PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Legacy
05-09-08, 16:15
Been a while since I posted but I thought I would share some of my recent experiences over the last few months. I have been reading the forum for a long time and it has been very helpful.

Saw Winnie a couple of times. Definitely recommend the soft massage. The first time I asked for the hard massage and she used alot of pressure and walking on the back. Good massage with standard HR. Left a .20 tip

I have also been to Lilys in Chinatown a few times. First time there was massaged by a tall woman. Had to be at least 5'10. Decent massage with standard finish. Second time I was there mamasan said that have been slow and gave me a 4 hand massage for the standard rate. It was a nice experience a HR finish.

I finally got to exerience Ivy this week. She was running a special of 55 for an hour or 85 for 90 minutes. I opted for the 90 minutes. Overall it was a great experience with more teasing than anyone else during the massage. Though she did not provide any extras, it was well worth the teasing and the manual finish on my own while she massaged me. I will definitely return to see her. She also gives a great massage.

I was wondering if anyone has seen Ruby or any of the other therapists that work in the same location as Ivy. I wouldnt mind trying on of them or possibly doing a 4 hand with Ivy.

On a side note, I have seen Pamela from Urban Lotus Touch, good massage but no extras. I have only seen her once. I have also seen Rebecca who used to be in Berwyn but recently moved to the city. Good massage also without any extras. She is very easy on the eyes though.

Hope this info helps.

Enderwiggen
05-09-08, 17:37
Finally went to Senina, they (son) would not honor the. 65 CL ad and said someone else is posting on CL trying to advertise lower rates. Said they called CL to complain. Doubt an AMP would do that. I reluctanly paid the. 75 with table shower. I got Lilly.

She had me take off my clothes in the small shower, and conveniently forgot to leave me a towel. Had to walk to next room naked. Which was fine, leo wouldn't probably do that. My first TS, seemed to be good. Moved to massage table. She was at the head leaning over, so I took initiative to reach around and put my hand into the crack from the backside. She let out some moans, which was my green light. End with top off, suck nipples and her pants around ankles. My hands in/out of whatever I touch total was. 40. So wasn't too upset about the. 75 door charge $. 15 total. Could get a FS price, but think I would need my own gear.Sorry. I dont buy it.

Small shower? There is only one table shower.

And first time in, Senina wont do that. I know for a fact papa san wouldn't have allowed it. He has a decoy girl. She annoyed the fuck out of me.

I call BS.

Enderwiggen
05-09-08, 17:43
This is a disturbing video I watched.

Pretty odd. But definitley worth watching, and it makes alot of sense.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8142733917997460212

Badger1996
05-09-08, 22:42
Can you come up with a better value for good massage and hs in a comfortable home?

I have been searching for years and still cant. The AMP's are twice as much for same or worse service.

I agree with Steevo, Winnie is very good value for offering incall. She gets better as you see her more often too. And she is not super old...

Blkmn
05-10-08, 09:00
Went to Senina, All these places tell you the price for an hour. Here it was .75 with table shower. Since i'm new to the stroll I stick with the half in case I don't get what I want. They tried to get me to get the .65 h. Told them maybe next time. Paid .45 for 30 half. Left shoes downstairs and went up and got Tanny, mid 30's. When I got in the room she didn't leave while I stripped down, so I gave her a little show. She was smiling so I knew it was going to be a good finish. Decent massage never covered me on the flip and stayed near the boys. We went through the whole what do you do for work, im not leo, etc... Then she just grabbed on, I said .4 and she looked and said more, at this time the little head is growing up so agreed on .5. Sorry guys I know im driving prices but hj take me so long its worth the extra .1. Hands got to roam so it was good. I need to work on getting down to the standard .4. Give me some time fellow mongers, the newbie is learning.

D

Confucius
05-10-08, 09:08
Sorry. I dont buy it.

And first time in, Senina wont do that. I know for a fact papa san wouldn't have allowed it. He has a decoy girl. She annoyed the fuck out of me.

I call BS.Sorry E. But that is the way she is. Papsan could give a fuck about the girls most of the time. He only cares about money.

They are walikng talking ATM for him.

I dont want to get into an argument about this, but I know how that place works from the inside out.

Confucius
05-10-08, 09:11
Sorry. I dont buy it.

I call BS.There are two showers. The other one is a small stand up shower. I have been in it. It is next to the bathroom. I wont and do do the TS because of all the man goo that has been shed in the TS. I dont care how much they wash it down.

PussyPoker
05-10-08, 15:47
There are two showers. The other one is a small stand up shower. I have been in it. It is next to the bathroom. I wont and do do the TS because of all the man goo that has been shed in the TS. I dont care how much they wash it down.

Con. is right. I have striped in the standup shower and then walked to the steam room while waiting for my girl and room.

PP

Quimby
05-10-08, 18:40
Went to Yangs about a week ago and revisited with Vivian. She knew what I came for and was happy to give. She was still firm on the $$ for all in but I held firm and we agreed for the half hour price of .45 and 1.6 for all in. So around $$ for the entire session is ok. Bring your own gear or prepare for saran wrap. We got right down to the fun stuff right away. She has a nice body to look at and feel. She got undressed right away and gave a good cbj. I am a big fan of DATY so after about 10 minutes of her moaning she say she ready, it is obvious with all the moisture present! We go at it mish, cowboy and finish from behind. She leaves the room right after towelling me off. A good session can be had here but stick to your guns on pricing.

Dooyano
05-11-08, 12:02
Went to Harvest at 1919 diversey. I was early, about 10:30am, so I got one of the owners, Jenni. The place is new, nice and clean. I guess I missed their Grand Opening special. Wound up paying $75 with the TS, which was thorough and good. Massage was so so, $35 tip was worth it.

On my way out, I saw one of the other girls, little and young.

Can't decide if I'll give it another shot.

Can anyone give an experience with Ginger's Massage in Rogers Park?

Dooyano

Neverno
05-11-08, 19:05
I said .4 and she looked and said more, at this time the little head is growing up so agreed on .5. Sorry guys I know im driving prices but hj take me so long its worth the extra .1.

DI've found that if say "sure" and you don't discuss anything up front you can just leave. 4 on the table while they're out of the room. They never count and therefore never complain. Next time it it's "how you been", not "you shorted me last time".

If it's really bad like I ran into once, leave a. 2 crumpled up on the table so it looks like it's probably more and don't look back. That at least will get you time to get out before they figure it out and the whining and bitching starts.

Love It
05-11-08, 23:49
Tried senina,
Good massage both times. BBBJ with one and HJ with the other. Pretty good massage with both. Nice clean atmosphere.

Mylar 824
05-12-08, 09:54
Went to Harvest at 1919 diversey. I was early, about 10:30am, so I got one of the owners, Jenni. The place is new, nice and clean. I guess I missed their Grand Opening special. Wound up paying $75 with the TS, which was thorough and good. Massage was so so, $35 tip was worth it.

DooyanoGingers is totally legit. Nice looking woman and good massage but nothing else, ever!

What's the story on Harvest? Extras?

Mylar 824
05-12-08, 10:49
This place seems to have changed hands. Advertised in the erotic section of CR, so I thought I'd give it a shot. What a waste! Total BS. Spent 1.5 for a lousy table shower, covered, and a lame massage. No nudity. I don't know how they stay in business. The place looked like crap too.

Khai Yai
05-12-08, 14:21
Went there a little while ago but haven't gotten around to posting until now.

Still trying to get used to getting 'buzzed' in with cameras watching but, oh well. Gotta do what you havta do I guess.

This is the one on 1963 W. Lawrence (773 275 8300) just in case there is another one out there.

Got a cute lightly plump Chinese woman named Ana and man, what a delight! I passed on the TS and Sauna, just got the massage for an hour. The massage was very good, as far as I know but I must have shown myself as wet behind the ears because about 5min after the flip while she was working on my thigh I spontaneously blew my load, ALL OVER the place. Caught Ana by surprise and she let out a laugh and gave me the most wonderful smile! She cleaned me up and kept saying 'Thats ok...' really good natured about it too. Such a moment to remember, I will be a repeat client for sure. Left a nice tip but haven't been back yet. However, I have been to a few other places since and will post about them when I have more time.

Khai Yai

Blkmn
05-12-08, 15:49
This place changed it's name while under investigation..Stay away, and be safe.

This place seems to have changed hands. Advertised in the erotic section of CR, so I thought I'd give it a shot. What a waste! Total BS. Spent 1.5 for a lousy table shower, covered, and a lame massage. No nudity. I don't know how they stay in business. The place looked like crap too.

Babeefacexxx
05-12-08, 16:52
Hi guys,

I found this site probably six months ago and finally decided to post although I have posted on a different site.

I just had to post about Aol massage on fullerton. Maribel. Wow. I went in and was just gonna look since they don't take cc which I had wanted to use. Had planed on just looking and then going to Sky Blue which takes cc's but as soon as Maribel came walking up my plan went out the window. WOW. She is stacked, so I went with the half for. 5 and she asked me twice if I wanted this other girl who wasnt bad but I told her no I want you. Massage was average but I was'nt there for that. After I flipped and she was massage my stomach from behind my head with her monsters in my face I finally started letting her know what I was there for. She wanted. 6 but I told her I only had. 4 and she ok only this time. Upon further inspection her monsters were fake I think but damn did they look and feel good. I think she had butt implants too but wow they looked great in dem jeans. She told me she lives by midway and I said wow so do I. She also let me suck on them a bit but Ymmv and I think I got more than she usually gives because I got game and I'm attractive, so I'm always told. Check her out if you can.

Talk Turkey
05-12-08, 19:32
I know that it's generally frowned upon to give too much info on the thumbs up providers & parlors.

The poster asks how do they stay in business? I had the thought that they stay in business because when a monger posts a bad report we don't know the particulars, address, phone #, etc. To stay away from it. Not all MP's have the names prominently displayed on their front door or window. Unless I'm already familiar with the place I"m not necessarily going to make the connection. But if you give me an address or at least cross streets, I'll definetly know to stay away.

Turkey Man

Slim
05-13-08, 06:49
I know that it's generally frowned upon to give too much info on the thumbs up providers & parlors.

The poster asks how do they stay in business? I had the thought that they stay in business because when a monger posts a bad report we don't know the particulars, address, phone #, etc. To stay away from it. Not all MP's have the names prominently displayed on their front door or window. Unless I'm already familiar with the place I"m not necessarily going to make the connection. But if you give me an address or at least cross streets, I'll definetly know to stay away.

Turkey Man

Most of us know how to use search...
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=582844&highlight=ocean+air#post582844

Fumfn69
05-13-08, 10:30
Is anyone one out there, married or not, concerned about hidden video cameras? I have a buddy who was a regular at VIP on Milwaukee before they got nailed for having cameras all over the place. He freaked, needless to say. I think it would be very easy to have cameras hidden in the boom boxes or clocks. Anyone concerned? I bought this thing a while ago but I'm not sure it works all that well.

http://www.brickhousesecurity.com/sf-103.html

Talk Turkey
05-13-08, 14:07
Most of us know how to use search...

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=582844&highlight=ocean+air#post582844Actually I did search but obviously I need a few pointers.

In general, the search function on this site always seems to return quite a bit
more than what I'm interested in so perhaps I need to tighten it up through
the advanced search. I'll keep practicing.

Thanks for the link.

Walnut
05-13-08, 15:29
COME AND TRY ONE OF OURS VERY GREAT AND BEAUTIFUL EUROPEAN MASSAGE THERAPISTS, LET THEM RELIEVE YOUR STRESS AWAY AND PAINS THAT YOU HAVE!!!!!

WE ARE LOCATED IN OAK RIDGE PLAZA ON 111 AND MAJOR, TWO BLOCKS OF CENTRAL

CALL FOR YOUR DREAM MASSAGE 708 424 2222If not, take I'ill TOFTT.

Confucius
05-13-08, 21:37
I know who this girl is, and has anyone had a "Massage" from her? She was at a spot in Bridgeport and I am pretty sure she played there.

Can anyone help me here?

Abc Ghy
05-13-08, 21:58
Their ads and services made me suspect that. Can anyone confirm this?

Abc Ghy
05-14-08, 00:29
Is it the one at 4054 N. Milwaukee Av ( our reputed Elle SPA) or the new one at 7633 N.Milwaukee Av?

I just tried Elle SPA and guess that I wouldn't go back to them for more their shit massages. But I am afraid of having being caught in their videos.

Is it really Elle SPA? They are real freak!!!

Is anyone one out there, married or not, concerned about hidden video cameras? I have a buddy who was a regular at VIP on Milwaukee before they got nailed for having cameras all over the place. He freaked, needless to say. I think it would be very easy to have cameras hidden in the boom boxes or clocks. Anyone concerned? I bought this thing a while ago but I'm not sure it works all that well.

http://www.brickhousesecurity.com/sf-103.html

Dooyano
05-14-08, 07:15
Went to the Euro massage in Chicago Ridge.

Strange set up; it's a barber shop with a massage room in back. When I was there they were constructing another room and now I see their ad mentions therapists instead of therapist. I don't think much is going on here. If it does, I would be rather uncomfortable; guys waiting for a hair cut, 12 year old receptionist, barber shop chatter while in the room.

Eura gave a good hard massage, totally legit. Maybe more later? I don't know.

Dooyano

Confucius
05-14-08, 07:17
Their ads and services made me suspect that. Can anyone confirm this?No. different owner.

Luke Appling
05-14-08, 10:42
Hi guys,

I found this site probably six months ago and finally decided to post although I have posted on a different site.

I just had to post about Aol massage on fullerton. Maribel. Wow. I went in and was just gonna look since they don't take cc which I had wanted to use. Had planed on just looking and then going to Sky Blue which takes cc's but as soon as Maribel came walking up my plan went out the window. WOW. She is stacked, so I went with the half for. 5 and she asked me twice if I wanted this other girl who wasnt bad but I told her no I want you. Massage was average but I was'nt there for that. After I flipped and she was massage my stomach from behind my head with her monsters in my face I finally started letting her know what I was there for. She wanted. 6 but I told her I only had. 4 and she ok only this time. Upon further inspection her monsters were fake I think but damn did they look and feel good. I think she had butt implants too but wow they looked great in dem jeans. She told me she lives by midway and I said wow so do I. She also let me suck on them a bit but Ymmv and I think I got more than she usually gives because I got game and I'm attractive, so I'm always told. Check her out if you can.This sounds like it was written by LE or the owner of the spa. It's barely literate so I tend to think LE.

Luke Appling
05-14-08, 10:45

DooyanoI've had similar experience with Ginger's. She's smoking hot and gives a good massage but seems legit. However, I was uncovered the whole time, and she was pretty comfortable with that, so maybe with repeat visits.

Luke Appling
05-14-08, 11:07
I saw a good report on Zeus spa ( 3600 W. Montrose), so I thought I'd weigh in with my experience.

I did not enjoy this place at all. The girls there were nice enough, but they are all seriously overweight. The environment was really bad too. They had "relaxing" music playing on a really distorted stereo, and the Springer show on TV turned up even louder.

Okay massage, but outrageous charge for extras, and she wanted the money upfront. I always take care of a good masseuse, and haggling for extras just kills it for me.

Like many of the places I have disliked, Zeus is a LAMP (Latina Massage Parlor). I love Latinas in general, but when it comes to massages I'm going another direction.

Please, someone help me find a nice Eastern European!

Fumfn69
05-14-08, 11:26
They were closed down after the camera incident.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/v-i-p-day-spa-chicago

Talk Turkey
05-14-08, 13:41
I know who this girl is, and has anyone had a "Massage" from her? She was at a spot in Bridgeport and I am pretty sure she played there.

Can anyone help me here? I'm about 99% certain she doesn't play (no extras if that's what you mean) at the current location

She's at in Bridgeport. Nice young lady, decent, relaxing massage, on the soft side (deep tissue not really her style) but definetly no extras.

Does anyone know where Yuki (used to work at TLC) went?

Thanks,

The Turkey Man

Babeefacexxx
05-14-08, 17:46
I've been here 3 times because I like Shirley who works there. But she has yet too finish me. Last time she lectured me about finding a wife and having kids. Oh well

And whats so illiterate about my first post. I don't see what you mean partner.

Balishag
05-14-08, 20:18
I checked out that place on 111th. Good deep tissue massage (I was almost bitting the pillow at times) but not even a hint at extra's. It's a shame, I've been looking for a place on the South Side for some time.

