PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138

Kellster
08-06-15, 16:58
My interests are in reasonably priced tantra sessions with much attention paid to a prolonged ending (edging.) No need for BJ or FS.

Clean, safe incall, and good looking lady are musts.

Anyone have thoughts on these?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/valerie-miranda/7997752

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/excellent-reviews-no-rush-quality-service-mature-men-age-50/11184797

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/embrace-the-secrets-of-tantric-blissgoddess-asha/21923211

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/embrace-the-secrets-of-tantra-with-goddess-jayna/26305160I haven't seen any of these but here is some info I've read about.

Valerie has good reviews on another site. Not sure if she does edging.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/embrace-the-secrets-of-tantra-with-goddess-jayna/26305160

This one I seem to remember got terrible reviews because I was interested in seeing her initially. Not even sure if you will leave satisfied. I'd avoid unless you hear things have changed.

Not sure about the other two- I haven't seen anything. I think Jordan Sundari might do that from reading her website under the tantra option. The cons are she is expensive and has a firm no touching policy though. I had a real attractive petite, Indian gal, Neeva, do that in the past- it was pretty awesome. Unfortunately she is most likely out of the business- her website is down.

HenrySmall
08-06-15, 17:49
Valerie is nice. Not sure if she'll about edging.

The second linked provider can be very good. Will do prolonged arousal etc.

That's about all I can contribute.

Hank.

I haven't seen any of these but here is some info I've read about.

Valerie has good reviews on another site. Not sure if she does edging.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/embrace-the-secrets-of-tantra-with-goddess-jayna/26305160

This one I seem to remember got terrible reviews because I was interested in seeing her initially. Not even sure if you will leave satisfied. I'd avoid unless you hear things have changed.

Not sure about the other two- I haven't seen anything. I think Jordan Sundari might do that from reading her website under the tantra option. The cons are she is expensive and has a firm no touching policy though. I had a real attractive petite, Indian gal, Neeva, do that in the past- it was pretty awesome. Unfortunately she is most likely out of the business- her website is down.

Tripps
08-06-15, 17:57
Tried this place recently as it was convenient and relatively new.

Drew cici. Completely disappointed. Terrible massage, no tease, no finish.

Won't be going back unless other reports surface that make my experience the exception.

Langley08
08-06-15, 21:18
Like to know more about this one anyone else can help me out thanks

So a week ago I thought about going to a place most of us know and at first decided not to and save my money. Then I persuaded my self an hour later to head out. Normal greet by mamasan and into my room. A few minutes later a rather tall, maybe 5' 8" with heels on Asian walked in. Possibly early 40's but a killer body and a nice smooth complexion. Nice hair and grooming. She spoke the normal engrish but I could understand most. Best TS I have had so far (some enthusiastic washing) and on to the room. She gave an.

Excellent massage and I told her that alone is worth the price of admission. Ears to toes and everything in between for the massage. Then she asked what I want. Went with the BJ and oddly she said stay face down. She undressed and climbed up the table by my feet. She started licking my thighs and moved towards my ass. Now I have never let anyone go near there but I was puddy in her hands. She rimmed me then grabbed my hips and told me to get on all fours. She then bent down and turned her head and licked the boys.

While stroking Mr. Happy. Then she laid on her side and sucked on me for a few minutes before telling me to stand up and watch her blow me. She said "I'll take my time and do it really slow, so you feel really good". Oh man! Her saying that alone I knew this wasn't.

Going to last long. Another thing is this is the first time I have had bare back. Somewhat concerning to me as I am worried about STD's but the little head won ten fold. She took everything and cim and spit it out after. Then she proceeded to continue to give me more massage time. By the way she just started on Monday and said I was her very first customer. I will be back. She renewed my faith in quality service after I had a shit experience somewhere else a few weeks ago. If anyone has anything good to trade more towards.

Bolingbrook / Joliet area I will give her name and more details. This woman was top notch..

JamesTChicago
08-07-15, 08:44
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/petite-fun-latina-dancer-body-to-body-mt-topless-well-reviewed-and-a-great-time/26271485

Any word on this one or the website she's on? I'm guessing TGTBT. Been looking at her for months though. Hard to pass, but scary also.

JamesTChicago
08-07-15, 08:48
Or any reviews on this place? I'm a sucker for these young things! Sorry I should have posted both as one post. PM or message here with any info. Thanks!

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/warning-_-_-_-_peek-your-own-risk_-blue-eyes_-34dds-hips-curves-euros-and-latina/26968042

HomeSlice
08-07-15, 17:07
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/petite-fun-latina-dancer-body-to-body-mt-topless-well-reviewed-and-a-great-time/26271485

Any word on this one or the website she's on? I'm guessing TGTBT. Been looking at her for months though. Hard to pass, but scary also.

Search on that phone number and find info on the agency. In almost all cases the pics are real and the service is pretty much $200 for L1. Not TGTBT, but maybe not completely enthusiastic performances all the time and maybe not to your liking.

HomeSlice
08-07-15, 17:12
Or any reviews on this place? I'm a sucker for these young things! Sorry I should have posted both as one post. PM or message here with any info. Thanks!

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/warning-_-_-_-_peek-your-own-risk_-blue-eyes_-34dds-hips-curves-euros-and-latina/26968042Search on phone number. General consensus is that these are not real pics and the service includes a lot of upselling and ad ons.

CoolPatrick
08-07-15, 18:04
Search on that phone number and find info on the agency. In almost all cases the pics are real and the service is pretty much $200 for L1. Not TGTBT, but maybe not completely enthusiastic performances all the time and maybe not to your liking.I've reported this place a long time ago. The images are still the same. Haha. $$ range but only get you HJ, possible upsell for more, if they haven't switched places, their spot should be on Damen, further north of what is listed.

JamesTChicago
08-07-15, 21:30
Called and no body picked up. I thought maybe they would call back but did not. After about an hour I headed over there and was told they were busy and to come back in a half hour. It was an unattractive, short and round woman that I hadn't seen my previous two visits. I asked a couple times if I come back if one of the young girls was working. I couldn't remember either name from before but they were about 25 and attractive. I came back and got the same woman and well, when in Rome. Long story short unattractive woman, poor massage decent finish. They young guns were not there and my my little big man spoke up louder than my brain. Did see Raquel. Never had her, but wouldn't.

Miamiat
08-07-15, 22:47
I've reported this place a long time ago. The images are still the same. Haha. $$ range but only get you HJ, possible upsell for more, if they haven't switched places, their spot should be on Damen, further north of what is listed.I have called this place at least 5 or 6 times in the last few weeks. Never get an answer. I'll keep trying. I'm sick of accepting a 4/10 and paying $65 + anything. I'll try the premium service and be amazed for once.

Biliator
08-08-15, 10:02
I really have been in love with S&L Nails downtown. Every one has been great. They all wear hot outfits and roaming is fun. Clean place. My possibly ATF is jackie from this place. Out of this world in looks and body and service. 10 in looks. 10 in service.Thanks for the tip. I went yesterday, saw Mary. Average face but nice body, not that I got to see much of it, other than very nice legs. Standard finish. Probably will go back for a session with her or others.

Biliator
08-08-15, 10:08
Hey Goph! I did a drive by this morning, the entrance to the parking lot is off of 27th street. Not much in the lot, do no odd looks when walking out. I'll try to visit.I'd been wondering where she went, thanks. Made an appointment there yesterday. Great massage, standard finish. What was kind of cool, though, was that it sort of became an actual spa experience. LOL. When she saw my feet she decided they needed some attention so clipped my toenails and filed them a bit. Then in the table shower, she washed my hair and then blow-dried it. Session probably went over by 10 or 15 minutes. Definitely will return.

Anyone know where the rest of the Senina crew (Joy, etc.) ended up?

Thanks.

Maxamillion101
08-08-15, 12:29
So I've been frequenting logan tantracitas for year now and somehow missed giana. She is getting rave reviews but to be honest I can't exactly tell why. Doesn't seem like she offers much more than a HE. Can anyone message me or reply letting me know what's on her menu? I have an appointment with her tomorrow but want to make sure its a good value. Thanks!

BigDog16
08-08-15, 13:44
So I've been frequenting logan tantracitas for year now and somehow missed giana. She is getting rave reviews but to be honest I can't exactly tell why. Doesn't seem like she offers much more than a HE. Can anyone message me or reply letting me know what's on her menu? I have an appointment with her tomorrow but want to make sure its a good value. Thanks!I had the same exact question. Waste of money?

BigDog16
08-08-15, 14:01
I have dreamed of going to.

2 places this week.

1. 18th St / Pilsen. I was met by a pretty but older (milfy) Latina. She is petite, takes care of herself and a big round butt. $50 to the house. Honestly, the place is a dump. We chatted and she led me to the shower. It was kind of haphazardly set up. We really hit it off. I let her know I've been to a lot of these places. Back in the room, she said to get comfortable and she would be right back. When she returned, I was sitting on the massage table in all my glory. She just dove right in for a BBBJ which was fantastic. I hot her shirt off and went to town on her very erect nipples. Got her shirt off then her slid the panties diwn revealing awesomely sexy panties. She then let me daty and fiv until she came. She then finished me off with a BJ / HJ combo. Tipped her $50 and out the door.

2. AMP on Archer just west of Western. I drive by and see this cute young thing at the front desk. I saw her once before and had a nice HE. I walkin and she is listening to some Chinese pip music and screwing around on her phone. Leads me to room and tells me to undress. A moment later, a middle aged Chinese woman with tons of makeup comes in. I communicate that I want the hot girl. Hot girl returns and she is all upset. The table shower was bad (at one point I had to tell her to take it easy). Back to the room I get a mediocre massage. First the back then the flip. Gets done and says "ok, you are done. " I was like "what?" I start to get dressed and the old lady comes back and says "I finish you. " Now, I am annoyed and just say "no thanks. " The ladies are all confused as they squawk to each other in Chinese. The young hottie comes back and says "tip? Tip?" I laughed and said "no tip. " She was shocked but fuck her. If you don't get the service you want, fuck them. If you get good service, tip well.

UBeMyFriend99
08-08-15, 16:33
Like to know more about this one anyone else can help me out thanks

.She is gone now.

Samuel2K3
08-09-15, 10:26
1. 18th St / Pilsen. I was met by a pretty but older (milfy) Latina. She is petite, takes care of herself and a big round butt. $50 to the house. Honestly, the place is a dump. We chatted and she led me to the shower. It was kind of haphazardly set up. We really hit it off. I let her know I've been to a lot of these places. Back in the room, she said to get comfortable and she would be right back. When she returned, I was sitting on the massage table in all my glory. She just dove right in for a BBBJ which was fantastic. I hot her shirt off and went to town on her very erect nipples. Got her shirt off then her slid the panties diwn revealing awesomely sexy panties. She then let me daty and fiv until she came. She then finished me off with a BJ / HJ combo. Tipped her $50 and out the door.
I go to Pilsen often and haven't seen such a place. There was one before but it's closed now. Did you get her name?

Benderedundat
08-09-15, 13:34
I'd been wondering where she went, thanks. Made an appointment there yesterday. Great massage, standard finish. What was kind of cool, though, was that it sort of became an actual spa experience. LOL. When she saw my feet she decided they needed some attention so clipped my toenails and filed them a bit. Then in the table shower, she washed my hair and then blow-dried it. Session probably went over by 10 or 15 minutes. Definitely will return.

Thanks.I have been going to D & D spa for the last couple of months. Ivy is a friend from way back. She has always taken care of my personal shaving needs. I get a pedicure there as well as a massage from her or one of the other girls.

Frankie 18
08-09-15, 15:59
Will be in downtown Chicago for a couple days early September. Looking for something within 10 miles or so for a massage plus L1 or L2. Preferably from a younger (35 or less) big breasted girl. Could anyone point me in the right direction? Having a little difficulty navigating the search tools on the forum. Thanks!

Sam Singer
08-09-15, 19:03
I'd been wondering where she went, thanks. Made an appointment there yesterday. Great massage, standard finish. What was kind of cool, though, was that it sort of became an actual spa experience. LOL. When she saw my feet she decided they needed some attention so clipped my toenails and filed them a bit. Then in the table shower, she washed my hair and then blow-dried it. Session probably went over by 10 or 15 minutes. Definitely will return.

Anyone know where the rest of the Senina crew (Joy, etc.) ended up?

Thanks.Ah, crap, just clipped my toenails yesterday LOL (that is true). I will check her out, long nails or otherwise. I used to get that treatment from the good old Laura at ERS, Belvedere which felt nice. She will even reprimand me mildly for not taking care of myself. A naked woman sitting at the foot of the table with your feet up her lap attending to your nail is a sexy scene to behold indeed.

Magooski
08-09-15, 19:08
I go to Pilsen often and haven't seen such a place. There was one before but it's closed now. Did you get her name?If you go to Pilsen often, how about some reports before asking questions on your very first post.

Magooski
08-09-15, 19:11
It sounds like the hotty just wants to play with her phone. I actually prefer a mature masseuse just for that reason. Most if the real cuties don't deliver!

2 places this week.

2. AMP on Archer just west of Western. I drive by and see this cute young thing at the front desk. I saw her once before and had a nice HE. I walkin and she is listening to some Chinese pip music and screwing around on her phone. Leads me to room and tells me to undress. A moment later, a middle aged Chinese woman with tons of makeup comes in. I communicate that I want the hot girl. Hot girl returns and she is all upset. The table shower was bad (at one point I had to tell her to take it easy). Back to the room I get a mediocre massage. First the back then the flip. Gets done and says "ok, you are done. " I was like "what?" I start to get dressed and the old lady comes back and says "I finish you. " Now, I am annoyed and just say "no thanks. " The ladies are all confused as they squawk to each other in Chinese. The young hottie comes back and says "tip? Tip?" I laughed and said "no tip. " She was shocked but fuck her. If you don't get the service you want, fuck them. If you get good service, tip well.

Cubsfan12
08-09-15, 19:21
Will be in downtown Chicago for a couple days early September. Looking for something within 10 miles or so for a massage plus L1 or L2. Preferably from a younger (35 or less) big breasted girl. Could anyone point me in the right direction? Having a little difficulty navigating the search tools on the forum. Thanks!The only search tool you need is your thumb swiping upward motion. RTTF.

