PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138

Member #5121
05-31-13, 23:59
From what I understand, Megi's was under different management at least twice in the past decade.

Keep in mind, even if a place isn't known to offer extras, it's worth it to test the waters. I did this at a completely legit spa and found an ATF that way. Personal chemistry takes precedent over management any day.

Did they ever? Went there a couple of times 7-8 years ago and didn't get anywhere.

JuryDoodie
06-02-13, 17:04
Anybody have a nice natural Bush lady they can recommend?I also am interested if anyone has any deets.

Member #5884
06-03-13, 07:56
I would love it too!

I also am interested if anyone has any deets.

Pauly Mong
06-03-13, 08:30
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-ask-about-specials-23/15728598

Yawn

Jovi69
06-03-13, 14:47
Late report but I had booked a massage with Leslie last week. She was staying at a low budget hotel in the western burbs.

Slightly older, maybe 40, pics on BP are pretty accurate. What she might lack in looks she makes up for with a fantastic personality. She is very talkative and will offer you a beer.

She does have a massage table setup in the room. Massage was good, extras were excellent. Pricing is steep but I will repeat.

Seniors can pm me if you want details.

Mojorzn
06-04-13, 03:26
Just moved to area where take irv all the time and see massage signs near highway. Any currently reliable for tug? Love any info! Thanks!

AmericanIron
06-04-13, 12:11
Walked in on a slow day and behind the counter sat Michelle with her twins showcased through a low cut top. I dropped the $40 for a half and on we went to her room. Overall a good massage and when the time came as she suggested I flipped and she immediately started to stroke. Some teasing and play to end the session leaving an impression of the Hawaiian islands on her chest. I'll defiantly be back for more.I'm disappointed at the Seniors here who pm me to trade but have not after I traded in good faith.

WHat's the skinny seniors?

ChiGuy09
06-04-13, 15:16
Just woke up from a dream with her. She wasn't too friendly, weak massage, and mechanical. However, her rack was out of this world. AA Double Dees easily. .3 to get her bikini top off and played with the twins heavily during the release. I will be dreaming of her again based off the rack alone. PM if you want deets and / or trade info about providers with similar chest traits in the south burbs.

Pedorro
06-04-13, 19:13
Happened to me too! Not too long I posted on the Elgin board and received several Pms asking for trades but the information sent to me was false! After that I am not sure I will do Pms again!

QUOTE=AmericanIron; 1780608]I'm disappointed at the Seniors here who pm me to trade but have not after I traded in good faith.

WHat's the skinny seniors?[/QUOTE]

Lurker01
06-04-13, 20:17
Happened to me too! Not too long I posted on the Elgin board and received several Pms asking for trades but the information sent to me was false! After that I am not sure I will do Pms again!

QUOTE=AmericanIron; 1780608]I'm disappointed at the Seniors here who pm me to trade but have not after I traded in good faith.

WHat's the skinny seniors?My last two posts put useful info out in advance. I only requested info that mongers my info would help should have. No response. Looks like I'm back to just leeching.

Elgmonger
06-05-13, 15:35

WHat's the skinny seniors?[/QUOTE]I'm from the Elgin board and I remember I asked you for information about your post and never received anything, and I have gad given information to some people never false information it might be out if date but never false.

MrTisBad
06-05-13, 17:38
Anyone know of anything offered by Nina at Angel Massage in Naperville? She might be the hottest girl I have seen at a AMP.Any word on this?

Self Hi5
06-06-13, 18:30
Drove by this place today and am curious if anyone has been. Searched Forums and not much info. Gents?

Mad Ivan
06-06-13, 22:40
Drove by this place today and am curious if anyone has been. Searched Forums and not much info. Gents?Been there, nothing good to report. YMMV, of course.

Magooski
06-08-13, 09:31
Drove by this place today and am curious if anyone has been. Searched Forums and not much info. Gents?Uninspired massage and left unhappy.

Magooski
06-08-13, 09:36
Just woke up from a dream with her. She wasn't too friendly, weak massage, and mechanical. However, her rack was out of this world. AA Double Dees easily. .3 to get her bikini top off and played with the twins heavily during the release. I will be dreaming of her again based off the rack alone. PM if you want deets and / or trade info about providers with similar chest traits in the south burbs.If your talking about spa pari, she is YMMV at best. I had a lame massage, shorted on time after she was late getting started and no release or touching. Have not found the time to go back. A massage from Paris rocks!

LeadEdge
06-09-13, 15:42
I am not into AMPs myself, but I have an "occasional girlfriend" who has a fantasy about asian massage girls, and would like to treat her if I can fins a place, or a provider who will "HE" a woman. Kinky and odd request I realize, but if you had a chick who was doing for you what this chick is doing for me you'd be asking too. Can anyone help me out here?

Edge

Gopher88
06-10-13, 19:42
Anyone been with this one? I'm sure she would blow my budget for three months are so. WOW

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/andgt-real-satisfying-full-body-massage-iam-here-today-chicago-24/16641833

Humpfree
06-10-13, 20:39
Anyone been with this one? I'm sure she would blow my budget for three months are so. WOW.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/andgt-real-satisfying-full-body-massage-iam-here-today-chicago-24/16641833Sorry She's a play bunny. (

Humpfree
06-10-13, 20:40
Anyone been with this one? I'm sure she would blow my budget for three months are so. WOW.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/andgt-real-satisfying-full-body-massage-iam-here-today-chicago-24/16641833Sorry She's a play bunny. (

http://www.cybercenterfolds.com/krystal-lyne-playboy-amateur-may-2012/

BigDog16
06-11-13, 14:50

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/andgt-real-satisfying-full-body-massage-iam-here-today-chicago-24/16641833The number also comes up on another ad for a transsexual. As a senior member, you should know better. Did you seriously think you would meet this woman off of a Backpage ad?

Gopher88
06-11-13, 18:26
The number also comes up on another ad for a transsexual. As a senior member, you should know better. Did you seriously think you would meet this woman off of a Backpage ad?Humpfree sent me the play boy bunny link I'm sad

Jovi69
06-11-13, 18:35
The number also comes up on another ad for a transsexual. As a senior member, you should know better. Did you seriously think you would meet this woman off of a Backpage ad?The only way your hitting that is if your name is Hef.

StayPuff
06-12-13, 20:19
Drove by this place today and am curious if anyone has been. Searched Forums and not much info. Gents?I used to go there when I lived closer. Average overall massage, but the tip was always deserved.

Datsurman
06-13-13, 03:41
Had a couple of very nice visits in the past and wanted a repeat. All with model quality therapists with good sessions. I stopped by there today and got stuck with a therapist who looked like she was 104. And those were 104 long hard years. Asked to switch but granny said noone else was available. If you don't ask for someone in particular you get whoever is available. I had already paid and made the typical rookie (pusssy) mistake of staying vs. Getting my money back and leaving. Anyway, the experience was so bad, I am not even thinking about coming back there anytime soon. If / when I do, I will tell mamasan very clearly that I want a young therapist. Pisses me off that she hired this granny witch to begin with. Wasted my fxcking time and money.

GotMilf
06-13-13, 04:17
I dreamt about this place recently. In my dream, I was buzzed in and greeted warmly. I opted for the 60 min w / table shower for $7."Casey" was my massuese. She's a respectable 6 with C cups and a decent face. The massage was very good. Well worth the $6 upfront. On the flip, I dreamt that Casey gestured at my soldier at attention. I nodded in response and she started by kissing around my thighs and scrot. She then teabagged me for a minute or two. Then a great HJ with some ass play. I tipped $4. Will definitely be returning.

HotLcndyt
06-13-13, 21:58
Which AMP is nearest to the airport. I have a layover Sunday and would to find the closet one. Thanks for any info. PM or post here is fine.

Lurker02
06-15-13, 22:23
Went to this place again. Really young lady there with her daisy dukes but I didn't get her. I got Tina. Older 40 or so, petite great personality, unlimited roaming. Good massage, standard finish. I'm really tired of these AMPs. Even though I haven't been at it long but I am realizing they are pretty much all the same I guess. I still think AW in Lib. Ville has the best massage if you get the heavier girl.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/only-60-hour-attractive-asian-masseuses/8324140

Sal Minella
06-16-13, 14:21
Have always been successful going here in the past. First time here in about 6 months and I recommend everyone stay away! The girls name was Jenny or Johnny or something. She had a terrible attitude, was lazy, and just overall rubbed me the wrong way literally and figuratively. I'm laying there in the nude like a jackass and she didn't even work the legs, not even an attempt. She half ass rubs back and spills lotion all over my head then ends it with "That concludes your massage". And of course she had no change for my $60 at the beginning so she gets a $15 tip when I would have given nothing! I mine as well thrown $60 out the window. What a joke. Stay away and save your money! Nobody there is that good that you should even risk it, there are way too many better places out there that are a sure thing!

Forged71
06-17-13, 00:37
Visited U Massage and Angel Massage both in Naperville. Both were a complete waste of money and I left very unhappy. At U Massage the girl was decent looking and when I was lying face down, she was rubbing my upper inner thighs and brushed against my cock and balls a couple times (I think on accident) , otherwise it wasn't so good. The table shower was ok I guess at the end. I stood there with a massive erection for her to see while she rinsed me off and got a smile from her but thats it.

After that I just walked back to the room butt naked and passed a girl in a waiting area sitting on a couch waiting for a massage I assume. She got a good look at my massive hard on. Wonder what she thought seeing that.

Morrisman
06-17-13, 16:09
Visited U Massage and Angel Massage both in Naperville. Both were a complete waste of money and I left very unhappy. At U Massage the girl was decent looking and when I was lying face down, she was rubbing my upper inner thighs and brushed against my cock and balls a couple times (I think on accident) , otherwise it wasn't so good. The table shower was ok I guess at the end. I stood there with a massive erection for her to see while she rinsed me off and got a smile from her but thats it.

After that I just walked back to the room butt naked and passed a girl in a waiting area sitting on a couch waiting for a massage I assume. She got a good look at my massive hard on. Wonder what she thought seeing that.If you are looking for a massage in the Naperville area there is place advertised on Royce Road. The girl is fairly attractive. The massage was legit but YMMV. U massage has always kind of not worth it.

There are a ridiculous number of asian massage places opening in the southwest Chicagoland burbs. The model of how they do business and relate with their customers has changed though. I don't think you are going to get full service right away anymore. Nor do I think you will be able to play the I saw so and so game and expect to be cool anymore either. This means these places are actually expecting to make money on strangely enough massages. This doesn't mean more can't be later negotiated. 3 or 4 months back I was getting full service From one particular girl. She left though and I got nothing but a massage from the other girls with maybe a minor extra at the very end. My point is that they are much more careful and few of us are willing to give detailed info on the boards anymore. Why ruin a good thing when you have it. Mostly I use these boards to complain about the rip offs .60 bucks for a good massage isn't a rip off though. It is always nice though when the girl is a hotty.

ChiSex
06-17-13, 21:49
Just moved to area where take irv all the time and see massage signs near highway. Any currently reliable for tug? Love any info! Thanks!In the city I'd say Gunnison for a reliable AMP.

PussyPoker
06-18-13, 13:06
I have been to this place a few times. Always a good massage but leave with blue balls. Both girls are ok looking by no play. Always legit. I did ask for some oil one time and after she poured some on my hard on she walked out of the room and told me to call her when I as done. So I called her in just before I was going to cum and she got made at me. Little *****. So I stopped and got dressed and walked out. $5. 00 tip for her.

Jtekt
06-18-13, 16:20
Why when I go to an AMP in Chicago its like going to grandma's? When I travel to Houston, Atlanta or LA I go to an AMP and find younger, and in many case, much more attractive Asian ladies? In Chicago. Not the case: usually older, heavier, etc. Nice ladies and pleasant, but certainly not often younger and attractive. What is it about this market?

MotorheadBiker
06-18-13, 21:38

After that I just walked back to the room butt naked and passed a girl in a waiting area sitting on a couch waiting for a massage I assume. She got a good look at my massive hard on. Wonder what she thought seeing that.I heard "Chinese foot massage" in Naperville that does massage for $28 / hr does some extras too. I'm planning to go there this weekend to see what kinda extras they provide :P

Al Melrose
06-19-13, 03:27
I heard "Chinese foot massage" in Naperville that does massage for $28 / hr does some extras too. I'm planning to go there this weekend to see what kinda extras they provide :PPerhaps times have changed, but you will not get extras at a Foot Massage place, you may get a man.

Lokkin4
06-19-13, 15:30
Why when I go to an AMP in Chicago its like going to grandma's? When I travel to Houston, Atlanta or LA I go to an AMP and find younger, and in many case, much more attractive Asian ladies? In Chicago. Not the case: usually older, heavier, etc. Nice ladies and pleasant, but certainly not often younger and attractive. What is it about this market?Have to say I agree. And the one's here that are above average are commanding $.20 and above not including tip. I have come to the conclusion I am paying 40 for 30 Mins and a 25-30 tip MAX. Some of these places are not offering 30 min massage only an hour for 60-70 plus tip. I walk wright out. I have been to many other cities and the chicks are way hotter and cheaper. Time to take it back Gents.

Roscoe23
06-19-13, 20:58
Perhaps times have changed, but you will not get extras at a Foot Massage place, you may get a man.However he may offer extras. Jk

TonyL1234
06-20-13, 00:24
Hi,

Anyone had any experience with her?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/need-to-get-away-im-available-now-30/12533825

Silvio
06-20-13, 13:01
Dallas was my best ever mongering experience. I accidentally discovered a mini mall with 3 AMPs in a row and they got cheaper and hotter as I check each out. I still remember the 21 yeard old Yumi who was in fact yummy. Chicago has a very crappy market dunno why except to say if you put with it they'll continue. If I see something I don't like I revert. You should do the same if you don't like it.

Have to say I agree. And the one's here that are above average are commanding $.20 and above not including tip. I have come to the conclusion I am paying 40 for 30 Mins and a 25-30 tip MAX. Some of these places are not offering 30 min massage only an hour for 60-70 plus tip. I walk wright out. I have been to many other cities and the chicks are way hotter and cheaper. Time to take it back Gents.

Dazhiba
06-20-13, 19:14
Why not skip the AMP and go to EROS and get an Asian apartment gal with great, private, unrushed FS for a buck and a half to two bucks?

I think they are the best value I have ever found! YMMV.

Daz.

Dallas was my best ever mongering experience. I accidentally discovered a mini mall with 3 AMPs in a row and they got cheaper and hotter as I check each out. I still remember the 21 yeard old Yumi who was in fact yummy. Chicago has a very crappy market dunno why except to say if you put with it they'll continue. If I see something I don't like I revert. You should do the same if you don't like it.

Lokkin4
06-20-13, 19:14
If I see something I don't like I revert. You should do the same if you don't like it.

