PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

DMichaels69
03-27-14, 06:00
Your right, the price is steep for the service. But she looks gorgeous.

I have seen Dominique in the past, she offers a full nude massage with release for 160. If any of you guys are into B2 b / nuru massages she know what she is doing. The massage is done at her home and in the nude, she has the most comfortable massage table that I have been on, did I mention that she greets you with just a towel on. She offers this special type of massage where her crotch massages Mr John without intercourse, she will lick your nuts if you ask her too. I have tried to get her prices down, but she won't budge. Looks like people are paying her. http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/discreet-european-getaway-35/16265712.

ElginMonk
03-27-14, 08:40
Your right, the price is steep for the service. But she looks gorgeous.She looks even better naked. She is hard to get a session with, I saw her a couple of weeks ago and it took me a month and a half of back and forth emails to get and appointment.

Ron M
03-27-14, 14:09
I have seen Dominique in the past, she offers a full nude massage with release for 160. If any of you guys are into B2 b / nuru massages she know what she is doing. The massage is done at her home and in the nude, she has the most comfortable massage table that I have been on, did I mention that she greets you with just a towel on. She offers this special type of massage where her crotch massages Mr John without intercourse, she will lick your nuts if you ask her too. I have tried to get her prices down, but she won't budge. Looks like people are paying her. http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/discreet-european-getaway-35/16265712.Been looking for a Professional Non Asian Massage for a while. Although she's a bit Pricey, she may be worth a visit every now and then.

IdiotBoy
03-27-14, 16:45
You get what you pay for IMO.

I'd rather pay 2 for b2 b with a 10 vs .5 for a handy from a troll.

BluCottonCandy
03-28-14, 13:57
Drew Christina at spa on Bronx in a burb just west of Evanston. She is a Euro provider with a petite body and a 7 on looks. Opted for a 30 min massage, not sure how much the "house fee" was because when I asked if she wanted me to pay first she just laughed and patted my bare ass as I was lying down. It is very refreshing to draw providers who, at least on appearance, do not consider money the most important thing. Massage was firm and nice but just a few min in she was reaching around for the boys and little blu. She was okay with mutual touch and on the flip. No hesitation and went right to work. Thumb in my ass, mouth 1 inch above baby blu and really appeared to enjoy what she was doing when I popped. Not sure if other things are on the menu but would guess after a time or two other options might open up. After a cursory cleanup finished the entire 30 min massage $100 total. Would repeat.

Seniors can PM me for address is location is unknown.

Brandon83
03-28-14, 17:50
Just a warning to anyone out there interested. Visited Mercy on 36th Street on Sunday evening. Besides receiving a lousy massage, Mercy evidently does not wash either towels or the sheets on the massage table as I have been infected with crabs. Her clothes did not come off so there is no other way that I could have been infected. I would suggest a boycott. That is, if anyone still goes there. It does not take much effort to keep the place clean. I am pretty risk averse and do not seek full service just because I do not want to catch such things as crabs. So I am pretty pissed that in spite of being careful myself, I get crabs because the massage parlor does not make the effort to wash sheets and towels.I am not aware of any "parlor" called Mercy except the one on Cermak in Chinatown. Do you have name wrong? Or is this an apartment?

Freedom Lover
03-30-14, 13:09
Good afternoon. I'm a senior member from the Seattle, WA area who will soon be visiting Chicago for a few days. I'll be staying in downtown near E. Lake and and. State streets. I'm wondering if there are any decent full service AMPs or at least a rub & tug in that area. I won't have a car, but I do beleive there is a train stop near by? If not, are there one or two places you'd recommend that are a little farther away?

Please post or PM me. Of course I'd be happy to return the favor next time you find your way to the Seattle area.

Thanks,

FL.

Moss73
03-30-14, 13:58
I've noticed a bunch of reviews of AMP girls that state that the girl is "already wet" as if the guys have turned them on already. Didn't everybody know that they usually lube up before you get there? Just thought it was funny.

Vern2020
03-30-14, 14:28
Good afternoon. I'm a senior member from the Seattle, WA area who will soon be visiting Chicago for a few days. I'll be staying in downtown near E. Lake and and. State streets. I'm wondering if there are any decent full service AMPs or at least a rub & tug in that area. I won't have a car, but I do beleive there is a train stop near by? If not, are there one or two places you'd recommend that are a little farther away?

Please post or PM me. Of course I'd be happy to return the favor next time you find your way to the Seattle area.

Thanks,

FL.Koreanpalace dot us has a south loop location not too far from there. You might need to be verified, though. A short walk from the subway or a short cab ride.

Ifnot
03-30-14, 18:32
Thanks Blu!

Drew Christina at spa on Bronx in a burb just west of Evanston. She is a Euro provider with a petite body and a 7 on looks. Opted for a 30 min massage, not sure how much the "house fee" was because when I asked if she wanted me to pay first she just laughed and patted my bare ass as I was lying down. It is very refreshing to draw providers who, at least on appearance, do not consider money the most important thing. Massage was firm and nice but just a few min in she was reaching around for the boys and little blu. She was okay with mutual touch and on the flip. No hesitation and went right to work. Thumb in my ass, mouth 1 inch above baby blu and really appeared to enjoy what she was doing when I popped. Not sure if other things are on the menu but would guess after a time or two other options might open up. After a cursory cleanup finished the entire 30 min massage $100 total. Would repeat.

Seniors can PM me for address is location is unknown.

Gopher88
03-30-14, 21:28
I am not aware of any "parlor" called Mercy except the one on Cermak in Chinatown. Do you have name wrong? Or is this an apartment?

Same Owner as Mercy on Cermak and I think one on south Michigan. 832 W. 36 Street

http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Oriental.Medicine.Therapy.And.Health.Center.773-847-5098

Tripps
03-31-14, 07:24

Thanks,

FL.If you are specifically interested in an AMP experience, you'll want to avoid the Korean palace reco, that's an apartment service. You can get FS there for sure but its not an AMP.

FS at an AMP in Chicago is unlikely. Tough climate here and the spa owners and girls are very very cautious. It would be unlikely that you'll get more than a rub and maybe, maybe a tug.

I don't recommend anything downtown, how far can you travel? There are better options on the nearby neighborhoods.

Humpfree
03-31-14, 15:46
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/independent-female-lmt-relaxing-swedish-massage-75hour-18th-and-halsted-shower-in-studio-9am-6pm/16346426

Thanks H.

JoeD999
03-31-14, 16:35
I've noticed a bunch of reviews of AMP girls that state that the girl is "already wet" as if the guys have turned them on already. Didn't everybody know that they usually lube up before you get there? Just thought it was funny.Yea I laugh when I read those reviews also. Whenever they are wet I know they lubed up ahead of time. Sometimes I find a "dry" one and make it my mission to get her wet!

Alphaphi33
03-31-14, 17:08
Anyone seen her? She is a black young girl who looks good. Advertising a massage and a shower for an additional .25.

ChezBone
04-01-14, 07:34
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/independent-female-lmt-relaxing-swedish-massage-75hour-18th-and-halsted-shower-in-studio-9am-6pm/16346426

Thanks H.Have not visited her in well over a year or two. First time was at Spa Paris. I got the bikini massage. Decent massage and on the flip, typical finish with roaming. YMMV Not sure, but seems to me that she is trying to go legit. If you go, report back. I would be interested to hear how the service is not.

IdiotBoy
04-01-14, 11:53
If you are specifically interested in an AMP experience, you'll want to avoid the Korean palace reco, that's an apartment service. You can get FS there for sure but its not an AMP.

FS at an AMP in Chicago is unlikely. Tough climate here and the spa owners and girls are very very cautious. It would be unlikely that you'll get more than a rub and maybe, maybe a tug.

I don't recommend anything downtown, how far can you travel? There are better options on the nearby neighborhoods.FS is available at a few I know of. One is easily accessible via blue line.

Avg Joe
04-01-14, 23:11
If you are specifically interested in an AMP experience, you'll want to avoid the Korean palace reco, that's an apartment service. You can get FS there for sure but its not an AMP.

I don't recommend anything downtown, how far can you travel? There are better options on the nearby neighborhoods.F / S is available at both United and Ace but the girls are not the best looking and well over 40.

Mercy and Michigan Ave are the same owner. Both are not the cleanest and I would avoid them if possible.

Chinatown AMP's are hit or miss unless you can get into the 2 private spas.

Hope this helps you out.

Boo1969
04-02-14, 00:47

I don't recommend anything downtown, how far can you travel? There are better options on the nearby neighborhoods.I'm not sure what you would consider an AMP? But at KP depending upon the girl you get a shower with an Asian girl massage & FS.

Tripps
04-02-14, 07:17
I'm not sure what you would consider an AMP? But at KP depending upon the girl you get a shower with an Asian girl massage & FS.My definition is literal. To me, AMP means an Asian massage parlour. Emphasis on massage parlour. That means a storefront, massage tables, perhaps a shower table, and a focus on providing at least a half decent massage.

Kp is not that at all. And, in the case of kp specifically, we are talking about wildly different price points for most of their girls.

To me they are different offerings and I prefer either at times. Although I no longer frequent kp as I feel their upcharge isn't worth it.

BluCottonCandy
04-02-14, 14:10
I had a dream today about Summer. The only thing hotter than this season was her body. Smooth, soft, natural, perfect in every way. Dressed to the nines, perfect nipples poking through her tight dress subtly displaying her perfect tits. Underneath this hot tight pink dress was a slinky blank thong. Before beginning I opted to take a quick shower, while I we were waiting for the water to warm she started to stroke baby blu just chatting. Never talk about money, just talk about how she missed me, family, and where have I been. She knew me by name and was genuinely happy to see me. In the room after she asked how I would like todays massage, I responded, soft, her response was I will give you a "kissy massage" that will get you very horny. She did not disappoint. Kissed every part of my body, yes, every part. During all of this she was completely naked, when my fingers where not buried deep inside her I would kiss and fondle her perky big breast all while she kisses the boys. Later on pushes her perfect twins together and proceeds to let me titty fuck her licking the top of baby blu every time it was near. After a few minutes of BBBJ and her grinding her wet pussy all over, she covered blu and finished me off orally, laughing when it was done on how much I came. After clean up, finished a perfect time with a perfect massage. $120.

Like the season of summer the only way to get to her is through the month of May because she is refuses to take any client she has never seen for her protection. May is a great month just not as hot as Summer.

[Deleted by Admin]

Thanks for the review, everything below this was intended to piss people off and start fights.

A2

Humpfree
04-02-14, 20:50
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/experience-the-ultimate-soothing-sensual-touch/21085651

Anyone seen this beauty?

DMichaels69
04-02-14, 21:22
Good summary.

My definition is literal. To me, AMP means an Asian massage parlour. Emphasis on massage parlour. That means a storefront, massage tables, perhaps a shower table, and a focus on providing at least a half decent massage.

Kp is not that at all. And, in the case of kp specifically, we are talking about wildly different price points for most of their girls.

To me they are different offerings and I prefer either at times. Although I no longer frequent kp as I feel their upcharge isn't worth it.

Dwd1982
04-02-14, 21:45
I asked for a Russian ending with Natalie at GH and Anna and New hope but was turned down by both.

Any recommendations on a provider who does good Russian finish?

Thanks.

ElginMonk
04-03-14, 00:51
I asked for a Russian ending with Natalie at GH and Anna and New hope but was turned down by both.

Thanks.Maria / Vera / Olga at Aethetics in Buffalo Grove, if your lucky Maria might finish you off with a BJ and you can finish your deed in between her fun bags.

Dwd1982
04-03-14, 00:57
Maria / Vera / Olga at Aethetics in Buffalo Grove, if your lucky Maria might finish you off with a BJ and you can finish your deed in between her fun bags.Thanks for the tip!

ElginMonk
04-03-14, 00:59
I have seen this provider, nice looking European blonde located in Plainfield, 60 for the hr and 40 for the ending, she has a toned body for her age, early 40's. She has very nice tata's and nipples that can cut glass. I have pics but will only exchange via private message to seniors.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/bts/4404034476.html

Mj138
04-03-14, 03:02
Went to a NW side MP. I am over pretending why I am there. After I was naked, which happened when she left the room, I asked if I would get a HJ. She said "no", I got dressed and demanded my money back, the $60 door fee. I'm single, and really have no reason to live in fear of being caught or busted. Anyways, they were not happy at all. Another customer walked in and I continued to loudly protest. He was uncomfortable and left. I got my money back. Either way this town is dead. There really is no hope.

Ron M
04-03-14, 03:11
Went to a NW side MP. I am over pretending why I am there. After I was naked, which happened when she left the room, I asked if I would get a HJ. She said "no", I got dressed and demanded my money back, the $60 door fee. I'm single, and really have no reason to live in fear of being caught or busted. Anyways, they were not happy at all. Another customer walked in and I continued to loudly protest. He was uncomfortable and left. I got my money back. Either way this town is dead. There really is no hope.You're absolutely 100 percent correct. You're better off finding a Reliable Provider. Glad you got your Money back.

Moccdawg
04-03-14, 04:12
Went to a NW side MP. I am over pretending why I am there. After I was naked, which happened when she left the room, I asked if I would get a HJ. She said "no", I got dressed and demanded my money back, the $60 door fee. I'm single, and really have no reason to live in fear of being caught or busted. Anyways, they were not happy at all. Another customer walked in and I continued to loudly protest. He was uncomfortable and left. I got my money back. Either way this town is dead. There really is no hope.I do understand why you did it and totally agree, please post the Web Address or Location so we don't end up in the same situation.

