PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136

ChgoGuySouth
09-10-17, 19:33
Anyone know what happened to Maarit or if she is still active. Yes, she is quirky but we always had a great time together.

http://www.oocities.org/tantrachicago/index.html

Ron M
09-11-17, 01:12
Any, but therapeutic, massage is very erotic in its nature, therefore, to leave a massage table without a some sort of release is unhealthy!Most legit massages have never offered or suggested to me extra play is available. I've had great therapeutic massages with extra play. But these are far and few between.

Member #6027
09-11-17, 10:19
I ended up checking this place out because I had an itch that needed to be scratched without the hassle of going to one of my usual places. Since there aren't a ton of good options right in the loop I went ahead with it.

Given the prior reports I was a little nervous going in, and not really expecting anything great. I opened the door to what seems like a little office and was met by two women exactly as described by the other two reports (that is to say 20+ years older than the girls in the ad). To my relief, I got the better looking of the two. I took the half hour, and would not recommend anything longer than that.

The massage was pretty bad. I know that's not what I was there for, but still it was pretty bad (and very oily). Also, as mentioned before the two ladies were talking the whole time. I half expected the other lady to come in and hang out in the room while I was getting my rub down. In the end I got a topless HE. She had great nipples that were very fun to play with.

The setup reminds me a bit of Nylah's place (office building, bad massage, etc). Of course, Nylah is a smoking hot 20 something who gets fully nude whereas this one (if you get the better of the two) is in her late 30's and not nude. That said, while I didn't explore the costs of the broader menu, I am certain that a full menu is available (at least for the lady I was with) - so in that regard its a step up from Nylah. YMMV, of course.

I don't know whether I'll be back. The convenience can't be beat, but the quality is not great. My hunt for a high quality spot in the loop continues.

I saw zero attraction in a review and I know I had to try it out. 3. 5 blocks is too close to not give these MTs a shot. Went there, door was answered by late 30's mt, a pouch, but overall ok. She said she was busy and to come back in an hour. I must have given a look because then she stuck out her tongue and gave an extended licking gesture. I decide I wanted her BJ.

1 hour I come back and she answers the door, shows me her tongue again. Then before I know it I'm with a different girl, the fat late thirty's one op discribed. Her name is sherry and get more attractive coworker is Lily. I go with it and get 30 minutes. Now they're are no doors inside and the ceiling doesn't go all the way up. Decent light rub. However, her and the other girl talk during the massage. Come to flip, do some roaming over get corpulent body. She rubs my crack until I'm hard. Then tried to sell me on hour massage, which was strange. She gives a surprisingly good old fashioned, very nice. Cleaned me up and rubbed feet until my time is up. Left scale tip. She then have another pitch for me to do 60 minute next time. Pros, I left happy at scale from a place so close to work. Cons, dumpy, no shower and not attractive.

Overall, I will repeat. A relaxing HE so close to work at scale, Beggers can't be choosers.

DertyPerv
09-11-17, 11:33
Hey guys I'm from Upnorth and will be in Tinley Park this week. I'm looking for info on any good places around the area. Thanks in advance.

Agrego
09-11-17, 11:50
I'm new any of you had any luck at a masage envy?You won't find any luck inside a Massage Envy, but this franchise pays a very low hourly rate and the girls basically survive on tips.

When you book, let them know what kind of massage you're into, hard, medium, soft and try a few MTs and if you like them ask if they make appointments outside of Massage Envy.

Could ask when they work and tell them their days off fit your schedule better and ask if they work from home or travel? I think most have their own personal table.

I found someone that I see at their home and works at Massage Envy 5 days a week.

ApplePiePussy
09-11-17, 13:43
You won't find any luck inside a Massage Envy, but this franchise pays a very low hourly rate and the girls basically survive on tips.

When you book, let them know what kind of massage you're into, hard, medium, soft and try a few MTs and if you like them ask if they make appointments outside of Massage Envy.

Could ask when they work and tell them their days off fit your schedule better and ask if they work from home or travel? I think most have their own personal table.

I found someone that I see at their home and works at Massage Envy 5 days a week.This is why I will always see independents for therapeutic massage. The chains don't pay the girls anything. I won't support that.

ChineseDragon
09-11-17, 16:45
Had an ATF therapist who went and applied at envy. I asked her why. She said to get more business. She said after a couple of legit massages and get to know the customer. She said she would render services.

This is why I will always see independents for therapeutic massage. The chains don't pay the girls anything. I won't support that.

Angai
09-11-17, 17:11
Hey guys I'm from Upnorth and will be in Tinley Park this week. I'm looking for info on any good places around the area. Thanks in advance.There are about 4-7 places in the surrounding area most are legit I'd just try them all and see which floats your boat. I had a couple repeat MTs but they have since left and I prefer going elsewhere.

Ron M
09-11-17, 20:43
You won't find any luck inside a Massage Envy, but this franchise pays a very low hourly rate and the girls basically survive on tips.

I found someone that I see at their home and works at Massage Envy 5 days a week.How many girls did you go through before this one agreed to meet you on the outside? Does this girl offer you extra play?

Archineer
09-11-17, 22:22
Has anyone had contact with her since they closed I imagine they still have her phone for evidence. If so inbox me if you know where she is at. Thanks.

ZzTopSterZz
09-11-17, 22:40
I found someone that I see at their home and works at Massage Envy 5 days a week.And you get more than massage from her? Damn I would love a topless HJ from the girl I'm thinking of.

TJSterling
09-11-17, 22:56
http://bevybeauties.bodyrubsites.com

Pros:
Easy set up via text then call.
Was met be a cute dark haired girl with a very nice petite body. She was Very friendly.
Real nuru gel. Rubber mattress on the floor.
Felt amazing considering it was HJ only.
Turkish bath afterwards.

Cons:
Called to see a specific person I saw on their website. Was told she was avail and I showed up 30 min later. When I arrived she was no longer there (? Bait and switch).
260 for the hour. Was in and out the door in 50 minutes and I took my time getting dressed.
She wore a bikini the entire time. Was told the top must stay on. Typically nuru is done nude.
All in all it was an ok time. Too expensive considering she stayed clothed the entire time and was HJ only. I've paid more for worse experiences. I don't plan to return.Checked them out today. I agree with your "pro's". My 1st nuru-amazing. Had Alex though, and she was totally nude. A little meat on her bones, but gorgeous, and super friendly and personable without being fake. She showed me the menu, and talked my newbie-ness through everything. Allowed me to roam EVERYWHERE. $$ for 1/2 hr, plus. 5 for prostate (also 1st time). Tipped. 4. Should have given her more b / c she worked her as off for me. Very nice, clean place.

Cons.

Website is way out of date. Most of them don't work there anymore. BP ad gets updated, but needs more updating. And yeah, too expensive.

Side note: I feel even worse b / c I couldn't pop in the 30 min, even after all of her hard work. Nerves? Meds side effects? Getting old (47)? Really embarrassed.

DertyPerv
09-12-17, 06:18
There are about 4-7 places in the surrounding area most are legit I'd just try them all and see which floats your boat. I had a couple repeat MTs but they have since left and I prefer going elsewhere.Thanks for the info.

PwnLife
09-12-17, 07:14
How many girls did you go through before this one agreed to meet you on the outside? Does this girl offer you extra play?The girls I've had at massage envy are all ugly. I wouldn't have let them give me a HJ if they tried LOL.

Eighty Percent
09-12-17, 12:49
She runs an ad almost every day. Here ya go.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/bts/d/magic-touch-massage/6293696694.htmlThanks. I'd never thought of looking under Beauty Services. Now that I think about it, it is a beautiful experience.

Ron M
09-12-17, 15:14
The girls I've had at massage envy are all ugly. I wouldn't have let them give me a HJ if they tried LOL.Thanks. I was tempted to try the Massage Envy by me. I'll avoid totally.

GMan25
09-12-17, 16:20
Has anyone had contact with her since they closed I imagine they still have her phone for evidence. If so inbox me if you know where she is at. Thanks.Evidence on a phone does not exist unless someone is dumb enough to text specifics. There is no evidence of criminal activity in a log of phone calls etc.

Mephisto7293
09-12-17, 19:22
Has anyone tried there before? New to the area and found this place 35th and halsted. Can't seem to find anything about it so for some feedback was wondering if its worth it or to look somewhere else?

Ufeelmylove143
09-13-17, 15:00
Has anyone tried there before? New to the area and found this place 35th and halsted. Can't seem to find anything about it so for some feedback was wondering if its worth it or to look somewhere else?Ya went there. Couple of women in 50's. They hace a wierd table shower, I think they tried to innovate and provide new experience but it was very inconvienient. I would never step in to that place again.

Gerkin Jerkin
09-13-17, 16:22
That's awesome! Did she need convincing, or was totally down with it? I definitely want to to check her out. But who is handling the phone? Ha Ha!So I finally scored the phone lady this past weekend. I set up an appointment on Sat. Afternoon. When I got to the spot, a short, fat Mexican girl let me in. The phone lady tried to gave me see one of the other girls but I was not interested. I basically told her I wabted to see her. She laughed and went into the room. For an older MILF she has a great body. CBJ followed by cfs. Multiple positions and dirty talk. Lots of fun. On the way out, the little troll asked me for a tip. I ignored her and left. Nice time but will probably won't repeat.

Mephisto7293
09-13-17, 19:16
Ya went there. Couple of women in 50's. They hace a wierd table shower, I think they tried to innovate and provide new experience but it was very inconvienient. I would never step in to that place again.Damn, and I was hoping it was a good one. Thanks for the reply and heads up. Know any good recommendations around bridgeport?

FrankyCando
09-13-17, 19:37
Did my usual stop last week at old faithful on Gun.

New girl, 3rd-4thd day there kind of trampy dressed forgot her name her English was very good and very street smart like. Gave a rub down instead of massage told me to flip and started the process. She was making kissing sounds and I told her to kiss it while pointing to it just to be cute and she instantly went down on it, a nice one at that and she told me don't tell mamasan tipped her. 6 and she said thanks next time I give you more.

She is not there no more. Who snitched? Ahhahahahaha.

Daytime Jay
09-14-17, 00:01
Has anyone had contact with her since they closed I imagine they still have her phone for evidence. If so inbox me if you know where she is at. Thanks.I used to have her phone number, but I can't find the damn scrap of paper she wrote it on. I never put it in my phone. Cindy was definitely down for most anything.

SuckItTrebek
09-14-17, 17:50
So I finally scored the phone lady this past weekend. I set up an appointment on Sat. Afternoon. When I got to the spot, a short, fat Mexican girl let me in. The phone lady tried to gave me see one of the other girls but I was not interested. I basically told her I wabted to see her. She laughed and went into the room. For an older MILF she has a great body. CBJ followed by cfs. Multiple positions and dirty talk. Lots of fun. On the way out, the little troll asked me for a tip. I ignored her and left. Nice time but will probably won't repeat.How much was FS I've done a HJ and CBJ with her with DATY which she really gets into, but now I've got a craving for some FS.

HoosierT
09-14-17, 22:54
Excuse me for going back a few years. I hope someone can help.

I was thinking about providers I really liked. Five or six years ago, there was this nasty place on Foster just west of Lincoln. Girls would come and go there, but there was always a 40's hispanic lady who was a constant. Anybody know who she is and more importantly how to find her?

She gave a pretty good massage and some other good fun, but she was just a nice woman. I always liked her.

Any way to contact her would be appreciated.

CakeLover13
09-15-17, 06:56
How much was FS I've done a HJ and CBJ with her with DATY which she really gets into, but now I've got a craving for some FS.Hey that sounds interesting, I would love to know more info on this one, pm me if you feel like sharing contact info. If not, that's fine too. Thanks.

LazyRon
09-15-17, 16:38
They have more than one location recently I visited the one on Ashland there were two.

40+ asian MT drew Archin (that's what she told me) standard 60 for an hour.

No ts only stand up shower.

Her massage was pretty lame wasnt even massage light rub with cheap oil and she.

Uses paper towel to wipe off oil.

Total waste of money.

Don't waste your time here.

I used to go there last year when Vicky was there she was fantastic.

But now its totally useless may be because they have 3 AMPs within.

That block probably more customers are going to new ones.

Zeuss
09-15-17, 23:05
Thanks. I'd never thought of looking under Beauty Services. Now that I think about it, it is a beautiful experience.I find it easier to search the entire "Services" using the keywords "massage", "massages", "masseuse", "topless" & "nude" / "naked" then I skim through. . .

Paleface
09-16-17, 00:28
Has anyone tried there before? New to the area and found this place 35th and halsted. Can't seem to find anything about it so for some feedback was wondering if its worth it or to look somewhere else?I visited this place recently. I read on the forum here that there was a young Mt here. No way. There were two middled age women. One was a bit more attractive than the other. I got the other. HJ for scale. Next time I got the one I wanted in the first place. She gave a mediocre HJ, but not more than that. Kind of boring actually. She did suggest that if I came back with roses, there might be more. Roses? WTF? On the way out I noticed a lot of roses, dozens of them. Some of them were long past their expiration date. Some were fresh.

Tip: Swing by Jewel or Walgreens, both nearby, and pick up a bunch cheap roses. My guess, it'll be your lucky day. Of course, YMMV.

Satriani
09-16-17, 08:59
Be careful that you don't park on marked streets during a Sox game and get a ticket like I did. Beat the ticket because it was a holiday and game over. Agree with description of mts.

I visited this place recently. I read on the forum here that there was a young Mt here. No way. There were two middled age women. One was a bit more attractive than the other. I got the other. HJ for scale. Next time I got the one I wanted in the first place. She gave a mediocre HJ, but not more than that. Kind of boring actually. She did suggest that if I came back with roses, there might be more. Roses? WTF? On the way out I noticed a lot of roses, dozens of them. Some of them were long past their expiration date. Some were fresh.

Tip: Swing by Jewel or Walgreens, both nearby, and pick up a bunch cheap roses. My guess, it'll be your lucky day. Of course, YMMV.

TallKidd
09-16-17, 09:40
How much was FS I've done a HJ and CBJ with her with DATY which she really gets into, but now I've got a craving for some FS.Sorry if I missed it, but how much for time with the phone lady?

Sam Singer
09-16-17, 18:39
I find it easier to search the entire "Services" using the keywords "massage", "massages", "masseuse", "topless" & "nude" / "naked" then I skim through. . .Your search tips led me to this: https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/hss/d/intelligent-sexy-housemaid/6306317149.html.

Not sure if she had up before for our consideration. Expensive for a topless cleaning-only job.

HonkyDonkyMan
09-17-17, 12:34
Thanks. I was tempted to try the Massage Envy by me. I'll avoid totally.Its funny because all the Massage Envy girls I've had were pretty attractive. I wonder if he just has bad luck.

