PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136

Yonalusta
04-30-19, 17:24
When I texted this b about her service she threaten to call my wife if I didn't call her right away. Avoid this. Anyone else have experiences like this where they threaten you like this? https://chicago.rubratings.com/136393.I was texting a chick off locanto Spanish site, there is only one legit provider on that site BTW. She started asking for a wire. With my bad Spanish I was confused and kept going back and forth. Finally I realized she wanted me to wire her money before we met. My scam alert went off. I told her I wasn't going to do that. She said her jefe would be very pissed and would get me for wasting her time. So I decided to have fun. After a little more back and forth and getting the name of the person I was supposed to wire money (some dude in the Dominican Republic) I told her I wasn't interested. Then immediately I get a string of texts from a different Chicago phone number with pics of cartel beheadings and threats that they would contact the local police with my information. I blocked their numbers. I got a few other phone calls that I ignored, one from a number of an actual person living in Chicago.

DWill
05-01-19, 12:20
Guys,

Some really twilight zone like is happening. So I post here about two massage experiences recently and I log into rubmaps only to see what I posted here almost word for word posted there. And here's the kicker I didn't post it on rubmaps. It's like someone read my post and used the exact same language and word choice but wrote a summary of what I said as a review there. Anyone else have this happen?

Dwill.

It's called scrapping and it's a great compliment. Don't sweat it.

A2

TwoBlueBalls
05-01-19, 19:09
Scrapping of reviews on this forum sometimes word for word on rubmaps! IMO the most accurate reviews on rubmaps is copied from this forum. Imitation is the best compliment!

Guys,

Some really twilight zone like is happening. So I post here about two massage experiences recently and I log into rubmaps only to see what I posted here almost word for word posted there. And here's the kicker I didn't post it on rubmaps. It's like someone read my post and used the exact same language and word choice but wrote a summary of what I said as a review there. Anyone else have this happen?

Dwill.

It's called scrapping and it's a great compliment. Don't sweat it.

A2

RaccoonJoe
05-01-19, 19:47
Does masajnow ever do any extras? I've been there maybe 3 or 4 times in the past two years, with nada. I did get a girl's number and she wanted to possibly date, but I never texted her. Maybe I just come in at the wrong times?I never received any extras at masajnow.

Casper27
05-01-19, 21:06
Has anyone been to sunkiss lately? I was there a week ago and got the regular Asian woman but saw a hispanic or might have been middle eastern woman, she's tall with a nice ass and pretty face. She was walking by as I was going into my designated room and went into the room where they eat.

CanadianGuy
05-02-19, 01:49
Does masajnow ever do any extras? I've been there maybe 3 or 4 times in the past two years, with nada. I did get a girl's number and she wanted to possibly date, but I never texted her. Maybe I just come in at the wrong times?Who have you seen?

CanadianGuy
05-02-19, 01:52
I never received any extras at masajnow.Hey,

Who did you see? They keep switching girls, especially those that gave extras.

JesusLovesMe
05-02-19, 04:19
Same thing happened to me after texting a Latina from listcrawler. Sent me cartel pics and sent me a pic of someone beheaded. They said that it was going to happen to me if I didn't pay. Scared the shit out of me and I just blocked all the numbers.

I was texting a chick off locanto Spanish site, there is only one legit provider on that site BTW. She started asking for a wire. With my bad Spanish I was confused and kept going back and forth. Finally I realized she wanted me to wire her money before we met. My scam alert went off. I told her I wasn't going to do that. She said her jefe would be very pissed and would get me for wasting her time. So I decided to have fun. After a little more back and forth and getting the name of the person I was supposed to wire money (some dude in the Dominican Republic) I told her I wasn't interested. Then immediately I get a string of texts from a different Chicago phone number with pics of cartel beheadings and threats that they would contact the local police with my information. I blocked their numbers. I got a few other phone calls that I ignored, one from a number of an actual person living in Chicago.

UncleNutzy
05-02-19, 13:11
Drew Jasmine.

Big hooters.

60 plus 60.

Level 1.

Didn't seem that more was available.

Anyone have different experience?

I'd go back if so-if not probably not.

Thanks.Are you sure it wasn't Yasmina?

Miamiat
05-04-19, 02:41
Has anyone been to sunkiss lately? I was there a week ago and got the regular Asian woman but saw a hispanic or might have been middle eastern woman, she's tall with a nice ass and pretty face. She was walking by as I was going into my designated room and went into the room where they eat.Yeah, they have a Latina who appears tall when compared to the typical Chinese woman. Very nice gal, but massage is average and nothing follows. Better off with Tina or Annie.

RaccoonJoe
05-04-19, 19:58
Hey,

Who did you see? They keep switching girls, especially those that gave extras.I saw Yasmine. Like I said, I wasn't offered anything extra.

SpartanKY
05-06-19, 01:23
All,

Had a fantastic experience with Gabriella at Divine Dolls. She is without a doubt my ATF massage pro. She's got the classic coke bottle figure, she's smart (biology student) and she's always a total sweetheart.

Even though she only offers hand release, her technique is legendary and has me writhing on the table afterwards, unable to even compose my thoughts.

She loves what she does and it shows. Damage was $300, but it included a fantastic 60 minute fully nude nuru massage and tons of mutual touching, and she is very eager to please. She gave me a boob job, an ass job, and some other stuff she'd get mad if I told you about. Don't bother PM'ing, won't share. But although you finish as she gives you a combination handjob/ass job (hot dogging), there are plenty of stops along the way.

See her ASAP. She's worth the cost of admission. Best nuru ever.

JoeCraven
05-06-19, 04:27
Hey guys, just found this site! I'm new to the Chicago area, just moved up from a mid-sized town in Arkansas. Well, tiny compared to Chicago. Based on what I've read in this forum the past day, it seems like the MPs are more formal and all-business here, but I'm eager to try out some of the places I've read. Anyone have any local tips (safety, negotiation), especially if you have experience in more relaxed parts of the country? Also. General prices for the levels (esp Ozo since it's walking distance)? I've seen stuff all over the place in the forum, but also some seem to be deleted by an admin (so PM me if that's better). Thanks!

EdCarbone
05-06-19, 10:45
Hi all, tried here this weekend: https://chicago.rubratings.com/126890.

Jasmine showed up, but not the girl in pics. About mid-20's Latina, chubby, big boobs and fat ass, but very sweet. 60 for 1 hr. Started playing before the flip, then turned and pulled her shirt up and boobs out. She asked what I was tipping. I said. 8 and she said okay. I started getting her butt out as well, then she said it was more. I said the tip covered HE, boobs and butt out to play with. She said each was. 5, so total would be 1. 5. I said no way b / c. 4 is just HE, extra. 2 for each extra, so. 8 total. She said it was too little, so I got up and started dressing. NOTE: this whole discussion was very friendly and she was not mean. I finally convinced her for. 8 and she insisted panties stay on. Ended up with FIV and she played along very nicely. Not sure if it's just her or bargaining with Latinas is easier than Euros / AMPs. Not sure I'd return because the body was not great, but overall she was cool. Massage was okay firm swedish, but we still finished early. I could have laid back down for rest of the hour, but wanted to get out. Also the outside of the place looks rough, but inside is nice and clean.

DWill
05-06-19, 14:07
So I've been looking for a place close by the office and found one. Stopped by Apple Spa in Willowbrook, mamasan comes to shaded window 9 lay can see her eyes and mouth. Kind of weird. She ask have I been there before. I say no but a friend recommended I try the place. She says have I been to a massage place. Which is a dumb ass question but I say yes. She then ask where. At this point I'm like lady cmon but I answer the question naming two or three. She then goes to the back comes back 2 minutes later and ask how much you pay there? I said ma'am are you open or not. I pull out a roll of cash, happen to have about 450 on me in hundreds and 20's. I say ma'am I pay whatever it cost plus tip. She then says well we full come back another day. I'm like WTF. Now keep in mind I Just left work so I'm in suit tie and all. She turns me away. As I'm leaving someone is walking in, let's juts say of a different look than me. So I sit in my car for 10 minutes waiting to see if he gets rejected and guess what he didn't. So maybe it was me not looking like him, just keep it at that or maybe he was a regular. I hope it's the latter.

So I leave and go to a Latina place I've been trying to get too across the city. Long drive but it was well worth it. Got Leslie who has a body to absolutely die for. Holy shit the ass on this girl and bolt ins that are damn perfect. I hope her plastic surgeon got to play with those before releasing her. Face is beautiful and she is a 10 for sure. Great massage led to a worthy Clothesless HE. I will be back to explore that body a lot more.

Crazy week.

SmileySam
05-06-19, 17:22
Hey guys, just found this site! I'm new to the Chicago area, just moved up from a mid-sized town in Arkansas. Well, tiny compared to Chicago. Based on what I've read in this forum the past day, it seems like the MPs are more formal and all-business here, but I'm eager to try out some of the places I've read. Anyone have any local tips (safety, negotiation), especially if you have experience in more relaxed parts of the country? Also. General prices for the levels (esp Ozo since it's walking distance)? I've seen stuff all over the place in the forum, but also some seem to be deleted by an admin (so PM me if that's better). Thanks!An experienced monger but only 2 posts. How about visiting some spots and reporting back?

VRooomBada
05-06-19, 17:57
Hey guys, just found this site! I'm new to the Chicago area, just moved up from a mid-sized town in Arkansas. Well, tiny compared to Chicago. Based on what I've read in this forum the past day, it seems like the MPs are more formal and all-business here, but I'm eager to try out some of the places I've read. Anyone have any local tips (safety, negotiation), especially if you have experience in more relaxed parts of the country? Also. General prices for the levels (esp Ozo since it's walking distance)? I've seen stuff all over the place in the forum, but also some seem to be deleted by an admin (so PM me if that's better). Thanks!If you're new to Chicago or AMPs in a large city in general, do not go to Ozone for your first experience. You will get ripped off unless you're comfortable negotiating and / or walking out on demands for out of this world tipping. If you just want to nut and get your feet wet, and don't mind an older lady, go to Relax on Cermak or something else tried and true LOL.

SaintChuck
05-06-19, 19:33
Once in a while I go to Chinatown to eat and I go to this medical clinic to get a HJ. I am tired of going to the medical clinic for a HJ because the woman is way too serious and she thinks that she is a real doctor and that her HJ is somehow healing me, from what condition I have no clue. I saw this ad and was wondering if anyone had taken the plunge? Is she serious about NO extras? https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/south-christiana-avenue/7974783.html Was hoping that somebody might have some intel on her. Thanks, SaintChuck.

TwoBlueBalls
05-06-19, 21:11
HJs do heal my two blue balls! I'd this the place on Wentworth across from the Evergreen Restaurant?

Once in a while I go to Chinatown to eat and I go to this medical clinic to get a HJ. I am tired of going to the medical clinic for a HJ because the woman is way too serious and she thinks that she is a real doctor and that her HJ is somehow healing me, from what condition I have no clue. I saw this ad and was wondering if anyone had taken the plunge? Is she serious about NO extras? https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/south-christiana-avenue/7974783.html Was hoping that somebody might have some intel on her. Thanks, SaintChuck.

DWill
05-06-19, 21:59
If you're new to Chicago or AMPs in a large city in general, do not go to Ozone for your first experience. You will get ripped off unless you're comfortable negotiating and / or walking out on demands for out of this world tipping. If you just want to nut and get your feet wet, and don't mind an older lady, go to Relax on Cermak or something else tried and true LOL.I would suggest ozone in a heartbeat. First call ahead ask is Gina working and go in with her. I can promise you it will be the best experience you ever had ever. She is unreal sexy and the thickest Asian girl I've ever fucked. She's one of the best period that I've ever fucked. And negotiations are always part of the deal and it's always been reasonable in my opinion.

My three cents.

Dwill.

TonyDe
05-06-19, 22:33
Once in a while I go to Chinatown to eat and I go to this medical clinic to get a HJ. I am tired of going to the medical clinic for a HJ because the woman is way too serious and she thinks that she is a real doctor and that her HJ is somehow healing me, from what condition I have no clue. I saw this ad and was wondering if anyone had taken the plunge? Is she serious about NO extras? https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/south-christiana-avenue/7974783.html Was hoping that somebody might have some intel on her. Thanks, SaintChuck.Check out #20871 in this thread and my reply#20879. I sort of got the feeling Lucy may be YMMV, but she was good with me. The bait and switch stopped me from ever trying again. Again, this was about year and a half ago. No idea what's offered now. BTW, I'm sort of curios about the HJ clinic. I know I've got a condition it might cure.

TwoBlueBalls
05-07-19, 01:54
I agree to disagree. Ai yaaa!

I would suggest ozone in a heartbeat. First call ahead ask is Gina working and go in with her. I can promise you it will be the best experience you ever had ever. She is unreal sexy and the thickest Asian girl I've ever fucked. She's one of the best period that I've ever fucked. And negotiations are always part of the deal and it's always been reasonable in my opinion.

My three cents.

Dwill.

TwoBlueBalls
05-07-19, 02:00
When I'm wearing a suite or blazer, the gals always ask if I'm a cop! I get less questions when I'm in a T-shirt and jeans. Sounds like it may have been a blessing in disguise. Love the Latinas but so many more Asians on the market!

So I've been looking for a place close by the office and found one. Stopped by Apple Spa in Willowbrook, mamasan comes to shaded window 9 lay can see her eyes and mouth. Kind of weird. She ask have I been there before. I say no but a friend recommended I try the place. She says have I been to a massage place. Which is a dumb ass question but I say yes. She then ask where. At this point I'm like lady cmon but I answer the question naming two or three. She then goes to the back comes back 2 minutes later and ask how much you pay there? I said ma'am are you open or not. I pull out a roll of cash, happen to have about 450 on me in hundreds and 20's. I say ma'am I pay whatever it cost plus tip. She then says well we full come back another day. I'm like WTF. Now keep in mind I Just left work so I'm in suit tie and all. She turns me away. As I'm leaving someone is walking in, let's juts say of a different look than me. So I sit in my car for 10 minutes waiting to see if he gets rejected and guess what he didn't. So maybe it was me not looking like him, just keep it at that or maybe he was a regular. I hope it's the latter.

So I leave and go to a Latina place I've been trying to get too across the city. Long drive but it was well worth it. Got Leslie who has a body to absolutely die for. Holy shit the ass on this girl and bolt ins that are damn perfect. I hope her plastic surgeon got to play with those before releasing her. Face is beautiful and she is a 10 for sure. Great massage led to a worthy Clothesless HE. I will be back to explore that body a lot more.

Crazy week.

Wenger
05-07-19, 05:58

Crazy week.You didn't miss much other than rushed service with an assembly line feel. Ivy, flower shop and the new place in Lemont aren't too far from there all with less aggravation and same service.

-w.

Lookin4it
05-07-19, 09:39

Crazy week.What / where is the Latina place? Latinas, yum.

StanKost
05-07-19, 16:14
All,

Had a fantastic experience with Gabriella at Divine Dolls. She is without a doubt my ATF massage pro. She's got the classic coke bottle figure, she's smart (biology student) and she's always a total sweetheart.

Even though she only offers hand release, her technique is legendary and has me writhing on the table afterwards, unable to even compose my thoughts.

She loves what she does and it shows. Damage was $300, but it included a fantastic 60 minute fully nude nuru massage and tons of mutual touching, and she is very eager to please. She gave me a boob job, an ass job, and some other stuff she'd get mad if I told you about. Don't bother PM'ing, won't share. But although you finish as she gives you a combination handjob/ass job (hot dogging), there are plenty of stops along the way.

See her ASAP. She's worth the cost of admission. Best nuru ever.Where does the nuru massage happen in Divine Dolls? Is it in a room on the back? How are the conditions and how many customers are there at the same time? I've never been to a massage parlor before and would like to know what to expect.

ElBoobs
05-07-19, 17:56
Has anyone seen Gina / Cynthia? I never pulled the trigger because she posts with different names and numbers. Most of thw times that's a reg flag.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/130258

DatFigga55
05-08-19, 08:04
Was in dreamland literally as I have just started trying the MP thing. Still searching for a Latina AMP and I think I found one but it was close this past Friday. So as an alternate I decided to check out Ozo.

