PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136

Jaxnewbie1
04-02-15, 21:59
Sky 1 at Mt Prospect: First timer to the place. But never ever would step in. No not because of bad massage or anything. Read along.

Stepped in and Mamasan walked me in and on the way asked. Is this your first time? . I Said yes. Asked to wait in the massage room. Waited for a min. I was still dressed. She arrives. Girls must be apprx 25 ish walks in. Straight away. In a rough harsh tone. FIRST give me the money. It was the half hr. 50 $. I was like ok. Fine. Handed her the 50. She then said. Peeped into my wallet and asked where is the tip. With loads of attitude. I said. Well I can give once the session is over. She says. NO give me tips first. I asked wht is offered. She keeps saying I don't understand. Asks for tips again. Jst curious asked how much are you expecting. She says. Whtever you can afford. Said. Got 20 only. She says no not enough. Go to ATM and get. Told her I can. But let the session get over. She says I don't understand. Go to atm. I stepped out and never going to try. Unless if smeones advices here. If wht I did was wrong?

Made a note of this one. Magic hand near schaumburg. Went in closing time. Took the half hr again for 45. Name sake massage. At the end. She asked. How was the masage. Told her. Well I was expecting smething else. She says. Umm take 1 hr. Asked wht do we get. Says. Whtver you want. I say. Everything. She. Not eveything laughing. Says. HE is availble. Thts extra 40. Well. With disspointment from sky. Took the service. Was allowed to play. God. She got amazing rack. All real and natural. Never seen such for a llooooooong time. They were amazing. Done with it. Left the place.

Can smebdy pm for any better places?? Or if you need info can pm me.

Roscoe23
04-02-15, 23:23
Sky 1 at Mt Prospect: First timer to the place. But never ever would step in. No not because of bad massage or anything. Read along.

Stepped in and Mamasan walked me in and on the way asked. Is this your first time? . I Said yes. Asked to wait in the massage room. Waited for a min. I was still dressed. She arrives. Girls must be apprx 25 ish walks in. Straight away. In a rough harsh tone. FIRST give me the money. It was the half hr. 50 $. I was like ok. Fine. Handed her the 50. She then said. Peeped into my wallet and asked where is the tip. With loads of attitude. I said. Well I can give once the session is over. She says. NO give me tips first. I asked wht is offered. She keeps saying I don't understand. Asks for tips again. Jst curious asked how much are you expecting. She says. Whtever you can afford. Said. Got 20 only. She says no not enough. Go to ATM and get. Told her I can. But let the session get over. She says I don't understand. Go to atm. I stepped out and never going to try. Unless if smeones advices here. If wht I did was wrong?

Made a note of this one. Magic hand near schaumburg. Went in closing time. Took the half hr again for 45. Name sake massage. At the end. She asked. How was the masage. Told her. Well I was expecting smething else. She says. Umm take 1 hr. Asked wht do we get. Says. Whtver you want. I say. Everything. She. Not eveything laughing. Says. HE is availble. Thts extra 40. Well. With disspointment from sky. Took the service. Was allowed to play. God. She got amazing rack. All real and natural. Never seen such for a llooooooong time. They were amazing. Done with it. Left the place.

Can smebdy pm for any better places?? Or if you need info can pm me.Please tell us you got your 50 back?

Jaxnewbie1
04-02-15, 23:30
Please tell us you got your 50 back?Oh Yes! Roscoe23 I took it. I did confirm that after I got in the car (I didn't really remember taking back the money from her).

Bob521
04-02-15, 23:47
Aside from the obvious advice, to RTFF, I would say you are possibly giving the MS the Heebie Jeebies. Any place to go to on a regular basis can be terrific, once but you and they are relaxed. Sky 1 has a reputation for being pretty expensive. If you read the forum you will discover this. I would start with HE at Chinese places, as a lower cost way to get into the swing of things. They will normally charge $60-65 and give a good massage without shorting you on time. An example of a decent is Jun Massage on Wolf & Kensington in Mt Prospect. Just be nice a mellow. Never "ask" for anything. Never offer to pay for anything. Ask to leave the towel off. No towel. Just enjoy yourself. Be polite. As you build up brownie points as a good customer you will reap the benefits of patience. If you prefer Korean, I would suggest Yun. As before, just be polite and friendly. When she says is this your first time, mention you had be going to Sky 1. But you thought they were not very friendly. Say you hope to go to a place that is friendly. No Towel. Table shower is worth doing as a first timer. Don't tip up front. Bob.

Jaxnewbie1
04-03-15, 00:38
Aside from the obvious advice, to RTFF, I would say you are possibly giving the MS the Heebie Jeebies. Any place to go to on a regular basis can be terrific, once but you and they are relaxed. Sky 1 has a reputation for being pretty expensive. If you read the forum you will discover this. I would start with HE at Chinese places, as a lower cost way to get into the swing of things. They will normally charge $60-65 and give a good massage without shorting you on time. An example of a decent is Jun Massage on Wolf & Kensington in Mt Prospect. Just be nice a mellow. Never "ask" for anything. Never offer to pay for anything. Ask to leave the towel off. No towel. Just enjoy yourself. Be polite. As you build up brownie points as a good customer you will reap the benefits of patience. If you prefer Korean, I would suggest Yun. As before, just be polite and friendly. When she says is this your first time, mention you had be going to Sky 1. But you thought they were not very friendly. Say you hope to go to a place that is friendly. No Towel. Table shower is worth doing as a first timer. Don't tip up front. Bob.Thank you Bob. Will go slow and steady.

TheNaiveGuy
04-03-15, 03:37
Any Intel on this one? Amazing rack!

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4945702060.htmlI don't know if you guys already do this but I google image search a picture so that I make sure the same girl isn't in like 5 different states at once LOL so when I did it for this one it came up as Venezuelan and spanish.

TheNaiveGuy
04-03-15, 04:18
I visited last year, was hoping for Andrea but got her friend. $30/ hh $45/ H. I got her friend Alice I think. She was very friendly as well. She was European, skinny, and great personality. Massage was 5, and extras are available. She mentioned she not opposed to me bringing wine and was very open minded and 420 friendly.Does she still have the same number? Pm me to verify, I've read three good reviews on her in this thread alone and I'd love to give it a shot. Thanks.

DMichaels69
04-03-15, 08:23
This is a most typical experience at a Korean AMP. This is how they do business a lot of the time. NEVER NEVER tip first. I did it once, got burned, so never again. Also stay calm, cool and collected. These are the type of places that will eventually close because guys will stop going.

Eddinger
04-03-15, 10:52
Those signs don't mean much. I've fucked girls right under that sign at places.

Got the hour yesterday. Great massage with some teasing, but was denied extras. When I was leaving I saw a sign on the wall of the room that said anything asked outside of a massage was considered inappropriate.

HandsomeDan
04-03-15, 12:57
PM sent. Check your in box.

Does she still have the same number? Pm me to verify, I've read three good reviews on her in this thread alone and I'd love to give it a shot. Thanks.

Cubsfan12
04-03-15, 16:04
Stopped by a place in Chinatown on the way home for some stress relief. Place I visited in October with crappy service but like food I'll try everything twice before I make a final decision. Bit older woman with great massage skills, probably a 9. A little teasing and then the flip. Handshake was 7 but the part that got me was no asking of money before or after and she said "Do you mind if I take my time and go slow?" Hell no I don't mind! Only wish I took my time because I didn't go slow. Happy hunting.I went to Moon the other day. First I walked into Unwind, but a chubby girl answered the door so I passed. On to Moon. Ended up with Julie (I think that was her name). Pretty typical massage. More light strokes, with some teasing, than actual massage. No neg on the flip, which I liked. She just went to work and allowed me to roam wherever. $65 for the hour and I left $30 tip. She was a 6 tops. I might return if I'm in the area.

Boone50
04-04-15, 12:19

Can smebdy pm for any better places?? Or if you need info can pm me.All of the bad reviews on Sky are surprising to me. I go there at least once a month and never have any issues. I pay the house fee and place the tip and a cover on the table. The massage is subpar but TS is always good.

Lane Narrows
04-05-15, 11:48
I'm going to be in town later this month and was wondering if anyone had any info on this:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-latina/23965732

I RTFF, checked the oThER site, and searched the images on tineye and google. Nothing. So I'm turning to the board. PM me if that's better.

Also, I can personally recommend petite Andrea and her friend looked hot. I was wondering if Andrea had her baby.

Viriato
04-05-15, 13:57
Also, I can personally recommend petite Andrea and her friend looked hot. I was wondering if Andrea had her baby.Andrea and her friend are both pretty damned hot. And yes, Andrea had her baby. Like back in December or January IIRC.

Member #5023
04-05-15, 17:51
There's Zeus (which I would strongly recommend) and AOL, plus several Latina apartment girls who advertise on BP. Accua Blue supposedly is worth checking out too. But you're right, it definitely seems like there are a lot fewer Latina places sadly. The real kicker is that that only seems to be the case in Chicago or the Midwest; Florida has a ton of GOOD Latina places, and lots of hot providers.I'll be in Chicago soon and a latin massage is definitely on my to-do list. Are there any therapists that someone could recommend? Preferably smoking hot, in their 20's, full nude, great therapeutic massage with a great sexual finish (BJ preferred.) I'm not asking too much am I?

Gitty
04-05-15, 19:22
Wanted to get the hour but was told only half hour was available. Below average massage and was covered on the flip. Was told that no extras were offered with the half hour option. Probably will not repeat.

NewChiGuy
04-05-15, 19:38
Need some advice from some experienced hobbyists. Iv'e never been to a MP before and need some etiquette advice. What do I say when I walk in? Do I get totally undressed when I'm in the room? Any words of wisdom are appreciated. I'm really a newbie and need some help.

Magooski
04-05-15, 20:32
Need some advice from some experienced hobbyists. Iv'e never been to a MP before and need some etiquette advice. What do I say when I walk in? Do I get totally undressed when I'm in the room? Any words of wisdom are appreciated. I'm really a newbie and need some help.Read the forum. All of the sections and you will learn a lot! Read the abbreviations section and learn. There is no such thing as a dumb question! But you won't get much more information with that as your first post! We're not stupid. For all we know you are a dip shit Barney Fife Deputy working for little snot nosed Tommy. So read and learn, visit a few places and make several reports. Report the good and the bad. Then maybe you will get answers to your questions. Good luck and welcome to the forum! Now go forth and learn and report.

DMichaels69
04-05-15, 21:31
Can I get an AMEN!

Read the forum. All of the sections and you will learn a lot! Read the abbreviations section and learn. There is no such thing as a dumb question! But you won't get much more information with that as your first post! We're not stupid. For all we know you are a dip shit Barney Fife Deputy working for little snot nosed Tommy. So read and learn, visit a few places and make several reports. Report the good and the bad. Then maybe you will get answers to your questions. Good luck and welcome to the forum! Now go forth and learn and report.

MmQuickX
04-05-15, 23:47
Made my way to Comfort Spa last week. It was somewhat busy, at least 2-3 of us (maybe one / both yall on here) entered in the same 5 minutes LOL. Anyway, typical AMP. Got in, laid down, had a pretty plain looking (albeit very young 28) girl. Opted for 30 minute, and got a table massage too. Roamed during the massage, on flip continued roaming and she asked if I was interested in a massage down there as well. Standard HE finish, standard amount. Might go there again, might check out one of the other nearby spas.

FngrBngr
04-06-15, 10:29
Need some advice from some experienced hobbyists. Iv'e never been to a MP before and need some etiquette advice. What do I say when I walk in? Do I get totally undressed when I'm in the room? Any words of wisdom are appreciated. I'm really a newbie and need some help.When you go in say hello, I'd like a massage? When you go to the room the girl will ask you to get undressedf and whether or not you want a ts (table shower). Put your money on the table in the massage room for the massage fee. Sit on the table naked and wait for your masseuse. Give her a hug and a kiss when she comes back. Be nice. Have fun! Also, there has been a ton of good advice on here recently. So read the forum.

Deizel5
04-06-15, 12:08
Is kneading hands still good?

Member #5884
04-06-15, 13:46
Is kneading hands still good?Which one? Tinley?

Deizel5
04-06-15, 13:52
Which one? Tinley?The one on Pulaski in Chicago. Haven't been there in like 3 years.

IlDiavolo
04-06-15, 17:25
I have reviewed Pine Tree before, but not this provider, so I will do a little more detail on the experience this time.

Looks: 9 (absolutely my type).

TS: 8. 5.

Massage: 9.

Extras: 8. 5.

Saturday evening, drew Joann. My ATF was working, but I was in the mood for something different and resigned myself to taking whoever I got. And I lucked out big time.

Looks: What a perfect little slice of heaven she is. No taller than 5' and I'd bet the under on 100 lbs. Spunky, fun personality, loves to mess around. I called her a brat and she loved it, she knows she is one. She speaks pretty good (not great) English, enough to joke around with. She loves to make jokes, tease, laugh, flirt, and put you at ease. I've been to PT probably 10 times now so they kind of know me a little bit at this point, but I hear from others that Joann provides this experience every time.

Great TS: I still love the TS even though I know there are good reasons to skip them. She paid lots of attention to all my favorite spots. My boys have never been cleaner. Then a few minutes in sauna and off to the table.

Massage: I'm a broad guy, I lift, and require a lot of pressure for a good massage, definitely a challenge for a spinner like Joann, but she did the back walk and used the poles to push DOWN into my back. Several times when her toes or heels were buried in my lower back, I was absolutely loving it, she said, "this hurts, you must be crazy". LOL nope, it was perfect. My back felt totally open. I've had a lot of legit CMT massages and this ranked right up there. Felt like a million dollars. And then:

Extras: Was asked what I wanted, which was FS, and she seemed very eager for that. Either she really liked me or did a great job faking it. She left to get ready, I left $. 2 and a cover on the table. Price was never discussed at any point. When she came back she let me disrobe her, 5-7 minutes of CBJ (including what I think is so hot, licking the beans while working the frank. Awesome), then DS with her bent over the table. She diddled herself during it. I hadn't seen that before, and it made it hotter. She pretended (I'm assuming it was pretend) to pop right when I was getting there. Afterwards she dressed me, then herself, sat in my lap, LFK and chatting a bit. Very much GFE, if I understand the phrase well enough. I got a full hour even though they say 45 minutes on their sign at the door.

Here's the thing with PT: no appointments, so you pretty much get who you get. I always call ahead and ask who's working, and they always ask me who I want to see. So far, mama has never lied to me and I've gotten to ask for and get who I wanted every time (once I did have to wait 15 minutes).

This place is clean, the doors on each room close and lock, haven't seen anyone I wouldn't want to FS in there on any of my trips. I've only been in the game a short time but PT has quickly become my go-to / standby place.

DMichaels69
04-06-15, 19:25
Joann is a a keeper. She is a spunky little thing. Very cute and great personality. The first time I went there I got her and that was my best time.

I have reviewed Pine Tree before, but not this provider, so I will do a little more detail on the experience this time.

Looks: 9 (absolutely my type).

TS: 8. 5.

Massage: 9.

Extras: 8. 5.

Saturday evening, drew Joann. My ATF was working, but I was in the mood for something different and resigned myself to taking whoever I got. And I lucked out big time.

Looks: What a perfect little slice of heaven she is. No taller than 5' and I'd bet the under on 100 lbs. Spunky, fun personality, loves to mess around. I called her a brat and she loved it, she knows she is one. She speaks pretty good (not great) English, enough to joke around with. She loves to make jokes, tease, laugh, flirt, and put you at ease. I've been to PT probably 10 times now so they kind of know me a little bit at this point, but I hear from others that Joann provides this experience every time.

