PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Bob521
12-17-15, 22:40
Thank you QuietMan. I think you are on the right track. If you go to a place that is well-known for extras and the girl shuts you down, or misleads you, or teases with no finish, or shorts the time, or gives a shitty massage, to boot. Yeah, then no tip. But if the availability of HE is unclear, or the place is actually legit, AND the girl at least gives a full-length massage with effort, then a small tip ($5-10) is reasonable. If you went for a regular legit massage at a legit place a $20 tip is reasonable.

I'm adding my two cents because of a chat I had today with one of my friends. Me: How was your day? Her: You + 2 others. But one man tried to do bad things. I wouldn't do it. So he gave me no tip. (then cry emoticons). Anyway we see our encounters as business transactions. Of course. My friend is just trying to make a living. I know she does a good massage. I also know she is not an HE girl. She (and many other women I am friends with) actually gives most of her money away anyway and she is absolutely not rich. I guess the question is murky, as I can see both sides of the question. But if she makes an effort to give you a therapeutic massage, at least recognize the effort and give her a few bucks. End of rant. (sorry) Bob.

I'm with you, except I'll give a small tip if the massage was decent. In my (relatively few) experiences at AMPs, the massages are generally much better than at other places where you're hoping to leave happy. So, if the girl gave a not-half-bad massage for the. 6 or. 8 door fee, I'm not going to totally stiff her. If she says she wants another. 8 for the handshake, I just say "no thanks" and go. Haggling isn't what I want to do there. I leave her a sawbuck and I'm on my way.

Member #5028
12-17-15, 23:21
Thank you QuietMan. I think you are on the right track. If you go to a place that is well-known for extras and the girl shuts you down, or misleads you, or teases with no finish, or shorts the time, or gives a shitty massage, to boot. Yeah, then no tip. But if the availability of HE is unclear, or the place is actually legit, AND the girl at least gives a full-length massage with effort, then a small tip ($5-10) is reasonable. If you went for a regular legit massage at a legit place a $20 tip is reasonable.

I'm adding my two cents because of a chat I had today with one of my friends. Me: How was your day? Her: You + 2 others. But one man tried to do bad things. I wouldn't do it. So he gave me no tip. (then cry emoticons). Anyway we see our encounters as business transactions. Of course. My friend is just trying to make a living. I know she does a good massage. I also know she is not an HE girl. She (and many other women I am friends with) actually gives most of her money away anyway and she is absolutely not rich. I guess the question is murky, as I can see both sides of the question. But if she makes an effort to give you a therapeutic massage, at least recognize the effort and give her a few bucks. End of rant. (sorry) Bob.Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. If the place isn't 95% sure to give you a pleasant ending, and we all know those places, then the extras are really that. Extras. I can't just assume them. In that kind of situation, I don't want to leave the gal hanging. If she spends an hour rubbing my fat ass, and she does a decent job of it, she's entitled to her hazard pay.

ChineseDragon
12-18-15, 07:56
Thinking of trying it out. Anyone been there it's new. How's the talent look?

BenBeck
12-18-15, 13:15
Thinking of trying it out. Anyone been there it's new. How's the talent look?I'd been thinking of stopping by and I'm due to TOFTT. I'll report back.

Peace.

SgtPerv
12-19-15, 07:55

I'm adding my two cents because of a chat I had today with one of my friends. Me: How was your day? Her: You + 2 others. But one man tried to do bad things. I wouldn't do it. So he gave me no tip. (then cry emoticons). Anyway we see our encounters as business transactions. Of course. My friend is just trying to make a living. I know she does a good massage. I also know she is not an HE girl. She (and many other women I am friends with) actually gives most of her money away anyway and she is absolutely not rich. I guess the question is murky, as I can see both sides of the question. But if she makes an effort to give you a therapeutic massage, at least recognize the effort and give her a few bucks. End of rant. (sorry) Bob.Stiffing on a tip is just rude were ever you are. Tip something if you get a good massage, not tipping because you do not get extras is just being an ungly american. Not tipping will not change these ladies / owners way of doing business. I know Chinese pretty well. In fact I just got back from China with who I went with were AMP owners. They treated very respectfully when I was in their country. People are people don't think being rude is your gain, it only makes the rest of us look ugly to them.

HeadFirst80
12-19-15, 10:23
Found a place with UTR Mongolians. The place has complete ligit setup so was wondering if anything else will be available but decided to go ahead anyways.

Nice looking women (7 or 8) and Okay massage with standard finish only without discussion of price.

There is no shower either, so if that's your thing after an oil massage this will not work. Been there twice.

Moccdawg
12-19-15, 22:34
Massage was fairly good, and she got the hints. Mechanical on style, I finally gave up on a good ending. She padded her ass, she pulled away for top and frontal bottom access which is another reason I gave up. http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5366104576.html

Moccdawg
12-19-15, 22:51
Tried this new place last night, In short, no fun zone, but extremely great massage. The walls don't go to the ceiling and had a thin veil curtain for the room door. Girl beat me up good (massage wise). I was in a double hit-and-run a month ago and had limited movement in my left shoulder, well she improved it, I still need more work on it.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5367870126.html

Head First
12-20-15, 13:54
Was in Chinatown yesterday picking up some things at one of my fave bakeries in all of Chicagoland, Chiu Quon. From there I went looking for the place that makes the fortune cookies, Dragon. I've only been there once before and thought it was on Canal so I turned and went south. Down around 23rd I drove past I think it was 2 AMP's, couldn't make out the name on the fronts. I didn't have time to visit but I may next time. Within a block is Unwind so theres 3 nestled within walking distance of each other. Makes me wonder if one is funner than the other, given their closeness. Sees like a great way to burn up an afternoon.

GotMilf
12-20-15, 15:08
Was in Chinatown yesterday picking up some things at one of my fave bakeries in all of Chicagoland, Chiu Quon. From there I went looking for the place that makes the fortune cookies, Dragon. I've only been there once before and thought it was on Canal so I turned and went south. Down around 23rd I drove past I think it was 2 AMP's, couldn't make out the name on the fronts. I didn't have time to visit but I may next time. Within a block is Unwind so theres 3 nestled within walking distance of each other. Makes me wonder if one is funner than the other, given their closeness. Sees like a great way to burn up an afternoon.Best Pork Buns ever. Soooooooo addicting.

Jameson290
12-20-15, 18:38
Had a nice time at Belmont Spa last week. Good attitude, good session, and not a peep about a tip. I will return often (I hope that their new additions don't ruin a good thing).Went there last night and had a very good experience. Girl was really fun and not shy. It was a little sketchy waiting to be let in since it's on Belmont but other than that no complaints. Wasn't weird about the tip, trusted me. I'll definitely go back.

PussyPoker
12-20-15, 18:48
Best Pork Buns ever. Soooooooo addicting.I love the bbq pork buns. You have to get there early as they come out of the steamer.

DMichaels69
12-20-15, 22:42
I would say tipping is a personal thing. If nothing happens then I tip for the massage. Ladies have told me some guys leave a low to no tip for no extras.
I would never think someone elses lack of a tip would make me look like an ugly american.

Stiffing on a tip is just rude were ever you are. Tip something if you get a good massage, not tipping because you do not get extras is just being an ungly american. Not tipping will not change these ladies / owners way of doing business. I know Chinese pretty well. In fact I just got back from China with who I went with were AMP owners. They treated very respectfully when I was in their country. People are people don't think being rude is your gain, it only makes the rest of us look ugly to them.

BenBeck
12-21-15, 17:30
You feelin' me?

Ever get a girl who does 99% of the job, including using foearm (both forearms in a sandwiched thrusting move) and ball / taint rubbing but just won't choke up on the bat all the way? Seems like some insane hair-splitting idea of what's allowable to still be able to say "I didn't do that".

On the one hand it's puzzling. Although I secretly enjoyed it.

BB.

Member #5121
12-22-15, 01:20
You feelin' me?

Ever get a girl who does 99% of the job, including using foearm (both forearms in a sandwiched thrusting move) and ball / taint rubbing but just won't choke up on the bat all the way? Seems like some insane hair-splitting idea of what's allowable to still be able to say "I didn't do that".

BB.I also think it's due to some girls being absolute cum-o-phobes. The worst HJ's are from clean freaks who will only lightly assist, using their thumb and index finger on the shaft, as if they were trying to give a full-body massage to a toad.

PussyPoker
12-22-15, 02:18
I also think it's due to some girls being absolute cum-o-phobes. The worst HJ's are from clean freaks who will only lightly assist, using their thumb and index finger on the shaft, as if they were trying to give a full-body massage to a toad.Awesome quote Wi night Owl. Maybe they should learn to kiss the toad.

Bob521
12-22-15, 02:53
I had a friend who was just learning how to HE a guy, and she asked me to teach her. She was afraid to touch my dick with her hands though so she used her feet! It was really pretty insane. But when I came, she broke into tears. She felt like she had just gone over to the dark side. But. Part of the teaching process was for me to show her what to do, using my hands, then she would try it. So yeah, in the beginning it was a team effort. If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say there a combination of fear of getting arrested. And an actual uncertainty on how to do the deed. Bob.

You feelin' me?

BB.

HeadFirst80
12-22-15, 08:50
Have tried all 3 girls there and each one has a rocking bod. Massage is decent, girls are young, modest and beautiful from all of them. As I mentioned earlier no shower so that could be a problem. So far only one speaks good english but all in all good trip!

Davidonecall
12-22-15, 09:11
You should print cards so I can give them out to all this girls in the MP who just can't get it right. Nobody is teaching them. Now if you want to send this girl to me for more practice well let me know.

I had a friend who was just learning how to HE a guy, and she asked me to teach her. She was afraid to touch my dick with her hands though so she used her feet! It was really pretty insane. But when I came, she broke into tears. She felt like she had just gone over to the dark side. But. Part of the teaching process was for me to show her what to do, using my hands, then she would try it. So yeah, in the beginning it was a team effort. If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say there a combination of fear of getting arrested. And an actual uncertainty on how to do the deed. Bob.

PussyPoker
12-22-15, 11:09
Maybe we should pass out cards saying that we are holding a FREE class on the subject. WE rent out a VFW hall and serve drinks, a short video and then the real thing.

If they pass the test then we give them a red star to place in the window of the MP.

PP.

TonyDe
12-22-15, 11:38
Have tried all 3 girls there and each one has a rocking bod. Massage is decent, girls are young, modest and beautiful from all of them. As I mentioned earlier no shower so that could be a problem. So far only one speaks good english but all in all good trip!Any clue on where the Mongolian massage is would be appreciated. PMs fine. I understand discretion but you've posted twice about them now.

Lothar22
12-22-15, 13:04
Saw this new ad. Looks like Gunnison has new owners?I'm going to try to stop in there at some point to see what's changed.

NiceChicaGaGuy
12-22-15, 14:36
I had a friend who was just learning how to HE a guy, and she asked me to teach her. She was afraid to touch my dick with her hands though so she used her feet! It was really pretty insane. But when I came, she broke into tears. She felt like she had just gone over to the dark side. But. Part of the teaching process was for me to show her what to do, using my hands, then she would try it. So yeah, in the beginning it was a team effort. If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say there a combination of fear of getting arrested. And an actual uncertainty on how to do the deed. Bob.I actually should see if a provider will give me a foot job. I was never into footplay until about eight years ago, when a girlfriend gave me one on my living room couch. Don't know why it excited me so much- it's a lot more impersonal than a HJ. But, wow, did I empty myself on her feet. Never tried it again, with anyone. Thanks for the idea.

Bob521
12-22-15, 18:19
Me too. Only once. The sad end to the story is my friend moved to Iowa.

I actually should see if a provider will give me a foot job. I was never into footplay until about eight years ago, when a girlfriend gave me one on my living room couch. Don't know why it excited me so much- it's a lot more impersonal than a HJ. But, wow, did I empty myself on her feet. Never tried it again, with anyone. Thanks for the idea.

AuggieDoggie
12-22-15, 21:38
If you've tried Chinatown's Din Jing Spa recently, you already know the service isn't as represented on Craigslist. It wasn't always this way. When Din Jing Spa opened earlier this year in Chinatown, its manager. I think her name is Xiaoping. And several young massueses left Yun Ping Spa, next door and started working there. One of these young ladies by the name of 'Heidi", was an especially talented massuese and memorable service provider.

Over the last couple months, I've returned several times to Jin Ding Spa hoping to find her working there. No such luck. Has anyone else on this forum had the joy of visiting with her? Even more to the point, does anyone tell me where she may currently be plying her trade?

I'd appreciate help finding her again.

HeadFirst80
12-23-15, 09:11
Fellows, I'm getting overwhelmed on info request for UTR mongolian finds. I'm going through them and responding as I get a chance. As usual the preference will be to seniors first just to make sure they're around. Just remember though the location is low key. . so if you see a "Massage" sign in strip mall. That's not the one I'm referring to.

Also, I would appreciate if there is something to trade as well. You know. Just help the fellow monger out.

ChineseDragon
12-23-15, 10:44
I had a provider jump on the table amd she started to give me one. Sorry I didn't like it and ask her to stop. She wad young 25 yr old.

I actually should see if a provider will give me a foot job. I was never into footplay until about eight years ago, when a girlfriend gave me one on my living room couch. Don't know why it excited me so much- it's a lot more impersonal than a HJ. But, wow, did I empty myself on her feet. Never tried it again, with anyone. Thanks for the idea.

SamPerkins420
12-23-15, 12:54
You feelin' me?

BB.Just happened to me at a place in Wicker Park (PM for details). Cute-ish Chinese girl, let me play with her ass & puss OTC (no tits tho) and would rub my balls, prostate & ass, not to mention brush up against the cock with her forearm and back of her hand, but simply wouldn't jerk it. I ended up making her rub my balls & tickle my prostate while I finished myself off.

Head First
12-23-15, 13:18
I also think it's due to some girls being absolute cum-o-phobes. The worst HJ's are from clean freaks who will only lightly assist, using their thumb and index finger on the shaft, as if they were trying to give a full-body massage to a toad.Good call.

Over the years I've been with a few girls / women that have actually admitted to me that the mere smell of cum makes them gag and feel like throwing up.

Whatta career. Imagine that. Where you know that the outcome of doing your job well is going to result in making you sick to your stomach.