Avg Joe
04-03-14, 07:13

Thanks.If you want to travel a bit Ann in West Allis (Milwaukee suburb) offers fantastic Russian and is a really nice person.

www.annspromassage.com

Tripps
04-03-14, 07:23
Went to a NW side MP. I am over pretending why I am there. After I was naked, which happened when she left the room, I asked if I would get a HJ. She said "no", I got dressed and demanded my money back, the $60 door fee. I'm single, and really have no reason to live in fear of being caught or busted. Anyways, they were not happy at all. Another customer walked in and I continued to loudly protest. He was uncomfortable and left. I got my money back. Either way this town is dead. There really is no hope.Yeah, the mp scene truly sucks.

However, if your primary interest is in getting a HJ, why even bother with an mp in the first place? More reliable ways to get that I think.

Besides, these businesses do have their own interests to protect and anyone going in demanding sexual acts upfront is going to be told no. I'm not at all surprised you were shot down.

Bill R
04-03-14, 08:43
Went to a NW side MP. I am over pretending why I am there. After I was naked, which happened when she left the room, I asked if I would get a HJ. She said "no", I got dressed and demanded my money back, the $60 door fee. I'm single, and really have no reason to live in fear of being caught or busted. Anyways, they were not happy at all. Another customer walked in and I continued to loudly protest. He was uncomfortable and left. I got my money back. Either way this town is dead. There really is no hope.I disagree. I think its a matter of approach. If you have the right approach, you won't have to ask for anything.

There are plenty of decent AMPs in the area. You can get whatever you are looking for.

IdiotBoy
04-03-14, 08:43
Went to a NW side MP. I am over pretending why I am there. After I was naked, which happened when she left the room, I asked if I would get a HJ. She said "no", I got dressed and demanded my money back, the $60 door fee. I'm single, and really have no reason to live in fear of being caught or busted. Anyways, they were not happy at all. Another customer walked in and I continued to loudly protest. He was uncomfortable and left. I got my money back. Either way this town is dead. There really is no hope.So you basically said "are you going to provide me sexual services for money?" Big shock you got turned down & it's totally not your fault whatsoever.

DMichaels69
04-03-14, 09:04
Not at all. There are plenty alive and kicking in the area.

Went to a NW side MP. I am over pretending why I am there. After I was naked, which happened when she left the room, I asked if I would get a HJ. She said "no", I got dressed and demanded my money back, the $60 door fee. I'm single, and really have no reason to live in fear of being caught or busted. Anyways, they were not happy at all. Another customer walked in and I continued to loudly protest. He was uncomfortable and left. I got my money back. Either way this town is dead. There really is no hope.

GotMilf
04-03-14, 09:21
So you basically said "are you going to provide me sexual services for money?" Big shock you got turned down & it's totally not your fault whatsoever.+1. You want a guarantee? Buy a car. You want great customer service? Go to ABT. You want sexual favors in exchange for money with no hassles or problems in a big city like Chicago? You're going to have a bad time.. I guarantee it.

Not every MP in Chicago area is "a sure thing", that's why we have this wonderful forum and that's why, sometimes, you have to TOFTT and YMMV. Most places are cautious and have certain policies, other places are more open and honest about what they do. Find one of these places, if that's what you're into. They exist. You just have to RTFF.

Dazhiba
04-03-14, 09:29
Sorry friend but you blew it by not handling things correctly.

Chicago is my favorite town for FS Asians, especially through the apartment gals on Eros Guide and BP.

Every gal in these places has to be careful and if you ask up front about services you will always get a "NO". You can use posted experiences here to guide you and to know where services can be had. Then you play by their rules so they know you aren't LE and you will get what you want.

Daz.

Not at all. There are plenty alive and kicking in the area.

Mj138
04-03-14, 15:08
I had not been in a while, but I know the game and I know where you guys are coming from. And it's tiresome, that game, so I played it like I do for any other service I pay for. I was naked, so they knew I was not LE. Or maybe not, I just don't have the time or money to waste on a possibility.

Sorry friend but you blew it by not handling things correctly.

Chicago is my favorite town for FS Asians, especially through the apartment gals on Eros Guide and BP.

Every gal in these places has to be careful and if you ask up front about services you will always get a "NO". You can use posted experiences here to guide you and to know where services can be had. Then you play by their rules so they know you aren't LE and you will get what you want.

Daz.

IdiotBoy
04-03-14, 16:51
Naked doesn't mean not LEO... I get naked for my legit massage at massage envy...

Sam Spade
04-03-14, 20:00
Maria / Vera / Olga at Aethetics in Buffalo Grove, if your lucky Maria might finish you off with a BJ and you can finish your deed in between her fun bags.Vera? I doubt it. She's let me kiss and nuzzle and slap them together just to make that funny sound. But whenever I've asked for a Russian finish from her I get shot down. "Only for my husband" she tells me. Just what I want to hear when I'm about to pop. Another thing about Vera. In the past I've asked who was available. She says she is. I ask if Maria is available. She says OK. Then I get a call back 3 minutes later telling me that Maria is having car trouble and she will meet me at the location. OK, I can handle that once. But maybe she forgot that she's pulled that on me before. Either Vera is lying (oh no!) or Maria really needs a new car. And I've been a customer at Aesthetics for over 5 years.

DMichaels69
04-03-14, 20:42
You would think since your a loyal customer, they would not play these games.

Vera? I doubt it. She's let me kiss and nuzzle and slap them together just to make that funny sound. But whenever I've asked for a Russian finish from her I get shot down. "Only for my husband" she tells me. Just what I want to hear when I'm about to pop. Another thing about Vera. In the past I've asked who was available. She says she is. I ask if Maria is available. She says OK. Then I get a call back 3 minutes later telling me that Maria is having car trouble and she will meet me at the location. OK, I can handle that once. But maybe she forgot that she's pulled that on me before. Either Vera is lying (oh no!) or Maria really needs a new car. And I've been a customer at Aesthetics for over 5 years.

ElginMonk
04-04-14, 01:37
Vera? I doubt it. She's let me kiss and nuzzle and slap them together just to make that funny sound. But whenever I've asked for a Russian finish from her I get shot down. "Only for my husband" she tells me. Just what I want to hear when I'm about to pop. Another thing about Vera. In the past I've asked who was available. She says she is. I ask if Maria is available. She says OK. Then I get a call back 3 minutes later telling me that Maria is having car trouble and she will meet me at the location. OK, I can handle that once. But maybe she forgot that she's pulled that on me before. Either Vera is lying (oh no!) or Maria really needs a new car. And I've been a customer at Aesthetics for over 5 years.Vera incall vs Vera Outcall are two totally different animals, there are other reviews on other sites that says that more can be had with her. She will give you a Russian finish and she will let your hands roam in between her panties. I have been seeing Vera since she was at Accurate European Touch under the name Dawn, she has been around for some time and there is definitely more on the table.

Maria does offer a no holds barred session once she gets to know you, kissing, CBJ, Russian and Full Service. Don't be fooled by what they say, they are a full service establishment. If you want a better session with Vera / Dawn do a outcall appointment with her.

JoeD999
04-04-14, 12:46
I had not been in a while, but I know the game and I know where you guys are coming from. And it's tiresome, that game, so I played it like I do for any other service I pay for. I was naked, so they knew I was not LE. Or maybe not, I just don't have the time or money to waste on a possibility.I was at a MP in Morris a while ago and my therapist had to answer the phone a few times (which was annoying). The one time she was frustrated and she told me that the guy on the phone actually asked if they gave happy endings. She told him no multiple times and then hung up on him. She also told me that if someone asks up front about extras they always say no. From what I have seen these places need to get a feel for you before anything will happen. Being naked is not enough. Just my .02.

OF Charlie
04-04-14, 14:19
I was at a MP in Morris a while ago and my therapist had to answer the phone a few times (which was annoying). The one time she was frustrated and she told me that the guy on the phone actually asked if they gave happy endings. She told him no multiple times and then hung up on him. She also told me that if someone asks up front about extras they always say no. From what I have seen these places need to get a feel for you before anything will happen. Being naked is not enough. Just my .02.I always try to get to know the mamasan if I frequent the same place. Once she gets to know you, she will tell the girls that you are not LE before the girls come into the room. This way, there is no need to play games or give hints with new girls. Girls come and go, but in most cases mamasans rarely move. At least, that has been my experience. It probably helps that I am Asian as they are always curious to find out which Asian country I am from.

James222
04-04-14, 14:54
Looking for some advice. I've yet to go to AMP but I've read up on etiquette and plan to go pretty soon. Everyone says to know the price before I go. What's the going rate for HJ, BJ, and FS?

Dangerously
04-05-14, 00:00
Looking for some advice. I've yet to go to AMP but I've read up on etiquette and plan to go pretty soon. Everyone says to know the price before I go. What's the going rate for HJ, BJ, and FS?HJ 40, I sometimes go up to 50 or 60 if she is fully nude, she lets me roam, and we we know and like each other.

BJ standard is 60. Add 10 or 20 if she spoiled you.

FS 100.

These are tips, on top of the house fee.

Tips will vary. But once you have seen the same lady a few times, you will have come to a tacit agreement that you both feel comfortable with.

Ron M
04-05-14, 00:33
I had not been in a while, but I know the game and I know where you guys are coming from. And it's tiresome, that game, so I played it like I do for any other service I pay for. I was naked, so they knew I was not LE. Or maybe not, I just don't have the time or money to waste on a possibility.You want a Sure Thing with less BS Game Playing you get from an AMP? Find a Reliable Provider.

Avg Joe
04-05-14, 19:19
You want a Sure Thing with less BS Game Playing you get from an AMP? Find a Reliable Provider.I didn't waste my money here. Went to a newer place a couple weeks ago in Crystal Lake and was shocked at the service I got.

Went in and paid the standard fee and after going to the room was offered a table shower. That went very well and then back to the room and was shocked when I started to get a really great massage. I have not had a massage that good in years. When the massage started getting a little hard I said "softer please" and she smiled and said "ah.. I know". Long story short, she offered the final 10 minutes of FS for 70 which I couldn't believe.

I didn't get her name but she was about 40-45, great body and very pretty, tall with long black hair and her English was so-so.

I will repeat for sure.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/4408932316.html

Toosweet1975
04-06-14, 00:12
I know I said in my previous Post. I am Done with this Place. But, I received a good word that I should try the New Ladies at this Place. So I Did. I seen an Older Woman, Early 40's. So, If you are looking for a young Hot Body, this one will not be for you. Great Personality and a Awesome Attitude. We talked and talked, Haha. She is A chatter Box. She is only doing this for a short time to get through Grad School. Decent massage. Awesome Finish. More, could be on the menu with more Visits. Please treat her good. She is a gem. Will Repeat.

Be Safe and Have Fun!

DMichaels69
04-06-14, 09:05
Thanks for posting the link rather than leave everyone guessing. Information is appreciated!

I didn't waste my money here. Went to a newer place a couple weeks ago in Crystal Lake and was shocked at the service I got.

Went in and paid the standard fee and after going to the room was offered a table shower. That went very well and then back to the room and was shocked when I started to get a really great massage. I have not had a massage that good in years. When the massage started getting a little hard I said "softer please" and she smiled and said "ah.. I know". Long story short, she offered the final 10 minutes of FS for 70 which I couldn't believe.

I didn't get her name but she was about 40-45, great body and very pretty, tall with long black hair and her English was so-so.

I will repeat for sure.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/4408932316.html

Marked1000
04-06-14, 19:12
I just recently moved to Chicago for work. I am looking to relax on the weekends, can you guys help me out with some good spots?

Avg Joe
04-06-14, 20:47
Thanks for posting the link rather than leave everyone guessing. Information is appreciated!Your welcome.

Paleface
04-07-14, 01:18
HJ 40, I sometimes go up to 50 or 60 if she is fully nude, she lets me roam, and we we know and like each other.

BJ standard is 60. Add 10 or 20 if she spoiled you.

FS 100.

These are tips, on top of the house fee.

Tips will vary. But once you have seen the same lady a few times, you will have come to a tacit agreement that you both feel comfortable with.Thanks for this post. This is in line with why I pay. It is generous. This is union scale. Period.

More and more, I hear them asking for 50 or even 60 for HJ. I'd rather walk.

I was in one place on Western. I paid 60 for an hour, plus 10 for a table shower. She wanted 150 for FS. I said to her, so you want 220 for FS! She said, well, maybe 210. I walked. The place was the usual dump and so was the girl. Her friend was no better.

Stick together, and stick to the scale.

Magooski
04-07-14, 20:31
Thanks for this post. This is in line with why I pay. It is generous. This is union scale. Period.

More and more, I hear them asking for 50 or even 60 for HJ. I'd rather walk.

I was in one place on Western. I paid 60 for an hour, plus 10 for a table shower. She wanted 150 for FS. I said to her, so you want 220 for FS! She said, well, maybe 210. I walked. The place was the usual dump and so was the girl. Her friend was no better.

Stick together, and stick to the scale.Interesting prices and bless you if those are the prices you guys are paying! I've found 80 to $ for BJ and $ to $.50 for FS. I found most Latinas want $ to $.50 just for BJ.

Paleface
04-07-14, 23:45
33rd and Union, listed on BP. I drove by this morning, saw a squad parked in from a hydrant and pointed the wrong way down the street. I figured he was getting some. Half hour later, I drove by again, and there were like 10 uniforms on the corner, some of them cops, and some from the building department. Looks like a loss. Anybody know anything?