Yeah its not that I don't like it. Just putting 2 and 2 together and I come up with THESE MEDIOCORE CHICKS ARE CHARGING WAY TO MUCH compared to other cities. I am now opted out of the 60-70 door fee. NONSENSE. They out to be thankful they are getting half of that as services rendered.

You guys are aware the massage chick's you are seeing are getting usually 50% of the door fee.

MotorheadBiker
06-20-13, 21:30
Perhaps times have changed, but you will not get extras at a Foot Massage place, you may get a man.I got a women, they had $28 full body massage for an hour. Lady was a bit old. Prolly late 30s. Not worth it. Didn't get any extras.

Humpfree
06-20-13, 23:06
Know where the massage place is in Tinley Park? . Let me know.

Deizel5
06-21-13, 00:36
Can anyone thats online now please pm me? I need a favor done I'm really worried about something. I have no one else I can ask to do this. i just need someone to call a provider.

Krackerjack
06-21-13, 01:39
Your mailbox is full.

Can anyone thats online now please pm me? I need a favor done I'm really worried about something. I have no one else I can ask to do this. i just need someone to call a provider.

Deizel5
06-21-13, 02:11
I've cleaned it

CobraCrew
06-21-13, 07:56
Know where the massage place is in Tinley Park? . Let me know.There is one on Harlem in Tinley that looks legit from my Google hunt.

There is one in Orland by the mall that seems promising. They have another location near Ukrainian village that is on one of the longer sites just no review yet. Hoping to try the Orland one this week.

Jv Money
06-21-13, 09:13
A good place.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs.000-22/9526677

Been a repeat customer here and so far this has been the best place to go while in the city. I've seen two girls but by far the best is Sandra. Annette is petite, latina spinner but she couldn't take all of me, really disappointed in her, she didn't give any HS or GFE just basically laid there so I busted and I was out. Sandra was really playful nice rack, juicy nice ass she is Russian and American, but lots of fun did everything she said she was so that's why I'd definitely repeat.

Walmart2215
06-21-13, 13:06
A good place.

Been a repeat customer here and so far this has been the best place to go while in the city. I've seen two girls but by far the best is Sandra. Annette is petite, latina spinner but she couldn't take all of me, really disappointed in her, she didn't give any HS or GFE just basically laid there so I busted and I was out. Sandra was really playful nice rack, juicy nice ass she is Russian and American, but lots of fun did everything she said she was so that's why I'd definitely repeat.So where is this place?

Goldsmith200
06-21-13, 14:44
There is one on Harlem in Tinley that looks legit from my Google hunt.

There is one in Orland by the mall that seems promising. They have another location near Ukrainian village that is on one of the longer sites just no review yet. Hoping to try the Orland one this week.Don't wast your time. I did and it was a nice legit time. Orland and Tinley are dead. Hope this help.

Horny Dog #2
06-21-13, 14:45
A good place.

Been a repeat customer here and so far this has been the best place to go while in the city. I've seen two girls but by far the best is Sandra. Annette is petite, latina spinner but she couldn't take all of me, really disappointed in her, she didn't give any HS or GFE just basically laid there so I busted and I was out. Sandra was really playful nice rack, juicy nice ass she is Russian and American, but lots of fun did everything she said she was so that's why I'd definitely repeat.The link did not work for me. Can you post again, as I would be interested to learn what place you are referring to.

Gopher88
06-21-13, 14:57
A good place.

Been a repeat customer here and so far this has been the best place to go while in the city. I've seen two girls but by far the best is Sandra. Annette is petite, latina spinner but she couldn't take all of me, really disappointed in her, she didn't give any HS or GFE just basically laid there so I busted and I was out. Sandra was really playful nice rack, juicy nice ass she is Russian and American, but lots of fun did everything she said she was so that's why I'd definitely repeat.

I can't find what HS means. Thanks

George W. Bush
06-21-13, 16:05
I can't find what HS means. ThanksHandshake. Link didn't work for me either so it's a moot point.

PussyPoker
06-21-13, 22:04
Used Bing and came up with this add. Pics at of two girls.

Body Work 1 Hour $50. 00. 22.

Posted: Friday, June 21, 2013 5:39 PM

Enjoy a soothing unrushed body-rub treatment total tranquility relaxation.

At my private, safe north side location.

Your time would not be shorted, or unrushed you paid for 1 hour you get 1 hour.

1 HOUR 60. 00.

By appointments only at 312-521-3176.

Respectful Gentleman only

Candles cozy rooms

NO TEXTS, NO ESCORT, NO PRIVATE CALLS, NO EMAILS, NO OUT CALL, NO ESCORT

Poster's age: 22.

• Post ID: 9526677 chicago

Member #5121
06-22-13, 00:48
As an aside, I was told by an Asian masseuse that they don't like the upper Mid-west, due to the dry, cold weather. Hence, all the young talent goes south.

Pouty
06-22-13, 22:21
Will be near Ping Spa next week. Any intel or recommendations for something nearby? Thanks in advance.

Stan77
06-23-13, 09:26
Have to say I agree. And the one's here that are above average are commanding $.20 and above not including tip. I have come to the conclusion I am paying 40 for 30 Mins and a 25-30 tip MAX. Some of these places are not offering 30 min massage only an hour for 60-70 plus tip. I walk wright out. I have been to many other cities and the chicks are way hotter and cheaper. Time to take it back Gents.Totally agree. I always walk out when I see old providers. We need to cooperate, so they would get our message and start hire younger girls. I was out of AMP scene for 4 years and recently stopped by in couple places to find out that talents got even worse. It is unbelievable how old those girls are.

Chi City
06-23-13, 21:33
I could swear I've read on this board somewhere that Lily was a fun place to go. Definitely not the case. Usually if I TOFTT I'm not super disappointed if I get a good massage and nothing else. Didn't even get that here, don't waste your time.

Did it used to be different there?

Chi City
06-23-13, 21:42
Aside from my disappointment on the last post, I did have a couple of interesting experiences recently.

One place near the blue line is pretty reliable, I'm just not a huge fan of the one lady Cici that works there, not sure if this is one of the Cici's that has been posted on many times over the last couple of years, but service is pretty good there. If you get Polly (Pauline) I would definitely recommend. Seniors may pm for more details.

On top of that, I found out something very interesting about a very cute girl that's been at a well known spot for a while. Confidential, but will trade for info on a good Euro or American provider. Especially if anyone knows where to find our legendary old European friend from Bella that disappeared but still gets an occasional mention. Haven't seen her in 2 years but I've heard she's still around. Anyone?

Lokkin4
06-24-13, 15:13
As an aside, I was told by an Asian masseuse that they don't like the upper Mid-west, due to the dry, cold weather. Hence, all the young talent goes south.We need a LIKE BUTTON.

Magooski
06-24-13, 20:49
We need a LIKE BUTTON.Like! Sorry I couldn't help myself.

Finders
06-26-13, 17:17
Hello,

I will be in Bolinbrook next week and was wandering if anyone could recommend a good place to get a HE massage at. Seems like lately I've been TOFTT too often and coming up empty handed. Any suggestions or PM's would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

CobraCrew
06-27-13, 09:05
The place in Willowbrook might be your best bet but I am not too familiar with the scene in that area. Some are having luck in Naperville. I had a dream in WillowBrook and it ended happy.

Hello,

I will be in Bolinbrook next week and was wandering if anyone could recommend a good place to get a HE massage at. Seems like lately I've been TOFTT too often and coming up empty handed. Any suggestions or PM's would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Pouty
06-28-13, 23:53
Tried out Pine in Libertyville. Much to my surprise they looked nothing like the pictures (gasp!). $80 for a "1 hour" massage that lasted 35 minutes (you're supposed to spend the rest of the time in the sauna and the shower. Masseuse was 60+ years old. But I have to say very talented. Believe the menu is full but didn't try. Just couldn't get excited with an older woman that age. Arrived around 7 on a Thursday. Happy hunting.

Pouty
06-28-13, 23:56
Yes two fer on Thursday. Wanted to try some Russian delight. But she wasn't much of a looker. Asian was cuter but also older 40 ish. Good massage and she worked hard with her hands. Will go back after sampling some others. Looking for a recommendation for my limited time in Chicago near lincoln park (Sat night is last night here). Looking for petite younger.

Happy Hunting

CobraCrew
06-29-13, 12:33
Tried out Pine in Libertyville. Much to my surprise they looked nothing like the pictures (gasp!). $80 for a "1 hour" massage that lasted 35 minutes (you're supposed to spend the rest of the time in the sauna and the shower. Masseuse was 60+ years old. But I have to say very talented. Believe the menu is full but didn't try. Just couldn't get excited with an older woman that age. Arrived around 7 on a Thursday. Happy hunting.I went a few weeks ago and I am pretty sure I had the same provider. What was the damage for you? I got stuck for 60, not happy about that but I left happy and lighter.

Pouty
06-29-13, 21:13
I went a few weeks ago and I am pretty sure I had the same provider. What was the damage for you? I got stuck for 60, not happy about that but I left happy and lighter.$.8 for house (35 min) $.4 tip negotiated up front. Key with her is to delay the flip I think.

Pouty
06-30-13, 00:48
TOFTT. Bust. $.65 for a crappy massage and a crappy handshake. Stopped her at 30 min. She pushed hard for the tip. Won't return.

Datsurman
06-30-13, 07:59
Saw Vera based on her erotic reviews. Easy 2 call to get to location. Extremely hot, extremely sexy European. No real massage skills or interest however knew how to tease.

If you are looking for a good high quality massage with extras look elsewhere. If you don't care about the actual massage and want to spend time with a nude euro hottie would recommend. 1.5.

Datsurman
06-30-13, 08:29
Research on Logan square tantricas doesn't reveal what is on the menu. Saw that Sinclair offered everything but she is no longer there. For 1.2 I would take one for the team but they recently jacked their price to 1.6. Not willing to pay 1.6 unless I see a strong reco for them at that price. Either that its an extremely awesome massage or there is an extended menu. Use PM please.

Member #5121
06-30-13, 16:11
Is this Vera the same Euro masseuse that offers treatment at Aesthetic in Buffalo Grove?

Saw Vera based on her erotic reviews. Easy 2 call to get to location. Extremely hot, extremely sexy European. No real massage skills or interest however knew how to tease.

If you are looking for a good high quality massage with extras look elsewhere. If you don't care about the actual massage and want to spend time with a nude euro hottie would recommend. 1.5.

TideLover
06-30-13, 19:09
Hi, I'm here visiting this week from Birmingham, Al

This one is close to where I am staying this week.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-massage-therapy/16737125

Anybody seen her yet? I've texted her and said no TS.

Any info would be great, I can return the favor if you're ever in Birmingham

CobraCrew
07-01-13, 09:26
$.8 for house (35 min) $.4 tip negotiated up front. Key with her is to delay the flip I think.I realized after I posted that your review is for a place in northern burbs. Mine us for SW burbs. I apologize for the mix until up buy my provider was also 60 yo.

Finders
07-01-13, 14:24
Hello,

A friend of mine will be staying around Tinley Park and was hoping somebody could give him some good advice on a place to get a HE massage.

He has wheels and can travel. He Would like a proven place not to terribly far away.

Thanks,

PM me if you like.

Member202
07-01-13, 15:23
Saw this one for a repeat visit and she's exactly as advertised. Nice, clean studio and delivers exactly what I was looking for. Russian was a well worth it upgrade. Forgot how much I enjoyed this place and will be going back.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-to-me-today-for-your-pleasure-i-am-here-for-you-now-erotic-massage-call-anytime-48/4590821

Jadedone
07-01-13, 15:36
Hi, I'm here visiting this week from Birmingham, Al

This one is close to where I am staying this week.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-massage-therapy/16737125

Anybody seen her yet? I've texted her and said no TS.

Any info would be great, I can return the favor if you're ever in BirminghamI've been twice and got a old lady both times. No hint of extras (not that I would want any from grandma anyway).

Finders
07-01-13, 21:36
I would give the place a 4 out of 5. The girl I had name was Sophia and she was smoking hot. The place was nice and clean. The only negative I can say is it was your typical AMP mechanical massage. Will repeat!

Pussy Prowler
07-02-13, 14:01
Went out to Sunkiss on w Chicago Ave, really great massage, but all I got for extras was the choice to jack myself off while she tickled my balls and I grabbed her ass, wouldn't let me do anything else. Is this common for a first time visit or can I expect anything more? THanks.

OPIllini
07-02-13, 19:11
Went out to Sunkiss on w Chicago Ave, really great massage, but all I got for extras was the choice to jack myself off while she tickled my balls and I grabbed her ass, wouldn't let me do anything else. Is this common for a first time visit or can I expect anything more? THanks.They're very careful there. It'll likely take multiple visits before they offer you extras. They want to be absolutely certain you're not LEO.

Jsheridan78
07-02-13, 21:29
After a bad dream at BD about an AMT trying to reach into my pocket for more tips, I had new hope of a better dream at another location. Drew a skinny. 40/50 yr old lady (where are the young girls all of you talked about in older reports?). Massage was outstanding and she was totally nice. All was well at the flip without any indication about tips, etc. HJ with a little play on the tata and juju. And she just went nuts when I tipped $40. She asked for more and when I said that's all I have, she screamed at me in Chinese and walked out slamming the door. I just finished dressing and left. Man, what a bad dream. Is this a new trend in Chicago?

Horny Dog #2
07-03-13, 20:04
I would give the place a 4 out of 5. The girl I had name was Sophia and she was smoking hot. The place was nice and clean. The only negative I can say is it was your typical AMP mechanical massage. Will repeat!In my opinion, another negative is the price for extras is higher than at other places.

I have seen others post about getting better prices than I have, so perhaps YMMV.

I still occasionally return, since the location is convenient for me, and the service is enjoyable. However, I go in there expecting to pay more for the same service than at other places.

GotMilf
07-05-13, 02:46
I had a deeam about this place. .65 at the door for what can be best described as a 30 min tickle session. On the flip, lots of upselling. Asked. 80 for titty fuck. Ended up doing. 40 for HJ with roaming. She was pretty hot. One of the hottest I've seen in a while. Nice tits. Probably should have splurged for the titty play. Oh well, may or may not repeat. Might be more on the menu. But .65 for a non-existent massage is a little steep.

TomCody1986
07-05-13, 23:43
Anyone TOFTT at this new location? I've been by a few times but not stopped in yet. There's been a laborer looking guy doing a lot of work around here. A sign to be suspicious? I've also noticed that they're posting in Theraputic services not in body rubs.

JuanTheman88
07-06-13, 08:09
Long time reader, first time posting / first experience ever. Went to the place on western by the new mcdonalds and she told me to come back in a half hour. Hopped on the Western bus and headed south to Chi and went west a couple blocks. Was brought into massage room right away and had a very nice experience. HJ, titty and ass play. Left tip of 40 and she asked for 60. Overall very happy with my first experience and plan on trying new places in the coming weeks. Looking forward to reporting.

