PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136

FngrBngr
09-14-16, 15:00
My experience has been that almost every time there is a language barrier. I generally get the giggle or the blank stare when asking "what's available" on the flip and then time is wasted explaining what I want with gestures. I usually get close to what I requested, yet sometimes these "discussions" are more awkward for me than necessary. I'm going to try and visit the same MT for a bit and see if that helps, yet I just wondered if others had an easier time somehow. Guess not. Thanks.It was awkward just reading your post. Just be nice, smile, be naked. They are not stupid. Oh, try waiting for them to come in and take your underwear of once they arrive. Your welcome Mr. Awkward.

Finger.

Hapenny
09-14-16, 16:07
Ok. There are some people who need to watch every buck and 20 dollars here or 10 dollars there may make the difference between eating or going hungry. I suspect that is not true for most people on this forum.

70 bucks is high. No question. But in my opinion, a good experience is worth a few extra bucks. You spent an hour of your time and $120 bucks coming out feeling like you had a bad experience. Is that better than spending $140 bucks and having a great experience?

I have been to legit high end spas and dropped $160 on garbage massage with no teasing, no roaming, no HE. Those are the motherfckrs who are getting over paid. The top reviewed AMP girlsin Chicago are providing a highly valued service and. With our bullsht laws and bullsht attorney general and bullsht LEO. They are risking alot.

Don't get cheated but at the same time, keep perspective.No, it wasn't. Like others here counsel, I was trying to hold out 'for scale. ' In hindsight the. 2 difference was not worth it. I think in future, if the request seems exorbitant and the service is not exemplary, I'll let you all know and just never go back to that MT.

I am going to try a new strategy. I'll resist at first but will eventually agree. I will explain that I go to many spas and that the going rate is. 4 and at most. 5 for basic service. I will also tell them that unless the experience is worth the premium they seek I will post a review.

Thanks for the tip on rusty trombones. Looks like it will just be one of those things that you read about (for me) but never actually see.

Bob521
09-14-16, 19:01
I know what you mean, and I know what Joe means.

I've had to give up posting almost completely now that I know they are being read. I stay "home" with "L" all the time, so I'm really very happy anyway.

At some point I will become an advertiser in the Classified Ad (sister) site. Bob.

Sounds like she got a huge tip for a massage but hard to tell from the way it was worded. I've also been to cryptic at times trying to be clever. I end up getting some PM's asking WTF I was talking about. LOL.

Castlerae
09-14-16, 20:28
I know what you mean, and I know what Joe means.

I've had to give up posting almost completely now that I know they are being read. I stay "home" with "L" all the time, so I'm really very happy anyway.

At some point I will become an advertiser in the Classified Ad (sister) site. Bob.Isn't the Classified Ad site were AMP's that offer 'extras' advertise? Or am I mistaken in that?

Bob521
09-15-16, 01:03
Yes. It's a dilema since the existing ads are clearly people offering extras. I thought I might write a clear explanation of the shop and its status. I'm hoping that many people that are on this forum also want an ocassional legit massage. My thinking is that people get upset when the go to a place expecting extras (and don't get them). But if people understand exactly what it is, then they will treat "L" with kindness and respect. I can say all the forum members I've met were / are great guys. Bob.

Isn't the Classified Ad site were AMP's that offer 'extras' advertise? Or am I mistaken in that?

Bob521
09-15-16, 01:10
A couple years back, (in my "old days") that's basically the way I handled it. She suggested "X" tip. I said, you know up the street (mentioning the place by name). They only ask for "why". "I'm very familiar with the prices. " Since I always told the truth, the MT would concede.

No, it wasn't. Like others here counsel, I was trying to hold out 'for scale. ' In hindsight the. 2 difference was not worth it. I think in future, if the request seems exorbitant and the service is not exemplary, I'll let you all know and just never go back to that MT.

I am going to try a new strategy. I'll resist at first but will eventually agree. I will explain that I go to many spas and that the going rate is. 4 and at most. 5 for basic service. I will also tell them that unless the experience is worth the premium they seek I will post a review.

Thanks for the tip on rusty trombones. Looks like it will just be one of those things that you read about (for me) but never actually see.

NewCleve
09-15-16, 01:28
You discovered my secret! I've been going to Princess (both locations) for two years now and have been very happy with the service and price. It's a fully legit looking parlor with a nice stand up shower (no TS) and the women dress in dark pants and polo shirts. It's the sort of place most women would be comfortable walking into.

Pretty much all the women offer happy endings but with different amounts of roaming. Maggie allows almost NO roaming whatsoever but seems to have the best combo of massage, teasing and release. The others offer a bit more over and under the clothes but they never actually undress. You may have to initiate the first time, but after they know you they'll start teasing during the leg massage. I usually pay $70/$70 for door fee and tip.

http://www.princessspachicago.com/The one on the west side is better in my opinion. I agree, it's great.

Jim154
09-15-16, 15:38
Yes. It's a dilema since the existing ads are clearly people offering extras. I thought I might write a clear explanation of the shop and its status. I'm hoping that many people that are on this forum also want an ocassional legit massage. My thinking is that people get upset when the go to a place expecting extras (and don't get them). But if people understand exactly what it is, then they will treat "L" with kindness and respect. I can say all the forum members I've met were / are great guys. Bob.Given my chronic back problem I have had easily 60 or more legit massages in the last year and a half. I have used lots of different places looking for the right combination of therapeutic results and price. This place on weiland road in buffalo grove has been the best by far. Mei is really quite excellent and the price is super inexpensive. She is very friendly and very nice and that's an added plus. Be nice and respectful this is strictly legit therapeutic massage. http://massage0110.wixsite.com/sunshinehealthmassag.

Castlerae
09-15-16, 20:30
I know some of the people on here like to go to Belvidere to indulge in the services offered by CLV and ERS. If you were planning on heading out there, don't. Crazy Uncle LEO hit both of these parlors, plus the two newer Asian establishments, yesterday. All are closed, and reports are that as many as 14 people were arrested on various charges relating to prostitution. If I had to venture a guess, it would be that some local elected official (either states attorney or elected LEO) needed to make their name known for 'getting tough on crime'. These businesses are the 'low-hanging fruit' that can be busted without a lot of real police work, and they garner the maximum level of local media coverage too. You folks in the Chicago metro area might refer to it as "pulling a Tom D (f) art". However you look at it, it sucks, and odds are none of these businesses is going to be open any time soon.

More here: http://www.wrex.com/story/33098268/2016/09/Wednesday/belvidere-police-multiple-arrests-in-massage-parlor-raids.

Castlerae
09-15-16, 20:32
Yes. It's a dilema since the existing ads are clearly people offering extras. I thought I might write a clear explanation of the shop and its status. I'm hoping that many people that are on this forum also want an ocassional legit massage. My thinking is that people get upset when the go to a place expecting extras (and don't get them). But if people understand exactly what it is, then they will treat "L" with kindness and respect. I can say all the forum members I've met were / are great guys. Bob.Glad to hear that you're going to keep everything on the up-and-up. Crazy Uncle LEO seems to be paying far too much attention to massage parlors these days, and I don't doubt that even a hint of 'extras' being offered will earn you their scrutiny.

BigDog16
09-15-16, 20:53
Yes. It's a dilema since the existing ads are clearly people offering extras. I thought I might write a clear explanation of the shop and its status. I'm hoping that many people that are on this forum also want an ocassional legit massage. My thinking is that people get upset when the go to a place expecting extras (and don't get them). But if people understand exactly what it is, then they will treat "L" with kindness and respect. I can say all the forum members I've met were / are great guys. Bob.When you say legit, do you mean no happy ending? No CIM? No dirty sanchez? No angry dragon? No grilled cheese sandwich? No brown necktie? No asian blumpkin?

Chicago Biker
09-15-16, 22:17
Avg Joe,

Many refer to Gunnison and United as old faithful. They've been in business for ever. I go to Gunny all the time, but there's nothing more than a standard HE, and they never ask for tip. It is also the only AMP I've ever been to that never uses oil on me, it's a dry rub, but feels good and never hurts. The only time the oil is used is after the flip with hot towel clean up. Also they have been changing MTs a lot, the last one I was with was very friendly and came from New York, not sure if she's still there, her name was Sara I think.

HD.Years ago this wasn't always the case, I've received FS there on many occassions.

Avg Joe
09-15-16, 22:45
Avg Joe,

Many refer to Gunnison and United as old faithful. They've been in business for ever. I go to Gunny all the time, but there's nothing more than a standard HE, and they never ask for tip. It is also the only AMP I've ever been to that never uses oil on me, it's a dry rub, but feels good and never hurts. The only time the oil is used is after the flip with hot towel clean up. Also they have been changing MTs a lot, the last one I was with was very friendly and came from New York, not sure if she's still there, her name was Sara I think.

HD.I have been to Gunnison and United many times but have never received f/s at either place. Not because it wasn't offered but because I didn't like the girl who offered it. United is a dump with girls who would rather hurry you out than to give you decent service and for that reason I no longer spend my money there. I would equate United to Lane's in Lombard which is also a dump with subpar girls and service. Gunnison is cleaner with better quality girls.

I don't know if Sara is still at Gunnison but I do plan to return and see Young.

AJ.

Avg Joe
09-15-16, 22:51
Glad to hear that you're going to keep everything on the up-and-up. Crazy Uncle LEO seems to be paying far too much attention to massage parlors these days, and I don't doubt that even a hint of 'extras' being offered will earn you their scrutiny.Keep it legit Bob. Considering the problems experienced by the spa's in Rockford and Belvedere these past 2 weeks it's just not worth it to offer "extras". You don't need the headaches.

AJ

DMichaels69
09-15-16, 23:09
Lanes sucks!

I have been to Gunnison and United many times but have never received f/s at either place. Not because it wasn't offered but because I didn't like the girl who offered it. United is a dump with girls who would rather hurry you out than to give you decent service and for that reason I no longer spend my money there. I would equate United to Lane's in Lombard which is also a dump with subpar girls and service. Gunnison is cleaner with better quality girls.

I don't know if Sara is still at Gunnison but I do plan to return and see Young.

AJ.

DMichaels69
09-15-16, 23:12
I'm not crying. ERS was over priced for nothing.

I know some of the people on here like to go to Belvidere to indulge in the services offered by CLV and ERS. If you were planning on heading out there, don't. Crazy Uncle LEO hit both of these parlors, plus the two newer Asian establishments, yesterday. All are closed, and reports are that as many as 14 people were arrested on various charges relating to prostitution. If I had to venture a guess, it would be that some local elected official (either states attorney or elected LEO) needed to make their name known for 'getting tough on crime'. These businesses are the 'low-hanging fruit' that can be busted without a lot of real police work, and they garner the maximum level of local media coverage too. You folks in the Chicago metro area might refer to it as "pulling a Tom D (f) art". However you look at it, it sucks, and odds are none of these businesses is going to be open any time soon.

More here: http://www.wrex.com/story/33098268/2016/09/Wednesday/belvidere-police-multiple-arrests-in-massage-parlor-raids.

DMichaels69
09-15-16, 23:13
I always enjoy reading your posts. LOL.

When you say legit, do you mean no happy ending? No CIM? No dirty sanchez? No angry dragon? No grilled cheese sandwich? No brown necktie? No asian blumpkin?

Bob521
09-16-16, 00:42
Legit for sure. She does not want extras. And I don't want it. I'm too much in love with her to imagine that sort of thing. Bob.

Keep it legit Bob. Considering the problems experienced by the spa's in Rockford and Belvedere these past 2 weeks it's just not worth it to offer "extras". You don't need the headaches.

AJ

MrSmartyPants
09-16-16, 00:52
When you say legit, do you mean no happy ending? No CIM? No dirty sanchez? No angry dragon? No grilled cheese sandwich? No brown necktie? No asian blumpkin?Well, I've made a grilled cheese sandwich. But a Grilled Cheese Sandwich might be something different.

But I've met Bob & L, he's probably a mixture of laughing, yet horrified reading your post.

ApplePiePussy
09-16-16, 10:35
Well gentleman. I visited this place recently: http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/angel-spa-new-open-free-table-shower-parking-best-massage-in-chicago-area/39987383.

So after reading that ad, one might come to the conclusion that this place has young women willing to provide a HE. Not only was there nobody under 40, but it was a legit place. They have curtains instead of doors and the place is a joke. I was furious but I did not say anything to the provider simply because if I had to guess, it was not her fault. The owner puts those ads up to get us in the door. This is wrong on so many levels. It puts the MT's in a very difficult position, if not a dangerous one. The massage was pretty decent but I had already had my legit massage for the week. I was not looking for another one that was sub par to the one I had at my legit place, that doesn't false advertise.

I don't go to AMP's much anymore. I'm more of an EMP guy myself but I do venture out to one every month or so. It's these types of situations that keep me from going more often. There's something inherently dishonest about Chinese culture when it comes to business and I'm not afraid to state it. Having had to deal with them in my professional life as well as personal, I am unfortunately used to it by now. Sure, there are many good Chinese people out there who work hard and are honest. However, this is more than just a few bad apples. There is a culture of deception, dishonesty, and when it comes to patents, outright theft, that is prevalent in their business way of life. This is why, despite recent success in a wide range of fields, they are still viewed as a villain on the world stage.

Valker
09-16-16, 11:49
Hello everyone,

Did any one recently visit sky?

Is it really that hi, like 80+1. 2=$$ for FS?

FngrBngr
09-16-16, 11:58
Well gentleman. I visited this place recently: http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/angel-spa-new-open-free-table-shower-parking-best-massage-in-chicago-area/39987383.

So after reading that ad, one might come to the conclusion that this place has young women willing to provide a HE. Not only was there nobody under 40, but it was a legit place. They have curtains instead of doors and the place is a joke. I was furious but I did not say anything to the provider simply because if I had to guess, it was not her fault. The owner puts those ads up to get us in the door. This is wrong on so many levels. It puts the MT's in a very difficult position, if not a dangerous one. The massage was pretty decent but I had already had my legit massage for the week. I was not looking for another one that was sub par to the one I had at my legit place, that doesn't false advertise.

I don't go to AMP's much anymore. I'm more of an EMP guy myself but I do venture out to one every month or so. It's these types of situations that keep me from going more often. There's something inherently dishonest about Chinese culture when it comes to business and I'm not afraid to state it. Having had to deal with them in my professional life as well as personal, I am unfortunately used to it by now. Sure, there are many good Chinese people out there who work hard and are honest. However, this is more than just a few bad apples. There is a culture of deception, dishonesty, and when it comes to patents, outright theft, that is prevalent in their business way of life. This is why, despite recent success in a wide range of fields, they are still viewed as a villain on the world stage.GREATEST POST. FYI YOU'RE SUCH A RACIEST AS THE KILLARY FANS WOULD SAY. (I'm BEING A SMART ASS FOR ALL OF YOU TARDS OUT THERE).

FINGER.

