PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138

Brandonkelly
03-23-10, 17:30
Dropped in at Zeus today around 4pm after reading a previous report here. Buzzed in by a heavyset Latina mamasan and the place was empty. The lobby is pretty nice, it looks really clean, nice hardwood floors. Almost has a VIP room feel to it with red and black modern furniture.

So I inquired about the CL $45 hour/TS and was told 50 at first but then 45. The provider was a tall, slender black chick who was chillin' on the table in the room. Looks like she has a pretty nice body, maybe a 5 in the face. Since that was not really what I was looking for at the time, I politely passed. I thought this was a Latina place? Oh well.

Alterxxx
03-23-10, 22:50
If I drop a hundo and do not receive FS the least I will get is her buck naked and all the roaming anywhere with my hands, fingers and tongue. Please maintain a reasonable payment for performance/accessability level.
Q

Aside from AMPs... And Latina apts (where you gotta habla)..Where else is FS available for 100...????

Alterxxx
03-23-10, 23:02
Went in looking for euro action...was greeted by hot euro but serviced by decent Asian with good body....guess they take turns... Apparently this Japanese girl is really orgasmic as she came over and over on my hand... She was dripping wet .. Bush was bushy... not my thing but I get off on them getting off .. Overall decent experience ... Will not repeat with her due to being able to get more for less at AMPs ... But will go backfor Euro and American..

Brandonkelly
03-24-10, 00:27
Tried the new spot on Chicago Ave, Oki Doki Spa. The place was busy, I saw one coming out and one go in right before me. The mamasan was about to take me to the back for a .50 half hour TS, but then told me there were other girls. I said let's see what you got. The only one I was shown was Kelli, 30ish, maybe a 6 in the face and 7 body. She was dressed in comfortable clothes, jeans t-shirt.

So she did a pretty good shower. The TS room is really small but was clean. Overall the whole place is very clean which is a big deal for me. Anyways she has great hands and there was really no touching of the goods going on here but there was definitely no tension, which seemed promising. Kelli has a really good attitude and does not seem jaded, so whatever she lacked in looks was quickly made up for in personality. Engrish is pretty good with her.

We move back to the room and the masssage begins uncovered. Again great hands and she did give a real good massage with plenty of pressure and the pulling and pounding stuff too. The towels smelled clean and new and the table itself had a new smell to it so I was super happy with that aspect. It was a really good massage overall. She massaged the full half hour on the dot, they have clocks in the rooms which helps.

So flip over and the universal sign is made with no negotiation she begins the HS. Just the "you tip me later" line. Not the greatest technique and I am starting to realize she might be new at this. Again the attitude helped because she was OK with coaching and ended up doing fine. Copped some chest and a little FK was cool after some persuasion. When it was all over I tipped .40 and she was very grateful. That's when I knew for sure she wasn't jaded. There was no hesitation on the gratefulness. More FK and hugging before I left the room and a little spanking was cool too. She walked me all the way to the front and was totally nice. Saw one of the other girls on the way out and was really not impressed but she wasn't ugly. The mamasan was not bad and dressed slutty, probably in her mid 40's and slim. The place is worth checking out for sure, felt like the price was right.

Mishima
03-24-10, 02:41
I had a dream last night.

In the dream:

I went to downtown doing sth few weeks ago.

On my way home, (around noon) I tried to visit S. Wabash AMP. After I parked my car, I saw a reasally old lady sitting in the store. I really don't want spend money on her.

Then, I drove to another AMP at Wallace. Some reports said people could get a really good massage there(always legit). I saw a girl staring at me from the big window with her curious face. Really not my cup of tea.

Finally I decided go to maigc tuoch. Coco, young with OK massage went back to China. Candy was my therapeutist that day.. 6 for 1h door fee.

She is 30 sth, and put lots of cosmetics on her face(6), she has a really skinny body(6) but with big tits(8). Those looks not real in my fisrt thought, because she is really thin. But very soft though. Great massage(8) and good attitutes.

The place is fairly clean. Ceiling to the top, and changing sheet for every customer. But shower is close to living room with no privacy, and don't think people would use that. There are only two therapeutist there so not much choices here. Charming Emily who used to work there quit already.

BTW, May in Senina will be back next week.

Datsurman
03-24-10, 10:56
Nice reports about Zeus. Haven't seen anything posted recently about the other downtown lmp locations like AOL, Yins, Cancun, etc. Their prices were coming down several months ago and they sometimes had good quality (looks-wise). I remember there was a real stunner at Yins but her massage skills were poor. Any recommendations on the best lmp these days?

Also, I remember some of the APMs had real cheap 4-hand massage offers. TOFFT on a 4-hand once at an AMP once in Irving Park but was not good, but I'd be willing to give it a try at a better location).

Slickboy7707
03-25-10, 11:20
Oh, how I miss this place. Has anyone ever come across any of these lovelies working at any of the other places in the area? I would love to rehash old times with some of my favorites.

Luke Appling
03-25-10, 12:41
I noticed the other evening that Yin's on south Western avenue has reopened, so I decided to check it out. Big mistake, since I was really looking for for a little something extra. It's been taken over by a legit masseuse. Had a pleasant half-hour massage from a middle-aged white lady. Didn't bother asking for extras since there was a man and young woman (husband and daughter I think) sitting in the front. Oh well.

Also hit Claudia's near the Lincoln and Peterson intersection, hoping that the accent on the phone was Eastern European. Alas, it's another LAMP. There were two young Latina's, one trim and attractive, the other fat and not so attractive. It what will come as a shock to no one, the fat one led me to the massage room. After a pretty lame massage, I asked about extras on the flip and was told that the full menu was available. After thinking about it for about 5 seconds, I came to the realization that I wouldn't hit it for free, and settled on an adequate handshake and agreeable tip. I'm not going back, though it's there for you if you like LAMPs (very similar to Zeus - another fat chick depository). I started a rule for myself that I won't pay for a meal that I wouldn't eat for free, and I'm sticking to it.

Finally, stopped by Sunkiss a couple of days ago for the second time. Both times I've been here I had a great time, even though there were no extras. I know we're all here looking for something else, but if you want a great legit massage Sunkiss can't be beat. As someone else here pointed out, real spas charge $120 for a massage, and there's a good chance that will be from a dude. For $80 ($60+$20 tip), the girls at Sunkiss treat you like a king for an hour in a really nice setting. Yes, they can be teases, but just realize that going in. Right now in my life I'll take the great massage from a young babe rather than a handjob from some hag asking me for $60. I'll keep going here, and maybe I'll crack the code. If not, I'm okay with that. I've had the best times when I wasn't expecting anything.

Now, with that out of the way, I'm still always on the look out for an Eastern European with a big rack and a dirty mind if anyone knows of any.

Bneil
03-25-10, 15:09
Dropped in at Zeus today around 4pm after reading a previous report here. Buzzed in by a heavyset Latina mamasan and the place was empty. The lobby is pretty nice, it looks really clean, nice hardwood floors. Almost has a VIP room feel to it with red and black modern furniture.

So I inquired about the CL $45 hour/TS and was told 50 at first but then 45. The provider was a tall, slender black chick who was chillin' on the table in the room. Looks like she has a pretty nice body, maybe a 5 in the face. Since that was not really what I was looking for at the time, I politely passed. I thought this was a Latina place? Oh well.When I was there I saw the black chick, but she was on her way out, so I wasn't sure if she was working there or just a friend. Sorry for the miss-information.

Al Melrose
03-26-10, 00:22
Saw the .3 special on CL. Gave it a shot, a Latina apt. Worker was young, but fat.

Best massage I ever got from a Latina. Not that much teasing, she did make a point to rub her big puppies against me every now and then. I backed off giving any hints because I am not into fat chicks. As Luke Ap remarked a few posts earlier "I won't pay for a meal that I wouldn't eat for free."

So after a bit of teasing on the flip, she asks if I want to know the options.

.6 topless hj, .8 topless bj.

I sort of debate to myself that I should just leave, but figure if I close my eyes and just grab the puppies, it may work out. I go for the .8 option. Not too skilled, but no complaints from her on how long it is taking. She alternates between boca y mano, mano much better and that ends up being the finish.

I may return to see what others are available, I will pass on her (did not get a name)

Bruce Willis
03-26-10, 11:39
Oh, how I miss this place. Has anyone ever come across any of these lovelies working at any of the other places in the area? I would love to rehash old times with some of my favorites.

I had the very same thought recently as a matter of fact but alas, I see very little chance of running into any of them in the Chicago-land area because all the ones I talked to live in another part of the country. Cherry lived in Richmond and said she would never work anywhere else, Amy lived in Colorado and if I knew she was working somewhere else I would fly there just to "see" her again. Many of the other girls lived in New York or L.A. I used to have Lucy's phone number in L.A. but I never called it.

Golferfore
03-26-10, 13:21
Gentlemen:

Been a little busy and haven't posted as I would like:

One Mag Spa's talent level has severely deteriorated, my ATF is no longer working here and I had Lupe and Marie and well, lets just say they underwhelmed, and I won't be able to return until a refresh of the talent pool.

Pleasure Spa at Montrose (currently advertising on CL) Went twice, the first time had a cute little Latina who gave me a nice massage with a proper finish, the second time, I had a Polish girl who gave a great massage, but nothing doing on the finish, I haven't been turned down in a long time, can't figure this place out, but they don't have a shower, so I won't repeat.

Also, got a massage from ANNA on CL (search for peterson), all I can say is he was kind of hot, in great shape and the massage was alright. I mean 1. 25 for the hour is a bit expensive, but she was really pleasant and well, I would repeat, even with the weird apartment thing they have going on. 6 got the topless finish, and there was no crazy discussions and she has really nice nips.

I also went to the other LMP that opened up on the 2100 block of chicago avenue, got another pleasant experience there and the ladies were much more pleasant than the ones at Magnificent down the block.

Regards and be safe.

Nudus81
03-26-10, 16:24
Mercy

Stopped by the S Michigan ave location and met with Mei. I think she got better looking or I just forgot she was attractive on the AMP scale.

Opted for 1/2 hr with. 4 door fee and tipped. 4 for great rub. She indicated more was available, but that she was not able to b/c of the cycle. If anyone has FS info on Mei please PM me as they don't discuss $$. Is the experience worth the price, and what is the price?

Presidential

I am still looking to see if anyone has had FS at Presidential. If so please PM me details. I like the girls but only get HJ and haven't been able to get FS. I am looking for a FS latina near loop or south. Any suggestions.

Jamz20
03-27-10, 08:00
Ok I am a sucker for this boards favorite euro therapist. The whole experience is off the sensual meter. Great body and personality is starting to grow on me.

Presidential, great experience with Janet at least that is what it sounded like. Good table and thorough but not great massage. On the flip no negotiations but enthusiastic. Left. 4 tip as I roamed but nothing came off. After, I was sitting on the table and she randomly walks up, between my legs gets in close and puts her shoes on. All the while bracing herself on my thighs. She then looks me in my face and smiles. Pretty cool move for a Latina.

Markymark2323
03-27-10, 17:31
Sorry. I been out the game for like Ever.

But She was my favorite. Another monger told me she was at Rose.

But I called there and they said they didn't have a Jenny.

Any other places I should keep my eye open, about that provide senina quality FS?I am 100% cetain she is at Rose. I seen here working their several times. I think she is using the name Jamie, if not Jamie it is another name that starts wtih a J

High Riser
03-27-10, 22:40
I had a dream last night.

In the dream:

I went to downtown doing sth few weeks ago.

On my way home, (around noon) I tried to visit S. Wabash AMP. After I parked my car, I saw a reasally old lady sitting in the store. I really don't want spend money on her.

Then, I drove to another AMP at Wallace. Some reports said people could get a really good massage there(always legit). I saw a girl staring at me from the big window with her curious face. Really not my cup of tea.

Finally I decided go to maigc tuoch. Coco, young with OK massage went back to China. Candy was my therapeutist that day.. 6 for 1h door fee.

She is 30 sth, and put lots of cosmetics on her face(6), she has a really skinny body(6) but with big tits(8). Those looks not real in my fisrt thought, because she is really thin. But very soft though. Great massage(8) and good attitutes.

The place is fairly clean. Ceiling to the top, and changing sheet for every customer. But shower is close to living room with no privacy, and don't think people would use that. There are only two therapeutist there so not much choices here. Charming Emily who used to work there quit already.

BTW, May in Senina will be back next week.

She is back and it's great to have her back. The home cooking was good to her but she is still as cute as ever and now I realize how much I missed her. It was the best session I ever had with her. I actually believed she really did miss me.

Amp Middleman
03-28-10, 00:41
Californians sentenced in Seattle-area sex trafficking scheme

SEATTLE - A California man who was the subject of a long-term investigation into a prostitution ring and money laundering conspiracy in the Seattle area was sentenced today to 22 months in federal prison and three years of supervised release, following an investigation by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

Jesus "Jesse" DeLeon, 47, of Irvine, Calif., pleaded guilty in July 2009 to conspiracy charges of transporting individuals in furtherance of prostitution. He and his co-conspirators operated several brothels housed in massage parlors and tanning salons in the greater Seattle area.

A second defendant in the case, Donald Kerry Frey, 38, of South Lake Tahoe, Calif., was sentenced earlier this week to two years in prison and three years of supervised release for his role in the conspiracy. He assisted DeLeon with running the brothels, and picking up large cash payments from the individual who managed the businesses.

ICE's investigation showed that Frey knew the women working at the brothels had been recruited and transported from out of state to provide sex acts to customers. The three businesses involved in the scheme were the Aloha Tanning Resort on Sunset Avenue in Renton, Wash., the Avalon Spa on Aurora Avenue in North Seattle, and the Malibu Tanning Spa on Interurban Avenue South in Tukwila, Wash.

The prosecutor in the case wrote to the court that DeLeon "created and developed a fairly sophisticated scheme of operating prostitution-front businesses…and made concerted efforts to conceal the criminal proceeds through the use of multiple bank accounts. When he believed law enforcement may discover these accounts, he closed them and initiated the physical transportation of thousands of dollars from Washington to California to avoid law enforcement detection."

"The exploitation of women in this manner for the sole purpose of turning a profit is not only criminal, it is an unacceptable way to treat other human beings," said Leigh Winchell, special agent in charge of the ICE Office of Investigations in Seattle. "ICE will aggressively investigate these crimes to deter this type of activity in the future."

As part of his sentence, DeLeon was ordered to forfeit more than $152,000. He was also directed to surrender 11 luxury watches including four Rolexes and two Swiss-made TAG Heuers. During the sentencing hearing, U.S. District Judge James L. Robart noted that DeLeon had already served 22 months in a California state prison for a similar scheme in Sacramento County. The federal sentence handed down today is in addition to the state prison time.

ICE was joined in the investigation by the Seattle Police Department, the King County Sheriff's Office and the Internal Revenue Service Criminal Investigation.
--------------------------------------------------------
Now back to your regular reports,,,,,

Janitorsson
03-28-10, 14:06
Been frequenting AMPs for years, but not TOFFT. Now, I want to contribute.

Big Harvest fan, but latest reports had me try somewhere else. Decided to be Health-y (Damen/North). Signs everywhere about LE. Made no diff.

Eva, young and cute! (smoker teeth, but they all smoke!) Excellent T. S., then to room. No towel required, she twice straddled me during massage.

After above average massage, made clear she was into it. After negotiation,. 5 for topless CBJ. Offered. 1 FS. Maybe next time.

Body. 9 (no tits)

Massage. 8

Attitude. 9

Hope to get better at this. Any advice, I appreciate feed back.

Ashoka
03-28-10, 19:34
After all the positive traffic on here about Tiffany, I decided to give Bella another shot after a long time. The Mamasan from 7H also owns/runs Bella, and that place went pretty bad for me. She is a bit kooky, and like other people have mentioned, pretty sure she goes through your stuff during TS. She was also evicting someone on her cell phone when I arrived. Classy.

My experience with Tiffany was consistent with all other reports. Her build is not petite. Not unattractive at all, very nice curves, and she has a sweet quality about her. She can do a very hard massage, if you ask for it. I still have some bruises on my back!

The remainder of the massage is also as reported. No questions asked, and no negotiation, which I really like. Her. Features deserve the praise they've received. The only oddity was that after I declined the table shower, she gave me a very cursory once-over with a wet towel, and left the room quite abruptly. I would have liked a little more attention paid to all the places oil can go after an hour, and I had to ask for another towel while she was waiting in the lobby! Not sure what that was about. Also, I can't say Bella is the cleanest place I've ever gone. Normally that would be enough to dissuade future visits, but Tiffany swings the balance.

Also, in case anyone's curious. Called Mai from Relax for an appt, and she's in Cali doing massage school, because of the recent visits they've received from Uncle Leo. They're freaked b/c CPD is now using native Chinese cops who can speak Cantonese (now that's good resource allocation). She'll be back in another month or so, if she passes (which is in question- test is in English, not her strong suit). I assume this means there will be a more cautious spirit at Relax with new visitors, but on the other hand, vets might receive a warmer welcome. Although, I've never really found anyone there who's as good as Mai. Alternative suggestions would be welcome!

