PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Starks
10-14-10, 03:25
I had a conversation with with a Chinese therapist who knows the Elegant group and she said that Elegant was shut down because of license violations and other places because the girls were to willing to accept a $ tip from new customers. The new business routine at her place and others she knows about will be to only see known, repeat customers; for the rest of the guys the door will not be opened. Calling to set up an appointment will become the new normal. They will continue to meet new customers that come with a recommendation, but "won't do business with nobody that nobody sent". She continued on to say that business is much slower because of the new procedure but it's much safer for the shop.You can look on this City of Chicago site, it shows who has had their licenses revoked and why. Elegant isn't on that list put Tropical and a few others are for prostitution and license violations.

http://www.cityofchicago.org/content/dam/city/depts/bacp/disciplinaractions/revokedmassageestablishments092310.pdf

Here is another link to the weekly hearing for violations. If you look through that list it looks like Elegant had a couple of hearings. Also there are a lot of other spas on the list that have had hearings or have hearings coming up. It appears that Uncle LEO has been quietly working hard and shutting the press out. And even worse it appears Chicago maybe spa less for awhile. Looks like the apartment business is going to be on the rise.

http://www.cityofchicago.org/city/en/depts/bacp/supp_info/weekly_hearing_schedules.html

Humpfree
10-14-10, 16:27
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/3-new-sexy-girls-60-hr-19/6560681.

Anyone? Seems maybe TGTBT. Fair massage. That about it. Pretty girls. Save your money

Humpfree
10-14-10, 16:42
Sup fellas. First time posting here. TOFTT at RelaxAsian spa after seeing their deals on CL.

Went to Relax Asian Spa. A bit out of the way in Palos Heights. This place is good for a legit massage and that's about it. The girls are absolutely beautiful. Stunning little Filipina girls (some mixed. I mentioned their CL deal (free half hour, free salt rub, etc with an hour massage. The girl, Karina (sic? Is a beautiful little Latina / Filipina. She was by the book, didn't even get near my boys and my you now what despite being in my birthday suit. It even came up in our conversation, she politely said, "Our boss doesn't allow that here. " I left it at that.

Anyhow. I wouldn't frequent it. You can get better massages at other places with the happy endings. Beautiful women though! 9s and 10s the lot of them. I was on a 119 Street not in the strip Mall. I went by there a few weeks ago,

They use to be a round 107 and Harlem Fine looking ladys there. I seen a few reports when they were on a 107 St. Not much to be had there. 100% legit

Corncob
10-15-10, 12:20
I stopped in at Bella one to grab monthly GP magazine. Pops up this really smoking hot mexican goes by Destiny. Anyways I made a an appointment for 330 pm today to test my luck. I'm traditionally an outcall guy, but whatever she is doing, her body was definitely a 9-10. Four hours until I make it there, anyone have any good news? If not Ill let you know later how it went

Humpfree
10-15-10, 23:34
[QUOTE=Hold Caulfield; 1076291]Was in the Windy City a couple of weeks back for a trade show. As was the case last year, I had no car so was looking for establishments close to Public transit. Had a reasonable massage and HS HE at Xindy last year so thought I'd try again. Same price, $45 for 1/2 hour with shower. But this time, absolutely NO Extras. Towel stayed in place the entire time. Gentle attempts to stroke provider's leg met with "no moving please. " Finally made very clear what I was looking for, and that a tip would be forthcoming, and answer was "massage only. "

So I let her finish the massage. Not bad, too much oil, but at least fair for the price. Glad I had asked for shower after the massage because of excess oil. Left with no tip. She didn't look like she was expecting one.

Since I was close to Chinatown I thought I'd try a couple of places that at least occasionally have been well reviewed on this board. Tried B&B on the main drag. Sign said open, but ringing the inner doorbell resulted in no response. It was a Sunday afternoon, so either they were all busy with no one to answer the door, or they left the sign on by mistake, or they didn't like the looks of me through the video.

So then to Oriental on second floor of mall. By this point I was running short on time and I had the bad luck to walk in just after a younger asian gentleman. He got the last available room. I asked PapaSan how long the wait would be, and he said 20 min to half hour. Calculating that I'd miss my bus back to the airport, I declined.

So, three establishments, total strikeout except for a fair but certainly unexceptional oil massage at Xindy.

BTW, Alice in the China mall is definitely closed, per previous posts. Door is locked up tight and it's clear construction is going on inside. Still has name on the window, but I suspect that won't be for long.

Clearly on my next trip I'll need to rent a car and travel further afield. Oh well. Alice told me the land lord raised the rent so much at 2145 S. China Pl. She felt it necessary to shut down that location. She also shut down Green Street. But her and her girls or a live and well at 2810 South Wentworth South end of China Town.

Silvio
10-16-10, 12:07
Interesting TLC88 is on there. I wonder if someone is giving HE there and who dammit. I wish its jenny.

You can look on this City of Chicago site, it shows who has had their licenses revoked and why. Elegant isn't on that list put Tropical and a few others are for prostitution and license violations.

http://www.cityofchicago.org/content/dam/city/depts/bacp/disciplinaractions/revokedmassageestablishments092310.pdf

Here is another link to the weekly hearing for violations. If you look through that list it looks like Elegant had a couple of hearings. Also there are a lot of other spas on the list that have had hearings or have hearings coming up. It appears that Uncle LEO has been quietly working hard and shutting the press out. And even worse it appears Chicago maybe spa less for awhile. Looks like the apartment business is going to be on the rise.

http://www.cityofchicago.org/city/en/depts/bacp/supp_info/weekly_hearing_schedules.html

Nighthawk55
10-16-10, 16:35
Interesting TLC88 is on there. I wonder if someone is giving HE there and who dammit. I wish its jenny.TLC88 or Studio88?

Khai Yai
10-17-10, 11:39
Interesting TLC88 is on there. I wonder if someone is giving HE there and who dammit. I wish its jenny.TLC88 has been planing to close on their own for a while and may be closed now for all I know.

Member #5121
10-17-10, 18:02
I've been trying to get facebook friend-ups from my fave EMP girls. Anyone else have the ability to get them to give out email, facebook, etc?

While not many Euro-gals love using the computer, I've traded FB info with two of them. I'm interested in discreetly trading photo's of EMP girls with others. Note: I'd really like to keep it quiet for the girls benefit. PM if you have pics as well. Cheers!

Wookinpanub
10-17-10, 22:41
I went to Presidential on Archer this past Friday. I was at first told I was going to be serviced by a very cute and stacked Stephanie, an 8 or 9. She gave me my table shower and walked me to the room where I waited for about 10 mins. Then she came back and said that she forgot that she had an appointment and that Dulce was going to give me my massage. Dule was a near 40 lady, not hot at all really. Good massage but rough dish-washing hands. Offered HJ for.50. I took it but was upset afterwards thinking that I could have be with the hot chick.

Has anyone had this switch-a-roo happen at other places? I'm thinking about going back soon and making an appointment with Stephanie beforehand. You think this is a good idea? If not, anyone have suggestions on a great LMP?

Mojo567
10-18-10, 07:16
I went to Presidential on Archer this past Friday. I was at first told I was going to be serviced by a very cute and stacked Stephanie, an 8 or 9. She gave me my table shower and walked me to the room where I waited for about 10 mins. Then she came back and said that she forgot that she had an appointment and that Dulce was going to give me my massage. Dule was a near 40 lady, not hot at all really. Good massage but rough dish-washing hands. Offered HJ for.50. I took it but was upset afterwards thinking that I could have be with the hot chick.

Has anyone had this switch-a-roo happen at other places? I'm thinking about going back soon and making an appointment with Stephanie beforehand. You think this is a good idea? If not, anyone have suggestions on a great LMP? Nope this has not happened to me before, but it does seem very unprofessional for this to happen. They purposely waiting until they gave you the shower before starting this bullshit. Did you try to put your foot down and say that you would leave? I would have tried doing that. Anyway sorry you got taken advantage of. Where are the morals anyway.

Dr Black Cock
10-18-10, 11:03
Went with the hh for.45 Attempted drape & I said no. Massaged back & butt only & then said ok time up. I'm like do you massage thighs & legs & front. She's like no. You want more? 20 dollar. I'm like no way. Get dressed. Get my water. & get the fuck out of there.

So you mean for me to get a full body massage I have to take a full hour. I think I may go & complain to mamasan today. Even thoug mamsan may have had something to do with it.

When I went in, I only had $40 in cash & paid the other $5 on credit card. Maybe she thought I didn't have more money & told the girl I was broke. I was ready to pay it all though if she had have treated me right. The massage was good & I felt as if I could have at least gotten a he. But her smirk & attitude did nothing but pissed me off.

Wookinpanub
10-18-10, 16:22
Nope this has not happened to me before, but it does seem very unprofessional for this to happen. They purposely waiting until they gave you the shower before starting this bullshit. Did you try to put your foot down and say that you would leave? I would have tried doing that. Anyway sorry you got taken advantage of. Where are the morals anyway.Nah, I didn't raise a stink. It was my first time there so I just took her word for it. I'll make an appointment and see what happens next time.

Azcat
10-18-10, 16:50
I am coming from Nashville at the end of the week. Has anyone see this provider? I want to say TGTBT, but I thought I would ask.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mutual-touching-always-non-rushed-I-also-love-to-kiss-24/6499812.

I would be happy to help out in Nashvegas if any seniors are ever down here.

AzCat

Rtr111
10-18-10, 17:35
Went with the hh for.45 Attempted drape & I said no. Massaged back & butt only & then said ok time up. I'm like do you massage thighs & legs & front. She's like no. You want more? 20 dollar. I'm like no way. Get dressed. Get my water. & get the fuck out of there.

So you mean for me to get a full body massage I have to take a full hour. I think I may go & complain to mamasan today. Even thoug mamsan may have had something to do with it.

When I went in, I only had $40 in cash & paid the other $5 on credit card. Maybe she thought I didn't have more money & told the girl I was broke. I was ready to pay it all though if she had have treated me right. The massage was good & I felt as if I could have at least gotten a he. But her smirk & attitude did nothing but pissed me off. Dr. BC this is as legit a Chinese health center as they come. If you need a real massage or acupuncture treatment then I recommend this place. A year ago there was a real beauty named Lily, I tried several times to get her to warm up but no go, who moved to Aroma on Ashland and we all know that that place is a no fun and games. I do know that there was a time when an older guy can get a little extra because I got lucky once but ever since nada.

Wesley Pipes
10-18-10, 20:48
Saw this ad on BP.

I'm a (natural, sexy exotic latina hottie who is tired of being the nerdy school cutie when I'm such a sexy babe (tell me what you think? You will find me intelligent, nice, sweet, and petite. . . . Exotic looks, sexy body and a sweet personality to match! I love to please and sometimes I've gotten in trouble for my playfulness. I genuinely love spending time with respectful gentlemen and will enjoy making our playtime unforgettable! I love to pamper and spoil so you will see I love to have fun and it shows. Beyond my exotic captivating features, my cheerful and fun loving personality makes me approachable and soothing to be around. I have a sense class and down-to-earth unique warmth and passion that will leave you wishing to see me again and again! So come by for some safe fun. . . Hot Sensuous Full BodyRub, BathRub, Full Body Pleasure & more Once and Lifetime Experience! 4Guys Ladies & Couples * Come let me spoil you and relax away the tensions of the day! My sessions are extra special with pampering touches you won't find elsewhere. You will be charmed and captivating by my sweet demeanor, and stunning beauty and come be enchanted by my alluring touch! *ask for kasandra real pic of me or free*

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/kasandra-I'm-new-to-chicago-south-suburbs-19/6671763.

Going to TOFTT on Friday. If anyone beats me to it, give me a heads up.

Nighthawk55
10-19-10, 10:05
I am coming from Nashville at the end of the week. Has anyone see this provider? I want to say TGTBT, but I thought I would ask.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mutual-touching-always-non-rushed-I-also-love-to-kiss-24/6499812.

I would be happy to help out in Nashvegas if any seniors are ever down here.

AzCatSomeone from Nashville coming to Chicago to monger is like someone from Wisconsin going to Utah to drink beer.

Azcat
10-19-10, 14:07
Someone from Nashville coming to Chicago to monger is like someone from Wisconsin going to Utah to drink beer.I am coming for business, but was hoping to monger on the side. Sorry to hear you have the same problem I have in Nashville. Still I'll probably test drive one of the Chicago models, though they seem to be overpriced.

AzCat

Dr Black Cock
10-19-10, 14:42
Dr. BC this is as legit a Chinese health center as they come. If you need a real massage or acupuncture treatment then I recommend this place. A year ago there was a real beauty named Lily, I tried several times to get her to warm up but no go, who moved to Aroma on Ashland and we all know that that place is a no fun and games. I do know that there was a time when an older guy can get a little extra because I got lucky once but ever since nada.Good looking out 111. You just saved me another trip. But you are right, that massage was awesome.

Gopher88
10-19-10, 17:53
I takled to I've today. She told me she left TLC at 31st and Wallace. Moved to a new Salon. Ivy gives one of the best massage's in Chicago. She is so good you will have a hard time staying awake. She is working at:

A & B Beauty Salon 3408 S. Ashland Ave Give her a call 312-823-2963

Jasper Malloy
10-19-10, 22:37

So you mean for me to get a full body massage I have to take a full hour. Oh, it's worse than that. Bad upsell. Front and back is an hour. Front, back, and something extra is going to be ninety minutes PLUS tip. I have a friend who had that experience then made a return visit, figuring that this time he'd be recognized as OK. No such luck. Same treatment.

To be upsold to $1.3 for a so-so ninety-minute rubdown plus a little action from someone who was probably quite attractive in the 80's is not for me. If that was the expected total, that would be one thing. The upsell and the wasted time is like flipping a customer the bird.

Enderwiggen
10-20-10, 00:56
If you get random messages like this:

Visiting Chicago.

Hi,

I'm from New Jersey and going to be in the.

Chicago area, up near Schiller Park all next week.

I've noticed Violet Spa on Milwaukee Ave. Seems to have some good reviews. I'm used to regular.

FS with 60 for the house and 100 for the girl.

Does it work the same way in the Chicago area.

I'm in Tampa right now and the house gets 80 and.

The girls ask 200, which is total bullshit. Anyway,

Hope to hear from you, thanks.

Stephen.

From people with these Credentials.

Dvdies

Regular Member.

Reports.

Who are willing to tell you their real name. Report and block them.

Chi City
10-20-10, 01:00
Dr. BC this is as legit a Chinese health center as they come. If you need a real massage or acupuncture treatment then I recommend this place. A year ago there was a real beauty named Lily, I tried several times to get her to warm up but no go, who moved to Aroma on Ashland and we all know that that place is a no fun and games. I do know that there was a time when an older guy can get a little extra because I got lucky once but ever since nada.That's the same lily who now owns Copper with Jessica. Also formerly of Aroma.

Pussy Prowler
10-20-10, 04:01
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/2015083025.html

http://dancingfingersmassage.com/

So this place is on lasalle in river north, near a high rise building and a generally good area. I walked in after reading their craigslist ads, there is a pink neon light so it's easy to find. Inside the guy that runs the place seems friendly but sketchy in a greasy shady way, haha. Anyhow, for an hour the massage is 60, and the young therapist that gave me the massage was very cute. Her name was summer. Tiny spinner Chinese girl who was maybe 5-2 100 pounds soaking wet, she had such small hands but they were very powerful. I often get my legit massages at a place in bucktown called The pain stop massage therapy but the ladies that give me this backbreaking massage are all middle aged and simply not eye candy. This girl summer was too cute and I told her I wanted a hard massage, and for the next hour I was in bliss, one of the best massages I've ever gotten. She really knows what she's doing and has the most delicate hands and technique. She even spent some time on my hands and feet, while I was rock hard with only a towel to cover me up. The room was substandard but who cares. At one point she massaged my inner thighs and even my groin, basically touching everywhere but, but not a tease. Also at one point she accidently brushed my nuttsack and said sorry and started giggling. I said, it ok, and smiled. At this point the massage nearing to an end and I assumed it was time to ask for extras. I simply asked if she could massage here (pointing to my dick) which was obviously rock hard and she said no, but in a teasing way. She is very young and the official website makes it seem legit but I wouldn't be surprised if you could maybe get a handjob from this place, which I'd be happy with because it was such an excellent massage. I will go back and try again but was wondering if any of you had any luck, feel free to respond or pm me if you can, I want to recomment this place for sure if you're looking for a great massage. I've gotten numerous legit massages all across the us and this one for the price can't be beat.

Arodder
10-20-10, 15:31
I was going to toftt but this seems fishy, and me being a newbie this may be a little to risky for me. I have mouths to feed so le is not in my best interest, eventhough bad engrish I am a little gunshy. Well anyway I called the # and asked what price was she told me $.60 for h and $.40 for hh then I started asking a couple questions: where you located? She gave me rough directions then asked me where I was; told her and then I asked is that you in pics? And immedietly was hung up on so and advice from you guys or am I on my own? Otherwise I may not frequent here any longer evnthough I do see good advice being given here. So any help would be appreciated.

