PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Miamiat
02-26-18, 16:47
I recently saw a Chrissy or Christina at this place. It was nothing like described below, so I assume she is an HE only provider? She was cute and was great with the hands.

Hi everyone,

I'm a long time lurker, but I figured it's time to provide some feedback here.

I went to SXL a few times so far. As some of the fellow forum contributors noted, the facilities are very clean. I would say this spa is rather on the expensive side. One hours massage is $. 7. For a handshake, the expected min tip is $. 6. And if you're new to this spa, the provider may ask questions.

Here's a quick summary on the providers here:

Yoyo: Avoid if possible. She would ask for ridiculous amount for nude HJ (last time she asked for $1. 2 tip for that). And she doesn't even allow FIV or anything similar. Her massage is OK, but if you draw her, just go with the basic $. 6 HE. She allows OTC roaming on her back, but not her cans (which are very small anyways).

Mary: One of my favorites. Good massage, fun to talk to, brown eye treatment (if it's your thing) is included in the $. 6 tip for he. She also allows for OTC roaming.

Amy: She is not much to look at. Her massage is solid. HE is OK. Last week, Yoyo told me that Amy no longer works there, but it may be BS.

Kelly: Pretty good attitude. YMMV, but I was allowed UTC for pretty much everywhere during HE. She gives good massages too, but she's not a looker.

I'll keep on posting in the near future. Thanks everyone for this great forum!

E2304
02-26-18, 17:12
Hi everyone,

I'm a long time lurker, but I figured it's time to provide some feedback here.

I went to SXL a few times so far. As some of the fellow forum contributors noted, the facilities are very clean. I would say this spa is rather on the expensive side. One hours massage is $. 7. For a handshake, the expected min tip is $. 6. And if you're new to this spa, the provider may ask questions.

Here's a quick summary on the providers here:

Yoyo: Avoid if possible. She would ask for ridiculous amount for nude HJ (last time she asked for $1. 2 tip for that). And she doesn't even allow FIV or anything similar. Her massage is OK, but if you draw her, just go with the basic $. 6 HE. She allows OTC roaming on her back, but not her cans (which are very small anyways).

Mary: One of my favorites. Good massage, fun to talk to, brown eye treatment (if it's your thing) is included in the $. 6 tip for he. She also allows for OTC roaming.

Amy: She is not much to look at. Her massage is solid. HE is OK. Last week, Yoyo told me that Amy no longer works there, but it may be BS.

Kelly: Pretty good attitude. YMMV, but I was allowed UTC for pretty much everywhere during HE. She gives good massages too, but she's not a looker.

I'll keep on posting in the near future. Thanks everyone for this great forum!Kelly. Last client of day. Good skills but emotionally detached. $80/ hr deep tissue. I rejected topless L2 $120. $60 L1 done well. I had fun last year with younger provider. Will not repeat.

MWiggly2
02-26-18, 17:43
Search: relaxation. Now west of downtown. Not tried.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/today-alice-annette-jenny-rose-girls-wow-relaxation-book-now-chicago/49322472Is this massage parlor in Chicago? If so PM my the info!

DonTheMon
02-26-18, 18:06
Gunnison spa shut down Friday night by Chicago officials. Said to be prostitution and cops loaded up on a ton of evidence Friday night. Said to include names of some of the regular customers. Hope any of you mongers never left any evidence at this place. The place seemed to be getting better. This was a surprise. But cops love to surprise. Guess there were no customers there at the time. Well. Time to move on.

OrdLover
02-26-18, 18:13
There a review of lotus spa on Irving Park at Rubmap. What does the review says about this new place? Good or bad?

Angai
02-26-18, 18:40
Gunnison spa shut down Friday night by Chicago officials. Said to be prostitution and cops loaded up on a ton of evidence Friday night. Said to include names of some of the regular customers. Hope any of you mongers never left any evidence at this place. The place seemed to be getting better. This was a surprise. But cops love to surprise. Guess there were no customers there at the time. Well. Time to move on.That's a shame I only went there twice. Well even if they had customer info they couldn't do anything with it all the same.

Walker333
02-26-18, 22:01
Are pretty much the worst time to go to a spa. I learned that the hard way. The two worst experiences I've ever had were on Sunday nights. It's because they put out the new girls and the flunkies just to keep the doors open. None of the attractive experienced girls want to work weekends. They want to have fun like everyone else. They want to work 5 days and have weekends off. Most of them don't get 2 days off though. My main girl does but lately her massage has become non-existent and I went to see somebody else.

I went to Yun Ping based on recent reviews on RM. I knew right when she opened the door that it was probably going to be a bad time. The problem was that she was mildly attractive and in her 20's which is becoming increasingly rare in Chicago. So I rolled the dice.

The further out in the boonies of China these girls are from, the closer they are to semi-retardation. It's not their fault. It's simply a lack of education and manners. The country needs several more generations of advancement before we can expect the country girls to be anything but spazzes. There are exceptions but they are rare.

The massage was terrible. It was her spreading oil on my back the way you would spread a rub on a steak. At least a couple times I caught her watching her phone with one hand and sliming me with the other. Now this is the best part, on the flip, she tells me she's never done it before. And I believe her. I had to show her how to give a handy. And she was terrible. I mean absolutely an abomination. It was like she was working some mechanical pump, like she was expecting it to spurt after a couple pumps like a lawnmower.

The worst part was her attitude. It was somewhat authoritative yet completely silly at the same time. She is probably on the spectrum somewhere, sent to the US by frustrated family members who were thinking at least she wouldn't fuck up tugging dicks.

I gave her a twenty as a tip and walked out. She didn't protest. There are no redeeming qualities, unfortunately. It's okay to be new. It's not okay to have her personality and be new, because in a sense she will always be new.

The place is a shit-hole anyways. Nasty TS and nastier rooms. There was some kind of party out front too, in the fake ass hair salon. It was all older Chinese and they were huddled around a table.On Sundays, late in the morning, close to noon, it was actually good. I had to admit that I have never done Sunday nights. However, Sunday mornings, especially on snowy or rainy days weren't bad for me, very calm, quiet, no phone. Door answering interruptions etc. Even a few extra minutes were available.

Biliator
02-27-18, 00:26
Kelly. Last client of day. Good skills but emotionally detached. $80/ hr deep tissue. I rejected topless L2 $120. $60 L1 done well. I had fun last year with younger provider. Will not repeat.Back in the day, "Kelly" was Lisa at Mercy, and then for a very brief time at Moon Spa. Trust me when I tell you she was a LOT more fun at Mercy than is the case today. I do like Mary, but rarely bother to see her anymore since I gots nowheres after trying to see her fairly regularly for a time.

ArielDude28
02-27-18, 00:26
I saw reviews on golden multiple times (provider Selena. Etc). I am not sure if its the same place but I went to Golden Dream Spa on Chicago Av. There was lot of construction going on and this is right across Chicago Motors who is a dealer of used cop cars. Seriously. There were some cop cars at this place and some cops who were at that dealer. It was weird walking in after ringing the bell. They asked me to take out my shoe and wear flip flops. The provider was very average looking and should be in her late 30's of early 40's. She did not have any personality. I am glad I took 30 minutes. 20 minutes massage and on the flip she takes my hand and asks me to do my own thing. I insisted and she asked how much. I said 40 and she was no. Seriously? I ordered to just do it for 40 and she started the jack hammer motion with a weird face and feelings. I did some UTC of top and closed eyes so I don; t see her face to finish myself off. As said, not a great personality and no special moments as such. I would not repeat. Is this really the place that was highly rated with Selena and others? May be I am missing something.

RaccoonJoe
02-27-18, 15:00
Thanks, CoolPatrick! Yes, $70 is for one hour massage. They also offer deep-tissue for one hour $80 as well. And yes, $60 for HE.

Thanks for explaning the abbreviations.

First off, great report. But I'd assume you were saying $70 for one-hour massage, and then $60 for the happy ending. Otherwise your shorthand suggested $170 and then $160, which is insane, unless these numbers were exactly what you paid and asked by AMT (you have my condolences if this was true).

If you were saying seventy and sixty dollars and you want to use shorthand, just remember the dollar sign (stands for the Benjamin, 100 dollars. Just say. 7 and. 6 and do not include the dollar sign. $. 7 means $170 dollars. When in doubt, just typed the donation in the conventional way.

RaccoonJoe
02-27-18, 15:02
I never tried Christina at this place. I'll see her next time I visit this spa and will report how things went.

I recently saw a Chrissy or Christina at this place. It was nothing like described below, so I assume she is an HE only provider? She was cute and was great with the hands.

RaccoonJoe
02-27-18, 15:13
Interesting. Kelly didn't offer L2 to me, when I saw her. Frankly, I don't think that I would be interested in it anyways.

Kelly. Last client of day. Good skills but emotionally detached. $80/ hr deep tissue. I rejected topless L2 $120. $60 L1 done well. I had fun last year with younger provider. Will not repeat.

RaccoonJoe
02-27-18, 15:15
I can see how I wouldn't receive much extras from Mary, even if I see her regularly. Thanks for the confirmation.

Back in the day, "Kelly" was Lisa at Mercy, and then for a very brief time at Moon Spa. Trust me when I tell you she was a LOT more fun at Mercy than is the case today. I do like Mary, but rarely bother to see her anymore since I gots nowheres after trying to see her fairly regularly for a time.

RaccoonJoe
02-27-18, 15:20
LOL. I also freaked out the first time I went to this spa and saw all the cop cars.

I agree that the hype about this spa is unwarranted. Mandy gives OK service, but she will make you wait 15 minutes in the room before starting the massage. Even after that she tends to goes in and out of the room. I bet she's also massaging a fellow monger at the same time. Most of my visits the end was fine, but I got shorted minimum 20 minutes every time.

I haven't tried any other provider here, but I'm thinking of seeing Selena soon. Once I do, I'll report how it was.

I saw reviews on golden multiple times (provider Selena. Etc). I am not sure if its the same place but I went to Golden Dream Spa on Chicago Av. There was lot of construction going on and this is right across Chicago Motors who is a dealer of used cop cars. Seriously. There were some cop cars at this place and some cops who were at that dealer. It was weird walking in after ringing the bell. They asked me to take out my shoe and wear flip flops. The provider was very average looking and should be in her late 30's of early 40's. She did not have any personality. I am glad I took 30 minutes. 20 minutes massage and on the flip she takes my hand and asks me to do my own thing. I insisted and she asked how much. I said 40 and she was no. Seriously? I ordered to just do it for 40 and she started the jack hammer motion with a weird face and feelings. I did some UTC of top and closed eyes so I don; t see her face to finish myself off. As said, not a great personality and no special moments as such. I would not repeat. Is this really the place that was highly rated with Selena and others? May be I am missing something.

Sisyphus111
02-27-18, 17:12
Gunnison spa shut down Friday night by Chicago officials. Said to be prostitution and cops loaded up on a ton of evidence Friday night. Said to include names of some of the regular customers. Hope any of you mongers never left any evidence at this place. The place seemed to be getting better. This was a surprise. But cops love to surprise. Guess there were no customers there at the time. Well. Time to move on."No customers there at the time" = cops got their jollies off before busting them, LOL.

Mav951
02-27-18, 23:48
Back in the day, "Kelly" was Lisa at Mercy, and then for a very brief time at Moon Spa. Trust me when I tell you she was a LOT more fun at Mercy than is the case today. I do like Mary, but rarely bother to see her anymore since I gots nowheres after trying to see her fairly regularly for a time.I remember those days, had a lot of fun at Mercy sadly the buildings gone and while Kelly is still decent the fun isn't nearly as much.

Mav951
02-27-18, 23:52
Back in the day, "Kelly" was Lisa at Mercy, and then for a very brief time at Moon Spa. Trust me when I tell you she was a LOT more fun at Mercy than is the case today. I do like Mary, but rarely bother to see her anymore since I gots nowheres after trying to see her fairly regularly for a time.I remember those days, had lots of fun at Mercy and some good memories. Kelly is still decent but a lot of the things have been taken off the table.

Villa1028
02-28-18, 18:55
Not sure if this is the right location to post but it is right off I290 and harlem. Anyone heard or reports on this AP? If not thinking of TTOFT.

ChgoJJ
02-28-18, 19:53
The lady in the pic is not the actual MT (surprise surprise LOL) . MT is average looking latina, early 40's with a nice rack. . 50 for 45 minutes. Upsell was. 60 for HE, . 80 for topless HE and 1. 30 for nude HE. I negotiated standard HE for. 40. She wanted me to flip about 20 minutes into massage but I told her to massage me some more. Massage was just an oily rubdown. I personally will not see her again. Her name is Alexa. I TOFTT.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/7733875700-let-my-soft-hands-explore-your-hard-body/88103652

773387 xxxx Let my soft hands explore your hard body.

Posted: Wednesday, February 28,2018 3:05 PM.

All natural Latina waiting for you to call.

My gentle touch will awaken every sense you have. I'll make your visit worth while.

https://www.Facebook.com/Pascual.castro.9235

Post I'd: 88103652 chicago.

OrdLover
03-01-18, 12:58
I remember reading a couple reviews here but I can't remember if they were good or bad. I try the search bar but it too short of a word to look up. Anybody here been there recently?

Goodtimechicago
03-01-18, 17:54
Got Lisa. 10/10 on AMP scale. Very youthful, amazing body, small breasts, best ass on an Asian that I've ever seen. Full access top and bottom. Offers CBJ if you bring your own protection. Damage wasn't negotiated. But I was very pleased so left a little above usual. Would see again if I didn't want variety, but she is a top notch backup for anyone wanting amazing looks and finish. Massage not worth it though so if you need that go with someone else.

JamesTChicago
03-01-18, 22:48
There a review of lotus spa on Irving Park at Rubmap. What does the review says about this new place? Good or bad?Yeah, I'm curious too. Given that they are open until 11:00 that must be a good sign. Any word, anyone? I have some free time in a couple weeks so I'll give it a shot then. DMs are fine with me.

Angai
03-02-18, 00:19
The lady in the pic is not the actual MT (surprise surprise LOL) . MT is average looking latina, early 40's with a nice rack. . 50 for 45 minutes. Upsell was. 60 for HE, . 80 for topless HE and 1. 30 for nude HE. I negotiated standard HE for. 40. She wanted me to flip about 20 minutes into massage but I told her to massage me some more. Massage was just an oily rubdown. I personally will not see her again. Her name is Alexa. I TOFTT.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/7733875700-let-my-soft-hands-explore-your-hard-body/88103652

773387 xxxx Let my soft hands explore your hard body.

Posted: Wednesday, February 28,2018 3:05 PM.

All natural Latina waiting for you to call.

My gentle touch will awaken every sense you have. I'll make your visit worth while.

https://www.Facebook.com/Pascual.castro.9235

Post I'd: 88103652 chicago.Nice report sounds like the standard LMP experience thanks for saving me a trip I almost went there a couple weeks ago they just didn't have any girls available and by the time she called me back I went somewhere else.

OngBak15
03-02-18, 01:58
I remember reading a couple reviews here but I can't remember if they were good or bad. I try the search bar but it too short of a word to look up. Anybody here been there recently?I went a month ago. Mid age asians. Massage was basic with te standard finish. Nothing to write home about. I would most likely not go back.

Member #6027
03-02-18, 12:04
I've got a question that might be a little bit beside the point: how's the actual massage at Relax on Cermak? From the sound of it everything else is good, but seeing as my back is a bit achy I'd like to find a place that does a good massage in addition to everything else.

Wood Street
03-02-18, 16:00
I've got a question that might be a little bit beside the point: how's the actual massage at Relax on Cermak? From the sound of it everything else is good, but seeing as my back is a bit achy I'd like to find a place that does a good massage in addition to everything else.I would not go there expecting a therapeutic massage. Once they know what you are there for they will ease of the massage effort and probably start the teasing.

E2304
03-02-18, 18:20
I would not go there expecting a therapeutic massage. Once they know what you are there for they will ease of the massage effort and probably start the teasing.Good pressure and fairly thorough.

Robert Gou2
03-02-18, 19:47
I've got a question that might be a little bit beside the point: how's the actual massage at Relax on Cermak? From the sound of it everything else is good, but seeing as my back is a bit achy I'd like to find a place that does a good massage in addition to everything else.Not sure where you're located but for my money the best massage you can get is at sun in glen ellyn. PM for more details or check the Lombard message board.

Walker333
03-02-18, 19:54
I've got a question that might be a little bit beside the point: how's the actual massage at Relax on Cermak? From the sound of it everything else is good, but seeing as my back is a bit achy I'd like to find a place that does a good massage in addition to everything else.Actually I've had a good massage when I paid for one hour, but the MT was not young and / or sexy and / or attractive at all. Going for hh with a younger talent will definitely be a challenge. Stay safe, Man.

Avg Joe
03-02-18, 21:16
I've got a question that might be a little bit beside the point: how's the actual massage at Relax on Cermak? From the sound of it everything else is good, but seeing as my back is a bit achy I'd like to find a place that does a good massage in addition to everything else.I have been there several times and always had a good massage from Mia. She is a cute little spinner type and if you ask her for hard she will do it. Was never shorted on time with her. I call ahead and make an appt with her so I dont have to wait around. I don't know any of the other girls there.

The only problem is that parking can be difficult on a weekday and be careful at night. There have been more than a few robberies in the C'town area. There are parking spots directly in front so use those if you can.

AJ.

SaintChuck
03-03-18, 10:05
Not sure if this is the right location to post but it is right off I290 and harlem. Anyone heard or reports on this AP? If not thinking of TTOFT.You can read my post in this thread. Report #18490. Don't waste your time or your money. SaintChuck.

StanleyStankas
03-03-18, 10:45
"No customers there at the time" = cops got their jollies off before busting them, LOL.Happened the same way in the roselle area many years back when I was booking strippers and topless waitresses. This was not my booking, however a girl I booked a lot would do what needed to be done depending on the money and customers. She came to my office in schaumburg one afternoon with a newspaper clipping and said that she was one that was rounded up! Of course the cops got their rocks off first! And then said after several hours look we have been here for hours, you are all great ladies, however our supervisor will bust us if we don't bust you! So yea I would say that is what went down at gunnison. Don't live over there any longer, however used to go by that place almost daily!

ChgoGuySouth
03-03-18, 14:56
Does anyone know of a female mature hispanic massuse who gives a real massage with he? Does not have to be FS. In addition, I have an fwb who would like a massage from her as well so if she massages women too would be a bonus.

LatinPoker
03-03-18, 16:19
Does anyone know of a female mature hispanic massuse who gives a real massage with he? Does not have to be FS. In addition, I have an fwb who would like a massage from her as well so if she massages women too would be a bonus.Isabela? https://www.isabelapomares.com/ Absolutely no FS, but a few options on the finish (standard HJ, topless, nude), rates range from $. 3 to $$, respectively. Never tried roaming (because her massage skills are absolutely amazing! She is the REAL DEAL (she is as good as, IMO she's better than any legit masseuse I've ever seen), she's super petite, but has freakishly strong hands, there were a few times I had to ask her to back down on pressure. Absolutely perfect, the HE is just using in the cake.

