PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

BigJim4
03-18-11, 00:58
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/diamond-spa-diamond-spa-diamond-spa-21/7590547

WARNING! WARNING-I went to go see Jasmin today for a tantra. When I got there I saw uncle LEO in a car across the street watching the place. Uncle LEO is watching this place.

Billsmelco
03-18-11, 01:09
I was wondering if anyone as ever tried this place out located on 5710 W. 111TH

CHICAGO RIDGE, IL I have only seen them on CL and not BP so thats why I'm assuming they are just a regular massage place and just putting pix of sexy girls to get you in the door. Was just wondering if anyone with more experience in the MP game would help me out thanks again for the insight. Same experience as the other poster. Nothing extra. However I'm super new to this, so I wasn; t sure if I should ask.

The 3 girls in the pic on CL / BP appear to be the ones working there.

Billsmelco
03-18-11, 01:16

CHICAGO RIDGE, IL I have only seen them on CL and not BP so thats why I'm assuming they are just a regular massage place and just putting pix of sexy girls to get you in the door. Was just wondering if anyone with more experience in the MP game would help me out thanks again for the insight. Same experience as the other poster. Nothing extra. However I'm super new to this, so I wasn; t sure if I should ask.

The 3 girls in the pic on CL / BP appear to be the ones working there.

Skonsk
03-18-11, 09:28
4202 Irving Park Road, at corner of Irving and Keeler, just West of the Irving exit off 90. I've been passing by this place for months but it seems to good to be true and too obvious and out in the open. Can anyone report back or better yet please pm me with some info on this one? I need a nice Latin place and I'm getting a little bored of the Asian ladies all the time. If you know of any others in the are, it would be much appreciated. I loved Tropic Spa off Western before they got shut down.I tried this place a year or two ago. Got an unbelievabley hot looking masseuse. Absolutely nothing happened or seemed like it would happen

NWBurbGuy
03-18-11, 16:27
No real news here. 2nd floor massage place on Superior near Orleans SUX (and not in the good way). Was going to hit another spot, but my car was so stuck in the parking lot, I opted to walk to Superior. I'm sure I've RTFF and been warned, but at the moment I called an audible and I paid the price.

8 for a terrible massage for 40 minutes and a crappy stand up solo shower (didn't even have soap). Older lady, very rough hands, terrible technique. 'nuf said. Shame on me (again!)

Happy Hound
03-18-11, 17:23
Same experience as the other poster. Nothing extra. However I'm super new to this, so I wasn; t sure if I should ask.

The 3 girls in the pic on CL / BP appear to be the ones working there.Girls are not the girls in the pictures. Massage is decent, not a bad butt rub but totally legit.

Happy Hound
03-18-11, 17:23
I have seen at another web site about MJ. She is located southwest of chicago so I was going to TOFTT. I'm glad I did. This is by far the best message I have ever had. I really enjoyed it so much, I can't wait to go for another. I went for the nude message for a $.4. It was perfect. HJ was included because it was part of the deal but for. 6 I got way extra. She said if you make her feel confy she will make you feel confy. I can't tell what happen because she read this site. I thought Rose was good but MJ takes the prize.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mj-luxury-private-massage-30/7559957What does MJ look like. She looks heavy in the ads.

Lost79
03-18-11, 18:16
What does MJ look like. She looks heavy in the ads.I wouldn't say she is heavy. I would say she is average with a thick butt.

Northwell
03-18-11, 19:13
I pm'ed a bunch of you DUMB FUCKS about her. What do you think was going to happen? I am sure it got to hot and she bailed. As I predicted. Stupid, stupid, stupid.I believe this is her.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-girls-and-sensual-tantra-massage-_-24/7608270

Davidonecall
03-18-11, 21:45
What does MJ look like. She looks heavy in the ads.She was not heavy. Nice back (ass) but she is kind of tall about 5'9"-5'10" she really do a good message.

Gopher88
03-18-11, 22:50
[QUOTE=Randolph; 1157694]There is a fairly new spa that is there. Sorry I can't find the BP ad. Went today. One decent looking Chinese woman. Early twenties. She is the only one there. No ts.

Didn't start off well. She started with the full body massage and kept putting the towel over my ass. I kept trying to touch the goods and she kept moving my hand. She later admitted she is very ticklish.

Almost the whole hour (60) passes with no indication of extras. I kept fondling her ass and she kept twirling away.

Finally I grabbed her hand and just put it on little randolph. She kept saying she could get in trouble. Very soon she was doing a nice HE and I had her bra open and was sucking on some nice Chinese nips.

I really don't think anything more can be had there. But you never know.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Your A man after my own heart. I have done the same thing you done many times. Some times you have try and try again. If you don't try you will never know, I can't count how many time I have been told I'm ticklish. I think maybe You have been a member the longest at USA? You have been around for ever.

Jasper Malloy
03-18-11, 23:09
You can get a decent rubdown from a woman who you'd love to see with less clothing on, but there will be no action, not even the slightest HINT of action.

4202 Irving Park Road, at corner of Irving and Keeler, just West of the Irving exit off 90. I've been passing by this place for months but it seems to good to be true and too obvious and out in the open. Can anyone report back or better yet please pm me with some info on this one? I need a nice Latin place and I'm getting a little bored of the Asian ladies all the time. If you know of any others in the are, it would be much appreciated. I loved Tropic Spa off Western before they got shut down.

Tank Rodwell
03-19-11, 02:57
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/diamond-spa-diamond-spa-diamond-spa-21/7590547

WARNING! WARNING-I went to go see Jasmin today for a tantra. When I got there I saw uncle LEO in a car across the street watching the place. Uncle LEO is watching this place. Wow. I was just there and had a great time, if not way over priced. I wouldn't return unless they made it tip inclusive at the same price. I don't know why I never learn the lesson that latinas charge too GD much, but sometimes I go anyway.

It was fun, but I have had the same service with providers at asian places for half the price.

Glad I learned the lesson before our uncle tuned in.

Pna
03-19-11, 08:52
I also reported on this joint when it first opened. They sucked then, and probably still suck now, and not in a good way. They got famous for spamming the craigslist massage boards with, like. 20 ads a day. RTFF.

Have been there before. Nothing extra. Plain old massage that sucked.

DaFlyestCubano
03-19-11, 14:36
Wow. I was just there and had a great time, if not way over priced. I wouldn't return unless they made it tip inclusive at the same price. I don't know why I never learn the lesson that latinas charge too GD much, but sometimes I go anyway.

It was fun, but I have had the same service with providers at asian places for half the price.

Glad I learned the lesson before our uncle tuned in.I went to this place and had a GREAT session with Rose and she is a true angel. I hate it when I pay for a massage and it's really just a door charge and you get a bs massage. I rather get a real massage and getting my release is just the icing on th cake. Pricies varies but it's well worth the trip on that side of town.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/weekend-tantra-special-23/7330034

Crikiter
03-19-11, 18:31
I'm surprised she gave in. I went there twice and struck out. They do have a table shower in back.

There is a fairly new spa that is there. Sorry I can't find the BP ad. Went today. One decent looking Chinese woman. Early twenties. She is the only one there. No ts.

Didn't start off well. She started with the full body massage and kept putting the towel over my ass. I kept trying to touch the goods and she kept moving my hand. She later admitted she is very ticklish.

Almost the whole hour (60) passes with no indication of extras. I kept fondling her ass and she kept twirling away.

Finally I grabbed her hand and just put it on little randolph. She kept saying she could get in trouble. Very soon she was doing a nice HE and I had her bra open and was sucking on some nice Chinese nips.

I really don't think anything more can be had there. But you never know.

Randolph

Toosweet1975
03-19-11, 19:13
I seen Michelle last week at diamond spa. I have seen her in the past at different spas. I just have to say, she is an awesome masseuse. She is a very nice lady. Her tantra massage will leave you breathless. Its sort of pricey, but if you go once in awhile its very worth it. Jasmin also works there. She is very good at what she does. Extras are available, after a few visits and if you treat the ladies right. Now, I have seen bad reviews on both Michelle and Jasmin on here. Everyone has bad days. We also strike out from time to time. It's trial and error in our hobby. I just have to speak from my experience. I have been very lucky with both Michelle and jasmin. Diamond spa is very nice place to chill and relax. You don't have to do the tantra. They offer other massages.

Talking about luck! I ran across Yumi in an ad. Wow, She is my favorite. I will keep it short and sweet about this young lady and Diamond spa. Just Don't want to cause trouble for them. I will never find another like Yumi. Nor do I really want too.

Be safe my friends.

Past Tense
03-19-11, 22:05
I used to drive by the soon to be opened Vice spa on Kimball a couple of times a week during their construction phase. Then they were open and running ads on craigs for about a week. By the time I was planning to stop in for a visit, thay were closed and stopped running ads. I don't know if they were driven out of business by neighborhood pressure or if they should have changed the V to an N.

Anyone here ever check the place out while it was operating?

J0059
03-21-11, 09:44
Fell for it again. Had not been there for several months, was in the area and thought I would try it again. Same so-so experience. Not the lady in the pic, avg massage and no fun. Not worth the $$, again. I should have known.

Lokkin4
03-21-11, 12:58
http://katiesimonemassage.webs.com/

To be asking those kinds of prices. In that area too.

Spudhub
03-21-11, 18:20
Hey.

I'm a senior member who used to be very active in Chicago when I lived here 4 years ago. I used to see some beautiful Polish / Russian girls at the places in or near skokie.

I am in town this week. Would love to trade info with someone in the know. Its been a while but my contacts are still around.

Generally speaking I value looks over mileage-within reason.

Mishima
03-21-11, 19:20
I went there for my first time and got Axxa previous worked at old relax. I called it o get her because of reviews saying she is 20-24 years old. I like young providers, but she is actually old than 35 I guess.

Not a good massage, very soft and not at right spots. She was skeptical all the session. Finally willing to provide HE and accessible with top and bottom. Great tits though. I left .4 but she was not happy. She claimed other customers tip more than .5. Indicated they have good business.

Stevo1414
03-21-11, 19:47
Haven't contributed for awhile so I thought I would fill everyone in on my recent rookie mongering experiences. I found a nice little place near chinatown that I have been going to. Kinda scummy little place but the girls there are actually ok. I have personally tried three of them one was young, cute, with nice tits. Nice HE and apologized cause I popped early. Would definitely reccomend. Number two is STACKED but kinda older and not so nice on the eyes. Bonus she offered a BBBJ for. 4 and you can't beat that. Final woman is old, pretty busted, and kinda gross. But I always like to look at the positives and she offered me FS after a little HR which I politely declined. If anyone wants to know the name and location of this place just let me know. I would gladly trade info if you could point me in the direction of a nice european or latin provider.

Ztomz
03-21-11, 20:57
She looks hot. Has anyone checked her out?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-yoga-instructor-with-great-body-and-tantric-touch-29/7190093

Thanks

Alterxxx
03-22-11, 00:10
I won't give much detail, but all options are on the table at this place. An if they're not, all you got to do is ask. Not all Latina's either. I had a great time with a red head that went by Valerie, claimed she was from New York. Greatest ass ever. Face not too good. Face maybe 6. 5 or 7, body maybe 8. 5 because that ass was just banging, too bad she was small on top. I did overpay, again, but what the fuck, you only live once. And damm that assss. Also, seems like there is a lot of traffic and that neighbors know whats up. If anyone has any info on other ladies here, it would be greatly appreciated as I didn't catch any other names. I did see a cute Latina with huge knockers.

Timmer
03-22-11, 09:27
She looks hot. Has anyone checked her out?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-yoga-instructor-with-great-body-and-tantric-touch-29/7190093

ThanksShe is located on the North Side. She does more domination than anything else. She will take care of you, though. I have seen her several times in the last year. She is VERY strong sith her massage. She is down wiht pretty much anything.

Lokkin4
03-22-11, 10:22
She is located on the North Side. She does more domination than anything else. She will take care of you, though. I have seen her several times in the last year. She is VERY strong sith her massage. She is down wiht pretty much anything.She is off Noble. I walked in and walked right out. She was fugle ugly IMO. Looks nothing like that pic.

Gopher88
03-22-11, 11:56
She is located on the North Side. She does more domination than anything else. She will take care of you, though. I have seen her several times in the last year. She is VERY strong sith her massage. She is down wiht pretty much anything.

I have been a looking around this site since 2008. Been getting massage's since my old trucking day's back in very early 70's like 1971. I remember it like it was yesterday. She was a old gipsy lady maybe 40 at a used furnish store. She called her HE a local. To get to the point in the last week are so. I have run across 5 members are so I have never seen here before But have been Members since the very early 90's WoW lot's of information there, Thanks Guy's

Humpfree
03-22-11, 12:05
I have been a looking around this site since 2008. Been getting massage's since my old trucking day's back in very early 70's like 1971. I remember it like it was yesterday. She was a old gipsy lady maybe 40 at a used furnish store. She called her HE a local. To get to the point in the last week are so. I have run across 5 members are so I have never seen here before But have been Members since the very early 90's WoW lot's of information there, Thanks Guy'sI never even heard of a massage parlor till around maybe 2 years ago. I have got a lot of catching up to do.

Steven Lynn
03-22-11, 12:06

CHICAGO RIDGE, IL I have only seen them on CL and not BP so thats why I'm assuming they are just a regular massage place and just putting pix of sexy girls to get you in the door. Was just wondering if anyone with more experience in the MP game would help me out thanks again for the insight. Totally legit. I've been there more times than I'd like to admit.

Been with several different girls there, still nada on the extras.

Timmer
03-22-11, 12:23
I have been a looking around this site since 2008. Been getting massage's since my old trucking day's back in very early 70's like 1971. I remember it like it was yesterday. She was a old gipsy lady maybe 40 at a used furnish store. She called her HE a local. To get to the point in the last week are so. I have run across 5 members are so I have never seen here before But have been Members since the very early 90's WoW lot's of information there, Thanks Guy'sMy posts are minimally informative but accurate. If you would like more detail, try th PM function. As for your post, I don't understand your response?

Davidonecall
03-22-11, 16:33
Totally legit. I've been there more times than I'd like to admit.

Been with several different girls there, still nada on the extras. This place is close to me but Steven is right no extra and I have been on my birthday suit and they cover you up. One girl said that I had to keep my underwear on. I can't complain about the message is was good.

Steven Lynn
03-23-11, 01:41
Can someone PM me the location of K&M?

I had a vague idea of the location from someone else, but I drove over there and couldn't find it.

Gave my money to Ruby instead. Man, they were be-you-s-why!

Cubiche
03-23-11, 03:31
Can someone PM me the location of K&M?

I had a vague idea of the location from someone else, but I drove over there and couldn't find it.