Great TS: I still love the TS even though I know there are good reasons to skip them. She paid lots of attention to all my favorite spots. My boys have never been cleaner. Then a few minutes in sauna and off to the table.

Massage: I'm a broad guy, I lift, and require a lot of pressure for a good massage, definitely a challenge for a spinner like Joann, but she did the back walk and used the poles to push DOWN into my back. Several times when her toes or heels were buried in my lower back, I was absolutely loving it, she said, "this hurts, you must be crazy". LOL nope, it was perfect. My back felt totally open. I've had a lot of legit CMT massages and this ranked right up there. Felt like a million dollars. And then:

Extras: Was asked what I wanted, which was FS, and she seemed very eager for that. Either she really liked me or did a great job faking it. She left to get ready, I left $. 2 and a cover on the table. Price was never discussed at any point. When she came back she let me disrobe her, 5-7 minutes of CBJ (including what I think is so hot, licking the beans while working the frank. Awesome), then DS with her bent over the table. She diddled herself during it. I hadn't seen that before, and it made it hotter. She pretended (I'm assuming it was pretend) to pop right when I was getting there. Afterwards she dressed me, then herself, sat in my lap, LFK and chatting a bit. Very much GFE, if I understand the phrase well enough. I got a full hour even though they say 45 minutes on their sign at the door.

Here's the thing with PT: no appointments, so you pretty much get who you get. I always call ahead and ask who's working, and they always ask me who I want to see. So far, mama has never lied to me and I've gotten to ask for and get who I wanted every time (once I did have to wait 15 minutes).

This place is clean, the doors on each room close and lock, haven't seen anyone I wouldn't want to FS in there on any of my trips. I've only been in the game a short time but PT has quickly become my go-to / standby place.

Magooski
04-06-15, 22:06
Can I get an AMEN!

Amen brother D.

Chi Guy X
04-07-15, 08:24
Amen brother D.I hate to join the chorus. But.

I've been to Pine twice, and drew Joann both times. Dunno if I was just lucky or what. I have to concur that she's one cute bundle of energy. As much as I'd like to sample the rest of the wares, I could be quite happy sticking with Joann.

Westside10
04-07-15, 10:55
I ev been wanting to try the massage scene for awhile but still haven't worked up the cojones to try but I only have 1 question are thwy fat boy friendly I do the SW scene and its not bad until I see a real hottie and for some reason they'll ignore me and hop in with some other monger.

Lokkin4
04-07-15, 12:04
If you don't mind the weird verification and paying $$, search Taylor + west loop on BP, especially if Tattoo is your thing. She has great reviews from the other site.

So what's the deal with this chick? I tried calling her a few times and she was really defensive over the phone. I was like Click.

OPIllini
04-07-15, 16:17
I ev been wanting to try the massage scene for awhile but still haven't worked up the cojones to try but I only have 1 question are thwy fat boy friendly I do the SW scene and its not bad until I see a real hottie and for some reason they'll ignore me and hop in with some other monger.Only thing they're concerned about is how much money you are going to spend. If you come to a MP smelling clean you should get decent service. My experience, they don't care about looks. Good luck!

OPIllini
04-07-15, 16:19
Is kneading hands still good?It's still open, though I haven't been there in awhile either. Noticed that they haven't advertised as much on both CL and BP.

OPIllini
04-07-15, 16:22
I'll be in Chicago soon and a latin massage is definitely on my to-do list. Are there any therapists that someone could recommend? Preferably smoking hot, in their 20's, full nude, great therapeutic massage with a great sexual finish (BJ preferred.) I'm not asking too much am I?Zeus is probably your best bet. Kneading Hands, AOL, and Blue Acuna are fine too.

RobWest66
04-08-15, 15:49
I know this is turning the clock way back, but I was a big fan of Mia at Logan Square Tantricas. I read a message on here that she was advertising under another number after she left, but I can't find it online. Does anybody happen to know if she is seeing massage clients anymore?

Thanks!

StanCopier
04-09-15, 12:30
I met a girl on Ashley Madison awhile back who goes to an MP on north side, I believe called Enchanted Gardens. She gets dined on at her why from a woman there, and there are always men going in and out, supposed to be very private, anyone familiar?

Magooski
04-09-15, 22:49
Went to Elegant today and had a massage from Nicole. Cute enough, little curvy nice butt. 60 massage + 10 for TS. Nice enough, massage was an 8, no questions on the flip. Allowed me to rub legs and butt, rubbed her back a little, but did not free the girls. It was a Chinese hour and shorted 10 minutes, so I shorted her 10 on tip.

DMichaels69
04-10-15, 06:53
Excellent. They short on time, you short on tip. More should do this rather than over tip.

Went to Elegant today and had a massage from Nicole. Cute enough, little curvy nice butt. 60 massage + 10 for TS. Nice enough, massage was an 8, no questions on the flip. Allowed me to rub legs and butt, rubbed her back a little, but did not free the girls. It was a Chinese hour and shorted 10 minutes, so I shorted her 10 on tip.

PussyPoker
04-10-15, 18:55
Excellent. They short on time, you short on tip. More should do this rather than over tip.I'm with you on this one.

IlDiavolo
04-10-15, 19:22
This post is half review and half 'advice' or a good idea.

Went to PT again, drew June. Suffice it to say she's awesome.

Taking a page out of Bobs book I took the time to learn three little phrases in Korean.

Annyeong haseyo = hello.

Eottoke jinaseyo = how are you.

Orenmanida = long time no see.

You would be amazed how ingratiated they were that I took the time to do that. YMMV became "you're now a rock star here".

Plus I can now walk into any Korean AMP and immediately diffuse the idea that I could conceivably be LEO.

Thanks for great advice, Bob521!

Scraggy
04-10-15, 22:06
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/re-real-sexy-asian-natural-lady-out-call/26845223

The good news. Answers phone, is on time and it's true about the natural Ds.

Bad news. Add at least 10 to age, marginal massage skills, short on time (quotes $150 for an hour, on arrival says it is for 45 min, and is packing up at 30 min) and major up seller. HE, BJ and FS all on menu starting at 0. 6.

Would not repeat.

Scraggy
04-10-15, 22:09
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exquisite-full-body-massages-outcalls-only/22333702

I'm stuck in traffic, I'm stuck in traffic, I'm stuck in traffic. Never mind, not coming.

Really irritating and 2 hours wasted!

Be warned.

DMichaels69
04-10-15, 22:20
You love this place. I'm trying to pronounce those words. LOL.

Taking a page out of Bobs book I took the time to learn three little phrases in Korean.

Annyeong haseyo = hello.

You would be amazed how ingratiated they were that I took the time to do that. YMMV became "you're now a rock star here".

Plus I can now walk into any Korean AMP and immediately diffuse the idea that I could conceivably be LEO.

Bob521
04-11-15, 01:45
Thank you for the kind remarks. Bob.

Annyeong haseyo = hello.

IlDiavolo
04-11-15, 02:44
You love this place. I'm trying to pronounce those words. LOL.This helped me. Click on the korean phrase to hear it said in korean.

http://www.omniglot.com/language/phrases/korean.php

I didn't see anything in the rules about posting language related websites here so I'm sorry in advance if I broke a rule or anything by posting that.

Sam Singer
04-11-15, 18:16
This helped me. Click on the korean phrase to hear it said in korean.

http://www.omniglot.com/language/phrases/korean.php

I didn't see anything in the rules about posting language related websites here so I'm sorry in advance if I broke a rule or anything by posting that.Thanks.

Porn is the best way to learn to read another language, and now we know the best way to learn to speak a language.

So this hobby has an intellectual basis after all.

The lowest hanging fruit for me is: Long time no see: (orenmanida) Seems to sound close to how one will say in English with a bit of intonation.

And this will preempt the question from the mamasan or the therapist: Have you been here before? Chant it as you walk in.

Self Hi5
04-12-15, 11:28
So I called AOL spa on western looking for one of my ATFs, Vanessa and she is no longer there!! I used to get outcall from her, but lost some contacts recently and she was one of them. Damn!!

If anyone knows where she is working now, or if you have her number, please PM me. Much appreciated!

Stay safe.

AceBox
04-12-15, 12:44
I visited Sunkiss recently. I saw maybe 5 girls there and I thought all of them were attractive, friendly. I like the atmosphere there and kind of well kept compared to many. My massage was comfortable and pleasant but maybe average as far as they go (honestly I would probably evaluate it worse if it hadn't been for the fact that I thought the girl was pretty hot. We seemed to get along well, and she didn't seem particularly concerned about modesty, but when time was up she seemed to have forgotten a spot. I tried to convince her to finish but no luck. A small tip and some nice conversation on the way out. This was my idea of the best establishment except for the one rather important missing component. Should I try again?

Gamma P
04-12-15, 14:16
I enjoy going to Sunkiss. It's clean, and I always get a full hour. Everyone is attractive and nice.

However, in my experience it's the kind of place where there is no guarantee of any kind of extras. In cases where extras have been available I've known it on my first visit with a new masseuse. I say if you like the place give it another try- but be sure its with a different girl.

Good luck!

I visited Sunkiss recently. I saw maybe 5 girls there and I thought all of them were attractive, friendly. I like the atmosphere there and kind of well kept compared to many. My massage was comfortable and pleasant but maybe average as far as they go (honestly I would probably evaluate it worse if it hadn't been for the fact that I thought the girl was pretty hot. We seemed to get along well, and she didn't seem particularly concerned about modesty, but when time was up she seemed to have forgotten a spot. I tried to convince her to finish but no luck. A small tip and some nice conversation on the way out. This was my idea of the best establishment except for the one rather important missing component. Should I try again?

Bob521
04-12-15, 16:46
I have heard they do not normally provide extras. But I have no first hand experience. I would say that I know several places that do not provide extras on the first visit. Ever. They wait until they are comfortable with the guy. I also know that at ANY place, ANY girl might become interested in more of a physical relationship. I have been lucky enough to have physical relationships with girls at just about every legit establishment in my area. It takes the right connection with the right girl and a ton of perseverance. So I can't answer SunKiss, specifically, but if you liked the girl and she really liked you, then why not go back? Bob.

AceBox
04-12-15, 17:17
Probably! I would be happy with any of the ladies I saw there. Though a better massage would guarantee it! Hm, speaking of which I have another report to provide, which I shall do.

I have heard they do not normally provide extras. But I have no first hand experience. I would say that I know several places that do not provide extras on the first visit. Ever. They wait until they are comfortable with the guy. I also know that at ANY place, ANY girl might become interested in more of a physical relationship. I have been lucky enough to have physical relationships with girls at just about every legit establishment in my area. It takes the right connection with the right girl and a ton of perseverance. So I can't answer SunKiss, specifically, but if you liked the girl and she really liked you, then why not go back? Bob.

AceBox
04-12-15, 17:57
I am not really sure if this is the name but it shows up in their backpage bodyrub ads. They are on Irving. I have been a couple of times. It has not been my style, because the women are older and not so cute, sorry I just have to put that out there and it is the only negative in my book. The massages have all been well above average. And they include a nice hot towel treatment. In fact if they had just stopped at the massage that would have been fine too. But you go with the flow and they are good with their hands. I feel that they take care of their customers and do not worry about going overtime if that's what it takes. However, I like a prettier girl, so still seeking that great combination. Why have I returned? Well once I did see a really pretty younger girl on my way out. But no luck finding her again. Who knows, you could be the lucky one.

Jcon51
04-12-15, 18:04
Went to Elegant today and had a massage from Nicole. Cute enough, little curvy nice butt. 60 massage + 10 for TS. Nice enough, massage was an 8, no questions on the flip. Allowed me to rub legs and butt, rubbed her back a little, but did not free the girls. It was a Chinese hour and shorted 10 minutes, so I shorted her 10 on tip.I gave it a shot yesterday; Nicole and Maria were there. Maria is not my cup of tea but thought Nicole was sweet and she ran me way over my half hour even after I offered to upgrade to the hour. I did ask her to release the fun bags at the critical juncture, which she was more than happy to do.

All went well.

Jcon51.

Glsb13
04-13-15, 10:42
Been away awhile and was looking for the Skokie area AMP apts, some phone numbers don't ring and ads from BP are gone. Anyone have word as to what happened? Xxx936 xxx and 224 xxxxxxx down the street are ones that I had seen. Thanks for the help, stay safe.

JesusLovesMe
04-13-15, 17:42
If you don't mind the weird verification and paying $$, search Taylor + west loop on BP, especially if Tattoo is your thing. She has great reviews from the other site.

So what's the deal with this chick? I tried calling her a few times and she was really defensive over the phone. I was like Click.Did she used to go by the name Lenna Maddox? I saw Lenna a couple of years ago at a nice place near North Center in the city. As far as her being defensive, I've read Taylor's reviews on another site, and she's careful / paranoid about Unc.

Magooski
04-13-15, 21:15
I gave it a shot yesterday; Nicole and Maria were there. Maria is not my cup of tea but thought Nicole was sweet and she ran me way over my half hour even after I offered to upgrade to the hour. I did ask her to release the fun bags at the critical juncture, which she was more than happy to do.

All went well.

Jcon51.Did ya get a full or most of the hour?

Magooski
04-13-15, 21:33
Trying to expand my horizons and checked out Moon Spa 23rd and Canal. Nice place, 65 for 1 hour, including TS. I had Lisa, cute enough and great shower, very good massage and happy to the end. But here I go again, whining about time. I get there and get in the room and wait for about 8 minutes and Lisa said shower first or after. She said it would 5 more minutes. Total of 15 minutes and she gave me a good TS. Back to the room and wait for another 5 minutes! Very nice massage, but flip seemed quick. But was feeling good. Rubbed her legs, butt etc. Very nice. Then she said ok. Too quick for that. I told her we didn't start until 15 past! She said ok and continued for a few more minutes. Then she says all done and it's been only 45 minutes since the shower. She indicated more fun earlier, so I gave her 40. She said 60! She would have eArned it more except for 20 list minutes. But I have it to her, but said next time more time. I'll give it another try down the road, but I hate the Chinese hours!

BabyBoy2013
04-13-15, 21:38
Had a dream that I was out south so I stopped at Pine for a visit. Had to wait 20 min but no biggie. I did have a good time. Seniors pm for details. If anyone else is in the area I do recommend you pay them a visit.

Bob521
04-13-15, 21:55
It's weird. I have never been shorted at a Chinese place. And I good to Chinese places maybe four or five times a week. For years. In the Northwestern 'burbs. I am a regular at these places and with certain girls. Maybe Chinatown is different. Never a TS, never a sauna. That might make a difference. Also I make a point of going when it is slow in the shop. I only go places where they take appointments (vs walk-ins). I could understand if there are six guys waiting. I have seen time issues more often at Korean places, which do tend to be walk-in assembly line set-ups. Bob.

Trying to expand my horizons and checked out Moon Spa 23rd and Canal. Nice place, 65 for 1 hour, including TS. I had Lisa, cute enough and great shower, very good massage and happy to the end. But here I go again, whining about time. I get there and get in the room and wait for about 8 minutes and Lisa said shower first or after. She said it would 5 more minutes. Total of 15 minutes and she gave me a good TS. Back to the room and wait for another 5 minutes! Very nice massage, but flip seemed quick. But was feeling good. Rubbed her legs, butt etc. Very nice. Then she said ok. Too quick for that. I told her we didn't start until 15 past! She said ok and continued for a few more minutes. Then she says all done and it's been only 45 minutes since the shower. She indicated more fun earlier, so I gave her 40. She said 60! She would have eArned it more except for 20 list minutes. But I have it to her, but said next time more time. I'll give it another try down the road, but I hate the Chinese hours!

