PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Gnurider
02-03-11, 17:58
I was in Oakland California in 1971. I remember like it was yesterday. Teamsters went out on strike I was a trucker stuck in Oakland. Went out with one of the local truckers. Had a drink are two then off to the Spa and Massage, Walked in 6, 8, Asia girl's sitting around, He picked out one, I picked one. Then off to the "Steam Room" With the girls. A little wile in there then off to the massage room. If I remembered wright she mixed up some soap and hot water in a bucket. Then she took a big sponge and soap me up gave me a body to body massage. O my what a good time it was. After all of that we watched TV for a wile. Must have been there 3, 4, hours. I think I spent twenty bucks.Yeah, but 20 bucks in the early 70s is probably like 150 dollars now :P

Davidonecall
02-03-11, 21:24
I was in Oakland California in 1971. I remember like it was yesterday. Teamsters went out on strike I was a trucker stuck in Oakland. Went out with one of the local truckers. Had a drink are two then off to the Spa and Massage, Walked in 6, 8, Asia girl's sitting around, He picked out one, I picked one. Then off to the "Steam Room" With the girls. A little wile in there then off to the massage room. If I remembered wright she mixed up some soap and hot water in a bucket. Then she took a big sponge and soap me up gave me a body to body massage. O my what a good time it was. After all of that we watched TV for a wile. Must have been there 3, 4, hours. I think I spent twenty bucks.For me it was 1986 and San Francisco. Same area. You do know what I'm talking about without me say a word.

Cbusboyo
02-03-11, 21:48
Get a room you two.

For me it was 1986 and San Francisco. Same area. You do know what I'm talking about without me say a word.
I was in Oakland California in 1971. I remember like it was yesterday. Teamsters went out on strike I was a trucker stuck in Oakland. Went out with one of the local truckers. Had a drink are two then off to the Spa and Massage, Walked in 6, 8, Asia girl's sitting around, He picked out one, I picked one. Then off to the "Steam Room" With the girls. A little wile in there then off to the massage room. If I remembered wright she mixed up some soap and hot water in a bucket. Then she took a big sponge and soap me up gave me a body to body massage. O my what a good time it was. After all of that we watched TV for a wile. Must have been there 3, 4, hours. I think I spent twenty bucks.

Toosweet1975
02-04-11, 01:53
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-massage-by-michelle-24/7364825

If that pic is 100% accurate. Then I am going to jump all over that.

CottonPanty
02-04-11, 02:57
Hi everyone,

Long-time lurker on this site and I've gotten some good tips here so I felt like I should finally sign up and give you guys some tips of my own. The following is a list of AMP's around town that I know well, frequent regularly and are good places to go to. I don't go for FS or even BJ's, just a nice massage w / HE. So I can't comment on those points but I can assure you that these places are good to go. Many of you may already know some of these places but maybe you'll find a new place here. My am I posting up all of my places? Well I'm leaving out a couple of my faves but the pickings around town are slim (nothing like CA used to be when I lived there) and I hope that some of you in return will PM me with some other places that are new and different. I'm especially looking for a MP with nice Latina ladies. I used to go to Tropical Spa and I'm pissed that they were shut down.

Here's my list in no particular order. I'm not going to rate them as everyone has a different opinion about what is good or not.

1. 3953 Irving Park Road. Near Irving and Pulaski. One one girl works here. Nice girl, very thin and nice bod but face isn't so great. Cons are you have to park on Irving and it's a busy street with a lot of people around.

2. 4176 N. Pulaski. Acupuncture and Nutrition Center. Just around the corner from the first place. 3-4 girls here. Mostly pretty. They get pretty of liberal here with what they will do. Another busy street but you can leave out the back.

3. 3127 W. Devon. Devon Spa. Decent place, liberal ladies, a bit older, in mid 40's. Kind of pushy and can be a bit bitchy when you ask for things but they always come through.

4. 6336 N. Lincoln. B. D. Spa. Also a good place. Women are attractive, good massages and they're down. Not much dividing each room from one another so you can hear a bit of what's going on in other rooms. Otherwise a good place.

5. 3334 W. Peterson. I found this place on this board and it's a good one. A couple of tiny cuties. Place is cool but they won't go any further than HE. Parking in back and fairly discreet entrance.

6. 1919 W. Diversey. Harvest Spa. Another good place and they get liberal. Again, a lot of traffic passing by so it's not very discreet. A man will always be up front at the desk and he has a German Shepard. Otherwise it's a fairly normal place and it's GTG.

7. 2559 W. Division. K&M Spa. One of my favorites. 2 girls only work here. Both are very sweet and beautiful. They will stay fully dressed and don't do any more than what I like to do but the experiencing is quite good. And parking is nice and easy in the back with a back entrance.

SUBURBS.

8. 4833 Dempster, Skokie. June Spa. I guess a lot of you guys know this one. For those that don't. It's OK and I go occasionally but the women there are older and the experience is bland. But it breaks up the monotony!

9. 3690 Dempster st, Skokie. Lifetime Spa. Another oldie but goodie. Always fun and fairly discreet to get into. Women are fairly pretty and down for fun.

10. 1222 N. Roselle, Schaumburg. Hard to find at first, it's in the basement of a small doctors' office building. Only been there a couple of times and it's not that great. Women have been old and uninspiring but they're down.

11. 1750 W. Algonquin, Mount Prospect. Exercise Spa. A little bit of a dump but girls are fairly pretty and down to have fun.

Well that's it. Happy hobbying and please don't forget to share.

Davidonecall
02-04-11, 09:24
Get a room you two.LOL. You seem like young but at least me I have been careful. And for you is funny but the storys we can tell you. Anyway enjoy this hobby because I can tell that its getting real bad out there. I still like to look threw BP but it is dangers out there. Be safe.

Chi Guy
02-04-11, 19:28
Just ran across this list. Thought it might make for some interesting reading and answer a few questions. My apologies if this is a repost.

http://www.cityofchicago.org/content/dam/city/depts/bacp/disciplinaractions/nonliquorlicenserevocations010111.pdf

Davidonecall
02-04-11, 22:50
Because of the weather all of this parlor have been slow. I went to the C ancient spa and got a good deal. Received a very good message, FS and a he and it was like an 1hr 1/2. I was out of only $.2. And no haggling.

Ghostface89
02-05-11, 15:22
Rahm is in favor of a tax on "services". Haircuts, grass mowing, MASSAGES, etc. If he gets his way, add TEN PERCENT to what you now pay. (Actually it will be more than ten percent since bookkeeping, etc, will add additional charges on top of the tax.)

If Rahm wins, grab your wallet.

Governor Rod tried to get such a new tax through but failed. But patsy Quinn and dead fish Rahm will be pushing for this tax once again. Two days after I posted this alert on Rahm's service tax plans, Gery Chico launched a blitz of TV ads about Rahm's service tax plans. Coincidence? Or does Gary Chico RTFF?

(Or was I just psychic?)

Davidonecall
02-05-11, 15:46
Two days after I posted this alert on Rahm's service tax plans, Gery Chico launched a blitz of TV ads about Rahm's service tax plans. Coincidence? Or does Gary Chico RTFF?

(Or was I just psychic?) I know who I'm voting for

High Riser
02-06-11, 11:01
Because of the weather all of this parlor have been slow. I went to the C ancient spa and got a good deal. Received a very good message, FS and a he and it was like an 1hr 1/2. I was out of only $.2. And no haggling.They took the doors off the rooms back in December. That was the last time I went. I assume the doors are on after reading your post. If the doors are back, I'lll be back. Are they?

Ghostface89
02-06-11, 12:07
They took the doors off the rooms back in December. That was the last time I went. I assume the doors are on after reading your post. If the doors are back, I'lll be back. Are they?Was there a few days ago. Doors are back.

Davidonecall
02-06-11, 13:19
They took the doors off the rooms back in December. That was the last time I went. I assume the doors are on after reading your post. If the doors are back, I'lll be back. Are they?First day that I went and the doors were out I said I was leaving until the doors were back. I guess other walked out too because I received a call a week Later and was informed that door were back. It was last year I know in late December they were put back.

Nighthawk55
02-06-11, 15:23
I am thinking tonight would be a good night to party. I am guessing providers will be bored out of their minds.

Thoughts?

Jamz20
02-07-11, 00:42
Set up an appointment on this past Saturday. Tantric massage $.3 door (pricey, yes) Very good massage and this edge of the table sitting up thing that was quite intense. 8 looks. 8 body. 10 massage & 8 extras. I was impressed. She stated that she will be opening her own shop as I believe she is currently working out of her town home. Very friendly and was inquisitive, wanted to know how I like her technique. Too pricey to become a usual but definitely worth an initial try or 2 when finances are right.

Chiburbs
02-07-11, 13:44
I sent you a message last week. Please check your inboc. Thanks jason.

I visit amazingtouchwellness today. I just want to say, not only one of the best massages I have ever had, but the Tantra experience from the girl that gave me the massage was out of this world. This might be the last time for me. I think I am giving up this hobby. This could be addicticting after seeing this girl. I am sorry my fellow hobbiests. She was absolutely amazing. Near GFE you can possibily get from a Massuese. Getting A tantra massage is expensive. $.2 and. 5 for the tip. It was worth it. I did not like the first time I recieved a tantra massage. It seemed she was acting like a robot. This girl was nothing like that. I can not go into to many more details out of respect to her. PM me if you want more details. I think I am in love, LOL.

10 for looks (Gorgeous)

10 for smell. I still smell her, LOL.

10 for attitude and personality.

8 for massage. A little to much teasing.

9 for happiness

Dhmmt
02-07-11, 14:54
I visit amazingtouchwellness today. I just want to say, not only one of the best massages I have ever had, but the Tantra experience from the girl that gave me the massage was out of this world. This might be the last time for me. I think I am giving up this hobby. This could be addicticting after seeing this girl. I am sorry my fellow hobbiests. She was absolutely amazing. Near GFE you can possibily get from a Massuese. Getting A tantra massage is expensive. $.2 and. 5 for the tip. It was worth it. I did not like the first time I recieved a tantra massage. It seemed she was acting like a robot. This girl was nothing like that. I can not go into to many more details out of respect to her. PM me if you want more details. I think I am in love, LOL.

10 for looks (Gorgeous)

10 for smell. I still smell her, LOL.

10 for attitude and personality.

8 for massage. A little to much teasing.

9 for happinessBeen wanting to try these but didn't have much info. You make it sound worth it!

Dhmmt
02-07-11, 14:55
Hi everyone,

Long-time lurker on this site and I've gotten some good tips here so I felt like I should finally sign up and give you guys some tips of my own. The following is a list of AMP's around town that I know well, frequent regularly and are good places to go to. I don't go for FS or even BJ's, just a nice massage w / HE. So I can't comment on those points but I can assure you that these places are good to go. Many of you may already know some of these places but maybe you'll find a new place here. My am I posting up all of my places? Well I'm leaving out a couple of my faves but the pickings around town are slim (nothing like CA used to be when I lived there) and I hope that some of you in return will PM me with some other places that are new and different. I'm especially looking for a MP with nice Latina ladies. I used to go to Tropical Spa and I'm pissed that they were shut down.

Here's my list in no particular order. I'm not going to rate them as everyone has a different opinion about what is good or not.

1. 3953 Irving Park Road. Near Irving and Pulaski. One one girl works here. Nice girl, very thin and nice bod but face isn't so great. Cons are you have to park on Irving and it's a busy street with a lot of people around.

2. 4176 N. Pulaski. Acupuncture and Nutrition Center. Just around the corner from the first place. 3-4 girls here. Mostly pretty. They get pretty of liberal here with what they will do. Another busy street but you can leave out the back.

3. 3127 W. Devon. Devon Spa. Decent place, liberal ladies, a bit older, in mid 40's. Kind of pushy and can be a bit bitchy when you ask for things but they always come through.

4. 6336 N. Lincoln. B. D. Spa. Also a good place. Women are attractive, good massages and they're down. Not much dividing each room from one another so you can hear a bit of what's going on in other rooms. Otherwise a good place.

5. 3334 W. Peterson. I found this place on this board and it's a good one. A couple of tiny cuties. Place is cool but they won't go any further than HE. Parking in back and fairly discreet entrance.

6. 1919 W. Diversey. Harvest Spa. Another good place and they get liberal. Again, a lot of traffic passing by so it's not very discreet. A man will always be up front at the desk and he has a German Shepard. Otherwise it's a fairly normal place and it's GTG.

7. 2559 W. Division. K&M Spa. One of my favorites. 2 girls only work here. Both are very sweet and beautiful. They will stay fully dressed and don't do any more than what I like to do but the experiencing is quite good. And parking is nice and easy in the back with a back entrance.

SUBURBS.

8. 4833 Dempster, Skokie. June Spa. I guess a lot of you guys know this one. For those that don't. It's OK and I go occasionally but the women there are older and the experience is bland. But it breaks up the monotony!

9. 3690 Dempster st, Skokie. Lifetime Spa. Another oldie but goodie. Always fun and fairly discreet to get into. Women are fairly pretty and down for fun.

10. 1222 N. Roselle, Schaumburg. Hard to find at first, it's in the basement of a small doctors' office building. Only been there a couple of times and it's not that great. Women have been old and uninspiring but they're down.

11. 1750 W. Algonquin, Mount Prospect. Exercise Spa. A little bit of a dump but girls are fairly pretty and down to have fun.

Well that's it. Happy hobbying and please don't forget to share. Nice report!

Member #4921
02-07-11, 17:40
Haven't been around for a while, and my office has moved downtown. Any places accessible from the Loop via cab or public transit? I take the train in and therefore don't have the ability to drive around the city.

Davidonecall
02-07-11, 17:50
Set up an appointment on this past Saturday. Tantric massage $.3 door (pricey, yes) Very good massage and this edge of the table sitting up thing that was quite intense. 8 looks. 8 body. 10 massage & 8 extras. I was impressed. She stated that she will be opening her own shop as I believe she is currently working out of her town home. Very friendly and was inquisitive, wanted to know how I like her technique. Too pricey to become a usual but definitely worth an initial try or 2 when finances are right.Is she the one on Archer Ave? If not can you PM the info. Thanks

Nonyabiz
02-07-11, 19:04
Tried out 1347 W. Washington the last time I was in Chicago, it was just too handy to not try. As mentioned by others on here, it's a decent legit uncovered massage, a friendly 7 all around with very standard prices. However, be warned you may end up leaving smelling like you've been up to no good.

Yoni Sniffer
02-07-11, 19:49
Saturday I visited Howard St / Western Ave. And had Xixi. She was beautiful but it was a legit massage. I begged for more, but no luck. However, she looked stunning, and that counts for something.

Gopher88
02-07-11, 20:00
Haven't been around for a while, and my office has moved downtown. Any places accessible from the Loop via cab or public transit? I take the train in and therefore don't have the ability to drive around the city.AMP on the 12th floor.

Jamz20
02-08-11, 10:17
Is she the one on Archer Ave? If not can you PM the info. ThanksI have received several pm's about my post. The location is not on archer, basic 2 call system. There was an additional fee on top of door, as I said pricey but worth the experience. She is in very good shape, I won't say the great not fat by any means but thick where it counted.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/star-tantric-rejuvenating-experience-by-goergous-latina-staff-21/7061116

CottonPanty
02-08-11, 10:25
Nice report!Thanks very much! Hey I've received some PM's from you guys and I'm happy to share but no one has shared in return. I know I'm new and some of you are cautious, which is totally understandable but please share w me! I need a couple of new places and especially a Latina one at that!

I've given you guys pretty much my entire list so please share!

Thanks in advance!

RufinoTorres
02-08-11, 21:23
Thanks very much! Hey I've received some PM's from you guys and I'm happy to share but no one has shared in return. I know I'm new and some of you are cautious, which is totally understandable but please share w me! I need a couple of new places and especially a Latina one at that!

I've given you guys pretty much my entire list so please share!

Thanks in advance!My only lead is Amazing Touch near Lawrence and Kimball. Look for them on Backpage. They have a cute latina Amanda and a very cute girl named Yumi. Yumi looks latin but I thought I heard she's Hawaiian.

Skonsk
02-09-11, 10:27
AMP on the 12th floor.Mercy is at 500 north michigan or a 8 south michigan.

Results vary

Skonsk
02-09-11, 10:31
AMP on the 12th floor.Mercy is at 500 N michigan or at 8 south michigan

Results vary

Naughtylus
02-10-11, 01:54
I have received several pm's about my post. The location is not on archer, basic 2 call system. There was an additional fee on top of door, as I said pricey but worth the experience. She is in very good shape, I won't say the great not fat by any means but thick where it counted.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/star-tantric-rejuvenating-experience-by-goergous-latina-staff-21/7061116Set up an 8 pm meeting with her this really cold night after reading your review. I consider my money well spent. $.3 was indeed a bit on the higher side for the entry fee, but the entire experience was very sensual. She is quite pretty and has a very well-proportioned body. An additional $ got me a nice handshake after she removed all barriers between me and her, and the bonus was her allowing me to have a nice tasty dinner. Delicious. I will repeat again.

Gopher88
02-10-11, 11:26
Mercy is at 500 N michigan or at 8 south michigan

Results varyI sent you a PM Check it out. Happy hunting.

