PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Mylar 824
01-11-08, 09:15
Been here three or four times. http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ers/532533692.html

Massage varies from ok to non existent. Girls are very nice looking and friendly, he only, nothing more.

Dent55
01-11-08, 12:10
Keeping with the walk down memory lane, it seems K-girls used to be more common then they are currently, but wait, now for the good news.

Jean at the Thai Palace is one hot K-girl. full body tan, young, pretty face, nince tits, tight @#@#, performance YMMV.

Whiskey Priest
01-11-08, 12:21
She rep'd that Asian girl Ceci for awhile. Ceci was definitely a hottie. Ceci went independent and shows up every now and again (about once a year), but I've not seen her in a long time.

I still talk to her on a semi-regular basis. Great girl, great service. She's not even remotely active as she used to be... but I guess that's good news for me! :p

She still lives out west, but is talking about moving out of Chicago area. In and out of school, in and out of work, but all in all she's doing pretty good.

Fumfn69
01-11-08, 14:59
Average looking but clean place. Table shower was below average and dipped into my massage time. The girl was extremely touchy feely which I love. She even put my hands on her. Shocked when she refused HJ. If you're looking for a lot of touching in private areas you may enjoy this but unlikely to get more.

Goat Trotter
01-11-08, 19:46
WTF is with the asian MTs posting their pics lately? Please post/PM on accuracy if someone visits. Tempting... I'll update when I'm back in town... I've been window shopping heh

genuis8
01-12-08, 12:23
Average looking but clean place. Table shower was below average and dipped into my massage time. The girl was extremely touchy feely which I love. She even put my hands on her. Shocked when she refused HJ. If you're looking for a lot of touching in private areas you may enjoy this but unlikely to get more.

Whats the name of your therapist? My table shower was below average. Note that it costs an extra $20 for TS. Their ad on CL lists $45/$69 for half/1-hour... but you need to call ahead and make an appt for these rates. Otherwise, walk-ins will be charged $50/$75. My therapist was only a little bit touchy feely, no extras.

Rogster
01-12-08, 13:08
First time submitter to this chat. And I want to thank others for their reports and comments. By reading these posts, I was first able to connect with Oriental Spa. And had a great experience there. Only to find it closed shortly thereafter.

So I was back reading the posts to find a substitute and decided to visit Relax based on your comments. It was good information.

Visited there yesterday after a reservation for a 90 minute massage. 90 minutes is only a few buck more than 60 minutes. And it really ensures that you will have quality time with your masseuse. Unrushed. I didn't know any of the girls and was assigned "Shelly" or "Sherry" (not sure which). She is a little older, but trim and nice. I'd rather have a really good massage by an OK looker than a lousy massage with a cutie.

She didn't recommend a shower and I didn't need one, so I stripped down and was ready for her when she returned. It was a very nice massage. Slow and purposeful. She knew what I wanted and really worked the gluts in a wonderful way. Before the turn, she drizzled oil down my crack and then teased in, around and under my crotch. I "ahhed" and rose up so she could get full access. WOW. When I turned, she pointed and asked if I would like more. For five fingers. I said yes, and she proceeded to give me the best HJ I could have ever asked for. Caring and loving at first and then a perfect finish.

The massage lasted a full 90 minutes and she carefully cleaned up with hot towels each section she worked on. Good value overall.

Advice from you guys. If you add an extra for. 4 or. 5, do you then tip heavily on top of that? Reason I ask is that at Oriental she never asked for any fee upfront (concerned about legality), just expected a generous tip. Which I provided (in the. 4 to. 5 range). So when you pay for an extra, do you also tip like you would when the "extra" comes with the massage fee?

Thanks again to those regular contributors and advisors.

Mr Fat G
01-12-08, 14:35
I was driving down 35th st. and I notice a mp on the corner of 35th and union, does anyone know about this place?

Thanks

Mr Fat G

Massagedoc
01-12-08, 14:46
I was driving down 35th st. and I notice a mp on the corner of 35th and union, does anyone know about this place?

Thanks

Mr Fat GFrom what I have been told, it is run by the same people at Rose on Ashland, have not been there but one of the girls I used to see at Relax told me that, for me it is too close for comfort.

genuis8
01-12-08, 14:54

Thanks

Mr Fat G

I think this is the Yellow Rose Spa, if the address is 702 W 35th St. They advertise on New City & The Reader. Hours are 10-8 (i think). I was there once. 2-3 chinese therapists who used to work in the chinatown area. Expect similar treatment, but YMMV. Rate is either 60 or 65/hr.

Musei
01-12-08, 16:51
WTF is with the asian MTs posting their pics lately? Please post/PM on accuracy if someone visits. Tempting... I'll update when I'm back in town... I've been window shopping heh

Would this be in the Erotic or Therapeutic section? Other cities use more posting of pics on CL, such as New York. Chicago might be following this pattern now.

Goat Trotter
01-12-08, 17:38
Would this be in the Erotic or Therapeutic section? Other cities use more posting of pics on CL, such as New York. Chicago might be following this pattern now.
Therapeutic, which made me think it was pretty ballys of them to start... hope they don't attract too much of attention from the LE..

Musei
01-12-08, 18:04
Therapeutic, which made me think it was pretty ballys of them to start... hope they don't attract too much of attention from the LE..

Why would LE care about pics in the Therapeutic section? Shit, with all the crap that is already up there and all...?? All LE has to do is just read this list and a couple of others if they even ever wanted to do anything. Yeah, New York and I think LA use the posting of pics on as much more extensively than Chicago currently does.

Musei
01-12-08, 18:20
Why would LE care about pics in the Therapeutic section? Shit, with all the crap that is already up there and all...?? All LE has to do is just read this list and a couple of others if they even ever wanted to do anything. Yeah, New York and I think LA use the posting of pics on CL much more extensively than Chicago currently does.

Took a look at the CL section and all AMPs with pics seem pretty legit except perhaps for this one (not Asian btw)...

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ths/536345963.html

What a contradiction!!

genuis8
01-13-08, 12:33
Advice from you guys. If you add an extra for. 4 or. 5, do you then tip heavily on top of that? Reason I ask is that at Oriental she never asked for any fee upfront (concerned about legality), just expected a generous tip. Which I provided (in the. 4 to. 5 range). So when you pay for an extra, do you also tip like you would when the "extra" comes with the massage fee?

Thanks again to those regular contributors and advisors.

The house fee is just for the massage. The .4 or .5 tip is for the "extra" that you described. If none is given, the tip should be $10 or $20 for the massage, ONLY if it is good, otherwise Zero.

Enderwiggen
01-13-08, 19:14
For those here that dont have access to TER or MReview, I have put up two reviews of United, and Relax. Seniors PM me for info, I am cusrious if anyone has EVER gotten FS from United. I have yet to. Solid service though.

Chi Guy
01-14-08, 00:19
For those here that dont have access to TER or MReview, I have put up two reviews of United, and Relax. Seniors PM me for info, I am cusrious if anyone has EVER gotten FS from United. I have yet to. Solid service though.

I've tried United a few times. I never got more than a handshake. That's pretty typical of the reviews of this place. I've never heard of anyone getting FS there. If they have, I'm pretty sure it's a rare exception to the rule.

Raoul Duke
01-14-08, 02:00
Keeping with the walk down memory lane, it seems K-girls used to be more common then they are currently, but wait, now for the good news.

Jean at the Thai Palace is one hot K-girl. full body tan, young, pretty face, nince tits, tight @#@#, performance YMMV.I'd have to agree, I had a nice time with Jean. Started off with an uninspired massage, but once she got comfortable with me, my patience was rewarded.

Bery pretty cans and skin, firm body and a nice round caboose. Me go home very happy and relaxed.

Al Bundy78
01-14-08, 05:49
I started going to xindy 2 years ago and hadn't been disappointed with thier service till recently. In the past they had always been curtious and very willing to make you happy. Eventhough I have checked out other places xindy had been my good 'ol standby. The last couple of time I've been there the service has been really bad. I had Lola (with the weird red/orange hair color), who might be newer than the others or just a night timer but I'm not sure cuz I used to frequent durring the days. This time I decided to cash in my frequent user card for the free massage and Lola tried upselling me for more time. I told her the 45 min massage was fine. We go to the room and because of the keen eye of one of our fellow mongers, I payed more attention to the towles on the table and sure enough they looked wrinkeld like they were layed on. So I swapped them out with towles from the bottom of the stack that looked fresh. After a way too much oil massage, on the flip she asked and went right for the HJ. No teasing, just pulling. My hands roamed, like usual and then after a hot towel cleanup. But this was the kicker. She used towels from the room and wet them in the massage room sink! For anyone whos been there, those sinks are used for washing up after our "cash deposits"! After the cleanup she did a little arm and face massaging then her timer went off she said "okay finish" walked out and came right back in with water, turned the light bright florecent light on while I was still naked and started setting up for the next monger. While she was just hanging around in the room waiting for me to get dressed and pay her. I saw her unfold all the towels are restack them. I never saw her refold the ones she used on me, but the ones that were in the room when I got there did have that layed-on look. I gave her my usual. 40 that I've been giving for the last 2 years to all the other girls, and she said "only. 40? You give me. 60" I told her thats what I always give. She said ". 60 next time" and I walked out.

Overall a poor experience in comparison to their past service level because of too things, the towel shortage and the rudness of turning on the light and demanding more money for the same HJ the other girls have been giving for the last 2 years. Now that I've cashed in my frequent user card, I don't think I will be going back to Xindy.

I went to Xindy last week and had a horrible experience. I think the girls name was Judy, ok looking but she had a very disturbing set of teeth - yellow like she had swigged a gallon of piss just before I got there. After a HORRIBLE 40 minute "massage" (and I mean horrible even for an AMP), she flipped me. On the flip, she wanted .6 and I offered .4. She agreed. When I tried to grope her chest through her shirt (not topless!) she pushed my hand away and said "only for .6". a few minutes later I tried to rub her ass and got the same message with her bony hand.

That ruined it for me and i was then the one pushing her hand away from my stick. I demanded she stop the handshake ( I was disgusted by her, so it was easier than you think...hehe) and left her with a ten dollar tip in disgust. For the standard .4, I expect that I can do some simple through-the-clothes groping. Wouldnt you all agree?

Contract that with the great experience I had at Alice Salon the week prior. I will never go back to that filthy pit- EVER.

Mikey Miller
01-14-08, 06:28
What should I do/where should I go if Im looking for a massagge with a happy ending, etc.?

Past Tense
01-14-08, 13:14
Made an appointment with Thai Palace over the weekend at their Lincoln Park location (normal $60 donation). Saw Sugar. Very sweet very pretty Korean Girl early 20s nice pointy Cs 5-4 105 or 110 lb. Light brown hair limited English . Beautiful Skin, you know that perfect tight smooth asian wonam skin?

She asked me if I wanted to shower but I declined since I had showered an hour earlier. After undressing and waiting a couple minutes for her to come in she started in with a cursory massage. Not professional but a sort of getting yto know you type thing. On the flip she disrobed and started an all body kind of carressing thing finally settling on paying some attention to Mr. Happy. throughout things she seemed conscious about limiting the exchange of bodily fluids, although not obnoxious about it (I once had an apartment girl who insisted on wiping everything down with moist wipes every step of the way - a real buzz kill) Once things had progressed she put the cover on and proceeded with one of the better CBJs I have had. At this point I asked about DATY and sh declined saying she did kiss though so we tried some light kissing which was good but no tongue.

Into an energetic cowgirl. After a few minutes she asked if I wanted change places I said sure and as we were switching I did get my DATY. She responded normally and then wiped my face off ith a towel. Finished in missionary looking down at her angelic face.

Afterwards with some time left she massaged my face a little, cudddled a little, cleaned me up and then insisted on dressing me. All in all a good time. I've spent more and gotten less.

Looks: 9
Body: 9
Attitude:9
Service: 8

She also told me she will be moving to the O'hare location in a few days.

Chi Guy
01-14-08, 18:07
What should I do/where should I go if Im looking for a massagge with a happy ending, etc.?

Research some of the older posts on this board. All the info's there. You just gotta look for it.

Luke Appling
01-14-08, 19:50
Average looking but clean place. Table shower was below average and dipped into my massage time. The girl was extremely touchy feely which I love. She even put my hands on her. Shocked when she refused HJ. If you're looking for a lot of touching in private areas you may enjoy this but unlikely to get more.I'm sorry, but the chances of getting extras at a spa with this location is extremely unlikely. It is across the street from the city's most expensive private school!!! There is no way LE would allow a place to thrive in this location.

Invisible Man
01-15-08, 00:30
Visiting downtown next month from out of state.

Looking for AMP within walking distance of State & Grand. I have looked through the old posts, but I can't tell where anything is. Any advice would be appreciated.

IM

Mj138
01-15-08, 02:37
I read about it and thought I would give it a shot since I live in the city. easy parking, seemed like no one was there. First girl came out and I paid 60 for one hour. She handed me off to a woman, older named Cindy. Really thin. it started to pick up and she left the room several times to answer the door. It was lame, we would get going and then she would walk out, no warning. Massage was ok. On the flip she played and brushed the boy and said, "massage down there." I said yes and the negotiation began, She said 50, I said 40, she laughed. She said 50 and I said 40 again, this kept up while she got me rock hard. It was a decent HJ and I paid her 40.

Looks: 5
Massage: 5
Atmosphere: 7
Service :3
HJ: 6

Chi Guy
01-15-08, 09:20

Looking for AMP within walking distance of State & Grand. I have looked through the old posts, but I can't tell where anything is. Any advice would be appreciated.

IM

I don't think you're going to find anything within walking distance from State & Grand. My advice is to grab a taxi or public transportation and head south to the Chinatown area (approx. Cermak & Wentworth). Many choices to be had there.

Fumfn69
01-15-08, 11:23

IM8 South Michigan

Blow Dro
01-15-08, 11:45
Made an appointment with Thai Palace over the weekend at their Lincoln Park location (normal $60 donation). Saw Sugar. Very sweet very pretty Korean Girl early 20s nice pointy Cs 5-4 105 or 110 lb. Light brown hair limited English . Beautiful Skin, you know that perfect tight smooth asian wonam skin?What is the door fee for thai palace, and is this normal(extras). or did you just manage to get lucky?

Fumfn69
01-15-08, 15:09
Anyone been to Haiku Spa on Superior near Orleans?

Ratherbshootin
01-15-08, 15:32
I used to post here a lot back when it was at the old site. Took me from the tiime it changed till now to find it again.

I have seen many massage girls starting with Lusinia. Never got a thing there, guess i did not know the right signals. Guess thats why I like AMPS.

Saw Lisa at Senina. Great table shower. she laughed way too much guess she found me funny. got her top off and she has nipples that could poke your eye out. Very solid hand action. Will see her again.

Anna from Craigs list. Mongolian girl. kind of chunky. she stayed fully clothed which was OK. 60 and 40 tip for happy ending. HARD massage but I needed it. Her place was way too cold. Started off the finish with a glove on her hand but it came off. OK in a pinch.

Laura a Hispanic girl advertises on CL. Little chunky, stays clothed 80 with 20 tip. Nice massage let you feel breasts kind of funky HJ. Give her a 5.

June Spa, Always a good time there. 20-40 tip and always a nice finish. Some girls loose the top. I use this place a lot.

Megis in Park ridge. Nice place no extras.

As I think of more will post just want to contribute to a place that has given me so much.

HappyGardener
01-15-08, 16:12
What is the door fee for thai palace, and is this normal(extras). or did you just manage to get lucky?

The door fee is $60 as you quoted. He had the typical experience of any Asian apt in the city and suburbs. Nothing lucky about it. He just didnt mention the $100 tip that is normal also for a total of $160

Wadman
01-15-08, 17:52
Hi, newbie to the forum here.

I was going o visit my favorite AMP( obviously I haven't been there in a while) on Friday, and it was shut down. The place was on Harlem ave. by Foster (Oriental Beauty Spa).

Does anybody have any info where the staff is working now? Is there another AMP near here that someone can recommend (other than United)?

Thank you.

Arete06
01-15-08, 19:18

IMMercy Acupuncture and Massage center - 8 South Michigan

Fumfn69
01-16-08, 09:25
There's a new place just north of 3800 N. Ashland. I believe it's called Aroma. A girl from Rose Spa named Kiki opened it. She gives a great massage as does at least one other girl there she took from Rose who is Russian. I doubt there are extras but for a good massage this is worth a try.