BenBeck
12-24-15, 00:00
Just happened to me at a place in Wicker Park (PM for details). Cute-ish Chinese girl, let me play with her ass & puss OTC (no tits tho) and would rub my balls, prostate & ass, not to mention brush up against the cock with her forearm and back of her hand, but simply wouldn't jerk it. I ended up making her rub my balls & tickle my prostate while I finished myself off.That's exactly the M. O. I'm talking about, except this particular spot isn't Wicker Park.

It's so odd. And she's not squeamish about the finish nor the clean-up. Seems to be some imaginary boundary.

BB.

Silvio
12-24-15, 02:58
Yep I had the pleasure of visiting Heidi. Very fun gal too. Dunno where she went. On one of my returns to Yun Pin I had a cute one named Cindy. Turned out lame as hell and didn't participate and demanded a tip. I refused. She even tried pulling at me to keep me from leaving. After I refused again she tried squeezing me for $10 sayin I didn't pay for the table shower. I said in the ad it says free. I pushed her away and walked out. She couldn't take a hint and shocked I resisted her stupid antics.

If you've tried Chinatown's Din Jing Spa recently, you already know the service isn't as represented on Craigslist. It wasn't always this way. When Din Jing Spa opened earlier this year in Chinatown, its manager. I think her name is Xiaoping. And several young massueses left Yun Ping Spa, next door and started working there. One of these young ladies by the name of 'Heidi", was an especially talented massuese and memorable service provider.

Over the last couple months, I've returned several times to Jin Ding Spa hoping to find her working there. No such luck. Has anyone else on this forum had the joy of visiting with her? Even more to the point, does anyone tell me where she may currently be plying her trade?

I'd appreciate help finding her again.

Henry Jacobs
12-24-15, 03:05
Does anyone remember Joy from Spa 53? I remember right before they closed I went in and had a nice session. Wanted to repeat but never came across her again. Anyone know of her whereabouts? PM me or just post. Thank you. New Member.

Jordanlexi
12-24-15, 06:19
For old timers who enjoyed Giana's service from Logan, she is now working in the below location. If the below link is not working, go to the body rub section of BP and search keyword Harlem and Addison. For new guys, do a little search and you can find reviews here. Enjoy!

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/60-todays-special/31787477Such a pretty girl. Old number tho. Pm me for details.

AuggieDoggie
12-24-15, 09:24
Yep I had the pleasure of visiting Heidi. Very fun gal too. Dunno where she went. On one of my returns to Yun Pin I had a cute one named Cindy. Turned out lame as hell and didn't participate and demanded a tip. I refused. She even tried pulling at me to keep me from leaving. After I refused again she tried squeezing me for $10 sayin I didn't pay for the table shower. I said in the ad it says free. I pushed her away and walked out. She couldn't take a hint and shocked I resisted her stupid antics.Hi Silvio,

Thanks for the reply. Seems we're both lost at sea here. I too, have met Cindy. Seems my experience with her was better than yours. I first met her at (now closed) Wentworth Wellness in a 4-hand session with her and May, then when she moved to Yun Ping and once again at Jin Ding before she got fired from there for outrageous behavior. Yeah, she never did shy away from establishing her tip price which could be offputting. Got to admit she was a looker, though, Silvio!

Can anyone else out there help me with Heidi's whereabouts? Thanks.

DMichaels69
12-24-15, 10:36
Why do these girls demand money like this? A place to avoid for sure.

Yep I had the pleasure of visiting Heidi. Very fun gal too. Dunno where she went. On one of my returns to Yun Pin I had a cute one named Cindy. Turned out lame as hell and didn't participate and demanded a tip. I refused. She even tried pulling at me to keep me from leaving. After I refused again she tried squeezing me for $10 sayin I didn't pay for the table shower. I said in the ad it says free. I pushed her away and walked out. She couldn't take a hint and shocked I resisted her stupid antics.

Pmoy1
12-24-15, 15:53
So I have been out of the hobby for a few years and was thinking of getting back in. So I decided to take it slow and go to a MP. This place is on 167th. Thought I would give it a try. Went in when they opened and paid for the hour and went to the room. Person came in and asked if I wanted hard or medium. I asked for medium. My lord that lady really beat the crap out of me. She could tell that I didn't like it and asked if it was too hard. I said yes she lighted up for a few seconds and continued to pound away. Anyway long story short. It was a decent massage, worked out a lot of kinks, but added a few and there was no ending. Maybe I did something wrong, or they just have to get to know me. Anyway good luck and stay safe.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-healthy-spa-your-best-choice-relax-your-body-and-spirit/32569747

Head First
12-26-15, 01:27
I love the bbq pork buns. You have to get there early as they come out of the steamer.If they added ham to their egg and cheese bun and kept it at a buck they could put a serious dent in McDonalds breakfast menu!

Magooski
12-27-15, 13:37
So I have been out of the hobby for a few years and was thinking of getting back in. So I decided to take it slow and go to a MP. This place is on 167th. Thought I would give it a try. Went in when they opened and paid for the hour and went to the room. Person came in and asked if I wanted hard or medium. I asked for medium. My lord that lady really beat the crap out of me. She could tell that I didn't like it and asked if it was too hard. I said yes she lighted up for a few seconds and continued to pound away. Anyway long story short. It was a decent massage, worked out a lot of kinks, but added a few and there was no ending. Maybe I did something wrong, or they just have to get to know me. Anyway good luck and stay safe.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-healthy-spa-your-best-choice-relax-your-body-and-spirit/32569747I went once towards the end of the night. Good massage no ending.

Wood Street
12-28-15, 04:44

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-healthy-spa-your-best-choice-relax-your-body-and-spirit/32569747Been there a hand full of times and all ended happy. They have younger talent but just not that cute. You have to give them the signs that you want to leave happy and they get right to it. If they think the massage is more important to you they might not risk it. Massages there are not good at all so if you are looking for a great massage and a HE you're hitting the wrong spot.

StanCopier
12-28-15, 13:55
Has anyone been to Renew in Oak Park recently? I haven't been since the summer and heard about new management, always a red flag.

Any thoughts to share?

Thank you, Stan.

GotMilf
12-28-15, 15:43
Has anyone been to Renew in Oak Park recently? I haven't been since the summer and heard about new management, always a red flag.

Any thoughts to share?

Thank you, Stan.Oak Park is not worth a visit anywhere IMHO.

Jameson290
12-28-15, 23:22
I've been there before. It's discreet and they give a decent massage. HE is cool but not much else. They rotate girls a lot so I've never seen the same girl. If it's convenient then it's not bad considering price. Otherwise, I wouldn't go.

Any thoughts to share?

Thank you, Stan.

StanCopier
12-30-15, 18:03
Finally had time to get out and went with convenience to Renew in Oak Park which I frequented over the summer, always with a HE. The woman, named Suzy(?), looked like the first girl I had there. When I turned over and refused the towel, she made a scowl with her face, as if I had shit all over my body and would not touch the "area". Ended the session, got dressed and left, no tip.

DMichaels69
12-30-15, 18:22
I've never heard much fun happening in Oak Park.

Thanks for TOFTT.

Finally had time to get out and went with convenience to Renew in Oak Park which I frequented over the summer, always with a HE. The woman, named Suzy(?), looked like the first girl I had there. When I turned over and refused the towel, she made a scowl with her face, as if I had shit all over my body and would not touch the "area". Ended the session, got dressed and left, no tip.

ZzTopSterZz
12-30-15, 20:49

Thanks for TOFTT.Yeah, thanks for the TOFTT. Agree new management with AMP in a nicer area is usually a bad sign. Witness Dancing Fingers in Gold Coast. I hear they used to offer HE. Now it's just an excellent legit massage albeit on the expensive side ($0. 75/ hr) with no HE offered. I've tried both subtle and not-so-subtle approaches with no luck.

Member #5942
12-30-15, 21:40

Thanks for TOFTT.Kings Spa North Avenue in Oak Park. New management and you will be happy with end result. Not that I recommend, I am only passing off information for those interested in a spa in the oak park area.

TenderFoot1
12-31-15, 12:32
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-most-amazing-massage-in-bensenville/26574563

Humpfree
12-31-15, 17:02
Pass on this one. Midway. YMMV Called her she said 1/2 hour she would be there. Wright on time.

Came to my home in Burbank. Paid the 95. Fee. Then she demanded a tip up front.

I Said no way honey, I was on my belly she rubbed my back for 10 are so she said flip over.

She had her Boobs were out but No touch. Nice store Bought. Then demanded a 100. Bucks tip now.

I Told her what can you do? . She did nothing, Massage was over. She then left.

Deferentially not the girl in the picture.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body2body-adult-relaxation-massage/32390518

AuggieDoggie
01-01-16, 09:34
I don't want to repeat anyone's mistake, so would someone steer me in the right direction on this BP advertised site:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/w-peters0n-or-n-elst0n-ave-chicago-elburn-west-massage-is-tailored-to-ur-needs/15167806

Interested in what to expect at the Peterson location.

Feel free to pm me if you prefer.

DMichaels69
01-01-16, 12:17
Let us know how it is.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-most-amazing-massage-in-bensenville/26574563

StanleyStankas
01-01-16, 12:35
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-most-amazing-massage-in-bensenville/26574563That address "feels" like an industrial park as that area is very much near the airport area. As others mentioned stock photos with the asian parlors are common so if all works out please report. Tx.

SamPerkins420
01-01-16, 13:07
They have several ads on BP, can't find anything searching the phone, some of the pics are used all over the internet but some only in this ad. I'm guessing TGTBT but worth asking.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/holiday-special-20-off-all-services/29566155

George W. Bush
01-01-16, 14:31
Kings Spa North Avenue in Oak Park. New management and you will be happy with end result. Not that I recommend, I am only passing off information for those interested in a spa in the oak park area.Any links to ads? Didn't see any on CL / BP and my Christmas bonus is waiting to be spent.

Member #5942
01-01-16, 16:02
Any links to ads? Didn't see any on CL / BP and my Christmas bonus is waiting to be spent.Its actually called Royal Spa. 6441 W North Ave.

PiratePrentice
01-01-16, 20:55
There is one older woman who works the Peterson location (I went several times since it's literally right down the block from me hoping there might be other talent). I would guesstimate she's in her late 50's (although she could be in her 60's because Asian women typically look younger than they actually are). The building is sort of odd. There are all sorts of businesses in the same building (Jewish organizations, Doctors offices, etc.). She is a friendly lady and the massage I would rate 6/10. HE only thing on the menu (supposedly her prostate game is on point but that's not my bag), however she will let you play with her AK Bullet nips and backside (which is not bad for an older gal). I have never tried their other location and would repeat here in times of desperation and laziness simply since its right down the street.

I don't want to repeat anyone's mistake, so would someone steer me in the right direction on this BP advertised site:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/w-peters0n-or-n-elst0n-ave-chicago-elburn-west-massage-is-tailored-to-ur-needs/15167806

Feel free to pm me if you prefer.

OPIllini
01-02-16, 00:25
Haven't posted much lately as I haven't done much mongering. With the New Year I thought I'd offer a brief recap of my last 5 AMP visits (going back to September).

1) Paradise Spa in Chicago: Went here on Christmas Day night. I was fortunate to get service because I was their only customer of the day and they were going to close early (I came just before 6 pm). Got a 4-hand massage from Amy and Pen. Good experience with plenty of mutual touching throughout. Left happy. Will repeat.

2) Healing Hands in Chicago: Went here in early December on a Sunday night. I had Ivy, who used to work at Unwind and East Rhythms. She's a very good masseuse with a great, friendly personality. Massage was great and left happy. Will repeat.

3) Comfort Spa in Chicago: Went here in mid-November on a Sunday night. Got there right at closing time (they were actually turning off the Open sign). I thought I wouldn't be able to get service but the MMS let me in and I was able to get a 1/2 hour massage from Angela. She was a little shy and didn't talk much, and her massage skills were just average. Not bad, but not very good either. Though admittedly she was rushing, Angela made sure I left happy. May repeat, but will try the usual full hour and see if things improve.

4) Moon Spa in Chicago: Went here in mid-October and again had Lisa from Senina. She upsells a lot and is just plain greedy. She wanted $ for a standard finish. Needless to say I wasn't paying that. I talked her down to. 6 and she seemed disappointed with it. I honestly cannot recommend this place to anyone; I will not repeat.

5) Renew Spa in Oak Park: changed management over the summer and it showed during my visit on Labor Day. I had Coco, who's actually a good masseuse. Got a great massage and that's all; shot down on extras. YMMV but I wouldn't come here again unless I hear of a change for the better.

Senior Members, please feel free to PM me if you want more info. Thanks and good luck!

Bm392
01-02-16, 12:45
If this is the Starlight then things have changed. This place is under new management who informed me that they are going in a "legit" direction and they only had a male therapist working. Needless to say. I leave.

I have dreamed of going to.

18th St / Pilsen. I was met by a pretty but older (milfy) Latina. She is petite, takes care of herself and a big round butt. $50 to the house. Honestly, the place is a dump. We chatted and she led me to the shower. It was kind of haphazardly set up. We really hit it off. I let her know I've been to a lot of these places. Back in the room, she said to get comfortable and she would be right back. When she returned, I was sitting on the massage table in all my glory. She just dove right in for a BBBJ which was fantastic. I hot her shirt off and went to town on her very erect nipples. Got her shirt off then her slid the panties diwn revealing awesomely sexy panties. She then let me daty and fiv until she came. She then finished me off with a BJ / HJ combo. Tipped her $50 and out the door.

AuggieDoggie
01-02-16, 15:11
There is one older woman who works the Peterson location (I went several times since it's literally right down the block from me hoping there might be other talent). I would guesstimate she's in her late 50's (although she could be in her 60's because Asian women typically look younger than they actually are). The building is sort of odd. There are all sorts of businesses in the same building (Jewish organizations, Doctors offices, etc.). She is a friendly lady and the massage I would rate 6/10. HE only thing on the menu (supposedly her prostate game is on point but that's not my bag), however she will let you play with her AK Bullet nips and backside (which is not bad for an older gal). I have never tried their other location and would repeat here in times of desperation and laziness simply since its right down the street.Also in the neighborhood is BD Spa on Lincoln Ave just south of Devon. I've not seen an ad for them on CL or BP. Have you visited? If so, do you think it's a better bet?

Trucks15
01-02-16, 18:40
Xabi, is it possible to send you a pm.