Gnurider
02-10-11, 14:15
Set up an 8 pm meeting with her this really cold night after reading your review. I consider my money well spent. $.3 was indeed a bit on the higher side for the entry fee, but the entire experience was very sensual. She is quite pretty and has a very well-proportioned body. An additional $ got me a nice handshake after she removed all barriers between me and her, and the bonus was her allowing me to have a nice tasty dinner. Delicious. I will repeat again.So $$.3 for Massage / HE / DATY? Was FS available for that much?

If so, I may dabble in my dreams. She's pretty hot!

Naughtylus
02-10-11, 16:22
So $$.3 for Massage / HE / DATY? Was FS available for that much?

If so, I may dabble in my dreams. She's pretty hot!She said she could not offer FS because she did not have covers, but seemed open to the possibility. I did not ask her what she would charge for FS. She was hot, no question about it. She first excluded any finger work from what I could do. But a good DATY opened her up totally. She seemed ready for anything at that point!

Member #4921
02-10-11, 17:19
Thanks for the tips on downtown. I'll need to check them out.

I happened to have some meetings in the burbs today and came across an ad on BP for a spa in Warrenville near 59 and 56. I went in, paid. 7. Skipped ts and just did massage.

I didn't see the lady giving it at first (Kim) , as she came in after I was face down. She put towel on me and did so-so massage. I took towel off and she asked a few questions about age and job. She was clearly cautious. I'd hoped for some good teasing before flip, but stayed away but never replaced towel.

On the flip, she put towel on and I took it off again. She asked where, a nd I took her hand. She was cautious for a few seconds until my hand went into her top, then gave great HJ. Didn't want to push it by asking for more. Tipped. 3 so she'll hopefully have fond memories the next time I can get there.

Face was 4 out of 10, body maybe 6-7 overall, but great chest (8).

Lurker01
02-10-11, 23:55
Mercy is at 500 N michigan or at 8 south michigan

Results vary500 N sucks right now. Right before Christmas, I had a favorite, and a backup and truly loved the massages both gave. Then they both went "on vacation". Now there's Anna and Judy, both late 40s at best. Judy gave me the worst massage I've ever had. Last time, Anna gave a decent massage, but yesterday the massage was sub-par and only lasted long enough to make it an excuse for the HE. When I left, it was 45 minutes from entry (paid for an hour) and that includes paying, undressing / dressing.

I won't be back while these ladies are the staff.

Both allowed full roaming, if that's all you're looking for.

Member #4843
02-11-11, 00:23
Has anyone seen this girl? I emailed with her today, says she works at pari bella but also does at home appointments, but she is in the south shore area, so a little out of the way. I did ask her if she does the bikini session and she said yes, but when I asked if she does hr, she said no? Mind you, this was over email, so she was probably being careful.

In any event, can someone share some info, if you have seen her. I have info on some providers to trade as well.

Stay warm boys!

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/2205801927.html

SlickPoetry
02-11-11, 13:25
I did ask her if she does the bikini session and she said yes, but when I asked if she does hr, she said no? Mind you, this was over email, so she was probably being careful.

In any event, can someone share some info, if you have seen her. I have info on some providers to trade as well.

Stay warm boys!

You asked her to perform an illegal act over e-mail? I'm surprised she's still talking to you.

Member #4921
02-11-11, 14:46
Has anyone seen this girl? I emailed with her today, says she works at pari bella but also does at home appointments, but she is in the south shore area, so a little out of the way. I did ask her if she does the bikini session and she said yes, but when I asked if she does hr, she said no? Mind you, this was over email, so she was probably being careful.

Stay warm boys!

I happened to see her last week for legit massage. She wore tight tank and pants, but covered with small hand towel. Didn't mind working thighs and glutes, but nothing extra. I didn't really try or ask, but hoped increased comfort level would help down the road. She gives a good massage.

I just emailed her to confirm she works at Pari Bella (she mentioned it last time, but I never made the connection to the BP ads until I saw this post). She does, and she said she does bikini at her place (where I saw her) or at spa for $10 more, so I have an appointment for next week to see how it goes.

Happy Meals
02-11-11, 16:20
I wanted to give Mercy another try so I recently went to the 8 S Michigan location. The bad news: They've raised their entry fees by $5 bucks or so. The good news? New therapists and I finally found a therapist that doesn't look like she is 50 has a great ass in tight sweat pants and C-cup tits. Her name is April. Her engrish is so-so but she was very accomodating. Treat her well guys, she is a keeper

Member #4843
02-11-11, 23:09
You asked her to perform an illegal act over e-mail? I'm surprised she's still talking to you.Yes I did. Don't see the problem. The fact that she posts on boards like BP and advertises bikini sessions, says enough. If she wants to be a legit LMT, she can do that, but she doesn't. I'm just trying to be an educated consumer.

Humpfree
02-11-11, 23:18
Sennia's Grand Reopening Today.

I was driving by there around 6. M today. I seen the boss throw the window. Stop in say Hi.

First floor is newly remodeled. Looks really good. All the girls are back. Jobe is in China. She will return too.

Humpfree
02-11-11, 23:23
I wanted to give Mercy another try so I recently went to the 8 S Michigan location. The bad news: They've raised their entry fees by $5 bucks or so. The good news? New therapists and I finally found a therapist that doesn't look like she is 50 has a great ass in tight sweat pants and C-cup tits. Her name is April. Her engrish is so-so but she was very accomodating. Treat her well guys, she is a keeperWhen it get warm out I going walk over there. To cold now. And I'll check out April in March I hope Ha Ha

Jamz20
02-12-11, 16:54
Well I have been there twice and she has a nice chest however very legit. Has anyone else had a different outcome?

Russmeister
02-12-11, 23:52
Yeah, but 20 bucks in the early 70s is probably like 150 dollars now :P$20 in 1971 is $107. 68 today.

http://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/cpicalc.pl?cost1=20.00&year1=1971&year2=2010

PussyPoker
02-13-11, 00:19
Was on ashland and archer today so I stopped by Ruby. Ivy answered the bell. Two other girls on the couch but did nor seem interested when I walked in. One was on her laptop and the other was watching tv. Paid I've my 60 for the hour and walked into the back room. Ivy walked in and started and uncovered massage. Asked where I have been. Now I must have a face that girls remember or they think they have seen me before. I have not been to Ruby since Cici left. (2009) So I go with it and glad I did. Lots of time on the ass and balls from behind. I ask to massage her and she is naked before I get off of the table. I massage her neck, back, butt and inner thighs. She is moaning load and someone knocked on the door and she said something in Chinese and both girls laugh. I have her turn over and her tits are real and soft. Nipps very sensitive to the touch. I work my way down her belly to her kitty. She is very wet. Soon she said my turn and I get on the table for a nice HE. Door 60 tip 70. She has a little more meat on her than I like but she is not fat.

JimJames
02-13-11, 00:37
Sennia's Grand Reopening Today.

I was driving by there around 6. M today. I seen the boss throw the window. Stop in say Hi.

First floor is newly remodeled. Looks really good. All the girls are back. Jobe is in China. She will return too. Do you know if Lisa is back?

Vegas1357
02-13-11, 15:06
Anyone know where Natalie from Finesse went off to? I stopped by last week and was told she left.

There weren't any other good looking girls at Finesse so I went down the street to Eclipse. None of the girls were that attractive either but I settled for 1/2 hr, and at least my girl had a good attitude. Typical LMP pricing and FS was also available for $$$ although she'd have to be a lot hotter for that. I settled for an HJ which fortunately wound up being pretty good. They seem still quite wary of LEO, so remember to show the goods and of course YMMV.

Billybob1234
02-13-11, 15:41
My only lead is Amazing Touch near Lawrence and Kimball. Look for them on Backpage. They have a cute latina Amanda and a very cute girl named Yumi. Yumi looks latin but I thought I heard she's Hawaiian.Got massage w release from Yumi a while back. Thicker than I thought she would be, and she is tatted up. But a very cute face and very friendly. Probably will go back. Will try out their competition (the other latina tantra place) next time.

Gilbertglavel
02-13-11, 16:00
This place?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/chinese-girls-312-666-6005-massagewaxing-22/7037005

It's near my house. I'm a first timer new at this so for my report, went to sunkiss a while back. Cutey who wandered but no go.

Falconzx
02-13-11, 16:20
Do you know if Lisa is back?I called them and she's back. Tammy and another girl also.

Past Tense
02-13-11, 21:16
Burger at Billy Goat's after?

This place?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/chinese-girls-312-666-6005-massagewaxing-22/7037005

It's near my house. I'm a first timer new at this so for my report, went to sunkiss a while back. Cutey who wandered but no go.

Gopher88
02-13-11, 22:01
Do you know if Lisa is back?Lisa told me to let everyone know she back. Working 7 day's a Week

Gopher88
02-13-11, 22:28
I called them and she's back. Tammy and another girl also.Amy's back. Jobe is in China she will be back soon. Don't know Tammy?

Humpfree
02-13-11, 22:34
This place?

It's near my house. I'm a first timer new at this so for my report, went to sunkiss a while back. Cutey who wandered but no go.I know it's wright down and across the Street FOP. Don't look like a lot of parking eather.

Khai Yai
02-13-11, 23:34
Amy's back. Jobe is in China she will be back soon. Don't know Tammy?I think he means Tannie. No, she isn't there.

Mishima
02-14-11, 14:54
I don't like cold weather, so I am glad some places now they have heated blanket.
(GH at Schaumburg, KS at Division, New Hxxx at N Lincoln)

I went to 7 Heaven (old name) , HK and Ancient recently. All spas were busted few months ago. (FYI)

First time at old 7 heaven, the room is really small.
A girl (her name is Yen? Not sure) , at her 35 with traditional Chinese massage trained was my provider.
Totally legit. Massage is good though. 7.5.
I saw another young girl less than 25 there. Could anyone provide information? PM please.

Ask Fxx in HK for her menu.
She speaks good English, but she is not my type. I won't come back.
Massage is OK. 6.

Axnx at her 40 yrs old (looks young. 35) with great curve and big tits.
Be nice to her, she might have HE (only). Massage is not good. 5.
Does anyone know another short girl there at her 30s? Please PM!

Mojitousa
02-14-11, 17:13
This place?

It's near my house. I'm a first timer new at this so for my report, went to sunkiss a while back. Cutey who wandered but no go.Yeah, good legit massage. No extras. Plenty of street parking, though.

Timmer
02-14-11, 20:23
Closest I come to experience something like that, I would say is in Thailand. In Pattaya, they have few places that do SOAPYS, and other Asian areas too. You guys would love the Fishbowl. The problem is the distance, the expense of traveling, and the time tooThis girl provides what she advertises. I have seen her a few times. She goes by Kitty. All is available for those who wish to pay for services.

Gopher88
02-15-11, 00:42
I think he means Tannie. No, she isn't there.

Tannie was my first massage a Sennia's, Lisa was second how about that. Tannie is one of the best massage's I ever had. I think Tannie and Lisa have been there since they first open. Sure has been a long time ago. When Tannie was done giving me a massage I tipped her. 20 She told me "Tannie gets. 30 " I will never forget that.

Silvio
02-15-11, 10:00
Very expensive past weekend and mostly and major disappointed on both fronts.

Ruby,

I haven't been there in a while so I thought I'd give it a try after calling Star Massage most of the day and not getting a response I went to Ruby in hopes of finding another ATF that had produced Lei Lei many years ago. Lei Lei service is as close to anything that rivals the beloved "Bakery" from decades past. I netted YuYu for the hour. She was very attractive in her mid 30s and was wearing a dress with some killer legs. So off to the room. I go through the proper protocol to let her know I've been there and tried rubbing her legs as I received my massage only to be rejected as she demanded additional money upfront just to touch her. After a couple of more trys she started asking what was I doing and what I wanted and how much I would pay. Well being this was done in a condesending way I asked for the half hour as I wasnt going to put up with that shit for an hour. If I wanted to be treated like shit by a woman. I would have stay home with the wife (actually GF but she acts like a wife bitchy, no sex, never happy etc.) She said shed return $20 at the end of the session. She knew the gig was up by then and on the flip I just laid there pissed off til my time was up. She didn't bother changing her tone until she knew she wasnt getting shit from me but tried to save face by half heartedly offering me a HE and asked for .60 I counterd with .40 and she refused so I told her don't worry about I'll go elsewhere. So towards the end of our session Jasmin from Star calls me I rudley got up and answered the phone with YuYu still in the room. I setup an appointed with Star in front of her just to take a stab at her and say fuck you I don't need your stinking service. Packed my shit and left. The Cubs had a better chance of winning the world series than me leaving that beyatch a fucking tip.

Star Massage.

I too have been seeing those ads in BP and seen a good review here and there so I have been trying to setup an appointment to get the skinny on this place. Jasmin is a fairly attractive latina in her mid 20s and I ended up with the bullshit "tantra" style massage for $130. Its basically her rubbing you topless on your back and on the flip only your legs. Little Sil would have appreciated some attention during this bullshit "tantra" session. SO then shen she starts with rules. Can't touch below the waist and there was no HE included in the "tantra". So being already pissed I had to let out some steam for another. 50 It wasnt worth the additional money. So I'm out $220 total for both visits and only a HE to show for it. Bad mongering weekend if you ask me.

Silvio
02-15-11, 10:06

Ruby,

I haven't been there in a while so I thought I'd give it a try after calling Star Massage most of the day and not getting a response I went to Ruby in hopes of finding another ATF that had produced Lei Lei many years ago. Lei Lei service is as close to anything that rivals like the beloved " Bakery " from decades past. I netted YuYu for the hour. She was very attrective in her mid 30s and was wearing a dress with some killer legs. So off to the room. I go through the proper protocol to let her know I've been there and tried rubbing her legs as I received my massage only to be rejected as demanded additional money just to touch her. After a couple of more trys she started asking what was I doing and what I wanted and how much I would pay. Well being this was done in a condesending way I asked for the half hour as I wasnt going to put up with that shit for an hour. If I wanted to be treated like shit by a woman. I would have stay home with the wife (actually GF but she acts like a wife bitchy, no sex, never happy etc.) She said shed return $20 at the end of the session. She knew the gig was up by then and on the flip I just laid there pissed off til my time was up. She didn't bother changing her toned adn she knew she wasnt getting shit from me but half heartedly offer me a HE and asked for. 60 I counterd with. 4 and she refused so I told her don't worry about I'll go elsewhere. So towards the end of our session Jasmin from Start calls me I rudley answered the phone with YuYu still in the room. I setup an appointed with Star in front of her just to take a stab at her and say fuck you I don't need your stinking service. Packed my shit and left. The Cubs had a better chance of winning the world series than me leaving her a fucking tip.

Star Massage.

I too have been seeing those ads in BP and seen a good review here and there so I have been trying to setup an appointment to get the skinny on this place. Jasmin is a fairly attractive latina in her mid 20s and I ended up with the bullshit "tantra" style massage for $130. Its basically her rubbing you topless on your back and on the flip only your legs. Little Sil would have appreciated some attention during this bullshit "tantra" session. SO then shen she starts with rules. Can't touch below the waist and there was no HE included in the "tantra". So being already pissed I had to let out some steam for another. 50 It wasnt worth the additional money. So I'm out $220 total for both visits and only a HE to show for it. Bad mongering weekend if you ask me.

Skonsk
02-15-11, 11:59

Ruby,

I haven't been there in a while so I thought I'd give it a try after calling Star Massage most of the day and not getting a response I went to Ruby in hopes of finding another ATF that had produced Lei Lei many years ago. Lei Lei service is as close to anything that rivals like the beloved " Bakery " from decades past. I netted YuYu for the hour. She was very attrective in her mid 30s and was wearing a dress with some killer legs. So off to the room. I go through the proper protocol to let her know I've been there and tried rubbing her legs as I received my massage only to be rejected as demanded additional money just to touch her. After a couple of more trys she started asking what was I doing and what I wanted and how much I would pay. Well being this was done in a condesending way I asked for the half hour as I wasnt going to put up with that shit for an hour. If I wanted to be treated like shit by a woman. I would have stay home with the wife (actually GF but she acts like a wife bitchy, no sex, never happy etc.) She said shed return $20 at the end of the session. She knew the gig was up by then and on the flip I just laid there pissed off til my time was up. She didn't bother changing her toned adn she knew she wasnt getting shit from me but half heartedly offer me a HE and asked for. 60 I counterd with. 4 and she refused so I told her don't worry about I'll go elsewhere. So towards the end of our session Jasmin from Start calls me I rudley answered the phone with YuYu still in the room. I setup an appointed with Star in front of her just to take a stab at her and say fuck you I don't need your stinking service. Packed my shit and left. The Cubs had a better chance of winning the world series than me leaving her a fucking tip.

Star Massage.