Fumfn69
01-16-08, 11:12
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ths/540122594.html

Silvio
01-16-08, 12:52
...dan dan da ra dan da ra da ra da ra da

Being were in the political season I'll take a stab at whats going on with politics here in Chicago. I'm disgusted at the lack of talent and service that these fuckers keep shoving down our throat. We have no one to blame but each other the question is are we going to put up with it or do something about it. What the fuck am I talking about you ask. I'll tell you what I'm talking about. The ugly old hags working the AMPs are not fucking acceptable and we should fight for better quality. I have a dream that one day well get back to younger prettiers girls we used to have like we did when Royal Spa and The Bakery were in session. These girls had skills and treated you like a king with the soft kissing while on your stomach and the brushing of the hair to get you all worked up. The old hags just wanna grab your junk and rip it right off. The AMPs today are fuking bullshit. My trip to Dallas a few years showed much just how bad we have things here. I discovered 3 AMPs in a strip mall one fine day riding through the Dallas streets and each place got better and younger as I checked em out. I ended up with a 18yr old beauftiful girl named "YUMI" and the chances a of that happending here are slim to none because we dont demand any better. Well I'm fed up with it. I literally walked out of 5 AMPs on Friday between 1pm and 3:30pm afternoon because I wasnt having it with ugly old broads anymore.

AJ Salon

Walked in ugly latina with a hawk nose while another soso gal was chomping down some lunch...walked out

Relax

Older woman early 40s...walked out

Yellow Rose Spa

Older woman mid to early 50s...walked out

Salon 88

Mid 30s latina looked like she was sucking on something and I may have interuppted her session when she answered the door. Looked like a crackhead...walked out.

Elegant Spa

Older woman mid 50s...walked out.

WTF is going on here is that no one is taking a stance. Well I did and walked out. Whos going to join me and send these fuking owners a message.

Ilguy 1968
01-16-08, 15:00
...walked out.

WTF is going on here is that no one is taking a stance. Well I did and walked out. Whos going to join me and send these fuking owners a message.That's exactly the thing to do, guys: walk out. Don't boycott, cuz let's face it, there are plenty of folks who do not go to those places already, and they won't even know that there is a boycott going on. Physically go to the place, and if you do not get what you want for whatever you want to pay, walk out. They will get the message.

Ben Stolen
01-16-08, 15:08
Past Tense,

Where is the O'Hare location?

Any have any good Asian apartments up North?

Member #3952
01-17-08, 00:20
Made a quick trip to CTM on Montrose. First time with Dana. Went for the 1/2 option at $55. Massage was so-so, a little too much oil for my taste. The older women gives a better massage in my opinion.

However, to my surprise, Dana began a little ass play before the flip. On the flip it was your standard finish. I don't think she said a word too me the entire time. Tipped $30, total damage was $85.

Rushman
01-17-08, 05:45
Made a quick trip to CTM on Montrose. First time with Dana. Went for the 1/2 option at $55. Massage was so-so, a little too much oil for my taste. The older women gives a better massage in my opinion.

However, to my surprise, Dana began a little ass play before the flip. On the flip it was your standard finish. I don't think she said a word too me the entire time. Tipped $30, total damage was $85.Hi Wheels,

This sound good where is CTM location?

Past Tense
01-17-08, 09:58
Ben,

IO haven't been to the TP O'hare location , don't know where it is. You will have to call them.

Steven City
01-17-08, 10:31
Where is the lincoln park location? Having no luck finding it

Thanks

[QUOTE=Past Tense]Made an appointment with Thai Palace over the weekend at their Lincoln Park location (normal $60 donation). Saw Sugar. Very sweet very pretty Korean Girl early 20s nice pointy Cs 5-4 105 or 110 lb. Light brown hair limited English . Beautiful Skin, you know that perfect tight smooth asian wonam skin?

George W. Bush
01-17-08, 11:40
Check CL. I don't know their location but they have ads pretty much every day from what I saw.

Musei
01-17-08, 13:25
There's a new place just north of 3800 N. Ashland. I believe it's called Aroma. A girl from Rose Spa named Kiki opened it. She gives a great massage as does at least one other girl there she took from Rose who is Russian. I doubt there are extras but for a good massage this is worth a try.

My understanding is that this is a strictly legit place, please correct me if I am wrong. However, Kiki is very attractive regardless!

Ratherbshootin
01-17-08, 15:31
A couple guys asked me about it. Have seen Penny and older woman and Kim a little younger and she was willing to shuck her top for me. They both do a great back walk which I love. The place is on dempster west of Skokie blvd. Happy ending is all I have gotten there. No more, YET.

Past Tense
01-17-08, 20:08
Dude,

Sorry to get off on a rant here.

You have no posts offering any credible info yet you are asking me to post the location of a place I reviewed on the open forum? Should I just list the street address so that the Local authorities who scan this board can waltz over and bust some nice girls just trying to make a living?

I think not. There is ample info on the board as to how you can connect with this apartment opertion, either take the plung or don't. Expectng others to hand you info on every step of the process is lazy as well as unrealistic.

Show a little initiative.

Don't be offended if I find your request suspicious - No wonder some of the senior members make comments like Senior members only PM for info.

There is a difference between being a newbie (we were all newbies once) and a rude child.

Truthfu11
01-18-08, 14:14
My understanding is that this is a strictly legit place, please correct me if I am wrong. However, Kiki is very attractive regardless!Went to Aroma today. Heater was broken and temp was 48. To cold to take my clothes off! Oh, well, I'll try again some other day.

Pengansai
01-18-08, 17:05
I was out of town the last few days, and thought I might share my road trip experience, which I have also posted on the local Warren, OH site.

For those of you who do not know, Warren could be a monger's dream town. Check out the site, and go there if at all possible. It is 10 minutes off of I-80, about 45 minutes eat of Cleveland.

I was in OH for business, so I thought I would stop by Sun in Warren.

I had originally accidently found this place about 4-5 yrs ago on a road trip. The mamasan actually let me stay the night back then and cooked me eggs and bacon in the am (I did 3 different girls that night--what a memory!).

I told the current mamasan about my last trip. She offered to do the same anytime.

This trip I had Connie, who was awesome. she has huge fake tits, with some of the biggest, most erect nipples, on top of a hot, thin body.

Great TS, followed by daty, fs, and lfk.

She begged a little too much for a tip, which I eventually provided ($20 on top of $50 house and $100 for her).

Sun continues to be one of my favorites in the entire country, and I can't wait for my next road trip.

Raoul Duke
01-18-08, 18:37
I tried to post this in the CL section, but I wasn't able to access it with my login information, so I apologize if I offend anyone for posting my (CL) experience here.

I saw Allanah's ad and decided to give her a ring. It's been a helluva week and I needed some R&R. I typically don't like to spend 1. 5 (unless I'm getting the full monty), but, as usual, I tend not to think clearly when the urge hits. So much for getting wiser with age. Anyhow, Allanah sounded great on the phone and she was able to accommodate my schedule. I arrived at her location and was pleased when she opened the door: attractive, early 20s, great personality and firm. Gotta like that. She puts you at ease the second you meet her. If I come in to some extra money, I'll go back to try the other items on the menu. However, in my feeble attempt to get the most bang for my massage buck, I'll have to stick with the EMPs. Not a bad thing, but I'm still searching for the perfect combination of sensuality and affordability. Wish me luck, I'll report back as I continue on my quest.

Chi Guy
01-18-08, 19:30
I was out of town the last few days, and thought I might share my road trip experience, which I have also posted on the local Warren, OH site.

For those of you who do not know, Warren could be a monger's dream town. Check out the site, and go there if at all possible. It is 10 minutes off of I-80, about 45 minutes eat of Cleveland.

I was in OH for business, so I thought I would stop by Sun in Warren.

I had originally accidently found this place about 4-5 yrs ago on a road trip. The mamasan actually let me stay the night back then and cooked me eggs and bacon in the am (I did 3 different girls that night--what a memory!).

I told the current mamasan about my last trip. She offered to do the same anytime.

This trip I had Connie, who was awesome. she has huge fake tits, with some of the biggest, most erect nipples, on top of a hot, thin body.

Great TS, followed by daty, fs, and lfk.

She begged a little too much for a tip, which I eventually provided ($20 on top of $50 house and $100 for her).

Sun continues to be one of my favorites in the entire country, and I can't wait for my next road trip.

Just goes to show how important it is to buddy up to the mamasan. A little hug and a present now and then can pay off bigtime.

Quimby
01-19-08, 03:04
Where is the lincoln park location? Having no luck finding it

Thanks

[QUOTE=Past Tense]Made an appointment with Thai Palace over the weekend at their Lincoln Park location (normal $60 donation). Saw Sugar. Very sweet very pretty Korean Girl early 20s nice pointy Cs 5-4 105 or 110 lb. Light brown hair limited English . Beautiful Skin, you know that perfect tight smooth asian wonam skin?

Tried to go there once also. They run you around halsted a bit. Did not get in though. The guys engrish was too good to me. He asked me too many questions so I said to hell with this and left.

Iceman1951
01-20-08, 01:05
Went to body and soul I had the girl June very pretty. I would only ask for June great massage and you know.

Krzysiom5
01-20-08, 03:47
Anyone know what happend?

Iceman1951
01-21-08, 00:08
They were busted and closed down for ever.

Deizel5
01-21-08, 02:55
The mamasan actually let me stay the night back then and cooked me eggs and bacon in the am (I did 3 different girls that night--what a memory!).How did you manage that? Had no other place to stay? Must've been awesome.

Musei
01-21-08, 14:02
They were busted and closed down for ever.

You're wrong, I don't mean to be rude but get ALL your facts straight before you spout off with something like this.

Buffbilly
01-21-08, 15:38
Found this Egyptian themed barbershop or spa for men on CL. On Michigan avenue. It's a huge barbershop with flat screen they had the game on, pretty latina with tattoos greets me in a little belly dancer costume, takes my coat offers me a drink, she gave me tour, took me to massage room upstairs, 2 beds seperated by silk curtains, candles everywhere, smelled great. She gave me a robe and told me to undress to my comfort level, she does this great back scratch/exfoliate thing, massage was great, even my ass, she turned me over, huge tits in my face, then she gave me a legitimate facial that almost made me nutt all over her. Not the facial I wanted but she did a good job. When I asked her to rub my dick she said "this is not that type of place". She allowed me to self serve. Nice place a cool hang out spot, girls are cute and extra friendly, no extras. I tipped her $40 and I went back a few days later for a shave. $50 she lathered me up with shaving cream, she was gentle and sensual and trimmed me up really good but still no extra.

Their on the south end of Michigan Avenue, late hours, very clean.

312-326-6801

Pengansai
01-21-08, 16:34
How did you manage that? Had no other place to stay? Must've been awesome.All I did was ask. Originally I offered to pay the same $80 or so that a motel would have cost (I was driving from Chicago to Washington DC, and needed to stay somewhere for the night anyway).

However, after paying for the services of 3 different girls (as I remember, the mamasan also waived the house pay for the third one), they offered to let me just crash for free.

I went out and brought back some beer, and had a great time sitting around with the girls watching TV and drinking.

The places in Warren are pretty active, and thus, usually have several girls working at one time.

If you are ever anywhere near the area, it is worth going out of your way to spend time in Warren. It belongs in the monger hall of fame.

Chicagotrick
01-21-08, 17:09
It was on the news about a month or so ago that they took a final bust. And now they are closed. That could mean one thing and one thing only! Just wanted to add that.

You're wrong, I don't mean to be rude but get ALL your facts straight before you spout off with something like this.

Truthfu11
01-21-08, 18:03
Any reviews on this place on Lincoln? I've seen them advertise recently and it looks interesting.

Chrisj321
01-22-08, 01:51
You're wrong, I don't mean to be rude but get ALL your facts straight before you spout off with something like this.I think maybe it was sarcasm due to the fact someone with 0 posts came with an off the wall question. But I could be wrong.

JimmyBLong
01-22-08, 08:11
There's not much 411 on this place. Most things I've read have been that it is a rip off. I went about 6-7 months ago and spent a lot of money ($$) for an ok massage and HS. They since raised their prices to down right silly and emphasized that they do not do massages. I haven't been back and haven't heard of anyone TOFTT. I still am intrigued by their web site and the whole concept of the day passes which are only available for sale at rare times or something odd like that. Any more info on this place would be great.

Chicagotrick
01-22-08, 10:19
What are you talking about. You must be the owner. I've been to your place and your place looks nothing like your website, or what you stated. You washroom is nasty. You have no shower. And the room upstairs, the one sheet that could be hanging from the ceiling to divde the rooms is not silk. Perhaps its the sheet you put on the weak massage table. The carpet is sticky and the girls are from the streets. Tweenty dollar girls at that. The only thing that you stated that was true is that your place is a self service cause even though they are street girls they are not providers. Also here is a tip from a good hobbiest don't have your pimp buddys and drugs sellers hanging in the buiness. A little clorox may clean your toliet. Invest a 1. 50 in washing the one massage table sheet. In addition they have white towels on sale at k-mart. And your girl at the front desk maybe instead of making her your receptionist perhaps she can be more usefull if you give her the position of housekeepper. Never put the ugliest girl at your front desk. Only if I could have gotten a refund would I have been happy. Stay away guys, this guy has nothing to offer. His website is a scam.

Found this Egyptian themed barbershop or spa for men on CL. On Michigan avenue. It's a huge barbershop with flat screen they had the game on, pretty latina with tattoos greets me in a little belly dancer costume, takes my coat offers me a drink, she gave me tour, took me to massage room upstairs, 2 beds seperated by silk curtains, candles everywhere, smelled great. She gave me a robe and told me to undress to my comfort level, she does this great back scratch / exfoliate thing, massage was great, even my ass, she turned me over, huge tits in my face, then she gave me a legitimate facial that almost made me nutt all over her. Not the facial I wanted but she did a good job. When I asked her to rub my dick she said "this is not that type of place". She allowed me to self serve. Nice place a cool hang out spot, girls are cute and extra friendly, no extras. I tipped her $40 and I went back a few days later for a shave. $50 she lathered me up with shaving cream, she was gentle and sensual and trimmed me up really good but still no extra.

312-326-6801

AmonRa
01-22-08, 10:21
Hello Everyone. I have been out of the game for a while, but I recently found a girl off CL that requested prescription pain meds in lue of cash. I guess I was curious if any of you have any knowledge of the legalities of such a transaction, and also what girls on RX pain pills are like as far as personality? Would such a meeting be a few steps up or under a crystal girl? I am contemplating a meeting since I have a bunch of unused vicodin from a past surgery, and all that stuff ever did for me was bind me up!

Thanks for any infor or insight you may have to offer.

Sincerely,

AmonRa

Nicky Forza
01-22-08, 13:07
Hello Everyone. I have been out of the game for a while, but I recently found a girl off CL that requested prescription pain meds in lue of cash. I guess I was curious if any of you have any knowledge of the legalities of such a transaction, and also what girls on RX pain pills are like as far as personality? Would such a meeting be a few steps up or under a crystal girl? I am contemplating a meeting since I have a bunch of unused vicodin from a past surgery, and all that stuff ever did for me was bind me up!

Sincerely,

AmonRa

Transferring 'prescription only' medicine (also known as controlled substance) to another person is a federal offense. Also, unless you are a pharmacist or a medical doctor, you don't really know what unexpected side effect might arise from the use of this drug. Some drugs that may have health benefits for one person could possibly kill another person. I wouldn't want it on my conscious if someone died because of something illegal that I did. Also, since CL is where you met the girl, images of an LE set-up comes to my mind. A wise choice would be to throw the vicodin in the garbage.
It will be interesting to see how other members will address the other questions that are in your post.

Mr Mister
01-22-08, 13:11
Found this Egyptian themed barbershop or spa for men on CL. On Michigan avenue. It's a huge barbershop with flat screen they had the game on, pretty latina with tattoos greets me in a little belly dancer costume, takes my coat offers me a drink, she gave me tour, took me to massage room upstairs, 2 beds seperated by silk curtains, candles everywhere, smelled great. She gave me a robe and told me to undress to my comfort level, she does this great back scratch / exfoliate thing, massage was great, even my ass, she turned me over, huge tits in my face, then she gave me a legitimate facial that almost made me nutt all over her. Not the facial I wanted but she did a good job. When I asked her to rub my dick she said "this is not that type of place". She allowed me to self serve. Nice place a cool hang out spot, girls are cute and extra friendly, no extras. I tipped her $40 and I went back a few days later for a shave. $50 she lathered me up with shaving cream, she was gentle and sensual and trimmed me up really good but still no extra.

312-326-6801Andalusia Moroccan Barber & Spa is a complete rip-off. This guy, BuffBilly is leaving his first post and he or she obvisouly works there.

