PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136

Pulse Check
06-16-10, 01:44
I was at Oki Doki recently; saw three ladies there, none of who I'd seen before.

Unlike previous times, when the outfits were quite suggestive, this time my particular masseuse was dressed in a long smock-like almost-uniform. Entirely unsuggestive. And the massage was entirely therapeutic without the slightest hint or graze.

Maybe because I declined the table shower?

Given the outfit she was wearing, I doubt that extras would be available anyway.

One of the other two ladies at the counter was "thick" but quite attractive, but I didn't see her until afterwards.I was at Oki Doki a few months ago and had Anna as my masseuse. She was in her mid-twenties and great body. Her massage was decent and was able to get some great extras too. I haven't been back since, but I really doubt they went legit. I got the table shower. So a TS might be their insight on what you may want. Anyone else get the legit treatment recently?

Datsurman
06-16-10, 06:37
If you post a review, the intel you need to include is:

1. Cost?
2. Expected Tip?
3. Rate age and looks?
Was she 70 or 20? Was she hot, decent, or fugly?
4. How thorough were the services.

This post is pretty good, but I don't know anything about cost or tip and I don't know if she's a hot 20yo or a fugly 20yo (rare, but some do exist).

Toftt and tried the new place on W Belmont called Lily Spa. Saw a small Korean in her 20's named Unia. Probably did not spell it correctly. Massage and table shower were pretty good. The best part was the foot massage. I left fully relieved of all pressure.

Nicky Forza
06-16-10, 08:18
What's up with China Spa? The place seems to be run entirely by one girl, Anni. They can't seem to keep any employees...drove by yesterday and saw a help wanted sign in the window.

Bknl441
06-16-10, 13:11
If you browse the personals on BP, there are several massage providers advertising "free massages" to get clients. The ads seem clear in there intent and there is an asian squirter I would like to try.

Has anyone contacted these advertisers? If so would you PM the details?These ads run in just about every city that BP covers. Same pictures, same text. The same with the "Squirter" massage ads.

Doogie0039
06-16-10, 17:16
You can call the place yourself and find out how much the cost is, right? PM me for further information. Looking for good Euro/Latin that is not Tiffany from Bella.

If you post a review, the intel you need to include is:

1. Cost?
2. Expected Tip?
3. Rate age and looks?
Was she 70 or 20? Was she hot, decent, or fugly?
4. How thorough were the services.

This post is pretty good, but I don't know anything about cost or tip and I don't know if she's a hot 20yo or a fugly 20yo (rare, but some do exist).

Magooski
06-16-10, 20:58
I have been there a couple of times. I have seen Rina and Soul. Both of the girls are very pretty. I did see 2 others that work there and they are pretty also. They have 3 rooms with massage tables in them. Walls are a little thin so you can here lots of things. They use hot towels to clean off the oil and stuff. The massage I got was very good and relaxing. 75 for the hour with 10 for her to wear a bikini. It is aways from the city but easy to get too. Usual tipping is allowed. They just opened so its not in top notch shape yet. You can see that they are still working on it.I've seen Paris and Rina several times and left on cloud 9. Torri was not so great.

It's great for those who live south!

F Blaster
06-16-10, 22:06
I have a report I'll post soon about a recent AMP experience. Hopefully, it's my last for a while.

Suffice it to say, my universe is back in alignment. No further explanation is necessary.

Gopher88
06-16-10, 23:45
What's up with China Spa? The place seems to be run entirely by one girl, Anni. They can't seem to keep any employees...drove by yesterday and saw a help wanted sign in the window.

Went by to see Annie at the China Spa Massage place was dead I seen a little sign in the window Week Ends Only. Annie looked to be doing book work. She told me she is closed on Tuesday and the rest of the week if it's slow she will close at 4: Sunday?. Had a new girl there Wickey I seen her some where before not sure. So I asked her where she worked before she way up north. Where up north Bensenville. Told me no money up there to far from China Town. She had a dress on nice look we talked a little. Annie told me let me her massage you 50.with TS. I had be to some where told her catch you later, Went back to Annie's hour are so later, Seen a guy walk in few min's came back out. I went in Annie was walking to the back with a customer. I seen Wicky how about a massage. Ok 65. I said what? Annie said 50. She said I say 65. I say good by and walked out. I was seeing Annie when see worked at Relax. Last year I was doing adds for her. Till they started chargeing. That was the end of that. Dont know what is going on. She not the same girl I use to know. On the way out back in the corner by the massage chair I seen a For Rent Sign?

LowKeyX
06-17-10, 00:40
I have been at oki at least 3 times and have had a great experience.

Extras were always available.

I was at Oki Doki a few months ago and had Anna as my masseuse. She was in her mid-twenties and great body. Her massage was decent and was able to get some great extras too. I haven't been back since, but I really doubt they went legit. I got the table shower. So a TS might be their insight on what you may want. Anyone else get the legit treatment recently?

Nicky Forza
06-17-10, 12:56
I have a report I'll post soon about a recent AMP experience. Hopefully, it's my last for a while.

Suffice it to say, my universe is back in alignment. No further explanation is necessary.
Live well and prosper.

Sal Minella
06-17-10, 15:58
First time poster, month or two long creeper. Dreamt about tiny yellow hands at Xindinapolis by the orange line. 5th time dreaming of this place and to my dismay, on 5th visit they no ronger rike me!! No HE, no tickly, towels always covering. Never had this happen before. Last time before this time had been about a year, have they changed? Her name was Yuri? Uri? I may have completely forgot and made something up. Looked old chunky highlighted hair, walked on me and nearly killed me. Boooohooo for me. Can anyone else comment on if it was just her or has this place been shakin hands with the five oh.

Sal

Khai Yai
06-17-10, 16:43
Went by to see Annie at the China Spa Massage place was dead I seen a little sign in the window Week Ends Only. Annie looked to be doing book work. She told me she is closed on Tuesday and the rest of the week if it's slow she will close at 4: Sunday?. Had a new girl there Wickey I seen her some where before not sure. So I asked her where she worked before she way up north. Where up north Bensenville. Told me no money up there to far from China Town. She had a dress on nice look we talked a little. Annie told me let me her massage you 50.with TS. I had be to some where told her catch you later, Went back to Annie's hour are so later, Seen a guy walk in few min's came back out. I went in Annie was walking to the back with a customer. I seen Wicky how about a massage. Ok 65. I said what? Annie said 50. She said I say 65. I say good by and walked out. I was seeing Annie when see worked at Relax. Last year I was doing adds for her. Till they started chargeing. That was the end of that. Dont know what is going on. She not the same girl I use to know. On the way out back in the corner by the massage chair I seen a For Rent Sign?

LE (Vice) got to her... I think.

Hauss4069
06-18-10, 10:45
I don't know if I would be comfortable giving my credit card info to them. Some look gangsta and hustla like. I guess they all are in the game (hustler). However, to me that place screams a str8 cash joint for me. Maybe not though. You never know. I'll have to TOFT and report back. I'm just cautious with new places I haven't heard much about.As far as I know they don't take CC.

Gopher88
06-18-10, 11:11
LE (Vice) got to her... I think.

You may be wright She seemed to be standoffish unfriendly. Not her at all.

Nighthawk55
06-18-10, 12:07
You may be wright She seemed to be standoffish unfriendly. Not her at all.There is significant resentment in the provider community regarding our little coffe clutch. They are not happy that what they believe is their business being discussed so openly online.

I have noticed an uptick in complaints from providers on this subject over the last three months.

Chi Town
06-18-10, 15:00
I would think any place you can request a legit massage. The place I enjoy the most is Beijing massage on Irving. Good looking girl with a decent massage. Very clean place. I have never herd her ask about extras.

Another is on Plaski I have try but they are willing and able for FS.

So first one you would need to want something more to get it. The other is there for the picking.

Your choice. Hope this is helpfull.Stopped by here the other day. Opted to test the waters with 1/2 h and TS for $. 4

TS was good and massage was good, lady was better looking than average AMP provider. No extras and no hinting of. No door to the hallway of rooms, just open, which is not typical for AMP.

Left some tip for good massage.

Maybe because it was my first time, but there was none of the usual LE questions or hinting or next time. Glad I opted for the small investment.

This place is legit. If anyone has other info, please report or PM me.

Cpl Flirt
06-18-10, 15:21
There is significant resentment in the provider community regarding our little coffe clutch. They are not happy that what they believe is their business being discussed so openly online.

I have noticed an uptick in complaints from providers on this subject over the last three months.I like to ad to that, that if you get info from here don't thing it entidels you to a full menu.

Just got my ass reem in (not for real) by the provider about how she thinks I let some one know about her and my fun.

Droping where you got the info does not help out in getting what you want.

My thoughts again,

It's a date, treat her like one and show your willingness to play.

Not give it up or walk,

On the other side. When she thinks she can treat me like a husband and say what is on her mind, Fun time has pass and time to move on!

Just my thought.

Nudus81
06-18-10, 16:35
There has been some recent discussion about this place and whether extras are offered. I have now been their twice:

1st Visit: She had a long face, and about a 5-6 on the AMP scale. FS was had for $ plus door fee

2nd visit: Alyssa, Lisa or Aleesa (couldn't understand her) Ugly face, messed up teeth. Great body and very, very nice breast. Took her time with the table shower, almost a light massage. Tended to the right areas. Moved to massage table and got a decent massage. On the flip, she was generous with the oil and very light prostate (external) She would not go for FS. She asked for $, I said too much, and left. 40 on the table. Total on this visit was. 95

Overall good experiences. But extras are definitely available.

Paleface
06-18-10, 17:18
There is significant resentment in the provider community regarding our little coffe clutch. They are not happy that what they believe is their business being discussed so openly online.

I have noticed an uptick in complaints from providers on this subject over the last three months.

Sure they complain. This forum puts them on the spot. It's not just their business being discussed so openly online. It's our business too. I doubt that the places with good reviews have many complaints. And this forum is a lot more private than some wide open place like Yelp.

I've asked this before, so please excuse me for being persistant, but does anybody know if they have a forum of their own? Maybe on QQ? If so, it would be easy to read it with the help of Google Translate. It would be interesting to know what they think about things.

Anybody know anything?

Irieeye00
06-18-10, 18:49
Dreamt about a visit to Oki Dokie spa on chicago ave this afternoon. Walked in and saw the mamasan and two other girls one Chinese one latina, both I their late 20's. The Chinese girl was about a 7. 5 and the latina about an 8.

I got an hour plus table shower. I was led back to the shower by the Chinese girl, Selina I think. The shower was clean and was a nice prelude to the massage. I was rock hard when I was on my back and she brushed up against it and said sorry so I think at this point she was unsure that I was here for extras.

Massage was actually really nice and relaxing. After a good hour on both sides, she didn't brush up against me standing at attention, so when she came in with towels to clean up the oil, I asked her to help me out. She seemed a little surprised but was willing to help. She asked how much I had and I told her 40 she said ok. Good finish. All in all good massage, cute girl, good ending. Oki doki is ok in my book.

Amp Middleman
06-18-10, 20:47
Why does anybody ever choose to discuss this site with ANY provider? Unless a wife works there or you have a financial interest in the business. Food for thought.

Sure they complain. This forum puts them on the spot. It's not just their business being discussed so openly online. It's our business too. I doubt that the places with good reviews have many complaints. And this forum is a lot more private than some wide open place like Yelp.

I've asked this before, so please excuse me for being persistant, but does anybody know if they have a forum of their own? Maybe on QQ? If so, it would be easy to read it with the help of Google Translate. It would be interesting to know what they think about things.

Anybody know anything?

High Riser
06-19-10, 18:28
Why does anybody ever choose to discuss this site with ANY provider? Unless a wife works there or you have a financial interest in the business. Food for thought.

A couple of months ago I was with an AMP girl who I had never seen before. Her screening questions were:

Have you been here before?
Who did you see?
Do you go on the internet?
Do you write reports?

She went on to tell me that reviews are very bad because the police read them. If she's right or wrong it doesn't matter. It's the perception that her and other providers share.

Nighthawk55
06-19-10, 19:29
Why does anybody ever choose to discuss this site with ANY provider? I certainly have not brought it up. They have.

I tell them that I have no idea what they are talking about.

Zrdt1
06-19-10, 23:43
I have been a long time viewer and first time poster. I have tried the Lifetime Spa in Skokie several times and have always had a great massage. These AMP girl's know how to really walk on your back. The TS is great and when the flip comes on the massage there is the question of what next. You only need to point to Mr. Happy and the ladies will make sure he is taken care of. I always leave with a smile.

Zrdt1
06-20-10, 00:07
Where can I fine a BMP? I have a craving for a hot BMP lady.

Bill R
06-20-10, 07:43

Anybody know anything?

It depends on the provider. I've had some providers ask me to post reviews.
Especially if I enjoyed their service.

Paleface
06-20-10, 08:54
A couple of months ago I was with an AMP girl who I had never seen before. Her screening questions were:

Have you been here before?
Who did you see?
Do you go on the internet?
Do you write reports?

She went on to tell me that reviews are very bad because the police read them. If she's right or wrong it doesn't matter. It's the perception that her and other providers share.
Yes. They must be worried about LE reading our comments. On the other hand, I’ve had a lot to say here, took a few for the team, and not one of the places I’ve reported on has been busted, as far as I know. But I think there might be something else bothering our friends.

I think that the AMP girls are very private people, especially when it comes to sex. And the older they are, the more reserved. I feel like I’m back in the 50s sometimes. One girl asked me not to say anything on the internet. (She had no idea I am on this forum.) The language was pretty broken up, but I think that she meant that she did not want to give FS to every guy who walked through the door. At least, that is what I think she meant. Who knows sometimes?

I think that if we report the details of what goes on behind closed doors, they risk “losing face.” From what I understand, face is important in Chinese culture. People in China have been know to commit suicide for the loss of face. I think they want to keep their affairs quiet.

I really don’t know what I’m talking about though. What are they called? “The inscrutable Chinese?” They come from another culture, and in some cases another century. An older girl from the country is different from a young city girl. And they lie. If I believe what they say, they all come from Beijing. Every one of them? It’s not true. They have varying levels of sophistication/westernization. The more ”Chinese” they are, the more closed.

But in the end, I think they are less complicated than American girls, and so I keep going back.

Sorry: I could have said that in fewer words. They don’t want to be embarrassed.

Paintedbird
06-20-10, 15:46
I think you are right that a lot of it is modesty. They might not even openly talk about it to each-other let alone anyone else. But "face" and how it relates to the Chinese is way overblown; other than the business culture, the Chinese don't really pay that much heed to it. People can be embarrassed, but most don't actually frame it in this concept of "face".

Also, there are a lot of cities around Beijing, sometimes it's just easier to say they are from Beijing. Most of the country is divided (culturally) between Beijing (north), Shanghai (middle), and Hong Kong (south).

Yes. They must be worried about LE reading our comments. On the other hand, I’ve had a lot to say here, took a few for the team, and not one of the places I’ve reported on has been busted, as far as I know. But I think there might be something else bothering our friends.

I think that the AMP girls are very private people, especially when it comes to sex. And the older they are, the more reserved. I feel like I’m back in the 50s sometimes. One girl asked me not to say anything on the internet. (She had no idea I am on this forum.) The language was pretty broken up, but I think that she meant that she did not want to give FS to every guy who walked through the door. At least, that is what I think she meant. Who knows sometimes?

I think that if we report the details of what goes on behind closed doors, they risk “losing face.” From what I understand, face is important in Chinese culture. People in China have been know to commit suicide for the loss of face. I think they want to keep their affairs quiet.

I really don’t know what I’m talking about though. What are they called? “The inscrutable Chinese?” They come from another culture, and in some cases another century. An older girl from the country is different from a young city girl. And they lie. If I believe what they say, they all come from Beijing. Every one of them? It’s not true. They have varying levels of sophistication/westernization. The more ”Chinese” they are, the more closed.

But in the end, I think they are less complicated than American girls, and so I keep going back.

Sorry: I could have said that in fewer words. They don’t want to be embarrassed.

Coolouforever
06-20-10, 16:19
So after driving past Finesse on Chicago Ave many times I deceided to TOFFT as I haven't seen any reports on this place. Turns on it's all Latina's at the place. Rates are .60 for the hr or .40 for the hh no ts only stand up shower. Opted for the hh had a Latina didn't catch her name kinda slim to regular build not fat 34 years old. Her face was not that pretty but her body more than made up for that. I took the shower she led me into my room and began an uncovered massage. The massage was actually pretty good but this girl was very talkative asked e a few of the basic questions I'm used to "Have you been here before etc.." Her English ins't that great just as a head up for you guys. On the flip massaged my legs, thighs, chest then were down to the negoitations and as always the standard latina quote of 50/50/50 was given. I then played a little reverse psychology and I told her "Regardless of what I offer you where else can you get paid that much money in a matter of minutes? Sge then thought about what I said and asked me make me an offer so I told her I'd give her .100 for an all nude hj with roaming and toching allowed. She agreed to my surprise other than the typical strech marks after having kids (she told me she has 4) her belly was flat and nice little tight ass, average sizes tits and bald pussy. She let me suck on her tits while I grabbed on her ass and played with her clit and she was all cool with this. I must've lasted 10 minutes or more but she kept stroking away and playing with the boys before the big pop where she cleaned me up with a hot towel and walked me out. She told me she wanted me to come back and see her again which I think I'll do just too see if I can get FS from her as she seemed very cool and comfortable with me. Grand total spent .140

Member #6056
06-20-10, 21:11
Hello,

I am visiting from the southeast and would appreciate some info on AMPs that are within walking distance or short train ride from the W Randolph St/Lasalle of the city. From RTF it looks like there may be a new AMP (Lily Spa) around 2050 W Belmont, but not much about it... That would be 6 or so miles as best I can tell.

I also saw mention of a new place (no name) around 1700 North Ave which would be 2-3 miles away. Something closer would be even better.

I am here on business so my opportunities to get out will be in the evening hours. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. PMs will work!