Gave my money to Ruby instead. Man, they were be-you-s-why! Division just east of Rockwell northside of street LEO camera at corner

PussyPoker
03-23-11, 11:03
Last Saturday I went for my very good massage and blue balls special at Sunkiss. While all of the girls there are very good at relaxing you they will never touch your dick. As I was leaving I noticed a flashing blue light on the corner. Yep it's a spy camera on the corner of Ashland and Chicago. It is across the street and on the corner facing the spa.

Elpatron
03-23-11, 11:55
Is she like 43 yaers old skinny tall if that who I think it is she used to work on peterson and kimball.

I won't give much detail, but all options are on the table at this place. An if they're not, all you got to do is ask. Not all Latina's either. I had a great time with a red head that went by Valerie, claimed she was from New York. Greatest ass ever. Face not too good. Face maybe 6. 5 or 7, body maybe 8. 5 because that ass was just banging, too bad she was small on top. I did overpay, again, but what the fuck, you only live once. And damm that assss. Also, seems like there is a lot of traffic and that neighbors know whats up. If anyone has any info on other ladies here, it would be greatly appreciated as I didn't catch any other names. I did see a cute Latina with huge knockers.

Vazooli
03-23-11, 12:16
Is it just me, or are others seeing more appreciation from providers for our business? Specifically, I am seeing more gratitude for a standard. 40 tip for a standard HR than I have in a long time. A few years ago there was always a lot of pressure to leave. 60 or more. Especially if skin was bared and roaming allowed. Now it seems they are happy I didn't stop at. 20.

Anyone else seeing this impact of the Great Recession?

-Vazooli

Davidonecall
03-23-11, 12:24
Last Saturday I went for my very good massage and blue balls special at Sunkiss. While all of the girls there are very good at relaxing you they will never touch your dick. As I was leaving I noticed a flashing blue light on the corner. Yep it's a spy camera on the corner of Ashland and Chicago. It is across the street and on the corner facing the spa.Hay thanks for the head up. Just what we need somone keeping an eye on us. Scratch Sunkiss from my list. For all I know it could be making a list of the visitors. I don't need that.

Ashoka
03-23-11, 14:30
You think Julie good. You need to try Susie, she would be your ATF.I recently went back after having tried it a few times last year. I always had Julie, and this time got Susie. Susie is definitely more outgoing and giggly; Julie is more reserved. Personally, however, I think Julie gives a way better massage, and she never rushed me on the ending. Susie had me out the door in 45 on an hour appointment, a big peeve for me.

Still, either is a good value and KM is conveniently located for west siders.

Ashoka
03-23-11, 14:45
I just tried this place out and you describe it perfectly. Had Nikki, who was cute and gave a very good massage (despite her slight weight, she used a lot of elbow and climbed on top and put her weight into it. Very effective, even without back walk bars). The weird thing is while they won't provide a finish at all, there was enough touching and teasing during both shower and massage that I really don't think they could strictly be called legal, either. Not sure I understand the risk-reward calculus they're making. Anyway, I can't say I didn't enjoy it, and they have great hours. Willing to take appointments all the way to 11:30, or so the desk guy said. The lack of late night options here really sucks, so I will probably return to Sunkiss.

Not sure if blue flashies should intimidate us or not. They are primarily for gang activity and drugs / prostitution, so I doubt they're monitoring people entering a legal business front. LEO's probably more likely to monitor these type of boards to get info for AMP raids than some grainy street camera! Another good reason to keep our reviews more general (I'm as guilty of that as anyone, I know).

Last Saturday I went for my very good massage and blue balls special at Sunkiss. While all of the girls there are very good at relaxing you they will never touch your dick. As I was leaving I noticed a flashing blue light on the corner. Yep it's a spy camera on the corner of Ashland and Chicago. It is across the street and on the corner facing the spa.

Steven Lynn
03-23-11, 14:45
Division just east of Rockwell northside of street LEO camera at cornerDo you have a street number?

Sanptn
03-23-11, 14:56
Guys, Is there any good massage places or providers with easy mass transit (metro) access from downtown.

Please PM me if you have any info. I am visiting Chicago shortly.

Ghostface89
03-23-11, 17:02
Guys, Is there any good massage places or providers with easy mass transit (metro) access from downtown.

Please PM me if you have any info. I am visiting Chicago shortly. If you just take the Red Line to the Chinatown exit, you will be within walking distance of a number of spas. If you wish to continue from Chinatown, then take Archer buses S / SW and you can hit more spas.

Kda Kodiac
03-23-11, 18:22
I won't give much detail, but all options are on the table at this place. An if they're not, all you got to do is ask. Not all Latina's either. I had a great time with a red head that went by Valerie, claimed she was from New York. Greatest ass ever. Face not too good. Face maybe 6. 5 or 7, body maybe 8. 5 because that ass was just banging, too bad she was small on top. I did overpay, again, but what the fuck, you only live once. And damm that assss. Also, seems like there is a lot of traffic and that neighbors know whats up. If anyone has any info on other ladies here, it would be greatly appreciated as I didn't catch any other names. I did see a cute Latina with huge knockers.I decided to give the spot a try. Gave a call set up time and drove by. Only to be met by.

Uncle Leo, with a set of binoculars, eyes trained on the place, about 3 door down. Left a.

Bit frustrated and mad. Uncle Leo, do something constructive and get the hell away.

Casper27
03-23-11, 19:40
Last Saturday I went for my very good massage and blue balls special at Sunkiss. While all of the girls there are very good at relaxing you they will never touch your dick. As I was leaving I noticed a flashing blue light on the corner. Yep it's a spy camera on the corner of Ashland and Chicago. It is across the street and on the corner facing the spa.Take a stroll down ashland from chicago to division there are between 4 & 5 blue lights. I guess leo can use them to check how many and who goes in to get a massage. I think the purpose that they have served is the cutback on crime or rather the war between the harrison gents and satan disciples.

MandingoStarr
03-23-11, 19:42
I'm new to the site, and I've read many, many reviews on here before I decided to join. I've seen many girls, and have had many massages. But out of all of them, I liked Yumi the best. She's always given me great "service"

But recently I heard a very disturbing "rumor" as I like to call it (not sure whats true or not) about her having some sort of infection or disease? Any one else hear this? Please let me know.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-girls-and-sensual-tantra-massage-_-24/7608270

Magooski
03-23-11, 19:50
I'm not as generous with tips as I have been in the past, especially if roaming is not on the menu, so so massage or short timing me. If they keep things consistant and good their regulars may be more regular. Just a release does not mean a big tip. I had a short tip improve service the next time with a 4 month delay between visits.

Is it just me, or are others seeing more appreciation from providers for our business? Specifically, I am seeing more gratitude for a standard. 40 tip for a standard HR than I have in a long time. A few years ago there was always a lot of pressure to leave. 60 or more. Especially if skin was bared and roaming allowed. Now it seems they are happy I didn't stop at. 20.

-Vazooli

Slim
03-23-11, 20:22

-VazooliThe big difference I notice is many never try to negotiate up front anymore. It's more a leave what you want and you may or may not get a dirty look. Probably an LE thing. Probably explains why they are happy with 40.

Northwell
03-23-11, 23:00

-VazooliStopped by 2246 N Clark tonight. It's a legit place and many times that is all that I want.

Had the same girl who gave me rushed service before- just my luck. Paid for an hour and was on my way out after 40 minutes. What a rip!

I will not go back. And I've been going there for 2 years. Told her so after I showed her the time on my phone and then gave her a 2 dollar tip out of spite.

Take good care of the quality providers out there.

George W. Bush
03-23-11, 23:22
Probably an LE thing.I was at a place a while back, and the tip was never mentioned, nor were services. I did leave happy though. She gave me a HJ because she thought I was nice, and I left her .4 because I thought she gave a good massage. There's absolutely no crime in either of those things. She never offered sex for money, and I never offered money for sex.

Von Beave
03-23-11, 23:31
Old post about Aleona's and was wondering if anyone had any intel on this place? Just trying to see if there are new places to try. My spidey sense says that a place that post's it direct location and is in Wheaton is legit.

Saw this place advertised and had to TOFFT.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/spa-grand-opening-body-treatment-massage-waxing-23/6060786

The first floor is locked up and you have to ring to get in. The lady at the counter took care of the economics and we retired to adjoining rooms. If there are specials to be had I struck out completely. Dear Tina has been it the states for a WEEK and needed help to just communicate.

The massage was outstanding IMHO but no happy ending. $1. 4 w / tip. Would go back for someone else. There were 2 others being worked on when I got there. Maybe they faired better.

Here is the strange thing. After the massage and table shower they offer a complimentary 20 minute foot massage. I thought that was interesting so I jumped at it. We walked to the massage chairs and a GUY gave the massage. Freaked me out. He not only did the feet but started to move up my leg. I jumped, He says "What's wrong" I say "I'm done". Even if it is free, I did not go there to have some guy work on me. I do get a chuckle but no.

Later Kda

Bebop60
03-24-11, 02:07
Went to Tao on lawrence east of Kedzie. Got older butterface with decent bod. Paid. 75 for hour and shower, groped her everywhere during a very good massage but was completely shut down on extras. My first strikeout in years.

I'll have to go home and bother the wife I guess.

Datsurman
03-24-11, 07:14
Best advice you'll ever get.

Do yourself a favor and do the provider a favor and don't TALK ABOUT MONEY. If you don't, then you've got nothing to worry about. Even if LE was standing in the room with you.

Do your research to determine a decent tip for wherever you are planning to go. Put the tip somewhere in plain site when the provider leaves the room for you to undress. That way. You don't waste time on stupid negotiations about "menus" & "options", you don't risk going to jail, and you make the provider feel comfortable because they don't have to put themselves in an uncomfortable and risky situation by talking about "menus" & "options".

Get it? Got it? Good!

I was at a place a while back, and the tip was never mentioned, nor were services. I did leave happy though. She gave me a HJ because she thought I was nice, and I left her .4 because I thought she gave a good massage. There's absolutely no crime in either of those things. She never offered sex for money, and I never offered money for sex.

Gbaby31
03-24-11, 10:08
Well since I am not new to the SW scene I am new to MP I do have experience in this frm my military days Hawaii mainly usually prices ran about 50. Enternce and 100. For the girl. Which included usually no massage at all just FS which I am not complaing about at all. I think One in Cali. Was the best deal 50. For massage which included HE. Now chicago I am back in town wondering what I should expect are the best ones in China town? I know most places already have regulars and have a hard time opening up to the "new guys". All in all I would just like some guidance from a senior member in this subject. Or if I should just stick to SW.

Thanks again for the input.

Chi Guy
03-24-11, 13:05
Old post about Aleona's and was wondering if anyone had any intel on this place? Just trying to see if there are new places to try. My spidey sense says that a place that post's it direct location and is in Wheaton is legit.They're tied in with a couple other places around the area. They may hint at giving more than a massage, but AFAIK, massage is all you'll get.

Gbaby31
03-24-11, 14:16
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/Disclaimer?category=564875

Wondering if anyone has tried out this spot before.

Timmer
03-25-11, 09:35
I'm new to the site, and I've read many, many reviews on here before I decided to join. I've seen many girls, and have had many massages. But out of all of them, I liked Yumi the best. She's always given me great "service"

But recently I heard a very disturbing "rumor" as I like to call it (not sure whats true or not) about her having some sort of infection or disease? Any one else hear this? Please let me know.

Dude,

Why would you use a forum like this to question a situation like this as your first post. If you have seen her before, then you know how she operates. I have known her for a LONG time and I can tell you I have seen her socially as well as professionally. That being said, unless you have an open sore, or you are swapping fluids, or you're just retarded, you have nothing to be concerned about. Getting back to this being your first post, I think you asked for something that was not available and were shut down. You must be a sad and pathetic little man to feel this is the proper forum to flame a kind person whom you only have heard a "rumor".

ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS MADE ANY YOUR FUTURE POSTS LOOK SUSPECT!

MandingoStarr
03-25-11, 12:52
Dude,

Calm down. All I did was ask a simple question. I didn't accuse her of anything. I like Yumi. She's a sweet girl, who gives an amazing session. I've seen posts on here where guys accuse girls of certain things and then have responses where guys are saying it wasn't true. It was a simple question that concerned me, and wanted to know if any one else heard it or if it was some bs rumor going on for whatever reason. No one is trying to "flame" her, it was one question GEEZ! Sure, I could have posted about my experiences because I know thats what this site is all about, but when I heard what I heard, the first place I thought of where I could possibly find out was here. And when I didn't, I decided to ask. Had I known people here took shit so dam personal about sum chicks that we got to pay to get off then yea maybe your right, I shuldn't have bothered. SPOS!

Dude,

Why would you use a forum like this to question a situation like this as your first post. If you have seen her before, then you know how she operates. I have known her for a LONG time and I can tell you I have seen her socially as well as professionally. That being said, unless you have an open sore, or you are swapping fluids, or you're just retarded, you have nothing to be concerned about. Getting back to this being your first post, I think you asked for something that was not available and were shut down. You must be a sad and pathetic little man to feel this is the proper forum to flame a kind person whom you only have heard a "rumor".

Crikiter
03-25-11, 14:42
Dude,

ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS MADE ANY YOUR FUTURE POSTS LOOK SUSPECT!Well said.

BigJim4
03-25-11, 14:52
I've been with Yumi several times and seen her at Amazing and now on Elston and she's a very good provider. You have the option of covered or uncovered and I go uncovered everytime. Hey the world will be over soon anyway so why worry is what I say. LOL.

Dude,

BigJim4
03-25-11, 14:55
I've seen LEO in grocery store across the street so I took off.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/Disclaimer?category=564875

Wondering if anyone has tried out this spot before.

Northwell
03-25-11, 15:30
Dude,

ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS MADE ANY YOUR FUTURE POSTS LOOK SUSPECT! This.

Or this is a competing provider trying to influence business.

Yoni Sniffer
03-25-11, 18:52
When I have an hour appointment, I hate when they try to rush it! That's just rude.

I recently went back after having tried it a few times last year. I always had Julie, and this time got Susie. Susie is definitely more outgoing and giggly; Julie is more reserved. Personally, however, I think Julie gives a way better massage, and she never rushed me on the ending. Susie had me out the door in 45 on an hour appointment, a big peeve for me.

Still, either is a good value and KM is conveniently located for west siders.

Toosweet1975
03-25-11, 22:58
Dude,

ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS MADE ANY YOUR FUTURE POSTS LOOK SUSPECT!I have known Yumi for a while as well. She is a great person. I just talked to her the other day about this so called "Rumor", LOL. This accusation is ludicrous. Its a ploy to hurt her business. Its just like the other post about Diamond spa. Another ploy to hurt their business. I see Yumi on the regular as well as Diamond spa. Never had a problem. They treat me like king. I will keep seeing them on a regular. I am just saying.