DarkKing1
04-14-15, 01:20
Had a dream that I was out south so I stopped at Pine for a visit. Had to wait 20 min but no biggie. I did have a good time. Seniors pm for details. If anyone else is in the area I do recommend you pay them a visit.I would like to know the details I never did the spa thing.

MmQuickX
04-14-15, 11:21
I'm driving through Chicago on 90/94 this evening. Are there any must-try / see AMPs off the highway between Morton Grove & maybe like 35th / Sox? I perused the forum, saw several good options in different parts of the city. But I got one opportunity at this trip (company car / I'm not local), so I'd like to make the best of it. A PM would be greatly appreciated.

I posted a review at comfort spa after someone recommended it last time I was in the area, so I'd like to say I'll post a review again based on a suggestion!

Gopher88
04-14-15, 13:35
She use to be realy great. Now it's all about the money and the boat. Back in the Sennia day's.

She would even trim my toe nail's. Got to check out 83 and 55 G.

Gopher88
04-14-15, 13:38
Magooski;2434123]Trying to expand my horizons and checked out Moon Spa 23rd and Canal. Nice place, 65 for 1 hour, including TS. I had Lisa, cute enough and great shower, very good massage and happy to the end. But here I go again, whining about time. I get there and get in the room and wait for about 8 minutes and Lisa said shower first or after. She said it would 5 more minutes. Total of 15 minutes and she gave me a good TS. Back to the room and wait for another 5 minutes! Very nice massage, but flip seemed quick. But was feeling good. Rubbed her legs, butt etc. Very nice. Then she said ok. Too quick for that. I told her we didn't start until 15 past! She said ok and continued for a few more minutes. Then she says all done and it's been only 45 minutes since the shower. She indicated more fun earlier, so I gave her 40. She said 60! She would have eArned it more except for 20 list minutes. But I have it to her, but said next time more time. I'll give it another try down the road, but I hate the Chinese hours.

Old Sennia Girl.

She use to be realy great. Now it's all about the money and the boat. Back in the Sennia day's.

She would even trim my toe nail's. Got to check out 83 and 55 G.

Gopher88
04-14-15, 13:47
I ev been wanting to try the massage scene for awhile but still haven't worked up the cojones to try but I only have 1 question are thwy fat boy friendly I do the SW scene and its not bad until I see a real hottie and for some reason they'll ignore me and hop in with some other monger.Its all about the money, Don't fall in love.

Magooski
04-14-15, 15:54
Dang, I thought I knew her! I could not remover Sieana! I could only remember Wentworth.

QUOTE=Gopher88;]Magooski;2434123]Trying to expand my horizons and checked out Moon Spa 23rd and Canal. Nice place, 65 for 1 hour, including TS. I had Lisa, cute enough and great shower, very good massage and happy to the end. But here I go again, whining about time. I get there and get in the room and wait for about 8 minutes and Lisa said shower first or after. She said it would 5 more minutes. Total of 15 minutes and she gave me a good TS. Back to the room and wait for another 5 minutes! Very nice massage, but flip seemed quick. But was feeling good. Rubbed her legs, butt etc. Very nice. Then she said ok. Too quick for that. I told her we didn't start until 15 past! She said ok and continued for a few more minutes. Then she says all done and it's been only 45 minutes since the shower. She indicated more fun earlier, so I gave her 40. She said 60! She would have eArned it more except fo.

ChezBone
04-15-15, 06:54
She used to be a lot of fun. Now like Gopher said, it is all about the money. Too bad. Enjoyed her company at Senina.

Dang, I thought I knew her! I could not remover Sieana! I could only remember Wentworth.

QUOTE=Gopher88;]Magooski;2434123]Trying to expand my horizons and checked out Moon Spa 23rd and Canal. Nice place, 65 for 1 hour, including TS. I had Lisa, cute enough and great shower, very good massage and happy to the end. But here I go again, whining about time. I get there and get in the room and wait for about 8 minutes and Lisa said shower first or after. She said it would 5 more minutes. Total of 15 minutes and she gave me a good TS. Back to the room and wait for another 5 minutes! Very nice massage, but flip seemed quick. But was feeling good. Rubbed her legs, butt etc. Very nice. Then she said ok. Too quick for that. I told her we didn't start until 15 past! She said ok and continued for a few more minutes. Then she says all done and it's been only 45 minutes since the shower. She indicated more fun earlier, so I gave her 40. She said 60! She would have eArned it more except fo.

DMichaels69
04-15-15, 08:08
Its hard to find one who is not greedy. They don't appreciate the tip anymore. They just want more tip.

She used to be a lot of fun. Now like Gopher said, it is all about the money. Too bad. Enjoyed her company at Senina.

Gopher88
04-15-15, 10:46
[QUOTE=Magooski;2434994]Dang, I thought I knew her! I could not remover Sieana! I could only remember Wentworth.

I have found out in the last six months are so. A 1/2 hour may be the way to go. Seems like it's take 35 to 40 min's.
I also have found out that usually bring out there best. And new AMP's I tell them 1/2 hour but if I like her,
I may go the extra 1/2. After 20 min's in. You usually know where it's going. G.

Goodtimechicago
04-15-15, 14:22
Dreamt of this new spot. Talent was maybe a 5 looks wise. The girl with less English skills gives a better massage but flip was effective but nothing to write home about. Damage was $65 hour, 40 tip. Won't be repeating. Hoping New Hope reopens soon.

Sleeker
04-15-15, 23:00
Dreamt of this new spot. Talent was maybe a 5 looks wise. The girl with less English skills gives a better massage but flip was effective but nothing to write home about. Damage was $65 hour, 40 tip. Won't be repeating. Hoping New Hope reopens soon.Fairly high traffic area for a business like that. New Hope is the only consistent place in Chi. Full hour and you get what you came for. They must have some formal training program as the attendants are well versed in the art.

Eafter
04-15-15, 23:24
www.chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-and-beautiful-chinese-massagedowntown-chicago/22868627

Easy to set up appointment, safe downtown location. The massage was decent and the price is good. The "happy" factor was ok. Then she went back to massaging. Obviously she is not the one in the picture, but she is cute.

In short, this place is convenient, easy to schedule, decent price, and reliable service. What more are you looking For.

JohnStu95
04-16-15, 01:35
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4971474773.html

I guess this qualifies as a parlor. It's a weird setup as it looks like an old building converted into tiny office spaces. Anyways, I texted maria and setup a late session with her over the weekend. Maria is a petite 30 something latina who is very cute. She led me up to the tiny office space she rented where she has setup candles, soft music and a massage table. I strip down and she beings the massage. Her technique is the usual AMP fair and she's takes care to make sure you're really enjoying the massage. She asked multiple times if the pressure was good, etc. From chatting with her it turns out she used to work at Massage Point, which I think closed down. On the flip, I motioned for HJ (all she provides) and she got right on it, no buzz killing neg. Required. She stays clothed but does allow roaming and some play underneath. Once the deed was finished, I tipped her the usual. 40 plus the 1 hr fee and she took it happily. The entrance fee is a little steep for the bare bones, no frills setup but it's worth the occasional spurge, especially if your into petite latinas as I am.

NewChiGuy
04-17-15, 10:42
Thanks to those that posted some advice for me a week or so ago. It helped a lot. Went to see. L. see. OnN Milwaukee ave the other day. Saw DeDe. Looks 6 body 8. Massage was a 6. After some checking that I wasnt a cop she offered extras on the flip. Good HJ, went topless and encouraged me to touch all over. Finished me off between the twins. Standard fee and tip. Not a bad trip.

DMichaels69
04-18-15, 09:49
Anyone see this one?

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/soothing-massage-out-call/24432253

Swm11
04-18-15, 14:32
I'll be in town staying on Michigan in the South Loop Thursday and Friday.

I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for a good MT or MP in the area? Looking mainly for an r&T but I'd be open to BJ or Russian.
Can be independent or AMP or RMP just so long as the massage is good. After a 13 hour drive I'm going to need it.

Thanks in advance for the help. Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

Obviously, if anyone even ends up in Connecticut and needs info let me know.

Enderwiggen
04-18-15, 15:50
Hey are there any apartment girls in the norwood park area? I remember there being a few in catherine courts but I don't have any numbers. I'm talking about north cumberland over where Megi spa is. Inbox me please. Thanks guys.

Miamiat
04-19-15, 12:33
I sent you a PM with my recommendation on Michigan Avenue.

I'll be in town staying on Michigan in the South Loop Thursday and Friday.

I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for a good MT or MP in the area? Looking mainly for an r&T but I'd be open to BJ or Russian.
Can be independent or AMP or RMP just so long as the massage is good. After a 13 hour drive I'm going to need it.

Thanks in advance for the help. Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

Obviously, if anyone even ends up in Connecticut and needs info let me know.

Mannheim
04-19-15, 20:04
Had a craving for spice so I hit montrose. Received Susie as my MT. Short Latina with a busty chest and rear. Massage was decent. Got her butt naked with some roaming but it cost me and arm and a leg. Throw in the CBJ and total damage was 150. That does not include the $70 at the door.

Do any of the girls offer FS session there?

Wirelessone
04-19-15, 22:20
www.chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-and-beautiful-chinese-massagedowntown-chicago/22868627

Easy to set up appointment, safe downtown location. The massage was decent and the price is good. The "happy" factor was ok. Then she went back to massaging. Obviously she is not the one in the picture, but she is cute.

In short, this place is convenient, easy to schedule, decent price, and reliable service. What more are you looking For.During lunch time 11 am to 2 pm and the after work heading to Metra crowd, so if you go, there is a chance you may have to wait.

Fredspy
04-19-15, 22:30
During lunch time 11 am to 2 pm and the after work heading to Metra crowd, so if you go, there is a chance you may have to wait.I believe this is Mercy's new-ish location. No sign in at the desk last time I looked. Big improvement.

Luke Appling
04-20-15, 11:51
Had a craving for spice so I hit montrose. Received Susie as my MT. Short Latina with a busty chest and rear. Massage was decent. Got her butt naked with some roaming but it cost me and arm and a leg. Throw in the CBJ and total damage was 150. That does not include the $70 at the door.

Do any of the girls offer FS session there?$220 total at Zeus for a covered BJ seems crazy to me. If all you want is a BJ, you could probably find a much better looking escort who will do it for less than that!

Luke Appling
04-20-15, 12:02
I have heard they do not normally provide extras. But I have no first hand experience. I would say that I know several places that do not provide extras on the first visit. Ever. They wait until they are comfortable with the guy. I also know that at ANY place, ANY girl might become interested in more of a physical relationship. I have been lucky enough to have physical relationships with girls at just about every legit establishment in my area. It takes the right connection with the right girl and a ton of perseverance. So I can't answer SunKiss, specifically, but if you liked the girl and she really liked you, then why not go back? Bob.I'm a regular customer there, but I just go for the really good massage these days.

There used to be a girl there who provided very generous service to me, but the staff told me she had a baby (not mine since I never received FS there) and is long gone. Seniors PM me if you know who I'm talking about since I'd like to find her again.

If you enjoy the massage keep going and maybe you'll hit it off with someone, but it's no guarantee.

IlDiavolo
04-20-15, 15:02

Do any of the girls offer FS session there?Prices will always vary of course, but in my admittedly limited experience, I'd expect to get out the door for $$ or less for FS at just about any AMP around here. And no more than $. 6 en toto for CBJ. Just for future reference, in case you have another craving!

Miamiat
04-20-15, 17:58
Luke, that would be E, and she is local. I sent you a PM.

I'm a regular customer there, but I just go for the really good massage these days.

There used to be a girl there who provided very generous service to me, but the staff told me she had a baby (not mine since I never received FS there) and is long gone. Seniors PM me if you know who I'm talking about since I'd like to find her again.

If you enjoy the massage keep going and maybe you'll hit it off with someone, but it's no guarantee.

AcrossTheUnive
04-20-15, 19:36
I have visited this place 3 times now. Lucky, Happy and another one but forgot the name. Had 3 great massages and left satisfied all 3 times but the one that I forgot the name in spite of a stellar ts performance and her great attitude, she did something that I do not like. The $$ I gave should have been enough for full service but I only got hand service. She said that she was getting to know me. Well the only thing is that really enjoyed the hand service but I just think that the full is what I should have gotten. I'm not really mad though. Her TS was awesome, the massage was Awesome and the hand shake was great.

Either way I am sticking with this place for a bit. There is another masseuse that I have seen there that is right up my alley. Looks really young and very cute. Looks more like a regular girl but very cute versus the modified look of the others. Lighter color hair.

This place is very friendly and the location is pretty convienient for me.

Luvulongtime
04-20-15, 20:56
Hey mongers and hobbyists. I am coming to the area soon and would like to walk down memory lane. Does anyone know where Anna (from Alice / Copper / New Hope / Relax) is working these days? Please PM me. Would be nice to catch up. Thanks!

DMichaels69
04-20-15, 22:11
And here the reason why you should not tip before. But you guys keeping doing it. Getting to know you she said? LOL.

This is exactly what happened to me the one time I tipped before.

I have visited this place 3 times now. Lucky, Happy and another one but forgot the name. Had 3 great massages and left satisfied all 3 times but the one that I forgot the name in spite of a stellar ts performance and her great attitude, she did something that I do not like. The $$ I gave should have been enough for full service but I only got hand service. She said that she was getting to know me. Well the only thing is that really enjoyed the hand service but I just think that the full is what I should have gotten. I'm not really mad though. Her TS was awesome, the massage was Awesome and the hand shake was great.

Either way I am sticking with this place for a bit. There is another masseuse that I have seen there that is right up my alley. Looks really young and very cute. Looks more like a regular girl but very cute versus the modified look of the others. Lighter color hair.

This place is very friendly and the location is pretty convienient for me.

AcrossTheUnive
04-20-15, 22:50
And here the reason why you should not tip before. But you guys keeping doing it. Getting to know you she said? LOL.

This is exactly what happened to me the one time I tipped before.I never have problems really by tipping before. I don't have a ton of posts here but I am no stranger to the hobby. What works for some may not work for all. I honestly think that for me it works better letting them know what is in it for them up front.

But seriously, I think she read my mind though. I honestly was in the handshake mood that day. This hand service was very very good too. She really got into it. She used other parts to do ti too. She was very spirited with it. Thinking back, I probably should not have complained after the ts and rub down. The whole service was worth the $$ but it was just different than what I normally get for the $$.

I sure wish I could remember her name though. She looked like Happy. Same build and everything. Same hair.

Eddinger
04-21-15, 11:50

Do any of the girls offer FS session there?I think they probably all do. I've fucked Raquel a few times. 2 $ is the cost for that. But I get BBBJ from her for anywhere from 80-100 $ (no cim).

Luke Appling
04-21-15, 15:33
Luke, that would be E, and she is local. I sent you a PM.Got your message, thanks.

IlDiavolo
04-21-15, 18:54
I never have problems really by tipping before. I don't have a ton of posts here but I am no stranger to the hobby. What works for some may not work for all. I honestly think that for me it works better letting them know what is in it for them up front.

But seriously, I think she read my mind though. I honestly was in the handshake mood that day. This hand service was very very good too. She really got into it. She used other parts to do ti too. She was very spirited with it. Thinking back, I probably should not have complained after the ts and rub down. The whole service was worth the $$ but it was just different than what I normally get for the $$.

I sure wish I could remember her name though. She looked like Happy. Same build and everything. Same hair.I'm going to guess it was June, does that ring a bell?

I drew Happy today, 5th time with her and its always fantastic.