Jamz20
03-28-10, 19:56
Tofft this special, good massage for the price. Latina massuse over-weight not terrible looking tho.. 3 door and. 6 for convertible down HJ. I wouldn't repeat. Looking for a hot Latina regular haven't found that yet. Will stick to north western.

Datsurman
03-29-10, 10:52
This was posted to general reports. Part of this bill targets behavior between consenting adults and makes any discussion between two adults about $$$ for non-massage/non-dance servces a felony in Illinois.

So it might be a good idea to make sure it is completely clear 'to anyone listening' that any discussion about any tip is only about massage or dancing. Or maybe not say anything at all. After all, nobody negotiates with a waiter on how much tip they are going to give at a restaurant. You either give a tip at the end of the meal or you don't. Suggest to pass this along to your atf's.

Hard to believe two adults in a free country cannot do whatever they want as long as they are not harming anyone else. Seems like a basic concept in a democracy.

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/BillStatus.asp?DocNum=6195&GAID=10&DocTypeID=HB&LegId=52182&SessionID=76

Does this mean it passed? I hope I'm reading that wrong!

Pegleg
03-29-10, 11:15
Desired a massage and table shower yesterday, but wasn't looking to go all the way into the city so I searched CL and BP. I found a place just north of Buffalo Grove that offered a sixty minute massage and TS for. 7. Drove there and found the place in a strip mall. Rang the bell and an older mamasan opened the door and led me back to prepare. I made the donation and got comfortable. The mamasan came back and led me into a sauna where I stayed for fifteen minutes or so and got nice and sweaty. Then she came back and led me into the TS room. I've had better table showers, but the massage, done by a different masseuse, for the price wasn't that bad. After finishing an okay massage, the masseuse leaned over and whispered in my ear asking if I wanted more. I produced a couple of Jacksons for the HE. I got to do a little roaming and petting of the kitty also when the masseuse removed her panties. Total outlay was $. 1. And I think more is on the table because the masseuse promised a better massage next time! This time I wasn't really looking for anything more so I didn't bring any more funds. Thinking I may go back.

Nighthawk55
03-29-10, 11:40
http://www.suntimes.com/news/cityhall/2127995,CST-NWS-massage29.article

Ghostface89
03-29-10, 13:41
Just spotted a new massage spa west of CT yesterday (Sunday).
Archer Spa, 3781 S. Archer Ave. (at Archer and Paulina (rhymes with Lunt), just west 2 blocks from Ashland).

Could not check it out as I had family in car as I drove past.

Anyone tried it yet?

Brandonkelly
03-29-10, 15:23
This bill still has to pass through the state senate. But based on that vote, which was unanimous, it's going to be law soon.

This was posted to general reports. Part of this bill targets behavior between consenting adults and makes any discussion between two adults about $$$ for non-massage/non-dance servces a felony in Illinois.

So it might be a good idea to make sure it is completely clear 'to anyone listening' that any discussion about any tip is only about massage or dancing. Or maybe not say anything at all. After all, nobody negotiates with a waiter on how much tip they are going to give at a restaurant. You either give a tip at the end of the meal or you don't. Suggest to pass this along to your atf's.

Hard to believe two adults in a free country cannot do whatever they want as long as they are not harming anyone else. Seems like a basic concept in a democracy.

Pegleg
03-29-10, 15:46
http://www.suntimes.com/news/cityhall/2127995,CST-NWS-massage29.articleSo it looks like hobbyists and providers may be pushed out into the streets exclusively opening up more and much greater violent crimes and health concerns. These do-gooders would do well to spend gov’t funds on more essential matters like schools and jobs.

Ghostface89
03-29-10, 16:38

Hard to believe two adults in a free country cannot do whatever they want as long as they are not harming anyone else. Seems like a basic concept in a democracy.Not a single vote against this money grabbing legislation. It will be another bonanza for the slip and fall lawyers.

Notice that our morality defender Dan Burke (brother of Alderman Ed "Trucks for Hire" Burke voted for this. According to chat room gossip, when he was going to Quigley South Preparatory Seminary in the 1960s his nickname was "Sally."

If that is true, I guess he has no worries since this legislation will have no effect on the Boys Town types.

Jesus Collins
03-29-10, 18:26
http://www.suntimes.com/news/cityhall/2127995,CST-NWS-massage29.articleI would like to draw attention to Mr. Suarez that Chicago has an estimated 700,000 illegal immigrants , some of which are members of the ruthless MS 13 gang. Murders happen on a daily basis. There is still a huge drug trade in Chicago, parking meter fiascoes, and hundreds of other violent crimes. Good to see that he has his priorities in line.

Jerk off.

Steven Lynn
03-30-10, 03:09
http://www.suntimes.com/news/cityhall/2127995,CST-NWS-massage29.article

Then, I guess they did shut down Caribbean Spa.

Al Bundy78
03-30-10, 07:11
I hit China town last week to visit with my fav at that location. When she wasn't there I tried out S***a with the red hair. Massage wasn't great and neither was the CBJ. She wanted $ for a CBJ! I told her that was too much and offered .4 and she lowered her price when I wouldn't budge. It was the worst CBJ ever! It felt like all teeth! I will stick to my fav next time.

Massage:6
Looks:5
Attitude:8
Extras:4
Price: too high for her!

Al Bundy78
03-30-10, 07:43
I have a theory and wanted to see what the rest of you thought. I feel like you get the best service at a MP when you pay for the next service above it.

This is what I mean, you get a really good HJ when you are waiting for the BJ to start, you get a really good BJ when you are waiting for FS to start. I'm not advocating paying for something you don't get, I just think its interesting that most providers will step it up on the service one step lower than requested in order to shorten the time it takes to complete the service they are getting paid for if you give them the chance. Thats why I like to describe what I want. HR only, BJ no hands CIM, FS and what position; and payment is always after, this way they have to provide or they won't get their money. Its okay to be demanding, we are paying for it. If I wanted to leave it up to her and see if I'd get lucky I would got back to daiting and spending money and hope I'd get a BJ or FS!

Good luck out there and get what you pay for.

Lurking
03-30-10, 10:07
Then, I guess they did shut down Caribbean Spa.
I don't know about that. They are still advertising on bp and cl.

Ghostface89
03-30-10, 11:38
This afternoon (Tuesday) on WLS Radio, 890 AM, 2 to 6 PM, Roe Conn will be discussing the Chicago massage parlor / aldermanic tempest in a teapot. Be ready to call in at 312-591-8900. The station has been promoing this hourly since yesterday.

Roe has been spotted in CT a number of times. He often talks about strip clubs, "hookers" and similar topics. Hmmm.

Steven Lynn
03-30-10, 14:57
I don't know about that. They are still advertising on bp and cl."Suarez said he proposed the change after going to court to revoke the license of an illegal sex parlor in the 2200 block of North Cicero that he said was masquerading as a massage parlor."

If it's not shut down, I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole, just in case they're watching it or the cute folks at Caribbean are cooperating with the authorities.

Self Hi5
03-30-10, 17:09
"Suarez said he proposed the change after going to court to revoke the license of an illegal sex parlor in the 2200 block of North Cicero that he said was masquerading as a massage parlor."

If it's not shut down, I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole, just in case they're watching it or the cute folks at Caribbean are cooperating with the authorities.Anyone who has been there recently knows that there are no CUTE folks from Caribbean to cooperate with authorities. Nonetheless, you point is a great one!!

Amp Middleman
03-30-10, 17:19
News Flash, Roe Conn says he actually does not like massage. Don't Like people touching him. Lmao

Donny Devito
03-31-10, 00:41
Well, some recent talk about legit spas made me want to go to one over the weekend and see if I could get a nut there. Needless to say, this high quality spa in the southwest suburbs, did not bite. The girl was a little younger than me. Maybe she was 22 or 23, tops. She was a butter face but had a great rack and great azz. White girl. We got along great all throughout the deep tissue massage. I kept my eye on the clock and towards the end I did the hand jerk off motion sign to her and her eye balls got real big and was like what?

I was like I'll give you .6 for a Hand release. And she's all like I would not have gone to massage school if I was going to do that. Needless to say, my fantasy about going to a legit massage place and getting some extra service remains just that, a fantasy!

At least she did not walk out this time like other legit massage therapists have done to me in the past. I tipped her meagerly as I do not have money to burn.

Needless to say, it was a waste of money. Kind of. My back feels great but Mr. Johnson didn't get his. One of these days I will break through the legit massage barrier.

If anyone has, please let me know.

Al Bundy78
03-31-10, 07:06
I decided to have some me time and destress yesterday. I stopped by Bellas for lunch and the front door was locked. I thought that was strange to me because when the girls unlocked to let me in there were 4 of them in the front room. Its not like they had to lock up because they were all busy. Anyways, When I looked around the room I saw the same old AMP faces except one, a new young Latina! She was very hot, petite, great figure, nice rack, early 20's and beautiful. I decided to TOFTT and I asked if she was available, and off to the massage room we went. When I got on the table she starts asking me legit massage questions, any problems or areas you want me to focus on blah blah blah. Massage had good technique, definatly trained, but since she is small she doesn't have alot of power in her hands. I was uncovered for the whole massage, but she stayed way from my happy spots. On the flip, I did my rutine feeling but got no offers for extras so I asked her and she declined and said that she doesn't do that.

After the massage we went to the table shower to wash off the lotion and guess what. I got to use the new table shower! It's similar to the one at Senina, kinda bean shaped, way better than the one that used to be at Bellas.

The new latina M*****a, was beautiful and sweet like T*****y but I won't go with her again because she doesn't offer any extras. Maybe someone else will have better luck with her and get through that force field.

Massage: 6 (weak hands but no teasing)

Looks: 9

Attitude: 9

Extras: 0

Nighthawk55
03-31-10, 09:00
. I tipped her meagerly as I do not have money to burn.

Needless to say, it was a waste of money. Here is an idea. You would have more money to spend if you didn't waste it getting massages at legit spas.

Duh.

You literally have a better chance getting a hj at Starbucks.

Paleface
03-31-10, 10:00
There's a front page story in the Trib this morning you are not going to like. Old news to us, but not something I want to see on my doorstep.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-met-prostitutes-suburbs-shootout-20100331,0,6922890.story

Jay Foo
03-31-10, 11:45
Not a single vote against this money grabbing legislation. It will be another bonanza for the slip and fall lawyers.

Notice that our morality defender Dan Burke (brother of Alderman Ed "Trucks for Hire" Burke voted for this. According to chat room gossip, when he was going to Quigley South Preparatory Seminary in the 1960s his nickname was "Sally."

If that is true, I guess he has no worries since this legislation will have no effect on the Boys Town types.As someone who grew up across the alley from the Burke's in the 60's, I can attest to the nickname. And an appropriate one at that.

Ahtorbtuc
03-31-10, 20:12
I was the receipient of a "no negotiation / surpise russian" this afternoon. If you're interested in knowing how/where PM me and maybe we can can exchange trade secrets.

Al Bundy78
04-01-10, 07:30
I ran across this ad on CL and was wondering if anyone has tried her out. She looks hot in the pic. Is she worth the $ plus tip? PM details. Thanks

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1669889216.html

PriVaTE MassAGe SessIon!!* (@ my condo!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-03-31, 9:02AM CDT
Reply to: serv-x4ngr-1669889216@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im Anna,25 yr Dominican massuse licesned& experienced in dp tiss,swedish,sport,sensual, & caribbeam caress for the ultimate relaxtion. My massage room.very enticing, plush heated table, fresh aroma, very clean, friendly music with sexy/sutry atmosphere; & a very friendly,professional &accomidating pretty Dominican massuse to rub ur stress away. I have countless repeat clients because all is true.1/hr$100.cleanup avaliable. My location, intersecion Western/Harisson just off 290xpwy; my building 1blk so. Harisson, corner Western/Flournoy.Call me for appts.312-7720297*ANNA*Sorry guys, i put as much as my face as possible, Im very private,cant have my pic all ovr internt; but.. I can assure u this massuse is very pretty which ofcourse makes it easier to relax & enjoy. Pic is real!

Nudus81
04-01-10, 16:23
I ran across this ad on CL and was wondering if anyone has tried her out. She looks hot in the pic. Is she worth the $ plus tip? PM details. Thanks

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1669889216.htmlI've seen the ad and would also like any 411 on her.

Please PM any details as well.

Al Melrose
04-01-10, 21:52
I thought I would try Zeus after reading some reports. Black girl opens the door, nice body, bad attitude. I ask if any Latinas are working, she tells me a Latina will be available in 30 minutes. I decide to look elsewhere.

I stop at Tropical, it is around 8:45, I am told only 1/2 hour available. Girl at the desk is big, huge rack, huge ass, probably 5'10, looks PR. I go for the half hour, .5. Get in the room and the big girl enters, whoops I should have confirmed who was giving the massage. A decent massage, a bit of teasing from her. I am not grabbing on her, since too big for me. On the flip she puts my hand on my guy and tells me I can do that. I ask if she can, she gives me a disusted looks as she replies no. I decline, I end up giving myself a shower. A waste of .5.

So now I head over to Bella. Takes a while for someone to answer the door.
Mamasan tells me there is a new young, 25'ish Asian avavilable. I go for the .6, hour. Women arrives she look 25 + 20 ( she later tells me she is 50). OK TS, massage room is really small, end of bed against the wall, only room on one one side of bed for her to operate. Crappy massage, lots of teasing. On the flip she wants tip upfront, tells me last two guys left without tipping. I offer .4, she wants more. After some haggling, I tell her good-bye, she is now OK with the .4. Puppies are released, huge nips, decent size but saggy ( but I guess what should I expect from a 50 year old). Decent finish, but overall a bad night.

Out 1.5, I should have just gone to an apt. Live and learn.

RogerC
04-02-10, 07:12
Maybe someone else will have better luck with her and get through that force field.

I'm thinking a couple weeks of her not making any money and seeing the other girls put out and she'll either quit or start making with the handshakes.

SpokenOne69
04-02-10, 08:55
Scooter,

I have called her number several times and it goes to voice mail. Have left messages and no return calls. Stopped calling and moved on.

I dont have good experiences with providers that dont answer their phone or call back.

Ahtorbtuc
04-02-10, 14:41
I feel as though my last experience was neither comedy nor tragedy but something in between. Hey, maybe I've just had my first "real" AMP experience.

Dreamt I went to Elegant to see CiCi. I called ahead and made an appointment. First time there. She was in the room with someone else. They dragged her out and other monger walked past. We both kept our heads down (sorry, dude). Cici took my. 5 and said "haven't seen you in awhile, you've been busy? ". Again, first time here.

Took me back to the room, told me to undress and started massaging. Then, the indiscriminate praise started. "Oh baby, I love your ass. Oh it's so nice. Oh your cock is so nice. It's so big and straight. Oh yea, you feel so good. I love it when you fuck me like that. You're so good. Etc etc". *

I had a hard time not laughing. It was like a cheesy 80's porn. It wasn't all bad, just comical. I came at 30 mins when I paid an hour. She wanted to quit. I told her I paid for an hour. "but I went to casinos last night and I'm tired". Ok. She massaged me for another 15 min. Until I got bored and decided to get up.

Look, she's great, you'll get treated like a stud. And 80's mustachiod big dick stud. Yet, I've realized something about myself and probably a lot of you through this experience. We don't want an too easy girl. Sure, I wanted FS and got it, but there was absolutely no tease, no suspense. I think the best providers project the reality that you actually have a chance with them beyond the business transaction or that you've somehow seduced them into doing something they wouldn't normally do. I know that this is an ironic statement as I got exactly what I wanted and went to this provider expecting such. I guess I know what I don't like now.

Funniest part of this tragi-comedy? I had to get a drink at the corner bar down the street to calm my nerves afterwards. Bartender on his cell phone threw a beer at me and then an empty into the trash can with a big crash and breaking of bottles. A lot of stares by the guys at the far end of the bar. Bottle wasn't opened, was supposed to have a bottle opener of my own. Thought I just might get the shit kicked out of me. Drank and left.

Ghostface89
04-02-10, 21:10
Funniest part of this tragi-comedy? I had to get a drink at the corner bar down the street to calm my nerves afterwards. Bartender on his cell phone threw a beer at me and then an empty into the trash can with a big crash and breaking of bottles. A lot of stares by the guys at the far end of the bar. Bottle wasn't opened, was supposed to have a bottle opener of my own. Thought I just might get the shit kicked out of me. Drank and left.[/QUOTE]

The bar at 26th and Wentworth just east of Elegant is Ethyl's Party (no visible signage), formerly called Tito's on the Edge.

Its a great old-time neighborhood place owned by the Tito brothers. I don't know about your experience, but I've had some fun times there.

You just have to go there a few times to become a regular. Johnny Tito can be quite the prankster.

Clientel includes some hot Italian and Asian girls at night.