Samuel2K3
08-09-15, 22:36
If you go to Pilsen often, how about some reports before asking questions on your very first post.I just asked for a name. Besides, I go to Pilsen to eat and walk around. Really didn't know there was any dream scene there.

RaffyTaffy
08-10-15, 15:01
Wellness can be found on Milwaukee. Name of my girl was a pretty young girl with traditional family name of you guessed it ots coco. An hour with shower right now runs. 6. I had extra. 45 so I leg tip out in the open. I haven't heard the word tip from a girl man its been ages. She was sweet full of smiles touching all the right places from start of shower throughout rest of a well given massage that ended again see she took me back to the start and worked hard till it clearly had ended. I never ask for nothing besides a massage be given bars handed. All her cloths remain the same but throughout I was granted a few wishes. It's hard not grabbing just a little tittie and asses. That's all I know besides she seemed anxious for my next visit.

Eddinger
08-10-15, 15:30
Where is the pilsen place though?

2 places this week.

FrankyCando
08-10-15, 18:23
Paid a visit there Saturday early evening. I got the same good masseuse and same good massage with standard AMP finish as my first time. The cute one with the big boobies got gobbled up by a monger who came in after I did. It seems as though this is there ceiling, a standard finish, so I unless I read something impressive about Belmont in the month of August, I will seek new hunting grounds in September when I get back in the game.

I got 2 good laughs regarding Diana, one is Raoul's that it was his 420th post and AvgJoe describing Diana as pretty. Tantra providers can best be described as girls who no way would you give them $300/$400 if you were seeing them as an escort but they throw the word 'tantra' in there and us mongers go 'meh, let me try it'.

Politics has been described as show business for ugly people, you can apply that same analog to most providers who advertise as 'tantra goddessess'.Saturday I decide to give this place a whirl.

Skinny one mid 40's if not older a 5 maybe but pleasant attitude.

Massage was surprisingly good didn't see any others.

But would repeat if in the area.

Avg Joe
08-10-15, 19:02
Paid a visit there Saturday early evening. I got the same good masseuse and same good massage with standard AMP finish as my first time. The cute one with the big boobies got gobbled up by a monger who came in after I did. It seems as though this is there ceiling, a standard finish, so I unless I read something impressive about Belmont in the month of August, I will seek new hunting grounds in September when I get back in the game.

I got 2 good laughs regarding Diana, one is Raoul's that it was his 420th post and AvgJoe describing Diana as pretty. Tantra providers can best be described as girls who no way would you give them $300/$400 if you were seeing them as an escort but they throw the word 'tantra' in there and us mongers go 'meh, let me try it'.

Politics has been described as show business for ugly people, you can apply that same analog to most providers who advertise as 'tantra goddessess'.Regarding Diana. When I saw her it was 1. 5 total tip included for the hour and a half I spent with her each of the 2-3 times. Seven or eight years ago she was much better looking. Even back then it was a good deal for a good massage, her totally naked the whole time. FS, 2 pops, BBBJCIM and daty.

Laugh on.

Wirelessone
08-10-15, 22:08
Regarding Diana. When I saw her it was 1. 5 total tip included for the hour and a half I spent with her each of the 2-3 times. Seven or eight years ago she was much better looking. Even back then it was a good deal for a good massage, her totally naked the whole time. FS, 2 pops, BBBJCIM and daty.

Laugh on.I saw Diana back in the day when you could only reach her thru the ad in the Chicago Reader. Her longevity in the game attest to either her being a trust fund baby or enough mongers buying the whole tantra goddess / hairy bush thingy since the early 1990's. I never bothered to return since after consulting with a few mongers in the early days of AOL and blog posts the majority of us met the same Diana that Paleface met, her calls back to their office, leaving messages of cancelling / confirming their massage appointments with said mongers secretary or calls back to the house to leaving messages with the significant other, uncool sh*t.

You apparently had the pleasure of meeting Bizarro world Diana cause if you got that buffet of pleasure from Diana for $150 then I congratulate you on your negotiating skills.

Kellster
08-11-15, 00:28

Politics has been described as show business for ugly people, you can apply that same analog to most providers who advertise as 'tantra goddessess'.Totally agree- marketing is everything. Just throwing the words tantra and goddess in an ad raises the price considerably. I've never seen a tantra gal so I have no idea what's it's all about. I'm guessing it's just bs to get more of your money Goddess- good grief! I've seen some of their pics. No way they are goddesses. Some of these women are so full of themselves.

Gomi01
08-11-15, 08:27
Hi,

Anyone try out this latina that posts occasionally on BP?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/private-comfortable-location/28987234

Frankie 18
08-11-15, 10:28
Anyone have the name of the girl there with the big boobs? Have seen a couple posts but no name. Will be in town for a couple days and would like to make an appointment.

CoolPatrick
08-11-15, 10:41
I have called this place at least 5 or 6 times in the last few weeks. Never get an answer. I'll keep trying. I'm sick of accepting a 4/10 and paying $65 + anything. I'll try the premium service and be amazed for once.If you are willing to pay the price this place are advertising for massage + happy ending, you should just check out logan tantrica's on BP. No FS, and $. 6 get you all you want from a young American MT without hassle.

Biliator
08-11-15, 13:24
Made another stop at SXL and thought I was going to see Jackie (mentioned recently on the board). But they had fibbed; she actually wasn't in.

However, my disappointment was eased by unexpectedly encountering Lisa (of Mercy Accupuncture, and later Moon).

Nothing beyond standard (for me, at least; LOL) but she still looks great.

Left. 5 gratuity.

Gopher88
08-11-15, 21:08
I just asked for a name. Besides, I go to Pilsen to eat and walk around. Really didn't know there was any dream scene there.Who what and where? 2 miles from my home.

Casper27
08-11-15, 21:19
Just paid a visit to this place. I did half hour and on top 10 more for the deep tissue, masseuse was pretty said she was Japanese. I came here because of some lower back pain hence paying for deep tissue. Massage was more of a rub followed by a flip and wanting donation first before proceeding. The only plus was her ok looks and the attitude which was through out thank you, thank you, thank you and some bowing. I'm done from the hobby for now, focusing on acquiring some real estate. There are 2 other places I've visited months ago where FS was possible both have been reported on already. One of them, she did not give me her name when I asked her. The other I have her name but upon a follow-up visit she no longer gave FS, so I didn't report either of the visits here.

ChicagoGoer
08-12-15, 22:31
Who what and where? 2 miles from my home.Did search or BP & CL maybe to get a clue where this is and nothing really conclusive. Would love to know where this place is if anyone knows.

CrossBow
08-13-15, 00:08
Was in Chicago for a brief trip and decided to try Sky One based upon a recommendation. Overall was a good but not great visit. Masseuse was attractive and wearing a short, snug spaghetti top dress and as I found out a thong.

But she would only would perform a HJ happy ending and limited roaming.

Massage was much better than average and she continued after the release to give me the full hour I paid for which was nice.

Will visit again when in town and hope for better as a repeat customer.

CrossBow.

ZzTopSterZz
08-13-15, 16:37
If you are willing to pay the price this place are advertising for massage + happy ending, you should just check out logan tantrica's on BP. No FS, and $. 6 get you all you want from a young American MT without hassle.So what's the situation there? BP says $160/ hr so are you saying $. 6 tip beyond that for HE? For $220 total she'd better be drop dead gorgeous.

Bob521
08-13-15, 17:40
This report is about a therapeutic. LEGIT massage.

I have known Denisa for five years. She is a friend. Massage weekly or every other week for five years. She was at Fantastic Feeling in Deerfield for many years. Now she is at Heavenly Massage, on Dundee in Buff Grove. Anyway, just had another incredible massage. Deep tissue / trigger point. She finds knots in your muscles and works them loose. Fixed a pain I had in my neck for a couple weeks. Amazing.

I am posting this because I know all our members enjoy a real massage from time to time. So I have had hundreds of massages, over the years and she is my favorite. Today just reminded me why. She is Czech, (US naturalized citizen) late thirties, former model, now a student. Sweet, attractive woman. I consider her a good friend, so please be nice. No extras available, ever. But if you want an excellent, strong massage, she is the one. You need an appointment because she books up. Heavenly runs monthly specials and group-ons. So I got 50 minutes for $50, plus $25 tip. $20 is perfectly reasonable. So for $70 - all in you will be totally mellow. And if not, Spa Lux is across the street. Bob.

SouthSideRed
08-13-15, 18:32

I have known Denisa for five years. She is a friend. Massage weekly or every other week for five years. She was at Fantastic Feeling in Deerfield for many years. Now she is at Heavenly Massage, on Dundee in Buff Grove. Anyway, just had another incredible massage. Deep tissue / trigger point. She finds knots in your muscles and works them loose. Fixed a pain I had in my neck for a couple weeks. Amazing.

I am posting this because I know all our members enjoy a real massage from time to time. So I have had hundreds of massages, over the years and she is my favorite. Today just reminded me why. She is Czech, (US naturalized citizen) late thirties, former model, now a student. Sweet, attractive woman. I consider her a good friend, so please be nice. No extras available, ever. But if you want an excellent, strong massage, she is the one. You need an appointment because she books up. Heavenly runs monthly specials and group-ons. So I got 50 minutes for $50, plus $25 tip. $20 is perfectly reasonable. So for $70 - all in you will be totally mellow. And if not, Spa Lux is across the street. Bob.Need some places like this on the South Side.

Miamiat
08-14-15, 00:08

I am posting this because I know all our members enjoy a real massage from time to time. So I have had hundreds of massages, over the years and she is my favorite. Today just reminded me why. She is Czech, (US naturalized citizen) late thirties, former model, now a student. Sweet, attractive woman. I consider her a good friend, so please be nice. No extras available, ever. But if you want an excellent, strong massage, she is the one. You need an appointment because she books up. Heavenly runs monthly specials and group-ons. So I got 50 minutes for $50, plus $25 tip. $20 is perfectly reasonable. So for $70 - all in you will be totally mellow. And if not, Spa Lux is across the street. Bob.Bob, thanks for the good post and referral.

Wenger
08-14-15, 08:12
Need some places like this on the South Side.Heavenly Massage in Orland, they're all over.

Bob521
08-14-15, 10:57
To get the specials, you get on their email list. Usually they have 50/$50 or 90/$80 I believe. It's a chain. I don't use Group-on, but I just checked and they have 90 minutes Deep Tissue, for $69 at the moment. Bob.

Bob, thanks for the good post and referral.

Lemeduyu
08-14-15, 11:42
To get the specials, you get on their email list. Usually they have 50/$50 or 90/$80 I believe. It's a chain. I don't use Group-on, but I just checked and they have 90 minutes Deep Tissue, for $69 at the moment. Bob.They haven't had that Groupon active in a while. Just also wanted to add there some women there that will accommodate.

CoolPatrick
08-14-15, 12:32
So what's the situation there? BP says $160/ hr so are you saying $. 6 tip beyond that for HE? For $220 total she'd better be drop dead gorgeous.

$. 6 = 160 USD. I said nothing about tips for HJ. So please read the abbreviation tab of the forum, read more posts, and read my post carefully, before asking me more information. I'm all about sharing accurate information and honest dream/review. But if you don't do your homework or use info to be a a-hole when you see a provider, then no one will share and help here anymore. People talk, you understand?

With 160, You get full body nude massage (hence the tantrica) with HJ, and you can touch your MT, who will be younger American girls, pics are correct. I don't know if they are drop dead gorgeous to you, but I think the truly drop dead gorgeous won't do this to you for only 160. .

I think they are better looking than AMT around town. They also don't play the upselling trick. Hence saying No FS on BP. I like such a consistency. You got in, you got naked, she got naked, a ok massage, a fun tease, and a happy ending.

Some girls *might* offer BJ if you tip extra, on top of 160. This has been reported on The othER site. Again, you can always ask, ymmv, girls may or may not agree to your request.

So, you should take one for the team.

Gopher88
08-14-15, 15:29
To get the specials, you get on their email list. Usually they have 50/$50 or 90/$80 I believe. It's a chain. I don't use Group-on, but I just checked and they have 90 minutes Deep Tissue, for $69 at the moment. Bob.Bob your the man. Man with the plan. Got a few group-on's in the past my self.

Pura Vida
08-14-15, 15:51
6 entry. No offer of TS. Place is new and clean. I think Lily was the name of my therapist. Substandard massage and had to bargain for a standard release for the standard tip. I will not repeat. I did check rubmaps prior to going, I'm not a member there but its got a 5 star rating. I did not even have a 2 star session. I guess YMMV.

ApplePiePussy
08-14-15, 23:54
6 entry. No offer of TS. Place is new and clean. I think Lily was the name of my therapist. Substandard massage and had to bargain for a standard release for the standard tip. I will not repeat. I did check rubmaps prior to going, I'm not a member there but its got a 5 star rating. I did not even have a 2 star session. I guess YMMV.They've been there a few years. I used to go a lot because they had youngerish girls. Jessica and a couple others. But after a while they just became annoying by asking too much to the point where it wasn't fun.

HeadFirst80
08-16-15, 07:43
A few weeks back dreamed of massage at Sun. Was greeted by nice mms but was switched by okay looking thai therapist.

Massage was ok. Roaming was allowed. Standard finish only. Shower would have been helpful but wasn't available.

Probably will not repeat unless I hear something positive by other dreamers.

HeadFirst80
08-16-15, 07:48
Dreamed of a private massage by golf and ros few weeks back.

Greeted by a good looking young curvy asian therapist. Nice clean place. With option to shower before as well as after (2 total).

Excellent massage. Talkative lady. But nothing more then standard finish on the menu. YMMV.

HeadFirst80
08-16-15, 07:53
Dream as usual was good message with better looking therapist than Yun. Pretty much confirm on what is reported already in the forum in terms of massage as well as extras.

Many of the recent visits to diff places have. 8 as house fee. Has this become new standard?

HeadFirst80
08-16-15, 08:07
Dreamed of an trip to Yedam. Services, rates and talents are very comparable to Lux. Details on Lux were reported by fellow dreamers here and on Mt Prospect page.

Good to have an option available on different geography to avoid excessive driving.