Best Regards,

InOut

Paintedbird
06-21-10, 05:04
So after driving past Finesse on Chicago Ave many times I deceided to TOFFT as I haven't seen any reports on this place. Turns on it's all Latina's at the place. Rates are .60 for the hr or .40 for the hh no ts only stand up shower. Opted for the hh had a Latina didn't catch her name kinda slim to regular build not fat 34 years old. Her face was not that pretty but her body more than made up for that. I took the shower she led me into my room and began an uncovered massage. The massage was actually pretty good but this girl was very talkative asked e a few of the basic questions I'm used to "Have you been here before etc.." Her English ins't that great just as a head up for you guys. On the flip massaged my legs, thighs, chest then were down to the negoitations and as always the standard latina quote of 50/50/50 was given. I then played a little reverse psychology and I told her "Regardless of what I offer you where else can you get paid that much money in a matter of minutes? Sge then thought about what I said and asked me make me an offer so I told her I'd give her .100 for an all nude hj with roaming and toching allowed. She agreed to my surprise other than the typical strech marks after having kids (she told me she has 4) her belly was flat and nice little tight ass, average sizes tits and bald pussy. She let me suck on her tits while I grabbed on her ass and played with her clit and she was all cool with this. I must've lasted 10 minutes or more but she kept stroking away and playing with the boys before the big pop where she cleaned me up with a hot towel and walked me out. She told me she wanted me to come back and see her again which I think I'll do just too see if I can get FS from her as she seemed very cool and comfortable with me. Grand total spent .140I also recently TOFFT, having not seen yours. I met a petite 6. She was not talkative at all, but was clinically cold in fact. She gave me a weak massage, and similar options.

A CBJ should be done with "Finesse", she performed hers with teeth bared. I left feeling like I was shredded. Will not repeat.

Paparovich
06-21-10, 10:09
Violet was busted last week.

Pegleg
06-21-10, 11:18
Had a dream yesterday, which turned into a nightmare, that I visited Seven Heavens. Met a young attractive thing with long hair and nice legs. Dreamt that I heard her ask a door fee of. 4 for the half hour and. 6 for the full hour. Since she was so attractive I dreamt that I opted for the full hour. Paid that fee plus another. 25 for a table shower. In my dream she led me to the massage room and told me to disrobe, which I did, and when she returned she immediately grabbed a towel and put it around me, my first indication that the dream was turning into a nightmare. In the dream she now led me to the shower room where she gave me an okay shower, but on the flip she placed a wash cloth on the strategic location and I fell further into the nightmare. She finished the table shower and dried me off a little. Then she left to prepare the massage table. The massage was half-hearted and my body was covered with a towel. She spent most of the time on my back. Finally, I ended the session because I realized nothing extra was going to happen. I ended the session and dressed. She did give me a cup of water before I left. Then as I was leaving, the nightmare struck full blown. She actually asked for a tip. I said for what. She said for the massage. I remarked forget that. She came back with what that mean. I told her that when her English was better, she'd understand and left still full of tension, and thinking I'd never visit that place again. Later I did dream that I probably was a little harsh, maybe I could have left a fiver, but at the time that was the last thing on my mind. Absolutely my worst MP dream.

Khai Yai
06-21-10, 14:52
Violet was busted last week.

There has been a sweep underway for a few weeks now. The goal is to shut down at least 50 places for good. ASAP.

PussyPoker
06-21-10, 21:06
So I have this muscle that needs to be massaged. I head up to Asaina to see Katrina. When I get there I'am told that she does not work there anymore. So now I see two girl. I hasw a very short white skirt on the other has a skirt that is just above the knee. So I pick the short skirt. I could not understand her name. She was the cuter one of the two. 65 for the hour. No ts offered. So as I go into the room, my phone rings and its Rose from Rose Spa. She tells me that she has two new young and cute girls that I should stop by. She said special price if I come by too night. Now every time she has called about new girls she was right on the young and cute part. So I tell her that I will be by later. Anyway back to Asiana. As I'm on the table her crotch is rubbing against my head and she is pushing hard. So still face down I grab her ass and let my hands roam under her skirt. I find a nice black g-string.
The massage sucked but the flip was lots of fun. No fs or bj. but my muscle was good to go.
Does anyone know what happened to Katrina. She was very good at relaxing me.Plus she has an awsome ass.

Enderwiggen
06-22-10, 11:01
So after driving past Finesse on Chicago Ave many times I deceided to TOFFT as I haven't seen any reports on this place. Turns on it's all Latina's at the place. Rates are .60 for the hr or .40 for the hh no ts only stand up shower. Opted for the hh had a Latina didn't catch her name kinda slim to regular build not fat 34 years old. Her face was not that pretty but her body more than made up for that. I took the shower she led me into my room and began an uncovered massage. The massage was actually pretty good but this girl was very talkative asked e a few of the basic questions I'm used to "Have you been here before etc.." Her English ins't that great just as a head up for you guys. On the flip massaged my legs, thighs, chest then were down to the negoitations and as always the standard latina quote of 50/50/50 was given. I then played a little reverse psychology and I told her "Regardless of what I offer you where else can you get paid that much money in a matter of minutes? Sge then thought about what I said and asked me make me an offer so I told her I'd give her .100 for an all nude hj with roaming and toching allowed. She agreed to my surprise other than the typical strech marks after having kids (she told me she has 4) her belly was flat and nice little tight ass, average sizes tits and bald pussy. She let me suck on her tits while I grabbed on her ass and played with her clit and she was all cool with this. I must've lasted 10 minutes or more but she kept stroking away and playing with the boys before the big pop where she cleaned me up with a hot towel and walked me out. She told me she wanted me to come back and see her again which I think I'll do just too see if I can get FS from her as she seemed very cool and comfortable with me. Grand total spent .140Good play on the reverse, but you still paid too much.

The best thing to do is roam while the massage is going on.

Take controll right away, demand a real massage tell them what hurt.

But reinforce all of this positively by telling them they are doing a good job.

It's sends mixed signals.

Also lets them know you arent a cop, because you are rubbing all over them.

Then act as if you arent even interested in the finish before negotiations, then don't.

Tell them you are much better getting a deal at another spa on FS.

And the massage wasnt worth all that.

Then they get scared of not getting a tip.

Then more avenues open.

I would NEVER pay 100 for a HJ. NEVER

Enderwiggen
06-22-10, 11:10
[Deleted by Admin]

If a person wants to know about which girl you see and which sa, then as a rite of passage they need to toftft!

Then the seniors can validate their experience and give them a pass!

[Deleted by Admin]

I got like no info from this place when I first started.

But I remained resilent. And earned the respect of several people.

I toftft often. Now I know the spots.

If you don't have the time or resources to be mongering, then this aint the hobby for you!

Try picking up bitches on dating sites.

There should be a senior's only forum for people who have actually met during the hobby.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove what appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Enderwiggen
06-22-10, 16:04
[Deleted by Admin]

If a person wants to know about which girl you see and which sa, then as a rite of passage they need to toftft!

Then the seniors can validate their experience and give them a pass!

[Deleted by Admin]

I got like no info from this place when I first started.

But I remained resilent. And earned the respect of several people.

I toftft often. Now I know the spots.

If you don't have the time or resources to be mongering, then this aint the hobby for you!

Try picking up bitches on dating sites.

There should be a senior's only forum for people who have actually met during the hobby.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove what appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.I'm not discouraging anything.

I'm jsut saying a little discretion.

I mean if the the spots get shut down.

Then we got NO where to go.

Except cicero.

And no one wants to go there.

Mr Mister
06-22-10, 19:22
I've tried this place twice now and struck out both times. Good massage, but no point in getting three strikes. Good luck kids.

Golferfore
06-22-10, 22:30
Gents,

Went for a little south side action today, they advertise on about being near Beverly, but they are in a house in blue island. Went, got an ok massage and it went the full hour and she rubbed everything, then at the end shes like that it, and I said are you kidding me? She said, never for a first time client and I was like WTF? So she said come back and it will be different.

I gave her a ten dollar tip and said see ya, kind of dump, won't repeat. If your going down that route don't rub my sack for 20 minutes. And yes, I know I should tip, but I don't miss the money and well, if I ever do go back. At least she won't think DB.

Regards,

Gf

Babycash
06-23-10, 12:43
How old was the woman 2 was she good looking 3 is there only 1 girl working there help us out.

Gents,

Went for a little south side action today, they advertise on about being near Beverly, but they are in a house in blue island. Went, got an ok massage and it went the full hour and she rubbed everything, then at the end shes like that it, and I said are you kidding me? She said, never for a first time client and I was like WTF? So she said come back and it will be different.

I gave her a ten dollar tip and said see ya, kind of dump, won't repeat. If your going down that route don't rub my sack for 20 minutes. And yes, I know I should tip, but I don't miss the money and well, if I ever do go back. At least she won't think DB.

Regards,

Gf

Sal Minella
06-23-10, 22:00
Ello Boys!

Had a dream I was in a Pine Tree. .7 massage for a cutie pie who really pretended to rike me. I'd have to give her a 7/10 (skinny cute dark hair). If I remember my dream correctly, which I do, I dreamt her name was amy. She was smoother than silk and smelled appetizing. I didn't dare take a bite due to insufficient funds, but I did dare for other table fare. Massage lasted about 10 mins tops (WTF?) then flip and HE for .3 No negoting necessary. Shouldnt have even done .3 for the 10 min massage!! Nonetheless, I could see FS easily being had there (Still don't know if thats what I'd be into, wise chinaman once tell me "Man who fishes in other man's well often catches crabs." So i've been picky about where I fish.

Cheers,

Sal Minella

Pegleg
06-23-10, 23:14
I have an extreme admiration for Latinas so visited a Latina mp on west Armitage yesterday. Fine table shower and massage with HE from Angela. I will repeat! However, I apologize to all fellow mongers for my lapse of judgment in payment because I realize it just ups the ante for everybody. I left far too large a donation, but I just can't help it with those fine Latinas!

Golferfore
06-24-10, 11:20
There are apparently two people working there and Melany was ok, if your into the south side skinny Irish thing.

Enderwiggen
06-25-10, 15:36
Anyone been there lately?

I still never got passed 69, the last few times I tried.

Anyone EVER got fs there at all?

Ghostface89
06-25-10, 17:50
Would any member who reads Chinese and gets the local Chinese papers please PM me? I need help on tracking down something Thanks!

Mannameddanger
06-26-10, 09:02
While I was stuck at work late last night, I dreamed that I was walking towards Senina after calling to make a late appointment (Lucy had left at that point but Lisa was still there). To my surprise, she was hanging outside, recognized me and led me inside. While undressing I noticed an interesting note inside my room:

Please Do Not Solicit Our Therapists for Sexual Acts. IT IS ILLEGAL.

Well, my dream had taken an interesting turn. So I had the TS and massage and noticed that Lisa was really prolonging the session and was giving the best massage I have had from her. 'Maybe they are trying to go legit. '

And then came the flip. And the session ended how it usually ended while I am with her. Dressed, tipped, hugged, left and just as I was about to wake up, I said to myself, "Clearly, they're trying to discourage newbies and cover their butts with the signage. "

Woke up, closed up my office and went home. Surprisingly, I had a hankering for Chinese food.

Zrdt1
06-26-10, 22:41
Drove by B and D on Lincoln today and LE was parked right out in front, be careful.

Mishima
06-27-10, 09:34
There is one Axxa providing her service in her condo(60612).

Did anyone try her? How is her place and service?

Her pic looks sexy.

Sticky Rice
06-27-10, 17:40
I went by this newer amp a few weeks ago that is located in the 3000 block on Lawrence. It's new so everything was clean. I had to wait outside for a few minutes to clear the people traffic in front of this place. I don't want to be seen entering or leaving. Went in total hour is 65. Massage started out well enough, uncovered. It was more of a rub than a massage. Masseuse was a mid 40s thin lady. When it came towards the end asked for the standard HR and was denied. She claims she does not do this. She did offer self service...no thanks, left a .1 tip and left.

I have been to many amps and have never been denied, I def don't give off the cop vibe as I am Asian. Maybe they are new and skeptical...who knows, either way will not be returning.

Thencame Brnsn
06-28-10, 01:07
Anyone been there lately?

I still never got passed 69, the last few times I tried.

Anyone EVER got fs there at all?

Untied spa never heard of. United on other hand, you pretty much got most your going to get. Still think it is best for money in the area because my TS has always been great, massage always above average. I try to get there every 60-90 days or so.
Have never tried Gunnison Spa. May hit that one next time just for a change of pace.

TB

Ghostface89
06-28-10, 13:59
Yesterday called Elegant to see if Eva was on. After many questions, was told that Eva was temporarily gone (?) because her aunt had died.

I know she worked at a couple of other spots. Any info on her, guys?

Ghostface89
06-28-10, 14:04
China Spa has put together a new team of girls that should change things for the better. I spotted Judy, formerly of B & B, and other spas as well as another good girl formerly from Relax.

Don't write this place off. I was berry happy with my treatment here.

Sticky Rice
06-28-10, 19:49
Yesterday called Elegant to see if Eva was on. After many questions, was told that Eva was temporarily gone (?) because her aunt had died.

I know she worked at a couple of other spots. Any info on her, guys?She no longer works at elegance she is at the spa on 1512 damen, she likes the location there better.

Zrdt1
06-28-10, 23:32
Can anyone give me any reports on United Spa?

I have been interested in trying it out, is it worth the trip?

Thencame Brnsn
06-29-10, 15:12
Can anyone give me any reports on United Spa?

I have been interested in trying it out, is it worth the trip?

Search my posts, see "Lawrence and Harlem."

Cubiche
06-29-10, 19:28
She no longer works at elegance she is at the spa on 1512 damen, she likes the location there better.

This afternoon, I happen to witness a therapist from this address taken away in handcuffs.

Gopher88
06-29-10, 21:32
This afternoon, I happen to witness a therapist from this address taken away in handcuffs.

Was that the spy at 1512 ? It was not Dee Dee I hope?

Gopher88
06-29-10, 22:26
I-Touch. I just read a Review on another web site about this place. I was there a wile back when it first open I think almost 2 years ago. The Review I read was about Linda 11. There was two reviews on her good reviews. So went by there today call a head talked to a man. I ask for Linda he told me he had many girls there. A girl answerer the door told me her name was sounded like Jinks English was not good. She said 6. 1 Hr are 4. 1/2 took the half like the other review said. Didn't know Linda never heard of her. This Jinks gal not bad body nice revealing top on. Face not good. Took me to the got undressed laided down. She started the massage I was laying the wrong way on the table she had me get up and turn around. It was a different girl this one short hair tall nice looking. Not one word of Engilsh nice massage but no touch at all back side only covered me up with a big towel wast to my knee. She wiped off with a warm towel. I flip over she was done I told her my feet and head. She had no idea what I said I showed her feet head she rubbed my head and feet. Know touch keep pushing my hand away. Wont be going back there any time soon.

Al Melrose
06-30-10, 00:31
I-Touch. I just read a Review on another web site about this place. I was there a wile back when it first open I think almost 2 years ago. The Review I read was about Linda 11. There was two reviews on her good reviews. So went by there today call a head talked to a man. I ask for Linda he told me he had many girls there. A girl answerer the door told me her name was sounded like Jinks English was not good. She said 6. 1 Hr are 4. 1/2 took the half like the other review said. Didn't know Linda never heard of her. This Jinks gal not bad body nice revealing top on. Face not good. Took me to the got undressed laided down. She started the massage I was laying the wrong way on the table she had me get up and turn around. It was a different girl this one short hair tall nice looking. Not one word of Engilsh nice massage but no touch at all back side only covered me up with a big towel wast to my knee. She wiped off with a warm towel. I flip over she was done I told her my feet and head. She had no idea what I said I showed her feet head she rubbed my head and feet. Know touch keep pushing my hand away. Wont be going back there any time soon.

Thanks for the info, but I had some trouble figuring out what you wrote.

I have left this place happy a few times, but based on recent reports it seems that things have changed.

Pussy Prowler
06-30-10, 05:18
Ok well I've been seeing this ad on craigslist many times.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1818101095.html I have driven past the address they gave me when I called, (superior and orleans, just down the street fro MR. BEEF in river north) and figured it HAD to be a legit place. It's in river north and above a well lit car wash/detail place. However my curiosity got the best of me since they are pretty much open 24-7 as I have called many a drunken night to hear a sweet sounding asian pick up the phone. I arrived at the location (356 W Superior) and walked up to the 2nd floor. An older pudgy mamasan looking asian (although she was about 40ish) opened the door and asked for 80 for the hour. *steep, but I was horny and figured it was to pay the high rent in river north) and so I went to the room, and layed on the massage table, she came in to my disspointment (I think she was the only one there but that figures, since I came in at 3am wed morning!) and gave me one of the crappiest massages I've ever gotten! On the flip I noticed she was falling asleep and had her eyes closed when she was massaging my calves, *and no, I'm not that disgusting I'm actually clean and in shape she was just lazy and tired) no hint of anything not that I would want anything anyhow, to top it off she had some major MAN HANDS, which isn't her fault but they were pretty calloused and I felt I was being massaged by a handyman or something, haha! Needless to say it was the worst 80 bucks I've ever spent. I assume there are better looking ladies during normal hours but if you ever call this place and think of going in after midnight let me safe you the time and money and tell ya, FORGET IT! This is a prime example of me thinking with the wrong head. To make matters worse, when I left I realized she only massaged me for 35 minutes not even the entire hour. I'm thinking of complaining but really it's probably not worth it since I'll never go back and actually kind of feel sorry for the lady, it must be rough to massage drunken fools at eam but her level of professionalism was horrendous to say the least! Anyhow I thought I might as well contribute this to save any of you some $$$ since, I seem to see their ads on craigslist all the time and the location (for those of you who live in the near north side/streeterville/river north) seems ideal but this place is a def no no if you go late and you hear the asian lady. This is their ad below. Beware!

LATE NIGHT FULL BODY MASSAGE/ASIAN/LATINA/EUROPEAN/OPEN LATE (RIVER NORTH/CHICAGO DOWN TOWN )
Date: 2010-06-29, 6:57PM CDT
Reply to: see below

1-312-525-0053
1 HOUR FULL BODY MASSAGE $79 WITH SHOWER
1 HOUR FULL BODY MASSAGE WITH PERSONAL SHAVING $120 WITH SHOWER
1 HOUR FULL BODY THAI MASSAGE ( BODY WALKING)$79 WITH SHOWER
4 HAND $120 WITH SHOWER
TANTRA(FULL BODY) 1 HOUR $79

356 W. SUPERIOR CHICAGO 2ND FLOOR
24/7
PARKING AVAILABLE (FRONT)
ASIAN/LATINA/EUROPEAN

Mitsom
06-30-10, 08:35
Just broke up with girlfriend and looking forward to hitting my first mp in nearly a year this wknd. I've got a favorite spot I've been going for years, an AMP. But I'm thinking I want to try something different this time. So guys what's the best mp with European or Polish chicks. I really like it when they don't speak much English. Do you guys know of any LMP's where the girls just got across the border and don't speak much English? I like to say nasty things to the girls during the massage and just look at them smile because they don't know what I'm saying.