Past Tense
04-02-10, 21:17
That wasn't such a bad start. A bad start would be an experience that was so bad it put you off the hobby. Now the search begins. There are gems out there and eventualy you will find yours. She will become your ATF in your mind and you will repeat visits with her until things heat up too much and break or she goes bad on you or moves on. For me it was Monica at the old VIP on Milwaukee. Sweet girl, super clean and if you knew what button to push she was actually more like a GFE than an AMP girl. Haven't seen her in about 4 years and still think of her now and again.

The thing to remember is that providers in general offer service that follows a bell curve, most are clumped together in the center at the top of the bell some are at the bad end and a few (sometimes a very few depending on your personal taste) are at the extraordinary end of the curve.

Some guys loose interest but to some the hunt is everything and the eventual rewards quite satisfying.

Khai Yai
04-02-10, 22:32
FYou just have to go there a few times to become a regular. Johnny Tito can be quite the prankster.

Clientel includes some hot Italian and Asian girls at night.

Didn't this place used to be a funeral home at one point?

Ahtorbtuc
04-02-10, 22:47
You're right, I think I've already found my ATF (if you look at my previous posts you might figure out who). I was spoiled early and I'll continue to spoil myself from now on! I just wish I would have blown money on ATF again, not.

That wasn't such a bad start. A bad start would be an experience that was so bad it put you off the hobby. Now the search begins. There are gems out there and eventualy you will find yours. She will become your ATF in your mind and you will repeat visits with her until things heat up too much and break or she goes bad on you or moves on. For me it was Monica at the old VIP on Milwaukee. Sweet girl, super clean and if you knew what button to push she was actually more like a GFE than an AMP girl. Haven't seen her in about 4 years and still think of her now and again.

The thing to remember is that providers in general offer service that follows a bell curve, most are clumped together in the center at the top of the bell some are at the bad end and a few (sometimes a very few depending on your personal taste) are at the extraordinary end of the curve.

Some guys loose interest but to some the hunt is everything and the eventual rewards quite satisfying.

Ahtorbtuc
04-02-10, 22:53
The bar did seem like it would be fun in another situation. I dig dives, maybe needed a couple buddies to hang with to ease the outsider status though. Seemed like nice guys there, just rough around the edges. Nothing wrong with that.

Funniest part of this tragi-comedy? I had to get a drink at the corner bar down the street to calm my nerves afterwards. Bartender on his cell phone threw a beer at me and then an empty into the trash can with a big crash and breaking of bottles. A lot of stares by the guys at the far end of the bar. Bottle wasn't opened, was supposed to have a bottle opener of my own. Thought I just might get the shit kicked out of me. Drank and left.The bar at 26th and Wentworth just east of Elegant is Ethyl's Party (no visible signage), formerly called Tito's on the Edge.

Its a great old-time neighborhood place owned by the Tito brothers. I don't know about your experience, but I've had some fun times there.

You just have to go there a few times to become a regular. Johnny Tito can be quite the prankster.

Clientel includes some hot Italian and Asian girls at night.[/QUOTE]

Al Bundy78
04-03-10, 04:09
Has anyone else seen this infomercial? The first time I saw it I was just cracking up. I'm sure we've all had a provider that could use one of these to get a little practice and build some endurance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch? V=4S3C4AC908w

Ps

Don't buy it. I'm just sharing something I found funny!

Ghostface89
04-03-10, 10:06
Didn't this place used to be a funeral home at one point?

You have a good memory Khai Yai.

Ethyl's Party Bar at 26th and Wentworth began in the early 1900s as the Colletta Funeral Home. In the mid 1970s they moved operations to 79th and Kedzie fearing the neighborhood was going. (Ironically, the 79th and Kedzie area went bad and 26th Street survived.)

It became a disco bar after the funeral home vacated and now is one of the few old neighborhood bars that Chicago once had in abundance. (I don't count fern bars as real bars!)

The signs of it being a former funeral home are obvious. The niches for flowers are still there and the viewing area for the casket with the deceased is now the small stage. The original stained glass windows are now gone, however.

Many gangster funerals took place here over the years. It is considered haunted and Richard Crowe's supernatural ghost (bus) tours stop here.

Elegent customers ought to utilize this uncut gem of classic Chicago.

Nighthawk55
04-03-10, 12:13
We don't want an too easy girl. Sure, I wanted FS and got it, but there was absolutely no tease, no suspense. 75% of the posts on this forum are guys complaining about not getting what they want from a provider. This provider is one of THE best in Chicago. Sexy as hell and as reliable as a Swiss watch... but you want her to play hard to get?

WTF?!

It would seem you are looking for a girlfriend, not a professional provider. Try the personal ads.

Pura Vida
04-03-10, 13:36
This places advertises regularly in the Reatder, and I've been there many times for a legit massage. I think its a self service place but I've always gotten a very good massage for a reasonable price. Recently I was up for a good rub and recognized the therapist from another spa. Anyway, Euro, not so pretty but with a great rack around 30ish. I thought this might turnout differently than I expected, and I was right. A very nice massage with some teasing and on the flip I was able to play with the puppies while I got a HS. 1. Total and I've been back since. Very clean with shower facilities.

Good luck and stay safe boys.

Pegleg
04-03-10, 16:26
Where do they come up with these pics?

The pics certainly cause me to want to spend some time there!!

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-professional-therapeutic-ohare-oakbrook/4860749

Franky30
04-04-10, 01:54

The pics certainly cause me to want to spend some time there!

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-professional-therapeutic-ohare-oakbrook/4860749I visited this place. Got few words to share with you all.

When you are there and got "lucky" assigned with a 20's year old Chinese girl, don't get too excited yet. She may answer the phone many many times, and walk out on you many many times in your 30min massage! She already got your money and she is working on her next customer on your time. This may not happen if you assigned with a older lady who don't speak much english.

Please share your experience after your visit.

Paleface
04-04-10, 06:24

The pics certainly cause me to want to spend some time there!!

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-professional-therapeutic-ohare-oakbrook/4860749
Look on tineye: http://www.tineye.com/. The girl leaning against the wall is chinese model Shi Jia. The other pic could actually be the 20 yr old who works there. I never got more than a handshake from her though. The place is good. The other girls there, 30s, looked really hot when I was in there. If you can figure out how to get the young one to play, let us know.

Moejoo
04-04-10, 09:10
Im a semi regular at the seul spa in Munster In. Ive been going there for years for shiatsu by frumpy looking koreans, never had anything offered or hinted at but a great massage. She had a girl for a couple of months named Eve or Eva, who broke the mold. She had a thin very toned build, possible bolt ons, dressed in stylish clothes, and was smoking hot. She told me she lived in the north side of the city , had been living here for years, and had worked at other spas. She spoke very good english and dressed in quality stylish clothes. I know it is a long shot, but im sure she is working somewhere else in chicago. Id like to see here again if her description rings a bell with anyone.

Pedorro
04-04-10, 10:12
Wentt to Asiana over the weekend. What a dissapointment it was.. 6 to go plus. 1 for a shower. The place smelled dirty and moldy. By the end of my session I could hardly breath.

There were two girls available both were a 3 at best. I had Cristina, she is very petite. Massage was weak with some teasing. Christina went out of the room 13 times during my session and talked on the phone most of the time. This was very annoying. On the flip side she teased the boys in between phone calls and a wanted. 6 for a handshake. When I told to to forget it, she agreed on. 3.

George W. Bush
04-04-10, 12:36
Tineye is a great way to separate the bullshit from the truth. Occasionally I run across an ad where it doesn't find the same image used across the world, but damn near all of them do. Although just because it doesn't find an image doesn't mean it hasn't been ripped from elsewhere.

BlueRoom23
04-04-10, 15:36
This place is at 930 E NW Highway. Went there several months ago at around 9pm. I walked into a small lobby with slutty signs on the wall like "Beware: Freaky Girls Here". That should have tipped me off.

Cute, 22 year old euro girl asks me what I'd like. I ask for half hour and she says that she only can do top half of my body for half hour and will do a full body for an hour. Once again, another tip off that this place wasn't legit.

I got into the massage room and nonchalantly let my hand slide on her leg. She got very upset with me and became very rude and cold. When I asked her what was wrong, she said I touched her and went off on me. I ended up leaving after a bit because the massage was horrible and she was being extremely rude. Would not suggest to anybody.

BlueRoom23
04-04-10, 15:57
Was directed to her "private studio" for an $80 full hour massage. The home had all shades drawn and looked promising. I walked in to find a beautiful 25 year old, white euro girl and her husband in the kitchen. Totally legit massage. She seemed to have just finished massage school and was excited about helping people with their problems.

The massage was excellent but no chance of any extras.

Mj138
04-05-10, 12:46
I was on the road last week and feeling the need on I-55. I pulled out my phone and pulled up my handy USASG. Tokyo Spa seemed promising. $60 for the door fee. Saw sushi. Had to wait a moment for another monger to leave. Good TS, good conversation, well as good as trifling conversation can be at an AMP. Massage was bad. She wanted money up front. I gave $40, she said more next time and I agreed. Gave great HJ. She said for more money she would show me a wet pussy next time. I probably won't be back because I am a Chicago guy, but I thought fellow road warriors would like the report. Oh, she said, "you been here before. I said, "Yes, last month." "Who you see." This always work, I look at the girls hair and say, "I can't remember her name, she had shorter/longer hair than you, maybe a little taller." She will throw out a name and off you go.

Jerson
04-05-10, 15:13
Visited Bella on Western and had Tiffany, very nice session,. 6/hr included TS, tipped. 4 for handshake. Anyone gone beyond handshake with her?

If so please pm me.

Jerson
04-05-10, 15:25
Someone mentioned the "Gorgeous Asian Girl" from BP earlier so decided to give her a try. Called and mamasan answered, arranged an appointment an hr in advance, arrived at the given address, called mamasan and she told me she had canceled my appointment because I did not call back to confirm, but she never asked me to call back after we made the appointment! WTF! 1st strike. Then I called thai palace since I was in the area, papasan required a work ID in order to visit his gals since I never used their service before, but I didn't have my work ID with me, 2nd strike! Then I called the willowbrook/elston guy, told him who I wanted to see and he said ok come over, but then he hung up after I asked for the address, he probably thought I was a repeat customer at first, 3rd strike! I ended up visited Tiffiany at Bella.

JoeWeezer
04-05-10, 19:10
Wentt to Asiana over the weekend. What a dissapointment it was.. 6 to go plus. 1 for a shower. The place smelled dirty and moldy. By the end of my session I could hardly breath.

I just came across their ad yesterday and was thinking of taking the plunge. Thanks for saving me the time and money.

Fredspy
04-05-10, 20:40
This was probably Katrina. Once was trying to describe to another monger over the phone how to get to the place and got frustrated with the communication. At this point she handed to phone to me on the massage table. I talked the guy in.

Too much! I haven't been back since. Cute, but useless.

There were two girls available both were a 3 at best. I had Cristina, she is very petite. Massage was weak with some teasing. Christina went out of the room 13 times during my session and talked on the phone most of the time. This was very annoying. On the flip side she teased the boys in between phone calls and a wanted. 6 for a handshake. When I told to to forget it, she agreed on. 3.

Nicky Forza
04-05-10, 21:34
I had a backache--probably from lifting way too much weight at the gym. I must have hallucinated and thought I was still in my 20's. I figured a massage was just what I needed to get back in shape.
Went to City on 31st and got Lilly. She greeted me like she had seen me before but I couldn't recall ever seeing her. We went to the massage room and she waited there with me as I disrobed for the massage.
Anyway, I told her my back was hurting and she gave me a nice hard massage, the best I have ever had....worked her ass off and was dripping wet with perspiration. All the while she had a lovely smile and a great attitude. ...even gave a few extra minutes past the hour. She wasnt bad looking either and doesn't mind being touched.
She speaks and understands very little English. I speak a little Cantonese but she didn't respond to that either. Later I find out she's from Beijing which explains why.
I've never given more than 40 for a tip at City, but I gave her what she asked for, which was 60 for her services. It was well worth it. Off on Thursdays.

Al Melrose
04-06-10, 01:39

As another poster has mentioned, probably Katrina. She speaks the best Engrish in the place, so she is on the phone or answering the door, while also trying to give a massage.

But to give her a 3 on looks? No way, she may be the best looking AMP girl I have ever seen.

Chicag0
04-06-10, 15:14
Many past reviews on this place that pointed to exactly what you experienced. They have not treated their customers nor their employees well. IMHO I hope this place ceases to continue business operations. I defer to others to suggest that you rtfm before your next unknown mongering experience:) (just teasing you)

This place is at 930 E NW Highway. Went there several months ago at around 9pm. I walked into a small lobby with slutty signs on the wall like "Beware: Freaky Girls Here". That should have tipped me off.

Cute, 22 year old euro girl asks me what I'd like. I ask for half hour and she says that she only can do top half of my body for half hour and will do a full body for an hour. Once again, another tip off that this place wasn't legit.

I got into the massage room and nonchalantly let my hand slide on her leg. She got very upset with me and became very rude and cold. When I asked her what was wrong, she said I touched her and went off on me. I ended up leaving after a bit because the massage was horrible and she was being extremely rude. Would not suggest to anybody.

Massagedoc
04-06-10, 18:04
Stopped by the new place at 3181 S Archer. Walked in as it was opening for the day, cute asian with glasses took the money $40 for 1/2 hour with table shower. Went in and changed, met Linda, cute 25. 30, nice rack. Went with table shower first to see what kind of service might be available. Linda tried to cover me on the flip, I said it was ok, took it off and put to side but she did not go near it and only sprayed it down. Massage was not bad, no teasing at all, tried my best, but it was a no go. She kept saying no more, not sure if that meant she doesn't do more, or if she did HE before but now doesn't. Left a $10 tip and was on my way. Guess I should have stayed with the Latinas at Presidential.

North Guard69
04-06-10, 21:09
Was in Chinatown Square and saw this neon sign on the second floor so i thought i checked it out and it was pretty hidden. I never seen this place before pretty low key spot. So i walked up 2 the second floor as i got close to the door no 1 was there. So i buzzed and some Asian guy came out smiling with the girl that worked there rite behind him he seem happy so then i was greeted this older looking girl wearing a school girl skirt. 45$ for half an hour seemed pretty much for half an hour but i just got paid and had money so try it out. Walked to the back this place looked pretty new and clean she started massaging my shoulders on the flip she would' nt budge wanted 80 $ for handshake no thanks good massage so left a 10 $ tip but nothing special will not repeat.

Gopher88
04-06-10, 22:48
Went to the new archer spa. I got Sandy the girl with the glass's. Same o same good massage ok TS shot free TS. I was greeted by her and she was pretty professional during her introduction and throughout the entire session. TS was just OK. I even fell asleep during the massage. She has great hands and is definitely skilled at what she does. She used a washcloth for draping if you can call it that, She did not pay attention to little guy at all during the hole session. No offering of extras, I asked she just shook her head no. Price was wright Massage was great. I think I might return when I am in the mood for a relaxing rub down. She told me this is Rose's other place. Rose from the North Side 955 N. Been open 10 days are so. Maybe one of the other girls next time.

Gopher88
04-06-10, 23:03
Same O Same Price was good plus 10. Discount decided to give it a shot free TS. I was greeted by her and she was pretty professional during her introduction and throughout the entire session. TS was just OK. I even fell asleep during the massage. She has great hands and is definitely skilled at what she does. She used a washcloth for draping if you can call it that, She did not pay attention to little guy at all during the hole session. No offering of extras, I asked she just shook her head no. Price was wright Massage was great. I think I might return when I am in the mood for a relaxing rub down. She told me this is Rose's other place. Rose from the North Side 955 N. Been open 10 days are so.

By the way, the parking sucked.

Tiger45
04-06-10, 23:05
I just came across their ad yesterday and was thinking of taking the plunge. Thanks for saving me the time and money.I have been here twice and while the first time I got nothing, the last time with a young Asian woman named Katrina I get a great table shower, very good massage, and an okay release. She needs to learn to take direction and not go so fast. The massage is so good, I love the way she does the legs, and the teasing was pretty good on the flip, plus no negotiations, so I can forgive her for less than optimal technique. So I think it just depends who you get here.

Paleface
04-06-10, 23:07
As another poster has mentioned, probably Katrina. She speaks the best Engrish in the place, so she is on the phone or answering the door, while also trying to give a massage.

But to give her a 3 on looks? No way, she may be the best looking AMP girl I have ever seen.
Al:

I'm really glad you said that. Katrina's a great looking young woman with a good attitude, a lot of fun to play around with. A solid 9 on both counts, looks and attitude. I'll give her a 10 when she shows me waht she's got.

I do wish she would shut off the phone though.

A question. What does it take to get this girl to go for more? All I ever got from her is HE, not always as good as it could be. I really want to give her a 10 for performance, but no way, at least not yet.

What's she hiding? There couldn't be anything under her jeans we wouldn't like.

The other girls rate higher than a 3 too. IMHO. Way higher.

Nighthawk55
04-07-10, 22:52
Went to the Pulaski shop and drew Eva. Much younger than the norm at an AMP. Her English skills were much above average too.