BenBeck
09-16-16, 12:35

I don't go to AMP's much anymore. I'm more of an EMP guy myself but I do venture out to one every month or so. It's these types of situations that keep me from going more often. There's something inherently dishonest about Chinese culture when it comes to business and I'm not afraid to state it. Having had to deal with them in my professional life as well as personal, I am unfortunately used to it by now. Sure, there are many good Chinese people out there who work hard and are honest. However, this is more than just a few bad apples. There is a culture of deception, dishonesty, and when it comes to patents, outright theft, that is prevalent in their business way of life. This is why, despite recent success in a wide range of fields, they are still viewed as a villain on the world stage.I get that maybe the ads suggest something that isn't on offer, but I can say that I gave that place a shot a few months ago and had a different experience. Sure, it's a bit awkward to have curtains instead of doors, but I wouldn't be so quick to rule out extras and call foul for false advertising. My first experience: utc roaming, BBBJ.

Sancho1999
09-16-16, 12:53
Hey Howz'it.

This is the third city I have posted in. I lived in Hawaii / Honolulu where the AMPs are a dime a dozen and now I am in Oregon where they are few and far between. I have to travel 45 minutes to get a proper massage with the results I need. I am visiting the Windy City in a couple of weeks, going to a Bears game and I would go to go Cubs game but as luck would have it they will be on the road the week I am there so I have to settle for a Sox game. Anyhow I was checking out your posts here and a couple of AMP names came up. The best thing is they are a close to where I am staying. I am familiar with the game of how to get the extras but, I want to go with the flow of what people are giving to the house and what people are tipping. If someone would PM me that would be great.

Thanks.

Frogger7777
09-16-16, 13:39
Hello everyone,

Did any one recently visit sky?

Is it really that hi, like 80+1. 2=$$ for FS?I think that might be on the cheaper side of what you might expect to pay at Sky. I've never thought it was worth it.

Bob521
09-16-16, 14:39
I enjoyed the post and took it in the spirit which it was intended. Bob.

Well, I've made a grilled cheese sandwich. But a Grilled Cheese Sandwich might be something different.

But I've met Bob & L, he's probably a mixture of laughing, yet horrified reading your post.

ApplePiePussy
09-16-16, 15:27
I get that maybe the ads suggest something that isn't on offer, but I can say that I gave that place a shot a few months ago and had a different experience. Sure, it's a bit awkward to have curtains instead of doors, but I wouldn't be so quick to rule out extras and call foul for false advertising. My first experience: utc roaming, BBBJ.The ad calls for very young girls. There's nobody young in that place. I'm not necessarily upset about the lack of HE, as I would have likely regretted it. I'm not upset at the MT's for not being attractive and being older. They have a right to work and establish their own clientele. I am upset about the lies and deception. By giving them my money, I am reinforcing their belief that they can get away with false advertisement. It is my time and money that I would have spent somewhere else, for a much better occasion, being thrown down the pit of falsehood. I am in fact paying to have a bad time, under the impression of having a good time. Lastly, I would have never have gone there without that misleading advertisement and they know this. It is one thing to risk your money on a TOFTT exploratory session with a new establishment, whose ad is basic and not revealing of what is inside. It is another to be blatantly lied to under the hope that once you have paid, you will go through with it and not ask for your money back.

I try to tailor my sessions so that I only see the best of the best, the youngest most attractive providers. I am not here to finance the middle age retirement fund of the wrap it up and tuck it in crowd of 1990's talent.

Avg Joe
09-16-16, 20:16

I don't go to AMP's much anymore. I'm more of an EMP guy myself but I do venture out to one every month or so. It's these types of situations that keep me from going more often. There's something inherently dishonest about Chinese culture when it comes to business and I'm not afraid to state it. Having had to deal with them in my professional life as well as personal, I am unfortunately used to it by now. Sure, there are many good Chinese people out there who work hard and are honest. However, this is more than just a few bad apples. There is a culture of deception, dishonesty, and when it comes to patents, outright theft, that is prevalent in their business way of life. This is why, despite recent success in a wide range of fields, they are still viewed as a villain on the world stage.If you saw curtains and don't like them, why didn't you walk out? If your therapist was over 40 and you didn't like her because of her age, why didn't you leave? Nobody was holding a gun to your head so if the place already had 2 strikes against it before even starting then why did you stay?

I don't get the rationale.

ApplePiePussy
09-16-16, 21:22
If you saw curtains and don't like them, why didn't you walk out? If your therapist was over 40 and you didn't like her because of her age, why didn't you leave? Nobody was holding a gun to your head so if the place already had 2 strikes against it before even starting then why did you stay?

I don't get the rationale.Sure I could have walked out. I was already undressed, had paid by credit card. Yep I could have humiliated the MT by getting dressed again after looking at her, walked up to the front desk and asked for a refund on my credit card, and then proceeded to explain to them that I am leaving because of a false ad, which I bet both of them know nothing about, because the owner posted it.

Whether I chose to do that or not is not the point. The point is that this place is a scam and I'm letting people know.

Bob521
09-16-16, 21:30
Reminds me of the line from Animal house after they trash Flounder's brother's car. Belushi says "You fucked up. You trusted us. " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-glKGjp50Ug.

Never ever believe an AMP ad. 99.9% fake pictures. Once you get inside, and before you pay the house fee, if looks are your criteria you can ask to see the MT. Then make your own decisions.

The ad calls for very young girls. There's nobody young in that place. I'm not necessarily upset about the lack of HE, as I would have likely regretted it. I'm not upset at the MT's for not being attractive and being older. They have a right to work and establish their own clientele. I am upset about the lies and deception. By giving them my money, I am reinforcing their belief that they can get away with false advertisement. It is my time and money that I would have spent somewhere else, for a much better occasion, being thrown down the pit of falsehood. I am in fact paying to have a bad time, under the impression of having a good time. Lastly, I would have never have gone there without that misleading advertisement and they know this. It is one thing to risk your money on a TOFTT exploratory session with a new establishment, whose ad is basic and not revealing of what is inside. It is another to be blatantly lied to under the hope that once you have paid, you will go through with it and not ask for your money back.

I try to tailor my sessions so that I only see the best of the best, the youngest most attractive providers. I am not here to finance the middle age retirement fund of the wrap it up and tuck it in crowd of 1990's talent.

Avg Joe
09-16-16, 22:50
Sure I could have walked out. I was already undressed, had paid by credit card. Yep I could have humiliated the MT by getting dressed again after looking at her, walked up to the front desk and asked for a refund on my credit card, and then proceeded to explain to them that I am leaving because of a false ad, which I bet both of them know nothing about, because the owner posted it.

Whether I chose to do that or not is not the point. The point is that this place is a scam and I'm letting people know.Don't get me wrong, I for one am guilty of this in the past and I totally understand you being upset however, the reason the scam continues is because too many of us don't ask for a refund and walk out. The only thing an owner understands is the bottom line and if they feel they can get away with fake ads and lousy service but continue to make money they will. By not walking out or asking for a refund we are just reinforcing the fact that they can continue to make money with the fake ads and lousy service.

When confronted with your situation these days I just take a hike. Thanks for the tip, I really do appreciate it and will not give them my money.

AJ.

Walker333
09-16-16, 23:54
In respect of a new Chi AMS menu, bs advertising etc.

Isn't it a well known fact that he is the hottest dish on chi ams, or even nothing?

Why would anyone be unpleasantly surprised then?

OF Charlie
09-17-16, 00:10
Don't get me wrong, I for one am guilty of this in the past and I totally understand you being upset however, the reason the scam continues is because too many of us don't ask for a refund and walk out. The only thing an owner understands is the bottom line and if they feel they can get away with fake ads and lousy service but continue to make money they will. By not walking out or asking for a refund we are just reinforcing the fact that they can continue to make money with the fake ads and lousy service.

When confronted with your situation these days I just take a hike. Thanks for the tip, I really do appreciate it and will not give them my money.

AJ.Good advice, but the problem is for each one of us reading the forum here, there are way more guys out there who don't know about usasg. Why do you think Lane Spa is still around with their grandma staff after all these years? Same with the jack shacks on Lake Street? People are still going there.

Avg Joe
09-17-16, 07:38
Good advice, but the problem is for each one of us reading the forum here, there are way more guys out there who don't know about usasg. Why do you think Lane Spa is still around with their grandma staff after all these years? Same with the jack shacks on Lake Street? People are still going there.Yes, unfortunately you are correct but I will still continue to walk out and spend my money elsewhere especially when the advertising is so blatantly false. Four weeks ago I walked out of the place in Elmhurst and two weeks ago cut short a massage in Villa Park leaving only small tip. In both places the owners were present and were not happy but I didn't care. Did they get the message? I hope so. Will it help? I don't know but it's what I do and will continue to do regardless of whether anyone thinks it helps or not. I refuse to reinforce or empower bad service or advertising so blatantly false that a blind man could see it.

DMichaels69
09-17-16, 09:34
If more mongers did this, the hope would be the service would get better. But in reality it probably would not. Many of the workers I've come across at the spa's don't care and haven't a clue on what good customer service is. I had one so bad she got no tip and as I was walking out she held out the bottle of water while looking the opposite wall and not looking at me. Sad state of affairs.

Yes, unfortunately you are correct but I will still continue to walk out and spend my money elsewhere especially when the advertising is so blatantly false. Four weeks ago I walked out of the place in Elmhurst and two weeks ago cut short a massage in Villa Park leaving only small tip. In both places the owners were present and were not happy but I didn't care. Did they get the message? I hope so. Will it help? I don't know but it's what I do and will continue to do regardless of whether anyone thinks it helps or not. I refuse to reinforce or empower bad service or advertising so blatantly false that a blind man could see it.

Satriani
09-17-16, 09:42
Look at my post from 9-14 about Angel. First of all the massage rooms have doors but the table shower has 2 sets of curtains. While my mt wasn't close to under age I thought she was attractive and did provide relief And really if you believe all the ads like that I'm surprised you haven't purchased a bridge.

Chicago Rocks
09-17-16, 09:52
I tried to visit a few times and they told me they were not taking any more appointments. When they actually gave me an appointment, no answer when I showed up. Hope this place didn't shut down.

CR.

Does anyone know what happened to our Latina masseuses that had the massage apartment near Bryn Mawr & Kedzie? Have they shut down or did they move to another location?

Frogger7777
09-17-16, 10:07
If more mongers did this, the hope would be the service would get better. But in reality it probably would not. Many of the workers I've come across at the spa's don't care and haven't a clue on what good customer service is. I had one so bad she got no tip and as I was walking out she held out the bottle of water while looking the opposite wall and not looking at me. Sad state of affairs.Thanks Spa in Mt Prospect pulls the same scam, except they actually employ attractive young masseuses. Which makes it worse. These young girls will actually lecture you about the legalities of offering extras even though the ads on BP strongly suggest extras can be had.

Chicago Rocks
09-17-16, 10:19
Went to Oki Doki for the first time this week. I made the mistake of not doing my research first. I was paired with Jessica and I had a similar experience except she got me for. 6 for a standard finish with no roaming. Might go back to try the other girls, but not Jessica again.

CR.

I noticed all the praise for OD and with a month long assignment nearby at the medical center, I decided to give it a try. I tried to make an appointment with the highly praised Emily but she's off this week. I did not remember the names of others written about here but I remembered the description of the slightly thick one who got a 9/10 on technique compensating for the lack of stunning looks. Anyway I got my pick and selected a thin spinner (later I learned her names was Jessica). I should have picked the lady with the excellent technique.

Jessica not only violated my personal pet peeve. Negotiations mid-stream, she was rather hard nosed and in a less than pleasant way about it. Until the flip all was good. Nice gentle technique mixed with stronger pressure the way I like it. Teasing built up slowly. She does have a nice way of raking her nails on you.

Once on my back the song and dance began. I want. 7 for HE. No way, I only tip. 4 with roaming. Well I'm not like the other girls. We are all different. I am. 7 but for $. 2 I'll go nude with roaming. Anyway this lasted several minutes and like some others have said here ruins it for them, it was a real mood breaker for me too. At this point. The mood was gone. There was no problem using the big head and while I upped the offer to. 5 I refused to budge. She gave in but was not happy about it and the gentle moves with the nail scrapping were just a memory. She became rather mechanical which did prolong things but not in a desirable way.

She did do a nice job with clean up fetching a hot towel and a bottle of cold water. She said good bye and actually suggested that I ask for her the next time. Yeah right.

Well I will try again next week and see Emily so I can learn what a Golden Trombone is.

Chicago Rocks
09-17-16, 15:13
I was at Oki the other day and ran into someone that fits this description in the hallway. I now know that it was Emily. Will go back if I can get an appointment with her.

To me Emily looks somewhat like teen topanga. The pornstar. Braces and all.

Frogger7777
09-17-16, 16:07
Thanks Spa in Mt Prospect pulls the same scam, except they actually employ attractive young masseuses. Which makes it worse. These young girls will actually lecture you about the legalities of offering extras even though the ads on BP strongly suggest extras can be had.Thanks Spa, that is.

ApplePiePussy
09-17-16, 21:47
Look at my post from 9-14 about Angel. First of all the massage rooms have doors but the table shower has 2 sets of curtains. While my mt wasn't close to under age I thought she was attractive and did provide relief And really if you believe all the ads like that I'm surprised you haven't purchased a bridge.I love how some of you simply settle for mediocrity. This is why we are the 3rd largest city with quite possibly one of the worst hobby scenes for any major city. We feed the old and the ugly and that's exactly what they keep putting before us. I saw somebody today who was 28, fit, hot, and fun. The ad for her place did not have to state "very young little girls" or whatever the fuck they said in the Angel ad. I will go back to that place. I will never go back to Angel.

I do expect some kind of integrity with the places I chose to spend my money at. And this is why I will always prefer European over Asian. Most of the time they use their own pics, or a close representation. They have integrity because it's cultural. They have a sense of pride and self respect.

ChezBone
09-18-16, 08:05
My experience was very different. The masseuse was 28, cute, with good massage skills. Everything was good, left happy. Normal donation. Better luck next time.

I don't go to AMP's much anymore. I'm more of an EMP guy myself but I do venture out to one every month or so. It's these types of situations that keep me from going more often. There's something inherently dishonest about Chinese culture when it comes to business and I'm not afraid to state it. Having had to deal with them in my professional life as well as personal, I am unfortunately used to it by now. Sure, there are many good Chinese people out there who work hard and are honest. However, this is more than just a few bad apples. There is a culture of deception, dishonesty, and when it comes to patents, outright theft, that is prevalent in their business way of life. This is why, despite recent success in a wide range of fields, they are still viewed as a villain on the world stage.

DMichaels69
09-18-16, 10:03
That and horrible service and tip extortion so in the end they can be complimented on their size or whatever fake compliments spits out stupid amounts of money to them.

I love how some of you simply settle for mediocrity. This is why we are the 3rd largest city with quite possibly one of the worst hobby scenes for any major city. We feed the old and the ugly and that's exactly what they keep putting before us. I saw somebody today who was 28, fit, hot, and fun. The ad for her place did not have to state "very young little girls" or whatever the fuck they said in the Angel ad. I will go back to that place. I will never go back to Angel.

