PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Rocket Boogie
06-15-09, 14:38
I have not seen this place written up much. I believe they try to run a legit massage place. As I have tried a few times without he’s here. However, the place does warrant a comment for the most unique and intense massages I have ever had. Lisa took care of me at my most recent visit. I had her massages in the past. Her massages are very therapeutic and somewhat medicinal. So when the neck or shoulder ache, Lisa is my go to therapist. The other therapists I have had there are younger and also give a uniquely strong and intense massage. But, there is a lot of teasing and no breaking the rules.

Lisa works very hard. She will walk on you, get on the table and stretch you out with her feet in all kinds of unusual ways. She is sweating, grunting and working hard while I am squirming and groaning with pain. This time she used her special intense smelling Chinese ointment. Felt like my back was on fire from the ointment. Then she shows me 2 boxes with about twelve 3" round glass bulbs with lips. Not much English so I just thought those are unusual and had no idea what she was about to do. Next thing I know she has a charcoal lighter out and is heating up these glass cups inside before sticking them on my back. Between the ointment and the lighter, I had some concerns. I have no idea as to their benefits. She also has a scraper comb like device that she uses to find and rub out all your kinks. She seems so pleased to find those kinks as I cringe with pain. Add hot towel treatment to this whole process, and the usual monger requests, and it’s a great experience. The usual important parts of the massage just become a sideshow to this whole intense massage.65 for an hour. 1.5 hour is the best at around.90. Tip at.5 is received well. Probably more economical to pay for the 1.5 hour up front at a better price rather than getting an extension of time while on the table. Not sure about this. Someone will find the best way for a more economical package. Let me know.

And my back ache is gone!

Past Tense
06-15-09, 16:01
Went to Harvest a week ago. Drew Lisa. Looks about a 5 early 30s well muscled with a litle fat.

Table shower OK but not great.

Massage good. On the flip she asks if I will give her tip for HJ. Sure. OK. Willing to pull up her top to reveal As with good nips, I was expecting more from the very artful Wonder Bra she was wearing.

Tried to get her pants off "Oh No, period. Maybe next time." Sucked on a nip a little but took quite a while to finish. She really had to work it.

Left her 0.40. She seemed OK with that.

OK experience but nothing compared to my Benchmark and ATF girl, Monica from the old VIP on Milwaukee.

Adahula
06-15-09, 19:21
(Posted this in the worng place before)

Went for a nooner at Relax on Archer. Met Sissy (pronounced see-see), 5'6"-5'7", mid 20's?, athletic body. Took half hour for .4 and no shower (cost extra .2). Did an excellent massage and spent a lot of time teasing the boys. On the flip, she wanted .6 for HR, told her I only had .4 and she began to give me a great slow HR and my hands were free to roam. After the finish, she cleaned with hot towel, massaged my legs, neck and scalp, and then wiped me down to get the lotion off my entire body. Sissy is a pretty young spinner and wasn't in a hurry - my half hour lasted almost 50 minutes, all in the room with her. Left very happy, will definitely repeat.I think you're talking about Cici. She's around 40. She usually wear high heels which makes her look taller.

Krackerjack
06-16-09, 00:25
Good one antonio.

Some of you know of "Gina"'s Chinese apartments advertised on CL. Usually she has overweight, overaged girls, but this time she has a real young looker at her Lake/Halsted locale, though she's not the girl featured in the photo. Ask for the hh rate at 1.2. NB: she often misspells "Halsted".

Friendofjill
06-16-09, 00:55
but this time she has a real young looker at her Lake/Halsted locale...This was my first "apartment" experience. The girl is quite attractive, and she was friendly to me, possibly because I speak a little Chinese. It was a very thorough session, totally satisfactory but a little mechanical, perhaps.

Am I to understand that if I try different apartments in the future, I probably won't do as well?

HappyGardener
06-16-09, 09:26
100 percent accurate. Lisa is the best legit massuse I have had in a long time. She has had me in tears a couple of times as she has pushed her thumbs into my back and calves.

Slim
06-16-09, 21:46
First time at Relax on Archer so I didn't know what to expect; didn't get a chance to read up first.

Nice clean place, lots of rooms and I saw three girls none of them real old and all looking pretty good for a Chicago AMP.

Paid .4 for 30 minutes and was sent back with Cherry who was cute and probably in her 30's. No mention of TS, but I asked for a shower and was offered a stand-up.

Good legit massage. On flip, no mention of tip and I got a pretty good tug. Cherry didn't really want to play, but with a little pursuit I managed to get a nip in my mouth. That was about it though, she said they only give HJ there, nothing else. Is that true? Cherry had a nice bod that I really wanted explore.

Left .4, got my bottle of water and left happy about 45 minutes later.

Antonio
06-16-09, 23:37
This was my first "apartment" experience. The girl is quite attractive, and she was friendly to me, possibly because I speak a little Chinese. It was a very thorough session, totally satisfactory but a little mechanical, perhaps. Am I to understand that if I try different apartments in the future, I probably won't do as well?

You got it, at least as far as Gina's places are concerned. Thai Palace is more reliable in terms of quality, but you'll spend 1.6 I've been to all of Gina's locations and she always promises girls that are young, beautiful, and a good likeness to the photos--almost never happens. She must think that if you bat .200, you can qualify for the all-star game. The good side: if you don't like what you see, she won't hassle you about turning around and leaving.

Mr Mister
06-17-09, 10:45
I went the second day they were open. I got a SMOKIN' HOT polish gal in her very early twenties. The massage was ok, the handshake was fair. The girl was a solid 8 or 9.

Good Luck!

Is anyone having any luck at the Bella location on Western (north of Armitage)? I was there once and struck out. Got no vibe from the girl, but tried anyway.

OC

Nighthawk55
06-17-09, 15:55
First time at Relax on Archer so I didn't know what to expect; didn't get a chance to read up first.

Nice clean place, lots of rooms and I saw three girls none of them real old and all looking pretty good for a Chicago AMP.

Paid .4 for 30 minutes and was sent back with Cherry who was cute and probably in her 30's. No mention of TS, but I asked for a shower and was offered a stand-up.

Good legit massage. On flip, no mention of tip and I got a pretty good tug. Cherry didn't really want to play, but with a little pursuit I managed to get a nip in my mouth. That was about it though, she said they only give HJ there, nothing else. Is that true? Cherry had a nice bod that I really wanted explore.

Left .4, got my bottle of water and left happy about 45 minutes later.I would guess that is all they give. You can tell by the clothes they wear. Not easy off, easy on indicates they stay on.

Member #5481
06-18-09, 11:00
Saw an ad on CL the other day for massage at Peterson & Cicero. This is on the way home so I thought why not. I had a vague feeling that I had read a report about this location. Could not remember if it was good or bad and unfortunately did not get time to RTFF.

Door was opened by a not very attractive chunky Asian lady who it turns out is Mongolian. She is very friendly so I just decided to close my eyes and go along for the ride. Massage was a combination of Swedish and feather touch bouncing continually from one to the other.

Turned over and she could see my enjoyment of the feather touch. She said "you want massage here". I replied in the affirmative and she turned around and here is where I had the AHA moment when the previous mongers report came back to me. She had slipped on some gloves and proceeded to oil me up and go to town. The HJ was okay until the finish. I hate it when a chick has got some momentum going and just when you start to cum she changes what she is doing. She moved her hands down to the base and squeezed like she was grabbing a rope while hanging off a cliff. I am not into pain during pleasure so that kind of put a damper on the finish.

Price was .6 and I gave her .4 tip. By the way she asked for this after the flip and before she grabbed the johnson. This is another pet peeve as I think it is a mood spoiler. Anyway I would not repeat and would not recommend.

Talk Turkey
06-18-09, 11:16
I would guess that is all they give. You can tell by the clothes they wear. Not easy off, easy on indicates they stay on.

There's this variation also, which I see at Rose & other AMP's.
The short dress (a good sign) with the tights or knickers underneath
(a bad sign or a signal at least that they're not going to make things
easy for you.)
The wearing of panties underneath the tights are pretty much a
forgetaboutit scenario, along with long pants, heavy sweaters.

T-man

Antonio
06-18-09, 17:33
I know some of you guys are gonna think I'm a shill or somethin' for Gina, but in this case I'm simply the purveyor of reliable info: I just dropped by Gina's latest location on S. Wabash) and saw "BeBe". If you like Asian rimming and dirty talking (in English), she's well worth a visit--less mechanical than the younger YoYo at "Lake/Halsted", but not as good looking. Always ask for the half hour rate (1.2)

Horny Dog #2
06-18-09, 20:27
I saw an ad in the June GP for Oriental Spa. The ad showed a map, of an area around Harlem and I90, with instructions to exit on Harlem.

I searched this thread for Oriental Spa, and saw some posts from early 2008 indicating that it had closed (and some posters indicated some regret, since they though it was a nice place).

I was in the area today, so I thought I would check it out. The ad states $1.6 flat, which is sorta like appartment pricing more than an AMP. Anyway, I could not even find the place. I drove on Harlem around I-90 in each direction looking for it, but did not see it. Then I called the number, and I could not understand the Asian lady who answered. I kept repeating questions regarding whether I needed an appointment, or what was their address, and I could not understand her reply. After repeating my questions several times and not being able to understand her, I gave up trying.

If any one can tell me where this place is at (and whether I can just walk in or if I need an appointment), I will eventually get back there and will report on my experience.

Softswap
06-19-09, 02:13
There's this variation also, which I see at Rose & other AMP's. The short dress (a good sign) with the tights or knickers underneath (a bad sign or a signal at least that they're not going to make things easy for you.)

The wearing of panties underneath the tights are pretty much a forgetaboutit scenario, along with long pants, heavy sweaters.

T-manOne more critical layer you forgot to mention: If when feeling in the saddle, you discover a pad; game over.

Chi Guy
06-19-09, 09:38
I saw an ad in the June GP for Oriental Spa. The ad showed a map, of an area around Harlem and I90, with instructions to exit on Harlem.

I searched this thread for Oriental Spa, and saw some posts from early 2008 indicating that it had closed (and some posters indicated some regret, since they though it was a nice place).

I was in the area today, so I thought I would check it out. The ad states $1.6 flat, which is sorta like appartment pricing more than an AMP. Anyway, I could not even find the place. I drove on Harlem around I-90 in each direction looking for it, but did not see it. Then I called the number, and I could not understand the Asian lady who answered. I kept repeating questions regarding whether I needed an appointment, or what was their address, and I could not understand her reply. After repeating my questions several times and not being able to understand her, I gave up trying.

If any one can tell me where this place is at (and whether I can just walk in or if I need an appointment), I will eventually get back there and will report on my experience.
Judging by the fact that they advertise "$160 flat," I'd say it's an Asian apartment. Getting someone on the phone who doesn't speak very good English goes with the territory.

Nighthawk55
06-19-09, 09:39

If any one can tell me where this place is at (and whether I can just walk in or if I need an appointment), I will eventually get back there and will report on my experience.Sounds like an apartment to me. She was probably telling you where to go to make the next phone call.

Ghostface89
06-19-09, 10:33
[QUOTE=Marak5]I have had many experiences around Chicago MP's. No luck at all!

I do not think that "luck" is involved as much as your vibes.

Once I went to an AMP with a Hollywood producer and a Navy officer. I was known there and went back for massagees immediately with Bob Hollywood. Joe Navy had to wait for an available girl. An hour later Bob and my times were up (with happy endings) and we found Joe still in the waiting room. It turned out that he was ignored while other customers came in after him and were bumped to the front of the line. Joe Navy left with blue balls that day.

At a different AMP, I once brought a newbee with me to get a massage. We both went back to our rooms and I had a happy ending but my friend was just rubbed not tugged. I was well known at this AMP as well, so there was no reason not to give my friend the happy slappy.

My point is, you must be doing something wrong. If you go to an AMP with good reviews on this site and are still shot down, then you must somehow be doing something berry, berry wong. The AMPs red flag you for a reason.

Stonefire
06-19-09, 10:51
There's this variation also, which I see at Rose & other AMP's. The short dress (a good sign) with the tights or knickers underneath (a bad sign or a signal at least that they're not going to make things easy for you.)

The wearing of panties underneath the tights are pretty much a forgetaboutit scenario, along with long pants, heavy sweaters.

T-manI know we just hit the hotter days but since your on the topic. What about the winter? This is my 1st year mongering, Do we just depend on what we know? Or do they dress the same. Ish.? I had one with long pants on, spandex like. And that went no where quick.

Thanks in advance

Self Hi5
06-19-09, 10:56
One more critical layer you forgot to mention: If when feeling in the saddle, you discover a pad; game over.

About the only instance when a "padded saddle" is bad for "riding"!!!

Bebop60
06-19-09, 13:49
Sounds like an apartment to me. She was probably telling you where to go to make the next phone call.

Oriental Beauty Spa on Harlem has been closed for a couple of years - the place is still for rent. It became famous as it was busted with webcams concealed in some of the rooms.

On Harlem near Montrose you can find United (AMP), which advertises that they have new talent, or the famous Lisunia's (EMP) in the mall on Harlem just north of Grand on the west side. Both are reviewed on this board and a good time for MP's

George W. Bush
06-19-09, 17:40
I just looked at the PDF version of the magazine, and it shows it being around Harlem and 290, not 90. If you look you'll see Roosevelt south of there.

Horny Dog #2
06-19-09, 21:49
I just looked at the PDF version of the magazine, and it shows it being around Harlem and 290, not 90. If you look you'll see Roosevelt south of there.I made a typo on my original post. I meant 290, not 90. I was definitely in the area shown on the map, on Harlem between Roosevelt and 290.

I'm guessing it must be an apartment, but when I saw the name "spa", I thought it might be an AMP.

I understand the difficult to understand English at these places, but in the past I've at least understood enough to get by. Not this time. (Maybe I need to clean the wax out of my ears.)

Bebop60
06-20-09, 01:00
Scratched my asian itch at Violet tonight. Paid .6 +.1 for table shower. very nice looking 30 y.o. Grace gave me a nice shower and a pretty good massage. On ther flip, the full menu was offered and very pricey (FS was available too). She wanted 1.2 tip for french and .8 for handshake, I offered her .6 if she was topless and she refused but said I could touch her. Wanted tip upfront, and gave a very nice handshake, followed by a good de-oiling with some hot towels. .6 for hour, .1 for shower, .6 for tip. A little expensive I think. Except for ambitious tip requests, was excellent - I would recommend.

TheWoodButcher
06-20-09, 11:35
So after reading the reviews on the board I had to check it out for myself. And I was not dissapointed. Promised as delievered.

Humpty Hump
06-20-09, 13:29
Went to a few places recently. Relax, had wendy. Very good massage. Table shower was a bit weird but I haven't had many good table showers. She really scrubbed the he'll out of me. I felt really clean when I was done. Her massage was really good. I like alot of pressure and she delivered. Did a little back walking, dug in with her feet and elbows. I would go back for the massage. Ending was also very good. Inspired technique.

Also recent visit to tropical. I won't mention her name here because she asked me not to. I always wonder which providers know this board exists. Adequate massage and ts. Not great but good. Very attractive girl with a good technique for ending. Options seem to be available depending on the vibe they get from you. Of course they start ridiculously high and then go down.

On a side note. I've heard it discussed a few times here about mongers not getting the girl you want and being stuck with the line up. I think I've always asked to see the girls and picked the one I wanted. Or at least do the research and ask for the one I want. You should never be stuck with the ugly one when the young hot chick is sitting right next to her.

Eliahs 474
06-21-09, 19:35
Hello fellow mongers. Vegas member headed out there Monday. Staying near Roosevelt and Michigan Ave. Are there any AMPs or apartments you would reccomend?