Let me say I when I report on girls I usually keep it straight to point unless they are real impressive. Well I had the honor of getting Xena, or something like that. She was unreal. Her body was a 9, face a 9, massage 9, and all activities afterwards 9.

I go into Ozo ask for hr massage and in comes an absolutely gorgeous Xena. She has to be the thickest (not in a fat way in a very good porportionate way) thickest Asian I have very seen. I was immediately attracted to her body and the face was just as good. She starts the massage and is talking to me about by former military experience and says she dated mikitary guys and they were crazy and now she was single. After a good 40 min massage that was well done. The flip comes and she can see that I'm clearly standing at attention and saluting her. We skip the particulars and she starts a great CBJ. I sit up to suck on the best part of tits I've ever seen. They had to be surgically enhanced because I haven't seen tits sit up this well since high school. Nice tight firm wonderful feel. And nipples were suckable. After sucking on her tits I tell her to get on her knees and she's working me deep while fondling the men as well. Great eye contact. After 5 to 6 minutes of some good CBJ. She stands up and bends over the table as if she read my mind. That ass oh my god that ass. Her skin is so soft yet firm and that ass is to die for. She is perfectly thick and the pussy just squeezes in all the right way. I slide in and can't believe the view. The feel of her ass, the firm and soft feel of her skin and for the first time in the last 4 visits to other AMPs I'm not hearing stop too big too big. She took it like a champ. I can tell I was hitting deep and she was feeling it. After a good 10,pains of pounding I couldn't take it no more and let loose.

Afterwards she tells me how she likes guys like me, which is different from those that say no guys like me in their ads or no minorities at all. She admits she dated a biracial guy, although I'm not biracial and how maybe she should strictly date non biracial and go full on black. Listen I don't know what guy cheated and left this thing but holy shit she was the total package. Good thing somebody broke her heart because that was by far the best experience in any setting I ever had. Unreal.

Dwill.What was the damage?

Member #6027
05-08-19, 09:53
Stopped by this place on Western, just south of the expressway. MT was Coco. Very nice and gave an excellent massage. Everything was very enjoyable. Prices were typical for standard services. If you are in the area it is worth a visit.

Raccoon95
05-08-19, 12:00
Any reports on AOL Massage in Logan Sq area (Fullerton).

DWill
05-08-19, 22:25
What was the damage?Routine. . 7 to house $. 40 all inclusive or something close to that.

Magic8605
05-08-19, 23:15
Once in a while I go to Chinatown to eat and I go to this medical clinic to get a HJ. I am tired of going to the medical clinic for a HJ because the woman is way too serious and she thinks that she is a real doctor and that her HJ is somehow healing me, from what condition I have no clue. I saw this ad and was wondering if anyone had taken the plunge? Is she serious about NO extras? https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/south-christiana-avenue/7974783.html Was hoping that somebody might have some intel on her. Thanks, SaintChuck.I'm curious to hear about this medical clinic?

TheRedStar
05-09-19, 00:48
Once in a while I go to Chinatown to eat and I go to this medical clinic to get a HJ. I am tired of going to the medical clinic for a HJ because the woman is way too serious and she thinks that she is a real doctor and that her HJ is somehow healing me, from what condition I have no clue. I saw this ad and was wondering if anyone had taken the plunge? Is she serious about NO extras? https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/south-christiana-avenue/7974783.html Was hoping that somebody might have some intel on her. Thanks, SaintChuck.Where is the HJ clinic sounds interesting.

EdCarbone
05-09-19, 12:37
Once in a while I go to Chinatown to eat and I go to this medical clinic to get a HJ. I am tired of going to the medical clinic for a HJ because the woman is way too serious and she thinks that she is a real doctor and that her HJ is somehow healing me, from what condition I have no clue. I saw this ad and was wondering if anyone had taken the plunge? Is she serious about NO extras? https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/south-christiana-avenue/7974783.html Was hoping that somebody might have some intel on her. Thanks, SaintChuck.Yes, extras with Lucy. I did a post on it.

DWill
05-09-19, 12:56
Any reports on AOL Massage in Logan Sq area (Fullerton).Standard price and standard tip. Have fun.

Brolly1717
05-09-19, 13:37
Hey gents,

First post, first time wanting to go to an MP. I've been visiting independent companions for about a decade now, and it just gets exhausting with the coordination. Wanting to try an MP, your posts here are awesome on places to go, so thank you!

Question is around etiquette, I'm assuming I walk in and just ask for time? Pay the house fee, then is it normal to pay the tip as soon as the MT walks in the room? Don't want to look like an absolute idiot my first time. Thanks in advance!

Glsb13
05-09-19, 18:59
All,

See her ASAP. She's worth the cost of admission. Best nuru ever.Been trying for a few days to reach them. Left a text followed by v-mail thinking the check from another phone but no response. Is it normal for them to have the phone off?

ChgoGuySouth
05-09-19, 20:02
Once in a while I go to Chinatown to eat and I go to this medical clinic to get a HJ. I am tired of going to the medical clinic for a HJ because the woman is way too serious and she thinks that she is a real doctor and that her HJ is somehow healing me, from what condition I have no clue. I saw this ad and was wondering if anyone had taken the plunge? Is she serious about NO extras? https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/south-christiana-avenue/7974783.html Was hoping that somebody might have some intel on her. Thanks, SaintChuck.Next thing I'm going to hear is that a nun is giving HJ's to beat the devil out of you.

TheRedStar
05-09-19, 20:48
Does golden still have new talent? And is Mandy and Selina? I heard Selina was at SNL is she moonlighting or did she leave golden? Will be posting some new places.

Wenger
05-10-19, 06:02
Hey gents,

First post, first time wanting to go to an MP. I've been visiting independent companions for about a decade now, and it just gets exhausting with the coordination. Wanting to try an MP, your posts here are awesome on places to go, so thank you!

Question is around etiquette, I'm assuming I walk in and just ask for time? Pay the house fee, then is it normal to pay the tip as soon as the MT walks in the room? Don't want to look like an absolute idiot my first time. Thanks in advance!Do your research first on what you're looking for and where. Yes on walk in ask for time and pay the house fee. Don't tip until the end. Depending on where you visit it's a sure way to get poor service. Welcome to the group and please report back on your visit.

-w.

Member #6027
05-10-19, 10:35
Hey fellas,

Has anyone seen this girl: https://chicago.rubratings.com/132126.

I know that the pics aren't real, but if they are close that's good enough for me. If anyone has seen her I'd appreciate any info you could share (price, location, services, etc.). PM is fine if you prefer. Thanks guys.

DWill
05-10-19, 15:52
So after telling you guys about what felt like discriminatory actions on the part of the mmsn at Apple. I decided he'll no I'm going back. I get to door ring the bell and same mmsm comes to window and peeks out and just looks at me. No hi, hello nothing. I say I want hr massage. She's says you been here before. Same shit as last time I'm thinking. So should I say yes this time or continue to use the line no but a friend told me about the place. I say yes I was here last week and you told me to come back you were too busy. She then says well we too busy today too many customers. Knowing this was some bullshit. I decided a different strategy. I say well ok I'm not coming back then I will stick my regular place Ivy Massage. I start walking towards door and mmsm says. Wait! Then some other girl peeks from behind counter into window and says Wait! "You a regular at Ivy massage". I say yes I go there all the time and about to go now just was hoping I didn't have to drive so far. All of a sudden door swings open and a an absolutely gorgeous thing standing there says come on in. Mmsm starts saying, oh yea I remember you, no problem, you welcome here no problem. We will take care of you. At this point I don't care just glad I didn't get turned away but at the same time knew I wanted to take all frustrations I built up of fighting to get in this place on the beauty that let me in. I get to the room and yes the same beauty walks through the door. Table shower, massage and CBJ, DGS, RCG, Mish, and back to DGS. And yes we both were tired and I was redeemed after this massage. My momma didn't have a lot of wisdom for me but she always said, if at first you don't succeed try try again. LMAO.

Dwill.

Uooh707
05-10-19, 18:28
Anyone tried?

https://chicago.rubratings.com/143537

Tela1980
05-10-19, 22:00
So after telling you guys about what felt like discriminatory actions on the part of the mmsn at Apple. I decided he'll no I'm going back. I get to door ring the bell and same mmsm comes to window and peeks out and just looks at me. No hi, hello nothing. I say I want hr massage. She's says you been here before. Same shit as last time I'm thinking. So should I say yes this time or continue to use the line no but a friend told me about the place. I say yes I was here last week and you told me to come back you were too busy. She then says well we too busy today too many customers. Knowing this was some bullshit. I decided a different strategy. I say well ok I'm not coming back then I will stick my regular place Ivy Massage. I start walking towards door and mmsm says. Wait! Then some other girl peeks from behind counter into window and says Wait! "You a regular at Ivy massage". I say yes I go there all the time and about to go now just was hoping I didn't have to drive so far. All of a sudden door swings open and a an absolutely gorgeous thing standing there says come on in. Mmsm starts saying, oh yea I remember you, no problem, you welcome here no problem. We will take care of you. At this point I don't care just glad I didn't get turned away but at the same time knew I wanted to take all frustrations I built up of fighting to get in this place on the beauty that let me in. I get to the room and yes the same beauty walks through the door. Table shower, massage and CBJ, DGS, RCG, Mish, and back to DGS. And yes we both were tired and I was redeemed after this massage. My momma didn't have a lot of wisdom for me but she always said, if at first you don't succeed try try again. LMAO.

Dwill.Another SJW. Sigh.

TwoBlueBalls
05-10-19, 22:15
Hey man! I've had similar happen to me and when I finally was able to get in, I asked the gal what the problem was and she said I looked like a cop. On a similar note, I'd like to think cash is the great equalizer in all businesses! Good post!

Dwill.

Miamiat
05-10-19, 22:42
Does golden still have new talent? And is Mandy and Selina? I heard Selina was at SNL is she moonlighting or did she leave golden? Will be posting some new places.Salina is at SNL as JuJu.

My gardener tells me that one day he was bored, and stopped by SNL to get his toe nails clipped. He tells me that his toes hurt all the time. Anyways, Bobby is told that they really don't do nails there, so he pays for the offered massage services. He gets JuJu assigned to him, and after an above average massage experience while on his stomach, he was surprised that, on the flip, she offered an almost full menu. It must have been really hot in the room because Bobby says that JuJu quickly shed her clothes and seemed very comfortable allowing a full exploration of her 40 yr old body. After some serious play, Bobby warned her that he was close, but she continued her work until completion. Bobby said it was a real mouthful of joy. Maybe Bobby was lucky, or maybe JuJu has graduated to a new level after her time at Golden Dreams?

MaxDavy
05-11-19, 01:00
I would imagine Super skinny, pictures not even close. Super Flat top, and don't touch, not worth the price of admission. Just a handshake.

Hey fellas,

I know that the pics aren't real, but if they are close that's good enough for me. If anyone has seen her I'd appreciate any info you could share (price, location, services, etc.). PM is fine if you prefer. Thanks guys.

Member #5997
05-11-19, 07:07
I have always wanted to know more about this girl too. Keep us in the loop on what you hear.

Hey fellas,

Alamassage1
05-11-19, 12:09
What's up guys. So crappy inside this week and look g tongef a nice masssge. Found this one on masssge finger and wondering if anyone has seen her?

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/21167/Nice girl, legit massage.

TheBigA1
05-11-19, 12:11
Hey everyone, I never really post on here but I'm hoping that someone out there can help me out.

I am currently looking to find a female or maybe even a place that offers body to body or nuru massages.

If anyone out there can send me a link or number that would be great.

Thanks again.Divine Dolls offers nuru (but not using actual nuru gel) and an oily B2 B. If you finish in time, the hour session ends with a soapy shower massage which is a lot of fun.

TheRedStar
05-11-19, 13:19
Salina is at SNL as JuJu.

My gardener tells me that one day he was bored, and stopped by SNL to get his toe nails clipped. He tells me that his toes hurt all the time. Anyways, Bobby is told that they really don't do nails there, so he pays for the offered massage services. He gets JuJu assigned to him, and after an above average massage experience while on his stomach, he was surprised that, on the flip, she offered an almost full menu. It must have been really hot in the room because Bobby says that JuJu quickly shed her clothes and seemed very comfortable allowing a full exploration of her 40 yr old body. After some serious play, Bobby warned her that he was close, but she continued her work until completion. Bobby said it was a real mouthful of joy. Maybe Bobby was lucky, or maybe JuJu has graduated to a new level after her time at Golden Dreams?It sounds like your gardener brought 2 fresh roses from his personal garden?

BA4114
05-11-19, 15:28
I have always wanted to know more about this girl too. Keep us in the loop on what you hear.You'll be in and out in 20 minutes. Not worth it. Saw her a couple years ago. Super hot girl but no rub to speak of. She sits off to the side of you and gives you a tug with her shirt off (no touching).

AImldm
05-12-19, 18:54
Gentleman please avoid.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/50571

She only offers level 1 with no massage. If you go for a hour, you will be out in 20 minutes. If questioned, she threatens you.

DrHung
05-13-19, 15:34
Anything worth sharing in the St. Charles area?

Tela1980
05-13-19, 16:17
Gentleman please avoid.

She only offers level 1 with no massage. If you go for a hour, you will be out in 20 minutes. If questioned, she threatens you.Thank you AI! This is the SECOND negative report on this innocent little angel.

AsiaPhileJake1
05-13-19, 16:18

Dwill.Awesome job dude. I'm glad you worked your way in and enjoyed the stay.

SaintChuck
05-13-19, 17:57
Anything worth sharing in the St. Charles area?All information on St. Charles will be located in the Geneva thread. There probably won't be any info on St. Charles because Uncle LEO ran them all out of town in the spring of 2016. You can make the short flight to Switzerland, but the current lineup sucks. SaintChuck.

RaccoonJoe
05-14-19, 15:32
Gentleman please avoid.

She only offers level 1 with no massage. If you go for a hour, you will be out in 20 minutes. If questioned, she threatens you.Out of curiosity: What was her threat? I'll call my uncle LEO?

StanleyStankas
05-14-19, 18:19
All information on St. Charles will be located in the Geneva thread. There probably won't be any info on St. Charles because Uncle LEO ran them all out of town in the spring of 2016. You can make the short flight to Switzerland, but the current lineup sucks. SaintChuck.That as well saint c. St. Charles would be a stretch to find anything worth pursuing. It's just a little bedroom community really with landmarks that have been there and that downtown area the same since I was in high school 50 years ago! any massage location albeit even legit would look totally out of place and considered suspect as a business

SaintChuck
05-15-19, 08:04
That as well saint c. St. Charles would be a stretch to find anything worth pursuing. It's just a little bedroom community really with landmarks that have been there and that downtown area the same since I was in high school 50 years ago! any massage location albeit even legit would look totally out of place and considered suspect as a businessStanley, you must not have visited St. Charles in the past 50 years. LOL. For a few years St. Charles had a decent AMP scene and even 1 Korean joint that offered FS. In the beginning of 2016 the sleepy town had at least 7 AMP's, not too shabby for a town with a population of 37,000. SaintChuck.

PrivateMonger
05-15-19, 10:50
What's the experience at Apartment Asian Massage Parlors in the area?

https://chicago.rubratings.com/134708

https://chicago.rubratings.com/143439

Some are hotels, some in real apartments. Information they text you when you first contact them. They all want you to text when you get to their location to confirm specific room I guess. There appears to be no verification ahead.

Looking to get details on room, shower setup, safety / privacy and of course feedback on menu.

Am I better off at nearby Ivy's or Apple?

StanleyStankas
05-15-19, 14:43
Stanley, you must not have visited St. Charles in the past 50 years. LOL. For a few years St. Charles had a decent AMP scene and even 1 Korean joint that offered FS. In the beginning of 2016 the sleepy town had at least 7 AMP's, not too shabby for a town with a population of 37,000. SaintChuck.It has been that long. Did not know this so thanks. I knew back in the day the pheasant run had a questionable reputation so maybe they moved on to the AMP scene! Tx chuck!