MrTisBad
07-06-13, 11:12
Looks really hot.

http://foreveryourschicago-com.webs.com/

Jovi69
07-06-13, 11:50
I decided to stop by Pine in Willowbrook Friday morning. I asked for Summer and was told she didn't work there anymore. I drew a new girl named Rose. Very petite, told me she's from New York. Outstanding service, nice girl.

Pine was very busy, doorbell & phone were ringing like crazy while I was there.

I've been searching for a new mp with white or Latin girls but always end up back at pine at the service is mostly top notch.

Seniors can message me for details.

Chitown Clown
07-06-13, 16:40
I've been meaning to file a report about this place:

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wonderful-and-amazing-massage-from-asian-girls/16001992

I've been there a few times over the past few months. I find the quality of the girls varies widely, but it's pretty reliable for standard AMP fare.

My last visit was a little odd. I went on a weekday evening. After the Mamasan took my money, she called up a middle aged kind of pudgy lady to take me back. Once before, I had been led back by one person but massaged by another, so I held out hope. But no, she came back and took me to the table shower.

The shower was okay, and then she took me back to the room for a meh massage. Frankly, I've had a lot better there. After the flip, I considered skipping the ending since I was neither especially relaxed nor especially excited, but of course I decided to go for it anyway. We go through the usual "massage is finished" dance," and then something unexpected happen. She said "wait" and disappeared.

Two minutes later, this tall, strikingly attractive girl comes into the room. She speaks perfect English. And without any negotiation whatsoever, she gets right down to business. It wasn't the best I've ever had, but it wasn't bad, and it was a lot better than I had been expecting at that point.

I left the customary gratuity and was on my way. I'll have to go back to see if I can get her for the whole hour next time.

Member #5933
07-06-13, 17:18
Ill be there tomorrow and was thinking of hitting up a new place for fun. I'd like a good menu. Please pm me. I can return favor if you visit and burbs

Jack Tapper
07-06-13, 17:27
Any info about Michelle would be greatly appreciated!

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/fun-sexy-college-girl-offering-fun-sexy-massage/15876863

Mad Ivan
07-06-13, 19:29
Anyone TOFTT at this new location? I've been by a few times but not stopped in yet. There's been a laborer looking guy doing a lot of work around here. A sign to be suspicious? I've also noticed that they're posting in Theraputic services not in body rubs.Is that the one right by the Blue Line station? It's quite good. Tried it twice so far (*it's actually a very convenient location for me) , and was highly satisfied.

TomCody1986
07-07-13, 09:17
Is that the one right by the Blue Line station? It's quite good. Tried it twice so far (*it's actually a very convenient location for me) , and was highly satisfied.No this is farther west, elegant massage, NW corner of street. 3 blocks past Ashland next to pizza place.

Mad Ivan
07-07-13, 17:28
No this is farther west, elegant massage, NW corner of street. 3 blocks past Ashland next to pizza place.Ah, sorry. Haven't tried this one.

HenrySmall
07-08-13, 13:30
Sammy is nice. I would say that she's not exactly an inspired performer, also somewhat less attractive than pics might indicate. Just my opinion of course. Only saw her once last summer.

Looks really hot.

http://foreveryourschicago-com.webs.com/

Sal Minella
07-08-13, 21:00
Wento 7 Days Spa in Orland park. I've been here 3 times before and received a great legit massage. Back was really tight so just want a good legit massage. I got a younger asian girl named Karen. Massage was the worst I've ever had she wasn't really doing anything, just a form of pinching my calves it was pathetic. I only felt one hand on me for a while so I picked my head up and turned around quick and she dropped her phone she was texting with in her other hand! I threw a fit and told her off and told the other woman in there what she was doing and what a waste of money. She probably wasn't the manager so nothing will probably happen to this girl, but what a waste of $65 when all I wanted was a legit rub. Before the massage this Karen told me she also works at Copper Spa in the city so maybe two places to stay away from or atleast away from her.

Whisper2000
07-09-13, 00:22
I had a horrible experience at Tatiana's today. I was thinking back on all the bad experiences I've had over the years, and I realized that Tatiana's kept coming up. I'm done with Tatiana's.

Member #5121
07-09-13, 00:54
They have a few locations. Which therapist did you see? My guess, it was an older woman who is a stickler for rules, or a younger gal who likes to nurse guys for repeated visits until she finally provides more.

I had a horrible experience at Tatiana's today. I was thinking back on all the bad experiences I've had over the years, and I realized that Tatiana's kept coming up. I'm done with Tatiana's.

Casper27
07-09-13, 08:05
Wento 7 Days Spa in Orland park. I've been here 3 times before and received a great legit massage. Back was really tight so just want a good legit massage. I got a younger asian girl named Karen. Massage was the worst I've ever had she wasn't really doing anything, just a form of pinching my calves it was pathetic. I only felt one hand on me for a while so I picked my head up and turned around quick and she dropped her phone she was texting with in her other hand! I threw a fit and told her off and told the other woman in there what she was doing and what a waste of money. She probably wasn't the manager so nothing will probably happen to this girl, but what a waste of $65 when all I wanted was a legit rub. Before the massage this Karen told me she also works at Copper Spa in the city so maybe two places to stay away from or atleast away from her.I totally agree, the times I've been to copper has been for just a good legit massage. I let it slide the first time I got karen because on the flip she bent my knees got on the table and was massaging the boys. When I got her again because she was the only one available, the massage was weak just some rubbing. The rest of the talent there isn't much better although they do try at least, the only good one left is the one that runs the place, jessica. All the others that gave great massages, Polish girl ella and the Ukrainian girl anna now are on ashland in some place called bodywise near the fire dept. Station.

CobraCrew
07-09-13, 14:42
I was recently at 7 day and got a great massage, one of the best I ever had. She got intimate with my area and told me I could finish myself off. I was fine with because the prospect of her doing it next time is hopefully there, but honestly because it was such a great massage.

I totally agree, the times I've been to copper has been for just a good legit massage. I let it slide the first time I got karen because on the flip she bent my knees got on the table and was massaging the boys. When I got her again because she was the only one available, the massage was weak just some rubbing. The rest of the talent there isn't much better although they do try at least, the only good one left is the one that runs the place, jessica. All the others that gave great massages, Polish girl ella and the Ukrainian girl anna now are on ashland in some place called bodywise near the fire dept. Station.

Whisper2000
07-09-13, 20:46
It was up at Northbrook. Therapist was Marie. The massage was bad, tried to charge me for an hour and left after 30 minutes, really poor attitude, among other things. I've had several bad experiences including no shows in Skokie, a table that wasn't screwed together on Milwaukee, random phone calls from the owner, and generally bad attitudes. I don't expect much, but at a certain point I'm paying money to increase stress. It should be the other way around.

They have a few locations. Which therapist did you see? My guess, it was an older woman who is a stickler for rules, or a younger gal who likes to nurse guys for repeated visits until she finally provides more.

Member #5121
07-09-13, 23:57
Amazing! I wonder if 'Marie' isn't the one who I thought was named 'Mary' at Creative Therapies on Shermer. I just saw her maybe 3 weeks ago. Was she a taller blond, (5' 9") with a nice athletic and slender frame? My gal had a very mediocre attitude, allowed roaming, but scoffed at extras right at the bitter end. It made a decent Swedish massage regrettable.

It was up at Northbrook. Therapist was Marie. The massage was bad, tried to charge me for an hour and left after 30 minutes, really poor attitude, among other things. I've had several bad experiences including no shows in Skokie, a table that wasn't screwed together on Milwaukee, random phone calls from the owner, and generally bad attitudes. I don't expect much, but at a certain point I'm paying money to increase stress. It should be the other way around.

CitySky312
07-10-13, 05:01
Does anybody have any info on this AMP in Chinatown? They keep their doors locked at all times even during business hours. You ring a bell and they come unlock it. Is that customary? There are only 2 girls there at a time so that could be it?

Chicag0
07-10-13, 19:39
It was up at Northbrook. Therapist was Marie. The massage was bad, tried to charge me for an hour and left after 30 minutes, really poor attitude, among other things. I've had several bad experiences including no shows in Skokie, a table that wasn't screwed together on Milwaukee, random phone calls from the owner, and generally bad attitudes. I don't expect much, but at a certain point I'm paying money to increase stress. It should be the other way around.Blonde Marie from Tat's? If so she is quite the MILF. Great body for her age and I am usually happy. She draws lines but I can respect that.

CTmongerX1
07-10-13, 20:58
Does anybody have any info on this AMP in Chinatown? They keep their doors locked at all times even during business hours. You ring a bell and they come unlock it. Is that customary? There are only 2 girls there at a time so that could be it?don't know of many places in this business that leave the door unlocked.

As always in this forum, the info you asked about can be found if you RTFF and TOFTT.

Ctm

Thencame Brnsn
07-10-13, 22:35
So Thencame was hungry; couldn't decide on Polish, Asian, or Italian. Polish I lost the dang number, Victoria on Milwaukee Avenue in Wheeling. If anyone has that number,

Please PM me. Thanks. Italian would have been a BP girl been wanting to try for a while, but never seems to connect. So I went for the Asian, name correlates to the

Biggest airline that services nearby airport. Got the usual $70/$40. TS, massage, extras. OK but not the usual A+ for this location. Reason was, I think a lot of us USASG

Mooks decided to take an extra holiday off day Monday. Every five minutes it was Ding Dong Ding Dong on the bell. I think next holiday I am going to re-arrange plans.

My "free" day will NOT be around a holiday. Then I might get a little more "piece" and quiet (just kidding, hope you had a good time as well). Be safe. TB

Teabagplain
07-11-13, 15:06
Looks really hot.

http://foreveryourschicago-com.webs.com/Never seen her, but she has 25 favorable reviews on another site. Last one was from over a year ago though.

NWI60
07-11-13, 15:52
Hard to go wrong in this place. Very reliable service every time I go. Had a "new girl" named Tammy. Korean. 30's for sure, probably 40, but very well kept. Had good conversational English skills. Tight rear end, nice natural ta ta's. Got the $70 house fee out of the way. Nice, through table shower. Better than average massage. Flip was half a hundo for the HJ. 80 for CBJ, and a C note for FS. Opted for the CBJ. Nice warm up with plenty of tongue action for the boys and the shaft prior to the cover going on. Definitely knew her way around Mr. Johnson. Very unrushed all the way through and she was enthusiastic about her work. Left happy. I'm not a bargain hunter so fee was fine with me. I don't mind paying for good service.

For any newbie, you'll get plenty of indicators along the way letting you know there's more on the menu. Relax, take your time and enjoy.

DynoJr
07-11-13, 20:27
Never seen her, but she has 25 favorable reviews on another site. Last one was from over a year ago though.I haven't seen her since she moved to her "Gold Coast" location, but her condo on north side got to be a problem with the doorman. Great girl, photos are legit and she provides great service.

CornTop
07-13-13, 12:53
Has anyone been able to get full service here lately. I got denied about two weeks ago and I use to be able to get everything, I did get a handjob from the girl. I know they pricey and rude sometimes but being denied service at $140. Was a bit strange. It's the only place north I could sneak away to, hard to make excuses to travel so far away for good sex. Wish that lazy **** I call wife would suck my dick or bend over like a proper girl but what can you do.

Truthfu11
07-13-13, 16:02
Has anyone been able to get full service here lately. I got denied about two weeks ago and I use to be able to get everything, I did get a handjob from the girl. I know they pricey and rude sometimes but being denied service at $140. Was a bit strange. It's the only place north I could sneak away to, hard to make excuses to travel so far away for good sex. Wish that lazy **** I call wife would suck my dick or bend over like a proper girl but what can you do.Nice user name CornTop. Do you have a little FUZZ sticking out of the top like a real ear?

BD is always catch as catch can. Massages are sometimes good, sometimes lame. Same as you can expect at other Asian MP's

CornTop
07-13-13, 16:55
Nice user name CornTop. Do you have a little FUZZ sticking out of the top like a real ear?

BD is always catch as catch can. Massages are sometimes good, sometimes lame. Same as you can expect at other Asian MP'sAnd I thought I was clever.

Lurker be lurking,

Max01
07-14-13, 16:11
There use to be a AMP is Oakbrook I think called Sunset. It was off of Summit and then moved off of Midwest Road near Roosevelt. They girls that worked there were CiCi, Nora and Jenny. The place has since closed. Has anyone run into CiCi or Jen at other places. It was 60 for an hour and you got a great massage with standard finish. If anyone has any info or if they have re-open please share.

Teabagplain
07-14-13, 22:53
I haven't seen her since she moved to her "Gold Coast" location, but her condo on north side got to be a problem with the doorman. Great girl, photos are legit and she provides great service.Brain fart. The last review on another site was from a month ago, not a year ago. Anyway some of the recent reviews mentioned that she might be moving to another city soon. Something to consider if you want to see her.

MrFinBar
07-14-13, 23:38
An AMP whIch was busted a few months ago in the nw burbs reopened. I went to check it out. The massage service was excellent but no hint of extras. What has been your experience; when, if ever, does HE service (perhaps more) return?

Magooski
07-14-13, 23:47
Anyone have any info on a Spa on the south side of 18th St, maybe 1. 5 to 2 blocks west of Damen? I saw the sign light Wednesday night around 10:30. I drove past on Friday morning and saw a sign written in Spanish. Just curious and wonder if any one has visited before. Thanks!

Whiskey Priest
07-16-13, 11:28
BP girl. Looks smoking hot, but no reports from what I can tell. Has anyone seen her?

Gopher88
07-16-13, 12:27
BP girl. Looks smoking hot, but no reports from what I can tell. Has anyone seen her?

261919I have seen her two times check your Email

ChrisAndrewsNo
07-16-13, 15:47
Went to Golden Hands in Schaumburg two weeks ago. Upon entering I was asked if I had an appointment which I did, however the girl that I was supposed to have gotten wasn't there. I was given a woman who looked to be no younger than 55, was pudgy, and not all that attractive. I really needed something so I went ahead anyway. After a massage that was OK but really oily (also interrupted a few times) I was told all done. I asked to see if there was extra, she said no.

On the way out I saw the other lady I would have gotten that day who came in late. She appeared to be in her 60's.

Never ever again.

Jsheridan78
07-17-13, 09:41
Well, the place is called "Golden Hands", you must expect some golden girls there. Sorry, couldn't resist. Stay safe.

Went to Golden Hands in Schaumburg two weeks ago. Upon entering I was asked if I had an appointment which I did, however the girl that I was supposed to have gotten wasn't there. I was given a woman who looked to be no younger than 55, was pudgy, and not all that attractive. I really needed something so I went ahead anyway. After a massage that was OK but really oily (also interrupted a few times) I was told all done. I asked to see if there was extra, she said no.