Paleface
04-07-14, 23:48
Interesting prices and bless you if those are the prices you guys are paying! I've found 80 to $ for BJ and $ to $.50 for FS. I found most Latinas want $ to $.50 just for BJ.All the more reason to stick together. Who's in control here?

Humpfree
04-08-14, 10:49
Interesting prices and bless you if those are the prices you guys are paying! I've found 80 to $ for BJ and $ to $.50 for FS. I found most Latinas want $ to $.50 just for BJ.I find most Latinas MP's House fee Massage .50 to .60. Then .50 to touch the butt, .50 more to touch the top.

Touch the bottom another .50, topless another .50, But there are exceptions to the rule.

This is why I try to stick with Asians. They are funny about there top.

Rileym
04-08-14, 11:19
Going to be in the area today and can't find anything. Anybody have any suggestions? Pm is fine. Thanks any info is appreciated.

R.

ApplePiePussy
04-08-14, 12:26
I find most Latinas MP's House fee Massage .50 to .60. Then .50 to touch the butt, .50 more to touch the top.

Touch the bottom another .50, topless another .50, But there are exceptions to the rule.

This is why I try to stick with Asians. They are funny about there top.The problem is, the two latin places I've tried have been rush to get you in and rush to get you out. Has anybody had an enjoyable relaxing latin experience, even at higher prices?

Rocket Dork
04-08-14, 15:55
I just recently moved to Chicago for work. I am looking to relax on the weekends, can you guys help me out with some good spots?All the info you need is in the forum. There is a lot of good information. Rocket Dork.

BigChiGuy44
04-08-14, 19:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

NewCleve
04-08-14, 19:53
Anyone have any suggestions for a good place to find an aamp? Looking for an experience like Pine Tree but in the city, discreet and maybe even offers FS. Thanks!

Magooski
04-08-14, 23:18
I find most Latinas MP's House fee Massage .50 to .60. Then .50 to touch the butt, .50 more to touch the top.

This is why I try to stick with Asians. They are funny about there top.Yep, I too find the Asians to be my reliable providers as well. I've had much better luck with my Asian gals on a consistent basis.

Magooski
04-08-14, 23:25
All the more reason to stick together. Who's in control here?Typically the pussy and mouth I like to fill. But Its worth a stab, but I don't mind paying for better service. I found low balling can lead to dismal 2nd visits. However, these days I'm sticking with the basics. Ole Magooski has found FS is a lot like trying to shoot pool with a rope. The vitamin C and V have lost their magic shall I say. So I'm at least saving some money!

Dazhiba
04-09-14, 07:07
Gents, I just want to double down in agreement with these comments. The service and prices can't be beat in Chicago with these Asain gals!

Stay safe, Daz.

Yep, I too find the Asians to be my reliable providers as well. I've had much better luck with my Asian gals on a consistent basis.

DMichaels69
04-09-14, 08:27
Shoot pool with a rope. LOL. Very funny.

Typically the pussy and mouth I like to fill. But Its worth a stab, but I don't mind paying for better service. I found low balling can lead to dismal 2nd visits. However, these days I'm sticking with the basics. Ole Magooski has found FS is a lot like trying to shoot pool with a rope. The vitamin C and V have lost their magic shall I say. So I'm at least saving some money!

Smitty88
04-09-14, 11:27
Will be in town for business in a couple months. Anyone willing to share a link for a good massage provider that will visit me at a downtown hotel? I'm looking for a fit provider who's open to mutual touch. Any info is appreciated and I'm happy to return the favor if looking for tips on the Cleveland scene.

Avg Joe
04-09-14, 20:16
Gents, I just want to double down in agreement with these comments. The service and prices can't be beat in Chicago with these Asain gals!

Stay safe, Daz.Was feeling good the other night so decided to go "out and about" and see what I could dig up.

I had seen this place before and it looked inviting so thought I would give it a go. Walked in and was met by an average to nice looking.

Chinese with a nice personality. Paid the standard house fee and went to the room. She walked in and started the massage and asked.

How I like it and I said "soft" and she said ok.

There was virtually no massage just running her fingers down my back for a few minutes and then she really went to work. She massaged.

"everything" for a good 15 minutes then said turn over with another 15 minutes of massaging everything and then a great HE. Wow.

The cool thing was that after the HE she said I still had 30 minutes left so she starts massaging my feet and knees. What a sweetheart.

I was there for the complete hour and left a great tip for her.

I will repeat.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/4414563991.html

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Dwd1982
04-09-14, 23:06
Is there such a thing as "safe" MP when it comes to LEO? When I read about the services provided at certain spas (Pine, GH, T Pro, etc...) I kind of wonder if they're "safer" since they've been open for a while without apparent problems. Just wondering.

Tripps
04-10-14, 07:40
Is there such a thing as "safe" MP when it comes to LEO? When I read about the services provided at certain spas (Pine, GH, T Pro, etc...) I kind of wonder if they're "safer" since they've been open for a while without apparent problems. Just wondering.In fact, absolutely not.

Jakobh
04-10-14, 20:53
I went to CTM twice and both times were big fails. First was with Maria, who didn't offer anything at the end. The second time with Ivana. I was a little more, eh, forthright about how I would like things to end and it was still a fail. Is there anyone in particular there that someone recommends? I've had to head out to the northern burbs to get my euro fix and its kind of a pain, would like to find a reliable place in the city.

Chidell
04-11-14, 17:13
Thanks for the report. You seem to be hitting the right places!

I had a dream today about Summer. The only thing hotter than this season was her body. Smooth, soft, natural, perfect in every way. Dressed to the nines, perfect nipples poking through her tight dress subtly displaying her perfect tits. Underneath this hot tight pink dress was a slinky blank thong. Before beginning I opted to take a quick shower, while I we were waiting for the water to warm she started to stroke baby blu just chatting. Never talk about money, just talk about how she missed me, family, and where have I been. She knew me by name and was genuinely happy to see me. In the room after she asked how I would like todays massage, I responded, soft, her response was I will give you a "kissy massage" that will get you very horny. She did not disappoint. Kissed every part of my body, yes, every part. During all of this she was completely naked, when my fingers where not buried deep inside her I would kiss and fondle her perky big breast all while she kisses the boys. Later on pushes her perfect twins together and proceeds to let me titty fuck her licking the top of baby blu every time it was near. After a few minutes of BBBJ and her grinding her wet pussy all over, she covered blu and finished me off orally, laughing when it was done on how much I came. After clean up, finished a perfect time with a perfect massage. $120.

Like the season of summer the only way to get to her is through the month of May because she is refuses to take any client she has never seen for her protection. May is a great month just not as hot as Summer.

Magooski
04-11-14, 20:45
The problem is, the two latin places I've tried have been rush to get you in and rush to get you out. Has anybody had an enjoyable relaxing latin experience, even at higher prices?I have to say the best bang for the buck and good massage was with Leslie, used to post near western and cermak. Pita to schedule, but oral skills were great. She has not been advertising lately. I found starlight on 18th why street, good massage good oral skills, but Roxie wanted way too much money. There ends my list of good Latina places out of 4 or 5.

Sleeker
04-12-14, 00:14
Well if you ask for the owner Dana she is quite reliable, to put it mildy. I went there for years and saw her many times. She's not as sexy as she used to be wears way too much makeup now and has a very fake look. But reliable. And for old timers there was Laura. Probably in her early 60's but gave an amazing massage and her HE skills were unmatched in Chicago. I hear Maria and Ivana look good.true?

I went to CTM twice and both times were big fails. First was with Maria, who didn't offer anything at the end. The second time with Ivana. I was a little more, eh, forthright about how I would like things to end and it was still a fail. Is there anyone in particular there that someone recommends? I've had to head out to the northern burbs to get my euro fix and its kind of a pain, would like to find a reliable place in the city.

Ncogni2
04-12-14, 03:22
Visited the location on Ash, got a euro provider but no return on investment.

Has anyone been here before? Are they legit?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/chinese-and-european-girls-chicago-and-evanston-give-us-a-try-and-spoil-yourself-27/19634577

Jakobh
04-12-14, 10:43
Maria was cute Ivana not so much.

Well if you ask for the owner Dana she is quite reliable, to put it mildy. I went there for years and saw her many times. She's not as sexy as she used to be wears way too much makeup now and has a very fake look. But reliable. And for old timers there was Laura. Probably in her early 60's but gave an amazing massage and her HE skills were unmatched in Chicago. I hear Maria and Ivana look good.true?

Member #5121
04-12-14, 11:55
This place was on my to-do list, until I read multiple reports off this site that validated what you are saying. While I believe that with enough visits and tipping, things are possible anywhere, but who has the time?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/chinese-and-european-girls-chicago-and-evanston-give-us-a-try-and-spoil-yourself-27/19634577

Vern2020
04-12-14, 11:57

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/chinese-and-european-girls-chicago-and-evanston-give-us-a-try-and-spoil-yourself-27/19634577Went to the same location as you, on Ashland. My experience was the same as yours. Happy hunting.

Werewolf0956
04-12-14, 12:01
I need some Euro joints please. Reliable preferred. BP has the listings for bodyrubs with some real nice ladies but $160 for HE put too much of a dent in the monger budget. I'd rather spend that and get a gorgeous and attentive Thai from Pam.

Maybe I need to make trip to Moscow or Kiev and get it out of my system...

Wolf out.

This place was on my to-do list, until I read multiple reports off this site that validated what you are saying. While I believe that with enough visits and tipping, things are possible anywhere, but who has the time?

Truthfu11
04-12-14, 13:14
Well if you ask for the owner Dana she is quite reliable, to put it mildy. I went there for years and saw her many times. She's not as sexy as she used to be wears way too much makeup now and has a very fake look. But reliable. And for old timers there was Laura. Probably in her early 60's but gave an amazing massage and her HE skills were unmatched in Chicago. I hear Maria and Ivana look good.true?Went back to CTM a week ago. They told me Dana was no longer working there but she was in the burbs. There were kinda funny about answering though. Had Victoria, great session. There was another there but she was not as attractive as Victoria.

Always had luck with Dana and Laura a few years ago.

Another good place it the one that advertises outcall or incall on Richmond and Devon.

Casper27
04-12-14, 13:37

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/chinese-and-european-girls-chicago-and-evanston-give-us-a-try-and-spoil-yourself-27/19634577I went there once for an actual massage, got a fugly old Asian. The massage was horrible, all she did was grind into my shoulders, which left me in pain afterwards. I haven't returned since then. So how did it go when you went? Was the massage any good?

Sleeker
04-12-14, 16:08
Went back to CTM a week ago. They told me Dana was no longer working there but she was in the burbs. There were kinda funny about answering though. Had Victoria, great session. There was another there but she was not as attractive as Victoria.

Always had luck with Dana and Laura a few years ago.

Another good place it the one that advertises outcall or incall on Richmond and Devon.Dana is the owner so unless she sold it she must be no longer working or out in the burbs all the time. My guess is she is doing the booking for these girls. She's probably getting a little long in the tooth for this business. I'll have to check out these new girls.especially Victoria. Love the Euro's.

Jakobh
04-12-14, 16:38
Went to the same location as you, on Ashland. My experience was the same as yours. Happy hunting.Will also confirm, had Ella, Polish girl, good massage, huge rack, not even a hint of anything beyond a massage. So sad, wanted to see her without a shirt.

Duder08
04-13-14, 12:48
Any info on this one.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/every-ending-is-happy-30/21212102

Ncogni2
04-14-14, 00:01
I went there once for an actual massage, got a fugly old Asian. The massage was horrible, all she did was grind into my shoulders, which left me in pain afterwards. I haven't returned since then. So how did it go when you went? Was the massage any good?Actually, the massage was good! The TS had NO flip. Too bad, I was hoping this would be my Go to Euro.

FSexperience
04-14-14, 12:18
I've had various dreams at Mercy ( http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/chinese-relaxing-massage-25/3344133) but that's it and I would like to explore other options. I've gone to a few others in the Chicago area but with no success. I'd like to try some other places.

Has anyone had any success at any of these places:

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-in-chicago/14593969

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-massage-773-880-5678-free-tableshower-2050-w-belmont-avelily-spa/9761300

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-full-body-massage-60-per-hour-40-per-half-hour/6705223

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wonderful-massage-from-beautfiul-chinese-girls/20578720

http://springfieldil.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-massage-massage/15370519

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-west-loop/18417565

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chinatown-massage/18417363

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensuous-massage-by-asian-women-25/13365057

I will definitely be TOFTT if not but thought I'd try be able to narrow it down to a good provider from this list.

FSexperience
04-14-14, 12:57
I've had various dreams at Mercy ( http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/chinese-relaxing-massage-25/3344133) but that's it and I would like to explore other options. I've gone to a few others in the Chicago area but with no success. I'd like to try some other places.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-massage-773-880-5678-free-tableshower-2050-w-belmont-avelily-spa/9761300

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-full-body-massage-60-per-hour-40-per-half-hour/6705223

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wonderful-massage-from-beautfiul-chinese-girls/20578720

http://springfieldil.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-massage-massage/15370519

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensuous-massage-by-asian-women-25/13365057

I will definitely be TOFTT if not but thought I'd try be able to narrow it down to a good provider from this list.

Dazhiba
04-14-14, 14:13
All I can add to this is a big "AMEN" I know we all have our own thing but why spend big bucks hoping to get something when a sure thing is easily available.