PM me, please!

Thanks in advance

SpokenOne69
06-22-09, 08:56
Visited Elegant yesterday. Was active considering the day. Picked "sdkeowpf" (could not figure out her name and she said it several times)

Anyway, picked her because she was sitting on the couch with a micro mini (almost like a skaters dress) and no spandex shorts. Got into the room and she had no body armour to protect the mid section - just nice panites

Massage was fair to poor which is suprising for Elegant. Got my usual for .7 I told her that I had .8 but I was mistaken. I discovered that I had only .7 in my pocket. We did agree on .8 and I told her that I would pay her when we finished. Regardless, when I gave her the .7 I said that I would make it up to her on the next visit. She responded that she was going to Los Angeles the next day.

What is the point here? Business is poor right now at these places. You all might be suprised at the discounts available.

Elegant is still the best bang for the buck + new lineup

Jammin 2
06-22-09, 14:46
May will play on a second visit if she likes you. She has a nice body, and does a very good legitimate massage. She is a bit old for my tastes, but dimming the lights takes a few years off. Bring a raincoat because the weather is unpredictable.

Original Sin
06-22-09, 15:27
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1233692965.html

The picture of the lady is legit, she was even wearing the same outfit!

Great massage, 10/10. Used a sheet the entire time but the jr. Member fell out several times. She dreses very sugjestive and is hot. Anyone got anywhere with this place, I searched an can't find any posts? PM me if nesc. I can share other info.

Chi Guy
06-22-09, 16:36
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1233692965.html

The picture of the lady is legit, she was even wearing the same outfit!

Great massage, 10/10. Used a sheet the entire time but the jr. Member fell out several times. She dreses very sugjestive and is hot. Anyone got anywhere with this place, I searched an can't find any posts? PM me if nesc. I can share other info.
Every single review of this place (ElleHomme) seems to suggest that they are nothing other than an overpriced tease. I'll be keeping my distance.

Dangerously
06-22-09, 17:34
Seven Heaven Spa has always been a sure bet for my (limited) needs. So when I walked in for another what I thought would be a routine visit, I was greeted by Tiffany, an Eastern European girl. She is young, pretty, and gives an excellent massage. She is clearly trained in what she is doing. But no extras whatsoever, not even any accidental touching. I asked her, and she apologized and said that she doesn’t go there.

I tipped her .2 for skills, friendliness and her (otherwise) positive attitude. Recommended as long as you know what to expect.

But I still had to deal with my blue balls. So I decided to try out Julia on the Gold Coast. I’m not sure how to rate her in the looks department, and I have not sampled all of her skills. But she is one of the sweetest girls I have ever met – almost like an instant friend. It’s not all perfect (PM for details), but I’ll probably see her again before she moves out West later this summer.

Sexshooter
06-22-09, 22:11
Usually they're OK if you ask to see what the other girls look like. I haven't been to tropical in quite some time. Too pricey and if the prices are dropped you're very limited to the roaming.

Went to a few places recently. Relax, had wendy. Very good massage. Table shower was a bit weird but I haven't had many good table showers. She really scrubbed the he'll out of me. I felt really clean when I was done. Her massage was really good. I like alot of pressure and she delivered. Did a little back walking, dug in with her feet and elbows. I would go back for the massage. Ending was also very good. Inspired technique.

Also recent visit to tropical. I won't mention her name here because she asked me not to. I always wonder which providers know this board exists. Adequate massage and ts. Not great but good. Very attractive girl with a good technique for ending. Options seem to be available depending on the vibe they get from you. Of course they start ridiculously high and then go down.

On a side note. I've heard it discussed a few times here about mongers not getting the girl you want and being stuck with the line up. I think I've always asked to see the girls and picked the one I wanted. Or at least do the research and ask for the one I want. You should never be stuck with the ugly one when the young hot chick is sitting right next to her.

Member #3971
06-23-09, 17:41
I went to bella again the other day. Sabrina, the very hot polish girl, was not there but I was pleasantly suprised by Marina. Marina is a really pretty early twenties Russian girl who will finish you right off with a smile. Where did this new crop of highly accomodating Euros come from?

What Evs. I likey

JMFC

Rocket Boogie
06-23-09, 18:47
What kind of tip gets that smile?

My experience was also good there.

However, $ seems to be the initial request.

I went to bella again the other day. Sabrina, the very hot polish girl, was not there but I was pleasantly suprised by Marina. Marina is a really pretty early twenties Russian girl who will finish you right off with a smile. Where did this new crop of highly accomodating Euros come from?

What Evs. I likey

JMFC

Al Melrose
06-24-09, 01:19
I was torn, do I hit an AMP for the sure thing, try for an EMP with the usual case of the blues ( based on post below, I will now have to hit Bella and go for an Euro) or go Latin and get overcharged.

Well I am getting tired of eating Chop Suey all the time so I tought I might try some spicy food, but not get the combo meal.

I booked a flight to the Carribean. Water problems, so no TS or Sauna. Flight cost .6. I get a young Mexican flight attendant. Decent massage for about 15 minutes, the next 15 are spent teasing little Al. I was almost finished before the flip. On the flip, I am told .5 for a topless HR, wow half price, without any haggling. Nice set of perky young brown ones. I leave very happy.

I did try to upgrade to First Class, I was told no seats available, so I did not push it. I will book another flight.

To Much Time
06-24-09, 14:00
Have been a frequent reader and have tried a few AMP and EMP's in the area and haven't been interested in anything beyond leaving happy and have no interest in a full menu. based on posts from the forum... Here is what I can share as a first time post:

Ashland/Division
Is a sure thing for a HR if you stick with the asian flavor. I have tried both Russian gals and have been left totally covered and found it to be a crappy legit massage. Talent leaves something to be desired, but isn't awful. Expect to pay .40HH plus .30tip

Lisunia's
Expensive, but a nice change from the AMP and had a good VIP experience. Steam shower is nice to freshen up post massage. Sunk 1.4 for HH into the topless experience, which is to much, but worth a splurge for the talent though the gal I had was a little mechanical. Seems this place has not been getting good reviews as of late. Have not gone back.

KM
Just recently checked this place out. Had Julie once, and another gal Sue XXX? This place is clean, and much care has been given to the experience. No haggling or discussions needed if you provide a good vibe. .45 for HH with TS, plus .30 tip for a relaxing time and you will leave happy.

Will report more as time goes on. Would be interested in other EMP experiences seems Bella has some of that action as of late.

TMT

Nighthawk55
06-24-09, 19:35
Now that CL has been nuetered, where can a guy go online to keep up with the latest offerings in Asian Apts?

Dangerously
06-24-09, 21:49
This place is relatively new, so I decided to check it out. It’s located near Archer and Sacramento.

They advertize VIP and standard rooms on CL. I’m not sure what this is all about. I paid .65 for the hour (including .1 for the TS). The room was spacious, adjacent to a private bathroom and shower.

Besides Mamasan, I believe only one therapist was working at the time. Her name was Cici, and she is clearly a well trained masseuse. She is thin, petite, and very easy on the eyes. She worked hard, I was totally relaxed, and I didn’t want the massage to end. Even though the massage was undraped, there were no ‘accidents’.

So at the end I asked her about massaging that last muscle. She was reluctant, but agreed to do it for the standard tip. I almost felt sorry for the girl, because it’s not her thing and I will not ask her again on my next visit. Recommended for a legit massage.

Ghostface89
06-25-09, 09:37
Now that CL has been nuetered, where can a guy go online to keep up with the latest offerings in Asian Apts?

Hey, Jackson! Should we start a new thread for Asian Apartment info? Or should we just lump it in with the Massage thread?

Orangecrush
06-25-09, 11:25
Went to the [place on Ashland across form the Mexican seafood restaurant. Had a young Chinese girl that spoke no English. There was a short blonde sitting on the couch, bored out of her mind. Anyway, TS and 1 hour massage was the $65. Back to the room for a massage. Fair massage, she was wearing a skirt and underneath that was some complicated girdle or something, no way I was getting through those defenses. She massaged and teased and I groped. On the flip her English improved to a few words "$60". I pulled up the top revealing perfect orbs and nipples (no bra). Told her I thought $60 was a lot. Dumb stare. Out pop the nipples again. I agree and off we go.

Chitown21
06-25-09, 13:53
Does anyone have the number for Power of Touch, I seem to have misplaced it.

Thanks

Texas Jh
06-25-09, 15:14
I heard that there are couple of places where Puerto Rican masseuse work in. But, it is hard to find in here or craigs and so on.

I'd really appriciate any information you could share.

Thanks

Antonio
06-25-09, 16:45
Got lucky again at Gina's "Broadway" location (cf. CL) on the n. side: DFK, DATY, BBBJ. Late '20s, Taiwanese, modest command of English, short and compact, 6.5 in looks. Ask for "Linda" and the hh rate of 1.2.

Fayleep
06-25-09, 19:38
Went to the [place on Ashland across form the Mexican seafood restaurant. Had a young Chinese girl that spoke no English. There was a short blonde sitting on the couch, bored out of her mind. Anyway, TS and 1 hour massage was the $65. Back to the room for a massage. Fair massage, she was wearing a skirt and underneath that was some complicated girdle or something, no way I was getting through those defenses. She massaged and teased and I groped. On the flip her English improved to a few words "$60". I pulled up the top revealing perfect orbs and nipples (no bra). Told her I thought $60 was a lot. Dumb stare. Out pop the nipples again. I agree and off we go.Hey. Where is this place? Did you mean AJ's?

Dangerously
06-25-09, 20:28
Went to the [place on Ashland across form the Mexican seafood restaurant. Had a young Chinese girl that spoke no English. There was a short blonde sitting on the couch, bored out of her mind. Anyway, TS and 1 hour massage was the $65. Back to the room for a massage. Fair massage, she was wearing a skirt and underneath that was some complicated girdle or something, no way I was getting through those defenses. She massaged and teased and I groped. On the flip her English improved to a few words "$60". I pulled up the top revealing perfect orbs and nipples (no bra). Told her I thought $60 was a lot. Dumb stare. Out pop the nipples again. I agree and off we go.

My guess is you had Kelly - my current favorite at that place.

I know the place well, and am still somewhat confused. I was with Kelly again the other day, and she negotiated, as usual. While I was talking, she shushed me, telling me to keep my voice down.

I was well aware of the surroundings and knew who was present on the premises. Makes me think she was protecting the blonde, who I believe is Jessie. I haven’t had a massage from Jessie yet, but she is next on my list. I will go in with the expectation that it will be strictly legit.

Quimby
06-26-09, 10:58
Please gents keep the details in the PM about apts. We do not want to lose these places by confirming locations and names to uncle LEO. Thanks

Antonio
06-27-09, 15:42
Please gents keep the details in the PM about apts. We do not want to lose these places by confirming locations and names to uncle LEO. Thanks

These places are already in the public sphere: CL, Backpage, ********. Much more likely LE is lurking there to bag something than on this website.

HappyGardener
06-27-09, 20:33
I have to agree with Antonio. I was just paging thru GP and CAD and there are a dozen ads for the Asian apts. They advertise openly on CL and Backpage. I could not remember the phone number to a place the other day and I found the ad within seconds on my PDA while sitting in a parked car a few blocks from the place. When Leo wants to, and when the time is right, they will be busted. At some point, tom Dart will need the publicity and it will happen. But until then, Enjoy!

LapDogg
06-27-09, 23:12
Any of you know if back waxing is an option at any of these places. Just want to get cleaned up for the summer, and enjoy a good ending too. Maybe even a Brazilian if I can find my old percoset prescription OUCH- LOL

(know of a provider in Toronto Canada, but I'm not back up that way for some time)

Thanks for any info...

Tang89
06-28-09, 01:55
I had a dream that I was on my way home from the White Sox. Cubs came today and stopped at the AMP formerly known as Yellow Rose. Don't know what the new name is, don't care either. Prob. Won't go back. I'd read about YR here before but let me tell you, I was disappointed. This was around 8pm I guess and so I walked in and there was an older asian man and women sitting at the front desk. She was probably in her 40's (not at all attractive) and asked if I want "saggi." I said "yes, but I would like to see who all was working that night if it would be alright." Lucky me, it was only her. (<---sarcasm). She said that "more girls work tomorrow". So not wanting to get jerked off by my grandmother, I said "thank you" and politely told mammasan that I would come back tomorrow and left. I thought I was going to be out of luck for the night, but as I was driving west down Archer Ave to get on I55, I saw what I thought was a WSW or LSW who from a distance looked to be pretty damn decent. So I flipped a you and apparently I wasn't the only one who's radar had been triggered because the guy right behind me pulled the exact same maneuver. Sorry buddy. I got first dibs. On the slow drive-by, I didn't get any eye contact from her and so I turned in to the next street, cut through an alley and attempted another pass. Still no eye contact, and the reason why was because she had a young girl (maybe her daughter) with her who I hadn't seen until right then because she was sitting on the ground next to a parked car. So I immediately threw in the towel and figured it just wasn't my night. Not soooooo my friends, as I continued on my way I happened to see a spa on the 2900 W block just a little further down the road. Blacked out windows, neon open sign clicked on at 9pm on a sat night? There was no way this place was a legit spa for all our GFs and Wives. Now, I'm only a casual reader/contributor here, so I hadn't read any reports or even heard of this place and didn't know if it would be worth my time or not. I'll prob do a search after I'm done typing here. You can search my posts and you will see that while I'm not a very active hobbyist, I certainly know my way around the AMP scene with the ocassional SW or Escort thrown in for good measure. Well, anyway, the little head started taking over for the big head and next thing I know my car is parked and I'm walking in the front door. I was met by a decent looking asian girl, prob a 7 on the AMP scale, who had a nice smile and was very friendly. She was wearing a nice dress, short but not too short. Ample cleavage, prob. A C. There were two other girls there, sitting on a couch watching TV, all about as good looking as the one who answered the door for me so I just stayed with the first girl and didn't request a viewing of the talent because I figured that I was already seeing what was available. I don't believe any of the girls there were over age 30, but it was dark and I was half buzzed from drinking beer in the hot sun all day so YMMV. Either way, I would have been happy to have had any of the 3 and I am kinda picky about these things. I settled on the 1 hr massage for $60 and a table shower for an additional $10. I won't mention the girl's name because 1) Its best that I don't in case Uncle Leo is here reading about my dream, and 2) I'm not sure what the hell it was. Asked her twice, she told me twice, but still I wasn't 100% sure so I said "OK" and smiled and nodded. The table shower was good, she cleaned up all the appropriate spots. It was a good TS, but I've had better at Spa 7 and/or the standing showers at Peking Spa where everyone knows whats up the moment you step foot in the door and they aren't afraid to act like it too. This place was definitely more reserved. (it was nicely decorated too, very clean). Regardless, she cleaned up my junk real nice and so I knew at that point I would probably be getting more than just a rub. On to the massage. This girl really did a fantastic job! I've had my share of crappy AMP massages but I'll tell you right now this girl ranks up in the top 3 in terms of massage quality. She asked me if I wanted a hard or soft massage, I know you're supposed to say soft when you're not 100% sure there is more on the menu, but I'd been at the ball park all day so I was a bit stiff and she'd already made the first move so I figured it wouldn't matter either way. Anyway, this cute young thing worked her butt off and gave me one of the best massages I've had in a long time. She could probably go legit and make lots of money doing just that. I was very pleased and and totally relaxed. While she was rubbing me down, I made light conversation and joked with her a little to make her comfortable with me and then also when she was next to me I was able to let my fingers work my way up her thigh a little bit. There was no resistance, so I knew I was in for more than an awsome massage. After what seemed like a full hour massage. With some minor teasing of my nether regions. She asked me to flip over, and went to work on my chest muscles and I seized the opportunity and went to work up her skirt on her ass and titties. This lead her to start stroking me and I was, and had already been, at full attention. She asked "what more I want? " I say "I want to know whats on the full menu." She say "$60 for this (she makes the HJ motion)." I say "what about this (I make the BJ motion)? " She say "$100." I say "what about there" (pointing to her vag-j-j)? She smile and say "no". I say "No"? She say "No." I say, "Ok, $80 for this (BJ motion)? " And she say again "$100." I grab her ass and titties some more while I make up mind (obviously I've been typing in asian here. So just go with it) and she strokes me some more. I ask "you make me wear rubber"? She say "No". I say "OK, but you take off clothes first." So she takes off her little dress and bra but leaves her panties on. They were kind of big panties, so maybe it was her time of the month and hence why FS was not on the menu? Either that, or FS really wasn't on the menu. I should have asked if it was ever on the menu but when a cute asian girl is stroking your shaft and you're cupping her titties you start to listen to the little head more than the big. Anyway, she did a fine job with the BBBJ and I got off the first shot in her mouth. She playfully slapped me and stroked the rest out of me. Hey, she didn't tell me I couldn't CIM so I went for it. Afterwards, she cleaned me up with hot towels, dressed me, hugged me, and gave me a bottle of water. She also gave me a biz card for a 10th massage is free deal, which was a first for me at an AMP.