PM me if necessary.

Fredspy
06-30-10, 09:51
I called yesterday and found that both Mei and Amy are gone. The story for one was that she was working on her "license" I believe and the other was on "vacation".

Does anyone know if this is due the the LE pressure or if the girls are OK? It would be great to know if they really will be back at some point.

Also, can anyone recommend a Mei-like experience among the other girls? Relative youth and attractiveness are important.

I have had Jobe, Lucy and Tanni and don't consider them up to the task (at least for me).

Thanks!

Gopher88
06-30-10, 10:36
Thanks for the info, but I had some trouble figuring out what you wrote.

I have left this place happy a few times, but based on recent reports it seems that things have changed.

Sorry Al I prof read it to just like my third grade teacher showed me. I try

Pegleg
06-30-10, 17:35
She no longer works at elegance she is at the spa on 1512 damen, she likes the location there better.

Is this the health spa at 1520 N. Damen? I called this place yesterday morning to set up a time in the afternoon. When I got there, the door was locked with a sign saying to call to be let in. I called and was told the nobody was available because they had gone out on an errand or something. If they had just got busted, then perhaps somebody was telling me to stay away. Whoa!

Cubiche
06-30-10, 19:19
Is this the health spa at 1520 N. Damen? I called this place yesterday morning to set up a time in the afternoon. When I got there, the door was locked with a sign saying to call to be let in. I called and was told the nobody was available because they had gone out on an errand or something. If they had just got busted, then perhaps somebody was telling me to stay away. Whoa!

The errand was to get photo and fingerprinted!

Arlogu
06-30-10, 20:00
On Lincoln in Lincolnwood across from Popeye's. Like Popeye's a full menu. Unlike Popeye's somewhat upscale, a bit much for me, but will negotiate. Table shower. OK.

Pegleg
06-30-10, 21:24
The errand was to get photo and fingerprinted!

LMAO

Good one!

That's too bad that this therapeutic place is now high profile. It's location is very convenient for me and my schedule.

Khai Yai
06-30-10, 21:56
LMAO

Good one!

That's too bad that this therapeutic place is now high profile. It's location is very convenient for me and my schedule.

You forgot to mention the 6 hrs. in solitary! So much fun for a simple bodyworker, gang-bangers should be treated so well.

Raoul Duke
06-30-10, 22:58
YMMV, but hit it on the right day and it's all good.

F Blaster
07-01-10, 09:04
YMMV, but hit it on the right day and it's all good.

I went there for the second time recently, lured in by their .35 "special". Turns out the "special" is for hh, while the hour is the usual .55.

Got Sara this time; not a great face, but a fantastic body. Tall, firm tits, great ass with fantastic legs. She was fully clothed, but I didn't mind as the outfit looked like it was stitched around her.

Kept me covered for most of the session. Nice massage, no actual teasing but very sensual. She informed me when there were only five minutes left. I took that as my cue to remove the towel. She steadfastly refused HR. I literally begged her to finish me off, but she wouldn't. She told me I could take care of myself while she finished the massage.

WTF is that?! That is the most ridiculous practice, and I see it more and more. If you are against providing relief, then why is it OK for me to jerk off in your presence? Why be indignant that I ask? Then don't advertise in the BP adult section. It's more than a little hypocritical.

Anyway, I didn't finish myself in front of her. When she left the room, she told me I could take my time, as she knew what I was going to do. I was amped up, and it didn't take very long.

I was actually kind of glad she didn't take care of me. I didn't tip her, so I wound up saving .4. It's her loss. She could have made .4 for about a minute's work. That's not a bad wage, if you ask me. It's money she will never get back. Smokin' body, and the massage was pretty good, but I'm not inclined to repeat.

This was the second time I'd been there and no extras were had. Raoul, I'd like to know what you got and with whom. There was a trashy looking white girl when I was there, but I wasn't attracted to her and wouldn't be inclined to book her. PM me if you must.

Raoul Duke
07-01-10, 10:32
I went there for the second time recently, lured in by their .35 "special". Turns out the "special" is for hh, while the hour is the usual .55.
PM me if you must.

It's been a decent option for me when I'm up north, otherwise a trip to CT is required for the .35 1/2 hr. By the way, you've got mail.

Datsurman
07-02-10, 06:03
Sounds like the experience was worth the $35 if she was really hot and the massage was good.

But, to save yourself the frustration in the future, take the towel off at the beginning. If she complains, then you know what to expect and you can ask for someone different or leave (the stakes are higher now since she's not only f*cking up her money, but the owner's money as well. Whoever hired her will probably not take too kindly to that since he/she has to pay the bills). On the other hand, if she does the massage uncovered, then you're more likely to get sum.

I went there for the second time recently, lured in by their. 35 "special". Turns out the "special" is for hh, while the hour is the usual. 55.

Got Sara this time; not a great face, but a fantastic body. Tall, firm tits, great ass with fantastic legs. She was fully clothed, but I didn't mind as the outfit looked like it was stitched around her.

Kept me covered for most of the session. Nice massage, no actual teasing but very sensual. She informed me when there were only five minutes left. I took that as my cue to remove the towel. She steadfastly refused HR. I literally begged her to finish me off, but she wouldn't. She told me I could take care of myself while she finished the massage.

WTF is that?! That is the most ridiculous practice, and I see it more and more. If you are against providing relief, then why is it OK for me to jerk off in your presence? Why be indignant that I ask? Then don't advertise in the BP adult section. It's more than a little hypocritical.

Anyway, I didn't finish myself in front of her. When she left the room, she told me I could take my time, as she knew what I was going to do. I was amped up, and it didn't take very long.

I was actually kind of glad she didn't take care of me. I didn't tip her, so I wound up saving $40. It's her loss. She could have made $40 for about a minute's work. That's not a bad wage, if you ask me. It's money she will never get back. Smokin' body, and the massage was pretty good, but I'm not inclined to repeat.

This was the second time I'd been there and no extras were had. Raoul, I'd like to know what you got and with whom. There was a trashy looking white girl when I was there, but I wasn't attracted to her and wouldn't be inclined to book her. PM me if you must.

Mod Shag
07-02-10, 11:07
So I've seen Cici twice now - and had a similar experience to everyone else here. Very sweet and nice. First time I was overeager and showed her my cover to let her know why I was there, and the massage was basically nothing, tapping on my back. Got her undressed, dined at the Y (I don't know why I always do this), sucked on her tits, and then CBJ. $ was never discussed. I gave her 8. She said (and I've seen this on the boards before) "you haven't been here in couple of months, right?" It was my first visit. But I agreed - "yeah, been awhile."

Second time she was wearing the same red dress (change it up, girl!) but again, very sweet, talkative. She needed my help reading a txt message which said something like "I need to see you tonight. I'm hard for you." She told me she doesn't like asian men, likes white guys, etc, very talkative. Same non-existent massage (she would be perfect if the massage was good too). But easy roaming, clothes off, then laid down and spread. Gave her 8 for FS.

Only complaint is the odor of the room. Anyone else notice it's a little funky in there?

Mod Shag
07-02-10, 11:12
Saw Nena or Nina here about a month ago. She's the younger thin one, great body, so-so face. Last time I saw her she was pushy about money and a little argumentative. After the 30 mins (less than actually) this time on the flip I showed her my cover and settled on nude CBJ for 8. Dined at the Y 'til she came, but then got excited too early from her HS. Convinced her to still CBJ because I paid, she half-heartedly attempted but said that I wasnt getting hard fast enough. Felt a little gipped but she said come back next time and she'd take care of me. But really, am I supposed to think she'll give me a free CBJ next time? Should I even try? It's already been a month.

Mod Shag
07-02-10, 11:18
Last few weeks I've been stopping by these places early morning - early afternoon. China Spa for my provider Annie - but never got an answer at the door. Assuming only one worker and she was busy, or they were closed. Read about the new line-up, curious to check it out.

Also have been curious to try Presidential but Suzy has never been there when I am, and the others keep getting worse and worse. Heavy looking 40 year olds. I walked out backwards.

I could be wrong but it looks like AJs salon is closed / up for sale or something. Never managed to try there. Maybe I'll try some northside spots.

Squat
07-02-10, 16:10
I find both AJ and Ruby closed the entire week (actually AJ looked abandoned)... The newly opened "Ancient China Spa" on Archer was closed as well (stopped by twice)... WTF is going on with Spas on Archer???

F Blaster
07-02-10, 16:20
Sounds like the experience was worth the $35 if she was really hot and the massage was good.

But, to save yourself the frustration in the future, take the towel off at the beginning. If she complains, then you know what to expect and you can ask for someone different or leave (the stakes are higher now since she's not only f*cking up her money, but the owner's money as well. Whoever hired her will probably not take too kindly to that since he/she has to pay the bills). On the other hand, if she does the massage uncovered, then you're more likely to get sum.

That just isn't my style. I almost always go in with no expectations on the first visit. If it happens, great. If not, at least I got a (hopefully) decent massage.

My first visit with Marla, I got nothing. Not even a hint. The only reason I went here is because of Gopher's raves. I made sure this time I got Sara. I was hoping I was going to get the same kind of treatment that Gopher supposedly did. Instead, it went down the exact same way as Golferfore's.

I am officially calling BS on Gopher's review of this place. I don't know what he got in exchange for pumping the place up, but I do know what he's lost. My trust and respect.

Nighthawk55
07-02-10, 16:25
I do know what he's lost. My trust and respect.That is your mistake right there! You should never trust or respect anyone here!

Seriously, don't trust or respect anyone here.

Khai Yai
07-02-10, 16:58
I find both AJ and Ruby closed the entire week (actually AJ looked abandoned)... The newly opened "Ancient China Spa" on Archer was closed as well (stopped by twice)... WTF is going on with Spas on Archer???

I believe they all got a 'visit'.

Nighthawk55
07-02-10, 18:14
Got her undressed, dined at the Y (I don't know why I always do this)....Only complaint is the odor of the room. Anyone else notice it's a little funky in there?Awesome!

Golferfore
07-03-10, 09:40
If I wrote in a review it is the truth and for all my brethren out here I am currently getting my massage therapy from two latinas who work out of an apartment but provide pretty excellent service. Willing to share or trade if you have established yourself as a reliable source of info and reviews.

That just isn't my style. I almost always go in with no expectations on the first visit. If it happens, great. If not, at least I got a (hopefully) decent massage.

My first visit with Marla, I got nothing. Not even a hint. The only reason I went here is because of Gopher's raves. I made sure this time I got Sara. I was hoping I was going to get the same kind of treatment that Gopher supposedly did. Instead, it went down the exact same way as Golferfore's.

I am officially calling BS on Gopher's review of this place. I don't know what he got in exchange for pumping the place up, but I do know what he's lost. My trust and respect.

Enderwiggen
07-03-10, 10:58
I called yesterday and found that both Mei and Amy are gone. The story for one was that she was working on her "license" I believe and the other was on "vacation".

Does anyone know if this is due the the LE pressure or if the girls are OK? It would be great to know if they really will be back at some point.

Also, can anyone recommend a Mei-like experience among the other girls? Relative youth and attractiveness are important.

I have had Jobe, Lucy and Tanni and don't consider them up to the task (at least for me).

Thanks!Tanni is the only nice one of the bunch.

Lisa is not nice but will get the job done.

but Tanni doesnt give as good service, though her massage is excellent.

Jobe can suck a fat whack.

I hate that broad.

Pura Vida
07-03-10, 11:08
I had some extra time so I called this ad from the reader, older late forties euro lady working out of her apartment on Hamlin near Wrightwood. .65 for the hour. Place smelled of smoke, massage NOT so highly skilled and ended after 45 mins. I did not push for any extras, will not repeat.....have a happy and safe 4th boys.

Kimbll83
07-03-10, 11:37
Backpage is having ads daily for these supposed Asian joints in Downers Grove and Arlington Heights. Anyone know if either of these places are legit?

The links are below:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-hot-asian-girl-wonderful-service-22/5811355

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/your-dream-asian-girlnew-and-sexy-22/5855987

PussyPoker
07-03-10, 12:26
I believe they all got a 'visit'.

Drove down archer this morning at 10:15 am. xcindy open, ancient open, relax open, hong kong open. All had their signs on. Ruby had it windows rolled down and it had papers posted on both sides of the front door. I did not stop to read them.

Member #1498
07-03-10, 17:32
Drove down archer this morning at 10:15 am. xcindy open, ancient open, relax open, hong kong open. All had their signs on. Ruby had it windows rolled down and it had papers posted on both sides of the front door. I did not stop to read them.They said they'd be closed for 3 weeks. I believe reopen on the 17th.

Member #1498
07-03-10, 17:33
I find both AJ and Ruby closed the entire week (actually AJ looked abandoned)... The newly opened "Ancient China Spa" on Archer was closed as well (stopped by twice)... WTF is going on with Spas on Archer???AJ is closed for good. For rent sign on the building about a month ago.

Ruby had signs that said to reopen in 3 weeks

Mishima
07-03-10, 20:14
I remember Asian apts also closed at July 4th weekend in past few years.

AJ is closed for good. For rent sign on the building about a month ago.

Ruby had signs that said to reopen in 3 weeks

Squat
07-04-10, 02:10
Drove down archer this morning at 10:15 am. xcindy open, ancient open, relax open, hong kong open. All had their signs on. Ruby had it windows rolled down and it had papers posted on both sides of the front door. I did not stop to read them.

I actually stopped @ Ancient. Open sign is lit, but nobody was inside and lights were off... Stopped by twice... Who knows WTF is going on these days...

Russmeister
07-04-10, 13:25
That is your mistake right there! You should never trust or respect anyone here!

Seriously, don't trust or respect anyone here.Yeah, right! Like I'm supposed to believe you?

Illini333
07-04-10, 17:39
Whats the quality at the latin massage places these days?? Whats the best and worst??

TheShadow2
07-04-10, 21:47
All,
Haven't posted in a while, I was hoping someone could provide some intel.
I fly out of Ohare on a routine basis, and love to visit the amps but not living in Chicago sometimes the driving distances to the various amps prevents me from partaking. However, last week as I was driving away from my hotel on Higgins Rd. in Elk Grove Village, I saw a sort of "home made" sign advertising massages for 60 dollars (was it 60? can't be sure) at a small brick building on Oakton St. It would be between Elmhurst and Higgins on Oakton, but much nearer Higgins.
Anyone know about this place? I would be in heaven if it turned out to be worth visiting. Thanks in advance, PM's are always welcome too.

Ziggy1
07-04-10, 22:57
Sorry. Long time lurker. First time posting.

I had a dream that I ended up at Relax on Archer this morning. I drew Kelly. Poor English but a great, tight little body with little on top. The massage was top notch with a lot of teasing and HR. She allowed roaming hands and kissing under shirt and free roaming outside of pants. There was no discussion of funds until I was about to leave. I pulled out .4 which she wasn't happy with. I stood my ground. Left happy. Total damage $. If it weren't for the arguement over payment, I'd return. There are too many other options to catch grief over payment.

Tt Gun
07-04-10, 23:48
All,

I fly out of Ohare on a routine basis, and love to visit the amps but not living in Chicago sometimes the driving distances to the various amps prevents me from partaking. However, last week as I was driving away from my hotel on Higgins Rd. in Elk Grove Village, I saw a sort of "home made" sign advertising massages for 60 dollars (was it 60? can't be sure) at a small brick building on Oakton St. It would be between Elmhurst and Higgins on Oakton, but much nearer Higgins.

Anyone know about this place? I would be in heaven if it turned out to be worth visiting. Thanks in advance, PM's are always welcome too.This is Asiana spa, I posted report about this place couple months ago. Didn't like this place and wouldn't recommend it to you. It was weird experience for me in this place becouse it was looked like evrething was going in right direction (decent table shoer and some teasing) but on the flip she freaked out and literraly put my pants on me lol. But ymmv please report us back if it worth it.

Jadedone
07-05-10, 07:41
All,
Anyone know about this place? I would be in heaven if it turned out to be worth visiting. Thanks in advance, PM's are always welcome too.

Could it have been this place?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/1825159655.html

I've never been there, but other mongers have commented. Search Asiana.

F Blaster
07-05-10, 19:16
Ah, it's good to see the board's #1 BS poster up to his/her usual shenanigans. Do I have to tell anyone not to bother with these "recommendations"?

Ziggy1
07-05-10, 21:35
Had a great time with her. Here's her link:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1824955993.htmlIs there a history here that we should know about?

Gopher88
07-05-10, 23:17
If I wrote in a review it is the truth and for all my brethren out here I am currently getting my massage therapy from two latinas who work out of an apartment but provide pretty excellent service. Willing to share or trade if you have established yourself as a reliable source of info and reviews.

Im sorry Sara didn't like you. That happens some time. I know I've had it happen to me before. For as the other girls there don't know Mary's ok

Zrdt1
07-05-10, 23:42
I had a great experience today, Susan gave me a great TS and followed up by walking on my back and teasing the boys. On the flip I received a topless BBJ and DATY. She has a great rack and and her kitten tasted great. 70 for the massage and $80 tip.

I will repeat.

Raoul Duke
07-06-10, 15:23
Had a great time with her. Here's her link:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1824955993.html

Corey, thanks for the heads up. Listen, I know a place at 26th and California where you can get a soapy prostate massage. And it's free.

F Blaster
07-06-10, 15:41
Is there a history here that we should know about?

Look up Corey Griffin's reports. He/she is not a member, but a Forum Advertiser. Has probably written around 25 "reports", the vast majority of which have been deleted.

Bottom line: liar, poser, shill.

Pura Vida
07-06-10, 19:45
Stopped in for a visit, .5 for the hour. A very large and strong asian woman named LuLu was the therapist. A very good massage was given and she made sure I left happy. Left .2 for a tip. I think its worth repeating for the massage alone! They have a table shower but I didn't inquire.

Jadedone
07-06-10, 21:32
http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-best-massage-in-town-by-latina-beauty-23/5922365

Anyone check her out before? I checked the usual suspects and couldn't find anything. Thanks early.

LowKeyX
07-06-10, 21:39
There were others asking about her. I think they used tiny eye and found it was Chrissy Moran. Most likely bogus ads. Check under backpage reviews someone was posting about those ads. Gluck!

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-best-massage-in-town-by-latina-beauty-23/5922365

Anyone check her out before? I checked the usual suspects and couldn't find anything. Thanks early.

Gopher88
07-06-10, 22:04

Wow that is one hot chick. IMHO I would watch out for hand cuffs. I hear of lots of stuff happing out there these days .