I too have been seeing those ads in BP and seen a good review here and there so I have been trying to setup an appointment to get the skinny on this place. Jasmin is a fairly attractive latina in her mid 20s and I ended up with the bullshit "tantra" style massage for $130. Its basically her rubbing you topless on your back and on the flip only your legs. Little Sil would have appreciated some attention during this bullshit "tantra" session. SO then shen she starts with rules. Can't touch below the waist and there was no HE included in the "tantra". So being already pissed I had to let out some steam for another. 50 It wasnt worth the additional money. So I'm out $220 total for both visits and only a HE to show for it. Bad mongering weekend if you ask me. Yu yu must have been who I had also. $ to touch. I don't put up with that at all. Realize I have wasted the door fee and leave early without giving her any tip. I can't stand getting nothing. And maybe it says something to management as well as the girl

Logan1
02-15-11, 13:46
So here goes, I've used this site in the past to help me with different massaga parlors and felt it was finally time for me to sign up.

Sienna- Nice renavated spa with steam available. Parking is a hit or miss and extras could be had.

Harvest-Ok interior, parking is good but on very busy street. Older Chinese man always working counter but the girls always provide good service. GTG.

Sunkiss- Nice spa with good looking therapist. Been there three times and have always come up empty. Table shower was done with hand towel covering, some teasing but nothing further.

Thats all I had time to post today, but I'll post more in the future.

I didn't post any names for a reason

NorthsideTod2
02-15-11, 14:28
I have been looking for a new provider since all crazyness going on with Marie and her Old Man so I thought I would give this women in the follow ad a shot.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/2214277233.html

Well I did not see any reviews on this site but she has been on the Craigslist for a long time. I get to her apt and suprise she was at least 12 years older than 42 and at least 25 pounds heavier. So instead of walking out (no balls)

I went through a quick mechanical massage and very mechanical HE. What a waste I could have done a better job for a lot less.

Anyone been back to Marie on North since all the prolems with her husband

Dewey Did It
02-16-11, 23:57
Greetings,

I believe I found an AMP operating out of a small apartment. There is a store hours sign at the entrance and when you push the doorbell, a friendly and smiling Chinese woman answers the door. I asked if they cut hair and she replyed NO, but, kept smiling at me as I walked away. Its a long building with 3 small units within. A very inconspicuous location indeed.

CottonPanty
02-17-11, 11:11

Ruby,

Star Massage.

I too have been seeing those ads in BP and seen a good review here and there so I have been trying to setup an appointment to get the skinny on this place. Jasmin is a fairly attractive latina in her mid 20s and I ended up with the bullshit "tantra" style massage for $130. Its basically her rubbing you topless on your back and on the flip only your legs. Little Sil would have appreciated some attention during this bullshit "tantra" session. SO then shen she starts with rules. Can't touch below the waist and there was no HE included in the "tantra". So being already pissed I had to let out some steam for another. 50 It wasnt worth the additional money. So I'm out $220 total for both visits and only a HE to show for it. Bad mongering weekend if you ask me. Screw all that. What I now do when visiting a new place is go right for it at the start. Either grab a little butt on the way in to the room or I lay on my back and when they walk in for the first time I ask them to get right to it. If they refuse, usually a minute or so of negotiating is all it takes. I'm polite during all of this mind you, but if they continue to refuse, I ask for my money back and simply leave. I mean I AM there for a nice massage but we all know why I'm really there. I'm not about to lay there for an hour getting all fired up just to find at then end that they are legit or don't want to play. Talk about blue balls!

Pussy Prowler
02-17-11, 19:19
Slightly off topic, but I've already asked this? Repeatedly and no response from the rockford forum. I was curious if there were any remaining AMP's in Rockford, I realize most of them (or all of them?) got busted in 2005, but I heard there are still some remaining. I'm kicking myself from not going back in the day when they were thriving, supposidly they had young (under 30 year old) korean talent that you could do FS for only 160! Why in chicago we get stuck with the over the hill mamasan talent I have no clue. After joining another forum dedicated to strickly Mp's I've come to the sad conclusion that finding FS at an AMP here is very difficult. I'm gotten HJ at most AMPs here and BBBJ at ruby on ashland (pm me for more details) but I don't like Chinese girls, I prefer the korean ones. I'm seriously about to go drive down an hour to morris IL to spa 7 which seems to be the only place where you can def get FS from a korean mp worker for 200! I don't understand why this is so difficult to find in the chicagoland area other than the fact that it's more dangerous for them to get away with it here? Other major cities such as Dallas, Houston, la, NYC and even providence are. I. Have a ton of AMP with korean girls that are hot and young, many with breast implants and FS and sometimes GFE for 200 a pop. So basically, if anyone has any insider knowledge on rockford AMPs, (not executive choice or see lace) please pm me or respond.

Thanks!

OngBak15
02-18-11, 04:22
This being my 1st post (found this site just yesterday. And it is amazing.) I want to say that I am a newbie not just on this board but to this hobby. Its fun & I have enough money to play with for the fun. Anyway. Down to it.

I drove past this place a few times. I did not know if it was going to be Russians (the area is known for Russian women) , Latina or Asains. I park on the street (bring that extra change for the box. The bike people are quick to ticket.) I ring the bell, and a large black man opens up. Normally, I would have just walked away cause he did not fit but he was welcoming. I ask a few questions and he gives me the rates. Of course I where the girls are and he says in back. I pay (risky paying before seeing the girl) and he calls out this little spinner mexican girl. There was 2 girls there after I made the turn to go to the room. Both hot. Jackpot!

No TS, normal shower but the place is classy looking. The rooms clean. Music and lighting good. My girl (I forgot her name.) gives a good massage. Nothing happens for 15mins or so. She goes to the bathroom for a second and comes back ready to play ball. She really starts the tease. Lets me touch a little, and gets me hot still face down. Then as she keeps massaging me, we talk about price. The hour massage at the door was 6. Then she says 5. For topless HE. But for covered combo. 100 would do. I go for that.

She was like a ninja. All I will say. She said if I come back I can get her phone number but I walked away with nothing but a smile.

Massage. 7.

Body. 8.

Face. 7.

Extra. 9.

She told me her days were mon. Thurs. Will be back later next week. Found out they take cc and can also charge on that ($5 fee tho)

OngBak15
02-18-11, 04:33
This being my 1st post (found this site just yesterday. And it is amazing.) I want to say that I am a newbie not just on this board but to this hobby. Its fun & I have enough money to play with for the fun. Anyway. Down to it.

I drove past this place a few times. One of the many on Chicago Ave. I did not know if it was going to be Russians (the area is known for Russian women) , Latina or Asains. I park on the street (bring that extra change for the box. The bike people are quick to ticket.) I ring the bell, and a large black man opens up. Normally, I would have just walked away cause he did not fit but he was welcoming. I ask a few questions and he gives me the rates. Of course I where the girls are and he says in back. I pay (risky paying before seeing the girl) and he calls out this little spinner mexican girl. There was 2 girls there after I made the turn to go to the room. Both hot. Jackpot!

No TS, normal shower but the place is classy looking. The rooms clean. Music and lighting good. My girl (I forgot her name.) gives a good massage. Nothing happens for 15mins or so. She goes to the bathroom for a second and comes back ready to play ball. She really starts the tease. Lets me touch a little, and gets me hot still face down. Then as she keeps massaging me, we talk about price. The hour massage at the door was 6. Then she says 5. For topless HE. But for covered combo. 100 would do. I go for that.

She was like a ninja. All I will say. She said if I come back I can get her phone number but I walked away with nothing but a smile.

Massage. 7.

Body. 8.

Face. 7.

Extra. 9.

She told me her days were mon. Thurs. Will be back later next week. Found out they take cc and can also charge on that ($5 fee tho)

OngBak15
02-18-11, 05:23
I know her. Still talk to her a couple times a month.

Drove by Imperial on 18th today, saw the dreaded orange "REVOKED" sign on door and shades drawn, was just there a couple of weeks ago and had a nice session with Crystal. Not sure if this is due to new restaurant in area or a city wide crackdown of the Latina Places.

OngBak15
02-18-11, 05:30
The place is not open but I know the guy that worked the door. Big black kid named Richard. He works on Chicago Ave at Finess Massage. This is important cause he has every girl he has worked with number. Your best bet is to talk to him. Finess 773-384-3875.

Does anyone know if Imperial Day Spa reopen? If so what's their phone # Or where Crystal is?

Thanks

OngBak15
02-18-11, 05:49
Go back. I know for a fact the do F / S for the right people. They get spooked real easy though.

Read the thread a lot and decided to give it a try. Went to Zeus because it's relatively close to me. Around noon, was told to come back at one. Went back at one, paid .6 for an hour. Cute little latina with a big ass and nice face came and led me to the room and told me to disrobe. Got naked, she knocked and I flashed her a little as I put the robe on. Went to the table shower got naked and washed down, no teasing. Went back to the room and she worked on my back for about 30 minutes. On the flip, I brushed her ass and looked up at her and she said they don't do that here. I left disappointed at the outcome, or lack thereof, but it was a decent time. I'd appreciate any leads on sure things around the north side where I won't have to waste my time but I understand if you guys are wary of giving me info because I only have one post.

Nighthawk55
02-18-11, 10:43
She goes to the bathroom for a second and comes back ready to play ball.Right or wrong, it seems the prevailing wisdom among providers is that there is a greater risk being "busted" in a room if the subsequent search reveals condoms. So the providers are hiding them, usually in a common area. Like the bathroom. So they can not be linked to these items.

So. You are probably better off bringing your own. I understand this creates other risks, bit if you want to use a cover someone has been storing above a drop ceiling, in a toilet tank or wedged under a sink, you are a better man than I am.

I found non-lubricated versions (preferred by providers for CBJ) at my local mega-drugstore chain.

J0059
02-18-11, 10:47
Stop Day Dreaming About it and Come ReLaX! Nothing 2 Loose. Except Stress!

Posted: February 17, 2011, 10:35 AM * Hello, There! (NOTE:I AM A BEAuTIFUL PRIVATE FEMALE THERAPIST. PLEASE don't ASK FOR PICS I DO NOT SEND THEM. NO PICS!) You won't be disappointed.

Great Rates Local area*Available Out of Area*Available CALL 4 RATES Or Treat Yourself to 2 one full hour an intoxicating experience you won't soon forget! CAUTION- Could become HIGHLY addictive! (Call 8Am-8Pm 3318264144 for pricing and availability) * I also offer spa services which include facials, complete body shaving scrubbing, manicure, pedicure, and eyebrow shaping. Starting *Save Time! PLEASE DO NOT Text me!

I sometimes work late let me know what fits into your schedule! 3318264144 * Professional * Reliable * Educated * Sweet Personality * Have a Great Day! . • Location: Your Next Stop!Well, I was intrigued by her voice. Turns out expensive, avg massage, no eye candy and no chance of fun. Part of a traveling group. Jay's Therapeutic. Many girls. Not sure of all the numbers

PussyPoker
02-18-11, 13:07
Go back. I know for a fact the do F / S for the right people. They get spooked real easy though.I called last Sat. And they told me to come in. I drove in traffic and looking for parking for an hour and 15 min. I rang the bell and was standing outside for 5 minutes before anyone opened the door. After a very cute latina opened the door and I went inside she asked me if I had an appointment. I said no but I called and was told to come in. The girl told me that I needed to make an appointment. No walk ins. She gave me a card and I asked for her name so that when I called I could ask for her. She told me that she could NOT give her name and to just call. Mean while there were 2 other girls sitting on the couch just laughing. Now why did it take so long to answer the door if they were on the couch.

PussyPoker
02-18-11, 13:14
Stopped in to see Coco last night. She gives a very good hard and deep tissue massage. The Table shower is great also. The only thing is Coco's is legit. Not tease no play. But if you need a good massage with a beautiful girl go see her. Just call ahead because if they are slow they close early. 65 hour with ts. 20 tip for a relaxing massage.

847-485-7099

Jesus Collins
02-18-11, 13:49
I called last Sat. And they told me to come in. I drove in traffic and looking for parking for an hour and 15 min. I rang the bell and was standing outside for 5 minutes before anyone opened the door. After a very cute latina opened the door and I went inside she asked me if I had an appointment. I said no but I called and was told to come in. The girl told me that I needed to make an appointment. No walk ins. She gave me a card and I asked for her name so that when I called I could ask for her. She told me that she could NOT give her name and to just call. Mean while there were 2 other girls sitting on the couch just laughing. Now why did it take so long to answer the door if they were on the couch.Yep. Same thing happened to me. Had an appointment and when I got there there were 3 girls there (the hottest one was a 5) and they told me no one was available. I took out a wad of $100's and walked ot the door and said " That's a shame".

I would give this place a second shot but I would need to know that a full menu was available. If anyone knows anything, PM me.

Davidonecall
02-18-11, 15:48
Yep. Same thing happened to me. Had an appointment and when I got there there were 3 girls there (the hottest one was a 5) and they told me no one was available. I took out a wad of $100's and walked ot the door and said " That's a shame".

I would give this place a second shot but I would need to know that a full menu was available. If anyone knows anything, PM me. As bad as the economy is you would think that they would be trying there hardest to make or keep new customers. We all know that there is always a way to get extra, is a mater of how is presented.

Random36
02-18-11, 16:31
Anyone recently see Anna at American Massage Academy on 5900 N Milwaukee? If yes, please PM me details of your experience there.

Dj Platinum
02-18-11, 17:06
Yep. Same thing happened to me. Had an appointment and when I got there there were 3 girls there (the hottest one was a 5) and they told me no one was available. I took out a wad of $100's and walked ot the door and said " That's a shame".

I would give this place a second shot but I would need to know that a full menu was available. If anyone knows anything, PM me.I would carry only what you going to spend into AMP. You are just asking to get ripped off with lots of extra cash.

DJP

Jesus Collins
02-18-11, 19:38
I would carry only what you going to spend into AMP. You are just asking to get ripped off with lots of extra cash.

DJPI have self discipline.

OngBak15
02-18-11, 23:16
Thanks for the info. Makes a ton of sense. BTW ran into the girl on the street the other day (I was going to go back and get one of the other girls.) Her name is Melissa and she does not work there now. She took my number and told me she would call (I know she will cause now she is jobless. I would assume whatever spa she goes too, It would be better for her to bring her reg dependable clients with her) I got paid today and thinking of one of the 8 spas in that area now. Any thoughts? Cause I am making a report right after.

Right or wrong, it seems the prevailing wisdom among providers is that there is a greater risk being "busted" in a room if the subsequent search reveals condoms. So the providers are hiding them, usually in a common area. Like the bathroom. So they can not be linked to these items.

So. You are probably better off bringing your own. I understand this creates other risks, bit if you want to use a cover someone has been storing above a drop ceiling, in a toilet tank or wedged under a sink, you are a better man than I am.

I found non-lubricated versions (preferred by providers for CBJ) at my local mega-drugstore chain.

OngBak15
02-18-11, 23:37
I got my 1st massage from that school (BTW, they changed hands. She sold the place. Have not gone back yet) I am looking to find her. She was the best. Older asain that knew what to do. And the fact she was my 1st does not hurt. If anyone can point me to her where abouts, that would blow my mind.

The owner's name is Jessica Parks. Goes by Kim, but also uses a bunch of other names.

Did you have her, or did they change hands?

High Riser
02-19-11, 08:03
Amy's back. Jobe is in China she will be back soon. Don't know Tammy?Election week + Restaurant convention + Useless over posting = Busted.

It happened last night. We just can't help ourselves.

Gopher88
02-19-11, 12:34
Election week + Restaurant convention + Useless over posting = Busted.

It happened last night. We just can't help ourselves. Sennia busted last night? I noticed Sennia's really had a lot of posting last week. Who all got busted?

Davidonecall
02-19-11, 12:51
Sennia busted last night? I noticed Sennia's really had a lot of posting last week. Who all got busted?That's why we have to be careful when we post. We now know that LEO is looking. We have said this for a while now. Let's be a little more careful. They talk about more money that the city need so let's tax message places but they keep on closing them.

Billybob1234
02-19-11, 14:20
If you happen to be in a massage parlor when it gets busted, do the police arrest you as well? Will the police just bust in on your session and cuff you.

Ghostface89
02-19-11, 14:52
That's why we have to be careful when we post. We now know that LEO is looking. We have said this for a while now. Let's be a little more careful. They talk about more money that the city need so let's tax message places but they keep on closing them.It seems odd that a bust took place on a Friday night. LEO doesn't like to work weekends usually. Anyone know if this was Feds, Cook Co. Or CPD?

Remember when Hansen the FBI agent turned traitor for the Russians was at it? He got away with things for YEARS because he did all his treason on weekends when the FBI was CLOSED.

Nighthawk55
02-19-11, 16:39
I drove past Senina 5 mins ago and didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

OngBak15
02-19-11, 18:40
Went to Eastern Oriental Massage. I'm going to keep this shot. No talent from what I saw. My MT was older and skilled in swedish but not great with the deep tissue (which I paid exra for) Not a place I will be going back for. On the flip, there was a chance to get something but I have standards on who can Ong Bak mini me. No go. Not a fan. Since I saved my money though, I will be going to another place tomorrow. Don't care if anything happens, I want to write about a new experince in general and add value. This place did not help.

Massage : 7.

I don't know or care about the rest. Not my cup of tea.

The Guy88
02-19-11, 19:46
Whoever said they got busted should verify their "facts" before posting. Vivi said they're are still open.

Khai Yai
02-19-11, 19:46
It seems odd that a bust took place on a Friday night. LEO doesn't like to work weekends usually. Anyone know if this was Feds, Cook Co. Or CPD? Very well could have been.