Have fun, stay safe, Daz.

I need some Euro joints please. Reliable preferred. BP has the listings for bodyrubs with some real nice ladies but $160 for HE put too much of a dent in the monger budget. I'd rather spend that and get a gorgeous and attentive Thai from Pam.

Maybe I need to make trip to Moscow or Kiev and get it out of my system...

Wolf out.

FSexperience
04-14-14, 14:18
Any reviews:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-us-massage-away-your-worries-at-chicago-spa-21/21258684

Datsurman
04-14-14, 21:37
I have never heard of a dude getting busted at a massage parlor. It's possible I guess. But it's about 37th on the list of things I worry about when visiting a massage joint.

Is there such a thing as "safe" MP when it comes to LEO? When I read about the services provided at certain spas (Pine, GH, T Pro, etc...) I kind of wonder if they're "safer" since they've been open for a while without apparent problems. Just wondering.

Magooski
04-14-14, 23:08
Any reviews:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-us-massage-away-your-worries-at-chicago-spa-21/21258684We shall anxiously await your report!

GotMilf
04-15-14, 00:10

I will definitely be TOFTT if not but thought I'd try be able to narrow it down to a good provider from this list.All I can tell you, being a newb, is to RTFF. Most of these places have been reviewed in the past. I tend to stay away from Chinatown, as a rule, but the places in Lakeview have been around a while and might be a good starting point.

FSexperience
04-15-14, 07:29
Was referred to a place off of Union St. AMP in house. Got the job done but nothing great.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/aaa-come-get-new-pretty-ukrainian-and-korean-in-ur-area-ashland-ave-and-evanston-25/19884646

IdiotBoy
04-15-14, 09:43
I have never heard of a dude getting busted at a massage parlor. It's possible I guess. But it's about 37th on the list of things I worry about when visiting a massage joint.It happens in the burbs but typically not in the city.

Hard to prove you did anything unless uncle walks in while your dick is in her hand...

FSexperience
04-15-14, 11:11
All I can tell you, being a newb, is to RTFF. Most of these places have been reviewed in the past. I tend to stay away from Chinatown, as a rule, but the places in Lakeview have been around a while and might be a good starting point.Just wondering about your rule.

Evansville Man
04-15-14, 12:16
Back in the day one of my favorite spa's was on Cumberland in Norridge. It used to be an AMP but I think it's eastern European and called Megi's Spa now.

If I swing by on my way to Milwaukee, does anyone know if I'll have a good time at Megi's now like I used to back then?

(Imagine a steam bath to get ready and then an EIGHT HAND main event ... Awesome. Simply awesome).

Thanks,

Evansville Man.

Angai
04-15-14, 12:53
The only way you could get busted is if the masseuse was under cover really, because even if you did you could say it was mutual and no solicitation took place and they could not prove it the otherwise. Just make sure you can afford a lawyer though LOL. It is actually really difficult to be charged with solicitation of there has to be a witness of whatever took place in a very direct manner.

I have never heard of a dude getting busted at a massage parlor. It's possible I guess. But it's about 37th on the list of things I worry about when visiting a massage joint.

Alterxxx
04-15-14, 15:47
Dana is the owner so unless she sold it she must be no longer working or out in the burbs all the time. My guess is she is doing the booking for these girls. She's probably getting a little long in the tooth for this business. I'll have to check out these new girls.especially Victoria. Love the Euro's.Can someone please tell me where CTM is? Haven't found on BP or craigslist.

Tripps
04-15-14, 18:31
The only way you could get busted is if the masseuse was under cover really, because even if you did you could say it was mutual and no solicitation took place and they could not prove it the otherwise. Just make sure you can afford a lawyer though LOL. It is actually really difficult to be charged with solicitation of there has to be a witness of whatever took place in a very direct manner.Are you an attorney?

Sleeker
04-15-14, 22:28
Can someone please tell me where CTM is? Haven't found on BP or craigslist.They are on Montrose in Ravenswood. Advertise on CL...under European Masseuses I believe. Enjoy!

NorthsideTod2
04-16-14, 07:46
Below are some new pics of Marie. Seems she is out of the skin business but increased her door rate from 60 to 80.

Pics are very real.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/80-gold-coast-312-543-4143/12729300

Member #5030
04-17-14, 09:16
Has any one had any experience wit Edith from Hickory Hills the European massage therapist, searched and haven't seen any reviews on her.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/european-massage-therapist/21175605

Toosweet1975
04-17-14, 14:29
I went to CTM twice and both times were big fails. First was with Maria, who didn't offer anything at the end. The second time with Ivana. I was a little more, eh, forthright about how I would like things to end and it was still a fail. Is there anyone in particular there that someone recommends? I've had to head out to the northern burbs to get my euro fix and its kind of a pain, would like to find a reliable place in the city.I went there today. I have been looking for a good euro massage, with more. I drew Maria. Very pretty. Pretty good massage. But, not even a slight inch of anything more.

If anyone know any good Euro's massage and more. Please PM me... Thank you in advance.

Dazhiba
04-17-14, 15:40
Damn she is beautiful! A must see on my next trip to the Windy City.

Below are some new pics of Marie. Seems she is out of the skin business but increased her door rate from 60 to 80.

Pics are very real.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/80-gold-coast-312-543-4143/12729300

HenrySmall
04-17-14, 19:24
Should have known better on this one. Should have listened to IdiotBoy...

Anyway, here's the PSA:

Went to location near Chicago and Halsted, got to chose from 2 latinas. Both were on par with each other, so I chose more or less at random. Massage (lackadaisical light touching really) starts, asked to flip after 5 min tops. Full menu offered. At this point I was already into them for the house fee but I almost split without additional services which I should have known would be poor. So I chose a plain HE and was quoted .8 ! My counter of .5 was immediately accepted but I should have offered the standard .4.. Anyway, she grabs the lotion and just goes to town... Felt like she was trying to start a fire. Absolutely awful, no technique, not into it, etc. I had to provide a lot of assistance in order to get to the end. She massaged me a little more after a poor effort at cleanup. I was out the door in no more than 40 min.

Anyway, I obviously won't repeat. I only went since I had another provider cancel on me. I would suggest leaving this spot alone.

Hank.

Sleeker
04-17-14, 21:32
I went there today. I have been looking for a good euro massage, with more. I drew Maria. Very pretty. Pretty good massage. But, not even a slight inch of anything more.

If anyone know any good Euro's massage and more. Please PM me... Thank you in advance.Never got shut out there in years of visiting. Only thing I can say to explain this is maybe new ownership? They are very much on the DL with no sign for noisy neighbors and modest advertising. Would not think they are high or even on Uncle LEO's list.

ChezBone
04-18-14, 08:01
Has any one had any experience wit Edith from Hickory Hills the European massage therapist, searched and haven't seen any reviews on her.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/european-massage-therapist/21175605She is all about the extras. No massage, just wants to know what you want CBJ or FS (naturally for an extra fee). She is not bad looking but the service felt mechanical. If you go, let us know how your experience was.

DMichaels69
04-18-14, 08:28
I have not seen a good review on her so I'm passing on this one.

She is all about the extras. No massage, just wants to know what you want CBJ or FS (naturally for an extra fee). She is not bad looking but the service felt mechanical. If you go, let us know how your experience was.

Toosweet1975
04-18-14, 11:54
Never got shut out there in years of visiting. Only thing I can say to explain this is maybe new ownership? They are very much on the DL with no sign for noisy neighbors and modest advertising. Would not think they are high or even on Uncle LEO's list.That was the whole reason why I tried this place. Maria is gorgeous. Beautiful body. I just knew it was going to be fun from the look of things. But, when she insisted for my towel to stay on. Never not once touch me lower then my lower back or higher then my lower thigh. I just forgot about extras and took a nap. Too bad. First time being shut out completely like that in a very long time.

JoeD999
04-18-14, 13:43
Any info on this one.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/every-ending-is-happy-30/21212102I tried to get in touch with this one but there was no answer. Her phone rings but the voice mail is full. I also tried text but no response. Maybe she is really busy. Anyone else have luck? There are no reviews.

FSexperience
04-18-14, 14:29
That was the whole reason why I tried this place. Maria is gorgeous. Beautiful body. I just knew it was going to be fun from the look of things. But, when she insisted for my towel to stay on. Never not once touch me lower then my lower back or higher then my lower thigh. I just forgot about extras and took a nap. Too bad. First time being shut out completely like that in a very long time.I had the same experience with a separate provider at a different location. She insisted on keeping the towel on and never got close to the goodies either, even when I got excited. When I flipped over, she still kept the towel on and massaged my lower legs. I eventually pulled the towel off and had to direct her hands to what I wanted. It could have been Maria's and this other providers way of a safety net. I don't know for sure since I haven't tried this place but just a thought. I will try and make a visit by this place to see what service I can get as well.

ApplePiePussy
04-18-14, 19:04
I've had a couple Asian and wanted to try Euro. Has anybody had any good experiences?

Magooski
04-18-14, 19:54

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/european-massage-therapist/21175605There some reviews in the south suburban section. Been there, sort of did it, not going back. Barely there massage, hr included, 1 hr = not so much.

Humpfree
04-19-14, 20:29
Went by there today. Rang the bell didn't think she was going to open it. She did, She was old and skinny.
She then told me she had nice young girl for me. Went the the room her she's come in a few min's later.
I asked where the other girl? She then told me to get out. Glad I didn't pay up front.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/royal-spa-best-asian-massage-and-relaxation/21172861

DMichaels69
04-20-14, 07:13
Another Korean (I assume) MT with a sparkling personality. From what I've heard this place is not good. I've seen good reports elsewhere but am skeptical.

Went by there today. Rang the bell didn't think she was going to open it. She did, She was old and skinny.
She then told me she had nice young girl for me. Went the the room her she's come in a few min's later.
I asked where the other girl? She then told me to get out. Glad I didn't pay up front.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/royal-spa-best-asian-massage-and-relaxation/21172861

Antonio
04-20-14, 12:07
Anyone have the number of Susan or Lilly from the Acupuncture place that was on Archer that shut down? I drowned my phone and lost Susan's number, I've been to her new place on 35th st, but that's not a walk-in place. Please PM so her number doesn't get let loose. Thanks.Her old cell phone # has been disconnected and the "new" place on 35th is now up for rent. Anyone else out there informed on Susan's whereabouts?

Jadedone
04-21-14, 09:28
I got suckered in at this place a while back. The massage was so bad that I didn't even bother to leave a tip.

Tripps
04-21-14, 18:00
Drew May at New life recently. Relatively new I think. Said she moved here from LA a few recently.

Standard routine from middle aged average AMP girl. Above average massage, professional, and overall not unhappy. Personally, was hoping for better. Probably will not repeat with her unless really in a pinch.

Gopher88
04-22-14, 10:09
I got suckered in at this place a while back. The massage was so bad that I didn't even bother to leave a tip.Glad I didn't pay first. She was old old.

Mojorzn
04-22-14, 17:15
I'm now in heart of LP. Right by diversey and clark.any massage options to suggest? Thanks!

Humpfree
04-22-14, 22:44
Bad massage has 4 chairs around the table, She sits down the hole massage.

Also she asked for her tip with the door fee. Older.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/70-247-japanese-model-100-real-pic-or-1000andfree-intoxicating-rub-upscale-bombshell-34d-100lbs-25/21404203

Ron M
04-22-14, 23:49
Bad massage has 4 chairs around the table, She sits down the hole massage.

Also she asked for her tip with the door fee. Older.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/70-247-japanese-model-100-real-pic-or-1000andfree-intoxicating-rub-upscale-bombshell-34d-100lbs-25/21404203Her Reviews are Bad. You should have done your research on her before you called.

Ron M
04-22-14, 23:50
I'm now in heart of LP. Right by diversey and clark.any massage options to suggest? Thanks!Massage Envy on Halsted and Diversey.

IdiotBoy
04-23-14, 15:06
Wrong type of massage...

Toosweet1975
04-23-14, 17:17
I have been seeing this Ad on BP For a while now. Only One Review. She lives very close to me (Far North Side,), So I said what the Heck. Good Decision. She is Mid to low 50's Latina. Very Beautiful. Slim and Sexy for a older woman. Great Attitude (Loves to speak to you in Spanish...a lot.haha). Very Nice. If you Don't like the Older Ladies, this one is not for you. Her Massage was Good. Very Firm. A whole lot of Coconut oil. But she washed every bit of it off. You Can tell she was nervous, thought I was LE. Once, She Did the LE Check, then it got Fun. Seniors PM me For Details. I am also still looking for Euro Masseuse. .8 Door fee. Little Steep, but well worth it. $ tip for whole lot of Fun. She is so pleasant to be around. She offers shower.with or without her. I was there for 90 Minutes. Will Repeat. She has a 4 hand Special with her Russian Friend. Will try that soon.

Be safe and Happy Hunting.

Dent55
04-23-14, 18:21
Went to exercise. Told to bring my own rain coat. A few days later was prepared. Got the same lady. After table shower and very short massage I told her I was prepared and she said she had been joking, so I got up, left with out a leaving a tip. Was I to harsh.

DMichaels69
04-23-14, 19:06
She was Joking? LOL. I would say no that was not too harsh. Just my opinion.

Went to exercise. Told to bring my own rain coat. A few days later was prepared. Got the same lady. After table shower and very short massage I told her I was prepared and she said she had been joking, so I got up, left with out a leaving a tip. Was I to harsh.

