PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Horny Massage2
08-24-07, 18:01
Went to see Coco yesterday....
All in all a great experience for 1.60 but wished Flo wasn't in town.

It has happened to all of us at one time or another. When it happened to me I was young and new to the hobby. That was actually my first time at a U.S. type of parlor and it was years ago. I learned fast from the first error in judgement. But back then I had no place to look for intel. Now we have the forum. In this forum we share information. If you guys would read the forum, you can avoid overpaying and being taken. I can tell you I would not give up 160 for a rub and some french lessons.

The way I see it, you were due a discount because of the missing service.
You should have mentioned it to her, when she told you about the Flo. She should have mentioned that important item upfront when you got there. Since she didn't, she did you wrong. You were already there, already got the massage ............

I'm glad you enjoyed the experience. Thats always a plus. Hopefully next time you'll get the full service. Just my .02

Nicky Forza
08-24-07, 22:41
I went to Senina's a couple weeks ago and was told they also do Thai massage. I have never had a Thai massage. I'm curious but I need a little more info before I spend my hard earned bucks. Can anyone in the forum give me an idea what a Thai massage is like?

Musei
08-24-07, 23:42
Finally got around to tracking down my old friend Suzie at Modern Wave Salon near Halsted on 26th Street and was warmly greeted with a kiss and a hug. Modern Wave appears to be Russian owned that is clean and comfortable with everyone being friendly but with not too much of a good thing. The massage is a REAL bargain at $45/hr and as with anyone experienced being touched by Suzie, worth every penny. Left with a genuine smile (very happy) and expecting a good nights sleep this evening. FYI... Suzie sometimes does a TuiNa technique that is special for people that happen to have insomnia, ask her. I went with the 2 hour massage and left an $80 tip.

Quimby
08-25-07, 15:43
Went to see Coco yesterday. Saw her ad on CL several times and read a few reviews here. Decided to give her a try since I was heading south. Made the call and said I would arrive in 30 minutes. Was told to call from downstairs. Went up and was pleased to see it was the same girl as in the ad. Mid to late 30's and LITTLE. She couldn't have been more than 4' 11" and 110# and B cup size. Started out talking and she remarked how good looking I was and did I have a different girl every Saturday. Got me undressed and started out on a nice massage. After a nice massage she gave me a nice feather touch rub down. On the flip she massaged my legs and then told me, in her broken english, her Aunt Flo was in town. but she would gladly give me her mouth and finish with her hand. She was so worried about me being upset it was pretty funny. I told her that would be just fine. She continued to massage me and then started in on the boys. After a while she started the BJ and she went at it for a time. Then she gave me a look like what the hell is taking you so long??!! So I told her just her hand was ok. She went to the HJ and BJ route then she told me her jaw was too tired so she would have to finish with her hand. She went at that for a time then told me next time I have to give her a massage because I wore out her mouth and arms! Got cleaned up and she gave me a nice head massage. When I was dressed she gave me her cell number and took mine. She walked me to the door and gave me several kisses and told me to come back next time for more fun. All in all a great experience for 1.60 but wished Flo wasn't in town.Just had her myself today. It was very enjoyable. Quite the spinner. Firm little body. Reminded me of Nina from Sing, just younger version. D2 should try her. Very determined to give a good massage and it was. She is very bendy, (ankles as earriings(;}) Heh heh. Balls deep, she gets into it. All for 1.6 Cleaned me up and gave the face and head massage. gave her digits to me for return visit. Nice locale on Mich ave.

Arlogu
08-25-07, 22:49
I went to Senina's a couple weeks ago and was told they also do Thai massage. I have never had a Thai massage. I'm curious but I need a little more info before I spend my hard earned bucks. Can anyone in the forum give me an idea what a Thai massage is like?

If they do it right, Thai massage can be excellent, but the full routine is 2 hours. It's a pressure/stretch sequence which ends up being nicely invigorating. Extras of course are extra.

In Thailand they give you loose pajamas to wear and start off with washing your feet. Among the things they do is to apply pressure to cut off circulation to your legs and arms - weird, but it's ok. Another thing that blew my mind was that while face down, they pick up your ankles and walk toward your face until all your body but your upper chest and arms are up in the air. I didn't know I bent like that.

By the way, a great 2 hour massage was about $10 in Thailand a few years ago. I have had a couple here but they were about $120 for 90 minutes, no extras.

Let us all know how they approach it there.

Arlo

Nicky Forza
08-25-07, 23:39
If they do it right, Thai massage can be excellent, but the full routine is 2 hours. It's a pressure/stretch sequence which ends up being nicely invigorating. Extras of course are extra.

In Thailand they give you loose pajamas to wear and start off with washing your feet. Among the things they do is to apply pressure to cut off circulation to your legs and arms - weird, but it's ok. Another thing that blew my mind was that while face down, they pick up your ankles and walk toward your face until all your body but your upper chest and arms are up in the air. I didn't know I bent like that.

By the way, a great 2 hour massage was about $10 in Thailand a few years ago. I have had a couple here but they were about $120 for 90 minutes, no extras.

Let us all know how they approach it there.

ArloThanks much. Will do.

Azn Expression
08-26-07, 17:54
I am very new to this and I can see some of you guys are pros at it already haha, but I was wondering about where I can start, I've looked up some website and such and got reviews of some girls and such, but I was wondering if you guys knew anything about a girl named mercedes on craigslist heres a link (http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ers/404860808.html) also I tried calling coco once and wasn't too sure if it was going to be unsafe or not so I decided on not going as I didn't have a freind to go with just incase it was one of those pimp places or what not but I am thinking about trying her tonight. Any other good suggestions for a beginner to?

Skonsk
08-27-07, 09:17

Last April when I was still going to Senina and hoping that things would go back to the way they were before things tigntened up - Lisa insisted I have a Thai massage. The only difference I could tell between it the massages she had given to me the last couple of times and the thai massage was that I was on a matreess on the floor - instead of on a massage table. This made groping harder and was the last time I ever went to Senina

Nicky Forza
08-27-07, 12:01
Last April when I was still going to Senina and hoping that things would go back to the way they were before things tigntened up - Lisa insisted I have a Thai massage. The only difference I could tell between it the massages she had given to me the last couple of times and the thai massage was that I was on a matreess on the floor - instead of on a massage table. This made groping harder and was the last time I ever went to SeninaThanks, that was the kind of answer I was looking for. Lisa gave me the most energetic full body massage that I have ever had with a lot attention to the the & be area. I wanted to try the thai massage without giving up the benefits of the regular massage.

Barney
08-27-07, 12:05
I am very new to this and I can see some of you guys are pros at it already haha, but I was wondering about where I can start, I've looked up some website and such and got reviews of some girls and such, but I was wondering if you guys knew anything about a girl named mercedes on craigslist heres a link (http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ers/404860808.html) also I tried calling coco once and wasn't too sure if it was going to be unsafe or not so I decided on not going as I didn't have a freind to go with just incase it was one of those pimp places or what not but I am thinking about trying her tonight. Any other good suggestions for a beginner to?

If you read her ad I think it says a 30 min french lesson is $200. a little steep for me. Also read the post about the provider was on the rag (she should of taken off work or charged him alot less), and gave a french lesson instead of FS for $160. Now days they have a birth control pill where thay only get their monthly every 3 months. Good idea and when they do get their period they should take a few days off until its over. Barney

PeoplesElbow
08-27-07, 14:07
There is a larger ad for this place in the Sun Times. Anyone TOFTT yet? I called and they said an appointment is required. $95 for an hour is also steep.

Bullshit
08-27-07, 14:31
Hay everyone, im back after almost 3 months away, had some family stuff i was dealing with, but no one cares about that.

Sorry to any and all who have been PMing me, I just logged in and am reading PM's and back posts trying to get up to date on everything.

Trying to get back into the game but need some help on finding a girl at Aj salon. I had been going to Aj for some time and got close to Cici, but befor I left I was told by someone there that she didnt work there anymore.

At the time I didnt think to much of it because I had seen her many times befor and every time some other girl there would try to get me to stop seeing Cici and to start seeing her. I would call and be told that she was off, even when I knew she was working or I would go in and be told she was with someone, twice as i was crossing the street to the jewel parking lot back to my car, she ran out the door yelling for me to came back.

Most of the girls didnt like her because she had so many returning people and because she kept to her self most of the time.

I was hopeing to see her again but when I called I got the gay guy who sits up front on the phone and he told me sorry she was gone. I beleave him because he has no reason to lie and because he has always been nice to me.

What im asking is if anyone knows what happened to her and/or if she is working some other place?

Whisper2000
08-27-07, 18:07
If anyone has information on Gabrielka, it would be appreciated.

http://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/gabrielka

Shrooms
08-28-07, 02:54
I'm actually pretty sure this is legit. They've posted before with a four handed massage.

http://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/gabrielka

Legacy
08-28-07, 07:52

http://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/gabrielkaI have seen Gabrielka a couple of times for her 4 hand massage special. Very good massage from both. Covered at all times and they are both legitimate. No extras to be had. If you want a nice massage without extras then I would recommend them.

Member #5481
08-28-07, 09:10
A good but unfortunately legit massage the one time I went. The girl that did the massage with her was young and cute. All it did was get me revved up so I had to stop at an AMP on the way home. This was several months ago though.

Whisper2000
08-28-07, 21:30
By trying to keep my travel time under 20 minutes, I seem to keep landing on self-service joints.

Thanks for the information.

Chi Guy
08-28-07, 22:34
A good but unfortunately legit massage the one time I went. The girl that did the massage with her was young and cute. All it did was get me revved up so I had to stop at an AMP on the way home. This was several months ago though.

I also saw Gabrielka some time last year. Very good legit massage - nothing more.

Member #5481
08-29-07, 14:20
The responses about Gabrielka got me thinking as I think it is funny that so many of us obviously went to Gabrielka (and her friend) for extras that were not available.

I know when I was there the radar, as always, was on full alert and to me it seemed like a situation that there was no use even trying because it seemed blatantly obvious that nothing was going to happen. I have had that happen a few times where I did not even employ the initial subtle hints as it seemed pointless.

Did you all feel the same way and not try or did anyone make a move or directly ask?

On another note I paid a second visit to Mercy and had a better time with Maggie. Not as cute as Wendy but better mileage.

Tee

PeoplesElbow
08-29-07, 15:34
I paid my first visit today. It was weird experience. When you walk in, it is your typical crappy Asian nail/beauty salon. You have to take your shoes off to go upstairs. Upstairs is friggin beautiful. Just like the pics on Craigslist. I opted for 1 hour with the table massage for $65 (a $10 discount today).

I was assigned an old hag and started to walk out. They then gave me Coco who is cute, maybe a 6 on the AMP scale. She has a great personality.

The table shower was thorough. She washed EVERYWHERE leading me to believe that extras were available. The massage was really good. She brushed the privates several times. On the flip, she used way too much oil. SHE ALSO REFUSED TO GIVE ANY EXTRAS! She encouraged me to perform self service.

I left a small tip. Like I said, the experience was strange.

Nicky Forza
08-29-07, 17:09
I paid my first visit today. It was weird experience. When you walk in, it is your typical crappy Asian nail/beauty salon. You have to take your shoes off to go upstairs. Upstairs is friggin beautiful. Just like the pics on Craigslist. I opted for 1 hour with the table massage for $65 (a $10 discount today).

I was assigned an old hag and started to walk out. They then gave me Coco who is cute, maybe a 6 on the AMP scale. She has a great personality.

The table shower was thorough. She washed EVERYWHERE leading me to believe that extras were available. The massage was really good. She brushed the privates several times. On the flip, she used way too much oil. SHE ALSO REFUSED TO GIVE ANY EXTRAS! She encouraged me to perform self service.

I left a small tip. Like I said, the experience was strange.I think the first masseuse they offered you might have been Lisa. She's not a real pretty girl and doesn't dress sexy but gives a GREAT massage. I think she might be a little self-conscious that she's not extremely pretty because when I was there she did the table shower and then told me that Coco would do the massage. When I asked why, she said "OK, I'll do the massage too". She probably thought I didn't like her at first.

I was very satisfied. I would definately go back.

Chi Guy
08-29-07, 18:08

I left a small tip. Like I said, the experience was strange.

Probably more than any other place, the more you go, the more you get at Senina. If you stop going for a while and go back, a lot of the times it's like you're starting from scratch. That's been my experience and it sounds like several others have also received the same treatment.

All in all, I'd still have to say that they are the best the city has to offer as far as AMP's.

JimmyBLong
08-30-07, 08:03
Curiousity was high after going to their website and not finding any helpful reviews online. Decided to TOFTT and report. They charge $89 for an hour long massage but that can include a mud bath, jacuzzi, fashion show, a game of darts, plus other things. They have a couple of one person saunas but no table shower. Staff was atrractive white/hispanic and friendly. Very relaxing attitude here. After a quick shower and a really excellent massage the question was asked of me if there was anything else I needed. A full menu of items was discussed ranging from $100-$250 and although I opted for the lowest priced item it was still enthusiastically delivered like I ordered the most expensive. Lots of smiles during the session which was totally relaxing.

Musei
08-30-07, 16:21
I am a monger that once in while, just loves getting a legit massage knowing that there will be no play or a chance of it... just so I can really relax. I was talking to a buddy of mine and he said that TLC 88 was where he goes for the best legit massage around. Went there last fall but not since but I have gone 4 times lately and drew 2 different Chinese girls 2 times each and the massage was great from both. I was going to keep this to myself but I figure sometimes every monger needs a real chance to just relax without the elevated heartbeat of the chase for what we all want.

No play at all, but like I said, It was great and I will go back to just relax.

Love It
08-31-07, 12:51
Tried the Elegant,
Tried Anna (older) and Jeanine (younger, hot bod). The first is a great massage with a good finish the second is younger with a tight bod but neither good massage nor a good finish.
love it

Chi Guy
08-31-07, 15:18
Curiousity was high after going to their website and not finding any helpful reviews online. Decided to TOFTT and report. They charge $89 for an hour long massage but that can include a mud bath, jacuzzi, fashion show, a game of darts, plus other things. They have a couple of one person saunas but no table shower. Staff was atrractive white/hispanic and friendly. Very relaxing attitude here. After a quick shower and a really excellent massage the question was asked of me if there was anything else I needed. A full menu of items was discussed ranging from $100-$250 and although I opted for the lowest priced item it was still enthusiastically delivered like I ordered the most expensive. Lots of smiles during the session which was totally relaxing.

$100-$250 tip? I'm afraid to ask what the "lowest priced item" was.

Nicky Forza
08-31-07, 18:02
Tried the Elegant,

Tried Anna (older) and Jeanine (younger, hot bod). The first is a great massage with a good finish the second is younger with a tight bod but neither good massage nor a good finish.

Love itElegant has the most unattractive line up of girls that I have ever seen.

I was there yesterday after afternoon (Wednesday)....got a massage from Ana...she seemed so sad and worked in a very mechanical fashion. I think these girls get burned out after about 6 months.

The walls are like paper as they do not block any sound. I could clearly hear the conversation of the client next door even though they were not talking loudly.

About Jeanine...can you describe her? I think she might be the same girl that goes by the name of Lisa.

Whtsoxguy
09-01-07, 17:42
Hey! You guys are great with "real deal" information on these massage places. I'm going to be visiting the NW suburbs this weekend and was thinking about checking out Pine Spa in Libertyville. Any "insider" information or recommendations?

Thanks

Chi Guy
09-02-07, 09:26
Hey! You guys are great with "real deal" information on these massage places. I'm going to be visiting the NW suburbs this weekend and was thinking about checking out Pine Spa in Libertyville. Any "insider" information or recommendations?

Thanks

Check out the "Libertyville Spas" thread under "Waukegan/Gurnee."