AImldm
05-15-19, 22:48
Out of curiosity: What was her threat? I'll call my uncle LEO?I wanted to know why she has 30 and 60 min slots if there is no massage. As soon as I got in she took the money and I wanted to downgrade to 30 minutes and she said she has security in the other room and I would be in trouble.

You can't get L E involved here. You risk incriminating yourself. Can't complain to better business bureau either.

ApplePiePussy
05-15-19, 22:55
What's the experience at Apartment Asian Massage Parlors in the area?

https://chicago.rubratings.com/134708

https://chicago.rubratings.com/143439

Some are hotels, some in real apartments. Information they text you when you first contact them. They all want you to text when you get to their location to confirm specific room I guess. There appears to be no verification ahead.

Looking to get details on room, shower setup, safety / privacy and of course feedback on menu.

Am I better off at nearby Ivy's or Apple?So one day recently I went down the list of Naperville and Oakbrook AAMPs and I walked out of every single one. All old and overweight. Oakbrook terrace used to have some nice ones a few years ago but things have changed.

StanleyStankas
05-16-19, 14:47
I wanted to know why she has 30 and 60 min slots if there is no massage. As soon as I got in she took the money and I wanted to downgrade to 30 minutes and she said she has security in the other room and I would be in trouble.

You can't get L E involved here. You risk incriminating yourself. Can't complain to better business bureau either.Oooooohhhh citizen's arrest citizen's arrest. Barney fife! You are totally right and they need to be outed here by being identified and other members on here commenting I would never give her money because of your experience. This forum is our only resource of retaliation! I know I keep harping on that but these b**ches can libel us on any number of their sites, however we can't. That is except here. *somehow these c**ts need to be directed to this forum so they can see why they are broke!

DaveSanto2
05-16-19, 23:20
Claire doesn't work at Elegant anymore? That's a bummer.Even worse, Elegant / Millipede is gone. And not gone as in another AMP might take its place. Something else has moved in (seems to be some sort of trendy art studio or something).

RIP to an unspectacular but longtime reliable local spot.

BDub30
05-17-19, 02:49
Long time lurker, first time poster and had an interesting night that I wanted to share. First a little background of kind of what I have been looking for over the last few months. So, for me Chicago is a somewhat difficult market for this hobby. I am an African American which seems to have its own set of hurdles in finding FS escorts around here. There is a certain mid market segment that I cannot seem to find. I live in the city with no car so am always looking for providers in the city. Those providers are mostly expensive or I haven't found enough intel to risk taking the plunge. Te perfect price point for me would be NG girls but they would not see me, and at any provider above say $250, I feel like I might as well hit up Holly Berry and have her come to my house and provide fantastic service for $350. Any way with that I have been trying out different massage girls that are in the 150-200 range. About a year ago, there was a girl I was seeing in West Town who provided an average massage but the L2 was fantastic. She was tatted and had some nice boltons but she moved to Cali. Not sure if anyone knows who I am talking about but I feel like her name was Kelly? I could be wrong. But she was basically the type of service I was looking for at that price point. Since then I have been searching for body rubs with L2 in the 150-200 range in the city with no luck. Wit that said here a couple of reviews from tonight with links. If anyone has a good suggestion as far as L2 in the city please let me know.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/131986

So started the evening sending a few texts to people advertising to see what I could drum up. Ended up making it this Euro's place in Lincoln Park. Place was a nice building with amenities. She has a studio but still probably pricey. I buzz in and go up and she opens the door in a robe. Looking back at the pics it probably is her actually. I shower at her insistence and then come out and lay on her massage table in the corner. She is still heating up oil when I get there anyway. So I lay down and she undresses to a thong and gets started with a massage. Massage was decent nothing too crazy. After a little she adds the nuru gel and eventually gets started with that. She spent a ton of time rolling around and doing body to body massage. Touching was fine but she was at an awkward angle so I was really just touching her leg LOL but still was enjoyable. After a while I flip and she puts the gel on my chest and stomach and gets started with that. It felt great and finally could cup her nice firm ass and roam around. Eventually she got like a reverse cowgirl position and I was kind of cupping her ass and roaming around the thong trying to see what I could do. My fingers were basically under the thong and then she kind of moved the thong to the side a little and her kitty was out with my fingers right there. So of went to that area slowly to see if she would stop me. She never did and then my thumb went in and there was no push back or anything. Eventually I realize its on and I have 2 fingers inside just going to town. She seemed to enjoy and just was bent over while I was deep inside with my fingers. Felt really nice and made me want to put my dick inside but I made sure she got hers and then she continued with me. After that she kind of stayed in that reverse cowgirl and used the nuru gel for a L1 that felt really nice. After all of the finger banging I was more excited then I realized and busted before she got too far into it. All in all she was pretty nice. Definitely eastern European but the accent was pretty easy to understand. There was small talk at the beginning of the massage but after the nuru gel she really got into it and we weren't talking at all LOL. Damage was 140 for the half but I don't know exactly how long I was there. Also on text she made mention again of no FS but I'm wondering if maybe L2 was on the table. I wanted to ask but didn't want to offend her. May try her out again just to see if anything changes and that she is close by.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/132126

So basically when I was still at the last girls apartment I was still hard as a rock. Even after busting. Not sure what she did to me. I had texted this girl and kind of put her on the back burner in case there were any issues with anyone else. She also said she was up late so since I was still feeling it I figured I'd hit her up. She was available and I made my way to her hotel on Mag Mile. I know a couple of pages back people were asking about her so here is the review. So I go up and honestly I think she might be the girl in the pics. Her hair is a different color for sure and she wasn't wearing makeup and she has freckles so its hard to tell but she cute and has a really skinny and fit body. Not usually my thing in general but I like the smaller girls for massages for some reason. Anyway she is really nice and personable. She said she was a student and actually she lives in Cali and comes out to massage every few months and make some dough and then go back. I get undressed and lay down on the bed with a towel already there. She starts the massage and it was actually pretty decent deep massage. She advertises nuru but I wouldn't consider it that. She just used lotion or whatever and it was pretty solid. The problem is her vibe isn't very sensual. It felt like if I was getting a massage at a legit massage parlor except she is naked and there is L1 at the end. She was chatting all the way through it until it got to L1 but even then I didn't even know if I could touch her. She said it was okay so I roamed around but she said definitely couldn't touch anything covered. The sensuality wasn't there it was just a nice massage and the she massaged my area to get my guy at attention and then proceeded to go in to a nice L1. I wouldn't say it was mechanical as she worked everything but compared to the last one I just didn't feel the love as much. I would say YMMV as it was late and I am sure she has seen a lot of business men today. I probably would not see her again but it is her in the pics so that is confirmed. Damage was 140 for the HH. Sorry for the novel but wanted to get all the details before I forgot.

BDub30
05-17-19, 03:07
Long time lurker, first time poster and had an interesting night that I wanted to share. First a little background of kind of what I have been looking for over the last few months. So, for me Chicago is a somewhat difficult market for this hobby. I am an African American which seems to have its own set of hurdles in finding FS escorts around here. There is a certain mid market segment that I cannot seem to find. I live in the city with no car so am always looking for providers in the city. Those providers are mostly expensive or I haven't found enough intel to risk taking the plunge. Te perfect price point for me would be NG girls but they would not see me, and at any provider above say $250, I feel like I might as well hit up Holly Berry and have her come to my house and provide fantastic service for $350. Any way with that I have been trying out different massage girls that are in the 150-200 range. About a year ago, there was a girl I was seeing in West Town who provided an average massage but the L2 was fantastic. She was tatted and had some nice boltons but she moved to Cali. Not sure if anyone knows who I am talking about but I feel like her name was Kelly? I could be wrong. But she was basically the type of service I was looking for at that price point. Since then I have been searching for body rubs with L2 in the 150-200 range in the city with no luck. Wit that said here a couple of reviews from tonight with links. If anyone has a good suggestion as far as L2 in the city please let me know.

So started the evening sending a few texts to people advertising to see what I could drum up. Ended up making it this Euro's place in Lincoln Park. Place was a nice building with amenities. She has a studio but still probably pricey. I buzz in and go up and she opens the door in a robe. Looking back at the pics it probably is her actually. I shower at her insistence and then come out and lay on her massage table in the corner. She is still heating up oil when I get there anyway. So I lay down and she undresses to a thong and gets started with a massage. Massage was decent nothing too crazy. After a little she adds the nuru gel and eventually gets started with that. She spent a ton of time rolling around and doing body to body massage. Touching was fine but she was at an awkward angle so I was really just touching her leg LOL but still was enjoyable. After a while I flip and she puts the gel on my chest and stomach and gets started with that. It felt great and finally could cup her nice firm ass and roam around. Eventually she got like a reverse cowgirl position and I was kind of cupping her ass and roaming around the thong trying to see what I could do. My fingers were basically under the thong and then she kind of moved the thong to the side a little and her kitty was out with my fingers right there. So of went to that area slowly to see if she would stop me. She never did and then my thumb went in and there was no push back or anything. Eventually I realize its on and I have 2 fingers inside just going to town. She seemed to enjoy and just was bent over while I was deep inside with my fingers. Felt really nice and made me want to put my dick inside but I made sure she got hers and then she continued with me. After that she kind of stayed in that reverse cowgirl and used the nuru gel for a L1 that felt really nice. After all of the finger banging I was more excited then I realized and busted before she got too far into it. All in all she was pretty nice. Definitely eastern European but the accent was pretty easy to understand. There was small talk at the beginning of the massage but after the nuru gel she really got into it and we weren't talking at all LOL. Damage was 140 for the half but I don't know exactly how long I was there. Also on text she made mention again of no FS but I'm wondering if maybe L2 was on the table. I wanted to ask but didn't want to offend her. May try her out again just to see if anything changes and that she is close by.

So basically when I was still at the last girls apartment I was still hard as a rock. Even after busting. Not sure what she did to me. I had texted this girl and kind of put her on the back burner in case there were any issues with anyone else. She also said she was up late so since I was still feeling it I figured I'd hit her up. She was available and I made my way to her hotel on Mag Mile. I know a couple of pages back people were asking about her so here is the review. So I go up and honestly I think she might be the girl in the pics. Her hair is a different color for sure and she wasn't wearing makeup and she has freckles so its hard to tell but she cute and has a really skinny and fit body. Not usually my thing in general but I like the smaller girls for massages for some reason. Anyway she is really nice and personable. She said she was a student and actually she lives in Cali and comes out to massage every few months and make some dough and then go back. I get undressed and lay down on the bed with a towel already there. She starts the massage and it was actually pretty decent deep massage. She advertises nuru but I wouldn't consider it that. She just used lotion or whatever and it was pretty solid. The problem is her vibe isn't very sensual. It felt like if I was getting a massage at a legit massage parlor except she is naked and there is L1 at the end. She was chatting all the way through it until it got to L1 but even then I didn't even know if I could touch her. She said it was okay so I roamed around but she said definitely couldn't touch anything covered. The sensuality wasn't there it was just a nice massage and the she massaged my area to get my guy at attention and then proceeded to go in to a nice L1. I wouldn't say it was mechanical as she worked everything but compared to the last one I just didn't feel the love as much. I would say YMMV as it was late and I am sure she has seen a lot of business men today. I probably would not see her again but it is her in the pics so that is confirmed. Damage was 140 for the HH. Sorry for the novel but wanted to get all the details before I forgot.

StanleyStankas
05-17-19, 10:55
Has gunnison been gone? Don't go by there these days as a few years back I was up and down that street everyday. Just happened to swing on the way to and from errands with the truck and see it completely empty. I mean that little strip center has nothing that stays except the insurance place, the dentist and the irish gift shop. Anything that was dramatic? In it's passing. Just interested is all as I used to give tips on where to and where not to hang back waiting in vehicles. Will copy this in norridge as well.

Shorty58
05-17-19, 12:35
Has gunnison been gone? Don't go by there these days as a few years back I was up and down that street everyday. Just happened to swing on the way to and from errands with the truck and see it completely empty. I mean that little strip center has nothing that stays except the insurance place, the dentist and the irish gift shop. Anything that was dramatic? In it's passing. Just interested is all as I used to give tips on where to and where not to hang back waiting in vehicles. Will copy this in norridge as well.Gunnison has been gone over a year, United too. Some say United ladies went to Pink on Cumberland, there's also an overpriced place in the old Megi's on Cumberland now called HArmony.

BenBeck
05-17-19, 19:01
Even worse, Elegant / Millipede is gone. And not gone as in another AMP might take its place. Something else has moved in (seems to be some sort of trendy art studio or something).

RIP to an unspectacular but longtime reliable local spot.Sigh. Another one bites the dust.

I know she left there a while back, but does anyone know what became of Tina from Elegant? I'm sure she's plying her trade somewhere.

BB, out.

Walker333
05-17-19, 21:00
Gunnison has been gone over a year, United too. Some say United ladies went to Pink on Cumberland, there's also an overpriced place in the old Megi's on Cumberland now called HArmony.Yes, one or two familiar faces there, but most of the mts there are rotating, not staying longer than a few months, and the place, although clean and fresh, is definitely over fuckng priced. Stay safe.

TonyDe
05-18-19, 12:14
Don't apologize for the"novel". It was well written and informative. Theres guys on these forums with 500-2000 posts that have never posted anything useful or remotely interesting. Welcome aboard.

BDub30
05-19-19, 17:05
Don't apologize for the"novel". It was well written and informative. Theres guys on these forums with 500-2000 posts that have never posted anything useful or remotely interesting. Welcome aboard.Thanks. I appreciate the feedback.

PickSix
05-19-19, 18:19
I had a dream about Tina at Oki.

First the positives. She's tall and that was a nice surprise. She's 5'7" or taller in flip flops. Pretty enough face and body is fine. Not much for conversation but that's Ok. She has nice bolt ones that aren't ever distracting and fit her height.

The hour felt pressured for time from the flip until the end of the session. It felt like everything was a preview but we never lingered. Overall it was a let down. I guess I expect too much. I'm not mechanical so if it's not working it's going to take more than the 10 minute timer that I felt was running.

DarkStallion
05-20-19, 01:27
Hi,

Planning to visit chi town this weekend. Found some good ones in rubmaps. But didn't see any reviews on them or I may have searched incorrectly.

Any info on these ladies would be appreciated.

Evelyn - https://chicago.rubratings.com/122039.

Destiny - https://chicago.rubratings.com/143537.

Seems to be a MP - https://chicago.rubratings.com/130915.

Biliator
05-20-19, 11:58
There was a senior member who introduced me to Princess Spa on Belmont about 6 months ago. Unfortunately, I inadvertently deleted your messages but would appreciate a PM to get back in touch. For those of you who haven't been, I've found Princess to be a clean, reliable L1 provider ...

ErvsBlues
05-20-19, 14:03
Hi,

Planning to visit chi town this weekend. Found some good ones in rubmaps. But didn't see any reviews on them or I may have searched incorrectly.

Any info on these ladies would be appreciated.

Evelyn - https://chicago.rubratings.com/122039.

Destiny - https://chicago.rubratings.com/143537.

Seems to be a MP - https://chicago.rubratings.com/130915.Google image search is your friend. All of the ones you've listed are showing faked pictures. The last ad's url for http://www.bodyrubschicago.com is a real agency, but their talent varies widely. You'd do better searching through these forums and go based on past recommendations.

Cheers. Good luck.

Fireking98
05-20-19, 15:32
Will be in Chicago in about 10 days and would appreciate a massage HE or AMP HE recommendation close to the Langham Hotel area.

Thank you.

LabRacer
05-20-19, 18:02
Looking for downtown AMP HE. Only seeing Oki Doki as a downtown location. What are the others close to downtown?

