PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138

NdFanMan
03-17-19, 23:35
I don't read this post as providing 250 hh FS. I see this as the guy finished in half hour. Perhaps he was done early and nothing else to do. Perhaps she thought he was done and ready to leave. Who knows. I know a lot of guys who have problems with long dates and they only seek qv or hh dates. Guys need to be vocal about what they want. If you don't ask, you may not get. If you get a 5 minute massage, FS for 5 minutes and the small talk and things take up the remainder of 20 minutes, why not ask her to finish the rest of the half hour with a massage? Or if you can get up 2 pops, then why not ask for that? I think most legit girls who aren't clock watchers will be reasonably accommodating. Just my 2 cents.

So now she is charging 250 for hh FS?

ApplePiePussy
03-18-19, 00:17
Sounds like Ozone's new second location. So why do we get the short end living here in Chicago and the steers and queers get asian paradise?Other places are Asian paradise because of the weather and also the minimal risk of LEO interference. We have shitty winters and constant harassment. Therefore we get grandmas, fatties, and 300 dollar HJs.

BabyBoy2013
03-18-19, 13:43
Although Kiki has slightly similar modus operandi, she is at least 10 years younger.The Evanston forum states that Kiki is on the chubby, fat side so maybe it's not the same girl. If anyone else has an ideas please share. Thanks guys.

DangerMouseF15
03-18-19, 16:30
Went up to Ivy after a long time and I was really long break. The MT opened the door, mid twenties and an awesome body and pretty face. Her name was Hanna / Henna and she said she was new. Good attention to detail at the shower, dried up and back in the room for some soft massage (did not put much effort into it). But the rest of the event was outstanding. CBJ, DATY, CFS CG. She was very sensual and took her time with everything. Did I mention awesome body. . 8 for entry and 1. 4 tip. All in all a worthwhile trip. Will be going back.

Afinder2001
03-18-19, 19:11
Guys, is there legit massage with lots of teasing but stay legit here? Young asian or latina. Thanks!

Elpatron
03-18-19, 20:48
I don't read this post as providing 250 hh FS. I see this as the guy finished in half hour. Perhaps he was done early and nothing else to do. Perhaps she thought he was done and ready to leave. Who knows. I know a lot of guys who have problems with long dates and they only seek qv or hh dates. Guys need to be vocal about what they want. If you don't ask, you may not get. If you get a 5 minute massage, FS for 5 minutes and the small talk and things take up the remainder of 20 minutes, why not ask her to finish the rest of the half hour with a massage? Or if you can get up 2 pops, then why not ask for that? I think most legit girls who aren't clock watchers will be reasonably accommodating. Just my 2 cents.No it is not, that I have finished in 25 minutes, or wanted a. 5 hour, I always like to get a least 20 or 30 minutes massage before the flip after that I don't care if I finish in. 5 minutes pounding on the box, most of us mongers don't last that long, unleast you're a superman. You know you get, what you paid for, I figured $$. 5 is going to get you like you said 2 pops, or at least a good 45 minutes.

WenRegnom88
03-18-19, 23:12
ANyone ever make a visit to Sunkiss Spa on Chicago?

It's near Noble Square / West Town.

Walked by it a few days ago and it looked like it could be what we'd be looking for.

Looks like it is on Rubmaps, but have never heard anyone talk about it here.

Thanks!

Mr LoudMonger
03-19-19, 01:10
I've been to Yun Ping and Jin Ding (next door to each other) a few times. Jin Ding was always a fun-free zone, and Yun Ping was reliable for L1 fun. I suspect the Yun Ping owner bought Jin Ding, as I noticed her (she's kind of hard to miss, she reminds me of the old four-foot Psychic lady from the Poltergeist movies that kept telling Carol Ann to Go Into the Light). Anyway I have seen her popping in and out of both places, and both have new identical signs on the door stating their new hours. (open till 1030). I'm hoping that means Jin Ding is becoming a fun zone too.

TwoBlueBalls
03-19-19, 01:56
ANyone ever make a visit to Sunkiss Spa on Chicago?

It's near Noble Square / West Town.

Walked by it a few days ago and it looked like it could be what we'd be looking for.

Looks like it is on Rubmaps, but have never heard anyone talk about it here.

Thanks!A lot of BS on rubmaps! I used to frequent that place when I was a Chicago native last year. A cutie named Connie usually worked the front desk and I believe she was one of the owners with her husband. A few cute and not so cute MTs, but always a great legit massage. No teasing, but they offer licensed MTs specializing in various Asian massage techniques such as Chinese acupressure and Thai compression stretching. If anyone else has information stating otherwise, I'm all ears!

TwoBlueBalls
03-19-19, 02:00
No it is not, that I have finished in 25 minutes, or wanted a. 5 hour, I always like to get a least 20 or 30 minutes massage before the flip after that I don't care if I finish in. 5 minutes pounding on the box, most of us mongers don't last that long, unleast you're a superman. You know you get, what you paid for, I figured $$. 5 is going to get you like you said 2 pops, or at least a good 45 minutes.Funny you should say that. I always thought the gals were just flattering me, but that's what they'd call me when I made them work for their tip! To your point, you also paid for a specified amount of time!

Cmd04
03-19-19, 15:05
Looks like LT has been discussed here before but I think they either moved or perhaps have multiple locations. Any info on the location on North Ave in Elmwood park. PM's are fine.

Thanks in advance.

Cmd.

Bakdb
03-19-19, 17:03
Anyone have any experiences with her?

https://aypapi.com.chicago.listcrawler.com/post/26526840/

ThatGuy23
03-19-19, 17:18
Does anyone have an email or an accurate phone number for Nylah?

Thanks!

Jinurso
03-20-19, 08:29
Anyone visited http://www.bodyrubschicago.com/ and http://www.hotbodyrubs.com/ at one of their locations in Chicago? What was on the menu and how was your experience? Greatly appreciate any feedback as have been considering a visit but could not find any feedback on what seems like a long-standing operation. Thank you for sharing!I used to love going to the Wicker Park location. There was one Venezuelan girl there who had an open menu if you saw her often enough and really got her going. The first time it was a pretty classic RnT session, but by the sixth time, we were DFK, DATY, and she was on her stomach rubbing my cock against her pussy. I probably could have gone for it, and I think she was sending me the green light, but I was paranoid about BBFS at the time so I rubbed it off right in the opening of her pussy. Best time I ever had at an MP.

At one point we made plans for a date, but then things collapsed in Venezuela and she had to return home. She was replaced by another latina girl who used the same stage name and the agency actually pretended was the same person, but TER called them out over it because she was terrible and getting terrible reviews.

I saw one other girl there a couple of times, the rare white girl. Really cute. Couldn't get past LFK and mutual groping so I lost interest.

Have they closed up shop? The hotbodyrubs site is down now I see.

DWill
03-20-19, 11:44
Looks like LT has been discussed here before but I think they either moved or perhaps have multiple locations. Any info on the location on North Ave in Elmwood park. PM's are fine.

Thanks in advance.

Cmd.I stopped by there yesterday. Just happen to be driving by and saw it and figured why not. Had no idea what it was about but if figured a good massage would be OK. I stopped in the lady at the front had this Hispanic peg bundy look. Big boobs nice ass and she had on this really tight black cat suit like feature. I figured that there would definitely be something on the menu. Took the half hour massage. The massage was great as she did it. Had me start on my back which was odd then turn over on my stomach later through the massage. Not sure if there is any extras as I really didn't push the envelope to be honest. If anyone does have good info let me know because I plan to go back and see if some familiarity brings out the goods.

Dwill.

DWill
03-20-19, 11:48
Went up to Ivy after a long time and I was really long break. The MT opened the door, mid twenties and an awesome body and pretty face. Her name was Hanna / Henna and she said she was new. Good attention to detail at the shower, dried up and back in the room for some soft massage (did not put much effort into it). But the rest of the event was outstanding. CBJ, DATY, CFS CG. She was very sensual and took her time with everything. Did I mention awesome body. . 8 for entry and 1. 4 tip. All in all a worthwhile trip. Will be going back.Is here another name for it? If not can someone PM the address would like to swing by later this week.

Dwill.

Random36
03-20-19, 16:24
Anyone know what became of that agency and Charlie? Do they exist under a different name now?

DWill
03-20-19, 16:25
GRAND opening 521 s bartlett rd streamwood il. Across street from other spa. . I just check today space new place. 60 hr full hr massage and alot of play I just give her 20 $ because I didn't bring enough money. But she don't say anything about tip issu. Which is I was lucky?I wish I would have read this post or at least his mo. Because I ran into this place yesterday by accident. Saw the sign say SPA in big letters stopped in saw old old lady at door said 70 for hr. I said why not hoping some cute thing would come in and give massage. Come to find out she came in and gave me a decent massage actually but it was overall a waste of time.

Also there is no other massage place in the area that I know of.

Dwill.

SideTalker
03-20-19, 18:03
I used to love going to the Wicker Park location. There was one Venezuelan girl there who had an open menu if you saw her often enough and really got her going. The first time it was a pretty classic RnT session, but by the sixth time, we were DFK, DATY, and she was on her stomach rubbing my cock against her pussy. I probably could have gone for it, and I think she was sending me the green light, but I was paranoid about BBFS at the time so I rubbed it off right in the opening of her pussy. Best time I ever had at an MP.

At one point we made plans for a date, but then things collapsed in Venezuela and she had to return home. She was replaced by another latina girl who used the same stage name and the agency actually pretended was the same person, but TER called them out over it because she was terrible and getting terrible reviews.

I saw one other girl there a couple of times, the rare white girl. Really cute. Couldn't get past LFK and mutual groping so I lost interest.

Have they closed up shop? The hotbodyrubs site is down now I see.Dude, your post is getting me quite erect. I remember sophia quite fondly. She was my all time favorite, out of all the places I have mongered. Truly GFE. She also introduced me to the pleasures of receiving a rimjob, and same as you, she was ready for some BB action at some point. Didn't know she went back, the bookers told me she had married somebody.

Anyway, the wicker park location is quite nice and clean.

Giselle: very attractive slim blonde, does look similar to the pictures. Only L1 available. For those going for looks she is awesome but doesn't seem to like too much touching.

Eva: cute, big boobs, a bit standoffish and mechanical.

The bucktown location was filthy when I visited last and I wouldn't go back. Also zero parking there, so def take an uber.

Horny Dog #2
03-20-19, 21:14
Is here another name for it? If not can someone PM the address would like to swing by later this week.

Dwill.1263 S Main St, Lombard, IL.

(near intersection of Roosevelt and Main).

Jinurso
03-21-19, 00:49
Sofia was definitely my ATF MP girl. Best non-sex I've ever had. Hell, an hour with her was better than 90% of the FS girls I've been with. It was that erotic.

Giselle was ok. The most interesting thing about her was how smart she was. Most girls pretend to be college students, but Giselle was REALLY a college student. I mean, she was rattling off all kinds of scientific data. It wasn't the least bit erotic, but it was kinda fun to see her get so passionate about bio-chem. Never got beyond LFK with her, even after a couple of tries.

Sofia #2 in Bucktown was easily the hottest of the bunch. Like Instagram hot. Music video hot. Hotter than the fake photo they used of her hot. But her only great skill was a HJ in reverse cowgirl that she made look like sex. It was actually pretty cool, but I met the other Sofia a few days later and I never bothered going back.

I wonder if she's still there. Might give it another shot.

Dude, your post is getting me quite erect. I remember sophia quite fondly. She was my all time favorite, out of all the places I have mongered. Truly GFE. She also introduced me to the pleasures of receiving a rimjob, and same as you, she was ready for some BB action at some point. Didn't know she went back, the bookers told me she had married somebody.

Anyway, the wicker park location is quite nice and clean.

Giselle: very attractive slim blonde, does look similar to the pictures. Only L1 available. For those going for looks she is awesome but doesn't seem to like too much touching.

Eva: cute, big boobs, a bit standoffish and mechanical.

The bucktown location was filthy when I visited last and I wouldn't go back. Also zero parking there, so def take an uber.

HomeSlice
03-21-19, 15:50
Does anyone have an email or an accurate phone number for Nylah?

Thanks!http://lmgtfy.com/?q=nylah+chicago+bodyrub.

TwoBlueBalls
03-21-19, 16:20
Especially when they're talking politics and the theory of relativity with my dick in their mouth! Good report!

Sofia was definitely my ATF MP girl. Best non-sex I've ever had. Hell, an hour with her was better than 90% of the FS girls I've been with. It was that erotic.

Giselle was ok. The most interesting thing about her was how smart she was. Most girls pretend to be college students, but Giselle was REALLY a college student. I mean, she was rattling off all kinds of scientific data. It wasn't the least bit erotic, but it was kinda fun to see her get so passionate about bio-chem. Never got beyond LFK with her, even after a couple of tries.

Sofia #2 in Bucktown was easily the hottest of the bunch. Like Instagram hot. Music video hot. Hotter than the fake photo they used of her hot. But her only great skill was a HJ in reverse cowgirl that she made look like sex. It was actually pretty cool, but I met the other Sofia a few days later and I never bothered going back.

I wonder if she's still there. Might give it another shot.

Cmd04
03-21-19, 18:20
Ok so despite some of the reports of high prices etc. I stopped in. Heck it's right by my house and I had to run to marianos anyway.

Mamasan took the door fee then sent in a mid 20's latina, hottest I have had in an AMP.

L1 was A little higher than standard pricing but I have burned a Jackson on worse things.

Anyway this chica is definitely DTF, I just didn't pony up today.