Give her a go, she's on the northside. You won't be disappointed.

Walker333
03-03-18, 16:43
I have been there several times and always had a good massage from Mia. She is a cute little spinner type and if you ask her for hard she will do it. Was never shorted on time with her. I call ahead and make an appt with her so I dont have to wait around. I don't know any of the other girls there.

The only problem is that parking can be difficult on a weekday and be careful at night. There have been more than a few robberies in the C'town area. There are parking spots directly in front so use those if you can.

AJ.Sometimes there are some strange man standing next to available parking spots, they are ptretending to help you to park, giving you some directions, although it is not needed. In any case, guys, make sure to give them a buck, when you're leaving your car there. Otherwise you may discover some damage, scratches or whatever on your car later on.

Walker333
03-03-18, 16:50
Sometimes there are some strange man standing next to available parking spots, they are ptretending to help you to park, giving you some directions, although it is not needed. In any case, guys, make sure to give them a buck, when you're leaving your car there. Otherwise you may discover some damage, scratches or whatever on your car later on.WOW. If the pics are real, then she is a beautiful women.

TropicalHenry2
03-03-18, 17:05
Isabela? https://www.isabelapomares.com/ Absolutely no FS, but a few options on the finish (standard HJ, topless, nude), rates range from $. 3 to $$, respectively. Never tried roaming (because her massage skills are absolutely amazing! She is the REAL DEAL (she is as good as, IMO she's better than any legit masseuse I've ever seen), she's super petite, but has freakishly strong hands, there were a few times I had to ask her to back down on pressure. Absolutely perfect, the HE is just using in the cake.

Give her a go, she's on the northside. You won't be disappointed.I'll second this. I would be a little less enthusiastic about the massage. Not that it isn't good. It is, but the legit massages I've had are a bit better. But Isabela is a beautiful and very nice person.

LatinPoker
03-03-18, 18:27
WOW. If the pics are real, then she is a beautiful women.That's all her!! I'm almost certain she's got bolt-ons, rack is amazing regardless. If I had to guess, early 40's? But she does yoga, so she super fit.

Please treat her with respect guys, she's been my go-to after the 20 mile run day for years. Again, no FS, just a mind blowing massage with an amazing ending. She has a shower, but uses unscented high quality oils, I honestly leave it on, as my skin (and the rest of me), feels amazing after she's put her skilled hands to work on me.

RickusDickus
03-03-18, 18:44
Out of towner here. Did ton's of reading looking for boobies with HE places and went here to unwind. I thought I scored and drew a cute 25 yo who did a thorough table shower and massage with the expected smile at the end. The big disappointment was no roaming allowed. She was adamant that nobody does that there. Other than that, it was an OK experience. The other ladies in the place we 50 somethings.

I had other experiences I will report on later and also a confusing non experience with this thick hot asian chick that I could not find anything on: http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/im-reviewed-curvy-asian-college-babe-outcalls-only/85701642.

Anyone have an knowledge of her?

I went a month ago. I don't remember the MT's name. She was chubby that's for sure. I would give her a 2 on looks. She smiled a lot but in a weird way. When it came time she was working the ole handy hard. Matter a fact I could tell she was breaking a sweat. I felt bad for her. She almost turned the lights out completely. Like I said she was a 2 and looking at her working me was not a turn on. I had to concentrate to finish.

GreatGatsby
03-03-18, 19:55
Isabela? https://www.isabelapomares.com/ Absolutely no FS, but a few options on the finish (standard HJ, topless, nude), rates range from $. 3 to $$, respectively. Never tried roaming (because her massage skills are absolutely amazing! She is the REAL DEAL (she is as good as, IMO she's better than any legit masseuse I've ever seen), she's super petite, but has freakishly strong hands, there were a few times I had to ask her to back down on pressure. Absolutely perfect, the HE is just using in the cake.

Give her a go, she's on the northside. You won't be disappointed.So on her website it says 1 hr = $. 3- Is this including the HE? Or is it $. 3 + another $. 3 for HE?

Stay safe,

GG.

Ron M
03-03-18, 21:33
She has great reviews. For what she charges I'd expect full service. For the price she charges a nude massage with a HJ finish doesn't work for me.

LatinPoker
03-03-18, 22:31
So on her website it says 1 hr = $. 3- Is this including the HE? Or is it $. 3 + another $. 3 for HE?

Stay safe,

GG.Correct, $. 3 ($130) for standard HE, $150 topless (Russian), $$ nude (she grinds you down a little and finishes in either HE or Russian).

*** note- she doesn’t accept any payment until the end, so know going in that your in for at least $.3 + whatever you may want to “upgrade” for

E2304
03-03-18, 23:05
Correct, $. 3 ($130) for standard HE, $150 topless (Russian), $$ nude (she grinds you down a little and finishes in either HE or Russian).

*** note- she doesnt accept any payment until the end, so know going in that your in for at least $.3 + whatever you may want to upgrade for"Screening process"?

LatinPoker
03-03-18, 23:26
"Screening process"?Yep. She just wants to make sure you are who you say you are, not a big deal at all. ID check like the others, it's been YEARS since I got in, not sure what else she might be asking for, but I guarantee, she's legit.

OPIllini
03-04-18, 16:52
https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/d/free-table-shower-asian/6490427013.html

Down the street from 70 xx posted earlier. Anything to report?Went there last Sunday. Had Coco, an older provider in her late 40's I guess. Average massage and standard finish with a little DFK at the end. Total damage with tip - $. 1.

Probably will not repeat.

OPIllini
03-04-18, 19:12
Today dreamed about Selena at Golden Dream Spa. This was a good dream that started with a nice thorough table shower. The massage was okay at best. Standard finish with some intense DFK. Facilities are very nice. Roomy and clean. Will probably repeat soon.

UBeMyFriend99
03-04-18, 22:24
Stopped by a place in Naperville I have been to 4 x. Have used 2 different MT's there. One in particular is very friendly and has nearly perfected the art of lovable play and flirting. She is also pretty, 7 out of 10. I believe her to be around 25. Tonight with her clothes on she laid on my back for a minute and kissed my ear telling me I'm sexy. I know its a game but its a fun game. After she kneels on the table while I'm still face down with her knees along my head so she is facing my ass. Gives me a little spank and circles the ole hole with her finger. After she continued the massage which was pretty good. On the finish she had me so ready I shot her hair while she was standing and also some of my buddies flew over my shoulder. She laughed and said you got me too, strong shooter! Slightly emarrased I apologized. Tipped her standard and on my way.

ComTech42
03-05-18, 10:25
Can some one recommend the CLC massage on Milwaukee Ave. Please PM. I will be glad to reciprocate if you come to Atlanta.

JamesNoper
03-05-18, 13:13
Stopped by a place in Naperville I have been to 4 x. Have used 2 different MT's there. One in particular is very friendly and has nearly perfected the art of lovable play and flirting. She is also pretty, 7 out of 10. I believe her to be around 25. Tonight with her clothes on she laid on my back for a minute and kissed my ear telling me I'm sexy. I know its a game but its a fun game. After she kneels on the table while I'm still face down with her knees along my head so she is facing my ass. Gives me a little spank and circles the ole hole with her finger. After she continued the massage which was pretty good. On the finish she had me so ready I shot her hair while she was standing and also some of my buddies flew over my shoulder. She laughed and said you got me too, strong shooter! Slightly emarrased I apologized. Tipped her standard and on my way.You going to give us a location? If you mean the flower shop, which is what I'm gathering from your title, that's not in Naperville.

Angai
03-05-18, 13:55
Does anyone know of a female mature hispanic massuse who gives a real massage with he? Does not have to be FS. In addition, I have an fwb who would like a massage from her as well so if she massages women too would be a bonus.http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/south-american-delicacies-specialty-massage-by-appointment-only-call-now/87688692

You will get a similar experience from Sophia as you would from Isabella Pretty much the same rates with more options though. She is a licensed masseuse and does a excellent massage, just further south like your alias.

Lothar22
03-05-18, 15:56
Gunnison spa shut down Friday night by Chicago officials. Said to be prostitution and cops loaded up on a ton of evidence Friday night. Said to include names of some of the regular customers. Hope any of you mongers never left any evidence at this place. The place seemed to be getting better. This was a surprise. But cops love to surprise. Guess there were no customers there at the time. Well. Time to move on.When I went there the other day and saw the sign on the front door I had to do a Darth Vader Noooo.

Looks like they've been busted before too. So wondering if they will come back. This was my fallback when the one on Harlem and Montrose closed.

MWiggly2
03-05-18, 17:46
I went to Relax last week. Drew the girl with round spots on her back and sensitive nipples. Can't remember her name. Lots of fun, several positions and some moaning with my thumb in her ass. Door fee +1. 2.

Walker333
03-05-18, 18:38
I went to Relax last week. Drew the girl with round spots on her back and sensitive nipples. Can't remember her name. Lots of fun, several positions and some moaning with my thumb in her ass. Door fee +1. 2.If there are "lots of fun," then you relaxed not at Relax on Dempster in MG.

Member #5942
03-05-18, 19:40
When I went there the other day and saw the sign on the front door I had to do a Darth Vader Noooo.

Looks like they've been busted before too. So wondering if they will come back. This was my fallback when the one on Harlem and Montrose closed.Nothing stops gunnison from reopening. This has happened before. They been open and closed on and off for over 15+ years. Gunnison is the starter kit for new mongers before they become made men.

Walker333
03-05-18, 21:07
Nothing stops gunnison from reopening. This has happened before. They been open and closed on and off for over 15+ years. Gunnison is the starter kit for new mongers before they become made men.
It’s impossible to say better. 100% in agreement in all points. Most of us have gone through the place. And many will. It will reopen sooner than we expect!

Biliator
03-05-18, 21:47
If there are "lots of fun," then you relaxed not at Relax on Dempster in MG.Yeah. If you can't get what you want at Relax on Cermak you need to surrender your monger card immediately.

YTruck
03-06-18, 00:04
Anyone heard of this?

Lushchicago.com

Not sure if it's legit or has extras?

Easyed00
03-06-18, 01:11
You going to give us a location? If you mean the flower shop, which is what I'm gathering from your title, that's not in Naperville.Could we be talking about a place on Book Rd in in that and city?

Eman31
03-06-18, 01:45
You going to give us a location? If you mean the flower shop, which is what I'm gathering from your title, that's not in Naperville.Just a guess but he was probably referring to Rose Spa on Book Rd in Naperville.

UBeMyFriend99
03-06-18, 11:19
Thats the one.

Just a guess but he was probably referring to Rose Spa on Book Rd in Naperville..

Walker333
03-06-18, 11:34
Yeah. If you can't get what you want at Relax on Cermak you need to surrender your monger card immediately.HE is always available, but FS, on the first visit YMMV in CT. On the other hand, if you can get L1 in MG, you will get a golden Monger's award.

Member #6027
03-06-18, 12:16
A few days back I went to my old standby and saw Sheri. This was the first time I'd seen her. I don't think she was mentioned in the discussion about this place a week or two ago. She's young (mid 20's), good looking, and friendly. She also gave a really good massage. My back had been sore recently and she did a fantastic job of making me feel better. The only problem with her massage is that it was too short. I paid for the hour, but was in and out of there in 40 minutes. This is a recurring problem with this place. I absolutely hate getting shorted on time, and am not likely to go back because of it. I don't mind that this place is a little more expensive than other places as long as I get what I pay for.

Standard ending was fine, though not remarkable. 100 would have lost the top, but that was too much seeing as I was a little aggravated about how early the flip came (if I had been in a better mood I might have gone for it as she really was nice looking).

Walker333
03-06-18, 12:49
A few days back I went to my old standby and saw Sheri. This was the first time I'd seen her. I don't think she was mentioned in the discussion about this place a week or two ago. She's young (mid 20's), good looking, and friendly. She also gave a really good massage. My back had been sore recently and she did a fantastic job of making me feel better. The only problem with her massage is that it was too short. I paid for the hour, but was in and out of there in 40 minutes. This is a recurring problem with this place. I absolutely hate getting shorted on time, and am not likely to go back because of it. I don't mind that this place is a little more expensive than other places as long as I get what I pay for.

Standard ending was fine, though not remarkable. 100 would have lost the top, but that was too much seeing as I was a little aggravated about how early the flip came (if I had been in a better mood I might have gone for it as she really was nice looking).Shortening on time is similar to stealing or ripping off, as if getting a half order in a restaurant even if the full portion has been paid for. But the question is, and I discussed it a few times with MTs (when they were able to communicate), if the time spent at the TS, and dressing / undressing counts as the part of an hour that had been purchased. Some of the MTs insisted that one hour is the time that we can spend at the place regardless of the activities there, but some others, those who charge extra 10 for the TS, agreed that the actual massage. Rubbing should last 60 min. IMO they are right. On the other hand, some of the girls believe that the vast majority of clients are coming for the extras only, and don't care about the massage, therefore shortening isn't important at all. Based upon my personal experience, older, less attractive providers are less likely to shorten time, but YMMV while dealing with the spinners. Gentlemen, what do you think? .

ReadyForRub
03-06-18, 14:39
Shortening on time is similar to stealing or ripping off, as if getting a half order in a restaurant even if the full portion has been paid for. But the question is, and I discussed it a few times with MTs (when they were able to communicate), if the time spent at the TS, and dressing / undressing counts as the part of an hour that had been purchased. Some of the MTs insisted that one hour is the time that we can spend at the place regardless of the activities there, but some others, those who charge extra 10 for the TS, agreed that the actual massage. Rubbing should last 60 min. IMO they are right. On the other hand, some of the girls believe that the vast majority of clients are coming for the extras only, and don't care about the massage, therefore shortening isn't important at all. Based upon my personal experience, older, less attractive providers are less likely to shorten time, but YMMV while dealing with the spinners. Gentlemen, what do you think? .If it's an important issue, ask before you get to the room. If you are in and out in less than the advertised / promised time, don't repeat; but always report.

Avg Joe
03-06-18, 21:21
Shortening on time is similar to stealing or ripping off, as if getting a half order in a restaurant even if the full portion has been paid for. But the question is, and I discussed it a few times with MTs (when they were able to communicate), if the time spent at the TS, and dressing / undressing counts as the part of an hour that had been purchased. Some of the MTs insisted that one hour is the time that we can spend at the place regardless of the activities there, but some others, those who charge extra 10 for the TS, agreed that the actual massage. Rubbing should last 60 min. IMO they are right. On the other hand, some of the girls believe that the vast majority of clients are coming for the extras only, and don't care about the massage, therefore shortening isn't important at all. Based upon my personal experience, older, less attractive providers are less likely to shorten time, but YMMV while dealing with the spinners. Gentlemen, what do you think? .

When I pay for a 1 hour massage and hand them the money, I look at them and say "it's for 1 full hour" and then I make sure they see me look at the clock. Have not had much of a problem since then.

AJ.

Ron M
03-06-18, 21:49
In my experience indie massage therapists tend to be more liberal on time. Meaning they don't mind going over the time I pay for. The one legit (no playing) massage spa I go to end right on time.

Ztar7
03-06-18, 23:34
Sometimes there are some strange man standing next to available parking spots, they are ptretending to help you to park, giving you some directions, although it is not needed. In any case, guys, make sure to give them a buck, when you're leaving your car there. Otherwise you may discover some damage, scratches or whatever on your car later on.They are homeless, it's one of the few ways they have learned to make a few dollars. Whether they actually use it to buy food, or the next bag of dope, is unknown.

I'm sympathetic, so I usually give a dollar. Saves you the trouble of worrying about it, and gets them whatever it is they want.

CuteWOne
03-07-18, 07:24
Hello everyone, I'm from the Milwaukee area and I am in search of a massuse that has and does a massage milking table. (For those who don't know what that is Google it LOL) just wondering if there is anyone down your way that dies it AMP or private. Can't really find anyone that does that around here. Thanks in advance.

Fiasco 20
03-07-18, 08:25
Hello everyone, I'm from the Milwaukee area and I am in search of a massuse that has and does a massage milking table. (For those who don't know what that is Google it LOL) just wondering if there is anyone down your way that dies it AMP or private. Can't really find anyone that does that around here. Thanks in advance.http://chicago.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/milking-table-massage-experience-the-art-of-edging-independent-and-professional-march-6-12/89513142

Jayp80
03-07-18, 09:35
http://chicago.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/milking-table-massage-experience-the-art-of-edging-independent-and-professional-march-6-12/89513142There was a much less attractive woman offering the same service round a month ago for less than half of he price, link is down now.

CuteWOne
03-07-18, 11:52
http://chicago.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/milking-table-massage-experience-the-art-of-edging-independent-and-professional-march-6-12/89513142Thanks but that's way more than I want to spend on that.

Ron M
03-07-18, 12:38
Thanks but that's way more than I want to spend on that.Those are high end escort prices she's charging. Besides I'm use to the regular massage table.

Aehtra
03-07-18, 15:50
Where's the best place to look for an amazing massage tonight near O'Hare? I prefer independent providers but am open to AMPs. Looking for someone hot with good skills!

Walker333
03-07-18, 20:55
Where's the best place to look for an amazing massage tonight near O'Hare? I prefer independent providers but am open to AMPs. Looking for someone hot with good skills!We all here are desperately looking for the same, an amazing massage, good skills etc. , I'm afraid to disappoint you. It doesn't exist here, Man. Welcome to Chicago and good luck, stay safe.

Ron M
03-08-18, 01:31
We all here are desperately looking for the same, an amazing massage, good skills etc. , I'm afraid to disappoint you. It doesn't exist here, Man. Welcome to Chicago and good luck, stay safe.If she's hot looking her massage skills don't matter to me. I know it's going to be an awesome time.

CoolPatrick
03-08-18, 11:41
Those are high end escort prices she's charging. Besides I'm use to the regular massage table.

http://chicago.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/milking-table-massage-experience-the-art-of-edging-independent-and-professional-march-6-12/89513142She capitalizes on a very special niche. https://www.milkingtable.com Many videos with made-shift milking table on pornhub for people to watch and remember for stimulus recall when people are getting happy ending from a typical AMT but her service can't really get them going.

Now seriously, if she carries her milking table to travel all over the country to provide a good milking table massage, you have to give her credit for that. That is good business practice. Whether we want to pay that much for the specialized service is one thing, but we have to be fair about what she does.

I'm like you, Ron, that I'm used to the regular table. But I'd book her if I crave a milking table experience.