EmmaSeis
01-02-16, 20:42
Tried #2. Was as advertised, except my masseuse (same one mentioned below) said she had no experience making clients happy and was VERY mindful of the clock- told me down to the last minute when I was out of time on my half hour. Wish they had a side entrance; place was a bargain and I tipped well.

Haven't posted much lately as I haven't done much mongering. With the New Year I thought I'd offer a brief recap of my last 5 AMP visits (going back to September).

1) Paradise Spa in Chicago: Went here on Christmas Day night. I was fortunate to get service because I was their only customer of the day and they were going to close early (I came just before 6 pm). Got a 4-hand massage from Amy and Pen. Good experience with plenty of mutual touching throughout. Left happy. Will repeat.

2) Healing Hands in Chicago: Went here in early December on a Sunday night. I had Ivy, who used to work at Unwind and East Rhythms. She's a very good masseuse with a great, friendly personality. Massage was great and left happy. Will repeat.

3) Comfort Spa in Chicago: Went here in mid-November on a Sunday night. Got there right at closing time (they were actually turning off the Open sign). I thought I wouldn't be able to get service but the MMS let me in and I was able to get a 1/2 hour massage from Angela. She was a little shy and didn't talk much, and her massage skills were just average. Not bad, but not very good either. Though admittedly she was rushing, Angela made sure I left happy. May repeat, but will try the usual full hour and see if things improve.

4) Moon Spa in Chicago: Went here in mid-October and again had Lisa from Senina. She upsells a lot and is just plain greedy. She wanted $ for a standard finish. Needless to say I wasn't paying that. I talked her down to. 6 and she seemed disappointed with it. I honestly cannot recommend this place to anyone; I will not repeat.

5) Renew Spa in Oak Park: changed management over the summer and it showed during my visit on Labor Day. I had Coco, who's actually a good masseuse. Got a great massage and that's all; shot down on extras. YMMV but I wouldn't come here again unless I hear of a change for the better.

Senior Members, please feel free to PM me if you want more info. Thanks and good luck!

Bm392
01-02-16, 21:27
The worse trip that I have ever had at this place! I knew that I should have waited for Claire to come in.

Started off with a nice neck massage with some teasing and mutual touching for the first 5 min. Then she ask is I was ready to flip.

1. On the flip, she tries to upsell me on taking her cloths off.

2. I try for a BBBJ with no luck so I go with a standard handshake.

3. Then I have to remind her that she owes me some more time on the massage so she gives me a WEAK 10 min on my back. She never touched my legs at all.

I tip the standard. 4 and leave. Don't bother with this one.

DavRem
01-03-16, 11:29

Feel free to pm me if you prefer.Elston location was younger and cute. Old woman over the phone to set up. Forty for 30 min and same for the he. No shower, just a hole in the wall, seemed like one room only. Masseuse was being hassled telephonically by mgmt and a boyfriend. Otherwise seemed in good spirits. Was late afternoon on a Sunday. In the end, the table was so uneven I was in worse shape walking out. Went here because they were available and didn't have to deal with store front.

Vern2020
01-03-16, 15:03
Also in the neighborhood is BD Spa on Lincoln Ave just south of Devon. I've not seen an ad for them on CL or BP. Have you visited? If so, do you think it's a better bet?I've been to BD Spa. Would recommend. Usually pretty good massage and full menu. As always YMMV. Happy new year.

Wild Rider 80
01-03-16, 18:06
So this used to be a favorite of mine but the last time I went by it was shut down. I know I'm relatively new to this board but if anyone knows where Candy or Sarah went I would greatly appreciate the info. Pm is fine if you don't want in on the board. Thank you in advance.

Wild Rider.

Truthfu11
01-03-16, 18:11
I've been to BD Spa. Would recommend. Usually pretty good massage and full menu. As always YMMV. Happy new year.My experience was huge upsell and lackluster performance. Not a good experience for me and I haven't been back since.

ZzTopSterZz
01-03-16, 19:11
My experience was huge upsell and lackluster performance. Not a good experience for me and I haven't been back since.I would recommend another try. I used to go there before taking an extended break from this hobby. One hour deep tissue massage was always excellent. First visit was important to make acquaintances. Then I saw the same girl two more times on visits that added full roaming and excellent finish. I think her name was Anna, maybe early 30's, thin and attractive. I don't know if she still works there. There was never any discussion of money. Massage was great and I tipped the standard 40 (probably just 20 on the first time) and everyone was happy. Never tried for more than HE.

Ron M
01-03-16, 20:53
There's a new Massage Parlor / Spa that's opening at Ashland and Addison. I think the name is Angel Massage Spa. About 5 blocks west of Wrigleyfield. They're not open yet. I don't know when they'll officially be open. Not my thing and I don't plan on going here. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

AuggieDoggie
01-03-16, 21:01
As a newbie on this formum, I'd appreciate compass bearings for reliable AMPs in the Chinatown / Bridgeport area. Would members please chime in on their favorites?

StanleyStankas
01-04-16, 08:59
There's a new Massage Parlor / Spa that's opening at Ashland and Addison. I think the name is Angel Massage Spa. About 5 blocks west of Wrigleyfield. They're not open yet. I don't know when they'll officially be open. Not my thing and I don't plan on going here. Just thought I'd let you guys know.I am in jeff park, however can be all over the city. I will try and do a drive by this week and report to the members. These places seem all hit or miss so I hope this works as it's close.

GotMilf
01-04-16, 10:27
I am in jeff park, however can be all over the city. I will try and do a drive by this week and report to the members. These places seem all hit or miss so I hope this works as it's close.In the Wrigleyville area, Belmont Spa seems to be the place to try (unless you already have). Lily is hit or miss. And I think New Hope is no more.

GotMilf
01-04-16, 10:28
As a newbie on this formum, I'd appreciate compass bearings for reliable AMPs in the Chinatown / Bridgeport area. Would members please chime in on their favorites?Sorry "newbie", you got to RTTF. Plenty of reviews on AMPs in those areas to sift through.

Tiny John
01-04-16, 21:50
There is one older woman who works the Peterson location ... She is a friendly lady and the massage I would rate 6/10. HE only thing on the menu (supposedly her prostate game is on point but that's not my bag), however she will let you play with her AK Bullet nips and backside. Good description, but CBJ is on the menu. The bad news is the cover is Saran Wrap!! That woman's nips are a 10+, her face a 3.

One time I had a much younger and better looking woman (named "Kilo") at elston location, but she was less enthusiastic and accommodating. After that negative experience I've been a much less frequent customer.

AuggieDoggie
01-04-16, 21:56
Query results on 'Bridgeport' return 3 posts in 2015. Don't know about yours, but my world changes in 12 months time.

Sorry "newbie", you got to RTTF. Plenty of reviews on AMPs in those areas to sift through.

BenBeck
01-05-16, 00:00
In the Wrigleyville area, Belmont Spa seems to be the place to try (unless you already have). Lily is hit or miss. And I think New Hope is no more.New Hope isn't "no more". Still open as of a few days ago.

Lilly is pretty much a sure shot. Not really ever a miss there.

Linda is another not far away.

My $. 02.

BB.

Bob521
01-05-16, 00:16
What Mr MILF is telling you is that knowledge is gained through hard work. Something about your particular post, however polite and well-intentioned it might be, came off as a request to be "spoon-feed". The folks on this forum are great guys who share extensively. But the last thing anyone wants to do is to target a good provider for undue attention. Most of the guys will drive pretty far to find the right place. So the idea of staying in Bridgeport is rather silly, unless you are restricted to bicycle travel.

Now if you really are a newbie, you would do well to read some of the posts on how to act in a massage parlor. How to treat women, both as a matter of humanity, as well as a way to ensure that you get maximum mileage. I've written extensively on that topic, because I believe you can be "successful" almost anyplace. And by the same token, if you are a shithead, you will rarely be successful. In addition to general behavior, figure out what you want. Euros? Koreans? Chinese? Latinas? Etc. HE, BJ, FS. In other words, assess your goals then it will be less of a needle in a haystack. Read the Chicago MP threads. Read Mt Prospect. A few interesting things on the southside. Good luck. If you want to earn your stripes with this group educate yourself. Try a place. Report back. Bob.

Query results on 'Bridgeport' return 3 posts in 2015. Don't know about yours, but my world changes in 12 months time.

Bob521
01-05-16, 00:22
For goodness sake, always bring your own supplies. They use saran wrap so they are not caught with supplies. And, here's the creepy part, many places re-use condoms. I shit you not. So if you have any desire for more than a HE, bring your own hats. Occasionally, I've gone to a place and put them on the table. Nothing gives a hint better than condoms on the table. Bob.

Good description, but CBJ is on the menu. The bad news is the cover is Saran Wrap!! That woman's nips are a 10+, her face a 3.

One time I had a much younger and better looking woman (named "Kilo") at elston location, but she was less enthusiastic and accommodating. After that negative experience I've been a much less frequent customer.

Lebruno
01-05-16, 01:25
Good advice, Bob. I was at an AMP few months ago. FS was negotiated and made available. But no hat was available. Bummer. I had settle down for BJ. However, the issue I see with carrying own supplies is safe-keeping it from prying eyes especially of a significant other or making sure no paper trail is left behind. LOL.

For goodness sake, always bring your own supplies. They use saran wrap so they are not caught with supplies. And, here's the creepy part, many places re-use condoms. I shit you not. So if you have any desire for more than a HE, bring your own hats. Occasionally, I've gone to a place and put them on the table. Nothing gives a hint better than condoms on the table. Bob.

Bob521
01-05-16, 01:50
I hear you. Wal-Mart. $5. 88 for 12. Cash only. I have a gym bag that stays in my car. In a rolled up pair of (non-white) socks I keep them hidden. With a dozen or so viagras (LOL) and a couple cialis for extra innings. If those supplies are ever found, I'll be asking the forum for recommendations for divorce attorneys. Just as dangerous to catch something, though. Caught something from BBBJ at Singapore about 12 years ago. Almost got divorced then. Bob.

Good advice, Bob. I was at an AMP few months ago. FS was negotiated and made available. But no hat was available. Bummer. I had settle down for BJ. However, the issue I see with carrying own supplies is safe-keeping it from prying eyes especially of a significant other or making sure no paper trail is left behind. LOL.

Mannheim
01-05-16, 05:48
I actually prefer saran wrap over raincoat if available. Don't knock it till you try it.

BenBeck
01-05-16, 12:21
I actually prefer saran wrap over raincoat if available. Don't knock it till you try it.Why not a Glad Aligator Baggie™? For her pleasure.

GMan25
01-05-16, 16:04
For goodness sake, always bring your own supplies. They use saran wrap so they are not caught with supplies. And, here's the creepy part, many places re-use condoms. I shit you not. So if you have any desire for more than a HE, bring your own hats. Occasionally, I've gone to a place and put them on the table. Nothing gives a hint better than condoms on the table. Bob.Once saw woman washing out a condom in the sink (Lux) . From that point forward I knew they recycled them. Since then, I always bring my own. Besides, not all brands are alike. Some are too small, too fat, too large etc. Find yours and bring it for a better fit if nothing else.

Castlerae
01-05-16, 21:11
For goodness sake, always bring your own supplies. They use saran wrap so they are not caught with supplies. And, here's the creepy part, many places re-use condoms. I shit you not. So if you have any desire for more than a HE, bring your own hats. Occasionally, I've gone to a place and put them on the table. Nothing gives a hint better than condoms on the table. Bob.One other reason to carry your own 'hats': some women will provide FS only if you provide your own protection. They don't want to risk being caught in a 'raid' with covers that could be used to prove they engaged in illegal acts (after all, why else would they have them? You might end up walking out with your used coat wrapped in a piece of paper towel, but they won't be caught with anything that Uncle LEO could use to hassle them, which means they stand a better chance of being around for our further enjoyment.

Mannheim
01-05-16, 21:46
Why not a Glad Aligator Baggie? For her pleasure.Will be sure to try and report back.

DMichaels69
01-05-16, 22:40
I had the saran wrap and it was better than I expected.

I actually prefer saran wrap over raincoat if available. Don't knock it till you try it.

FrankyCando
01-05-16, 23:01
Good description, but CBJ is on the menu. The bad news is the cover is Saran Wrap!! That woman's nips are a 10+, her face a 3.

One time I had a much younger and better looking woman (named "Kilo") at elston location, but she was less enthusiastic and accommodating. After that negative experience I've been a much less frequent customer.I did a toftt report about her and the place about 5-6 months ago and was told here by one of our members that visited afterwards that I Franky was a bad guy for mentioning them online here.

I figured they could use the traffic from here.

Humpfree
01-05-16, 23:50
Why not a Glad Aligator Baggie? For her pleasure.I had one, Ome time try and use a Walmart.

Humpfree
01-05-16, 23:51
Why not a Glad Aligator Baggie? For her pleasure.I had one, One time try and use a Walmart Bag.

Gopher88
01-06-16, 00:03
Once saw woman washing out a condom in the sink (Lux) . From that point forward I knew they recycled them. Since then, I always bring my own. Besides, not all brands are alike. Some are too small, too fat, too large etc. Find yours and bring it for a better fit if nothing else.I new about this for many years. How about The hot towels Recycled all the time. I have seen many in the sink.

They ring them out use them over and over. OMG.

AuggieDoggie
01-06-16, 08:41
Xie Xie, Bob. Thank you for your thoughtful post. Spot on.

My Divvy bike privileges actually do limit me from exploring suburban oasis. So it's with parched thoat that I accept the ubiquitous water bottle in Chicago.

Your posts are a breath of fresh air on this forum. To paraphrase your advice, success cums to those who are in touch with their motives AND the environment.

I'd hoped you'd substituted the word "dickhead" for "shithead' in your response. It's a more appropriate moniker to use on this forum.

My quest to bring to the forum the broomstick of the wicked witch starts today!

What Mr MILF is telling you is that knowledge is gained through hard work. Something about your particular post, however polite and well-intentioned it might be, came off as a request to be "spoon-feed". The folks on this forum are great guys who share extensively. But the last thing anyone wants to do is to target a good provider for undue attention. Most of the guys will drive pretty far to find the right place. So the idea of staying in Bridgeport is rather silly, unless you are restricted to bicycle travel.