The girls on the website dont work there. The bathroom is a disgusting hole that has never been clean. Finally, the UNINSPIRED massage ended with an offer for self service.

There are a couple large ethnic men roaming the hallways of this place. My guess is this place is a front of some sort. Stay away... for many reasons... Stay away!

Lurking
01-22-08, 14:17

Sincerely,

AmonRaHoly Cow AmonRa don't even think of doing it. By giving vicodin to this girl, for services rendered, you will have past the line into becoming a dealer. If something were to happen to this girl due to the vicodin you gave her, you could be legally held accountable (aka the dealer charged with 2nd degree murder for selling the super strength heroin which killed a son of a cop). Use your big head, not the little one, on this.

Steevo
01-22-08, 14:30
This is BS, the review on CL, where this place advertises was totally opposite.

Its probably the owner, LOL

312-326-6801

Umphish
01-22-08, 14:35
What places are in the lower range for table fees? I completely understand that if I wanted any "extras" I have to pay more. I am just low on cash right now and looking to have some fun tonight. I am located at Milwaukee and Western so anything close to that would be nice. I can travel if needed to though.

Mr Stinky
01-22-08, 14:50
Higuey is correct. That's not a real good idea. Besides the possibility of being set up by LE or contributing to the drug culture problem, depending on the age of the medication you have it could be lethal. No soap box please, but we've all seen what happens to these girls once they're on drugs. We laugh about them or feel sorry for them. Let's not contribute to their problem anymore than we alreay are by elimintaing the middle man.

IcedOut
01-22-08, 14:58
He's right throw it in the trash. Where do you live?

Transferring 'prescription only' medicine (also known as controlled substance) to another person is a federal offense. Also, unless you are a pharmacist or a medical doctor, you don't really know what unexpected side effect might arise from the use of this drug. Some drugs that may have health benefits for one person could possibly kill another person. I wouldn't want it on my conscious if someone died because of something illegal that I did. Also, since CL is where you met the girl, images of an LE set-up comes to my mind. A wise choice would be to throw the vicodin in the garbage.

It will be interesting to see how other members will address the other questions that are in your post.

Dhelec
01-22-08, 15:14
Let's see: felony possession of a controlled substance, felony possession with intent to sell, felony possession with intent to distribute. Good for about 5 years. Not too much the exciting new opportunity to become a "prison *****". Sorry, not worth it for a $100 BJ.

Steven Lynn
01-22-08, 15:57
What places are in the lower range for table fees? I completely understand that if I wanted any "extras" I have to pay more. I am just low on cash right now and looking to have some fun tonight. I am located at Milwaukee and Western so anything close to that would be nice. I can travel if needed to though.Jack it, dude.

Fumfn69
01-22-08, 16:27
Anyone been to this place?

http://www.urbanlotustouch.com/

Lurking
01-22-08, 17:45
Saw that Tatinas was advertising a massage for .5 on CL, and decided to toftt.
Got a somewhat cute twenty something polish girl for my massage and was hopeful that xtras could be had. Unfortunately the massage was totally legit with covering throughout the session. No touching was allowed and the towel was repositioned after it "accidentally" fell. Oh well, the search goes on to find a EMP that gives a great massage and ending at a reasonable price.

Umphish
01-22-08, 19:35
I am new to the city (milwaukee and western area) and need help from you guys here, as I am in a desperate mood tonight, There are only two problems though, 1, I have no car 2, I am only willing to spend no more then 60 bucks either as I am low on funds, So if anyone has any information that they can share with me tonight on were somone could get some action I would greatly apprecieate it, I will also do an outcall if it from a trusted provider, Thanks in advance everyone.

Nicky Forza
01-22-08, 20:13
I TOFTT and went to a place that advertises frequently on Craigslist as Latina Massage, 31st & Keeler. I called first to see if I could get a general feeling of the place. The phone was answered by a man could not speak English very well so he handed the phone to Veronica who gives the massages. She told me massages are $60—appointment was not necessary…then she told me the address where the residence is located. I didn’t make an appointment at that time but I drove by her location to check it out visually. It’s a 2 story house behind in iron fence. I called from my cellphone to find out exactly how to enter and she said she’s in the basement, rear entrance.
Veronica is Mexican, about 33 years old and very ordinary looking. She’s not a beauty—but not ugly either. She greeted me (there was no sign of the man who I spoke to earlier that morning) and let me into her clean and neat apt and directed me to a dedicated massage room that she has there. It was a cold day so I was very pleased that the massage room was well heated. It was heated enough so that a client would feel comfortable while unclothed, which means that it must have felt rather hot for the provider. I appreciated her sacrifice. The room was lit dimly by a blue lightbulb and a candle. There was a professional massage table there. She left the room while I took all my clothes off and positioned myself on the table. I covered myself with a small towel.
The massage was very vigorous, energetic and HARD—almost to the point where I was about to ask her to back off and slow down a little. The next day I noticed a small bruise on my leg. That’s just how hard the massage was. A bit later she removed the towel completely and did a bit of lightweight teasing in an area that I like. I let her know that it was very relaxing. On the flip she continued with the vigorous massage and even did a few intense stretches on my feet. This would have been very painful if I had any type of joint or ligament problems.
Toward the end of the massage she asked me if I would like anything else but I declined. Hey, those strong hands might have injured junior permanently. On the way out she gave me a business card with the phone number of an associate of hers who works in Cicero. That location has been previously reviewed. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3580 go to #32
I gave her a $20 tip which she did not seem eager to accept for some reason. Overall…not a bad experience.

genuis8
01-22-08, 21:14
Had a couple of visits to Alice Salon on 2810 S Wentworth. They have completely replaced the prior workers with 2 new one. Both are in their late 30s or early 40s and average looking. The shorter one is older (Linda) and does give a good massage (deep pressure, if you like it) while the taller one (Sophia) has less than average massage skills (nothing bad, just barely acceptable) and better english. HS does not seem to be a problem, but thats about it. Rate is still $55/$35.

Luke Appling
01-23-08, 10:20
Saw that Tatinas was advertising a massage for .5 on CL, and decided to toftt.

Got a somewhat cute twenty something polish girl for my massage and was hopeful that xtras could be had. Unfortunately the massage was totally legit with covering throughout the session. No touching was allowed and the towel was repositioned after it "accidentally" fell. Oh well, the search goes on to find a EMP that gives a great massage and ending at a reasonable price.I've been there three times and have only received legit, albeit very good, massages.

This is too bad since most of the girls there are major cuties. On my first two trips I inquired about extras and was politely shot down. On the third trip, the girl told me that I seemed like a really nice guy, and I just didn't have the heart to ask for extras!

I think I probably could have asked her out on a real date, but my real girlfriend would not have been too happy about that.

I'd love to know if anyone has had other experiences there. It would be a dream place if they gave extras.

Chi Guy
01-23-08, 20:21
I've been there three times and have only received legit, albeit very good, massages.

This is too bad since most of the girls there are major cuties. On my first two trips I inquired about extras and was politely shot down. On the third trip, the girl told me that I seemed like a really nice guy, and I just didn't have the heart to ask for extras!

I think I probably could have asked her out on a real date, but my real girlfriend would not have been too happy about that.

I'd love to know if anyone has had other experiences there. It would be a dream place if they gave extras.

Tatiana's has gone by many other aliases over the years in many different locations, and more often than not, I've gotten a handshake at the very least. That said, I've been to their storefront location on Milwaukee and have never had any more than a legit massage. One of the women I saw at that location (an older blonde, maybe mid to late 40's) I ended up also seeing at their Schaumburg location. At that location, I ended up with a handshake with access upstairs. My feelings are that if you see them anywhere else except Milwaukee, you should at least get a handshake.

Umphish
01-23-08, 20:33
Anyone know of anyplace to get a decent handshake near Milwaukee and Western?

I don't want to trave far that is really all.

Timmer
01-23-08, 23:05
As Chi Guy said, try them anywhere else and your chances are good. They have locations in Schaumburg, Arlington Heights, Northfield, and Downtown. Additionaly, they do outcall as well. I think it is $20. 00 more.

Wraithking
01-24-08, 17:22
Found an excellant massage and cheap on CL today. She was great. She worked me in. I went for a 30 min and changed to an hour.

Wraithking
01-24-08, 21:17
Went to see a massage I found on CL and found it was great and cheap. Was worth the trip. She took great care of me.

Krzysiom5
01-25-08, 03:30
They were busted and closed down for ever.That's sucks! Anybody know a good massage place close by?

Thanks

Paul Stearn
01-25-08, 06:44
Went to see a massage I found on CL and found it was great and cheap. Was worth the trip. She took great care of me.

Now this is what I would call a really insightful post. Thanks much.

Josephurbina
01-25-08, 09:38
I finally had a chance to visit CTM. I have been mongering for over 5 years. I have visited Chinese, korean, euro and latina mps.

By far I must admit that this place is the best when it comes to customer service, massage and just overall experience. The ladies are a little mature but they know what they are doing. Best of all you don't feel like your being taken advantage of.

My 2 cents.

Luke Appling
01-25-08, 10:25
Tatiana's has gone by many other aliases over the years in many different locations, and more often than not, I've gotten a handshake at the very least. That said, I've been to their storefront location on Milwaukee and have never had any more than a legit massage. One of the women I saw at that location (an older blonde, maybe mid to late 40's) I ended up also seeing at their Schaumburg location. At that location, I ended up with a handshake with access upstairs. My feelings are that if you see them anywhere else except Milwaukee, you should at least get a handshake.Very interesting, and thank you. I've only been to the Milwaukee location. Regardless, as you will see in my next post, I think I'm done.

Luke Appling
01-25-08, 10:44
Went to the famed Lisunia's yesterday, and I have to say I was pretty disappointed. The "special" code to get the "special" massage was used, but I didn't realize that when you upgrade the extras, the massage is proportionally downgraded. I could barely feel her touch me!!!

The girls are hot, and I got what I paid for, but the service is rushed and mechanical, and they demand tip upfront, which is also very unsexy.

So I paid $150 for a handshake. Regulars may PM for additional details, but I think I'm done with this pursuit. Too much money, too much worry, too much time, not enough service anywhere. Ask yourselves a question guys. If you took a woman out, spent $150 on dinner, and sensed a mutual attraction, wouldn't you be disappointed if she refused sex, but offered you a HJ. So why do we seek out the same thing in a massage parlor, minus the good meal!!!

I'm going to the video store the next time I'm feeling horny. They only charge $3 for a DVD, with a two-for-one special on Mondays. Yes, I'm being sarcastic, but the end result is the same and just as satisfying.

SamaRy
01-25-08, 10:44

I saw a girl from an online service, and she did everything for 1 dollar.

Come on, are you just trying to pad your post numbers?

Josephurbina
01-25-08, 12:59
I have been mongering for over 5 years. I have visited Chinese, korean, euro and latina MPs. The best place for a massage is CTM. Never have to worry about upselling and customer service is the best. Ladies are over 40 but I would rather have a mature provider and not a silly young one who is just interested in taking your money.

MWM
01-25-08, 13:14
OK, my turn!

I was on this street in Northern IL and found this really cute SW who blew me for $20. Great time was had by me! Check her out if you can.

Fumfn69
01-25-08, 14:10
Has anyone been to this woman?

"Recharge your body, refresh your mind!!! Excellent, State-Licensed therapist that specializes in the ultimate relaxation massage in a warm and cozy atmosphere. I use several modalities; Swedish(traditional), Deep Tissue(releases tight muscles and knots) and Effleurage("feathering") when combined, it induces deep states of relaxation. One hour that will leave you feeling revitalized! Located in the Loop(Wabash and Lake). Call 773-319-7607 and book your appointment with Suzanne today!

PittPanther
01-25-08, 15:10
Went to the famed Lisunia's yesterday, and I have to say I was pretty disappointed. The "special" code to get the "special" massage was used, but I didn't realize that when you upgrade the extras, the massage is proportionally downgraded. I could barely feel her touch me!!!

The girls are hot, and I got what I paid for, but the service is rushed and mechanical, and they demand tip upfront, which is also very unsexy.

So I paid $150 for a handshake. Regulars may PM for additional details, but I think I'm done with this pursuit. Too much money, too much worry, too much time, not enough service anywhere. Ask yourselves a question guys. If you took a woman out, spent $150 on dinner, and sensed a mutual attraction, wouldn't you be disappointed if she refused sex, but offered you a HJ. So why do we seek out the same thing in a massage parlor, minus the good meal!!!

I'm going to the video store the next time I'm feeling horny. They only charge $3 for a DVD, with a two-for-one special on Mondays. Yes, I'm being sarcastic, but the end result is the same and just as satisfying.Luke, I think the previous reviews on Lisunia have been pretty honest about what you get. A 'guaranteed' HS from a hot-looking, but cold-natured young Eastern European girl.

Some of us have been successful at the AMPs with establishing more of a 'relationship' with a provider. But, you have to see the same girl, multiple times, and establish a rapport with her. When you read about some of the older spas (Spa 34, Spa 53, Dandelion) we had those kind of relationships and experiences. It is MUCH harder to find this experience at the spas these days. You might be better off with independent massage providers.

You want a GFE-HJ experience. You might consider a massage session with Talaya (Fonda French). More of a PSE, but more in line with what I think you're looking for. Also, look for Massage by Alana.

btw, trying to quit is HARD - I think we have some of the same addiction issues as smokers, nail-biters, etc. If you are successful in quitting, let us know how you did it! Cold turkey never works for me - I travel for work, so I have no issues about getting caught by the spouse or having to sneak around.

Musei
01-25-08, 16:19
Massage Training...

http://www.redtube.com/2210

Coolouforever
01-25-08, 17:51
I agree it's pretty pricey, I've been to Lisunia's before and using the codeword it was 90 for the hs massage and an extra 100 to get them fully nude. The massages weren't that great and about 20 minutes later I'm out 190 dollars, then I think to myself "what did I do?" It's hard to stop going to the parlors but I haven't been to one in 3 months and when I get the urge I just pop in a dvd and spank the monkey, at least I still have the 190 in my pocket.

I'm going to the video store the next time I'm feeling horny. They only charge $3 for a DVD, with a two-for-one special on Mondays. Yes, I'm being sarcastic, but the end result is the same and just as satisfying.

Rico Forty
01-25-08, 17:53
great video

Skonsk
01-25-08, 18:25
Has anyone been to this woman?
She used to be on Michigan ave and was part of relax in chicago so she worked for Krista - who had studied laser therapy and was now not doing massages - just laser therapy. I only had a couple of massages from Krista - but others have told me about her - and said we should try for laser with extras. Now she is no longer at the Michigan Ave office and I asked Suzanne where she went and she said everybody asks that

But back to Suzanne - no extras and it didnt seem like they would be possible the one time I did see her. She is big and strong and gives a good deep massage

Maniac Massage
01-25-08, 20:11
Anyone been to this place?

http://www.urbanlotustouch.com/Been here. Very good massage but legit. She only allows self-service.

Goat Trotter
01-25-08, 21:58
Isn't this the "Crista" that was up north before? She used to have Tina in her crew, great massage too. She wouldn't tell me where Tina had gone to I guess she gets that a lot about her crew....

WTF is laser anyway? Feel like I might get zapped LOL!

She used to be on Michigan ave and was part of relax in chicago so she worked for Krista - who had studied laser therapy and was now not doing massages - just laser therapy. I only had a couple of massages from Krista - but others have told me about her - and said we should try for laser with extras. Now she is no longer at the Michigan Ave office and I asked Suzanne where she went and she said everybody asks that

But back to Suzanne - no extras and it didnt seem like they would be possible the one time I did see her. She is big and strong and gives a good deep massage

Truthfu11
01-25-08, 22:55
Isn't this the "Crista" that was up north before? She used to have Tina in her crew, great massage too. She wouldn't tell me where Tina had gone to I guess she gets that a lot about her crew....

WTF is laser anyway? Feel like I might get zapped LOL!Lol. Read the web site. She does laser hair removal and skin treatment.

Haven't seen Christa since she was doing massage on Hubbard. Great technique. Saw Tina there once and it was a delightful experience! I think Tina is on her own now. Think she was in a practice with a guy on the north side somewhere.

I'd appreciate any other reviews on Crista's service now-a-days. And if anyone finds Tina let me know!

Chi Guy
01-26-08, 10:08

WTF is laser anyway? Feel like I might get zapped LOL!

Tina is on her own. Here's her website: http://www.trbodyworks.com/

Crista's site is still up at http://www.relaxinchicago.net/. I haven't seen her in a while. Her site still says Michigan Ave. I don't know if she's still around.