Mannheim
04-21-15, 19:58
Prices will always vary of course, but in my admittedly limited experience, I'd expect to get out the door for $$ or less for FS at just about any AMP around here. And no more than $. 6 en toto for CBJ. Just for future reference, in case you have another craving!Those were the most outrageous prices I've ever paid. I'm not the kinda guy to lowball the heck out of a girl. Not that I care for her feelings, I just don't want her to have an excuse to give anything less than her best service. That was my first time at Z, appreciate the response and 411.

Sjohns
04-22-15, 21:42
Ready to begin reports after months of observations / visits.

Up first is the place just and of fifty five and S of seventy five. Let me say I was not impressed. Greeted by an older man just inside the door sitting in a chair watching tv. He shouts something and out comes what could've been his daughter for all I know, looked to be at least mid-upper 40's. Takes me to a nice room, but cold. When she comes back 5 minutes later to begin massage I'm even more disappointed. Friendly, pretty good English but just not what I'd hoped for and being my first time there didn't know what to expect. A very weak massage, lite touching, no teasing, no hints of xtras. Didn't quite last the 1 hr I paid for. Best part was the hot towels esp. Since it was cold in there. Not one reason to get excited* , left disappointed. I do give each establishment at least a 2nd chance which is fair, so I will be back sometime in the near future. I'll hope for the best and not to leave with a wilted lily.

Swm11
04-23-15, 11:51
I sent you a PM with my recommendation on Michigan Avenue.Hey miamiat, thank for the info, I replied back.

I will check that place out if I can.

It's too bad you were the only reply I received.

Magooski
04-23-15, 22:53
It was at Moon Spa on Canal and 23rd Pl. Lisa from Senina is the one that got me.Hey OP. Your mail box is full and no pm's allowed.

BigBossGuy
04-24-15, 17:09
I will be traveling to Chicago soon. I'm a long time lurker of a few cities I travel to. I am looking for a good AMP by the airport. Can someone PM me a couple spots that are FS. Thanks.

Wj0272
04-24-15, 18:04
I had Amy there. She gave me an awesome massage. She's got great tits so I dreamt seeing and sucking them. My dream continued with me being happy. I awoke and she was still giving me a massage. I gave her an extra $10 (on top of $50 tip) for such a great massage. Would love to have her come back to my room!

Rocket Dork
04-24-15, 19:11
I will be traveling to Chicago soon. I'm a long time lurker of a few cities I travel to. I am looking for a good AMP by the airport. Can someone PM me a couple spots that are FS. Thanks.Read the Forum alot of good info is on it. Rocket Dork.

Paleface
04-25-15, 23:14
Stopped by New Hope a couple days ago. Last time, a sign said they'd reopen on April 20. This time, I talked to guy on a ladder scraping paint off an awning. He didn't know nothing. Neither do I.

Elpatron
04-26-15, 08:55
Where is this at? Location?

I had Amy there. She gave me an awesome massage. She's got great tits so I dreamt seeing and sucking them. My dream continued with me being happy. I awoke and she was still giving me a massage. I gave her an extra $10 (on top of $50 tip) for such a great massage. Would love to have her come back to my room!.

Wenger
04-26-15, 09:38
[Deleted by Admin]

RubberTime88
04-26-15, 09:56
Just saw brook at logan. She was amazing. Two call, had a little awkward wait at the gate but other than that everything was perfect. Will repeat.

Jcon51
04-26-15, 14:08
Went to the Chicago avenue spot. Had a four hand. One Latin, one Asian. Very sweet, they really took their time to make sure I enjoyed it. Worth the splurge and highly recommended.

Jcon51.

CleanFun1960
04-26-15, 18:08
Heading your way next week for a couple of days and looking for a nice strip club (which from my reading, doesn't really exist in Chicago) or a massage from a beautiful young lady. Not into FS, but enjoy nice scenery, happy ending and mutual touch. Not into AMPs. European or Latina's preferred. Don't post much because I don't hobby a lot, but any tips much appreciated.

CleanFun1960
04-26-15, 18:11
Just posted for SC or Massage tips but forgot to add location. I'll be staying in Schaumburg.

Gamma P
04-26-15, 22:20
I haven't spent much time at Oki Doki- but I had a great massage from a latina there a while ago. Thanks for your report, I'll have to go back and check it out again soon.

Went to the Chicago avenue spot. Had a four hand. One Latin, one Asian. Very sweet, they really took their time to make sure I enjoyed it. Worth the splurge and highly recommended.

Jcon51.

ApplePiePussy
04-26-15, 23:00

Jcon51.How much did you tip them in that situation?

ApplePiePussy
04-27-15, 00:32
I went to this place near me about 3 months ago and had a decent time. The lady was a lot of fun but was older. So I moved on looking to find the younger talent. Well I was short on time today so I decided to go back. I walked in and paid and went to use the restroom. I always do this so that I can get a good look at all the talent and how the place is. As I'm walking towards the bathroom there was this younger decent looking girl laying down on one of the tables in her scrubs. She was alright looking. Not the best but I wouldn't mind her one bit. So there I am laying down naked on the table, expecting her to come in, and the door opens and my jaw freaking drops. Here is this other gorgeous girl, about 25 or 26, long brown hair, in a freaking dress and heels. I was so shocked I didn't know what to say. I've seen that type of dress before in the ads on BP, which are always fake. It's like some kind of professional massage dress or whatever. Anyways, she looked absolutely stunning. Definitely, the most attractive girl I've seen at an AMP outside of Sunkiss. So I'm super excited and she begins the massage. She pulls a towel over me and does that pat down thing and a bit of a massage. Then she removes it and puts it on the side of the table. She goes "Nice body. " (I lift and am in decent shape.).

Then she begins a really good therapeutic massage. At this point, I don't know what to think because I've had standard service at this place without a problem before, but one thing I know, that better the massage the less of a chance you are getting anything. It feels like too good of a massage and basically I tell myself if this is real I will never need to go anywhere else. She keeps complimenting me but is otherwise kind of shy. When she goes to my legs she gets close but absolutely no teasing. So then I'm thinking this is legit. Oh well, at least she is hot. It's time for the flip and I jump over I'm so excited. She doesn't put the towel on and so now I'm thinking it might be standard service after all.

Well she starts massaging me and smiling and I start feeling her body up a little, being careful not to go too far, just kinda like her back and arms. She does a very thorough massage, while I'm kind of massaging her. She gets closer and closer but no go. Finally she says, "Ok done. " And I'm like. Damn it. I knew it. Well then she goes. "Your massage is nice. " And without pause I'm like. Ok lay down and I'll give you a better one. Well she does. She jumps up on the table. So there she is on the table, in her clothes, and I'm massaging her really slowly. She keeps complimenting me on my technique and meanwhile I'm naked with my wang at full attention and I'm still not sure what the deal is. Finally she says ok thank you with a big smile and gets up. She helps me dress and we hug a few times and get very close. She tells me her schedule and then goes to get me water. I leave the place completely confused and not sure what to make of it. One thing is for sure. I will be back.

Sam Singer
04-27-15, 01:28
I went to this place near me about 3 months ago and had a decent time. The lady was a lot of fun but was older. So I moved on looking to find the younger talent. ...One thing is for sure. I will be back.Geez. That is quite a bit of twists and turns that ends in a cliff hanger. Keep us posted. I wonder now if you could have asked her, but I know it is easy for me to say. Next time if you get to massage her, test the limits. That will spit out some useful data! Good luck.

Kellster
04-27-15, 03:17
Heading your way next week for a couple of days and looking for a nice strip club (which from my reading, doesn't really exist in Chicago) or a massage from a beautiful young lady. Not into FS, but enjoy nice scenery, happy ending and mutual touch. Not into AMPs. European or Latina's preferred. Don't post much because I don't hobby a lot, but any tips much appreciated.Since you're staying in Schaumburg- for European massage best bet is probably Golden Hands. It's located there- a lot of info is on it in the Roselle forum. You have to call ahead to make an appt. They might do outcall too- although I've never gotten that. The massage is more relaxing than therapeutic- so if you have a bad back forget about it. I don't know of any Latina's. You could also try Tatianna's located in Schaumburg- never been to that location.

Strip club wise- the closest is Heavenly Bodies in Elk Grove. It's a bikini club- but they go topless in the VIP Room, although they've lost some great talent- there are still some hot dancers there- it just depends which day you go. YMMV with regards to dances- some give better contact dances than others. They had a couple of cute Latina dancers last time I went. Good luck!

Paleface
04-27-15, 09:42
New Hope is open again, two new girls, both young, and the ones we knew before. All is well.

JayP654
04-27-15, 15:34
Anyone been to Kneading Hands recently? The one on Pulaski? Seen mixed reviews just wondering if it is any good. PM if you have details. Thanks.

AceBox
04-27-15, 16:42
I was just about to post the same thing.

New Hope is open again, two new girls, both young, and the ones we knew before. All is well.

AceBox
04-27-15, 16:47
I sort of enjoy the feeling of what kind of service will this be. Good massage? Pretty girl? Happy ending? Not that I go all that often in any event, but I have been avoiding the go to places and instead getting shut down at a couple of spots in part because of my enjoyment of the curiosity. That sounds like a pretty good experience for you!

I went to this place near me about 3 months ago and had a decent time. The lady was a lot of fun but was older. So I moved on looking to find the younger talent. Well I was short on time today so I decided to go back. I walked in and paid and went to use the restroom. I always do this so that I can get a good look at all the talent and how the place is. As I'm walking towards the bathroom there was this younger decent looking girl laying down on one of the tables in her scrubs. She was alright looking. Not the best but I wouldn't mind her one bit. So there I am laying down naked on the table, expecting her to come in, and the door opens and my jaw freaking drops. Here is this other gorgeous girl, about 25 or 26, long brown hair, in a freaking dress and heels. I was so shocked I didn't know what to say. I've seen that type of dress before in the ads on BP, which are always fake. It's like some kind of professional massage dress or whatever. Anyways, she looked absolutely stunning. Definitely, the most attractive girl I've seen at an AMP outside of Sunkiss. So I'm super excited and she begins the massage. She pulls a towel over me and does that pat down thing and a bit of a massage. Then she removes it and puts it on the side of the table. She goes "Nice body. " (I lift and am in decent shape.).

Then she begins a really good therapeutic massage. At this point, I don't know what to think because I've had standard service at this place without a problem before, but one thing I know, that better the massage the less of a chance you are getting anything. It feels like too good of a massage and basically I tell myself if this is real I will never need to go anywhere else. She keeps complimenting me but is otherwise kind of shy. When she goes to my legs she gets close but absolutely no teasing. So then I'm thinking this is legit. Oh well, at least she is hot. It's time for the flip and I jump over I'm so excited. She doesn't put the towel on and so now I'm thinking it might be standard service after all.

Well she starts massaging me and smiling and I start feeling her body up a little, being careful not to go too far, just kinda like her back and arms. She does a very thorough massage, while I'm kind of massaging her. She gets closer and closer but no go. Finally she says, "Ok done. " And I'm like. Damn it. I knew it. Well then she goes. "Your massage is nice. " And without pause I'm like. Ok lay down and I'll give you a better one. Well she does. She jumps up on the table. So there she is on the table, in her clothes, and I'm massaging her really slowly. She keeps complimenting me on my technique and meanwhile I'm naked with my wang at full attention and I'm still not sure what the deal is. Finally she says ok thank you with a big smile and gets up. She helps me dress and we hug a few times and get very close. She tells me her schedule and then goes to get me water. I leave the place completely confused and not sure what to make of it. One thing is for sure. I will be back.

Fredspy
04-27-15, 16:53
Where is this at? Location?

.South Wabash between 8th and 9th street.

Sjohns
04-27-15, 19:36
When I think of this place I think of ZZ top. But this aint no Texas town.

Anyway, went to Ivy, you know the place near the tracks in a nice strip mall location. Walked in with no appointment, no problem, a couple cuties at the front desk. Met the owner and chatted for about 15-20 minutes while waiting. He was a bit upset I had to wait to so long (even without an appointment) and gave me his business card with a credit for my next visit!! Went for an hour and had a great massage, truly relaxing and enjoyable, but 60 minutes goes by fast when you're having a nice time. Of course I will be repeating.

BTW, look up the lyrics if you don't get my opening line.

CleanFun1960
04-27-15, 19:47
Since you're staying in Schaumburg- for European massage best bet is probably Golden Hands. It's located there- a lot of info is on it in the Roselle forum. You have to call ahead to make an appt. They might do outcall too- although I've never gotten that. The massage is more relaxing than therapeutic- so if you have a bad back forget about it. I don't know of any Latina's. You could also try Tatianna's located in Schaumburg- never been to that location.

Strip club wise- the closest is Heavenly Bodies in Elk Grove. It's a bikini club- but they go topless in the VIP Room, although they've lost some great talent- there are still some hot dancers there- it just depends which day you go. YMMV with regards to dances- some give better contact dances than others. They had a couple of cute Latina dancers last time I went. Good luck!Thanks for the tips Kellster. I'll read up on Golden Hands--sounds promising.

Hrodebert
04-28-15, 01:00
Why did you have to wait if there were two cuties at the front desk?

When I think of this place I think of ZZ top. But this aint no Texas town.

Anyway, went to Ivy, you know the place near the tracks in a nice strip mall location. Walked in with no appointment, no problem, a couple cuties at the front desk. Met the owner and chatted for about 15-20 minutes while waiting. He was a bit upset I had to wait to so long (even without an appointment) and gave me his business card with a credit for my next visit!! Went for an hour and had a great massage, truly relaxing and enjoyable, but 60 minutes goes by fast when you're having a nice time. Of course I will be repeating.

BTW, look up the lyrics if you don't get my opening line.

Plough
04-28-15, 04:37
In Chicago downtown on business and looking to enjoy myself. Any recommendations on the EMP / AMP scene FS or verified providers would be much appreciated. Will not be very mobile because of tight schedule.

Sjohns
04-28-15, 06:13
Why did you have to wait if there were two cuties at the front desk?Two others were working. The two at desk weren't scheduled until later.

DrDerrick
04-28-15, 08:29
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/your-dominican-is-here-hodream-best-gina-brunnete-dd-busty-sweet-sexy/25726866

Maybe yes maybe I got my nose open a little bit. But every now and then you come across a particular provider that is awesome. Gina is one of those girls it always has a great attitude and a smile on her face she lifts my spirits and makes me feel great. I have a pretty stressful job and she is my number one go to girl when I really need to come down to earth and get ready for the next days challenge. My challenge for my mongering Brothers is to see this girl and see if it's just me or she is as awesome as I think she is. I'm sure quite a few of you have already seen her and you will second my opinions but I would advise those of you all who have not seen her to see her for yourself.

Nugs15
04-29-15, 10:51
I'd love to take the challenge if she was truly an independent. The number is Atth to many different girls.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/your-dominican-is-here-hodream-best-gina-brunnete-dd-busty-sweet-sexy/25726866

Maybe yes maybe I got my nose open a little bit. But every now and then you come across a particular provider that is awesome. Gina is one of those girls it always has a great attitude and a smile on her face she lifts my spirits and makes me feel great. I have a pretty stressful job and she is my number one go to girl when I really need to come down to earth and get ready for the next days challenge. My challenge for my mongering Brothers is to see this girl and see if it's just me or she is as awesome as I think she is. I'm sure quite a few of you have already seen her and you will second my opinions but I would advise those of you all who have not seen her to see her for yourself.

SeanDoe99
04-29-15, 17:47
I just scheduled an appt. What is the tipping standard??