Ron M
03-08-18, 12:58
She capitalizes on a very special niche. https://www.milkingtable.com

I'm like you, Ron, that I'm used to the regular table. But I'd book her if I crave a milking table experience.Just for the ease and comfort a milking table would be worth it. On a regular massage table laying face down does get a bit uncomfortable if you know what I mean.

Biliator
03-08-18, 14:53
Is there any serious fun to be had, post-Emily (sorry to say, lost track of her since she left.)? Thanks for any Intel.

Walker333
03-08-18, 18:45
Is there any serious fun to be had, post-Emily (sorry to say, lost track of her since she left.)? Thanks for any Intel.Just L1, for now, if you like crowd, noise, shorted time etc. Good luck.

CoolPatrick
03-08-18, 19:01
Just for the ease and comfort a milking table would be worth it. On a regular massage table laying face down does get a bit uncomfortable if you know what I mean.Yes indeed, Ron. In a perfect world, it should be a 4-hands service for milking table, meaning there is always one MT working under the table when I'm facing down. That would definitely worth the money.

Enough of chit chat, here is some useful intel for those who doesn't know already:

Alternatively, we can reach out to Stacy (TER: 298005) in Rogers Park and paid $130/hr for a pretty okay experience of edging, milking and rimming with her make-shift cushion on her mat. As long as you can manage to schedule something with her and be okay with her eccentric personality. I enjoyed her service a lot and praise her effort to rim as deep as she possibly can. $130/hr for decent back massage and bbbj and rimming! The key is to get a hold of her and willing to have almost always a late start of your appointment. :)

It's worth the effort in my book because I love chasing service of special niches. YMMV.

Miamiat
03-08-18, 22:38
Is there any serious fun to be had, post-Emily (sorry to say, lost track of her since she left.)? Thanks for any Intel.Michelle and Julie play a ton, but don't have the massage skills of Emily. Both of the current gals get nakedy and allow almost anything. But again, the whole experience with Emily was more relaxing and sensual.

FlyByNature90
03-08-18, 23:34
I had this account for awhile but never use it. I usually see escorts and do reviews on The other site but recently I've been wanting massages so here's some reports for you guys.

Jennifer Spa: I went there twice. First time had an older lady probably mid 40's. I'm in my late 20's and kinda like older ladies so I was fine with that as she was very pretty. On the flip she gave me a slow sensual HE and really took her time rubbing balls, shaft and all that good stuff. I returned a few days later and there was a different lady there much older and not good looking. I asked for the other lady (couldn't remember her name). She said she was the only one there but she would take good care of me. I said whatever and went with it. The massage was average but when I flipped she told me I could self serve. I was like WTF? I could've stayed at home and did that. And plus this was about only 40 minutes in. I asked again and she said "no you do it, go ahead". I said hell no I'm leaving, got up got dressed and left. On the way out she said "no tip"? I said no you do it. Tip yourself. Won't return.

Comfort Spa: I tried this spot twice and the massage is pretty nonexistent. They are money hungry for every dollar. I got a CBJ there my first time and it was just ok but more hand motion than mouth. She also used some plastic wrap bs so it was weird. I figured I'd give the place another go since it's convenient to my route home. The 2nd time I went I was greeted by an older lady who had to be in her 50's. I should've left right then and there. The massage was the worst in history. She asked me to flip like 20 minutes in. I was puzzled. She offered CBJ for $. 2. I said nope. She wanted $. For topless HJ. Nope. She did a standard HJ for. 6 but clearly was mad I didn't take the other options for some reason. Maybe business is slow. But afterwards I realized the massage was over and it had only been 25 minutes into the hour. I made sure to point that out to her so she offered to rub me some more but was clearly distracted and wasn't putting forth effort. I honestly don't believe she has any massage training. So I said stop. I got up looked at the clock and said it's been less than 30 minutes I want the half hour rate this isn't a good massage and I don't want an hour. She said no you already paid. I said okay well I'm not giving you. 6 for the HJ. I offered her. 3. She got mad but accepted that. She told me not to return. I told her she couldn't pay me to return. Needless to say I won't return LOL.

The last spot I visited was on 819 s. Western. The girl was smoking hot. Forgive me I'm lousy with names but I think she said it was Emily or something like that. I'm not sure. She looks about 22 or 23 maybe. She had on an orange skirt that barely came past her ass. She was also wearing black stockings that she took off during the TS. She was fucking hot. The TS was amazing and she even kissed my member while drying me off believe it or not. We get in the room and she was all over the table for much of the massage. Her body was over mine alot. She likes to rub all over your butt a whole lot and really gets into that. I let her do what she wanted I didn't mind that it was actually nice. The thing that was so irritating was that the other girl must've stepped out or something. She literally answered the phone constantly during the massage. The phone was literally in the room with us and she answered it 3 times. Lengthy conversations too from other annoying mongers LOL. It kinda ruined the mood towards the end and I always speak my mind I told her that. I said it's rude to me that you constantly do that. She kept saying sorry don't get upset. She did a HJ that was hard to enjoy because I kept thinking someone's going to call the phone any second and interrupt. After we finished I told her I would never return unless there are more than one girl working because the ringer was loud as hell, convos were too long, and it's unfair to me and to her that she has to do that. Great beautiful gorgeous girl. Lousy as fuck management. Honestly I think she probably offers more but I wasn't into it after the constant interruptions and just wanted the HJ and leave. I haven't been back there since but if you can get a massage from her I'd recommend.

Mjj876
03-08-18, 23:59
Just L1, for now, if you like crowd, noise, shorted time etc. Good luck.And an overpriced L1 at that. Not the cleanest place in the world, either.

HeadFirst80
03-09-18, 08:12
I had this account for awhile but never use it. I usually see escorts and do reviews on The other site but recently I've been wanting massages so here's some reports for you guys.

Jennifer Spa: I went there twice. First time had an older lady probably mid 40's. I'm in my late 20's and kinda like older ladies so I was fine with that as she was very pretty. On the flip she gave me a slow sensual HE and really took her time rubbing balls, shaft and all that good stuff. I returned a few days later and there was a different lady there much older and not good looking. I asked for the other lady (couldn't remember her name). She said she was the only one there but she would take good care of me. I said whatever and went with it. The massage was average but when I flipped she told me I could self serve. I was like WTF? I could've stayed at home and did that. And plus this was about only 40 minutes in. I asked again and she said "no you do it, go ahead". I said hell no I'm leaving, got up got dressed and left. On the way out she said "no tip"? I said no you do it. Tip yourself. Won't return.

Comfort Spa: I tried this spot twice and the massage is pretty nonexistent. They are money hungry for every dollar. I got a CBJ there my first time and it was just ok but more hand motion than mouth. She also used some plastic wrap bs so it was weird. I figured I'd give the place another go since it's convenient to my route home. The 2nd time I went I was greeted by an older lady who had to be in her 50's. I should've left right then and there. The massage was the worst in history. She asked me to flip like 20 minutes in. I was puzzled. She offered CBJ for $. 2. I said nope. She wanted $. For topless HJ. Nope. She did a standard HJ for. 6 but clearly was mad I didn't take the other options for some reason. Maybe business is slow. But afterwards I realized the massage was over and it had only been 25 minutes into the hour. I made sure to point that out to her so she offered to rub me some more but was clearly distracted and wasn't putting forth effort. I honestly don't believe she has any massage training. So I said stop. I got up looked at the clock and said it's been less than 30 minutes I want the half hour rate this isn't a good massage and I don't want an hour. She said no you already paid. I said okay well I'm not giving you. 6 for the HJ. I offered her. 3. She got mad but accepted that. She told me not to return. I told her she couldn't pay me to return. Needless to say I won't return LOL.

The last spot I visited was on 819 s. Western. The girl was smoking hot. Forgive me I'm lousy with names but I think she said it was Emily or something like that. I'm not sure. She looks about 22 or 23 maybe. She had on an orange skirt that barely came past her ass. She was also wearing black stockings that she took off during the TS. She was fucking hot. The TS was amazing and she even kissed my member while drying me off believe it or not. We get in the room and she was all over the table for much of the massage. Her body was over mine alot. She likes to rub all over your butt a whole lot and really gets into that. I let her do what she wanted I didn't mind that it was actually nice. The thing that was so irritating was that the other girl must've stepped out or something. She literally answered the phone constantly during the massage. The phone was literally in the room with us and she answered it 3 times. Lengthy conversations too from other annoying mongers LOL. It kinda ruined the mood towards the end and I always speak my mind I told her that. I said it's rude to me that you constantly do that. She kept saying sorry don't get upset. She did a HJ that was hard to enjoy because I kept thinking someone's going to call the phone any second and interrupt. After we finished I told her I would never return unless there are more than one girl working because the ringer was loud as hell, convos were too long, and it's unfair to me and to her that she has to do that. Great beautiful gorgeous girl. Lousy as fuck management. Honestly I think she probably offers more but I wasn't into it after the constant interruptions and just wanted the HJ and leave. I haven't been back there since but if you can get a massage from her I'd recommend.Welcome to the forum. Thank you for the awesome reports!

PussyPoker
03-09-18, 09:17
Welcome to the club of bad service and high prices. In time you will weed out the bad massage girls and only considerate in one the good ones. I have not been to 819 in over a year. Maybe I should go this weekend.

Walker333
03-09-18, 13:13

The last spot I visited was on 819 s. Western. The girl was smoking hot. Forgive me I'm lousy with names but I think she said it was Emily or something like that. I'm not sure. She looks about 22 or 23 maybe. She had on an orange skirt that barely came past her ass. She was also wearing black stockings that she took off during the TS. She was fucking hot. The TS was amazing and she even kissed my member while drying me off believe it or not. We get in the room and she was all over the table for much of the massage. Her body was over mine alot. She likes to rub all over your butt a whole lot and really gets into that. I let her do what she wanted I didn't mind that it was actually nice. The thing that was so irritating was that the other girl must've stepped out or something. She literally answered the phone constantly during the massage. The phone was literally in the room with us and she answered it 3 times. Lengthy conversations too from other annoying mongers LOL. It kinda ruined the mood towards the end and I always speak my mind I told her that. I said it's rude to me that you constantly do that. She kept saying sorry don't get upset. She did a HJ that was hard to enjoy because I kept thinking someone's going to call the phone any second and interrupt. After we finished I told her I would never return unless there are more than one girl working because the ringer was loud as hell, convos were too long, and it's unfair to me and to her that she has to do that. Great beautiful gorgeous girl. Lousy as fuck management. Honestly I think she probably offers more but I wasn't into it after the constant interruptions and just wanted the HJ and leave. I haven't been back there since but if you can get a massage from her I'd recommend.Once again Welcome aboard, excellent reports, it will save some of us money, time and frustration. Now on, if the expected service has not been provided, I will be using your phrase "you do it. Tip yourself" instead of money. Please keep reporting.

CoolPatrick
03-09-18, 13:44
Yes indeed, Ron. In a perfect world, it should be a 4-hands service for milking table, meaning there is always one MT working under the table when I'm facing down. That would definitely worth the money.

Enough of chit chat, here is some useful intel for those who doesn't know already:

Alternatively, we can reach out to Stacy (TER: 298005) in Rogers Park and paid $130/hr for a pretty okay experience of edging, milking and rimming with her make-shift cushion on her mat. As long as you can manage to schedule something with her and be okay with her eccentric personality. I enjoyed her service a lot and praise her effort to rim as deep as she possibly can. $130/hr for decent back massage and bbbj and rimming! The key is to get a hold of her and willing to have almost always a late start of your appointment. :)

It's worth the effort in my book because I love chasing service of special niches. YMMV.It's quite funny to see so many PMs when I posted about an affordable providers for most fellows. So I find I need to set a few things straight for those interested.

Stacy hardly even advertises anymore. The URL on TER profile 298005 is an online crawler's archive of her very old ad. She is using the number (likely google voice) for a long time. She reveals her alias in the voice mail and next to her door bell. The neighborhood is quite and in the safer area of the Rogers Park. Because the general information on TER can be accessed by everybody, I won't respond or share her digit. It is right there for you and not a guarded secret.

She is a very nice girl, but her personality is very eccentric. If you can read TER reviews, all are true and described her personality very accurately. To be honest, if you are not laid back, patient, and open-minded enough, you are likely to be annoyed and turned off. Hence I said, you need to read her mood when you are in her place with her. She is who she is, just know that, it's also because of the eccentricity, she is more than happy to lick your asshole like her favorite ice cream than open her legs to let you fuck her. There are a few reports saying FS is possible, but from what I can tell, it's very YMMV and it's not about money. Don't push or things will get a lot weirder if she is annoyed or raises her temper.

Her massage set up is really NOT good. It's a mat on the floor, she puts a cushion under your belly and groin to lift your ass up (it is not as nice as those you can find in sex toy store). She put towel on it, but if you care deeply about sanitization, consider yourself warned. I don't see it as problem because I believe it is clean for what I can observe. Also, laying on a 3-in mat (on the floor essentially) is definitely not as comfy as on a regular bed or massage table.

She uses lots, I means lots, of coconut oil for the massage, she is thin with B+ cups, when she rubs your back with her body, it is as fun as nuru. But I have to take a long shower at her place to wash most away. She was happy to shower with me and I had a great chat with her then.

She also would let you know that, she is very likely to be late for the appointment. She is very okay if you are late for 30 minutes for your 2 pm appointment, as long as you let her know in advance. Yes, she seems to consider 2:30 start is pretty normal for a 2 pm meeting. To her defense, she probably just start to prepare herself just a short period of time before 2 pm. And that's how she lives her life. Don't challenge or lecture her, don't even let her feel that you may have your contempt about not being punctual.

She has enough business to get by, and she doesn't have a good business mindset to do and plan things effectively. I don't think she keeps good tracks of booking inquiries and rarely responds in a prompt fashion. You just have to be persistent and not get caught up on why she missed your requests. It took me a while to get her response and it was likely my text popped up at the right moment. She also hates disrespectful language and attitude and can sniff thing out. She is likely to spend 15-20 minutes to decide what music she wants to play for the session, while she is also trying to do small talk. This is just her, for better or worse.

As far as appearance goes, the images in the archive is accurate, and old. She is not hot, but not ugly either, probably in her 30's, typical GND who may not catch your eyes when she walks by you. I think she priced herself very fair, all things considered, even with the amount of work I need to do. This is the tradeoff between spending $130 and droping $300 or $400.

I had a little miscommunication with her when I try to get to her apartment and she almost refused to meet me. Obviously I resolved the issue and calmed her down and got a pleasant experience and I learned quite a few things about her during all the chat. But it was not easy. You cannot get any more YMMV with Stacy. The pay out is definitely there but it requires some work and manner at your end. She really has some strength to apply good pressure on pain spots, which she can detect too. And then the happy side of the things will flow in naturally at her pace.

If you are interested in Lingam massage, 2 kgpresents https://www.2kgpresents.com lists it as service item. $350/ hr and you can have just the massage or GFE (or mix) with your provider at 2 kg. They have good reputation.

Walker333
03-09-18, 15:08
It's quite funny to see so many PMs when I posted about an affordable providers for most fellows. So I find I need to set a few things straight for those interested.

Stacy hardly even advertises anymore. The URL on TER profile 298005 is an online crawler's archive of her very old ad. She is using the number (likely google voice) for a long time. She reveals her alias in the voice mail and next to her door bell. The neighborhood is quite and in the safer area of the Rogers Park. Because the general information on TER can be accessed by everybody, I won't respond or share her digit. It is right there for you and not a guarded secret.

She is a very nice girl, but her personality is very eccentric. If you can read TER reviews, all are true and described her personality very accurately. To be honest, if you are not laid back, patient, and open-minded enough, you are likely to be annoyed and turned off. Hence I said, you need to read her mood when you are in her place with her. She is who she is, just know that, it's also because of the eccentricity, she is more than happy to lick your asshole like her favorite ice cream than open her legs to let you fuck her. There are a few reports saying FS is possible, but from what I can tell, it's very YMMV and it's not about money. Don't push or things will get a lot weirder if she is annoyed or raises her temper.

Her massage set up is really NOT good. It's a mat on the floor, she puts a cushion under your belly and groin to lift your ass up (it is not as nice as those you can find in sex toy store). She put towel on it, but if you care deeply about sanitization, consider yourself warned. I don't see it as problem because I believe it is clean for what I can observe. Also, laying on a 3-in mat (on the floor essentially) is definitely not as comfy as on a regular bed or massage table.

She uses lots, I means lots, of coconut oil for the massage, she is thin with B+ cups, when she rubs your back with her body, it is as fun as nuru. But I have to take a long shower at her place to wash most away. She was happy to shower with me and I had a great chat with her then.

She also would let you know that, she is very likely to be late for the appointment. She is very okay if you are late for 30 minutes for your 2 pm appointment, as long as you let her know in advance. Yes, she seems to consider 2:30 start is pretty normal for a 2 pm meeting. To her defense, she probably just start to prepare herself just a short period of time before 2 pm. And that's how she lives her life. Don't challenge or lecture her, don't even let her feel that you may have your contempt about not being punctual.

She has enough business to get by, and she doesn't have a good business mindset to do and plan things effectively. I don't think she keeps good tracks of booking inquiries and rarely responds in a prompt fashion. You just have to be persistent and not get caught up on why she missed your requests. It took me a while to get her response and it was likely my text popped up at the right moment. She also hates disrespectful language and attitude and can sniff thing out. She is likely to spend 15-20 minutes to decide what music she wants to play for the session, while she is also trying to do small talk. This is just her, for better or worse.

As far as appearance goes, the images in the archive is accurate, and old. She is not hot, but not ugly either, probably in her 30's, typical GND who may not catch your eyes when she walks by you. I think she priced herself very fair, all things considered, even with the amount of work I need to do. This is the tradeoff between spending $130 and droping $300 or $400.

I had a little miscommunication with her when I try to get to her apartment and she almost refused to meet me. Obviously I resolved the issue and calmed her down and got a pleasant experience and I learned quite a few things about her during all the chat. But it was not easy. You cannot get any more YMMV with Stacy. The pay out is definitely there but it requires some work and manner at your end. She really has some strength to apply good pressure on pain spots, which she can detect too. And then the happy side of the things will flow in naturally at her pace.

If you are interested in Lingam massage, 2 kgpresents https://www.2kgpresents.com lists it as service item. $350/ hr and you can have just the massage or GFE (or mix) with your provider at 2 kg. They have good reputation.After finishing reading the report and learning more about Stacy, I'd say that, for those of us who consider to see her, being under the influence of alcohol or drugs will definitely help to offset Stacey's slightly annoying eccentricity. In any case, the above is probably the best report that I"ve ever read. Respect and appreciation to the author.

Kellster
03-09-18, 18:30
She capitalizes on a very special niche. https://www.milkingtable.com Many videos with made-shift milking table on pornhub for people to watch and remember for stimulus recall when people are getting happy ending from a typical AMT but her service can't really get them going.