Mephisto7293
09-17-17, 20:19
I visited this place recently. I read on the forum here that there was a young Mt here. No way. There were two middled age women. One was a bit more attractive than the other. I got the other. HJ for scale. Next time I got the one I wanted in the first place. She gave a mediocre HJ, but not more than that. Kind of boring actually. She did suggest that if I came back with roses, there might be more. Roses? WTF? On the way out I noticed a lot of roses, dozens of them. Some of them were long past their expiration date. Some were fresh.

Tip: Swing by Jewel or Walgreens, both nearby, and pick up a bunch cheap roses. My guess, it'll be your lucky day. Of course, YMMV.Thanks for the advice. I actually decided to skip this place for now and went to Moon Spa on canal. The mt I got was ok. Middle aged but not too bad, with a decent enough ass.

TallKidd
09-18-17, 08:00
Thanks for the advice. I actually decided to skip this place for now and went to Moon Spa on canal. The mt I got was ok. Middle aged but not too bad, with a decent enough ass.What's going on at Moon these days? Anything available beyond HE? Roaming, topless?

TallKidd
09-18-17, 08:08
You can get both at Princess on Belmont, Grand Spa on Grand, and formerly at Princess on Milwaukee.Visited Grand and saw Heidi. Cute 40 ish Chinese. TS extra 10. She gave great massage, back and front, no backwalk, lots of teasing. When we got to the end, she said she's done. She pointed and said You do. I said, no you do. She went right to work, but when I tried some roaming, she said no touch. I still held her ass until the show was over. Don't know if more is available on repeat visits, but wanted to at least play with the boobies under the shirt. Service level of HE did not match service level of massage, but might repeat to see if menu opens up.

Mephisto7293
09-18-17, 11:22
What's going on at Moon these days? Anything available beyond HE? Roaming, topless?I've only been the one time so far and only got the standard HE. Will go again and try for more though.

SuckItTrebek
09-18-17, 12:17
I checked out Belmont spa on a recommendation since I was in the area nice clean location got a late 30's early 40's MT only downfall no table shower. Nice firm massage, on the flip she covered my mid section, after pitching a tent for a few minutes the towel "accidentally" fell, and she pounced on that dick like a lion on a zebra. Nice HJ with prostate message, I was aloud to roam under the dress during the HJ. Will repeat if in the area, again only downfall no table shower just regular shower.

SuckItTrebek
09-18-17, 12:46
Does anyone know if the old Sofia from hot body rubs all together quite the business or if she went elsewhere or went independent, one of my atf.

SuckItTrebek
09-18-17, 14:56
Does anyone know if the old Sofia from hot body rubs all together quite the business or if she went elsewhere or went independent, one of my atf.

Miamiat
09-18-17, 16:24
NorthsideTod2, your message folder is full. I have an update for you!

Pau Ford
09-19-17, 00:29
Does anyone know if the old Sofia from hot body rubs all together quite the business or if she went elsewhere or went independent, one of my atf.Sofia unfortunately quit the business. Said she needed to do something else all together.

Moogiebar
09-19-17, 16:38
Heading up to your beautiful city this weekend and have some time (not a lot) Friday afternoon. Will be staying close to Millennium Park. I am looking for a real good therapeutic massage with a BJ finish. Seems like all I see are Escorts or HJ massage, not much in between. I need to stay pretty close to the area due to time constraints. I realize I'm asking for a lot.

Any suggestions or direction would be appreciated. You can PM or post direct. Thanks in Advance. Moog.

UBeMyFriend99
09-19-17, 16:54
What's going on at Moon these days? Anything available beyond HE? Roaming, topless?I went last week and Apple was available. I have seen her before. Nothing more than HE available. The only person who has and did offer more there was Lisa. So ask if she is available. She has very large nips! Like sucking a baby bottle. LOL.

SVJedi
09-20-17, 00:56
I'm visiting from CA and recommendation for anything on the south side? Like maybe south of 90th st north of 191st east of wolf rd and west of Polanski? Just looking for something reasonably close to where I'm staying to keep the uber costs reasonable.

Robert Gou2
09-20-17, 10:43
I'm visiting from CA and recommendation for anything on the south side? Like maybe south of 90th st north of 191st east of wolf rd and west of Polanski? Just looking for something reasonably close to where I'm staying to keep the uber costs reasonable.That's an enormous range of area if I'm reading it correctly. Want to maybe narrow it down a little bit more? What suburb you staying in?

StanleyStankas
09-20-17, 12:54
That's an enormous range of area if I'm reading it correctly. Want to maybe narrow it down a little bit more? What suburb you staying in?Looks like he meant Pulaski which is 4000 w to wolf road which is west of Mannheim. Got to be in a southwest suburb somewhere. From the description could be staying anywhere!

SVJedi
09-20-17, 12:57
That's an enormous range of area if I'm reading it correctly. Want to maybe narrow it down a little bit more? What suburb you staying in?Staying in Crestwood visiting people in Tinley park. Need to find somthong reasonably close but able travel a bit but still on stay the south side.

Just picked an area about 30 blocks. North and south of the two places and a few miles wide. Gave a big area because reading through the last 50+ pages here nothing close to there is mentioned. Would love to find the service like pine tree was a few yrs back but willing to settle since I can't get too far.

Thanks in advance for the help.

UBeMyFriend99
09-20-17, 16:21
Staying in Crestwood visiting people in Tinley park. Need to find somthong reasonably close but able travel a bit but still on stay the south side.

Just picked an area about 30 blocks. North and south of the two places and a few miles wide. Gave a big area because reading through the last 50+ pages here nothing close to there is mentioned. Would love to find the service like pine tree was a few yrs back but willing to settle since I can't get too far.

Thanks in advance for the help.Crystal is down 57. It is similar to pine tree but the rooms have a curtain instead of a door. Its about 20 min from Tinley.

SVJedi
09-20-17, 16:52
Crystal is down 57. It is similar to pine tree but the rooms have a curtain instead of a door. Its about 20 min from Tinley.Is the rate still 80+140 45 m or has that improved. Also saw the back page ad I assume those are fake but is the tallent good. The only AMPs that I've ever found that used real / close photos in found were in downtown Philly.

Tugeee
09-20-17, 20:38
Used to be 80 + 100 (120 max). When the time is right they do have a plywood door for more privacy. Check the Southwest suburbs thread. Recommend parking closer to the Pepe's restaurant. Please report back if you go.

Is the rate still 80+140 45 m or has that improved. Also saw the back page ad I assume those are fake but is the tallent good. The only AMPs that I've ever found that used real / close photos in found were in downtown Philly.

CJ1976
09-21-17, 16:49
I have not been active in the hobby lately due to expenses. When I have, massages have generally been lamer than they used to; services have been lackluster; and, women seem to be distracted. Finally, they keep asking for more.

What's wrong with finding a decent masseuse who gives good level 1 service with a fair amount of roaming at $. 6 + $. 4 tip, maybe a little more for great service? Doesn't seem too much to ask.

- CJ.

Angai
09-21-17, 17:11
Used to be 80 + 100 (120 max). When the time is right they do have a plywood door for more privacy. Check the Southwest suburbs thread. Recommend parking closer to the Pepe's restaurant. Please report back if you go.He is right by 80 + 140 = 45 min last I was there was about 3 months ago and that was the theme. MT even tried to say 1. 60 and I flat out said no and settled on 1. 40 could have been just skills of negotiating for the desired number. I didn't really go back afterwards. I will say the providers usually are hot though, but I can do better than the body rub offered by not as hot providers LOL.

Angai
09-21-17, 17:15
Anyone try this place it isn't out of the way from my commute home and I was thinking of stopping by. Any intel?

http://illinois.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-location-special-50/48799082

TampaMike
09-21-17, 23:35
I just moved to this city from Florida, and just had a dream about visiting Magic 88 where I was the last client of the day and paid. 65 for an hour. In my dream, the facility is very nice and clean, the table I was on was comfortable, and the MS was exactly what I have gotten used to in Florida. However, I found that there is not a table shower, only a "rain shower" which was a massive showerhead built into the ceiling. I was also surprised to see that nobody was helping me get clean.

After I showered myself, I entered my room and got on the massage table face down. I thought I had hit the jackpot when in walked a very attractive Russian woman, who was younger than 30. In Tampa and Clearwater all of the AMP are operated by southern asians, so I was very surprised to see a northern asian! In my dream, the rub started with me facedown without a towel and she would occassionally graze the boys. I thought things were going pretty well until the flip when she immediately put a towel on me. We chatted, and she was very nice, but I asked her to stop for a minute so that I could get a tip from my wallet for her, and I left out $40 as its the usual donation in my dreams and laid back down with the towel under my leg. She immediately removed the towel from under my leg and put it back on me.

Overall, I dreamed of a decent rub and nice facility, but did not find the outcome that I was looking for. I am not sure if I should go back again and ask to see someone else, or if I need to pay better attention to this forum, or just learn the differences between Tampa and Chicago.

IggyD
09-22-17, 19:57
It's an escort service. Google the number.

Anyone try this place it isn't out of the way from my commute home and I was thinking of stopping by. Any intel?

http://illinois.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-location-special-50/48799082

Cali Scorpio
09-23-17, 16:23
Whenver I'm getting a massage at a new AMP or from a MT I've never met before, it's difficult for me to really enjoy the massage because I'm thinking to myself whether she's going to give me a HE after the flip and if she does, will she allow access and will she upsell and other stuff that I'm sure also crosses your mind.

Well on a recent visit to a NW suburbs AMP, I had a totally different experience. As I'm getting undressed, the MT walked in and saw that I was half aroused. I smiled at her and she smiled back and laid down on my stomach for my massage but she asked me to turn over instead and massaged junior till he was hard no more. She cleaned me up and then asked me to turn over for the massage. I dunno if it was because of the handshake or her massage style but that was one of the best damn massages I've had. I felt so relaxed that I almost fell asleep. When she asked me to flip, I was not expecting anything to happen but to my surprise, junior was ready again and she provided another fantastic release.

I liked the session so much that I think my new MO will be to ask for a HB so that I can enjoy the massage without worrying about getting a HE.

BonerLander
09-24-17, 05:45
I just moved to this city from Florida, and just had a dream about visiting Magic 88 where I was the last client of the day and paid. 65 for an hour. In my dream, the facility is very nice and clean, the table I was on was comfortable, and the MS was exactly what I have gotten used to in Florida. However, I found that there is not a table shower, only a "rain shower" which was a massive showerhead built into the ceiling. I was also surprised to see that nobody was helping me get clean.

After I showered myself, I entered my room and got on the massage table face down. I thought I had hit the jackpot when in walked a very attractive Russian woman, who was younger than 30. In Tampa and Clearwater all of the AMP are operated by southern asians, so I was very surprised to see a northern asian! In my dream, the rub started with me facedown without a towel and she would occassionally graze the boys. I thought things were going pretty well until the flip when she immediately put a towel on me. We chatted, and she was very nice, but I asked her to stop for a minute so that I could get a tip from my wallet for her, and I left out $40 as its the usual donation in my dreams and laid back down with the towel under my leg. She immediately removed the towel from under my leg and put it back on me.

Overall, I dreamed of a decent rub and nice facility, but did not find the outcome that I was looking for. I am not sure if I should go back again and ask to see someone else, or if I need to pay better attention to this forum, or just learn the differences between Tampa and Chicago.There used to be a Korean with big cans there who would give an overpriced handshake. I saw her a couple times but haven't been back in a couple years. Last time I went was a very attractive Asian but legit. You are right on pricing but not at the right place. There is another AMP three blocks away which you can find here or on BP that gives handshakes. That is about it for the neighborhood. I would recommend reading the forum and exploring outside of the neighborhood.

CakeLover13
09-24-17, 06:48
Whenver I'm getting a massage at a new AMP or from a MT I've never met before, it's difficult for me to really enjoy the massage because I'm thinking to myself whether she's going to give me a HE after the flip and if she does, will she allow access and will she upsell and other stuff that I'm sure also crosses your mind.

Well on a recent visit to a NW suburbs AMP, I had a totally different experience. As I'm getting undressed, the MT walked in and saw that I was half aroused. I smiled at her and she smiled back and laid down on my stomach for my massage but she asked me to turn over instead and massaged junior till he was hard no more. She cleaned me up and then asked me to turn over for the massage. I dunno if it was because of the handshake or her massage style but that was one of the best damn massages I've had. I felt so relaxed that I almost fell asleep. When she asked me to flip, I was not expecting anything to happen but to my surprise, junior was ready again and she provided another fantastic release.

I liked the session so much that I think my new MO will be to ask for a HB so that I can enjoy the massage without worrying about getting a HE.Nice post, would you care to share the location of the place in the NW burbs? Its tough finding even a regular handshake out here anymore, and moneys tight on my end to be throwing it away. Thanks if you can share.

Wood Street
09-24-17, 16:54
Nice post, would you care to share the location of the place in the NW burbs? Its tough finding even a regular handshake out here anymore, and moneys tight on my end to be throwing it away. Thanks if you can share.Check the Roselle thread under Illinois for all NW burbs spots.

Not Dead Yet
09-25-17, 13:13
Check the Roselle thread under Illinois for all NW burbs spots.Sounds like you're talking about someone at AD spa?

Walker333
09-25-17, 17:00
I liked the session so much that I think my new MO will be to ask for a HB so that I can enjoy the massage without worrying about getting a HE.To ask for HB at the very beginning is another great, brave way to find out if some extras are available. On the other hand, there were many occasions when mt keept me covered all the time, or avoided touching (teasing), but still had left happy. IMO the best indicator that handshake is available, is when mt permits to touch her, even slightly brush her leg etc. So, when in doubts, I try to fondle her leg or whatever I can reach and watch her reaction.

Great report BTW, GOOD LUCK MAN.

Wood Street
09-26-17, 16:32
Sounds like you're talking about someone at AD spa?Yes, but there are way more options in the north burbs compared to the south burbs. 2-3 AMP up there that I know offer FS.

Walker333
09-26-17, 17:09
I checked out Belmont spa on a recommendation since I was in the area nice clean location got a late 30's early 40's MT only downfall no table shower. Nice firm massage, on the flip she covered my mid section, after pitching a tent for a few minutes the towel "accidentally" fell, and she pounced on that dick like a lion on a zebra. Nice HJ with prostate message, I was aloud to roam under the dress during the HJ. Will repeat if in the area, again only downfall no table shower just regular shower.Belmont has always been a reliable place, although not very clean. They have a regular, standing shower, very small.

Also, they do rotate MTs pretty often, so there's no guarantee that you see the same girl at your next visit. BTW, a good prostate massage is pretty rare jewel these days in Chicago.

