PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138

GreekTown
08-20-12, 12:14
Anyone Been to OKI lately?

I used to love to gilrs their SAm and Annie I have Annies # but not Sams she worked weekdays anyone want to trade?

GreekTown
08-20-12, 12:15
Looking to get my balls shaved my a hottie

Anyone have any leads?

Looking for some nice fake tits as well.

GOing to Vegas for Loabor day and need to be clean if you know what I mean!

GreekTown
08-20-12, 12:16
Anyone have a great providers fro massages and extrars with fakes?

GreekTown
08-20-12, 15:42
I know this was discussed before just wondering a good spot for a nice massage from a good looking girl and A manicure / Pedicure.

I have had providers lick my fingers because they looked good.

I have had other ladies tell me they look for this when talking price.

Girls at least most hot ones love good hygiene.

I have actually hooked up with nail ladies before its great!

They are lonely too!

Brandonkelly
08-20-12, 17:44
Recently visited this place, it was allright. The dark-skinned one in the pictures was the one I saw, under the name Vanessa. The place keeps changing the prices for a HH but the full hour is always $60. Got the HH for. 40. Surprisingly when we started she did drape with a towel. The massage was really bad but there was some light teasing and her hands did venture under the towel a few times, which was a good sign. However I was shocked at the end when she just said the time was up, and it had been exactly one HH. There was no offer of extras, so I had to ask what else was available. That's when she said "oh the menu". Weird. I think she said. 40. 80. 120, another surprise. Ended up getting a convertible CBJ for. 60 and I'm glad I did for a couple of reasons. One her technique was very good, and she handled most of what I got. She was very friendly and started things by licking me up and down. But I'm glad I didn't go for FS because I could smell her pussy heat up after things got started and it STANK. As long as the prices stay the same would repeat and would also like to check out the blonde there too.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/i-relieve-your-pain-22/9526677

Elpatron
08-21-12, 11:16
Last week I went to 2nd place You mention the one near California and Archer, entrance by the alley I had this very young girl, she look like she was around 23 light brown hair latina girl I think her name was Jasmine, very poor massage paid 40 for the hour but only got like 35 minutes I was offer 40 for hand shake, or. 70 for topless and hand shake, I ask her for FS and she replied thas. 140 I said okay I'l give you 1twenty wich she agree, this girl was real sweet I will come back to check on the other talent good day all.

That's right I recently took TWO for the team in the same day! I had another appointment set up but I cancelled because I was having an off day as far as the massages were going.

The first one was at Natural Healing. Her ad has expired, but she has a facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Natural-Healing-Massage/278524488867180

Making the appointment was easy enough. She operates out of her home. He is a round latina. Ok lets be honest. She is a fat latina. She had a special for $35 / hr. I am used to the low door fee usually means extras are on the table. Not here! No touching her! Strictly therapeutic. I also was draped the entire time. Massage was too soft for my liking even though I requested more pressure several times. I will not go back and advise all to stay away!

The second one I had posted was with a cute little latina named Kim.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/latina-masseuses-40-1hr-full-body-massage/12727761

She is located near California and Archer. Another low door fee. $40 / hr here. I was ready for extras but none to be had. Kim's place requires that you enter from the alley. She draped me also (bad sign). Conversation was friendly and massage seemed to be going ok. On the flip things changed. She was not interested in going near my junk and insisted on keeping me draped. I get the feeling more can be had here. I may give here another shot.

Stay safe.

ChgoJJ
08-21-12, 12:52
Last week I went to 2nd place You mention the one near California and Archer, entrance by the alley I had this very young girl, she look like she was around 23 light brown hair latina girl I think her name was Jasmine, very poor massage paid 40 for the hour but only got like 35 minutes I was offer 40 for hand shake, or. 70 for topless and hand shake, I ask her for FS and she replied thas. 140 I said okay I'l give you 1twenty wich she agree, this girl was real sweet I will come back to check on the other talent good day all.I had a feeling more was on the table, but I gues the chick felt I was LEO. No big deal.

Congrats on your success there!

ChgoJJ

ChgoJJ
08-21-12, 13:02
Guys, if a place doesn't advertise, keep them off this board and only trade with guys you know are real, and not the useless gutless cops.

If you belong to the other free site. Tell other mongers the same thing. If they advertise, its fair game, but not when they don't advertise.

ChgoJJ

Jayp80
08-21-12, 13:30
Visited as well, can't remember which girl. She went out of her way to keep me covered and kept the the conversation G rated so I assumed there was no menu.

I had a feeling more was on the table, but I gues the chick felt I was LEO. No big deal.

Congrats on your success there!

ChgoJJ

Slickboy7707
08-21-12, 18:44
Saw an ad for a new AMP in Hammond on BP. Thought maybe it was our friends from Peking / Nabi. Sadly it was not. Standard AMP fare. .40 tip.

Harit222
08-21-12, 21:17
I am planning to go here. If anyone has any review about her?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-nudemassage-by-that-gorgous-latina-21/9563148

Junkiexl101
08-22-12, 01:03
Went to a spot in LV today haven't seen it on any sites or forums so I had extra time and decided to give it a try. First I went during the afternoon to find out what the rate were. It was. 55 for hhr and. 8 for hr. I made small chat and told the lady I'll be back later. So I finished up some errands and decided to head over there thinking this place had promise but I was wrong. Right as I got in I paid for the hour and she took me to the room and told me to get ready for the shower. So I did and into the bathroom I went. I washed up and went out of the bathroom and was taken directly to the sauna and was left in there for about 20 mins I felt my face was going to melt off cause it was so damn hot. Afterwards she tells me to take another shower which I do and then in to the massage room we go. (BTW I look nothing like uncle Leo so she felt very comfortable with me.) We do a little small chat and what not and she tells me to get comfortable and so I did and then as soon as I do she starts a fairly rough massage on backside for about a good 30 mins (half way she brought out the oil) after an extensive rough massage and rub down she asks for the flip. Right as I do the towel comes on and I'm trying everything to make it come off but it's no good. Once after the flip it became some crazy Asian style of massaging that I didn't expect at all. (to describe it I would say it felt like I was practicing some deformed yoga). All in all no extras right after the massage she tells me to shower and brings me a water bottle after and out I go. She was very nice and put in a lot of work on the massage so I was thankful for that and tipped her. 2 on the way out. All in all this place seems pretty legit as far as I know. I did ask her if anyone else works there besides her and she told me 2 other girls do work there. This was a unique and revitalizing experience I will probably try it out again if I'm looking to loosen up some kinks and knots but if you're looking for some extras I wouldn't suggest this place. If you guys want a little more detail just pm me and I'll try and get back to you ASAP.

Gopher88
08-22-12, 10:58

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-nudemassage-by-that-gorgous-latina-21/9563148I don't know anything about the gal, Sorry

TonyDe
08-22-12, 11:20

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-nudemassage-by-that-gorgous-latina-21/9563148I know this is a little out there, but why don't YOU call her, see her and come back and tell us about it?

Junkiexl101
08-22-12, 17:55
Decided to go to Hollywood Spa today but they got shut down very recently. There was a sign on the door saying shutdown by the city of Norridge and also the number seems to be to another business.

Be safe and happy hunting.

Jbjb Chitown
08-22-12, 22:58
I walked into Sun Spa last night for the first time. Mama san greeted me and asked a few questions just to check me out. As we were talking, an attractive girl with a nice rack and wearing a short mini walked by so I requested to get serviced from her. So they took me to a room and I started off with a nice hot TS. After washing up, she got on my back and massaged me from neck to toes, then back up between my legs. She then came up to my ears and with her sexy little asian accent asked,"what other services you like?" So of course I asked for a full service. And I got me some good HJ, BBBJ, CBJ, DATY, and left with a great HE! For more info just PM me.Checked out this place via Ken's rec. Saw a hot little Korean number, great time. Massage was a 4/10 but she was game for more. Left happy. PM me if you want details.

Amp Forever
08-24-12, 19:10
Greetings from No. VA. I will be visiting your fair city next month for a couple of days. I will be staying at a hotel in the center of the loop. Looking for a good AMP that will deliver at least an HE. Backpage list one with an address of "near Illinois Street and N Michigan Avenue" and another one in Chinatown with the address of "near Wentworth and Cermak Road." Any information on either of these two places and whether not they will deliver will be greatly appreciated. I was going to troll Chinatown because I have a preference for Asian providers.

Thanks

ChezBone
08-26-12, 10:01
Stopped by 7 Sea Spa in Orland yesterday. Staff is young and well trained in the art of massage. Too bad it is legit with no extras. Massage good enough to repeat. Took one for the team.

E6671
08-26-12, 12:30
Stopped in at Crystal in the suburbs Friday Aug 17th. Set up was very much like Nabi however the women are much older. It was $80. 00 for a one hour massage that lasted only 35 minutes. I feel the massage quality at Nabi was much better and they did not try to take advantage of their clients. Jenny at Crystal told me it would be $$$ for a Full hour Service. I declined and she kept asking and finally agreed on $.2. I do not plan on repeating any time soon as I felt the overall quality was not as good as other less expensive options.

ChezBone
08-26-12, 17:55
Stopped by on Sunday to check out this new spa. It is very similar to Ruby's. Young asian women with the same menu and rates as Ruby's. Enjoy.

Raoul Duke
08-26-12, 20:15
I've lost touch with Coco and Angela, please PM me if you're aware of their whereabouts. Gracias.

Chimonger
08-27-12, 01:42
Decided to check out this new place last night. Its on a busy corner so that's a negative. Paula was the name of the girl that gave me a message. Cute petite gal. I totally thought she was Asian but apparently she's Russian. Mind tricks when you walk into an Asian spa and you think everyone there is Asian. Anyway, she was cute. She gave an awesome massage. Totally legit and professional. I don't know if others had the same experience.

BenBeck
08-27-12, 12:33
I've lost touch with Coco and Angela, please PM me if you're aware of their whereabouts. Gracias.Sad times, indeed. I did hear from Angela for a while when she was working out of another place, but that's come to an end too. If I hear from her I'll PM, nothing yet.

Biliator
08-27-12, 18:28
Helen (formerly of Alice's) end up?

Appreciate any intel.

B

Roscoe23
08-27-12, 19:03
Checked out this place via Ken's rec. Saw a hot little Korean number, great time. Massage was a 4/10 but she was game for more. Left happy. PM me if you want details.Can someone tell me were the sun spa is located I'm mobile now in the city I can't seem to figure out where its at. Any information would be greatly appreciated you can PM me if you would like

Mad Ivan
08-27-12, 21:44
Decided to check out this new place last night. Its on a busy corner so that's a negative. Paula was the name of the girl that gave me a message. Cute petite gal. I totally thought she was Asian but apparently she's Russian. Mind tricks when you walk into an Asian spa and you think everyone there is Asian. Anyway, she was cute. She gave an awesome massage. Totally legit and professional. I don't know if others had the same experience.Mine was only slightly better, with some assisted self-service. Massage was quite good, though.

Makes me wonder. What is that other place near Costco that I have seen favorably mentioned here.

ChiTownP
08-27-12, 23:02
Went today and was rather disappointed. Massage was so-so and then went to the shower room. She asked me if I wanted HE and said it was $60. No other menu options available. Declined and finished up. She is a nice girl and kinda cute though.

Stopped by on Sunday to check out this new spa. It is very similar to Ruby's. Young asian women with the same menu and rates as Ruby's. Enjoy.

Don Marco12
08-28-12, 10:28
Decided to go to Hollywood Spa today but they got shut down very recently. There was a sign on the door saying shutdown by the city of Norridge and also the number seems to be to another business.

Be safe and happy hunting.Sad News. Good things come to an end I guess. I had great time in Hollywood Spa. June, Sunny and Happy were great. Great massage and Service. No hassle with the fees. No rush. I always got my full one hour there.

Spa became very busy. Last session some 3 weeks back I had to wait 20 min even after taking an appointment.

Does anyone know where did June, Sunny and Happy went? Any info on them?

Sabassis
08-28-12, 13:33
Sad News. Good things come to an end I guess. I had great time in Hollywood Spa. June, Sunny and Happy were great. Great massage and Service. No hassle with the fees. No rush. I always got my full one hour there.

Spa became very busy. Last session some 3 weeks back I had to wait 20 min even after taking an appointment.

Does anyone know where did June, Sunny and Happy went? Any info on them?From talking to the girls, they only were here for roughly 6-9 days each, then went back into the apartment rotations.

John Coctoston
08-28-12, 14:53
Two places have opened up within a stones throw of that place. I had the opportunity to visit the one just east of there with very, very pleasing results. I haven't been to the place south of them, but it has all the trappings of AMP. ANyone been?

Bunch of Savages Out There

ChiTownP
08-28-12, 16:05
She was a good time. I should have asked for her digits.

I've lost touch with Coco and Angela, please PM me if you're aware of their whereabouts. Gracias.

OPIllini
08-28-12, 18:15
Went by the Massage and Acupuncture Center at 4616 N Western Saturday night after midnight. We've all known it to be a place of legit massage only. I got a great medium-to-hard massage, plus I got an unexpected bonus at the end. I don't want to put her name out here in the forum, so Senior Members only, please feel free to PM me and I'll give you a little more info.

WhoItBe
08-28-12, 18:24
Decided to check out new hope spa today.

Got buzzed in a quickly. 0.6 for the hr and 0. 1 more for TS. Was lead to the room really quickly. TS was occupied so she told me TS afterwards. Never got her name, but she is skinny and mid to late 30's. Decent set of tits and sweet ass. Excellent massage skills with plenty of teasing and roaming of the hands were allowed, on the flip she grabbed my cock and asked if I wanted it, I said yes and she just said ok tip me goood please. Roaming was allowed but she stayed clothed the whole time. She finished me off very quickly and then it was time for TS. All in all I had a great time, this was my first visit to a AMP in Chicago, and I will definitely return to see if there is any other options. Tipped her. 04 and she was very happy.

CTmongerX1
08-28-12, 20:01
Mine was only slightly better, with some assisted self-service. Massage was quite good, though.

Makes me wonder. What is that other place near Costco that I have seen favorably mentioned here.1900 block of west diversey, the old Harvest Spa.

Ctm

Mad Ivan
08-28-12, 22:00
There was an ad from the on BP today, which makes me wonder if they are trying to make the final buck before being shut down for good, or if it is a sting.

Sad News. Good things come to an end I guess. I had great time in Hollywood Spa. June, Sunny and Happy were great. Great massage and Service. No hassle with the fees. No rush. I always got my full one hour there.

Does anyone know where did June, Sunny and Happy went? Any info on them?