GoldenGreek
09-02-07, 13:14
Some of you guys may remember there was a video making the rounds on this forum and the International forum some months back. It was showing a "chinese" massage, The guy sat on a chair for the shower and the girl cleaned every part of him and then some. Then the massage was on what looked like an inflatable raft. My question. Is there anywhere in the Chicago area that provides showers and massages like that? The video looked so hot, I've always wanted to try it. And I can't aford to fly to China. They'll make me eat paint with lead in it.

Stinky OutCan you provide a link to that video?

GoldenGreek
09-02-07, 13:18
Anyone have an info on Rachel Renee?

Busty Smooth Seductress 40DDD - w4m - 31http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ers/403177759.htmlYou are a brave man.

Love It
09-02-07, 19:35
HV,
Jeanie is late 20s, chubby cheeks, little behind, maybe an A cup..hair to shoulders. Quite inexperienced and not very engaging.
love it

PussyPoker
09-02-07, 22:01
I was there on Wed. nite. Papasan said they were building a shower room. It was a little hard getting my massage with all the sawing and hammering going on. There was a new girl working tonight. I only no this because she walked in on Jeanie and me TWICE. They have 3 rooms. 2 have doors and 1 has a folding door. This is the middle room and I think they keep most of there supplys here. I happened to be in that room and she walked in as I was working my magic on Jeanie. I don't no you was more embarrass, Jeanie or the new girl. The second time Jeanie was working on making my friend very happy. As for Jeanie, I only go there to see her. We have made a good connection.

Nicky Forza
09-03-07, 14:42
Yesterday (Sunday) I made another trip to Senina. Decided I'the request Coco this time. When I arrived I was greeted by a receptionist who was a young, tall, pretty, intelligent Chinese girl who spoke perfect English. (I guess Papasan took the day off.) I paid her my money, parked my shoes in the shoe rack and went upstairs for the table shower and massage. Coco followed a few minutes later and showed me to my massage room where I got out of my clothes and donned a towel that she gave me. We then went over to the ts room. This time I brought with me a waterproof plastic envelope to place my wallet into, as I felt uncomfortable leaving it in the massage room.

The ts was very thorough and no part of me was left dirty, . Did a pretty good job of detailing. She dried me down well with a towel. Then back to the massage room. With the little English that she spoke she asked me did I prefer hard, medium or soft. I chose medium which was probably the right choice since Coco couldn’t possibly weigh more than 95 lbs including the water that splashed on her when she gave me the ts.

The massage was generally very good. But in some ways a little unusual. It was a Swedish type massage that was very relaxing. But after about 20 minutes she apparently started to get little tired and she sat on the edge of the table with her back to me, then massaged one thigh using one hand only. While she was in that position I volunteered to massage her back for her, which she seemed to appreciate. After about 5 minutes of this I asked her if she could please use both hands, to which she complied. Coco never smiled once during the entire session. Except when I gave her the tip.

The massage was similar to the ts in that she was very thorough. Every part of me received attention. Which I liked, but when I asked her to please massage more the inner thigh she said "No, you can do that for yourself. " and then placed my hand there. She then continued with the massage and worked on the very spot that I had requested. There must have been some kind of a communication problem. She probably thought that I was asking for a HR which I actually was not.

She finished the massage with light feathery strokes along the length of my body which was very pleasant and relaxing.

All in all the whole thing was a good experience and I would definitely go back.

Ts 20 looks 4½
Massage 65 attitude uh...acceptable
Tip 25 quality of massage 8

Chrisj321
09-04-07, 16:06
Got around to seeing her again to see if I would get a better time. For all you naysayers who chided me for paying full price and not raising a fuss before let me just say good thing come to those who wait. Went to see her at 12:30 and didn't leave until 2:15 and that's only because I had somewhere to go. Excellent massage followed by some BBBJ then I asked if she allowed DATY and she said no no. But after a little more BJ she said ok just a little. 15 mins and 5 O's later she told me I was no good cuz I made heer lose control. We moved to mish then cowgirl and finished up doggy at which point she fell asleep on my chest. A true GFE. Se woke up and apologized and cleaned me up and asked me did I want to wait for her to take a shower but I had somewhere to get to. I will definitely be giving her a call back!!

Whisper2000
09-04-07, 23:11
I've met a few massage therapists who will not offer extras but are happy to let me finish the job myself. Generally, it's hard to ask why because of language differences. One time a girl pointed at her massage certification on the wall while massaging all around the area.

Any thoughts on what is the different? ...or am I just going about this the wrong way?

Dent55
09-06-07, 11:46
Reconize any hobbiest!! Only if we could find this place, for real.

http://www.soapymassage.com/main.html

PeoplesElbow
09-06-07, 12:35
I've met a few massage therapists who will not offer extras but are happy to let me finish the job myself. Generally, it's hard to ask why because of language differences. One time a girl pointed at her massage certification on the wall while massaging all around the area.

Any thoughts on what is the different? ...or am I just going about this the wrong way?

Legal issues and thier own personal boundaries? That's the only thing I can think of.

PeoplesElbow
09-06-07, 12:35

Goddamn that would be nice!

BTW, has anyone been finished off during the shower phase?

Mr Stinky
09-06-07, 13:02

I can't be sure, but I think the guy in the second video is Lefty from Milwaukee. Then again, maybe not. This guys dick is too big to be Lefty.

Stinky Out

Member #5481
09-06-07, 13:41
Takes me back to my days visiting Thailand. I even got a soapy massage in a 5 star hotel in Bangkok.

Chi Guy
09-06-07, 16:46

Damn, I knew I should've worn the fake nose and sunglasses!

Goddamn that would be nice!

BTW, has anyone been finished off during the shower phase?

Yes. At Tan & Spa in Aurora, I had my eyes closed during the table shower. Next thing I know, Jeannie has stripped and has her pussy over my face. We had our session right there in the shower. Nice surprise. I didn't last long. Next time I went, she was gone. In her place was a not-so-good-looking older Korean woman and her damn dog that would stay in the room during the session. And yes, the dog stayed on the sidelines. That's not my scene.

Goat Trotter
09-07-07, 01:30
You talking about Sennina bud?

I call BS on that story if it's Sennina.

Got around to seeing her again to see if I would get a better time. For all you naysayers who chided me for paying full price and not raising a fuss before let me just say good thing come to those who wait. Went to see her at 12:30 and didn't leave until 2:15 and that's only because I had somewhere to go. Excellent massage followed by some BBBJ then I asked if she allowed DATY and she said no no. But after a little more BJ she said ok just a little. 15 mins and 5 O's later she told me I was no good cuz I made heer lose control. We moved to mish then cowgirl and finished up doggy at which point she fell asleep on my chest. A true GFE. Se woke up and apologized and cleaned me up and asked me did I want to wait for her to take a shower but I had somewhere to get to. I will definitely be giving her a call back!!

GoldenGreek
09-07-07, 03:18
You talking about Sennina bud?

I call BS on that story if it's Sennina.He is talking about Coco.

Musei
09-07-07, 12:12
He is talking about Coco.

Yeah I see, but if is Coco at Senina then the is pretty much out of character for her... I agree.

GoldenGreek
09-07-07, 14:55
Yeah I see, but if is Coco at Senina then the is pretty much out of character for her... I agree.From what I gather she is an escort / apartment girl.

Bebop60
09-07-07, 18:12
Finally got up to Thai Palace (check CL, everything you need to know is there). Called, was directed to park near location (north side near Guitar Center), and make second call. Second call gave me directions, I rang bell, buzzed in, met by beautiful almost 6 foot tall asian named Karen, with long hair and gorgeous 34-36D's (that were probably fake) but definitely gorgeous in a pair of daisy dukes and a lacy bra. Other girl was also pretty, 5'2-3" Chinese with short hair but nice smile and rack too. I was escorted to a bedroom where I placed the standard apartment donation in the provided envelope and proceeded to undress. She insisted on starting with a less than mediocre massage followed by some nice teasing. On the flip, she disrobed and began kissing and sucking my nipples and kissing my chest and stomach. She proceeded to wrap my rascal and gave a superb CBJ for several minutes. Once I was thoroughly motivated, she laid down and we did mish and doggie. She was nice and motivated, acted like she really enjoyed getting into what she was doing and wanted me to have a great time. After I exploded, she wrapped herself in a towel and went to get a hot towel and cleaned me thoroughly. She then massaged my legs and talked about how she was in town for 10 days and then another group of women would arrive. She said she lives in the US but doesn't work near her home and chooses travel to earn some money and go home. Her English was very good, she said she hoped I would come back as they are much more relaxed after your first time there.

I recommend Karen and I may go back to try the other babe also.

PeoplesElbow
09-07-07, 20:02
Yeah I see, but if is Coco at Senina then the is pretty much out of character for her... I agree.
In all seriousness, there should be some clarification. Coco at Senina is a nice girl and does not do extras. If everyone is so worried about LE on this board, let's not start a vicious rumor about a nice girl who is just trying to make a buck the legit way.

LapDogg
09-08-07, 00:19
In all seriousness, there should be some clarification. Coco at Senina is a nice girl and does not do extras. If everyone is so worried about LE on this board, let's not start a vicious rumor about a nice girl who is just trying to make a buck the legit way.

In al seriousness, he is/was talking about Coco from CL... if you read the past threads you all would know this....

Tencan
09-08-07, 09:27
I have seen her a few times. She has a much bigger belly than in the pics. Huge tits and open to most requests. Will bbbj and swallow, like sgreek, but that is covered. Her house where she does incalls is a rundown and smells of mildew. She is hard to get hold of sometimes, and forgets appointments....but she loves to swallow and gets enthusiastic during the session. Worth the money...but you are getting what you paid for.
You are a brave man.

Al Bundy78
09-08-07, 14:55
Finally got up to Thai Palace (check CL, everything you need to know is there)... I was escorted to a bedroom where I placed the standard apartment donation in the provided envelope and proceeded to undress. Sounds like you had a great time. What was the standard donation? Was it a flat rate or were there donation options for upgrades?

PeoplesElbow
09-08-07, 23:08
In al seriousness, he is/was talking about Coco from CL... if you read the past threads you all would know this....

My bad. You got me.

Goat Trotter
09-09-07, 00:02
My bad too...

My bad. You got me.

Arlogu
09-10-07, 18:24
There were a couple of posts on this one in the last few weeks. Perhaps no more... No hobbiests were busted there ... whew ... but read on...

Prostitution charges follow Dempster bust

September 6, 2007
By NICK KATZ | STAFF WRITER
Two people were arrested and a third turned over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement after Morton Grove police last week closed down what they say was a house of prostitution operating in a former men's spa.

Henry Leong, 37, of 332 Cermak, Chicago, who police said was operating the illegal business, was charged with keeping a place of prostitution. Amy Nguyen, 33, of 6604 Cortez, Ocean Springs, Miss., who police said was an employee of the operation, was charged with prostitution.

A second employee, Graciela Falcon-Guerrero, 36, of 817 W. Lakeview, Chicago, was turned over to Immigration and Custom's Enforcement after police determined that she had an active outstanding order for deportation.

Nguyen and Leong are to appear in court Oct.11.

Morton Grove Police Cmdr. Brian Bolger said the business was operating out of the Renovo Spa, 5641 Dempster St. He said police received a tip that prostitution was going on in the building that had previously housed a legitimate men's spa.

"We became aware of some illegal activity there," Bolger said, adding that the department received a tip from an "anonymous citizen."

He said undercover officers visited the business more than once and determined that in fact prostitutes were operating there rather than one employee acting alone.

"That's how we determined it was more widespread," Bolger said. "It wasn't a freelancer operating on their own account."

An undercover officer returned Aug. 28 and requested a massage. During the course of the massage Nguyen propositioned him for a sex act in exchange for $50, Bolger said.

Bolger said Falcon-Guerrero was living at the spa when officers busted the business. "We found living quarters in the salon," he said.

Bolger, noting that Nguyen has a Mississippi address, said women apparently were being moved through the Morton Grove spa, rotated among other facilities in other parts of the country.

But he said the woman appeared to know what they were doing and were not being forced to work as prostitutes.

"It was not servitude or anything," he said.

The Renovo Spa for Men originally opened early last year offering upscale services such as haircuts, massages, cigars, TV lounges, steam and other luxury services.

The business later closed and was taken over at some point by Leong, police said.

"This type of activity won't be tolerated in Morton Grove," Bolger said.

Chi Guy
09-11-07, 22:22
There were a couple of posts on this one in the last few weeks. Perhaps no more... No hobbiests were busted there ... whew ... but read on...

Prostitution charges follow Dempster bust

September 6, 2007
By NICK KATZ | STAFF WRITER
Two people were arrested and a third turned over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement after Morton Grove police last week closed down what they say was a house of prostitution operating in a former men's spa.

Henry Leong, 37, of 332 Cermak, Chicago, who police said was operating the illegal business, was charged with keeping a place of prostitution. Amy Nguyen, 33, of 6604 Cortez, Ocean Springs, Miss., who police said was an employee of the operation, was charged with prostitution.

A second employee, Graciela Falcon-Guerrero, 36, of 817 W. Lakeview, Chicago, was turned over to Immigration and Custom's Enforcement after police determined that she had an active outstanding order for deportation.

Nguyen and Leong are to appear in court Oct.11.

Morton Grove Police Cmdr. Brian Bolger said the business was operating out of the Renovo Spa, 5641 Dempster St. He said police received a tip that prostitution was going on in the building that had previously housed a legitimate men's spa.

"We became aware of some illegal activity there," Bolger said, adding that the department received a tip from an "anonymous citizen."

He said undercover officers visited the business more than once and determined that in fact prostitutes were operating there rather than one employee acting alone.

"That's how we determined it was more widespread," Bolger said. "It wasn't a freelancer operating on their own account."

An undercover officer returned Aug. 28 and requested a massage. During the course of the massage Nguyen propositioned him for a sex act in exchange for $50, Bolger said.

Bolger said Falcon-Guerrero was living at the spa when officers busted the business. "We found living quarters in the salon," he said.

Bolger, noting that Nguyen has a Mississippi address, said women apparently were being moved through the Morton Grove spa, rotated among other facilities in other parts of the country.

But he said the woman appeared to know what they were doing and were not being forced to work as prostitutes.

"It was not servitude or anything," he said.

The Renovo Spa for Men originally opened early last year offering upscale services such as haircuts, massages, cigars, TV lounges, steam and other luxury services.

The business later closed and was taken over at some point by Leong, police said.

"This type of activity won't be tolerated in Morton Grove," Bolger said.

It was only a matter of time.

Nicky Forza
09-13-07, 10:25
I wonder why the forum is so dead all of a sudden.

Nidhogg69
09-13-07, 12:24
In al seriousness, he is/was talking about Coco from CL... if you read the past threads you all would know this....Does anyone happen to have a link to an ad for her from CL? Searching for "Coco" in Chicago turns up either nothing or 1 woman, not sure it's the right Coco tho. Description or some details would help.

Goldenspy
09-13-07, 17:21
Does anyone happen to have a link to an ad for her from CL? Searching for "Coco" in Chicago turns up either nothing or 1 woman, not sure it's the right Coco tho. Description or some details would help.I think is "Cocoa"

TravelingVoye
09-15-07, 00:47
Just curious if anyone has visited this place. Feel free to PM or post a reply if so. Thanks in advance! TV

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ths/422669198.html

www.*******.com/orientalbeautyspa ••• 773-774-5808

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: see below
Date: 2007-09-14, 5:23PM CDT

www.*******.com/orientalbeautyspa

for a wonderful massage and steam

773-774-5808

TravelingVoye
09-15-07, 00:53
BODY WORKS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: serv-422855883@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-09-14, 9:52PM CDT

Hello, I am Lisa. I am (5’7” 130 36C 26 36). Are you a discriminating gentleman looking for a full body massage. I am outcall only. Let me come over and have you lay back, close your eyes and let me release all that tension. You will not be disappointed. Let your fetishes and fantasies be explored.

