PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136

BeetleJuice001
01-14-10, 14:28
Wow, never heard of this place! Pretty messed up! LOL @ "You all hating on my pimp game."

BJ001

Check out what the owner was doing:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-pimp-charged-14-jan14,0,1294534.story?obref=obnetwork

Raoul Duke
01-14-10, 18:29
"You all hating on my pimp game."BJ001

That's one smart cookie. "My lawyer gonna get you good for (expletive) with me and my hos." This guy sounds like the Jethro Bodine pimps. Too bad they didn't video the arrest, I'd love to see the tape.

Chicag0
01-14-10, 20:39
Check out what the owner was doing:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-pimp-charged-14-jan14,0,1294534.story?obref=obnetwork
Unfortunately Dyno, lots of us have been to this place. They are known for having pretty hot women, but curtains instead of doors, and nothing in the way of extra service. Many have tried, no one (to my knowledge) was successful.

I do miss Helena, a great Ukrainian hottie who gave very good massages and was very comforting to look at.

Actually, if I knew the owner was such an a_hole to the ladies, I would not have given them a dime.

Flashman
01-14-10, 21:02
I've seen good and bad reports on this place, but decided to give it a shot because the last 2 posts looked good. I was only looking for a table shower and a handshake and 50 for an hour plus a optional small tip sounded right. (Per the last report.)

Initially looked good. But it was a big disappointment, as I thought I might have found a new regular place to play.

It is really a nice set up on Cermak about 2800 west.

Pretty big place with 3 or 4 large massage rooms, marble ts room, steam room and separate stand up shower, toilet etc. Nice and dark, good atmosphere.

Chubby latin receptionist has to buzz you in to a pretty large lobby, then she walks you back to your massage room. Professional table, large room. Much better than what you see in CT. Was offered 40 min for 40 or an hour for 50, so I took the hour. (Mistake!)

Had to wait 10-15 minutes for my "therapist", but the table was comfortable, the music system was good and I wasn't in a hurry.

I was hoping for the Colombian previously reported on, but she was not working. Mya, a cute, lean, young and very friendly Mexican bounced in. Great English, things were looking up.

The TS was average, but she stayed fully clothed. She asked for permission to wash down the boys after the flip and did a good job, but no hj like our previous poster. But things were still looking OK.

On to the massage room. Started with a soft/medium massage on the back with very little attention to the boys but decent butt attention. She remained fully clothed except for her bare feet. Did not object to my rubbing her legs and ass. She asked if I get many massages and I told her yes, I go often to places in Chinatown, but I was looking for something new.

On the flip she avoided much contact with the package and she then asked if I was interested in anything else. I said yes!

She then gave me a 3 choice menu. $50 for topless, $50 for bottomless and $50 for a hand shake! Yes, that was another $150 for extra's! Which would bring the total to $200 for a nude HJ! Whoa.

I told her that the prices were way out of line for what I pay in other places and she would only move down to $40, per choice or $120 for a nude HS. (plus the $50 already paid.) When I would not budge, she said she could do "any 2" for another $80.

I said no, and she then finished the massage, offered a clean up shower (self service) which I took, the steam room, which I passed, and I was out of there. No tip, of course. Cost me $50 to TOFTT.

The "hour" was a joke. Total time spent on the TS and massage was less than 40 minutes. When I complained I was told I was logged in 1 hour ago! I guess you have to pay for waiting.

I won't go back to this place unless another poster gives a name of someone who is willing to accept much less for limited services.

What was the name of the "colombian?"

Brandonkelly
01-14-10, 21:04
There were a couple messages about Bella (western) being closed down/raided.

Did this actually happen or is it Biz as Usual

ThanksI visited Bella about a week ago and it was business as usual.

Flashman
01-14-10, 21:43
Hi Guys,

I don't know if anyone else has reported on this, but here is a side note to you long time seniors who have been around for awhile. An old favorite monger has returned. One who built up a very large following, and then vanished.

Lefty is back on the Milw. board for the first time in 5 years.

No, he did not die, he just found a regular Chinese "10" in an amp, and quit posting. I always figured he never knew how to find the new board site after Jackson had to change the address to usasexguide.info, but he was just taking a long break.

He started up again in December 09 and looks like he might be a regular again. The Milw. board has more action in 6 weeks than it has had in years.

He sounds a bit more mellow, but he still talks about his skinny girl fetish, piston back door action with half nelson's, and picking up free talent outside divorce court, AA meetings, welfare shrink offices and trailer parks. He does not much like the new world of CL and Backpage that were not so popular back then. We never knew if his stories were true, but they were often great reading.

Welcome back Lefty!

Search "Looking for Lefty" an the Milwaukee board. You can still find his very old posts in the archives. Great reading on a cold night.

Corndog #2
01-14-10, 23:50
Hi Guys,

I don't know if anyone else has reported on this, but here is a side note to you long time seniors who have been around for awhile. An old favorite monger has returned. One who built up a very large following, and then vanished.

Lefty is back on the Milw. board for the first time in 5 years.

No, he did not die, he just found a regular Chinese "10" in an amp, and quit posting. I always figured he never knew how to find the new board site after Jackson had to change the address to usasexguide.info, but he was just taking a long break.

He started up again in December 09 and looks like he might be a regular again. The Milw. board has more action in 6 weeks than it has had in years.

He sounds a bit more mellow, but he still talks about his skinny girl fetish, piston back door action with half nelson's, and picking up free talent outside divorce court, AA meetings, welfare shrink offices and trailer parks. He does not much like the new world of CL and Backpage that were not so popular back then. We never knew if his stories were true, but they were often great reading.

Welcome back Lefty!

Search "Looking for Lefty" an the Milwaukee board. You can still find his very old posts in the archives. Great reading on a cold night.

What a minute....Left was dead....It was confirmed...And double confirmed, I believe. Left lives? This is good news! (Congrats Lefty!) Truly the second coming. Or is that cumming?

Jasper Malloy
01-15-10, 00:12
Welcome back Lefty!Wow, I thought he was dead. Guess he got better.

Donny Devito
01-15-10, 01:51
I went to Mercy. The nigh doorman checks ID's. Nice service as always. I saw Mae. Aside from her hands feeling like sand paper (how does that happen in this business with so much lotion) it was a good time.

Donny Devito
01-15-10, 02:14
Flash,

50-50-50

Is standard for latinas, I thought you knew.

Falken
01-15-10, 03:39
Greetings fellow hobbyists,

I have been a long time lurker (at least 5 or 6 years) and this is my first post. I guess I've been a little on the timid/paranoid side with sharing my experiences here but I'm thinking of starting since you guys have provided me with invaluable info over the years.

I've been a hobbyist off and on for the better part of 8 years. I generally stick with the AMPs and Asian Apts. But occasionally will try something different. When I started this hobby, I used to regularly go for BBBJ & FS (covered) but then I started to really freak out about possibly getting an STD from a provider. I never once got any symptoms from my sessions, I simply just started getting paranoid about it. So, for the last several years I've stucked to HR with the occasional CBJ because of this. It has definitely given me peace of mind but has left me a little unsatisfied with the hobby since I'm not getting everything I want.

Lately I've been getting the urge to go for FS again on the Apt. Scene. I've noticed on another site reviews how many of you go for the BBBJ instead of the CBJ (with the providers who offer it) and most of you DATY when you can. Most of the Asian women in these apts I've encountered seem very clean and are very careful but I still wonder what the risk is of BBBJ and DATY without protection is with these girls. I realize there is no "slam dunk" safety net with providers and I've checked online and the internet medical sites sometimes is TOO much of a source of information and you receive conflicting info from doctors. I thought I'd go straight to the source since there are many veterans of the hobby on this board. Have any of you ever gotten any illness or skin affliction from an AMP or Asian Apt via BBBJ, DATY, or covered FS? I guess I'm just trying to get a read on the general risk factor associated with the AMP and Apt. Scene. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to announce it on the board.

Regardless, I'll make a contribution to the board with a review when I pick a provider next week. I'm just not sure if I'll be adventurous or stick with my "usual" safe route but I'll be sure to report back my findings.

Stay safe gents!

Flashman
01-15-10, 06:31
The latina wanted 50-50-50 (topless, bottomless, hs) after I already paid 50 to get in. That is 200 already! WTF would a bj and fs add on?

If that is Latina standard I am glad I did not know.

I will stick to amp's.

Datsurman
01-15-10, 06:37
Latinas do usually charge more but they typically are much younger and more attractive than their AMP counterparts. That said, the quality of the massage is usually worse. Depends what your in the mood for.

Haven't been there in a while but Yins had cute, young Latinas that did not charge standard 50-50-50 pricing. But the massage wasn't great. If you were in the mood for having a cute Latina give you a TS and semi decent rubdown then it was a good find. They'd go as low as 60 for topless+. My definition of cute is pretty but not stunning.

Brandonkelly, can you be more specific in your report? What is 'business as usual'. Appearance? Cost? Recommend?

Flash,

50-50-50

Is standard for latinas, I thought you knew.

SpokenOne69
01-15-10, 10:54
Suggest all with less than 100 posts go to Milwaukee board and read old posts

Lefty is something else. Although we had a good one here a long time ago "Chester" Not a pervert like Lefty, but always good solid info & advice

Coolouforever
01-15-10, 11:00
Earlier this week I had the itch to go to the massage school on Irving Park but a LE truck was parked right across the street so using good instincts I had to pass on that. Ending up going to KM which we all know is always a hit and has affordable rates no haggling. As most times in the past I had Suzie who always takes care of me and even lets me play and suck on her tits. For whatever reason it seems I can't get her or anyone else naked, only topless. I'd like to get FS but that seems impossible has anyome else had any luck? Also I've been RTFF but it seems like a hit or miss for what I'm looking for but does anyone know a place and girl that just gets naked during the ts or massage room without being asked??

Gus Hogan
01-15-10, 11:12
Took Archer back from Midway yesterday. Xindy was locked down tight. Other places on Archer all still looked to be open for business.

Gopher88
01-15-10, 11:46
Earlier this week I had the itch to go to the massage school on Irving Park but a LE truck was parked right across the street so using good instincts I had to pass on that. Ending up going to KM which we all know is always a hit and has affordable rates no haggling. As most times in the past I had Suzie who always takes care of me and even lets me play and suck on her tits. For whatever reason it seems I can't get her or anyone else naked, only topless. I'd like to get FS but that seems impossible has anyome else had any luck? Also I've been RTFF but it seems like a hit or miss for what I'm looking for but does anyone know a place and girl that just gets naked during the ts or massage room without being asked??No one ever tells where the spa's are, you said just KM. Are we not suppose to post stuff like that. I realy don't know. Why not say? Km Day Spa at #&$ W Division St maybe a phone number too. That other web site you post name address and phone number. Is this no aloud at USAS?

Thanks mixs up

Paleface
01-15-10, 11:59
Suggest all with less than 100 posts go to Milwaukee board and read old posts

Lefty is something else. Although we had a good one here a long time ago "Chester" Not a pervert like Lefty, but always good solid info & advice

Man, are you guys are right. I've been reading Lefty's old posts ever since Flashman posted about him. What a character!

“A few years back I was a tourist at a mental health support group and met a bipolar MILF -- good sex but she damn near murdered me.”

“I was chowing down on her like she was chicken chop suey.”

"Nothing like having a good old fashioned wheel party."
What’s a “Wheel party”?

And what does he men by “you rode her hillbilly style.”

I searched for Chester, but none of his posts showed up, a lot of responses to him though. His name is all over the 2002 and 2003 General Reports, but no sign of himself.

Someone should make a movie about Lefty, Coen Brothers maybe?

Flashman
01-15-10, 14:11
Paleface, you really bring back memories to us oldies but goodies!

I agree with SpokenOne69's comment about Lefty and Chester. I also spent some time with Chester on the backchannels and Chester was always a class act in everything. He is missed.

Chester is a Chicago area regular guy who had a job that required frequent domestic and international travel. He was one of the first users of the internet to post and share his experiences. (Along with "ATTA" and "M", the people who ran the old WSG.)

Chester is most famous internationally for publishing "Chesters Sex Guide" which can still be found on the web. It is a comprehensive look at the Chicago scene in late 1996 and it also includes his reports on several other cities in the USA and abroad. At the time, it was the best report on the web and it was and is linked to many other sites. Still fascinating reading. Just Google it. Although it is 14 years old, many of his general comments and advice still apply. With today's political pressure and the LE presence on the web, an updated version, with specific info provided, would be problematic in this country and city.

Chester retired from this board, and I assume, from most, if not all, the backchannels a few years ago. He was also able to have Jackson remove all his old posts from the database. You will still find his name, but only because so many of us referred to him in our own posts.

C, if you are still out there sometimes reading this, I hope you are doing well. Best personal regards.

Flashman

Donny Devito
01-15-10, 14:24
The latina wanted 50-50-50 (topless, bottomless, hs) after I already paid 50 to get in. That is 200 already! WTF would a bj and fs add on?

If that is Latina standard I am glad I did not know.

I will stick to amp's.HJ is included in the topless or bottomless. So if you wanted her topless. In theory that would be 1. 0 extra. I always talk them down.. 8 for her in a thong with the release or take it from there. But latinas are always more expensive than their asian counterparts. And some of those thick puerto rican mammies are worth it.

Donny Devito
01-15-10, 14:30
Greetings fellow hobbyists,

I have been a long time lurker (at least 5 or 6 years) and this is my first post. I guess I've been a little on the timid/paranoid side with sharing my experiences here but I'm thinking of starting since you guys have provided me with invaluable info over the years.

I've been a hobbyist off and on for the better part of 8 years. I generally stick with the AMPs and Asian Apts. But occasionally will try something different. When I started this hobby, I used to regularly go for BBBJ & FS (covered) but then I started to really freak out about possibly getting an STD from a provider. I never once got any symptoms from my sessions, I simply just started getting paranoid about it. So, for the last several years I've stucked to HR with the occasional CBJ because of this. It has definitely given me peace of mind but has left me a little unsatisfied with the hobby since I'm not getting everything I want.

Lately I've been getting the urge to go for FS again on the Apt. Scene. I've noticed on another site reviews how many of you go for the BBBJ instead of the CBJ (with the providers who offer it) and most of you DATY when you can. Most of the Asian women in these apts I've encountered seem very clean and are very careful but I still wonder what the risk is of BBBJ and DATY without protection is with these girls. I realize there is no "slam dunk" safety net with providers and I've checked online and the internet medical sites sometimes is TOO much of a source of information and you receive conflicting info from doctors. I thought I'd go straight to the source since there are many veterans of the hobby on this board. Have any of you ever gotten any illness or skin affliction from an AMP or Asian Apt via BBBJ, DATY, or covered FS? I guess I'm just trying to get a read on the general risk factor associated with the AMP and Apt. Scene. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to announce it on the board.

Regardless, I'll make a contribution to the board with a review when I pick a provider next week. I'm just not sure if I'll be adventurous or stick with my "usual" safe route but I'll be sure to report back my findings.

Stay safe gents!DATY is a different story but if you are getting a BBBJ, it is virtually impossible for you to get an STD. However, the girl giving the BBBJ has a much higher risk of getting something. That's just the way it works. The mouth is a cavity and it increases the risk of an STD like 10 fold. But generally, getting a BBBJ is always safe.

Squat
01-15-10, 15:38
Damn, Lefty & Chester? Wow, brings back good 'ol memories indeed...

Flash -

50/50/50 chit is the standard @ LMP's. Stick w/ AMP's or AJ for latina action!

Wrigley
01-15-10, 18:49
Unfortunately Dyno, lots of us have been to this place. They are known for having pretty hot women, but curtains instead of doors, and nothing in the way of extra service. Many have tried, no one (to my knowledge) was successful.

I do miss Helena, a great Ukrainian hottie who gave very good massages and was very comforting to look at.

Actually, if I knew the owner was such an a_hole to the ladies, I would not have given them a dime.Helena was awesome and I hope this has nothing to do with her. She left months ago, and there really is no point in going there anymore.

They do have doors on the rooms now, but they also have signs posted saying not to ask for extras or that they'll call the police.

Jesus Collins
01-15-10, 20:14
So with the big L being closed and after hearing all the fuss on this bored about Tropical I decided too see what the fuss was all about. Made an appointmnent and Had Joanna. So so massage and on the flip I was nicely informed that she is not a full service gal. Sweet as she was I begin to wear her down when I realized she was about 4 months knocked up: shudder:. I just can't do that and I had her caving.

So with more money than brains I headed down to Bella.

Had "Ruby". Didn't really want the asian fare but the session was good. But not for what the little head shelled out. And I was really wanting euro fare.

So I am out $250 + oh well. Live and learn

Can anyone PM me with euro fare at this place?

Mikeh81
01-16-10, 00:09
Earlier this week I had the itch to go to the massage school on Irving Park but a LE truck was parked right across the street so using good instincts I had to pass on that. I saw an LE truck right across the street as well two days ago. So I opted out on that!

Al Melrose
01-16-10, 01:27
I saw an LE truck right across the street as well two days ago. So I opted out on that!

As I walked out of Violet tonight, an LE truck was parked right in front. My heart skipped a few beats.

Teabagplain
01-16-10, 02:26
DATY is a different story but if you are getting a BBBJ, it is virtually impossible for you to get an STD. However, the girl giving the BBBJ has a much higher risk of getting something. That's just the way it works. The mouth is a cavity and it increases the risk of an STD like 10 fold. But generally, getting a BBBJ is always safe.

Is this a joke? Herpes, HPV, gonorrhea, and chlamydia can all be passed from mouth to penis. Herpes and HPV are transmitted by skin-to-skin contact. Gonorrhea and chlamydia can both infect the throat. Putting your penis into the mouth of someone with oropharyngeal gonorrhea/chlamydia is no different than putting it into an infected vagina. Where on earth did you get this idea that BBBJs are "always safe?"

Donny Devito
01-16-10, 02:59
Is this a joke? Herpes, HPV, gonorrhea, and chlamydia can all be passed from mouth to penis. Where on earth did you get this idea that BBBJs are "always safe? "That's your opinion. Do your own research. I have done mine. I could post links till the cows come home. You could do the same. I really don't care what you do. I'm talking about the odds and they are very slim (for the one receiving and not giving). Sure, a meteor could come through your roof tonight and kill you. It is possible, but what are the odds? Sounds like you are overdue for a massage.