Now if you really are a newbie, you would do well to read some of the posts on how to act in a massage parlor. How to treat women, both as a matter of humanity, as well as a way to ensure that you get maximum mileage. I've written extensively on that topic, because I believe you can be "successful" almost anyplace. And by the same token, if you are a shithead, you will rarely be successful. In addition to general behavior, figure out what you want. Euros? Koreans? Chinese? Latinas? Etc. HE, BJ, FS. In other words, assess your goals then it will be less of a needle in a haystack. Read the Chicago MP threads. Read Mt Prospect. A few interesting things on the southside. Good luck. If you want to earn your stripes with this group educate yourself. Try a place. Report back. Bob.

Whamster123
01-06-16, 14:58
Been to Belmont spa few times usually go with Helen. Massage isn't that great, offers fse worst BJ I've received. Too much teeth when sucking.

DMichaels69
01-06-16, 15:19
Go forth on your broom and research the AMP cellars and let us know how it goes.

Xie Xie, Bob. Thank you for your thoughtful post. Spot on.

My Divvy bike privileges actually do limit me from exploring suburban oasis. So it's with parched thoat that I accept the ubiquitous water bottle in Chicago.

Your posts are a breath of fresh air on this forum. To paraphrase your advice, success cums to those who are in touch with their motives AND the environment.

I'd hoped you'd substituted the word "dickhead" for "shithead' in your response. It's a more appropriate moniker to use on this forum.

My quest to bring to the forum the broomstick of the wicked witch starts today!

FngrBngr
01-06-16, 16:37
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5390281716.html

Head First
01-06-16, 16:41
One other reason to carry your own 'hats': some women will provide FS only if you provide your own protection. They don't want to risk being caught in a 'raid' with covers that could be used to prove they engaged in illegal acts (after all, why else would they have them? You might end up walking out with your used coat wrapped in a piece of paper towel, but they won't be caught with anything that Uncle LEO could use to hassle them, which means they stand a better chance of being around for our further enjoyment.Many times I've left with the evidence wrapped up neatly (after tying it off) in a paper towel or tissue. Nowadays its just proper etiquette for us to volunteer to remove it from their shop. Sorta like picking up after taking our dog for a walk and he drops a deuce on the neighbor's lawn.

Agree on the equipment being recycled. I've seen it many many times. Always bring your own.

Over the weekend I didn't. I asked her if she had one. She said no. Ok. 5 minutes later she said she had one in her car. I didn't feel like going out in the cold so I just finished another way. The past few days I've been wondering if it had a wrapper on it or was a loose one. And where in the car was it? Pretty risky for a married woman to be stashing condoms in her car. Keeps her away from trouble at work but what if the hubby borrows the car some day?

Head First
01-06-16, 17:16
I had the saran wrap and it was better than I expected.I've always said no to this but now I may reconsider if offered again sometime if she's really hottt and I'm really bothered.

It also brings up the possibility of some kink play. Figure if she's willing to play with saran wrap what else might she be willing to say yes or maybe to?

I watched a Japanese vid a couple weeks ago where the girl was wrapped up in saran wrap then 100 guys came and bukakkeyed her. Gotta admit it was exciting and got the juices flowing.

Sick fuk that I am I'm pretty sure I could come up with something weird that would be harmless and beneficial to her and fun for me.

Hmmm.

SaintChuck
01-06-16, 18:15
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5390281716.htmlI wanted to start by stating that I am sorry, but I will NOT TOFTT in this situation. I do love the fact that he refers to himself in 3rd person. Tyler gives a good massage, Tyler only takes cash. Does this guy think he is Jimmy from Seinfeld? Reading the ad did provide a good laugh. I can't wait to read a report from somebody about Tyler's massage skill's. LOL. SaintChuck.

Member #5030
01-06-16, 19:39
Any newer reviews on this one? Or do the old reviews still hold true?

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lithuanian-massage-therapist/30125583

BenBeck
01-06-16, 20:43
Been to Belmont spa few times usually go with Helen. Massage isn't that great, offers fse worst BJ I've received. Too much teeth when sucking.Ok, I'm stumped. Been at this awhile but not sure what you meant by "fse".

Anyway, heah, Helen: "If you've got the time, I've got the teeth. ".

BenBeck
01-06-16, 20:48
Many times I've left with the evidence wrapped up neatly (after tying it off) in a paper towel or tissue. Nowadays its just proper etiquette for us to volunteer to remove it from their shop. Sorta like picking up after taking our dog for a walk and he drops a deuce on the neighbor's lawn.

Agree on the equipment being recycled. I've seen it many many times. Always bring your own.

Over the weekend I didn't. I asked her if she had one. She said no. Ok. 5 minutes later she said she had one in her car. I didn't feel like going out in the cold so I just finished another way. The past few days I've been wondering if it had a wrapper on it or was a loose one. And where in the car was it? Pretty risky for a married woman to be stashing condoms in her car. Keeps her away from trouble at work but what if the hubby borrows the car some day?Familiar with the "I need to run out to the car" move when caught in a pinch.

On the other hand, I recently had a two-fer going with a duo of eager beavers who insisted (rightly) on switching covers every time I switched lanes and we ripped through the stock. Theirs and mine. Rinsing them almost seemed like a good idea. Almost. At least I knew who'd used them.

Desperate times.

BB.

PussyPoker
01-07-16, 01:04
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5390281716.htmlI hope you realize that this is a guy.

Truthfu11
01-07-16, 01:20
I hope you realize that this is a guy.Oh, he is such a cute one, though!

Al Bundy78
01-07-16, 08:13
May is at a place on Milwaukee. Right around Belmont.I reconnected with two old favs of mine.

May was my favorite for both massage and extras. Sad to say the quality of massage has declined and the menu options have decreased. The service has become robotic. I guess that will happen over 10 years in the biz. Also location has a weird parking situation, you need to be extra careful when parking. Mongers get towed all the time. Another monger got towed last time I was there. How do you explain the cash for the massage and the extra money to get your car out of impound!

Cici, location isn't all that great, felt like an abandoned dentist office. Service was okay, extras still good. The down side is that she spent the whole time complaining about bad clients. I appreciate the feel of catching up with an old friend, but it is a buzz kill to hear about all that while working out the kinks. Sounds like she has fallen on hard times, lost her house ect ect.

Lesson learned, keep old memories and don't revisit old favorites. The biz changes these girls over time and they become hard and robotic. Also, something to think about, they get Jaded by Mongers that don't treat them well. I know we all want fair pricing, but lets remember, they are people too. Lets treat the good ones well so that they stay good providers.

FngrBngr
01-07-16, 15:06
Oh, he is such a cute one, though!"Tyler talk thai, Tyler talk thai real good!

Tyler can milk anything with nipples! 2 times for the price of one. Get it?

FB.

DMichaels69
01-07-16, 22:50
If they are jaded they need to get out of the business.

I reconnected with two old favs of mine.

May was my favorite for both massage and extras. Sad to say the quality of massage has declined and the menu options have decreased. The service has become robotic. I guess that will happen over 10 years in the biz. Also location has a weird parking situation, you need to be extra careful when parking. Mongers get towed all the time. Another monger got towed last time I was there. How do you explain the cash for the massage and the extra money to get your car out of impound!

Cici, location isn't all that great, felt like an abandoned dentist office. Service was okay, extras still good. The down side is that she spent the whole time complaining about bad clients. I appreciate the feel of catching up with an old friend, but it is a buzz kill to hear about all that while working out the kinks. Sounds like she has fallen on hard times, lost her house ect ect.

Lesson learned, keep old memories and don't revisit old favorites. The biz changes these girls over time and they become hard and robotic. Also, something to think about, they get Jaded by Mongers that don't treat them well. I know we all want fair pricing, but lets remember, they are people too. Lets treat the good ones well so that they stay good providers.

PussyPoker
01-08-16, 00:08
So I stopped by this place last week. Papasan Jackie was sitting by the.

Door. He took my 50 and Coco took me to the table. Very weird set up. They.

Have a room to your right that has a curtain that when drawn make a room.

With two tables in it. Then they have a curtain between those table. If you.

Walk thought that room they have an other room with two tables and curtains.

Between those tables. She lead me to the table that is by the front.

Window. The tables are about only 12 inches off of the ground. So the whole.

Time she is standing over me. I striped and laid down and she pull all of.

The curtains closed. So she start this really bad massage. REALLY BAD. So I.

Let her do her thing. No teasing before the flip. On the flip she gave me a.

Pillow and started on a scalp massage. It was better then the body massage.

She stood up and put oil on my chest and started to work her way down. By.

Now with her standing over me Her crotch was in my face. I kissed her leg.

And she laughed. She moved down to my legs and with no cover on she would.

Bump mr. E. I started to rub her legs and she let out a slow moan. Worked.

My way up to her pussy and she never moved. In fact she stopped the massage.

And just stood there. FYI if you are near the window you can here people.

Outside talking and see shadows walk by. Anyway she did a nice number on.

Mr. E. I did not even ask. It was strange getting a happy ending when the.

Papasna and the other girl were so close to us.

Jvaldez
01-08-16, 01:53
Any newer reviews on this one? Or do the old reviews still hold true?

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lithuanian-massage-therapist/30125583I visited once (a year and a half ago). I would never go back. Bad odor. Cat fur in the apartment.

Curtiscurtis
01-08-16, 12:24
I had a dream that I received a massage from Bobbie in Oak Park in late December. A very nice and clean apartment with a nice lady and a great massage. Probably the 4th time in which I was there. I have been turned down on extras, however, I feel I may be getting closer. She seems to enjoy teasing. Just wondering if I am wasting my time or is there more there. Thanks, CC.

ChgoJJ
01-08-16, 14:25
I visited once (a year and a half ago). I would never go back. Bad odor. Cat fur in the apartment.Its been well over a year since I have seen her. Place did not smell. Apartment was clean. She gets you in and out quickly.

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lithuanian-massage-therapist/30125583

JolieThornDog
01-08-16, 19:37
Its been well over a year since I have seen her. Place did not smell. Apartment was clean. She gets you in and out quickly.

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lithuanian-massage-therapist/30125583I agree. Clean, no smell and had a VERY good time and was reasonable.

Jameson290
01-08-16, 22:01
I had a dream that I received a massage from Bobbie in Oak Park in late December. A very nice and clean apartment with a nice lady and a great massage. Probably the 4th time in which I was there. I have been turned down on extras, however, I feel I may be getting closer. She seems to enjoy teasing. Just wondering if I am wasting my time or is there more there. Thanks, CC.I've never been it seems completely legit and no extras offered. But if she gives a great massage, things could be worse.

Jameson290
01-08-16, 22:09
Its actually called Royal Spa. 6441 W North Ave.Went here last Sunday. Wasn't terrible but not great. Place is a little run down. I don't remember who I got the massage fun but she was nice and good tits for her age. Left happy but probably won't visit again.

Devj243
01-09-16, 14:47
Last night I called a long while friend who use to work at T pro but is at another shop (backstory: met at T pro, had her a couple of times, exchange numbers, knows me by name) So she was working and said I can come over, made it there with time to get a half hour before they closed. Massage was nice and relaxing, playful on some parts too, walked on the back which I had bad experience last time with someone else but was good here. Dreaming off to the time of the flip, went for the FS again, she really takes care of you and worth it if I say so.

Member #5942
01-09-16, 17:33
I had a dream that I received a massage from Bobbie in Oak Park in late December. A very nice and clean apartment with a nice lady and a great massage. Probably the 4th time in which I was there. I have been turned down on extras, however, I feel I may be getting closer. She seems to enjoy teasing. Just wondering if I am wasting my time or is there more there. Thanks, CC.Extras are available but not on first visit. You notice the tease so more to come if you take more time and spend more cash.

Head First
01-09-16, 18:31
Extras are available but not on first visit. You notice the tease so more to come if you take more time and spend more cash.For real? I wish I would've known that sooner. 5-6 yrs ago I was going there pretty regular and never ever got even the slightest hint that an extra may be on the menu. I stopped going after probably 9-10 visits. Good legit hour but I was looking for fun. Might be time to set up another appt. Good info. Thanks!

Kellster
01-09-16, 20:38
I had a dream that I received a massage from Bobbie in Oak Park in late December. A very nice and clean apartment with a nice lady and a great massage. Probably the 4th time in which I was there. I have been turned down on extras, however, I feel I may be getting closer. She seems to enjoy teasing. Just wondering if I am wasting my time or is there more there. Thanks, CC.I've never seen her. However, with that said, my general rule is two times max. If I've gone two times and I'm still disappointed with the service, it's time to move on.

Ron M
01-09-16, 20:59
I've never seen her. However, with that said, my general rule is two times max. If I've gone two times and I'm still disappointed with the service, it's time to move on.Kellster I'm the same way with Providers. If she's really lousy the first time, then there's no second chance with me.

DMichaels69
01-10-16, 01:22
9 to 10 times and nothing but extras are available. How many times you have to go?

For real? I wish I would've known that sooner. 5-6 yrs ago I was going there pretty regular and never ever got even the slightest hint that an extra may be on the menu. I stopped going after probably 9-10 visits. Good legit hour but I was looking for fun. Might be time to set up another appt. Good info. Thanks!

Kellster
01-10-16, 02:12
Kellster I'm the same way with Providers. If she's really lousy the first time, then there's no second chance with me.Honestly that's usually my protocol- one time. Sometimes I make an exception and give a 2nd chance but that's the max. I don't understand why some of the guys on here go 4,5.....9, 10 times with the same gal. After 1 or 2 times it is what it is. They have no incentive to go the extra mile since you keep coming back. I'd probably let them know and say I wasn't happy with the service, not leave a tip, and say good luck I'm not coming back there are better options out there.

JamesTChicago
01-10-16, 12:04
Well, the old lady is away for a couple days now and a couple days next month for work and I need to binge. It's been awhile since she's been gone and I need some help from my online buddies.

I've longed for a nuru experience and have always come up empty. Can anyone give me a sure fire nuru place or provider? The younger and hotter the better, but will except all since I've been wanting this for awhile.

I'm also looking for a European place with good looking women. This is something else I can't find very easily. I'm just so tired of going to AAMPs.

Any advice for Schaumburg, mount prospect and Chicago would be great. Thanks in advance to you all for reading and for any advice. You can PM me if you would like and I will report back upon competing my binging!

James.

JamesTChicago
01-10-16, 12:25
Anyone been to this place? They are always posting and they look very hot. I would love some feedback with any experiences. Pm is ok. Thanks all! Happy Sunday. And yes, it's safe to say that I'm on the prowl today.

James.

Tugeee
01-10-16, 12:52
Do you have a link you can post?