Here's the other good part. She actually gave a real good massage LOL.

She can do better than that place, guessing she won't last long.

Anyways I will prob go back and get some queso before it's gone.

Stay safe.

Cmd.

Boob Hope
03-21-19, 18:31
Have you tried the actual table in question (at Jenny's)?

There is one recently set up, but it is not the real thing, it just a massage table specially designed for pregnant women. And as such, it's very inconvenient because the hole is too large. I wouldn't recommend. Just RTFF, it has been reviewed.

El Chuco
03-21-19, 20:03
Fairly new to this. Stopped at VIP Spa. Very close to where I live. Was initially unsure. Ventured in. Seemed like it was just opened. Kinda bare. But was met by tiny little Asian girl. Very curvy and solid. Massage was very good. Without giving too many details. I indeed left the place with a smile and a return visit on my mind. Very pretty girls in this place. A gem for sure.

StevenFj20
03-23-19, 00:41
Just moved into town this week from Seattle and am feeling a little tight. Based off the limited research I was able to do I couldn't really find anything too promising. I'm open to any suggestions. Feel free to send me a PM if that's more your speed.

Scraggy
03-23-19, 13:58
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=nylah+chicago+bodyrub.Saw her posting on a NY board recently so maybe she's relocated?

Yoni Sniffer
03-23-19, 13:58
Although Kiki has slightly similar modus operandi, she is at least 10 years younger.I would be interested in seeing Kiki. Could you share the details? PM me.

Walker333
03-23-19, 16:30
I would be interested in seeing Kiki. Could you share the details? PM me.She works at EV spa, RTTF Evanston / Skokie section, there is some detailed info.

Scraggy
03-23-19, 16:35
Have now had more than a dozen outcall sessions from Lovely Hands based in Northbrook (digits *4066) where I think there's an incall about which I know nothing. I keep calling them because of the three providers I've seen their massage skills are outstandingly sensual and expert, they are incredibly on-the-dot punctual and reliably provide every minute of the hour for which you've paid. The providers are Russians, tend to be a bit older (probably 40) and have a limited menu. But routine topless HE. And the damage is modest $ plus tip which is generally 0. 5 or so.

OrdLover
03-23-19, 16:41
I would be interested in seeing Kiki. Could you share the details? PM me.She already left EV spa.

JackRam
03-23-19, 17:03
I would be interested in seeing Kiki. Could you share the details? PM me.Your a little late brother. Kiki left 4 or 5 days ago.

Casper27
03-24-19, 03:04
Ok so despite some of the reports of high prices etc. I stopped in. Heck it's right by my house and I had to run to marianos anyway.

Mamasan took the door fee then sent in a mid 20's latina, hottest I have had in an AMP.

L1 was A little higher than standard pricing but I have burned a Jackson on worse things.

Anyway this chica is definitely DTF, I just didn't pony up today.

Here's the other good part. She actually gave a real good massage LOL.

She can do better than that place, guessing she won't last long.

Anyways I will prob go back and get some queso before it's gone.

Stay safe.

Cmd.Can you share more info? PM if you'd like. Name of the Latina and what she quoted you for FS. I haven't been back there since their grand opening, the young Asian one I'd seen had left.

Alfonso82
03-24-19, 16:42
How do you compare her to Zoey, Marina, or Sonya? I've seen them all near Ohare and wonder in Jennifer is any better or different? Also visited a Thai lady in Downers Grove. Was very reasonable for $120. Not sure if she is still in town though.

Thanks to a fellow monger went to see Thai Jennifer it was not what I was expecting according to the threats discussed in here. Location very good it was easy to find parking. I was greeted by a beautiful young Thai lady, I took a fast shower got on the massage table, then I was ask for the donation $$. 5 she proceed with the massage for about 5 minutes I was told to flip, she proceed with FS and, after I was given a glass of wine and a little banana time expand here 25 minutes over all, for $$. 5 I was expecting at least a whole hour stay safe.

El Chuco
03-24-19, 17:39
Massage long time.This place is new. ,both visits well worth it. Clean and reasonably priced. Left very pleased and will return. Beautiful small lady was providing massage. Plenty of leeway. Highly recommended for first timers and vets.

DynoJr
03-24-19, 21:53
How do you compare her to Zoey, Marina, or Sonya? I've seen them all near Ohare and wonder in Jennifer is any better or different? Also visited a Thai lady in Downers Grove. Was very reasonable for $120. Not sure if she is still in town though.So I've hit Marina and Sonya but haven't connected with Zoey yet. Jennifer is younger and better looking than Marina and Sonya. She looks like the GND Thai girl, which is saying a lot considering that most Thai girls to me look a little too stripper like. She does have MM's but so do M & S. Her massage skills are actually pretty good, and I can tell she tries there.

Negatives are the lack of bed, no shower play and really treats it like a MT and not real playtime. She also does CBJ, doubt BBBJ is available. If skills are more important than looks, you might not go with her.

DWill
03-25-19, 00:16
Can you share more info? PM if you'd like. Name of the Latina and what she quoted you for FS. I haven't been back there since their grand opening, the young Asian one I'd seen had left.Just started the massage thing. Hit me inbox where ozone is. My search is giving me humboldt park. Someone hit me let me know if I'm right. Want to try them this weekend.

Dwill.

DMichaels69
03-25-19, 07:23
Thanks Noah.

This place is new. ,both visits well worth it. Clean and reasonably priced. Left very pleased and will return. Beautiful small lady was providing massage. Plenty of leeway. Highly recommended for first timers and vets.

Dgordon630
03-25-19, 15:45
Anyone have an info on Allison?

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/1309102

GMan25
03-25-19, 17:14
Just started the massage thing. Hit me inbox where ozone is. My search is giving me humboldt park. Someone hit me let me know if I'm right. Want to try them this weekend.
Dwill.Ozone is close to Humboldt Park, but is actually a more in the Ukrainian Village area at, W Chicago Ave. I have never been, but I am familiar with and have seen one of their ladies prior somewhere else.

FYI, they have a reputation for demanding higher tips.

Please PM your experience.

GMan25
03-25-19, 17:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Next time report the user

A2

MyNakedStuff
03-25-19, 18:02
Has anyone heard of Maya?

https://massage.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/4624533.htm?cat=83

Karn Evil 9
03-25-19, 18:14

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/1309102You will not be seeing the girl in these photos. The photos are of Emma Mason / Teen Model etc. The ad could be for a jack shack.

Wenger
03-26-19, 05:50
[Deleted by Admin]

One

Delta634
03-26-19, 09:27
He's probably Noahlarson, the owner as Dmike commented on.

-w.It is one lady working there not young massage skills 4/10 looks 5/10 fake cans if you're into that. K spa.

She is a little thick with flat bottom, menu is probably generous but there are many other places right now. If you're in the neighborhood fine but not worth a drive. One person so expect interruptions and no door chimes so expect starting stopping massage to check door. L1 tried but rough.

DWill
03-26-19, 13:57
[Deleted by Admin]

Two

TwoBlueBalls
03-26-19, 15:29
[Deleted by Admin]

three

DMichaels69
03-26-19, 18:38
Kind of low end, no bottled water, no shower, no hot towels.

It is one lady working there not young massage skills 4/10 looks 5/10 fake cans if you're into that. K spa.

She is a little thick with flat bottom, menu is probably generous but there are many other places right now. If you're in the neighborhood fine but not worth a drive. One person so expect interruptions and no door chimes so expect starting stopping massage to check door. L1 tried but rough.

DMichaels69
03-26-19, 19:32
Pics look TGTBT.

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/1309102

PerfectGreg
03-26-19, 20:37
Gents.

Longtime lurker and message board provider. I have never seen any reviews on tantra provider in the south loop. Has her own website. She advertises in South Loop and gave me 19th and Wabash as a place to meet on Friday. Sounds TGTBT. She goes by Savannah. Any help would be appreciated. Pm if you want. Thanks all!

Meijerslp
03-26-19, 21:48
Paid a visit to hao on halsted. Probably should have asked if anyone had been there first. I was in the neighborhood so gave it a shot. No shower that I know of. I was looking for a decent rub, if a tug happened then great. The massage sucked so now I want to at least try for a tug. Well her HJ skills were just as good as the massage. To my surprise I was able to work in a Russian finish, which was also difficult with small cans. Overall a place I will never visit again. 60 for the entry and I gave her 80 for the finish. Yes I know I overpaid, just kind of felt bad because of the landing spot of my load.

DynoJr
03-26-19, 22:34
Gents.

Longtime lurker and message board provider. I have never seen any reviews on tantra provider in the south loop. Has her own website. She advertises in South Loop and gave me 19th and Wabash as a place to meet on Friday. Sounds TGTBT. She goes by Savannah. Any help would be appreciated. Pm if you want. Thanks all!If so she's been reviewed on the other site back in the day. Word was she was good looking but wouldn't let you touch. Looks like she's a little more open these days and I'm hoping to take plunge myself. Send me a report if you see her.

Silvio
03-27-19, 05:46
Pics look TGTBT.Looks like a classic Addison ad. No nothing but upsell. Stay away.

Karn Evil 9
03-27-19, 13:04
If so she's been reviewed on the other site back in the day. Word was she was good looking but wouldn't let you touch. Looks like she's a little more open these days and I'm hoping to take plunge myself. Send me a report if you see her.I saw Jordan Zendeva for a Tantra session about 8 years ago in the South Loop. The photos in this ad are virtually the same as they were back then and the ad is very similar with a few additions, including the "Companion Session". I can't verify if this ad is Jordan, because I can't verify the phone number or other contact info. If I had to bet, I would say they are one in the same.

My session with Jordan was as described. She was a sweet girl, good looking but there was no touching. She had a bikini on the entire time. She did give a very good massage with a standard finish, but for the money and level of service, IMO there is better out there. Perhaps her menu has opened up a bit? I did not and will not repeat.

http://www.sublimesavannah.com/

DynoJr
03-27-19, 21:02
I saw Jordan Zendeva for a Tantra session about 8 years ago in the South Loop. The photos in this ad are virtually the same as they were back then and the ad is very similar with a few additions, including the "Companion Session". I can't verify if this ad is Jordan, because I can't verify the phone number or other contact info. If I had to bet, I would say they are one in the same.

My session with Jordan was as described. She was a sweet girl, good looking but there was no touching. She had a bikini on the entire time. She did give a very good massage with a standard finish, but for the money and level of service, IMO there is better out there. Perhaps her menu has opened up a bit? I did not and will not repeat.

http://www.sublimesavannah.com/I remember the prior Jordan name and can confirm that the pics are exactly the same. Figure she's aged a bit since then. But I do recall that her ads back then were more conservative, implying that FS was not an option. It just seems like she's loosening that a bit.

With that said, she was in her early 30's then, so figure with passage of time and exaggeration of age she must be like mid 40's for real.

DanialKoko
03-28-19, 12:16
[Deleted by Admin]

Four

DanialKoko
03-28-19, 12:55
[Deleted by Admin]

Five

PaulAllen22
03-28-19, 18:12
Hello folks,

I've got some alone time tonight and would like to try one of the spots near my area (Wrigleyville / Lakeview).

I've read enough reviews about Belmont to be comfortable that I won't leave disappointed.

However, I'm extremely interested in the Turkish bath situation at Masajnow. I searched the thread and most say extras aren't available but one person said that, in his dream, he left with a smile. Does anyone else have experience at Masajnow? Worth trying out sir better to stick with Belmont.

I've had a table shower once in my travels and loved it, so that's why I'm interested in Masajnow. Plus the girls look to be (and others have confirmed that they are) gorgeous. If there are any northside places offering good table showers, I'd welcome replies or PMs.

Thanks!

OF Charlie
03-28-19, 20:05
Just arrived from Thailand last week. Works at Oki Doki now, goes by the name of Sarah. Mid 20's, natural tits (large B cups). Very cute, girl next door look. Only prior experience is doing massage and HJ in Singapore for a month.

Additional services are available after work or on her days off. Staying with Jennifer, so for those that have received Jennifer's number you can book through her.

Will be here for only 3 months, so go check her out.

Wirelessone
03-28-19, 20:19
I tried the F-22 raptor folks off adult search illinois but after I called they hang up and text you back asking race and age. The wired one knew that answering truthfully being a black male that I could roll snake eyes and yep, when I text back black male and my age, I got nothing back, no appointment. So today I thought, let me try SXL. I had never been before and the wired one never bothers to lie and say I have been there before cause it never works, I unfortunately have a LEO look so nope, got shut out there. I didn't even lay the correct way on massage table, so when she walked in, she immediately said 'oh you facing wrong way, you never been here before' I could only laugh and said no I haven't been here.

Anyway, despite giving all signals that the wired one is harmless, at the end of my 45 minutes, she gave me the all done sign. However, I did make a point to say hello to the lady in charge so maybe when I return to Chicago next month, I may get some action. Not a good day but still better than Kim Foxx's, LOL.

Anyway been hanging out in Inland Empire area of Califiornia and getting trades from seeking arrangement ladies who need to expand their list of mongers. I plan on moving to Atlanta suburbs in the Fall, which surprisingly Georgia State University in Atlanta has the most sugar babies signed up of any college in America, go figure.

DWill
03-29-19, 08:47
[Deleted by Admin]

Six

Meddic80
03-29-19, 10:52
Just arrived from Thailand last week. Works at Oki Doki now, goes by the name of Sarah. Mid 20's, natural tits (large B cups). Very cute, girl next door look. Only prior experience is doing massage and HJ in Singapore for a month.