30 minutes - $150
60 minutes - $200
120 minutes - $250
Cash only

Exchange of cash is for time only. This is not an ad for prostitution and any money exchanged does not imply anything of a sexual nature. Anything occuring between me and a client is strictly that of two consenting adults.

Call (773)469-1950 No blocked numbers, text or email messages. No sexual or lewd conversation. Sessions will be discussed in person once payment for time is made.

Money exchanged in legal adult personal services for modeling is simply for time and companionship, anything that may or may not occur is a matter of personal choice and personal preference, between two consenting adults of legal age and is not contracted for nor, is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer of prostitution, fees charged are for time spent only. I do reserve the right to decline appointments as I deem necessary. By contacting me you agree to these terms and hereby agree that you are not part of any law enforcement agency using this advertisement for entrapment or for arrest. This is a contract you agree by contacting me.

Past Tense
09-15-07, 08:21
Travelling voyeur,

Oriental Beautty was written up 6 months or a year ago, look under Norridge maybe?

I stopped in. OK ususal AMP fair but a little pricey. Had an Ok session but not good enough to feel compelled to return. Over the years I've found a few gems (few and far between) all gone now, and am always looking for the next one. OB didn't qualify for me. Good luck.

Arlogu
09-17-07, 17:25
Decided to see if things have changed there. The Kims (They were all named Kim) under the old regime talked too much and gave altogether too much hassle in negotiating the finish.

This time was an uneven and somewhat weird experience.

Susan greeted me, collected .7 for the massage, took me to the table shower and gave me a thorough cleaning - nothing suggestive, but nothing ignored. Korean, late 30's, wiry, stretching for a 6 but a very nice rack.

Took a very brief time in the sauna which was barely 80 degrees and then was retrieved by Kim a short, strong woman... not attractive: 3? She took me back to the massage room and proceeded to give me a good Korean massage. As we approached the flip, given her looks, my plan was to skip the ending and slide out the door. Then she excused herself, left the room and was gone for 10-15 minutes. I was about to leave when Susan came in and started a very light touch, teasing massage on my backside.

Then it was time to flip. She asked what I needed. She wanted .8 for a BJ; .6 for a topless HR. Very high, right? But little head won the day. I took the second choice and discovered that awesome rack, up front and personal. She insisted on payment right then. She then did a nice job on the finish and brought a hot towel for cleanup at the end.

Would I repeat? Probably not, it could happen. Both the shower and the massage were well done, but there were 3 interruptions of my shower and massage when the door bell tolled. The switches between Susan and Kim and back were unannounced and took awhile to happen; probably due to poor communication.

Happy hunting,

Arlo

Horny Massage2
09-19-07, 03:18
Finally made a stop at CTM on Montrose. I've been meaning to go there for - oh about a year. If you are a fan of Eastern European women who really know how to give a massage, I suggest you give them a try. I got a 'REAL' full body massage and left the place totally relieved, I mean relaxed. The lady wasn't bad on the eyes either. I'd say maybe 35yrs old and a solid 7. Nice body and nice rack. $75 for an hour and she covered all areas. Yes, it was a full hour. Actually it was more like an hour and 10 minutes from start to finish.

Great massage - started uncovered, finished uncovered. Heres the best part - no talk of a tip at all. I hate it when they ask about the tip soon after the flip.

After the wipe down, she excused herself so I can get dressed. Not I would mind her staying in the room and helping me. So, I got dressed, went out and gave her a well 'earned' $40 tip. She accepted it and said thank you. I told her how thorough she was and how good she performed the massage. I then gave her a nice hug and told her I will see her again soon. I will be back.

Thanks to the two guys who posted about that place last year.

Donnie

Assman2008
09-19-07, 11:57
I went there about a year ago and had the same results. It's a nice clean safe spot. $75 for a fullbody massage. I gave her a $20 tip. Very friendly and not too bad on the eyes. Thin, nice small breasts, decent ass. I had Dana I'm not sure if there is more than once that works there.

Maniac Massage
09-19-07, 20:50
Finally made a stop at CTM on Montrose. I've been meaning to go there for - oh about a year. If you are a fan of Eastern European women who really know how to give a massage, I suggest you give them a try. I got a 'REAL' full body massage and left the place totally relieved, I mean relaxed. The lady wasn't bad on the eyes either. I'd say maybe 35yrs old and a solid 7. Nice body and nice rack. $75 for an hour and she covered all areas. Yes, it was a full hour. Actually it was more like an hour and 10 minutes from start to finish.

Great massage - started uncovered, finished uncovered. Heres the best part - no talk of a tip at all. I hate it when they ask about the tip soon after the flip.

After the wipe down, she excused herself so I can get dressed. Not I would mind her staying in the room and helping me. So, I got dressed, went out and gave her a well 'earned' $40 tip. She accepted it and said thank you. I told her how thorough she was and how good she performed the massage. I then gave her a nice hug and told her I will see her again soon. I will be back.

DonnieCan someone send me the details of this place? I am an avid EMP fan.

Teabagplain
09-19-07, 22:43
What is the nearest cross street? Montrose and?

How does it compare to Lisunia's? Obviously cheaper, but how does her performance stack up to Ivana's? (far and away the best massage provider I have ever seen)

Donnie

Gogogo
09-19-07, 23:59

DonnieWhat's the name of this place? Or it's location?

SpaSearch
09-20-07, 00:40
Forgive me for being a bit off topic, but has anyone found a legit place with a coed sauna or steam room where everyone's just sitting around in towels or less? I just got back from Austria, and the saunas in the hotels there are coed. And they all have signs on the doors that read, "no bathing suits allowed". It's like paradise, and there's not even a door charge!

I've heard the steam room at Mario Tricoci on Michigan Avenue is coed and that both men and women use it wearing just towels. I'the love to know of more places that.

Nicky Forza
09-20-07, 09:38
Forgive me for being a bit off topic, but has anyone found a legit place with a coed sauna or steam room where everyone's just sitting around in towels or less? I just got back from Austria, and the saunas in the hotels there are coed. And they all have signs on the doors that read, "no bathing suits allowed". It's like paradise, and there's not even a door charge!

I've heard the steam room at Mario Tricoci on Michigan Avenue is coed and that both men and women use it wearing just towels. I'the love to know of more places that.The only places that I know of where that's happening is at the nudist clubs and nudist resorts in the area. Most are open year round. There are coed hot tubs, swimming, showers, and everything else that you would find at a "normal" resort. It's all nude.

One place that we went to even had 3 bathrooms, one for men, one for women and one coed.

The whole experience is lots of fun. My wife and I have gone many times to these places and have made a lot of friends.

No overt sex or misbehaving is tolerated at these places. If you are not a polite and friendly person. Don't waste your time.

Since this is off topic you can PM me for more info.

Nicky Forza
09-20-07, 17:15
Someone told me that Elegant on 26th has a few new girls who have only been there about a week. I would appreciate any reviews.

Member #2116
09-21-07, 12:00
What is the name of the place?

What's the name of this place? Or it's location?

TheWoodButcher
09-21-07, 14:38
Can someone help me with any massage parlors on the south side? Maybe south burbs? I know of the chinatown few, and Crystal in Mateson which I've heard sucks these days. Anything else out there?

Chi Guy
09-21-07, 19:24
What is the name of the place?

Chicago Therapeutic Massage

I think it just says CTM on the door.

Teabagplain
09-22-07, 02:17
Yeah, I know you were answering the other person's question about the name. I had actually figured that one out already by searching the thread for entries containing 'Montrose'. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the address on the internet (searching for 'Chicago', 'therapeutic', and 'massage' doesn't narrow down the list very much) or the phone book. That's why I asked for the nearest cross street. I'm also not in Chicago very often anymore, so when I do visit, I don't want to waste my time driving up and down Montrose looking for the place...

Member #2116
09-22-07, 14:03
Where is the place?

Chicago Therapeutic Massage

I think it just says CTM on the door.

Alterxxx
09-22-07, 15:36
Someone told me that Elegant on 26th has a few new girls who have only been there about a week. I would appreciate any reviews.
Its on 26th and what? Does anyone got any reviews?

Paul Stearn
09-23-07, 11:49

How about TOFTT and you submit your first review.

Chi Guy
09-23-07, 15:24

It's between Wentworth and Wells. For reviews, use the search function.

Amp Middleman
09-23-07, 15:59
How about TOFTT and you submit your first review.I agree sir very nicely said.

Head First
09-24-07, 19:12
After reading previous about possibly some new talent at Elegant, I pointed my car towards 26th St. this afternoon. Never been there so I was getting excited as I normally do when exploring new hunting grounds. As I drove by searching for a parking space I glanced over to see the front door wide open. Another quick look at my outdoor thermometer told me it was 90 and they should have the air on inside. Thinking maybe it was just open for a minute I turned around and drove by again, but I could see all the way through to the back, so I just continued on past. I'll probably give it another shot, but on a cooler day.

Hubie13
09-24-07, 19:13
Where is the place?2956 Montrose.

Nicky Forza
09-24-07, 21:22
After reading previous about possibly some new talent at Elegant, I pointed my car towards 26th St. this afternoon. Never been there so I was getting excited as I normally do when exploring new hunting grounds. As I drove by searching for a parking space I glanced over to see the front door wide open. Another quick look at my outdoor thermometer told me it was 90 and they should have the air on inside. Thinking maybe it was just open for a minute I turned around and drove by again, but I could see all the way through to the back, so I just continued on past. I'll probably give it another shot, but on a cooler day.
They have window air conditioners in the massage rooms.

Juggy Gales
09-24-07, 23:12
Went in for a massage. Was told the person that would massage me still had 10mins left to go, so I said I'll be back in 15 as to not wait around and bump into anyone else. Came back and she was ready, Now I like my girls a little thick, And someone must of been taking care of me this evening cause she fit the Bill, Dark hair, Nice tits, Nice ass, Whole package, For me to give a 9 out is hard but I'm doing it. I can't remember her name I was in awe.

Opted for the shower before hand, then got into the room, She showed up 2mins later, Started massaging, Decent Massage, Then the Flip.

Left with a grin from ear to ear. All I can say is wow what an experience. I will be going back to see her soon. I don't wanna ruin my next experience, as 10 mongers run in there asking for so pm me for more info.

Also on the way out, it was kind of odd as it was the first time I ever bumped into someone on the way out. If it was someone here, How was your experience.

Member #1658
09-24-07, 23:46
Hey everyone,

How about helping out a fellow Senior Member? After RTFF, I have decided that I want to try out CTM when I am visiting Chicago (soon). But, even after RTFF I cannot seem to figure out where CTM is exactly. I know it's on Montrose, but that's about a 12 mile street, so if someone could PM me with a bit more of an exact location, I'd really appreciate it.

If I can ever return the favor for one of you on a Florida visit, I'll be happy to reciprocate.

Horny Massage2
09-25-07, 09:22
Let these guys do some homework. If they have some credible posts, ok, lets help em out with exact names, locations, etc. However, if they don't, then leave it alone. I don't want newbies or worse messing up good places.

If this shit continues I'll stop posting the good stuff.
Then I'll start filling the thread with my own questions and other crap vs actual posts.

...I think it just says CTM on the door.

Lurking
09-25-07, 12:21
Visited Victoria spa, located around damen and lawrence ave, last Monday. The spa is located on the south side of lawrence ave, next door to radioshack. You will need to ring the door bell to be let in.

I took the 65. 00 for 1hr massage which included a table shower. My massage therapist was a young hispanic girl, who was somewhat on the heavy side, but gave a surprising good massage. The massage covered all areas, including the flip. The tip requested was a little higher then what I am use to paying (50. 00), but was ending was worth the extra $.

Member #2116
09-25-07, 12:22
I'll be doing alot of research and posting with my results.

I have to say the craigslist ladies here look so much better than Cincinnati.

Chi Guy
09-25-07, 14:06
Let these guys do some homework. If they have some credible posts, ok, lets help em out with exact names, locations, etc. However, if they don't, then leave it alone. I don't want newbies or worse messing up good places.

If this shit continues I'll stop posting the good stuff.
Then I'll start filling the thread with my own questions and other crap vs actual posts.

Relax. The guy's had credible posts in the past. I gave him some very basic information. I didn't give away the store.

I've been doing this a long time and I've posted here and on other boards plenty over the years. I don't need you telling me who to help and who not to help.

Chi Guy
09-25-07, 14:10
Hey everyone,

How about helping out a fellow Senior Member? After RTFF, I have decided that I want to try out CTM when I am visiting Chicago (soon). But, even after RTFF I cannot seem to figure out where CTM is exactly. I know it's on Montrose, but that's about a 12 mile street, so if someone could PM me with a bit more of an exact location, I'd really appreciate it.

If I can ever return the favor for one of you on a Florida visit, I'll be happy to reciprocate.

They advertise online in Chicago Reader Classifieds (http://classifieds.chicagoreader.com/chicago/). Search for CTM and give 'em a call.

Skonsk
09-25-07, 16:55
Tried the HAIKU spa - i knew better - but -

Cute girl YUKI shorts and tank top.

Started talking - she asked me where I live - so then I asked her where she lives - she said chinatown. Asked if I had ever been there. I said yes, I go for massages there.

She made it clear that she worked at this more expensive place (.95)
because they had a higher class of customer. She allowed minimal touching of her leg
but not much - I think she got tired of fighting me off.

I guess I really belong in the lower class

On the flip she covered me - I uncovered - she covered - and finally I gave up. She made it clear that I should go to chinatown if I wanted that and that was why she worked here so she didnt have to do it. She said that she had a friend that worked at B&B so she knew what went on.

Good massage - so good looking and coming so close - drove me nuts

Chi Guy
09-25-07, 17:54
Tried the HAIKU spa - i knew better - but -

Started talking - she asked me where I live - so then I asked her where she lives - she said chinatown. Asked if I had ever been there. I said yes, I go for massages there.

She made it clear that she worked at this more expensive place (.95)
because they had a higher class of customer. She allowed minimal touching of her leg
but not much - I think she got tired of fighting me off.

On the flip she covered me - I uncovered - she covered - and finally I gave up. She made it clear that I should go to chinatown if I wanted that and that was why she worked here so she didnt have to do it. She said that she had a friend that worked at B&B so she knew what went on.

Good massage - so good looking and coming so close - drove me nuts

Skonsk,

Judging by their ads and the lack of reports on them, I'd say that they're probably legit. They seem to be following in the footsteps of Megi's and Elle. Their ads are just suggestive enough to make you think that something's going on. Once you go, you'll probably end up with blue balls.

Rico Forty
09-25-07, 18:19
Tried the HAIKU spa. I knew better. But.

Started talking. She asked me where I live. So then I asked her where she lives. She said chinatown. Asked if I had ever been there. I said yes, I go for massages there.

She made it clear that she worked at this more expensive place (. 95) because they had a higher class of customer. She allowed minimal touching of her leg but not much. I think she got tired of fighting me off.

On the flip she covered me. I uncovered. She covered. And finally I gave up. She made it clear that I should go to chinatown if I wanted that and that was why she worked here so she didn't have to do it. She said that she had a friend that worked at be&be so she knew what went on.

Good massage. So good looking and coming so close. Drove me nutsChinatown is better. Be and be is decent. Havent tried the others.

HappyGardener
09-25-07, 18:29
About a month ago, I was in one of those Mexican bakery shops near Pilsen when i ran into Samantha from AJ Salon. It was one of those awkward, "I know you from someplace...." moments. Then I remembered who she was and where she was from. We ended up talking for a few minutes outside the store and she told me about some new girls at AJ. I thought, ah what the hell, I havent been there in awhile.