Visconti5683
05-20-19, 18:52
So I drive by j&t at least twice a week. Last week I said fuck it called and made an apnmnt. Anyways my MT was a dime goegous face. She had on booty shorts and a tank top. Massage was garbage. Absolutely no teasing and negotiations started right away on flip. We actually went back and forth hahaha for a while. I got her down to 60 for a naked L1. I stuck to my guns. She had a bit of baby damage but other than that great body. I don't think it was anything great but for anyone in the area looking this place has it all on the table.

My next visit was Apple. I've been a few times and would say out of 3, 2 were good. 1st time I had cocoa maybe or something like that. Solid massage and on flip no negotiations she jumped on the table lifted her skirt and put her ass in my face. Sexy thong on and started L1. Didn't ask for anything else. I threw 60 and she spanked my ass but seemed happy.

This last time was A1. Again I'm horrible with names which sucks. She was petite b cups great little bubble booty. But wearing battle armor which had me nervous. After a solid massage she said how much. I was really feeling it. I started throwing 20's and ended up at 120. She promised it would be really good. It was worth it. L2 but it was out of this world and she had nothing on. Went over time by 10 min.

Sorry another long winded post just haven't been on in a while. Any questions for me don't hesitate. If anyone can throw me a Latina spot that is good to go I would appreciate it. Be safe.

JamesTChicago
05-20-19, 21:25
According to their website, Ozone was closed for about a week. Anyone been back since it reopening on the 17th?

Curious what changes were made if they are noticeable. Something like this, sort of sets off my spidey sense. Thanks.

James.

ElJefe69
05-20-19, 22:17
So I drive by j&t at least twice a week. Last week I said fuck it called and made an apnmnt. Anyways my MT was a dime goegous face. She had on booty shorts and a tank top. Massage was garbage. Absolutely no teasing and negotiations started right away on flip. We actually went back and forth hahaha for a while. I got her down to 60 for a naked L1. I stuck to my guns. She had a bit of baby damage but other than that great body. I don't think it was anything great but for anyone in the area looking this place has it all on the table.

My next visit was Apple. I've been a few times and would say out of 3, 2 were good. 1st time I had cocoa maybe or something like that. Solid massage and on flip no negotiations she jumped on the table lifted her skirt and put her ass in my face. Sexy thong on and started L1. Didn't ask for anything else. I threw 60 and she spanked my ass but seemed happy.

This last time was A1. Again I'm horrible with names which sucks. She was petite b cups great little bubble booty. But wearing battle armor which had me nervous. After a solid massage she said how much. I was really feeling it. I started throwing 20's and ended up at 120..120 seems extremely high to me for l2.

ApplePiePussy
05-20-19, 22:55
According to their website, Ozone was closed for about a week. Anyone been back since it reopening on the 17th?

Curious what changes were made if they are noticeable. Something like this, sort of sets off my spidey sense. Thanks.

James.So they were busted but also closed down for repairs afterwards? Just long enough for cameras to be installed?

JamesTChicago
05-21-19, 09:09
So they were busted but also closed down for repairs afterwards? Just long enough for cameras to be installed?Was it busted? Here's what is says on the site. Read into it what you may:

"Ozone Spa Will Be Closed from May 8th through May 16th for Minor Repairs and Upgrades. We Will Reopen for Business on May 17th at 10:00 am".

Member #6027
05-21-19, 09:55
Ozone was busted May 8th (same day the "repairs" started). By the way, Oki was just busted too. In my opinion, these places are too hot and are just asking for trouble.

Was it busted? Here's what is says on the site. Read into it what you may:

"Ozone Spa Will Be Closed from May 8th through May 16th for Minor Repairs and Upgrades. We Will Reopen for Business on May 17th at 10:00 am".

Pilatus65
05-21-19, 10:00

James.I don't know what a "spidey sense" is. Someone please define that term or figure of speech. If it sets off your sense of reasoning or intellect that cameras might have been part of the refurbishment or house cleaning, can't quibble with that hunch, speculation or worry. Just read the Florida Forums in Treasure Coast, Palm Beach, etc. Since March 2019 or the post-Kraft era. Local market has slowed down to a crawl or complete stop since. A lot of guys are feeling and acting out their "spidey sense". LOL.

StanleyStankas
05-21-19, 10:00
Was it busted? Here's what is says on the site. Read into it what you may:

"Ozone Spa Will Be Closed from May 8th through May 16th for Minor Repairs and Upgrades. We Will Reopen for Business on May 17th at 10:00 am".Smile fellaz, you're on candid camera! Make sure uncle gets your profile just the way you like it and of course stand in the light to be face I d'd! Is this a new technique with uncle? Something like "look there are several building code violations so we could call the code enforcement people and also oh look might have some illegals here so we may call the department of immigration and oh BTW we have had numerous complaints about late night traffic in and out of here, HOWEVER we don't really want to do all that so why don't you all take a little vacation for a week and hand us an extra set of keys!" Course all in my very humble opinion, but just sayin, guyz.

RationalityLoL
05-21-19, 16:36
Hey guys,

I have been looking for some new massage parlors to go to. I usually go to either belmont spa, vida massage, some in the suburbs. Others as well.

I'm looking for some new massage parlors to go to. I'd rather go to a store front than somebodys actual apartment if possible.

Any recommendations?

JamesTChicago
05-21-19, 19:27
Ozone was busted May 8th (same day the "repairs" started). By the way, Oki was just busted too. In my opinion, these places are too hot and are just asking for trouble.Where have you read about the busts or how do people find out about them?

BenBeck
05-21-19, 19:32
There was a senior member who introduced me to Princess Spa on Belmont about 6 months ago. Unfortunately, I inadvertently deleted your messages but would appreciate a PM to get back in touch. For those of you who haven't been, I've found Princess to be a clean, reliable L1 provider ...Heads up. Your inbox is full so can't PM.

AImldm
05-22-19, 00:16
Is Divine dolls still open? I tried to contact them but they are not answering the phone or text. Did anyone get in touch with them recently (1 to 2 weeks time).

Chigod7
05-22-19, 01:08
Looking for a European service with plenty of extras DATY DFK BBBJ etc.

Please no secret abbreviation words. Idk what you are talking about.

PM me if you can share please. More on Southside in burbs, but really anywhere. I need some European!

UncleNutzy
05-22-19, 02:59
Both Ozone and Pacifico have been busted in the past 6 months, quickly followed by a week of being "closed for repairs". Not sure if Oki was closed as well, but for the others it is because of a mandatory punishment by the city. As others have noted, it's just enough time to install cameras to setup more elaborate stings. Personally, I believe some big busts are about to go down around town, and I dread the day I get caught up in it. I think the best thing to do would be to stay away from these three places for now. It seems they're not busting the mongers YET. But once LEO gets a week inside the shops, it's open season for us.

Teddy O
05-22-19, 03:32
Any reports on this one yet? Rub maps has reports but I don't have account.

ChastityIsFun
05-22-19, 09:55
Is Divine dolls still open? I tried to contact them but they are not answering the phone or text. Did anyone get in touch with them recently (1 to 2 weeks time).I was in the same boat. Was calling for the past couple weeks with various phone issues. Finally tried calling yesterday and it rang for a while and went to voicemail in Spanish. I hung up but received a text from that number about 20 minutes later saying something like "Sorry I missed your call. What can I help you with, hun? We chatted a bit through text but, by then, I had made other arrangements. So at least there's a response of sorts now!

ChastityIsFun
05-22-19, 09:57
Both Ozone and Pacifico have been busted in the past 6 months, quickly followed by a week of being "closed for repairs". Not sure if Oki was closed as well, but for the others it is because of a mandatory punishment by the city. As others have noted, it's just enough time to install cameras to setup more elaborate stings. Personally, I believe some big busts are about to go down around town, and I dread the day I get caught up in it. I think the best thing to do would be to stay away from these three places for now. It seems they're not busting the mongers YET. But once LEO gets a week inside the shops, it's open season for us.I remember seeing a post once about using your cell phone camera to spot hidden cameras as it will show infrared lights. I can't find the post anymore. Has anyone tried this or had any success?

Captain1954
05-22-19, 11:19
Any reports on this one yet? Rub maps has reports but I don't have account.It's not really a Spa more an apartment / spa in an old doctors office it has been open a year or so, full menu to be had same organization as Rose etc, the girls are not young but have been very accommodating there are various reviews under Rose Affiliate.

Captain1954
05-22-19, 11:27
Will be in Chicago in about 10 days and would appreciate a massage HE or AMP HE recommendation close to the Langham Hotel area.

Thank you.Try SXL Spa 1460 S Michigan ave sold l1/ l2 Ju Ju or Emily welcome to Chi Town.

Walker333
05-22-19, 11:34

PM me if you can share please. More on Southside in burbs, but really anywhere. I need some European!You are in the wrong forum Brother, just go to EMP and you will find plenty of info and players who will help. Also, abbreviations button will help you to decipher the lingo. Good Luck.

TJGeek
05-22-19, 13:26

PM me if you can share please. More on Southside in burbs, but really anywhere. I need some European!Try the NG crew.

Fit312
05-22-19, 20:22
Both Ozone and Pacifico have been busted in the past 6 months, quickly followed by a week of being "closed for repairs". Not sure if Oki was closed as well, but for the others it is because of a mandatory punishment by the city....Ozone was open today, but they were closed all weekend. Oki Doki seems to have been open all along.

AImldm
05-22-19, 22:57
I was in the same boat. Was calling for the past couple weeks with various phone issues. Finally tried calling yesterday and it rang for a while and went to voicemail in Spanish. I hung up but received a text from that number about 20 minutes later saying something like "Sorry I missed your call. What can I help you with, hun? We chatted a bit through text but, by then, I had made other arrangements. So at least there's a response of sorts now!Same here. I got a text today. I had called them a couple of times Sunday. This happened to me last year when I called them one Sunday night. It was my first time contacting them. They texted back and wanted to know how they can help.

Maybe they were out for a week or so. Everybody needs to take a break.

Let me know if you get there anytime soon.

By the way what other arrangement did you make if you don't mind letting us know? Maybe I could try them since I have your review.

FrankShooter87
05-23-19, 11:04
Just had my first experience with Sarah at apartment (might as well have been the MP though, complete with a massage table instead of a bed). Overall, it wasn't a bad time but I will stick with KP and Ohare Thai girls (mostly just Sonya at this point, has anyone heard from Zoey? I think she went MIA) as I feel it is a better value for the money. It will be interesting to see if Jennifer brings in any fresh young talent in the future however.I've done some HW and noticed everyone saying great things about Jennifer (or Sara) specifically seeing them at Jennifer's. I haven't been able to figure out how to get in contact with Jennifer from posts. Can someone PM?

Biliator
05-23-19, 15:55
For any fans, I bumped into Jessica, who used to work at the now-closed Millipede / Elegant, just down the road at River West Spa.

WretchedBliss
05-23-19, 19:21
For any fans, I bumped into Jessica, who used to work at the now-closed Millipede / Elegant, just down the road at River West Spa.Is she the same lady that went by Mandy from Elegant?

SpartanKY
05-23-19, 20:13

So basically when I was still at the last girls apartment I was still hard as a rock. Even after busting. Not sure what she did to me. I had texted this girl and kind of put her on the back burner in case there were any issues with anyone else. She also said she was up late so since I was still feeling it I figured I'd hit her up. She was available and I made my way to her hotel on Mag Mile. I know a couple of pages back people were asking about her so here is the review. So I go up and honestly I think she might be the girl in the pics. Her hair is a different color for sure and she wasn't wearing makeup and she has freckles so its hard to tell but she cute and has a really skinny and fit body. Not usually my thing in general but I like the smaller girls for massages for some reason. Anyway she is really nice and personable. She said she was a student and actually she lives in Cali and comes out to massage every few months and make some dough and then go back. I get undressed and lay down on the bed with a towel already there. She starts the massage and it was actually pretty decent deep massage. She advertises nuru but I wouldn't consider it that. She just used lotion or whatever and it was pretty solid. The problem is her vibe isn't very sensual. It felt like if I was getting a massage at a legit massage parlor except she is naked and there is L1 at the end. She was chatting all the way through it until it got to L1 but even then I didn't even know if I could touch her. She said it was okay so I roamed around but she said definitely couldn't touch anything covered. The sensuality wasn't there it was just a nice massage and the she massaged my area to get my guy at attention and then proceeded to go in to a nice L1. I wouldn't say it was mechanical as she worked everything but compared to the last one I just didn't feel the love as much. I would say YMMV as it was late and I am sure she has seen a lot of business men today. I probably would not see her again but it is her in the pics so that is confirmed. Damage was 140 for the HH. Sorry for the novel but wanted to get all the details before I forgot.I saw the Marathon runner / Soul cycle provider this week. Terrible! She looked like the sort of girl who hangs outside of a gas station, all bones and no boobs. After our session, she immediately plopped on her phone.

Definitely do not recommend. Even at bottom tier prices, she's not worth it.

Robert Gou2
05-24-19, 00:07
I was driving around the lemont area the other day and while stopped at a couple intersections, I noticed some signs staked into the ground (you know, like those signs that people post on the corners that say "we buy houses" or politician signs during election season). These signs said "ZY Massage - 1060 State st. Lemont". I've never seen anything like that before advertising a spa. So I took a picture of the sign, went home and did my research.

So it turns out, there's another parlor in the same shopping center as golden spa. It's on the north end by the ace hardware. I pass through here pretty often so I drove by it. The sign says "Sakura massage ZY". A couple interesting things here:

ZY massage was the name of the spot in Orland that got busted a few months ago. May be nothing. But the timing seems suspicious.

When I google the address it comes up as "Sakura Massage YY" and there's a user that posted some pictures of the inside. That same user also has pictures posted pictures of 2 other spas: one in champaign and one in St louis. So it's obviously the owner. Doing my research on those places it doesn't sound like anybody is able to get anything at either location.

There were also a couple google reviews of this new lemont spot that were obviously by the owner. It had Chinese user names and was in broken english.

Not sure how long this place has been open, but I'm curious if anyone here has taken one of the team.

Damainman2000
05-24-19, 11:48
Hey guys.

Anyone see this girl yet?

Chicago. rubratings.com/142039.

Looks hot and ill likely see this weekend.

UncleNutzy
05-24-19, 11:51
Ozone was open today, but they were closed all weekend. Oki Doki seems to have been open all along.This is exactly why I'd avoid Ozone. Pacifico too.

StevenFj20
05-24-19, 17:39
I know they're a little on the pricey end but I have a little extra cash and want to see if I can get something not 45 and Asian. Any info is good info. Also if you have a better recommendation in the Logan Square area please let me know as I'm still new to this area.

Miamiat
05-25-19, 14:04
Both Ozone and Pacifico have been busted in the past 6 months, quickly followed by a week of being "closed for repairs". Not sure if Oki was closed as well, but for the others it is because of a mandatory punishment by the city. As others have noted, it's just enough time to install cameras to setup more elaborate stings. Personally, I believe some big busts are about to go down around town, and I dread the day I get caught up in it. I think the best thing to do would be to stay away from these three places for now. It seems they're not busting the mongers YET. But once LEO gets a week inside the shops, it's open season for us.My plumber is close with someone who works in our fine city's department that has oversight over business license issues, and consumer complaints, etc. He was over at his buddy's house working on a leaky toilet and they got into a conversation about the recent problems with massage establishments in the city. My plumber tactfully avoided asking too many questions, but definitely walked away with the same feelings as Uncle Nutzy. Our fair city seems to be on a mission these days to be certain that massage establishments have all their paperwork in order. He recommended that I stay away from any sketchy places for the summer, especially those on Chicago Ave. Food for thought.

StanleyStankas
05-25-19, 14:27
My plumber is close with someone who works in our fine city's department that has oversight over business license issues, and consumer complaints, etc. He was over at his buddy's house working on a leaky toilet and they got into a conversation about the recent problems with massage establishments in the city. My plumber tactfully avoided asking too many questions, but definitely walked away with the same feelings as Uncle Nutzy. Our fair city seems to be on a mission these days to be certain that massage establishments have all their paperwork in order. He recommended that I stay away from any sketchy places for the summer, especially those on Chicago Ave. Food for thought.And I think with the current administration into position now it might just get worse. It does seem to be a trend though in a reverse on these busts. All because of florida imo. LEO is just waiting to get their hands on the video surveillance just to see who's smiling face shows up. You all know the saying in news "if it bleeds it leads". A high profile sighting could mean a big career move for a LEO looking to move up the food chain! So yea agreeing with all here. Be careful and safe. Oh just an FYI- been getting a few of those pm's by people I do not know and again to me they appear to be setups. Unanswered on my end of course. So really just throwing out the word!