Additional services are available after work or on her days off. Staying with Jennifer, so for those that have received Jennifer's number you can book through her.

Will be here for only 3 months, so go check her out.Can anyone be nice enough to share Jennifer's contact info? I'm interested on checking out Sarah. Feel free to pm me. Thank you in advance.

Casper27
03-29-19, 12:09

Will be here for only 3 months, so go check her out.I haven't had the pleasure of ever meeting Jennifer but have read the posts about her going indy. I stay by Division and Milwaukee, so I'm close to her place. I'd be interested in having a session at her place with Sarah and maybe Jennifer at a later date IF she is still taking on new clients.

MikeQanaby
03-29-19, 12:10
Greetings, I'll be in your fine city for a few days in April. I am staying near Chinatown and was hoping for some recommendations for some good AMPs in the area. Just looking for decent massage followed by a L1. Doesn't have to be a great-looking provider, enthusiasm counts for a lot. I see Yun Ping is a close walk from the hotel. How are the prices there? Not looking to get fleeced.

Obviously if you guys need any Detroit tips don't hesitate to ask.

PM is okay.

--Mike.

Mitsom
03-29-19, 12:37
[Deleted by Admin]

Seven

Mr LoudMonger
03-29-19, 13:50
Greetings, I'll be in your fine city for a few days in April. I am staying near Chinatown and was hoping for some recommendations for some good AMPs in the area. Just looking for decent massage followed by a L1. Doesn't have to be a great-looking provider, enthusiasm counts for a lot. I see Yun Ping is a close walk from the hotel. How are the prices there? Not looking to get fleeced.

Obviously if you guys need any Detroit tips don't hesitate to ask.

PM is okay.

--Mike.Hello, I've been there recently. I think I reviewed it here- in short, it's OK, I've gone a number of times. There's other places very close to there as well, if you look down Canal street, such as Moon.

TwoBlueBalls
03-29-19, 14:21
[Deleted by Admin]

Eight

DynoJr
03-29-19, 15:32
I plan on moving to Atlanta suburbs in the Fall, which surprisingly Georgia State University in Atlanta has the most sugar babies signed up of any college in America, go figure.I saw the article you're referring to and Florida had a big rep on the list. Someone had a theory that the nursing schools are a big pipeline of SBs. Considering how many pros I've been with that also do nursing as their real world job, it makes sense. It's a fine line between SA and pro.

OF Charlie
03-29-19, 15:41
I haven't had the pleasure of ever meeting Jennifer but have read the posts about her going indy. I stay by Division and Milwaukee, so I'm close to her place. I'd be interested in having a session at her place with Sarah and maybe Jennifer at a later date IF she is still taking on new clients.I sent you a pm. They are available either as single or a double at Jennifer's place. There is a $50 off for booking a double. Some girl on girl actions. They will play and lick each other's tits.

Yes, Jennifer is still taking new clients. She will have more young Thai girl friends coming in the future, so be one of her small circle friends has its benefits.

One guy tried to book Sarah at Oki last night and was told she was fully booked from 7 pm to close. Not really surprised as young Thai girls are rare here.

Dgordon630
03-29-19, 23:56
Anyone have a current contact for Rachael who onced worked with Denise the bath / foot provider?

El Chuco
03-30-19, 10:02
[Deleted by Admin]

Nine

El Chuco
03-30-19, 10:11
[Deleted by Admin]

Ten

PussyPoker
03-30-19, 11:26
So I was bored at 3 am. Searching though several massage and rub sites. Came across an add for asian massage. I googled the number and it came up with 3 spa with the same number. Gunnison Spa (closed), Evergreen Spa (Darien) and last but not lest. VIP Spa in Streamwood.

Must be the same owner.

TwoBlueBalls
03-30-19, 11:48
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

You are really not getting this? You are helping to create the problem.

A2

Faboni
03-31-19, 14:28
Recently went to Oki and had an appointment with Sarah. She was cute and young. Stayed for an hour. Massage wise, I thought it was good but it was my first time getting one. On flip she offered 3 levels. I took a level 2 for 1. Would visit again.

Walker333
03-31-19, 15:51
Recently went to Oki and had an appointment with Sarah. She was cute and young. Stayed for an hour. Massage wise, I thought it was good but it was my first time getting one. On flip she offered 3 levels. I took a level 2 for 1. Would visit again.Was it bb or c L2 for $? Thank You.

WenRegnom88
03-31-19, 17:50
Another wild dream I had. TOFTT? I don't recall seeing any intel on this but I've been moving all weekend and needless to say I just wanted to get a massage with any potential upside. I drove by this earlier today and was curious. $65 for the hour and I'll say I received a great massage, worked out the kinks and the girl spoke pretty good english. She I nquired about a table shower (included in price) and I said sure why not. On the flip. No questions asked gave me a L1. Pretty cute I'd say in her mid 20's early 30's at most. Curious what else is on the menu. Interesting tidbit. There was a piece of paper on the inside of the room that said something about Green Spa, so maybe affiliated? Overall, would definitely come back. Tipped her 6 because it was a great experience overall.

Member #6027
04-01-19, 09:44
I've been to Sunny on Halsted a couple of times -- once when it first opened and once a couple of months ago. Standard services at standard prices, but I wouldn't really recommend it. It is kind of rundown and the MT when I was there wasn't great. Green Spa up the street is a better option (though that place has its own issues). For what its worth I think two places are affiliated as their old craigslist ads were virtually identical.

Another wild dream I had. TOFTT? I don't recall seeing any intel on this but I've been moving all weekend and needless to say I just wanted to get a massage with any potential upside. I drove by this earlier today and was curious. $65 for the hour and I'll say I received a great massage, worked out the kinks and the girl spoke pretty good english. She I nquired about a table shower (included in price) and I said sure why not. On the flip. No questions asked gave me a L1. Pretty cute I'd say in her mid 20's early 30's at most. Curious what else is on the menu. Interesting tidbit. There was a piece of paper on the inside of the room that said something about Green Spa, so maybe affiliated? Overall, would definitely come back. Tipped her 6 because it was a great experience overall.

Walker333
04-01-19, 17:30
I've been to Sunny on Halsted a couple of times -- once when it first opened and once a couple of months ago. Standard services at standard prices, but I wouldn't really recommend it. It is kind of rundown and the MT when I was there wasn't great. Green Spa up the street is a better option (though that place has its own issues). For what its worth I think two places are affiliated as their old craigslist ads were virtually identical.I stopped by the place about a month ago around on. Was greeted by a good looking, visually pleasant, around 40 AMT. Pretty good massage with TL L1 finish with no objections to some touching. The downside, I was shorted 15 minutes and she complained that 60 tip wasn't enough. I didn't ask her name.

MarkLipper
04-02-19, 00:06
I sent you a pm. They are available either as single or a double at Jennifer's place. There is a $50 off for booking a double. Some girl on girl actions. They will play and lick each other's tits.

Yes, Jennifer is still taking new clients. She will have more young Thai girl friends coming in the future, so be one of her small circle friends has its benefits.

One guy tried to book Sarah at Oki last night and was told she was fully booked from 7 pm to close. Not really surprised as young Thai girls are rare here.Charlie is right. I was the guy that called for an appointment.

Poogee
04-02-19, 01:54
Got lost along Archer because of construction and saw three massage places.

Jennifer.

Comfort.

Archer.

Which one of these are actually good massage place with L1?

What are the price structures?

Thanks.

Fit312
04-02-19, 05:24
For what its worth I think two places are affiliated as their old craigslist ads were virtually identical.I'm pretty sure that Green, Sunny, and Unwind are all owned by the same people. Mamasan Lucy always wants to keep the fun down to L1, but YMMV depending on the girl.

Fit312
04-02-19, 05:42

Jennifer.

Comfort.

Archer.

Thanks.I prefer Comfort which is similar to Ruby Spa in pricing and services offered. No current intel as my old regulars have all left. Jennnifer might be the sweet spot for what you seek, but I have never been there. Last time I tried to go to Archer there was no one there and the lady on the phone told me to go to their sister spa Halsted instead.

Magooski
04-02-19, 08:56
Wow, she shorts you on 15 minutes and complains about a 60 L1 tip? There must be something in the air!

I stopped by the place about a month ago around on. Was greeted by a good looking, visually pleasant, around 40 AMT. Pretty good massage with TL L1 finish with no objections to some touching. The downside, I was shorted 15 minutes and she complained that 60 tip wasn't enough. I didn't ask her name.

ChiBulls623
04-02-19, 13:09
Had a few great experiences with Mandy and Selena at Golden Dream when I was able to make the trip over there. I tried looking through the forum and using the search tool to see whether they are closed but last post I found was they were closed for training back in November. Another post I found said they were closed but then they said it was open according to Yelp.

Can anyone shed some light on this place or where I can find Selena or Mandy?

Walker333
04-02-19, 15:22
Wow, she shorts you on 15 minutes and complains about a 60 L1 tip? There must be something in the air!Unfortunately only her tities were in the air. , she probably believes that their sight plus some HJ is worth more than 60. Taking in consideration her overall look, service provided, age, time devoted to the performance, I'd respectfully disagreed.

Faboni
04-02-19, 18:20
Was it bb or c L2 for $? Thank You.It was bb.

Walker333
04-02-19, 20:57
It was bb.BbL2 for $ is acceptable. In any case, I've been at at oki many many times and always it's been hit or miss. It's good to know that for now they have a decent provider.

OF Charlie
04-02-19, 21:45
BbL2 for $ is acceptable. In any case, I've been at at oki many many times and always it's been hit or miss. It's good to know that for now they have a decent provider.She texted me and said she had 10 customers yesterday.

A young Thai girl is rare. Plus all natural. She is only here for 3 months, so go see her while you can.

Jennifer will have more girls coming. I will post when they arrive.

Miamiat
04-02-19, 23:56
Had a few great experiences with Mandy and Selena at Golden Dream when I was able to make the trip over there. I tried looking through the forum and using the search tool to see whether they are closed but last post I found was they were closed for training back in November. Another post I found said they were closed but then they said it was open according to Yelp.

Can anyone shed some light on this place or where I can find Selena or Mandy?Selina is at SxL on S. Michigan under the name of JuJu.

Walker333
04-03-19, 10:34
Selina is at SxL on S. Michigan under the name of JuJu.Mandi was about to graduate from a school, if she did, she might retire from the business.

Mr LoudMonger
04-03-19, 17:00

Jennifer.

Comfort.

Archer.

Thanks.You didn't mention Ruby; but anyway I just tried them. Mongolian MT named Effie. Somewhat shy, sort of cute. Good massage. After the flip, she disappeared, and a tall but much hotter, younger Yoyo enters. $100 for L2. She wouldn't do L3. Wasn't really worth it, as it turned out to be the Saran Wrap variety. (SRBJ). When that was done (half saran wrap, then half with hands after she got tired), she splits and Effie comes back, also wanting a tip. Ugh. I usually avoid the upselling places like this, but happened to be in the area and thought I'd give it a shot. Don't think I'd go back, as I overpaid because I was thinking with the wrong head.

Fit312
04-04-19, 07:23
You didn't mention Ruby; but anyway I just tried them. Mongolian MT named Effie. Somewhat shy, sort of cute. Good massage. After the flip, she disappeared, and a tall but much hotter, younger Yoyo enters. $100 for L2. She wouldn't do L3. Wasn't really worth it, as it turned out to be the Saran Wrap variety. (SRBJ). When that was done (half saran wrap, then half with hands after she got tired), she splits and Effie comes back, also wanting a tip. Ugh. I usually avoid the upselling places like this, but happened to be in the area and thought I'd give it a shot. Don't think I'd go back, as I overpaid because I was thinking with the wrong head.Funny, the same thing happened to me at over there with the Mongolian girl, but their old warhorse Lucy did the heavy lifting on that occasion.

Bern1
04-04-19, 09:21
Charlie is right. I was the guy that called for an appointment.Where is this place I would like to go?

Walker333
04-04-19, 10:26
Funny, the same thing happened to me at over there with the Mongolian girl, but their old warhorse Lucy did the heavy lifting on that occasion.There are a few parlors in Chi town that practice this double service, actually not only in CT. Usually, at the begging, a good knowledgeable MT, regardless of the level of her attractiveness starts, and then, at the end, mms will direct someone sweet for the desert. In my experience they rarely expect an additional tips. However, if you became regular, and let them know that you don't like it, you will play one on one the whole game, although the actual massage could be weak.

IrishRed
04-04-19, 11:25
Greetings, long time lurker, first time poster. Visited SXL recently for the first time, and left very happy. 80 door fee, and 130 "tip. " Don't know her name, average looking mid30's Chinese woman. An OK massage, with plenty of roaming allowed. On the flip, she stripped down, and began with a bare L2. Worked her way down and licked front and back. Some DATY lead to 69, which lead to a level 3 offer. Unfortunately, she had no cover available, and I certainly didn't, so I took a pass. Finished with BBBJCIM, but no swallow. I'll be returning, and bringing a cover with me.

Eddinger
04-04-19, 11:55
Anyone been to zeus in a while? Raquel still there and putting out?

FngrBngr
04-04-19, 13:42
Anyone been to zeus in a while? Raquel still there and putting out?I've seen her. 2 or 3 months ago. She did put out. On the taller side, legs for days and an ass to die for Raquel? Correct?

Finger.