The massage, however. Was much less than average. More of a tickle than a rub. She negotiated hard and wanted the kuai up front. She wanted what CC gets for FS for a topless HJ. We worked out a better deal and we both left reasonably happy.

It was a nice change with a young girl, but I would not repeat.

Datsurman
04-08-10, 05:32
Stopped by and drew M. She was definitely pretty, maybe early 20's latina, but I think 9 was a bit of a stretch. On my 0-10 scale, a 9 is model quality. Anyway, I remembered this post but thought economics might have caused her to loosen up on services. Not so. In the TS, she said she wouldn't wash JJ or his 2 friends. Don't have time or money to waste on that sort of sillyness, so tipped a few bucks and left.

At this point, JJ is begging me to try again. So I obliged. Never been to KM before, but there have been many good reports here so decided to check it out. Walked in and was greeted by a very pretty asian who said her name was Julie. Looked late 20's to me, but some here have said she's early 30s. Either way, she was attractive and appeared to have a sweet personality. Good enough. So, in the room, asked if I wanted TS. I said yes. Not being as shy as some you blokes and wanting to make it clear that I wasn't LE, I got undressed and waited for her to return. She came back, laughed and said we needed to go to the shower. So I started walking with JJ leading the way. She said. 'no no. Put on towel 1st'. I gave her a puzzled look but eventually figured out that it wasn't ok to walk around bare-a$$ed. Anyway, TS was good. Massage was more shiatsu (pressure) than swedish (rubbing). Different. But enjoyable and relaxing. Gave a nice tip (probably too much given that she wouldn't lose the top). Will try elsewhere for that reason. Am overdue for a quality LMP experience.

I decided to have some me time and destress yesterday. I stopped by Bellas for lunch and the front door was locked.

The new latina M*****a, was beautiful and sweet like T*****y but I won't go with her again because she doesn't offer any extras. Maybe someone else will have better luck with her and get through that force field.

Massage: 6 (weak hands but no teasing)

Looks: 9

Attitude: 9

Extras: 0

Gopher88
04-08-10, 12:55
Tall Taxen name Lexy

New Spa in town I think. 1702 W Chicago Ave. Seen there add on Back Page. A afro American girl I think opened the door. Took the $$ very cute tattoo's every where, Huge boobs. Lexy came out from the back one tall good looking Taxas cow girl. Hour massage TS before and after. 40.

Lexy is very accommodating. She told me she's not FS but some of the other girls are she thinks. The place is very nice and clean so that is a big plus. Will be back to try out some of the other talent. The Afro American girl looked good. Have to check her out.

Nighthawk55
04-08-10, 14:06
Not being as shy as some you blokes and wanting to make it clear that I wasn't LE, I got undressed and waited for her to return. She came back, laughed and said we needed to go to the shower. So I started walking with JJ leading the way. She said. 'no no. Put on towel 1st'Note to all the newbies out there. This is the pro move. When they tell you to get undressed and leave the room, DON'T get undressed and hop on the table. You can stand there naked, or wrap youself in the towel. Just make sure that at some point before the massage begins you get completely naked in front of the provider.

If she is legit and returns to the room before you are on the table, she will exit the room a second time. If she stays in the room, chances are overwhelmingly good extras are on the table.

The bottom line. Getting completely naked is one of the BEST ways to say "I'm cool". But you need to do it in a way that could be considered inadvertant.

Brandonkelly
04-08-10, 16:47
Oki Doki must be closed down. I tried to call this place a couple of times but the number no longer forwards, no one picked up. Looks like another spa may have bit the dust, this one was only open a couple of weeks but seemed promising. Has anyone been in or by this place recently? Oki Doki's craigslist ads stopped last week, not a good sign.

North Guard69
04-08-10, 18:04
K so was on Archer Avenue and had an massage itch so stop by presidential, By the way this was my first time visiting a LMP so I walked in and waited about a minute or so then out came this older lady wearing a orange sweather. She looked like she was in her 30's and wasn't a real looker. So she then asked how long I wanted a massage for but first I asked if she was the only girl there and she said ya. So I passed on it and walked out when down the street to China spa had this 1 thin older looking girl good massage just paid 4 half hr massage didn't want anythin extra since I wanted a latina girl anyways anybody been here before and what girl would you Recommend? I've read good things about this place any info would be helpful thanks.

Assman2008
04-08-10, 19:10
Was driving on Irving when I look at a thin white women on a cell inside the clinic front door. Parked went inside and asked that woman if she gave a massage she said no.

end up getting a legit massage from Natalie (Russian maybe late 30's) for .60 with no tip. I never tip. You can tell she had a massage training. The massage only lasted about 45 minutes. On the flip-massages arms, legs, chest, and stomach for a total of about 5 minutes then says "All done, I don't talk to costumer and walks out" I asked how about me pointing at my sore spot and she says no sorry.

Imwithstupid
04-08-10, 23:36
I'm guessing using your little buddy for a towel rod would NOT be inadvertent.

North Guard69
04-09-10, 00:42
Was in archer area today after the gym my legs and thighs were sore and decided to stop by Presidential. And try out a LMP never been to one before, only AMP so walked in the front desk was empty. So I basically waited like a minute or so before a Latina women kind of husky wearing a orange Sweather maybe in her 30's comes out and asked how long I wanted. I am not shallow but she wasn't a real looker so I asked before I paid if she was the only girl there. She told me ya I really was hopeing for some curvy Latina women. So I thought about it and passed on it and left then I walked down the street to China spa paid for half and hr. Had this one girl thin older looking gave a good massage left a 10 $ tip since she did a good job I did'nt get any extras. Because I really had a Latina itch, I have read good stuff about presidential any recommendations on what girl? Or any other LMP with curvy Latinas kind of thick would be nice? I am fluent in Spanish since I am mixed so I don't know if that would help any feedback would appreciate.

Funbhm
04-09-10, 10:17
http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2010/04/chinatown-prostitution-ring-arrests-cook-county-states-attorney.html

April 9, 2010 8:42 AM | No Comments

The Cook County state's attorney's office this afternoon plans to announce the arrests of six people in connection with a prostitution ring in Chinatown.

In addition to prostitution charges, the head of the ring is accused of paying protection money to an undercover police officer to shield his operation from authorities. He, his wife and four other people are scheduled to appear in court at about noon.

Pna
04-09-10, 11:27
Oh, this doesn't look good......

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/chinatown.prostitution.ring.2.1622142.html

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2010/04/chinatown-prostitution-ring-arrests-cook-county-states-attorney.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ChicagoBreakingNews+%28Chicago+Breaking+News%29

Nudus81
04-09-10, 13:42
Oh, this doesn't look good......

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/chinatown.prostitution.ring.2.1622142.html

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2010/04/chinatown-prostitution-ring-arrests-cook-county-states-attorney.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ChicagoBreakingNews+%28Chicago+Breaking+News%29What Spa?

Chauncy12
04-09-10, 16:36
I wonder why it took so long?

They must have had to do a lot of under the covers work.

Cpl Flirt
04-09-10, 17:34
Anyone familiar with Beijing spa. Did not have time to partake but popped in to look. Cute thin asian named Jennifer greeted me. She looked familiar but not sure. Any info please PM me.

ThanksIs this the place on CL?

Beijing Massage (South side on Irving Park Rd & Pulaski)

Date: 2010-04-09, 12:30PM CDT
Reply to: serv-x7qsf-1684098751@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Beijing Massage
Offering full body massage from Beautiful Ladies,
Deep Tissue,
Body scrub,
Swedish,
Table shower

Walk-ins-Welcome!!!!!

South side on Irving Park Rd & Pulaski
Call 1-773-463-4444
3951 W. Irving Park Rd.
Chicago, IL. 60618

She does look good and also did not have time but would like to find out more!

Cdthue
04-09-10, 23:29
Was driving on Irving when I look at a thin white women on a cell inside the clinic front door. Parked went inside and asked that woman if she gave a massage she said no.

end up getting a legit massage from Natalie (Russian maybe late 30's) for .60 with no tip. I never tip. You can tell she had a massage training. The massage only lasted about 45 minutes. On the flip-massages arms, legs, chest, and stomach for a total of about 5 minutes then says "All done, I don't talk to costumer and walks out" I asked how about me pointing at my sore spot and she says no sorry.Yeah, that AMP has new ownership. Been there a few times and received legit massages, albeit very good massages for attractive women. Mostly Euro Babes from what I saw. Lana and Ali are good, if you want a legit massage. Lana will let you feel her ass, but nothing else. Ali is completely legit and won't even let you take your drawers off. You need to go two or five blocks East in Irving if you want extras.

CDT

High Riser
04-10-10, 01:11
What Spa?

I was told it was an apartment but didn't get any other information about it.
The article said it was a four year investigation. That has to rattle some nerves in and around Chinatown.

Donny Devito
04-10-10, 01:22

The article said it was a four year investigation. That has to rattle some nerves in and around Chinatown.Why, because the force decided to get their jimmies wet for over one thousand days?

If anything, this just proves that some owner got sloppy. They messed the bed on their end in some fashion. We all know what the oldest profession in the world is and it is here to stay.

Al Melrose
04-10-10, 01:41
The article said it was a four year investigation. That has to rattle some nerves in and around Chinatown.

Four years and only 6 people busted (not that I would like to see more busted, I forgot to include the fake document busts, another 19 people). I am guessing the cost of this investigation was between $500,000 - $1,000,000. Nice waste of our tax dollars.

How is not part of this entrapment?

Falken
04-10-10, 03:09
Four years and only 6 people busted (not that I would like to see more busted, I forgot to include the fake document busts, another 19 people). I am guessing the cost of this investigation was between $500,000 - $1,000,000. Nice waste of our tax dollars.

How is not part of this entrapment?Teachers are getting laid off left and right in Chicago but they have dollars to flush on this four year investigation? Think about how many CPS teacher's salaries this investigation could have paid? The waste spending in government is truly mind boggling.

Barney
04-10-10, 07:50
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-mug-photogallery,0,5488047.photogallery

it should of been a dead give away that something was wrong, a Chicago cop taking a bribe. I am sure they had a couple of cops working full time on this for 4 years. I am sure there is several other people in Chinatown sweating.
What a waste of our tax dollars

Wirelessone
04-11-10, 01:47
Well I know this spa does not have the best reputation on the board here because the age of their providers is sometimes north of 40 years of age, however the other day I had A*n and also Sh***i/Ma***e was there.

A*n has a nice tight body and yep she is north of 40 but has nice bolt-ons and no mommy tummy. I took the hour and settled on a translated french lesson, you bring your translator with you so parking in the Jewel/Osco lot helps for one-stop shopping.

Sh***i is thicker than most asian but looks good with her hair grown out and I think if the hobbyist puts in the time with her, he will be amply reward with a very full menu to choose from.

I like Violet and will return,

Wired

Nighthawk55
04-11-10, 10:54
I was told it was an apartment but didn't get any other information about it.At first, it sounded like Mr. Mumbles from Willowbrook/Elston had been put out of business. However, this sounded like a Chinese-only joint.

With the amount of heat on right now, all of the high-profile spots should be scared. Certainly the should rethink their relationship with the cop they are bribing.

Mishima
04-11-10, 12:25
I was shot when I saw mig shots.

This is used to be my favorite place, also fun to visit.

They have young girls changed very two weeks.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-mug-photogallery,0,5488047.photogallery

it should of been a dead give away that something was wrong, a Chicago cop taking a bribe. I am sure they had a couple of cops working full time on this for 4 years. I am sure there is several other people in Chinatown sweating.
What a waste of our tax dollars

Gopher88
04-11-10, 21:36
Where was your favorite place, also fun to visit?

With new young girls changed very two weeks?

Gopher88
04-11-10, 23:17
Does anyone know anything about the new Massage gal in Cicero? Seen her on add CL and Back Page her name ANGIE

Cicero Il, (Cermak Road & Laramie Ave)

Mishima
04-12-10, 01:27
According another report I read today, it said they changed places very often.

It was long time ago, I cant remember details exactly...

There was one at 31st & Morgan and mainly at 3x00 S Wood.

There was another one at 2x00 wallace during apartment re-modeling at Wood. I had concern about hidden cameras and towels.

But, girls were usually really young they are mainly asian. Some are korean(hot and cute), and dress like college students. They used good electronics and played hiphop music during section. They traveled here by flights each time for 20 days, from east , or west coast.

Where was your favorite place, also fun to visit?

With new young girls changed very two weeks?

Big Ryan
04-12-10, 02:07

What a waste of our tax dollarsOver 40 people were shot in Chicago this WEEK and we are busy busting massage places. I guess it's better to go after the low hanging fruit of the criminal world and get good pr stories than to actually do something about real crime in this town.

Pna
04-12-10, 08:57
Does anyone know anything about the new Massage gal in Cicero? Seen her on add CL and Back Page her name ANGIE

Cicero Il, (Cermak Road & Laramie Ave)

I already reported on her, so RTFF. Long story made short, made 2 visits, massage was so-so, extras non-existent, price ok.

Paparovich
04-12-10, 09:39
6 corners is the next area to get targeted by LE.

Which place? I dunno so be safe guys.

Member #6010
04-12-10, 15:33

Which place? I dunno so be safe guys.What's 6 corners?

Nighthawk55
04-12-10, 18:29
I already reported on her, so RTFF. Long story made short, made 2 visits, massage was so-so, extras non-existent, price ok.If extras were non-existant it would have to be free.

Lobster84
04-12-10, 18:38
Went to Violet Spa yesterday and drew M*****e. Everything was on the menu. I paid. 6 for the hr,. 1 for the TS and was able to negotiate FS for 1. 3$ Standard tip. It was OK but I probably won't go back.

Member #6010
04-12-10, 23:09
What area in the city do you mean?

Fork Please
04-12-10, 23:37
intersection of Irving, Cicero, Milwaukee. NW side.

Not sure what's up there for the MAN, not my turf.

Nicky Forza
04-13-10, 00:49
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aktPK28QFi8

Gopher88
04-13-10, 11:40
Went to Violet Spa yesterday and drew M*****e. Everything was on the menu. I paid. 6 for the hr,. 1 for the TS and was able to negotiate FS for 1. 3$ Standard tip. It was OK but I probably won't go back.OMG Lobster84 1.3$ M*****e FS bad day 8.$ good day 6.$ Your going to spoil them girls. You need to go to ********* look at what every one else is tipping.

Happy Hunting

Gopher88
04-13-10, 11:42
What's 6 corners?Intersection of Irving, Cicero, Milwaukee. NW side. 40 No. 47 West.

Gopher88
04-13-10, 11:44

Which place? I dunno so be safe guys.Thank for the info. I'll stay south

Gopher88
04-13-10, 11:46
I already reported on her, so RTFF. Long story made short, made 2 visits, massage was so-so, extras non-existent, price ok.Thanks I looked it up Some how I miissed it. Think I'll pass on this one.

Punanistuffer
04-13-10, 14:33
I will never again go to neighborhood day spa. the last time i went there was this puerto rican dark skinned chick with some big ass tits, she had a nice body but after the ts and flip she totally renigs on the offers after she had the cash in hand. would not let the jugs completely out and she sat on the table with no access to shit. i wont be back.

Punanistuffer
04-13-10, 14:34
There is a great FS house parlor near the westside of Chicago, all latina, all pretty, I got digits if you got digits for other like minded latinas.

Raoul Duke
04-13-10, 16:29
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aktPK28QFi8

That's one hot piece of ass.

Raoul Duke
04-13-10, 16:52
OMG Lobster84 1.3$ M*****e FS bad day 8.$ good day 6.$ Your going to spoil them girls. You need to go to ********* look at what every one else is tipping.

Happy Hunting

I don't know what's going on, but it sure seems like tipping has gotten out of hand -- and of all times during a recession. The broads @ E are constantly trying to get me to pony up .6, and some go so far as to asking for it up front. That's absolute bs.

Someone brought up a good point a while back. A waiter/waitress doesn't ask how much you're going to tip up front and doesn't expect a tip prior to your finishing a meal. Whatever happened to a little trust and etiquette? I've never stiffed a therapist out of a tip and I don't imagine I would unless the service absolutely, positively warranted it. I've politely offered to end a session, and that tends to change the therapist's attitude, but the unnecessary tension most definitely affects the vibe.

Thankfully there are some reliable broads out there, but they seem to be the exception to the rule...at least in my case.

For those who are tipping .6 and more for the basics, you're killing me. I understand you're being kind and generous, but as a community service, please refrain from this type of behavior. You're driving up the prices for the rest of us and it's going to impact our ability (or at least mine) to get a decent rubdown at an affordable price. Thank you.

Gopher88
04-13-10, 17:26
That's one hot piece of ass.Wanda will rock your world, and toss your salad too.

Lobster84
04-13-10, 18:12
I paid $$ for everything (TS, massage, FS and tip) I came in with $$ left with nothing

High Riser
04-14-10, 01:35
I don't know what's going on, but it sure seems like tipping has gotten out of hand -- and of all times during a recession. The broads @ E are constantly trying to get me to pony up .6, and some go so far as to asking for it up front. That's absolute bs.