Gopher88
03-26-11, 00:24
When I have an hour appointment, I hate when they try to rush it! That's just rude.Thats bad for buss. Think maybe I should let her know. Susie that is.

Grateful One
03-26-11, 11:35
I have known Yumi for a while as well. She is a great person. I just talked to her the other day about this so called "Rumor", LOL. This accusation is ludicrous. Its a ploy to hurt her business. Its just like the other post about Diamond spa. Another ploy to hurt their business. I see Yumi on the regular as well as Diamond spa. Never had a problem. They treat me like king. I will keep seeing them on a regular. I am just saying.Sounds to me like some upset people who lost a lot of regulars from some really good girls. Just sayin!

And I agree Timmer; Yumi is a Nice Gal.

Grateful One
03-26-11, 11:44
I just wanted to say thanks to all the members for yours posts.

I appreciate the knowledge to go in "educated".

Best

GoldenGreek
03-26-11, 12:03
I have known Yumi for a while as well. She is a great person. I just talked to her the other day about this so called "Rumor", LOL. This accusation is ludicrous. Its a ploy to hurt her business. Its just like the other post about Diamond spa. Another ploy to hurt their business. I see Yumi on the regular as well as Diamond spa. Never had a problem. They treat me like king. I will keep seeing them on a regular. I am just saying.Is this the same Yumi that worked at Singapore Salon?

GoldenGreek
03-26-11, 12:21
Hi guys, Long time member / poster.

I have a few questions.

The first is about Tai Palace. Are the girls as "hot" as people say and what are the rates and extras available.

Second question is about Asian apartments that I had read about on this site 3-6 months ago.

Something about its hard to get an appointment and hard for the guy that answers the phone to trust you, but they have smoking hot girls?

If the original poster sees this 2nd question or if anyone knows what I'm talking about please PM me with details and I will gladly exchange some info with you

Vazooli
03-26-11, 13:33
The big difference I notice is many never try to negotiate up front anymore. It's more a leave what you want and you may or may not get a dirty look. Probably an LE thing. Probably explains why they are happy with 40.You could be right about the LE thing. Now it is more like it was 20+ years ago when I started AMPing. No negotiating, no upselling, alot more comfortable. More discrete and fewer busts.

-Vazooli

RufinoTorres
03-26-11, 23:18

I have a few questions.

The first is about Tai Palace. Are the girls as "hot" as people say and what are the rates and extras available.

Second question is about Asian apartments that I had read about on this site 3-6 months ago.

Something about its hard to get an appointment and hard for the guy that answers the phone to trust you, but they have smoking hot girls?

If the original poster sees this 2nd question or if anyone knows what I'm talking about please PM me with details and I will gladly exchange some info with youI got an appointment the first time I tried Thai Palace. I'm RS2K and I made a 6:00 appt at 3:00 in the afternoon.

The O'Hare apartment girls are hard to get, though. The woman on the phone will ask if you've been with their other girls, and you have to name them.

At first I started naming other providers, and they hung up on me because they didn't know these girls. Then I tried again and gave the magic name "Sunny". I was thinking of a Polish girl I saw, but I guess they have a girl named Sunny and that got me in.

IAm1000
03-27-11, 10:50
I saw a new place opening up in Summit called "Imperial Sauna" on S. Archer Road. In Summit a few weeks ago. (It was built on the old site of an Ace Hardware store which went belly up a year or so ago.)

Looked like a AMP from the outside, but it was advertised as a "Russian sauna" with "VIP rooms" for over parties of four, no less!

The website.

http://www.imperialsauna.com/

Well, it was to open on the 12th of March, but wouldn't you know that it mysteriously burned down on the 11th!

I took a few pictures this morning and I'm posting them here:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=126570&d=1301237156

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=126569&d=1301237140

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=126568&d=1301237100

Anyway, if anyone has any other info about what "happened" other than the obvious (arson, bias from the community, etc.) , I was just interested. It looked like it could have had potential for a nice new AMP of who knows?

Thanks, and play safe!

Grateful One
03-27-11, 14:25
Since I'm new to this board, I'd appreciate some rules and regs if any. I do have some personal reviews I can share; where, when, and how?

As my handle states: thanks!

BigJim4
03-27-11, 17:16
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/2285833406.html

Awesome table shower and very pretty latina staff. Massage was. 4 and some extras are available but you have to be a regular. One of the last nice places that hasn't been shut down.

BigJim4
03-27-11, 17:24

Awesome table shower and very pretty latina staff. Massage was. 4 and some extras are available but you have to be a regular. One of the last nice places that hasn't been shut down.

Member #4195
03-28-11, 11:58
<snip> Talking about luck! I ran across Yumi in an ad. Wow, She is my favorite. I will keep it short and sweet about this young lady and Diamond spa. Just Don't want to cause trouble for them. I will never find another like Yumi. Nor do I really want too.Both the Diamond Spa and Yumi sound great! Does Yumi work at Diamond?

Vazooli
03-28-11, 12:03
[QUOTE=Grateful One; 1163825]Since I'm new to this board, I'd appreciate some rules and regs if any. I do have some personal reviews I can share; where, when, and how?

To G One:

RTFF.

-Vazooli

Maestromaestro
03-28-11, 12:52

I have a few questions.

If the original poster sees this 2nd question or if anyone knows what I'm talking about please PM me with details and I will gladly exchange some info with you.Tp girls are generally pretty good. Most of time the girl resembles the pic. Some are photoshopped of the actual girl others are not real but usually a decent representation of the girl. Pm if you want other details.

2nd part. I think you're talking about the asian nazi. Haven't had luck with him yet but I heard that you have to be persistent and keep trying.

Deep Subman
03-28-11, 13:02
Looking for a report on relax asian spa in Palos Heights. They advertise on CL and offer sea salt bath and 4 hand massages. Pease post or PM me with any info on experience and / or any extras. Thanks.

Davidonecall
03-28-11, 16:59
I saw a new place opening up in Summit called "Imperial Sauna" on S. Archer Road. In Summit a few weeks ago. (It was built on the old site of an Ace Hardware store which went belly up a year or so ago.)

Looked like a AMP from the outside, but it was advertised as a "Russian sauna" with "VIP rooms" for over parties of four, no less!

The website.

Well, it was to open on the 12th of March, but wouldn't you know that it mysteriously burned down on the 11th!

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=126570&d=1301237156

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=126569&d=1301237140

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=126568&d=1301237100

Anyway, if anyone has any other info about what "happened" other than the obvious (arson, bias from the community, etc.) , I was just interested. It looked like it could have had potential for a nice new AMP of who knows?

Thanks, and play safe! I don't know what happen. Is so close to me I though I hit the jackpot. I can't believe when I got home from work on Sat it was close because of fire. I can't ask around because I live around. It would be nice if they try to open again.

Crikiter
03-28-11, 18:48

Awesome table shower and very pretty latina staff. Massage was. 4 and some extras are available but you have to be a regular. One of the last nice places that hasn't been shut down. I was there not too long ago for a half hour. Nice girl but massage was a little weak. Tried for extras but was shut down. She brought in a small kitchen timer that I thought was a little odd. May try again (she was cute). I guess chalk it up to YMMV.

Sinlover
03-28-11, 19:57

The website.

IAnyway, if anyone has any other info about what "happened" other than the obvious (arson, bias from the community, etc.) , I was just interested. It looked like it could have had potential for a nice new AMP of who knows?

Thanks, and play safe! Look at the website, all those private rooms and saunas sounds like a bath house. Not many women hang out at those.

Grateful One
03-28-11, 21:49
Been here a few time over the past few months. Every time I see a girl, a month later she longer works there. Had a young latina, maybe 19, very cute with nice pects, private apt.

PussyPoker
03-29-11, 00:15

The website.

Thanks, and play safe! I stopped in on my way home from work on Thursday the 10th. A young Russian guy meet me at the counter. I asked about the place and he would show me around. He said it was 25. 00 to enter and you could stay as long as you wanted. The served beer and food. They had lockers by the front door to put your shoes in and your coat. In the locker was a towel and slippers. After you enter the next door they have a couple of tv's and tables to sit at. When I walked thought the door there were 5 Russian guys with towels on sitting around a table drinking beer. The next room had open showers and more lockers for your cloths. They had 2 dry saunas and 1 steam sauna. Two in floor hottubs and a cold shower for when you came out. The basement had pool tables and a massage room. Wednesday was ladies day. Pasted by after work on Saturday morning at it was fine. Saturday afternoon gone.

Secret Stache
03-29-11, 06:07
It's been many years since I've lived in Chicago (over ten, at least) , but used to visit robin's myo on and. Milwaukee ave in niles. I worked right down the street, so it was very convenient. They also had a location out near the Palwaukee airport. Anyway, this was a great place. All options on the table & very reasonable pricing. My favorite was a black girl named Evette. @the time she must've been around 30 years old w / a very nice fit body. I was wondering if anyone had info on either robin's myo or Evette. I searched for locations & see businesses under the name Robins MYO Spa in Arlington hts, libertyville, mt prospect & deerfield. Visiting the area soon & will likely be moving back within a few months. I also frequented king's spa, an AMP in downers grove. I think it's still there & it was always good for at least a happy ending, sometimes a little more depending on the girl. Much more interested in robin's, though. Feel free to pm me w / any info you can provide. I'd be glad to share intel in return. But to be honest, most of the recent intel I have concerns the southern US.

Babycash
03-29-11, 07:59
Were is Tiffany from Bella?

Please pm me.

Abacadaba
03-29-11, 10:22
Looking for a report on relax asian spa in Palos Heights. They advertise on CL and offer sea salt bath and 4 hand massages. Pease post or PM me with any info on experience and / or any extras. Thanks.Legite massage with no extras.

BigJim4
03-29-11, 13:25
Both the Diamond Spa and Yumi sound great! Does Yumi work at Diamond?Has anyone noticed that some providers seem to be on here as fellow mongers. Let's just clearify if you want to promote your business that's fine but us BP, Craigslist or anything else but this site is NOT for providers to promote there business. I'm just saying! Yumi is truely an awesome provider and I've enjoyed Amazing, Diamond and Yumi's place and many other providers on the northside but there is no need to be shady like this. By the way to also clarify Yumi is independant on Elston / kimball and Diamond has Michelle and Jasmin and are on Elston / Hamlin. All 3 worked together at Amazing on Lawrence and Kimball. Amazing has a new staff which still provides the same service but staff varies day by day from Black, white, latina and BBW where Diamond only has Jasmine and Michelle. At Diamond you can't choose your therapist but at Amazing you can pick your provider.

BigJim4
03-29-11, 13:28
I was there not too long ago for a half hour. Nice girl but massage was a little weak. Tried for extras but was shut down. She brought in a small kitchen timer that I thought was a little odd. May try again (she was cute). I guess chalk it up to YMMV.The owners are about to sell the business so I think they are trying to be extra careful. All the Latinas are very pretty there but my fav. Is Julie which is out until next week.

Eddinger
03-29-11, 13:31
Really great place with orphans from pink on damen and elegant. I haven't left without full happiness at the service for low prices. Will give more info for some in return.

Timmer
03-29-11, 13:33
It's been many years since I've lived in Chicago (over ten, at least) , but used to visit robin's myo on and. Milwaukee ave in niles. I worked right down the street, so it was very convenient. They also had a location out near the Palwaukee airport. Anyway, this was a great place. All options on the table & very reasonable pricing. My favorite was a black girl named Evette. @the time she must've been around 30 years old w / a very nice fit body. I was wondering if anyone had info on either robin's myo or Evette. I searched for locations & see businesses under the name Robins MYO Spa in Arlington hts, libertyville, mt prospect & deerfield. Visiting the area soon & will likely be moving back within a few months. I also frequented king's spa, an AMP in downers grove. I think it's still there & it was always good for at least a happy ending, sometimes a little more depending on the girl. Much more interested in robin's, though. Feel free to pm me w / any info you can provide. I'd be glad to share intel in return. But to be honest, most of the recent intel I have concerns the southern US.Robin can be found if you google perfect massage by Robin. As for Evette her info can be found on roomservice 2000.

Member202
03-29-11, 13:38
Robin can be found if you google perfect massage by Robin. As for Evette her info can be found on roomservice 2000.Robin has been around for a long time. Didn't she go by another name a while ago?

Slickboy7707
03-29-11, 16:16
Really great place with orphans from pink on damen and elegant. I haven't left without full happiness at the service for low prices. Will give more info for some in return.I probably should know this but I am drawing a blank right now. What and where is SS? Who from Elegant is there. I used to be a regular at elegant, mostly spending my time with Sophia and CiCi. Would like to see Sophia again.

Past Tense
03-29-11, 16:19
You can find her on another site.

Robin has been around for a long time. Didn't she go by another name a while ago?

Secret Stache
03-29-11, 17:27
You can find her on another site.Thanks for the leads guys. I'm pretty sure that "perfect massage by robin" is not the same woman who ran robin's myo on north Milwaukee ave. She was an older lady who just ran the joint. The madam, I guess. Management, not talent. But I do believe I may have found the Yvette I used to see. So, if I'm able to get anywhere w / the contact info I found, then I'll report back w / some details.

Grateful One
03-29-11, 20:01
I called and scheduled, gave me the address, asked to call when close, I called an no answer. Loc is a home in a very residential area. Went to the door no answer. Anyone else have any positive?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rub-a-dub-22/7547566

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/school-girl-1oo-23/7631554

Both ads have same digits.

JoeWeezer
03-30-11, 00:05
Thanks for the leads guys. I'm pretty sure that "perfect massage by robin" is not the same woman who ran robin's myo on north Milwaukee ave. She was an older lady who just ran the joint. The madam, I guess. Management, not talent. But I do believe I may have found the Yvette I used to see. So, if I'm able to get anywhere w / the contact info I found, then I'll report back w / some details.Same lady. She had a location up toward Libertyville many moons ago.

Kimbll83
03-30-11, 01:06
Went over to Diamond the other day. Decided to try the tantra, and got Nikki. Wasn't even really a massage. Just rubbing the boobs over you some. Unenthusiastic the whole time as well. Would not repeat a tantra.

Jamz20
03-30-11, 09:26
Were is Tiffany from Bella?

Please pm me.The memories of seeing her when I first got into the hobby. If she is still around I would luv to know myself.

Bobc31
03-30-11, 16:49
I finally had the opportunity to revisit Nabi this past weekend and although Cece was gone I was attended to by a new masseuse Jen who gave a very thorough table shower and very relaxing medium / light massage. She met all expectations and when leaving was walked out not only by her but was joined by Amy who was there when they first opened. Still a great theraputic value.

Wirelessone
03-30-11, 17:53
I recommend that if you want to see Dee Dee, alot of mongers ATF, that you make an appointment to see her. I stopped in, made my usual Dee Dee request to the mamasan and who takes me to the shower but Connie.