Overall, this was a very pleasant experience and would repeat if I'm in the area again.

Seniors can PM me for the name of the place (if its not already been covered here before) and the name of the girl (well, at least what I think her name was). If all the girls there are like the one I had, then this place was a good find for me.

Happy AMPing!

Fayleep
06-28-09, 04:25
I have to agree with Antonio. I was just paging thru GP and CAD and there are a dozen ads for the Asian apts. They advertise openly on CL and Backpage. I could not remember the phone number to a place the other day and I found the ad within seconds on my PDA while sitting in a parked car a few blocks from the place. When Leo wants to, and when the time is right, they will be busted. At some point, tom Dart will need the publicity and it will happen. But until then, Enjoy!What's GP and CAD?

Gfxchi
06-29-09, 08:07
Got lucky again at Gina's "Broadway" location (cf. CL) on the n. Side: DFK, DATY, BBBJ. Late '20s, Taiwanese, modest command of English, short and compact, 6.5 in looks. Ask for "Linda" and the hh rate of 1.2.I can't seem to find Gina's ads anywhere. Used to see them in CL, but checked there and BP, don't see them. Any help in pointing the direction to her ads much appreciated.

Ghostface89
06-29-09, 08:32
Driving down Archer I spotted a storefront with massage pictures above front windows but no name displayed. Door had small "open" sign, so I went in to check it out.

All Latinas in front eating pizza. They said massage was @ $60 per hr. Not great lookers, and I prefer AMPs, so I begged off, took a card and left.

FYI--
Massage Presidential
4163 S. Archer

Someone TOFTT and let the forum know.

HappyGardener
06-29-09, 12:38
Any of you know if back waxing is an option at any of these places. Just want to get cleaned up for the summer, and enjoy a good ending too. Maybe even a Brazilian if I can find my old percoset prescription OUCH- LOL

Not since Oriental on Harlem closed down, have I seen an AMP in Chicago offer this.

I have seen it offered on CL. You may be limited to places in Boys Town however. Not that there is anything wrong with it......

Cashmonet
06-29-09, 14:30
No panties off meant she was problay an Asian Tranny!

Hope he was good!

Talk Turkey
06-29-09, 14:31
Not since Oriental on Harlem closed down, have I seen an AMP in Chicago offer this.

I have seen it offered on CL. You may be limited to places in Boys Town however. Not that there is anything wrong with it......

Rose Spa offers waxing & with some AMP's it can be arranged,
someone not normally on the staff comes in to do it special.

A search of CL therapeutic might also turn up some AMP's that do this.

T-Man

Jesus Collins
06-29-09, 17:07
Hey, has anyone had this provider for a VIP session yet?

I had her for a CMT style masssage ..was really nothing to write home about..

If anyone has ad a VIP session with her, please report or PM me if you must.

By the way , this girl was easily on anyone's scale , a 10!

Bulls Eye
06-29-09, 19:36
What's GP and CAD?
Looking to come through my home town soon and need a safe outlet.

Fayleep
06-29-09, 20:02
Has anyone tried this place? I usually travel around that area twice a month. I would try for myself, but wanted to see if anyone here has any input first.

Please post or PM details.

Thanks

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ads/1243799356.html

Horny Dog #2
06-29-09, 20:23
What's GP and CAD?GP = Gentlemens Pages (a free monthly magazine available at adult bookstores and online at gentlemenspages.com)

CAD = Chicago After Dark - pretty much the same as above.

Bebop60
06-29-09, 23:08
Scratched my asian itch this afternoon at Relax. Met a long-legged 20-something named June with a great rack and attitude to please. Paid .4 for 1/2 hour and self-standing shower. During OK massage, my hands roamed everywhere to let her know I was a monger. She giggled and said "oh, you like massagee". On the flip, she asked what else I wanted and I directed her hands to Mr. Happy. She pulled up her top and unhooked her bra to expose a beautiful pair. After very happy ending I left her .4 tip. She said .6 was better and I said maybe next time we have a better time too. .4 door + .4 tip. Will repeat.

Hornet983
06-30-09, 00:51
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any hot tubs/jucuzzi's by the hour type of stuff I know their are rooms with jacuzzis/hot tubs that you can get by the hour but was wondering if there was a place that had a hot tub/jucuzzi room kinda thing?

Smith1490
06-30-09, 02:31
Dreamed I needed a nice massage last Wednesday with a little something extra so in my dream after having some Dim Sum I stopped in on the 2800 block just South of I-55. Got a half hour and table shower for.6. Told the papasan that I wanted some good massage to go with my relaxation. He directed a cute girl next to me and had a girl in her late 30s get up. He probably thought I was on the up and up. Half hour and TS.6. I go back and Terri and another girl give me a good scrub down.

Back to the room and I get a really nice rub down. Back walking was excellent and the massage above average. Looks were not the best but attitude was really great. On the flip she works me down and I'm starting to get impatient but she finally starts teasing me and then she takes care of the little man. No negotiation.

I left her standard tip plus an extra 20 for the massage, made this clear to to her. When I walked out realized that I had been inside for almost two hours. Next time I'll look to try out some of the younger talent. There were 3 other girls in the mid to late 20s in the lobby as I left.

Looks - 5
Attitude - 8
Massage - 7
Technique - 6

Mr Mister
06-30-09, 11:01
I tried this place out about a week ago. It's so new there was still saw dust on the floors. The table shower area is very nice.

It's overpriced. My one hour massage lasted 40 minutes (that's door to door for you kids keeping score at home). Attractive latina chicks that do the 50-50-50 routine. Screw that. Who in their right mind would pay 150 for handshake? Not me!

Driving down Archer I spotted a storefront with massage pictures above front windows but no name displayed. Door had small "open" sign, so I went in to check it out.

All Latinas in front eating pizza. They said massage was @ $60 per hr. Not great lookers, and I prefer AMPs, so I begged off, took a card and left.

FYI--
Massage Presidential
4163 S. Archer

Someone TOFTT and let the forum know.

Mr Mister
06-30-09, 11:13
Not that I know this for certain.... Are you sure that she wasn't a he? Afterall, Chicago just had a huge gay pride parade!

I say "OK, but you take off clothes first." So she takes off her little dress and bra but leaves her panties on. They were kind of big panties, so maybe it was her time of the month and hence why FS was not on the menu? Either that, or FS really wasn't on the menu.

Happy AMPing!

Snowmadics
06-30-09, 12:35
TOFTT.

Izabela on CL is totally legit, and very attractive.

Snowmadics
06-30-09, 12:37
I love latinas.

I visited yesterday, and got the standard topless hr. Ts included. Wanted to try the 4 hand but maybe next time.

Paleface
06-30-09, 13:08
Monica,

You got to love her. After the massage and whatever, she buttons my shirt, straightens my collar, and I swear, shines my shoes. I keep coming back for more.

Bothan Spy
06-30-09, 13:46
Has anyone visited Mercy in the Loop lately? Haven't seen any recent reports and I have been wanting to revisit some old habits that have been much more difficult to do since my relationship status changed. It's so close to work that I am taking it as a sign for a little gift to myself!

Chisox
06-30-09, 15:53
I've been putting off my first apt visit for awhile now, mainly just being cautious and because I've had good luck at my usual AMP(PG on Irving). I think I've done as much research as I possibly can without actually making a visit, and I've narrowed my apt choices down to 2 places.

One is near Irving/pulaski and the other is near Harlem/290. Both were found on CL and ask for 160. I live near Harlem/Irving so these two are a lot more conveinent than driving to SS.

If anyone has a reason for me to stay away from one or the other please let me know, this is going to be my first visit to an apt and I don't want to regret it because I made a poor choice. Any helpful info on either 2 places would be appreciated.

Thanks

Litho Fox
06-30-09, 23:16
Went to Bella, was a slow nite so TS was free on the house and only seen 2 asians.

Got the hour and left happy for .08 total

Chi Troll
07-01-09, 01:07
Rode all around town yesterday. Stopped at a place on 35h and got Lei Lei. She was nicely figured with long dark hair and attractive cleavage. When I walked in, I saw all the beds in the front room and thought it was going to be a lame scene, but then she took my hand and led me into the back. Bought the half-hour with room to negotiate an hour if I liked the massage. She gave a thorough shower and took me to the room and went to work. Massage was nothing special, and after a bit of teasing she offered assistance, which I declined. I suspect it would have been good, but that is not my thing. Paid 55 for hh w/ ts. Tipped 10 for willingness.

Went to Alice on Wentworth. Felt uncomfortable and left.

Went to Senina, got pricing, saw one girl, Violet who looked interesting. Will be back for her.

Went to Jin. Got the legit vibe and left with a card.

Xindy's was filled with wraith-like girls who didn't do it for me.

Can someone hook me up w/ Winnie's digits? I saw her a couple of times a year ago but lost her number.

Dee Mac
07-01-09, 08:53
Where? Price? Quality? Looking for a new latin experience.

I love latinas.

I visited yesterday, and got the standard topless hr. Ts included. Wanted to try the 4 hand but maybe next time.

Original Sin
07-01-09, 11:46
What are your opinoins on 4 hand massages? Is it harder to get extras, do you get them from both women? Is the tipping scale just doubled? Does this change based on AMP or LMP?

Thanks

Nighthawk55
07-01-09, 14:49
That was a heck of a first post, my man!

Rode all around town yesterday. Stopped at a place on 35h and got Lei Lei. She was nicely figured with long dark hair and attractive cleavage. When I walked in, I saw all the beds in the front room and thought it was going to be a lame scene, but then she took my hand and led me into the back. Bought the half-hour with room to negotiate an hour if I liked the massage. She gave a thorough shower and took me to the room and went to work. Massage was nothing special, and after a bit of teasing she offered assistance, which I declined. I suspect it would have been good, but that is not my thing. Paid 55 for hh w/ ts. Tipped 10 for willingness.

Went to Senina, got pricing, saw one girl, Violet who looked interesting. Will be back for her.

Can someone hook me up w/ Winnie's digits? I saw her a couple of times a year ago but lost her number.

Paleface
07-01-09, 14:50

Can someone hook me up w/ Winnie's digits? I saw her a couple of times a year ago but lost her number.I'm confused. Isn't "assistance" what we are there for? Along the massage, of course.

Goat Trotter
07-01-09, 20:51
What are your opinoins on 4 hand massages? Is it harder to get extras, do you get them from both women? Is the tipping scale just doubled? Does this change based on AMP or LMP?

Thanks

I hate them because each women always has her own rhythm and if don't have the right pair it can be a let down. At least the 2 I've had have been a disappointment. These were at AMPs.

They both will expect to be tipped... you paid more didn't you? Well...

Chi Troll
07-01-09, 21:49
I had a very good four-hand with M and A at Rose. Both did expect to be tipped, so you should only go in for it if you are feeling particularly flush.

Donny Devito
07-01-09, 22:27
Magic Touch. Total waste of time and more importantly my hard earned cash!

Got a CBJ from Anna. Like a 4 on the massage girl scale. Like a 3 in real life. She was just old and fat. Not that attractive. Although nice tatas. The hot youngins seem to have gone off to school. Paid 1.0 total including enterance fee. I felt ripped off. I mean it's still a go but there are better places for me to go where I know I can get better service with better girls. It's just the luck of the draw I suppose. I got nothing against this place or Anna but just know you can get better elsewhere. They still provide a good service for the community and I've had great (tremendous) times there before. Just not today. Late.

Dudejake
07-01-09, 23:49
I have not been here in 6 mo. and just found out today that Suzie is no longer giving massages at Modern Wave. Does anyone know where she may be working?

Chisox
07-02-09, 02:59
I decided to take a chance at the School after seeing many ads in CL and BP that say OPEN LATE 5AM. What started out and almost ended up being a complete waste of 80 with a busty polish girl, an asian named Kim came to the rescue and saved the night.

TO make a long story short, after 50 min of getting a legit soft rub from the euro, an asian peeked in the room and asked to enter. I said "thats fine", praying for a quick miracle but not knowing why she was coming in I just went with it. I thought maybe the last 10 min was going to be a 4 hand, but then she asked if I wanted her to finish the massage by herself, right in front of the polish girl. I agreed and the polish girl left.

Her name is KIM, and she is why I will be returning to the school instead of leaving unhappy. Most energetic and the best personality of any AMP i've met. She said if you want a massage, euro is OK. If you want no massage and all fun, ask for Kim. She said there are other girls there too. Full menu, and she asked that I only tip her 40 because she knew I wasnt happy with the 80 I spent. I got 160 dollars worth for the 40 i tipped. A great and unexpected ending to what started and almost ended up being a waste.

Kim at the School is what I was looking for. I dont have much experience but I know I did good.

Alterxxx
07-02-09, 08:01
Can anyone recomment a good EMP or one with Latinas that offers good service?

HappyGardener
07-02-09, 13:58
I've been putting off my first apt visit for awhile now, mainly just being cautious and because I've had good luck at my usual AMP(PG on Irving). I think I've done as much research as I possibly can without actually making a visit, and I've narrowed my apt choices down to 2 places.

One is near Irving/pulaski and the other is near Harlem/290. Both were found on CL and ask for 160. I live near Harlem/Irving so these two are a lot more conveinent than driving to SS.

If anyone has a reason for me to stay away from one or the other please let me know, this is going to be my first visit to an apt and I don't want to regret it because I made a poor choice. Any helpful info on either 2 places would be appreciated.

Thanks

My god, Just pick one and go. After all this thinking about it, your going to feel let down no matter what you do.

Talk Turkey
07-02-09, 14:55
I hate them because each women always has her own rhythm and if don't have the right pair it can be a let down. At least the 2 I've had have been a disappointment. These were at AMPs.

They both will expect to be tipped... you paid more didn't you? Well...

In addition to expecting to be tipped, sometimes they will start to
chit-chat with one another -- I've had that happen & it is a loss of intimacy, IMHO.

I'd say it's worth trying at least once, the sensation of 4 hands
can be quite exquisite -- YMMV -- & of course it does matter who
those 4 hands are.