Mad Ivan
08-28-12, 22:01
1900 block of west diversey, the old Harvest Spa.

CtmAh, good old Harvest. Thanks!

Gopher88
08-28-12, 22:21
Mine was only slightly better, with some assisted self-service. Massage was quite good, though.

Makes me wonder. What is that other place near Costco that I have seen favorably mentioned here.Ivan have a good day? Yes

Raoul Duke
08-28-12, 22:28
Sad times, indeed. I did hear from Angela for a while when she was working out of another place, but that's come to an end too. If I hear from her I'll PM, nothing yet.Yup, I saw them both about six weeks at the other place. But unfortunately that location is history.

Mad Ivan
08-29-12, 08:55
Ivan have a good day? YesIt was good, and thanks to you at that.

Member #5884
08-29-12, 15:58
Anybody have any info on these girls? I guess one of them is preggers. I was hoping for a little background.

Chimonger
08-29-12, 22:13
Saw Joyce based on rec. 60 door and then on the flip she said $ for CBJ. Thought it was too much for a CBJ so did not partake. Joyce was cute with a short black dress and the massage was ok but I don't think I will repeat with those prices. I've never been to Sienna but my source told me that Joyce used to work there if any of you were regulars at Sienna. Still looking for a good place for great massage by cute petite girls that offer extras at reasonable prices. Is this a pipe dream? PM me if you know of any spots like this. Open to asians, latinas, europeans.

Ucdiv
08-30-12, 01:03
Anyone know what happened to Lucy from Halsted and Archer? She was always good for a good time and GFE a great massage. I herd she left but I can never understand those ladies at the spas. Any digits or is she at a new spa?

Eafter
08-30-12, 01:03
Coming to Chicago and staying downtown tomorrow night. Any good recommendations located close? Thanks all.

BigChiGuy44
08-30-12, 11:27
Anybody have any info on these girls? I guess one of them is preggers. I was hoping for a little background.Check out the BP Advertiser Forum. These girls are discussed. As some might say. RTFF.

Stay safe,

BigChiGuy

WhyAskWhy1988
08-30-12, 13:18
Anyone see these two? I am new to this site but not the hobby. Last time I visited cici was at alices went back a week later and the dreaded tag was on the door. I have a couple good spots that I will not say here but will PM. I have been doing this for about 7 years and I have my gotos but would like to swap some. Preferably south but hey if good enough will travel.

Try one the other day and the ratings on another site were great and I think they did there own reviews so that's why I am here now.

WhyAskWhy1988
08-30-12, 13:40
Helen (formerly of Alice's) end up?

Appreciate any intel.

BThat place had three great providers and I had two of there phone nubmers on my old work phone. Damn. If you here anything I can trade some news for some news.

genuis8
08-30-12, 21:09
Anyone see these two? I am new to this site but not the hobby. Last time I visited cici was at alices went back a week later and the dreaded tag was on the door. I have a couple good spots that I will not say here but will PM. I have been doing this for about 7 years and I have my gotos but would like to swap some. Preferably south but hey if good enough will travel. Try one the other day and the ratings on another site were great and I think they did there own reviews so that's why I am here now.If you are referring to Cici at Alice's in GT. She has left the trade several years back.

Sandy27
08-30-12, 21:43
Anyone know what happened to Lucy from Halsted and Archer? She was always good for a good time and GFE a great massage. I herd she left but I can never understand those ladies at the spas. Any digits or is she at a new spa?Heard she is working in her sister place. Don't know the location details yet.

WhyAskWhy1988
08-31-12, 07:43
If you are referring to Cici at Alice's in GT. She has left the trade several years back.Cici was working at alices in March this year a week before they shut down. She gave me her number and so did kathy but I don't have them anymore. Cici is great at what she does and. 1 gets it every time. Hopefully someone will have some good news for me.

Humpfree
08-31-12, 09:15
Heard she is working in her sister place. Don't know the location details yet.Is her sisters place Qing on N. Western? New place open a few weeks ago. I heard two sisters work there.

Nice place but you have park 2 blocks away. There is no place to park side streets permit parking only. I'm not sure who Lucy is. The girls like changing there names, There hard to keep up with. I alway try and get there cell number.

Nighthawk1955
09-01-12, 13:40
Is her sisters place Qing on N. Western? New place open a few weeks ago. I heard two sisters work there.

Nice place but you have park 2 blocks away. There is no place to park side streets permit parking only. I'm not sure who Lucy is. The girls like changing there names, There hard to keep up with. I alway try and get there cell number.I always park at least two blocks away. You alwAys want to be out of range of your remote door opener. That way if you get busted they don't confiscate your car too.

Moccdawg
09-01-12, 17:25
About two weeks ago I went to an AMP that can be identified as "819", I called first and talking to her was hard. Anyway I showed up about 15 minutes later and she had me confuse with someone else, and she was the only one working at the time. About five minutes into the massage she had to answer the door where the other monger who was sheduled, she had to turn him away. Overall the massage was good and there was a HE too, but limited action to access her because of the monthly thing.

She also told me about a new place opening on Archer across from the busbarn, I just passed by today and the rent signs are down, window covered too. I have not seen any ads yet on BP or CL. If you know the place / area, then you know the good and bad. Just passing info to you all.

Al Melrose
09-02-12, 02:23
About two weeks ago I went to an AMP that can be identified as "819", I called first and talking to her was hard. Anyway I showed up about 15 minutes later and she had me confuse with someone else, and she was the only one working at the time. About five minutes into the massage she had to answer the door where the other monger who was sheduled, she had to turn him away. Overall the massage was good and there was a HE too, but limited action to access her because of the monthly thing.

She also told me about a new place opening on Archer across from the busbarn, I just passed by today and the rent signs are down, window covered too. I have not seen any ads yet on BP or CL. If you know the place / area, then you know the good and bad. Just passing info to you all.Please do not believe the monthly thing reason, just an excuse for many AMP workers. Return in two weeks, you will get the same story.

Ils720
09-02-12, 18:36

She also told me about a new place opening on Archer across from the busbarn, I just passed by today and the rent signs are down, window covered too. I have not seen any ads yet on BP or CL. If you know the place / area, then you know the good and bad. Just passing info to you all.Do not believe in it's the time of the month thing, it's just an excuse for them because they don't feel like they are in the mood that day or time. I am sure if you ask your friend to go there the next day or sometime that week, the answer will change.

Gopher88
09-03-12, 22:09
I always park at least two blocks away. You alwAys want to be out of range of your remote door opener. That way if you get busted they don't confiscate your car too.And I say it again Nighthawk for Mayor. That is if he is not already LOL

Gopher88
09-03-12, 22:14

She also told me about a new place opening on Archer across from the busbarn, I just passed by today and the rent signs are down, window covered too. I have not seen any ads yet on BP or CL. If you know the place / area, then you know the good and bad. Just passing info to you all.

Just an excuse. I have seen that so much, That thing they put in there under ware. Bunch of BS for the most part.

Tell us about the busbarn? When you say busbarn is that Archer and 39th Street? What side of Archer?

Nighthawk1955
09-04-12, 09:40
And I say it again Nighthawk for Mayor. That is if he is not already LOLToo many skeletons in my closets.

SgtPerv
09-04-12, 18:07
Could somebody pm me info on Seven Heaven on 1026 N Ashland.

I know somebody looking to work there but knows nothing about it.

Thanks in advance and play safe.

Aymamacita
09-04-12, 22:18
To save other mongers' time and hard-earned money, avoid the place at 9800 Roberts Road in Palos Hills.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-massage-therapeutic-and-traditional-chinese-medicine/12104198

First massage was too hard and she ground over the bony parts of my body. Just painful. She said,"no HE today, next time." I thought, ok, maybe the first time was legit in case I was LEO. I can TOFTT for. 7. But the next time, I had the same experience. They have another masseuse there, Celina, who is hotter, but I have a feeling it's the same routine.

SgtPerv
09-06-12, 09:13
Could somebody pm me info on Seven Heaven on 1026 N Ashland.

I know somebody looking to work there but knows nothing about it.

Thanks in advance and play safe.Does anybody know anything about this place?

Pegleg
09-06-12, 11:34
Saw new spa advertised on BP. Visited the place. Went in. Man came to desk. .85 to get in. Led back to room. Told to get ready. Unattractive massuese came in. Nice massage with lots of play around the boys, but no finish. Loads of teasing, but left unhappy. Won't go back. Don't know if the place is legit or if they're just playing it safe for a while.

OPIllini
09-06-12, 14:40
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/3253928911.html

Noticed a new AMP today on CL near Wrigleyville. Anyone check it out yet? If not I may have to TOFTT

OPIllini
09-06-12, 14:45
I've lost touch with Coco and Angela, please PM me if you're aware of their whereabouts. Gracias.I too am looking for Coco. Sweet girl with a sweet personality and her skills were great. Please feel free to PM me if anyone knows where she is now. Thanks!

Nighthawk1955
09-06-12, 17:26
I too am looking for Coco. Sweet girl with a sweet personality and her skills were great. Please feel free to PM me if anyone knows where she is now. Thanks!If she only knew how popular she was! I have a friend who is dying to see her again.

Ken79
09-06-12, 23:01
Stopped by Crystal about 3 weeks ago and my session didn't really satisfy me. Then a few days ago I noticed the ad on BP and thought I'd give it another try. So I went back and I surely don't regret it! I asked mamasan for the best provider possible and let her know that my previous visit wasn't too great. Apparently, I wasn't the only complainer. Mamasan apologized and told me they had to get rid of the old staff and found 4 new girls. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see all of them. But I got to say. The one I got was awesome! TS = 10, attitude = 10, massage = 8, attractiveness = 9. Don't hesitate to pm me for more details!

Sam1969
09-06-12, 23:29
Checked out this place via Ken's rec. Saw a hot little Korean number, great time. Massage was a 4/10 but she was game for more. Left happy. PM me if you want details.I agree. Massage wasn't great but everything else made up for it. I had a great time.

Sam1969
09-07-12, 00:59
Great choice. She came in a tight black dess. Hell a great body. Very cute and playful, it was nice to see an AMP girl take pride in her looks. Standard TS and back to the room for the rub. Below average massage skills, but she was fun to talk to and so cute. On to the flip and negotiations which are always a mood killer. Great skills and attitude made for a fun finish. She is well aware of this forum and told me several guys have come in and asked for her, she liked the advertising.

One word of caution, she wears great smelling perfume which is nice, but you leave with the scent on you. Be careful before you go home or back to work smelling like another woman.

Gopher88
09-07-12, 10:36
Saw new spa advertised on BP. Visited the place. Went in. Man came to desk. .85 to get in. Led back to room. Told to get ready. Unattractive massuese came in. Nice massage with lots of play around the boys, but no finish. Loads of teasing, but left unhappy. Won't go back. Don't know if the place is legit or if they're just playing it safe for a while.Where is this new place? Hope it's not 3700 north Polaski? I would like to know. 85 door fee WOW little high.

Gopher88
09-07-12, 10:39

Noticed a new AMP today on CL near Wrigleyville. Anyone check it out yet? If not I may have to TOFTTHope this is not the new one. The other guy was talking about 85 door fee?

Pegleg
09-07-12, 11:03
Where is this new place? Hope it's not 3700 north Polaski? I would like to know. 85 door fee WOW little high.No, not Polaski. North Milwaukee Ave. In Lake County.

WhyAskWhy1988
09-07-12, 11:20
Had a ok dream about a place in south burbs. Hads this around 1030 pm. Went for a quick rub down and was greeted by a very sexy provider wearing a tight short skirt and no underwear. Massage was nonexistent and she asked what I want and I said everything and she said $$ and I said no way plus door fee of. 50. So since I need something we agreed on a HJ for. 50 and it was ok but she had a nice body I was able to play with. Would not repeat this dream because of the price but it is a great place for a guarantee but a bit pricey.

OPIllini
09-07-12, 18:27
Hope this is not the new one. The other guy was talking about 85 door fee?I called for pricing info yesterday. $45 for 1/2 hour, $65 for 1 hour. If you want TS add $10. I passed after hearing that; didn't want to overpay for something unproven.

OPIllini
09-07-12, 18:30
Anyone know what happened to Lucy from Halsted and Archer? She was always good for a good time and GFE a great massage. I herd she left but I can never understand those ladies at the spas. Any digits or is she at a new spa?She's at Unwind Spa now. I saw her yesterday for a massage. I hadn't seen her in awhile and didn't know who she was until after the massage was over. She said,"I seen you before", and I asked where. She said Archer Spa. She went by Lucy there but at Unwind she's Judy. Hope this helps.

Gopher88
09-08-12, 08:59
She's at Unwind Spa now. I saw her yesterday for a massage. I hadn't seen her in awhile and didn't know who she was until after the massage was over. She said,"I seen you before", and I asked where. She said Archer Spa. She went by Lucy there but at Unwind she's Judy. Hope this helps.

I don't know Lucy, now Judy now at Unwind. But I do know Lisa from the old sennia's and Coco, use to be Kathy at Alices on Wentworth. Both GFE Tell me about Judy? PM me if you like your mail box is full can't email you. Thanks

E6671
09-08-12, 15:05
Had a ok dream about a place in south burbs. Hads this around 1030 pm. Went for a quick rub down and was greeted by a very sexy provider wearing a tight short skirt and no underwear. Massage was nonexistent and she asked what I want and I said everything and she said $$ and I said no way plus door fee of. 50. So since I need something we agreed on a HJ for. 50 and it was ok but she had a nice body I was able to play with. Would not repeat this dream because of the price but it is a great place for a guarantee but a bit pricey.Was this recently? The only place I am aware of on the south side is. 80 for 1HR and they do not offer a 1/2HR rate. Is this place off of Cicero?

SixStringRonin
09-08-12, 15:35
Have had several good to excellent dreams with several girls at this place. May only get HJ if its your first time with a particular girl, but BJ's and FS is on the menu. I recommend Eva. Good TS, great massage, great on the flip. Usual AMP rates apply.

Roscoe23
09-09-12, 21:36
I am glad you had a great time with Eva and a little surprised since my last experience with her was B. S as I reported weeks ago. I know I said no more T Pro after that but I was really needing a massage last week and just happened to be in the area, so I stopped in. Was looking for Sherri but ended up with May. I was told Sherri is gone from there for good, I sure would like any info for conformation that she is gone for good and that I was not just being fed a line. May was her ussual okay nothing special like Sherri. May looked nice and rested from her long vacation. Any info on Sherri would be appreciated by either pm or post.