FngrBngr
04-04-19, 13:49
Greetings, long time lurker, first time poster. Visited SXL recently for the first time, and left very happy. 80 door fee, and 130 "tip. " Don't know her name, average looking mid30's Chinese woman. An OK massage, with plenty of roaming allowed. On the flip, she stripped down, and began with a bare L2. Worked her way down and licked front and back. Some DATY lead to 69, which lead to a level 3 offer. Unfortunately, she had no cover available, and I certainly didn't, so I took a pass. Finished with BBBJCIM, but no swallow. I'll be returning, and bringing a cover with me.I Haven't been there in ages. I guess it's time to get my nails done. There was always a fantastic looking Chinese woman there. Around 30. Killer ass. I think she said mary or sue. Something really plain. I'd love to get to do more with her. Maybe even a pedicure. Is she still there?

Finger.

PhilMendel
04-04-19, 14:12
Funny, the same thing happened to me at over there with the Mongolian girl, but their old warhorse Lucy did the heavy lifting on that occasion.Last fall after a White Sox game, I was hammered. Stopped in at Ruby and got the same 2 girl Level 2. That was fine with me. The 2nd girl was much better than the 1st. I didn't care.

Who did the dirty work. Left happy.

OF Charlie
04-04-19, 23:06
Where is this place I would like to go?Oki Doki Spa.

On Chicago Ave, by Ashland Ave.

Wild Rider 80
04-05-19, 01:51
Went for a 1 hr cause I've had extras here before with a decent massage. Got the new girl Summer, supposedly her first day. Very sweet, very young, very good massage. No extras. I'm so bummed. She did allow over the pants roaming her ass is so tight. I figured it was a no brainer but every time the towel slipped or even when I out right took it off she kept putting it back on. I hope she gets with the program soon cause she's worth a good tip.

Mr LoudMonger
04-05-19, 16:52
Went for a 1 hr cause I've had extras here before with a decent massage. Got the new girl Summer, supposedly her first day. Very sweet, very young, very good massage. No extras. I'm so bummed. She did allow over the pants roaming her ass is so tight. I figured it was a no brainer but every time the towel slipped or even when I out right took it off she kept putting it back on. I hope she gets with the program soon cause she's worth a good tip.This place has been reviewed a bunch of times, but in the suburban massage parlor forums. Never heard of anyone being happy there. Place is pretty expensive, too.

TropicalHenry2
04-05-19, 18:35
Are you referring to Asian Paradise at Milwaukee and 45, or Asian Royal at Milwaukee and Deerfield Rd?

I thought both did not offer extras, but would be willing to try if the massage is very good. Just want to know which one to try.

Went for a 1 hr cause I've had extras here before with a decent massage. Got the new girl Summer, supposedly her first day. Very sweet, very young, very good massage. No extras. I'm so bummed. She did allow over the pants roaming her ass is so tight. I figured it was a no brainer but every time the towel slipped or even when I out right took it off she kept putting it back on. I hope she gets with the program soon cause she's worth a good tip.

TJGeek
04-05-19, 23:34
https://european-touch-massage-therapy.business.site/

Tried this place (3 other establishments in same building).

Good 30 min massage from middle-aged Eastern European lady but nothing else.

Anyone have any luck in this building?

GentleBen1
04-06-19, 10:08

Anyone have any luck in this building?Creative therapies 847-845-4539 is a a definite, try Julia, I have always left happy at Lovely Hands European Touch, Ask for basya next time.

ReadyForRub
04-06-19, 13:37
Are you referring to Asian Paradise at Milwaukee and 45, or Asian Royal at Milwaukee and Deerfield Rd?

I thought both did not offer extras, but would be willing to try if the massage is very good. Just want to know which one to try.You will get a very good massage here, but nothing extra.

Wild Rider 80
04-06-19, 13:42

I thought both did not offer extras, but would be willing to try if the massage is very good. Just want to know which one to try.The place at Milwaukee and Rt. 45 close to half day rd.

Another Jagoff
04-06-19, 14:13
Creative therapies 847-845-4539 is a a definite, try Julia, I have always left happy at Lovely Hands European Touch, Ask for basya next time.Have patronized or dreamed about many of the NB EMP boutiques and practices. Have had the widest gamut of experiences, but maybe more often than not, a boring, conventional massage without the hint of anything other than that. Coupled with copping a bad attitude, up-selling the base charge, shorting time, and coming off as utterly indifferent or sans any semblance of a normal personality, the EMP experience is often very frustrating. I do think there is an element of the client's physical attributes and appeal, or the lack thereof, something not always acknowledged.

Randolph
04-06-19, 14:17

Anyone have any luck in this building?Basha or something like that. Cautious. You need to make her feel comfortable but then you will have a nice time.

EdCarbone
04-06-19, 16:59
Hi all,

Tried Lucy (https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hi-is-lucy-here-i-do-outcall-and-incall-deep-tissue-massage-can-reach-deeper-muscle-layers-if-you-like-strong-i-can-do-very-strong-body-push-call-three-hours-before-make-your-outcall-2132683355/7194975.html) recently. She looks like the pics, but the 120 pound body weight was about 30 pounds ago. Big gut. Went to her house, decent neighborhood. Big extra wide table, layed down uncovered and she covered me, but that eventually changed and ended up a HE with her top off, skirt up, g-string down, and she was making the sound effects and did a good HE. She also had some sort of skin condition with red spots all over her body, like an allergic reaction. Based on that, I didn't do FIV, though it was allowed, nor any oral contact from either party including nursing. B-cups in danger of being overwhelmed by the belly. Overall fun for one time, but I won't return. Massage plus. 6 tip. She asked for. 2 more but I said I couldn't. She was nice about it though. The massage itself was pretty good as well. Just not so attracted to her and the spots threw me off a bit.

Jayp80
04-06-19, 18:06
Hi all,

Tried Lucy (https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hi-is-lucy-here-i-do-outcall-and-incall-deep-tissue-massage-can-reach-deeper-muscle-layers-if-you-like-strong-i-can-do-very-strong-body-push-call-three-hours-before-make-your-outcall-2132683355/7194975.html) recently. She looks like the pics, but the 120 pound body weight was about 30 pounds ago. Big gut. Went to her house, decent neighborhood. Big extra wide table, layed down uncovered and she covered me, but that eventually changed and ended up a HE with her top off, skirt up, g-string down, and she was making the sound effects and did a good HE. She also had some sort of skin condition with red spots all over her body, like an allergic reaction. Based on that, I didn't do FIV, though it was allowed, nor any oral contact from either party including nursing. B-cups in danger of being overwhelmed by the belly. Overall fun for one time, but I won't return. Massage plus. 6 tip. She asked for. 2 more but I said I couldn't. She was nice about it though. The massage itself was pretty good as well. Just not so attracted to her and the spots threw me off a bit.Visited few years ago, pretty much the same as you. Lot of stretching during massage, didn't repeat.

SpartanKY
04-06-19, 23:03
She texted me and said she had 10 customers yesterday.

A young Thai girl is rare. Plus all natural. She is only here for 3 months, so go see her while you can.

Jennifer will have more girls coming. I will post when they arrive.I had a four hand with Sarah and another provide. They sucked me until I came in their mouths, and then did a second round. Never gotten MPOP at a parlor before, but this was great.

Badger6969
04-07-19, 09:49
Heading down to Chicago from Wisconsin in a few weeks. Been to Zeus a few times but would like to try other places. Any suggestions on locations that offer more than l1? PM is fine. Thanks.

MonroeChad87
04-07-19, 12:42
I sent you a pm. They are available either as single or a double at Jennifer's place. There is a $50 off for booking a double. Some girl on girl actions. They will play and lick each other's tits.

One guy tried to book Sarah at Oki last night and was told she was fully booked from 7 pm to close. Not really surprised as young Thai girls are rare here.Jennifer has always my go to. How do I reach her for a double with Sarah? Pm me.

MonroeChad87
04-07-19, 13:56
Long time lurker. First time poster. Although I could post in many threads this is much easier.

Oki-.

This has been my go to and atf. Back in the day when Emily was there she was down for pretty much everything and no upsell. Cindy was great but didn't feel like she was into it. Jennifer has always been fun and great personality. Have not seen Sarah yet, and she is not there today. Always ask for table shower. Only cons are you can hear dogs barking above you the entire time, unless that's your thing.

Green- mediocre experience not worth returning.

In Evanston- as you can see form the other forum, Monika is amazing. Fun, intelligent and creative. Fiv, lfk (only after a few visits), full Bush, she loves if you massage her. If they say Monika is not in, wait for another day.

Sherman, only worth if in a pinch.

Oak park- too bad places shut down. Candi was the best for Angel- msog, and prostate play. I believe she moved within the family. For legit massage Connie at the yoga studio is the best. Allows self serve if she knows you well.

For the other thread- Chicagoland. Great experience with Annete but she's not there anymore. Very down to earth. CBJ and lfk. Haven't seen others but many posts say good things. Seems they find good people, with good personality and not robotic.

Lara is a keeper but not going to go further into detail, way too many posts about her.

Saw Alice last year, waste of time and money. If I recall it was 224.

If I can give any advice is that catch them when they're just starting and the earlier in the day the better. End of the day they are exhausted. Pm me with any questions. Stay safe.

Angai
04-07-19, 19:51
I checked out T H X Spa in Oak Park a couple times after Sunny Spa closed they have MT there that looks like she is in your late 30's or early 40's. She gives an excellent deep tissue massage, but having gone twice that was pretty much all she does give I tip her. 2 and I will probably repeat it is better massage than sunflower alternatively though nothing else is on the table.

Badger6969
04-08-19, 10:24
Heading down to Chicago from Wisconsin in a few weeks. Been to Zeus a few times but would like to try other places. Any suggestions on locations that offer more than l1? PM is fine. Thanks.Looking for a latina spa.

TonyDe
04-08-19, 14:14
Hi all,

Tried Lucy (https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hi-is-lucy-here-i-do-outcall-and-incall-deep-tissue-massage-can-reach-deeper-muscle-layers-if-you-like-strong-i-can-do-very-strong-body-push-call-three-hours-before-make-your-outcall-2132683355/7194975.html) recently. She looks like the pics, but the 120 pound body weight was about 30 pounds ago. Big gut. Went to her house, decent neighborhood. Big extra wide table, layed down uncovered and she covered me, but that eventually changed and ended up a HE with her top off, skirt up, g-string down, and she was making the sound effects and did a good HE. She also had some sort of skin condition with red spots all over her body, like an allergic reaction. Based on that, I didn't do FIV, though it was allowed, nor any oral contact from either party including nursing. B-cups in danger of being overwhelmed by the belly. Overall fun for one time, but I won't return. Massage plus. 6 tip. She asked for. 2 more but I said I couldn't. She was nice about it though. The massage itself was pretty good as well. Just not so attracted to her and the spots threw me off a bit.I saw Lucy a couple times over a year ago and really had a good time, great massage, HJ and plenty of groping around. I stopped after one time instead of Lucy who I thought I was texting with, I got stuck with some other lady. Lame massage, lame HJ. Whined over the tip that Lucy seemed happy with. Lucy was a bit chunkier that pics, but not ridiculously much. The spots are troubling. Hopefully not some contagious disease.

Mr Mister
04-08-19, 14:34
Mandy is still at Golden Dreams. I think she and the place have gone down hill in a big way. I used to get treated really well, now it's rush rush rush!

Can anyone shed some light on this place or where I can find Selena or Mandy?

Walker333
04-08-19, 14:47
Mandy is still at Golden Dreams. I think she and the place have gone down hill in a big way. I used to get treated really well, now it's rush rush rush!The way she treated people demanding higher damages, shorting on time etc, probably takes it's tall.

RaccoonJoe
04-08-19, 17:13
The way she treated people demanding higher damages, shorting on time etc, probably takes it's tall.I second this. Mandy's service has been progressively crappier. The last few times I have been there, she was able to make me wait in the massage room for 10 minutes and still managed to short me on overall time. I stopped seeing her a few months ago.

UncleNutzy
04-08-19, 17:17
Looking for a latina spa.Pacifico on Belmont in Avondale.

Alamassage1
04-08-19, 17:18
Hello everyone, I'm coming to town and staying at a hotel for business at or near the O'Hare airport. I would love tips on safe providers that could come to my room and give a sensual massage. I'm not looking for full service and older types are fine. Happy to reciprocate in Alabama anytime. Please pm me. Thanks again.

If anybody throws you any shade about this please report their post so I can immediately ban them. It embarrasses me to say it but there have been cases where visiting seniors were spoken to as if they were punks and not guests.

A2

Mr LoudMonger
04-08-19, 19:05
Hi all,

Tried Lucy (https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hi-is-lucy-here-i-do-outcall-and-incall-deep-tissue-massage-can-reach-deeper-muscle-layers-if-you-like-strong-i-can-do-very-strong-body-push-call-three-hours-before-make-your-outcall-2132683355/7194975.html) recently. She looks like the pics, but the 120 pound body weight was about 30 pounds ago. Big gut. Went to her house, decent neighborhood. Big extra wide table, layed down uncovered and she covered me, but that eventually changed and ended up a HE with her top off, skirt up, g-string down, and she was making the sound effects and did a good HE. She also had some sort of skin condition with red spots all over her body, like an allergic reaction. Based on that, I didn't do FIV, though it was allowed, nor any oral contact from either party including nursing. B-cups in danger of being overwhelmed by the belly. Overall fun for one time, but I won't return. Massage plus. 6 tip. She asked for. 2 more but I said I couldn't. She was nice about it though. The massage itself was pretty good as well. Just not so attracted to her and the spots threw me off a bit.I've been to Lucy a couple of times, and your experience was quite a bit better than mine I think- all her clothes stayed on, only OTC touching. I didn't notice any red spots, but maybe that's because she was fully dressed!