ReadyForRub
08-16-15, 15:55
Dreamed of an trip to Yedam. Services, rates and talents are very comparable to Lux. Details on Lux were reported by fellow dreamers here and on Mt Prospect page.

Good to have an option available on different geography to avoid excessive driving.This is the first positive post I've read since trying them out when they opened. Maybe more will result in a return trip.

ChiHappiness
08-16-15, 16:15
This is the first positive post I've read since trying them out when they opened. Maybe more will result in a return trip.Went in a couple weeks ago. Decent massage and appeared the menu was wide opened. But I felt rushed and the therapist was overly made up to appear younger than she was.

Bob521
08-16-15, 23:07
I have mixed results, over the last year or so. I did not think they were attractive. Got shorted on time. But I did get FS twice. Nevertheless mechanical, and money-oriented. Bob.

Went in a couple weeks ago. Decent massage and appeared the menu was wide opened. But I felt rushed and the therapist was overly made up to appear younger than she was.

HeadFirst80
08-17-15, 08:27
I have mixed results, over the last year or so. I did not think they were attractive. Got shorted on time. But I did get FS twice. Nevertheless mechanical, and money-oriented. Bob.Mine was little shorted but since I took 30 min option anyways it was about 25 min over all. Looks was comparable with Lux. So not super charming but not too bad either.

For me performance seemed little bit involved then just mechanical.

HeadFirst80
08-17-15, 08:30
Dreamed of a private massage by golf and ros few weeks back.

Greeted by a good looking young curvy asian therapist. Nice clean place. With option to shower before as well as after (2 total).

Excellent massage. Talkative lady. But nothing more then standard finish on the menu. YMMV.Here is the link:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/5174347704.html

I should mention that no roaming was allowed. I certainly would not repeat for any extras.

Ron M
08-17-15, 19:57
Yup. I've been there. I live 5 minutes from Reflexion Spa. The Massage I got was Awesome. No Extras were ever offered, asked for, or given. I'll definitely go back for another visit.Went to Reflexion Spa for a second visit. Got the same therapist from my first visit. Went for the 90 minute session this time. Another great massage. Will definetly go back. They're totally legit. No extra playing around. I'm good with that.

Cali Scorpio
08-18-15, 00:16
Here is the link:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/5174347704.html

I should mention that no roaming was allowed. I certainly would not repeat for any extras.This is Holly from CVille. I guess she wanted to expand her clientele so moved to Schaumburg.

Bob521
08-18-15, 00:34
Mine was little shorted but since I took 30 min option anyways it was about 25 min over all. Looks was comparable with Lux. So not super charming but not too bad either.

For me performance seemed little bit involved then just mechanical.Funny you mention the half hour rate. One night I checked the place. Said $80. For hour. I said I don't have an hour. What's the half hour? She said still $80. But we will only do half hour. I was annoyed and left.

By the way, if you call ahead, they will let you in the back door. (Of the spa, not the girl) .

Bob.

ZzTopSterZz
08-18-15, 16:07
$. 6 = 160 USD. I said nothing about tips for HJ. So please read the abbreviation tab of the forum, read more posts, and read my post carefully, before asking me more information. I'm all about sharing accurate information and honest dream/review. But if you don't do your homework or use info to be a a-hole when you see a provider, then no one will share and help here anymore. People talk, you understand?

With 160, You get full body nude massage (hence the tantrica) with HJ, and you can touch your MT, who will be younger American girls, pics are correct. I don't know if they are drop dead gorgeous to you, but I think the truly drop dead gorgeous won't do this to you for only 160. .

I think they are better looking than AMT around town. They also don't play the upselling trick. Hence saying No FS on BP. I like such a consistency. You got in, you got naked, she got naked, a ok massage, a fun tease, and a happy ending.

Some girls *might* offer BJ if you tip extra, on top of 160. This has been reported on The othER site. Again, you can always ask, ymmv, girls may or may not agree to your request.

So, you should take one for the team.Thanks, sorry for my misunderstanding.

Gutenberg469
08-18-15, 21:06
There could be many places to post this; I've not posted in awhile so thought I'd recap a recent day or so. I had joined Seeking Arrangement about 10 days ago. I'm so so meh on SA. Like being in school. Those that I'm not interested in are chasing, and those that I could be interested in over-estimate their 'worth'. I have had some positive conversations with several nice ladies, and progressed quite nicely with one in South Bend area. Quite hot. I finally made an offer, 2. 5 for 2 hours, plus a hotel room, wine, etc. She countered with she has never been on a date for less than 4. 0, and wouldn't be fair to herself to go for less. And she wanted to stay (2. 5 hours yet) in a 1. 5 hotel. Add gas, wine, snacks, whatever, and I'm exceeding 6. I dropped all conversation. She tried 3 or 4 times to get me to respond; I did not. IMHO, too many of these girls expect to make a big hit $$$ out the gate. They have not business sense of not being greedy, build the relationship, and then go for a bonus. I figured I'd go 1. 0 tip if it was good. And I expected to spend about. 8 for hotel. But her push, particularly for an expensive hotel, was a total turn off.

So instead I spent the morning of the next day (last Friday) perusing the normal websites. Trying to make a hit with something more than the AMP (which is my standard). Time was marching on, so I decided to go to Crystal. I've been there probably 25+ times over the years. A few poor experiences; and quite a few great experiences. Developed several 'friends' there, and always sorry when they moved on and did not return. That day I got 'eye'. I should have immediately turned her down, but I failed on my quick assessment. She was probably 45+. She did have a nice body. But no kissing. No DATY. No playing with the kitty. No massaging her. And her massage was TERRIBLE. Rough, dry rub. BAD. Oh yes, she said her price was 2. 2, when I offered her 2. 0. That should have been my initial sign to walk. It's always been 2. 0. Hell, East Chicago was 2. 0 20 years ago; go figure. It was a quick her on top, then me on top. And I faked the big O. I'm older, and if there is nothing there mentally / emotionally, I lose the stiff willie. But when it is there, I'm still like I'm 35. Rock hard.

Crystal was in fact so terrible, that upon leaving I called Mamasan and btchd. Have never done that before. She was unsympathetic, and she knows me. Told me to come again, be better next time. I told her it was last time I'd be in Crystal.

So I left there, and still needed the release. So I decided to go to one of my standby's in Palos area. Shower, great massage, and lot's of great mutual play. Pretty much everything but DATY and home run. Good time. . 60 + . 80. (Yeah, I hear the grumbles, I'm setting the scale too high. But it was worth every cent.).

So I was then at 3. 6 for the day. I try to keep around 1. 5 to 2 max / week. Sometimes I'll get on a run of 1. 2 total at one of my favorites in SB, IN. That helps get the budget back on track after doing that for 6 weeks or so.

Do I regret not going for the blonde hottie in SB for 4. 0+? No. I saw nothing but greed coming from that.

But it still leaves me on my quest to find a massage girl / lady that preferably works out of her home, gives a great massage, and some extras might be on the menu. Don't need a full menu. Finding one that is not greedy as sin, and understands this is a business transaction at the core, is a continuing goal for me.

I've run across a well rated girl just west of Peoria. It's a long haul; 3 hours. But it might be on my schedule for this Friday. Depends on several things, including work. Fortunately a great majority of my work can be done remotely while driving with phone, computer and internet.

If questions, PM from seniors only. But I will not be precise on place in Palos area. I've built a good friend there, and won't betray her.

HeadFirst80
08-18-15, 22:04
This is Holly from CVille. I guess she wanted to expand her clientele so moved to Schaumburg.Yup Holly she is. And talk about YMMV. Went there today and totally lack luster performance on massage. Was in no mood to ask for any extras after that.

I think this was my last visit there.

HeadFirst80
08-18-15, 22:05
Funny you mention the half hour rate. One night I checked the place. Said $80. For hour. I said I don't have an hour. What's the half hour? She said still $80. But we will only do half hour. I was annoyed and left.

By the way, if you call ahead, they will let you in the back door. (Of the spa, not the girl) .

Bob.That is indeed interesting because I also had only half hr and they dropped to. 6.

And thanks for the info (and clarification) .

Biliator
08-19-15, 16:49
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-spa-grand-opening/29205803

Looks like I'm going to have to TOFTT, unless anyone has some intel.

Tx.

HeadFirst80
08-20-15, 10:16
Recently dreamed of a sky1 trip and got to know Tina. Went with HH and boy was I glad to do so. There really is no massage just moving fingers around and turn over.

But rest of the performance was very good. Kept on going for the entire HH. Good rates, good service.

Lebruno
08-20-15, 19:47
Could you pl give some hints around "rest of the performance".

Recently dreamed of a sky1 trip and got to know Tina. Went with HH and boy was I glad to do so. There really is no massage just moving fingers around and turn over.

But rest of the performance was very good. Kept on going for the entire HH. Good rates, good service.

Truthfu11
08-20-15, 20:57

Tx.You think that pic is real? Is that what you are basing your reaction on? Quick search and you'll see it is as fake as all the others.

Al Bundy78
08-21-15, 07:52
This is going back a few years but does anyone remember Tiffany from that place on Western across from the all night taco stand? She briefly went by the name Victoria then worked out of an apartment in park ridge about 5 years ago. Does anyone have recent digits or info on her?. I'm getting back in the game and I would love love love to see her again. [Deleted by Admin]

HeadFirst80
08-21-15, 09:21
Could you pl give some hints around "rest of the performance".Flipped quickly. Discussed menu (which was very open). Got into it right away. Worked real hard to finish.

Barney
08-21-15, 14:58
Did a recon on it, walked by, looked in. Saw two older women. Keep going.

Any one have any luck there? Better looking? I don't mind the older ones, if they are nice looking.

Alot of the younger ones are money hungry. The older ones, sometimes, have better skills.

PM's are good.

StayPuff
08-21-15, 16:55
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/available-now-latinas/29281195

Based on the intersection they told me on the phone, it would be really convenient for me to frequent this place when coming home from work.

Anyone have any intel?

Datsurman
08-23-15, 13:05
AMPs all use fake photos.

There could be young attractive women inside or old fugly women inside. The only way to find out is to go inside and check or recommendation from someone who had been there. There is no harm in looking then walking if you don't like what you see.

Go check it if you have spare time.

Tx.

Yeeeaaahhh79
08-23-15, 18:05
Does anyone know where Nancy from Senina works now?

Sam Lakers
08-23-15, 20:57
Went to Yedam today but was asked to come back after an hour. I am guessing they're dealing with high traffic these days due to the recent reports in the forum.

Funny you mention the half hour rate. One night I checked the place. Said $80. For hour. I said I don't have an hour. What's the half hour? She said still $80. But we will only do half hour. I was annoyed and left.

Bob.

ChiGuy606
08-23-15, 21:18
Sir, your PM quota is full.

Regards,

Avg Joe
08-24-15, 22:08
Does anyone know where Nancy from Senina works now?A "reliable source" says she is no longer in the area but comes back from time to time under a different name.

AJ.

Tank Rodwell
08-25-15, 12:42
Found an old friend from green street at Belmont. That place is fantastic.

Frankie 18
08-25-15, 12:59
Will be in downtown Chicago for 2 days. Where's the best place to get a massage with HE and BBBJ from a young girl with big tits?

Pedorro
08-25-15, 17:24
Will be in downtown Chicago for 2 days. Where's the best place to get a massage with HE and BBBJ from a young girl with big tits?Try 30 north LaSalle, suite 1220. You wil love it.

FunkisFresh
08-25-15, 18:05
Try 30 north LaSalle, suite 1220. You wil love it.Hahahaha, nice. I'd love the answer to that one but sadly, that's just not how it works.

MWiggly2
08-27-15, 09:39
Stopped in a Crystal this week. I met an attractive asian probably around 30 yrs old. I asked her name, but didn't care enough to remember it, but she said she was from CA. An OK table shower with almost no playing. She started a fairly crappy massage, then asked for 1. 4 . I thought this is way too high, so I said 1. 0 I then offered 1. 2 and put it in her hand. She says no FS and you won't have as good time. I took the cash right out of her hand and put it back in my pocket. I said give me massage only and then maybe I tip if good. She gave an OK massage, I gave very small tip. I don't plan to return. Seems that an. 80 door charge plus 1. 4 puts is really high. Are you guys paying this and why? There are lots of Apts. Where 2. 20 will go a really long way. I don't plan to go back to Crystal.

MWiggly2
08-27-15, 09:45
Been there several times and the women are old and not attractive. They are cautious. Excellent massage skills, great price and they are VERY skilled with a HE. However, on your first several visits, you will likely have to "DIY" . They may help a little. After they see you self service they are more likely to lend a hand. So expect very little other than a great massafe on your first couple of visits. YMMV.

Did a recon on it, walked by, looked in. Saw two older women. Keep going.

Any one have any luck there? Better looking? I don't mind the older ones, if they are nice looking.

Alot of the younger ones are money hungry. The older ones, sometimes, have better skills.

PM's are good.

Frankie 18
08-27-15, 15:43
Hahahaha, nice. I'd love the answer to that one but sadly, that's just not how it works.I take it that was a joke? If not where can I find a number / info?

DMichaels69
08-27-15, 20:08
They are asking for it because guys are paying it. Not only are they paying it but they are paying it before hand. This is why the AMP scene in Chicago sucks.

Good for you for thinking with the big head.

Stopped in a Crystal this week. I met an attractive asian probably around 30 yrs old. I asked her name, but didn't care enough to remember it, but she said she was from CA. An OK table shower with almost no playing. She started a fairly crappy massage, then asked for 1. 4 . I thought this is way too high, so I said 1. 0 I then offered 1. 2 and put it in her hand. She says no FS and you won't have as good time. I took the cash right out of her hand and put it back in my pocket. I said give me massage only and then maybe I tip if good. She gave an OK massage, I gave very small tip. I don't plan to return. Seems that an. 80 door charge plus 1. 4 puts is really high. Are you guys paying this and why? There are lots of Apts. Where 2. 20 will go a really long way. I don't plan to go back to Crystal.

DMichaels69
08-27-15, 20:10
Not how what works?

Hahahaha, nice. I'd love the answer to that one but sadly, that's just not how it works.