Falken
01-16-10, 03:33
Is this a joke? Herpes, HPV, gonorrhea, and chlamydia can all be passed from mouth to penis. Where on earth did you get this idea that BBBJs are "always safe? "What you said is pretty much what I've read on several medical websites as well. What none of them really tell you is just how much of a risk it is. I really have no idea myself. Reading many reviews on another website, it seems that a pretty big majority of providers offer BBBJ unless reviewers there are embellishing. Given the volume of customers they see on a daily basis, if this behavior is so risky, why does it still seem to be a standard practice? My gut tells me that there is a risk but it is probably much lower than other activities making it "safe" but not fool proof.

Even though it isn't as nice as a BBBJ, I actually don't mind getting CBJs but the problem I've run into with some providers is the language barrier. A lot of these Asian girls immediately assume you want BBBJ and will sometimes start on you before you can ask for the cover OR they will start licking the boys anyway while the cover is on which kind've eliminates some of the protection. Anyway, I appreciate the feedback Teabag and Donny.

Discretewill
01-16-10, 13:04
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/bts/1553370382.html

Was this supposed to be a report?

Sure looks like an advertisement in the WRONG place in the forums to me.

Discretewill
01-16-10, 13:08
Is this a joke? Herpes, HPV, gonorrhea, and chlamydia can all be passed from mouth to penis. Where on earth did you get this idea that BBBJs are "always safe?"

I'd have to say some people need to talk to some doctors or do some more reading. Anything BB is a high risk for too many infections.

You stick Mr Happy in her mouth BB and you can catch about anything she has.

The only medical info out there about any BB action that is lower risk is DATY. Your own mouth has its own biological defenses so theoretically DATY is a lower risk. LOWER RISK, not "no risk".
Any BB contact with an infected provider will give you a risk.

Paleface
01-16-10, 20:13
"Nothing like having a good old fashioned wheel party."
What’s a “Wheel party”?

And what does he men by “you rode her hillbilly style.”

Okay, no problem. I kept reading Lefty's posts until I found an answer to my own question. Apparently, a wheel party is just normal sex.

Still don't know about "hillbilly style" though, but I think I could make a pretty good guess. I'll keep reading and get back to you if I confirm my suspicions.

To quote Lefty, "I ran into an old friend today. I call him Tony the Train Watcher. He likes to sit by the railroad tracks and take pictures, movies, etc of trains. He enjoys picking up SWs, driving them to the tracks and get head while a train goes by. I dont get it. Has anyone else hear of this train-sex fetish?

He does more normal stuff too, like go to wheel parties where they strap some coked up dunce to a wheel and give her beer bottle enemas while another sticks his cock in her mouth and forces her head back and forth by her ears."

Fork Please
01-16-10, 20:58
Damn, Lefty & Chester? Wow, brings back good 'ol memories indeed...

Im not sure that putting Lefty and Chester in the same sentence is fair to the unknowing reader..it might imply that Chester was like Lefty, or, vice versa..niether is true..whatever.

I guess I'll see what Lefty's up to..he always had a way with a phrase..

JohnnyBeBad
01-16-10, 21:52
That's your opinion. Do your own research. I have done mine. I could post links till the cows come home. You could do the same. I really don't care what you do. I'm talking about the odds and they are very slim (for the one receiving and not giving). Sure, a meteor could come through your roof tonight and kill you. It is possible, but what are the odds? Sounds like you are overdue for a massage.

Can't speak for all, but gonorrhea can definitely be transmitted through unprotected oral sex. Obviously, if you are frequenting someone who performs alot of unprotected oral sex, your risk escalates.

Member #3971
01-17-10, 02:23
That's your opinion.

Actually none of that is opinion. It is fact. And not to flame you, but its because of ignorance and lack of safe practice that diseases like herpes infect something like %25 of the population. just sayin. her oral herpes get on your dick and you have genital herpes and they get on the next girls mouth and they get on the next guys dick and they get on his SO's pussy. It's hilarious how much people on this board will stir up shit about some rookie paying too much for a HE but won't be responsible for his own lifelong sexual health.
Just sayin'...

JMFC

Jesus Collins
01-17-10, 09:58
One of my all time favorites has left this place.

For senior members, her name started with a G.

Anyone know if she is still in the biz?

Paleface
01-17-10, 17:36
Actually none of that is opinion. It is fact. And not to flame you, but its because of ignorance and lack of safe practice that diseases like herpes infect something like %25 of the population. just sayin. her oral herpes get on your dick and you have genital herpes and they get on the next girls mouth and they get on the next guys dick and they get on his SO's pussy. It's hilarious how much people on this board will stir up shit about some rookie paying too much for a HE but won't be responsible for his own lifelong sexual health.
Just sayin'...

JMFC
I got tested recently. Here’s the bill.

$91 HIV AB
$60 Hepatitis B
$36 Syphilis
$159 Gonorrhea
$159 Chlamydia
$20 Collection Venous blood
$525 Total

When I saw this, I thought about the girls we see. To get this testing, they would have to do 13.125 HJs at .40 a shake or 8.750 BJs at .60, union scale, as I understand it from what I read here, and what I pay.

Our Asian girls probably don’t use Western medicine. Why would they? Who knows what they know? Our Latinos are coming out of the mountains, or such rural areas that no one knows what’s going on. Some of them can’t even speak Spanish very well, from what I hear, can’t read or write in any language. They are sure not going to get $525 worth of testing to tell them what they really don’t want to know.

That’s a lot of money for a monger too, especially if he is one of the how many millions of uninsured in America? Throw in the economic crisis.

Someone tell me, how often should we all be tested?
How many bbbj can you get for the cost of the testing?
Why do it?

My tests were all negative, by the way, so I know I’m not spreading anything around, at least as of the date of the tests. I’m insured, or I probably wouldn’t have done it. Or I would have swore I would do it and never got around to it.

Be safe.

Jazz420
01-17-10, 18:08
Paying $525 to get tested for std's is pretty ridiculous!

I get tested bi-annualy at Howard Brown in Chicago, it cost less then $100 to get tested for everything except herpes and warts, but a nurse there will look at you and tell you what she thinks it is.

When getting tested look into non-profit organizations, unless you have money to burn and want fancy paper work.

Jadedone
01-17-10, 19:45
Aren't there some places that do free testing? I remember once hearing about places that do free testing (or specifically for HIV).

Also, I assume your insurance covered those tests. I was tested for Gonorrhea, Syphilis and Chlamidia a while back (all negative) and I actually never saw a bill because my insurance covered it.

I got tested recently. Here’s the bill.

$91 HIV AB
$60 Hepatitis B
$36 Syphilis
$159 Gonorrhea
$159 Chlamydia
$20 Collection Venous blood
$525 Total

When I saw this, I thought about the girls we see. To get this testing, they would have to do 13.125 HJs at .40 a shake or 8.750 BJs at .60, union scale, as I understand it from what I read here, and what I pay.

Our Asian girls probably don’t use Western medicine. Why would they? Who knows what they know? Our Latinos are coming out of the mountains, or such rural areas that no one knows what’s going on. Some of them can’t even speak Spanish very well, from what I hear, can’t read or write in any language. They are sure not going to get $525 worth of testing to tell them what they really don’t want to know.

That’s a lot of money for a monger too, especially if he is one of the how many millions of uninsured in America? Throw in the economic crisis.

Someone tell me, how often should we all be tested?
How many bbbj can you get for the cost of the testing?
Why do it?

My tests were all negative, by the way, so I know I’m not spreading anything around, at least as of the date of the tests. I’m insured, or I probably wouldn’t have done it. Or I would have swore I would do it and never got around to it.

Be safe.

Brandonkelly
01-17-10, 22:15
I'd have to say some people need to talk to some doctors or do some more reading. Anything BB is a high risk for too many infections.

You stick Mr Happy in her mouth BB and you can catch about anything she has.

The only medical info out there about any BB action that is lower risk is DATY. Your own mouth has its own biological defenses so theoretically DATY is a lower risk. LOWER RISK, not "no risk".

Any BB contact with an infected provider will give you a risk.I used to think CBJ's were pretty lame until I actually got one and it wasn't really that much different. I never use protection for BJs with girlfriends so I tend to think of BBBJ as something to save for those scenarios. Crown skinless skin condoms are really good for CBJ's; usually if the girls put it on with their mouths I can barely tell when it's on. Pleasure Chest carries Crown if you have access to the store on Lincoln Ave, and they are really a bargain I highly recommend them.

All the providers I've used have insisted on condoms and I have not yet had one just start going to town. Not sure if I'd stop them or not. I did read that almost everyone in the porn industry has herpes so they don't even worry about it, just HIV. So you'd have to assume that if a provider will go BB, she's probably done it to hundreds of other guys too. It's still more dangerous for the girls taking it as far as HIV is concerned.

Fayleep
01-18-10, 01:21
Let's stop all this STD talk and get back to the real reports. If you want, you guys can start a separate thread or something and talk about it there. Not that I'm trying to diss anyone, and it IS an interesting subject to talk about because I'm sure some people are not aware of those things, but we should get back on track on the actual subject of MPs IMO.

Gary Man
01-18-10, 01:39
Paying $525 to get tested for std's is pretty ridiculous!

I get tested bi-annualy at Howard Brown in Chicago, it cost less then $100 to get tested for everything except herpes and warts, but a nurse there will look at you and tell you what she thinks it is.

When getting tested look into non-profit organizations, unless you have money to burn and want fancy paper work.$100! $525? Aren't there free STD clinics in the City? Or is that an Urban Myth?

Mishima
01-18-10, 02:53
I went to there few times.

Place is clean, cheaper than Senina. There are some girls there, but I only tried a young one, whose name is CoCo. Others are not attractive at their 30s. Owner's daughter answering calls is really cute though.

Coco is skinny and not good in massage. Her English is well, and really friendly. But, no extra is what I know. (ymmv, anyone got luck?)

PM me if you know information about this place.

Thanks

Paleface
01-18-10, 07:12
Let's stop all this STD talk and get back to the real reports. If you want, you guys can start a separate thread or something and talk about it there. Not that I'm trying to diss anyone, and it IS an interesting subject to talk about because I'm sure some people are not aware of those things, but we should get back on track on the actual subject of MPs IMO.
No. I respectfully disagree with you. This is a significant issue, for all of us and for the SOs who trust us. We play a dangerous game, and I‘ve noticed that exchanges like this come up from time to time on this board. It’s good to remind ourselves that we need to protect ourselves, our loved ones and each other. I feel more at risk with a poor, uneducated provider who just arrived in the U.S. I have no idea how good the information is in Asian countries, rural Mexico, or Eastern Europe. I am especially wary of illiterates.

None of this is off the subject.

And yes, I was overcharged for the testing, but I didn’t take the time to find something more economical because I’m insured. I’m reading the forum. If I find something better, I’ll start going there. It was a relief to find out I am healthy after a couple really stupid BBBJs.

Paleface
01-18-10, 07:16
I used to think CBJ's were pretty lame until I actually got one and it wasn't really that much different. I never use protection for BJs with girlfriends so I tend to think of BBBJ as something to save for those scenarios. Crown skinless skin condoms are really good for CBJ's; usually if the girls put it on with their mouths I can barely tell when it's on. Pleasure Chest carries Crown if you have access to the store on Lincoln Ave, and they are really a bargain I highly recommend them.

All the providers I've used have insisted on condoms and I have not yet had one just start going to town. Not sure if I'd stop them or not. I did read that almost everyone in the porn industry has herpes so they don't even worry about it, just HIV. So you'd have to assume that if a provider will go BB, she's probably done it to hundreds of other guys too. It's still more dangerous for the girls taking it as far as HIV is concerned.
Crown condoms are very good, the thinest on the market, I think, and durable. Bandonkelly, thanks for mentioning them. They are definately worth searching for. I buy mine at some Japanese grocery store.

Here is one review from Condom Depot to give you an idea.

Crown Skinless Skin Condoms Crown Skinless Skin Condoms
Ninth Year in A Row!
Are These The Best Condoms Ever?

Year after year, our customers constantly rate them at the head of the class. In terms of sensitivity, reliability and comfort the Crown Skinless Skin is unmatched. Most famous for their use in adult movies, Skinless Skin are Pink Tinted and famous for being ridiculously thin yet super strong. They are manufactured in Japan by Okamoto (who also manufactures fellow World's Best Winner Beyond Seven). He will love them because their super thin design give them a "Bareback" feeling. She will love them because they are super thin and help her feel closer to her lover. Bottom Line: It feels like you have nothing on.

* Characteristics - Thinnest Latex Condom, makes it feel like you are not wearing a condom. They are slightly above average in size for more comfort.
* She Thinks - So thin that she feels closer to her lover. No nasty latex smell makes sex better.
* He Thinks - Bareback feeling seems like your not using a condom. What can be better than that!
* Average Tester Rating - Her: A+, Him: A+
* Condom Stats - Head Width: 2.08", Shaft Width: 2.08", Base Width: 2.08", Length: 7.08", Thickness: 0.00185"

Ray Ray 98
01-18-10, 15:59
I agree with you right there. Maybe you might feel it a little tiny bit warmer without the condom but the difference is mostly in your head from my experience. Of course, I've always used Crowns so maybe its different with other brands.

I used to think CBJ's were pretty lame until I actually got one and it wasn't really that much different. I never use protection for BJs with girlfriends so I tend to think of BBBJ as something to save for those scenarios. Crown skinless skin condoms are really good for CBJ's; usually if the girls put it on with their mouths I can barely tell when it's on. Pleasure Chest carries Crown if you have access to the store on Lincoln Ave, and they are really a bargain I highly recommend them.

Doogie0039
01-18-10, 18:01

Anyone know if she is still in the biz?See was alright.

Must of been YMMV with me.

Doogie0039
01-18-10, 18:03
Saw this ad on BP. http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand_opening_spa_pleasures/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=4773917

Maybe new? Either way I would appreciate any information.

Thanks!

Khai Yai
01-18-10, 18:39
I agree with you right there. Maybe you might feel it a little tiny bit warmer without the condom but the difference is mostly in your head from my experience. Of course, I've always used Crowns so maybe its different with other brands.

Polyurethane condoms are best when massage oils are being used otherwise they are for sure to break.

Candyland
01-18-10, 21:44
I am looking for an ebony masage parlor in the Chicago area to work at. If you guys know of any that would be highly appreciated.

Thanks so much in advance.

Member #3971
01-19-10, 02:20
No. I respectfully disagree with you. This is a significant issue, for all of us and for the SOs who trust us. We play a dangerous game, and I‘ve noticed that exchanges like this come up from time to time on this board. It’s good to remind ourselves that we need to protect ourselves, our loved ones and each other. I feel more at risk with a poor, uneducated provider who just arrived in the U.S. I have no idea how good the information is in Asian countries, rural Mexico, or Eastern Europe. I am especially wary of illiterates.

None of this is off the subject.

And yes, I was overcharged for the testing, but I didn’t take the time to find something more economical because I’m insured. I’m reading the forum. If I find something better, I’ll start going there. It was a relief to find out I am healthy after a couple really stupid BBBJs.

Plus, the same mps have been reviewed over and over for a couple of months. if you are even semi plugged in to this board, you know about every worth while place in chi town.

Also, we pay to get serviced, so we have a vested interest (both financial and healthancial) to hold each other accountable for keeping each other healthy. I don't want what y'all may have and so on.

bunch of savages out there

John MF Coctoston

Gfxchi
01-19-10, 12:49
Paradise

Began listing on CL recently. S. Wabash address

Odd neighborhood for a mp, but maybe it will work out for them.

Setup

Small storefront, usual neon sign, curtains, etc. Mamasan has a very warm manner and greeted me with a smile and a few questions, including the usual "you be here before? ". Hard to have been there before, seeing that they just opened recently. I mentioned that I usually went to the CT places, so they would feel more comfortable with me. Looks like they have a good setup for a haircut too, if you want to spend some extra time there.

Massage

Mamasan would have been fine for me, but didn't ask if she was available. Was assigned what seemed like the only girl there, who couldn't make her name clear to me. But fairly pretty, young. Average massage. She was strong enough to dig in to the muscles, but didn't have a very wide repertoire of manipulations. Great light touch just before flip, though, in all the right places. Flip was very good, minor haggle over $. Held my ground at .4, incl. Full roaming.

Price

Too much. $75 for "deep tissue". HHR might be a better value, since the full HR really wasn't necessary.

Please also see Gus's post for more impressions of place:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=913994&postcount=5315

Paleface
01-19-10, 14:38
Polyurethane condoms are best when massage oils are being used otherwise they are for sure to break.
Khai Yai is right. I was crowing about Crown condoms without realizing how much risk they entail. From what I read today a latex condom can deteriorate in as little as 60 seconds, making the things virtually useless in a massage parlor. Watch out for lipstick, chapstick, baby oil, hand lotion, massage oil, and some products used to treat yeast infection. Anything that has mineral oil. Here's a good article: http://www.walnet.org/csis/groups/maggies/zine04-dearmadam.html

I'm sorry about the misinformation. I didn't know what I was talking about.

Wraithking
01-19-10, 15:49
Just went to elegant. Shirley wad busy and I did not have time to wait.
So sophia said I should try her. I agreed to her. .5 inthe door. Ok massage.
On the flip she asked what I wanted. I told her everything. She asked how much. I told her .5. She said no. I told her that was what I give Shirley so she agreed to it also. She told me she does not like doing everything only cbj but since I wanted Shirley and she was busy she would do it.

Again this ranks up on my to fave places to go now

Khai Yai
01-19-10, 16:41
Just went to elegant. Shirley wad busy and I did not have time to wait.
So sophia said I should try her. I agreed to her. .5 inthe door. Ok massage.
On the flip she asked what I wanted. I told her everything. She asked how much. I told her .5. She said no. I told her that was what I give Shirley so she agreed to it also. She told me she does not like doing everything only cbj but since I wanted Shirley and she was busy she would do it.

Again this ranks up on my to fave places to go now

I've been wanting to try Eva... is she still there?

Dangerously
01-19-10, 18:18
Seven Heavens on Ashland has been a reasonably reliable AMP over the years. Standard, nothing out of the ordinary, but no ripoff. I would put them a notch or two below MK. I haven't been there in a couple of months, and just noticed on CL that 1026 Ashland now call themselves Bella Spa.

