PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Luv Nooke2
12-30-08, 18:22
Left the office for a little relaxation this afternoon. Hopped in a cab and went off to Alice's in Greek Town. Saw Anna since I had been with her once previously.

Got to Alice's, went in and was greeted by Anna. She took me back to one of the rooms where I proceeded to shower. When she came in we began with some very pleasant greetings for one another and before I knew it we were in doggy. I finished by getting on my back and letting her perform a nice BBBJ, which ended in CIM.

Another shower, got dressed, left a tip, got into a cab and shot off back to the office.

25 minutes round-trip from desk to desk.

Efficiency!

Raoul Duke
12-30-08, 19:11
On my way to see the family I took a slight detour and found myself getting a rubdown. Yet another strange experience at this place; at least they're consistent. The broad started pulling my hair. Since when is this massage therapy? My session was with an older babe that I've not seen before. Definitely better options out there, but when in Rome...

Wrigley
12-31-08, 12:01
Had Kim. Does she run the joint?

Anyway, aside from the usual report, I had a great conversation with her. I happened to be on Irving during blizzard conditions, and they left the doors open without any staff. I called from the lobby & she came over. Paid regular price for the hour, and spent most of the time talking about what was available & normal chatting. Turns out, everything is for sale. Shocking, I know.

Kim is a great lady, and while there are younger, cuter girls "in training" at the school, you'd be silly to pass up Kim if she's there. PM me if you want more info. This might be my favorite place.

Khai Yai
12-31-08, 14:27
On my way to see the family I took a slight detour and found myself getting a rubdown. Yet another strange experience at this place; at least they're consistent. The broad started pulling my hair. Since when is this massage therapy? My session was with an older babe that I've not seen before. Definitely better options out there, but when in Rome...Gentle "Hair Pulling" can be fairly common.

Nukmed
12-31-08, 19:21
Will be up next week for a few days.... Can anyone give me an idea of where in that area I can go for a positive experience...?

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Nukmed

Robert8
12-31-08, 19:31
I stopped by Senina the other day and saw Jobe. Jobe is an average looking girl in her late 20s I think. She is about 5' and a bit plum with flat behind. I'd rate her massage quality the best I've ever had. She is very powerful given her small stature. Her massage is more therapeutic than sensual though. Perhaps this is because she happened to have a period that day so not much going on in that dept. She gave a reasonable HJ but continued to give me a great message after that. Ah, talking about loosing you back joints! You will feel rejunivated afterward.

I'm looking for references about Joyce and was wondering if anyone had great experiences with her. PM me as necessary.

BTW, who would you recommend at Senina?

Robert8
12-31-08, 19:48
My first post, apologize if this is a duplicate post.

Has anyone had great experiences with Joyce beyond the basic TS?

I dreamt about seeing Jobe recently, she is about 5', a little bit on the plum side, in her late 20s probably. Her massage quality is one of the best, more therapeutic than sensual I would say. Very powerful for a woman her stature. She gave me a reasonable HJ, cleaned me up and gave me an extended massage without me asking. I walked out of there feeling all my joints on my back have been lossened up.

Post your experience with Joyce or PM me with juicy details.

Chi Guy
01-01-09, 12:05
Hey guys happy holidays!

Hopefully someone can help with a few questions. Does anyone know if the place on Pulaski off of Addison is still open. They used to advertise on CL alot but I just realized I don't see them anymore. I called before but never got a chance to go. I remember it was. 5 for an hour by euro therapists.

Secondly has anyone tried a body scrub before. I saw it advertises at Venus (megis) and called and it sounded fun the way she described.

Any info would be appreciated. Pm if you like.
"Venus/Megi's" and "fun" don't really belong in the same sentence.

Fredspy
01-02-09, 00:04
Joyce has been known to play, but she tends to demand quite a bit of loot for anything beyond the basic HJ. On your next visit, just ask her for the menu.

Much better mileage from the older girls at reasonable prices (Lisa, Tannie, etc.)

My first post, apologize if this is a duplicate post.

Has anyone had great experiences with Joyce beyond the basic TS?

I dreamt about seeing Jobe recently, she is about 5', a little bit on the plum side, in her late 20s probably. Her massage quality is one of the best, more therapeutic than sensual I would say. Very powerful for a woman her stature. She gave me a reasonable HJ, cleaned me up and gave me an extended massage without me asking. I walked out of there feeling all my joints on my back have been lossened up.

Post your experience with Joyce or PM me with juicy details.

Nudus81
01-02-09, 13:11
Does anyone have any info on this place?

I've seen them on CL recently and they are close to my office.

Post or PM me.

Thanks

Raoul Duke
01-02-09, 21:02
Ran into Cindy, formerly of KM, the other day. Had to haggle with her, I hate that. "You alway gimme .6, evwybody gimme .6". Nooo, I always gave you .4. Never mind if you don't want it though. She was pissy for a few minutes, but she finally gave in. "Okay, because you old customer you give me .4, but you have to be quick". She wasn't happy about it, but I suspect she'll get over it. Not sure I'll be back, that kind of irked me and the TS sucked. No water pressure, extremely hot water and I thought the price was out of line.

On the drive home, a few blocks east of Elston on the north side of IP I saw a place with a white girl answering the door for a monger. Please PM me if you know anything about this place. I think it's called Massage something or other...I forgot the second word. Thanks, happy new year.

Mr.Raymonds
01-02-09, 22:18
Had Kim. Does she run the joint?

Anyway, aside from the usual report, I had a great conversation with her. I happened to be on Irving during blizzard conditions, and they left the doors open without any staff. I called from the lobby & she came over. Paid regular price for the hour, and spent most of the time talking about what was available & normal chatting. Turns out, everything is for sale. Shocking, I know.

Kim is a great lady, and while there are younger, cuter girls "in training" at the school, you'd be silly to pass up Kim if she's there. PM me if you want more info. This might be my favorite place.Visited the School today and met a young, Greek girl named Nicole. She was wearing a tight little t-shirt and sweat pants which I thought was a good beginning. Unfortunately, a mediocre massage followed by an offer to watch me take care of myself was not the finish that I was expecting. Perhaps she thought I was LE but I gave her all buying signals and was denied at every step. It is has been quite sometime since I have been shutout at an AMP but shit happens. No play, no pay so I left without leaving a tip!

Lurking
01-02-09, 23:43
Ran into Cindy, formerly of KM, the other day. Had to haggle with her, I hate that. "You alway gimme .6, evwybody gimme .6". Nooo, I always gave you .4. Never mind if you don't want it though. She was pissy for a few minutes, but she finally gave in. "Okay, because you old customer you give me .4, but you have to be quick". She wasn't happy about it, but I suspect she'll get over it. Not sure I'll be back, that kind of irked me and the TS sucked. No water pressure, extremely hot water and I thought the price was out of line.

On the drive home, a few blocks east of Elston on the north side of IP I saw a place with a white girl answering the door for a monger. Please PM me if you know anything about this place. I think it's called Massage something or other...I forgot the second word. Thanks, happy new year.

I had the same experience with cindy. You are right about the ts...lousy water pressure and so damn hot. I had to ask her to turn the temp down twice. The massage wasn't the greatest either, but I have become spoiled by laura and dana from ctm..too bad one is old enough to be my grandmother :(
and they offer no shower facilities at all.

Hobbyhorse
01-03-09, 12:29
Ran into Cindy, formerly of KM, the other day. Had to haggle with her, I hate that. "You alway gimme .6, evwybody gimme .6". Nooo, I always gave you .4. Never mind if you don't want it though. She was pissy for a few minutes, but she finally gave in. "Okay, because you old customer you give me .4, but you have to be quick". She wasn't happy about it, but I suspect she'll get over it. I'm not calling out any individual personally. But this was the latest example of a common complaint: Haggling and then lackluster service afterward (I know that's not mentioned in the post, but it also seems like a common complaint.
So here's what I do.

Take the half-hour option the house offers, usually at about .2 cheaper, and then the girl gets her .6 or .5 with no stress-building argument and the customer pays the same amount.

She's happy cuz she gets her money. And because she's happy, she is inclined to keep customer happy (and returning) by providing better service. And mybe even a wider menu.

Also, it's been my experience that this method is a good way to make the clock disappear with girls you see regularly.

Head First
01-03-09, 18:02
On my way to see the family I took a slight detour and found myself getting a rubdown. Yet another strange experience at this place; at least they're consistent. The broad started pulling my hair. Since when is this massage therapy? My session was with an older babe that I've not seen before. Definitely better options out there, but when in Rome...

Raoul,

I had the same thing happen to me on Tuesday, although it was at a different place. I was looking for a real massage so I found one on CL and made an appt. with Bobbie in Oak Park. Very legit, very professional girl/massage!! About 10 mins into it she starts running her fingers thru my hair and then starts pulling it. Not hard but enough to make me wonder w-t-h is she doing. I've never had that done either so it was weird. Now all that oil that was on her hands from rubbing my back is in my hair.
When the session was over, she mentioned the hair pulling and how it is part of the Polynesian approach to massage and is connected to releasing all of the negative energy that is stored up in our body. Hmmm.
When I left I felt just like a punk rocker must feel like with his hair all spiked up. Headed right for the shower as soon a I got home.

PussyPoker
01-04-09, 09:32
Stoped by on Thurday afternoon. Was in the mood to try someone differant. I walked in an told papason I wanted 1 hour with ts. (60 + 10) He calls out to one of the girls and she comes to the door and leads me to our room. I undress and off the the shower we go. As she is washing my butt, I raise up a little and she gets the hint. Soon both hands are working the butt and sack region. On the flip she cleans eveything very nicely. Once back in the room she starts he nice medium massage. How this is my frist time here and I give her all the signs that a good monger would give. She then spends a lot of time on the butt and sack again. On the flip I get a better look at her. Not to bad buy a little older than I like. Soon she ask the question. I ask the menu. She offers hj (60) bj (100). I laugh and said 60 bj and no top. 100 fs. She laughs and said no way. So we talk a little more and I get hj 50 and titty play. She said next time 60. I did hear one onther girl but I did not see her. If the other girl is younger I might I back. My girls name was Jenny.

Teabagplain
01-04-09, 13:21
Raoul,

I had the same thing happen to me on Tuesday, although it was at a different place. I was looking for a real massage so I found one on CL and made an appt. with Bobbie in Oak Park. Very legit, very professional girl/massage!! About 10 mins into it she starts running her fingers thru my hair and then starts pulling it. Not hard but enough to make me wonder w-t-h is she doing. I've never had that done either so it was weird. Now all that oil that was on her hands from rubbing my back is in my hair.
When the session was over, she mentioned the hair pulling and how it is part of the Polynesian approach to massage and is connected to releasing all of the negative energy that is stored up in our body. Hmmm.

When I left I felt just like a punk rocker must feel like with his hair all spiked up. Headed right for the shower as soon a I got home.Hair pulling is a standard massage technique--I've seen it described in a massage book. I think I had it done once long ago when I had more hair. Don't have enough hair now, but have still had the related maneuver of scalp massage recently.

Nicky Forza
01-04-09, 22:05
Granted, Seoul Spa is not within the city limits of the city of Chicago but this is the closest mp to my residence. I live in Chicago on the state line between IL and Hammond IN. I have driven by this place many times and I finally had to satisfy my curiosity and pay a visit.
This is not your ordinary mp. As you walk in, you find yourself in a little lobby where you are greeted by one of the ladies--her name was Yung--who stands behind an enclosed glass window. You insert your $80 into the little slot below the glass window and she walks around and unlocks the door for you. The entrance fee included a TS for no extra charge. There’s no door on the shower room. You lie there where anyone who walks by can see you--other customers included. The ts was quick. She never touches your sensitive parts but does give you one or two quick swipes with one of those fluffy shower sponges. Then you go into a little sauna room with a glass door where you dry yourself off. Next, to the massage room with the widest massage table I have ever seen--as wide as a twin size bed.
The massage was ok but she leaves you draped like a window at all times. She paid an inordinate amount of attention to my arms—which I couldn’t figure out. I asked her why she leaves the door open. She said something equivalent to they have an ‘open door policy’ there. I look up to the ceiling and I see a camera. I asked her why is that camera up there? She says they only give massage there. As soon as the massage was over, mamasan walks up and asks me how was the massage. She must have been watching her TV monitor because the timing was perfect. Both mamasan and the massuese stood there and watched me as I got dressed. I left a $10 tip.
So I satisfied my curiosity--strictly Chinese for me from now on. I will not return.