Khai Yai
05-15-08, 02:03
I'm about 99% certain she doesn't play (no extras if that's what you mean) at the current location

She's at in Bridgeport. Nice young lady, decent, relaxing massage, on the soft side (deep tissue not really her style) but definetly no extras.

Thanks,

The Turkey ManYuki is in Florida for the time being from what I understand. Oh, and I don't remember Jama as being 'young' or very good at massage. She talked WAY too much for me. As for extras, one can really never know for sure. As poor as her massage was I imagine she had to do 'something' to get a return client.

Confucius
05-15-08, 07:06
I'm about 99% certain she doesn't play (no extras if that's what you mean) at the current location

Thanks,

The Turkey ManMoved to Florida

Whiskey Priest
05-15-08, 09:08
Senior members can PM me, rookies just have to do a little leg work.

The Latin massage in Cicero will have you leaving with a little spring in your step.

It's kind of a weird setup, but don't let that intimidate you.

Member #5481
05-15-08, 10:38
I went to this place and also had Shirley. No towel until the flip so I thought all would be good. On the flip I started with subtle hints, moved to not so subtle hints and finally just grabbed her hand to the vital area.

She said no we do not do this - not legal. I was thinking, neither is the no towel and teasing of the balls you were doing but this argument may have got lost in translation. She said she used to work at Rose Spa, so I get the feeling that it may be a waste of time or too much time than I am willing to put in. As always YMMV.

Lurking
05-15-08, 14:10
Is it the one at 4054 N. Milwaukee Av ( our reputed Elle SPA) or the new one at 7633 N.Milwaukee Av?

I just tried Elle SPA and guess that I wouldn't go back to them for more their shit massages. But I am afraid of having being caught in their videos.

Is it really Elle SPA? They are real freak!!!VIP, which is now closed, was the spa caught with cameras in their massage rooms. CPD was originally called there due to a report that one of the girls was being threatened ( a bogus call IMHO). Because of the type of call, CPD had the ability to gain access to the spa to "interview" the girls, and found the camera hook up. VIP, unfortunately was busted and closed down.

Member #3971
05-15-08, 20:38
One half block east of the Bob Inn on Fullerton.

I just stuck my head in there a few minutes ago. I didn't get any service, but it is there to be had. I recognized girls from bamboo, sunny, and one magnificent. LAMP. Get it if you want it. These shady ladies move around alot.

John
Mother
Fucking
Coctoston

Mj138
05-16-08, 00:13
I went down Division around 9:30 at night. Nice and dark in Humboldt, so no worries about being seen. If you do a search on google you will find it. If you are heading West it's just past the Puerto Rican flag that stretches over Division. A petite woman, (40? ), answered the door, seemed like she was the only one there, and immediately led me to a room. After I paid, $70, I heard voices, but I was never presented with other options. She said her name was Kimmy, but later told me her real name, but Kimmy is a name that should work for you. There is also a Cindy there, so if they ask for a name, you now have two. Massage had no oil which I liked. It was hard. I am a weightlifter and she kept saying how tight I was. I was tight and sore, huge work out earlier in the day, the massage felt good. At about 45 minutes she said "all done. " I replied, "that's it. " She said "Yes. " I said "Can you massage here" and pointed to my cock. She said "No, I don't massage there. " She started laughing and made a motion like her hand had a mind of it's own and she was trying to stop it from jerking me off. She said, "You take care of me, " and I said "Yes. " I love when they don't ask for the cash upfront. Great hand job, some touching of chest, felt her up, etc, but she did stay clothed. When I came she called me powerboy. It was a hellueva shot. I tipped her $40 and she gave me a hug, gave me her real name and I was out the door.

Door fee-70
Looks-5/6
Attitude-7
Massage-7
HJ-7
Total cost for 55 minute massage with HJ-$110. A little pricey, but discrete with a nice finish and decent massage. I will repeat.

Luke Appling
05-16-08, 01:13
I've been here 3 times because I like Shirley who works there. But she has yet too finish me. Last time she lectured me about finding a wife and having kids. Oh well

And whats so illiterate about my first post. I don't see what you mean partner.Sorry guy, not trying to pick on you, but your report is just doesn't sound real. While you are clearly not illiterate (I didn't mean that, sorry), most posters here to not go on and on about their "game" like you did Also, most people don't give away that many details. It also seems like you're trying to sound all young and "street. " All of these combined makes you sound like a cop looking for an easy bust or the owner trying to lure people in.

I thought your part about the butt implants was pretty funny though. When was the last time you saw a chick in this town that needed a butt implant? Please, they are fat enough on their own.

Noskcajt
05-16-08, 02:47
Ok. Trust me here guys. I'm no pro in this field. But if you can't get extras as Harvest. You need to find a new hobby. Seriously.

I went there the other day looking for a cheap massage (55/hr). I was with an older woman, never got her name. She came in before I was undressed fully so she helped me. Then I laid down, and she started the weirdest massage ever. She was ALL over the place. Shoulders to ankles in no time. Then back again. Then she put the towel back on me and started walking on my back. I didn't like that at all, so I asked her to stop and not rub me at all through the towel, I prefer the smoothness of the oil. So she throws the towel on the floor. Before the flip she was brushing the boys and the backdoor.

FLIP

The towel stayed on the floor, she started a little on my shoulders, then straight to my feet. She started stretching my legs some and loosening them up, then she was standing on the side of me, before I know it her hands were circling me, and I was getting rock hard. She reached for the oil bottle, and then says 'you like? ' I say 'how much? ' (told you I wasn't a pro.) she says. I swear to god this is true. 'up to you' and I just nod. She loads me up with oil and starts rubbing. She even gave me some prostate pressure. No entrance. Just a wave Hello, if you know what I mean. She cleaned me up, asked how I felt. Then massaged me for about 15-20 more minutes. Tipped her 30 because I didn't have any more cash. Like I said, I just went for a massage.

Confucius
05-16-08, 18:14
Ok. Trust me here guys. I'm no pro in this field. But if you can't get extras as Harvest. You need to find a new hobby. Seriously.

I went there the other day looking for a cheap massage (55/hr). I was with an older woman, never got her name. She came in before I was undressed fully so she helped me. Then I laid down, and she started the weirdest massage ever. She was ALL over the place. Shoulders to ankles in no time. Then back again. Then she put the towel back on me and started walking on my back. I didn't like that at all, so I asked her to stop and not rub me at all through the towel, I prefer the smoothness of the oil. So she throws the towel on the floor. Before the flip she was brushing the boys and the backdoor.

FLIP

The towel stayed on the floor, she started a little on my shoulders, then straight to my feet. She started stretching my legs some and loosening them up, then she was standing on the side of me, before I know it her hands were circling me, and I was getting rock hard. She reached for the oil bottle, and then says 'you like? ' I say 'how much? ' (told you I wasn't a pro.) she says. I swear to god this is true. 'up to you' and I just nod. She loads me up with oil and starts rubbing. She even gave me some prostate pressure. No entrance. Just a wave Hello, if you know what I mean. She cleaned me up, asked how I felt. Then massaged me for about 15-20 more minutes. Tipped her 30 because I didn't have any more cash. Like I said, I just went for a massage.Just a typical Chinese Spa where the girls are recycled. If you have been to a few of them, you will know these girls too.

Confucius
05-16-08, 18:19
Who can tell me about Sharon? New girl there from a " local legit spa".

I can tell you a little if you want to share.

Only will share with the main guys who share with me.You know who you are.

New guys. I will share if you have something that I dont have, or know about in that area. (Good luck)

Confucius
05-16-08, 18:34
Sorry guy, not trying to pick on you, but your report is just doesn't sound real. While you are clearly not illiterate (I didn't mean that, sorry), most posters here to not go on and on about their "game" like you did Also, most people don't give away that many details. It also seems like you're trying to sound all young and "street. " All of these combined makes you sound like a cop looking for an easy bust or the owner trying to lure people in.

I thought your part about the butt implants was pretty funny though. When was the last time you saw a chick in this town that needed a butt implant? Please, they are fat enough on their own.Come on Luke, at least he gave a report. Some of these guys give nothing and then you have to try figure out the puzzle which is BS.
As far as "game" let him brag about it. I like it. It helps me when I go in and the girls start talking about the young guys who they dont like because of "Game". Too cocky, and the girls have heard it a thousand times before.

As far as details, and this isnt meant for you Luke, I will give any, and all details about anything that happens on my visits to any spa in the city or elsewhere. The LEO Boys dont need this board. They too, are customers of these places and watch out for many of the places. So I know for a fact that info here is not what the authorities care about. They have so many informers out on the streets that give real and true info, it makes this board look like a fairytale. So post brothers, post and stop worrying.

Chi Guy
05-16-08, 20:07
Last week I strolled into the new spa in the 4900 block of Irving Park. There were a total of three Asians working. I'm guessing they were in their mid 20's to late 30's. The one I ended up with, Jeannie (or Jenny?), I'm guessing is the oldest. Not pretty, not ugly, just mediocre. I didn't get a table shower, but their ad says one is available. The massage itself wasn't great, but I've had much worse. On the flip, she asks what I want. Told her I had a craving to eat at the "Y." She wanted $100, I paid her $80. She was fresh enough and seemed to enjoy herself. After she had enough, I laid down again and she finished me off manually. She told me next time to bring more money so we can "have sex." All in all, a mediocre experience with very little suspense. I might go back. But with all the other places popping up, I have to research them as well.

Whisper2000
05-16-08, 23:51
Didn't get any extras, but she is a good tease. She did some interesting work with the hot stones around the boys. I'm dissapointed I didn't checked here first, because I don't get down on that side of town very often. It was also weird walking in to be greeted by the blonde guy that works there.

I saw someone else say they liked the teasing that Ivy does. If you like teasing with a manual finish, but a great massage, then I'd recommend the blond girl at Miracle Massage. Her massage is great, and at the end she will do a massage around the base of your shaft. No extras.

Lifetime is my new ATF. More than CTM. I've had a great time there the last few times. I highly recommend Sonya, if you can get her.

Has anyone tried the place on 4667 Manor lately? The first time I went, I got a great massage by an Asian girl named Ruby with no extras. I tried to go the other night for just a massage, but it was closed. The girl that answered said they have a location in Chinatown or could send someone to my place....makes me think that it might be under new management.

Anyone have recommendations on discrete places on the north side? B&D and Yang's are a little public for me, and I've been to most of the other northside places (mostly CTM, Accurate, and Lifetime) too many times to count. I'd love to find a few indepentent massage therapists. PM me if you want.

Confucius
05-17-08, 10:01
Any one care to do an over/under on how many days this girl will last there? LOL
I am willing to bet 1 million Turkish, that she wont last 28 days from today. (Thanks Howard Stern)

Any takers?

Confucius
05-17-08, 10:03
Anyone recognize her from a place in Bridgport? I did!

Can I get a report on her with more than a standard HJ?

I think maybe Yes!

Confucius
05-17-08, 10:15
The new joint on 4900 block of Irving. I went in and got Esa. Cute and another one that I have seen before somewhere. After a little talk, It became apparent that we kind of know each other from another spa, except she was not a massage girl, but a hair dresser for the place.

She gives a good massage and a good HJ. If more is available, I dont know as I dont push until I get the right indicators. I will go back as she is cute and I have this feeling.

There are a couple of others there are lookers also.

It has a TS if you want one.

Confucius
05-17-08, 13:05

Only will share with the main guys who share with me.You know who you are.

New guys. I will share if you have something that I dont have, or know about in that area. (Good luck)I doulbe posted about her. Alcohol does strange things to mind.

Jammit
05-17-08, 13:13
Was here a week or so ago. Had Debbie, but met Kimmy on the way out. Best massage in a long long time. TS was detailed and not rushed, just like the actual massage. The drape was a washcloth, but it was gone in seconds, and no real pushback. Got a little grope, but no skin at all, no surprise being my first time there. HR was very good technique. 70 and 40, and I will repeat, if only for the absolutely excellent massage and HR. Great parking situation too.

Jam

I went down Division around 9:30 at night. Nice and dark in Humboldt, so no worries about being seen. If you do a search on google you will find it. If you are heading West it's just past the Puerto Rican flag that stretches over Division. A petite woman, (40? ), answered the door, seemed like she was the only one there, and immediately led me to a room. After I paid, $70, I heard voices, but I was never presented with other options. She said her name was Kimmy, but later told me her real name, but Kimmy is a name that should work for you. There is also a Cindy there, so if they ask for a name, you now have two. Massage had no oil which I liked. It was hard. I am a weightlifter and she kept saying how tight I was. I was tight and sore, huge work out earlier in the day, the massage felt good. At about 45 minutes she said "all done. " I replied, "that's it. " She said "Yes. " I said "Can you massage here" and pointed to my cock. She said "No, I don't massage there. " She started laughing and made a motion like her hand had a mind of it's own and she was trying to stop it from jerking me off. She said, "You take care of me, " and I said "Yes. " I love when they don't ask for the cash upfront. Great hand job, some touching of chest, felt her up, etc, but she did stay clothed. When I came she called me powerboy. It was a hellueva shot. I tipped her $40 and she gave me a hug, gave me her real name and I was out the door.

Door fee-70
Looks-5/6
Attitude-7
Massage-7
HJ-7
Total cost for 55 minute massage with HJ-$110. A little pricey, but discrete with a nice finish and decent massage. I will repeat.

Carpe Dium
05-17-08, 18:03
Found this listed on Craig's list...looks in interesting but I have not made the venture there...Anyone that feels froggy and wants take one for the team can , I will report as soon as I give this place a try.

"Erotic salon 2 - w4m - 20 (schaumburg)
Reply to: pers-682414452@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-05-15, 8:11PM CDT

we have a beautiful new salon ready to cater and serve. we are located at 1425 s Roselle road , walk ins are very welcome, we have a new location to serve you better and longer!! our hours are 10 am to 2 am. our all inclusive price is one twenty five for the hour. we offer sauna and shower befor or after. we have Russian,Czech, Polish ,and Asian girls ready to pamper you at a price that won't break your bank!! if youv'e been to our other location than you already know...if not..stop by and let us make you "happy". PLEASE NO E MAILS!!! 224 three seven four three nine nine five. have a wonderful evening....hope to see you soon. xoxo

Alibi
05-17-08, 18:16
Went there a few weeks ago, got a chinese woman, can't remember her name. First time there. It's clean, and I like the real massage tables. Anyway, got the TS, she covered the boys with a washcloth on the TS flip, which was unusual.

Great massage, I gave all the signals, free with nudity, made nice talk, popped wood in TS and massage, etc. Massage was covered. We had good raport. She bumped the boys one or 2 times few times, apologized each time. After massage, she is about to go without doing the right thing first, and I ask her to me where I really need it. She says she doesn't do that because she is chinese and I am not her husband or BF. We actually discussed for a while, and she was very nice and apologetic as I went from asking to pleading, but she was firm that she did not do that. Not even a gleam in her eye like she might with time. Looks 7, body 7, massage-9, attitude before refusing was 8.

This has never happened to me before, and at a place like Elle, where the environment gives all the signals (tinted windows, TS), it is perplexing.

On the way out, I saw a cutie that was flirting with me. I am going back to check her out. Will post on that, and will get the Chinese girl's name to spare you all the $.

Mark245
05-17-08, 20:46
Sort of a "newbie" to AMP'S, but mongering for quite a while now, went to seven heavens about 3 weeks ago and had a great time with the mexican girl, (can't remember name) the other 3 asians were ok but the latina booty caught my eye, anyway, great massage and even better finish, got her naked and she let me finger all I wanted, no FS, NO BJ but great HJ. $. 65 at the door, $. 60 for the extras, I guess when you get to be a regular you get the "other menu"

So today I wanted to repeat so I called to see if they were busy, The girl who awnser the phone said "no, come on in". It took me about 20 minutes to get there (traffic sucks) just to find a paddy wagon, 3 patrol cars, 3 squad cars and a couple UC "watching" right across the streets, needless to say I didn't go in, parked 1/2 block away to try to see if there was a bust or not. Waited for 30 minutes, drove around again and there was more LEO around ROSE and Cancun, no HAPPY ENDING for me tonite, got that feeling in my bones, I better wait.

If anybody want to exchange info on SW or LAMP pm me, we'll trade

Peace out, be careful, LEO is hungry tonite.