Stay safe,

T-Man

Chisox
07-02-09, 17:54
My god, Just pick one and go. After all this thinking about it, your going to feel let down no matter what you do.You telling me there is something wrong with being cautious about entering an apartment that you've never been to and meeting with a pros? ESPECIALLY when you've never done it before? And I'd only be let down if LE was involved, and that was the purpose of my post. I would just pick one and go, but I thought it was smart to ask about them in this forum first. Safe or unsafe, thats it.

Chi Troll
07-02-09, 19:02
I caught her looking in my wallet during the massage.

She noted how much money I had and asked for a big tip. W T F?

Avoid.

Softswap
07-02-09, 19:15
I've been putting off my first apt visit for awhile now...

My god, Just pick one and go. After all this thinking about it, your going to feel let down no matter what you do.Well said, HappyGardener.

I kinda like the movie, Risky Business.

Did you see it, Chisox?

There's a line in it where Miles says to Joel, "you wanna know something? Every now and then say, "What the fuck." "What the fuck" gives you freedom. Freedom brings opportunity. Opportunity makes your future."

I kinda like that. Sometimes you have to just say, "What the Fuck." and remember, If you can't say it, you can't do it (another line in the movie). I just hope that if you do it, you report back about it here.

Neverno
07-02-09, 19:42

Thanks
Only time I tried 4 hand it was only for the HE and the second girl stood above my head and only rubbed my shoulders a bit. I didn't think it was worth it. It was at a place out by Grayslake. I was really looking forward to it, sounded exciting, but they sure took the fun right out of it!

Pengansai
07-02-09, 20:33
New girl Angela is awesome. Big natural boobs with huge nippples. If you are really nice and treat her right she will let you enjoy them.

Her hj ttechnique is as good as it gets.

have fun.

P

genuis8
07-02-09, 22:08
New girl Angela is awesome. Big natural boobs with huge nippples. If you are really nice and treat her right she will let you enjoy them.

Her hj ttechnique is as good as it gets.

have fun.

P

Where is Alice at China Palace located?

Stephen6868
07-03-09, 02:18
Went to caribean yesterday had melissa. Paid 70 for the door fee. There where no questions or anything she came in started to massage my back and things progressed very very well. I'll give more info to seniors over pm but it was well worth the trip and I will repeat.

Silvio
07-03-09, 14:31
I've been lucky in my mongering days and have experienced a great FS 4 Hand session with 2 ebony beauties at Rhondas old place on Elston and Ashland. I'm sure some of you senior members will reminisce about that place along with Suzies lovely touch. Anyone know what happened with Rhonda and her group. The other was more recent sometime last year at KM on division with 2 lovely latinas Kelly & Patty. They were both into it and was a very nice treat to me. So its possible to get 2 girls to get into it...but you may have to see if they both eager first.

PussyPoker
07-03-09, 19:52
went to china spa today for my first visit. It will not be my last. I had Candie for my massage and ts. Likes to massage first as she uses lot of oil on every thing. We talked a lot about my trip to china last Oct. Funny I was in the same town she is from. Massage was very good. I like it medium hard. As for the frist time thing everything like a first timer. Candie is a very nice giel. 5'7" 34B nice butt. On my way out I saw Lily from relax. I also seen two very cute girls on the couch. I WILL return.

Bbo Bbo
07-04-09, 00:28
I'm visiting Chicago right now for the weekend.

And any good info on the CLs?

Chicag0
07-04-09, 10:16
If you go to the same lovelies long enough, you really find out their personalities, likes, dislikes, fantasies, and more. Well, when one of my 'regulars' told me her bisexual fantasies about one of the other ladies working there I immediately offered to stage a 4 hand session.

The massage was just ok. If the duo does not work together like this often, the rhythm is not great. But after 15 min we just turned it into a 3some. WOW! They were hot for each other and it was incredible enjoyable to watch and participate in.

Tip was double (for FS for each) as was original 75 minute massage price. This was at legit establishment. Total 5.5 but I would do it again in a second!
Sorry, this was special and I cannot share the names or place without violating trust of these beauties.
Chi

Thanks

Direct44t
07-05-09, 14:06
Does anyone know a good AMP or LMP where mature Asian and/or Latina masseuses can be found ?

Mad Ivan
07-05-09, 16:12
Has anyone visited Mercy in the Loop lately?... It's so close to work that I am taking it as a sign for a little gift to myself!Visited it a week or so ago, for the same reason. Still there, still doing decent, if unexceptional service... And if you go around lunch time it is easier to avoid the doorman.

Nicky Forza
07-05-09, 22:19
Does anyone know a good AMP or LMP where mature Asian and/or Latina masseuses can be found ?

Try Elegant if you like the Asian oldies.

Mad Ivan
07-06-09, 09:30
I decided to take a chance at the School after seeing many ads in CL and BP that say OPEN LATE 5AM. What started out and almost ended up being a complete waste of 80 with a busty polish girl, an asian named Kim came to the rescue and saved the night....Had the same experience there once. Polish girl wanted me to do the job myself, with her verbal encouragement, and that wasn't going anywhere, but then Kim came in and saved the day.

Also, May is very good there. Not much of a looker, but she really worked it, using her breasts in a very nice manner.

PS Anyone know of a place on the North side and/or near suburbs where I can get HE from a Russian or Ukrainian girl for a reasonable sum?

Thanks

Ghostface89
07-06-09, 11:27

Try Alice's in Chinatown Mall, B & B on Cermak, or Hong Kong on Archer.
All very obliging, older and talented staff.

To Much Time
07-06-09, 11:40
In my experience I've tipped as little as .3 and left satisfied.

What kind of tip gets that smile?

My experience was also good there.

However, $ seems to be the initial request.

Direct44t
07-06-09, 11:54
Thanks Mengzi & Ghostface 89 for the suggestions. I'll try them out.

Are there any MPs with older Latinas ? Please let me know.

Stonefire
07-06-09, 11:58
I've been lucky in my mongering days and have experienced a great FS 4 Hand session with 2 ebony beauties at Rhondas old place on Elston and Ashland. I'm sure some of you senior members will reminisce about that place along with Suzies lovely touch. Anyone know what happened with Rhonda and her group. The other was more recent sometime last year at KM on division with 2 lovely latinas Kelly & Patty. They were both into it and was a very nice treat to me. So its possible to get 2 girls to get into it...but you may have to see if they both eager first.
I'm looking for KM on division but I can't find it. What's the cross streets? Is it across from the grocery store ? Or the womens health clinic?

Thanks in advance.

Bothan Spy
07-06-09, 13:58
Visited it a week or so ago, for the same reason. Still there, still doing decent, if unexceptional service... And if you go around lunch time it is easier to avoid the doorman.
Thanks for posting. I am going to try this week and report. Heading to Vegas next week with SO so hopefully this will help quell any bad ideas I may have while out there with her

Cubiche
07-06-09, 18:33
I'm looking for KM on division but I can't find it. What's the cross streets? Is it across from the grocery store ? Or the womens health clinic?

Thanks in advance.

Located between Maplewood/Rockwell on northside of street.

Mad Ivan
07-06-09, 19:59
Thanks for posting. I am going to try this week and report. Heading to Vegas next week with SO so hopefully this will help quell any bad ideas I may have while out there with herEnjoy! That should be entertaining.

Jerson
07-07-09, 19:11
Went there about a month ago and had Grace, late 20s korean girl. nice table shower and massage. happy ending on the flip, .6 tips.

Grace said she's from NY, but i think she used to be a waitress at San Soo Gab San (korean restaurant) on western few years ago.

Golferfore
07-07-09, 21:46
Saw Backpage Mya, for a massage, smokin bod, butter face, 150 full roaming no other services provided, will repeat in a pinch.

Ghostface89
07-08-09, 09:51
Grace said she's from NY, but i think she used to be a waitress at San Soo Gab San (korean restaurant) on western few years ago.[/QUOTE]

I have been pleasantly suprised to be greeted by an AMP girl who had waited on me at a CT restaurant in a past life. If you chat with your fav AMP girl about where she worked before, she will often tell you that she had a restaurant background.

In any case, the best tips are for giving the customer super service. Same ancient Chinese philosophy.

With so many restaurants hurting in this economy (and particularly in CT due to the parking meter situation), watch for more waitresses to go to AMPs.

You might even want to flirt with a cute waitress by asking her if you had seen her before at a "spa."

Qetuo
07-08-09, 10:59
Will be visiting soon. read the last month's postings and am confused. Any AMP offer fs? Prefer the younger providers. Advice appreciated.

Dayamcock
07-08-09, 13:24
Speaking of mature.
I've been to Alice once and had good time about 2 weeks ago. I think her name was Cindy who is older.
That's my 1st AMP in Chicago area.
Anyone know where Younger chicks are found at?

Paleface
07-08-09, 18:54
Went there about a month ago and had Grace, late 20s korean girl. nice table shower and massage. happy ending on the flip, .6 tips.

Grace said she's from NY, but i think she used to be a waitress at San Soo Gab San (korean restaurant) on western few years ago.Grace gives a nice massage and is good looking. I tip her .4 for massage and table shower. She's happy with that. Does she do more for .6? If not, why pay more? It drives up the expectations and we can't all afford to pay more. Shouldn't prices be coming down?

Alterxxx
07-08-09, 21:18
Any info on the CL ad below would be greatly appreciated. Says she works out of willowbrook. A little hesitant since I have not seen any reports here or on TER.

********Busty Latina Massage!!!!!!!!!!!! - w4m (Willowbrook)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: serv-tjdja-1259837205@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-07-08, 2:08PM CDT

I'm very, very clean and I ask the same of you!! I'm a 34 year old voluptuous latina, 5'5", 145 lbs, 36D-26-36. Hours are usually from 3pm until 10pm. 45 minute erotic full-body massage starts at $120. Don't e-mail. Just call (630) nine four six - eight zero zero six. You may have noticed that I lowered my price. The price will never be lower than that and it may only last a few months so try to see me soon! You can also see more pics of me on the back page.com

Donny Devito
07-08-09, 22:11
Today I went to an outdoor mall around Cermak. Regulars know exactly what I am talking about. I got a BBBJ for.8 plus the.4 door fee. That's.2 more than I usually spend but she was teasing for about 20 minutes and the little head took over the negotiations. It was an overall good time. I believe her name was lisa. Later folks and peoples. Till next time, peace.

Steevo
07-08-09, 23:07
Sitting at work and what do you know, i get that funny feeling in my tummy,that i need some nice relaxation during lunch.

Remembered reading about a place across from millennium park and started walking (i work in the loop). Since i didnt know exactly what building, went to the black and popped into every building looking in the directory for a massage place. Finally got no 30 north and just asked the guy. He looked at me smiled and said "there used to be a place, but its no longer open" WTF!

Anyway, so my lunch was spent looking for relief that never came. Does anyone know what happened to the place. Just closed or or finest got to it before i did?

Deizel5
07-09-09, 02:14
Where is this place? I always take cermak home from work...never knew there was a place in the area. Can anyone pm me the name and/or address?

Today I went to an outdoor mall around Cermak. Regulars know exactly what I am talking about. I got a BBBJ for.8 plus the.4 door fee. That's.2 more than I usually spend but she was teasing for about 20 minutes and the little head took over the negotiations. It was an overall good time. I believe her name was lisa. Later folks and peoples. Till next time, peace.

Happy Meals
07-09-09, 13:48
Remembered reading about a place across from millennium park and started walking (i work in the loop). Since i didnt know exactly what building, went to the black and popped into every building looking in the directory for a massage place. Finally got no 30 north and just asked the guy. He looked at me smiled and said "there used to be a place, but its no longer open" WTF!You went too far... The building is on Michigan and Madison. AFAIK there is no directory in the building. Be advised that the guard will ask you to sign-in and show your driver's license.

Raoul Duke
07-09-09, 19:07
Stopped in the other day and was greeted by Jessica. At first she climbed on my back and gave a very deep and pretty much painful massage. I asked her to get off of me and told her I preferred a lighter touch. That turned out to be pretty nice until we got to the flip.

These broads trying to negotiate .6 is a sure way for me to avoid them on future visits. I told her it's .4 and in about a second it's going to be .3. She pouts and again says .6 and I reiterate my position. She gives in, but says next time it's .6. Yea, right.

Her wrist action was too fast for my liking and I'm aggravated with the mid-session negotiation process. I've probably said it before, but here it is again: I will avoid this joint unless I'm in a real bind.

Golferfore
07-09-09, 22:20
Stopped in for a little late afternoon refreshment, Julie pushed the right buttons and made it a worthwhile endeavor, will repeat.6 tip, for the excellent service above and beyond the call of duty.

Deizel5
07-09-09, 22:32
Where is this school?

Is this it: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ads/1261048711.html?

or this: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ads/1261164268.html?

I decided to take a chance at the School after seeing many ads in CL and BP that say OPEN LATE 5AM.

Fayleep
07-10-09, 01:27
Hey. Has anyone tried this place?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/ads/1261918655.html

Can anyone let me know how it is? Is it the girl in the pic?

Chisox
07-10-09, 01:32
Where is this school?

Is this it: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ads/1261048711.html?

or this: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ads/1261164268.html?
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1262369265.html

I went with the top one, not the 2nd location

SpokenOne69
07-10-09, 09:04
Place is called Mercy Accupuncture and located on the 21 st floor Mercy Building at 8 South Michigan F that guard. It's non of his business what your business is. But, you must show ID and sign in.

Be advised there are no shower facilites.

Enderwiggen
07-10-09, 09:28
I had two bad experiences recently. Won't do it again.

Lisa?

I’ve been here before ages ago, and the massage/finish wasn’t so good but this was ridiculous.

I show up about mid day, and ask for the half hour. The girl at the front desk gives me a girl named LISA, I do believe that was her name, her English was non existent, so that’s what I believe she said. I walked back to the room, and asked to use the restroom first. Came back to the room undressed and waited on her. The massage was pretty much non existent. She kept tickling the taint as if that was a signal to slip over. So I did.

The negotiations started right away. She held up for fingers. I said no way. I wanted FS, and she wanted 10 fingers and I laughed. I told her never mind go get another girl. Nope. I threatened to walk out and ask for my money back, and she settled on two fingers. The finish was mediocre at best though she did let me play with those nips and suckle on them a bit. When I got dressed and gave her the two fingers, she was unhappy I told her I wouldn’t be coming back. And left. I remembered why I didn’t come to this place. Relax is waaay better.

This is my favorite spot. The biggest cathouse ever. But when I should up to see my regular girl (Who took actual massage classes and give the best Massage/FS combo in Chicago save may, I was given another girl. She gave me a hard massage. Sat on my back blah blah. So at the end, of the mediocre hard massage she wanted to settle up with a tip for the hard massage and an additional 4 fingers for the finish. I laughed and asked to speak to the manager. She brought LISA in. I told lisa what I wanted, yet she said "no do that" I laughed..(I had done IT with her squirting ass several times.) I asked for another girl.. They brought Jobi. Cute kinda chubby. But finished/.

She came in, with the worst attitude I had ever seen. She argued for almost 15 minutes about service tip. I finally agreed on four finger, *Thinking with the wrong head. And made sure I got my money’s worth I didn’t finish up. I let it linger for a long time. And when she tried to quick stroking I told her no finish no tip. I even began to consider only tipping her two fingers afterwards. So the finish was ok save her piss poor attitude, I got dressed and tipped her. On my way out the first girl gave me a dirty look. I laughed in her face and said when yung gets back from China id be talking to him. Her attitude changed.

Stop letting this girls walk on you! You are the customer. You guys who overpay drive this art down. We are the consumer.

Enderwiggen
07-10-09, 09:53
If you go to the same lovelies long enough, you really find out their personalities, likes, dislikes, fantasies, and more. Well, when one of my 'regulars' told me her bisexual fantasies about one of the other ladies working there I immediately offered to stage a 4 hand session.