So I have been there 3 times in the last month and tried out a different girl each time. Josalyn, Cici, and today, Vanessa. All 3 are Mexican, cute, a little pudgy but not overly fat (like some of the girls who worked there in the past), and are very accomidating. Josalyn espcially like to dress very provactivly.
I thnk all 3 have had kids, so they arenot 18 yo hardbodies. Vanessa is cute and reminds me of someone who used to work there.

I park across the street in the shopping mall parking lot with no problems.

HappyGardener
09-25-07, 18:30
Ha ah, no you can't stop posting all the good stuff, I'm really getting a lot out of this site. Very useful information to me.

Firrehs

Then return the favor and report where you have been.

Horny Massage2
09-25-07, 19:53
Correction - not all have credible posts.

Case and point -

Gogogo - 1
Alterxxx - 1
Teabagplain - 4
And #2116 has a whooping 15 posts. So if you helped this particular one on the board, you also told the others. Why not share with a PM?

I'm sure other seasoned members agree with me about not giving out info to folks who have 'NOT' contributed. How do I know? Read a few posts down - see Stern's and another guys post. Plus I've gotten PMs from members about the same subject.

I'm sure you don't need me telling you, it was a reminder.

I did a little search myself and I've seen some of your posts telling others what not to post. Now it comes back to you and you don't like it.
So take you own advice.

Like I posted before, if the shit continues I will stop posting quality info.
I'll just open a new screen name and ask a bunch of stupid questions instead of reading, learning and contributing.

Relax. The guy's had credible posts in the past. I gave him some very basic information. I didn't give away the store.

I've been doing this a long time and I've posted here and on other boards plenty over the years. I don't need you telling me who to help and who not to help.

genuis8
09-25-07, 21:20
She advertises in CL, the Reader and also on New City. The address is 1234 S. Michigan Ave, Chicago .... and states that her Ukrainian Massage is something that needs to be experienced. Well, I did try and ...

The massage is nothing special, not as good as a good Swedish Massage, nowhere close to deep tissue or reflexology or shiatsu. Total waste of $85. She is also in her 50s, and not attractive.

Oh, yes. HJ is available for another $50 .... and she did not have change for my C-Note when I paid the $85 fee.

SpaSearch
09-25-07, 21:41
Thanks for TOFTT. I've been seeing her ads in CL and in the Reader and was just about to schedule an appointment. You saved me some time and money.

She advertises in CL, the Reader and also on New City. The address is 1234 S. Michigan Ave, Chicago .... and states that her Ukrainian Massage is something that needs to be experienced. Well, I did try and ...

The massage is nothing special, not as good as a good Swedish Massage, nowhere close to deep tissue or reflexology or shiatsu. Total waste of $85. She is also in her 50s, and not attractive.

Oh, yes. HJ is available for another $50 .... and she did not have change for my C-Note when I paid the $85 fee.

SpaSearch
09-25-07, 21:51
Anyone been to a spa at this location on Irving Park that is currently advertising in the Reader? It just reads, "Body and' Soul Spa, steam / dry sauna. Asian massage. Open 9 am. 10 pm accepting Visa and Mastercard. " Somehow this one's not been on my radar. Then again, I'm not in this area very often, but wouldn't mind making the trip and checking it out if nobody else has yet.

Chi Guy
09-25-07, 22:20
Correction - not all have credible posts.

Case and point -

Gogogo - 1
Alterxxx - 1
Teabagplain - 4
And #2116 has a whooping 15 posts. So if you helped this particular one on the board, you also told the others. Why not share with a PM?

I'm sure other seasoned members agree with me about not giving out info to folks who have 'NOT' contributed. How do I know? Read a few posts down - see Stern's and another guys post. Plus I've gotten PMs from members about the same subject.

I'm sure you don't need me telling you, it was a reminder.

I did a little search myself and I've seen some of your posts telling others what not to post. Now it comes back to you and you don't like it.
So take you own advice.

Like I posted before, if the shit continues I will stop posting quality info.
I'll just open a new screen name and ask a bunch of stupid questions instead of reading, learning and contributing.

The purpose of this board is to share information. That's what I do. Sometimes my posts are unsolicited, and sometimes they're in response to a question. If a "newbie" asks a question, I usually won't give out any more than some basic information. They'll still need to do some footwork themselves. Since I haven't violated any of Jackson's posting guidelines, I'll continue to do so.

If I have ever had "posts telling others what not to post," it's because someone was violating Jackson's posting guidelines. I'd rather that we take care of things ourselves as grown men instead of getting Jackson involved.

And if, as you stated, "I'll just open a new screen name and ask a bunch of stupid questions instead of reading, learning and contributing," you would be violating Jackson's guidelines. It's his board, and I am grateful that he has given it to us to use, free of charge. And like most of the other members, I'll continue to respect his guidelines as I am well aware that I am only a guest here.

Skonsk
09-26-07, 10:32

I saw her about 3 years ago i may have written a report then - she was old and ugly then - no touching -
and really really strange

Skonsk
09-26-07, 11:56
I thought I would try Senina and get someone different.

I got Vivian. Things started good - but soon I got the "I touch you - you no touch me" lecture.

I got that same lecture last time I was at Senina in April from Lisa.

Palms
09-26-07, 14:56
Hi all,

This is my first post but I wanted to contribute. Went to victorias spa on lawrence. Nice asian staff, girl was kinda pretty. Went with the hour with table shower. Shower was ok, she used a brush type thing instead of her hand. Massage was good not great. When the flip came she was a little coy. We came to an agreement and had a good hand shake on it. The shake was a bit light on the touch but it took as long as it did. I would go bask. She was very nice.

Palms
09-26-07, 14:57
Has anyone ever been to m2 spa on kedsie? I was there a while ago but the staff has changed to all american, and the prices have gone up. anyone ever been?

Horny Massage2
09-26-07, 16:19
I was referring to one of your posts and you certainly snapped quick when I posted about giving those mentioned too much info when they haven't contributed. Next time chill and don't take it personal with a response like, "I don't need you telling me who to help and who not to help".
Perhaps you did not violate any rules. Not MY place even if you did.
My concern is someone screwing up a good place (that I may have posted about). Having said that, in the rare case someone does violate any rules, let Admin deal with it. Thats not your place to chime in either - as you have done before.

As for info sharing - I know all about sharing info. A quick review of my posts shows it. I've even given you some info in the past.
However, I don't care to give out info to those who haven't taked the time to read the thread or contribute. That was my point.

.....Sometimes my posts are unsolicited, and sometimes they're in response to a question. If a "newbie" asks a question, I usually won't give out any more than some basic information. They'll still need to do some footwork themselves. Since I haven't violated any of Jackson's posting guidelines, I'll continue to do so.

If I have ever had "posts telling others what not to post," it's because someone was violating Jackson's posting guidelines. I'd rather that we take care of things ourselves as grown men instead of getting Jackson involved.....

Thecuse
09-26-07, 17:26
There is a place advertising on craigslist near the corner of Ashland and Division.

Has anyone been there?

Head First
09-26-07, 19:24
FirrehS spelled backwards is Sherrif!

Just my observation here.

Be careful guys.

PussyPoker
09-26-07, 19:53
Stopped by the new massage spa on Ashland Ave last night. They are half a block north of Rose Spa. Rose is on the east side of the street and they are on the west side just north of Augusta. They have an add on cl. Just look for the (Ashland/Dividion) ad. They offer 30,60,90 minutes and 2 hour.There ad did say that they were asian. As I drive by, I see that they are next to a cafe that has tables out on the sidewalk. That means a lot of people can see you enter and leave. I got there at about 6:00 and there was not anyone sitting out side. I then walked up to the door it was locked. So I looked for a buzzer but did not see one so I knock on the door and a pretty little latina girl opens the door. As I walk in, there are 2 asian girls (both good looking) and the latina. I paided my .65 for the door fee and the latina takes me in the back. There ad states a shower, but I was not offered one. As I pay my money I am looking at the girl behind the desk really hard. She looks very very familiar.
I asked my girl her name. Lilly, funny name for a latina. She is about 5'5 and a little chunky. Now I like asians because they are usally thin. Any way, she has me undress and tells me to cover up with the towel. Well there were two towels on the table. A big one and a small one. I new the small one was for the mouth opening on the table. But I put the small one on my ass. When she came back in she was laughing and said the big one was for my ass not the little one. After we got the towels in the correct place the massage started. Very nice pressure on all areas. She did not massage anywere close to the butt or boys. When she asked me to flip she held up the towel to her face as I rolled over. Then placed the towel in the proper place. Agian no massage of the upper legs or tummy. Every time I tried to make hand contact with her she moved away. As I was leaving the girl at the desk asked if I remembered her. I said yes and she said next time that she would give me my massage. I really didn't remember her until today. It was Sonja from Relax.

Chi Guy
09-26-07, 20:34
I was referring to one of your posts and you certainly snapped quick when I posted about giving those mentioned too much info when they haven't contributed. Next time chill and don't take it personal with a response like, "I don't need you telling me who to help and who not to help".
Perhaps you did not violate any rules. Not MY place even if you did.
My concern is someone screwing up a good place (that I may have posted about). Having said that, in the rare case someone does violate any rules, let Admin deal with it. Thats not your place to chime in either - as you have done before.

As for info sharing - I know all about sharing info. A quick review of my posts shows it. I've even given you some info in the past.
However, I don't care to give out info to those who haven't taked the time to read the thread or contribute. That was my point.

I didn't snap and I didn't take your post personally. I did, however, respond to your comment, "Dude. Let these guys do some homework. If they have some credible posts, ok, lets help em out with exact names, locations, etc. However, if they don't, then leave it alone. I don't want newbies or worse messing up good places."

And in the past, Jackson has asked members to help him moderate this forum since he cannot do it all by himself, and he's thanked me and others for bringing spam to his attention, helping him to preserve the "peace and harmony of this board" (his words, not mine). That's why he has the "Report this post to a Moderator" link on each post. So if someone is misusing this forum, I may "chime in" again, as I have done before.

I'm well aware that you have posted good info in the past and I, for one, appreciate it. I'm sure others do as well. And if you don't want to share info with the newer guys, that's fine with me. That's your choice. If I choose to share a little basic info with them, that's my choice.

That's my last comment on the subject. My apologies to all who have had to read all this. Hopefully we can all go back to looking for pussy.

Horny Massage2
09-26-07, 22:48
Good to know those were your last comments about the subject.
I just don't care for hypocrates. You tried to tell me what not to write in the past - now it came back to you and you didn't care for it. OK fine. From here on out, don't tell me, or anyone else for that matter, what to do.
If I make a post, its my choice.

I'm well aware that you have posted good info in the past and I, for one, appreciate it. I'm sure others do as well. And if you don't want to share info with the newer guys, that's fine with me. That's your choice. If I choose to share a little basic info with them, that's my choice.

That's my last comment on the subject.

Goat Trotter
09-26-07, 23:00
Alright guys let cut the bickering out we know why we look at this board, it's not for that.

PM if this war must continue =)

Peace!

Russmeister
09-26-07, 23:57
I asked my girl her name. Lilly, funny name for a latina. Short for Liliana

Chrisj321
09-27-07, 00:11
Finally made it back down and saw Jenny again. For all wondering she doesn't provide anything but a handshake but she will stay coy like she may offer more. Anyway great massage and good handshake for .85.

Pussydicker
09-27-07, 03:03
I noticed this spa while I was driving past North Avenue.

Anyone has any experience here?

Do they offer more than a massage?

Boundary Issue
09-27-07, 06:15
About a month ago, I was in one of those Mexican bakery shops near Pilsen when i ran into Samantha from AJ Salon. It was one of those awkward, "I know you from someplace...." moments. Then I remembered who she was and where she was from. We ended up talking for a few minutes outside the store and she told me about some new girls at AJ. I thought, ah what the hell, I havent been there in awhile.

So I have been there 3 times in the last month and tried out a different girl each time. Josalyn, Cici, and today, Vanessa. All 3 are Mexican, cute, a little pudgy but not overly fat (like some of the girls who worked there in the past), and are very accomidating. Josalyn espcially like to dress very provactivly.

I thnk all 3 have had kids, so they arenot 18 yo hardbodies. Vanessa is cute and reminds me of someone who used to work there.

I park across the street in the shopping mall parking lot with no problems.Magpasalamat kayo for your advice!

Skonsk
09-27-07, 12:03
Stopped by the new massage spa on Ashland Ave last night. They are half a block north of Rose Spa. Rose is on the east side of the street and they are on the west side just north of Augusta. They have an add on cl. Just look for the (Ashland/Dividion) ad. They offer 30,60,90 minutes and 2 hour.There ad did say that they were asian. As I drive by, I see that they are next to a cafe that has tables out on the sidewalk. That means a lot of people can see you enter and leave. I got there at about 6:00 and there was not anyone sitting out side. I then walked up to the door it was locked. So I looked for a buzzer but did not see one so I knock on the door and a pretty little latina girl opens the door. As I walk in, there are 2 asian girls (both good looking) and the latina. I paided my .65 for the door fee and the latina takes me in the back. There ad states a shower, but I was not offered one. As I pay my money I am looking at the girl behind the desk really hard. She looks very very familiar.

I asked my girl her name. Lilly, funny name for a latina. She is about 5'5 and a little chunky. Now I like asians because they are usally thin. Any way, she has me undress and tells me to cover up with the towel. Well there were two towels on the table. A big one and a small one. I new the small one was for the mouth opening on the table. But I put the small one on my ass. When she came back in she was laughing and said the big one was for my ass not the little one. After we got the towels in the correct place the massage started. Very nice pressure on all areas. She did not massage anywere close to the butt or boys. When she asked me to flip she held up the towel to her face as I rolled over. Then placed the towel in the proper place. Agian no massage of the upper legs or tummy. Every time I tried to make hand contact with her she moved away. As I was leaving the girl at the desk asked if I remembered her. I said yes and she said next time that she would give me my massage. I really didn't remember her until today. It was Sonja from Relax.Is this the same place that was the Q&Q spa? I was there once and as I remember it was about in that area.

Flashman
09-27-07, 14:28
Stay away from this very strange old lady!

She's been advertising for years, first on the northside and now on S.Michigan Ave.

Mediocre at best legit massage and way over priced at $85.

HS available for another $50, but NO TOUCHING her and if you even rub the back of her leg she'll really ***** you out. Weird and a little psycho. She first talked to me about how legit she is, then offered "extras" for more cash, then started playing with little dickie and the boys, then totally freaked out when I rubbed the back of her leg--while she was rubbing my 3rd leg! After ranting for 5 mintues she then started up with the HS again, but I got up and bolted.

Many bad reports over the years, I'm surprised she is still around.

If you see an ad for "best Ukranian massage" it's Ninel the nutcase.

Sisterlovers
09-27-07, 17:47
Thanks for all the great info on this board. Stopped by ABS again last week. It was late afternoon (I tried to go at a low-traffic time because as it has been noted here before, the walls of the massage room do not go to the ceiling), and received an excellent massage (and HS) by Cherry. I would go back for the massage alone.

PussyPoker
09-27-07, 18:42
No, Q&Q is just south of North ave. This place is about 8 to 10 blocks south of there. Same side of Ashland.

Rico Forty
09-27-07, 22:37
It could be I'm an arab and it is my name spelled backwards.Why dont you write a nice review on someone then. All your blogs are only thanks for the info and I can use the info. Write about one of your experiences then.

Noisy Sperm
09-27-07, 23:31
It could be I'm an arab and it is my name spelled backwards.I really wonder if you are really an Arab?

Thecuse
09-27-07, 23:42
I am not sure if this post is in the right place, but I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong. I am new to this scene only having been to a parlor once or twice. i just checked out a place up north. My question is about the cleanliness of these places. I couldn't help but thing about the shower table etc. Any thoughts? Am I being too nervous?