Chi Guy
05-17-08, 22:35
Found this listed on Craig's list...looks in interesting but I have not made the venture there...Anyone that feels froggy and wants take one for the team can , I will report as soon as I give this place a try.

"Erotic salon 2 - w4m - 20 (schaumburg)
Reply to: pers-682414452@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-05-15, 8:11PM CDT

we have a beautiful new salon ready to cater and serve. we are located at 1425 s Roselle road , walk ins are very welcome, we have a new location to serve you better and longer!! our hours are 10 am to 2 am. our all inclusive price is one twenty five for the hour. we offer sauna and shower befor or after. we have Russian,Czech, Polish ,and Asian girls ready to pamper you at a price that won't break your bank!! if youv'e been to our other location than you already know...if not..stop by and let us make you "happy". PLEASE NO E MAILS!!! 224 three seven four three nine nine five. have a wonderful evening....hope to see you soon. xoxo
This was already brought up on the Mt. Prospect board. I'm guessing jackshack. I was out that way today and drove by it. It's in the same location as the short-lived Crown Spa which, even though I never tried it out, I understand was an AMP. The new place advertises on CAD as Velvet Spa and has all the markings of a self-service joint.

Kreek
05-18-08, 07:47
I went to Senina and got Nancy an older chinese woman. She gave a very good massage. Did some teasing after I guess she decided I wasn't LE. I declined the happy ending as she was kind of old for me.

Had the TS, which was excellent as well. Will go there again and see if I can sample some of the younger masseuses.

Standard prices and what not.

IF you need a very thorough massage get Nancy. She gave me the best massage I have had in a long time.

Confucius
05-18-08, 09:49
She says she doesn't do that because she is chinese and I am not her husband or BF.

Oh Shit!

I am going to jail as a polygamist or whatever it is called. I have at least 10 Chinese wives and GF that I have different forms of sex with.

What do I do now?

Oh no!

genuis8
05-18-08, 10:41
Harvest Spa - 1919 W Diversey ... saw 2 chinese women. Massage is average and HJ is given. Stand up shower is free. TS is $10.

Pretty Girls Spa - 4906 W Irving Park ... 3-4 chinese women. Massage is average, ditto with HJ. Was quoted 0.6(HJ) 1.0(BJ) 1.8-2.0(FS). Prices should be negotiable as they know the going rates in Chinatown. TS $10.

4667 N Manor ... 1 chinese woman. Massage is decent. No extras. Sharing with a chiropractor's office.

4616 N Western ... chinese women who give decent massage. No extras when they were open till 8pm. Now they advertise in CL open to 11pm, hmmmm?

3330 N Ashland ... 2-3 chinese women, working on different days. Nice rooms. No extras.

Babeefacexxx
05-18-08, 13:25
Hey sorry if you think I'm trying to come off as something I'm not but I just type the way I talk. No biggie

Does anyone have any info on Rejuvenate on at 5900 milwaukee. I 've been wanting to go there for the longest.

I found some apt. In hickory hills where a Chinese lady is doing massage if anyone wants the info get back. Hopefully you got info on rejuvenate.

Mark245
05-18-08, 15:22
My new favorite place! the best I had hands down.

I will highly recomend. want details?

PM me and lets trade experiences.

Steven Lynn
05-18-08, 18:47
Sort of a "newbie" to AMP'S, but mongering for quite a while now, went to seven heavens about 3 weeks ago and had a great time with the mexican girl, (can't remember name) the other 3 asians were ok but the latina booty caught my eye, anyway, great massage and even better finish, got her naked and she let me finger all I wanted, no FS, NO BJ but great HJ. $. 65 at the door, $. 60 for the extras, I guess when you get to be a regular you get the "other menu"

So today I wanted to repeat so I called to see if they were busy, The girl who awnser the phone said "no, come on in". It took me about 20 minutes to get there (traffic sucks) just to find a paddy wagon, 3 patrol cars, 3 squad cars and a couple UC "watching" right across the streets, needless to say I didn't go in, parked 1/2 block away to try to see if there was a bust or not. Waited for 30 minutes, drove around again and there was more LEO around ROSE and Cancun, no HAPPY ENDING for me tonite, got that feeling in my bones, I better wait.

Peace out, be careful, LEO is hungry tonite.Are you sure about this? Did Seven Heavens get busted? Can't find anything online about it.

Robot Nixon
05-18-08, 19:38
$60 for the hour, saw Cendee, gave me a peck right off the bat, asked what kind of massage, said hard, and gave a decent one. .4 for no top HJ, look forward for more with her.

Nicky Forza
05-18-08, 20:08

Peace out, be careful, LEO is hungry tonite.
I checked out Rose and Seven...both open for business as usual. Police activity you saw was probably unrelated to MP's.

PussyPoker
05-18-08, 21:35
I checked out Rose and Seven...both open for business as usual. Police activity you saw was probably unrelated to MP's.

There are many eaters in the area. The LE cars are parked all un and down Ashland. The little pizza place 1 block south of Rose is pretty good. I was at Rose last night at 7:00 and there must have been five or six Police cars parked on the west side of the street.

PussyPoker
05-18-08, 21:43
The new joint on 4900 block of Irving. I went in and got Esa. Cute and another one that I have seen before somewhere. After a little talk, It became apparent that we kind of know each other from another spa, except she was not a massage girl, but a hair dresser for the place.

She gives a good massage and a good HJ. If more is available, I dont know as I dont push until I get the right indicators. I will go back as she is cute and I have this feeling.

There are a couple of others there are lookers also.

It has a TS if you want one.

Stopped by today and had a massage from Cindy. Yes she was the hair dresser. We talked about the old place and the game was on. I asked for the menu but it was limited. I wll have to use my magic hands on her to see what else is open. The other girl there today was Hylynn (high lynn)??? I think. also very cute.

Blueknot
05-18-08, 21:45
There are many eaters in the area. The LE cars are parked all un and down Ashland. The little pizza place 1 block south of Rose is pretty good. I was at Rose last night at 7:00 and there must have been five or six Police cars parked on the west side of the street.I stopped by the same area as well recently and saw the same activity. Being the cautious person I am I waited a bit, looked around for signs of some sort of activity and when I felt that it was good I went for my visit. business as usual.

Raoul Duke
05-18-08, 21:54
Peace out, be careful, LEO is hungry tonite.They're always in the hood, I deviated my plans for that very reason about a month ago. Someone else pointed out there are a lot of restaurants in the area so that definitely explains their presence. Hell, back in the day, the boys from the county would park a paddy wagon or two on Cicero in front of the show of shows, but that never seemed to get in the way of business. Of course, that didn't last forever, but that's the nature of the beast.

Hmm. Looks like the boys in blue did a little street cleaning at 1700 W. North Avenue the other night, perhaps that had something to do with any increased presence, aside from the good eats in the neighborhood.

Khai Yai
05-18-08, 23:50
Went to Elegant near 26th and Wentworth and I have to say that the walls are REALLY thin in that place. I heard noises of slurping, moaning and gaging that seemed comical at times. The 'massage' I had was from a nice cute Susan that shared the same sarcasm listening to the chorus of grunts. May return for a laugh with Susan on a busy night. What a hoot! Couldn't stand the moldy smell though, they should clean the rooms up at Elegant, a lot!

Abc Ghy
05-19-08, 00:41
But it is still scary to visit Seven heavens or Rose when the police are around, right? Nobody would like to take the risk, dude. Any other safe place for fun?

They're always in the hood, I deviated my plans for that very reason about a month ago. Someone else pointed out there are a lot of restaurants in the area so that definitely explains their presence. Hell, back in the day, the boys from the county would park a paddy wagon or two on Cicero in front of the show of shows, but that never seemed to get in the way of business. Of course, that didn't last forever, but that's the nature of the beast.

Silentx X
05-19-08, 06:04
I don't care to say much about it because of how degraded and dumb I feel, but I didn't see any mentions about them in the forums. Of course, I didn't use the search function either.

Probably old news:

Stay away from O'Hare Girls
Stay away from Secretly Yours.

Spent waaaayyyyyy too much money, and got nothing from it. What a way to pass through Chicago on my way to El Paso.

SpokenOne69
05-19-08, 09:47
Got tired of Elegant and proceeded down the way to City Massage. Conversed with the owner for a few minutes and chose Amy.

.70 for the best bbbjcim in a long, long time. You may need to pay your dues at this place

Massage - 7
TS - 8
Finish - 10
Looks - 6 1/2
body - 6

Next week, Maybe rotate to another one on Con's list just for the hell of it!

Confucius
05-19-08, 10:44
Got tired of Elegant and proceeded down the way to City Massage. Conversed with the owner for a few minutes and chose Amy.

.70 for the best bbbjcim in a long, long time. You may need to pay your dues at this place

Massage - 7
TS - 8
Finish - 10
Looks - 6 1/2
body - 6

Next week, Maybe rotate to another one on Con's list just for the hell of it!
Glad to be of service to all you horn dogs.

Luke Appling
05-19-08, 11:02
Come on Luke, at least he gave a report. Some of these guys give nothing and then you have to try figure out the puzzle which is BS.
As far as "game" let him brag about it. I like it. It helps me when I go in and the girls start talking about the young guys who they dont like because of "Game". Too cocky, and the girls have heard it a thousand times before.

As far as details, and this isnt meant for you Luke, I will give any, and all details about anything that happens on my visits to any spa in the city or elsewhere. The LEO Boys dont need this board. They too, are customers of these places and watch out for many of the places. So I know for a fact that info here is not what the authorities care about. They have so many informers out on the streets that give real and true info, it makes this board look like a fairytale. So post brothers, post and stop worrying.

All points well taken -- although I still say people who go over the top in their descriptions reek of LE and spa owners trying to get un into the places.

Luke Appling
05-19-08, 11:11

FLIP

The towel stayed on the floor, she started a little on my shoulders, then straight to my feet. She started stretching my legs some and loosening them up, then she was standing on the side of me, before I know it her hands were circling me, and I was getting rock hard. She reached for the oil bottle, and then says 'you like? ' I say 'how much? ' (told you I wasn't a pro.) she says. I swear to god this is true. 'up to you' and I just nod. She loads me up with oil and starts rubbing. She even gave me some prostate pressure. No entrance. Just a wave Hello, if you know what I mean. She cleaned me up, asked how I felt. Then massaged me for about 15-20 more minutes. Tipped her 30 because I didn't have any more cash. Like I said, I just went for a massage.

Regarding the girl not quoting you a price before the HJ, any GOOD masseuse doesn't. With any positive experience I've had, I've been able to talk the girl into extras without quoting price ahead of time. Of course, I've always taken good care of them, so it could be because I've become known at the few places I go to. When the girl breaks out the "menu" of extras, consider yourself warned. You're in for a very mechanical experience.

Question for the group -- Does anyone else besides me find that the haggling over extras to be a total buzzkill (or should I say "bonekill")? I've had experiences where I've just lost interest in the girl when she starts talking money, especially when they start off asking for crazy amounts.

Nicky Forza
05-19-08, 11:56
Went to Elegant near 26th and Wentworth and I have to say that the walls are REALLY thin in that place. I heard noises of slurping, moaning and gaging that seemed comical at times. The 'massage' I had was from a nice cute Susan that shared the same sarcasm listening to the chorus of grunts. May return for a laugh with Susan on a busy night. What a hoot! Couldn't stand the moldy smell though, they should clean the rooms up at Elegant, a lot!

Yep Khai I concur--walls don't block sound at Elegant. I've gotten so that everything I say there is automatically said in a whisper or hand motion.

In defense of Elegant regarding mold, I have never noticed a smell of mold there and I am very sensitive to it and my nose picks it up a mile away...must be something very new or temporary.

Fartsmcgee
05-19-08, 13:15
Regarding the girl not quoting you a price before the HJ, any GOOD masseuse doesn't. With any positive experience I've had, I've been able to talk the girl into extras without quoting price ahead of time. Of course, I've always taken good care of them, so it could be because I've become known at the few places I go to. When the girl breaks out the "menu" of extras, consider yourself warned. You're in for a very mechanical experience.

Question for the group -- Does anyone else besides me find that the haggling over extras to be a total buzzkill (or should I say "bonekill")? I've had experiences where I've just lost interest in the girl when she starts talking money, especially when they start off asking for crazy amounts.I hate the haggling process. That is why I typically stick to the same few places. The upside is that Mamasan knows me and will make sure any new girl will take care of me without any hassle. The downside is that the talent doesn't often change and just keeps getting older every year.

Also, and I know you guys hate this, but I also tend to tip very well when I am new at a place in order to establish myself quickly. The ladies talk to each other alot about the customers and money gets them to say good things about you. Once I become regular, my spending falls in line with the typical rates and I have never had any problem with the ladies.

HappyGardener
05-19-08, 15:05
http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/newssun/news/940481,5_1_WA09_PROSBUST_S1.article

Sorry if this was posted before but I just stumbled across it

Talk Turkey
05-19-08, 16:05
Question for the group -- Does anyone else besides me find that the haggling over extras to be a total buzzkill (or should I say "bonekill")? I've had experiences where I've just lost interest in the girl when she starts talking money, especially when they start off asking for crazy amounts.[/QUOTE]The other bonekill is that even the best of us are thinking/negotiating with the wrong head. Well, maybe the real seasoned veterans are thinking clearly with the right head.

Maybe the bonekill comes when you realize that this stuff used to be free.

In addition to this I can say that to keep massages affordable & frequent I have to go with the sensous type without having to negoitate & pay for the extras.

Do the math, $. 20 (that's a real low end remember I"m including a decent tip) to $. 60 or even $. 80 x 4 times a month, that's a nice size car payment.

Turkey

Angry Dragon69
05-19-08, 17:01
http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/newssun/news/940481,5_1_WA09_PROSBUST_S1.article

Sorry if this was posted before but I just stumbled across itIs this the same Robin?

http://perfectmassagebyrobin.com/

Haven't seen her in a while, her picture in the newspaper article makes her look a bit dated.

Raoul Duke
05-19-08, 17:24

Sorry if this was posted before but I just stumbled across itRobin's MYO, that sounds so familiar. Is that the chick that Nick from Eden used to work with?

Humpty Hump
05-19-08, 18:59
I had a similar experience at Xindy's. From the outside I kind of reminded me of SF AMP, fs w/young attractive girls, so I went in. One lady in front that I was hoping was the mamasan, she wasn't. I told myself I'm already here so might as well just enjoy the massage. Its not quite often I can get away from the so. I wasn't really looking for extras, she was quite not my type but gave a great massage strong hands walking on back it felt really good. I would have been happy walking out with just that but then from the next rom over you hear a deep moan. Obviously some guy shooting off his load. The lady working on me smiled and giggled a bit and I'm guessing felt obliged to service. I admit it was just a bit awkward but what the hell. A massage is supposed to feel good and relieve tension right. A happy ending should come without asking and it did I tried to tip her 20 and walk out but she asked for 40. I gave it to her. What the he'll I might want to come back. I've heard the girls have improved since.

Confucius
05-19-08, 19:24

Question for the group -- Does anyone else besides me find that the haggling over extras to be a total buzzkill (or should I say "bonekill")? I've had experiences where I've just lost interest in the girl when she starts talking money, especially when they start off asking for crazy amounts.I think there are 2 reasons why this happens.

1) She is new and is being taught by a another ***** provider who cant keep customers herself. (Misery loves Company)

2) Some useless, tight, jackass monger(s) have burned her in the past, after telling her they would give the amount agreed upon. I have had this happen to me, and made it known that I do not like it at all. I try to say in a very kind, but very stern way and tell her that I am not a thief and would not hurt her. But I also have to remember that is why she is doing it in the first place, because some fool said exactly what I was telling her.

If I get her a second time and she does it again, especially if she knows me, I tell her straight up that she has lost a customer. End of story. To many to pick and to many willing fun girls to relax with.

Flashman
05-19-08, 20:41
Honk Kong or Archer, a few blocks east of Ashland.

My first visit

Alice, ( about a 6), opened the door (it's locked with a door bell), took me into the massage room and immediately presented the complete menu while playing with the boys thru the jeans and suggested I save money with the half hour door fee at 30!

Hello!

But extra's quoted were high. 100 saran wrap, topless bj, 120 daty, 200 fs.