The massage was just ok. If the duo does not work together like this often, the rhythm is not great. But after 15 min we just turned it into a 3some. WOW! They were hot for each other and it was incredible enjoyable to watch and participate in.

Tip was double (for FS for each) as was original 75 minute massage price. This was at legit establishment. Total 5.5 but I would do it again in a second!

Sorry, this was special and I cannot share the names or place without violating trust of these beauties.

Chi5.5 WTF? How?

Um here is a tip.

4hand at senina for an hour and a half.

1.15 tip: 1.00x 2

Umm you get more time. And a crazy whild bang for your buck.

5? !

Dude that is a few hours with an amazing. Amazing girl.

Sheesh

Ghostface89
07-10-09, 10:34

Donny is right on. This location has slightly older, but very accommodating ladies. I have had Lisa and others. Always a fun, happy time.

For cultural anthropologists -- check out the Asian good fortune items and altars. Bery, Bery tradional. Reminds me of the real China.

Self Hi5
07-10-09, 12:09
Fellow Hobbyists,

As I have followed this forum the last couple weeks, it has been a bit disturbing to see the outrageous tip amounts that are being given freely. IMO .60 for a shake is way out of line. I mean if you are in an LMP and the girl wants .60, she better be naked and allow LOTS of roaming. Let's get back to reality and hold our ground at .40 tops for standard shake. I am all about negotiating for whatever price you feel is right for services ABOVE and BEYOND the standard finish....but standard deserves no more than .40!!!

Hell, I have been to KM on two different occasions and realized after the finish that I only had .30 and .25 to tip. In both instances, the provider was just as pleased and kissed and hugged me as I left. If we offer these high prices, it will start to become expected, and before we know it, as hobbyists, WE have driven prices up!!

Remember folks, the customer and the market (demand) is what sets the prices!!! See the oil industry!! One could argue speculators too, and they would probably be right, but in this biz, there are no speculators!! Stick to the pricing!!

Just my 2 cents!!

Chicago Diesel
07-10-09, 19:30
Despite what others have posted in this forum about bodyworks on clark, I went there today around 11AM and got lucky. I arrived and had to be buzzed in by an asian guy.

He seemed to run the place and charged me $60 for an hour massage. The massage was given by a cute korean (I would say a 9), I think her name was Sue? But I don't remember now. Massage was decent and didn't think I was going to get lucky, but on the flip she saw my excitement and she smiled, looked at me and asked if I tip well, and I said of course and I'd tip better under certain circumstances. Long story short, I left extremely happy. I guess there was just some physical attraction on my side that day.

Go figure.

Goat Trotter
07-10-09, 20:48
Fellow Hobbyists,

As I have followed this forum the last couple weeks, it has been a bit disturbing to see the outrageous tip amounts that are being given freely. IMO .60 for a shake is way out of line. I mean if you are in an LMP and the girl wants .60, she better be naked and allow LOTS of roaming. Let's get back to reality and hold our ground at .40 tops for standard shake. I am all about negotiating for whatever price you feel is right for services ABOVE and BEYOND the standard finish....but standard deserves no more than .40!!!

Save it. It's falling on some deaf ears. Some guys are newbs and just don't have the spine.

They don't realize that they really have the upper hand in negotiations. If you threaten to just get a massage you will see their tune change quickly.

Donny Devito
07-11-09, 01:16
Save it. It's falling on some deaf ears. Some guys are newbs and just don't have the spine.

They don't realize that they really have the upper hand in negotiations. If you threaten to just get a massage you will see their tune change quickly.Wiser words have never been spoken

We are MEN. Let's stick to our guns and show these women how the game is played.

Chisox
07-11-09, 01:28
I'm 2 for 2 now at the SCHOOL.

Called up and asked to set up an appt with KIM tonight, whoever answered said OK. When I got there, a hot asian was at the desk. I said I had appt with kim and she said she wasnt there, but she would take me. No prob I thought because she was pretty hot, and when I said I was suppose to see KIM for tantra said "I take care of you".

Payed the.7 up front for 45min, got incredible service and her attitude the whole time was more than I could have asked for. Left.7 tip and before I left she gave me her cell num and said to try her next time 1st.

Joe Penis
07-11-09, 01:48

Called up and asked to set up an appt with KIM tonight, whoever answered said OK. When I got there, a hot asian was at the desk. I said I had appt with kim and she said she wasnt there, but she would take me. No prob I thought because she was pretty hot, and when I said I was suppose to see KIM for tantra said "I take care of you".

Payed the.7 up front for 45min, got incredible service and her attitude the whole time was more than I could have asked for. Left.7 tip and before I left she gave me her cell num and said to try her next time 1st.Where is school?

I need to continue my education.

Joe Penis
07-11-09, 01:57
Just moved here 2 weeks ago.

Anyway, what are some AMP's that I can get the sure thing (FS)?

Please teach me

Chisox
07-11-09, 02:11
Where is school?

I need to continue my education.You'd know exactly where it is if you put about 1% of effort into searching for it.

Cmon man

Nighthawk55
07-11-09, 03:11

They don't realize that they really have the upper hand in negotiations. If you threaten to just get a massage you will see their tune change quickly.We seem to have this discussion ever couple of months.

All I can say is... blah blah blah.

Guys pay what they want to pay.

If you can't afford to play, stay home.

Chisox
07-11-09, 03:18
Forgot to mention the fully nude 20 min bbbj with cim in my last school report.

Fayleep
07-11-09, 17:26

Payed the.7 up front for 45min, got incredible service and her attitude the whole time was more than I could have asked for. Left.7 tip and before I left she gave me her cell num and said to try her next time 1st.Hey. What was her name and when did you go? I went there twice around 1am and got shot down both times by Latinas. PM me if you can.

SpaSearch
07-11-09, 18:46
If anyone has lost touch with Angel, the 23 year old Latina with the 38 DDs, who used to work at The Massage School on Irving Park Road and then at Pretty Girls as receptionist / therapist, PM me. She's at a legit place now in the same area, and I just got full nude with HR for .60 door plus .80 tip. Can't give more details since she will be fired if the boss finds out.

Horny Dog #2
07-11-09, 19:49
I have actually tried a few times to make an appointment with her, but she has not been available at the times I've called. I'll probably try reaching her again in the coming weeks, and if I do, I let you know how it turns out.

Any info on the CL ad below would be greatly appreciated. Says she works out of willowbrook. A little hesitant since I have not seen any reports here or on TER.

HappyGardener
07-12-09, 00:03
Just moved here 2 weeks ago.

Anyway, what are some AMP's that I can get the sure thing (FS)?

Please teach me

Hi

I just became a brain surgeon. I really dont have time for a lot of reading and all that stuff. Can someone please tell me how to cut and do all that stuff.

HappyGardener
07-12-09, 00:11
They don't realize that they really have the upper hand in negotiations. If you threaten to just get a massage you will see their tune change quickly.

For years, and I mean YEARS, I left $20 for a HJ. Now I might leave $40 for an HJ. But that is only if I really and truly get a decent massage. I never, NEVER negotiate. I just dont. This is what you get. Take it or leave it. You do what I ask for or you get 0. Zero.

More often than not though I am going someplace where I already know I am going to get FS. And I am going to drop $100 for that. Thats it.

And I am amazed how many reports from you guys I see where the girls say no to getting in their pants because they are on the rag. My God, are Chinese womens periods 3 weeks long? It seems like every report says the girl says it is her time. Thats the oldest trick in the book.

Whisper2000
07-12-09, 00:19
No new places to report.

Senina - Had Lisa. I had a good session last time, but she spent a lot of time hassling me about an extra $10 for a total $50 on the tip. She acts nice the whole time, but its a bit over the top.

CTM - Had a massage with the older one. The massage was decent, and she's a little crazy, which always makes it fun.

Izabelle - Advertises on CL. Great, great, great massage therapist. Probably the best I've ever had. Very, very pretty girl. Absolutely no extras. I wouldn't go expecting anything at all. She's extremely nice and sincerely wants to be a healer.

Accurate - Got sucked back into this place, due to the general lack of talent in the NW burbs these days. Yuri pulled more of his crap and told the girl more than we agreed to. She was nice and tried to make up the difference. Massage was very light, to the point of not really being able to feel it. Finish was pretty good.

Alena's - Got a massage here. Decent massage. No extras. Tried to overcharge me.

C'est la vie - Made my first big mistake in this game out in Western Burbs. Went to this place. Walking up its obviously a jack shack. It was $60 for half hour. It was late, and I'd been driving forever, so I just bit the bullet hoping to get at least a shoulder rub. WHen I sit down, the girl said the $60 was just for the room, but I could pay $800 for the bedroom. She was a cold *****. It was almost kind of hot.

If anyone can recommend anything in the northern suburbs rather than the usual suspects, I'd appreciate it. Getting a little tired of the AMPs.

Slim
07-12-09, 08:33
And I am amazed how many reports from you guys I see where the girls say no to getting in their pants because they are on the rag. My God, are Chinese womens periods 3 weeks long? It seems like every report says the girl says it is her time. Thats the oldest trick in the book.
I thought the same thing and pushed this once and ended up with a "told you so"...I don't push it anymore. But you are right, a lot do fake it. Most have the armor panties on, which tell me to stay away.

Enderwiggen
07-12-09, 13:19
For years, and I mean YEARS, I left $20 for a HJ. Now I might leave $40 for an HJ. But that is only if I really and truly get a decent massage. I never, NEVER negotiate. I just dont. This is what you get. Take it or leave it. You do what I ask for or you get 0. Zero.

More often than not though I am going someplace where I already know I am going to get FS. And I am going to drop $100 for that. Thats it.

And I am amazed how many reports from you guys I see where the girls say no to getting in their pants because they are on the rag. My God, are Chinese womens periods 3 weeks long? It seems like every report says the girl says it is her time. Thats the oldest trick in the book.Ummm not always true. I got Jenni once. And she shows me the pad. I had them switch the girl. The next girls was too, I hit it anyway.

I'm a dirty old man.

Jerson
07-12-09, 16:32
Not sure if this is the "school" that everybody had good experience at. But figured I should try it out. It is located on Irving by Lechaire, advertised on CL open until 5am. Called around 12am last night and was told they were still open and we (3 of us) had 6 masseuses to choose from. We got there around 1am, parked at the back and saw another guy just walked out with a 30ish, around 5'3", chubby, curly hair asian woman. She (I didn't get her name) guided us in, on the way in saw another masseuse (Linda) was cleaning a room. Linda, 4/10 face, 6/10 body, asian, 30ish, around 5'6", long straight hair. We told Chubby we wanted to pick our masseuse and she replied she was one of our choices, and Linda, and another masseuse was on the way in. I said I was told there were 6 masseuses we could choose from and asked where were the other 3, she replied no, herself and Linda were the only choices and asked if we are okay. We decided to stay since my friends and I wanted real massage with HE only anyway, and they were the only place still open. She collected.7 from each of us for FH with TS and we headed to our own room. I undressed and Linda walked in, she told me to lay face down on bed right away, I asked what about TS and she replied there was no TS after 1am and massage was for HR only. I told her we already paid the $ for FH and TS and she replied no. I walked out of the room and told my friends to get refund and lets leave, Chubby walked over and asked what was going on and I told her what Linda said. Chubby replied no no.7 was for full HR, but no TS was true. I told her we were told TS was included when I called and she replied ok they would give us TS. I walked back to my room and Linda told me to get TS later since my friends were getting TS too, I said ok. Massage started, we started chatting and found out that we spoke the same language, and from there on she spoke continuously, I mean NON-STOP! It was like listening to radio during the whole session. 10mins later I heard another masseuse arrived to my friend's room and Linda told me she was the boss (didn't get her name either). She told me lots of lots of bad things about her boss, how bad she treated them, what a ***** she was and how dirty the place was. She also told me there was a white girl named Nicole who works there would tease customer alot, asks lots of tips, but would not finish, her massage was no good, and that Linda always finish the customer for her. The massage was no good since she was paying too much attentions talking shit about her boss. About 30mins later, on the filp I heard that my friends were done and they were ready to go, and someone knocked on my room and said "hurry up! ", Linda said it was the boss. Linda opened to door and told my friends to wait outside while I was naked on the bed with no cover. She came back and told me we still had 10mins to finish things off. I asked what about TS and she told me I would not want to get a TS there because they never washed the shower table. Ok fine, finish me off then. I could not get it up because she was still talking shit about her boss and rubbing my balls at the same time. I managed to take her tops off and I was able to finish, then she clean me off with a dry towel while she was still complaining about the place. I got dressed, .4 tip, grabbed a bottle of water and met my friends outside. Friends told me they didn't get a massage at all, only soft back touching the whole time and HE on the flip, but they did get a TS. Both of my friends got less than 30mins service for FH paid, we would not return.

Enderwiggen
07-12-09, 17:20
No new places to report.

Senina - Had Lisa. I had a good session last time, but she spent a lot of time hassling me about an extra $10 for a total $50 on the tip. She acts nice the whole time, but its a bit over the top.

CTM - Had a massage with the older one. The massage was decent, and she's a little crazy, which always makes it fun.

Izabelle - Advertises on CL. Great, great, great massage therapist. Probably the best I've ever had. Very, very pretty girl. Absolutely no extras. I wouldn't go expecting anything at all. She's extremely nice and sincerely wants to be a healer.

Accurate - Got sucked back into this place, due to the general lack of talent in the NW burbs these days. Yuri pulled more of his crap and told the girl more than we agreed to. She was nice and tried to make up the difference. Massage was very light, to the point of not really being able to feel it. Finish was pretty good.

Alena's - Got a massage here. Decent massage. No extras. Tried to overcharge me.

C'est la vie - Made my first big mistake in this game out in Western Burbs. Went to this place. Walking up its obviously a jack shack. It was $60 for half hour. It was late, and I'd been driving forever, so I just bit the bullet hoping to get at least a shoulder rub. WHen I sit down, the girl said the $60 was just for the room, but I could pay $800 for the bedroom. She was a cold *****. It was almost kind of hot.

If anyone can recommend anything in the northern suburbs rather than the usual suspects, I'd appreciate it. Getting a little tired of the AMPs.Is Alena the asian from CL?

Pm me about that I wanna know if its worth hitting.

Joe Penis
07-13-09, 00:04
Not sure if this is the "school" that everybody had good experience at. But figured I should try it out. It is located on Irving by Lechaire.

Rest of horror story deleted.Sounds like a really bad place. Is that school? If so, forget it. Almost fell for it due to all the good reviews.

Thanks bro.

Nudus81
07-13-09, 10:07
Read mixed reviews on this place - but avoid it.

I should have known not to go, when I called, the girl said you "no show, I keep calling you" It almost sounded like a threat. Paid .8 for 1 hr massage, very crappy, only gave me 1/2 hr. kept asking for more $. I ended up tipping .4 out of fear she would keep calling me. (which is way too much)

I felt like I paid my way out of a shake down. My recommendation = AVOID!

Pura Vida
07-13-09, 11:35
So, while running errands on Saturday morning I decided I needed a rub. I noticed in the Chi Reader that Yuri was running a special at Accurate, .45 for an hour. I should have known better when during my phone conversation with him included "How much you pay last time? " I told him I wanted the.45 special price, and he finally agrees. 20 minutes late, Monica shows up and tells me she can only accomodate a 30 min appointment. I sensed major attitude and politely said I would reschedule for another time. Total B. S. Why advertise the rate? I was a little dissappointed because in years past I felt it was always decent service.