Someone brought up a good point a while back. A waiter/waitress doesn't ask how much you're going to tip up front and doesn't expect a tip prior to your finishing a meal. Whatever happened to a little trust and etiquette? I've never stiffed a therapist out of a tip and I don't imagine I would unless the service absolutely, positively warranted it. I've politely offered to end a session, and that tends to change the therapist's attitude, but the unnecessary tension most definitely affects the vibe.

Thankfully there are some reliable broads out there, but they seem to be the exception to the rule...at least in my case.

For those who are tipping .6 and more for the basics, you're killing me. I understand you're being kind and generous, but as a community service, please refrain from this type of behavior. You're driving up the prices for the rest of us and it's going to impact our ability (or at least mine) to get a decent rubdown at an affordable price. Thank you.

"Someone brought up a good point a while back. A waiter/waitress doesn't ask how much you're going to tip up front and doesn't expect a tip prior to your finishing a meal."

I understand your point completly, but can't resist pointing out one difference: One serves you meat, the other serves your meat.

Nighthawk55
04-14-10, 09:01
I don't know what's going on, but it sure seems like tipping has gotten out of hand --Simple answer. The heat is on. The smart girls (and I would suggest the girls at E are as plugged in as anyone in the city) are stocking up for a legal defense/forced vacation fund.

They know that LEO is just around the corner. They know the stakes are higher than they were six months ago.

The girls are taking huge risks and now they feel they need to get paid more for taking them. The bottom line has always been. If there isn't enough money in it, why pull puds for a living?

Jesus Collins
04-14-10, 17:36
Went over to and Western to give this place another whirl. I made an appointment w/ Molly on another poster's recomendation.

To make it short, this girl had no personality whatsoever and was but reasonibly attractive. Plus, I like my women girly and this gal was a bit rough.

Massage was good enough, instaed of massage oil, I could be wrong but I think she used I can't Believe It's not butter. 3 showers to get that crap off me. He was fair. Way over priced. Set me back as much as a VIP session at the old L. Saw that Latina MT walking out. She is adorable. Any info on her PM me. I think She is stirctly legit.

I don't know, I know alot of mongers like this place but it's just no Lisunia.

BTW: Heat all over this place. There was an ummarked car in the auto shop as I walked by and 2 of chicago's finest walking out of the restaurant that I nodded Hello, to as I rang the buzzer. Also, there were two older hispanic women chatting in Spanish about bella right in front of the place.

Chicago Biker
04-14-10, 17:45
Rode by the school today around 2 pm, and it was closed. I wonder if they are taking precautionary measures........or ??

Illinoisdesi
04-14-10, 17:56
Had a session with Tiff of Bellas recently. Thanks to reports that spoke well of her. I endorse prior reports.

Saw, but did not have a session with Melissa of Bellas, again thanks to a couple of reports here. I would rate her as attractive. Also saw the old asian mamasan.

Visited Finesse on Chicago coz Tiff was not available when I first visted Bellas. Saw Crystal (older, sharp features) and Fernanda? (younger, more round features). Crystal winked at me when I asked about 4 hand. Would have scheduled a session had it not been for Tiffany who I was keen on seeing.

Curious if Tiff gets friendler and provide more extras on second and subsequent visits?

Ahtorbtuc
04-14-10, 18:50
I saw the new Latina at Bella today on my way out of appointment with another girl. Damn, wish she would would loosen up. She would be 8-9 hot on any scale.

Gopher88
04-14-10, 22:36
I don't know what's going on ether, but this tipping has gotten way out of hand. Even during a recession. Most of the girls down in China town start out at 100. There just nuts, 60 at the door Then a extra see Note. Some of the gal's even ask for the money up front. 1/2 hour in to the massage, Lot of balls.

Someone brought up a good point a while back. A waitress don't ask how much you're going to tip me up front and don't expect a tip prior to your finishing a meal

I see two nice looking Polish gal on the north side. Nice nice nice both of them aim to please. My first time there after the massage Monica asked me to give her what I though the hour massage was worth. I could have fell over.

Monica and Anna Long and Divirecy I know I spelled that wrong 2800 North.

Al Bundy78
04-15-10, 07:32
Curious if Tiff gets friendler and provide more extras on second and subsequent visits?Nope, convertable HR is the extent of the menu.

I've tried!

Banks 726
04-15-10, 15:09
what is up everybody this my 1st time actually posting on this section of the board. Used too hit up Massage spots all the time. Just my 2 cents here last week went over too this place by pulaski and irviing park on the corner kinda. $40 half and this Chinese lady was lookin gooood. Jennifer I think her name was tall, short skirt real nice. $35 fr HR. Massage wasnt that good but hey it had been awhile. Good technique on the HJ though. Had on a gstring with a nice ass. Well till next time just thought I'd share that with everybody!

Stevo1414
04-15-10, 15:41
Hey guys,

been following on here for a long time and have done some mongering in the lombard area, but I am only 22 and it took me alot of time (and money) to find places that would actually service a 22 year old. I am moving into the city and was wondering if anyone has any safe bets for a younger guy to go?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cosmok
04-15-10, 17:05
Was on the look out for something new as we all have to do from time to time and as usual it was a substandard experience. Guess that's why we all fall into habits that are hard to break. We all hate to have buyer remorse.

Went in and saw 3 girls: Karen (young looking, about a 6 on a scale 1-10), another older lady with a very nice rack (probably a 7 in her day. All depends on how you like the more mature ones) plus another girl named Mari. (quite HOT) I had been in there previously and had Karen twice. Both times it was serviceable with an OK massage plus the usual HR with roaming hands. Of course they start out with the usual Latin pricing but eventually agreed on. 7 or. 6 can't remember. Again the whole thing was decent but if you're used to getting the royal treatment from Tiff you're going to be disappointed. Unless like me you knew it would be just okay but you want the variety.

Anyway getting to the central theme of this post, I see the more aloof looking hotter girl in the back and say "I want her"! First thing she does is tell the girl (in spanish) taking the money to tell me that it cost $20 extra to pick the girl. Since I grew up in Latin America I speak fluent spanish and looked straight at her and said why? She gives me the look and says that's the rule. If you pick you pay extra. So of course I'm curious and pay the extra $20. So I'm into this thing for 85 (with table shower). I'm already sure it's a total rip off but like Icarus flying to the sun I know I must try. If for nothing else to warn others.

So the table shower goes well and so does the 40 minutes worth of massage. She actually does a pretty good job and I'm feeling pretty good having a pretty good feeling we're going in the right direction. So at the propitious moment she asks if I want options. To which, of course, I say yes and the negociations begin. Not only does she throw out the usual 5+5+5 option but she says. Oops 5+5+6 to which I say "you mean after you pulled that BS up front getting me to pay the extra 2 just to pick you, you're going to ask for crazy number"?. Then she has the gaul to say "the 2 is not for me? " Anyway I just sit there for a about 10 minutes letting her work on my legs (hoping she'll cave) while the clock winds down and I know it's winding down because she's looking more and more frequently a the clock. So finally I cave. Probably like every other sap that's been to see her up till now. Of course I must pay first and then we get onto biz. The silver lining (a very thin silver lining) was that she was pretty good and played her part very well getting enthusiastic about the whole thing and at least attempting to make me feel like I'm getting my money's worth. (by the way we're talking about nude HR only) Of course moments after I walked out onto Armitage Ave I had instant buyers remorse. I know every monger reading this post has their calculator out adding up the damages. No need to reprimand me for my folly. Just be glad it was not YOU! Who TOFTT this place. And no I have not learned my leason I suspect at some point in the future I'll be back for more punishment to some other overpriced establishment in search of variety! I will be back to Armitage for the older broad. They usually try harder and know more tricks! Plus they tend to be much cheaper. Anyway she'll never figure out that if she'd been reasonably priced she would have been able to separate me from a lot more of my money. On the other hand maybe there is an endless supply of saps like me out there that will continue to walk in?

Looks. 8+

Attitude. (one you're past the money part) 8

Technique. 8

Would not repeat with Mari or Karen

Raoul Duke
04-15-10, 19:12
Hey guys,

been following on here for a long time and have done some mongering in the lombard area, but I am only 22 and it took me alot of time (and money) to find places that would actually service a 22 year old. I am moving into the city and was wondering if anyone has any safe bets for a younger guy to go?

If I was 22, I wouldn't waste my time with this crap. I'd be out tapping as much 22 year old ass that I could meet at the local bars.

Cdthue
04-15-10, 20:56
If I was 22, I wouldn't waste my time with this crap. I'd be out tapping as much 22 year old ass that I could meet at the local bars.Hell yeah! 22 y/os and teens don't fuck old dudes like myself unless they see plenty of dead prez.

Gopher88
04-15-10, 22:44
If I was 22, I wouldn't waste my time with this crap. I'd be out tapping as much 22 year old ass that I could meet at the local bars. I would recommend Sennia's 2400 Wentworth. Got a few young girls there. And around 6 other girls. Very clean up stairs and down. Remember 2en floor 75. TS 1 hour / Basement reg. Shower 50. 1 hour

Are China Spa Massage I think there at 4138 Archer Ave. Anny's the Boss and she's very very nice TS 1 hour massage 55. Stay away from VIP room 75. Not much to talk about.

Happy Hunting

PussyPoker
04-15-10, 22:44
If I was 22, I wouldn't waste my time with this crap. I'd be out tapping as much 22 year old ass that I could meet at the local bars.

you should been enjoying all of the free pussy you can at this age. It's later in life when you pay for it.

Nonyabiz
04-16-10, 00:49
you should been enjoying all of the free pussy you can at this age. It's later in life when you pay for it.Sure, lord knows I was at that age, but that runs the significant risk of accidentally catching a girlfriend, which as many of you probably know can be a life threatening complication.

Nicky Forza
04-16-10, 00:53
http://newsblogs.chicagotribune.com/clout_st/2010/04/council-balks-at-massage-parlor-ordinance.html

Al Bundy78
04-16-10, 03:45
Hey guys,

Any help would be much appreciated.As far as I know, nobody turns away young guys. Your money is the same as mine. Just take your time and read the posts and you'll find what you are looking for. Besides, you should be getting that college age pussy that the rest of us have to pay for!

Datsurman
04-16-10, 05:18
The kind of help you need is not offered here.

As 2 others have said, you should be cruising clubs and bars picking up as many hot chicks as you can pull with whatever charm, looks and money that you've got going for yourself. Unless you're really f@cked up, it ain't that hard. Surprisingly there are some ladies out there who - every so often - just want to fvck. Tip. Go to a bar about 1 hour before it closes. If there are women there alone. Most of the time thats a big red flag that they're open to hooking up, IF the right guy approaches them. But you've got to have your sht together.

You only get one shot at youth, buddy. Waste it, and in 10 or 20 years you'll want to kick yourself with a lead boot.

Hey guys,

SpokenOne69
04-16-10, 09:03
Where exactly have you been mongering in Lombard?

Nighthawk55
04-16-10, 09:21
you should been enjoying all of the free pussy you can at this age. It's later in life when you pay for it.I don't know about you all, but I am just as ugly now as I was when I was 22.

I WISH I had cracked the code on P4P back then. I CERTAINLY would have spent less at strip joints. Would not have bought so many drinks at bars. I simply would have gotten a P/T job to pay for my hobby and gotten my hedge trimmed each week.

Ahtorbtuc
04-16-10, 10:59
I think M****** is strictly legit because they're making an effort to appear more legit. I saw the ads online looking for a certified massage therapist a couple weeks ago, presuming for that purpose. I noticed that they're also putting in some work on the signage and business cards to make it seem more upscale. Whatever works, I appreciate the effort.

On a side note, the coffee shop next door has outdoor seating for summer, freaks me out but I just try to keep my head down.

Had a session with Tiff of Bellas recently. Thanks to reports that spoke well of her. I endorse prior reports.

Saw, but did not have a session with Melissa of Bellas, again thanks to a couple of reports here. I would rate her as attractive. Also saw the old asian mamasan.

Visited Finesse on Chicago coz Tiff was not available when I first visted Bellas. Saw Crystal (older, sharp features) and Fernanda? (younger, more round features). Crystal winked at me when I asked about 4 hand. Would have scheduled a session had it not been for Tiffany who I was keen on seeing.

Curious if Tiff gets friendler and provide more extras on second and subsequent visits?

Gopher88
04-16-10, 11:13
I was in the area yesterday called no answer. Monica call me back 1/2 hour are so. She told me Anna and her quit, I just seen Anna Monday. Monica told she would let me know where there going to be, Gave me her cel number.

I called the reg. Number Monica answer the phone? Don't know what is going on. Let you when I know, Hope we don't lose Anna she is one of the best provider around.

The only drawback there is walking through the alley by that day care school. Power of Touch Diversy & Long.

Gopher88
04-16-10, 11:55
What a nice friendly place. Very clean. Heated table WOW I thougth that was so cool. Looks like the Boss is a guy his name is Tim. Two girls work there Ivy and Jenny. Took a shower first thern a massage form Ivy last week she is realy great puts the stones on you back. I think that is called Stone Therapy. I fell asleep thats a first. No rush I paid 55. For a hour lasted 70 min's. Over 60 min's how rare is that. I seen Jenny this WOW there both great. It think that heated table is the cats meow. 100 % legit. I don't think there is no extra's to be had here. Will reture for sure.

Cpl Flirt
04-16-10, 15:52
what is up everybody this my 1st time actually posting on this section of the board. Used too hit up Massage spots all the time. Just my 2 cents here last week went over too this place by pulaski and irviing park on the corner kinda. $40 half and this Chinese lady was lookin gooood. Jennifer I think her name was tall, short skirt real nice. $35 fr HR. Massage wasnt that good but hey it had been awhile. Good technique on the HJ though. Had on a gstring with a nice ass. Well till next time just thought I'd share that with everybody!Well its time for me to step up to the plate! LOL I go by this place everyday after work. Pop in twices and Jennifer is very hot. If I go in again I am hopping for FS. I did notices she seems always busy. I always go by around 5ish. I have also call once and ask "what else does it include" and she said, "massage only, sorry, have a nice day". So it seems from the report above more is to be had.

So help me out the first timer. What is the going rate? I am looking not so much for the massage but to touch, lick and make a deposit.

I saw her prices is 6 for a hour. for what I am looking for how much more will it set me back.

Thanks for your help

New_be

Amp Middleman
04-16-10, 17:17
http://lenroc.posterous.com/happy-ending-massage

Cpl Flirt
04-16-10, 17:27
Ok, so I am new and thanks for any help up front. Looking to get HH from Jennifer at the Beijing AMP on Irving. I have pop in twice and seems to be busy. To shy to ask up front what extras she offer. I did call and she said massage only. But on other post here it seems she offers a lot more.

This place is new and I walk by it ever day to the train. If any one has any insite on how much and what or when do you get to play? Need all the help I can get.

Just might be a regular visit if she is as good as she looks!

Thanks again

Magooski
04-16-10, 21:19
I will never again go to neighborhood day spa. the last time i went there was this puerto rican dark skinned chick with some big ass tits, she had a nice body but after the ts and flip she totally renigs on the offers after she had the cash in hand. would not let the jugs completely out and she sat on the table with no access to shit. i wont be back.Based on others past post & my own, I'm suprised anyone would setfoot in the place. It sounds like you got a little something. I had one walk out and never come back when she went for a cover. I think I'd go back to Crystal Health Spa before I'd go there.

Pegleg
04-16-10, 22:24
I don't know about you all, but I am just as ugly now as I was when I was 22.

I WISH I had cracked the code on P4P back then. I CERTAINLY would have spent less at strip joints. Would not have bought so many drinks at bars. I simply would have gotten a P/T job to pay for my hobby and gotten my hedge trimmed each week.Ain't that the truth!

Nonyabiz
04-16-10, 23:56
What a nice friendly place. Very clean. Heated table WOW I thougth that was so cool. Looks like the Boss is a guy his name is Tim. Two girls work there Ivy and Jenny. Took a shower first thern a massage form Ivy last week she is realy great puts the stones on you back. I think that is called Stone Therapy. I fell asleep thats a first. No rush I paid 55. For a hour lasted 70 min's. Over 60 min's how rare is that. I seen Jenny this WOW there both great. It think that heated table is the cats meow. 100 % legit. I don't think there is no extra's to be had here. Will reture for sure.Ivy has knocked me out a couple times, easily the best legit massage in Chicago that I know of, granted I've only tried a handful of places there. Haven't tried Jenny yet, maybe next time I'm in the area. I'm visiting Chicago again soon, anyone know where to get a similarly great massage that is a little less legit?

Gopher88
04-17-10, 01:00
Has anyone ever heard of The Blooming Lotus Massage Therapy?
Is's on Archer Ave near Harlem. I think thats Garfield Ridge not sure. Guy told me they been there for a loog time.