I do expect some kind of integrity with the places I chose to spend my money at. And this is why I will always prefer European over Asian. Most of the time they use their own pics, or a close representation. They have integrity because it's cultural. They have a sense of pride and self respect.

Datsurman
09-18-16, 10:16
Must be a new idiot or corrupt politician in town. Those businesses have been around for decades delivering an excellent service and value.

Castlerae
09-18-16, 20:58
Must be a new idiot or corrupt politician in town. Those businesses have been around for decades delivering an excellent service and value.There's been a lot of speculation on the Belvidere thread about why this happened. Most are of the opinion that someone needed some help in an election (or re-election) campaign. Whatever the reason, it seems to have opened the 'moral' flood gates, as the city is now openly floating the idea of issuing business licenses to keep 'this sort' of business from opening in their fair city. I can think of several terms to describe this line of thinking, none of them repeatable in polite company, as it was once said.

Member #6027
09-19-16, 11:14
I don't think this has been mentioned in the forum so I thought I'd point it out: Zen Spa on Clyb. And Fullert. Has been "closed" (for a few months now).

I say "closed" because there is a new spa in the exact same spot. The new place is certainly trying to give off legit vibes. For example, the Yelp reviews (which are obviously fake) all speak to "couples massages" and male MTs, etc. That said, as best I can tell the spa has not changed ownership but has just changed names.

Zen was always reliable. I'm not sure if the new place has really changed or whether its just trying to look like it has changed. I'm mostly retired from the hobby (my old username is retired too) so I probably won't check the new place out (I was kind of tired of Zen anyway. Given how demanding they were with tips) I just thought I'd let you guys know about the new place.

Lokkin4
09-19-16, 12:16
Negotiations mid-stream, she was rather hard nosed and in a less than pleasant way about it.

Hey I would concur. I have had a few lately just kill the mood with their hard nosed tactics. . 60 is ubsurd. Not paying it. Angel is a joke.

What's the hype at Grand? Annie is DIY. Anna her sister is cute. Both nice girls and they don't complain about tips. DIY is 20 which is fine with me after a decent hour.

Chicago AMP scene is dismal.

DMichaels69
09-19-16, 13:23
Yes it is. Not sure if that will ever change.

Negotiations mid-stream, she was rather hard nosed and in a less than pleasant way about it.

Hey I would concur. I have had a few lately just kill the mood with their hard nosed tactics. . 60 is ubsurd. Not paying it. Angel is a joke.

What's the hype at Grand? Annie is DIY. Anna her sister is cute. Both nice girls and they don't complain about tips. DIY is 20 which is fine with me after a decent hour.

Chicago AMP scene is dismal.

Avg Joe
09-19-16, 14:03
There's been a lot of speculation on the Belvidere thread about why this happened. Most are of the opinion that someone needed some help in an election (or re-election) campaign. Whatever the reason, it seems to have opened the 'moral' flood gates, as the city is now openly floating the idea of issuing business licenses to keep 'this sort' of business from opening in their fair city. I can think of several terms to describe this line of thinking, none of them repeatable in polite company, as it was once said.I totally agree with everything you said.

BS #1 is the head honcho of B who in several interviews stated that he accomplished what previous administrations could not is taking all the credit for the closings. He has been in office for over 3 years, so why were they not a problem for his first 3 years in office? Why? Because he comes up for re-election in 6-7 months and will use this as campaign public relations.

BS #2 is from TD who stated publicly after several AMP raids that "we are helping the girls". HUH? Can someone please explain to me how arresting the girls and giving them a criminal record, embarrassing them in public by putting their picture in the paper for everyone including family and friends to see and costing them thousands of dollars for an attorney is "helping" them? That seems like a strange kind of help but it was also 3 months before his last election also.

Strange how the AMP's are only problems a few short months before election time.

AJ.

TetonResearch
09-19-16, 14:36
Looking to go for my first AMP tomorrow and go for some "extras" Any tips on seeing if they'll allow roaming? Is the best way to just keep your hands on the edge of the table and if they are massaging you near your hand to initiate some minor touching to see how they react?

Layne123
09-19-16, 14:52
I suck at ages, yet I'm pretty good with faces. .

I was at Oki the other day and ran into someone that fits this description in the hallway. I now know that it was Emily. Will go back if I can get an appointment with her.

LongRanger99
09-19-16, 17:22
Beijing just remodeled. Has anyone been there lately? What is the latest low down on this place?

Chicago, IL.

Jadedone
09-19-16, 17:31
Yes, unfortunately you are correct but I will still continue to walk out and spend my money elsewhere especially when the advertising is so blatantly false. Four weeks ago I walked out of the place in Elmhurst and two weeks ago cut short a massage in Villa Park leaving only small tip. In both places the owners were present and were not happy but I didn't care. Did they get the message? I hope so. Will it help? I don't know but it's what I do and will continue to do regardless of whether anyone thinks it helps or not. I refuse to reinforce or empower bad service or advertising so blatantly false that a blind man could see it.I've learned to do the same. A good way to not be a jerk about it is to simply say you were passing by and wanted to know what the charge was. Ask for a business card. If you've already paid, say you just got an emergency call / text and need to bail.

ApplePiePussy
09-19-16, 19:03
Yes it is. Not sure if that will ever change.I didn't realize how bad our scene was until I tried the one out in Philly. There is this place in Philly (or was) that I can only describe as like a frat house looking building. You walk in the gate and mamasan lets you in. What you find inside is a gaggle of early 20's Korean models. I was blown away by their looks. Never had I experienced anything close to that in Chicago. You pick one out and she takes you to the table shower room. Not only does she scrub you down thoroughly but then washes herself as well in front of you. Next you go back to your little room and she comes in, undresses, and proceeds to give you a short massage, before a full on FS session occurs. I remember the one girl I had was a complete knockout with these blue contacts in. She starts out by giving you a rimjob followed by what I can only describe as depravity for the next 30 minutes or so before I finish on the side of her face. She was all smiles because nobody had ever done that to her before (at least there LOL). The cost? 160 all in.

Highway 270
09-19-16, 19:04
Beijing just remodeled. Has anyone been there lately? What is the latest low down on this place?

Chicago, IL.I knew a lot beijing foot spa right now. A lot.

NewCleve
09-19-16, 19:16
I didn't realize how bad our scene was until I tried the one out in Philly. There is this place in Philly (or was) that I can only describe as like a frat house looking building. You walk in the gate and mamasan lets you in. What you find inside is a gaggle of early 20's Korean models. I was blown away by their looks. Never had I experienced anything close to that in Chicago. You pick one out and she takes you to the table shower room. Not only does she scrub you down thoroughly but then washes herself as well in front of you. Next you go back to your little room and she comes in, undresses, and proceeds to give you a short massage, before a full on FS session occurs. I remember the one girl I had was a complete knockout with these blue contacts in. She starts out by giving you a rimjob followed by what I can only describe as depravity for the next 30 minutes or so before I finish on the side of her face. She was all smiles because nobody had ever done that to her before (at least there LOL). The cost? 160 all in.Yes NYC was like that too. I went to an apartment last year with these beautiful Czech and Russian looking models. 250 all in but best 60 minutes of my life.

Member #1232
09-19-16, 20:13
I didn't realize how bad our scene was until I tried the one out in Philly. There is this place in Philly (or was) that I can only describe as like a frat house looking building. You walk in the gate and mamasan lets you in. What you find inside is a gaggle of early 20's Korean models. I was blown away by their looks. Never had I experienced anything close to that in Chicago. You pick one out and she takes you to the table shower room. Not only does she scrub you down thoroughly but then washes herself as well in front of you. Next you go back to your little room and she comes in, undresses, and proceeds to give you a short massage, before a full on FS session occurs. I remember the one girl I had was a complete knockout with these blue contacts in. She starts out by giving you a rimjob followed by what I can only describe as depravity for the next 30 minutes or so before I finish on the side of her face. She was all smiles because nobody had ever done that to her before (at least there LOL). The cost? 160 all in.Philly is great for AMPs and there are locations everywhere. I think what makes it work so well is that every road is like a narrow side street and the buildings look like small 2 story homes. There is no signage so you can't tell if it's a business or a place of residence. I used to visit Fun City which was right by the liberty bell (they may have recently closed). The MMS here used to work at a spa on Roosevelt Rd so she took care of me. All the ladies were young and attractive and services included a nuru body slide.

E6671
09-19-16, 22:22
I didn't realize how bad our scene was until I tried the one out in Philly. There is this place in Philly (or was) that I can only describe as like a frat house looking building. You walk in the gate and mamasan lets you in. What you find inside is a gaggle of early 20's Korean models. I was blown away by their looks. Never had I experienced anything close to that in Chicago. You pick one out and she takes you to the table shower room. Not only does she scrub you down thoroughly but then washes herself as well in front of you. Next you go back to your little room and she comes in, undresses, and proceeds to give you a short massage, before a full on FS session occurs. I remember the one girl I had was a complete knockout with these blue contacts in. She starts out by giving you a rimjob followed by what I can only describe as depravity for the next 30 minutes or so before I finish on the side of her face. She was all smiles because nobody had ever done that to her before (at least there LOL). The cost? 160 all in.When were you in Philly last? I may have to take a trip there soon and check it out. I have had a similar experience overseas where she starts out rimming then proceeds with a cat bath and other things you would see in a Porno. Interesting experience for sure.

Walker333
09-19-16, 23:07
Please suggest any good mt 4 FS by name at sky or lux or yum.

Sky's Mimi doesn't worth it.

Thanks.

Appreciate.

NewCleve
09-19-16, 23:30
When were you in Philly last? I may have to take a trip there soon and check it out. I have had a similar experience overseas where she starts out rimming then proceeds with a cat bath and other things you would see in a Porno. Interesting experience for sure.The Toronto scene is even better. Lots of great massage parlors to choose from, girls of all races. 150 CAD gets you 45 minutes of action.

SmileySam
09-19-16, 23:51
The Toronto scene is even better. Lots of great massage parlors to choose from, girls of all races. 150 CAD gets you 45 minutes of action.It has been 10 years since I was in Toronto. A wonderful massage parlor scene with young gorgeous women.

ApplePiePussy
09-20-16, 01:03
When were you in Philly last? I may have to take a trip there soon and check it out. I have had a similar experience overseas where she starts out rimming then proceeds with a cat bath and other things you would see in a Porno. Interesting experience for sure.It's been a few years but I guarantee you could find the same kind of experience there today. We need to load up a bus and go out there.

CoolPatrick
09-20-16, 10:53
The Toronto scene is even better. Lots of great massage parlors to choose from, girls of all races. 150 CAD gets you 45 minutes of action.Everything about this hobby in Canada is arguably better than in the US, at least in my experience. I want to move to Toronto if I can ever find a good job for my career. The girls I met last year during my work trip were my top 2 best experiences in this hobby. Here is the stuff about the best one. I paid $250 Canadian dollar to an agency for an hour, got a girl who really love to suck and be fucked. And she let me take tons of photos and videos. We even discussed the posts that make her look sexy and took a few using both phones, she texted the pic to her agent for Twitter advertising. I immediately booked another 90 minutes for the next day. She told me that, she could make the same kind of money if she just bartends, but she loves the lifestyle and love to do whatever men wants her to do and she loves to see men's reaction to her work, the aftermath, etc. During small talks, she even uses her real full time with me. We kept in touch on Twitter occasionally. She is by far the most "outed' ***** I ever know. The encounter with the other girl from another agency wasn't this crazy, but her appearance and skills and professionalism are impeccable and worth every dime, even if it's $250 USD.

Yardy00
09-20-16, 13:23
Everything about this hobby in Canada is arguably better than in the US, at least in my experience. I want to move to Toronto if I can ever find a good job for my career. The girls I met last year during my work trip were my top 2 best experiences in this hobby. Here is the stuff about the best one. I paid $250 Canadian dollar to an agency for an hour, got a girl who really love to suck and be fucked. And she let me take tons of photos and videos. We even discussed the posts that make her look sexy and took a few using both phones, she texted the pic to her agent for Twitter advertising. I immediately booked another 90 minutes for the next day. She told me that, she could make the same kind of money if she just bartends, but she loves the lifestyle and love to do whatever men wants her to do and she loves to see men's reaction to her work, the aftermath, etc. During small talks, she even uses her real full time with me. We kept in touch on Twitter occasionally. She is by far the most "outed' ***** I ever know. The encounter with the other girl from another agency wasn't this crazy, but her appearance and skills and professionalism are impeccable and worth every dime, even if it's $250 USD.I recently met a SB who's from Toronto who has been living in the city for the past year+, and can definitely say she's been one of the most fun people I've ever been with.

Walker333
09-20-16, 13:28
Recently visited M2, before grand opening. I think that opening is bs anyway. In any case, it was my first visit there. But the first one around. I like the entrance, it's kinda discreet. The line up, although I saw just 1 mt, is similar to yun. So, the no ad is misleading. The mt was around 40, not hot or even sexy at all, BUT VERY FRIENDLY.

Massage ok, on a flip CBJ, then he (uncovered). FS was probably available, but I didn't ask. Tip $.

I might come back as long as the new faces will appear.

Walker333
09-20-16, 15:38
I'm looking 4 some Latino and / or Mexican mp.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Does it worth the efforts?

LMP VS. AMP VS. EMP.

Which way to go (I understand it could be a matter of personal preference), but what would be the difference, if any?

FrankyCando
09-20-16, 17:03
I frequent Toronto 3-4 times a year the mongering prowling is much better and safer and better classier woman but I actually do better with civilian woman while out and about ,Woman are much friendlier in general in Canada and catch on to my conversations full of innuendos much better than woman from the states .

Member #5942
09-20-16, 17:08
I frequent Toronto 3-4 times a year the mongering prowling is much better and safer and better classier woman but I actually do better with civilian woman while out and about ,Woman are much friendlier in general in CanadaYYZ is fantastic! But my favorite is Red Barchetta followed by Bravado. Yes, Bravado.

Walker333
09-21-16, 13:28
I've been at yun a number of times, and found myself attracted to MMS.

Do you gentlemen believe that it would be rude and inappropriate to ask her to do the massage, etc. For me?

She seems to me sort of cold and hard to approach type (I could be wrong), but maybe that is what takes my attention, not sure.

But I keep thinking about it.

Meijerslp
09-21-16, 13:39
YYZ is fantastic! But my favorite is Red Barchetta followed by Bravado. Yes, Bravado.As long we are talking about the northern region, don't forget about Montreal. I have posted about it before. All of the girls that I have ran into were top notch, and the bookers were very accommodating. I spend 2 weeks there every year (trade show for my friends company). Soon as we are done with the show, I'm like a horse bein let out of the gates, hit an mp, then back to the hotel and call a provider, now I won't be able to stop thinking about it.

Jesus Collins
09-21-16, 16:51
Been here twice. I think it's pricey too for what you get. Very attractive and a nice place in a nice area so maybe they are careful for what they do for initial visits. Any luck for any others who have gone a few more times? If so how much $$$ invested? Almost afraid to ask that last question.I made an appointment here with a specific girl, got the wrong directions on my 2nd call, got there was about to pay and then was informed my girl wasn't available and I turned around and walked out in a huff.