Gus Hogan
01-05-09, 07:22
For a change of pace I tried Alice in Greek Town. Walked in and was greeted by mamasan and at least 4 or 5 women. Women agreed among themselves who was next. Was led to a room with a lovely stand up shower. Showered myself and got clean and warmed up (on a cold day) for the massage. Didn't catch the name of the massage girl, but she was middle aged and had a nice figure. She was wearing a loose red top and black stretch pants. Gave a truly good massage. Did some of the hair pulling that others have mentioned. Spent a fair amount of time on my back side working on my glutes. I probably could have encouraged more and deeper attention in that area had I wanted. Flipped me over and did a nice job on the front side. At the end quietly asked if I wanted anything more. I noted a spot she had missed that needed a fair amount of attention--a little more oil on her hands and soon she was hard at work trying to squeeze those last drops of tension from my body. I was a little tired from New Year's celebration, but with a good effort she was able to use her skilled hands to get my body to release the pent up tension. She gave me a wash cloth for a quick clean up then I took another shower to wash the massage oil from my body. Tip was never discussed during the massage, but I gave the standard amount for the kind of good quality massage offered. Not sure if the various Alice's are connected, but I prefer the Greek Town Alice to the Wentworth Alice because of the stand up shower. That said, I have never been disappointed by the quality of the massage at either Alice.

Dee Mac
01-05-09, 17:24
First off, I just want to say thanks to everyone who reports on the board. The information that I gleened here came in very handy today. I am a very infrequent hobbyist who has had NUMEROUS bad encounters in the past but today I got exactly what I was hoping for and it was wonderful. I started off by calling two Asian Apt. One in Willowbrook that was not available until late in the afternon, and another that you see listed on CL near I 90/94 and North Ave. I made an appointment to visit her even though I had not read any specifics about her services I was pretty confident I would get something. But, as I pulled near the location at the desginated time and made my call she informed me that she was not available and would not be available for another hour. Well that pretty much blew my schedule, though she seemed genuinely apologetic. I suppose in her business you have to take the appointemnts as they come because you never know who will show up and who won't. But in reality I was sort of hoping for an excuse not to show because my real love is latinas and I had been thinking maybe toiday would be a better day to indulge this side of me. Since I was downtown I decided to head over to Yin's because I had read some interesting things about them here. (thanks fellas) Its easy enough to find, really a nice exterior that would fit in well in Lincoln Park. Inside is nice and comfortable as well. There were two girls at the time, Amy and Angie, Both are latinas, both VERY pretty. I am used to seeing middle aged asian women who you would normally rate a 3-5. These girls are 7-9 quality on just about anybody's scale. Amy was the one who greeted me, is about 24yo, 5 1 brown hair with highlights, nice build, very nicely dressed, and I asked if the massage would be with her. She said, "if you want, or there is another girl, " I said, you will be just fine, she asked if I had been there before and I said yes, I paid. 6 for half hour, she asked who I had seen and I gave a name, but it was not someone who worked there, She told me to wait a minute and then she would lead me to the room. A few minutes later Angie comes out (Blonde 5 3 sweet smile maybe 105 pounds, ) and asked me more about the girl I had seen, I fumbled with some answers (I had never really been there before of course) and then I told her "wow! You are really hot" and she said, "well you can go with me instead if you like, " and so I did. She took me to the room, and asked if I wanted a table shower and I said yes, I undressed, she led me into the shower, (there was no extree fee for this) the water was warm, her hands very soothing, on the flip she asked permission to wash Commander Cody and the Lost Airmen, which I readily agreed to. Then we went back to the room. She wasn't completely convinced I was ok at this point, When she came back I asked directly, How much for you nude and nice service, She said "how do I know your not a cop" and I asked, what do I need to do to convince you? And I started massaging her breasts and sliding my hand down her top to feel the most incredle firm young breasts imaginable (thanks for this tip fellas) Apparently that was convincing enough and she explained the pricing 50/50/50. I told her I wanted her nude but didn't have the 1. 5 required, she asked what I had and I showed her. 7 which was all I had brought with me (thanks again fellas) She said ok for topless and started right on with the desired service. I have to say at this point that angie is just incredibly beautiful, if I saw her in a mall I would be in love, But to have her here topless with the most perfect firm young breasts and giving commander cody the loving attention he so richly deservces, I was in heaven. I asked what else might be on the menu next time and she said "I don't fuck" Just hearing her d say that almost made me cum. She was a little business like, but always very sweet, and her efforts soon produced the desired result, she dressed, gave me her card, asked that I call next time and set up and appointment and I went merrily on my way. I will return SOON! So I paid. 6 +. 7 =1. 3 for topless HJ a little high I know, but the Commander is very happy.

Looks 10

Service 7

Attitude 8

Atmosphere 8

genuis8
01-05-09, 22:04
Gus Hogan,

Alice Beauty Salon is owned by the same person, Alice. Her 3 locations are:

400 S. Green St. Unit-18 (Greektown), 1 block SW of Van Buren & Halsted.
2810 S. Wentworth (south of Chinatown).
2145-A S. China Place (Chinatown Mall, along Archer Ave).

They all have similar service and rates ($60/$40) except for the 2810 S. Wenworth ($55/$35). The Greektown location is the newest one with the best facilities, in-room shower for each of the 3 rooms. The Chinatown location is the original, and also provides haircut. A new girl is starting in the Greektown location.

Raoul Duke
01-05-09, 23:34
I was talking with a massage girl the other day and she told me that she and her coworkers were extremely busy on New Years day. She claimed that each girl (3 or 4 of them) saw about ten customers that day.

Was everyone celebrating the new year or is the stress factor sending everyone in for more frequent sessions?

HappyGardener
01-06-09, 00:26
I was talking with a massage girl the other day and she told me that she and her coworkers were extremely busy on New Years day. She claimed that each girl (3 or 4 of them) saw about ten customers that day.

Was everyone celebrating the new year or is the stress factor sending everyone in for more frequent sessions?

Ii was telling someone on the Melrose Park board that I find it a lot easier to get out to monger during the holidays. There are all kinds of excuses to leave the house. Or be home late from work. I went to Devon Spa and to Alice on Wentworth. And I know, I didnt report. I was busy over the holidays. So maybe thats what you ran into Raoul.

I used to have a regular SW that I saw. She once told me that Christmas Day night was her busiest time. Guys had had enuff with the family stuff and needed to get out.

And oh, I think I will try and hit Alice tomorrow, so if I do I will be sure and post something.

Balishag
01-06-09, 01:05
Man you're not lying. I went to a place cause I got a bit of free-time and it was a cock-fest. I checked it out earlier and they posted an "out-to-lunch" sticker on the window. I came back 20 minutes later and every swinging dick was camped out in front of the joint. There was one guy in the place ready to "hand the cashier with his demands" and another guy in his car with his moter running just waiting to tell the pigs "you'll never get me alive". I moved on and and struck out in the long run. Live to fight another day is what micky would tell me.

Al Melrose
01-06-09, 02:43
Thanks everyone for the Alice info.

I guess I will take a long lunch break soon and give a report. I some times
wonder over to GK for gyros. Better for a bit of relaxing and perhaps a gyro for the walk back to work.

Babeefacexxx
01-06-09, 21:13
Ii was telling someone on the Melrose Park board that I find it a lot easier to get out to monger during the holidays. There are all kinds of excuses to leave the house. Or be home late from work. I went to Devon Spa and to Alice on Wentworth. And I know, I didnt report. I was busy over the holidays. So maybe thats what you ran into Raoul.

I used to have a regular SW that I saw. She once told me that Christmas Day night was her busiest time. Guys had had enuff with the family stuff and needed to get out.

And oh, I think I will try and hit Alice tomorrow, so if I do I will be sure and post something.Hey Gardener,

I would like to see a post on Devon. I went there once and had a great time. Some nicely shaped ladies there. So if you get the chance it would be appreciated.

Blueknot
01-07-09, 01:34
Greetings all! It's time for my amp report. It's overdue and will be a combo of visits starting with most recent.

Bridgeport spa - 35th/halsted. Nothing fancy. No shower, but clean. Not too crazy about location. It's out in the open. Anyhoo. Walked in, saw two twentysomething latin girls and one older asian woman, plus a nice lookin one behind the counter. I asked for a half at .4 and got the petite latina. She asked the usual q's and I offered the usual answers. :p. The massage was average On the flip negotiation ensued quickly. As usual with latinas, and this isn't a slam, 50/50/50 was suggested. However, I was only interested in a hr we settled on .5. Hr was average. What more can I say. It wasn't among the best, but it certainly wasn't the worst.

7th heaven - this was supposed to be a holiday treat. I walked in expecting to see one of the new lil babes, instead I got a lil stocky Asian. I opted for the half at .4 too. I figured I'd at least get a decent massage, which I did. Unfortunatly, to my dismay, no menu was offered nor implied. I was a bit miffed considering I usually struck gold. The funniest part, I'm sure most would agree, is how they try to play you with complements about your size, physique or looks. Anyhoo. I'll go back soon, but only if I can land the nice looking brunette girl I saw the last time.

Cermak Latinas - checked this one out on a whim. This was a cl find. I walked in and found 3 or 4 guys waiting in a designated lounge area for their turn. Needless to say this was a bit weird as I prefer not to run into "crowds" when I'm descreetly trying to work out the kinks. Anyhoo, I was about to take off when I saw the best lookin one, by the name of a-something, come out from the rear. I had seen her before too. She was taller than the rest and had a nice body to boot. As usual, I opted for the half at .4. The complete menu was offered, but I was only interested in the hr. I got a really good massage, excellent hr and a hot towel wipe down afterwards. Although I didn't are for the waking room setup this girl is worth the trip. It's too bad she doesn't fly solo.

Well, that's it for now. Til next time, happy hunting, toftt and good luck. Any q's fee free to pm.

Fumfn69
01-07-09, 11:16
I think this has come up before but has anyone had any luck here? I was there only once and struck out. I think its legit but thought I'd throw it out there. Has anyone had any extras? The girls are hot. Specially the one behind the desk.

F Blaster
01-07-09, 14:38
I think this has come up before but has anyone had any luck here? I was there only once and struck out. I think its legit but thought I'd throw it out there. Has anyone had any extras? The girls are hot. Specially the one behind the desk.

I struck out there, too. The place seems strictly legit. Go across the street. Some hotties, there, too.

Member #5481
01-07-09, 14:45
I have been there twice and struck out both times. I only went back the second time because someone on here said to try again. When I did and got nowhere I questioned him about his recommendation to go back and he said that he had not been there but usually places are cooler the second time.

Great tip buddy. Anyway I have not heard about anything here which is a shame as there are a couple of hotties.

Truthfu11
01-07-09, 17:33
I have been there twice and struck out both times. I only went back the second time because someone on here said to try again. When I did and got nowhere I questioned him about his recommendation to go back and he said that he had not been there but usually places are cooler the second time.

Great tip buddy. Anyway I have not heard about anything here which is a shame as there are a couple of hotties.
Just south from TES on M there is a nice asian place. Very good luck all 3 times I went there.

Horny Massage2
01-08-09, 15:40
Recent Devon spa visit. Called ahead for an appt. Took my pick of the two avail. Must have been some confusion because the other one came to the room. This first one acted as if she didn't understand, but I kept telling her the other lady. Finally T came in and I asked her to do the massage. Usual questions, gave my standard answer, yes. Decent massage. I rubbed her legs to show interest. On to the flip, top open, nice handy work, sweet tasting nips too. Left standard tip.

New Japanese girl was supposed to arrive last week. Anyone been there to sample? HM

Mike Steele
01-09-09, 00:18
Greetings all! It's time for my amp report. It's overdue and will be a combo of visits starting with most recent.

Bridgeport spa - 35th/halsted. Nothing fancy. No shower, but clean. Not too crazy about location. It's out in the open. Anyhoo. Walked in, saw two twentysomething latin girls and one older asian woman, plus a nice lookin one behind the counter. I asked for a half at .4 and got the petite latina. She asked the usual q's and I offered the usual answers. :p. The massage was average On the flip negotiation ensued quickly. As usual with latinas, and this isn't a slam, 50/50/50 was suggested. However, I was only interested in a hr we settled on .5. Hr was average. What more can I say. It wasn't among the best, but it certainly wasn't the worst.

7th heaven - this was supposed to be a holiday treat. I walked in expecting to see one of the new lil babes, instead I got a lil stocky Asian. I opted for the half at .4 too. I figured I'd at least get a decent massage, which I did. Unfortunatly, to my dismay, no menu was offered nor implied. I was a bit miffed considering I usually struck gold. The funniest part, I'm sure most would agree, is how they try to play you with complements about your size, physique or looks. Anyhoo. I'll go back soon, but only if I can land the nice looking brunette girl I saw the last time.

Cermak Latinas - checked this one out on a whim. This was a cl find. I walked in and found 3 or 4 guys waiting in a designated lounge area for their turn. Needless to say this was a bit weird as I prefer not to run into "crowds" when I'm descreetly trying to work out the kinks. Anyhoo, I was about to take off when I saw the best lookin one, by the name of a-something, come out from the rear. I had seen her before too. She was taller than the rest and had a nice body to boot. As usual, I opted for the half at .4. The complete menu was offered, but I was only interested in the hr. I got a really good massage, excellent hr and a hot towel wipe down afterwards. Although I didn't are for the waking room setup this girl is worth the trip. It's too bad she doesn't fly solo.

Well, that's it for now. Til next time, happy hunting, toftt and good luck. Any q's fee free to pm.Thx for a great report but I can't seem to find the address for Cermack Latinas. I'm interesting in checking it out for myself after your comments.