Alfonso82
09-27-17, 11:38
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hi-lucy-here-i-am-asian-me-do-outcall-in-call-i-do-real-very-strong-body-push-oil-213-268-3355/54920287

I saw her at her home over the past weekend. If you are looking for a hard massage then she would be the one to go to. I mean I felt the pain in my back for a couple days. I personally would not go back again. Pictures are real and you will leave happy. I opted for 30 minutes and spent $100 including tip.

Jayp80
09-27-17, 11:51
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hi-lucy-here-i-am-asian-me-do-outcall-in-call-i-do-real-very-strong-body-push-oil-213-268-3355/54920287

I saw her at her home over the past weekend. If you are looking for a hard massage then she would be the one to go to. I mean I felt the pain in my back for a couple days. I personally would not go back again. Pictures are real and you will leave happy. I opted for 30 minutes and spent $100 including tip.Visited about 3 months ago, residential Bridgeport block. Did the job haven't gone back.

CGuy2
09-27-17, 12:37
Headed out early evening to try a massage place on Pulaski between Montrose and Irving Park. Two people drinking beers on the car hood in front of door to establishment put me off that idea.

Drove around a bit and saw the store front to Zeus. Walked in and 30 minute massage was $. 5. Cute bordering on hot 30 ish latina massage therapist walk in. Started face down with a light touch massage that was completely devoid of any massage skills. On the flip she wanted. $5 for the release we settled on $. 3 and another $. 5 to go topless and $ for an lesson in French. Skipped topless and the language lesson.

If the massage had been decent maybe I would have thought this was worthwhile. Really doing the math far better values at AMPs and with $$ providers.

B safe.

Satriani
09-27-17, 13:26

I saw her at her home over the past weekend. If you are looking for a hard massage then she would be the one to go to. I mean I felt the pain in my back for a couple days. I personally would not go back again. Pictures are real and you will leave happy. I opted for 30 minutes and spent $100 including tip.Is this in a private home / apt with neighbors around?

SuckItTrebek
09-27-17, 13:49
Does anyone have any experience with Connie at 312-XXXX618 I've checked out the phone number and the reviews are for another chick a few months ago. Has anyone gone here at all and just seen another girl any input would be helpful.

Alfonso82
09-28-17, 00:35
Is this in a private home / apt with neighbors around?Private home.

CoolPatrick
09-28-17, 12:00
Headed out early evening to try a massage place on Pulaski between Montrose and Irving Park. Two people drinking beers on the car hood in front of door to establishment put me off that idea.

Drove around a bit and saw the store front to Zeus. Walked in and 30 minute massage was $. 5. Cute bordering on hot 30 ish latina massage therapist walk in. Started face down with a light touch massage that was completely devoid of any massage skills. On the flip she wanted. $5 for the release we settled on $. 3 and another $. 5 to go topless and $ for an lesson in French. Skipped topless and the language lesson.

If the massage had been decent maybe I would have thought this was worthwhile. Really doing the math far better values at AMPs and with $$ providers.

B safe.I'm sorry but I'm literally confused about your use of donation / fee shorthand. If you used $ for $100 (I just used $ as dollar sign here), then you were saying you paid $150 for massage / door fee for 30 minutes. Then she asked for $150 for HJ, another $150 for being topless and another $100 for FS. If you were to get FS, you would end up paying $550 for a 30-min FS session?

If you used $ as dollar sign, then you were saying, $50 for massage / door fee for 30 minutes, additional $50 for HJ, another $50 for topless and yet another $100 for FS. If you were to go for FS, you would end up paying $250 for a 30-min FS session.

Either way, I believe it's over priced. $250 should be able to get you a full hour FS from a reasonably good looking Latina, but $250 for 30 minutes is not unheard of. As long as the experience is good, then it may be worth the shot. But if you are saying $550 (meaning you used the shorthand correctly), then this is insane for the parlor scene. The only good deal for such a price is if the girls do know and provide real nuru or bondassage, and even that, $450 for service short of intercourse is fairly steep.

I'm not a big fan of using shorthand for donation description even if I know how to use it correctly. I apologize that my post is partly a result of being annoyed about the confusion from your shorthand. But please, it would be much easier to just type clearly when you are not 100% sure how to use it in the right way.

DMichaels69
09-28-17, 12:12
I don't see the need to use short hand as most of the time it causes confusion.

I'm sorry but I'm literally confused about your use of donation / fee shorthand. If you used $ for $100 (I just used $ as dollar sign here), then you were saying you paid $150 for massage / door fee for 30 minutes. Then she asked for $150 for HJ, another $150 for being topless and another $100 for FS. If you were to get FS, you would end up paying $550 for a 30-min FS session?

If you used $ as dollar sign, then you were saying, $50 for massage / door fee for 30 minutes, additional $50 for HJ, another $50 for topless and yet another $100 for FS. If you were to go for FS, you would end up paying $250 for a 30-min FS session.

Either way, I believe it's over priced. $250 should be able to get you a full hour FS from a reasonably good looking Latina, but $250 for 30 minutes is not unheard of. As long as the experience is good, then it may be worth the shot. But if you are saying $550 (meaning you used the shorthand correctly), then this is insane for the parlor scene. The only good deal for such a price is if the girls do know and provide real nuru or bondassage, and even that, $450 for service short of intercourse is fairly steep.

I'm not a big fan of using shorthand for donation description even if I know how to use it correctly. I apologize that my post is partly a result of being annoyed about the confusion from your shorthand. But please, it would be much easier to just type clearly when you are not 100% sure how to use it in the right way.

Not Dead Yet
09-28-17, 15:46
I'm sorry but I'm literally confused about your use of donation / fee shorthand. If you used $ for $100 (I just used $ as dollar sign here), then you were saying you paid $150 for massage / door fee for 30 minutes. Then she asked for $150 for HJ, another $150 for being topless and another $100 for FS. If you were to get FS, you would end up paying $550 for a 30-min FS session?

I'm not a big fan of using shorthand for donation description even if I know how to use it correctly. I apologize that my post is partly a result of being annoyed about the confusion from your shorthand. But please, it would be much easier to just type clearly when you are not 100% sure how to use it in the right way.I believe that most cops who primarily poach on the working girls are lazy and cowards, would much rather prey on foreign women who are not able to adequately defend themselves, rather than the gang bangers and other criminals. But they are not stupid. We're not fooling one of those assholes. The only people who have difficulty interpreting the various "codes" used here are newbies to the site, since, as evidenced just now, are inconsistant.

This is not to disparage those cops who have correct priorities and help protect us against the really bad fuckers. No offense to them.

AztecWarrior
09-28-17, 18:37

I saw her at her home over the past weekend. If you are looking for a hard massage then she would be the one to go to. I mean I felt the pain in my back for a couple days. I personally would not go back again. Pictures are real and you will leave happy. I opted for 30 minutes and spent $100 including tip.Offers a good menu including CBJ, and FS.

Had her twice. Probably won't go back.

Jayp80
09-28-17, 18:44
I don't see the need to use short hand as most of the time it causes confusion.This isn't "The Wire" all of the codes are in the link called abeviations the police aren't scratching their heads trying to break the code. I can't tell you how many times someone wrote they paid $. 60 for an hr massage at an massage parlor then they have to clarify the meant $60 two threads down.

Member #6027
09-29-17, 11:11
I haven't seen any reviews of this place, so I decided to check it out:

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/free-table-showers-sunny-spa-232-s-halsted-st-west-loop/76784322

Nice west loop (Greek Town) location, looks like it just opened within the last month or so. Nice early 30's MT.

I thought the massage itself was great. Very good pressure. The MT kept a towel on me during the massage, but oddly it was never in a spot that you would expect -- like she would have the towel draped over one leg, or up over my shoulders. Maybe she wanted to have a towel on hand just in case? No teasing to speak of, though my butt got a good massage.

On the flip she suggested self service, which I declined. She agreed to take care of me, and did a nice job. Biggest down side (apart from the general reluctance) was that no roaming was allowed. Nada, zilch, none. Money was never discussed, I left standard.

I had high hopes for this place given its location, but I'm not sure if I'll go back. I'll be interested to see what others have to say if they go in.

One last note: the ad says free table shower with an hour massage, but I wasn't offered one (which was fine given that I was already running late) so I don't know what the TS is like.

TR5321
09-29-17, 14:00

I liked the session so much that I think my new MO will be to ask for a HB so that I can enjoy the massage without worrying about getting a HE.Would you say which AMP?

Avg Joe
09-29-17, 20:01
I don't see the need to use short hand as most of the time it causes confusion.I never use them, never have and never will. It fools no-one whatsoever.

AJ.

PanicKachan
09-30-17, 11:30
Around the area till Sunday noon. Can anyone guide to a place where I can get some action and some massage. Any pointers and willing to look beyond the mention places if it's worth. In your city for one more day and any guidance is appreciated.

Gitty
09-30-17, 12:46
I had taken a long break from the hobby, almost a year. I decided to partake again and was in the mood for Hispanic cuisine. I ventured over to Zeus Tuesday afternoon. I was told only the half hour option was available because somebody had made an appointment in less than an hour. I drew Crystal. Very attractive mid 30's a great rack, with a tattoo on her side. Massage was decent. On the flip I opted for the puppies to be free with a standard finish. I paid a total of 1. 50 which I normally wouldn't have paid but I decided to because it has been a while.

Ufeelmylove143
10-01-17, 17:50
Damn, and I was hoping it was a good one. Thanks for the reply and heads up. Know any good recommendations around bridgeport?No, I'm looking for one myself. Used to go to Ruby Spa, but I heard its not the same!

Horny Dog #2
10-01-17, 20:54

http://illinois.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-location-special-50/48799082After seeing this post and opening the link, I saw that the location was reasonably convenient to get to from my work, so I gave them a try. This review might belong in the BP section since it is from a BP ad, but I am putting it here since it is a reply to another post in this Massage Parlor thread.

The place is in an apartment building in a residential neighborhood. Massage table is in the apartment living room. At first I thought maybe the girl lived there and did massages from her place. I later learned that there are three different girls that do massages there, so if you make an appointment to go here, you might not get the same girl that I am reviewing. I drew a Latina girl named Natalie.

Most of my massages have been in AMPs, where they leave the room while you get undressed and lay on the massage table. This was a bit different. Shortly after I enter the apartment, she invites me to get undressed and lie face down on the massage table, but she stayed right there while I did so. There was no towel to cover me, which I figured was a decent sign that this was not a strictly legit massage, and extras may be available.

The massage was really mostly just her running her hands around my body. Don't get me wrong, it felt nice. However, if you have sore muscles and are looking for a real massage, this is probably not the place for you. After about 10-15 minutes, she told me to turn over. During the 10-15 minutes when I was face down, there was no "accidental" contact with the boys, and initially during the massage after the "turn over", there was still no touching of the crotch area. However, after massaging the front for a while, she did ask if I wanted any options. The options were HJ for $60 or BJ for $100. After asking if the BJ was BBBJ or covered (and she replied covered only), I declined that option, and asked her if I could talk her into $40 for the HJ option. She said that she could do $40. Right after we agreed to a HJ for $40, she took off her top. (During the massage, she was wearing jeans with a top that showed some cleavage). I assumed that this was an invitation to play with her boobs during the HJ, and I was correct. Despite the fact that her HJ technique felt quite nice, it was taking me a while to get off (this is not all that uncommon for me). However, in this case, this worked in my favor. After a while doing the HJ topless, she then took off her jeans. (If I had not taken so long to finish, this option may not have happened). Again, I interpreted this as an invitation for roaming her bottom half, including reaching into her panties to grab her ass cheeks, and again I was correct. I did not attempt FIV, so I can not tell you if this would have been allowed or not.

Although I had talked her down to $40, due to her taking off her top and jeans and allowing roaming (I did not know she would do this at the time I talked her down to $40), as well as the fact that I took so long to finish, I wound up giving her the $60 she initially asked for.

Overall, a pleasant session. I probably will repeat.

Cali Scorpio
10-01-17, 22:46
Would you say which AMP?Appreciate all the messages asking for details about the MT whom I met but I'm not sure sharing is a good idea. Most of you should know that the first rule of AMPing is there are no guarantees. Just because I got what's described in my post doesn't mean you will too. YMMV! Most likely, the MT will wonder why so many men are requesting a HB and she'll no longer be so generous. Rather than trying to have the same experience as me, go have your own and share it with the rest of us on here.

CivicSi213
10-02-17, 07:11
Appreciate all the messages asking for details about the MT whom I met but I'm not sure sharing is a good idea. Most of you should know that the first rule of AMPing is there are no guarantees. Just because I got what's described in my post doesn't mean you will too. YMMV! Most likely, the MT will wonder why so many men are requesting a HB and she'll no longer be so generous. Rather than trying to have the same experience as me, go have your own and share it with the rest of us on here.Well said my friend.

TallKidd
10-02-17, 07:37
Appreciate all the messages asking for details about the MT whom I met but I'm not sure sharing is a good idea. Most of you should know that the first rule of AMPing is there are no guarantees. Just because I got what's described in my post doesn't mean you will too. YMMV! Most likely, the MT will wonder why so many men are requesting a HB and she'll no longer be so generous. Rather than trying to have the same experience as me, go have your own and share it with the rest of us on here.What is an HB?

DMichaels69
10-02-17, 09:01
Mongers are looking for the specific AMP so why not post that?

Appreciate all the messages asking for details about the MT whom I met but I'm not sure sharing is a good idea. Most of you should know that the first rule of AMPing is there are no guarantees. Just because I got what's described in my post doesn't mean you will too. YMMV! Most likely, the MT will wonder why so many men are requesting a HB and she'll no longer be so generous. Rather than trying to have the same experience as me, go have your own and share it with the rest of us on here.

Meijerslp
10-02-17, 09:09

I saw her at her home over the past weekend. If you are looking for a hard massage then she would be the one to go to. I mean I felt the pain in my back for a couple days. I personally would not go back again. Pictures are real and you will leave happy. I opted for 30 minutes and spent $100 including tip.I have seen that face many times an I can't remember which AMP she was at before. Help me out because its driving me crazy.

Alfonso82
10-02-17, 20:23
I have seen that face many times an I can't remember which AMP she was at before. Help me out because its driving me crazy.Not sure if she works at an AMP at all. I saw her at her home and she works independently as far as I know.

JaySkeet
10-03-17, 03:53
Appreciate all the messages asking for details about the MT whom I met but I'm not sure sharing is a good idea. Most of you should know that the first rule of AMPing is there are no guarantees. Just because I got what's described in my post doesn't mean you will too. YMMV! Most likely, the MT will wonder why so many men are requesting a HB and she'll no longer be so generous. Rather than trying to have the same experience as me, go have your own and share it with the rest of us on here.It's not that bad to share which mt and AMP it is. She will probably give you the same thing when you go back as she will remember, but as you said YMMV. Sharing would lead us to see how much service she can do with us doesn't mean we will get the same experiences as you did.