Starks
05-25-19, 16:48
My plumber is close with someone who works in our fine city's department that has oversight over business license issues, and consumer complaints, etc. He was over at his buddy's house working on a leaky toilet and they got into a conversation about the recent problems with massage establishments in the city. My plumber tactfully avoided asking too many questions, but definitely walked away with the same feelings as Uncle Nutzy. Our fair city seems to be on a mission these days to be certain that massage establishments have all their paperwork in order. He recommended that I stay away from any sketchy places for the summer, especially those on Chicago Ave. Food for thought.I can imagine the complaints the city has to be getting from the neighbors of those spots.

I think over this next year you are going to see a lot of these shops in neighborhoods quietly shutdown. Either the city will put pressure on the landlords to not renew their leases or they are going to break them with fines for ordinance violations. Bottom line, get them out of the trendy expensive neighborhoods and back to the shitty neighborhoods and industrial zones and maybe Chinatown.

GMan25
05-25-19, 16:52
I know they're a little on the pricey end but I have a little extra cash and want to see if I can get something not 45 and Asian. Any info is good info. Also if you have a better recommendation in the Logan Square area please let me know as I'm still new to this area.Been to Logan Tantricas before, but it's been a while. Take I'd, they screen on the spot etc. Younger women, they may or may not be your trip, e but they do post their photos on their webpage so you get to check them out ahead of time and see if anything looks good to you. Yes, it is pricey, but it is safe / discreet, secure etc. And you will get what you came for. They prefer you to call the day of and request appointment.

Dbiz01
05-27-19, 22:16
My plumber is close with someone who works in our fine city's department that has oversight over business license issues, and consumer complaints, etc. He was over at his buddy's house working on a leaky toilet and they got into a conversation about the recent problems with massage establishments in the city. My plumber tactfully avoided asking too many questions, but definitely walked away with the same feelings as Uncle Nutzy. Our fair city seems to be on a mission these days to be certain that massage establishments have all their paperwork in order. He recommended that I stay away from any sketchy places for the summer, especially those on Chicago Ave. Food for thought.There use to be a massage establishment on Ashland between Chicago and Augusta on the NE side of the street near an Allstate office. Apparently the latina ladies were bringing their customers in the place from the rear parking lot and the traffic was noticed by the employees at the Allstate office. Needless to say, they contacted LEO and the place was raided. With a new mayor, and yes, that entire area abutting West Town and the Ukrainian Village becoming very trendy, MP and other activities will be heavily watched. Just last week I saw new condos in that area for $800 K. Nobody is going to pay that price and not complain about what they consider unsavory activity impacting their investment.

Just remember that and be EXTREMELY careful.

Al Bundy78
05-28-19, 11:15
I remember seeing a post once about using your cell phone camera to spot hidden cameras as it will show infrared lights. I can't find the post anymore. Has anyone tried this or had any success?I found this, hope it helps.

https://www.wikihow.com/Find-Hidden-Cameras

UncleNutzy
05-28-19, 12:13
I can imagine the complaints the city has to be getting from the neighbors of those spots.

I think over this next year you are going to see a lot of these shops in neighborhoods quietly shutdown. Either the city will put pressure on the landlords to not renew their leases or they are going to break them with fines for ordinance violations. Bottom line, get them out of the trendy expensive neighborhoods and back to the shitty neighborhoods and industrial zones and maybe Chinatown.West Town and Avondale are sprouting $500 k - $900 k condos like crazy. They don't want us in their neighborhoods, and honestly as a homeowner, I don't totally disagree with them just from an investment standpoint. Pacifico has condos across the street that look straight into the lobby. Again, I'd avoid this place for now, but if you got to go, they have a side / back entrance.

PhilMendel
05-28-19, 13:39
I know they're a little on the pricey end but I have a little extra cash and want to see if I can get something not 45 and Asian. Any info is good info. Also if you have a better recommendation in the Logan Square area please let me know as I'm still new to this area.Been to Logan Tantricas 4-5 times; but it has been a year ago. Solid FS from the girl I saw the first few times. She left, then went to L2 last couple times. Place is in a lower level building and you need to get buzzed into the gate of the courtyard. Not too pricey. Nice shower and private rooms.

StanleyStankas
05-28-19, 15:18
There use to be a massage establishment on Ashland between Chicago and Augusta on the NE side of the street near an Allstate office. Apparently the latina ladies were bringing their customers in the place from the rear parking lot and the traffic was noticed by the employees at the Allstate office. Needless to say, they contacted LEO and the place was raided. With a new mayor, and yes, that entire area abutting West Town and the Ukrainian Village becoming very trendy, MP and other activities will be heavily watched. Just last week I saw new condos in that area for $800 K. Nobody is going to pay that price and not complain about what they consider unsavory activity impacting their investment.

Just remember that and be EXTREMELY careful.Nosy a** people, however with cell phones and cell phone cameras everybody is a f**kin cop! Course it was pretty dumb to parade people in and out where there are day people in offices looking outside through the windows because they are dead a** bored. But just saying everybody wants to video and take pictures of people and it's really an invasion of privacy. * good observation on uk village btw. i bought in the west loop 12 years ago and caught that area about mid money. then it all tanked and came back and is still getting hotter. back when i bought in '07 uk was so so, however that is the key to find the diamond in the rough, rehab and wait if one can! totally agree in the downtown, west loop, south loop and the immediate surrounding area people are constantly looking around for things out of the ordinary so yea people parading in and out of a massage place at all hours would be out of the ordinary in that area.

Chaser86
05-28-19, 18:42

I visited her a week back based on another review here. I always wanted a NURU massage and was intrigued on the style of the massage and wanted to try DivineDolls (again based on another review). But DD's phone was not working for a while and I visited their place to only found out that they were closed at that time (I see that they are back now). I wanted to try another place and started reading through the forums. Another gentleman had a review on her and so I decided to give it a try since she advertised Nuru. I texted back and forth and we agreed on a time around 8 PM incall. When I reached the neighborhood I texted her and did not get a response for 20 minutes. When I almost decided to quit, she texted back with the address and we were back on. I reached her place for hh $1. 4, she asked me to undress and lie down on a small table in her studio aptmt. When I was undressing I asked her if I have to leave my undies on or off (as I didn't want to offend her). She said my choice and I am not going to leave my chance. I quickly got undressed as she asked me to lie down on my back. She picked up the oil that she had in the microwave (maybe she warmed it up before I came). She had a small screen to separate the massage table from the rest of the apartment. Then she poured some oil all over me and started doing massage in her hand for about good 7-8 minutes. I was wondering where the Nuru will kick in. Just when I was about to gather my courage to ask her, she pressed her boobs onto mine (she was standing and massaging, so she has to bend down a lot to give me a boob massage). Her tits were definitely small and she put a lot of pressure so that her tits pressed against my body. As she roamed around my backside for about 5 minutes, we were half way into the massage. She had also put in some music on her phone so that there was a calm and soothing background. Then she asked me to flip and my general hasn't been aroused yet. Then she went straight to the general and VOILA he was erect as an Eiffel tower. Then she roamed around me some more on my chest. Once or twice her tits came close to my mouth and I didn't know if it was an invitation. This is the time I realized I haven't touched her. I asked her if I could and she said yes without any hesitation. I squeezed her tiny ass a lot while she was working around my chest. I tried to finger her and she immediately said NO and I refrained from touching her there. By this time we were almost 20-22 minutes into the massage as she settled down next to me. By this time I thought it was going to be the climax. I haven't touched her Tits till then, how stupid. I again asked her and she said yes. So started to squeeze it. By this time, she has started to stroke hard with little bit more oil. She had put her thighs on mine and her things touching my stones little bit. Then she did the L1 and I climaxed in few minutes. She wiped me off and asked me to take a shower. I went inside and took like a 2 minute shower and she handed over the towel to me. I wiped quickly, got dressed and bid adieu to her. She asked me to text her whenever I am in the area. I walked off with a grin on my face that I had my first Nuru massage.

Positives: She talks less, no nonsense girl, very professional, everything was upto the T.

Negatives: She looks like the one in the pic even though her boobs are slightly smaller than her ad, her dryer was on the entire time and was making all weird noise (didn't help the mood).

Overall a good first experience. Next time I want to do Nuru massage with a big titted girl to feel it more. DD is still on the list and will have to wait up for few weeks to try that.

Sorry for the long post but wanted to record all details here for someone else to give it a try.

Member #6027
05-29-19, 10:56
For those of you looking for a spot in the loop, a new (or at least new to me) spot opened up recently. The other site calls it HAO Massage, but that's not the name on the door. Office space in the Clark and Van Buren area. I haven't tried it yet as the location is not really convenient for me, but I thought I'd pass on the info if anyone is in the area.

BA4114
05-29-19, 11:02
For those of you looking for a spot in the loop, a new (or at least new to me) spot opened up recently. The other site calls it HAO Massage, but that's not the name on the door. Office space in the Clark and Van Buren area. I haven't tried it yet as the location is not really convenient for me, but I thought I'd pass on the info if anyone is in the area.Do you have a link to the ad?

Member #6027
05-29-19, 11:03
I used to go to SXL a lot, but stopped because: A) it was expensive and B) they would short you on time. Well, I went back the other day and: A) it is still expensive and B) they still short you on time.

All of that said, I was pretty happy with my visit. My MT was Emily, and she is great. In her 20's I'd say, and very cute.

I doubt I'll be back anytime soon (because of A and B, above), but if you're in the area you might want to check her out.

Pau Ford
05-29-19, 11:27
I saw her over the weekend. She pulled the same bullshit with me about logistics. We were texting quite a bit, she was replying immediately, then got to her place and she went silent. I'm in the lobby, repeatedly texting "I'm here, in the lobby" etc, had already paid for parking so I waited 15 minutes and then bolted. 40 minutes later she replies and wasn't pleased that I had left.

Since I was still close by I came back, she sends me the code to get into the building, then crickets again. 10 minutes go by and she finally sends me her apt #.

Experience was the same as OP's. Plenty of groping of T&A but nothing further than that. I asked if she could get into a more sensual and accessible position during HE (she was standing towards the end of the table out of hands reach) and she says no. I'd already groped plenty of T&A so not sure what her problem was other than I think she's just got an attitude sometimes. But eventually she drifted closer so I could get a handful during the HE.

Good session for the $ but wouldn't repeat. She has a bit of an attitude and has no respect for your time.

When I reached the neighborhood I texted her and did not get a response for 20 minutes. When I almost decided to quit, she texted back with the address and we were back on.

GgHeat
05-29-19, 11:31
So I have been around for awhile looking. I really enjoy the teasing, edging massage sessions but they are hard to find at the usual massage places. Any recommendations for the best place to try? I have been thinking about trying a Nuru, thinking that will be it, but won't be able to afford that on a regular basis.

Thanks for everyone that posts.

Math1956
05-29-19, 16:32
Been to Logan Tantricas before, but it's been a while. Take I'd, they screen on the spot etc. Younger women, they may or may not be your trip, e but they do post their photos on their webpage so you get to check them out ahead of time and see if anything looks good to you. Yes, it is pricey, but it is safe / discreet, secure etc. And you will get what you came for. They prefer you to call the day of and request appointment.Could you please post a link to their website? I searched on Google, but I couldn't find it.

Thanks!

Math1956.

DoubleUp86
05-29-19, 17:44
Her picture used is from a tumbeler and dozens of foreign sites so I beleive it's fake. Her phone number is also linked to an escort ad in Los Angeles. That LA ad has 4 pictures that are of from Russian models instagram except with the face blurred. It's also linked to some Chicago ads under the name Vanessa and those pictures are taken from PersonalPink's tumbeler account.

So I'd say the pics are definitely not her but if you 3 guys couldn't tell the difference than she must still be pretty hot. I was questioning if she was real but I guess if 3 senior members left reviews then it's real.

I saw her over the weekend. She pulled the same bullshit with me about logistics. We were texting quite a bit, she was replying immediately, then got to her place and she went silent. I'm in the lobby, repeatedly texting "I'm here, in the lobby" etc, had already paid for parking so I waited 15 minutes and then bolted. 40 minutes later she replies and wasn't pleased that I had left.

Since I was still close by I came back, she sends me the code to get into the building, then crickets again. 10 minutes go by and she finally sends me her apt #.

Experience was the same as OP's. Plenty of groping of T&A but nothing further than that. I asked if she could get into a more sensual and accessible position during HE (she was standing towards the end of the table out of hands reach) and she says no. I'd already groped plenty of T&A so not sure what her problem was other than I think she's just got an attitude sometimes. But eventually she drifted closer so I could get a handful during the HE.

Good session for the $ but wouldn't repeat. She has a bit of an attitude and has no respect for your time.

HerbB
05-30-19, 12:41
Hi fellow mongers,

I'll be visiting your neck of the woods shortly and wanted to reach out to see if anyone can give me a tip on what the best AMP's are in town. (could also be individuals) I prefer my provider to be under 35.

I hope that's not asking for too much.

I sure will return the favor if you guys ever come to the DC area. Thanks!

Pau Ford
05-30-19, 16:12
Pics are definitely not real. And not really passable as lookalikes either. But I knew that going in so it wasn't a surprise. Fake pics weren't grossly misleading so that's all good. She's cute, nice little ass, little B boobs, fairly short, etc. Eastern European type accent.

But her lack of respect for others and their time was a huge turnoff. You should fully expect to have issues once you arrive in her area, get the run around, wait well beyond the agreed upon time, etc.

So I'd say the pics are definitely not her but if you 3 guys couldn't tell the difference than she must still be pretty hot. I was questioning if she was real but I guess if 3 senior members left reviews then it's real.

PhilMendel
05-31-19, 11:57
Could you please post a link to their website? I searched on Google, but I couldn't find it.

Thanks!

Math1956.www.tantricas-usa.com

HerbB
05-31-19, 13:01
www.tantricas-usa.comThanks, but the pics on this site are all wrong. Click on the Chicago models and you know what I mean.

Dgordon630
06-01-19, 16:39
Drove by Debbie's place on Peterson and saw the window was open and the room was empty? Any update on where she's at or if this has any impact on her location on Elston?

Walker333
06-02-19, 17:26
Drove by Debbie's place on Peterson and saw the window was open and the room was empty? Any update on where she's at or if this has any impact on her location on Elston?Why don't you text or call her?

GentleBen1
06-02-19, 20:58
Drove by Debbie's place on Peterson and saw the window was open and the room was empty? Any update on where she's at or if this has any impact on her location on Elston?Just call her, she's in the same building just moved down the hall to a larger suite.

Pasquelo
06-03-19, 16:21
Was in southern ill last fall tried pearl in Mokena, found self service only, plenty of otc roaming and teasing, did catch name, she was alone and kept answering the door so maybe things are better when she's not rushed? Next time I'm in area will try another place got nothing to loose.

OrdLover
06-03-19, 18:35
Lakeside Spa on Clark. There been some reports on RM. But I can't read them. Anybody went to them lately? All the reports here are old. PM me is fine.

Glsb13
06-03-19, 21:06
Finally made my way to Divine Dolls. What a dump, no clean towel on table, floor could use a pass by with a vacuum, shower was apparently out of order and the girl I saw was not Mia.

First, her skin tone was off but I went with it. Second, photos online have no mention of tattoos or a giant scar down her stomach. Thirdly, their idea of nuru is baby oil and her cans rubbing your back. When she asked if I wanted a hot towel thought this could be good to clean up, nope I heard the water running and was given a luck warm rag.

Money better spent elsewhere.

Were they vetting me since it was my first time or has this happened to others?

Teddy O
06-04-19, 15:37
Any reviews for this place?