Fumfn69
01-09-09, 11:27
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ers/985480166.html

Fumfn69
01-09-09, 11:36
http://sweetchicagomassage.massage4body.com/inside.php

Chi Guy
01-10-09, 08:58
Thx for a great report but I can't seem to find the address for Cermack Latinas. I'm interesting in checking it out for myself after your comments.Try looking under therapeutic section, 2800 block of Cermak.

Nicky Forza
01-11-09, 13:44
Thx for a great report but I can't seem to find the address for Cermack Latinas. I'm interesting in checking it out for myself after your comments.

Could this be the Latina place located at 2841 W Cermak? There is no name posted on the business. I dropped in one evening last week just to check it out and ask a few questions about massage to get a feel of the place....pleasant reception area--lights are turned low. I talked to a cute & sleepy young latina with blond curly hair, who was lying on a sofa wrapped under a sheet. $60 for massage, no appt. needed. I said I would be back later, and left. Maybe someone will tofft. I've already spent my monthly massage allowance.

Addendum:

I just noticed this on CL

special on spanish and african american girls!!!! (2841 w. cermak/california)
Reply to: serv-988574142@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-11, 11:03AM CST

$50/hour with tble shower and steam room 773_376_1170

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
* License info: massage establishment exp.8-15-10

PostingID: 988574142

Horny Massage2
01-11-09, 16:39
Sometimes they try to pull fast ones on us. You go to a place expecting one price and when you get there its $10 more.

Perfect example: Look at Higuey's post below. Notice the CL ad was for $50, but when he went there on a recon he was quoted $60.

One way to combat this is to print any ad you see and take the copy with you. Then if they try to pull a fast one, you can tell them 'nicely' - No, your ad shows $50/hour with table shower included. Then see if they honor it.
If they still disagree, show 'em the ad and watch their reaction. At this point any place should agree with you.

Now during all of this, pay attention to their attitude and facial expressions. Otherwise you may get bad service.

If they don't display a good attitude and honor the price, tell them they are wrong for what they are trying to pull and start walking. As you are leaving, tell them you are gonna spread the word to warn others about this.
Very important note - make sure you POST it here so we are informed.

Another thing they will try do is add a fee (usually $10) to the shower when its supposed to be included. Don't let them pull that either. When you make a visit, go informed and if necessary carry a copy of the ad with you. This will keep them honest and cut down on the BS.

my .02

Could this be the Latina place located at 2841 W Cermak? There is no name posted on the business. I dropped in one evening last week just to check it out and ask a few questions about massage to get a feel of the place....pleasant reception area--lights are turned low. I talked to a cute & sleepy young latina with blond curly hair, who was lying on a sofa wrapped under a sheet. $60 for massage, no appt. needed. I said I would be back later, and left. Maybe someone will tofft. I've already spent my monthly massage allowance.

Addendum:

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
* License info: massage establishment exp.8-15-10

PostingID: 988574142

Jazz420
01-11-09, 23:02
First time hobbyist to AMP.

Had my first time a few hours ago at Violet and it was great.

Michelle was her name HH+TS+HJ+BJ+FS+TIP=170

Sdjsingle
01-12-09, 01:20

Addendum:

* License info: massage establishment exp.8-15-10I made it there today. This turned out to be pretty good.

I called first and was told to come right in.

When I arrived I was let in by a very sexy black girl, maybe 24.

I did also see the sleepy latina curled up on the couch. Very cute.

She told me $50 for a table shower and massage.

She let the little latina sleep and led me in back.

The table shower was pretty thorough. She asked if it was alright to wash everything.

On to the massage.

Pretty standard, kinda light. I've had better. Walked out very satisfied.

When I left, the cute little latina was just waking up. I will definitely return and I think I'll get the latina next time.

PM me for details. This is one new place that I want to keep open.

Coolouforever
01-12-09, 15:00
Hey guys I wanted to share my experience of AOL Massage this past Friday. I usually get Crystal but I was told she was on vacation so I took Carla who was also Latina (they are all Latinas). Carla had these huge tits popping out of her black shirt and a nice body as well. She has black hair past her shoulders, kinda tan skin I would say she was a MILF. I took the hr at .65. TS was ok but didn't even brush up against the boys I already had bad thoughts at that point. Massage was ok she covered me up, again another bad sign but once on the flip that's where the menu was offered and as usual with most Latina places the standard 50/50/50 was quoted. I told her Crystal would charge me .100 for a nude hj with hands roaming so she let me have the same for .120 which I accepted. She had a very nice body a few stretch marks though as she told me she had a kid. She had a little hair down there but it wasn't trimmed. I played with her body for about 10 minutes or so. I sucked and played with her tits, she let me tity fuck her, I grabbed and squeezed her ass, she even let me finger her a bit before the HJ where she acted like she was going to give me a bj but she just blew on it. The finish was great and she actaully wanted to see if I could explode a 2nd time which I couldn't. Afterward we chatted a bit, she brought me a cup of water and she next next time if I wanted she'd give me fs for .300. I doubt I'll do that as I'm sure I can get a better deal elsewhere.

Blueknot
01-12-09, 18:09
Greetings all. I hate to point out the obvious, but I'm noticing a disturbing trend.

For most, if not all of us, mongering must be done discreetly. We are posting far too much info. Let's try and be creative and keep intel to a minimum.

Afterall, isn't this what pm'ing is for!?!

Happy trails

Blue

HappyGardener
01-12-09, 23:03
Went there this Tuesday morning. Kind of chilly in there as it was early in the morning. They had a space heater in the room. Opted for the 1/2 hr. Marly showed me to a room and she gave me the massage. Marly is probably mid 30s, easy on the eyes, and a little thick around the middle. Whoever poste they were looking for a thicker Chinese woman should go there. THe other woman that works there is the same build.

Typical AMP session. While I was undressing I left $40 under the lamp by the sink. She gave a very nice massage...actually strong enough to help with the sore muscles from snow shoveling, and then a light touch massage that put me to sleep.

On the flip, only question was "OK?". Very pleasant company. Spoke good English. I always like going to Alice. $35 for 1/2 hour there. Parking in front. Then up Wentworth for a bowl of steaming beef Pho and I was happy for the rest of the day

BeetleJuice001
01-13-09, 14:02
Mmmmm, Pho...

Then up Wentworth for a bowl of steaming beef Pho and I was happy for the rest of the day

Fumfn69
01-13-09, 15:36
For those of you who are constantly concerned about LE. Here's the CPD website of charges for solicitation of prostitution. You can go back 30 days and clearly only derelicts have been nabbed. Most arrests occur at the same locations. Haven't seen one yet in an AMP or EMP.

Steven Lynn
01-13-09, 19:46
For those of you who are constantly concerned about LE. Here's the CPD website of charges for solicitation of prostitution. You can go back 30 days and clearly only derelicts have been nabbed. Most arrests occur at the same locations. Haven't seen one yet in an AMP or EMP.

Are you taunting them?

Raoul Duke
01-13-09, 21:37
You can go back 30 days and clearly only derelicts have been nabbed. Most arrests occur at the same locations. Haven't seen one yet in an AMP or EMP.

Don't call me a derelict. Seriously though, I don't think it's wise to think that a bust can't or won't happen. Every now and then, just when you think everything is safe, the sh*t hits the fan.

Anyone remember FLE? Because they were an agency there may have been a false sense of security. Then boom, there were busts (owner and girl(s)), and that was the end of FLE. Client's names weren't released, but who knows what could happen next time?

I've seen some upper middle class professionals, busted in Streeterville, listed on the CPD site. One guy in particular was an attorney.

If memory serves me, it wasn't that long ago that a spa (the place that was allegedly beaming sessions over the internet) was busted and they hauled in a John or two. They busted a John or two at Eden (when it was located around the old air base) and there was a bust at CLV several years ago.

It will happen again, it's just a matter of when. If you're caught in the burbs, you may not end up on a copper site, but you'll probably get mentioned in the paper. That's 15 minutes of fame that you don't want.

Fumfn69
01-14-09, 10:24
Don't call me a derelict. Seriously though, I don't think it's wise to think that a bust can't or won't happen. Every now and then, just when you think everything is safe, the sh*t hits the fan.

Anyone remember FLE? Because they were an agency there may have been a false sense of security. Then boom, there were busts (owner and girl (s)), and that was the end of FLE. Client's names weren't released, but who knows what could happen next time?

I've seen some upper middle class professionals, busted in Streeterville, listed on the CPD site. One guy in particular was an attorney.

If memory serves me, it wasn't that long ago that a spa (the place that was allegedly beaming sessions over the internet) was busted and they hauled in a John or two. They busted a John or two at Eden (when it was located around the old air base) and there was a bust at CLV several years ago.

It will happen again, it's just a matter of when. If you're caught in the burbs, you may not end up on a copper site, but you'll probably get mentioned in the paper. That's 15 minutes of fame that you don't want. My point is if you are careful and avoid places that advertise like a brothel you should be able to stay under the radar. Eden Inc. Had a website that begged for a bust. It was obvious.

Fumfn69
01-14-09, 13:50
Has anyone paid a visit to this girl?

She advertises in CL therapeutic section offering a whirlpool scrub and massage.

HappyGardener
01-14-09, 21:54
Has anyone paid a visit to this girl?

She advertises in CL therapeutic section offering a whirlpool scrub and massage.

There have been other reviews. No touch. Boyfriend in the other room. No extras. Pretty to look at....

George W. Bush
01-14-09, 22:56
You won't get anything other than a massage from her. Her ad is very suggestive, but she doesn't put out. You'll leave $200 poorer, with blue balls. I saw her once and only once.

Self Hi5
01-15-09, 01:13
Save your $$$ and move on...she is a waste of time, unless you are really filthy from a long day's work and need a good wash down!

Fumfn69
01-15-09, 10:19
Thanks. I don't recall previous reports so sorry for the repeat. I'll stay away. On another note. http://www.miasophiaspa.com/. If you like a thicker, pretty girl. She climbs on top and does some slippin' and slidin' with HJ for finish. Her own appt.

SpokenOne69
01-15-09, 10:40
I also will chip in my .02. If you want "spa like" treatment, then spend the $$. But, as previously reported, you will get "0"

TheWoodButcher
01-15-09, 11:43
Went to sennia last Friday, got Lisa. OLder woman, probably in her late 30's maybe early 40's. As far as I could tell it was only her and Tanni working. Id say lisa was a 4-5, not much to look at, and really rough hands, took like 5 minutes into the massage for her hands to soften up. The massage was awful, worst I have had at sennia, just rubbed me all over, didnt work her way from the top down or anything. Light touch before the flip? ha for like seroiusly 2 seconds. Then the begoitations began, what a waste she was firm with her .6 demands, told her I only had .5, after a few minutes she agreed. Will not see Lisa again, but will be back to sennia. Did i mention she gave me the table shower at the end? then she practically made me go into the steamroom after the shower, WTF?

HappyGardener
01-15-09, 11:55
Wish me luck boys. I might be going to china on Saturday. Will find out today. Any suggestions from anyone that hasbeen there lately?

Member #4943
01-15-09, 12:01
You are a lucky guy! I miss the $20 full service! Bang like a rabbit for all of us!
Wish me luck boys. I might be going to china on Saturday. Will find out today. Any suggestions from anyone that hasbeen there lately?

MWM
01-15-09, 12:48
HG, I hope it works out for you. Is it a work trip? If so even better that they cover your non mongering expenses.

When I eventually get a divorce I plan to go to all sorts of over seas places...Costa Rica, Cuba, Asia, etc. It would be hard to explain to the SO why I'm going to Bankok for a week when it's not business. I went to Paris for work in 2007 but it was a tough city (surprisingly) for mongering. So I did a 3 day side trip to Amsterdamn and that was more fun than college. I ended up not mongering that much because I was having too much fun getting wasted. I did score with a hot 30 y/o Brittish gal at my first Rave party...man that was fun!

Have fun and play safe!!!

Fumfn69
01-15-09, 14:27
http://www.cat69.com/

Angry Dragon69
01-15-09, 15:01
Wish me luck boys. I might be going to china on Saturday. Will find out today. Any suggestions from anyone that hasbeen there lately?HG,

Check out the ISG board on Shanghai, plenty of options/info/helpful people, etc. I've been to China and you will have a wonderful time.

Make sure you try the red rope massage, check out ISG for more info.

Nudus81
01-15-09, 17:20
Thanks. I don't recall previous reports so sorry for the repeat. I'll stay away. On another note. http://www.miasophiaspa.com/. If you like a thicker, pretty girl. She climbs on top and does some slippin' and slidin' with HJ for finish. Her own appt.Is she FS? What is the "right words" as her web makes her look legit?

Bneil
01-15-09, 17:31
Had a dream about Senina yesterday, it involved Vivian, and it was one of the best dreams that I have had...period. This was a true massage none of the light strokes or pinches that make you question why you got the hour instead of the half hour. She paid a lot of attention to back side and boys prior to the flip, brought very close to finishing and then she moved on, it was great. Upon the flip she used every technique in the book, until finish.

