PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136

Elpatron
09-25-11, 16:47
Its very clear LE were targeting the most volnurable women in the Hispanic community, They pick Hoy news paper, the most readeble paper by the Hispanic community, LE and the emigration dept tag along to arrest and deport some of the 41 People. It took both departments 10 month investigation? What a waste of tax payers $, why they don't go after real criminals, like, rapers, gang bangers, no, no, its harder and requires more Huevos (cojones) its aesy to pick on the easy pray they don't fight back, my respect and admiration goes to all those women providers that were arrested by LEQUOTE=Mojo567; 1284299]Could not agree more. These tactics is done more as a deterrent. They know if they make life hell rather than to actually convict, it will deter most people. Sad but true. Besides it makes a LOT of money for the city. With every case there are court charges, towing, attorney, car reclaim fees etc etc. Don't forget the classes they will send you to which again the city runs. It is actually very lucrative for the city.[/QUOTE]

Datsurman
09-25-11, 20:50
I'd like to know whether these investigations include undercover officers getting happy endings on taxpayer dollars? They aren't paying out of pocket. And in order to prove guilt, they have to prove that they were offered money in exchange for HE. If so, that's a nice little racket and makes it obvious why these investigations are so frequent.

http://goo.gl/JXFPH

19 arrested after investigation of brothels, massage parlors.

Chicago police arrested 19 people earlier this week on prostitution-related charges at six brothels and three massage parlors in Little Village, Logan Square, Humboldt Park and other neighborhoods.

ChitownRider
09-26-11, 01:27
I'd like to know whether these investigations include undercover officers getting happy endings on taxpayer dollars? They aren't paying out of pocket. And in order to prove guilt, they have to prove that they were offered money in exchange for HE. If so, that's a nice little racket and makes it obvious why these investigations are so frequent."Every cop is a criminal. And all the sinners saints."

Locopazzo
09-26-11, 18:44
I was there and seen some latinas $50 door fee they have nice rooms plus extras $50 HJ $50 top $150 full for $210 total the whole package they firm with the price bring your owen con if you want full its a full menu and girls are 6 or 7 worth checking out call for a app first cause there always busy.

Lokkin4
09-26-11, 21:33
I heard the crowd in the area is a little spooked now. Eyes and ear's are wide open now.

XXXlaw
09-27-11, 18:16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: This is interesting, but you might consider re-posting it in the Police Tactics and Legal Issues thread in the Special Interests section of the Forum where it will benefit the Forum Members who are specifically looking for this type of information. Thanks!

XXXlaw
09-27-11, 18:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08fZQWjDVKE&feature=related

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: This is interesting, but you might consider re-posting it in the Police Tactics and Legal Issues thread in the Special Interests section of the Forum where it will benefit the Forum Members who are specifically looking for this type of information. Thanks!

XXXlaw
09-27-11, 18:25
http://redlightchicago.wordpress.com/2009/09/20/legal-advice-for-sex-workers-with-xxx-attorney-jd-obenberger/

Teabagplain
09-27-11, 21:47
I'd like to know whether these investigations include undercover officers getting happy endings on taxpayer dollars? They aren't paying out of pocket. And in order to prove guilt, they have to prove that they were offered money in exchange for HE. If so, that's a nice little racket and makes it obvious why these investigations are so frequent.Slightly tangential, but I met a traveling provider once who said she was busted in Chicago *after* she gave the cop a blowjob.

Msmith0052
09-27-11, 21:59
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/bdy2bdy-will-be-a-unique-and-touching-experience-try-the-slip-and-slide-nuru-28/9058980

I was just wondering if anyone had any info on this one or does anyone have any info on anyone who does NURU massages. I might have to take the plunge on this one. Looks to good. Never had a NURU massage before.

Thank you and be safe everyone.Well, she is advertising in Indy (not NURU but the same pics) , so I call a fake.

Eman6996
09-27-11, 22:29
I am coming out for a few days for work and staying in the South Loop. I'm curious about the Asian and / or european outcall massage posts since I will be cabbing it if I travel, but I haven't been able to find any info on them. A little direction would be appreciated.

Thanks,

E

Davidonecall
09-27-11, 23:33
I know of a provider that was with the guy for 2 visit and on the 3rd he busted her. She said that she try to say that he was a regular but they take his side. No and the thing that was incredible was that after a few months he still try to set another appointment. She had to change the number 2 times.

Slightly tangential, but I met a traveling provider once who said she was busted in Chicago *after* she gave the cop a blowjob.

Davidonecall
09-27-11, 23:38
Just what we need another location that most likely will get a visit from Leo. You know Leo do read this site too.

I was there and seen some latinas $50 door fee they have nice rooms plus extras $50 HJ $50 top $150 full for $210 total the whole package they firm with the price bring your owen con if you want full its a full menu and girls are 6 or 7 worth checking out call for a app first cause there always busy.

Toosweet1975
09-28-11, 00:53
I have not been on here for a minute. I mean I have not shared any info on here in a while due to the fact leo is really making it hard for us to have fun with our special providers. Some of my special ladies have been busted in the past 2 years and they are scared to do anything. Unreal! They come on here to read the posts and they are sad now. I know leo comes on here as well. So please people be careful what you write on here. Keep it low key. Well, I wanted to share a strange story that I encountered with you guys. I have been going to this spot for the last couple of months. Seniors message me if you want to know this spot. I have seen this AMP the last 4 times. After seeing her once, I really never wanted to try anyone else, LOL. Her massage skills are a 9. Her body and face are a 10. She always tell me she wants to marry me, LOL Even though I know she is lying, but I go with story anyways. She knows how to stroke the ego in more ways then one. Well, anyways, I went to my spot yesterday. The other ladies that work there told me, she does not exist? WTF. I don't take drugs. I am mean I had dream that I have seen her 4 times, but I Was a awake every time. I am really upset now. I still got a massage from another AMP from there. See, if I get her a lone, she could tell me what really happened to her. NO luck. Her massage skills were horrible. Finish was even worse. She also told me she wanted me to be her boyfriend. I am starting to think that is their MO. Sorry, for the long dreaded message. What do you guys think Happened? I have never had this happened to me. Thank you and Happy Hunting and be safe

Elpatron
09-28-11, 16:08
Yes becareful what you write here, Leo does come here, also becareful with who you trade 411 in here especially if somebody ask you to trade, then you give them 411 and they never reciprocate they just pretending to be one of us mongers, trade for trade if they are looking they shall be first to shared the 411 remember don't forget to put a helmet on the little head.

I have not been on here for a minute. I mean I have not shared any info on here in a while due to the fact leo is really making it hard for us to have fun with our special providers. Some of my special ladies have been busted in the past 2 years and they are scared to do anything. Unreal! They come on here to read the posts and they are sad now. I know leo comes on here as well. So please people be careful what you write on here. Keep it low key. Well, I wanted to share a strange story that I encountered with you guys. I have been going to this spot for the last couple of months. Seniors message me if you want to know this spot. I have seen this AMP the last 4 times. After seeing her once, I really never wanted to try anyone else, LOL. Her massage skills are a 9. Her body and face are a 10. She always tell me she wants to marry me, LOL Even though I know she is lying, but I go with story anyways. She knows how to stroke the ego in more ways then one. Well, anyways, I went to my spot yesterday. The other ladies that work there told me, she does not exist? WTF. I don't take drugs. I am mean I had dream that I have seen her 4 times, but I Was a awake every time. I am really upset now. I still got a massage from another AMP from there. See, if I get her a lone, she could tell me what really happened to her. NO luck. Her massage skills were horrible. Finish was even worse. She also told me she wanted me to be her boyfriend. I am starting to think that is their MO. Sorry, for the long dreaded message. What do you guys think Happened? I have never had this happened to me. Thank you and Happy Hunting and be safe

GoldenGreek
09-28-11, 19:49
If you can't post here on things you know and have experienced.

And you can send and recieve info via PM.

What the hell is a forum like this good for?

We are suppose to share here guys!

Unfortunately the cops are pricks but they will have their stings, and close dowm massage parlors with or without this board.

If everyone stops helping each other out here, might as well shut down the forum!

Self Hi5
09-28-11, 20:11
I have not been on here for a minute. I mean I have not shared any info on here in a while due to the fact leo is really making it hard for us to have fun with our special providers. Some of my special ladies have been busted in the past 2 years and they are scared to do anything. Unreal! They come on here to read the posts and they are sad now. I know leo comes on here as well. So please people be careful what you write on here. Keep it low key. Well, I wanted to share a strange story that I encountered with you guys. I have been going to this spot for the last couple of months. Seniors message me if you want to know this spot. I have seen this AMP the last 4 times. After seeing her once, I really never wanted to try anyone else, LOL. Her massage skills are a 9. Her body and face are a 10. She always tell me she wants to marry me, LOL Even though I know she is lying, but I go with story anyways. She knows how to stroke the ego in more ways then one. Well, anyways, I went to my spot yesterday. The other ladies that work there told me, she does not exist? WTF. I don't take drugs. I am mean I had dream that I have seen her 4 times, but I Was a awake every time. I am really upset now. I still got a massage from another AMP from there. See, if I get her a lone, she could tell me what really happened to her. NO luck. Her massage skills were horrible. Finish was even worse. She also told me she wanted me to be her boyfriend. I am starting to think that is their MO. Sorry, for the long dreaded message. What do you guys think Happened? I have never had this happened to me. Thank you and Happy Hunting and be safeMy guess is the your girl still works there but was just off that day. The other girls probably told you she doesn't exist knowing that if they say she was off that day, then you might leave and come back when she was working. That = no biz or $$$ for them, by telling you she doesn't exist, you stay and take a session with one of them and they get your $$$. You should go back again and see if your #1 girl is working. My guess is that she will be there.

PM me details of place and girl, perhaps I will do some recon for you.

Danielp
09-28-11, 23:54
I think maybe that girl was married, got in trouble with husband, and now everybody is helping her delete her past. Anybody who asks will receive a "Who? No. Nobody under that name has worked here". Another one is that maybe she was brought here illegally and our uncle is going around asking questions so, before getting into trouble, their answer for everybody will be "Who? No sir.".

Bottom line: I would leave it there. But hey, that's me.

Jay Lexington
09-29-11, 10:49
Was in Chicago on business, so decided to try some massage during lunch time and visited the spa which was advertised on BP bodyrubs. A guy answered the call and said there were three girl and to come over. Went there, the location was good, was greeted by a gal. Slightly older for my taste. I asked if any one else was available and she called the other girl, I decided to go with the first one. The massage was very good for 0. 65, but no extras were offered at all. I do not know if YMMV, but the girl said so extras were offered here.

For the massage place where the asian girls where dressed in skimpy outfits, that was surprising and a first for me. If anyone had a different experience at this place, let me know.

Angai
09-29-11, 13:44
I was thinking of stopping here on a lunch break during a slow day, I was wondering if anyone has ever been there and if so could they provide some details about the place?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wonderful-europeanasian-bodyworkers-ready-to-relieve-your-stress-23/9076491

Jadedone
09-29-11, 20:58
This is the same place that used to be on Midwest Road in Oak Brook. You can try it if you like, but I wouldn't bet on any extras.

I was thinking of stopping here on a lunch break during a slow day, I was wondering if anyone has ever been there and if so could they provide some details about the place?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wonderful-europeanasian-bodyworkers-ready-to-relieve-your-stress-23/9076491

Paintedbird
09-30-11, 14:05
Reports say Nabi Spa in Lansing was shut down, but I'm still seeing posts for it on Backpage. Anyone know the deal?

Thanks

BeetleJuice001
10-01-11, 12:10
Maybe they're fake reviews in order to gain access to the full reviews?

BJ001.

Reports say Nabi Spa in Lansing was shut down, but I'm still seeing posts for it on Backpage. Anyone know the deal?

Thanks

Heathwood
10-01-11, 12:23
It may not be closed but they was definitely leo action there. Peking got raided several times and kept coming back, maybe Nabi will be the same but somehow I feel less secure going to an AMP in Cook County than in East Chicago Indiana.

Maybe they're fake reviews in order to gain access to the full reviews?

BJ001.

Mrpink
10-01-11, 13:56
I drove through the parking lot of Nabi on Thursday. There was one car in the lot and the open sign was on. When I drove down the alley behind the building it looked like there was an unmarked Sheriff's car parked behind the garage of the building next door. So I did'nt investigate any further.

Golferfore
10-01-11, 17:31
So, I go to this AMP on a late Friday afternoon and am greeted by this thin thing with bolt-ons and jacked up grill, but what the hell, I could use a little are+are, so what do I do? I go in for the ts, it is all that you would expect, everything gets cleaned properly. Back to the room, I get the oiled up and rubbed down, before you know it, she is rubbing in my ass and between my legs. Things are going right on schedule, then the hot towel and the flip, she covers the putter up and then rubs in the inner thigh and the cover comes off. She rubs the sac, she rubs everywhere but doesn't grab it, then the other leg and then I rub her legs and ass, and finally I rub her cooter. Then hate crime of all hate crimes, she takes a phone call. That being said, I was like WTF is this? No to be deterred, I then put her hand on it and she says, no, can't do that you do it. I was like really? After you have already massage oil in my ass, this is the deal killer? New rule people, if you put oil in my ass and then let me rub you pussy, I think the HE should be just given without discussion, if not, I can never come back. So, YMMV, but this place was around bridgeport and I am not going back again.

Massage:3.

Looks:4.

HE (what HE) :0

Davidonecall
10-02-11, 02:30
Wow a place like this should not be visited. I wish you would post the place on here. Normally if they play with ass and sac you get extra. I would have gotten up so fast and gotten out of there and said no tip from me.

So, I go to this AMP on a late Friday afternoon and am greeted by this thin thing with bolt-ons and jacked up grill, but what the hell, I could use a little are+are, so what do I do? I go in for the ts, it is all that you would expect, everything gets cleaned properly. Back to the room, I get the oiled up and rubbed down, before you know it, she is rubbing in my ass and between my legs. Things are going right on schedule, then the hot towel and the flip, she covers the putter up and then rubs in the inner thigh and the cover comes off. She rubs the sac, she rubs everywhere but doesn't grab it, then the other leg and then I rub her legs and ass, and finally I rub her cooter. Then hate crime of all hate crimes, she takes a phone call. That being said, I was like WTF is this? No to be deterred, I then put her hand on it and she says, no, can't do that you do it. I was like really? After you have already massage oil in my ass, this is the deal killer? New rule people, if you put oil in my ass and then let me rub you pussy, I think the HE should be just given without discussion, if not, I can never come back. So, YMMV, but this place was around bridgeport and I am not going back again.

Massage:3.

Looks:4.

HE (what HE) :0

Gbaby31
10-03-11, 10:15
Well I decide to follow up on a lead that I got some a friend about this MP, The place was hard to find because its in between all these stores and theres no parking so you have to find one 1-3 blocks away. Anyways when I finally get there a 21 blk female opens up wearing booty shorts and a bar nothing else. Small A-cup tits but her ass was huge small waste to match her face was nice looked innocent. I asked if there was another girl she said she stormed out right before I come in, the place is nice clean the room set up was ok. Anyways. 45 for 1hr I get naked jump on the table she didn't cover me up or anything the conversation was great. The massage I'd rate a 2-3 they don't really know what there doing just an average massage. I didn't try anything at first until she showed me her tattoos and pulled down her shorts and let me see her nice ass. So when that happen I let the hands roam, she didn't mind at all during the flip I was hard as a rock she noticed massaged around no teasing so maybe 30mins in she asked if I wanted "him" massaged I said yes. No talk about money at all. I ask her to take of her shorts and I start playing with her, she was SOOO tight later I find out her bf cheating on her and she hasnt had sex in 1 year and boy my fingers could tell. She gets on the table puts lotion on her hands and starts giving me a great HJ remember no talk of money. So this is a "free" HJ. Goes at it for about 10mins no complaints no rushing I guess she was into me because it seemed like she wanted to do this, anyways then she asked if I wanted head then the prices came up. Said. 50 but shed charge me. 30 so I went for it. She gets off the table moves to the side so I can feel around her ass and pussy. She start the CBJ skill wise 8-9 in my opinion anyways she gets to work and so do I playing with her I can feel her getting wetter and warmer she goes hard with the CBJ real rough but not in a bad way. Everytime I hit her spot she would start shaking her ass while sucking me off it was amazing just seeing that big ass move. She went at it for about 15mins mutual play and touching I didn't even notice the time since there is no clock at all. I came she sucked for another min or so and we where done. AWSOME TIME I'm never going to any other MP besides this one its cheap and you get way more then any other MP I've been to. I only saw this girl I guess there is another Hispanic and White girl that work there to. Are they as good as this one? Who knows ill sure find out. Open to trade

Mobdesi
10-03-11, 16:19
I've been looking for something like this for a while. There was this one place on diversey in, had this nice White girl name Roxy, she was the same way. Had bigger tits though, but she was great.