Wenger
10-03-17, 06:20
What is an HB?Happy beginning.

-w.

Tbm335
10-03-17, 12:33
First review post (on this forum, at least), but you got to start somewhere.

Visited Relax (south, I guess there are two?) over the weekend. Was greeted by YoYo, who was very friendly and cute, IMHO. (She kept calling me "honey", which I love.) Shorter, dark hair, maybe late 30's, nice body. Collected the entry fee and led me to the room.

Used no draping and was not requested to. Not a great massage, but enough to keep me interested. Not a ton of oil, lots of grazing and near-misses. She softly said it was time to flip, and when I did was presented with options up to and including FS. Went for the CBJ, which was excellent; she also took her top off and provided plenty of opportunity to roam. Cleaned me up with a warm towel, another 5 minutes of light massage, and time was up. Left via the back door, which I wish I had used to enter as well. Didn't like ringing the buzzer and waiting on a busy street.

Overall, $65 to enter, plus $95 tip (had brought $160 total, YoYo had initially asked $100 tip but I had incorrectly anticipated the house fee). No hassle, had fun, I'll be back.

DangleMan
10-03-17, 22:41
Heading back to Hoffman. First time in like 6 years. I remember I took a drive down to a place away from Hoffman (maybe south east) that was advertising on CL and BP. American girls. Looks like a salon and spa. Got a massage and the girl was a tatted up alternative type. Real cute with new boobs. I was still green so I didn't press for extras. But she showed them to me.

Any idea what the name of this place was?

AyoHell
10-04-17, 16:47
That's similar to my experience there. Been several times. I think I have had yo-yo but my favorite is Kelly. Face might seem less than promising but her body is super hot. She's taller and Skinner with smaller boobs. Go back and ask for her.

Visited Relax (south, I guess there are two?) over the weekend. Was greeted by YoYo, who was very friendly and cute, IMHO. (She kept calling me "honey", which I love.) Shorter, dark hair, maybe late 30's, nice body. Collected the entry fee and led me to the room.

Used no draping and was not requested to. Not a great massage, but enough to keep me interested. Not a ton of oil, lots of grazing and near-misses. She softly said it was time to flip, and when I did was presented with options up to and including FS. Went for the CBJ, which was excellent; she also took her top off and provided plenty of opportunity to roam. Cleaned me up with a warm towel, another 5 minutes of light massage, and time was up. Left via the back door, which I wish I had used to enter as well. Didn't like ringing the buzzer and waiting on a busy street.

Overall, $65 to enter, plus $95 tip (had brought $160 total, YoYo had initially asked $100 tip but I had incorrectly anticipated the house fee). No hassle, had fun, I'll be back.

TJSterling
10-04-17, 21:04
Sorry, this isn't so much of a report as it is an idea. Wouldn't it be helpful to have a type of simple database that listed confirmed intel? I imagine it would look something like this. What do you think?

CGuy2
10-04-17, 23:05

I'm not a big fan of using shorthand for donation description even if I know how to use it correctly. I apologize that my post is partly a result of being annoyed about the confusion from your shorthand. But please, it would be much easier to just type clearly when you are not 100% sure how to use it in the right way.Cool Patrick point well taken. No more short hand. Bottom line there are better values to be had.

Daytime Jay
10-05-17, 15:57
Sorry, this isn't so much of a report as it is an idea. Wouldn't it be helpful to have a type of simple database that listed confirmed intel? I imagine it would look something like this. What do you think?That would be helpful. Could you start filling it out with your reports? Names of girls and locations would be really excellent to include.

DMichaels69
10-05-17, 16:13
That's a great idea!

That would be helpful. Could you start filling it out with your reports? Names of girls and locations would be really excellent to include.

TJSterling
10-05-17, 17:34
That would be helpful. Could you start filling it out with your reports? Names of girls and locations would be really excellent to include.Ok. I don't have as much experience as you guys, so I'll try to put something together of what I know with what appears to be good Intel from others' posts. You'll have to give me some time though.

Daytime Jay
10-05-17, 23:19
Ok. I don't have as much experience as you guys, so I'll try to put something together of what I know with what appears to be good Intel from others' posts. You'll have to give me some time though.The main problem, besides deciding how broad the types of providers (such as massage providers, escorts, apt girls, etc.) will be included, is keeping it up to date. Providers change all the time and move around a lot, so the spreadsheet might really only be good for regular, known providers that stay in business for awhile. A lot of info is old after a week or so, especially from other sites where it can be old to begin with. Still, I think your database idea would be valuable if done right and constantly updated.

ChineseDragon
10-06-17, 09:46
Recently went to and AMP and got 1 hr paid door fee 65. Proceeded with good massage and on the flip she did BBBJ and proceeded to mount me. Told me I could have have pussy. I didn't have a wrapper but she was trying to BBFS. What would you tip her?

Call Me Slappy
10-06-17, 10:45
Just found out I'll be training it into the city Monday for work. My meetings are right across the river from the train stations.

I know just enough about the city and downtown to get where I need to go, and that's about it.

Any good places in the area I described, or a short, walkable distance?

Thanks,

Slappy.

Walker333
10-06-17, 13:45
Recently went to and AMP and got 1 hr paid door fee 65. Proceeded with good massage and on the flip she did BBBJ and proceeded to mount me. Told me I could have have pussy. I didn't have a wrapper but she was trying to BBFS. What would you tip her?It's good to have you back Dragon. You always have great, amazing and very entertaining stories. The episodes that you describe most of us have never experienced, and therefore have no clue what to pay for the event. Also, it's all in the past, so why is it important what would we pay? Are you curious if you over or under paid her? It's too late anyway.

In any case, good luck man, and keep on teasing fellow mongers.

Walker333
10-06-17, 13:47
Just found out I'll be training it into the city Monday for work. My meetings are right across the river from the train stations.

I know just enough about the city and downtown to get where I need to go, and that's about it.

Any good places in the area I described, or a short, walkable distance?

Thanks,

Slappy.There are some nice places around. What kind of services are you looking for Man?

Bryzzo
10-06-17, 13:53
There are some nice places around. What kind of services are you looking for Man?I work in the Loop as well, and since 'Healthy Spa' left the scene I've been frustrated.

I'd love to find another Loop option that had 'walk-up' service with a good variety of girls and a pretty extensive menu.

Anyone know if that market has been filled since Healthy Spa left? I'd appreciate any tips.

Call Me Slappy
10-06-17, 14:46
There are some nice places around. What kind of services are you looking for Man?No need for FS.

Topless or nude finish with roaming.

Thanks,

Slappy.

BenBeck
10-06-17, 19:48
It's good to have you back Dragon. You always have great, amazing and very entertaining stories. The episodes that you describe most of us have never experienced, and therefore have no clue what to pay for the event. Also, it's all in the past, so why is it important what would we pay? Are you curious if you over or under paid her? It's too late anyway.

In any case, good luck man, and keep on teasing fellow mongers.At the risk of starting a flame war about overtipping.

Same has happened to me, most recently about a month back. First of all, I assume if she's ready to go w / o a cover with me, I'm not alone in that, (as much as we each like to tell ourselves otherwise) so I wrapped that rascal. I happened to have a cover with me.

I felt like it was something of a heat-of-the-moment situation, she never mentioned money at all, and I thought I might like to see her again. So, for the effort, I tipped above scale: $200.

Of course, ChineseDragon, we don't know if you went ahead uncovered (your business) or declined and are just asking what would a reasonable tip be for the offer and willingness.

BB, out.

ChineseDragon
10-06-17, 20:48
I want to ask what a good tip would be for her effort for next time. Plus she's cute young around 25 yrs old and gives a good massage. Just asking for input. I gave her 100 for topless BBBJ and told her next time for FS. When I have a wrapper.

At the risk of starting a flame war about overtipping.

Same has happened to me, most recently about a month back. First of all, I assume if she's ready to go w / o a cover with me, I'm not alone in that, (as much as we each like to tell ourselves otherwise) so I wrapped that rascal. I happened to have a cover with me.

I felt like it was something of a heat-of-the-moment situation, she never mentioned money at all, and I thought I might like to see her again. So, for the effort, I tipped above scale: $200.

Of course, ChineseDragon, we don't know if you went ahead uncovered (your business) or declined and are just asking what would a reasonable tip be for the offer and willingness.

BB, out.

BenBeck
10-06-17, 20:55
I want to ask what a good tip would be for her effort for next time. Plus she's cute young around 25 yrs old and gives a good massage. Just asking for input. I gave her 100 for topless BBBJ and told her next time for FS. When I have a wrapper.Yeah, that's what I gathered. Got to say in that situation, it's not easy to hold back.

A hondo seems appropriately generous, and a wise investment. My $. 02.

BB, out.

Al Bundy78
10-07-17, 07:32
Recently went to and AMP and got 1 hr paid door fee 65. Proceeded with good massage and on the flip she did BBBJ and proceeded to mount me. Told me I could have have pussy. I didn't have a wrapper but she was trying to BBFS. What would you tip her?The real questions are where is the AMP and who was the provider?

Robert Gou2
10-07-17, 09:25
No need for FS.

Thanks,

Slappy.This place fits your requirements. On wabash between congress and Roosevelt.

Cmd04
10-07-17, 11:27
No need for FS.

Thanks,

Slappy.Check your pm.

Call Me Slappy
10-07-17, 12:02
This place fits your requirements. On wabash between congress and Roosevelt.Thanks!

I will report after my visit.

Cali Scorpio
10-07-17, 20:25
It's not that bad to share which mt and AMP it is. She will probably give you the same thing when you go back as she will remember, but as you said YMMV. Sharing would lead us to see how much service she can do with us doesn't mean we will get the same experiences as you did.Ok fair enough but I'll only share thru PM with senior members who don't mind the trek to the NW suburbs. By the way, I went again and she provided the same experience with an extra bonus. After the flip, she was massaging my legs and then before rubbing my feet, she noticed my toe nails were kinda long so she took out a nail clipper from the drawer and cut my nails. Talk about going above and beyond!

Thor23
10-07-17, 23:48
Hi gents, just wondering if anyone has spoken to or knows what happened to.

Cindy? I now she had a visit from uncle LEO but was wondering if she working.

And where. Any help would be appreciated.

TJSterling
10-08-17, 00:28
The main problem, besides deciding how broad the types of providers (such as massage providers, escorts, apt girls, etc.) will be included, is keeping it up to date. Providers change all the time and move around a lot, so the spreadsheet might really only be good for regular, known providers that stay in business for awhile. A lot of info is old after a week or so, especially from other sites where it can be old to begin with. Still, I think your database idea would be valuable if done right and constantly updated.You're totally right. It would be a ton of work at first, and I'm not on here often enough, and honestly don't have enough free time to devote to it. But maybe it would get easier after a while. Plus I would limit it to just THIS forum, so just massage. Once it got off the ground, maybe I would put it out monthly. But I would have to rely on input from the forum members, preferably PMs, to correct mistakes or make changes.

Eighty Percent
10-08-17, 09:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Al Bundy78
10-08-17, 15:51
Hi gents, just wondering if anyone has spoken to or knows what happened to.

Cindy? I now she had a visit from uncle LEO but was wondering if she working.

And where. Any help would be appreciated.I was wondering the same thing, I tried calling her cell phone but got no answer last week. She may have taken a trip back to China till everything blows over. If anyone else knows info feel free to PM.

ZzTopSterZz
10-08-17, 18:24
I went to paradise one time a couple years back so maybe things have changed. When I went there was a hard upsell just for HJ and there was no roaming or nudity. Name was coco I think. Younger girl with average looks. She wanted 60 for HJ but refused to take anything off, then she got all pissy when I countered 40. I remember it well because it was my very first try in the loop. Have things gotten better?

For location to trains Green Spa on Halsted is a good bet for handy at basic prices, and they have a table shower if you need to clean up before or after, bit the girls are older / average so I've never really been that interested in roaming there.

This place fits your requirements. On wabash between congress and Roosevelt.

Robert Gou2
10-08-17, 20:22
I went to paradise one time a couple years back so maybe things have changed. When I went there was a hard upsell just for HJ and there was no roaming or nudity. Name was coco I think. Younger girl with average looks. She wanted 60 for HJ but refused to take anything off, then she got all pissy when I countered 40. I remember it well because it was my very first try in the loop. Have things gotten better?

For location to trains Green Spa on Halsted is a good bet for handy at basic prices, and they have a table shower if you need to clean up before or after, bit the girls are older / average so I've never really been that interested in roaming there.YMMV, I guess? Same can probably be said for every place that is known to provide.

DMichaels69
10-08-17, 21:00
Or show them the green.

YMMV, I guess? Same can probably be said for every place that is known to provide.

SuckItTrebek
10-09-17, 10:32
I was seeing if anyone had any Intel on Connie she was recommended but wasn't too much information about her under that name the phone number came up as 312 *2618 Heard she had a private in call location where she gave massages with happy endings downtown. Just looking for some confirmation before taking the plunge.

MWiggly2
10-09-17, 13:27
That's similar to my experience there. Been several times. I think I have had yo-yo but my favorite is Kelly. Face might seem less than promising but her body is super hot. She's taller and Skinner with smaller boobs. Go back and ask for her.What did she want for FS?

MWiggly2
10-09-17, 13:30

Overall, $65 to enter, plus $95 tip (had brought $160 total, YoYo had initially asked $100 tip but I had incorrectly anticipated the house fee). No hassle, had fun, I'll be back.-What did she want for FS?

DangleMan
10-09-17, 18:15
Coming into Hoffman / Schaumburg next week. It's been a while. I went to some place with Russian girls in an office park last time. Maybe 6 years ago. Nothing happened because I was too green to ask. But liked how secretive it was.

Anyone have any suggestions for non-asian MPs in that area. Not looking for FS either. Just a good time at a good price with good women.

SuckItTrebek
10-10-17, 12:13
I've seen Nora several times now. Over on the north side, there is a group of mexican girls that are working out of a basement apartment. It's 80 bucks for an hour message and another 5 if you want a shower. Nora is mid to late 30's, but still a killer body. Has the nicest firm round bubble butt, and big firm fake DD. I usual get a HJ or a BJ and I've done DATY a couple times. She's offered and pushed for FS A couple times. But wants another 200 after the 85 dollar message, so I pass. She says she lives near by and only works a few days a week so I wonder if she has a side thing going out of her place too, if so I'd do FS than.

Call Me Slappy
10-10-17, 22:27
This place fits your requirements. On wabash between congress and Roosevelt.I had every intention of going here.

And then after my day of meetings ended, I might have made a detour to a place that serves alcohol.

I made friends with this guy named Jack Daniels. Great guy, and I was having so much fun with him I forgot all about the AMP.

Hell, I almost forgot I had a train to catch!

Slappy.