I ask and get the suddenly we don't understand Engrish too well. So I was like, is she here or what when we got back in the room and was basically told she was not here. So I go thru the motions with Connie and just take the standard finish as she was dwelling on how the tsunami has her concerned with being alone, etc and so forth, yes a real bone killer indeed.

So anyway on the way to dressing, I hear the the doorbell and here room number 4 door shut and realize then that Dee Dee was there and I had been had. Guess too many mongers asking for Dee Dee and Connie not getting enough customers.

So in closing, call ahead like before at the closed Body and Soul spa and make an appointment if you want to make sure Dee Dee takes of you.

Northwell
03-30-11, 19:42
Went over to Diamond the other day. Decided to try the tantra, and got Nikki. Wasn't even really a massage. Just rubbing the boobs over you some. Unenthusiastic the whole time as well. Would not repeat a tantra.Had the same experience with this group before Diamond Spa was open. At that time I had to visit a townhouse off of I55 and received a similar uninspired massage which was just boobs lightly touching my back. Dogs were barking and the Laundry buzzer kept going off. The massage lasted 35 minutes of an hour.

I do not believe this was a real Tantra. I overpaid and do not plan to visit again.

Gopher88
03-30-11, 22:26
They are turning away NEW clients. New clients might be cops. Old clients are not.

Can't check licenses if you are not even allowed in the front door. Can't bust a girl if you never get in the same room with her. Nighthawk Are you Ignoring Me? I've tryed and tryed to pm you it won't let me do so.

ChgoJJ
03-30-11, 22:34
Went to Archer Spa today and ended up with Lucy. She appeared to be only one working, but I saw two younger better looking chicks on the way out. Door Fee is. 65 and includes TS. HE is available with coaxing. Lucy swore she didn't do that. LMAO. I will have to go back to check out the younger babes.

Kimbll83
03-30-11, 23:40
Just noticed that Kelly was not listed on the perfect touch ads anymore with Gwen and Monica. Anyone know why she's gone? Had a 4-hand with Kelly and Gwen which was great.

Tank Rodwell
03-31-11, 05:51
The memories of seeing her when I first got into the hobby. If she is still around I would luv to know myself.Yeah, I still try to call the cell number she gave me. No one ever answers, but I still hope. Once she told me she was taking a vacation to malibu. I hope I see her on a porno vid once. She deserves to be a for real player if she wants to.

Alterxxx
03-31-11, 08:37
Found a Latina Apt that advertises on a local Spanish newspaper. This one is by Pulaski and Lawrence. Was quoted $ for half and $.5 for the hour. When I got there was greeted by an attractive 20y. O puerto rican girl. Shoulder length Light brown hair about 5'7 125 lbs perfect C cups wearing a skin tight super short black dress and black pumps with those Marylyn Monroe piercings. Ddaamm girl looked good. A solid 8. 5 in my book. Told me they were only doing half hour appointments and if I wanted her or if I wanted to wait for the other girl who was with a client. Told her I was cool with the half. Went to the room she asked if I wanted a massage or if I wanted to go straight to the man event. I told her I wouldn't mind a massage. Gave a BS back massage for about 5 minutes and then asked if I was ready. Turned around and took a look at that hit bod and told her I was. Told her to put that ass by my face so I could play with that pussy to which she complied but didn't want anything going into the backdoor. Few minutes of this and girl was wet and moaning. Decent CBJ. On to cowgirl. Then mish. Girl is orgasmic but tries to hold it in. Got all wet and moaned like she was enjoyin it. Although she did seem somewhat inexperienced. Afterwards chatted for a bit and she said four girls work there. I did pull a newbie move in that I didn't get her name or names of any others. As I was leaving saw the other girl that was there. An attractive early 30s latina with black hair I say a solid 8. This place is a solid value. AAnd I will definetly be returning. Although fellow mongers that don't habla might not get an appt. As I get the feeling they don't speak Ingles. And might not trust non Spanish speakers. Will only provide additional I to to seniors who have collaborated with me in the past as I do not want to blow the lid off this hidden gem.

Megoodlove
03-31-11, 08:58
Went in for a massage and got a real good one. It was the grand opening! The ladies there were in their mid to late 30s and a little extra padding, but they gave a great massage. Afterwards she asked if I waned more, for less than. 5, and got the best bbhj I've ever had. The whole time she was complimenting my figure and made me feel really good. Def. Going back.

Gbaby31
03-31-11, 10:29
Well I tried a massage parlor on archer by california, its right by the TFC bank and that taco bell? Sry I don't know the address but if I'm not mistaken its PRESIDENTIAL MASSAGE? Well there was a latin girl at the desk she said there was only a 1/2 hr massage avaliable but I wanted an hour I believe right off the bat they thought I was a cop. She just gave me that vib like she didn't trust me. 60. For the massage told me to change and before she left said under wear stay on. Right then and there I knew its was over. Took the massage which was about a 5 on the flip nothing. Left with a half assed mssage and a girl who gave me additude from the second I walked in, should of tried beijing instead of wasting my time.

Bebop60
03-31-11, 19:22
Saw Michelle. She has a great personality and skills. Took tantra for $ and release for. 5. A little pricy but I have spent almost as much at AMPs for crappy service and attitude.

Gbaby31
03-31-11, 21:29
Went in for a massage and got a real good one. It was the grand opening! The ladies there were in their mid to late 30s and a little extra padding, but they gave a great massage. Afterwards she asked if I waned more, for less than. 5, and got the best bbhj I've ever had. The whole time she was complimenting my figure and made me feel really good. Def. Going back.Was wondering if you can share the name or address of the spa? Or pm me thanks

Gbaby31
03-31-11, 21:33
Finally went to ruby after all the reviews and raves from the Vets of the MP out there I went today Audda? Is her name or something like that. Cute face very little padding but other then that had nice toned legs arms and shoulders she said she's been her for 3 years, at ruby. Conversation started off and continued threw out the whole massage, I'd rate the massage a 7-8 felt very comfortable the whole time vibe was great she had an awsome additude. During the flip got a HE for 40. Very friendly girl. All in all I am super happy with this out 100. Will go back again and try some more girls.

Gbaby31
03-31-11, 21:44
Saw Michelle. She has a great personality and skills. Took tantra for $ and release for. 5. A little pricy but I have spent almost as much at AMPs for crappy service and attitude.Was that your first time there? I've read many reports from people saying that place is a dry whole no extras.

Budd125
03-31-11, 22:39
Saw Michelle. She has a great personality and skills. Took tantra for $ and release for. 5. A little pricy but I have spent almost as much at AMPs for crappy service and attitude.Also seen Michelle she's great.

Pna
03-31-11, 23:18
CHICAGO (STMW) – The owner of a South Side salon shut down last year after a worker allegedly offered to perform a sex act on an undercover agent filed a petition Thursday in Cook County Circuit Court.

[redacted], licensee of the now-closed Elegant Beauty Salon. 237 W. 26th St, claims her 2010 hearing process was conducted unfairly and is asking the city to reinstate her license, according to the suit filed in Cook County Circuit Court.

Evidence presented at [redacted]'s hearing, held before a hearing officer of the Liquor Control Commission on July 20 and Aug. 31, 2010, said that on Oct. 30, 2009, [redacted]'s business 'offered or agreed to perform an act of sexual penetration' for money; 'allowed an employee, agent or independent contractor to touch, offer, or agree to touch the sexual or genital area' of a customer; and that Hua failed to maintain sanitary conditions and engaged in massage without a license.

[redacted] pleaded not guilty to the charges, but her license was still revoked.

The petition filed Thursday claims the evidence presented before the hearing officer didn't support the charges against [redacted], and claims the hearing officer erred by allowing hearsay into evidence. It also claims the independent contractor referred to in the charges 'does not even speak English. '

'The standards in the city ordinance are vague and ambiguous and penalize the licensee for conduct of independent contractors, ' the petition says.

[redacted]'s attorney could not be immediately reached for comment.

Mishima
04-01-11, 02:01
L is probably the only one providing extra.

Went to Archer Spa today and ended up with L. She appeared to be only one working, but I saw two younger better looking chicks on the way out. Door Fee is. 65 and includes TS. HE is available with coaxing. Lucy swore she didn't do that. LMAO. I will have to go back to check out the younger babes.

Gooch
04-01-11, 06:34
Went over to Diamond the other day. Decided to try the tantra, and got Nikki. Wasn't even really a massage. Just rubbing the boobs over you some. Unenthusiastic the whole time as well. Would not repeat a tantra.I had a similar experience recently with Amanda at Amazing. Then, I actually had to give her instructions on how to finish the job. Grabbin' it and shakin' it just ain't going to work. Once I showed her what to do, she did great. But the massage was just pointless. Would not recommend.

Raoul Duke
04-01-11, 11:17
It's been a long time since I've seen her, so I thought I'd stop in for a visit. Always good service from this former Green St. therapist, but this time it was a little comical. As she was massaging me she kept whispering, in broken English,"yes mother fucker, yes." I was amused.

BeetleJuice001
04-01-11, 12:54
LOL! That's freakin' hilarious!

BJ001.

It's been a long time since I've seen her, so I thought I'd stop in for a visit. Always good service from this former Green St. therapist, but this time it was a little comical. As she was massaging me she kept whispering, in broken English,"yes mother fucker, yes." I was amused.

Cartman1969
04-01-11, 13:42
I see Yumi is back, however when I called a guy picked up the phone. I hung up.

Anyone know what's going on?

Maybe I will just go to harvest, but I did want to see Yumi again

Davidonecall
04-01-11, 16:29
Well I tried a massage parlor on archer by california, its right by the TFC bank and that taco bell? Sry I don't know the address but if I'm not mistaken its PRESIDENTIAL MASSAGE? Well there was a latin girl at the desk she said there was only a 1/2 hr massage avaliable but I wanted an hour I believe right off the bat they thought I was a cop. She just gave me that vib like she didn't trust me. 60. For the massage told me to change and before she left said under wear stay on. Right then and there I knew its was over. Took the massage which was about a 5 on the flip nothing. Left with a half assed mssage and a girl who gave me additude from the second I walked in, should of tried beijing instead of wasting my time.I have always enjoy myself there must be because you look Leo. Now since when have they put a desk?

Vitrea
04-01-11, 18:25
First, thank you very much for the senior that provided me excellent information via PM. You know who you are.

I was at a Downtown hotel without a car and I did not want to try and go to different options in a cab just to see if there is anyone to my liking. Calling from my phone is not an option for privacy reasons. So I used email as my main contact and that limits the choices.

I found this one place on: 8 South Michigan Avenue, across from Millennium park and walking distance from where I was staying. It is an accupressure place run by Marcy. Suite # 2103. $65 / hour no shower or table shower. I found them on BP and you might want to use "Millennium park" as search criteria. I don't remember if it was under back rubs or Therapeutic massage though.

The security guy at the door want to see your I'd and makes you sign in. When I said, I want to go to 21st floor, he asked me if I am going to 2103 to see Marcy. I was OK with that but if you are uncomfortable, try 2102 which is a travel agency.

Open 10 AM to last appointment at 8 PM. Marcy is friendly, lean and in her late thirties and I anticipating her to give me the massage but to my surprise, April walks in. April is mid to late 20's and even though conservatively dressed, you can tell she has a hot body. Nice ass, flat abs and perky breasts that do not sag even without a bra. She turned the timer on and started the massage with lotion but agreed to use oil. She gave a very good massage and I left happy.

Vitrea
04-01-11, 18:41
I also tried out-call asian who looked great in photos and claimed that the photos are real. They are real but a bit dated. Her name is Krystal, from China or Hongkong (I forget). She advertises on BP as well: $149 for 1 hr and $199 for 1. 5 hrs. She was supposed to show up at 6:30 to 6:45 and when I called at 6:45, she said she was ohare. OK. SO we rescheduled to 8:30. She showed up at 8:50. She is in her late 20s or early 30s, bit older than her photographs, decent body, cute face but just too much make up (rouge mostly and I doubt if it was the cold weather).

She was efficient, got set up in two minutes, did not ask for money upfront and played soothing music on her macbook. She used high quality Neutragena oils for massage and the massage was very very good. Lot of attention to details. She did not massage my feet even though I just took a shower (which is one of my pet peeves). Every thing was good but she rushed a bit after the flip. I asked her to slow down but she sped up. WTF!

She wanted parking money on top of $150 but I refused. She does not do anything more than HJ.

I will try to get you guys her link if any of the seniors are interested. Not many Asian outcalls (her photo is of her side profile) that have that same pricing so it is not that hard to find her on BP.

TonyToBig74
04-01-11, 19:45
I went to Diamond Spa today, I was with Jasmin she was awsome! $.5 and I went home very happy. Not only was she the girl in the pictures but she made me feel so alive after having a horrible morning, from her soft skin to cute smile she really turned my day around. Massage was a 10 (tantra). Definitely will repeat. I also seen Jade as I was there she looks hot I may try her out if Jasmin is not in next time I go.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/diamond-spa-100-friday-special-call-now-21/7520103

Grateful One
04-02-11, 12:14
I haven't seen Yumi since she changed locales back a month a go or so, has anyone had the pleasure of late? See she's teemed up with someone else;

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/stunning-looks-bustyslim-body-sensual-tantra-massage-27/7682344

If anywho of you have seen her since, please let me know. I drove past her locale and really not like the "not-Nice" name. 'V".

Cheers to ALL!

ChgoJJ
04-02-11, 12:42
I have always enjoy myself there must be because you look Leo. Now since when have they put a desk?I went by Presidential on Archer earlier this week. Place was empty with a FOR RENT sign in the window. Phone is disconnected. I always had a good time there.

BigJim4
04-02-11, 12:44
I went to Diamond Spa today, I was with Jasmin she was awsome! $.5 and I went home very happy. Not only was she the girl in the pictures but she made me feel so alive after having a horrible morning, from her soft skin to cute smile she really turned my day around. Massage was a 10 (tantra). Definitely will repeat. I also seen Jade as I was there she looks hot I may try her out if Jasmin is not in next time I go.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/diamond-spa-100-friday-special-call-now-21/7520103Jade and Jasmin is the same person.

Also latina providers that were off Foster and Western moved back to their old spot back to Foster and California.

BigJim4
04-02-11, 18:49
I see Yumi is back, however when I called a guy picked up the phone. I hung up.

Anyone know what's going on?

Maybe I will just go to harvest, but I did want to see Yumi againYumi's new place is nice and clean but she's working with a pimp named Mike. Theirs also an older lady named Pam there that won't last long because she doesn't get much business with Yumi around. She's offering FS pretty cheap but I'm still mad because my car got towed from bubbleland which is across the street. I only parked their because Yumi said I could park thier but she said she owed me a BJ next time.