Nicky Forza
07-06-10, 22:21

Yeah, looks far too good to be true IMHO. I'd probably believe if she was reviewed by a member with a long history of reliable posts.

Gopher88
07-06-10, 22:22
Stopped in for a visit, .5 for the hour. A very large and strong asian woman named LuLu was the therapist. A very good massage was given and she made sure I left happy. Left .2 for a tip. I think its worth repeating for the massage alone! They have a table shower but I didn't inquire.

IMHO Lulu is a winner every time. She has gained a lot of weight in the last year are so. Her table shower is good to .1 extra. I told her about the pain I had in my leg and butt. She told me there is a nerve that go's from your rear end to toes. Don't remember what the she called it. I was in pain for around 6 weeks. Acupuncture Doctor there took care of most of the pain in the first visited. Second visited all gorn. The other girl there Judy in her short skirt looks good but not much to talk about. .2 tip is just fine with her too.

Jeff A
07-06-10, 23:49

Anyone check her out before? I checked the usual suspects and couldn't find anything. Thanks early.Using Tineye I found this:

http://fishki.net/comment.php?id=14551

So the photos are fake.

Pna
07-06-10, 23:54
saw an ad for a new AMP on St. Charles Road. The usual re-cycled pics, 'walk-ins welcome', yada, yada,yada.

Went there to try it out. 3 girls working, and I drew mama-san (40-ish oriental) who kept answering the door and the phone during my session.
No TS, and the massage was lame. I flipped ahead of time because she was eating up the whole hour working on my back. So, she works her way down the front, I grab her ass to establish my bona-fides, and she grabs Mr. Happy and starts HR. I stop her and tell her I want a BJ. Nope, don't do that here, she says. I ask if anything else is available, patting her butt. Nope, she says. I say, OK, how about one of the other girls. Nope she says, we don't do BJs or sex here. So I tell her, I can do this (making HJ motion) myself, no thanks.

So, NOW she starts actually giving me a real massage. Not a great one, but went from a 4 up to a 6. hot towel at the end of my full hour and I'm outta there, no tip.

The other (younger) girls were cute, but if they stick with those rules it's gonna be mama-san sitting there by herself with her knitting.

I may try it again when they aren't so busy, but overall I don't recommend.

Mod Shag
07-07-10, 02:01
Awesome!What's awesome? that I daty or that I don't know why I do? hehe.

Jadedone
07-07-10, 05:48
Using Tineye I found this:

http://fishki.net/comment.php?id=14551

So the photos are fake.

Ah. Thanks!

Gopher88
07-07-10, 11:45
I just got a Email form one of the other members.

He wrote: (("This really pisses me off. Because of your shilling, I went there twice, paid the 1.1, and got absolutely nothing. They were good massages, but I can get just as good elsewhere for less.

I don't believe you regarding Sara. If she did as you say, then she is a complete hypocrite. So she shows you a good time, expects you to praise her online, and then does nothing for the ones who read your post. Right."))

I'm sorry! You don't believe me about Sara. Maybe she don't like you that happens. I took my friend up there he had Sara I got Mary. He liked Sara to. Sara told Mary I was a reg. Mary was she was very accommodating. On that other web site there is a guy clames he gets free be's. I asked one of the girls about it, I was a reg of hers She told me he crys so much she dont take the tip some times. I'm a old man maybe Sara feels sorry for me, There is a old saying YMMV Your mileage may very.

Gopher88
07-07-10, 11:49
saw an ad for a new AMP on St. Charles Road. The usual re-cycled pics, 'walk-ins welcome', yada, yada,yada.

Went there to try it out. 3 girls working, and I drew mama-san (40-ish oriental) who kept answering the door and the phone during my session.
No TS, and the massage was lame. I flipped ahead of time because she was eating up the whole hour working on my back. So, she works her way down the front, I grab her ass to establish my bona-fides, and she grabs Mr. Happy and starts HR. I stop her and tell her I want a BJ. Nope, don't do that here, she says. I ask if anything else is available, patting her butt. Nope, she says. I say, OK, how about one of the other girls. Nope she says, we don't do BJs or sex here. So I tell her, I can do this (making HJ motion) myself, no thanks.

So, NOW she starts actually giving me a real massage. Not a great one, but went from a 4 up to a 6. hot towel at the end of my full hour and I'm outta there, no tip.

The other (younger) girls were cute, but if they stick with those rules it's gonna be mama-san sitting there by herself with her knitting.

I may try it again when they aren't so busy, but overall I don't recommend.

Pna: Thanks for your Report on Villa Park The place was there before them was the same way.

Cpl Flirt
07-07-10, 16:12
I just got a Email form one of the other members.

He wrote: (("This really pisses me off. Because of your shilling, I went there twice, paid the 1. 1, and got absolutely nothing. They were good massages, but I can get just as good elsewhere for less.

I don't believe you regarding Sara. If she did as you say, then she is a complete hypocrite. So she shows you a good time, expects you to praise her online, and then does nothing for the ones who read your post. Right. "))

I'm sorry! You don't believe me about Sara. Maybe she don't like you that happens. I took my friend up there he had Sara I got Mary. He liked Sara to. Sara told Mary I was a reg. Mary was she was very accommodating. On that other web site there is a guy clames he gets free be's. I asked one of the girls about it, I was a reg of hers She told me he crys so much she don't take the tip some times. I'm a old man maybe Sara feels sorry for me, There is a old saying YMMV Your mileage may very.Want to charm in and say I support gopher88 on this. I have posted on my favorite and have gotton mix reviews back via PM. Some gotton more or no her from other places. Others said I work for the places.

I haven't been in some time becuase she is always so bussy, but I don't think it is cool to pay for a massage and think you can get what every you want.

It may be that time of month, bad day with her honey. I walk in one time with a customer yelling and pointing at her. If I didn't walk in when I did, what might of happen. I also think something or someone got to her. (Rape or beaten) Last couple of visit she did not talked much and I saw some black and blue marks on her legs and arms.

So in short, I think treat her like a date and enjoy her company. Clean place, decent massage, and she will not complain about you being naked. What ever else is between you and her but lets be nice and not demand what you want.

It is a MASSAGE shop, Not a F_CK shop, copiseh

Stay cool, it is dam hot out there and the AMP has A/C. Mayabe I need a massagekkkkLOL

Raoul Duke
07-07-10, 20:46
It may be that time of month, bad day with her honey. I walk in one time with a customer yelling and pointing at her. If I didn't walk in when I did, what might of happen. I also think something or someone got to her. (Rape or beaten) Last couple of visit she did not talked much and I saw some black and blue marks on her legs and arms.

Huh? That's a pretty intense description. You're not talking about Sara, are you? My condolences to whomever you are speaking of, but I assure you that Sara would not let anyone take advantage of her.

Now onto a new topic. Stopped @ Beijing the other day. The babe that greeted me was relatively hot in that 30 something Asian type of way. Short skirt, heels, decent figure. Raoul liked what he saw, but unfortunately she was too busy to accommodate. Drove slightly northwest, but they were closed due to a flood? I think there's more to the story as I didn't see any evidence of water infiltration. I suspect it's related to a recent photo shoot at a different location. Maybe I need to become a Mormon so that I can take advantage of the multiple wife thing. Mongering has become such a pain in the ass.

Sticky Rice
07-07-10, 21:06
Anyone had a chance to try this new place that advertises on cl?it seems to be a latina place when I called and they were offering hour massages for $30. I didn't have time so did not try.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1829879224.html

F Blaster
07-07-10, 21:06
Want to charm in and say I support gopher88 on this. I have posted on my favorite and have gotton mix reviews back via PM. Some gotton more or no her from other places. Others said I work for the places.

I haven't been in some time becuase she is always so bussy, but I don't think it is cool to pay for a massage and think you can get what every you want.

So in short, I think treat her like a date and enjoy her company. Clean place, decent massage, and she will not complain about you being naked. What ever else is between you and her but lets be nice and not demand what you want.

It is a MASSAGE shop, Not a F_CK shop, copiseh

Stay cool, it is dam hot out there and the AMP has A/C. Mayabe I need a massagekkkkLOL

Cpl Flirt,

The pm Gopher got was from me.

You just don't understand where posters like me are coming from and you never will.

Let me spell it out for you.

Gopher told me that he got HE from Sara because he said he'd go online and rave about her. (I have no problem discussing his pm since he divulged mine.) I went to this place based on his review. I got nowhere with Marla. I was hoping for extras, but I was not expecting them. I didn't even discuss extras with Marla.

Went back and made sure I got Sara. I got the exact same treatment as Golferfore. She said she wouldn't provide HE, but that I could service myself. That's a bunch of BS.

There's no excuse to rationalize what happened. If my experience was an isolated one, then maybe there could be an acceptable reason. But it wasn't. This was basically bait and switch all the way. Get guys in there by saying the extras are outstanding, then once they're there, shut 'em down.

If Sara is legit, then she shouldn't have given Gopher extras under any circumstances. If the business wants to be legit, then don't advertise in the adult section on BP. I didn't get angry or rude with her at all. I just did what I needed to do and left. You better believe I didn't leave a tip and if you think I should have, then you and I have nothing more to discuss as we are at completely opposite ends of the spectrum.

I pay for the massage. I never expect extras, I hope for them. I don't expect to get the extras for free. I will tip what I feel is appropriate. I feel that Gopher and Sara basically suckered myself and others into going there under false pretenses. Gopher basically did work for this place. He pumped this place up, and got Sara to pump him in return.

Self Hi5
07-07-10, 21:29
IMHO Lulu is a winner every time. She has gained a lot of weight in the last year are so. Her table shower is good to .1 extra. I told her about the pain I had in my leg and butt. She told me there is a nerve that go's from your rear end to toes. Don't remember what the she called it. I was in pain for around 6 weeks. Acupuncture Doctor there took care of most of the pain in the first visited. Second visited all gorn. The other girl there Judy in her short skirt looks good but not much to talk about. .2 tip is just fine with her too.

Where is this place?

Cpl Flirt
07-07-10, 22:33
Cpl Flirt,

The pm Gopher got was from me.

You just don't understand where posters like me are coming from and you never will.

Let me spell it out for you.

Gopher told me that he got HE from Sara because he said he'd go online and rave about her. (I have no problem discussing his pm since he divulged mine.) I went to this place based on his review. I got nowhere with Marla. I was hoping for extras, but I was not expecting them. I didn't even discuss extras with Marla.

Went back and made sure I got Sara. I got the exact same treatment as Golferfore. She said she wouldn't provide HE, but that I could service myself. That's a bunch of BS.

There's no excuse to rationalize what happened. If my experience was an isolated one, then maybe there could be an acceptable reason. But it wasn't. This was basically bait and switch all the way. Get guys in there by saying the extras are outstanding, then once they're there, shut 'them down.

If Sara is legit, then she shouldn't have given Gopher extras under any circumstances. If the business wants to be legit, then don't advertise in the adult section on BP. I didn't get angry or rude with her at all. I just did what I needed to do and left. You better believe I didn't leave a tip and if you think I should have, then you and I have nothing more to discuss as we are at completely opposite ends of the spectrum.

I pay for the massage. I never expect extras, I hope for them. I don't expect to get the extras for free. I will tip what I feel is appropriate. I feel that Gopher and Sara basically suckered myself and others into going there under false pretenses. Gopher basically did work for this place. He pumped this place up, and got Sara to pump him in return.Being respectfull of a Senior, (does that sound odd coming from me, LOL)

You and I have traded PM regarding my FAMP. You said you new her from the other place and had her FS all the time. But when I ask for detail to see if you new what you are talking about no reply.

Then you send me a post saying you went to visit our friend and will post but nothing and it has been some time.

I know my AMP well and you have yet to give me any info that says you know what you are talking about.

I can only assume that she is busy because she is good. At what I don't know nor will say because then mongros think they can get what you got no buts!

Hey wake up! If it smells like Sh_t would you want to touch it? I did not think so. So cut the ladies some slack. Legit or not, like you or not, they are working to make a living just like all of us. Times are hard and everyone is doing what they can to make it by.

So in short she is/was good and stole my heart. But I needed to wake up and decide that she is full of crap too and just BS me for the money. I only hope that other mongros don't abuse her and insted enjoy what she decides to offer you. Good massage or good table shower naked. What ever. Take what you get and leave happy,

Don't want to pay and want more, try reality and pick up a date to see how much work and cost to get a kiss let alone naked and massage or a nice rub down in a shower. You might be less hard on our AMPs,

, This is becoming a wast of time, sorry for the long post,

Gopher88
07-08-10, 00:06
Where is this place?

Lulu is I think if I remember wright 2951 Archer Bridgeport. But for sure it's on the corner of Archer & Arch It's on the South West corner. Tell her the big guy sent you. Massage .5 TS .1 Tip .2 She is just fine with the .2 tip. Lets not spoil her. Shes realy a nice gal Great Massage too. Be nice to her we need more like her.

Gopher88
07-08-10, 00:27
Never been to Bella's before. I Call her around 4:30 no answer. Had another number in my phone. From a add on BP Ashland and Loomis. Called there she said come on over. House is a dump the picture on BP is not the girl that came to the door. Her picture on BP was WOW. This gal was short chunky had bar and panty's on covered up with a thin see throw night gown. Not bad looking. her add said .65 1 hour .45 1/2. I went in place was clean no massage table had a dub bed. I sat on the bed she said pay me now ok she said .85 for 1 .65 1/2 I told her not what the add said & your not the girl in the add eather. Said she was 40 pd's lighter then . I said .65 she said no.
I said no thanks. Drove to China Town stoped at Sennia's Alway a good time time there. Bella called me back at 9:pm

F Blaster
07-08-10, 05:46
Being respectfull of a Senior, (does that sound odd coming from me, LOL)

You and I have traded PM regarding my FAMP. You said you new her from the other place and had her FS all the time. But when I ask for detail to see if you new what you are talking about no reply.

Then you send me a post saying you went to visit our friend and will post but nothing and it has been some time.

I know my AMP well and you have yet to give me any info that says you know what you are talking about.

I can only assume that she is busy because she is good. At what I don't know nor will say because then mongros think they can get what you got no buts!

Hey wake up! If it smells like Sh_t would you want to touch it? I did not think so. So cut the ladies some slack. Legit or not, like you or not, they are working to make a living just like all of us. Times are hard and everyone is doing what they can to make it by.

So in short she is/was good and stole my heart. But I needed to wake up and decide that she is full of crap too and just BS me for the money. I only hope that other mongros don't abuse her and insted enjoy what she decides to offer you. Good massage or good table shower naked. What ever. Take what you get and leave happy,

Don't want to pay and want more, try reality and pick up a date to see how much work and cost to get a kiss let alone naked and massage or a nice rub down in a shower. You might be less hard on our AMPs,

, This is becoming a wast of time, sorry for the long post,

Nice speech. Unfortunately, you have no freakin' clue as to what you are talking about. Do you have Alzheimer's or dementia? I'm genuinely asking.

Go back and check your PMs. I NEVER said I knew the girl at your favorite AMP, let alone had FS with her. I'd never seen the girl before in my life. I did visit the place, but walked out. I did not get a massage there and probably never will. I have no comment about the quality of service there because I did not go.

Sara not giving me extras has nothing to do with hygiene. That's something that YOU brought up. This is about bait and switch. She supposedly gives Gopher extras so he can rave about her here, then when someone like me comes in because of Gopher's review, she shuts me down. My experience was EXACTLY THE SAME as Golferfore's. Saying she won't do it, but doesn't mind if I do it myself is the most hypocritical and obnoxious practice a MT can do.

Yeah, times are tough. They're tough for me, too. So don't expect me to be happy when I spend money at a place where I'm told extras can be had from someone only to have her act indignant when I ask. It was a good massage, but I can go to the school and get an equally good massage for .15 less.

Let me reiterate that I did not get angry or rude with Sara in any way. I was disappointed, but I didn't insult or raise my voice to her at all. I acted as if what happened was OK, when it really wasn't. With Marla, extras didn't even come up for discussion. I accepted that and moved on, which is why I made sure to get Sara on my second visit.

"Don't want to pay and want more." WTF are you talking about?! I ALWAYS tip for extras. Did I want extras? Yes. Did I get extras? No. Am I willing to tip when I don't get extras? Absolutely not. I want more, but I'm not going to pay when I don't GET more.

MPs are an extremely lucrative business, that's why there are so many of them. Unless they're gullible idiots or in an unfortunate situation, girls who work here make a decent buck. Do some deserve more? Oh, yeah. Do some (like Sara) not deserve more? Oh, yeah!

Get off your soapbox and quit preaching. If you won't, at least get your facts straight.

F Blaster
07-08-10, 06:26
Cpl Flirt referenced it, and others have pm'ed me about it, so here it is, my most recent AMP experience. It's gonna be the last one for awhile.

Cpl Flirt asked me to try out Beijing. I hate north side AMPs, but I told him I'd give it a try. The place is on Irving just east of Pulaski. I called first to make sure they were open, which they were. I asked how much for an hour, and the girl said .6.

That's where I made the biggest of several mistakes. I only had 20s on me, and I didn't stop off somewhere to get a snack or something to break one. The parking was metered, and I didn't want to pay for parking if no one was available when I went in. I parked in front and walked in. After a minute or so, someone finally came out. I asked how much for the massage and she said .7 with TS. I should have known better, but I wasn't pleased. More angry with myself than anything.

I didn't find the girl attractive at all. She was rail thin with stringy hair and pasty makeup. I told her I'd be back after I fed the meter. I had intentions of doing just that, but then I came to the realization that I probably wasn't going to enjoy it and shouldn't do it just for Cpl's sake, so I left.

On the way to Beijing, I had spotted a storefront with a neon "Massage" sign. At first, I wondered if that was Beijing. I saw it again on my way back home and decided to stop in.

Kathy greeted me. Cute, kind of looked like a (young) Joyce DeWitt from Three's Company (yeah, I'm kind of old). She said it was .7 with TS, just like Beijing. I should have walked out, since that's more than I care to pay at the start. Another mistake.

Gave her .8. She said she didn't have change (surprise, surprise!). I let it slide, thinking I'd just apply it to the tip. Yet another mistake.

There were cameras EVERYWHERE. They were clearly visible, and the monitor was right next to the counter.

She led me to the room to get undressed. There was another monitor (so she could see who's at the front door while she was in the room with me, as she appeared to be the only one on premises). I scoured the room for cameras or possible hiding places. I didn't find anything, although there was one oddly placed vent on the ceiling. I didn't see a camera in there, but who knows?