Anyone been to this place? They are always posting and they look very hot. I would love some feedback with any experiences. Pm is ok. Thanks all! Happy Sunday. And yes, it's safe to say that I'm on the prowl today.

James.

JamesTChicago
01-10-16, 13:00
Do you have a link you can post?Sorry! Here it is. I guess I finished early.

http://www.bodyrubschicago.com/about-us.html

Explorer8
01-10-16, 13:11
Sorry! Here it is. I guess I finished early.

http://www.bodyrubschicago.com/about-us.htmlJessica has a killer body! And Giselle has that face.

Please let us know if you decide to visit, that area is full of good looking girls.

VRooomBada
01-10-16, 13:12

http://www.bodyrubschicago.com/about-us.htmlSearch the oThER site for reviews of the girls.

Rub Addicted
01-10-16, 15:22

http://www.bodyrubschicago.com/about-us.htmlLooks good, anyone try it? If it's not far I'm game.

JolieThornDog
01-10-16, 16:39

http://www.bodyrubschicago.com/about-us.htmlThe way they look, understand an early finish, I want to last as long as possible though. LOL.

BenBeck
01-10-16, 18:45
Looks good, anyone try it? If it's not far I'm game.Says right in the website: Damen and North. So, there you go, Wicker Park area.

RaffyTaffy
01-10-16, 19:59
So booked 9 min at place on Milwaukee and near Montrose. Bringing. 2 so who knows. I'll share my time there. God I want to eat pussy.

TenderFoot1
01-11-16, 11:53
The way they look, understand an early finish, I want to last as long as possible though. LOL.Interested to see if anyone has partaken, it's also nice to know that the girls have been reviewed on the oThER site.

Lokkin4
01-11-16, 12:07
In the Wrigleyville area, Belmont Spa seems to be the place to try (unless you already have). Lily is hit or miss. And I think New Hope is no more.

Anna is the only one I think is really decent looking there, She is not a regular though. Anybody try the new place across the street? HAs a male receptionist at the front door.

Massage Guru
01-11-16, 13:04
Xabi,

Would you mind sending me an I'm. A little curious about this Bobbie.

Thanks.

MG.

Extras are available but not on first visit. You notice the tease so more to come if you take more time and spend more cash.

ZzTopSterZz
01-11-16, 23:17
I've been experimenting with euro hoping to find the magic elixir, and will report on "Yankee Stadium" (Maria's Massage on Bronx Ave in Skokie) shortly. Meanwhile I wanted a sure thing and stopped into an old favorite. It's been a couple years but BD hasn't changed one bit except the girls. My favorite Ana is no linger there but the girls all wear skirts and dresses to announce that roaming is OK. I went with the random draw and got Sabrina. Bottom line: I would not repeat.

After paying for an hour plus the extra 10 bucks for deep tissue things started well with some skillful back walking. But then after a half-hearted effort to compete the first side she went right into tease mode. I felt a bit rushed when she told me to flip and immediately went for the kill. Not only did she abandon any pretensions of massage but also she asked the tip up front. I went to my wallet and pulled out $. 4. She said no it's $. 6. Damn. Some guys like the negotiation but I find that simply ruins the mood, so after a couple efforts I said forget it just ice me a good massage. Of course after 5 minutes she rubbed my dick and asked again if I wanted HJ. Here we go again. Yes sure I have $. 4 for you. No, $. 6. Damn girl you are annoying. Of course I ended up getting the job for $. 4 but only to avoid the blue balls. Out of curiosity I asked about BJ and she said $. Isn't the standard $. 4 HJ and $. 6 BJ or has inflation taken over? I never had any of that crap with Ana who really gave a great massage, allowed full roaming with FIV and a nice finish all for $. 4 or $. 45 tip.

Anyone had a better experience at BD with a girl to recommend? For now I will go back to trial and error at euro spots. Thanks, ZZ.

Truthfu11
01-11-16, 23:43
I've been experimenting with euro hoping to find the magic elixir, and will report on "Yankee Stadium" (Maria's Massage on Bronx Ave in Skokie) shortly. Meanwhile I wanted a sure thing and stopped into an old favorite. It's been a couple years but BD hasn't changed one bit except the girls. My favorite Ana is no linger there but the girls all wear skirts and dresses to announce that roaming is OK. I went with the random draw and got Sabrina. Bottom line: I would not repeat.

After paying for an hour plus the extra 10 bucks for deep tissue things started well with some skillful back walking. But then after a half-hearted effort to compete the first side she went right into tease mode. I felt a bit rushed when she told me to flip and immediately went for the kill. Not only did she abandon any pretensions of massage but also she asked the tip up front. I went to my wallet and pulled out $. 4. She said no it's $. 6. Damn. Some guys like the negotiation but I find that simply ruins the mood, so after a couple efforts I said forget it just ice me a good massage. Of course after 5 minutes she rubbed my dick and asked again if I wanted HJ. Here we go again. Yes sure I have $. 4 for you. No, $. 6. Damn girl you are annoying. Of course I ended up getting the job for $. 4 but only to avoid the blue balls. Out of curiosity I asked about BJ and she said $. Isn't the standard $. 4 HJ and $. 6 BJ or has inflation taken over? I never had any of that crap with Ana who really gave a great massage, allowed full roaming with FIV and a nice finish all for $. 4 or $. 45 tip.

Anyone had a better experience at BD with a girl to recommend? For now I will go back to trial and error at euro spots. Thanks, ZZ.I had the same experience at BD. The negotiations were too heavy and broke the mood.

Pau Ford
01-12-16, 08:00
Interested to see if anyone has partaken, it's also nice to know that the girls have been reviewed on the oThER site.Jessica is a hot Latina, great ass, friendly. A couple of the pics are her, the rest are fakes. Pic of her from behind in the mirror is pretty accurate.

Sofy, pics are not her at all. Not as hot as pics by any means. A little standoff-ish but delivers as expected.

Giselle is no longer there. She was hot but pics weren't even close to being real either.

Danielle works weekends only, haven't seen her yet.

All do standard light rub massage so don't expect any form of therapeutic session.

IMO skip the hour and / or nuru stuff. Not worth it, the girls aren't really into hour sessions, their forte is the 30 minute session.

Parking can be a little tricky over there so give yourself some extra time.

TenderFoot1
01-12-16, 11:42
Jessica is a hot Latina, great ass, friendly. A couple of the pics are her, the rest are fakes. Pic of her from behind in the mirror is pretty accurate.

Sofy, pics are not her at all. Not as hot as pics by any means. A little standoff-ish but delivers as expected.

Giselle is no longer there. She was hot but pics weren't even close to being real either.

All do standard light rub massage so don't expect any form of therapeutic session.

IMO skip the hour and / or nuru stuff. Not worth it, the girls aren't really into hour sessions, their forte is the 30 minute session.

Parking can be a little tricky over there so give yourself some extra time.Now that's a quality review, thanks for the heads up. That's why I love this website. Anybody ever venture over to L. S. In Bensenville?

Head First
01-12-16, 15:01
Honestly that's usually my protocol- one time. Sometimes I make an exception and give a 2nd chance but that's the max. I don't understand why some of the guys on here go 4,5.....9, 10 times with the same gal. After 1 or 2 times it is what it is. They have no incentive to go the extra mile since you keep coming back. I'd probably let them know and say I wasn't happy with the service, not leave a tip, and say good luck I'm not coming back there are better options out there.I believe Zabi Alonso's reply hits the nail perfectly on the head for me.

"Extras are available but not on first visit. You notice the tease so more to come if you take more time and spend more cash. ".

Regarding Bobbie, I'm reminded of the miner who after 10 years of grueling back breaking labor searching for gold, he gave up and sold his mine to a fellow miner. On the first strike of his pick ax the new miner hit a Gold vein making him a rich man.

Some of us don't always score on our first attempts but understand persistence and perseverance eventually should pay off. And that's exactly why I also continue to go back to this massage school that I go to now on a regular basis. I've been to it well over 10 X with not a hint (yet) but you never know. Hahaha. Worst case it's still a good value.

Point being. It's not always about the happy ending. Sometimes it's about the conquest.

Member #5942
01-12-16, 16:18
I believe Zabi Alonso's reply hits the nail perfectly on the head for me.

"Extras are available but not on first visit. You notice the tease so more to come if you take more time and spend more cash. ".

Regarding Bobbie, I'm reminded of the miner who after 10 years of grueling back breaking labor searching for gold, he gave up and sold his mine to a fellow miner. On the first strike of his pick ax the new miner hit a Gold vein making him a rich man.

Some of us don't always score on our first attempts but understand persistence and perseverance eventually should pay off. And that's exactly why I also continue to go back to this massage school that I go to now on a regular basis. I've been to it well over 10 X with not a hint (yet) but you never know. Hahaha. Worst case it's still a good value.

Point being. It's not always about the happy ending. Sometimes it's about the conquest.Head First. When I was active in our hobby, I visited Euros because it was a challenge. I definitely wasted time and money but also liked the challenge. I remember visiting a euro in desplaines for a year before I got standard finish. I remember in the first visits, this Euro even asked me to leave because she said she didn't provide anything other than massage. In 2013, I visited a Euro downtown who provided select few with extras. It was nice to be one of the select few. I agree that after two visits without standard finish, its time to move on. However I had enough cash to continue visiting which eventually paid off. I provide accurate info on this board so if I recommend someone, standard finish is available. Euros are so much better satisfaction for me because of the payoff. The Asian spas from what I remember are all to easy.

Humpfree
01-12-16, 17:43
Extras are available but not on first visit. You notice the tease so more to come if you take more time and spend more cash.I tryed to pm you. No good You must have in blocked. Anyway Bobby Oak Park?

Haven't heard her name in a long long time.

Member #5942
01-12-16, 20:53
I tryed to pm you. No good You must have in blocked. Anyway Bobby Oak Park?

Haven't heard her name in a long long time. Hello Humpfree I have PM turned off intentionally. I am out of the hobby. I've visited her years ago in Oak Park right off oak park avenue near oak park arms. It took more than one visit for a nice finish. I remember her trying to sell me junk from her latest business opportunities. She came off as a person interested in getting ahead, intentionally overpositive, but never really made it successfully in business. I don't recommend if you don't have the time or the cash. I still have a friend in her building who says there is another therapist (black) who has many guys coming and going. Her ad is the lady wearing an orange chicago bears jersey in bodyrubs section. So if you strike out with said girl, then finish off your visit with the other therapist.

Member #5942
01-12-16, 20:56
Xabi,

Would you mind sending me an I'm. A little curious about this Bobbie.

Thanks.

MG. Hello MG. If your interested in her looks check out her open facebook. You can see how she looks and also see her on youtube in low budget self made videos hawking products. There is also a link to her massage website which tells you rates and location. I haven't visited her in many years.

ChicagoCane
01-13-16, 12:30
She worked at xindy's-then 7th heaven-then oki doki spa for hongjiao aka judy aka kiki- they tell me she owns her own spa now but nobody seems to know the name & address. Someone here must know the name of the place, I hope. She sells very good CFS. Thanks for the name of her spa.

StanCopier
01-13-16, 13:56
Is this who you refer? Never taken the plunge.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/karen-the-queen-of-erotic-b2b-nude-massage/16871432

Hello Humpfree I have PM turned off intentionally. I am out of the hobby. I've visited her years ago in Oak Park right off oak park avenue near oak park arms. It took more than one visit for a nice finish. I remember her trying to sell me junk from her latest business opportunities. She came off as a person interested in getting ahead, intentionally overpositive, but never really made it successfully in business. I don't recommend if you don't have the time or the cash. I still have a friend in her building who says there is another therapist (black) who has many guys coming and going. Her ad is the lady wearing an orange chicago bears jersey in bodyrubs section. So if you strike out with said girl, then finish off your visit with the other therapist.

DMichaels69
01-13-16, 14:15
Pretty much positive reviews of her on the other site.

Is this who you refer? Never taken the plunge.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/karen-the-queen-of-erotic-b2b-nude-massage/16871432

Massage Guru
01-13-16, 15:01
If you are referring to Bobbie who is Polish, then I've seen her in the past. Glad to know she may give extras with enough persistence. I agree and do the same thing. The challenge that is. Maybe it's time to see her again.

Be safe.

MG.

Hello MG. If your interested in her looks check out her open facebook. You can see how she looks and also see her on youtube in low budget self made videos hawking products. There is also a link to her massage website which tells you rates and location. I haven't visited her in many years.

ChineseDragon
01-13-16, 16:02
Anyone been there?

Head First
01-13-16, 16:36
massagebybobbie.com

Vern2020
01-13-16, 20:00
Anyone been there?Yes, Lina gives one of the best massages in town, if not the best. She is taking a one month vacation for Chinese new year, though. Justine is also very good. There are a couple of other girls who work there, but I recommend Lina or Justine.

Jameson290
01-13-16, 23:46
Extras are available but not on first visit. You notice the tease so more to come if you take more time and spend more cash.Do you mind sharing the last time you visited? I'm intrigued and down to go a few times first. She just seems really legit now.

ChgoJJ
01-14-16, 00:51
I saw Grace several years ago a few times and I never left happy.

Has anyone seen here and left Happy lately.

I would love to go by there and play with her fun bags.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/thp/5400555706.html

Lokkin4
01-14-16, 12:25
Jessica is a hot Latina, great ass, friendly. A couple of the pics are her, the rest are fakes. Pic of her from behind in the mirror is pretty accurate.

Parking can be a little tricky over there so give yourself some extra time.Is that 140 for 30 minutes?

Reasonable Rate! Starts at 140 and never more than 240 LOL.

WretchedBliss
01-14-16, 20:01
Anyone been there?If you're referring to the Grand Spa in Noble Square, yes. I've been there twice. Both times were for diy but I didn't partake because I can do that at home. The massage was pretty good, though.

LogieBerra
01-15-16, 04:21
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, been doing this for about a year now and finally decided to get registered on here. Anyway, went to M2 spa a couple of days ago. It's a discreet location in an office type building with standard doorbell. I called ahead about 10 minutes to schedule (late morning) and to make sure they were open and available. . 8 for 1 hour with table shower. Very cute petite girl with a nice set led me to table shower, held my hand, put her arm around my waist and gave me a playful butt slap. Table shower was fantastic with lots of focus on my package, wanted to tip her there for a nice finish, but I decided to wait until the end. After the ts it appeared I wasn't aroused anymore and she asked what happened, proceeded to grab it and said "wake up! Wake up! LOL.