E6671
08-27-15, 20:21
Stopped in a Crystal this week. I met an attractive asian probably around 30 yrs old. I asked her name, but didn't care enough to remember it, but she said she was from CA. An OK table shower with almost no playing. She started a fairly crappy massage, then asked for 1. 4 . I thought this is way too high, so I said 1. 0 I then offered 1. 2 and put it in her hand. She says no FS and you won't have as good time. I took the cash right out of her hand and put it back in my pocket. I said give me massage only and then maybe I tip if good. She gave an OK massage, I gave very small tip. I don't plan to return. Seems that an. 80 door charge plus 1. 4 puts is really high. Are you guys paying this and why? There are lots of Apts. Where 2. 20 will go a really long way. I don't plan to go back to Crystal.Last time I went I received great FS from an attractive mid to late 30's woman. No discussion of amount up front just "You tip"? I said yes I have been here many, many times. After I gave $. 2 and she said it is $. 4. I said it has always been $. 2 and that is all you will get. Don't plan to go back while they are trying to price gauge. Take the drive to PT or if you don't mind older Asian's drive to Mt P and save some $.

Cubiche
08-27-15, 20:58
I take it that was a joke? If not where can I find a number / info?I will help you out. If you would Google the address and suite number it will provide you with the phone number. However, I don't think you will get the service that you desire.

OF Charlie
08-27-15, 23:03
Last time I went I received great FS from an attractive mid to late 30's woman. No discussion of amount up front just "You tip"? I said yes I have been here many, many times. After I gave $. 2 and she said it is $. 4. I said it has always been $. 2 and that is all you will get. Don't plan to go back while they are trying to price gauge. Take the drive to PT or if you don't mind older Asian's drive to Mt P and save some $.I live 5 minutes from Crystal. For me to drive to PT, it's at least a good half hour drive each way. To drive to Mt P, it's a solid one hour each way. I am not even counting the gas and tolls. Tolls have audit trail which won't work for people who have a SO. Bottom line, it's not a whole lot of savings for some people. This is why Crystal can get away with their pricing as there will always be demand.

MWiggly2
08-28-15, 10:49
Agree, you used to be able to TIP at the end of service. I really hate the up front service. Start telling them I tip at end, not before. They want the money up front, once you've paid them and they leave the room to secure it, there's no getting it back and there is no incentive for them to make sure you have a good time. If mongers start to walk out and refuse the higher rates, prices will come back to reasonable levels.

They are asking for it because guys are paying it. Not only are they paying it but they are paying it before hand. This is why the AMP scene in Chicago sucks.

Good for you for thinking with the big head.

Wirelessone
08-28-15, 18:46
I take it that was a joke? If not where can I find a number / info?Aren't you the same guy? Cause you ask the same questions on the board and I know you been given leads on where to go, so where are the reviews? Post the reviews under either name, its okay.

FrankyCando
08-29-15, 16:02
Stopped in a Crystal this week. I met an attractive asian probably around 30 yrs old. I asked her name, but didn't care enough to remember it, but she said she was from CA. An OK table shower with almost no playing. She started a fairly crappy massage, then asked for 1. 4 . I thought this is way too high, so I said 1. 0 I then offered 1. 2 and put it in her hand. She says no FS and you won't have as good time. I took the cash right out of her hand and put it back in my pocket. I said give me massage only and then maybe I tip if good. She gave an OK massage, I gave very small tip. I don't plan to return. Seems that an. 80 door charge plus 1. 4 puts is really high. Are you guys paying this and why? There are lots of Apts. Where 2. 20 will go a really long way. I don't plan to go back to Crystal.Yes true. Even $50 is to much. $$ in will get you a very clean safe place, usually clean nice skinned sweetheart, showered in, massaged and BJ and the big bang.
And then showered out and lead to the door with a kiss till next time.

Wood Street
08-29-15, 17:07
Stopped in a Crystal this week. I met an attractive asian probably around 30 yrs old. I asked her name, but didn't care enough to remember it, but she said she was from CA. An OK table shower with almost no playing. She started a fairly crappy massage, then asked for 1. 4 . I thought this is way too high, so I said 1. 0 I then offered 1. 2 and put it in her hand. She says no FS and you won't have as good time. I took the cash right out of her hand and put it back in my pocket. I said give me massage only and then maybe I tip if good. She gave an OK massage, I gave very small tip. I don't plan to return. Seems that an. 80 door charge plus 1. 4 puts is really high. Are you guys paying this and why? There are lots of Apts. Where 2. 20 will go a really long way. I don't plan to go back to Crystal.They take advantage of guys that let themselves get taken. If you say all I have is this then usually they are ok with it as long as it is within the norm. I have had $. 0 and left happy. The most I would leave is $. 2. If there is a connection with the therapist you will have good time. If there is no connection I avoid that person next time around. The more we avoid that therapist the sooner they will get her out of there to make room for the new talent.

Castlerae
08-29-15, 22:56
http://rockford.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-all-updated-amazing-body-work/18759489

This place advertises off and on on BP's Rockford section. Their location, however, is Schaumburg. So, anyone here have any knowledge of them? I'll be making a trip into that area within the next couple of weeks, and if I get some free time, I'd like to sample their menu. Any info is good, details can be PM'ed if necessary.

Thanks.

DMichaels69
08-30-15, 11:22
Nice ladies here. All older. Typical Korean menu.

http://rockford.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-all-updated-amazing-body-work/18759489

This place advertises off and on on BP's Rockford section. Their location, however, is Schaumburg. So, anyone here have any knowledge of them? I'll be making a trip into that area within the next couple of weeks, and if I get some free time, I'd like to sample their menu. Any info is good, details can be PM'ed if necessary.

Thanks.

Magooski
08-30-15, 11:50
They take advantage of guys that let themselves get taken. If you say all I have is this then usually they are ok with it as long as it is within the norm. I have had $. 0 and left happy. The most I would leave is $. 2. If there is a connection with the therapist you will have good time. If there is no connection I avoid that person next time around. The more we avoid that therapist the sooner they will get her out of there to make room for the new talent.As OP Charlie said in the south suburban section, in many cases they are the only game in town for a sure thing. I'm very hesitant to visit south suburban escorts. Many seem to be a LEO setup, others are hard to get ahold of. Then some who don't call back. I've tried $. 20 for full service and it's less than the energy that comes with $. 40. I've had 2 that wanted $. 60, paid one and got lower with the other. But I've never walked away unhappy more than once at the new crystal. $$. 20 total is a chunk, but considering the travel time, gas and what may happen is a savings. But then again, I've only been to Crystal once since last December. I have an off the radar friend who treats me well for $. 60. Not nearly as nice to look at, 50 ish. I'm fine with that. Sorry, not sharing her details. Too risky to draw attention to her.

JamesTChicago
08-30-15, 18:58
Finally went today and got a great massage from Monica. A little weird with the scalp massage though. I didn't see that coming. Thought she was going to pull out all my hair haha. Saw two other and her. All were over 35 or maybe 40. Decent bodies. , especially one but the faces were nothing to write home about. Finish wise, she told me not to tell anyone that worked there is what I think she was saying. That's odd. What do you guys think? Anyone see anyone young there?

Castlerae
08-30-15, 20:04
Nice ladies here. All older. Typical Korean menu.Thanks, unfortunately about what I expected. Oh well, guess I'm SOL for hoping to get what was in the pic. LOL.

Dave64
08-31-15, 09:15
Went on a trip out to Willowbrook, had a nice therapist with a name starting with vic. Got a great shower with lots of play and a massage and then some of what I needed for. 8. She was smoothe as could be which I find very attractive and don't see very often with AMP ladies. Like I said she toria was well worth the time and fee.

FrankyCando
08-31-15, 18:18
Bcs its the only one I know that stay open late...... On Western near Lawrence.
Older lady but great massage with great usual ending.
Would repeat if in area again or if its after 11 pm and need one.
$05 total

Wirelessone
08-31-15, 19:59
Finally went today and got a great massage from Monica. A little weird with the scalp massage though. I didn't see that coming. Thought she was going to pull out all my hair haha. Saw two other and her. All were over 35 or maybe 40. Decent bodies. , especially one but the faces were nothing to write home about. Finish wise, she told me not to tell anyone that worked there is what I think she was saying. That's odd. What do you guys think? Anyone see anyone young there?So maybe leave out the girls name if go again and post a review.

Sleeker
08-31-15, 22:56
Finally went today and got a great massage from Monica. A little weird with the scalp massage though. I didn't see that coming. Thought she was going to pull out all my hair haha. Saw two other and her. All were over 35 or maybe 40. Decent bodies. , especially one but the faces were nothing to write home about. Finish wise, she told me not to tell anyone that worked there is what I think she was saying. That's odd. What do you guys think? Anyone see anyone young there?But went this past weekend and gotba chubby girl who had great English but meh finish. Disappointed much to my surprise.

MidlvlMon
09-01-15, 12:36
Any suggestions for lake county (esp mundelein or Libertyville).

Happy Hound
09-01-15, 12:55
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/healthy-spa-loopdowntown/28380556

Anybody have any intel here. I called them up. It all sounded good on the phone. I haven't made the trek downtown yet to check them out.

Gopher88
09-01-15, 13:07
Stopped in a Crystal this week. I met an attractive asian probably around 30 yrs old. I asked her name, but didn't care enough to remember it, but she said she was from CA. An OK table shower with almost no playing. She started a fairly crappy massage, then asked for 1. 4 . I thought this is way too high, so I said 1. 0 I then offered 1. 2 and put it in her hand. She says no FS and you won't have as good time. I took the cash right out of her hand and put it back in my pocket. I said give me massage only and then maybe I tip if good. She gave an OK massage, I gave very small tip. I don't plan to return. Seems that an. 80 door charge plus 1. 4 puts is really high. Are you guys paying this and why? There are lots of Apts. Where 2. 20 will go a really long way. I don't plan to go back to Crystal.Exactly.

They are asking for big money because guys are paying it. Not only are they paying it but they are paying it before hand. This is why the AMP scene in Chicago sucks.

IlDiavolo
09-01-15, 15:36
Any suggestions for lake county (esp mundelein or Libertyville).You're better off reading the Mt. Prospect and "other areas" forums for info for the north / far north suburbs.

HomeSlice
09-03-15, 10:46
Any suggestions for lake county (esp mundelein or Libertyville).Here is where you want to check for Libertyville.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2558-Massage-Parlor-Reports-(Formarly-Pine).

Jayp80
09-03-15, 20:59
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/75-special-prostate-massagedes-plaines-il/27173294

I might check it out tomorrow, has anyone visited? Pm ok.

Biliator
09-04-15, 17:14
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/healthy-spa-loopdowntown/28380556

Anybody have any intel here. I called them up. It all sounded good on the phone. I haven't made the trek downtown yet to check them out.Visited a few weeks ago. Saw a lovely young thing (have since forgotten name) and for $ . 8 received topless "hour" (more like 45 minutes) with (attempted) standard finish.

All was fine up until she told me she'd just finished her MBA at a local university. Somehow, that put a damper on my mood. LOL.

Probably won't repeat but if I do, will be with someone else there.

Satriani
09-06-15, 12:19
Went to Jin Ding Spa (they moved next door) last week and got a 4 hand which sadly turned into a 5 hand. Started with ts and when asked for a cleaning of sensitive area she when to a towel that was old enough tohave been used in the Civil War. Massage showed no skills and at points hurt. Picture a homely woman on her knees on the table leaning on your spine over and over. There was no roaming and no intent to. Luckily they turned the lights so low that I couldn't see either of them, the only semi good part I was out only. 1 total.

On other occasions I have had success with 2 and 4 hands.

CafeRaceritali
09-07-15, 00:46
Was greeted by mamason (who complemented me like crazy). She gave me the shower, asked for. 20 tip. Then switched for a different woman, older, spoke zero English. Standard finish. She's a bit old, but a magician when it came down to earning her tip. She was very greatful for the. 40 tip. Will return. A lot.

Pura Vida
09-07-15, 16:58
I gave the new place a shot. Door fee was. 5. My therapist was a cute young spinner type. I received a great massage with a minimum amount of teasing and nothing else. I don't know how much could actually happen there as they have just sheer sheeting as doors. Anyway, I gave a small tip as I left. I will return, YMMV.

ZzTopSterZz
09-07-15, 21:48
Over the past few months I have been to Dancing Fingers and My Massage twice apiece. Both seem legit and both provide excellent massage treatment. I was quite hopeful in my last visit to Dancing Fingers as they don't seem to mind the sight of a bare ass. My first therapist gave a great massage and sat on my ass to work my shoulders. And she stretched my legs in all sorts of positions, which felt great but went nowhere despite her obvious glances at my crotch. My last therapist let me rub her ass and didn't seem troubled at all by my erection, which she bumped occasionally as if to say "Yes, we'll get to that later" but in the end there was nothing but a very good legit massage. Maybe it was my mistake to see two different therapists as the in-room rules may be more flexible than the house rules.

ZzTopSterZz
09-07-15, 21:56
Another field report this time from My Massage in the north Loop. The place has a downstairs hole-in-the-wall entrance that seemed a likely spot for rub-and-tug but they seem totally legit. Two American therapists. I had the same girl, Samantha, on both visits. She is a very good therapist and a nice girl who definitely goes no further than the massage. I also noticed a brown haired therapist with lovely eyes and a terrific figure, and she may be the owner, but I don't think anyone in this forum will find anything but a great sports massage with her either. It's a pity as that location is just a few blocks from my office. But I will return just for the massage. Any different experiences there?

HandsomeDan
09-08-15, 11:42
Please let us know if you TOFTT.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/75-special-prostate-massagedes-plaines-il/27173294

I might check it out tomorrow, has anyone visited? Pm ok..

OPIllini
09-08-15, 17:29
I can't say that I've had many strikeouts since I started mongering a few years ago, but I had one yesterday at Renew Massage in Oak Park. Drew Coco as my MT. She's an older woman to be sure, maybe her mid to late 40's. And her looks are homely to say the least. Average body. Massage was actually good, but Coco didn't tease at all. Also kept a far distance from the table so I couldn't try to rub her legs. The one time I did reach out, she quickly put my hand back on the table. No HE at the end. I'll go back for a legit massage with Coco, but will have to hope other girls there will give me relief.