<AR

Cdthue
10-20-10, 21:10
If you get random messages like this:

Visiting Chicago.

Hi,

I'm from New Jersey and going to be in the.

Chicago area, up near Schiller Park all next week.

I've noticed Violet Spa on Milwaukee Ave. Seems to have some good reviews. I'm used to regular.

FS with 60 for the house and 100 for the girl.

Does it work the same way in the Chicago area.

I'm in Tampa right now and the house gets 80 and.

The girls ask 200, which is total bullshit. Anyway,

Hope to hear from you, thanks.

Stephen.

From people with these Credentials.

Dvdies

Regular Member.

Reports.

Who are willing to tell you their real name. Report and block them. Received the same message a few weeks ago but stated he was from Miami. Ignored him.

CDT

Dr Black Cock
10-21-10, 06:17
Is it good to go? Pm me if you want to share. I have a few places under my belt for a trade if that what it takes!

Past Tense
10-21-10, 12:54
Patience and planning. Until you establish a record with an Asian Apartment Papasan your batting average is going to be something like 1 in 5 or worse now with LE doing a full court press. Problems like everything from hang ups in response to questions to not picking up at the last phone call from the parking lot. It's all part of the learning process and no one can spell out all of the fine details and pitfalls for you without writing an entire book on mongering which will allow LE to up their game too.

Give it your best shot and realize that every new girl is a risk (just like every new client is a risk to them) and either accept taht risk or find something else to amuse yourself.

Or stay home and poute if you prefer.

Dr Black Cock
10-21-10, 13:08
Oh, it's worse than that. Bad upsell. Front and back is an hour. Front, back, and something extra is going to be ninety minutes PLUS tip. I have a friend who had that experience then made a return visit, figuring that this time he'd be recognized as OK. No such luck. Same treatment.

To be upsold to $1.3 for a so-so ninety-minute rubdown plus a little action from someone who was probably quite attractive in the 80's is not for me. If that was the expected total, that would be one thing. The upsell and the wasted time is like flipping a customer the bird. Seeing your post just made me feel alot better about taking the hh as a way to see what's up. Not sure about you other mongers, but I always do the hh when I toftt. Thanks for the info bro.

Man I love this board. You guys are the best.

But on a more serious note, anyone know anything about bd massage?

Arodder
10-21-10, 13:27
I appreciate the feedback, I will try to do my homework without cheating of the test.

Juggy Gales
10-22-10, 23:40
I usually don't report cause all my visits are to mainly the same places and I always get whats expected. The latin places are nice at times. They are younger which is a plus, but they have a few of the plumpers that feel they should and will charge what the hot ones do. I have asked to see whats available and if anyone else was free and was told noone was so I leave. Knowing what I'm going there for I should and will pick and choose for that price. I can say though the little plumper (30.00 CL) that gave me my last massage did try her hardest at working out the kinks as well as spent time massaging my ass cheeks which actually felt really good.

Massage school people you can find them under shaving on CL. They have two spots the downtown location as well as the lakeview area. Stand up shower in lakeview, as well as the room they put me in had sheets and towels hanging off of the walking bar. There is an apt upstairs that people are extremely loud in, so don't plan on an quiet experience.2 of the last AMPs I went to seemed to be upset with the tip I have given, this is the same I have always given for the same experience, she even said I make you feel good you have no more. No were in a recession I told her, She then said you give me more next time.

I wish I could find my old favorite from Lisunia, it would make me complete again.

PussyPoker
10-23-10, 15:10
Melt your stress away with a warm, soothing massage for your tired, aching muscles. We use a combination of Swedish, Deep tissue and Soft touch. We offer you your own private room with heated massage table. We have oils, candles and music to fit the mood. See why our clients say we have "The best hands in the business". All of our sessions are incalls and by appointment only. We have two friendly Asian therapists with great personalities ready to serve you! Schedule your appointment today by calling me direct at 630-276-9669. My time slots fill up fast!

Rate Chart (Incalls only) (No 30 minute sessions)

Time Price

4 Hand Special! (60 minutes) $100

60 minutes $70

90 minutes $100

We are located in Elmhurst and are close by the following cities: Villa Park, Lombard, Hillside, Addison, Oakbrook Terrace

Butterfield at Avery, 60126

Anyone have any info. I have an appointment for Monday night. Just want to know what to expect.

Sandy27
10-24-10, 20:31
This is good legit SPA, all girls know there trade. The quality of place and massage is really good. They open late. The asian girls stay late others you need an early appointment. Enjoying the legit part so haven't tried for mileage.

There was one report back to July on this fairly new spa close to paulina and HK spa.

You could always find its information on CL. It started business about one year ago.

I went there cuase I saw two young girls there when I stop by one day.

Also, few days ago, I saw open sign at 10 pm. This imples they have good business, maybe.

Txxx is a young skinny girl I want to try, but unluckily she was with another monger.

She wears jean every time I saw her.

Then I refused to get massage by a bigger asian, owner recommend her hard massage to me.

Finally, Faxxa was my provider that day.

Her massage was OK (6.5/10, and spoke fluent English. She kept me covered all the time.

And door was not fully closed. I don't know it's a game cause I am a 1st time visitor (or her 1st time customer)

Or this is actually a legit place. (in chinatown area? )

Please pm if you have suggestions on this place.

Two other russians sisters and one latina are working there. But probably call before you visit.

They don't have regular schedule, and girls only work 4 days a week.

Door is.65, I left.1 for tip and got a.05 off card for next time visit.

Place is really clean. And they use paper sheet one the bed.

I didn't try shower.

On my way home, few family gathering in front of Xuxx spa. Usually, every afternoon around 3 to 5, people are talking there. I don't think it's a good thing for a spa. They see so many customers in and out.

Luvulongtime
10-25-10, 09:55
Rtr.

One of the thing about us "oldsters" (I am a LTL) is that we don't readily divulge so much information as to give LE a piece of candy. We follow the 'oldster' rules of being respectful of the providers and ensure that they will want to stay around and provide, lest take chances and have their entire menu placed out in the open for all to see.

Something that the 'youngsters' who are running into brick walls should keep in mind.

I was by this shop last week and the sign on the door gave instructions to call a phone number if there was no answer at the door. The phone had a stock recording stating that the phone has been disconnected. This place was or had been connected to Elegant on 26th. There may be a connection to their closing but maybe not. There is a third MP that had a connection but is still open. If you don't know what I'm talking about I apologize but I won't give out that information in an open forum, seeing what is going on out there to the reliable MPs.

It's to bad that that we have apparently lost two more MPs. I think that it is fair to say that owners of establishments like Rose, Copper Tan, and Archer Spa may be following a safer business model which refuses to give permission to the girls to make a little extra money. I know that some of the girls in these places may brake the house rules but there are NO guarantees that these girls will take a chance with every guy that comes in the door. It really helps to be an oldster in this game. Old = safe to the trade.

Nudus81
10-25-10, 12:23
Does anyone have recommendations for an outcall massage provider who can discretely come to my office? I am frequently the only one here and would like to get a FS massage similar to what I would get at the AMP / LMT. Feel free to PM me any info or post what you can publicly.

Thanks

Mitsom
10-25-10, 16:29
Almost had my first strike out at a place in the Chinatown area that I regular. Girl said "no, no, I don't know you" when I pointed to mr. Happy after she said massage was finished. Had never had her before. I insisted that I always get HE there but she kept saying no. However, I convinced her despite her standing there pretending to be afraid to touch it. It was actually pretty nice because I get the idea she doesn't do that often or at all.

She definitely made it clear from the start there would be no extra's and she was the first in many times to this place that did so. Then I come on here to report and see there are some crack-downs and everyone acting weird about giving out info. So I guess I won't either.

My feeling is that if you're going to be vague about location and results then what's the point? Some of you say it's not ok to give details then proceed to go off into a barrage of acronyms explaining exactly what services you received and from who as if the police haven't figured out the "code". Ohh, yeah, they'll never figure out that HE means "happy ending" or that BJ means "blow job". Others say things like, "I went to that place by the thing and got you know what from you know who. " Um, no I don't. That's why I'm here.

So, if it's true that these posts are resulting in crackdowns then everyone might as well just quit posting them on any level. I posted a pretty detailed post on Elegant a while back and can't help wondering if it is part of what got them shut down. But although I was detailed, LE gets the same info as they would have from the laughable "code", I just made it more colorful. And like I said if you're going to be so vague to where the info is un actionable then what's the point?

The most absurd are the senior members who come to post things like, "Just had a great massage and FS ending" but then go on to explain that they won't say where, what, or with who unless you already know where, what and with who. Gee, thanks.

So, I've got my favorite place and I guess from now on I just keep my mouth shut about it.

Just my.02

PhillipK1
10-25-10, 19:41
My feeling is that if you're going to be vague about location and results then what's the point? .... So, if it's true that these posts are resulting in crackdowns then everyone might as well just quit posting them on any level .... The most absurd are the senior members who come to post things like, "Just had a great massage and FS ending" but then go on to explain that they won't say where, what, or with who unless you already know where, what and with who. Gee, thanks.More or less seconded. I get that no one wants to get a provider or MP in trouble, and more details increases the chance of that. Then again, <I some</I details can increase business for the good providers, hopefully starving out the crappy ones in a sexual Darwinian thing. (Not literally starving, of course) I've never seen a girl without several reviews, not just to stay away from LE, but to make sure my limited funds are spent having a great time.

We should be sharing info, not just to stay safe, but to reward solid providers and get rid of the thieves, liars, and scammers.

Antonio
10-25-10, 22:34
Jessica, the manager, said that Anna had left, but was vague as to whether it was for a vacation, personal business, or something else (maybe the management got hip to the extra service and asked her to leave. Anyone have any intel as to where she may have relocated to? Certainly a great loss to the community. Please pm me or post online if you spot her somewhere.

Twohands1212
10-25-10, 23:15
Hey all,

Going to be in town on business here soon; and I plan to rtff, but real quick what's the damage out there for a fun trip to the AMP?

I'll trade info on Seattle if your interested.

2H

Bill R
10-26-10, 06:24
Hey all,

Going to be in town on business here soon; and I plan to rtff, but real quick what's the damage out there for a fun trip to the AMP?

I'll trade info on Seattle if your interested.

2H$160-170 depending on where you go. Chinese apartments are $160. Storefront will be $70+tip.

Nighthawk55
10-26-10, 09:56
More or less seconded. I get that no one wants to get a provider or MP in trouble, and more details increases the chance of that. There is no need to disclose here the details of what you do or don't get. The details of whether or not you get a HE, BJ or FS are retarded to discuss in writing here.

The real topics to be discussed are:

- Were the pics accurate?

- If not, was the provider still acceptable?

- Was the place a dump?

- Did the place feel safe?

- Were "expected services provided". A simple yes or no.

- Would you return?

That is ALL that is really required here. Any more detail is simply bragging and does nothing for providers or other mongers. It is all about stroking your own ego at the RISK of providers and fellow mongers.

There simply is no reason to get into details beyond that.

Some will say that what I have listed above isn't enough information. To that I say "grow up". We are not shopping for a blu-ray player on Amazon. This isn't ePinions. You are ALWAYS going to have to make an informed guess and judge if you do or do not want to see a provider. A sure thing is never going to be handed to you on a plate. So grow a set and get in the game or stay at home and sit on the bench.

Bhorg
10-26-10, 10:49
First report on here, so please bear with me:

I called the BP ad. It was pretty close to work, price was right, so I thought I would give it a shot.

She starts dirty talking, poorly, on the phone. Scheduled me for an afternoon appointment. I show up to apartment, after a few minutes she answers the door.

1. She was really ugly. Maybe there are several girls there (they advertise 4 and 6 hand massage, so I suppose there are, but this girl (didn't catch a name) was / shudder, not good.

2. She said she needed 10 more minutes (I had a 2:00 apt and it was 2:10 already)

3. She answered the door with a hand obviously covered in lotion / lube.

So I said "Uh, yeah, I'll come back later" and I bailed.

I guess you get what you pay for fellas.

Bhorg
10-26-10, 11:03
Report #2 today.

Ad for a new salon on BP.

Went Sunday morning.

Cute 40 y / o Asian MT answers the door. Friendly, great body, nice rack, fair English.

$60 at door.

No screening here of any kind. So I was a little concerned it was legit.

Massage was very good.7/10. She chatted a little, nicely.5 minutes in there was significant teasing. I was uncovered for the back massage. Lots of attention to the butt, pressing her legs into my hand, brushing against my back with her chest. I followed and felt her legs and ass a little. When I got to her ass, she repositioned, so I took a hint. Damn, I'm smooth.

On the flip, she covers, so I'm back to thinking this is more legit, but I'm confused. There was a fair amount of teasing to the chest, more of her tits (fully clothed) on my face and chest, just a little teasing to the thighs. Still, good massage.

So, she says she's done with the massage. I ask, "Can you do a little more? " She says, no, she'll get in trouble, with a big smile and a giggle. So I say, I'm not LE, I can't get you in trouble, I'd love to pay you for some more attention. She replies, "you can do that, if you want". She makes no move to walk away. She's all smiles and giggles. I was totally confused. If there were no extras, and they were legit, she could have been a little more definitive about that. I told her that if she did not want to do extra, that was ok, the massage was nice, but I wanted to pay her for more. She essentially giggled.

I presume that this is a jack-shack, or the boss is watching and doesn't want extras, or it was my first time and they wait for repeat business to provide extras. I dunno.

Anyway, if more was on the menu, I'd totally go back. She was very friendly, very cute (especially the body, and gave nice massage for $60. Hell, I might go back for a rub and a flirt.

Anybody else have better luck here, or know more about this place? It's not far from work for me, so it would be nice to have a friendly place to be a regular.

Bhorg
10-26-10, 11:14
Not sure if this is for Evanston / Skokie or Chicago. I've seen mention of it in both, so I'll drop this here (also, the south side of the street there IS Chicago, so I guess that's fair.

Called Cal / Touhy MP. Girl answered said "This location is already closed. We have another at Lincoln / Belmont". She wouldn't give me any other info.

Guess we got them too popular too fast.

Pna
10-26-10, 11:50
I'm reading all the back-and-forth about whether to post or not, times being what they are with stings and elections coming up, etc.

Here is my take: Yes, most of the hard-core hobbyists here are going to keep their mouths shut about their ATFs, and even their epic wins, because they don't want Uncle Leo finding out and fucking up a good thing. Yes, the guys without that info are not going to do as well and kvetch that the purpose of this forum is sharing info.

Here's the take-away point: WE WARN EACH OTHER ABOUT RIP-OFFS!

Newbies and LTLs and hard-core mongers all can pretty much agree that the girls who perform poor or no service for the money should be outed, and if Uncle goes to hassle THEM...WHO CARES?

So, guys, by all means keep your ATFs to yourselves or share them on the back channel, but post your fails or disappointments so the rest of the kids can at least save some money (which presumably will find it's way to the GOOD providers not prominently mentioned here, where Uncle can see it.)

The game is changing, for the time being anyway. And we need to change our tactics to keep up. There's a whole WORLD of providers advertising out there. If this board becomes, at least temporarily, a place that let's the monger know who to AVOID then I believe it's purpose will be served.

Just my 0.02.

Pna

Member #1498
10-26-10, 14:00
Just drove by and they have the big REVOKED sticker from the City of Chicago on their doors. The crackdown before the elections seem to be getting stronger.

PhillipK1
10-26-10, 16:04
AtNighthawk55 Don't get me wrong, I agree the specifics are unimportant and I don't need to hear exactly what did or didn't happen at someone's session. I just want something useful like this post:

Report #2 today.

Ad for a new salon on BP.

To me, this is a great post. I know where he's talking about and know what to expect, and it helps me make an informed choice. It's a bit long but there's an unusual situation at hand (no pun intended.

Arodder
10-26-10, 16:24
Asiana spa: Dumpy looking on the outside, pretty nice on the inside. Negotiations are a little annoying and it takes some convincing on your part, but you can definitely leave with a smile on your face.

Showbob123
10-26-10, 19:04
Place is on Fuller&Hals.

I am about to TOFTT this wekeend, but if anyone has any info please let me know.

Badgers
10-26-10, 21:43
I've been trying to get facebook friend-ups from my fave EMP girls. Anyone else have the ability to get them to give out email, facebook, etc?

While not many Euro-gals love using the computer, I've traded FB info with two of them. I'm interested in discreetly trading photo's of EMP girls with others. Note: I'd really like to keep it quiet for the girls benefit. PM if you have pics as well. Cheers! This is funny. "Hey honey, why do you have so many friends that look like hookers? " Who is this Sue Kim anyhow and why are all her pictures naked? LOL.

I can see getting a phone # from a stripper or a personal # from an escort. But do you really want grandma to see you have 20 new friends who are all AMP workers?

Badgers
10-26-10, 21:48
There seem to be a bunch of AMP or LMP (Wish we had some Russian ones) on Chicago Ave, Ashland Ave, and Ashland / North, but I can't for the life of me find reviews for any of these places. I tend toward the apartment girls like TP which always delivers, but sometimes the old table shower / ms? Gets me into thinking about going to one of these places.