Massage was pretty good, I've had better but this is up there. Asked if I wanted soft touch or hard massage, I went with hard massage. At a couple points I had to ask for less pressure, which has never happened for me. It's always me asking for more pressure. She did some back walking which caught me off guard since I've never experienced that. Roaming was allowed during massage. Eventually flipped, started playing down there and asked what I wanted. I went with HJ for. 4. Mechanical method, but still great. A couple times her face got so close to it I thought she was going to do something with her mouth. Played with her ass and tits during the finish. Afterwards I asked if she does FS. Only for certain guys. She told me if I come again she would be up for it, lucky me! Lastly and if I had extra cash I would've tipped more for it, she helped me get dressed. No rushing me to get my clothes on and to get out or anything like that. Def going to visit again and will get her name 2nd time around.

Rocket Dork
01-15-16, 13:32
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, been doing this for about a year now and finally decided to get registered on here. Anyway, went to M2 spa a couple of days ago. It's a discreet location in an office type building with standard doorbell. I called ahead about 10 minutes to schedule (late morning) and to make sure they were open and available. . 8 for 1 hour with table shower. Very cute petite girl with a nice set led me to table shower, held my hand, put her arm around my waist and gave me a playful butt slap. Table shower was fantastic with lots of focus on my package, wanted to tip her there for a nice finish, but I decided to wait until the end. After the ts it appeared I wasn't aroused anymore and she asked what happened, proceeded to grab it and said "wake up! Wake up! LOL.

Massage was pretty good, I've had better but this is up there. Asked if I wanted soft touch or hard massage, I went with hard massage. At a couple points I had to ask for less pressure, which has never happened for me. It's always me asking for more pressure. She did some back walking which caught me off guard since I've never experienced that. Roaming was allowed during massage. Eventually flipped, started playing down there and asked what I wanted. I went with HJ for. 4. Mechanical method, but still great. A couple times her face got so close to it I thought she was going to do something with her mouth. Played with her ass and tits during the finish. Afterwards I asked if she does FS. Only for certain guys. She told me if I come again she would be up for it, lucky me! Lastly and if I had extra cash I would've tipped more for it, she helped me get dressed. No rushing me to get my clothes on and to get out or anything like that. Def going to visit again and will get her name 2nd time around.Great Report! Thanks Rocket Dork.

DMichaels69
01-15-16, 15:08
Only for certain guys. Great line.

Massage was pretty good, I've had better but this is up there. Asked if I wanted soft touch or hard massage, I went with hard massage. At a couple points I had to ask for less pressure, which has never happened for me. It's always me asking for more pressure. She did some back walking which caught me off guard since I've never experienced that. Roaming was allowed during massage. Eventually flipped, started playing down there and asked what I wanted. I went with HJ for. 4. Mechanical method, but still great. A couple times her face got so close to it I thought she was going to do something with her mouth. Played with her ass and tits during the finish. Afterwards I asked if she does FS. Only for certain guys. She told me if I come again she would be up for it, lucky me! Lastly and if I had extra cash I would've tipped more for it, she helped me get dressed. No rushing me to get my clothes on and to get out or anything like that. Def going to visit again and will get her name 2nd time around.

Explorer8
01-15-16, 15:10
Only for certain guys. Great line.Certain guys with $$ that is. .

SaintChuck
01-15-16, 15:47
Only for certain guys. Great line.I wonder if she tell's every guy that she give's FS to that they are Special. I think what she meant by "Certain Guy's", is that anyone who will meet her monetary demand's can get FS. I know that YMMV, but if a provider is offering you FS, chances are there are a bunch of other "Certain Guy's" that are also getting FS. SaintChuck.

FngrBngr
01-15-16, 16:47
Went to ruby what a hassle. Lucy spoke no english but was terrible on the tip. Part of it was my fault. I have been having problems down there with getting off. It was kind of funny. I thought I was shooting precum but it was her sweating her ass off trying to get me to cum. I won't go back. It was insanewhat she wanted.

Finger.

ChineseDragon
01-15-16, 21:19
That's disappointing.

If you're referring to the Grand Spa in Noble Square, yes. I've been there twice. Both times were for diy but I didn't partake because I can do that at home. The massage was pretty good, though.

WretchedBliss
01-15-16, 23:00
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/80-tantra-special-sssoft-sssexy-sensual-fbsm-real-pics-312-767-8626/33558330

I went here today and had a great time! The massage was more on the light and sensual side, definitely no where near therapeutic. The provider is the one that's wearing all black. A bit on the thicker side, huge rack! Standard finish and topless. Have fun!

DMichaels69
01-16-16, 11:20
If you show her the money, its yours.

I wonder if she tell's every guy that she give's FS to that they are Special. I think what she meant by "Certain Guy's", is that anyone who will meet her monetary demand's can get FS. I know that YMMV, but if a provider is offering you FS, chances are there are a bunch of other "Certain Guy's" that are also getting FS. SaintChuck.

Vern2020
01-16-16, 11:39
That's disappointing.Not all the girls are self service. YMMV.

GotMilf
01-16-16, 15:37

Massage was pretty good, I've had better but this is up there. Asked if I wanted soft touch or hard massage, I went with hard massage. At a couple points I had to ask for less pressure, which has never happened for me. It's always me asking for more pressure. She did some back walking which caught me off guard since I've never experienced that. Roaming was allowed during massage. Eventually flipped, started playing down there and asked what I wanted. I went with HJ for. 4. Mechanical method, but still great. A couple times her face got so close to it I thought she was going to do something with her mouth. Played with her ass and tits during the finish. Afterwards I asked if she does FS. Only for certain guys. She told me if I come again she would be up for it, lucky me! Lastly and if I had extra cash I would've tipped more for it, she helped me get dressed. No rushing me to get my clothes on and to get out or anything like that. Def going to visit again and will get her name 2nd time around.Was this place in Wheeling?

PiratePrentice
01-16-16, 19:42
Went to ruby what a hassle. Lucy spoke no english but was terrible on the tip. Part of it was my fault. I have been having problems down there with getting off. It was kind of funny. I thought I was shooting precum but it was her sweating her ass off trying to get me to cum. I won't go back. It was insanewhat she wanted.

Finger.Yea, after my last few visits, I am done with Ruby. The price gouging is absurd given the talent available (or lack thereof). The last lady I had (older, of course) wanted double what I regularly pay for HE. When I declined and told her to just finish the massage (I had 15 minutes left on the clock), she got all pissy and proceeded to give me the most lackluster head rub I've ever experienced. It was almost insulting. It's like she wanted the big tip and when I wasn't willing to budge she decided there was no longer a reason to even be nice to me and acted like an upset diva for the rest of the session. I am done with Ruby. Anybody know whatever happened to Yoyo that used to work at Ruby? She was well worth every penny spent there.

ZzTopSterZz
01-16-16, 22:24
I had the same experience at BD. The negotiations were too heavy and broke the mood.If you are close to Evanston see my recent post in Evanston / Skokie forum. Sherman Spa recommended.

ChineseDragon
01-16-16, 22:35
Thanks thinking about going there. Need new place. Getting tired of Belmont spa. Tried them all. I like variety.

Not all the girls are self service. YMMV.

WretchedBliss
01-17-16, 11:53
Not all the girls are self service. YMMV.Good to know! Thanks. I'll try again and will avoid the same provider.

PussyPoker
01-17-16, 12:08
Was this place in Wheeling?Yes it is. 222 E Dundee road. Entrance is in the back. Go up the stairs and ring the bell. I went last Friday. Will never go back. Typical Korean fuck place. I was in the room for less that 10 minutes and Yumi asked me what I wanted. I said a BBBJ. She said only CBJ for 120. I laughed and she got mad. So then she said massage only. I said ok. I all ready paid 70 for the hour. After a little back rub she had me flip and played with the boys. Then she asked if I wanted a HJ. I said I only tip 40 . She said ok. As I was getting dressed she asked that I bring more money next time. I told her I will. NOT.

PussyPoker
01-17-16, 12:40
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-most-amazing-massage-in-bensenville/26574563Stopped in last week too see what was up. I was meet by Lily. Not bad looking but no young as I like. She put me in the first room. Started the massage and was grinding he pelvis against the back of my hand right away. I massages her legs and ass. She moved to the side of the table and was playing with my ass. She massaged the inside of my thighs but never touched the boys. She did stop to answer the phone a couple of times. I do know that someone else was there. I could here her and an other monger in the room behind me. We were talking a about massage spa's and I asked where she worked before. She told me that the there girls that work here now are from Sun Spa in Glenn Ellyn. Lily, Grace and Anna. Lily said that Sun has 4 new girls. Anyway back to me. On the flip she said hello to my friend and whispered to him. I though she was going to kiss him. But all she did was get close. I was happy with the way things went. I di get to se Grace and I am happy to say that I like Lily.

What does Anna look like? And to my mongering brother's. Do any of you know where MILA when to? She was a hot little therapist.

One question. What is L. S. In Bensenville. Is it a new spa?

PP.

IdiotBoy
01-17-16, 12:51
Thanks thinking about going there. Need new place. Getting tired of Belmont spa. Tried them all. I like variety.Did Sarah disappear? Haven't seen her in a while and it looks like her phone isn't receiving messages.

DMichaels69
01-17-16, 15:49
For all you mongers that get enamored by the young cute ones, take notice of how this was played. This is exactly what everyone should handle a situation like this. Well done!

Yes it is. 222 E Dundee road. Entrance is in the back. Go up the stairs and ring the bell. I went last Friday. Will never go back. Typical Korean fuck place. I was in the room for less that 10 minutes and Yumi asked me what I wanted. I said a BBBJ. She said only CBJ for 120. I laughed and she got mad. So then she said massage only. I said ok. I all ready paid 70 for the hour. After a little back rub she had me flip and played with the boys. Then she asked if I wanted a HJ. I said I only tip 40 . She said ok. As I was getting dressed she asked that I bring more money next time. I told her I will. NOT.

Gitty
01-17-16, 21:52
If you are close to Evanston see my recent post in Evanston / Skokie forum. Sherman Spa recommended.Thanks for the recommendation. Great location service.

Miamiat
01-18-16, 02:33
Did Sarah disappear? Haven't seen her in a while and it looks like her phone isn't receiving messages.Sarah was working only weekdays so she was hard to book. I saw her in December for a "thorough" session, but haven't been back for a few weeks. I certainly hope she is still on the payroll there.

ChicagoGoer
01-18-16, 03:29
If this is the Starlight then things have changed. This place is under new management who informed me that they are going in a "legit" direction and they only had a male therapist working. Needless to say. I leave.Any idea if the previous girls relocated / reopened a new location?

Biliator
01-18-16, 19:34
Sarah was working only weekdays so she was hard to book. I saw her in December for a "thorough" session, but haven't been back for a few weeks. I certainly hope she is still on the payroll there.Just saw her today. Still at Belmont.

CoolPatrick
01-18-16, 19:40
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/80-tantra-special-sssoft-sssexy-sensual-fbsm-real-pics-312-767-8626/33558330

I went here today and had a great time! The massage was more on the light and sensual side, definitely no where near therapeutic. The provider is the one that's wearing all black. A bit on the thicker side, huge rack! Standard finish and topless. Have fun!They used to advertise on Gentlemen's pages, the little book you can grab for free at an adult store. Good report and keep it up!

WretchedBliss
01-18-16, 23:00
I went there last night, and it was cold out! Got buzzed in and the provider was probably in her early 40's, skinny with curly hair. Her massage was okay. Her teasing was good! Got the standard with a little more fun! Good times there.

BenBeck
01-19-16, 00:48
Just saw her today. Still at Belmont.Miles of smiles.

Wild Rider 80
01-19-16, 02:34
For all you mongers that get enamored by the young cute ones, take notice of how this was played. This is exactly what everyone should handle a situation like this. Well done!So I dreamed about this place the other day. I think she said her name was Shi Shi. Not somewhere I'd go if I was actually looking for a good massage. Seemed like a lot was on the menu but I hate being asked to "pay first" after I've already paid for the session, also the negotiating was a mood killer. I hope this info helps. Like I said lots on the menu but massage was a 3 out of 10.

AmericanIron
01-19-16, 03:25
Stopped in to see if things changed over there, and I didn't see the curtain rooms or papasan. Drew Ada and got nowhere.

So I stopped by this place last week. Papasan Jackie was sitting by the.

Door. He took my 50 and Coco took me to the table. Very weird set up. They.

Have a room to your right that has a curtain that when drawn make a room.

With two tables in it. Then they have a curtain between those table. If you.

Walk thought that room they have an other room with two tables and curtains.

Between those tables. She lead me to the table that is by the front.

Window. The tables are about only 12 inches off of the ground. So the whole.

Time she is standing over me. I striped and laid down and she pull all of.

The curtains closed. So she start this really bad massage. REALLY BAD. So I.

Let her do her thing. No teasing before the flip. On the flip she gave me a.

Pillow and started on a scalp massage. It was better then the body massage.

She stood up and put oil on my chest and started to work her way down. By.

Now with her standing over me Her crotch was in my face. I kissed her leg.

And she laughed. She moved down to my legs and with no cover on she would.

Bump mr. E. I started to rub her legs and she let out a slow moan. Worked.

My way up to her pussy and she never moved. In fact she stopped the massage.

And just stood there. FYI if you are near the window you can here people.

Outside talking and see shadows walk by. Anyway she did a nice number on.

Mr. E. I did not even ask. It was strange getting a happy ending when the.

Papasna and the other girl were so close to us.

Magic8605
01-19-16, 04:41
I'm looking for a MT with really big tits and more of bbw. I normally monger in NWI and haven't been out Chicago way in some time. I want to say Okidoki had a girl like that years ago? I know it's kind of an overly specific request but I'm getting bored with the same experience every time. Thank you, gentlemen.

Acls15
01-19-16, 13:00
Seen her?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blonde-busty-bbw-come-play-with-me/30800264

I'm looking for a MT with really big tits and more of bbw. I normally monger in NWI and haven't been out Chicago way in some time. I want to say Okidoki had a girl like that years ago? I know it's kind of an overly specific request but I'm getting bored with the same experience every time. Thank you, gentlemen.

Corncob
01-19-16, 15:45

I went here today and had a great time! The massage was more on the light and sensual side, definitely no where near therapeutic. The provider is the one that's wearing all black. A bit on the thicker side, huge rack! Standard finish and topless. Have fun!I went here last week, Veronica was a stone cold stunner! ASked me if I knew what Russian was, LOL, she said let me show you and that was it from there! Will be back!