LongRanger99
09-11-12, 04:47
"Sensual Body Work"; 773-XXX-7374; $60 per hour: Decided to give location a try because of past reviews. Therapeutic massage was lame. Does not matter, I will return.
Cool location, Pulaski and Irving Park.
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-body-work-24/10677853

"Friendly Latinas" Does anyone know what is going on with the 'friendly latinas'? Has their location been compromised? My original intention was to see them, but lately their
Number has not been taking texts and no one has been picking up the phone.
773-XXX-1395 Lincoln and Foster.
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/its-not-just-about-money-its-about-having-a-good-time-30-24/12968295

Jayp80
09-11-12, 11:28
I saw the shorter darker one but the other taller girl was in the front. The place seems like it would get "hot" real quick, I know neighbors have to wonder about that unmarked mystery door where only men enter. If you want to try all reports are acurate skills are great.

"Sensual Body Work"; 773-XXX-7374; $60 per hour: Decided to give location a try because of past reviews. Therapeutic massage was lame. Does not matter, I will return.

Cool location, Pulaski and Irving Park.

"Friendly Latinas" Does anyone know what is going on with the 'friendly latinas'? Has their location been compromised? My original intention was to see them, but lately their

Number has not been taking texts and no one has been picking up the phone.

773-XXX-1395 Lincoln and Foster.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/its-not-just-about-money-its-about-having-a-good-time-30-24/12968295

Jayp80
09-11-12, 11:45
Has anyone seen this girl?

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-stressed-and-leave-relaxed/8129861

Ils720
09-11-12, 15:20
I had a decent dream lately, I driving and ended up in the south suburbs. She came out and greeted me, she has a nice front for sure. She insisted on giving me a ts and it was actually really good. Then got a nice decent massage and a he with CBJ. I don't know why but I think I pulled like $.7 out of pocket for everything. I hope for a better dream next time with more action.

Ken79
09-11-12, 16:37
I was disappointed to see Hollywood closed when I stopped by a couple of weeks ago. But I noticed their reopening ads on BP so I tried calling and it took a few calls before I got in touch. The lady who answered said they were having phone issues earlier in the days. Anyways not my concern right now. Has anyone been back yet? Are they still good as before? Is it a new staff? If you have any info please share!

Kda Kodiac
09-11-12, 16:54
Did a little dream and I paid a visit to these lovely ladies.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/you-like-ityou-love-it-you-got-it-baby-24/11563823

Typical 3 call to establishment. Very nondescript establishment. The beauty that let me in took care of the session, I think I rubbed her the wrong way because she was seeing leo. Paid the cover change, massage non existence ending was fine. I was told next vision would be better. There are 3 to choose from. Rates a bit excessive. May or may not visit again. Standing on the ledge.

Member #5942
09-11-12, 19:09
I was disappointed to see Hollywood closed when I stopped by a couple of weeks ago. But I noticed their reopening ads on BP so I tried calling and it took a few calls before I got in touch. The lady who answered said they were having phone issues earlier in the days. Anyways not my concern right now. Has anyone been back yet? Are they still good as before? Is it a new staff? If you have any info please share!I know this hobby too well (see my previous post / comment about Hollywood). They will remain open for a little while the lawyers play games in court. I'm positive that they still provide the same services as before. Enjoy while it stays open for a month. I don't recommend that you visit the place because it will be watched by the store fronts nearby.

Chamber
09-12-12, 16:49
A while ago, I posted a question asking for details on this place. One of you fine people helped out, and I was sincerely impressed! It's been a long time since my last post here, but I just had to share how pleased I was with the service there.

Ils720
09-12-12, 17:52
It was about a dream I had a couple of days ago, I dreamt about seeing an ad over on BP so decided to swing by since the place was new. I never heard of anything from this place yet so I toftt. I drove down the road and there it was. The location seems to be on a very busy street and was shocked that they would have it there. I walked around and went in. I asked for a swedish massage and it was actually pretty good. He, yeah but only HJ so I said no and left. The mt wasnt that hot and I had better experiences, but she said the reg are on lunch so I'll see if I can dream of some better mt next time I have an aching back. LOL

BigDog16
09-13-12, 14:01
It was about a dream I had a couple of days ago, I dreamt about seeing an ad over on BP so decided to swing by since the place was new. I never heard of anything from this place yet so I toftt. I drove down the road and there it was. The location seems to be on a very busy street and was shocked that they would have it there. I walked around and went in. I asked for a swedish massage and it was actually pretty good. He, yeah but only HJ so I said no and left. The mt wasnt that hot and I had better experiences, but she said the reg are on lunch so I'll see if I can dream of some better mt next time I have an aching back. LOLThis may be the least informative post I have ever read on here. This post is the jack shack of sexguide posts.

Bill R
09-13-12, 15:50
I know this hobby too well (see my previous post / comment about Hollywood). They will remain open for a little while the lawyers play games in court. I'm positive that they still provide the same services as before. Enjoy while it stays open for a month. I don't recommend that you visit the place because it will be watched by the store fronts nearby.Went by there today. All dark. As expected.

Randolph
09-13-12, 16:12
I don't know who started this nonesense but thats all it is.

We are all grownups, presumably, and no one is hiding anything. Frankly it makes you look juvenile and stupid.

Just sayin.

Bill R
09-13-12, 17:29
So after finding out Hollywood was closed today, I opted for the closest alternative in the neighborhood. Beautiful, hot asian girl. Good service but one thing will keep me from going back. Strong, cheap perfume! What the heck is it with these girl dousing themselves in the cheap perfume. You can't

Get it off even showering immediately afterword. I hate going back to the office after lunch smelling like the cosmetic counter at Walgreens.

LongRanger99
09-13-12, 17:34

We are all grownups, presumably, and no one is hiding anything. Frankly it makes you look juvenile and stupid.

Just sayin.

According to my understanding people use the 'dream' statement as a way to let Uncle Leo know the events are not real. Forum post with 'dream' declaration means that the posts are made up or partially made up. Simply put, using the 'dream' statement means that you are making the forum post but you are also 'Officially' declaring the event never actually happened.

Uncle Loe can track forum post to your home. Leo can arrest you and possibly get a conviction and use your post as evidence. The post could be considered a confession.

I personally do not use the 'dream' statements because of my 'membership' disclaimer below. Some forums allow members to create a statement about public profile. This one does not. I once asked the moderator to allow us to have a public profile but he declined so hence had to make up one.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3578-General-Reports&p=1437016#post1437016 Post 1767

TonyDe
09-13-12, 17:41
According to my understanding people use the 'dream' statement as a way to let Uncle Leo know the events are not real. Forum post with 'dream' declaration means that the post are made up or partially made up. Simply put, using the 'dream' statement means that you are making the forum post but you are also declaring the event never actually happened.

Uncle Loe can track forum post to your home. Leo can arrest you and possibly get a conviction and use your post as evidence. The post could be considered a confession.

I personally do not use the 'dream' statements because of my 'membership' disclaimer below. Some forums allow members to create a statement about public profile. This one does not so I had to make up one. I once asked the moderator to allow us to have a public profile but he declined so hence had to make up one.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3578-General-Reports&p=1437016#post1437016

Post 1767Not a lawyer, but common sense says this "dream"stuff is nonsense. Your honor, my client was only dreaming. Kind of like providers giving their prizes in "kisses"or whatever code for dollars. Great legal defenses.

LongRanger99
09-13-12, 17:47
Not a lawyer, but common sense says this "dream"stuff is nonsense. Your honor, my client was only dreaming. Kind of like providers giving their prizes in "kisses"or whatever code for dollars. Great legal defenses.As I stated before, I do not use the statements. Maybe someone that uses the 'dream' statements would like to explain.

Moejoo
09-14-12, 01:47

Just sayin.Thank you, those posts are noting but nonsense. If thats all you guys can come up with keep it to yourselves. Whats the point of all that hogwash, do you really think LE is going to come after you for your posts here, and it they do that all your nonsense will protect you?

XXXlaw
09-14-12, 13:12
I'm a lawyer. And one of the things I do regularly and on an ongoing basis is to represent adult websites, including blogs and sites with user-submitted content. In that role, I deal with subpoenas and informal requests from law enforcement. And from private parties. On a regular basis. Yes, they can and do request and obtain IP addresses that identify from what connection on the Internet the post was made. Yes, they do request and obtain whatever registration information was provided to the sites. They do this whenever they think it's helpful to a case that they are working. Armed with an email address, they then go to the ISP that issued it and they obtain the identity information concerning it, and they keep working backwards until they establish the poster's identity. They can also easily get a grand jury to issue its own subpoena duces tecum for the operator of the site to come in with records and to testify before the grand jury, federal or state. In states that don't use grand juries, they may have a judge in a "John Doe" proceeding do the same thing. In this era, every competent detective and federal agent is taught how to do these things, and it is simple enough to do that freqently, I do not even see the involvement of an attorney prosecutor. The detective typically does it himself.

The suggestion that by using terms like "roses" and formulations like "I had a dream that. ."" somehow insulates the poster is nonsense. Any casual reading of press accounts concerning certain well-known mobsters and drug dealers prosecuted in recent years in federal court shows that such codes don't have any traction. They will put on a witness, familiar with the subject, who will testify what the code is, why it is used, and what the person said. It is then in the hands of the judge or jury to determine what the statement meant in the context of communications about illegal activity.

Those are the facts.

XXXlaw
09-14-12, 13:27
I'm a lawyer. And one of the things I do regularly and on an ongoing basis is to represent adult websites, including blogs and sites with user-submitted content. In that role, I deal with subpoenas and informal requests from law enforcement. And from private parties. On a regular basis. Yes, they can and do request and obtain IP addresses that identify from what connection on the Internet the post was made. Yes, they do request and obtain whatever registration information was provided to the sites. They do this whenever they think it's helpful to a case that they are working. Armed with an email address, they then go to the ISP that issued it and they obtain the identity information concerning it, and they keep working backwards until they establish the poster's identity. They can also easily get a grand jury to issue its own subpoena duces tecum for the operator of the site to come in with records and to testify before the grand jury, federal or state. In states that don't use grand juries, they may have a judge in a "John Doe" proceeding do the same thing. In this era, every competent detective and federal agent is taught how to do these things, and it is simple enough to do that freqently, I do not even see the involvement of an attorney prosecutor. The detective typically does it himself.

The suggestion that by using terms like "roses" and formulations like "I had a dream that. ."" somehow insulates the poster is nonsense. Any casual reading of press accounts concerning certain well-known mobsters and drug dealers prosecuted in recent years in federal court shows that such codes don't have any traction. They will put on a witness, familiar with the subject, who will testify what the code is, why it is used, and what the person said. It is then in the hands of the judge or jury to determine what the statement meant in the context of communications about illegal activity.

Those are the facts.

BigDog16
09-14-12, 14:52
According to my understanding people use the 'dream' statement as a way to let Uncle Leo know the events are not real. Forum post with 'dream' declaration means that the posts are made up or partially made up. Simply put, using the 'dream' statement means that you are making the forum post but you are also 'Officially' declaring the event never actually happened.

I personally do not use the 'dream' statements because of my 'membership' disclaimer below. Some forums allow members to create a statement about public profile. This one does not. I once asked the moderator to allow us to have a public profile but he declined so hence had to make up one.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3578-General-Reports&p=1437016#post1437016

Post 1767The idea that any police agency investigating prostitution would have the time and resources to track forum posts to someone's home to secure a conviction is ridiculous. This doesn't even address the evidentiary issues the state's attorney would have to overcome to even introduce the the statement into evidence. If you don't want to get busted, either don't engage in the hobby or don't engage in high risk behavior. Personally, I have not picked a girl up off the street in years because there is a greater chance of getting busted.

Ils720
09-15-12, 08:31
This may be the least informative post I have ever read on here. This post is the jack shack of sexguide posts.Well BigDog, the place doesn't have a name as I can recall, and no one actually gives the location of the whereabouts, but its on western and its new.

Ils720
09-15-12, 08:55

Just sayin.I don't get why people are making such a big deal about people putting "I dream of" shit as their post. This is a forum, and you can write it in whatever way you want. I'm pretty sure everyone on this forum is bright understand such messages and besides like one of the guys' disclaimer says,"I herby officially state that all my post are for entertainment purposes only. Events of post may or may not be true."

So hey even without the dream of shit, it could be and could not be true or just for sole entertainment purposes.

Benderedundat
09-15-12, 12:12
I went the place on 36th st in Bridgeport that as been advertising on CL in the therapeutic services section.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/3272026655.html

Honestly the only reason I went there was because of the $40 price, and because I really needed a massage after having worked 50 hours in 3 days, mostly standing on concrete. My back and legs were pretty sore. I went in with the mentality that nothing was going to happen. Called ahead and they were not busy on Friday. Earlier recon had shown me that this was on a residential street in Bridgeport, so you have the neighborhood porch sitters and sidewalk sweeping grandmas cluck clucking at you as you walk past. Whatever. I parked around the corner and walked back because of road construction on 36th st. Let them talk.

My suspicions were confirmed when I went in. Very nice place. Looks like a doctors office. All open air. Very well lit. A woman in there with her babytalking to staff. Several massage rooms, but walls don't touch ceilings. Doors to the rooms have glass windows in them with blinds that drop into place. Locker rooms to change and a standup self serve shower. One room obviously set up for Acupuncture.

The massage was exactly what I hoped for and needed. She was very well skilled as a therapist and gave the right amount of pressure and had very good technique. She obviously went to school and trained for this as it was not just a soft rubdown, or one of those massages where they poke and prod you. I'm sure you guys know what I mean. We have all suffered thru some of those on our way to the main event. It was a $40 entry fee for an hour and I gave her a $20 tip. It was a better massage than I expected and I felt like a limp noodle afterwards. I went home, had a beer and took a nap. I didn't insult her by trying to get her to do anything, it obviously was not that kind of place. I was kept covered 95% of the time. If you need a good massage, it is a good place to go, don't expect anything afterwards. Its a lot cheaper than 4616 N. Western, and as good a massage as I have ever gotten there.

Benderedundat
09-15-12, 12:18
I don't dream. I do.

The whole abbreviation and. 6 number thing is so stupid. Say what you mean, and write what you say. Over the ten years I have been reading this board I can't tell you how many times I have seen people ask for clarification when people are writing about money."It cost me. 6 to get in and then I paid $.20 more." Why can't we say,"it cost $60 to get in and $120 more for services." It takes a hell of a lot more time to figure and type out all that other crap.