But, here in the Midwest it seems the storefronts are mainly operated by old bags the apartment guys won't hire so I have stopped going.

If you have any suggestions for these places PM me or post. Just looking for a good massage, and an occasional extra.

Thanks.

Member #5121
10-26-10, 22:50
Believe me. I keep FB as much of a private thing as USASG! Even one or two TGTBT's on my friends list would raise an eyebrow.

This is funny. "Hey honey, why do you have so many friends that look like hookers? " Who is this Sue Kim anyhow and why are all her pictures naked? LOL.

I can see getting a phone # from a stripper or a personal # from an escort. But do you really want grandma to see you have 20 new friends who are all AMP workers?

Tiger45
10-26-10, 23:28
I guess you get what you pay for fellas. [/QUOTE]As I have previously posted, there is one lady there who goes by name of something like Daniella. She is no 10,9 or even an 8, but she is younger and kinda cute, she is a little heavy and tall, but for $30 she gives you a nice massage and decent ending. I asked for her a couple of days ago and she was not there and then I asked if Sophie was there, I believe that someone praised her on this board before. She told me her name was Sophie and so I made the drive out only to be disappointed by an older woman. She may have lied about her name. I was there so I figured I would let her give me a massage and she did give a very good massage for $30, and she gave me a hard luck story so I let her finish, but I had to close my eyes. One day I was there there was another younger woman in the apt, I don't know if she worked there and I should have got a name. She was a bit heavy too. Can someone tell me if there are any nice looking younger woman who work out of this apt?

Tiger45
10-26-10, 23:49
Nice massage from a very pretty Latina who has been reported on here before. Name begins with S. Little pricey here. $70 for half hour. Seniors can pm for details. This was first time there. I was hoping someone could share their experiences there as to what may be on the menu via pm

Skonsk
10-27-10, 11:53
Place is on Fuller&Hals.

I am about to TOFTT this wekeend, but if anyone has any info please let me know. Its expensive. Charge for salt scrub (lame). Charge for outfits . They said no touching. Charge for ending

SpaSearch
10-27-10, 21:36
5641 W Dempster. Morton Grove. Advertising almost everyday on Craigslist. The sign on the building says "Technicolour", but it's not. I think the owner just opened up in this space that must have been previously occupied by a placed called Technicolour. Nevertheless, it's a beautiful setup, and very clean. You get an excellent 70 minute massage with lots of "accidental" contact for $49. To me that's the deal of the century (or maybe of this economy.

I've taken 3 for the team. One session with Cindy. One with Ammie. And one with Arey. I think it may be a legit place, but I'm willing to share my experiences via PM with others who have been checking this place out. There were 2 other mongers there today at 3:00 when I arrived.

Chi City
10-27-10, 23:28
5641 W Dempster. Morton Grove. Advertising almost everyday on Craigslist. The sign on the building says "Technicolour", but it's not. I think the owner just opened up in this space that must have been previously occupied by a placed called Technicolour. Nevertheless, it's a beautiful setup, and very clean. You get an excellent 70 minute massage with lots of "accidental" contact for $49. To me that's the deal of the century (or maybe of this economy.

I've taken 3 for the team. One session with Cindy. One with Ammie. And one with Arey. I think it may be a legit place, but I'm willing to share my experiences via PM with others who have been checking this place out. There were 2 other mongers there today at 3:00 when I arrived. There was a middle aged lady leaving when I went in, praising the place and the massage. Don't remember the provider's name but she wouldn't even let me take the towel off when I was face down, let alone on the flip. Nice place though, good $50 massage. See skokie board for more

My Ducane
10-28-10, 13:36
I am new to all these but I wonder if anyone here who had recent experience of Nuru Massage?

Golferfore
10-28-10, 14:43
Gents,

I recently went web surfing and found an Ad that had picture of three masseuses the ad suggested they were on the north side of the city. They were close to my offices and I needed a rub. So I get there and the pictures are accurate, can you believe it? It was a standard two call system and she came out to get me, so there are three attendants two PR and one AA. All I can say is that this was a fine service rendered and I will return. I am being intentionally vague because I will repeat, but if you are in the game you know massage was.55 for the hour and all else was similar to LMP's else where. I will say this was the first one that was actually worth it.

Regards,

Gf

Evansville Man
10-28-10, 16:53
I'll be passing through Chi-Town next weekend. The last place I visited several years ago was an Asian place that eventually went Polish, located just south-east of the 90 and 294 intersection. (It had table showers, a steam room, a whirlpool, and beautiful friendly massage therapists. It was, IMHO, the *perfect* massage therapy center)

I'll be taking 294 around the city on my drive-by heading north, and I'm hoping one of you out there can PM me a place that I should consider stopping for a very "relaxing" massage during my lunch break? I appreciate the help!

Evansville Man

Kda Kodiac
10-29-10, 16:48
I came across this advert on backpage.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/newbest-oriental-massage60h/6385455

Since it is close to me I decided to TOFFT. I was very pleased and will repeat.

The location is in a nondescript mini-strip. Building has 4 to 6 businesses inside. I drive by once looking for it. Door bell needed to get in. Surprised at the size inside.3 to 4 private rooms. No TS. Massage was legit (with hint. Most of the massage trigger point that really hit spots that made me jump several times.

Anna was very shy and quiet during session. For an interesting touch, after the massage she sat me up and worked my back and neck. Hot towels covered for each flip. Very soothing. After the session I was introduced to the owner that thanked me for coming. Come back you get very good massage. English very broken but was easy to communicate.

Guys, give this place a shot, you will be happy you did. Prices good too

Rtr111
10-29-10, 17:25
I happened upon an old favorite today. She is helping a friend (Cherry / New Alice) for a couple of days at New Hope on Lincoln, but doesn't expect to be there after this Saturday. For those of you who have been one of her regular customers this would be an excellent why to reconnect

Rasputin1178
10-30-10, 15:44
Miss my fav at Elegant, Cici. Any word where she moved to.

Luvulongtime
10-30-10, 22:08
This is a sad, sad day. Anna was my ATF. I had called before to see if I could make an appt and they told me she was "out" for the week. Called the next week and they said she was "on vacation" and that I could come in anyway because they have "several other young pretty girls. " Yeah, right.

Sigh.

Jessica, the manager, said that Anna had left, but was vague as to whether it was for a vacation, personal business, or something else (maybe the management got hip to the extra service and asked her to leave. Anyone have any intel as to where she may have relocated to? Certainly a great loss to the community. Please pm me or post online if you spot her somewhere.

Antonio
10-31-10, 11:54
Based on Rtr111's report, I went to New Hope on Sat. : No sign of Anna, formerly of Copper-found another girl who said she was Annie, but then told me her name was Lily. No regrets: was pretty much the same service I was accustomed to getting from Anna-and she's younger and cuter than Anna-works there every day except Tues. And Sun.

I happened upon an old favorite today. She is helping a friend (Cherry / New Alice) for a couple of days at New Hope on Lincoln, but doesn't expect to be there after this Saturday. For those of you who have been one of her regular customers this would be an excellent why to reconnect

Nighthawk55
10-31-10, 17:49
Miss my fav at Elegant, Cici. Any word where she moved to.That was a heck of a first post, my friend. You sure don't ask for much.

Humpfree
10-31-10, 21:10
Miss my fav at Elegant, Cici. Any word where she moved to.I just PM you with her new address.

Chi City
10-31-10, 23:07
A couple recent experiences.

Out in Belvedere at my favorite place to relax, ATF not working that day. Several new girls, some cute, some not. Took the hottest, not always the best. J* was not enthusiastic at all and made no effort to be sexy or flirty. Told me she is married, and husband knows what she does. Total turnoff. Usually when I go there I'm treated like a king. Those girls typically know how to treat a guest, I'll be back.

Flew United the other day, if you like a good steam and a quick rub it's not a bad place to stop if it's on your way. Good TS, one nice touch is the dry sauna after the TS before the massage to warm up and dry off. Also had a steam sauna before the TS which she literally pushed me into (gently) and grabbed my towel on the way. I thought this was great, some might not. Would repeat, under above conditions. .6, no neg. Downside was that the massage itself ended up being maybe 30 min but I was there for probably an hour and 20 including shower (s, and saunas.

Called up the montrose place, looks like apt? Ad stated what you see is what you get, and pic looked really good but possibly fake. Asked about the pic and the named girl in the ad, if they were the same, and the girl on the phone (very good english, probably latin) got a little rude. Decided to look elsewhere and ended up at the titled location described below.

You all may have noticed a new ad on CL lately with a picture of a very attractive young asian. I called and asked for an appointment with the girl in the pic and was told "you don't need a picture, just come and see", but she sounded nice and I decided to TOFTT and would return. The young (I'd say 35 which is 28 in Chinese years) lady was sweet cute. Charged me $ for 90 min and knew I was serious about the massage. Massage was very thorough and firm, nice strong hands. No neg. No TS, but standup after. She was the only one working at the time, two very brief phone interruptions but nbd. Definitely got my 90 min, no rush no complaints, tipped accordingly as we all should.

That's all I've got for now, Peace

Benderedundat
11-02-10, 00:18
I takled to I've today. She told me she left TLC at 31st and Wallace. Moved to a new Salon. Ivy gives one of the best massage's in Chicago. She is so good you will have a hard time staying awake. She is working at:

A & B Beauty Salon 3408 S. Ashland Ave Give her a call 312-823-2963I meant to post this same thing a few weeks ago, but time got away from me. I went to see er about a week ago for a massage and some personal shaving. When I called, she told me she had moved. It is a small beauty salon on Ashland, down the block from where AJ used to be. Its been open about a year. Very Chinese inside. Male owner was there, a female stlyst and one customer getting her hair colored.

The walls of the massage rooms don't go to the ceiling, so it was kind of noisy. Plus it was a warm day and they had the front door propped open so all the cars going down Ashland made it pretty loud in there. When I'm getting a massage, I tend to like it quiet, not listening to the 3 people on the other side of the wall chattering away.

Anyway, she still gives a great massage, and still takes care of my grooming. She told me that Tim at TLC had been cited for a couple of violations. The other girl that worked there did not have a license, so he tried to pass her off as a student. He was also cited for not supervising the business while it was open or something like that.

And in response to Silvio (I think, it was possible to get HJs there.

Benderedundat
11-02-10, 00:32

When I went in, I only had $40 in cash & paid the other $5 on credit card. Maybe she thought I didn't have more money & told the girl I was broke. I was ready to pay it all though if she had have treated me right. The massage was good & I felt as if I could have at least gotten a he. But her smirk & attitude did nothing but pissed me off. I believe this place was talked about on this forum a few years ago. It is very legit, but many people think that with it being open until 2 or 3 in the am, stuff goes on there. I have gone here several times over the last few years, mainly because they are open very late. I have seen Lisa and another woman. Lisa (or Li-Sha) gives a great massage. I have always opted for the hour massage with a table shower, or a regular stand up shower. I think if you mention the CL ad, you can get it for $60. Lisa is no prize. She is in her 40s or 50s. She is short and strong and can bring tears to your eyes with the pressure of one thumb. She has stripped pain out of arms and legs like no bodys business. She has also given me a nice HJ, kinda out of nowhere, and right in the middle of the massage. But I had to close my eyes, because she is as old as I am, and couldn't watch her.

It sounds like you had the other girl who's name I can't recall. She pulled that stunt on me one time. Worked me good for an hour, then with about 90 seconds left, started the soft touch massage on my stomach and thighs and tried to get me to go another 30 minutes. I told her Lisa never pulled that shit, and she stopped right then.

I would not go to this place expecting to get anything. I would go there for a strong hard massage like the Lituainians at Heavnly Massage in Morton Grove give you.

Antonio
11-05-10, 11:12
Anna is now working at New Hope. She is there together with Annie / Lilly. Her day off is Sat. Her offerings are identical to what they were at Copper Spa, and not her locations previous to that. For more info on this subject, do a search for "anna", rather than bothering me with pms.

Uprope
11-05-10, 15:52
Went to DF on lasalle. Door price was $75 / hr. Mamason said they have special: $60 / hr. She offered 4 hand. I refused.

Asked for a known talent there and she was gone. Mamasan asked if I've been there before. Lied and said yes. I had a suit jacket on so I looked pretty corporate.

Led me to a room, girl shows up, I'm undraped. Proceeds with a great massage. She's': 6 looks / 10 massage / 7 effort.

When massage was ending, she wouldn't grab mr. Happy, but would let me grab it if I led her hand to it. Thought that was the way it was going to be. An "assisted HJ". But after some persuasion, she took matters into her own hand and did the gig. Nice clean up. Warm towels. Etc. Total: 60+30tip.

Would repeat, but looking for cuter stuff. Would work in a pinch and was a great massage. You have to street park or paypark FYI.

Luv Nooke2
11-05-10, 21:26
Anna is now working at New Hope. She is there together with Annie / Lilly. Her day off is Sat. Her offerings are identical to what they were at Copper Spa, and not her locations previous to that. For more info on this subject, do a search for "anna", rather than bothering me with pms.I tested this out this afternoon, all true.

Rasputin1178
11-06-10, 12:12
That was a heck of a first post, my friend. You sure don't ask for much.Not sure if sarcasm should be read into that. But no need. I've been around a while. I know what I want.

Sandy27
11-07-10, 01:10
Has anyone dated a MP girl, I seem to have got a indication from one that she is interested and we have plans to meet this weekend outside. Its like dream come true as well making me bit nervous and apprehensive of how it would all go. Any advice and experience insights would be really appreciated.

Raoul Duke
11-07-10, 20:08
Has anyone dated a MP girl, I seem to have got a indication from one that she is interested and we have plans to meet this weekend outside. Its like dream come true as well making me bit nervous and apprehensive of how it would all go. Any advice and experience insights would be really appreciated.I don't see anything to be nervous about. They're people too, with dreams and problems that you, me and everyone else have. I've gone out with several, and it's honestly no different than any other date. With the exception of the obvious.

Teabagplain
11-07-10, 21:18
Or "Magic of Touch", or "Spa Pleasures", or whatever the heck the name actually is. They use all those phrases in their BP ads. When I went in, I looked at the address, but didn't pay attention to the actual business signs. This is the place run by the Brazilian girl on Montrose / Cicero that was the subject of some turmoil on the board a couple of months ago. A senior member reported getting service, then another senior member called bullshit after not getting service on two attempts. There was some nasty back-and-forth about trust and credibility, etc. I decided to try the place out myself.

Perhaps things vary between therapists, but service was definitely available for me-it was just going to cost more than I was willing to spend (which is definitely more than what most of the guys on this board would spend). Ultimately, I spent 1.2 and got a poor massage, poor striptease (I got to see one nipple), and my own hand placed on my crotch. I am not going back.

Humpfree
11-07-10, 21:37
Went to DF on lasalle. Door price was $75 / hr. Mamason said they have special: $60 / hr. She offered 4 hand. I refused.

Asked for a known talent there and she was gone. Mamasan asked if I've been there before. Lied and said yes. I had a suit jacket on so I looked pretty corporate.

Led me to a room, girl shows up, I'm undraped. Proceeds with a great massage. She's': 6 looks / 10 massage / 7 effort.

When massage was ending, she wouldn't grab mr. Happy, but would let me grab it if I led her hand to it. Thought that was the way it was going to be. An "assisted HJ". But after some persuasion, she took matters into her own hand and did the gig. Nice clean up. Warm towels. Etc. Total: 60+30tip.

Would repeat, but looking for cuter stuff. Would work in a pinch and was a great massage. You have to street park or paypark FYI. ___________________________________________________________________________________.

I know what your talking about. Some times your need a little persuasion. This has happen to me a few times. Had one tell me just the other day, self service. Ok but I'm going to need some more oil. With a little persuasion she took control. Some time it works then sometime it don't.

Humpfree
11-07-10, 21:46
Or "Magic of Touch", or "Spa Pleasures", or whatever the heck the name actually is. They use all those phrases in their BP ads. When I went in, I looked at the address, but didn't pay attention to the actual business signs. This is the place run by the Brazilian girl on Montrose / Cicero that was the subject of some turmoil on the board a couple of months ago. A senior member reported getting service, then another senior member called bullshit after not getting service on two attempts. There was some nasty back-and-forth about trust and credibility, etc. I decided to try the place out myself.

Perhaps things vary between therapists, but service was definitely available for me-it was just going to cost more than I was willing to spend (which is definitely more than what most of the guys on this board would spend. Ultimately, I spent 1.2 and got a poor massage, poor striptease (I got to see one nipple, and my own hand placed on my crotch. I am not going back. I have had the Brazilian gal, and Mary. Got along well with both of them. No good at all with the other two. I see on BP they got a table shower now. Some thing new. I think?