BenBeck
10-10-17, 23:46
I had every intention of going here.

And then after my day of meetings ended, I might have made a detour to a place that serves alcohol.

I made friends with this guy named Jack Daniels. Great guy, and I was having so much fun with him I forgot all about the AMP.

Hell, I almost forgot I had a train to catch!

Slappy.Don't let him get between you and good old fashioned fun.

BB, out.

Bryzzo
10-11-17, 13:07
Got there in the afternoon, door was locked but I rang and girl came to get me quickly. Nice place, very clean. EXCELLENT massage head to to w / oil. No real roaming allowed, she was dressed in tights and a long sleeve shirt, almost demure. On the flip, she teased a bit and finally I grabbed her hand and guided her to where I wanted it. She held up 6 fingers, I nodded but then made the BJ motion w / my tongue. She adamantly refused that. So, went with the HJ, she wiped me down after, and I was on my way.

Total damage: 65 door, 60 tip. Great massage, but not much else.

FngrBngr
10-12-17, 11:06
Got there in the afternoon, door was locked but I rang and girl came to get me quickly. Nice place, very clean. EXCELLENT massage head to to w / oil. No real roaming allowed, she was dressed in tights and a long sleeve shirt, almost demure. On the flip, she teased a bit and finally I grabbed her hand and guided her to where I wanted it. She held up 6 fingers, I nodded but then made the BJ motion w / my tongue. She adamantly refused that. So, went with the HJ, she wiped me down after, and I was on my way.

Total damage: 65 door, 60 tip. Great massage, but not much else.I've been to green many times. I can't remember any of the girls negotiating. Interesting. I will usually know where I'm going and have change for whatever I want. At a place like green I always leave my 40 in plain view for their tip. If they don't do what I expect or start to haggle they get none. They can say more next time. It's worked for me. They usually go right to work after the flip. They see their tip on the table during the whole massage. The other thing that I don't like about the haggling is that I feel that we are opening ourselves up to prosecution. I could be wrong but it is a feeling. I like the silent agreement of the handy and think the girls appreciate not having to say out loud "I jerk off dudes for dough!" there's something to say for neither of us having to say out loud this or that for a certain amount. My. 02. Finger.

Chijo9984
10-13-17, 10:18
Been doing some lobbying without much posting so I'm going to just go through all my experiences over the next couple weeks.

First place I tried was at North & Ashland. On the first visit, went in and paid something like. 6. Saw a cute, younger seeming girl. Massage was ok, but no hint of extras. When I was laying on my front any time I moved a bit she'd just freeze. It ended and I was left disappointed. Figured there was something I didn't do. Left a. 2 tip.

I was set on getting something out of this girl so I went back a couple weeks later. What can I say, she was cute. This time I sprung for the TS up front. Still everything seemed legit. She acted really shy when I skipped the towel. Same massage as before. On the flip I just fucking asked for it. She flipped back the towel and got started. She let me touch her ass but nothing else. HJ was alright once I coached her a bit.

I've been to a few places since with better results, but this girl was still the most attractive I've seen at an AMP. Sucks that there's not more available.

Head First
10-13-17, 11:42
Been doing some lobbying without much posting so I'm going to just go through all my experiences over the next couple weeks.

First place I tried was at North & Ashland. On the first visit, went in and paid something like. 6. Saw a cute, younger seeming girl. Massage was ok, but no hint of extras. When I was laying on my front any time I moved a bit she'd just freeze. It ended and I was left disappointed. Figured there was something I didn't do. Left a. 2 tip.

I was set on getting something out of this girl so I went back a couple weeks later. What can I say, she was cute. This time I sprung for the TS up front. Still everything seemed legit. She acted really shy when I skipped the towel. Same massage as before. On the flip I just fucking asked for it. She flipped back the towel and got started. She let me touch her ass but nothing else. HJ was alright once I coached her a bit.

I've been to a few places since with better results, but this girl was still the most attractive I've seen at an AMP. Sucks that there's not more available.Keep going back. Become a regular. Remember. Money Talk$.

Good first report. Not a single question in there. We like you already.

Welcome To The Jungle.

Memace22201
10-13-17, 17:48
I will be in town in a couple of weeks and would like to find a good massage with extras while I am there. I would prefer it to be incall and walking distance but will spring for an uber if needed. Outcall is not off the table but would like to avoid any coworker issues etc. Brooke was the only one I found nearby but reviews are not favorable. Thanks for the help.

Ace.

Capsulo1
10-13-17, 23:41
Went to Ruby a couple of times in Bridgeport I think. Saw two different ladies. One was May I think, other one was Tina. Both were good experiences. May was more personal. But both got the job done.

TallKidd
10-14-17, 09:20
I've seen Nora several times now. Over on the north side, there is a group of mexican girls that are working out of a basement apartment. It's 80 bucks for an hour message and another 5 if you want a shower. Nora is mid to late 30's, but still a killer body. Has the nicest firm round bubble butt, and big firm fake DD. I usual get a HJ or a BJ and I've done DATY a couple times. She's offered and pushed for FS A couple times. But wants another 200 after the 85 dollar message, so I pass. She says she lives near by and only works a few days a week so I wonder if she has a side thing going out of her place too, if so I'd do FS than.Any pics of Nora? I think this is her place, but not sure if any of these are her.

http://www.bodyrubphone.com/312-982-4027/

TrekEighty1
10-15-17, 13:35
Seems like Naperville, plainfield area have legitimate buisnesses. I mean, great massages! But not what I'm looking for haha. I'm willing to drive farther is anyone has a good spots to recommend. Thanks.

Datsurman
10-15-17, 22:07
I posted about this before. I will say it again. Always get the TS.

Every time I see someone post "I was already clean so I skipped the TS", it makes me want to post something so inflammatory and insulting that Jackson would ban me forever.

Trust me. Always get the table shower. Besides the fact that it can be an awesome experience if done properly, it is a quick way for you and the masseuse to get an understanding of whether or not the massage is going to have a happy ending. If the provider avoids your junk during the TS, then you can request a different girl or ask for your money back and walk.

I've been to a few places since with better results, but this girl was still the most attractive I've seen at an AMP. Sucks that there's not more available.

Datsurman
10-15-17, 22:12
I do the same. Everything is communicated clear as day without anyone saying a word. They have no risk of prosecution. You have no risk of prosecution. Everybody is happy.

I've been to green many times. I can't remember any of the girls negotiating. Interesting. I will usually know where I'm going and have change for whatever I want. At a place like green I always leave my 40 in plain view for their tip. If they don't do what I expect or start to haggle they get none. They can say more next time. It's worked for me. They usually go right to work after the flip. They see their tip on the table during the whole massage. The other thing that I don't like about the haggling is that I feel that we are opening ourselves up to prosecution. I could be wrong but it is a feeling. I like the silent agreement of the handy and think the girls appreciate not having to say out loud "I jerk off dudes for dough!" there's something to say for neither of us having to say out loud this or that for a certain amount. My. 02. Finger.

MrButtLicker
10-16-17, 11:25
Do guys know of any place that does waxing and more near suburbs?

Dr Manhattan
10-16-17, 14:17
I will be in town in a couple of weeks and would like to find a good massage with extras while I am there. I would prefer it to be incall and walking distance but will spring for an uber if needed. Outcall is not off the table but would like to avoid any coworker issues etc. Brooke was the only one I found nearby but reviews are not favorable. Thanks for the help.

Ace.Depends on what you'd like to spend and what suits your taste. There are one or two higher end Europeans for massage in the River North area. If you are looking for affordable and guaranteed, you're only a 15 minute Uber ride to Chinatown. To the north are the Logan Square girls and various Latinas who advertise heavily for overpriced extras.

Dr Manhattan
10-16-17, 14:25
Speaking of River North, there's a busty, wholesome redheaded MT working in the River North area. It's a chiropractic office, but she used to advertise with those "Wix.com" girls downtown for body walking / Ashiatsu. In the mood for something like that, but worry she's still part of that "skills not thrills," all work and no play crew.

At best, they were often only self-serve, if my memory is correct. Even still, I'd love to have a creamy, ruby haired tit-monster at my service for massage, so I'm willing to TOFTT (unless there's better).

JamesNoper
10-16-17, 15:13
I keep to the same route as I'm not as adventerous as some of you, so I don't usually have much to report other than "yes he was right" but figured I should contribute more.

LUX SPA.

Went here a few weeks ago, nothing spectacular. Standard finish, older girls. Whatever.

CALLA DAY SPA.

Typically staffed by two girls, one short & chubby, one taller with giant bolt ons. Standard pricing & finish, above average massage.

- SPA.

The spa off 57. Years ago the talent at this place was unfreakingbelieable. Pricing is outrageous now, and the talent has gone downhill. I hear they do rotate a lot so maybe it's better, but last time was bad. Also no massage to speak of.

INCALL.

Have a girl on the northside that does incall. Absolute killer. Anything you need, great massage, blowjob, rimjob, whatever. I won't send her info out publically here as she asked me not to, but she did say I can give it to trusted friends. Looking for trade of a girl with similar skills and tastes, hopefully on the south or west sides of the city (or suburbs) as the north side is a little close to home base for me.

Jeff A
10-17-17, 14:40
Speaking of River North, there's a busty, wholesome redheaded MT working in the River North area. It's a chiropractic office, but she used to advertise with those "Wix.com" girls downtown for body walking / Ashiatsu. In the mood for something like that, but worry she's still part of that "skills not thrills," all work and no play crew.

At best, they were often only self-serve, if my memory is correct. Even still, I'd love to have a creamy, ruby haired tit-monster at my service for massage, so I'm willing to TOFTT (unless there's better).I tried to find this person's ad but couldn't. Could you provide a link to the ad or some info that will help me find it? Thanks.

FlxGuy
10-18-17, 05:42
Been here a few times with Leah. She's 40+ and cute though the menu is limited. I was hoping for more. The upside is a professional massage. She has strong hands and most likely has some training. Has anyone else had success with full service here or should I move on?

Al Bundy78
10-18-17, 05:45
Do guys know of any place that does waxing and more near suburbs?Waxing the City does an awesome legit wax, several locations. Staff is well trained but totally legit, no extras! They offer everything back, ears, nose, butt. Even several stages of male Brazilian.

http://www.waxingthecity.com/menu/index.html

SuckItTrebek
10-18-17, 08:34
Any pics of Nora? I think this is her place, but not sure if any of these are her.

http://www.bodyrubphone.com/312-982-4027/I don't have a picture of her and I looked through all those ones and then I'll those are her she's way hotter than those chicks too.

Dr Manhattan
10-18-17, 18:17
Waxing the City does an awesome legit wax, several locations. Staff is well trained but totally legit, no extras! They offer everything back, ears, nose, butt. Even several stages of male Brazilian.

http://www.waxingthecity.com/menu/index.htmlMy big question is, do they make you hold your own junk out of the way for the Brazilian? I'd try it if they handle the goods for me. It's a minor reward, but I'm always game for something new.

BenBeck
10-19-17, 13:49
My big question is, do they make you hold your own junk out of the way for the Brazilian? I'd try it if they handle the goods for me. It's a minor reward, but I'm always game for something new.You're one freaky dude. Hahaha. I like it. Whatever works.

BrianKaneman
10-20-17, 12:40
I end up the fire breathing dragon and opt for a 30 min initial appointment last week around 2 pm on a Thursday. Mid 30's Asian who was cute offered table shower but said I was in a rush. Clean place but the girl had a glove on. Was curious about that, but it turns out she has dry skin or something. On the flip it was game on. Great time will repeat, damage was $45 for the 30 min massage and $40 for tip. Will be back.

WretchedBliss
10-20-17, 19:21
I went to Lavender Spa last week and had a decent time. The MT was in her 40's and had some meat on her bones. I did the half-hour, got undressed and laid on the table. She did a great job on my shoulders, too! Decent on my calves. On the flip, she whispered if I wanted a massager "there" too. Definitely nodded to that. Her technique was really good and had me done in about 10 minutes. She varied her pace from slow to fast to slow and sensual to fast. It was great!

Second place was Sister Lavender this week. Yes the other Lavender! Had a good time there too. The MT was very nice! I have been going to her for a while but haven't seen her in a few months. Her massage was okay. On the flip, she stripped down and lubed me up! She had the dirty talk going and it was fun! She kept using her small Bs to rub on me. After I was done, she cleaned me up and proceeded with a great head and foot massage. Tipped her well and went on my way!

Stay safe out there!

Memace22201
10-21-17, 09:07
Depends on what you'd like to spend and what suits your taste. There are one or two higher end Europeans for massage in the River North area. If you are looking for affordable and guaranteed, you're only a 15 minute Uber ride to Chinatown. To the north are the Logan Square girls and various Latinas who advertise heavily for overpriced extras.I would like info on the higher end ones if you don't mind. Also Chinatown might be an option if there are other things in the area to do. Don't really want to get into an uber and say take me to the jack shack if you know what I mean.

NiteWolf
10-21-17, 10:27
Anybody know of any Latina parlors?

Rudykzooti
10-21-17, 10:37
Saw an ad on Craig's for a low introductory rate ($50); for an hour at a new on on Milwaukee just north of Montrose. Those of you who have been in the hobby awhile might recall the old VIP place. This is within a 7 iron north in the strip mall. Coco, took my cash and led me back to the room which looks like an old doctor's office like a lot of these places rent. Coco told me she would take care of me. She is skinny, not much up top, rather plain looking, not bad by today's standards. She gave a pretty decent back massage, worked some knots out, she could tell and I gave her the signal that I liked what she was doing to my backside and she had me flip before doing my legs. On the flip there were no questions and she gave a nice finish with some prostate stimulation. The damage was under $, which is a bargain. She hinted more is available, so I may have to try another time.

Stay safe.

Tbm335
10-21-17, 13:43
-What did she want for FS?Sorry, I either forgot (more likely) or didn't ask. I knew what I had in my wallet and was somewhat distracted. I will inquire on my next visit.

AceBox
10-21-17, 14:19
I would like info on the higher end ones if you don't mind. Also Chinatown might be an option if there are other things in the area to do. Don't really want to get into an uber and say take me to the jack shack if you know what I mean.Chinatown is a normal place, won't get profiled for going there. It has Chinese restaurants, Oriental goods shops, Chinese tea and grocery stores, that sort of thing. I mean maybe if you take the Uber right to a particular massage place someone might think something but it is not like a sex area.

ChineseDragon
10-21-17, 17:07
Went to my regular AMP spa. I had my regular therapist and she left the door open. The other girls came by and started talking to her. Than they started massaging me. I had 3 girls massaging me 6 hands. I was annoyed by the conversation going on. What do you guys think? Finish was done by 1 girl. The others left at that point.