Well I decide to follow up on a lead that I got some a friend about this MP, The place was hard to find because its in between all these stores and theres no parking so you have to find one 1-3 blocks away. Anyways when I finally get there a 21 blk female opens up wearing booty shorts and a bar nothing else. Small A-cup tits but her ass was huge small waste to match her face was nice looked innocent. I asked if there was another girl she said she stormed out right before I come in, the place is nice clean the room set up was ok. Anyways. 45 for 1hr I get naked jump on the table she didn't cover me up or anything the conversation was great. The massage I'd rate a 2-3 they don't really know what there doing just an average massage. I didn't try anything at first until she showed me her tattoos and pulled down her shorts and let me see her nice ass. So when that happen I let the hands roam, she didn't mind at all during the flip I was hard as a rock she noticed massaged around no teasing so maybe 30mins in she asked if I wanted "him" massaged I said yes. No talk about money at all. I ask her to take of her shorts and I start playing with her, she was SOOO tight later I find out her bf cheating on her and she hasnt had sex in 1 year and boy my fingers could tell. She gets on the table puts lotion on her hands and starts giving me a great HJ remember no talk of money. So this is a "free" HJ. Goes at it for about 10mins no complaints no rushing I guess she was into me because it seemed like she wanted to do this, anyways then she asked if I wanted head then the prices came up. Said. 50 but shed charge me. 30 so I went for it. She gets off the table moves to the side so I can feel around her ass and pussy. She start the CBJ skill wise 8-9 in my opinion anyways she gets to work and so do I playing with her I can feel her getting wetter and warmer she goes hard with the CBJ real rough but not in a bad way. Everytime I hit her spot she would start shaking her ass while sucking me off it was amazing just seeing that big ass move. She went at it for about 15mins mutual play and touching I didn't even notice the time since there is no clock at all. I came she sucked for another min or so and we where done. AWSOME TIME I'm never going to any other MP besides this one its cheap and you get way more then any other MP I've been to. I only saw this girl I guess there is another Hispanic and White girl that work there to. Are they as good as this one? Who knows ill sure find out. Open to trade

Mobdesi
10-03-11, 16:28
Ya I know what you mean, happened to me once. I used to see this place and there was a very cute petite white girl there. Saw her a couple of times and the she just disappeared. Still looking for her.

Toosweet1975
10-03-11, 18:54
Well I decide to follow up on a lead that I got some a friend about this MP, The place was hard to find because its in between all these stores and theres no parking so you have to find one 1-3 blocks away. Anyways when I finally get there a 21 blk female opens up wearing booty shorts and a bar nothing else. Small A-cup tits but her ass was huge small waste to match her face was nice looked innocent. I asked if there was another girl she said she stormed out right before I come in, the place is nice clean the room set up was ok. Anyways. 45 for 1hr I get naked jump on the table she didn't cover me up or anything the conversation was great. The massage I'd rate a 2-3 they don't really know what there doing just an average massage. I didn't try anything at first until she showed me her tattoos and pulled down her shorts and let me see her nice ass. So when that happen I let the hands roam, she didn't mind at all during the flip I was hard as a rock she noticed massaged around no teasing so maybe 30mins in she asked if I wanted "him" massaged I said yes. No talk about money at all. I ask her to take of her shorts and I start playing with her, she was SOOO tight later I find out her bf cheating on her and she hasnt had sex in 1 year and boy my fingers could tell. She gets on the table puts lotion on her hands and starts giving me a great HJ remember no talk of money. So this is a "free" HJ. Goes at it for about 10mins no complaints no rushing I guess she was into me because it seemed like she wanted to do this, anyways then she asked if I wanted head then the prices came up. Said. 50 but shed charge me. 30 so I went for it. She gets off the table moves to the side so I can feel around her ass and pussy. She start the CBJ skill wise 8-9 in my opinion anyways she gets to work and so do I playing with her I can feel her getting wetter and warmer she goes hard with the CBJ real rough but not in a bad way. Everytime I hit her spot she would start shaking her ass while sucking me off it was amazing just seeing that big ass move. She went at it for about 15mins mutual play and touching I didn't even notice the time since there is no clock at all. I came she sucked for another min or so and we where done. AWSOME TIME I'm never going to any other MP besides this one its cheap and you get way more then any other MP I've been to. I only saw this girl I guess there is another Hispanic and White girl that work there to. Are they as good as this one? Who knows ill sure find out. Open to tradeI would love to know where this place is. Inbox me if possible. I have some places that I can trade.

Thank you in advanced.

Eddinger
10-04-11, 12:09
Saw Pam after having been way more than pleased with Yumi. Was not dissapointed. Pam has an absolutely stunning body with a great set of tits. Lets you roam all over and gives a nice release at end. Not as into the session as yumi was, but she's smoking hot and worth the time.

HoosierT
10-04-11, 17:57
An AMP in BG was recently closed. I assume there will be a new location. Please send me a private message if you know where their next stop will be.

HoosierT
10-04-11, 18:00
An AMP in BG was shut down by the town. I assume there will be a new location. If you know where the new location will be, please send me a private message.

Gopher88
10-05-11, 10:11
An AMP in BG was shut down by the town. I assume there will be a new location. If you know where the new location will be, please send me a private message.What the heck does BG mean?

PussyPoker
10-05-11, 11:01
What the heck does BG mean?Buffalo Grove shuts down spa after third prostitution bust.

OPIllini
10-05-11, 12:43

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wonderful-europeanasian-bodyworkers-ready-to-relieve-your-stress-23/9076491Living here in Oak Park I'm surprised that the village allowed any MP, given its' conservative reputatation. And though it's within walking distance from my apartment I doubt that I'll partake here, especially that it's the same owner as the Wheaton spa, and we all know that's a no-go in terms of extras.

Jamz20
10-05-11, 16:20
21 blk female opens up wearing booty shorts and a bar nothing else. Small A-cup tits but her ass was huge small waste to match her face was nice looked innocent. I asked if there was another girl she said she stormed out right before I come in, the place is nice clean the room set up was ok later I find out her bf cheating on her and she hasnt had sex in 1 yearI am very familiar with the young lady you are referring too. She is quite amazing and plays the innocence thing to a T. She exaggerates the truth quite a bit to keep the convo going through the massage. Lastly, she doesn't like attention, cause she feels it will lead to the wrong kind eventually.

Be Safe and as always missing Tiffany from Bella.

BigDog16
10-05-11, 16:51
I had the craziest dream the other night. I was driving around lunchtime. I stopped in at a MP which I have passed many times before. I walked in an a young asian girl was behind the desk. Maybe a 6. I decide to get a 30 minute massage. As we are walking to the room, I spot a latina girl down the hall. I tell the asian girl that I want to see her. The switch is made. She comes in wearing a tshirt and sweats. Nice mexican / puerto rican girl. I'm face down on the table and I can see the well manicured toes of this girl. We engage in small talk (have you been here before, etc.). I find out that this girl has been in the business for 2 years but this is her first day at this location. I start to rub her legs as she massages me. I finally flip over. She totally gives it to me straight.50 for happy, $ for topless and $50 for nude. It was really weird because I had this moment of hesitation. Don't want to meet leo on this journey. But I figure what the hell. I go for the whole enchilada. I sit up, she straddles me, there is groping going on everywhere. She then has me lie down, she jumps on the table and it is a sloppy DATY session with lots of hand play while she took care of junior. Then, it was done. Cleaned up, gave her my number we've texted a few times. She only works onday and Tuesday. The other girls are hating on her and she has to wear those sweats / tshirt. Hope to repeat again and again.

Magooski
10-05-11, 20:25
Maybe it's a reverse sting to bust mongers? Get them in and say the wrong thing when discussing options?

I drove through the parking lot of Nabi on Thursday. There was one car in the lot and the open sign was on. When I drove down the alley behind the building it looked like there was an unmarked Sheriff's car parked behind the garage of the building next door. So I did'nt investigate any further.

Deizel5
10-05-11, 22:40
Quick somewhat unrelated question I'm asking for a friend. Prostitution in illinois is only a felony on the 2nd conviction right? In no case the first? I'm talking about specifically for the prostitute herself.

Chazzster
10-05-11, 22:49
I am venturing to say that you can look up criminal statutes online. I have no idea what it is for the prostitute herself. From my past experiences, providers have asked to smoke certain substances in my vehicle of which I utterly rejected. I am venturing to say that many that get popped have other incriminating stuff on them unless they ditch it in the vehicle in which case the driver can get busted as well. If you are the client and have a clean record, you can usually get court supervision, at least from my experiences. I am no stranger to handcuffs and have been arrested a plethora of times, however, I have yet to ever get a conviction for anything. I have always been put on court supervision and simply walked the straight and narrow until the time for it lapsed. For some crimes, if you have a decent lawyer, the criminal statute can be lessened. A friend of mine was charged with a dui, however, his lawyer was able to get him a charge of reckless driving or reckless conduct (I don't remember which) and he got court supervision for it. I feel that much of it has to do with your demeanor and how you present yourself in court. I have seen a bunch of people in court that come in greasy sweatpants and torn t shirts. While I'm no judge, I can't help but think that most judges would take that as a sign of disrespect to both themselves and the court room. Either way, I don't think that many judges will take sympathy on a prostitute, where as they might for a person who is a productive member of society who happened to be caught doing something bad without a previous record of doing so. Best of luck to your friend.

Quick somewhat unrelated question I'm asking for a friend. Prostitution in illinois is only a felony on the 2nd conviction right? In no case the first? I'm talking about specifically for the prostitute herself.

F Blaster
10-05-11, 23:20
I had the craziest dream the other night. I was driving around lunchtime. I stopped in at a MP which I have passed many times before. I walked in an a young asian girl was behind the desk. Maybe a 6. I decide to get a 30 minute massage. As we are walking to the room, I spot a latina girl down the hall. I tell the asian girl that I want to see her. The switch is made. She comes in wearing a tshirt and sweats. Nice mexican / puerto rican girl. I'm face down on the table and I can see the well manicured toes of this girl. We engage in small talk (have you been here before, etc.). I find out that this girl has been in the business for 2 years but this is her first day at this location. I start to rub her legs as she massages me. I finally flip over. She totally gives it to me straight.50 for happy, $ for topless and $50 for nude. It was really weird because I had this moment of hesitation. Don't want to meet leo on this journey. But I figure what the hell. I go for the whole enchilada. I sit up, she straddles me, there is groping going on everywhere. She then has me lie down, she jumps on the table and it is a sloppy DATY session with lots of hand play while she took care of junior. Then, it was done. Cleaned up, gave her my number we've texted a few times. She only works onday and Tuesday. The other girls are hating on her and she has to wear those sweats / tshirt. Hope to repeat again and again.If you are really a long time lurker, then you know you overpaid.

BigDog16
10-06-11, 10:07
If you are really a long time lurker, then you know you overpaid.Here's what I thought. The price is consistent with what the tantra girls up on the north side charge for the same thing. And she was better looking than any girl I've ever seen in a MP and certainly better than 90% of the $.60 o'hare girls who can't speak english and are totally unenthused (there are some exceptions but very few). And I had the money.

F Blaster
10-06-11, 17:34
Here's what I thought. The price is consistent with what the tantra girls up on the north side charge for the same thing. And she was better looking than any girl I've ever seen in a MP and certainly better than 90% of the $.60 o'hare girls who can't speak english and are totally unenthused (there are some exceptions but very few). And I had the money.If you can afford spending that kind of money and don't mind paying more than everyone else, good for you.

BigDog16
10-06-11, 17:47
If you can afford spending that kind of money and don't mind paying more than everyone else, good for you.Thanks, I will. Happy mongering.

DreamLuver1110
10-06-11, 18:33
Quick somewhat unrelated question I'm asking for a friend. Prostitution in illinois is only a felony on the 2nd conviction right? In no case the first? I'm talking about specifically for the prostitute herself.This is the Illinois criminal law / statutes. You can browse through all the laws of prostitution and sentencing that comes from violation of these laws. I hope this helps you and your friend, but like chazz stated if you have a good lawyer and money then skies the limit on what you can get away with.

http://law.onecle.com/illinois/720ilcs5/11-14.html

Member #5884
10-07-11, 14:59
Was there today. Same as before. Same donation schedule. Same process. Mina is smoking hot.

Bebop60
10-07-11, 18:56
Tried Spa Pleasures Thurs. Evening. Was busy, they made me wait in the room for almost a half hour. Then Alexis, full figured but very pretty black girl. Mid 20s- came in and gave a so-so not great massage. She was interrupted twice, and the ice queen receptionist came in to massage for a short while. Alexis returned and the flip was easily negotiated, only a handshake was available with some roaming but no topless either. .6 door and. 4 tip and everyone was happy. Might repeat, not many good options these days.

Chazzster
10-07-11, 21:52
Quick somewhat unrelated question I'm asking for a friend. Prostitution in illinois is only a felony on the 2nd conviction right? In no case the first? I'm talking about specifically for the prostitute herself.I did some quick research. First offense for a provider is a misdemeanor, though a slightly more serious misdemeanor than the client. The second offense for both is a class four felony. However, aggravating circumstances that are seeming to nail a bunch of providers and potentially clients, if said acts happen within a thousand feet of a school. That is basically a third of a mile, which in an urban center, would essentially encompass a major portion of the city, at least in residential areas.

Chazzster
10-07-11, 21:53
Quick somewhat unrelated question I'm asking for a friend. Prostitution in illinois is only a felony on the 2nd conviction right? In no case the first? I'm talking about specifically for the prostitute herself.Sorry. 1000 feet is just shy of 1/5 of a mile.

High Riser
10-08-11, 03:49
For the third time in three months I got more than what's on the menu. While getting massages somebody has egged my car. It first happened in August then September and again earlier tonight. At first I thought it was a neighbor but now I'm not so sure. I've known massage girl for a while ever but only as a customer. She told me that she wants me to be with me. I won't do that exclusivly but the end of July we started to date a little bit.

I suspect that is the reason for my car being egged. She said it happened to a customer once before. Has anyone else had a problem or is it me?

Nicky Forza
10-08-11, 10:28
For the third time in three months I got more than what's on the menu. While getting massages somebody has egged my car. It first happened in August then September and again earlier tonight. At first I thought it was a neighbor but now I'm not so sure. I've known massage girl for a while ever but only as a customer. She told me that she wants me to be with me. I won't do that exclusivly but the end of July we started to date a little bit.

I suspect that is the reason for my car being egged. She said it happened to a customer once before. Has anyone else had a problem or is it me?I think the likely culprit is a neighbor who has a visual on you every time you park and go inside to take care of your business. It'll be a person who has an issue with what might be happening inside the massage parlor. Reminds me of Peking spa where customers frequently got their cars damaged by neighborhood residents. The problem can be solved by parking around the corner & walking the rest of the way. Also there'll be less likelihood your car will be broken into.

Golferfore
10-08-11, 13:59
I finally found home. Had a great experience at AMP that reminded me of the old times. So I glad to say that this my be a regular, I missed KM and now it my be something new.

GreekTown
10-08-11, 14:45
This place was my spot got treated very well.

But seems it has fallen apart lately.

My fav went on to a new mp and Thursday I went in and lily and another was wrking.

Got the older one and got an hlf hr.

She started off real slow let me play with her Bush and ass.

I wanted a good massage and this girl never even gave a massage just a very week ending since I had been playing with her ass hole and furry friend I was all excited.

Horrible time I got scrweded tried to get. 6 but got her down to. 5 then it was over so quick I gave her. 4 and told her I don't need the table shower.

I really got her in that negotiation, Or at least I thou I did get screwed for 20 mins, sukx.

Not to many reviews lately member Pm me.

Tried to upsell like crazy said it was very slow after the ending.

Hard to find a good providers these days anyone find a good MP?

Please pm me I have digs to trade.

Goodtimechicago
10-08-11, 18:03
Hi folks,

Long time member, but first time poster. Been around the country a fair amount: Southern California and Midwest mostly. Short version: everything massage-wise is better in LA. Even the massages themselves. Plus they can come for as little as $25 / hr.

Wanted to post because my experience at 2520 was very different from a previous poster. I went in, was greeted by a mamasan, paid for an hour (they take plastic if that matters to you, not the way I handle these things though) and mentioned that I would be happy to tip afterward. I believe that they were charging 0. 7 for the hour before, but craigslist ad now says 0. 6 (search "2520W"). I was escorted to the massage room by Ennna, who I later understood to be the daughter of the mamasan. Mid-20s daughter. The room's walls go up to the ceiling and had a proper door. I cannot recall if the door is able to be locked.

Enna has been in the USA since 2008 from Beijing. We got along well, and she was wearing a nice pair of tight short-shorts and a tank top shirt. She did not mind leaving me undraped. The massage was pretty good. Not quite LA standards massage (they really do know what they're doing out there) but I got the impression she has training and a license. The therapy included her straddling me at various points up and down, including my head. Very therapeutic! On the flip she gave my legs and chest a good rub before offering to get down to business. Did not want to do 0. 4 for HR. Maybe with some coaxing, you could get there. But she offered 0. 6 for HR with complete freedom for my hands to roam over and under. Which I gladly took up. I'm not a FS-type, but I think more is on the menu. One excellent feature: rather than go for gold as quickly as possible, she roamed her hands around and took her time without being asked to. A genuinely good HR.

Afterward: a little more massage, a hot TS and toweled me down. She came back with water and chatted very cheerfully for several minutes as I prepared to greet the outside world again. Would repeat, though the entry fee + tip ends up being a bit higher than I would like. I prefer the midwest to California in just about every way, but I could have gotten this in LA (with a 30ish woman) for 0. 7-0. 8 total.

By far the youngest masseuse I've ever encountered in Chicago and, unlike my understanding of Sunkiss, happy to follow through.Thanks for this find Candor. After taking some time off, and a rather intense work out session, was looking for simple massage with a possibility of ending, but not necessary. Was going to try Sunkiss but my fav there wasn't working so found your report and took the trip down the street. Asked for Enna. Everything as you reported. Learned extras available but BYOC.