Told her no way this time, but I would be back for full another time. Settled for a very nice 69 at an all in of 120. Still a little high, but the little head was in charge after the surprising welcome.

Slam bam thank you ma'am. Fastest move from hello to finish in my many years of mongering, but all in all pretty good. I'll go back.

She gave me a card with her private cell and suggested I call her on her days off for a romp at her apartment in China town.

George W. Bush
05-19-08, 21:43
Question for the group -- Does anyone else besides me find that the haggling over extras to be a total buzzkill
Yea, there are a couple of places I quit patronizing due to this. One was the place on Harlem at Lawrence (Oriental?), the other Soigne in Glen Ellyn. The girl at Soigne pissed me off so bad I started to get dressed and told her I was leaving and was going to ask for my money back. Scared this shit out of her, because she got all apologetic and stuff.

Fork Please
05-19-08, 22:13

Sorry if this was posted before but I just stumbled across it

Saw Robin MANY years ago..she's been around a while, pretty sure I'm not in the books. Wake up call of sorts. I never saw her again cause she was to tall. Mug shots really make people look like crap. Poor girl might have gotten a bit careless. Another good reason to stick to the Asian Apts...zero paper trail.

Thanks for posting that Happy, important info.

HappyGardener
05-19-08, 23:35
http://www.perfectmassagebyrobin.com/

website is still up, but all that it means is that the hosting company is still being paid or has been paid.

Blow Dro
05-20-08, 10:52

But extra's quoted were high. 100 saran wrap, topless bj, 120 daty, 200 fs. What the the hell? You mean to tell me that you guys pay the girl for DATY. Wow! I just can see paying a woman to do that. But I guess to each his own.

Rico Forty
05-20-08, 12:06
http://www.perfectmassagebyrobin.com/

website is still up, but all that it means is that the hosting company is still being paid or has been paid.Her picture didnt look good. She is better in person that is for sure.

Fumfn69
05-20-08, 14:03
The LE was probably there for the school across from Rose. Real riff raff there. BTW, there are police cameras on the corner. Big brother is watching.

Dent55
05-20-08, 14:55
All that I can say is (number one) that that one guy spilling his gut is a pussy, don't do the crime if you can do the time and (number two) don't get me started about societies priorities.

Hey what do you guys think?

http://www.foxcarolina.com/video_legacy/16174764/index.html

Chi Guy
05-20-08, 15:34
All that I can say is (number one) that that one guy spilling his gut is a pussy, don't do the crime if you can do the time and (number two) don't get me started about societies priorities.

http://www.foxcarolina.com/video_legacy/16174764/index.html
Gotta love election years.

Fartsmcgee
05-20-08, 15:57

http://www.foxcarolina.com/video_legacy/16174764/index.htmlI wouldn't say he's a pussy. LEO makes you feel like you are the biggest scum of the earth when they bust you. It's a scary thing when it happens. How many on here have been busted?

Nudus81
05-20-08, 16:51
Hey Chiguy, etal.

Your posting raises a question, which has probably been or is somewhere in the forum, but a search pulls up way to much on the subject.

So, my understanding is that LEO won't allow touching. I have found any escort or AMP usually will make/allow contact without discussing price. Once they make contact, I think you can assume they are not LEO

I'd be interested in knowing if anyone on here has been busted, and how it went down. What are other signs of LEO presence?

Gotta love election years.

Sexshooter
05-20-08, 19:19
If you're referring to Elle Spa on Milwaukee, they do not offer F/S. Ruby is the only one I know of that gaves TS without towels or cloth covering the boys. She will let you take care of yourself, but no touching.

Went there a few weeks ago, got a chinese woman, can't remember her name. First time there. It's clean, and I like the real massage tables. Anyway, got the TS, she covered the boys with a washcloth on the TS flip, which was unusual.

Great massage, I gave all the signals, free with nudity, made nice talk, popped wood in TS and massage, etc. Massage was covered. We had good raport. She bumped the boys one or 2 times few times, apologized each time. After massage, she is about to go without doing the right thing first, and I ask her to me where I really need it. She says she doesn't do that because she is chinese and I am not her husband or BF. We actually discussed for a while, and she was very nice and apologetic as I went from asking to pleading, but she was firm that she did not do that. Not even a gleam in her eye like she might with time. Looks 7, body 7, massage-9, attitude before refusing was 8.

This has never happened to me before, and at a place like Elle, where the environment gives all the signals (tinted windows, TS), it is perplexing.

On the way out, I saw a cutie that was flirting with me. I am going back to check her out. Will post on that, and will get the Chinese girl's name to spare you all the $.

Blueknot
05-20-08, 21:44

http://www.foxcarolina.com/video_legacy/16174764/index.htmlDamn, they got nailed! Why would you solicit! You never solicit!

Luke Appling
05-20-08, 21:59
What the the hell? You mean to tell me that you guys pay the girl for DATY. Wow! I just can see paying a woman to do that. But I guess to each his own.

Thanks for weighing in on this, I've always found this weird too. I'm all for going down there, but I'm not going to pay EXTRA for that. But you're right, to each his own.

Member #5481
05-21-08, 15:03
I am not going down there - I know where you guys have been:)

Went to Seven Heaven on Ashland. Massuese was Diana. Massage was pretty good, teasing was good then it went downhill. On the flip she started quoting prices starting at .6 HJ. I told her it would only be .4. She said okay but pay me now. I said you did not give me the change from the $ at the door so you have already been paid.

As mentioned before I hate all this crap even though it was a friendly discussion. Anyway the relief was done with minimal interest. I will probably not repeat here.

IcedOut
05-21-08, 15:33

http://www.foxcarolina.com/video_legacy/16174764/index.htmlI've never been to any masage parlor in chicago or anywhere else, but ido read the forum. Are the girls on this video better or worse looking than at the AMPs here cuz those girls were busted and looked strung out.

Also, I've only daty with two girlfriends in my life and it was when I was in high school and they had fresh and untapped resources. I'm not a fan of eating off the plate.

Confucius
05-21-08, 16:58
I am not going down there. I know where you guys have been

Went to Seven Heaven on Ashland. Massuese was Diana. Massage was pretty good, teasing was good then it went downhill. On the flip she started quoting prices starting at. 6 HJ. I told her it would only be. 4. She said okay but pay me now. I said you did not give me the change from the $ at the door so you have already been paid.

As mentioned before I hate all this crap even though it was a friendly discussion. Anyway the relief was done with minimal interest. I will probably not repeat here. Good job T. T.

This $60 for HJ shit has got to stop. WTF are you/me letting them dictate the price for? Why even ask them how much? The last 3 times I have gone in the past 2 weeks, the most I spent was $30. I read that another guy had the same girl I had and spent $60 for a HJ. Same girl!

This has been covered before. T

Confucius
05-21-08, 17:09
I am not going down there - I know where you guys have been:)

Went to Seven Heaven on Ashland. Massuese was Diana. Massage was pretty good, teasing was good then it went downhill. On the flip she started quoting prices starting at .6 HJ. I told her it would only be .4. She said okay but pay me now. I said you did not give me the change from the $ at the door so you have already been paid.

As mentioned before I hate all this crap even though it was a friendly discussion. Anyway the relief was done with minimal interest. I will probably not repeat here.Good job T.T.

This $60 for HJ shit has got to stop. WTF are we letting them dictate the price for? Why even ask them how much? The last 4 times I have gone in the past 2 weeks, to 3 different spas, the most I spent was $30. Not one complained. I read that another guy had the same girl I had and spent $60 for a HJ. Same girl!

This has been covered before.

THEY NEED US AS MUCH AS WE WANT THEM!

If you ask how much, they will always go high. ALWAYS! If they ask "How much will you pay me" tell them $30. If they say no, say OK just finish massage, I go with another girl next time or I will go to another spa. It works 99% of the time. You will get your finish. They are not your friends! They are not your GF! We are nothing more than a commission to them, no matter how much you like them or think they like you. It is a business and we are nothing to them. Sometimes, yes, but most of the time we are the fools, and I certainly have been one in the past. There is so much more I could say about the way they really feel about us, but again as I have said before, I dont want to type for 2 days.

Some of the very seasoned vets here know exactly what I am saying.

Raoul Duke
05-21-08, 18:29
If nothing else, I'm consistently lying to myself. I headed out the other day convincing myself that I had the strength to walk past this place if I didn't see a hot Latina sitting at the front desk. Well, there was no hot Latina and true to form, I walked right in. I suck. I was handed off to one of the Asian chicks sitting up front (I'm guessing she was about 40). Not bad, but nothing worth getting excited about. I've not seen her before, so I got the 20 questions. I rattled off a couple of names of therapists that I've seen there and I got a pretty nice light touch massage on my back. She was a little apprehensive on the flip and guided my hand to mini me. Fine, I got the party started and let her jump in when she was comfortable, albeit in a very cautious manner. She was a little jumpy any time that she heard the front door open and kept me partially draped while she was rubbing out the knot. After several minutes, before the massage was finished, she washed her hands and said "okay, all done?" and I was like, uh nooo, I still have some tension here. It was kinda weird. Fortunately she squirted some more oil on me and finished the job, but damn it was strange.

Surfer John
05-21-08, 18:57
Has anyone tried Heavenly Massage in Buffalo Grove?

(Conveniently located next to a Korean grocery store.

Waverid
05-21-08, 19:24
I've been to Senina a few times, but the last visit was a huge improvement. I didn't think it was really possible to have a GFE HS, but this girl did it (with a little coaxing).

Not Appearing
05-21-08, 21:56
Gotta love election years.But why would you discuss the menu before the massage started happening? If I am going to jail, I at least want to make a cop give me a back rub first.

Chi Guy
05-21-08, 22:35
Hey Chiguy, etal.

Your posting raises a question, which has probably been or is somewhere in the forum, but a search pulls up way to much on the subject.

So, my understanding is that LEO won't allow touching. I have found any escort or AMP usually will make/allow contact without discussing price. Once they make contact, I think you can assume they are not LEO

I'd be interested in knowing if anyone on here has been busted, and how it went down. What are other signs of LEO presence?
I wouldn't put anything past LE. Once it gets to court, it's their word vs. yours. Who's the jury going to believe? The police officer in uniform or the guy charged with soliciting sex?

SpokenOne69
05-22-08, 10:29
Advice for all those who overpay:

1. Be and act Cheap. They dont care. Dont walk in looking like a million bucks. I know, I know, sometimes it cant be helped. But at least remove your $6,895.00 wrist watch and leave it in the car
2. Read past posts and see what is the normal pay for service. Dont exceed it no matter how much money you have. There is much info here regarding standard rates. Try to get the service for a lower price. Make it a game for yourself. I have said this many times before, you can always pay the full price with the excuse - I'm sorry I misunderstood you.
3. With most of these places there is no need for negotiation if you give the right signs. They and you just KNOW. You just tell them what you are willing to pay and never, ever, show the money until the price has been agreed.
a. However, I will admit it does take an amount of experience to know how to give the right signs. Experience = 10 - 15 different spas visited with different attendants. I might have exceeded 200

With the above being said, it really doesnt matter because there will always be people who will overpay, for cars, furniture,sex etc

Some of these Chinese places are happy with a $20 tip for a HJ. Try it next time.

Southside103
05-22-08, 11:19
[QUOTE=Nudus81]Hey Chiguy, etal.

Cops have a tight set of rule. Yes some rookie break them. but you usually wont find a rookie of a sw trap. usually vets. first never discuss price right away. let her get in and drive. watch your rear view mirror and watch her. you both should be looking in the mirror. A LE will not take a drive down the road with you. she will be worried about you killing her. also you can use the saying. I was just giving her a ride, if you didnt discuss prices.

Second no touching LE. Thats called intrapment. besides if you dated an LE before, you will know they r cold hearted b's who really dont like to be touched. usless on their on terms.

Rookie's will lie to the judge. but if you get a lawery. all charges will be dropped for lack of evidents.

For more safty. speak in codes to the sw. "hey how much is the toll between here and your spot"

Ok. now give me some help. I will be coming to Mchenry Illionis in a month so give me spots by way of PM.. strip clubs who do extra's in V.I.P

Broome333
05-22-08, 11:27
But why would you discuss the menu before the massage started happening? If I am going to jail, I at least want to make a cop give me a back rub first.

I have been seeing quite a few cases where LEO busts a spa then sets up a sting to get customers as well. This is the second time I have heard about it in SC. Completely overlooking the question of how it can be legal for them to hijiack a liscensed business and use it in a sting I am still left wondering about a few things.

Do they use the regular spa attendants or do they substitute female LEO? In all my years I don't remember ever seeing an asian female cop. I'm sure they are out there and I may have seen one and forgotten, but it seems they would certainly be rare. What are the chances of a small town PD having even one much less the 2-3 that would be needed to make the AMP seem "normal" to a experienced monger (ie mamasan at the door and a couple attendants going about their business)? If you went to what you knew was an AMP and ended up with a white, black or hispanic attendant wouldn't that automatically raise questions in your mind?

It seemed in that video that the guys arrested were still fully dressed when they made the arrest, which suggests that they made the deal prior to even undressing much less getting a massage. I have heard of regulars in certain spas going right to the extras with a girl they know well, but have never done that myself or even been offered the choice. Every visit I have had, even in places I was well known, started with an at least prefunctory massage before moving to negotiations. I would be suspicious if a attendant started trying to negotiate without going through the regular routine first, especially if I hadn't seen her before. With that in mind, do the UC officers actually do a massage/ table shower if you insist on it before negotiations? I have had some pretty bad massages in certain AMPs, but generally they come across as being experienced/comfortable with the process. It seems that a UC would stand out in her lack of experience, raising another flag.

Bottom line, I don't see how they could fool an experienced AMP customer. It seems like the normal AMP vibe would be off. For my part, I would never discuss extras until after the massage and only then if the attendant brings it up first and I was comfortable with the situation. I would also be suspicious if a girl I was seeing for the first time didn't do the 20 questions routine that they normally do to protect themselves.

Confucius
05-22-08, 12:06
I've been to Senina a few times, but the last visit was a huge improvement. I didn't think it was really possible to have a GFE HS, but this girl did it (with a little coaxing).You can put the info on the board. There are many here who have been there, and done that with her. It would also save you a lot of PM time.

They are all like that there, some it just takes more time than others.

And by the way welcome to the board. You actually gave a little report instead of asking for info.

Luke Appling
05-22-08, 13:08
Stopped by the old Lakeview Holistic yesterday for old time's sake. Extras can be had here again, but be careful what you wish for.

I had a Latina named Mary, about a 6. Pretty face but about 20 pounds overweight. Massage was a little too light, but the girl has a nice touch, very chatty and friendly, understood right away what I meant when I said "I've been coming here for years."

Then on the flip things went down hill -- out comes the extras menu!!!!! I ended up paying for a topless handshake. In short, the handshake was nice, the topless not so much. That had to be the greatest bra ever designed to make her breasts look decent. What a let down once it came off.

I'm in pretty decent shape, and I'm tired of fat chicks at the massage parlor.

As a penance, I'm repeating to myself 100 times -- "I will not pay a fat chick to take her closthes off EVER again." Feel free to join me.

Blackcookie
05-22-08, 17:47

(Conveniently located next to a Korean grocery store.Think they are legit. Don't think extra can be had.

HappyGardener
05-22-08, 22:49
Do they use the regular spa attendants or do they substitute female LEO? In all my years I don't remember ever seeing an asian female cop. I'm sure they are out there and I may have seen one and forgotten, but it seems they would certainly be rare.

You just live in the midwest. Go to California. http://www.sfgov.org/site/police_index.asp?id=24103 Not being sarcastic, but as one of my good Korean American friends who grew up in San Diego says: "SoCal? Sh*t, we own that place. We're everywhere."

HappyGardener
05-22-08, 22:51

(Conveniently located next to a Korean grocery store.

Covered in the Evanxton and other north Suburban forums over and over again.

Mostly legit until you have dropped thousands of dollars there and then you might get an HJ. You WILL get a great massage. One of the best for a real massage

GoldenGreek
05-23-08, 02:06
Any one care to do an over/under on how many days this girl will last there? LOL

I am willing to bet 1 million Turkish, that she wont last 28 days from today. (Thanks Howard Stern)

Any takers?What maskes u say that?

GoldenGreek
05-23-08, 02:15
Long time poster and contributor here. I'm tired of the asians. LOL

Any places with hot Latinas or Euro girls that give more than a HJ?