Vern2020
09-08-15, 21:11
Over the past few months I have been to Dancing Fingers and My Massage twice apiece. Both seem legit and both provide excellent massage treatment. I was quite hopeful in my last visit to Dancing Fingers as they don't seem to mind the sight of a bare ass. My first therapist gave a great massage and sat on my ass to work my shoulders. And she stretched my legs in all sorts of positions, which felt great but went nowhere despite her obvious glances at my crotch. My last therapist let me rub her ass and didn't seem troubled at all by my erection, which she bumped occasionally as if to say "Yes, we'll get to that later" but in the end there was nothing but a very good legit massage. Maybe it was my mistake to see two different therapists as the in-room rules may be more flexible than the house rules.I used to go a lot when they first opened. Standard finish was the norm. They also used to be priced more reasonably. I stopped going because they charge a little bit more than every other AMP in the City.

ChineseDragon
09-11-15, 22:33
Her name is lily.

totally agree- marketing is everything. Just throwing the words tantra and goddess in an ad raises the price considerably. I've never seen a tantra gal so i have no idea what's it's all about. I'm guessing it's just bs to get more of your money goddess- good grief! I've seen some of their pics. No way they are goddesses. Some of these women are so full of themselves.

ChineseDragon
09-12-15, 02:09
Her name is Lily big boobs natural great massage.

Belmont

Anyone have the name of the girl there with the big boobs? Have seen a couple posts but no name. Will be in town for a couple days and would like to make an appointment..

Gitty
09-12-15, 17:39
Went to this place last week. It's by my house so I frequent it. I called ahead and said I was going to be there in 10 minutes. When I showed up I was told I had to wait about 20 minutes because they had a customer. I didn't mind waiting, but it got a little awkward when somebody else who called ahead showed up. When it was my turns I requested a newer girl who is in her mid 30's. She gave a great massage but the finish was handled by an older lady, which wasn't bad, but I would have preferred getting it from the girl who gave me the massage. The finish is. 6 but I don't mind since it's close by.

ChineseDragon
09-12-15, 20:11
The police station is located one block north. What name of place. I drive that area everyday.

Blill

Went to this place last week. It's by my house so I frequent it. I called ahead and said I was going to be there in 10 minutes. When I showed up I was told I had to wait about 20 minutes because they had a customer. I didn't mind waiting, but it got a little awkward when somebody else who called ahead showed up. When it was my turns I requested a newer girl who is in her mid 30's. She gave a great massage but the finish was handled by an older lady, which wasn't bad, but I would have preferred getting it from the girl who gave me the massage. The finish is. 6 but I don't mind since it's close by..

Gitty
09-12-15, 22:56
Visited BD today during the evening. Door fee was. 65. I scored a cute girl who was 36. Didn't get a name. The massage was great. She even scratched my scalp which I enjoyed. She left the room and said the massage was done. She walked in on me while I was still changing and I asked for extras. She told me to keep it down and charged $. 6 for a standard finish. I was allowed to roam up top. The finish was not mechanical and she was really into into it. I would probably repeat.

Sjohns
09-14-15, 18:29
Visited BD today during the evening. Door fee was. 65. I scored a cute girl who was 36. Didn't get a name. The massage was great. She even scratched my scalp which I enjoyed. She left the room and said the massage was done. She walked in on me while I was still changing and I asked for extras. She told me to keep it down and charged $. 6 for a standard finish. I was allowed to roam up top. The finish was not mechanical and she was really into into it. I would probably repeat.Huh? Am I misunderstanding this? Did you really leave $. 6 for std finish at a massage parlor? Did you report a crime. Like theft or robbery? Damn.

Happy Hound
09-15-15, 11:51
I gave the new place a shot. Door fee was. 5. My therapist was a cute young spinner type. I received a great massage with a minimum amount of teasing and nothing else. I don't know how much could actually happen there as they have just sheer sheeting as doors. Anyway, I gave a small tip as I left. I will return, YMMV.Was this the place? I was thinking about trying but looked a little too good to be true.

http://chicago.backpage.com/HealthServices/50-chakra-healing-sessions-available-today/29175667

Happy Hound
09-15-15, 11:56
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lunch-hour-getaway/29939425

Has anybody checked this out? I talked to her on phone. It is in a private residence. It sounded like it would be an easy success.

Hellatrouble123
09-15-15, 13:23
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/real-massage-dont-miss-out-click-here/17713065

Been talking to her, seems legit. But had no feeling of more than just a massage. She charges $100/ hr. Wondering if any of you pulled the trigger? Pics are real and hot little thing.

Langley08
09-15-15, 19:10
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/real-massage-dont-miss-out-click-here/17713065

Been talking to her, seems legit. But had no feeling of more than just a massage. She charges $100/ hr. Wondering if any of you pulled the trigger? Pics are real and hot little thing.Cute girl great body, gave below average massage in her babies room next to the crib? I tried little roaming no go ask if I like to leave or relax. I stayed cause I already paid, also definitely didn't pay $ more like 6. Avoid.

Gitty
09-15-15, 20:32
Huh? Am I misunderstanding this? Did you really leave $. 6 for std finish at a massage parlor? Did you report a crime. Like theft or robbery? Damn.Sorry about the confusion. I meant $60.

Jaxnewbie1
09-16-15, 22:50
Jst back frm a AMP. Writing this out of sheer frustration. I'm fairly new to chicago. So dnt hav much intel. Kept trying randomly of CL. Every AMP is the same. Yet to come across a younger one, who provide the wht I / we want. Its always 40+(age) or even more.

Had been to "Red Coral " off Roselle, my first time there. The one tht took me in, told her name was "Wendy" not sure if I got it right. Difficult to understand the language. May be around 28-30 not sure. Fully clothed. Jean and tee's tucked in.

Went in with high expectations. Opted for the hour with TS. I was heatrbroken the moment she draped me in TS too. I jst couldn't take it.

I was hoping for sme action during the massage. Disastrous, no teasing, she hardly went close, didn't even bother to touch / cross upper thigh. On the flip, draped again, but took it off and she asked "why you don't cover" said I dnt like to.

Again, not even close. It was jst legit massage and I had too much expectations may be. She put the cream on my palm and placed my hand over it. I said I dnt want to do it. Asked. Wnt you do. She said. NO (no upselling though) . Still not able to come out it.

Damage was 70 $. Massage was may be 7 ish.

Can sme one recommend smeplace right now. I want to vent my frustration.

Mannheim
09-17-15, 05:20
Jst back frm a AMP. Writing this out of sheer frustration. I'm fairly new to chicago. So dnt hav much intel. Kept trying randomly of CL. Every AMP is the same. Yet to come across a younger one, who provide the wht I / we want. Its always 40+(age) or even more.

Had been to "Red Coral " off Roselle, my first time there. The one tht took me in, told her name was "Wendy" not sure if I got it right. Difficult to understand the language. May be around 28-30 not sure. Fully clothed. Jean and tee's tucked in.

Went in with high expectations. Opted for the hour with TS. I was heatrbroken the moment she draped me in TS too. I jst couldn't take it.

I was hoping for sme action during the massage. Disastrous, no teasing, she hardly went close, didn't even bother to touch / cross upper thigh. On the flip, draped again, but took it off and she asked "why you don't cover" said I dnt like to.

Again, not even close. It was jst legit massage and I had too much expectations may be. She put the cream on my palm and placed my hand over it. I said I dnt want to do it. Asked. Wnt you do. She said. NO (no upselling though) . Still not able to come out it.

Can sme one recommend smeplace right now. I want to vent my frustration.Sky one in Mt. PRos.

Tebow22
09-17-15, 16:58
According to his previous posts, he had a bad experience there.

Jaxnewbie1
09-17-15, 20:27
According to his previous posts, he had a bad experience there.Thats right Tebow. And I haven't looked back frm then.

HomeSlice
09-18-15, 09:19
I hate to be a jerk, and I certainly appreciate your comprehensive list of every massage place NOT to go, but man, read the forum. I came here 2 years back, spent about 90 minutes reading old posts, and have yet to strike out. If you spent as much time going back in time here and reading all the posts and you did posting about your "misses" I would venture a guess you would have had some luck by now.

Hats off to you for your continued efforts, but RTFF and save yourself some dough.

Can sme one recommend smeplace right now. I want to vent my frustration.

UBeMyFriend99
09-18-15, 11:17
I hate to be a jerk, and I certainly appreciate your comprehensive list of every massage place NOT to go, but man, read the forum. I came here 2 years back, spent about 90 minutes reading old posts, and have yet to strike out. If you spent as much time going back in time here and reading all the posts and you did posting about your "misses" I would venture a guess you would have had some luck by now.

Hats off to you for your continued efforts, but RTFF and save yourself some dough.I agree. I haven't struck out in over a year but I think that was attributed to my more honed skills now. A little wiser and a lot bolder. Or perhaps the signs are on the wall immediately when I walk in and turn around and walk out if I think nothing is going to happen.

LookingForFwb
09-18-15, 17:46
I have had 5 or 7 massages at this place. Yes the pics are fake, yes she is older (mid 40's) but a great massage for 65.00 and then takes care of business. She has the greatest nipples too. She very much enjoys having them sucked on. 40. Tip.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-tailored-2-ur-needs-w-peters0n-or-n-elst0n-ave-chicago-e1burn-west/24179267

Paleface
09-18-15, 22:50
Visited BD today during the evening. Door fee was. 65. I scored a cute girl who was 36. Didn't get a name. The massage was great. She even scratched my scalp which I enjoyed. She left the room and said the massage was done. She walked in on me while I was still changing and I asked for extras. She told me to keep it down and charged $. 6 for a standard finish. I was allowed to roam up top. The finish was not mechanical and she was really into into it. I would probably repeat.Gitty: What are you doing? Standard finish is 40, take it or leave it. All you have to do is get off the table and reach for your pants. Nothing to it. She'll cave in a nanosecond. 40 is generous. 60 is foolish. Stick to the union scale and everyone is happy. We can renegotiate, if necessary, when inflation rises above 0 Percent. In the mean time, get with the program.

I'll tell you a story. I got into a cab. The driver said he was Palestinian. We talked. Just before he dropped me off he told me the truth. Everyone knows the Israelis are smarter than we are. Why can't they find a solution? (I gave him a $10 tip on a $5 fare, first fare of the day. Why not?

You know what? Everyone knows the Chinese are smarter than we are. Why are you letting them jerk you around. No pun intended.

Wake up America. You are not as dumb as the Chinese think you are.

Paleface
09-19-15, 00:37
My last post was to Gitty. This one is to everyone.

If any of you guys fall for that CFNM scenario, you are nothing but a submissive in a well establish BDSM scenario. If she demands 60 for 20 worth of service, it is even worse. 40 is more than enough for standard finish. Anything more is perverse, degrading, and a sexual aberration.

From what I read here, some of you guys are being outsmarted. I tell you this. You are not so stupid. She is not so smart. Otherwise neither of you would be there in the first place.

40 for basic service is more than enough.

However, we should have no problem with 60,80, or even 100. You want 60, Baby? Okay! Take it all off. I'll even go 80, or 100. Higher stakes though.

There was never a reason to go from 20 to 40 for basic service, but now it is well established. Fine. Before we raise our rates again though, there should be a reason, and IMHO, that would be nothing other than higher inflation. We have to be fair and compassionate, and they have to accept that we are not imbeciles who can be easily manipulated.

Just stand up and pull up your pants, men. Women love that that kind of thing. They will be more content when they are not grubbing like panhandlers. We'll feel better too. There should be no negotiation at all, other than for level of service. We know the rates, and so do they.

Anyone who breaks a union contract is a nothing but a pussy. Get with it, guys. This is not rocket science, but it is a matter of self-respect. And respect for the women who take care of us. They demean themselves with their petty negotiations.

I don't know about you, but I want to be with a woman I respect, even if it is only for an hour. I have enormous regard for Chinese women--it's a long way to America--or any woman who finds her way into our country. I want to treat her well, whoever she is. And that is why I wrote this. Women are more comfortable in their place, and so are we. Let's all take our places, and start to dance.

Jaxnewbie1
09-19-15, 01:58
I agree. I haven't struck out in over a year but I think that was attributed to my more honed skills now. A little wiser and a lot bolder. Or perhaps the signs are on the wall immediately when I walk in and turn around and walk out if I think nothing is going to happen.Thank You at HomeSlice and at UBeMyfriend. . I'm still a kiddo in this hobby. Yes. Will go through the pages and hit the right ones. Will get back soon.

Self Hi5
09-19-15, 12:09
I have had 5 or 7 massages at this place. Yes the pics are fake, yes she is older (mid 40's) but a great massage for 65.00 and then takes care of business. She has the greatest nipples too. She very much enjoys having them sucked on. 40. Tip.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-tailored-2-ur-needs-w-peters0n-or-n-elst0n-ave-chicago-e1burn-west/24179267You sure it wasn't 6? LOL.

NorthsideTod2
09-19-15, 19:20
Are you talking about Elston or Peterson location.

I found the Peterson location is great for a prostrate massage.

Anyone want to exchange good prostrate providers please pm.

Al Bundy78
09-20-15, 07:12
This is a request for the long time members. Does anyone know where Cici from the place on 26th went after Seven Stars on Belmont closed? I would love to reconnect. Also, does anyone know where May from the old relax on Archer ended up? She was at Relax about 10 years ago and I found her again at a Chicago Ave place about 5 years ago. Is she still working close by? Please PM info.

Gitty
09-20-15, 10:47
Gitty: What are you doing? Standard finish is 40, take it or leave it. All you have to do is get off the table and reach for your pants. Nothing to it. She'll cave in a nanosecond. 40 is generous. 60 is foolish. Stick to the union scale and everyone is happy. We can renegotiate, if necessary, when inflation rises above 0 Percent. In the mean time, get with the program.

I'll tell you a story. I got into a cab. The driver said he was Palestinian. We talked. Just before he dropped me off he told me the truth. Everyone knows the Israelis are smarter than we are. Why can't they find a solution? (I gave him a $10 tip on a $5 fare, first fare of the day. Why not?

You know what? Everyone knows the Chinese are smarter than we are. Why are you letting them jerk you around. No pun intended.

Wake up America. You are not as dumb as the Chinese think you are.You're right. I wasn't thinking because I was in the moment. I'll definitely do this next time.