Maybe the 2nd time in my career I was this pissed off. That said the girl who was next in line was a smoking hot 105 lb latina spinner. Maybe Colombian? Sometimes you want what you want and I despise being.

Baited and switched.

Be dangerous,

JC.

Avg Joe
09-21-16, 22:29
I've been at yun a number of times, and found myself attracted to MMS.

Do you gentlemen believe that it would be rude and inappropriate to ask her to do the massage, etc. For me?

She seems to me sort of cold and hard to approach type (I could be wrong), but maybe that is what takes my attention, not sure.

But I keep thinking about it.If you are attracted to her then ask her. All she can say is no and she may actually take it as a compliment but it probably depends on the business set up.

AJ.

HenrySmall
09-22-16, 11:57
Long ago when I was something of a regular at KM on Division, Suzy used a product that was some sort of creme. Not oily, just enough friction and slipperiness, and lasted quite well. Anyone know what that product was?

And, by the way. Suzy - you are missed.

Hank.

DMichaels69
09-22-16, 13:44
What does KM stand for or is that the spa name?

Long ago when I was something of a regular at KM on Division, Suzy used a product that was some sort of creme. Not oily, just enough friction and slipperiness, and lasted quite well. Anyone know what that product was?

Hank.

Bob521
09-22-16, 15:02
I had to order some lotion and bought "Bon Vital" Original Massage Lotion. About $31 per gallon on Amazon. Unscented. "Water Dispersible". We are not using it for customers because L hates the stuff. But I actually like it. Lasts well. It's a popular item, so maybe that was it. Bob.

Hank.

Jasper Malloy
09-23-16, 00:53
What does KM stand for or is that the spa name?KM was the name. I think it's been gone for a few years.

NewCleve
09-23-16, 01:42
Ok guys, long time coming but I feel obligated to report since reading what you wrote has helped me so much.

I had my first good experience with a masseuse named Sara. She works at the Irving / Pulaski (the place that advertises 140 he tantra and 180 nuru) and is the MILF type blonde. Her pictures are off since she is a bit older (I'd say late 30's) but nevertheless she is still attractive. Banging body, pretty face, pretty good attitude. Reminded me of my ex-gf's mom from a couple years back.

Being the newbie that I am, I asked her if I would leave happy. (I was skeptical).

She replied saying that I would leave with nothing if I didn't stop asking questions. Haha.

Anyways, she stripped and I was delighted. As She began to massage me, I started to feel her booty. She put her tits in my face and I let a nipple slide in. The rest of the massage went on like this until the flip.

She oiled me up and I told her that I loved slow strokes and she was great about catering to my request. Our eyes were locked while she tugged and then she asked I liked my balls rubbed. Of course I do!

I had one hand on her tit and the other caresses her inner thigh. Before I know it, I was in her panties touching her clit. She smiled and started stroking faster. I told her to slow down again cause she was going to make me bust.

I played with her pussy until she started moaning. Hearing her sexy voice just did it for me. I couldn't hold back and sprayed everywhere. She cleaned me up with a towel and I was on my way.

I hagent seen her since. This place has a lot of hot girls but is a bit pricier. I might be back after I explore the scene a bit more.Anyone have a link?

Chicago Rocks
09-24-16, 10:32
Finally got a response. They moved to Belmont and Central. I haven't had a chance to visit their new spot. Please share if you make it out there.

-CR.

Does anyone know what happened to our Latina masseuses that had the massage apartment near Bryn Mawr & Kedzie? Have they shut down or did they move to another location?

CraigGerton
09-24-16, 23:24
So the better girls that I've seen will typically do a fair amount of teasing around the anus before the flip. I'd like to find a girl that'll stick her finger in my anus too, do you think many girls do this or is that unlikely?

Gitty
09-25-16, 12:31
Went in yesterday evening and got the hour. The masseuse looked to be in her late 30's and had a great body. The massage was amazing. Great pressure and she did some great stretching. Some teasing but not the amount I'm used to. The only thing was that she was sweating profusely, and some of it was dripping on my back. I let her know about this and she got a towel to dry herself. She didn't offer extras and when I asked, she said she was not able to because the owner was there but I insisted and she obliged. Finish was nothing special but it got the job done. Left a standard tip. Probably won't repeat especially after the sweating issue. They're plenty of AMP's where you can get the same service.

NorthsideTod2
09-25-16, 17:06
A lot of Asian like to give prostate massages. If they teasing before the flip they willing todo more.

I have learned to enjoy.

Miamiat
09-26-16, 09:37
Went in yesterday evening and got the hour... Left a standard tip. Probably won't repeat especially after the sweating issue. They're plenty of AMP's where you can get the same service.Well, after a year of going to Princess Spa, a few reviews show up and my old standby is looking like history for me! I don't see the gal in the review; a good massage yes, but ugly as hell. But I do see a few others regularly. But yesterday I get a text from what appears to be the owner; a threat that if I ask for any services she is calling LEO; she has my number any many customer numbers; and has video from the front door. Wow! She fired 3 workers last week and has given her customer list to her lawyer? WTF!

I'm not wasting my dollars there; and I'm not risking the anger of some crazy asian woman out to destroy me. I guess I should have blocked my number when I called. Shit!

PwnLife
09-26-16, 14:21
Well, after a year of going to Princess Spa, a few reviews show up and my old standby is looking like history for me! I don't see the gal in the review; a good massage yes, but ugly as hell. But I do see a few others regularly. But yesterday I get a text from what appears to be the owner; a threat that if I ask for any services she is calling LEO; she has my number any many customer numbers; and has video from the front door. Wow! She fired 3 workers last week and has given her customer list to her lawyer? WTF!

I'm not wasting my dollars there; and I'm not risking the anger of some crazy asian woman out to destroy me. I guess I should have blocked my number when I called. Shit!Oh I was going to check the place out soon. I guess it's back to belmont, thanks for info!

Gopher88
09-27-16, 00:03

Hank.KM O boy great place. Suzy I remember well the was the better of the two. I can't remember the other girls name. She was crabby half the time.

I was a regular there to. They both always. Wore them short stort's If I remember correctly. I went to China Town for her to Hong Kong Store and picked up a gallon of Grape seed oil. No scent. I think both girls stayed right there in the back room. I called Suzy on night around 11: PM. I told Suzy a few days earlier my brother was coming from out of state. I would like to get him a 4 hand. He was 78 years old and he spoke, Korean very well. We got there around midnight. They must have talked back and forth for half hour are so. Two hours later he came out. He said they could close the lid, He was ready to go. Ha Ha.

Suzy told they me were going to have to go to New York.

Head First
09-27-16, 10:28
KM O boy great place. Suzy I remember well the was the better of the two. I can't remember the other girls name. She was crabby half the time.

Was the other ones name Julie? I'm with you, I liked Suzy better. She was the first one I ever tried reverse massage with. Always left happy.

FrankyCando
09-27-16, 17:25
Hmmmm old faithful on Gunnison seems to be closed. Hope not for good. Parked in back a few nights ago closed.

Drove by yesterday and curtains wide opened and closed.

SexyTime
09-27-16, 17:46
I've have several rim me. When they're massaging your buttocks, arch your butt up. Lets them know you like it and they'll start to explore more.

So the better girls that I've seen will typically do a fair amount of teasing around the anus before the flip. I'd like to find a girl that'll stick her finger in my anus too, do you think many girls do this or is that unlikely?

BenBeck
09-27-16, 21:41
A lot of Asian like to give prostrate massages. If they teasing before the flip they willing todo more.

I have learned to enjoy.All my massages have been prostrate massages. Why would you sit or stand during a massage?

ChgoJJ
09-27-16, 23:22
Does anyone know what happened to Denise In Streamwood?

She had the ipamperyou website.

Roscoe23
09-27-16, 23:51
KM O boy great place. Suzy I remember well the was the better of the two. I can't remember the other girls name. She was crabby half the time.

I was a regular there to. They both always. Wore them short stort's If I remember correctly. I went to China Town for her to Hong Kong Store and picked up a gallon of Grape seed oil. No scent. I think both girls stayed right there in the back room. I called Suzy on night around 11: PM. I told Suzy a few days earlier my brother was coming from out of state. I would like to get him a 4 hand. He was 78 years old and he spoke, Korean very well. We got there around midnight. They must have talked back and forth for half hour are so. Two hours later he came out. He said they could close the lid, He was ready to go. Ha Ha.

Suzy told they me were going to have to go to New York.The other girls name was Julie and no she didn't stay at K&M. She lived up north in the burbs at least I picked her up there a couple times when we went out. She liveed there with her uncle's family and yes she went back to New York, I just talk to her a number of times over the past years and she is doing fine.

LongRanger99
09-29-16, 02:36

Chicago, IL.Went to Beijing at 7:40 pm was told close no more customers. They close at 8 pm but alot of am P. S will take you for a half hour session because they want to make the money.

Went next day at 1:30 pm was told full no more customers until 5 pm.

Went next day at 7:20 pm was told full no more customers.

Either this lady does not was to serve me or they are giving the best massages on the north side of Chicago.

Maybe some monger out there knows the answer.

LongRanger99
09-29-16, 02:57
Was that Rosa. Colombian?Okay. It looks like I found out what happened to them. I think they split up. It appears the crew went in different directions.

It appears the lazy part of the crew is working extremely near the intersection of Hamlin & Irving Park. I went to this location and I recognized the girl working there from the Bryn Mawr location.

Emiglio
09-29-16, 09:08
I could swear I recently saw an ad for either Des Plaines or near there. Sorry cannot say exactly, but shows she may still be around. A bit moody from out of the blue at times. Good luck.

Does anyone know what happened to Denise In Streamwood?

She had the ipamperyou website..

Emiglio
09-29-16, 09:13
But what is strange is that in the ORIGINAL post it is only mispelled in the Title not in the body of the post as it is here. How does that happen, I wonder?

All my massages have been prostrate massages. Why would you sit or stand during a massage?.

Popcans
09-29-16, 11:25
I could swear I recently saw an ad for either Des Plaines or near there. Sorry cannot say exactly, but shows she may still be around. A bit moody from out of the blue at times. Good luck.

.She moved to Texas. Comes up here every once in a while.

Ron M
09-29-16, 11:31
Went to Beijing at 7:40 pm was told close no more customers. They close at 8 pm but alot of am P. S will take you for a half hour session because they want to make the money.

Either this lady does not was to serve me or they are giving the best massages on the north side of Chicago.

Maybe some monger out there knows the answer.You went there three times and got turned down every time. I'd move on to another place.

Do Me 2
09-29-16, 12:24
So the better girls that I've seen will typically do a fair amount of teasing around the anus before the flip. I'd like to find a girl that'll stick her finger in my anus too, do you think many girls do this or is that unlikely?They do it, when your face up and she's playing with junior in one hand and hopefully caressing the sack with the other, gently grab her wrist and guide it down there. If she's used to doing prostrate, away you will go to a body numbing O!! Some guys don't know what their missing!

FrankyCando
09-29-16, 16:40
Went to Beijing at 7:40 pm was told close no more customers. They close at 8 pm but alot of am P. S will take you for a half hour session because they want to make the money.

Maybe some monger out there knows the answer.Tuesday I called around 7 pm to make appointment. They told me sorry closed try tomorrow.
Yesterday evening I called twice. No answer.

my educated guess is they have no girls or license /leo issues

MWiggly2
09-30-16, 13:37
So in reading the reviews, I see the Elegant near the pizza place is not too elegant, just like the Elegant that used to be in Chinatown. For those of you that remember that Elegant, are the services and girls at the new one similar? Does anyone still have contact with the girls from the Old Elegant? After they closed I was able to see Nancy? At her house near midway, but lost contact with her. See did pretty much anything.

WhiteNight55
09-30-16, 16:22
Has anyone had a dream at the LUX massage on Millwaukee in Glenview yet, Its a new location was thinking of dreaming there any info would be appreciated.

Bob521
09-30-16, 22:47
If you mean the Lux spa just south of Lake street, its a legit foot massage owned by the same folks as Yu's Spa on Dundee in Palatine. Both legit. Both foot massage only. Bob.

Has anyone had a dream at the LUX massage on Millwaukee in Glenview yet, Its a new location was thinking of dreaming there any info would be appreciated.

Chicago Rocks
10-01-16, 10:19
Been meaning to go here. Thanks for the update.

Well, after a year of going to Princess Spa, a few reviews show up and my old standby is looking like history for me! I don't see the gal in the review; a good massage yes, but ugly as hell. But I do see a few others regularly. But yesterday I get a text from what appears to be the owner; a threat that if I ask for any services she is calling LEO; she has my number any many customer numbers; and has video from the front door. Wow! She fired 3 workers last week and has given her customer list to her lawyer? WTF!

I'm not wasting my dollars there; and I'm not risking the anger of some crazy asian woman out to destroy me. I guess I should have blocked my number when I called. Shit!

Mxm1919
10-02-16, 00:39
Hey veterans,

Would you please hint me any current (A) MP very likely with HE near Des Plaines area?

I'm here just for two weeks, then going back to europe (and have no chance to travel far or host an outcall).

Thank you and stay safe.

Colesmithe
10-02-16, 07:02
Hey veterans,

Would you please hint me any current (A) MP very likely with HE near Des Plaines area?

I'm here just for two weeks, then going back to europe (and have no chance to travel far or host an outcall).

Thank you and stay safe.Check out the Evanston / Skokie page for plenty of ideas -.

Frogger7777
10-02-16, 11:15
Check out the Evanston / Skokie page for plenty of ideas -.Evanston is not exactly near Des Plaines. Here's a decent provider: https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/5808343136.html.

Sam Singer
10-02-16, 14:36
Evanston is not exactly near Des Plaines. Here's a decent provider: https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/5808343136.html.Interesting they call it Arlington Heights. Really?

Frogger7777
10-02-16, 17:04
Interesting they call it Arlington Heights. Really?I don't know why they say that. It's in Des Plaines.

BrutusB74
10-03-16, 10:22
Went to Lux in BG last night. Old mamasan was gone. One 50 year old woman working. I was there, figured why not. Subpar massage, no tease and nothing at the end. She basically rushed me out since it was 9:30. I saw as about new owners but have never but shut down here. Anyone know the deal?

DMichaels69
10-03-16, 10:37
I was there over the weekend, day time and had a very nice time. I'm 3 for 3 good there this year. The lady I had was older and extremely affectionate. Maybe the issue was it was end of the day.

Went to Lux in BG last night. Old mamasan was gone. One 50 year old woman working. I was there, figured why not. Subpar massage, no tease and nothing at the end. She basically rushed me out since it was 9:30. I saw as about new owners but have never but shut down here. Anyone know the deal?

BrutusB74
10-03-16, 12:30
I was there over the weekend, day time and had a very nice time. I'm 3 for 3 good there this year. The lady I had was older and extremely affectionate. Maybe the issue was it was end of the day.Could be, but now I'm gun shy. First time after going there for over a year that this happened.

Walker333
10-03-16, 12:36
I don't know why they say that. It's in Des Plaines.Is FS on the menu?