White
09-28-07, 00:24
Guys Louisville/Indy SM here. I am staying in the medical distric downtown and wondering if there is anything nearby that I can eaisly access. Thanks for any info and would be happy to return the favor for info in either of the two citys I have mentioned. Have a good one.

PS - send a PM if you would prefer. Thanks again.

Chitown Clown
09-28-07, 12:46
I've gone to Senina twice in the last month, and I continue to be totally mystified by the place. Both times I've gotten hot, friendly girls. Both times, the table shower has been very thorough. Both times, the towel has come off early in the massage. Both times, the massage including a lot of playing with "the boys. " And one time, the massage included a lot of finger play around my. Well, you get the idea. But when it comes to the final event, they demure.

It seems nonsensical. The rest clearly crosses the line I'd be waiting for them to cross if I were a Less Enthusiastic customer, so. I don't know. It's odd.

I can't say if I'll go back or not. Apparently there's a magic word that I just don't know.

Anyway, the last time I went, I also stopped in at the place a little east of B&B on Cermak (2nd Floor), who claimed to have a new young girl. An older, unappealing woman let me in. I asked about the new girl, and she told me they have a new girl. But when I got comfortable, she came back in and told me the other girl left hours ago. I hadn't paid the door fee yet. I thought it was odd that she didn't ask me for it when I came in, but at that point I was grateful, since it made my exit easy.

Chinatown is so hit and miss.

Astralwerks
09-28-07, 14:48
Went a couple of days ago. My first time there. Didn't see a sign outside with the name of the spa (unless I missed it), and assumed it was inside the "mall". Guessed right. Walked through the Harlem side of the mall. Didn't like the fact that I had to walk by the furniture store with all the glass. I'll park in the back next time.

Anyways, I went in and saw a nice looking brunette with a good set and curves in the right places. But to my chagrin I got the much more petite Maggie. Don't get me wrong, she still had a nice body, but I was in the mood for some meat on my woman. Got the VIP massage (. 90) and went to business. Showered before and after the massage.

As for the massage, or lack thereof. Was basically her giving a soft massage with oil. I sure did get an oily butt. On the flip, she went straight to the goods. Used both hands and was adept, but mechanical. 50 for topless. Got her down to. 40. The other head was feelin' especially randy. Tight body, but would have preferred the first girl. All in all lasted about 40 minutes.

I expected to pay more at an EMP. I prefer the AMP massages better, but this is good if you're looking for something different. I may go back just for that other girl. By the way, only those two girls were there that day.

Astralwerks

Chi Guy
09-28-07, 18:52

She's been advertising for years, first on the northside and now on S.Michigan Ave.

HS available for another $50, but NO TOUCHING her and if you even rub the back of her leg she'll really ***** you out. Weird and a little psycho. She first talked to me about how legit she is, then offered "extras" for more cash, then started playing with little dickie and the boys, then totally freaked out when I rubbed the back of her leg--while she was rubbing my 3rd leg! After ranting for 5 mintues she then started up with the HS again, but I got up and bolted.

Wow, it's been a long time, my friend. How are you doing these days? Still hobbying? Hope to see more of you here again.

I don't know if Ninel used to advertise with her pic or someone described her so well that I have an image of her in my head. Whatever it was, it isn't pretty. Man, I can remember reviews years ago about her, and she was old and strange back then. I've always avoided her, and it sounds like it was a wise choice.

LapDogg
09-28-07, 20:20
It could be I'm an arab and it is my name spelled backwards.

Has allah promised you 72 hookers in heaven..???

LOL

Goat Trotter
09-28-07, 22:21
BTW I forgot to report. I dropped by Lusina or whatever it's called when I was driving through the area. Missed the darn thing because I didn't want to enter the damn carpet shop! But then realized it was at the back of the building.

Anyway, took the VIP package with Diana. Decent blonde, looked like she had the goods but when the top came off, I think I realized why Victoria Secrets makes so much money. She was asking for additionaly cents and I said forget it and finised off with the usual package.

I think this joint is waaaay too pricy, I'm not sure if everyone in the area is paying that much. Supply and demand guys... you need to demand less and get supplied more! LOL!

Seriously, way over priced and I didn't think the massage was that great.

Bend It
09-29-07, 00:05
Guys Louisville/Indy SM here. I am staying in the medical distric downtown and wondering if there is anything nearby that I can eaisly access. Thanks for any info and would be happy to return the favor for info in either of the two citys I have mentioned. Have a good one.

PS - send a PM if you would prefer. Thanks again.

A quick taxi ride to Chinatown would be best. Do a search for Elegant Spa and you'll find a good option. Others will probably have good ideas, too.

Or, if you're not set on an amp, you might try Craigs List, lots of ****** downtown or a close taxi ride.

Enjoy your visit,

Bend It

Bend It
09-29-07, 00:06
I am not sure if this post is in the right place, but I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong. I am new to this scene only having been to a parlor once or twice. i just checked out a place up north. My question is about the cleanliness of these places. I couldn't help but thing about the shower table etc. Any thoughts? Am I being too nervous?

Yes, you're being too nervous.

Lurking
09-29-07, 02:57
BTW I forgot to report. I dropped by Lusina or whatever it's called when I was driving through the area. Missed the darn thing because I didn't want to enter the damn carpet shop! But then realized it was at the back of the building.

Anyway, took the VIP package with Diana. Decent blonde, looked like she had the goods but when the top came off, I think I realized why Victoria Secrets makes so much money. She was asking for additionaly cents and I said forget it and finised off with the usual package.

I think this joint is waaaay too pricy, I'm not sure if everyone in the area is paying that much. Supply and demand guys... you need to demand less and get supplied more! LOL!

Seriously, way over priced , and I didn't think the massage was that great.I always thought this place was way over priced for the services offered. The massage, on the vip, is way too short and lame. Now if they would offer the normal 65.00 massage, which is quite good, with the finish of the vip, I wouldn't mind spending the $.

Barney
09-29-07, 08:26
Anyway, the last time I went, I also stopped in at the place a little east of B&B on Cermak (2nd Floor), who claimed to have a new young girl. An older, unappealing woman let me in. I asked about the new girl, and she told me they have a new girl. But when I got comfortable, she came back in and told me the other girl left hours ago. I hadn't paid the door fee yet. I thought it was odd that she didn't ask me for it when I came in, but at that point I was grateful, since it made my exit easy.

Chinatown is so hit and miss.I have also been there a few times and have never seen other girl either. asked about her. The one lady is not very pretty. But I found her to be a very nice person and is educated and can at least speak English and carry on a conversation. Gives a decent massage. The egg timer is a turn off.

Barney

Goat Trotter
09-29-07, 10:32
That's the same one that pissed me off once. She switched a girl in the middle of the massage. I heard some whispering and then poof someone else was massaging me. Was willing to give me a discount when I was leaving but that was a big turn off. Low ethics on that one.

Chinatown is so hit and miss.
I've also been there a few times and have never seen other girl either. asked about her. The one lady is not very pretty. But I found her to be a very nice person and is educated and can at least speak English and carry on a conversation. Gives a decent massage. The egg timer is a turn off.

Barney

Al Bundy78
09-30-07, 18:56
Anyone been to a spa at this location on Irving Park that is currently advertising in the Reader? It just reads, "Body and' Soul Spa, steam / dry sauna. Asian massage. Open 9 am. 10 pm accepting Visa and Mastercard. " Somehow this one's not been on my radar. Then again, I'm not in this area very often, but wouldn't mind making the trip and checking it out if nobody else has yet.I tried this place over the winter. I don't remember exactly when but I remember snow on the ground. Anyways, it has the usual door charge you would fine at a AMP but no extras. Great massage (8) but the Korean women were large, ugly, and old (3). I'd go back for a great legit massage but nothing more.

Al Bundy78
09-30-07, 19:07
someone must of been taking care of me this evening cause she fit the Bill, Dark hair, Nice tits, Nice ass, Whole package, For me to give a 9 out is hard but I'm doing it. I can't remember her name I was in awe.

Left with a grin from ear to ear. All I can say is wow what an experience. I will be going back to see her soon.Anyone out there know this girls name? She sounds like my kind of girl. PM me so she won't have a line out the door.

Thanks in advance!

Enderwiggen
09-30-07, 23:05
I left the board before because I was accosted the first time I was misinturpreted. I have been doing it for a while now.

NOW! I will share my new secret.

All I am asking for is to not go about treating me like a noob.

Check craigslist for tricia delmorte.

So I actually MET this girl on the northside.

She gave me her card.

So finally I went to her website Friday night, and you can book her via there. I am assuming her method is for protection or something.

Anywho, I left a voicemail. Standard 2 call system, and she called me from a private number. (Which I found weird) and gave me directions. She refuses to talk about rates over the phone because theya re posted on the site.

She gave me directions, its off 290 right past harlem. About 10 mins from the loop.

I arrived at the address she gave me. And parked at a bar across the street. I called. No answer.

I waited a few minutes and she called me RIGHT BACK.

She met me at the bar, and we walked across the street to her place. (She looks better than the pics! Curvy as hell and DSL LIPS OMG! )

I was a little nervous because her roomate was there for a minute.

He was a very LARGE man. But he was a really cool guy, and offered me a beer! He left the place. I suppose she just didn't want any funny stuff happening.

We went to a room, it was nice, and lit with candles. (Note if you are alergic to cats, she has a friendly kitten.) I undressed and lay down on the bed. And she starts a nice massage. She kissed my neck at one point, and I turned over and she began the best russian I have EVER HAD. THOSE THINGS ARE HUGE, and they are soft but don't sag!

I finished over her roundies. And she cleaned me up a bit. She talked a bit too. This one is a keeper guys treat her right.

Hate Veggies
10-01-07, 02:20
Enderwiggen,

Sorry, I don't mean to come across negatively, but I checked her ads on CL and a search by her name (just tricia) pulled up five responses withing the past two days. Same picture on all 5, but her age changes from 19 to 22 to 20. Why does her age change in two days? Most people say becareful of this type of advertising. Glad you had a good experience though.

Whoami
10-01-07, 03:05
After reading previous about possibly some new talent at Elegant, I pointed my car towards 26th St. this afternoon. Never been there so I was getting excited as I normally do when exploring new hunting grounds. As I drove by searching for a parking space I glanced over to see the front door wide open. Another quick look at my outdoor thermometer told me it was 90 and they should have the air on inside. Thinking maybe it was just open for a minute I turned around and drove by again, but I could see all the way through to the back, so I just continued on past. I'll probably give it another shot, but on a cooler day.The doors are left open everyday for some reason. I pass by that place every day but never went in to try because of the very same reason.

Enderwiggen
10-01-07, 15:01
I left the board before because I was accosted the first time I was misinturpreted. I have been doing it for a while now.

NOW! I will share my new secret.

All I am asking for is to not go about treating me like a noob.

Check craigslist for tricia delmorte.

So I actually MET this girl on the northside.

She gave me her card.

So finally I went to her website Friday night, and you can book her via there. I am assuming her method is for protection or something.

Anywho, I left a voicemail. Standard 2 call system, and she called me from a private number. (Which I found weird) and gave me directions. She refuses to talk about rates over the phone because theya re posted on the site.

She gave me directions, its off 290 right past harlem. About 10 mins from the loop.

I arrived at the address she gave me. And parked at a bar across the street. I called. No answer.

I waited a few minutes and she called me RIGHT BACK.

She met me at the bar, and we walked across the street to her place. (She looks better than the pics! Curvy as hell and DSL LIPS OMG! )

I was a little nervous because her roomate was there for a minute.

He was a very LARGE man. But he was a really cool guy, and offered me a beer! He left the place. I suppose she just didn't want any funny stuff happening.

We went to a room, it was nice, and lit with candles. (Note if you are alergic to cats, she has a friendly kitten.) I undressed and lay down on the bed. And she starts a nice massage. She kissed my neck at one point, and I turned over and she began the best russian I have EVER HAD. THOSE THINGS ARE HUGE, and they are soft but don't sag!

I finished over her roundies. And she cleaned me up a bit. She talked a bit too. This one is a keeper guys treat her right.I have her personal cell now.

Just follow standard massage procedures, and dont mention anything.

Try it, though I'd prefer that someone who has been on this board forever to do so, so I will gain credibility.

Arete06
10-01-07, 15:11
This place is consistent. You have to put down$80 for the massage. You can get an HR every single time. All the girls are Latina. Touching is acceptable, but you need to give the slightest hint that you are interested and they will proceed. I've had up to 5 or 6 different girls. I've never had the same one twice. Also, their prices are sometimes quite different depending on the girl you get. Jennie is the best.

Arete06
10-01-07, 15:15
I went to VS. They are okay. I will say that they are not better than Bamboo Massage, but, of course, this may be due to my limited experience. Vic. Sp. is on a major street and requires you to buzz in, which may cause a bit of nervousness as you wait to be let in full view. Overall, the atmosphere was great, but the girl was weird, not quite sure what to make of her. She did a hr, but either she was inexperienced or scared or both.

Musei
10-01-07, 16:27
I've been trying to do the math and the circumstances and all I can narrow it down to is Lilly at Senina. I don't get out much but when I saw her fantastic lips, I couldn't resist and went balls-out! Shit, the ***** wouldn't quit so I dined all night... (ok, just a couple of hours) Now I think I got burned for my efforts, shit!!

I could be wrong, but I doubt it, just be careful guys.

Colomoon
10-01-07, 21:29
Greetings. My travels have brought me to Chicago from the great services of the AMP's in San Francisco. Specifically CEO SPA out there. Hanging out in Arlington Heights for a few days and looing for attentive services suggestions. Thanks. PM me with details.

Enderwiggen
10-02-07, 00:19
May. 1.0

Email for details.

HappyGardener
10-02-07, 12:19
I've had up to 5 or 6 different girls. I've never had the same one twice. Also, their prices are sometimes quite different depending on the girl you get. Jennie is the best.

Never had the same girl twice? Is that why they always have the help wanted sign in the window?

HappyGardener
10-02-07, 12:32
Has anyone ever been to m2 spa on kedsie? I was there a while ago but the staff has changed to all american, and the prices have gone up. anyone ever been?

3614 W. Iriving Park Road
Anyone been to a spa at this location on Irving Park that is currently advertising in the Reader? It just reads, "Body and' Soul Spa, steam / dry sauna. Asian massage. Open 9 am. 10 pm accepting Visa and Mastercard. " Somehow this one's not been on my radar. Then again, I'm not in this area very often, but wouldn't mind making the trip and checking it out if nobody else has yet.

Both places have been written up over the last two years. Use the search function for more detailed reports.

M2 is now Latina and seems to be overpriced as their better options available.

Body and Soul on Irving Park has older, paranoid Korean women working there. Got a couple of OK massages but asked for and recieved nothing more. Again there are better options available. If you get put in the front massage room there, be assured you are going to get nothing.

It seems strange to me that suddenly we are getting more and more Latinas working in these former AMPS. I have talked to some of them at one place and they have told me about the Mexican only bordellos that I knew existed, but have only been able to get into once. The girls told me that they see 20 to 30 guys a day in those places, more on paydays.

Its a menu system in those places. FS- $xx. topless FS? More$. Want a BJ with that FS? More $.

They get tired and worn out prety quick, but most of them do it for the big chunk of change. They then return to the store front massage places where they only see 2, 3, 4 ,guys a day and most of them are HJs only.

Anyway, just my 2 cents.

HappyGardener
10-02-07, 12:34
Greetings. My travels have brought me to Chicago from the great services of the AMP's in San Francisco. Specifically CEO SPA out there. Hanging out in Arlington Heights for a few days and looing for attentive services suggestions. Thanks. PM me with details.