Captain1954
06-04-19, 16:43
Any reviews for this place?There have literally been hundreds of reviews pretty standard fare older MT's L1 or L2 depending on MT but you will leave 😃.

RaffyTaffyMan1
06-05-19, 08:21
Nice girl, legit massage.Texed if I could ask question about service. She said yes. Basked if full body feather touch was available. It is. Also asked if edging was provided. Yes. 90 min 1. 8 with tip. Massage was best I ever had. 80/20 massage feather touch. Like 30 min left she edged me very nice. No contact and I released myself. But maybe next time.

HerbB
06-07-19, 11:43
Anyone been to this place and got milked? Seems like a fun thing to do!

https://chicago.rubratings.com/131101

OhHeyThere01
06-07-19, 12:59
Does anyone have experience seeing Emmy? Looking to do a true body to body massage, and she looks like a good option. Also taking recommendations for other providers with this service!

https://chicago.rubratings.com/142039

Captain1954
06-07-19, 15:00
Fellow mongers I have not personally seen this video but a friend of mine a retired CPD detective told me last night he had been out drinking on Tuesday with some of his police friends and they had passed around a video showing a fellow monger being "taken care of" in a Chicago AMP seemingly they found it extremely funny. According to my friend this video is part of a "collection " that they have been compiling from "various " parlors.

Don't know the parlors or how many mongers have been videotaped could not press for more detail as I think he would have been suspicious.

Let's be careful out there.

Magooski
06-07-19, 23:01
Was in southern ill last fall tried pearl in Mokena, found self service only, plenty of otc roaming and teasing, did catch name, she was alone and kept answering the door so maybe things are better when she's not rushed? Next time I'm in area will try another place got nothing to loose.Strictly SS, some give a nice assist. I think I saw Elaine twice. She wanted a bigger tip than. 40. That was more than fair & no more visits from me.

LazyRon
06-08-19, 19:47
I drove by elston location and its closed, some remodelers were working in there.

Drove by Debbie's place on Peterson and saw the window was open and the room was empty? Any update on where she's at or if this has any impact on her location on Elston?

Starks
06-08-19, 23:54
Fellow mongers I have not personally seen this video but a friend of mine a retired CPD detective told me last night he had been out drinking on Tuesday with some of his police friends and they had passed around a video showing a fellow monger being "taken care of" in a Chicago AMP seemingly they found it extremely funny. According to my friend this video is part of a "collection " that they have been compiling from "various " parlors.

Don't know the parlors or how many mongers have been videotaped could not press for more detail as I think he would have been suspicious.

Let's be careful out there.I wouldn't doubt it, and I bet the old Elegant on Grand was one of them. A while before it closed I was there being led to a room. We went passed the room where they had the computer and security stuff. There were 3 or 4 older white guys in the room with Claire looking at something on the monitor and it looked like she was trying to explain something and saying something like "she doesn't do that". I recognized on of the men, he was a cop who used to patrol the neighborhood I grew up in in the late 80's and early 90's, the guy was definitely retired by then. That was about the last time I had been there, that spoked me. To let you know how long ago that was, Tina was the one taking me to the room.

StanleyStankas
06-09-19, 07:45
I wouldn't doubt it, and I bet the old Elegant on Grand was one of them. A while before it closed I was there being led to a room. We went passed the room where they had the computer and security stuff. There were 3 or 4 older white guys in the room with Claire looking at something on the monitor and it looked like she was trying to explain something and saying something like "she doesn't do that". I recognized on of the men, he was a cop who used to patrol the neighborhood I grew up in in the late 80's and early 90's, the guy was definitely retired by then. That was about the last time I had been there, that spoked me. To let you know how long ago that was, Tina was the one taking me to the room.It appears to be a trend as mentioned here many times since florida. Go at the place first from a different angle. All of a sudden the building inspectors are there with code violations, the department of immigration is there and looks at possible infractions. Oh but wait. We are such nice guys we're going to give you a pass. What you need to do is leave a set of keys with us, put closed for renovations on your front window and then come back in a week and the big bad wolf will never come to your door again! It's a pc world, gentlemen! Look for more of this as these politicos try to move up the food chain ladder and fish around hoping that what they eventually see on candid camera will be some high profile guy. Either way it's a white collar crime and the guys that do get caught up in the sting are going to show to court, pay their little fines and promise never to do it again. All in the name of justice. We all don't have the kind of money the nfl team owner has or had. He got all the justice money can buy. Case dismissed! Next?

Rxgolf
06-09-19, 09:50
I drove by elston location and its closed, some remodelers were working in there.The elston location has relocated to Milwaukee Ave by McDonald's.

SpartanKY
06-09-19, 11:39
Friends, do you know where DD Gabrielle went? Heartbroken to see she's gone.

Dbiz01
06-09-19, 14:29
The elston location has relocated to Milwaukee Ave by McDonald's.I'd be extremely careful. Nothing but LEO and CFD live in that area and on that block.

RaccoonJoe
06-09-19, 15:16
I wouldn't doubt it, and I bet the old Elegant on Grand was one of them. A while before it closed I was there being led to a room. We went passed the room where they had the computer and security stuff. There were 3 or 4 older white guys in the room with Claire looking at something on the monitor and it looked like she was trying to explain something and saying something like "she doesn't do that". I recognized on of the men, he was a cop who used to patrol the neighborhood I grew up in in the late 80's and early 90's, the guy was definitely retired by then. That was about the last time I had been there, that spoked me. To let you know how long ago that was, Tina was the one taking me to the room.Interesting story. It doesn't sound like LEO was trying to collect the names of clients in this story (especially, if no one asked for your ID or paid any attention to you when you were there). While it's possible for LEO to gather info from license plates, etc. , it seems like they were either looking for someone specific or putting pressure on the parlor. Just my opinion.

MrTisBad
06-09-19, 15:35
This place never disappoints.

Jessica very nice. Had a great time.

Con: not great in the boob area though.

MarkkMu
06-09-19, 16:20
If parlors choose to install hidden cameras in their massage rooms, that would be against the law since they are filming men (and women) customers undressing without their consent-like if a business puts a hidden camera in a dressing room or bathroom. If police did what people are insinuating here (raid the parlor, shut it and install hidden cameras) without a sneak and peek warrant, that would also be very illegal. The police could and likely would be sued. Not only illegal but the footage could not be used in court against a defendant.

From what I have read, sneak and peek warrants are not easy for the police to obtain. It has to be their last option after they have shown they have exhausted all other options. I'm not saying this hasn't happened here in Chicago massage spas, just thinking it is unlikely. In the Florida situation, the police showed the judge what they thought was evidence of trafficking (therapists living at the spas) -though not one arrest has been made for trafficking. However, the reputational damage of massage spas (and prostitution in general) has been done. Oh the moral outrage of 2 consenting adults! One selling his or her body, the other buying it. Men wind up paying for sex one way or another anyway. Prostitution is an arcane law and should be legal and unregulated, but I digress. And BTW, in China living at one's place of employment is common.

Almost all of the violent crime committed in Chicago and elsewhere is by males. If through getting laid, it makes at least some men less violent, than by all means, society should work on helping these guys get laid more. Legalizing prostitution would help this.

Due to the FL situation, you have to assume at least some customers at parlors even if there for a legal massage are now looking very hard for hidden cameras in the rooms. These can be found, it's not that hard especially if you read up on them--they are not magically invisible. We have not heard of anyone finding a hidden camera at a spa in Chicago-we would have if they were there.

I know most are paranoid as heck thanks to what happened in Florida. Paranoia can be protective but at the same time can make one think illogically.

Let's be careful out there.

Xg1423
06-09-19, 17:06
This place never disappoints.

Jessica very nice. Had a great time.

Con: not great in the boob area though.Anymore detail and what was the damage?

GentleBen1
06-09-19, 20:58
I drove by Elston location and its closed, some remodelers were working in there.
Saw Debbie this weekend. She told me that she only works the Peterson location. Same building but a much larger suite down the hall.
Did mention that Elston relocated as reported previously.

PenDog
06-09-19, 23:59
Longtime member, first time poster.

First let me thank you all for the great information provided on this and many of the other forums. I don't think I would have taken the plunge, if it was not for the education I recieved reading all the posts. Also let me add that this was not my first visit to a MP. I've been indulging for a bit more than 2 years, mainly local AMPs. I just haven't felt comfortable enough to post.

I recently visited Pacifico. I called about an hour before hand to setup an appointment. I tried once visiting once before by just walking in and was told no one was available. When I called I asked for an hour massage, however when I arrived I was told they only had time for hh. MT said her name was Rose. This surprised me as I had not seen that name here or in the RM reviews associated with Pacifico. She was a late 30's, early 40's Latina burnette with a big chest and big belly. As an older gentleman, I don't need some pretty young thing, but she was a 5 at best. The massage was nothing but spreading oil over my back and legs and then wiping it off with a dry towel. Most AMPs will at least use a hot moist towel. On the flip got asked what I wanted to which I indicated an standard HE. Once she started, I asked her to take her top off. She asked for. 8 and agreed to. 6. The finish was good, but just tissues for the cleanup; no towel, let alone a hot one. Damages were. 5 for hh plus. 6 for the extras, total $. 1. Very underwhelming, will not repeat.

PD.

Cmd04
06-10-19, 10:13
Was down in the south loop 8 days ago so decided to try SXL out for size. I was crunched for time and it was 1st time so decided for the hh. I did not call ahead for Emily or juju just took 1st available for whom I got no name (almost no talking). It was around 11:00 am I luckily got a parking spot right in front of the place. When the towel came out I was on the fence. Come to find out. Nada. Weak massage to boot. Then she has the gall to ask for a tip. I have had plenty of luck pretty much anywhere I go but that Sunday was not to be.

So now it's time to leave. Walk out, get in car, fire it up and lo and behold he comes LEO headed NB on mich ave slowly and pulls a you immediately and pulls up behind me. I have no front plate on my car because frankly the type of car I drive is worth way more than devaluing it with a front plate and the ticket I would get is worth getting but its annoying none the less. So I am thinking ok great here we go with another hundo to the city and I start to pull out and LEO stays right there and appeared to be heading into the spa. Can't say for sure because at that point I just wanted to GTF out of dodge but the whole thing was quite uneasy. W / lightfoot in the mix I would not be surprised to see a steep decline on hobby locations.

Be safe out there everyone.

Cmd.

ConfuciusMan
06-10-19, 12:37
So what happened? Did he ask you to get out? Did he go inside spa? You made it sound like they were getting busted. So what happened??

Was down in the south loop 8 days ago so decided to try SXL out for size. I was crunched for time and it was 1st time so decided for the hh. I did not call ahead for Emily or juju just took 1st available for whom I got no name (almost no talking). It was around 11:00 am I luckily got a parking spot right in front of the place. When the towel came out I was on the fence. Come to find out. Nada. Weak massage to boot. Then she has the gall to ask for a tip. I have had plenty of luck pretty much anywhere I go but that Sunday was not to be.

So now it's time to leave. Walk out, get in car, fire it up and lo and behold he comes LEO headed NB on mich ave slowly and pulls a you immediately and pulls up behind me. I have no front plate on my car because frankly the type of car I drive is worth way more than devaluing it with a front plate and the ticket I would get is worth getting but its annoying none the less..

RaccoonJoe
06-10-19, 16:38
Maybe the masseuse called LEO as you didn't tip? JK.

It's possible that LEO was collecting your license plate number and had to make a u-turn as your car didn't have one on the front?

After FL-Kraft, I'm becoming paranoid about this hobby.

So now it's time to leave. Walk out, get in car, fire it up and lo and behold he comes LEO headed NB on mich ave slowly and pulls a you immediately and pulls up behind me. I have no front plate on my car because frankly the type of car I drive is worth way more than devaluing it with a front plate and the ticket I would get is worth getting but its annoying none the less. So I am thinking ok great here we go with another hundo to the city and I start to pull out and LEO stays right there and appeared to be heading into the spa. Can't say for sure because at that point I just wanted to GTF out of dodge but the whole thing was quite uneasy. W / lightfoot in the mix I would not be surprised to see a steep decline on hobby locations.

Be safe out there everyone.

Cmd.

MarkLipper
06-10-19, 17:31
Will be in Chicago Wednesday. Any update on the talent at OKI would be appreciated.

OngBak15
06-11-19, 02:16

First let me thank you all for the great information provided on this and many of the other forums. I don't think I would have taken the plunge, if it was not for the education I recieved reading all the posts. Also let me add that this was not my first visit to a MP. I've been indulging for a bit more than 2 years, mainly local AMPs. I just haven't felt comfortable enough to post.

I recently visited Pacifico. I called about an hour before hand to setup an appointment. I tried once visiting once before by just walking in and was told no one was available. When I called I asked for an hour massage, however when I arrived I was told they only had time for hh. MT said her name was Rose. This surprised me as I had not seen that name here or in the RM reviews associated with Pacifico. She was a late 30's, early 40's Latina burnette with a big chest and big belly. As an older gentleman, I don't need some pretty young thing, but she was a 5 at best. The massage was nothing but spreading oil over my back and legs and then wiping it off with a dry towel. Most AMPs will at least use a hot moist towel. On the flip got asked what I wanted to which I indicated an standard HE. Once she started, I asked her to take her top off. She asked for. 8 and agreed to. 6. The finish was good, but just tissues for the cleanup; no towel, let alone a hot one. Damages were. 5 for hh plus. 6 for the extras, total $. 1. Very underwhelming, will not repeat.

PD.I have seen Rose before. She is new to that spa but has been reviewed before. Sounds like you got the hung over Rose. Cause when I saw her a year ago, she was one of my go to providers. Fake tits and ass. She might have gained weight a little but she has a full menu and is most of the time super into it. She is a party girl, so I can't say I have not ran into what you ran into with her, but I think you might want to try again with her in the near future. Thank you for the review.

Brail
06-11-19, 04:07
Will be in Chicago Wednesday. Any update on the talent at OKI would be appreciated.If you've read some of the recent comments, I would be a little cautious of going. By all means, still have fun but just be careful. A previous post mentioned how Oki was recently closed for a week, which made some users think that they were preparing a sting of some sort.

MickSwagger
06-11-19, 16:49
Any reviews on sun or heavenly over there on barrington road.

Yonalusta
06-12-19, 12:55
This is kind of a request and review, does anyone know if Julie is still there?

She was always my favorite there, loves nipple play and never upcharges for it. Standard damage. Past few times I've been she wasn't there. I did get an older enthusiastic masseuse but I didn't catch her name.

And does anyone know where Coco from millipede went? I saw her about 6 mo ago. I stopped going since it was hit or miss. Sometimes she was just rushing to get it over, but the last time I saw her she kept pushing for me to get extras. I didn't bring enough for anything more than standard, but after a half assed massage, she insisted on getting on the table with me and started rubbing herself on me. I was confused at first since I was only expecting hand, but then after asking me if it was OK, she pulled aside her panties and rode me until I came inside of her. I was trying not to cum inside, let her know it was coming, but she wouldn't get off. Strangest thing after, she grabbed leftover cum off my dick and stuffed it into herself. Wild. I never go to these places expecting FS, so that was interesting. Didn't go back bc I'm paranoid about catching stuff. I think that was a one time thing since the other times I saw her, I got very lazy massages.

Vern2020
06-12-19, 19:46
If you've read some of the recent comments, I would be a little cautious of going. By all means, still have fun but just be careful. A previous post mentioned how Oki was recently closed for a week, which made some users think that they were preparing a sting of some sort.I went today and had no issues, for what it's worth.

Walker333
06-12-19, 20:58

She was always my favorite there, loves nipple play and never upcharges for it. Standard damage. Past few times I've been she wasn't there. I did get an older enthusiastic masseuse but I didn't catch her name.