On the way out I saw the other lady I would have gotten that day who came in late. She appeared to be in her 60's.

Never ever again.

Magooski
07-17-13, 11:27
Anyone have any info on a Spa on the south side of 18th St, maybe 1. 5 to 2 blocks west of Damen? I saw the sign light Wednesday night around 10:30. I drove past on Friday morning and saw a sign written in Spanish. Just curious and wonder if any one has visited before. Thanks!Sorry guys, it's just a beauty shop. I can't read Spanish, but looks like a place that does not support our greater cause!

JrHickey
07-17-13, 23:30
Well, the place is called "Golden Hands", you must expect some golden girls there. Sorry, couldn't resist. Stay safe.For whatever it is worth, I had an amazing time there a couple of years ago. Far and away the most attractive massage girl ever. I live in Chicago, so I haven't had a chance to go back.

NWI60
07-18-13, 18:18
Had my first visit at Crystal this afternoon. Pleasant experience with Ruby, however it's not on par with what I've experienced at Pine Tree. Make no mistake, this was by no means a bad experience, just less than I've become accustomed to I guess. Lets put in this way. We have two restaurants, each with the same services and the same menu. At one the service is adequate, the other more, shall we say professional. The adequate one actually costs a bit more. Then we have the menu. Entrees are identical. Choice of entrée is delivered and tastes just as good as the other establishment, but it costs more too. All things being fairly equal, it comes down to money spent for services rendered. To the point. I'll drive the extra 15 minutes to Pine Tree and keep the two extra Andrew Jacksons in my wallet. Again, not at all a bad experience at Crystal, and frankly I'll probably return a time or two depending on time constraints, but there's a reason Pine Tree is packed day and night 7 days a week.

Hand Banana
07-18-13, 19:38
I visited two different girls from body rubs section on BP:

Saw Jenna down in Downers Grove last week:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/jenna-and-sara-glendale-heights-private-residence-100-2-girl-specials-tereviewed-21/12886998

Cute girl. Very personable and talkative. She's early 20s and has a lot of youthful energy. Her massage was standard "pretend to rub till the flip", then the handshake. Not the best technique, but still walked away happy. .8 for 30 mins.

Saw Vera down in Skokie this afternoon:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-pics-very-sexy-goodnes-with-therapeutic-touch-the-best-massage-27/11592098

Her ad says 27 years old. She's got an INCREDIBLE body. Her face has some lines in it hinting her age may be underestimated by more than a few years but she wouldn't be the first to do that. Her tits are boulders stuck to her chest. I like big, saline boobies and asked her where she got them put in but she claims they're natural. (pinky to corner of the mouth) Riiiiiiiiight. Mechanical message, upon flip she initiated decent handshake, but was profoundly disinterested. Reminded me of Louis CK telling the story of his wife giving him a handjob. 1.2 for 30 mins.

Both were good at the usual pre-flip chitchat. While Jenna's handshake wasn't as good, she was far more interactive, fun and satisfying. Jenna's got some weight from her babies, while Vera's got a body that's hard as cement. Both girls were not offering upgrades on their services. If you're debating between the two of them you need to ask yourself if you desire the eye candy / hardbody or are you looking for a better all around experience. Were I to repeat with either, it'd be Jenna for me. YMMV.

HB

CTmongerX1
07-18-13, 21:11

Never ever again.Our friend Natalie has been the mainstay of this place; great massage, great body, etc. Unfortunately, I have not been that direction for over a year. This place is extensively reviewed in other sections of the forum.

Ctm

Chamber
07-19-13, 08:52
Does anybody have any info on this AMP in Chinatown? They keep their doors locked at all times even during business hours. You ring a bell and they come unlock it. Is that customary? There are only 2 girls there at a time so that could be it?Surprised the door was open there. They must have just been opening or coming back from lunch. No complaints from me about the place.

Humpfree
07-19-13, 17:46

261919Senor citizen discount!

Silvio
07-19-13, 20:14

261919She's attractive but price doesn't include HE which puts her on the expensive side. $140 for a topless HE aint so happy considering you can get FS for that. I won't repeat plus was shorted on time to boot.

Horny Dog #2
07-20-13, 11:34
Had my first visit at Crystal this afternoon. Pleasant experience with Ruby, however it's not on par with what I've experienced at Pine Tree. Make no mistake, this was by no means a bad experience, just less than I've become accustomed to I guess. Lets put in this way. We have two restaurants, each with the same services and the same menu. At one the service is adequate, the other more, shall we say professional. The adequate one actually costs a bit more. Then we have the menu. Entrees are identical. Choice of entrée is delivered and tastes just as good as the other establishment, but it costs more too. All things being fairly equal, it comes down to money spent for services rendered. To the point. I'll drive the extra 15 minutes to Pine Tree and keep the two extra Andrew Jacksons in my wallet. Again, not at all a bad experience at Crystal, and frankly I'll probably return a time or two depending on time constraints, but there's a reason Pine Tree is packed day and night 7 days a week.I guess this is why they say YMMV.

I have been to both places, and for me the total price (door fee plus extras) has been higher at Pine Tree than at Crystal. Maybe I've been a poor negotiator and paid more than necessary for extras at Pine Tree, but it has been more for me for the same level of service there than at Crystal.

Marquette
07-20-13, 12:52
Althought she is blonde this is not her, this provider ripped some picks from a place that used to be on the N. Side by Diversey west of Calif.

She's attractive but price doesn't include HE which puts her on the expensive side. $140 for a topless HE aint so happy considering you can get FS for that. I won't repeat plus was shorted on time to boot.

===============================================

Greetings everyone,

I recently received the following email from "Sweettiger" regarding the above report.

Hi,
My name is Paris .....It is my TER ID: 194313
Somebody sent review that I used fake pic that is not true. I only use my own picture!
Please delete all those spam information as soon as possible!

On a personal note, I kinda dig blonde spinners with huge racks and I was bored so I ran google image on the pics. I didn't see an issue they both came back to the same ad and this poster only has one post. Just saying.

This isn't an endorsement of the advertiser, do your own work, it's just what I saw after 20 seconds of checking.

Thanks,

A2

Bebop60
07-21-13, 14:02
I am about to give up on AMPs altogether. Went to Lucky Spa on Joliet Road, drew a granny named "Yoko Ono" (no shit). She was older, decent body, bad english, a little enthusiastic but the phony dirty talk was a turnoff for me. If you like them older, full menu is available at typical AMP rates. Decent HJ, she was just too old and fake for my taste.

Anybody have a cute asian masseuse they like at an AMP besides Pine Tree in WB?

Dazhiba
07-21-13, 14:53
If you want a beautiful and younger Asian then I suggest you try Thai Spicy Girls. The work out of nice apartments. A few are excellent massage gals with everything on

The menu that you might want and there is no guessing or game playing. The price is very reasonable as well.

Stay safe, Daz.

I am about to give up on AMPs altogether. Went to Lucky Spa on Joliet Road, drew a granny named "Yoko Ono" (no shit). She was older, decent body, bad english, a little enthusiastic but the phony dirty talk was a turnoff for me. If you like them older, full menu is available at typical AMP rates. Decent HJ, she was just too old and fake for my taste.

Anybody have a cute asian masseuse they like at an AMP besides Pine Tree in WB?

Enderwiggen
07-21-13, 20:36
Big mistake. Half assed massage 0 extras, she let my hands roam but that was it, the spot is nice and secluded as hell, and I'm a pro at this, but this was ridiculous.

Jovi69
07-22-13, 14:50
Decided to visit Pine yesterday morning. Place was very busy. I was told by the mamasain, they had one room empty but it would be a 15 min wait. I drew Bonnie. I was disappointed as she's a bit older than my liking.

She seemed nice enough, she did an excellent job of walking on my back. The hands on part of the massage was sub par, she spent a lot of time massaging the inside of my thighs. Overall, it's still the best place I've been to. Just no luck on the therapist this time.

Yesmilkman
07-22-13, 15:17
Had a dream that I went here, must have been Deja Vu as I had dreamed of this once before.

Not sure why I had a repeat dream as the results were the same. I think that's the defination of crazy doing the same thing expecting different results.

Uninspired and mechanical, and no shower.

The bargain door fee .50 got my attention, but the "requested" was way over priced for a hand shake.

Well I probably will not return.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/simply-the-best-of-all-30/14845819

E6671
07-23-13, 00:01
I have visited Pine twice in the last week. First was on Sat July 16th. First visit there and I had CoCo. Pretty woman I would guess late 30's early40 's. Very good massage, probably the best I have had anywhere. Got the full hour but nothing more than a hand shake at the end. This past Sunday I went for my second visit and asked for Sophia based on a posting here on USASG. About the same age as CoCo and a little slimmer. The massage was more sensual in the end she delivered the goods. Her oral skills were almost PSE she was making so much noise. Total $7 with tip.

GotMilf
07-23-13, 02:49
TOFTT. Just happened to drive past this place and decided to scope it out. All the signs were there for a typical AMP. No ads on BP or CL that I could find. Was greeted at the door by short fat 30 something with huge fun bags. I give her a generous 4 for looks. Was quoted $7 for hr w / ts. Place was clean. On the way back to the shower, I caught a glimpse of another massuese who was younger and better looking. Maybe a 6 or 7. TS was nice. Massage was ok. On the flip she had average handshake skills. Roaming was allowed. More may have been on the menu, but I was not inspired to inquire. Might repeat if I'm in the area and a different girl is available. Tip wasnt required, but I'm generous so I gave $3.

Bebop60
07-23-13, 13:19
If you want a beautiful and younger Asian then I suggest you try Thai Spicy Girls. The work out of nice apartments. A few are excellent massage gals with everything on

The menu that you might want and there is no guessing or game playing. The price is very reasonable as well.

Stay safe, Daz.Great recommendation, thanks.

CobraCrew
07-23-13, 14:11
What does everyone think about using credit card to pay the house and cash for the fun stuff. I did it once in Chinatown years ago and had no issued but I generally do not. Anyone else have thoughts.

BluCottonCandy
07-24-13, 11:38
TOFTT. Just happened to drive past this place and decided to scope it out. All the signs were there for a typical AMP. No ads on BP or CL that I could find. Was greeted at the door by short fat 30 something with huge fun bags. I give her a generous 4 for looks. Was quoted $7 for hr w / ts. Place was clean. On the way back to the shower, I caught a glimpse of another massuese who was younger and better looking. Maybe a 6 or 7. TS was nice. Massage was ok. On the flip she had average handshake skills. Roaming was allowed. More may have been on the menu, but I was not inspired to inquire. Might repeat if I'm in the area and a different girl is available. Tip wasnt required, but I'm generous so I gave $3.If I am not mistaken, you got the "glove" girl.

GotMilf
07-24-13, 22:07
She did kind of look like a catcher's mitt.

If I am not mistaken, you got the "glove" girl.

Jadedone
07-24-13, 22:47
I prefer cash personally. Doesn't have much of a paper trail. If the place gets busted you never know what our favorite uncle will search. Maybe it is paranoia, but better safe than sorry.

What does everyone think about using credit card to pay the house and cash for the fun stuff. I did it once in Chinatown years ago and had no issued but I generally do not. Anyone else have thoughts.

Gopher88
07-24-13, 22:52
What does everyone think about using credit card to pay the house and cash for the fun stuff. I did it once in Chinatown years ago and had no issued but I generally do not. Anyone else have thoughts.I use mind all the time. Sometimes I even get 5% Cash back Spa Services. Lots Spa's charge you between 4 and 8. Bucks to use them.

Gopher88
07-24-13, 22:54
I prefer cash personally. Doesn't have much of a paper trail. If the place gets busted you never know what our favorite uncle will search. Maybe it is paranoia, but better safe than sorry.But who's to say if you got a massage or what.

ProsPro
07-24-13, 23:12
What does everyone think about using credit card to pay the house and cash for the fun stuff. I did it once in Chinatown years ago and had no issued but I generally do not. Anyone else have thoughts.Cash is the best way. No trail and name left behind.

Magooski
07-25-13, 08:12
What does everyone think about using credit card to pay the house and cash for the fun stuff. I did it once in Chinatown years ago and had no issued but I generally do not. Anyone else have thoughts.I still go back to when the Show Club was closed after the mother of all stings. The Feds had agents working the door and had all copies of credit card records. I was paranoid for months after reading that in the paper. As said, you can't trace cash. I have done a cash advance / transfer of funds.

Yesmilkman
07-25-13, 12:32
What does everyone think about using credit card to pay the house and cash for the fun stuff. I did it once in Chinatown years ago and had no issued but I generally do not. Anyone else have thoughts.I would not do it. Aside from the common sense reasons others have posted about there being a paper trail, I can add one more reason.

About two years ago I stopped into a club that I had been to a few times. For some reason instead of just paying cash at the bar, I gave the bartender my CC. Note that this is a card that I had rarely used, and was the first use in a long time. When the statement arrived I found multiple charges on the card for big dollars in Canada. They bought fuel at truck stops, new tires, etc. Seemed to be professionally stolen as the use started quickly after the date of my visit. I ended up disputing the charges, and was not held liable for the cost.

But it was a pain. I could not proove anything, but I was pretty certain either the bartender or someone in management copied my card, and I still had possession of the card.

My lesson learned, don't do it.

Enderwiggen
07-26-13, 15:59
I've been meaning to file a report about this place:

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wonderful-and-amazing-massage-from-asian-girls/16001992

I've been there a few times over the past few months. I find the quality of the girls varies widely, but it's pretty reliable for standard AMP fare.

My last visit was a little odd. I went on a weekday evening. After the Mamasan took my money, she called up a middle aged kind of pudgy lady to take me back. Once before, I had been led back by one person but massaged by another, so I held out hope. But no, she came back and took me to the table shower.

The shower was okay, and then she took me back to the room for a meh massage. Frankly, I've had a lot better there. After the flip, I considered skipping the ending since I was neither especially relaxed nor especially excited, but of course I decided to go for it anyway. We go through the usual "massage is finished" dance," and then something unexpected happen. She said "wait" and disappeared.

Two minutes later, this tall, strikingly attractive girl comes into the room. She speaks perfect English. And without any negotiation whatsoever, she gets right down to business. It wasn't the best I've ever had, but it wasn't bad, and it was a lot better than I had been expecting at that point.

I left the customary gratuity and was on my way. I'll have to go back to see if I can get her for the whole hour next time.I don't believe this for even a second and its actually happened to me.