Zeuss
04-09-19, 00:13
If anybody throws you any shade about this please report their post so I can immediately ban them. It embarrasses me to say it but there have been cases where visiting seniors were spoken to as if they were punks and not guests.

A2Thumbs up to A deuce. No reason to expect visitors to RTFF.

Eddinger
04-09-19, 11:50
I've seen her. 2 or 3 months ago. She did put out. On the taller side, legs for days and an ass to die for Raquel? Correct?

Finger.Yes. She's older and has a thicker body but massive tits. Gets body. Wonderful latina woman face. I haven't been in a yerar or so but woudl regularly fuck and get blown by her and she made it super hot. Yelling asking to have her ass slapped while getting plowed. Etc. Sometimes there would be another woman there in the front and it was clear she was hearing this but raquel wouldn't care. Place is grimy though.

TJGeek
04-09-19, 16:22
Hello everyone, I'm coming to town and staying at a hotel for business at or near the O'Hare airport. I would love tips on safe providers that could come to my room and give a sensual massage. I'm not looking for full service and older types are fine. Happy to reciprocate in Alabama anytime. Please pm me. Thanks again.

A2I've been in Chicago a while and there don't seem to be that many that do outcall.

You can try this one (http://polishprincess.us/ - Princess Kathy). We started with a massage but it lead to much more! You may need to give advance notice to set it up.

raoulnotme
04-09-19, 19:03
[Deleted by Admin]

I'm not believing this for a second. After 15 years this is your first post?

I think you hijacked this account.

A2

raoulnotme
04-10-19, 16:49
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

BoomStick
04-11-19, 10:34
Hi all. Long time user. Only a few posts in my home market St Louis but I have senior members that could vouch for me and long time hobby guy. Bottom line, looking for an erotic massage outcall only in the Rosemont area. Did a few quick searches but mostly found full service options. Personal preference. Not looking for that. If anyone could share a post or PM me it would be appreciated. Thanks.

OF Charlie
04-11-19, 23:05
Jennifer has recovered and is working again now. I know quite a few of you were holding off due to her been under the weather. You can try texting her now.

Thank you for been patient.

Howard987
04-12-19, 22:15
Stopped by ozone today and saw Gina. Her menu was limited to a $ L1. I paid the entrance fee hoping for more next time but searched and haven't seen any indication there is more. Curious if anyone has enjoyed the expanded menu. Cute girl and sweet. Mediocre at best massage. Oki Doki Sarah also saw this week and much better overall experience. Gina is leaving Sunday for Thailand but will be back soon.

Walker333
04-13-19, 07:53
Stopped by ozone today and saw Gina. Her menu was limited to a $ L1. I paid the entrance fee hoping for more next time but searched and haven't seen any indication there is more. Curious if anyone has enjoyed the expanded menu. Cute girl and sweet. Mediocre at best massage. Oki Doki Sarah also saw this week and much better overall experience. Gina is leaving Sunday for Thailand but will be back soon.Yes, once she knows you, more will be available, but pricy.

Dr Manhattan
04-13-19, 09:57

A2This place has been offering Euro outcalls for close to 20 years. More than likely they will up-charge for the outcall, but you'll have no problem having somebody visit you for FBSM.

https://www.massage-chicago.info/

CanadianGuy
04-13-19, 17:29
Hello folks,

I've got some alone time tonight and would like to try one of the spots near my area (Wrigleyville / Lakeview).

I've read enough reviews about Belmont to be comfortable that I won't leave disappointed.

However, I'm extremely interested in the Turkish bath situation at Masajnow. I searched the thread and most say extras aren't available but one person said that, in his dream, he left with a smile. Does anyone else have experience at Masajnow? Worth trying out sir better to stick with Belmont.

I've had a table shower once in my travels and loved it, so that's why I'm interested in Masajnow. Plus the girls look to be (and others have confirmed that they are) gorgeous. If there are any northside places offering good table showers, I'd welcome replies or PMs.

Thanks!Long time lurker, first post!

The girls are indeed gorgeous. The service itself is unique and relaxing. Depending on who you get, tips can work wonders.

Producer79
04-13-19, 19:24

Jennifer.

Comfort.

Archer.

Thanks.I am a regular at comfort and I usually get LeLe. 60 for the entry fee. I usually get a BBBJ and He for 80. Great breast and allows them to be sucked. The massage is firm and relaxing.

Producer79
04-13-19, 19:31
I tried the F-22 raptor folks off adult search illinois but after I called they hang up and text you back asking race and age. The wired one knew that answering truthfully being a black male that I could roll snake eyes and yep, when I text back black male and my age, I got nothing back, no appointment. So today I thought, let me try SXL. I had never been before and the wired one never bothers to lie and say I have been there before cause it never works, I unfortunately have a LEO look so nope, got shut out there. I didn't even lay the correct way on massage table, so when she walked in, she immediately said 'oh you facing wrong way, you never been here before' I could only laugh and said no I haven't been here.

Anyway, despite giving all signals that the wired one is harmless, at the end of my 45 minutes, she gave me the all done sign. However, I did make a point to say hello to the lady in charge so maybe when I return to Chicago next month, I may get some action. Not a good day but still better than Kim Foxx's, LOL.

Anyway been hanging out in Inland Empire area of Califiornia and getting trades from seeking arrangement ladies who need to expand their list of mongers. I plan on moving to Atlanta suburbs in the Fall, which surprisingly Georgia State University in Atlanta has the most sugar babies signed up of any college in America, go figure.I feel your pain as a fellow black guy. Is usually roll the dice and tip well. When that happens they welcome you with open arms. That's why I maintain a list of regulars.

CanadianGuy
04-13-19, 20:56
Hello folks,

Thanks!Long time lurker, first post!

The girls are indeed gorgeous. It's a unique and relaxing experience. Depending on who you get, tips can work wonders. YMMV.

TheRedStar
04-13-19, 22:09
I feel your pain as a fellow black guy. Is usually roll the dice and tip well. When that happens they welcome you with open arms. That's why I maintain a list of regulars.I agree 100% are usually give places to chances the first time is normal not to get any extras but the second time try to see the same person and see where you get. I've had great fun at SXL and remember the ones you like try to get their number so if they move you can know where they're at. Reviews coming soon guys I've been out the game for while but getting back in soon.

Wild Rider 80
04-14-19, 14:53
This place has been offering Euro outcalls for close to 20 years. More than likely they will up-charge for the outcall, but you'll have no problem having somebody visit you for FBSM.

https://www.massage-chicago.info/Dr Manhattan your are both a scholar and a gentleman. Helpful and have the information. I wish everyone on here was more like that!

Biliator
04-14-19, 15:51
I Haven't been there in ages. I guess it's time to get my nails done. There was always a fantastic looking Chinese woman there. Around 30. Killer ass. I think she said mary or sue. Something really plain. I'd love to get to do more with her. Maybe even a pedicure. Is she still there?

Finger.Sounds like an Emily session at SXL. As for Mary, long gone. I believe she is at least part time at Belmont. May go by Wendy there.

Biliator
04-14-19, 22:10
I've been to Yun Ping and Jin Ding (next door to each other) a few times. Jin Ding was always a fun-free zone, and Yun Ping was reliable for L1 fun. I suspect the Yun Ping owner bought Jin Ding, as I noticed her (she's kind of hard to miss, she reminds me of the old four-foot Psychic lady from the Poltergeist movies that kept telling Carol Ann to Go Into the Light). Anyway I have seen her popping in and out of both places, and both have new identical signs on the door stating their new hours. (open till 1030). I'm hoping that means Jin Ding is becoming a fun zone too.They may have a different model. I've seen Claire (formerly of Elegant) at Jin Ding. She doesn't work there, but can schedule appts there with her clients.

OrdLover
04-15-19, 09:53
Saw a new place. There reviews on it on RM but I can't read it. Anybody here try them yet?

https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/6009-w-diversey-ave-chicago-il-60639-usa/7814556.html

WenRegnom88
04-15-19, 12:36
Well I dreamt I went to Oki and I think I had Sarah? She was a pretty cute light skinned gal with a pretty decent bod. I'm guessing she's in her 30's. Massage was mediocre mostly rubbing. I threw a $100 at her from the beginning hoping for a BBBJ but I only got a topless L1. There was an older woman. Maybe who ran the place but she was pretty hot too. Feel free to share any input! Don't know if I'd go back. $170 for level 1 after hitting up NG makes me feel leaving empty handed LOL.

ChineseGuy1122
04-15-19, 18:38
After reading all these reports on Sarah I decided to go check her out. I always wait till Monday because it's usually the slowest day and I don't have to be like the 19th guy in line. I'm not a big fan of massage parlors anymore because I always feel like I'm committing a crime when I go into these places and especially at okie dokie and ozone where they lock the door so your hoping and praying that someone is right there to let you in before all these people on the busy street see you standing in front of a massage parlour in the middle of the day. Anyway, once I got in, I was right and the place was completely empty and it was only the mamasan, Sarah and one other girl. I went to the restroom beforehand so I could take a quick leak. As I am about to take a piss I noticed there are bunch of floaties in the toilet and I nearly hurled. I didn't think any dude would possibly be brave enough to take a dump in a massage parlor so I had to assume it was one of the three women working. I had my mindset I was only going to get a hand job at that point. When Sarah started the massage, I actually thought it was pretty good or at least better than the ones I'm used to where the girl will just give like five slaps on the back and ass and tell me to turn over and ask me what I want. Once it was time to turn over, I am ready to just tell her that I just want a hand job as I still couldn't get the thought of those floaties out of my head, but before I do she says 160 and you get everything. I've been so used to paying 400 to 500 lately that 160 sounded too good to pass up. I figured for 160, it was worth playing the odds that the floaties didn't belong to her but I was as limp as a dick could possibly be. But as soon as she started sucking away, my dick rose from the dead and became rock hard. The girl was sucking like she was pissed off at my little guy. After a few minutes she puts the rubber on and I start pumping away. As I am pumping, I notice that during this whole time that I never heard that annoying dog barking at all next door. I took a quick break from pumping and I asked her if someone finally shot that dog as a joke. Girl had no idea what I said because she replies. 'that sounds good honey. " I just nod as if she knew what I was saying and once we finished up, she hands me the condom and asks me to take it with me. I thought I'd seen it all.

Overall, Sarah is a cute girl and for that price, you really can't lose. $240 plus I threw in another $40 tip for giving me back my used condom. LOL. It's probably sitting somewhere on Chicago Ave as I'm writing this review.

Sam Spade
04-15-19, 21:56
Well I dreamt I went to Oki and I think I had Sarah? She was a pretty cute light skinned gal with a pretty decent bod. I'm guessing she's in her 30's. Massage was mediocre mostly rubbing. I threw a $100 at her from the beginning hoping for a BBBJ but I only got a topless L1. There was an older woman. Maybe who ran the place but she was pretty hot too. Feel free to share any input! Don't know if I'd go back. $170 for level 1 after hitting up NG makes me feel leaving empty handed LOL.You can't have spent any time on this forum or any other for that matter, to get ripped off so bad. You don't throw money at them. You smile and negotiate, and if she's goes with some outrageous price, you smile and say no thanks. And then you can enjoy watching them change their tune, or get pissed and tell you to leave.

Captain1954
04-16-19, 12:48
Saw a new place. There reviews on it on RM but I can't read it. Anybody here try them yet?

https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/6009-w-diversey-ave-chicago-il-60639-usa/7814556.htmlHi.

It's the same owner as Lotus Spa on Irving Park so they may rotate staff so LuLu May be your mt if it's the same as Irving Park full menu available with older mt.

Heathwood
04-16-19, 13:09
Successful trip out south. Cute masseuse. Nice massage. Even the mamasan was attractive.

Rocket Dork
04-16-19, 16:20
Well I dreamt I went to Oki and I think I had Sarah? She was a pretty cute light skinned gal with a pretty decent bod. I'm guessing she's in her 30's. Massage was mediocre mostly rubbing. I threw a $100 at her from the beginning hoping for a BBBJ but I only got a topless L1. There was an older woman. Maybe who ran the place but she was pretty hot too. Feel free to share any input! Don't know if I'd go back. $170 for level 1 after hitting up NG makes me feel leaving empty handed LOL.Really? LOL! Rocket Dork.

Gus33
04-16-19, 17:48
Successful trip out south. Cute masseuse. Nice massage. Even the mamasan was attractive.Where was this?

Thanks.

JamesInBuffalo
04-16-19, 17:53
Hi all! I'll be traveling to Chicago next week and I'm staying downtown. I won't have a lot of time to sneak away so I was wondering if there are any decent spots downtown. Anything from L1 to full service. Thanks for the help!

Walker333
04-16-19, 20:40
Well I dreamt I went to Oki and I think I had Sarah? She was a pretty cute light skinned gal with a pretty decent bod. I'm guessing she's in her 30's. Massage was mediocre mostly rubbing. I threw a $100 at her from the beginning hoping for a BBBJ but I only got a topless L1. There was an older woman. Maybe who ran the place but she was pretty hot too. Feel free to share any input! Don't know if I'd go back. $170 for level 1 after hitting up NG makes me feel leaving empty handed LOL.Some of us, including myself, had those accidents or instances of overpaying. We all had different reasons. I, for instance, was trying to open up a menu of providers that I liked. In general, there is nothing wrong in expressing some gratitude and appreciation in a such way. However, getting older, gaining some experience, we come to realization that this overpaying usually backfires. In my experience, those ATF mts that was hoping to fuck one day didn't open the menus, actually even didn't appreciate my deeds, they just expected more money every time that I saw them. Some others just get confused and spoiled wrongfully believing that they are special in some fucken way.