Anyways, thanks again for the first report.

Deizel5
10-08-11, 21:18
Thanks for the responses on the misdemeanor / felony question. I know there is info online but a lot of it was not dated and I remember the laws changed a bit recently so I was not sure.

Gilibee
10-09-11, 03:15
Quick somewhat unrelated question I'm asking for a friend. Prostitution in illinois is only a felony on the 2nd conviction right? In no case the first? I'm talking about specifically for the prostitute herself.You should tell your friend to get competent legal advice because this is a highly unreliable forum for legal advice. This is particularly the case now since the statutes were changed this past July. That said, it is easier for a prostitute to get charged with a felony even on a first arrest if the prostitute gets charged with more than one sex crimes offense. That isn't always all that hard to do.

As another posted commented, there are aggravating circumstances under which a first offense can pull a felony charge. It isn't the only circumstance and I underscore that the amended statutes also affect this.

JohnnyBeBad
10-09-11, 10:06
I did some quick research. First offense for a provider is a misdemeanor, though a slightly more serious misdemeanor than the client. The second offense for both is a class four felony. However, aggravating circumstances that are seeming to nail a bunch of providers and potentially clients, if said acts happen within a thousand feet of a school. That is basically a third of a mile, which in an urban center, would essentially encompass a major portion of the city, at least in residential areas.Actually there are some offenses by a client other than soliciting a sex act (a class B misd) that are a class A misd. And can rise to a felony after a convicition on the clients record. Always seek good legal advice when arrested.

Chi City
10-09-11, 14:57
Hey all just wondering because the budget is tight, how's the pricing structure work with the logan sq girls? Flat rate or upsell?

Appreciate the info, thanks in advance. PM if needed.

TonyAndolleni
10-09-11, 18:26
Forgot to post. I did go check this place out about 3 weeks ago & I was surprised. The massage was very good. Strong. Tons & tons of teasing if you give the signs they want to see (keep the towel on the table when she wants in, gesture, lean, hint, brush up, etc.

So I reached an interesting point where so much teasing occured but she still wouldn't commit to the full HJ. Junior was wide awake & I couldn't hide it especially on flip. She did everything but the actual HJ.

I am going to try again & report back. I feel there is no FS or Oral, but HE may be available.

Sr Mongers PM me = I will provide you a follow up. Or if you have specifics on a therapist there let me know.

This place used to be renovo until it got caught and had to shut down. Back in. 07 or something like that.

Good place and used to offer up to full service. Has cigar lounge, etc. Gone now tho.

I think this new place is legit but who knows?

Yoni Sniffer
10-10-11, 12:58
Thanks for this find Candor. After taking some time off, and a rather intense work out session, was looking for simple massage with a possibility of ending, but not necessary. Was going to try Sunkiss but my fav there wasn't working so found your report and took the trip down the street. Asked for Enna. Everything as you reported. Learned extras available but BYOC.

Anyways, thanks again for the first report.WHAT IS BYOC? It's not in the "terms and abbrev."

Rocket Dork
10-10-11, 13:03
WHAT IS BYOC? It's not in the "terms and abbrev."Maybe Bring Your Own Condom? Rocket Dork

Jiujitsu
10-10-11, 15:05
I miss "Knob-eee", I miss "at}- .", I miss "Cindy" from "Pair-a-dice", and I also miss "Lee-sa" from "Sen-knee-na". Tried out these south suburb places and they're all "normal" MP's. LOL! . Oh well, at least some places are still around.

Goodtimechicago
10-10-11, 18:08
Maybe Bring Your Own Condom? Rocket DorkYep, this. I usually don't carry them with me. Kinda regretted not bringing one this time, but a fun time was still had.

High Riser
10-10-11, 22:23
This ad has been running on BP featuring 25-26 year old massage therapist. The 24/7 incall massage was appealing so I called for an appointment. I was told that they were in an apartment. It was actually a run down motel by O'Hare. Paid $.5 for typical asian apt service provided by a 55 year old asian. It was a dissapointing experience and I won't return. BP %IN call Massage%Nice and beautiful Asian grils.

Gilibee
10-11-11, 01:54
Yep, this. I usually don't carry them with me. Kinda regretted not bringing one this time, but a fun time was still had.Let me make a comment about carrying condoms with you. A recent poster asked about the possibility of getting charged with a felony on a first arrest. My advice to anyone doing a BYOC move is that you put the condoms somewhere NOT ON YOUR PERSON. If the police raid the establishment upon determining that it is a place of prostitution, and you are caught with a pocket full of condoms, then you can get arrested and charged with "patronizing a prostitute". As of last July, that charge is now a felony.

Not to be too alarmist, though, because if it is a first time offense, you would almost certainly get "deferred prosecution", which is potentially a highly intrusive form of supervision where you would likely have to do stuff like community service and going to "john school" (where you sit and listen to lectures about the evils of prostitution and sex addiction). If you get through the period of "supervision" without any other offenses, then there is no further prosecution. But if you don't clear the period of "supervision", you could then be looking at a felony prosecution.

Just something to think about. As always, never rely upon comments made in this forum for legal advice and always seek the advice of an attorney.

High Riser
10-11-11, 02:43
Let me make a comment about carrying condoms with you. A recent poster asked about the possibility of getting charged with a felony on a first arrest. My advice to anyone doing a BYOC move is that you put the condoms somewhere NOT ON YOUR PERSON. If the police raid the establishment upon determining that it is a place of prostitution, and you are caught with a pocket full of condoms, then you can get arrested and charged with "patronizing a prostitute". As of last July, that charge is now a felony.

Not to be too alarmist, though, because if it is a first time offense, you would almost certainly get "deferred prosecution", which is potentially a highly intrusive form of supervision where you would likely have to do stuff like community service and going to "john school" (where you sit and listen to lectures about the evils of prostitution and sex addiction). If you get through the period of "supervision" without any other offenses, then there is no further prosecution. But if you don't clear the period of "supervision", you could then be looking at a felony prosecution.

Just something to think about. As always, never rely upon comments made in this forum for legal advice and always seek the advice of an attorney.Condoms are everywhere. They are given away at schools. Government and social agencies provide them at no cost to stop the spread of STD's. They can be purchased at any pharmacy, gas station, some restaurants and many bars. I have given them to my children with the advice to always carry one. I always have one or two in my wallet. It's hard to swallow I run the risk of being on the wrong side of the law for having condoms on my person. It is understood that if cops find a gross of them in a mp the mp will have a problem. It is hard to believe that an individual has a problem for carrying something that is legal to posses. I'm not saying your wrong, it's just hard to stomach.

Sticky Rice
10-11-11, 08:33
Condoms are everywhere. They are given away at schools. Government and social agencies provide them at no cost to stop the spread of STD's. They can be purchased at any pharmacy, gas station, some restaurants and many bars. I have given them to my children with the advice to always carry one. I always have one or two in my wallet. It's hard to swallow I run the risk of being on the wrong side of the law for having condoms on my person. It is understood that if cops find a gross of them in a mp the mp will have a problem. It is hard to believe that an individual has a problem for carrying something that is legal to posses. I'm not saying your wrong, it's just hard to stomach.I agree, no ones going to arrest you for carry condoms.

But if a massage parlor is raided and they find that the parlor has condoms, then there is reasonable belief that prostitution is ocurring.

I always carry condoms and cash.

LongDongDrum
10-11-11, 14:04
I read some previous posts from may about this place, and was curious if there have been any updates to their service. It is located around the corner from xindy. Next to a tattoo shop 2600 halsted.

Thanks

Angai
10-11-11, 17:39
Living here in Oak Park I'm surprised that the village allowed any MP, given its' conservative reputatation. And though it's within walking distance from my apartment I doubt that I'll partake here, especially that it's the same owner as the Wheaton spa, and we all know that's a no-go in terms of extras.Thanks for the tip I have been there three times making appointments and they would always give my appointment to someone else maybe this was good fortunate I will not persue it.

TomDoe
10-11-11, 17:42
I have never gone to an mp but was driving past one on chicago ave. And an asian girl was outside on the phone. OMG, I will have to stop in because she was gourgeous and her body was to die for. However, I am thinking she is just put outside to advertise. I haven't seen many remarks about this place, anyone have a review?

Gilibee
10-11-11, 19:55
Condoms are everywhere. They are given away at schools. Government and social agencies provide them at no cost to stop the spread of STD's. They can be purchased at any pharmacy, gas station, some restaurants and many bars. I have given them to my children with the advice to always carry one. I always have one or two in my wallet. It's hard to swallow I run the risk of being on the wrong side of the law for having condoms on my person. It is understood that if cops find a gross of them in a mp the mp will have a problem. It is hard to believe that an individual has a problem for carrying something that is legal to posses. I'm not saying your wrong, it's just hard to stomach.You would not get arrested for having condoms on your person, the reason why you would get arrested is because the condoms could be interpreted as evidence that you are in a place of prostitution for the purpose of engaging in an illegal sex act. The point being, under current Illinois law, if you get arrested in a prostitution sweep at a massage parlor, you are likely looking at a felony charge.

Arrest is not the same as conviction, but if you got hit with a felony charge on a first arrest, the prosecutor would give you an offer of deferred prosecution. Then you're got to decide whether to take the deferred prosecution or refuse the offer and risk conviction on a felony charge in court. That's not to say that you would get convicted in court, or would even be likely to get convicted, but in any event, you would have a felony charge hanging over your head.

A lot of opinion is offered on this forum, and it's up to each reader as to what they want to believe, but I can't underscore the importance of NOT relying upon comments made on this forum for legal advice. If you are looking at any criminal charge, the opinions offered on this forum, including my own, are not going to be worth a damn thing. That's why I state that if you need advice on this, you really need to speak to an attorney.

Sandy27
10-11-11, 20:03
If anyone can guide or provide recommendation for good outcall massage, please PM me.

I am located north of O'hare.

Goodtimechicago
10-11-11, 23:23
Where exactly on Chicago Ave? There are a few down there.

I have never gone to an mp but was driving past one on chicago ave. And an asian girl was outside on the phone. OMG, I will have to stop in because she was gourgeous and her body was to die for. However, I am thinking she is just put outside to advertise. I haven't seen many remarks about this place, anyone have a review?

Gopher88
10-12-11, 10:07
I read some previous posts from may about this place, and was curious if there have been any updates to their service. It is located around the corner from xindy. Next to a tattoo shop 2600 halsted.

ThanksCindy works there use to be at Alice's on Wentworth. She's ok Check her reviews on the other review site.

Hellatrouble123
10-12-11, 12:32
She was posting last year, we emailed but never got to see her. I emailed her again yesterday and she is still giving massages. Does she look familiar to all? Any input? Jaystar massage or something. She said she does not post already. Pm if needed. Thanks!

TomDoe
10-12-11, 14:15
Where exactly on Chicago Ave? There are a few down there.It was near Chicago and Western going towards Grand Ave. Can't remember the name though and haven't had time to stop in.

Pna
10-12-11, 14:53
Don't have time for all the details, but it's a rip-off, avoid.

Head First
10-12-11, 15:18
Fully agree with PNA. Stopped in last week. The set up looks promising with the room way in the back and walls to the ceiling and a real door, but the middle age therapist is very experienced at avoiding any contact. Would've been more fun driving down the road throwing my cash out the window. Spend your hard-earned somewhere / anywhere else.

OPIllini
10-12-11, 17:51
Fully agree with PNA. Stopped in last week. The set up looks promising with the room way in the back and walls to the ceiling and a real door, but the middle age therapist is very experienced at avoiding any contact. Would've been more fun driving down the road throwing my cash out the window. Spend your hard-earned somewhere / anywhere else.
Don't have time for all the details, but it's a rip-off, avoid.Thanks for the reports guys. Since I live in Oak Park I was going to try this place but now I won't. There's also a MP across the street called 'Well-Come Spa'. I might TOFTT but as I mentioned in a previous post it's doubtful a MP in this conservative area would allow anything more than a massage.

While I'm here, I recently started mongering again. Checked out 2 places (PM me for more info) :

Copper Spa: a waste of time. Actually the massage was very good but no additional action not even a hint of action.

Seven Stars: nothing out of the ordinary. Just a lame massage with standard finish.

Dark Traveler
10-14-11, 19:57
I started on a massive massage recon mission a couple weeks ago in Indianapolis (see Indi massage forum) that ended in tragedy. I had extra cash to spend and decided to go on a rampage of massage parlor visits. Literally on day 1 as I approached my first venue a warrant was posted to the front door. A guy next door told me it was raided that very morning. Jumping online I found that every single place on my list was also raided that day. I wasnt sure whether I should be thankful I wasn't inside one of them, or angry to be left with such high hopes.

As I am still in Indi and all the fine massage parlors here are shuttered, I have decided to take a couple days and visit chitown with my hard earned cash.

So I am looking for your recommendations, walk-in massage parlors (any nationality) and asian outcall providers only, and also willing to take on any "TOFTT" places you all are curious about. I have a few thousands dollars to blow and I want to spend it all on debauchery and to further this community. I am reposting my original objectives from my Indi post here so you will all get the general idea.

1.) I am only interested in massage parlors or established businesses (strip clubs) where in house extras are available. No personal providers.

2.) If you are interested in an unknown or new place send me the details, I WILL CHECK IT OUT AND TOFTT since I have some extra cash!

3.) Any recommendations are welcome. I plan on visiting 20 places and I hope to have at least 3 or 4 "sure things" lined up.

4.) I am debating taking a hidden cam though I will probably only share those photos via PM to trusted members.

I want to share as much as a can without causing any grief or helping LE. So I will use my best judgement in sharing certain details publicly and others via PM to trusted members.

I have been on another forum since it was manually updated every month (going back to the 90's) before Jackson took over. I want to contribute to the sense of community this site was built on. So send me your queries and I will do my best to get the low down. I will leave no stone unturned!

I also wouldn't mind 2 or 3 "sure things". On my last trip to chitown I enjoyed my trip to a place on Mentrose (I think that was the street name) and a thai place as well. Would be interested to know if the place on Mentrose is still a good haunt.

Cheers!

Sticky Rice
10-14-11, 21:38
All the good mp's were raided and closed as well in chicago.

I started on a massive massage recon mission a couple weeks ago in Indianapolis (see Indi massage forum) that ended in tragedy. I had extra cash to spend and decided to go on a rampage of massage parlor visits. Literally on day 1 as I approached my first venue a warrant was posted to the front door. A guy next door told me it was raided that very morning. Jumping online I found that every single place on my list was also raided that day. I wasnt sure whether I should be thankful I wasn't inside one of them, or angry to be left with such high hopes.

As I am still in Indi and all the fine massage parlors here are shuttered, I have decided to take a couple days and visit chitown with my hard earned cash.

So I am looking for your recommendations, walk-in massage parlors (any nationality) and asian outcall providers only, and also willing to take on any "TOFTT" places you all are curious about. I have a few thousands dollars to blow and I want to spend it all on debauchery and to further this community. I am reposting my original objectives from my Indi post here so you will all get the general idea.

1.) I am only interested in massage parlors or established businesses (strip clubs) where in house extras are available. No personal providers.

2.) If you are interested in an unknown or new place send me the details, I WILL CHECK IT OUT AND TOFTT since I have some extra cash!

3.) Any recommendations are welcome. I plan on visiting 20 places and I hope to have at least 3 or 4 "sure things" lined up.

4.) I am debating taking a hidden cam though I will probably only share those photos via PM to trusted members.

I want to share as much as a can without causing any grief or helping LE. So I will use my best judgement in sharing certain details publicly and others via PM to trusted members.

I have been on another forum since it was manually updated every month (going back to the 90's) before Jackson took over. I want to contribute to the sense of community this site was built on. So send me your queries and I will do my best to get the low down. I will leave no stone unturned!

I also wouldn't mind 2 or 3 "sure things". On my last trip to chitown I enjoyed my trip to a place on Mentrose (I think that was the street name) and a thai place as well. Would be interested to know if the place on Mentrose is still a good haunt.

Cheers!

Dark Traveler
10-14-11, 22:28
All the good mp's were raided and closed as well in chicago.I saw this but am hoping some of my lesser known places are still around, no mention of those areas in the news.

Is W Peterson still open?

Blue Screen
10-15-11, 22:56
Hi folks,

Long time member, but first time poster. Been around the country a fair amount: Southern California and Midwest mostly. Short version: everything massage-wise is better in LA. Even the massages themselves. Plus they can come for as little as $25 / hr.

Wanted to post because my experience at 2520 was very different from a previous poster.I think you're referring to my post from a few months ago. I've been back and have had better success.

HelpingHand
10-16-11, 01:26
Check out Paradise Spa at the corner of S Wabash and 8th in South Loop. Average, but located close to loop in the downtown area. Similar service like Mercy, but a bit poor facilities.

Did Mercy close the S Michigan location?

Anyone have a favorit middle aged American provider? Please PM.

Thanks

OPIllini
10-17-11, 13:07
Check out Paradise Spa at the corner of S Wabash and 8th in South Loop. Average, but located close to loop in the downtown area. Similar service like Mercy, but a bit poor facilities.

Did Mercy close the S Michigan location?

Anyone have a favorit middle aged American provider? Please PM.