Had my ts after as it was too busy prior, she cleaned all the oil off including the boys, then I grabbed her hand to start a soapy hj. She worked all the oil out...again.

The only bad point to mention to everyone is that she is a 'professional', so no other extras are available, she also won't allow any additional touching.

Great trip on a cold day, no negotiations and two pops...like I said it was a great dream. 75 door and 40 tip, not bad at all.

Vivian is in her late 30s or early 40s, not bad to look at but not that good either.

I'm out, B.

Rkatek
01-16-09, 04:57
HG,

Check out the ISG board on Shanghai, plenty of options/info/helpful people, etc. I've been to China and you will have a wonderful time.

Make sure you try the red rope massage, check out ISG for more info.Yep, check out the ISG board it has all the mongering info you need. If you are in Shanghai go to Tongren Lu Road as a starter. Just ask the concierge to write in characters and give it to your taxi driver. Manhattan's on Tongren is pretty good after 10pm.

Fumfn69
01-16-09, 10:47
Is she FS? What is the "right words" as her web makes her look legit?I don't think it will be a problem. Just tell her you want the "erotic" and a friend told you about her. Make someone up. She happens to give a great massage.

Member #5481
01-16-09, 11:31
The only thing I know about Shanghai is that I wish I was coming with you. Hopefully it works out and we can live vicariously through you in a mongering heaven.

Good luck.

Blueknot
01-16-09, 13:18
Greetings all. I was wondering if anyone could pm me with an emp recommendation.

I'd be willing ttoftt, but I'd ghave to locate one first.

Thanks in advance.

Blue

Dr Kool
01-17-09, 12:17
Hey dude,

I am from the south but I travel up to Chicago on business a lot. I am into the American girl places especially the Latina places. I bee to a few of hem in the area.

I will be going back there again in about to weeks again hope it gets a lot warmer I been hereing it has been Brutal there.

How was this place, how was the treatment do they have established fees for the extras? How open is their menu?

I appreaciate your help and info I will gladly do the same for you if you ever travel to the Kissimee orlando and miami areas of florida.

DK

I made it there today. This turned out to be pretty good.

I called first and was told to come right in.

When I arrived I was let in by a very sexy black girl, maybe 24.

I did also see the sleepy latina curled up on the couch. Very cute.

She told me $50 for a table shower and massage.

She let the little latina sleep and led me in back.

The table shower was pretty thorough. She asked if it was alright to wash everything.

On to the massage.

Pretty standard, kinda light. I've had better. Walked out very satisfied.

When I left, the cute little latina was just waking up. I will definitely return and I think I'll get the latina next time.

PM me for details. This is one new place that I want to keep open.

Northside Jim
01-18-09, 08:34
Greetings all. I was wondering if anyone could pm me with an emp recommendation.

I'd be willing ttoftt, but I'd ghave to locate one first.

Thanks in advance.

BlueThe only emp I have been to is Lisunias on Harlem. Ivona is a hot girl & fantastic time but I never got more than a hj. It is expensive for what you get .9 @ door & .5 for topless & .9 for nude but I get sick of Asians after a while so I splurge once in a while.

Car you PM me any info that you receive on this topic? I'd like to try some more emp's as well.

Pickles13
01-18-09, 15:29
So I ventured out for the first time to spend $ on a massage in six months. I've been a pretty good boy, for whatever reasons (family, economy), but yesterday morning I fell off the wagon.

On a whim, I thought about trying the school. Drove around a bit as I didn't have a blackberry with me and couldn't remember if it was on Irving or Montrose. After searching Free411 for a bit, I finally came up with an address. I parked across the street and saw a sign in the window that said "open". I ventured over there and tried to go in, but alas the door was locked. I walked down to the 2nd door to find that locked as well. So, I called the number that is posted on the front door. Here's where it gets bizarre.

A chick answers, "hello. " Seems a bit unprofessional. No "Good morning, this is the massage school. " It seemed like I was calling her at home. Maybe calls were forwarded. The conversation turned into the rudest couple of minutes I've ever encountered by a business establishment.

"Why are you calling?"

Me: "Um, to get a massage."

"Who are you?"

Me: "Um, ...(my fake name)"

"What do you want?"

Me: "I saw the sign on the door said 'open', thought I would stop by for a massage."

"Well, call back at 1pm to make an appointment."

Me: "Can I make one now? It's 11:30am, I would like to make an appt for 1pm"

"No, you have to call back."

Yadda yadda. After a couple of more questions, she hung up on me. Needless to say, that one experience completely ruined their chances of me ever going there. Their loss.

I wanted to hit CMT (or is it CTM), but couldn't find their number on Free411 and didn't have the Reader with me (and it was too cold to stop at a 7-11 to get out and get one.

I had called Lisunia's, but my regular VIP goddess wasn't there, so I thought I would try my other sure-fire stand by up on Bronx. Unfortunately Alyena has moved back to Russia (smokin' hot Rose McGowan look alike), but I had another girl. This girl I think I had a couple of years ago, and since then she's actually really become cuter. He complexion and hair style were hot. I dreamt she gave me a nice back massage and started working the glutes before I lost control. I dreamt I sat on the table and had some dirty talk, kissing her neck, sticking my tongue in her ear, checking out her body, giving her compliments, making her pull her pants down so I could check out her ass and thong, turning her back around and liftin' the shirt to suck on the ladies (awesome nips), and then I made her stare me right in the eyes (six inches from my face) while she HJ'd me to completion. What a dream. $55 plus $25 tip. Always good to wipe off the chick's hands with kleenex afterwards. She told me I was such a gentleman. No doubt in my mind I could have taken this chick home with me after her shift. She was into me. She was upset with the tip, but deal with it.

The economy sucks and I'll probably reign it in again for another six months.

Friendofjill
01-18-09, 15:36
So I took the plunge. Felt like wasting a little cash, and it was $110 for the 4-hander for the hour. There was good and bad news.

Got Donna (?) and Angela, neither of whom I had seen solo there. Table shower was good, maybe a little briefer than my average at Senina, and then a steam before being led to the room. I have to confess, I really don't care about the massage. I know a lot of you guys take it seriously, but I just asked for a light touch, which pretty much amounted to an extended tease portion. That, I liked, especially with two of them. Plenty of appropriate attention.

When it came time to get going, I was shocked by what they asked. I was assuming I would pay double my usual tip there, but they asked $100 each. I laughed right at them, not to make a point but because that was my true reaction. Were they kidding? No, because 4-hand is "special". Well, it took some effort, and it was a drag, but I got it down to a more manageable level but still more than I came in expecting (not that much more, though).

The finish, despite all that, was a lot of fun, their hands and my hands everywhere. Perhaps I shouldn't say who, but when one left the room for a hot towel, the other made a surprisingly blatant offer of "more" next time if I came to see her.

I might take her up on that. The 4-hand was fun to try, but the negotiation put a damper on it, and I wouldn't look forward to repeating that.

For the record, I've found outcall 4-handed massages on CL for a similar price point (slightly more, I guess) with cute non-asian chicks, so that's probably where I'll go the next time I have that itch.

Mannameddanger
01-19-09, 13:06
Been a while since I've actually posted (lurked a lot).

Was well off monetarily before Christmas and a dozed off to dream about what I would do with it.

Thought about contacting a tantrika but to no avail so I found myself just walking into Senina. An "angel" led me upstairs for the ts and 1hr. The dream took a decidedly better turn when she offered fs at a reasonable rate. Since it was a dream a jumped all over it, pun intended. It was one of the most fun yet relaxing dreams I've yet to have about that place.

While I'm here, I thought I would agree with the below statement:

For most, if not all of us, mongering must be done discreetly. We are posting far too much info. Let's try and be creative and keep intel to a minimum.I am in total agreement. From now on I'll only be posting useful info.

Luv Nooke2
01-19-09, 16:32
Does anyone know whether it is possible for a lay person to learn about thr disposition of specific criminal cases? I would only have names and possibly court dates. What else would be necessary?

Thanks!

Bebop60
01-19-09, 19:43
Called for appt., was 5 minutes late and she called me back to ask if I was still coming...and it gets worse.

She's in an office/apt. on cicero, 2nd floor walkup. She was heavy, not at all pretty, and she put on very large latex gloves for the handshake. The massage was lame, the handshake was worse. I left sore and unsatisfied. Pass on this one, here's the ad:

Best massage, Wonderful relaxing by nice Asian oriental female (CICERO & PETERSON.)
Reply to: serv-997607475@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-18, 10:55AM CST

Winters cold day...a lot of snow...tired...stress?

Full body massage: swedish and chinese. Reflexology.Deep tissue massage.

Very nice & friendly, professional, and experienced massage therapist in private, comfortable, clean, convenient location.

Organic oil, soft music & massage, hot towel...free parking.

1 minute off Edens Expressway.

WONDERFULLY RELAXING AND REFRESHING....relieve stress and reduce muscle tension...real good massage by strong and soft, warm & gentel hands.

Rates: 1 hour $60, 1/2 hour $40, 1 1/2 hour $90.

Call for appointment: 312-451-2165 until 10pm. Leave message if no answer. Will call you back soon.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Nicky Forza
01-19-09, 23:22
She worked her a$$ off today. Either mongers were just celebrating MLK’s birthday by getting a massage, or they were trying to see her one more time before she leaves in February, to spend the whole month in China. While I was on the table her cellphone rang 3 or 4 times…..heard her turn down one client because it was so busy. All the phone ringing was annoying but I looked over it because that had never before happened like that. She was apologetic, even extended the hour a little to make up for the interruptions. I appreciated the way she skillfully directed the clientele so that we wouldn’t have to meet & greet. Me, I had to wait in a room, both on the way in and on the way out--but all was worth it for the fine quality of service.

Silvio
01-20-09, 10:00
I don't see what the fuss is all about. My experience with her was less than average. She's a bit photogenitcally challenged as well. I also recall a certain funk while in her place. Seeing Winnie IMHO is no better than going to an AMP with the older ugly ladies. I too heard great things about her but she was a big disappointment to me. So So masasge and a very mechanical HE is what you can get anywhere.

HappyGardener
01-20-09, 14:21

I am in China. I was riding up on the elevator tonight with several people from my group after dinner and a little petite Chinese girl got on with us. I got off on my floor, turned and smiled at her, and she hopped off just as the doors were closing. She walked over and said "Hello Sir, Need massage?" I invited her and said lets talk. Quick discussion of events to follow included shower, massage, and sex for special Chinese New Year price of about $70. Oh and she would stay Long Time if I wanted. Says she wasnt a pro...needed money to take home for New Year. Shanghai has emptied out as everyone has headed to see family for the New Year celebration.

She just left and I am off to sleep. Tomorrow night Sauna...and the next night there is a bar around the corner from my hotel that has lots of girls in it...

Funride128
01-20-09, 14:42
You go happy.

I think we all wish we were there.

Silvio
01-20-09, 16:45
I am in China. I was riding up on the elevator tonight with several people from my group after dinner and a little petite Chinese girl got on with us. I got off on my floor, turned and smiled at her, and she hopped off just as the doors were closing. She walked over and said "Hello Sir, Need massage?" I invited her and said lets talk. Quick discussion of events to follow included shower, massage, and sex for special Chinese New Year price of about $70. Oh and she would stay Long Time if I wanted. Says she wasnt a pro...needed money to take home for New Year. Shanghai has emptied out as everyone has headed to see family for the New Year celebration.

She just left and I am off to sleep. Tomorrow night Sauna...and the next night there is a bar around the corner from my hotel that has lots of girls in it...

You lucky bastard...have fun for us all. Do take pics you can shar with us later if possible.

Mj138
01-20-09, 18:17
Parking in the rear, which makes it sweet, especially if you are nervous about going to the West Side. It's west of Western on Division. Pick a name when they ask if you have been there, Susie, Cindy, they all work. $60 for one hour massage and table shower. Act like you have been there, the TS is in the back, near the back door, so when she asks for the shower(after you have completely disrobed) start walking back.
TS-Great, warm water, cleaned me up nicely.
Massage- Lasted 50 minutes, excellent.
I left a $40 tip.

BeetleJuice001
01-20-09, 19:49
So jealous...must go to China...and join Happy...

Twah70
01-20-09, 20:22
Is this place run by Americans?

If not, is there a good place in town with white girls?

Thanks.

Parking in the rear, which makes it sweet, especially if you are nervous about going to the West Side. It's west of Western on Division. Pick a name when they ask if you have been there, Susie, Cindy, they all work. $60 for one hour massage and table shower. Act like you have been there, the TS is in the back, near the back door, so when she asks for the shower(after you have completely disrobed) start walking back.

TS-Great, warm water, cleaned me up nicely.

Massage- Lasted 50 minutes, excellent.

I left a $40 tip.

Babeefacexxx
01-21-09, 01:37
I don't see what the fuss is all about. My experience with her was less than average. She's a bit photogenitcally challenged as well. I also recall a certain funk while in her place. Seeing Winnie IMHO is no better than going to an AMP with the older ugly ladies. I too heard great things about her but she was a big disappointment to me. So So masasge and a very mechanical HE is what you can get anywhere.I agree Silvio.