And does anyone know where Coco from millipede went? I saw her about 6 mo ago. I stopped going since it was hit or miss. Sometimes she was just rushing to get it over, but the last time I saw her she kept pushing for me to get extras. I didn't bring enough for anything more than standard, but after a half assed massage, she insisted on getting on the table with me and started rubbing herself on me. I was confused at first since I was only expecting hand, but then after asking me if it was OK, she pulled aside her panties and rode me until I came inside of her. I was trying not to cum inside, let her know it was coming, but she wouldn't get off. Strangest thing after, she grabbed leftover cum off my dick and stuffed it into herself. Wild. I never go to these places expecting FS, so that was interesting. Didn't go back bc I'm paranoid about catching stuff. I think that was a one time thing since the other times I saw her, I got very lazy massages.Mts are women, with their desires and emotions and sometimes, seldom, great, unexpected surprises happen. Every one who does mongering long enough have some stories to share.

PenDog
06-12-19, 21:29
I have seen Rose before. She is new to that spa but has been reviewed before. Sounds like you got the hung over Rose. Cause when I saw her a year ago, she was one of my go to providers. Fake tits and ass. She might have gained weight a little but she has a full menu and is most of the time super into it. She is a party girl, so I can't say I have not ran into what you ran into with her, but I think you might want to try again with her in the near future. Thank you for the review.OngBak,

Thanks for the feedback. I think if I went in anticipating a hh with a weak back rub, my perspective might have been slightly different. Rose did have a good attitude and gave me the impression more was on offer (which I apprecited given it was my first time there, even if I didn't take her up on it). Perhaps I will give it another try and go in with different expectations.

PD.

PenDog
06-13-19, 00:48
There have literally been hundreds of reviews pretty standard fare older MT's L1 or L2 depending on MT but you will leave 😃.I agree with Captain. Been to New Hope a few times. Nice (I. E. Big) table shower, half way decent massage by older MTs, always left happy. . 6 for hh plus standard tip. 4 for L1.

Truthfu11
06-13-19, 09:41

And does anyone know where Coco from millipede went? I saw her about 6 mo ago. I stopped going since it was hit or miss. Sometimes she was just rushing to get it over, but the last time I saw her she kept pushing for me to get extras. I didn't bring enough for anything more than standard, but after a half assed massage, she insisted on getting on the table with me and started rubbing herself on me. I was confused at first since I was only expecting hand, but then after asking me if it was OK, she pulled aside her panties and rode me until I came inside of her. I was trying not to cum inside, let her know it was coming, but she wouldn't get off. Strangest thing after, she grabbed leftover cum off my dick and stuffed it into herself. Wild. I never go to these places expecting FS, so that was interesting. Didn't go back bc I'm paranoid about catching stuff. I think that was a one time thing since the other times I saw her, I got very lazy massages.Ovulating time and a desire to get pregnant? Sounds like she wanted your cum to stay inside her. Maybe a baby Yona in the oven now?

UncleNutzy
06-13-19, 12:00

PD.Just a head's up, Pacifico was one of the places recently busted and shut down for a week for "remodeling" by LEO. There has been conversations about cameras being installed and long-term stings being set up. I believe Oki was the other place mentioned as well. Not saying you're in danger, more like a friendly mention to avoid. Be safe out there, why'all.

ADAvet101
06-13-19, 16:21
Usually went west to Rockford for my massage visits. That's a dead horse now. Found this place Chicago Body Rubs. Website is chicagolandmassage.net. Says it has three locations for incalls, but setting up appointments is a mystery to me. All very convoluted, but that's beside the point. Is this place worth it. The girls look phenomenal, the services sound great, the price might be a bit steep, but that's the kicker. Anyone been to this place that can give some info. I'd like to know if this place is as advertised or to good to be true before I drop hard earned money there.

Biliator
06-13-19, 22:15
Take this FWIW, but I stopped in today for first time in many months. As I was leaving, I casually mentioned to the proprietor that I'd heard from a friend that the spa recently had been closed for a few days. She truly looked at me like I had 2 heads (kinda appropriate since the second one had just gotten a nice workout) and said, "are you crazy? Why would we close? How are we going to make any money if we close?" My take was they had not, after all, been shut down. But what do I know? Anyway, as I said, take it FWIW.

MarkkMu
06-13-19, 23:06
Go to the Chicago police arrest website. Just google it. For charge go to 720 ILCS 5. 0/11-14-A PROSTITUTION. There are other types of sexual charges too on there you can look up.

You can then see the arrests. Sometimes them posting on this site is delayed a few weeks from the arrest date. Look for the asian faces-maybe you know some of them. Then you can click on it, and see where the arrest occurred. The address of the spa.

It seems what the police have been doing for some time now is arresting individual therapists. The undercover goes to the spa, gets a massage, extra offered, then it's an arrest.

For an arrest, there actually has to be an agreement made for a sexual service for money. This is pretty much all they can do unless they can shut the spa down for not having the correct license or perhaps if they can charge the spa as "a place of prostitution. " It does not seem like Chicago has been making this charge for spas. Maybe because the cops use them too. LOL.

To me, it seems like what happens is a therapist is busted and sometimes then the spa closes for awhile to let things cool down. As far as the police installing covert cameras like they did in the Florida disaster (which they cannot even use the video in FL) -I doubt that. Also to get audio recorded is a very difficult type of warrant to obtain I read.

Brail
06-14-19, 02:03
Go to the Chicago police arrest website. Just google it. For charge go to 720 ILCS 5. 0/11-14-A PROSTITUTION. There are other types of sexual charges too on there you can look up.

You can then see the arrests. Sometimes them posting on this site is delayed a few weeks from the arrest date. Look for the asian faces-maybe you know some of them. Then you can click on it, and see where the arrest occurred. The address of the spa.Wow, going through the arrests is pretty wild. I found a girl that got arrested at one of the asian apartments I used to go to pretty frequently. Police obviously know where this is going on. Stay safe!

If you go through the first page, a girl from Oki was arrested May 15th. Another from West River Spa and Sister Lavender was arrested prior to that too.

Fit312
06-14-19, 08:01
Take this FWIW, but I stopped in today (at Oki Doki) for first time in many months.... My take was they had not, after all, been shut down. But what do I know? Anyway, as I said, take it FWIW.Ozone was definitely closed for over a week, but Oki Doki was open every time I drove past it during business hours.

Cmd04
06-14-19, 09:08
Not sure because I left straight away. I thought he was going to get me for no front plate but when he didn't light me up or approach my car I simply drove off. He was right in front of the spa and there was no one on the street and there was no parking fee on Sunday so be deduction I assumed he was going in the spa since he was right there. I apologize if it is somewhat anti climatic but I personally don't mind the end result. I just wanted to pass it along as the whole thing felt uneasy.

Cmd.

So what happened? Did he ask you to get out? Did he go inside spa? You made it sound like they were getting busted. So what happened??

OrdLover
06-14-19, 10:31

You can then see the arrests. Sometimes them posting on this site is delayed a few weeks from the arrest date. Look for the asian faces-maybe you know some of them. Then you can click on it, and see where the arrest occurred. The address of the spa.
Thanks for the info. I recognize a couple of the Asian there. I expected more spa arrest but it like a couple a year. Or are there other charges that they get.

Captain1954
06-14-19, 12:16
Since March there have been arrests at a few well known AMP's Oki Doki, Ozone, Sister Lavender, why spa, North River, Princess Spa Thai bodywork it's easy enough to check Uncle gives arrest reports with address of the offense, it would appear our paranoia may be well founded re stings so let's be careful out there.

P.S. You wouldn't believe it but the MT's lie about their age.

MarkkMu
06-14-19, 12:50
I agree with Captain however, just being at a massage spa does not mean one is getting illegal services. In the FL bust, a full 20% of the men receiving massages did not get any sexual services. There is a class action lawsuit formed by these men against the police.

I read that of the guys getting happy endings in FL, 4 out of 5 of them got away. The police had them on hidden camera but did not or could not identify them through a credit card transaction, license plate number, and / or pulling them over and looking at their I'd's.

When a massage therapist gets arrested at a spa for offering an illegal service to an undercover, it makes sense the spa would close for a little while. If it's the owner who gets arrested, the spa might close for good, or at least an extended period. Another reason the spa might close for good is if the spa does not have the required massage license. This happened at Seventh Heaven on Ashland with operation hot towel 2 years ago.

A sign at the spa after a bust saying "closed for renovations" does make sense. The spa is not going to put a sign that tells the truth which would be, "One of our girls recently got arrested for prostitution and now we are scared and waiting for this to cool down. ".

Machine7655
06-14-19, 15:49
Anybody know where she's at these days? . Best bb greek I've ever had.

Walker333
06-14-19, 17:24
Since March there have been arrests at a few well known AMP's Oki Doki, Ozone, Sister Lavender, why spa, North River, Princess Spa Thai bodywork it's easy enough to check Uncle gives arrest reports with address of the offense, it would appear our paranoia may be well founded re stings so let's be careful out there.

P.S. You wouldn't believe it but the MT's lie about their age.I notice there a working alone, UTR amt, not from the spa.

Mesm23
06-14-19, 17:53
So decided to go for massage and extras. Massage was a let down. All it was some light touching across body. The FS was good, started with CBJ and then went in for the action. She is tight and got tighter going doggy. Can't really go hard or rough on her. Body pics are of her and keeps in shape. Looks like she uses botox. Should've gone elsewhere. 1. 6 for massage, horribly job, plus 1. 8 for FS. Overpaid, should've listen to my brain and left but oh well.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/44642

DynoJr
06-15-19, 09:53
So decided to go for massage and extras. Massage was a let down. All it was some light touching across body. The FS was good, started with CBJ and then went in for the action. She is tight and got tighter going doggy. Can't really go hard or rough on her. Body pics are of her and keeps in shape. Looks like she uses botox. Should've gone elsewhere. 1. 6 for massage, horribly job, plus 1. 8 for FS. Overpaid, should've listen to my brain and left but oh well.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/44642We can quibble on what is a proper FS rate, but if you're going for the bang I wouldn't complain about the massage. I'm assuming this was a 30 minute one shot because $350 isn't the worst price for FS with someone that looks remotely like that.

DynoJr
06-15-19, 09:55
Anybody know where she's at these days? . Best bb greek I've ever had.Somebody else mentioned getting greek with her. I find that hard to believe because she seemed so GND and didn't offer FS, much less her rear entry. I'd run to see her just for the Russian finish.

Pau Ford
06-15-19, 10:24

https://chicago.rubratings.com/44642She's been at this a loooong time. Saw her 8, maybe 10 years ago, she actually lived in my building at the time. Was terrible service, rushed and over priced back then too.

AztecWarrior
06-15-19, 10:46
Confirmed guys. They picked up a girl from oki doki on May 15th and another one from Ozone on May 8th. Careful out there fellas!

Captain1954
06-15-19, 11:31
I notice there a working alone, UTR amt, not from the spa.If you check the address at which the arrest took place they are all Spa's.

Fit312
06-15-19, 12:01
If you check the address at which the arrest took place they are all Spa's.I think that he's talking about the famous Jennifer, formerly of Ozone, but there have been a few arrests at Asian apartments over the years.

TroyMcClure
06-15-19, 15:40

https://chicago.rubratings.com/44642I had a dream a few years ago. I had scoped out her ads for months and finally I pulled the trigger. Her locations was Michigan Ave near the River, a very upscale place. Her pictures are old, I would guess she is in her 50's. But highly maintained. Lip injections must have been done the day before. But she does have a rocking set of bolt-ons and a still amazing body. She did let me fondle her tits and they were top-shelf. Yes, the massage was a huge let down, very mechanical and not sensual in any form. She talked too much and the conversation was all about how many guys she sees when she get a room. Kinda of a mood killer, if you ask me. Plus she covered the bed in the same paper you get in a doctor's office. THAT was the mood killer! After the flip, I got a mediocre HJ with no mouth, she just brought her mouth close as a tease. I was out the door in 45 minutes. 1. 6 and no extras were offered. Will not repeat or recommend.

TroyMcClure
06-15-19, 15:41
https://www.lakemchenryscanner.com/2019/06/15/3-women-charged-with-prostitution-after-undercover-stings-at-crystal-lake-spas/?fbclid=IwAR0Vs8y6rshpFKOk62_sRIeMMWKNJvOspZs64Txi6QOG9uMmlMDgwInt-9M

Rounded25
06-15-19, 17:16
https://www.yesbackpage.de/105/posts/8-Adult/122-Female-Escorts/1430045--RELAXING-EUROPEAN-BODYRUB-708-477-1376-.html

Hope that some can tell me this is a good post.

WretchedBliss
06-15-19, 17:59
I recently went to a location off of Van Buren. She was likely mid-20's, slim and a decent face. Like a GND kinda looks. She was very nice and the massage was decent. Nothing in the deep tissue range, but not bad. But her HJ was terrible. Very mechanical and robotic. Like a vice grip churning butter LOL! I told her to be more gentle, which she did for a few strokes then went back to that beast of a grip! I had to remind her a couple times, then I just gave up. It took forever to get me off. Yeah, I'm not going back there if she's there. 60 + 60. Good luck, fellas!

OF Charlie
06-15-19, 18:37
I think that he's talking about the famous Jennifer, formerly of Ozone, but there have been a few arrests at Asian apartments over the years.You must not have any ideas what Jennifer looks like. Unless you know something as a fact, don't "think". She is not the one. Many guys who have seen her can confirm it‘s not her. Plus, she went back to work at a spa a couple of months ago.

ApplePiePussy
06-15-19, 21:55
What I learned from going through those bust records is that there are a lot of 50 and 60 year old providers working in Chicago that people here are thinking are in their 40's.

FranklySports
06-15-19, 23:23
https://www.lakemchenryscanner.com/2019/06/15/3-women-charged-with-prostitution-after-undercover-stings-at-crystal-lake-spas/?fbclid=IwAR0Vs8y6rshpFKOk62_sRIeMMWKNJvOspZs64Txi6QOG9uMmlMDgwInt-9MThey always look better in the dim light of the spa.

Starks
06-16-19, 01:02

P.S. You wouldn't believe it but the MT's lie about their age.That is crazy hoe quiet they kept it.

Fit312
06-16-19, 09:12
You must not have any ideas what Jennifer looks like. Unless you know something as a fact, don't "think". She is not the one. Many guys who have seen her can confirm its not her. Plus, she went back to work at a spa a couple of months ago.I never said that she had been arrested, just that she had worked out of an apartment over there that you yourself have promoted. She was the first girl I saw at Ozone and I also met her associate Sarah at Oki Doki.

Layne123
06-16-19, 10:47
Confirmed guys. They picked up a girl from oki doki on May 15th and another one from Ozone on May 8th. Careful out there fellas!Hi.

Can you post here or pm me how you found this info. I'd like to do my own research.

Thanks.

Captain1954
06-17-19, 07:29
Hi.

Can you post here or pm me how you found this info. I'd like to do my own research.

Thanks.Have a look at post.#21183 that gives you all the information.

Fit312
06-17-19, 09:28
Have a look at post.#21183 that gives you all the information.I've noticed some odd activity on that site with entries disappearing and reappearing, so just because you don't see it now doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

Walker333
06-17-19, 10:17
I've noticed some odd activity on that site with entries disappearing and reappearing, so just because you don't see it now doesn't mean that it didn't happen.Entries could disappear, but I doubt that can reappear.

Fit312
06-17-19, 12:11
Entries could disappear, but I doubt that can reappear.I don't want to draw attention to any particular individual, but a couple of people vanished and came back. There were a lot more missing this morning.

Brail
06-17-19, 19:35
What I learned from going through those bust records is that there are a lot of 50 and 60 year old providers working in Chicago that people here are thinking are in their 40's.For sure! They say they are 40's or younger. Even the ones caught at the Asian Apartments, saying they are 20's or 30's, better multiply that age by two from now on.

After I saw a girl that was 62, I was like "hell nawww". It's like you're walking into a retirement home to get laid.

Horny Dog #2
06-17-19, 20:33
I do most of my mongering in the suburbs (or occasionally in the Midway area of the city, which is near my work), so I don't really know the exact location of most of the places in other parts of the city. I'm going to be going to a show at the House of Blues, and if I go directly from work, I could have some time to kill. Can anyone tell me if there are any AMPs (or even asian apartments or other providers) within walking distance of House of Blues? (I would consider anyplace within a 30 minute walk to be within walking distance).