BeetleJuice001
01-26-08, 16:50
This is not the Tina from EPC. Does this one give extras?

Thanks,

BJ001

Tina is on her own. Here's her website: http://www.trbodyworks.com/

Crista's site is still up at http://www.relaxinchicago.net/. I haven't seen her in a while. Her site still says Michigan Ave. I don't know if she's still around.

Assman2008
01-26-08, 18:35
Went to visit Mandy, from Mandy Massages from CL at her apartment near Irving Park and Kedzie.

70 for the massage which was relaxing as well as at the end with no up sell. Sweet, pleasant, nice, cool, bi, girl. Little on the thicker side, Hispanic maybe, about 5’10 mid to late 20s. Just don’t be a pervert with her and be upfront on how your massages usually end and she will try to help you out.

Musei
01-26-08, 18:41
Went to TLC88 after a long stay away and happened to get Tia. It was a very nice legit massage with no hope for extras but I wanted so much to take her home with me!! I better go to Korean Town to try to forget...

Dooyano
01-27-08, 12:22
I saw Tia just the other day. Excellent massage, very cute!

Just wish there was more to be had.

Dooyano

TDisregard
01-27-08, 15:01
Been lurking for quite awhile now, finally decided to post.

I made my third trip to Alice, .35 half hour, .40 tip. I like this place because it seems really clean. Especially compared to places like Relax or B&B, it looks like they actually sweep the floor. The first two times I went in, I got the long haired lady, sophia I think. Looks to be in her early 40's. The massage was just ok, at first I thought nothing was going to happen. But then towards the end she started that light touch on the boys that lets you know that it is on. The finish was really good, her technique seems to have come from years of experience. This last time I got the short haired woman, mid to late 40's, no clue what her name was. Maybe the best massage I have ever gotten, seriously, but no teasing at all. On the flip she just grabbed it and said "this ok?" of course I said yes. The finish was mechanical and a little rough, I did not really enjoy it. I would see her again just for the massage though. So far I have three stamps on my card.

Steven Lynn
01-27-08, 16:14
Went to Xindy this weekend for the first time. Drove by a couple of times, there were lots of cars parked outside. Also drove by Relax, but was more impressed by Xindy. Paid .6 for a hour massage. She was thin, cute face, nice breasts and gave a great massage. Sorry, I didn't get her name, I was too relaxed. LOL. I checked for the cleanliness of the towels and they seemed clean and fresh. She didn't speak a word during the massage, which was okay because she didn't speak English very well and we had a hard time understanding each other. There was quite a bit of teasing. On the flip, she massaged a little then grabbed it and asked "massage here?"
Negotiations for .5 got me that massage plus she let me feel her up with her top off and pants pulled down. She leaned her medium-sized breasts over me and I went for them like a fish for bait.

Overall, great massage and a great ending. Slept like a log last night.

J Roberts
01-27-08, 20:37
Hello guys,

I just moved here from out of state to the north of the city and I'm looking to try out some of the services that aren't available back home. However, I don't know where to start.

It seems Xindy is popular, but it's a ways from my home and I don't want to go in looking like I don't know what's up (I don't). There seems to be an asian apartment right up the street that's advertised on CL, but I don't know what to expect there.

I've read about the Thai Palace that's advertised on Craigslist and was thinking of hitting that up. I'd prefer the Lincoln Park location but I haven't seen any info on it other than a few random posts here which makes me think it might be mythical. Is there any place around Argyle I should check out? Maybe some quality outcall providers in the north?

I'm looking forward to posting my first full review and I'm greatful for any tips and leads.

genuis8
01-27-08, 22:05
Been lurking for quite awhile now, finally decided to post.

I made my third trip to Alice, .35 half hour, .40 tip. I like this place because it seems really clean. Especially compared to places like Relax or B&B, it looks like they actually sweep the floor. The first two times I went in, I got the long haired lady, sophia I think. Looks to be in her early 40's. The massage was just ok, at first I thought nothing was going to happen. But then towards the end she started that light touch on the boys that lets you know that it is on. The finish was really good, her technique seems to have come from years of experience. This last time I got the short haired woman, mid to late 40's, no clue what her name was. Maybe the best massage I have ever gotten, seriously, but no teasing at all. On the flip she just grabbed it and said "this ok?" of course I said yes. The finish was mechanical and a little rough, I did not really enjoy it. I would see her again just for the massage though. So far I have three stamps on my card.

The short haired woman is Linda. Just tell her to go easy, lighter touch on the boys. Her massage is quite good.

Cosmok
01-28-08, 02:39
I went by Lisunia yesterday early in the afternoon (normally I go after work on weekdays) and none of the usual girls were working so I decided to gamble. I'm usually not a very lucky person and this day was no expection. (I initially thought I had gotten lucky when I go Erica instead of Melanie but.) I got Erica who looked a little hispanic and was fairly cute. Went for the TS first and got cold water and a very mechanical wash down. Onto the table hoping for better and it actually went down hill? She never made eye contact and spent all of 10 minutes on the massage (which is not unusual for Lisunia but at least you normally get some teasing. Anyway on the flip she puts some oil on the boys and just goes right at it. With the most uninspired HJ of all time! I asked about topless and she gave the usual quote but no touching allowed. WTF. 6 for that, to which I said no way. That gives you an indication of how bad it was when I couldn't be convinced to spend extra for extra. Half way through the massage she took off he sweatshirt and was wearing only a tank top revealing what looked to be a nice pair of C's that I certainly would have paid extra to play with if she had been even remotely decent! Well maybe she'll get some practice and get better, just won't be on my dime.

Anyway avoid Erica. I also recommend you avoid Melanie as she's just not up to the level (looks wise) of the other girls although I don't have any first hand experience with her.

Earlier in the week I had a second massage with Tina. As is often the case with massage girls if you spend a little extra having multiple sessions with one girl the experience will improve each time. Tina is very hot and knows her craft well.

Skonsk
01-28-08, 10:01
Yes - I'm talking about Christa - i guess it was spelled with a Ch not a K

And no one knows where she went - The phone is disconnected.

And Tina went out on her own - and as far as I can tell is and always was legit - she made that clear to me the first time I got a massage from her when they were on agatite street. We all wish she did more because she is hot!!

So it anyone knows where Christa is - or how to get Tina to do extras - let us know

Chi Guy
01-28-08, 13:59
Been here. Very good massage but legit. She only allows self-service.

Wow. I've seen Pamela several times and you're right, she gives an excellent massage but I never got the feeling she would even allow self-service. It would be so nice if she did extras because she is very attractive and in great shape.

Chi Guy
01-28-08, 14:24
Hello guys,

I just moved here from out of state to the north of the city and I'm looking to try out some of the services that aren't available back home. However, I don't know where to start.

It seems Xindy is popular, but it's a ways from my home and I don't want to go in looking like I don't know what's up (I don't). There seems to be an asian apartment right up the street that's advertised on CL, but I don't know what to expect there.

I've read about the Thai Palace that's advertised on Craigslist and was thinking of hitting that up. I'd prefer the Lincoln Park location but I haven't seen any info on it other than a few random posts here which makes me think it might be mythical. Is there any place around Argyle I should check out? Maybe some quality outcall providers in the north?

I'm looking forward to posting my first full review and I'm greatful for any tips and leads.

Here's a link to some advice I posted a while ago regarding apartments: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=605291&postcount=296. That, along with taking time to read other previous posts, should be a good place to start.

Member #5481
01-28-08, 17:32
Okay I saw the ad on CL for a 6 hand massage for $ so I thought what the hell give it a shot. I have only been to this place twice and it was several months ago. The previously reported Loni or Roni picked up the caller ID phone and said it is so nice of me to call and that I had not been there for a while etc etc. Amazing memory on this girl.

I asked about the 6 hand and she said that the 3rd girl does not start till 6 but I could have a 4 hand. Being the trooper I am I thought I would somehow manage to enjoy four hands wandering over my body. The second girl, Licia, is new , cute and gives a great massage. All in all a very good experience with a satisfying finish and wandering hands allowed on both sides.

Goat Trotter
01-28-08, 20:57
Amen to that!

And Tina went out on her own......We all wish she did more because she is hot!!

Krackerjack
01-28-08, 22:04
I don't know if this has been reported before, so sorry for the repeat.

It was reported recently in the Trib, that Lisle and Arlington Hts will not give licenses to businesses offering only Massages. The reason being the obvious and complaints, there was a sting and an undercover cop was offered Happy Ending, which didn't quite happy for the massesue offering it and she was booked for pros... They are keeping a close eye on MP's in the 'burbs and apparently there is some monitoring going on. Just wanted this info to be out there, so watch out.

Whisper2000
01-28-08, 23:35
Okay I saw the ad on CL for a 6 hand massage for $ so I thought what the hell give it a shot. I have only been to this place twice and it was several months ago. The previously reported Loni/ Lani picked up the caller ID phone and said it is so nice of me to call and that I had not been there for a while etc etc. Amazing memory on this girl.

I asked about the 6 hand and she said that the 3rd girl does not start till 6 but I could have a 4 hand. Being the trooper I am I thought I would somehow manage to enjoy four hands wandering over my body. The second girl, Licia, is new , cute and gives a great massage. All in all a very good experience with a satisfying finish and wandering hands allowed on both sides.

I see a few 4 hand, but no 6 hand.

Cosmok
01-29-08, 02:21
After my lousy visit to Lisunia this weekend I was like a moth to the bright light and back today for another visit hoping for better. 2 girls available Olga and Angelic. I had booked Olga because I know her and she's not bad (plus she's got those huge DD's) but when I got there Lucy at the front desk said I was going back with Angelic. So I looked around the corner into the little area where they wait for us guys to come along and noticed she had a pretty face and what looked like a nice rack. So I figured I wouldn't complain, just go with the flow and maybe you'd have something interesting to report. (did I every) Well as soon as she got up I realized that she had a little belly on her. After getting in for the TS I realized that it was not only a belly but she was pregnant? Needless to say I was confused. Was I getting the right girl? Did I get the switcheroo? Anyway I get back into the massage room and she proceeds to start a soft touch massage which eventually leads to the flip (after about 5 minutes tops) and she heads right into the main event. It was already fairly weird and then she asks if I would like topless. I was not really sure if this would help or not help but in any event she convinced me to pay the extra. Anyway needless to say she was wearing a slimming outfit because when she got the top off I'd have to say she was at least 5-6 months along and really showing.

Anyway no need to describe the rest of the event as it didn't get any less strange. So the moral of the story is if you see a stomach that looks like it's sticking out a disproportionate amount. Stay away! When I realized what I was getting into I probably should have asked for Olga as there was no one else in the place and I could have easily switched but for some strange reason I don't want to be rude. (which is obviously stupid since it's my fricking money!)

The whole thing was really too bad because she really is a very pretty girl. I don't know if her service was bad because she's in her current state or because she's not very good at massage. I guess we'll have to wait about 6 months or so and see if she comes back.

Chi Guy
01-29-08, 07:46
I see a few 4 hand, but no 6 hand.

Lily Massage in Chinatown - Best 6 hands Massage in Chicago

After to try our massage,
you will get more energy!
Call: 312-328-9688 for appt
West Cermak Rd, IL60616
6 hands: $100.00/30min
4 hands: $110.00/hour
2 hands: $60.00/hour
Hours: 11:00am - 9:00pm, 7 days.
Have fun in early Spring!

Fumfn69
01-29-08, 12:55
As many of you know Tina has her own website and works out of a building on Clybourn and Webster. Great massage but totally on the up and up. She is planning to move to California soon. I used to be a regular customer of Krista and another girl that worked for her named Christina. Both gave HJ and Christina was FS. When Krista eventually moved to 30 N. Michigan and started doing laser she developed quite the attitude. I called and spoke with her and reminded her that I was an old customer after she informed me she no longer gave massages but she said she would for an "old regular". When I arrived she had a change of heart and pulled a switch on me, telling me she was too busy to do the massage. I should've just left but stayed for the hour. Waste of time. I would never go back to her again.

Bkmsw
01-29-08, 13:28
Some guys actually prefer (or at least enjoy occasionally) pregnant woman. I have read reports on this site from different cities where the guy would find a pregnant girl and become her repeat customer right up until the due date.

Myself, I guess it would depend on the girl. There are some girls whom I have seen look really hot when there expecting. But some girls, I'm afraid, look down right awful.

You might have given this girl some business that she would otherwise not have gotten.

Love It
01-29-08, 18:03
Tried one of the new girls (sophia) at Alice. Mediocre massage (not close to what I am used to from here). Good english. Strong upsell for standard HR. Average HR. Will not repeat.
loveit

Musei
01-29-08, 19:50
Some guys actually prefer (or at least enjoy occasionally) pregnant woman.
You might have given this girl some business that she would otherwise not have gotten.

Good point...

I've seen (experienced) some pretty hot pregnant women before and wouldn't mind it again sometime!

Luke Appling
01-29-08, 21:01
. . . but what I am wondering is if there is any other EMP that is worth a visit?

I don't mind having to do a visit or two to earn trust, but Lisunia's is NOT getting a repeat visit from me.

Ah, for the days of Lakeview Holistic, where any number of Eastern European girls were willing to do my bidding (sigh).

And even with a smile!

Regular posters, please PM if you know of ANY EMP that is worth my trouble.

And yes, I know I claimed to "retire" last week, but hey, I just won a bunch of money in a card game!

Mj138
01-29-08, 23:20
$90 to get in and I declined the shower. I need to start accepting this, but it always feels weird, maybe I am a clean freak. I thought Melanie looked ok. I look at body, not face. She's thin, big fake tits. She gives a lousy massage and the HR was mediocre. I talked to her, joked with her and really got no where and did not want to get anywhere. Those big tits can't make up for zero personality. She told me that she works at another place called Four Aces near Western and Fullerton in the city. She said its $200 for massage with the girl in lingerie. She said some girls are FS. I am convincing myself it's not worth the cost for any of this. I date plenty of hot girls and maybe I need to stop being so god damn smug and take the time to talk to them instead of looking for the quick fix. Wish there was decent massage with a HR to be had for $100.

Lisunia
Price 90
Looks: 6/7
Massage: 2
Service: 2
HR: 2
Length: 30 minutes

atmosphere: 7, but the walls don't go all the way up

Tip: $20, just because, but I am reconsidering this policy. I guess if they work for someone they deserve a tip. but fuck, if you're independent you get paid for your service. I am a professional and I don't get tiped in my line of work and I don't make $100 an hour!! Good luck men.

Fumfn69
01-30-08, 09:37
There's a real good one in Northbrook that I haven't been to in a while but I always considered it the best. Veronica is in charge and she will also meet customers in a private condo in the gold coast. Kind of pricey but she has a killer little body and she works naked. Up to two HJ for .18. They require a reference so use the name "Shy". That should work. Corner of Waukegan and Lake Cook in an office building. 847-338-3317 or 847-940-8180

Raincoater
01-30-08, 10:13
Okay I saw the ad on CL for a 6 hand massage for $ so I thought what the hell give it a shot. That sounds pretty interesting. What does one tip for a 6 hand (or even 4 hand)? Is it per girl, or per massage? Per girl could add up real fast!

Sisterlovers
01-30-08, 12:16
Decided to try xindy for the first time over lunch yesterday. Opted for .35 for half hour with April. She is older and chubby, but has a great attitude and is very accommodating. Followed HS with nice relaxing facial. I did see a couple other younger/thinner girls on my way out--anyone have a name I could request for next time? Oh, and she did use a LOT of oil. I left with that baby oil/stripper smell all over me.

Bottomdv8
01-30-08, 13:15
Place up near Wolf Road in Des Plaines, no longer open. Believe it was called Eden or Garden of Eden. Anybody have any 411. Had a one time visit and found a latina that was CFS but didn't mind COB or COF for a pretty low tip. BTW this site is great.

Chi Guy
01-30-08, 16:08
Place up near Wolf Road in Des Plaines, no longer open. Believe it was called Eden or Garden of Eden. Anybody have any 411. Had a one time visit and found a latina that was CFS but didn't mind COB or COF for a pretty low tip. BTW this site is great.

www.edenincspa.com

Last time I was there, they were located on the south side of Oakton between Busse and Elmhurst roads. It's been a while and I don't think they are there anymore. The pics on the website are the same ones that have been up for a long time. You used to be able to get FS with some of the girls once they got to know you, but they weren't cheap. That said, I'd be willing to make a very generous donation to bag the babe sitting on the beach in the pic on their home page. A finer ass I've yet to see.