Now seriously, if she carries her milking table to travel all over the country to provide a good milking table massage, you have to give her credit for that. That is good business practice. Whether we want to pay that much for the specialized service is one thing, but we have to be fair about what she does.

I'm like you, Ron, that I'm used to the regular table. But I'd book her if I crave a milking table experience.I agree with both of you guys. That's way out of my price range, regardless if she's Helen of Troy, but the uniqueness of it is really cool. I'll say this, the video she has on her site is pretty hot considering the necessary limitations she had to comply with. I saw Neeva, a petite Indian massage therapist, years ago. Not only was she really hot, but it sounds like she provided a similar edging type of massage to what Rachel does, which was incredible. Sadly Neeva no longer provides massages anymore. Not many gals use that style which is frustrating.

Niceguy99
03-09-18, 21:20
She capitalizes on a very special niche. https://www.milkingtable.com Many videos with made-shift milking table on pornhub for people to watch and remember for stimulus recall when people are getting happy ending from a typical AMT but her service can't really get them going.

I'm like you, Ron, that I'm used to the regular table. But I'd book her if I crave a milking table experience.Can't afford those prices. Smh.

AddictedToAmp
03-10-18, 02:16
Happened to be in the Chicago Ave & Western neighborhood. There are three spas within a block or two of each other. There's lots of construction going on down there so parking is horrible, and the business seem slow as a result.

First spot I tried- the Open sign was on, but the lights were out and nobody answered the doorbell. #2 was Golden Dreams, I peeked in the window and saw one of those huge 'we only do therapeautic massage" (or something along those lines) next to the price list Which was kind of convoluted. Acupuncture, cupping, etc were on the price list. Deep Tissue Massage, $75. Next.

Picked Tao because I could see two youngish girls in the window, kinda laying around and looking bored. One in particular looked like she was sleeping.

Door fee 60. Place seemed pretty nice, pretty large inside.

Can't remember the girl's name already. Might have been Lucy. Anyway, she was youngish, a little plump, but what I liked was what she was wearing. Not a battle suit, but an easy access dress.

The massage itself was not very good. The same three moves repeated a thousand times. A little tease at the end before the flip. After the flip, she went to business almost immediately. Because of her dress / panties only / no battle armor outfit, I kind of thought more might be on the table, but it was not meant to be. Did drop the panties, but she wouldn't allow them all the way to the floor. She allowed a little roaming down there, but nothing more. And nothing up top; seemed kind of strange I could touch down below but not up top.

She was definitely plump under there, but because she was young I still found her kind of hot.

Kind of a mixed review here, not bad or particularly great.

FlyByNature90
03-10-18, 02:21
I had the girls name wrong. It's not Emily, her name is Julie actually.

OrdLover
03-10-18, 09:20
I had the girls name wrong. It's not Emily, her name is Julie actually.Just to let you know it called Yuan Yuan.

PeterWanger69
03-10-18, 11:33
This may come across as bragging but I am curious to get the opinion of the board on this. My last few visits to my ATF, she has referred me to new girls at the spa and even though she hasn't steered me wrong yet so far since I've gotten the same service as I always get from her. I just wonder why she has not wanted my business and given me the new girls in the spa? I've been seeing her for over 2 years now so I hope she's not getting tired of me! Like I said, not trying to brag or anything like that but would love some opinions on this.

ChineseDragon
03-10-18, 17:27
I have been told by therapist that it could be they are bored with you. Could be hygeine issue, Size and your weight. I heard couple say old guys can't get hard or cum and keep wanting the girl to stroke it.

This may come across as bragging but I am curious to get the opinion of the board on this. My last few visits to my ATF, she has referred me to new girls at the spa and even though she hasn't steered me wrong yet so far since I've gotten the same service as I always get from her. I just wonder why she has not wanted my business and given me the new girls in the spa? I've been seeing her for over 2 years now so I hope she's not getting tired of me! Like I said, not trying to brag or anything like that but would love some opinions on this.

Riina
03-10-18, 17:49
This may come across as bragging but I am curious to get the opinion of the board on this. My last few visits to my ATF, she has referred me to new girls at the spa and even though she hasn't steered me wrong yet so far since I've gotten the same service as I always get from her. I just wonder why she has not wanted my business and given me the new girls in the spa? I've been seeing her for over 2 years now so I hope she's not getting tired of me! Like I said, not trying to brag or anything like that but would love some opinions on this.I had an ATF that declined my business after two years. She said I was emotionally draining her every time we met. I think she was scared of getting hurt.

ChineseYoni
03-10-18, 20:02
I had an ATF that declined my business after two years. She said I was emotionally draining her every time we met. I think she was scared of getting hurt.Hey man, I feel you too. My long time regular 1. 5 yrs told me that she only views me as a "good friend" even though she has a husband and has been doing FS with me regularly for this time!

It is interesting how they text you with hearts and hugs and tell you that they miss you and want to see you. Once, you go there for appointment, it is like ok lets get to it (FS) then shower then water then.

Confirm with you a follow up appointment in couple of weeks! Total lack of true affection!

Kellster
03-11-18, 02:22
This may come across as bragging but I am curious to get the opinion of the board on this. My last few visits to my ATF, she has referred me to new girls at the spa and even though she hasn't steered me wrong yet so far since I've gotten the same service as I always get from her. I just wonder why she has not wanted my business and given me the new girls in the spa? I've been seeing her for over 2 years now so I hope she's not getting tired of me! Like I said, not trying to brag or anything like that but would love some opinions on this.I've never had that happen to me & I've done this for awhile. I also talked to a few gals. I was curious if others stayed in shape like me- I'm not perfect but I workout regularly. She said no, many are very overweight. I'm not judging- it's cool- just curious. That wouldn't stop them. Gals massage older guys, younger guys, overweight guys, thin guys, bald guys, etc. They don't care. So I'm guessing it might be a hygiene issue like the other poster said- that one could be a deal breaker- unless maybe she's going to be the manager & do less massages or something. Always make sure you shower, etc. before hand and clean any area that might be an issue. And that means ANY area. If you need to do some manscaping on your back, or elsewhere better do that too. One of the American places in Belvidere (ERS)- used to force guys to shower before hand- even if some of us already showered like me which was kind of a pain. Brush your teeth, use mouthwash, don't have garlic for lunch, etc. Don't wear cologne or after shave. That's all I can think of. If all else fails just ask her what's the deal?

Ron M
03-11-18, 02:50
This may come across as bragging but I am curious to get the opinion of the board on this. My last few visits to my ATF, she has referred me to new girls at the spa and even though she hasn't steered me wrong yet so far since I've gotten the same service as I always get from her. I just wonder why she has not wanted my business and given me the new girls in the spa? I've been seeing her for over 2 years now so I hope she's not getting tired of me! Like I said, not trying to brag or anything like that but would love some opinions on this.How about asking her why your spa ATF is referring you to other girls.

Miamiat
03-11-18, 04:19
Stopped by this place at 915 S. Western to check it out after a session at Yuan Yuan (mentioned below). I had been there over a year ago, but I'm always curious about changes in provider's, etc. Got pricing info from a gal named Zeno, who used to work at Lolium Spa at Western near North Ave. She acted like she didn't recognize me but I sure remembered her. Has anyone seen her at this place? Any extras available?

Thanks!

DMichaels69
03-11-18, 10:18
I don't consider this bragging. You should ask her why she is pawning you off.

Biliator
03-11-18, 11:28
I don't consider this bragging. You should ask her why she is pawning you off.When my ATF offered to "vouch" for me with others in the same spa a couple years ago I declined. And whether directly connected or not, I have to say I've been rewarded with a pretty amazing menu as time has gone on.

PeterWanger69
03-11-18, 11:39
When my ATF offered to "vouch" for me with others in the same spa a couple years ago I declined. And whether directly connected or not, I have to say I've been rewarded with a pretty amazing menu as time has gone on.Thanks for all the opinions. Definitely some food for thought. To clarify though, I think the last five times I've been to the spa my ATF did see me once. The other girls she referred me were newer to the spa so perhaps she just wanted to mix things up for me to give me some variety. Anyway, not a terrible problem to have for sure!

Not Dead Yet
03-11-18, 14:16
When my ATF offered to "vouch" for me with others in the same spa a couple years ago I declined. And whether directly connected or not, I have to say I've been rewarded with a pretty amazing menu as time has gone on.Seems like she was testing your "loyalty" to her, to find out if you really meant all those great things you told her. Sounds like you made the right decision this time.

Bob521
03-12-18, 02:08
I can think of a couple possibilities. (1) It could be a test. If you decline to opportunity to see other girls perhaps you are demonstrating loyalty. (2) As others have said, You might be a difficult client (in her eyes) (3) She might be married and be worried that she is getting to close to you. Or perhaps her husband (if there is one) insisted that she cool it off with you. (4) The manager might be telling her she has to share you with the new girls. In our shop we just got a new girl, so we are needing to make sure she gets some business. Probably a lot more possible reasons.

Bob.

Angai
03-12-18, 12:58
Stopped by this place at 915 S. Western to check it out after a session at Yuan Yuan (mentioned below). I had been there over a year ago, but I'm always curious about changes in provider's, etc. Got pricing info from a gal named Zeno, who used to work at Lolium Spa at Western near North Ave. She acted like she didn't recognize me but I sure remembered her. Has anyone seen her at this place? Any extras available?

Thanks!I stop in there at times when traffic is bad on 290. The experience is usually mediocre one time I went there and she didn't have any massage oil and she used lotion for an awful massage. The next time I went I bought some with me, but she had some there already the menu is standard like most AMPs. It's cool if you are stuck in traffic and want to get right back on the express way. I think most people usually just drive to Chicago ave and partake in the options over there though, since they have a better selection of MTs at places there.

Luke Appling
03-12-18, 17:27
This may come across as bragging but I am curious to get the opinion of the board on this. My last few visits to my ATF, she has referred me to new girls at the spa and even though she hasn't steered me wrong yet so far since I've gotten the same service as I always get from her. I just wonder why she has not wanted my business and given me the new girls in the spa? I've been seeing her for over 2 years now so I hope she's not getting tired of me! Like I said, not trying to brag or anything like that but would love some opinions on this.I think some of the better providers try to graduate from "working" at the spa to managing it. They're trying to become pimps, basically.

Miamiat
03-12-18, 17:37
I stop in there at times when traffic is bad on 290. The experience is usually mediocre one time I went there and she didn't have any massage oil and she used lotion for an awful massage. The next time I went I bought some with me, but she had some there already the menu is standard like most AMPs. It's cool if you are stuck in traffic and want to get right back on the express way. I think most people usually just drive to Chicago ave and partake in the options over there though, since they have a better selection of MTs at places there.So a standard HJ finish? Should I see Zeno or is there another provider who you saw?

Sam Spade
03-12-18, 18:42
I can think of a couple possibilities. (1) It could be a test. If you decline to opportunity to see other girls perhaps you are demonstrating loyalty. (2) As others have said, You might be a difficult client (in her eyes) (3) She might be married and be worried that she is getting to close to you. Or perhaps her husband (if there is one) insisted that she cool it off with you. (4) The manager might be telling her she has to share you with the new girls. In our shop we just got a new girl, so we are needing to make sure she gets some business. Probably a lot more possible reasons.

Bob.And on the flip side, sometimes when the owner / manager is also a MT, she keeps you to herself if she knows you're a good tipper, and the other girls get POed. For instance, I used to go to a EMP in the NW burbs. You can find it on CL. I got a good rotation of the girls, but once the manager took me herself, I notice from then on she was the only one who was ever available, for me. My reward for being a good customer who's no trouble, repeats and tips good.

PeterWanger69
03-12-18, 19:43
Couple of the girls including my ATFs have told me about some of the drama behind the scenes among the girls. Too bad we can't make a Real World AMP! I'd be a regular audience that's for sure!

Walker333
03-12-18, 20:40
This may come across as bragging but I am curious to get the opinion of the board on this. My last few visits to my ATF, she has referred me to new girls at the spa and even though she hasn't steered me wrong yet so far since I've gotten the same service as I always get from her. I just wonder why she has not wanted my business and given me the new girls in the spa? I've been seeing her for over 2 years now so I hope she's not getting tired of me! Like I said, not trying to brag or anything like that but would love some opinions on this.Mts, that we go to are females, and not very happy in life (long hours, shitty job, way too many horny ss holes etc), so a lot of them are dreaming of leaving the fucken (fucking) business. However, there are not too many, if any, men in their life, except us, the clients. Thus, sometimes they confuse our politeness and attention with something else, and see the client as a potential marriage material. If they realize that there is no progress beyond A HJ, they get upset, frustrated, disappointed, even insulted. That shitty misunderstanding had happened to me twice, just because I tipped better, brought some ice cream when I was running late for my appointment, was polite and listened to their BS stories and looked at their family's photos etc. But, once they came to realization that it goes nowhere, that my affection was just the fruit of their fucked up imagination, they became ice cold bitches, watching the fucken clock, always moody (like our wifes having pms). The conclusion is, it's risky to be too nice.

Hobby Lover
03-12-18, 20:56
Gunnison spa shut down Friday night by Chicago officials. Said to be prostitution and cops loaded up on a ton of evidence Friday night. Said to include names of some of the regular customers. Hope any of you mongers never left any evidence at this place. The place seemed to be getting better. This was a surprise. But cops love to surprise. Guess there were no customers there at the time. Well. Time to move on.I noticed it was gone when I went by there a couple of days ago. Was not a regular there but did go I think twice a while ago. IIRC they didn't have a table shower and I like those so I hadn't been there in a long time.

Wonder how many gallons of cum were spurted in that place.

Oh well I'm sure another will pop up soon.

Avg Joe
03-12-18, 21:13

Bob.Good points Bob.

I see 2 MT's on a very regular weekly basis and neither has ever pushed me off onto another MT. I usually text them for an appt, but even when I just show up and other girls are not busy, they will both ask me to wait if they are busy. If a manager ever tried to have me go to another girl I would flat out refuse and I would start to see them outside the spa which I have done several times with both of them. If the manager wants my repeat business then I will be the one to decide who I see. If one MT doesn't want to see me that's fine, there are plenty out there screaming for business so just move on.

AJ.

Mitsom
03-12-18, 23:23
Gunnison spa shut down Friday night by Chicago officials. Said to be prostitution and cops loaded up on a ton of evidence Friday night. Said to include names of some of the regular customers. Hope any of you mongers never left any evidence at this place. The place seemed to be getting better. This was a surprise. But cops love to surprise. Guess there were no customers there at the time. Well. Time to move on.So when the cops read the forum here they weren't fooled by $$ instead of $200? They knew what "on the flip" and CBJ meant? Wow, that is a surprise. Can't imagine how the place got busted.

Walker333
03-13-18, 00:06
Good points Bob.

I see 2 MT's on a very regular weekly basis and neither has ever pushed me off onto another MT. I usually text them for an appt, but even when I just show up and other girls are not busy, they will both ask me to wait if they are busy. If a manager ever tried to have me go to another girl I would flat out refuse and I would start to see them outside the spa which I have done several times with both of them. If the manager wants my repeat business then I will be the one to decide who I see. If one MT doesn't want to see me that's fine, there are plenty out there screaming for business so just move on.

AJ.Was it an out call? Can you elaborate a bit on the outside of the spa idea?

Bob521
03-13-18, 01:26
You raise another point. The customer gets to decide who the MT will be. Not me, not Mei. In our (legit) shop Mei tries to make sure all the girls (we have 3) have a decent chance to make money.

We have three types of customers: (1) Folks (men and women) who have a specific preferred MT. We honor their requests to stick with their favorite, even if it means they have to wait. That's why we say it's better to text ahead.

(2) Folks who are happy to try (sometimes want to try) different girls. In these cases, Mei will suggest the MT. (3) New customers. In those cases Mei decides. The goal is to have the day end up with everybody getting roughly the same number of customers. Tomorrow, Mei and I take off. So the two girls working have to self-manage. Everybody knows the rules. So if one girl has already had a couple customers, she knows to make sure the other girl gets the next customer. So it's possible this is what was happening to Peter. A long-time employee will tend to have a lot more regulars vs a new girl.

Bob.

Good points Bob.

AJ.

DarkStallion
03-13-18, 01:30
Hi,

Any information on the below ad? Phone search and image search looks legit.

But it would be helpful if any of you have tried her. She looks irresistible.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-fun-relaxation/91801232

Bob521
03-13-18, 01:39
I mentioned we got a couple new therapists at our legit shop. So I had quite an interesting experience the other day. The newest girl ("Lucy") has expertise in Thai (stretching) massage along with our Chinese standard modalities of acupressure. (aka Shiatsu) and deep tissue. Mei wanted Lucy to teach the other girl Thai massage. And they used me as the test dummy. So I basically got a one hour six hand Thai massage. It really was a hoot with Lucy demonstrating and the others practicing. Lots of joking and chatter. All innocent, of course. But very relaxing.

Bob.

Bob521
03-13-18, 01:54
I can't speak for Joe's logistics, but I can say when Mei was working at other SPAs she'd get a day off each week. We would go to a motel. Sometimes a three hour place, but more often a regular place. Between jobs, Mei stayed in a Chinese hotel (hostel) in Chinatown. So I'd go there every day. One time I bought a tent and we went to a state park near Rockford! We still have that tent. But now we also have our own store and an apartment.

There's a separate thread covering Notels. But I used to like the New Relax Inn on Harlem near Toyota Park. Clean, with a fridge and microwave. They take cash and don't look closely at the registration card. For regular low priced motels, I liked the Super 8. Check in at 2 PM check out at 11 AM. They take cash, but they also make a copy of your driver's license.

Bob.

Was it an out call? Can you elaborate a bit on the outside of the spa idea?

DMichaels69
03-13-18, 07:59
Either they want my money or they don't. I was going to one lady once a week until in the middle of the massage a new customer came in and she told me to wait since this was new money. I got up and left and stopped going.

Good points Bob.

AJ.

Dinosaur312
03-13-18, 09:07
New poster here with a couple reports:

Sister Lav: Been 5-6 times with Candy and Tina (I think). Similar experience with both, although Candy has a more open menu. Massage was passable every time with a good amount of teasing before the flip. Standard finish every time, although more was on the table with Candy.

Why Spa: Rooms were not really rooms, separated thinly. MT was really hesitant with everything even though I gave all signs I was there for fun. Ended with a very quick standard finish. I will not return.

America Online Spa: I've been here twice and never got the name of the MT. My first visit I had an MT gigantic boobs and was fairly attractive but her massage and overall skills were lacking. Standard finish. The second visit was with a 2/10 with an open menu. I wasn't really into it so just went with a standard finish. She was trying to haggle quite a bit for more money, but I ended up at. The second visit left a bad taste in my mouth and I'll likely not go back.