PM me if more comfortable.

Alibi
05-23-08, 09:32
If you're referring to Elle Spa on Milwaukee, they do not offer F/S. Ruby is the only one I know of that gaves TS without towels or cloth covering the boys. She will let you take care of yourself, but no touching.It was Ruby, although she did cover the boys with a washcloth on the TS. I didn't push it b/c it took me by surprise, plus it was my first time there. Great massage, nothing else.

I wasn't looking for FS, just a handshake. A TS and no handshake from the same provider? That is just crazy.

Haven't been back for the other cutie, but I think I will have to go back soon and try my luck/T[another]OFTT.

Member #3971
05-23-08, 20:15
Long time poster and contributor here. I'm tired of the asians. LOL

Any places with hot Latinas or Euro girls that give more than a HJ?

PM me if more comfortable.Seven Heaven mos definitely does. ask for Peri.

Member #3971
05-23-08, 21:59
The long and short of it:

Massage: 6

HR: an enthusiastic 7

Massuese: Older 7

Paid: Standard (for me) AMP rates as follows - .45 for HH massage and 40 for HR. Not sure about FS as its not my thing, but TOFTT if you dare.

B.O.S.

John MF Coctoston

Iamslobbyist
05-23-08, 23:10
Bottom line, I don't see how they could fool an experienced AMP customer. It seems like the normal AMP vibe would be off. For my part, I would never discuss extras until after the massage and only then if the attendant brings it up first and I was comfortable with the situation. I would also be suspicious if a girl I was seeing for the first time didn't do the 20 questions routine that they normally do to protect themselves.

I think you are right. Those of us that are experienced should feel a different vibe. I would imagine that the cop tries to bait you into actually declaring you want sex for money so they have something on you in court. If I want FS I just say I want everything and they understand. Saying I want everything for a 100$ tip is not that incriminating. You could say in court that you are a good tipper. I would imagine the scenario would go like this.

Cop:"What would you like"
John: "everything"
Cop: "what do you mean everything?"

Whisper2000
05-24-08, 01:15
Anyone know what happened?

Luke Appling
05-24-08, 11:02
Anyone know what happened?

Please tell me it's the 40-something and not the 60-something woman.

Broome333
05-24-08, 12:14
You just live in the midwest. Go to California. http://www.sfgov.org/site/police_index.asp?id=24103 Not being sarcastic, but as one of my good Korean American friends who grew up in San Diego says: "SoCal? Sh*t, we own that place. We're everywhere."

HG, I'm not trying to be sarcastic either but would like to point out that although I live in the mid-west now, don't make the mistake of assuming that I have never been anywhere else. I was raised in the south and since my teens have lived/worked in just about every region of the country including Hawaii and Alaska and have spend several years overseas as well. Having said that, I will obviously concede your point that there are more Asians in certain parts of the country than others, but if you look at my post I was commenting on a case in a small South Carolina town and stand by my observation that they (or most other PDs) would not have asian female officers to send in as UC's.

It seems that it is a moot point anyway. I was reading through another thread and found a conversation on the case that said that they (the same SC PD) used a "korean female informant" in previous AMP stings. While it is just an assumption, I would not be suprised if this lady is a current or former provider with a case of her own hanging over her head that decided to make a deal. If that is the case, then she would lend the feeling of "authenticity" that I suggested would be missing in such a sting making it hard to see the bust coming. Even in places we are familiar with, it is not unusual to get "the new girl" or to be told the mamasan we always see at the door is on vacation.

The question that still bothers me is how can they hijack a legally liscensed business and use it as a trap? They have done this with escorts incall locations for years, but this is a whole other ballgame. Unless they can prove the owners were involved or at least aware of the illegal activity, it seems this is way over and beyond. If a guy at Mcdonalds was selling crack (unbeknownst to the management) along with the burgers would they be justified in "taking over" the restaraunt to bust his customers? Not likely, so how does it fly with an AMP?

Blkmn
05-24-08, 19:53
As I make my way down "the list". I made my first trip to 7 heavens. Did the hour, I really have to start writing down the names. She was a 7 in looks and 8 massage. On the flip wouldn't do the BJ but gave a great topless HJ to finish. When I left I saw about 3 other Asian hotties sitting around. No latinas to be found.

I did stop in cancun massage to ask about prices(TS availbale and Latinas). I will wait til more reports come about this place.

Made my 2nd trip to Relax and got a great massage and didn't even get a flip.lol
The girl said you only got half hour so no time for flip. I laughed and said that's bull. She felt bad and came back and said next time, I heard her talking to someone and they must have told her I have been there before.

How do you avoid being passed off to another girl in these places?

I was walked to the room then another girl came in.

HappyGardener
05-24-08, 21:58
I was only commenting on your observation about Asian PD personnel, not about the rest of your post, and not about that particualr case. I totally agree with your other comments in both posts.

Assman2008
05-24-08, 22:50
Kelly from K-M is working at a massage place on Fullerton and Rockwell.

PussyPoker
05-24-08, 22:57
I called and asked for Cindy. Papasan said what time, I tell him in one hour. I get there and he said Cindy was busy for the next 45 minutes. I should try Cherry. Now if someone calls ahead for an appointment, it should be kept. I was about to walk out so he offered me a break. So in the room we go. The massage starts with a little back rub then to the legs all in 15 minutes. Then she said flip. She starts out rubbing my tummy while leaning over my face. I almost could not breath. (yes she is big chested for a chinese girl) She starts to rub my legs then out of no were she grabs the boys for a slow roll. She asked me were I no Cindy from and so I tell here. I said that I seen her somewere before. She said that she and Cindy worked at VIP that was around the corner. Now back to the massage. As she was massageing the boys, she asked if I wanted extra. I asked for the menu. Then she asked what I paid Cindy. I did not tell. Her menu : hj,bj,fs. she wanted 1.00 for nude bj. I said no way and we agreed on a price. As I left, Cindy was in the lobby and aksed why I did not ask for her. I told her next time I will. I will give details to the ones that share with me by pm. I would not ask for her again.

Broome333
05-25-08, 00:06
I was only commenting on your observation about Asian PD personnel, not about the rest of your post, and not about that particualr case. I totally agree with your other comments in both posts.

No offense taken. Like you pointed out there are areas where the demographics make it almost a certainty that they have asian female cops. I phrased my initial post poorly. What I was attempting to convey (badly) was that they are rare to the point I can't specifically recall ever seeing one even after spending three years in Hawaii with the heavy asian population there. I probably have, I just killed the brain cell that memory was stored in somewhere along the way.

Broome333
05-25-08, 00:16
I think you are right. Those of us that are experienced should feel a different vibe. I would imagine that the cop tries to bait you into actually declaring you want sex for money so they have something on you in court. If I want FS I just say I want everything and they understand. Saying I want everything for a 100$ tip is not that incriminating. You could say in court that you are a good tipper. I would imagine the scenario would go like this.

Cop:"What would you like"
John: "everything"
Cop: "what do you mean everything?"

Good point. Most of the AMP girls I have dealt with have been very coy in how they phrase their words in the negotiations. Most also go out of their way to cover themselves with little tricks like having you put their hand where you want it and such. I would definately be suspicious if I ran across one that insisted that I spell out exactly what I am looking for. Hell, this whole conversation has me a little paranoid. Now I'm going to be checking for G-men hiding under the table when I walk in the room.

Confucius
05-25-08, 10:44

Only will share with the main guys who share with me. You know who you are.

New guys. I will share if you have something that I dont have, or know about in that area. (Good luck)I have not made it over there yet and was hoping for a report from a monger or 5.

Anything?

I have had standard AMP times at Pretty Girls Spa, Harvest, Beijing in Chinatown, and my old standby great massage Winnie. Again Standard service at all as I have not pushed to hard for more that a HJ but as with them all, you can get anythng from an AMP IMHO.

Chrisj321
05-25-08, 11:24
Found this link in the DC thread
http://www.local12.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=28419@video.wkrc.com

Funny how the interviewing officer named our little site as a resource for information! Also funny to me was how the newscaster told of "all the people clapping and watching from their lawn chairs" but they were noticeably missing from the video! I can't speak for everyone else, but I know when I visit an AMP its not like I go up and down the sidewalk yelling and advertising myself as being there. I slide in the door and stroll out. Maybe with a whistle and a little lighter in my step. I can't see how this would "destroy the fabric of a neighborhood" or anything of that sort. I just love how the news likes to OVER-dramatize everything. Let me also point oout that I am also not an advocate of forced prostitution or human trafficking (sp?) but other than them not paying taxes I just don't see how this is a top issue on the police dept. hands. Guess you gotta love the network sweeps week combined with an election year!

Everyone be safe!

Chi Guy
05-25-08, 11:44

Funny how the interviewing officer named our little site as a resource for information! Also funny to me was how the newscaster told of "all the people clapping and watching from their lawn chairs" but they were noticeably missing from the video! I can't speak for everyone else, but I know when I visit an AMP its not like I go up and down the sidewalk yelling and advertising myself as being there. I slide in the door and stroll out. Maybe with a whistle and a little lighter in my step. I can't see how this would "destroy the fabric of a neighborhood" or anything of that sort. I just love how the news likes to OVER-dramatize everything. Let me also point oout that I am also not an advocate of forced prostitution or human trafficking (sp?) but other than them not paying taxes I just don't see how this is a top issue on the police dept. hands. Guess you gotta love the network sweeps week combined with an election year!

Everyone be safe!
The most interesting part of the video I thought was what appears to be an Asian female officer at the beginning of the video. She looks cute enough. I wonder if she does extras. Sorry, I must be watching too many videos on RedTube :rolleyes:.

Phil A Show
05-25-08, 13:23
KM Spa is under new management. All new girls. No extras but the massage was great. Price is now .7.

George W. Bush
05-25-08, 13:53
I wonder if she does extras.
Yes, that looks like a suspicious object in your pants. She needs to pat you down just in case.

Massagedoc
05-25-08, 17:15
Been a while since I had time to write in but here goes:

Mercy - been hitting this place on Michigan Ave. on Sundays with Wendy, she is great once you get to know her. Very good massage, lot of teasing before the flip, had me ready to go as soon as I flipped. Only drawback, she does not allow touching and will not free those perky little titties. I have also seen a Cindy I think that was her name - would not recommend.

Summer Palace - tried this place, in same building as Mercy. Standard AMP, older woman - mechanical finish as long as "you good tipper, right", have not gone back.

Seven Heaven - still like to go by and visit Sunny from time to time, would like to check out the Latina if she is still there, last time I was there Sunny told me about her and said "Next time you try her, she very nice", but have not seen her yet. I know a lot of people have different thoughts on Sunny but she was always good to me starting at Relax.

Jin Massage - I have seen Angie twice and she is a looker, still it is a HMP and the rates are too high but I think there is more on the menu than just a topless handy, but I did enjoy those things once she let them out.

That is all for now, hoping to try out a few places in the Summer, thanks for all the info

Truthfu11
05-25-08, 20:26

Everyone be safe!Wonder if the beaver on the ad before the newscast was a part of the "extra" service being provided. Nice piece of tail!

Nicky Forza
05-25-08, 21:40
How do you avoid being passed off to another girl in these places? I was walked to the room then another girl came in.

If they mistreat you and you don't complain, then they assume that you have no problem with the way you were treated. Get indignant and demand your money back...the amp ladies will apologize profusely. I guarantee.
My pet peeve is the 45 or 50 minute 'hour' ....don't let it happen.

Blkmn
05-25-08, 23:39
Thanks HV, I should have said something but didn't know who was in charge with everyone sitting around on the couch.

If they mistreat you and you don't complain, then they assume that you have no problem with the way you were treated. Get indignant and demand your money back...the amp ladies will apologize profusely. I guarantee.
My pet peeve is the 45 or 50 minute 'hour' ....don't let it happen.

George W. Bush
05-26-08, 00:03
TOFTT today as I was in the neighborhood. Spa is 3807 N. Ashland. I opted for a one hour session. I told her a guy at work had recommended the place. After a stand up shower alone I went back to the room and the girl went at it. I was on my stomach, but my interest was pretty apparent. She brushed up against the boys with her hands a few times, but that was the extent of it. No further luck on the flip. Damn, the towel was sticking straight up but she didn't seem to get the hint. Every time I removed it she was very careful to cover me back with it. She gave a good relaxing massage, probably worth the 70 bucks, but looks like that's all to be had. Should have stuck with Sing or Exercise, but wanted some variety.
It was a very nicely furnished clean place, new fixtures and modern looking.

HappyGardener
05-26-08, 00:17
RedTube is looking better and better....:) Some interesting reading from the Feds:http://www.whiotv.com/download/2008/0522/16365262.pdf

Chi Guy
05-26-08, 10:34
RedTube is looking better and better....:) Some interesting reading from the Feds:http://www.whiotv.com/download/2008/0522/16365262.pdf
Yep. Your tax dollars hard at work. Other than the illegal alien charges, this is a bunch of shit. Unfuckingbelievable.

Fartsmcgee
05-26-08, 21:10
Yep. Your tax dollars hard at work. Other than the illegal alien charges, this is a bunch of shit. Unfuckingbelievable.I always thought the government should just legalize the oldest profession in the world. Tax it and then they could spend the money fighting real crime and cleaning up the cities. It's a gold mine waiting to happen. When I run for president, I'll use that as part of my platform.

Adsseca2
05-26-08, 22:17
See my other post in the Evanston/Skokie forum.

After blowing $80 at Maria's, I ventured down Lincoln Ave. To Sea Breeze, formerly Ocean Air Spa. Another Eastern European woman was working, named Romano or Ramona, or something like that. The walls in this place don't go all the way to the ceiling, so you can hear everything in the place. $150 for 45 minute spa treatment (massage, mud rub and table shower with some weird and poorly fitting blue shorts.- look like something you'd get at the hospital). Then off to a stand up shower, by myself, to clean off the mud. Finally, in a sauna for five minutes or so. Woman tells me I'm all done and leaves the room. (I'm soaked with sweat from the sauna at this point). I dry off and get dressed.

To add insult to injury, she says "we work on tips, so tips are appreciated. " I figured for $1. 5 for 45 minutes some extras would be included. She even had the nerve to hand me a $25 coupon for my next visit. I left it on the chair. The worst part.- the coupon was for Elle Spa. If I knew Sea Breeze was mixed up with them I never would have gone in. I even had to sign some stupid "contract" of sorts declaring that I was over 21. The place has been under new ownership since 5/12/08.

I won't be back. I went downtown and called an Asian apt. Finally, for $160 for an hour I got everything (CBJ and FS).

My EMP/AMP days are over. It was an expensive lesson today (a total of $390 to get a very happy ending), but now I know better.

Chrisj321
05-27-08, 01:50
Went there today for a totally legitimate massage, with nothing illegal included. Was pleased with my massuese as she made sure to work the kinks out of my stiff and sore muscles, all while staying properly draped as neccesitated by laws and standards. At the conclusion of the massage I was offered a cup of cool water, which when I received the water it was actually cold! Due to the fact that today was such a warm day and my throat was parched, and that reason alone, I was inclined to tip a cool forty! All and all a wonderful law abiding massage! PM with any questions.

Khai Yai
05-27-08, 13:18
Went there today for a totally legitimate massage, with nothing illegal included. Was pleased with my massuese as she made sure to work the kinks out of my stiff and sore muscles, all while staying properly draped as neccesated by laws and standards. At the conclusion of the massage I was offered a cup of cool water, which when I received the water it was actually cold! Due to the fact that today was such a warm day and my throat was parched, and that reason alone, I was inclined to tip a cool forty! All and all a wonderful law abiding massage! PM with any questions.I also got a got a very nice legit massage from a Chinese therapist that had the most wonderful smile! No kidding, she was smiling every time I looked at her and she was as as gracious and nice as could be. There was a younger Chinese girl there that was pretty cute, perhaps next time. The place was clean and quiet and went the entire time without any nip/tuck on the clock. Might try the table shower next time too, but I get the feeling that this will be legit as well.

Whisper2000
05-27-08, 13:32
Yep. Your tax dollars hard at work. Other than the illegal alien charges, this is a bunch of shit. Unfuckingbelievable.

It's about 100 pages, right?

Whisper2000
05-27-08, 13:35
Please tell me it's the 40-something and not the 60-something woman.