They used to have Asian therapists, but also had European trainees during the summer, because they valued some diversity in the workplace, I guess. No European extras were to be had, though, AFAIK.

The CL ad seems to imply that they are European now, even though I suspect it's false advertising.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1558254003.html

Babycash
01-19-10, 20:15
The same people have both spas.

Al Bundy78
01-20-10, 03:31
Earlier this week I had the itch to go to the massage school on Irving Park but a LE truck was parked right across the street so using good instincts I had to pass on that. ??Just as an FYI, there is a uniform store right next door to the massage school. Guess what kind of uniforms they sell, thats right LE uniforms. Lots of times there are marked and unmarked LE vehicles parked out front and in back. I'm not saying to avoid the school. Just becarful. I like to visit after the uniform shop is closed and there are no LE vehicles or personel around.

Datsurman
01-20-10, 09:35
Was in the mood 4 a good European uncovered massage. After research decided on Irenes. Wanted the busty massuese Nino mentioned but ended up with Olga who Has also been highly recommended. Overall nothing that hasn't already Bren posted. Olga's cute w/ slim athletic figure. Excellent massage over every square inch of your body except mr. Johnson. I mean close enough to jostle the boys. I thought I was going to be fine with just a legit massage, but By the flip, I was rock hard pointed at the ceiling while she massaging my thighs and she had sort of a frown. I don't get why anyone would think that a guy would not have a hardon in this situation even if he wanted to. But I knew going in that it was legit so I can't complain.

Anywho. For massages in the future I'm going to pay a little more and go to golden hands. You get the best of both worlds. Excellent massage, beautiful massuses, and wonderful he if you need it. If you just want legit massage then don't ask 4 he.

If I had chosen a diff path in life I'd set up a place like GH but offer a standup shower. For extra $$$ the girl gets (bikini, topless, or nude) based on cost. Gives a shower then excellent massage for full hh or hr. Oh well, anyone can dream, right?. * sigh *

Quimby
01-20-10, 12:00
She is gone!!!! NNoooooo!!!! She will be sorely missed and I mean she made me achining in the legs every time.

Ghostface89
01-20-10, 13:04
I have been to this fairly new location a few times lately and it gets my recommendation.
Parking: Richie's Pillar box parking on Wabash is not available until after 6 pm on weekdays. But you can park around corner on the east/west street. Just bring plenty of quarters. There is also a pay parking lot nearby as a last resort.
Layout: So what if there is a beauty shop/pedicare/haircut etc. central room with massage rooms off stage right? It is really no different that Senina or original Alice's in CT mall.
Fee: One hour massage is $75 with no TS. But you have to cut some slack on this as it is a "high rent" area as opposed to most all other AMPs.
Talent: My girl was young, cute and talented. Sadly she has already left, but if current talent is anywhere near as good, it will be worthwhile. (I plan to return again very soon.)
FYI: Some of you older mongers might remember Lilly, the owner of this establishment, as the former manager of B&B on Cermak a number of years ago.

Raoul Duke
01-20-10, 13:29
She is gone!!!! NNoooooo!!!! She will be sorely missed and I mean she made me achining in the legs every time.

That really sucks, I was thinking about her just last week. Sad, sad news.

Mj138
01-20-10, 18:02
Who knows er, from the Trib today:

January 20, 2010 12:46 PM | No Comments | UPDATED STORY

An undercover investigation has resulted in the arrest of a 63-year-old woman on prostitution charges at a Buffalo Grove spa.

Myeong Hi Lim, of the 2600 block of South Cedar Glen Drive in Arlington Heights, was charged last week with prostitution and violating Buffalo Grove's massage ordinance.

Police received a complaint of illicit activity at a strip mall on the 1100 block of Weiland Road, Sgt. Michael Szos said.

Lim is due in Lake County Circuit Court on Feb. 2 on the prostitution charge.

Raoul Duke
01-20-10, 18:14

An undercover investigation has resulted in the arrest of a 63-year-old woman on prostitution charges at a Buffalo Grove spa.

Myeong Hi Lim, of the 2600 block of South Cedar Glen Drive in Arlington Heights, was charged last week with prostitution and violating Buffalo Grove's massage ordinance.

Police received a complaint of illicit activity at a strip mall on the 1100 block of Weiland Road, Sgt. Michael Szos said.

This is the most ridiculous front page news item I've ever seen. People get brutally shot and or/murdered in Englewood on a weekly basis and you don't hear about it in the news, yet some old broad allegedly rubs one out of some guy in suburbia and it's deemed headline news.

Jay Foo
01-20-10, 18:45
Long time lurker, first time reporter. Tried the Health Spa on Damen. Got Lisa? didn't want to keep asking her name until I could understand it. Anyway thirtyish, kind of cute, not too skinny, very friendly. Opted for the hour (60) without the additional ten bucks for the table shower. Massage was ok, nice touch, on the flip asked if I wanted HR and I said, of course, also asked if she should undress, I said , of course. No negotiation at all. Got completely nude and I asked if i could massage her, she said yes, was even eager to lie on the table. Think she might have had a long day. I told her she should be paying me for this. Hands roamed everywhere, and I mean everywhere, she flipped and really seemed to be enjoying it, ( I know, could be an act but I was enjoying it too much to care). Then let me back on the table where she sat at the end of the table with her legs wrapped around mine, and rubbed one out for me. All in all, very enjoyable. Afterwords I felt generous and was grateful for the no negotiation part, slipped her a fifty. Couldn't tell if she was disappointed or not but didn't say so. I will surely go back, that is, if they aren't out of business by then.

PussyPoker
01-20-10, 21:25
This is the most ridiculous front page news item I've ever seen. People get brutally shot and or/murdered in Englewood on a weekly basis and you don't hear about it in the news, yet some old broad allegedly rubs one out of some guy in suburbia and it's deemed headline news.

It is easy to catch a person in a 6 x 8 room instead of chasing someone down the alley. That's to much work and they would miss the donut call.

Barney
01-20-10, 22:41

Did a Google on her name. Sun Times had a photo of her. Damn. She would have to pay me. Second thought, seeing her, I would of walked out. Post else where talked about Q Spa and the old bags there, he walked. Same with Crane on S side. Old bag, don't waste you time or money there either.

Barney

Just Cl
01-21-10, 02:23
Just as an FYI, there is a uniform store right next door to the massage school. Guess what kind of uniforms they sell, thats right LE uniforms. Lots of times there are marked and unmarked LE vehicles parked out front and in back. I'm not saying to avoid the school. Just becarful. I like to visit after the uniform shop is closed and there are no LE vehicles or personel around.

My first trip to the school was back in April... really enjoyed it, and had a good girl.. don't remember her name or anything... But it was a Friday night at about 2AM or so.

Right before I walked out, LEO had just pulled up.. causing mamasan to seem worried. There were two uniformed in one marked cruiser. Anyways, they started talking to me, and asked if they were open at that time of night. I said yeah, and they asked if it was all women. I told them that I presumed so, but since it's a school, they probably have men and women. They asked about the race of the girl, and I got the inclination that they were actually interested, not trying to pull something. I told them she was asian, then they asked if she was hot, which I told them "yes" to that too. They started doing the whole "aww yeah" thing towards each other and asked if I got to see her goodies. I just laughed. They're like "Did you get a happy ending? Do they really do that??" And I laughed just shook my head laughing. Then they were rambling about going there on a night off. They were like "come on man, did she yank ya?" And I said in a obviously smartass way "Of course not! Who doesn't go to get a completely legit massage at 2am?" And then we said our good-nights and parted ways. I think they were truly looking for relief themselves!

LordAlfred
01-21-10, 04:13
It is easy to catch a person in a 6 x 8 room instead of chasing someone down the alley. That's to much work and they would miss the donut call.Also easier and safer to bust a 63 year old Chinese granny than trying to take down a bunch of armed 21 year old gangbangers who will probably shoot back. Makes bigger headlines, too, especially out in the sleepy burbs where nothing ever happens except some kids smoking weed and a few domestic spats.

Whisper2000
01-22-10, 00:06
She's posting her picture on CL now. I very much got the impression that she was legit when I went. If anyone knows differently, PM me!

On a side note, I hate a really good time with Nate at the school. She's shy, but opens up if you talk to her right.

I went to the place on CL at Peterson and Western. Decent massage, but there are several people that live at the apartment. I had to say hi to several people sitting around watching tv, which was akward as fuck.

SpokenOne69
01-22-10, 09:58
First of all I have never been to the School so I am not familiar with the surroundings.

However, NEVER EVER EVER admit to LE what you are doing. theymay have seemed friendly and seemed to be seeking advice, but, I doubt it. They may have been investigating and it would seem to be a smart way to obtain info - just wait for someone to exit and act friendly toward them and ask questions.

IMO they WERE investigating and seeking info about what happens at the location so that they may send their undercover jags in.

I always read good things about the School. I just hope that it's ending is not near

Khai Yai
01-22-10, 17:52
NEVER EVER EVER admit to LE what you are doing. theymay have seemed friendly and seemed to be seeking advice, but, I doubt it. They may have been investigating and it would seem to be a smart way to obtain info - just wait for someone to exit and act friendly toward them and ask questions.

But LE really are your friends, just ask the ones here on this board. ;) Really, really...

Msanchez
01-22-10, 19:28
Decided to take a stroll down Westernly Lane and stop to see Lupi (sp.) at Bella. Typical. 6 door fee which led to a surprisingly good massage that anyone would appreciate and look forward to next time.

The flip resulted in a similarly good upper body massage and the beginnings of a simple question. HE or no HE. What's a guy to do? I accepted her wonderful offer and enjoyed the massage to the last drop!. 4 and decided to make a return visit once funds become available.

Just Cl
01-23-10, 02:26
But LE really are your friends, just ask the ones here on this board. ;) Really, really...That was actually quite a long time ago, and I was of course wise enough to not admit to anything.. I'm not going to get popped on account of my own stupidity. AGES ago, I know someone who went to a place and LEO stopped him outside, and tried to make him admit to what went on, but they weren't friendly or kind.. threatened to arrest him on solicitation if he didn't fess up. He stuck to his guns and they couldn't do a thing.

Khai Yai
01-23-10, 19:39
Anyone have any idea what happened at B and B in Chinatown this evening? Be careful people...

Member #6010
01-24-10, 09:36
Where is this place?

Truthfu11
01-24-10, 11:26
Where is this place?
On Damen Avenue.

Rico Forty
01-24-10, 20:59
Why? What did you see. Did anyone else find out what happened??

Anyone have any idea what happened at B and B in Chinatown this evening? Be careful people...

Truthfu11
01-24-10, 22:35
Where is this place?
1808 Damen. West side of the street.

Ghostface89
01-25-10, 00:01

Do you mean Friday night?
I was driving by and saw one regular squad car and an "unmarked" "M" plate car along side of B & B. A number of police were around on foot.

Luke Appling
01-25-10, 02:02

Anyone know if she is still in the biz?

Wow, it's been more than a year since I've seen her, but she was fantastic. Had some wild times.

Nighthawk55
01-25-10, 10:25
Anyone have any idea what happened at B and B in Chinatown this evening? Be careful people.It must be election season.

Talk Turkey
01-25-10, 15:08
Not too much new to report.
Very clean & nicely appointed place though.
Very nice table shower with plenty of room to stretch out.
Totally legit place, as far as I know & every report seems to confirm this.
Connie from (formerely Rose Spa) is manager & she's nice as ever.

I had Coco for my MT & while she's very nice she doesn't give the style of massage I
like. PM me if you have someone to recommend there.

Also PM me if you have any recommendations on new MT's at Rose
or any great MT's in Chinatown.
Still looking for a Chinese style massage in a non-spa setting, in or around
Chinatown. Any recommendations anyone?

Thanks,

T-Man

Perdip
01-25-10, 20:16
Hi all,

Went to Elegant, first time at a Chinatown AMP, I'm usually relegated to AMPs in the burbs or NW Indiana.

Went to Elegant, got C. C. Reasonably attractive, nice figure with an ok face, in her 30's. Cute red dress.

Paid. 5 for the half hour, got a typical AMP "massage", where at one point she got two phone calls, and while she answered, she was quick about it. The massage was filled with good socialization otherwise, so she's a nice gal.

End all, she offered FS for $, I'm not a haggler unless the chick is ugle or she's bitchy, and the value seemed fair. So I took it. Has bolt-ons, where looked good, nice body, and loved the FS as much as I did. Would repeat. The other two chicks there were absolute HORSES, however. If you stop by, go with the girl I had.

Can any seniors please PM me with details about Senina's? I'm looking for FS at AMPs, and I'm fine staying with C. C. At Elegant, but if there's some good stuff at Senina's that's priced right, I would like to check it out.

Lurking
01-25-10, 21:01
Just noticed CTM now has a website, and is looking for new therapists. I hope they are sucessful. Great massages with a HE, but geee...a forty some yr. old and a grandma are the only therapists that I know of that work there.

http://chicago-therapeutic-massage.net/

High Riser
01-25-10, 21:15
Why? What did you see. Did anyone else find out what happened??I was told that Uncle Leo was undercover in the house, asked his massage girl how much for a he/hj. She replied .6 and the cuffs were on. The election year comment rings true.

Chi City
01-26-10, 02:49
Decided to take a stroll down Westernly Lane and stop to see Lupi (sp.) at Bella. Typical. 6 door fee which led to a surprisingly good massage that anyone would appreciate and look forward to next time.

The flip resulted in a similarly good upper body massage and the beginnings of a simple question. HE or no HE. What's a guy to do? I accepted her wonderful offer and enjoyed the massage to the last drop!. 4 and decided to make a return visit once funds become available.They seem to be up and down here on the talent, but I live near and have been going for a while. Probably two out of ten total visits were less than satisfying (including an aggressive, farting older girl who I don't ever want to think about again!). Maybe new ownership now though, there was a papasan there the other night which was new to me? They were busy at the time and he asked me to return in 30 which I did.

Regardless, the other night Tiffany was gorgeous and european with the best rack I've had the pleasure of groping in a MP so far. I also saw an asian girl there who seemed pretty young and attractive. Some other guy had come in while I was gone and was waiting, but I got first dibs since I had been in already. Props for that! TS and most of massage were great but with just a tiny bit of teasing with her nails. Finally after the flip and more teasing, she kind of just waited, all I had to say was go ahead and she did. Wish I'd known earlier, probably would have had an even better time. There was no haggling whatsoever but I did mention I'd giver her a good tip early in the session. She's a really sweet girl, and even admitted she enjoys her job when the customers are nice.. 65 TS and hr,. 6 tip

Looks like I'll be going back.

Khai Yai
01-26-10, 20:28
Someone told me that AJ's was shut down recently too... is this true?

TonyAndolleni
01-26-10, 22:01
Hey guys,

I am in town on business Friday only, wondering if anyone can recommend a massage parlor near that area. I have a couple hours to kill after 5:00 before I leave, no car just cabbing it and want to spend more on the services as opposed to the ride.

Much appreciated in advance

Gopher88
01-26-10, 22:32
Yep thats wright all new and all young plus nice looking. All the old hags retired and back to China. Went by last Thursday seen Cici around shes 30 are so nice looking. Went back Tuesday and seen Sophia I would say shes around 25 are so another cutey. The other one I did not get her name but nice to. Same great service as the old hags. All of you that have been there you know what I'm taking about.

TheWoodButcher
01-26-10, 22:50
Drove by last night, no lights on at all, Id say its closed.

Tsawyer
01-27-10, 03:41
Hey guys,

I am in town on business Friday only, wondering if anyone can recommend a massage parlor near that area. I have a couple hours to kill after 5:00 before I leave, no car just cabbing it and want to spend more on the services as opposed to the ride.

Much appreciated in advanceAlice's in greektown is a five dollar cab ride away. Highly recommended.

High Riser
01-27-10, 08:25
Someone told me that AJ's was shut down recently too... is this true?The closing was questioned in a forum on another site back on January 18th. The poster said he went by the weekend of the 15th and it was closed. The post has one confirming report but neither contain any details about the closing. The site does advertise on this page with USA Sex Guide.

HR

Nighthawk55
01-27-10, 09:51
Hey guys,

Much appreciated in advanceYou are not really in a good position. A cab is fine for getting somewhere. But catching the cab back will be a problem based on the location of most providers.

Probably your best bet is looking on CL or Backpage. Search on "west loop".

Depending on how much time you have, Mercy on Michigan Ave might work. As you will be able to catch a cab back to US on Michigan Ave.

Cosmok
01-27-10, 18:32
As a frequent visitor to Lisunia's (I had 2 card filled, those you who visited often will know what that means) I will really miss Lisunia as it seems to be closed for good. Looks like Mr. Della-Santina must have pissed off someone in Elmwood park pretty bad. Given he's obviously of Italian decent he must have been connected in the neighborhood. I'm really surprised they came down on him. Must have crossed the wrong guy?

If anyone has any info on what became of the girls I'd greatly appreciate the info (pm me if you prefer). I'm sure they all landed somewhere else.

As I have not been able to visit Lisunia I've been doing some recon work ever searching for the next Lisunia's.

7 Heaven. PheoB. Nice girl, so-so massage with the usual offering.

Looks. 6

Massage. 6

Finish. 6

Bella (on western). Tiffany. I noticed some others have reported on her and most of the posts are right on. She's a really nice girl with a great set of tits any boob man would be happy to be buried in! She even gives a pretty good massage (deep tissue if you like that) and never short cuts you on time. Table shower is a little on the weak side but one can overlook that considering the rest of the package is excellent. She never even asks for a tip (which I guess is a good defense against LE. If you don't ask for money it's kinda hard to be busted) By the way I know one of the other girls that works there and she told me that at least 2 times per month she gets guys who seem like cops trying to get her to quote a price for full service. WTF

Looks. 8

Massage. 8/9

Finish. 7+ (gets better with more visits)

Lavish on Armitage. After hearing a few positive comments I decide to try. Ended up with Karen who's petit (petit may be understating it). Couldn't be more than 5'1" (maybe 100lbs) and looks young. The fact that she seemed too young makes me feel really old. Anyway back to the review. Did a decent job but nothing thrilling.