Off my rant box

Benderedundat
09-15-12, 12:24

The suggestion that by using terms like "roses" and formulations like "I had a dream that."" somehow insulates the poster is nonsense. Any casual reading of press accounts concerning certain well-known mobsters and drug dealers prosecuted in recent years in federal court shows that such codes don't have any traction. They will put on a witness, familiar with the subject, who will testify what the code is, why it is used, and what the person said. It is then in the hands of the judge or jury to determine what the statement meant in the context of communications about illegal activity.

Those are the facts.Is this what they did in Florida to go after TBD? Or did that case deal more with the operators of the website promoting prostitution?

Gus Hogan
09-15-12, 13:26

The suggestion that by using terms like "roses" and formulations like "I had a dream that."" somehow insulates the poster is nonsense. Any casual reading of press accounts concerning certain well-known mobsters and drug dealers prosecuted in recent years in federal court shows that such codes don't have any traction. They will put on a witness, familiar with the subject, who will testify what the code is, why it is used, and what the person said. It is then in the hands of the judge or jury to determine what the statement meant in the context of communications about illegal activity.

Those are the facts.Of course as a lawyer I am sure you know more than do I about these things. But it would seem to me random fictional statements posted anonymously on Internet sites do not themselves a prosecution make. You need other evidence to connect the statement with the alleged crime. For example, if you have an online statement that reads: "yesterday I visited 'Bev's Massage and Front For Illegal Prostitution" and got crazy sex for $20," that might lead to something if LEO also has a photograph of the poster walking into Bev's yesterday at 2:00 and perhaps if LEO has some DNV in a condom pulled from Bev's trash can. That is quite a bit of work to prove up a simple patronizing a prostitute charge. Or maybe if LEO has electronic data showing the poster withdrew cash at an ATM at 1:30 and the serial numbers from the cash associated with that withdrawal were matched to those of cash found in the purse of the masseuse at Bev's. But again, to match serial numbers from an ATM withdrawal to the cash found on the masseuse takes quite a bit of effort for one patronizing a prostitute arrest. Maybe some testimony from the alleged illegal masseuse coupled with the online bragging would be enough, but you still need to connect the post with a specific provable act. Random online statements standing alone lead to this defense: "Yes officer I posted that fantasy, because it is more fun to brag on the "review" site than on Literotica."

The problem here is that men are known to tell tall tales about sex. Review board postings are often the same as what one finds on Literotica. Every man's private parts are 8 inches. Every woman just throws herself at every man when he drops his pants. Many men have vivid imaginations and just want to find a way to fit in and become part of the conversation. Men may drive past a supposed massage parlor see an "open" sign and make a post because they do "dream" a bit about what might go on inside. A man may see a pretty lady at a bus stop and imagine what a good time he could have had if she did flag him down and they drove behind some dumpster and did the deed. A man may read about some traveling entrepreneur on BP and describe what a "good time" he had visiting her, and how her prices were fair, when the closest he got to seeing her was "doing himself" while looking at her pictures online. The fact is that folks want to feel important. They like to see their number of posts rise. They like the status of being a senior member. Thus it is fair to assume that there is quite a bit of puffery in many posts.

Thus, while the words "I had a dream" do not provide protection or magic immunity, the fact that many posts are like fantasy posts makes a difference. It would seem that LEO would need much more than the words in a dream to obtain a real conviction.

LongRanger99
09-15-12, 20:34
I don't dream. I do.

The whole abbreviation and. 6 number thing is so stupid. Say what you mean, and write what you say. Over the ten years I have been reading this board I can't tell you how many times I have seen people ask for clarification when people are writing about money."It cost me. 6 to get in and then I paid $.20 more." Why can't we say,"it cost $60 to get in and $120 more for services." It takes a hell of a lot more time to figure and type out all that other crap.

Off my rant boxI often wordered about the way we represent currency denominations. I use the way I do because of the 'Terms and Abbreviations' rules of the member forum page. I must say I think the forum policy of listing currency does cause confusion. I think maybe the moderator could answer that question.

Jayp80
09-15-12, 21:19
Once you admit to paying for a sexual service you've admitted a crime so why all the coded curency. I really don't get the abbreviations thing either especially since there is an Abbreviations link in the top of the forum. I think the chances of be getting dragged into court for saying I had sex with a prostitute or massage parlor girl is pretty small especially in a huge city like Chicago. Not saying it doesn't or can't happen but the chances are small and I doubt very seriously that using abbreviations or saying it happend in a dream is going to help you if you do get called in.

I often wordered about the way we represent currency denominations. I use the way I do because of the 'Terms and Abbreviations' rules of the member forum page. I must say I think the forum policy of listing currency does cause confusion. I think maybe the moderator could answer that question.

Nicky Forza
09-15-12, 23:16
I went the place on 36th st in Bridgeport that as been advertising on CL in the therapeutic services section.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/3272026655.html

Honestly the only reason I went there was because of the $40 price, and because I really needed a massage after having worked 50 hours in 3 days, mostly standing on concrete. My back and legs were pretty sore. I went in with the mentality that nothing was going to happen. Called ahead and they were not busy on Friday. Earlier recon had shown me that this was on a residential street in Bridgeport, so you have the neighborhood porch sitters and sidewalk sweeping grandmas cluck clucking at you as you walk past. Whatever. I parked around the corner and walked back because of road construction on 36th st. Let them talk.

My suspicions were confirmed when I went in. Very nice place. Looks like a doctors office. All open air. Very well lit. A woman in there with her babytalking to staff. Several massage rooms, but walls don't touch ceilings. Doors to the rooms have glass windows in them with blinds that drop into place. Locker rooms to change and a standup self serve shower. One room obviously set up for Acupuncture.

The massage was exactly what I hoped for and needed. She was very well skilled as a therapist and gave the right amount of pressure and had very good technique. She obviously went to school and trained for this as it was not just a soft rubdown, or one of those massages where they poke and prod you. I'm sure you guys know what I mean. We have all suffered thru some of those on our way to the main event. It was a $40 entry fee for an hour and I gave her a $20 tip. It was a better massage than I expected and I felt like a limp noodle afterwards. I went home, had a beer and took a nap. I didn't insult her by trying to get her to do anything, it obviously was not that kind of place. I was kept covered 95% of the time. If you need a good massage, it is a good place to go, don't expect anything afterwards. Its a lot cheaper than 4616 N. Western, and as good a massage as I have ever gotten there.So you tipped the massage therapist half of the door fee for a legit massage? As I understand, a proper tip for a completely legitimate massage, where they drape and tuck like the client is a window, is 15, or maybe even 20 percent. I know it's your money but then a guy like me on a fixed income looks like a cheapskate for not tipping 50 percent. Tsk tsk.

Benderedundat
09-16-12, 01:43
I am a big tipper to anybody in the service industry. Especially to breakfast waitresses, bartenders, and hotel maids. For her, I thought she did an outstanding job. She gave me a full hour of hard work. The normal price is $60, which the girls usually split with the house 50/50 or 60/40. I paid $40, Which means she only got $20-25 from the house for the massage. I was making up the difference. I was prepared to keep the money in my pocket if it was bad. I said I was covered meaning my butt and crotch were covered with a towel. I was not draped and wrapped. I have had those and they are usually from recent massage school graduates. You are right; it is my money. I will choose how I spend it.

Davidonecall
09-16-12, 09:15
I am a big tipper to anybody in the service industry. Especially to breakfast waitresses, bartenders, and hotel maids. For her, I thought she did an outstanding job. She gave me a full hour of hard work. The normal price is $60, which the girls usually split with the house 50/50 or 60/40. I paid $40, Which means she only got $20-25 from the house for the massage. I was making up the difference. I was prepared to keep the money in my pocket if it was bad. I said I was covered meaning my butt and crotch were covered with a towel. I was not draped and wrapped. I have had those and they are usually from recent massage school graduates. You are right; it is my money. I will choose how I spend it.I for one would have tip the same. I have been to plenty and if they are real good you should tip them right. Also if you tip good they remember you and from experience one who never have done this decided that because I was hard she would give me HJ with her eyes close and was I really feeling on her. So I tip a little more now she has had appointment and have made then wait so she can take care of me. This last time I was able to suck on her tits and yes still with her eyes close. Money really talks without saying a word.

Smith1490
09-17-12, 01:23
I called for pricing info yesterday. $45 for 1/2 hour, $65 for 1 hour. If you want TS add $10. I passed after hearing that; didn't want to overpay for something unproven.I swung by today after just having a good rub and tug elsewhere. Couple of older ladies running the place, probably about 50. One running the counter and the other in the back. I went ahead and got a massage and it was an ok massage but not noteworthy for the rub. I'm sure you can get a release here and she pretty much did everything a provider would do to show she was game but I wasn't interested. Steer clear unless you're into older Asian ladies.

ChezBone
09-17-12, 07:10
A little confused. Which place are you talking about?

I swung by today after just having a good rub and tug elsewhere. Couple of older ladies running the place, probably about 50. One running the counter and the other in the back. I went ahead and got a massage and it was an ok massage but not noteworthy for the rub. I'm sure you can get a release here and she pretty much did everything a provider would do to show she was game but I wasn't interested. Steer clear unless you're into older Asian ladies.

Vazooli
09-17-12, 09:48
"The problem here is that men are known to tell tall tales about sex. Review board postings are often the same as what one finds on Literotica. Every man's private parts are 8 inches. Every woman just throws herself at every man when he drops his pants." Quote from Gus Hogan on 9/15/12.

This is not always true. I, for example, have a private part that exceeds 13 inches, so I don't have to use "puffery" to describe how the ladies absolutely love me when I show up. In fact, they bid roses to pay for the the privilege of my company. Probably because I give them multiple pops, at least 7 or 8, every time. They love me for my dashing good looks and witty personality. The name of Vazooli is legendary throughout the Midwest and East Coast.

I do not have to "dream" the life, I live the dream!

-Vazooli

Mr Mister
09-17-12, 10:16
I'd hate to hear how humble you are when describing an encounter. You shy stud LOL!

"The problem here is that men are known to tell tall tales about sex. Review board postings are often the same as what one finds on Literotica. Every man's private parts are 8 inches. Every woman just throws herself at every man when he drops his pants." Quote from Gus Hogan on 9/15/12.

This is not always true. I, for example, have a private part that exceeds 13 inches, so I don't have to use "puffery" to describe how the ladies absolutely love me when I show up. In fact, they bid roses to pay for the the privilege of my company. Probably because I give them multiple pops, at least 7 or 8, every time. They love me for my dashing good looks and witty personality. The name of Vazooli is legendary throughout the Midwest and East Coast.

-Vazooli

SgtPerv
09-17-12, 10:27
Thanks for not telling the fact that you pay nothing and have a homemade meal waiting when your done. House wants nothing because you make the girls want to stay and the girls just are amazed.

Jovi69
09-17-12, 14:36
First time post. Dreamt I had a message from Jessie on North & Western. Jessie has a great personality and was super nice. *

Message was topless, yoga pants do not come off. HJ was included with a 1. 6 total. It was my 1st experience with a body rub, pics are fake, lite touching was ok. My only disappointment was that I'm an ass man. I called the # based on those pics. I will probably repeat but I might want to try other providers first to compare. *

XXXlaw
09-17-12, 20:10
Oh, I agree with the posters who think that posts on this board are not likely to lead to an investigation of the poster and charges in the usual turn of events. First, law enforcement is likely to use this site for intelligence and probably would prefer that the posting is active so it can keep its fingers on the pulse of what's going on; a direct prosecution leading from a post here would dry it up, and heck, in their thinking it's low-level stuff in the context of a very big city, anyway, and that kind of a prosecution would be meaningless. Vice aside for a moment, the focus of the detectives usually isn't on misdemeanors unless it can lead them to felonies, and that's the trouble. Information posted here can be used as leverage to get a reluctant poster, perhaps a married poster, to cooperate in a broader investigation or an investigation more serious than low level prostitution, especially when it tracks with those ATM withdrawals, I-Pass toll events, and cellphone and text records. Tools that they would use if they had a felony investigation that they cared about. You'd be amazed at the very wide variety of crimes that lead to subpoenas of online posting activity. The connection may be quite tangential. But the potential of life changing embarrassment and the threat of prosecution is always there. Compromising customers has always been part of vice enforcement here and it always will be. My only point is that there is no real anonymity here, for anyone in law enforcement who cares to scratch the surface. And that can lead to unpredictable intrusions into a poster's life, and every once in a blue moon, to some very serious consequences for some posters. Some posts here are in the category of people who put a noose around their necks because they know the odds are slim that any trapdoor will be pulled. And the odds are low. But it's a delusion not to recognize the position you put yourself into and the potential of catastrophic results that may ensue if the long blue arm of the law gets interested in the poster.

Jovi69
09-17-12, 20:33
First time post. Dreamt I had a message from Jessie on North & Western. Jessie has a great personality and was super nice. *

Message was topless, yoga pants do not come off. HJ was included with a 1. 6 total. It was my 1st experience with a body rub, pics are fake, lite touching was ok. My only disappointment was that I'm an ass man. I called the # based on those pics. I will probably repeat but I might want to try other providers first to compare. *

Toosweet1975
09-17-12, 23:28
It's been a while since I had a dream. Well because I don't sleep much. Haha. But anyway. Had some Disappointments in the past several months or so. So I decided to give my reliable LMP a go. Since I have not been there in over a year. I seen Yese, She was very cute and I was surprise at a pretty good massage. It actually sent chills down my spine. Well It was also 60 degrees in that room, haha. Standard Tantra finish. Total loss was $20. But to be Honest, I went there to see a certain gal that I seen at another place. I seen her once at another spot and the next time I tried to set a appointment up with her. She was POOF Gone! Because she actually loved doing her work. For more details about her. (seniors only) But she was occupied at the time. I will repeat. Might be my fav LMP spot for a while until I find something better. But I told them they need to turn the Air condition off. Haha. Goodness.

Happy and safe Hunting!

RogerC
09-18-12, 06:42
Folks, lets stop with the twaddle and remember what Jackson always says:

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Nighthawk1955
09-18-12, 11:56
God help you if the pervert who sees a provider right after you rapes or kills her. After that, all bets are off.