Kathy took me to the TS. I didn't look for cameras in there. Again, a mistake. Standard TS, with proper attention paid to the right area. She suggested we skip the massage and proceed straight to the HE in the TS. Fine by me. She wanted .6. I countered with .4. She got a bit of an attitude, which I didn't care for. Then I remembered she still owed me my change from before. Since I knew I wasn't getting that ten back, I agreed to .5. Since I knew I probably wasn't going to get much of a massage (if any), I made her WORK for that tip. Sure enough, when she was finished, she was too "tired" to massage me. No, it wasn't FS and no, I didn't get my money's worth, but I made her earn her money.

So, I wound up paying 1.2 for some fun in the TS and no massage. I had no one to blame but myself. So many fundemental mistakes. Suffice it to say, I won't return. Was I on camera? I don't think so, but it's not impossible. I actually wouldn't mind a copy of what happened in the TS if it exists. Do not interpret that as saying I want to be filmed in a MP.

Another north side AMP and another ripoff. I'll say it again; if every AMP north of Irving suddenly vanished, I wouldn't shed one tear.

F Blaster
07-08-10, 06:28
I've also been asked what I meant by that in a previous report. It means I don't have to think about trying another crappy AMP for a while. My baby's back. 'Nuff said.

Gopher88
07-08-10, 12:01
I've also been asked what I meant by that in a previous report. It means I don't have to think about trying another crappy AMP for a while. My baby's back. 'Nuff said.

Your a good man Mr Blaster. Good luck, Take care

TheShadow2
07-08-10, 16:12
Could it have been this place?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/1825159655.html

I've never been there, but other mongers have commented. Search Asiana.
Thanks to Tt gun as well for the info, it does indeed appear to be Asiana. Judging from the feedback I'll take a pass, I'm too jaded to be taking one for the team anymore...
Thanks again guys.

Punanistuffer
07-09-10, 02:19
Well its been a while since I've done the amp thing but i was feeling lucky. I was wrong from the start. My masseuse was a 30 something year old named Linda. She was not all that cute in the face maybe a 5 but most of the women there were a 5 in the face 7 in the body anyway so it didnt matter much. Now maybe its because I'm a big hulking looking black guy but I sure do get the run around when I go to these places. The finger tip glide massage was boring as all hell and the HE was lackluster since she was obviously trying her best to get me out of there with her lighting strokes lol. It was 40 at the door (hispanic chick up front with all chinese women by the way) and 50 for the horrible release. She didnt want my hands on her thigh either which was f#cked up by the way.

Oh well. Happy Hunting to you that dont look a threat.

Member #5481
07-09-10, 09:57
Well after all the back and forth this week I decided to check this place out on the way home. I walked in and was met by two Polish girls. The big one Agga was not real attractive but the other one could have passed for the sister of the banjo player in Deliverance. Neither was attractive but I was there on a reconnaisance mission so I just figured I would close my eyes and see what happened.

Neither Sara or Mary were available so I was stuck with Agga. It seemed pretty obvious from the start that extras were not on the menu. Little things like, every time the towel slipped a little she quickly pulled it back up. Abandoning fairly early the thought of extras I just laid back and enjoyed the massage.

At some point a guy walked in the front room and asked about a massage. They said sure $55. The guy (was it one of you) was trying to determine extras as subtly as possible with questions like: Is it a "full body" massage? I don't think he was satisfied with the answers and I am pretty sure he left. There must have been a mention of the placing of the ads online in the adult section. One of the girls was saying that they have nothing to do with the placing of the ads. My impression is that this place is mostly legit with maybe some extras available from some girls, with the right guy and when they feel comfortable. This place is a major YMMV but my recommendation is that your money is best spent elsewhere. I think the owner is placing ads to sucker mongers in.

Sorry for the long report, just trying to help.

Fayleep
07-10-10, 01:01
Drove by on Archer on Thursday. Xindy's was closed, Ancient had an open sign, but no one inside. Went further down and Ruby's was also closed with some paper taped to the front. What's going on with the Archer amps? Did they get raided or something?

Massagedoc
07-10-10, 09:06
Has anyone seen MJ, she has a place around 294 and 95th Street, looking to meet up with her as I'm in the area a little more often now, want to see if she is better than the reports on the legit spas in the area, any info is appreciated, pm if you prefer, thanks.

Nicky Forza
07-10-10, 12:41
This is one of the places I had on my toftt to do list but le got to them before I could
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/sauk-village-il/TCAU3HA0GPN4J41N6

Massagedoc
07-10-10, 12:58
Drove by on Archer on Thursday. Xindy's was closed, Ancient had an open sign, but no one inside. Went further down and Ruby's was also closed with some paper taped to the front. What's going on with the Archer amps? Did they get raided or something?Drove down Archer earlier today after getting robbed at Dominick's, she must have rang up $70 before I even emptied my cart. Everything open at a little after 11 except Ruby, shutters rolled down and looked like hand written notes on door and shutters, did not have time to stop and see what was written, but everything else had "open" signs lit up and looked to be business as usual. This was from Hong Kong to Xindy, did not check on the place west of Ashland since I have had no luck there, have not tried Ancient yet, maybe later if I do not head out south to see the girl around 294 and 95th

Sticky Rice
07-10-10, 17:32
This is one of the places I had on my toftt to do list but le got to them before I could.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/sauk-village-il/TCAU3HA0GPN4J41N6So the raid was a result of citizen complaints. Great for local law enforcement.

I can only wish they responded/reacted this rapidly when I call about the gang bangers that hang out and deal drugs on my corner. In don't see mongers carrying guns or shooting innocent children.

I guess a HE is more important than dead kids. Shame.

Pegleg
07-10-10, 18:02
Dreamt that I was in downtown Chicago in need of relaxation. Stopped by Wentworth spa. Dreamt that I left my shoes at the foot of the stairs and went up to see Nancy. Started with okay massage with some teasing fully clothed, but the teasing seemed to be only playful. Finished with pretty thorough TS including brushing of the stick and rocks, then dry off. Total damages including tip--1.1. Probably won't be back.

Pegleg
07-10-10, 18:09

Recent experiences are telling me the same thing. Spose it's the economy or LE?

Datsurman
07-10-10, 18:14
The article says the place was raided 'in response to several complaints involving illegal activity. ' If this is true, who made the complaints? Either it was someone who had been to the spa and requested and received illegal activity, or it was someone who had never been to the spa and therefore would have no idea of whether it was legit or not. There are many of these places with legit masseuses.

If they raided the place without having valid probably cause, isn't it a violation of the fourth amendments rights of the owner?

This is one of the places I had on my toftt to do list but le got to them before I could.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/sauk-village-il/TCAU3HA0GPN4J41N6

SportingLife
07-11-10, 02:10
294 and 95th? Are you talking about CL Melissa? I saw her twice. She's cute and kind of fun but her massage is not good and the finish was so-so. If anyone has a great massage/french girl, please pm it.

Drove down Archer earlier today after getting robbed at Dominick's, she must have rang up $70 before I even emptied my cart. Everything open at a little after 11 except Ruby, shutters rolled down and looked like hand written notes on door and shutters, did not have time to stop and see what was written, but everything else had "open" signs lit up and looked to be business as usual. This was from Hong Kong to Xindy, did not check on the place west of Ashland since I have had no luck there, have not tried Ancient yet, maybe later if I do not head out south to see the girl around 294 and 95th

Quimby
07-11-10, 09:43
Anyone been to the spa in Niles? King Spa is the name it is between Home Depot and H Mart in the shopping center.

Blue Screen
07-11-10, 14:52
Visited Copper Spa at 1052 N. Milwaukee Ave on Saturday. Couldn't find any reviews here but the CL advertised table shower and late hours made me think extras were available.

I was met at the front desk by a petite, young (guessing 20's) and attractive AMP named "Lee'". She was wearing a low cut top, black tights and an ass that hadn't been ravaged by childbirth yet (for once). First time special was 50/hr and 10 for table shower.

Unfortunately the shower was very hands off the lower extremities and attempts at guiding her were unsuccessful. Massage was equally frustrating. Although I was barely covered with some accidental brushing of her chest, my attempts at roaming were quickly brushed off. A direct request for extras seemed to scare her.

Won't repeat, unless someone else had success?

Lurker01
07-11-10, 19:18
Anyone been to the spa in Niles? King Spa is the name it is between Home Depot and H Mart in the shopping center.Strictly legit. NO tipping. The pocket on your uniform is even sewn shut to make sure.

Absolutely sweet facilities, though.

Anyone know anything about Mercy on Michigan at Illinois?

Nighthawk55
07-11-10, 23:45
The article says the place was raided 'in response to several complaints involving illegal activity. ' If this is true, who made the complaints?I would suggest the majority of MP complaints come from guys who feel guilty about going. Since they can't stop themselves, they stop the service.

After that, I would suggest neighbors. I can't say I blame them. If a MP moved in next door to my business, I might not be too happy. Aw, who am I kidding. I would be thrilled!

Chicago J
07-12-10, 00:18
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-erotic-massage-ever-by-beautiful-brunette-27/3934519

I just posted a review of this girl working out of her house in the "Backpage Providers" section of this website. Technically not a "Massage Parlor" but thought it might be of some use to this thread.

Whiskey Priest
07-12-10, 08:51
maybe later if I do not head out south to see the girl around 294 and 95th

MJ?

Good stuff.

Whiskey Priest
07-12-10, 09:02
MJ?

Good stuff.
my only complaint is that while working on the release, she kind of spaces out, "goes to a safe place," or whatever.

Where asian girls are always like "oh yeah baby," she kinda of just stares off into space.

Past that though, it's a good time.

Oh and she LOADS on the lotion... everywhere. Shower after is a must.

Fredspy
07-12-10, 09:34
Anyone been to the spa in Niles? King Spa is the name it is between Home Depot and H Mart in the shopping center.

Check out the Lombard forum. See http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=1022336&postcount=705 for the latest.

Bebop60
07-12-10, 10:29
Check out the Lombard forum. See http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=1022336&postcount=705 for the latest.Kings spa on Ogden and the King spa in Niles are two different places.

King spa in Niles is a Korean bath house and sauna. It is totally legit, you won't see a woman anywhere near your nude body there.

Kings spa on Ogden can be a lot of fun.

Nonyabiz
07-12-10, 11:10
Had a dream that I some how ended up over in Chicago around little village and tried a Latin spa on cermak that had been advertising a nice deal on CL and BP. After a decent TS and somewhat disappointing massage the complete menu included the normal for .4, convertible for .8 and nude for 1.2 all with roaming, others may have offered more. In my dream I noticed 3 providers, all where decent looking, but looked best from behind. Woke up magically back on the other side of the country feeling reasonably relaxed but annoyingly rushed. I've definitely had better dreams, won't dream of this one again but it may be just right for others.

Gopher88
07-12-10, 18:21
Had a dream that I some how ended up over in Chicago around little village and tried a Latin spa on cermak that had been advertising a nice deal on CL and BP. After a decent TS and somewhat disappointing massage the complete menu included the normal for .4, convertible for .8 and nude for 1.2 all with roaming, others may have offered more. In my dream I noticed 3 providers, all where decent looking, but looked best from behind. Woke up magically back on the other side of the country feeling reasonably relaxed but annoyingly rushed. I've definitely had better dreams, won't dream of this one again but it may be just right for others.

O my gosh I had the same dream last year.

Gopher88
07-12-10, 18:25
Friday, what a busy and crazy day I had. I started out around 9:30am
and after taking a look at CL and BP I headed out on my quest around
11 or so. First stop was at Bella's near 2000 North Western as her ad
picture was of a blond and a special $50 for 1 hour with TS. When I
got there, a chunky Latino buzzed me in and a Chinese girl behind the
counter was on a lap top computer. I ask for Bella, the blond... she
told me spa had no one named Bella. Darn! Well, by now I had to use
the head so I asked to use the mens room. Breakfast was going right
through me, not a good sign just before a massage! I sat down for a
few minutes. I told the Chinese girl I was not feeling good I would
be back another time. She said she knew I was not getting a massage
and the bathroom is only for customers. Well, so much for Chicago
hospitality!

Figured I would call Sara on Montrose round 1:30. Not there. Oh, well.

Next stop was at 5054 Irving Pk. as her ad mentioned $39 for an hour.
It is a place next to an actual massage school. A Latina girl took me
to the room, told me get undressed and get under the sheet. The time
was 1:45. She told me she use to work for at chiropractic office for 2
years. She really knew her stuff and gave a great legit massage but
at last, she didn't like being touched. That was ok. and the massage was
over at 3... nice hour and 15 minutes. Bonus!! I will return, but I'm
not sure of her name... however, it started with a 'V' I'm sure about
that. There's only one other place in Chicago where I like to get a
legit massage like this gal gave me and that would have to be TLC.

After that great massage on Irving Pk. with 'V' I headed for KM on
Division around 3:30. There, Susie finished my day appropriately.

Mr Mister
07-12-10, 18:45
Copper and Harvest are my "go to" places. I've never been turned down at either place. I like to go before 2:00 for the special.

Visited Copper Spa at 1052 N. Milwaukee Ave on Saturday. Couldn't find any reviews here but the CL advertised table shower and late hours made me think extras were available.

I was met at the front desk by a petite, young (guessing 20's) and attractive AMP named "Lee'". She was wearing a low cut top, black tights and an ass that hadn't been ravaged by childbirth yet (for once). First time special was 50/hr and 10 for table shower.

Unfortunately the shower was very hands off the lower extremities and attempts at guiding her were unsuccessful. Massage was equally frustrating. Although I was barely covered with some accidental brushing of her chest, my attempts at roaming were quickly brushed off. A direct request for extras seemed to scare her.

Won't repeat, unless someone else had success?

Gopher88
07-12-10, 19:42
Has any one heard are know anything about the Latino girls Central & Irving? I just seen there add 30. with a shower on CL. I think they work out of a Apt building. I think they been around for a wile? There price keeps coming down. I would like to check them out. I worry about LE in them big Apt Building.

Sticky Rice
07-12-10, 20:22
Has any one heard are know anything about the Latino girls Central & Irving? I just seen there add 30. With a shower on CL. I think they work out of a Apt building. I think they been around for a wile? There price keeps coming down. I would like to check them out. I worry about LE in them big Apt Building.I wouldn't worry about LE because they are advertising massage. You can't get arrested for responding to an ad for a back rub.

Once you get started with the massage, do what you normally would at an AMP to see whether you will leave happy.

There is also another place on foster and Cali that is the same but every time I call I get there voicemail with a girl asking to leave a message. I've tried more than 10 times to get through but no luck. I'll continue to be persistent and TOFTT.

Mad Ivan
07-12-10, 21:03
Anyone know anything about Mercy on Michigan at Illinois?

I believe there were a few reports here.

No table shower available, so the same service as Mercy by Millennium Park. Reasonably good looking girls, quite reasonable massage, and reasonable HE. Nothing special, but if you work in the area good for a quick jaunt.

Fredspy
07-12-10, 21:42
Thanks Bebop60!

I will try to pay better attention next time to my suburb geography.

Kings spa on Ogden and the King spa in Niles are two different places.

King spa in Niles is a Korean bath house and sauna. It is totally legit, you won't see a woman anywhere near your nude body there.

Kings spa on Ogden can be a lot of fun.

AFrohman
07-12-10, 22:32
Has any one heard are know anything about the Latino girls Central & Irving? I just seen there add 30. With a shower on CL. I think they work out of a Apt building. I think they been around for a wile? There price keeps coming down. I would like to check them out. I worry about LE in them big Apt Building.You get what you pay for. The girls are generally on the heavy side and not that attractive. I called ahead for an appointment recently and showed up on time to find out that nobody was available. Waited 20 minutes and finally went into the room and was told they could only give me 20 minutes.

Bad massage with baby oil followed by a disinterested HE and a clean up with rubbing alcohol sprayed onto a kleenex.

I will not be repeating.

Cdthue
07-12-10, 22:36
I wouldn't worry about LE because they are advertising massage. You can't get arrested for responding to an ad for a back rub.

Once you get started with the massage, do what you normally would at an AMP to see whether you will leave happy.

There is also another place on foster and Cali that is the same but every time I call I get there voicemail with a girl asking to leave a message. I've tried more than 10 times to get through but no luck. I'll continue to be persistent and TOFTT.Foster and Cali is a hospital on three corners and a Cafe on the other. you talking about Rockwell and Foster? Thats an Apt gig. I've got as far as the first phone call, but they have not answered the second for the exact address twice. Just gave up.

CDT

Gopher88
07-13-10, 01:25
You get what you pay for. The girls are generally on the heavy side and not that attractive. I called ahead for an appointment recently and showed up on time to find out that nobody was available. Waited 20 minutes and finally went into the room and was told they could only give me 20 minutes.

Bad massage with baby oil followed by a disinterested HE and a clean up with rubbing alcohol sprayed onto a kleenex.

I will not be repeating.

Thanks that was quick. Won't be going there.

Cpl Flirt
07-13-10, 15:09
Go with F. Blaster recomendation and don't visit this places!

Quick note: I think F. Blaster went to two different places.

Beijing does have a lot of camras but none in the rooms.

I did not see any monitor in the room I was in.

She has always given me massage and never short me on the change.

Funny she seems not to know her own name! Was Jennifer and now Jen.

She has always say there are three or four girls working but I have yet to see anyone except some times the guy that massage my wife.

That being said I went back after being away for a bit and it suck!

She is now rail thin and instead of a 20s tone body she does look more like a grama, with skin on bones thin. Hair was like steel wool and she has always wore a lot of make-up.

Long store short, she did not give me the girl friend treatment and just wanted to do FS. Not my thing. Seems like most shops you can get off one way or anouther. Also some guy, (south of the boarder) bad english walk in asking "you massage dick? " first thing out of his mouth! No BS, him and her got into a pissing match and at the end it sound like she was going to lay out for him on the front desk.

To say the least I got dress and left. Or more like ran out of there!

I would pass this places up. She is becoming a mean old B-itch! IMHP

Cpl Flirt referenced it, and others have pm'ed me about it, so here it is, my most recent AMP experience. It's going to be the last one for awhile.

Cpl Flirt asked me to try out Beijing. I hate north side AMPs, but I told him I'd give it a try. The place is on Irving just east of Pulaski. I called first to make sure they were open, which they were. I asked how much for an hour, and the girl said $60.

That's where I made the biggest of several mistakes. I only had 20s on me, and I didn't stop off somewhere to get a snack or something to break one. The parking was metered, and I didn't want to pay for parking if no one was available when I went in. I parked in front and walked in. After a minute or so, someone finally came out. I asked how much for the massage and she said $70 with TS. I should have known better, but I wasn't pleased. More angry with myself than anything.