Nicky Forza
11-07-10, 23:09
Has anyone dated a MP girl, I seem to have got a indication from one that she is interested and we have plans to meet this weekend outside. Its like dream come true as well making me bit nervous and apprehensive of how it would all go. Any advice and experience insights would be really appreciated.Dating a massage girl is advisable only as long you don't let it turn into a relationship. Think with your 'big' head. Chances are you'll be sorry. Hell, even normal relationships usually turn sour with age. Is it likely to be any better with a massage parlor girl? Chances are she has a selfish agenda of some kind. But who knows. Maybe you could go for it and in about 6 months come back and tell us how it goes. Meanwhile read this. If the link doesn't work then google the key word within the link. It makes for good reading.

http://happyendingz.********.com/2010/04/so-you-think-you-can-date-erotic.html

Dynomutt
11-08-10, 00:36
Alright, which one of you is the culprit?

The massage therapist doesn't look have bad!

http://efukt.com/20751_Happy_Ending_Fail.html

Nighthawk55
11-08-10, 11:17
Has anyone dated a MP girl, I seem to have got a indication from one that she is interested and we have plans to meet this weekend outside. I have in the past and am actively doing it now.

#1 Advice. Still pay for it. The purpose of seeing a MP girl on the outside IS NOT to get it for free (because nothing is free. The purpose is to not be in MP when sh1t goes down. The point is to keep doing what you are doing without showing up on the mug shot section of chicagobreakingnews.

Pegleg
11-08-10, 11:37
Dating a massage girl is advisable only as long you don't let it turn into a relationship. Think with your 'big' head. Chances are you'll be sorry. Hell, even normal relationships usually turn sour with age. Is it likely to be any better with a massage parlor girl? Chances are she has a selfish agenda of some kind. But who knows. Maybe you could go for it and in about 6 months come back and tell us how it goes. Meanwhile read this. If the link doesn't work then google the key word within the link. It makes for good reading.

http://happyendingz.********.com/2010/04/so-you-think-you-can-date-erotic.htmlNicky's right. Remember it's a business to the ladies.

Past Tense
11-08-10, 14:19
I met the very cute and sweet Asian Anna today. Will repeat as funds allow. Kind of a high profile neighborhood so help to heep her under the radar as much as possible.

In fact I may have to kill myself now that I know.

Yoni Sniffer
11-08-10, 20:17
I met the very cute and sweet Asian Anna today. Will repeat as funds allow. Kind of a high profile neighborhood so help to heep her under the radar as much as possible.

In fact I may have to kill myself now that I know. Is this the same Anna who worked on Armitage? She is very nice and very pretty!

Gopher88
11-10-10, 12:16
I was Alice's new location at 2810 S. Wentworth. Tuesday evening around 5:30 are so. I left after 7:45.

Place was jumping. I seen five different gentlemen Come and go. Was any of you there? PM me if you were there. I was the big guy sitting in the foot massage chair. I seen one of the girls for a 1/2 hour.

Dazhiba
11-10-10, 12:17
Damn, how hard up is a guy like this and how is it that the gal seemed so relaxed but detached about this? Too Funny!

Alright, which one of you is the culprit?

The massage therapist doesn't look have bad!

Gopher88
11-10-10, 15:26
I was at Alice's new location at 2810 S. Wentworth. Monday evening around 5:30 are so. I left after 7:45. I have never seen any of Alice's Spa's so busy.

The place was jumping. I seen five different gentlemen Come and go. Was any of you there? PM me if you were there. I was the big guy sitting in the foot massage chair. I seen one of the girls for a 1/2 hour. I made a mistake I was there Monday evening not Tuesday 10/8 Sorry. Gopher

Dynomutt
11-10-10, 15:39
Damn, how hard up is a guy like this and how is it that the gal seemed so relaxed but detached about this? Too Funny!That guy needs some patience, and a membership to this forum.

Stevo1414
11-10-10, 17:54
Just got a job right by Chinatown and was wondering if anyone could share some advice via pm on some nice places to go. My only requirement is cleanliness. Also, I know that you don't get any info on here without sharing. So if you are willing to point me in the right direction I would be willing to send you some digits.

Spudhub
11-10-10, 19:56
Hey.

I'm a senior member who used to be very active in Chicago when I lived here 4 years ago. I used to see some beautiful Polish / Russian girls at the places in or near skokie.

I am visiting over the next couple of days and I would like to finds beautiful American or European for sensual massage. Looks are more important than milage.

If anyone can help me out, pm me. I do have some Chicago information I can share.

Thanks!

Gigarange
11-10-10, 22:40
Hey.

I'm a senior member who used to be very active in Chicago when I lived here 4 years ago. I used to see some beautiful Polish / Russian girls at the places in or near skokie.

I am visiting over the next couple of days and I would like to finds beautiful American or European for sensual massage. Looks are more important than milage.

If anyone can help me out, pm me. I do have some Chicago information I can share.

Thanks! There are two places I now visit regularly, and never leave disappointed. However in both cases it took a visit for them to get to know me before more services became available.

7th Heaven in Deerfield (near Lake Cook & Waukegan. In fact, there's a whole thread on this board under Mt. Prospect about this place. Anna is a knockout. Easily a 10. But like I said, it may take a visit for her to warm up to you. You might have better luck with Laura, who is a little older (40 or so) and a 7. 5 (IMHO. Just Google 7th Heaven Deerfield for the phone number.

The other place is Olga's in Wheeling (Dundee near Milwaukee. Here, Irena (early 30s) is a 9 and gives a great massage. And Sofia (early / mid 20s) is a 9+ and also gives a great massage. But Sofia only works on Friday (she works in Olga's Chicago office on other days. At Olga's I actually had good luck on my first visit (maybe it's my charm.

Variety is the spice of life and I'm always looking for new adventures. You said you had info you'd share. I'd love to hear! Thanks, and have fun!

Donny Devito
11-11-10, 13:19
Just got a job right by Chinatown and was wondering if anyone could share some advice via pm on some nice places to go. My only requirement is cleanliness. Also, I know that you don't get any info on here without sharing. So if you are willing to point me in the right direction I would be willing to send you some digits.Senina is probably the only one that will fit your standards. It is very nice on the 2nd floor but kinda weird that you have to take your shoes off. I do but never leave them by the front door. My shoes are usually new and fairly expensive so I always take them to the room with me. Like in any place, use the table shower based on the girl you are seeing and the vibe you get from here / what you think about her trustworthiness. Some places will rifle through your pockets when you leave your pants in the massage room as you go to the table shower.

Most of the places in Chinatown tend to be small, cramped, and dirty. Especially, compared to Senina which is open, new, and nice on the 2nd floor where the massages actually take place.

Cdthue
11-12-10, 01:04
Went to Massage Spa and Therapy on Peterson just East of Kimball. Never really noticed them before until the past few days. Kinda of a tricky setup. The entrance is is in the back of a lobby where other medical offices are located. I walked into a dentist office and asked if the Acupuncture office was here. The pointed me in the right direction, but could tell by the tone of their voice, they no what happens there.

Two on Korean ladies on duty, one in 40s not much to look at, the other CeeCee mid 30's with a nice rake and slim built. She said they are real, but later found out for myself they're store bought.

Paid. 70 for the hr with TS. Standard TS with attention to right spots. Not shy about cleaning you good. Massage was actually very good considering I prefer firm sports massage. Got the kinks out from the back really good. No teasing or roaming done. Flip I was not expecting anything by got standard HE for. 4. Able to sample her store bought gems with some persuasion. Nice and tasty. Overall a good experience, will consider repeat if around the area.

CDT

Truthteller
11-12-10, 01:36
I've mongered in NYC quite a bit. There's a place that $ gets you a R&T from HOT early 20s girls. Skinny and youthful. Anywhere I could pull this in Chicago? Not looking for the apts with FS. Oral I'm cool with but R&T is great.

The Lonely One
11-12-10, 04:55
Does anyone know if Imperial Day Spa reopen? If so what's their phone # Or where Crystal is?

Thanks

Benderedundat
11-14-10, 02:02
Found myself on the Far North Side today and took a chance on the massage place that is located at Western and Foster.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/2056098887.html

COME AND TRY A GREAT MASSAGE WITH A PERFECT TOUCH TO HELP YOU RELAX!

Let are staff take good care of you, feel save in a refresh in a clean and save environment.

Deep tissue

Swedish

Sport

Hot stones

Hot towels

Shower before or after the massage

*Special prices.

$30 one hour 2 hands.

$40 one hour 4 hands.

$50 one hour 6 hands.Nice, clean facility located in an apt building. Safe neighborhood, easy parking. I opted for the 4 hand massage for $40. LOTS of oil. I mean Lots. They asked hard or soft, and I opted for hard. It was really just a lot of rubbing and sliding their hands all over me. I was naked on the table, and uncovered. My therapists were Daniella and Samantha. They talked to each other a lot in Spanish, while I laid there. Very friendly.

About 15 minutes on my back side, before the flip. 10 minutes of rubbing on the front side, before the options question. I chose wisely and all were satisfied with the outcome. I'd repeat if I was in the neighborhood. Samantha is in her mid 30s I suppose. Daniella is late 20s and a little heavier than I like, but she was very nice an attentive. Shower was offered, but I passed. She used a warm towel to wipe a lot of the oil off.

Dr Black Cock
11-14-10, 15:11
Any of you mongers have info on an Indian mp or provider? I have this insatiable hunger for one and can't even google up anything except indian head massage!

Ovrdrive
11-15-10, 11:58
Looking for a place or provider that does a "Russian" finish. Any advise?

Nighthawk55
11-15-10, 16:11
Any of you mongers have info on an Indian mp or provider? I have this insatiable hunger for one and can't even google up anything except indian head massage!Native or Punjabi?

Yoni Sniffer
11-15-10, 20:37
Has anyone had any experience at 3111 W Lawrence? I may have the exact address wrong, but it's something like that.

By the way, I recently visited 4014 N Western Ave. I had a good massage but no finish. I was disappointed. The massage should be outstanding if there is no HE.

YS

JoeWeezer
11-15-10, 21:57
There's a masseuse named Neeva who advertises on the usual sites. A google search of "neeva massage chicago" should do the trick.

I'd be interested in hearing a review if you take the plunge.

Any of you mongers have info on an Indian mp or provider? I have this insatiable hunger for one and can't even google up anything except indian head massage!

Wesley Pipes
11-15-10, 22:12
Just FYI I have read some pretty good reviews on her from another site, no FS but nude massage and does get the job done.

Toosweet1975
11-16-10, 03:39
Went to Massage Spa and Therapy on Peterson just East of Kimball. Never really noticed them before until the past few days. Kinda of a tricky setup. The entrance is is in the back of a lobby where other medical offices are located. I walked into a dentist office and asked if the Acupuncture office was here. The pointed me in the right direction, but could tell by the tone of their voice, they no what happens there.

Two on Korean ladies on duty, one in 40s not much to look at, the other CeeCee mid 30's with a nice rake and slim built. She said they are real, but later found out for myself they're store bought.

Paid. 70 for the hr with TS. Standard TS with attention to right spots. Not shy about cleaning you good. Massage was actually very good considering I prefer firm sports massage. Got the kinks out from the back really good. No teasing or roaming done. Flip I was not expecting anything by got standard HE for. 4. Able to sample her store bought gems with some persuasion. Nice and tasty. Overall a good experience, will consider repeat if around the area.

CDTI went to the Therapy Spa a little east of kimball on peterson. Park in the back right by the medical offices. You will see the neon lights. Saw cici, Paid. 70 for the hr with TS. She didn't miss a spot. She is pretty talkative. Massage was very good. Very hard, specially in the lower back area. On the flip, she finished me off. Slight teasing during the massage. Made sure I was comfortable all the time. Tipped 5. Will repeat. Very low key. She said they like it like that.

Wirelessone
11-16-10, 04:56
Would explain why an ATF for us long time mongers moved to another spa and suddenly wanted more $$$ for the same acts. Hell, I was about to tell her I'm not trying to fund that kid of hers continued college education but alas I will join her at her new place.

http://www.cityofchicago.org/city/en/depts/bacp/supp_info/weekly_hearing_schedules.html[/QUOTE]

Cakelover
11-16-10, 10:41
Hey, anyone have any info on Dee Dee from Body and soul? Where did she go? My ATF has gone, where to?

Would explain why an ATF for us long time mongers moved to another spa and suddenly wanted more $$$ for the same acts. Hell, I was about to tell her I'm not trying to fund that kid of hers continued college education but alas I will join her at her new place.

http://www.cityofchicago.org/city/en/depts/bacp/supp_info/weekly_hearing_schedules.html[/QUOTE]

Nighthawk55
11-16-10, 11:08
Would explain why an ATF for us long time mongers moved to another spa and suddenly wanted more $$$ for the same acts. Hell, I was about to tell her I'm not trying to fund that kid of hers continued college education but alas I will join her at her new place.I am pretty sure I know what ATF you are talking about. She and I have discussed the situation in detail and she realizes the heat is on and her days in the business are numbered. It isn't worth the risk to make $30 on a HJ anymore. And "new customers" at a new location mean new risks.

Make no doubt about it. The City of Chicago is making a quiet effort to close all extra-service spas. They are methodically closing them all. They are not necessarily closing them with prostitution stings, because it is easier to close them with license violations.

It would seem to me that the reoccurring hearings are simply a stalling tactic. A place gets busted and the "owner" delays, delays & delays until the hearing officer gives up and closes them down. You will notice that while Elegant kept showing up over and over again, it was still the same case number referenced.

So. Once a place shows up on that list, it is getting closed. It is only a matter of time.

I knew things were getting serious when Gunnison showed up on the list. That place has been around FOREVER.

Eddinger
11-16-10, 12:46
So. Once a place shows up on that list, it is getting closed. It is only a matter of time.

There are a lot on that list. , oki doki, sunkiss, angel, one mag spa, senina, relax, Cancun spa. Pretty crazy.

Chamber
11-17-10, 06:06
Went on a mini-tour of the Devon / Cali area last night, and here's what ended up happening:

The discreet spot over on Peterson was action packed with folks being turned away. Apparently, it pays to call ahead, so I made not of their number as it's different than the one listed on Google. (I'll share, BTW.) Drove past Claudia's which was shut down for the night, and Yang's which was shut down for good. Almost gave up when I decided to give Devon a try. A little pricey ($) , but I was well taken care of. Friendly, flirty girl who was stacked to say the least.

One question for you guys. When they start asking about other spots you frequent, how much do you share?

Dr Black Cock
11-17-10, 10:43
Hell bro, it don't matter to me.

Native or Punjabi?

Dr Black Cock
11-17-10, 10:45
There's a masseuse named Neeva who advertises on the usual sites. A google search of "neeva massage chicago" should do the trick.

I'd be interested in hearing a review if you take the plunge. I'll take a plunge. Thanks bro. How about any mp?

Nighthawk55
11-17-10, 12:27
http://www.cityofchicago.org/city/en/depts/bacp/provdrs/edu/news/2010/oct/bacp_budget_statement2011.html

BACP formed a task force made up of BACP, the CPD and the Vice Control Section of the Chicago Police Department and the Department of Law to identify and shut down massage establishments used as prostitution and / or human trafficking networks in Chicago.

As a result the number of prosecutions brought against massage establishments has increased. This year, BACP initiated over 40 revocation cases against massage establishments for prostitution and other violations, compared to two cases in 2009. * Massage establishment license revocations are posted on our website.

Amraam
11-17-10, 16:32
There are a lot on that list. , oki doki, sunkiss, angel, one mag spa, senina, relax, Cancun spa. Pretty crazy.Say it ain't so, about Sunkiss. I thought they managed to stay just on the legal side of the line. It would be a shame to see them go.

Nudus81
11-17-10, 16:43
Went to see Niko for lunch today. She is definitely a GFE. Started with great conversation, massage, DFK, then BBBJ, DATY, RIM, . Outstanding experience. She could be habit forming. She enjoys what she does and talked pretty openly about it.

Also, found out the Willowbrook Nazi, is not taking new clients but will stake them via referrals from well established clients. I guess there is too much Leo. Niko also talk about how good of a manager he is and that he takes very good care of them, which is why she likes coming to Chicago.

If I had the cash, I'd go back again today!

Dangerously
11-17-10, 19:57
One question for you guys. When they start asking about other spots you frequent, how much do you share? Nothing.

When I am in the suburbs, I tell them that I usually go to Chinatown. When in the City, I tell them I'm usually in the Western suburbs.

Friendofjill
11-17-10, 20:16
Just thought it was funny. Poor Kathleen C. Tried to give herself a little spa day and rated the place 1 star.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/haiku-spa-chicago-2

"it is very odd. They only take cash."

Heh.

pompano69
11-17-10, 20:54
Hahaha thank you for making my night.

Just thought it was funny. Poor Kathleen C. Tried to give herself a little spa day and rated the place 1 star.

Heh.

Wesley Pipes
11-18-10, 00:14
Has anyone been here before? Is the tantra massage worth it? Any detail would be greatly appreciated. I would hate to drive to far for an ordinary rubdown. They advertise on BP.

www.amazingtouchwellness.webs.com

Experience of sensual touch!

Whether you're looking to relieve stress, lower your blood pressure, or you're interested in getting some much needed relaxation.

Our Beautiful trained staff will see to it that you leave feeling rested, renewed, and energized.