Wrong forum. Look in the Mount Prospect section

HappyGardener
10-02-07, 12:36
I've gone to Senina twice in the last month, and I continue to be totally mystified by the place. Both times I've gotten hot, friendly girls. Both times, the table shower has been very thorough. Both times, the towel has come off early in the massage. Both times, the massage including a lot of playing with "the boys. " And one time, the massage included a lot of finger play around my. Well, you get the idea. But when it comes to the final event, they demure.

It seems nonsensical. The rest clearly crosses the line I'd be waiting for them to cross if I were a Less Enthusiastic customer, so. I don't know. It's odd.

I can't say if I'll go back or not. Apparently there's a magic word that I just don't know.

The magic word is Franklins not Jacksons

HappyGardener
10-02-07, 12:38

Flash, good to hear from you old friend.

Ninel has been advertising for about 15 years now. Same ad different location. Every report I have EVER heard about her is "she is so strange."

Pass the word and stay away from her. I assume she just keeps getting new customers and never repeat ones.

Dent55
10-02-07, 13:02
THe EROS add for asian escorts, selena 559-1170 and Jessica 299-3161 are answered by the same person, same location, only one girl. It was not Selena, might have been Jessica, hard to tell, from Vietnam except her C's were fake and she was from Thialand. Oh well the asian apts are well, to quote a former Arizona Cardinal football coach. "They are who we think they are". All of that being said, the girl did have an ass you could bounce a quarter off of, haven't squeezed one of those lately, and nice fake C's, pretty face, nice smile, was very freindly and pleasant and into her job. One problem, the apt wasn't very nice, very run down and is in an area that I really didn't trust my car there, and I stuck out like a sore thumb. I obviously looked liked I was lost or trying to score something.

The final score, Dent -160, Asian +160, the pussy wins again, never the less worth the money.

PittPanther
10-02-07, 14:30
Flash, good to hear from you old friend.

Ninel has been advertising for about 15 years now. Same ad different location. Every report I have EVER heard about her is "she is so strange."

Pass the word and stay away from her. I assume she just keeps getting new customers and never repeat ones.

I have a soft spot for Ninel. She is NOT a looker (she's an old lady), and she does NOT allow touching (who wants to touch an old lady, anyway?)...

But man, can she tease and handle the stick! She provides one of the best HS I ever get. Full hour, lots of teasing and build-up.

I have her on my Chicago 'old reliable' list.

Bend It
10-02-07, 20:03

They have an individual air conditioner - a window unit - in the massage room.

GoldenGreek
10-04-07, 01:52
This place is consistent. You have to put down$80 for the massage. You can get an HR every single time. All the girls are Latina. Touching is acceptable, but you need to give the slightest hint that you are interested and they will proceed. I've had up to 5 or 6 different girls. I've never had the same one twice. Also, their prices are sometimes quite different depending on the girl you get. Jennie is the best.Any other extras available? BJ, FS?

Snowmadics
10-07-07, 04:14
Called up sat morning. It was an acupuncture clinic. Wasn't sure if I would be successful or not. I paid. 65 for an hour massage which rated about a 7. I got undressed and laid face down on table. No cover. No teasing. Then cover on the flip. At this point I was thinking I was just getting a massage. Then after she did one leg and moved to the other she massage my upper thigh and I sighed to let her know I enjoyed it. Then she kept moving higher while asking me what I did for a living. I lied but it worked. Next thing I know I got a HR and left a. 4 tip. She didn't ask for tip but I left one anyway.

I'm tryna stop doing this, but I'the go back cuz it's close to my job. And cheap. I think her name began with a "j"

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ths/441027353.html

PussyPoker
10-07-07, 18:46
Seems someone is upset with the tips at Lisuia spa. I have been there a few times and it is over priced.
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ths/442668663.html

Coolouforever
10-07-07, 19:51
Has anyone been here? I called today and a sexy sounding latin woman answered the phone it costs .8 for 1 hr massage only. This other guy emailed me that for 140 he got the massage with a HJ, but he never told me if she was nude or not and what other services she offered.

Al Bundy78
10-08-07, 14:04
I finally had a chance to go check out what all the talk was about. Great atmosphere, nice rooms w/soft light. I called ahead as was suggested by past posts. I had Myra, long black hair, maybe 5'3". She was a butter face but her body was worth it. Very open to let my hands wander. Best breasts I have ever have the pleasure of! She asked. 60 for topless and $ for full nude after the initial door charge of. 90. I got her to agree to. 40 for topless. Massage quality was a 3. Not really a massage just a light touch and some teasing.

Atmosphere: 8
Massage: 3
HJ:5
Staff (looks & attitude):8

I've had much better massages and HJ at AMP's like Zindy, but the women are usually really ugly. This is the kind of place you go to for the eyecandy and not really the massage.

Nicky Forza
10-08-07, 14:49
Has anyone been here? I called today and a sexy sounding latin woman answered the phone it costs .8 for 1 hr massage only. This other guy emailed me that for 140 he got the massage with a HJ, but he never told me if she was nude or not and what other services she offered.So the other guy paid what amounts to 80 for a massage and 60 for a HJ.

I'm glad that some of you guys can afford that. The girl musta looked like Aria Giovanni or somebody.

Carb
10-10-07, 14:35
Was in Chicago a couple of weeks ago (I now live in WA) and had just a couple of hours on a Sat. afternoon. Tried CTM but the door was locked and nobody answered a knock. I had seen a post earlier that extras were offered at the parlor on the West side of Milwaukee in the 4300 block (sorry, but I'm bad with names). Decent but not great massage with NO extras. Next visit I'll make time to go to Chinatown.
Whatever happened to the bakery on Milwaukee down closer to the loop?
Carb

Rico Forty
10-10-07, 16:25
Any news from anyone who has hit B and B in Chinatown. Wondering if Annie is still there.

Chi Guy
10-10-07, 19:17
Was in Chicago a couple of weeks ago (I now live in WA) and had just a couple of hours on a Sat. afternoon. Tried CTM but the door was locked and nobody answered a knock. I had seen a post earlier that extras were offered at the parlor on the West side of Milwaukee in the 4300 block (sorry, but I'm bad with names). Decent but not great massage with NO extras. Next visit I'll make time to go to Chinatown.
Whatever happened to the bakery on Milwaukee down closer to the loop?
Carb

Carb,

Sorry about CTM. They are appointment only. As far as the bakery goes, they closed around two years ago or so, maybe more. A legit salon or spa went in in its place. They were operation out of an apartment for a while. I haven't tried the number lately, so I couldn't tell you if they're totally gone or not. The bakery was a great place while it lasted. I could always rely on them for some of the best Asian talent in Chicago.

Bebop60
10-10-07, 22:41
Dreamed I had a nice massage with nice handshake finish at Bamboo this evening. Paid. 8 at the door, was escorted to a room by a 5'8" average looking red headed latina who gave me an excellent table shower and massage with her strong but soft hands. She kept the jewels covered during both although I rubbed her legs and butt during the massage. She announced that the massage was over, and I asked about a happy ending. She matter of factly told me she didn't do that but she could get another girl to do it for me. After a few moments (and me wondering if I was just set up for a visit from uncle leo), in walked a very pretty and busty latina with dark hair and eyes, big boobs, and a little extra weight front and back. She quoted me. 6 for hr, . 6 more for topless, . 6 more for bottomless. I told her to keep her clothes on, she wouldn't budge on any of her quoted rates, and she gave me a great slow HJ and let me feel and grab whatever I wanted while she tugged and squeezed me to heaven. She cleaned me up and thanked me. I don't like to pay 1. 4 for massage and hr, but both were above average.

Skonsk
10-11-07, 09:44
Carb,

Sorry about CTM. They are appointment only. As far as the bakery goes, they closed around two years ago or so, maybe more. A legit salon or spa went in in its place. They were operation out of an apartment for a while. I haven't tried the number lately, so I couldn't tell you if they're totally gone or not. The bakery was a great place while it lasted. I could always rely on them for some of the best Asian talent in Chicago.

The bakery must have closed two to three years ago. This also must have been a couple of years ago - i was on the blue line - going to check what the status of the bakery was - ran into anna/page on the L. She took me to the apartment - where i got an hj from rose. Gave me the phone number - which I have lost. Said they were going to open just north of where they used to be - that hasnt ever seemed to happen. If you have the phone number i'd like to try it -

Releasenow
10-11-07, 15:39
New to the forum. Any info on Gingers Girls?

Thanks guys

Ampert
10-12-07, 13:40
Bakery is long gone and Anna has moved out the state.I keep in touch with her on a regular basis. She is in the massage business but very legit with facial and nails. A real spa. She's made alot of money in the real estate business and has the spa as a hobby. Doesn't want any problems

Willy Dixon
10-13-07, 12:19
Went to Bamboo on Western. In a nutshell it sucked (and I don’t mean that literally) 80. at the door and another insane amount that was broken up into three parts: topless, bottomless, and whatever. She was a cute Latina, short with curly hair. Table shower was decent. I declined the damp reused robe. I was new so it was supervised until I showed interest then it was unsupervised. I laughed at her prices and said forget it. She offered to drop the 60. for hj to a lower amount, but I said no thanks and walked out. She actually copped an attitude and said but now you won't get anything. I said don't worry about it. Consider the 80. A donation to your better customer service and price point marketing fund.

My first post was awhile back before I moved to Chicago. I asked for help but didn't get any replies. So, I searched, but apparently not well enough.

QQ
I believe this is the name of the spot, over on Ashland across from the apt(which I ended up going to) the massage sucked. She slowly rubbed her hands on my back until I turned over. Then she went to work. It was decent. The door was decent, and she didn’t ask for a tip. But I could tell it was expected so I left 40.

Allow me to tell you (we)Chicago people about a promised land. It was south of the airport just outside of Atlanta. Thai, Vietnams, Korean, Malaysian, Chinese; you name it they were there. it was full service and any service you could ask for. Some of them were filled with mature babes and some with younger ladies. It was absolute heaven. Table showers and full service was the norm. There was no hidden game. You knew and they knew. Your only dilemma was full, hj, bj(or bbbj) There was no 140 for just a hr.

My disgruntlement is of course not about every place here but 80. at the door is laughable for what they offer.

I realize I am venting but it’s hard to get used to prices and customer service that would have driven people out of business in Georgia. Here in Chicago it seems to be the norm. The Asian population is enormous in Georgia maybe that makes the difference.

Before I came to Chicago, after the uproar about immigration, Jonesboro, the town by the airport(the hub of activity, actually closed down 99% of all the places. They used to line the street, at least 15 per square mile. It was like watching the old news reels on prohibition. Women were actually lined up in mass immigration busts. It was unreal. It was definitely the end of an era. I was glad to catch the tail of it(no pun intended) I miss the service in Georgia, but I now live here.

Last but not least: are there no Asian gr**k godesses in this city?

P.M me if you have any ifo

Lastly my friend said my user name was wierd. Its actually not my name its the name of my old college professor. He was such a tight a** that I get a kick out of coming on here and seeing his name pop up.

HappyGardener
10-14-07, 00:23
Nice first report Willy, Nice to see a first report with information as opposed to someone posting one line asking for information.

Yes, Chicago is a terrible place for mongers. Start poking around Chinatown, and forget about the Latin massage places. Overpriced and full of attitude.

I made a couple of trips to Hotlanta back in the 90s, and came away glad I didnt live there because I would be broke. Between the strip clubs and the AMPS, I had a bunch of fun.

Oh and about your handle...the first thing i thought about was the old blues player Willie Dixon. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willie_Dixon. Maybe you are just singing the blues about being in Chicago.

Sdjsingle
10-14-07, 02:35
I made it over to Senina again last week.

I met with Joyce. She gives an amazing massage. Pretty legit, but she knows how to work you over. Gave a really attentive table shower massage too. Even though theres no pay off I'll be seeing her again. Really cute with a great body.

Slim
10-14-07, 09:44
Willy, I moved from S. Cal. about 3 years ago and I'm still trying to shake off how bad it sucks in Chicago. The Apts. have been my only salvation and those suck more than half the time. If you can get there, Peking is your best bet for what you are used to. Of course, it's more than you're used to paying at $$, but at least the girls are usually hot and every once in a while they pretend to enjoy what they are doing.

I've always wondered why Chicago sucks so bad.

Kneadin Kitty
10-14-07, 16:51
I tried Bamboo out on Western when I was visiting town last week. Ironically I found it in a phone book and decided that since bamboo was in the title, I would be more likely to get service here than at some of the other massage parlors listed.

Since it was my first time there, I didn't know what to expect. I had to give my name at the counter, and I had a few minutes of supervision during the massage.

I got an excellent table massage, where there was some playful activity going on with the girl. She was large breasted and had good massage technique. Don't remember her name, but she was Latino.

I did not initiate anything, thinking that since she was somewhat playful during the massage that she would work her way into a HJ, which has happened to me at other massages.

Just when I thought something has to happen soon, a timer went off and she told me "all done, thank you for coming in, let me escort you to the door." I didn't know what to do, and since I was in Chicago on a fluke I didn't know if this place was what I was looking for, or if it was a legitimate massage parlor. If I'm in town again I may try it again and be more aggressive.

Kneadin Kitty

Umphish
10-15-07, 03:24
Were would you say in Chicago is the cheapest place to go usually. Also what is the best place in general to go to?

Palms
10-15-07, 04:46
Went to m2 spa on Kedzie. Hefty door of 8 but the girl was a knock out. After I undressed she led me to the table shower. She changed into a bikini, unreal! Very soapy massage! After we got in the hot tub for a while. She asked for $, by this time I would have given her anything. Lots of kissing and touching then back to the room. Finished off with a great handshake. Would have had more if I had more. Great time.

Umphish
10-15-07, 04:52
What is the cheapest place in Chinatown?

Musei
10-15-07, 13:16
What is the cheapest place in Chinatown?

Suzie at Modern Wave $45/hr
741 W. 26th Street 312-842-5577

There are cheaper but they are very hard to get into and are private apartments.

However, for $15 more I have to say that Ivy (31st and Wallace) still gives the best massage but try as I may she won't give me anything more than a massage. Still, I go to her for a massage though.

HappyGardener
10-15-07, 18:34
Went to m2 spa on Kedzie. Hefty door of 8. She asked for $. Finished off with a great handshake.

A $180 hand job?

Gogogo
10-15-07, 18:45
There is another girl named Ruby.

Suzie at Modern Wave $45/hr
741 W. 26th Street 312-842-5577

There are cheaper but they are very hard to get into and are private apartments.

However, for $15 more I have to say that Ivy (31st and Wallace) still gives the best massage but try as I may she won't give me anything more than a massage. Still, I go to her for a massage though.

Cosmok
10-15-07, 21:07
Have been going to the same place for a couple of months and didn't want to risk a crappy experience when a known good thing was assured. Eventually everyone needs some variety so it was time to try a new place. K-m day spa. I think there have been some previous posts on this place but I could not figure out what to use as a key word to search. Every time I used k-m it would tell me that those letters were too common and not used.

Anyway I walked in (after an initial recon the day before) and got a middle aged Korean woman (probably late 30's) Cindy. Nice table shower and then a few minutes in the sauna (which is actually nice touch since most of my favorite places don't have that). Asked for an oil massage but did not get much oil but rather a pretty good massage. Uses her fingers a lot to work out the kinks which if you like a lot of pressure it's quite good. She asked about how hard I liked it before beginning. Anyway on the flip there was some teasing but no indication of further fun. I have visited MP's on quite a few occasion (plus heard all the advice on this board) so a little bit of persistence on my part (all with a smile on my face) and the ice was broken. A pretty good hand shake was had (the girl was obviously really worried about the vice squad. A little off topic but shouldn't the cops be worried about people getting shot, cars getting ripped off rather and people breaking into my house rather than worry about someone having a little fun before they go home? . I figure once they have the problem solved then they can come after me! ) Fondling was allowed but no cloth removal. Who knows later on down the line. Anyway Cindy gave a pretty good massage (although I prefer the oil variety) and was overall a fun person. It's not Lisunia but (in terms of looks) it's still a little variety. 7 at door.. 5 for fun tip totally unsolicited and seemed happy with amt given. Also there was another girl there that was shorter and a little cuter (probably younger). I also noticed these guys are now advertising on CL which means biz must not be the greatest. Makes the pricing more competitive.