Saw her once over a year ago and did not see what was so great about her. Definately mechanical and wouldn't even let you touch. And who would want to. I'll nasty. Save your money. Can find better for the same price.

Humpty Hump
01-21-09, 01:37
Stopped in to M next to the CT firehouse. Guy at the front desk. White lab coat says hello. I've heard about the clinical look of this place before so went along. Asked for 60 min no TS, mentioned something about whirlpool/sauna, didn't go for it but curious. Pretty standard medium massage, felt good until the flip. Squeezed her hand a bit and brushed her side a few times and it was down to business. Overpaid a bit on a misunderstanding of services but notmuch and left quite satisfied for. 6, sans t & b, hands free to roam. Leelee, early 30's. Very pretty IMHO.

My question, has anyone ever tried the acupuncture, and can you get xtras with it. Might be a weird therapeutic experiment.

HappyGardener
01-21-09, 11:15
OMG....Shanghai Hotel Massage and Sauna.....Girl # 1, Jiao Mei.....translates to "Pretty".....and she is a porcelain skin, tight body, Asian goddess.
OH. MY. GOD.

They do a thing here where they hang upside down....hanging from the monkey bars by a red velvet rope.....and she spins in the air like a trapezee artist, WHILE giving you a BBBJ.

Thinking seriously of canceling the return ticket home and marrying this girl....

HappyGardener
01-21-09, 11:22
There is a strip of bars here on TonGrenLu (Ton Gren Street)....around the corner from my hotel. Every bar filled with girls to take home. Chinese, Phillapino, Maylay, Singapore, Thai. ANd a lot of the bars have LadyBoys in them. Beautiful Transexuals, not football players in drag. So the real girls take your hand and put your finger in their pants or under their skirt so that you can feel their wet little slit. And we cant even get SWs in Chicago to take their coats off in the winter.

Thencame Brnsn
01-21-09, 12:56
Went to Verizon store in PR and noticed LeMassage Place next door. Went in and looked like Russian/Ukrainian girls, got card and was quoted 60/70 for massage. Did not have time to partake due to work. Anyone been here?

v/r
pb

Chiguy1983
01-21-09, 13:04
I seen a new AMP being set up on Archer just west of sacramento. China Spa. Should open soon.

Babeefacexxx
01-21-09, 13:04
Went to Verizon store in PR and noticed LeMassage Place next door. Went in and looked like Russian/Ukrainian girls, got card and was quoted 60/70 for massage. Did not have time to partake due to work. Anyone been here?

v/r
pbI've been here once and I posted a report in the Norridge board I think. Had a blonde girl, her name escapes me right now, gorgeous. Price was very reasonable but I could not find the right segway to ask for more, which I think was available. Haven't had the time too head back up that a way.

TOFFT and get back to us.

Dee Mac
01-21-09, 13:06
Looks like the happy gardener is sowing a lot od seeds in China

There is a strip of bars here on TonGrenLu (Ton Gren Street). Around the corner from my hotel. Every bar filled with girls to take home. Chinese, Phillapino, Maylay, Singapore, Thai. ANd a lot of the bars have LadyBoys in them. Beautiful Transexuals, not football players in drag. So the real girls take your hand and put your finger in their pants or under their skirt so that you can feel their wet little slit. And we can't even get SWs in Chicago to take their coats off in the winter.

Steven Lynn
01-21-09, 14:24
I had a dream that I stopped by the Cermak latinas to try the place for the first time a couple of weeks ago. A nice, clean place. $50 massage/TS. Massage was light, not worth the $. I didn't get her name, my apologies. Options were available for the standard 50/50/50 most latinas ask for, which is too much.

I won't be having this dream again.

Legacy
01-21-09, 15:02
After seeing the previous post I decided to visit Jessica at MiaSophiaspa. She works out of her house on the northside. Opted for the special she was running on CL for $60/70min. Decent massage but there wasnt any offering for extras. She did leave me uncovered the whole time which I took as a good sign from the start. Near the end I asked if I could touch myself and she didnt mind but said we were about done. Not sure if you have to be a regular for more. I will go back again to see if anything progresses.

SgtPerv
01-21-09, 16:10
There is a strip of bars here on TonGrenLu (Ton Gren Street). Around the corner from my hotel. Every bar filled with girls to take home. Chinese, Phillapino, Maylay, Singapore, Thai. ANd a lot of the bars have LadyBoys in them. Beautiful Transexuals, not football players in drag. So the real girls take your hand and put your finger in their pants or under their skirt so that you can feel their wet little slit. And we can't even get SWs in Chicago to take their coats off in the winter.Have not been to China, Yet.

What are the prices like?

Been to a few other countries and the prices as well as the attitudes of the providers are far superior than anything I have found in the US.

Actually, the attitudes of the providers is refreshing in itself.

They treat you like you are doing them a favor and are grateful, instead of what we get here.

Gfxchi
01-21-09, 17:17
Just south from TES on M there is a nice asian place. Very good luck all 3 times I went there.And if you go on google maps and look at the streetview of TES, you will see a gold undercover CPD car. Huh.

Tip Itin
01-21-09, 18:57
Last time I was at Lanes Spa (6 or 8 months ago) the women were very old, has anything changed?

Wolf1800
01-21-09, 19:43
Did anyone stop by this place listed in CL?

Looks like European but not sure what you can get?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/ths/1002034920.html

Mj138
01-21-09, 19:44
They maybe Asian American, you'd have to ask.
Is this place run by Americans?

If not, is there a good place in town with white girls?

Thanks.

Castlerae
01-21-09, 21:29
Happygardener There is a strip of bars here on TonGrenLu (Ton Gren Street). Around the corner from my hotel. Every bar filled with girls to take home. Chinese, Phillapino, Maylay, Singapore, Thai. ANd a lot of the bars have LadyBoys in them. Beautiful Transexuals, not football players in drag. So the real girls take your hand and put your finger in their pants or under their skirt so that you can feel their wet little slit. And we can't even get SWs in Chicago to take their coats off in the winter

Jeeeeez, give us poor sods stuck here in the States a break!

Next, you'll be telling us about the fantasic sex and the low prices too! Much more of this and I'll consider doing a jakcknife off the Sear Tower.

Al Bundy78
01-21-09, 21:46
Joyce is awsome! She offers everything including FS but she is pricy. She starts at. 8 for topless HJ and $$ for FS, but she is good!

Jobe I was disapointed with. She was rude while giving me HJ kept mubling something in Chinese and she didn't allow wandering. Then she tried telling me she was going to tell my wife and then tried taking my wedding ring off my hand! She tried playing it off like she was only joking. But we all know explaining how I lost a wedding ring is not what I want to do after a massage! Of course I probably shouldn't have been wearing it but its never been an issue before. I complainged to papasan and he gave me Joyce the next time and totally made up for the bad experience!

Joyce 8/10 very good

Jobe 3/10 mechanical and rude

George W. Bush
01-22-09, 00:31
I was there and the only thing I got was a massage. She was very careful to keep me covered at all times, and when I moved the towel down a few times she quickly put it back again. They appear to be totally legit.
And they have this cold as hell tile floor-it would seem whoever decided on it never tried walking on it in bare feet.

George W. Bush
01-22-09, 00:35
Next thing HG will tell us she charged like $10 bucks and was grateful instead of complaining about wanting more money. The scene really sucks bad here in Chicago.

Steven Lynn
01-22-09, 04:03
Last time I was at Lanes Spa (6 or 8 months ago) the women were very old, has anything changed?

Yes, now they're 6 or 8 months older.

Fredspy
01-22-09, 09:21
I agree. Jobe is psycho. When she found out I had a girlfriend, she acted very jealous. Also, one of the other girls told me that Joyce had left. True?

I was there and the only thing I got was a massage. She was very careful to keep me covered at all times, and when I moved the towel down a few times she quickly put it back again. They appear to be totally legit.
And they have this cold as hell tile floor-it would seem whoever decided on it never tried walking on it in bare feet.

Nighthawk55
01-22-09, 11:29
Joyce is awsome! She offers everything including FS but she is pricy. She starts at. 8 for topless HJ and $$ for FS, but she is good!

Jobe I was disapointed with. She was rude while giving me HJ kept mubling something in Chinese and she didn't allow wandering. Then she tried telling me she was going to tell my wife and then tried taking my wedding ring off my hand! She tried playing it off like she was only joking. But we all know explaining how I lost a wedding ring is not what I want to do after a massage! Of course I probably shouldn't have been wearing it but its never been an issue before. I complainged to papasan and he gave me Joyce the next time and totally made up for the bad experience!

Joyce 8/10 very good

Jobe 3/10 mechanical and rudeNever wear your ring if you are married. Always say you are single and unattached if they ask.

It makes everything a lot smoother this way.

Chi Guy
01-22-09, 19:46
OMG....Shanghai Hotel Massage and Sauna.....Girl # 1, Jiao Mei.....translates to "Pretty".....and she is a porcelain skin, tight body, Asian goddess.
OH. MY. GOD.

They do a thing here where they hang upside down....hanging from the monkey bars by a red velvet rope.....and she spins in the air like a trapezee artist, WHILE giving you a BBBJ.

Thinking seriously of canceling the return ticket home and marrying this girl....
Rub it in, HG. Rub it in.

HappyGardener
01-22-09, 20:04
Next thing HG will tell us she charged like $10 bucks and was grateful instead of complaining about wanting more money. The scene really sucks bad here in Chicago.

Look, I really dont want to go these places. I am going cause I know you guys expect me to. See I'm doing it for you guys....

Dee Mac
01-22-09, 20:06
If you really loved us you would post pictures.

Look, I really dont want to go these places. I am going cause I know you guys expect me to. See I'm doing it for you guys....

HappyGardener
01-22-09, 20:06
Rub it in, HG. Rub it in.

OK, Ok, Im done...I leave in a few hours. I can't get it up anymore at this point. I wont even tell you about the store front blowjob place my local gy took me to before dinner last night.

Sdjsingle
01-22-09, 20:27
I had a dream that I stopped by the Cermak latinas to try the place for the first time a couple of weeks ago. A nice, clean place. $50 massage/TS. Massage was light, not worth the $. I didn't get her name, my apologies. Options were available for the standard 50/50/50 most latinas ask for, which is too much.

I won't be having this dream again.Skip the sleepy Latina!

I had the TS first then went back to the room and laid down for the massage. She asked if I wanted 'options' first. (PM me for those since I think too much is getting posted lately) Then she asked If I actually wanted the massage. I knew this was a bad sign. I told her yes I'd like the massage since I paid for an hour. This of course equaled the worst (25 minute) massage ever.

Also, I got $10 change when I paid. When I left and I was giving her a tip that $10 was missing.

I think I may be done with that place. It may be back to Relax for me.

Goat Trotter
01-22-09, 20:55
I was in China last year and the prices were in the range of 300-1000 Yuan ($50-$150USD) and they will fucking blow your mind with service :) Coming back to the US felt like crap. @ $150 you're really get top notch service no questions asked ( I did a fancy place in Maccau and I have never had better in my life) highly recommend the trip if you have mile or a cheap ticket. Hotels are not too expensive.

Have not been to China, Yet.

What are the prices like?

Been to a few other countries and the prices as well as the attitudes of the providers are far superior than anything I have found in the US.

Actually, the attitudes of the providers is refreshing in itself.

They treat you like you are doing them a favor and are grateful, instead of what we get here.

Goat Trotter
01-22-09, 20:58
Oh one more thing if you ever decide to do HKG, checkout a site sex141.com you have no hassle prices and pictures...pick from the catalog and you're done. You need to know how to navigate the streets but the worst case is you call them to the hotel.

I did run into some LE when hunting for one of these places but they let me go because I was a tourist.

SgtPerv
01-22-09, 21:39
Only downside of experiencing non US providers is it is so hard to take US providers' service and prices seriously anymore.

Once they hit the US you have get to them before their first hair salon appointment and they get "Americanized". lol

Chi Guy
01-22-09, 23:29
OK, Ok, Im done...I leave in a few hours. I can't get it up anymore at this point. I wont even tell you about the store front blowjob place my local gy took me to before dinner last night.
Yeah, good thing you didn't tell us about that :rolleyes:.

Bill R
01-23-09, 07:22
There is a strip of bars here on TonGrenLu (Ton Gren Street)....around the corner from my hotel. Every bar filled with girls to take home. Chinese, Phillapino, Maylay, Singapore, Thai. ANd a lot of the bars have LadyBoys in them. Beautiful Transexuals, not football players in drag. So the real girls take your hand and put your finger in their pants or under their skirt so that you can feel their wet little slit. And we cant even get SWs in Chicago to take their coats off in the winter.

HG, I've got two Japan trips booked in the next few months. Looking forward to a little nanpa action!