Mannheim
09-20-15, 15:07

Anyone want to exchange good prostrate providers please pm.Thought that one was closed, 5969 or whatever.

GMan25
09-20-15, 15:10

Anyone want to exchange good prostrate providers please pm.Prostate is a gland found in males, but prostrate, with an are, means to lie face down. I am assuming you are referring to something other than lying face down for a massage.

Crikiter
09-20-15, 15:27
Visited here three times a few months ago. First two times had the older lady who was friendlier but cautious.

Third time had younger girl who was disinterested. I guess YMMV. Not sure if they are even open still.

Vern2020
09-20-15, 17:00
This is a request for the long time members. Does anyone know where Cici from the place on 26th went after Seven Stars on Belmont closed? I would love to reconnect. Also, does anyone know where May from the old relax on Archer ended up? She was at Relax about 10 years ago and I found her again at a Chicago Ave place about 5 years ago. Is she still working close by? Please PM info.May is at a place on Milwaukee. Right around Belmont.

Rubenme2
09-20-15, 18:10
My last post was to Gitty. This one is to everyone.

If any of you guys fall for that CFNM scenario, you are nothing but a submissive in a well establish BDSM scenario. If she demands 60 for 20 worth of service, it is even worse. 40 is more than enough for standard finish. Anything more is perverse, degrading, and a sexual aberration.

From what I read here, some of you guys are being outsmarted. I tell you this. You are not so stupid. She is not so smart. Otherwise neither of you would be there in the first place.

40 for basic service is more than enough.

However, we should have no problem with 60,80, or even 100. You want 60, Baby? Okay! Take it all off. I'll even go 80, or 100. Higher stakes though.

There was never a reason to go from 20 to 40 for basic service, but now it is well established. Fine. Before we raise our rates again though, there should be a reason, and IMHO, that would be nothing other than higher inflation. We have to be fair and compassionate, and they have to accept that we are not imbeciles who can be easily manipulated.

Just stand up and pull up your pants, men. Women love that that kind of thing. They will be more content when they are not grubbing like panhandlers. We'll feel better too. There should be no negotiation at all, other than for level of service. We know the rates, and so do they.

Anyone who breaks a union contract is a nothing but a pussy. Get with it, guys. This is not rocket science, but it is a matter of self-respect. And respect for the women who take care of us. They demean themselves with their petty negotiations.

I don't know about you, but I want to be with a woman I respect, even if it is only for an hour. I have enormous regard for Chinese women--it's a long way to America--or any woman who finds her way into our country. I want to treat her well, whoever she is. And that is why I wrote this. Women are more comfortable in their place, and so are we. Let's all take our places, and start to dance.Great advise.

If we're going to play the negotiation game I always want to know what I'll get for $60. But I let them know this that if we're negotiating part of the deal right now is that she does not get paid until the deal is done. Period! And if we need to still go back and forth the deal is done and I walk.

The person who has the money makes the rules, not the other way around. I tip more where more effort is placed and I let them know when it happens and that I appreciate it. They can earn a repeat customer and steady income from someone they know. But they don't care about that because they just want money. So deliver and get paid or I walk.

It's Cash On Delivery if you want to do business with me.

Rubenme2
09-20-15, 18:16
Cash On Delivery by Spinal Tap

Well, you got the eyes, you got the lips.
With your long blonde hair and your wild young hips;.
You look like a million, including tips.

Well, I'm a busy man, baby, can't you see?
And I got no time for coquettery.
But I'm willing and able to pay the fee if it's.

Cash On Delivery.

Make it cash on delivery if you're going to do business with me.
Let's keep it strictly COD.

Well I love you, baby, but why take a chance?
I don't want to be a victim of circumstance.
So don't be looking for no big advance, it's.

Cash On Delivery.

Now, you got the style and you got the look.
And you got a big hole in your pocketbook.
And you got to buy groceries before you can cook.

Cash On Delivery.

So make it cash on delivery, that's the way it should be.
Let's make it cash on delivery.
If you want to close a deal with me.

So if you want a man that's good and true.
Who's going to love you no matter what you do.
I'd look somewhere else if I were you.

Cash On Delivery.

But when the deed is done and the lights are low.
You can count your gold in the afterglow;.
Love's like money, got to spend it slow.

Cash On Delivery.

Make it cash on delivery, I know nothing is free.
Just make it cash on delivery if you want to do business with me.

Just make it cash on delivery for me.

Ron M
09-20-15, 23:04
Great advise.

If we're going to play the negotiation game I always want to know what I'll get for $60. But I let them know this that if we're negotiating part of the deal right now is that she does not get paid until the deal is done. Period! And if we need to still go back and forth the deal is done and I walk.

The person who has the money makes the rules, not the other way around. I tip more where more effort is placed and I let them know when it happens and that I appreciate it. They can earn a repeat customer and steady income from someone they know. But they don't care about that because they just want money. So deliver and get paid or I walk.

It's Cash On Delivery if you want to do business with me.I always pay after the session is over. I never pay upfront anymore after getting ripped off. She wants money upfront I'm out the door. No talking it over.

FrankyCando
09-20-15, 23:40
Failure to toftt.

I was downtown Saturday evening felt like trying new area .....and their price for 4 hand seemed reasonable so gave them a call and told them I would be in around 7:30 pm.Nice voice on phone said no problem. Tolher I am first time customer so I want pretty girl she said "no problem I waiting for you "It was raining got there a little later there was some construction going on and no parking within range of place.I was rolling up to the place while calling if they had back parking. I could see in the place and two woman that looked.
Like sloppy older woman that slopped food on your plate at the cafeteria in high school but Asian eating chips of sort. Once I saw that I just got back on highway and.
Went to old trusty on Higgins near my hood.

Chiburbs112
09-21-15, 04:10
Where can I find Annie from, China spa. I followed her all around the city and last saw her near damen and north avenue. Before that was tpro off of chicago ave. Please let me know where she is since its been a year or so since I've been able to see her. Thanks in advance and have a great week!!

Lookin4it
09-21-15, 18:02
Prostate is a gland found in males, but prostrate, with an are, means to lie face down. I am assuming you are referring to something other than lying face down for a massage.Although, in order to interact with your prostate, the provider may ask you to become prostrate.

Bebop60
09-21-15, 18:29
Cash On Delivery by Spinal Tap

Well, you got the eyes, you got the lips.
With your long blonde hair and your wild young hips;.
You look like a million, including tips.

Well, I'm a busy man, baby, can't you see?
And I got no time for coquettery.
But I'm willing and able to pay the fee if it's.

Cash On Delivery.

Make it cash on delivery if you're going to do business with me.

Well I love you, baby, but why take a chance?
I don't want to be a victim of circumstance.
So don't be looking for no big advance, it's.

Cash On Delivery.

Now, you got the style and you got the look.
And you got a big hole in your pocketbook.
And you got to buy groceries before you can cook.

Cash On Delivery.

So make it cash on delivery, that's the way it should be.
Let's make it cash on delivery.
If you want to close a deal with me.

So if you want a man that's good and true.
Who's going to love you no matter what you do.
I'd look somewhere else if I were you.

Cash On Delivery.

But when the deed is done and the lights are low.
You can count your gold in the afterglow;.
Love's like money, got to spend it slow.

Cash On Delivery.

Make it cash on delivery, I know nothing is free.
Just make it cash on delivery if you want to do business with me.

Just make it cash on delivery for me.Amazing Ruben, I'm speechless.

FrankyCando
09-21-15, 18:47
Failure to toftt.

I was downtown Saturday evening felt like trying new area .....and their price for 4 hand seemed reasonable so gave them a call and told them I would be in around 7:30 pm.Nice voice on phone said no problem. Tolher I am first time customer so I want pretty girl she said "no problem I waiting for you "It was raining got there a little later there was some construction going on and no parking within range of place.I was rolling up to the place while calling if they had back parking. I could see in the place and two woman that looked.
Like sloppy older woman that slopped food on your plate at the cafeteria in high school but Asian eating chips of sort. Once I saw that I just got back on highway and.
Went to old trusty on Higgins near my hood.Sorry I meant old trusty on Gunnison.

Gopher88
09-21-15, 19:32
This is a request for the long time members. Does anyone know where Cici from the place on 26th went after Seven Stars on Belmont closed? I would love to reconnect. Also, does anyone know where May from the old relax on Archer ended up? She was at Relax about 10 years ago and I found her again at a Chicago Ave place about 5 years ago. Is she still working close by? Please PM info.

I got what you need, I just talked to her

Gopher88
09-21-15, 19:53
Where can I find Annie from, China spa. I followed her all around the city and last saw her near damen and north avenue. Before that was tpro off of chicago ave. Please let me know where she is since its been a year or so since I've been able to see her. Thanks in advance and have a great week!!Annie a great one Check your in box.

Nobsnindy
09-21-15, 20:25
From the indy area in town on business, not familiar with the area. Anything worthwhile on the north side of Chicago. Can trade indy information for any good intel.

FrankyCando
09-22-15, 16:04

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-tailored-2-ur-needs-w-peters0n-or-n-elst0n-ave-chicago-e1burn-west/24179267Stopped in the Peterson location Great massage from Deb and great usual ending and great tata's. Was very satisfied and will return. Her English is very good and very friendly
Tell Deb Franky said Hi.

Sam Singer
09-23-15, 01:38
Stopped in the Peterson location Great massage from Deb and great usual ending and great tata's. Was very satisfied and will return. Her English is very good and very friendly
Tell Deb Franky said Hi.Thanks Franky. LookingForFwb, which location did you go to?

Langley08
09-23-15, 07:08
Anyone been here? Iam not looking for anything extra, just a nice place to get good massage and meet some cute young Asians, http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-massage-in-naperville-il-luxury-spa/21844679.

Pura Vida
09-23-15, 09:53
I see her ads pretty regularly. I was in the area and gave it a shot. She is a chubby mature Latina. She has an in home set up. Overall it was a mediocre rub with a ton of oil. She allowed me use of her shower afterwards. Total damage. 5 door and a. 4 up charge for forgettable release. I feel like I've been striking out a lot lately and wasting my hard earned.

Yeouch
09-23-15, 10:47
This place has amazing adds that seem too good to be true. But the allure of the next perfect AMP is there and wondered if anyone could recommend the place or save my time. Thanks.

Musky
09-23-15, 11:20
This place has amazing adds that seem too good to be true. But the allure of the next perfect AMP is there and wondered if anyone could recommend the place or save my time. Thanks.Laguna hills? I think your in the wrong forums.

TomSmith26
09-23-15, 14:27
Was a little bit hard to find. It's tucked back in the corner.

Is on Dundee Road in Buffalo Grove.

Finally found a place I like. Several fairly decent providers most with smiles on their faces. All in some kind of attire that was pleasing.

Everything was on the menu. Prices were a bit expensive. 60 I believe for half an hour. $100 for a naked he.

ChgoJJ
09-24-15, 03:49
I see her ads pretty regularly. I was in the area and gave it a shot. She is a chubby mature Latina. She has an in home set up. Overall it was a mediocre rub with a ton of oil. She allowed me use of her shower afterwards. Total damage. 5 door and a. 4 up charge for forgettable release. I feel like I've been striking out a lot lately and wasting my hard earned.She is like most of the women out here in that YMMV. I usually get CBJ from her for. 60. She is moving to aurora on Oct. 1st.

Langley08
09-26-15, 09:11
I know Chinatown has whole bunch of spas and apt girls, but to save me some time and money, can anyone recommend a place? Spa would be best. Thanks.

AnonymousUse
09-26-15, 22:31
I know Chinatown has whole bunch of spas and apt girls, but to save me some time and money, can anyone recommend a place? Spa would be best. Thanks.Truth, no one wants to have their time or money wasted running around. I feel if you have solid info help the next man out so that he can help the next man behind him.

Avg Joe
09-27-15, 04:47
Anyone been here? Iam not looking for anything extra, just a nice place to get good massage and meet some cute young Asians, http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-massage-in-naperville-il-luxury-spa/21844679.Yes it's a legit place but can maybe get extra's as well. I did get a very good foot massage there a while back. As far as "cute Asians" working there? Don't count on it, more like middle age but very nice.

However it is almost next to H'Mart which is a food store where a lot of Asians shop & eat. It's also close to Joy Yee Noodle Company which is a restaurant where many Asians hang out.

Sent you a PM.

JamesTChicago
09-27-15, 16:42
Can anyone recommend a good nuru provider? Or a clean prostate provider? I see so many sexy pics on BP but I don't know who to trust and using a card to acces a review site is not possible. Thanks in advance for any help. You can PM me.

Slick Ind
09-27-15, 18:19
Can anyone recommend a good nuru provider? Or a clean prostate provider? I see so many sexy pics on BP but I don't know who to trust and using a card to acces a review site is not possible. Thanks in advance for any help. You can PM me.I need some recommendations as well. A complete newbie at this. JamesTChicago. Please PM me in case you get some info.

Gitty
09-27-15, 20:32
Chose the hour option. MT was petite and gave me a great massage that included hot stones. Went the full hour and got the standard finish for the standard tip. Will repeat.

aniboy777
09-27-15, 21:04
Stopped in the Peterson location Great massage from Deb and great usual ending and great tata's. Was very satisfied and will return. Her English is very good and very friendly
Tell Deb Franky said Hi.Deb is a favorite of mine also. Really sweet good enough message and always very easy to get along with if you are a little charming. I also really like the usual girl over on Elston. She likes to spank my fanny (with her hand the normal way).

TimStal
09-28-15, 03:33
She's not there anymore. Anyone know where she went?

CrazyHorse312
09-28-15, 13:12
Struck out on Archer the other night. MT didn't speak a lick of English and had on a very short dress and let me grab the rear several times. On the flip she squirted some oil in my hand. I offered a good tip but she kept saying no. Afterwards as I was leaving she kept saying "tip", I gave her a handful singles but nowhere near the standard. Bad luck? Fear of LEO? Dunno, but I won't be going back to that one again.

HomeSlice
09-28-15, 13:16
I need some recommendations as well. A complete newbie at this. JamesTChicago. Please PM me in case you get some info.Spend 45-60 minutes going back in this forum. All the information you want is here, you just have to RTFF.

Also, you kind of have to go see some people and post here sharing your experience before asking others to send you messages. Not an official rule of any type, but just kind of the way things work.