Ron M
04-23-14, 21:20
Went to exercise. Told to bring my own rain coat. A few days later was prepared. Got the same lady. After table shower and very short massage I told her I was prepared and she said she had been joking, so I got up, left with out a leaving a tip. Was I to harsh.All these Massage places you guys go to seem like alot more of a Disappontment than HE's. I'm staying with Providers.

Humpfree
04-24-14, 10:02
Went to exercise. Told to bring my own rain coat. A few days later was prepared. Got the same lady. After table shower and very short massage I told her I was prepared and she said she had been joking, so I got up, left with out a leaving a tip. Was I to harsh.Not to harsh at all. I had same thing happen to me a wile back. I was a reg with her. Only this was to be FS. Heart breaker.

Rocket Dork
04-24-14, 10:32
Went to exercise. Told to bring my own rain coat. A few days later was prepared. Got the same lady. After table shower and very short massage I told her I was prepared and she said she had been joking, so I got up, left with out a leaving a tip. Was I to harsh.I would have gotten my happy ending and then stiffed her. We always have to remember, we have the money, and we have control of the situation. Good service means good tips. Rocket Dork.

Rubenme2
04-24-14, 15:22
Went to exercise. Told to bring my own rain coat. A few days later was prepared. Got the same lady. After table shower and very short massage I told her I was prepared and she said she had been joking, so I got up, left with out a leaving a tip. Was I to harsh.You did what you should have done. It's our money until the service is completed. We are not ATM machines.

This is why 99% of the time I stick with known good providers. I don't have time for this BS. I have to earn my money and they should too. The 1% of the time I try a new place for the excitement of it I always do a mental risk analysis.

Is the massage alone worth the cost of the entry fee?

Is she worth the cost of FS, BJ, or HE?

Is it time to walk out and when should I leave?

DMichaels69
04-24-14, 16:07
Known Good providers to stick with is right.

I thought with the wrong head early on in the hobby and learned a lot (hard lessons) of what not to do and what not to put up with.

You did what you should have done. It's our money until the service is completed. We are not ATM machines.

This is why 99% of the time I stick with known good providers. I don't have time for this BS. I have to earn my money and they should too. The 1% of the time I try a new place for the excitement of it I always do a mental risk analysis.

Is the massage alone worth the cost of the entry fee?

Is she worth the cost of FS, BJ, or HE?

Is it time to walk out and when should I leave?

Ron M
04-24-14, 20:48
I would have gotten my happy ending and then stiffed her. We always have to remember, we have the money, and we have control of the situation. Good service means good tips. Rocket Dork.As long as you don't pay upfront you control what goes on. Once you pay upfront then she controls what she will or won't do.

DMichaels69
04-25-14, 06:30
I gave the tip once before the massage was over and she did not do what was agreed. Never again.

As long as you don't pay upfront you control what goes on. Once you pay upfront then she controls what she will or won't do.

Werewolf0956
04-25-14, 09:50
I went to the EMP on NW side.

I had not been there since it had changed hands to AMP and back to EMP. Old days I had struck out with young but pretty Euro so I was not expecting too much just decent massage. I called in to see if the owner was in and scheduled. She welcomed me with a smile and we talked a bit. Good TS with some attention to the right places. Back to the room, no cover. Massage was no more than spreading lotion mostly but within 15 minutes she started the teasing. 5 more minutes and flip. W / o instructions she proceeded with a good finish. I helped myself to her huge -albeit artificially inflated- boobs. Alone shower to clean up. Place is very clean. All in all not a bad outing but the whole thing was 35 minutes. 85 msg, 35 tip.

She will be out of town for a few weeks but I was told to schedule with any of the other girls.

Seniors can get more info by pm.

Evansville Man
04-25-14, 10:40
There are several Asians and a few White service providers advertising Nuru Massage in the Chicago BP.

Does anyone have any advice on whom to see or whom to avoid?

Thanks in advance.

Evansville Man.

MoneyT
04-25-14, 15:33
There are several Asians and a few White service providers advertising Nuru Massage in the Chicago BP.

Does anyone have any advice on whom to see or whom to avoid?

Thanks in advance.

Evansville Man.My first ever Nuru session was with her and it was a wonderful experience. She really gets into it a lot. I've heard that on repeat visits she may even offer a FS finish.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/kourtney-sweetheart-authentic-nuru-and-tantra-massage-20/18981450

Jcon51
04-25-14, 18:11
Went to Sunkiss on Chicago Avenue for a four hand. One Chinese girl and one I believe Thai. Everything seemed to be wonderful -- great massage, substantial teasing. Two thin, attractive and younger (20's) girls. However, at the end, I was offered my own hand rather than the expected at least HJ.

Only now do I notice that this phenomenon was reported on back in February...I should have RTFF!

Jcon51.

SeanDoe99
04-25-14, 21:37
I've heard good things in the past so despite recent negative reviews I decided to check it out as I was looking for a good euro experience. $75 for the hour with ivana. Decent massage but that is all. Not even a hint of anything else being an option. The hunt continues for a good euro massage.

PerfectGreg
04-26-14, 23:53

This is why I try to stick with Asians. They are funny about there top.Went to a house just west of Xindys and that was definitely the fee.

Gopher88
04-27-14, 23:26
Went to a house just west of Xindys and that was definitely the fee.Some one told me Xindys has been shut down for about a week?

Eddinger
04-28-14, 00:41
Went to Zeus and had a great time with Rachel. Seniors can pm for details.

HomeSlice
04-28-14, 16:28
Wondering if anyone has visited here:

http://peoria.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-by-european-alexa-31/21308917

HomeSlice
04-28-14, 16:31
Wondering if anyone has visited here:

http://peoria.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-by-european-alexa-31/21308917Here is the chicago link: http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-by-european-alexa-31/21308917.

Tripps
04-28-14, 17:47
Went to Sunkiss on Chicago Avenue for a four hand. One Chinese girl and one I believe Thai. Everything seemed to be wonderful -- great massage, substantial teasing. Two thin, attractive and younger (20's) girls. However, at the end, I was offered my own hand rather than the expected at least HJ.

Only now do I notice that this phenomenon was reported on back in February. I should have RTFF!

Jcon51.My last visit to sunkiss, totally shut down... Not even a hint of a tease. But, yeah, self service there has been the norm for years.

Pura Vida
04-28-14, 18:54
I recently stopped in for an hour of therapy. Door fee is .5 for the hour. I have had success in the past at this location however, not this time. It wasnt for the lack of trying either! The massage was great and better than most you normally would get at an AMP. Too bad, because the therapist was a cutie about a 7-8 on the scale. I would repeat if in need of a good massage at a reasonable price. Left .2 as tip. Stay safe boys.

FSexperience
04-28-14, 20:51
Stopped by for a massage. Its .45 for the 1/2 hr and .65 for 1 hr with free table shower. I went for the 1/2 hr and free regular shower since I was in a hurry. The girl was a thick but younger Asian but the massage was REALLY good and she seemed to know exactly what she was doing. She walks on your back, using the poles on the ceiling, which I didn't even notice at first. Even after the massage, she gave me some extra time and did my neck / shoulder, which has been hurting really bad. Would recommend if you need a good massage and HE as well, but I wouldn't try it again as I like variety..there are also 2 other massages right around the corner that I just might have to give a try as well. Happy hunting!

FSexperience
04-29-14, 16:31
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/chinese-relaxing-massage-25/12288601

Went for a tired old massage again today. Standard door fees but was finally offered FS for .1. I guess its been the repeat business. Was nothing great and I'd only repeat since it is walking distance from work.

Anyone have suggestions of places in the downtown area that offer FS without verification crap?

Angai
04-30-14, 21:02
Wow young chick at Unwind unbelievable! They usually only had a couple veterans there when I went there always a pro massages maybe I will repeat one day if the clock is winding down and I am in the area.

Stopped by for a massage. Its .45 for the 1/2 hr and .65 for 1 hr with free table shower. I went for the 1/2 hr and free regular shower since I was in a hurry. The girl was a thick but younger Asian but the massage was REALLY good and she seemed to know exactly what she was doing. She walks on your back, using the poles on the ceiling, which I didn't even notice at first. Even after the massage, she gave me some extra time and did my neck / shoulder, which has been hurting really bad. Would recommend if you need a good massage and HE as well, but I wouldn't try it again as I like variety..there are also 2 other massages right around the corner that I just might have to give a try as well. Happy hunting!

JohnKnoxville
04-30-14, 23:41
Hi guys,

I'm visiting Chicago soon, and I want to try the best massage with full service in the town. Any recommendation?

George W. Bush
05-01-14, 19:47
Hi guys,

I'm visiting Chicago soon, and I want to try the best massage with full service in the town. Any recommendation?My recommendation is to read the forum.

CobraCrew
05-02-14, 07:06
Do you remember her name? Last time I was there I drew a tall skinny girl who was good at what she did, but looks wise, she wasn't the greatest.

FSexperience
05-02-14, 09:09
Do you remember her name? Last time I was there I drew a tall skinny girl who was good at what she did, but looks wise, she wasn't the greatest.Sorry, I normally don't get names. I will start to do that from now on. She didn't look good either but was surprised not to get an older Asian. I actually tried to snap a couple pictures they didn't come out.

FSexperience
05-02-14, 15:45
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-latinas-special-50-21/21531314

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/happy-friday-new-hot-picture-special-23/21529139

Seen a posting on this before but decided to check it out for myself..stupid choice. Fake pictures and ugly girls. Prices are rip offs for HE and the massage is ridiculous (light rub and only like 5-7 mins). Would NOT try again and will definitely listen to what others have said before.

Moccdawg
05-03-14, 04:02
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-latinas-special-50-21/21531314

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/happy-friday-new-hot-picture-special-23/21529139

Seen a posting on this before but decided to check it out for myself..stupid choice. Fake pictures and ugly girls. Prices are rip offs for HE and the massage is ridiculous (light rub and only like 5-7 mins). Would NOT try again and will definitely listen to what others have said before.Thanks for the info. If it works for you, fine. If it doesn't, there are other places that are better or worse, Happy Hunting.

Wanderer01
05-03-14, 19:38
Wow young chick at Unwind unbelievable! They usually only had a couple veterans there when I went there always a pro massages maybe I will repeat one day if the clock is winding down and I am in the area.Went there today and it is a fantastic massage. I took the hour and the girl I got was an lady about mid 30's and pretty. She was much better then the professional places that I go to. You will leave happy.

NewDude
05-03-14, 20:49
Visiting mongrel here with some intel.

Checked out this spot today on Harlem Road.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/today-is-the-day-to-visit-best-asian-relaxation-and-massage-united-health-spa/19736054

When I walked in I was told 70/ hr. There were koreans at the time and only one was semi attractive..so of course I got the fugly one. I was sure a happy ending was coming due to my massues having a very short skirt on when I walked in. Unfortunately she had put pants on underneath when she came back into The massage room. The massage was uwful and rushed, of course the table shower was no different. I left right after getting dressed and the ***** knee not to adk for tip. I tip for good massages and extras. I don't inderstand how a massage can make money and not provide at least one. I I cannot believe the mongering in chicago is worse than atlanta. If anyone can help me out I can return the favor when you in my city. I am looking for a good massage first and extra if possible but not necessary. Oh also I have rtff and have found nothing useful for me. I am in north Chicago close to iron dale and Schaumburg. Pm will be much appreciated. Also I love chocolate independents.

ElGoloso
05-04-14, 10:49
This is a new spot that I've been passing by every day with curiosity. Has anyone visited.

Ralph Alton
05-04-14, 11:04
I will miss Bebe. I think she must have been an athlete earlier on. She sure liked to play with balls and was certainly skilled at it. I wonder where she went now that smile spa in Diamond is closed?

ElGoloso
05-04-14, 13:34
This is a new spot that I've been passing by every day with curiosity. Has anyone visited.Oh and it's on North Av.

Avg Joe
05-04-14, 19:04
Visiting mongrel here with some intel.

Checked out this spot today on Harlem Road.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/today-is-the-day-to-visit-best-asian-relaxation-and-massage-united-health-spa/19736054

When I walked in I was told 70/ hr. There were koreans at the time and only one was semi attractive..so of course I got the fugly one. I was sure a happy ending was coming due to my massues having a very short skirt on when I walked in. Unfortunately she had put pants on underneath when she came back into The massage room. The massage was uwful and rushed, of course the table shower was no different. I left right after getting dressed and the ***** knee not to adk for tip. I tip for good massages and extras. I don't inderstand how a massage can make money and not provide at least one. I I cannot believe the mongering in chicago is worse than atlanta. If anyone can help me out I can return the favor when you in my city. I am looking for a good massage first and extra if possible but not necessary. Oh also I have rtff and have found nothing useful for me. I am in north Chicago close to iron dale and Schaumburg. Pm will be much appreciated. Also I love chocolate independents.I'm shocked because I have been going there on and off for maybe 10 years now and have had nothing but great service. In fact, the last 2 times there was not even a massage instead she dropped her top and went right to work and FS was on the menu but I didn't. I think I even wrote a post about my last visit there.

Could be she didn't recognize you and I'm sorry that you had a bad experience.

Alterxxx
05-05-14, 00:10
Looking to pop my Nuru cherry. Anyone got any good recommendations for toe curlin Nuru? Of course I would expect FS to be part of the package...