SeanDoe99
04-29-15, 19:24

Maybe yes maybe I got my nose open a little bit. But every now and then you come across a particular provider that is awesome. Gina is one of those girls it always has a great attitude and a smile on her face she lifts my spirits and makes me feel great. I have a pretty stressful job and she is my number one go to girl when I really need to come down to earth and get ready for the next days challenge. My challenge for my mongering Brothers is to see this girl and see if it's just me or she is as awesome as I think she is. I'm sure quite a few of you have already seen her and you will second my opinions but I would advise those of you all who have not seen her to see her for yourself.Recap of my first visit with Gina. She is sweet and see as hell. Paid $. 6 for the hour. She begins the massage and almost immediately gets down to her "work attire. " Massage was nonexistent. Lots of light sensual touching & teasing. Flip after 10 min or so. Right to the handshake with promises of more fun on repeat visit. Tried offering a tip for extra service but she declined and said she wanted to get to know me more first. 1 hour session was over in 30. Normally this would be a deal breaker for repeat visits but she was VERY friendly. I will have to repeat and see what happens.

Sjohns
04-29-15, 19:44
Recap of my first visit with Gina. She is sweet and see as hell. Paid $. 6 for the hour. She begins the massage and almost immediately gets down to her "work attire. " Massage was nonexistent. Lots of light sensual touching & teasing. Flip after 10 min or so. Right to the handshake with promises of more fun on repeat visit. Tried offering a tip for extra service but she declined and said she wanted to get to know me more first. 1 hour session was over in 30. Normally this would be a deal breaker for repeat visits but she was VERY friendly. I will have to repeat and see what happens.That's quite an overpayment for no massage, about 10 minutes of lite touching / teasing, and then a handshake? All for the total of about 30 minutes and a buck 60?? I'd be interested in your next report with the same masseuse.

BigDog16
04-29-15, 20:19
Recap of my first visit with Gina. She is sweet and see as hell. Paid $. 6 for the hour. She begins the massage and almost immediately gets down to her "work attire. " Massage was nonexistent. Lots of light sensual touching & teasing. Flip after 10 min or so. Right to the handshake with promises of more fun on repeat visit. Tried offering a tip for extra service but she declined and said she wanted to get to know me more first. 1 hour session was over in 30. Normally this would be a deal breaker for repeat visits but she was VERY friendly. I will have to repeat and see what happens.Dr Derrick has shilled for ladies in the past. You got ripped off son.

Ziggy1
04-30-15, 11:13
Hi Everyone, anyone know of someplace near downtown where my GF can get a decent massage from a FEMALE while leaving happy? It is something she wants to try and we'll be visiting in a couple of weeks. Thanks.

MrTisBad
04-30-15, 11:41
Vist to Pt on 83 with Joann.

Not bad looks and friendly -.

Negative- paid the 70 for the hour gave mama 80 went for ts. 10 change was on the table when we got back but at some point was picked up and I did not notice.

Then pushed me for 60 for he and I gave in.

So I will not go back because she clearly took that extra 10 when my head was turned and I did not think about it until after.

AcrossTheUnive
04-30-15, 12:00

Negative- paid the 70 for the hour gave mama 80 went for ts. 10 change was on the table when we got back but at some point was picked up and I did not notice.

So I will not go back because she clearly took that extra 10 when my head was turned and I did not think about it until after.That sucks. I have paid in the same manner as you did on a few occasions there but they always picked it up in front of me at tip time.

I would not mark it off your list. I prefer them and always have a good time.

DMichaels69
04-30-15, 13:04
Sounds like she picked up the 10 dollars and did not ask him which is no good. As far as the HE goes, a lot of places a pushing for 60 these days.

That sucks. I have paid in the same manner as you did on a few occasions there but they always picked it up in front of me at tip time.

I would not mark it off your list. I prefer them and always have a good time.

DMichaels69
04-30-15, 15:44
This also is a reminder that although they put on a good show, they can't be trusted. Leave you wallet in the car because if she took 10 dollars, I'm sure she would go after a wallet if she wanted to.

So I will not go back because she clearly took that extra 10 when my head was turned and I did not think about it until after.

BabyBoy2013
04-30-15, 16:22

So I will not go back because she clearly took that extra 10 when my head was turned and I did not think about it until after.I was there not too long ago also and she also left my 10 on the table but she never picked it up. I grabbed it and included it with her tip. She seemed very friendly but hey you never know.

Vern2020
04-30-15, 18:44
Tried this place the other night. I forget what it's called. Nature's Earth Massage or something like that. Got a 40 something Korean woman. Attractive. Nice massage. 40 finish. Would repeat.

Also tried Elegance on Grand for the first time. Same experience as described above, but with a 20-something Chinese girl.

BoomBaby
04-30-15, 19:47
Any milking table providers in chicago? Visiting for the weekend. I can share some info on Mke / North Chicago spas. Thanks.

Magooski
04-30-15, 22:34
I was there not too long ago also and she also left my 10 on the table but she never picked it up. I grabbed it and included it with her tip. She seemed very friendly but hey you never know.I had a 10 spot removed from my wallet while taking shower at Seianas off wentworth in Chinatown. Never went back! Did not notice until heading to the parking lot.

Scraggy
04-30-15, 23:01
From Craiglist therapeutic, indeed therapeutic and legit. In a River North office building with a receptionist and everything. But this Daniela is way better looking than even the irresistible picture, a really great massage, slow and sensual even if draped, and the whole package was enough for me to shoot my load without an actual HE. Looks and body are at least a 10 and so is the massage, damage is 1. 1 for the hour + 0. 2 because she's so terrific and sweet, to boot.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4998907699.html

ChineseDragon
05-01-15, 01:32
Got Seleina boring with attitude no roaming standard finish asking 70 at the door. Cute 20's big top would not repeat.

DMichaels69
05-01-15, 07:29
Wow, what a babe.

From Craiglist therapeutic, indeed therapeutic and legit. In a River North office building with a receptionist and everything. But this Daniela is way better looking than even the irresistible picture, a really great massage, slow and sensual even if draped, and the whole package was enough for me to shoot my load without an actual HE. Looks and body are at least a 10 and so is the massage, damage is 1. 1 for the hour + 0. 2 because she's so terrific and sweet, to boot.

Dwd1982
05-01-15, 09:09

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4998907699.htmlIs it her in the pic? Those are massive TaTas!

Do you think more would be available with repeat visits?

TonyDe
05-01-15, 20:50
She is HOT!!Are you saying you gave $130 for a massage with no extras? Because if that's the case, Ill jerk off to her photo for free.

ChockWow
05-02-15, 01:28
Got Seleina boring with attitude no roaming standard finish asking 70 at the door. Cute 20's big top would not repeat.Funny. Got the same girl. Massage was actually pretty good and had a nice chat. Told me. 70 to leave happy and because I just had another disappointment earlier told her no. Decided to go with big head today. She is cute, but price was insulting.

SouthsideIrish
05-02-15, 08:26
Funny. Got the same girl. Massage was actually pretty good and had a nice chat. Told me. 70 to leave happy and because I just had another disappointment earlier told her no. Decided to go with big head today. She is cute, but price was insulting.Had Jennifer at the one letter place on the south side try and catch me at 80 for a shake. I just kinda laughed. Then she tryed 70. Shook my head. I walked out relaxed for the standard.

Magooski
05-03-15, 00:48
Had Jennifer at the one letter place on the south side try and catch me at 80 for a shake. I just kinda laughed. Then she tryed 70. Shook my head. I walked out relaxed for the standard.She has quite the sense of humor if she thinks she is worth 80 or 70! She does give a very good massage, but not for those rates. Who does she think she is. A Latina?? .

VRooomBada
05-03-15, 12:13
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/logan-tantricas-gave-me-aids-chicagos-brooke/27222621

Long time lurker, first time poster. What is up with this? Could there possibly be any truth to it, or just some hater slandering them? I personally think LT provides a great service and I haven't gotten anything more than HR in recent times.

Jcon51
05-03-15, 19:39
How much did you tip them in that situation?Hi BR,

They were really good and I left them each 60. They went above and beyond in my view.

Datsurman
05-04-15, 17:33
I don't believe she is legit. Did you make a hard offer or just lay there and wait to see whether she would risk a felony conviction for you?

Paleface
05-05-15, 00:10
Sounds like she picked up the 10 dollars and did not ask him which is no good. As far as the HE goes, a lot of places a pushing for 60 these days.60 is way too much. It's 0. 40. That's scale. If inflation kicks in, we should probably reconsider, but that hasn't happened. They are greedy. I prefer not to discuss money with them but if she asks for 60, I offer $, and tell her what for. She usually refuses $ and goes for. 4. Nothing gets me limp like negotiations. 0. 40 is generous. If she wants more, she knows how to get it, so do we. We're in this together. We have to stick together.

Paleface
05-05-15, 00:18
That's quite an overpayment for no massage, about 10 minutes of lite touching / teasing, and then a handshake? All for the total of about 30 minutes and a buck 60?? I'd be interested in your next report with the same masseuse.I can't believe what I'm reading here. Somewhere in Chitown the girl is tell her side of this story, and her friends are falling on the floor laughing.

Sjohns
05-06-15, 20:53
60 is way too much. It's 0. 40. That's scale. If inflation kicks in, we should probably reconsider, but that hasn't happened. They are greedy. I prefer not to discuss money with them but if she asks for 60, I offer $, and tell her what for. She usually refuses $ and goes for. 4. Nothing gets me limp like negotiations. 0. 40 is generous. If she wants more, she knows how to get it, so do we. We're in this together. We have to stick together.Why oh why do some keep giving in to these over inflated price gouging tactics?? Quit paying more than. 40 for the std. Happy. If you can get away with less then great! Some of us do. Doesn't hurt to try, but don't be rude about it, just be prepared to give more if need be. RTFF like others have said and get an idea of the avg / fair rate is for whatever you are looking for.

Normal Guy
05-07-15, 20:52
Last year in May I had a great time at Mercy both downtown and in Chinatown. Are they still there?

Any suggestions on better places downtown?

Any LMPs?

Thanks-.

Norm (from Miami)

Wirelessone
05-08-15, 11:24
Last year in May I had a great time at Mercy both downtown and in Chinatown. Are they still there?

Any suggestions on better places downtown?

Any LMPs?

Thanks-.

Norm (from Miami)Here is the link to their new downtown location, main difference is that you no longer have to sign in at the new building. All services that were available at the old location are available at the new location

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-and-beautiful-chinese-massagedowntown-chicago/22868627

Mercy chinatown is still at the same location but I would say they have dialed back the entertainment substantially since last year, another monger may have a different opinion.

IlDiavolo
05-08-15, 17:07
Yet another visit, but with new provider, Chuy.

Massage: 4.

Looks: 8.

Extras: 6.

Like pizza, a bad visit to PT is still always pretty good. I actually have a back injury and needed a good massage, which I usually do get here, but Chuy seemed a bit rushed. Good TS, no sauna. She could tell I was hurting and paid some attn to the area, but not long enough before the flip. FS for 1. 2, uninspired but acceptable. Jun and Joann are definitely more enthusiastic, Happy a close third. Chuy was very sweet but a) likes to bite and b) will pinch the shit out of your nipples if you let her. Also didn't want to turn over for me for DS, which I'm fine with, but thought you all might like to know.

Vern2020
05-09-15, 00:45
One of my ATF's, Lina, has moved from Zen Spa to a new place called Grand Spa (Grand and Noble, 1400 w). I give her a great recommendation based on the quality of massage. For those looking for a good massage first and foremost, you might want to try. HE might be a possibility down the line once she gets to know you, but might not be available at first, FYI.

other11
05-10-15, 04:16
So I made my first visit to PT a month ago after seeing the reviews here. Thought I had found shangri-la! Finally got enough cash together for a return visit tonight. But when I arrived around 8:30 PM noticed Sheriff's car parked alone in the back of the lot. Lights off with someone sitting in the drivers seat. The car was parked so it was not very visible if you weren't looking carefully. But I am sure whoever was in that car had a clear view of the entrance to PT. Didn't stop driving and drove right out of the lot. Circled back 15 minutes later to see if anything was going on. Sheriff's car was in the same spot, same situation, so again I didn't stop and headed home for the night. Whats up with that? Problems in paradise? And I so need a massage.

GiggiD
05-10-15, 17:30
I don't get to IL very often, but when I do, the old Conifer is my go-to spot. Had some Coffee that was extra rich and was served in a cup with an especially fine rim. It cost the same as usual, but I would have paid extra for the enthusiasm with which it was delivered. I returned a few days later, but someone else got my Coffee and I couldn't wait around until more was ready so I met Bobbie instead. I can't think of a way to work her name into a double entendre, so I'll just say she was young and beautiful with firm enhancements. There was a distance in her performance though, that her beauty did not make up for. Plus she wouldn't stick her tongue up my ass.

-G.

IlDiavolo
05-10-15, 23:25
I don't get to IL very often, but when I do, the old Conifer is my go-to spot. Had some Coffee that was extra rich and was served in a cup with an especially fine rim. It cost the same as usual, but I would have paid extra for the enthusiasm with which it was delivered. I returned a few days later, but someone else got my Coffee and I couldn't wait around until more was ready so I met Bobbie instead. I can't think of a way to work her name into a double entendre, so I'll just say she was young and beautiful with firm enhancements. There was a distance in her performance though, that her beauty did not make up for. Plus she wouldn't stick her tongue up my ass.

-G.I LOL'ed. : D.

Sam Singer
05-11-15, 00:33
I don't get to IL very often, but when I do, the old Conifer is my go-to spot. Had some Coffee that was extra rich and was served in a cup with an especially fine rim.There is a lot to decode there I will ask for her help if I need to caffeinate.

Just to have some fun, inspired by your creative double entendre, here is the continuation of the DE. (hey, I only had a minute ;) ).

"..I returned a few days later, but someone else got my Coffee and I couldn't wait around until more was ready so I opted for a different coffee mug http://i3.cpcache.com/product/124602274/hello_my_name_is_bobbie_mug.jpg This looks young and beautiful with firm enhancements. There was a distance in the aroma of the coffee served in this mug though, that her surface beauty did not make up for. Being a coffee connoisseur I can tell. Plus she would not anchor and rock my bottom which I expect out of my coffee"

Head First
05-11-15, 13:16
Did anyone else catch this yesterday on TV. I was flipping thru the channels and I happened on Check Please. We've all seen it right, on WTTW. One of the reviews is for a burger place out on W Irving Park. LeadBelly. There sitting at one of the tables is a massuese I know I've been with a couple X. It's a good shot of her so I definitely recognize her. FF and pause at the 5:28 mark. http://checkplease.wttw.com/restaurants/leadbelly It's been a while since I've seen her so I don't know what she's doing now but she still looks good. I'm racking my brain trying to remember the spot but so far I can't place her. Funny.

StayPuff
05-11-15, 18:35
There once was a time where I had plenty of LMP's to choose from that offered nice comprehensive menus. Seems like those days are over. Even one of my ATF has cut back their menu and said they only serve appetizers now.

Anyway if any seniors know any LMP's or independent latinas that have all options on the flip, please PM me. Tantra / Nuru (real nuru, not the fake crap) is a plus.

MShah2333
05-11-15, 18:37
There once was a time where I had plenty of LMP's to choose from that offered nice comprehensive menus. Seems like those days are over. Even one of my ATF has cut back their menu and said they only serve appetizers now.

Anyway if any seniors know any LMP's or independent latinas that have all options on the flip, please PM me. Tantra / Nuru (real nuru, not the fake crap) is a plus.I too have been looking for a real NURU provider, if anyone has any details I can share any info I have.