Nudus81
01-23-09, 10:48
Finally went to Rose last night. The girls we're young and attractive. I got Connie, she was quite the "Chatty Kathy" and asked me lots of questions about other places I have been. She kept covering me up but talking about how hard she works and wondered if I give good tips. Yada, yada, yada she ultimately said "I don't do that" and placed my hand for self service.

The massage was pretty good and I would go back for just that, although I would not tip. I was in the door at. 65 tip. 30 I would have tipped. 2 for just the massage, but next time, no service, no tip.

Fumfn69
01-23-09, 13:03
Connie is a very sweet, cute girl who happens to give a great massage. She is very touchy as well however she WILL NOT DO EXTRAS. Don't hold that against her. If you are looking for a great massage, she will deliver. Just because she doesn't do extras is no reason to stiff her (no pun intended).

BeetleJuice001
01-23-09, 13:32
LOLOLOL....much appreciated! :)

Fumfn69
01-23-09, 14:49
Anyone tried this girl in the Schaumburg area? She advertises on CL under "Perfection"

Self Hi5
01-24-09, 03:11
You're killing us HG!

Way to be a team player, LMAO!

Do send pics.

Silvio
01-24-09, 12:52
HG,

Since your putting us thru monger hell you better damn well deliver pics of these beauties dammit.

Tip Itin
01-24-09, 17:20
What is the airfare? I'd guess you could have a fine time in the windy city for the air to China. If you are going for work. Your a lucky dog.

Mr.Raymonds
01-24-09, 17:57
Anyone tried this girl in the Schaumburg area? She advertises on CL under "Perfection"Tried Krista a few weeks ago and highly recommend her. She may be a little older than her ad states but well worth the investment and a hot little spinner. Actually met her in Barrington for a 1/2 hour session.

Nighthawk55
01-25-09, 14:06
Connie is a very sweet, cute girl who happens to give a great massage. She is very touchy as well however she WILL NOT DO EXTRAS. Don't hold that against her. If you are looking for a great massage, she will deliver. Just because she doesn't do extras is no reason to stiff her (no pun intended).If I want a real massage, I will go to a real massage therapist. They charge less than the bait-and-switch places and give actual massases too. Any place that is open late and has female-only staff is either a place where extras are offered OR a place where extras are implied but NOT offered. It is as simple as that. That "sweet" girl who has no interest in satisfying the customer is participating in a con and should not be rewarded with a tip or a return visit.

Tip Itin
01-25-09, 14:37
Just back from Yins.

First time there - said it wasn’t.

Who did you see – It was in the summer can’t remember name.

Saw Amy (this time)
Good rub
Asked if I was LE
Does that question really protect them in any way?
80/hr 50/50/50 (negotiated small discount)

Will repeat

Nudus81
01-26-09, 13:16
If I want a real massage, I will go to a real massage therapist. They charge less than the bait-and-switch places and give actual massases too. Any place that is open late and has female-only staff is either a place where extras are offered OR a place where extras are implied but NOT offered. It is as simple as that. That "sweet" girl who has no interest in satisfying the customer is participating in a con and should not be rewarded with a tip or a return visit.She spoke as if she would do FS, so she is setting an expectation. If she doesn't do it, then she should act/speak like she will. I'm not tipping for nothing under those circumstances. Any suggestion on someone at Rose who might do FS? I liked Connie's massage, but I left incomplete.

They kept pushing the 4 hand massage, a combo of Connie and another FS therapist would be pretty good. Anyone have suggestions on this?

Talk Turkey
01-26-09, 14:49
If I want a real massage, I will go to a real massage therapist. They charge less than the bait-and-switch places and give actual massases too. Any place that is open late and has female-only staff is either a place where extras are offered OR a place where extras are implied but NOT offered. It is as simple as that. That "sweet" girl who has no interest in satisfying the customer is participating in a con and should not be rewarded with a tip or a return visit.

With all due respect, if I want a real massage I will go to an AMP & request
someone like Connie who will at least give a full body massage, concentrating
on areas that most "legit" MT's, especially those who work in spas, would
not even consider massaging. Once you find an AMP or EMP that offers
massages without extras you realize how much better a massage & "service"
you're getting for your money. Excellent vs. lame, you make the choice.
Now that I know that difference, I see no reason to ever go back to a
MT, unless she's going to give a fully body massage without all that
being tucked in by sheets nonsense.

What I'm saying is that there are AMP's & EMP's that are stricly legit,
& some that mostly legit, some that are bait & switch jack-shacks
(& to be avoided at all costs) & some where everyone plays.
It's not as black & white as you laid it out, IMHO & experience.

T-Man

SgtPerv
01-26-09, 15:22
A lot of the AMP workers do know how to give a massage.

I had a knot in my lower back a couple of years ago that had bothered me for a few months. I went to a AMP and the masseuse found it right away.

She worked on it for about 30min each visit. I went to twice a week for 2 weeks. The knot went away and I have not been bothered again. Yes each time I got FS.

When I go to an AMP the massage is a must for me as well as a cleaning.

If I was going to an AMP just for the extras she will know and cut to the chase as a few have done to me before I started telling them up front I want the massage.

I had one AMP worker who was so good that I gave her $40 not to stop massaging. I passed on the extras that time and left feeling 20 pounds lighter and super flexible. My body felt like it just all its joints oiled.

My whole point here is that you can get a real massage at an AMP. Sometimes you have to insist on it.

HappyGardener
01-26-09, 15:55
Now that I know that difference, I see no reason to ever go back to a
MT, unless she's going to give a fully body massage without all that
being tucked in by sheets nonsense.

Yes to a certain extent. Over the last year I have seen a "legit" licensed MT several times at a place on Western. I am nude and she sometimes uses a towel to reduce friction, but more often than not, I am totally naked with her. Front and back. Sometimes I am half hard, sometimes, she has brushed the boys, but nothing has ever happened. And I have not encouraged it. She is one of the best MTs I have ever come across.

The ones that do the tuck towel thing are usually just out of school where they drum it in to you. Espcially Chicago School of Massage therapy on Lincoln. They want to wrap you like a mummy.

Talk Turkey
01-26-09, 16:27
Yes to a certain extent. Over the last year I have seen a "legit" licensed MT several times at a place on Western. I am nude and she sometimes uses a towel to reduce friction, but more often than not, I am totally naked with her. Front and back. Sometimes I am half hard, sometimes, she has brushed the boys, but nothing has ever happened. And I have not encouraged it. She is one of the best MTs I have ever come across.

The ones that do the tuck towel thing are usually just out of school where they drum it in to you. Espcially Chicago School of Massage therapy on Lincoln. They want to wrap you like a mummy.

Happy Gardener,

That's what I call a Keeper, especially if she's willing to massage hips,
glutes, inner thighs, etc. Areas that the "legit" ones avoid, & they
avoid at all costs, it would seem.
I also respect when a monger wants to keep his Keeper/Regular all
to his mongering self. It takes a lot of TOFT, or in this case TOF_Oneself
to land these treasures.

Happy Hunting,

T-man

Sexshooter
01-26-09, 21:13
Visited Tropical Spa last week. Krystal and Jackie are no longer there. I had Melissa. I do not recommend her. Asks for too much for very little. Would have asked for Ana but she was off that day, but then again she's not really into her work either.

Visited Aries, it's been a while since I've been there as well. I had Camilla, I had her twice over the summer. She remembered me. I didn't have much, but was able to convince her half for full. No rushing whatsoever.

Just an FYI,

Jenny aka Diana (Tropical Spa) no longer works at Elle's Spa. Hmm, I wonder why. There is a hott high school drop out name Erica working there. She's Mexican, I had her on her first day there. Sorry, no extras, just as expected.

Dee Mac
01-27-09, 10:44
[/QUOTE] some that are bait & switch jack-shacks

(& to be avoided at all costs) T-Man[/QUOTE]Is it possible to out these places? I try and RTFF but I think most of you are so familiar with them that they never even get mentioned. I think sweettemptations (this one I know from experience), schoolgirlfun, that pink house on Lake Street are three of them if I'm not wrong, They all seem to be out in the western suburbs, Can anyone name some of the others that reglarly are listed in CL or Chicago after dark, GP that should be AVOIDED at all costs? Unless of course your thing is to drop $$ or more to jack off while a scantily dressed girl almost touches you.

Jesus Collins
01-27-09, 12:21
With all due respect, if I want a real massage I will go to an AMP & request someone like Connie who will at least give a full body massage, concentrating on areas that most "legit" MT's, especially those who work in spas, would not even consider massaging. Once you find an AMP or EMP that offers massages without extras you realize how much better a massage & "service" you're getting for your money. Excellent vs. Lame, you make the choice. Now that I know that difference, I see no reason to ever go back to a MT, unless she's going to give a fully body massage without all that being tucked in by sheets nonsense.

What I'm saying is that there are AMP's & EMP's that are stricly legit, & some that mostly legit, some that are bait & switch jack-shacks (& to be avoided at all costs) & some where everyone plays. It's not as black & white as you laid it out, IMHO & experience.

T-ManAgreed. The few really good CMTS I've gotten massages from realy knew what they were doing. WHen a massage is that good, you could care less about extras. However, they were at non legit palces. So while I appreciated the liberalism with the draping, contact, ect. , you always wonder how far you can push the extras. Like its been mentioned in other threads, in alot of these circumstances, $$ talks.

As always I welcome PM's on this stikcy but fun subject

JC

Coolouforever
01-27-09, 16:36
Hey guys I've been in the mood now for some American girls with big boobs as I've had my fair share of Latina and Asian mp's. Besides Lisunia does anyone know of a mp where it's all white girls with big boobs?

Blueknot
01-27-09, 16:56
Hey guys I've been in the mood now for some American girls with big boobs as I've had my fair share of Latina and Asian mp's. Besides Lisunia does anyone know of a mp where it's all white girls with big boobs?Sorry. I couldn't help myself!

Jesus Collins
01-27-09, 17:02
Hey guys I've been in the mood now for some American girls with big boobs as I've had my fair share of Latina and Asian mp's. Besides Lisunia does anyone know of a mp where it's all white girls with big boobs?Dont know, but I have been reading about 4 aces thru old posts.

I know it has it's mix of races working there but it reaks of jack shack.

Enderwiggen
01-27-09, 17:50
You got WHAT at United? Is she new there? I used to go there and never gotten more than a topless HJ. And that strong Korean odor finally drove me away.Not BBBJ and DATY 96 style. she did piss me off however.

I think Im gonna hit them up again tonight.

Nighthawk55
01-27-09, 20:56
We are going to have to agree to disagree.

I think it IS black and white.

Squat
01-27-09, 23:07
After so much advertisement found on CL, I decided to give this place a try. When I walked in yesterday afternoon, there was only 1 lanky white girl behind the counter named Allison. I had no idea that she'd be my therapist for I was expecting either a Chinese or a Latina.

All I can say is that her massage technique sucked and offered no extras... WTF!

As I was walking out, I saw a pretty young Chinese gal and a Latina sitting and looking at me. I might have to return to see how they're like, but then again, I'd rather stick with sure-things at Apts...

Blue Screen
01-27-09, 23:35
I've been here once and I posted a report in the Norridge board I think. Had a blonde girl, her name escapes me right now, gorgeous. Price was very reasonable but I could not find the right segway to ask for more, which I think was available. Haven't had the time too head back up that a way.

TOFFT and get back to us.I gave it a try on Saturday. One girl in the waiting room with no one working the front desk (it's a well lit windowed room facing the street). Attractive east euro girl (Polish? ), thin brunet w/nice figure. She asked. 6 for an hour massage and led me to my room to change. I undressed alone and showered. Massage was actually very good but I was covered the whole time with no hint of extras. I looked for any cleaning supplies that AMPs usually have in case someone makes a mess during their 'happy ending'. I didn't spot extra towels, Purel, tissues, clean sheets or laundry hamper one might see; so it seems legit.

It was a good massage for. 6 and I did see an attractive short-hair blond on my way out. Maybe the same one mentioned earlier.

Jesus Collins
01-28-09, 19:59
Hey, there used to be a spa in Lake Point Tower. Must have been gone about 2 years now.

Anyone ever go there?

Gotten extras?

Looking to find out about 1 provider that used to work there.

PM me if you must.

Donny Devito
01-28-09, 21:30
The regulars should be familar with that place right across from Millenium Park. Well last night, I dremt I got with this fresh faced asian right off the boat. She barely spoke any english. She had to ask another for help. I love dreams like that. For some reason, my dreams about this place always end up with new girls. This one looked like an 8 in clothes, 7 with clothes off. There was a communication breakdown but I just remember my dream ending with some tongue action and a great release.

Friendofjill
01-29-09, 13:17
Gah. I said a while back I wouldn't return, but I lied. It's too nearby to ignore. So now I've been a total of five times in the last year, and I've had a different person all five. That's less than ideal for all kinds of reasons, but I got my second turn-down this last (and this time I really mean last) visit.

Others seem to be doing a LOT better than me here. I wonder why this is? Perhaps it's because I've been asking for the half-hour instead of the full hour. Does anyone else find that this reduces your success?

Until I weaken again, I'll probably stick with CT and CL.