&9829;.&9829;

1-hour Therapeutic $55.

90-minute Therapeutic $80.

4-Hand (2 therapists) Therapeutic $110.

1-hour Tantra $120.

Table Shower & regular shower available-no additional charge

Lanky43
11-18-10, 00:23
Guys,

Coming in town soon, for a conference in the O'Hare area. Would like to check out some AMPs close to there in that my schedule is tight. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Chamber
11-18-10, 06:55
Went last night to visit our friends near Foster and Western thanks to some endorsement from some fine gents on the board. This was my first experience with an apartment, so I was extra cautious (checked the bathroom, checked the closet, etc. All very discreetly). When it got time for business, I can honestly say, I had the best massage experience so far from this place. At. 30, you can't beat the price either. This latina was tiny, but she worked out some muscle tension I didn't even realize was there. Even with a generous tip, I still came out paying less than I have in the past. I'll definitely be back.

Nudus81
11-18-10, 11:14
I got a lot of PMs on this posting. If you haven't been accepted by the Willowbrook Nazi, you probably won't unitl the uncle LEO settles down. I will not make a referral for you unless we have exchanged reliable information via PM in the past. So you regulars, please do your homework and stop sending me PMs. My fellow senior friends, NIKO is a must go see. So if the Nazi knows you, call and make an appointment today. Treat her well, and protect her from potential LEO issues. Niko / Nico is someone we want coming back to Chicago regularly.

Went to see Niko for lunch today. She is definitely a GFE. Started with great conversation, massage, DFK, then BBBJ, DATY, RIM, . Outstanding experience. She could be habit forming. She enjoys what she does and talked pretty openly about it.

Also, found out the Willowbrook Nazi, is not taking new clients but will stake them via referrals from well established clients. I guess there is too much Leo. Niko also talk about how good of a manager he is and that he takes very good care of them, which is why she likes coming to Chicago.

If I had the cash, I'd go back again today!

Lady Luck
11-18-10, 13:28
Does anyone have any information about this provider? She advertises in Eros under the massage section. I can't seem to find any information on her anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Wirelessone
11-18-10, 14:10
But there were too many spa's that opened up as Chicago went from literally none to 40 plus, especially increased spa's in Chinatown and near south side. So closures had to happen, kinda like DuPage County was overwhelmed with spa's back in the late 80's and 90's. Ahh Spa 34, rip.

We will see where the new mayor and police chief put our tax dollars to work.

On a side note, I reviewed the new TSA groin pat down procedures with the ATF mentioned below last nite, she was not hiding any unauthorized items in her biker shorts, I then cleared her for takeoff. LOL.

http://www.cityofchicago.org/city/en/depts/bacp/provdrs/edu/news/2010/oct/bacp_budget_statement2011.html

BACP formed a task force made up of BACP, the CPD and the Vice Control Section of the Chicago Police Department and the Department of Law to identify and shut down massage establishments used as prostitution and / or human trafficking networks in Chicago.

As a result the number of prosecutions brought against massage establishments has increased. This year, BACP initiated over 40 revocation cases against massage establishments for prostitution and other violations, compared to two cases in 2009. * Massage establishment license revocations are posted on our website.

Pickles13
11-18-10, 16:43

Heh. LOL. That is awesome. Judging by her photo, she looks about as naive as anyone. Typical suburbanite broad who lives / works downtown and thinks she's a "city girl" now.

Nomyud1981
11-18-10, 17:30
My God Niko is absolutely an absolutely amazing gal from Las Vegas and you'd be best not to miss her, she'll be in town until the end of thanksgiving and just like Nudus I will see if I can get another visit in the budget O_o.

PS. Big plus if you can speak Japanese.

I got a lot of PMs on this posting. If you haven't been accepted by the Willowbrook Nazi, you probably won't unitl the uncle LEO settles down. I will not make a referral for you unless we have exchanged reliable information via PM in the past. So you regulars, please do your homework and stop sending me PMs. My fellow senior friends, NIKO is a must go see. So if the Nazi knows you, call and make an appointment today. Treat her well, and protect her from potential LEO issues. Niko / Nico is someone we want coming back to Chicago regularly.

Nomyud1981
11-18-10, 17:56
Very rarely do you see the Nazi bring in a Japanese gal, last I remember was Yuki but she was simply a Chinese girl that had lived in Japan.

Niko is an amazing Korean / JP mix and she def is the model in the studio pic the S. N. Often posts on various sites. Opened the door and saw her in that amazing neon green / pink bikini. Heaven.

Nudius's post was very accurate. Lets hope she doesn't settle down in Las Vegas and give up this part time job :O

Bhorg
11-19-10, 00:36
Has anyone been here before? Is the tantra massage worth it? Any detail would be greatly appreciated. I would hate to drive to far for an ordinary rubdown. They advertise on BP.

Yeah, I was there a few weeks ago. I paid for 60 minutes, basically got more like 40. Asked for table shower, was given a little bit of a run around, and told that standing shower could be used instead.

Staff was super nice. Massage was mediocre. Extras seemed. . . I dunno, but I felt a little odd about the set up, despite how sweet the staff was. Provider was Michelle, who's picture is in many of the adds. Photo is accurate. Pretty mediocre looking, but had a big belly. Overall, very friendly, pleasant, chatty, but basically amateur hour with massage.

There is a truth to MPs that the nicer the provider the worse they look. However the other truth. The worse they look the better the massage, was not the case here.

They seem to have a few new providers there, so YMMV with different girls.

Alterxxx
11-19-10, 01:39

CDTHmmmm. Sounds like Cici from south side place that was closed a little while back. Wonder if she is the same.

Toosweet1975
11-19-10, 02:48
Hmmmm. Sounds like Cici from south side place that was closed a little while back. Wonder if she is the same.She is not the same Cici from Elegant.

Juggy Gales
11-19-10, 04:01
Was looking for a Massage and ended up calling

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/taste-of-passion-european-full-of-sensuality-massage-satisfying-all-five-senses-25/6717499

Incall at a hotel off 90 and arlington heights road. Had a 4 call system due to running a little late. Got a call with room number and went in, was a little skeptical at first but all I can say I left very happy and money well spent.

Girl was a 7/10 but was of european descent. I would reccomend if your looking for an EMP.

Ceol123
11-19-10, 11:14
I have been there twice now; once with Jazmine and last week with Marie for her special "Lingerie massage." As you might expect the lingerie massage was pretty lackluster. Marie is hot alright but seemed uncomfortable wearing lingerie and doesn't seemed to really like her job. You can PM me for details. Jazmine gave a better massage over all but not by much.

I too asked for a table shower from Marie who didn't really want to because, as it turns out, the table shower room is only slightly bigger than the table and the room is freezing! Marie didn't want to get her feet wet or really have to do anything else in there. She told me more a few times that most guys just use the stand up shower. I would not repeat although, because I live so close, and am foolish, I am going to go there one more time and check out Yumi. I let ya know what happens.

Yeah, I was there a few weeks ago. I paid for 60 minutes, basically got more like 40. Asked for table shower, was given a little bit of a run around, and told that standing shower could be used instead.

Staff was super nice. Massage was mediocre. Extras seemed. . . I dunno, but I felt a little odd about the set up, despite how sweet the staff was. Provider was Michelle, who's picture is in many of the adds. Photo is accurate. Pretty mediocre looking, but had a big belly. Overall, very friendly, pleasant, chatty, but basically amateur hour with massage.

There is a truth to MPs that the nicer the provider the worse they look. However the other truth. The worse they look the better the massage, was not the case here.

They seem to have a few new providers there, so YMMV with different girls.

Stevo1414
11-19-10, 17:43
First off, thanks to everyone who gave me advice on good places to go in China town. I will eventually try them all but for now I just had enough spare change to try Senina. Senina was honestly one of the newest and cleanest mp's I've been to. It was so new that I almost felt classy. Almost LOL. Paid for a full hour massage and actually got a little over an hour which was nice. Given the option of ts before or after massage and the ts is very, very thorough. The massage itself was mediocre, but I did leave happy. So no complaints. The only negative I can think of about this mp is that it is on a VERY crowded street. If you are not asian you stick out like a sore thumb and everyone knows what you are there for. So you better be ok with 50 old asian people glowering at you as you walk towards the mp.

Ghostface89
11-19-10, 19:57

As a result the number of prosecutions brought against massage establishments has increased. This year, BACP initiated over 40 revocation cases against massage establishments for prostitution and other violations, compared to two cases in 2009. * Massage establishment license revocations are posted on our website. Where is there any credible evidence of "human trafficking" in Chicago? Point me to just one case with conviction, please. (No, I don't count black pimps with their home grown "ho's". I mean this sci-fi international, global female running uber-conspiracy.)

The "human trafficking" scare of this decade is similar to the "satanic ritual abuse" scare of the 80s. That one turned out to be 99% plus wishful thinking that made big bucks for the experts, hypnotherapists, and de-programmers and was fodder for countless Opra-esque talk TV programs.

Such hysteria and political posturing needs to be exposed for the garbage it truly is. Getting the public to swallow this propaganda keeps billions of tax dollars flowing to politicians and the social worker types.

Tom Dart : Put up or shut up!

Khai Yai
11-20-10, 15:10
Where is there any credible evidence of "human trafficking" in Chicago? Point me to just one case with conviction, please. (No, I don't count black pimps with their home grown "ho's". I mean this sci-fi international, global female running uber-conspiracy.)

The "human trafficking" scare of this decade is similar to the "satanic ritual abuse" scare of the 80s. That one turned out to be 99% plus wishful thinking that made big bucks for the experts, hypnotherapists, and de-programmers and was fodder for countless Opra-esque talk TV programs.

Such hysteria and political posturing needs to be exposed for the garbage it truly is. Getting the public to swallow this propaganda keeps billions of tax dollars flowing to politicians and the social worker types.

Tom Dart : Put up or shut up! Did you see any Black owned businesses on the list of these massage establishments.

Member #5121
11-20-10, 15:49
Juggy. How accurate were the photo's and was it a real massage, or FS?

Guys are welcome to PM me for massage info in the Milwuakee / Chicago area. Cheers!

Was looking for a Massage and ended up calling

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/taste-of-passion-european-full-of-sensuality-massage-satisfying-all-five-senses-25/6717499

Incall at a hotel off 90 and arlington heights road. Had a 4 call system due to running a little late. Got a call with room number and went in, was a little skeptical at first but all I can say I left very happy and money well spent.

Girl was a 7/10 but was of european descent. I would reccomend if your looking for an EMP.

Aplayfulone
11-21-10, 21:11
After reading through this blog, I am wondering whether or not the women who serve as AMP's take safe sex precautions. While I know that HIV transmission through oral sex is pretty low risk, I have read more than several reports of guys going "downtown" before FS with condom to wonder just how safe oral sex with an AMP worker might be. Do the owners of these AMP's make certain that their workers are tested on a frequent basis and that they use condoms when providing FS. Obviously, a rub and tug is the ultimate safe sex, but when tempted for more just wondering whether or not temptation should be pretty much resisted.

Since this post is not "about" any particular AMP, I assume that it is not breaking the rules regarding what explicitly goes on at any particular AMP.

Neeva
11-21-10, 21:47
Have you ever wondered what the package insert means by not 100% safe against stds?

Between possible rips, tears, slips, etcetra of the condom theres aslo the fact that the HIV virus is small enough that it can penetrate through a condom.

The difference between HIV and AIDS is when the HIV virus becomes active, and is no longer dormant it's considered to be AIDS.

Enjoy your new-found knowledge!

After reading through this blog, I am wondering whether or not the women who serve as AMP's take safe sex precautions. While I know that HIV transmission through oral sex is pretty low risk, I have read more than several reports of guys going "downtown" before FS with condom to wonder just how safe oral sex with an AMP worker might be. Do the owners of these AMP's make certain that their workers are tested on a frequent basis and that they use condoms when providing FS. Obviously, a rub and tug is the ultimate safe sex, but when tempted for more just wondering whether or not temptation should be pretty much resisted.

Since this post is not "about" any particular AMP, I assume that it is not breaking the rules regarding what explicitly goes on at any particular AMP.

Nudus81
11-22-10, 10:55
There is an STD forum, so this isn't the place to discuss your STD questions. You can go to the other thread or go to a reputable medical site such as Mayo Clinic, the CDC or the Medhelp. Com However, there is no way HIV can pentrate a properly used latex condom. As for your other concerns, it is far less likely to get an STD when receiving oral. Once you start down the unprotected sex route your risk will increase substantially.

When you choose to become a hobbyist, you are accepting all the risks that come with it.

Have you ever wondered what the package insert means by not 100% safe against stds?

Between possible rips, tears, slips, etcetra of the condom theres aslo the fact that the HIV virus is small enough that it can penetrate through a condom.

The difference between HIV and AIDS is when the HIV virus becomes active, and is no longer dormant it's considered to be AIDS.

Zeuss
11-22-10, 11:39
Anyone else find it interesting that a brand new member's first post was answered by another brand new member's first post?

I'm just sayin'

Joined 11/21/2010.

Since this post is not "about" any particular AMP, I assume that it is not breaking the rules regarding what explicitly goes on at any particular AMP. Joined 11/17/2010.

Nighthawk55
11-22-10, 11:57
Do the owners of these AMP's make certain that their workers are tested on a frequent basis and that they use condoms when providing FS. Are you kidding me? The owners of these establishments don't care one bit about the staff or the customers. You can be assured they do not spend one second concerning themselves about any of this nonsense. All they worry about is a) collecting their cash and be) continuing to collect their cash.

Are you really seriously thinking there is anything else going on? They are concerned with customer safety? Come on! You can't actually think they care!

Aplayfulone
11-22-10, 22:04
Are you kidding me? The owners of these establishments don't care one bit about the staff or the customers. You can be assured they do not spend one second concerning themselves about any of this nonsense. All they worry about is a) collecting their cash and be) continuing to collect their cash.

Are you really seriously thinking there is anything else going on? They are concerned with customer safety? Come on! You can't actually think they care! My original question was actually one aimed at assessing risk. Not at learning about the facts regarding STD's. If you read my question, it is clear that I was familiar with the fact that oral sex carries less risk than unprotected vaginal sex. But risk remains. And given the frequency with which I have read of others on this site going "downtown" I simply wanted to find out if they know more than I do. In this case, whether the workers at AMP's are regularly tested for STD's, or test themselves out of a sense of self-protection. If I had invested the money in establishing a sex business to which I wanted repeat clientele to visit, then I certainly would not want it to become a hot bed of HIV transmission. On the other hand, you may be right and they may not actually give a fuck. I just wanted a sense from heads more experienced than mine so that I could accurately assess the risk factor. Not receive a lesson on the facts of STD's.

I have no clue who Neeva is nor why she / he has chosen to give abstinence education advice on this site.

Past Tense
11-23-10, 18:36
Everything has some risk, from walking the street at night, to touching a door knob to opening a door to eating in a restasurant to having sex with another human being. All I can say is that in 12 years of hobbying I have never contracted an STD and only know of one guy who did. He got the clap from One of the Romainian girls from Foxy Lady prior to 2000.

Nighthawk55
11-24-10, 11:24
If I had invested the money in establishing a sex business to which I wanted repeat clientele to visit, then I certainly would not want it to become a hot bed of HIV transmission.

Are you serious? Could you possibly be this dense?

This isn't some fantasy "Night Shift" world where Massage establishments offer health insurance and retirement plans.

The owners of these establishments don't give a flying phuck. They are not "investing in a business". They are operating an illegal enterprise for maximum profit.

Where do you expect the payment of the doctors to come from?

Here is te bottom line. When you go get a massage, the house charges $40 / half hour, $60 / hour. The massage therapist get $15/20 plus tips. Noting else happens. No dental plan. No short term dis plan.

I really find it tough to believe you were wondering about this. Did you grow up in Mayberry?

Aplayfulone
11-24-10, 21:05
Are you serious? Could you possibly be this dense?

This isn't some fantasy "Night Shift" world where Massage establishments offer health insurance and retirement plans.

The owners of these establishments don't give a flying phuck. They are not "investing in a business". They are operating an illegal enterprise for maximum profit.

Where do you expect the payment of the doctors to come from?

Here is te bottom line. When you go get a massage, the house charges $40 / half hour, $60 / hour. The massage therapist get $15/20 plus tips. Noting else happens. No dental plan. No short term dis plan.

I really find it tough to believe you were wondering about this. Did you grow up in Mayberry? I would like to thank Past Tense for his response.

If persons reading this board did not know that Nighthawk is an asshole, they surely know now. He misreads my original question. Then goes fucking crazy over the top with a second response that insults someone who simply asked a question about risk. Yes, they have invested in a business. They pay rent or own property, they purchase equipment and supplies, they presumably / possibly pay off police and organized crime, they have a marketing strategy (whether that is word of mouth or ads in Craigs List or specials that they run on the weekends), they presumably have an interest to maintain long-term clients to keep that $40/$60 per hour per massage coming in on a regular basis. As I admitted, I had no idea whether or not they did not give a fuck about the std / hiv status of their workers or whether or not they had their workers get tested at a "public" health clinic on a regular basis. That they might have their workers tested in order to protect their business / profits/$40 or $60 per hour per massage is surely not a naive supposition. Perhaps you get your rocks off on writing derogatory comments on the web. Hopefully others on this site do not.