Oh, I agree with the posters who think that posts on this board are not likely to lead to an investigation of the poster and charges in the usual turn of events. First, law enforcement is likely to use this site for intelligence and probably would prefer that the posting is active so it can keep its fingers on the pulse of what's going on; a direct prosecution leading from a post here would dry it up, and heck, in their thinking it's low-level stuff in the context of a very big city, anyway, and that kind of a prosecution would be meaningless. Vice aside for a moment, the focus of the detectives usually isn't on misdemeanors unless it can lead them to felonies, and that's the trouble. Information posted here can be used as leverage to get a reluctant poster, perhaps a married poster, to cooperate in a broader investigation or an investigation more serious than low level prostitution, especially when it tracks with those ATM withdrawals, I-Pass toll events, and cellphone and text records. Tools that they would use if they had a felony investigation that they cared about. You'd be amazed at the very wide variety of crimes that lead to subpoenas of online posting activity. The connection may be quite tangential. But the potential of life changing embarrassment and the threat of prosecution is always there. Compromising customers has always been part of vice enforcement here and it always will be. My only point is that there is no real anonymity here, for anyone in law enforcement who cares to scratch the surface. And that can lead to unpredictable intrusions into a poster's life, and every once in a blue moon, to some very serious consequences for some posters. Some posts here are in the category of people who put a noose around their necks because they know the odds are slim that any trapdoor will be pulled. And the odds are low. But it's a delusion not to recognize the position you put yourself into and the potential of catastrophic results that may ensue if the long blue arm of the law gets interested in the poster.

Tkeung32
09-18-12, 15:23
First I went to the unwind spa and it is true that they are old ladys and I passed. Then I drive over to the one recommend by 36st and it's kinda hard to find especially with the construction around. She did said only massage so maybe next time when I only need a massage because the rate is very good.

Then I went finally back to my normal AMP and meet a new provider (my normal one was all book up and I can't wait another hour to see her) so kelly is really good on the massage and the attitude is nice also. I will repeat with her now. Total damage $.60 (included door fee) I am happy.

Smith1490
09-18-12, 17:04
A little confused. Which place are you talking about?Was responding to a message in this chain.

Noticed a new AMP today on CL near Wrigleyville. Anyone check it out yet? If not I may have to TOFTT

Ken79
09-19-12, 00:07
After a long hot day walking around town I decided to escape for some relaxation. Quick search and found this joint. House fee is about right and the service fits the bill. Requested a hard deep tissue massage and she did a wonderful job on my sore feet from walking all day. Not a mention of extras but I got one anyways and ultimately left satisfied with her efforts. Certainly worth a revisit.

Vazooli
09-19-12, 09:30
Thanks for not telling the fact that you pay nothing and have a homemade meal waiting when your done. House wants nothing because you make the girls want to stay and the girls just are amazed.How did you find this out? Yes, the ladies are nice to me and some of the Chinese cooking is top notch. I don't like the kim chee very much, though. Way too much garlic and too sour.

-Vazooli

Bend It
09-19-12, 13:07

I called up the number from the backpage ad thinking it was a woman working out of her apartment or incall location, but it turned out to be more of an MP. Then when I got there, it was the same place I had seen the Puerto Rican wh*re I reported on earlier. Unmarked door, no sign, going into a garden level area with a few rooms. I only saw Lilly, but heard other people come and go. The rooms are fine, but nothing fancy.

Paid the $60 massage fee, go undressed and on the table. She came back in and began the massage. It was very nice, she used a nice, light, girl-friend like touch, but did all the things a therapist would do. So, the result was that it was both erotic and very relaxing.

On the flip, she asked if I wanted more, I said yes, a blowjob, and she got out a condom and went to work. Again, very erotic, light kisses on my legs, groin, up and down the shaft, before opening wide to take little Bend It in. She alternated between slow and sensual licking with more rigorous up and down. Some nice eye contact. I had removed her blouse and had nice access to her funbags while she was going at it.

I asked her if she fucked and she said yes. So I got up off the table and helped her remove her skirt, but kept on her very sexy heels. We necked some, lfk, some gentle caressing of her pussy through her panties. She nibbled on my ear while I found her clit and worked on her for a few minutes. Then I pulled her panties down and picked her up and laid her down on the table, on her back. She spread her legs and, while I was standing, I put myself inside of her. Her pussy was clean shaven and wet.

I held her ankles and spread her legs in a V shape and began to fuck her. At one point, I put her legs on my shoulders and reached down and grabbed her tits, for leverage, as I increased the speed and intensity of the plowing I was giving her. She was remarkably vocal for a not entirely private situation and seemed to be getting into it, started to rub her clit and got off twice. Whether for real or for my benefit. It was a good, hard pounding. Just what I needed. His went on for about 15 minutes before I unloaded in the condom.

After I pulled out and took off the condom, I helped her to her feet. She was more affectionate now than she had been earlier. She wrapped her arms around me, did some more LFK, nibbled my neck, etc. And told me that was nice. Helped me clean up and get dressed.

This was by far the most erotic, sensual and affectionate experience I've had in an MP in a long time. Highly recommended. As always, YMMV.

Garbonzo
09-19-12, 16:28
I had read that they were closed, but I saw reports of activity and needed to scratch an itch. I went there last weekend, met someone I hadn't had before (and whose name I can't remember, sorry) , and had the same experience as usual. Solid and reliable but not spectacular. Left 2 Jacksons as tip for the hour. Temperature in the shower is messed up though; wouldn't want to go on a cold day until it's fixed!

Benderedundat
09-19-12, 17:26
[url]

This was by far the most erotic, sensual and affectionate experience I've had in an MP in a long time. Highly recommended. As always, YMMV.This poor girl. She is either going to be overwhelmed with calls, exhausted from servicing so many customers, or get booted because all the other girls are jealous of the attention. Your most important statement there is "YMMV". You may have caught her on a good day, she may have found you attractive, or maybe thats the way she treats everyone. You know someone is going to see her and not get the same treatment and write a bad review. Congrats though, sounds like a great time! I have had experiences like that, and I am always torn whether to write a review and spread the good news, or keep it to myself and share with trusted friends.

RodBrass
09-20-12, 00:40
New Member but long time participant and lurker of the board. Much thanks to all for the helpful info. I have been trying to get logged in and approved for a while now but I felt this needed to get out there for you guys to be careful. I was with an asian provider whom I had been quite friendly with both as a client and out of the "office" with and while during our session she gets this call saying one of the girls in her agency had been nabbed. She tells me the client asked her to freshen up prior to the session and while in the bathroom he goes opens the door to let LEO and INS buddies in to arrest her. This scared the bajeezes out of me as most of these girls double up with roommates and on occasion I have been there with. Now I don't know if any of you noticed that the selection on Eros went from 42 down to 28 recently. Now the selection had been steadily growing with the more AMPs I heard being closed and the selection was very high, and then bang. All her friends scrambled get out and hide and I put her up for a few days till she made other arrangements. I have a feeling that Fart the Sheriff was at the bottom of it and the worst part is the agency did little if any background checks. Unfortunately I was told that it went nationwide and the Owner also got pinched. You can't help being doubled up on in these places but wrong place wrong time and you can get very burnt.

Be weary

LongRanger99
09-20-12, 04:00

I called up the number from the backpage ad thinking it was a woman working out of her apartment or incall location, but it turned out to be more of an MP. Then when I got there, it was the same place I had seen the Puerto Rican wh*re I reported on earlier. Unmarked door, no sign, going into a garden level area with a few rooms. I only saw Lilly, but heard other people come and go. The rooms are fine, but nothing fancy.

Paid the $60 massage fee, go undressed and on the table. She came back in and began the massage. It was very nice, she used a nice, light, girl-friend like touch, but did all the things a therapist would do. So, the result was that it was both erotic and very relaxing.

On the flip, she asked if I wanted more, I said yes, a blowjob, and she got out a condom and went to work. Again, very erotic, light kisses on my legs, groin, up and down the shaft, before opening wide to take little Bend It in. She alternated between slow and sensual licking with more rigorous up and down. Some nice eye contact. I had removed her blouse and had nice access to her funbags while she was going at it.

I asked her if she fucked and she said yes. So I got up off the table and helped her remove her skirt, but kept on her very sexy heels. We necked some, lfk, some gentle caressing of her pussy through her panties. She nibbled on my ear while I found her clit and worked on her for a few minutes. Then I pulled her panties down and picked her up and laid her down on the table, on her back. She spread her legs and, while I was standing, I put myself inside of her. Her pussy was clean shaven and wet.

I held her ankles and spread her legs in a V shape and began to fuck her. At one point, I put her legs on my shoulders and reached down and grabbed her tits, for leverage, as I increased the speed and intensity of the plowing I was giving her. She was remarkably vocal for a not entirely private situation and seemed to be getting into it, started to rub her clit and got off twice. Whether for real or for my benefit. It was a good, hard pounding. Just what I needed. His went on for about 15 minutes before I unloaded in the condom.

After I pulled out and took off the condom, I helped her to her feet. She was more affectionate now than she had been earlier. She wrapped her arms around me, did some more LFK, nibbled my neck, etc. And told me that was nice. Helped me clean up and get dressed.

This was by far the most erotic, sensual and affectionate experience I've had in an MP in a long time. Highly recommended. As always, YMMV.
This poor girl. She is either going to be overwhelmed with calls, exhausted from servicing so many customers, or get booted because all the other girls are jealous of the attention. Your most important statement there is "YMMV". You may have caught her on a good day, she may have found you attractive, or maybe thats the way she treats everyone. You know someone is going to see her and not get the same treatment and write a bad review. Congrats though, sounds like a great time! I have had experiences like that, and I am always torn whether to write a review and spread the good news, or keep it to myself and share with trusted friends.Yes: great report submitted by 'Bend It' and yes 'Benderedundat' I do suspect her phone will now be blowing up. This reminds me of earlier this year where two ladies got great reviews and then their phones started blowing off the hook. One of the ladies told me she paid off some bills that she did not know she was going to be able to pay. Also after the below ladies phones started blowing up, they then increased their prices.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7597-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews/page82 Post 3238

Gopher88
09-20-12, 08:13
New Member but long time participant and lurker of the board. Much thanks to all for the helpful info. I have been trying to get logged in and approved for a while now but I felt this needed to get out there for you guys to be careful. I was with an asian provider whom I had been quite friendly with both as a client and out of the "office" with and while during our session she gets this call saying one of the girls in her agency had been nabbed. She tells me the client asked her to freshen up prior to the session and while in the bathroom he goes opens the door to let LEO and INS buddies in to arrest her. This scared the bajeezes out of me as most of these girls double up with roommates and on occasion I have been there with. Now I don't know if any of you noticed that the selection on Eros went from 42 down to 28 recently. Now the selection had been steadily growing with the more AMPs I heard being closed and the selection was very high, and then bang. All her friends scrambled get out and hide and I put her up for a few days till she made other arrangements. I have a feeling that Fart the Sheriff was at the bottom of it and the worst part is the agency did little if any background checks. Unfortunately I was told that it went nationwide and the Owner also got pinched. You can't help being doubled up on in these places but wrong place wrong time and you can get very burnt.

Be wearyNever heard this before? Anyone else got anything to say on this matter? This is a new one on me.

Bend It
09-20-12, 10:13
This poor girl. She is either going to be overwhelmed with calls, exhausted from servicing so many customers, or get booted because all the other girls are jealous of the attention. Your most important statement there is "YMMV". You may have caught her on a good day, she may have found you attractive, or maybe thats the way she treats everyone. You know someone is going to see her and not get the same treatment and write a bad review. Congrats though, sounds like a great time! I have had experiences like that, and I am always torn whether to write a review and spread the good news, or keep it to myself and share with trusted friends.
She's a wh*re, getting her mouth and c*nt well-used is what she does, I think she likes her work and she'll appreciate the business. Once we got going, I think she liked it a little rough, when I used her tits as handles, so next time might try standing doggy, which can give us lots options for the submissive woman.

And yes, YMMV surely applies always, especially in massage places with multiple women. The earlier woman I reported on at the same place did not have FS on the menu. At least with me at that time. These women are all wh*res, I don't mean that as a negative, its descriptive and for me its a turn on. They all use their moneymakers, to one extent or another, its just not all the time, with all of us, in the right phase of the moon, depending on what else is going on in their lives, etc. But in the end, they all open their mouths and their legs at some point for strange men who give them money.

Vazooli
09-24-12, 11:01
Never heard this before? Anyone else got anything to say on this matter? This is a new one on me.I haven't seen anything about this and I doubt that it is true. Uncle LEO yanking our collective chain?

-Vazooli

Elpatron
09-24-12, 12:46
Driving along Elston Avenue saw a busted front glass window I though that place was closed, evrytime I pass by the lights are alwys off

Nudus81
09-24-12, 12:47

-VazooliLet me know when they start paying you. At that point, I'll subscribe to your newsletter!

RodBrass
09-24-12, 14:18
I haven't seen anything about this and I doubt that it is true. Uncle LEO yanking our collective chain?

-VazooliPersonally I could care less and good luck to you. If anyone new ever makes a comment this is a perfect example of a typical response. If you want people to join and start to contribute show a little respect that they at least sub are contributing. I wonder what your reply would be if it was from a senior. I have watched this board for a while and goten some good tips and felt I should jump in the pool and give something that I felt should be known for our collective benefit. I will say this for you to chew on:

Do they ever announce stuff until they are completely over with it.

Did anyone know that " buyer beware" was happenning until the big PR splash.

This happend not to long after that and if you put one and two together you would figure out what they may have gotten and why to stick to someplace that verifies and be learly when someone else is arriving for her roommate

I was with her friend when it happened or I would not have known.

What would LEO have to gain by putting this on this board.

I can't repute your statement of who I am, only time will tell that.

I replied to the people who offllined me hopefully wiith adiquit information.

I guess I will just stick to reviews of places we all know about to fill up my min posting requirement

RodBrass
09-24-12, 14:47
I haven't seen anything about this and I doubt that it is true. Uncle LEO yanking our collective chain?

-VazooliWhy are most of your posts just accusing people of being LEO and a majority of the rest about doing drive bys to confirm places reported as closed. I guess we should put stock in your reporting skills. Or is that how you made tyour min required posts?

Vazooli
09-25-12, 11:22
Personally I could care less and good luck to you. If anyone new ever makes a comment this is a perfect example of a typical response. If you want people to join and start to contribute show a little respect that they at least sub are contributing. I wonder what your reply would be if it was from a senior. I have watched this board for a while and goten some good tips and felt I should jump in the pool and give something that I felt should be known for our collective benefit. I will say this for you to chew on:

Do they ever announce stuff until they are completely over with it.

Did anyone know that " buyer beware" was happenning until the big PR splash.

This happend not to long after that and if you put one and two together you would figure out what they may have gotten and why to stick to someplace that verifies and be learly when someone else is arriving for her roommate

I was with her friend when it happened or I would not have known.

What would LEO have to gain by putting this on this board.

I can't repute your statement of who I am, only time will tell that.

I replied to the people who offllined me hopefully wiith adiquit information.

I guess I will just stick to reviews of places we all know about to fill up my min posting requirement"Methinks thou doth protest too much."