I ended up in the 6000 block of Cicero, an asian who advertises on CL quite often. 1 hour for.6, she was a little chubby and around 40ish. Massage was better than most, and when the moment of truth came, I was able to negotiate HR for.2 quite easily. She steps away from table and returns with the rubber gloves! WTF? ! I have read reports in the past about how some providers have done this and shame on me if I didn't do my research on this place but it was a total buzz kill. I went through with the deed anyway, the little guy needed relief. Overall.8, not allowed to roam, rubber glove release, better than standard massage. Will Not Repeat.

I also checked out the Wellington on Friday night, the place was packed. No seats available at the bar, serious mature pick up spot. I didn't stay long, it would have been better if I had a good wingman.

Stay safe boys

Nighthawk55
07-13-09, 12:33
we (3 of us)I have to admit that I don't think I would ever go to a place like this with a group. If you look at it from the side of the provider, a group screams RAID.

Maybe I am paranoid. But like some of the other rules we all use to indicate to a provider we are "cool", I feel going by myself makes thing go smoother.

Just my opinion.

Talk Turkey
07-13-09, 13:47
Read mixed reviews on this place - but avoid it.

I should have known not to go, when I called, the girl said you "no show, I keep calling you" It almost sounded like a threat. Paid .8 for 1 hr massage, very crappy, only gave me 1/2 hr. kept asking for more $. I ended up tipping .4 out of fear she would keep calling me. (which is way too much)

I felt like I paid my way out of a shake down. My recommendation = AVOID!

I think at the least you should have brought this up with the
papa/mama-san. If I'm understanding you, you paid .120 for a
1/2 hour massage that was crappy because you feared they would
keep calling you?!?

And she kept asking for more money during the massage?

If you bring it up to the owner you might be able to receive
some sort of compensation. But without complaining you have no
recourse & she thinks her tactics are going to work with other customers.
Which is all most a guarantee that she will be using these
tactics in the future.

T-Man

HappyGardener
07-13-09, 16:11
Sorry to say thst yes that woman has been discussed here. Think she may have been in Skokie too. Always wears the rubber gloves for the HR. Thought she had a bad attitude

Enderwiggen
07-13-09, 18:13
Sorry, I dont really consider them competitors seeing as most of their posts are fake...
but also, their ads pop up on THIS site....

Raoul Duke
07-13-09, 21:07
Sorry to say thst yes that woman has been discussed here. Think she may have been in Skokie too. Always wears the rubber gloves for the HR. Thought she had a bad attitude

That happened to me once or twice, it's strange. Another thing that cracks me up is the Asian style Lawrence Welk soundtrack that a lot of the AMPs have. Add that to a firm ass cheek massage, which I don't particularly care for as I'm always nervous about a fart accidentally slipping out, and you've got yourself the ingredients for some comic relief.

Bebop60
07-13-09, 22:08
Called for appt., was 5 minutes late and she called me back to ask if I was still coming...and it gets worse.

She's in an office/apt. on cicero, 2nd floor walkup. She was heavy, not at all pretty, and she put on very large latex gloves for the handshake. The massage was lame, the handshake was worse. I left sore and unsatisfied. Pass on this one, IT REALLY SUCKED!

here's the ad:

Best massage, Wonderful relaxing by nice Asian oriental female (CICERO & PETERSON.)
Reply to: serv-997607475@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-18, 10:55AM CST

Winters cold day...a lot of snow...tired...stress?

Full body massage: swedish and chinese. Reflexology.Deep tissue massage.

Very nice & friendly, professional, and experienced massage therapist in private, comfortable, clean, convenient location.

Organic oil, soft music & massage, hot towel...free parking.

1 minute off Edens Expressway.

WONDERFULLY RELAXING AND REFRESHING....relieve stress and reduce muscle tension...real good massage by strong and soft, warm & gentel hands.

Rates: 1 hour $60, 1/2 hour $40, 1 1/2 hour $90.

Call for appointment: 312-451-2165 until 10pm. Leave message if no answer. Will call you back soon.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Stay away, this one's a loser....

Luke Appling
07-15-09, 12:25

Sorry to be a smart ass buddy, but are you suggesting that there are AMPs where the ladies AREN'T old?????

Luke Appling
07-15-09, 12:39

(know of a provider in Toronto Canada, but I'm not back up that way for some time)

Thanks for any info...

Sorry for this late response to your post, but I haven't checked this site in a while.

So here's my rant . . . .

NEVER NEVER NEVER GET ANY SPA TREATMENT AT ONE OF THESE MPs!!!!!!!!!!!!

MPs are generally barely clean enough for a massage, and back waxing irritates the skin and often causes a little bleeding, leaving you open to all types of nasty infections.

You need to go somewhere exceedingly clean for this type of treatment with a trained professional who wears surgical gloves. A backwaxing in an unclean environment would be more dangerous than a thousand hand jobs (or even blow jobs!).

Don't be an idiot, keep your waxing and whacking separate.

chanhalv44
07-15-09, 12:51
Hey all. Headed to this area for the weekend. Wondering if theres anything worth going to out there, or should I go ahead and venture downtown? If downtown, any good recommendations? .

PM me if you'd prefer. Much appreciated!

Antonio
07-15-09, 12:58
After going months on end without anything resembling a GFE, I'm reporting my second in 2 months. Her nom de theatre is "Deena": DFK, DATY, BBBJ (though this latter is strictly YMMV: inspired no doubt by constant digital clit stim). Medium build, short, no English to speak of. Get the tel. # from Gina's ad on CL (look for "addsion"--but actually her location is the N. & Ash. address). Ask for her by name and for the 1/2 hr. rate of $1.2.

Golferfore
07-15-09, 14:40
Had another inspired session with an ending that took 1/2 hour.

1.2 all in and wow that is customer service above and beyond.

Direct44t
07-15-09, 19:20
Sorry to be a smart ass buddy, but are you suggesting that there are AMPs where the ladies AREN'T old? No offence taken Luke. Old is a relative term, so I'll be more specific. There seem to be lots of Asian masseuses that are in there 30's and 40's around town.

I'll rephrase my question: Are there any Latina or Asian masseuses in the late 40's to 50's range around? I'm especially looking to find older Latinas.

Past Tense
07-16-09, 00:31
Should have known better.

Called craigs ad New spa, new girls and new massage - w4m (N. Pulaski/Addison, Chicago) 1-312-'4'7'9-5'3'6'9

Michelle answered the phone. Made an appointment for the afternoon.

Showed up and was greeted by a woman who loked noting like the picture (big surprise) but I let the little head do the thinking and said Ok. Paid the door. No shower.

Undress lay down she comes in starrts a decent back massage. Pretty chatty English better than average. Actually prretty nice woman about 30 a litlte heavier than I like but still pleasant company. Move to the flip she says I massage down there $60. No $40. OK.

Decent but uninspired HJ, hands free to roam under panties, fun but not really my type.

If you like your woman a little meatier I would recommend. Still looking for that perfect litle asian.

Snowmadics
07-16-09, 04:33
I had a dream I visited grace earlier this week. She wasn't the best looking gal. But she woulda worked. Game me this evil look when I walked in her home. Took me to the back told me to get undress and lay down. Came in and covered me with a sheet.

Massage sucked.

I became aroused on the flip and just removed the towel to uncover my erection. She then sped up massage. I began stroking. And she finished in a hurry and walked out and my dick was still in my hand.

Oh well.

Silvio
07-16-09, 08:36
No offence taken Luke. Old is a relative term, so I'll be more specific. There seem to be lots of Asian masseuses that are in there 30's and 40's around town.

I'll rephrase my question: Are there any Latina or Asian masseuses in the late 40's to 50's range around? I'm especially looking to find older Latinas.

Seems to be an oxy moron at most AMPs in Chicago. I know for a fact the ones at Elegant are in their 50s. So you may want to try there. There on 26th and Wentworth. Oh yeah they'll treat you like shit if you dont overpay for services.

Golferfore
07-17-09, 21:39
Checked out the massage establishment, got a massage and ts for .65. Lily is a butter face, but did great work, great massage and excellent finish for .5.

Regards

Mj138
07-18-09, 14:26
Went to Yin on Western. Total spent 100. Good massage and left happy.
There is a joint on Grand Ave called Belisima(sp?) they advertise manicure, pedicures, haircuts, massage. I am curious because I always see Asian women working in the building when I drive by. Anyone have any info? As always I am still looking for my dream masseuse who can give me a good rub and tug for 100 in her private residence. By now I thought I would have found her!

George W. Bush
07-18-09, 15:12
We'd all like that. I'd love to cut out the middleman mama san whose only contribution to the experience is to charge me $70 for the privilege of someone giving me a HJ. They haven't figured out if the price was $40 to walk in the door they'd see a hell of a lot more of me.

Krackerjack
07-18-09, 18:58
Checked out the school a week or so ago. Went in around 12 am. Was said there were 4-5 therapists, however when I did go there, there seemed to be only 2. One older chick and one at the counter handling all the calls. She said she was Kim, not sure tho. She did have great attitude and quoted .4. Did mention that everything was available if not by her by someone else. Attitude made up for age and average bod. Didnt get to wander tho..I was promised on the next visit.

Checked out a LMP a few days ago in lil village area or around there. Unfortunately for me, showed up around 40 mins to closing time. Same price for 30mins or 60mins. I was promised the whole hour, but was shortchanged for about 20 odd mins. there was one nice one out there, but she was apparently waiting for her man. Another 20yo was assigned, mother of 2 apparently and it showed but otherwise tight bod. quoted the usual, but it dropped from 150 to 70 in a few mins. must've had a bad customer day. Agreed for all round touching, but when we got down to it, restrictions were placed. As usual seniors get more info.

Wolf1800
07-18-09, 20:31
Yes, 3 calls setup. The picture looks good and real person is another story. Not much for massaging and go right into a FS for 2x. All in was Ok but PU she have a stinky crotch. I am sorry I finish the job I should have walk out instead. She's sniffer; I think she was high while we are doing it! Buyer beware!

After my adventure on NE hwy I proceeded to this gals place.
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage_by_hot_tan_blonde_29/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2337157

Actual pic quite surprised does a complete job but makes sure your safe. 3 call set up.

Jerson
07-19-09, 00:22
Never tried EMP before so decided to try Bella on western as previous reviews described there were european, got there around 4pm, 3 40ish asian women were sitting in the front lobby, I'm not into the oldies so took a business card and left. Got back to my car, threw the card away and call another bella (apt) who I found on BP, called 2 times no one picks up, drove to another spa on milwaukee as they advertised they have european, found out the name is Elle when I got there, parked my car and wanted to give the apt one more chance and a woman finally answered, made an appointment with bella and drove there. Bella is the hottest asian girl I never seen in an asian apt, real pic on BP, had a nice time with her, the down sides are that she was advertised true GFE on BP but it turned out to be false and that the session was kind of rushed. 1.6 damaged.

Wolf1800
07-19-09, 16:10
Stop by Relax and have Wendy; she is one of the old timer from the old shop. Good massage but no extra. May be you need to go to know her before you will get any handshake. She is strong walked my back and then finish off with oil massage. 0.60 for an hour and 0.20 tips.

Anyone else can share their experiences at Relax?

Raoul Duke
07-19-09, 20:27
I stopped at the place that was advertising .3 for 30 minutes. Gave her my .3 and she said no, it's 45. Told her the special said .3, she responded that was a "one day only special" from a couple of days ago. Alrighty, whatever, but I've only got 29 left. She didn't complain. That's a much improved attitude from my previous visit when a different broad tried squeezing me for .5.

So for 1. total, I enjoyed four drinks at some Euro type bar while drooling over an extremely hot Polish bartender, and then I headed east for a decent massage. Not a bad way to spend an evening, although it would have been perfect if I could have brought the Polish babe home with me.

Donny Devito
07-19-09, 20:37
Went to a place in China Town. Paid.4 for the door fee and then.21 for full service. When I finished, I whispered in her ear "It was never about the money." Believe it or not. It happened. I knew this chick from before, she wanted it just as bad as I did.

Gus Hogan
07-19-09, 21:50
Dropped in at Hong Kong over the weekend. Saw Alice. Another girl, didn't catch her name, gave me a good 1/2 hour massage to start things off. Alice came in for the second half hour. Everything is on the menu, but I took only HR because Alice is a bit heavy for my taste. Alice took her time and the results were spectacular. I can't say I will race back for another visit (because I usually prefer very skinny girls). That said, I am sure I will go back at some point because Alice is very good and there is something to be said for good technique.

Thencame Brnsn
07-19-09, 23:23
Anyone been here. I seen a few gents go in and out recently on my way to/ back from work (and it's slow with all the construction). Have a few dolla's burning a hole in my pocket and my back is a little tight, so I could use a little massagee!!

Chicag0
07-20-09, 11:08
Unless things have changed, you pay a lot for an hour massage with granny and that's all you get. I was only there once, but you may have success if you go multiple times. Do keep us posted if you do have success.

Anyone been here. I seen a few gents go in and out recently on my way to/ back from work (and it's slow with all the construction). Have a few dolla's burning a hole in my pocket and my back is a little tight, so I could use a little massagee!!

Antonio
07-20-09, 13:41
In case some of missed or wanted to reconnect with "Linda" (of Addison location), she's back. Asian GFE: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, plus an attempt at a massage (31 y.o., petite, all natural). Ask for hh at 1.2. Gina has relocated from Addison to another place (3200 n. 600 w.). For a pic that resembles her, try CL and search for "Broadway"--you'll also get the phone #.

Golferfore
07-20-09, 22:54
Went to the above named establishment for a little euro relaxation. Got the euro, but no relaxation. All teasin' and no pleasin'. Will not repeat and in fact, since she spent so much time teasing me and rubbing my inner thigh and brushing the boys repeatedly while bearly covering mr. Happy but not finishing, I left and did not leave a gratuity and shall not return.

Regards,

GF

Jwilliams
07-21-09, 14:30
I am looking for a massage here in chicago. I just moved here and am not too familiar with the area or the massage parlors. What is a good one. I'm not neccesarily looking for FS but a HJ would be great. Please feel free to pm me.

Thanks

Chimonger
07-21-09, 20:18
I'm new to all this but is it possible to find a good amp that offers bbbj or bj for $60?

Chimonger
07-21-09, 20:32
I was looking for an amp with Korean women and found this place on CL. Enter Korean in search and it's on the one on Division. Clean place that charged $60 for an hour and accepted credit cards. They close at 10pm normally but they saw me at 945pm. Got there and there was a cute girl probably in her late 20's named Susie. Got a nice wash and the massage was nice as well with a nice hj on the flip. Great service, no hassle and clean. Susie was fully clothe but for a first visit very accomodating and nice massage.

Prowler69
07-21-09, 21:16
New in town. Not familier with area.

Any help would be appriciated.

Smith1490
07-21-09, 21:22
Is it that hard to read the thread?

I am looking for a massage here in chicago. I just moved here and am not too familiar with the area or the massage parlors. What is a good one. I'm not neccesarily looking for FS but a HJ would be great. Please feel free to pm me.

Thanks

Funbhm
07-21-09, 21:31

ThanksOn behalf of the rest of the board, I think I speak for all of us when I say 1) Welcome, and 2) read the boards carefully.

Pretty much 'nuff said. Yep. Think so.

Wolf1800
07-21-09, 21:50
Hi,

Does anyone have any luck trying out the European masseuse around Schaumburg? I was in CL and find Barbara at 847-637-7874 & Alena at 847-962-0747; anyone have experience with them? I am looking for something around my office around lunch time for a treat.

Thanks.

Horny Dog #2
07-22-09, 00:23
I did see the provider from the post pasted below.