Fumfn69
01-30-08, 16:19
I believe they used to be in Glenview on W. Lake? I know someone who was arrested there when they got nailed. Stay away.

Orangecrush
01-30-08, 16:30
... and Christina was FS.

Are you serious? Shit, I thought I was lucky getting her naked on top of the table. She never hinted that more was available. Great body though. She actually went with Tina and did some "work" out of Tina's apartment for awhile. I know she had some immigration issues and was actually married to some guy. Tried her phone number as recently as last November. I even tried contacting her through Tina. No luck there.

I had the same experience from Crista too. She said she would massage me, but I got the impression it was a bait and switch so I passed.

Orangecrush
01-30-08, 16:32
There's a real good one in Northbrook that I haven't been to in a while but I always considered it the best. Veronica is in charge and she will also meet customers in a private condo in the gold coast. Kind of pricey but she has a killer little body and she works naked. Up to two HJ for .18. They require a reference so use the name "Shy". That should work. Corner of Waukegan and Lake Cook in an office building. 847-338-3317 or 847-940-8180

That is no lie. She has one of the nicest bodies I have had. She is slim, trim and tanned. She keeps her hair trimmed neat. She does have a way of wiggling out of my reach when I go for the goodies though.

Also, she does do outcall.

Orangecrush
01-30-08, 16:35
.Ah, for the days of Lakeview Holistic, where any number of Eastern European girls were willing to do my bidding (sigh).

Damn, I miss some of those girls. I was hitting that place about 3 times a week at the peak. She had some nice Europeans there. I wonder where they all went?

Chi Guy
01-30-08, 19:41

Ditto on Veronica...very hot body, but, like OC says, she always manages to move to the foot of the massage table when you try to cop a feel. My personal fave was Rose. She had more meat on her bones, but it was all in the right places. I also routinely got DATY from her, the farthest I got with anyone from 7th.

Interestingly, the password you gave isn't the one they were using when I was frequenting them. And I'm guessing that after the attention they're going to get after your post, they'll be changing the password again.

Chrisj321
01-30-08, 21:14
Checked out Relax on here and called and made an appt. Got there and right away recognized Jenny from Alice's on wentworth. Paid standard door fee of .55 and got Jenny. Well her name here is Maggy or Micky or something didn't catch it. She didn't recognize me initially but I have several distinguishing tats that she recognized right away. Excellent massage and a hot pack on my back that was great. She did a bit of walking as well. On the flip after massaging everywhere else she asked me "touch" and I agreed. Same technique and hands allowed to roam. I still haven't figured out you guys MO for getting those tops to come up though!

Raoul Duke
01-30-08, 21:23
Damn, I miss some of those girls. I was hitting that place about 3 times a week at the peak. She had some nice Europeans there. I wonder where they all went?I only went there once. I have to admit I was a little uncomfortable sitting in the waiting room with another monger. Living and working in the city, I'm always a little concerned that I'm going to run into someone I know. With my luck, I'd bump into my father-in-law. Anyhow, I had a cute Polish girl who told me she lived up around Belmont and Elston. Being a first timer, she was quite cautious. I tried to put her at ease by gently touching her leg while she massaged me. Just at that moment, the door opened and in walked an Asian woman wearing a lab coat - I believe she owned the place. She proceeded to massage me while the other girl was working the top portion of my body. The Asian brushed the boys a couple of times so I felt pretty good about things. The dual massage continued on for about five minutes and then the Asian woman left the room. At the end of the day, I ended up having to rub one out. I asked for help, but the cutie told me she couldn't. Eventually she rubbed the boys while I choked the chicken, but that wasn't exactly what I had in mind. Perhaps I would have had a better experience if I returned, but I never made it back there.

Come to think of it, I got shut down at the Bakery too. I stopped in one night and the girl looked at me and said "no one available tonight. " Unfortunately I never had a chance to get back there either.

Evidently I missed out on some good times at both places.

Chitown Clown
01-30-08, 23:11
I was feeling the need on my way home from work the other day, and stopped in at one of the newer of the places that keep cropping up on Ashland. Their ads on CL looked promising.

I get there, pay $60 for the hour, and am taken to the room by MiMi, a fairly attractive Korean (I assume) who's age, as usual, is in that ambiguous Asian late-20s to late-30s range.

The place is decent, decorated like every other AMP I've ever been to. I swear there must be some AMP Supply Warehouse somewhere in Ohio that ships all this crap all over the country.

After I get ready, she comes back to the room and tells me to lie down. I ask about the table shower they list in the ad, and she informs me it's $65 for the table shower and 45 minute massage. Weird pricing differential, but okay.

The table shower is nice, she pays attention to the right places, and hands me a comfy robe after the dry down.

Back in the room, she gives a decent massage on the back, including some nice teasing, followed by a hot towel. Same on the flip. And then.

Nothing. I imply; she feigns misunderstanding. I gesture; she pretends not to see what I'm pointing at. I ask; she tells me it's massage only. So okay, I get dressed.

On the way out, after helping me on with my clothes, bringing me water, and being generally sweet, she goes out of her way to tell me again that they only offer a massage. She didn't seem offended, but she was matter-of-fact.

So, that's that. Does anyone know if any of the Ashland Ave. Joints pan out? They're awfully convenient for me, but so far I'm 0 for 2.

RogerC
01-31-08, 02:14
Living and working in the city, I'm always a little concerned that I'm going to run into someone I know. With my luck, I'd bump into my father-in-law.

I'm sure it would be awkward (especially with your father-in-law) but think about it... They're there for the same reason you're there. If he tells on you, you can tell on him.

Best case scenario, you've got a new running partner. Worst case scenario, it's your boss or brother-in-law and they've got as much to lose as you do.

SportingLife
01-31-08, 05:51
I went at 830 so they were ready to close so I only got a half hour. The girl behind the counter when I went in ended up doing my massage. It was a slow Sunday and I could tell that they hadn't made any money, so they offered me a 4 hand. A few of the other girls were cute, but I passed. The girl was good, not great looking and was pleasant. She didn't speak a whole lot of English, but we got by. She did an ok massage and then it was time for the flip. We agreed on $. 4 and she went at the HJ like she had a train to catch or dinner was burning on the stove. Do these chicks only have one speed?

Fumfn69
01-31-08, 09:45
You must be doing something wrong because Mimi did HJ with almost zero coaxing. Also allowed touching.

Orangecrush
01-31-08, 10:25
I only went there once. I have to admit I was a little uncomfortable sitting in the waiting room with another monger. Living and working in the city, I'm always a little concerned that I'm going to run into someone I know. With my luck, I'd bump into my father-in-law. ......Just at that moment, the door opened and in walked an Asian woman wearing a lab coat.- I believe she owned the place. She proceeded to massage me while the other girl was working the top portion of my body. The Asian brushed the boys a couple of times so I felt pretty good about things. The dual massage continued on for about five minutes and then the Asian woman left the room.

I'm in the same situation, living and working in the city, about 5 blocks from the place.

That was Jessica that walked in. She would vet all the mongers that came in. I got my first massage there from her and must have said/done the right things because her top came up and the rest was history. After that, she said I should just call and use the name "Uncle ______" when I called. Never had another massage from her. Never had less than a topless HJ, usually more, a lot more.

There was a Russian "film student" there, I forgot her name, after she left, Helen (a Polish girl with perfect tits) told me she was doing FS on Eros, but I never saw her picture in an ad. I know one of the phone numbers in my cell phone is hers, but I can't remember which one.

Mark2276
01-31-08, 11:31
There's a real good one in Northbrook that I haven't been to in a while but I always considered it the best. Veronica is in charge and she will also meet customers in a private condo in the gold coast. Kind of pricey but she has a killer little body and she works naked. Up to two HJ for .18. They require a reference so use the name "Shy". That should work. Corner of Waukegan and Lake Cook in an office building. 847-338-3317 or 847-940-8180When you refer to "shy" - how are you to bring this name up? Do you call and say, "Shy told me to call you." ? Also, any tips on hinting or asking for the extra services with this place would be appreciated.

Thanks

PittPanther
01-31-08, 12:00
Best case scenario, you've got a new running partner. Worst case scenario, it's your boss or brother-in-law and they've got as much to lose as you do.

To be honest, I sometimes wish I would run into one of my buddies at a spa. That way, we could talk and share info, without fear. Now, I feel I have to hide this part of my life from my friends.

Meeting my boss at a spa: I consider this a best-case scenario! I would never receive a bad review from him. Also, it would give me and the boss something in common, which is never a bad thing.

Meeting the father-in-law in a spa: This is bad, because now he knows I'm cheating on his daughter, but he cannot say or do anything about it. He will just be angry and nasty towards me, but his wife and daughter will not know why. They may ask him, and he would probably say " Oh, he's just not good enough for my little girl, blah, blah..." Not a good situation to be in.

Meeting the brother-in-law in a spa: Really depends on the guy. If it's "Psycho, over-protective BiL" he may tell his sister, even though he might look bad as well. He may even be able to convince his sister not to tell his wife. Now this is the worst-case scenario - divorced (or long-term residence in the doghouse), and the BiL comes out smelling like a rose...

On the other hand, if it's a cool BiL, you might have a new running buddy!

PittPanther
01-31-08, 12:07
If I told you there was a place where hot, busty, Euro girls would give you a massage and HS at your request, and that you would not like it and would not want to return, you would have called me crazy!

Almost a dozen recent bad reports, all mainly caused by disinterested girls.

I think it's time to stay away from there, guys. Although we are no longer in the spa 'glory days' of the late 90's, we have no reason to settle for this.

You have been warned. Expect no sympathy if you go and receive the same treatment reported by everyone else!

Luke Appling
01-31-08, 13:23
Come to think of it, I got shut down at the Bakery too. I stopped in one night and the girl looked at me and said "no one available tonight. " Unfortunately I never had a chance to get back there either.

Evidently I missed out on some good times at both places.[/QUOTE]Yes, the Asian lady was (is? ) the owner there, and action would definitely be curtailed if she was around.

Regardless, at any decent place that provides extras, repeat visits are a must to gain trust. I've been told that I look like a cop (though I'm in decent shape, so I don't actually qualify), and I always have to do some convincing.

In general, I find it best to be friendly and upfront, but subtle. Don't be the guy that's silent and just stares at them on the flip. That just creeps them out, and you look like the weird guy sitting in the corner at the strip club!

Chi Guy
01-31-08, 13:28
I'm in the same situation, living and working in the city, about 5 blocks from the place.

That was Jessica that walked in. She would vet all the mongers that came in. I got my first massage there from her and must have said/done the right things because her top came up and the rest was history. After that, she said I should just call and use the name "Uncle ______" when I called. Never had another massage from her. Never had less than a topless HJ, usually more, a lot more.

There was a Russian "film student" there, I forgot her name, after she left, Helen (a Polish girl with perfect tits) told me she was doing FS on Eros, but I never saw her picture in an ad. I know one of the phone numbers in my cell phone is hers, but I can't remember which one.

Last time I was there, it was called Good Morning Colonic and Jessica was no longer involved in the day-to-day operations. I got a dark-haired European who was dripping wet while I dined at the Y and really enjoyed herself. I think I heard that Pamela from Urban Lotus Touch is now in that location. According to a previous post, Pamela allows self-service, but that's as far as she'll go. Too bad. Otherwise, I'd be tempted to go back there and relive some old memories and try to make some new ones.

Lurking
01-31-08, 13:38
If I told you there was a place where hot, busty, Euro girls would give you a massage and HS at your request, and that you would not like it and would not want to return, you would have called me crazy!

Almost a dozen recent bad reports, all mainly caused by disinterested girls.

I think it's time to stay away from there, guys. Although we are no longer in the spa 'glory days' of the late 90's, we have no reason to settle for this.

You have been warned. Expect no sympathy if you go and receive the same treatment reported by everyone else!The problem we all face is finding that one EMP which gives a good massage and ending without us having to mortgage our houses. Places like the old Lakeview Holistic, spa34, and epc ( for the old mongers out there who still remember their numbers, mine was 144 :) ) are almost impossible to find, and traveling all the way out to belvidere is not an option for most of us. If anyone has a better location to visit, feel free to pm me the info.

Ghostface89
01-31-08, 16:40
I am new to this site but have been around the AMP scene for a few years. Thought you regulars might want to hear a report on Hong Kong a new place on Archer. They are just getting started but looks promising. Standard entry fee of $60 for one hour but extras might be had. Linda is older with some lbs. But does a great massage, just close your eyes and enjoy. Alice is skinny with an ass like a teenage boy. She gives a good massage as well.

Just be polite, talk to them like you know the game, and see what happens next. 2 to 3 girls right now. Don't go with the little, chubby one, I hear she is conservative, if you get my meaning.

Wrigley
01-31-08, 18:27
Well, this isn't much of a first post, but here goes.

I have been looking for a good EMP in the Des Plaines/Niles area, and saw an ad on CL Therapeutic for a place on Milwaukee near Howard. It was actually mentioned here once (by SpaSearch), and I had the same luck as him.

The girls there are indeed hot, and the massage was decent (a little light for my taste), but you can't beat the price they have going right now. If someone has any luck there, I'd like to know the secret.

Another strike out was in Des Plaines. There is a euro woman offering massage out of a nail place (near white hen on Lee). I have seen her several times, but no hint of anything extra.

When I was younger, my first trip to a AMP was successful beyond my imagination, and I have had shitty luck ever since.

Anyway, if anyone has some success stories for EMPs in/around the O'Hare area, feel free to let me know.

Raoul Duke
01-31-08, 18:45
You've gotta love the name, but I just don't associate it with a hot Euro babe running her hands across my body. Maybe that's the idea.

Belvidere? Fagatboutit. Hardly worth the drive. Moreover, on the return trip, by the time I'd approach Schaumburg I'd have wood again. It's vicious. Although, the last time I was there. Back around 2001, the girl was kind enough to grant me two pops. Nevertheless, in my opinion, it ain't worth the resources to hightail it out there.

Dr Kool
01-31-08, 20:50
Decided to visit place across the street from burger king on Ashland for the first time since I read so many reports on a girl named Joselyn. Went there on my recent business trip two weeks ago to the Chicago area thanks to all the useful information provided in this forum I was able to quickly identify Joselyn as soon as I walk in and requested her for the massage. She quickly grabbed my arm and took me down the stairs to a small massage room on the lower level. I had a great time with her. The massage was not what I expected or what I am used to getting back in the sunshine state, it was more of a rub. But I can say she showed me a great time (you guys have a wild one in Chicago) at a very reasonable price. She even gave me her personal cell number so I can call her directly next time I was in town.

Dr Kool
01-31-08, 21:56
During my recent business trip to Chicago I also had the chance to stop by the Sunset Spa in Bensenville, IL. This place was a bit more upscale then the place I visited on Ashland. Door fee was 70 for the hour. They had some real hot looking Latina girls. I went on a Tuesday afternoon and they had about five hotties to choose from. (I must say it was a tough choice they were all hot and looked like models). It must have been a slow day cause the all seem eager for me to choose them. I finally chose Selena a hot Mexican petite girl with a great body in her early twenty's, she was dressed in the sexiest attire, she was very friendly, talkative and knew what she was doing. She had great hands and was willing to go a couple of extra miles to show me a great time. I gave her a well deserved tip (not requested nor negotiated). I had such a great time with Selena that I had to stop by to see her again before leaving the windy city and I must say my second visit was no different then my first. This place I really enjoyed wish we had places like this one back home.

My overall trip to the windy city was a success. Guys treat your therapist with respect tip her well and you will get rewarded. I just got back home and I am already looking forward to my next visit to the windy city. Stay warm guys!

Member #5481
02-01-08, 10:57
Did anyone see the photo of one of the Senina girls in the Trib this morning. My SO points out the photo to me reading the paper this morning of an Asian woman shovelling in her flip flops.

Someone asked the question of what I tip for a 4 hand. I am somewhat unsure of this myself but usually tip .4 for 2 hand and .7 for 4 hand. 6 hand I guess would be a tip of $.

What do you guys think should be the correct tip?

Fumfn69
02-01-08, 12:52
Yes, front page of metro section.