Department of Business Affairs & Consumer Protection (BACP)

The Guy88
02-19-11, 19:49
I guess it was a different spa called Sennia's.

Sorry for the confusion.

High Riser
02-20-11, 01:35
Whoever said they got busted should verify their "facts" before posting. Vivi said they're are still open.It's a fact. Vivian told you they are open, did you ask if they were busted? You may want to verify your own facts before posting.

HR

PussyPoker
02-20-11, 10:23
It's a fact. Vivian told you they are open, did you ask if they were busted? You may want to verify your own facts before posting.

HRI have seen the papers of 1 girl that had a 1500 bail. Have talked to her to find a lawyer. 3 girls and boss went to jail for 1 night on Friday. Releaced at 10:30 am on Saturday. And yes there were open on Saturday. Boss called the girl I was with and asked her to come to work.

George W. Bush
02-20-11, 16:34
I got my 1st massage from that school (BTW, they changed hands. She sold the place. Have not gone back yet) I am looking to find her. She was the best. Older asain that knew what to do. And the fact she was my 1st does not hurt. If anyone can point me to her where abouts, that would blow my mind.She was fantastic. I absolutely want to know if anyone locates her if she's still in business / working anywhere. Your mind won't be the only thing blown if you find her. I haven't gone back either since it changed hands Some guy answered last time I called, and I really don't need a man coming in to give the girls pointers.

Bebop60
02-20-11, 23:21
Went for a rub out at Xindys today. .6 door, so-so massage by Kylee. 30ish tall and busty with nice figure, long hair. Handshake finish was nice with topless / free roaming. Tipped. 4, she asked for more but I said that's what I usually pay. I will probably repeat.

Benderedundat
02-21-11, 00:13
I know, I know, nothing to do with Chicago. We thought the MP girls here were old.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20110218/BREAKING/110219714/2416/NEWS?Title=Prostitution-sting-nets-70-year-old-woman&tc=ar

CHARLOTTE COUNTY. Authorities arrested four women, including a 70-year-old, on prostitution charges following a raid at a Port Charlotte spa yesterday.

Xxxxxx xxxxxxxx. 70, faces prostitution charges following a raid at a Port Charlotte spa Thursday.

Acting on a tip, undercover sheriff's detectives began surveillance at Mandala Health Spa. 675 Tamiami Trail, and determined the women had received compensation for sexual acts within the business on numerous occasions, according to an arrest report.

Yesterday evening the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office obtained a warrant and raided the business.

Investigators say xxxxxx is the operator of the business where a client pays a door fee to enter, the Sheriff's Office reported. The 70 yo has worked at the spa for four months and has the state massage license in her name.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, were all charged with remaining in a place for the purpose of prostitution, while xxxxxxx was charged with deriving support from prostitution. Xxxxx was additionally charged with two counts possession of Xanax and Diazapam.

All four women were taken to the Charlotte County Jail, where they later posted bail.

The Lonely One
02-21-11, 01:00
Thanks for the Info.

The place is not open but I know the guy that worked the door. Big black kid named Richard. He works on Chicago Ave at Finess Massage. This is important cause he has every girl he has worked with number. Your best bet is to talk to him. Finess 773-384-3875.

The Guy88
02-21-11, 01:13
My apologies fellas, I stand corrected. I always assumed if a place was busted they'd get revoked along with a banner on the door. Does anyone know how / why it happened and if we should have anything to worry about? It's weird because some days before Friday I went to Senina's and there was a squad car parked up on the corner end of the block. I thought I was just being paranoid, should've told boss, but I'm sure he knew.

Toogle
02-21-11, 06:15
Hi,

I am looking for an old friend / provider from the AMP buisness.

She usually goes by Yumi Donno or coco. I have attached two photos of her. If you have seen her working.

Please let me know.

Dj Platinum
02-21-11, 06:33
I have self discipline.Self discipline is not what I'm talking about. You'll learn in time.

DJP

Pussy Prowler
02-21-11, 14:26
No offense, but yuck. Some of you really have asian fetishes if thats what your standards are! Haha.

Hi,

I am looking for an old friend / provider from the AMP buisness.

She usually goes by Yumi Donno or coco. I have attached two photos of her. If you have seen her working.

Please let me know.

XXXlaw
02-21-11, 17:19
http://www.redlightdistrictchicago.com/?p=69

I have seen the papers of 1 girl that had a 1500 bail. Have talked to her to find a lawyer. 3 girls and boss went to jail for 1 night on Friday. Releaced at 10:30 am on Saturday. And yes there were open on Saturday. Boss called the girl I was with and asked her to come to work.

Yoni Sniffer
02-21-11, 19:08
I went to B. D. Spa on Lincoln Ave today and met 3 masseuses. Names were Nancy, Minni and Sabrina and all were nice looking and Asian. I choose Nancy because I talked with her on the phone to make my appointment. The massage was not very good but seemed promising while I lay on my front side. When I turned over, she became very cold and in a hurry to finish the massage. There was no HE or anything even though I asked and offered a reasonable tip. I hate when the Asians say "English, little." when they don't want to answer a question.

Has anyone had a really good experience at B. D. If so, I'd appreciate a PM.

Member #4921
02-22-11, 11:38
Yes I did. Don't see the problem. The fact that she posts on boards like BP and advertises bikini sessions, says enough. If she wants to be a legit LMT, she can do that, but she doesn't. I'm just trying to be an educated consumer.I was supposed to see her last Thursday, but she didn't answer when I called to confirm that night before. Turns out she had a family emergency and was out of town. Arranged for bikini session today. When I woke up, I had an email from her saying she forgot her bikini at work, so she would understand if I postponed. I figured this was a good opportunity to build trust, so I told her I'd be there and have the extra. 10 anyway, so she could wear what she wanted.

She did massage in boy shorts and a cute tank. Sexy body. As last time, seemed a tad promising, but as we chatted about the bikini sessions, etc, she said it's only visual, no touching. She gives a great massage and it's always good to have a good masseuse who doesn't mind you looking, but I am not sure if there's any more to be had. I'll try it one more time, in part to see how small the bikini is.

Golferfore
02-22-11, 14:05
Gentlemen:

Had an interesting experience with a spinner with bolt-ons who was friendly and outgoing and really performed well.

I will provide details to seniors who PM, given the nature of the board, I thought the name would arouse some interest. Also, I am intentionally not leaving details, as it was a pretty good set up.

Regards,

Gf

Mtracker
02-22-11, 15:10
I went to B. D. Spa on Lincoln Ave today and met 3 masseuses. Names were Nancy, Minni and Sabrina and all were nice looking and Asian. I choose Nancy because I talked with her on the phone to make my appointment. The massage was not very good but seemed promising while I lay on my front side. When I turned over, she became very cold and in a hurry to finish the massage. There was no HE or anything even though I asked and offered a reasonable tip. I hate when the Asians say "English, little." when they don't want to answer a question.

Has anyone had a really good experience at B. D. If so, I'd appreciate a PM.I'm new here, but I've definitely been around the Chicago AMP scene for years. I haven't been to BD for a while, but they had a girl there named Ada. After doing the massage, she'd whisper that she'd do the whole show, but the owners didn't approve of anything more than HJ, so we had to be quiet. So quiet we were. She wanted a lot of money, but I would just laugh at that and she would go ahead for a reasonable fee. I don't know if she's still around, but if she is, have at it.

Northside Jim
02-22-11, 17:10
I'm new here, but I've definitely been around the Chicago AMP scene for years. I haven't been to BD for a while, but they had a girl there named Ada. After doing the massage, she'd whisper that she'd do the whole show, but the owners didn't approve of anything more than HJ, so we had to be quiet. So quiet we were. She wanted a lot of money, but I would just laugh at that and she would go ahead for a reasonable fee. I don't know if she's still around, but if she is, have at it.Hmmm. They must be getting scared because I've never struck out at B. D. There are lots of options available there. If you check my older posts you'll find info on some of their girls. I recommend you try Sabrina next time. Don't know if Ada is still there but she's a wild one.

Pickles13
02-22-11, 17:13
No offense, but yuck. Some of you really have asian fetishes if thats what your standards are! Haha.Seriously. I wouldn't do that shit if she paid me, let alone paying her.

Raoul Duke
02-22-11, 20:15
Seriously. I wouldn't do that shit if she paid me, let alone paying her.You guys are brutal, although you did make me laugh so I thank you for that. Looks are subjective, no question about it. Honestly, when I think about it, if it wasn't for the small head, I probably wouldn't take a second look at the majority of therapists that I've seen. It's a sad commentary, but true.

Kda Kodiac
02-23-11, 00:10
I have not been here in awhile. I had the itch and decided to make another visit. I have mostly enjoyed the services earlier. They are advertising they have new therapist. When I was there I did notice 2 new girls. After I called and talked to Liz she recommended I try a session with one of the new ladies. I was introduced to Anna.

All I have to say is I will not have another session with her. Her skills were extremely lacking. Her sense of touch has major problems. I have a problem calling the lady out in front of her employer. So I did not say anything to Liz.

The couple of times I did call the therapist out I felt like a winy jerk.

So I decided to be a winy jerk here. Do not set up a session with her. I will have to call Liz later and let her know so she can take care of it on her own.

Mannameddanger
02-23-11, 14:05
Been lurking for a good 6 months since I had no issues with Senina and was my regular (don't say anything if you have nothing useful to say and such).

I suspected the bust when I came in one night in December without scheduling ahead of time and saw that everyone had left. One middle-aged woman was cutting a little girl's hair, told me that everyone had gone and left their numbers (didn't bother writing any down). She offered to attend to me herself once she was done.

Went upstairs, TS, above-average massage, yadda yadda yadda, that is the last time I will be back to Senina. Such a shame, my ATF going like that but what can you do.

Amazing Touch is closer so will try that out and report back.

Luke Appling
02-24-11, 17:53
Stopped in to see Coco last night. She gives a very good hard and deep tissue massage. The Table shower is great also. The only thing is Coco's is legit. Not tease no play. But if you need a good massage with a beautiful girl go see her. Just call ahead because if they are slow they close early. 65 hour with ts. 20 tip for a relaxing massage.

847-485-7099Is that the same Coco that was at Sunkiss?

Nudus81
02-24-11, 18:12
http://www.redlightdistrictchicago.com/?p=69Great posting. All mongers should watch it.

Ladbom
02-24-11, 23:39
Been lurking for a good 6 months since I had no issues with Senina and was my regular (don't say anything if you have nothing useful to say and such).

I suspected the bust when I came in one night in December without scheduling ahead of time and saw that everyone had left. One middle-aged woman was cutting a little girl's hair, told me that everyone had gone and left their numbers (didn't bother writing any down). She offered to attend to me herself once she was done.

Went upstairs, TS, above-average massage, yadda yadda yadda, that is the last time I will be back to Senina. Such a shame, my ATF going like that but what can you do.

Amazing Touch is closer so will try that out and report back.New hobbyist here. Are massage parlors, specifically the ones that offer FS inherently safer for Johns as far as getting busted vs seeing someone off Backpages / Craigslist?

Tank Rodwell
02-25-11, 02:09
I recently stopped by this joint for a therapy sesh. Got Jenny. Cute, not much engrish. So-So massage with a promise of more on second visit. I was kept covered the whole time with some backside teasing and a front side pat'and'grab when she said only for repeat clients.

4. 6 rates.

Other therapists I could see were cute to pretty.

Ashland just north of North.

Nighthawk55
02-25-11, 10:49
New hobbyist here. Are massage parlors, specifically the ones that offer FS inherently safer for Johns as far as getting busted vs seeing someone off Backpages / Craigslist?Based on actual data, I would say Apts are a greater risk. There are plenty of stories in the paper of Johns being pinched at apartments (mainly because other people in the apartments don't really want this going on in their building).

However, there is no reason to believe AMP are "safe". Since the doors are not locked, anyone can walk in at any time. Which is problem if you are nut-deep in some therapist. Then there is disposal of the condom, which you have kindly covered in your and the therapists DNA. So it can be tracked right back to you and them.

On top of that, FS is getting harder to come by at MPs. So that is always a consideration.

I used to primarily focus on HE, as the ability to go from "breaking the law" to "not breaking the law" could be accomplished by removing a hand. As compared to pulling out, removing a condom and having the therapist get dressed.

I say I used to do that. Now I go nut-deep every chance I get. At AMPs and APTS!

Humpfree
02-25-11, 14:31
New hobbyist here. Are massage parlors, specifically the ones that offer FS inherently safer for Johns as far as getting busted vs seeing someone off Backpages / Craigslist?There is a new MP opened around my area. Been open 3, 4, month. I talked to a local leo No license applied for. Maybe cook country sting. No one knows for sure. I'm sure not going to find out.

I wouldn't go anywhere that I have not seen a reviews on. But I did see a new AMP in Bridgeport. I stopped in to check it out. The girl there has been around for ever." Listed to Nighthawk he is very wise "

Jakeass
02-25-11, 15:54
Hit this place up yesterday.

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-the-entire-body-satisfying-all-five-senses-by-beautifull-european-masseuse-21/6628148

Guys this place is disgusting. Someone else reported on this a while ago and I did see it but just decided to take one for the team. Opted for blond, nothing even close to the pic. Dirty, strungout. $.50 for a waste of my time. Called the phone number and a lady picks up. She is the agetn or whatever. Asked why so high and was told that it includes everything and prevents haggling She really knows how to sell it. Offered me three choices (all which can be found on BP) Sexy sounding as hell and nice actually on the phone. The girl shows up late. No dance no shit. Stinky room. Honeslty left in 30 min. The funny thing is she was pushin for me to go with the other massage girl near 290 but she looked chunky to me and was desribed as such.

The sad thing is I should have waited for a pm from one of the other mongers (which I got today) could have saved me money and the dirtiest eperience of my life.

Trust me if your into dirty strungout average lookers and you have $.50 on you to spare this is it. I hope not though.

Be safe

Jsheridan78
02-25-11, 18:43
Stopped at Ruby this afternoon for the first time. Boy, was it BUSY! Non-stop door bells and all hands on deck while I did my hr. Overall good session, got a lot of kinks out. Limited menu. .6 for the door, .4 topless HJ. Twice! Would repeat, but not a big fan of being seen on a busy street.

Jsheridan78
02-25-11, 19:04
Stopped at Ruby this afternoon for the first time. Boy, was it BUSY! Non-stop door bells and all hands on deck while I did my hr. Overall good session, got a lot of kinks out. Limited menu. .6 for the door, .4 nude HJ. Twice! Would repeat, but not a big fan of being seen on a busy street.Sorry for the typo. I meant to say topless HJ for. 4. Not nude. Overall a very enjoyable session though. Senior members can PM me for more details.

Mannameddanger
02-25-11, 19:24
New hobbyist here. Are massage parlors, specifically the ones that offer FS inherently safer for Johns as far as getting busted vs seeing someone off Backpages / Craigslist?MPs themselves will never specifically offer FS, its usually up to the individual practitioner and even then you just have to test the waters and use what information you get off here as helpful advice. There is no sure thing, especially in this hobby.

My personal coda is you are never safe anywhere but I'm comfortable with that (hence the name). There is danger in both. You have to realize that LEO is everywhere and will see this info as well as BP / CL.

Truthfu11
02-25-11, 19:44
Guess sometimes the small head just needs to take a chance. For the price there are a lot of tried and true places.

Dingy, pics not real, smoke filled rooms only to mention a few things wrong.

Hit this place up yesterday.

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-the-entire-body-satisfying-all-five-senses-by-beautifull-european-masseuse-21/6628148

Guys this place is disgusting. Someone else reported on this a while ago and I did see it but just decided to take one for the team. Opted for blond, nothing even close to the pic. Dirty, strungout. $.50 for a waste of my time. Called the phone number and a lady picks up. She is the agetn or whatever. Asked why so high and was told that it includes everything and prevents haggling She really knows how to sell it. Offered me three choices (all which can be found on BP) Sexy sounding as hell and nice actually on the phone. The girl shows up late. No dance no shit. Stinky room. Honeslty left in 30 min. The funny thing is she was pushin for me to go with the other massage girl near 290 but she looked chunky to me and was desribed as such.

The sad thing is I should have waited for a pm from one of the other mongers (which I got today) could have saved me money and the dirtiest eperience of my life.

Trust me if your into dirty strungout average lookers and you have $.50 on you to spare this is it. I hope not though.

Be safe

Illinoisdesi
02-25-11, 20:01
Has anyone tried Raquel of Perfect Touch in the ad / website below? Please post or PM. If no one has, I will TOFFT on my next visit to Chicago.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-perfect-touch-27/7398620

http://raquel-pomares.********.com

Davidonecall
02-25-11, 21:16
I know that Presidential Message is close, but it really still open. Those Latin girls are good. I have been enjoying good message very good service. I have not been rush at all. I must have enjoyed the service for like 45min strait, non stop and she did not complain a bit.

Ladbom
02-26-11, 02:57
MPs themselves will never specifically offer FS, its usually up to the individual practitioner and even then you just have to test the waters and use what information you get off here as helpful advice. There is no sure thing, especially in this hobby.