Gopher88
04-17-10, 01:05
Ivy has knocked me out a couple times, easily the best legit massage in Chicago that I know of, granted I've only tried a handful of places there. Haven't tried Jenny yet, maybe next time I'm in the area. I'm visiting Chicago again soon, anyone know where to get a similarly great massage that is a little less legit?

There are about at least 6 with in a 1/2 mile of TLC

Amp Middleman
04-17-10, 01:06
Are a lot of newbies here lately, kinda scary with all the trouble last couple months with spa being shut down, makes me not even want to share any info with no one.
RE a previous post here a monger says he called the spa to ask "what other things is done there" Sir are you dumb, stupid, or just plain ignorant?? Anyways, heading to the far west now for some R&R/ business with the Ms's who's a retired and the best Amp girl any one could want. When i get back I don't want to read about anymore spa's being shut down OK CoOK COUNTY??

Steven Lynn
04-17-10, 04:30
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Pura Vida
04-17-10, 10:06
I had some extra time and stopped over in CT. I've been there a few times so mamasan knows me, offers a new "young girl" and I agree. I waited 10-15 minutes as the therapist was not there. "MiMi" arrives and we get down to business. Massage was ok, I've had better, got the full hour plus a fully nude HS. .6 door fee collected after massage and .4 tip with no negotiations and everyone was happy. "MiMi" rates about a 5 on the AMP scale.
Good luck and stay safe!

Cpl Flirt
04-17-10, 10:33
Got a massage and FS. 1$

Datsurman
04-17-10, 16:06
LMFAO. The answer.... YES.

Are you an idiot?In response to:

To shy to ask up front what extras she offer. I did call and she said massage only.

Hauss4069
04-17-10, 20:27
Ok, so I did not know until now that the post doesn't go up right away. Not that the feedback has been helpful up to now.

So I gave it a try Friday night and here is a short version of it.

Walk in and meet Jennifer at the door. Another guy just came down the hallway, gave her a hug and kiss and left. Good sign, maybe she is free. She said she will be right back. I look around and got a chance to look at the title and cert on the wall. Same last name but one is a guy and the other J some thing, more on that later. This would be my third time dropping by. She asked the usual and push for a table shower. I wanted to pass on the TS and get right to the fun part so I did the hour massage. 7 for a hr.

Got naked massage, I thought she ask to many questions and finely turn it around and got her to tell me more about her. She work Chinatown and LasVegas and now here. She likes dancing and at one point I thought she ask me to dance? Later on that also. I also ask about the hours and she said if night is slow she will stay open later. If she wants to go dancing she and a good day then she close earlier. I thought the massage was ok, little to hard for me and ask her to easy up. At the end she does this slapping thing on your back. OK LOL Seem it took for ever about 45 minutes but finally the flip.

I was already soft and really want to blow the load in her. So I offer what I had and she ask for more and she said next time bring more. Ya Ya, So got to roam everywhere, as she HJ, then blew me. Not bad! I finger and she was wet, but wash wet at first. I figure out she wash after ever visit. So I got her nice and wet and my turn. Put her on the table. By the way, the table is very nice. Strong, soft and can get right up and go for it and no noise. Nice! So I laid her back and ate at the Y. Play with her ass a little and put the plastic on to pump her hard. She took all 8" no complaints. Huge plus, and felt very tight. Tits got hard and made me felt like she enjoys it. Spent about 20 mints so she went over a little.

All done and said, the place is very clean, she is hot, nice ass very sweet pussy, tits are small but get rock hard when you are doing her. Total damage, was 7 for massage, 1$ for Half and Half, and she did ask for tip and gave her 2. Not to bad, What I did not like was she answer the phone twice and twice after the flip she jump up for the door bell. Second time who came in did not leave. I think he was park in the room next to the one I was in. It was insteresting how fast she can cover up and get out!

So I did a little bit of looking on the net. May I have this dance is a studio on Elston. Friday nights they have dancing and I guess she goes. But there is more! Found her name on youtube and can she dance! Like with the stars Ballroom dance. Oh well, thought I had a chance. Also look up her partner in the video and he has a facebook page with some very nice pictures of her. If you want the links PM and let me know if you had any luck with her.

So much for a short report!Let me get this straight, first you ask on here, then you call and ask, then you write this in detail report.

If it don't feel right, more then likely it's not.

That's all I got to say about that.

Donny Devito
04-18-10, 02:43
The kind of help you need is not offered here.

As 2 others have said, you should be cruising clubs and bars picking up as many hot chicks as you can pull with whatever charm, looks and money that you've got going for yourself. Unless you're really f@cked up, it ain't that hard. Surprisingly there are some ladies out there who - every so often - just want to fvck. Tip. Go to a bar about 1 hour before it closes. If there are women there alone. Most of the time thats a big red flag that they're open to hooking up, IF the right guy approaches them. But you've got to have your sht together.

You only get one shot at youth, buddy. Waste it, and in 10 or 20 years you'll want to kick yourself with a lead boot.Hmmm.

I'm 24 and often get drunk/F'd up and still get F'd. The thing is, it's 12pm and you are on your lunch break. Your boss has you stressed out. What do you do? Yes, you jump on the red line and get some. Age doesn't matter. There are specific instances you just need to get a nut, no matter the age. Get some!

Jamz20
04-18-10, 08:42
Enjoyable time with A***e. Paid for hr no ts. Very light massage and instantly started teasing. She looks ok, late 20's or early 30's. Nice body and pretty b-cup rack. Only minus is she ask for tips up front but I bet she's been burned by other mongers who don't pay. I recommend highly.

Attitude: 8

Looks: 7

Massage: 5 (note more teasing than massaging)

Finish: 8+ she is my new favorite amt.

F Blaster
04-18-10, 11:23
I was in the area yesterday called no answer. Monica call me back 1/2 hour are so. She told me Anna and her quit, I just seen Anna Monday. Monica told she would let me know where there going to be, Gave me her cel number.

I called the reg. Number Monica answer the phone? Don't know what is going on. Let you when I know, Hope we don't lose Anna she is one of the best provider around.

The only drawback there is walking through the alley by that day care school. Power of Touch Diversy & Long.

I saw Anna a few days before Gopher. If she did quit, I desperately want to know where she ends up. Despite not getting a lot of props on this board, she is my ATF provider.

Cpl Flirt
04-18-10, 18:57
Let me get this straight, first you ask on here, then you call and ask, then you write this in detail report.

That's all I got to say about that.And if you post something, post something that is worth while to read.

We know we arent the top of the lot.

Why else our we paying for some ass.

Gopher88
04-18-10, 23:10
Nice friendly place. Very clean. Heated tables WOW I thougth that was so cool. Nice clean shower. They use unsented oil thats a nice touch. Two girls work there Ivy and Jenny. Took a shower first thern a massage form Ivy last week she is realy great puts the stones on you back. I think that is called Stone Therapy. I fell asleep thats a first. No rush I paid 55. For a hour lasted 70 min's. Over 60 min's how rare is that. I seen Jenny this WOW there both great. It think that heated table is the cats meow. 100 % legit. I don't think there is no extra's to be had here. Will reture for sure. Monday 4/19

Cdthue
04-19-10, 02:07
Let me get this straight, first you ask on here, then you call and ask, then you write this in detail report.

That's all I got to say about that."So I gave it a try Friday night and here is a short version of it."

That's one hell of a short version.

Cdthue
04-19-10, 02:09
Nice friendly place. Very clean. Heated tables WOW I thougth that was so cool. Nice clean shower. They use unsented oil thats a nice touch. Two girls work there Ivy and Jenny. Took a shower first thern a massage form Ivy last week she is realy great puts the stones on you back. I think that is called Stone Therapy. I fell asleep thats a first. No rush I paid 55. For a hour lasted 70 min's. Over 60 min's how rare is that. I seen Jenny this WOW there both great. It think that heated table is the cats meow. 100 % legit. I don't think there is no extra's to be had here. Will reture for sure. Monday 4/19Where is TLC located?

I'd like to try them out.

Al Bundy78
04-19-10, 07:41
I haven't seen too much about this place till lately. They have some bad reviews in the past. What is the deal on this place and how do the Polish girls here rate when compared to Tiff over on Western? PM if you don't wanna share on board.

Gopher88
04-19-10, 11:08
LMFAO. The answer.... YES.

In response to:

LMFAO. The answer.... YES.? Whats that mean LMFAQ?

F Blaster
04-19-10, 11:23
LMFAO. The answer.... YES.? Whats that mean LMFAQ?

Laughing My F'ing Ass Off. Datsurman is answering Steven Lynn's question and saying "YES, Cpl Flirt is an idiot." BTW, I have no opinion on this matter.

Nicky Forza
04-19-10, 14:55
Nice friendly place. Very clean. Heated tables WOW I thougth that was so cool. Nice clean shower. They use unsented oil thats a nice touch. Two girls work there Ivy and Jenny. Took a shower first thern a massage form Ivy last week she is realy great puts the stones on you back. I think that is called Stone Therapy. I fell asleep thats a first. No rush I paid 55. For a hour lasted 70 min's. Over 60 min's how rare is that. I seen Jenny this WOW there both great. It think that heated table is the cats meow. 100 % legit. I don't think there is no extra's to be had here. Will reture for sure. Monday 4/19
Yep Gofer, I concur. Tim the owner is there most of the time. He's a really nice guy who gives massages too, though I don't generally get a massage from a man. I always choose Ivy. I haven't yet had Jenny but I'm sure she must be really good too since Tim allows her to continue working there.
For those of us who are really concerned about cleanliness this is the place to go. 3109 S Wallace.

Nighthawk55
04-19-10, 15:19
Seriously, who gives a sh1t about getting legit massages?

Isn't that what Yelp is for?

Alterxxx
04-19-10, 20:19
Anyone check this place out? Thought I read there being a chubby Latina, but their ad mentions "girls"...anyone had any experience with them? Please PM me with any info..

~~~~$30 1 HR SPECIAL~~~~
***CUTE AND NICE LATIN GIRLS***
!!!WE OFFER YOU THE BEST TOUCH WITH THE BEST HANDS!!!
AND HOT TOWELS, CANDLES AND COSTUMES!!!
~~~SAFE,CLEAN AND PRIVATE PLACE~~~
$100 45 MIN
$150 60 MIN
CALL FOR MORE INFO: 312 617 72 32
****WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU****

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Ghostface89
04-19-10, 20:49
Chinese Ancient Spa,
2749 Archer, (just east of Relax)
312-949-1288
Grand opening set for Tues. April 20.

Gopher88
04-19-10, 23:48
Where is TLC located?

I'd like to try them out.

3109 S Wallace.

Jamz20
04-20-10, 08:45
Anyone check this place out? Thought I read there being a chubby Latina, but their ad mentions "girls"...anyone had any experience with them? Please PM me with any info..Been there, only one provider on my initial and only visit couple of options convertible HE or CBJ.. 4 and. 8 respectively. Yes, provider was a larger latina however small chested. Good massage, no shower. Weird thing was I needed to use the washroom and there were Dildo's out like they were on display. Will not repeat.

PittPanther
04-20-10, 11:05
Seriously, who gives a sh1t about getting legit massages?

Isn't that what Yelp is for?

Boy, do I agree with you!

What's most upsetting is that the original post, where it is described that TLC is Legit, will be buried back in the history. So a recent viewer will see all of this positive discussion about TLC, and think that it's approved by us.

Let me be clear, TLC is LEGIT! No extras to be had!

Nicky Forza
04-20-10, 12:50
Boy, do I agree with you!

What's most upsetting is that the original post, where it is described that TLC is Legit, will be buried back in the history. So a recent viewer will see all of this positive discussion about TLC, and think that it's approved by us.

Let me be clear, TLC is LEGIT! No extras to be had!

Anyone who thinks that a bit of dalliance never happens at even the MOST legit of massage establishments is surely living in a fantasyland. No one with half a brain is going to publicly share all of his prime shitte. Case closed.

Stephen6868
04-20-10, 13:58
Started out Sunday afternoon with the usuall itch. Called an ad from CL on irving said it would be 2 hours till there's someone ready. Said I would call back. Drove 2 paradise on fullerton since no one answered their phone. And they were closed. So I called carribean. Lady answered said there were 2 available. When I arrived there was 1 older latina watching tv and a black guy at the desk. Don't know why though. He asked if I been there before and I said yes so he gave me their old prices as they have increased. To what I don't know. Paid 50 for door fee. I ended up with the one latins I saw. Said he name was raquel I think. She said she has only been there 8 weeks. Seady 7 on the looks. Maybe late thirties. Gave a decent massage actually tried. Said she doesn't do xtras. I was pissed. But I mannaged to tell her that's how it works. Managed to almost force hr out of her. Left relieved.

Damage. 5

Looks 7

Massage 7

Xtras 1

Nighthawk55
04-20-10, 17:38
Anyone who thinks that a bit of dalliance never happens at even the MOST legit of massage establishments is surely living in a fantasyland.According to massage therapists I know, the opposite is the case. Reputable massage therapists would NEVER EVER do that, because of the problems that go along with it. The ones I have talked to. Not as a client but in other settings. Have made it VERY clear that isn't a line they will cross.

Steven Lynn
04-20-10, 23:50
Started out Sunday afternoon with the usuall itch. Called an ad from CL on irving said it would be 2 hours till there's someone ready. Said I would call back. Drove 2 paradise on fullerton since no one answered their phone. And they were closed. So I called carribean. Lady answered said there were 2 available. When I arrived there was 1 older latina watching tv and a black guy at the desk. Don't know why though. He asked if I been there before and I said yes so he gave me their old prices as they have increased. To what I don't know. Paid 50 for door fee. I ended up with the one latins I saw. Said he name was raquel I think. She said she has only been there 8 weeks. Seady 7 on the looks. Maybe late thirties. Gave a decent massage actually tried. Said she doesn't do xtras. I was pissed. But I mannaged to tell her that's how it works. Managed to almost force hr out of her. Left relieved.

With all the crap that's been going on with Carribean and their local councilman trying to get them shut down in court, I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole. I don't think they're cooperating with the local authorities, but you never know for sure. It was my favorite place, but I'm not going there again. Be careful.

Datsurman
04-22-10, 07:32
For you poor souls who keep turning over your hard earned paychecks to 50yo fugly AMP chicks for who-knows-what reason, listen carefully. Take a half hour drive to the nw burbs and go to golden hands. Two incredibly hot Polish ladies with excellent massage skills and super sweet personalities (Natalie and Monica). (I'm not sure what they put in the water in Poland but they need to bottle it and force feed it to women in other countries.)

The negative:

First, no TS or shower at all. Second, they are a few dollars more (60hh, 75hr, 50-75 tip) and they WILL NOT negotiate. But you get what you pay for. If you want to haggle an aging, fugly chick down to $30 then keep doing what your doing. If you want to get nicely worked over for an hour by a coupla eastern european babes then you have to fork over a little more. Sorry but it be that way sometimes. Third, there is no chance of $ex at all.

Drill. Walk in. When asked to disrobe, do so. Don't touch the towel. Put tip on the table in advance where she can see it or just add it in when paying for the time. You don't need to talk about it or discuss it. Saves you and the ladies from a stupid awkward conversation later. Now enjoy the next hour of your life.

"This is a public service announcement. Beep."

Punanistuffer
04-22-10, 14:31
Anyone check this place out? Thought I read there being a chubby Latina, but their ad mentions "girls"...anyone had any experience with them? Please PM me with any info..

~~~~$30 1 HR SPECIAL~~~~
$100 45 MIN
$150 60 MIN

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsLinder is cool, I've been there about 4 times now, I always leave happy. Pm for more info with other latina number and I'll give you the full report.

Pink Freud
04-22-10, 15:41
Read the thread a lot and decided to give it a try. Went to Zeus because it's relatively close to me. Around noon, was told to come back at one. Went back at one, paid .6 for an hour. Cute little latina with a big ass and nice face came and led me to the room and told me to disrobe. Got naked, she knocked and I flashed her a little as I put the robe on. Went to the table shower got naked and washed down, no teasing. Went back to the room and she worked on my back for about 30 minutes. On the flip, I brushed her ass and looked up at her and she said they don't do that here. I left disappointed at the outcome, or lack thereof, but it was a decent time. I'd appreciate any leads on sure things around the north side where I won't have to waste my time but I understand if you guys are wary of giving me info because I only have one post.

Bebop60
04-22-10, 19:19

~~~~$30 1 HR SPECIAL~~~~
$100 45 MIN
$150 60 MIN

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
My experience was with a chubby older woman, no girls there.

Gopher88
04-22-10, 23:47
For you poor souls who keep turning over your hard earned paychecks to 50yo fugly AMP chicks for who-knows-what reason, listen carefully. Take a half hour drive to the nw burbs and go to golden hands. Two incredibly hot Polish ladies with excellent massage skills and super sweet personalities (Natalie and Monica). (I'm not sure what they put in the water in Poland but they need to bottle it and force feed it to women in other countries.)