Looks. 6

Massage. 5

Finish. 6

Also asked for money up front even after second visit(which is pretty lame). As usual with latins asked for the 50/50/50 however we settled on $. 6 for the middle option. Next time I'll try to get a different girl. The 2 times I visited it didn't look like there were many other choices. Although the first time I visited there was a smoking hot girl at the desk up front. I wonder if she's the billboard to get the poor suckers like me in the door but she never actually does any of the hard labor? Anyway next time I'll ask for someone new and post.

Fayleep
01-28-10, 01:53
Yep thats wright all new and all young plus nice looking. All the old hags retired and back to China. Went by last Thursday seen Cici around shes 30 are so nice looking. Went back Tuesday and seen Sophia I would say shes around 25 are so another cutey. The other one I did not get her name but nice to. Same great service as the old hags. All of you that have been there you know what I'm taking about.Can anyone confirm that before i make my way down there? I dont wanna waste my money on the oldies. I prefer younger talent.

Jesus Collins
01-28-10, 12:36
As a frequent visitor to Lisunia's (I had 2 card filled, those you who visited often will know what that means) I will really miss Lisunia as it seems to be closed for good. Looks like Mr. Della-Santina must have pissed off someone in Elmwood park pretty bad. Given he's obviously of Italian decent he must have been connected in the neighborhood. I'm really surprised they came down on him. Must have crossed the wrong guy?

If anyone has any info on what became of the girls I'd greatly appreciate the info (pm me if you prefer). I'm sure they all landed somewhere else.

As I have not been able to visit Lisunia I've been doing some recon work ever searching for the next Lisunia's.

Looks. 6

Massage. 6

Finish. 6

Bella (on western). Tiffany. I noticed some others have reported on her and most of the posts are right on. She's a really nice girl with a great set of tits any boob man would be happy to be buried in! She even gives a pretty good massage (deep tissue if you like that) and never short cuts you on time. Table shower is a little on the weak side but one can overlook that considering the rest of the package is excellent. She never even asks for a tip (which I guess is a good defense against LE. If you don't ask for money it's kinda hard to be busted) By the way I know one of the other girls that works there and she told me that at least 2 times per month she gets guys who seem like cops trying to get her to quote a price for full service. WTF

Looks. 8

Massage. 8/9

Lavish on Armitage. After hearing a few positive comments I decide to try. Ended up with Karen who's petit (petit may be understating it). Couldn't be more than 5'1" (maybe 100lbs) and looks young. The fact that she seemed too young makes me feel really old. Anyway back to the review. Did a decent job but nothing thrilling.

Looks. 6

Massage. 5

Finish. 6

Also asked for money up front even after second visit(which is pretty lame). As usual with latins asked for the 50/50/50 however we settled on $. 6 for the middle option. Next time I'll try to get a different girl. The 2 times I visited it didn't look like there were many other choices. Although the first time I visited there was a smoking hot girl at the desk up front. I wonder if she's the billboard to get the poor suckers like me in the door but she never actually does any of the hard labor? Anyway next time I'll ask for someone new and post.Has anyone called there?

Are they not answering?

PM if you have any inside dirt. If they are really done , it would be a shame.

Alanfrank
01-28-10, 15:02
Though admittingly not nearly as much of a contributor as I should be I'd love to hear if anyone found out if Tina moved on to a different location.

As far as any reports on anywhere else visted

I too went to Lavish a couple more times and had good and better visits. Had the mole and she upcharged more than expected so held tight at got less.

KM is always good for an actual solid massage and decent ending. Both the girls are worth seeing in my book.

On the downside the TS in both places could use some improvement. Km because the room is an icebox and Lavish because all the staff seems uninterested. For Lavish they could upgrade the lotion that they use as well to say the least.

Looks. 6

Massage. 6

Finish. 6

Looks. 8

Massage. 8/9

Looks. 6

Massage. 5

Finish. 6

Also asked for money up front even after second visit(which is pretty lame). As usual with latins asked for the 50/50/50 however we settled on $. 6 for the middle option. Next time I'll try to get a different girl. The 2 times I visited it didn't look like there were many other choices. Although the first time I visited there was a smoking hot girl at the desk up front. I wonder if she's the billboard to get the poor suckers like me in the door but she never actually does any of the hard labor? Anyway next time I'll ask for someone new and post.

Perdip
01-28-10, 15:33
Can anyone confirm that before i make my way down there? I dont wanna waste my money on the oldies. I prefer younger talent.I wrote a review on Elegant from last week. C.C. is the girl I had, and she was reasonably young (30 or so), decent face, and a nice body. Definitely far better than the average AMP chick. The other girls that were there were awful, however.

Stick with C.C. if you go and you will be very happy. I have her digits and will be using them whenever I need a great AMP experience for a reasonable price.

Nighthawk55
01-28-10, 18:55
Can anyone confirm that before i make my way down there? I dont wanna waste my money on the oldies. I prefer younger talent.We will get right on that.

Raoul Duke
01-28-10, 19:54
Has anyone called there?

Are they not answering?

Unfortunately I have no info, but I sure wouldn't mind seeing Ivana again. Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks.

PussyPoker
01-28-10, 21:44
I drove by on Wednesday afternoon and the metal doors were rolled up and the open light was on.

Humpty Hump
01-28-10, 22:09
Two sofia's? I went there after reading some of the good reviews. Sofia that I got was late 40s 50s and lied about being the only girl there. Gave a really mediocre massage and didn't want to budge off of 60 80 100. Told me all the old girls were gone and the new girls were younger prettier and more expensive, cough cough.

I decided after that quote and her haggling to just finish the massage and leave. FS was fairly priced but not attractive enough for me to care. And after hearing all the deals everyone seems to be getting I wasnt going higher than 40 60 100. Left unsatisfied.

Khai Yai
01-28-10, 22:14
I drove by on Wednesday afternoon and the metal doors were rolled up and the open light was on.B and B looks open again.

Nicky Forza
01-29-10, 12:56
Two sofia's? I went there after reading some of the good reviews. Sofia that I got was late 40s 50s and lied about being the only girl there. Gave a really mediocre massage and didn't want to budge off of 60 80 100. Told me all the old girls were gone and the new girls were younger prettier and more expensive, cough cough.

I decided after that quote and her haggling to just finish the massage and leave. FS was fairly priced but not attractive enough for me to care. And after hearing all the deals everyone seems to be getting I wasnt going higher than 40 60 100. Left unsatisfied.
The 'real' Sofia appears to be in her 40's although she only admits to 30 something. I saw her a few months ago and made mental note not to have her again

Jamz20
01-29-10, 20:34
Have been a lurker for a few and fairly new to the scene. I have a few questions regarding acronyms. Also about impressions. I have been to a few places and have had varying experiences although as I am new I believe I don't have the right expectations and what not. If someone is willing to assist with my varying questions just pm me. Would be a great help. I have read quite a few pages of experiences just trying to grow my knowledge base.

Teabagplain
01-29-10, 22:03
Has anyone called there?

Are they not answering?

Tried calling. Got no answer. I can't imagine they would be open. I thought that one of the crimes the boss was charged with was running a massage parlor without a license. Unless Elmwood Park gave him a license some time in the last 3 weeks, I would expect them to remain closed. If I remember correctly, they were supposed to appear in court today...

BigTimeLoser
01-30-10, 02:36
Have been a lurker for a few and fairly new to the scene. I have a few questions regarding acronyms. Also about impressions. I have been to a few places and have had varying experiences although as I am new I believe I don't have the right expectations and what not. If someone is willing to assist with my varying questions just pm me. Would be a great help. I have read quite a few pages of experiences just trying to grow my knowledge base.
The forum has a link with exactly the information you are seeking. (at least regarding acronyms)

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1897

Jamz20
01-30-10, 12:28
The forum has a link with exactly the information you are seeking. (at least regarding acronyms)

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1897This is very appreciated.

High Riser
01-30-10, 19:09
Gentlemen,

I was told earlier today that B & B was busted Friday night. This would be the second time in the past 7 or 8 days. Again, the provider was arrested for quoting a price. At least LEO is being serviced before making the arrest.

I thought that the Chinatown AMP's were a safer option for both the provider and monger but not anymore as there has been too much LE activity.

It could be time to take spanish lessons.

Adios,

HR

Corey Griffin
01-31-10, 12:06
Has anyone seen this girl?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/bts/1579096980.html

Hot Lake
01-31-10, 16:21
Have been to Sunkiss on Friday night. Had a session with Kathy (Young & Short Chinese women), Table shower was so relaxing, went to the room and the massage was awesome. Tried a lot to get a HE and no luck. When I asked her she said might be next time. I beleive this is a Legit place.

I won't be going again. I'm so pissed off with the girl. She was damn hot.

Slim
01-31-10, 21:09
Gentlemen,

I was told earlier today that B & B was busted Friday night. This would be the second time in the past 7 or 8 days. Again, the provider was arrested for quoting a price. At least LEO is being serviced before making the arrest.

I thought that the Chinatown AMP's were a safer option for both the provider and monger but not anymore as there has been too much LE activity.

It could be time to take spanish lessons.

Adios,

HRI went to Relax on Thursday and the girl was so nervous about LE I almost didn't get anything at all. Took a lot of talking just to get HR. It was a lot different than previous visits.

High Riser
02-01-10, 00:49
I went to Relax on Thursday and the girl was so nervous about LE I almost didn't get anything at all. Took a lot of talking just to get HR. It was a lot different than previous visits.Slim,

The information received came from a provider at an AMP in Chinatown. She told me that the owner called an employee meeting to address the LE activity. The owner presented a simple message. It's the same message being conveyed to all employees everywhere, albeit theirs is literal,"Stop ****ing around".

They need to be careful with everyone, not just first timers or the occasional customer, a mistake can put them out of business.

Incidentally, I have a typo in my initial report but do not have edit capabilities yet. I meant to type: At least LEO "isn't" being serviced before making the arrest.

Enjoy and be careful,

HR

Ztomz
02-01-10, 05:20
Have been to Sunkiss on Friday night. Had a session with Kathy (Young & Short Chinese women), Table shower was so relaxing, went to the room and the massage was awesome. Tried a lot to get a HE and no luck. When I asked her she said might be next time. I beleive this is a Legit place.

I won't be going again. I'm so pissed off with the girl. She was damn hot.Visted on Sat. night. Had Tiff (euro) nice shower but had no luck. I believe it's a legit place.

Self Hi5
02-01-10, 14:06
Visted on Sat. night. Had Tiff (euro) nice shower but had no luck. I believe it's a legit place.There has been numerous reports on this place and all of them say that it is legit, for now at least!

Punanistuffer
02-01-10, 16:32
I went by our neighborhood again on Cermak. I got a new girl besides the columbian looking one. Amy was her name. She is very talkative nice long blk hair and nice tits. The massage was so so and during the shower she went right for the boys almost no question asked so I knew what was up. When I went back to the room she opened up and said. 5 for top. 5 for bottom and. 5 for the tug. I just went with the pulls. Not as satisfying as last time. Looking for a new place if anyone knows one. Looking for young Chinese who isn't just about tugs and thats it. Also cheap. This is a depression in my eyes.

Member #5942
02-02-10, 23:18
http://www.pioneerlocal.com/elmwoodpark/news/2024638,elmwood-park-spaupdate-020410-s1.article

If the link does not work, the update appears in Elmwood Park Leaves. Com

Below is some of its contents.

Covert operation leads to several arrests at spa Comments February 2, 2010 An Elmwood Park spa reportedly has closed its doors. Police Chief said Friday the owner of Lisunia's Spa, 2434 N. Harlem Ave., told the village the business is ceasing operations.

All had initial court dates of Jan. 26 in Maywood. The cases have been continued to Feb. 23.

Lobo Karlov
02-03-10, 11:20
http://www.pioneerlocal.com/elmwoodpark/news/2024638,elmwood-park-spaupdate-020410-s1.article

If the link does not work, the update appears in Elmwood Park Leaves. Com

Below is some of its contents.

Covert operation leads to several arrests at spa Comments February 2, 2010 An Elmwood Park spa reportedly has closed its doors. Police Chief said Friday the owner of Lisunia's Spa, 2434 N. Harlem Ave., told the village the business is ceasing operations.

All had initial court dates of Jan. 26 in Maywood. The cases have been continued to Feb. 23."Covert Operation" Translation: These cops were getting handjobs for about 2 months before they decided to make a bust.

Tiger45
02-03-10, 20:03
Well thank you to the forum for leading me to Tiffany. What a treat! Prettiest MT I have come across. Great body and natural C's as has been reported. Fun personality. Paid. 60 for hr with table shower. I like their table shower, it is actually comfortable to lay on, spent a fair amount of time on me. No teasing below the waist but I love the way she ran her fingers down my chest. Now in the massage room she tended to be too rough on my back and I had to tell her to go softer. After that it was perfect. She did great with the legs, and massaged my feet. I hate it when they skip the feet. She asks if I want front massaged too-I wonder if anybody has ever told her no. So before the flip she does a lot of soft massage-teasing but not really touching anything. On the flip, more teasing, light touch, rubbing the chest and tummy, clearly I'm getting excited-no towel of course. My only complaint is that I don't like the lighting in the room. Kind of a bright light in my eyes above the table made it difficult to enjoy her beauty. She goes right to business. No talk of tip. I did ask her to take off top and she complied at once. Her puppies are so perfect that I did not pay much attention to her technique. I just sat up to get a more personal feel while she continued to work me. I don't know if anything else is on the table. I will repeat. I left her. 50 and she did not even seem to look at home much I had left her. Will repeat.

Rockvspaper
02-04-10, 00:43
I have been to this fairly new location a few times lately and it gets my recommendation.

Parking: Richie's Pillar box parking on Wabash is not available until after 6 pm on weekdays. But you can park around corner on the east/west street. Just bring plenty of quarters. There is also a pay parking lot nearby as a last resort.

Layout: So what if there is a beauty shop/pedicare/haircut etc. Central room with massage rooms off stage right? It is really no different that Senina or original Alice's in CT mall.

Fee: One hour massage is $75 with no TS. But you have to cut some slack on this as it is a "high rent" area as opposed to most all other AMPs.

Talent: My girl was young, cute and talented. Sadly she has already left, but if current talent is anywhere near as good, it will be worthwhile. (I plan to return again very soon.)

FYI: Some of you older mongers might remember Lilly, the owner of this establishment, as the former manager of B&B on Cermak a number of years ago.Stopped by the other day to just take a peek. Prices are indeed steep. 1hr 75, 30min 55. Ouch. The older women who must handle the massages looks 40ish, nice body. She wouldn't budge on the 30min rate.

Perdip
02-04-10, 18:17
Hey yall,

I got a pm from a member who signed up 01/31/10. This was 3 days ago, so it was RIGHT after he signed up. No posts. Stated that he had been to an AMP (one that has been reviewed on this board) and gave said he had a certain FS from there for a certain price.

He then asked me about a girl I had there, what services she'd provide and what price I paid.

Here's the thing: If you've been there and done that, why would you sign up on the forum and, without posting your expience that you've supposedly had there, start pm'ing seniors about names, rates and services. I mean, hell, YOU'VE BEEN THERE, and you got FS there, theoretically. Why are you asking someone else if they got FS and for how much?

I'm not saying he's a cop, but it's wierd that he's been there, had full menu, DIDN'T post a report on it, and is asking for names, services, and prices after being on the forum for 1 day. Perhaps he's no LE, but if LE were to try to get info, this is exactly what they'd do.

LordAlfred
02-05-10, 04:14
Hey yall,

I got a pm from a member who signed up 01/31/10. This was 3 days ago, so it was RIGHT after he signed up. No posts. Stated that he had been to an AMP (one that has been reviewed on this board) and gave said he had a certain FS from there for a certain price.

He then asked me about a girl I had there, what services she'd provide and what price I paid.

Here's the thing: If you've been there and done that, why would you sign up on the forum and, without posting your expience that you've supposedly had there, start pm'ing seniors about names, rates and services. I mean, hell, YOU'VE BEEN THERE, and you got FS there, theoretically. Why are you asking someone else if they got FS and for how much?

I'm not saying he's a cop, but it's wierd that he's been there, had full menu, DIDN'T post a report on it, and is asking for names, services, and prices after being on the forum for 1 day. Perhaps he's no LE, but if LE were to try to get info, this is exactly what they'd do.Election day is November 2, things will quiet down again after then. Or maybe if we're lucky Dart will lose to whoever he's running against. If he was running against a retarded chimp I'd vote for the chimp.

SpokenOne69
02-05-10, 09:36
I also have received PM's from the one or two post wonders. I ignore them. suggest we all be very careful giving out info to the "unknowns"

I also suggest that maybe all of us go underground for a short time. Too many busts lately. Guess it could be blamed on elections. My guess is some of these AMP's , LMP's and EMP's are getting a bit bold and of course, some activity is well documented on this site. It is a difficult balance between reporting and keeping good, solid info to your self or share it with the right mongers in the most secret way -PM

I see an Asian lady in the suburbs and she operates out of her house. Her neighbors are forcing her to move due to all of the "male traffic". She is very, very discreet and she allows off the street parking where your car is invisible. Dont ask me for her number because she does not advertise and I am not allowed to give it out.

This lady owns three buildings and pays a substantial amount of real estate tax considering where the buildings are located.

LE & policiticians: why do you persecute these people?

P S All of the seniors on this site know that I dont seek info thru PM's. I do my own recon. Not bragging, just fact.

Nudus81
02-05-10, 10:49
With the new Illinois Democratic Lt. Governor's candidates history, things are going to get more difficult for mongers. Here's a pawn broker who dated a "massage therapist" who just happened to be a hooker. Who he has chidlren with and is behind on child support.

Sure seems like the public, police and politicians are going to look at the AMPs a little differently in the near term.

Lesson: don't give too many details, PM people you know have posted real reports. Newbies can take the time to search the thread and prove themselves. I had to do it, so can they.

Big Lunker 69
02-05-10, 12:01
The hammer it the nail on the head on this one.

Amen Brother

Hey yall,

I'm not saying he's a cop, but it's wierd that he's been there, had full menu, DIDN'T post a report on it, and is asking for names, services, and prices after being on the forum for 1 day. Perhaps he's no LE, but if LE were to try to get info, this is exactly what they'd do.