ThanksMercy closed its' S. Michigan spot 2-3 months ago. Still got the N. Michigan and CT (firehouse) spots.

HoosierT
10-18-11, 17:18
So one of the posters was gracious enough to offer me a great recommendation earlier this year. It became "my place," and I was happy as a clam.

However, LEO has spoiled that fun. And I'm telling you: I can't find a place to save my life up here in the north burbs. I moved here from the north side of the city where I could spit on a choice of providers (preferably asian or latina). Not the same up here.

Now I can't find a place to save my life. Anybody have any suggestions near Lake Cook Road and Waukegan Road? Wheeling? Northbrook? Maybe just a tad north of Half Day Road?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Cristlamin
10-18-11, 22:43
I have seen a cute asian girl in front of this AMP near chicago&western and wonder if anyone up here had TOFT.

InCALL only. (773- (278).7056). (10:30am to 11pm). (Credit Cards Accepted ).

2520 W. Chicago ave&western ave, il60622.

Can anyone advise me a FS AMP? Please Pm me if you have any info

Cristlamin
10-18-11, 23:07
Young, pretty, nice body, unrushed, left happy "In the merry month of _ _ _"I drive by t pro just by chicago & western and have often seen a cute Asian masseuse on Chicago west of western.

Is it the place you TOFT? Do they have FS? Or BJ? Which is the total $ damage? Thanks for sharing.

OPIllini
10-19-11, 19:04
I have seen a cute asian girl in front of this AMP near chicago&western and wonder if anyone up here had TOFT.

InCALL only. (773- (278).7056). (10:30am to 11pm). (Credit Cards Accepted ).

2520 W. Chicago ave&western ave, il60622.

Can anyone advise me a FS AMP? Please Pm me if you have any infoNO. And I stress this. NO AMP in the Chicago area offers FS. You might have a better, albeit slightly, chance with an Asian apartment or outcall (come to your home or hotel room). I don't partake in the latter so I couldn't tell you for sure if your FS chances are better with that.

And yes, that is T Pro's location.

OPIllini
10-19-11, 19:09
Not sure if anyone noticed, but I checked out the City's website today for the latest MP license revocations, and you can add Finesse Spa on Chicago Avenue to that list. Its' license was revoked at the end of September. I had heard both good and bad about this Latina place, but now I'll never get to see for myself.

Undie Radar
10-19-11, 21:37
So one of the posters was gracious enough to offer me a great recommendation earlier this year. It became "my place," and I was happy as a clam.

However, LEO has spoiled that fun. And I'm telling you: I can't find a place to save my life up here in the north burbs. I moved here from the north side of the city where I could spit on a choice of providers (preferably asian or latina). Not the same up here.

Now I can't find a place to save my life. Anybody have any suggestions near Lake Cook Road and Waukegan Road? Wheeling? Northbrook? Maybe just a tad north of Half Day Road?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.I hope you can find a place that doesn't get shut down.

Casper27
10-20-11, 00:46
NO. And I stress this. NO AMP in the Chicago area offers FS. You might have a better, albeit slightly, chance with an Asian apartment or outcall (come to your home or hotel room). I don't partake in the latter so I couldn't tell you for sure if your FS chances are better with that.

And yes, that is T Pro's location.Another member posted that more was on the menu and to bring your own cover. I paid a visit as it was in my neighborhood. I walked in but was told I had to wait half an hour I said sorry and as I was leaving one of the asian girls was telling me that she was almost ready and that I could choose which one of the 3 I wanted. I saw anna IMO wasn't that good looking the one that spoke to me looked a little better the third was an older asian woman. After I saw the talent I said sorry some other day and asked for a business card. I think if you looking for a massage there are places that will give it to you. As for FS your better off at an asian apt after you add it all up its just more economical and your risk of encountering leo is less. 45 door fee 40 HJ, about 50 or 60 even more for a CBJ. At an apt you get FS for 120 for a half hour.

ReallyBigPerv
10-20-11, 10:59

Any suggestions would be appreciated.You should check the Mt Prospect and Waukeegan boards. There are a few in that area.

OPIllini
10-20-11, 18:12
Last night I went to Tao Massage on Lawrence near Kedzie (not to be confused with the place by the same name on Chicago Avenue. That is a different owner from what I understand). Opted for 1 hour for. 65. It was really more of a glorified body rub rather than a massage. Had a standard finish, but probably will not return, given the fact that I use public transit coming from Oak Park and this place turned out to be much too far away. Think I'll stick with CT and maybe start trying the Chicago Avenue places. Any suggestions (and for more info on Tao) , Seniors feel free to PM me.

Member #6010
10-20-11, 19:35
How would one encounter leo at a massage parlor? Has this happened in the past? Does any one know of any instances? When I see a parlor getting busted it's always the massueses who are busted. Am I wrong here? I'd think a CL ad is more risky because it could be undercover leo.

Another member posted that more was on the menu and to bring your own cover. I paid a visit as it was in my neighborhood. I walked in but was told I had to wait half an hour I said sorry and as I was leaving one of the asian girls was telling me that she was almost ready and that I could choose which one of the 3 I wanted. I saw anna IMO wasn't that good looking the one that spoke to me looked a little better the third was an older asian woman. After I saw the talent I said sorry some other day and asked for a business card. I think if you looking for a massage there are places that will give it to you. As for FS your better off at an asian apt after you add it all up its just more economical and your risk of encountering leo is less. 45 door fee 40 HJ, about 50 or 60 even more for a CBJ. At an apt you get FS for 120 for a half hour.

Hard Monger
10-20-11, 19:52
Checked out Aida Spa in downers grove, IL 60516 a few months ago. Massage 8, Masseuse 8. Paid:.6.

I am a newbie so I am a bit unschooled in the art of initiating extra services. This lady spent the last 5 minutes massaging my belly. Not sure if this was the signal for me to initiate contact. I chickened out. I am more used to overt solicitations from the provider. Did anyone get any extras at this place?

Twodya
10-20-11, 21:00
What is this?

Undercover Newark Cop Touched Himself And Fondled Masseuse.

[Oct 7, 2011] Police in Newark, N. J, will implement a new. During a prostitution bust at a massage parlor. Alleged prostitute forces review. Newark orders additional training. (1215 Comments)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/07/undercover-newark-cop-sting_n_1000710.html

Undercover Newark Cop Touched Himself And Fondled Masseuse During Sting Operation.

Police in Newark, N. J, will implement a new protocol for sting operations after an undercover vice cop pleasured himself and fondled a masseuse during a prostitution bust at a massage parlor.

After being offered a "full massage" by a 22-year-old woman in a Bloomfield Avenue parlor on Sept. 28, the detective. Who was wearing a wire. Stripped down to his underwear, paid the woman $80 and touched himself while putting his hand on the masseuse's breast, according to police documents obtained by The Star-Ledger.

Law enforcement officials reportedly burst into the massage parlor and arrested two women for promoting prostitution and narcotics charges.

The incident might raise eyebrows, but Newark Police Director Samuel DeMaio told the paper that the officer wasn't acting with "bad intentions."

"There is no department protocol in place for what to do in an undercover vice operation. And that's what we're going to change," said DeMaio."Looking at it, certainly, there's no bad intentions here on (the officer's) part. I just don't think he was prepped properly."

JohnnyBeBad
10-21-11, 09:31
How would one encounter leo at a massage parlor? Has this happened in the past? Does any one know of any instances? When I see a parlor getting busted it's always the massueses who are busted. Am I wrong here? I'd think a CL ad is more risky because it could be undercover leo.I know of at least one instance where leo made a bust at a parlor, took the arrestees away, then put undercover females in the place acting as providers. When guys came in and solicit the undercovers in the massage rooms, they got busted.

Golferfore
10-21-11, 11:02
Was out in the northside neighborhood yesterday and stumbled upon a place that I had read and about and had a phenomenal experience. Normally, I don't dig the LMP with their crazy pricing, but thought I would give it a role as I had some time to kill. All I can say is this girl knocked it out of the park.

Note: YMMV, she and I had great energy and I will let you know, I gave her 120 dollar tip because it was such an awesome experience. I will definitely repeat and plan on getting her digits the next time.

Regards,

Gf.

P. S. Totally a new ATF for me.

HoosierT
10-21-11, 17:06
I was in the area, so I thought I'd give this spot a try.

In a quick summary, I wouldn't waste my time if I were you. Nice enough woman, but not the greatest massage and no extras. Now maybe if you visit a few times, she will get comfortable, but I wouldn't count on it.

Jadedone
10-21-11, 20:15
Checked out Aida Spa in downers grove, IL 60516 a few months ago. Massage 8, Masseuse 8. Paid:.6.

I am a newbie so I am a bit unschooled in the art of initiating extra services. This lady spent the last 5 minutes massaging my belly. Not sure if this was the signal for me to initiate contact. I chickened out. I am more used to overt solicitations from the provider. Did anyone get any extras at this place?Went there a couple of times a few years ago. Never got any extras nor have I heard of anyone getting extras. Never went back.

Mrpink
10-22-11, 19:24
I remember a few years back. The Cook County Sheriff busted an AMP in Oak Forest on Cicero Ave. The news paper account said that after the raid. They put undercover LEO in the AMP for a little while and did a reverse sting. When they busted The Skybox they had a Sheriff working in there as a dancer also.

Dark Traveler
10-23-11, 17:21
Guys,

I hate to be a taker here instead of a digger, but my time in town is limited. With the recent hits here and in Indi I am really looking for some good will from fellow senior members. If anyone can PM me with a sure thing, even a hand shake at this point I would be very grateful. I am staying downtown on N Michigan and it seems there may be a couple options within walking distance. At this point I am happy to take a cab as far as necessary though.

Thanks in advance. I will try to hit up a couple things I have spotted and share info back to any senior members who do the same.

ChasP44
10-23-11, 17:47
Long time lurker. I moved away from Chicago but am coming home for a visit. Can anyone tell me if Sienna reopened? Or anyplace where I can get a decent table shower? I love those things.

Thanks.

Gilibee
10-23-11, 21:21
I know of at least one instance where leo made a bust at a parlor, took the arrestees away, then put undercover females in the place acting as providers. When guys came in and solicit the undercovers in the massage rooms, they got busted.I have seen instances where a customer has gotten arrested in a parlor bust. When you see a bust at a parlor, the mugshot will state the charge for which the person was arrested. When a person is arrested in a sweep and the charge is "patronizing a prostitute" then you know that the person arrested was a customer. How does this happen? Police can arrest if they have reasonable suspicion that you are at the parlor for a prostitution purpose, but one rule of thumb to always follow is. DON"T BE STUPID. It really is true that anything that you say can and will be used against you in court. That is particularly important now because a customer who gets busted at a parlor now will likely be facing a felony charge.

Al Melrose
10-24-11, 02:22
Thanks, I will. Happy mongering.Unless I missing something you paid over $$ for a HJ. As pointed out for $1. 6 FS is available.

I guess different strokes for different folks.

JohnnyBeBad
10-24-11, 09:07
I remember a few years back. The Cook County Sheriff busted an AMP in Oak Forest on Cicero Ave. The news paper account said that after the raid. They put undercover LEO in the AMP for a little while and did a reverse sting. When they busted The Skybox they had a Sheriff working in there as a dancer also.The one in Oak Forest is the one I referenced in a few previous posts. Couldn't remember where it was.

Gopher88
10-24-11, 10:39
One of the girls that worked there, Tells me reopen after the first of the year.

Gopher88
10-24-11, 10:54
Long time lurker. I moved away from Chicago but am coming home for a visit. Can anyone tell me if Sienna reopened? Or anyplace where I can get a decent table shower? I love those things.

Thanks.Not yet, One of the girls that worked there, Tells me after the first of the year. Great Table Shower at: Health Acupuncture Center | 2951 S Archer Ave.

Nicky Forza
10-24-11, 10:59
I have seen instances where a customer has gotten arrested in a parlor bust. When you see a bust at a parlor, the mugshot will state the charge for which the person was arrested. When a person is arrested in a sweep and the charge is "patronizing a prostitute" then you know that the person arrested was a customer. How does this happen? Police can arrest if they have reasonable suspicion that you are at the parlor for a prostitution purpose, but one rule of thumb to always follow is. DON"T BE STUPID. It really is true that anything that you say can and will be used against you in court. That is particularly important now because a customer who gets busted at a parlor now will likely be facing a felony charge.Just for the sake of complete accuracy, the following is verbatim taken from the Illinois Criminal Code

720 ILCS 5 Sec. 11 18: Patronizing a prostitute

(a) Any person who performs any of the following acts with a person not his or her spouse commits the offense of patronizing a prostitute:

(1) Engages in an act of sexual penetration as defined in Section 12 12 of this Code with a prostitute; or.

(2) Enters or remains in a place of prostitution with intent to engage in an act of sexual penetration as defined in Section 12 12 of this Code.

(be) Sentence. Patronizing a prostitute is a Class A misdemeanor. A person convicted of a second or subsequent violation of this Section, or of any combination of such number of convictions under this Section and Sections 11 14, 11 15, 11 17, 11 18. 1 and 11 19 of this Code, is guilty of a Class 4 felony. When a person has one or more prior convictions, the information or indictment charging that person shall state such prior convictions so as to give notice of the State's intention to treat the charge as a felony. The fact of such conviction is not an element of the offense and may not be disclosed to the jury during trial unless otherwise permitted by issues properly raised during such trial.

ChasP44
10-24-11, 12:36
Not yet, One of the girls that worked there, Tells me after the first of the year. Great Table Shower at: Health Acupuncture Center | 2951 S Archer Ave.Thanks will check it out when I come home for the holidays

Gilibee
10-24-11, 13:54
You'll do yourself a really big favor if you get a copy of the *current* Illinois statutes. The statute that you cited below has been revised. Under the revised statute, effective July 1, patronizing is now a felony.

Just for the sake of complete accuracy, the following is verbatim taken from the Illinois Criminal Code

720 ILCS 5 Sec. 11 18: Patronizing a prostitute

(a) Any person who performs any of the following acts with a person not his or her spouse commits the offense of patronizing a prostitute:

(1) Engages in an act of sexual penetration as defined in Section 12 12 of this Code with a prostitute; or.

(2) Enters or remains in a place of prostitution with intent to engage in an act of sexual penetration as defined in Section 12 12 of this Code.

(be) Sentence. Patronizing a prostitute is a Class A misdemeanor. A person convicted of a second or subsequent violation of this Section, or of any combination of such number of convictions under this Section and Sections 11 14, 11 15, 11 17, 11 18. 1 and 11 19 of this Code, is guilty of a Class 4 felony. When a person has one or more prior convictions, the information or indictment charging that person shall state such prior convictions so as to give notice of the State's intention to treat the charge as a felony. The fact of such conviction is not an element of the offense and may not be disclosed to the jury during trial unless otherwise permitted by issues properly raised during such trial.

OPIllini
10-24-11, 16:35
http://www.cityofchicago.org/city/en/depts/bacp/supp_info/weekly_hearing_schedules.htmlLooks like QQ / Star, Lavish, and City Massage are in jeopardy of closing. They're on the list this week. And Rose is already closed but they're on the list as well.

BTW, I saw on one of the other sites that Alice's on Wentworth is now closed. Any details on what happened? (PM if you prefer)

OPIllini
10-24-11, 17:42
You'll do yourself a really big favor if you get a copy of the *current* Illinois statutes. The statute that you cited below has been revised. Under the revised statute, effective July 1, patronizing is now a felony.Great info there. It's starting to make me think twice about hobbying. I certainly don't want a felony hanging over my head. Maybe I should stick with the places I've been to, instead of risking myself by going to new places. Yeah I know anywhere I go at anytime is going to involve great risk now but at least if I'm around familiar faces my chances of getting in trouble decrease. Or better still, find one place and stay with that place.

Musei
10-24-11, 18:49
You'll do yourself a really big favor if you get a copy of the *current* Illinois statutes. The statute that you cited below has been revised. Under the revised statute, effective July 1, patronizing is now a felony."Be kind to cops; they're not cops, they're people in disguise who've been deceived by their own disguise.". Allen Ginsberg

Nicky Forza
10-24-11, 20:55
You'll do yourself a really big favor if you get a copy of the *current* Illinois statutes. The statute that you cited below has been revised. Under the revised statute, effective July 1, patronizing is now a felony.Thank you for the update. It is appreciated. Can you please post your source / documentation?

Nccb69
10-24-11, 21:41
Thank you for the update. It is appreciated. Can you please post your source / documentation?Here you go Nicky. They upped it to Felony 4 for the first offense and Felony 3 for subsequents, except of course if the first offense is within 1, 000 feet of a school then it's a Felony 3. They even added the now infamous "fondling" clause. The gray area in enforcement at MP's is whether any particular MP can be labeled a "place of prostitution" and have it stick in court. The real problem is we have to know they can now file Felony charges, whether or not they're right or you're able to get out of it. Just having them filed does the damage they intend with this.

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/fulltext.asp?DocName=072000050K11-18

Gilibee
10-24-11, 23:09
Great info there. It's starting to make me think twice about hobbying. I certainly don't want a felony hanging over my head. Maybe I should stick with the places I've been to, instead of risking myself by going to new places. Yeah I know anywhere I go at anytime is going to involve great risk now but at least if I'm around familiar faces my chances of getting in trouble decrease. Or better still, find one place and stay with that place.Even if you go to a familiar place, you can still get arrested if the place gets raided while you're there. The Illinois legislature passed this legislation in an attempt to shut down massage parlors. This topic has been discussed before and I'm not going to repeat stuff that I've already posted so you can read through the forum for other comments if you're interested.