Can anyone recommend a place where they really enjoy the TS in the city? I'm fairly new to this and have not had a good experience with this.

Walker333
03-13-18, 09:23
Either they want my money or they don't. I was going to one lady once a week until in the middle of the massage a new customer came in and she told me to wait since this was new money. I got up and left and stopped going.Some of them just get spoiled (by us, receiving good reviews, higher tips etc and behave as if we're not clients, but providers, they can pick and choose. Yes they can to some extent, but only to some.

Satriani
03-13-18, 13:09
Has anyone had success at Jennifer's massage on Archer getting a 4 hand for 100?

Avg Joe
03-13-18, 20:22
Was it an out call? Can you elaborate a bit on the outside of the spa idea?Two times I picked one of them up and we went to a hotel for the night. The other one I picked up after work, we went out to dinner and then after the manager had left we back to the spa for a few hours until the cops walked in and told us to leave. They had been doing door checks in the strip mall and we forgot to lock the back door LOL. That was scary for a few minutes.

AJ.

Walker333
03-13-18, 21:11
Two times I picked one of them up and we went to a hotel for the night. The other one I picked up after work, we went out to dinner and then after the manager had left we back to the spa for a few hours until the cops walked in and told us to leave. They had been doing door checks in the strip mall and we forgot to lock the back door LOL. That was scary for a few minutes.

AJ.The second story worth of publishing as a short horror story. Almost as a tale from the crypt. I can't imagine your reaction when LEOs walked in. I view it is more disastrous than to be caught by a husband. Well. Maybe an armed husband is still worth.

SzForLife
03-13-18, 22:37
Rang the bell and was greeted by an older Korean. $80 door fee includes TS and sauna. The TS was nice, lots of soap and thorough. Room was very clean. After TS, 5 minutes in sauna then off to the room. Once again, very clean, and not the typical Asian music playing on a loop; they had Elvis playing LOL. Older masseuse, but she was very friendly and spoke English well. No teasing, and on the flip, I was enjoying the massage so much I didn't hint at wanting extras. Maybe I'm getting old.

She said the spa has been open since January. I'm a Southside, but happened to be up at Rosemont today. I don't think I will drive back up there to try for extras.

Peace.

Silvio
03-14-18, 00:56
Is there a monger rate special. I actually need a real massage now. I hurt my shoulder I fell off a ladder a few months ago and I'm still feeling it on my back too. My diabetic nerve pain on my feet aint helping either. Can you help. PM is ok.

I mentioned we got a couple new therapists at our legit shop. So I had quite an interesting experience the other day. The newest girl ("Lucy") has expertise in Thai (stretching) massage along with our Chinese standard modalities of acupressure. (aka Shiatsu) and deep tissue. Mei wanted Lucy to teach the other girl Thai massage. And they used me as the test dummy. So I basically got a one hour six hand Thai massage. It really was a hoot with Lucy demonstrating and the others practicing. Lots of joking and chatter. All innocent, of course. But very relaxing.

Bob.

TheRedStar
03-14-18, 01:01
Been wanting to try a new place. Also are there any Thai places that have extras?

AddictedToAmp
03-14-18, 03:35
I noticed it was gone when I went by there a couple of days ago. Was not a regular there but did go I think twice a while ago. IIRC they didn't have a table shower and I like those so I hadn't been there in a long time.

Wonder how many gallons of cum were spurted in that place.

Oh well I'm sure another will pop up soon.But, I tried to go to Gunnison for the first time on Friday, during crappy rush hour traffic. Shut down, but big nasty stickers over the door! I was bummed. Then I randomly drove around Chicago, not having a plan, and eventually went to Tao on Chicago (did a review, it was so-so).

Cmd04
03-14-18, 09:58
Quick search I found one of her images matching out to 6 different phone numbers from Long Beach.

She may be legit but unless they truly just have 1 local number my spidey senses go into effect.

My. 02.

Stay safe.

Hi,

Any information on the below ad? Phone search and image search looks legit.

But it would be helpful if any of you have tried her. She looks irresistible.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-fun-relaxation/91801232

Member #6027
03-14-18, 10:11
Checked this place out for the first time the other day. I was happy, and will go back.

$65 at the door. I wasn't offered a TS, but I think its available for $10. The spa seemed very clean, and the MT (who's name I forgot to ask) was very nice (mid to late 20's, cute). The massage itself was excellent. She worked every knot in my back and made me feel great.

On the flip she got right to work. Various options available, I went with standard (minus the top). Expect to pay a little bit more at this place. The end wasn't anything to write home about, but it got the job done.

TheRedStar
03-14-18, 10:50
But, I tried to go to Gunnison for the first time on Friday, during crappy rush hour traffic. Shut down, but big nasty stickers over the door! I was bummed. Then I randomly drove around Chicago, not having a plan, and eventually went to Tao on Chicago (did a review, it was so-so).Next time try sister I there is a full menu YMMV.

Wwppg
03-14-18, 11:08
Checked this place out for the first time the other day. I was happy, and will go back.

$65 at the door. I wasn't offered a TS, but I think its available for $10. The spa seemed very clean, and the MT (who's name I forgot to ask) was very nice (mid to late 20's, cute). The massage itself was excellent. She worked every knot in my back and made me feel great.

On the flip she got right to work. Various options available, I went with standard (minus the top). Expect to pay a little bit more at this place. The end wasn't anything to write home about, but it got the job done.Where is this located? Tried to find it on BP. No luck.

Cmd04
03-14-18, 16:44
Wwppg check your pm.

Where is this located? Tried to find it on BP. No luck.

ZBolt2184
03-14-18, 16:51
Sister Lavender on chicago:

Been here a few times in the past couple months. Typical so-so massage with standard finish, although I did get a CBJ one time for $. One funny story though, last time I went, I drew a newer masseuse. When I laid down on the table, I open my eyes and I see a unopened condom wrapper at the bottom of the bed. Gave me a good a chuckle, but did; t inquire about it. The massage was weak, and I was sure she didn't really know what she was doing. Even had the Masaman come in and asked me if I had been in before, just before the flip. On the flip, she massaged my chest and legs, and then went straight for the HE. Didn't even ask about a tip or anything. I left happy.

AddictedToAmp
03-14-18, 17:03
Next time try sister I there is a full menu YMMV.I chose wrong I guess. Just looked it up, and I guess there were four spa's in a couple block radius, but didn't see Sister.

MWiggly2
03-14-18, 17:25
So this was a first. I go to a particular spa because they happen to give fantastic massages and a nice finish. I would still go even if the HE wasn't an option because the massage quality is great. No one there offers FS and I know the owner and all the therapists.

I stopped in last week and give all three therapist the usual huge and how are you. My therapist started and then withing 30 seconds she gets called out. She comes back in and says another girl will give me the massage. She does the usual massage and begins rubbing mr wiggly as I lay face down. I turn over and she lets me pull her pants down. I then proceed to DATY while she is standing stroking me. Within a minute I have her laying on her back on the table. She's dripping wet and moaning. (. no artificial lube needed) I then just start fucking the shit out of her. We finish and then she gives me another 30 minute massage. She did not ask for a tip or indicate any interest in one. I did give her double my usual tip.

I wish I could share her name and the spa, but she tells me "only for you" . Did I just get a mistress instead of a massage therapist?

PeterWanger69
03-14-18, 18:06
So this was a first. I go to a particular spa because they happen to give fantastic massages and a nice finish. I would still go even if the HE wasn't an option because the massage quality is great. No one there offers FS and I know the owner and all the therapists.

I stopped in last week and give all three therapist the usual huge and how are you. My therapist started and then withing 30 seconds she gets called out. She comes back in and says another girl will give me the massage. She does the usual massage and begins rubbing mr wiggly as I lay face down. I turn over and she lets me pull her pants down. I then proceed to DATY while she is standing stroking me. Within a minute I have her laying on her back on the table. She's dripping wet and moaning. (. no artificial lube needed) I then just start fucking the shit out of her. We finish and then she gives me another 30 minute massage. She did not ask for a tip or indicate any interest in one. I did give her double my usual tip.

I wish I could share her name and the spa, but she tells me "only for you" . Did I just get a mistress instead of a massage therapist?Depends. Have you had massages from her before? Also, did she let you go BBFS on her or were you packing like all smart mongers always do just in case the stars aligned and we get lucky?

Walker333
03-14-18, 18:43
Quick search I found one of her images matching out to 6 different phone numbers from Long Beach.

She may be legit but unless they truly just have 1 local number my spidey senses go into effect.

My. 02.

Stay safe.I have serious reasons to believe that she is 100% NOT legit, moreover, probably the menu is wide and large as some sweet parts of her body. But YMMV. GOOD LUCK.

Walker333
03-14-18, 18:50

I wish I could share her name and the spa, but she tells me "only for you" . Did I just get a mistress instead of a massage therapist?If it was BB, then maybe, although very unlikely, however, If she used her own cover, then no, not a mistress, just a regular, UTR, working girl.

WretchedBliss
03-14-18, 19:31

I wish I could share her name and the spa, but she tells me "only for you" . Did I just get a mistress instead of a massage therapist?That is a great thing! Just keep going with it. If both of you want it, then go for it. But be wary, most of these working gals are in it for the money. Cheers and good luck!

Avg Joe
03-14-18, 20:33
The second story worth of publishing as a short horror story. Almost as a tale from the crypt. I can't imagine your reaction when LEOs walked in. I view it is more disastrous than to be caught by a husband. Well. Maybe an armed husband is still worth.I had called one of my 2 favorites for an appt and she asked me to pick her up after work, then go out to dinner and then back to the spa. So I pick her up at 9 and after a nice dinner she says lets go back to the spa for a few hours. When we get there I asked if we should park in front or around the back and she said she didn't know and I should decide. So we parked around the back.

We get out of the car, she unlocks the door and we go into a room. We had some leftovers from the restaurant and we opened them to have more as time went on. After about 2 hours we were getting dressed and she says " I hear voices I think they are robbers". I softly closed the room door and locked it and hurried to finish getting dressed when all of a sudden there was a hard knock on the door and a male voice yelled "police, open up now". I opened the door and standing there were 3 uniformed officers with one of them asking for I'd and what we were doing there. I said we picked up Chinese take out and were just sitting here talking and eating. He asked why the door was locked and I said we heard voices and got scared so I closed the door. He asked if she lived there and she said no that she lived at the owners house about 2 miles away and we were just leaving to go there, which was true. They called in our I'd's, looked around a bit and then told us to leave now, which we did. I drove her to the owners house, dropped her off and went home.

What happened was that my car was parked in the back and we forgot to lock it and then we both forgot to lock the back door. When they checked my car and found it open they also then checked the back door and found it open so he called for backup and they went in. In that town there is a law against living in a spa and with it being about 1 AM they said they had enough "probable cause" to enter the spa. Lucky for us we had open food containers, were dressed and that the owner lived a short distance away. Later the owner called me and she was very nice and we all laughed about it but it was pretty tense for a few minutes.

If you go to a spa after hours make sure you park your car far away, lock it and make sure the doors of the spa are all locked as well. All 3 were my mistake and the whole situation could have been avoided if I had double checked everything. Now her and I laugh about it.

AJ.

Not Dead Yet
03-14-18, 21:04
I had called one of my 2 favorites for an appt and she asked me to pick her up after work, then go out to dinner and then back to the spa. So I pick her up at 9 and after a nice dinner she says lets go back to the spa for a few hours. When we get there I asked if we should park in front or around the back and she said she didn't know and I should decide. So we parked around the back.

We get out of the car, she unlocks the door and we go into a room. We had some leftovers from the restaurant and we opened them to have more as time went on. After about 2 hours we were getting dressed and she says " I hear voices I think they are robbers". I softly closed the room door and locked it and hurried to finish getting dressed when all of a sudden there was a hard knock on the door and a male voice yelled "police, open up now". I opened the door and standing there were 3 uniformed officers with one of them asking for I'd and what we were doing there. I said we picked up Chinese take out and were just sitting here talking and eating. He asked why the door was locked and I said we heard voices and got scared so I closed the door. He asked if she lived there and she said no that she lived at the owners house about 2 miles away and we were just leaving to go there, which was true. They called in our I'd's, looked around a bit and then told us to leave now, which we did. I drove her to the owners house, dropped her off and went home.

What happened was that my car was parked in the back and we forgot to lock it and then we both forgot to lock the back door. When they checked my car and found it open they also then checked the back door and found it open so he called for backup and they went in. In that town there is a law against living in a spa and with it being about 1 AM they said they had enough "probable cause" to enter the spa. Lucky for us we had open food containers, were dressed and that the owner lived a short distance away. Later the owner called me and she was very nice and we all laughed about it but it was pretty tense for a few minutes.

If you go to a spa after hours make sure you park your car far away, lock it and make sure the doors of the spa are all locked as well. All 3 were my mistake and the whole situation could have been avoided if I had double checked everything. Now her and I laugh about it.

AJ.Better to be lucky than good.

Decision time: do you buy some lottery tickets, since you're on a roll?

Or, save your money since you've used it all up?

FlyByNature90
03-14-18, 22:26
So I visited this spot today. After reading the forum I knew not to expect nothing extra really. I was just going to get a legit massage. The entire Archer strip sucks to be honest. I saw the sign outside say. 5 for 1 hr. Nice right. I go in and she says. 6. I say why does it say. 5 then. Her exact words "Oh don't worry about the sign it's. 6 hehe". I was going to leave right then and there but she said for you I do it for. 5. How about updating the sign jackass. She could be new or something I luv to give people the benefit of the doubt. I asked if there was table shower and she said yes as she led me to a regular shower. There was a clear language barrier I see. No TS in their facility. So I get to the room and like I said I just wanted a nice regular massage. If you're not doing extras it is imperative that you have top notch massage skills. She was average to so-so at best. The thing that really irked me is that on the flip she has my member mostly uncovered the whole time massaging the area around it. You might as well just do the deed because how legit are you if my dick is literally inches away from you just out and swinging. WTF LOL. She was nice but if no HE then your skills should be way better than that. No more asian massages for me at least not in that area. Her name was Halen or something. Doesn't matter I don't recommend.

DarkStallion
03-15-18, 00:54
I have serious reasons to believe that she is 100% NOT legit, moreover, probably the menu is wide and large as some sweet parts of her body. But YMMV. GOOD LUCK.

My. 02.

Stay safe.Thanks guys, I texted the number, response was quick. Like in the add I asked form more pics. I was under impression I was talking to busty lady but seems like it was a 3rd person. HE / she sent 2 pics of diff gals saying both available. One was the busty from ad and another a small tits one. Busty gal name is Angie. Location they said was an apartment out of Fullerton and Cicero. 140 H + 30 for nuru or b2 b. Not sure if I should go ahead. Mostly won't if my hormones are under the permissible levels!!

DMichaels69
03-15-18, 08:05
One of the ladies at M Spa in Naperville said the police make the rounds to make sure they are not living 24/7 at the spa.

I had called one of my 2 favorites for an appt and she asked me to pick her up after work, then go out to dinner and then back to the spa. So I pick her up at 9 and after a nice dinner she says lets go back to the spa for a few hours. When we get there I asked if we should park in front or around the back and she said she didn't know and I should decide. So we parked around the back.

AJ.

Walker333
03-15-18, 09:12
So I visited this spot today. After reading the forum I knew not to expect nothing extra really. I was just going to get a legit massage. The entire Archer strip sucks to be honest. I saw the sign outside say. 5 for 1 hr. Nice right. I go in and she says. 6. I say why does it say. 5 then. Her exact words "Oh don't worry about the sign it's. 6 hehe". I was going to leave right then and there but she said for you I do it for. 5. How about updating the sign jackass. She could be new or something I luv to give people the benefit of the doubt. I asked if there was table shower and she said yes as she led me to a regular shower. There was a clear language barrier I see. No TS in their facility. So I get to the room and like I said I just wanted a nice regular massage. If you're not doing extras it is imperative that you have top notch massage skills. She was average to so-so at best. The thing that really irked me is that on the flip she has my member mostly uncovered the whole time massaging the area around it. You might as well just do the deed because how legit are you if my dick is literally inches away from you just out and swinging. WTF LOL. She was nice but if no HE then your skills should be way better than that. No more asian massages for me at least not in that area. Her name was Halen or something. Doesn't matter I don't recommend.I had some basic L1 with otc inspection there, but the rest was as described.

StanleyStankas
03-15-18, 11:35
Better to be lucky than good.

Or, save your money since you've used it all up?You may have wanted to play the lotto at the nearest 7-11 after that ordeal. She could have been munching on junior instead of Chinese at the time and that would have slightly ruined your night.

GMan25
03-15-18, 18:35

I wish I could share her name and the spa, but she tells me "only for you" . Did I just get a mistress instead of a massage therapist?I can answer that question for you definitively. PM me the name of the establishment and the girl you saw, and I will report back to you if it's "only you. ".

LOL.

Cmd04
03-15-18, 21:01
Never had one, polling the audience here. Is it worth even persuing? Certainly YMMV as I have found out with several locations here in the west town / eukrainian village area. There certainly is no shortage of AMP's here, I have at least 10-15 within a 5 minute drive. Feedback is appreciated, PM's are fine too.

Thanks.

Cmd04.

CafeRaceritali
03-16-18, 00:19
So, after reading reports here on the forum I decided to visit a spot on Western, just off 290. After parking, I walk right up, ring the door bell and am greeted b by an early 30's-ish Chinese woman named J* . She's wearing a short white dress, long black hair done up in braids. It's early, I'm her first customer. "You want 30 minutes or full hour?" she asks, which I translate as "you want me to make you cum right away so you can get back to work?" I tell her I only need 30 minutes. As we're walking back, I ask to use the bathroom. She laughs, "of course you can use bathroom," and shows me where to go. On my way back, I check the place out, look for a table shower. I don't see one.

Not wanting to give myself away as a first-time to her parlor, I say, "I thought the table shower would be ready by now. " It's a vague statement.

"Oh, no no, not ready yet," she says. "We only have stand-up shower, you do yourself. ".

I make a face. "Do myself?

"Yes, you want to do yourself?" she asks.

"I'd much rather you help me," I say. She laughs, says that would be an extra $10. "Take whatever you need, baby," I say. She laughs.

"Okay, baby," she says.

After I piss, she leads me to my room. It's huge, has a rocking chair, a door with a lock. She points to a robe, tells me to put it on. She points to a towel, tells me to wrap it around my waist. I strip. I put only put on the robe. She returns. "You don't want the towel?" she asks.

"No, I don't need it," I say. She leads me through the back, to a little shower room reminiscent of the kinds of shower / bathrooms you find in Thailand. It's a little dirty. She guides me in, takes off my robe. Then she starts taking off her tights.

"You don't mind /" she asks. I told her no. "You probably want me to take it all off?" she asks. Having been totally cool up until that point, and having maintained a respectable frame, I freeze and totally blow my shot at getting her completely naked.