Producer79
04-17-19, 16:26
Really? LOL! Rocket Dork.The man the myth and the legend!! Rocket Dork!

RDarris
04-17-19, 22:18
Hey,

Just seen on a FB neighborhood watch group that sister lavender spa had a girl get busted there. Don't know how accurate the info is but thought I should pass it along. Be safe.

Walker333
04-17-19, 23:36
Hey,

Just seen on a FB neighborhood watch group that sister lavender spa had a girl get busted there. Don't know how accurate the info is but thought I should pass it along. Be safe.It was a good place with THE great menu and prices. It will be a loss, if they close their doors. Even if they don't, they definitely will be more modest now on and for a while for shure.

UncleNutzy
04-18-19, 10:39
It was a good place with THE great menu and prices. It will be a loss, if they close their doors. Even if they don't, they definitely will be more modest now on and for a while for shure.Pacifico got busted AND temporarily shut down and they're busier than ever. And no, they're not more "modest" now haha.

Indian Chief
04-18-19, 15:55
One I was asking about while back. Visited. It's at 662 W Grand Ave, almost under Milwaukee Ave Over pass. Great Massage by Irene. Wouldn't do HE, but had to push her hand on JR and she didn't hesitate, just did it. YMMV.

VRooomBada
04-18-19, 17:15
Pacifico got busted AND temporarily shut down and they're busier than ever. And no, they're not more "modest" now haha.Legit question but how does this work? Is someone getting paid off to look the other way?

OF Charlie
04-19-19, 08:34
Jennifer is back from her vacation and Sarah is not working at Oki today. I know quite a few of you are looking for double session. Today is the day.

As noted, there is some girl on girl action. They will play and lick each other's tits. 250 for 1 girl, 450 for both.

IggyD
04-19-19, 15:04
What's the name? Is it the one on 147th in Midlothian?

Successful trip out south. Cute masseuse. Nice massage. Even the mamasan was attractive.

Alfonso82
04-19-19, 16:18
$280 at an AMP seems steep. Better off with KP don't you think? Or even the thai girls near ohare in apartments seems reasonable for $200? Just wondering it's actually worth it? Anyone else agree?

After reading all these reports on Sarah I decided to go check her out. I always wait till Monday because it's usually the slowest day and I don't have to be like the 19th guy in line. I'm not a big fan of massage parlors anymore because I always feel like I'm committing a crime when I go into these places and especially at okie dokie and ozone where they lock the door so your hoping and praying that someone is right there to let you in before all these people on the busy street see you standing in front of a massage parlour in the middle of the day. Anyway, once I got in, I was right and the place was completely empty and it was only the mamasan, Sarah and one other girl. I went to the restroom beforehand so I could take a quick leak. As I am about to take a piss I noticed there are bunch of floaties in the toilet and I nearly hurled. I didn't think any dude would possibly be brave enough to take a dump in a massage parlor so I had to assume it was one of the three women working. I had my mindset I was only going to get a hand job at that point. When Sarah started the massage, I actually thought it was pretty good or at least better than the ones I'm used to where the girl will just give like five slaps on the back and ass and tell me to turn over and ask me what I want. Once it was time to turn over, I am ready to just tell her that I just want a hand job as I still couldn't get the thought of those floaties out of my head, but before I do she says 160 and you get everything. I've been so used to paying 400 to 500 lately that 160 sounded too good to pass up. I figured for 160, it was worth playing the odds that the floaties didn't belong to her but I was as limp as a dick could possibly be. But as soon as she started sucking away, my dick rose from the dead and became rock hard. The girl was sucking like she was pissed off at my little guy. After a few minutes she puts the rubber on and I start pumping away. As I am pumping, I notice that during this whole time that I never heard that annoying dog barking at all next door. I took a quick break from pumping and I asked her if someone finally shot that dog as a joke. Girl had no idea what I said because she replies. 'that sounds good honey. " I just nod as if she knew what I was saying and once we finished up, she hands me the condom and asks me to take it with me. I thought I'd seen it all.

Overall, Sarah is a cute girl and for that price, you really can't lose. $240 plus I threw in another $40 tip for giving me back my used condom. LOL. It's probably sitting somewhere on Chicago Ave as I'm writing this review.

TwoBlueBalls
04-19-19, 17:13
$280 at an AMP seems steep. Better off with KP don't you think? Or even the thai girls near ohare in apartments seems reasonable for $200? Just wondering it's actually worth it? Anyone else agree?Cute girl, check! Good massage, check! BBBJ, check! CFS, check! Retuned condom to be used again, check! Floaters left in toilet for coprophiliacs, check! Worth it! I don't mind hanging out in front in public view, but then again I have no shame!

GrislyBare
04-19-19, 18:20
$280 at an AMP seems steep. Better off with KP don't you think? Or even the thai girls near ohare in apartments seems reasonable for $200? Just wondering it's actually worth it? Anyone else agree?Just had my first experience with Sarah at apartment (might as well have been the MP though, complete with a massage table instead of a bed). Overall, it wasn't a bad time but I will stick with KP and Ohare Thai girls (mostly just Sonya at this point, has anyone heard from Zoey? I think she went MIA) as I feel it is a better value for the money. It will be interesting to see if Jennifer brings in any fresh young talent in the future however.

TonyDe
04-19-19, 18:33
$280 at an AMP seems steep. Better off with KP don't you think? Or even the thai girls near ohare in apartments seems reasonable for $200? Just wondering it's actually worth it? Anyone else agree?Well between that and the other poster who paid 170 for a handjob I'd say this girl will never settle for what used to be a normal tip ever again.

Avg Joe
04-19-19, 20:24

A2At one time a while back I know that Oki Doki Spa in Chicago tried outcall and they may still do it. Also, I PM'd you the names and numbers of 2 girls I see alot who work at spa's and may be interested. Good luck.

WenRegnom88
04-19-19, 20:56
Well between that and the other poster who paid 170 for a handjob I'd say this girl will never settle for what used to be a normal tip ever again.Let me clarify. I paid 70 for the 60 min massage. Then $ for the extra which was only L1.

RationalityLoL
04-19-19, 21:18
Wait is Pacifico in Avondale offering HE right now?

OF Charlie
04-19-19, 22:22
$280 at an AMP seems steep. Better off with KP don't you think? Or even the thai girls near ohare in apartments seems reasonable for $200? Just wondering it's actually worth it? Anyone else agree?First, house fee at Oki is $70, so $160 plus house fee is $230. Also, you missed where he said he tipped extra $40 on top of $160. That was his choice. If guys want to be nice, the choice is theirs. And Sarah had some professional Thai massage training back in Thailand. A little bit more for a young Thai girl is not that bad.

Also, I have been posting that people can see Sarah at Jennifer's place for $250 if they like a more private setting.

Thai girls by Ohare is not $200. Plus, guys in the city can see Sarah in the city and not have to go out to Ohare. If you have ever driven on I90 to go from city to Ohare, you will know what a pain that is.

TonyDe
04-19-19, 23:35
Let me clarify. I paid 70 for the 60 min massage. Then $ for the extra which was only L1.OK. My point was that $100 for a hand job is ridiculous overpaying. There's AMPs in other cities where you get a fantastic massage and FS for less than what you paid. And these are major Cities that have a higher cost of living than Chicago for the most part. Apparently the guys in other pars of the US can hold the line on how much they'll spend and guys here can't.

GrislyBare
04-19-19, 23:41
OK. My point was that $100 for a hand job is ridiculous overpaying. There's AMPs in other cities where you get a fantastic massage and FS for less than what you paid. And these are major Cities that have a higher cost of living than Chicago for the most part. Apparently the guys in other pars of the US can hold the line on how much they'll spend and guys here can't.I understand what you're saying but I feel like there's larger forces of supply and demand that must be at work as opposed to just the actions of some individual men. The demand for attractive Asian women must simply be higher than the current supply. It used to be better here when there were more options, but Chicago was a hot spot for crackdowns in the last few years so here we are in a relative drought. Maybe it's time to pack it up and move to a better city with more options (or maybe just take a vacation to SEA).

Chimonger
04-20-19, 02:58
Has anyone seen Lenora? Any info would be great. Thinking about taking the plunge but been burned so many times on RR so thought I'd ask you guys for some intel first. You can DM me.

Thanks!

Chimonger
04-20-19, 03:01
The massages that are 140 hh posted all over. Some say no FS. Are these just HE massages or does the 140 include L2?

Thanks guys.

Starks
04-20-19, 09:30
They may have a different model. I've seen Claire (formerly of Elegant) at Jin Ding. She doesn't work there, but can schedule appts there with her clients.Claire doesn't work at Elegant anymore? That's a bummer.

DMichaels69
04-20-19, 09:40
Very steep and then the issue is mongers throwing extra money at them which is even more ridiculous.

$280 at an AMP seems steep. Better off with KP don't you think? Or even the thai girls near ohare in apartments seems reasonable for $200? Just wondering it's actually worth it? Anyone else agree?

DMichaels69
04-20-19, 09:44
This is why you can't go anywhere. Average to ugly women demanding ridiculous prices and mongers paying it.

OK. My point was that $100 for a hand job is ridiculous overpaying. There's AMPs in other cities where you get a fantastic massage and FS for less than what you paid. And these are major Cities that have a higher cost of living than Chicago for the most part. Apparently the guys in other pars of the US can hold the line on how much they'll spend and guys here can't.

Starks
04-20-19, 09:57
This is why you can't go anywhere. Average to ugly women demanding ridiculous prices and mongers paying it.It is crazy, my friend in Dallas says that for $60 door fee and $140 tip you can go around the world twice, sometimes 3 depending on the girl and how she likes you. He said that this is standard at every shop, and all the women are a 7 and up.

Here we have to deal with not only far inferior product and service, but also guys who will drive up the prices just at the hint something more is there or if they offer them a women who is a 7 instead of the typical 5 they are use to.

TonyDe
04-20-19, 09:57
This is why you can't go anywhere. Average to ugly women demanding ridiculous prices and mongers paying it.Paying it and then throwing huge tips on top. Let's face it, too many Chicago mongers are complete chumps when it comes to being a smart consumer.

ArielDude28
04-20-19, 10:07
Paying it and then throwing huge tips on top. Let's face it, too many Chicago mongers are complete chumps when it comes to being a smart consumer.This made me stop going to massage places in the city. I stay in the suburbs where things are a little slow and mongers just don't throw money.

TheRedStar
04-20-19, 13:29
Paying it and then throwing huge tips on top. Let's face it, too many Chicago mongers are complete chumps when it comes to being a smart consumer.I think we all Are guilty when it comes to over tipping sometimes. I remember are used to over tip to for basic services because I just like the masseuse that much. But there comes a point to where they get used to that and even though it's over tipping they find it as standard tip for you and they will charge other people your standard rate and it throws off the whole ecosystem. I miss the old days where it was 40,80 & 120. I stick with the same people so my prices stays the same but every time I go in venture out for new places the new prices is what kills me. AMP's aren't escorts and the prices should never be competitive with them. Why spent 200 bucks for an hour and get shorted 20 minutes for an a half massage in A blow and go that's rushed? Some escorts will give you a half massage just ask them.

ChineseGuy1122
04-20-19, 13:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Safado55
04-20-19, 13:49
Amen to that.

OK. My point was that $100 for a hand job is ridiculous overpaying. There's AMPs in other cities where you get a fantastic massage and FS for less than what you paid. And these are major Cities that have a higher cost of living than Chicago for the most part. Apparently the guys in other pars of the US can hold the line on how much they'll spend and guys here can't.

Chimonger
04-20-19, 14:45
Sorry here is the link to Lenora: https://chicago.rubratings.com/136568.

VRooomBada
04-20-19, 14:58
The massages that are 140 hh posted all over. Some say no FS. Are these just HE massages or does the 140 include L2?

Thanks guys.For the ones I've tried their standard MO is L1 but the girls are younger / prettier, sometimes straight up hot af. Super expensive for a HJ but I'll partake once in a while for the eye candy. As always YMMV and with repeat visits and the right chemistry you could get more but don't expect it.

FnlvnGuy
04-20-19, 17:02

Thanks guys.140 hh is crazy. You can visit a decent provider for less and get more.

Chimonger
04-20-19, 18:31
For the ones I've tried their standard MO is L1 but the girls are younger / prettier, sometimes straight up hot af. Super expensive for a HJ but I'll partake once in a while for the eye candy. As always YMMV and with repeat visits and the right chemistry you could get more but don't expect it.That sucks! No thank for a hot he. That's way too much.

VRooomBada
04-20-19, 23:57
That sucks! No thank for a hot he. That's way too much.Haha yeah pretty much. I usually regret going after but I find myself going back once in a while for the YMMV rare gems.

MrMonk
04-21-19, 10:51
That sucks! No thank for a hot he. That's way too much.The terms L1 and L2 are often used, but not listed under the abbreviations sections.

Bardeen
04-21-19, 12:11
the terms l1 and l2 are often used, but not listed under the abbreviations sections.l1=hj.

L2=bj.

Alamassage1
04-21-19, 15:46
Thanks to so many of you that have responded with helpful information. Some if you had remembered Dawn and I did speak with her and she has moved to Jacksonville.

PwnLife
04-21-19, 15:48
140 hh is crazy. You can visit a decent provider for less and get more.The 140 hh places seem to be the 130 hh Chinese apartments that just do FS trying to raise prices. Obviously not the case if it says no FS. Unless they are only writing that to cover their ass online.