You can never rely upon comments posted on this forum for legal advice, but it's not clear to me that a prosecutor would be able to successfully get a felony conviction for patronizing if you got arrested in a reverse sting operation at a parlor because if LE has already shut down the prostitution operation, then it's not clear that the place would any longer be a "place of prostitution" at the time that the reverse sting operation took over. But you probably would still be charged with soliciting if you proposition undercover LE. But at least soliciting is a misdemeanor. In any event, if you get nailed in a reverse sting, DON'T BE STUPID and get proper legal advice.

Gilibee
10-24-11, 23:10
Thank you for the update. It is appreciated. Can you please post your source / documentation?Http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/ilcs4.asp?DocName=072000050HArt%2E+11+Subdiv%2E+15&ActID=1876&ChapterID=53&SeqStart=16050000&SeqEnd=18350000

Musei
10-24-11, 23:43
Http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/ilcs4.asp?DocName=072000050HArt

%2E+11+Subdiv%2E+15&ActID=1876&ChapterID=53&SeqStart=16050000&SeqEnd=18350000My question is: Who are the Shills? We all know them. And I know a couple, but there are more and they should be outed. Some work for the CPD and others for the BSA, perhaps for the County as well. A little late but OUT them NOW!

OPIllini
10-25-11, 11:13
Even if you go to a familiar place, you can still get arrested if the place gets raided while you're there. The Illinois legislature passed this legislation in an attempt to shut down massage parlors. This topic has been discussed before and I'm not going to repeat stuff that I've already posted so you can read through the forum for other comments if you're interested.

You can never rely upon comments posted on this forum for legal advice, but it's not clear to me that a prosecutor would be able to successfully get a felony conviction for patronizing if you got arrested in a reverse sting operation at a parlor because if LE has already shut down the prostitution operation, then it's not clear that the place would any longer be a "place of prostitution" at the time that the reverse sting operation took over. But you probably would still be charged with soliciting if you proposition undercover LE. But at least soliciting is a misdemeanor. In any event, if you get nailed in a reverse sting, DON'T BE STUPID and get proper legal advice.Point well-taken. But always remember that going to a MP itself is NOT illegal. When you pay the entrance rate you are paying for the massage (and ONLY massage) ; there is nothing wrong with that. I just think it's a big waste of time and resources our government is putting into this, when there are far more serious issues they can concern themselves with. Hell, if they spent all their resources and money into reducing crime, we'd feel a lot safer.

Here's an idea: if a lot of these communities are so against MP's, why don't they just let the voters decide in an election? Let the people determine if they want MP's or not with a ballot. This way the government doesn't waste money into trying to shut down places through rough-handed LEO tactics.

OPIllini
10-25-11, 11:32
Ran across this in BP today; recommend?

http://www.chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/latin-touch-40-4-hand-massage-23/9436591

Ohboy
10-25-11, 11:50

http://www.chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/latin-touch-40-4-hand-massage-23/9436591Lokks too good to be true. But, being out of work, if this is legit. I'm all in

OPIllini
10-25-11, 11:51
Lokks too good to be true. But, being out of work, if this is legit. I'm all inI know, that's why I'm a bit hesitant about this. Smells like a LEO set-up to me.

Eddinger
10-25-11, 11:59
I know, that's why I'm a bit hesitant about this. Smells like a LEO set-up to me.Its clean. Theyve been around for a while, and while youll find it annoying trying to get them to answer the phone, its a cheap and decent enough time.

Ghostface89
10-25-11, 12:13
Http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/ilcs4.asp?DocName=072000050HArt

%2E+11+Subdiv%2E+15&ActID=1876&ChapterID=53&SeqStart=16050000&SeqEnd=18350000I am not a lawyer, but I do have a masters degree in English.

From what I have read here ALL "sex" out of marriage, including heavy petting, is a felony.

Since gays and lesbians cannot be married in this state, all of their practices are felonies.

All motels and hotels can be defined as places of prostitution.

Dating couples at restaurants can become felons for a bit of groping under the table.

Any hookup location such as a bar, restaurant, library, public park, grocery store, bus stop, etc, can be defined as a place of prostitution if a normal hormone-healthy individual makes a new friend there.

This is total insanity.

We might as well be under sharia law.

The good news is that when a politician is convicted of such a crime, he will not longer be able to hold office. And lets hope he loses his pension (s) as well.

F Blaster
10-25-11, 14:11
Lokks too good to be true. But, being out of work, if this is legit. I'm all inC'mon, guys! They've been reviewed by a number of members. Look it up.

Musei
10-25-11, 15:01
Sex with yourself could be a felony as well! Total insanity is right.

I am not a lawyer, but I do have a masters degree in English.

From what I have read here ALL "sex" out of marriage, including heavy petting, is a felony.

Since gays and lesbians cannot be married in this state, all of their practices are felonies.

Dating couples at restaurants can become felons for a bit of groping under the table.

Any hookup location such as a bar, restaurant, library, public park, grocery store, bus stop, etc, can be defined as a place of prostitution if a normal hormone-healthy individual makes a new friend there.

This is total insanity.

The good news is that when a politician is convicted of such a crime, he will not longer be able to hold office. And lets hope he loses his pension (s) as well.

F Blaster
10-25-11, 15:04
Sex with yourself could be a felony as well! Total insanity is right.If that's the case, I should be on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted List.

Bash1981
10-25-11, 16:09
30 / h 2 hands.

40 / h 4 hands.

It's good to go, all of the girls are down for fun, been there many times, I usually tip 40. (so 70 total)

http://www.chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/latin-touch-40-4-hand-massage-23/9436591

OPIllini
10-25-11, 16:18
Time to bring this thread back?

Originally Posted by Silvio [View Original Post]

Theres been a lot of very detailed and descriptive posts all across the board lately. I believe that this will lead to some of the all time favs or potential favs desmise. I would like to experiment with a new thread appropriately titled. Maybe this will weed out some of the unnecessary attention brought on by reckless posters. The PM should be used here. I'll throw up a sample post on how this could work.

I'm looking for a real massage and enthusiastic HE in the south side of Chitown. Private Stock please.

Here's my intent.

I'm looking for a real massage with a great HE at the end.

Maybe theres a little nugget that a fellow senior has and would PM info on her. This would be someone special that hasnt been posted on for fear that someone may blurb unnecessary info on and ruin that contact. Hence the Private Stock thread among senior members. Yes this thread may die but. So may many all time favs because too much detail is being posted on other boards.

With all of the recent busts the MP scene in Chicago is really drying up. In order to protect the remaining MPs / providers bringing back this Private Stock thread may not be such a bad idea now. This way, any Seniors that want to share special info can do so without having to post on the main boards. Of course we'd continue to PM as always as an added protection. Let's face it if we don't change the way we post our reports soon, say so long to all the MP's and providers here. I figure it wouldn't hurt to at least try to use the Private Stock thread again.

Datsurman
10-25-11, 16:39
You need to keep in mind that prostitution is not wrong. Just as consuming alcohol is not. And never was. Wrong. We end up with idiot laws because unfortunately we elected idiots to represent us. What this means is that people need to pay more attention to who they elect to local and state office (instead of just voting blindly. Which most people do).

I think the "reverse MP sting" is an urban myth. If you go to a place you don't know, you have to be very careful. But a government office operating a massage parlor and busting people who come in for a massage? No.

Point well-taken. But always remember that going to a MP itself is NOT illegal. When you pay the entrance rate you are paying for the massage (and ONLY massage) ; there is nothing wrong with that. I just think it's a big waste of time and resources our government is putting into this, when there are far more serious issues they can concern themselves with. Hell, if they spent all their resources and money into reducing crime, we'd feel a lot safer.

Here's an idea: if a lot of these communities are so against MP's, why don't they just let the voters decide in an election? Let the people determine if they want MP's or not with a ballot. This way the government doesn't waste money into trying to shut down places through rough-handed LEO tactics.

Musei
10-25-11, 17:17
Senior Members that happen to be LE should like this quite a bit!

Time to bring this thread back?

Theres been a lot of very detailed and descriptive posts all across the board lately. I believe that this will lead to some of the all time favs or potential favs desmise. I would like to experiment with a new thread appropriately titled. Maybe this will weed out some of the unnecessary attention brought on by reckless posters. The PM should be used here. I'll throw up a sample post on how this could work.

I'm looking for a real massage and enthusiastic HE in the south side of Chitown. Private Stock please.

Here's my intent.

I'm looking for a real massage with a great HE at the end.

Maybe theres a little nugget that a fellow senior has and would PM info on her. This would be someone special that hasnt been posted on for fear that someone may blurb unnecessary info on and ruin that contact. Hence the Private Stock thread among senior members. Yes this thread may die but. So may many all time favs because too much detail is being posted on other boards.

With all of the recent busts the MP scene in Chicago is really drying up. In order to protect the remaining MPs / providers bringing back this Private Stock thread may not be such a bad idea now. This way, any Seniors that want to share special info can do so without having to post on the main boards. Of course we'd continue to PM as always as an added protection. Let's face it if we don't change the way we post our reports soon, say so long to all the MP's and providers here. I figure it wouldn't hurt to at least try to use the Private Stock thread again.

High Riser
10-25-11, 17:26
Sex with yourself could be a felony as well! Total insanity is right.At least it is at a MP. Self service qualifies as a felony.

Member202
10-25-11, 17:27

http://www.chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/latin-touch-40-4-hand-massage-23/9436591It's legit and I recommend.

OPIllini
10-25-11, 20:19
It's legit and I recommend.Well I just returned from there, and it was an interesting experience to say the least. I won't go into all the details here (PM for specs) , but the place is actually located near Bryn Mawr / Kedzie, not Peterson / Kedzie as advertised. Little hard to get to with all the rush-hour traffic, but finally was able to get there. Took the 4-hand (a first for me) special, but I paid for 1 hour and the total time I spent inside the place was just less than 35 minutes. Seemed like they were in a rush to go home (which they were going to do once they got done with me). Both are nice ladies, but overall it was really a mixed bag, and I'm not sure if I'll repeat.

On another note, looks like I'm going to take a break from all MP's, at least until my financial situation improves. I really feel I spend far less money but get more value and satisfaction when I go to strip bars, so I think I'll do that for a while. I'll continue to keep up with these threads and see how you guys are doing. Hopefully the paranoia LEO is putting on the providers and clients ceases soon, but I'm not holding my breath waiting for that to occur.

'Til down the road, stay safe!

OPIllini
10-25-11, 20:22
You need to keep in mind that prostitution is not wrong. Just as consuming alcohol is not. And never was. Wrong. We end up with idiot laws because unfortunately we elected idiots to represent us. What this means is that people need to pay more attention to who they elect to local and state office (instead of just voting blindly. Which most people do).

I think the "reverse MP sting" is an urban myth. If you go to a place you don't know, you have to be very careful. But a government office operating a massage parlor and busting people who come in for a massage? No.Could not agree more! Next year we'll have an opportunity to get rid of those idiots in the election.

Imwithstupid
10-26-11, 00:25
I am not a lawyer, but I do have a masters degree in English.

This is total insanity.

The good news is that when a politician is convicted of such a crime, he will not longer be able to hold office. And lets hope he loses his pension (s) as well.The reason the politicians upped the penalties is because when it comes to fucking people for money, Illinois politicians HATE competition.

Random36
10-26-11, 12:52
Anna was my all time favorite at Power of Touch, she was a green eyed spinner with top skills. Has anyone seen Stacey? Please PM me with how it went and how she compares to Anna the Polish spinner.

Silvio
10-27-11, 12:55
Well PM or not LE already loves this board because of all the fucking babling idiots on here. Instead of shutting the fuck up and enjoying a new MP some morons are saying " Hey LE over here! Please come shut down this possible ATF because I can't shut the fuck up." Fellas the culture has changed drastically. MPs are getting shut down at a a faster rate because of whats posted here. Doesn't take a genious to figure that out. DO YOU FUCKERS GET THAT ALREADY! In this environment it would better suffice mongers if reviews consisted more of a negative nature meaning this place is a dump or ripoff stay away etc. We all know what can transpire at an MP but its no longer fuking necessary to say hey I got to HE or etc here. All your doing is setting up the demise of the future MP. Lets face it most MPs are getting shut down because of this board. So its quite possible that future MPs (good ones) can also remain open because of this board. This isn't the first time I've asked on behalf on this hobby that you please shut the fuck up and probably won't be the last. So please with a cherry on top. Shut the fuck up or suffer from self love in the near future.

Senior Members that happen to be LE should like this quite a bit!

BeetleJuice001
10-27-11, 13:37
Amen Silvio, AMEN!

BJ001.

Well PM or not LE already loves this board because of all the fucking babling idiots on here. Instead of shutting the fuck up and enjoying a new MP some morons are saying " Hey LE over here! Please come shut down this possible ATF because I can't shut the fuck up." Fellas the culture has changed drastically. MPs are getting shut down at a a faster rate because of whats posted here. Doesn't take a genious to figure that out. DO YOU FUCKERS GET THAT ALREADY! In this environment it would better suffice mongers if reviews consisted more of a negative nature meaning this place is a dump or ripoff stay away etc. We all know what can transpire at an MP but its no longer fuking necessary to say hey I got to HE or etc here. All your doing is setting up the demise of the future MP. Lets face it most MPs are getting shut down because of this board. So its quite possible that future MPs (good ones) can also remain open because of this board. This isn't the first time I've asked on behalf on this hobby that you please shut the fuck up and probably won't be the last. So please with a cherry on top. Shut the fuck up or suffer from self love in the near future.

Mustangs69
10-27-11, 15:40
Well PM or not LE already loves this board because of all the fucking babling idiots on here. Instead of shutting the fuck up and enjoying a new MP some morons are saying " Hey LE over here! Please come shut down this possible ATF because I can't shut the fuck up." Fellas the culture has changed drastically. MPs are getting shut down at a a faster rate because of whats posted here. Doesn't take a genious to figure that out. DO YOU FUCKERS GET THAT ALREADY! In this environment it would better suffice mongers if reviews consisted more of a negative nature meaning this place is a dump or ripoff stay away etc. We all know what can transpire at an MP but its no longer fuking necessary to say hey I got to HE or etc here. All your doing is setting up the demise of the future MP. Lets face it most MPs are getting shut down because of this board. So its quite possible that future MPs (good ones) can also remain open because of this board. This isn't the first time I've asked on behalf on this hobby that you please shut the fuck up and probably won't be the last. So please with a cherry on top. Shut the fuck up or suffer from self love in the near future.I agree with Silvio partially mainly due to the fact that I do think LE uses this as a tool to catch MP's, however, I also believe that this forum should be used to share information good or bad.

I really feel that for anything good, PM's are the way to go, say something like, found a great MP in North side of Chicago, PM for more information. The only issue is that we rarely trust non-senior members, so it's SOL for them and they have to earn their way up the ranks.

Agreed with the whole point of bad service, advertise it so others won't waste money on them.

Magooski
10-27-11, 20:07
No they are still open. I was there twice in the last 2 weeks and saw their open light on the other night.

Looks like QQ / Star, Lavish, and City Massage are in jeopardy of closing. They're on the list this week. And Rose is already closed but they're on the list as well.

BTW, I saw on one of the other sites that Alice's on Wentworth is now closed. Any details on what happened? (PM if you prefer)

Chigod7
10-27-11, 20:58
I know backpage.

And I think thats the best 1 out there to perform searches for location.

I live on the northside so I don't want to see escorts from the southside.

Are there any other web sites that you can easily see a pic and locate where they are?

******** kinda works but its a hassle.

Oldmn
10-27-11, 21:10
ER on Ashland Short, a little bit chubby and should see a Dentist, but VERY nice rack. Beautiful hooters and she knows how to use them. Won't print name here, but description should be enough. English okay but we didn't have an indepth converation. Just covered the essentials. Only thing I didn't like was this one likes the money A LOT and isn't classy or smart enough to hide that. Still when the twins are free and put to good use who cares. Nothing like being the sausage in a hooter sandwich.

Also, when you go here be careful if it's after dark. Lots of GB's and thugs around. If you remember the two women and their boyfriends who were beaten with a bat. One of the girls was from Ireland and almost died. This happened in the same neighborhood. Daytime should be fine though.

Tornacl
10-27-11, 21:24
You guys need to take a deep breath and read what the statute says. That entire law deals with sex acts committed with a prostitute. Section A says it is illegal to have sex with a prostitute unless you are married to her. That's it.

You need to find the statue that defines what a prostitute is so you can understand your risk. The rest iis minor things that give uncle Leo more ammo to use to make you think twice about taking a walk on the wild side.

It also adds penalties for those who are involved in all phases of under age prostitution.

This statue has no impact on consenting adults, gay / straight, and what they do. The age of consent remains 17 in Illinois.

Barney
10-27-11, 22:13
I have reported the bad ones. But, ya, I don't want the good ones shut down. I went to one a few weeks ago and got a trip around the world for. 60 house and. 60 tip. Banged the hell out out some Korean lady for. 7o tip and she loved it. Another place, Chinese nails place, I get a BJ for. 40 or 50. Tip. These places are out there. But YOU, ya YOU, got to spend some time and money. Going into a place and telling the girl,"hey, you blew Barney for. 40, how about me" just don't get it. They don't mind sucking a few dicks but they don't want the whole world to know they are a cocksucker! Especially LEO.