I didn't find the girl attractive at all. She was rail thin with stringy hair and pasty makeup. I told her I'd be back after I fed the meter. I had intentions of doing just that, but then I came to the realization that I probably wasn't going to enjoy it and shouldn't do it just for Cpl's sake, so I left.

On the way to Beijing, I had spotted a storefront with a neon "Massage" sign. At first, I wondered if that was Beijing. I saw it again on my way back home and decided to stop in.

Kathy greeted me. Cute, kind of looked like a (young) Joyce DeWitt from Three's Company (yeah, I'm kind of old). She said it was $70 with TS, just like Beijing. I should have walked out, since that's more than I care to pay at the start. Another mistake.

Gave her $80. She said she didn't have change (surprise, surprise!). I let it slide, thinking I'd just apply it to the tip. Yet another mistake.

There were cameras EVERYWHERE. They were clearly visible, and the monitor was right next to the counter.

She led me to the room to get undressed. There was another monitor (so she could see who's at the front door while she was in the room with me, as she appeared to be the only one on premises). I scoured the room for cameras or possible hiding places. I didn't find anything, although there was one oddly placed vent on the ceiling. I didn't see a camera in there, but who knows?

Kathy took me to the TS. I didn't look for cameras in there. Again, a mistake. Standard TS, with proper attention paid to the right area. She suggested we skip the massage and proceed straight to the HE in the TS. Fine by me. She wanted $60. I countered with $40. She got a bit of an attitude, which I didn't care for. Then I remembered she still owed me my change from before. Since I knew I wasn't getting that ten back, I agreed to $50. Since I knew I probably wasn't going to get much of a massage (if any), I made her WORK for that tip. Sure enough, when she was finished, she was too "tired" to massage me. No, it wasn't FS and no, I didn't get my money's worth, but I made her earn her money.

So, I wound up paying 1. 2 for some fun in the TS and no massage. I had no one to blame but myself. So many fundemental mistakes. Suffice it to say, I won't return. Was I on camera? I don't think so, but it's not impossible. I actually wouldn't mind a copy of what happened in the TS if it exists. Do not interpret that as saying I want to be filmed in a MP.

Another north side AMP and another ripoff. I'll say it again; if every AMP north of Irving suddenly vanished, I wouldn't shed one tear.

Raincoater
07-13-10, 16:24
I dreamed that I was headed to a restaurant where you could get anything you want, when I decided to stop up the street to check out a place with many mentions around here.

What an odd place. I thought the beauty parlor aspect was odd, but hey, I can roll with it. I really wasn't expecting the waiting area on the second floor though. I suppose it could be worse, at least it's comfy.

I had to wait a while, seems they were busy. Then finally I was put in a room and waited some more. Finally, in walked Jobee. Cute, nothing special, but overall not bad compared to some of the girls I've seen in other places. She gave a decent massage and HR on the flip. She wanted $60 which is too much for HR in my book. My standard is $40. She wasn't overly enthusiastic about it, but did the trick.

Then she gave me a killer foot massage, and earned the extra $20, so she got her $60 in the end.

I'd definitely be back. Not sure if I'd ask for her specifically, though.

Sticky Rice
07-13-10, 20:28
Foster and Cali is a hospital on three corners and a Cafe on the other. you talking about Rockwell and Foster? Thats an Apt gig. I've got as far as the first phone call, but they have not answered the second for the exact address twice. Just gave up.

CDTI have been to the incall at Foster/Rockwell, typical asian apt, girl was a 5, nothing else to write about, damage was $1.60.

The place I am trying is on foster/cali, the only thing I think possible is a hole in the wall beauty salon that is on that corner. Otherwise it may be a latina apt.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1838543826.html

Blue Screen
07-13-10, 23:33
Copper and Harvest are my "go to" places. I've never been turned down at either place. I like to go before 2:00 for the special.Thanks.

I'll try again.

Gopher88
07-14-10, 10:29
I Looked at BP / under massage today.
There is a add that stated:
Pretty Asian/European Massage
1919 Midwest Rd, Oak Brook
I wonder where them picture's came from?

Callmeer
07-14-10, 11:51
I Looked at BP / under massage today.
There is a add that stated:
Pretty Asian/European Massage
1919 Midwest Rd, Oak Brook
I wonder where them picture's came from?I think this is a suburban location for Bella.

Never been but it is on their website.

F Blaster
07-14-10, 13:49
I don't get this guy. I have no idea what his agenda is.

From his text, he didn't read and/or understand my report, yet he went ahead and EDITED it in several places!

From his PM's to me, I was given the impression that he was a current, regular customer at Beijing. This last report infers that he hadn't been there in a while!

I'm seeing a lot of red flags regarding this guy. I certainly won't share any info with him and I'm going to ignore his PM's.

Maybe he DOES have Alzheimer's?!

Smith1490
07-14-10, 20:42
I had a very similar dream except Vivian was in mine. It was late and a .5 tip was sufficient to not get a complaint. Massage was a 6 out of 10, attitude a 7, but the HR was maybe a 4 or 5.

Saw Jobee and a couple of the other girls on the way out. Not sure who I would ask for on a retun but would probably skip Vivian.

I dreamed that I was headed to a restaurant where you could get anything you want, when I decided to stop up the street to check out a place with many mentions around here.

What an odd place. I thought the beauty parlor aspect was odd, but hey, I can roll with it. I really wasn't expecting the waiting area on the second floor though. I suppose it could be worse, at least it's comfy.

I had to wait a while, seems they were busy. Then finally I was put in a room and waited some more. Finally, in walked Jobee. Cute, nothing special, but overall not bad compared to some of the girls I've seen in other places. She gave a decent massage and HR on the flip. She wanted $60 which is too much for HR in my book. My standard is $40. She wasn't overly enthusiastic about it, but did the trick.

Then she gave me a killer foot massage, and earned the extra $20, so she got her $60 in the end.

I'd definitely be back. Not sure if I'd ask for her specifically, though.

Member #4081
07-15-10, 09:41
Wow, kind of want to keep this to myself, but have to share. Dreamed I went to Bella yesterday and met Marina, a Russian girl. Absolute knockout. I caught myself repeating "wow" several times under my breath. Massage was pretty good. No back walking, but pretty strong hands. And I was in need of a decent massage too. She was leary. We played drop the towel a couple of times. She kept putting it back. After the flip, things improved. She started massaging my chest. Now, mind you, she was pretty proper, said "Sorry, I can't" when I asked if she could get more comfortable. Roaming was allowed with restraint. Mild pleading for HR. I like to work for it tho $60 at the door and I way overtipped. 9. But I walked out thinking. "wow". I knew I had to review this one. Honestly, she was maybe a bit detached from the whole HR, but she is so f*cking hot, that was ok with me. Wow.

Blue Screen
07-15-10, 10:55

Won't repeat, unless someone else had success?I tried again with better results. This time had Jessica (equally young and cute, with glasses and longer hair). Table shower and massage were very thorough and included lots of accidental (and not so accidental) brushing and rubbing of the lower abdomen. Roaming was still discouraged and self service was required, but she massaged the 'boys' while I worked at it. I may request Jessica again and see if I get more as a repeat customer.

PS. The massage was actually quite good, similar to the Lomi Lomi technique.

Cpl Flirt
07-15-10, 12:12
Well ad least I went to the AMP to check out the facts before saying your post was BS.

On anouther note: I felt bad posting negitive comments about Beijing. On the way to work saw a sign that the places was close yesterday. That would be a first. Maybe she is not feeling well.

So all because she is legit and not looking so good on the last two visits did not give me the right to blast the shop.

Sorry,

Cheers

I don't get this guy. I have no idea what his agenda is.

From his text, he didn't read and/or understand my report, yet he went ahead and EDITED it in several places!

From his PM's to me, I was given the impression that he was a current, regular customer at Beijing. This last report infers that he hadn't been there in a while!

I'm seeing a lot of red flags regarding this guy. I certainly won't share any info with him and I'm going to ignore his PM's.

Maybe he DOES have Alzheimer's?!

John 354
07-15-10, 12:50
Long time mongerer. First time reporter.

I recently visited the spa at 2050 W. Belmont. My massuese was Mei. I asked for the CL special for the $60 massage with table shower. They acted like they didn't know about any specials then I showed them the ad on my phone. They relented.

Got an ok table shower but Mei kept on covering me up. Same thing during the massage. The massage was ok but no extras. Saw a pretty young girl with glasses named Yuna. Will try her next to see if anything happens.

Has anyone had any luck with the Latina girls on Harlem? I have tried setting up appts but they are too afraid to call me back. I tell them I am a fireman but they think I am LE. Told them I would show ID.

Babeefacexxx
07-15-10, 13:38
I saw an ad awhile back for .3 for 40 min and .5 for an hour massage so I had to try. I went for 40 min. Got to 3080 n milwaukee and didnt even ask her name but she was definately in late 40s early 50s. Body wasnt bad, not fat at all but face ehhhh. So I asked at the end and she said never although it did seem promising throughout with the brushing a few times and not much draping. Oh well only wasted .3

Eddinger
07-15-10, 15:11
Why do so many of you repeat at a spa that gave you no extras, thinking that the second time it will get better?

Some places just don't give HJs. If you want one, don't go back to those places, go to the ones that you know you will get one.

I read some reports from people here who still after two sessions haven't been given anything other than permission to service yourself, and yet they still think they will get "more" if they keep going back. What a hilarious way to waste your money.

F Blaster
07-15-10, 16:46
Well ad least I went to the AMP to check out the facts before saying your post was BS.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I did NOT go to Beijing. I walked in, saw the girl and wasn't interested, and left. End of story as far as Beijing is concerned.

I drove past the place I ended up at earlier today. They looked like they are closed, as well.

F Blaster
07-15-10, 17:13
Wow, kind of want to keep this to myself, but have to share. Dreamed I went to Bella yesterday and met Marina, a Russian girl. Absolute knockout. I caught myself repeating "wow" several times under my breath. Massage was pretty good. No back walking, but pretty strong hands. And I was in need of a decent massage too. She was leary. We played drop the towel a couple of times. She kept putting it back. After the flip, things improved. She started massaging my chest. Now, mind you, she was pretty proper, said "Sorry, I can't" when I asked if she could get more comfortable. Roaming was allowed with restraint. Mild pleading for HR. I like to work for it tho $60 at the door and I way overtipped. 9. But I walked out thinking. "wow". I knew I had to review this one. Honestly, she was maybe a bit detached from the whole HR, but she is so f*cking hot, that was ok with me. Wow.

You paid .9 for a HR with limited roaming?! Get out.

Cdthue
07-15-10, 17:36
You paid .9 for a HR with limited roaming?! Get out.From what I read, he gave .9 for pleading. Doesn't sound like HR happened. Not very bright at all.

F Blaster
07-15-10, 19:26
Why do so many of you repeat at a spa that gave you no extras, thinking that the second time it will get better?

Some places just don't give HJs. If you want one, don't go back to those places, go to the ones that you know you will get one.

I read some reports from people here who still after two sessions haven't been given anything other than permission to service yourself, and yet they still think they will get "more" if they keep going back. What a hilarious way to waste your money.

I'm in that group. The first time I went to Spa Pleasures, I got Marla and nothing happened. The guy who talked up the place said he got extras from Sara. So the next time I went, I made sure I got Sara. What happened next is well documented.

I've said I never expect extras no matter where I go, but I do hope for them. It was a waste of money in the sense that I didn't get any release, but I did get two pretty good massages. Bottom line, I feel that I was misled by a fellow poster who gave what I consider to be a fabricated recommendation. Lesson learned. Now if I go back thinking extras will be had, then I deserve whatever ridicule is thrown my way.

Member #4081
07-15-10, 22:20
From what I read, he gave .9 for pleading. Doesn't sound like HR happened. Not very bright at all.Yes, I got my HR. No worries. I've never not gotten one (yet). Well I figure if it was an incall or outcall massage, I'd get a half-ass massage with HR for probably 1. 6. 2. So paying an extremely fine chick for a good massage and HR about the same is ok with me. Normally I max out at 1. 2. But I wanted her to remember me next time I come in Just like tipping anywhere else. I want her to see me and say. I'll get this guy hehe. So not so bright may be accurate. I just couldn't help myself. Sorry. It was the on par with the best I've had. And if I were a bit younger and in a different situation. I could totally see myself trying to lure her out of there and keep her to myself. Maybe it was just me. I'd be curious to see what others have to say about her.

F Blaster
07-16-10, 09:01
Yes, I got my HR. No worries. I've never not gotten one (yet). Well I figure if it was an incall or outcall massage, I'd get a half-ass massage with HR for probably 1. 6. 2. So paying an extremely fine chick for a good massage and HR about the same is ok with me. Normally I max out at 1. 2. But I wanted her to remember me next time I come in Just like tipping anywhere else. I want her to see me and say. I'll get this guy hehe. So not so bright may be accurate. I just couldn't help myself. Sorry. It was the on par with the best I've had. And if I were a bit younger and in a different situation. I could totally see myself trying to lure her out of there and keep her to myself. Maybe it was just me. I'd be curious to see what others have to say about her.

If you're paying 1.6-2 for an outcall massage and you're only getting HR, then you must be new to the game. I hope you learn something from reading these boards.

.6 is a more than generous tip for HR, .9 is ridiculous. .6 should get you close to bbbj, and .9 should get you close to fs. Don't overpay just to make her think you're cool. She's not thinking, "What a great guy!" She's thinking, "Sucker!"

I doubt if it's "on par with the best (you've) had." You said yourself that she was "maybe a bit detached from the whole HR." You're seeing the situation through rose-colored glasses. In your mind, the experience seems better than it actually was because you find her so attractive. If she was just cute instead of gorgeous, would the massage have been so great?

What do you do when you see her next time? Will you tip .9 again?

I get it. You got carried away in the moment. It happens to most of us. For guys like me, the first time is always the greatest because it's a new feeling. It usually goes downhill from there. Try not to get caught up in expectations and keep a realistic perspective. It'll be better all the way around. You will be far less likely to be disappointed in the future and she has a chance to keep a regular customer.

Member #4081
07-16-10, 11:33
I see your point, but I have worked for rich people. And whether all the staff and service people around them are thinking "sucker" or not, they all get up to take care of them as soon as they see them coming. I'm OK with her thinking I am a sucker as long as she treats me well.

And yes, I am new to the game, but I'm learning. I don't mean to drive up prices. I definitely got lost in the moment. And I might do the same next time. And since periodic reinforcement is the strongest kind, it might work out well for those of you with weaker economies right now in that she's never going to know who is going to leave a big tip. I certainly don't look like money on the outside. So in that sense, she may strive harder to be good every time. Rather than knowing it's always going to be the same paycheck regardless of how hard she tries. Then she will start daydreaming about what she needs to buy for dinner. I dunno.

I also just hate negotiation. I'd rather come in and say. Hey, I got this much. It's all yours. Do me good. Sounds like some of you guys like to play hard ball and haggle. Pretend you are getting up to leave etc. F that. I want mine hehe. I am also not hunting for extras beyond HR. If they happened to fall on me, that's cool. But I actually like the whole process. Better than regular FS providers. They are always in a rush, no teasing, no massage. I like the massage. Especially walking on my back Good stuff.

I don't mean to start shit, this is just my two cents from a relative newbie. I definitely appreciate everyone that posts. It's how I learned what to expect and what to do to get what I want. Thanks all ya'll.

Gopher88
07-16-10, 14:01
If you're paying 1.6-2 for an outcall massage and you're only getting HR, then you must be new to the game. I hope you learn something from reading these boards.

.6 is a more than generous tip for HR, .9 is ridiculous. .6 should get you close to bbbj, and .9 should get you close to fs. Don't overpay just to make her think you're cool. She's not thinking, "What a great guy!" She's thinking, "Sucker!"

I doubt if it's "on par with the best (you've) had." You said yourself that she was "maybe a bit detached from the whole HR." You're seeing the situation through rose-colored glasses. In your mind, the experience seems better than it actually was because you find her so attractive. If she was just cute instead of gorgeous, would the massage have been so great?

What do you do when you see her next time? Will you tip .9 again?

I get it. You got carried away in the moment. It happens to most of us. For guys like me, the first time is always the greatest because it's a new feeling. It usually goes downhill from there. Try not to get caught up in expectations and keep a realistic perspective. It'll be better all the way around. You will be far less likely to be disappointed in the future and she has a chance to keep a regular customer.

Blaster: I went back and seen Sara. I told her if she was going to make it in this business she had to be a little more accommodating. After talking to her. I realy think she feels sorry for me. I'm old, bald, defiantly not the best looking guy for sure. I wish things were differnt but it is what it is.

Wouldn't it be nice to know the dates of the posting Yes are No?

Ziggy1
07-16-10, 14:11
Does anyone else find it a little bit of turn off when your Asian massage girl (who weighs less than you and is half your age) starts going on and on about what a great body you have and how strong you are etc. I'm sorry but it does nothing for me except remind me that I'm paying this person to be with me. Am I alone in wishing that they keep their fake compliments to themselves and not patronize me. I drink. I smoke. I have a crappy diet. I'm not healthy and don't want someone pretending that I'm someone with a killer body. This happened for the other at KM.

Ziggy1
07-16-10, 16:11
I had a dream that I visited KM Spa at around 9:00PM the other night. (They close at 10:00). I don't know her name but she was cute, young and thin. The TS was quite playful which was promising. Great massage followed by HR. She allowed roaming outside of her clothes but wouldn't budge on any removal. I love this spa as there is never any negoiations that interfere. (I've been 4 or 5 times and it has always been this way.) My only complaint, is that they shorted me on time. When I got back to my car, the whole experience lasted only 45 minutes. Being their last customer for the night, I wasn't upset as I'm sure they wanted to go home.

Member #5121
07-17-10, 15:17
Hey don't take it personally, Ziggy. There are plenty of Asian women who don't mind a guy with a heavy center of gravity. In Asain culture, it's a sign of you being a 'boss man', well to do, and well fed. Consider for a moment she's NOT blowing smoke up your ass.

Does anyone else find it a little bit of turn off when your Asian massage girl (who weighs less than you and is half your age) starts going on and on about what a great body you have and how strong you are etc. I'm sorry but it does nothing for me except remind me that I'm paying this person to be with me. Am I alone in wishing that they keep their fake compliments to themselves and not patronize me. I drink. I smoke. I have a crappy diet. I'm not healthy and don't want someone pretending that I'm someone with a killer body. This happened for the other at KM.