Sam Spade
07-27-13, 16:44
TOFTT. Just happened to drive past this place and decided to scope it out. All the signs were there for a typical AMP. No ads on BP or CL that I could find. Was greeted at the door by short fat 30 something with huge fun bags. I give her a generous 4 for looks. Was quoted $7 for hr w / ts. Place was clean. On the way back to the shower, I caught a glimpse of another massuese who was younger and better looking. Maybe a 6 or 7. TS was nice. Massage was ok. On the flip she had average handshake skills. Roaming was allowed. More may have been on the menu, but I was not inspired to inquire. Might repeat if I'm in the area and a different girl is available. Tip wasnt required, but I'm generous so I gave $3.I've been there a few times and always got the one your are talking about, Anna. I must admit she always works hard on the massage, so much so I noticed she was sweating. None of your usual menu will be available, but she does take instruction on the finish very well.

Stan77
07-28-13, 21:40
I am tired of going to AMP and being greeted by old women who should have been retired decades ago, so I am currently looking for any alternative. I am thinking about trying to visit Logan Square tantricas since girls in ads seems very pretty. The only question I have whether additional tipping is required in this place or it is a flat rate of 1.6? Price is a bit high, but if it is flat rate I think it is worth it. Would like to hear from you guys who have visited them.

GotMilf
07-30-13, 03:31
I am tired of going to AMP and being greeted by old women who should have been retired decades ago, so I am currently looking for any alternative. I am thinking about trying to visit Logan Square tantricas since girls in ads seems very pretty. The only question I have whether additional tipping is required in this place or it is a flat rate of 1.6? Price is a bit high, but if it is flat rate I think it is worth it. Would like to hear from you guys who have visited them.I havn't been, but I've heard mixed reviews. Lots of upselling. So, expect to pay a lot for FS, if available.

Donny Devito
07-30-13, 16:25
Never paid 1. 6 for FS. 1.2 is probably standard not including door fee. It depends if she likes you. Treat her like a normal girl. I had a 8 on the AMP girl scale who would settle for. 8 or 1. 0 because she liked me. That included CBJ, all positions. 2 pops

BigGuy590
07-31-13, 16:22
Did my first Oriental Apartment visit. Girl (Crystal) on phone was very helpful with directions and donation. Saw Angela met me at the door with a hug and kiss. She will only be there until August 22 (3 weeks) had a wonderful time everything available, flat $160 for the hour. Full protection and no tipping hate that haggling. She is a very pretty Chinese Lady and the picture is representative of her body no facial picture. She is very charming helps with shoes on and off. English is a little rough and the apartment was very clean, newer building seemed safe. Will repeat!

Bigguy590

NWIguy
08-01-13, 21:19
Heading up to OHare tomorrow and the last time I was up by the city I went to halsted an 26th. Message was not so good but I was her first massage ever. If there's any good places to go to in the am please let me know. Thanks

Nugs15
08-02-13, 13:15
Anyone seen her? She posted on CL then I traced her # back to BP body rub ads. She's on NW side incall.

Thanks

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/no-rush-sensual-seduction-tall-36dd-30-45-mixed-race-beauty-21/16114764

Jayp80
08-02-13, 13:38
She works out of an apt on northside several other girls. You can negociate with her.

Anyone seen her? She posted on CL then I traced her # back to BP body rub ads. She's on NW side incall.

Thanks.

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/no-rush-sensual-seduction-tall-36dd-30-45-mixed-race-beauty-21/16114764

Teabagplain
08-02-13, 18:48
I havn't been, but I've heard mixed reviews. Lots of upselling. So, expect to pay a lot for FS, if available.I've been there 3 times with 3 different girls. Never got upsold. May vary by girl. I remember giving an extra tip the first time. I think I did the 2nd time, too. I don't think I did the third time. When I did give a tip, it was after everything was done and I was dressed and getting ready to leave. I did it because I liked the girl and the service, not because I was asked. But to keep things in perspective, I tend to be a big tipper for everything-restaurants, legit massages, etc.

My opinion is that, for places like this with a high upfront fee, tipping is not required. Do it if you think the girl deserves a little more. FS is not on the menu there.

DMichaels69
08-02-13, 19:42
Well put Teabagplain. I went to a place for a while with a high upfront fee. I tried to tip her once and she said it was not required.

I've been there 3 times with 3 different girls. Never got upsold. May vary by girl. I remember giving an extra tip the first time. I think I did the 2nd time, too. I don't think I did the third time. When I did give a tip, it was after everything was done and I was dressed and getting ready to leave. I did it because I liked the girl and the service, not because I was asked. But to keep things in perspective, I tend to be a big tipper for everything-restaurants, legit massages, etc.

My opinion is that, for places like this with a high upfront fee, tipping is not required. Do it if you think the girl deserves a little more. FS is not on the menu there.

Gnurider
08-03-13, 14:33
Has anyone seen Janice in Norwood Park?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/attractive-sweet-woman-for-sensual-body-massages-90-chicago-northwest-side-42/17612596

Listed as. 9

Anyone know if FS is included?

Biliator
08-05-13, 13:22
I made my first stop over at 3111 W. Lawrence last week. Lovely masseuse by the name, of Crystal who had great massage skills. I was covered the whole time, no hint of anything additional. Paid total of. 95 for massage / tableshower / tip (.2). Stopped back a few days later to see if Crystal would be any friendlier on second visit. Pretty much same experience as the first time, though when I removed the washcloth myself, she didn't object too strenuously. But otherwise, same experience.

Anyone know if they warm up here over time? Any tips / guidance?

Many thanks.

MrTisBad
08-05-13, 14:17
I am sick of the AMP with the old women and the mechanical service. I am wondering if someone can recommend a good apt AMP and any advice on the verification process?

BluCottonCandy
08-06-13, 10:47
I made my first stop over at 3111 W. Lawrence last week. Lovely masseuse by the name, of Crystal who had great massage skills. I was covered the whole time, no hint of anything additional. Paid total of. 95 for massage / tableshower / tip (.2). Stopped back a few days later to see if Crystal would be any friendlier on second visit. Pretty much same experience as the first time, though when I removed the washcloth myself, she didn't object too strenuously. But otherwise, same experience.

Many thanks.I have had success there in the past. However that was a few months back.

Dazhiba
08-06-13, 14:46
I am sick of the AMP with the old women and the mechanical service. I am wondering if someone can recommend a good apt AMP and any advice on the verification process?Look on Eros and the Asian gals in apartments. They are all beautiful and great service. I also recommend Thai Spicy girls. Most of them do a reverse # look up just like you would, some want you to be members or Room Service 2000 or provide some info so they can verify that you are not some whack job. It's easy and a good value plus you know what you are getting.

Stay safe, Daz

MrTisBad
08-06-13, 17:08
Look on Eros and the Asian gals in apartments. They are all beautiful and great service. I also recommend Thai Spicy girls. Most of them do a reverse # look up just like you would, some want you to be members or Room Service 2000 or provide some info so they can verify that you are not some whack job. It's easy and a good value plus you know what you are getting.

Stay safe, DazThanks Daz I will try them and get back to you. Do you have a specific girl to recommend?

Pussy Prowler
08-07-13, 14:27
Every time I've gone up to the asian apartments off BP the pics have been fake every time. Not sure about this thai spicy girls and sometimes non asians can't tell asians.

Apart but since I'm asian I can tell and I've never seen any asian girls that are the same as the glamour shots that are all over BP. If someone has experienced something different please do tell, I have not dealt with the thai spicy girls but I've dealt with other asian outfits with apartments set up around ohare and I usually end up walking out even though the price is cheap.

Thanks Daz I will try them and get back to you. Do you have a specific girl to recommend?

WizWaz
08-07-13, 14:54
All,

Newbie here looking for some tips / guide / recommendation to having some fun. Iam from palatine (close to Shaumburg / Arlingtoh hieghts). Been only once to AMP in Rockford long time ago. Feel free to pm me. Thanks in advance.

StayPuff
08-07-13, 19:19

Many thanks.I used to go there once or twice a month but I think they had a change in regime in the past few months, so I can't comment on how it is now.

StayPuff
08-07-13, 19:26

Thanks.

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/no-rush-sensual-seduction-tall-36dd-30-45-mixed-race-beauty-21/16114764I think she used to work at Rubb. Plus size bombshell, proportioned, and cute face. But if she still charges the same rates as Rubb, then I would probably pass.

Nudus81
08-08-13, 12:14
Anyone know anything about supergirl massage? She does outcall and advertises on CL.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/3986674296.html

Rubenme2
08-08-13, 14:32
All,

Newbie here looking for some tips / guide / recommendation to having some fun. Iam from palatine (close to Shaumburg / Arlingtoh hieghts). Been only once to AMP in Rockford long time ago. Feel free to pm me. Thanks in advance.Go to what ever area you are interested in and read two years worth of posts. All the information is right there and you will be more educated because of it. I still find tons of great info just reading the posts in areas I've never visited.

But here is one tip I will give you and you can thank me later.

Any massage parlor that is located on Lake St. , aka, RT. 20, Stay away!

You can thank me later.

Pussy Prowler
08-08-13, 14:34
Found a place downtown that does extra's (HJ or BJ but no sex) along with a good rubdown with reasonable prices. Talent varies but you can always swing by and check it.

Out if you work / live nearby and if it's not busy you can ask for a lineup which is really cool. For convienence alone they have everyone beat if you're downtown often. I want to keep this place under the radar as I don't understand how they haven't gotten busted but if anyone has any good trades please pm me, as I don't think it's a good idea to post this on this forum for all to see.

WizWaz
08-08-13, 16:39
Go to what ever area you are interested in and read two years worth of posts. All the information is right there and you will be more educated because of it. I still find tons of great info just reading the posts in areas I've never visited.

But here is one tip I will give you and you can thank me later.

Any massage parlor that is located on Lake St. , aka, RT. 20, Stay away!

You can thank me later.Thanks for the advice. Will try to report any fun and satisfying experiences.

Wiz

Raoul Duke
08-08-13, 17:59
All,

Newbie here looking for some tips / guide / recommendation to having some fun. Iam from palatine (close to Shaumburg / Arlingtoh hieghts). Been only once to AMP in Rockford long time ago. Feel free to pm me. Thanks in advance.Always happy to help; RTFF and you'll be up to speed in no time.

Truthfu11
08-08-13, 20:49
Anyone know anything about supergirl massage? She does outcall and advertises on CL.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/3986674296.htmlShe used to have a studio in the Lincoln Square area (2 years ago?). Good massage skills, no hint of extras from my 2 visits. Anyone else have differing opinions?

Junkiexl101
08-09-13, 19:28
It was my second time here I was greeted by mms and paid for their basic package. They don't go by time but package deals which is a first for me. So I paid mms and went into the first room. In came a nice slender Chinese gal I would give her a 6/10 she's not bad looking at all. I'm just used to the talent in CA since that's where I'm from. Back the the report. So I got undressed and laid flat on my stomach with a little towel covering my backside. She gives a weak massage and makes small talk while she's doing this I explore my hands around freely with no objections looking good so far. Then comes the flip! So she starts massaging for a bit and she didn't initiate anything so I made a few adjustments to have that towel come off. She covers the goods right back up. So I attempt again and I get the goods a little excited and now she can't ignore it this time LOL. She politely told me that she doesn't want to get into trouble and said I can finish myself off and gives me a box of tissues. I was thinking "oh hell to the no." So I told her that I'll pass on that and she finishes up the massage and then helps me with my clothes and out I go. I might make another trip but will definitely try out a new talent.

PussyPoker
08-10-13, 18:21
7 day spa in Itasca. Stopped by today. Mama opened the door before I could ring the bell. She showed me to a room and told me to wait 5 minutes. I stripped and laid on the table. 20 minutes later there is a knock on the door and this short 45-50 yr. Lady said 70 for 1 hour with ts and sauna. Pd the 70 and off to the ts. Worst ts I have ever had. After the ts into the sauna for a few minutes. Now back in the room I lay down and she starts to rub my feet then butt then feet again. Now she moves to the back and butt again. She is all over the place. She tap me on the shoulder and says flip. As I fill she strips off all of her cloths and ask if I have a cover. Well THANK GOD I did not. Then she something interesting." I told you that you need to bring a cover next time you come in." Now I have never seen her before. This is the first time at this spa. I said that I had forgotten and that I did not remember her name. She said Young. Now back to the action. So she climbs on the table with me and I start playing with her very saggy tits and pussy. She was kissing and sucking on my nipples so I placed my hand on her head and she seemed to know what to do. Soon she was between my les and sucking my balls and licking my shaft. She licked me until I came. I never entered her mouth. She got up got dressed got a hot towel and cleaned me off. I handed her a tip (40) and she was happy. I left with no water. 70 bucks and I can't get a fucking 25 cent bottle of water. *****. Anyway she said 1 other girl works there but was of today. (Saturday) bad day to give someone off.

Lurker02
08-10-13, 20:35
It was my second time here I was greeted by mms and paid for their basic package. They don't go by time but package deals which is a first for me. So I paid mms and went into the first room. In came a nice slender Chinese gal I would give her a 6/10 she's not bad looking at all. I'm just used to the talent in CA since that's where I'm from. Back the the report. So I got undressed and laid flat on my stomach with a little towel covering my backside. She gives a weak massage and makes small talk while she's doing this I explore my hands around freely with no objections looking good so far. Then comes the flip! So she starts massaging for a bit and she didn't initiate anything so I made a few adjustments to have that towel come off. She covers the goods right back up. So I attempt again and I get the goods a little excited and now she can't ignore it this time LOL. She politely told me that she doesn't want to get into trouble and said I can finish myself off and gives me a box of tissues. I was thinking "oh hell to the no." So I told her that I'll pass on that and she finishes up the massage and then helps me with my clothes and out I go. I might make another trip but will definitely try out a new talent.I went there when they first opened last summer and got the same girl and the same line,"I don't want to get in trouble". I went twice and got the same result so I haven't been back. Did she have those black spandex pants on?

DMichaels69
08-11-13, 08:56
Sounds like you TOFTT.

7 day spa in Itasca. Stopped by today. Mama opened the door before I could ring the bell. She showed me to a room and told me to wait 5 minutes. I stripped and laid on the table. 20 minutes later there is a knock on the door and this short 45-50 yr. Lady said 70 for 1 hour with ts and sauna. Pd the 70 and off to the ts. Worst ts I have ever had. After the ts into the sauna for a few minutes. Now back in the room I lay down and she starts to rub my feet then butt then feet again. Now she moves to the back and butt again. She is all over the place. She tap me on the shoulder and says flip. As I fill she strips off all of her cloths and ask if I have a cover. Well THANK GOD I did not. Then she something interesting." I told you that you need to bring a cover next time you come in." Now I have never seen her before. This is the first time at this spa. I said that I had forgotten and that I did not remember her name. She said Young. Now back to the action. So she climbs on the table with me and I start playing with her very saggy tits and pussy. She was kissing and sucking on my nipples so I placed my hand on her head and she seemed to know what to do. Soon she was between my les and sucking my balls and licking my shaft. She licked me until I came. I never entered her mouth. She got up got dressed got a hot towel and cleaned me off. I handed her a tip (40) and she was happy. I left with no water. 70 bucks and I can't get a fucking 25 cent bottle of water. *****. Anyway she said 1 other girl works there but was of today. (Saturday) bad day to give someone off.