The negative:

First, no TS or shower at all. Second, they are a few dollars more (60hh, 75hr, 50-75 tip) and they WILL NOT negotiate. But you get what you pay for. If you want to haggle an aging, fugly chick down to $30 then keep doing what your doing. If you want to get nicely worked over for an hour by a coupla eastern european babes then you have to fork over a little more. Sorry but it be that way sometimes. Third, there is no chance of $ex at all.

Drill. Walk in. When asked to disrobe, do so. Don't touch the towel. Put tip on the table in advance where she can see it or just add it in when paying for the time. You don't need to talk about it or discuss it. Saves you and the ladies from a stupid awkward conversation later. Now enjoy the next hour of your life.

Now that we know about hot polish girls Natalie & Monice Where are they ?

Datsurman
04-23-10, 07:55
Now that we know about hot polish girls Natalie & Monice Where are they ?Google 'golden hands schaumburg il'.

Luv Nooke2
04-23-10, 12:37
Now that we know about hot polish girls Natalie & Monice Where are they ?

Not trying to be smart about it, but hot girls who don't offer extras can be found anywhere.

Chicag0
04-23-10, 16:51
To be precise, she told me she was Ukranian:-)

The negative:

Lobster84
04-23-10, 21:03
Luxurious Massage Spa Grand Opening (3111 w Lawrence Ave, Albany Park)

Posted on: Saturday, April 17, 2010 4:07 pm

Reply to: (Use contact form below)

Type: W4M

Here is private, save and comfortable environment. If you need something relaxing and private, coming now and try our gentle or firm Asian touch, you will be treated as a V. I. P.

Grand opening special: only $45/30min, $65/hr Swedish massage

Table shower/$20, salt shower, body scrub and waxing are available.

Free parking available and walk in are welcome.

3111 w Lawrence Ave, Albany Park

Has anyone been to this spot. On localescortpages.com this one has a star next to it when you go to chicago and click on adult services

Pegleg
04-24-10, 12:00

Here is private, save and comfortable environment. If you need something relaxing and private, coming now and try our gentle or firm Asian touch, you will be treated as a V. I. P.

Has anyone been to this spot. On localescortpages.com this one has a star next to it when you go to chicago and click on adult servicesDidn't this place get busted recently?

genuis8
04-24-10, 13:47

Has anyone been to this spot. On localescortpages.com this one has a star next to it when you go to chicago and click on adult services

I have several reviews on this thread already. Tao Spa.

Pegleg
04-24-10, 16:03
Anyone know anything about this provider?

~**~ SEXY SWEET JESSIE ~**~ - w4m (my private place)

She's been on CL quite a few times and also gives her phone number.

Be safe

Datsurman
04-25-10, 12:34
Nighthawk, I agree with you when it comes to 40 or 50 bucks. But I wonder if those rules hold up when really wealthy people (actors, sports stars, pop stars, etc) get a massage. Those guys can tip $500 as easily as one of us can tip $5. I wonder if a tiger woods was getting a massage from a "legit" high end spa and offered $500 for a 2 minute HR would those rules get quickly tossed under a bus or would the girl stick with the 'sorry, I don't do that'?

According to massage therapists I know, the opposite is the case. Reputable massage therapists would NEVER EVER do that, because of the problems that go along with it. The ones I have talked to. Not as a client but in other settings. Have made it VERY clear that isn't a line they will cross.

Chicago Biker
04-25-10, 12:59
Nighthawk, I agree with you when it comes to 40 or 50 bucks. But I wonder if those rules hold up when really wealthy people (actors, sports stars, pop stars, etc) get a massage. Those guys can tip $500 as easily as one of us can tip $5. I wonder if a tiger woods was getting a massage from a "legit" high end spa and offered $500 for a 2 minute HR would those rules get quickly tossed under a bus or would the girl stick with the 'sorry, I don't do that'?

Sounds like the old joke........Would you sleep with me for 5 dollars, and the response is hell no.......Would you sleep with me for a Million dollars, and the answer is yes. Now that we have established what you are, it's just negotiations from here.

Marki Marki
04-25-10, 16:20
Anyone know anything about this provider?

~**~ SEXY SWEET JESSIE ~**~ - w4m (my private place)

She's been on CL quite a few times and also gives her phone number.

Be safeDon't know if this is the same Jessie, but there is a scam report (check the comments) for the # found on CL.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/hooker-c134467.html

Nighthawk55
04-25-10, 18:33
Sounds like the old joke........Would you sleep with me for 5 dollars, and the response is hell no.......Would you sleep with me for a Million dollars, and the answer is yes. Now that we have established what you are, it's just negotiations from here.Why stop at massage therapist? You could make the same offer to your doctor, priest, mother-in-law. Anyone you might be alone with for 2 minutes.

Considering the tone from the ones I talked to, they have no desire to be working girls.

Paleface
04-25-10, 22:53
Stopped by KM today and got Julie. Hadn't seen her for a while. She was tired, said there were no customers, that they were going to close early, around six or seven. We started the story at the end and worked backwards. I knew a guy once who always ate his desert first, just in case the dinner was good and he filled up before he got to the good part. Nice HJ followed by a half effort massage. I don't care. She was really tired and I got what I wanted, so I gave her a break and left early. She apologized and told me she was going back to sleep. It was a happy ending for both of us. I like that girl. Julie.

Self Hi5
04-26-10, 16:00
Don't know if this is the same Jessie, but there is a scam report (check the comments) for the # found on CL.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/hooker-c134467.html

Someone who agrees to pay $500 for a bj, gets what they deserve!!!! That does suck though......well not really, and I guess that was the problem in the first place?!?!?!?

Confusing - for those who didn't get this, keep on keepin' on!!

Illinoisdesi
04-26-10, 17:00
Is the picture in the link below (Western and Armitage Bella ad) that of Sabrina that prior reports have refered to?

Thanks

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1711023356.html

Deizel5
04-26-10, 22:13
Does golden hands go beyond a shake?

Alterxxx
04-27-10, 00:31
Ok - havent posted for a while...so here are the places I've checked out in the last 2 months...

Elegant

Came here 2 times in a row (and I am not all that into Asians). This place gives best bang for buck. place is tiny, and I think they actually live there. 1st time went with C**i based on good reports. She did not disappoint. Good build (5'5, 130ish, claimed to be 32..looked closer to 39..). Delivered as promised. started out with massage ...but within 5 minutes she claimed she was hot and took stockings off...and then next thing I know...lifted her skirt over my head and asked if I liked...boy did I ever...great snatch..tightest I ever had..Actually felt like a suction cup and she tried some porno talkin which actually made it kinda funny with that accent..., but dammm was it tight. I actually was not too into her facial features, as her cheekbones were way high and as mentioned before it felt like suction cup since it was sooo tight...but overall has a great bod...at one point felt like Alien was stealin my seeds......as she kinda has that face structure...and was on top...LOL...Only complain was she actually washed in front of me after we were done, which was kinda unnecessary. It kinda grossed me out watching her in the shower holding the shower head washin off the cooties, even though protection was used.

2nd time...had S*****y...much better experience...looked mid to upper 30s...about 125 lbs..swapped into some lingerie as soon as doors were closed...massaged for like 2 minutes than the fun started..and she actually charged 30 less than CiCi...(but you know...just for me...cuz I'm so damm handsome..LOL)..liked her reddish do...even though her teeth were kinda jacked..she is actually an attractive woman...has that hot Asian milf look to her...I thought she looked better than C**i....overall...this is the place to be when in dire straights...

Bella

walked in the first time...T*** was there...but somehow I got stuck with L**y...she overcharged me...she was ok...good massage and came like a waterfall on my hand...but not that into her...has a good bod...but needs to do something about taming that wild bush...will not repeat with her...

second time I asked for T***- I was amazed that there were no negotiations...I just dropped towel (you know by accident) and she got to work. Although she didnt really seem to be to into it, seemed kinda stuck up....kinda got that us Europeans are better than you Latinos vibe.....which kinda bothered me.....just didnt seem too friendly...HJ was not the best as she lacked technique...but damm is she a work of art...great tits...even though I like'em bigger...and that face and body...she could be a model...anyways...as hot as she is, she couldnt manage to make me cum for like 15 min..which made me laugh(the irony..I've camed in like 30 secs for mediocre btchz)...and then she grabbed some more lube and got to work like she was on a mission....eventually I came I like I never came before..kinda like I couldnt tell if I was coming or peeing...I actually had to squeeze Mr. J..cuz if I was peeing..I didnt wanna pee on her(not into the golden shower thing)...LOL

Galaxy

Had some soccer mom that tries to act all professional..name starts with M...she is mid 40ish...American...bout 145 lbs...maybe 42ish...blondish hair...this woman came buckets on me leg....she actualy humped it until she came...and when got up...booyyy...was there a puddle...dripping wet pussy...I went finger fishin and could hardly feel it go in...she told me thats as far as she goes(meanin no additional extras)...yeah right...we'll see what happens with round 2...I can tell this one is a horn ball...never seen a woman sooooo fkn wet ...this ***** was soakin......seemed like she hadnt gotten any in like 10 years...I'm fonna give this ***** some needed COCK next time...LOL...

Perdip
04-27-10, 10:12
Does golden hands go beyond a shake?I had Natalie one time, and her options are Handshake, topless handshake, and fully nude handshake...hands may roam. After seeing her mind-bending tits, I just HAD TO have FS. Alas, not available with Monica.

The other gal I heard will make exceptions for a few favorites. Natalie, sadly, remains elusive to FS-seekers, and always will be.

Brwn Sgr
04-27-10, 11:20
Its been a while since I last posted. I wasn't trying to be ignorant, but the brash of LE busts has gotten me spooked. I would not consider it an ideal day to have to explain something to my SO

I have stayed with my usuals, they know me and know I am not LE. I am also sticking with places that have seperation between the entrance and the massage area (senina is a great example since there would be plenty of time for papasan to inform people of le).

Van***a at Galaxy would be my only new report. She's about 19, hot hot hot latina with a very sensual finish. She can't massage for sh! T, but the experience is very sensual.

Amraam
04-27-10, 22:13
Oki Doki on W. Chicago has re-opened.

Al Bundy78
04-28-10, 07:03
Does anyone have any experience with this place, good or bad?

Its a CL ad:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1712427480.html

That add is full of bad spelling and not so great grammar, but it looks like they are trying to sell a VIP price like they used to at L.

Thanks

Teabagplain
04-28-10, 19:50
Datsurman is a hero for letting others know about this place. First time, had Diana. Good massage (it was so good I fell asleep briefly 3 times during 30 min massage), nothing else. Shame because she has impressive attributes for such a little thing. I am not absolutely sure she won't do extras, but I didn't get any hints that she does (covered me up as soon as she walked in and, although massaged rest of my legs well, she stayed away from the front of my thighs).

Next time had Monica. Good massage (but not as good as Diana), and left completely satisfied. Nice girl, cute, friendly, always smiling, B cups. Definitely plan to see her again when I'm in the neighborhood.

Teabagplain
04-28-10, 20:18
There's a blonde girl who advertises on BP as a CMT giving nude sensual massages in downtown chicago 200/60 or 125/30. She doesn't put her name in the ad, so I won't list it here. 630 area code, pictures show her in lingerie with face blurred out. I'll include a link below, but she takes her ads down and re-posts regularly, so the link may not work for very long.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-most-amazing-massage-sensual-massage/5473211

Has a massage table in her studio apartment. Overall gives a fantastic relaxing massage (not deep tissue, but maybe she would have if I had asked). She is clearly trained, and very experienced--notice little things like how she uses just the right amount of oil/lotion (I didn't actually pay attention to what she was using) and always keeps at least one hand in contact with your body at all times. Her room was dark, so it was a little hard to judge her age. I would guess she is in early 30s. Nice body. Only downside is that she has implants, which I don't like. Ample meter parking during the daytime and has a shower, so convenient for lunch break appts for those who work downtown. She emphasizes that she is not GFE. She will take care of you well, but don't expect anything else besides good hands-on work. Would consider seeing her again.

Cdthue
04-28-10, 21:44
I had Natalie one time, and her options are Handshake, topless handshake, and fully nude handshake...hands may roam. After seeing her mind-bending tits, I just HAD TO have FS. Alas, not available with Monica.

The other gal I heard will make exceptions for a few favorites. Natalie, sadly, remains elusive to FS-seekers, and always will be.Kinda confused. Who is the other gal? Is it another gal besides Natalie and Monica or is the other gal Monica?

CDT

Gooch
04-29-10, 00:19
Me too. I'm pretty sure both Natalie and Monica do not offer FS. Can't speak for the other girl (Leah?), as I've never had the pleasure of meeting her. I'm also confused as to why this discussion is on the Chicago board.

Kinda confused. Who is the other gal? Is it another gal besides Natalie and Monica or is the other gal Monica?

CDT

High Riser
04-29-10, 04:36
Its been a while since I last posted. I wasn't trying to be ignorant, but the brash of LE busts has gotten me spooked. I would not consider it an ideal day to have to explain something to my SO

I have stayed with my usuals, they know me and know I am not LE. I am also sticking with places that have seperation between the entrance and the massage area (senina is a great example since there would be plenty of time for papasan to inform people of le).

Van***a at Galaxy would be my only new report. She's about 19, hot hot hot latina with a very sensual finish. She can't massage for sh! T, but the experience is very sensual.

Brwn,

I get what your saying, but don't buy it. How does Papasan notify employees of LE? Is it by a buzzer or alarm that he can discreetly set off?

Does LE conduct commando style raids on mp's? If they did, the first step is in the shop, the second is in the stairwell and then its upstairs and in any room inside 10 seconds. The basement may take two seconds longer. MP bust that have been publicized all seem to involve undercover work with LEO posing as a customer. Have any AMP's recently been busted in a raid fashion?

I don't know if Senina has a buzzer or alarm system to notify employees of LE presence. If they do it would only serve to create panic. Suppose LE were to raid over the weekend and the house is full with eight or nine employees servicing customers when notification is sent. The ensuing scramble of dressing, hiding things and people trying to exit would be chaos.(Although a bust without warning would produce the same results.)

My guess is that the security process begins well before LE steps foot in the door.

The L Guy
04-29-10, 14:24
From what I heard. The owner of this place is well connected.

Rogoh
04-29-10, 20:07
Guys, I am a member here who travels a lot. Next week, I will be in downtown Chicago (staying near the Grand Station on the Red Line) and will do of my "visiting" by subway (or L). I haven't got the nerve to visit by cab. Can any one suggest locations that are close to subway stops. PM's or public posts will be looked at. Thank you.

Silvio
04-30-10, 08:59
Guys, I am a member here who travels a lot. Next week, I will be in downtown Chicago (staying near the Grand Station on the Red Line) and will do of my "visiting" by subway (or L). I haven't got the nerve to visit by cab. Can any one suggest locations that are close to subway stops. PM's or public posts will be looked at. Thank you.The next stop towards O'hare is Chicago Ave/Milwaukee then Division Street/ Ashland Ave. If you take the Division exit you can walk south towards Augusta and you'll see a couple Seven Heavens and Rose. I think there was a 3rd in that area. Also the Chicago Ave. stop will net a few spas as well if you walk west thru Chicago Ave. There are like 3 spas a LMP Magnificant Mile and 2 AMPs can remember the names. Either stop will accomplish what you seek RTFF and get reviews before you go. I'm sure other will clarify the ones I can't remember.

Skonsk
04-30-10, 09:31
The next stop towards O'hare is Chicago Ave/Milwaukee then Division Street/ Ashland Ave. If you take the Division exit you can walk south towards Augusta and you'll see a couple Seven Heavens and Rose. I think there was a 3rd in that area. Also the Chicago Ave. stop will net a few spas as well if you walk west thru Chicago Ave. There are like 3 spas a LMP Magnificant Mile and 2 AMPs can remember the names. Either stop will accomplish what you seek RTFF and get reviews before you go. I'm sure other will clarify the ones I can't remember.These stops are on the blue line.

Go south on the red line to the Chinatown/Cermak stop. Mercy by the fire station on Cermak can be good. Go up to Alices in Chinatown Mall

Or south on Wentworth to Senina. Continue south to 26th and elegant or keep on going south to Alice.

Illinoisdesi
04-30-10, 12:28
Went to Lavish for the first time. There was a young girl at the counter and two others sitting on the two sofas.

Based on reports here, asked for Maria, hoping to get someone good looking with a prominent mole on her face. The one at the counter said she is busy. I asked if I can come later.

One of the girls on the sofa asked me if I had seen Maria before. I said I had not that a friend had recommended her. She responded that she is Maria. However she was older and had no mole. So I asked if I can come an hour later after dinner. Perhaps annoyed, she replied she wont be there.

I went to Bella and once I saw Tiff, I forgot about any little doubt I had about whether I should I have gone with the one that said she was Maria.