My personal coda is you are never safe anywhere but I'm comfortable with that (hence the name). There is danger in both. You have to realize that LEO is everywhere and will see this info as well as BP / CL.I am Asian, it helps a great deal and basically most places are a sure thing. . Some of the places I have visited seem to have locked doors where they buzz you in. I would think they would have to be safer than most places. Obviously there is no such thing as 100% safety but I just want to minimize my chances of getting busted. It seems there are many options now to get a bust off your record so even then its not the end of the world.

OngBak15
02-26-11, 03:21
The name of the girl in your post is Maria. Kind of a flat body. Latina. But gives the down to fuck vibe off. I got the same recently. I was aiming for her phone number but she pulled the come back and ill think about it move.

Went to Zeus on Wednesday. I know a lot of people have struck out there or don't like the girls but this was my second time, told them I'd been there before. Got an older (30-something maybe) decent looking latina with an eyebrow piercing. Took the 60 minutes for .60, table shower before where she skillfully avoided any contact with my guy. Massage was next, very very strong but good. On the flip, again no contact where I wanted it. Ten minutes before the hour was up, she stopped and asked if I was good. I inquired about extras and was rebuffed but kept at it, offered .40, told her it was my birthday. She asked if I was leo, I told her no and showed her my I.D. and she got to it. Decent hand release with under the shirt, under the bra and outside of pants roaming. Again, I didn't catch her name but I might make a return and see if I can get her again.

Nighthawk55
02-26-11, 11:36
I had a recent conversation with a provider at a MP. She told me she won't even SEE a client she does not recognize. She won't even bring them in the door.

So, your best bet for continued service is to establish an ongoing deal. Seeing the same person over and over is the best way to get excellent service. Now more than ever.

Norske 1
02-26-11, 18:06
Just moved here from Indianapolis. I need something in the Gurnee or 10 mile radius. I'm a senior member pm with some inf please. I like the AMP scene better than anything else.

Thanks,

Norske 1

Nighthawk55
02-27-11, 00:49
Just moved here from Indianapolis. I need something in the Gurnee or 10 mile radius. I'm a senior member pm with some inf please. I like the AMP scene better than anything else.

Thanks,

Norske 1Wrong section.

Truthfu11
02-27-11, 02:04
Check the Waukegan board.

Thanks,

Norske 1

PussyPoker
02-27-11, 14:57
I had a recent conversation with a provider at a MP. She told me she won't even SEE a client she does not recognize. She won't even bring them in the door.

So, your best bet for continued service is to establish an ongoing deal. Seeing the same person over and over is the best way to get excellent service. Now more than ever. You speak of the truth. The only problem is I have been seeing the same girl at a parlor for about a year now. We have sushi and other food together at times. Now I was there the other day and seen a new girl that got my little pee pee harder that ever before. Now I need to find a way to try the new girl

Nighthawk55
02-27-11, 23:20
You speak of the truth. The only problem is I have been seeing the same girl at a parlor for about a year now. We have sushi and other food together at times. Now I was there the other day and seen a new girl that got my little pee pee harder that ever before. Now I need to find a way to try the new girl.That might actually be easier than you think! Girls LOVE stealing each others clients because they basically all hate each other. What a hen house a MP can be!

The girls don't take MANY days off, but they do take some. Use that in your favor. Just make sure they know there is plenty of PussyPoker to go around. Make sure to wave and say Hi to all the girls during your walk of shame. They will recognize you as being a returning customer.

Cpl Flirt
02-28-11, 15:32
So I saw this post and at the top of his list 3953, which is actually 3951 Beijing massage shop caught my eye. Last two visits a long time ago was not productive but maybe she change her game again? PM him and he seem to know what he is talking about. In fact he gave me some ideals like standing in the mirror as she takes care of you. Cool! So instead of my normal routine I thought I try again and see what happens.

Drop by on my lunch. She greeted and was busy but let me wait in the room. Did the hour with table shower. Boys got uncover and she went to work. Got to the room and she did an excellent job of finishing me off. She offer more but I pass. Pros, she seem to be ready to play and more then willing and did not negotiated so cost of extras was whatever I left for a tip. Plenty of roaming and love the wet snatch. Cons, did not like how thin she was. Sort of Granma with the skin hanging on the skeleton and look more like she is in her 60s. And if you like the BS talked of your special bla bla bla then she is for you. Also did not like the politician sign in the window. I real don't want what the low life scum sucking politician had. He probably gets his free so she can get a free pass for her shop.

Summary. Your visit may vary. Hell, minds vary with same place, and girl but different out come. She is good for nice BS and HJ, HE and roaming and more depending on how she feels, I guess. But will pass because of looks and lack of consistence. Either you get some or you don't. So unless my hand is in a cast, I think I will pass. PM if you ran into the same thing at this shop.

Hi everyone,

SUBURBS.

Well that's it. Happy hobbying and please don't forget to share.

Lurker01
02-28-11, 20:56
That might actually be easier than you think! Girls LOVE stealing each others clients because they basically all hate each other. What a hen house a MP can be!

The girls don't take MANY days off, but they do take some. Use that in your favor. Just make sure they know there is plenty of PussyPoker to go around. Make sure to wave and say Hi to all the girls during your walk of shame. They will recognize you as being a returning customer. Last time I did this, I saw the new girl, then the fav the next day. Keep switching off and they won't get too slack until someone wins out as the current ATF

Humpfree
03-01-11, 00:10
Screw all that. What I now do when visiting a new place is go right for it at the start. Either grab a little butt on the way in to the room or I lay on my back and when they walk in for the first time I ask them to get right to it. If they refuse, usually a minute or so of negotiating is all it takes. I'm polite during all of this mind you, but if they continue to refuse, I ask for my money back and simply leave. I mean I AM there for a nice massage but we all know why I'm really there. I'm not about to lay there for an hour getting all fired up just to find at then end that they are legit or don't want to play. Talk about blue balls!You made a top ten list a wile back What does GTG mean?

Toosweet1975
03-01-11, 01:38
So I saw this post and at the top of his list 3953, which is actually 3951 Beijing massage shop caught my eye. Last two visits a long time ago was not productive but maybe she change her game again? PM him and he seem to know what he is talking about. In fact he gave me some ideals like standing in the mirror as she takes care of you. Cool! So instead of my normal routine I thought I try again and see what happens.

Drop by on my lunch. She greeted and was busy but let me wait in the room. Did the hour with table shower. Boys got uncover and she went to work. Got to the room and she did an excellent job of finishing me off. She offer more but I pass. Pros, she seem to be ready to play and more then willing and did not negotiated so cost of extras was whatever I left for a tip. Plenty of roaming and love the wet snatch. Cons, did not like how thin she was. Sort of Granma with the skin hanging on the skeleton and look more like she is in her 60s. And if you like the BS talked of your special bla bla bla then she is for you. Also did not like the politician sign in the window. I real don't want what the low life scum sucking politician had. He probably gets his free so she can get a free pass for her shop.

Summary. Your visit may vary. Hell, minds vary with same place, and girl but different out come. She is good for nice BS and HJ, HE and roaming and more depending on how she feels, I guess. But will pass because of looks and lack of consistence. Either you get some or you don't. So unless my hand is in a cast, I think I will pass. PM if you ran into the same thing at this shop.One day she is full of energy. Another visit, she is a robot, LOL. I stopped going there months ago. Great post by the way.

Member202
03-01-11, 02:00
You made a top ten list a wile back What does GTG mean?GTG = get together

CottonPanty
03-01-11, 09:19
GTG = get togetherNo what I meant was "Good to go". In other words, the girls there are ready to play and the place is "good to go". No questions about whether they are legit or not.

And by the way fellas, that list is not in any particular order. The #1 AMP listed is not my favorite by any means. I just typed them as they came to mind.

Member #5481
03-01-11, 09:38
I would have guessed Good To Go.

Gopher88
03-01-11, 10:52
Five answers we have been waiting for! Hope this is ok? Let me Know?

Q: WHAT ARE THE SMALL BUMPS AROUND A WOMAN'S NIPPLES FOR?

A: It's Braille for 'suck here. '

Q: WHAT IS AN AUSTRALIAN KISS?

A: It's the same as a French kiss, but 'downunder. '

Q: WHAT DO YOU DO WITH 365 USED CONDOMS?

A: Melt them down, make a tire, and call it a Goodyear.

Q: WHY WERE HURRICANES NORMALLY NAMED AFTER WOMEN?

A: Because when they come, they're wild and wet, and when they go, they take your house and car with them.

Q: WHY DO GIRLS RUB THEIR EYES WHEN THEY GET UP IN THE MORNING?

A: Because they don't have any balls to scratch.

BONUS QUESTIONS & ANSWERS.

Q: What is a man's Ultimate Embarrassment?

A: Running into a wall with an erection and breaking his nose.

(Nominated as the world's best short joke.)

A 3-year-old boy examined his testicles while taking a bath. 'Mom', he asked, 'Are these my brains? '

'Not yet, ' she replied.

Mod Shag
03-02-11, 11:31
I actually need a legit, good massage during the workday downtown, but wouldn't mind extras. I don't recall ever seeing anything mentioned in the loop on these boards. Any recos? Much appreciated!

Gopher88
03-02-11, 11:39
I actually need a legit, good massage during the workday downtown, but wouldn't mind extras. I don't recall ever seeing anything mentioned in the loop on these boards. Any recos? Much appreciated!

But would 500 n. Michigan are 8 s. Michigan help you? Lulu great massage at 8 s. 12th Floor.

Mishima
03-02-11, 12:20
Hi,

I went to magic touch last week, and saw two old asian girls there.
I have known them for a long time. I didn't stay. They are not my type.

Judy from ruby is on a long vacation. Since YoYo left, I didn't visit it after that.

Went to Alice (not in China town) and got a really good step back massage by a old woman. I didn't recall her name. The door was not fully closed during my massage. Maybe she didn't feel comfortable with me. Or it's a legit place, now. I doubt it. Massage is good though. Alice is also new hope's owner. I went to new hope few times recently and didn't see any new talent.

Went to Archer spa for Txxa. She gave me a really soft soso massage. She did look at watch way to often.
She lost some weights now was very skinny. There was no teasing at all and avoided my down area all the time. Door was not closed during massage, either. I heard weird smile from next room, I guess other girls there might have extra. Rose spa has the same owner with Archer spa. Girls in these two places speak good English. But they tend to be very legit after last busted in Rose.

Q2 has not been mentioned in my memory for a long time. I remember there was a good provider there. I did call once few weeks ago and didn't get through. PM me if you know this place well.

I sometimes used (erotic mp site) to check if there are new or recent reviews on massage places.
At least, I know the age and ethnicity of providers, and place open or close with free membership.

SamTaylor1722
03-02-11, 13:15
Drove by the past few nights on my way home. Place is dark, like it is closed. I read that they had a license revocation hearing in February.

Play safe.

Sam

Mod Shag
03-02-11, 14:52
But would 500 n. Michigan are 8 s. Michigan help you? Lulu great massage at 8 s. 12th Floor.Thanks for the tip gopher! Asian? Rates? Extras?

Lurker01
03-02-11, 20:48
But would 500 n. Michigan are 8 s. Michigan help you? Lulu great massage at 8 s. 12th Floor.Compare this to the style of Gopher's previous posts. I PMed him to possible trade info and got a dense paragraph much like an extended version of the above but with less capital letters. His previous posts all had punctuation, capitalization and complete sentences.

Not suspicious, but it's weird

Gopher88
03-03-11, 01:35
Compare this to the style of Gopher's previous posts. I PMed him to possible trade info and got a dense paragraph much like an extended version of the above but with less capital letters. His previous posts all had punctuation, capitalization and complete sentences.

Not suspicious, but it's weird

I think i may have just sent you the same list. Not sure? Sorry if I did. I didn't get hacked LOL

Gopher88
03-03-11, 01:50
Hi,

Judy from ruby is on a long vacation. Since YoYo left, I didn't visit it after that.

Went to Alice (not in China town) and got a really good step back massage by a old woman. I didn't recall her name. The door was not fully closed during my massage. Maybe she didn't feel comfortable with me. Or it's a legit place, now. I doubt it. Massage is good though. Alice is also new hope's owner. I went to new hope few times recently and didn't see any new talent.

Went to Archer spa for Txxa. She gave me a really soft soso massage. She did look at watch way to often.

She lost some weights now was very skinny. There was no teasing at all and avoided my down area all the time. Door was not closed during massage, either. I heard weird smile from next room, I guess other girls there might have extra. Rose spa has the same owner with Archer spa. Girls in these two places speak good English. But they tend to be very legit after last busted in Rose.

Q2 has not been mentioned in my memory for a long time. I remember there was a good provider there. I did call once few weeks ago and didn't get through. PM me if you know this place well.

I sometimes used (erotic mp site) to check if there are new or recent reviews on massage places.

At least, I know the age and ethnicity of providers, and place open or close with free membership.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Alice told me that the guy that used to run the Wentworth Spa went out on his own. She also told me she heard that he's at New Hope Spa. And she has nothing to do with New Hope Spa.

Nudus81
03-03-11, 14:42
But would 500 n. Michigan are 8 s. Michigan help you? Lulu great massage at 8 s. 12th Floor.Lulu, offers a great massage, but she is pretty large and ugly. Very experienced with what you want so she does a great job. . Just keep your eyes closed.

Massagedoc
03-03-11, 18:45
Any info on this place?

SPECIAL MASSAGE in the LOOP SPECIAL (Chicago LOOP)

Date: 2011-03-03, 10:03AM CST.

Reply to: serv-s7bue-2244700400@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads? ]

FULL BODY MASSAGE In the LOOP.

DEEP TISSUE. SWEDISH. LIGHT TOUCH.

&10059; &10059; &10059; ONLY $55 TODAY for A FULL HOUR &10059; &10059; &10059;

CONVENIENT@Michigan Ave / Madison St.

YOU WILL BE ADDICTED TO MY TOUCH!

Since I'm way too busy giving GREAT MASSAGES PLEASE (Call JIM My Scheduler) to make an appointment!

F Blaster
03-04-11, 10:49
Any info on this place?You asked the same question about the same place seven months ago. How about TOFTT?

Nicky Forza
03-04-11, 11:39
Lulu, offers a great massage, but she is pretty large and ugly. Very experienced with what you want so she does a great job. . Just keep your eyes closed.Lulu would never get hired as a race queen, and is larger than the average Asian, but she's not ugly.

Nudus81
03-04-11, 11:40
You asked the same question about the same place seven months ago. How about TOFTT?Read the reviews regarrding Michigan City.

Mojitousa
03-04-11, 13:56
Hi,

At least, I know the age and ethnicity of providers, and place open or close with free membership. I have gone to Archer Spa twice and have received a great massage and table shower with extras and roaming allowed. This may just become my new favorite as I can't always make it to KM.

Gopher88
03-04-11, 14:35
[QUOTE=F Blaster;1150036]You asked the same question about the same place seven months ago. How about TOFTT?[/QUOTE

I realy like Mr. F Blaster. He tells is like it is. Good to hear from you again Mr Blaster.

Gopher88
03-04-11, 14:46
Lulu would never get hired as a race queen, and is larger than the average Asian, but she's not ugly.I have been seeing Lulu for at least 4 years. Yes she was a lot thinner back then but still a big girl. She was never a beauty queen. She is one nice person. Plus she is really great at what she dose. Lulu is definitely not ugly.

Khai Yai
03-04-11, 14:57
Compare this to the style of Gopher's previous posts. I PMed him to possible trade info and got a dense paragraph much like an extended version of the above but with less capital letters. His previous posts all had punctuation, capitalization and complete sentences.

Not suspicious, but it's weirdCongratulations on your continued re-discovery of Spell Check, Grammar and Sentence Structure. May the Force be with you. .

Nudus81
03-04-11, 15:52
I have been seeing Lulu for at least 4 years. Yes she was a lot thinner back then but still a big girl. She was never a beauty queen. She is one nice person. Plus she is really great at what she dose. Lulu is definitely not ugly.I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. In this case I'd have to say I'll keep my eyes closed. I thought the Lulu I met was pretty ugly. In fact, I would go as far as to say she was the second most ugly asian I met. I made a point to forget the other one. . I never said she wasn't a nice person. I thought the massage and finish where fantastic.

Sorry guys, just my opinion.

Oldmn
03-04-11, 17:58
I actually need a legit, good massage during the workday downtown, but wouldn't mind extras. I don't recall ever seeing anything mentioned in the loop on these boards. Any recos? Much appreciated!The best legit (and I do mean legit. No extras) massage in the loop is Dancing Fingers at 1118 N LaSalle. The Chinese girls there are excellent. Truly highly skilled. All give great massages, plus there are a couple of foxes. However, if you want extras you will be disapointed, I was! I go there for massage about once a week.

Aurora Bo
03-04-11, 18:51
I actually need a legit, good massage during the workday downtown, but wouldn't mind extras. I don't recall ever seeing anything mentioned in the loop on these boards. Any recos? Much appreciated!I haven't been in a long time, but Minute Massage by the board of trade had some great therapists. 100% Legit though. Mercy at 8 S. Michigan is very hit and miss for quailty of work and extras but there is that as well.