Chi Guy
10-15-07, 21:40
A $180 hand job?

At M2? No surprises here. I went there once and after the prices I was quoted, I never returned. Apparently, there are enough mongers paying those prices to keep them in business.

Musei
10-16-07, 12:37
There is another girl named Ruby.

Never tried Ruby, how is she? I have always been very pleased with Ivy and her massages... but that is it, just a massage... no matter how much $ I offer for anything else she won't budge.

Gogogo
10-16-07, 23:42
Never tried Ruby, how is she? I have always been very pleased with Ivy and her massages... but that is it, just a massage... no matter how much $ I offer for anything else she won't budge.Me neither, but both of them advertise on CL

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ths/450686402.html

Musei
10-17-07, 12:58
Me neither, but both of them advertise on CL

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ths/450686402.html

I went there once after a particularly stressful day at work and the guy there said Ivy would be a few minutes and to grab what ever I wanted out of the fridge and chill. He went off to do his own massage and I found a Sam Adams. Kicked back in this over-stuffed chair and after a few minutes Ivy had to wake me up. Granted, I had to take a leak halfway through the massage but it was all just what I needed. She even let me sleep for about 20 after the massage that day, no rush. Another time she gave me a free Pedicure after my massage, really sweet girl-- just wish she did 'more' but there are other places for that.

That reminds me... I have to go back to Elegant sometime soon.

Gogogo
10-17-07, 19:42
I went there once after a particularly stressful day at work and the guy there said Ivy would be a few minutes and to grab what ever I wanted out of the fridge and chill. He went off to do his own massage and I found a Sam Adams. Kicked back in this over-stuffed chair and after a few minutes Ivy had to wake me up. Granted, I had to take a leak halfway through the massage but it was all just what I needed. She even let me sleep for about 20 after the massage that day, no rush. Another time she gave me a free Pedicure after my massage, really sweet girl-- just wish she did 'more' but there are other places for that.

That reminds me... I have to go back to Elegant sometime soon.I went there once, but only two chubby women in their 40s were available. I didn't even take my boxer off so she would not offer me anything.

Chi Guy
10-17-07, 21:29

That reminds me... I have to go back to Elegant sometime soon.

I've seen Ivy a few times in the past. While she doesn't "do extras," she's a helluva tease.

Quimby
10-19-07, 13:27
Finally got to the south side on Tuesday. So I tried out Xindy spa. Was given April. About a 5 on looks, older not so great a shape. Good massage, kind of too hard at certain points. Lots of teasing in all the right places and after awhile I was willing to go all in. She say no everything only HS. She asked for .6 and I countered with .4 and she agreed. Good send off, hot towel rub down and a foot massage that was crappy. I would revisit but only go for the half hour since nothing else is available. There were finer looking ladies there so I would return for one of them next time around.

Sintwin
10-19-07, 16:34
Long time lurker here. Decided to put my 2 cents in.

Went here because I didn't feel like going to C town. First time but decided to check it out. I've read a few posts and seemed like it wouldn't be too bad.

Very friendly when you walk in. I was a little put off because the one I got obviously just had plastic surgery on her face and had a little bandage wrap around her face and black eyes. Body was nice, though.

65 at the door, no table shower which is 5 extra.

Asked for Hard massage, got medium. I don't think they change it even if you ask. On the flip, she didn't say a word but just used the hands to ask the question.

She knew what she was doing and I even got my hands hands on her top.

At the end left 40, she asked for 20 more and I said no but gave her 10 extra because she was fun.

She then pointed to her face and said come back in 1 month and I'll be beautiful. Maybe I will.

Raoul Duke
10-22-07, 22:28
I've been to Lisunia on four ocassions and have yet to see the same people working. Does anyone stick around there?

The first visit was with a tall blonde who, upon my request, gave me a table shower which was really quite enjoyable. Her massage was also pretty decent.

Saw a couple of young, cute petite masseuses (I think one was hispanic). I never got their names. Asked one for a table shower and she declined.- said there wasn't enough time. Whatever. Both gave mediocre rubs and mediocre tugs.

Got a pretty decent massage yesterday, but sadly the finish was crummy. Brunette, big cans, possibly Polish. Again, I didn't catch her name. On my way out, I saw a girl who appeared to be Asian. Looked rather fetching, but I don't know if I'll be going back. Girls tend to be attractive, but I don't think the service is that great.

Man, I miss Spa 34.

PussyPoker
10-23-07, 10:21
Not only spa 34 (Jessie,Madison,Sunny, Tina and her sister Marie, and so no but also spa 53 (Jessie,Susan) and Royal spa on Irving Park and Lawndale. The only spa that had an address and no sign.

Dent55
10-23-07, 12:39
Low on funds, need a dependable alternative to those 40 something apartment girls, try this link and make sure you're on the page dated October 23rd and then click on the you tube video. Oh boy, got to love those Japanese.

http://www.asian-sirens.com/blog/weblog.php

Also check out the pacific bueaty link, some of the hottest asian on the net

Orangecrush
10-23-07, 14:26
Not only spa 34 (Jessie,Madison,Sunny, Tina and her sister Marie, and so no but also spa 53 (Jessie,Susan) and Royal spa on Irving Park and Lawndale. The only spa that had an address and no sign.

Jessie, that was the blonde sister, what was the older ones name? Damn, anyway, I for the life of me can't remember her "stage" name. Here she is. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5173 These are "after" the boob job photos.

Skonsk
10-23-07, 16:38
there was also oasis spa on 83 in willowbrook with ivana

Raoul Duke
10-23-07, 19:27
Jessie, that was the blonde sister, what was the older ones name? Damn, anyway, I for the life of me can't remember her "stage" name. Here she is. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5173 These are "after" the boob job photos.The sisters that I knew at 53 were Jessee and Tiffany (formerly Nicole at 34). The brunette in the pics is Cindy, formerly of 53 and 34. She had blonde hair in those days. She gave me her cell number the last time I saw her (at 53), unfortunately I lost it. I lost track of her when 53 closed down. The Jessee at 34 was incredibly sweet. Saggy cans, but the cutest little body and face.

Raoul Duke
10-23-07, 20:14
Decided to give CTM a shot and I'm glad that I did. One of the best therapeutic massages, and there were no disappointments at the end. She worked every little kink out of me. Great value for the money. I'd peg her in her late thirties and not bad on the eyes. I typically prefer therapists under 30, but the woman at CTM made up for it with quality service.

Raoul Duke
10-24-07, 21:04
At 1. 5 a visit, I try to steer clear of this place, but sometimes logic flies out the window. Stopped in and had three choices, I went with Sasha. I've seen her once before. J-Lo butt, which I'm not really into, but cute face, friendly personality and she was the most attractive of the bunch. No table at this location, just the round futon. I'd hate to see that thing under a black light.

Anyhow, badabing badabang, got the standard fare and I was out the door.

Eden had some pretty hot chicas at one time, but I haven't seen any in quite awhile. At one point, at an old location several years ago, they had one or two girls from 34 working there. Ironically, about three months ago, I ran into a girl at Eden that I use to see in Rockford back in the 90s. Man, I don't think I've made that drive in seven years.

Palms
10-25-07, 19:22
Can anyone private message me the number to CTM. I broke my phone and don't have their card still. I have been by there a few times but can't seem to catch anyone there.

Thanks

SpaSearch
10-26-07, 00:47
224-388-8009

Can anyone private message me the number to CTM. I broke my phone and don't have their card still. I have been by there a few times but can't seem to catch anyone there.

Thanks

HappyGardener
10-26-07, 11:50
They wont just answer the door. there is no receptionist. There is no one there unless you make an appt. The girls wait for the phone call, and then go and wait for the customer. They run an ad in the reader so you can find the phone number there.

SpaSearch
10-27-07, 00:24
TOFTT at this place tonight. They are advertising on CL as "Relax after a rough week at work *Professional massage* Special"

Swedish 1h $45
Hawaiian1h $50
Combination (mixed Swedish + Deep Tissue) 1h $60

Price was right, but they are completely legit. Not even any teasing. I seriously doubt any extras are available at this place. The therapists are hot, and the massage was good, but I think that's all you'll get at this place.

Since I look for legit places where extras are available, I try new places like this from time to time when they show up on CL. I like the challenge of trying to leave a legit place with a smile on my face after a nice handshake.

I also called the Gingers Girls place that advertises on CL, but I didn't bother because of some negative reports I've read from others about that place.

SpaSearch
10-27-07, 01:02
Has anyone tried this place yet that is advertising on CL? It looks interesting. Whenever the ad says, "no blocked calls" it makes me think extras are available.

Massage by Mary

- Huge Hot Tub / Lots of Jets

Craigslist Clients Only Special $65

http://www.hairmastercafe.com/

Appointments Only
7 days 10 AM to 8 PM
3701 West Montrose

Ucguy
10-27-07, 03:03
They wont just answer the door. there is no receptionist. There is no one there unless you make an appt. The girls wait for the phone call, and then go and wait for the customer. They run an ad in the reader so you can find the phone number there.Thanks for the heads up. I might try this place.

RogerC
10-28-07, 01:08
At one point, at an old location several years ago, they had one or two girls from 34 working there. Ironically, about three months ago, I ran into a girl at Eden that I use to see in Rockford back in the 90s. Man, I don't think I've made that drive in seven years.I really liked the old Edens Location. It was hard to find the first time, but I got a really good recommendation from another provider. The friend that worked there was named Jacqui or Jackie. She was blond, nice cans, acne scars, but a very fun time. On my list of ATF. I lost that even. Anybody remember her?

I haven't been up there in a long time (not since they moved). I tried finding the new place once, but I ran out of time. I used to have her cell number, but it's long gone now.

Maniac Massage
10-28-07, 09:18
Has anyone tried this place yet that is advertising on CL? It looks interesting. Whenever the ad says, "no blocked calls" it makes me think extras are available.

Massage by Mary

- Huge Hot Tub / Lots of Jets

Craigslist Clients Only Special $65

http://www.hairmastercafe.com/

Appointments Only
7 days 10 AM to 8 PM
3701 West MontroseThis place has what it advertises. The jacuzzi was great and the massage was one of the best I've had. She uses hot (avocado) oil and does all the hot towels in the end. I started uncovered and ended uncovered and there was a lot of teasing with the boys during the massage. When prompted, she actually would pour oil for you on your stick, but she would encourage you to do self service. With much convincing, I was able to convince her to do the HS but she was not really good at it, so I endend up doing it myself. (By the way, Mary is Asian in her mid 50s, it that really matters)

All in all, with the price tag of 65, I think its all worth it!

George W. Bush
10-28-07, 13:39
Is she the only one working there? I saw the ad too, but she looked a little old for my tastes. I'm puzzled as to how someone can't be good at HJ, but maybe it's because I practice a couple of times a day on myself.
Did you tip her, or was the 65 all inclusive?

Maniac Massage
10-28-07, 20:07
Is she the only one working there? I saw the ad too, but she looked a little old for my tastes. I'm puzzled as to how someone can't be good at HJ, but maybe it's because I practice a couple of times a day on myself.
Did you tip her, or was the 65 all inclusive?She's the only one there. Yes I did tip her 35. I figured, she was very nice and hospitable. She even gave me a bottle of water on my way out.

Coolouforever
10-28-07, 20:32
I've seen Mary 2 times the 1st time was the jacuzzi and massage although I was hard during the front part of the massage, she did't offer do do any extras, the 2nd time basically the same thing except this time she asked me if I wanted to cum so basically I had to self service myself although she was rubbing/playing with my sack and it felt like she was masaging the bottom of my cock because I felt my foreskin come down while she was playing with my sack. She maybe in her last 40's to early 50's but she does have a nice little body on her again not bad for 65 although I tipped her an extra 20 but I was hoping to get her nude in the hottub with me guys if you can accomplish this let me know what I have to do thanks!

Enderwiggen
10-29-07, 11:50
The magic word is Franklins not JacksonsUmm ya...Been there, done that. Told massage only.

All 3 times.

And I am really fucking good at this now.

Member #1658
10-30-07, 00:50
I want to thank those of you who PMd me in response to my earlier post about CTM. I am finally off to the City in a few hours for business and will be returning frequently over the next few months. I'm looking for the right places to go for both real massage and release massage if you know what I mean.

My first order of business will be a release massage - hopefully FS. Would you all recommend CTM? What about any other places? As an amateur to the Chicago area just reading the board, CTM seems like the best shot. Any info on places running under the radar would be great (would love to find a FS apartment in Chinatown with younger gals if that's available).

Thanks in advance for whatever intel you pass along. If you're ever in Tampa and need some detailed info from me, I'll be happy to return the favor.

Thanks!

Assman2008
10-30-07, 12:53
Does anyone know about Mia she was a hot, thick Cuban chick from New York. She used to work at VIP on Milwaukee. She had great sexy curves and a hot body. I know she had a baby boy.

There is a dancer at Carl's in Stone Park that goes by the name of Mia but I'm not sure if that is her. Carl's Mia is not as sweet and is less thick but does have great curves.

Does anyone know her or where I can find her?

Thanks

Chi Guy
10-30-07, 15:54
there was also oasis spa on 83 in willowbrook with ivana

Yep, I was there. It was where Pine Tree is now. I remember I had a cute European girl with dark hair who was nervous as hell. She told me she had kids she was trying to support and was afraid I might be LE. I think I managed to get her out of her clothes but she would only do a HJ. She said more would be available as she got more comfortable. She told me the two blondes that worked with her were into everything and weren't real careful about it, so she told me to stay away from them. The next time I went to see them, they had closed. That's one provider I will always remember.

Steevo
10-31-07, 00:33
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/ths/459313968.html

She does a great massage and offered a HR at the end. Has anyone been able to get anything more?

Middle aged Asian, 5/10

ChicagoScott
10-31-07, 01:39
"cute European girl with dark hair"

Did she have a big tattoo on her lower back? You know, the old tramp stamp? If so, she was great!

Bullshit
10-31-07, 11:43
Hay Steevo,
I called this girl a few days back, no answer, no call back. About an hour later got a call from a blocked number, I picked up but no one said anything to me, I could hear someone in the background.

Did they pick up for you? Or did you get a blocked number call back?

What did she want for a tip????

Count Fuku
10-31-07, 12:13
What is the suggested tip?

Any details at all would be great, thanks.

Steevo
10-31-07, 13:30
Hay Steevo,

I called this girl a few days back, no answer, no call back. About an hour later got a call from a blocked number, I picked up but no one said anything to me, I could hear someone in the background.

Did they pick up for you? Or did you get a blocked number call back?

What did she want for a tip????I actually did not take her up on the offer, so not sure about the tip.

She is an independent, although in the CL post it says, "leave a message and WE will call you back." Might be bad grammar.

Blow Dro
10-31-07, 14:39
Has anyone checked this place out? I always see them advertising on CL. But to be honest the women that they post pics of look just a little bit manly for my taste. I was just wondering if anyone had any info on this place.

The address is :

3240 morgan(close to U.S cellular)

Whisper2000
10-31-07, 23:58
I want to thank those of you who PMd me in response to my earlier post about CTM. I am finally off to the City in a few hours for business and will be returning frequently over the next few months. I'm looking for the right places to go for both real massage and release massage if you know what I mean.

My first order of business will be a release massage - hopefully FS. Would you all recommend CTM? What about any other places? As an amateur to the Chicago area just reading the board, CTM seems like the best shot. Any info on places running under the radar would be great (would love to find a FS apartment in Chinatown with younger gals if that's available).