Wanderer01
05-05-14, 00:52
I'm shocked because I have been going there on and off for maybe 10 years now and have had nothing but great service. In fact, the last 2 times there was not even a massage instead she dropped her top and went right to work and FS was on the menu but I didn't. I think I even wrote a post about my last visit there.

Could be she didn't recognize you and I'm sorry that you had a bad experience.It said it is under new management so it may have changed. Also it saids new girls.

IdiotBoy
05-05-14, 07:18
It said it is under new management so it may have changed. Also it saids new girls.I was there about 2 weeks ago and had a very good experience. Although, the BP ad does look different now...

Avg Joe
05-05-14, 12:15
It said it is under new management so it may have changed. Also it saids new girls.And you believe an ad that has fake pictures?

It could be that the owner told one of the exsisting girls that she is the "manager" hence "new management". Also, most AMP's rotate girls every month or so, some more and some less, on a regular basis. I know one who has been at 4 AMP's in the last 2 months alone. Sometimes a girl will work for someone who owns 3 or 4 and because she likes the owner or the owner treats her well she will rotate thru all of them spending a month or so at each one. It depends on the deal.

BUT...now that you brought this up, you just gave me a reason to go and investigate. Soon I hope...LOL.

Thanks,

NewDude
05-05-14, 12:36
I was there about 2 weeks ago and had a very good experience. Although, the BP ad does look different now...The two ugly biches I seen there could not have given me a good time only what was needed. Big anyone thinks a good time can be had with the 40+ hags I seen their value chart is fuked. One hag was a 2 and the other was a 5...not good mongeringvinnmy opinion...#tuurrrible.

JoeD999
05-05-14, 15:47
Looking to pop my Nuru cherry. Anyone got any good recommendations for toe curlin Nuru? Of course I would expect FS to be part of the package...I have been looking for the same thing. I know some of the Asian apt offer it because I saw an air mattress at a few of them a while back. At the time I didn't want to pay more than the standard fee.

Angai
05-05-14, 20:22
I will be in the area of this place Thursday and I have been trying to wean myself off my regulars. Everyone says Thai massages are the best so I was thinking taking a scroll here in the evening. If anyone has been here any intel it would be appreciated thanks in advance!

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-347-781-7700-29/21511722

Bill R
05-05-14, 22:07
I will be in the area of this place Thursday and I have been trying to wean myself off my regulars. Everyone says Thai massages are the best so I was thinking taking a scroll here in the evening. If anyone has been here any intel it would be appreciated thanks in advance!

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-347-781-7700-29/21511722I'd skip. They're Chinese. If you want Thai, pick one from the Asian section of Ero-Chicago.

Thai Spicy Girls is a safe option.

Angai
05-05-14, 22:22
Thanks for the heads up!

I'd skip. They're Chinese. If you want Thai, pick one from the Asian section of Ero-Chicago.

Thai Spicy Girls is a safe option.

Eddinger
05-06-14, 10:19
Saw bailey downtown. Super hot girl. Doesn't seem like the menu allows for much besides a great handshake. But had a great time.

Normal Guy
05-06-14, 22:40
I will be visiting Chicago and want to check out massage and other fun. Are there places near the intersection of Diversey and Clark?

Are the LMPs there?

I'm open to other suggests for fun too.

Norm.

IdiotBoy
05-07-14, 07:10
The two ugly biches I seen there could not have given me a good time only what was needed. Big anyone thinks a good time can be had with the 40+ hags I seen their value chart is fuked. One hag was a 2 and the other was a 5...not good mongeringvinnmy opinion...#tuurrrible.Wasn't a 40 something hag when I was there...

Tripps
05-07-14, 07:32
Saw bailey downtown. Super hot girl. Doesn't seem like the menu allows for much besides a great handshake. But had a great time.Although I've tended to have negative experiences with AA girls, I've seen some positive chatter about this place and have been considering. Appreciate your report! I might just give Bailey a try.

Goodtimechicago
05-07-14, 17:01
Although I've tended to have negative experiences with AA girls, I've seen some positive chatter about this place and have been considering. Appreciate your report! I might just give Bailey a try.Checked her out last night. Definitely tight bod making you wish for more options but none available. Take the half. Agreed that could use tips from Logan squad, but price is better and change of pace from HE only AMPs.

Tripps
05-07-14, 17:34
I'd skip. They're Chinese. If you want Thai, pick one from the Asian section of Ero-Chicago.

Thai Spicy Girls is a safe option.Just because they are Chinese doesn't mean that they can't offer a Thai style massage. Not clear from the op if he wants a Thai massage or Thai provider.

Angai
05-07-14, 22:03
Just because they are Chinese doesn't mean that they can't offer a Thai style massage. Not clear from the op if he wants a Thai massage or Thai provider.Well if it is anything like Chinese cooking Korean food that would be a no. It takes years of practice to be an exceptional masseuse I seriously doubt everyone of them are trained in Thai style massage techniques and even if I did get one there I couldn't say I had a Thai style massage because it would be a Chinese one. I really would like to try a good one from an authentic Thai massage practitioner that is not absurdly priced.

DMichaels69
05-07-14, 23:16
I would love to find authentic thai massage.

Well if it is anything like Chinese cooking Korean food that would be a no. It takes years of practice to be an exceptional masseuse I seriously doubt everyone of them are trained in Thai style massage techniques and even if I did get one there I couldn't say I had a Thai style massage because it would be a Chinese one. I really would like to try a good one from an authentic Thai massage practitioner that is not absurdly priced.

Ron M
05-07-14, 23:50
Well if it is anything like Chinese cooking Korean food that would be a no. It takes years of practice to be an exceptional masseuse I seriously doubt everyone of them are trained in Thai style massage techniques and even if I did get one there I couldn't say I had a Thai style massage because it would be a Chinese one. I really would like to try a good one from an authentic Thai massage practitioner that is not absurdly priced.

I would love to find authentic thai massage.Couldn't find an Authentic Thai Massage place here. Guess you guys have to go to Thailand for an Authentic Thai Style Massage.

Tripps
05-08-14, 07:15
Couldn't find an Authentic Thai Massage place here. Guess you guys have to go to Thailand for an Authentic Thai Style Massage.Sunkiss had a Thai girl working there a few years back that gave a good Thai massage. They had extra wide floor mattress, the whole nine yards. She was good, better than most of what I experienced in Thailand.

Also, one of the foremost practitioners of Thai massage lives (or perhaps lived) in evanston. I believe he has (or had) a school here as well.

It's out there if you really want it. In a city this large, I would be surprised if you can't find at least a decent Thai massage. Myself, I generally prefer deep tissue but if I see something regarding Thai massage, will post up about it. You won't know if it's good until you try.

By the way, ever notice how many Mexicans are cooking at Chinese restaurants? I get what you are saying about experience but come on, let's not be so prone to stereotypes.

Tripps
05-08-14, 07:24
Couldn't find an Authentic Thai Massage place here. Guess you guys have to go to Thailand for an Authentic Thai Style Massage.Sunkiss had a Thai girl working there a few years back that gave a good Thai massage. They had extra wide floor mattress, the whole nine yards. She was good, better than most of what I experienced in Thailand.

Also, one of the foremost practitioners of Thai massage lives (or perhaps lived) in evanston. I believe he has (or had) a school here as well.

It's out there if you really want it. In a city this large, I would be surprised if you can't find at least a decent Thai massage. Myself, I generally prefer deep tissue but if I see something regarding Thai massage, will post up about it. You won't know if it's good until you try.

By the way, ever notice how many Mexicans are cooking at Chinese restaurants? I get what you are saying about experience but come on, let's not be so prone to stereotypes.

Humpfree
05-08-14, 12:29
Chgojj your in box is full, clean it up. Ok.

Ron M
05-08-14, 15:24
Sunkiss had a Thai girl working there a few years back that gave a good Thai massage. They had extra wide floor mattress, the whole nine yards. She was good, better than most of what I experienced in Thailand.

By the way, ever notice how many Mexicans are cooking at Chinese restaurants? I get what you are saying about experience but come on, let's not be so prone to stereotypes.I'm not looking for a Massage. I was just trying to help those Guys out by doing some Info Digging.

Lothar22
05-09-14, 17:57
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-faces-amazing-spa-y-o-u-r-1-c-h-o-i-ce-24/19330403

Been a while since I posted, I've frequented this place quite a few times as my 2nd attempt at a AMP, this worked out for an location wasnt too far from my ride. Its closes early 10 PM I've only done walkins never bothered calling only had to wait about 10 min one time. Overall the place is pretty clean, parking in back and back door atmosphere is good. Girls are Korean and my guess is mid 30's and higher look good. House fee is .70 for and I tip .60, standard HE, roaming allowed, nothing else on menu.

Dreams with.

Sue. Best IMO, cute, back walk if you desire, strong hands good massage, nice HE.

Yukko. Better looking and older than Sue massage is good too, nice HE.

Candy. Ok looking, weak hands, massage not as good as the others, HE was ok.

OPIllini
05-09-14, 18:00
Uh oh, it appears as if one of the city's top AMPs, New Hope on Lincoln near Belmont / Ashland, may be in trouble. Per the City of Chicago's BACP website (Business Affairs & Consumer Protection), it has an upcoming hearing for May 19. I certainly hope that this isn't the beginning of the end for New Hope. For all the info, Google 'City of Chicago Business Affairs & Consumer Protection' (it'll list the website). Click on, and then scroll down to Supporting Information. Click there, and it'll take you to a section that you click to provide you with a hearing schedule. Also, on the sidebar of the page is a section called "Hearings and Disciplinary Actions": it shows a list of all license revocations. So far in 2014, there have been 0 revocations of massage parlors. Let's hope it stays that way after this hearing.

Avg Joe
05-09-14, 22:18
Uh oh, it appears as if one of the city's top AMPs, New Hope on Lincoln near Belmont / Ashland, may be in trouble. Per the City of Chicago's BACP website (Business Affairs & Consumer Protection), it has an upcoming hearing for May 19. I certainly hope that this isn't the beginning of the end for New Hope. For all the info, Google 'City of Chicago Business Affairs & Consumer Protection' (it'll list the website). Click on, and then scroll down to Supporting Information. Click there, and it'll take you to a section that you click to provide you with a hearing schedule. Also, on the sidebar of the page is a section called "Hearings and Disciplinary Actions": it shows a list of all license revocations. So far in 2014, there have been 0 revocations of massage parlors. Let's hope it stays that way after this hearing.Another way and what seems to be the way they are approaching closing AMP's is thru Health Dept and / or building code & zoning violations. Either department will come in and after an inspection will find numerous so called violations that will cost the owners alot of money to repair. The owner is cited and given 60 days to repair the violations or appear at a hearing. So rather than spend the money for costly repairs they close up shop and open elsewhere under a new name. Chicago seems to have this down to a science because 1 week the Health Dept will walk in and 2 weeks later Building & Zoning will walk in and all of a sudden the owners are buried in citations and hearing dates. I guess this way is cheaper for the city because they don't involve the police and the court systems. Some owners do the repairs but alot don't and just close up.

Sad.

Sleeker
05-09-14, 22:37
I have never understood how that place has carried on for five years or so. On weekend days there is heavy traffic going in and out of that place.with a major brunch place just two doors down. It is not a residential block at all but I just can't believe that the beat cops weren't very aware what was going on. And on a very large scale. They must be making a few million a year there with 2-3 rooms busy most of the time (at least that was my experience going there a few times).

Service was exceptional and consistent. The girls knew how to give a massage and a finish. They will be sorely missed and I do mean sorely.

Uh oh, it appears as if one of the city's top AMPs, New Hope on Lincoln near Belmont / Ashland, may be in trouble. Per the City of Chicago's BACP website (Business Affairs & Consumer Protection), it has an upcoming hearing for May 19. I certainly hope that this isn't the beginning of the end for New Hope. For all the info, Google 'City of Chicago Business Affairs & Consumer Protection' (it'll list the website). Click on, and then scroll down to Supporting Information. Click there, and it'll take you to a section that you click to provide you with a hearing schedule. Also, on the sidebar of the page is a section called "Hearings and Disciplinary Actions": it shows a list of all license revocations. So far in 2014, there have been 0 revocations of massage parlors. Let's hope it stays that way after this hearing.

Dazhiba
05-10-14, 16:49
Having lived in Chicago and run a business on the Norths side for many years, I'm here to tell you that the proper contributions to local officials would have taken care of this type of thing. The right contributions to the right people will get them to look the other way and leave just about any business alone.

Just MTCW.

Another way and what seems to be the way they are approaching closing AMP's is thru Health Dept and / or building code & zoning violations. Either department will come in and after an inspection will find numerous so called violations that will cost the owners alot of money to repair. The owner is cited and given 60 days to repair the violations or appear at a hearing. So rather than spend the money for costly repairs they close up shop and open elsewhere under a new name. Chicago seems to have this down to a science because 1 week the Health Dept will walk in and 2 weeks later Building & Zoning will walk in and all of a sudden the owners are buried in citations and hearing dates. I guess this way is cheaper for the city because they don't involve the police and the court systems. Some owners do the repairs but alot don't and just close up.

Sad.

PerfectGreg
05-11-14, 14:26

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chinatown-massage/18417363I agree with your assessment. Nice clean location. Probably wouldn't repeat, unless in a pinch. She brought her puppies out and I got to pet and lick. She was a very nice provider and actually did a good job with the massage. I left happy.