IAm1000
03-04-11, 22:09
The best legit (and I do mean legit. No extras) massage in the loop is Dancing Fingers at 1118 N LaSalle. The Chinese girls there are excellent. Truly highly skilled. All give great massages, plus there are a couple of foxes. However, if you want extras you will be disapointed, I was! I go there for massage about once a week.This is not the place to be looking for "legit" shops, mope. Methinks I smell the fine odeur of bacon.

Gopher88
03-04-11, 23:57
Congratulations on your continued re-discovery of Spell Check, Grammar and Sentence Structure. May the Force be with you. .

I'm realy sorry about my grammar. I'm just a Country boy. Some of you my say I'm just a good old boy. Not much schooling. I got Drafted in to the Army Wright out of third grade. I got a late start getting schooling. Had to go defend my country. You could say that, went to Vietnam for awhile, I'm sorry about my Grammar and Sentence Structure. I'm not sure if the Force could help me?

If all of you guy's would like me to stop writing? And reporting stuff Just let me know. Sometimes spell check can't pick up what I'm trying to say. If I do anymore reporting I will try and make it very Short as I can. Sorry guy's

Gopher

Gopher88
03-05-11, 00:09
I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. In this case I'd have to say I'll keep my eyes closed. I thought the Lulu I met was pretty ugly. In fact, I would go as far as to say she was the second most ugly asian I met. I made a point to forget the other one. . I never said she wasn't a nice person. I thought the massage and finish where fantastic.

Sorry guys, just my opinion. If Lulu was second. OMG who was first uglyest asian? And yes beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I used spell check.

Gopher88
03-05-11, 00:15
I got a call around 8:30 to night. The girl ask me if I heard anything about a bust. She told me she heard that two massage lady's were busted on Archer? Any one know any thing?

Mr Charming
03-05-11, 11:16
I'm realy sorry about my grammar. I'm just a Country boy. Some of you my say I'm just a good old boy. Not much schooling. I got Drafted in to the Army Wright out of third grade. I got a late start getting schooling. Had to go defend my country. You could say that, went to Vietnam for awhile, I'm sorry about my Grammar and Sentence Structure. I'm not sure if the Force could help me?

If all of you guy's would like me to stop writing? And reporting stuff Just let me know. Sometimes spell check can't pick up what I'm trying to say. If I do anymore reporting I will try and make it very Short as I can. Sorry guy's

GopherGopher, don't worry about your grammar. I enjoy reading your postings and thanks for defending our country!

MRC

Khai Yai
03-05-11, 11:57

GopherKeep writing Gopher!

Cpl Flirt
03-05-11, 12:22
Always enjoy reading your post!

Gopher

Alterxxx
03-05-11, 12:28
Had an itch last night so called a couple of places that were still open. Decided on Massage Therapy on Peterson as I am always looking for new places to visit. Should have stayed away. Asked for their half hour and was quoted. 5, went in and was greeted by some old Asian woman that sounded like the one on the phone. I was about to walk out since I am not into 50 year olds, but she called someone else and told me to go through the doors. The chick that came out was attractive and petite, maybe upper 30s to mid 40s, so I figured what the heck. Turns out her name is CiCi. But not the same CiCi that works at 7 star, whom I've had the pleasure of seeing a few times. CiCi from 7 Star is not as attractive, but her service is waaaayyyyy better. She makes sure you leave happy.

Massage room was clean and comfortable. Her massage was actually pretty good as she got on top of me and gave a decent massage with some teasing. After about 10 minutes of this she asks if I like soft massagae. I was like ok. She then does a feathertouch thing with a lot of teasing after about 2 minutes she tells me to turn around and obvously I'm at attention. She motions to it and we settle on. 4 for HE, to which she actually laughed, as if she was expecting more. There was limited roaming allowed. But she pulled away when I went for boobs. This kinda turned me off and I knew I wasnt going to bust a nut quick. Plus her tecnique was lacking a better grip. So basically she stroked Mr Happy very lacklusterly for about 10 minutes then she got on top on the table and got to work some more. Then she looks at the clock and saids I need to pay another. 5 for another half hour because my time was up. I was like WHAT! I actually still had like 5 min left. WTF. She could tell I was PO'd and tells me those are the owners rules and this and that. At this point there was no chance of me getting any relief as Mr. Happy went limp with all this talk about extra money. Then. Btch tells me well I could just pay the extra. 2 (difference in price between half hour and full hour) I was like FUCK THAT. So now I knew btch was trying to squeeze me for more cash. Told her she didn't finish her job to which she said " oh hunnie you last too long time, went over half hour. You come back next time I start right away no massage". I was like whatever. So as I'm putting my clothes on. She blocks the door and gets crazy look on her face. Btch lookd like she was going to pull knife on me. She probably thought I was going to leave without tipping her, which I actually thought about, but didn't want to deal with any drama that might ensue. So I pulled out her. 4 and she's like "oh thanks hunnie you come back I take care of you good next time". To which I replied "yeah right. You're lucky you got a tip". So I'm out. 9. And left with no relief. I might consider going back if I knew there was more on menu as she was attactive and her body was petite and tight. And I would love to pound THAT sht. But her Happy Ending SERVICE SUCKS

Humpfree
03-05-11, 12:38
Thanks for all you posting. You reviews keep me informed. I get a lot of information from them. I have checked out a few of your recommendations, Always a home run. How did you like the Vietnamese girls? Some of there were very good. But you really had to be carefully, Some of them didn't like American boy's. I'm sure you know about them. Them dam cute little Vietcon working girls with them dam Razor Blades and grenades, Not only Blow You, But blow you and them selfs up!

Gopher88
03-05-11, 14:17
Subject: "What the girls tell me about Monger needs-For adults on.

"What the girls tell me about Monger needs-For adults only!"

"Ok, So as most of you know I have a good relationship with many of the girls.

Good enough for them to tell me about things that you wouldn't read in a perverted form of P'house forum or anything else.

I really don't care about your fetish, but some of this way over the top, even for me and I am pretty liberal when it comes to sex.

I would like to let some of you guys know about some of these things, and then tell me if I am off base about how I have steadfastly lectured on how to treat a provider in other posts.

Non of these mongers have ever had takeout as far as I know. READ THAT AGAIN!

Please feel free to jump in. Some of you might want to get your reading glasses out, because some of this will be really fucked up in my opinion. Join in with any stories of your own.

Mongers who.

-Like to be spanked to the pont of coming on the table. With no HJ for the whole 1/2 or 1 hour.

-Who insist on a girl wearing a skirt, top, socks, bra, or any other clothing and then begging the girls to please say 'Fuck me' over and over, all the while with a limp dick.

-Only want a finger, or more (dildo) shoved up their ass, but don't want a massage or handy.

-Want the girl to bite a nipple until it bleeds.

-Want to piss on the girl, or be pissed on in the table shower.

-If FS, want to hit the girls to the pint of black eyes etc. This is real!

-Rape fantasy played out.

-Crapped on. Read it again. True as I wrote about one Korean women who does it.

More to follow. This is just off the top of my head.

I don't care about your fantasy, but it bothers me that you have to do this to a girl that is probably a pretty decent person, but has a real shitty job, and is totally exploited by guys who can't get this done in a private life.

Lets hear it Boys"

Dazhiba
03-05-11, 15:27
Man that does suck bro. I used to live not far from there and had thought about a visit on my next trip back.

Personally, if I think I'm going to want action with the gal, I let it be know immediately and usually leave a few bills in plain sight. While I really do sympathize with your story you have to remember that these gals are out to make a living and it is up to you to initiate any "extra" service. YMMV, but perhaps you should try it again with different tactics?

Stay safe.

Had an itch last night so called a couple of places that were still open. Decided on Massage Therapy on Peterson as I am always looking for new places to visit. Should have stayed away. Asked for their half hour and was quoted. 5, went in and was greeted by some old Asian woman that sounded like the one on the phone. I was about to walk out since I am not into 50 year olds, but she called someone else and told me to go through the doors. The chick that came out was attractive and petite, maybe upper 30s to mid 40s, so I figured what the heck. Turns out her name is CiCi. But not the same CiCi that works at 7 star, whom I've had the pleasure of seeing a few times. CiCi from 7 Star is not as attractive, but her service is waaaayyyyy better. She makes sure you leave happy.

Massage room was clean and comfortable. Her massage was actually pretty good as she got on top of me and gave a decent massage with some teasing. After about 10 minutes of this she asks if I like soft massagae. I was like ok. She then does a feathertouch thing with a lot of teasing after about 2 minutes she tells me to turn around and obvously I'm at attention. She motions to it and we settle on. 4 for HE, to which she actually laughed, as if she was expecting more. There was limited roaming allowed. But she pulled away when I went for boobs. This kinda turned me off and I knew I wasnt going to bust a nut quick. Plus her tecnique was lacking a better grip. So basically she stroked Mr Happy very lacklusterly for about 10 minutes then she got on top on the table and got to work some more. Then she looks at the clock and saids I need to pay another. 5 for another half hour because my time was up. I was like WHAT! I actually still had like 5 min left. WTF. She could tell I was PO'd and tells me those are the owners rules and this and that. At this point there was no chance of me getting any relief as Mr. Happy went limp with all this talk about extra money. Then. Btch tells me well I could just pay the extra. 2 (difference in price between half hour and full hour) I was like FUCK THAT. So now I knew btch was trying to squeeze me for more cash. Told her she didn't finish her job to which she said " oh hunnie you last too long time, went over half hour. You come back next time I start right away no massage". I was like whatever. So as I'm putting my clothes on. She blocks the door and gets crazy look on her face. Btch lookd like she was going to pull knife on me. She probably thought I was going to leave without tipping her, which I actually thought about, but didn't want to deal with any drama that might ensue. So I pulled out her. 4 and she's like "oh thanks hunnie you come back I take care of you good next time". To which I replied "yeah right. You're lucky you got a tip". So I'm out. 9. And left with no relief. I might consider going back if I knew there was more on menu as she was attactive and her body was petite and tight. And I would love to pound THAT sht. But her Happy Ending SERVICE SUCKS

Horny Massage2
03-05-11, 16:08
She wanted another 50, even though you had min minutes left! You should have told her that. Then, after trying that crap, she tells you you can pay the difference for the full hour. Yeah, she could have said that first vs trying to get the whole 50.

I would have only left a tip based on the massage and her 'attempt'. Thats it. There is no way I woud leave 40 for an unfinished job. Why was it unfinished? Because of her actions. Shorting you on time, moving away, telling you about paying full price for another half hour, etc. All of that would leave anyone ininspired. What a load of crap. You should have walked and told her 'next time you need to finish the job'. And left only a tip YOU deemed appropriate for the service.

Sorry you had to go thru that crap. Glad you posted it so others have been informed.

. Massage Therapy on Peterson as I am always looking for new places to visit. Should have stayed away. Asked for their half hour and was quoted. 5, .

Then she looks at the clock and saids I need to pay another. 5 for another half hour because my time was up. I was like WHAT! I actually still had like 5 min left. WTF. . Then. Btch tells me well I could just pay the extra. 2 (difference in price between half hour and full hour) I was like FUCK THAT. So now I knew btch was trying to squeeze me for more cash.

Member #5121
03-05-11, 17:34
I can recommend a fantastic massage by the gal who advertises on Backpage. Search under the Loop for "skills not thrills". It's her tag line. She has a shiatsu technique, runs her shins and knees along your hamstrings and glutes. It's perfect!

Nighthawk55
03-05-11, 20:10
You should have walked and told her 'next time you need to finish the job'. And left only a tip YOU deemed appropriate for the service.

Sorry you had to go thru that crap. Glad you posted it so others have been informed.I must say, I disagree. The downside is you are "out" 40. The upside is no drama and a lesson learned.

Taking that 40 will cost her at least that much since he posted he experience here.

One of the first rules of mongering should be that it is better to lose some cash than your anonymity and control. Who knows what goes on if she does not get her way. Things can spiral out of YOUR control fast.

Smarter and broker is always better than richer and in a heap of trouble.

Davidonecall
03-05-11, 20:43

GopherHay Gopher keep them coming. No one should complaint another spelling we have enough problems with other things. We should embrace the reports that fellows hobbies are writing.

Elpatron
03-05-11, 22:32
1/2 hour is not enought next time get the whole hour, or if you get 1/2 an hour go straight to business, don't waist your time if not go across ths street they have better looking therapist.

She wanted another 50, even though you had min minutes left! You should have told her that. Then, after trying that crap, she tells you you can pay the difference for the full hour. Yeah, she could have said that first vs trying to get the whole 50.

I would have only left a tip based on the massage and her 'attempt'. Thats it. There is no way I woud leave 40 for an unfinished job. Why was it unfinished? Because of her actions. Shorting you on time, moving away, telling you about paying full price for another half hour, etc. All of that would leave anyone ininspired. What a load of crap. You should have walked and told her 'next time you need to finish the job'. And left only a tip YOU deemed appropriate for the service.

Sorry you had to go thru that crap. Glad you posted it so others have been informed.

Timrout
03-06-11, 03:44
Was calling around and found a girl named Kristen under the stripper sectiom of a famous adsite.

I was first directed to meet her in Woodfield. After arriving in Woodfield I call and they tell me to 290 to 355 south. Finally I arived at their location and go in. The girll tells me it will be 80 bucks for a room so I pay and she takes me in the room. She then tries to offer FS for 1500.

I tell her that was crazy and she immediately is offended. So then she promises to give me some dances for 100. I acceptt and she said she would come back. Afyer waiting 15 mins I realized I was hosed. I walked out and left.

Anyways this place is just a little west of 355 and the north ave. Exit. It has a yellow sign that reads girls girls girls.

I got scammed and ask that all of you never go here.

Horny Massage2
03-06-11, 05:50
I must say, I disagree. The downside is you are "out" 40. The upside is no drama and a lesson learned.

Taking that 40 will cost her at least that much since he posted he experience here.

One of the first rules of mongering should be that it is better to lose some cash than your anonymity and control. Who knows what goes on if she does not get her way. Things can spiral out of YOUR control fast.

Smarter and broker is always better than richer and in a heap of trouble. To each his own. It's ok to disagree. We all have different opinions and views.

But the downside is that customer, (not me, let's try to keep the writing in perspective) was out a cool 90 bucks, not 40. Left a normal tip for unsatisfactory service. Not in my book pal.

No drama. What do you call the crappy service he got, along with the attitude, and the offer of paying a full 50 more for an extra 30 min. Thats plenty of drama. He would have gained more control by standing his ground and letting the know her was not happy with the service. This way she can learn a lesson to not pull that crap.

If you go eat a meal and the food or service sucks why would you leave a standard tip? I sure as hell do not. I would leave a tip 'Appropriate' for the service I received. And, if they complain, too bad. Firmly tell them you are not happy with the service and tell them why! If they don't like it, then they should provide better service.

The lesson here is not to let any person providing a service take advantage of you. Period.

If she does not get her way (by milking you for your hard earned cash) too bad. And spiral out of control. What is she going to do to a customer that is not happy with her service? There is nothing she can do except change her attitude and service. Who else is she gonna call to support her side of the crappy service?

I am not trying to judge the one who originally left the story. The person made his own decision.
What I am saying is 'I' do not leave standard tips for SUB-STANDARD service.

No wonder they try to pull this crap - sometimes they get away with it.

Davidonecall
03-06-11, 06:13

Massage room was clean and comfortable. Her massage was actually pretty good as she got on top of me and gave a decent massage with some teasing. After about 10 minutes of this she asks if I like soft massagae. I was like ok. She then does a feathertouch thing with a lot of teasing after about 2 minutes she tells me to turn around and obvously I'm at attention. She motions to it and we settle on. 4 for HE, to which she actually laughed, as if she was expecting more. There was limited roaming allowed. But she pulled away when I went for boobs. This kinda turned me off and I knew I wasnt going to bust a nut quick. Plus her tecnique was lacking a better grip. So basically she stroked Mr Happy very lacklusterly for about 10 minutes then she got on top on the table and got to work some more. Then she looks at the clock and saids I need to pay another. 5 for another half hour because my time was up. I was like WHAT! I actually still had like 5 min left. WTF. She could tell I was PO'd and tells me those are the owners rules and this and that. At this point there was no chance of me getting any relief as Mr. Happy went limp with all this talk about extra money. Then. Btch tells me well I could just pay the extra. 2 (difference in price between half hour and full hour) I was like FUCK THAT. So now I knew btch was trying to squeeze me for more cash. Told her she didn't finish her job to which she said " oh hunnie you last too long time, went over half hour. You come back next time I start right away no massage". I was like whatever. So as I'm putting my clothes on. She blocks the door and gets crazy look on her face. Btch lookd like she was going to pull knife on me. She probably thought I was going to leave without tipping her, which I actually thought about, but didn't want to deal with any drama that might ensue. So I pulled out her. 4 and she's like "oh thanks hunnie you come back I take care of you good next time". To which I replied "yeah right. You're lucky you got a tip". So I'm out. 9. And left with no relief. I might consider going back if I knew there was more on menu as she was attactive and her body was petite and tight. And I would love to pound THAT sht. But her Happy Ending SERVICE SUCKSI would not have left a tip and if you felt obligated I would put down only .05 only and make sure she see money going back into your pocket. I know you just got cheated but maybe the next person going to her will not. They really relies on the tips. Some work real hard in you and deserves the tip but only after your happy because you can go elsewhere. Let's help each other out. Today was you tomorrow is me.