Before starting the massage, she took off her top (but not the bottoms). I got on the bed, and she performed a rather legit message. If it weren't for the fact that she was topless (with a rather nice set), one would have thought that they were at a legit massage place. Eventually, after a fairly decent massage, she let her hands wander up my thighs and started playing with the boys a bit. After a couple minutes, she asked me to turn over, and she sharted a nice hand shake. I was allowed to let my hands roam during the hand shake, but I did not get the impression that any additional extras were available.

The price is similar to maybe slightly above what you would pay at an AMP for a massage with HR, but the massage was better than what I usually get at an AMP. I gave her a tip, and she seemed very appreciative, so maybe her price has the "tip" built-in and the extra amount was not necessary.

All in all, a fairly pleasant experience that I will probably repeat, but I did not get the impression that FS (or even BJ) was available.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need report on Busty Latina Massage

Quote:********Busty Latina Massage!!!!!!!!!!!! - w4m (Willowbrook)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: serv-tjdja-1259837205@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-07-08, 2:08PM CDT

I'm very, very clean and I ask the same of you!! I'm a 34 year old voluptuous latina, 5'5", 145 lbs, 36D-26-36. Hours are usually from 3pm until 10pm. 45 minute erotic full-body massage starts at $120. Don't e-mail. Just call (630) nine four six - eight zero zero six. You may have noticed that I lowered my price. The price will never be lower than that and it may only last a few months so try to see me soon! You can also see more pics of me on the back page.com

Mj138
07-22-09, 02:14
Only massage in chicago. no hj, no fs, only rubbing..

Thanks

Chi Troll
07-22-09, 02:38

ThanksWe don't have massage parlors here in Chicago. Sorry. You should move to Indiana. They have lots of them there! Please tell me how it works out. I might move there. I could sure use a massage! My back is KILLING me!

Pna
07-22-09, 09:48
A couple of recent (though slightly delayed) reports.

TOFTT at the new place on 63rd and kedzie. Mama-san says they opened june 1st. Nice looking, HUGE facility, with doors on the rooms but the walls don't got all the way up. Saw mama-san and an older asian massues. Decent massage for 60 + 10 for the TS. HR offered and I declined. BJ asked for and she declined. Interestingly, mama-san offered to let me pay after the massage, and they do the table shower before or after, your choice. Downside: They need some instruction on using the table shower, specifically they need to learn to warm the damn thing up first. tipped 0.1 for the nice massage.

Tried the newer one on Cicero (with the name of a body of water). It's a latina operation. 60 for the hour w/ TS which they do it a steam room, very nice. My operator was cute, young, with a nice rack, and spoke english and spanish well. Did a nice massage and then offered 'options' of topless and hand, which I declined. Asked for BJ which she declined. I had seen other girls when I came in so I asked if anyone else would do a bj. She seemed surprised by the idea, thought about it a second, ans said "hold on, I'll ask." Came back with another girl who accepted 0.8 for the deed with a hat on.

When I told them I didn't have a hat, the first girl said she had one and went to get it. The deed was ok, but nothing to write home about. When all was done, it was 0.6 at the door, 0.8 for the extra, and I tipped the first girl 0.15 for the massage, the hat, and the referral. 1.55 all in. What I can't figure out is, they want 60 for an hour with the TS, and 70 for a half hour massage IN the TS. You'd figure that they'd charge LESS because it's only the half, and they don't have to clean up the shower AND a room. Maybe it's the novelty factor, at least I'd be tempted to try it. Maybe you get the topless option thrown in for that price. I'll probably have to go back and find out, watch this space.

PNA

Nighthawk55
07-22-09, 11:59
I'm new to all this but is it possible to find a good amp that offers bbbj or bj for $60?No.

Try the streetwalker section for low priced BBBJ.

Golferfore
07-22-09, 20:42
Still seeking a decent, reliable euro option, I went searching around the above in hopes of see Sabrina, but was not rewarded for my efforts. Ran into little asian annie, The usual routine, .65 for massage and TS, we know each other so it was 1 hour and twenty minutes, with 1. for a oral finish without clothes.

TheWoodButcher
07-23-09, 22:18
Or whatever they are calling themselves these days. Got Coco, who I saw last time. 30min massage, good teasing. Flip and a standard finish, I asked about other options but she said thats not her bag. All in all a good cheap option.

Steevo
07-23-09, 23:16
Saw the below post on CL therapeutic. Has anyone seen her?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1282655124.html

Try out my relaxing massage today!
Yes it is true... I am back and have discounted my rates! I'm ready to give your body the attention it deserves! Try my soothing and relaxing touch from my highly skilled trained hands. I give a therapeutic touch to relieve your aching muscles and stress.

I have a friendly energetic personality and I enjoy my work. I am asian.

Try out my relaxing massage today!

Schedule your appointment by calling me at 630-276-9669

$45 > 30 minutes
$75 > 60 minutes
$110 > 90 minutes
Incall only!

Wolf1800
07-24-09, 10:54
Anyone have experience with the following providers?

Barbara's Massage

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/1286005433.html

Alena's Massage

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1285889736.html

Any feedback is greatly thankful!

Wolf1800
07-25-09, 15:03
I went there yesterday around noon; have Jennifer I guess she's new. I have a 60 miniutes massage try to push the towel off but she won't go near the boys! Ok massage but no extra. May be try another and see!

Does anyone have May's number; can someone PM me? I want to give her a try :)

PussyPoker
07-25-09, 16:53
Beautiful Asian and European girls waiting for you. - w4m - (Elmhurst)
Beautiful Asian and European girls waiting for you.
A so exciting experience that you will never forget. Tender and Thorough full body Massage.
We are very attractive and slim Asian and European girls, height 5’5, weight 115 lb.
Massage one hour $80. Incall and cash only.
Relax in a Luxurious and very safe, private place, shower available.
Call my assistant ...7^seven^3-7^0^eight-8^6^nine^7
Avail 10am-10pm, 7 days
Directions:
We are on N. York Rd in Elmhurst.
Near and between I-294 and I-355, near IL-83 and I-290.
Near W. Lake St. and North Ave.
If you take I-290, you take Exit 12 for York Rd, turn left at N York St
If you use IL-83, turn east at IL-64/W North Ave, then turn north at N York St.

Called the number and an asian guy answers the phone. I ask if they have a ts and he said yes. Then I asked if it was appointment only or can you walkin. He said both. I ask for the address and he told me. I said that I would see him later and he said no problem. Now I take the short drive to Elmhurst anf start crusing up and down York Rd. I can't finr the address so I caall the number again. He then asked me witch place was I going to. I stold him the one on York,and I can't find the address. He said go to the waterpark and call when I get there. So I go to the place that he said anf then he told me where to visit. I knock on the door and guess who it is? Cindy from 1919 Midwest RD. I said hi, we hugged and kissed on the cheek. Said the same owner of 1919 Midwest Rd. I asked of they have new girls there and she said no. So on to the massage which was ok and then relaxing eachother. She is much more open here than in the other building. Of course no ts here but a great standup shower together. Came me her number to call her later.
Have you guys noticed that more grils are giving out their personal numbers for private meeting. Got 3 last week.

Teabagplain
07-25-09, 22:34
Went to the above named establishment for a little euro relaxation. Got the euro, but no relaxation. All teasin' and no pleasin'. Will not repeat and in fact, since she spent so much time teasing me and rubbing my inner thigh and brushing the boys repeatedly while bearly covering mr. Happy but not finishing, I left and did not leave a gratuity and shall not return.

Regards,

GF

I PM'd Golferfore about this but I'll open this up to the whole board. When it comes to legit massages, one thing I regret is that very few therapists massage the front of the thighs and virtually none massage the inside of the thighs. The reason is kind of obvious, but at the same time, as someone who plays competitive sports every now and then, the muscles in the insides of my thighs actually do get sore and could use some massaging. With that in mind, I am kind of interested in hearing about places where I could get someone to massage me there. A finish would obviously be a huge bonus, but not required for this question. Anybody have any suggestions?

Zeuss
07-25-09, 22:50
I PM'd Golferfore about this but I'll open this up to the whole board. When it comes to legit massages, one thing I regret is that very few therapists massage the front of the thighs and virtually none massage the inside of the thighs. The reason is kind of obvious, but at the same time, as someone who plays competitive sports every now and then, the muscles in the insides of my thighs actually do get sore and could use some massaging. With that in mind, I am kind of interested in hearing about places where I could get someone to massage me there. A finish would obviously be a huge bonus, but not required for this question. Anybody have any suggestions?If I am not mistaken both Heavenly and Fantastic Feeling (Deerfield) will massage the inner thigh - up to within a few inches of the promised land. A good therapist can manuever the towel quite well to keep the boys covered.

Bebop60
07-25-09, 23:49
Scratched my itch at the school tonight, place was crowded, manager called in May for reinforcements. She's not too great to look at and doesn't give a great massage, but if she knows you the service is good. After marginal light back massage, I flipped and she immediately took off her pants and was happy with me fingering her. She took off her top and began kissing my nipples and let me suck hers. She gives a good hj and acted like she enjoys herself too. .7 door plus .6 tip for the enthusiastic nude rub. If you want a nice rubout, she's good and fun.

Ashoka
07-26-09, 03:37
I went there yesterday around noon; have Jennifer I guess she's new. I have a 60 miniutes massage try to push the towel off but she won't go near the boys! Ok massage but no extra. May be try another and see!

Does anyone have May's number; can someone PM me? I want to give her a try :)Wolf- I would just call Relax (773-927-6895) and ask them to make an app't to see May. She's pretty much there constantly, except maybe Sundays. Once she's seen you a few times, I'm sure she'd be happy to give you her digits. Sorry you had a miss there. I found it much more reliable at their old location, at the new one I don't mess around and stick with May. Good attitude, and man, those nips....good luck.

Slim
07-26-09, 10:02

Does anyone have May's number; can someone PM me? I want to give her a try :)
I had Jennifer a few hours after you. I didn't have a towel on when she came in the room and she never tried to put one on. No play during the massage though and HR for me was fairly automatic but nothing more. Was okay but far from the best.

Golferfore
07-26-09, 14:13
Had an hour or two free late and went to explore the delights of Yin, went looking for the Hispanic Hostess but was pleasantly surprised to find an old friend AA masseuse by the name of Tina.60 for the TS and Rub. 1. For a nude body to body rub where climbed on top and worked me from top to bottom, and finished me w/o using her hand. FS is clearly available, but thats not my thing. So, lousy massage entertaining finish, all in all, I would repeat, because hard to get that B2B thing in chicago.

Cjd

Enderwiggen
07-26-09, 15:02
After going months on end without anything resembling a GFE, I'm reporting my second in 2 months. Her nom de theatre is "Deena": DFK, DATY, BBBJ (though this latter is strictly YMMV: inspired no doubt by constant digital clit stim). Medium build, short, no English to speak of. Get the tel. # from Gina's ad on CL (look for "addsion"--but actually her location is the N. & Ash. address). Ask for her by name and for the 1/2 hr. rate of $1.2.Dude,

You keep talking about Gina's but i've never seen Gina's anything on cl.

Enderwiggen
07-26-09, 15:04
Sorry to be a smart ass buddy, but are you suggesting that there are AMPs where the ladies AREN'T old? Maybe he wants older.

Liek they look young for their age anyway.

I want to see how a 50 year old massage handy works.

Anyone know wher ethe oldest ones are?

Nancy at senina is up there.

Chimonger
07-26-09, 16:03
New to Chicago and went to see Linda at Gina's yesterday based on Antonio's report. She definitely does it all. Older woman (if you're into that) and nice natural B's. The apartment is sparse but clean. It's on a pretty busy intersection (Broadway / Belmont). Speaks very little English, just from Taiwan. She tries hard to provide good service. Very nice woman. Offers MP and a great deal for $.20 for hh. No tip necessary. Again, she is older but definitely a good deal. You can find the ad on cl under "Broadway" search.

Enderwiggen
07-26-09, 16:36
Wolf- I would just call Relax (773-927-6895) and ask them to make an app't to see May. She's pretty much there constantly, except maybe Sundays. Once she's seen you a few times, I'm sure she'd be happy to give you her digits. Sorry you had a miss there. I found it much more reliable at their old location, at the new one I don't mess around and stick with May. Good attitude, and man, those nips....good luck.Be careful with may.

Chi Troll
07-26-09, 18:07
Anyone here know of anyone who has the same setup as Winnie but is not her? Though she is the best bargain out there for a very good back rub, lately the quality has seemed to slip.

Feel free to PM is you want.

Nighthawk55
07-27-09, 12:51

Does anyone have May's number; can someone PM me? I want to give her a try :)This is your second strike out here.

You need to find a different place.

Your method/vibe clearly does not work there.

Babeefacexxx
07-27-09, 15:56
I've been hoping someone would report on her since she has been posting so much on cl in the last few months but nobody has. So I finally went.

Best? more like worst.

She said she would do half for.35. Went up to 2nd floor right off archer and talman. Had huge tits so I was hyped.

Started and used way too much oil. Left uncovered but on the flip she covered me but first looked at my cock also when I undressed I caught her looking. So I'm thinking its all good. I asked her finally with 5 min. left, for a hr. She gave every excuse in the book, boyfriend,cop,not a ***** then finally went to wwjd. She pulled out religion on me!

Anyways avoid avoid avoid! She was definately a tease and when I was leaving I saw her man peeking out of one of the rooms.

Love Blonde
07-27-09, 16:07

Barbara's Massage

Alena's Massage

Any feedback is greatly thankful!This is the same owner for both places so You can have same service in this locations.

Softswap
07-27-09, 21:57

Barbara's Massage

Alena's Massage

Any feedback is greatly thankful!I'd like to see more Massage Parlor Reports and less CL cut and pasted URLs.

Chi Troll
07-27-09, 22:15
Had a very good massage with Susie. I said I needed deep work, and she got it done through a combination of strong hands and walking on my back. She was flirtatious and kind, and I will repeat.

Chi Troll
07-27-09, 22:19
Out of curiosity, what is to keep LEO from entering an establishment at night and setting up a camera to see what is going on there? I freely admit being ignorant of the law, so I wonder what exactly keeps them from doing that sort of thing.

Jerson
07-27-09, 23:54
Has anybody met tori from RS2K before? Read some good reviews about her on TER and been trying to reach her but no answers. She only accept emails tho. Please feel free to pm me.

Thanks

Direct44t
07-28-09, 12:42
Has anybody met tori from RS2K before? Read some good reviews about her on TER and been trying to reach her but no answers. She only accept emails tho. Please feel free to pm me.

ThanksIsn't this supposed to be a MASSAGE forum?

Way too much space is being taken up with CL, SW and other non-massage topics.

There are other areas of this website where you might want to post these questions.

Chi Guy
07-28-09, 17:46
This is the same owner for both places so You can have same service in this locations.
Barbara's, Alena's and Olga's all seem to be the same operation. Went to Alena's in Wheeling and found it was the same location as where I had previously gone for Olga's. Also got a card from the provider that had the same number as Olga's.

Past Tense
07-28-09, 18:27
Jerson,

Is that tori (Torie) from Indiana or Tori with glasses?

Jerson
07-28-09, 18:44
Jerson,

Is that tori (Torie) from Indiana or Tori with glasses?Not Torie from NW Indi, I am trying to reach Tori from west loop, TER ID 125194, and there is only one Tori on RS2K.

Jerson
07-28-09, 19:19
Jerson,

Is that tori (Torie) from Indiana or Tori with glasses?No, the one im looking for does not advertise on BP or CL

Cubist
07-28-09, 21:12
Out of curiosity, what is to keep LEO from entering an establishment at night and setting up a camera to see what is going on there? I freely admit being ignorant of the law, so I wonder what exactly keeps them from doing that sort of thing.To set up a camera in a private establishment, the polce would need a subpoena or court order after establishing probably cause that illegal activity was taking likely taking place at the establishment.