Lokkin4
10-03-16, 16:12
Was dealt Wendy. Old bird and average massage / He.

Tipped. 20 She complained but I gave them a mouthful.

If these old birds are becoming the norm it's time the tips reflect the quality being offered.

WhiteSox2005
10-03-16, 21:20

If these old birds are becoming the norm it's time the tips reflect the quality being offered.Went there this weekend. Same issue. Did not tip her. Her name was Sofia. Same massage movement for the whol 40 minutes or so. No teasing at all. I never struck out there. I'm done with them.

WhiteRookDown
10-03-16, 23:17

If these old birds are becoming the norm it's time the tips reflect the quality being offered.Damn right. Good to see someone with their sense intact and their Man Card up to date. The Senior Discount works both ways.

Lurker01
10-04-16, 00:12
Hey all. I haven't posted a ton, but have contributed. Been around a few years. Can someone toss me a bone (pm)? I have rare freedom this weekend.

I'm looking for a nude rub, but want as interactive as possible. I'd pay a premium to flip right away and have HE last 30 min with full roaming / full nude.

Anyone?

Lurker01
10-04-16, 00:18

If these old birds are becoming the norm it's time the tips reflect the quality being offered.

Went there this weekend. Same issue. Did not tip her. Her name was Sofia. Same massage movement for the whol 40 minutes or so. No teasing at all. I never struck out there. I'm done with them.

Damn right. Good to see someone with their sense intact and their Man Card up to date. The Senior Discount works both ways.Went there about two weeks ago after being told to come back in 10 minutes at Belmont. The girl at the counter was really old, so I asked who was working. She said Anna, and ushered me into the room. After 10 minutes of forever, I hear arguing in whatever language, then the original lady comes in. Kudos to whoever suggested the old "I just got a text and now I have to go! Got my dollars, and saw Anna on the couch on the way out. I would have done the fake text on her too.

NraoPati999
10-04-16, 01:47
Evanston is not exactly near Des Plaines. Here's a decent provider: https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/5808343136.html.IS HE included? Are there any other charges?

FS?

HeadFirst80
10-04-16, 08:09
I was there over the weekend, day time and had a very nice time. I'm 3 for 3 good there this year. The lady I had was older and extremely affectionate. Maybe the issue was it was end of the day.Hi DMichaels, anyone in particular you recommend there? PM me if you can.

Walker333
10-04-16, 17:33
I've always tip before the action, especially if FS is on the menu. It serves many purposes: it shows what I'd expect, I can hand a cover along with Benjamin, I also avoid awkward moment when mt demands the tip right at the moment of no return.

I've read an excellent report here about tipping after the job is done. Now I'm wondering maybe it is the correct, appropriate approach.

So what is your opinion fellows: when to tip before or after?

And what about the cover? Should it be given right away or kept under the bedshit until the action begins?

DMichaels69
10-04-16, 22:06
This has been discussed before but the tip for me is given after. If they get pissy I walk.

I've always tip before the action, especially if FS is on the menu. It serves many purposes: it shows what I'd expect, I can hand a cover along with Benjamin, I also avoid awkward moment when mt demands the tip right at the moment of no return.

I've read an excellent report here about tipping after the job is done. Now I'm wondering maybe it is the correct, appropriate approach.

And what about the cover? Should it be given right away or kept under the bedshit until the action begins?

Wenger
10-05-16, 06:55
Just came across this. Never been here but thought it was kind of funny, especially with all the complaints about grandma's.

-w.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5812782649.html

✨Angle spa❤65039;10084;65039;10084;65039;New open✨FREE table shower, PARKING. ✨BEST massage in Chicago area✨.

No grandma massage any more!

Try to call, come to look, original massage!

We are waiting for your coming!!Very good communication! Come to look! Come to try!

Very nice very clean!Try now! Coming now!No grandma massage anymore!

Our is to provide professional massage to our customers!

Our frief nwil take its time and make sure you leave rested, relaxed, rejuvenated and refreshed.

Intimate 2 hands $60/ hr $40/ hhr.

Come In and Let Us Take You On An Adventure. You will Never Forget.

Wonderful Touch!

The Best in chicago is our angle spa.

7 days a week, 10:00 am-10;00 pm.

Avg Joe
10-05-16, 07:07

And what about the cover? Should it be given right away or kept under the bedshit until the action begins?Always tip after and let her know that upfront. If you tip upfront there is no incentive for her to give you good service because she has already been paid. I don't know of any AMP's where they will tell you "full service is on the menu" before a massage, doesn't work that way. A cover "kept under a "bedsheet? Never heard of that before either.

Read the forum, there are many post's related to tipping.

ApplePiePussy
10-05-16, 10:43
Just came across this. Never been here but thought it was kind of funny, especially with all the complaints about grandma's.

-w.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5812782649.html

✨Angle spa❤65039;10084;65039;10084;65039;New open✨FREE table shower, PARKING. ✨BEST massage in Chicago area✨.

No grandma massage any more!

Try to call, come to look, original massage!

We are waiting for your coming!!Very good communication! Come to look! Come to try!

Very nice very clean!Try now! Coming now!No grandma massage anymore!

Our is to provide professional massage to our customers!

Our frief nwil take its time and make sure you leave rested, relaxed, rejuvenated and refreshed.

Intimate 2 hands $60/ hr $40/ hhr.

Come In and Let Us Take You On An Adventure. You will Never Forget.

Wonderful Touch!

The Best in chicago is our angle spa.

7 days a week, 10:00 am-10;00 pm.It used to say very young girls and I bet that got them into a bit of trouble. The one time I went the place had more 40 somethings than a Target at 10 am on Tuesday.

Ron M
10-05-16, 11:24
I'm no AMP expert. The two times I went to a Spa the massage girl I had was young. About mid 20's. Very attractive. I knew going here the place was legit. No extra play of any sort. She stayed fully dressed and I was draped the entire time. Massage was great with back walking. I would repeat.

Walker333
10-05-16, 13:18
"And what about the cover? Should it be given right away or kept under the bedshit until the action begins?

As I said, I always had it with me. Although a couple of times the provider magically produced her own from her mouth.

Once I didn't have time to purchase it, and relaying on mt's magical skills walked in without the one. At some point in time she inquired if I have it. She made veeeery unhappy face and left, after I said "no". She came back in 10 minutes with a piece of plastic wrapping. During the process I kept thinking what is stronger rubber or plastic.

Walking me to the door mt strictly ordered to bring my own next time.

So, how and when we should pull it out?

ReadyForRub
10-05-16, 15:02

And what about the cover? Should it be given right away or kept under the bedshit until the action begins?If you are seeing a regular, give the donation 1st. There should be no "negotiating". If any negotiation is required, you never pay before the agreement is made. The cover, like any raincoat, works best just before you need it.

FrankyCando
10-05-16, 19:03
Hmmmm old faithful on Gunnison seems to be closed. Hope not for good. Parked in back a few nights ago closed.

Drove by yesterday and curtains wide opened and closed.They back in action, stopped in a few nights ago new girl can't remember her name. Maybe Jessica short kind of thick, fun quirky/quacky and laughed through the whole session including the he.told mamasan to keep her

Castlerae
10-05-16, 20:52
As I said, I always had it with me. Although a couple of times the provider magically produced her own from her mouth.One problem with depending on the MT to provide a cover is the fact that it's not uncommon for them to reuse covers after rinsing them out. I paid a visit to an AMP a few weeks ago and had the cover tucked under the table cover (yes, it does work). When the MT asked me if I wanted sex and I said yes, she grabbed one out of the little set of shelves where the towels and other stuff she used was stored. It was, of course, already out of the wrapper, so I showed her mine and we got down to business. Afterwords, I saw that she took my used cover and laid it aside rather than wrap it up to be thrown away. So, odds are some guy who came in after me without the proper 'protection' got a chance to try my old one on. If that sounds like something you'd like to try, don't worry about taking your own. Otherwise, make sure you've got one tucked away somewhere on your person before entering the establishment. Where you stow it at during the action is up to you.

E6671
10-05-16, 21:05

And what about the cover? Should it be given right away or kept under the bedshit until the action begins?You will get a lot of different OPINIONS on this subject. Different courses of action work better for different people or different situations. For me, certain places I tipped up front (while paying for massage) when I knew the provider or what was on the menu from being there before. If it was a new MT and she balked at the tip then I had the option of walking before paying for the massage. Yes there have been some occasions where the service was not up to par but the good definitely outweighed the bad. I have also frequented a couple and tipped after. Most times never an issue but there was always some gal that thought she deserved more than the standard tip and would get unhappy because I would not budge. Like most here on this board the negotiation at the flip is definitely a boner killer. My overall opinion is tip up front or tip after is not going to change the level of service. An MT who is going to give a crappy massage or sub par extras is going to do so either way. Tip standard up front and you can always give a little extra at the end for exceptional service.

As for the cover. I always made sure the MT saw it when I paid, again so we both new what was expected. Only at my regular established FS Spas though. I never tried this at an AMP I went to the first time. Not that it might not work.

CafeRaceritali
10-10-16, 00:09
I once went to an MT based in South Suburbs (It's since been busted by LE so don't even bother going there). I was getting an amazing massage from the MT, lots of teasing, Lot's of roaming. Just as she was beginning to play with the boys, I got cocky and said, here's a tip, and handed her $40. She grabbed it, looked at me, gave me a smug smirk, spanked my ass, then said, "Massage over," and walked away. Shit. Never tip before gentlemen. (Was Q spa on LaGrange) By the way, the tacos next door are pretty good. I went to get some tacos about a month ago and saw a different girl hula hooping in the lobby, waiving to me all and being flirty. YMMV.

ChiHappiness
10-10-16, 23:29
I finally got to try this place out. I got Emily, very cute 20's. I didn't care much for her technique but she had a great attitude and a really nice body. Standard finish for standard price.

Walker333
10-11-16, 00:11
I've been looking for a Latina MP, or place with Latina provider.

Found AOL and ZEUS on rubmaps, but didn't visit yet.

Any advise in this respect in general and / or regarding these 2 places would be greatly appreciated.

Please PM if you feel comfortable answering here.

Thank you.

DMichaels69
10-11-16, 09:21
This is a good lesson. When I first started mongering I tipped one time before. What happened? She did not do what we agreed. It only takes getting burned like that once to never do that again.

I once went to an MT based in South Suburbs (It's since been busted by LE so don't even bother going there). I was getting an amazing massage from the MT, lots of teasing, Lot's of roaming. Just as she was beginning to play with the boys, I got cocky and said, here's a tip, and handed her $40. She grabbed it, looked at me, gave me a smug smirk, spanked my ass, then said, "Massage over," and walked away. Shit. Never tip before gentlemen. (Was Q spa on LaGrange) By the way, the tacos next door are pretty good. I went to get some tacos about a month ago and saw a different girl hula hooping in the lobby, waiving to me all and being flirty. YMMV.Er.

PwnLife
10-11-16, 09:33
I've been looking for a Latina MP, or place with Latina provider.

Found AOL and ZEUS on rubmaps, but didn't visit yet.

Any advise in this respect in general and / or regarding these 2 places would be greatly appreciated.

Please PM if you feel comfortable answering here.

Thank you.Zeus has high expectations of tips compared to AMPs. Not sure if it's a lmp thing or just this place. Like $$.

PwnLife
10-11-16, 09:35
So wifey said she wants me to get a pedicure. Is there a place in the city that will do that and give HE on the side after? LOL.

Emiglio
10-11-16, 09:44
This doesn't help, but there was a lady Marie? I believe in SW burbs. Topless, BJ, but only gave pedicures to diabetics. She was quirky to say the least. And I think she stopped service altogether. Just make sure if it is someone in the Adult Ent. Business that they know to sterilize the instruments.

So wifey said she wants me to get a pedicure. Is there a place in the city that will do that and give HE on the side after? LOL..

Eddinger
10-11-16, 10:16
So wifey said she wants me to get a pedicure. Is there a place in the city that will do that and give HE on the side after? LOL.Go to SL and youll be able to get a pedi and then you can ask for a massage after and get a HJ.

PwnLife
10-11-16, 21:52
Go to SL and youll be able to get a pedi and then you can ask for a massage after and get a HJ.What is SL?

OF Charlie
10-11-16, 22:15
What is SL?I think he meant SXL Nail, which is in the 1400's block S Michigan Ave. It has been reviewed here before.

Jasper Malloy
10-12-16, 03:06
Zeus has high expectations of tips compared to AMPs. Not sure if it's a lmp thing or just this place. Like $$.It's a pretty standard LMP thing around these parts. A la carte pricing.

Jadedone
10-12-16, 09:17
This is a good lesson. When I first started mongering I tipped one time before. What happened? She did not do what we agreed. It only takes getting burned like that once to never do that again.

Er.Same here. It takes one time and then you learn.

Ron M
10-12-16, 09:33

Er.Paying upfront once and getting ripped off was enough for me. Even when I go to a massage spa I always tip and pay after all is done.

SouthpawTom
10-12-16, 18:21
So wifey said she wants me to get a pedicure. Is there a place in the city that will do that and give HE on the side after? LOL.What if she gets a happy ending on the other side as well, you cool with that?

Miamiat
10-12-16, 19:04
I always wondered how I'd feel if my wife came home and said she had a massage; and a nice ending with the dude working her clit. Or my GF? I wouldn't like it at all. Hmmmmm. Just another example of how low men can be!

What if she gets a happy ending on the other side as well, you cool with that?

SouthpawTom
10-12-16, 19:27
I always wondered how I'd feel if my wife came home and said she had a massage; and a nice ending with the dude working her clit. Or my GF? I wouldn't like it at all. Hmmmmm. Just another example of how low men can be!But if it was one of the massage ladies that gave my wife the happy ending, I might like it.

BluePillow
10-12-16, 20:07
I finally got to try this place out. I got Emily, very cute 20's. I didn't care much for her technique but she had a great attitude and a really nice body. Standard finish for standard price.Can you elaborate on what you got and for how much? I'm thinking of going there to try it out.

Also how did you ask for it? Did you wait until the flip and then ask outright?

E6671
10-12-16, 21:51
What if she gets a happy ending on the other side as well, you cool with that?Considering the escapades I have had over the years, if I found out my wife got a happy ending I would not flip out. I am not a hypocrite.

BenBeck
10-12-16, 22:08
Considering the escapades I have had over the years, if I found out my wife got a happy ending I would not flip out. I am not a hypocrite.Fair is fair. I'm with you there.

ShortIrish
10-12-16, 23:13
Hey guys,

Will be visiting your fair city this weekend to cheer on the Bears. Any help in finding an AMP near the loop? Just looking for a massage and a handshake. It's hard to sort through all of the posts and locations for a non local. Also, are any of the come to your room hotel massage services trustworthy?

Would give a report back. PM me if you like.

TIA.

Irish.

Bob521
10-13-16, 01:04
Consider Chinatown. I don't know specific places to recommend, however. But at least you are close to Soldier Field. Two stops south on the Red line. You appear to be from Milwaukee, so its hard to imagine you cheering FOR the Bears. That said, not too many of us are cheering either.