LOL

Lottie
02-01-08, 15:07
I went to Body and Soul last nite on the way home from work. Since the traffic was so slow moving I decided to go in for a little fun. This was my third visit and each time I've gone it gets better and better. The cost is $. 7 for one hour massage. I paid the mamasan and was asked if I wanted a shower. Of course I said yes. I undressed and was led into the shower by this petite Korean lady named Mimi. She's probably in her forties but has a smokin body. She scrubbed me down real good and paid close attention to the boys and undercarriage. She then led me to the sauna room to dry off more completely. Once I was finished in there it was off to the massage room. She gave a real good hard massage to the point she as walking on back. It was awesome. She then put a towel over the lamo to dim the lights. The massage became real light in touch. I was starting to feel real good. She then started to lick my feet all the way up my body to my ears. She played with my boys and undercarriage. She started to lick the boys which at this point was driving me crazy. This lasted a little longer and she told me to flip. When I did she was completely nude! What a sight. She asked of I wanted a HJ. I agreed and she got some lotion and went to work. She was licking the Boys and stroking and I didn't last real long. I popped all over her hand. She cleaned me up, I got dressed, I tipped her $. 3, with a hug and a smile I was off into the Chicago winter. All in all a great time was had by all for a mere $1.

PittPanther
02-01-08, 15:32
Alice is skinny with an ass like a teenage boy.

Jesus Christ, this is NOT the image I want in a potential masseuse!

PittPanther
02-01-08, 15:38
Did anyone see the photo of one of the Senina girls in the Trib this morning. My SO points out the photo to me reading the paper this morning of an Asian woman shovelling in her flip flops.LOL!

So, how did you handle it (the question by the SO)?

Did you st-st-stutter? Break out in a cold sweat? Start an argument to deflect attention?

Rico Forty
02-01-08, 17:32
Yes, front page of metro section.

LOL
I didnt see her. Maybe a different metro section

Nicky Forza
02-01-08, 17:51
I recently saw a Craigslist ad for Andalusia Moroccan Barber/Spa for Men, 2411 S. Michigan. Their ad says ‘Allow our pretty Harem princesses to pamper you’. It got my attention . Since I felt like I was about due for a change in pace from the usual Chinatown fare, I said what the hey, I think I’ll go and TOFTT again. Their prices are a bit higher than what I am accustomed to (30 min. $45 -- 60 min. $90) so I decided to go for the 30 minute massage. I figured I would upgrade to the full hour if I wanted more, which I did.
I arrived without making an appointment…was greeted by a man who I later found out was one of the barbers who works there.
My masseuse was Valerie, who welcomed me with a lovely smile—friendly, outgoing and sweet, appeared to be about 30. She was wearing high heels and a very abbreviated version of a harem outfit….smokin’ hot! Before the massage session she gave me a quick tour of the upscale, roomy facility. Massage rooms are located upstairs overlooking the barber area. http://andalusiaspa.com/Facility.html
Valerie started out with an exfoliant on my back, and then went into the full body massage, which was closer to a relaxing rubdown. She used lots of hot towels which really felt good, especially since the room was a little chilly. I asked her in a tongue-in-cheek fashion if I could bring my space heater next time. She promised to have the room nice and hot for me on my next visit, but I would have to call and let her know I was coming.
On the flip, she continued with fragrant oils and hot towels, carefully avoiding the boys, but said I could self-service if I liked. Not my cup of tea. Maybe YMMV.
She finished with a nice facial. I think she used a soap that was specially made for facials as I noticed it had a mild abrasive in it.
Another thing I liked is that she gave me the full hour that I paid for and didn’t try to rush me out the door with a 50 minute hour as they do in many of the Asian places.
On the way out, I met another one of the masseuses who had just arrived. A very cute and young spinner type. I can’t remember her name.
A note of caution to those of you who have a SO to answer to; the oils that they use are spicy and fragrant. They smell great, but they stick with you big time. Anyone standing next to you will notice.
I have no intention of abandoning my favorite places in Chinatown but I will definitely repeat for the ambience and beautiful young ladies.

Flint Striker
02-01-08, 17:57
I made my first visit to Chicago Therapeutic Massage a couple weeks ago based on info gathered on this board. Thanks to all the mongers who shared their experiences.

I called and arranged an appointment on fairly short notice, probably less than two hours. Was met at the storefront by the older lady in the posts whose name I don't recall. She's the one who is in her 50's with an impressive bod for that age, ample breasts in a push-up bra under a top showing a nice amount of cleavage. I booked for one hour.

She gave me an outstanding professional grade massage and she clearly knows what she's doing. Kept me covered after I said it was okay to lose the sheet, but she still didn't overlook anything while I was face down. Just a couple of "accidental" teases of the boys. Was covered on the flip also. Before the end, I let the sheet slip out of the way and asked her if she was going to take care of me down there. She was coy about it, saying she didn't want to go to jail, etc. , but gave in without much protest. She gave me one of the best HS's I've ever gotten from a provider. Without me saying a thing, she kept right on going after I popped to see if she could rub another one out. I finally had to ask her to stop.

Bottom line, really great massage and finish from a total GMILF for. 7 plus. 2 for a tip. Afterward, I felt badly about not leaving. 4, but I'll be back. Would like to experience the other younger provider too.

PittPanther
02-01-08, 23:07
I recently saw a Craigslist ad for Andalusia Moroccan Barber/Spa for Men carefully avoiding the boys, but said I could self-service if I liked. Not my cup of tea. Maybe YMMV.Higuey, I am going to be nice, since you're a Sr member, but your review reads like you are one of the owners (I know you are not a shill, but your posting reads that way). Basically what you are saying is "Andalusia is a jack-shack." Why are you being so nice about it? Because they didn't rip you off for $500 like a Lake St jackshack? it's still the same con. Promise everything, offer nothing.

Also, every other review of this place, here and on CL, said Andalusia was a dump! Dirty and unkempt. And that the girls were not high-quality, but looked like ghetto trash. I absolutely do not like calling out a fellow sr., but come on man. Why are you being so positive about this place?

A note of caution to those of you who have a SO to answer to; the oils that they use are spicy and fragrant. They smell great, but they stick with you big time. Anyone standing next to you will notice.Since they don't do anything extra, what's the big deal? It's no different than going to Mario Tricocci. My SO wouldn't give a darn.

Nicky Forza
02-01-08, 23:39
Higuey, I am going to be nice, since you're a Sr member, going to Mario Tricocci. My SO wouldn't give a darn.

Actually, I care very little whether or not you like or agree with my review. Perhaps the problem is that you don't like my writing style or the ethnicity of the place I reviewed, but my purpose is not to please you. Well, this is me, my friend and I offer no apologies. I could have written it street style if I wanted to and just left a vague two sentence report, but I chose not to. Somehow I don't feel a need to blend in...only to write an honest report. Whether or not I am a Senior member has nothing to do with it. Go back and read all of my reviews and you will see that my style is consistent. Relax, enjoy life. Later on you will thank yourself for it. BTW I am not the owner and have no affiliation.

Past Tense
02-02-08, 00:22
Anyone catch the picture in the metro section of the Trib Fiday of Lisa Zhu shovelling snow out in front of Senina?

Rico Forty
02-02-08, 12:16
Anyone catch the picture in the metro section of the Trib Fiday of Lisa Zhu shovelling snow out in front of Senina?
I must have a different metro section. The one they show on line is the one I have. No Lisa shoveling. Oh well. Has anyone been to her.

Desparado
02-02-08, 15:24
I'm looking at the picture of Lisa on the front page of the Friday Metro section now - lol, too funny. (never been there myself.)

Coolouforever
02-02-08, 18:37
I went to Body and Soul today and I had the same experience that Lottie did. I also had Mimi who has a nice little body on her but can be in her early to late 40's Basically I had the same expereince as Lottie, except she didn't get nude for me she pulled down her top at my request but wasn't fully nude which I wanted. The HS was very nice though, I tipped her 50 I was going to do 40 but I had all big bills except for a 20 and a few single's so I had no choice. Not bad for 120 (although it should've been 110) would probably go again.

I went to Body and Soul last nite on the way home from work. Since the traffic was so slow moving I decided to go in for a little fun. This was my third visit and each time I've gone it gets better and better. The cost is $. 7 for one hour massage. I paid the mamasan and was asked if I wanted a shower. Of course I said yes. I undressed and was led into the shower by this petite Korean lady named Mimi. She's probably in her forties but has a smokin body. She scrubbed me down real good and paid close attention to the boys and undercarriage. She then led me to the sauna room to dry off more completely. Once I was finished in there it was off to the massage room. She gave a real good hard massage to the point she as walking on back. It was awesome. She then put a towel over the lamo to dim the lights. The massage became real light in touch. I was starting to feel real good. She then started to lick my feet all the way up my body to my ears. She played with my boys and undercarriage. She started to lick the boys which at this point was driving me crazy. This lasted a little longer and she told me to flip. When I did she was completely nude! What a sight. She asked of I wanted a HJ. I agreed and she got some lotion and went to work. She was licking the Boys and stroking and I didn't last real long. I popped all over her hand. She cleaned me up, I got dressed, I tipped her $. 3, with a hug and a smile I was off into the Chicago winter. All in all a great time was had by all for a mere $1.

Sintwin
02-03-08, 06:15
Decided to try xindy for the first time over lunch yesterday. Opted for .35 for half hour with April. She is older and chubby, but has a great attitude and is very accommodating. Followed HS with nice relaxing facial. I did see a couple other younger/thinner girls on my way out--anyone have a name I could request for next time? Oh, and she did use a LOT of oil. I left with that baby oil/stripper smell all over me.One of the better times I've had there was with Judith. Top up and she damn near gave me a prostate exam!! Also got a decent massage.

PS, beware of the font massage room with the curtains. I've had a massage in there a couple of times and caught them with the curtains partially open in full view of the waiting room. Little weird if you ask me.

Sintwin
02-03-08, 06:24
Anyone know of any places in K town? It would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Sintwin

BeetleJuice001
02-03-08, 12:33
Isn't Sunset a jack-shack? Went there once many lifetimes ago and it was self service...

BJ001

During my recent business trip to Chicago I also had the chance to stop by the Sunset Spa in Bensenville, IL. This place was a bit more upscale then the place I visited on Ashland. Door fee was 70 for the hour. They had some real hot looking Latina girls. I went on a Tuesday afternoon and they had about five hotties to choose from. (I must say it was a tough choice they were all hot and looked like models). It must have been a slow day cause the all seem eager for me to choose them. I finally chose Selena a hot Mexican petite girl with a great body in her early twenty's, she was dressed in the sexiest attire, she was very friendly, talkative and knew what she was doing. She had great hands and was willing to go a couple of extra miles to show me a great time. I gave her a well deserved tip (not requested nor negotiated). I had such a great time with Selena that I had to stop by to see her again before leaving the windy city and I must say my second visit was no different then my first. This place I really enjoyed wish we had places like this one back home.

My overall trip to the windy city was a success. Guys treat your therapist with respect tip her well and you will get rewarded. I just got back home and I am already looking forward to my next visit to the windy city. Stay warm guys!

Fork Please
02-03-08, 13:18
Yeah, I'm not to sure what those posts by Kool are.

They are written in a style typical of a phony shill post but he writes about a few different places and, if you read all of his posts (4 of them), he encourages the investment of multiple visits etc. While that's fine for some, I don't think most guys here are looking to spend 3 or 5 visits breaking down a massage girl so they can get a certified wristy. The point of this whole info excersize is to snag information that helps prevent those situations.

Maybe he's working for a Collective or an Association of massage parlors that are trying to work towards the common goal of draining our bank accounts before being offered a fucking hand job.

I haven't come across many massage girls that are worth spending 3-5 visits screwing around with, trying to get some manual relief.

Seriously, if they are playing games, I can get THAT with any girl and probably get laid after the second date.

Tuna Lover
02-03-08, 15:26
I am not sure this is for the Chicago board but since it came up what the heck. I have been to Sunset and actually chose the same girl he did. You can definatly get a HJ there but it is expensive. Selina is very good looking and there was one other girl that was good looking when I went but the others were just ok. As far as her techniques the massage is really a soft rub. I do not know if it was because we did not know each other but she made prices of her services known before she did anything.

PittPanther
02-03-08, 15:33
Isn't Sunset a jack-shack? Went there once many lifetimes ago and it was self service...

BJ001Has always been a positive experience for me... I don't have anything bad to say about Sunset.

PittPanther
02-03-08, 15:39
Yeah, I'm not to sure what those posts by Kool are.

They are written in a style typical of a phony shill...

In his defense, Kool doesn't recommend going to jackshacks. He's talking about going to LEGIT massage establishments, and trying to create a relationship with a girl that will lead to extras. I've never tried it, but I don't see the harm if he has the time, money, and patience.

Isn't it our dream to go to a legit spa, and get a hot HJ session from a young provider? Your SO wouldn't have a problem with you getting a massage at a regular spa (because they are legit).

Fork Please
02-03-08, 16:26
Power to the people. No biggy, I have no experience at these places. Developing a relationship with a girl is great, I have a few of those. I just don't have the time or money to waste on the 3 to 5 visit scenario. It's not worth it when the sure thing is out there.

I've had the pleasure of working a few massage girls towards eventual fs..that's satisfying as hell. But, the basic happy ending was always there without the stringing along bullshit. I don't have much interest in working a girl through a bunch of visits for a damn hand job, is all.

As for his mention of the Latina place where "they were all hot and looked like models". I haven't been to one Latina place that wasn't featuring astronomically priced extras, models or not. Maybe things are changing in the Latina front. Quite a few recent and now defunct Latina storefront ops in the city priced themselves out of biz and didn't last long because of that.

Dreamwise...I want to connect with a good massage and a satisfying finish with a friendly girl who acts like she's enjoying herself too. I'm not interested in thinking that I made some sort of score..legit or not, they want our cash...once in a while you have a cool connection, if it happens, great.

Sean White
02-04-08, 07:04
I'm new to all of it. Been reading the board and even tried a few spots. Glad I did. I never really got massages before except the crap ones from gfs. But these even if no HS at the end it's so relaxing. Places so far: Senina, Relax, Lusina (? ), that's all. Liked the last one best. Closest to home. I'll keep reading for more suggestions.

Fumfn69
02-04-08, 13:48
Is this the place on Ashland near Milwaukee? I thought they were totally legit. Boy was I wrong unless I'm confusing it with another place.

Silvio
02-04-08, 18:35
This place is as close to the old Spa34 as well get in the chicago area. Its a great place to play if you have extra cash. I had Salene years ago and glad shes still there I may have to revist her. If you have mad negotiating skills you can get happy for less $$ depending on your game. A senior member here turned me on to her year ago so thats what this forum is for but its definately not a jackshack.

All Time Faves...lets here em

Recent Lakeview Holistic has me reminicing on some of the hotties Ive enjoyed from there

Cindy-The Russian Massause she was very attentive and accomodating and a full menu was avaiable. She still iin the biz.

Julie- The Mongolian Massause OMG GFE she was great I had her at my APT a few times until she returned to the motherland. Anyone know if shes back anywhere.

Eva - Polish Massuese she was very accomodating as well. I tried takeout with her but wasnt successful but she did let me roam at will. ANyone know where she is

Karolina - Polish Massause very sweet remember her from her incall on overhill in norridge...I took her out on dates a few times and GFE. Anyone know where she is.

There was a spanish girl there but I cant remember her name she ended up at Magnificant Spa on chicago ave.

Anyone have leads on the girls I asked about PM me please.

Fumfn69
02-05-08, 13:30
Anyone been to this one? I think its a new post on CL.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ths/563651217.html

Pa Trick
02-05-08, 18:47
Have seen Yolanta's add in CR for years, but never gave her a whirl.

Any feedback?

Da Gooch
02-06-08, 18:40
I had my first visit to Body and Soul. Walked in, 1 girl working at the time, her name was cee cee. Nice body, ok face, older lady, maybe Korean.

Paid. 7 for massage and shower, shower was good. Sat in steam room for 5min, then the traffic started, sounded like everyone out there decided to come in. I could hear her and another women moving us guys from room to room without us seeing each other. She asked how I wanted masage, hard, med or soft. I got medieum whic was very hard, nice hott towel teachnique in the middle, but she kept coming in and out of the room alot. So got frustrated towards the end and did the flip. She let my hands roam from back to front, dropped her top and did the HS like she was trying to start a lawn mower. She didn't ask for a tip, I left her a. 2 tip and on my way out I saw another women, pretty hott. Overal experiance a 6 on a scale of 10. Started off great, ended ok. I gotta try China town.

Iceman1951
02-06-08, 20:01
Could some one tell me who mimi is? There is a girl there name June very skinny very small boobs and another girl named cici I think. Cici has great big boobs and June has very small boobs. Is June and Mimi the same person or is cici and mimi the same person? Is mimi the one with great big boobs or the other way around? I go there all the time and I just don't know anyone named Mimi.

Luke Appling
02-07-08, 11:37
There is a place on Chicago Ave. called One Magnificent Spa. Has anyone been there? I stopped in the other day and it is clearly a place where extras are available.