Grateful One
04-02-11, 23:18
Yumi's new place is nice and clean but she's working with a pimp named Mike. Theirs also an older lady named Pam there that won't last long because she doesn't get much business with Yumi around. She's offering FS pretty cheap but I'm still mad because my car got towed from bubbleland which is across the street. I only parked their because Yumi said I could park thier but she said she owed me a BJ next time.I'm not liking this presumed pimp thing, he may own the spa; guess no diff. Who's offering econo FS? Yumi or Pam?

BigJim4
04-03-11, 01:18
I had a similar experience recently with Amanda at Amazing. Then, I actually had to give her instructions on how to finish the job. Grabbin' it and shakin' it just ain't going to work. Once I showed her what to do, she did great. But the massage was just pointless. Would not recommend.Http://amazingtouchwellness.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=119598284

When I saw Amanda I picked a Tantra session which was very sensual. Nice clean place only neg. Thing is that her english is a little ruff and I felt like she did'nt understand me at times. Her session was so session that I popped a little early. Next time I'm going to clean the pipes before seeing her. I kinda have a weakness for tiny small framed latina women.

Angai
04-03-11, 02:55
Looking for a report on relax asian spa in Palos Heights. They advertise on CL and offer sea salt bath and 4 hand massages. Pease post or PM me with any info on experience and / or any extras. Thanks.I have been there super sexy girl there I got a pamper package, it was really just a horrible tease and flirting I think she tried to sell me a dream so I never went back. No extras just cuteness and tears.

Robert Gou2
04-03-11, 10:37
Longtime lurker, first time poster. Wondering if anyone has tried this place. It's down the street from me, so if it's a solid place that would be really convenient.

Gbaby31
04-03-11, 12:14
I have always enjoy myself there must be because you look Leo. Now since when have they put a desk?This was actually awhile back I just drove by there yesterday place is for rent!

Member #4195
04-03-11, 12:25
Hi,

I am looking for an old friend / provider from the AMP buisness.

She usually goes by Yumi Donno or coco. I have attached two photos of her. If you have seen her working.

Please let me know.Toggle's photos attached. Looks somewhat different from the lady from the ad below?

I haven't seen Yumi since she changed locales back a month a go or so, has anyone had the pleasure of late? See she's teemed up with someone else;

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/stunning-looks-bustyslim-body-sensual-tantra-massage-27/7682344

If anywho of you have seen her since, please let me know. I drove past her locale and really not like the "not-Nice" name. 'V".

Cheers to ALL!

Casper27
04-03-11, 12:37
Any new reports on her since she left elegant? Its been quiet here about her. I know where she's workin but It's more of a hassle now to drive further. Just got lazy I guess. Also I like variety. Had some great times at elegant. I like the sleaziness it had. Now I just go to morris when I want to blow hard earned cash. I don't understand why you guys spend up to $.2 for a HJ when you can have the full show for $$. If anything you can see Alexandra for $.2 and have slot more fun. I graduated HJ along time ago. I haven't posted in awhile but thought I would share. All I can say is that this hobby has railroaded me many ktimes when I have made girlfriends out of these AMP gals. I've had many, let me tell you. It's fun in the beginning but hell in the end. You better have a big wallet.I could not agree more with you. I guess I choose not to criticize what others do with their money cause I'm a freshman among many seniors who know better. But damn guys must have money to burn to ne paying so much just for a HJ and a massage. My question is Is it what the lady looks like that makes one go see her and take just the HJ or BJ for so much $. Maybe I just need to try the massage part of this hobby I've always stuck to the asian apt $20 for half hour a few minutes of massage and FS guaranteed and quickie with kimmy in lincoln park $ always CBJ, cg and doggie. Am also trying to find a SW that'll just give me a CBJ that's located on the north side. Got to stop falling asleep with the tv on suze orman on pbs telling me I got to save more money and prepare for the future.

Dish1
04-03-11, 16:03
Can anyone give me any details on how far she would go when she worked there? The reason I'm asking is because I have been involved with her personally for some time now since she's been gone from there. I just need to know more about her because you never know someone till you can find the dirt about them. Know what I mean. I don't care if she did more than what I think, it may actually turn me on. LOL. Let me know guys if she did BJ or just HJShe works at a Massage Parlor! What do you want?

Sexshooter
04-03-11, 20:15
Tiffany has been working independently.

The memories of seeing her when I first got into the hobby. If she is still around I would luv to know myself.

Pmoy1
04-03-11, 20:19
I went by Presidential on Archer earlier this week. Place was empty with a FOR RENT sign in the window. Phone is disconnected. I always had a good time there.Was there earlier in the year. Was told that they were going to start doing nails and hair. Was told that they were going to go legit, but if stayed in touch with the same person can still get an ending. It saddens me that I just discovered the place and now it is gone.

Pmoy1
04-03-11, 20:41
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-escape-for-the-best-massage/5816273

Okay I know I should have know better. And well I couldn't resist. Pics are some what accurate. They also post doing a 2 girl outcall thing, but that is also legit. Massage is about a 5 with the three girls there. The eye candy is good, but don't expect any extras.

Babycash
04-03-11, 21:54
I am looking for a black girl to massage me and? Please help me out.

Eddinger
04-03-11, 22:06
She works at SS now. Still gives what you like for cheap.

Any new reports on her since she left elegant? Its been quiet here about her. I know where she's workin but It's more of a hassle now to drive further. Just got lazy I guess. Also I like variety. Had some great times at elegant. I like the sleaziness it had. Now I just go to morris when I want to blow hard earned cash. I don't understand why you guys spend up to $.2 for a HJ when you can have the full show for $$. If anything you can see Alexandra for $.2 and have slot more fun. I graduated HJ along time ago. I haven't posted in awhile but thought I would share. All I can say is that this hobby has railroaded me many ktimes when I have made girlfriends out of these AMP gals. I've had many, let me tell you. It's fun in the beginning but hell in the end. You better have a big wallet.

Jesus Collins
04-04-11, 00:19
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-escape-for-the-best-massage/5816273

Okay I know I should have know better. And well I couldn't resist. Pics are some what accurate. They also post doing a 2 girl outcall thing, but that is also legit. Massage is about a 5 with the three girls there. The eye candy is good, but don't expect any extras.Are you basing this on just one visit?

Cartman1969
04-04-11, 08:27
I'm not liking this presumed pimp thing, he may own the spa; guess no diff. Who's offering econo FS? Yumi or Pam?Need to Park on a side street not across the street. I did see Yumi what a nice girl. The location is okay. Not real fond of the main intersection she is on. For what she offers and does it very nice service.

BigJim4
04-04-11, 10:33
I am looking for a black girl to massage me and? Please help me out.Http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amazing-tantra-99-new-staff-21/7330034

Check Vanessa awesome service for my ebony fix.

Davidonecall
04-04-11, 10:48
Are you basing this on just one visit?Have you any info on this location because I have not revived any extra. Hay you?

Pna
04-04-11, 11:06
Have you any info on this location because I have not revived any extra. Hay you?I reviewed this place when they first opened, and it was horrible, and they were spamming CL with 10-15 ads a day.

On a different note: Tried Gunnison this week, as they've been advertising on BP. Old mama-san and 40-ish masseuse. Uninspired rub, and HJ is the only option. I passed and told her I won't pay for what I can do better myself. Left when my hour was up, no tip. I really can't believe that these places still stay in biz only offering hjs, but they do.

Humpfree
04-04-11, 11:17

Okay I know I should have know better. And well I couldn't resist. Pics are some what accurate. They also post doing a 2 girl outcall thing, but that is also legit. Massage is about a 5 with the three girls there. The eye candy is good, but don't expect any extras. What a waste of time and money. Could have went to O'Hare Girls and throw you money away. Are 119th and Harlem. Save you money, Read the reviews lots of great massage's out there, And what ever. Do you home work.

Skonsk
04-04-11, 14:46
Heard there was a new place at 26th & halsted. Stopped by just to check it out. The girl behind the counter gave me their card. With a 5 dollar discount printed on it. Then she asked me if I wanted the card from the other store.

I said sure. She handed me a card with a $5 discount for archer spa.

Well if they are like what I experienced at archer spa. Won't be going until I hear something good.

Babycash
04-04-11, 15:09
I am looking for more then a massage venessa is hot but a HJ is it.

Http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amazing-tantra-99-new-staff-21/7330034

Check Vanessa awesome service for my ebony fix.[/QUOTE]

Toosweet1975
04-04-11, 19:06
I seen some old faces today. Samantha and Daniella. Samantha was my first non AMP provider a long time ago. They moved for secure reasons. At least that's what Samantha told me. 4 hand massage for. 4 and Whatever you like for $. They are not the best eye candy. But if you are looking for someone who will take care of you and not just give you a rub down. Samantha is the one. And if you speak Spanish, you will definitely enjoy yourself even better. They are very talkative. Also, clean your pipes before you go there. The longer you last the more interesting it gets.

Grateful One
04-04-11, 22:11
Are you basing this on just one visit?I went here last fall, had a girl name Carissa, seemed like a nice girl, said she's been doing massage for a few years, could've fooled me. I did the flip and let the towel fall to the floor, she wasn't freaked by it but also didn't do anything with it.

She told me of some guys who come in with fethishes like cross dressing etc.

If I want a therapeutic, I will get one, this is neither nor.

Von Beave
04-04-11, 22:36
Made a quick stop by Maple over the weekend near closing time (7ish). Got the 3rd degree when I stated I had been there before especially since I had actually been there a few weeks prior. Well anyway, I got the standard service from a massage perspective, but when it came time for the finish I was given an open ended question."how do you want me to take care of you?" Upgrade was $ for a BJ, too rich for my blood, so I stayed with the standard. Interesting with what has been said before that the menu had expanded. PM me for additional details.

Gfxchi
04-04-11, 23:55
Heard there was a new place at 26th & halsted. Stopped by just to check it out. The girl behind the counter gave me their card. With a 5 dollar discount printed on it. Then she asked me if I wanted the card from the other store.

I said sure. She handed me a card with a $5 discount for archer spa.

Well if they are like what I experienced at archer spa. Won't be going until I hear something good. I tried them today on a total whim. I really should just stick to what / who I know and not mess around any more with new places, but sometimes it's just too tempting.

Rooms: 9

Nice, dim lighting, really clean and perfect temperature. New Age music was fine and room very quiet.

Girl: 3

Plump, homely.

Massage: 6.

Just that. Pretty good one, and for the first time ever, that's all I was really expecting or wanted.

Jamz20
04-05-11, 09:02
I visited Rose for a Tantra. She advertises on BP, basic apartment setup. She was definitely bigger than pictures lead you to believe. She showed alot of effort for the $100 but it me with the options questions like 15 mins into the hour. I wasn't feeling her so I hoped for a HE she accommodated.

Total $.6 too much imo. I would not repeat.

Musei
04-05-11, 18:57
I tried them today on a total whim. I really should just stick to what / who I know and not mess around any more with new places, but sometimes it's just too tempting.

Rooms: 9 9 Rooms?

The place looks too small for 9 rooms.

Pmoy1
04-05-11, 19:11
Are you basing this on just one visit?I have been there 3 times. With the same girl. They got me once with an ad that I don't see them posting about a 2 girl massage and that they are in the south suburbs. When they got to my place they brought in a table. They were okay with me being totally nude. And well they did have me flip over, but no extra. I even asked after the massage if there were extras and they said no, but gave me a card to see them at the Spa. So I went there twice and saw the same girl. The first time she kept telling me that she does not do extras and then the second time I got there. They were not open when I set the appointment and gave me a. 1 discount. And again no extras. Three strikes and I am out roughly $$$. So shame on me. But again. They are cute there. But if have had any luck there. Then feel free to PM me and I would be happy to go back there.

Cbusboyo
04-05-11, 20:40
This sounds like Kristie. I've seen her several times. Competent, but a probably $25 too pricey for the service. She'll slip her shorts down a little if she gets comfortable with you after a couple of visits, but nothing more than HE, ever.

She only ever massaged my feet once, and that was after I insisted. But never had any issues with her punctuality. I also think she is closer to her mid-30s, hard to tell sometimes.

I also tried out-call asian who looked great in photos and claimed that the photos are real. They are real but a bit dated. Her name is Krystal, from China or Hongkong (I forget). She advertises on BP as well: $149 for 1 hr and $199 for 1. 5 hrs. She was supposed to show up at 6:30 to 6:45 and when I called at 6:45, she said she was ohare. OK. SO we rescheduled to 8:30. She showed up at 8:50. She is in her late 20s or early 30s, bit older than her photographs, decent body, cute face but just too much make up (rouge mostly and I doubt if it was the cold weather).

She was efficient, got set up in two minutes, did not ask for money upfront and played soothing music on her macbook. She used high quality Neutragena oils for massage and the massage was very very good. Lot of attention to details. She did not massage my feet even though I just took a shower (which is one of my pet peeves). Every thing was good but she rushed a bit after the flip. I asked her to slow down but she sped up. WTF!

She wanted parking money on top of $150 but I refused. She does not do anything more than HJ.

I will try to get you guys her link if any of the seniors are interested. Not many Asian outcalls (her photo is of her side profile) that have that same pricing so it is not that hard to find her on BP.

OngBak15
04-06-11, 01:31
If you see her 2 times, then one of the other girls or talk about another place with a hotter girl, she will take it as a hit to her ego and will do it. Don't throw it in her face but trust that she will offer it to you. Be ready to pay $180. I have tested this and have her number in my phone. Of course the main objective was backshoots but I will say it is worth it for 1 go around with a hottie of her level.

I am looking for more then a massage venessa is hot but a HJ is it.

Http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amazing-tantra-99-new-staff-21/7330034

Check Vanessa awesome service for my ebony fix.[/QUOTE]

OngBak15
04-06-11, 01:40
She works at a Massage Parlor! What do you want?I agree. I do not think you should go down this path. It can and will get dark. If you are not comfortable enough in your relationship with her for her to flat out tell you (they do this fairly often to unwind. They are females after all) or not willing to risk asking her to her face. Assume the worst. Get tested. And continue to keep an eye on her cause once a massage girl, always a massage girl.

OngBak15
04-06-11, 02:10
Hay thanks for the head up. Just what we need somone keeping an eye on us. Scratch Sunkiss from my list. For all I know it could be making a list of the visitors. I don't need that.They are game here. Easy way to make them at ease is get a chair massage whenever you can. Leave for a bit and come back and say the massage was so great you need a full. Worked for me. I just wanted a chair. The girls got relaxed and started talking. My girl was cool (It think Jennifer is her name) HR is I think standard tho.

Mikeg2
04-06-11, 08:17
I decided to give the spot a try. Gave a call set up time and drove by. Only to be met by.