LapDogg
11-24-10, 21:53
Here is te bottom line. When you go get a massage, the house charges $40 / half hour, $60 / hour. The massage therapist get $15/20 plus tips. Noting else happens. No dental plan. No short term dis plan. Well, it's a good thing for them that we now have Obamacare to look forward to (does government health care include dental, Hmmmm.). Certainly, Obamacare will reduce the risk and we will then all feel safe in this hobby, knowing that we will never need to fear another STD at any establishment. Though I really don't understand the original question from Aplayfulone as you can't typically get STD's simply from a massage. Anything else would be illegal and I'm sure that a proprietor of one of these fine establishments would fire any employee that would do anything illegal.

Chitown Clown
11-25-10, 01:31
I went to Oki Doki over the summer and had a decent (if standard) experience. I went back a couple weeks ago, and didn't exactly have a bad experience, but it was pretty mediocre.

When I arrived, things looked promising. There were three young-ish, cute-ish women in the front sitting area. One took my money ($60 / hour + $10 for TS, which always bugs me) , and led me back to one of their well appointed rooms. She told me to get ready, and left.

A few minutes later, there's a knock at the door. It's not the woman who led me back, and not any of the others either. Instead, it's a much older, much less attractive woman. Maybe I should have said something, but I forged ahead.

The table shower was fine. The massage was decent, although kind of uneven. When it came time to wrap things up, there wasn't a lot of talking about it, which I liked. She just confirmed what I wanted and got to work. Uninspired, but okay.

Afterwards, I tipped the standard. 4, and she got really angry, explaining that they "charged".6. This was odd for several reasons. First, it was. 4 the last time I was there. Second, there was no discussion about this during the perfunctory 'negotiation. ' And finally, I have never in my life encountered a massage provider who described herself or the establishment as "charging" for the tip-related services.

I told her what I had paid before, and that I didn't bring any more with me (which was true). She stopped complaining, but was clearly still annoyed.

I might give it another shot if I'm really hard up, but will probably return to more reliable options.

Member #2429
11-25-10, 13:52
So I called one of tha AMPs listed in Backpages after calling two separate providers that gave me directions to the same place. Lake St. & Bloomingdale Road. Is any one familiar with that place? Moving on. I called up the AMP and she gave me an intersection. I get to the intersection and make the call again. She tells me buzzer number and apt. Number. However, there are two or three apt. Buildings. I got lucky and chose the correct building. I was welcomed by a not so bad looking Thai woman. I say that cause it's hit or miss with these places. I was real lucky a few years back and found a pretty young girl who carried on like a novice. I've also walked away from places that had grandma working.

So this Thai chick leads me to the cold bedroom. As I made my way, I noticed a paper like patrician with what looked to be mammasan on a couch / bed? The room was cold as was the massage. Her name is Boona I believe. As I said, the massage was weak and didn't last long. From my neck to my ankles, about 6 minutes. Then the flip. She wipes me down from my chest to my tool, as I refused the shower. She gets to work right away with a teasing BBBJ. She is slick with applying the rain coat, making it feel like she just plops her mouth on the knob. After about five minutes of a decent job, she asks me to return the favor. I'm wondering if I should be getting paid at this point. I'm am restricted during my penetration as she has some issue with her hip on her left side. The surgical scar on her hip confirms it. She does however do a great job treating you as royalty and she really worked hard getting me off. I give her an E for effort.

Nighthawk55
11-26-10, 21:31
If persons reading this board did not know that Nighthawk is an asshole, they surely know now. He misreads my original question. Then goes fucking crazy over the top with a second response that insults someone who simply asked a question about risk. Well first of all Mr. 3 Posts, if you keep coming here asking stupid naive questions you will find I am not the only asshole here. Secondly, I am sure the owner of Elegant is beside himself after losing his multi-dollar investment in 2x4s and plywood.

Don't be so stupid. These guys can and are closed by the cops almost daily. If you honestly think they care about anything other than raking in cash as quickly as possible and nothing else, you might not be cut out for this hobby.

Perhaps the problem is you are posting in the Chicago section, and what you meant to do is post in the section discussing Fantasyland.

Aplayfulone
11-27-10, 01:42
Well first of all Mr. 3 Posts, if you keep coming here asking stupid naive questions you will find I am not the only asshole here. Secondly, I am sure the owner of Elegant is beside himself after losing his multi-dollar investment in 2x4s and plywood.

Don't be so stupid. These guys can and are closed by the cops almost daily. If you honestly think they care about anything other than raking in cash as quickly as possible and nothing else, you might not be cut out for this hobby.

Perhaps the problem is you are posting in the Chicago section, and what you meant to do is post in the section discussing Fantasyland. This will be my last comment on this matter and probably my last post on this board. The only appropriate response to persons acting like belligerent assholes is to call them on it when they are acting like belligerent assholes. Others who post on this board must decide if that is the tone of conversation that they support and welcome. If Nighthawk did not like my original post, he could have ignored it. It was not addressed to him. It did not concern him in any personal way. Yet he chose to respond with insults to the posting. And he seems to think that his role on this board is of such authority that he can act like an asshole whenever he likes.

Evidently he is not a very bright asshole at that. He uses the example of Elegant to prove his case that these AMP's could not possibly be concerned with maintaining long term clients. I have gone back to the beginning of this forum and discovered a posting regarding Elegant dated 06/03/07. I assume that Elegant may have been in business for a good length of time prior to that date. There are also posts dated from 07 regarding Relax and AJ Salon and Senina. The fact that the City of Chicago has recently used business licensing violations to close down a bunch of massage parlors does not disprove the fact that many of these AMPs have existed for many years and supposedly / possibly have kept regular clients over those many years.

Pegleg
11-27-10, 13:46
Been to Lavish a couple of times in the last few months. I hadn't been there for a while and always enjoyed visiting there until late last summer. The mt's have definitely gone down in quality, IMHO, so after a couple of lackluster visits, I've decided to move on. Still looking for that hot latina experience though, several of which I was able to enjoy at Lavish until the aforementioned "late last summer".

Stay safe out there, fellow mongers, especially in the current mindset.

Pl

Nighthawk55
11-27-10, 17:20
This will be my last comment on this matter and probably my last post on this board.I'm sure your input will be missed by the community as a whole.

Evidently he is not a very bright asshole at that. He uses the example of Elegant to prove his case that these AMP's could not possibly be concerned with maintaining long term clients. I have gone back to the beginning of this forum and discovered a posting regarding Elegant dated 06/03/07. I assume that Elegant may have been in business for a good length of time prior to that date. There are also posts dated from 07 regarding Relax and AJ Salon and Senina. I have literally spent thousands of dollars at Elegant and Relax, so I am fully aware of their business practices. Relax management's "care and concern for the customer" extended to not encouraging their girls to fuck them (but, of course, not outright banning it). Nobody who spent 5 minutes at Elegant with their eyes open would mistakenly think the owner gave a crap about anything but making money.

I am sure the forum at large is going to miss your major contributions of douche-baggery. For that, I apologize to the rest of the forum.

Pna
11-27-10, 18:45
Saw an ad on BP today for a new spa in Lyons! Could just be a jackshack, but maybe Lyons is going to start making a comeback after a LOOOONG absence. Oldtimers will rmember Lyons's heyday.

I'm certainly going to swing by and have a look, and for. 6 probably TOFTT. Will report back. Redacted text of ad and link below:

Allow one of us to caress and pamper you to make you feel special. We specialize in the art of seduction, full body rubs. SPECIAL $59HOUR REG. $65 an hr and $90 for 90 min. So come and experience ultimate pleasure. Our passions are wild and my imagination is endless. Call today 708-770-XXXX or walk in XXXX ogden ave, lyons, il 60534

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-massage-spa59-hour-20/6911729

HenrySmall
11-28-10, 02:14
Stopped into New Hope on Lincoln this weekend. Although Saturday is usually her day off, I got Anna who was working since the Spa was closed on Thursday. Was in a hurry so only took hh and no ts. Ts facility does lok nice though, and since I will repeat I'll have to check that out next time. Positive reviews of Anna echoed her for sure. Nice massage using arms elbows etc. Medium hard. No additional negotiation. Good job on the flip. Overall, very nice and personable. I can see why Anna is recommended. HH $.4 + $.4 gratuity.

Cheers

Al Melrose
11-28-10, 04:03
Saw an ad on BP today for a new spa in Lyons! Could just be a jackshack, but maybe Lyons is going to start making a comeback after a LOOOONG absence. Oldtimers will rmember Lyons's heyday.

I'm certainly going to swing by and have a look, and for. 6 probably TOFTT. Will report back. Redacted text of ad and link below:

Allow one of us to caress and pamper you to make you feel special. We specialize in the art of seduction, full body rubs. SPECIAL $59HOUR REG. $65 an hr and $90 for 90 min. So come and experience ultimate pleasure. Our passions are wild and my imagination is endless. Call today 708-770-XXXX or walk in XXXX ogden ave, lyons, il 60534

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-massage-spa59-hour-20/6911729I think I have seen that picture somewhere before. No way that is the actual line-up of providers.

PussyPoker
11-28-10, 13:56
I think I have seen that picture somewhere before. No way that is the actual line-up of providers.Pics are of the Philly Eagles cheerleaders

Nighthawk55
11-28-10, 18:29
Where is there any credible evidence of "human trafficking" in Chicago? Point me to just one case with conviction, please.

Tom Dart : Put up or shut up! Http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/28/opinion/28kristof.html

I'm sure it happens, but I would expect it at the Apts not the AMPs. If a girl has her own apartment, no trafficking. If she lives where she works it is a little more dubious.

Mishima
11-28-10, 19:48
Hi Guys:

I went to Haiku last week (11 am), met a old Asian girl. It Looks like a legit place to me, even some users got luck before (Please PM if you have suggestion.) Massage is bad from my MT.

Senina is closed for few months. Owner probably having a vacation. I don't know where all these girls go. But I haven't been there since it was busted. To me, all girls there are either too old or lack of talent.

I went to Gurnee Mills mall two days ago. And called a AMP I found at BP. The girl answered my phone confirmed with me that I was going to place at Gurnee, so sounds like it is a agency and it has other locations. 40 minutes massage ask for $120 in a apartment! (pricey for a massage, so.) Did anyone try this service before? Please PM.

I went to Salt lake city few weeks ago, to my surprise, there are many legal MPs. Most MTs in this business are young girls (some are even college students). There is always a big mirror in the massage room and girls wearing bikini during session. Man, this is what I am looking for.

NWBurbGuy
11-29-10, 12:14
I've been to AOL twice now in November. First was back in the first week of the month. Got a little spinner named Julisa (sp?) Almost a decent actual massage, she had very strong hands for a little girl. For options, I overpaid $ for a nude HJ job. However, she did get fully nude, allowed some roaming and really took her time. I asked about more and she said I should come prepared next time.

So, on the next time (last week wed) , I was prepared. Drew stephanie this time. Her massage was much lighter, at times not much more than a back scratch, but I didn't' complain. Paid nice attention to the back door. My preparation was for nothing. Was shut out for anything more than a nude HJ, which she also made me prepay (I hate that). And then, nude really only meant topless. It was quick, not even time to roam. Kind of mechanical and she stood so far down I couldn't even touch her.

I'd go back for Julisa, but not for stephanie.

NWBG.

PS. I had been to Tropical a few times before and saw Jackal (sp?) and had a GREAT time, any idea where she turned up?

Antonio
11-29-10, 13:51
I've picked up a couple of bedbug bites in the past 10 days, and was just wondering if anyone else out there has gotten any at a AMP or an Asian apartment. I know some of you will make wise-ass, yuk-yuk comments, but I'm serious about trying to track down the source. Will share my suspicions with anyone who wishes to pm me.

Pna
11-29-10, 16:32

I'm certainly going to swing by and have a look, and for. 6 probably TOFTT. Will report back.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-massage-spa59-hour-20/6911729OK, went by there, and it looks like the place is still under construction. No sign, in fact the sign from the realty that used to be there is still up (or at least the same one that google streets shows). Tried the phone number and got a blind voicemail box. Didn't see anyone inside (blinds were open) , but the lights were on. If I catch someone home, I'll post about it.

Yoni Sniffer
11-30-10, 00:29
I drove out to Carpentersville because I called them and they were very friendly and didn't mind chatting. Much different than what I find in Chicago. I had a massage from Katie. It was very good. Long, slow strokes with medium pressure, just as I like. I knew it was going to be fun soon after she started touching me. Massaging my balls while I was face down is a good sign of things to come and sure enough, I wasn't disappointed. The massage was $46 plus a well-deserved tip.

YS

Nomyud1981
11-30-10, 00:43
Made another visit to Niko today. Just can't get enough of her. Probably the best service with a nice chat and friendly atmosphere. Good news is she might be moving over to the Chicagoland area next year which would be very. Very good for all of us.

Tkeung32
11-30-10, 00:54
I've picked up a couple of bedbug bites in the past 10 days, and was just wondering if anyone else out there has gotten any at a AMP or an Asian apartment. I know some of you will make wise-ass, yuk-yuk comments, but I'm serious about trying to track down the source. Will share my suspicions with anyone who wishes to pm me.I haven't got that issue, been around couple place. Mostly one for sure, pm if need info

Gopher88
11-30-10, 15:50
Made another visit to Niko today. Just can't get enough of her. Probably the best service with a nice chat and friendly atmosphere. Good news is she might be moving over to the Chicagoland area next year which would be very. Very good for all of us.OMG I love that show. Wish we had a soup place around Chicago. Maybe next to a AMP. Tell me about Niko the Soup Nazi. And why she's called that? Thanks

Gopher88
11-30-10, 15:54
I've picked up a couple of bedbug bites in the past 10 days, and was just wondering if anyone else out there has gotten any at a AMP or an Asian apartment. I know some of you will make wise-ass, yuk-yuk comments, but I'm serious about trying to track down the source. Will share my suspicions with anyone who wishes to pm me.Where abouts do you go? Also I heard Sennia's has shut down for awile Vacation?

Nighthawk55
11-30-10, 16:04
Tell me about Niko the Soup Nazi. And why she's called that? ThanksNo soup for you.

Gopher88
11-30-10, 16:09
I've been to AOL twice now in November. First was back in the first week of the month. Got a little spinner named Julisa (sp?) Almost a decent actual massage, she had very strong hands for a little girl. For options, I overpaid $ for a nude HJ job. However, she did get fully nude, allowed some roaming and really took her time. I asked about more and she said I should come prepared next time.

So, on the next time (last week wed) , I was prepared. Drew stephanie this time. Her massage was much lighter, at times not much more than a back scratch, but I didn't' complain. Paid nice attention to the back door. My preparation was for nothing. Was shut out for anything more than a nude HJ, which she also made me prepay (I hate that). And then, nude really only meant topless. It was quick, not even time to roam. Kind of mechanical and she stood so far down I couldn't even touch her.

I'd go back for Julisa, but not for stephanie.

NWBG.

PS. I had been to Tropical a few times before and saw Jackal (sp?) and had a GREAT time, any idea where she turned up? I have heard of AOL Spa not sure where it is? Thanks

Gopher88
11-30-10, 16:15
Made another visit to Niko today. Just can't get enough of her. Probably the best service with a nice chat and friendly atmosphere. Good news is she might be moving over to the Chicagoland area next year which would be very. Very good for all of us.Soup Nazi Thats a good one. Does she have? I can't remember what kind Kramer liked. What was it? Mela something?

Eddinger
11-30-10, 16:42
I have heard of AOL Spa not sure where it is? ThanksI believe it is here: http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-us-pamper-you-at-aol-massage-spa/5610084

Self Hi5
11-30-10, 20:23
I have heard of AOL Spa not sure where it is? ThanksAOL is on Fullerton just west of Western. Right about at Rockwell on the south side of the street. There is a Dunkin Donuts next to it.

Self Hi5
11-30-10, 20:24
I drove out to Carpentersville because I called them and they were very friendly and didn't mind chatting. Much different than what I find in Chicago. I had a massage from Katie. It was very good. Long, slow strokes with medium pressure, just as I like. I knew it was going to be fun soon after she started touching me. Massaging my balls while I was face down is a good sign of things to come and sure enough, I wasn't disappointed. The massage was $46 plus a well-deserved tip.

YSWhere is this place? What is the name? Do they advertise?

SamTaylor1722
12-01-10, 10:19
Recently visited an Asian Apt in Lakeview (Diversey Clark area). Always nice service, everything safe. For those of you who have visited, you know the place. The past 2 weeks, the phone has gone right to VM and the BP ad is down. Anyone have a 411 on whether they are out of business or just on vacation?