"Maybe next time," I say.

She then proceeds to give me a standing shower, soapy bubbles and all. She waists no time grabbing at, pulling on my d* She calls me Superman and rubs my arms. "I like that," I say. "How about we do this two times? Once now, and once after my massage?" I ask. She agrees and starts puling on my dick. She get behind me. Her fingers flirt with my ass, she reaches around and starts to pull on my dick. The words 'rust trombone' came to mind, though she never used her tongue. As I came, she continued to moan and pull away from me so as to avoid becoming a target. It was magical.

After the shower we returned to my little room where she gave me a great massage, climbed up on top of me, tried to mile me / play with my ass from behind so as to get me hard again (I was spent). She then informed me that the place was under new management, three new girls. After she and I realized I would not be getting hard again, my time was up. I tipped her. Was a great experience all around.

I'm not saying more about the location, as the last place I reported on got the proverbial hug of death.

Stay safe out there boys.

PussyPoker
03-16-18, 07:35
Never had one, polling the audience here. Is it worth even persuing? Certainly YMMV as I have found out with several locations here in the west town / eukrainian village area. There certainly is no shortage of AMP's here, I have at least 10-15 within a 5 minute drive. Feedback is appreciated, PM's are fine too.

Thanks.

Cmd04.It all depends on what you are looking to get out of it. Are you looking for a good massage and nothing else? Are you looking for a HE? Just remember that the door fee will be double and what ever your tipping for will also be double. So it could cost you $200. The girls need to want to work with each other or it will be no fun. I my self love a 4 hand massage.

SzForLife
03-16-18, 10:39
It all depends on what you are looking to get out of it. Are you looking for a good massage and nothing else? Are you looking for a HE? Just remember that the door fee will be double and what ever your tipping for will also be double. So it could cost you $200. The girls need to want to work with each other or it will be no fun. I my self love a 4 hand massage.I had one experience with 4 hand at a place in Lombard on Lake St. It ended up being a horror show. 60 year old granny and a 250 lb squat, troll looking monstrosity. They were giggling the whole time, and granny asks me if I want to take the troll home with me. I just laid there, tense, wishing the whole experience was over with.

I am still looking for tips on a 4 hand massage with standard finish, so I can scratch it off my bucket list.

Peace.

BigDude8239
03-16-18, 10:54
Hi guys.

I went to a MP on Belmont last night after some reaearch. I knew they had a TS, massage and HE, but all I got was a TS and a 4 hand massage. How do I go to a place like that and let them know about my interest? I don't want to look like a fisrst timer.

Walker333
03-16-18, 12:47
It all depends on what you are looking to get out of it. Are you looking for a good massage and nothing else? Are you looking for a HE? Just remember that the door fee will be double and what ever your tipping for will also be double. So it could cost you $200. The girls need to want to work with each other or it will be no fun. I my self love a 4 hand massage.4 hand with the he is good as long as you feel comfortable with the whole idea of being with 2 girls at the same time, although pretty often one leaves at the end, while the other does the job. I don't think they will use 4 hands on your friend, unless you specifically ask for it, and as long as it's tall enough)).

MWiggly2
03-16-18, 16:11
Depends. Have you had massages from her before? Also, did she let you go BBFS on her or were you packing like all smart mongers always do just in case the stars aligned and we get lucky?I've been going there and know her and the other two therapist for almost 10 years. None of them offer this service to clients.

MWiggly2
03-16-18, 16:12
If it was BB, then maybe, although very unlikely, however, If she used her own cover, then no, not a mistress, just a regular, UTR, working girl.It was BBFS and I've know her and the other therapists for almost 10 years. None of them offer this to clients.

DMichaels69
03-16-18, 16:33
Which spa is it?

It was BBFS and I've know her and the other therapists for almost 10 years. None of them offer this to clients.

ChasingP182
03-16-18, 16:37
http://chicago.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/milking-table-massage-experience-the-art-of-edging-independent-and-professional-march-6-12/89513142Check out MilkingTableMassage.com. Looks like she is in Chicago April 6-10.

Walker333
03-16-18, 16:56
It was BBFS and I've know her and the other therapists for almost 10 years. None of them offer this to clients.Then you probably had a secret admirer who just opened up Although, I'm not sure if it's good or bad You should be cautious, unless you want some bilingual children.

RupertoPerto
03-16-18, 19:37
Hi guys.

I went to a MP on Belmont last night after some reaearch. I knew they had a TS, massage and HE, but all I got was a TS and a 4 hand massage. How do I go to a place like that and let them know about my interest? I don't want to look like a fisrst timer.Lay naked, no towel, on the flip it should show you are ready.

Avg Joe
03-16-18, 20:30
Better to be lucky than good.

Or, save your money since you've used it all up?Yes I was lucky despite my own stupidity and I admit that. However, the reality of the situation was that there was nothing the cops could do anyway. She was an employee, we were not having sex and we were packing up to leave. But it was still a scary situation for a few minutes. Now, I no longer go to spa's after closing and just take them out somewhere. Better to be safe than sorry.

AJ.

PeterWanger69
03-16-18, 22:05
It was BBFS and I've know her and the other therapists for almost 10 years. None of them offer this to clients.I see. Heat of the moment huh? Now the million dollar question is will you see her again and what's your expectations?

Ron M
03-16-18, 22:24
It was BBFS and I've know her and the other therapists for almost 10 years. None of them offer this to clients.Most guys will be requesting BBFS at this place.

ChineseDragon
03-16-18, 23:16
Went to a well reviewed spa. Got new therapist about 24 yrs old. She gave great hard massage. On the flip she started tugging didn't ask what I wanted. She was trying to put her finger up my butt. I didn't like that. She proceeded BBBJ and cim. I was not expecting that. I gave her 100.

Walker333
03-17-18, 00:03
Went to a well reviewed spa. Got new therapist about 24 yrs old. She gave great hard massage. On the flip she started tugging didn't ask what I wanted. She was trying to put her finger up my butt. I didn't like that. She proceeded BBBJ and cim. I was not expecting that. I gave her 100.You are a one lucky MoFo. I love that, can only dream.

Kellster
03-17-18, 03:10
Check out MilkingTableMassage.com. Looks like she is in Chicago April 6-10.I think I read somewhere she's already booked, which is surprising considering her higher price point.

Walker333
03-17-18, 08:57
I think I read somewhere she's already booked, which is surprising considering her higher price point.Yes, she is. Actually it is not very surprising because there is only one hole in a table and so many dicks. Well, technically, there are two holes, but only one counts.

Jayp80
03-17-18, 09:08
Lay naked, no towel, on the flip it should show you are ready.I assume everyone goes face down with their Johnson between their legs (tip pointed towards your feet). Allows them to tease before the flip and to show your excitement.

BigDude8239
03-17-18, 11:46
Lay naked, no towel, on the flip it should show you are ready.So that's why I got asked if I was an agent LOL.

I laid down on my stomach with a towel covering my ass like a regular massage parlor.

Walker333
03-17-18, 15:14
I assume everyone goes face down with their Johnson between their legs (tip pointed towards your feet). Allows them to tease before the flip and to show your excitement.Face dow, naked -yes, unless you want HB, but no matter how the guy is positioned, she will reach it, if she is intended to do so.

Starks
03-17-18, 15:44
I assume everyone goes face down with their Johnson between their legs (tip pointed towards your feet). Allows them to tease before the flip and to show your excitement.When they walk into the room I'm sitting on the table naked legs open nuts hanging. Then I lay face down.

Ron M
03-17-18, 16:19
I would rather know before I get there if extra play is available. Giving hints about wanting extra play usually doesn't result in extra play.

VRooomBada
03-18-18, 00:54
You are a one lucky MoFo. I love that, can only dream.Don't be jealous. Check his post history. All posts describing young mts and extraordinary extras without details. If anyone ever asks any questions, zero follow up. Repeat every few weeks.

Mannheim
03-18-18, 05:21
So, after reading reports here on the forum I decided to visit a spot on Western, just off 290. After parking, I walk right up, ring the door bell and am greeted b by an early 30's-ish Chinese woman named J* . She's wearing a short white dress, long black hair done up in braids. It's early, I'm her first customer. "You want 30 minutes or full hour?" she asks, which I translate as "you want me to make you cum right away so you can get back to work?" I tell her I only need 30 minutes. As we're walking back, I ask to use the bathroom. She laughs, "of course you can use bathroom," and shows me where to go. On my way back, I check the place out, look for a table shower. I don't see one.

Not wanting to give myself away as a first-time to her parlor, I say, "I thought the table shower would be ready by now. " It's a vague statement.

"Oh, no no, not ready yet," she says. "We only have stand-up shower, you do yourself. ".

"I'd much rather you help me," I say. She laughs, says that would be an extra $10. "Take whatever you need, baby," I say. She laughs.

"Okay, baby," she says.

After I piss, she leads me to my room. It's huge, has a rocking chair, a door with a lock. She points to a robe, tells me to put it on. She points to a towel, tells me to wrap it around my waist. I strip. I put only put on the robe. She returns. "You don't want the towel?" she asks.

"No, I don't need it," I say. She leads me through the back, to a little shower room reminiscent of the kinds of shower / bathrooms you find in Thailand. It's a little dirty. She guides me in, takes off my robe. Then she starts taking off her tights.

"You don't mind /" she asks. I told her no. "You probably want me to take it all off?" she asks. Having been totally cool up until that point, and having maintained a respectable frame, I freeze and totally blow my shot at getting her completely naked.

She then proceeds to give me a standing shower, soapy bubbles and all. She waists no time grabbing at, pulling on my d* She calls me Superman and rubs my arms. "I like that," I say. "How about we do this two times? Once now, and once after my massage?" I ask. She agrees and starts puling on my dick. She get behind me. Her fingers flirt with my ass, she reaches around and starts to pull on my dick. The words 'rust trombone' came to mind, though she never used her tongue. As I came, she continued to moan and pull away from me so as to avoid becoming a target. It was magical.

After the shower we returned to my little room where she gave me a great massage, climbed up on top of me, tried to mile me / play with my ass from behind so as to get me hard again (I was spent). She then informed me that the place was under new management, three new girls. After she and I realized I would not be getting hard again, my time was up. I tipped her. Was a great experience all around.

I'm not saying more about the location, as the last place I reported on got the proverbial hug of death.

Stay safe out there boys.Ahhh yes the bragger type, not the sharing type.

DMichaels69
03-18-18, 09:21
Kinda diminishes the purpose of the board.

Ahhh yes the bragger type, not the sharing type.

ChineseDragon
03-18-18, 11:13
Kinda diminishes the purpose of the board.I share with certain members on this board. They have tried my reviews and have verified my reviews. I don't want the therapist or spa to get in trouble. Plus keep the cheap mongers away. Also the ones who complain we tip too much. You wonder why you mongers don't get any extras. I hear all the time from the girls how you want everything and pay nothing. They have bills to pay.

ArielDude28
03-18-18, 11:23
Don't be jealous. Check his post history. All posts describing young mts and extraordinary extras without details. If anyone ever asks any questions, zero follow up. Repeat every few weeks.I checked his history and it clearly looks bs. The only person in the city getting young mts doing everything that we all dream about.

DMichaels69
03-18-18, 11:57
They won't get in trouble from this board. Look at the roselle section, all the reports on AD spa. They have been open for years and had never had an issue. bbbj with cim for 100 seems very reasonable price. I'm also not interested in visiting a spa where they complain about customer tipping or each other types of drama. My mature response to that if I encounter it is to please continue the massage as I don't want to hear that type of banter.

I share with certain members on this board. They have tried my reviews and have verified my reviews. I don't want the therapist or spa to get in trouble. Plus keep the cheap mongers away. Also the ones who complain we tip too much. You wonder why you mongers don't get any extras. I hear all the time from the girls how you want everything and pay nothing. They have bills to pay.

Walker333
03-18-18, 15:40
I They have bills to pay.If you're concerned with their financial situations, them let them get at least something, from cheap mongers, then nothing at all.

Sam Singer
03-18-18, 16:45
Ahhh yes the bragger type, not the sharing type.I think I am fairly certain which SPA he is talking about, given his clues. It puts us south of 290 on Western, on east side of the street. If I go that way, I will give it a try.

ApplePiePussy
03-18-18, 16:56
Just throwing my 2 cents in here. I've had about 20 to 25 4 hand massages in the last 3 to 4 years. Out of those, probably 10 or 11 were worth it. But out of those 10 or 11,5 or 6 were of the best experiences I've ever had at an AMP. It is really really YMMV and when it's bad, it's really bad and you are out double the money. But when it's good, it's great. It has been a while since I've had one of those great sessions, and the last 2 or 3 were bad so I stopped doing them. I need intel now before I'll try it again.

I've had both of them tugging at the same time, one tugging while the other plays with sack / taint. I've even had DATY while the other does it. But these sessions are all over 2 years ago now. The last few were just older ladies talking the whole time and one of them doing the deed at the end. For 180 to 200, fuck that.

Wood Street
03-18-18, 19:12
I've got a question that might be a little bit beside the point: how's the actual massage at Relax on Cermak? From the sound of it everything else is good, but seeing as my back is a bit achy I'd like to find a place that does a good massage in addition to everything else.I stopped in a few weeks back and had Jenny? Paid for 30 min and the massage was basically non existent. Once she knew what I was there for there was zero effort. I didn't care much as I was in a rush and expected a half ass attempt. Was offered the menu and decided to go with a full plate at a discount $1. The face is weathered but she had a surprisingly nice / firm ass. It was a bit rushed but I figured it would be with the discount over what most visitors pay.

BenBeck
03-18-18, 20:04
I share with certain members on this board. They have tried my reviews and have verified my reviews. I don't want the therapist or spa to get in trouble. Plus keep the cheap mongers away. Also the ones who complain we tip too much. You wonder why you mongers don't get any extras. I hear all the time from the girls how you want everything and pay nothing. They have bills to pay.For what it's worth, I can vouch that he's not making this stuff up. He's just more low-key with public sharing of details. You may not agree with that approach, sure, I get it, but that's another matter.

My $. 02.

BB, out.

Avg Joe
03-18-18, 21:33
I've got a question that might be a little bit beside the point: how's the actual massage at Relax on Cermak? From the sound of it everything else is good, but seeing as my back is a bit achy I'd like to find a place that does a good massage in addition to everything else.Have been there numerous times and it's not the place to go for a good massage unless you are very specific that a good hard massage is what you are looking for. One time I saw Mimi who gave me a great massage and not much else but now I just see Mia and forget the massage quality. Although if you tell Mia that you want a good hard massage she will give you one but you need to be very specific. Seems like you can either but not both in the same session.

Not the safest area at night, so park right in front by the meters if you can.

AJ.

BenBeck
03-18-18, 22:12
http://www.cwbchicago.com/2018/03/roscoe-village-spa-worker-charged-with.html

Looks like Sophia.

BB, out.

Ron M
03-18-18, 22:13
I share with certain members on this board. They have tried my reviews and have verified my reviews. I don't want the therapist or spa to get in trouble. Plus keep the cheap mongers away. Also the ones who complain we tip too much. You wonder why you mongers don't get any extras. I hear all the time from the girls how you want everything and pay nothing. They have bills to pay.I get what ChineseDragon is saying. I've heard the same stories. Guys want everything including extras and want to pay next to nothing.

ArielDude28
03-19-18, 00:26
For what it's worth, I can vouch that he's not making this stuff up. He's just more low-key with public sharing of details. You may not agree with that approach, sure, I get it, but that's another matter.

My $. 02.

BB, out.I agree that sharing information in public would cause more damage in cases the providers don; t want that information to be public and its a mistress kind of situation. If that's the case, well, I would said cd is one lucky one and hope he continues to have a good time.

Ron M
03-19-18, 00:35
http://www.cwbchicago.com/2018/03/roscoe-village-spa-worker-charged-with.html

Looks like Sophia.

BB, out.I didn't hear about this in the news. I wonder if this is what shut down Angel Spa on Ashland and Addison which isn't far from Lily Spa. This will probably put the massage spas in the area on notice. Especially the beloved Belmont Spa everyone raves about.

Avg Joe
03-19-18, 07:46
+1.

Totally agree with both posts.

I get what ChineseDragon is saying. I've heard the same stories. Guys want everything including extras and want to pay next to nothing.

I share with certain members on this board. They have tried my reviews and have verified my reviews. I don't want the therapist or spa to get in trouble. Plus keep the cheap mongers away. Also the ones who complain we tip too much. You wonder why you mongers don't get any extras. I hear all the time from the girls how you want everything and pay nothing. They have bills to pay.

Meijerslp
03-19-18, 09:00
I think I am fairly certain which SPA he is talking about, given his clues. It puts us south of 290 on Western, on east side of the street. If I go that way, I will give it a try.You and about 200 other people probably already have tried.

Cmd04
03-19-18, 10:12
I didn't hear about this in the news. I wonder if this is what shut down Angel Spa on Ashland and Addison which isn't far from Lily Spa. This will probably put the massage spas in the area on notice. Especially the beloved Belmont Spa everyone raves about.It make sense, demographically speaking MP's cannot as effectively operate UTR in Roscoe. Neighbors were complaining. If you're familiar with the city at all this would not be suprising. Down on Cermak or western and the eisenhower CPD has other fish to fry and I hardley see "neighbors" complianing down there. None of this is to say monger on w / recklessness but it certainly makes sense.

Cmd.

Member #5933
03-19-18, 11:14
For what it's worth, I can vouch that he's not making this stuff up. He's just more low-key with public sharing of details. You may not agree with that approach, sure, I get it, but that's another matter.

My $. 02.

BB, out.ChineseDragon won't even tell me. I've been posting on here for years and have more posts then most LOL. I have shared unicorns here. Kind of aggravating! He replied he don't want girls in trouble, to me. Sigh.

Walker333
03-19-18, 11:57
ChineseDragon won't even tell me. I've been posting on here for years and have more posts then most LOL. I have shared unicorns here. Kind of aggravating! He replied he don't want girls in trouble, to me. Sigh.I've got one suggestion from Dragon (although not on one of those unique experiences), but he refused to provide info on one of his "amazing" stories, pointing that I'm not going to pay the high fee. I'd agree with those who indicated that telling us about the acts, but refusing to share the info about the actual place and provider even through PMs weakens the whole purpose of the forum. I'd add that I've been enjoying this hobby for years (much longer that I've been posting) and over these years I've been visiting a great deal of places and was seeing a countless number of providers. Moreover, on some occasions I personally did pay significantly more that the usual, acceptable fee was. It happened when I liked the providers and / or hoped to get more service from the provider during some future visits. I was and is very friendly with some providers and made small gifts, brought lunches, candies etc. Etc. Nonetheless, I've never had anything similar to what Dragon brags regularly about (I'm an average man, but providers usually like me!) Yes, I've had some unexpected surprises, as most of us did, who has been around long enough. Once again, I've never had anything close to the type of surprises that Mr. Dragon describes, although it does not prove that he is a liar. Maybe I'm not handsome, charismatic, or lucky like Dragon is. On the other hand, providers usually don't care about the above mentioned qualities in men, instead they just want money, and provide services in exchange, and I paid a lot!