Hey guys,

Will be visiting your fair city this weekend to cheer on the Bears. Any help in finding an AMP near the loop? Just looking for a massage and a handshake. It's hard to sort through all of the posts and locations for a non local. Also, are any of the come to your room hotel massage services trustworthy?

Would give a report back. PM me if you like.

TIA.

Irish.

PwnLife
10-13-16, 05:55
What if she gets a happy ending on the other side as well, you cool with that?Wifey's the one that suggested looking for a HE nail place to motivate me to actually go harhar. Handy HE for wifey? That's fine, but just with hands and no insertions!

Walker333
10-13-16, 12:01
While looking for MP with Latina a provider, I came across this BP ad.

Is there really a Latina provide mp / provider any any of those locations?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pretty-asian-latina-massage-ash1and-division-howard-dodge-devon-c1ark-3lst-racine/19853667

Chicago2342
10-13-16, 13:28
Finally stopped by West River last week. I've posted a few times and thought that every time I get a massage from an AMP, my time is shorted.

Experience here was totally different. MT name Helen. Not amazing on eyes, but cute. Massage was great and not tons of oil. Flip and took direction well. STILL got rest of massage after cleaning up.

Overall, happy and would be back.

LazyRon
10-13-16, 20:00
Asian on Ashland Clark and Howard.

Not sure about Halsted.

While looking for MP with Latina a provider, I came across this BP ad.

Is there really a Latina provide mp / provider any any of those locations?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pretty-asian-latina-massage-ash1and-division-howard-dodge-devon-c1ark-3lst-racine/19853667

Miamiat
10-13-16, 20:31
Helen will play after she gets to know you. Got a fun but pricey BJ last winter.

Finally stopped by West River last week. I've posted a few times and thought that every time I get a massage from an AMP, my time is shorted.

Experience here was totally different. MT name Helen. Not amazing on eyes, but cute. Massage was great and not tons of oil. Flip and took direction well. STILL got rest of massage after cleaning up.

Overall, happy and would be back.

DMichaels69
10-13-16, 23:21
And you paid for a pricey BJ why?

Helen will play after she gets to know you. Got a fun but pricey BJ last winter.

Miamiat
10-14-16, 11:48
I got into a bidding war and really wanted to know if she would do it. A little bit of the "will she REALLY do it"? Game. So yes, she did it. But didn't seem to love it, which I would expect. But she was quite good at it! Never even approached the topic since, but don't see her that much anymore.

But a good question to ask on this forum!

And you paid for a pricey BJ why?

BluePillow
10-14-16, 15:55
Hey guys, I've been curious. When do you guys try to ask for extras? Do you wait until the flip to ask, do you casually grab them before the flip, or just ask outright for extras?

Confucius
10-14-16, 18:50
Hey guys, I've been curious. When do you guys try to ask for extras? Do you wait until the flip to ask, do you casually grab them before the flip, or just ask outright for extras?If you have a good time with her, (example) show her your not just released from years in a secluded gulag, she will usually ask you or hint around to you if you want extra relief.

FS is much more direct, but you have to be able read them a bit to know.

What do you do if anything in your personal life in bars etc when you meet girls?

Miamiat
10-14-16, 18:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

You wasted your biweekly post on this?

A2

GMan25
10-14-16, 20:42
Hey guys, I've been curious. When do you guys try to ask for extras? Do you wait until the flip to ask, do you casually grab them before the flip, or just ask outright for extras?Don't as. Just casually rub a leg of theirs for a moment when they are in range etc. They'll get the hint. They may ask what you want, then you can tell them. However, if you start asking they'll think you're LEO.

Do what the rest of us did. Go to places and hone your confidence and skills.

WhiteRookDown
10-15-16, 00:06
Hey guys, I've been curious. When do you guys try to ask for extras? Do you wait until the flip to ask, do you casually grab them before the flip, or just ask outright for extras?Extend your appreciation to her. See what happens.

Bm392
10-15-16, 20:58
I saw both of these ladies over the past week. I have been a semi-regular at Elegant but I think that these will be my last trips.

Claire:

1) still super fine but there were issues.

2) lots of roaming allowed.

3) massage is very erotic and skills are very good.

4) she over charges and is never willing to negotiate, even with a regular like me. For the her prices, a BBBJ should be on the menu but it's not.

5) I passed on all services and went with the handshake, which was really good.

6) after not negotiating, she tried to cheat me out of 10 minutes on my time.

7) my time was ok but not for the money.

Tina. I waited a long time to see her and I have to say that I was kind of disappointed.

1) small, young, and nice looking but not as fine as Claire.

2) table shower was very basic.

3) massage was good and I loved the back walk.

4) massage was good but not as good as Claire.

5) lots of roaming allowed.

6) doesn't offer full services and all of the other services (CBJ & handshake) were WAY over priced.

7) once I bulked she dropped her price for a handshake to a normal rate.

8) then she stopped allowing roaming and tried to charge me. 1 for further roaming.

9) I cut everything off and was about to leave when she reluctantly gave into roaming and a handshake.

10) handshake was rough and bad cause she was mad.

All of the thrill is gone, and for the price, I can get much better service at an Asian apartment.

DMichaels69
10-16-16, 00:12
And this is why you don't give these idiots your business. They are to stupid to realize who the customer is.

I saw both of these ladies over the past week. I have been a semi-regular at Elegant but I think that these will be my last trips.

Claire:

4) she over charges and is never willing to negotiate, even with a regular like me. For the her prices, a BBBJ should be on the menu but it's not.

Tina. I waited a long time to see her and I have to say that I was kind of disappointed.

6) doesn't offer full services and all of the other services (CBJ & handshake) were WAY over priced.

8) then she stopped allowing roaming and tried to charge me. 1 for further roaming.

9) I cut everything off and was about to leave when she reluctantly gave into roaming and a handshake.

All of the thrill is gone, and for the price, I can get much better service at an Asian apartment.

PwnLife
10-16-16, 07:36

Claire:

All of the thrill is gone, and for the price, I can get much better service at an Asian apartment.What were claire's prices like? I haven't seen her before. I was going to ask you questions personally, but your inbox is full. Tina has offered everything before to me except when she's on the rag.

DMichaels69
10-16-16, 11:03
After his report why would you spend your hard earned money with those clowns?

What were claire's prices like? I haven't seen her before. I was going to ask you questions personally, but your inbox is full. Tina has offered everything before to me except when she's on the rag.

PwnLife
10-16-16, 16:19
After his report why would you spend your hard earned money with those clowns?I've had a decent time with Tina in the past, just wondering what claire's tipxpectations are.

Miamiat
10-17-16, 01:08
(Deleted by Admin)

EDITOR'S NOTE This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You.

You wasted your biweekly post on this?

A2I write a humorous story in response to an innocent question. And you delete it for being argumentative? I had several compliments on it. Who on earth would consider it as argumentative?

SteamTrain98
10-17-16, 16:49
Dropped by M-2 on Friday. Very nice set-up, relaxing atmosphere as opposed to some that can be more clinical. Drew Aimee, cute late-20's spinner. Nice TS with some teasing to put me at ease. Good massage, worked out lots of kinks on neck, shoulders, back and legs (more teasing during massage). On flip asked what I wanted, agreed on $ . 4 tip for everything. Excellent service, she knew how to work her muscles to relax mine, which came quick.

May have found my new go-to place, as I'd been disappointed with the quality of attendants at Lux lately (kept drawing an older attendant who just didn't do it for me, and they never had other options available when I asked). If M-2 keeps it up, I'll keep coming back.

Mojitousa
10-18-16, 13:46

Claire:

All of the thrill is gone, and for the price, I can get much better service at an Asian apartment.Claire used to be one of my ATF. First time I saw her a few years back got a BBBJ without asking. This happened on my 2nd visit too, but thereafter insisted on a cover. Always had FS with no problem. Left her for a while, you get tired of the same meal all the time, haha. Last saw her a few months ago and seems to be upselling now. Definitely a cutie and open to anything, but got pricier. Haven't had the pleasure of Tina, and after reading this post, probably will not go back.

Layne123
10-18-16, 16:37
Was looking for somewhere close to home.

Went to Linda on Western.

Got short round girl. Maybe 30?

She asked for $50 for an hour and I said all I have is $60. She took the $60 and said "thanks. ".

And it was all downhill from there.

Massage was not good. Just running her hands over my body with little to no pressure.

She let roaming happen yet she wasnt very attractive to me, so that wasnt even fun.

Standard finish with standard tip.

Massage: 2, Looks: 2.

There was an older MT waiting out front when I left. Maybe 50? Still not my cup of tea yet just letting people know.

I will not return.

ReadyForRub
10-18-16, 16:43
Dropped by M-2 on Friday. Very nice set-up, relaxing atmosphere as opposed to some that can be more clinical. Drew Aimee, cute late-20's spinner. Nice TS with some teasing to put me at ease. Good massage, worked out lots of kinks on neck, shoulders, back and legs (more teasing during massage). On flip asked what I wanted, agreed on $ . 4 tip for everything. Excellent service, she knew how to work her muscles to relax mine, which came quick.

May have found my new go-to place, as I'd been disappointed with the quality of attendants at Lux lately (kept drawing an older attendant who just didn't do it for me, and they never had other options available when I asked). If M-2 keeps it up, I'll keep coming back.With the door fee, is that really $$. 1 for the session at an AMP?

Vern2020
10-18-16, 19:43
Was looking for somewhere close to home.

Went to Linda on Western.

Got short round girl. Maybe 30?

She asked for $50 for an hour and I said all I have is $60. She took the $60 and said "thanks. ".

And it was all downhill from there.

Massage was not good. Just running her hands over my body with little to no pressure.

She let roaming happen yet she wasnt very attractive to me, so that wasnt even fun.

Standard finish with standard tip.

Massage: 2, Looks: 2.

There was an older MT waiting out front when I left. Maybe 50? Still not my cup of tea yet just letting people know.

I will not return.I recently had a bad time with this masseuse myself. I've seen the older mamasan before and she was nice. Not amazing or anything, but nice. So, I feel a little bad about piling on her employee, but she really pissed me off.

Magooski
10-18-16, 22:26
I write a humorous story in response to an innocent question. And you delete it for being argumentative? I had several compliments on it. Who on earth would consider it as argumentative?As a three time flagee it's a pain waiting for post to get approved. They must have raised the bar and may not have the same sense of humor. My last issue was saying that maybe PM better than sharing news publically. The moral is I should just PM the guy. No harm, no foul. But they were discussing a place that was low key for several years and not on the radar. Why'all have a good night!6.

SteamTrain98
10-19-16, 02:05
With the door fee, is that really $$. 1 for the session at an AMP?Your math is right. Pretty consistent with what other AMPs have been asking, but with a much nicer attendant.

LongRanger99
10-19-16, 04:33
Does anyone have any recent visit information on Beijing Spa located near Pulaski & Irving Park?

I would like to have the low down on what a massage / visit is like after the remodeling was done earlier this year.

E6671
10-19-16, 17:55
With the door fee, is that really $$. 1 for the session at an AMP?It seems the Korean shops are all trying to get $. 4+ for FS. This is why I stopped going to Crystal off 57. . 8 door fee for "Up to 45 minutes" according to the sign and then price gauging for added menu items. They try and get more but will settle on $. 4. And the service level was nothing spectacular since Jenny left more than a year ago.

Stop the madness. Get a RS-AVS subscription and start supporting one of the Asian apartments. You will get a FULL hour and the service level is 3 X what I have received at an AMP.

DMichaels69
10-19-16, 18:43
Like a few of us, you stopped the madness. Sadly there are to many who throw ridiculous amounts of money at average women for average experiences. The battle is still lost at this point.

It seems the Korean shops are all trying to get $. 4+ for FS. This is why I stopped going to Crystal off 57. . 8 door fee for "Up to 45 minutes" according to the sign and then price gauging for added menu items. They try and get more but will settle on $. 4. And the service level was nothing spectacular since Jenny left more than a year ago.

Stop the madness. Get a RS-AVS subscription and start supporting one of the Asian apartments. You will get a FULL hour and the service level is 3 X what I have received at an AMP.

OF Charlie
10-19-16, 20:26
It seems the Korean shops are all trying to get $. 4+ for FS. This is why I stopped going to Crystal off 57. . 8 door fee for "Up to 45 minutes" according to the sign and then price gauging for added menu items. They try and get more but will settle on $. 4. And the service level was nothing spectacular since Jenny left more than a year ago.

Stop the madness. Get a RS-AVS subscription and start supporting one of the Asian apartments. You will get a FULL hour and the service level is 3 X what I have received at an AMP.I have posted on this before. I used to defend Crystal, but have since changed my stand. I live about 7 minutes from Crystal. I used to go monthly at least. I have not been there in about 23 months now. I really miss Coco, old timers know who I am talking about. I used to justify the 220 all in fee (80 foor fee + 140 L3) by the fact it takes close an hour for me to get to one of the Asian Apts by OHare. Beside the time for 2 hour round trip drive (time is money for me), you factor in the gas and tolls on 294 (6-8 tolls for round trip), the extra 20 at Crystal is basically offset. But I finally got sick of their 45 minute session and so so lineup. With AX, you can see the girls' pictures and read reviews.

BTW, I have not seen much posting on Crystal lately. Either people are not sharing the goods or the lineup is nothing to write home about. I suspect it's the latter.

E6671
10-19-16, 22:00
I have posted on this before. I used to defend Crystal, but have since changed my stand. I live about 7 minutes from Crystal. I used to go monthly at least. I have not been there in about 23 months now. I really miss Coco, old timers know who I am talking about. I used to justify the 220 all in fee (80 foor fee + 140 L3) by the fact it takes close an hour for me to get to one of the Asian Apts by OHare. Beside the time for 2 hour round trip drive (time is money for me), you factor in the gas and tolls on 294 (6-8 tolls for round trip), the extra 20 at Crystal is basically offset. But I finally got sick of their 45 minute session and so so lineup. With AX, you can see the girls' pictures and read reviews.

BTW, I have not seen much posting on Crystal lately. Either people are not sharing the goods or the lineup is nothing to write home about. I suspect it's the latter.I have mixed feelings if AX opens a location in SS. It will definitely be my go to. I just hope it does not put me in the poor house. LOL.

E6671
10-19-16, 22:17
Like a few of us, you stopped the madness. Sadly there are to many who throw ridiculous amounts of money at average women for average experiences. The battle is still lost at this point.I understand why many members feel comfortable at AMP's instead of BP or the apartment services. You can walk into an AMP and check it out without worrying about getting arrested whereas showing up at a hotel or condo shows intent for solicitation in the eyes of the law. It took me over a year to finally have the courage to sign up for RS-AVS and start visiting a couple of the Asian apartments. Best thing I have did. Also as many members point out the hunt to find that UTR provider or letting your hands wander during a first visit ads to the excitement. Almost like copping a feel at the movies when you were a youngster.