Branger
01-29-09, 14:50
I am wanting to check out this Yins spa mentioned in here.

Can anyone tell me the address and phone please.

Thanks

F Blaster
01-30-09, 11:24

Thanks

C'mon, RTFF!!! Or at least google the place. If you read any posts on the place here, you'd probably know where it is.

HappyGardener
01-30-09, 12:03

Thanks

hey i was wondering...I'm trying to find the Massage Parlor reports for Chicago....Can someone help me? I hear there is thing called the AmericanSexguide or something....

Ghostface89
01-30-09, 12:58
Turns out that three of my fav massage girls recently disappeared from their spas. I finally found out the truth -- they went back to China for the Lunar New Year.

Cultural anthropology note: It is a big deal to return to your family/home village for the New Year unless you have a very good excuse.

None of these girls gave me a head's up beforehand, however. Well, as they say in film noir, "That's Chinatown."

Truthteller
01-30-09, 13:17
Anyone know anything about this girl?

She's posted for months.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ths/1013853044.html

Khai Yai
01-30-09, 13:44
Gah. I said a while back I wouldn't return, but I lied. It's too nearby to ignore. So now I've been a total of five times in the last year, and I've had a different person all five. That's less than ideal for all kinds of reasons, but I got my second turn-down this last (and this time I really mean last) visit.

Others seem to be doing a LOT better than me here. I wonder why this is? Perhaps it's because I've been asking for the half-hour instead of the full hour. Does anyone else find that this reduces your success?

Until I weaken again, I'll probably stick with CT and CL.There was some word going around that they got an LE visit after one of the providers got upset with Alice then dropped a dime on her. They might be more careful for now.

Maybe true, maybe not

HappyGardener
01-30-09, 13:58
they went back to China for the Lunar New Year.

Cultural anthropology note: It is a big deal to return to your family/home village for the New Year unless you have a very good excuse.

HUGE deal. When I was in Shanghai, the town and the bars were emptying out before the weekend of New Years Eve...last weekend. The only girls who stayed were the ones that didnt have enough money to get home. Iamgine trying to get home on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Thats what the airport was like when we left.

Chitownbjg
01-30-09, 16:01
Has anyone noticed that there are two new (ok one new and one reopened) massge parlors on Chicago ave.

One Magnificent Spa has reopened, with a hand written 1 hr $60 sign in the window. As I recall, the reviews from the previous incarnation were not stellar.

also, further west, it appears that a new outlet of Megi's spa has opened. They are also advertising on CL heavily.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ths/1013178767.html

Funds are low currently, anyone able to TOFTT?

Appreciate any info back.

Nudus81
01-30-09, 17:48
Finally checked out heaven, I got the best massage here from all of the AMPs I've been to. But the HJ had to be the worst. I tried for FS, but Lisa wasn't going for it. Found her to be a 5 on the AMP scale. Would go back for the massage only which was excellent.

MaximusJohnson
01-30-09, 23:29
There was some word going around that they got an LE visit after one of the providers got upset with Alice then dropped a dime on her. They might be more careful for now.

Maybe true, maybe notI am told by my regular there that one of the girls got busted and they are keeping things on the DL for now. My regular service was interrupted and the only action I got was HS under a towel..a bit strange.

This was last week...maybe things are back to normal now.

Showbob123
01-31-09, 09:11
I went to the place on Devon.

Like always, extra offered by fairly unattractive older asian women. I saw B----a and she treated me well.

The thing is, I am tired of the Asian places. 19/20 the women are quite old. 100/100 times if you hug them, you can smell asian food on them--I guess that's all they do in the back cook and eat. Now, I like Asian food, but the aroma of asian cuisine filling the the spa and my massues is just a little too much. This is too common when visiting AMPS.

I live just north of lake shore drive and take the L to work in the loop. I really wish I could find a convenient places with YOUNG white, latin, or european girls. That's it for me though, no amps.

Oh, I paid 70 for hour with sitting shower, sauna and 55 for cbj. Will not return.

Chi Guy
01-31-09, 10:13
Anyone know anything about this girl?

She's posted for months.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ths/1013853044.html
Do a search under her telephone number and you'll also find this ad: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ths/1013149959.html

I think you need a great massage to ease into your week right:) Give me a try, Im young energetic, knowledgeable and know a thing or two about the body and how to help relax you. I can do it all
Today I'll even make it harder to resist...If you schedule with me whether or not I've seen you before I'll give you a discount!

A little bit about me:
I'm in my super early 20's
People call me their mood elevator since im so quick to laugh and make laugh:)
I love yoga ~*~*~and if you do to we can make the most out of our sessions
I love massasge~*~giving and receiving
ANd I love making people feel good:)

You can call me at 312 533 1360, my name is friska and here is my pic in case you were wondering what looked like:)

Then, if you do a search for "Friska," you'll get a different telephone number which is 312-929-2016. Google that number and you get ElleHomme Holistic Med Spa. If it's the same place, it's been reviewed here before, and seems to be an overpriced legit massage.

Mad Ivan
01-31-09, 23:56

Until I weaken again, I'll probably stick with CT and CL.Strange. I've only been there twice so far, different providers both times, but had absolutely no issue. They didn't even ask for tips. But then I did take hour ones.

Nighthawk55
02-01-09, 18:09
I had a wild dream last night. I dreamt that I took a ride on the Orient Express, but instead of being in Europe and Asia, it was just off of 290.

In my dream, I had a tour guide named Lisa. She was just about perfect. I imagined that her english skills were quite good and she really knew her stuff. I also dreamt that she did not monkey around with pretense and got right to the tour.

In my dream Lisa was actually prepared for tours I was not ready to go on. She was a more ambitious traveller than even I was.

This is where the dream got really wild! She charged me the advertised flat rate, with no up selling and no tip required. It was at that point I knew I was dreaming.

The only problem is that I eventually woke up and realized I did not have the finances to travelling on the Orient Express often.

Nicky Forza
02-01-09, 18:19
I dropped by today...walked in and saw that papasan was wearing a winter coat and the inside temperature was near the same as the outside temperature. No heat. I should have turned around and left at that point but he said they have heaters in the massage rooms. In short I froze my ass off so I left early and took the half instead of the full. Better check to see if the central heat is turned on before taking your clothes off.... but then again, you might be one of those guys who likes the cold.

Luv Nooke2
02-02-09, 12:53
I live just north of lake shore drive and take the L to work in the loop. I really wish I could find a convenient places with YOUNG white, latin, or european girls. That's it for me though, no amps.You're going to be waiting for a very long time for that dream to come true. You're going to have to make the decision to move to the escort market to get what you want.

Coolouforever
02-02-09, 14:33
I just got back from my first visit to KM Spa. Kinda funny though, as this place is 3 blocks from my house and this is my first time. I was greeted by Suzie a very cute Korean girl. Opted for the half hr at .45 with ts. TS was good especially on my back as she actaully slid her hand between my ass checks, but no brushing up against the boys. Massage was very soft and light touching. On the flip more of the same and little lou was at full attention. She asked me "if I wanted this" as she gently touched my sack and also stroked me lightly. Although no rates were offered I said of course so she got this cream (which i found out was Vitamin E) which hightended the sensation and I exploded big time. The HJ itself was very good probably the best I've had as it was gentle, non-rushed and she kept going to get all my juice out. After that she cleaned me off but she gave another massage focusing on my arms, legs, feet, and hands. She was talkative she told me she's 26 years old, single, and Korean. After I got dressed I gave her the standard .40 I mean she took very good care of me. She gave me a hug walked me to the door and smacked my ass on the way out.

Luv Nooke2
02-02-09, 15:02
Strange. I've only been there twice so far, different providers both times, but had absolutely no issue. They didn't even ask for tips. But then I did take hour ones.They aren't answering the phone today. I called the Wentworth location too, they claim they don't know anything about it.

Mj138
02-03-09, 18:50
I had a conversation with a reliable source who informed me that the heat is turning up and a bust is imminent. He intimated that AMP's are being watched, but could not say when or where. I have heard this two other times, once nothing happened, the second time one AMP was raided. Just a heads up.

Love Blonde
02-03-09, 19:57
Megi's spa is also in Park Ridge. Mostly they have 2 girls I use both and nothing happens. So go figure the same going to be in Chicago.

Has anyone noticed that there are two new (ok one new and one reopened) massge parlors on Chicago ave.

One Magnificent Spa has reopened, with a hand written 1 hr $60 sign in the window. As I recall, the reviews from the previous incarnation were not stellar.

also, further west, it appears that a new outlet of Megi's spa has opened. They are also advertising on CL heavily.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ths/1013178767.html

Funds are low currently, anyone able to TOFTT?

Appreciate any info back.

SpokenOne69
02-04-09, 11:40
If any of you people get caught in a bust at ANY place, keep your mouth shut. LE will threathen and promise you, but, it the end if you admit illegal activity, they have no alternative other than to arrest you. Maybe cut a deal if you testify.

Bottom, line is keep your mouth shut. Dont admit anything. also, remember that they must get someone inside and that someone must be propositioned. I know, I know, they lie. But, the investigation still must be semi legal

Of course, I do not partake in anything illegal.

They will use scare (gestapo) tactics on you like, we are going to tell your wife. F" em tell them your divorced - they dont know one way or the other

Dee Mac
02-04-09, 15:43
If any of you people get caught in a bust at ANY place, keep your mouth shut. LE will threathen and promise you, but, it the end if you admit illegal activity, they have no alternative other than to arrest you. Maybe cut a deal if you testify.

Bottom, line is keep your mouth shut. Don't admit anything. Also, remember that they must get someone inside and that someone must be propositioned. I know, I know, they lie. But, the investigation still must be semi legal

They will use scare (gestapo) tactics on you like, we are going to tell your wife. F" them tell them your divorced. They don't know one way or the otherI agree. I was reading on one othe other forums about a bust they made at a truck stop after the girl had left the trucker, The cops had heard the call on the CB but they didn't know what went on in the cab. They both admitted to illegal activity but otherwise I don't see hwo the cops could have known what went on in the cab. She could have been delivering him hot soup and sandwiches for all they kne, But He admitted he paid $80 for sex and they arrested him and her. The same thing in a series of busts at Indiana AMPs, the cops interviewed people as they left the massage parlors in order to build a case. The only thing they had to go on what was these people had told them other than that there was no real evidence.

Random36
02-04-09, 15:56
Has anyone been to Massage Point? I was by there the other day and saw a short, young blond babe. Please PM me what you know.

SgtPerv
02-04-09, 20:26

Bottom, line is keep your mouth shut. Dont admit anything. also, remember that they must get someone inside and that someone must be propositioned. I know, I know, they lie. But, the investigation still must be semi legal

They will use scare (gestapo) tactics on you like, we are going to tell your wife. F" em tell them your divorced - they dont know one way or the otherSince I have gone to Amps for therapeutic services and have heard rumors of illegal activities taking place in some , I have wondered how I would answer the questions.
Officer : What where you doing here?

Me: My back was bothering me.

O: Who gave you the massage ?

M: I do not remember what she said her name was and not to sound racist but I am not sure I could walk back in and pick her out because they sort of look the same to me.

O: What was she wearing ?

M: A Dress I think or maybe it was a blouse and skirt. Most of the time I was laying on my stomach with my eyes closed relaxing.

O: What did you talk about ?

M: I am not sure, Sir. I have one hell of a time understanding them. I came here for the massage not to talk to them.

O: Would you want me to call your wife?

M: Considering that a call from the police would immediately put fear in her heart that either I or the kids were killed or injured...Yes I would mind.

O: Did you have sex or was you offered sex ?

M: Like I said I have a hard time understanding them and no we did not have sex.
O: How much did you pay her ?

M: I paid the massage fee plus I gave her the customary $20 tip.

O: She said you gave her $40 tip.

M: I do not think so but two twenties might have stuck together.

M: I understand you are just doing your job but if I am not under arrest I need to leave.

SamaRy
02-05-09, 11:06
Since I have gone to Amps for therapeutic services and have heard rumors of illegal activities taking place in some , I have wondered how I would answer the questions.

Me: My back was bothering me.

O: Who gave you the massage ?

M: I do not remember what she said her name was and not to sound racist but I am not sure I could walk back in and pick her out because they sort of look the same to me.

O: What was she wearing ?

M: A Dress I think or maybe it was a blouse and skirt. Most of the time I was laying on my stomach with my eyes closed relaxing.

O: What did you talk about ?

M: I am not sure, Sir. I have one hell of a time understanding them. I came here for the massage not to talk to them.

O: Would you want me to call your wife?

M: Considering that a call from the police would immediately put fear in her heart that either I or the kids were killed or injured...Yes I would mind.

O: Did you have sex or was you offered sex ?

M: Like I said I have a hard time understanding them and no we did not have sex.
O: How much did you pay her ?

M: I paid the massage fee plus I gave her the customary $20 tip.

O: She said you gave her $40 tip.

M: I do not think so but two twenties might have stuck together.

M: I understand you are just doing your job but if I am not under arrest I need to leave.