Not Dead Yet
10-21-17, 23:05
Went to my regular AMP spa. I had my regular therapist and she left the door open. The other girls came by and started talking to her. Than they started massaging me. I had 3 girls massaging me 6 hands. I was annoyed by the conversation going on. What do you guys think? Finish was done by 1 girl. The others left at that point.Plus, you've just identified two more ladies who are OK with HJ's being performed at their shop.

BTW: are you ever going to tell any of us which place this is, or will you continue to tease and not deliver? You know you don't like that kind of treatment. Double standard perhaps?

BangBangoo
10-22-17, 12:32
That's similar to my experience there. Been several times. I think I have had yo-yo but my favorite is Kelly. Face might seem less than promising but her body is super hot. She's taller and Skinner with smaller boobs. Go back and ask for her.Is this the one on Ashland?

Memace22201
10-22-17, 19:02
Chinatown is a normal place, won't get profiled for going there. It has Chinese restaurants, Oriental goods shops, Chinese tea and grocery stores, that sort of thing. I mean maybe if you take the Uber right to a particular massage place someone might think something but it is not like a sex area.Thanks for the help! I hope to try it out. If there is any info new where I am staying it would be greatly appreciated.

Kellster
10-22-17, 19:35
Saw an ad on Craig's for a low introductory rate ($50); for an hour at a new on on Milwaukee just north of Montrose. Those of you who have been in the hobby awhile might recall the old VIP place. This is within a 7 iron north in the strip mall. My 7 iron would have gone in the lake haha!

BenBeck
10-22-17, 23:36
Went to my regular AMP spa. I had my regular therapist and she left the door open. The other girls came by and started talking to her. Than they started massaging me. I had 3 girls massaging me 6 hands. I was annoyed by the conversation going on. What do you guys think? Finish was done by 1 girl. The others left at that point.Maybe it's me, but I find anything more than 4 hands to be just plain confusing. I can't keep track of who's doing what.

This used to happen at the old Harvest Spa (RIP) once in awhile, and it was a novelty but not as good as it seemed it should be.

Now, if you get two FS girls who are comfortable with each other, and you can switch lanes without switching covers, then that's a whole new ballgame.

BB, out.

Head First
10-22-17, 23:54
Ahhh. I used to go there. Man, I'm trying to remember, but it was maybe 8-10 yrs ago. The girls were young. And pretty. Not 10's but 6's-8's. And I may be thinking of another spot but they may have all worn the same outfits? Not very good at massage, usually just a back and leg rub, then a flip. I don't recall ever getting more than a HJ. I do recall always being asked if I wanted 2 girls. Sometimes I would. One time even a third girl mozeed in and stayed for awhile. There was lots of laughs and giggles and eventually the other 2 left and one finished me off.

Similar to posts below, the session wasn't fun at all. Too much going on at one time and the giggles and silliness was a turn off. Maybe if they would've lost some of their clothes it would've been way better but I think it was just over the clothes roaming. I did it just so I could scratch it off my bucket list but I wouldn't do it again. The fantasy was much more exciting than the reality.

I may stop in tho just to check out the age level of the workers.

BonerLander
10-23-17, 01:08
I it is a quick way for you and the masseuse to get an understanding of whether or not the massage is going to have a happy ending. If the provider avoids your junk during the TS, then you can request a different girl or ask for your money back and walk.Have you actually done this? I've gotten the wash cloth over the dick but haven't said that's it, you're fired. Bring in another girl. How is this done?

Bryzzo
10-23-17, 15:50
Saw Barbara at Logan recently. Great time, standard pricing, consistent with what I've gotten there past couple of years. Barbara has great body and is very skilled. I'd put her at around 40 yrs old if that matters, but very hot.

ReadyForRub
10-23-17, 17:03
In BG, here's another place where you'll need a good sense of humor to leave happy. Good massage, but you're left to your own devices once she leaves the room. It's another you Massage. They know better than to give the name in the BP ad.

DMichaels69
10-23-17, 17:31
They are popping up all over the place.

In BG, here's another place where you'll need a good sense of humor to leave happy. Good massage, but you're left to your own devices once she leaves the room. It's another you Massage. They know better than to give the name in the BP ad.

Tbm335
10-24-17, 14:16
Is this the one on Ashland?This was on Cermak.

Datsurman
10-24-17, 22:52
Any reco on a relaxing massage with a slippery titjob finish? Natural big jigglies only. Last one I had was from ERS a couple years ago. I am overdue.

Panochista
10-25-17, 02:34
I've been out of the game way too long, does any fellow mongers know what happened to NANA? The Thai girl with the koi fish tattoo that used to host in elston Ave, she worked with another Thai hottie named Suzy, any info is appreciated.

Datsurman
10-25-17, 07:33
The same way you would handle it if you hired a maid to clean your house and she eventually reveals that she doesn't clean bathrooms. Or if you hired a nanny for your 6 month old baby and she announces that she doesn't like to change diapers. After the shock and disbelief wears off you would probably say something like "uh huh. I see. Well get the hell out of here and get me somebody who does!

First, if I get a TS, it's hands only. Who knows what germs and bacteria are hanging out on the wash cloth or sponge. Second, if she doesn't wash the cock and balls. I will start nice and polite and ask her to wash the there as well. If she refuses then I will say "Okay, I need a different MT. " If they insist that no-one does that then I say, "okay, I am going to need my money back". Less the TS fee if there was one.

Simple as that.

I appreciate high moral standards, but it will do the girl some good in the long term to realize that you can't eat morals and you can't pay your rent with morals.

Have you actually done this? I've gotten the wash cloth over the dick but haven't said that's it, you're fired. Bring in another girl. How is this done?

Datsurman
10-25-17, 10:33
Read 720 ILCS 5/11-14.3.

What I said was correct. Patronizing a prostitute is a class 4 felony in IL. Ironically, actually being a prostitute is only a misdemeanor.

The law was changed a couple years ago to discourage Johns from visiting prostitutes thereby reducing demand which would eventually reduce supply. Problem solved! Right?

Worked for alcohol in the 1920's. Worked for drugs in the 1990's. Obviously the same logic would work when applied to sex. Right?

Thanks to these super-smart politicians we now live in a utopia where there are no drugs, no alcohol, and people only have marital sex for the purpose of procreation.

1. I, and most of hobbits, do not tip before. It's a golden rule!

2. "The business" even FS is NOT a class 4 felony.

3. Yes, providers are risking, yes, they've been arrested exactly as you described, but hobbyists at MP probably-never (of course it is a different story with the Johns).

Walker333
10-25-17, 18:46
I appreciate high moral standards, but it will do the girl some good in the long term to realize that you can't eat morals and you can't pay your rent with morals.Well said, I applaud You!

Walker333
10-25-17, 18:59
Read 720 ILCS 5/11-14.3.

What I said was correct. Patronizing a prostitute is a class 4 felony in IL. Ironically, actually being a prostitute is only a misdemeanor.

The law was changed a couple years ago to discourage Johns from visiting prostitutes thereby reducing demand which would eventually reduce supply. Problem solved! Right?

Worked for alcohol in the 1920's. Worked for drugs in the 1990's. Obviously the same logic would work when applied to sex. Right?

Thanks to these super-smart politicians we now live in a utopia where there are no drugs, no alcohol, and people only have marital sex for the purpose of procreation.The statute reads. Soliciting for a prostitute by performing any of the following acts when acting other than as a prostitute or a patron of a prostitute:, then who would be "a patron of a prostitute," a pimp?

Aren't mongers?

Frogger7777
10-25-17, 21:54
The statute reads. Soliciting for a prostitute by performing any of the following acts when acting other than as a prostitute or a patron of a prostitute:, then who would be "a patron of a prostitute," a pimp?

Aren't mongers?720 ILCS 5/11-14.1 is applicable to johns, 720 ILCS 5/11-14.3 is applicable to pimps. Being a john is a misdemeanor. Pimping is a felony. Read the entire statute, not just a part of it. And for godssake, leave lawyering to lawyers.

Datsurman
10-26-17, 00:27
Somebody needs to tell that to the cops who arrested these guys.

https://patch.com/illinois/desplaines/maine-twp-brothel-busted-sheriffs-office-homeland-security

720 ILCS 5/11-14.1 is applicable to johns, 720 ILCS 5/11-14.3 is applicable to pimps. Being a john is a misdemeanor. Pimping is a felony. Read the entire statute, not just a part of it. And for godssake, leave lawyering to lawyers.

Wild Rider 80
10-26-17, 02:37
Any reco on a relaxing massage with a slippery titjob finish? Natural big jigglies only. Last one I had was from ERS a couple years ago. I am overdue.You need to contact Sonni. She's on BP under massage. Her tits are amazing real and expensive. $$. 8 for nuru with toples Russian finish.

Frogger7777
10-26-17, 06:41
Somebody needs to tell that to the cops who arrested these guys.

https://patch.com/illinois/desplaines/maine-twp-brothel-busted-sheriffs-office-homeland-securityI'm sure their lawyer will. The article's wrong.

TallKidd
10-26-17, 07:41
Saw Barbara at Logan recently. Great time, standard pricing, consistent with what I've gotten there past couple of years. Barbara has great body and is very skilled. I'd put her at around 40 yrs old if that matters, but very hot.Is this a commercial place or private? Is there a link somewhere with contact info?

Pearl Jammer
10-26-17, 13:13
New to this forum so I'll post more as experiences mount. Only been to one AMP (in NY, many years ago) that, based on what I've read here, was probably a much better experience than I'm going to find in Chicago (attractive MT, table shower, clean place, FS not only available but pretty much expected).

I've spent some time scrolling through this board to look for recommendations, but the actual reviews / recommendations seem buried between lots of other chatter. Hoping to get some guidance on where to find the following:

1. Clean place / rooms and located within the city limits.

2. The actual massage is fairly irrelevant. More interested in a fun and playful MT who knows how to tease, is willing to go topless, and allows lots of roaming. I know I won't be seeing any 10's, but a decently attractive non-dinosaur with a nice bod would be great.

3. Really only looking for a great HE that's virtually guaranteed. Don't want to just get a lackluster massage and leave disappointed.

4. Probably would prefer an establishment over a BP solo practitioner, which all just seem shady and scammy. But willing to take BP recos that are solid.

Thank you for any suggestions! Feel free to PM me.

VRooomBada
10-26-17, 15:54
Is this a commercial place or private? Is there a link somewhere with contact info?Logan Tantricas. Posts daily on BP. Often abbreviated LT on here.

CuteWOne
10-26-17, 17:21
Went to moon spa recently, was greeted by the typical Ramadan, but she was decent looking. Got an hour, overall ok massage. Lots of trading and roaming allowed. On the flip she started running my boys and I said my hand down her pants. Got some fiv going. Then I pointed to her mouth then to where her hand was and she nodded. She started to lick it and then she started to suck it, bb! It was pretty amazing.

Walker333
10-26-17, 17:37
Went to moon spa recently, was greeted by the typical Ramadan, but she was decent looking. Got an hour, overall ok massage. Lots of trading and roaming allowed. On the flip she started running my boys and I said my hand down her pants. Got some fiv going. Then I pointed to her mouth then to where her hand was and she nodded. She started to lick it and then she started to suck it, bb! It was pretty amazing.Yep, kinda cool, unusual.

What was the damage?

NorthsideTod2
10-26-17, 17:41
Getting arrested for felony is pretty harsh and would hard to explain to your boss and wife.

With all the shootings go on in Chicago seems to be crazy the legal system would worry about these activities.

It seems the. LEO has been laying off MPs or am I misinformed.

I'm sure their lawyer will. The article's wrong.

Capsulo1
10-26-17, 18:05
Stopped in at Rose near California / Archer. Middle aged, thin lady. Kind of plain looking. Massage not bad. HJ kind of hurried. Overall. Meh. Might be worth trying another time.

FrankyCando
10-26-17, 19:03
It was my go to place for a decade plus, since I live very near to it but its not the same no more.

New girls lately, hardly a massage ,10- 20 minutes or so of rubbing and then they give you the handshake and then their putting on your socks for you and it seems old mamasan is gone (vacation they said).

Maybe new management I'm guessing. Not the same ole reliable no more.

GreatGatsby
10-26-17, 19:27
After seeing some reviews of Sunshine Spa (run by Bob), I decided to give it a try.

I just have to say that Mei actually knows how to give a massage. I have pretty bad shoulder and neck pain and I told her this before the session started, and she paid a lot of attention to that part. I like really hard massages, and I have had a hard time finding a place, but now I found someone who can provide me that! If you want a legit, hard massage, give it a shot and it will be worth the drive.

Door fee was. 55 and I tipped her. 2.

Stay safe,

GG.

Starks
10-26-17, 22:56
I will give it one more shot, maybe somebody ran into her. I would like to know if anybody knows of Happy from the old United landed? Their is a guy on another board who always claims he knows where she is at, but he never puts up. You can PM me with details. Thanks.

Bob521
10-27-17, 08:14
Thank you for your kind words. And thank you for our business. Many of our best (and civilized) customers are Forum members who appreciate and need a real massage. Good Yelp and Google reviews. By the way, Mei owns and runs the shop. She decorates and makes all the decisions. (I funded the purchase, but I don't take any money out of the business.) I do some of the grunt work and accounting / taxes (which is also grunt work). Last week I installed a couple ceiling poles for back walking. At 90 pounds, Mei can walk on my back without killing me. It's only in one (smaller) room so you should ask about it if you want it. There's a dry sauna in one of the other rooms. And a conventional shower. You can specifically ask for Mei. Again thanks very much. Bob.

After seeing some reviews of Sunshine Spa (run by Bob), I decided to give it a try.

I just have to say that Mei actually knows how to give a massage. I have pretty bad shoulder and neck pain and I told her this before the session started, and she paid a lot of attention to that part. I like really hard massages, and I have had a hard time finding a place, but now I found someone who can provide me that! If you want a legit, hard massage, give it a shot and it will be worth the drive.

Door fee was. 55 and I tipped her. 2.

Stay safe,

GG.

Crikiter
10-27-17, 14:54
I treated myself to a 4 hand massage the other day at a west lake view AMP. I had been here a few times before and inquired about it. MMS told me 80 for half hour and she would throw in ts for free. The young one wanted more for ts until she checked with MMS. It was ok a little rushed. On flip ended up negotiating L2 finish with older one and young one entertaining me on top. That was fun especially with the young one. Left one (1. 2) tip which I told them they chad to figure out how to split up. May not try again unless another one works the lower body.

Crikiter
10-27-17, 15:00
It was my go to place for a decade plus, since I live very near to it but its not the same no more.

New girls lately, hardly a massage ,10- 20 minutes or so of rubbing and then they give you the handshake and then their putting on your socks for you and it seems old mamasan is gone (vacation they said).

Maybe new management I'm guessing. Not the same ole reliable no more.I think the old MMS with the bolt ons has been gone for a while. I haven't been there much lately but stopped by earlier this year and nobody heard of her.