Khai Yai
02-05-10, 12:29
With the new Illinois Democratic Lt. Governor's candidates history, things are going to get more difficult for mongers. Here's a pawn broker who dated a "massage therapist" who just happened to be a hooker. Who he has chidlren with and is behind on child support.

Sure seems like the public, police and politicians are going to look at the AMPs a little differently in the near term.

Lesson: don't give too many details, PM people you know have posted real reports. Newbies can take the time to search the thread and prove themselves. I had to do it, so can they.

This wisdom should be expressed to the 'other' monger sites as well! Good post.

Luv Nooke2
02-05-10, 14:15

AMP's? He went to Eden Spa!!! If anything, all massage businesses will have a light cast on them.

Chicag0
02-05-10, 14:16
I get bombarded with newbies asking me for info on my posts. Basically I ignore them (sorry guys) or reply that I will only answer if they can be recommended by another senior, and that senior PMs me first. Due to the number of busts, I am cutting back my posts as well. I'm no longer going to participate in having one of my favorites busted. This board has been helpful to me in the past for which I am grateful, but times require additional caution and we cannot operate the same way. Chi

Hey yall,

Pura Vida
02-05-10, 14:21
I know several of you guys have written this place off, but I was in the area and had that itch. 40 half hour incl. TS. I had Sha-Sha? Anyway, TS didn't miss a spot and the massage lasted the full 30 min. She wanted. 5 for standard HE, I countered with. 2 and left happy. Obviously not best experience but I was in the area.

Nighthawk55
02-05-10, 14:53
The hobby is in no danger of going away. The problem is that places became too obvious and too open. Plus, they spread all over the city.

The power structure in this area likes to keep prostitution hidden. When it creeps out, the clampdown starts.

I would also suggest that LEO does not in any way need USSG. They know what is going on where. The problem with getting too detailed in descriptions of activities is old ladies putting "Mercy Spa" or something like that into google and coming accross our little discussions.

Jamz20
02-05-10, 15:29
I am newbie and I am guilty of openly asking 4 assistance. NOTE: I have never pm'ed any member of the board for assistance. That being said, this board has offered me a great deal of advice and direction. I have appreciated all the assistance. I do hope the reins lessen now that the primary election is over.

I also have received PM's from the one or two post wonders. I ignore them. Suggest we all be very careful giving out info to the "unknowns"

I also suggest that maybe all of us go underground for a short time. Too many busts lately. Guess it could be blamed on elections. My guess is some of these AMP's, LMP's and EMP's are getting a bit bold and of course, some activity is well documented on this site. It is a difficult balance between reporting and keeping good, solid info to your self or share it with the right mongers in the most secret way.PM

I see an Asian lady in the suburbs and she operates out of her house. Her neighbors are forcing her to move due to all of the "male traffic". She is very, very discreet and she allows off the street parking where your car is invisible. Don't ask me for her number because she does not advertise and I am not allowed to give it out.

This lady owns three buildings and pays a substantial amount of real estate tax considering where the buildings are located.

LE & policiticians: why do you persecute these people?

P S All of the seniors on this site know that I don't seek info thru PM's. I do my own recon. Not bragging, just fact.

Wrigley
02-05-10, 16:02
I get bombarded with newbies asking me for info on my posts. Basically I ignore them (sorry guys) or reply that I will only answer if they can be recommended by another senior, and that senior PMs me first.

Heh. I've been a member here for almost 5 years, been posting for about 2, and although I don't PM people much, most of them go ignored. I understand - I don't have a super high post count - but I honestly cannot afford to monger as much as some of you guys.

Anyway, went to the "new" place near Lawrence & Kedzie the other day - the one recently mistaken as being for sale. Had a great massage from mamasan, but she had to call someone else in for the finish.

Was kind of ticked that mamasan did the negotiating BEFORE going to get the other girl. By the time we agreed to a price, old Mr. Happy was not as happy as he should have been. She went into detail about how much the house needs to keep regardless of what I paid so I was just shorting the girl herself.

Think I paid .65 at the door for the hour & .5 for the finish. Got the girl's number afterwards & was told to just call her directly and she'd come by my house or I could go to hers.

So, I'd say massage 7/10, looks 6/10, ending 8/10. May or may not go back - I'm going to try skipping the middle man at this place.

Punanistuffer
02-05-10, 18:28
Well thank you to the forum for leading me to Tiffany. What a treat! Prettiest MT I have come across. Great body and natural C's as has been reported. Fun personality. Paid. 60 for hr with table shower. I like their table shower, it is actually comfortable to lay on, spent a fair amount of time on me. No teasing below the waist but I love the way she ran her fingers down my chest. Now in the massage room she tended to be too rough on my back and I had to tell her to go softer. After that it was perfect. She did great with the legs, and massaged my feet. I hate it when they skip the feet. She asks if I want front massaged too-I wonder if anybody has ever told her no. So before the flip she does a lot of soft massage-teasing but not really touching anything. On the flip, more teasing, light touch, rubbing the chest and tummy, clearly I'm getting excited-no towel of course. My only complaint is that I don't like the lighting in the room. Kind of a bright light in my eyes above the table made it difficult to enjoy her beauty. She goes right to business. No talk of tip. I did ask her to take off top and she complied at once. Her puppies are so perfect that I did not pay much attention to her technique. I just sat up to get a more personal feel while she continued to work me. I don't know if anything else is on the table. I will repeat. I left her. 50 and she did not even seem to look at home much I had left her. Will repeat.I was fucking screwed over at bella yesterday. Went in about 3pm. Older asian lady working in there with asian guy. She takes me to the shower and soaped me up and it went by fast as fuck. Then to the massage table and I swear to you after 10 secs she tells me to turn over and asks if I want a massage. I'm like ok you don't hesitate huh. I was thinking I would at least get a massage out of this half hour. She asks. 5 for the tug. She would not bug. One fucking inch. I went for it and the tug was quite nice. She wouldn't even let me grab the ass. Damn near the tits. I will not go back there. Very bad experience. Did'nt see any young pretty asian's like this guys post.

Stud Muffin314
02-05-10, 21:43
This is an interesting problem. None of us knows who is legitimate, and any of the posters here could be LE.

I am relatively new to this board and have posted only three times, once to describe one bad experience I had and two other times asking for help. If I want more adventures, I need some guidance (and isn't that the purpose of this board?).

I have had some dialog with one of the more experienced members and he gave me some good general info, which is all I really needed. I agree that we should all be careful out there, but we also need to use our brains too. Those of us new to this sport sometimes need some basic info. Help a brother out but don't get too carried away with the details. Be safe out there!

Fredspy
02-05-10, 22:09
Shea Shea (spelling approximate and phoenetic) means "Thank You" in Chinese.
Next time she says that, try responding "Bokachee" or "You're Welcome".

Perhaps she was not telling you her name, but thanking you for the generous tip?

FS

I know several of you guys have written this place off, but I was in the area and had that itch. 40 half hour incl. TS. I had Sha-Sha? Anyway, TS didn't miss a spot and the massage lasted the full 30 min. She wanted. 5 for standard HE, I countered with. 2 and left happy. Obviously not best experience but I was in the area.

Datsurman
02-05-10, 22:32
Gee, that's tough. Did you happen to catch this lady's name? Was it Tiffany? No. It wasn't. Now if you spend 2 minutes doing research on this forum, will you find that Tiffany is Asian? No. You won't. Because she's European. There have been about 5 people to post that Tiffany is a smokin hot 22 year old eastern European girl, so how on earth did you end up getting soaped up by an old Asian woman?

Anyway. I'll take the opportunity to post my report. Of all the talk about her excellent breasts. And they really are. I thought the best thing about her was her killer smile. I was debating whether to part with 50 or 60 for tip. She came in and flashed those smoky blue eyes and that pretty smile and that debate was over. Anyway. The table shower was great. The massage was excellent. And as tiger45 said. She does this light touch fingertip thing that is just amazing. It makes every nerve in your body stand on end. Then the flip. I couldn't wait for the light touch thing on the front (I wish I had tho!). I just wanted to see what all the big fuss was about. Yep. They're real and they're probably the nicest I've seen outside of a strip club. And who doesn't just melt when you hear that eastern European accent? Sigh. Golden hands used to be my ATF, but this place has a table shower! And the the girl is just as hot as Monica. Hmm are all eastern European chicks sexy? What the hell do they put in the water over there?

I was fucking screwed over at bella yesterday. Went in about 3pm. Older asian lady working in there with asian guy. She takes me to the shower and soaped me up and it went by fast as fuck. Then to the massage table and I swear to you after 10 secs she tells me to turn over and asks if I want a massage. I'm like ok you don't hesitate huh. I was thinking I would at least get a massage out of this half hour. She asks. 5 for the tug. She would not bug. One fucking inch. I went for it and the tug was quite nice. She wouldn't even let me grab the ass. Damn near the tits. I will not go back there. Very bad experience. Did'nt see any young pretty asian's like this guys post.

Coolouforever
02-05-10, 23:26
Today I went to get my car's brakes, rotors, etc fixed on Western Ave. I was told it'd be an hour wait so I walk over to Bella's to kill the time and see what the deal is. This is my 2nd time at Bella's, my last was last summer and then it was by a European cute girl but no tease or extras so I had my doubts going in. So I walk in and there's 3 girls sitting down 1 older Asian lady, 1 thick cute Hispanic girl and 1 slimmer cute white girl. The 2 young girls looked like they were doing homework or something so I had the Asian lady. I had the half hr at .40 with ts included. The TS wasn't bad she soaped my ass up nicely while adding a sensual twist, still on the TS on the flip I was rock hard she cleaned me up but never touched little lou. Walking back into the massage room the white girl was in the hall hanging out and told me I was cute as I walked by in the robe I was told to wear. In the room the Asian lady did that light touch shit, no real massage. On the flip I was hard and the negotiations began. She wanted .1.0 for a nude hj which I thought was too much, then she wanted .60 for just a hj I kept holding my ground and when she finally "got it" that I wasn't going to give what she wanted I made a fair counter-offer. I ended up getting a nude hj for .80 which I think isn't too bad, it's not like the 50/50/50 menu you know. I was allowed to touch and squeeze her perky little tits and same goes for her cute little tight ass, the kitty kat though could've used a shave as she was hairy and not just a trim hair but long public hair hairy. The HJ was so-so she was into though, I must admit while stroking and playing with the boys I blew my load. She cleaned me off with a hot towel, gave me water and had small talk with me. .120 grand total not too bad although next time I want to try out the young girls. By the way if you want to try out the Asian lady her name was Cindy.

Member #3971
02-06-10, 00:51
She rules. I got her to come to my place and get me off with the puppies once. it cost .9 all day and she gave me her digits.

by the way, someone said they saw a hispanic girl at Bella. for real? intrigued

JMFC

Member #3971
02-06-10, 00:54
I was fucking screwed over at bella yesterday. Went in about 3pm. Older asian lady working in there with asian guy. She takes me to the shower and soaped me up and it went by fast as fuck. Then to the massage table and I swear to you after 10 secs she tells me to turn over and asks if I want a massage. I'm like ok you don't hesitate huh. I was thinking I would at least get a massage out of this half hour. She asks. 5 for the tug. She would not bug. One fucking inch. I went for it and the tug was quite nice. She wouldn't even let me grab the ass. Damn near the tits. I will not go back there. Very bad experience. Did'nt see any young pretty asian's like this guys post.

He wasn't talking about an asian. I have had good experience with asians at this place but the good one left and the two that are there now suck. figuratively. the Euros there, however...

John muddafuggin Coctoston

North Guard69
02-06-10, 02:41
After I came out of the gym felt a little stress so when to Ruby's spa today been there in the pass walked in about 5 pretty girls sitting watching t. V. And eating. Paid 35 for half hour and got coco she was cute with pretty face and nice rack. Massage wasn't what I expected because she did light touch thing which I didn't really care for. I wanted a really deep massage but what ever on the flip she massage my shoulders and my thighs. Then got to the boys and little johnny she wanted 60 for hr and BJ for 80. But I lyed and told her I only had 30 for hr but she said no so I told her thanks anyways before I got up she said ''ok just this one time''. Then she went to work I started roaming around her top next thing you know it comes off. I asked if she could sit on my stomach as she massaged me she gave me a look but did it. So I finished paid her, as I payed her and she told me'' next bring more money '' ans she smiled I wonder why? LOL.

Ps. Saw a lot of pretty girls hopefully next time I can pick

Will repeat in the future.

Datsurman
02-06-10, 05:40
Well John mf coctoston. My jaw hit the floor. 1st that you had the cajones to ask. Second that it actually worked (she must have liked u). Third that it only cost that little? Damn. Very impressed (and a little jealous).

The only problem with this is that now she's going to get 10 guys a day trying to get her digits. Probably 6 of those 10 will be jerks. And if the owner reads this. Tif might get into trouble. I hope not cause she's very nice.

Suggest to remove the post if you can.

She rules.

by the way, someone said they saw a hispanic girl at Bella. for real? intrigued

JMFC

Work Much
02-06-10, 12:05
I am newbie and I am guilty of openly asking 4 assistance. NOTE: I have never pm'ed any member of the board for assistance. That being said, this board has offered me a great deal of advice and direction. I have appreciated all the assistance. I do hope the reins lessen now that the primary election is over.I consider myself a newbie too. I don’t get into the city much but have learned a lot by reading the reports from the Chicago and suburbs. On the few experiences I’ve had I posted under the appropriate area. I want to thank everyone for everything they have posted I learned a lot and wouldn’t have know what to do or say if it wasn’t for you. When I have the funds and time for another experience I will post it as I have in the past.

Bebop60
02-06-10, 12:39
They advertise on BP too. I visited them once a week ago, and that's enough for me unless there are more girls than the one I had. Unfortunately, she wasn't the one in the BP ad with the huge knockers. The one I had either was deaf or just had a speech impediment, but spoke almost no english. Her massage sucks big time-she doesn't know what soft means. I tipped her .2 for an uninspired HJ. Too bad since I can walk there from work, but I don't expect it to last long either since it's a rather conspicuous place to walk into.

http://www.triblocal.com/Park_Ridge/List_View/view.html?type=stories&action=detail&sub_id=141936

Police investigating allegations of prostitution occurring at a new Park Ridge massage parlor arrested an employee this week after she allegedly propositioned an undercover officer.

Jin Jin, 43, of Flushing, N.Y., was charged with prostitution after she allegedly attempted to perform a sex act on the officer during a massage Thursday. She is scheduled to appear in court Feb. 19.

The arrest took place at a massage parlor inside a commercial building at 712 W. Higgins Road.

Park Ridge Police Cmdr. Lou Jogmen said investigators reported there was no name on the door of the business, but Tim Schwarz, environmental health officer for the city of Park Ridge, said the establishment applied for business and massage-therapy licenses under the name Time Out Sports Spa. Schwarz said the business opened Dec. 11 and massage therapists reported to be working there were licensed under the state of Illinois.

Time Out Sports Spa's business license has been suspended, and the Environmental Health Department is moving toward revoking both the business and massage-therapy licenses, Schwarz said.

Park Ridge police began investigating the establishment after receiving information last month regarding possible acts of prostitution occurring there, police said.

Babycash
02-07-10, 11:04
The past 3 months there have been 4 busts.

Thrillseeker2
02-07-10, 14:02

I hate election years.

Jamz20
02-07-10, 15:17
Visited this very day, while in prep for Super bowl party. Live minutes away and didn't realize the location was there.

Meet with Sophia (boy is this a popular name) upper 30's. Mid 40's nice set. She seemed to be the only person working. Great massage. Mid way thru what looked to the location phone rang. She took it from within the room. A monger who was asking what seemed to be a billion questions. Call finally ended. Light chit-chat. Things going great and then my phone rings. Ugh forgot to put on vibrate. She seemed concerned about.

On flip, nothing, I was groping but nothing from her. No offer of anything. Far cry from the back and glutious play. I believe she got an LE vibe from me due to my phone and that I am a bigger guy.

Long and short: Great massage, good atmosphere, decent therapist and great location. Just remember to place phone on vibrate. Yeah I Suck.

Zeuss
02-07-10, 17:14
I hate election years.Agreed!

We hobbyists need to be extra careful in what we post while LE is on one of its crusades.

I wonder if there is some way that we could send them off to investigate the legit places.

I would definitely avoid Eden Spa for a while since it has been getting a lot of attention because of Scott Cohen's fame.

Gus Hogan
02-07-10, 18:45
Was out this afternoon running errands: got a car wash and picked up some refreshments before the "big game." (NFL is getting so testy about how and where folks say "Super Bowl" these days.) Anyway ... drove past Xindy. Steel shutters were rolled up and the neon "OPEN" sign was shining brightly. Was still "OPEN" when I drove the opposite direction on my way home two hours later. Looks promising. Haven't been there in a while, but might have to take a short ride down the orange line to check it out this week. Was always very reliable in the recent past. Should mention, the steel shutters are rolled down at the storefront next to Xindy. That can be deceiving if you drive by too quickly.

Echamp
02-07-10, 19:13
I saw Mari from BP last week. I found her extremely attractive and she gave a great massage. She was very chatty(I like that) and seemed very intelligent. As other posters have mentioned, there was teasing but nothing further. I plan on seeing her again to see if anything additional is available. Has anyone had any recent experiences with her?

Fayleep
02-08-10, 01:25
After I came out of the gym felt a little stress so when to Ruby's spa today been there in the pass walked in about 5 pretty girls sitting watching t. V. And eating. Paid 35 for half hour and got coco she was cute with pretty face and nice rack. Massage wasn't what I expected because she did light touch thing which I didn't really care for. I wanted a really deep massage but what ever on the flip she massage my shoulders and my thighs. Then got to the boys and little johnny she wanted 60 for hr and BJ for 80. But I lyed and told her I only had 30 for hr but she said no so I told her thanks anyways before I got up she said ''ok just this one time''. Then she went to work I started roaming around her top next thing you know it comes off. I asked if she could sit on my stomach as she massaged me she gave me a look but did it. So I finished paid her, as I payed her and she told me'' next bring more money '' ans she smiled I wonder why? LOL.

Ps. Saw a lot of pretty girls hopefully next time I can pick

Will repeat in the future.Are you sure the girls were cute? Cause the last time I went I received an "OK" treatment and I only saw one above average looking one on my way out. Did they get new talent or something? Haven't been there for about 2-3 months.