Hadecologne
12-01-10, 14:07
I decided to check out this place after reading this posting. This place advertises on CL under therapeutics. Since Yoni Sniffer had such a wonderful experience I thought I will enjoy the same service. The massage was great. But on the flip I was surprised when I was told to do self service! I did not have Katie but one of the ladies there whose name starts with a C (can't remember the name!). Katie might be the boss as C told me they are not allowed to do anything, said LEO has been there before and had arrested them. I could tell from her face that she was sincere about this and I did not want to push her. Instead of the HS, she gave me 10 more minutes of massage. I was there for a full 1 hour plus 10 min. Upon leaving she gave me a business card on which they stamp and you are supposed to get a free massage after 9 visits. Will I go back? Hell no!

YS

Nomyud1981
12-01-10, 16:24
OMG I love that show. Wish we had a soup place around Chicago. Maybe next to a AMP. Tell me about Niko the Soup Nazi. And why she's called that? ThanksNo soup for you! Come back one year! .

I think people just started calling him the soup nazi because it's just that hard to deal with him sometimes, especially if you've never used his services before. Reason I like him is I always know what I'm getting as his pics are very accurate.

Chimonger
12-01-10, 19:25
Elston is better with hotter girls.

Recently visited an Asian Apt in Lakeview (Diversey Clark area). Always nice service, everything safe. For those of you who have visited, you know the place. The past 2 weeks, the phone has gone right to VM and the BP ad is down. Anyone have a 411 on whether they are out of business or just on vacation?

Gopher88
12-01-10, 20:17
I went to see Lulu at her new location. She moved from Archer Ave to 8 South Michigan 12th floor. I called her set up a 11:am Apointment. Got there around 10:30 are so. I couldn't find a place to park anywhere. I called her back ask her where in the heck to park. She told me it is hard to find a place to park. What do I do park on the south side and take a bus? Help!

Raoul Duke
12-01-10, 21:17
I went to see Lulu at her new location. She moved from Archer Ave to 8 South Michigan 12th floor. I called her set up a 11:am Apointment. Got there around 10:30 are so. I couldn't find a place to park anywhere. I called her back ask her where in the heck to park. She told me it is hard to find a place to park. What do I do park on the south side and take a bus? Help!Millennium Park garage is your best bet. You walk up the stairs, cross the street and you're at at 8 S.

Yoni Sniffer
12-01-10, 22:42
Here's the ad for the place I went to.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/2089633589.html

Gopher88
12-01-10, 23:42
Millennium Park garage is your best bet. You walk up the stairs, cross the street and you're at at 8 S.How costly is the parking first? I don't know about stair walking. I can't walk real far I have a bad knee and diabetic neuropathy in the same lag as the knee. So walking not my thing. Thanks

Ucdiv
12-02-10, 01:38
Went to Archer Spa today. Was feeling sore from the cold. Amazing massage, great TS, real generous to the boys. 10+ massage. Asked for extras, no luck. PM if anyone had better luck.

Hadecologne
12-02-10, 02:28
Same place I went to, opposite the mall, it is a self service place!

Here's the ad for the place I went to.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/2089633589.html

Raoul Duke
12-02-10, 13:26
How costly is the parking first? I don't know about stair walking. I can't walk real far I have a bad knee and diabetic neuropathy in the same lag as the knee. So walking not my thing. ThanksThere's an escalator going up and if I'm not mistaken, according to the law, there should be an elevator as well. I can't picture where it is though. If you do an online search, you should be able to find the phone number of the garage and / or further details. As far as cost, it's probably going to be around $20 to park. I haven't parked there since summer, but I think it cost me about that for a little under an hour. It's a great location if you work in the area, but, given the expense and hassle of parking, it's not what I'd consider ideal if you need to drive. That, in addition to the knucklehead in the lobby, keeps me from going there.

Gopher88
12-02-10, 14:15
There's an escalator going up and if I'm not mistaken, according to the law, there should be an elevator as well. I can't picture where it is though. If you do an online search, you should be able to find the phone number of the garage and / or further details. As far as cost, it's probably going to be around $20 to park. I haven't parked there since summer, but I think it cost me about that for a little under an hour. It's a great location if you work in the area, but, given the expense and hassle of parking, it's not what I'd consider ideal if you need to drive. That, in addition to the knucklehead in the lobby, keeps me from going there.I have a public transportation pass. I went to CTA web site look like the bus for King Dr. Runnes up and down Michigan Ave? Not sure but it looks like that? I have had the the pass two years never use it. I go ever where in my car.

Raoul Duke
12-02-10, 15:17
I have a public transportation pass. I went to CTA web site look like the bus for King Dr. Runnes up and down Michigan Ave? Not sure but it looks like that? I have had the the pass two years never use it. I go ever where in my car.No idea, sorry. Sounds like you're pretty determined to get there, hope you have a good time.

Tank Rodwell
12-02-10, 15:53
I have been to many AMPs on the northside and some are fun and some are less fun. Lately I have been having a really good time at seven stars on Belmont by Elston. Angela, (malaysian spinner) and I can't remember the other one's name. Both have great massage technique, plenty of teasing, like to get on the table with you, and fantastic finish skills. The taller one (the one who's name I can't remember) is very vocal. Angela always wears little skirts and has great legs. I was wondering if anyone has gotten more than HE here.

For those of you wondering about a noob with only one or two posts, pm me and I'll set you straight about my posting history.

Raoul Duke
12-02-10, 18:43
[QUOTE=Mishima; 1097830]Hi Guys:

Senina is closed for few months. Owner probably having a vacation. I don't know where all these girls go. But I haven't been there since it was busted. To me, all girls there are either too old or lack of talent.

Few months? Vacation? I drove past about 10 days ago. They were open, but there was a gray county suv parked a few doors away and one of our city's finest was sitting at the corner just south of there. Coincidence? Possibly. I'm bummed. I misplaced Vivian's number, she really gives an incredible therapeutic massage.

Mario2
12-02-10, 20:25
I know of a relly good apt in southside homewood area 4 white girls and one black girl work usually 2 at a time they rotate 3 girls are 7+ other 2 are average service is great depending on girls working $$ to $$$ for BBBJ FS with 2 girls at once I'm willing to share info with others I need some info on other decent southside girls locations anyone interested pm me I will refer you senior members only I know I am not a senior I'm not really good with computers I've been doing this for a while and I want these girls to stay around their service is outstanding

Corey Griffin
12-02-10, 20:52
Went to her condo for a massage and I loved it. She did great on my back & the happy ending was even better. Private shower & clean linen. She's sexy & laid-back. Check her out guys:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/2091974790.html

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited to
normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi Corey Griffin,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Gopher88
12-02-10, 21:41
[QUOTE=Mishima; 1097830]Hi Guys:

Few months? Vacation? I drove past about 10 days ago. They were open, but there was a gray county suv parked a few doors away and one of our city's finest was sitting at the corner just south of there. Coincidence? Possibly. I'm bummed. I misplaced Vivian's number, she really gives an incredible therapeutic massage. Email me if you would like her number? I talked to her the other day. She told me she was at Sennia's then. It sounded like she is just hanging around over there not sure. Hard to under stand her some time. She told me they will be back in March.

Gopher88
12-02-10, 21:50
I have been to many AMPs on the northside and some are fun and some are less fun. Lately I have been having a really good time at seven stars on Belmont by Elston. Angela, (malaysian spinner) and I can't remember the other one's name. Both have great massage technique, plenty of teasing, like to get on the table with you, and fantastic finish skills. The taller one (the one who's name I can't remember) is very vocal. Angela always wears little skirts and has great legs. I was wondering if anyone has gotten more than HE here.

For those of you wondering about a noob with only one or two posts, pm me and I'll set you straight about my posting history. The tall vocal girl is Cici from Elegant. I have not been to Seven Stars yet. Hope it's nicer than Elegant it was a dump. It for rent now. I stopped by Seven Stars this past Monday no one there.

Toosweet1975
12-02-10, 23:17
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-massage-55-open-until-9pm/6955012

I went there today. Very clean place. There were 2 or 3 beautiful ladies there. 2 lmp and 1 bmp. Daisy was the one who gave me a massage today. I wanted to try this tanta massage, but it wasn't really worth it. All she did was take of her shirt and rubbed her breasts up and down my body. Not really all that. I am still new to the massage parlors. She teased a little both on the back and the front. I spent way too much for the tantra massage $ and 5. For a nice finish. I might try the 4 hand massage next time.

Johnnysman
12-03-10, 02:11
Went to her condo for a massage and I loved it. She did great on my back & the happy ending was even better. Private shower & clean linen. She's sexy & laid-back. Check her out guys:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/2091974790.html

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING And thus it was edited to.

Normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi Corey Griffin,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but.

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

JacksonWhat part of the city is she located in?

J0059
12-03-10, 10:21
Hello, gentlemen, My name is Alexa. I have a private clean, safe and very cozy location. I have great massage skills, and I give wonderful relaxing body rubs. I'm very pretty, thin, with long hair, smooth skin, and a very fun personality. WANTING YOU TO FEEL AS RELAXED & COMFORTABLE THAT YOU WILL EVER BE! TRY TO SCHEDULE &9829; YOUR&9829; PRIVATE SESSION AT LEAST 1HR. BEFORE. Mature gentlemen only Please no blocked calls! 1 hr $120 90min $200.

4 hand also available! 1hr $180 90min $260 708-515-2113Bills herself as the 'sexiest' European. Oversold. Attractive, but modestly dressed, no touching, no 'fun' activity at all. Baby crying in the background, two dogs roaming around. Can get the same service somewhere else for much less. OK massage. Would not repeat.

Nighthawk55
12-03-10, 11:09
Went to her condo for a massage and I loved it. She did great on my back & the happy ending was even better. Private shower & clean linen. She's sexy & laid-back. Check her out guys:I seem to remember this poster is a notorious tout. Am I recalling correctly?

F Blaster
12-03-10, 11:37
All anyone needs to know about Corey Griffin is that he / she is not a senior, not even a regular member, but a FORUM ADVERTISER. 'Nuff said.

Corey pops up every few months with a couple of shill reviews, then goes back into hiding. See you in March, Corey!

Raoul Duke
12-03-10, 12:38
I just saw an ad, the building appears to be for sale for $699K and the spa biz is available for an additional $250K.

Guess that could partially explain why they're not open.

Gopher88
12-03-10, 15:05
I just saw an ad, the building appears to be for sale for $699K and the spa biz is available for an additional $250K.

Guess that could partially explain why they're not open.

Boss told me around 2 years ago. That it was all worth around a million.

Gopher88
12-03-10, 15:54
Vivian called me around 10:30 am today. One of her friends seen my post about giving her number out. She ask me if I new someone that could post on USA. Told her I did. She asked me if I could have them Email who said that about giveing her number out not to give it out.

Massagedoc
12-03-10, 19:03
Anyone know if this one is still open? If it has been shut down like the rest of the LMPs on the southside I will need to look elsewhere and would love some input on where to satisfy the latina craving on the southside.

Thanks

Nighthawk55
12-03-10, 19:56
Vivian called me around 10:30 am today. One of her friends seen my post about giving her number out. She ask me if I new someone that could post on USA. Told her I did. She asked me if I could have them Email who said that about giveing her number out not to give it out.I hope you straightened that guy out.

High Riser
12-04-10, 01:21
Anyone know if this one is still open? If it has been shut down like the rest of the LMPs on the southside I will need to look elsewhere and would love some input on where to satisfy the latina craving on the southside.

ThanksLike Ron Santo, gone forever.

Andysutton123
12-04-10, 05:15

If I had the cash, I'd go back again today! Did you see this post in craigslist? Mind telling me where is Niko located?

The Guy88
12-04-10, 16:54
I figured I'd post a review for all three of this in one post.

I've been going to Ruby's for a month now and must say it is definately one of the better AMP's out there. I think I've had every girl there, but Trudee (sp?) is definately the sexiest and most accommodating (atleast for me) of them all. I never had any dissapointments here and always enjoy my visits.

I went to Senina's the day before they closed and had Vivian. She was very nice and aimed to please, but I'm not a fan of saran wrap LOL.. Senina's is now closed though.

I wanted to try something new last week and headed over to Rose Spa. I suggest staying very far away from them. I got hustled into a four hand massage thinking it'd be something amazing, but was left dissapointed. All of my gestures were laughed off and there was no teasing whatsoever. I guess they're trying to stay under the radar, but they will still happily take your money and make you think you're going to get something you want. Papasan was anxious to ask me how the massage was, but I was even more anxious to tell him how dissapointed I was then left.

I'd have to strongly recommend Ruby's as I've gotten everything I've asked for and never felt rushed or dissapointed. It really is the Ruby of the bunch.

Can anyone recommend me any lmp or white / european mp's?

Member #5121
12-04-10, 21:34
Excellent. 1st post J0059.

Thank you for sharing real info. Try Golden Hands in Schaumburg, or Seventh Heaven on the Mt. Prospect board to make up for that lousy service. Cheers!

Post or PM anytime to share info.

Bills herself as the 'sexiest' European. Oversold. Attractive, but modestly dressed, no touching, no 'fun' activity at all. Baby crying in the background, two dogs roaming around. Can get the same service somewhere else for much less. OK massage. Would not repeat.

Gopher88
12-05-10, 21:45
I hope you straightened that guy out.I sure did straightened that guy out. Thanks

Goat Trotter
12-05-10, 22:18
Did they close Relax on Archer down? I've been out of it for a while and was surprised to see it closed.

I looked at older posts but no info on why?

Went to the place down the street. The massage and service was so-so.

Budd125
12-06-10, 02:27

For those of you wondering about a noob with only one or two posts, pm me and I'll set you straight about my posting history. Took me two visits for He.

Budd125
12-06-10, 03:11
Found myself on the Far North Side today and took a chance on the massage place that is located at Western and Foster.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/2056098887.html

Nice, clean facility located in an apt building. Safe neighborhood, easy parking. I opted for the 4 hand massage for $40. LOTS of oil. I mean Lots. They asked hard or soft, and I opted for hard. It was really just a lot of rubbing and sliding their hands all over me. I was naked on the table, and uncovered. My therapists were Daniella and Samantha. They talked to each other a lot in Spanish, while I laid there. Very friendly.

About 15 minutes on my back side, before the flip. 10 minutes of rubbing on the front side, before the options question. I chose wisely and all were satisfied with the outcome. I'd repeat if I was in the neighborhood. Samantha is in her mid 30s I suppose. Daniella is late 20s and a little heavier than I like, but she was very nice an attentive. Shower was offered, but I passed. She used a warm towel to wipe a lot of the oil off. Tried last week, would repeat everything in report dead on.

Arodder
12-06-10, 13:06
I came across this advert on backpage.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/newbest-oriental-massage60h/6385455

Since it is close to me I decided to TOFFT. I was very pleased and will repeat.

The location is in a nondescript mini-strip. Building has 4 to 6 businesses inside. I drive by once looking for it. Door bell needed to get in. Surprised at the size inside. 3 to 4 private rooms. No TS. Massage was legit (with hint. Most of the massage trigger point that really hit spots that made me jump several times.

Anna was very shy and quiet during session. For an interesting touch, after the massage she sat me up and worked my back and neck. Hot towels covered for each flip. Very soothing. After the session I was introduced to the owner that thanked me for coming. Come back you get very good massage. English very broken but was easy to communicate.

Guys, give this place a shot, you will be happy you did. Prices good tooI also went to check it out, massage was legit glad I went cuase I needed it very tight in my neck muscles she worked out the kinks descent massage and on the flip she got me exited and giggled maybe cuase I'm a newbie she wouldn't do anything I may check it out again to see if I have a better help.

Member #1498
12-06-10, 17:36
Did they close Relax on Archer down? I've been out of it for a while and was surprised to see it closed.

I looked at older posts but no info on why?

Went to the place down the street. The massage and service was so-so. Yes they had their license revoked about a month ago.

Dazhiba
12-06-10, 18:27
Tried last week, would repeat everything in report dead on.How is it that you used this old CL listing, since CL is no longer posting these? Is there a BP listing for this place?

Dazhiba
12-06-10, 18:29
Took me two visits for He.Is this the place that advertises on PB with a location of Elston?

Thanks

Yoni Sniffer
12-06-10, 19:28
Has anyone been served at 537 W 31st St or 2205 W Cermak recently. They seem to be related since they advertise together on CL. I notice that their ads have changed and have a friendlier tone. I was at the 31st St location a couple of years ago and my sense was that it wasn't a customer-centered place, so I just left. I'm thinking of going back but wanted to see if anyone has recent info first.

Thanks,

YS

Benderedundat
12-07-10, 00:35
How is it that you used this old CL listing, since CL is no longer posting these? Is there a BP listing for this place?He just used the CL listing from that report. Here is a current listing.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/2097866908.html

Its not in the adult section; its in the theraputic section.

Benderedundat
12-07-10, 00:46
I have been using Ivy at TLC on Wallace in Bridgeport for my personal shaving for a couple of years now. Yeah, don't hate on me because I manscape. I play a lot in the swinger world and its my experience the girls like it all clean now.