HappyRob
08-11-13, 13:12
Is that rt 21\45 up north suburbs? I've been to AP before, and left unhappy.

It was my second time here I was greeted by mms and paid for their basic package. They don't go by time but package deals which is a first for me. So I paid mms and went into the first room. In came a nice slender Chinese gal I would give her a 6/10 she's not bad looking at all. I'm just used to the talent in CA since that's where I'm from. Back the the report. So I got undressed and laid flat on my stomach with a little towel covering my backside. She gives a weak massage and makes small talk while she's doing this I explore my hands around freely with no objections looking good so far. Then comes the flip! So she starts massaging for a bit and she didn't initiate anything so I made a few adjustments to have that towel come off. She covers the goods right back up. So I attempt again and I get the goods a little excited and now she can't ignore it this time LOL. She politely told me that she doesn't want to get into trouble and said I can finish myself off and gives me a box of tissues. I was thinking "oh hell to the no." So I told her that I'll pass on that and she finishes up the massage and then helps me with my clothes and out I go. I might make another trip but will definitely try out a new talent.

Junkiexl101
08-12-13, 10:48
I went there when they first opened last summer and got the same girl and the same line,"I don't want to get in trouble". I went twice and got the same result so I haven't been back. Did she have those black spandex pants on?She was wearing shorts at the time I went. I might give this place one more try being that 3rd time is a charm but I doubt anything will happen.

Junkiexl101
08-12-13, 10:50
Is that rt 21\45 up north suburbs? I've been to AP before, and left unhappy.It is up in the burbs around Lincolnshire I believe. There is a Bank of America across the corner street of the plaza.

MoanyNaomi
08-12-13, 16:10
Any AMP with checking out in China town?

Metals
08-12-13, 23:20
First time poster.

Went to Escape Day Spa today met with Alby, she's a 20 something attractive black (mix?) girl her massage was okay she had small hands but over all it was decent. She gave a full unrushded massage, and offered a HJ for 25. I plan on going back she was a sexy little petite girl.

CobraCrew
08-13-13, 08:50
First time poster.

Went to Escape Day Spa today met with Alby, she's a 20 something attractive black (mix?) girl her massage was okay she had small hands but over all it was decent. She gave a full unrushded massage, and offered a HJ for 25. I plan on going back she was a sexy little petite girl.I do not mean to be rude but something tells me this is not true. I have NEVER ever heard of anyone having luck there, including myself. Can anyone else verify this monger's claim? I have my doubts.

Member #5884
08-13-13, 13:27
That is the first time since Escape has been open that I have heard of someone having luck there.

First time poster.

Went to Escape Day Spa today met with Alby, she's a 20 something attractive black (mix?) girl her massage was okay she had small hands but over all it was decent. She gave a full unrushded massage, and offered a HJ for 25. I plan on going back she was a sexy little petite girl.

Elmwoood
08-13-13, 14:11
7 day spa in Itasca. Stopped by today. Mama opened the door before I could ring the bell. She showed me to a room and told me to wait 5 minutes. I stripped and laid on the table. 20 minutes later there is a knock on the door and this short 45-50 yr. Lady said 70 for 1 hour with ts and sauna. Pd the 70 and off to the ts. Worst ts I have ever had. After the ts into the sauna for a few minutes. Now back in the room I lay down and she starts to rub my feet then butt then feet again. Now she moves to the back and butt again. She is all over the place. She tap me on the shoulder and says flip. As I fill she strips off all of her cloths and ask if I have a cover. Well THANK GOD I did not. Then she something interesting." I told you that you need to bring a cover next time you come in." Now I have never seen her before. This is the first time at this spa. I said that I had forgotten and that I did not remember her name. She said Young. Now back to the action. So she climbs on the table with me and I start playing with her very saggy tits and pussy. She was kissing and sucking on my nipples so I placed my hand on her head and she seemed to know what to do. Soon she was between my les and sucking my balls and licking my shaft. She licked me until I came. I never entered her mouth. She got up got dressed got a hot towel and cleaned me off. I handed her a tip (40) and she was happy. I left with no water. 70 bucks and I can't get a fucking 25 cent bottle of water. *****. Anyway she said 1 other girl works there but was of today. (Saturday) bad day to give someone off.Similar experiance with me. Been there twice had the two girls both kind of old and scarey. Will not return.

Jovi69
08-14-13, 16:54
So I decided to visit Pine last night. I decided I would spend the extra $$ to get quality service as my last couple of encounters sucked. Just my luck, I drew the older lady which is the only time I've had a bad massage at this place.

This time was much the same, below avg massage. I left disappointed.

I set my expectations low when going elsewhere but expect the best when I go here.

Ugh.

Audichicago
08-16-13, 07:59

261919First post. I can say you'll get what you expect here. I have heard there's a reasonable massage that rubs all the right places in the end. There are only a few mentions of this place in previous postings. She's a talker. Anything else?

MoanyNaomi
08-16-13, 10:13
Went to spring massage in Schaumburg this week no appointment just walked in. Lady at the front desk led me to a room after taking my .75 for an h of Swedish and ts. Looks were a 4 slim girl late 20s and wearing a loose fitting silky shirt and rain boots. In very broken English asked to to get comfortable and exited the room. The massage was decent, probably would have been better if she didn't keep leaving the room every five minutes. After she asked me to do the 'ol flip and I thought the good stuff was about to begin she made some small talk and I noticed the terrible case of gingivitis on her big buck green teeth. With that said my raging apparatus quickly disappeared. No signs of any extras were in sight and quite frankly I don't know if I would have taken any unless I toftm closed my eyes forget what I saw in her mouth and took a HJ. Will not re visit.

Chi City
08-16-13, 19:57
I totally agree, the times I've been to copper has been for just a good legit massage. I let it slide the first time I got karen because on the flip she bent my knees got on the table and was massaging the boys. When I got her again because she was the only one available, the massage was weak just some rubbing. The rest of the talent there isn't much better although they do try at least, the only good one left is the one that runs the place, jessica. All the others that gave great massages, Polish girl ella and the Ukrainian girl anna now are on ashland in some place called bodywise near the fire dept. Station.I've always liked the copper girls, and like you I always just go there for a great massage. I've known them long enough though that Jessica almost always finishes me off and even Lily lets me self service while providing a little support. Coco used to always do whatever I asked, no hint of upselling but they fired her.

The reason I'm writing is because I've had a few hot European masseuses there and I'd like to find them again. Legit or not. Have you been to that bodywise place? Is it all legit, or any chance with ella and anna? Is that the old Rose location?

Thanks, appreciate any info you can give. PM if you want

Dangerously
08-16-13, 21:12
This is supposed to be an educational, not an argumentative post. I'm referring to an AMP that has been discussed on this Board, not necessarily in favorable terms. It's a FS place, and we know how rare they are around here. (No, not that one! In case you are wondering, it's north of the Stevenson)

At any rate, this post is about names. I have come to realize that some MTs appear to name themselves by client. If you are a new client, her name is 'Ashley'. She'll be 'Barbie' for the next client, and 'Chanel' for the next. The reason they are doing this, I suspect, is to be able to identify their clients in case they are being reviewed on boards like this one. They will also remember your tipping history when you make an appointment to come back.

I may be off on this, but remember him: Philip K Dick: 'Strange how paranoia can link up with reality now and then. '

BabyBoy2013
08-17-13, 03:40
I've always liked the copper girls, and like you I always just go there for a great massage. I've known them long enough though that Jessica almost always finishes me off and even Lily lets me self service while providing a little support. Coco used to always do whatever I asked, no hint of upselling but they fired her.

The reason I'm writing is because I've had a few hot European masseuses there and I'd like to find them again. Legit or not. Have you been to that bodywise place? Is it all legit, or any chance with ella and anna? Is that the old Rose location?

Thanks, appreciate any info you can give. PM if you wantHey totally agree with you if you've known jessica and lilly long enough they'll get you off. I know both have gotten me off in the past.

BabyBoy2013
08-17-13, 03:52
I've always liked the copper girls, and like you I always just go there for a great massage. I've known them long enough though that Jessica almost always finishes me off and even Lily lets me self service while providing a little support. Coco used to always do whatever I asked, no hint of upselling but they fired her.

Thanks, appreciate any info you can give. PM if you wantHave to agree if you've known Jessica and Lily long enough they'll finish you off. I know they have finished me off in the past.

DMichaels69
08-17-13, 07:25
I've been here twice. The first time I got a real nice lady, good massage and standard finish. The second time I got what you got. She left the door open a crack, then kept going in and out. I hate when they do that.

Went to spring massage in Schaumburg this week no appointment just walked in. Lady at the front desk led me to a room after taking my .75 for an h of Swedish and ts. Looks were a 4 slim girl late 20s and wearing a loose fitting silky shirt and rain boots. In very broken English asked to to get comfortable and exited the room. The massage was decent, probably would have been better if she didn't keep leaving the room every five minutes. After she asked me to do the 'ol flip and I thought the good stuff was about to begin she made some small talk and I noticed the terrible case of gingivitis on her big buck green teeth. With that said my raging apparatus quickly disappeared. No signs of any extras were in sight and quite frankly I don't know if I would have taken any unless I toftm closed my eyes forget what I saw in her mouth and took a HJ. Will not re visit.

Rodney1117
08-17-13, 08:46
This is supposed to be an educational, not an argumentative post. I'm referring to an AMP that has been discussed on this Board, not necessarily in favorable terms. It's a FS place, and we know how rare they are around here. (No, not that one! In case you are wondering, it's north of the Stevenson)

At any rate, this post is about names. I have come to realize that some MTs appear to name themselves by client. If you are a new client, her name is 'Ashley'. She'll be 'Barbie' for the next client, and 'Chanel' for the next. The reason they are doing this, I suspect, is to be able to identify their clients in case they are being reviewed on boards like this one. They will also remember your tipping history when you make an appointment to come back.

I may be off on this, but remember him: Philip K Dick: 'Strange how paranoia can link up with reality now and then. 'Sometimes, I'm a noob here, but definitely not as a monger. We know there those that watch us, print on us and arrest us. They can read too, as can the providers. Let's keep the post (s) as what they are intended good service, bad service and recommended dreams. I love this site and respect the seniors, so I would ask that we be diligent and responsible when posting. A great man said you should always act as if you're being watched. Be safe, be smart.

Casper27
08-17-13, 15:39
Have to agree if you've known Jessica and Lily long enough they'll finish you off. I know they have finished me off in the past.If they treated you good then I wouldn't openly post it. They were recently shut down by our uncle because of it, its been about 2 weeks from what another person told me.

HjmLol
08-17-13, 17:56
Never paid 1. 6 for FS. 1.2 is probably standard not including door fee. It depends if she likes you. Treat her like a normal girl. I had a 8 on the AMP girl scale who would settle for. 8 or 1. 0 because she liked me. That included CBJ, all positions. 2 popsI had a spot where this was my standard and I really enjoyed. Our uncle stopped by that said place and shut them down. Where are these places you are referring to? I am missing my personal days off. (PM is good)

Elgmonger
08-17-13, 23:53
Went to spring massage in Schaumburg this week no appointment just walked in. Lady at the front desk led me to a room after taking my .75 for an h of Swedish and ts. Looks were a 4 slim girl late 20s and wearing a loose fitting silky shirt and rain boots. In very broken English asked to to get comfortable and exited the room. The massage was decent, probably would have been better if she didn't keep leaving the room every five minutes. After she asked me to do the 'ol flip and I thought the good stuff was about to begin she made some small talk and I noticed the terrible case of gingivitis on her big buck green teeth. With that said my raging apparatus quickly disappeared. No signs of any extras were in sight and quite frankly I don't know if I would have taken any unless I toftm closed my eyes forget what I saw in her mouth and took a HJ. Will not re visit.I go there very often, I was there today actually and I don't know who are you talking about, I've got 5 different ladies 2 fairly young and 3 older ladies, by young I mean late 20's I have and't seen that but then again did and't pay attention either, my experiences are some of them give good massages and yes there is no menu, I think the oldest lady that I got is the one that give the best massage, while my now regular one of the young ladies gives a good massage but I stuck with her cause IMO is the one that speaks better English and the one that I have the most fun too.

I don't think they are going to have a menu and eventually my monger side is going to stop me to keep going that often but in the mean while, I'm going to keep getting the good massages until I find a place at least like the ones in Bevildere, while there's not a menu either only the standard finish but at least you can have the MT naked.

Sal Minella
08-18-13, 12:18
Saw a new place on Archer Ave right where the old Acupuncture place used to be. It was called Foot Reflexology or something to that extent. I walked in greeted by disgusting looking mamasan. I try half hour for. 35 and of course mamasan is my masseuse. She kept cover on at all times and massage was terrible. For being so legit I atleast expect a good massage, but this place doesn't have it. Bad looks, bad massage, bad time. I walked right out the door and wento Xindy down the street. My therapist here was a chatty kathy and tried explaining to me that HE is now. 6 everywhere. After she finished her long speech on the price being. 6 everywhere I proudly let her know that she was full of shit, .6 is the price no where, and that with her dog shit attitude she will be getting no where. She settled for. 4 to finish.

DMichaels69
08-18-13, 12:29
Excellent! Way to stick to your guns on that extortion.

Saw a new place on Archer Ave right where the old Acupuncture place used to be. It was called Foot Reflexology or something to that extent. I walked in greeted by disgusting looking mamasan. I try half hour for. 35 and of course mamasan is my masseuse. She kept cover on at all times and massage was terrible. For being so legit I atleast expect a good massage, but this place doesn't have it. Bad looks, bad massage, bad time. I walked right out the door and wento Xindy down the street. My therapist here was a chatty kathy and tried explaining to me that HE is now. 6 everywhere. After she finished her long speech on the price being. 6 everywhere I proudly let her know that she was full of shit, .6 is the price no where, and that with her dog shit attitude she will be getting no where. She settled for. 4 to finish.

Rudykzooti
08-18-13, 19:48
Had an itch that needed scratching, so I tried a place I had seen advertising on BP as a Latin place for 50 an hour, figured I would TOFTT and check it out. I texted them for the address and went to a no sign storefront on Milwaukee ave near my fave Asian joint. Older Hispanic takes my cash, younger ok looking Mexican gal in her late 20's gives me a decent back massage, (not as good as a typical Asian place). We make small talk, and when she gets to my legs I let the towel go and she starts the lighter sensuous touch, then a quick flip and she says there is more but it's extra, asked for another .5 I said. 4, she went for that "because I was new". Her name started with an A, maybe Alexandria? She said she is there on Sat.