Barney

GoldenGreek
10-28-11, 01:27
What would the point of this forum / board be then?

We are here to share info. Arent we?

Mad Ivan
10-28-11, 09:01
I have reported the bad ones. But, ya, I don't want the good ones shut down. I went to one a few weeks ago and got a trip around the world for. 60 house and. 60 tip. Banged the hell out out some Korean lady for. 7o tip and she loved it. Another place, Chinese nails place, I get a BJ for. 40 or 50. Tip. These places are out there. But YOU, ya YOU, got to spend some time and money. Going into a place and telling the girl,"hey, you blew Barney for. 40, how about me" just don't get it. They don't mind sucking a few dicks but they don't want the whole world to know they are a cocksucker! Especially LEO.

BarneyYour inbox is full (no surprise) , but if you could PM me something about that nails place, that would be neat. And no, I'm not going to barge in and say "you blew Barney!".

Davidonecall
10-28-11, 09:28
Barney is right. There is this girl on CL that the first time I visit not even a look. Very good massage. My friends said that nothing happen to them but I made a 2nd visit and I told her how I recommended her and 3 friends did visit. Asked her if they were respectable and she said Yes. I told her that if they were not I would talk to them (small talk only) and if they did not I would understand too. She as why I told her well because you hot and if my blood boil over I would understand. She is not really good looking but she started to brush over my good and when I turn she started to give me a HJ then switch over to a very good BJ. I tip her and left happy. She said that to promise not to tell. I still have not told anyone who she is but so far 2more visit and lot of touching on my part and I'm hoping next time I get it all. You just have to start good vibe with the girl.

Barney

Pna
10-28-11, 12:04
I, too, have opined that we should keep the open boards for ripoff reports and keep the ATF stuff on the back-channel. Whatchagonnado?

Elpatron
10-28-11, 17:26
I, too, have opined that we should keep the open boards for ripoff reports and keep the ATF stuff on the back-channel. Whatchagonnado?I couldent agree more with You, is okay to share info, but becareful Who you shared your experiencies with, beleive Me The Leo guy is here whatching what with writte on this board don't identfied the place or name the spa or provider instead share 411 via email and stay safe go and enjoy a good shake or full encounter with yuour favor provider but be discreet shut the fuck up like the pina guy said.

Teabagplain
10-28-11, 19:36
Did they close? It's been almost a year since I have been there. Called recently and got a "Number out of service" reply.

Timmer
10-28-11, 19:50
Did they close? It's been almost a year since I have been there. Called recently and got a "Number out of service" reply.Go to BacX page and check under the massage section. They have changed locations, but are still in operation.

Professor Amp
10-30-11, 19:43
Well PM or not LE already loves this board because of all the fucking babling idiots on here. Instead of shutting the fuck up and enjoying a new MP some morons are saying " Hey LE over here! Please come shut down this possible ATF because I can't shut the fuck up." Fellas the culture has changed drastically. MPs are getting shut down at a a faster rate because of whats posted here. Doesn't take a genious to figure that out. DO YOU FUCKERS GET THAT ALREADY! In this environment it would better suffice mongers if reviews consisted more of a negative nature meaning this place is a dump or ripoff stay away etc. We all know what can transpire at an MP but its no longer fuking necessary to say hey I got to HE or etc here. All your doing is setting up the demise of the future MP. Lets face it most MPs are getting shut down because of this board. So its quite possible that future MPs (good ones) can also remain open because of this board. This isn't the first time I've asked on behalf on this hobby that you please shut the fuck up and probably won't be the last. So please with a cherry on top. Shut the fuck up or suffer from self love in the near future.I'm a younger monger got my start from reading Jackson's boards almost a decade ago. I left them over two years ago because I visited a NWI provider a day before they got busted.

In the time since, I've had to rely on my wits and brains when pursuing this hobby rather than taking the easy route and going with 'publicly' sponsored providers. I've found my success rate in getting extras has been pretty much 100% on second visits, you just need to know what to look for in locales. For example: TS? I personally won't go to a place without them. I also won't visit an AMP that's heavily reviewed or one that is far from home or my route to work. I'm missing out on some good fun, but busy lots full of cars with out of state tags or dealership stickers are sure to raise notice. In a worst case scenario, I'd have an excuse for patronizing a provider because it's on my way home from work- or a doctor, even.

Keeping the forums clean of reports makes Uncle Leo's job more difficult, but let's face it; we all know why Korean rub shops exist & they do, too. Loose lips have kept my ship from sinking a few times because, as frustrating as it can be at times, I knew it was time to go elsewhere.

Just some stuff to think about.

ChasP44
10-30-11, 19:46
I hear a report that My ATF AJ Salon on Archer and Ashland is closed down. The shame of it all.

Teabagplain
10-30-11, 20:28
Go to BacX page and check under the massage section. They have changed locations, but are still in operation.Not sure if we are discussing the same place. The one I am thinking of is called "Perfect Touch", not "Power of Touch". They had therapists named Gwen and Monica. They also had a third one, Kelly, that left a few months ago.

Gopher88
10-31-11, 11:31
I hear a report that My ATF AJ Salon on Archer and Ashland is closed down. The shame of it all.AJ's Has been closed for ever, I think they closed last winter. You need to get back out there LOL

Gopher88
10-31-11, 12:21
Your inbox is full (no surprise) , but if you could PM me something about that nails place, that would be neat. And no, I'm not going to barge in and say "you blew Barney!".

Foot place is Chicago Happy Feet. The old TLC on Wallace, Massage only so far, Good massage head to toe. 25. for 50. Min's. 30 for a hour. I like to know about nail place too.

Gopher88
10-31-11, 12:27
No they are still open. I was there twice in the last 2 weeks and saw their open light on the other night.Alice has never closed. Not Wentworth anyway. Remember Alice's always closed after 7:00 PM there's no parking there after 7:PM

Pna
10-31-11, 17:03
Happy Feet in Villa is in the same shopping center with Alma, and they have a location in Naperville. The Chinese have discovered their business model, too and there's 2 new places open called FeelFeet Spa (Butterfield and Finley. 73rd and Lemont Road.) All are completely legit, but Happy Feet has taken off so big you can barely get an appointment anymore. TLC is closed for some time now as Tim was getting pissed off by the sweeps and harrassment from the city. I'd be interested in hearing about nail shops, too. There are so many of them that it figures that a few would be more / less than they appear, but which ones?

Foot place is Chicago Happy Feet. The old TLC on Wallace, Massage only so far, Good massage head to toe. 25. for 50. Min's. 30 for a hour. I like to know about nail place too.

Casper27
10-31-11, 19:19
Could someone please tell me where I can go to get a good massage I've got some back pain and want to see someone who knows what they're doing. I went on Saturday to copper got an asian woman who I thought would provide me with what I was looking for since this place is legit. All it was was some rubbing for am entire hour. I left dissapointed and still in pain so I went to sunkiss paid just for half hr and this time told the girl I got where I needed her to give me massage. It started off well then just rubbing of the legs. If any of these places have good providers please pm me their names if not than some other place that will give me a good massage. At this point I don't really care if the woman providing it is old and fugly.

Gopher88
10-31-11, 19:31
Could someone please tell me where I can go to get a good massage I've got some back pain and want to see someone who knows what they're doing. I went on Saturday to copper got an asian woman who I thought would provide me with what I was looking for since this place is legit. All it was was some rubbing for am entire hour. I left dissapointed and still in pain so I went to sunkiss paid just for half hr and this time told the girl I got where I needed her to give me massage. It started off well then just rubbing of the legs. If any of these places have good providers please pm me their names if not than some other place that will give me a good massage. At this point I don't really care if the woman providing it is old and fugly.I just PM you with one of the best Massage in town.

Gopher88
10-31-11, 19:34
Happy Feet in Villa is in the same shopping center with Alma, and they have a location in Naperville. The Chinese have discovered their business model, too and there's 2 new places open called FeelFeet Spa (Butterfield and Finley. 73rd and Lemont Road.) All are completely legit, but Happy Feet has taken off so big you can barely get an appointment anymore. TLC is closed for some time now as Tim was getting pissed off by the sweeps and harrassment from the city. I'd be interested in hearing about nail shops, too. There are so many of them that it figures that a few would be more / less than they appear, but which ones?I been there three times already I fell asleep 2 out of three time. Very relaxing.

Moccdawg
10-31-11, 19:40
North on Ashland, is Aroma S__, they are ligit and could put a hurt on you. I usually went for the 90 for $.2. They do have a website, and I think they have coupons too. Good Luck with your situation.

Could someone please tell me where I can go to get a good massage.

Mad Ivan
10-31-11, 20:46
Foot place is Chicago Happy Feet. The old TLC on Wallace, Massage only so far, Good massage head to toe. 25. for 50. Min's. 30 for a hour. I like to know about nail place too.Ah, nice, thanks. May be I should get a foot massage.

Al Bundy78
11-02-11, 04:02
I lost touch with May from Relax and Tiffany from Bella. Can anyone point me in the right direction so I can visit them again.

Thanks

Humpfree
11-02-11, 08:54
I found Alices on Wentworth yesterday. I miss her girls, But only Winnie, and Ang, are still with her.

Does anyone know where Yoyo and Cindy are working now?

Gopher88
11-05-11, 11:16
I think a pretty New Spa in Hickory Hills saw it on CL. So I though I'de TOFTT Called made a appointment for noon. 2 Chinese girls not bad looking very friendly both huggers and very touchy. Coco, Lily. Coco English net the best. Lily little better English still not the best, Tried to talk me in to a 4 hand,

Coco and I went in to the room. Really good massage. She told me no HE, She said her Boss told both of them if they did do HE they would both be sent back to China. No doors only curtains. She said my Insurance would pay for my visit, That this is a Doctor's office you know? By the way first visit 59. After that 65. If your in for a good Massage give them a try Maybe more there YMMV nice clean place.

Benderedundat
11-05-11, 15:26
I hear a report that My ATF AJ Salon on Archer and Ashland is closed down. The shame of it all.Its been closed for a couple of years now. The owner was harassed and threatened several times for payoffs to stay open, his girls didn't have licenses, the place really started to get moldy and smelly, and IMHO it went downhill when Joyce left.

Benderedundat
11-05-11, 15:35
Forgive me for being vague about this, but given todays climate you will understand why. A friend (who's employer was a BP advertiser) has left her place of employment. She was a Latina massage

Therapist on the Far North side of the city. The split happened abruptly and she left with out taking many of her customer phone numbers. I have her cell number, and she is looking for clients. She only works during the daytime; no late night calls please. Many of you have visited her as she has been reviewed here. I am willing to share this info with long time senior members only. Call me a jerk, but I will pick who I give the number to as I don't want to be the one that causes her to have a visit from our Uncle.

Elpatron
11-05-11, 16:03
Hi,

I been a member for a couple years I have posted several times not a lot but I have, I would like to shared information, I m not le, I'm 56 year old electrician for trade, il have a couple contac providers, but I need to know tha you are not le, well get back to me if you whish.

Forgive me for being vague about this, but given todays climate you will understand why. A friend (who's employer was a BP advertiser) has left her place of employment. She was a Latina massage

Therapist on the Far North side of the city. The split happened abruptly and she left with out taking many of her customer phone numbers. I have her cell number, and she is looking for clients. She only works during the daytime; no late night calls please. Many of you have visited her as she has been reviewed here. I am willing to share this info with long time senior members only. Call me a jerk, but I will pick who I give the number to as I don't want to be the one that causes her to have a visit from our Uncle.

RockaBilly1032
11-06-11, 00:20
Look on BP. The war is pretty apparent. Number is there. Just a guess. I'd stay away for a while. Stay safe, Gents.

Benderedundat
11-06-11, 16:37
Could someone please tell me where I can go to get a good massage I've got some back pain and want to see someone who knows what they're doing.Accupressure Massage on Western near the Brown Line. 4600 something. I know they advertise on BP as well. Lisa is old, short and built like a brick sh*house. And stronger than most men. I am a limp noodle when she is done with me. It has been too painful at times and I have had to tell her to ease up. She knows how to strip away the pain. Beware that at the end she will suddenly switch to a nice soft touch that gets you all worked up adn then leans in and whispers: "Half-Hour more? Only $30?". Other girl is Cindy and she is pretty good too.

Victor Bishop
11-07-11, 11:18
Hey everyone. I live in the Albany Park area. I've never been to an MP before, but very interested in visiting one. I'm genuinely interested in experiencing a massage but would also like an HE (no more than HJ at this point).

I've been feverishly reading the MP reviews for the past few days and have narrowed it down to the following 3:

If anyone has been to one recently and could recommend one it'd be greatly appreciated.

3334 P

Pros:

+ Within walking distance.

+ CiCi is decent looking and is also a good masseuse / release.

Cons:

- If CiCi isn't there, expect an average to low performance.

- older [front clerk] may do the whole thing if they're busy!

- How the hell are they still open? And seniors visited recently!

http://www.cookcountysheriff.com/press_page/press_northbrookwomanmassage_03_07_2010.html

Total damage: ($.3).7 entry. 6 HE. No HE first visit.

4 hands. 3.4

Pros:

+ Cheapest option.

+ New girl Erica is 8 or above and gives good massage + extras.

+ Recommended by seniors.

Cons:

- If Erica isn't there expect an average to low performance.

- Not sure if first visit gets extras.

- Won't pick up phone, expect to call several times [not surprised. Probably due to price]

- Don't book late or they will rush you.

Total damage: ($.1 or $.2).3 or. 4 [2 or 4 hands] +.8 or $ for HJ. Unknown for cbbj. FS not offered / not interested anyway.

Ultimate tantra

Pros:

+ All the girls are 7 or above.

+ tantra experience is really good [body to body? ]

+ HE is spectacular.

Cons:

- Closer location does not have Amanda [reviewed], lily [reviewed] or Alexis [new so, tofft]

- Most expensive out of the 3 options.

Total damage: ($.5 for tantra + extra) (he / HJ or some other means?). Again, not sure if extras are given for first timer. Cbbj / FS not offered.

JuanPrimo
11-07-11, 13:06
Hey everyone. I live in the Albany Park area. I've never been to an MP before, but very interested in visiting one. I'm genuinely interested in experiencing a massage but would also like an HE (no more than HJ at this point).

I've been feverishly reading the MP reviews for the past few days and have narrowed it down to the following 3:I would look up Yumi from her backpage ads and other reviews. I've never heard a bad thing about her. There's another review site that has glowing reports about her. She's in Logan Square. No FS, but suposedly an epic HJ and Russian.

Another Albany experience is Amazing Touch. Go to BP body rubs and search "Amanda", whom I recommend. You can PM for more info.

Gopher88
11-08-11, 11:29
Accupressure Massage on Western near the Brown Line. 4600 something. I know they advertise on BP as well. Lisa is old, short and built like a brick sh*house. And stronger than most men. I am a limp noodle when she is done with me. It has been too painful at times and I have had to tell her to ease up. She knows how to strip away the pain. Beware that at the end she will suddenly switch to a nice soft touch that gets you all worked up adn then leans in and whispers: "Half-Hour more? Only $30?". Other girl is Cindy and she is pretty good too.

I looked on BP Massage, Accupressure, Body rubs, 4600 N. Western 4600 S. Western I Googled Too. Nothing. North are South Wentern? Also What are there rates? Thanks

Gopher88
11-08-11, 11:50
Ah, nice, thanks. May be I should get a foot massage.Hope you got you Foot Massage, They have been closed sense last Thursday. No sign just closed, Don't know what's going on.

OPIllini
11-08-11, 13:46
I looked on BP Massage, Accupressure, Body rubs, 4600 N. Western 4600 S. Western I Googled Too. Nothing. North are South Wentern? Also What are there rates? ThanksIt's at 4616 N. Western. Never been there so not sure what their rates are. I'm guessing the usual AMP rate.4 for 1/2 hr, .6 for 1 hr.

OPIllini
11-08-11, 13:51

I've been feverishly reading the MP reviews for the past few days and have narrowed it down to the following 3:

If anyone has been to one recently and could recommend one it'd be greatly appreciated.

3334 P

Pros:

+ CiCi is decent looking and is also a good masseuse / release.

Cons:

- If CiCi isn't there, expect an average to low performance.

- older [front clerk] may do the whole thing if they're busy!

- How the hell are they still open? And seniors visited recently!

http://www.cookcountysheriff.com/press_page/press_northbrookwomanmassage_03_07_2010.html

Total damage: ($.3).7 entry. 6 HE. No HE first visit.

4 hands. 3.4

Pros:

+ Cheapest option.

+ New girl Erica is 8 or above and gives good massage + extras.

+ Recommended by seniors.

Cons:

- If Erica isn't there expect an average to low performance.

- Not sure if first visit gets extras.

- Won't pick up phone, expect to call several times [not surprised. Probably due to price]

- Don't book late or they will rush you.

Total damage: ($.1 or $.2).3 or. 4 [2 or 4 hands] +.8 or $ for HJ. Unknown for cbbj. FS not offered / not interested anyway.

Ultimate tantra

Pros:

+ All the girls are 7 or above.

+ tantra experience is really good [body to body? ]

+ HE is spectacular.

Cons:

- Closer location does not have Amanda [reviewed], lily [reviewed] or Alexis [new so, tofft]

- Most expensive out of the 3 options.