Paranoid 87
02-08-10, 10:00
Gentlemen,

I have read the forum for a long time but I have never posted as my name very well describes my M. O., but I can give you an update on our favorite spot I've frequented for years. Our friend I.

As many of you know was not on site during the incident, and I have been a frequent customer enough to have her cell (she liked me).

She's told me she's spooked out and will likely not come back to the business, she said if she was caught she wouldve left the country and went back to Europe.

What's interesting is I told her if her or one of her co-workers who I also really liked (who was newer to the place and rarely worked, nice bolt-ons starts with an L) decided to get rolling again to let me know.

L texted me last week telling me she like to maybe "work something out".

I don't expect any of the veterans here to help me, but I can tell you I'm not LEO. I just want to make sure if we work something out I was curious what types of questions to ask her if we meet to protect me in case she was actually busted and forced to work with the cops, I want to make sure to protect myself. I know their are entrapment rules I just don't know them well.

Good luck out there and if you don't want to help I understand.

Punanistuffer
02-08-10, 16:18
Gee, that's tough. Did you happen to catch this lady's name? Was it Tiffany? No. It wasn't. Now if you spend 2 minutes doing research on this forum, will you find that Tiffany is Asian? No. You won't. Because she's European. There have been about 5 people to post that Tiffany is a smokin hot 22 year old eastern European girl, so how on earth did you end up getting soaped up by an old Asian woman?

Anyway. I'll take the opportunity to post my report. Of all the talk about her excellent breasts. And they really are. I thought the best thing about her was her killer smile. I was debating whether to part with 50 or 60 for tip. She came in and flashed those smoky blue eyes and that pretty smile and that debate was over. Anyway. The table shower was great. The massage was excellent. And as tiger45 said. She does this light touch fingertip thing that is just amazing. It makes every nerve in your body stand on end. Then the flip. I couldn't wait for the light touch thing on the front (I wish I had tho!). I just wanted to see what all the big fuss was about. Yep. They're real and they're probably the nicest I've seen outside of a strip club. And who doesn't just melt when you hear that eastern European accent? Sigh. Golden hands used to be my ATF, but this place has a table shower! And the the girl is just as hot as Monica. Hmm are all eastern European chicks sexy? What the hell do they put in the water over there?Yeah next time I will do more research. I'm use to being in texas and those asians out there come back in the room with just a bath robe on themselves. I feel pretty fucked up when she comes back in the room with the same shit she had on in the front.

Jonah1200
02-08-10, 19:36
While I've been visiting as a guest for a while now, this is my first post. As with the poster before me, I too have been a bit paranoid in starting the hobby. While I can't say that I can provide anything yet that's worthy of others on the forum, I have been repeatedly looking at this (http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ads/1588828119.html) CL ad. The address puts it near where I used to live, and was hoping someone might have prior experience with it.

I'm hoping not to be a one time poster - I just need to get my confidence up a bit.

Jonah1200
02-08-10, 19:39
While I've been visiting as a guest for a while now, this is my first post. As with the poster before me, I too have been a bit paranoid in starting the hobby. While I can't say that I can provide anything yet that's worthy of others on the forum, I have been repeatedly looking at this (http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ads/1588828119.html) CL ad. The address puts it near where I used to live, and was hoping someone might have prior experience with it.

I'm hoping not to be a one time poster. I just need to get my confidence up a bit.

Member #5942
02-08-10, 20:37
You should not have to ask her any questions when you meet. If she "really liked" you as you wrote and you were a frequent customer, she already knows what you are interested in. Do not send text messages.

What is strange is that she told you or text you that she is spooked and may not stay in the business. Then she changed her mind and just sent you a text to "work something out".

Good Luck.

Gus Hogan
02-08-10, 21:34
Gentlemen,

I have read the forum for a long time but I have never posted as my name very well describes my M. O., but I can give you an update on our favorite spot I've frequented for years. Our friend I.

L texted me last week telling me she like to maybe "work something out".

I don't expect any of the veterans here to help me, but I can tell you I'm not LEO. I just want to make sure if we work something out I was curious what types of questions to ask her if we meet to protect me in case she was actually busted and forced to work with the cops, I want to make sure to protect myself. I know their are entrapment rules I just don't know them well.

My advice is this: if you want to know "entrapment rules" talk to a lawyer. No one here is offering legal advice, and any purported legal advice you may get here is worth exactly what you paid for it (or maybe even a little less). And your uncle LEO is usually pretty good about not entrapping you (but he may sting you once in a while)--and he has good lawyers too. That said, if common sense tells you that you are breaking the law, then don't do whatever it is you are doing. People here enjoy their hobby and do not want a bunch of law breakers in their midst.

Msanchez
02-09-10, 03:48

I'm hoping not to be a one time poster. I just need to get my confidence up a bit.Johan,

This place is pretty much legit. Been there before and have had mixed experiences. The first time - massage was absolutely incredible but the only extra was for Self-HE and the second time - decent massage, no extras.

Good luck

Nighthawk55
02-09-10, 09:56
And your uncle LEO is usually pretty good about not entrapping you.In what alternative universe?

Mr Mister
02-09-10, 12:08
This place advertises on BP. It's pretty new and the facilities themselves are nice. Things started badly and never improved. 65 for a massage. But they have no change. I hate that. Eventually another therapist comes out and helps out with change. Next, they don't have a room ready. What? They have three or more rooms and these pigs cant get one clean? Finally Ola, a curvy polish chick takes me into a room. Of course it's not either of the rooms advertised.

Anyway, good legit massage. Unfortunately I was still up to my eyeballs with my little swimmers and had to stop off at Harvest for an inexpensive sure thing.

I hope you have better luck!

773 683 6539

Located at 4817 W. Montrose ave. Please give us a call on your way there. Specializing in Swedish, Tai, Aromatherapy, Sports and Feather Touch Massage

30mins......$45
60mins......$65
90mins......$95

Dangerously
02-09-10, 12:13

I'm hoping not to be a one time poster. I just need to get my confidence up a bit.

That would be Bodyworks & Spa http://www.chicagomassagelincolnpark.com/

This place has been reviewed here several times. It is a legit place with no extras to be had. They are next to Francis Parker School, and they are unlikely to take any risks.

JohnnyBeBad
02-09-10, 12:14
My advice is this: if you want to know "entrapment rules" talk to a lawyer. No one here is offering legal advice, and any purported legal advice you may get here is worth exactly what you paid for it (or maybe even a little less). And your uncle LEO is usually pretty good about not entrapping you (but he may sting you once in a while)--and he has good lawyers too. That said, if common sense tells you that you are breaking the law, then don't do whatever it is you are doing. People here enjoy their hobby and do not want a bunch of law breakers in their midst.
Some more advice. Just because you say one thing, doesn't mean that is what will be in the cops report-understand??

Zeuss
02-09-10, 18:14
My advice is this: if you want to know "entrapment rules" talk to a lawyer. No one here is offering legal advice, and any purported legal advice you may get here is worth exactly what you paid for it (or maybe even a little less). And your uncle LEO is usually pretty good about not entrapping you (but he may sting you once in a while)-and he has good lawyers too. That said, if common sense tells you that you are breaking the law, then don't do whatever it is you are doing. People here enjoy their hobby and do not want a bunch of law breakers in their midst.As far as hobbyists goes LE is probably more interested in the actual arrest rather than the outcome of a court case. The stigma of an arrest goes a long way towards scaring hobbyists off. Mostly LE does stings / crackdowns for show.

Some more advice. Just because you say one thing, doesn't mean that is what will be in the cops report-understand?Very True. It's your word against theirs. Guess who wins that one.

Member #3971
02-10-10, 09:05
Well John mf coctoston. My jaw hit the floor. 1st that you had the cajones to ask. Second that it actually worked (she must have liked u). Third that it only cost that little? Damn. Very impressed (and a little jealous).

The only problem with this is that now she's going to get 10 guys a day trying to get her digits. Probably 6 of those 10 will be jerks. And if the owner reads this. Tif might get into trouble. I hope not cause she's very nice.

Suggest to remove the post if you can.

Bella openly advertises outcall. YMMV, however.
JMFC

Raoul Duke
02-10-10, 13:53
This place advertises on BP. It's pretty new and the facilities themselves are nice. Things started badly and never improved. 65 for a massage. But they have no change. I hate that. Eventually another therapist comes out and helps out with change. Next, they don't have a room ready. What? They have three or more rooms and these pigs cant get one clean? Finally Ola, a curvy polish chick takes me into a room. Of course it's not either of the rooms advertised.

Anyway, good legit massage. Unfortunately I was still up to my eyeballs with my little swimmers and had to stop off at Harvest for an inexpensive sure thing.

I hope you have better luck!

773 683 6539

Located at 4817 W. Montrose ave. Please give us a call on your way there. Specializing in Swedish, Tai, Aromatherapy, Sports and Feather Touch Massage

30mins......$45
60mins......$65
90mins......$95

I had a good, legit session as well. My experience differed in that I found the place clean and I didn't have a problem getting change.

F Blaster
02-10-10, 16:21
I notice that Therapy Spa has begun advertising pretty heavily on CL. It's actually been open a few months. It's in a medical building. Even though there's neon in the window, it's almost impossible to notice it unless you're specifically looking for it.

Typical Korean AMP. Nothing out of the ordinary. Table shower wasn't in full operation when I went, but I insisted on it. Julie was the only one working; 40s, decent body, OK face. She looked and acted like an AMP veteran. Massage was pretty good. She worked extremely hard and actually managed to crack a couple of vertebrae when she walked on my back. Finish was standard. Didn't have to negotiate, which was nice. Made a face while my hands were roaming in certain spots. All you have to do is say no, honey.

Pluses: discreet location, lockable doors and walls that go to the ceiling, plenty of towels in the room, overhead bars for back walking, plenty of free parking.

Minuses: door fee was way too high (.7), especially given that Claudia's is a half a block away and they charge .6 (and sometimes .5) for the hour, plus there is apparently a new place a block away that charges only .3 for an hour! TS was average. I wish they'd give packs for belongings like they used to! nothing special as far as service goes, it's the same as you'd get at any number of places in the area.

I've since found my ATF masseuse, a solid second as a backup, and a terrific legit masseuse, so there's no reason for me to return. I may have to try the new place, though. .3 for an hour sounds too good to be true.

Donny Devito
02-10-10, 23:10
I went to Senina which is on the main thoroughfare in Chinatown. Right when you get off the red line, you can cut over to the main street which is right under that gigantic nice looking Chinese arch. Senina, is at the very end on the right hand side.

It had been a while since I was there.

I saw Vivian this time who I would rate as follows:

Looks: 8

Butt: 7

Boobs: 8

Carpet: 8

Massage Quality: 10

Attitude: 10

Personality: 10

She had a lil bit of a messed up grill but was great for an AMP girl. I might repeat but I'm trying to get out of the game as it can be a waste of money. Good times. Would repeat.

Rockvspaper
02-11-10, 03:15
Anyone know if those pics are up to date for Dee? Surprisingly I haven't been able to find any reports on this provider.

(cross posted from General, wrong thread!)

Mj138
02-11-10, 14:25
This place used to be a tanning salon and it failed. It's near Augusta and Milwaukee(on Milwaukee) in Chicago. Easy to get to, get off the Kennedy on Augusta, take a right on Milwaukee and you're there. Secluded at night, a pretty dead area. (A bar down the block, Corosh, has good food and drinks.) I called to start and the girl on the phone spoke poor English. She handed off to another who was not much better. They advertise $60 with TS. I will Tofft soon because I like the secluded location and it might be fun.

out

Khai Yai
02-11-10, 16:08

There have been many more than that Babycash.

IAm1000
02-11-10, 22:03
Well, I had a little luck y'day at the casino (over $1000) so I decided to splurge and check out a few spas. Long time user, and it's been a long time since I posted.

Went to TLC Spa in Bridgeport, right off of 31st and Wallace (600 W.). Walked in, a little too friendly male attendant asked me what I needed and set me up quick, their standard $45. 00 for an hour. Got sent into a room and in walked my Asian Jan (pronaounced like Jane, weird).

We get to work and she really gives me the total massage bit, asks me if I want "full service" as soon as she starts. Duh! An hour of blissful massage, deep tissue, very well done, but no finish. There was a sign on the wall that said "Sexual advantages and overtones WILL NOT be tolerated. "

The hour was done, she politely said no to my attempt to get something else, and out the door I went. The massage was great, though.

Off to Chinatown and to one of the better AMP's, Senina Message, down the 2400 block of S. Wentworth. I got "the special", as the Asian manager really really wanted me to get it. $75. 00 for the hour, includes table shower (normally $20. 00 by itself). Why not? I've heard enough on this site about it.

I go up the stairs to the second floor (after taking off my shoes) and lo and behold, a clean environment, clean rooms, carpeting. Downstairs looked like they were doing construction!

My Asian gal was named Laura (?) and she took me to the room, stood next to me as I got undressed, and she then took me by the hand to the shower room. Laid on the table, and she washed me right up, cleaned me up pretty good, if you know what I mean. Soapy Asian hands washing my ass? Heaven.

Next, back to the room, and then the hour began (I kept my watch on, and we really did spend an hour in there). She did my back and laughed about my back hair (I'm a bit hairy), but she said and not in a too bad of a way it turned her on a bit. Hey, she may have been lying, but it was working on me! She took her time, really did a great job on my back, and then she grabbed the pillow underneath (wrapped in cloth) and told me to turn over on my back.

She really did a great job on me, massaging every part, cooing and commenting on how strong I was, etc. Of course I wasn't swallowing it all, but hey this was fun, and I fucking deserved it.

Finally, after she finished off the last part of my front, she kind of played with the old boy a sec and asked if she wanted to massage that. Ding-ding, we've got a winner! I asked how much and then she said how much do you want to pay me, and we kind of played around like that a few times until she threw out 1. 0, and I said. 5, and she got all kind pouty and played it off like it wasn't enough, then she finally said. 6, and we struck a deal.. 6 for a HJ? Hell, it was the casino's money, I was enjoying this shit. Why the hell not?

She got a huge handful of baby oil and went to work, first with one hand, then used two. When the old boy gets going, a girl needs two hands. And she took her time at first, did it right, and when I 'blew my mind', she caught the 'stuff' with her hand cupped over the top of it as she told me to shush. I'll admit it, I screamed out a sec, but she got the job done right!

Afterwards, she laid next to me on the bed (wide enough for two) and she continued to message my body, legs, etc. I hadn't realized she still had 10 minutes left! She asked me if I wanted to have another shower, but I said no thanks and she toweled me off after the hour was done.

I left feeling fucking good and for once really really satisified about an AMP experience. I am definately going back soon, and I think with a little more negotiation (and flashing a bit more cash), I can get those Asian panties off. One never knows! She was a bit of a hottie, I'd do it.

Anyway, decided to finally chime in here online, hope this helps anyone who was on the fence about Senina or never went before, it was worth the price, and it was no bullshit, they are a full service location.

Enjoy!

Krackerjack
02-11-10, 23:01
Do they have someone called Victoria... she matches the description of tif, but at the end no cigar. got burnt basically. so confused.

Barney
02-11-10, 23:11
I see B & B open sign was lit up tonight. Have been there several years ago but have no plans on returning. Barney

Gus Hogan
02-11-10, 23:42
I see B & B open sign was lit up tonight. Have been there several years ago but have no plans on returning. Barney

I drive through the area quite frequently. B&B has been open for weeks--indeed, B&B has been open every day since some folks here have suggested otherwise. I have never been to B&B. I just know what glowing neon signs tell me. I am simple that way.

To Much Time
02-12-10, 00:03
Victoria (she used to go by Sabrina) takes time to crack, but patience has been rewarded YMMV. Same can be said for the other euro provided from the establishment mentioned over the last few weeks. I may be speaking out of turn but it is a shame that so much attention has been brought to this place as of late on the board. It seems with attention comes trouble, tis the season it seems. Be safe.

Do they have someone called Victoria... she matches the description of tif, but at the end no cigar. got burnt basically. so confused.

Ceol1234
02-12-10, 01:19
Do they have someone called Victoria... she matches the description of tif, but at the end no cigar. got burnt basically. so confused.Victoria has been at Bella longer than Tiff~she used to be called Sabrina. She has blonde hair, is often really dressed up and always has on a lot of makeup.

Tiffany is newer and nicer (I think) and dresses a bit more casual.

Fayleep
02-12-10, 02:36
Went to TLC Spa in Bridgeport, right off of 31st and Wallace (600 W.). Walked in, a little too friendly male attendant asked me what I needed and set me up quick, their standard $45. 00 for an hour. Got sent into a room and in walked my Asian Jan (pronaounced like Jane, weird).

We get to work and she really gives me the total massage bit, asks me if I want "full service" as soon as she starts. Duh! An hour of blissful massage, deep tissue, very well done, but no finish. There was a sign on the wall that said "Sexual advantages and overtones WILL NOT be tolerated. "

Wait a minute... She asked if you want "Full Service" and you didn't get anything at the end? I thought it was weird that she would even ask you that cause from what i read on this forum, they are pretty much legit unless someone can tell me otherwise...

IAm1000
02-12-10, 09:17
Wait a minute... She asked if you want "Full Service" and you didn't get anything at the end? I thought it was weird that she would even ask you that cause from what i read on this forum, they are pretty much legit unless someone can tell me otherwise...I think she was under the gun or something, plus I really needed a message.

My mistake was that I left my boxers on and really didn't push for anything, but she had magic fingers.

If you REALLY need a message (my back was hurting y'day) go to Bridgeport.

For a happy ending, go to Senina's.

Enjoy!

Nudus81
02-12-10, 10:59
Well, I had a little luck y'day at the casino (over $1000) so I decided to splurge and check out a few spas. Long time user, and it's been a long time since I posted.

The hour was done, she politely said no to my attempt to get something else, and out the door I went. The massage was great, though.

Off to Chinatown and to one of the better AMP's, Senina Message, down the 2400 block of S. Wentworth. I got "the special", as the Asian manager really really wanted me to get it. $75. 00 for the hour, includes table shower (normally $20. 00 by itself). Why not? I've heard enough on this site about it.