Uncle Leo, with a set of binoculars, eyes trained on the place, about 3 door down. Left a.

Bit frustrated and mad. Uncle Leo, do something constructive and get the hell away.Was this for jazmin? I notice on the link you posted that she works off of ip and central. Fill me in please.

Thanks in advance

Northwell
04-06-11, 19:36
9 Rooms?

The place looks too small for 9 rooms.He is giving the rooms a 9 out of 10 rating.

Northwell
04-06-11, 20:02
Longtime lurker, first time poster. Wondering if anyone has tried this place. It's down the street from me, so if it's a solid place that would be really convenient.I like this place. It's a short jog for myself.

The massages are an 8/10 and the facility is very nice 10/10.

As far as anything else, I think that all depends on who you are and what kind of rapport you have there

RufinoTorres
04-06-11, 20:31
I had a similar experience recently with Amanda at Amazing. Then, I actually had to give her instructions on how to finish the job. Grabbin' it and shakin' it just ain't going to work. Once I showed her what to do, she did great. But the massage was just pointless. Would not recommend.

Http://amazingtouchwellness.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=119598284

When I saw Amanda I picked a Tantra session which was very sensual. Nice clean place only neg. Thing is that her english is a little ruff and I felt like she did'nt understand me at times. Her session was so session that I popped a little early. Next time I'm going to clean the pipes before seeing her. I kinda have a weakness for tiny small framed latina women.We probably have Gooch to thank! She must have learned hot to do it right. I saw her back in February and I really enjoyed the session. Very sweet girl. I though her English was ok but of course we were dealing in Spanish.

Ghostface89
04-06-11, 22:13
Was just on Cermak around 7PM and noticed that B & B did not have their neon "open" sign on. The place looked closed and I spotted a 8 1/2 x 11 handwritten sign on the door.

Intrigued, I got out to take a look and saw that it was written in Chinese with a 708 phone number. The door was actually some 2 to 3 inches open, so my curiosity was really aroused.

I phoned the 708 number to advise them of the door being unlocked and partially open, but the woman who answered was clearly Engrish challenged. All she said was "we are closed." Telling her the door was open did not seem to sink in. She just kept repeating "we are closed."

Well, I guess,"that's Chinatown."

Gooch
04-07-11, 06:12
I can't take credit for that. I saw her in March, so I saw her after you did. Basically I just told her to loosen up her grip a little. (She was litterally squeezing and shaking it.) After I said that to her, I went from zero to done in less than 2 minutes. The girl definately knows how to deliver the goods. But I was at zero after a tantra massage, which means she has no clue how to do that. She was friendly and talkative, even with the slight language barrier.

We probably have Gooch to thank! She must have learned hot to do it right. I saw her back in February and I really enjoyed the session. Very sweet girl. I though her English was ok but of course we were dealing in Spanish.

Jesus Collins
04-07-11, 13:21
I have been there 3 times. With the same girl. They got me once with an ad that I don't see them posting about a 2 girl massage and that they are in the south suburbs. When they got to my place they brought in a table. They were okay with me being totally nude. And well they did have me flip over, but no extra. I even asked after the massage if there were extras and they said no, but gave me a card to see them at the Spa. So I went there twice and saw the same girl. The first time she kept telling me that she does not do extras and then the second time I got there. They were not open when I set the appointment and gave me a. 1 discount. And again no extras. Three strikes and I am out roughly $$$. So shame on me. But again. They are cute there. But if have had any luck there. Then feel free to PM me and I would be happy to go back there.They won't be in business long. I have a few CMTS that give a great un covered massage with teasing, and yeah it took a while to get to that point. But these broads at Escape sound like they have no idea what a good massage is, much less providing extras. Shame they got your money.

Benderedundat
04-07-11, 17:03
Ivy who used to work at TLC on 31st and Wallace, is working a few days a week at Copper Spa at 1052 N. Milwaukee.

She is also working at a beauty parlor on 33rd and Ashland. She said there are 8 girls working Copper. She said it has been very slow in both places, and that she thinks girls are asking too much money. I told her no kidding.

Benderedundat
04-07-11, 17:16
They have been reported on here before, and they advertise on CL all the time. I go in a couple of times a year to see Lisa for a theraputic massage. They advertise as being near the Brown lie stop and being open until 4 in the morning.

First of all Lisa is built like a brick s*house. Small, compact, powerful muscles. Nothing really sexy about her. I was pretty tired, stressed and sore when I went in to see her. She beat the crap out of me. Nothing relaxing about her massage. She literally had me I tears a couple of times from just using her thumbs on the knots in my back and legs.

But then with about 15 minutes to go, she starts this feather touch massage down my back and ass, then dipping down between the cheeks and playing, almost touching the boys. She then tells me to flip, tells me 15 minutes to go, and then starts beating me up again. Right at the end, she starts the feather touch again, and then says,"U want more time?". Me: "How much"? Her: $30 for 30 minutes.

I told her no for a couple of reasons. It was already 1:30 am, and I was tired & I wasn't going to play that game. I wasnt expecting any happy ending from her, nor did I really want one. And I didn't want to start arguing about tip money. I don't think she was too happy I said no. I gave her $20 for a tip. Entry fee was $60 with a stand up solo shower. $20 for a table shower which I did not par take in.

BigJim4
04-08-11, 01:05
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/real-massage-therapy-1-hour-6000-27/6866499

I think her name was Chris. She was pretty and the table shower was nice. The place was nice and it did'nt have that apt feeling like Amazing nor creepy like Vice and was very professional not like Diamond. Massage was. 6 and she was very friendly and talkative. No HE. But she gave me candy and water. I liked her alot but felt kinda ripped off and almost went some where else to get finished off but time and money did'nt allow today. I don't think I'm going to return but atleast I TOFTT again.

BigJim4
04-08-11, 01:15
I can't take credit for that. I saw her in March, so I saw her after you did. Basically I just told her to loosen up her grip a little. (She was litterally squeezing and shaking it.) After I said that to her, I went from zero to done in less than 2 minutes. The girl definately knows how to deliver the goods. But I was at zero after a tantra massage, which means she has no clue how to do that. She was friendly and talkative, even with the slight language barrier.Http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tantra-licious-special-99-22/7524850

I'm not sure who I have to thank but THANK YOU all for teach Amanda her skills. I saw here on Christiana but now she's on Diversey / California. Does anyone know where she's at or does she work at both places? It seems like theres alot of varity at this place.

Grateful One
04-08-11, 09:04
Http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tantra-licious-special-99-22/7524850

I'm not sure who I have to thank but THANK YOU all for teach Amanda her skills. I saw here on Christiana but now she's on Diversey / California. Does anyone know where she's at or does she work at both places? It seems like theres alot of varity at this place.I believe Amazing opened the other lacation on diversey by kennedy, they seem to flip girls back and forth.

Gbaby31
04-08-11, 10:12
They have been reported on here before, and they advertise on CL all the time. I go in a couple of times a year to see Lisa for a theraputic massage. They advertise as being near the Brown lie stop and being open until 4 in the morning.

First of all Lisa is built like a brick s*house. Small, compact, powerful muscles. Nothing really sexy about her. I was pretty tired, stressed and sore when I went in to see her. She beat the crap out of me. Nothing relaxing about her massage. She literally had me I tears a couple of times from just using her thumbs on the knots in my back and legs.

But then with about 15 minutes to go, she starts this feather touch massage down my back and ass, then dipping down between the cheeks and playing, almost touching the boys. She then tells me to flip, tells me 15 minutes to go, and then starts beating me up again. Right at the end, she starts the feather touch again, and then says,"U want more time?". Me: "How much"? Her: $30 for 30 minutes.

I told her no for a couple of reasons. It was already 1:30 am, and I was tired & I wasn't going to play that game. I wasnt expecting any happy ending from her, nor did I really want one. And I didn't want to start arguing about tip money. I don't think she was too happy I said no. I gave her $20 for a tip. Entry fee was $60 with a stand up solo shower. $20 for a table shower which I did not par take in. Was she like bodybuilding type big? No lie I kinda want to try a women like that.

Jamz20
04-08-11, 10:47
This place has creeped up on craigslist. Considering tofft but has anyone been here. Isn't this the old elegant spa location?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/2311552725.html

Elpatron
04-08-11, 11:44
The girls give the best massage they are all well train, last time I was there I got a hot stone massage for 60 and it was legit no HE leave 20 $ tip.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/real-massage-therapy-1-hour-6000-27/6866499

I think her name was Chris. She was pretty and the table shower was nice. The place was nice and it did'nt have that apt feeling like Amazing nor creepy like Vice and was very professional not like Diamond. Massage was. 6 and she was very friendly and talkative. No HE. But she gave me candy and water. I liked her alot but felt kinda ripped off and almost went some where else to get finished off but time and money did'nt allow today. I don't think I'm going to return but atleast I TOFTT again.

Angai
04-08-11, 12:27
I haven't been to the place in a couple months, because I am frequenting another place that is closer and with lovely masseuse, but I don't think anyone has reviewed this one yet so I will. Just to let the veterns know anyone that has visted 537 W 31 ST Chicago in the past couple years Susan and lilly from there are here. I haven't tried any other masseuse because Susan has my cell and she always calls me and keeps me to herself. At any rate those that don't know Lilly and Susan both give excellent TS actually lilly gave me an HE and an HB before which was pretty nice that is a tale from 31st though.

Susan has really strong hands like super strong for her frame I have only met one her equal she gives a fantastic massage she is a skilled masseuse, in fact I requested a lymphatic massage and she didn't know what the hell I was talking about it's a detoxifying massage that reduces swolen lymphs. So I came prepared for this I had the lymph massage written in my phone in Chinese and she knew exactly what it was, so I get the massage and it felt like she was going to rip my head off with her powerful hands, but I tell this story as an example of her skill as a masseuse and if you need a massage she will knock the knots out for sure standard $.6 HE there is probably room for more I should think I have just been a long patron and developed a level of respect for her somehow.

Angai
04-08-11, 12:54
This place I used to visit once a month for about five months after relax massage closed down about a month before it. For the veterns if they've been to 537 W 31 ST chicago il Lilly and Susan have come to this one from there. Lilly once gave me TS with HB and HE during one session which was fantastic but that was just a memory from 31 st I haven't tried lilly here because Susan has my cell and always keeps me to herself. Susan is a very skilled masseuse with super strong hands for her small frame I have only met one her equal during my ventures. This Chinese chick I chat with put me on to a lymphatic massage which is a detoxifying massage and treatment for swolen lymph, so I promptly made an appointment with Susan to try it out of course she didn't know what I was talking about, but I came prepared I had it written in Chinese on my phone and she knew exactly what to do.

Her massage with her powerful hands during the lymphatic massage was nothing pleasant I thought she was going to rip my head off, but I mention this as a testament her skill as a masseuse, if you have any strained muscles one visit from her will do the trick as far as extras $.6 for standard HE. There could be room for more she invited me out for drinks before but I couldn't commit the time at that point and somehow through my constant patronage I somehow developed a level of respect for her. I would guess her age around 35-38.

BigJim4
04-08-11, 14:27
[QUOTE=Elpatron; 1171583]The girls give the best massage they are all well train, last time I was there I got a hot stone massage for 60 and it was legit no HE leave 20 $ tip.

I guess your saying the samething I did. I had said that Cluadia's was professional and friendly even gave me candy and water when I left and there table shower was very nice but I said there was No HE offered nor implied. I'm not say the place was bad but I like a place where I can get a great massage and also get my HE. Sometimes I crave Asian, Latina, Euro, Black, HR, French or maybe FS. Claudia's was professional but lacked the min. Reguirement of HE as far as I'm concerned. If she would've offered and the price was reasonable then they'd get 2 thumbs up.

Alterxxx
04-08-11, 14:32
Anyone know where Jennifer that use to work at Claudia's went? Last I heard she was thinking of opening her own apt. This was like over a year ago. Evry time I went to see her, I left completly satisfied. LOL.

Angai
04-08-11, 14:42
In case any veterns were wondering where Susan and lilly went from 537 W 31 ST Chicago They're here now, I haven't been here in a couple months but I went here once a month for about five months. I have only gotten a massage here by Susan because she has my cell and keeps me to herself, but lilly was nice on 31 st too during TS she gave me a HB and an HE at the end $.4 however over there HE's generally run $.6 I am sure there is wiggle room there. If you are looking for an excellent massage they both do well but Susan's hands are like super strong for her frame and she doesn't fail to knock the knots out of strains. I even got a lymphatic massage from her though I have to show her it written in Chinese for her to understand what it was I will never try that again though I thought she was going to rip my head off with her strong hands overall great masseuse worth a visit.

Gopher88
04-08-11, 17:25
[QUOTE=Jamz20; 1171538]This place has creeped up on craigslist. Considering tofft but has anyone been here. Isn't this the old elegant spa location?

[B]

It's realy at 2800 S. Wallace 28?? Something. It's a nice clean beauty salon on the west side of the street. Tiffany say's form New York, Nice gal I was there around 3 weeks ago. Good massage fair English. I was going to go see her again last week. I called her but she was in New York. Told me she would see me next week.

Stevo1414
04-08-11, 18:14
Gentlemen,

Has anyone TOFTT on this yet?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/italian-and-latina-girlsprivate-location-22/6771405

Seems like it could be a good time. As always, willing to trade info.

Teabagplain
04-08-11, 19:23
Just noticed that Kelly was not listed on the perfect touch ads anymore with Gwen and Monica. Anyone know why she's gone? Had a 4-hand with Kelly and Gwen which was great.Don't know why. Saw this ad on BP though and wondering if it's her.

Ghostface89
04-08-11, 22:31
In case any veterns were wondering where Susan and lilly went from 537 W 31 ST Chicago They're here now, I haven't been here in a couple months but I went here once a month for about five months. I have only gotten a massage here by Susan because she has my cell and keeps me to herself, but lilly was nice on 31 st too during TS she gave me a HB and an HE at the end $.4 however over there HE's generally run $.6 I am sure there is wiggle room there. If you are looking for an excellent massage they both do well but Susan's hands are like super strong for her frame and she doesn't fail to knock the knots out of strains. I even got a lymphatic massage from her though I have to show her it written in Chinese for her to understand what it was I will never try that again though I thought she was going to rip my head off with her strong hands overall great masseuse worth a visit.What is an "HB"?

Bebop60
04-08-11, 22:56
Stopped in Wednesday, one girl working (didn't get name) probably 30's, nice bod, kind of provocatively dressed in tight mini dress and stockings. Thought I would be disappointed when she wouldn't let me touch. On the flip she said she was finished and I had to coax her to get a handshake, She knew to ask for. 6 tip but said she didn't normally do that, sounded kinda fishy. Agreed on. 4 tip (after. 6 door) Massage was good and very hard, handshake was ok. Not sure I'll repeat.