TenderFoot1
01-19-16, 16:09
I'm looking for a MT with really big tits and more of bbw. I normally monger in NWI and haven't been out Chicago way in some time. I want to say Okidoki had a girl like that years ago? I know it's kind of an overly specific request but I'm getting bored with the same experience every time. Thank you, gentlemen.Here's one for you. At least the big jugs part.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/its-cold-out-but-i-will-make-you-hot-full-34-gs-to-warm-your-jewels-up/33474792

Lokkin4
01-19-16, 16:18
For all you mongers that get enamored by the young cute ones, take notice of how this was played. This is exactly what everyone should handle a situation like this. Well done!Take a look at this one. Donation is ONLY 180 for the half hr, and 220 for the hr. For extended sessions, a 90 min session is 360. Cash ONLY. NON NEGOTIABLE. LMAO.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/invigorrate-body-mind-and-soul-w-sensual-n-therapeutic-massage-by-icelandic-hottiecmtback-in-chi/25778489

This chicks have ALL lost their minds.

Wenger
01-20-16, 07:08
Take a look at this one. Donation is ONLY 180 for the half hr, and 220 for the hr. For extended sessions, a 90 min session is 360. Cash ONLY. NON NEGOTIABLE. LMAO.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/invigorrate-body-mind-and-soul-w-sensual-n-therapeutic-massage-by-icelandic-hottiecmtback-in-chi/25778489

This chicks have ALL lost their minds.

According to her site no oral or FS available. But she takes bitcoin.

TenderFoot1
01-20-16, 17:13

I went here today and had a great time! The massage was more on the light and sensual side, definitely no where near therapeutic. The provider is the one that's wearing all black. A bit on the thicker side, huge rack! Standard finish and topless. Have fun!I second that review and also had an enjoyable time.

Gamma P
01-20-16, 22:35
Stopped in to see if things changed over there, and I didn't see the curtain rooms or papasan. Drew Ada and got nowhere.Did you go to the "New Sun Kiss Spa of China Town", on Canal?

AgingMonger
01-21-16, 01:30
Take a look at this one. Donation is ONLY 180 for the half hr, and 220 for the hr. For extended sessions, a 90 min session is 360. Cash ONLY. NON NEGOTIABLE. LMAO.

This chicks have ALL lost their minds.I'm not going to seriously argue against your point. Also her math is dead wrong because 220 * 1. 5 = 330 so why pay 360 for 90 minutes?

However, I will mention that she does have a few things going for her. Out of curiosity, I saw this provider more than a year ago for 60 minutes / 220. While her massage was average, she has a completely banging body, and her standard HE was delivered in a quasi-69 position (kinda interesting), but featuring *by far* the most perfect, beautiful lady bits that I have ever had shoved up in my face. I mean, I'm looking at pussy and asshole and thinking "these can't be photoshopped, they're right in front of me" type of quality. And I've seen more than a few in my time. Of course, it was an upcharge to do anything but look at them, so your point is pretty valid, and I didn't repeat because once was enough and the price point is not quite right, as you say. I just thought I'd give a data point in case anyone is eager to spend extra dough for quality look-sees.

Amplify
01-21-16, 03:50
Any AMPs you could recommend in Chinatown? I love the table showers so that's a must. Have never ventured into Chinatown and am thinking its probably good area since the Chinese isolate themselves very well. PM me some info.

UBeMyFriend99
01-21-16, 10:17
Any AMPs you could recommend in Chinatown? I love the table showers so that's a must. Have never ventured into Chinatown and am thinking its probably good area since the Chinese isolate themselves very well. PM me some info.Try Moon spa. There is one attached on the same building right around the corner. Hit or miss there if any extras are offered. There is about 6 in Chinatown area. Not all have TS though (Moon spa does). I have been meaning to try Unwind Spa but haven't yet. Goodluck, let us know hoe it goes.

Ube.

GotMilf
01-21-16, 10:30
I'm not going to seriously argue against your point. Also her math is dead wrong because 220 * 1. 5 = 330 so why pay 360 for 90 minutes?

However, I will mention that she does have a few things going for her. Out of curiosity, I saw this provider more than a year ago for 60 minutes / 220. While her massage was average, she has a completely banging body, and her standard HE was delivered in a quasi-69 position (kinda interesting), but featuring *by far* the most perfect, beautiful lady bits that I have ever had shoved up in my face. I mean, I'm looking at pussy and asshole and thinking "these can't be photoshopped, they're right in front of me" type of quality. And I've seen more than a few in my time. Of course, it was an upcharge to do anything but look at them, so your point is pretty valid, and I didn't repeat because once was enough and the price point is not quite right, as you say. I just thought I'd give a data point in case anyone is eager to spend extra dough for quality look-sees.I can confirm this. She is gorgeous and does give good service. But if your looking for more than a HJ finish for an hour massage, then you're going to spend well over $$$ and leave feeling very ripped off.

AuggieDoggie
01-21-16, 10:32
Any AMPs you could recommend in Chinatown? I love the table showers so that's a must. Have never ventured into Chinatown and am thinking its probably good area since the Chinese isolate themselves very well. PM me some info.You'll find several good Chinatown service options. For my money, I'd recommend you call Vivian (formerly with Senina, WW and Yun Ping) at Macau Spa at 27th and Wentworth for your table shower, excellent massage and sensual pleasure. Storefront is relatively new and welcoming. Here's link to her ad: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5412210397.html.

Other surefire options are Mercy (2nd floor next to fire station) on 22nd and Wentworth and Unwind on 23rd and Moon on Canal. Place the 'tip' money you want to spend on a table in your room and you'll need not negotiate services.

I've recently heard that Jin Ding on Archer near Walgreens (next door to Yun Ping) has an attractive new therapist named Lola.

Hope this helps!

Explorer8
01-21-16, 13:55
I have had a good dream with Senina aka Vivian. Good value for the money. Would go back.

You'll find several good Chinatown service options. For my money, I'd recommend you call Vivian (formerly with Senina, WW and Yun Ping) at Macau Spa at 27th and Wentworth for your table shower, excellent massage and sensual pleasure. Storefront is relatively new and welcoming. Here's link to her ad: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5412210397.html.

Other surefire options are Mercy (2nd floor next to fire station) on 22nd and Wentworth and Unwind on 23rd and Moon on Canal. Place the 'tip' money you want to spend on a table in your room and you'll need not negotiate services.

I've recently heard that Jin Ding on Archer near Walgreens (next door to Yun Ping) has an attractive new therapist named Lola.

Hope this helps!

Old Biker
01-21-16, 14:50
Will be in the area next week, I'm looking for a mature outcall provider in the area. Any recommendations? I will not have a vehicle so I am limited to outcall or a short cab ride.

Thanks!

CoolPatrick
01-21-16, 16:58
I can confirm this. She is gorgeous and does give good service. But if your looking for more than a HJ finish for an hour massage, then you're going to spend well over $$$ and leave feeling very ripped off.Last time she was in town, she offered foot job and reviews from the other site seemed to indicated a good quality service of such a kink. Her posts were pretty normal, even the one on the other site recently.

My. 02 about pricing: the hr rate is the key / base. It's normal to have a more expensive MPD (minute per dollar) rate for 30 minutes as compared to 60 minutes, given the amount of prep she should do over the same period of work hours with all short appointments. For 90 or 120 minutes, it's normal to have the same MPD for 60 minutes.

Sometimes, the MPD for 90 minutes can be better given the round-up. For example: 250-1 hr, 350-1. 5 hr and 500-2 hrs. It's doable to prepare 375 in a envelope, but asking 350 just makes the counting easier.

Better situation would be the MPD is getting better with longer times. This is actually mutually beneficial, since providers have fewer preps for fewer meetings over the same period of work hours; and have better chance to retain repeats, and clients would be more inclined to book longer given the incentives. For example: 250-1 hr, and 450-2 hrs.

I can accept the pricing for 90 minutes session being slightly off due to wrong math or the ease of counting bills. But from a business / marketing standpoint, having more expensive MPD for multiple hours is just non-sense.

Whamster123
01-22-16, 01:35
Anyone know of any providers in the south loop or by the Uic area?

Gopher88
01-23-16, 00:02
You'll find several good Chinatown service options. For my money, I'd recommend you call Vivian (formerly with Senina, WW and Yun Ping) at Macau Spa at 27th and Wentworth for your table shower, excellent massage and sensual pleasure. Storefront is relatively new and welcoming. Here's link to her ad: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5412210397.html.

Hope this helps!" surefire options are Mercy (2nd floor next to fire station) on 22 en. , " Mercy has not been there last summer.

The good doctor moved to 2200 s Wentworth.

AuggieDoggie
01-23-16, 07:01
" surefire options are Mercy (2nd floor next to fire station) on 22 en. , " Mercy has not been there last summer.

The good doctor moved to 2200 s Wentworth.Appreciate that, Gopher. Last time I visited was in September. Was anything left on the door pointing clients up the block?

WhiteRookDown
01-23-16, 11:53

Hope this helps!I don't tip before and I don't negotiate. Boom.

Avg Joe
01-23-16, 19:20
Appreciate that, Gopher. Last time I visited was in September. Was anything left on the door pointing clients up the block?Don't know if anything on the door but she advertises heavily on CL with their new location.

Ron M
01-23-16, 19:30
I can confirm this. She is gorgeous and does give good service. But if your looking for more than a HJ finish for an hour massage, then you're going to spend well over $$$ and leave feeling very ripped off.I've never seen any of the girls at this place. But 300 for a Massage and HJ from a hot looking girl isn't worth it to me. But as PT Barnum said, "There's A Sucker Born Every Minute. ".

DMichaels69
01-23-16, 23:31
Another dumb ass thing to do is tip before.

I don't tip before and I don't negotiate. Boom.

Hope this helps!

Swans10
01-24-16, 23:03
Went there the other day and had a great experience. Standard finish but some other things allowed if you tip and they are comfortable with you.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sun-flower-massage-inc-located-in-schererville-indiana-46375/25752810

Mike Dago
01-25-16, 12:07
Saw Linda. She looks 20-30 but me tinks she be 30-40. Nice TS, very nice firm massage, not very good with the English but I feel she uses that to not understand what you want. Standard finish, enjoyable, requested other endings and feel that if I return soon while still in her memory, things may be different.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/5417145421.html

StanCopier
01-25-16, 12:54
Went back to Bensenville spa and drew Li Li, attractive, great relaxing massage with standard finish, go for half hour rate.

Pura Vida
01-25-16, 14:10
I visited Mercy recently, very cheap door fee, followed by a mediocre massage and an offer to self serve. I opted out and left a small tip. Way better options for massage and other services out there. Won't repeat anytime soon.

LongRanger99
01-26-16, 04:18
If the only comment you have to make is RTFF then keep it moving.

Tired of reading the forum. Where should a person go to get and good massage and be made happy before leaving? Live in chicago and will travel.

DMichaels69
01-26-16, 07:50
All of us have spent a lot of time and money trying places out. Some have been good, some no good so start doing that and eventually you will find a few spots.

Tired of reading the forum. Where should a person go to get and good massage and be made happy before leaving? Live in chicago and will travel.

Truthfu11
01-26-16, 08:17

Tired of reading the forum. Where should a person go to get and good massage and be made happy before leaving? Live in chicago and will travel.Geeze, long. Didn't you finish school either because you were "tired of reading"?

It's a huge city and there are dozens of places that meet your requirements. Pick your flavor and your location and there are sure to be several places within a few miles.

This forum is a wealth of information if you take the time to read it consistently. There are new posts every day identifying locations, services and prices.

If you expect to just walk into a place, drop your pants and have a MT just grab you and start wanking then you better learn to read again.

BrutusB74
01-26-16, 08:53

Massage was pretty good, I've had better but this is up there. Asked if I wanted soft touch or hard massage, I went with hard massage. At a couple points I had to ask for less pressure, which has never happened for me. It's always me asking for more pressure. She did some back walking which caught me off guard since I've never experienced that. Roaming was allowed during massage. Eventually flipped, started playing down there and asked what I wanted. I went with HJ for. 4. Mechanical method, but still great. A couple times her face got so close to it I thought she was going to do something with her mouth. Played with her ass and tits during the finish. Afterwards I asked if she does FS. Only for certain guys. She told me if I come again she would be up for it, lucky me! Lastly and if I had extra cash I would've tipped more for it, she helped me get dressed. No rushing me to get my clothes on and to get out or anything like that. Def going to visit again and will get her name 2nd time around.Can't seem to find M2 on Google. Where is it located?

OF Charlie
01-26-16, 10:41
Can't seem to find M2 on Google. Where is it located?http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/m2-spanew-asian-spa-in-town/30706994

ReadyForRub
01-26-16, 18:39

Tired of reading the forum. Where should a person go to get and good massage and be made happy before leaving? Live in chicago and will travel.Your initiative indicates DIY is you best option.

Humpfree
01-26-16, 22:22
I've never seen any of the girls at this place. But 300 for a Massage and HJ from a hot looking girl isn't worth it to me. But as PT Barnum said, "There's A Sucker Born Every Minute. ".I'm mainly in to AMP's. I like a great massage first. I can name a few off the top of my head. You can get just about anything you like 100. Bucks. Few escorts 100. To 150.

DMichaels69
01-26-16, 23:11
Exactly right.

Your initiative indicates DIY is you best option.

LongRanger99
01-27-16, 03:42
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relieve-your-stress-away-the-best-for-less-40/23835043

Is this the same set of friendly Latinas that were around about 3 yrs ago working the north side of chicago or is this another group using the 'friendly Latina's' slogan?

Member202
01-27-16, 18:15
Are you talking about the one that was on Western for a bit and then moved up to Montrose? One of the girls (Samantha) moved away to California to learn acupuncture. They had a young one that was pretty hot but that group sort of disappeared. Would be interesting to know if these are the same people. Always good service.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relieve-your-stress-away-the-best-for-less-40/23835043

Is this the same set of friendly Latinas that were around about 3 yrs ago working the north side of chicago or is this another group using the 'friendly Latina's' slogan?