Suspicions or speculation isn't enough to establish probable cause.

Ashoka
07-28-09, 23:04
Be careful with may.Now that's too cryptic to pass up! Anything in particular we need to know?

Snowmadics
07-28-09, 23:09
The BAD.

I dreamt I visited the private home near midway today. And for it to be a legit massage. It was the WORST massage I ever received. And to top it off. There wasn't even a flip. STAT AWAY! The cute girl that used to be in the picture on CL was not my masseuse. Some thick latina. And it was cold as hell in the house. FREEZING. Just a horrible experience all together.

My thing is if you're gonna give a legit massage only. At least do a good job. They're just advertising a massage by a young girl and taking peoples money. Why haven't there been more post? I know you guys have tried them.

THE GOOD.

I called a different latina on CL. And she was great! More of a rubdown in a private home. But I got to play. And she helped me finish on chest.

$.4 for half with.5 tip. Whoooo Hoooooo.

Pm me for details.

Gopher88
07-29-09, 00:02
Anyone here know of anyone who has the same setup as Winnie but is not her? Though she is the best bargain out there for a very good back rub, lately the quality has seemed to slip.

Feel free to PM is you want.Is this the same Winnie ? off of Halsted?

Deizel5
07-29-09, 00:47
Anyone know what happened to Tina from the school? I saw her once and she was great and now she is gone almost 2 weeks later and it seems very sudden.

I think she has given her digits before to people so just wondering. She took mine when I left, and she also asked me about a spa in a different area (she wanted to try and work there) so it doesnt make sense that she'd suddenly leave.

Called that spa and it doesn't sound like she is there.

And Again
07-29-09, 05:08
I saw her two weeks ago and she was talking smack about Kim the whole time.

I'm betting the stuff she was complaining about got to be too much for her.

That, or Kim got word.

Anyone know what happened to Tina from the school? I saw her once and she was great and now she is gone almost 2 weeks later and it seems very sudden.

I think she has given her digits before to people so just wondering. She took mine when I left, and she also asked me about a spa in a different area (she wanted to try and work there) so it doesnt make sense that she'd suddenly leave.

Called that spa and it doesn't sound like she is there.

Chi Troll
07-29-09, 11:39
"Suspicions or speculation isn't enough to establish probable cause."

I would think it would be pretty easy to establish PC from reading boards like this.

Ron John 7779
07-29-09, 13:48
"Suspicions or speculation isn't enough to establish probable cause."

I would think it would be pretty easy to establish PC from reading boards like this.That would just be hear say in court. At least that's how I'd view it. Then again you do hear about drug producers getting busted off of what they post on message boards so who really knows. I bet it just comes down to what the judge thinks is enough probable cause.

Subdude 7
07-29-09, 22:03
I'm downtown for the next two nights. I'm looking for a nice light touch massage and a tug at the end. Nothing too spectacular, but I don't want to be disappointed. I'd love to find someone tonight.

Any suggestions?

Subdude 7
07-29-09, 23:40
I'm looking for a reasonably priced light touch massage with an enjoyable ending.

Any suggestions?

And Again
07-30-09, 04:45
Welcome,

RTFF, TOFTT and report back.

I'm looking for a reasonably priced light touch massage with an enjoyable ending.

Any suggestions?

Softswap
07-30-09, 07:13

Any suggestions?Pick up a "Reader" newspaper. You'll find them near the door of most coffee shops or book stores in Chicago and they're free. There are many massage providers in the services section. I know it's a hassle but you'll have to spend a few minutes finding the services section, and a few more minutes reading through the ads.

Good luck

Ashoka
07-30-09, 13:26
Went to K-M the other day based on positive reports here. Asked who was working, I picked Julie since others mentioned her favorably. Place is hard to find at night, but I like AMPs to be low-profile. Well, once I've found it. Anyway, I called ahead and when I knocked Julie answered. Short and cute, nice little shorts and a tight top, maybe getting into her 30s, hard to say. But she was suspicious because she didn't recognize me. Her and the other woman asked if I'd been before, and I picked a name out of the air and said Cindy. And they both nodded vigorously and went OOOOHHHHH, CINDY. Not sure what that was about. Suspicions alleviated, I got a hh w/ TS, and Julie performed a good TS for the first time. Cleaned everywhere and didn't rush too much. The massage started well. She's a good back walker, which I really like, but when she dismounted and started the hands-on portion, I of course grabbed her ass. She took that as a signal to stop massaging and do that stupid light-scratching thing they think is sexy. She soon asked me to turn over and took care of business without negotiating. Another big plus. She's good at that too, and allowed some access up her shirt. Not bad for the first time with her. My only complaint. The appointment was exactly 30 minutes, including the TS. I told her I thought it ended early, but I gave her the $.4 usual tip. I've run into this before. Counting the TS as part of the hh. It may have occurred because I showed up at 9:30, and it seems they really like to close up right on time. Next time I'll go a bit earlier, and make sure I get my 30 minutes. But, it's definitely worth going back. Very close for me, anyway, and my old standby, Seven Heavens on Ashland, has really dropped off in quality. I seem to get the same nutjob older lady every time I show up. That's another report.

Khai Yai
07-30-09, 14:04
That would just be hear say in court. At least that's how I'd view it. Then again you do hear about drug producers getting busted off of what they post on message boards so who really knows. I bet it just comes down to what the judge thinks is enough probable cause.

Tweet leads to defamation lawsuit

http://news.google.com/news?rls=gm&sourceid=gmail&hl=en&q=twitter+defamation&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=Ot9xSsaZOIjSM_qaibEM&sa=X&oi=news_group&ct=title&resnum=1

Some provider somewhere could be getting ideas

Luke Appling
07-30-09, 14:15
Stopped by late afternoon to Alice's in West Loop, and it remains one of the more pleasant massage experience.

They were busy, so they gave me $10 off the half-hour rate, which was appreciated.

To be frank, I have to say that most of the ladies here are lacking in the looks department, and they've got some junkward teeth on them as well. However, they make up for it by having generally nice bodies and good attitudes.

I can't remember her name, but I had the one who is tall (for an Asian), with the short hair, and generous bust.

The thing I like about this place is that the facility is always clean, and I never feel rushed. It was also an interesting experience from a linguistic standpoint, and it took us a while to settle on a good language for conversation. My mausseuse spoke Chinese (which I don't) and very limited English, and she declined my clumsy attempt at French. A translator may help here in the future. Much to my delight, however, she spoke fully conversational Russian with great enthusiasm, which led to a very relaxing and enjoyable session. She also trusted that I would leave a good tip without having to bring it up a bunch of times (note to you newbies and cranky people - an extra $20 the first time helps to prevent the annoying haggling the second time around, which is worth it to me).

The only downside? I think that I might actually be bored with the whole MP scene. It's taken a long time, but the experience doesn't thrill me like it used to.

Oh well, I'll probably change my tune in a day or so . . . especially if anyone can lead me towards a really good EMP (anyone else miss the glory days at Lakeview Holistic? Had some fun times there).

Weed Streeter
07-30-09, 15:32
Well, had a taste for Latinas the other day, although my experience with them hasn't been the greatest. Checked out Yin for the first time. I, for the life of me can't remember the name of the masseuse, but she's about 5' 6", Latina, dark shoulder length hair, slightly thick with a little tummy pouch. There was a really hot blonde Latina up front as well (wish I had her). Anyways - she took me back for one of the most boring table showers I've had. She never touched the boys - and barely touched anything. Upon finish, she gave me a towel and said "dry yourself off." WTF?

Off to the room, the massage was just as boring. Medium touch with absolutely NO teasing. On the flip she looked really bored and for some reason kept focusing on my feet. I couldn't even rise to the occasion I was so bored. Finally, she said, "you're done" - and started heading towards the door. I gestured for a HJ and she said, "we don't do that here." I said, "come on - I'm not LE"...and prepared myself for the sell-in. Funny enough she gave in right away and said, "ok, I trust you." I almost wish she didn't because I could have saved my .40. The finish was uninspired - although she did let my hands roam. Once done, I laid there waiting for her to clean me up and she said, "are you ok?" So, I just got up and grabbed a paper towel. She said, "oh - I'm sorry I should have given you one." WTF?

This is my second Latina experience - and I can honestly say, none of them have been like the Asians. My trip to Tropical earlier this year was just like this one. And that sucks because I love Latina's more than any other female in the world. Asians just seem to be more into the customer service, and (don't mean for this to sound the wrong way), but subservient. You have a better chance of coming out feeling like a king. My most recent post from a trip to an AMP in LA is like night and day with this one. Not worth it for me anymore - unless anyone can tell me of a sure thing? It's back to the less attractive, older, more attentive, Chicago Asians for me.

Weed Streeter
07-30-09, 22:45
Decided to redeem myself by heading over to the school. Hadn't been there before, but thought I'd check it out - based on the reviews. Walked in during the afternoon to find 2 Asians and 2 Latinas. All were pretty hot. Although my little guy wanted the Latinas, based on my last report, I was happy that one of the Asians stepped up to the counter. I heard the two Latinas say that they had a 4-hands appointment anyway. The Asian's name was Alyssa or Lisa... couldn't tell because her English was very bad. She was in her mid-thirties...about 5' 6" or so. About a 6 or 7 on the scale in looks - and body was about a 7.

Anyways, she gave a great table shower. Senina-style, she used her hands in all the right places (no sponge) - and paid special attention to little weed streeter. There was even a bit of tease on the dry off.

Massage was pretty good. She spent more of her time on my back and upper shoulders, but on the flip went right to work. About 15 seconds in, she came right out and asked for .60. I told her .40...she said ok. My hands began to roam and she asked for .10 more. I agreed. Finish was nice..and she went back to the massage to finish my 30 min.

All in all, a nice rebound from my experience at Yin. This is more of what I've been used to. Not the best experience, but I definitely left happy.

Nicky Forza
07-31-09, 01:56
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2009/07/29/20090729mesamassage0729.html

Al Melrose
07-31-09, 03:07
Wow, what a bunch of whack jobs over in Mesa. I can't figure out what is the most pathetic part of the article. I think my favorite part is the following:

On a recent weekend, she said, a nicely dressed woman in her 60s was shopping as her husband waited in the car. He began calling her repeatedly on her cellphone after he noticed the massage parlor and became worried for her safety. She checked out and left in a hurry, Bloomquist said.

How was her safety in trouble? Perhaps gramps problem was that he was a bit tempted. Let me tell all you grandmas out there, after I am done with a visit to the massage parlor, you have nothing to fear, this middle aged guy is done for the day ( now if there is a College next to the parlor, I may be able to step up the plate again)

Silvio
07-31-09, 09:44
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2009/07/29/20090729mesamassage0729.html

Heres my favorite line from this story

Kavanaugh said employees may be living in some of the facilities. "These may be young women who are almost in a state of slavery," he said.

We wont have to worry about that since the AMP girls we get are already old.

Robert Vesco
07-31-09, 15:07
I went to the school and drew May, who delivered a straightforward experience: better than average TS, decent massage and a finish that wasn't rushed. Door was .7, if I remember right, and tipped .4.

I asked about the school itself. "That's separate," she said.

The funny part was when I left, and I was asked by Kim persistently if I had a good experience. She seemed to imply that she would make good if I didn't. I said yes, while Kim, May and two others who were eating from styrofoam trays watched closely.

Blim Blam
07-31-09, 18:12
Dropped by Hong Kong since Ruby and Relax I would haveta wait another hour and I was still angry about the shove off I'd gotten at Elite Massage. Got Linda, who's definitely on the bigger side and opted for the hour massage.

Not a bad massage actually and everything is on the menu. Opted for a CBJ, but prolly should've stuck with a hr since that definately felt better. Doubt I'll return unless some new talent comes in.

Al Melrose
07-31-09, 23:03
I hopped on the blue line to get a luch time massage at Bella. Only saw one girl working, mediocre asian 30-ish. Name sort of Aina or Anna, I have had Aida before so not her. Went for the 1/2 hour plus ts .45.

Nice TS, lame massage, way too expensive after the flip, wanted $ for topless hr. Wanted .6 for just a hr. I got down to .4, but like many others the haggling sort of ruined it. The was also a group of four guys waiting and being loud, so not the best atmosphere. Not sure if they were all going to get a massage, unless reinforcements were called in that would be a long wait for guy #4.

I guess it is back to walking to GK for a lunch break. Perhaps I need to take the redline down to CT.

Golferfore
08-01-09, 08:23
Got on the 90/94 at 31st and found a little place tucked just a little west. Met a therapist named Lei-Lei. First off, let me say, excellent massage, she really worked out all my issues. No discussions on the flip, she just provided an excellent slow release HJ and she let me play with the puppies which we quite large. Probably mid 30's. Good experience will repeat.

Softswap
08-01-09, 15:18
Been doing this awhile, had fun. There are a couple qualities that I'd love to discover, but have not found. If any have encountered any of these, please PM me with details. Thanks

ISO:

Provider with "large" man in a boat.

Provider absolutely un-rushed.

Provider

And Again
08-01-09, 16:42
What's the name of this place, and what were the prices?

Got on the 90/94 at 31st and found a little place tucked just a little west. Met a therapist named Lei-Lei. First off, let me say, excellent massage, she really worked out all my issues. No discussions on the flip, she just provided an excellent slow release HJ and she let me play with the puppies which we quite large. Probably mid 30's. Good experience will repeat.

Raoul Duke
08-02-09, 00:01
I had that pesky itch that wouldn't go away so I reluctantly jumped in the car around 8.30 and drove to Greektown. Not open, and it was only 8.45. Headed south to Archer and Halsted; not open. Relax was open, but drove right past as my experiences there haven't been good.

Continued westward and noticed a couple of places that I've yet to visit (China and Hong Kong, I believe), but decided that Latina would be the preference. I continued west toward the BK, but couldn't find the place. Headed to Cermak west of Cali and they were closed. WTF. Drove to Yin and there was a petite hottie locking up just as I pulled over. No dice.

Continued on, Tropical was closed. Desperation was setting in so I figured I'd probably have to shift my taste buds back to Chinese, but there was no parking around Bella. Headed toward Ashland around and Augusta, bingo...or so I thought. Plenty of parking, but the damn restaurant next door to my destination had outdoor seating that was packed with people. With my luck someone I know was probably sitting there, so I went home.

Pura Vida
08-02-09, 11:45
I decided I needed a good rub, so I called Dana over at CTM. An hour with Grandma always does the kink in my back good. Anyway, after a very good massage, I left happy.

Total cost 1. = good deal if you can get past her age.

Fayleep
08-02-09, 13:03
I happened to past by Chinatown the other day and drove past Alice's on 28th/wentworth. Saw one of the masseuse outside on the phone wearing a tight yellow miniskirt dress. She looked pretty hot. Too bad I didn't have time to stop by. Gonna try to stop by next week since I haven't been there a while, but from past experience, the HR was not bad for .45. The reason I stopped going was because I wasn't really into older women, but defintely I will try to go for that younger one.

genuis8
08-03-09, 00:52
I happened to past by Chinatown the other day and drove past Alice's on 28th/wentworth. Saw one of the masseuse outside on the phone wearing a tight yellow miniskirt dress. She looked pretty hot. Too bad I didn't have time to stop by. Gonna try to stop by next week since I haven't been there a while, but from past experience, the HR was not bad for .45. The reason I stopped going was because I wasn't really into older women, but defintely I will try to go for that younger one.

The young lady wearing a tight yellow mini skirt DOES NOT work there. She is just visiting some people she knows there. Unless you are referring to someone who is not young.