I go up the stairs to the second floor (after taking off my shoes) and lo and behold, a clean environment, clean rooms, carpeting. Downstairs looked like they were doing construction!

My Asian gal was named Laura (?) and she took me to the room, stood next to me as I got undressed, and she then took me by the hand to the shower room. Laid on the table, and she washed me right up, cleaned me up pretty good, if you know what I mean. Soapy Asian hands washing my ass? Heaven.

Next, back to the room, and then the hour began (I kept my watch on, and we really did spend an hour in there). She did my back and laughed about my back hair (I'm a bit hairy), but she said and not in a too bad of a way it turned her on a bit. Hey, she may have been lying, but it was working on me! She took her time, really did a great job on my back, and then she grabbed the pillow underneath (wrapped in cloth) and told me to turn over on my back.

She really did a great job on me, massaging every part, cooing and commenting on how strong I was, etc. Of course I wasn't swallowing it all, but hey this was fun, and I fucking deserved it.

Finally, after she finished off the last part of my front, she kind of played with the old boy a sec and asked if she wanted to massage that. Ding-ding, we've got a winner! I asked how much and then she said how much do you want to pay me, and we kind of played around like that a few times until she threw out 1. 0, and I said. 5, and she got all kind pouty and played it off like it wasn't enough, then she finally said. 6, and we struck a deal.. 6 for a HJ? Hell, it was the casino's money, I was enjoying this shit. Why the hell not?

She got a huge handful of baby oil and went to work, first with one hand, then used two. When the old boy gets going, a girl needs two hands. And she took her time at first, did it right, and when I 'blew my mind', she caught the 'stuff' with her hand cupped over the top of it as she told me to shush. I'll admit it, I screamed out a sec, but she got the job done right!

Afterwards, she laid next to me on the bed (wide enough for two) and she continued to message my body, legs, etc. I hadn't realized she still had 10 minutes left! She asked me if I wanted to have another shower, but I said no thanks and she toweled me off after the hour was done.

I left feeling fucking good and for once really really satisified about an AMP experience. I am definately going back soon, and I think with a little more negotiation (and flashing a bit more cash), I can get those Asian panties off. One never knows! She was a bit of a hottie, I'd do it.

Anyway, decided to finally chime in here online, hope this helps anyone who was on the fence about Senina or never went before, it was worth the price, and it was no bullshit, they are a full service location.

Enjoy!Well it was the Casino's money but for $ you should have got FS. Unless something has changed on Wentworth, all the girls are FS.

Bebop60
02-12-10, 21:24
http://www.triblocal.com/Park_Ridge/List_View/view.html?type=stories&action=detail&sub_id=141936

Police investigating allegations of prostitution occurring at a new Park Ridge massage parlor arrested an employee this week after she allegedly propositioned an undercover officer.

Jin Jin, 43, of Flushing, N.Y., was charged with prostitution after she allegedly attempted to perform a sex act on the officer during a massage Thursday. She is scheduled to appear in court Feb. 19.

The arrest took place at a massage parlor inside a commercial building at 712 W. Higgins Road.

Park Ridge Police Cmdr. Lou Jogmen said investigators reported there was no name on the door of the business, but Tim Schwarz, environmental health officer for the city of Park Ridge, said the establishment applied for business and massage-therapy licenses under the name Time Out Sports Spa. Schwarz said the business opened Dec. 11 and massage therapists reported to be working there were licensed under the state of Illinois.

Time Out Sports Spa's business license has been suspended, and the Environmental Health Department is moving toward revoking both the business and massage-therapy licenses, Schwarz said.

Park Ridge police began investigating the establishment after receiving information last month regarding possible acts of prostitution occurring there, police said.

Their signs are lit - OPEN- this afternoon. Bet they are careful....

Member #3971
02-13-10, 00:32
Victoria has been at Bella longer than Tiff~she used to be called Sabrina. She has blonde hair, is often really dressed up and always has on a lot of makeup.

Tiffany is newer and nicer (I think) and dresses a bit more casual.

Saw sabrina a few times and saw victoria once. Two very different girls and sabrina would always finish you off topless if you wanted.

JC

Ceol1234
02-13-10, 03:23
Saw sabrina a few times and saw victoria once. Two very different girls and sabrina would always finish you off topless if you wanted.

JCSorry, unless of course there's 2 Sabrinas or two Victorias, but at Bella on Western near Armitage they are in fact the same person. I have known her for a couple of years now, first meeting "Sabrina" when she worked at one of those 847 european phone service companies and then following her when she began at Bella.

Last fall she started using the name Victoria, when the Chinese owner showed her all those posts about Bella that mentioned her by name. It was freaking her out.

You can ask her yourself if you don't believe me/us.

Krackerjack
02-13-10, 03:26
thats true, too much attn lately.

Victoria (she used to go by Sabrina) takes time to crack, but patience has been rewarded YMMV. Same can be said for the other euro provided from the establishment mentioned over the last few weeks. I may be speaking out of turn but it is a shame that so much attention has been brought to this place as of late on the board. It seems with attention comes trouble, tis the season it seems. Be safe.

Krackerjack
02-13-10, 03:28
came thru fine yesterday. accomodating. For those in the know, this is on 26th St.

High Riser
02-13-10, 08:09
came thru fine yesterday. accomodating. For those in the know, this is on 26th St.The place is a bit of a dump but CiCi turns the place into a palace. She makes you feel like a King without paying a King's ransom.

Enjoy,

HR

Northside Tod
02-13-10, 15:29
First of all I would like to wish all the mongers of AMP a Happy New Year today.

Well after dropping my SO at the airport I thought I would indulge myself and I called The Harvest and found that Cindy was off. Papson said that he had a new girl Annie. Nice addition since she was pleasant and not bad on the eyes for an AMP and probably in her 30. A very nice massage just a bit short of Cindys normal performance. On the flip very accommodating. She said she worked in Chinatown but I could not understand the place she worked.

On another thought I was wondering if anyone had any success with the Hawaiian on North Ave. Please PM if you have.

Hauss4069
02-13-10, 15:30
I think she was under the gun or something, plus I really needed a message.

My mistake was that I left my boxers on and really didn't push for anything, but she had magic fingers.

If you REALLY need a message (my back was hurting y'day) go to Bridgeport.

For a happy ending, go to Senina's.

Enjoy!

You more than likely got Jen, and when she says it, it sounds like Jan, Her room in on the left side, first room. And she as you for Full Service, she is talking about head to toe. LOL She does that all the time. She is messing with you. Unless she has changed, she is legit ALL THE TIME!. I think Tim would fire her if something other than legit happened.

JMO

Pickles13
02-13-10, 16:06
This place used to be a tanning salon and it failed. It's near Augusta and Milwaukee(on Milwaukee) in Chicago. Easy to get to, get off the Kennedy on Augusta, take a right on Milwaukee and you're there. Secluded at night, a pretty dead area. (A bar down the block, Corosh, has good food and drinks.) I called to start and the girl on the phone spoke poor English. She handed off to another who was not much better. They advertise $60 with TS. I will Tofft soon because I like the secluded location and it might be fun.

outI've been trying to get in the pants of the owner since about 2004 when it first opened. She's always been legit. She's a cute brunette who often wears a ballcap, but she's always refused to do a massage with me. She had a masseuse in there once a week for awhile, but it seemed 100% legit. Let me know how it turns out, but I bet you don't get far.

It is a nice space though.

Pickles13
02-13-10, 16:18
Went to TLC Spa in Bridgeport, right off of 31st and Wallace (600 W.). Walked in, a little too friendly male attendant asked me what I needed and set me up quick, their standard $45. 00 for an hour. Got sent into a room and in walked my Asian Jan (pronaounced like Jane, weird).The last time I went to TLC, a few years ago, the girl dropped one of those rocks on my cranium. That was a premature end of the massage. I left immediately, she was apologzing and crying, and the fruity owner at the door gave me a card for a free massage by him whenever I wanted to come back. Just a bizarre experience.

Nighthawk55
02-13-10, 16:28
My mistake was that I left my boxers on and really didn't push for anything, but she had magic fingers.We can use this as a teaching moment.

When the provider leaves the room, I ALWAYS take off all my clothes, wrap myself in a towel and sit on the table. When she returns is when I get on the table. This method give me a chance to get naked in front of the provider in a way that provides plausable deniability if she is not THAT kind of provider.

What this does is tell the provider you are cool. LEO generally won't get naked.

Generally if it is a real massage therapist, they will leave the room again to let you get under cover. If it is the right kind of place, the provider will stay in the room like it ain't no thang.

Bottom line: The sooner you are naked with the provider, the better for you. But do it in a way where you can say it is an accident.

Of course, this is the beauty of the table shower.

Kellster
02-13-10, 22:08
Their signs are lit - OPEN- this afternoon. Bet they are careful....

Park Ridge is a very nice area- too nice for that place. I doubt that place will stay open for long.

High Riser
02-14-10, 09:49
Happy New Year!

More appropriatly, 新年快乐!

Enjoy,

HR

Antonio
02-14-10, 13:51
Major turnover in the personel: May & Angel (both were always good for HJ) have gone back to China; Sandy, my favorite, (and also obliging, but only after she knows you) is in the process of being relocated to their latest parlor on Archer (yet to open). (I wonder if they'll go for a public stock offering soon--Rose, Senina, and now Archer joint.) Anyhow, I've struck out with Sophia & Helen, neither of whom was especially good as legit masseuses anyhow--on the other hand, got a great massage from Amy (petite, young, very cute, & pretty good English), but when asked about extras she replied: "maybe next time." Tomorrow (2/15) is "next time", so we'll see what happens.

Kimbll83
02-14-10, 15:00
Anyone tried this new place in Wheaton?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/1600379758.html

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/spa-grand-opening-body-treatment-massage-waxing-10-off-25/4258255

Nighthawk55
02-14-10, 15:06
Can anyone tell me if the current staff at One Magnificent Spa is Korean or Chinese. Will be working in the area all week nest week and wanted a little heads up.

After years of working near CT, I am going crazy working west. Thankfully THIS week will be a little further east than normal.

Jesus Collins
02-14-10, 16:29
We can use this as a teaching moment.

When the provider leaves the room, I ALWAYS take off all my clothes, wrap myself in a towel and sit on the table. When she returns is when I get on the table. This method give me a chance to get naked in front of the provider in a way that provides plausable deniability if she is not THAT kind of provider.

What this does is tell the provider you are cool. LEO generally won't get naked.

Generally if it is a real massage therapist, they will leave the room again to let you get under cover. If it is the right kind of place, the provider will stay in the room like it ain't no thang.

Bottom line: The sooner you are naked with the provider, the better for you. But do it in a way where you can say it is an accident.

Of course, this is the beauty of the table shower.You can take that one step further. When the therapist leaves the room, don't take anything. When she comes back in act like you just got an important VM or text, and then just proceed to take your clothes off in front of her. If she stays, its a good sign that you're going to have a good session, if she leaves, not so much.

With that said, I have had legit therapists stay for the undressing and I have had HJ princesses leave to give me time.

YMMV.

Be safe

High Riser
02-14-10, 16:52
Major turnover in the personel: May & Angel (both were always good for HJ) have gone back to China; Sandy, my favorite, (and also obliging, but only after she knows you) is in the process of being relocated to their latest parlor on Archer (yet to open). (I wonder if they'll go for a public stock offering soon--Rose, Senina, and now Archer joint.) Anyhow, I've struck out with Sophia & Helen, neither of whom was especially good as legit masseuses anyhow--on the other hand, got a great massage from Amy (petite, young, very cute, & pretty good English), but when asked about extras she replied: "maybe next time." Tomorrow (2/15) is "next time", so we'll see what happens.Antonio,

Mei (May) went back back for the New Year, she'll be back in 6 weeks. I don't know about Angel. Good Luck tomorrow.

Enjoy,

HR

Babeefacexxx
02-14-10, 17:57
Major turnover in the personel: May & Angel (both were always good for HJ) have gone back to China; Sandy, my favorite, (and also obliging, but only after she knows you) is in the process of being relocated to their latest parlor on Archer (yet to open). (I wonder if they'll go for a public stock offering soon--Rose, Senina, and now Archer joint.) Anyhow, I've struck out with Sophia & Helen, neither of whom was especially good as legit masseuses anyhow--on the other hand, got a great massage from Amy (petite, young, very cute, & pretty good English), but when asked about extras she replied: "maybe next time." Tomorrow (2/15) is "next time", so we'll see what happens.I liked May. She had a pretty big rack for an asian if we are talking about the same girl, correct.

That sucks. Have'nt been able to get up there in a while and now shes gone.

Rocket Dork
02-14-10, 18:29
Does anyone know what happened to Olga from Luisiana.

She was one of my all time favorites. Is she still working?

Rocket Dork

Rico Forty
02-14-10, 18:31
Yep annie from b and b.

First of all I would like to wish all the mongers of AMP a Happy New Year today.

Well after dropping my SO at the airport I thought I would indulge myself and I called The Harvest and found that Cindy was off. Papson said that he had a new girl Annie. Nice addition since she was pleasant and not bad on the eyes for an AMP and probably in her 30. A very nice massage just a bit short of Cindys normal performance. On the flip very accommodating. She said she worked in Chinatown but I could not understand the place she worked.

On another thought I was wondering if anyone had any success with the Hawaiian on North Ave. Please PM if you have.

Nicky Forza
02-15-10, 02:07

Rocket Dork
She was one of those arrested by LE....probably wisely laying low at this time. Court date Feb 19th. Public is invited.

Jadedone
02-15-10, 07:05

Rocket DorkShe could probably make good money if she went solo.

Jesus Collins
02-15-10, 09:27
Can anyone tell me if the current staff at One Magnificent Spa is Korean or Chinese. Will be working in the area all week nest week and wanted a little heads up.

After years of working near CT, I am going crazy working west. Thankfully THIS week will be a little further east than normal.I thought this was a LAMP..

Nighthawk55
02-15-10, 10:52
You can take that one step further. When the therapist leaves the room, don't take anything. When she comes back in act like you just got an important VM or text, and then just proceed to take your clothes off in front of her. I think there is a HUGE risk there. You do not want to make it seem like you are communicating with someone on the "outside".

Mj138
02-15-10, 12:22
Latina. They usually have a CL ad for $50. I have never been there because I don't like the busy street location. let me know if it's worth the time.

After years of working near CT, I am going crazy working west. Thankfully THIS week will be a little further east than normal.

Rico Forty
02-15-10, 12:25
Where is the venue?

She was one of those arrested by LE....probably wisely laying low at this time. Court date Feb 19th. Public is invited.

Talk Turkey
02-15-10, 14:34
The last time I went to TLC, a few years ago, the girl dropped one of those rocks on my cranium. That was a premature end of the massage. I left immediately, she was apologzing and crying, and the fruity owner at the door gave me a card for a free massage by him whenever I wanted to come back. Just a bizarre experience.

TLC is a good place for a legit massage though. Sorry about your
experience.

I once saw the owner at Senina, just hanging out. Nice guy in my opinion.

He has a way of finding out of any of his MT's are giving extras.
Maybe his girls snitch on one another or maybe there's something in a mongers grin after he's had extras.

In any case, the "extras MT's" don't last very long there.

T-Man

Nighthawk55
02-15-10, 14:47
Latina.I am glad I asked!

Thanks to all who responded.

Jesus Collins
02-15-10, 14:52
I think there is a HUGE risk there. You do not want to make it seem like you are communicating with someone on the "outside".Whats the worst that can happen?

F Blaster
02-15-10, 16:19
I go there maybe once a year. I've only ever had Ivy, and she gives a terrific massage. I've never had any extras, though. In fact, the last time I was there, the owner was being an ass because he thought I was trying to talk her into giving extras. I freely admit that I was! I was shut down.

That may be changing, however. I occasionally look at their ads on CL, and I've noticed that they've changed their wording to include "beautiful", "handsome" and "attractive", which I never noticed before. Perhaps the economy is precipitating a change in attitude. All I know is, if Ivy started giving HE, I'd be there. A LOT.

PittPanther
02-15-10, 16:53
With that said, I have had legit therapists stay for the undressing and I have had HJ princesses leave to give me time.

Well, well, well, tell me more... You had a legit therapist watch you undress? Exposed, hard d*ck, and she didn't leave or turn away?

Nice...

Vegas1357
02-15-10, 18:19
Went by Alice GT the other day. I've been an on-and-off visitor for a while now so the mamasan (who has given me massages before) recognizes me, but what bothered me this time was she gave me this new girl ("Penny"). She gave a very good massage, was really cute, and spoke perfect English - but refused extras, explaining that it was her first day and that she only has worked at legit massage places. By the time the massage was over, the mamasan was giving someone else a massage, so I couldn't complain or anything - I dunno if that was someone who had a reserved time so she couldn't give me a massage herself, but either way I thought it was a bit of a bum move to put me in with a girl who doesn't do extras.

I've never liked Alice GT much anyway because of the walls that don't reach the ceiling, combine that with the lousy parking and my last experience, and this might wind up being the last visit for me. Other dedicated Alice GT'ers looking for extras should avoid "Penny" in any case.

Tiger45
02-15-10, 20:23
Anyone tried this new place in Wheaton?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/1600379758.html

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/spa-grand-opening-body-treatment-massage-waxing-10-off-25/4258255There have been some reports on this place on other boards. As far as I know, nothing but mostly legit. Table shower was not working the night I was there. She got close on flip but no real teasing, ignored my hardon for the most part and I had to do self service while she continued to massage my legs. At one point, she handed me a jar for lube, and because the blood had rushed to my brain, I did not stop to think whether she had done that for any other mongers.

Talk Turkey
02-15-10, 22:20
I go there maybe once a year. I've only ever had Ivy, and she gives a terrific massage. I've never had any extras, though. In fact, the last time I was there, the owner was being an ass because he thought I was trying to talk her into giving extras. I freely admit that I was! I was shut down.

That may be changing, however. I occasionally look at their ads on CL, and I've noticed that they've changed their wording to include "beautiful", "handsome" and "attractive", which I never noticed before. Perhaps the economy is precipitating a change in attitude. All I know is, if Ivy started giving HE, I'd be there. A LOT.

I don't know F-Blaster. A lot of AMP's in particular use those words & similar
in their ads. I wouldn't put much stock into it till an experience otherwise.