WretchedBliss
01-27-16, 19:56
Are you talking about the one that was on Western for a bit and then moved up to Montrose? One of the girls (Samantha) moved away to California to learn acupuncture. They had a young one that was pretty hot but that group sort of disappeared. Would be interesting to know if these are the same people. Always good service.Are you talking about this group from a couple years ago?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rough-week-let-us-pamper-you-and-massage-away-your-troubles-21/22334753

If this is the same group, I'd travel north for that kind of service.

SexFreak1001
01-28-16, 00:30
Had a dream about going to this place in Chinatown by wentsworth. Was expecting a HE but shot down. MT was a 40+ fit and strong lady who gave the best pain massage of my life. She was a little sensual at times so my Johnson got excited and I made sure it is reachable to her by spreading legs and folding johnson to give her signal that I am ready but she did not proceed or showed any interest. I extended the time by hh hoping she would finish me. Turned my face up and placed her hands on my Johnson but she backed off. Since massage was very good tipped her. 2. Definitely go back for massage. Any idea how to return happy from Mercy? Does MT matter? Please PM or reply to my post.

LongRanger99
01-28-16, 03:42
Relieve Your Stress Away The Best For Less $40 - 23.

I went to see these nice ladies yesterday. They were friendly latinas but not the ones from years past. I had a great time. They did not knock my socks off but I will repeat. One masseuse spoke decent english and the other spoke poor english, so what, did not come there to chat.

LongRanger99
01-28-16, 04:04
Are you talking about the one that was on Western for a bit and then moved up to Montrose? One of the girls (Samantha) moved away to California to learn acupuncture. They had a young one that was pretty hot but that group sort of disappeared. Would be interesting to know if these are the same people. Always good service.Yes this is the crew I was talking about. One girl was pretty with a few extra pounds and the other had a tight body with a dirty pretty face with silky black hair. It appears the crew is gone but they gave great service and massages. The new crew of friendly latinas is not the same but it seems the set up is the same as far as being mexican women and the way the sessions are set up. I wonder if the same group or person controls both.

Geek
01-28-16, 10:23
Finders keepers!

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/impulse-sensual-body-rubs/33955339

This girl has been around for off / on for a while, I'm glad I found her again. Great service, felt like a king! Not sure if it's a spa operation or if she's an independent, she was kind of vague, saying that other girls worked with her.

Tripps
01-28-16, 11:01
So I dreamed about this place the other day. I think she said her name was Shi Shi. Not somewhere I'd go if I was actually looking for a good massage. Seemed like a lot was on the menu but I hate being asked to "pay first" after I've already paid for the session, also the negotiating was a mood killer. I hope this info helps. Like I said lots on the menu but massage was a 3 out of 10.What time of day did you go if I may ask?

I stopped here once mid day and was greeted by a 60+ year old unattractive Asian woman. Asked who my therapist was going to be. When she said that she was doing it, I promptly left.

Indyguy69
01-28-16, 23:04
Finders keepers!

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/impulse-sensual-body-rubs/33955339

This girl has been around for off / on for a while, I'm glad I found her again. Great service, felt like a king! Not sure if it's a spa operation or if she's an independent, she was kind of vague, saying that other girls worked with her.Rates seemed a little high based on her ad saying not FS.

LatGent
01-28-16, 23:05
Relieve Your Stress Away The Best For Less $40 - 23.

I went to see these nice ladies yesterday. They were friendly latinas but not the ones from years past. I had a great time. They did not knock my socks off but I will repeat. One masseuse spoke decent english and the other spoke poor english, so what, did not come there to chat.Was FS on the menu? They advertise 4 hands and am wondering what that would be limited to.

Elmwoood
01-29-16, 13:16
Was FS on the menu? They advertise 4 hands and am wondering what that would be limited to.Is this a spa. Storefront we can do walk in or is it a private place you have to call for appointment.

Lothar22
01-29-16, 18:22
Searched around found some other discussions here on other chinatown places but was wondering if anyone has been to Halsted SPA on 26th.

Vern2020
01-29-16, 19:09
Searched around found some other discussions here on other chinatown places but was wondering if anyone has been to Halsted SPA on 26th.Been there once, but many years ago. For me it was decent massage with standard finish. No FS, from what I know. But again, that was a long time ago and YMMV.

PiratePrentice
01-30-16, 15:38
Been there once, but many years ago. For me it was decent massage with standard finish. No FS, from what I know. But again, that was a long time ago and YMMV.Typically from my experiences there the providers are usually older (40-50) and not the most attractive. No FS, but standard finish at standard prices definitely on the table.

Gitty
01-30-16, 19:14
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5426008629.html

Chicago Rocks
01-31-16, 11:23
This is my first time going to HE massage place so I wanted a sure thing. Based on reading the forum, it sounded like the Mount Prospect locations were a safe bet. I randomly went to New Life over Jun. I was more interested in the HE over massage and experience over youth. When I entered New Life an older lady quickly ushered me into a room. I waited a while; I think they were short staffed. I saw Mona, who confused me for another client. For some reason it took me a while to convince her that I wasn't this other person. She offered me a shower, which I turned down. I was able to feel her tits under her shirt and rub her ass. She implied that I could feel under her pants, but I wasn't interested. Mona was older and had a little belly, but her tits were very nice. There was no hard sell or discussion of prices. She just told me something like I'm going to take care of you and you should to take care of me. I gave 0. 7 to house at the beginning and gave her 0. 4 tip. I based the tip on reading the forums. When she was done she mentioned something about a steam room or sauna. I wasn't interested.

I was happy and would go back. I'll try the shower and steam next time.

SexFreak1001
01-31-16, 12:57
I was bored and I decided to get a massage from a latin lady. She said her name was and* . 5 for hh and it seemed a lot was on the menu if you got $$ I went for BJ for 100. Massage was one of the worst I ever had but BJ skills are great. I guess she has fake tits but they were very big, juicy and firm. She has one of the sexiest booties on a masseuse. Finally exchanged digits. PM me for more info.

SexFreak1001
01-31-16, 13:11
I am a regular here, must have paid at least 6 visits in the last 7 months. There was a girl called Bella here who was great. She was down to everything (me eating her out in different positions etc) except FS for. 2 , may be bc she liked me. Lately I don't her working there anymore, anyone knows what happened to her? I asked mamasan but she said, Bella will be back but I don't think she will be. Currently girls who work there are a joke. There is a 40 year old fit lady with fake tits? She rips you off and does a so so massage. If anyone knows what happened to Bella pm me.

Chicago Rocks
01-31-16, 20:16
I'm going to try it out. Report to follow.

Is this a spa. Storefront we can do walk in or is it a private place you have to call for appointment.

GMan25
02-01-16, 00:10
This is my first time going to HE massage place so I wanted a sure thing. Based on reading the forum, it sounded like the Mount Prospect locations were a safe bet. I randomly went to New Life over Jun. I was more interested in the HE over massage and experience over youth. When I entered New Life an older lady quickly ushered me into a room. I waited a while; I think they were short staffed. I saw Mona, who confused me for another client. For some reason it took me a while to convince her that I wasn't this other person. She offered me a shower, which I turned down. I was able to feel her tits under her shirt and rub her ass. She implied that I could feel under her pants, but I wasn't interested. Mona was older and had a little belly, but her tits were very nice. There was no hard sell or discussion of prices. She just told me something like I'm going to take care of you and you should to take care of me. I gave 0. 7 to house at the beginning and gave her 0. 4 tip. I based the tip on reading the forums. When she was done she mentioned something about a steam room or sauna. I wasn't interested.

I was happy and would go back. I'll try the shower and steam next time.For a 2nd post, pretty informative. Thank you for contributing. I am looking forward to your future posts. For the record, if you were looking for a decent massage, without the haggle, and outrageous prices / tips, you did fine by going to New Life. You were also very accurate with your assessment of the talent there.

SexFreak1001
02-01-16, 02:22
Had a dream about this place today, all are mamasans in late 40's to early 50's, got hh for. 4 and a free TS. Plenty of teasing (balls and assh). Idk what happened I asked for vivian but they switched after I said that I want table shower first. Was about to leave but she literally made a sad face LOL. After a so so massage, she asked me to flip and asked if "I was okay" lookinh at my hard johnson. I said go for it, she said. 4 and I said Ok. Got a decent finish. Roaming and tit sucking allowed. Total damage. 8. Would not repeat. I am tired of MPs and want to go a step further. Please pm me some FS offering places. It need not happen first time but after 2/3 times atleast.

Member #5003
02-01-16, 13:34
Have been reading dream reports over the past year and wanted to provide some dreams back. Dreams based on at least one visit at each site. Sometimes more than one. YMMV of course.

Also. I'm on the lookout for high quality body massage with attractive younger attendant including standard finish. Clean facility. Any recommendations greatly appreciated (pm or whatever).

Thanks and respect.

Belmont Spa:

Provider name: multiple providers.

Age / appearance: mid-twenty's to 40's. Quite a few choices some quite nice.

Spa setting: small but seems fairly clean. Changing of sheets / towels appears to happen at every visit.

Massage: sub-par on all occasions.

Standard finish / price with lots of fun / play.

Member #5003
02-01-16, 13:34
New hope:

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-new-hope-spa/27503057

Provider name: Michelle?

Age / appearance: 35-45.

Spa setting: small somewhat dingy / greasy.

Massage: ok / somewhat decent.

Standard finish / price.

Member #5003
02-01-16, 13:35
Magic88:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/magic-3124342127-fantastic-service-simply-da-best/33477084

Provider name: tiffany.

Age / appearance: 20's-30's and curvy / thick.

Spa setting: small also provide medicure / pedicures. Table / towels greasy / unclean.

Massage: ok only.

Standard finish with higher rates (50/60 request).

Member #5003
02-01-16, 13:36
Zen Spa.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-new-new-pretty-girl-nice-touch/29132786

Provider name: unsure.

Age / appearance: 35 - 45, cute and thin.

Spa setting: small but fairly clean.

Massage: ok at best.

Standard finish.

Member #5003
02-01-16, 13:37
OkiDoki.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensuous-asian-massage/12301229

Provider name: unsure (mamasan?

Age / appearance: 45+ however lots of other therapists younger / cute.

Spa setting: somewhat dingy / greasy / unclean.

Massage: no good.

Standard finish (asked for higher rate 60).

Member #5003
02-01-16, 13:37
East Rhythm.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ralexing-massage-east-rhythm-spa-1637-n-ashland-rd-chicago/29554587

Provider name: Cindy and unsure.

Age / appearance: 40+ thin / somewhat attractive.

Spa setting: somewhat dingy / greasy / unclean.

Massage: ok / decent. Massage: ok / decent.

Self-serve finish.

Member #5003
02-01-16, 13:38
Linda:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/linda-spa-has-new-ownerscome-and-join-us/26689496

Provider name: Unsure.

Age / appearance: 40+ with wear and tear.

Spa setting: old / small / dingy / greasy.

Massage: only ok.

Standard finish / price available.

Mercy downtown:

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-and-beautiful-chinese-massagedowntown-chicago/33332375

Age / appearance: 30+ greasy / wear / tear not pleasant.

Massage: declined? Spa setting: greasy / unclean.

Left before massage.

Ping:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-luxurious-spa-and-quality-massage-773-666-5918/31480941

Age / appearance: 45/50 + with lots of wear and tear.

Spa setting: small dingy dirty.

Massage: no good.

Standard finish / price available.

Member #5003
02-01-16, 13:40
Nylah loop.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/80-full-nude-hotandsteamy-sensual-massages-loop/30398995

Provider name: nylah.

Age / appearance: photos very accurate = smoking hot.

Massage: mediocre light rubbing.

Spa setting: clean very small studio room in office building.

Standard finish (no discussion of tip but at least 20 tip seems fair / expected).

Member #5003
02-01-16, 13:40
Mia northside:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tantalizing-tantra-magnetic-massage-wmia-new-photos-book-in-advance/22754685

Provider name: mia.

Massage: excellent massage skills.

Spa setting: clean empty apartment.

Standard finish.

SexFreak1001
02-01-16, 13:48
I was there last week late night before they close, greeted by a young petite. Probably early 20's. She said her name is mindy or cindy not sure. I had a feeling that no extras will be offered. Went into the room, massage was average with no teasing. She was trying to sweet talk me to repeat next time. I tipped. 10 and left. I don't think she will offer extras even if we repeat.

MrTisBad
02-01-16, 15:57
Dream of Mekenzie.

Very nice and friendly and willing $$.

Any info on Melanie?

ChicagoCane
02-01-16, 17:43
Guy told me kiki aka hongjiao aka judy-the owner of the OKI DOKI SPA sold him good massage + excellent rim job for 175 USD all in. Has anyone else bought this? Was it worth it? What tip does she get for BJs? I can say that she gives powerful HJs for sure (60 tip).

Jadedone
02-01-16, 18:22
Nice work. Don't venture to the city much, but great reports.

May have to start venturing out.

Have been reading dream reports over the past year and wanted to provide some dreams back. Dreams based on at least one visit at each site. Sometimes more than one. YMMV of course.

Also. I'm on the lookout for high quality body massage with attractive younger attendant including standard finish. Clean facility. Any recommendations greatly appreciated (pm or whatever).

Thanks and respect.

Belmont Spa:

Provider name: multiple providers.

Age / appearance: mid-twenty's to 40's. Quite a few choices some quite nice.

Spa setting: small but seems fairly clean. Changing of sheets / towels appears to happen at every visit.

Massage: sub-par on all occasions.

Standard finish / price with lots of fun / play.

Castlerae
02-01-16, 22:33
Mia northside:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tantalizing-tantra-magnetic-massage-wmia-new-photos-book-in-advance/22754685

Provider name: mia.

Massage: excellent massage skills.

Spa setting: clean empty apartment.

Standard finish.Eleven spas visited for review? Is it me, or does anyone else wonder how he found the energy (or why he waited so long) to post?

Member #5003
02-01-16, 23:02
Eleven spas visited for review? Is it me, or does anyone else wonder how he found the energy (or why he waited so long) to post?See above. This is why so many "lurkers" don't post or try to share and just "lurk" and that's what I'll be back to doing, I'm done.

Explorer8
02-02-16, 00:19
Nylah seems hot. What are her rates? Also, not a very experienced massage patron. What is meant by "standard finish"?

Nylah loop.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/80-full-nude-hotandsteamy-sensual-massages-loop/30398995

Provider name: nylah.

Massage: mediocre light rubbing.

Spa setting: clean very small studio room in office building.

Standard finish (no discussion of tip but at least 20 tip seems fair / expected).