The 40-something is no longer there

Fartsmcgee
05-27-08, 14:54
It's about 100 pages, right?I did a quick read through the first few pages. Apparently they were working with a guy who had a DUI and spilled his guts for reduced/thrown out charges. They seemed to watch the place alot. They followed the girls to a river boat casino. I think they were looking for sex slave type stuff. I want to read the rest as soon as I get a chance. I'll post any other interesting tidbits.

Member #3971
05-27-08, 15:56
Anyone seen the Polish girl at senina yet? I'm pretty curious but my massage budget is non existent right now. I'd love to hear a report.

JC

Raoul Duke
05-27-08, 20:12
The 40-something is no longer there

Say it ain't so. The 40-something gave a tremendous therapeutic massage, she really did. I will miss her. Grandma's therapeutic isn't as good, but her years have given her other talents. It's just too weird though, I don't think I can return regardless of how relaxed I was. Hopefully they will restaff

On a positive note, I spent several days in Montreal. I recommend a trip there for anyone who hasn't been. Some very hot talent at relatively reasonable rates. If the dollar ever rebounds, it will be icing on the cake.

Blkmn
05-27-08, 20:25
Was heading to Senina but it was a busy night and couldn't find parking so I headed to Alice for my first visit there. Got Mary a nice lady, she gave a good massage. On the turn she motioned like HJ I said sure. Didn't say anything about fee, just went to work. She was really working my boy over but she got tired of that soon, I had to tell her to slow down. Gave her the. 4

The guys were gone when I left so I didn't get my coupon (LOL).

Whisper2000
05-28-08, 00:00
Say it ain't so. The 40-something gave a tremendous therapeutic massage, she really did. I will miss her. Grandma's therapeutic isn't as good, but her years have given her other talents. It's just too weird though, I don't think I can return regardless of how relaxed I was. Hopefully they will restaff

On a positive note, I spent several days in Montreal. I recommend a trip there for anyone who hasn't been. Some very hot talent at relatively reasonable rates. If the dollar ever rebounds, it will be icing on the cake.

...so I'm guessing they will staff up. If anyone can give her recommendations, I'm sure she'd appreciate it.

If anyone will be there soon, see if you can find out where she went.

Member #3971
05-28-08, 21:49
I got HR at Rose.

No big deal.

If you've given me helpful info, I'll gladly respond to your PM with the details.

JC

XOXO

Raoul Duke
05-28-08, 22:23
Hit the place on Fullerton for my Latina fix. Damn, this place is clean! I was offered a shower, but declined. There was some big dude who just finished (his shower) and was walking to the sauna with a towel wrapped around his lower half. I'm not sure if they have a TS or not, I forgot to ask. Anyhow, I ducked into the room quickly as I prefer not to run into any other customers.

Room was nice, filled with candles and a comfortable adjustable massage table. I got situated and awaited my therapist. There appeared to be two girls working; one with a ginormous booty and a younger one with an ample ass, but not too big. I got the younger one who I thought was relatively cute.

I went for 30 minutes @ 60 (80 for an hour, I think). Spensive, but hey I've been longing for a Latina experience for awhile so I was willing to pay a premium. Incidentally, I was told that if I watch the paper, they run a $10 off coupon. She set the cooking timer and went to work. We really didn't have any conversation while she gave an okay massage that turned into a light touch. On the flip, more of the same. Nothing too inspiring, but it did the trick.

Overall, fair experience. I keep fooling myself that I'm going to run into a Jessica Alba or Eva Longoria lookalike one day, I guess that's what keeps me going. Tip was 60. I know, I'm an idiot. Might go back to see who else is available.

Fumfn69
05-29-08, 08:40
Raoul Duke, what's wrong with you? you spent that much? you're ruining it for all of us.

Fumfn69
05-29-08, 13:38
Anyone seen her?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ers/699538948.html

Mr Stinky
05-29-08, 15:47
Anyone seen her?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ers/699538948.html

Guess it's time you put your ass on the line for the rest of us. She sounds quite pleasurable, but you'd better bring your own KY jelly just in case. My concern is from her pictures, it looks like she has big fingers.
You can report back and let us know if she checked your lug nuts besides giving you a lube job. And make sure she wipe off your dip stick. Nothing worse than a drippy dip.

Stinky Has Left The Building...to buy some KY jelly

Fumfn69
05-29-08, 16:08
LOL Mr. Stinky.

That's good.

Just found out she charges too much for my liking.

Raoul Duke
05-29-08, 16:45
Raoul Duke, what's wrong with you? you spent that much? you're ruining it for all of us.

I told you I was an idiot. I have difficulty negotiating with someone who is pleasant to the eye.

Member #3971
05-29-08, 18:35
In my experience if you say you only have. 4 and stick to it, they will almost always give in. They always say something like ". Okaaay, but only because its your first time here. " You can't do much about the door price, but I negotiated for a less expensive hour once at Tropical which is a LaMP. The girl that worked my piggy was kind of a hoggy, but there are a couple of cuties there.

JC

Member #3971
05-29-08, 21:41
So I was tempted to go there from the Raoul Duke Discussion. I really have been waiting to go see the polska at Senina, but thats in china town and I live real close to fullerton and rockwell.

Here's the break down:

I got a really strong LE vibe. The masseuse let me be totally naked the entire time, but carefully avoided touching me. She kept asking what I wanted really loud and at the end of the massage did it with more frequency. My hand brushed against her crotch during the towel down and she started asking me why I was touching her and what did it mean. She left the room about five times during the massage and that weird old lady from some other now defunct places came in during the massage and started rubbing one of my legs, rifled through my jacket pockets (without taking anything) and left.

Even if all this doesn't add up to LEO watching the goings on there, It is shady as a mother-fuck. I would encourage you all to avoid this joint like the plague, unless you want your shit gone through, a half ass massage, a creepy old lady horning in on your QT with the potential HR provider, and ofcourse, through the roof Latina prices.

Don't get arrested at this place. You'll feel really stupid if you do. Stupider than you normally might after getting arrested for Johnning.

be careful out there, fellas.

JC

Happy Meals
05-29-08, 22:12
Anyone seen the Polish girl at senina yet? I'm pretty curious but my massage budget is non existent right now. I'd love to hear a report.

JCMade an appointment with her. Her name is Vicky. She is skinny, probably A cups, dark hair (dyed she said). Paid. 65 at the door

She is a nice girl, and gives a good massage. I'm pretty sure she is a licensed therapist. I asked about extras but she politely declined (not her thing, 'she is a professional' she said). Mind you, she does know about what goes on with the other Senina girls.

I actually would repeat, as the massage was not rushed and lasted the full hour. Much better than some of the money-hungry Chinese bitches (One time 'Lisa' quoted me there 1. 0 for a HJ and 1. 5 for BJ, no way! )

Fumfn69
05-30-08, 08:38
I agree with JC. I only show up with just enough money. There's no way they won't take. 4 if that's all you've got. Its that or nothing and I'd be shocked if it didn't work.

Raoul Duke
05-30-08, 10:31
Even if all this doesn't add up to LEO watching the goings on there, It is shady as a mother-fuck. I would encourage you all to avoid this joint like the plague, unless you want your shit gone through, a half ass massage, a creepy old lady horning in on your QT with the potential HR provider, and ofcourse, through the roof Latina prices.

JC

You definitely had an experience that would make anyone uncomfortable. Why would you tolerate anyone going through your pockets though? That's not right. I dunno, maybe you just had a bad experience. You indicated in a previous post that you recognized some of the shady ladies from elsewhere. A leopard doesn't change its spots. If they were shady before, chances are they're still going to be shady. From that standpoint, you knew what you were getting yourself into. Nevertheless, sorry you experienced that.

Al Bundy78
05-30-08, 10:35
Alice is a for sure for total menu HJ BJ FS. Prices are high. She will do FS for. 160. Still too high in my book especialy down the street from Relax. Alice said Hong Kong was being sold to a new owner and she won't be there anymore so hold on to her number if you have it and visit her at the China town apt.

My first visit

Alice, ( about a 6), opened the door (it's locked with a door bell), took me into the massage room and immediately presented the complete menu while playing with the boys thru the jeans and suggested I save money with the half hour door fee at 30!

Hello!

But extra's quoted were high. 100 saran wrap, topless bj, 120 daty, 200 fs.

Told her no way this time, but I would be back for full another time. Settled for a very nice 69 at an all in of 120. Still a little high, but the little head was in charge after the surprising welcome.

Slam bam thank you ma'am. Fastest move from hello to finish in my many years of mongering, but all in all pretty good. I'll go back.

She gave me a card with her private cell and suggested I call her on her days off for a romp at her apartment in China town.

Al Bundy78
05-30-08, 10:42
I know May has changed her working name now that she has moved to the new location. She gave me her cell # but I lost it when my cell phone died. (why doesn't anyone learn phone numbers anymore! ). Can someone help a brother out?

Whiskey Priest
05-30-08, 12:50
I finally got to try Le Asian Taj Majal or however he misspelled it.

Pretty much a disappointment.

First, I assumed it was to be a spa of one sort or another. It's not. It is an asian appartment. Typical routine and nothing really special to comment on. All in all it was a depressing experience.

Secondly, and I find this at all asian apts I've ever been too, what is the deal with the reusing of condoms? EVERY apartment I've been to, after the less then mediocre massage, they pull a wad of paper towel or tissue out and reveal a condom. Still to this day I refuse the offer to don it. But seriously, if it's new why not leave it in the wrapper? If it's used, throw it the hell out.

Pengansai
05-30-08, 14:31
what is the deal with the reusing of condoms? EVERY apartment I've been to, after the less then mediocre massage, they pull a wad of paper towel or tissue out and reveal a condom. Still to this day I refuse the offer to don it. But seriously, if it's new why not leave it in the wrapper? If it's used, throw it the hell out.Genuine:

The apts I frequent do not reuse them. In fact, they seem to be obsessed with cutting them up and flushing them after use. Note the scissors in the bathroom next time.

The lack of wrappers is due to the use of cheap condoms that come in bulk. When I have asked managers about getting better, individually wrapped condoms, I have been told that they are fearful of attracting attention because they would need to buy so many.

I have sometimes just brought my own, and even left a dozen at one of my regular places, which they have held for only my use.

A lot of the girls like the flavored ones!

P

Khai Yai
05-30-08, 15:36
Much better than some of the money-hungry Chinese bitches (One time 'Lisa' quoted me there 1. 0 for a HJ and 1. 5 for BJ, no way! )Lisa told me she now has her massage license as well as some of the other Chinese girls there.

Happened to get her (Lisa) on a visit there not long ago.

Love It
05-30-08, 23:08
Tried Amy at Senina,
Good attitude, good massage (8), std finish.
Would repeat.

Love It
05-30-08, 23:11
Tried it on Irving park. Cindy(?) with average massage,std finish. Rushed and money hungry...'I gotta go..I got customer'. Thought you were with me?!
Would not repeat.
No lock on front door..just walk in..

Confucius
05-31-08, 00:30
Lisa told me she now has her massage license as well as some of the other Chinese girls there.

Happened to get her (Lisa) on a visit there not long ago.Went there the other day. Got a $1 double cheeseburger.

Member #3971
05-31-08, 07:17
You definitely had an experience that would make anyone uncomfortable. Why would you tolerate anyone going through your pockets though? That's not right. I dunno, maybe you just had a bad experience. You indicated in a previous post that you recognized some of the shady ladies from elsewhere. A leopard doesn't change its spots. If they were shady before, chances are they're still going to be shady. From that standpoint, you knew what you were getting yourself into. Nevertheless, sorry you experienced that.If you go in a table shower, you have to expect them to go through your shit. I chalk it up to checking for LE/civilllian ID. This time it happened while I was in the room, but I knew that there was nothing for them to gain by doing it (money or otherwise) so I let it slide. As far as knowing what I was getting into, I was in a latina massage parlor. I half expect to get stabbed in these places sometimes. The thing is, I have had decent to good experiences with some of these girls at other locations with the same mamasancita. Two locations close (sunny/bamboo) and AOL opens right down the street from where a sting went down in the recent past. Spidey sense is an important thing, ignore it and you will get fucked up behind it.

A. Better safe-ish than sorry

B. They have an elastic product. We decide if they stay in business and if they roll like that, as far as JC is concerned, they can roll right on out.

C. That old lady is creepy as caterpillars. I wouldn't be in the least surprised if she was in cahoots with the cops.

Later, y'all

JC

Nicky Forza
05-31-08, 15:00
Went there the other day. Got a $1 double cheeseburger.
Sounds like a bargain....probably didn't charge you for the cheese.

Khai Yai
05-31-08, 16:40
Sounds like a bargain....probably didn't charge you for the cheese.With my luck they will tell me I am too old for a Happy Meal!

David111
05-31-08, 17:16
A couple of new girls at the ages of 21 or so, very cute and slim with dark hair in 1026 Ashland, the heaven massage.

Confucius
05-31-08, 17:30
Sounds like a bargain....probably didn't charge you for the cheese.Did ya? huh?

I think I gave more info than him.

Blueknot
06-01-08, 01:35
I know May has changed her working name now that she has moved to the new location. She gave me her cell # but I lost it when my cell phone died. (why doesn't anyone learn phone numbers anymore! ). Can someone help a brother out?Go online and check your cell bill. You can usually find the number if you recall the date of your last visit.

Blueknot
06-01-08, 01:58
Made an appointment with her. Her name is Vicky. She is skinny, probably A cups, dark hair (dyed she said). Paid. 65 at the door

She is a nice girl, and gives a good massage. I'm pretty sure she is a licensed therapist. I asked about extras but she politely declined (not her thing, 'she is a professional' she said). Mind you, she does know about what goes on with the other Senina girls.

I actually would repeat, as the massage was not rushed and lasted the full hour. Much better than some of the money-hungry Chinese bitches (One time 'Lisa' quoted me there 1. 0 for a HJ and 1. 5 for BJ, no way! )I was there on a visit with Lisa (more on her later) the first time I saw Vicky. I was leaving and while I was slipping back into my shoes I overheard her "interview" with papasan. She asked lots of questions and was there with some guy (either a b/f or guard). I tried to listen, but my spidy senses were tingling so I got the heck out of there.

I don't know why they would bring in a non-asian (not that there's anything wrong with that! ) It's possible I may have been overreacting, but better safe than sorry.

Back to Lisa. Mid-30's and easy on the eyes. Opted for the TS as I have a preference to be clean when I'm given a massage, esp. If I haven't had a chance to cleanup beforehand (I also think this is a very good indicator as to what you might expect later on) Unfortunately, I found her massage technique not quite up to par. On a good note, I dropped 4. To work out the knots.

Khai Yai
06-01-08, 02:45
Was able to make an appointment with Connie from Rose Spa this week. She was a bit under the weather but still gave a great massage. Such a sweet heart. Totally legit massage, but who cares. Will return.

Confucius
06-01-08, 03:52
I have a "Friend" who says a legit girl who is known as a tease is now providing at least HJ. I know that she used to work in a spa a little less than 2 years ago and she gave HJ there, but was not known as a babe who did anything more than tease the hell out of her customers at her present spa.

Well not anymore! She is good to her old customers (HJ), maybe more but the newer ones have to be patient. I am sure you will know her if you read this right and are one of her older customers.

I will not share with anyone unless they know who I am talking about for this little riddle. There is one way to let me know that you know who she is. (A one of a kind reaction to a cumshot)

Member #3971
06-01-08, 12:58
Did ya? huh?

I think I gave more info than him.I got it. I think your info was as relevant as his as well.

David111
06-01-08, 18:01
Met a cute Korean girl some time ago at 2246 N. Clark, 1 hr massage and TS, got nothing.

Went there yesterday, met the same girl, JoJo, her smile indicated that I might get something this time. Touched her hips, she did not react, this encourged me to do more, gave her $50 bucks tip in the middle of the massage, touched her breasts, really nice and fine. Will come back next time and try more.

Jesus Collins
06-01-08, 20:17
OK, which one of you rich asswipes was there with the Bentley today?

If this is what's driving prices up, I need a new hobby..

Khai Yai
06-02-08, 00:30
OK, which one of you rich asswipes was there with the Bentley today? If this is what's driving prices up, I need a new hobby..Dude, since the weather has gotten better I've been tooling around in the ol' Jaguar XK120. Bentley just doesn't do much for me.