-Vazooli

Vazooli
09-25-12, 11:26
Why are most of your posts just accusing people of being LEO and a majority of the rest about doing drive bys to confirm places reported as closed. I guess we should put stock in your reporting skills. Or is that how you made tyour min required posts?Rod,

You also need to work on your typing skills and spelling. They are not "adiquit!"

-Vazooli

RodBrass
09-25-12, 13:13
"Methinks thou doth protest too much."

-VazooliMe thinks I should go back to one of my oldest rules I am breaking."You can't argue with stupid, they olny pull you down to their level and beat you with experience". So don't bandy words with me. I think you are all fluff and no substance. In 5 Years you have never posted any original content, only commented on others post. No reviews, no new leads, experiences. Nothing! If real seniors on this board should be leary of, it is someone it is you. I don't think you have an original thought ever, just comments on someone else's posts. So there is the pot calling the kettle black about being schill.

I answered the real seniors who PMed me, I reported my experience for the betterment of both clients and hopefully astute providers. And my future worth to the board will be in the content forthcoming. For now,

While I appreciate the additional post totals, I won't go back and forth any further. The history of your posts says it all.

Gopher88
09-26-12, 22:17
Official Disclaimer

I am submitting my official membership disclaimer. The disclaimer applies to all membership post: past, current and future. I hereby officially state that all my post are for entertainment purposes only. Events of post may or may not be true. Use and assess post with your own discretion. I do not and have never engaged in any illegal activities whether being major or minor.

Dgordon630
09-27-12, 06:37
Drove by a couple times in the last week and open sign was off. Last night whole sign was turned off. Looks like this one is out of commission.

OPIllini
09-27-12, 18:37
Drove by a couple times in the last week and open sign was off. Last night whole sign was turned off. Looks like this one is out of commission.It sure is. Just checked the City of Chicago's BACP page, and as of August 30, 2012, Massage Therapy at 3334 W Peterson is no more. License was revoked. Yet another needless lynching of an AMP in Chicago.

OPIllini
09-27-12, 18:40
I guess I'll go ahead and post an official disclaimer as well, like other Seniors have lately.

Official Disclaimer

I am submitting my official membership disclaimer. The disclaimer applies to all membership posts: past, current and future. I hereby officially state that all my posts are for entertainment purposes only. Events of posts may or may not be true. Use and assess posts with your own discretion. I do not and have never engaged in any illegal activities whether being major or minor.

NoSmoking
09-27-12, 18:48
It sure is. Just checked the City of Chicago's BACP page, and as of August 30, 2012, Massage Therapy at 3334 W Peterson is no more. License was revoked. Yet another needless lynching of an AMP in Chicago.Damn, used to love going to see Cici there.

Magooski
09-27-12, 19:19
When in Rome. I'll go ahead and post my official disclaimer as well too

Official Disclaimer.

I am submitting my official membership disclaimer. The disclaimer applies to all membership posts: past, current and future. I hereby officially state that all my posts are for entertainment purposes only. Events of posts may or may not be true. Use and assess posts with your own discretion. I do not and have never engaged in any illegal activities whether being major or minor.

SouthSideRed
09-27-12, 19:28
Official Disclaimer.

TonyDe
09-27-12, 19:32
To who it may concern: I am serving notice to the world at large that I am a delusional fantasist as well as a pathological, habitual liar. Every single family member and the few friends I have are aware of this deep character flaw. Only the foolish believe a word I say, and even the most foolish eventually catch on.

Gopher88
09-27-12, 19:38
When in Rome. I'll go ahead and post my official disclaimer as well too

Official Disclaimer.

I hear in Accent Rome the Romans did a lot more thing than we do? Do we have any Roman Massage parlor's? If not maybe we could take to Mamason in Matteson And she could hire one. How about that ?

Gopher88
09-27-12, 20:21
Does any one know R been with this one? Let me know.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/experience-a-prostate-wonderful-37/6477311

E6671
09-27-12, 20:47

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/experience-a-prostate-wonderful-37/6477311She has a single review on another site. Heavier and older than the posting states.

Kda Kodiac
09-27-12, 21:16
I guess I can pile on:

I am stating now for public record that every person I know, willing or unwilling, needs to be made aware that I not only do not speak the truth, carry the truth, or any means resemble the truth. All statements made here by me are fanciful representations of a mind in another dimension. Believe anything I say at your peril since all is made up or part of a warped sense of conjecture. In short truth is not spoken here.

NoSmoking
09-27-12, 21:36

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/experience-a-prostate-wonderful-37/6477311Only one review, not promising.

http://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=200278

Werewolf0956
09-27-12, 22:44
All I do on this forum is fantasy, farce, made up, not real, blah blah.

Member #4827
09-27-12, 23:53

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/experience-a-prostate-wonderful-37/6477311Far away and don't look back. On so many levels, the worst experience ever.

DumbAndDumber
09-28-12, 07:09
A seriously long time lurker and I had to post to save people some time. The Craigslist ad is for a Belmont Blue line stop location. You text to set time and "she" texts back to let you know address. Nice pic and not on TinEye. Sounds great right? When I am let in the side door of an apartment building by the actual woman in the pic I am getting "up" for this massage. Then the boom gets lowered when I walk into a room with cluttered misc. Furniture and a table in the rubble. An older Indian gentleman says hi and reaches to shake my hand. I now want to dart but think maybe he'll leave and hotty and I can get down to a nice massage. Wrong! I get out of the bathroom and he's still there! The dumb thing is, I stayed and got a 60 dollar massage and tipped 7 dollars. Stay away, don't waste your time. If you've been there you know this is not a dream but a nightmare. On a side note the old sunni location is back.

CottonPanty
09-28-12, 08:37
It sure is. Just checked the City of Chicago's BACP page, and as of August 30, 2012, Massage Therapy at 3334 W Peterson is no more. License was revoked. Yet another needless lynching of an AMP in Chicago.NOOOOOOOOOO! God damn it, I"m going to miss CiCi.

Silvio
09-28-12, 10:20
I Officially announce that I am full of shit. Anything I wrote or will write is complete bullshit. I have never engaged nor will I engage in any illegal activity. Its purely coincidental if I go to an AMP and my cock ends up in my therapists hand, mouth or pussy. Its merely a high tech hologram. The jizz extruding from said cock is simply a 3-Dimensional effect setup by yours truly. Don't forget your 3-D glasses for full effect. Furthermore I don't participate in anything deemed immoral or unethical. Any evidence pointing to the contrary is complete and utter bullshit fabricated by LEO with higher tech gadgets than I.

Gopher88
09-28-12, 10:45
I Officially announce that I am full of shit. Anything I wrote or will write is complete bullshit. I have never engaged nor will I engage in any illegal activity. Its purely coincidental if I go to an AMP and my cock ends up in my therapists hand, mouth or pussy. Its merely a high tech hologram. The jizz extruding from said cock is simply a 3-Dimensional effect setup by yours truly. Don't forget your 3-D glasses for full effect. Furthermore I don't participate in anything deemed immoral or unethical. Any evidence pointing to the contrary is complete and utter bullshit fabricated by LEO with higher tech gadgets than I."Utter bullshit fabricated" I love it, You Made my Day. Silvio you the man.)

TinyDancer
09-28-12, 10:48
Official Disclaimer

I am submitting my official membership disclaimer. The disclaimer applies to all membership post: past, current and future. I hereby officially state that all my post are for entertainment purposes only. Events of post may or may not be true. Use and assess post with your own discretion. I do not and have never engaged in any illegal activities whether being major or minor.

Vazooli
09-28-12, 11:33
Every post I have made at this site is false. Including this one. (Think about it.)

-Vazooli

Jbjb Chitown
09-28-12, 11:43
Hello all. TGIF. All my posts on this board are for entertainment purposes only. Etc. Etc.

Went to New Hope earlier this week. Had fun with a new girl for me. Senior members PM me for details. No full, just HE. But she was young and attentive.

JB

Magooski
09-28-12, 13:35
You had to go there didn't you! Hah!

I hear in Accent Rome the Romans did a lot more thing than we do? Do we have any Roman Massage parlor's? If not maybe we could take to Mamason in Matteson And she could hire one. How about that ?

Gopher88
09-28-12, 14:21
You had to go there didn't you! Hah!Have to watch Goph is realy close Goff, Maybe Goffoff. Maybe Goffy The Dog. All good handle's.

Magooski
09-28-12, 18:00
And Gooski is any better? That is what I leave behind when I leave!

QUOTE=Gopher88; 1557057]Have to watch Goph is realy close Goff, Maybe Goffoff. Maybe Goffy The Dog. All good handle's.[/QUOTE]

OPIllini
09-29-12, 11:29
NOOOOOOOOOO! God damn it, I"m going to miss CiCi.You're right CP; CiCi was very good. Now that Massage Therapy on Peterson / Kimball is closed I wonder where Cici will wind up. Anyone with any knowledge on where she is (or will be)?

CottonPanty
09-30-12, 00:36
You're right CP; CiCi was very good. Now that Massage Therapy on Peterson / Kimball is closed I wonder where Cici will wind up. Anyone with any knowledge on where she is (or will be)?NO BUT IF ANYONE FINDS OUT PLEASE PM ME!

I know one of the older ladies that worked there for just a couple of months is now down the street at Devon Spa. But I don't like that place.

Sdjsingle
09-30-12, 12:05
This place has been around for a while though the ads still say 'Grand Opening'.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-special-free-table-shower/12456201

Not very clean. The table shower room was filthy and the towels were wet.

I gave it a shot, won't go back.

CottonPanty
09-30-12, 16:00
You're right CP; CiCi was very good. Now that Massage Therapy on Peterson / Kimball is closed I wonder where Cici will wind up. Anyone with any knowledge on where she is (or will be)?I heard from CiCi, she gave me a call but of course her number was blocked so I have no way of contacting her. She said she was in New York and would call me if she comes back in town. I guess Sunny (the Mamasan) somehow didn't get the proper paperwork done or something along those lines. Whatever she did or didn't do, it caused them to lose their license.

Sucks that it happened but it was nice of CiCi to call me. I guess I was a good customer, hell I know I dropped a bunch of $$ her way over the years.

Cotton

Fireman469
09-30-12, 16:37
Hey all, I'm from Indy but heading to your area soon. I was curious for some info on these girls offering Nuru near OHare. I have seen a few mixed reviews on E but nothing too confirming either way.

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-busty-asian-girllucy-nuru-massage-773-936-5230-24/12389533

Any help would be appreciated. Please PM me

Horny Dog #2
09-30-12, 19:00
Hey all, I'm from Indy but heading to your area soon. I was curious for some info on these girls offering Nuru near OHare. I have seen a few mixed reviews on E but nothing too confirming either way.

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-busty-asian-girllucy-nuru-massage-773-936-5230-24/12389533

Any help would be appreciated. Please PM meFireman,

I posted about one of the Nuru options near O'hare earlier this year. See link below.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7597-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1436257#post1436257

Roscoe23
09-30-12, 23:01
This place has been around for a while though the ads still say 'Grand Opening'.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-special-free-table-shower/12456201

Not very clean. The table shower room was filthy and the towels were wet.

I gave it a shot, won't go back.How was the session? I went there last week and it was pretty good.

Gopher88
10-01-12, 09:06
If you Google her number. Comes up with apt. Rental's Every where?

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/genuine-massage-given-by-well-trained-masseuses-30-belmont-blue-line/13230433

WalkBob
10-01-12, 11:28
Far away and don't look back. On so many levels, the worst experience ever.I'm not positive but this sounds like someone I saw about 4-5 years ago. Only my second experience. My first had been a rushed one with a hot looking girl and this woman sounded friendly on the phone. I got to her house (yes, her house as she was in the process of getting a workplace). I arrive and she is wearing a bathrobe. Takes it off and her stomach looked like the back of giant turtle. Hard as a pregnant belly but much larger. Not flabby but like she had a shell under her skin. Wierd. She also smelled old lady perfume bad. So, she gives a good CBJ and talks a lot about the things she wants to do to me. I'm not into her but hop on for some mish. Her acting was awful and ruining the moment. Like a terrible porn movie. After about 3 minutes she says that is all and offers a prostate massage or jack off. I take the jack off. I finish up and leave. She could tell I was not happy and offered to let me come back at no charge (give her props for trying) but I had no interest. She had tons of rules and her faking it was awful. One of my worst experience in the hobby.

Nighthawk1955
10-01-12, 11:44
Everything I have posted on this forum or said in real life is a work of fiction. Every single thing ever.

I guess I can pile on:

I am stating now for public record that every person I know, willing or unwilling, needs to be made aware that I not only do not speak the truth, carry the truth, or any means resemble the truth. All statements made here by me are fanciful representations of a mind in another dimension. Believe anything I say at your peril since all is made up or part of a warped sense of conjecture. In short truth is not spoken here.

Gopher88
10-01-12, 14:53
How was the session? I went there last week and it was pretty good.

I went there when they first opened, I was with the cute gal from the old Sennia's she's alway a good time. Went there a month R so ago. And as for as them saying grand opening? Some Spa's Been saying that for a realy time. Over a year R so

HoeBeau
10-01-12, 22:58
I Officially announce that I am full of shit. Anything I wrote or will write is complete bullshit. I have never engaged nor will I engage in any illegal activity. Its purely coincidental if I go to an AMP and my cock ends up in my therapists hand, mouth or pussy. Its merely a high tech hologram. The jizz extruding from said cock is simply a 3-Dimensional effect setup by yours truly. Don't forget your 3-D glasses for full effect. Furthermore I don't participate in anything deemed immoral or unethical. Any evidence pointing to the contrary is complete and utter bullshit fabricated by LEO with higher tech gadgets than I.That these things are like waving a red cape at a snorting 400 lb bull? Eh, whatever.

Gopher88
10-02-12, 06:57
Fireman,

I posted about one of the Nuru options near O'hare earlier this year. See link below.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7597-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1436257#post1436257_________________________________________________________________________________________________.

And how about this beauty below. WOW Any one know anything about her. May be need to take a trip to the north side to see her, Jean & Judes. Hot Dog.

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-nuru-massage-beauty-amani-25-25/11372890

JuanPrimo
10-02-12, 09:09
_________________________________________________________________________________________________.

And how about this beauty below. WOW Any one know anything about her. May be need to take a trip to the north side to see her, Jean & Judes. Hot Dog.

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-nuru-massage-beauty-amani-25-25/11372890Nuru is squishy slippery substance made from seaweed. They lay you on a plastic mat and ooze the nuru all over you. Then a naked asian girl slips and slides all over you. Never done it, wouldn't mind trying it.