Stay safe,

T-Man

Antonio
02-15-10, 22:24
Sad news: She began the massage (which was very good: deep and strong) by saying that she was unhappy that her boss had proposed she move over to the Archer Spa (when it opens) together with Sandy. Her reason: On Archer they add "sex" to the massages. So nothing to be had--despite my efforts to direct her hands to the most sensitive joint.

F Blaster
02-15-10, 23:20
I don't know F-Blaster. A lot of AMP's in particular use those words & similar
in their ads. I wouldn't put much stock into it till an experience otherwise.

Stay safe,

T-Man

That's true, T-Man, but I don't recall ever seeing THEM use those words. I may have to TOFFT.

Member #3971
02-16-10, 01:32
Sad news: She began the massage (which was very good: deep and strong) by saying that she was unhappy that her boss had proposed she move over to the Archer Spa (when it opens) together with Sandy. Her reason: On Archer they add "sex" to the massages. So nothing to be had--despite my efforts to direct her hands to the most sensitive joint.

This is a classic case of ymmv and tenure. Rose can be a wild time, but you have to be persistent and patient.

try again...
JC

Member #3971
02-16-10, 01:36
I thought this was a LAMP..

I use to hit that place up a couple of years ago and the reggae LAMP menu was offered.

Al Melrose
02-16-10, 02:26
Saw a CL ad for Paradise on Fullerton, latina, .5, included TS. I thought I would give it a try.

Get a very young latina, who donned gloves for the TS and did not get close to the vital parts. Asked all the usual questions plus any medical conditions, which is a hint at no extras, trying to be legit.

Gave the the best latin massage I have ever received but no hint of extras. I stroked her hot young legs and butt to give a hint but no go. Finally I asked about "options", using the latin lingo. She told me that since she is an intern she can't give options. WTF.

Not sure if I gave off the wrong vibe, or she really does not do options.

Smith1490
02-16-10, 02:36
That's true, T-Man, but I don't recall ever seeing THEM use those words. I may have to TOFFT.I've gotten some good massages there by a short haired asian girl. Name starts with see but can't remember. Anyways, it's totally legit. I good massage for sure but totally legit. Last time I was there was less than two weeks ago.

Elpatron
02-16-10, 09:40

After years of working near CT, I am going crazy working west. Thankfully THIS week will be a little further east than normal.The staff is hispanic poor massage technic but you can get fs there

Callmeer
02-16-10, 13:04
Hey guys,

Newbie here but was curious to a new one that has just started showing up on CL

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1601673034.html

Always get a little nervous of LE in this neighborhood. Any one try yet?

Nudus81
02-16-10, 13:18
I went to Senina which is on the main thoroughfare in Chinatown. Right when you get off the red line, you can cut over to the main street which is right under that gigantic nice looking Chinese arch. Senina, is at the very end on the right hand side.

It had been a while since I was there.

I saw Vivian this time who I would rate as follows:

Looks: 8

Butt: 7

Boobs: 8

Carpet: 8

Massage Quality: 10

Attitude: 10

Personality: 10

She had a lil bit of a messed up grill but was great for an AMP girl. I might repeat but I'm trying to get out of the game as it can be a waste of money. Good times. Would repeat.Based on your review I went and saw Vivian Friday. I would agree that the massage and attitude was excellent. I would put her as a 5 or 6 on looks, but agree with everything else you state. (looks are always in the eye of the beholder) Messed up grill, but pretty nice body. She is older than what I am used to.

Started with TS, they were busy so I had to go to the basement room. (Which I always wanted to do). Great privacy, but I had the TS upstairs and had to walk thru the hair salon with nothing but a towel. Won't do that again. Great massage, spent lots of time on the boys. She did a prostate massage (which I never had before) I was surprised that I enjoyed it so much. I asked for FS but she said she is trying to get a boyfriend and won't do FS anymore. She then asked me if I knew any american men because they are always nice (not like Chinese).

Overall, I would repeat but would probably opt for someone else for FS.

Pussy Prowler
02-16-10, 13:53
My first contribution, went to Sunkiss and Finesse massage, both on w chicago ave, *near asland intersection. Sunkiss gave me a decent massage but when I asked for extra's the girl said not this time, don't know if that means next time? They had 4 girls working there which is good, I got a petite asian girl named Tina. She let me grab her ass but nothing else, overall it was a decent massage so I left somewhat satisfied. Then I walked a 3 blocks west and went into Finesse spa, where there were 2 different latina girls working that I saw, one was hot and so I decided, what the heck, went in for a 60 hour massage but there was no table shower. She asked me to shower myself and I did, then when I layed down for the massage it was decent but again, no cigar! She said, sorry I don't do that and that was it, I was pretty horny but decided to go home, after spending 120 in two above average massages but no release. Oh well there's always next time!

Pussy Prowler
02-16-10, 14:03
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1599072471.html

This pic is probably fake, since that pic is too hot! I made an appointment once and drove out on on 290 west, (off the exit of western/oakley, on the corner of harrison and flourney) and called, and she didn't pick up, pissed, I waited around for an hour and she didn't pick up or call me back. Later on that day she texted me to apologize and said she had some sort of emergency. She sounded so sweet and sexy over the phone I forgave her and told her I'd be back, but haven't gone yet because her pic simply looks too good to be true!

http://deesoasis.weebly.com/

I think we've all seen her ads on the theraputic section of craigslist, but the? Is, has anyone ever gone to see her? She's near greektown in the west loop, and I emailed her once asking if it was full service of if there was a sensual aspect to her massage, of course she emailed me back and said no. Idiot of me expecting her to say otherwise, I can't justify going there and wasting a 100. 00 just to see if she's liberal since it doesn't even seem that she's a LMT/CMT so that's a lot of cash to blow when there are sure bets. But obviously, shes hot so has anyone ever gotten a massage from her? Any Pm's are welcomed, I'll give you some real good info on some sure hits, if you know what I mean!

SpokenOne69
02-16-10, 16:26
There are a few reports in Illinois - Other Areas

I did not open another thread for Wheaton because there is no activity at this place. If anyone has any luck, let us know in the Illinois - Other areas thread

But, I doubt it Wheaton is Bible Belt Central

Whisper2000
02-17-10, 00:06
Went to Neighborhood Spa. The massage wasn't bad. The TS was fairly uninspired, but I could tell she was still felling me out, so not a big deal. Massage was $50 and HR tip was $50. Girl was tall, tight, and cute. Everyone seemed pretty nice.

That said, I probably won't repeat for three reasons:
1.) They went through my stuff while I was in the TS and weren't subtle about it
2.) The TS table and room smells pretty gross
3.) The neighborhood is pretty sketchy

Jamz20
02-17-10, 01:17
Went to Neighborhood Spa. The massage wasn't bad. The TS was fairly uninspired, but I could tell she was still felling me out, so not a big deal. Massage was $50 and HR tip was $50. Girl was tall, tight, and cute. Everyone seemed pretty nice.

1.) They went through my stuff while I was in the TS and weren't subtle about it
2.) The TS table and room smells pretty gross
3.) The neighborhood is pretty sketchyInteresting, I have had varying experiences there. Some quite good. some mediocre.

I will say, the therapists are nice looking.

Sdjsingle
02-17-10, 01:24

1.) They went through my stuff while I was in the TS and weren't subtle about itThey went through my pockets and helped themselves to a ten and a few singles. Haven't been back since.

Stay away fellas.

Alterxxx
02-17-10, 10:57
See my previous post regarding hygene at this place...therapist was using toilet paper to hold in fluids from what seemed like Chlamydia infection and had toilet paper bits all over ass and vigina .... agggghhhh !!!!

something to think about while you're counting your stolen cash...

They went through my pockets and helped themselves to a ten and a few singles. Haven't been back since.

Stay away fellas.

Nudus81
02-17-10, 15:01
Been to Presidential a few times with solid massages and good finishs. I searched the reports and it looks like maybe only one monger got FS here. I would love to get the FS with a few of these latinas.

If anyone can recommend the right latina to see, please PM me the info.. Of course, if you can recommend another FS latina somewhere else that would be appreciated. PM me the info.

Chi City
02-17-10, 16:17
Just called Bella and made appt w/tif. Walking down the street and see brown crown vic parked blocking sidewalk out far enough to see the entrance. Chose to wander off rather than risk it. If, and only if I decide to go back I'll just walk in rather than call, in fact this is probably the last time I'll ever call ahead anywhere. I'm wondering if I should mention this to them if I do go in again or just keep my mouth shut, I didn't give a reason but I did call to cancel.

Thoughts anyone?

Falken
02-17-10, 19:58
Responded to a CL ad for this place: http://www.Massageandhairmaster.com/ which advertised for a massage + hot tub soak for $65. She only does this by appt. Only after 2PM. I called and made an appt for 2:30 and showed up to the place. It is located on Montrose near Kimball and is a hair salon/massage place. However, the hair salon is closed during massage sessions. After parking in the back of her business (behind a gate which is nice), she let me in the door.

The woman was plain looking and in her late 40s. She was very friendly though and after filling out a basic form asking if you have had any back surgery or have any allergies to oils etc. She then directed me to the shower/whirlpool area. I soaked in the hot tub for 10 min which was nice (she doesn't accompany you unfortunately) and then got on the massage table. She came in and started a nice massage and never went to cover me up which is *usually* a good sign that extras might be on the menu. I got the full 60 min that I paid for and received an above average massage but I struck out on the extras which is rare for me. Despite being undraped and having her hands very slightly rub in a sensitive area a couple times during the leg part of the massage, there was just nothing to be had. She wasn't offended by my HR request but she claimed she didn't do that for anyone. I don't think I give off the LE vibe but she couldn't be convinced despite the usual assurance steps we all take to convice the provider that we are not LE. I'm not a newbie and this is only the second time I've ever completely struck out at a place so I left "unreleased" and a bit disappointed. I know other posters here have had some HR success with this woman in the past, but it just wasn't happening for me. I left her $5 tip for the good massage and giving me the full 60 min. I enjoyed the massage but probably won't repeat since I like to go for the "sure thing". She wasn't good looking enough for me to invest multiple visits to try to earn her trust. I think the recent busts have made a lot of these places extra worried about getting pinched. Too bad the gangbangers, murderers, and white collar stock market criminals don't have as much LE heat as harmless Asian massage providers.

pompano69
02-17-10, 21:57
Any info on this one guys? Its so close to my place so I'll probably just end up TOFTT this weekend.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ads/1605820029.html

Ncogni2
02-17-10, 22:53
I was lucky enough to get FS at galaxy however, just like a recent post, I too saw a gold/brown Crown Vic with an "M" plate just at a different spa last week and when I got out of Galaxy today. Today though,I got out of the door as three officers were passing by and one of them asked me how the HE was and if I got FS. That sh*t spooked me enough to make me consider lying low for a while.

Seniors, PM me for details. Sorry guys,with everything going on and the incident earlier, I wouldn't want to gamble with it.

High Riser
02-17-10, 23:21
Based on your review I went and saw Vivian Friday. I would agree that the massage and attitude was excellent. I would put her as a 5 or 6 on looks, but agree with everything else you state. (looks are always in the eye of the beholder) Messed up grill, but pretty nice body. She is older than what I am used to.

Started with TS, they were busy so I had to go to the basement room. (Which I always wanted to do). Great privacy, but I had the TS upstairs and had to walk thru the hair salon with nothing but a towel. Won't do that again. Great massage, spent lots of time on the boys. She did a prostate massage (which I never had before) I was surprised that I enjoyed it so much. I asked for FS but she said she is trying to get a boyfriend and won't do FS anymore. She then asked me if I knew any american men because they are always nice (not like Chinese).

Overall, I would repeat but would probably opt for someone else for FS.That's something out of a comedy, a monger walking through a beauty parlor wearing nothing but a towel. If the Farley brothers are members of this forum they can build on it.

Humor aside, initially I was surprised you were sent to the basement but gave it some further thought.

Upstairs has five rooms and currently the spa only has four massage therapist. Obviously they have an open room upstairs even when all therapist are with customers. This scenario has three therapist with customers in three rooms leaving two rooms open. However, Vivian would have to bring you into the basement if they had two mongers waiting for therapist in the those two rooms. That means six customers for four therapist. Thats not counting the waiting area. Did you see any customers in the waiting area? If you did or you didn't, either way your right, they are busy.

It sounds as if all's well if it ends well. After all, it's all about the ending.

Enjoy,

HR

Jestur
02-18-10, 11:41
See my previous post regarding hygene at this place...therapist was using toilet paper to hold in fluids from what seemed like Chlamydia infection and had toilet paper bits all over ass and vigina .... agggghhhh !!!!

something to think about while you're counting your stolen cash...They stole a $100.00 from me.

Punanistuffer
02-18-10, 15:18
They stole a $100.00 from me.Thats crazy that you guys went through that. I've been there about 3 times now and each girl was cool. I never got anything stolen from me but at the same time I never went in there with more than what I wanted to spend. Maybe they didn't like you guys. The whole std thing is not something I seen since they don't do FS I believe.

Nudus81
02-18-10, 15:24
That's something out of a comedy, a monger walking through a beauty parlor wearing nothing but a towel. If the Farley brothers are members of this forum they can build on it.

Humor aside, initially I was surprised you were sent to the basement but gave it some further thought.

Upstairs has five rooms and currently the spa only has four massage therapist. Obviously they have an open room upstairs even when all therapist are with customers. This scenario has three therapist with customers in three rooms leaving two rooms open. However, Vivian would have to bring you into the basement if they had two mongers waiting for therapist in the those two rooms. That means six customers for four therapist. Thats not counting the waiting area. Did you see any customers in the waiting area? If you did or you didn't, either way your right, they are busy.

It sounds as if all's well if it ends well. After all, it's all about the ending.

Enjoy,

HRThey called Vivian to come in to work to see me as the AMT that were there were busy. There was a asian dude upstairs waiting for a friend to finish with a girl. He was not a customer, but seems that he brought his friend in for some fun.

Fortunately, I don't look like Chris Farley, but the lady in the hair salon looked a little confused.

Ray Ray 98
02-18-10, 16:15
Any info on this one guys? Its so close to my place so I'll probably just end up TOFTT this weekend.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ads/1605820029.htmlIts an apartment. You definitely won't be disappointed.

Jesus Collins
02-18-10, 16:53
Leave money behind when you went for a shower or a table shower?

Pure stupidity. Put anything you would consider valuable into one of your socks and bring it with you.

Teabagplain
02-18-10, 23:00
Interesting post on the Madison board:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3928

Unfortunately I expect this is a trend that will only spread.

F Blaster
02-18-10, 23:27
Interesting post on the Madison board:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3928

Unfortunately I expect this is a trend that will only spread.

That's one of the reasons why I usually wait some time before posting. That, and I'm freakin' lazy.

It makes me glad that I post about things that happened awhile ago. I usually write in generalities because I tend to forget details as time passes.

I will be even more vague from now on. I don't believe I've ever described myself or my ride on this site. You can bet that's not going to happen now.

I'll write about good experiences, and definitely the bad ones. However, I think I'm going to keep the great ones to myself from now on.

Tiger45
02-18-10, 23:52
Just called Bella and made appt w/tif. Walking down the street and see brown crown vic parked blocking sidewalk out far enough to see the entrance. Chose to wander off rather than risk it. If, and only if I decide to go back I'll just walk in rather than call, in fact this is probably the last time I'll ever call ahead anywhere. I'm wondering if I should mention this to them if I do go in again or just keep my mouth shut, I didn't give a reason but I did call to cancel.

Thoughts anyone?I imagine if LE were about to do a raid, you would not see an obvious undercover cop car anywhere nearby. They are smart enough to know to keep them away. I wish that the massage parlor's in the city would follow the example of what they do at one famous spot in Bellvidere. You pay a bigger door fee, but, the mt comes in a bikini. There is no talk of tip, there is no talk of extras, she simply turns around and states that she wishes she could get more comfortable or something to that affect. She does not ask you to take off the bikini, but the implication is obvious. After you have been there a while, no words are exchanged, she simply turns around and you know what to do. This is more for the protection of the MT, who does not know if you are LE. I don't know for sure, but I doubt that LE internal policies would allow LE to disrobe an MT. If they did do this, a good defense lawyer would be able to build an entrapment case. I am not saying that this is full proof, but when there is no discussion of extras, and the client is required to move the mt's clothing before anything happens, and get naked himself, makes it very, very difficult for LE.

Ohreally
02-19-10, 01:11

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ads/1605820029.htmlShe's hot.

Report back please.

Jay Foo
02-19-10, 12:28
I find it funny that everyone here thinks that law enforcement needs to read this forum to determine if any illegal activity is going on at a massage parlor. I mean, come on, all they really have to do is watch for the neon sign. Let's be realistic. I know it makes some here feel a little important. As if they have some great secret that only they know, but I hate to burst the bubble, LE already knows what goes on in these places. They really don't need the report from anybody here detailing their experience. So everybody just relax and enjoy themselves.

Stonefire
02-19-10, 13:19
Leave money behind when you went for a shower or a table shower?

Pure stupidity. Put anything you would consider valuable into one of your socks and bring it with you.personally I. would take what I need to pay the 60.00 door fee and $. Fs fee and leave the rest in the car. Take my wallet with me. No cash. If she wants more money I tell her take it or leave it. They almost always take it.

Happy Meals
02-19-10, 13:34
She's hot.

Report back please.

Typical AMP Apt deal.I bet they will quote you 1.6 for FS. Also be aware that pics are pretty much always fake for asian apts

Nighthawk55
02-19-10, 16:03
Also be aware that pics are pretty much always fake for asian aptsMy rules of thumb: If the price is $160 and the photo looks like it was taken by a professional, it is fake. If the price is $160 and the photo looks like it was taken with a cell phone or a digital camera in a hotel or an undecorated apartment, it is PROBABLY one of the girls currently (or recently) working there. But might not be the one you get.

If the price is $300, you have a better chance that the picture matches the girl. But nothing is ever for sure in this game.

My feelings. YMMV.

Wrigley
02-19-10, 22:33

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ads/1605820029.html

Like others have said, that's an apartment, but that is a picture of Haruna Yabuki - a Japanese model.

http://www.japanese-idols.info/img/haruna-yabuki-0098.html