IdiotBoy
10-19-16, 23:19
I understand why many members feel comfortable at AMP's instead of BP or the apartment services. You can walk into an AMP and check it out without worrying about getting arrested whereas showing up at a hotel or condo shows intent for solicitation in the eyes of the law. It took me over a year to finally have the courage to sign up for RS-AVS and start visiting a couple of the Asian apartments. Best thing I have did. Also as many members point out the hunt to find that UTR provider or letting your hands wander during a first visit ads to the excitement. Almost like copping a feel at the movies when you were a youngster.M2, IMO, is basically like an apartment service where you get a massage and TS but pay an extra few bucks. Girls and services are both equal to any apartment service I've used.

PwnLife
10-20-16, 10:24
Does anyone have any recent visit information on Beijing Spa located near Pulaski & Irving Park?

I would like to have the low down on what a massage / visit is like after the remodeling was done earlier this year.It looks closed as of two or three weeks ago.

Ron M
10-20-16, 10:32

I would like to have the low down on what a massage / visit is like after the remodeling was done earlier this year.I drive through that intersection almost every morning. Everytime I glance over to that place the lights are on and there's a sign that flashes Open. I've never tried this place out.

Pura Vida
10-20-16, 10:51
So I stopped by for a much needed rub. Mamasan was absolutely brutal to look at and I decided against staying, as I was about to leave she indicated that they have a Latina on staff. So I caved. . 5 for the hour. The Latina was cute enough with a very nice ass. It was the absolute worst massage I have ever had. Nothing more to report. I struggled with myself to leave a nominal tip. Save your hard earned and go elsewhere.

Ron M
10-20-16, 11:34
It looks closed as of two or three weeks ago.I'll try to stop by sometime this week and check if they're open or closed. I won't try out their massages. Not interested in making an appointment.

Fireman469
10-20-16, 14:34
Coming up to your fair city for work and curious about the massage scene? In Indy we have 0 as far as good, cute, and younger. Interested in Euopean or Asian. Can anyone lead me down the path? Also intel on how apartments work? Please feel free to PM.

ChineseDragon
10-20-16, 16:49
Went in 2 weeks ago at 1130 am it was open she told me she was booked till 2 pm. Could I come back. I couldn't wait that long so I left and went somewhere else.

I drive through that intersection almost every morning. Everytime I glance over to that place the lights are on and there's a sign that flashes Open. I've never tried this place out.

TetonResearch
10-20-16, 19:05
Got an hour long massage. 70 to the house. Did not get a handshake at the end but the whole massage was teasing. LOTS of teasing, and my hands were free to roam wherever I pleased. I feel like if I pushed the subject I could have gotten a handshake at the end but figured if I go back next time that would be implied. Tipped 30. I figured on a normal massage I'd tip $15, and for an extra $15 she was all over my junk for an hour and I got to roam to my hearts content.

LazyRon
10-20-16, 20:39
I'll try to stop by sometime this week and check if they're open or closed. I won't try out their massages. Not interested in making an appointment.They are open I tried them once months ago and it sucks never visited since they remodel though there is another one across the street on pulaski.

(acupuncture) under new management only massage (in reality stupid rub nothing else).

Few blocks down the one on Milwaukee is excellent Quincy May and Candy all are greate.

Ron M
10-21-16, 01:29
Went in 2 weeks ago at 1130 am it was open she told me she was booked till 2 pm. Could I come back. I couldn't wait that long so I left and went somewhere else.Thanks CD. Saves me a trip from going in there.

LongRanger99
10-21-16, 02:37
Went in 2 weeks ago at 1130 am it was open she told me she was booked till 2 pm. Could I come back. I couldn't wait that long so I left and went somewhere else.Okay it appears others are having the same encounter as me. I went there about three to four weeks ago 3 times during one week. I was told busy each time. I was recommended to go there awhile back so I wanted to give them a try.

I was also trying to find out if the trouble is worth the trip and / or multiple trips.

LongRanger99
10-21-16, 02:42
They are open I tried them once months ago and it sucks never visited since they remodel though there is another one across the street on pulaski.

(acupuncture) under new management only massage (in reality stupid rub nothing else).

Few blocks down the one on Milwaukee is excellent Quincy May and Candy all are greate.I have been to the one on Pulaski around the corner, it has been awhile. When I went there, the women were European and they gave happy endings. Been reading the reports lately and they have been stating only massages now.

What place are you talking about on Milwaukee? ?Kingston Reflexology? What was your experience like?

Wood Street
10-21-16, 03:45
I have posted on this before. I used to defend Crystal, but have since changed my stand. I live about 7 minutes from Crystal. I used to go monthly at least. I have not been there in about 23 months now. I really miss Coco, old timers know who I am talking about. I used to justify the 220 all in fee (80 foor fee + 140 L3) by the fact it takes close an hour for me to get to one of the Asian Apts by OHare. Beside the time for 2 hour round trip drive (time is money for me), you factor in the gas and tolls on 294 (6-8 tolls for round trip), the extra 20 at Crystal is basically offset. But I finally got sick of their 45 minute session and so so lineup. With AX, you can see the girls' pictures and read reviews.

BTW, I have not seen much posting on Crystal lately. Either people are not sharing the goods or the lineup is nothing to write home about. I suspect it's the latter.I recently had a visit. Check out the south side thread. I think I am the only one here that ever updates on visits recently even though the place is a revolving door when I go.

Wood Street
10-21-16, 03:48
Got an hour long massage. 70 to the house. Did not get a handshake at the end but the whole massage was teasing. LOTS of teasing, and my hands were free to roam wherever I pleased. I feel like if I pushed the subject I could have gotten a handshake at the end but figured if I go back next time that would be implied. Tipped 30. I figured on a normal massage I'd tip $15, and for an extra $15 she was all over my junk for an hour and I got to roam to my hearts content.If you read the forum you can get great / useful advice on how to make the end a smooth transaction but if you want to participate here we need to know at least the name of the place.

LazyRon
10-21-16, 10:32
I have been to the one on Pulaski around the corner, it has been awhile. When I went there, the women were European and they gave happy endings. Been reading the reports lately and they have been stating only massages now.

What place are you talking about on Milwaukee? ?Kingston Reflexology? What was your experience like?Wellness across the street from CVS on Pulaski clean place and great service all the time.

Miamiat
10-21-16, 15:32
Got an hour long massage. 70 to the house. Did not get a handshake at the end but the whole massage was teasing. LOTS of teasing, and my hands were free to roam wherever I pleased. I feel like if I pushed the subject I could have gotten a handshake at the end but figured if I go back next time that would be implied. Tipped 30. I figured on a normal massage I'd tip $15, and for an extra $15 she was all over my junk for an hour and I got to roam to my hearts content.So where can we go to experience the same?

Frogger7777
10-21-16, 15:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Walker333
10-21-16, 16:08
So where can we go to experience the same?Are we now interested in just a dry teasing for $?

LongRanger99
10-21-16, 18:18
Wellness across the street from CVS on Pulaski clean place and great service all the time.I was not able to locate or verify a 'Wellness' across street from CVS on Pulaski. ?Are you sure?

Miamiat
10-21-16, 18:56
I'm always interested in new experiences with new providers. Sometimes the simple stuff is just as enjoyable as the crazy stuff. And in most cases, my crazy experiences are with those who started in the way that was described. Take a little time and effort, and you get far more than you bargained for.

Are we now interested in just a dry teasing for $?

Lurker01
10-21-16, 19:04
I was not able to locate or verify a 'Wellness' across street from CVS on Pulaski. ?Are you sure?Verified.

Too close to home for me to be a regular, but great experience on a first visit.

Lurker01
10-21-16, 19:06
Okay it appears others are having the same encounter as me. I went there about three to four weeks ago 3 times during one week. I was told busy each time. I was recommended to go there awhile back so I wanted to give them a try.

I was also trying to find out if the trouble is worth the trip and / or multiple trips.I drive past there all the time. Sign used to be on during business hours no matter what. Now, I'm guessing it's on when there's nobody in there. I've read there's only one girl working / owning.

Vern2020
10-21-16, 19:51
I was not able to locate or verify a 'Wellness' across street from CVS on Pulaski. ?Are you sure?I think he means H-Wellness, it is on Milwaukee by Pulaski. May from the old Relax works there (or did last time I went).

Hrodebert
10-22-16, 00:53
It's actually on Milwaukee. Nice place, and girls.

I was not able to locate or verify a 'Wellness' across street from CVS on Pulaski. ?Are you sure?

Jcon51
10-23-16, 11:34
Michelle on Diversey continues to be a good bet. Tip well and a nice, slow road to happiness is yours.

ApplePiePussy
10-23-16, 18:55
How many places have lotion available these days? I honestly hate oil massages. I hate having to drive home feeling oily. That stuff gets everywhere too. And even table showers don't get it off and besides I, like most here, prefer the ts beforehand. Biotin lotion, on the other hand, does the job just as well, is good for your skin, and comes completely off with a hot towel. A lot of times you don't even really need the towel. But you will rarely find it available and AMP's never have it.

Castlerae
10-23-16, 20:04
How many places have lotion available these days? I honestly hate oil massages. I hate having to drive home feeling oily. That stuff gets everywhere too. And even table showers don't get it off and besides I, like most here, prefer the ts beforehand. Biotin lotion, on the other hand, does the job just as well, is good for your skin, and comes completely off with a hot towel. A lot of times you don't even really need the towel. But you will rarely find it available and AMP's never have it.I've found on more than one instance that if I asked for it, I could get a dry massage. That way my body isn't covered with oil or anything that might have a scent, and the only place I usually end up getting anything on me is when she puts oil / lotion on her hand for the 'hand shake'. They'll usually offer you a hot towel to clean up afterwards anyway, and there's not a lot of oil / lotion to clean off. Besides, I like to feel their hands on me, not sliding all over me covered in something slick.

WhChris
10-23-16, 23:20
Hey guys will be in town this weekend for the series, looking for good Asian AMP.

Near O'Hare airport or even a trusted provider. Inbox me please, any info appreciated!

Go Cubbies!

BenBeck
10-23-16, 23:22
How many places have lotion available these days? I honestly hate oil massages. I hate having to drive home feeling oily. That stuff gets everywhere too. And even table showers don't get it off and besides I, like most here, prefer the ts beforehand. Biotin lotion, on the other hand, does the job just as well, is good for your skin, and comes completely off with a hot towel. A lot of times you don't even really need the towel. But you will rarely find it available and AMP's never have it.I hear you.

A place I like is Magic 88 on Irving, partly because they use a non-oily cream and they also have a really nice shower.

And more.

DanTheMan1289
10-24-16, 00:43
Michelle on Diversey continues to be a good bet. Tip well and a nice, slow road to happiness is yours.Which place on Diversey?

Bob521
10-24-16, 01:03
Any place that is serious about massage should have both. But you might need to ask for it.

I hear you.

A place I like is Magic 88 on Irving, partly because they use a non-oily cream and they also have a really nice shower.

And more.

LongRanger99
10-24-16, 01:54
Any place that is serious about massage should have both. But you might need to ask for it.I don't like lotion and especially oil.

I usually ask for baby powder and some have it and some do not.

Bob521
10-24-16, 13:24
Yeah I just took a look. That stuff is pretty expensive. Twice as expensive as ordinary lotion and 4 x as expensive as oil. I like the Bon Vitale Massage Lotion, as it is unscented and water dispersible. Still, I usually take a shower afterwards.

How many places have lotion available these days? I honestly hate oil massages. I hate having to drive home feeling oily. That stuff gets everywhere too. And even table showers don't get it off and besides I, like most here, prefer the ts beforehand. Biotin lotion, on the other hand, does the job just as well, is good for your skin, and comes completely off with a hot towel. A lot of times you don't even really need the towel. But you will rarely find it available and AMP's never have it.

DMichaels69
10-24-16, 15:40
Bob, if you buy a bit more expensive (hopefully better) lotion, it may be good to use rather than the crap a lot of places use. I like the Biotin idea.

Yeah I just took a look. That stuff is pretty expensive. Twice as expensive as ordinary lotion and 4 x as expensive as oil. I like the Bon Vitale Massage Lotion, as it is unscented and water dispersible. Still, I usually take a shower afterwards.

CoolPatrick
10-24-16, 16:32
Bob, if you buy a bit more expensive (hopefully better) lotion, it may be good to use rather than the crap a lot of places use. I like the Biotin idea.I think a professional grade lotion or oil is something a legit massage spa should be investing. Clients and therapists could have allergies to different oils or lotions. Aroma therapy is not for every guy. The better product can be washed off or even wiped off easily. Or at least clients will feel greasy.

Bottom line: do NOT buy (and leave) a gallon of Kirkland extra virgin olive oil and leave the bottle in the room, hallway, or work area for people to see. I remembered seeing that from one of my AMP session almost three years ago, can't remember it's the spa on Halsted around Randolph or the one on Diversity near Mini Cooper dealership or the one on Clyburn near the six corner of Fullerton. It was a good massage, but I can't help feeling being grilled and it's so difficult to wash it off.

WhChris
10-24-16, 17:16
Hey guys will be in town this weekend for the series, looking for good Asian AMP.

Near O'Hare airport or even a trusted provider. PM me or reply here please, any info appreciated!

Go Cubbies!Help a visiting Cubs fan out please.

Bob521
10-24-16, 21:11
I agree. One unhappy customer is far more expensive than the cost of oil / lotion. I never dreamed six months ago I would be researching massage oils and lotions. We get both the lotions and oils from professional distributors. Both are odorless and easy to wash away with water. Cost is about $35 per gallon, which is minor compared to the price of the massage. The Biotin was $62 per gallon, but it's definitely something to consider.

I think a professional grade lotion or oil is something a legit massage spa should be investing. Clients and therapists could have allergies to different oils or lotions. Aroma therapy is not for every guy. The better product can be washed off or even wiped off easily. Or at least clients will feel greasy.

Bottom line: do NOT buy (and leave) a gallon of Kirkland extra virgin olive oil and leave the bottle in the room, hallway, or work area for people to see. I remembered seeing that from one of my AMP session almost three years ago, can't remember it's the spa on Halsted around Randolph or the one on Diversity near Mini Cooper dealership or the one on Clyburn near the six corner of Fullerton. It was a good massage, but I can't help feeling being grilled and it's so difficult to wash it off.

JamesTChicago
10-25-16, 13:32
Hey everyone,

I work in River North and I am wondering if there are any close places to stop at on my way home. I've looked at don't see anything parlor wise. A parlor or individuals would work. Thanks in advance! Hope you gents are well and stay safe! James.

WretchedBliss
10-25-16, 19:14
Hey everyone,

I work in River North and I am wondering if there are any close places to stop at on my way home. I've looked at don't see anything parlor wise. A parlor or individuals would work. Thanks in advance! Hope you gents are well and stay safe! James.I know of one which is Green Spa off of Halsted. I personally haven't been there, but many reports from Rubmaps says it's good to go!

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/free-table-showers-green-spa-114-n-halsted-st-west-loop/37473445

Check it out and brag about it! Stay safe.

BluePillow
10-25-16, 19:20
I know of one which is Green Spa off of Halsted. I personally haven't been there, but many reports from Rubmaps says it's good to go!

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/free-table-showers-green-spa-114-n-halsted-st-west-loop/37473445

Check it out and brag about it! Stay safe.I've been to Green Spa.