Vern2020
05-12-14, 23:00
I would love to find authentic thai massage.Anybody ever been to the massage parlor at Irving and Western, next to a Thai restaurant? If my memory is correct, they advertised Thai girls. By the way, what is the difference between thai massage and, say, deep tissue Chinese massage?

Freedom Lover
05-13-14, 01:21
F / S is available at both United and Ace but the girls are not the best looking and well over 40.

Mercy and Michigan Ave are the same owner. Both are not the cleanest and I would avoid them if possible.

Chinatown AMP's are hit or miss unless you can get into the 2 private spas.

Hope this helps you out.Thanks to those who posted responses and to the folks that PM'ed me. The business portion of my trip to Chicago went well, but that meant I didn't have much free time. Managed to hit Mercy's downtown location twice since it was only blocks away from where I was staying. Both times visited with Coco, who was pretty cute and offered a solid massage... Not the best I've had, but I'd say a bit better than average. First time got a decent tug to finish things, 2nd time full service. Overpriced for full service but it was worth it to me under the circumstances and I'd say the quality was solid. Overall it was a good experience and I'd visit again were I in the area.

Thanks again.

-FL.

Normal Guy
05-13-14, 07:14
This place looks very public which makes me doubt any extras. Will I leave happy?

Norm.

Ron M
05-13-14, 10:32
This place looks very public which makes me doubt any extras. Will I leave happy?

Norm.Actually it's spelled Reflexion. They have 8 reviews on Yelp. Sorry to say they're Legit.

Gopher88
05-13-14, 11:58
Anybody ever been to the massage parlor at Irving and Western, next to a Thai restaurant? If my memory is correct, they advertised Thai girls. By the way, what is the difference between thai massage and, say, deep tissue Chinese massage?Thai massage is great massage. Lots of stretching, pulling, twisting,.

Had a Thai gal on the north side but she moved to Elgin I lost track of her.

Gopher88
05-13-14, 12:00
I would love to find authentic thai massage.I know you would like like a Thai massage, Lots of stretching, pulling, twisting,.

Had a Thai gal on the north side but she moved to Elgin I lost track of her.

Ron M
05-13-14, 13:31
I know you would like like a Thai massage, Lots of stretching, pulling, twisting,.

Had a Thai gal on the north side but she moved to Elgin I lost track of her.Check the Elgin Board and Backpage. You might be able to find her again. If you do that's a bit of a Drive to see her.

Ron M
05-13-14, 16:07
Actually it's spelled Reflexion. They have 8 reviews on Yelp. Sorry to say they're Legit.I was bored. So I stopped by and ask about their prices.

30 minutes - 50.

1 hour - 70.

90 minutes - 100.

Front Desk Girl was a cute Latina. A bit overweight. But a cutie. Very friendly and answered all my questions. No I didn't ask if Extras were available. There was a sign on the desk that said Tips Are Appreciated. So I'm sure Extras are on the Menu depending on how much of a Tip you're willing to give. I doubt I'll give this place a tryout. I'm not into AMPs.

GotMilf
05-13-14, 16:37
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sunny-sap-60hr-special-oak-parkfree-table-shower/21380540

TOFTT. Bad massage. Bad TS. Left unhappy. Too bad because masseuse was about an 8. Young and very cute. YMMV.

Seniors can PM me for details.

OPIllini
05-13-14, 18:20
Anybody ever been to the massage parlor at Irving and Western, next to a Thai restaurant? If my memory is correct, they advertised Thai girls. By the way, what is the difference between thai massage and, say, deep tissue Chinese massage?That's Linda Spa, and it's a Chinese AMP, not Thai. No table shower available but generally decent massages with standard finish.

Gopher88
05-14-14, 15:11
Check the Elgin Board and Backpage. You might be able to find her again. If you do that's a bit of a Drive to see her.Can't find a Elgin board, I look under Aurora?

Ron M
05-14-14, 15:19
Can't find a Elgin board, I look under Aurora?Click on Illinois. Then scroll down to Other Areas. Then scroll down to the next Boxed Section. The Elgin Board is right there.

JoeSweetzer
05-15-14, 13:59
Any of you ever seen the girls there? Pics look pretty hot. http://delilahsdolls.com/home.

Member #4707
05-15-14, 20:49
Just found out about this site but I have been going to Chicago AMPs for a few years, Lily Day Spa regularly. I used to get Jessica but when she left I started seeing Judy. Love her! Great massage and before the flip, she gives me a little ass tickle. After the flip she starts with a BBBJ and then finishes with a HJ and a pinkie in my bum. She lets me play with the breasts, grab her ass, and tease her love button. Been going there for years. Enjoy!

Member #4707
05-15-14, 23:07
Even though I've been frequenting AMPs in the area for years, I just found out about this site, so I'm trying to increase my credibility! I'm a regular at lily day spa on Belmont and they always treat me right. I usually see Judy: mid-late 30's, 6/7 out of 10. Great massage with a little ass tickle before the flip. After the flip, she starts with BBBJ and finishes me off with a HJ and a pinkie in the bum. She always pulls out the girls for me and drops the pants so I can grab her ass and tease her button. I've recommended this place to a few of my friends.

Meischas
05-16-14, 10:10
I use to travel to Chicago on biz and found above mag very helpful any updates.

GotMilf
05-16-14, 10:48
Even though I've been frequenting AMPs in the area for years, I just found out about this site, so I'm trying to increase my credibility! I'm a regular at lily day spa on Belmont and they always treat me right. I usually see Judy: mid-late 30's, 6/7 out of 10. Great massage with a little ass tickle before the flip. After the flip, she starts with BBBJ and finishes me off with a HJ and a pinkie in the bum. She always pulls out the girls for me and drops the pants so I can grab her ass and tease her button. I've recommended this place to a few of my friends.Thanks for the review. Just a suggestion for future reviews: Keep details to a minimum on the boards and then share the juicy details via private message with seniors. Uncle LEO monitors these sites and use the info to shut down the businesses. Welcome to the forum and keep posting. Thanks.

Lookin4it
05-16-14, 12:21
This is a new spot that I've been passing by every day with curiosity. Has anyone visited.It is legit. I tried multiple times about 5 months ago always with good tipping and sending progressively stronger signals, including an outright discussion with her about it. She teases A LOT which gives you hope. But, no joy. Decent massage, blue balls. Gave up after 4 visits.

Archineer
05-16-14, 16:55
Decided to try my first AMP yesterday, got there and rang the bell they keep the door locked even during day hours. A older lady answered I think she said her name was linda. She was chubby and not a looker but I said what the hell she starts the massage it was ok I guess could've used more pressure. She asked me to flip and did some light rubbin until she got to mini me. She tried to tell me 2.0 for FS but I told her I only had 1.2 and that I would need two pops she agreed but she wasn't too happy. Here's the weird part she climbed on to cg and as I held her breast she was missing one nipple LOL. I popped and she gave a half ass BJ to fiinish the second. It was an ok experience but I won't be going back.

Goodtimechicago
05-16-14, 18:59
Any of you ever seen the girls there? Pics look pretty hot. http://delilahsdolls.com/home.Cute girls. Limited extras. Saw Bailey. See previous review.

Goodtimechicago
05-16-14, 19:01
Even though I've been frequenting AMPs in the area for years, I just found out about this site, so I'm trying to increase my credibility! I'm a regular at lily day spa on Belmont and they always treat me right. I usually see Judy: mid-late 30's, 6/7 out of 10. Great massage with a little ass tickle before the flip. After the flip, she starts with BBBJ and finishes me off with a HJ and a pinkie in the bum. She always pulls out the girls for me and drops the pants so I can grab her ass and tease her button. I've recommended this place to a few of my friends.Given the yelp reviews and lack of reviews elsewhere, this place looks totally legit. You sure you got what you say you got? Maybe it's because you're a regular.

Goodtimechicago
05-16-14, 19:03
Tried her out. Definitely super hot blonde. Definitely more on the menu than other girls there. But everything lacked in terms of sexuality and connection. Could have just been that we didn't click but felt like I wasted my time. Seniors PM for more info.

Ron M
05-16-14, 22:59
It is legit. I tried multiple times about 5 months ago always with good tipping and sending progressively stronger signals, including an outright discussion with her about it. She teases A LOT which gives you hope. But, no joy. Decent massage, blue balls. Gave up after 4 visits.You went there four times and left with "Blue Balls?" You really TOFTT. LOL...

If I went there just once and left wth Blue Balls", no way I'm going for a second visit.

Indahouze
05-17-14, 10:07
Have been reading the posts for a while and had not noticed anything on this AMP. Decided to start to build my cred by TOFTT. Massage was mediocre. They have a table shower in back, did not partake on my visit. Went there with some high hopes was not offered much more than a selfie. Maybe I was too aggressive? Don't know that I will be going back.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-girls-full-body-massage50hr-foot-massage35hr-t-showerandsauna/18129974

GotMilf
05-17-14, 13:11
Have been reading the posts for a while and had not noticed anything on this AMP. Decided to start to build my cred by TOFTT. Massage was mediocre. They have a table shower in back, did not partake on my visit. Went there with some high hopes was not offered much more than a selfie. Maybe I was too aggressive? Don't know that I will be going back.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-girls-full-body-massage50hr-foot-massage35hr-t-showerandsauna/18129974Chinatown is hit or miss lately. Keep reading the forums. Plenty of reliable options for AMPs out there.

QuickStudy
05-17-14, 14:35
Longtime lurker / monger, this is my first post. So feel free to be skeptical of me until I post more reports.

I've hit Oki Doki several times over the past few years, with mixed results. Lately, the attitude is enough to turn me off for good. This last time (a few weeks ago), I drew a 30-something 7/10 looker who knew the drill, but just didn't have any interest at all in giving a good massage. She finished but in such a lackluster way that I really didn't get anything out of it. Too bad, since the girls are better than average, they are close to where I hang out, open late, and usually pretty available. I guess YMMV but I'm done. So many better, more reliable places available, and for me the attitude is a major factor.

PussyPoker
05-17-14, 15:11

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-girls-full-body-massage50hr-foot-massage35hr-t-showerandsauna/18129974That place has always been legit. Head west about 6 doors down on the same block. Ruby spa is good to go for some play.

Member #4707
05-17-14, 15:31
Given the yelp reviews and lack of reviews elsewhere, this place looks totally legit. You sure you got what you say you got? Maybe it's because you're a regular.I'm pretty sure what I said actually happened. I even referred a friend there two weeks ago and he was pleased. Ask for judy. I've been going there for 3 years or so and I've NEVER seen anyone in there for regular spa services -- especially a woman. Only seen dudes walking in / out of rooms.

Member #4707
05-17-14, 15:34
Thanks for the review. Just a suggestion for future reviews: Keep details to a minimum on the boards and then share the juicy details via private message with seniors. Uncle LEO monitors these sites and use the info to shut down the businesses. Welcome to the forum and keep posting. Thanks.Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to improve my forum etiquette!

OF Charlie
05-17-14, 15:55
Thanks to those who posted responses and to the folks that PM'ed me. The business portion of my trip to Chicago went well, but that meant I didn't have much free time. Managed to hit Mercy's downtown location twice since it was only blocks away from where I was staying. Both times visited with Coco, who was pretty cute and offered a solid massage... Not the best I've had, but I'd say a bit better than average. First time got a decent tug to finish things, 2nd time full service. Overpriced for full service but it was worth it to me under the circumstances and I'd say the quality was solid. Overall it was a good experience and I'd visit again were I in the area.

Thanks again.

-FL.I decided to finally paid my first visit Thursday after work as this place is only four blocks from my office. I had made an appointment, but was told by Coco that there would be a half hour wait as she was the only one working that day. I was not happy, but decided to stay as I had nothing better to do. Because I am Asian, I was offered a full menu. She said normally that is not the case. Very expensive menu. .6 for standard finish, .8 for level 2 and 1.5 for full menu. HF is .65 for an hour. I don't recommend this place for locals as girls don't rotate. But if you are from out of town and stay on Michigan Ave with no other options, I suppose it will do. But keep in mind that it might take multiple visits before full menu is offered to you unless you are Asian. Tip: you have to sign in when you are in the lobby. Use a fake name as they don't check identification.

BTW, Coco told me that their lease is up this August and they will be moving to another location on Michigan Ave.

Biliator
05-17-14, 17:05
I recently stopped in for an hour of therapy. Door fee is .5 for the hour. I have had success in the past at this location however, not this time. It wasnt for the lack of trying either! The massage was great and better than most you normally would get at an AMP. Too bad, because the therapist was a cutie about a 7-8 on the scale. I would repeat if in need of a good massage at a reasonable price. Left .2 as tip. Stay safe boys.Would love to know who you've had good luck with there.

Thanks.

Biliator
05-17-14, 17:26
Her old cell phone # has been disconnected and the "new" place on 35th is now up for rent. Anyone else out there informed on Susan's whereabouts?Still in business and Lily is still there, at least as of a week ago.

Brandon83
05-18-14, 15:16
I should know that it is not unusual for escorts to use fake pictures and ad wording that do not resemble the actual experience. Asians have been notorious for this. This is the last time I get beat like this. Too many poor experiences in Chicago with escorts. Non-kissers, reluctant touchers, no massage skills even. Very few good. Not sure if paying more will yield better result. Next time I go to a new place and person answering the door doesn't match the picture, or is at least as attractive, I am walking away. Better yet, I'll ask more directly, if you are the girl in the picture, etc. Walk away more, Gentlemen, maybe these people will get the message.