IlDiavolo
05-11-15, 19:38
So I made my first visit to PT a month ago after seeing the reviews here. Thought I had found shangri-la! Finally got enough cash together for a return visit tonight. But when I arrived around 8:30 PM noticed Sheriff's car parked alone in the back of the lot. Lights off with someone sitting in the drivers seat. The car was parked so it was not very visible if you weren't looking carefully. But I am sure whoever was in that car had a clear view of the entrance to PT. Didn't stop driving and drove right out of the lot. Circled back 15 minutes later to see if anything was going on. Sheriff's car was in the same spot, same situation, so again I didn't stop and headed home for the night. Whats up with that? Problems in paradise? And I so need a massage.Was thinking about going by there tomorrow (again). Will definitely keep my eyes peeled as this is my go-to spot. Never seen any sign of LEO there and always check, but you've definitely got me concerned.

Magooski
05-11-15, 22:38
So I made my first visit to PT a month ago after seeing the reviews here. Thought I had found shangri-la! Finally got enough cash together for a return visit tonight. But when I arrived around 8:30 PM noticed Sheriff's car parked alone in the back of the lot. Lights off with someone sitting in the drivers seat. The car was parked so it was not very visible if you weren't looking carefully. But I am sure whoever was in that car had a clear view of the entrance to PT. Didn't stop driving and drove right out of the lot. Circled back 15 minutes later to see if anything was going on. Sheriff's car was in the same spot, same situation, so again I didn't stop and headed home for the night. Whats up with that? Problems in paradise? And I so need a massage.Harassment.

Scraggy
05-12-15, 06:10
I don't believe she is legit. Did you make a hard offer or just lay there and wait to see whether she would risk a felony conviction for you?"Hard offer" LOL.

When I go back, we'll see if things loosen up.

In the meantime, be sure to let us all know what happens with your "hard offer" ! Good luck.

With or without extras, a really first rate professional massage in a high end place with a stunning lady well worth the $.

Smith1490
05-12-15, 18:43
One of my ATF's, Lina, has moved from Zen Spa to a new place called Grand Spa (Grand and Noble, 1400 w). I give her a great recommendation based on the quality of massage. For those looking for a good massage first and foremost, you might want to try. HE might be a possibility down the line once she gets to know you, but might not be available at first, FYI.Seconding this. Lina was part of the Lina / Christina duo from several year back at Sunkiss and is an ATF of mine too. Would be fun to know where Christina wound up at and if her menu ever expanded.

Helen who was at Zen for a while and moved on to a spa on Sherman avenue in Evanston is a great session as well.

Smith1490
05-12-15, 18:53
Massage was not impressive and nothing extra offered on either of my two visits. Avoid.

ChineseDragon
05-13-15, 06:34
Older crew working lackluster massage on way out saw other lady just as old.

Dwd1982
05-13-15, 08:04
"Hard offer" LOL.

When I go back, we'll see if things loosen up.

In the meantime, be sure to let us all know what happens with your "hard offer" ! Good luck.

With or without extras, a really first rate professional massage in a high end place with a stunning lady well worth the $.So I went to see Daniela last week. It's at a place called the Beauty Cell on Erie and Michigan. She's average looking and the massage was ok. It's extremely overpriced ($1. 1) and absolutely not worth it. You will never get extras there. Stay away.

Biliator
05-13-15, 11:50
Seconding this. Lina was part of the Lina / Christina duo from several year back at Sunkiss and is an ATF of mine too. Would be fun to know where Christina wound up at and if her menu ever expanded.

Helen who was at Zen for a while and moved on to a spa on Sherman avenue in Evanston is a great session as well.Christina (at least as of about three months ago) is working limited hours at a spa on the west side of Western, in the 1500 block. No expansion to the menu, at least not for me. LOL.

GiggiD
05-13-15, 13:29
Your box is full so I couldn't PM your reply. Coffee is the girl you are looking for, about 40 with shoulder length black hair with small waves in it, thin with natural but non saggy body, teeth have a slightly grayish look. YMMV. Enjoy!

-G.

IlDiavolo
05-13-15, 16:14
Seconding this. Lina was part of the Lina / Christina duo from several year back at Sunkiss and is an ATF of mine too. Would be fun to know where Christina wound up at and if her menu ever expanded.

Helen who was at Zen for a while and moved on to a spa on Sherman avenue in Evanston is a great session as well.Christina and her sister Nikki both work at Lolium Spa on Western. Both give excellent legit massages. I seriously doubt extras are available from either of them but if you know different, I'm all ears, they're both gorgeous, but I've only ever gotten legit massages from them and no hint of extras at all. I can't ask because of how I came to be acquainted with them (mutual friend).

Dwd1982
05-13-15, 18:11

Helen who was at Zen for a while and moved on to a spa on Sherman avenue in Evanston is a great session as well.Agreed! Those two are my favorite. I've been seeing Lina for a while and her sessions are amazing. Hands down the best standard finish. You got to be patient though!

Does anyone know where Christina is right now? I called bodywise last week and they told me she quit a while ago. I lost her cell and have no idea where she is. Any help is appreciated!

Bm392
05-13-15, 23:24
There is not name on the place but the contract info is listed above.

I drive by this place and I decide to try it for the heck of it. I call and make an appointment. I tell the lady on the phone that I am 10 out. I go to the ATM and I am ringing the bell within 10 min.

The lady reluctantly opens the door and says that they are busy even after I tell her that I just called. I am a clean cut guy but it didn't matter. Don't waste your time on this place.

IlDiavolo
05-13-15, 23:25
Agreed! Those two are my favorite. I've been seeing Lina for a while and her sessions are amazing. Hands down the best standard finish. You got to be patient though!

Does anyone know where Christina is right now? I called bodywise last week and they told me she quit a while ago. I lost her cell and have no idea where she is. Any help is appreciated!Read the post below yours for the answer to your question.

IlDiavolo
05-13-15, 23:26

I drive by this place and I decide to try it for the heck of it. I call and make an appointment. I tell the lady on the phone that I am 10 out. I go to the ATM and I am ringing the bell within 10 min.

The lady reluctantly opens the door and says that they are busy even after I tell her that I just called. I am a clean cut guy but it didn't matter. Don't waste your time on this place.Even at my favorite places where I'm well known, if there are no girls available when I get there, I'm asked to wait. Suit and tie, shorts and t, doesn't matter. 1st come 1st serve.

Bm392
05-13-15, 23:33
Having already struck out once, I stop by Elegant. The first that I went to this place, the old owner took care of me. No fun.

This time a very fine lady named Claire came to the front to take me back. . 6 for an hour (which is 50 min) and. 1 for table shower. Table shower was ok and the massage was a little above average. All options are available for standard prices (bring your own cover). Claire looks are worth the price of admission on its own!

Miamiat
05-14-15, 01:14
Christina and her sister Nikki both work at Lolium Spa on Western. Both give excellent legit massages. I seriously doubt extras are available from either of them but if you know different, I'm all ears, they're both gorgeous, but I've only ever gotten legit massages from them and no hint of extras at all. I can't ask because of how I came to be acquainted with them (mutual friend).Christina works at the place on Western (just South of North Ave) a few days a week. She also puts in time at S&L Nail on South Michigan (don't let the name fool you. It doesn't fool anyone else). I don't know about Nikki.

Bm392
05-14-15, 13:29
I could maybe buy that except for two points 1. The short time between my call and my arrival 2. The look on her face when she open the door. She looked at me like dirt.

I guess we will see in future reviews.

Even at my favorite places where I'm well known, if there are no girls available when I get there, I'm asked to wait. Suit and tie, shorts and t, doesn't matter. 1st come 1st serve.

Head First
05-14-15, 15:01

The lady reluctantly opens the door and says that they are busy even after I tell her that I just called. I am a clean cut guy but it didn't matter. Don't waste your time on this place.4, 5, 6 yrs ago this used to be one of my favorite spots in the whole city. I'd stop in once sometimes twice a week. If you were a regular you got treated like a King. But then all the busts and closings came and they had to be way more careful not to be shut down. Now it's down to one girl and even though she knows me from before, it's rare that she'll open the door even for me, and I've been there hundreds of times over the years. I agree that it's probably a waste of time here unless you book an appt. And then good luck especially if you're a new face. Better options out there.

Sjohns
05-14-15, 17:12
So I made my first visit to PT a month ago after seeing the reviews here. Thought I had found shangri-la! Finally got enough cash together for a return visit tonight. But when I arrived around 8:30 PM noticed Sheriff's car parked alone in the back of the lot. Lights off with someone sitting in the drivers seat. The car was parked so it was not very visible if you weren't looking carefully. But I am sure whoever was in that car had a clear view of the entrance to PT. Didn't stop driving and drove right out of the lot. Circled back 15 minutes later to see if anything was going on. Sheriff's car was in the same spot, same situation, so again I didn't stop and headed home for the night. Whats up with that? Problems in paradise? And I so need a massage.Went by yesterday lunchtime and parked over and to the right as things looked busy. Before I get out of the car, I noticed an unmarked, dark 4 dr sedan pull up in front and pause for maybe 10-15 secs. I could be wrong but it seemed to be making note of the 2 cars and / or license no. S parked in front. If you drive a blue lexus or a white bmw, hope all is well. Needless to say, I didn't stick around. Maybe another day. Careful out there fellas.

Datsurman
05-14-15, 19:40
I haven't been there in a while but I am overdue for a thorough table shower. Somebody give me a reco for a current hottie and I will report back on this LE situation that has you all so scared.

Guaranteed, the only way anything happens to you at a massage parlor is if the cops witness you handing the masseuse a bank roll while she has her hand wrapped around your dick. Your risk is that they raid the place while you are there. If so, your story is that it's your first time there. You're getting a legit massage before meeting some friends for Bible study.

Went by yesterday lunchtime and parked over and to the right as things looked busy. Before I get out of the car, I noticed an unmarked, dark 4 dr sedan pull up in front and pause for maybe 10-15 secs. I could be wrong but it seemed to be making note of the 2 cars and / or license no. S parked in front. If you drive a blue lexus or a white bmw, hope all is well. Needless to say, I didn't stick around. Maybe another day. Careful out there fellas.

OhHeyThere01
05-15-15, 01:26
Hey guys, I've been lurking for a few weeks, and figured I'd throw in my two cents.

Recently visited Qing on western by the brownline. Forgot to get the girls name, but she was short maybe 5'3' with dark wavy hair down to her shoulders. Massage was decent, nothing special. Imo, not worth the house fee. On the flip she immediately started teasing the family jewels and ended with a HE. Tipped. 4 and went upon my business. Will be returning.

Girl: 5.

Massage: 5.

Extras: 7.

OhHeyThere01
05-15-15, 01:37
Made a visit to Sunny on west Armitage. Paid the house price for the hour, got an above average massage from an above average pretty girl aged around 30. I believe a previous reviewer described a schoolteacher-looking girl who greeted him upon entry and I believe this is her (another girl actually gave him his massage). I started playing with her before the flip to signal to her what I'm thinking, and she doesn't stop me or anything so I figure extras are on the way. On the flip I made the gesture with my hand but she promptly placed my own hand on my junk. It was quite the laugh actually. So, no extras, but the massage itself was like I said, above average, and I would probably pay the house fee just for it. She did mention that two other younger girls worked there and that next time I'd have a massage from them. I wasn't sure if she was implying that they do extras or not. I will have to do further investigation.

Girl: 8.

Massage: 8.

Extras: 0.

Antony2014
05-15-15, 10:28
Any one suggest massage center in Naperville with HE.

FrankyCando
05-15-15, 18:27
Made a visit to Sunny on west Armitage. Paid the house price for the hour, got an above average massage from an above average pretty girl aged around 30. I believe a previous reviewer described a schoolteacher-looking girl who greeted him upon entry and I believe this is her (another girl actually gave him his massage). I started playing with her before the flip to signal to her what I'm thinking, and she doesn't stop me or anything so I figure extras are on the way. On the flip I made the gesture with my hand but she promptly placed my own hand on my junk. It was quite the laugh actually. So, no extras, but the massage itself was like I said, above average, and I would probably pay the house fee just for it. She did mention that two other younger girls worked there and that next time I'd have a massage from them. I wasn't sure if she was implying that they do extras or not. I will have to do further investigation.

Girl: 8.

Massage: 8.

Extras: 0.I believe it was me that posted my first visit there. I went back maybe 3 weeks ago.

I went back for the giggly little thing but they told me she was not working there any longer.

So I paid the entrance and was shown a room and waited a few minutes and in pops a 30 year old.

Average kind of pleasant. Massage was so-so and not talkative at all. Flipped and she asked for 5 for he.

I hate when they do that. I refused. Left her 10 on purpose and left. 2nd visit disappointing.

StayPuff
05-15-15, 21:24
Went to an AMP on the northside the other day. A Spa named after an American Lady's name (rhymes with Enda). Actually wanted a legit massage but they had wondering hands. On the flip there was some back and forth on the price but we agreed on an unlucky asian number. Was surprised I was given attention on the first visit. They don't seem to be very discreet, she left the door open a couple times with other visitors walking past.

Massage was a 5.

Ending was a 5.

She was a 5.

Didn't get a name. Didn't see anyone worth remembering. Won't be back.

Paleface
05-16-15, 00:15

The lady reluctantly opens the door and says that they are busy even after I tell her that I just called. I am a clean cut guy but it didn't matter. Don't waste your time on this place.I go to this place when I do not want to waste my time.

I have written a number of posts about union scale, but this is one place where I admit I make an exception. I always leave an extra 20. She is one the nicest girls I know. If you go there, please treat her well.

She has limited English skills, but she is exceptionally talented in every other way.

Normal Guy
05-16-15, 12:00
Had an hour with Lisa. She is sweet, but I would not repea. Some things you just do better yourself.

Also, it looks like Mercy is either moving or opening a second location across the street, near the restaurants. THe sign is up and people were working on the interior.

I went to Mercy last May and had a great time. This year, not so much.

Paleface
05-16-15, 14:10
Had an hour with Lisa. She is sweet, but I would not repea. Some things you just do better yourself.

Also, it looks like Mercy is either moving or opening a second location across the street, near the restaurants. THe sign is up and people were working on the interior.

I went to Mercy last May and had a great time. This year, not so much.I had an almost medical massage from this woman recently. It was a unique massage. She seemed to be pushing blood into a favorite vital organ, and causing some pleasant sensations there. She seems to have a working knowledge of internal anatomy. I'll definitely repeat. It could only get better.

Wood Street
05-17-15, 23:00
Stopped by Unwind on Canal on Friday and rang the doorbell. A very chubby Asian woman answered the door. I asked how much for half and hour and told her OK Ill be back. I knew how much the half was as I have been there about 5 times before but once I saw her I didn't want to risk her being my therapist. I know Moon is around the corner so walked over. Paid for half an hour with Lisa at Moon. She is an older lady maybe a 4-5 on looks. Very nice and giggly attitude. She seems to enjoy what she does. She starts the masses with a lot of oil on back and teasing then about 15 minutes in the turnover. She rubs tons of oil on me giggling the whole time. Gives me a lot of compliments about my body then tells me you're big. I'm sure she pulls that move on everyone but its always nice to hear. No talk of tipping or extras she's just goes for the HE. She allows roaming and takes her time. I get cleaned up and a little bit more massage for about 5 minutes. In and out in the 30 and I leave her the standard tip. Would repeat.

Does anyone here know if Ruby on Archer is still open? It looks very dark when I drive by and have not rang the doorbell. A few years back they had some young cute therapists working there with mini skirts.

Antony2014
05-18-15, 14:28
Any good massage in Naperville with happy ending.

Antony2014
05-18-15, 14:29
Anyone suggest please where I can get prostate massage in Naperville.

Mannheim
05-18-15, 15:06
Massage was not impressive and nothing extra offered on either of my two visits. Avoid.×2. The add leaves you to believe otherwise.