BigDog16
10-02-12, 17:34
Nuru is squishy slippery substance made from seaweed. They lay you on a plastic mat and ooze the nuru all over you. Then a naked asian girl slips and slides all over you. Never done it, wouldn't mind trying it.Nuru is fun but it has to be with the right provider. Some do it up nice while others are looking for an excuse to jack up their prices.

OPIllini
10-02-12, 18:24
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-openning-45/12658788

I called this place a couple of weeks ago for info. 45 for 1/2 hour & 65 for 1 hour, no shower. I passed because I felt that was too pricey for a place with no shower. Anyone here had any luck with this spot? Feel free to PM

Horny Dog #2
10-02-12, 19:53
_________________________________________________________________________________________________.

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-nuru-massage-beauty-amani-25-25/11372890Gopher,

I would not expect that the girl you see will be the girl in the picture. It was not for me (but the girl was still attractive). It was a typical Asian apartment setup (where the girls in the ads are rarely the girl that is actually there). The only difference from the typical Asian apartment was the Nuru option for about 100 bucks more.

Gopher88
10-02-12, 23:12
Gopher,

I would not expect that the girl you see will be the girl in the picture. It was not for me (but the girl was still attractive). It was a typical Asian apartment setup (where the girls in the ads are rarely the girl that is actually there). The only difference from the typical Asian apartment was the Nuru option for about 100 bucks more.Thanks Mr. Dog

Gopher88
10-02-12, 23:14
Nuru is squishy slippery substance made from seaweed. They lay you on a plastic mat and ooze the nuru all over you. Then a naked asian girl slips and slides all over you. Never done it, wouldn't mind trying it.I wouldn't mind trying it ether

Member #5481
10-03-12, 10:07
I did not know we needed this as I just assumed that everything everyone wrote on here including anything I have ever written was a complete fabrication. I will continue to write my stories but please do not assume they are based in fact at all.

BeetleJuice001
10-03-12, 13:17
I wouldn't mind trying it etherI had the opportunity to try it a few weeks ago. It is very erotic and got me going! Is it worth the upcharge? I guess that depends on the girl and her performance. Also, you have to make sure they use actual Nuru gel. Some people try to save money and use oil instead. Also, when the Nuru gel dries, it becomes very sticky, and it's very tough to wash off.

My disclaimer: Everything that I have ever posted to this board or will post to this board is pure fiction. I have not and will not ever engage in any illegal activity.

BJ001

HoeBeau
10-03-12, 16:56

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-nuru-massage-beauty-amani-25-25/11372890Not long after I saw videos ripped from this site (nurumassage dot com) floating around the p2p file sharing community, a black provider started advertising it (nuru) on Chicago BP. Then a little while later a bunch of the asian apt started too. For a considerably heftier fee. Don't know if it's the real nuru gel stuff they are using, I have read numerous reports somewheres that it's not (at $50/quart, not surprising http://www.nurunurugel.com/buy-nuru-massage-gels/numa-nuru-gel-classic.html). But who cares. A hot naked slippery asian babe is a hot naked slippery asian babe. I wouldn't mind trying it either.

Gopher88
10-03-12, 23:45
I had the opportunity to try it a few weeks ago. It is very erotic and got me going! Is it worth the upcharge? I guess that depends on the girl and her performance. Also, you have to make sure they use actual Nuru gel. Some people try to save money and use oil instead. Also, when the Nuru gel dries, it becomes very sticky, and it's very tough to wash off.

My disclaimer: Everything that I have ever posted to this board or will post to this board is pure fiction. I have not and will not ever engage in any illegal activity.

BJ001And I agree with your Qoute:

My disclaimer: Everything that I have ever posted to this board or will post to this board is pure fiction. I have not and will not ever engage in any illegal activity. Gopher88

Gopher88
10-03-12, 23:52
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocGk3APwpy0&feature=related

Starks
10-04-12, 02:28
What is with all of this disclaimer stuff?

Gxd1987
10-04-12, 17:09
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

CottonPanty
10-04-12, 21:47
What is with all of this disclaimer stuff?A bunch of dumbasses are paranoid that their comments on here could be used against them someday if they get busted. Therefore, we now have to search through dozens of these stupid posts to get any information on what we came here for. This site, in the short time that I have been on it, has degenerated from a site that had legitimate info to just people's ramblings and rants. Good luck getting any solid info on massage parlors...

George W. Bush
10-05-12, 01:03
Damn, thanks Gopher88! That video was most excellent. I'd gladly spend the money for someone that looks like her. Although I'd want her to be naked and me facing up. I was actually half expecting her to go sliding off the end of the bed and hit the floor-stuff looks pretty damned slippery. Would not be surprised if she did land on her ass a few times.

Jayp80
10-05-12, 08:19
These same guys enter random hotel rooms and apartments to engage in an illegal act with someone they talked to on the phone for 2 minutes. Some even drive around shady neighborhoods at 3am looking for streetwalkers yet they are worried that the feds are going to knock on their doors for talking about it on a webboard. I'm not saying there isn't a risk in talking about certain activities on here but about 1/1, 000, 000th the risk of getting arrested for letting some random girl in your car and banging her in a parking lot at 4am in the hood.

A bunch of dumbasses are paranoid that their comments on here could be used against them someday if they get busted. Therefore, we now have to search through dozens of these stupid posts to get any information on what we came here for. This site, in the short time that I have been on it, has degenerated from a site that had legitimate info to just people's ramblings and rants. Good luck getting any solid info on massage parlors.

Magooski
10-05-12, 09:26
She is hot, but she is wearing too much clothing! I like the nuru massages they show on youporndotcom. Use your imagination on typing the webpage.

QUOTE=Gopher88; 1561902]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocGk3APwpy0&feature=related[/QUOTE]

Magooski
10-05-12, 09:29
I did it just for the hell of it!

A bunch of dumbasses are paranoid that their comments on here could be used against them someday if they get busted. Therefore, we now have to search through dozens of these stupid posts to get any information on what we came here for. This site, in the short time that I have been on it, has degenerated from a site that had legitimate info to just people's ramblings and rants. Good luck getting any solid info on massage parlors.

Gopher88
10-05-12, 09:59
I did it just for the hell of it!Amen you said it all.

Gopher88
10-05-12, 10:02
A bunch of dumbasses are paranoid that their comments on here could be used against them someday if they get busted. Therefore, we now have to search through dozens of these stupid posts to get any information on what we came here for. This site, in the short time that I have been on it, has degenerated from a site that had legitimate info to just people's ramblings and rants. Good luck getting any solid info on massage parlors.I agree with you. Some of the Post R so much bull, And they take three pages to say it. What ever happen to short a sweet?

Poignology
10-05-12, 14:12
Long time listener, first time caller. Anybody know what's up w now up-and-running-again spa that used to be Rose's, on Ashland and Augusta? Was never there-more of a Q&Q on Division guy, plus not psyched that its across street from a school, but I'm in the neighborhood, Q&Q's been gone for a while, I've found no new provider, and would go after business hours only. PM would be appreciated. I can verify self however would be appropriate.

Nighthawk1955
10-05-12, 16:08
What is with all of this disclaimer stuff?Total Boredom.

Jasper Malloy
10-06-12, 01:18
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-openning-45/12658788

I called this place a couple of weeks ago for info. 45 for 1/2 hour & 65 for 1 hour, no shower. I passed because I felt that was too pricey for a place with no shower. Anyone here had any luck with this spot? Feel free to PMI'm not sure, maybe I've been here? Stopped in earlier in the week. Older masseuse, no English, walked in, walked out. I think the address was 5969, though, and I've seen ads with both of those addresses, different phone numbers. Any chance there's 2 places next to each other? Seems unlikely.

For reference, this is the ad that refers to the address I visited, and let me assure you, the pictures are not accurate.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/our-massage-is-tailored-to-your-needs-27/13332881

Benderedundat
10-06-12, 12:41
Nuru is fun but it has to be with the right provider. Some do it up nice while others are looking for an excuse to jack up their prices.Thats pretty much why I won't do them here in the States. I have experienced Nuru and other massages services in Hong Kong, Maccau, and Shangai, and they can be fantastic experiences with the right girl. Even had the amazing Red Rope massage in Shangahi where the girl suspends herself above you on a Red Rope and spins around giving you a helicopter BJ. The amazing thing about those places is that you can spend hours in those spas getting a massage, having sex, eating in the lounge, watching TV, getting a manicure and pedicure, and leaving having only spent $50-100. Truly memorable adventures.

Illinoisdesi
10-07-12, 09:13
Has anyone seen Yesenia at

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/michelle-sandra-honey-yesenia-80-tantra-special-call-now-21/12168178

Please post or if you feel I have made some contribution in the past, please PM me. Thank you.

Humpfree
10-07-12, 09:46
Seen this posted on another site. Posted by JG

"Let's take it to the next step!
You walk into a new place-you've been reading those advertisements for "beautiful girls", etc.
Now they're not stupid-MMS takes your money first,
You're in the room now undressed, and in walks Monster Mamasan"s Twin sister!
Ask for your money back (thereby degrading the lady)?
Is it unmannerly to ask to see your masseuse first?

Like SG says, it's your money and just business, but what's proper?"

SgtPerv
10-07-12, 16:48
Seen this posted on another site. Posted by JG

"Let's take it to the next step!

You walk into a new place-you've been reading those advertisements for "beautiful girls", etc.

Now they're not stupid-MMS takes your money first,

You're in the room now undressed, and in walks Monster Mamasan"s Twin sister!

Ask for your money back (thereby degrading the lady)?

Is it unmannerly to ask to see your masseuse first?

Like SG says, it's your money and just business, but what's proper?"It's your money, so what is wrong with looking at what you are going to get first? I have been known to walk if I am not satisfied with what I see in the place.

E6671
10-07-12, 17:00
I posted thie in the INdiana section but did not get any replies. Has anyone been to FFF?

Fun Fun Feet not so fun.

I stopped at Fun Fun Feet on Tuesday night. I had a nice attractive younger woman and so I thought my experience would leave me happy. TS uneventful and she had me dry myself off in the front. The massage was okay, a little rough at times but overall a nice time. After the flip she started rubbing my legs and just above my crotch so I let my hands roam over her legs and ass. She did not stop me but she also never proceeded to a HJ. Then all of a sudden she says "Thats it", I tried to get a little more and she acted confused. I sat up and she gave me a hug and so I put my hands on her ass and said are you sure thats it and she said yes. Was I shot down because it was a first visit? Has anyone had a better experience here and if so what are the standard rates?

Toosweet1975
10-08-12, 04:35
Has anyone seen Yesenia at.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/michelle-sandra-honey-yesenia-80-tantra-special-call-now-21/12168178

Please post or if you feel I have made some contribution in the past, please PM me. Thank you.I have seen Yesenia before. Very pretty lady. Standard Massage. Not really a full tantra and standard finish. Vivian and then Michelle are the 2 best on elston.

Illinoisdesi
10-08-12, 18:07
I have seen Yesenia before. Very pretty lady. Standard Massage. Not really a full tantra and standard finish. Vivian and then Michelle are the 2 best on elston.Thank you. I presume Michelle and Vivian are at the same place as Yesenia.

Field Report:

Had a session with Millie at Logan Tantricas. Have seen Sinclair and the legendary Yumi, now retired, there earlier.

Millie has nice natural D-cups. Almost as good as Yumi's. She has a scar above one of them that some may find distracting. She is slender and about 5 feet 7 inches. She is of mixed heritage. Nice looks.

Massage was light with lot of oil, but nice and relaxing. Some teasing of the boys when I was lying on my front. On the flip, worked on a release well. Allowed top roaming and LFK.

I want to try Talia at the same place now.

Wow, just noticed when uploading my report that it got posted immediately.Then saw the new title below my handle and am pleasantly surprised.

Sal Minella
10-08-12, 21:46
Checked out spa on Archer named after a red gem.

Quite a few ladies in there sitting around. Luckily the best looking one in the joint answered the door for me. Got the hh for. 4. Lots of oil, and massage was more of a rub then working the muscles. Greeaaat teasing from the get-go, sliding her hands through the crack of my ass and all over my gooch and boys. On the flip she gave hand gesture which I returned with a nod. She started to negotiate. Said BJ $ or HE. 6; I said. 2 for HJ and she laughed at me. We settled on. 4 (it always settles there just like to low ball them for throwing high numbers at me). Anyway standard finish. May be interested in BJ and can probably be had for. 7 maybe. 6.

Standard AMP but above average teasing. (I love a good tease) PM if your not clever enough to figure this one out.

Northwell
10-08-12, 21:48
I posted thie in the INdiana section but did not get any replies. Has anyone been to FFF?

Fun Fun Feet not so fun.

I stopped at Fun Fun Feet on Tuesday night. I had a nice attractive younger woman and so I thought my experience would leave me happy. TS uneventful and she had me dry myself off in the front. The massage was okay, a little rough at times but overall a nice time. After the flip she started rubbing my legs and just above my crotch so I let my hands roam over her legs and ass. She did not stop me but she also never proceeded to a HJ. Then all of a sudden she says "Thats it", I tried to get a little more and she acted confused. I sat up and she gave me a hug and so I put my hands on her ass and said are you sure thats it and she said yes. Was I shot down because it was a first visit? Has anyone had a better experience here and if so what are the standard rates?You would be better off posting this in the south suburb reports. The chances of someone in the city driving to Hobart to Toftt are not so good.

Maybe you need to go back again and request the same girl. She may have gotten a Leo vibe. Sometimes you need to invest in a couple of trips to get the reward. The benefit of a place that screens closely is that they are slightly less risky. Key word slightly.

There have been two new AMPs (1 in Hammond 1 in Whiting) that we're closed days after opening so I assume any spa in NWI is going to be extra cautious.

Gopher88
10-09-12, 15:35
Anyone Even been to this Place? 917 S. Oak Park Ave, Oak Park, Il They post every day. I never see any feed back.

Geek
10-09-12, 16:22
Anyone Even been to this Place? 917 S. Oak Park Ave, Oak Park, Il They post every day. I never see any feed back.Been there, nothing to be had.

Antonio
10-09-12, 20:29
They've got the same papasan that used to manage Rose Spa there. Cute young Chinese girls, but the one I tried (Athena) didn't want to even see my privates, yet alone touch them. Massage was pretty good, but when she raised the towel on the flip like a terry cloth curtain so that she wouldn't have to view my stuff, I knew nothing was to be had. If anyone has any different experience there, please pm me.