MrEsquire
04-21-19, 17:31
Went to Ivy and Oki this week.

Ivy gave me a very old lady but I'd be damned if she didn't give me best HE ever, I came twice LOL. I was ready to leave at first but it wasn't bad and I'd go back to her again.

Who is the best person / body at Ivy? I'm going to try them again this week. Owner asked me who I wanted but it my 1st time so I didn't know who to mention. Looking for nice body big tits and a nice ass not flat.

Went to Oki, got Sarah and she is very sweet girl and gives a decent massage as well. Settled on L1 but all options were available.

FnlvnGuy
04-21-19, 17:52
The 140 hh places seem to be the 130 hh Chinese apartments that just do FS trying to raise prices. Obviously not the case if it says no FS. Unless they are only writing that to cover their ass online.PM and I can share info for a legit provider.

DWill
04-21-19, 23:07
Was in dreamland literally as I have just started trying the MP thing. Still searching for a Latina AMP and I think I found one but it was close this past Friday. So as an alternate I decided to check out Ozo.

Let me say I when I report on girls I usually keep it straight to point unless they are real impressive. Well I had the honor of getting Xena, or something like that. She was unreal. Her body was a 9, face a 9, massage 9, and all activities afterwards 9.

I go into Ozo ask for hr massage and in comes an absolutely gorgeous Xena. She has to be the thickest (not in a fat way in a very good porportionate way) thickest Asian I have very seen. I was immediately attracted to her body and the face was just as good. She starts the massage and is talking to me about by former military experience and says she dated mikitary guys and they were crazy and now she was single. After a good 40 min massage that was well done. The flip comes and she can see that I'm clearly standing at attention and saluting her. We skip the particulars and she starts a great CBJ. I sit up to suck on the best part of tits I've ever seen. They had to be surgically enhanced because I haven't seen tits sit up this well since high school. Nice tight firm wonderful feel. And nipples were suckable. After sucking on her tits I tell her to get on her knees and she's working me deep while fondling the men as well. Great eye contact. After 5 to 6 minutes of some good CBJ. She stands up and bends over the table as if she read my mind. That ass oh my god that ass. Her skin is so soft yet firm and that ass is to die for. She is perfectly thick and the pussy just squeezes in all the right way. I slide in and can't believe the view. The feel of her ass, the firm and soft feel of her skin and for the first time in the last 4 visits to other AMPs I'm not hearing stop too big too big. She took it like a champ. I can tell I was hitting deep and she was feeling it. After a good 10,pains of pounding I couldn't take it no more and let loose.

Afterwards she tells me how she likes guys like me, which is different from those that say no guys like me in their ads or no minorities at all. She admits she dated a biracial guy, although I'm not biracial and how maybe she should strictly date non biracial and go full on black. Listen I don't know what guy cheated and left this thing but holy shit she was the total package. Good thing somebody broke her heart because that was by far the best experience in any setting I ever had. Unreal.

Dwill.

SAnderson75
04-22-19, 01:37
Thinking about taking a visit to Ivy Massage in Lombard this week. Anyone been there recently? How is the lineup? Anyone get FS? Or just BBBJ?

Would love to hear some stories. PM me if you don't want to share with the public.

Chimonger
04-22-19, 02:45
Sorry here is the link to Lenora: https://chicago.rubratings.com/136568.Does anyone have any intel or experience with Lenora? Any help would be much appreciated. Thinking about taking the plunge but have been burned so many times, thought I'd see you all can help. Thanks and feel free to DM if better.

KenGreg
04-22-19, 10:02
Was in dreamland literally as I have just started trying the MP thing. Still searching for a Latina AMP and I think I found one but it was close this past Friday. So as an alternate I decided to check out Ozo.

Let me say I when I report on girls I usually keep it straight to point unless they are real impressive. Well I had the honor of getting Xena, or something like that. She was unreal. Her body was a 9, face a 9, massage 9, and all activities afterwards 9.

I go into Ozo ask for hr massage and in comes an absolutely gorgeous Xena. She has to be the thickest (not in a fat way in a very good porportionate way) thickest Asian I have very seen. I was immediately attracted to her body and the face was just as good. She starts the massage and is talking to me about by former military experience and says she dated mikitary guys and they were crazy and now she was single. After a good 40 min massage that was well done. The flip comes and she can see that I'm clearly standing at attention and saluting her. We skip the particulars and she starts a great CBJ. I sit up to suck on the best part of tits I've ever seen. They had to be surgically enhanced because I haven't seen tits sit up this well since high school. Nice tight firm wonderful feel. And nipples were suckable. After sucking on her tits I tell her to get on her knees and she's working me deep while fondling the men as well. Great eye contact. After 5 to 6 minutes of some good CBJ. She stands up and bends over the table as if she read my mind. That ass oh my god that ass. Her skin is so soft yet firm and that ass is to die for. She is perfectly thick and the pussy just squeezes in all the right way. I slide in and can't believe the view. The feel of her ass, the firm and soft feel of her skin and for the first time in the last 4 visits to other AMPs I'm not hearing stop too big too big. She took it like a champ. I can tell I was hitting deep and she was feeling it. After a good 10,pains of pounding I couldn't take it no more and let loose.

Afterwards she tells me how she likes guys like me, which is different from those that say no guys like me in their ads or no minorities at all. She admits she dated a biracial guy, although I'm not biracial and how maybe she should strictly date non biracial and go full on black. Listen I don't know what guy cheated and left this thing but holy shit she was the total package. Good thing somebody broke her heart because that was by far the best experience in any setting I ever had. Unreal.

Dwill.Where is this place located?

JoeyEye
04-22-19, 10:11
What / where is Ozo?

Dwill.

DWill
04-22-19, 16:12
What / where is Ozo?Ozone. On the west side of the city. Right outside the city.

LazyRon
04-22-19, 16:21
I completely agree.

MT's are getting crazy with prices thanks to folks who replenish their GPS.

Last week I swing by my regular AMP unfortunately my atf was off that day so decided to try new talent.

Wrong call, total waste of time and money.

Massage was non existent and on the flip asked $ for handshake.

WTF!

I told her thank you and left with blue balls.

Hell ya I can save that benjamin for better.

She asked for tip and I told her to let Mamasan call me back to refund door fee.

Paying it and then throwing huge tips on top. Let's face it, too many Chicago mongers are complete chumps when it comes to being a smart consumer.

ConfuciusMan
04-22-19, 16:32
Does anyone know if Sherry still working here? Please PM me. Thanks.

ScottysAccount
04-22-19, 17:02
Hi everyone, traveling from out of town and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for someone who does outcall massages? Had one when traveling to Pittsburgh and it was amazing.

Thanks.

Thanks.

FnlvnGuy
04-22-19, 17:10
What / where is Ozo?I believe it refers to http://ozonespachicago.com.

Alfonso82
04-22-19, 18:38
Sounds like an amazing experience but what was total damage with door fee and tip?

Dwill.

GMan25
04-23-19, 00:13
Thinking about taking a visit to Ivy Massage in Lombard this week. Anyone been there recently? How is the lineup? Anyone get FS? Or just BBBJ?

Would love to hear some stories. PM me if you don't want to share with the public.Scroll down to the Lombard thread. You should find some info.

ScottysAccount
04-23-19, 08:19
Has anyone seen Eva before? She seems to be exactly what I'm looking for. Looks like she used to do full service using a different number but now only does massages with the possibility of a BJ. Any thoughts on her would be appreciated.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/122213

Al Bundy78
04-23-19, 11:56
Jennifer is back from her vacation and Sarah is not working at Oki today. I know quite a few of you are looking for double session. Today is the day.

As noted, there is some girl on girl action. They will play and lick each other's tits. 250 for 1 girl, 450 for both.Can someone let me know how to get a hold of Sarah and Jenny for after hours fun. Thanks.

Chitown9999
04-23-19, 12:07
Hello dear mongers, new to the hobby and posting in forums. I'm located near union station, any recommendations closeby? Incall or appartment?

Don't have a car so walkig distance would be good.

DWill
04-23-19, 13:28
I completely agree.

MT's are getting crazy with prices thanks to folks who replenish their GPS.

Last week I swing by my regular AMP unfortunately my atf was off that day so decided to try new talent.

Wrong call, total waste of time and money.

Massage was non existent and on the flip asked $ for handshake.

WTF!

I told her thank you and left with blue balls.

Hell ya I can save that benjamin for better.

She asked for tip and I told her to let Mamasan call me back to refund door fee.I've had girls ask for $$$ on the flip for a CBJ. I didn't pay it obviously but I think it's all relative. What she will do for you for $$$ I counter with "I only bought $" she will so for me for that $. So honestly it's relative. I do t blame the girls for asking and I don't blame the guy who spends it because to him it's worth what he spent. Me, I always have a number in head based on what my eyes see and how attractive she is to me. If I really really want to do some unspeakable things then I'm willing to negotiate at a higher rate. But no matter what they say I always counter. I had a girl say $. 2 everything and although that's reasonable for CBJ and Cfs at am AMP. I countered with "I only bought. 80" and guess what she said ok bring more next time. So it's all relative gents.

Dwill.

Gus33
04-23-19, 23:49
Drew Jasmine.

Big hooters.

60 plus 60.

Level 1.

Didn't seem that more was available.

Anyone have different experience?

I'd go back if so-if not probably not.

Thanks.

Chimonger
04-24-19, 10:20
When I texted this b about her service she threaten to call my wife if I didn't call her right away. Avoid this. Anyone else have experiences like this where they threaten you like this? https://chicago.rubratings.com/136393.

MyNakedStuff
04-24-19, 13:24
Gents.

Longtime lurker and message board provider. I have never seen any reviews on tantra provider in the south loop. Has her own website. She advertises in South Loop and gave me 19th and Wabash as a place to meet on Friday. Sounds TGTBT. She goes by Savannah. Any help would be appreciated. Pm if you want. Thanks all!Hey any more info on the session?

ShortRound1897
04-24-19, 19:57
Hey everyone!

I came across this site a few days ago, and I'm definitely glad I did! I wanted to share my experience with visiting Massaj Now last night. First off, booking was extremely simple. I contacted them late night (I think around 10 or 10:30?) and they responded to me basically instantly, and we scheduled an appointment for 11:30. The Turkish Bath was extremely nice, and there was a pretty awesome massage (probably the best I've ever had actually, usually they are either too hard, too soft, or they press me in places that are not comfortable to me). There were a few times in the experience that turned me on, and she touched the boys a couple of times, but that's about as far as it went. I would recommend for a great massage experience (I'll actually probably be back) but not if you're looking for anything more.

That said, it did pique my interest in a turkish bath experience with a bit more, if you know what I mean. I'd love to hear recommendations along those lines! While I'm at it, I'd also definitely love to learn about anything that's around the north side of the city (Portage Park / Jefferson Park area), a good nuru experience, or somewhere I could experience TUMA, which is my all time fantasy, that I've never gotten a chance to experience. Thanks!

ChastityIsFun
04-25-19, 07:00
Sorry if this is not the right place to ask but can anyone help point me in the right direction for an erotic prostate massage out in the western 'burbs? I would appreciate any info you may have.

DWill
04-25-19, 13:37
When I texted this b about her service she threaten to call my wife if I didn't call her right away. Avoid this. Anyone else have experiences like this where they threaten you like this? https://chicago.rubratings.com/136393.How did she plan to make that happen? Did you give out your real number or your wife real number? If not then the threats are empty move on because I can guarantee there are much less headaches in the world.

Dwill.

Oharawif
04-25-19, 21:40
Anyone been here recently and have any recommendations on girls as it appears to always be a revolving door.

Thank you in advance.

PussyPoker
04-25-19, 23:04
Anyone been here recently and have any recommendations on girls as it appears to always be a revolving door.

Thank you in advance.Read the last 10 pages. It will have all the info you need. Maybe use the search feature.

PP out.

MwmChicago
04-26-19, 13:39
Sorry if this is not the right place to ask but can anyone help point me in the right direction for an erotic prostate massage out in the western 'burbs? I would appreciate any info you may have.I do too! With a BBBJ.

Spocker104
04-26-19, 15:00
Hi,

First trip to Chicago saw this listing on bedpage but can't seem to find any info on her she is close to where I will be staying thanks in advance for any help. She told me her name is Jasmine also has an ad in body rub section and mentions sensual massage in that one.

Here is link to her ad.

https://chicago.bedpage.com/all/312-324-4110-100-downtown-incall-open-late-near-water-tower-place/7812948.html

Jamesn
04-27-19, 06:00
Hey everyone!

I came across this site a few days ago, and I'm definitely glad I did! I wanted to share my experience with visiting Massaj Now last night. First off, booking was extremely simple. I contacted them late night (I think around 10 or 10:30?) and they responded to me basically instantly, and we scheduled an appointment for 11:30. The Turkish Bath was extremely nice, and there was a pretty awesome massage (probably the best I've ever had actually, usually they are either too hard, too soft, or they press me in places that are not comfortable to me). There were a few times in the experience that turned me on, and she touched the boys a couple of times, but that's about as far as it went. I would recommend for a great massage experience (I'll actually probably be back) but not if you're looking for anything more.

That said, it did pique my interest in a turkish bath experience with a bit more, if you know what I mean. I'd love to hear recommendations along those lines! While I'm at it, I'd also definitely love to learn about anything that's around the north side of the city (Portage Park / Jefferson Park area), a good nuru experience, or somewhere I could experience TUMA, which is my all time fantasy, that I've never gotten a chance to experience. Thanks!What is the name of your bath attendant at MassajNow?