Member #5121
07-17-10, 15:25
Easy rule to remember: if you can't get HR when you double down the door fee, it ain't going to happen. If she's that unreal, go back often, leave a waitress tip to be nice, and work on your rapport with her. I met a dedicated masseuse at a legit spa for body-to-body at her place, just by being a semi-regular, legit customer. Work on your game, and you can probably bag any legit therapist you want!

If you're paying $160-$200 for an outcall massage and you're only getting HR, then you must be new to the game. I hope you learn something from reading these boards.

$60 is a more than generous tip for HR, $90 is ridiculous. $60 should get you close to BBBJ, and $90 should get you close to FS. Don't overpay just to make her think you're cool. She's not thinking, "What a great guy! " She's thinking, "Sucker! "

What do you do when you see her next time? Will you tip $90 again?

Gopher88
07-17-10, 17:04
I had a dream that I visited KM Spa at around 9:00PM the other night. (They close at 10:00). I don't know her name but she was cute, young and thin. The TS was quite playful which was promising. Great massage followed by HR. She allowed roaming outside of her clothes but wouldn't budge on any removal. I love this spa as there is never any negoiations that interfere. (I've been 4 or 5 times and it has always been this way.) My only complaint, is that they shorted me on time. When I got back to my car, the whole experience lasted only 45 minutes. Being their last customer for the night, I wasn't upset as I'm sure they wanted to go home.

I had the same dream about KM But I didn't see you in it. LOL In my dream: Susie was the friendly one, Julie is just as good as Susie but not as friendly. Both are cute and ware the kind of shorts and top. Its been my experience Julie don't like to be touched. I went there one day rang the bell ask for Susie, Julie had to go get her up, The first room up front is a bed room. I think where the girls nap maybe?

Gopher88
07-17-10, 17:13

It's been my experience. Susie is the talked O baby baby etc, etc, etc

F Blaster
07-17-10, 18:07
I see your point, but I have worked for rich people. And whether all the staff and service people around them are thinking "sucker" or not, they all get up to take care of them as soon as they see them coming. I'm OK with her thinking I am a sucker as long as she treats me well.

And yes, I am new to the game, but I'm learning. I don't mean to drive up prices. I definitely got lost in the moment. And I might do the same next time. And since periodic reinforcement is the strongest kind, it might work out well for those of you with weaker economies right now in that she's never going to know who is going to leave a big tip. I certainly don't look like money on the outside. So in that sense, she may strive harder to be good every time. Rather than knowing it's always going to be the same paycheck regardless of how hard she tries. Then she will start daydreaming about what she needs to buy for dinner. I dunno.

I also just hate negotiation. I'd rather come in and say. Hey, I got this much. It's all yours. Do me good. Sounds like some of you guys like to play hard ball and haggle. Pretend you are getting up to leave etc. F that. I want mine hehe. I am also not hunting for extras beyond HR. If they happened to fall on me, that's cool. But I actually like the whole process. Better than regular FS providers. They are always in a rush, no teasing, no massage. I like the massage. Especially walking on my back Good stuff.

I don't mean to start shit, this is just my two cents from a relative newbie. I definitely appreciate everyone that posts. It's how I learned what to expect and what to do to get what I want. Thanks all ya'll.

Who are you trying to impress?!

The girl? Will she be happy to see you the next time you come in? Absolutely. It's not because she likes you, it's because it's the easiest .9 she'll get this month. Why should she "strive harder to be good every time" when there are guys like you who'll pay through the nose for half-assed service?

Us? We're supposed to think you're cool because you can throw money around? I've got news for you. Guys here are getting FS for what you are paying for a fully clothed, "detached" HR with limited roaming. Good job!

No one likes negotiating. It's been my experience that when there's negotiating, it's for service that's not that great. Truly great providers expect you to be fair and accept what you give them. My favorites don't even count the money until I am long gone.

If I'm forced to negotiate, then I'm going to haggle. First, because the initial offer is almost always sky high. They're trying to gauge if you're a sucker they can bleed dry. Second, I'm not willing to pay premium prices for service that is likely to be substandard. Third, if you let them take advantage of you even a little bit, they'll eventually give you a hard time over every little thing. You must always be in control of the situation. Once you cede control, you're in trouble.

You have learned nothing from reading these boards. You paid more for what you received than anybody I've ever heard of. Yet you're BRAGGING about it as if it's a good thing! Let me put it this way. It's like you paid $150 for a bottle of wine that everyone else at the same store paid $100. How cool is that?!

Ziggy1
07-17-10, 20:47
Does anyone have any suggestions for places that have discrete parking? When I'm in town, I'm in a company vehicle that would be uncool for my boss, wife or clients to see outside of a massage parlor. I mainly go to KM spa (because of the off street parking) but am looking for other options. I like getting a real massage and leaving happy without a bunch of negioations. I'm not looking for FS or BJs.

Sticky Rice
07-17-10, 21:22
I also just hate negotiation. I'd rather come in and say. Hey, I got this much. It's all yours. Do me good. Sounds like some of you guys like to play hard ball and haggle.Some of us on here come from money as well. It's not the fact that they can't afford the prices, it's just not smart to over pay for a service or product that everyone else is getting for less. .40 for an HE is already high for something we can all do ourselves. Plus more than half of these providers can be my grandmother, so .40 for grandma to rub my Johnson is ridiculous.

To each his own but the rich don't become rich by overpaying.

Tkeung32
07-17-10, 22:00
Who are you trying to impress?!

The girl? Will she be happy to see you the next time you come in? Absolutely. It's not because she likes you, it's because it's the easiest .9 she'll get this month. Why should she "strive harder to be good every time" when there are guys like you who'll pay through the nose for half-assed service?

Us? We're supposed to think you're cool because you can throw money around? I've got news for you. Guys here are getting FS for what you are paying for a fully clothed, "detached" HR with limited roaming. Good job!

No one likes negotiating. It's been my experience that when there's negotiating, it's for service that's not that great. Truly great providers expect you to be fair and accept what you give them. My favorites don't even count the money until I am long gone.

If I'm forced to negotiate, then I'm going to haggle. First, because the initial offer is almost always sky high. They're trying to gauge if you're a sucker they can bleed dry. Second, I'm not willing to pay premium prices for service that is likely to be substandard. Third, if you let them take advantage of you even a little bit, they'll eventually give you a hard time over every little thing. You must always be in control of the situation. Once you cede control, you're in trouble.

You have learned nothing from reading these boards. You paid more for what you received than anybody I've ever heard of. Yet you're BRAGGING about it as if it's a good thing! Let me put it this way. It's like you paid $150 for a bottle of wine that everyone else at the same store paid $100. How cool is that?!I am totally with you man, I have some bad experience just like what you were saying I wish you have post this before, I lose control and just got eat up, and later I just ask myself, why the hack I come here and pay all this extra money when I can go to TP and get nice lady, plus massage (well maybe not as pro but hey) and FS, especially when you are in a nice home.

Just my 2 cents

Cdthue
07-18-10, 00:11

I don't mean to start shit, this is just my two cents from a relative newbie. I definitely appreciate everyone that posts. It's how I learned what to expect and what to do to get what I want. Thanks all ya'll.You make absolutely no sense whatsoever. You're like a teenager going to a strip club for the first time. All you're doing is making it tougher on everyone else. The most F'd up part is you're proud of yourself.

Nighthawk55
07-18-10, 11:24
Does anyone else find it a little bit of turn off when your Asian massage girl (who weighs less than you and is half your age) starts going on and on about what a great body you have and how strong you are etc. No. I love being lied to. I will let you in on a secret. I lie to them too. I always say I am single. I always say the are pretty & I always say they are the best girl at any particular establishment.

Mj138
07-18-10, 14:39
I do work out and I do take care of myself. I go to these girls because it is easy. I am out of their league, but I pay for the service, which is a massage and a release. Start working out and feel better about yourself. Of course they compliment you, you have the money and you are the customer.

Zrdt1
07-18-10, 19:03
That fellow mongers should be the going rate for a HR.

Raincoater
07-19-10, 00:04
Hey don't take it personally, Ziggy. There are plenty of Asian women who don't mind a guy with a heavy center of gravity. In Asain culture, it's a sign of you being a 'boss man', well to do, and well fed. Consider for a moment she's NOT blowing smoke up your ass.Really. Besides, Ziggy, who cares? Do you really care one way or another what she thinks of you? If so, you're in the wrong hobby, man.

I once had a girl slap my belly and say, "You so fat!" She laughed. I laughed. Who cares? In the end, I still f*cked her.

Self Hi5
07-19-10, 09:08
That fellow mongers should be the going rate for a HR.

Honestly, I can't remember the last time I paid that much for an HR?!?!?!

Ghostface89
07-19-10, 09:30
Really. Besides, Ziggy, who cares? Do you really care one way or another what she thinks of you? If so, you're in the wrong hobby, man.

I once had a girl slap my belly and say, "You so fat!" She laughed. I laughed. Who cares? In the end, I still f*cked her.

Mongers, so you are old and fat? Big deal.

You look like Buddha!

Seriously, in traditional Asian cultures elders are looked up to. Stand proud, you are a depository of wisdom (hopefully!).

Pna
07-19-10, 11:13
Honestly, I can't remember the last time I paid that much for an HR?!?!?!

I don't pay for HR anymore, period. Times are tough and I can rub one out myself better for nothing. If they want that tip they have to up their game and offer me something I can't do for myself. Read my past reports, if it's HR only I stiff them and walk.

Raincoater
07-19-10, 11:42

You look like Buddha!

Seriously, in traditional Asian cultures elders are looked up to. Stand proud, you are a depository of wisdom (hopefully!).Hairy Buddha!

I'm a depositor, not a depository. :D

Nighthawk55
07-19-10, 11:50
That fellow mongers should be the going rate for a HR.No. The going rate is what you are willing to pay.

Some guys want to pay more. Some guys like to pay less.

Pay what you feel like paying.

F Blaster
07-19-10, 12:16
I don't pay for HR anymore, period. Times are tough and I can rub one out myself better for nothing. If they want that tip they have to up their game and offer me something I can't do for myself. Read my past reports, if it's HR only I stiff them and walk.

You are my new hero.

Ziggy1
07-19-10, 12:34

You look like Buddha!

Seriously, in traditional Asian cultures elders are looked up to. Stand proud, you are a depository of wisdom (hopefully!).I'm not fat. I'm not ugly. I'm 195 and 5'11'' and tan. I'm happy with who I am. 20 years ago, I was built like a rock. I just was saying that I'd prefer for them to stay quiet instead of giving me bullshit compliments. I don't talk a whole lot during a session and I'd prefer if my massage girl didn't either. I'm not looking for a friend or companion. I want a nice massage where I leave happy. I'll still go back there. The compliments about me having a great body do nothing for me.

Pegleg
07-19-10, 13:07
You are my new hero.

After reading Pna's posts, you can count in as a hero worshipper, too!

PittPanther
07-19-10, 16:00
After reading Pna's posts, you can count in as a hero worshiper, too!

I disagree with PNA's thoughts on HS, but I strongly respect his ability to stand firm. Because I'm a HJ guy, I have never had the experience of having to turn down a HJ because I wanted something else. I can't imagine a girl with her hand wrapped around my d**k offering a reasonably-priced HJ, and having the strength to walk away completely. PNA's willpower must be massive.

I have had to walk away from too-expensive HJs, but 99% of the time there is no action before the price is set.

Tkeung32
07-19-10, 16:44
I don't pay for HR anymore, period. Times are tough and I can rub one out myself better for nothing. If they want that tip they have to up their game and offer me something I can't do for myself. Read my past reports, if it's HR only I stiff them and walk.I totally agreed with this one.

Ghostface89
07-19-10, 21:53
Hairy Buddha!

I'm a depositor, not a depository. :D

If Jesus saves, then He must be a depositor.

Chicag0
07-19-10, 23:54
I can cook my own food, but when someone does it in a restaurant for me and serves me well, then I give them a good tip for good service. IMHO, I believe it is unfair to a woman who tries hard and provides decent service to get stiffed.

You'd be pissed if your boss arbitrarily reduced your wages without telling you that he was going to do it, but after you had already done the work.

Everyone has their own style, ours happen to be very different.

F Blaster
07-20-10, 00:29
I think what Pna is saying is that HR is no longer an acceptable finish for him; he wants bj or fs. If the provider won't do bj or fs, then he leaves and doesn't tip them. If that's the case, I'm beginning to see the light.

Smith1490
07-20-10, 01:35
Pretty sure he just means that he turns down the offer of a HJ if that's all that is being offered. Not that he stiffs them on a HJ.

I can cook my own food, but when someone does it in a restaurant for me and serves me well, then I give them a good tip for good service. IMHO, I believe it is unfair to a woman who tries hard and provides decent service to get stiffed.

You'd be pissed if your boss arbitrarily reduced your wages without telling you that he was going to do it, but after you had already done the work.

Everyone has their own style, ours happen to be very different.

Guapo Marx
07-20-10, 01:53
I do work out and I do take care of myself. I go to these girls because it is easy. I am out of their league, but I pay for the service, which is a massage and a release. Start working out and feel better about yourself. Of course they compliment you, you have the money and you are the customer.Or the fake moaning when you touch them. Sure there are times its legit but most of the time its just business.

Jadedone
07-20-10, 06:57
I'm not fat. I'm not ugly. I'm 195 and 5'11'' and tan. I'm happy with who I am. 20 years ago, I was built like a rock. I just was saying that I'd prefer for them to stay quiet instead of giving me bullshit compliments. I don't talk a whole lot during a session and I'd prefer if my massage girl didn't either. I'm not looking for a friend or companion. I want a nice massage where I leave happy. I'll still go back there. The compliments about me having a great body do nothing for me.

I see your point, it is irritating when it happens at places like Hooters or strip clubs. But massage girls are a little different. When I am with a massage girl for the first time and she compliments me, that gives me a hint that extras are available. So what I do is compliment her back and try the "touch test" mentioned here.

Rubenme2
07-20-10, 09:55
Really. Besides, Ziggy, who cares? Do you really care one way or another what she thinks of you? If so, you're in the wrong hobby, man.

That's the way to do it. The way I see it if a girl is comfortable enough with you to say that to your face roll with it. If she slapped my belly I'd gently pat hers and see what else I could touch.

"Your belly is smaller than mine." (Touch her belly) "But you butt is xxxxxx." (Touch her butt) "And your xxxxx is xxxxxx." (Touch her xxxxx)

Have her hold on to that belly while she rides on top. Make it a game.

I usually get positive comments about my body and different parts. Like my chest? Then I'll have her rub my chest while doing something else. Be creative.

Once had a mamasan who loved to touch my butt when she greeted me at the door. She was not bad look so the next time I gave her a very sensual hug at the door.

Bet she hadn't giggled in a long time.

Pna
07-20-10, 10:19
Boy, occasionally I say something that stirs legitimate debate.

To clarify: yup, HR is not an acceptable finish for me. I want more and am willing to pay reasonably for it, that's business.

A previous poster had mentioned that these places are selling a massage. To which I say 'Bulsh*t'. If they talk about pretty girls and go as far as putting up a fake pic of one, they are selling pretty girls, not body rubs.

I agree that one should never stiff a waitress who gives good service, and I never do. However, if I sit down at a diner, ask for some food and the girl behind the counter says "That glass of water is all you can get....where's my tip?" take a wild guess what I'm going to tell her.

That's right, "No food, no service, NO TIP. And you have a nice day sweetheart, I'm off to McD's".

If enough of you guys ONLY want HR, that's great. I think most of the FS girls would be willing to do that for you. However, if the girls who think they can make big money and never do more than put a hand on a dick find out that they're wrong....then they'll leave and make more jobs available for the FS girls. Or, they'll wise up and start doing BJs and FS so they can make the kind of money that the other girls do.

Simple economics, friends. If you are willing to pay for less, you'll get it. The happy flip-side is: If you're willing to demand more and withhold your dollars until you get it, you'll get that, too.

Pna
07-20-10, 12:24
as further clarification: here is a link to a report I made earlier on an unlicensed girl trying to make a buck JUST doing massages (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=953408#post953408)

today, she's advertising again on BP:
Are you ready to start your weekend feeling fresh and rejuvenated? Than you're only a step away, all you have to do is call me and let your stress smoth away. Don't delay 60Min $100 Incall
I require at least 90 minute notice prior to scheduling your appointment.
Only serious inquires. Reply to this post. Thank you

So I write for details and she responds:
"Hello, I do Swedish massage in lingerie for $100 60 min, or if you like nude massage it's $150 60 Min. Very relaxing atmosphere and nice music, you won't regret it. =)"

So, she's realized she needs to up her game if she wants to make money. And I reply:
"Sorry, if it was full service I might go for it, that being what it costs in chinatown."

and she writes back: "No problem, best luck for you =) and have a great day"

So, what happened here? She decides she's got to offer more to make a buck and she does. I tell her I like the price, but want more services for it, and let her know what her competitors down the street are offering. She declines and walks away.

I regard this as a beautiful thing. Neither of us wasted much time or any money, but we didn't make a deal, either. NEXT WEEK, when she realizes that 1.5 is too much to get guys in the door for a nude massage alone, she may re-think her position and we can renegotiate. Maybe she comes down on her price but holds firm on the service. Maybe she decides that she really needs to be getting 1.5, and this is what she needs to do to get it. Maybe she decides to bite the bullet (or slurp the sausage, in this case), but want more money, and puts it out there (so to speak) for 2-2.25

You can pretty much bet that whatever boyfriend she has is banging her ass and painting her tonsils and not bringing nearly that much in the door (if anything) so she is motivated to market.

I love a free market, pity the archaic laws we've saddled ourselves with don't permit it often.

Pussy Prowler
07-21-10, 02:35
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1853800131.html

I'm sure many of you have seen these ads. I took the plunge and went here Monday, the pic on the ad above was fake, but surprisingly, the real girl was actually much better looking! She was very young, about 22 at most, hispanic, thin and with a amazing body! I was actually nervous when she arrived and took me to the room, and she proceeded to give me a decent massage, even stepped on my back. The hour went by so quickly and thus I didn't even get to ask if there were any extra's, I guess I'll go back again because she was so hot but was wondering if anyone else has gone here and had any luck. Even a hr in this case would be worth returning for since she was HOT!

*City Gem. Blissful relaxation amidst the Concrete Jungle. (Loop Chicago)

Date: 2010-07-20, 4:15PM CDT

Reply to: serv-yvqx4-1853800131atcraigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads? ]

Tired of the city, take a break from the concrete jungle and slip away into what will soon become your quiet haven.