Nighthawk55
03-06-11, 12:18
No drama. What do you call the crappy service he got, along with the attitude, and the offer of paying a full 50 more for an extra 30 min. What I call it is "shit happens". You are already committed to paying the 50 when you stand at the front door and ask for the massage. Then you are already committed to the extra 40 when you negotiate the tip. That money is as good as spent.

You have NO IDEA who is there in the back room. It could be some Korean rood-freak just looking to work out. The might call the police. The might scratch you, which might be hard to explain. Whatever is the case, he will know that he has cost her much more than the 400 because now everyone here will not got to this location.

You can draw your line in the sand. But the risk is all to you. And. In my opinion, not worth it.

I have been mongering for over 20 years. All things considered the strike outs are few and far between. But they happen. It goes with the territory. Learn and live to fight another day.

I know some folks disagree. And fun money is hard to come by. But I would rather stay drama free than feel I got full value out of every purchase.

Cdthue
03-06-11, 14:53

Massage room was clean and comfortable. Her massage was actually pretty good as she got on top of me and gave a decent massage with some teasing. After about 10 minutes of this she asks if I like soft massagae. I was like ok. She then does a feathertouch thing with a lot of teasing after about 2 minutes she tells me to turn around and obvously I'm at attention. She motions to it and we settle on. 4 for HE, to which she actually laughed, as if she was expecting more. There was limited roaming allowed. But she pulled away when I went for boobs. This kinda turned me off and I knew I wasnt going to bust a nut quick. Plus her tecnique was lacking a better grip. So basically she stroked Mr Happy very lacklusterly for about 10 minutes then she got on top on the table and got to work some more. Then she looks at the clock and saids I need to pay another. 5 for another half hour because my time was up. I was like WHAT! I actually still had like 5 min left. WTF. She could tell I was PO'd and tells me those are the owners rules and this and that. At this point there was no chance of me getting any relief as Mr. Happy went limp with all this talk about extra money. Then. Btch tells me well I could just pay the extra. 2 (difference in price between half hour and full hour) I was like FUCK THAT. So now I knew btch was trying to squeeze me for more cash. Told her she didn't finish her job to which she said " oh hunnie you last too long time, went over half hour. You come back next time I start right away no massage". I was like whatever. So as I'm putting my clothes on. She blocks the door and gets crazy look on her face. Btch lookd like she was going to pull knife on me. She probably thought I was going to leave without tipping her, which I actually thought about, but didn't want to deal with any drama that might ensue. So I pulled out her. 4 and she's like "oh thanks hunnie you come back I take care of you good next time". To which I replied "yeah right. You're lucky you got a tip". So I'm out. 9. And left with no relief. I might consider going back if I knew there was more on menu as she was attactive and her body was petite and tight. And I would love to pound THAT sht. But her Happy Ending SERVICE SUCKSIf this the one on North side of Peterson just East of Kimball, that's all you'll get. Got HE with tit play for. 6. Flat out told no further.

CDT

Pickles13
03-06-11, 15:55
I would not have left a tip and if you felt obligated I would put down only .05 only and make sure she see money going back into your pocket. I know you just got cheated but maybe the next person going to her will not. They really relies on the tips. Some work real hard in you and deserves the tip but only after your happy because you can go elsewhere. Let's help each other out. Today was you tomorrow is me.

I would have given her five bucks at the most, even if it meant me physically removing her from the door. Don't get held hostage like that. It's bs.

Nighthawk55
03-07-11, 12:37
I would have given her five bucks at the most, even if it meant me physically removing her from the door. Don't get held hostage like that. It's bs.At which point, she follows you out to you car, gets your license plate number, calmly calls 911 and presents LEO with a sob story about how you "attacked" her. If you didn't scratch or bruise her "physically removed her from the door". Some scratches or bruises would mysteriously appear before the fuzz gets there.

Now you get the cops showing up at your house. And you can tell them all you want about how you are innocent. But they will in no way take YOUR word over hers. And they won't give why.

SlickPoetry
03-07-11, 15:23
I have to agree with Nighthawk here. $40 is not much when you think about what could happen in the alternative here. I think sometimes mongers forget that the hobby involves dealing with criminals in every transaction. The girls are criminals, the managers are criminals, the people paying the lease each month are criminals-and usually the massage parlor is just one part of their criminal enterprise.

Its best to avoid trouble whenever possible. Even if you think you're in a "safe" place, you're really not.

Nighthawk55
03-07-11, 16:06
I have to apologize for the spelling, grammar and punctuation of my recent posts. My hideous typing along with overzealous auto correction by my Android phone is pretty bad. I will take a little more time in typing in the future.

Lurker01
03-07-11, 17:44
At which point, she follows you out to you car, gets your license plate number, calmly calls 911 and presents LEO with a sob story about how you "attacked" her. If you didn't scratch or bruise her "physically removed her from the door". Some scratches or bruises would mysteriously appear before the fuzz gets there.

Now you get the cops showing up at your house. And you can tell them all you want about how you are innocent. But they will in no way take YOUR word over hers. And they won't give why.Heard this one in real life from a public defender who was assigned to it. She claimed he raped her.

I let him know the most likely real version of the story, but she had her license and had never been arrested so he was in a bad bad position.

Davidonecall
03-08-11, 00:00
I have to agree with Nighthawk here. $40 is not much when you think about what could happen in the alternative here. I think sometimes mongers forget that the hobby involves dealing with criminals in every transaction. The girls are criminals, the managers are criminals, the people paying the lease each month are criminals-and usually the massage parlor is just one part of their criminal enterprise.

Its best to avoid trouble whenever possible. Even if you think you're in a "safe" place, you're really not. You go to a spa and you are expecting good services and they block the door. That is what you will tell the police. Remember it not up to you to find out if they have a licences is up to them. They would not put themselves in that position. They are there to make money. I once had to tell the girl that I only tip if I'm satisfied. I showed her the money as I was leaving and my time was up. She told me to wait and she would take care of me. I held the money in my hand as she gave me a HJ. I get something she get something.

Khai Yai
03-08-11, 00:16
You go to a spa and you are expecting good services and they block the door. That is what you will tell the police. Remember it not up to you to find out if they have a licences is up to them. They would not put themselves in that position. They are there to make money. I once had to tell the girl that I only tip if I'm satisfied. I showed her the money as I was leaving and my time was up. She told me to wait and she would take care of me. I held the money in my hand as she gave me a HJ. I get something she get something."We, the people, are endowed the unalienable right to consensual touch without interference from any agency, private or governmental. Let us lobby for deregulation and decertification of massage."

Nighthawk55
03-08-11, 11:07
I think the beat cop who arrests you will suggest you "tell it to the judge". Meanwhile, your picture shows up in the mugshot section of Chicago Breaking News. Where it gets picked up around the country.

How easy do you think it will be to get that info out of Google once it gets in there?

So. You can tell everyone you meet about how innocent you are. Meanwhile, enjoy losing out on every job you ever apply for going forward.

All for $40.

Gopher88
03-08-11, 11:51
I have to apologize for the spelling, grammar and punctuation of my recent posts. My hideous typing along with overzealous auto correction by my Android phone is pretty bad. I will take a little more time in typing in the future.I though I was the only one with bad GRAMMAR Thanks Nighhawk, Your the man.

Davidonecall
03-08-11, 12:30
"We, the people, are endowed the unalienable right to consensual touch without interference from any agency, private or governmental. Let us lobby for deregulation and decertification of massage."This sound like a good idea. Wait do I still get full satisfaction when I go to get a massage? LOL

Davidonecall
03-08-11, 12:41
I though I was the only one with bad GRAMMAR Thanks Nighhawk, Your the man.Most of us do the same with modern technology trying to stay ahead. I use my cell and it try to corrected my writing. It has the web and all of the new gadgets that you can think off. I know for only a week. There is always a new one comeing out. I need one that I can talk too and not type maybe my grammar will get better.

Dee Mac
03-09-11, 08:33
A visit to km, .6 very nice massage by the lovely julie. 6-7 irl 8 on AMP scale no negotiation on the flip with a delightful finish followed by some final massage and a bottle of water, tipped. 4 and left with a smille, thanks to all who helped make this sublime little visit possible.

Humpfree
03-09-11, 12:07
A visit to km, .6 very nice massage by the lovely julie. 6-7 irl 8 on AMP scale no negotiation on the flip with a delightful finish followed by some final massage and a bottle of water, tipped. 4 and left with a smille, thanks to all who helped make this sublime little visit possible.If you new Susie like I new Susie. Old 50's song I think? I think you may have liked her a little better than Juliey. Same great service. But a little better. Seems like Susie is alway's happy. Julie not so happy.

Nighthawk55
03-09-11, 15:15
http://www.cityofchicago.org/city/en/depts/bacp/supp_info/weekly_hearing_schedules.html

Davidonecall
03-09-11, 22:27
http://www.cityofchicago.org/city/en/depts/bacp/supp_info/weekly_hearing_schedules.html

Wow this is some good stuff here. You are right about the address. Are they changing names or just the license that change? As long as there service don't change I don't care about name.

Eddinger
03-10-11, 12:04
http://www.cityofchicago.org/city/en/depts/bacp/supp_info/weekly_hearing_schedules.htmlYep. There goes One Magnificent Spa, Seven Stars and Xindy. Once it shows up on that list its toast.

Casper27
03-10-11, 18:52
Yep. There goes One Magnificent Spa, Seven Stars and Xindy. Once it shows up on that list its toast.I see Rose Spa is also on there wasn't that place legit?

Sanptn
03-10-11, 20:18
Guys, I am visiting Chicago on a business trip and was wondering if there are any good AMPs or massage providers in the downtown area or possibly a location easily accessible by mass transit.

Davidonecall
03-10-11, 22:06
Yep. There goes One Magnificent Spa, Seven Stars and Xindy. Once it shows up on that list its toast.Wait this is to close the location? I thought it was to get licences. Is this the case? Is it different? Let me know, thanks

F Blaster
03-10-11, 22:13
Wait this is to close the location? I thought it was to get licences. Is this the case? Is it different? Let me know, thanksThe result of these hearings is a foregone conclusion. For MPs, the owners will lose their license. No license = out of business.

Janitorsson
03-11-11, 01:07
I was hoping someone could tell me where the girls that used to work at Higgins Spa are now? I had some nice visits there.

I return for info, I will tell you where I met a fine lady that took me back to her hotel last week. You would be surprised!

Horny Massage2
03-11-11, 03:45
What I call it is "shit happens". You are already committed to paying the 50 when you stand at the front door and ask for the massage. Then you are already committed to the extra 40 when you negotiate the tip. That money is as good as spent.

You have NO IDEA who is there in the back room. It could be some Korean rood-freak just looking to work out. The might call the police. The might scratch you, which might be hard to explain. Whatever is the case, he will know that he has cost her much more than the 400 because now everyone here will not got to this location.

You can draw your line in the sand. But the risk is all to you. And. In my opinion, not worth it.

I have been mongering for over 20 years. All things considered the strike outs are few and far between. But they happen. It goes with the territory. Learn and live to fight another day.

I know some folks disagree. And fun money is hard to come by. But I would rather stay drama free than feel I got full value out of every purchase. This might happened or it might not happen. Negatives of what 'might' happen. There are positives of what might happen. You could also stand your ground and build some much needed self-esteem, (after all you have done nothing illegal) , and not get taken advantage of too. Heck, you might even get a fair shake by the service provider for standing your ground (get it. Fair shake). She might not act shitty to the next customer. She might adjust her attitude because she wants repeat business.

Matter of fact, you might get hit by a car crossing the street. They might not have insurance, they might say it's your fault. Maybe it's best to just stay home beause something might happen.

At the end of the day, I don't think a paying customer is committed to leaving any amount of tip for crappy service. If you don't get decent service. You should NOT tip as if you did! Period. (Especially if someone is kinda demanding it by their looks or blocking the door). Thats my. 02

While some are ok with be taken advantage of and robbed of 40 and worried about what might happen, others are not. To each his own.

This debate can go on forever. Based on the No-risk / No reward principle.

If you don't go to the bar. You might not meet someone new?

Or.

If you do go to the bar. You might meet a new woman? What will you do? Either you go or don't go.

If you don't risk $ in the stock market. You might not gain any either?

I'm done with this topic. Back to actual reports.

Play safe fellas and try to enjoy yourself.

Davidonecall
03-11-11, 03:58
The result of these hearings is a foregone conclusion. For MPs, the owners will lose their license. No license = out of business.Thanks F Blaster, I really did not know that this hearing was about having there license revoke. I like some of this location. Hope they can win so they can keep going.

Mod Shag
03-11-11, 04:07
Went to Ruby. My first time since May! (anyone know where Nina went?) The only one available was Yoyo. BTW- I got tired of going in through the highly visible front door, so I checked out the alley and their door is labeled with phone number and a buzzer and everything! I called and buzzed the back door and they let me in. Yoyo gave a nice TS with plenty of attention to the boys. Massage was ok, but she seemed to protest any touching, asking if I wanted to turn over right away (meaning, I don't want to let you cop any feels unless I know you'll pay for something) — I hate going through the "first time" coldness every time. Massage was so-so. I expected better from Ruby. She kept protesting but giggling everytime I copped a feel. Got annoying. Finally worked out details — asked $ for CBJ but I only had. 9, which was accepted. Only then was I allowed to touch. Was ok and got the job done, but somehow just didn't feel as great as it should've been.

Anyway, I'm in Austin, TX for 9 days, so if anyone has any tips, PM me! Thanks!

Nighthawk55
03-11-11, 10:33
You could also stand your ground and build some much needed self-esteem, (after all you have done nothing illegal) , and not get taken advantage of too.I am perfectly capable of not being taken advantage of. My feelings about this subject are all about living to fight another day. I like this hobby and want to keep doing it.

Perhaps it has to do with all of my years smoking reefer. Sometimes you end up getting stems and seeds.

I am not sure where you live, but here in Chicagoland, perfectly innocent people get arrested every day. Being innocent is cold comfort when you see your mugshot on chicagobreakingnews. Com.

Eddinger
03-11-11, 10:35
You tough guys are really funny. Look, you're going to try and get something they can't sell. Since they can't sell it, its illegal. Since it's illegal, its a shady business. Since it's a shady business it's typically not run by nice people who will give you "respect" for standing up for yourself when you got ripped off. Maybe nothing happens and you live a nice life, but since these parlors aren't run by the girls you think you're showing your self respect too, but criminal owners and in some cases gangs. They don't care if you think your a tough guy, they're probably tougher, and have less to lose than you probably do. Who cares if they can't prove anything, they can make your life pretty fucking miserable by having the cops show up to your house and then have fun explaining to your wife and family why you were at a shitty dirty massage parlor on western avenue or belmont to get a "legit" massage. Haha.

This might happened or it might not happen. Negatives of what 'might' happen. There are positives of what might happen. You could also stand your ground and build some much needed self-esteem, (after all you have done nothing illegal) , and not get taken advantage of too. Heck, you might even get a fair shake by the service provider for standing your ground (get it. Fair shake). She might not act shitty to the next customer. She might adjust her attitude because she wants repeat business.

Matter of fact, you might get hit by a car crossing the street. They might not have insurance, they might say it's your fault. Maybe it's best to just stay home beause something might happen.

At the end of the day, I don't think a paying customer is committed to leaving any amount of tip for crappy service. If you don't get decent service. You should NOT tip as if you did! Period. (Especially if someone is kinda demanding it by their looks or blocking the door). Thats my. 02

While some are ok with be taken advantage of and robbed of 40 and worried about what might happen, others are not. To each his own.

This debate can go on forever. Based on the No-risk / No reward principle.

If you don't go to the bar. You might not meet someone new?

Or.

If you do go to the bar. You might meet a new woman? What will you do? Either you go or don't go.

If you don't risk $ in the stock market. You might not gain any either?

I'm done with this topic. Back to actual reports.

Play safe fellas and try to enjoy yourself.

Skonsk
03-11-11, 13:13
Went to Ruby. My first time since May! (anyone know where Nina went?) The only one available was Yoyo. BTW- I got tired of going in through the highly visible front door, so I checked out the alley and their door is labeled with phone number and a buzzer and everything! I called and buzzed the back door and they let me in. Yoyo gave a nice TS with plenty of attention to the boys. Massage was ok, but she seemed to protest any touching, asking if I wanted to turn over right away (meaning, I don't want to let you cop any feels unless I know you'll pay for something) — I hate going through the "first time" coldness every time. Massage was so-so. I expected better from Ruby. She kept protesting but giggling everytime I copped a feel. Got annoying. Finally worked out details — asked $ for CBJ but I only had. 9, which was accepted. Only then was I allowed to touch. Was ok and got the job done, but somehow just didn't feel as great as it should've been.

Anyway, I'm in Austin, TX for 9 days, so if anyone has any tips, PM me! Thanks! I had this same experience quite a while back with this girl and reported it. Since then someone else also reported having this same type of experience with her. I've had more bad than good times at Ruby. But sometiimes its ok and there si getting very little to choose from. Also had a sort of similar experience with Cathy at Alice.