However, there were 2 fat Latinas with crabby expression available, and I just didn't like the options, so I left.

I doubt I'll be going back, but I think this place is there for you if you're not fussy or if you like them fat and crabby.

Member #5481
02-07-08, 11:58
For those times when circumstances don't allow a visit to our favorite haunts.

http://www.youporn.com/

Chi Guy
02-07-08, 12:31
For those times when circumstances don't allow a visit to our favorite haunts.

http://www.youporn.com/

My current fave is RedTube (www.redtube.com). They have some of the longest clips and largest viewing area of any of the free porn sites. The longer clips are nice if your hands are occupied. I see that yuvutu (www.yuvutu.com) has gone to having a limit on how many clips you can watch for free in a 24 hour period. If you want more, you have to pay for a subscription. The upside to that is that you supposedly get to see the clips in full screen at a higher resolution. LasPutas (www.lasputas.com) can be good too if you catch the site when it's up.

Lookin4it
02-07-08, 17:47
There is a place on Chicago Ave. called One Magnificent Spa. Has anyone been there? I stopped in the other day and it is clearly a place where extras are available.

However, there were 2 fat Latinas with crabby expression available, and I just didn't like the options, so I left.

I doubt I'll be going back, but I think this place is there for you if you're not fussy or if you like them fat and crabby.Luke: I have been there twice. Table shower, massage, and the only option is a helping hand. Nothing else available, though I have inquired. You are right with the "weighty" observation you made. They kind of bait and switch you. They have a hot little latina at the desk, but you get the chubby-worker bees for the session. I LOVE latinas and am still on the look out for a place where they have non-chubby latinas working the rooms. Though, of course, tastes do differ. If you like 'them heavier, OMS is an option. I like mine thinner though.

Skonsk
02-07-08, 18:20

I doubt I'll be going back, but I think this place is there for you if you're not fussy or if you like them fat and crabby.

I went there once about a year ago or so. One hispanic girl very skinny and not very clean and attractive. Offered a menu - but i didnt bite for anything more - she was too skinny and there would almost be no point to topless.
And she had to answer the phone and door during the massage. Anybody run into any good hmp's that are not overpriced

Ztomz
02-07-08, 20:42
Any report on Ginger's girls massage, else please recommend a place in Rogers Park / Evanston area.

Thank you.

Ztomz
02-07-08, 21:14
Can you guys recommend a place around Rogers Park or Evanston?

Thanks

Any experience with Ginger's Girls?

VanDriver
02-07-08, 21:51
I had read a few pages back that one of you gents went to Sunset Spa, paid the $70 house fee, and received quite good services....without a tip being mentioned.

I must admit that I did not have such luck. I have been in the hobby for over 10 years, and I know when I have been had.

I drove over an hour in the snow to get to this f-ing place on my way to the airport. I got there, the OPEN sign was off, but they answered their phone.

So, I went in and an African-American lady greeted me. I should have turned and run away right there, but I had already invested over an hour and wanted to see where it went.

She told me it was $70... I thought, that's right in line with DC prices. $70 per hour. Right on.

I was allowed to choose from 2 ladies. I think the one I chose was Jasmine or something like that. She was Latin of Mexican decent, but I think she was born and raised in Chicago b/c she had no accent whatsoever.

She came back in about 10 minutes into my time (I arrived at 4:30 and she finally came back in at 4:40) wearing a bikini top and bottom.

She gave me a really nice massage, but nowhere near the right places. Just a nice massage. On the flip, she informed me of the upsell:

$30, I can jack it myself while she looks (she is fully clothed)
$50, she can help me jack it (she is fully clothed)
$100, she can jack it while showing me her tits (woo hoo... A cups at best)
$200, she can jack it fully naked.

I had $40 b/c I thought I had read that one of you mongers had paid $50 for really good service. So, with the $10 change from the manager, and the $40 I had in pocket, I thought I was set.

I should have just walked out with the $50, bought a couple of magazines, jacked it myself, and still had $35 in my pocket.

Nope, I figured I'd let her jack it for me for $50. She was horrible. Although she used to be a stripper (confirmed by her), she had no idea how to rub one out. I ended up doing it myself while she rubbed my legs.

I would highly recommend that anybody who is in the area, go to your local bookstore and get a magazine or two before thinking about going to this place.

Oh, the best part... At 4:55, she told me that my time was about up and I had to blow the load quicker. What the F? I had been in the place a total of 30 minutes and she was in my room for 20 minutes.

This place is a complete rip off and anybody with half a mind will cross it off your list.

If that's the way Chicago rolls, you boys need to take a trip out to the East Coast... Much more for much less.

Kind of makes you appreciate what we have here at home.

Best of luck and thanks for listening to my rant!

Van

Joey Greco
02-08-08, 00:18
I have had some amazing experiences at the Sunset Spa. Not always cheap, but amazing. Very surprising what they will allow in downtown Bensenville.

I got to know a couple of the girls in the past year and actually bumped into one at an area mall. As we were chatting, she told me that the owner - sone Italian - is "very, very hooked in" with "the local authorities."

She said he is an older gay man who has many, many arrests for pandering.

I wonder why the Bensenville Police allow all of this to go on. Someone should contact the FBI.

Litho Fox
02-08-08, 00:38
If Dr. Kool was so fond of his first experiance, then why would he challenge to try another and not get jacked in a city he doesnt know.

My thoughts are as he Got jacked or No service and passed it off as it was good, so that we would hopefully end up the same way he did, and that way he would feel better that he wasnt the only one who got ripped off.

Mj138
02-08-08, 04:16
She posts on CL under therapeutic:

She is a real CMT so the massage is amazing. I have seen her before, called her and went to her location in a nice neighborhood with good parking, NW side of the city. She was 5 minutes late, but no big deal. If you want a hand release and a great, nude, massage this is your girl. We stripped down and she started the massage. She likes my body and enjoys working on me. She is tall, big girl, great tits. She rubbed her body on mine and she is completely comfortable with her body. She allows touching, but her massage is so good I enjoy her working on me. On the flip she really works your cock. Slow until she senses you will cum then she backs off, kind of a tantra technique. She does this for a while and then she decides you are gonna cum or your time is about out, but it’s not rushed. She tells you how to breath and really concentrates on your pleasure, it's fucking sexy. It's sexy and the massage is great. This is pretty much a legit, excellent massage with a HR. Her place is very clean and this one will set you back about $200.

Skonsk
02-08-08, 09:59
Is this the place on Ashland near Milwaukee? I thought they were totally legit. Boy was I wrong unless I'm confusing it with another place.
If you look up BODY AND SOUL in yellowbook - you get an address near ashland and division.

If you look in the reader there is an ad for BODY N SOUL - on Irving park between Pulaski and Kedzie.

I have never been to either of these palces - but from what I remember from the forum recently - the one where the good time was had was the one on Irving Park - would someone confirm my suspicions.

Silvio
02-08-08, 11:11
Litho Fox,

I concur with Dr. Kool the session he experienced isnt beyond the realm of services or the quality of woman at Sunset. As always Your Mileage May Vary anywhere you go. Why do some mongers get better service or prices than others. Only you can answer how well you treat the woman you see better than I can but usually if a monger clicks with a SP and theres an instant chemistry you'll usually have a great experience. I'm sure some gals have their off days as do we. Don't rush to judgement because someone else has had a better experience than others. In this hobby the only guarantee is you'll come away without some money. Its up to you to make the best of it. Just because some of us have better times than others at the same establishment doesnt mean a place is a rip-off joint. So please don't cast aspersions on one of the rare gems in the chicagoland area.

Joey Greco,

Stick to "Cheaters" leave Sunset alone. No need to contact the FBI. Their working on "SpyGate" and "SteroidGate". BTW hows that stab wound?

Sintwin
02-08-08, 15:10
Any report on Ginger's girls massage, else please recommend a place in Rogers Park / Evanston area.

Thank you.There's been some discussion on this board about this place. It's legit.

Confucius
02-08-08, 18:01
If you look up BODY AND SOUL in yellowbook - you get an address near ashland and division.

If you look in the reader there is an ad for BODY N SOUL - on Irving park between Pulaski and Kedzie.

I have never been to either of these palces - but from what I remember from the forum recently - the one where the good time was had was the one on Irving Park - would someone confirm my suspicions.It is very hit or miss there on I.P. Rd.

I used to go there and always had a good massage, but not always a release.

Maybe the new blood there and the ever growing competiton, is making these Asian girls realize that as long as they're in the biz, the best way to make mnoey is some type of HE.

Steven Lynn
02-08-08, 19:07
I went to Xindy and asked for an hour massage for .6

I gave the lady at the register $ and she motioned for me to go back to the room and I said, I wanted my change. She got pissy and gave it to me.

I got Lola, my first time with her. She's very nice looking.

When I got into the room, the towels looked dirty, so while I was undressing, I quickly changed the towels with new ones from the bottom of the stack.

She came in and gave a great massage. Walked on my back, which hurt and felt good at the same time. She brought in a hot towel and used it on my back and then she wet it later in the sink of "cash deposits." I quickly hopped up and said, "Don't use that. It's dirty." So she went out and got a new towel.

On the flip, she asked if I wanted "it" massaged, we negotiated .4. While she was massaging, I started touching her and she wanted .2 more for that. Her nipples were HUGE. I'm talking nipple not areola. She told me not to touch the nipple, they were sensitive. Touch everything else she said.

For the extra, I tried to make it last as long as I could. I thought of dead puppies, tornadoes, more dead puppies and finally gave it up after I felt her arm was pretty tired.

Over all, a decent experience, but when I left the room there had to be six guys sitting on the couches, waiting for a room. Pretty awkward moment if you were one of those dudes.

Brwn Sgr
02-08-08, 19:43
This is BS, the review on CL, where this place advertises was totally opposite.

Its probably the owner, LOLNo, its 100% true. Not worth 90.

Iceman1951
02-09-08, 00:40
Does anyone know June at body and soul? Is cici and mimi the same person she has great big boobs and a nice body. The skinny one with no boobs introduced herself as June when I met her. She is very pretty just no body. She is skinny like a skelton. The queston I asked and no one has answered is this skinny girl with no boobs is she mimi? I know the other girl has a smoking body just not petite. She calls herself cici. I wonder because mimi and cici sound so much alike are they the same girl? Does mimi have great big boobs? Is there a June at body and soul? Do they make up different names for different clients? Does anyone go to body and soul on irving park road. Anyway I was told that both of thease girls are married.

Ripper Joe
02-09-08, 03:19
I am new on this forum or a NEWBEE as you guys call it and this is my first post so please don’t rip and kill me without mercy. I will do my best and try to be a good contributor. Yes just in case I RTFF. I have been monitoring this forum for quite some time and I can say it has been very helpful in this hobby of mine. I have benefited during the last few years from all the valuable advice and suggestions you guys give on this site so I finally decided to register. I will contribute when I can even though writing is not my thing.

I do however want to share my experience today at sunset spa since I have seen lots of recent posts on the subject. I was motivated and had the urge to visit and try my luck there after reading a recent post by a Dr. Kool who said he had a favorable experience there. I disagree with the recent post Litho Fox made but agree with Silvio and like him I also concur with Dr. Kool and here is the reason why:

My first experience with sunset spa is just about a half-day-old now as I am writing this. The way it looks to me based on what I have read on this forum is that sunset is a HIT or MISS on extras and service. I got there today a little after 1pm and requested Selena but she was in a session, a few other hot looking girls were open, the girl named Jasmine was also available but I declined them all and I wanted no part of Jasmine since I luckily read the VanDriver post about her before heading there so I did not want to take a chance on getting screwed by her. I opted to wait the 45min and take my chance on Selena.

I chilled and listened to music in my car while I waited then went back in paid the $70 door fee and was lead to the room got comfortable and waited for about 15 min for Selena to come in, she comes in wearing a very sexy bikini outfit and first thing she does is hugs me and thanks me for waiting for her and bty the previous report on her was right on the money she is a cute hottie. It was my first time there but I played like I had been there before she asked me who I had seen before I said I forgot girls name who I saw before but I mumbled out some names I got when I called earlier to see who they had working that evening and I guess it satisfied her or I just got lucky cause we seem to click and hit it off. We chatted and joked for about 5 to 10 min. When she started the massage I asked her to get more comfortable she joked and said she was very comfortable I answered back and said your not as comfortable as I am in my birthday suit and to my surprise she stopped the massage and strip nude with no problem and no questions asked. Needless to say she gave me a great sensual nude massage bty she has a great set of hands, my hands were free to roam everywhere we even switch and she allow me to give her a massage for about 10 min which was a first for me I concentrated on her upper and lower areas which were very responsive to the touch of my hands if you know what I mean.

So you see my experience at sunset unlike VanDriver was very favorable I ended up with a great L1 & L2 sensual nude massage with lots of mutual touching and she gave me the impression that more would be available on my next visit I gave her $100 tip a little more than I am used to giving but I was only carrying big bills and did not want to ask her for change. I also felt her service was worth it I felt unrushed and relaxed during our time together and went over by 15min she was very flexible and she seemed very happy with tip there was no kind of up selling she waited for me to dress and walk me to the door kissed me and told me to come back and ask for her. This is my first experience with this place it was well above my expectations so for me this place is no Rip Off. Like Silvio said we shouldn’t cast judgment on these rare gems cause we didn’t luck out or cause we didn’t get what we wanted.

I don’t know what to make of this I went there expecting a so so experience but also a little hopeful based on some of the posts I read on the subject. Has anybody else had a similar experience or does it depends who you see there or what time of day it is? That’s all for now I hope I did not screw up or violated any rules with my first post but I guess you have to start somewhere. I will take my lumps if I did.

Coolouforever
02-09-08, 12:04
I went to body and soul last weekend, I'm not sure what the number is but the address is 3608 or 3614 W. Irving Park Rd. When I got there close to 4pm the place was empty but they do walk-ins, I first met this older asian/korean lady that wore somewhat of a tight green biking top showing off her big boobs, I gave her the 70 for the hour she then gave me to Mimi who was another older lady more on the petetie side, great ts washed the boys and stick and even inside my crack. Massage itself was ok, she but rubbed her tits on my back during the massage and was licking my boys, on the flip pulled her top down at my request, and gave me a very nice hs, while she let me play and suck on her tits, she then cleaned me up and we were having small talk she said I had a babyface, I tipped her 50 but I meant 40 but I had no smaller bills, she gave me a nice hug and kiss on the check and tld me to come again soon. Overall a nice experince but would've like to have had her fully nude.

George W. Bush
02-09-08, 13:34
Anyway I was told that both of thease girls are married.
To each other? Schwing-g-g-g!

Nicky Forza
02-09-08, 17:11
I went to body and soul last weekend, I'm not sure what the number is but the address is 3608 or 3614 W. Irving Park Rd. When I got

Thanks for your report. The other Body and Soul on Ashland is probably wondering why business picked up so much recently.

Chi Guy
02-09-08, 19:24
I am new on this forum or a NEWBEE as you guys call it and this is my first post so please don’t rip and kill me without mercy. I will do my best and try to be a good contributor. Yes just in case I RTFF. I have been monitoring this forum for quite some time and I can say it has been very helpful in this hobby of mine. I have benefited during the last few years from all the valuable advice and suggestions you guys give on this site so I finally decided to register. I will contribute when I can even though writing is not my thing.

I do however want to share my experience today at sunset spa since I have seen lots of recent posts on the subject. I was motivated and had the urge to visit and try my luck there after reading a recent post by a Dr. Kool who said he had a favorable experience there. I disagree with the recent post Litho Fox made but agree with Silvio and like him I also concur with Dr. Kool and here is the reason why:

My first experience with sunset spa is just about a half-day-old now as I am writing this. The way it looks to me based on what I have read on this forum is that sunset is a HIT or MISS on extras and service. I got there today a little after 1pm and requested Selena but she was in a session, a few other hot looking girls were open, the girl named Jasmine was also available but I declined them all and I wanted no part of Jasmine since I luckily read the VanDriver post about her before heading there so I did not want to take a chance on getting screwed by her. I opted to wait the 45min and take my chance on Selena.