ApplePiePussy
06-17-19, 21:56
For sure! They say they are 40's or younger. Even the ones caught at the Asian Apartments, saying they are 20's or 30's, better multiply that age by two from now on.

After I saw a girl that was 62, I was like "hell nawww". It's like you're walking into a retirement home to get laid.In Toronto earlier this year, I went to an AMP and the girl was 21 at most, beautiful too. It was like her second week. She transferred over from a legit parlor. She gave one of the best massages I've ever had from a therapeutic perspective. Then she gave me a very sensual finish. A very skilled girl. Then I showered in the stand up tiled shower which is in every room, which is absolutely spotless, like the room, like the entire place. And when I gave her a 60 dollar tip (40 American) she was very happy. The whole thing cost me less than 90 American.

Now ask yourselves, when was the last time you had an MP that was in her early 20's and attractive? When was the last time you got a therapeutic level massage at an AMP? When was the last time you walked into an AMP and it was spotless and new? When was the last time the MP was satisfied and grateful for the tip?

We should be ashamed at the state of our hobby in this city.

AMP724
06-17-19, 22:13
Any AMP with FS in the Wrigley field area? Will be in town nxt month. Need help.

AMP724
06-18-19, 03:55
Any AMP with FS in the Wrigley field area? Will be in town nxt month. Need help.I saw okie dokie is like 5 miles from there, what's the usual donation after the. 6 house fee? We do 1 at my local Ohio AMP for FS.

Biliator
06-18-19, 15:05
I saw okie dokie is like 5 miles from there, what's the usual donation after the. 6 house fee? We do 1 at my local Ohio AMP for FS.Usual ask is a deuce. You can try countering at a buck forty. If you're lucky, you might get a yes, or you might compromise at a buck sixty.

Dbiz01
06-18-19, 19:55
In Toronto earlier this year, I went to an AMP and the girl was 21 at most, beautiful too. It was like her second week. She transferred over from a legit parlor. She gave one of the best massages I've ever had from a therapeutic perspective. Then she gave me a very sensual finish. A very skilled girl. Then I showered in the stand up tiled shower which is in every room, which is absolutely spotless, like the room, like the entire place. And when I gave her a 60 dollar tip (40 American) she was very happy. The whole thing cost me less than 90 American.

Now ask yourselves, when was the last time you had an MP that was in her early 20's and attractive? When was the last time you got a therapeutic level massage at an AMP? When was the last time you walked into an AMP and it was spotless and new? When was the last time the MP was satisfied and grateful for the tip?

We should be ashamed at the state of our hobby in this city.I second your statement about Toronto. Wait until you have an asian escort in Toronto. WHEW!! Totally mind blowing.

AMP724
06-19-19, 02:23
Usual ask is a deuce. You can try countering at a buck forty. If you're lucky, you might get a yes, or you might compromise at a buck sixty.Got to stick to my 1. 6 our AMP is korean with some fine birds, we keep them at 1 so they don't get greedy.

Casper27
06-19-19, 18:53
So does anyone have any more information or updates on what's going on at Ozone? I just walked by there, open sign was off but a pretty Asian woman was standing by the counter but off to the side. Made eye contact but she seemed like she was looking at some papers, like she was trying to look busy.

Walker333
06-19-19, 20:40
So does anyone have any more information or updates on what's going on at Ozone? I just walked by there, open sign was off but a pretty Asian woman was standing by the counter but off to the side. Made eye contact but she seemed like she was looking at some papers, like she was trying to look busy.I called, they answered. We're open. You should've walked in and ask the same question. There is no danger in this question . Good luck.

Casper27
06-19-19, 20:51
I called, they answered. We're open. You should've walked in and ask the same question. There is no danger in this question . Good luck.I just did the same, no one picked up. Did they ever get the shower situation resolved? There was none last time I was there.

Rounded25
06-19-19, 21:58
Just moved from NYC. Loved my usual KMPs. Routine was table shower. BBJ. CFS. GFE. For about $$. Is that about the same here and what you'd get at places like ozone or oki?

Walker333
06-20-19, 08:25
Just moved from NYC. Loved my usual KMPs. Routine was table shower. BBJ. CFS. GFE. For about $$. Is that about the same here and what you'd get at places like ozone or oki?There are great deal of reports here, just RTFF, welcome to Chicago and good luck.

Producer79
06-20-19, 11:46
I went to my provider on yesterday and she warned me that the city is really cracking down on them. She asked that if I post reviews online not to say anything about her because the police are monitoring online forums. Just telling everyone to be careful about reporting specific spots, we may be being watched.

Soxxmann
06-20-19, 12:39
While in your fine city for my quarterly visit, I had some extra time thanks to the weather cancelling my flight back to the DC area. Stopped in and had a nice visit with Eva, a 30 something 7/10. Went for the hour plus a TS as I was a little sweaty from earlier in the afternoon. Very soothing TS and appropriate teasing. Reasonable massage with mutual touching. In keeping with Producer79's commentary, all I will close with is to say I had a good visit. Safety first!

Soxx.

StanleyStankas
06-20-19, 14:12
I went to my provider on yesterday and she warned me that the city is really cracking down on them. She asked that if I post reviews online not to say anything about her because the police are monitoring online forums. Just telling everyone to be careful about reporting specific spots, we may be being watched.Do not think that their current mayor will be sympathetic to our cause here. Just sayin'. May be completely wrong on this, however that social element tends to be all inclusive as long as what you are doing fits in to their all inclusive agenda.

RDarris
06-20-19, 15:09
Hey,

Been going to 819 Western spa consistently the past couple of months. Been sticking with Coco who has been providing really nice massages and teases of the "boys" before a nice L1 finish.

Was looking through rubmaps and seen a new place pop up in Pilsen called 186 island massage and spa. Anyone have any info on this place?

ChicagoSlave
06-20-19, 16:43
Just moved to this neighborhood.

Anyone have any Intel on this place? Thanks!!

Iamslobbyist
06-20-19, 19:37
Just got back from New Hope and drew Michelle. Cutest Chicago AMP worker I have ever drawn. She looked mid 40's with long jet black hair cropped in typical asian fashion. Got a topless release and a great massage both before and after release. I think she said she was only there for a month. I will be back.

TwoBlueBalls
06-20-19, 20:41
Did your provider give more details how the city is cracking down? Inspections, raids, busts?

I went to my provider on yesterday and she warned me that the city is really cracking down on them. She asked that if I post reviews online not to say anything about her because the police are monitoring online forums. Just telling everyone to be careful about reporting specific spots, we may be being watched.

Producer79
06-20-19, 23:49
Did your provider give more details how the city is cracking down? Inspections, raids, busts?She said that neighboring spas have been getting busted and she is nervous about it. I think her in particular is only doing regulars now. She said just between you and me don't give online feedback, she mentioned that specifically.

TonyWestBurbs
06-21-19, 06:57
Hey friends!

Recently relocated to the city from the far west burbs. Looking for a provider with Big Boobs in the city. Any suggestions?

Captain1954
06-21-19, 09:04
Hey,

Been going to 819 Western spa consistently the past couple of months. Been sticking with Coco who has been providing really nice massages and teases of the "boys" before a nice L1 finish.

Was looking through rubmaps and seen a new place pop up in Pilsen called 186 island massage and spa. Anyone have any info on this place?I went to this place which uses the same door as an insurance broker and is currently being renovated, I was greeted at the door by my grandmother and I'm in my 60's,she advised she would be my MT, asked for price details and made my getaway.

If you like verrry old funky mt's this is the place for you.

ChicagoSlave
06-21-19, 10:36
Just moved to this neighborhood.

Anyone have any Intel on this place? Thanks!!Hmmm, called them, and a guy answered. He said they only had a male MT that night. Girls were off. Ah. No thanks.

DarkStallion
06-21-19, 15:41
I saw couple of ads in Rubrating for milking tables. Searched them here but turns out some them are not good and some are good.

Also in the review it was not clear which ads are being mentioned as good or bad.

Saw ads majorly under 2 numbers.

Ending with 0282.

Lena: https://chicago.rubratings.com/134358.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/133864

Latina Evelyn: https://chicago.rubratings.com/122039.

Jessica: https://chicago.rubratings.com/133750.

Liz DDD:https://chicago.rubratings.com/127278.

Ending with 0998.

Arianna: https://chicago.rubratings.com/125283.

Layla: https://chicago.rubratings.com/139864.

Sabrina: https://chicago.rubratings.com/139861.

Never tried Milking and really interested in thinking with my real brain before indulging.

Any directions on best milking table massage in Chi town? PMs welcome.

ErvsBlues
06-21-19, 16:21
Was in town running some errands earlier in the week. Tried to stop by Beijing, but was told I needed a reservation. Checked on here and saw recommendations for Rose nearby. Called and was told someone was available, nice nondescript storefront, fairly discreet.

Cute little spinner Chinese (Korean?) woman. Early-30's? Short, nice natural Bs. Started with a pretty poor massage, mostly elbows and forearms, but then moved to light massage and some heavy tease. Great tease and on the flip negotiated for full nude L1. Lots of groping, FIV. Really nice finish.

60 door for hh, tipped 60. Even got a sample of the lunch she was cooking when I got there. Pretty tasty all around.

Cheers. Be safe out there gentlemen.

HerbB
06-21-19, 17:46
I saw couple of ads in Rubrating for milking tables. Searched them here but turns out some them are not good and some are good.

Also in the review it was not clear which ads are being mentioned as good or bad.

Ending with 0282.

Ending with 0998.

Never tried Milking and really interested in thinking with my real brain before indulging.

Any directions on best milking table massage in Chi town? PMs welcome.Sounds like a fun thing to do. Any tips?

Pedorro
06-21-19, 18:19
Hey friends!

Recently relocated to the city from the far west burbs. Looking for a provider with Big Boobs in the city. Any suggestions?You know of any providers with big boobs in the far western suburbs?

Miamiat
06-23-19, 00:48
I saw Christina at SnL for the past year, but she seems to have disappeared. She was the best tease in Chicago, and allowed more after some investment. Anyone know if she's quit the biz? Moved to a new place? She was a real keeper!

FnlvnGuy
06-23-19, 08:46
You know of any providers with big boobs in the far western suburbs?Hi Pedro, Scarlet Rose has a very decent rack. Another one recommended by our fellow member Boob Hope is Nicole.

Member #6520
06-23-19, 18:32

Ending with 0282.

Ending with 0998.

Any directions on best milking table massage in Chi town? PMs welcome.I am also interested. I am going to see latine Evelyn probably Thursday and will report back but curious if anyone has any info.

#2.

Anyone use https://divinedolls1.org.

Thanks in advance.

TonyWestBurbs
06-24-19, 10:37
You know of any providers with big boobs in the far western suburbs?Angela at Rose in Montgomery.

RationalityLoL
06-25-19, 00:34
Went to New Hope Spa on Lincoln last week.

Older lady. Wasn't very skilled. She was all sweaty too.

Won't be coming to see her again.

GoldStandard69
06-25-19, 00:43
New to the Chitown area, but not new to mongering. And long time lurker here.

Had beers with another friendly gardener neighbor and he mentioned someones recent visit to Divine Dolls. Apparently they were very pleased with their visit.

Easy to connect and schedule a visit. Unfortunately, Gabriela wasn't available, but Rose was quick to accommodate on short notice. The tab was steep, but he said the nuru was very good and the standard L1 was very pleasant.

Safe, clean, quiet environment. He was expecting a shower, but came clean and it really wasn't a big deal. He told my friend he'd definitely stop by again after confirming staff availability and give other MTs a try.

UncleNutzy
06-25-19, 12:13
There are security cameras at Pacifico in the entrance. Not unusual for most businesses, but this makes me a little uneasy. Is it like that at other nearby places? Belmont, Neda, etc?

RationalityLoL
06-25-19, 16:10
There are security cameras at Pacifico in the entrance. Not unusual for most businesses, but this makes me a little uneasy. Is it like that at other nearby places? Belmont, Neda, etc?How are they placed / positioned? I know most massage parlors have them at the front, I'm assuming to cover their own asses if police or a patron acts crazy.

Why are you worried about these?

UncleNutzy
06-25-19, 19:55
How are they placed / positioned? I know most massage parlors have them at the front, I'm assuming to cover their own asses if police or a patron acts crazy.

Why are you worried about these?Facing the front door from the outside. Guess I was just a little hyper-sensitive since uncle LEO shut them down for a week. Good to know it's the norm.

Mayo Teru
06-26-19, 16:08
Hey friends!

Recently relocated to the city from the far west burbs. Looking for a provider with Big Boobs in the city. Any suggestions?Eva and Jessie at Belmont. Jessie's are bigger but Eva's got the better attitude. Both worth a look.

Biliator
06-26-19, 19:59
Eva and Jessie at Belmont. Jessie's are bigger but Eva's got the better attitude. Both worth a look.What is Eva's menu?

SpartanKY
06-27-19, 00:08
Awful experience at DD with Valentina. She's got a cute face but a body like someone twice her age. Baby damage or drug use did a number on her.

Worse part. She gave a nuru massage with her tampon in. I wanted to vomit when I saw the goopy string hanging out. Avoid avoid avoid!

Amelia is fantastic, and Mia is fine if you don't mind the c-section scar. But avoid Valentina like the plague! Disgusting.

TonyWestBurbs
06-27-19, 10:13
Eva and Jessie at Belmont. Jessie's are bigger but Eva's got the better attitude. Both worth a look.Wonderful! I think I will pay a visit soon. Are we talking D cup here?

UncleNutzy
06-27-19, 13:11
I know I sound like a broken record with this place, but there I was and there they were. Two plain-clothes, a man and a woman, in an unmarked car save for the Municipal Police indication on the plate. From what I could see they were talking with two of the MT's, and took the license off the wall. They also took a bunch of photos. Lasted at least 20 minutes, and they left. Place is still open but I ain't going in!

ConfuciusMan
06-28-19, 00:56
I heard LEO busted why spa also be careful.

StanleyStankas
06-28-19, 10:22
I know I sound like a broken record with this place, but there I was and there they were. Two plain-clothes, a man and a woman, in an unmarked car save for the Municipal Police indication on the plate. From what I could see they were talking with two of the MT's, and took the license off the wall. They also took a bunch of photos. Lasted at least 20 minutes, and they left. Place is still open but I ain't going in!Of human trafficking! Gee the AMP ladies are talking, however LEO's mouth isn't even moving! Great ventriloquist act! May be too political, however just interested in knowing how many lesbian clubs and late night men homosexual clubs on broadway are being visited with the new mayorship in the city?? Oh never mind. I'll sit down and be quiet!

Jayp80
06-28-19, 12:15
Of human trafficking! Gee the AMP ladies are talking, however LEO's mouth isn't even moving! Great ventriloquist act! May be too political, however just interested in knowing how many lesbian clubs and late night men homosexual clubs on broadway are being visited with the new mayorship in the city?? Oh never mind. I'll sit down and be quiet!These stings and closures of AMPs didn't start in the last month they occur in Chicago every year. The most publicized SPA sting in history happened in an extremely conservative county in a conservative state.

https://www.jupiter.fl.us/243/Town-Council

Are these guys also apart of the gay liberal agenda?

UncleNutzy
06-28-19, 12:52
These stings and closures of AMPs didn't start in the last month they occur in Chicago every year. The most publicized SPA sting in history happened in an extremely conservative county in a conservative state.

Are these guys also apart of the gay liberal agenda?Yes, but some of these places in Chicago are getting busted or at least visited by the popo 3 or 4 times in the last six months now. I think that's more than before.

TonyWestBurbs
06-28-19, 14:55
These stings and closures of AMPs didn't start in the last month they occur in Chicago every year. The most publicized SPA sting in history happened in an extremely conservative county in a conservative state.

Are these guys also apart of the gay liberal agenda?LOL. Hardly. In most cases it's a Becky complaining to their local alderman or police or a community page that organizes against these establishments.