Pengansai
03-19-18, 12:23
ChineseDragon won't even tell me. I've been posting on here for years and have more posts then most LOL. I have shared unicorns here. Kind of aggravating! He replied he don't want girls in trouble, to me. Sigh.MMA has shared multiple true unicorns with me. I think I have shared pretty well too. That is a better purpose for this forum than just telling war stories, IMHO.

Buckeyebrent
03-19-18, 13:03
Has anyone tried this place?

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/847-780-3393-new-masseuse-grand-opening-new-feeling/92036262

SuckItTrebek
03-19-18, 13:03
I went to lane spa in Lombard last week since I was in the area, I got a older short Asian lady. I paid for a full hour. The table shower was average, and then dried off in the sauna for a few minutes. Returned to the room and started the massage, after about 15 minutes told me to flip over started of the front. She started teasing junior and got him all excited, than asked me if I was going to take care of her. I told her. 40 that what I paid last time I was there she said no. 80 I just laughed at her. But she started at then got shity cause I was a two pump chump guy, it wasn't like she was anything good to look at LOL. Finally finished got cleaned up and dressed and looked at the clock it had been 35 minutes that I had walked in the door. She had way shorted me on time, and I went in during the middle of the day during the week it wasn't like they were busy. Came time to leave I gave her the. 40 and she got shitty with me, so I reminded her I told her I was only giving her. 40 that's what I paid last time and you shorted me on time. Probably will never go back it was a mediocre experience the first time and this time was just terrible.

Jadedone
03-19-18, 13:51
I went to lane spa in Lombard last week since I was in the area, I got a older short Asian lady. I paid for a full hour. The table shower was average, and then dried off in the sauna for a few minutes. Returned to the room and started the massage, after about 15 minutes told me to flip over started of the front. She started teasing junior and got him all excited, than asked me if I was going to take care of her. I told her. 40 that what I paid last time I was there she said no. 80 I just laughed at her. But she started at then got shity cause I was a two pump chump guy, it wasn't like she was anything good to look at LOL. Finally finished got cleaned up and dressed and looked at the clock it had been 35 minutes that I had walked in the door. She had way shorted me on time, and I went in during the middle of the day during the week it wasn't like they were busy. Came time to leave I gave her the. 40 and she got shitty with me, so I reminded her I told her I was only giving her. 40 that's what I paid last time and you shorted me on time. Probably will never go back it was a mediocre experience the first time and this time was just terrible.I have never, ever heard a positive or even neutral review of this place.

Avg Joe
03-19-18, 14:18
I went to lane spa in Lombard last week since I was in the area, I got a older short Asian lady. I paid for a full hour. The table shower was average, and then dried off in the sauna for a few minutes. Returned to the room and started the massage, after about 15 minutes told me to flip over started of the front. She started teasing junior and got him all excited, than asked me if I was going to take care of her. I told her. 40 that what I paid last time I was there she said no. 80 I just laughed at her. But she started at then got shity cause I was a two pump chump guy, it wasn't like she was anything good to look at LOL. Finally finished got cleaned up and dressed and looked at the clock it had been 35 minutes that I had walked in the door. She had way shorted me on time, and I went in during the middle of the day during the week it wasn't like they were busy. Came time to leave I gave her the. 40 and she got shitty with me, so I reminded her I told her I was only giving her. 40 that's what I paid last time and you shorted me on time. Probably will never go back it was a mediocre experience the first time and this time was just terrible.Lane's has been terrible since the day it opened over 10 years ago. Countless others, including myself have written numerous reports detailing their lack of service and bad attitudes. Why didn't you ask here before you went there? Or, at least read thru the past reports? It would have saved you a lot of time and more importantly money.

AJ.

ReadyForRub
03-19-18, 14:19

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/847-780-3393-new-masseuse-grand-opening-new-feeling/9203626210:00 - 10:00 sounds good, but the picture of the shirtless guy massaging the woman is a minus. Let us know what you find. Thanks.

Walker333
03-19-18, 14:26

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/847-780-3393-new-masseuse-grand-opening-new-feeling/92036262Had L1 there from a middle aged, plain looking provider. The whole experience was mediocre at best. She's asked me ten times if I was a LEO, then said (verbatim) that the "IT IS JUST a part of the body and she provides just a full body massage. She was very cautious and uncertain, but finally agreed to give unremarkable he. It could be that there was some better talent and menu available, but I didn't see one. Will not repeat, unless someone describes a better experience.

ReadyForRub
03-19-18, 14:28
I didn't hear about this in the news. I wonder if this is what shut down Angel Spa on Ashland and Addison which isn't far from Lily Spa. This will probably put the massage spas in the area on notice. Especially the beloved Belmont Spa everyone raves about.Does this mean $30 is the new standard for the area?

Walker333
03-19-18, 14:34
Lane's has been terrible since the day it opened over 10 years ago. Countless others, including myself have written numerous reports detailing their lack of service and bad attitudes. Why didn't you ask here before you went there? Or, at least read thru the past reports? It would have saved you a lot of time and more importantly money.

AJ.When they just opened up, long time ago, there was a young girl that was OK, she practically had "0" English and it was very funny just to communicate with her, giving her directions on the "job". But she left, or was terminated just in a couple of months and then the place became a rip-off, shit hole. Probably the owner is a greedy idiot, whoever he or she is. I'm surprised they are still in business.

Selforen11
03-19-18, 15:11

"Okay, baby," she says.

Stay safe out there boys.I visited the "Holy Grail" on Western last Friday night. Easy to find based upon the information provided above. Got there at about 8 pm. Plenty of parking on Western. Place is very clean. No TS offered, although it is available. MT had little or no ability to communicate in English. Did not get her name. 5/10 in terms of looks. Massage was truely outstanding. No shortage of time whatsoever. Standard (but above average) HE on the flip. More massage after HE. Saw other MTs up front on the way out. Both more attractive, and conversant in English. 60/40 for 1 HR. All in all a nice way to start the weekend. Will repeat.

VRooomBada
03-19-18, 16:42
MMA has shared multiple true unicorns with me. I think I have shared pretty well too. That is a better purpose for this forum than just telling war stories, IMHO.I didn't expect a response from CD since I never saw one previously when people tried calling him out, so that's a step forward. I don't really have an opinion on whether some mongers are cheap or not (I certainly don't expect something for next to nothing), but how does that affect anyone else's experience? Someone else mentioned it may be a mistress type situation, in which case, why even post? Personally, the point of posting is to openly share. If I wanted to keep something to myself or a select few, then why post at all?

Walker333
03-19-18, 17:56
the point of posting is to openly share. If I wanted to keep something to myself or a select few, then why post at all?Those are the words of wisdom. But, sometime ago I received PMs from a guy (I think he was a man), who described interesting things, providing all info including names, phones etc. Of the providers (although I did not ask him anything), and he suggested, invited to bid on such services directly with the provider, using the given phone numbers Basically he or she was either pimping or it was an actual provider who used this approach to get more business. I'm sure I was not the only one who received those unsolicited PM offers. I found some similarities between CD's anonymous reports and those old PMs. Generally speaking CD didn't describe any unique, unusual, impossible services. All described is readily and widely available for the right price at the right places. Moreover, I'm sure that there are tons of mts who would do anything and everything for the right price, but we are not asking more just L1 mistakenly assuming that FS or BJ are not on a menu. Therefore, CD just hints or directs mongers to ask for extras and might be giving providers' info, as long as those who asked him, promised to pay what CD considers as a fair price.

OrdLover
03-19-18, 18:51
Those are the words of wisdom. But, sometime ago I received PMs from a guy (I think he was a man), who described interesting things, providing all info including names, phones etc. Of the providers (although I did not ask him anything), and he suggested, invited to bid on such services directly with the provider, using the given phone numbers Basically he or she was either pimping or it was an actual provider who used this approach to get more business. I'm sure I was not the only one who received those unsolicited PM offers. I found some similarities between CD's anonymous reports and those old PMs. Generally speaking CD didn't describe any unique, unusual, impossible services. All described is readily and widely available for the right price at the right places. Moreover, I'm sure that there are tons of mts who would do anything and everything for the right price, but we are not asking more just L1 mistakenly assuming that FS or BJ are not on a menu. Therefore, CD just hints or directs mongers to ask for extras and might be giving providers' info, as long as those who asked him, promised to pay what CD considers as a fair price.Wow. This is just a reminder of why I don't post on rubmap. Ok first thing first. CD is not a pimp and I have gotten info from him freely with no strings attached. Second thing the girls that he described are usually spot. But the service are YMMV. Some time I get the same services as him other times something else. Some times I get better service than him. So in the end CD is legit. But it is his choice to give out whatever info he decides to whoever he wants. Like for me I posted on aamp subforum for someone to vouch for me to get Pam's girl. But nobody ever vouches for me. But guess what then tough love for me. And I would just continue on trying. Like before I posted 4 new mp but no reviews had come forward yet. I would do it but lately I strapped for cash. So I just usually go to my regulars. So in the end everyone is taker but a few of us are givers. And if the takers don't get what they want they complain. But it is the choice of the givers to give what they want and to who they want. If you takers don't get what you wanted then just move on. And remember guys this a community to help each other and not fight with each other. Especially considering Chicago has the shittiest market for us and it still going downhill.

Mitsom
03-19-18, 19:26
They won't get in trouble from this board. Look at the roselle section, all the reports on AD spa. They have been open for years and had never had an issue. bbbj with cim for 100 seems very reasonable price. I'm also not interested in visiting a spa where they complain about customer tipping or each other types of drama. My mature response to that if I encounter it is to please continue the massage as I don't want to hear that type of banter.I posted on an encounter at a certain place near Chinatown AMP a number of years ago, some pretty specific details which maybe I should not have, and 2 weeks later the place was shut down. Coincidence? I don't know. But I can't fault anyone for being cautious, especially with a gem. I think posting on an AMP that is brick and mortar is different than an outcall or escort. It's been well documented that LEO has used this site in the past.

I've got two places I have been frequenting and one has been getting a lot of exposure on here lately (near Chinatown). Last time there I ended with the mt laying on the table sideways banging her while my thumb was in her ass. Killer experience but I was relucted to post because I don't want the place shut down. I haven't even been going lately because of all the exposure here. My other spot is in Avondale and I've heard nothing about it here. I might PM about it but definitely wouldn't post. All the girls are super adamant about me not telling anyone or any of the other girls although I've had at least tits out and panties down on them all LOL.

I know it's a bit hypocritical because I certainly appreciate others reviews. But for my hidden gems I just don't want to take the chance. Also, I might be considered one of those guys who overpays for services. I'm trying to get what I want, how I want it. I don't expect a first class experience if I'm only willing to pay for coach. And sometimes you have to build a relationship with these places. My north side spot I've gotten pretty naughty with some of the girls. Last week I had my mt repeat stuff like "I'm massage sl** for you" and "First massage then you fucka my mouf" during massage. She's very submissive. We finished with her giving HE while sucking my nipples and me with a finger in each of her holes from behind. Afterward she thanks me and reminds me to request her next time. That's because I tip and not because I treat them like a princesses.

Starks
03-19-18, 21:55
I stopped in a few weeks back and had Jenny? Paid for 30 min and the massage was basically non existent. Once she knew what I was there for there was zero effort. I didn't care much as I was in a rush and expected a half ass attempt. Was offered the menu and decided to go with a full plate at a discount $1. The face is weathered but she had a surprisingly nice / firm ass. It was a bit rushed but I figured it would be with the discount over what most visitors pay.

I've got a question that might be a little bit beside the point: how's the actual massage at Relax on Cermak? From the sound of it everything else is good, but seeing as my back is a bit achy I'd like to find a place that does a good massage in addition to everything else.Give Yu Yu a try. Just let her know you want a hard massage. She also does a pretty good back walk, and has other very good skills also.

Silvio
03-20-18, 04:41
Oh hell naw. Theyve been bad for more than 2 o years. Theyve been bad as long as I started mongering like more than 20 plus years.

Lane's has been terrible since the day it opened over 10 years ago. Countless others, including myself have written numerous reports detailing their lack of service and bad attitudes. Why didn't you ask here before you went there? Or, at least read thru the qpast reports? It would have saved you a lot of time and more importantly money.

AJ.

BigDude8239
03-20-18, 08:02
Has anyone been to the MP near Lincoln and Belmont? All I see on their 'masaj' site is about the shower.

DMichaels69
03-20-18, 08:18
I don't think your post got the place shut down. If a place is popular then many times the neighbors complain, neighbors could be other businesses if its in a strip mall, especially if they are female neighbors. There is a place in the burbs that had a popular girl a few years back, mongers were lined up waiting with flowers and candy in hand at the back door of the place. There is an apartment complex right there so low and behold LEO showed up one day, then again a couple years later. There is another place in the burbs that had popular girls a few years ago. Its right next to a nail salon and LEO showed up and hauled off one of the girls one day. The place is still open and its not hard to guess in either case what prompted LEO to show up. I knew a Korean lady who said whatever spa she worked in she always took care of the women too and she said because if that the place never had a problem while she was there. I'm not a lawyer but I'd love to be a fly on the wall if and when LEO presented evidence that Mitsom from this board wrote about coco or cici at a ho house in or near China town. I can imagine the judge getting up and mule kicking them out of the courtroom. I've known a Korean lady for many years who worked at many spa's, does it all and never got in trouble because she is not stupid like a lot of these girls are who get in trouble. AMP's come and go, many reviews sites exist, reviews will continue to happen and the girls need to be smarter about not getting into trouble. Its a risky business and they should be aware of the consequences of their choice to work in it.

I posted on an encounter at a certain place near Chinatown AMP a number of years ago, some pretty specific details which maybe I should not have, and 2 weeks later the place was shut down. Coincidence? I don't know. But I can't fault anyone for being cautious, especially with a gem. I think posting on an AMP that is brick and mortar is different than an outcall or escort. It's been well documented that LEO has used this site in the past.

I've got two places I have been frequenting and one has been getting a lot of exposure on here lately (near Chinatown). Last time there I ended with the mt laying on the table sideways banging her while my thumb was in her ass. Killer experience but I was relucted to post because I don't want the place shut down. I haven't even been going lately because of all the exposure here. My other spot is in Avondale and I've heard nothing about it here. I might PM about it but definitely wouldn't post. All the girls are super adamant about me not telling anyone or any of the other girls although I've had at least tits out and panties down on them all LOL.

I know it's a bit hypocritical because I certainly appreciate others reviews. But for my hidden gems I just don't want to take the chance. Also, I might be considered one of those guys who overpays for services. I'm trying to get what I want, how I want it. I don't expect a first class experience if I'm only willing to pay for coach. And sometimes you have to build a relationship with these places. My north side spot I've gotten pretty naughty with some of the girls. Last week I had my mt repeat stuff like "I'm massage sl** for you" and "First massage then you fucka my mouf" during massage. She's very submissive. We finished with her giving HE while sucking my nipples and me with a finger in each of her holes from behind. Afterward she thanks me and reminds me to request her next time. That's because I tip and not because I treat them like a princesses.

SzForLife
03-20-18, 09:01
I don't think your post got the place shut down. If a place is popular then many times the neighbors complain, neighbors could be other businesses if its in a strip mall, especially if they are female neighbors. There is a place in the burbs that had a popular girl a few years back, mongers were lined up waiting with flowers and candy in hand at the back door of the place. There is an apartment complex right there so low and behold LEO showed up one day, then again a couple years later. There is another place in the burbs that had popular girls a few years ago. Its right next to a nail salon and LEO showed up and hauled off one of the girls one day. The place is still open and its not hard to guess in either case what prompted LEO to show up. I knew a Korean lady who said whatever spa she worked in she always took care of the women too and she said because if that the place never had a problem while she was there. I'm not a lawyer but I'd love to be a fly on the wall if and when LEO presented evidence that Mitsom from this board wrote about coco or cici at a ho house in or near China town. I can imagine the judge getting up and mule kicking them out of the courtroom. I've known a Korean lady for many years who worked at many spa's, does it all and never got in trouble because she is not stupid like a lot of these girls are who get in trouble. AMP's come and go, many reviews sites exist, reviews will continue to happen and the girls need to be smarter about not getting into trouble. Its a risky business and they should be aware of the consequences of their choice to work in it.I don't know about you all, but when I'm in an AMP, I still have a hard time relaxing, thinking someone will be busting in while I'm laying there.

I went to most AMPs in the west burbs, and only had one MT offer BBBJ at a spa I go to regularly. I was surprised, and felt like a dope because I was used to standard finish with. 4 tip, which was all I had on me. The next time I went in, I brought enough cash to cover the previous ending and the current one I was in. Plus a little extra because I didn't want to look like a cheap *hole.

Peace.

Dave Dewers
03-20-18, 10:11
I'm pretty sure AMG is no more. Doorbell is gone, and no one answered when I knocked.

Walker333
03-20-18, 10:33
I don't think your post got the place shut down. If a place is popular then many times the neighbors complain, neighbors could be other businesses if its in a strip mall, especially if they are female neighbors. There is a place in the burbs that had a popular girl a few years back, mongers were lined up waiting with flowers and candy in hand at the back door of the place. There is an apartment complex right there so low and behold LEO showed up one day, then again a couple years later. There is another place in the burbs that had popular girls a few years ago. Its right next to a nail salon and LEO showed up and hauled off one of the girls one day. The place is still open and its not hard to guess in either case what prompted LEO to show up. I knew a Korean lady who said whatever spa she worked in she always took care of the women too and she said because if that the place never had a problem while she was there. I'm not a lawyer but I'd love to be a fly on the wall if and when LEO presented evidence that Mitsom from this board wrote about coco or cici at a ho house in or near China town. I can imagine the judge getting up and mule kicking them out of the courtroom. I've known a Korean lady for many years who worked at many spa's, does it all and never got in trouble because she is not stupid like a lot of these girls are who get in trouble. AMP's come and go, many reviews sites exist, reviews will continue to happen and the girls need to be smarter about not getting into trouble. Its a risky business and they should be aware of the consequences of their choice to work in it.If a MP is popular among mongers, then everyone (the residents, business owners, LEOs etc) sooner or later know what is going on there. Reports on this or other sites are not the source of that fame among the above mentioned people. Some places are open (never got shot down) regardless of its popularity, some places are shot down within a month or two. All that happens for various reasons, and, once again, our reports are not the reason. Therefore, those "one-winged" reports, with no real info are just pure waste of bandwidth.