Sticky Rice
10-09-12, 21:15
So a few weeks back there was talk about young Eva at this location. I had fun with here back in the day so decided to stop in. Asked for Eva, but the Eva that came out is not the young Eva I expected. Asked to see all the girks and had them lined up, went with the youngest. 40 yr old something. Standard fare for FS with plastic wrap, aekward. She told me her name was Linda but at the end of the session gave me her number and the name on the paper way May. Weird.

Anyway, if anyone knows where you Eva went, who used to work at old elegant and 1521, pm me.

Bunch of old ladies at the above place.

Gopher88
10-09-12, 21:55
Been there, nothing to be had.Save me a trip.

LowKeyX
10-09-12, 23:09
They've got the same papasan that used to manage Rose Spa there. Cute young Chinese girls, but the one I tried (Athena) didn't want to even see my privates, yet alone touch them. Massage was pretty good, but when she raised the towel on the flip like a terry cloth curtain so that she wouldn't have to view my stuff, I knew nothing was to be had. If anyone has any different experience there, please pm me.Had similar experience with one of the girls there. Kelly I think. I had a different experience there but it was pretty standard. Nothing over the top. A lot of the girls seem new. I used to go there a lot and seems like its a new staff.

Pm me if you would like antonio.

Anyone have any good experiences across the street. Same name as another spa on belmont which closed down. They been recently posting on BP. Pm me if possible.

John Coctoston
10-10-12, 03:10
This was a poor experience all around. Old ladies, crap massage, insisted on. 6 for hr which I refused. Hated it.

Humpfree
10-10-12, 09:29
So a few weeks back there was talk about young Eva at this location. I had fun with here back in the day so decided to stop in. Asked for Eva, but the Eva that came out is not the young Eva I expected. Asked to see all the girks and had them lined up, went with the youngest. 40 yr old something. Standard fare for FS with plastic wrap, aekward. She told me her name was Linda but at the end of the session gave me her number and the name on the paper way May. Weird.

Anyway, if anyone knows where you Eva went, who used to work at old elegant and 1521, pm me.

Bunch of old ladies at the above place.Gorn but not forgotten. Someone told me she went out on her own. I checked her out she was a Latino.

George W. Bush
10-10-12, 10:15
Save me a trip.Also note they've branched out, see ad below, so there are a whole bunch of places to avoid. At the bottom where it shows other posts by this user it even gives the addy from the other ads. As soon as I saw the Oak Park one I forgot them, as it's been reviewed and told no extras.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-bodywork-and-massage-therapy-26/12377574

Biliator
10-10-12, 11:16
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensuous-massage-by-asian-women-25/13365057

If not, be more than happy to TOFFT.

Member202
10-10-12, 16:38
Anyone that's a fan of Coco should know that she's left the state and doesn't have any plans of coming back. She was fun, what a loss!

OPIllini
10-10-12, 18:40
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensuous-massage-by-asian-women-25/13365057

If not, be more than happy to TOFFT.That's Oki Doki Spa. It just reopened 2 months ago after being closed by the City. Used to be guaranteed HE there, with some even going beyond. But since it reopened I've heard that it's strictly legit.

F Scott
10-10-12, 18:58
Gentlemen,

I've not been to an AMP in over 5 years, I believe, as I've been concentrating my attention elsewhere, but today I just had a knot that could not be worked out any other way, and so after a quick perusal of this thread, I went to NH, not knowing really what to expect. I know this is my first post here, but I really want to say that it was a fantastic experience! Cherry, or Sherry, not quite sure, was my masseuse, and she was skilled in both the broad art of massage, and the delicate art. I will make this brief, and the only reason I am posting is because I promised her I would "tell all my friends". Hourly rate is very reasonable, it is a clean and pleasant space, the ambience of the rooms is perfect, I was not rushed nor pressured, the massage lasted the full hour or longer, got rid of a nagging pain in my shoulder, and I felt extremely well taken care of when it was all said and done. She even gave me a bottle of water and a chocolate! There was another technician there who was younger than mine, and even prettier. Perhaps I am the last to know, but this is a place that in my mind should be added to everyone's list when one is feeling "knotty."

I trust there is enough space between my lines to be read through. If not, PM me and I'm happy to elaborate.

Scott

Trippylad
10-10-12, 22:03
Also note they've branched out, see ad below, so there are a whole bunch of places to avoid. At the bottom where it shows other posts by this user it even gives the addy from the other ads. As soon as I saw the Oak Park one I forgot them, as it's been reviewed and told no extras.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-bodywork-and-massage-therapy-26/12377574Hello, I have read posts on here but have never posted. Last year, I went to 917 and it was a good and decent massage but on the flip the mt encouraged "self help" to leave happy. I went here last week not expecting to leave to happy but just looking for a decent massage. Anyway the mt gave a good massage to my back, I was never draped. She finally draped me when she had me flip. She asked what I wanted massaged next. I answered with "a little light massage on my chest, stomach and legs". She then smiled and picked up the towel and proceeded to make my day.

NeverTell
10-11-12, 21:40
I will be visiting Chicago briefly next week and trying to do some last minute recon. What did you tip for these services? I'm used to $40-60 for HJ, or $60-80 for BJ.

Still reading but trying to find a place near Midway.

Brandonkelly
10-12-12, 03:20
I will be visiting Chicago briefly next week and trying to do some last minute recon. What did you tip for these services? I'm used to $40-60 for HJ, or $60-80 for BJ.

Still reading but trying to find a place near Midway.BendIt's report is accurate. The girls there are pretty attractive, and they really, really like cock. YMMV, but the last time I was there I got my brains fucked out with absolutely no upfront talk of money or time.

Unfortunately, the loc. Is nowhere near MDW; however, it is across the street from a Blue Line El stop. A CBJ can be had there for. 60. Always get the half hour rate so you can apply that. 10 to the tip.

Later, Fuckers

Asianplvr
10-13-12, 20:25
OMG what a report! Love to have had that experience. Sounds like you hit the jackpot with that one. Nice report, ty.

Markglad
10-14-12, 00:01
I will be visiting Chicago area in a week and staying several days. Will be in area of Hanover Park, is there anything interesting in this area or am I going to have to drive? Would be interested in MP or BP girls but don't know how far they travel, or the best areas to visit if I need to travel. Thank for any help.

Mark

Hrodebert
10-15-12, 11:00
I keep seeing this one and it's close by:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amazing-asian-body-treatment-lovely-new-staff-25/7937192

Thanks

Popcans
10-15-12, 15:33
I will be visiting Chicago area in a week and staying several days. Will be in area of Hanover Park, is there anything interesting in this area or am I going to have to drive? Would be interested in MP or BP girls but don't know how far they travel, or the best areas to visit if I need to travel. Thank for any help.

MarkThere is a AMP thats pretty good down the street from HP. PM for more info. There is also whole lotta of Jack Shacks around HP.

Member #5942
10-15-12, 19:46
I keep seeing this one and it's close by:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amazing-asian-body-treatment-lovely-new-staff-25/7937192

ThanksNeed I say more? Gunnison Spa...

NoSmoking
10-15-12, 19:55
Those who had some info, any deets on where Cici from Therapy Massage on Peterson ended up? She doing any private massages?

Datsurman
10-15-12, 21:43
Got a reco for 2300 west armitage a couple days ago. It seems like they are trying to stay way way under the radar because I could find no advertisement on BP and wouldn't even know that there was a spa there if it weren't for a recommendation from a reliable brother on the board. Anywho, based on his glowing recommendation and the fact that several of my muscles were stiff, swollen, and seriously in need of relaxation, I decided to stop by. I was shown into a very clean, professional massage room. Nice. I dropped a generous tip on the counter as usual. (I hate having to haggle during the massage. Ruins the mood. Also, avoids a potentially incriminating discussion.). As usual, I give all of the signs that I'm not LEO and that I really, really need a "special massage".

So the massage starts and it is excellent. It is very skilled, very relaxing, and sensual. The environment is great. The music is nice. The masseuse has hands that are soft and creamy like they've been soaking in lotion since the day she was been born. I really didn't have a good look at her until the flip. When I flipped over, I was very pleased. Asian chick, guessing mid-30's, very very cute. Luxurious long black hair, very soft features, probably about 110 lbs, decent cleavage, wearing what looks to be a school girl outfit. I'm bracing myself cause I was already backed up before I set foot in the place, now I've had 50 minutes of stimulation, and this chick has proven that she has great hands. So I'm beginning to wonder if it's possible to pass out from an orgasm. If so, I'm going to find out in about 5 minutes. She finally has nothing else left to massage except Mr. Johnson and. You guessed it! I get shut down. No amount of begging will change her mind. She says that the owner will fire any employee that crosses the line and she doesn't want to lose her job.

So, if you're looking for a fantastic legit massage. Give the place a go. If you're looking for more, you should look elsewhere.

Humpfree
10-15-12, 21:48
i tryed to post a link. didn't work. sorry

Cob7070
10-15-12, 23:07
i tryed to post a link. didn't work. sorryPM please.

Trippylad
10-16-12, 20:21
[QUOTE=Datsurman; 1571329]Got a reco for 2300 west armitage a couple days ago. It seems like they are trying to stay way way under the radar because I could find no advertisement on BP and wouldn't even know that there was a spa there if it weren't for a recommendation from a reliable brother on the board. Anywho, based on his glowing recommendation and the fact that several of my muscles were stiff, swollen, and seriously in need of relaxation, I decided to stop by. I was shown into a very clean, professional massage room. Nice. I dropped a generous tip on the counter as usual. (I hate having to haggle during the massage. Ruins the mood. Also, avoids a potentially incriminating discussion.). As usual, I give all of the signs that I'm not LEO and that I really, really need a "special massage".

Nighthawk1955
10-16-12, 22:15
Need I say more? Gunnison Spa.The dust there has dust on it!

NigelEr
10-18-12, 00:28
If anyone does know where cici went from Therapy. Let me know. Very nice!

Gopher88
10-18-12, 10:15
If anyone does know where cici went from Therapy. Let me know. Very nice!From Therapy? Is thet a Spa? Where is it at? I know fore Cici's maybe more.

Gopher88
10-18-12, 10:20
[QUOTE=Datsurman; 1571329]Got a reco for 2300 west armitage a couple days ago. It seems like they are trying to stay way way under the radar because I could find no advertisement on BP and wouldn't even know that there was a spa there if it weren't for a recommendation from a reliable brother on the board. Anywho, based on his glowing recommendation and the fact that several of my muscles were stiff, swollen, and seriously in need of relaxation, I decided to stop by. I was shown into a very clean, professional massage room. Nice. I dropped a generous tip on the counter as usual. (I hate having to haggle during the massage. Ruins the mood. Also, avoids a potentially incriminating discussion.). As usual, I give all of the signs that I'm not LEO and that I really, really need a "special massage".You need to look a little harder. Seek and you will Find.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-massage-special-55hr/12687640

Nighthawk1955
10-18-12, 11:21
From Therapy? Is thet a Spa? Where is it at? I know fore Cici's maybe more.G88. I think this is a different CiCi.

NigelEr
10-18-12, 15:11
Cici was at Therapy spa near petersen / kedzie.

Also anyone know sue at devon spa on devon? Or other good MP in this area. Any favs at B D massage?

Fulu66
10-18-12, 23:58
I keep seeing adds for latina massuesses such as this one.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/now-open-polish-and-latina-girls-25/6364600

Does anybody know if these are even worth my time? The only advantage is I don't have to go out of my way.

NeverTell
10-19-12, 06:09
I tried out Midway Spa and got Je*ca. She is a cute little spinner. Good massage but no happy ending. I did coax her into letting me do myself while she watched.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-massage-at-harlem-and-archer/13438779

ElginMonk
10-19-12, 06:10

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/now-open-polish-and-latina-girls-25/6364600

Does anybody know if these are even worth my time? The only advantage is I don't have to go out of my way.This place has been around for a long long time. Everything is on the menu at fairly decent prices.

Jayp80
10-19-12, 07:33
They have been around for a few years at 2 different locations. I've been about 3 times and seen three different girls.

Does anybody know if these are even worth my time? The only advantage is I don't have to go out of my way.

Geek
10-19-12, 10:27

Does anybody know if these are even worth my time? The only advantage is I don't have to go out of my way.This is the operation that used to be over on Pulaski. Haven't been there in months and the girls seem to change often, so I can't comment on current talent, but they have pretty standard menu offerings.

Nudus81
10-19-12, 10:27
There is a CICI that used to work at Elegant (remember Elegant) she now works out of her house near midway. Sorry newbie's she has asked me to not share her number, so don't ask.

Cici was at Therapy spa near petersen / kedzie.

Also anyone know sue at devon spa on devon? Or other good MP in this area. Any favs at B D massage?

BigDog16
10-19-12, 13:51

Does anybody know if these are even worth my time? The only advantage is I don't have to go out of my way.#1 These two girls have a setup on the southwest side. It is in a basement that is sectioned off like you hear about with illegals living in the city (actually kind of depressing). Shitty part of town. Standard rates apply on a full menu. I had an appointment with the pink panties and she was great (may have been the wttest kittly I have ever experienced). I saw her friend and would like to go back for an appointment with her.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/latinas-masseuses-22/13006231

#2 There were some latinas working out of a storefront on pulaski but I have not seen their ads lately. I have seen two girls here. One is puerto rican and skinny. The other is mexican (I think) and kind of thicker. Someone had a great review recently on the mexican (she kind of gets off on a little domination). I know I was grabbing her and she expressed that she liked it.

#3 I would avoid this one. It is an apartment on the northside. She is short and thick and the massage is nonexistent. And, upon exiting, I think her mom and her kid were in the other room. That is bad mojo.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-by-cuty-and-beautiful-latinas-girl-23/10312898

Fulu66
10-19-12, 20:20
Sounds like I would need to be fluent in spanish. So the. 4 is for the door and. 6+ is everyting else.

ChezBone
10-20-12, 07:41
You just need to go back a couple of times. The menu will expand.

I tried out Midway Spa and got Je*ca. She is a cute little spinner. Good massage but no happy ending. I did coax her into letting me do myself while she watched.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-massage-at-harlem-and-archer/13438779

ChiTownP
10-20-12, 18:54
Read the reports about this place and decided to check it out. Made an appointment and was told to call back once I was at a particular intersection. The place was not too far from it. Asked for the 1 hr massage and was led into a room. Jenny came in and gave me an excellent massage. She is a pretty Latina and asked me if I wanted more. Discussed the options and cost and went with the full package. Started out with CBJ and then pounded her for the rest. Jenny got into it and spoke dirty in Spanish.

The total package was $$ [door fee. 6 was separate] but I hadn't got some in a long time. The girl was very wet and enjpyed it. Might try the south side options and see if the cost is less.