Wirelessone
05-18-15, 15:41
Visited New Hope aboout 2 weeks ago. I didn't get the name of the MILFy provider but It was my first time so I never press the issue. If they have a table shower, I wasn't offered one. I left happy. Before arriving I went to the pizza joint up the street and had a slice and flirted with the hostess, a nice looking curvy latina. One day Chicago will have latina parlors on par with California, Texas and Florida.

On the way down Belmont Ave, I saw a place that only old time mongers may remember, the colon clinic and wellness center. The Chinese, I think, woman who owned it about 15 years ago had the body of a Grecian goddess. You only got the full menu if she was super comfortable with you and at one point had 1 or 2 european providers as well. I understand she married an older gentlemen of means and I don't doubt her goal was to have him die happy, while in the saddle. She sold it to another asian woman who initially didn't know what she bought and I think not much after that the place went dark.

Wired.

SeanDoe99
05-18-15, 17:46
Having already struck out once, I stop by Elegant. The first that I went to this place, the old owner took care of me. No fun.

This time a very fine lady named Claire came to the front to take me back. . 6 for an hour (which is 50 min) and. 1 for table shower. Table shower was ok and the massage was a little above average. All options are available for standard prices (bring your own cover). Claire looks are worth the price of admission on its own!Called shortly after they opened on a weekday morning and asked if Claire was working. Said she would be in some time in the pm. Stopped by a few minutes later. 3-4 providers hanging out by the front door. All looked to be late 20's early 30's and above average for looks. Was directed to the room where I was met by Minnie and was initially disappointed as she is probably 10-15 years older than the others and while I wouldn't say she's fat she's a bit bigger boned. However my disappointment was gone the moment she began the massage. Outstanding quality (I'd say better than 90% of the good clinical massages I've had in the past). Worked out every last knot. If you're into strong deep tissue. She's your girl. Standard finish, also with excellent skill. 60 to the house a day 60 to her. Worth every penny. On the way out noticed a beautiful little 20-something spinner sitting in front. Will definitely return soon.

ChockWow
05-18-15, 21:05
Was up in Skokie and went to a place on Oakton with the same name.

Place kind of smelled and MT was older than I liked, but left happy without negotiating. Gave standard amount of. 40 for tip.

Cubsfan12
05-19-15, 00:46
Stopped by Unwind on Canal on Friday and rang the doorbell. A very chubby Asian woman answered the door. I asked how much for half and hour and told her OK Ill be back. I knew how much the half was as I have been there about 5 times before but once I saw her I didn't want to risk her being my therapist. I know Moon is around the corner so walked over. Paid for half an hour with Lisa at Moon. She is an older lady maybe a 4-5 on looks. Very nice and giggly attitude. She seems to enjoy what she does. She starts the masses with a lot of oil on back and teasing then about 15 minutes in the turnover. She rubs tons of oil on me giggling the whole time. Gives me a lot of compliments about my body then tells me you're big. I'm sure she pulls that move on everyone but its always nice to hear. No talk of tipping or extras she's just goes for the HE. She allows roaming and takes her time. I get cleaned up and a little bit more massage for about 5 minutes. In and out in the 30 and I leave her the standard tip. Would repeat.

Does anyone here know if Ruby on Archer is still open? It looks very dark when I drive by and have not rang the doorbell. A few years back they had some young cute therapists working there with mini skirts.I actually posted almost the exact experience a month or so ago. Moon must get alot of extra buisness from mongers getting a glimpse of the chubby girl at Unwind. I didn't want to chance it either. As far as Ruby, I went a couple months ago. Overall not bad, typical massage and ending by a woman who was about a 5. 5. But I saw this stunner, maybe mid 20's, on my way out. I was actually going to Ruby the day I ended up at Moon, but it looked like it was shut down. It was hard to tell andI didn't want to investigate since it was noon and alot of foot traffic.

Wood Street
05-19-15, 01:01
I actually posted almost the exact experience a month or so ago. Moon must get alot of extra buisness from mongers getting a glimpse of the chubby girl at Unwind. I didn't want to chance it either. As far as Ruby, I went a couple months ago. Overall not bad, typical massage and ending by a woman who was about a 5. 5. But I saw this stunner, maybe mid 20's, on my way out. I was actually going to Ruby the day I ended up at Moon, but it looked like it was shut down. It was hard to tell andI didn't want to investigate since it was noon and alot of foot traffic.Yes some middle weight is OK but she was unacceptable being that big. Ruby was typical but I did find some gems from time to time and usually younger providers with sexy outfits. I also did not ring that bell because of all that foot traffic in that area. Closings are usually mentioned here right away so I guess we'll see.

Silvio
05-19-15, 12:22
Visited New Hope aboout 2 weeks ago. I didn't get the name of the MILFy provider but It was my first time so I never press the issue. If they have a table shower, I wasn't offered one. I left happy. Before arriving I went to the pizza joint up the street and had a slice and flirted with the hostess, a nice looking curvy latina. One day Chicago will have latina parlors on par with California, Texas and Florida.

On the way down Belmont Ave, I saw a place that only old time mongers may remember, the colon clinic and wellness center. The Chinese, I think, woman who owned it about 15 years ago had the body of a Grecian goddess. You only got the full menu if she was super comfortable with you and at one point had 1 or 2 european providers as well. I understand she married an older gentlemen of means and I don't doubt her goal was to have him die happy, while in the saddle. She sold it to another asian woman who initially didn't know what she bought and I think not much after that the place went dark.

Wired.Ok now you got me remenicing. Jessica used to run this place if I remember correctly. They also had a latina Racquel there too. Where is she at now. Does anyone have info on the Polish curly red headed gal Karolina (worked at irving park and overhill for a while) or Julie the mongolian. I know the Russian gal has her own deal going on backpage. PM is ok.

Wirelessone
05-19-15, 14:38
I had an almost medical massage from this woman recently. It was a unique massage. She seemed to be pushing blood into a favorite vital organ, and causing some pleasant sensations there. She seems to have a working knowledge of internal anatomy. I'll definitely repeat. It could only get better.Yes, as part of Tui Na massage practice knowing how to do a lymphatic inguinal massage is part of legitimate massage therapy and it does feel great. When CiCi was at Mercy, she did a great lymphatic massage but now at her new place she is pretty much a get in and out kinda girl, it happens to alot of the ladies once the riverboat takes over there lives.

Wired.

Wirelessone
05-19-15, 14:47
Ok now you got me remenicing. Jessica used to run this place if I remember correctly. They also had a latina Racquel there too. Where is she at now. Does anyone have info on the Polish curly red headed gal Karolina (worked at irving park and overhill for a while) or Julie the mongolian. I know the Russian gal has her own deal going on backpage. PM is ok.Jessica chose her name because she said men told her she was shaped like Jessica Rabbit (you younguns go look up the reference, LOL) unfortunately although I remember the ladies you spoke of, kinda, I don't know where they went.

Once when I was waiting for Jessica, an earlier appointment ran late and she came out of the room in a silk robe, untied, nude underneath and high heeled slippers on, I almost lost it right there, LOL. After we where done she said the old guy before me wanted to marry her and I don't doubt she took him up on the offer since she had said previously a older benefactor gave her the money to open the place to begin with.

BigDog16
05-19-15, 17:33
Ok now you got me remenicing. Jessica used to run this place if I remember correctly. They also had a latina Racquel there too. Where is she at now. Does anyone have info on the Polish curly red headed gal Karolina (worked at irving park and overhill for a while) or Julie the mongolian. I know the Russian gal has her own deal going on backpage. PM is ok.I remember Jessica and that place. This was before internet so I can't even remember how I even stumbled upon it. I remember a real petite eastern European girl who was a freak. Brings back great memories!

Wirelessone
05-19-15, 17:35
I have seen some posts about unmarked cars watching spa's etc and I have got to add my. 02 cents. While the Liberal / Progressives are busy dismantling the parts of the 1st and 2nd Amendments that are in writing, I would steer you to 1 of 2 rights they made up along the way, the right to remain silent, right to privacy is the other. I don't care if the policia bust into a room and catch me in coitus with provider, I would go all Jack Reacher on them and say nothing!!

I don't care if they say 'oh, you want to do this the hard way' , say nothing. I was reading about a case of a backpage provider being arrested cause a cop on patrol saw a monger pull into a notel motel, enter a room and comeback out rather quickly. He stopped the monger on the road from the notel and said what happened, you went in and out of that room quickly and the monger spilled his whole story, how he saw the ad, didn't like how the girl looked and walked out. Really dude, really.

You can ask a policemen if you are free to go, if he is on duty right now while he is conducting a traffic stop and remember, say nothing! Many, many a man is in jail cause he spoke to the police without the benefit of counsel and you can tell a policeman you do not wish to answer questions without the benefit of counsel.

Exercise you right monger's and shut up!!

IlDiavolo
05-20-15, 14:27
I have seen some posts about unmarked cars watching spa's etc and I have got to add my. 02 cents. While the Liberal / Progressives are busy dismantling the parts of the 1st and 2nd Amendments that are in writing, I would steer you to 1 of 2 rights they made up along the way, the right to remain silent, right to privacy is the other. I don't care if the policia bust into a room and catch me in coitus with provider, I would go all Jack Reacher on them and say nothing!!

I don't care if they say 'oh, you want to do this the hard way' , say nothing. I was reading about a case of a backpage provider being arrested cause a cop on patrol saw a monger pull into a notel motel, enter a room and comeback out rather quickly. He stopped the monger on the road from the notel and said what happened, you went in and out of that room quickly and the monger spilled his whole story, how he saw the ad, didn't like how the girl looked and walked out. Really dude, really.

You can ask a policemen if you are free to go, if he is on duty right now while he is conducting a traffic stop and remember, say nothing! Many, many a man is in jail cause he spoke to the police without the benefit of counsel and you can tell a policeman you do not wish to answer questions without the benefit of counsel.

Exercise you right monger's and shut up!!Excellent advice. These questions are your friend:

1) "Am I being detained?

2) "Am I free to go?

Ask one after the next. If you get, "no, yes" as answers, say no more, leave immediately. If you get "yes, no" to those, stay but say nothing cooperate. But do, nor say, ANYTHING to incriminate yourself, ever.

IlDiavolo
05-21-15, 01:36

-G.An absolutely outstanding blend. Enthusiastically delivered is an understatement. Highly recommended. I will definitely repeat, holy!

HandsomeDan
05-21-15, 12:04
An absolutely outstanding blend. Enthusiastically delivered is an understatement. Highly recommended. I will definitely repeat, holy!Do they allow reservations or is it luck of the draw and you get who you get? I will call ahead, but just wondering. Also curious about pricing?

Thanks,

HD.

Lebruno
05-22-15, 01:30

-G.Where is this place?!

Sam Singer
05-22-15, 01:41
Where is this place?!I also wondered for a second. A quick look at wikipedia says.

"Typical examples of conifers include cedars, Douglas-firs, cypresses, firs, junipers, kauri, larches, pines, hemlocks, redwoods, spruces, and yews".

The clue may be right there, 3/4th of the way. I do not know if I am on the right track.

Wenger
05-22-15, 05:24
I also wondered for a second. A quick look at wikipedia says.

"Typical examples of conifers include cedars, Douglas-firs, cypresses, firs, junipers, kauri, larches, pines, hemlocks, redwoods, spruces, and yews".

The clue may be right there, 3/4th of the way. I do not know if I am on the right track.This conifer is found amongst some willows near a rivulet.

Nidhogg69
05-22-15, 09:49
An absolutely outstanding blend. Enthusiastically delivered is an understatement. Highly recommended. I will definitely repeat, holy!Did you happen to catch the name of the waitress who served you the cup with the especially fine rim? Always on the lookup for great wait staff. .

Cdmanoise
05-22-15, 11:15
Was visiting and paid a visit to Ruby on S. Archer. Didn't get the providers name, but there was only two there and I drew the one with long black hair. The other provider had some combination of Strawberry Blonde want to be hair and wasn't worth looking at. Massage was great, but at the end came the negotiation. Buzz Kill. I can't freakin stand when they start negotiating with me. So we agree on a simple HJ, as her prices were way out in orbit. Talk about a completely un-enthusiastic provider, I would be better off getting an HJ from the freakin wall. Wouldn't go back, as it seems there are much better providers in the Windy city. Maybe she knows she doesn't know how to get that pissed off look off her face and give anything decent, hence the negotiation up front. Caveat Emptor. TWOT.

IlDiavolo
05-22-15, 13:16
Did you happen to catch the name of the waitress who served you the cup with the especially fine rim? Always on the lookup for great wait staff. .Her name is Coffee, hence the double entendres. Enjoy!

DMichaels69
05-22-15, 16:26
This is IDIAVOLO's favorite spot and no one knows? LOL.

This conifer is found amongst some willows near a rivulet.

DMichaels69
05-22-15, 16:27
Same old story. Tipping issues and crappy service.

Was visiting and paid a visit to Ruby on S. Archer. Didn't get the providers name, but there was only two there and I drew the one with long black hair. The other provider had some combination of Strawberry Blonde want to be hair and wasn't worth looking at. Massage was great, but at the end came the negotiation. Buzz Kill. I can't freakin stand when they start negotiating with me. So we agree on a simple HJ, as her prices were way out in orbit. Talk about a completely un-enthusiastic provider, I would be better off getting an HJ from the freakin wall. Wouldn't go back, as it seems there are much better providers in the Windy city. Maybe she knows she doesn't know how to get that pissed off look off her face and give anything decent, hence the negotiation up front. Caveat Emptor. TWOT.

Tiny John
05-23-15, 12:02
Went to the Asian mp on "elst0 n". Every time I've been here before the woman have been older, and not the best looking, but they would make up for that by being enthusiastic and accommodating. This time there was a younger woman, named kilo, and she was also attractive!

Unfortunately, she was neither enthusiastic and accommodating, but downright unfriendly. I did try to make small talk, she would have no part of that. She gave a 3rd rate massage. On the flip there was extended negotiations for a he. If that wasn't enough of a buzz kill, when she did the he she was standing as far away as possible! She did short me on the time, but I did not care. I just wanted to leave. Would not repeat!

Nidhogg69
05-23-15, 23:38
Her name is Coffee, hence the double entendres. Enjoy!LOL, now I feel stoopid. I got all the other hints and of course I've long been a fan of ye olde conifer as well. Guess I shouldn't read TOO much between the lines, sometimes a cup of Coffee IS actually Coffee. .

Lebruno
05-24-15, 09:24
LOL. Just as I was thinking its probably easier to solve the Sunday Times crossword puzzle than this riddle a Senior solved the mystry for me!

I also wondered for a second. A quick look at wikipedia says.

The clue may be right there, 3/4th of the way. I do not know if I am on the right track.

IlDiavolo
05-24-15, 10:05
This is IDIAVOLO's favorite spot and no one knows? LOL.To DMichaels point, I've reviewed and otherwise commented on this place quite a few times, just look at all my posts and you'll know most of what you might want / need to about what's going on at there over the last 6 months or so. .

Kellster
05-24-15, 13:52
LOL. Just as I was thinking its probably easier to solve the Sunday Times crossword puzzle than this riddle a Senior solved the mystry for me!I'm glad I'm not the only one who was thrown off with that riddle- of course I didn't put a lot of effort into trying to solve it. Man, just mention the place and if you had a good massage and were satisfied with it. It's not like the powers that be are clueless about these places existence anyway. The whole point of this board is to give reviews, report clip joints like Lake Street, etc- not to decipher some hidden code of where you might have gone. There are 2 places with the name Pine in it to further confuse things- especially if it's on a larger, general forum like the Chicago board. Just my opinion.

AceBox
05-24-15, 14:46
No extras for me either, though I got a good massage from a friendly and pretty lady.