Said I had to pay extra to touch

Raoul Duke
03-11-11, 17:28
You tough guys are really funny. Look, you're going to try and get something they can't sell. Since they can't sell it, its illegal. Since it's illegal, its a shady business. Since it's a shady business it's typically not run by nice people who will give you "respect" for standing up for yourself when you got ripped off. Maybe nothing happens and you live a nice life, but since these parlors aren't run by the girls you think you're showing your self respect too, but criminal owners and in some cases gangs. They don't care if you think your a tough guy, they're probably tougher, and have less to lose than you probably do. Who cares if they can't prove anything, they can make your life pretty fucking miserable by having the cops show up to your house and then have fun explaining to your wife and family why you were at a shitty dirty massage parlor on western avenue or belmont to get a "legit" massage. Haha.You never know, every situation is different. Over the years I've gotten to know a few people who own some of these places. For the most part they were people with families. You would probably chuckle if you met one guy in particular. He reminded me of the Wizard of Oz. He had a tough guy persona on the phone, but I'm guessing that most of the girls who worked for him could have kicked his ass. Nevertheless, I wouldn't push my luck. Some of the girls themselves could be bat shit crazy. Six weeks ago I heard about one girl who went after a customer with a blade.

CottonPanty
03-11-11, 19:22
Hey guys,

I had this AMP on my list (a few weeks and a few pages back) and I went there last week and learned that they are not taking any new clients. The place looks closed from the outside, the open sign is off and the blinds are drawn, but they are indeed open. If you ring the bell, they will peek out and only let you in if they recognize you. Good for me that I'm a regular since they'll let me in, but as I was walking in, another guy rang the bell and they told him that they are not taking any new clients. Sorry if any of you got turned away from that one.

Davidonecall
03-12-11, 12:36
Ok I'm asking for some help. I'm looking for a few places that can give messages in the midle of the night with extra. I'm a night person so I'm up at 2-6am. It could be a private location or at a spa. Thank for your help. Please PM me.

Gooch
03-12-11, 12:41
There have been times when I've wondered the same thing, like at 2AM.

Ok I'm asking for some help. I'm looking for a few places that can give messages in the midle of the night with extra. I'm a night person so I'm up at 2-6am. It could be a private location or at a spa. Thank for your help. Please PM me.

The Guy88
03-12-11, 16:17
Ok I'm asking for some help. I'm looking for a few places that can give messages in the midle of the night with extra. I'm a night person so I'm up at 2-6am. It could be a private location or at a spa. Thank for your help. Please PM me.I'm a nocturnal monger aswell. My sources tell me there isn't much to offer, especially in Chi. If you've any questions feel free to PM me, or if you'd like to exchange info, but I think we're literally shot in the dark here.

Horny Massage2
03-12-11, 16:39
I'm well past that age. Retired (as are some others on here). Look son, it's not about being tough. Most Chicago males grew up learning how to handle themselves and do not take crap from others. That does not mean these type of guys are tough. It simply means they don't take crap or allow temselves to be taken advantage of by others. The rules appy on the street and in professional business. Doesn't matter if you are negotiation a new business contract or a massage. I believe you have also dabbled in this sport. Therefore, I would not be saying ha ha about any negativity that may or may not come from playing. The same could happen to you.

You tough guys are really funny...... Who cares if they can't prove anything, they can make your life pretty fucking miserable by having the cops show up to your house and then have fun explaining to your wife and family why you were at a shitty dirty massage parlor on western avenue or belmont to get a "legit" massage. Haha.

Humpfree
03-12-11, 17:54
Hey guys,

I had this AMP on my list (a few weeks and a few pages back) and I went there last week and learned that they are not taking any new clients. The place looks closed from the outside, the open sign is off and the blinds are drawn, but they are indeed open. If you ring the bell, they will peek out and only let you in if they recognize you. Good for me that I'm a regular since they'll let me in, but as I was walking in, another guy rang the bell and they told him that they are not taking any new clients. Sorry if any of you got turned away from that one.From what I hear business is dead every where. I seen a gal the other day on Diversey around 4: in the afternoon. She told me I was her first customer. She said her boss has two other Spa's, Same at the other two no business. Now you found one that's turning away clients must be nice.

Humpfree
03-12-11, 18:04
I had this same experience quite a while back with this girl and reported it. Since then someone else also reported having this same type of experience with her. I've had more bad than good times at Ruby. But sometiimes its ok and there si getting very little to choose from. Also had a sort of similar experience with Cathy at Alice.

Said I had to pay extra to touch.She won't be at Alice's for long, Are anywhere else, Pay to touch thats a good one.

High Riser
03-12-11, 20:07
Ok I'm asking for some help. I'm looking for a few places that can give messages in the midle of the night with extra. I'm a night person so I'm up at 2-6am. It could be a private location or at a spa. Thank for your help. Please PM me.You have over 200 post in the last 30 days, between reviewing, posting and mongering do you sleep at all? Impressive.

Nighthawk55
03-13-11, 00:04
Same at the other two no business. Now you found one that's turning away clients must be nice.They are turning away NEW clients. New clients might be cops. Old clients are not.

Can't check licenses if you are not even allowed in the front door. Can't bust a girl if you never get in the same room with her.

Pna
03-13-11, 04:38
Hey, the heat is on, so 'they don't want nobody that nobody sent'. If the owners or girls played this right they could develop a lucrative secondary income stream on the referrals. Prob'ly drive the price up for us, but just sayin'.

Hey guys,

I had this AMP on my list (a few weeks and a few pages back) and I went there last week and learned that they are not taking any new clients. The place looks closed from the outside, the open sign is off and the blinds are drawn, but they are indeed open. If you ring the bell, they will peek out and only let you in if they recognize you. Good for me that I'm a regular since they'll let me in, but as I was walking in, another guy rang the bell and they told him that they are not taking any new clients. Sorry if any of you got turned away from that one.

Davidonecall
03-13-11, 08:03
Between reviewing, posting and mongering do you sleep at all? Impressive.I sleep very little. You only live once. I almost die about two year ago. Then I realize that in my life spam had 1 women. I can't have 1 women then die. Now I'm making the most of life.

Magooski
03-13-11, 10:23
I did have the same thing at K&M about 2 years ago. Too expensive overall. I have not been back, but have heard things have changed. I have had hit or miss luck with posting reports too and I could never log in when I had some good things to report. I went from October to last month where I'd log in, get my welcome and then nothing. Curious if others had this problem? I did not make any changes to my computer either. Oh well.

Stevo1414
03-13-11, 12:41
After a few months of going to the same AMP I am ready to branch out into something new. Would love to try a LMP or something european. If anyone has any suggestions just inbox me.

P. S. Anyone ever been here? Looks like he could be a jack shack http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/diamond-spa-diamond-spa-21/7520103

Davidonecall
03-13-11, 16:01
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ultimate-touch-massage-special-today-23/7330034 I saw a new post on BP and I thought of TOFTT. The picture is Rosa. She said that they are new and the are going to open a store front message. They offer a massage for. 5 and a tantra for $. I went for the tantra, wish is a massage with het DD. The massage was amazing. She did a full body massage with TOB. Very nice. There is extra but very nervous. I settle for a HJ for extra. 4. FS was available but I could not go for the $.8 extra. She is very beautiful latina. You can tell she is not new to the business. I will returned. Is you say David send you she will be more comfortable.

Gnurider
03-13-11, 16:30
I sleep very little. You only live once. I almost die about two year ago. Then I realize that in my life spam had 1 women. I can't have 1 women then die. Now I'm making the most of life.Well, we appreciate all the great reviews and awesome information you provide! Thanks!

Toosweet1975
03-13-11, 16:52
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ultimate-touch-massage-special-today-23/7330034

I saw a new post on BP and I thought of TOFTT. The picture is Rosa. She said that they are new and the are going to open a store front message. They offer a massage for. 5 and a tantra for $. I went for the tantra, wish is a massage with het DD. The massage was amazing. She did a full body massage with TOB. Very nice. There is extra but very nervous. I settle for a HJ for extra. 4. FS was available but I could not go for the $.8 extra. She is very beautiful latina. You can tell she is not new to the business. I will returned. Is you say David send you she will be more comfortable.I have also seen rose. She is a nice sweet gal. She does offer FS and treats you right

Toosweet1975
03-13-11, 17:04
Ok, for the past several months, I have tried out several girls from different spas / apartments.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ultimate-touch-massage-special-today-23/7330034

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/diamond-spa-diamond-spa-21/7520103

http://www.amazingtouchwellness.webs.com/

Out of all the girls I have seen. Inbox me if you would like more info (we can trade info). Yumi hands down is the best of them all. She is the best in making you feel like you are not just another man that she is giving a massage to. She makes you feel like you are her man. I can say their are some out their who provide more extras, and even more sexier. But yumi at amazingtouch hands down is worth the price of a tantra massage. This is just my opinion.

Happy hunting and be safe out there.

Gopher88
03-13-11, 19:19
I sleep very little. You only live once. I almost die about two year ago. Then I realize that in my life spam had 1 women. I can't have 1 women then die. Now I'm making the most of life.

" Davidonecall " Sounds to be a very busy young man with lot's of money. 380 Plus posting In little over a year WOW now that saying something. He must be a banker ya think? O to be young again, Remember when. You know he's wright "You Only Live Once" Just buying gas for my truck these days cost more than a massage and tip.

Jeff A
03-13-11, 20:28

I went for the tantra, wish is a massage with het DD. The massage was amazing. She did a full body massage with TOB.What are DD and TOB? I used the search function but didn't find anything.

Gopher88
03-13-11, 20:56
You have over 200 post in the last 30 days, between reviewing, posting and mongering do you sleep at all? Impressive.

Click here: ATTENTION ALL YOU NIGHTOWLS* (305) 909-3668* I just seen this on another web site C. L North Side

Davidonecall
03-13-11, 22:40
" Davidonecall " Sounds to be a very busy young man with lot's of money. 380 Plus posting In little over a year WOW now that saying something. He must be a banker ya think? O to be young again, Remember when. You know he's wright "You Only Live Once" Just buying gas for my truck these days cost more than a massage and tip.Young, I wish. I'm almost ready to retired. There was a life changing event that got me started. I enjoy reading and using my cell to do post is one of the best invention that they came out with. I don't need my laptop any more. I can do almost anything with my cell. I have met other who don't report but are way more active. They don't report but read this web site.

Timmer
03-14-11, 11:48
Ok, for the past several months, I have tried out several girls from different spas / apartments.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/diamond-spa-diamond-spa-21/7520103

http://www.amazingtouchwellness.webs.com/

Out of all the girls I have seen. Inbox me if you would like more info (we can trade info). Yumi hands down is the best of them all. She is the best in making you feel like you are not just another man that she is giving a massage to. She makes you feel like you are her man. I can say their are some out their who provide more extras, and even more sexier. But yumi at amazingtouch hands down is worth the price of a tantra massage. This is just my opinion.

Happy hunting and be safe out there. She has left the establishment at "Amazing Touch". Any info as to her whereabouts I'd love to be pm'd

Gopher88
03-14-11, 12:17
Young, I wish. I'm almost ready to retired. There was a life changing event that got me started. I enjoy reading and using my cell to do post is one of the best invention that they came out with. I don't need my laptop any more. I can do almost anything with my cell. I have met other who don't report but are way more active. They don't report but read this web site.I wish I could use my phone like you do. I would have to get a Hugh magnifieing glass to do so.

I to have met a bunch of mongers that don't report eather but read each and every day. Take Care and happy hunting.

Lurking
03-14-11, 12:42
What are DD and TOB? I used the search function but didn't find anything.DD refers to her breast size.

Tob: tits on body (using her breasts on your body during the massage)

Lokkin4
03-14-11, 13:36
She has left the establishment at "Amazing Touch". Any info as to her whereabouts I'd love to be pm'dI pm'ed a bunch of you DUMB FUCKS about her. What do you think was going to happen? I am sure it got to hot and she bailed. As I predicted. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Davidonecall
03-14-11, 18:58
DD refers to her breast size.

Tob: tits on body (using her breasts on your body during the massage) Sorry I have been try to recover with a little sleep. DD is right for fits and she did do the tits on body but TOB stand for tug on balls grate job. The section for abbreviation on top is a guide. Someone else have seen rose too and posted also. Happy hunting.

Member #5351
03-15-11, 19:34
I've had a massage with both Gwen and Kelly, and am still waiting for the perfect time to take advantage of the 4-hand.

Anyone had the pleasure yet?

Yoni Sniffer
03-15-11, 19:52
" Davidonecall " Sounds to be a very busy young man with lot's of money. 380 Plus posting In little over a year WOW now that saying something. He must be a banker ya think? O to be young again, Remember when. You know he's wright "You Only Live Once" Just buying gas for my truck these days cost more than a massage and tip.Man, you got that right. I thought I needed a massage from Margarita. But then a friend of mine reminded me that margarita was a drink.

Weed Streeter
03-15-11, 22:45
Amy, from one of my all time favorite spots in northwest Indiana (now extinct), has surfaced. I stumbled upon her today. Playful and hot as ever w / the same old intimate GFE. She told me to keep things hush, so we don't lose this spot too. Senior Members - PM me if you know who I'm referring to, and haven't found her yet! I'll share the details..

Bebop60
03-15-11, 22:46
As has been written before, KM is good for handshake from pretty and talented younger ladies. Saw Julie tonight, could become my fave AMP since she is pretty and capable. $ for hour and tip.

Humpfree
03-15-11, 23:38
As has been written before, KM is good for handshake from pretty and talented younger ladies. Saw Julie tonight, could become my fave AMP since she is pretty and capable. $ for hour and tip.You think Julie good. You need to try Susie, she would be your ATF.

Bruce Willis
03-16-11, 11:41
I miss Amy. Those girls had to end up somewhere, right? I can't believe they just vanished into thin air. Would love to know where they are now.Just realized you quoted me on the board, you have a PM from me, please respond when you have a chance.

Davidonecall
03-16-11, 17:24
I have seen at another web site about MJ. She is located southwest of chicago so I was going to TOFTT. I'm glad I did. This is by far the best message I have ever had. I really enjoyed it so much, I can't wait to go for another. I went for the nude message for a $.4. It was perfect. HJ was included because it was part of the deal but for. 6 I got way extra. She said if you make her feel confy she will make you feel confy. I can't tell what happen because she read this site. I thought Rose was good but MJ takes the prize. http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mj-luxury-private-massage-30/7559957

Kda Kodiac
03-16-11, 17:58
You think Julie good. You need to try Susie, she would be your ATF.I tried both and, no comparison, Susie is my ATF.

Weed Streeter
03-16-11, 23:48
Just realized you quoted me on the board, you have a PM from me, please respond when you have a chance.Hey. I just hit you back on PM. Yeah, that quote was a year ago. I've been pretty active, but not posting as much lately. Good to see the old crew is back in business. For now.

Gbaby31
03-17-11, 10:44
I was wondering if anyone as ever tried this place out located on 5710 W. 111TH

CHICAGO RIDGE, IL I have only seen them on CL and not BP so thats why I'm assuming they are just a regular massage place and just putting pix of sexy girls to get you in the door. Was just wondering if anyone with more experience in the MP game would help me out thanks again for the insight.

Aymamacita
03-17-11, 16:19
Checked this place out to toftt for you all. It's legit, towel coverage the whole time. But it was my first time so YMMV. Parking is on busy ashland. Very skilled provider named Eva, I could tell she had formal training. Turns out she went to nursing school in China and is learning English to work here. Good massage from a nice person, but don't be surprised if no extras.

Randolph
03-17-11, 16:22
There is a fairly new spa that is there. Sorry I can't find the BP ad. Went today. One decent looking Chinese woman. Early twenties. She is the only one there. No ts.

Didn't start off well. She started with the full body massage and kept putting the towel over my ass. I kept trying to touch the goods and she kept moving my hand. She later admitted she is very ticklish.

Almost the whole hour (60) passes with no indication of extras. I kept fondling her ass and she kept twirling away.

Finally I grabbed her hand and just put it on little randolph. She kept saying she could get in trouble. Very soon she was doing a nice HE and I had her bra open and was sucking on some nice Chinese nips.

I really don't think anything more can be had there. But you never know.

Randolph

Abacadaba
03-17-11, 17:40
I was wondering if anyone as ever tried this place out located on 5710 W. 111TH

CHICAGO RIDGE, IL I have only seen them on CL and not BP so thats why I'm assuming they are just a regular massage place and just putting pix of sexy girls to get you in the door. Was just wondering if anyone with more experience in the MP game would help me out thanks again for the insight. Have been there before. Nothing extra. Plain old massage that sucked.

CottonPanty
03-17-11, 18:16
4202 Irving Park Road, at corner of Irving and Keeler, just West of the Irving exit off 90. I've been passing by this place for months but it seems to good to be true and too obvious and out in the open. Can anyone report back or better yet please pm me with some info on this one? I need a nice Latin place and I'm getting a little bored of the Asian ladies all the time. If you know of any others in the are, it would be much appreciated. I loved Tropic Spa off Western before they got shut down.