Head First
03-20-18, 13:30
I visited the "Holy Grail" on Western last Friday night. Easy to find based upon the information provided above. Got there at about 8 pm. Plenty of parking on Western. Place is very clean. No TS offered, although it is available. MT had little or no ability to communicate in English. Did not get her name. 5/10 in terms of looks. Massage was truely outstanding. No shortage of time whatsoever. Standard (but above average) HE on the flip. More massage after HE. Saw other MTs up front on the way out. Both more attractive, and conversant in English. 60/40 for 1 HR. All in all a nice way to start the weekend. Will repeat.I've driven by this place hundreds of times and never ever saw anyone going in or out of it. (For years). And seasoned mongers know what that means. But based on a few recents I pulled in. The first greeter didn't do it for me and neither did the second. We have another girl. You want see? Younger but still nothing happening.

Went with #2 who was displaying some cleavage and pulled out $45. Into room #1. I wasn't even on the table yet and she brings in the change from 3 jacksons. I lay down and she starts a soft touch. I start to roam and within 5 minutes her crotch is strattling the back of my head. She covers the lamp and I flip. The towel falls away and after some teasing she grabs some oil. She's a pro and has many moves in her playbook which I tried to sample as many as I could before it was over. Hot towel clean up and I leave stress free for standard tip.

Not sure what's on the menu here as she was wearing all the armor you typically see in a level 1 only shop. May stop in again or maybe not.

Head First
03-20-18, 13:37
Afterward she thanks me and reminds me to request her next time. That's because I tip and not because I treat them like a princesses.The sooner we learn and understand this statement of wisdom the better off all involved will be.

Ready Freddie
03-20-18, 14:25
I've driven by this place hundreds of times and never ever saw anyone going in or out of it. (For years). And seasoned mongers know what that means. But based on a few recents I pulled in. The first greeter didn't do it for me and neither did the second. We have another girl. You want see? Younger but still nothing happening.

Went with #2 who was displaying some cleavage and pulled out $45. Into room #1. I wasn't even on the table yet and she brings in the change from 3 jacksons. I lay down and she starts a soft touch. I start to roam and within 5 minutes her crotch is strattling the back of my head. She covers the lamp and I flip. The towel falls away and after some teasing she grabs some oil. She's a pro and has many moves in her playbook which I tried to sample as many as I could before it was over. Hot towel clean up and I leave stress free for standard tip.

Not sure what's on the menu here as she was wearing all the armor you typically see in a level 1 only shop. May stop in again or maybe not.Based on the "holy grail" report I visited this place as well for a 30 minute visit. I did not get a shower (which was disappointing) and was told it was broken. I guess I was told this because I had never been there before and I only had a 30 minute session planned. I don't know. Just guessing.

I went with the first greeter, only because I did not know at the time there were others. While her face was only ok, she had a hot little spinner body with some cleavage showing. I'm an older guy, so the age was not an issue. I found her attractive enough and would have loved to see her naked.

I was taken into room #1, got undressed and laid naked on the table. She comes in and started with a soft touch. Nothing special. I let my hands roam on her leg and thigh, and she too leaned in with crotch touching on the back of the head and her hands on my ass. She spent some time on the massage, with some teasing on the boys and ass. On the flip, I got some more rubs on the little one and with a mutual nod got a good L1 treatment.

I too am curious about the menu, because my MT had all the armor on as well. I got her tight little dress up above her waist, but she was hearing tights and did not allow any hand underneath the tights. I got my hand on her bare back, but that was it. I did try to talk her into getting naked, but that was a no go.

I plan on stopping by again and maybe will try an hour with a shower to see if I can get further.

DMichaels69
03-20-18, 14:40
I guess the one that showers with you was not there. Seemed to not live up to hype of the original story.

Based on the "holy grail" report I visited this place as well for a 30 minute visit. I did not get a shower (which was disappointing) and was told it was broken. I guess I was told this because I had never been there before and I only had a 30 minute session planned. I don't know. Just guessing.

I went with the first greeter, only because I did not know at the time there were others. While her face was only ok, she had a hot little spinner body with some cleavage showing. I'm an older guy, so the age was not an issue. I found her attractive enough and would have loved to see her naked.

I was taken into room #1, got undressed and laid naked on the table. She comes in and started with a soft touch. Nothing special. I let my hands roam on her leg and thigh, and she too leaned in with crotch touching on the back of the head and her hands on my ass. She spent some time on the massage, with some teasing on the boys and ass. On the flip, I got some more rubs on the little one and with a mutual nod got a good L1 treatment.

I too am curious about the menu, because my MT had all the armor on as well. I got her tight little dress up above her waist, but she was hearing tights and did not allow any hand underneath the tights. I got my hand on her bare back, but that was it. I did try to talk her into getting naked, but that was a no go.

I plan on stopping by again and maybe will try an hour with a shower to see if I can get further.

E2304
03-20-18, 16:30
Two tree related spas opening. Any relation to old pine tree in management or service? FYI the pine tree foot spa is not recommended. Nice girl. Not skilled in deep tissue. L0. Posting in chicago since I don't know the area well.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-spa-grand-opening-in-southwest-suburb-open-in-3-20-2018-tuesday/92202557

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/palm-tree-opening-call-630-776-4337-now/85685172

PerfectGreg
03-20-18, 16:42
Saw familiar monger signs diagonally from a well respected coffee and donut place. Has anyone toftt yet? Please report back or message me. If the mood is right I will toftt at some point and report back.

Walker333
03-20-18, 17:00
The first greeter didn't do it for me and neither did the second. We have another girl. You want see? Younger but still nothing happening.
Went with #2 I've changed MTs-greeters many times and every time I did it, I noticed (or I just imagined) some disappointment or insult written on MTs faces. I always was curious how to change / choose the MT in a nice, polite, delicate manner and not to offend them. Any opinion and advise would be appreciated. Good luck and stay safe Gents.

Not Dead Yet
03-20-18, 20:07
I've changed MTs-greeters many times and every time I did it, I noticed (or I just imagined) some disappointment or insult written on MTs faces. I always was curious how to change / choose the MT in a nice, polite, delicate manner and not to offend them. Any opinion and advise would be appreciated. Good luck and stay safe Gents.But I forgot her name, because I'm Old!

Walker333
03-20-18, 20:39
But I forgot her name, because I'm Old!I'm not a boy either, so I don't even bother to ask their fake names.

Robert Gou2
03-20-18, 23:17
Two tree related spas opening. Any relation to old pine tree in management or service? FYI the pine tree foot spa is not recommended. Nice girl. Not skilled in deep tissue. L0. Posting in chicago since I don't know the area well.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-spa-grand-opening-in-southwest-suburb-open-in-3-20-2018-tuesday/92202557

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/palm-tree-opening-call-630-776-4337-now/85685172I specifically remember someone on here kinda recently saying that the mama at line said they would open a new location on Lemont road, so. Could be interesting.

Hapenny
03-21-18, 08:54
I'm pretty sure AMG is no more. Doorbell is gone, and no one answered when I knocked.Which of their locations?

Captain1954
03-21-18, 14:43
Saw a new AMP on CL and since I was in the area called arranged an appointment, received a txt with confirmation time and number although no name in add it was headed Lotus Spa, thought it would be a bust but went anyway far from being a bust a full menu is available for standard donation, the massage was virtually non existent as was the English of the mt who was late 30's early 40's curly brown hair the body was a bit used but ok by AMP standards ok ok address 6009 b w diversy don't think it will be there long, near an intersection on a busy street next to a busy shops.

Captain1954
03-21-18, 22:53
The new Palm Tree Spa are our old friends from Gunnison.

RupertoPerto
03-21-18, 23:38
I'm not a boy either, so I don't even bother to ask their fake names.I could be wrong but I think he was just suggesting you a way of asking for another MT without hurting their feelings. Like you could say I forgot her name, if I see her maybe I will recognize her, and keep changing MT till you are pleased.

E2304
03-22-18, 07:28
The new Palm Tree Spa are our old friends from Gunnison.Add shows no address.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/palm-tree-opening-call-630-776-4337-now/85685172

Walker333
03-22-18, 10:52
I could be wrong but I think he was just suggesting you a way of asking for another MT without hurting their feelings. Like you could say I forgot her name, if I see her maybe I will recognize her, and keep changing MT till you are pleased.Thank you, I guess you're right.

Walker333
03-22-18, 10:55
Saw a new AMP on CL and since I was in the area called arranged an appointment, received a txt with confirmation time and number although no name in add it was headed Lotus Spa, thought it would be a bust but went anyway far from being a bust a full menu is available for standard donation, the massage was virtually non existent as was the English of the mt who was late 30's early 40's curly brown hair the body was a bit used but ok by AMP standards ok ok address 6009 b w diversy don't think it will be there long, near an intersection on a busy street next to a busy shops.I'll try to attend while they're available. A new places usually are not spoiled yet, and worth of visiting. Thanks for the report, stay safe.

Daytime Jay
03-22-18, 12:34
I wanted a bit of something new, so I went to re-opened place on Roosevelt in OP (near Walgreens). Too much traffic out front bc on a busy street, so that was a bit unnerving, but buzzed anyway. Figured 50 was a good price for hour massage even without any extras. MP was fairly young, nice body and I wanted to hit that. Nobody was there when I got buzzed in, which was good. No doors on the rooms, only curtains. She actually gave a great massage. On the flip she started a nice HJ, but I wanted more. She said HJ only, but I was working her and I think she almost gave in, but then bzzzzz another monger was trying to get in. She stopped in the middle to answer the door and let him in even though I had 30 minutes left. Goddamit. Then she came back and I lost my mojo. I said, forget it unless FS, but that wasn't happening as I could hear the other monger breathing in the next room. As I was putting my clothes on, she says "tip for me?" I threw down a 20 and started out, but she was mad saying I should give her more. I said no and left. I wouldn't recommend unless you just want a cheap massage with level 1 service and don't mind curtains and interruptions.

Not Dead Yet
03-22-18, 12:49
I could be wrong but I think he was just suggesting you a way of asking for another MT without hurting their feelings. Like you could say I forgot her name, if I see her maybe I will recognize her, and keep changing MT till you are pleased.It's what I came up with to not hurt feelings or piss them off, since I might return on a different day. And I say it with a smile. Often, I get the "You don't look old!" response. Even though I know I do.

FngrBngr
03-22-18, 13:19
I'm going to be in the area tonight and wanted to get serviced. I see evergreen is on backpage. Will anyone give me a referral on a place or lady?

Thanks.

FngrBngr
03-22-18, 13:20
I specifically remember someone on here kinda recently saying that the mama at line said they would open a new location on Lemont road, so. Could be interesting.I'll check out tonight. Unless I get a better offer / recom.

Captain1954
03-22-18, 14:31
Add shows no address.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/palm-tree-opening-call-630-776-4337-now/85685172Called and it was the MMS from Gunnison, opening today at a new location.

Head First
03-22-18, 17:34
I've changed MTs-greeters many times and every time I did it, I noticed (or I just imagined) some disappointment or insult written on MTs faces. I always was curious how to change / choose the MT in a nice, polite, delicate manner and not to offend them. Any opinion and advise would be appreciated. Good luck and stay safe Gents.I'll usually, if I don't want to offend her cause she's trying real hard to be helpful, in one of my my nicest voices, ask her if she's the only one working. Or, How many girls working today? The experienced ones will get the hint and call out in her medium voice for Onya and if Onya's not busy soon she'll come to the lobby. This time, because I was in the mood where I needed some relief before hopping on the Ike for the drive home, I also used the "I need to go to an ATM to grab some more cash, I'll be back" line but didn't head for the door yet. The subtle / playful stalling on my part told her I wanted to stay for fun which flushed out the 3rd younger / prettier girl. But she wasn't displaying any skin so I went with #2.

This is an acquired skill which anyone can learn. Don't be afraid that you're hurting their feelings because they don't have any feelings, at least while there're working.

The pouting face is a well rehearsed action designed to guilt us into nodding our head yes. The disappointment you read in their faces may be accurate but it's because it's a job for them and if they don't get any customers, they don't make any money.

The one thing I liked best about this shop is the doors on the rooms. Which reminds me of the phrase What Happens In Vegas.

E2304
03-22-18, 17:40
Add shows no address.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/palm-tree-opening-call-630-776-4337-now/85685172Texted. Told to call. Called. Told they would text location. It's located in the old location of the famous conifer recently shut down for good. Palm's concern for secrecy seems reasonable.

E2304
03-22-18, 17:54
I specifically remember someone on here kinda recently saying that the mama at line said they would open a new location on Lemont road, so. Could be interesting.Stopped by 6 pm. Nice build out. Two rows of rooms. Layout is speakeasy style with mms window. $80/45 min. Sweet Medicare aged mms asked me to wait inside. After ten minutes she brought Amy a cheerful 40+ woman. Not spinner. Mms Said something about 5 other girls and later choose. I saw and heard chatty youngervthing walking away down hall.

Table shower complete but professional. 3 min sauna then 30" massage. Average. Mt focused on being LEO aware. L1 was good. Tipped 50. No issue. Told to come back soon.

I think fuller menu with others may be possible. Told days quiet events busy b.

E2304
03-22-18, 17:57
Misleading ad. Run down. Smells of cooking. 50 and 70 ish women. Older mms smokes. Strong massage but better available.

DMichaels69
03-22-18, 19:45
I stopped by and also got Amy. I got a TS, sauna, crappy massage and declined a handy. The most exciting part is a younger pretty lady popped her head in while I was getting dried off and said hello. I also saw another cute lady. I agree the place is very nice looking and clean. They just opened so I think they are being careful as I got asked a million questions. I won't try Amy again as the looks were not there. I'm thinking the menu may open up too with others as Amy is a one and done.

Stopped by 6 pm. Nice build out. Two rows of rooms. Layout is speakeasy style with mms window. $80/45 min. Sweet Medicare aged mms asked me to wait inside. After ten minutes she brought Amy a cheerful 40+ woman. Not spinner. Mms Said something about 5 other girls and later choose. I saw and heard chatty youngervthing walking away down hall.

Table shower complete but professional. 3 min sauna then 30" massage. Average. Mt focused on being LEO aware. L1 was good. Tipped 50. No issue. Told to come back soon.

Ron M
03-22-18, 20:44
Stopped by 6 pm. Nice build out. Two rows of rooms. Layout is speakeasy style with mms window. $80/45 min. Sweet Medicare aged mms asked me to wait inside. After ten minutes she brought Amy a cheerful 40+ woman. Not spinner. Mms Said something about 5 other girls and later choose. I saw and heard chatty youngervthing walking away down hall.

I stopped by and also got Amy. I got a TS, sauna, crappy massage and declined a handy. The most exciting part is a younger pretty lady popped her head in while I was getting dried off and said hello. I also saw another cute lady. I agree the place is very nice looking and clean. They just opened so I think they are being careful as I got asked a million questions. I won't try Amy again as the looks were not there. I'm thinking the menu may open up too with others as Amy is a one and done.I've read other reports about older ladies giving massages with other young girls answering phones and at the front desk. Does anyone think that they have attractive girls at these places to get guys to go to these places? Then end up having the 40 something ladies doing the massages?

Walker333
03-22-18, 21:02

I think fuller menu with others may be possible. Told days quiet events busy b.I agree with all said below. New, fresh place. MMS told me right away that I looked familiar and smiled. I doubt that I 've ever met her, but. We never know for sure, I could have been. Intimately known her back in the days. Well. In any case, I didn't object, smiled back. Had average looking, mid forties lady, paid for one hour, had ok massage. She could have tried harder but didn't. At he beginning I empathized: 1 full hour, she understood and massaged me for 45-50 min, which was fine. Just very limited teasing, and at the very end she made an unumbiguois gesture as if she was adding some air to a bike tire with a hand held pump. I nodded and got a detailed, but mechanical an rushed release. OTC roaming was allowed. Tipped standard and left. Noone examined me with the LEO probing questions probably because mms was under the impression that she somehow knows me, maybe, as I stated above, she does. LOL. Good Luck Gentlemen.

FlyByNature90
03-22-18, 21:32

So I tried this spot out the other day. It can be confusing getting there because of the misleading address. It's actually a little further down on Archer. But I get there and they have me come through the rear entrance around back. There were 2 girls working. One of them was older and kinda cute. The girl I had was in her late 20's I'd guess. She said her name was Yady or Shadi or something. She offered a 45 min massage for. 5. The massage itself was just okay she just slapped some oil on and started rubbing. I will say that she is a very pleasant person and has a very nice body. She started out wearing leggings and a hoodie. She rubbed my ass alot. On the flip she offered HE for. 50 topless for. 80 and nude HE for $. I wanted to play with her tits so I opted for the topless option. She has a fucking nice body and I enjoyed rubbing her breasts and ass over the leggings. Total damage was $. 3 nothing to write home about until she told me next time I come she'll offer FS for $. 8 on top of the. 5 fee. I would love to tap that. I haven't gone back yet. YMMV. I read another review about the other lady and the prices were different so maybe they set their own prices. The girl said there's 3 girls that work there.

Member #6352
03-22-18, 23:47
Hey all,

Pretty sure its been brought up but Linda Spa near Wells isn't terrible. Very cautious place and parking is meh since its on corner. Samara (I think, I'm bad with names) was who saw me. Decent massage and tease. 40 for half, she does want to negotiate which was a turn off. Standard HE and same w / roaming offered. Went with standard, left tip on table and left.

One thing I will say, didn't feel drenched in massage oil, which is always nice. She left the room to get a hot towel before flip so don't freak.

Member #6352
03-22-18, 23:52
ALSO, had a dream at near lakeshore. Place wasnt terrible, aside from being on a busy ass road which sucks. Only a few people working, both times I have gone were older which was unfortunate. Didn't get the name of her both times but went back because the massage wasnt half bad and no negoiate on the tip. 55 for entry though so a little more than usual. Standard HE on flip, seemed to mention other options open for repeat but wasnt a big fan so did not want to take that but YRMV.

Message me for more info on it, its near a few high traffic areas so don't want to share too much. Stay safe!

Sam Singer
03-22-18, 23:57
Add shows no address.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/palm-tree-opening-call-630-776-4337-now/85685172May be they updated the ad. I see this now '10 S Rt83 Kingery HWY, Willowbrook. Next to McDonalds. '.

PeterWanger69
03-23-18, 11:16
I responded to a CL ad and was redirected to lushchicago.com which I checked out online. Is this a new place? The email I got back from the CL ad said either I can go to them or they come to me. Seems like it may be more than a massage place but the downtown Michigan Ave location has me worried. I'll do more research but thought I share with the board.

AlTango21
03-23-18, 11:23
May be they updated the ad. I see this now '10 S Rt83 Kingery HWY, Willowbrook. Next to McDonalds. '.That used to be the old PineTree before they got shut down a few months ago.