Total damage: ($.5 for tantra + extra) (he / HJ or some other means?). Again, not sure if extras are given for first timer. Cbbj / FS not offered.Had the 4-hand (middle of your choices) recently for the 1st time. Did get a BJ for 1. 0 (tipped each girl. 5) , HJ was also available for. 8 (.4 tip for each). Also earlier had Cissy (that's her name spelled correctly) , good massage but a bit pricey when it comes to HE. Have yet to do a tantra so can't help there. Good luck!

TailChaser2
11-08-11, 13:58
Long time lurker-first time poster. Hate to make my first post a question, but I have no current reviews. So here goes: what place in Chicago northside / north suburbs is the best at actual massage. I would love to find a place that gives CMT quality work with a HE. Or are the two mutually exclusive and I'm dreaming?

Thanks

Krackerjack
11-08-11, 16:01
Gurnee seems to have a few TGTBT firecrackers.

OPIllini
11-08-11, 16:15
Gurnee seems to have a few TGTBT firecrackers.Nothing personal but this should be posted in the Waukegan / Gurnee section.

OPIllini
11-08-11, 16:22
$20 in 1971 is $107. 68 today.

http://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/cpicalc.pl?cost1=20.00&year1=1971&year2=2010And now it's $112. 04. Amazing.

Other facts: $1 in 1971 is $5. 60 in 2011, $5. 00 is $28. 01, and $10 is $56. 02. Thanks a lot inflation!

Mad Ivan
11-08-11, 23:22
Hope you got you Foot Massage, They have been closed sense last Thursday. No sign just closed, Don't know what's going on. (Sigh) Never got a chance, was waiting for some bonus money.

Still, found some fun at Mercy, so not all is lost.

Raoul Duke
11-09-11, 22:06
Long time lurker-first time poster. Hate to make my first post a question, but I have no current reviews. So here goes: what place in Chicago northside / north suburbs is the best at actual massage. I would love to find a place that gives CMT quality work with a HE. Or are the two mutually exclusive and I'm dreaming?

ThanksIf you've been lurking a long time, then you should have found a plethora of information. Nevertheless, I'm going to help you out. There's a place on the 6400 block of north Clark, on the west side of the street. I think it's called 24. It's actually open all night, but please be discreet as the building is woven into a residential / commercial area. It's sort of an office setting, but don't let that ruffle your feathers. They have to look legit in order to maintain those hours. There's typically a few people roaming around the reception area. BTW, if uniforms are your thing, you're going to like this place. I once went to a spa where the therapists were dressed in lab coats and heels, but we'll save that story for another time. Anyhow, back to the task at hand, walk in and approach the desk area. Tell the person at the counter that you'd like a massage. They'll take care of the rest. Play it cool and let the adventure begin. Just an FYI, 420 will get you special attention with the attendants there, so it might behoove you to bring a little something.

Pna
11-10-11, 00:23
You're a card, Raoul. Dunno where you come up with this stuff. Oh, wait, yeah I do, you RTFF'd.

(I'm SMILING, Raoul)

If you've been lurking a long time, then you should have found a plethora of information. Nevertheless, I'm going to help you out. There's a place on the 6400 block of north Clark, on the west side of the street. I think it's called 24. It's actually open all night, but please be discreet as the building is woven into a residential / commercial area. It's sort of an office setting, but don't let that ruffle your feathers. They have to look legit in order to maintain those hours. There's typically a few people roaming around the reception area. BTW, if uniforms are your thing, you're going to like this place. I once went to a spa where the therapists were dressed in lab coats and heels, but we'll save that story for another time. Anyhow, back to the task at hand, walk in and approach the desk area. Tell the person at the counter that you'd like a massage. They'll take care of the rest. Play it cool and let the adventure begin. Just an FYI, 420 will get you special attention with the attendants there, so it might behoove you to bring a little something.

High Riser
11-10-11, 13:15
PNA, RAOUL, I'm re-running. My first post for your enjoyment.

Unlike a surprising number of Newbie's, I have RTFF before my first post. This has allowed me to realize that a Newbie should never make inquiries without first making a contribution. We should all take TOFTT. Here's my first review.

After much review I took the advice posted on August 12 by Raoul Duke and seconded by Truthfu11 and headed to the Baton Club, 'headed' is the appropriate word at the club. After a $20 door fee I entered the main room and couldn't believe all the girls working there. You don't have a choice of girls there because they come up to you. It was like I was a virgin prom queen and they were a group of guys trying to pop my cherry. I mean they were all over me. I ended up with a girl who will remain nameless because the name sounded a lot like a guy I knew from Little League (funny how she looked like him too). She was big boned but in good shape, it was evident she worked out. Trust me this chick was strong.

Anyway GFE with DFK was on the menu along with HJ and BBBJTCWS. When the little head released it must have been a lot because it was stuck in her throat, for a moment it looked like an Adams Apple, however she took it all.

On the downside groping wasn't allowed and she told me DATY wasn't in my best interest. WTF?

F / S wasn't on the menu for me but YMMV.

L / A/S 2/9/8.

The most unbelievable part of this is that my extra's didn't cost anything. All I paid was the door fee. This is really an accommodating group. Don't message me for her number; the only digits I got came with the prostrate exam.

Fellow Newbie's if you don't take the time to RTFF you should end up at the Baton Club and TOFTT.

Jakeass
11-10-11, 17:59
Mongers.

Staying in Northbrook for this week and with the drastic changes in weather really needed a thepeutic massage. Since tats is promoting a 45 special called and scheduled. Was asked for anyone in particular and said just make sure she is nice and strong (I usually request either of the three I know personally) but really just wanted a good massage was not in the mood for anything else. Scheduled appointment for 1pm during lunch break. I get there and try the door and its locked. Went back to front and waited and called olg and she said the person is in there. Ii go back down and knock and nothing, knock again and she comes to the door and says I heard you the first time. What the fuck? I let this slide. Thought about leaving but thought I didn't want extras so who cares. Get on the table I am covered. Then starts the most superficial massage I have ever had. Request for harder and was given a lecture on what swedish means. I had already paid her in cash so figured might as well stay and make her work for it. I have never wanted so much to walk out but damn I gave her cash otherwise would have just cancelled the creditcard. 30 min later was asked to turn while she steps back. So I turn and heaven forbid I was not draped right. I hear" I don't need to see that" " I reply I don't want you to see that but its your job to hold the damn towel while I turn" I swear I was totally flaccid from the start had no interest whatsoever to have her come near me.

I get up and tell her where she can go. I have never talked to anyone like that but seriously I never tried anything with her, never hinted anything nothing I just wanted to get the knots out of my back. Even told her she could skip the hands and legs just focus on back.

Walked out fast and saw another monger. Told him whats up and walked the long two miles to my hotel.

Lesson for today is if you want a good massage pay the extra money and go to legit place. Sad thing about it is should have just requested someone I knew but really was not in the mood for anything else and thought if I called one of them would end up having to spend more money.

JA

Benderedundat
11-10-11, 18:15
I looked on BP Massage, Accupressure, Body rubs, 4600 N. Western 4600 S. Western I Googled Too. Nothing. North are South Wentern? Also What are there rates? ThanksSorry Gopher, I meant they were on CL in the theraputic section. At least they used to be. Its been months since I looked there.

Benderedundat
11-10-11, 18:19

I've been feverishly reading the MP reviews for the past few daysJust pick one and go. Its never going to live up to what you have built it up to be in your mind. You have spent too much time on research and planning it out. Just pull the trigger, pick one and go. Yes I still remember the first ones I went into back in the 70's, and I remember the one I went to last week. Some were good, some were bad, and thats the way your monger life will be.

Garbonzo
11-11-11, 16:32
Just pick one and go. Its never going to live up to what you have built it up to be in your mind. You have spent too much time on research and planning it out. Just pull the trigger, pick one and go. Yes I still remember the first ones I went into back in the 70's, and I remember the one I went to last week. Some were good, some were bad, and thats the way your monger life will be.I gave him the same advice when he asked by PM about a spot I've mentioned. Nothing is harder than walking in that door the first time, and the longer you think about it, the higher the expectations will be as well as the stronger your anxieties.

Yoni Sniffer
11-11-11, 17:43
If you've been lurking a long time, then you should have found a plethora of information. Nevertheless, I'm going to help you out. There's a place on the 6400 block of north Clark, on the west side of the street. I think it's called 24. It's actually open all night, but please be discreet as the building is woven into a residential / commercial area. It's sort of an office setting, but don't let that ruffle your feathers. They have to look legit in order to maintain those hours. There's typically a few people roaming around the reception area. BTW, if uniforms are your thing, you're going to like this place. I once went to a spa where the therapists were dressed in lab coats and heels, but we'll save that story for another time. Anyhow, back to the task at hand, walk in and approach the desk area. Tell the person at the counter that you'd like a massage. They'll take care of the rest. Play it cool and let the adventure begin. Just an FYI, 420 will get you special attention with the attendants there, so it might behoove you to bring a little something.I've never seen a place for massage there. There is an adult toy store and a couple of bars there. I don't think you'll find massage place there.

Gopher88
11-11-11, 18:26
Sorry Gopher, I meant they were on CL in the theraputic section. At least they used to be. Its been months since I looked there.

Yes there on CL just like you said thanks

F Blaster
11-11-11, 18:31
I've never seen a place for massage there. There is an adult toy store and a couple of bars there. I don't think you'll find massage place there.24. Open all night. Uniforms.

Get it? It's a rib.

BTW, at those places you mentioned, you won't be sniffing any yonis.

Yoni Sniffer
11-11-11, 22:00
24. Open all night. Uniforms.

Get it? It's a rib.

BTW, at those places you mentioned, you won't be sniffing any yonis.What's the address?

Yoni Sniffer
11-11-11, 22:02
Have any of you guys met this lady? I'm considering calling her. http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/2697832861.html

JesusLovesMe
11-12-11, 00:42
What's the address?

Get it? It's a rib.

BTW, at those places you mentioned, you won't be sniffing any yonis.WTF is a rib?

F Blaster
11-12-11, 00:57
What's the address?It's the police station. 24 as in 24th precinct. Open all night. Uniforms. NOW do you get it?

Having to explain it takes the fun out of it. Raoul, you owe me one.

JesusLovesMe
11-12-11, 01:08
It's the police station. 24 as in 24th precinct. Open all night. Uniforms. NOW do you get it?

Having to explain it takes the fun out of it. Raoul, you owe me one.Hahaha! Touche! It took me awhile to get the joke, probably because I wanted there to be an awesome MP located there.

Hysterical.

Member #5121
11-12-11, 17:18
Sorry, bro. Use tineye to verify your images. The photo to that ad links to the following.

(Nice looking, though)

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/77006018

Have any of you guys met this lady? I'm considering calling her.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/2697832861.html

Krackerjack
11-12-11, 18:30
Ha ha ha, fblaster you know your KS well.

Get it? It's a rib.

BTW, at those places you mentioned, you won't be sniffing any yonis.

Pna
11-13-11, 00:05
Picture is stolen and there are no another site reviews. I'd avoid.

Have any of you guys met this lady? I'm considering calling her.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/2697832861.html

Yoni Sniffer
11-13-11, 00:31
Hahaha! Touche! It took me awhile to get the joke, probably because I wanted there to be an awesome MP located there.

Hysterical.Touche is the name of the bar next door. Check it out.

JuanPrimo
11-13-11, 01:38
Touche is the name of the bar next door. Check it out.That's the place with the rainbow flag, right?

Amping Around
11-13-11, 16:22
Gurnee seems to have a few TGTBT firecrackers.They do? Where? All I've seen up here are hotel gals, that come and go. There are a coupld of A Apts, near by.

Jesus Collins
11-14-11, 14:21
Since the Lisunia's bust (thank you Barney Fief, err. Tom Dart).

Anyone see or hear from any of the girls?

PM me if you must

TailChaser2
11-14-11, 17:01
So I went to the place that Raoul recommended on Clark and it turned out it was not a MP at all, so those who were looking for intel off that post, ignore it. I walked in and up to the desk and asked for a massage like he told me to, and the guy there (a cop, no less) chuckled, said "Did Raoul send you here?" and then told me to get lost and that I'm lucky he didn't arrest me.

Oh well.

Jackietreehorn
11-14-11, 20:25
Hello, all.

I'm looking for a cmt type massage with a he like I used to get from brandy of massagebybrandy. Any 411 on

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/stop-wasting-your-money-on-bad-massages-by-fakes-voted-best-latest-review/9458171

Please I'm me any info.

Thanks,

Jackie

TonyAndolleni
11-15-11, 01:05
Horrible experience on my 2nd visit there. Ann is labeled 25 yrs old. But bad attitude and rude. A place like this you hope for a decent mass at least & any extras a plus. Avoid Ann.

1st time I went I saw Lulu. She is in her late 30s / early 40s but the sweetest thing and gave and incredible massage. Hands roamed very free.

I may go back to try Jenny but I lulu is great.

Perrop
11-15-11, 02:08
Horrible experience on my 2nd visit there. Ann is labeled 25 yrs old. But bad attitude and rude. A place like this you hope for a decent mass at least & any extras a plus. Avoid Ann.

1st time I went I saw Lulu. She is in her late 30s / early 40s but the sweetest thing and gave and incredible massage. Hands roamed very free.

I may go back to try Jenny but I lulu is great.Where you been, tony! (wait, you're tony my PM hobbie bud, right?). If so, PM me, I have a great girl for you! I know what you like and you're target $. Great find.

Vazooli
11-15-11, 13:00
So I went to the place that Raoul recommended on Clark and it turned out it was not a MP at all, so those who were looking for intel off that post, ignore it. I walked in and up to the desk and asked for a massage like he told me to, and the guy there (a cop, no less) chuckled, said "Did Raoul send you here?" and then told me to get lost and that I'm lucky he didn't arrest me.

Oh well.Are you an idiot or just disingenous?

-Vazooli

Gopher88
11-15-11, 14:09

Oh well.What's next?

OPIllini
11-15-11, 14:55

Oh well.WTF? That was just dumb, dumb, dumb. Raoul was right to do that to you. RTFF and provide info, but you just don't come on here with your 1st post asking for info; you do that and mongers here think you're LEO, and that doesn't do you any good.

OPIllini
11-15-11, 15:03
http://www.cityofchicago.org/city/en/depts/bacp/supp_info/weekly_hearing_schedules.htmlChecking this week's hearings, looks like Zeus on Montrose and City Massage (for the umpteenth time it seems) are in trouble. Hopefully they'll fight it to the end and prevail.

Labadi
11-16-11, 02:07
Hi, may be I am a newbe here in this forum, as I am not visiting the States that often. But I am a "senior member" in the another forum with many contributions including pictures. Now, coming to Chicago, I need your help to find a good MP quite near to my hotel (500 North Rush St) next week. As my female partner is with me it's not possible to stray around in this city on my first visit, there's only short time left for my hobby.

Anyone to help me? (in return I can help you in some other countries in the world. Just let me know).

Have fun!

Chimonger
11-16-11, 13:12
Been here a couple times and it's been totally legit but they do give great massages and have the best looking girls I've experienced so I keep going back every once in a while. This visit I was pleasantly surprised. While on my stomach as she was massaging my legs and butt, I lifted my ass a little to give her some room and she started to massage the boys which got me aroused. On the flip she continued to massage my stomach and I thought she was going in to finish the job but then she moved my hands over for a self finish. No mention of a tip or anything like that so I figured why not. I tried to roam but she wouldn't allow anything more then touching her ass. Overall it was solid. Seniors pm for more info. The girl who works the front desk is such a hottie.

Professor Amp
11-16-11, 18:02
Checking this week's hearings, looks like Zeus on Montrose and City Massage (for the umpteenth time it seems) are in trouble. Hopefully they'll fight it to the end and prevail.This might explain my recent strikeouts at City Massage.

Made two trips in quick succession (one on a Tuesday one on a Thursday,) had the same provider of standard mp stock. On the first visit, I got all the usual signs that options would be available next time without actually hearing the words. The second visit went very much the same as the first. I wrote the place off as a tease because I've been around the block long enough to be confident that I'm sending the right signals without being blatant. Oh well. You win some, you lose some.

CottonPanty
11-16-11, 22:37
Mongers.

Staying in Northbrook for this week and with the drastic changes in weather really needed a thepeutic massage. Since tats is promoting a 45 special called and scheduled. Was asked for anyone in particular and said just make sure she is nice and strong (I usually request either of the three I know personally) but really just wanted a good massage was not in the mood for anything else. Scheduled appointment for 1pm during lunch break. I get there and try the door and its locked. Went back to front and waited and called olg and she said the person is in there. Ii go back down and knock and nothing, knock again and she comes to the door and says I heard you the first time. What the fuck? I let this slide. Thought about leaving but thought I didn't want extras so who cares. Get on the table I am covered. Then starts the most superficial massage I have ever had. Request for harder and was given a lecture on what swedish means. I had already paid her in cash so figured might as well stay and make her work for it. I have never wanted so much to walk out but damn I gave her cash otherwise would have just cancelled the creditcard. 30 min later was asked to turn while she steps back. So I turn and heaven forbid I was not draped right. I hear" I don't need to see that" " I reply I don't want you to see that but its your job to hold the damn towel while I turn" I swear I was totally flaccid from the start had no interest whatsoever to have her come near me.