Parking is hard to find because it's around Randolph restaurants. Service is normal, $ 2 for the normal ending. Nothing new, nothing bad, would definitely recommend if you just want a normal experience. I asked about FS (in Chinese too) but they weren't really down so I don't think you can get FS there. YMMV.

CoolPatrick
10-26-16, 10:52
I know of one which is Green Spa off of Halsted. I personally haven't been there, but many reports from Rubmaps says it's good to go!

Check it out and brag about it! Stay safe.Therapists know what they are doing and know what we are looking for. Just do or hint it correctly and you will get the typical ending at the typical price. And their massages are not bad at all.

CoolPatrick
10-26-16, 10:55
Hey everyone,

I work in River North and I am wondering if there are any close places to stop at on my way home. I've looked at don't see anything parlor wise. A parlor or individuals would work. Thanks in advance! Hope you gents are well and stay safe! James.https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5836118342.html

https://www.facebook.com/InfiniteBodyworkTherapies

If you want something legit and try to see if girls are willing to offer extra menu, this place on Dearborn has been there for a few years.

Rates: $100/ hr $150/90 min.

The punch line is Selling Skills. NOT thrills!

Therapists are young American girls, massage quality is very decent. But I did not have any success in extras. Just FYI.

Frogger7777
10-26-16, 13:12
https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5836118342.html

https://www.facebook.com/InfiniteBodyworkTherapies

If you want something legit and try to see if girls are willing to offer extra menu, this place on Dearborn has been there for a few years.

Rates: $100/ hr $150/90 min.

The punch line is Selling Skills. NOT thrills!

Therapists are young American girls, massage quality is very decent. But I did not have any success in extras. Just FYI.Very attractive girls, but 0 chance of extras.

Castlerae
10-26-16, 19:25
Very attractive girls, but 0 chance of extras.I don't know if you followed the link to their Facebook page, but they have a photo of their most recent addition. All I can say is I'd part with some serious coin to have fun with her!

Starks
10-26-16, 23:24
I need a little help here. This weather and some other activities has left my back, neck and shoulders stiffer and more sore than normal. I'm looking for the best actual massage in the Chicago or Near West Suburb area. Can anybody give me any suggestions. Extras not required, but I wouldn't mind.

Vern2020
10-27-16, 07:33
I need a little help here. This weather and some other activities has left my back, neck and shoulders stiffer and more sore than normal. I'm looking for the best actual massage in the Chicago or Near West Suburb area. Can anybody give me any suggestions. Extras not required, but I wouldn't mind.I recommend Lina at Grand Spa in Chicago.

Confucius
10-27-16, 20:06
I need a little help here. This weather and some other activities has left my back, neck and shoulders stiffer and more sore than normal. I'm looking for the best actual massage in the Chicago or Near West Suburb area. Can anybody give me any suggestions. Extras not required, but I wouldn't mind.Has some great deals from spas all over the area for Great-prices.

Walker333
10-28-16, 13:06
Was looking for a LMP or at least for a Latina mt for a while, but did not find anything better or original than AOL.

(BTW, please pm with any recommendations.).

Whent there on a week day around noon.

Was greeted by a nice looking Latina (She immediately informed me that only a half hour session for 50, is available.

She was an actual mp.

During the process, that I refrain from calling a massage, she barely touched my back, with "0" teasing. On a flip she present her menu:

He - 50, tl - 50, fn -50. I picked all three, so the total damage was $$ for 30 min, he, fn.

Unlimited roaming, but very mechanical, extremely fast hand shake.

At the end she offered her phone number and suggested that the next time I might get "more. " I did not ask what that "more" will be, did not take her number, just payed remaining balance, and left.

She seemed happier than me.

No plans for return.

CouchCouscous
10-29-16, 02:02
Near as I can tell, from the way AMPs and lmps keep popping up, there's no shortage of clients. These providers have a great business plan, they give service that's less sexy than doing it yourself with an AARP magazine, and new guys never stop trying them out. Funny thing is what they don't realize. If they gave great service, they'd be treated by the clients better. That feeling of being held in admiration and respect by one's clients turns a "gawd, get me outer here" kind of job into one a provider would want to stay till retirement. Just sayin'.

Call Me Slappy
10-29-16, 15:43
Based on recent reviews her I decided to give this place a shot. Got there, got buzzed in by mms, she asked me who I was, told her, she says "oh, you call me earlier. " Yes, yes I did.

I drew Amy, who was cute but skinny. Paid the. 8 door fee, got into the towel and sandals and headed to the TS. Popped my TS cherry here, got to say I liked it, got a good wash down with plenty of teasing. After that, the session "augured in" as test pilots say.

Back in the room I was dried off with some play, then got face down on the table. She covered me then left me on ice for about 3-4 long minutes. She came back in and started a rather lame massage, the "press on the muscles because they're not here for the massage. " Crap, I really did need a good massage. Then the bell rang and she disappeared again. OK, where's the MMS answering the door? After 5 minutes she comes back in smiling and apologizing. We're about 20 minutes in at this point. Then she hopped onto the table with me, stradling me and teasing from behind. Negotiations started, and I settled for basic service. Immediate flip, decent technique, and I was cleaned up and dressed within 10.

I look at my phone and see the time. I look right at her and say "That's the quickest hour I've ever had. " And of course she forgets to speak english right at that moment and just smiles. I left standard tip. On my way out I say to no one in particular "Well that sucked. ".

When I got outside I realized why I got hurried out. A nice big ass E or S class parked right next to the door. If it was one of you that got me hustled out, nice sled. Hope you had a better time than I did.

DMichaels69
10-29-16, 16:06
In other words, decent looking girl, overall crappy time. This is typical Korean AMP stuff, unfortunately.

Based on recent reviews her I decided to give this place a shot. Got there, got buzzed in by mms, she asked me who I was, told her, she says "oh, you call me earlier. " Yes, yes I did.

I drew Amy, who was cute but skinny. Paid the. 8 door fee, got into the towel and sandals and headed to the TS. Popped my TS cherry here, got to say I liked it, got a good wash down with plenty of teasing. After that, the session "augured in" as test pilots say.

Back in the room I was dried off with some play, then got face down on the table. She covered me then left me on ice for about 3-4 long minutes. She came back in and started a rather lame massage, the "press on the muscles because they're not here for the massage. " Crap, I really did need a good massage. Then the bell rang and she disappeared again. OK, where's the MMS answering the door? After 5 minutes she comes back in smiling and apologizing. We're about 20 minutes in at this point. Then she hopped onto the table with me, stradling me and teasing from behind. Negotiations started, and I settled for basic service. Immediate flip, decent technique, and I was cleaned up and dressed within 10.

I look at my phone and see the time. I look right at her and say "That's the quickest hour I've ever had. " And of course she forgets to speak english right at that moment and just smiles. I left standard tip. On my way out I say to no one in particular "Well that sucked. ".

When I got outside I realized why I got hurried out. A nice big ass E or S class parked right next to the door. If it was one of you that got me hustled out, nice sled. Hope you had a better time than I did.

DMichaels69
10-29-16, 16:13
The ones that don't realize it and the numbers increase weekly never will because of the ridiculous amount of money thrown at them. The other side of the coin is they have to deal with a lot of dolts so I'm sure that puts them in a bad mood too.

Near as I can tell, from the way AMPs and lmps keep popping up, there's no shortage of clients. These providers have a great business plan, they give service that's less sexy than doing it yourself with an AARP magazine, and new guys never stop trying them out. Funny thing is what they don't realize. If they gave great service, they'd be treated by the clients better. That feeling of being held in admiration and respect by one's clients turns a "gawd, get me outer here" kind of job into one a provider would want to stay till retirement. Just sayin'.

Call Me Slappy
10-29-16, 17:17
In other words, decent looking girl, overall crappy time. This is typical Korean AMP stuff, unfortunately.I went here based on someone's positive review in the Mt. Prospect thread. Definitely a serious case of YMMV, and boy did it V!

LongRanger99
10-29-16, 20:20
They are open I tried them once months ago and it sucks never visited since they remodel though there is another one across the street on pulaski.

Few blocks down the one on Milwaukee is excellent Quincy May and Candy all are greate.Efficiency.

Efficiency.

One of the main things I like about this Web Site / Forum / Blog is Efficiency. Usually one gets pointed in the wright direction instead of going through the trial and error.

I was interested in Beijing Massage because of referral from a Senior Member. It was a while back but this person also recommended Linda Spa which is just north or Irving Park and Western. I had a great time at Linda Spa. Senior Member also recommended Beijing Massage so I at least wanted to give place a try. Me enthusiasm was declining because of the difficulty of getting an appointment. Okay decided to listen to this Non Senior member and try H-Wellness. What a mistake. Totally In-Efficient. I wasted time and money. This massage parlor was totally Straight A. If I wanted Straight A then I could have went to a parlor near my home instead of wasting 30 miles of travel.

In the future if someone is going to give me information then I want Correct Monger information.

ChiHappiness
10-29-16, 22:06
Yeah this is NOT the place if you want an actual massage or even an hour's worth. Even if there wasn't anyone on deck they hustle you out.

PwnLife
10-30-16, 00:03
Efficiency.

Efficiency.

One of the main things I like about this Web Site / Forum / Blog is Efficiency. Usually one gets pointed in the wright direction instead of going through the trial and error.

I was interested in Beijing Massage because of referral from a Senior Member. It was a while back but this person also recommended Linda Spa which is just north or Irving Park and Western. I had a great time at Linda Spa. Senior Member also recommended Beijing Massage so I at least wanted to give place a try. Me enthusiasm was declining because of the difficulty of getting an appointment. Okay decided to listen to this Non Senior member and try H-Wellness. What a mistake. Totally In-Efficient. I wasted time and money. This massage parlor was totally Straight A. If I wanted Straight A then I could have went to a parlor near my home instead of wasting 30 miles of travel.

In the future if someone is going to give me information then I want Correct Monger information.I live near beijing massage, I haven't gone there myself based on reviews, but I usually drive AWAY from the city to get anything more than a HJ or regular massage. I do understand wanting to try something new though hehe.

PwnLife
10-30-16, 07:13
Yeah this is NOT the place if you want an actual massage or even an hour's worth. Even if there wasn't anyone on deck they hustle you out.Last time I was there they had a 45 minute option. The girl was good, and I didn't get shorted the time, but I FELT like I was shorted because she would leave for minutes at a time.

Gitty
10-30-16, 10:54
Went there last evening. No doorbell so I walked right in. Greeted by MMS. Got the hour for $70 ($4 credit card fee) and was told that the massage would be only for 45 minutes, but ended being an hour. Taken to the room and waited. A younger girl came in who was in about her 30's. The door was open pretty much the entire time. She was having a conversation with MMS for about 10 minutes. I was face down and felt a little awkward, but didn't say anything. Then I hear the doorbell and another enthusiast walks in. My door is still open as he is ushered in. The massage was mediocre, but the finish was great. Ended asking to give her a dental examination with my friend for 80. She was really into it and let the puppies out. I probably won't repeat because of the setup and overall damage.

NewCleve
10-30-16, 12:12

When I got outside I realized why I got hurried out. A nice big ass E or S class parked right next to the door. If it was one of you that got me hustled out, nice sled. Hope you had a better time than I did.Out of Willowbrook. The massages I've gotten there have been great.

Call Me Slappy
10-30-16, 14:08
Out of Willowbrook. The massages I've gotten there have been great.Thanks for the info, but a little far south for me.

CouchCouscous
10-30-16, 15:59
Kudos. Yeah. I use this forum to save time, $, and keep safe & happy. Tried a place far NW in Gilberts. Mandy. Mechanical & pricey with standard finish. Won't repeat.

DMichaels69
10-31-16, 15:35
She is still there? Got her once and it was terrible. Don't recommend.

Kudos. Yeah. I use this forum to save time, $, and keep safe & happy. Tried a place far NW in Gilberts. Mandy. Mechanical & pricey with standard finish. Won't repeat.

Walker333
10-31-16, 15:50
After reading some good reviews last week I Went to Relax.

Paid $. 6 the how fee.

Had older, chubby mp.

TS was a joke! 1.

Massage was weak, just mostly rubbing, weak, no deep tissue. 3.

Almost no teaching.

On flip she pulled up her bra and ended very mechanicaly and fast, but permitted some touching.

I tipped $. 8, but she was disappointed and demanded more, I said that don't have it.

I don't feel that. 8 isn't enough tip for all of the above.

Am I wrong?

No plans to return.

BrutusB74
10-31-16, 18:57

Paid $. 6 the how fee.

was a joke! 1.

Almost no teaching.

On flip she pulled up her bra and ended very mechanicaly and fast, but permitted some touching.

I tipped $. 8, but she was disappointed and demanded more, I said that don't have it.

Am I wrong?

No plans to return.For bad massage, no tease, and little roaming? $. 8 is too much. Maybe an extra. 1 for TS, but. 5 should have been plenty. These women have some nerve. So full of themselves.

Emiglio
11-01-16, 08:25
You are using $ and then not using $ both for the house fee and tip. My guess us you mean. 6 and. 8. Am I correct? And no you did not short tip her. You were generous to an ingrate. Happened to me a few years back and I almost grabbed it right back, and she quickly apologized. Of course it was a totally different person.

Paid $. 6 the how fee.

Had older, chubby mp.

TS was a joke! 1.

Almost no teaching.

Am I wrong?

No plans to return..

Frogger7777
11-01-16, 09:44
Anybody recently been to Bless Massage in Rosemont? There aren't any recent reports on this forum. Wondering if it's worth a visit. Their web site looks curiously legitimate, so I'm hesitant.

CoolPatrick
11-01-16, 10:29
Paid $. 6 the how fee.
Had older, chubby mp.
TS was a joke! 1.
Almost no teaching.
Am I wrong?
No plans to return.$= 100 dollar, . 1, . 6, and. 8 = 10,60, and 80 dollars. I can tell you may post this from your phone with frustration. Many spelling errors, inconsistent numbering, and line breaks at weird places. I don't mind spelling errors as I'm also bad at it when I'm in a rush. But everything else makes it difficult to understand.

To avoid confusion, I'd suggest next time just spelling out of the dollar amount if you don't want to remember the shorthand: $60 for house fee, tipped $80. DO NOT USE dollar sign to say dollar if you want to use. 6 or. 8 (short hand).

I'd think you were listing the points: 1. Massage was weak and then 2. There was almost no teasing. (I'm not sure if there was a bullet #3).

I rather think you did't use shorthand correctly, because if you did, paying $160 to the house and then tipped $180 to your MP is just unimaginable.

Anyway, from what I gather on the forum, the minimum or popularly acceptable tip for happy ending is $40 dollars, and if they are slightly younger, hotter and with better attitude then they may expect $20 more, or guys are more willing to pay in hope of making better connection for next time. I believe you have tipped more than she deserves in your case.

TonyDe
11-01-16, 11:02
$60=sixty dollars,$80=eighty dollars,$100-one hundred dollars,$376=three hundred and seventy six dollars. Why on earth do you guys still insist on using some confusing nonsense. KISS.