PM me if you had a better experience here please.

Angai
04-09-11, 00:03
What is an "HB"?Happy Beginning

Angai
04-09-11, 00:08
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tantra-style-massage-32/6622211

Has anyone checked her out? I would greatly appreciate info! So tempting I just don't want to be a sacrifice to her rates without info prior! Please get back with me thanks.

Sinlover
04-09-11, 00:47
Don't know why. Saw this ad on BP though and wondering if it's her.

That's not her. Last month I had another member tell me it's another massage provider who is using fake pics that are at least somewhat close. She also runs BP ads as Mona under dom / fetish.

Davidonecall
04-09-11, 08:57

I think her name was Chris. She was pretty and the table shower was nice. The place was nice and it did'nt have that apt feeling like Amazing nor creepy like Vice and was very professional not like Diamond. Massage was. 6 and she was very friendly and talkative. No HE. But she gave me candy and water. I liked her alot but felt kinda ripped off and almost went some where else to get finished off but time and money did'nt allow today. I don't think I'm going to return but atleast I TOFTT again. Thanks for the info. I was thinking of visiting today (Sat) but as good as a message is it is not complete with out a HE. I need to leave completely relaxed. I just me.

Nicky Forza
04-09-11, 10:09
Was just on Cermak around 7PM and noticed that B & B did not have their neon "open" sign on. The place looked closed and I spotted a 8 1/2 x 11 handwritten sign on the door.

Intrigued, I got out to take a look and saw that it was written in Chinese with a 708 phone number. The door was actually some 2 to 3 inches open, so my curiosity was really aroused.

I phoned the 708 number to advise them of the door being unlocked and partially open, but the woman who answered was clearly Engrish challenged. All she said was "we are closed." Telling her the door was open did not seem to sink in. She just kept repeating "we are closed."

Well, I guess,"that's Chinatown."I was in the area yesterday so I walked past B&B to take a look. Sign was still there, so just out of curiosity I took a picture of it and showed it to my vbf. She says it's a help wanted sign-looking for a delivery man and receptionist / cashier. They must have just found a receptionist because that part of the sign is lined out.

Ghostface89
04-09-11, 11:57
Happy BeginningSo just what does the MT do for you that can be called a "happy beginning"?

Jamz20
04-09-11, 15:04
I have been here several times and have seen her each time. Massage is not the best however on each visit except the 1st she fully disrobed to massage me. She takes her time as well. She is probably mid 30's but nice front and decent A$$. I am also a big fan of no-negotiation. She has a little padding in the middle but hey it works for me. She is decent looking. They are in the process of moving so she saved my number. Now I also want to say I have had nothing more than a HE however I haven't pushed the envelope either. I was actually walking in the same time someone had an appointment with the Euro girl that works there. Awkward but we both knew why we were here.

45 +.4 tip. Well worth the money.

BigJim4
04-09-11, 15:56
Last week they were open and lights were on. They are open now but on the low. You have to call and be let in from the back door and it's kind of a pain but Yumi is an awesome provider. Now if Mike the pimp takes the hidden cameras down will be in business.

Mod Shag
04-09-11, 18:53
Couldn't get a hold of two places I wanted to try out, so I found this ad: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/2314837499.html

Called to get the address, slight language barrier, latin place. However, driving by. It was a hair salon, with only one girl available and women in there getting haircuts. There was no innuendo in the ad, so I assumed they were legit only (although I have no proof). Bummer.

Ztomz
04-10-11, 04:28
I have been here several times and have seen her each time. Massage is not the best however on each visit except the 1st she fully disrobed to massage me. She takes her time as well. She is probably mid 30's but nice front and decent A$$. I am also a big fan of no-negotiation. She has a little padding in the middle but hey it works for me. She is decent looking. They are in the process of moving so she saved my number. Now I also want to say I have had nothing more than a HE however I haven't pushed the envelope either. I was actually walking in the same time someone had an appointment with the Euro girl that works there. Awkward but we both knew why we were here.

45 +.4 tip. Well worth the money.Where is this at?

Elpatron
04-10-11, 10:01
Have a friend the owns a spa he told me that owner from vice spa going around the massage spas traying to get girls from other spas to go work in his spa even do he's spa is closed, what its not wright why he doesn't hire his own girls instead og going around and taken them from other spas get your own.

Last week they were open and lights were on. They are open now but on the low. You have to call and be let in from the back door and it's kind of a pain but Yumi is an awesome provider. Now if Mike the pimp takes the hidden cameras down will be in business.

Elpatron
04-10-11, 10:12
A he would have been relly nice most of the therapist are probably professional.

[QUOTE=Elpatron; 1171583]The girls give the best massage they are all well train, last time I was there I got a hot stone massage for 60 and it was legit no HE leave 20 $ tip.

I guess your saying the samething I did. I had said that Cluadia's was professional and friendly even gave me candy and water when I left and there table shower was very nice but I said there was No HE offered nor implied. I'm not say the place was bad but I like a place where I can get a great massage and also get my HE. Sometimes I crave Asian, Latina, Euro, Black, HR, French or maybe FS. Claudia's was professional but lacked the min. Reguirement of HE as far as I'm concerned. If she would've offered and the price was reasonable then they'd get 2 thumbs up.

Cbusboyo
04-10-11, 10:19
Sun Massage on Golf. Never been there.

http://triblocal.com/schaumburg/2011/04/07/prostitution-arrest-made-at-massage-parlor/

BigJim4
04-10-11, 12:40
Have a friend the owns a spa he told me that owner from vice spa going around the massage spas traying to get girls from other spas to go work in his spa even do he's spa is closed, what its not wright why he doesn't hire his own girls instead og going around and taken them from other spas get your own.Mike the pimp is really bad I heard the samething because when I saw V'nessa at Amazing she told me she might go with Yumi but she said that Mike gave her the creeps and that he looked like LEO. I saw they put there business permit on the window but this place is getting really hot quick with FS offered and its on 2 main streets. It won't be long before theres a problem.

CumShooter6969
04-10-11, 14:07
Went to the almighty last week Made an appointment asked for my favorite therapist walked in paid 60$ and she was happy to see me and so was I, went to the room got undressed, massage is always decent nothing to brag about with her with a lot roaming and touching allowed as she just smiles rubs the boys from behind her and there. Flip good as always she lets the big puppies out to play and enjoy it every time. Cleaned up got dressed and tip her 60$ which is worth every time FS is avaliable with her seniors pm me 4 more details or trades.

Crikiter
04-10-11, 14:32

45 +.4 tip. Well worth the money. Liz has nice skills for HR. A little older but I find her attractive. More can be had from other girls at least. Was quoted once. 80 for CBJ and another girl offered BBBJ but I wasn't interested at the time. I was a little perturbed that this particular young lady couldn't massage for sh*t. Haven't been back in a while and I'm curious where they are moving to now.

Teabagplain
04-10-11, 20:56
Couldn't get a hold of two places I wanted to try out, so I found this ad: Same experience-not with the advertised massage place, but with not being able to get in touch with anyone on Saturday. I tried 3 different massage places / providers on Saturday afternoon and evening. I just got voicemail with the first two (left messages, but did not get a callback) and the third was unable to see me. I can only assume you guys are keeping the girls busy.

ChgoJJ
04-11-11, 13:12
Just a FYI.

I got a text from Mary this morning that she is now retired.

She will be missed for sure.

OPIllini
04-11-11, 13:42
Stopped in Wednesday, one girl working (didn't get name) probably 30's, nice bod, kind of provocatively dressed in tight mini dress and stockings. Thought I would be disappointed when she wouldn't let me touch. On the flip she said she was finished and I had to coax her to get a handshake, She knew to ask for. 6 tip but said she didn't normally do that, sounded kinda fishy. Agreed on. 4 tip (after. 6 door) Massage was good and very hard, handshake was ok. Not sure I'll repeat.

PM me if you had a better experience here please. First-time poster, and this was the first time I ever used a massage parlor period. I also went to Pro Beauty this day, and I had a similar experience. I think her name was Aida or Asia. Not sure because of the accent. But she did do a really good massage, so much so that I got carried away and did a full 90-minute session instead of 60 like I had planned. I attempted to touch her a few times at the beginning but she kept saying she was ticklish. Yet I still enjoyed the massage, because this was something I'd never done. Finally managed to get a HE for. 6 tip (which looking back I overpaid, a rookie mistake) , also got a table shower for. 1, and the massage itself was. 9 for 90 minutes, so total was 1. 6. She was nice-looking and had on the sexy outfit as described. Also had a professional yet pleasant attitude.

I will go back because she did do a really wonderful massage, but HE might be the best one can get in terms of extras.

OPIllini
04-11-11, 13:58
Has anyone tried this place yet? I was thinking about going here soon.

Talk Turkey
04-11-11, 17:02
This place has creeped up on craigslist. Considering tofft but has anyone been here. Isn't this the old elegant spa location?

Checked out last week. My impression was that there was only 1 "Tiffany" and she was

above average in skills, especially as goes a sensual massage. The setup is not the greatest.

For mongers, one of those all purpose beauty salons that you see in B-port. Hair cut stations

in front, massage room & shower in back. I was able to find parking but the Sox were out of town.

Allowed roaming, uncovered for most of massage. HE on menu but probably not much more than that,

given the setup.

I asked for 90 minutes & she was going to cut me short at 1 hour 15 min. But I insisted, politely that I get.

my fully paid for 90 minutes."Tiffany" tried to counter that this is what the boss lady wants but I insisted.

& received my full 90 minutes.

It's actually located@28th & Wallace, across from a church.

Mongers, always insist that you get your full allotment of time.

"Tiffany". About 6+ in looks. Personality 7+ (could use a little more English).

7+ in massage skills.

Massage room -- Average-Adequate.

Stay safe,

T-Man

Monopolizr
04-11-11, 19:12
We probably have Gooch to thank! She must have learned hot to do it right. I saw her back in February and I really enjoyed the session. Very sweet girl. I though her English was ok but of course we were dealing in Spanish.Rufino, great review. Makes me want to drive down from Milwaukee. Does she drop the top or go nude? Tip?

Fel free to pm. Gracias.

Monopolizr

OPIllini
04-11-11, 20:59

PM me if you had a better experience here please. I tried this place as well this past Wednesday; in fact this was the first time ever I used a massage parlor. After reading the threads I decided to give it a try. This was the place closest to my home, so away I went. Her name was either Aida or Asia. Couldn't really tell due to her Chinese accent. But she had a nice personality and I loved the dress, stockings, and boots she had on. Had planned for 1-hour massage (.6) , but she was really good, and I extended another HH for a total of. 9. She said she was ticklish when I tried to grab her legs. Only her hands were fine to touch (though later she did let me grope her butt which was nice). After the massage I decided to get a handshake and she wanted. 6 so I went ahead and it wasn't bad. Though maybe next time I'll negotiate because IMO looking I may have overpaid. I will go back because the massage was good, but I wouldn't expect anything extra beyond a possible HE.

OPIllini
04-11-11, 21:01
Has anyone tried this place yet? Was thinking of trying this place soon.

Grateful One
04-11-11, 23:23
Rufino, great review. Makes me want to drive down from Milwaukee. Does she drop the top or go nude? Tip?

Fel free to pm. Gracias.

MonopolizrI actually had a decent massage from Amanda a few months ago. I flipped after about 20 mins and she gave a nice rub. She kept her stretch pants on during the tantra but I kept positioning my hands on her butt or her inner thighs. She didn't seem to mind so later, I pulled her pants down and she got bit nervous. Ok massage, next time I may try a bit more. She did tell me, tantra or swedish, she make same due to charging more for HE on swedish.

The other Girl Rose is more open to adds but she wants. 5 for each additional service, she has a great set of mamms though.

Roberts
04-12-11, 04:00
Hi,

Been there twice, the 2nd time for a 4 hand massage. Good massage, and plenty of teasing, and it seems everything's on the menu, although I didn't partake. The one thing I didn't care for is the lotion they use for HR, anti-bacterial or something, smells nasty and hard to get the scent off.

They advertise on the window about a table shower, but don't have one. Based on my limited experience, a reasonable LMP, I prefer the massage at Linda Spa, at Irving and Western.

Davidonecall
04-12-11, 09:09
My normal massage location was close don't know why. As I was heading back stop by the Archer Spa http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/archer-spa-chicago-il/7199866 And was not disappointed. There is plenty of poster saying that no sexual thing is available. I was there I kind you not 1hr and 50min. Only paid for the hour. I had 2 HE plus. Pm me for her name. She really treated me very good. Don't know if it is so I keep going or all get treated the same. If anyone have more please share.

Grateful One
04-12-11, 10:44
Has anyone else been to Power at Diverey and Long lately? Haven't seen an ad of late and received a sms that they changed their number. Just want to be sure all is ok.

Thanks

Member #4223
04-12-11, 15:39
Has anyone else been to Power at Diverey and Long lately? Haven't seen an ad of late and received a sms that they changed their number. Just want to be sure all is ok.

ThanksWas there last week, said they were changing locations and they were going to text with new. I told her not to, I'd find them.

Elpatron
04-12-11, 18:45
See Rebeca still same location I wasnt told anything about the new location.

Was there last week, said they were changing locations and they were going to text with new. I told her not to, I'd find them.

Northwell
04-12-11, 19:30
Does anyone know where any of the girls from Asiana ended up? PM me.

2 of my ATF providers worked there and I haven't seen them turn up since.

RufinoTorres
04-12-11, 19:30
Rufino, great review. Makes me want to drive down from Milwaukee. Does she drop the top or go nude? Tip?

Fel free to pm. Gracias.

Monopolizr
I actually had a decent massage from Amanda a few months ago. I flipped after about 20 mins and she gave a nice rub. She kept her stretch pants on during the tantra but I kept positioning my hands on her butt or her inner thighs. She didn't seem to mind so later, I pulled her pants down and she got bit nervous. Ok massage, next time I may try a bit more. She did tell me, tantra or swedish, she make same due to charging more for HE on swedish.

The other Girl Rose is more open to adds but she wants. 5 for each additional service, she has a great set of mamms though.Tantra was $.2 +.5 for the finish. Topless and stretchpants. And boots too. Tantra is more than Swedish or whatever. She isn't the tantra that you find in wikipedia, but it's body to body rubbing, warm wet towel, flip, more rubbing and roaming, then the HE.

I didn't know what to expect my first time. I was face down when she started but I could hear her high heeled boots on the floor. The she bent my arm to my back and filled my hand with her boob. Nice surprise. Topless and boots.

Honestly, her skills are ok but she's such a fun girl I'd see her again just for the laughs. And the boobs and the HE.