Massage was not impressive and nothing extra offered on either of my two visits. Avoid.

AceBox
05-24-15, 14:58
I tried Lavender on Grand, a pretty good massage by the older woman who unfortunately did not do it for me. My guess is that extras were available but I was giving off a no extras vibe and she understood. Also the place was not very clean, there were a fair number of ants around. There was a pretty younger girl, kind of dressed up, sitting in a chair there who I would have liked to try but oh well.

Luke Appling
05-24-15, 19:56

Wired.You're thinking of the old Lakeview Holistic, and that place was amazing. She also had a place on Lincoln around Irving for a while as well, and both were a sure thing for regular customers. That was back when there were a lot of Eastern European immigrants coming in. I can't remember all the names there, but there was chesty Karoline whose hair changed color sometimes, a skinny Karoline who was willing to do a lot with me, and a Latina named Gabby who was really smoking hot and fairly freaky. I never asked any of them for full service, but fully nude blowjobs were pretty regular there. I think we've dried up on the EMPs because the fucking EU starting letting the Eastern European countries in, and it's easier for immigrants to go to Western European countries. It could change again though because the easterners are really discriminated against in Western Europe.

Member #5121
05-24-15, 21:03
Lakeview Holistic, what a blast from the past. I had somebody in my field recommend the place. When I arrived, she wanted to know that I was legit. She was very hip. I unzipped right in front of her (my brazen younger days) and she didn't bat an eyelash. Wish I could remember the owners name. Didn't she have a large ying-yang symbol in the store front window? I was lucky enough to draw a wavy haired Polish girl the first time and a brunette from South America who did the HJ while standing all the way near my feet. I haven't seen a plethora of international college cuties like that in over a decade.

For me, Lisuania's came close, but those days are gone as well. Sure, I could do the euro agency scene (like ECEChicago), but sometimes you just want therapeutic bodywork from a real beauty.

You're thinking of the old Lakeview Holistic, and that place was amazing. She also had a place on Lincoln around Irving for a while as well, and both were a sure thing for regular customers. That was back when there were a lot of Eastern European immigrants coming in. I can't remember all the names there, but there was chesty Karoline whose hair changed color sometimes, a skinny Karoline who was willing to do a lot with me, and a Latina named Gabby who was really smoking hot and fairly freaky. I never asked any of them for full service, but fully nude blowjobs were pretty regular there. I think we've dried up on the EMPs because the fucking EU starting letting the Eastern European countries in, and it's easier for immigrants to go to Western European countries. It could change again though because the easterners are really discriminated against in Western Europe.

Magooski
05-25-15, 12:11
I was way up north last week for meetings and stopped at Pine Spa. I had Kimmy, older Korean MT and I'm fine with that. I love Korean style massage. Very nice and left happy and relaxed, would repeat if I'm in the area. . 80 for massage, nice place, TS was 10, massage was 11. Not full service, but left very happy with no negotiating back and forth, $. 80 total cost.

Natakou
05-25-15, 13:44
So, I don't read this forum too often, but I'm looking to explore a nice Nuru massage. I usually go for the escorts, but had a scare awhile ago, so I'm looking to calm down for a bit.

Looked into Logan Tantra, looks nice, reviews are always top notch. Then I saw this:

http://bodyrubstudio.wix.com/bodywork#cagb.

Read some reviews, seems legit and super fit model types, which is right up my alley. Any personal stories from you guys?

If this place has been discussed at length before, I apologize on bringing it up, but sometimes its good to dust off a place that hasn't been talked about it awhile.

Any stories would be great. Or even about Logan Tantra.

ReadyForRub
05-25-15, 14:14
I was way up north last week for meetings and stopped at Pine Spa. I had Kimmy, older Korean MT and I'm fine with that. I love Korean style massage. Very nice and left happy and relaxed, would repeat if I'm in the area. . 80 for massage, nice place, TS was 10, massage was 11. Not full service, but left very happy with no negotiating back and forth, $. 80 total cost.Tipping Benjamin for less than full service here is a gross overpayment.

DMichaels69
05-25-15, 14:51
Everything is inflated now because guys are overpaying. I'm seeing this everywhere.

The end result is they are asking for more for doing nothing, poor service and being obnoxious about it. Its getting bad now.

Tipping Benjamin for less than full service here is a gross overpayment.

Mannheim
05-25-15, 15:11
Anyone else sick the same posts crying about over paying and how much should be paid at AMP's, providers, etc?? It's okay to give recommendations or advice, but the constant whining is old already.

What another man is willing to pay for sex is his business and if it's more than what the next guy is willing to pay so be it. Its insulting to read those posts everyday.

Let's stop pretending with a handful of jons you're going to set the market value on A$$. Besides insulting, its desperate and comical.

Benderedundat
05-25-15, 15:32
Anyone else sick the same posts crying about over paying and how much should be paid at AMP's, providers, etc?? It's okay to give recommendations or advice, but the constant whining is old already.

What another man is willing to pay for sex is his business and if it's more than what the next guy is willing to pay so be it. Its insulting to read those posts everyday.

Let's stop pretending with a handful of jons you're going to set the market value on A$$. Besides insulting, its desperate and comical.Hear Hear.

GotMilf
05-25-15, 19:32

Let's stop pretending with a handful of jons you're going to set the market value on A$$. Besides insulting, its desperate and comical.I second that. I like to know what people paid to help me make my decision, but I would never begrudge someone for paying too much. It's their money, not mine. Keep the reviews coming fellas, and be safe out there!

Moccdawg
05-25-15, 20:29
I second that. I like to know what people paid to help me make my decision, but I would never begrudge someone for paying too much. It's their money, not mine. Keep the reviews coming fellas, and be safe out there!Being generous / frugal, nice / rude, smart / stupid, or somewhere in between all that for us or the girls. There is a fine line in it all. As us guys try to get more Bang for the Buck, the girls try to get more Buck for less Bang. The girls also share and we do. It comes down to this: Screwing your own fun is your own business. But screwing with mine is another thing.

Head First
05-26-15, 13:28
As us guys try to get more Bang for less Buck, the girls try to get more Buck for less Bang.This is a perfect summary of this whole hobby of ours. I'm sure we all have had our share of rip offs and good deals too. Here's one that happened to me over the weekend. I was almost home and pulled into one of my go 2's to see if a regular was working. She was. She tried to hustle me into a room but I was being a little stubborn. I told (and showed) her I only had 60 which I thought would make her say come back tomorrow. But surprisingly she didn't and into the room I went. She finished up with her customer and in she comes. I was thinking I would get a shortened session and smaller menu but same as always. 2 days later I go back for another helping and I leave only dropping 80. So there are deals out there. I think it has a lot to do with how busy they are and the rapport we have established with them. Of course YMMV.

DMichaels69
05-26-15, 14:19
This is a good situation and I think if your a regular there should be this give and take. Keeps you coming back.

This is a perfect summary of this whole hobby of ours. I'm sure we all have had our share of rip offs and good deals too. Here's one that happened to me over the weekend. I was almost home and pulled into one of my go 2's to see if a regular was working. She was. She tried to hustle me into a room but I was being a little stubborn. I told (and showed) her I only had 60 which I thought would make her say come back tomorrow. But surprisingly she didn't and into the room I went. She finished up with her customer and in she comes. I was thinking I would get a shortened session and smaller menu but same as always. 2 days later I go back for another helping and I leave only dropping 80. So there are deals out there. I think it has a lot to do with how busy they are and the rapport we have established with them. Of course YMMV.

HandsomeDan
05-26-15, 14:53
An absolutely outstanding blend. Enthusiastically delivered is an understatement. Highly recommended. I will definitely repeat, holy!I had my cup of coffee late Friday morning. The conifer blend with this MT is exceptional. From the beginning as you enter with nice sensual hugs to the TS and excellent massage to Finish. Coffee does fill the rim.

HD.

Magooski
05-26-15, 18:10
Tipping Benjamin for less than full service here is a gross overpayment.Opinions and assholes, we all have them! $ was a fair tip, a gentleman does not share all details in their post. I've been playing this game for a quite a while and will pay fairly for good service. I do have issues with those who regularly short a good therapist and the next guy pays dearly via poor attitude and service. Your idea of a fair price may be good for a SW looking for her next fix. I will share details with proven seniors.

Self Hi5
05-26-15, 19:21
Alright fellow mongers, need some help. One of my ATFs from AOL has left and I lost her number. She went by Vanessa. Younger, pretty face, thick latina. Anyone know how I can get back in contact with her, PM me!

Thanks!

DMichaels69
05-26-15, 20:38
I would move on.

Alright fellow mongers, need some help. One of my ATFs from AOL has left and I lost her number. She went by Vanessa. Younger, pretty face, thick latina. Anyone know how I can get back in contact with her, PM me!

Thanks!

Gopher88
05-26-15, 21:41
I was way up north last week for meetings and stopped at Pine Spa. I had Kimmy, older Korean MT and I'm fine with that. I love Korean style massage. Very nice and left happy and relaxed, would repeat if I'm in the area. . 80 for massage, nice place, TS was 10, massage was 11. Not full service, but left very happy with no negotiating back and forth, $. 80 total cost.When you say up north. I'm thinking the other Pines By Big Mac?

Gopher88
05-26-15, 21:50
[QUOTE=Magooski;2482260]I was way up north last week for meetings and stopped at Pine Spa. I had Kimmy, older Korean MT and I'm fine with that. I love Korean style massage. Very nice and left happy and relaxed, would repeat if I'm in the area. . 80 for massage, nice place, TS was 10, massage was 11. Not full service, but left very happy with no negotiating back and forth, $. 80 total cost.[/QUOTE

When you say up north, I'm thinking. A Big Mac And a Massage and a? the other Pines 83 ?

Magooski
05-26-15, 22:44
This was way north for me, In Libertyville. Not Pinetree which is still north to me, but not that far!

Kellster
05-26-15, 23:23
Magooski actually did a great job of describing which one it was. , There are at least two Pines- one in Libertyville and the other is somewhere around Willowbrook. That's why I mentioned to other posters it's best not use a hidden codes and just say where they went to- which Magooski did. It's easy to get confused with the names of some of the places since they're similar. It's also easier to do a search on them if everyone uses the same name. Magooski- one question- how did the gal look that you got at Pine?? Was she slender, average build, overweight??

I guess if you go to the Willowbrook spa you could get yourself a Happy Meal haha!

AcrossTheUnive
05-26-15, 23:38
Magooski actually did a great job of describing which one it was. , There are at least two Pines- one in Libertyville and the other is somewhere around Willowbrook. That's why I mentioned to other posters it's best not use a hidden codes and just say where they went to- which Magooski did. It's easy to get confused with the names of some of the places since they're similar. It's also easier to do a search on them if everyone uses the same name. Magooski- one question- how did the gal look that you got at Pine?? Was she slender, average build, overweight??

I guess if you go to the Willowbrook spa you could get yourself a Happy Meal haha!Fricking hilarious! I like getting the chocolate shake.

Tank Rodwell
05-27-15, 13:27
Hi all. I'll be in oak brook terrace this afternoon and, not being much of a nomad, would like to try some suburban fare. Which towns would be best to look for accommodating massage establishments? Please dm, not necessarily looking for specific spa names, just towns, but I'd take spa names if you want to give them up. Thanks.

TR.

ReadyForRub
05-27-15, 14:52
Opinions and assholes, we all have them! $ was a fair tip, a gentleman does not share all details in their post. I've been playing this game for a quite a while and will pay fairly for good service. I do have issues with those who regularly short a good therapist and the next guy pays dearly via poor attitude and service. Your idea of a fair price may be good for a SW looking for her next fix. I will share details with proven seniors.Whenever experiencing a new environment, it is usually suggested you spend some amount of time to acquaint yourself with the customs and cultures. This attitude of dispensing money is akin to telling your Mercedes dealer "No, here's another $20 K because you've been so nice". $100 for less than full service in a Lake County IL AMP is an absurd token. All you do is display your ignorance of the local pricing structures and opportunities.

Kellster
05-27-15, 18:26
Fricking hilarious! I like getting the chocolate shake.To quote Cal Naughton Jr. & Ricky Bobby- "It's time to Shake & Bake. You got to shake it, before you bake it!

And one more. To quote the late great Colonel Sanders, "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" haha!

DMichaels69
05-27-15, 20:35
I like the analogy.

Whenever experiencing a new environment, it is usually suggested you spend some amount of time to acquaint yourself with the customs and cultures. This attitude of dispensing money is akin to telling your Mercedes dealer "No, here's another $20 K because you've been so nice". $100 for less than full service in a Lake County IL AMP is an absurd token. All you do is display your ignorance of the local pricing structures and opportunities.

IlDiavolo
05-27-15, 21:30

I guess if you go to the Willowbrook spa you could get yourself a Happy Meal haha!Hi All,

I will be less cryptic from now on. Please know the only reason I did it initially was to keep our spots from getting visited by LEOs, but you (Kellster) made some excellent points on why that's silly, and why it helps everyone to just be clear. I've searched a name / spa on here more than a few times. Thanks man.

Magooski
05-27-15, 21:49
Whenever experiencing a new environment, it is usually suggested you spend some amount of time to acquaint yourself with the customs and cultures. This attitude of dispensing money is akin to telling your Mercedes dealer "No, here's another $20 K because you've been so nice". $100 for less than full service in a Lake County IL AMP is an absurd token. All you do is display your ignorance of the local pricing structures and opportunities.Well there Rubby, why'all got me on that one. Godspeed if you can get FS and a great massage. You must illuminate on these foreign customs of Lake County. I'll type this really, really slow so you can read this without moving your lips. The lady gave an excellent massage that had my back feeling like melting butter. I could feel the stress leaving. She was very nice and the finish was worth the tip. I suppose you think 20 is a fair tip for HR up thar, way up in Lake County. Like I said, opinions and assholes. You are obviously a large one. I'll stick with being a south side gentleman. Have a wonderful day.

Magooski
05-27-15, 21:59
She was 40+, not skinny but not fat. Rather nice rack, nice ass. The other gal seemed thinner and maybe a bit taller, but nice enough. I'm blessed with being blind as a bat without my spec 's on, which can be a blessing for me. But she was nice enough on the eyes and I do prefer an older mt just for the massage skills. The younger ones are nice to look at, don't get me wrong. The quality of the massage us equally important.

I guess if you go to the Willowbrook spa you could get yourself a Happy Meal haha!

Magooski
05-27-15, 22:00
I like the analogy.Me too! Snickering like a grade schooler who just farted!

ReadyForRub
05-28-15, 16:45
Well there Rubby, why'all got me on that one. Godspeed if you can get FS and a great massage. You must illuminate on these foreign customs of Lake County. I'll type this really, really slow so you can read this without moving your lips. The lady gave an excellent massage that had my back feeling like melting butter. I could feel the stress leaving. She was very nice and the finish was worth the tip. I suppose you think 20 is a fair tip for HR up thar, way up in Lake County. Like I said, opinions and assholes. You are obviously a large one. I'll stick with being a south side gentleman. Have a wonderful day.For staying south and not further polluting local pricing structures.

Magooski
05-28-15, 21:18
For staying south and not further polluting local pricing structures.I'll be sure to come back and tell them Rubby sent me! Since your are such a breath of knowledge on local pricing structure and culture, why don't you illuminate us to what you feel is a fair amount to tip?

.40 for just a yank

.60 for a yank with roaming and a good massage.

.80 for bj

$ for bj, daty/69, roaming, etc.

$.20 to $.40, $ at my private stock for everything.

So with all due respect, not that you have shown any. Please explain what is proper up in Lake County. I'd love to hear it.