SportingLife
06-02-08, 01:22
I tried the AMP El on 26th. $50 for the hour. There were 3 girls. Two of them were fair looking and 40 ish and the 3rd was younger and hotter. They gave me one of the older girls. Her name was Lele. She gave a great back massage, it wasn't the best I've ever had, but much better than average. The rest of the massage was standard and nothing to write home about. I liked the massage so I gave her. 4 tip.

Confucius
06-02-08, 08:15
OK, which one of you rich asswipes was there with the Bentley today?

If this is what's driving prices up, I need a new hobby..J.C.

Go back a couple of pages and look at my post on $60 HJ. That is what is driving the prices up. We as a group have to start walking away if they demand too much from us. As I stated, they need us as much as we need them/want then. If we walk out just once as a collective group and tell them that they have too much competition, they will not ***** about $30-40 for a tip.

Luke Appling
06-02-08, 10:11
Met a cute Korean girl some time ago at 2246 N. Clark, 1 hr massage and TS, got nothing.

Went there yesterday, met the same girl, JoJo, her smile indicated that I might get something this time. Touched her hips, she did not react, this encourged me to do more, gave her $50 bucks tip in the middle of the massage, touched her breasts, really nice and fine. Will come back next time and try more.

If you read the other posts on this place, you'll see that it's unlikely that you'll get anything but a tease.

Also, as I've pointed out before, be careful around this place It is across the street from the city's most expensive private elementary schools. Heavy LE at all times here.

Khai Yai
06-02-08, 16:11
Lucky Toshi.

Ever wonder how your favorite Massage Provider learns her verbal delights?

With such famous phrase as.

“First Rate **** Lapping”
“You’re So Good”
“You Make My Juices Flow”
“I Give Good Head”
“I’m Feeling Hornier Than a ***** on Heat”
“I Can’t Stand It Any Longer. Give It To Me, Baby”

http://cottonandsand.com/sandandcotton/?p=3044

Rico Forty
06-02-08, 16:33

Went there yesterday, met the same girl, JoJo, her smile indicated that I might get something this time. Touched her hips, she did not react, this encourged me to do more, gave her $50 bucks tip in the middle of the massage, touched her breasts, really nice and fine. Will come back next time and try more.You gave her 50 bucks to touch her breasts? Come on David dont do that.

Cvette
06-02-08, 17:58
I've read posts asking about Christa. I recently discovered she is under a "cease and desist" order barring her from performing massages and was fined $500 by the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation. This order was entered in October 2007.

Someone must have filed a complaint

====================================================

Greetings everyone,

On 06-03-08 I received the following email from "belizeisnext@yahoo.com" regarding the above report.

Please take these 2 listings down about me - Either Crista or Christa. This is not a true statement and it needs to be taken down.

Thank you.

C
I would appreciate you taking the comments down. I do professional massage and should not be on your site.

Thank youThanks,

Jackson

Chrisj321
06-02-08, 22:30
Lucky Toshi.

Ever wonder how your favorite Massage Provider learns her verbal delights?

With such famous phrase as.

“First Rate **** Lapping”
“You’re So Good”
“You Make My Juices Flow”
“I Give Good Head”
“I’m Feeling Hornier Than a ***** on Heat”
“I Can’t Stand It Any Longer. Give It To Me, Baby”

http://cottonandsand.com/sandandcotton/?p=3044

LMAO!! "My grandmother gives good head!" With my luck I would get the damn grandmother! And who in the hell is this Toshi?? That's not my name!

Cvette
06-03-08, 00:04
There have been some questions on this thread about Crista. I recently learned that Crista was ordered to "cease and desist" from practicing massage therapy by the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation. This order was entered on October 2007. She was fined $500. I wonder what led to this?

Luke Appling
06-03-08, 01:40
Sorry to pile on the over payers, but you're right on man.

Guys, please stop throwing around the bills for a second rate HJ.

Also, I have a golden rule that I am trying to live by:

Don't pay for anything that you wouldn't hit for free.

Honestly, I wouldn't give most of these girls a glance if they were in a bar, and here I am shelling out money for something I can do better myself.

J.C.

Go back a couple of pages and look at my post on $60 HJ. That is what is driving the prices up. We as a group have to start walking away if they demand too much from us. As I stated, they need us as much as we need them/want then. If we walk out just once as a collective group and tell them that they have too much competition, they will not ***** about $30-40 for a tip.

Abc Ghy
06-03-08, 21:48
I know that it is also not fun to play at 4054 N milwaukee. Does Rose, the one at 955 N. Ashland provide extras?

If you read the other posts on this place, you'll see that it's unlikely that you'll get anything but a tease.

Also, as I've pointed out before, be careful around this place It is across the street from the city's most expensive private elementary schools. Heavy LE at all times here.

Sexshooter
06-03-08, 22:23
When to see Joanna, she's was no longer there. Asked for Suzy, no longer there either. I saw Vanessa, she's a very cute latina with a very pretty face. I asked for half hour. She didn't waste no time to touch the boys. On the flip, asking price was the usual 50 per. I said what the hell. It was worth it.

SpokenOne69
06-04-08, 09:28
There cannot be enough said about overpaying! Dont overpay. There are enough places to shop around. Read the forum for the places to go and negoiate. If your skills need practice, only bring what you feel is your negotiation price. Dont walk in with $$ if you only plan to spend
$.35.

Visited Chicago City Spa and my attendant was Michelle. .65 door and .7 for bbj

When I return I will request Amy or walk out. I also will try for .65 next time and report

The slowdown in the economy affects these workers as well. No reason to make them rich when the rest of us are pinching pennies

Fumfn69
06-04-08, 09:36
If she's the one at 30 N. Michigan I would say stay away regardless of legal problems. She pulled the bait and switch on me and I got shut out by the replacement. I set the appointment up with her directly. She also looked terrible. I should've walked out but didn't. My mistake. Never again.

Jesus Collins
06-04-08, 12:36
There cannot be enough said about overpaying! Dont overpay. There are enough places to shop around. Read the forum for the places to go and negoiate. If your skills need practice, only bring what you feel is your negotiation price. Dont walk in with $$ if you only plan to spend
$.35.

When I return I will request Amy or walk out. I also will try for .65 next time and report

The slowdown in the economy affects these workers as well. No reason to make them rich when the rest of us are pinching penniesI'm kind of on both sides of this issue. On one hand I would say whatever a monger thinks is reasonable to pay is acceptable. I mean, I've heard stoires of mongers turniong legit MTs with deep pockets so the old saying goes you get what you pay for. Then I looked at my bank account and concluded it was a few grand shy of what it should be.

I do agree that you should have your set price in mind before you enter and don't bring more that you want to spend. Should be a monger law.

I think the good news is that demand for these palces is well on the rise. Its almost becoming as socially acceptable to frequent an MP as it is a gentlemen's club.combined with the fact that american men have to put up with the current state of american women being batshit insane and illegal immigrationn and those gals needing to make ends meet. Prices should stabilize.

Be safe

Confucius
06-04-08, 17:40
$.35.

The slowdown in the economy affects these workers as well. No reason to make them rich when the rest of us are pinching penniesPreaching to the choir my friend! Well said as usual from you!

I was with Amy at City spa recently. Decent massage and she wanted more than $60 for BJ. I said $60 is it. She said no, and I said just finish massage and she played with little Con, and I gave her $30, She knew I was going to leave and she decided to make me leave happy, which she did, but I was not paying more that $60 for something very few of them know how to do right anyway.

She is nice looking and has a killer lean body. Typical chinese babe. In it only for the commission.

There was some question of if HJ was all she does, well I can tell you, NO!
PM me if you have more info on her and if you want more, I will share with those that share with me.

I need some info on a girl at Relax that has been there about a month or so. About 35-40 and was at a different spa recently. Can anyone help?

Pickles13
06-04-08, 18:22
If she's the one at 30 N. Michigan I would say stay away regardless of legal problems. She pulled the bait and switch on me and I got shut out by the replacement. I set the appointment up with her directly. She also looked terrible. I should've walked out but didn't. My mistake. Never again.Are you talking about Crista looking terrible or the switched girl?

Isn't Crista totally legit? She used to do massages over on Kinzie right? I had Robin Joy do a massage with me once....totally legit. I dont think Crista does extras.

Pickles13
06-04-08, 18:24
I mean, I've heard stoires of mongers turniong legit MTs with deep pockets so the old saying goes you get what you pay for. Ah, my biggest all time fantasy...receiving a totally outstanding legit massage from a legit MT, and then at the end suprisingly getting a kick ass HJ too.

I've always wanted to get one at a totally legit place too...like some high end spa or East Bank Club.

Part of the fun is taken away when you end up at some seedy place in Chinatown or on the west side.

I guess a man can dream.

Fredspy
06-04-08, 20:00
It looks to me like she ran afoul of some bureaucratic rule (perhaps she didn't file some paperwork to renew her certification on time). I wouldn't read anything into it. If she had been caught doing something she shouldn't the headline would have been entirely different.

Also, it looks like she is a bit upset about the innuendo here. It is easy for us to forget that providers are people with feelings and families. Perhaps we can cut her some slack.

FS

There have been some questions on this thread about Crista. I recently learned that Crista was ordered to "cease and desist" from practicing massage therapy by the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation. This order was entered on October 2007. She was fined $500. I wonder what led to this?

Chi Guy
06-05-08, 09:08
http://www.idfpr.com/Forms/DISCPLN/1007_dis.pdf

Fumfn69
06-05-08, 10:31
Yes, that is the same crista noted by Chi Guy. Yes, Blueblazer, she looked terrible last time I saw her. She used to do extras. She gave me the bait and switch. I will not give her a break. She can be quite rotten at times. Call on the phone and see for yourself. I spoke with her, reminded her who I was, set up an appointment. When I got there she "claimed" to be too busy to give me the massage herself. Thats when I was handed off to another MT. She sat at her desk the entire hour as its a small office and I could hear everything the entire time. She did nothing. Except lie to me.

Talk Turkey
06-05-08, 10:43
It looks to me like she ran afoul of some bureaucratic rule (perhaps she didn't file some paperwork to renew her certification on time). I wouldn't read anything into it. If she had been caught doing something she shouldn't the headline would have been entirely different.

Also, it looks like she is a bit upset about the innuendo here. It is easy for us to forget that providers are people with feelings and families. Perhaps we can cut her some slack.

FSI don't consider this piling on. More so it's feedback. I went to her "spa" & the therapist working for her quoted one price & when I went to pay for my waxing & massage she gave me a significantly higher price. I should have said something at the time but I was thinking to myself whatever, I'll pay but I won't be coming back. Either it was some major communication problem or she was figuring she could take advantage of me. I honestly lean toward the latter, she seemed like a smooth operator when it came to such things. YMMV with her, of course.

Manos3
06-05-08, 11:09

FSFor the past few years massage therapists in I'll. Must go to school, pass a state test and have a state license. They are fingerprinted, they have a background check, must provide an SSN, etc. Then, every year, they have to update their training, spend more money, etc. Crista was not licensed per the state's report. I assume that the women that you guys are writing about are also unlicensed or maybe they were grandfathered to the new law because they were in business before the law started. That can explain why you are talking about 40- and 50- somethings, maybe they have their licenses from the old days. If someone is licensed they need to, by law, display their state license where they do massages. Have you seen a license? Usually what you see is a business license from the city, not a massage license. The law says that anyone practicing massage.and it describes what massage consists of- must have a massage license from the state. If someone is practicing without a license they can be fined several hundreds of dollars per occurence, businesses that hire unlicensed therapists can be fined a steep amount for every day they hire unlicensed "professionals". The state can walk into any of the places that are written about here and demand to see licenses for all the massage therapists who are currently in session. They don't, for reasons I do not know, unless someone tells on a place. So, someone must have reported Christa. Maybe a competitor or unhappy client.

Johnnydoe69
06-05-08, 11:20
Greetings,

I am looking for recommendations in SouthLoop/Chinatown area. I know there are tons out there, but it's been a while since I have visited.

Thanks in advance,

JohnnyD

Jack6699
06-05-08, 11:45
Can any of you fellow mongers help me. I will be traveling to Chicago and was wondering if there are any AMPS in Chicago which are as "friendly" as the ones in Providence, R.I. or Washington, D.C. I appreciate your help and would help any of you traveling to R.I. or D.C.

Steevo
06-05-08, 13:35
Did you guys see how many doctors are on the report! It looks like they screw up in one state and than move around and still keep on treating patients.

Kind of scary.

P.S VIP Salon, LOL, knew that was coming, LOL

http://www.idfpr.com/Forms/DISCPLN/1007_dis.pdf

Raoul Duke
06-05-08, 14:44
Ah, my biggest all time fantasy...receiving a totally outstanding legit massage from a legit MT, and then at the end suprisingly getting a kick ass HJ too.

I've always wanted to get one at a totally legit place too...like some high end spa or East Bank Club.

Part of the fun is taken away when you end up at some seedy place in Chinatown or on the west side.

I guess a man can dream.

It's out there if you spend enough. I was getting a haircut at a very well known establishment and overheard one of the girls saying that their colleague was fired for providing a French lesson to one of her massage clients. Hell, a physical therapist that I used to see told me that she occasionally provided a release to some of her clients. This chick was something else. We ended up going out for drinks after one of my appointments and got completely hammered. I woke up next to her the following morning.

Luv Nooke
06-05-08, 14:53
Can any of you fellow mongers help me. I will be traveling to Chicago and was wondering if there are any AMPS in Chicago which are as "friendly" as the ones in Providence, R.I. or Washington, D.C. I appreciate your help and would help any of you traveling to R.I. or D.C.

You won't find anything like that in Chicago! Providence is AMP heaven! What area will you be in, or what area can you get to? Maybe we can direct you a little if we know what part of the city you'll have access to.

Jack6699
06-05-08, 15:29
I will be in the Rosemount area near OHare but can travel on the train to other places. I hear that Relax on Archer might be a friendly place. What are your thoughts. Again many thanks for your help.

HappyGardener
06-05-08, 23:50

Was in DC several times in January. Amazing AMPS. A-fcking-mazing.
you wont find anything like it here. The irony of walking about 2 blocks from the White House into an AMP was great.

Go to chicagoafterdark dot com and look for the listings of Asian places. You will have to call a few of them until you find the ones in the Rosemont area.

Jack6699
06-06-08, 10:48
In lieu of "friendly" AMPS are there any honest "friendly" escorts that you may suggest in the Rosemount area? Again thanks for your help.

Nudus81
06-06-08, 12:20
I'll be in Schaumburg next week, did a search but couldn't really come up with anything that sounded good. Looking for AMP (ideally FS) in Schaumburg or between I-355 and I-55. Any suggestions. PLease PM any details so that I can go in looking like I have been there before. With a new place, it is nice to know the lay of the land. -

Mode Enjoyment
06-06-08, 16:31
Was in DC several times in January. Amazing AMPS. A-fcking-mazing.

you wont find anything like it here. The irony of walking about 2 blocks from the White House into an AMP was great.If you are referring to the AMP across the theater, I lost my AMP cherry there. Never felt so clean and so dirty at the same time. Man do I miss DC. Found out a couple weeks later that this particular AMP was under FBI surveillance, but they were after the congressional types. Found an ATF AMP in Laurel, but also tried other AMPs in DC, and was never disappointed. There were two run latin apartments, but for one them, the only way in was if someone they knew brought you there for intros and coronas. This was at least four years ago, and I have lost all my connections there. Since coming back to Chicago, I have not ventured into any AMP or apartments. I am so tempted, but hesitant of being disappointed. Thanks Happy Gardener for bringing back such fond memories.

Confucius
06-06-08, 19:38
Has really changed for those that dont know. I had a great FS time with Sunny this week for the standard $1 fee.

F--- Chinatown for a while with all the new AMPS sprouting up on the No. side and the great service they all have provided me the last couple of weeks, it doesnt make sense for me to frequent the Chinatown Spas I have come to know for the last couple of years.

Between the Chinese Spas and the Korean Spas, there must be close to 20 now in and around the whole No. Side. You dont have drive far to have fun now. That doesnt include the Euros or Apts either.

F Blaster
06-07-08, 15:57
Confucius is right; there’s more supply on the north side than I can ever recall. It’s time to take advantage of this situation.