ElginMonk
08-19-13, 16:48
Found Angela from Alice's on Wentworth. Still great nips and tata's, she is now doing app's in an office building in the Northside, PM for digits.

RonBee123
08-20-13, 19:11
Why not skip the AMP and go to EROS and get an Asian apartment gal with great, private, unrushed FS for a buck and a half to two bucks?

I think they are the best value I have ever found! YMMV.

Daz.Just moved to Chicago from ATL. AMPs there were pretty good. Lot's of good independent providers. I'm finding that it's pretty dry here in the Midwest. It's been stated several times by several different mongers that agencies are the way to go. Is that the general consensus? My plan is to hit up EROS first, I'll post my experience. Thanks for the info guys!

RB

Hoffman Oliver
08-20-13, 21:43
Called and scheduled appt, was told to call from northwest side intersection and let in. Young hispanic girl led me to room and started. Should have gone with 30 mins, but I don't learn from my mistakes. Pretty weak massage, but wasn't expecting much. Was offered extras, settled on what I wanted. She took care of business, then cleaned me up. I was out in 30 mins. Probably wouldn't repeat. She wasn't worth going back. Said there is one other girl who works with her. PM for any specifics.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-work-24/10570755

Junkiexl101
08-21-13, 11:02
Just moved to Chicago from ATL. AMPs there were pretty good. Lot's of good independent providers. I'm finding that it's pretty dry here in the Midwest. It's been stated several times by several different mongers that agencies are the way to go. Is that the general consensus? My plan is to hit up EROS first, I'll post my experience. Thanks for the info guys!

RBFirst off I would like to welcome you to Chicago! I moved here from CA and the AMP experience is a lot milder if you will. Rarely do you receive FS at AMPs around the Chicago area. SW activity is extremely risky at the moment as well. There has been a lot of activity as far as LEO goes. Your best bet is probably going through BP or EROS. If you do happen to come across a walker / provider I would recommend getting her number. I don't know how the mongering life is out in ATL but out here in the Chi you always want to have a regular provider as good talent in my opinion is scarce. All in all have fun be safe and hope you enjoy what Chicago has to offer.

Junkiexl101
08-21-13, 22:10
I hit up an AMP today. So I called ahead of time to make an appointment and when I got there the mms opened the door and I asked for hhr which was. 4 so took me to a small room with doors and walls for privacy which was nice. When she got in I was buck naked on my stomach with a towel covering my booty. She just looked at it and took it off and started the massage which before hand she asked if I wanted medium or soft. I asked for med. The massage felt very nice with a lot of attention to the booty LOL. Probably cause I was sore from workouts the day before. So then came the flip and she looks at me and starts massaging so I started rubbing up on her legs and jimmy down there was wide awake to get some attention so we just stared at each other laughed and agreed on .4 and I left satisfied.

Mms aka Provider rating. 6/10 (she was around late 30s or early 40s my guess but it's hard to tell what age and Asian woman is.)

Massage. 8/10 (there was use of oil which gave the massage a little bit of soothing heat which felt great on my sore back.)

Overall. 7/10 (I didn't intend on getting a HE but figured why not. I originally went to see if they have more to offer on their menu but it seems like rub and tug is as far as it goes. I will probably make another trip sometime down the future. Overall damage was. 8 for massage and HE.)

Thor23
08-21-13, 22:34
Has anyone visited cove spa in Lombard?

Past Tense
08-22-13, 11:23
Nice write-up but it would be usefull to be able to find the palce.

I hit up an AMP today. So I called ahead of time to make an appointment and when I got there the mms opened the door and I asked for hhr which was. 4 so took me to a small room with doors and walls for privacy which was nice. When she got in I was buck naked on my stomach with a towel covering my booty. She just looked at it and took it off and started the massage which before hand she asked if I wanted medium or soft. I asked for med. The massage felt very nice with a lot of attention to the booty LOL. Probably cause I was sore from workouts the day before. So then came the flip and she looks at me and starts massaging so I started rubbing up on her legs and jimmy down there was wide awake to get some attention so we just stared at each other laughed and agreed on. 4 and I left satisfied.

Mms aka Provider rating. 6/10 (she was around late 30s or early 40s my guess but it's hard to tell what age and Asian woman is.)

Massage. 8/10 (there was use of oil which gave the massage a little bit of soothing heat which felt great on my sore back.)

Overall. 7/10 (I didn't intend on getting a HE but figured why not. I originally went to see if they have more to offer on their menu but it seems like rub and tug is as far as it goes. I will probably make another trip sometime down the future. Overall damage was. 8 for massage and HE.)

Junkiexl101
08-22-13, 12:31
Nice write-up but it would be usefull to be able to find the palce.I know I wanted to keep the location private. If you would like to know though PM me and I'll give you location detail.

ChiTownBaller
08-23-13, 00:38
But overall dependable and never too busy in 3 times I've been there this month.

Chales 12
08-23-13, 04:03
Can anybody recommend AMP in Midway area saw one on BP on 63 and Pulaski and info on that one.

Raoul Duke
08-23-13, 12:43
Saw a new place on Archer Ave right where the old Acupuncture place used to be. It was called Foot Reflexology or something to that extent. I walked in greeted by disgusting looking mamasan. I try half hour for. 35 and of course mamasan is my masseuse. She kept cover on at all times and massage was terrible. For being so legit I atleast expect a good massage, but this place doesn't have it. Bad looks, bad massage, bad time. I walked right out the door and wento Xindy down the street. My therapist here was a chatty kathy and tried explaining to me that HE is now. 6 everywhere. After she finished her long speech on the price being. 6 everywhere I proudly let her know that she was full of shit, .6 is the price no where, and that with her dog shit attitude she will be getting no where. She settled for. 4 to finish.I've been running into the same situation whenever I visit a new place. Old haunts still gladly accept. 4 with a smile and a bottle of water in return.

Deizel5
08-23-13, 16:14
Has anyone visited cove spa in Lombard?Twice, just a good legit massage. Pretty masseuse though.

Ron M
08-23-13, 16:17
Twice, just a good legit massage. Pretty masseuse though.Have you found a Provider yet? Why are you still messing around with Massage Parlors?

Elpatron
08-24-13, 12:46
Can anybody recommend AMP in Midway area saw one on BP on 63 and Pulaski and info on that one.I'd been there once, no massage skill at all waste of time

GotMilf
08-24-13, 13:16
Been dreaming about this place pretty regularly. Most times it's consistent and satisfying, but on this last visit I drew "the new girl". Very little English, too shy, poor massage skills, a little rushed and "looks-wise" about a 5. On the flip, she had the HS skills of my first girlfriend in middle school. No teasing and very methodical. She allowed roaming, but there wasn't much to feel. I didn't get her name. I tried asking, but she just shook her head in that confused "I don't understand" look. She was about 30, average height / weight, shorter hair and very "mousey" looking. As usual, .7 for massage and TS. I usually tip .4, but on this occasion, I thought I'd try to give a hint and only tip .3, but she frowned and asked for. 4. I caved, but I hope the annoyed look on my face gave her the hint.

*On a positive note, when I walked in the girl behind the counter who took my cash and walked me to the room was smokin hot. Younger girl, mid twenties, tan skin with tattoos and very good English. I was hoping she'd be my masseuse, but no such luck. On my next visit, I'll only get a massage if she's working and giving massages, otherwise I think I may be done dreaming about this place.

There's a new spot on Ashland that I've been meaning to try.

BKK212
08-25-13, 02:44
On my way from Chicago visited Crystal because of the reviews. Hard to find for an out of town, had to do some in depth research to find the place. Anyway the place was expensive but fine, good service, not rushed and very professional. Damage was 1. 2 +.8. Maybe I am not so good at negotiating but the service was first class.

Luv Nooke2
08-25-13, 22:49
Been dreaming about this place pretty regularly. Most times it's consistent and satisfying, but on this last visit I drew "the new girl". Very little English, too shy, poor massage skills, a little rushed and "looks-wise" about a 5. On the flip, she had the HS skills of my first girlfriend in middle school. No teasing and very methodical. She allowed roaming, but there wasn't much to feel. I didn't get her name. I tried asking, but she just shook her head in that confused "I don't understand" look. She was about 30, average height / weight, shorter hair and very "mousey" looking. As usual, .7 for massage and TS. I usually tip. 4, but on this occasion, I thought I'd try to give a hint and only tip. 3, but she frowned and asked for. 4. I caved, but I hope the annoyed look on my face gave her the hint.

*On a positive note, when I walked in the girl behind the counter who took my cash and walked me to the room was smokin hot. Younger girl, mid twenties, tan skin with tattoos and very good English. I was hoping she'd be my masseuse, but no such luck. On my next visit, I'll only get a massage if she's working and giving massages, otherwise I think I may be done dreaming about this place.

There's a new spot on Ashland that I've been meaning to try.GotMilf,

Does Anna still work at New Hope? Thanks!

Barney
08-26-13, 12:03
I'd been there once, no massage skill at all waste of timeWas there before when owned by another lady and recently with this owner. Maybe more repeat visits? Not for me.

Read afew good reviews here and plan on trying a few new places.

Barney

SgtPerv
08-26-13, 12:11
On my way from Chicago visited Crystal because of the reviews. Hard to find for an out of town, had to do some in depth research to find the place. Anyway the place was expensive but fine, good service, not rushed and very professional. Damage was 1. 2 +.8. Maybe I am not so good at negotiating but the service was first class.That is normal AMP FS price, if you got less then it was a bad deal. Normal AMP price is .4 HJ .8 BJ and 120 FS paid as tip plus house fee.

GotMilf
08-26-13, 14:16
GotMilf,

Does Anna still work at New Hope? Thanks!Yes, there is an "Anna" there. (And at every other AMP for that matter. LOL!) Don't know if she's been there too long. I've only been going there for about 6 mos, so I'm not a veteran. I've also dreamt about Casey and Mickey. And a few others whos names I can't remember. The "Anna" I dreamt about was taller and thin with a great rack and great skills.

Brett Favre
08-26-13, 18:02
Saw a new place on Archer Ave right where the old Acupuncture place used to be. It was called Foot Reflexology or something to that extent. I walked in greeted by disgusting looking mamasan. I try half hour for. 35 and of course mamasan is my masseuse. She kept cover on at all times and massage was terrible. For being so legit I atleast expect a good massage, but this place doesn't have it. Bad looks, bad massage, bad time. I walked right out the door and wento Xindy down the street. My therapist here was a chatty kathy and tried explaining to me that HE is now. 6 everywhere. After she finished her long speech on the price being. 6 everywhere I proudly let her know that she was full of shit, .6 is the price no where, and that with her dog shit attitude she will be getting no where. She settled for .4 to finish.I also had the misfortune of stopping here. Not good and windows on the doors to the rooms.

GotMilf
08-28-13, 13:12
Dreamt of this place for the first time recently. It was a nice clean place. It appeared newly remodeled. Was greeted by cute, thin 30 something AMT with nice smile and decent body. She wore a T-shirt and yoga pants the whole time. Meh. Settled on Hour Massage w / TS for $75. TS was decent. Not much teasing. Bit of small talk. Then on to massage. Decent light to medium touch massage. Could of been a little harder. Really worked the problem areas, though (Neck, shoulders, lower back.). No teasing before flip and the room was freezing, so I was not "excited" at all when it came to flip. She proceeded to rub legs and then motion to my guy who was less than impressed. I asked if there was a menu. She implied HS only. She then said it would be. 6. I replied. 4 for HS, .6 or. 8 for something better. She said she would get in trouble if she did more. She then countered with. 5 for HS but I stood firm at. 4. She then grabbed my hand and I think she was implying that I shake my own hand! Nuh uh! I guided her hand in the necessary direction and introductions were made. Her HS skills were average.

All in all it was a not-so-great ending to a mediocre dream. I don't like to negotiate HS tip. .4 is my limit and pretty standard across the board. And I really need the teasing before the flip. Lets me know I can at least expect a standard finish. I will not repeat. YMMV.

Ron M
08-28-13, 16:05
Dreamt of this place for the first time recently. It was a nice clean place. It appeared newly remodeled. Was greeted by cute, thin 30 something AMT with nice smile and decent body. She wore a T-shirt and yoga pants the whole time. Meh. Settled on Hour Massage w / TS for $75. TS was decent. Not much teasing. Bit of small talk. Then on to massage. Decent light to medium touch massage. Could of been a little harder. Really worked the problem areas, though (Neck, shoulders, lower back.). No teasing before flip and the room was freezing, so I was not "excited" at all when it came to flip. She proceeded to rub legs and then motion to my guy who was less than impressed. I asked if there was a menu. She implied HS only. She then said it would be. 6. I replied. 4 for HS, .6 or. 8 for something better. She said she would get in trouble if she did more. She then countered with. 5 for HS but I stood firm at. 4. She then grabbed my hand and I think she was implying that I shake my own hand! Nuh uh! I guided her hand in the necessary direction and introductions were made. Her HS skills were average.

All in all it was a not-so-great ending to a mediocre dream. I don't like to negotiate HS tip. .4 is my limit and pretty standard across the board. And I really need the teasing before the flip. Lets me know I can at least expect a standard finish. I will not repeat. YMMV.I live 10 minutes away from there. I never knew there was a Massage Place there. Going to pass by there to see the store front.

Chimonger
08-28-13, 17:41
Visited NL and was pleasantly surprised. Went right before close so one girl was there. Her name was michelle. Cute. Late 20's, thin with long legs, small see. 60 door, massage was great and the flip even better. No talk of tips. Allowed lots of roaming with a really great he. At the end gave her 60 for the extra effort. Overall a great experience and I'm sure more is available on the menu. I was flying high and felt awesome coming out but a couple days later thought about the total damage and felt a little like it was a bit high. 120 for a massage and he seems high as you could get FS at an apt for 140-160. Apt typically give shitty massages if anything at all but you do get FS. Toally debatable which is better. I enjoy ed nl and michelle was great but still think 120 out the door is a bit high for massage with he. Might repeat but looking for other gems.

Ron M
08-28-13, 19:47
I live 10 minutes away from there. I never knew there was a Massage Place there. Going to pass by there to see the store front.Just for the Hell of it, I walked in. Greeted by an older lady. Just asked basic questions about their Massage and left. Will never go here or any other AMP for a Massage. Hope no other AMPs open up in Wrigleyville and this one quietly goes away.

Nudus81
08-29-13, 09:46
Fortunately it is curable with antibiotics. Most likely source was Pine Tree, but could have also been Korean Palace.

You play with fire long enough you get burned and can lose everything you care about. I'm done with the hobby!

At least it wasn't the LEO community.