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/youngest-college-asian-japanese-nuru-secret-646-409-6751-22/20939435

BerticalBlinds
05-18-14, 19:32
Thanks for the review. Just a suggestion for future reviews: Keep details to a minimum on the boards and then share the juicy details via private message with seniors. Uncle LEO monitors these sites and use the info to shut down the businesses. Welcome to the forum and keep posting. Thanks.I am a provider who was busted years ago. While I was waiting to be processed, one of the detectives read word for word from this website all about me and my wonderful services. It was unsettling, to say the least, to have a police officer read an erotic novella to me. It's most certainly not the fault of you gentlemen or the website owners that I was busted. Happens all the time in the city of Chicago. Just wanted to confirm that LE absolutely does read these and other websites to collect data on providers. Not that there's any murders, shootings, robberies or anything else going on Chicago right this moment. I greatly appreciate you guys being discreet as possible regarding full names, contact numbers and street addresses. Posting sort of things may not seem like a big deal to some gentleman, however I live a double life. There aren't any people in this world who know I'm a working girl other than my clients. I'd like to keep it that way.

FYI, posting real names, phone numbers, or addresses and specifically prohibited by the posting guidelines.

A2

ManDude
05-18-14, 20:43
98% of pics used for Asians on BP are fake. Those are pics of models singers actresses porn stars in asia. Only girls that use real pics are some of those 160/45 min thai girls.

DMichaels69
05-18-14, 21:48
I highly doubt paying more will yield better results. You forgot to mention little to no English. LOL.

I should know that it is not unusual for escorts to use fake pictures and ad wording that do not resemble the actual experience. Asians have been notorious for this. This is the last time I get beat like this. Too many poor experiences in Chicago with escorts. Non-kissers, reluctant touchers, no massage skills even. Very few good. Not sure if paying more will yield better result. Next time I go to a new place and person answering the door doesn't match the picture, or is at least as attractive, I am walking away. Better yet, I'll ask more directly, if you are the girl in the picture, etc. Walk away more, Gentlemen, maybe these people will get the message.

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/youngest-college-asian-japanese-nuru-secret-646-409-6751-22/20939435

DMichaels69
05-18-14, 21:52
The attitude just kills it. Good to move on and spend your money elsewhere.

Longtime lurker / monger, this is my first post. So feel free to be skeptical of me until I post more reports.

I've hit Oki Doki several times over the past few years, with mixed results. Lately, the attitude is enough to turn me off for good. This last time (a few weeks ago), I drew a 30-something 7/10 looker who knew the drill, but just didn't have any interest at all in giving a good massage. She finished but in such a lackluster way that I really didn't get anything out of it. Too bad, since the girls are better than average, they are close to where I hang out, open late, and usually pretty available. I guess YMMV but I'm done. So many better, more reliable places available, and for me the attitude is a major factor.

Ron M
05-18-14, 22:31

98% of pics used for Asians on BP are fake. Those are pics of models singers actresses porn stars in asia. Only girls that use real pics are some of those 160/45 min thai girls.I'll say it again;.

The reason why they use pics of Hot Looking Asian Girls is so that they can Lure you into calling. When you get there 99.9 percent of the time it won't be the Girl you meet that's in the Ad. All these Asian Escorts and AMP's know how Guys go Crazy over Asian Girls. I don't understand why you Guys keep going time and time again only to get disappointed every time. I stay away from any Asian Escorts and AMPs.

Tripps
05-19-14, 07:32
I'll say it again;.

The reason why they use pics of Hot Looking Asian Girls is so that they can Lure you into calling. When you get there 99.9 percent of the time it won't be the Girl you meet that's in the Ad. All these Asian Escorts and AMP's know how Guys go Crazy over Asian Girls. I don't understand why you Guys keep going time and time again only to get disappointed every time. I stay away from any Asian Escorts and AMPs.If one takes the time to research properly, disappointments can largely be avoided.

Some of my best experiences have happened in AMPs & aapts.

Moccdawg
05-19-14, 09:52
I'll say it again;.

The reason why they use pics of Hot Looking Asian Girls is so that they can Lure you into calling. When you get there 99.9 percent of the time it won't be the Girl you meet that's in the Ad. All these Asian Escorts and AMP's know how Guys go Crazy over Asian Girls. I don't understand why you Guys keep going time and time again only to get disappointed every time. I stay away from any Asian Escorts and AMPs.How about.

So you are telling everyone in here that Non-Asians and Non-AMPs are all trust-worthy. I believe you do not need to say it again any more, that is your point of view. Why not give up some recent personal experiences that are not Non-Asian Escorts and Non-AMPs?

Barney
05-19-14, 10:26
98% of pics used for Asians on BP are fake. Those are pics of models singers actresses porn stars in asia. Only girls that use real pics are some of those 160/45 min thai girls.The burger you get at Burger King looks nothing like the one on TV. Nothing new.

Gopher88
05-19-14, 10:29
I highly doubt paying more will yield better results. You forgot to mention little to no English. LOL.Mike said it all no English.

Humpfree
05-19-14, 10:40
I'll say it again;.

The reason why they use pics of Hot Looking Asian Girls is so that they can Lure you into calling. When you get there 99.9 percent of the time it won't be the Girl you meet that's in the Ad. All these Asian Escorts and AMP's know how Guys go Crazy over Asian Girls. I don't understand why you Guys keep going time and time again only to get disappointed every time. I stay away from any Asian Escorts and AMPs.I have printed some pic's of the girls from BB a few years back. Took them with me to some of my regular AMP's.

Talk about a good laugh. Fashion models for China and Thai Land.

SamPerkins420
05-19-14, 11:20
98% of pics used for Asians on BP are fake. Those are pics of models singers actresses porn stars in asia. Only girls that use real pics are some of those 160/45 min thai girls.Yeah it's really easy to tell, too. Just open up a second browser window and go to Google Images, then drag the picture from the BP ad into Google Images & drop it. Google images will immediately come up with links that also use that same exact pic (if it has been used, and they all have, whether legit or not). If that same pic is used elsewhere, it's a fake. If it's only been used in local BP / CL type ads, then it MAY be legit.

SamPerkins420
05-19-14, 11:23
I'll say it again;.

The reason why they use pics of Hot Looking Asian Girls is so that they can Lure you into calling. When you get there 99.9 percent of the time it won't be the Girl you meet that's in the Ad. All these Asian Escorts and AMP's know how Guys go Crazy over Asian Girls. I don't understand why you Guys keep going time and time again only to get disappointed every time. I stay away from any Asian Escorts and AMPs.Another thing to do is call ahead & ask about table showers, I've never been anywhere that gave me a table shower but then DIDN'T finish me off. If she's going to scrub you down all naked, she's probably going to do more. Though be careful, some places will say they have table shower but when you show up, tell you it's not working. When that is the case, just leave, you're in a bait & switch shop. Again, if she's willing to clean off your entire naked body, she's willing to stroke your pole or more.

Pussy Prowler
05-19-14, 12:34
Another thing to do is call ahead & ask about table showers, I've never been anywhere that gave me a table shower but then DIDN'T finish me off. If she's going to scrub you down all naked, she's probably going to do more. Though be careful, some places will say they have table shower but when you show up, tell you it's not working. When that is the case, just leave, you're in a bait & switch shop. Again, if she's willing to clean off your entire naked body, she's willing to stroke your pole or more.Sunkiss spa has a table shower and all they allow you to do (and sometimes they don't even give you this now) is self service with them "tickling" your balls.

Here is the golden rule for asian MP's in the ENTIRE chicagoland area. There is only one place that has hot younger girls willing to do FS that sometimes come close to all these "fake pics" posted on BP. And that place is Pine Tree Spa in willowbrook. 200 total gets you FS no? S asked. They have a steady stream of regulars and most senior members here (at least the ones in the know) realize that this is the only place to get all the above. There are obviously other places to get a handjob and sometimes BJ or FS but none of the other places have any consistent, decent talent (either they are old or lacking in some way). Try this place and forget every other AMP, trust me I've been mongering for a long time and know all the asian joints.

Avg Joe
05-19-14, 13:43
I am a provider who was busted years ago. While I was waiting to be processed, one of the detectives read word for word from this website all about me and my wonderful services. It was unsettling, to say the least, to have a police officer read an erotic novella to me. It's most certainly not the fault of you gentlemen or the website owners that I was busted. Happens all the time in the city of Chicago. Just wanted to confirm that LE absolutely does read these and other websites to collect data on providers. Not that there's any murders, shootings, robberies or anything else going on Chicago right this moment. I greatly appreciate you guys being discreet as possible regarding full names, contact numbers and street addresses. Posting sort of things may not seem like a big deal to some gentleman, however I live a double life. There aren't any people in this world who know I'm a working girl other than my clients. I'd like to keep it that way.

FYI, posting real names, phone numbers, or addresses and specifically prohibited by the posting guidelines.

A2Wouldn't be using the information from here to help prosecute you just be "hearsay" and not even admissable in court unless they could prove who the author was and even then, wouldn't they have to drag the author into court and prove it was him who wrote it?

Just asking.

Yup, and since even we don't know who you guys really are, it's kind of a dead end.

However, the posting of real personal info is still prohibited.

A2

OF Charlie
05-19-14, 16:48
Another thing to do is call ahead & ask about table showers, I've never been anywhere that gave me a table shower but then DIDN'T finish me off. If she's going to scrub you down all naked, she's probably going to do more. Though be careful, some places will say they have table shower but when you show up, tell you it's not working. When that is the case, just leave, you're in a bait & switch shop. Again, if she's willing to clean off your entire naked body, she's willing to stroke your pole or more.I agree. Plus if you are clean after the TS, the girls would feel more at ease. I always get a TS even if I just took one at home. A lot of times you can gauge what your session will be like based on what happens during table shower.

Dwd1982
05-19-14, 17:41
Has anyone seen Christina at Bodywise? Is her massage same as it was at Sunkiss or is it even more legit now?

NorthsideTod2
05-19-14, 18:26
Through some of the Asian providers I really started enjoy and have couple good providers but always looking to expand my reach. I would love to share.

Bob521
05-19-14, 19:07
Wouldn't be using the information from here to help prosecute you just be "hearsay" and not even admissable in court unless they could prove who the author was and even then, wouldn't they have to drag the author into court and prove it was him who wrote it?

Just asking.

Yup, and since even we don't know who you guys really are, it's kind of a dead end.

A2OF course these "dreams" are not actionable evidence. BUT - you are still telling the whole world exactly which girls should be "stung", how to find them, and what they might be willing to do. That's an awful thing to do to girl who might have been nice to you.

Hence, the rules we have.

A2

Member #6010
05-19-14, 19:24
http://www.suntimes.com/27487657-761/lawsuit-chicago-cops-physically-verbally-abuse-woman-on-video.html#.U3 oh1 NJdWMo.

Chi Guy
05-19-14, 23:01
Wouldn't be using the information from here to help prosecute you just be "hearsay" and not even admissable in court unless they could prove who the author was and even then, wouldn't they have to drag the author into court and prove it was him who wrote it?

Just asking.

A2Typically, they don't use the info from sites like this during the prosecution. However, it can give them probable cause, and that's how it's mostly used.

Brandonkelly
05-20-14, 02:03
For those inquiring about fake pictures of providers, please remember there are no palm tree laden shorelines in Illinois. Common sense, tineye or google chrome.

http://www.cnet.com/how-to/use-reverse-image-search-to-avoid-craigslist-scams/?ttag=fbwl

Ron M
05-20-14, 02:07
For those inquiring about fake pictures of providers, please remember there are no palm tree laden shorelines in Illinois. Common sense, tineye or google chrome.

http://www.cnet.com/how-to/use-reverse-image-search-to-avoid-craigslist-scams/?ttag=fbwlGlad I'm not the only one that knows this. I'll never understand the Allure of Asian Girls.

Paleface
05-20-14, 07:56
Read this: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-lawsuit-cop-hit-woman-as-she-knelt-handcuffed-20140519, 0,5792948.story.

Paleface
05-20-14, 08:00
Well the link didn't work. Sorry.

Try a google search of this: Tribune "Video shows incident.

Fiasco 20
05-20-14, 08:32

http://www.cnet.com/how-to/use-reverse-image-search-to-avoid-craigslist-scams/?ttag=fbwlAnyone know how to do this with an iPad? I've never had success.

HandsomeDan
05-20-14, 11:28
Through some of the Asian providers I really started enjoy and have couple good providers but always looking to expand my reach. I would love to share.Do you any AMPs you used that offer this?

Humpfree
05-20-14, 12:33
Older chick. I seen her last month. She has 4 chairs around the table. So she can sit down. Throw the hole massage. She ask me for a .80 tip up front before I even got on the table. She gets up and down a lot for a glass's of water. More up than down. Not a good time 1 hour massage turned into40 min's. YMMV.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/70-247-japanese-model-100-real-pic-or-1000andfree-very-sensual-rub-upscale-bombshell-34d-100lbs-25/21804994

Rocket Dork
05-20-14, 14:19
Older chick. I seen her last month. She has 4 chairs around the table. So she can sit down. Throw the hole massage. She ask me for a .80 tip up front before I even got on the table. She gets up and down a lot for a glass's of water. More up than down. Not a good time 1 hour massage turned into40 min's. YMMV.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/70-247-japanese-model-100-real-pic-or-1000andfree-very-sensual-rub-upscale-bombshell-34d-100lbs-25/21804994There were reviews on her on this forum. Lazy woman, lousy massage. Reading the forum can save you mucho dinero! Rocket Dork.