North Guard69
04-30-10, 19:37
Gave it a try hopefully scoring a hot Mami been there before but ended up walking out. So I walked in and paid 60 for the hr had a hot Mami. Won't say her name but got a table shower and then came back to the room and she got to work on my back. Massage was decent and on the flip she massaged my shoulders and my thighs and kept asking if ''massage was good ''which it was decent but not much teasing which I did'nt mine. Good massage the only down side was she was a clock watcher I am Spanish so that helped a lot got her digits also she liked me I guess. Will repeat and I did get the menu but message me for details though.

FredRoger
04-30-10, 23:08
Who better in the looks department?

Natalie or Tiffany?

Gooch
05-01-10, 03:11
I dunno, depends on what you like. Wouldn't you rather decide for yourself?

Who better in the looks department?

Natalie or Tiffany?

FredRoger
05-01-10, 08:13
I dunno, depends on what you like. Wouldn't you rather decide for yourself?Well, I've had tiff and would repeat. But I wanted everyone's opinion. I heard natalie was a little on the heavy side, but so is tiff.

Nighthawk55
05-01-10, 13:58
These stops are on the blue line.

Go south on the red line to the Chinatown/Cermak stop. Mercy by the fire station on Cermak can be good. Go up to Alices in Chinatown Mall

Or south on Wentworth to Senina. Continue south to 26th and elegant or keep on going south to Alice.What he said. Best advice you can get.

Also, take Red line to The loop. Switch (upstairs) to the Orange line. Get off at Halsted and cross the street for Xindy.

Ahtorbtuc
05-01-10, 18:59
Got the most painful cbj today. I couldn't tell weather she was using her teeth or what. She finished me off with her hand because it obviously wasn't working with the mouth. Afterwards I look down and the tip of my dick is covered in what looked like blood. Upon further examination I realized she gave me a fucking hickey on my little head. WTF. God dammit that hurt and now I have a hockey for the first time since high school. Anyone else have an over eager sucker? Was the condom a part of the problem or just her?

Nighthawk55
05-01-10, 23:23
What is the best place to get a great massage with Happy Ending near ORD or Rosemont area?I'm sorry, this is the Chicago forum. Check with one of the other forums nearer to Rosemont. I think there is a Melrose Park forum, a Norridge forum and a Mount Prospect forum.

They are all closer to Rosemont

Vegas1357
05-02-10, 01:49
Stopped by Finesse, had Crista. Decent massage, but hard to communicate because she speaks almost no English. Typical LMP pricing, but she was never really into the HR. Never offered to give me change (for the massage or extras) and didn't until I asked for it. Wouldn't repeat.

Exoticcar
05-02-10, 03:31
Got the most painful cbj today. I couldn't tell weather she was using her teeth or what. She finished me off with her hand because it obviously wasn't working with the mouth. Afterwards I look down and the tip of my dick is covered in what looked like blood. Upon further examination I realized she gave me a fucking hickey on my little head. WTF. God dammit that hurt and now I have a hockey for the first time since high school. Anyone else have an over eager sucker? Was the condom a part of the problem or just her?Oh man sorry to hear that. Been there but no hickey.

Had one that was extremely ruff and hurt for the night.

Exoticcar
05-02-10, 03:40
HMM interesting

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-escape-day-spa-specials-all-week-longsw-suburbs/5368578

Nonyabiz
05-02-10, 12:22
Dreamt that I visited Chicago briefly again the other day and tried Archer spa. Walked in fairly early and saw a number of girls with glasses on, ended up with Tina, fairly young, skinny, friendly, cute but not great, said she was from Rose. They all seemed to have fairly good english. It was way too damn cold in there, froze my ass off. TS was fair. Massage was fairly good, but she watched the clock way too damn much. It was obvious that she was cold too and just wanted to be bundled back up, which she did right after the session. Plenty of teasing and accidental contact but no offers of more. I would assume at least a HS could be had on a repeat visit, or maybe even on the first if it had not been a damn refrigeration experiment in there.

Luv Nooke2
05-02-10, 18:22
Has anyone been to Alice's on Green St. recently? Are they open again? Last time I stopped by was almost a month ago and they were still closed. Thanks.

Luv

Silvio
05-03-10, 09:04
Got the most painful cbj today. I couldn't tell weather she was using her teeth or what. She finished me off with her hand because it obviously wasn't working with the mouth. Afterwards I look down and the tip of my dick is covered in what looked like blood. Upon further examination I realized she gave me a fucking hickey on my little head. WTF. God dammit that hurt and now I have a hockey for the first time since high school. Anyone else have an over eager sucker? Was the condom a part of the problem or just her?

This report is a useful as tits on a bull and one of the most useless reports ever made.

SpokenOne69
05-03-10, 11:37
Suggest you hit Elegant on 26th first. Cab fare to there is approx $10-15 one way. Once done walk back toward down town on Wentworth - it's easy just look for the tall buildings. You will walk in the heart of CT and right past Senina. Keep going to the China town mall across the street from Cermak rd and Archer Ave. You can spend the whole day and night down there. Explore, my boy, explore!

Then take the sub/L back down town

FYI Elegant is a small beauty salon next to a large parking area underneath the expressway overpass Dont let the looks fool you

Eddinger
05-03-10, 12:20
Suggest you hit Elegant on 26th first. Cab fare to there is approx $10-15 one way. Once done walk back toward down town on Wentworth - it's easy just look for the tall buildings. You will walk in the heart of CT and right past Senina. Keep going to the China town mall across the street from Cermak rd and Archer Ave. You can spend the whole day and night down there. Explore, my boy, explore!

Then take the sub/L back down town

FYI Elegant is a small beauty salon next to a large parking area underneath the expressway overpass Dont let the looks fool youOr the fact that there are always about 20 cop vehicles parked around there.

Hauss4069
05-03-10, 13:01
HMM interesting

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-escape-day-spa-specials-all-week-longsw-suburbs/5368578TOFTT. Had an appointment with the girl in orange, believe her name is Beonka? Massage: 5

Looks: You can tell

Clean: 7

Extras: ZERO, you get a table bath, not table shower. Makes you feel like your in a hospital.

This girl has no clue what she is doing. The second girl in the pictures in pink is the owner Carissa. She claims she's been to school, though when you talk anatomy, she is clueless.

I will not return, oh and lastly. Beonka's boyfriend sits outside. They fight everytime she finishes with a client.

Pengansai
05-03-10, 13:03
Has anyone been to Alice's on Green St. recently? Are they open again? Last time I stopped by was almost a month ago and they were still closed. Thanks.

Luv

Don't know about Green Street, but Alice's in the mall is worth trying. Ask for Angela. Big tits, fun attitude and great service.

P

Nicky Forza
05-03-10, 13:56
I make it a point, every time I visit the amp girls to be freshly bathed before I go in, even if I plan to get a ts. Frequently, the girls tell me 'oh you so clean' or something similar with the same import. So............apparently a lot of you horny mongers are getting massages with serious BO that you can't smell but others can. They're always telling me how fonky some of you guys are.
Maybe that's why they sometimes seem rushed or why they're looking away so much of the time. Wash inside your ass crack. If you're not circumcised pull the skin back and scrub the head clean all the while using soap. Oh btw try using breath mints--regular bad breath smells even worse than their garlic breath. They will show their appreciation

Paleface
05-03-10, 22:26
I make it a point, every time I visit the amp girls to be freshly bathed before I go in, even if I plan to get a ts. Frequently, the girls tell me 'oh you so clean' or something similar with the same import. So............apparently a lot of you horny mongers are getting massages with serious BO that you can't smell but others can. They're always telling me how fonky some of you guys are.
Maybe that's why they sometimes seem rushed or why they're looking away so much of the time. Wash inside your ass crack. If you're not circumcised pull the skin back and scrub the head clean all the while using soap. Oh btw try using breath mints--regular bad breath smells even worse than their garlic breath. They will show their appreciation

Mengzi. You are absolutely right. I have heard the same thing. It's been said before on this forum, there's a reason the table shower was invented. IMHO, it should not be necessary. We can wash ourselves. The table shower should be just an erotic addition to whatever comes next. I always shower before I head out. Always. Breath mints too. You know what rotten fish smells like after decomposing in your stomach since last night? And a dose of acid reflux on top of that? You can't smell it, but everyone else can. We stink. Our clothes too.

Say what you want about our Asian friends, they are incredibly clean. Never caught a whiff off one of them. We should all return the favor. We owe these girls.

And Mengzi, you are dead on with the details.

Gooch
05-04-10, 08:06
Fred,
I still say decide for yourself. Natalie is not at all chubby. Looks are really a matter of preference, but to be honest, I coudn't choose between the two based on looks. Overall, service is better with Tiff. Again, that's an opinion.

I'm a regular with tiff.

Just wondering if natalie would be a better change of scenery.

JohnnyBeBad
05-04-10, 08:57
On Sunday I stopped with some friends at the Mexican Steak House on Archer and Lock. When we parked we noticed the Ruby Spa in the 2900 block. After eating we drove west on Archer past Lock and we noticed another massage place the Hong Kong Spa. One of my friends knows I dabble and asked me about those two spas. Since I really don't do the spa circuit I couldn't answer. Anyone know about those two places?

Silvio
05-04-10, 09:07
Mengzi. You are absolutely right. I have heard the same thing. It's been said before on this forum, there's a reason the table shower was invented. IMHO, it should not be necessary. We can wash ourselves. The table shower should be just an erotic addition to whatever comes next. I always shower before I head out. Always. Breath mints too. You know what rotten fish smells like after decomposing in your stomach since last night? And a dose of acid reflux on top of that? You can't smell it, but everyone else can. We stink. Our clothes too.

Say what you want about our Asian friends, they are incredibly clean. Never caught a whiff off one of them. We should all return the favor. We owe these girls.

And Mengzi, you are dead on with the details.

I agree with the above especially about the tableshower. I have yet to have to need a table shower before my appointment. I always prepare myself as if it were a date. In reality it really is a date. Actually even better than a date. How many times have you gone on a date and gotten anywhere near to being satisfied for the night. I thought so. Its just common sense. You ask these girls to perform acts your girlfriend wouldnt do so its only fair you treat them with some courtesy and at least wash the bunghole. Seriously fellas lets not bring the experience down for them either by being nasty and funky. Wash you asses dammit.

Silvio
05-04-10, 09:12
On Sunday I stopped with some friends at the Mexican Steak House on Archer and Lock. When we parked we noticed the Ruby Spa in the 2900 block. After eating we drove west on Archer past Lock and we noticed another massage place the Hong Kong Spa. One of my friends knows I dabble and asked me about those two spas. Since I really don't do the spa circuit I couldn't answer. Anyone know about those two places?

I cant speak for Hong Kong but I can for Ruby. My ATF was Lei Lei from Ruby. She was the most attentive, fun and sensual spa gal since the days of Jenny at The Bakery. Any of you seniors remember her. Lei Lei has disappeared and dont know where she went. Most of the girls there will take care of you but I haven't been back since last summer since my ATF left.

Whiskey Priest
05-04-10, 10:17
TOFTT. Had an appointment with the girl in orange, believe her name is Beonka? Massage: 5

Looks: You can tell

Clean: 7

Extras: ZERO, you get a table bath, not table shower. Makes you feel like your in a hospital.

This girl has no clue what she is doing. The second girl in the pictures in pink is the owner Carissa. She claims she's been to school, though when you talk anatomy, she is clueless.

I will not return, oh and lastly. Beonka's boyfriend sits outside. They fight everytime she finishes with a client.

Why don't you give these guys a try too: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1722206768.html

They started out as what appeared to be a typical "oh we're so hot and young, come to us..." and we'll tease you and your wallet. Researching the numbers associated with that location just fed the fire of suspicion.

About a month ago, this same location started advertising new mgmt, all asian, etc etc. I called, once, expecting the mamasan/papasan to answer, but I think I got Snooki. I assumed the asian spin was just their new attempt at tricking in business.

I happened to drive past there this weekend. A few asian guys outside scrapping the painted easter bunny and tulips off the window.

I'm waiting to see of the windows get painted over or foiled before I even consider setting foot in the place.

Gopher88
05-04-10, 11:46
I cant speak for Hong Kong but I can for Ruby. My ATF was Lei Lei from Ruby. She was the most attentive, fun and sensual spa gal since the days of Jenny at The Bakery. Any of you seniors remember her. Lei Lei has disappeared and dont know where she went. Most of the girls there will take care of you but I have been back since last summer since my ATF left.

Tell me about the Mex Steak house Good ? prices? Address? Ruby's nice great service all the girls know why your there. I like Sherry cute allways wares a short dress Uses ton's of oil. Judy's nice too. Hong Kong Big girls in Spandex If you like big girls this is the place for you.

Silvio
05-04-10, 14:37
Tell me about the Mex Steak house Good ? prices? Address? Ruby's nice great service all the girls know why your there. I like Sherry cute allways wares a short dress Uses ton's of oil. Judy's nice too. Hong Kong Big girls in Spandex If you like big girls this is the place for you.

What steak house? Is that code for something. I think you meant to ask JohnnyBeBad about the steakhouse.

SpokenOne69
05-04-10, 17:40
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH The Bakery

Took me awhile to figure where that place was because no one would ever give specific directions.

Once I found it, it was an amazing place

Gopher88
05-04-10, 19:46

Mexican Steak House? I never seen any steak house by Ruby's. The other guy Silvio said it is a code? If it's noe a steak house what does is it mean?

Tiger45
05-04-10, 22:07
I have had the worst treatment ever at an MP at Galaxy. I was in mood for a Latina and based on on prior reports, I asked for Vanessa. I was told that she went out for lunch and would be back in an hour. I waste an hour and come back, older blonde woman at counter says, are you one that called for Vanessa. I said yes, and she told me that she is waiting for you. So I get undressed and after a while, they tell me table shower is broken, though I had specifically asked if $60 included table shower. They tell me that there is a stand up shower that I can take myself while I wait for Vanessa, who is now at store. I should have asked for my money then. Then I go back to room, older blonde woman and a young Latina woman are talking loudly, and I am told that it is Vanessa on the phone and she wants to know my name, whether I have been there before, the name of the person that recommended her. Then I'm told, after I have waited an hour and a half that she will not be available. So I am told that either the old blonde or the young Latina can massage me. I am told that the young Latina, who said her name was something like Julie, was good. So like an idiot, I go for it and I am tortured with a mediocre back massage, glutes completely ignored and then she covers me on the flip. Does a little leg massage and then its Adios Amigo. We're done. What about finish I ask? Massage only I am told and am shot down after offering $40. I went to find that blonde but she was gone and somebody new was upfront. I should have demanded my $ back as soon as I found out that they lied to me and told me Vanessa was there when she wasn't. I'll never give this place a try again. So I went over to that place on Grand ave in Bensenville to tried and true Katrina. Same old same old but she got the job done. Tried to get more but she is doing hand only. And like before, she jumped ship before my little boat had made it fully into the harbor, even though I asked her, please don't stop. She runs over to the sink to wash it off her hands like its poison. She is cute but that is second time that she has done that and I hate it. So I am through there as well.

High Riser
05-05-10, 05:30
The big head had a nice strong buzz on late last night and had the little head call a cell number that was collecting a little dust. I wanted to catch a girl after hours in her apt but when she answered she told me the spa was open and I had to go there.

I'm greeted by Papasan and he tells me Lisa will be available in 10 minutes. i go upstairs and help myself to a Bud Light and watch the China News station for 20 minutes. Lisa comes out of a room with her customer and walks him downstairs. This takes another 10 minutes and my buzz is now turning into a headache.

i haven't seen Lisa in a while. She use to be my ATF but I just got tired of the bull. When she comes back she tells me to take the T/S afterwards which is normally a good sign.

She starts with a very uninspired massage and tells me that she's too tired to do massage because she was at the casino. Do I want anything else?

I tell her F/S, she says $200. WTF, I'm not paying $275 all day. I tell her it used to be $150 at apartment and $175 at spa. She says she has condo. I said good I brought one too. She means that she now has to pay for a condominium and no longer has the apartment.

Reality prevails and I end up dropping $. with her. The session ended up being a DFF experience and she new it. When were done with that chore we go fo the T/S. After a 5 minute table shower I hear, done!

The buzz is gone and the headache is raging.

Paid for an hour, got 45 minutes after waiting 30 minutes. At the top of the stairs she tells me that she loves me and misses me and I should call her all the time. I told her tonight was a bad night and I don't want to come back. She tells me that she's sorry and next time I can come to condo.

I didn't even ask where the condo is at, has anyone been there? Please PM if you have. I should know better but......

Thanks,

HR

JohnnyBeBad
05-05-10, 09:18
Mexican Steak House? I never seen any steak house by Ruby's. The other guy Silvio said it is a code? If it's noe a steak house what does is it mean?

It is the MEXICO STEAK HOUSE 2983 S.Archer tel.773-254-5151. If you are in the area, stop in. You won't be disappointed.

Chi Guy
05-05-10, 09:19
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH The Bakery

Took me awhile to figure where that place was because no one would ever give specific directions.

Once I found it, it was an amazing place
Oh, yes, the Bakery. Easily one of my all time top ten places. My favorite was Lindsey. She'd always come in and visit me in the sauna and start the foreplay in there.