Anyway, as discussed often on this board, Ivy is a legit therapist. Tim the owner does not allow stuff in his spa. It is a very clean enviroment. She uses a new blade on me everytime, and I get a massage afterwards from her. They are slow right now, so nows a good time to get in there if you need it done. Her prices are very very reasonable compared to other places I have been. As reported earlier, Ivy has moved to a new salon on Ashland Ave, south of Archer. Since my previous visit, the owner has remodeled the rooms, so now the walls go all the way up and it is much quiteter and more private. Very relaxing massage from her today. I asked her to go hard which I usually don't, and she really worked me over. Heated tables now and Chinese music. Still not the place to go for extras, but a great massage from a nice lady.

Tank Rodwell
12-07-10, 03:37
Took me two visits for He.I was quoted a full menu@standard AMP rates. Went with BBBJCIM. For FS bring your own cover.

Gopher88
12-07-10, 11:28
Has anyone been served at 537 W 31st St or 2205 W Cermak recently. They seem to be related since they advertise together on CL. I notice that their ads have changed and have a friendlier tone. I was at the 31st St location a couple of years ago and my sense was that it wasn't a customer-centered place, so I just left. I'm thinking of going back but wanted to see if anyone has recent info first.

Thanks,

YSI like 22en Street a lot better. 31st Street your wright not customer friendly. I have heard it said the guy there is not the friendly at all. I think around 4, 5, months ago. The best girls moved. Pm me I'll let you know where the girls went.

Gopher88
12-07-10, 11:30
Is this the place that advertises on PB with a location of Elston?

ThanksDid you mean BP? If not let me know about this PB.

Gopher88
12-07-10, 11:37
As reported earlier, Ivy has moved to a new salon on Ashland Ave, south of Archer. Since my previous visit, the owner has remodeled the rooms, so now the walls go all the way up and it is much quiteter and more private. Very relaxing massage from her today. I asked her to go hard which I usually don't, and she really worked me over. Heated tables now and Chinese music. Still not the place to go for extras, but a great massage from a nice lady.Nice place lots of parking on the south side of the building. Still not the place to go for extras, but a great massage from a nice lady. Ivy 's still the besrt around. I think Tim and Jenny are still working by apointment only. Same phone numbers.

Pna
12-07-10, 12:09
As reported earlier, Ivy has moved to a new salon on Ashland Ave, south of Archer. Since my previous visit, the owner has remodeled the rooms, so now the walls go all the way up and it is much quiteter and more private. Very relaxing massage from her today. I asked her to go hard which I usually don't, and she really worked me over. Heated tables now and Chinese music. Still not the place to go for extras, but a great massage from a nice lady.NOT A MONGER REPORT, just a note for the legit massage junkies out there:

TLC 88 (Tim & Company) got closed down by the city. He's looking for a new place OUTSIDE the city where the regulatory environment is not so harsh and capricious. More on this story as it develops.

Nomyud1981
12-07-10, 19:19
If Anyone remembers Candy who used to have a location near seven bridges in Lisle / woodridge, She's got a new AAMP set up near O'Hare. She's basically like the Soup Nazi but the gals vary wildly from amazing hot to typical late 30's / early 40's Korean and Chinese ladies.

Soup nazi was mad booked on Sunday so I tried calling her again.

6 to get in for 45 min, options vary depending on your skills but it's normally 1 to get everything else on the menu.

Lady this week is named Michelle, late 30's, looks were fair but not as pretty Soup Nazi's gals.

After putting down the donation michelle joined me in the shower for a minute or two and washed my back, something I kinda wish more providers did as it was an instant turn-on. Dried up, went to bed, tried to lie face down but somebody wasn't cooperating and made it painful.

Michelle chuckled, flipped me over and just went straight to BBBJ, CFS, etc.

Generally good experience and just what I remember. Only real benefit with Candy's providers is they often have expanded menus at no extra charge and will do what they have to do to make you go.

Gopher88
12-07-10, 22:47
I'm a old customer of Vivians. She is still working at Sennia's (But by appointment only) I have had a few of you PM me about her phone number. She told me a few min's ago she knows most of her regular customes by name. PM me if she knows your name I'll call her and tell her your name. Then I can give you her phone number.

Oddjob
12-08-10, 03:29
Here the list of closed establishments. Note that they are not all under massage. Chinatown is well represented but it does look like they blanketed the city in light of the number of legit places.

Khai Yai
12-08-10, 11:24
NOT A MONGER REPORT, just a note for the legit massage junkies out there:

TLC 88 (Tim & Company) got closed down by the city. He's looking for a new place OUTSIDE the city where the regulatory environment is not so harsh and capricious. More on this story as it develops. Actually, TLC is not closed down by the city but the city did give him a bit of a problem. He chose to close rather than to fight a win-less situation considering the current atmosphere here in Chicago.

Gopher88
12-08-10, 11:46
Actually, TLC is not closed down by the city but the city did give him a bit of a problem. He chose to close rather than to fight a win-less situation considering the current atmosphere here in Chicago.Thanks Khai Yai. You said it all. I would have wrote it. But there's always someone out there says I don't know what I'm talkink about. Thanks I always liked TLC been going there for a long time. Can't wate to see Tim back in business

Alterxxx
12-09-10, 16:01
Anyone have any luck at the Euro places on north Milwaukee? Orcan recommend a good Euro place? Please PM me if you have any info. I struck out at the place on north Milwaukee, but not sure if I should have been more assertive.

Member202
12-09-10, 17:54
I know this place has been reviewed often but I wanted to add a little. First, I scheduled the 4-hand but when I got there one of the girls wasn't ready so went with the 2-hand. Not a big deal because I knew she arrived there late so it wasn't like they were feeding me a line. Had virtually the same experience as has been shared here but when it came time to talk about extras she tried to play hardball with the prices. In the end I prevailed and CBJ / Russian for. 4 plus the massage fee. Still, not fun to have that sort of negotiation between the massage and the ending.

One helpful tidbit for anyone here thinking about going there. The prices have been posted as being $10 more than the previous BP ads. If you print the ad with the old prices they said they would still honor them. I also told them to ease up on the oil. Geesh!

Nice, clean facility located in an apt building. Safe neighborhood, easy parking. I opted for the 4 hand massage for $40. LOTS of oil. I mean Lots. They asked hard or soft, and I opted for hard. It was really just a lot of rubbing and sliding their hands all over me. I was naked on the table, and uncovered. My therapists were Daniella and Samantha. They talked to each other a lot in Spanish, while I laid there. Very friendly.

About 15 minutes on my back side, before the flip. 10 minutes of rubbing on the front side, before the options question. I chose wisely and all were satisfied with the outcome. I'd repeat if I was in the neighborhood. Samantha is in her mid 30s I suppose. Daniella is late 20s and a little heavier than I like, but she was very nice an attentive. Shower was offered, but I passed. She used a warm towel to wipe a lot of the oil off.

Yoni Sniffer
12-09-10, 19:23
Actually, TLC is not closed down by the city but the city did give him a bit of a problem. He chose to close rather than to fight a win-less situation considering the current atmosphere here in Chicago.Where is TLC located now?

Yoni Sniffer
12-09-10, 19:39
Anyone have any luck at the Euro places on north Milwaukee? Orcan recommend a good Euro place? Please PM me if you have any info. I struck out at the place on north Milwaukee, but not sure if I should have been more assertive.Personally, I don't want to be assertive during my massage because it totally kills the atmosphere. I ask once if I need to ask, but then I don't push it. And if someone asks for a tip during the massage, I end it. I don't want those kinds of conversations in a session. I like the masseuse to be confident and do a great job for me. If no HE, I'm a bit disappointed but judge the massage on other merits.

Like you though, I'd like to meet some reliably good Euro and American masseuses.

Cdthue
12-09-10, 21:16
Anyone have any luck at the Euro places on north Milwaukee? Orcan recommend a good Euro place? Please PM me if you have any info. I struck out at the place on north Milwaukee, but not sure if I should have been more assertive.If you are talking about the one on Milwaukee south of Montrose, they are strictly legit from what I've been told. Wanted to venture there on the Summer and inquired myself. Was told from a few that it is legit. Too bad because they are hot!

CDT

Kimbll83
12-10-10, 00:26
Saw this add in which the phone number when googled has adds in several areas. Anyone seen Gwen and / or Kelly from this add? http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/private-serene-accomodating/6680935

Mike Dago
12-10-10, 12:00
Little help being requested. I have been out for awhile, but just like anything else I am getting sucked back in. I have an Irene's next door to my work on Harlem Ave. Has anyone had any luck? I see all types of women working there, young to old, asian to europian. Any help would be fantastic. MD

Gopher88
12-10-10, 12:17
Saw this add in which the phone number when googled has adds in several areas. Anyone seen Gwen and / or Kelly from this add?

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/private-serene-accomodating/6680935

Not yet but someone let us know!

Gopher88
12-10-10, 12:25
I stopped by Chinese Ancient Spa on Archer. Walked in the first door, Annie let me in the next one. That's wright the old Annie from B&B let me in. I was looking for Lisa from Sennia's It was her day off. Annie and I were talking, Jennie from Relax came up from the back. What a trio.

Wraithking
12-10-10, 19:04
Not yet but someone let us know!Yes I have seen Gwen. She was awesome. Very friendly. Done out of an apartment. Little costly but worth it. I got the 90 min special. Felt VERY statisfied when I left.

Diddler
12-10-10, 22:06
Any word on this place? N side Irv Pk w of Cicero, broadcasts themselves loudly on signage out front, but do we have confirmation on whether or not they're legit or do I TOFTT?

High Riser
12-10-10, 23:16
I stopped by Chinese Ancient Spa on Archer. Walked in the first door, Annie let me in the next one. That's wright the old Annie from B&B let me in. I was looking for Lisa from Sennia's It was her day off. Annie and I were talking, Jennie from Relax came up from the back. What a trio.Ancient is the appropriate word for the spa. It's some trio but a little Ancient.

I was there early afternoon and "Nancy" f / k/a Annie was my therapist. I tipped. 4 for appropriate service. By the way, Lisa was in because I said Hello, to her when I was being walked back to my room.

Jasper Malloy
12-10-10, 23:32
Any word on this place? N side Irv Pk w of Cicero, broadcasts themselves loudly on signage out front, but do we have confirmation on whether or not they're legit or do I TOFTT?I'd say you've probably missed your chance. Haven't seen it open for at least a week.

Humpfree
12-11-10, 01:05
Where is TLC located now?3100 S. Wallace not sure of the of the address. But it's the first store from the alley east side of the street.

Lurking
12-11-10, 01:42
Little help being requested. I have been out for awhile, but just like anything else I am getting sucked back in. I have an Irene's next door to my work on Harlem Ave. Has anyone had any luck? I see all types of women working there, young to old, asian to europian. Any help would be fantastic. MDThe Irene's located at touhy and harlem seems to be legit. A good massage, but nothing else available.

Jsheridan78
12-11-10, 10:28
Longtime lurker, first time poster. Just wanted to get this message out that I TOFTT at this place last week:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pretty-asianeuropean-massage-25/6651603

Massage was great and legit, and nothing else. They advertised Europeans, but I only saw two Asians when I was there.

Humpfree
12-11-10, 13:02
Longtime lurker, first time poster. Just wanted to get this message out that I TOFTT at this place last week:

Massage was great and legit, and nothing else. They advertised Europeans, but I only saw two Asians when I was there. Not mush to talk about, No English most of the time. When they first open around 3 years ago. There was a older Polish gal and a young one. I seen the older one first good massage, Young one the next time. Great massage That was about it for me. My last time I visited there, O my not much to look at. I don't know where they get there pictures from. Few other Spa's use the same one's. I never did any good there but YMMV.

Humpfree
12-11-10, 13:08
Ancient is the appropriate word for the spa. It's some trio but a little Ancient.

I was there early afternoon and "Nancy" f / k/a Annie was my therapist. I tipped. 4 for appropriate service. By the way, Lisa was in because I said Hello, to her when I was being walked back to my room. I was there early afternoon to the other day Annie was my therapist to. I tipped. 4 for appropriate service. She asked for another. 2 She got up set. O my.

Jadedone
12-11-10, 15:44

Massage was great and legit, and nothing else. They advertised Europeans, but I only saw two Asians when I was there. Thanks, but this place has been reviewed before. Check the Lombard forum. This place used to be great, but the service has gone downhill over the past year or so.

Silver3369
12-11-10, 16:05
While driving down Lincoln Ave, right next to the Home Depot. I saw a B&S massage and spa, does anyone know if you get extra in this place? Any report would be great, since I drive there almost everyday.

Thank you

Stonefire
12-12-10, 04:18
I stopped by Chinese Ancient Spa on Archer. Walked in the first door, Annie let me in the next one. That's wright the old Annie from B&B let me in. I was looking for Lisa from Sennia's It was her day off. Annie and I were talking, Jennie from Relax came up from the back. What a trio.Lisa is still an old fav for me although many people have thier reservations about her here.

But she won't be there long at Chinese ancient spa, just for a couple of weeks (is what she said to me) since they are doing renovations at sennia spa now. She wanted me to stop by there when I could. It's funny she know exactly how long in-between months since the last time I seen her. And she takes real good care of all the goods. Il call her cell to make an apointment, she always ready for me. I pay guy Downstairs but never pay for table shower, she Always gives me a table shower anyway, That's why I stick with her. She tryes to get tricky with the money situation resently, but I tell her what it is, never give in to her "I want more money for f / s" and I tell her if she's good I give tip. Maybe. Heh.

Stay safe,

Stonefire

Cbusboyo
12-12-10, 11:48
I've seen a few posts on these two parlors in Schaumburg but I figured I'd share my more recent perspective on them both.

GH (Schaumburg & Plum Grove)

Read a lot of great reviews of Natalie on this site so I set up some time with her Sunday afternoon. Managed to get an hour slot. Pretty, slightly older girl, definitely well endowed. Massage was. 75. Massage was mediocre to bad. Very little technique, lots of random finger running. On the flip let my hand brush against her chest a couple of times before asking if I was interested in anything more. Quoted. 5 straight up for HE. I agreed. I asked her if she would show me something. It was another. 3. And additional 1. 0 for all removed. Did not inquire about further but I had to get a look at her top. Ending up cost. 8 additional to the massage but her ending was fantastic (touching allowed). After she said we still had time so we finished up with more mediocre massage. Worth at least one visit, but not repeat for the price.

AM (Schaumburg & Roselle)

Been here twice now. Had Anna both times (older, late 40s). Been hoping to get a younger, cute girl who sometimes sits in the front. One time, after the massage, there was a very friendly man up front. Ha. Not sure if he knows what some of his employees are up to. Anyway, massage is. 65 and is VERY good. Lots of pressure in the right places, frequent hot towel rub downs and good technique. Start of with towel over you but she removes it pretty quick. On the flip, she pointed and smiled and asked. Was quoted. 4. When I agreed, she went straight to it with her hands. Very nice. Said would not offer more though she did let me feel her a little. At the end, wiped me down good with another hot towel and went right back to excellent head and neck massage. For 1. 0, and good massage, well worth repeat, but would like to see what the other girls do.

If anyone has any more info on parlors in the Schaumburg area, I'll be happy to read it.

Aymamacita
12-12-10, 12:11
Ancient is the appropriate word for the spa. It's some trio but a little Ancient.

I was there early afternoon and "Nancy" f / k/a Annie was my therapist. I tipped. 4 for appropriate service. By the way, Lisa was in because I said Hello, to her when I was being walked back to my room. I visited here as well, my third time ever in an AMP. The table was a lot more comfortable than at Ruby down the street. The massage at Ancient (by Annie) seemed more skillful as well, really helped me relax. My masseuse at Ruby was Ai-Fay, no English and seemed new at massage, so not so relaxing. Both were in their thirties, so can't comment as to the place having older women. If I go back to Ruby I would ask for someone else, just got to find out who to ask for. Anyway, this is my first post so Hello.

Alterxxx
12-12-10, 16:23
Ok. So this is my second trip to this place, and I need to hear from others if extras are to be had here. Went in Friday evening for a half hour. Place was busy as some dude was leaving and there was another guy waiting when I got there. Was greeted by attractive blonde. Guessing she's Russian, Olga, with big funbags. Guessing they were fake. Anyways proceed to massage room and I don't cover up and when she came in and she didn't ask me to, which I took as a good sign. Pretty good massage with some accidental groping of the boys. So on the flip she cover up the boys with a towel, I was like WTF. Anyways, as she's massaging upper thigh I figure I'll pull towel off and she tells me to leave it on. Now I was confused. They can't have that much business just on mediocre massages. Olga is attractive and seems to have toned body with a nice pair of knockers. Just wish I could have seen them in the flesh. Decent massage. But don't think I'll be back. She did tell me not t be mad at her when I left, which I wasn't. Just a little disappointed.

Cdthue
12-12-10, 17:30
While driving down Lincoln Ave, right next to the Home Depot. I saw a B&S massage and spa, does anyone know if you get extra in this place? Any report would be great, since I drive there almost everyday.

Thank youNot new. Been there since 2008 from what I know. Extras can be had but they ask for way too much. Most if not all the ladies are mid 30s and 40s. No true lookers, but haven't been there since early in the year.

CDT