I’d stopped going to AMPs because the prices were becoming outrageous and the service was terrible. Places stopped providing table showers, and the layout of the rooms was inadequate. The now-closed Oriental Beauty Spa on Harlem charged me $10 for a freakin’ stand-up, solo shower!

Here’s what I’d like. A $60 one hour massage with a table shower included. That’s one hour as in SIXTY minutes. I once paid for an hour massage at B. D. Massage Spa on Lincoln and they had me out the door in 35 minutes, including the table shower (that I paid extra for! ).

The table shower should be free; after all, it’s more for THEIR benefit than mine. They should want to make sure that I’m as clean as possible, as well as gauging whether I’m LE or not. This point is negotiable; I’m just very partial to table showers. Any kind of shower that is offered should be free, stand-up or table.

The rooms must have closeable doors and walls that come relatively close to the ceiling. At the same B. D. Mentioned above, the walls were a good two feet short of the ceiling, and there were strands of beads in the doorway instead of an actual door. (Should I bother to mention that I did not enjoy myself there? ! LOL) That is ridiculous. I felt like I had more privacy at the long-lamented Oriental Nails on Peterson, which was set up like a MASH unit in the back.

I was used to paying. 6 for HR. After reading this forum, I see that that’s on the high side. I’d always felt I was paying more than I should have. Anyway, with the rise of the Asian apartments, where you can get the works for $. 6, there’s no way we should spend any more than that at a MP.

It’s time for everyone to get together and start driving prices down to a more reasonable level. I don’t mind paying for great service; I DO mind overpaying. WE have the power. There are more options out there than ever, so MPs should be forced to provide better service and more amenities to keep business up. Hold the line!

Whisper2000
06-07-08, 16:07
Has really changed for those that dont know. I had a great FS time with Sunny this week for the standard $1 fee.

F--- Chinatown for a while with all the new AMPS sprouting up on the No. side and the great service they all have provided me the last couple of weeks, it doesnt make sense for me to frequent the Chinatown Spas I have come to know for the last couple of years.

Between the Chinese Spas and the Korean Spas, there must be close to 20 now in and around the whole No. Side. You dont have drive far to have fun now. That doesnt include the Euros or Apts either.

Where can I find info on the Korean spas?

Bebop60
06-08-08, 00:44
I'll be in Schaumburg next week, did a search but couldn't really come up with anything that sounded good. Looking for AMP (ideally FS) in Schaumburg or between I-355 and I-55. Any suggestions. PLease PM any details so that I can go in looking like I have been there before. With a new place, it is nice to know the lay of the land. -

Check out Lombard thread - Soigne on Roosevelt near I 355 or the Ogden Ave. Amps - Ace, Kings, Wellness. All east of 355 on Ogden

Nicky Forza
06-08-08, 13:01
Here’s what I’d like. A $60 one hour massage with a table shower included. That’s one hour as in SIXTY minutes. I once paid for an hour massage at B. D. Massage Spa on Lincoln and they had me out the door in 35 minutes, including
It’s time for everyone to get together and start driving prices down to a more reasonable level. I don’t mind paying for great service; I DO mind overpaying. WE have the power. There are more options out there than ever, so MPs should be forced to provide better service and more amenities to keep business up. Hold the line!
A 35 minute hour to me, would just not be acceptable and it's not cool to tolerate it because it just promotes more of this mistreatment.
I made a recent visit to 2810 Alice and was serviced by a lady who said her name was Merley--at least it sounded like that to me. She gave me a short hour (again my pet peeve) then I pointed to the clock in the room and she debated back and forth with me as to whether or not she gave me a full hour. So I got dressed and told her I wasn't going to give her a tip. She gave out such a pitiful moan that I didn't have the heart to not leave any tip at all and left her less than half of what I would have given if she hadn't shorted me.
If they short me I'm going to pocket part of their tip.

Doge Tdog
06-08-08, 13:10
I'm not sure I understand. Are the Asians working out of their homes? Is this something new or are they found on CL? Invite only? For the love of. ! Ok I'm all settled down now. Somebody please let me know.

Mr Tyr
06-08-08, 19:30
She gave out such a pitiful moan that I didn't have the heart to not leave any tip at all and left her less than half of what I would have given if she hadn't shorted me.
If they short me I'm going to pocket part of their tip.

Moan, groan or slit their wrist - gyp me an NOOOOO tip!

Truthfu11
06-08-08, 21:19
First time to B&S on Irving. Got Sue and she waisted no time letting me know that it was going to be fun. A tweek on my nipples before I was all the way undressed and then she led me to the TS room. Through TS with a little play to make sure everything was clean.

Massage was okay with a little bit of a tease to the boys. Got a little feel in before she started paying more attentinon to things, including reaching underneath for some more touching. Flipped and got a hand under her shorts. Skinny, but nice boobs, small a** but overall nice.

Overall good experience and traditional Korean place.

Raoul Duke
06-08-08, 22:00
Woke up the other day feeling kind of stiff (get your minds out of the gutter, I woke up with tight muscles) and thought I'd make an appointment with Grandma @ CTM. My call to her went into VM so I figured WTF, I'd give Senina a try as I was in need of a decent therapeutic. Cruised down to CT and found a parking spot practically in front of the door so I skipped in and whoa, there was a young twentysomething Asian babe at the front counter wearing a belly shirt who looked very appealing to me. She was quick to offer Lisa or Tanny, but not herself. Bummer. Is anyone familiar with this girl? Does she work upstairs? Please PM her name if she does. Anyhow, I decided to go with Tanny and the table shower. TS was good and thorough and the massage wasn't bad either. I'm still a little sore, but all in all she took care things. Tipped 40 and walked out with a cold bottle of water.

F Blaster
06-09-08, 00:50
A 35 minute hour to me, would just not be acceptable and it's not cool to tolerate it because it just promotes more of this mistreatment.

You’Re 100% on point, Higuey, but you don’t know the whole story. So here it is.

I’d been feeling pretty badly physically, and it seemed like I was getting progressively worse. I was hoping a massage would do the trick, no pun intended. Although if a happy ending resulted, I wasn’t going to complain!

Oriental Nails had closed, and I wasn’t happy with the service at Yang’s, so I decided to try B. D. It was about 7:30, and the place closed at 9. I entered, told the Mamasan I wanted an hour, and made the mistake of paying by credit card. The reason it’s a mistake is I can’t change my mind; I’m kind of committed to going through with it.

Mamasan led me to one of the rooms with the absurdly short walls and no doors. I undressed and waited for my masseuse to lead me to the table shower. Much to my unfortunate surprise, my masseuse turned out to be the Mamasan. I say unfortunate because, well, she was ugly. Not skanky or nasty, but definitely the most unattractive woman I’ve ever seen in an AMP. She was a very nice person, but really homely.

So she takes me to the table shower. This was the best table I’ve ever laid on. I’m a big guy, and this table accommodated me with ease. Two normal sized people could fit on it with no problem. She does a good job with the shower, washing the boys and scrubbing in all the right spots.

On to the massage. Terrible, and it wouldn’t have been any better if it were Angelina Jolie instead of Mamasan. Well, maybe a little better. I was getting nothing out of it, on any level. Did I mention that Mamasan was ugly? ! That certainly wasn’t helping matters.

She tells me to flip after about 10-15 minutes. I know I’m being shortchanged, but I just want out. She tries to negotiate, but I’m having none of it. I eventually agree to HR for Andy. Usually when I get a HJ, my free hand is roaming all over the girl’s ass. Not this time. Another masseuse starts talking to her in Korean through the beaded doorway. This pissed me off. She tries to have her friend join us for extra, but I say no and don’t budge.

The other girl comes in anyway. Why couldn’t I have gotten this one at the beginning? ! She was in her 40’s, but she had a nice bod and a cute face. Her face showed some wear, but she must have been a knockout when she was younger. She starts rubbing my chest and flirting with me while Mamasan works below. She bends over and starts sucking on my nipples while my hand thoroughly examines her ass and legs.

Mamasan eventually gets the job done and I quickly dress and leave. Despite the shot, I’m still feeling pretty badly. I wasn’t going to complain about the time because I just wanted to go home and, frankly, I didn’t want Mamasan touching me anymore. It wasn’t until I got to the car that I realized it lasted only 35 minutes. To this day, I haven’t gone back.

P.S. My illness turned out to be a heart ailment that almost killed me. I wouldn’t recommend this place, but the main reason I haven’t gone back is that it reminds me of how bad I felt at the time.

Talk Turkey
06-09-08, 10:39
I made a recent visit to 2810 Alice and was serviced by a lady who said her name was Merley--at least it sounded like that to me. She gave me a short hour (again my pet peeve) then I pointed to the clock in the room and she debated back and forth with me as to whether or not she gave me a full hour. So I got dressed and told her I wasn't going to give her a tip. She gave out such a pitiful moan that I didn't have the heart to not leave any tip at all and left her less than half of what I would have given if she hadn't shorted me.

If they short me I'm going to pocket part of their tip.You shouldn't have left any tip. You only encouraged her to use that tactic with other mongers. It

Fumfn69
06-09-08, 10:48
Has anyone been a regular at this place at 5927 N. Milwaukee? I've been only once and got only a legit massage by a hot little blond. The voluptuous blond at the desk is fantastic and I would kill for a massage by her. Can anyone shed some light on this place? Also, anyone know what happened to Dana at CTM yet?

Nudus81
06-09-08, 11:56
Ok, So I had a great experience this morning at a Chinatown AMP, almost but not quite FS. FS was definitely an option if I would have had my own wrapper. The therapist gave me her personal cell phone number after our session.

This is a first for me, so while I'm embarassed to ask.

1) Does this essentially cut out the mamasan/papasan? which I am ok with
2) Will I expect incall or outcall?
3) or, is it just for me to call ahead so I get her again?

Any other input would be helpful.

Sorry, I am sure this is addressed somewhere in this brain trust, but my search results ended up empty.

Illegal
06-09-08, 12:39
Check out Lombard thread - Soigne on Roosevelt near I 355 or the Ogden Ave. Amps - Ace, Kings, Wellness. All east of 355 on Ogden
I have been to Wellness, King & Ace (but not recently). All are typical with TS, massge and a HJ. King has had some new girls none of which are what I would call above average. Wellness was one of my favorites until the staff turned over with newbes.

Steven Lynn
06-09-08, 12:47
So how much tip should one leave for a HR and getting the massage girl naked?

Fumfn69
06-09-08, 14:46
As little as possible.

For HJ naked I would say .4 to .5 max.

Mr Stinky
06-09-08, 15:53
Ok, So I had a great experience this morning at a Chinatown AMP, almost but not quite FS. FS was definitely an option if I would have had my own wrapper. The therapist gave me her personal cell phone number after our session.

This is a first for me, so while I'm embarassed to ask.

1) Does this essentially cut out the mamasan/papasan? which I am ok with
2) Will I expect incall or outcall?
3) or, is it just for me to call ahead so I get her again?

Any other input would be helpful.

Sorry, I am sure this is addressed somewhere in this brain trust, but my search results ended up empty.

I've had the pleasure to get a "private" number before with mixed results. Once, it was to make an appointment with her AT her place of business. No deal there. The other, the girl was leaving that particular amp and she gave me her cell number so I could keep in touch with her.
More than likely, what you'll get when you call is outcall. No "middle man", just you and her. But be prepared to have a room available if all she offers is outcall. Strap it up and hunker down and don't fart when she's rimming you.

Stinky Out

Moneyshot
06-09-08, 18:22
Visited 'Lisa' @ Senina .75 for 1 hr with TS, tipped .50 for HJ, Later in the day walked to Relax from CT (man that is a hike) Seen 'Lily' .40 hr massage then spent another .20 for hr + .40 for HJ, Overall good service , average ladies, would like to find some cute younger girls somewhere else . What is the place just east of Relax on archer? seen a guy come out with a water and Chocolates! I want some fucken Chocolates. Thanks for all the good info on this board.

Mickeyy
06-09-08, 18:47
I Have been to many of the places, I found out that one can get FS, with TS for 100 or so,Most services if they like you ,you get more, I have gotten free Massages, Sometimes I dont get extra,s, I have walked out with out tipping, Most guys dont say anything , let them no you and you will have more fun, If you dont like the massage dont tip. Their are too many places out there,

Oddjob
06-09-08, 20:09
That would have to be Xindy. More of the same, but sometimes some younger girls. Haven't been to the new Relax since they opened, but I'm sure it's most of the old crew from down the street. I've got water at Xindy's and a couple of the others, but never chocolates....

genuis8
06-09-08, 20:27
The only very cute 20 something asian babe in Senina is the owner's daughter. Hence, she is unavailable. The young 20s good looking guy is her boyfriend.

Moneyshot
06-09-08, 20:55
just found this vid that mentions Xindy http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7438447024847100504

Friendofjill
06-10-08, 03:30
The only very cute 20 something asian babe in Senina is the owner's daughter. Hence, she is unavailable. Maybe it's someone new. I was in last week, but it was just my second visit there, so I don't really know. Stupidly, I didn't get her name, but she did seem in her early 20s and quite cute. Kind of an 80s hairdo though. Got the full table shower treatment and a nice HR for .5 extra, but no nudity. Touching outside the clothes was fine, and she was very friendly, all smiles and kind of giggly really. Cute.

Irieeye00
06-10-08, 10:18
Hey,

I'm new in the Chicago area, and saw some post about ChicagoAfterDark.com but didn't see any feedback on how the services are that are listed on that site for massage parlors. Has anyone tried calling those numbers? Some of them look like they could be legit, but others seem a little shady. I'm just trying to find a good place to go for some action. Preferrably in the downtown area.

Any help is appreciated.

Raoul Duke
06-10-08, 13:44
The only very cute 20 something asian babe in Senina is the owner's daughter. Hence, she is unavailable. The young 20s good looking guy is her boyfriend.

Alrighty then, my objective is to become papasan's son-in-law.
我们会永远是你的家人。

Sdjsingle
06-10-08, 18:18
The only very cute 20 something asian babe in Senina is the owner's daughter. Hence, she is unavailable. The young 20s good looking guy is her boyfriend.Actually I think the guy is the owner's son.

Anyone ever get any extras from Joyce or May?

I've only received extras from Lily and Lisa.

Any news on the Polish girl?

Khai Yai
06-10-08, 19:45
我们会永远是你的家人。Maybe it should read... 不要碰

Good luck guy!

Nicky Forza
06-10-08, 19:51
我们会永远是你的家人。

Babel-Fish says....... We can forever be family members?
Anyway.............I have had my eye on that cutie too. Something seemed to say, "Don't even THINK about it."

Jesus Collins
06-10-08, 19:58
Do never patronize this place. Wanted an appointment with a latina at GMC on belmont, she wanst available so I made an appointment with Vanessa at Zeus. I'm told she will be a half hour over the phone so I get there and make a few business calls from my car. I head in, the door was locked so I had to be buzzed in. I get there and tell the girl behind the counter (she was a 6 at best) I had an apointment with Vanessa to which she tells me "she's booked". Ok, so I then ask if anyone else was available to which she said "no we're all booked up today". There was another girl there whispering in Spanish to the other who was maybe a 4. So with that said I pulled out a wadd of $20's so they could both see it said ok and walked right out.

Seriously guys, book appointments here up the wazzoo and blow them off. They do not deserve your business.

So with that said I head over to lisuinas for my mainstay Tina. Things went downhill here too.

I was literally told "I don't like when you touch me there".

I should't razz her, she is a great provider, but she should be consistent.

I don't know I guess I was due for a bad day.

Be safe

Raoul Duke
06-10-08, 20:52
Babel-Fish says....... We can forever be family members?
Anyway.............I have had my eye on that cutie too. Something seemed to say, "Don't even THINK about it."

Here's the deal, I become a member of the family and I promise discounts to all of my friends here on the forum. In addition, I say we bring in more babes in their twenties. The bachelor party will be upstairs...and you're all invited.

Robert Vesco
06-10-08, 23:10
I went to Massage Clinic, Korean AMP on Milwaukee Ave. last week. Esther provided TS, walking on back, abdomen and legs which was a little hard-edged, and HJ. Overall good experience. .7 to get in the door, and .3 tip for the HJ. Low lighting and played instrumental music. Place is clean and relaxing.

Spdygnzalz
06-10-08, 23:25
Hey peeps.

I'm new to this site friend hooked me up. Can I get some advise about massage places in arlington heights?

Thanks