Chicago41
04-27-19, 09:11
When I texted this b about her service she threaten to call my wife if I didn't call her right away. Avoid this. Anyone else have experiences like this where they threaten you like this? https://chicago.rubratings.com/136393.Probably a fake ad and if so they do that to everyone who responds. They probably scare people into calling and then demand payment or they'll post your info online or tattle to your wife or family. SA used to have a lot of those blackmailers but they've done a better job of keeping them out. Backpage was full of them back in the day.

JohnKMetha
04-27-19, 10:36
Hi,

I'm looking for a provider that provides a legit massage and also does not require draping with NO HE. Does anyone have any recommendations for providers that fit this north of the Loop? Thanks in advance!

ChicagoSrt8
04-27-19, 18:47
I saw her last night. There's nothing sensual about the massage. She covers you up and doesn't offer extras.

GMan25
04-27-19, 19:15
Hi,

I'm looking for a provider that provides a legit massage and also does not require draping with NO HE. Does anyone have any recommendations for providers that fit this north of the Loop? Thanks in advance!Perhaps the easiest route would be to read some reviews below and find a review that mentions the provider also gave a real good massage (even if the review is more about the extras). Odds are if the massage usually includes extras, nobody is going to be draping you. You could get the massage and opt out of extras and still provide a $40 tip etc.

ShortRound1897
04-27-19, 21:18
What is the name of your bath attendant at MassajNow?Hey Jamesn, I saw Julie.

Jamesn
04-28-19, 00:10
Hey Jamesn, I saw Julie.Thank you!

Raccoon95
04-28-19, 11:57
Near Belmont and Racine. I made an appointment via email (always paranoid out about texting). Got response, confirmed appt, etc. Showed up on time, rang buzzer, and nobody answered. Emailed back and no response.

Any other similar experiences?

OrdLover
04-28-19, 14:38
We have seen all the euro, Latino, Chinese, and Korean mp around the city. But have anyone seen any Vietnamese or Filipina or Thai mp in this city. I was browsing the East and West coast and it is ALOT better than here in Chicago. Pm me or post here if you know of those mp.

P.S. Just remember we have O3 for Thai. But that place cost an arm and be a leg for me.

Mitsom
04-28-19, 15:55
Comfort: Decided to try something new and based on someone elses report here tried Comfort on Archer. Guess I should have requested Lele as the other poster had. Instead I got a pretty chunky somewhat older woman about a 4 in the face. At least she had big boobs. Right away got that feeling I should have gone with my usual place.

As always when she walked in I had my junk in full display. Lackluster massage that was pretty much a body rub. And she kept going out of the room. Went to get hot towel after just my upper body rub. Gone for 5 minutes. Then went to get hot towel after the lower body rub. Gone for 5 minutes. Went out a couple times to converse with another woman there. I guess the heat wasn't working.

No teasing whatsoever. On the flip wanted $60 for L1. I asked if the boobs come out and she said no. So I said no thanks then and rolled back over and told her to finish massage. Then she said ok boobs out but dress stays on. Whatever. Decided to do it since laying there through the rest of her massage wasn't appealing. Squeezed her big boobs and slapped them a bit while she managed a mechanical finish. When she was done she said I had a few more minutes left and did I want more massage. No thanks.

Maybe I didn't get the right girl there but wouldn't repeat. There was a kinda cute and petite younger woman laying on the couch when I walked in. But overall I'll stick with my usual.

819: This was after a couple weeks ago had another fantastic and fun time at my usual spot 819. Landed Julie who more than makes up in naughtiness and fun what she lacks in looks. Nice body. Ample boobs. Lots of play during massage and typical good time after. She's got a few tricks. Such a fun girl. Likes to talk naughty. Coco there gives a better massage and is also fun with a petite little body and grapefruit boobs. But Julie is a real good time girl.

Datsurman
04-28-19, 19:49
Why?

Generally any MT that does uncovered massage will offer HE. Perhaps not on the 1st visit or perhaps not to some customers. Check my post from a few months ago at a naperville location.

Uncovered, fantastic massage, no HE. Unlike you. That is not what I was looking for. Other seniors later confirmed what I already knew. HE is on the menu, they just didn't offer it to me.

But if that's your kink, check out that location.

Hi,

I'm looking for a provider that provides a legit massage and also does not require draping with NO HE. Does anyone have any recommendations for providers that fit this north of the Loop? Thanks in advance!

T Long
04-28-19, 23:32
I'm relatively new to the hobby but after reading many reviews I decided if I don't like what I see when I walk in, then I walk out. Also, if the girl texts me a pic that isn't her, I also I walk out.

I called the number on this add tonight. I asked her age and she said 24. Asked for a selfie and she sent me what looked like a real selfie, not a stock pick of some model. So I show up and she is neither 24 nor the girl in the selfie. She said she was 29 but I wasn't buying it. She was going on 40 or 45 with a belly.

So I walked out. Then I get a text from the number. The text said "you don't like the girl?" I responded with "that was not the girl in the picture that you texted me. " Her response was priceless; "when you dream you could see the girl in pic. Good luck".

Horrible attitude. Would avoid forever. Never going there again.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/141506

Walker333
04-28-19, 23:47
Sorry if this is not the right place to ask but can anyone help point me in the right direction for an erotic prostate massage out in the western 'burbs? I would appreciate any info you may have.Most of them do as long as you ask or at least hint, just don't be shy. Good luck.

Member #6520
04-29-19, 07:52
Near Belmont and Racine. I made an appointment via email (always paranoid out about texting). Got response, confirmed appt, etc. Showed up on time, rang buzzer, and nobody answered. Emailed back and no response.

Any other similar experiences?Same, happened to me once, they said the girl had an emergency. I rebooked and all went smoothly.

Mr Mister
04-29-19, 10:15
When I texted this b about her service she threaten to call my wife if I didn't call her right away. Avoid this. Anyone else have experiences like this where they threaten you like this? https://chicago.rubratings.com/136393.My friend, you need a monger phone or phone number. I use "Hushed". It's an app that allows you to make and receive calls and texts from your regular phone. The $30/ yearly is well worth not having some prostitute screw up your life. Be smart. If you can spend $$ to get your rocks off, spend $30 to keep your life.

Kampyone
04-29-19, 10:19
Came to visit the big city from up north Wisconsin way. Researched your posts and had a good time. Thanks, guys.

They have a nice set up. Showcase window in the front so you can see the MT, similar to Red Light Dist in Amsterdam. LOL. They buzz you in and you leave your shoes at the front and put on slippers. Greeted by two MTs who were wearing matching black short shorts and loose t shirts. I got Tina, who looked looked young (25-30) and very nice, 8/10, with nice, perky Bs. . 7 door.

She was a fun girl. Massage was ok, but teasing was wonderful. Didn't get near the boys for a while, but the way she worked the thighs, arse, and barely touched them was great. Then she did some reach unders. But the whole time she was very sensual. Didn't rush anything, got to play with the pups, which were very nice. Smooth, young, and perky. She was really into it and playful.

TS was included but due to my condition after the flip, I didn't want to walk through the hall. The whole game was offered for 2 and getting what your wife won't do was 1. 5. I probably overpaid, but got L1+ for. 8. Prices up north are lower, but then, so is the talent so I think I came out with a slightly better deal here. YMMV.

Raccoon95
04-29-19, 13:27
Same, happened to me once, they said the girl had an emergency. I rebooked and all went smoothly.Worth a 2nd try? Or is the bath the only thing on menu?

PodcastPapi
04-29-19, 14:42
New to Bolingbrook area looking for massage recommendations.

RaccoonJoe
04-29-19, 14:49
My friend, you need a monger phone or phone number. I use "Hushed". It's an app that allows you to make and receive calls and texts from your regular phone. The $30/ yearly is well worth not having some prostitute screw up your life. Be smart. If you can spend $$ to get your rocks off, spend $30 to keep your life.You can also just use Google Voice for free. And put Google Voice in don't disturb mode, so that you don't receive calls / messages.

Also, this provider sounds horrible. "I'll call your wife unless you call me? Jeez.

RaccoonJoe
04-29-19, 14:54

Any other similar experiences?I never had that problem at masajnow so far. But I had similar issues at other spas, especially the good old "switcheroo," where mamasan said there's a certain provider, say Amanda. But when I showed up, mamasan changed her story to "Sorry, Amanda just left. Do you want to see someone else?"

TwoBlueBalls
04-29-19, 16:23
I'd use my burner phone to respond with, nightmares await the deceitful! I felt you were VICTORIOUS walking away from that bait and switch! I love reading these posts when mongers do not give in to these switcharoo bandits! I bow to thee!

I'm relatively new to the hobby but after reading many reviews I decided if I don't like what I see when I walk in, then I walk out. Also, if the girl texts me a pic that isn't her, I also I walk out.

I called the number on this add tonight. I asked her age and she said 24. Asked for a selfie and she sent me what looked like a real selfie, not a stock pick of some model. So I show up and she is neither 24 nor the girl in the selfie. She said she was 29 but I wasn't buying it. She was going on 40 or 45 with a belly.

So I walked out. Then I get a text from the number. The text said "you don't like the girl?" I responded with "that was not the girl in the picture that you texted me. " Her response was priceless; "when you dream you could see the girl in pic. Good luck".

Horrible attitude. Would avoid forever. Never going there again.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/141506

DWill
04-29-19, 16:57
Stop at Ozo this weekend hoping to get my girl Gina again after that last run. Told the lady at the front I had Gina last time maybe should have forced the issue. Got the room and in comes a newbie. She's says it's her first day and I'm her first customer. I'm thinking ok this could be promising. She has Ds pretty face, young maybe 30 at best decent body little chub around the dyes but promising. Can't remember her name as she did more smiling and bowing then speaking. So she does the massage and is actually very good, very professional even some stretching of right arms and legs. She notices my scar and ask was it my appendix scar. I say yes and she says she also has one. I reach for her tummy to pull her shirt up and see and she immediately pulls away smiling say "no no. " Now I'm thinking ok this new girl might be a problem. As she working my back I grab the calves and thighs trying to loosen things up and she keeps pulling away smiling. On the turn she then says "well you have 5 mins left, would you like leg or back massage more". I say yea my leg. She says "your legs" I say no my LEG and point to the man in the middle. She emailed and says "I'm new you have to tell me what you want, you my first customer. " So I say ok. Reach out to grab her ass and she jumps again smiling and giggling. At this point I'm frustrated. Showed up for Gina and got the new girl. She then grabs the pole and says is this ok? I say yes. She starts some L1 but is literally keeping me arms distance like I'm going to shoot her in the eye or something. I couldn't grab ass titties nothing. Needless to say the thoughts of breaking in the new girl wasn't at all what I expected. Some of you guys need to go and show her the ropes before I go back.

DWill.

Dgordon630
04-29-19, 17:30
Recently saw some reviews for a Tina at BD on RM. Used to see a Tina at now closed Therapy on Peterson and Debbie's place on Elston. Anyone know if this is the same Tina? Feel free to PM.

KenGreg
04-29-19, 19:35
Hey everyone, I never really post on here but I'm hoping that someone out there can help me out.

I am currently looking to find a female or maybe even a place that offers body to body or nuru massages.

If anyone out there can send me a link or number that would be great.

Thanks again.

Gus33
04-29-19, 20:01
These are stops over last few weeks.

Zeus.

Latina MILF.

Level 3.

60 door.

Not bad.

Not the best.

Ruby Chinatown.

Bad experience.

Got money back.

Won't go back.

AImldm
04-29-19, 23:03
Hi Guys,

Have anyone tried these two providers.

1) https://chicago.rubratings.com/34262.

2) https://chicago.rubratings.com/50571.

Mitsom
04-29-19, 23:15
These are stops over last few weeks.

Zeus.

Latina MILF.

Level 3.

60 door.

Not bad.

Not the best.

Ruby Chinatown.

Bad experience.

Got money back.

Won't go back.Every time I've been to Ruby I leave wondering why. Much better options in the area. For a while I didn't have a car so I would either walk to there or Xindy because I lived in the area. But there are much better options. Also the women at Ruby. It's like there's always 3 homely ones and one decent one that is never available.

Mitsom
04-29-19, 23:41
Some of you guys need to go and show her the ropes before I go back.

DWill.Been there. Sometimes doesn't go the way you want but the thrill of turning one of these women out is appealing so you go for it. I've had two killer experiences this way. Once I gave this new girl at the old Xindy $80 and her eyes bugged out. She said, "That's so much money? I wound up throating her until she spit up on the floor. Then told her to get back on it and did it some more. She also licked my a $$. All sorts of nasty stuff. She just didn't know any better. She was also young and cute. One of my best MP experiences. But never saw her there or anywhere else again LOL.

Thanks for breaking her in!

Econ911
04-30-19, 14:43
What's up guys. So crappy inside this week and look g tongef a nice masssge. Found this one on masssge finger and wondering if anyone has seen her?

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/21167/

Yonalusta
04-30-19, 17:05
I never had that problem at masajnow so far. But I had similar issues at other spas, especially the good old "switcheroo," where mamasan said there's a certain provider, say Amanda. But when I showed up, mamasan changed her story to "Sorry, Amanda just left. Do you want to see someone else?"Does masajnow ever do any extras? I've been there maybe 3 or 4 times in the past two years, with nada. I did get a girl's number and she wanted to possibly date, but I never texted her. Maybe I just come in at the wrong times?