If a superb massage is what you're seeking, look no more.

My clients rave about how amazing they feel after a session.

I'm sure you'll share in a similar experience.

Call me at: 312. 714. 4461

Visit me at my virtual home: http://www.Wix.com/PreciousRubyMassage/Gem

$95 per hour. $$ or C. C

Member #4081
07-21-10, 11:16
Ok, was heading through Libertyville on Sunday and found Pine closed, then off to Cozy, where the sign said "Open Sunday" and hours posted 10-9 or something like that. But. Lies! They must have had something better to do. I need to find something open on Sundays near the highway that doesn't suck. Any ideas?

Thanks all.

Nighthawk55
07-21-10, 11:36
You are living in fantasyland if you think "market forces" drive prices in this market.

Guys in back rooms with funny names drive prices in this market.

Tkeung32
07-21-10, 12:55
Boy, occasionally I say something that stirs legitimate debate.

To clarify: yup, HR is not an acceptable finish for me. I want more and am willing to pay reasonably for it, that's business.

A previous poster had mentioned that these places are selling a massage. To which I say 'Bulsh*t'. If they talk about pretty girls and go as far as putting up a fake pic of one, they are selling pretty girls, not body rubs.

I agree that one should never stiff a waitress who gives good service, and I never do. However, if I sit down at a diner, ask for some food and the girl behind the counter says "That glass of water is all you can get....where's my tip?" take a wild guess what I'm going to tell her.

That's right, "No food, no service, NO TIP. And you have a nice day sweetheart, I'm off to McD's".

If enough of you guys ONLY want HR, that's great. I think most of the FS girls would be willing to do that for you. However, if the girls who think they can make big money and never do more than put a hand on a dick find out that they're wrong....then they'll leave and make more jobs available for the FS girls. Or, they'll wise up and start doing BJs and FS so they can make the kind of money that the other girls do.

Simple economics, friends. If you are willing to pay for less, you'll get it. The happy flip-side is: If you're willing to demand more and withhold your dollars until you get it, you'll get that, too.Damn nice point and well put. 120% agreed. I wish I was enlighten by you earlier than after I have pay the expensive way to learn that

PittPanther
07-21-10, 18:16
today, she's advertising again on BP:

"Hello, I do Swedish massage in lingerie for $100 60 min, or if you like nude massage it's $150 60 Min. Very relaxing atmosphere and nice music, you won't regret it. =)"

I wonder if she's really offering HJ, or if she thinks she can get away with no services, just lingerie or nude...

Nighthawk55
07-21-10, 20:16
... and buy a camera and photography lessons!

http://www.zelbel.com/ajiao

Raincoater
07-22-10, 09:21
... and buy a camera and photography lessons!

Or take a trip to Beijing!!

Tkeung32
07-22-10, 09:34
does anyone know any news of them?

F Blaster
07-22-10, 10:03

That's what the girls used to look like when AMPs started opening up in the NW suburbs about twenty years ago. Now, it's either the same girls (twenty years older and thirty pounds heavier) or their mothers.

When Pna talked about paying for service, I don't consider just the HE. For us veteran mongers, the quality of talent has taken a significant nosedive. I used to want to date a lot of AMP girls. Now, I wouldn't even want to be seen in public with most of them.

I know what you're thinking, but I AM THE CUSTOMER.

Nighthawk55
07-22-10, 15:01
I wonder if she's really offering HJ, or if she thinks she can get away with no services, just lingerie or nude...That is a very successful business model.

Some guys here get pissed off when someone pays what they feel is too much for a service. I don't agree, but I do have something that makes me furious.

I get super-pissed when guys go again and again to the bait and switch joints hoping to get something they will never get. These businesses are implying one thing but not providing it.

Strikeouts happen sometimes. It is the name of the game. However, if I strike out at a place the first time I go threre, I will never, EVER return. I don't want to feed bullshit artists.

Amping Around
07-22-10, 15:44
Ok, was heading through Libertyville on Sunday and found Pine closed, then off to Cozy, where the sign said "Open Sunday" and hours posted 10-9 or something like that. But. Lies! They must have had something better to do. I need to find something open on Sundays near the highway that doesn't suck. Any ideas?

Thanks all.You could try the GQ in Buffalo Grove.

They're open on Sundays.

If you need directions, PM me.

Joey Jojo
07-22-10, 17:47
Had some business this week up on the northwest side, so I decided to try Claudia's. Took an hour for 70 w/ TS. Saw four girls there none of whom were fat so I thought it would be alright. I was wrong. Brushed up against the right spots in the shower, nothing overt. Went back for the massage and I did everything I could, short of directly asking, to indicate what I was looking for. No dice. At the end of the hour she practically ran out of the room. Frustrating to say the least. Maybe they were being careful because it was my first time there. On a side note, they ask you to fill out a little form when you come in, so be prepared with some fake info.

Mishima
07-22-10, 19:19
I dreamt that I went to sxxxna few days ago. Sxnxx was my provider. She is at her mid/late 30. Talk way too much and too much oil on me.
Overall, she is 6 with 7 body. I was inspired by pna so I left without he. Btw I saw the note on the wall. But she finally massage my brothers a little bit. She wad just not my cup of tea.
Is there any good one there , please pm.

I went to ruxx's. The place is very busy(4 pm). But all girls are nice. Ask for menu and they could help you. They closed before not because of le visit.

I found a new spa opened close to i55 and damen. Knock the door and saw two young Chinese girls with casual tshirts(good or bad?) I didn't have time in the dream. But the one talked with me is cute with good English.

Ancient is doing remodeling.

Ziggy1
07-22-10, 21:49
Does anyone have any suggestions for places that have discrete parking? When I'm in town, I'm in a company vehicle that would be uncool for my boss, wife or clients to see outside of a massage parlor. I mainly go to KM spa (because of the off street parking) but am looking for other options. I like getting a real massage and leaving happy without a bunch of negioations. I'm not looking for FS or BJs.No one responded to this? Is there no place in Chicago where one can park discretely?

Pna
07-23-10, 04:21
You are living in fantasyland if you think "market forces" drive prices in this market.

Guys in back rooms with funny names drive prices in this market.

Well, there are plenty of guys with funny names managing this biz, but if they could just set a price and people would line up to pay whatever they say, they'd be selling buckets of dirt. Clean, legal, and a lot less trouble.

The invisible hand driving isn't theirs. They have to offer a product the customers will settle for, for a price they are willing to pay, or they're not in business.

Nudus81
07-23-10, 09:42
That fellow mongers should be the going rate for a HR.OK way too much talk about rates, we need more reviews of services.

With that said I agree: .40 for HR: BJ .60 to .80 and FS shouldn't be more the $.6.

No service, no tip.

Moejoo
07-23-10, 16:24
Im working late hours these days and looking for places open after 9pm from downtown to the near south side. A great massage is more important than extras these days. Please post up about places that are open late and until what time

Tkeung32
07-23-10, 16:55
Well, there are plenty of guys with funny names managing this biz, but if they could just set a price and people would line up to pay whatever they say, they'd be selling buckets of dirt. Clean, legal, and a lot less trouble.

The invisible hand driving isn't theirs. They have to offer a product the customers will settle for, for a price they are willing to pay, or they're not in business.Unfortunately we (the customer) are not really united that way.

Tkeung32
07-23-10, 17:03
I found a new spa opened close to i55 and damen. Knock the door and saw two young Chinese girls with casual tshirts(good or bad?) I didn't have time in the dream. But the one talked with me is cute with good English.

<-- is it on Damen? north of i55 or south of it? thanks for the info. I will try to check it out.

Amraam
07-23-10, 19:16
Im working late hours these days and looking for places open after 9pm from downtown to the near south side. A great massage is more important than extras these days. Please post up about places that are open late and until what timeSunkiss, west of the Loop, is open until 10:30pm.

I've been there several times. Always good to very good massages, with a free table shower available, maybe some teasing after the first visit, but no extras. Often 4 girls per shift, dressed in regular steet clothes.

P.S. If anyone has cracked the code on extras at Sunkiss, please share.

Nicky Forza
07-23-10, 21:21
No one responded to this? Is there no place in Chicago where one can park discretely?
Generally I park at least a block away, then take a casual walk to the mp. It works for me. If you call ahead and make the request, most places will let you slip in and out the back door.

Ziggy1
07-23-10, 22:44
Generally I park at least a block away, then take a casual walk to the mp. It works for me. If you call ahead and make the request, most places will let you slip in and out the back door.I'm usually doubling up business/personal trips when I'm in Chicago. I don't know enough about the the neighborhoods to know where is safe and where isn't. Furthermore, I often have luggage and other personal belongings that I'm not comfortable leaving my car a block from where I'm going to be. Throw in that if I'm flying out, I probably have some cash that I'm not taking to the MP and you might understand my point. If traveling to the city were a once a week thing, it wouldn't be a big deal. I live a 100 miles away.

Tt Gun
07-24-10, 05:06
I have been in this place 2 times about 3 months ago and both times had same Korean girl. Massage was very good ( seems like buisness was slow and she took her time) and ts also. On menu was hr and bj so I chose bj for .6 after some negotiation. Girl was 6 on amp scale. Door fee was .6 and ts .1. Just curious if somebody visit that place recently and can tell us about talents working there now? My goal is to find amp which provide extras with good massage and have young good looking girls. Didn't find one yet because some part always is missing.

Any suggestions for such amp?

Nicky Forza
07-24-10, 09:19
I'm usually doubling up business/personal trips when I'm in Chicago. I don't know enough about the the neighborhoods to know where is safe and where isn't. Furthermore, I often have luggage and other personal belongings that I'm not comfortable leaving my car a block from where I'm going to be. Throw in that if I'm flying out, I probably have some cash that I'm not taking to the MP and you might understand my point. If traveling to the city were a once a week thing, it wouldn't be a big deal. I live a 100 miles away.
Ok, now I see the problem more clearly. Not all problems have that perfect answer (imho) so your best bet might be to leave your luggage in the hotel room. Do your research as to where you want to go and take a cab to and from. It'll cost you money and it might be a hassle but you will have peace of mind knowing that your stuff is not going to get stolen
If your hotel is in the loop and don't mind doing some walking, there's a place owned by an older Korean couple at 832 S Wabash called Paradise. My ATF, May (aka Lisa) no longer works there so I can't vouch for the quality of the personal services. I hope this helps

Member #5121
07-24-10, 11:56
In my experience, places like Sunkiss are a perfect environment to meet a woman who does FBSM at her place. It's how I met my ATF in Milwaukee. Make a friendly connection with her with a casual, legit massage. Explain they wouldn't have to split a house fee with anyone – if she worked from home. These are smart women, if she's into the game, she'll take you up on the offer.

Sunkiss, west of the Loop, is open until 10: 30pm.

I've been there several times. Always good to very good massages, with a free table shower available, maybe some teasing after the first visit, but no extras. Often 4 girls per shift, dressed in regular steet clothes.

P.S. If anyone has cracked the code on extras at Sunkiss, please share.

Pegleg
07-24-10, 12:16
Recently dreamt that I walked into a therapuetic massage locale. Met at the door by a lovely latina who asked if I was looking for a massage. Dreaming that I was all in knots and needing relief, I said yes. No TS but really, really good massage with HE topless for total outlay of 1.6 including tip.

Nighthawk55
07-24-10, 12:47
Im working late hours these days and looking for places open after 9pm from downtown to the near south side. A great massage is more important than extras these days. Please post up about places that are open late and until what timeSenina is open later than most.

Sticky Rice
07-24-10, 13:53
I have been in this place 2 times about 3 months ago and both times had same Korean girl. Massage was very good ( seems like buisness was slow and she took her time) and ts also. On menu was hr and bj so I chose bj for .6 after some negotiation. Girl was 6 on amp scale. Door fee was .6 and ts .1. Just curious if somebody visit that place recently and can tell us about talents working there now? My goal is to find amp which provide extras with good massage and have young good looking girls. Didn't find one yet because some part always is missing.

Any suggestions for such amp?If you are referring to yang's it's been shut down for a while

Tkeung32
07-24-10, 21:53
I have a dream over at Rxby today, meet Ada and very nice attitude and have a nice massage (too bad the TS is not available due to the hot water not working) will repeat. HJ is quite nice.

Yoni Sniffer
07-25-10, 00:00
Recently dreamt that I walked into a therapuetic massage locale. Met at the door by a lovely latina who asked if I was looking for a massage. Dreaming that I was all in knots and needing relief, I said yes. No TS but really, really good massage with HE topless for total outlay of 1.6 including tip.You paid too much.

Should get serviced for $1, don't you agree?

Blue Screen
07-25-10, 14:03
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1853800131.html

I'm sure many of you have seen these ads. I took the plunge and went here Monday, the pic on the ad above was fake, but surprisingly, the real girl was actually much better looking! She was very young, about 22 at most, hispanic, thin and with a amazing body! I was actually nervous when she arrived and took me to the room, and she proceeded to give me a decent massage, even stepped on my back. The hour went by so quickly and thus I didn't even get to ask if there were any extra's, I guess I'll go back again because she was so hot but was wondering if anyone else has gone here and had any luck. Even a hr in this case would be worth returning for since she was HOT!

*City Gem. Blissful relaxation amidst the Concrete Jungle. (Loop Chicago)

Date: 2010-07-20, 4:15PM CDT

Reply to: serv-yvqx4-1853800131atcraigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads? ]

Tired of the city, take a break from the concrete jungle and slip away into what will soon become your quiet haven.

If a superb massage is what you're seeking, look no more.

My clients rave about how amazing they feel after a session.

I'm sure you'll share in a similar experience.

Call me at: 312. 714. 4461

Visit me at my virtual home: http://www.Wix.com/PreciousRubyMassage/Gem

$95 per hour. $$ or C. C

* Location: Loop ChicagoSearch craigslist for 'wix', you will find several girls advertising massage for $95.

Where was this? Were you well covered? Any hints, accidental brushing? It looks like the style of ad that Elle Homme on Adams uses. Elle Homme is legit and expensive.

Zrdt1
07-25-10, 15:10
I had a nice dream last night a trip to United Spa on Harlem. AMP looks 7 and a great massage with plenty of teasing. On the flip I was at full attention and Sarah wanted to know of I wanted "him" massaged too. I said he really needs to be kissed and sucked. After some negotiations we settled on $60 for a CBJ and she went for a 69 too. I held on as long as I could and she finished with great passion. She tasted good on the 69 too and told me next time we could do more. I will return.

Gus Hogan
07-25-10, 15:16
Decided to try Archer Spa. It is fairly new. It opened sometime late spring or early summer. It is at 3181 S. Archer, the corner of Paulina and Archer. Parking is difficult. Most parking is street parking on Paulina, but be warned that the local residents may give you a hard time if you park in front of their homes. There was a little chinese woman a few doors down the block from where I parked who I think took a picture of my car. That did not put me in a good mood.

The spa itself is very nice. Very clean. There are several rooms, and all are well-stocked with towels and sheets. There is also a room for a table shower.

Was met by three women when I arrived. All wore shorts and t-shirts. At least two of them seemed to speak very good english. They really pushed a "four hand" massage, but I declined. Table shower was not offered.

All went down hill with the massage. The massage was very professional. I was covered with a towel and the masseuse was careful to make sure the towel stayed in place. The massage was much too hard. I kept asking the masseuse to use less pressure--but she ignored my requests. My shoulders and one arm were in serious pain the next day.

Massage started with my back. Masseuse was careful to stand so that I really couldn't reach out to touch her, and if I moved my arms the masseuse kept putting them back at my sides on the table. On the flip, masseuse made sure that I was covered by a towel. On the front, masseuse was again careful to stand so I couldn't conveniently touch her, and careful to make sure my arms stayed on the table.

At the end, masseuse went to get several warm towels to wipe the oil from my body. She wiped my front, then she had me turn over so she could wipe my back. After she wiped my back, she announced we were done and left the room. No chance to discuss extras.

On the way out, masseuse stopped me in the front lobby and said I hadn't left her a tip. I responded that she hadn't finished the massage--we hadn't talked about "extras" or about how best to do the "ending." She insisted that she had finished and that nothing more was available. She also did not mention that any other options would be available on a second visit. At this point, the other two women joined the masseuse. A little chinese man also joined the women in the lobby. To avoid complications, I handed the masseuse a $20 bill and said "have a nice day."

Total was $.65 for the massage and $.2 for the tip.

I will not repeat.

Nicky Forza
07-25-10, 16:48
Decided to try Archer Spa.

All went down hill with the massage. The massage was very professional. I was covered with a towel and the masseuse was careful to make sure the towel stayed in place. The massage was much too hard. I kept asking the masseuse to use less body. She wiped my front, then she had me turn over so she could wipe my back. After she wiped my back, she announced we were done and left the room. No chance to discuss extras.

On the way out, masseuse stopped me in the front lobby and said I hadn't left her a tip. I responded that she hadn't finished the massage--we hadn't talked about "extras" or about how best to do the "ending." ....

Total was $.65 for the massage and $.2 for the tip.

I will not repeat.

Here's the Cliffs Note version of your report as I see it

Went to Archer Spa. *Spa was very clean. Therapist disregarded repeated requests to not give hard massage. I did not complain. Still in pain the next day caused by the massage.
On the way out masseuse requested tip. *I was reluctant.
When therapist was joined by two other female workers and a male worker, I reconsidered for fear of a possible a$$ kicking and gave $20 *($8 more than the normal 20% tip that would be given for a normal legitimate massage where therapists actually listened to legitimate request from client)
Will not repeat.

As for me, I've now grown tired of the massage parlor games and poor service. *I now only get serviced by the 3 places that I have established a friendly relationship over a good *period of time. *Everybody can relax and I get the kind of massage I want...but of course to each his own * * **

Doogie0039
07-25-10, 17:09
Same ladies that use to work at Elle Homme spa are placing these ads. All are legit. "El", one of the therapists, has a nice big butt that I use to dream about bouncing on my cock. Was never able to get anything extra. Good legit massage.

Search craigslist for 'wix', you will find several girls advertising massage for $95.

Where was this? Were you well covered? Any hints, accidental brushing? It looks like the style of ad that Elle Homme on Adams uses. Elle Homme is legit and expensive.

Barney
07-25-10, 21:48
Called there last week, asked for Mei, atf that I haven't seen in awhile was not there. Was told she went back to China, vacation. Or, she no longer works there. Any one else know anything,
Thanks, Barney