I chilled and listened to music in my car while I waited then went back in paid the $70 door fee and was lead to the room got comfortable and waited for about 15 min for Selena to come in, she comes in wearing a very sexy bikini outfit and first thing she does is hugs me and thanks me for waiting for her and bty the previous report on her was right on the money she is a cute hottie. It was my first time there but I played like I had been there before she asked me who I had seen before I said I forgot girls name who I saw before but I mumbled out some names I got when I called earlier to see who they had working that evening and I guess it satisfied her or I just got lucky cause we seem to click and hit it off. We chatted and joked for about 5 to 10 min. When she started the massage I asked her to get more comfortable she joked and said she was very comfortable I answered back and said your not as comfortable as I am in my birthday suit and to my surprise she stopped the massage and strip nude with no problem and no questions asked. Needless to say she gave me a great sensual nude massage bty she has a great set of hands, my hands were free to roam everywhere we even switch and she allow me to give her a massage for about 10 min which was a first for me I concentrated on her upper and lower areas which were very responsive to the touch of my hands if you know what I mean.

So you see my experience at sunset unlike VanDriver was very favorable I ended up with a great L1 & L2 sensual nude massage with lots of mutual touching and she gave me the impression that more would be available on my next visit I gave her $100 tip a little more than I am used to giving but I was only carrying big bills and did not want to ask her for change. I also felt her service was worth it I felt unrushed and relaxed during our time together and went over by 15min she was very flexible and she seemed very happy with tip there was no kind of up selling she waited for me to dress and walk me to the door kissed me and told me to come back and ask for her. This is my first experience with this place it was well above my expectations so for me this place is no Rip Off. Like Silvio said we shouldn’t cast judgment on these rare gems cause we didn’t luck out or cause we didn’t get what we wanted.

I don’t know what to make of this I went there expecting a so so experience but also a little hopeful based on some of the posts I read on the subject. Has anybody else had a similar experience or does it depends who you see there or what time of day it is? That’s all for now I hope I did not screw up or violated any rules with my first post but I guess you have to start somewhere. I will take my lumps if I did.

Great first report. Like anyone who has been doing this for a while should know, YMMV.

If you are planning on ever returning there, I would suggest not giving as much detail as you did, particularly the time frame when you were there, that would enable the employees to identify who you are. Sunset definitely doesn't like the heat that this board puts on them. If they know you're the one posting the info, your chances of getting the same level of service will almost surely be greatly decreased.

Ripper Joe
02-10-08, 00:53
Great first report. Like anyone who has been doing this for a while should know, YMMV.

If you are planning on ever returning there, I would suggest not giving as much detail as you did, particularly the time frame when you were there, that would enable the employees to identify who you are. Sunset definitely doesn't like the heat that this board puts on them. If they know you're the one posting the info, your chances of getting the same level of service will almost surely be greatly decreased.Thanks for the advice. Your 100% correct, I see your point and I will definitely take that into account on future reports. You just cleared up my main concern and the one thing I was not sure about when writing the report which was how much info to include or not include.

Coolouforever
02-10-08, 18:23
Where's the address of Sunset?

If you are planning on ever returning there, I would suggest not giving as much detail as you did, particularly the time frame when you were there, that would enable the employees to identify who you are. Sunset definitely doesn't like the heat that this board puts on them. If they know you're the one posting the info, your chances of getting the same level of service will almost surely be greatly decreased.

Joey Greco
02-10-08, 18:53
I must admit, Selena at Sunset is a hottie...Definitely an all-star.

But why do all of the girls talk so much about "Mr. D" and "Bobby D"?

Is that code for something.

In Sunset language, who is "Bobby D"?

Staci
02-11-08, 17:09
Hi, I'm a BBW who enjoys going to the massage palours in Chicagoland. The first few times I went, I went w/a man so we appeared to be a Cpl. You would be amazed at the girls who enjoy DATYing another woman! The Korean women, unfortunately do not enjoy doing but do enjoy receiving! This past month, I've been to 3 places by myself and have gotten service. There is one girl who gives the greatest GSM while giving me 5 fingers UTB! I spray when I cum which she loves! I'm not sure this forum will be added as I am a woman but I've been told that I'm not alone in this fun activity. Trust me. G/f or wives do love cpl massages!

Chi Guy
02-11-08, 18:43
Where's the address of Sunset?

Google it under Bensenville.

Mj138
02-11-08, 19:49
Went today, first day visit to a salon during the day, but I was off and needed the attention. Girls looked ok about a 5. $55 to get in and I was assigned to Kiki. Language barrier was a problem, but I let her know I had been there before. I had not, but I went with it. Massage was good and she massaged my back, head, feet, covered the entire time. No extras were intimated and I was unsure how to bring it up because of the language barrier. It was a good massage and that's it. I tipped her $20 and walked my ass out into the cold and harsh daylight. It's strange to do the walk of shame when you haven't even been shameful. Maybe next time.

Fumfn69
02-12-08, 10:57
Has anyone seen this girl?

She is a regular post on CL lately.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/ers/570863338.html

Blow Dro
02-12-08, 12:13
l. You would be amazed at the girls who enjoy DATYing another woman! The Korean women, unfortunately do not enjoy doing but do enjoy receiving! This past month, I've been to 3 places by myself and have gotten service. There is one girl who gives the greatest GSM while giving me 5 fingers UTB! I spray when I cum which she loves! !I could only wonder what my reaction would be if I was sitting in the waiting area, hearing all those screams and moans, and out from the room comes two women.

Bend It
02-12-08, 15:54
Hi, I'm a BBW who enjoys going to the massage palours in Chicagoland. The first few times I went, I went w/a man so we appeared to be a Cpl. You would be amazed at the girls who enjoy DATYing another woman! The Korean women, unfortunately do not enjoy doing but do enjoy receiving! This past month, I've been to 3 places by myself and have gotten service. There is one girl who gives the greatest GSM while giving me 5 fingers UTB! I spray when I cum which she loves! I'm not sure this forum will be added as I am a woman but I've been told that I'm not alone in this fun activity. Trust me. G/f or wives do love cpl massages!

Staci, you are my hero. We anxiously await more reports, or more information from your previous visits. Inquiring minds want to know!

Pa Trick
02-12-08, 16:52
I'm a new member, but long-time hobbyist.

Congratulations to everyone involved, this is an outstanding service.

Can anyone comment on the services of the one known as Yolanta? She has had an add in CR for many years.

Thanks, I look forward to sharing many experiences.

Truthfu11
02-12-08, 17:43
Stacy,

You should try the EMP on Milwaukee in Niles. I've seen women leaving there looking very satisfied. PM me for more info.

IcedOut
02-12-08, 19:22
Hi, I'm a BBW who enjoys going to the massage palours in Chicagoland. The first few times I went, I went w/a man so we appeared to be a Cpl. You would be amazed at the girls who enjoy DATYing another woman! The Korean women, unfortunately do not enjoy doing but do enjoy receiving! This past month, I've been to 3 places by myself and have gotten service. There is one girl who gives the greatest GSM while giving me 5 fingers UTB! I spray when I cum which she loves! I'm not sure this forum will be added as I am a woman but I've been told that I'm not alone in this fun activity. Trust me. G/f or wives do love cpl massages!Yeah I have to say I found your post intriguing as well. I hope the admin doesnt remove you, as this is a site for men seeking to have sex with women. I personally have never been to an mp, but like to read the posts. I like to venture in other mongering activities.

With that being said, I would love to go my first time to an AMP with a woman. It might make the experience more comfortable. Which mp's/neighborhoods do you frequent?

Luke Appling
02-13-08, 01:45
Hi, I'm a BBW who enjoys going to the massage palours in Chicagoland. The first few times I went, I went w/a man so we appeared to be a Cpl. You would be amazed at the girls who enjoy DATYing another woman! The Korean women, unfortunately do not enjoy doing but do enjoy receiving! This past month, I've been to 3 places by myself and have gotten service. There is one girl who gives the greatest GSM while giving me 5 fingers UTB! I spray when I cum which she loves! I'm not sure this forum will be added as I am a woman but I've been told that I'm not alone in this fun activity. Trust me. G/f or wives do love cpl massages!I can't speak for the others, but I welcome a woman's perspective. What guy wouldn't love a woman into cruising MPs together?

Fumfn69
02-13-08, 10:50
After reading several posts I was excited to try this place. I went yesterday and could not have been more disappointed. I wish the lady who greeted me gave me the massage. Instead I got Mimi. Worst massage I've ever had and I've had hundreds. She could not have rushed it any more. She played with the boys for about 30 seconds before the flip. On the flip she immediately went for the HJ. I hadn't been on the table for 25 minutes. I asked for more massage and she didn't seem to care. Finished me off and I was dressed inside of 30 minutes. Very poor. Her ass feels like that of an old lady. Wouldn't go back, at least not to Mimi. I assure you I didn't play the game wrong. I usually have very good luck even when most guys don't.

Curtiscurtis
02-13-08, 17:32
Does anyone know whatever happened to Vivian from the School of Massage at 5054 Irving Park? She was good!

Thanks

Joey Greco
02-13-08, 18:36
I still haven't got an answer. Who is "Bobby D" or "Mr. D" at the Sunset?

I don't understand why all the girls seem so fearful of the man? Do the authorities in Bensenville know anything?

Help please.

Raoul Duke
02-13-08, 19:56
Tried Courtney who advertises in the Reader. Topless massage with finish, she's in her mid-late thirties. Quality of massage was okay, tug was fine, but nothing over the top. I'd give it a 6 out of a 10. My pursuit continues.

Confucius
02-14-08, 17:10
Does anyone know whatever happened to Vivian from the School of Massage at 5054 Irving Park? She was good!

ThanksHer and another older Korean gal started their own thing. I dont have all the details.

Arete06
02-15-08, 10:42
I've been wondering the exact same thing. She posts quite a lot.

"Has anyone seen this girl?

She is a regular post on CL lately.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/ers/570863338.html"

Musei
02-15-08, 12:43
Anyone here ever consider opening their own Massage Studio? PM me and tell me I shouldn't be thinking this way!!

Addickddtosex
02-15-08, 13:00
I actually have many times.

I thought that finding girls would be the hard part.

Mr Stinky
02-15-08, 13:22
Anyone here ever consider opening their own Massage Studio? PM me and tell me I shouldn't be thinking this way!!

Well, if you plan on giving table showers and great hand jobs, go ahead. But I, for one, won't visit you. That is, unless you hire some girls. Sorry, Musei, but I can't see you doing "cowgirl". But to each their own.

Stinky Out

Musei
02-15-08, 13:39
Well, if you plan on giving table showers and great hand jobs, go ahead. But I, for one, won't visit you. That is, unless you hire some girls. Sorry, Musei, but I can't see you doing "cowgirl". But to each their own.

Stinky Out

I wouldn't visit me either then, Stinky!

Just had some 'mad money' and was considering sponsoring a little sweet young massage girl that I have gotten to know.

Sean White
02-16-08, 07:17
Oh boy! May at Relax. I got 60min, the massage was so so, but she has great HR skills and nice tight body free for roaming. I wonder if more is avail, next time I'll ask.

Confucius
02-16-08, 13:45
Oh boy! May at Relax. I got 60min, the massage was so so, but she has great HR skills and nice tight body free for roaming. I wonder if more is avail, next time I'll ask.FS is available at all the AMPS in, and around Chinatown. Time, money and patience are the keys. They are no different then any babe at a club, or other meeting place, if they like you, it is that much easier to get a full menu.
If they don't, just enjoy what they offer, and be on with it.

Do a search for her, and you find what others have already posted about her.

Raoul Duke
02-16-08, 19:27
I was just about to head out to Alice when I came across this ad:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ths/576034941.html

Anyone seen her? Please let me know if you have and how things went.

Left the DNA behind @ CTM earlier this week. It's still one of my ATFs, I just wish they'd recruit some therapists in their 20s. Sure, and I'm going to win Lotto tonight too.

Whisper2000
02-17-08, 03:01
I saw Winnie last month. All I can say is wow! The girl is awesome. That massage was great. She used a technique during the HR that was absolutely awesome.

I saw some average reviews on her. I don't know what they were talking baout.

Bend It
02-17-08, 08:45
I was just about to head out to Alice when I came across this ad:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ths/576034941.html

Anyone seen her? Please let me know if you have and how things went.

Left the DNA behind @ CTM earlier this week. It's still one of my ATFs, I just wish they'd recruit some therapists in their 20s. Sure, and I'm going to win Lotto tonight too.

Hi Raoul. First, I am a big fan of CTM, just about the best around, IMHO. Secondly, Elizabeth is very good. She's mid 20's, lots of tats, big tits, long hair, very pretty, and she does an excellent job. Very pleasant to talk with, too.

Bend It

Truthfu11
02-18-08, 09:32
I saw Winnie last month. All I can say is wow! The girl is awesome. That massage was great. She used a technique during the HR that was absolutely awesome.

I saw some average reviews on her. I don't know what they were talking baout.I second BEND's comments. Kinda chilly in apt when I went though. She appropiately warmed things up.

Member #5481
02-18-08, 11:33
Had a great session at CTM last week. Do the looks leave a little to be desired - yes. However if you are looking for a great massage etc and looks are not the most important then service here is excellent.

Silvio
02-18-08, 15:38
Make it a 3rd just seen Elizabeth last week...a little pricey but very much fun.

Confucius
02-18-08, 16:37
Had a great session at CTM last week. Do the looks leave a little to be desired - yes. However if you are looking for a great massage etc and looks are not the most important then service here is excellent.Hi T.T.

Same thing with Winnie.

If some of you are newbies with her, treat her nice please.

She is a good person and a good sport.

Wraithking
02-18-08, 16:48
Just got back from seeing Elizabeth. She was awesome. She is worth all of the $ you would pay. She really knows what she is doing. I will go back many more times before I deploy.

Member #5929
02-19-08, 11:58
Has anyone seen these girls that posts on cl? They have a massage tabel in the pics. But the ad always says full service massage. And GFE. Any experiences with them?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ers/578350646.html

Raoul Duke
02-19-08, 15:50
Has anyone seen these girls that posts on cl? They have a massage tabel in the pics. But the ad always says full service massage. And GFE. Any experiences with them?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ers/578350646.htmlThat caught my eye too, she's on my to do list. There's also some chick named Stormy who looks inviting. She claims she has reviews on TER, but I can't find them.

Muffdestroyer
02-19-08, 18:31

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ers/578350646.htmlI thought about trying her out but I havent had time yet. I'm quite skeptical. Probably another jack shack.

Mj138
02-19-08, 22:31
I believe this is Four Aces, near Western and Fullerton in the city. $200, fully nude massage, you can get FS for additional money. I would save your money unless she is working somewhere else, or offers more than a nude, mediocre massage for $200. If you're going to spend two bills, get an awesome massage from Elizabeth. You will get release, a great massage in a clean, safe environment, plus she's very cool. Good luck.

She posts on CL.

Gogogo
02-19-08, 22:54
I am a stupid man. I had a relationship with a massage girl with an unhappy ending. Gentlemen, say no when a massage girl ask you to be her boyfriend. Just pay for the service you expected. Your guys are warned.

Rico Forty
02-20-08, 01:21
Just got back from seeing Elizabeth. She was awesome. She is worth all of the $ you would pay. She really knows what she is doing. I will go back many more times before I deploy.

Can anyone describe Elizabeths looks??

Dangerously
02-20-08, 01:23
I am a stupid man. I had a relationship with a massage girl with an unhappy ending. Gentlemen, say no when a massage girl ask you to be her boyfriend. Just pay for the service you expected. Your guys are warned.I'm not quite sure where you are going with this.

But I'm reminded of an Asian massage girl I had played with for a year or two. She wasn't particularly good looking, but always available and extremely well versed in all the techniques and positions you could possibly think of.

She wanted to marry me.

I lost interest until one night I received a call from a cop who was working after hours on his own time. He said that she had been arrested, and he got my number from her black book. He said that she was an illegal alien, and that she had been tested positive for HIV.

Ruined my weekend, until I got the test results back.

The lesson is clear. Just as you are not supposed to name your fish (because they could die the next day), you never, ever want to establish any relationship with a paid provider. Never.

Wraithking
02-20-08, 01:35
Can anyone describe Elizabeths looks??Tall. Large chest, Tatts. Long brown hair

Mj138
02-20-08, 12:23
Probably 5'10", red hair, I am guessing around 180-190, big girl, not fat so much, but big. Huge tits. She has tats, kind of an alternative look, but she looks like most hipster city girls. She is a sexy woman and gives a real massage. Pretty hard, she will work your ass out.

Can anyone describe Elizabeths looks??

Member #5929
02-20-08, 17:40
Can anyone else comment on their experience from Four Aces Massage on Fullerton and Western? Looks? Extras donations? Overall experience? Anyone see Missy?

Coolouforever
02-20-08, 21:46
I've heard about this place and it's not far from my house does anyone know the exact address and phone number? Is it a safe and legit place?