I get up and tell her where she can go. I have never talked to anyone like that but seriously I never tried anything with her, never hinted anything nothing I just wanted to get the knots out of my back. Even told her she could skip the hands and legs just focus on back.

Walked out fast and saw another monger. Told him whats up and walked the long two miles to my hotel.

Lesson for today is if you want a good massage pay the extra money and go to legit place. Sad thing about it is should have just requested someone I knew but really was not in the mood for anything else and thought if I called one of them would end up having to spend more money.

JAYeah I had a similar experience there a few weeks ago. Absolutely hot chick so it was extra disappointing that she was such a *****. Needless to say I left blue and won't go back. Fuck them.

Teabagplain
11-16-11, 22:43
Hello, all.

I'm looking for a cmt type massage with a he like I used to get from brandy of massagebybrandy. Any 411 on.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/stop-wasting-your-money-on-bad-massages-by-fakes-voted-best-latest-review/9458171

Please I'm me any info.

Thanks,

JackieWow, that's a blast from the past for me. You are looking for the holy grail of massage parlor mongering: a good, attractive CMT who provides stress relief on top of the muscle work. Brandy wasn't quite that for me-I thought she used too much oil and I didn't like how she finished me. Still, I kept seeing her because I liked her. What guy doesn't like a pretty comic book geek? Good luck with your quest. (let me know if you find someone!)

Steven Lynn
11-17-11, 01:53
I dreamed I visited my eX on Archer recently.

I went to visit that other gem of a place, but they weren't answering the door and given the number of cars out front, I can see why.

Despite having to be a little creative with the parking situation there to be discreet, my eX didn't let me down.

It was one of the first AMPs I had ever visited and I got my favorite girl there.

The massage was great and I later had to raise my right hand and promise my name was not Leo.

For such a great, thorough massage, I gave a little something extra in the tip and we both happily parted ways.

Gopher88
11-17-11, 16:50
I dreamed I visited my eX on Archer recently.

I went to visit that other gem of a place, but they weren't answering the door and given the number of cars out front, I can see why.

Despite having to be a little creative with the parking situation there to be discreet, my eX didn't let me down.

It was one of the first AMPs I had ever visited and I got my favorite girl there.

The massage was great and I later had to raise my right hand and promise my name was not Leo.

For such a great, thorough massage, I gave a little something extra in the tip and we both happily parted ways.

Now that was one great Dream, Was Sherry and Judy in you dream? If so how were they Doing?

Truthfu11
11-17-11, 20:21
Hello, all.

I'm looking for a cmt type massage with a he like I used to get from brandy of massagebybrandy. Any 411 on.

Please I'm me any info.

Thanks,

JackieTruely a blast from the past! Brandy was FANTASTIC! Even though she was a lesbian, she knew how to handle a cock. The erotic touch was mind blowing.

Laurie is pretty much legit. Great massage, but never any extras although there are reports on the board that suggest otherwise.

Teabagplain
11-17-11, 21:44
Truely a blast from the past! Brandy was FANTASTIC! Even though she was a lesbian, she knew how to handle a cock. The erotic touch was mind blowing.

Laurie is pretty much legit. Great massage, but never any extras although there are reports on the board that suggest otherwise.Hell. Had no idea she was a lesbian. That probably explains why I got along so well with her.

Doogie0039
11-18-11, 13:34
Any got any 411 on the new girls at Yumi's? Audree or Mika?

I rate the girls as following:

1. Yumi.

2. Sinclair.

3. Mia.

4. Pam. She is very far below the girls above her.

Thanks!

Fredspy
11-19-11, 11:29
When I asked if she could look into my eyes while she did her business. Her response was,"I like girls".

She was pretty open about it. I would have paid to see that.

Hell. Had no idea she was a lesbian. That probably explains why I got along so well with her.

Member202
11-19-11, 15:38
When I asked if she could look into my eyes while she did her business. Her response was,"I like girls".

She was pretty open about it. I would have paid to see that.Think she ended up moving to arizona with her g. F.

Talk Turkey
11-19-11, 16:14
Hell. Had no idea she was a lesbian. That probably explains why I got along so well with her.Great girl, lesbian or not, more times than not she was positive, open, easy going. She was pretty open about liking girls with me.

As best as I can figure at some point while I was a client
of hers she claimed (or led herself to believe) that the only way that she could survive amongst the competition was to

provide xtras. I was a "before xtra client" so that option wasn't offered to me. I was in a way a link to her past & when I did

ask she said she wouldn't work with me anymore. She told me that it bothered her to "have to" provide those services to her other

clients. That was one of the factors that drove her out of the business. But I'm guessing she was also burnt out in general on

the massage profession. It happens. If you don't find a way to recharge your batteries in a profession like that you're not going

to last very long. Obviously, since we reminisce from time to time about someone like Brandy, a good MT is a "hard" find.

I understand why mongers keep intell to themselves, whether it be a hot provider or a indie MT like Brandy. With all the MT's in

Chicago closing, this is what we've come to.

Turkey Man

Eddinger
11-19-11, 17:22
This seems like a worthwhile thing to do. My ranking at yumi's.

1) Yumi.

2) Pam. (not a close second but I had a great time with her and her body is smoking hot. Really really nice ass, pussy and tits.

3) Sinclair.

4) Kylie (Not sure if she is still there, and she used to work at DowntownLady's before the closed up shop but she was a fun ride)

4) Mia.

1. Yumi.

2. Sinclair.

3. Mia.

Thanks!

Musei
11-19-11, 20:43
I'm guessing she was also burnt out in general on the massage profession. It happens. If you don't find a way to recharge your batteries in a profession like that you're not going to last very long. Obviously, since we reminisce from time to time about someone like Brandy, a good MT is a "hard" find. I understand why mongers keep intell to themselves, whether it be a hot provider or a indie MT like Brandy. With all the MT's in Chicago closing, this is what we've come to. Turkey ManSo very true!

Horny Dog #2
11-19-11, 23:04
This seems like a worthwhile thing to do. My ranking at yumi's.

1) Yumi.

2) Pam. (not a close second but I had a great time with her and her body is smoking hot. Really really nice ass, pussy and tits.

3) Sinclair.

4) Kylie (Not sure if she is still there, and she used to work at DowntownLady's before the closed up shop but she was a fun ride)

4) Mia.Another poster on another thread said that he heard that Yumi was not working there anymore.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7597-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1320802#post1320802

I have not called there recently, so I can neither confirm nor deny the accuracy of this information. However, I have noticed that the recent ads in backpage have not mentioned Yumi. Also, recent ads have not included the link to her personal website. (I do not recall the url to her site, so if anyone can post a link to it, I would appreciate it.) I did find an ad in another site from a couple days ago that did still mention her.

http://chicago-il.adultsearch.com/BodyRubs/352986

Eddinger
11-20-11, 10:29
I haven't been in a few weeks, but I seem to recall seeing Yumi advertising herself working last week, although they don't let their backpage ads hang too long, so its down and she rarely worked on weekends anyhow. Keep an eye on the ads this week, and see if her name pops up. I know her blog was pulled just to give them more privacy.

Another poster on another thread said that he heard that Yumi was not working there anymore.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7597-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1320802#post1320802

I have not called there recently, so I can neither confirm nor deny the accuracy of this information. However, I have noticed that the recent ads in backpage have not mentioned Yumi. Also, recent ads have not included the link to her personal website. (I do not recall the url to her site, so if anyone can post a link to it, I would appreciate it.) I did find an ad in another site from a couple days ago that did still mention her.

http://chicago-il.adultsearch.com/BodyRubs/352986

Garbonzo
11-21-11, 14:38
I haven't been in a few weeks, but I seem to recall seeing Yumi advertising herself working last week, although they don't let their backpage ads hang too long, so its down and she rarely worked on weekends anyhow. Keep an eye on the ads this week, and see if her name pops up. I know her blog was pulled just to give them more privacy.I haven't seen her name around much lately; I'd be very sad if she stopped working.

I keep forgetting to post reports in a timely manner. I did go a couple of weeks ago and saw Audree, one of the new ladies. Quite cute. I had a pretty good session with her, but at the end she told me that she couldn't do a table shower because she had to leave, though my time wasn't up. I was in no mood (well, state of mind) to make a fuss about it, but that alone will probably keep me from going back to see her. Tell me up front if you won't / can't do it. It's one of the reasons why I do this instead of other activities.

Garbonzo
11-21-11, 14:46
Another delayed report.

So the day after I saw Audree in that post I just made, I had the urge, but decided to go somewhere different. Went to the place right off Damen by Costco, and saw May. She's older but I had a great time; she's skilled at massage and the rest. Then this weekend I fought the urge, but then found myself done at Costco with just over an hour before I had to be somewhere, so I stopped in again and saw Monica. A bit younger but the rest of the comments still apply, and a bit more playful. She also offered to continue massage after completion of the flip, which was awesome. This place is a solid option.

Babycash
11-22-11, 08:18
Looking for some fun with a latina or a black girl from a spa.

Can I get some help please?

Lokkin4
11-22-11, 14:14
I just got a hold of the infamous Yummie. She said Don't contact me ever again. So what happened? Pm or post here. She should win the Academy Award for the act she put on the last few years.

Moccdawg
11-22-11, 16:52
I just got a hold of the infamous Yummie. She said Don't contact me ever again. So what happened? Pm or post here. She should win the Academy Award for the act she put on the last few years.Pick one:

1. On vacation with the fimily, that time of the season.

2. Boyfriend and / or girlfriend troubles because of the job.

3. Fed up with it and able to retire now. LOL.

4. Bad customer experience.

5. Trouble with 50.

6. ?

Garbonzo
11-22-11, 17:15
I just got a hold of the infamous Yummie. She said Don't contact me ever again. So what happened? Pm or post here. She should win the Academy Award for the act she put on the last few years.Man, you just ruined my day. Thanks for the update though.

Horny Dog #2
11-22-11, 20:51
Another poster on another thread said that he heard that Yumi was not working there anymore.

http://chicago-il.adultsearch.com/BodyRubs/352986I just called today and was informed that Yumi was on vacation until the end of the month, but that she would be back in early December. (Another poster was kind enough to PM me the same info.)

Another post a few down from mine refers to a "Yummi". Are Yummi and Yumi two different providers, or is it one and the same, with an extra "m" included in the spelling in her name? The Yumi I am referring to is from the location in North Logan Square that advertises Tantra massages in the bodyrub section of Backpage. Is the Yummi in Lokkin4's post the same?

Stevo1414
11-22-11, 23:03
I found a masseuse that I want to give a try. But the situation is kind of weird. I met her at my work place. She came in and I thought to myself "she looks like she could be on the erotic section of backpages" and chuckled. So then I start small talk and she says she is a "massage therapist." Now, I am thinking that this can't be true. So I ask her where she works. She replies that she works for herself so companies can't get a cut of her money. I then ask her if she has a card, or website. She says no. Does this not sound like there could be fun to be had? Only problem is that now she knows my full name and e-mail. Would it be stupid to TOFTT in this situation? If I was to give it a try how should I approach things? Any advice would be appreciated.

Danielp
11-23-11, 00:20
I think all of the girls are great and terrific at what they do.

BUT both Yumi and Sinclair work in a totally different level, and both take you to another dimension. Man, those two are the best by faaaar. I would see them (especially Sinclair) and leave thinking "What just happened there?".

I don't live in Chicago anymore and miss them like hell. I also heard that Yumi is taking a break and that nobody knows when she will come back (a big IF). If that's her decision, whatever the reason, we should respect it. To me, she is an angel and can only the best for her.

1. Yumi.

2. Sinclair.

3. Mia.

Thanks!

Pna
11-23-11, 11:01
My advice would be to get her number, and maybe give her a try, but do your homework beforehand. If she's the real deal, she'll show up in the Illinois Dept of Financial and Professional Regulation database (https://www.idfpr.com/dpr/licenselookup/default.asp ). There are plenty of girls out there giving massages without a license, and most of them know (as one put it to me) 'it's all about the extras'.

Personally, I'm a massage junkie as well as an 'extras junkie'. So, I'll let the girl take her best stab at a legit massage and see how good she is that way. If she's meticulous about the draping and at least TRIES to do a good job and doesn't give me an 'extras' kind of vibe, I'll just let it drop and enjoy the rub. If, however, there's no drape, the massage is pro forma, and she's trying to tease me up, then the conversation begins.

A fair number of these girls are getting there feet wet, as it were, and they're kind of in that 'talk me into it' mode. I usually point out that, yes prostitution is illegal, and if they get caught it's a class A misdemeanor and a class 4 felony on a repeat offence. However, giving a massage without a license is a class A misdemeanor and a class 4 felony on a repeat offence. They're taking the risk, why not get the reward? Isn't it better to get $50-100 tips rather than $5-10? And hasn't she done all this same stuff with some boyfriend who ISN'T helping to pay the rent and bills. If the conversation gets that far, they're usually ready to turn to the dark side of the force.

As far as her knowing your real name and email, yes, you should certainly be a little more circumspect. But, that doesn't mean there isn't fun to be had. There a couple of us out here that really enjoy the thrill of the hunt when it comes to turning legit chicks to the dark side. Though, to be fair, it is kinda like shooting fish in a barrel. They're trying to make money rubbing naked men ALL over their bodies, who'd guess that THAT might turn wet and slippery, right?

On the flipside, you will run into girls who have absolutely NO business being in this business. I recently answered an ad on BP and the girl did an undraped massage of barely fair quality and told me how she worked at an MP on the northside for a while. So, we have the conversation, and she says she only does 'tantra'. So, I decide that next time we'll try her 'tantra'. Got to tell ya it was EVEN WORSE than her regular massage. It was, honestly, the most UNEROTIC erotic massage I've ever had. Nice kid, very sweet, fairly cute, but just NO talent.

I found a masseuse that I want to give a try. But the situation is kind of weird. I met her at my work place. She came in and I thought to myself "she looks like she could be on the erotic section of backpages" and chuckled. So then I start small talk and she says she is a "massage therapist." Now, I am thinking that this can't be true. So I ask her where she works. She replies that she works for herself so companies can't get a cut of her money. I then ask her if she has a card, or website. She says no. Does this not sound like there could be fun to be had? Only problem is that now she knows my full name and e-mail. Would it be stupid to TOFTT in this situation? If I was to give it a try how should I approach things? Any advice would be appreciated.

OPIllini
11-23-11, 11:52
I'd like to wish all the fellow mongers a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy the time spent with your families. Let's hope this holiday season that LEO quits being a turkey and stops these needless stings that cause nothing but grief for mongers and providers alike. Find another outlet to channel your aggression. How about stopping all these killings in the city?

Davidonecall
11-23-11, 12:26
PNA said it best, I would try and TOFTT. If it don't work you just say that you just could not help it with her looks and all. If it do work first she know your not LEO and you know the holidays are coming so extra money is needed.

Randolph
11-23-11, 12:33
I found a masseuse that I want to give a try. But the situation is kind of weird. I met her at my work place. She came in and I thought to myself "she looks like she could be on the erotic section of backpages" and chuckled. So then I start small talk and she says she is a "massage therapist." Now, I am thinking that this can't be true. So I ask her where she works. She replies that she works for herself so companies can't get a cut of her money. I then ask her if she has a card, or website. She says no. Does this not sound like there could be fun to be had? Only problem is that now she knows my full name and e-mail. Would it be stupid to TOFTT in this situation? If I was to give it a try how should I approach things? Any advice would be appreciated.She is nice looking

She offered to give you a massage.

What is the worst that could happen?

Go for it. And if she is really good. Offer to help her marketing effort by sharing her contact info with a "few" friends.

Lokkin4
11-23-11, 13:09
Pick one:

1. On vacation with the fimily, that time of the season.

2. Boyfriend and / or girlfriend troubles because of the job.

3. Fed up with it and able to retire now. LOL.

4. Bad customer experience.

5. Trouble with 50.

6. ?Yeah right? I was just taking aback by her response to me " Don't ever contact me again". Could be a boyfriend had her phone (Who knows). I thought of a great may for us Mongers to verify each other. Simple supply the first 3 or last 4 digits of a providers personnel cell phone. If you can match it up with other monger you are good to go.

Lokkin4
11-23-11, 20:18
I just stumbled across an amazing asian Masseuse in the Nw Burbs. Truly incredible, she says she has only been in town as of 2 weeks ago (again who knows). She walks on your back, gets your arms, legs, back, neck in leveraged positions and goes to work WOW. English not so good but with a half a brain communication is fine. I am looking for Hispanic dark complected non black providers. Damage was a $. I you are lokkin for a WAY ABOVE AVERAGE OR STANDARD SERVICE WE HAVE ALL BEEN GETTING. Send me a PM only. Enough good spot's have been fucked up.

Gilibee
11-24-11, 17:16
A fair number of these girls are getting there feet wet, as it were, and they're kind of in that 'talk me into it' mode.It always seemed to me that, in addition to being about the "extras", it's also all about convenience. I mean, women in general tend to be in the "'talk me into it' mode", so if access to "the extras" isn't any more convenient than with anyone else, then why pay cash?

I usually point out that, yes prostitution is illegal, and if they get caught it's a class A misdemeanor and a class 4 felony on a repeat offence. However, giving a massage without a license is a class A misdemeanor and a class 4 felony on a repeat offence. They're taking the risk, why not get the reward? Isn't it better to get $50-100 tips rather than $5-10?LOL. Good one!