MartinezGene
10-27-17, 15:21
Saw an ad on Craig's for a low introductory rate ($50); for an hour at a new on on Milwaukee just north of Montrose. Those of you who have been in the hobby awhile might recall the old VIP place. This is within a 7 iron north in the strip mall. Coco, took my cash and led me back to the room which looks like an old doctor's office like a lot of these places rent. Coco told me she would take care of me. She is skinny, not much up top, rather plain looking, not bad by today's standards. She gave a pretty decent back massage, worked some knots out, she could tell and I gave her the signal that I liked what she was doing to my backside and she had me flip before doing my legs. On the flip there were no questions and she gave a nice finish with some prostate stimulation. The damage was under $, which is a bargain. She hinted more is available, so I may have to try another time.

Stay safe.Try finding the place yesterday. Is it in the same spot as the old VIP was? If so the place looked empty. I drove up and down Milwaukee and couldn't find anything. I searched CL and no luck.

Jayp80
10-27-17, 16:59
I'm sure their lawyer will. The article's wrong.Police obviously know the laws and which charges will stick and which won't, it's all about the high profile felony arrests and associated mugshots. So if these charges are dropped tomorrow the Google image cache of their mugshots won't go away.

SmileySam
10-27-17, 17:12
Thank you for your kind words. And thank you for our business. Many of our best (and civilized) customers are Forum members who appreciate and need a real massage.How are folks not civilized at a legit spa? Anyway good luck with your shop! Anyone know of a young (in the 20's), cute legit reasonably priced therapist?

Capsulo1
10-27-17, 18:16
Had a little extra money end of this month and decided to try some MPs in the area. Jennifer near Archer & Wood. Nice enough girl, massage. Nothing extra at all. Maybe it just wasn't my day.

BonerLander
10-27-17, 19:14
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove homosexual references in the text. Please do not post homosexual references in the Forum. Thanks!

IllMatic80
10-28-17, 15:40
Visited this fine establishment after seeing it listed on rubmaps. I'm too cheap to buy a membership, so I just search for MP's nearby. There are like 5 AMP's in a 3 block radius on Chicago Ave but this one had no reviews yet. Apparently it just opened like a month ago. Bright, flashing neon signs and all. I rang the bell at like 9:55 pm and a gorgeous late 20's Asian flower named Mindy (Mandy) greeted me. She was about 5'2 and is kinda thick for Asian standards. Nice plump booty and nice cups (probably C's) up top. Beautiful smile and very welcoming and friendly. I was surprised, being a black man. Nevertheless, she introduced me to another girl who was very cute but very Petite and tiny. She then asked whom I would like to get my massage from and I promptly selected her and she led me into the room. Since this joint is new, it was very clean and she had soft music playing. No ts offered, but I had just showered at the crib anyways. I paid the $. 45 for the half hour and she left to get my change. As she did, I stripped down and laid face down on the table. She came back in and asked if I'd like coconut or baby oil and then began a pretty good massage. Very relaxing and sensual as well. Her conversation was very flirtatious and sweet. She made me feel like she enjoyed what she was doing. Pretty soon afterwards she allowed me to massage her on the table! I rubbed her neck, back, legs and thighs, and of course that plump juicy booty. This went on for about 10 minutes and then she thanked me and told me to lay back down the table except face up this time. She then sat between my legs and started rubbing my chest and rib cage and ever so gently brushed against my raging erection. She sweetly then asked if I wanted her to massage there. I told her no as I felt I couldn't tip her accordingly. I only had $60 cash on me. So here comes the fun part: she smiled and said "well I have to massage everything" as she oiled up her hands and grabbed the shaft of my dick and then squeezed it. I then laid back and received a warm, slow, very DRAINING he that she seemed to equally enjoy. As I blasted off she smiled again and cheered! LOL On top of this, she still tried to give me my change back! I told her to keep it and next time it'd be much more! Overall it was an unbelievable experience and I can't wait to return!

VRooomBada
10-29-17, 15:41
Checked them out today. I agree with your "pro's". My 1st nuru-amazing. Had Alex though, and she was totally nude. A little meat on her bones, but gorgeous, and super friendly and personable without being fake. She showed me the menu, and talked my newbie-ness through everything. Allowed me to roam EVERYWHERE. $$ for 1/2 hr, plus. 5 for prostate (also 1st time). Tipped. 4. Should have given her more b / c she worked her as off for me. Very nice, clean place.

Cons.

Website is way out of date. Most of them don't work there anymore. BP ad gets updated, but needs more updating. And yeah, too expensive.

Side note: I feel even worse b / c I couldn't pop in the 30 min, even after all of her hard work. Nerves? Meds side effects? Getting old (47)? Really embarrassed.1.

So I checked this place out the other day. Text to set up appointment, call for address. 2 good reviews on here was enough for me, even with a high price tag. They are currently running $20 off the nuru + bath option, but it's still pricey. But like the milkwaukee ave / bucktown / printer's row / LT girls, they are young / hot and some people don't mind paying a little extra for that once in a while. I went with the hh option.

For me, the pros ended there with the looks (she was gorgeous, solid 9/10 irl). Well, the girl was also nice and flirty. I did honestly enjoy my time with her but I felt like she was trying to upsell me the whole time. She said I could upgrade to a GFE for an extra $ but that puts it in the "not worth it" ballpark for me, personally. Also, she told me more than once about the benefits of scheduling a longer appointment. It wasn't pushy per se, but I didn't really like it.

Other cons: like the first reviewer said, I showed up on time and the "mamasan" (I'm assuming since she was older and didn't look like any of the other girls) was confused who I was. I had to wait about 10 minutes. Not horrible, but that shouldn't happen. At least I got the girl I requested though. They also do a poor job of shuttling customers. I bumped into other girls with dudes more than once. I'd like to avoid that when I'm out and about. The actual nuru room was also slightly dirty. It smelled of old sweat, so they should probably deep clean the room. Then the turkish bath itself was super short and insufficient. I was still very oily after the bath.

All said, I would probably repeat LOL. I'm the kind of weirdo that prefers a nice HJ to FS, the location is super convenient for me, the girls are very attractive (I saw about 5 of them when I was walking around in there, I liked them all). When I go back, I would probably just get a normal massage for an hour since all I care about is the view. So ultimately I would recommend, as long as you are aware of the shortcomings (mostly the price tag) and are okay with it.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nuru-bath-take-20-off/79047932

Being a loop guy, I also checked out the printer's row place earlier this month. I'm assuming this is the same owner as the bucktown and wicker park locations. Same concept - $1. 6 or $1. 8 for a topless of nude hh massage with a young-ish and very attractive girl. I honestly think they change the price randomly and how much they take off depends on the girl. It's always been at least topless though and free roaming for my experiences. This place only takes calls, they don't respond to texts. I felt very welcomed at this place. The girls there treated me like an old friend, so that's a plus. Recently, I saw ads for this place offering "VIP" for $$$ for certain girls. I wonder if that means they do FS here as well. The massage room I've been in had an ottoman, a massage table, and a bed. Makes me wonder. If you frequent places like LT, you'd probably like this place. If you hit up the bucktown (jessica / sofy, etc.) or wicker park (giselle, etc.) locations, obviously this would be up your alley.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/todays-special-160flat-with-gorgeous-real-ladies-ashley-sarah-emily/55197502

Another vote for relax spa on cermak. The women are old, but they give a hell of a BJ and still have a bangin' bod. They also seem to get really turned on and appreciate some aggressive fiv LOL. I've gone twice so far, but I'm not sure if I'd go back anymore. However, it's definitely a reliable place, especially for out of towners near the convention center.

Wild Rider 80
10-29-17, 22:50
Had a dream tonight. I don't know who she was. Went there had to wait for 15 min. Table shower was nice everything cleaned as it should be. Go to room hoping to get an actual massage before the flip. Maybe 15 min if rubbing and she has me flip. The she wants. 6 for he or $ for CBJ. I say. 8 for CBJ she says no. Then I say. 4 for he. She says the door fee goes to the house and who would do he for so little. I got up and left. I'm so sick of Upcharging. I think I'll stick with the euros. At least they are worth the extra.

Bob521
10-30-17, 00:18
You'd be amazed Sam. We do our best to make sure nobody "expects" anything. But nevertheless, we get all kinds of things. Then, they leave zero tip.

How are folks not civilized at a legit spa? Anyway good luck with your shop! Anyone know of a young (in the 20's), cute legit reasonably priced therapist?

Bob521
10-30-17, 01:00
I can't speak with complete certainty about K-Spa door price sharing. But part goes to the MS. Maybe $10 or $20. The remainder is split between the house and the worker. If nobody comes the worker is not paid. They are 1099 contract workers. Not W2. That girl was (gasp) lying to you. I'm 90% sure. That shop and the girls there are oriented toward FS. Not massage, per se. Their goal is to make $100-$140 per hour. So, from her point of view, HE is actually more work/effort, and as she says, less money. That's doesn't make it right, but they are, of course, the epitome of mercenaries.

Had a dream tonight. I don't know who she was. Went there had to wait for 15 min. Table shower was nice everything cleaned as it should be. Go to room hoping to get an actual massage before the flip. Maybe 15 min if rubbing and she has me flip. The she wants. 6 for he or $ for CBJ. I say. 8 for CBJ she says no. Then I say. 4 for he. She says the door fee goes to the house and who would do he for so little. I got up and left. I'm so sick of Upcharging. I think I'll stick with the euros. At least they are worth the extra.

BlueUc
10-30-17, 07:50
Had a dream tonight. I don't know who she was. Went there had to wait for 15 min. Table shower was nice everything cleaned as it should be. Go to room hoping to get an actual massage before the flip. Maybe 15 min if rubbing and she has me flip. The she wants. 6 for he or $ for CBJ. I say. 8 for CBJ she says no. Then I say. 4 for he. She says the door fee goes to the house and who would do he for so little. I got up and left. I'm so sick of Upcharging. I think I'll stick with the euros. At least they are worth the extra.I think YUN is seeing a dip in traffic because of Exercise Spa that is not far away. Exercise asks, and expects, a higher range of prices and I have a hunch Yun is trying to match their pricing to theirs. If Yun is not that busy as was mentioned earlier, they make nothing, so when someone does come in they will try and max out every service possible. From the recent posts it seems they clearly just want the money and will rush thru your time, get things done and say goodbye. On the way out you see that you were shorted 15 minutes or more.

Member #6027
10-30-17, 10:32
I finally went to check out Oki Doki the other day, after having heard many positive reviews for a while now.

I never got around to asking the MT's name, but she was mid to late 20's and very good looking. Very pleasantly surprised about that.

I opted for the hour session. The massage itself was nothing to write home about, though the part where she climbed on top of me (while I was lying face down) felt pretty nice. Especially since she was wearing short shorts and her legs felt great.

After about a half-hour she told me to flip. She wanted 100 for a topless HJ which was tempting given her nice body, but way more than I wanted to spend. I went for a standard HJ. I've heard in the past that other options are available, but nothing else was offered to me.

In the end I was pretty disappointed with the place. The girl was good looking, but I don't like getting shorted on time and I don't like aggressive negotiators. I won't be going back.

Two side notes. First, as we are heading into winter you should know that this place was freezing. Second, there is some sort of animal place next door (pet shop, doggy daycare, who knows) and the dogs were going crazy. And one of the employees at the place was yelling right back at the dogs. It was not a very relaxing situation. To be honest, I was kind of tempted to call the ASPCA.

Lokkin4
10-30-17, 15:28
She says the door fee goes to the house and who would do he for so little.

So can we once and for all put an end to the myth here. No way does the door fee go straight to the house. The girls gets half. So let start the debate. DO NOT PAY MORE THAN 40 for HE with NO SKIN SHOWING.

DMichaels69
10-30-17, 17:35
Imagine if everyone did what you did and did not overpay. A lot better scene I think.

I finally went to check out Oki Doki the other day, after having heard many positive reviews for a while now.

I never got around to asking the MT's name, but she was mid to late 20's and very good looking. Very pleasantly surprised about that.

I opted for the hour session. The massage itself was nothing to write home about, though the part where she climbed on top of me (while I was lying face down) felt pretty nice. Especially since she was wearing short shorts and her legs felt great.

After about a half-hour she told me to flip. She wanted 100 for a topless HJ which was tempting given her nice body, but way more than I wanted to spend. I went for a standard HJ. I've heard in the past that other options are available, but nothing else was offered to me.

In the end I was pretty disappointed with the place. The girl was good looking, but I don't like getting shorted on time and I don't like aggressive negotiators. I won't be going back.

Two side notes. First, as we are heading into winter you should know that this place was freezing. Second, there is some sort of animal place next door (pet shop, doggy daycare, who knows) and the dogs were going crazy. And one of the employees at the place was yelling right back at the dogs. It was not a very relaxing situation. To be honest, I was kind of tempted to call the ASPCA.

Not Dead Yet
10-30-17, 21:37
She says the door fee goes to the house and who would do he for so little.

So can we once and for all put an end to the myth here. No way does the door fee go straight to the house. The girls gets half. So let start the debate. DO NOT PAY MORE THAN 40 for HE with NO SKIN SHOWING.Not to be too picky, but at many of the Chinese places, particularly where the girls actually live there, they get 40%, or 24 out of the 60. At some of these places, the more experienced girls are sometimes able to negotiate 50%, particularly if they have a following of regular customers.

At some of the Korean FS places, they get less than 40%, but keep most, or all of the tips.

But regardless, we need to continue to resist the GPS girls, and be prepared to walk away.

HughMonger
10-31-17, 12:24
Out of towner visiting this weekend. Any recommendations for a good AMP or EMP? I'll be staying just west of the river off Randolph.

Lokkin4
11-01-17, 12:09
Imagine if everyone did what you did and did not overpay. A lot better scene I think.

Yup I agree and there would be a hotter selection of women.

I just don't get it.

60 and a 40 tip is above and beyond what 80% of these chicks should be commanding. And no tit show either. Way overpriced we have it here.

NorthsideTod2
11-01-17, 13:55
Do providers share tips with owners?

That would piss me off.

Not to be too picky, but at my any of the Chinese places, particularly where the girls actually live there, they get 40%, or 24 out of the 60. At some of these places, the more experienced girls are sometimes able to negotiate 50%, particularly if they have a following of regular customers.

At some of the Korean FS places, they get less than 40%, but keep most, or all of the tips.

But regardless, we need to continue to resist the GPS girls, and be prepared to walk away.

VRooomBada
11-02-17, 00:36
Out of towner visiting this weekend. Any recommendations for a good AMP or EMP? I'll be staying just west of the river off Randolph.Green Spa on Halsted is right in that area. Nothing special, but it's reliable.