Member #5028
09-28-15, 13:27
Had a nice dream the other day about an alluring bodyrub from Sarah on the northwest side by Irving and the highway. The requested tip was a little pricier than expected, but the dream ended very happy.

Angai
09-28-15, 16:44
May is at a place on Milwaukee. Right around Belmont.Have you been there yet if so what do other providers look like? I got a text from her telling me she was there and a text from Candy. I have been trying to kick the habit though LOL.

aniboy777
09-28-15, 16:54
Try 30 north LaSalle, suite 1220. You wil love it.This is inexcusable. That is a police commission office. Where did you get that info?

Rocket Dork
09-28-15, 16:57
This is inexcusable. That is a police commission office. Where did you get that info?I believe he was making a joke. Rocket Dork (unless he has a thing for the police commissioner).

aniboy777
09-28-15, 17:13
I believe he was making a joke. Rocket Dork (unless he has a thing for the police commissioner).The walk from the Willis Tower did not hurt me. It is still suspect to know and use that address!

Rocket Dork
09-28-15, 18:38
The walk from the Willis Tower did not hurt me. It is still suspect to know and use that address!The joke worked if you walked to the address. I always use Google when I get an address. Rocket Dork.

Bob521
09-29-15, 00:56
Aniboy, you can look at this two ways. You got punked. Also you learned a lesson. It is, in part, an initiation. Hazing by Pedorro, who absolutely has a wicked sense of humor. I was laughing out loud. Here are the take-aways: (1) Folks who come on the board expecting to be spoon feed, will be subject to reprimand and sometimes ridicule and hazing. (2) Therefore, always read the forum. RTFF. Then ask something specific, and you may get an answer. It shows you are making an effort. (3) Rocket Dork was trying to teach you that confirming research is always appropriate. That means googling addresses and phone numbers. Use multiple sites. (4) Once you go to a place, report back. Avoid saying things that will directly incriminate a person. But please report back. Finally, (5) Welcome to the club. Have fun. Be careful. Bob.

The joke worked if you walked to the address. I always use Google when I get an address. Rocket Dork.

Pedorro
09-29-15, 19:51
Aniboy, you can look at this two ways. You got punked. Also you learned a lesson. It is, in part, an initiation. Hazing by Pedorro, who absolutely has a wicked sense of humor. I was laughing out loud. Here are the take-aways: (1) Folks who come on the board expecting to be spoon feed, will be subject to reprimand and sometimes ridicule and hazing. (2) Therefore, always read the forum. RTFF. Then ask something specific, and you may get an answer. It shows you are making an effort. (3) Rocket Dork was trying to teach you that confirming research is always appropriate. That means googling addresses and phone numbers. Use multiple sites. (4) Once you go to a place, report back. Avoid saying things that will directly incriminate a person. But please report back. Finally, (5) Welcome to the club. Have fun. Be careful. Bob.Back in August a visitor with 5 posts posted this request "Will be in downtown Chicago for 2 days. Where's the best place to get a massage with HE and BBBJ from a young girl with big tits?

I really thought he got an apropiate answer! LOL.

Bob's point #4 is a very good one that we all need to follow and before you ask for direct help you should have made some contributions but most important always do some research on this site or elsewhere in the WWW. Had you read a few more postings after mine you would have seen that someone else had figure out what the address is.

Do hope you enjoyed the walk, it has been a beautiful week in Chicago.

Wirelessone
09-29-15, 21:35
This is inexcusable. That is a police commission office. Where did you get that info?Hilarious.

Cubiche
09-30-15, 01:14
The walk from the Willis Tower did not hurt me. It is still suspect to know and use that address!"I will help you out. If you would Google the address and suite number it will provide you with the phone number. However, I don't think you will get the service that you desire. ".

HEELLLOO!! I even posted that he should goggle the address. Poor little baby!!

Wenger
09-30-15, 06:03
This is inexcusable. That is a police commission office. Where did you get that info?I just hope he didn't walk in and ask about a prostate massage.

IdiotBoy
09-30-15, 07:46
I just hope he didn't walk in and ask about a prostate massage.Got to go to 26th and California for one of those.

Pura Vida
10-01-15, 09:09
So I decided to give the new place another try. As I said before its a. 5 door fee with sheeting for doors. All I can say is that it is a very good massage for your money. Probably one of the best I have had in a while from an AMP. Be aware, without true doors and rooms you can here everything going on in the place. Its a reaI negative when you can hear the girl at the desk yapping on the phone or listening to the doorbell and then hearing "are the girls pretty?". I really don't think extras are to be had here.

Bob521
10-01-15, 10:00
I am looking for a legit Chinese Massage place, or foot massage place as a place of employment for a friend of mine. She is a good, but unlicensed, massage therapist. 50 years old. Slim body, average looks, but sweet and funny personality. She is unemployed. Lives in Chinatown. Does not do extras. I have been teaching her English, and basically, dating her.

I have been compiling places that appear to fit the bill. Foot massage seems the most obvious. So, Pure Vida, this place sounded like a possibility. CTA Access to Chinatown, or driver that takes girls to work. Legit. If anybody has any suggestions, let me know. Thanks in advance. Bob.

So I decided to give the new place another try. As I said before its a. 5 door fee with sheeting for doors. All I can say is that it is a very good massage for your money. Probably one of the best I have had in a while from an AMP. Be aware, without true doors and rooms you can here everything going on in the place. Its a reaI negative when you can hear the girl at the desk yapping on the phone or listening to the doorbell and then hearing "are the girls pretty?". I really don't think extras are to be had here.

Biliator
10-01-15, 14:20
Have you been there yet if so what do other providers look like? I got a text from her telling me she was there and a text from Candy. I have been trying to kick the habit though LOL.I have seen May here (Milwaukee just north of Belmont) three or so times over the summer. I've heard her talk about Candy but haven't actually seen any other girls when I've been at the spa.

MWiggly2
10-01-15, 17:08
Anyone know if Eve provides full service? Been here once and got a good look at her, older slender asian MILF. Overall my service was good, (can't remember name) but all she had to offer was a used towel. I opted to shake my fur like a dog to dry off. Would go back for service, but won't due to cleanliness. . althought, FS from Eve would get me back!

Call Me Slappy
10-02-15, 17:53
I do little to no mongering in the city, outside of a few visits to Michigan Ave. I can get to where I need to go, but really don't know if I'm at Point A how close or far Point B is.

Can someone please rec a good place to go close to Lawrence and Damen? I will be in that area tomorrow and if I'm lucky will not have to be accounted for for a couple hours.

PussyPoker
10-02-15, 18:48
I have seen May here (Milwaukee just north of Belmont) three or so times over the summer. I've heard her talk about Candy but haven't actually seen any other girls when I've been at the spa.I have known May since the first relax on Archer. Seen her the other night on Milwaukee. When I walked in I got a big hug and kiss. Then I meet Coco. May made sure to tell Coco I was a very good friend of hers. Coco said ok and smiled.

May said they have 5 girls but only 2 or 3 work at a time.

Avg Joe
10-02-15, 20:20
I am looking for a legit Chinese Massage place, or foot massage place as a place of employment for a friend of mine. She is a good, but unlicensed, massage therapist. 50 years old. Slim body, average looks, but sweet and funny personality. She is unemployed. Lives in Chinatown. Does not do extras. I have been teaching her English, and basically, dating her.

I have been compiling places that appear to fit the bill. Foot massage seems the most obvious. So, Pure Vida, this place sounded like a possibility. CTA Access to Chinatown, or driver that takes girls to work. Legit. If anybody has any suggestions, let me know. Thanks in advance. Bob.Someone told me to tell you Feel Feet Spa in Woodridge. They don't even have a back room of any kind. They do have a website.

Bob521
10-03-15, 01:29
Thanks very much Joe. I appreciate your help. Bob.

Someone told me to tell you Feel Feet Spa in Woodridge. They don't even have a back room of any kind. They do have a website.

Montana Slim
10-03-15, 09:46
Cute girl great body, gave below average massage in her babies room next to the crib? I tried little roaming no go ask if I like to leave or relax. I stayed cause I already paid, also definitely didn't pay $ more like 6. Avoid.I had an appt. W / her one time but she spaced it off. We tried to reschedule but couldn't work out a time. Have texted / called a couple times since but no answer. Does she require draping? Is there any play at all?

IdiotBoy
10-03-15, 10:20
Went to the place on Irving by the golf store. Decent looking chick. Decent massage. Standard finish. No touching under the clothing.

The Mosm
10-03-15, 19:37
I decided to check out the new-ish place on Clark just south of Devon. Door fee was $65 for the hour, with $10 extra for table shower. No mms that I can see, the girl who greeted me at the door. Petite, Chinese, 30's, little-to-no English skills. Gave me my massage. The table shower was nothing to write home about, and I would probably recommend skipping. They use a very rickety metal table with a foam mat they try to get you to lie directly on. I insisted on putting a towel down.

The massage a was fantastic. Hard in the right places, teasing at times, but she avoided junior entirely. At the end, she pointed and asked if I was interested, at which point she went and swapped out with another lady, again petite and Chinese, but in her 40's. The rest of the massage was mechanical, and done with ice cold hands. No wandering was allowed. Damage was the standard 40 for handshake.

I'd consider repeating for the massage, but would skip the shower and finish.

Snowmadics
10-04-15, 03:56
Anyone know if Eve provides full service? Been here once and got a good look at her, older slender asian MILF. Overall my service was good, (can't remember name) but all she had to offer was a used towel. I opted to shake my fur like a dog to dry off. Would go back for service, but won't due to cleanliness. . althought, FS from Eve would get me back!No FS here. I dreamt once had a nude massage (rushed) with the other sister, but couldn't get it again.

Dwd1982
10-04-15, 18:28
I read the good reviews on Jackie at SXL so I called to make an appointment with her last Sunday. I walked in and saw an average looking Asian woman, asked her what her name was and she said it was Kylie or Kellie. I paid, asked her one more time if Jackie was there before I went into the room and she fumbled something. Anyway, I laid on the table and then this Fugly old woman walks in. I told her you're not Jackie! She pretended she didn't understand what I was saying and went to get the first woman who told me, today is you're first time here! And she insisted that the ugly woman is Jackie. We argued for a little bit then I got dressed took my money and left.

Is it worth it to go there again? I was really pissed.

DMichaels69
10-04-15, 21:21
Well either they were messing with you or the reviews are inflated.

I read the good reviews on Jackie at SXL so I called to make an appointment with her last Sunday. I walked in and saw an average looking Asian woman, asked her what her name was and she said it was Kylie or Kellie. I paid, asked her one more time if Jackie was there before I went into the room and she fumbled something. Anyway, I laid on the table and then this Fugly old woman walks in. I told her you're not Jackie! She pretended she didn't understand what I was saying and went to get the first woman who told me, today is you're first time here! And she insisted that the ugly woman is Jackie. We argued for a little bit then I got dressed took my money and left.

Is it worth it to go there again? I was really pissed.

ChezBone
10-05-15, 08:12
Was in the city on Sunday and decided to try a new place near Chinatown. The set up is very similar Pine and Crystal. Late 20's early 30's, nice looking would say 7 or 8, friendly staff, price is a little high but over all a fun time. Seniors that I know PM me if you want more info.

Red Dragon
10-05-15, 11:41
I'm in downtown for the next 12 hours, but with no transportation. Looks like SXL and Dancing Finger are within walking distance. The reviews of those, however, do not seem the be the greatest. Any other recommendations around the loop areas?

Bill R
10-05-15, 11:59
Mercy is downtown. Give them a call. 333 and Michigan. You'll need an appointment to get in the building.

I'm in downtown for the next 12 hours, but with no transportation. Looks like SXL and Dancing Finger are within walking distance. The reviews of those, however, do not seem the be the greatest. Any other recommendations around the loop areas?

Red Dragon
10-05-15, 12:35
Mercy is downtown. Give them a call. 333 and Michigan. You'll need an appointment to get in the building.Thank you Bill. Sent you a PM.

Mac20
10-05-15, 20:24
Tell Deb Franky said Hi.Franky, I went to the Peterson location specified in the following BP ad:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-tailored-2-ur-needs-w-peters0n-or-n-elst0n-ave-chicago-e1burn-west/24179267

And I couldn't find any MP in that building. Also, at the front of the building, there is a big sign that lists all the businesses in that building, and no MP name appears.

So, is this MP located in some secret room? .

If you want, you can PM me the answer.

Thanks.

Lebowski69
10-05-15, 23:23
Greetings will be visiting your fair city and was looking for recommendations for a decent K girl AMP. Will be staying north of the city. Please feel free to PM me. Can return the favor to other SMs who need intel on Orlando or Las Vegas.

Thanks and Happy mongering.

The dude abides.

SykescorA
10-06-15, 13:44
Hey everyone. I've read some good reviews about gunnison AMP and I'm probably going to go there very soon. Can you recommend me the best girl that works there? I prefer petite & young. You can PM me the answer if you want. Will appreciate a lot!

Also if you can recommend me some EMP in the NW that would be awesome since I'm new to Chicago and also to this "hobby".

HomeSlice
10-06-15, 17:42
Greetings will be visiting your fair city and was looking for recommendations for a decent K girl AMP. Will be staying north of the city. Please feel free to PM me. Can return the favor to other SMs who need intel on Orlando or Las Vegas.

Thanks and Happy mongering.

The dude abides.I am not sure about where to find K girls, but north of city AMPs, worth checking this forum:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2558-Massage-Parlor-Reports-(Formarly-Pine).

Search there for "apartments" for something better than L1.

SykescorA
10-07-15, 19:15
Does anybody know the name of the new girl (I'm not sure if she's new actually) at Lily spa? She is 6/10 in the face and 9. 5/10 body. She's in her 20's. I forgot to ask her for her name when I visited them today.

BenBeck
10-08-15, 07:09
Does anybody know the name of the new girl (I'm not sure if she's new actually) at Lily spa? She is 6/10 in the face and 9. 5/10 body. She's in her 20's. I forgot to ask her for her name when I visited them today.Sounds like you're talking about Anna?

That sure ain't Judy you're describing and Sofia has been there for a few years.

Anna's been there awhile but is the newest of the bunch. A bit tall and larger frame than Sofia, who is lithe.