OldTime
08-29-13, 13:49
Just for the Hell of it, I walked in. Greeted by an older lady. Just asked basic questions about their Massage and left. Will never go here or any other AMP for a Massage. Hope no other AMPs open up in Wrigleyville and this one quietly goes away.What did you ask and what were the answers that got you mad?

BluCottonCandy
08-29-13, 16:26
Not that I am an expert by any means but in lieu of revealing provider information I thought I would contribute to this forum in a different way. It's not that I am opposed to providing this information, it is just that I do not maintain this information. The reason being, for me, I enjoy the thrill of the hunt and the uncertainty of whether I leave happy or not. So I rarely go to the same place more than a time or two before I get bored and move on. So what I thought I would do is to provide my tips on staying safe and leaving happy 95% of the time. Below is what has kept me safe legally and physically for the last 10+ years. Again, your results may vary.

When I look for a place to go, I tend to check out three different boards 'BPage – Massage, BPage – Body Rub, and CL – Therapeutic massage. When I open an ad, I first look for indications that this provider may be willing provide more than a basic massage. Obviously the first thing I look at is the picture, but place very little credence on photos because 98% are fakes. However, if a picture appeals to my taste, I tend to read. When I read, I look for word 'Come' Example. 'Come give us a try and spoil yourself at same time. ' That play on that word, in most cases is all it take for me to think I have a pretty good shot at leaving happy. However, before I go, I come here (USA Sex Guide) to look for rip offs and others who have TOFTT and left unhappy. If I see no recent posting telling me not to go, I move forward. I tend to ignore postings that might be a few years old because the turnover in MP management.

If address is not posted, I call but I generally do not make an appointment (at that time) but inquire about walk-in possibilities. I usually can tell from their voice, whether Asian, Latin, white, or black. If it meets my personal taste for the day, I move forward. Once I have an address, I go to Google Maps, plug in the address and get down to a street level view. I then do my best to see about parking, main entrance, busy streets and etc. If my gut tells me yes, I move forward, if not, I don't. Always trust your gut. Always.

When entering towards a new place, I always think my odds are 51/49 that I will leave happy.

Once near the place I look for certain things, such as, any nosey neighbors or businesses that might call Uncle Leo, and etc. If the place has an alley, I may drive around back to look for a back door. I always think safety first. On a few occasions, I even have driven around the block looking for Uncle Leo.

At the door, if locked, while I feel vulnerable waiting for them to open I see a locked door as a good sign. If open, I rarely go in, this is not just for safety, but if open, my experience has been the MP is more legit than not, if it is locked, it is a decent indication that more might be happening on the other side.

Once inside, I look for talent and how they might be dressed. If somewhat provocative, my mental odds increase. If a complete turn off, I have left. Sometimes, a. 4 in looks is a 1. 0 on service. When the time comes to pay house fee, I always pay in cash. No trace, but I also make it obvious to the attendant that I also have tip money. Not flaunting, they are smart and they are looking.

Once inside the room, before getting undressed. I separate in one pocket .4 for a HJ and have more in another pocket if additional menu items become available.

After getting undressed, I tend to sit on the table, not hiding a thing, so when the masseuse enters she 'sees' before I turn over to lay stomach down on the table. If asked how I like my massage, I normally tell them soft. I just think they take that to mean, he is here for more than a good hard massage. It is kind of like a secret communication of sorts.

When lying on the table, my hands are normally dangling down with my elbow slightly outside the contours of the table.

As the massage starts, I look for certain signs that are indications that things are going 'my way' such as. A towel, or lack of one. If no towel is used to cover, odds are increased that something good may happen. However, many therapist start with a towel till they are certain about you or as part of their normal massage routine. So while no towel is good, having a towel is not indication of anything bad. Another sign is. Them allowing me to touch their leg as they are massaging me. If I touch them, and they move away, right away, I feel my odds are less that 50% that this massage will end happy. If they do not mind, I continue, but I am also respectful and not 'handsy'. Another good signal that when received is when they move to the side and push their body against my slightly extended bent elbow. I tend to think they are testing you to see if you move away. If you do not, I believe they believe things are good.

Then the obvious, if any kind of teasing occurs, well, then my odds just increased by 90% that I will leave happy.

On the flip, if they avoid little blu, I tend to touch myself first and while my hand is in the area. As they massage. I gently guide their hand in that direction. Once they touch. 100% you will leave happy.

How happy is based on their skill. The biggest turn off for me is when menu options come up and they stop till you 'pay in advance' But, I am generally not there for much more that a HJ so rarely does that happen.

If the worst does happen and I leave unhappy, I do not, I just give them .1 or .2 for a tip depending on the actual massage.

Just thought I would share.

Blu

Rubenme2
08-29-13, 18:54
Fortunately it is curable with antibiotics. Most likely source was Pine Tree, but could have also been Korean Palace.

You play with fire long enough you get burned and can lose everything you care about. I'm done with the hobby!

At least it wasn't the LEO community.What did you get?

Ron M
08-30-13, 01:49
What did you ask and what were the answers that got you mad?I just asked how much was a Massage and the hours they were open. I just wanted to look at the place since it's only 10 minutes away from me. And I was Bored. Besides I'd already seen my Provider this past Tuesday. So how can I be Mad? LOL

Sal Minella
08-30-13, 15:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BabyBoy2013
08-30-13, 17:17
Ron, we get it, you think you are some kind of superstar and you have the greatest provider ever. Enough with all the cynical posts on every forum and tooting your own horn about how great your provider is.

Please don't respond with something that I am just in a bad mood because I don't have a great provider keeping me happy like you do. Don't even bother trying to argue with me, it will fall on deaf ears. I have a feeling others feel like you're nothing, but a nuisance lately too so I thought I'd say something. If I'm the only one sick of you then so be it.Well said buddy I'm sure a lot people here agree with you.

Casper27
08-31-13, 18:55

At least it wasn't the LEO community.What happened? I'm curious to know, is there anything I should look out for in any of the recent places you've visited.

NewCleve
09-01-13, 10:02
That is normal AMP FS price, if you got less then it was a bad deal. Normal AMP price is .4 HJ .8 BJ and 120 FS paid as tip plus house fee.This is an invaluable tip to Newbies. Thank you!

Dangerously
09-02-13, 21:44
That is normal AMP FS price, if you got less then it was a bad deal. Normal AMP price is .4 HJ .8 BJ and 120 FS paid as tip plus house fee.In my experience, I agree with the. 4 for a HJ, with some but not unlimited roaming. I sometimes pay. 6 if she is fully nude, though.

DMichaels69
09-03-13, 07:42
Agree here. If fully nudity and roaming, .60 is ok.

In my experience, I agree with the. 4 for a HJ, with some but not unlimited roaming. I sometimes pay. 6 if she is fully nude, though.

Luv Nooke2
09-03-13, 20:40
Yes, there is an "Anna" there. (And at every other AMP for that matter. LOL!) Don't know if she's been there too long. I've only been going there for about 6 mos, so I'm not a veteran. I've also dreamt about Casey and Mickey. And a few others whos names I can't remember. The "Anna" I dreamt about was taller and thin with a great rack and great skills.Bro,

I got you! The Anna who was there a few years ago had been working at a little place on a side street off Van Buren. Don't remember the name of the place right now. Anyway, thanks!

Gutenberg469
09-04-13, 16:10
Bro,

I got you! The Anna who was there a few years ago had been working at a little place on a side street off Van Buren. Don't remember the name of the place right now. Anyway, thanks!I believe that place was called Alice's. Least ways it was owned by Alice. And Anna worked their. Do you know where she is presently working? I loved that place on Green Street. Each room had a shower. Anna used to take shower with me. Place their now is called "Oxygen". I've not been able to figure out if legit or not. A few indicators when I've talked to them that may be xtra's, but I have not gone. PM with any info on Anna or Oxygen. Have a good one.

MoanyNaomi
09-04-13, 20:56
The AMP on halsted in the w. Loop has all the aesthetic characteristics of every other. Thinking about toftt and seeing what it's all about. Has anyone heard anything about this place? Please pm with any helpful insight.

GotMilf
09-05-13, 08:38
Visited NL and was pleasantly surprised. Went right before close so one girl was there. Her name was michelle. Cute. Late 20's, thin with long legs, small see. 60 door, massage was great and the flip even better. No talk of tips. Allowed lots of roaming with a really great he. At the end gave her 60 for the extra effort. Overall a great experience and I'm sure more is available on the menu. I was flying high and felt awesome coming out but a couple days later thought about the total damage and felt a little like it was a bit high. 120 for a massage and he seems high as you could get FS at an apt for 140-160. Apt typically give shitty massages if anything at all but you do get FS. Toally debatable which is better. I enjoy ed nl and michelle was great but still think 120 out the door is a bit high for massage with he. Might repeat but looking for other gems.Don't be so hard on yourself. You tipped what you thought she deserved. You probably could have tipped .4 and gotten away with it, but you did get a quality massage that was worth the door fee. I only feel ripped off when the massage is mediocre regardless of the HE. Then I feel like I wasted 45 mins of my time and money. And as far as other hidden gems, you might want to try NH on Lincoln. You're going to be spending. 110 for an hour w / TS, but its always a consistently great massage with varying results on the HE. I also hear that the two places in Belvedere give more of a GFE for under. 100. But it's a hike.

Vazooli
09-05-13, 10:12
Today's a holiday for many of us mongers. Do you think it's a good day for an AMP visit? Would the MPs be any more or less busy?

Chi Troll
09-06-13, 12:10
Archer Spa: got 4 hand, but one of the girls was clearly sick, and stupid me, I did not demand that they get me a different masseuse. Spent the whole time covering my mouth and nose to keep from getting sick. Also, the sheet on the table smelled bad. Won't be back.

Halsted Spa: Drew middle-aged woman who didn't do much of anything in her hour with me. I seem to recall hands passing over my neck, back, and legs. But it was too.

Light to be therapeutic.

Anyone know what happened to the woman (Lily or Leelee?) at the old acupuncture place on archer?

DMichaels69
09-06-13, 16:01
Same experiences in the burbs lately too. No pressure even if you tell them. Too much oil / lotion and bad attitudes.

Archer Spa: got 4 hand, but one of the girls was clearly sick, and stupid me, I did not demand that they get me a different masseuse. Spent the whole time covering my mouth and nose to keep from getting sick. Also, the sheet on the table smelled bad. Won't be back.

Halsted Spa: Drew middle-aged woman who didn't do much of anything in her hour with me. I seem to recall hands passing over my neck, back, and legs. But it was too.

Light to be therapeutic.

Anyone know what happened to the woman (Lily or Leelee?) at the old acupuncture place on archer?

OPIllini
09-08-13, 17:27

Light to be therapeutic.

Same experiences in the burbs lately too. No pressure even if you tell them. Too much oil / lotion and bad attitudes.Seems as if the AMP quality in the Chicago area, already average at its' best, is getting worse. Add on greedy girls wanting more than the standard for tips and it's no wonder there's a lot of griping. I sure wish I could've started going to AMPs 10-20 years ago; judging by the reminisces of the veteran mongers, that's when it seemed better. Am I right? And if so, can we ever get back to those good days?

Ron M
09-08-13, 22:16
Seems as if the AMP quality in the Chicago area, already average at its' best, is getting worse. Add on greedy girls wanting more than the standard for tips and it's no wonder there's a lot of griping. I sure wish I could've started going to AMPs 10-20 years ago; judging by the reminisces of the veteran mongers, that's when it seemed better. Am I right? And if so, can we ever get back to those good days?For what you guys pay to go to these AMPs and get lousy service, you could find a Reliable Provider that would cost a little more. And you'd get a lot better service. If you guys are going to these AMPs just for the Thrill of being with an Asian Girl, to me this seems like a Rip-Off. If you want the "Best Bang For The Buck", go with a Provider. Just my 2 cents. Oh. About going back to the "Good Old Days?" It would be Great. But it ain't going to happen.

Sxy Joker
09-08-13, 23:14
The AMP on halsted in the w. Loop has all the aesthetic characteristics of every other. Thinking about toftt and seeing what it's all about. Has anyone heard anything about this place? Please pm with any helpful insight.You mean Green?

MoanyNaomi
09-09-13, 14:24
You mean Green?Yeah that one can't tell if it's legit or not. Guess I might havta find out.

Past Tense
09-10-13, 15:59
Seems as if the AMP quality in the Chicago area, already average at its' best, is getting worse. Add on greedy girls wanting more than the standard for tips and it's no wonder there's a lot of griping. I sure wish I could've started going to AMPs 10-20 years ago; judging by the reminisces of the veteran mongers, that's when it seemed better. Am I right? And if so, can we ever get back to those good days?Too many negative factors these days. 10 20 years ago the Asian women coming here were from a culture where the man was king. Now that prosperity, education and womens lib has hit Asia the women coming here as sex workers have a completely different attitude about their work, they all want to be snotty pampered American girls. I'm really glad I am not looking for a wife / girlfriend these days. There are still a few ladies out there with the old school values but they are very few and far between.

Add to that the fact that the govenment is on a jihad against pleasure for sale and the legal bullshit is out of control. Grim time to be a hobbyist. I don't think we will ever see a time again in the US when you will be able to walk into an AMP and be guaranteed a great time for a reasonable price.

The last really good times I had were around 2003 with a couple of Chinese honeys who hopped right on afteri gave them a little a little licking / fingering. And that was after "inteviewing" probably 20 girls a year for 3 or 4 years. The economy being what it is today who can afford to do a proper search for golden oppotunities?

DMichaels69
09-10-13, 16:26
Snotty and pampered is a great way to describe it and agree with old school being few and far between.

Too many negative factors these days. 10 20 years ago the Asian women coming here were from a culture where the man was king. Now that prosperity, education and womens lib has hit Asia the women coming here as sex workers have a completely different attitude about their work, they all want to be snotty pampered American girls. I'm really glad I am not looking for a wife / girlfriend these days. There are still a few ladies out there with the old school values but they are very few and far between.

Add to that the fact that the govenment is on a jihad against pleasure for sale and the legal bullshit is out of control. Grim time to be a hobbyist. I don't think we will ever see a time again in the US when you will be able to walk into an AMP and be guaranteed a great time for a reasonable price.

The last really good times I had were around 2003 with a couple of Chinese honeys who hopped right on afteri gave them a little a little licking / fingering. And that was after "inteviewing" probably 20 girls a year for 3 or 4 years. The economy being what it is today who can afford to do a proper search for golden oppotunities?

Tommy Anonymus
09-10-13, 22:43
Just for the Hell of it, I walked in. Greeted by an older lady. Just asked basic questions about their Massage and left. Will never go here or any other AMP for a Massage. Hope no other AMPs open up in Wrigleyville and this one quietly goes away.Is this meant to be informative or helpful in any way? I honestly don't get it. If there was a problem there, please share. If you don't like AMPs at all, then you could post this about every AMP in the city and still none of us would benefit.