BigJim4
04-13-11, 01:13
I actually had a decent massage from Amanda a few months ago. I flipped after about 20 mins and she gave a nice rub. She kept her stretch pants on during the tantra but I kept positioning my hands on her butt or her inner thighs. She didn't seem to mind so later, I pulled her pants down and she got bit nervous. Ok massage, next time I may try a bit more. She did tell me, tantra or swedish, she make same due to charging more for HE on swedish.

The other Girl Rose is more open to adds but she wants. 5 for each additional service, she has a great set of mamms though. I tried to make an appointment on Monday with Amanda and was told she'll be out for 2 weeks because she's on Vacation. I decided to try Rose at Amazing and she was awesome. She did my ending in Russian-What a treat!

As I was leaving I saw this BBW named Jazz and she looked like she was rocking sum double EE's. If you like mamms try Rose or Jazz.

[Link to Photo(s) deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The link(s) originally included with this report was to a photo on another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines.

If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.

CumShooter6969
04-13-11, 02:42
Was in the neighborhood, Haven't been here in a while. Last time I came I had a young decent looking girl with braces & perky be's. So decided what the hell I had the itch walked in & was greeted by an decent looking girl nice rack by the way probably in her 30s paid for half / hr. She covered me which sucked good massage tho upper shoulders. Brushed boobs her & there, removed towel when she got to my rear & rubbed inner thighs asking if massage was good. On flip was hard by now so smiled but kept massaging arms and neck for a min while staring@my tent. After a while we agreed on a topless HR for 60$. Even tho we agreed on just topless me being me laying down the charm & before you know I had 69 & DATY on top she gave a good boob job also finished and cleaned up afterwards.

Will repeat nice rack and a open minded girl no complains.

Scots98
04-13-11, 09:52
I know that a few posts have mentioned that they are offering FS at the new place where Yumi is but I have been there a few times and it does not seem like its on the menu. Maybe I am just doing it wrong or we have some people making stuff up! PM me with details if you can.

Mikeg2
04-13-11, 13:58
My normal massage location was close don't know why. As I was heading back stop by the Archer Spa.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/archer-spa-chicago-il/7199866

And was not disappointed. There is plenty of poster saying that no sexual thing is available. I was there I kind you not 1hr and 50min. Only paid for the hour. I had 2 HE plus. Pm me for her name. She really treated me very good. Don't know if it is so I keep going or all get treated the same. If anyone have more please share.Hey man, So the link to the mp site didn't work, share the info on who that was and where please.

Thanks in advance

Truthfu11
04-13-11, 18:56

ThanksWas just there on Saturday. They were packing and are moving to Pulaski and Fullerton area. Service was amazing as usual. Far more than expected.

Grateful One
04-13-11, 20:31
I tried to make an appointment on Monday with Amanda and was told she'll be out for 2 weeks because she's on Vacation. I decided to try Rose at Amazing and she was awesome. She did my ending in Russian-What a treat!

As I was leaving I saw this BBW named Jazz and she looked like she was rocking sum double EE's. If you like mamms try Rose or Jazz.

[Link to Photo (s) deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The link (s) originally included with this report was to a photo on another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines.

If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information. Thank You. Glad you indulged in Rose.

Grateful One
04-13-11, 20:35
Was just there on Saturday. They were packing and are moving to Pulaski and Fullerton area. Service was amazing as usual. Far more than expected.I kinda glad they're moving, It was a bit strange to be next door. The walk up the alley seemed a bit like you're on stage.

Raoul Duke
04-13-11, 21:02
After a pleasant visit with the little spinner and I noticed a shop on the south side of Irving just east of Elston. That's the first time I noticed it and it's piqued my interest. Anyone know if it's AMP, LMP or other? PM if you prefer. Thanks.

Aymamacita
04-13-11, 22:38
I know that a few posts have mentioned that they are offering FS at the new place where Yumi is but I have been there a few times and it does not seem like its on the menu. Maybe I am just doing it wrong or we have some people making stuff up! PM me with details if you can.This also has been my experience. Some people on this board lie, esp. When it comes to talking about this particular provider! I believe there is a disgruntled former employer involved in the slander. However, I'm not looking for FS anyway, and I've never been disappointed with the massage.

TonyAndolleni
04-13-11, 23:41
Not sure why. But I am hooked. Always hoping something more will be on the table. It seemed very slow when I called this afternoon. Offered a special massage / table-shower. 60 with lisa, Russian. Had her before. She is sweet, gives a great powerfull massage with some teasing but always legit. Went. Kept the towel off, she didn't put it on until the flip. She didn't recognize me, was about 6 weeks since my last visit. But she was friendlier then before. Touched everything, teased. But still no signs. On the flip she got close, nothing more. Table shower she kept jr covered. No deal. I tride, asked if that was it. She said yes. During the massage I asked & she complained about it being slow. Mentioned. Yeah other places I was at in Chicago werent so slow. Maybe they did a different style massage that kept them busy. No response.

I do like the place, very clean. Beautiful women all around. Keep hoping for more. But think I need to give up. 4 times in the last 3 months. Its not going to happen. If anyone has a better experience. Please share / PM.

IggyD
04-14-11, 00:36
My normal massage location was close don't know why. As I was heading back stop by the Archer Spa.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/archer-spa-chicago-il/7199866

And was not disappointed. There is plenty of poster saying that no sexual thing is available. I was there I kind you not 1hr and 50min. Only paid for the hour. I had 2 HE plus. Pm me for her name. She really treated me very good. Don't know if it is so I keep going or all get treated the same. If anyone have more please share. Hey David. We are in the same neck of the woods. If you could PM me that name TIA

TonyToBig74
04-14-11, 13:40
Glad you indulged in Rose.I've been to amazing when Yumi and Jasmin worked there awhile back I continued to go after Jasmin left and I seen Yumi those girls really lived up to there business name "AMAZING". I went to see Amanda a few weeks back she was not worth my hard earned money. I seen Rose on my way out she had a sloppy appearance. If your into BBW give her a try but I must warn you her face isn't pretty. They have low prices but I see why. I will not repeat. I personally would rather spend a little extra to get an enjoyable relaxing massage with a hot chick I can fantasize about on my way home. Hope my information was helpful. By the way I'm looking for a good place to go PM me if you have any suggestions. Thanks.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amazing-latina-special-49-22/7445156

Luv Nooke2
04-14-11, 15:02
Tony,

You just had the typical Copper Spa appointment. If you're. Looking for a different experience then you'll have to go somewhere else. I was going there only to Anna but then she left. Head for greener pastures my friend!

Gopher88
04-14-11, 23:53
I just got a call from a friend, He told me he heard Sennia's was closed?

I don't know. Does anyone else know anything?

BigJim4
04-15-11, 00:41
What's everyone opinion?

I've been to amazing when Yumi and Jasmin worked there awhile back I continued to go after Jasmin left and I seen Yumi those girls really lived up to there business name "AMAZING". I went to see Amanda a few weeks back she was not worth my hard earned money. I seen Rose on my way out she had a sloppy appearance. If your into BBW give her a try but I must warn you her face isn't pretty. They have low prices but I see why. I will not repeat. I personally would rather spend a little extra to get an enjoyable relaxing massage with a hot chick I can fantasize about on my way home. Hope my information was helpful. By the way I'm looking for a good place to go PM me if you have any suggestions. Thanks.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amazing-latina-special-49-22/7445156

Barney
04-15-11, 05:33
Big orange sticker on the door "REVOKED" no lights on. Closed.

I just got a call from a friend, He told me he heard Sennia's was closed?

I don't know. Does anyone else know anything?

Gbaby31
04-15-11, 09:54
Beijing spa? And Ruby? Should I expect the same? Pretty much all I need to know.

Thanks again.

Scots98
04-15-11, 10:33
BigJim4 thats your second time asking our opinion on providers posting as mongers AND you just joined the site a month ago. The majority of your posts are about the same place (amazing touch) in addition you have thrown out some wild accusations about Yumi in addition to quoting that she was offering FS. I am beginning to think that you are a provider posing as a monger. Seems to me that all these guys that are claiming Yumi offers FS do a lot of talking and not a lot of responding to PMs or posts questioning that. I went and visited Yumi recently and can tell you that I definitely let her know I was looking for FS and willing to tip well for it and it the offer was not taken.

What's everyone opinion?

Rtr111
04-15-11, 14:54
Had an hour massage with Veronica at Amazing on Diversey. A waste of time and money.

Alterxxx
04-15-11, 15:15
Fellow mongers. Anyone seen this provider? She adevrtises massage on escort section of BP. Info would be appreciated.

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/enjoy-a-fabulous-massage-with-a-cute-curvy-brunette-_-_-_-33/7323588

Davidonecall
04-15-11, 18:30
Fellow mongers. Anyone seen this provider? She adevrtises massage on escort section of BP. Info would be appreciated.

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/enjoy-a-fabulous-massage-with-a-cute-curvy-brunette-_-_-_-33/7323588

She has a place north of Wrigley Field. She share an apartment with some friends. She try to set appointment when they are not there. She is a very BBW. But she let you do all 3 openings. I saw her once but not what I like.

Amp Middleman
04-15-11, 18:32
I will be cross posting this to my friends in other citys, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phLcyhH7Z38

Gigarange
04-15-11, 18:41
I drove by Sunset by O'Hare today, only to find it locked and closed with a note on the door from the building's landlord. Does anyone know what's up? Did they move to another spot? All of my favorite goto's are closing down, so in this case I'm hoping they just moved to another location (I always thought the spot right across from the train station was a bit too visible).

If you know of any other spots like Sunset (or Eden. RIP!) , please PM me. I'll be happy to share my own intel in exchange.

Thanks!

Northwell
04-15-11, 18:54
She has a place north of Wrigley Field. She share an apartment with some friends. She try to set appointment when they are not there. She is a very BBW. But she let you do all 3 openings. I saw her once but not what I like.Thanks for the report. I had seen her ads and it peaked my interest since she is near me.

I am wondering how big is a very BBW? 300 pounds? That is not for me.

Gbaby31
04-16-11, 10:51
Thanks for the report. I had seen her ads and it peaked my interest since she is near me.

I am wondering how big is a very BBW? 300 pounds? That is not for me.Haha I've seen here post many times. All 3 holes tempting but once I seen those tits it was all over. Now way. But all 3 holes I might have to try haha.

SoxGuy
04-16-11, 12:30
Hello!

Long time lurker, first time poster. I was wondering if anyone knew where to find Sally. She used to work at Violet on Irving Park, before LEO shut the place down. I miss the massage I got from her. She's mid 30's, long hair, cute. Very pleasant personality. Never once took a phone call or "mailed in" a massage. Just wondering if anyone has seen her.

Grateful One
04-16-11, 12:43
Perhaps I should have rather posted this on BP review thread, but since this is an offer for massage, I posted here.

As the ad reads: Naked Housewife offering "Overnights", Interesting.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/naked-housewife-giving-nude-body-rubs-outcalls-only-35/7408661

Gbaby31
04-16-11, 13:31
Well I have been meaning to visit ruby again, only been there once. Had "aidda" if thats how you spell her name. Anyways awsome time with her great experience talkative GREAT HJ since it was my first time I didn't try to much at first but once we where comfortable my time and money was well spent.

I was looking on the forms to see some past reviews on this place. And to my surprise I found many that where negative some good. Alot of talk about some girls wanting to much $. Now to my question in going to call hopefully set something up. Most of the reviews are old anyone who has been there recently have a name of a girl I should try out? I don't want to pick a new girl and strike out or should I just pick good old aidda once again?

And from a senior members point of view stick to the 1/2 Hr or Hr?

KKS84
04-17-11, 20:50
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum but not new to visiting the spas. So recently I've noticed ads from Gunnison Spa. Any reviews? Tips and or such.

Everything would be greatly appreciated.

OPIllini
04-18-11, 13:06
Best advice you'll ever get.

Do yourself a favor and do the provider a favor and don't TALK ABOUT MONEY. If you don't, then you've got nothing to worry about. Even if LE was standing in the room with you.

Do your research to determine a decent tip for wherever you are planning to go. Put the tip somewhere in plain site when the provider leaves the room for you to undress. That way. You don't waste time on stupid negotiations about "menus" & "options", you don't risk going to jail, and you make the provider feel comfortable because they don't have to put themselves in an uncomfortable and risky situation by talking about "menus" & "options".

Get it? Got it? Good!That's what I'll do next time I try an AMP. Which'll be soon. I never want to give the provider an impression I'm a LEO.

Pna
04-18-11, 14:26
These people can write, why, oh WHY can't they READ. Reported on less than 2 weeks ago. RTFF.

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum but not new to visiting the spas. So recently I've noticed ads from Gunnison Spa. Any reviews? Tips and or such.

Everything would be greatly appreciated.

Gary Man
04-18-11, 15:01
FYI:

Sun-times reporting Carnation spa was busted by Evanston PD.

Police had received anonymous complaints regarding illegal sexual conduct.

Detectives began an undercover operation, posed as customers and learned that sex acts were being offered and performed, the release said. The conduct involved 'inappropriate physical contact with customers.44 and 48 yr old Chinese gals arrested.

Mr Mister
04-18-11, 20:41
I chose ROSE. She's a definite BBW. I paid the $ for an HOUR. After waiting for a couple minutes naked and cold she decided to saunter in. About 2 minutes into the massage her phone rang. Tantra with a ringing phone? Not too relaxing. She excused herself and came back a couple minutes later.

She then said "the tantra portion of the massage will begin". She popped her top and oiled up her massive tits. Normally I like nice tits sliding over me. Here's the problem, I have to go back to work. I don't need her oily tits soaking my hair with baby oil. YUCK. A few minutes later I sit up. Which was pretty good, creative even. Options are $.5 to remove the pants, $.5 for a hand shake and $$ full service. Then on my back and we finish up. She brings a hot hand towel for the oil abatement program. I get dressed and wait. F* this I toss $.2 on the table and walk out.

Why only $.2 on the table instead of agreed upon tip?

1. This cow oil soaked my hair.

2. She answered a RINGING not vibrating phone (like it makes a difference) during a BS tantra session.

3. From parking my car to driving off in my car was under 30 minutes. I paid for an hour.

4. TANTRA MY ASS. In fact my ass was hardly touched. My kundalini and Chikras are all screwed up after leaving that place.

On a side note, as in any other business, I'm the customer. I'm paying for a service. You don't deliver the service, I don't deliver the cash. I say this because I know some folks here will be inflamed by this report. All of you guys who say,"treat her right", or "she's special". Baloney. They are working girls.

I tried to make an appointment on Monday with Amanda and was told she'll be out for 2 weeks because she's on Vacation. I decided to try Rose at Amazing and she was awesome. She did my ending in Russian-What a treat!

[Link to Photo (s) deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The link (s) originally included with this report was to a photo on another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines.

If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information. Thank You.