Bend It
11-02-17, 11:13
Green Spa on Halsted is right in that area. Nothing special, but it's reliable.I can confirm that, also. Reliably standard service, leaving happy.

BlueUc
11-02-17, 13:51
Do providers share tips with owners?

That would piss me off.I think that one could be hard one to prove what was paid. Negotiations happen, someone might not get the full service the MMS thought, etc.

Dclemati
11-03-17, 22:21
Went to moon spa recently, was greeted by the typical Ramadan, but she was decent looking. Got an hour, overall ok massage. Lots of trading and roaming allowed. On the flip she started running my boys and I said my hand down her pants. Got some fiv going. Then I pointed to her mouth then to where her hand was and she nodded. She started to lick it and then she started to suck it, bb! It was pretty amazing.Dredging up an old post here, but when you say Ramadan, are you referring to a Middle Eastern girl? Would love to check her out if so!

Carpe Dium
11-04-17, 14:45
Dredging up an old post here, but when you say Ramadan, are you referring to a Middle Eastern girl? Would love to check her out if so!Strange:

Ram·a·dan defined:

Noun.

The ninth month of the Muslim year, during which strict fasting is observed from sunrise to sunset.

Vern2020
11-04-17, 19:20
Dredging up an old post here, but when you say Ramadan, are you referring to a Middle Eastern girl? Would love to check her out if so!My guess is he meant to say mamasan and auto-correct changed it to ramadan.

IllMatic80
11-04-17, 20:53
Just wondering from one of you old timers if there is any Spa in the Chicago area that features (or even just has one or two) black women? It would be great to get a nice rubdown from a sexy chocolate bunny.

Wenger
11-05-17, 08:19
Just wondering from one of you old timers if there is any Spa in the Chicago area that features (or even just has one or two) black women? It would be great to get a nice rubdown from a sexy chocolate bunny.Search for Spa Paris in the south suburbs area. Other than that don't know of any but I'm sure there are.

-w.

StanleyStankas
11-05-17, 10:20
You're one freaky dude. Hahaha. I like it. Whatever works.Would we review of freaks and assorted cast of clowns be here if we weren't a bit bent? Ha! When I was booking strippers back in the day one really hot girl that everyone fell in love with and lavished with stripper cash (because she was s8 t and super sweet!. Indeed rare in the game. Don't get me started!) she used to say that we wouldn't be in this business if we didn't have at least one screw loose!

Satriani
11-05-17, 10:59
Went to c-town AMP that I have received good service at before and has been positively reviewed here before so I don't want to give them a bad rep. But this time I went and the avg girl said she was ready and was without a client at the time so I gave her the house fee and waited 15+min for her to enter. She was very direct and pointed to mouth and pussy. She said a CBJ was 100 when I countered she went off so I said OK. She wanted to start immediately but being an older guy I need some time, besides I paid for an hour. What's the rush? So she tried the CBJ and as I expected it would take longer that she had anticipated so I suggested that she just give me a massage for a while so I can work my was up to it. She almost flipped about the police which made no sense. She said that she could not leave her clothes off if I were to just get a massage and then got dressed. Sensing that this was not going well I told her that I was leaving and this was after not even 20 minutes. She then asked for the $ for the CBJ and I explained that I didn't think she earned it. She went nuts. I was going to leave feeling the house fee covered my time there. Well she was so pissed that she ran out of the room and came back in and told me to take the house fee back.

I then went to unwind and had an average massage from a very average mt with an average ending.

IllMatic80
11-05-17, 15:02
Search for Spa Paris in the south suburbs area. Other than that don't know of any but I'm sure there are.

-w.Thanks for that info. I do love the AMP's but want a change of pace every once in a while. Have you visited or had any experiences at this spot?

Walker333
11-05-17, 15:26
Search for Spa Paris in the south suburbs area. Other than that don't know of any but I'm sure there are.

-w.I thought it's a legit place, isn't it?

IllMatic80
11-05-17, 17:23
I thought it's a legit place, isn't it?LOL. I don't see any info on them but I'll check them out for sure!

DMichaels69
11-05-17, 17:26
Was it moon? Very close to unwind.

Went to c-town AMP that I have received good service at before and has been positively reviewed here before so I don't want to give them a bad rep. But this time I went and the avg girl said she was ready and was without a client at the time so I gave her the house fee and waited 15+min for her to enter. She was very direct and pointed to mouth and pussy. She said a CBJ was 100 when I countered she went off so I said OK. She wanted to start immediately but being an older guy I need some time, besides I paid for an hour. What's the rush? So she tried the CBJ and as I expected it would take longer that she had anticipated so I suggested that she just give me a massage for a while so I can work my was up to it. She almost flipped about the police which made no sense. She said that she could not leave her clothes off if I were to just get a massage and then got dressed. Sensing that this was not going well I told her that I was leaving and this was after not even 20 minutes. She then asked for the $ for the CBJ and I explained that I didn't think she earned it. She went nuts. I was going to leave feeling the house fee covered my time there. Well she was so pissed that she ran out of the room and came back in and told me to take the house fee back.

I then went to unwind and had an average massage from a very average mt with an average ending.

Wild Rider 80
11-06-17, 03:12
Saw Linda. Average massage but she was trying at least I think she was. After flip allowed otc ass grabbing but would not do he. I moved her hand close she immediately pulled it away. She did put oil on me and motioned that I ss. I did and she cleaned me up with hot towels. Very confusing why allow ss but not he? Oh well. I won't be going back. Please Do not pm me asking what ss is, read the forum or look it up in abbreviations!!!

Datsurman
11-06-17, 04:11
Please say you did not give her a tip. Please! I beg you!

Saw Linda. Average massage but she was trying at least I think she was. After flip allowed otc ass grabbing but would not do he. I moved her hand close she immediately pulled it away. She did put oil on me and motioned that I ss. I did and she cleaned me up with hot towels. Very confusing why allow ss but not he? Oh well. I won't be going back. Please Do not pm me asking what ss is, read the forum or look it up in abbreviations!!!

Datsurman
11-06-17, 05:42
I think it's the most normal and obvious question that has ever been asked. I was wondering the same thing. It's definitely an experience that is on my bucket list.

You're one freaky dude. Hahaha. I like it. Whatever works.

Datsurman
11-06-17, 05:50
Been on my hit list for a while but never went. Is it worth the drive? PM me if you prefer.

-w.

Datsurman
11-06-17, 05:58
I was wanting to try a Middle Eastern or Indian provider some time back. There would be one that would pop up on the radar every now and then but disappear just as fast. Unless you want to wait for a gem to show up (which could take years), and if you really have the crave, your best bet is to hop a plane and head north. To Toronto specifically. It's an oasis of hot international chicks working in massage parlors and strip clubs. Not too far away. Good quality and selection. Prices won't break the bank.

Dredging up an old post here, but when you say Ramadan, are you referring to a Middle Eastern girl? Would love to check her out if so!

Capsulo1
11-06-17, 22:32
Was back in town and decided to give it a try. Read that MTs were older, but that did not put me off, I'm past 60 now myself. Always looking for that mature but sexy type. She was mature alright, but kind of on the frumpy side. Can't complain about the massage or the ending but it was kind of a letdown overall. I guess I don't mind those young ladies after all.

TronCat
11-07-17, 03:40
Tried this place twice. No good, will not repeat.

Producer79
11-07-17, 14:04
I will give it one more shot, maybe somebody ran into her. I would like to know if anybody knows of Happy from the old United landed? Their is a guy on another board who always claims he knows where she is at, but he never puts up. You can PM me with details. Thanks.Are you kidding me? Happy left United? She was my go to. I left town for a few months and planned on visiting her again. Please share if you find out where. Sigh.

Producer79
11-07-17, 14:34
Paid a visit here for the first time on Friday at 3 pm. Met a MT named Annie, Asian about late 30's. Amazing massage, very firm and deep tissue. She sees me react when she grazed my boys from behind. She stayed near that area and saw me start to rise to the occasion. At that point she asked did I need special attention and did I want to play with her pussy. I stated I want a HJ and bare breast. She took her top down small perky boobs with Big erect nipples. Amazing HJ and will return. The place is on Belmont near Milwaukee .60 at the door .60 for HE.

Lane Narrows
11-07-17, 14:42
Been on my hit list for a while but never went. Is it worth the drive? PM me if you prefer.Check the south suburbs board. A couple of years ago, I personally got a coach-class trip to Paradise, Pennsylvania from a curvy, bbw woman but I haven't been by there since.

Capsulo1
11-07-17, 20:08
Tried D&D on Archer at Damen. Didn't have a good feeling about it, but it is very conveniently located for me. Nothing but a decent massage available.

Randall519
11-07-17, 21:45
From Sunny on Armitage. Anyone know where she went? PM ok. Thanks.

Mjj876
11-08-17, 10:56

Two side notes. First, as we are heading into winter you should know that this place was freezing. Second, there is some sort of animal place next door (pet shop, doggy daycare, who knows) and the dogs were going crazy. And one of the employees at the place was yelling right back at the dogs. It was not a very relaxing situation. To be honest, I was kind of tempted to call the ASPCA.I agree with you, Oki Doki was always too stiff on pricing so I stopped going there. Plus, I never thought it was super clean and they would put those weird beach towels on the tables. I also had a smoking hot girl there once, but after I didn't get her again for a while I gave up. There's also some sort of bar that has live music next door, so at times if you go at night you have to deal with a lot of people waiting to get in or hanging outside having a smoke break while you ring the bell at Oki.

Member #5555
11-09-17, 11:09
Does anyone know where Julissa went? She used to be at a storefront on Belmont and California that closed about a month or 2 ago. She was a cute Latina.

Moogiebar
11-09-17, 14:47
Was in your wonderful city a couple days ago and had an opportunity to visit Relax on Cermak.

Paid. 65 for an hour massage to mamasan and got Mia, skinny korean woman, probably in her 30's?? Hard to tell.

Decent massage while face down, hard shoulder and back work with some on the legs for about 20 minutes. Told to flip and she grabbed junior pretty quick while negotiating.

Decided for FS for 1. 4 and she went to get the rubber and lube. She gave CBJ for 5 seconds before climbing aboard. Tight! Asian cowgirl with breasts exposed to finish.

The thing I remember most is that her tits were freaking perfect. I mean, perfect nips, perfect size and perfect feel. They were firm and youthful, natural too. Those boobies alone make me think she was in her 20's.

She said she only works Friday through Sunday.

MakingItHappen
11-10-17, 13:45
I'm in the Glenn Elyyn area for business. Any recommendations for a massage parlor for Full Servuce?

CarlsBerg4
11-10-17, 15:27
Recently called a therapist who was busted earlier this year. She gave me the address for a new location, but I'm unsure whether I should go through with it. For one I'm surprised she's still answering her old phone. Secondly, she's still practicing after being charged with prostitution. Are these red flags for you guys or am I overthinking this?

Al Bundy78
11-11-17, 09:41
Recently called a therapist who was busted earlier this year. She gave me the address for a new location, but I'm unsure whether I should go through with it. For one I'm surprised she's still answering her old phone. Secondly, she's still practicing after being charged with prostitution. Are these red flags for you guys or am I overthinking this?I'm pretty sure I know who you are talking. I heard she is inviting all her old clients to her new location. I'm not in a rush but I will probably hit her up again. She gives a solid massage, she has been around forever and gives decent service. I just don't want to hear the new list of complaints since she got busted.

Alfonso82
11-11-17, 14:02
https://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/thp/d/body-rub-at-my-private/6382611788.html

Saw her last week and it was a very reasonable visit at her home with a happy finish. $60 for hhr including tip. Can PM for details but worth it for the money if you are in the area.

Daytime Jay
11-11-17, 23:16
I'm pretty sure I know who you are talking. I heard she is inviting all her old clients to her new location. I'm not in a rush but I will probably hit her up again. She gives a solid massage, she has been around forever and gives decent service. I just don't want to hear the new list of complaints since she got busted.If its who I think it is, then I can't imagine her new spot being too close to the old location. Her massage isn't the greatest, but she has other skills.

DMichaels69
11-12-17, 10:34
CC from OP?

I'm pretty sure I know who you are talking. I heard she is inviting all her old clients to her new location. I'm not in a rush but I will probably hit her up again. She gives a solid massage, she has been around forever and gives decent service. I just don't want to hear the new list of complaints since she got busted.

Starks
11-12-17, 12:51
Recently called a therapist who was busted earlier this year. She gave me the address for a new location, but I'm unsure whether I should go through with it. For one I'm surprised she's still answering her old phone. Secondly, she's still practicing after being charged with prostitution. Are these red flags for you guys or am I overthinking this?Who was it? You can PM me with details.

Daytime Jay
11-12-17, 14:06
CC from OP?It has to be. Nobody complains as much as her.

DanTheMan1010
11-13-17, 13:10
Anyone got any info on this place?

Went to a place on clark and Belden area called body work day spa and it was ok.

Got a HJ once for 3 extra. But I have heard Belmont spa is better. Girls were very hit or miss at bodywork. Thanks!

DanTheMan1010
11-13-17, 13:36
Does anyone have any info on Belmont spa?

Went to Body day spa on clark just south of fullerton. Was ok but they're not that friendly or touchy.

The girls are ok but very hot or miss.

Paid 45 for 30 mins and 10 for table shower. No other play even offered this time.

Looking to give Belmont spa a try.

Thanks.

Casper27
11-13-17, 14:49
I'm thinking about going in for a 4 hand massage. Are there any places you would recommend? Looking for at least decent massage and HE or if there's a place where 2 of them can provide a great massage experience, I'll take a Great massage without HE too.

DanTheMan1010
11-13-17, 15:21
Would you go back?

Looking for a place closer to Lincoln Park or Lakeview. But I work downtown.

Belmont spa?

Was in your wonderful city a couple days ago and had an opportunity to visit Relax on Cermak.

Paid. 65 for an hour massage to mamasan and got Mia, skinny korean woman, probably in her 30's?? Hard to tell.

Decent massage while face down, hard shoulder and back work with some on the legs for about 20 minutes. Told to flip and she grabbed junior pretty quick while negotiating.

Decided for FS for 1. 4 and she went to get the rubber and lube. She gave CBJ for 5 seconds before climbing aboard. Tight! Asian cowgirl with breasts exposed to finish.

The thing I remember most is that her tits were freaking perfect. I mean, perfect nips, perfect size and perfect feel. They were firm and youthful, natural too. Those boobies alone make me think she was in her 20's.

She said she only works Friday through Sunday.

MoneyT
11-13-17, 19:12
Anyone have info on this girl? Tried the usual search methods but didn't come up with much. I am scheduled to see her tonight at 9 PM.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nude-eastern-europe-fruit/81450077

Capsulo1
11-13-17, 21:01
Anyone have experience with the bodyrub advertised here on BP? Wondering if it's Latina MT.