BB.

Member #5028
10-08-15, 15:03
I had a dream about Healthy Spa recently. They are in the heart of the loop, so I've been meaning to dram about that place. In the dream, Meghan gave a so-so massage and an amazing ending. My dream ended in a very big smile.

Tripps
10-08-15, 15:49
Annie a great one Check your in box.I thought she was long gone. If you know where she is is love a heads up.

Thanks much!

Bob521
10-09-15, 01:34
My friend got that job, and she starts tomorrow. Thank you. Bob.

Thanks very much Joe. I appreciate your help. Bob.

Avg Joe
10-09-15, 06:58
My friend got that job, and she starts tomorrow. Thank you. Bob.Glad to help. I hope she enjoys it.

JamesTChicago
10-10-15, 13:00
Hey everyone,

Has anyone been to oki doki? I may try it out next week depending on what you fine gents say. I'm specifically looking for nuru. Has anyone been or am I Toftt? Please pm me with any details or let me know what you think here. Thanks!

SouthpawTom
10-10-15, 20:05
Anyone visit Calla Day Spa in Oak Brook? They are tucked away and advertise on Backpages. They have hot asian girls in their ads. Legit massage or more? I may stop in and see where things go.

JolieThornDog
10-10-15, 20:12
Hey everyone,

Has anyone been to oki doki? I may try it out next week depending on what you fine gents say. I'm specifically looking for nuru. Has anyone been or am I Toftt? Please pm me with any details or let me know what you think here. Thanks!Can anyone refer to a nuru provider From Oswego to Crete? Thank you.

Bob521
10-10-15, 21:16
I have no personal data on this, but would say Nuru is very unlikely at a conventional AMP. That is more of a high-priced option offered by a specialist provider. AMPs are more assembly line places. Bob.

Hey everyone,

Has anyone been to oki doki? I may try it out next week depending on what you fine gents say. I'm specifically looking for nuru. Has anyone been or am I Toftt? Please pm me with any details or let me know what you think here. Thanks!

Miamiat
10-11-15, 02:45
Hey everyone,

Has anyone been to oki doki? I may try it out next week depending on what you fine gents say. I'm specifically looking for nuru. Has anyone been or am I Toftt? Please pm me with any details or let me know what you think here. Thanks!If by Nuru you mean a nice massage and then a good sucking, then Oki Doki is just fine. Emily would be their "Nuru" specialist.

LukeSolo
10-11-15, 08:36
Hey- went there earlier this year. I too was intrigued by the photos which are similar to other good AMP. It's kinda of a good location behind a walgreens in a corporate nook area. Out of the way. 2 cute girls there. The massage was super good. Very thorough. But there was no hanky panky at the end:

Anyone visit Calla Day Spa in Oak Brook? They are tucked away and advertise on Backpages. They have hot asian girls in their ads. Legit massage or more? I may stop in and see where things go.

Bob521
10-11-15, 11:19
Suggest you google "Nuru Video" and you will get multiple examples of Nuru.

Basically it is nude, body on body massage using a specific nuru gel. It is usually performed on an air mattress instead of a massage table.

Comments from a Nuru Gel website: "The word Nuru comes from Japan and means "slippery" in Japanese. The Nuru massage is performed with Nuru Massage Gel and makes for the ultimate body to body slide massage. It's colorless, tasteless, and odorless. Water Soluble which makes it extremely easy to clean. Will not leave stains or residue on the skin. A Nuru Massage is a body-to-body massage where the masseuse or masseur rubs your entire body with the Genuine Nuru Massage Gel. ".

There are masseuses out there offering variations, often using oil instead of Nuru gel. The main point is it is nude, body on body massage. Sadly, I've never gotten a Nuru massage. I think someone named Mila offers one. She has posted here before. Bob.

If by Nuru you mean a nice massage and then a good sucking, then Oki Doki is just fine. Emily would be their "Nuru" specialist.

Biliator
10-11-15, 13:48
Does anyone know where Mimi (or "Lily' . It was always hard to be sure), late of Mercy on Cermak, ended up?

Thanks!

DMichaels69
10-11-15, 20:00
They barely do a massage so nuru, no way.

I have no personal data on this, but would say Nuru is very unlikely at a conventional AMP. That is more of a high-priced option offered by a specialist provider. AMPs are more assembly line places. Bob.

Miamiat
10-12-15, 03:03
They barely do a massage so nuru, no way.Yep! I had intended my comments to be sarcastic, or at least humorous.

Bob521
10-12-15, 19:33
Yep! I had intended my comments to be sarcastic, or at least humorous.The joke went over my head. Haha. Sorry.

Bob.

Pura Vida
10-13-15, 10:17
I got a hold of an old favorite of mine that formerly worked at HQ on Archer. She (V) is now working out in Bensenville. Door fee. 6, just OK facilities but if you're familiar with her massage skills she ranks with some of the best. I left relaxed and happy for the standard.

AsdEngineer
10-14-15, 01:29
After a few times of trying and not making it for whatever reason, I finally had a chance to visit private Massage located on the NorthSide:

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-lets-enjoy-each-others-sensual-touch/20109560

Super clean apartment with at least 2 therapists. I went for the 60 min (normally $60, but "on sale" for 40) and was dealt Desiree. She doesn't really look like the "Desiree" in the ad, but was pretty good looking none the less. White, 5'6 and about 125 lb, "see".

Massage was pretty good (7/10) while I was explained what services were on the menu. I left Fully happy and Fully relaxed after my massage for $.

Would definitely repeat!

Alc815
10-14-15, 16:50
Took a trip beyond the purple door with the lovely Paris. Place is so so but I was not there for the decor.

Very Cute, very nice massage, almost as good as legit and with eye candy to boot! Plus the added value of HE and I left with a smile on my face. Standard fare for the trip.

Will return for sure.

Magooski
10-15-15, 11:03
Just curious is anyone knows what May Lam formerly of Chicago Hairport and The old Silk in China town is up to. It got to be big pain getting to and from Bridgeport. Just curious. Thanks!

HandsomeDan
10-15-15, 12:35
Went to the Petersen location last Thursday. MP was Debbie. I originally called for an appt, but no anwer. They texted ne back and said to come to the Petrersen location. The massage was decent, I like how she used her knees and sat on my back. Standard finish without asking. I did say my friend Franky said Hi and she goes Franky no good he tells people on the internet. So Franky, I guess you shoukd not tell the MPs you mention them on the boards, but keep a friendly relationship. I also got shorted about 10 minutes for 1 hour I paid for, so I was having tipping only. 35.

Franky, I went to the Peterson location specified in the following BP ad:

And I couldn't find any MP in that building. Also, at the front of the building, there is a big sign that lists all the businesses in that building, and no MP name appears.

So, is this MP located in some secret room? .

If you want, you can PM me the answer.

Thanks.

DMichaels69
10-15-15, 13:04
Either that or they figured it out with people coming in saying he sent you.

Went to the Petersen location last Thursday. MP was Debbie. I originally called for an appt, but no anwer. They texted ne back and said to come to the Petrersen location. The massage was decent, I like how she used her knees and sat on my back. Standard finish without asking. I did say my friend Franky said Hi and she goes Franky no good he tells people on the internet. So Franky, I guess you shoukd not tell the MPs you mention them on the boards, but keep a friendly relationship. I also got shorted about 10 minutes for 1 hour I paid for, so I was having tipping only. 35.

FrankyCando
10-15-15, 17:57
Either that or they figured it out with people coming in saying he sent you.Well I didn't say I would go on internet per say. I just told her that I will mention it to others with the same hobby.
I cant help it if their husbands are on here prowling aahhahahahah

FrankyCando
10-15-15, 18:02
Was in the area so gave them a try on Arlington Heights Rd in Buffalo Grove.
Walked in and led to a room by a pretty Amy.
Massage was great. But nothing else unless you wanted to relieve yourself.

Would repeat if in area. Paid. 6 and. 4 tip she was a sweety.

Truthfu11
10-15-15, 18:11
After a few times of trying and not making it for whatever reason, I finally had a chance to visit private Massage located on the NorthSide:

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-lets-enjoy-each-others-sensual-touch/20109560

Super clean apartment with at least 2 therapists. I went for the 60 min (normally $60, but "on sale" for 40) and was dealt Desiree. She doesn't really look like the "Desiree" in the ad, but was pretty good looking none the less. White, 5'6 and about 125 lb, "see".

Massage was pretty good (7/10) while I was explained what services were on the menu. I left Fully happy and Fully relaxed after my massage for $.

Would definitely repeat!Is this the place on Foster across the street from the Greek diner?

Mojitousa
10-15-15, 18:13
Anyone visit Calla Day Spa in Oak Brook? They are tucked away and advertise on Backpages. They have hot asian girls in their ads. Legit massage or more? I may stop in and see where things go.I stopped there about a month ago or so. Yes, it is tucked away in a non descript office building. I drew a heavier Asian gal, certainly not the girl in the ad. Decent massage with decent HR. If I remember correctly. 60 for one hour and. 40 tip. I may repeat if I am back that way.

Bob521
10-15-15, 18:30
It used to be my utr weekly regular until they changed staff. As you say, now it is self serve.

Was in the area so gave them a try on Arlington Heights Rd in Buffalo Grove.
Walked in and led to a room by a pretty Amy.
Massage was great. But nothing else unless you wanted to relieve yourself.

Would repeat if in area. Paid. 6 and. 4 tip she was a sweety.

Sjohns
10-16-15, 18:49
I stopped there about a month ago or so. Yes, it is tucked away in a non descript office building. I drew a heavier Asian gal, certainly not the girl in the ad. Decent massage with decent HR. If I remember correctly. 60 for one hour and. 40 tip. I may repeat if I am back that way.Used to be one of my go to's until they got this current staff. I'm not impressed and won't be back until they change. I too got the heavy asian girl. Weak massage and I wasn't into her looks so I wasn't interested in any extras. Just wanted out. Massage was 5, looks were about the same. There are better options out there and near that area.

Pura Vida
10-16-15, 20:38
Formerly a hair salon that offered massage, now it seems they are full blown AMP. I stopped in, cute therapist so I said why not? Massage was just OK, some teasing, a little convincing did the trick. Lackluster performance and enthusiasm. I may repeat but there a far better out there. YMMV. . 6 door in addition to the standard tip.

DMichaels69
10-16-15, 22:28
Same old same old.

Formerly a hair salon that offered massage, now it seems they are full blown AMP. I stopped in, cute therapist so I said why not? Massage was just OK, some teasing, a little convincing did the trick. Lackluster performance and enthusiasm. I may repeat but there a far better out there. YMMV. . 6 door in addition to the standard tip.

Lebowski69
10-17-15, 14:05
With little to go on I stopped by lux nearby my hotel in buffalo grove. Met by older mamassan and greeted her with some Korean well wishes. She was surprised I knew a kittle Korean and showed me to the room. My therapist was shi shi an older 40 something k girl. Fit and still put together. She gave me an extremely thorough ts and after thanking her and telling her it felt good in Korean she got more playful in the shower. Off to the room where she delivered a nice hard massage with back walking at my request. Standard finish and when she picked up the. 4 I laid out for her she frowned and told me it was. 6. For standard visit. Since she was overtime and gave a very nice massage I caved and gave her the additional Jackson. Sorry to ruin it for you locals. All and all a good experience it pays to know a little Korean to break the ice with these girls. Any more suggestions of where to try (K AMPs) in the north burbs would be appreciated as variety is the spice of life.

Happy mongering,

The dude abides.

ReadyForRub
10-17-15, 14:28
With little to go on I stopped by lux nearby my hotel in buffalo grove. Met by older mamassan and greeted her with some Korean well wishes. She was surprised I knew a kittle Korean and showed me to the room. My therapist was shi shi an older 40 something k girl. Fit and still put together. She gave me an extremely thorough ts and after thanking her and telling her it felt good in Korean she got more playful in the shower. Off to the room where she delivered a nice hard massage with back walking at my request. Standard finish and when she picked up the. 4 I laid out for her she frowned and told me it was. 6. For standard visit. Since she was overtime and gave a very nice massage I caved and gave her the additional Jackson. Sorry to ruin it for you locals. All and all a good experience it pays to know a little Korean to break the ice with these girls. Any more suggestions of where to try (K AMPs) in the north burbs would be appreciated as variety is the spice of life.

Happy mongering,

The dude abides.Please, until you learn how to operate within local parameters and customs, stay out of the area; and stop unnecessarily inflating the going rate structure. . 40 is the rate for what you received. Give outcall a shot if you want to blow both wads.

OPIllini
10-17-15, 15:31
Gentlemen, there's a new AMP in Oak Park on North Avenue between Ridgeland and Oak Park. It's a little hard to find; it's in a very small and not very visible storefront. I haven't been able to go yet, but I was wondering if any of you fellas visited yet. If not, I'll TOFTT soon and report.

DMichaels69
10-17-15, 15:46
I guess you knowing a little Korean did not matter too much for the tip.

Happy mongering,

The dude abides.

Member #5942
10-17-15, 20:31
Gentlemen, there's a new AMP in Oak Park on North Avenue between Ridgeland and Oak Park. It's a little hard to find; it's in a very small and not very visible storefront. I haven't been able to go yet, but I was wondering if any of you fellas visited yet. If not, I'll TOFTT soon and report.There is no extra service provided.

Bob521
10-18-15, 01:03
Try Yun in Mt Prospect. Sky One in Mt Prospect. Maybe Yedam in BG. These are the closest Korean places. Personally prefer Lux and Yun. Bob.

Happy mongering,

The dude abides.

ChezBone
10-18-15, 08:09
Stopped by Moon yesterday. Normally it has been a very reliable spot. I drew Alice. Looks was a 4, massage skills 2, standard finish. I will go back to Moon but avoid Alice. Goes to show YMMV. Stay save.

Lebowski69
10-18-15, 21:32
Try Yun in Mt Prospect. Sky One in Mt Prospect. Maybe Yedam in BG. These are the closest Korean places. Personally prefer Lux and Yun. Bob.Had a nice visit at Yun met all expectations. Excellent massage as well. Thanks for the suggestions. Hit me up so I may return the favor if you visit the mouse in Orlando.

Happy mongering.

-the dude abides.