Thanks in advance for whatever intel you pass along. If you're ever in Tampa and need some detailed info from me, I'll be happy to return the favor.

Thanks!

Although, I haven't tried, I would say it is a low probability. IF you're looking for a sure thing, I'd bet this is not the place.

Whisper2000
11-01-07, 00:10
I was going to go here. Thought I'd post both link for anyone else that was thinking about going. Apparently there is a camera.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/ers/461886308.html

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/ers/460913435.html

Enderwiggen
11-01-07, 00:30
Just had her again.

Weird session. But I got FS.

Wow.

Also something odd happen. PM for details.

Fork Please
11-01-07, 00:37
You didn't miss anything. This place is where the newly famous "rubber glove" Anna plys her trade. It's a tease joint where, for 160, you will end up getting a wristy from a girl wearing a rubber glove. I saw a review on CL about this place.

I was going out and about last Friday and decided to ring them up to see what was up, curiousity..went to Devon and Clark, put in a second call..got directions. As soon as the girl started to talk I knew i was gonna be strung along. So I asked, more like stated, that I wanted full service..blah blah.

The stupid shit and stupid words kept happening and I said I was leaving..She tried to get me to take my clothes off and then I left. Don't go here unless you want to pay Asian FS prices for the rubber glove treatment.

Camera? I don't know anything about the camera but anything's possible, I'm sure my few moments of fame hit the editing room floor.

Went to visit a sure thing after that and all's good. I kind of enjoy doing some pre-meditated recon visits every once in a blue moon.

Chicag0
11-01-07, 01:05
I've only been there 3 times with good HJ success on visits 2 and 3. I just don't think the provider I met would do the FS thing. I'm going to try, and if I am ever successful I will let you know. I do know I will take the conservative, respectful approach, because the one I go to is such a sweetie and I do not want to f up a good thing.

Chi

I want to thank those of you who PMd me .....
My first order of business will be a release massage - hopefully FS. Would you all recommend CTM? What about any other places? As an amateur to the Chicago area just reading the board, CTM seems like the best shot.

Thanks!

genuis8
11-01-07, 20:41
Has anyone checked this place out? I always see them advertising on CL. But to be honest the women that they post pics of look just a little bit manly for my taste. I was just wondering if anyone had any info on this place. The address is : 3240 morgan(close to U.S cellular)

Salon 88 is at 3109 S Wallace St. They have 2 or 3 chinese massage therapists, and the owner is a decent looking american guy in his late 30s (?) who is also a licensed MT. This place is totally legit, no extras. The massage is OK to decent, nothing spectacular. I prefer deep tissue, mixed with reflexology & pressure work, but your preferences might me different. $65/hr. Mon-Sat 10-7.

genuis8
11-01-07, 20:45
There was some report a while back about Ocean Air Spa, located on 5816 N. Lincoln Ave, Chicago. I remember their rates early this year was around $89 for an hour. Looks like they bumped their rates to $99 for 1/2 hour and $150 for 1 hour. Don't know if anyone has been here lately.

Jackson, dont know if I am breaking any rule by posting their website here: If so, I apologize, as the intent is informational only.

http://oceanairhealthandfitnessspa.com/default.aspx

Dzugash
11-02-07, 00:16
You didn't miss anything. This place is where the newly famous "rubber glove" Anna plys her trade. It's a tease joint where, for 160, you will end up getting a wristy from a girl wearing a rubber glove. I saw a review on CL about this place.Hey, anybody have any experiences with some of the other $160 Asian massage providers in Chicago advertising in cl? They look tempting, but I am not real into rubber gloves, though I do not want to appear disrespectful for those of you with that fetish.

Musei
11-02-07, 09:20
Salon 88 is at 3109 S Wallace St. They have 2 or 3 chinese massage therapists, and the owner is a decent looking american guy in his late 30s (?) who is also a licensed MT. This place is totally legit, no extras. The massage is OK to decent, nothing spectacular. I prefer deep tissue, mixed with reflexology & pressure work, but your preferences might me different. $65/hr. Mon-Sat 10-7.

You got the wrong place Genuis, the one on Morgan has been known to provide FS and a really crappy massage. As for the one on Wallace, YMMV as my massage was pretty gosh darn good.

However, if you go to Morgan 88 recover at the coffee house down the block, they serve a nice sandwich!

Coolouforever
11-02-07, 10:05
Hey guys what's the best place to go to for a nude massage with a HJ that's inexpensive, I know most places are expensive but I'm looking for the least expensive to offer that service preferably on the north/nw side of Chicago. I've been to Lisuina's where it's 190 for a nude massage with HJ and 90 clothed massage with HJ, I've been to Bamboo massage where it's 80 for an hour massage and then Brenda offers you a HJ for 60 and top and bottomless 60 a piece, I've been to Elle Spa on Milwaukee which is garbage they always use a towel on you and and never offer any extras they charge forme 45 to 65 plus if you want a tale shower you must add an extra 20, lastly I've been to Mary on Montrose 2 times with the hottub, she gaves a great massage, but's not nude and but you have to do self service, but she will rub your sack for this its 65 place if you want to tip her which I did, I'm looking for a new spot please help guys thanks!

genuis8
11-02-07, 11:01
Thanks for pointing out my error. It should be TLC88 at 3109 S Wallace. I have never been to Salon 88 at Morgan St.

I was at Yellow Rose Spa(?) several months back. The location is about 702 W 35th Street. If I remember right, they are open 10AM-8PM, Mon - Sat, sometimes Sunday. The massage was acceptable, not as good as TLC88, and HJ was provided without much ado. The 2 chinese masseuse are average looking chinese in their late 30s to late 40s. I think it is $65/hr.

There is a Rose Spa around the 965 N Ashland Ave area. They advertise on CL. The one time I was there (a while back), they had some decent looking chinese women (30s to early 40s) who give good massage (better than TLC88). However, no extras are available. The rate is $65/hr and I gave a $20 tip.

Member #5481
11-02-07, 11:53
Anyone know what the deal is with this place. PM me if you want. Thanks.

Fork Please
11-02-07, 12:01
I was told that Ocean Air Spa is a rip. Of course, YMMV, you might meet your future wife there (that might be a very bad thing). You might also leave with a couple of blueballs and not enough money for a pack of gum.

They have a stripper pole there which, to me, is an indication that they aren't a serious massage and extra joint. Just my opinion.

Flashman
11-02-07, 12:34
Most "Chinese" apts. are $160 flat fee. YMMV massages and FS is always included. Staff usually around no more than 1 week.

These places are everywhere. Chicago and burbia. Mostly PRC staff, but also K, Thai. Find them on CAD, CL etc.

Musei
11-02-07, 12:35
There is a Rose Spa around the 965 N Ashland Ave area. They advertise on CL. The one time I was there (a while back), they had some decent looking chinese women (30s to early 40s) who give good massage (better than TLC88). However, no extras are available. The rate is $65/hr and I gave a $20 tip.

At the place on Morgan I was once greeted by an attractive tall thin black woman in a neglegie and sporting very long red nails, a good sign for some. Her service was what was to be expected but not enough to bring me back to her. (more extras than I wanted)

Who did you have at Rose Spa? I had a massage from a woman that I think was the owner (Rose?) that really wasn't very good at all! Then there is Connie, a real spinner that is so cute that I didn't even care about how the massage ended... I just wanted to take her home with me. I am glad I just didn't give up on the first visit since Connie is a real keeper (no extras).

As far as determining the quality of one provider and having it reflect on everyone that particular location is to miss out on a diamond in the rough. A lot of these places have some fairly often turn-over and tracking down a good provider once she is gone isn't always easy. There are a few that I go to on a regular basis and know well enough that they will call me if they change locations.

There is a provider in Chinatown that is currently one of my very favorites and every time I go to her her quality improves a lot! (YMMV) I have learned to allow for the 'learning curve' in some and stick with ones that have a good touch. Other than that I would have to say that a woman I frequent in Skokie gives the absolute best legit (no extras) massage overall and has always been from the very beginning. PM me if you want details.

Lurking
11-02-07, 14:34
I was told that Ocean Air Spa is a rip. Of course, YMMV, you might meet your future wife there (that might be a very bad thing). You might also leave with a couple of blueballs and not enough money for a pack of gum.Ocean air reminds me of some of the vegas rip off joints that promise but never deliver. It's located on the 2nd floor and you have to be buzzed in. $150 will get you an hour of just conversation with a girl. They do have a telephone booth size dry sauna and a whirlpool, but your "companion" will not participate other than sitting by for conversation. SAVE your hard (no pun intended) earned money and avoid.

Blow Dro
11-02-07, 16:34
I know this the chicago board, but I was wondering if anyone knew of a "good" massage parlor out in the west burbs?

Member #5481
11-02-07, 17:02
Thanks guys.

It definitely had the look of a jack shack. Not the usual area though.

Tee

Al Bundy78
11-02-07, 17:41
I hit Xindy again, all of the girls have changed since the last time I was there. I had a younger woman that said her name was Kashi.

Door Charge .60
Tip (unrequested) .40
Atmosphere 8/10
Looks 7/10
Massage 6/10
HJ 7/10

Tipical AMP experience. Massage was okay, HJ was good. The .4 tip was accepted after the massage, I really liked that she didn't stop the massage to talk price at all, which is why the atmosphere was so great. She seemed new to the trade, so I didn't try up the shirt, but she has good potential so I'll be back.

Bebop60
11-02-07, 18:25
Stopped in Xindy on Archer and had April (40 y. O. Asian, red highlights in her hair, not quite slim with med-small boobs and a great smile and attitude) give me an excellent massage and great finish. Paid. 8 door for an hour, she gave a terrific massage including acupressure, deep tissue, even stood and walked on my back. She did a great job of playing with the jewels before she flipped and grabbed me and her lotion bottle. I asked her about CBJ and she quoted. 8 but I needed my own wrapper. Ended up giving her. 6 for a great handshake with her top and bra pulled up, hands roaming everywhere, and she was kissing my nipples and balls during the handshake. Her attitude was great, and she finished by cleaning me up and giving me a great foot and head massage.

Thanks Donnie for the recommendation!

TonyAndolleni
11-02-07, 18:46
Made a trip to CTM after callin to make an appointment with Dana. In her 40's, very tyte MILF body & look. Not much of a talker. Great massage, lasted exactly 1 hour (timed well) the lady is a professional, made me melt. Not the hardest but right there, . On the flip at the 1 hour marked asked the HR question, and it was good. Above average. 75/1 hr massage, got cheap & left her a 20.

Member #4943
11-02-07, 21:39
Haven't been in the game for awhile now, where is this CMT located? You can PM me if you would like. Thanks in advance.

HappyGardener
11-02-07, 21:47
Haven't been in the game for awhile now, where is this CMT located? You can PM me if you would like. Thanks in advance.

Please use the search function in the right hand corner

Search: Key Word(s): CTM
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.03 seconds.

Search: Key Word(s): montrose
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.02 seconds.

Or check The Reader.

Address has been given twice over the last couple of months

Nicky Forza
11-02-07, 22:49
Haven't been in the game for awhile now, where is this CMT located? You can PM me if you would like. Thanks in advance.CTM phone no. 773 905-9688 I found this while searching. I don't know the address and have never been there.

MikeHuntSweat
11-02-07, 22:51
Although, I haven't tried, I would say it is a low probability. IF you're looking for a sure thing, I'd bet this is not the place.
AT CMT, both Dana and Laura give excellent massages with HR, FS has never been on the menu.

SkiBum925
11-03-07, 18:01
So I just hit up Lisunia's on Harlem for the first time, as well as my first AMP trip. Here's my story, let me know what you guys think:

I picked up some advice here on the board, and decided to call in and make an appointment. The person on the phone didn't seem to want to take one, and said I could just "walk in. " I show up at the appointed time and they didn't have anyone for me, and told me to come back in an hour. Feeling a bit like a chump, I came back anyway. The lady at the door asked me what I wanted, and named a few massage types: deep tissue, therapeutic, etc. I had no idea what to say to get what I wanted without being explicit, so I just muttered "therapeutic. " I handed over. 65, and that's exactly what I got. Don't get me wrong, it was a great massage, though. Anyway, at the end, she asked if that's the "type" of massage I wanted. She must have seen the confused look on my face, and basically told me that other girls there might be what I was looking for, but she didn't do that "type. " She told me what to ask for next time. All in all, I enjoyed the experience, even if I did feel like a clueless rookie.

Finally, on the way out, I saw a knockout blond behind the counter. Any idea who she is or how to request her?

Pizza Guy
11-03-07, 19:28
Will be in Wrigleyville area Nov15-19. Would like a recommendation of a massage parlor (preferably asian) in that area. Any and all tips will be appreciated.

Thanks from a friend in Memphis.

Member #4943
11-03-07, 22:29
Please use the search function in the right hand corner

Search: Key Word(s): CTM
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.03 seconds.

Search: Key Word(s): montrose
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.02 seconds.

Or check The Reader.

Address has been given twice over the last couple of months

Sorry for inconviencing you......

Gogogo
11-04-07, 00:16
Who did you have at Rose Spa? I had a massage from a woman that I think was the owner (Rose?) that really wasn't very good at all! Then there is Connie, a real spinner that is so cute that I didn't even care about how the massage ended... I just wanted to take her home with me. I am glad I just didn't give up on the first visit since Connie is a real keeper (no extras).Connie went back to China early October. Did she come back? She's really cute. I don't care if there is no extra. PM me if you have more info.

Goldiesix
11-04-07, 00:53
Where can I get a prostate massage? Some of these AMP's, you're lucky if they can say three words in english, let alone understand what "prostate" means.

Love It
11-04-07, 03:35
Tried Relax,
Nice ladies, chose May. Very accomodating but average massage. Might repeat.
loveit

Wunnabe Sayan
11-04-07, 07:24
Went to 120 w Lake st by 290 and boy did i regret it. .50 door fee and then the most unattractive lady ask for more "donation" for fun time... So i was thinking with the small head and gave an extra .50. She comes back gives me a camera to take pic of her, then proceeds to leave and come back and gives me the most awful dance... No touching, no seeing no nothing!!! Stay away me and my buddy spent close to 3 what a scam.

George W. Bush
11-04-07, 12:56
Where can I get a prostate massage?
It would be cheaper to just go to your doctor if you're over 50 and tell him it's time for your yearly exam.

Arete06
11-04-07, 13:31
Are there any black massage parlors in Chicago?

Also, could someone pm me regarding asian apartments they have been to?

Thanks

Happy Meals
11-04-07, 22:48
Finally, on the way out, I saw a knockout blond behind the counter. Any idea who she is or how to request her?Might have been Ivanna (skinny, tall blonde). BTW, next time you hit Lisunia, ask for a VIP massage

Happy Meals
11-04-07, 23:15
I was looking for some latina massage, so after checking Hoy Classifieds, I payed a visit to One Magnificent Spa (Chicago Ave. and Paulina). Paid .6 up front. Had some busty Puerto Rican girl, cant remember her name.. After 5 minutes or so of some light massage, she announced to me that they have other massage types. .6 HR, .100 HR with top and bottom off. Little head was thinking so I went for the second option. Hands were free to roam, but her technique was not that great, at times she did it too hard. I actually had to help her finish...

I don't think I will go again, too expensive, but you might consider checking it out if you are into latinas.

BTW, has anybody had any experience with Venus Beauty Salon (Cermak and 54th in Cicero)?

Dewey Did It
11-05-07, 08:59
I was at Contempo in Chinatown for a haircut when another guy walked in and proceeded straight to a backroom. I then realized that the shampoo girl, Wing, was a massage "therapist" as well. I had never been offered those services. She's in her mid 20s and cute. Is there somethere here worth asking about?