And most important if all the above great examples fail... STFU and simply say, well sir if I am under arrest I want to talk to my attorney... because yes, they can arrest you.. yes they can call your wife.. but any good attorney is going to get it all kicked without proof you did anything other than go there for a massage... IE: ADMIT IT or see a video of it...

Nighthawk55
02-05-09, 15:44
This is why I never do FS at a massage joint. Even though we all know that this is simply consentual activity between two adults, the physical evidence of a condom filled with DNA and covered in other DNA ramps up the burden placed upon a legal defense team.

Raoul Duke
02-05-09, 21:05
They will use scare (gestapo) tactics on you like, we are going to tell your wife. F" em tell them your divorced - they dont know one way or the other

Tell 'em you're gay and start humming show tunes...or "I just stopped in to get a Brazilian wax before I hook up with a senator."

massagelover
02-05-09, 21:35
I am sure there are other guys out there that have thought about a 4 hand massage, and wanted more details.

I finally did it today, this is something I have wanted to do for the last year or so. I was going to go to CT for this, but the LE scare made me a little leary.
So I went to my usual provider, unforuntely they have replaced the staff with older girls. Since I was there I asked how much more for 2 girls, double the door fee, ouch. Had extra cash, so said OK.

Got the usually TS and sauna. The TS was with just one girl.

Back to the room and the massage started. I know some guys don't care about the massage, but I love massages. One girl worked my upper back while the other basically rubbed my butt for a half an hour. I don't mind a good butt rub, but it started to get raw. The other that felt extremely weird was some of the twisting, pulling and back walking that they do during the massage, it sometimes it gets a little painful. So bascially you are having these things done to you while your butt is rubbed. I did get a handshake, that was pretty cool having 2 girls play with the goods, while I felt them both up.
The end result, if it was an erotic massage, I would do it again in a heart beat, but as a actual massage probably not. I left $.4 each, and they asked me to come back next week, I just laughed.

Donny Devito
02-05-09, 21:57
So starting next week, is it cool to go back to the AMPs? I really had to fight my AMP demons today but thought I would be the most stupid person alive if I guy caught in a sting when one of our honorable fellow mongers gave fair warning. When do you think it will be cool to resume normal AMP activities?

SgtPerv
02-06-09, 03:12
I did get a handshake, that was pretty cool having 2 girls play with the goods, while I felt them both up.

The end result, if it was an erotic massage, I would do it again in a heart beat, but as a actual massage probably not. I left $.4 each, and they asked me to come back next week, I just laughed.Wow $$.8 for a half hour, I hope you are drained for a week.

SpokenOne69
02-06-09, 11:10
Today is a good time to visit any Apt. There are so many of them, it will be almost impossible to shut down all of them. I will visit over the weekend. At a secret location. The ones raided most likely will have been reported to police by neighbors. You must abide by the secret code of entry and payment. Leave quietly and discreetly.

Keep in mind that these are actually apartments. Policy cannot just break down doors. This is, afterall, AMERICA!!!

LE can continue the attempt to shut down the oldest profession in the world. As long as men walk this earth, they will NEVER succeed.

If you can read, you should be able to find an acceptable apt.

Short Stack
02-06-09, 11:12
Since I have gone to Amps for therapeutic services and have heard rumors of illegal activities taking place in some , I have wondered how I would answer the questions.

Officer : What where you doing here?This is where you stop talking. Do not talk to the police. Watch this, and the Part 2 followup with the police officer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik

Do Not Talk to the Police. It can only hurt you. Hopefully it's not too late, buddy.

Thencame Brnsn
02-06-09, 12:43
Spend an awesome hour recently at Spa on 3000 block of Ashland. Had "Jen," and I asked for a very hard massage. Well, after the usual table shower she did as instructed. Spent over 45 minutes walking, cracking, and basically beatin' on me; but as a former power lifter, this did not bother me. Normal Chicago finish. Total: $70 for massage and TS, left $40 as tip, which is normally higher than I give, but felt, based on services provided, it was highly worth it. I will be going back.

Mj138
02-06-09, 15:35
I have not talked to my friend, so I have no update on what is being watched and when. If I hear anything I will post.
So starting next week, is it cool to go back to the AMPs? I really had to fight my AMP demons today but thought I would be the most stupid person alive if I guy caught in a sting when one of our honorable fellow mongers gave fair warning. When do you think it will be cool to resume normal AMP activities?

Truthfu11
02-06-09, 19:03
I have not talked to my friend, so I have no update on what is being watched and when. If I hear anything I will post.
I went yesterday and had a wonderful time. Playful from the beginning.

Just be careful ... always....

Chigod7
02-06-09, 23:40
Whats the name of this place?

Don't GO THERE!

I went and toftt. I got a young beauitiful but Bitc&y Russian girl.

Massage was good.

Ok for the 45 for the half.

But no xtras what so ever. I grabbeed her a$$ and she was like what are you doing. Also at the end she ran for the door before I could even ask about xtras. !

Someone please pm me about a Russian or Polish or european place thats worth my visit.

Thanks!

Magooski
02-06-09, 23:58
Thought I would share a visit 2 weeks ago. It was my 2nd visit to the Neighborhood Spa on Cermak. I met Blanca and asked for the CL 50 special. We had the usual chit chat & shared my previous visit, which was very nice.

Topless CBJ for $. She said well lets have a bad ass massage and some fun options. First sign was no TS first. After 10 minutes of a lame rub, she suggested we start on phase 2. She wanted $$ for cbj. I balked and then laughed at $ for HR. I suggested she just finish the back rub. She said no, $, but had to go buy a cover. She never came back! After 15 min another came in and apologised. I was getting ready to leave. She said she would finish. I said I paid for an hour. She checked the "book" & said it was only for 30. I was so po'ed. Did not care. She gave an okay rub. Not a massage. Said she does not do options. Well, long story short if you go. Be specfic and ask for the special and state 1 hour and ts. I won't be back. Too bad for me. In the 8 years of this, it was a first!

genuis8
02-07-09, 12:57
They aren't answering the phone today. I called the Wentworth location too, they claim they don't know anything about it.

The cellphone for Alice GT location belongs to someone who is on vacation outside the country for about 3 weeks.

Nicky Forza
02-07-09, 16:00
Thought I would share a visit 2 weeks ago. It was my 2nd visit to the Neighborhood Spa on Cermak. I met Blanca and asked for the CL 50 special. We had the usual chit chat & shared my previous visit, which was very nice.

Topless CBJ for $. She said well lets have a bad ass massage and some fun options. First sign was no TS first. After 10 minutes of a lame rub, she suggested we start on phase 2. She wanted $$ for cbj. I balked and then laughed at $ for HR. I suggested she just finish the back rub. She said no, $, but had to go buy a cover. She never came back! After 15 min another came in and apologised. I was getting ready to leave. She said she would finish. I said I paid for an hour. She checked the "book" & said it was only for 30. I was so po'ed. Did not care. She gave an okay rub. Not a massage. Said she does not do options. Well, long story short if you go. Be specfic and ask for the special and state 1 hour and ts. I won't be back. Too bad for me. In the 8 years of this, it was a first!

I was there recently too, and I'm never going back. I got a quick TS from the girl who I paid my money to at the desk. Then Nuvea came in to do the "massage" ...... Also gave me a very lame rubdown.
Negotiated $50 for topless HS but only took the top off-refused take off the bra. The HS was lame too. She acted like this was her first time. I actually had to show her how to do it. Then she didn't give me my full hour. She left saying she had to meet her friend who was waiting for her. I would have been better off just throwing my $100 in the garbage.

Chi Guy
02-07-09, 18:41

Don't GO THERE!

Massage was good.

But no xtras what so ever. I grabbeed her a$$ and she was like what are you doing. Also at the end she ran for the door before I could even ask about xtras. !

Someone please pm me about a Russian or Polish or european place thats worth my visit.

Thanks!
That's Elle Spa. They're nothing more than a prick tease. I've heard about some success, but most have left w/ blue balls.

Northside Jim
02-08-09, 02:14
Went to that Grand place on Harlem the other day. My regular was off so I met Tina. Ok face nice bod & great rack. Nice Euro girl but session was kind of rushed, in fact, it was Russian at the end. Regular prices for that place. Would try her again.

Babeefacexxx
02-08-09, 10:55
Went last weekend to Seven heaven. First time their but of cousre I lied and said been before saying I had th Russian girl. They asked what was her name and I said I forgot but I think they were at ease with me.

I got wendy. Nice cleavage sticking out of her green top. Very nice easy to talk to. Massage was average and a little teasing but not much. Flipped me and she complimented me and continued my legs and stomach. Then she asked how bout this and pointed to little face. I said sure and she asked for xtra. I said all I had was. 25 and after informing me everybody give. 4 I said well not me, this is all I have. She went with it and got to work. Tried getting the top up but no go but she let me bounce them. Very nice. We should always start low and work our way up. Don't just offer everything right away! Lets get the prices down when we can.

Horny Massage2
02-08-09, 21:38
I noticed a new place the other day.
Has anyone been to the MP at 3807 N. Ashland?
If so, care to post some info (legit or...) or send a PM.
Thanks, HM2

Clinton Bush
02-08-09, 22:10

"I'm a reporter working with Chris Hanson on a Special Report. We are doing an expose of police officers, who intimidate Asian massage parlor owners for bribes and sexual favors. Would you be willing to comment on camera for the record as to what you are doing here?

Please stay in the room. My cameraman and lighting crew is outside and I'll be back with them in a couple minutes. Hey, you might want to freshen up a bit and comb your hair since this will be aired on National TV......."

HappyGardener
02-09-09, 12:17
The cellphone for Alice GT location belongs to someone who is on vacation outside the country for about 3 weeks.

Guys, dont forget we are in the middle of Chinese New Year Celebrations. We tend to think of it as a cute little parade in Chinatown with lion dancers and firecrackers. Its so much more. This is the time of year when many go back to see family. THe weeks before and after New Year are like our weeks around Christmas and New Year here in the States. People take off of work, there is much celebrating, etc.

Tonight is the first Full Moon of the Lunar New Year and its also Chinese Valentines Day, so there is still celebrating going on.

F Blaster
02-09-09, 12:21
So, Happy, you didn't take any pictures while you were in China??!!

Talk Turkey
02-09-09, 12:28
I noticed a new place the other day.
Has anyone been to the MP at 3807 N. Ashland?
If so, care to post some info (legit or...) or send a PM.
Thanks, HM2

Heh H,

That's Aroma Spa, not a new joint, totally legit as far as
I know. Great place for a massage though.

T-Man

BTW, I got a message that your in-box is full & needs
som space cleared in order to receive a PM.

Nicky Forza
02-09-09, 13:48
Guys, dont forget we are in the middle of Chinese New Year Celebrations. We tend to think of it as a cute little parade in Chinatown with lion dancers and firecrackers. Its so much more. This is the time of year when many go back to see family. THe weeks before and after New Year are like our weeks around Christmas and New Year here in the States. People take off of work, there is much celebrating, etc.

Tonight is the first Full Moon of the Lunar New Year and its also Chinese Valentines Day, so there is still celebrating going on.
Actually, I thought Chinese Valentines Day falls on the 7th day of the 7th lunar month ( August this year) but anytime is a fine time to let your favorite Chinese provider know how much you love and appreciate her.

Coolouforever
02-09-09, 14:42
Hey guys I called Tatiana's a few days ago to inquire about a massge, the lady I spoke to told me that she could also come to me. I had no idea they did outcalls. I think a half hr was .80 the hr was .120. I wonder if this could lead to FS,as I never knew of this. I may TOFTT but if anyone knew or has had the outcall service please pm me or post it, Thanks!!

HappyGardener
02-09-09, 18:32
Actually, I thought Chinese Valentines Day falls on the 7th day of the 7th lunar month ( August this year) but anytime is a fine time to let your favorite Chinese provider know how much you love and appreciate her.

Yeah maybe its my provider trying to get more out of me. I thought it was the Seventh day/Seventh Month as well, but a couple of years ago she told me it was now.

And no, Im not posting any pictures

Sexshooter
02-09-09, 20:18
That is Elle's Spa. You won't get FS there from the Euros. I've been lucky a couple of times which latinas who worked at other places. Jenny aka Diana from Tropical Spa unfortunately didn't last long at Elle's. I was there the other day and had a nice looking latina by the name of "Ella". I thought I would get a happy ending when I was uncovered the whole time. Unfortunately she didn't provide the any happy meals. Saying the famous lines "l'll get in trouble". May have possibilities.

Don't GO THERE!

Massage was good.

Thanks!

Cbear13
02-11-09, 08:28
So I am coming to the chicago area to do business this year. For the last few years i been doing my work over seas. So alot of mongering over in those countries. SO i was wondering if anyone can pm me some info on a good place for hispanic spa, or asian spa. That would be great, or at least a places a good monger can go for some asian love.

Nighthawk55
02-11-09, 11:40
Cbear13: RTFF.

HappyGardener
02-11-09, 11:50
So I am coming to the chicago area to do business this year. For the last few years i been doing my work over seas. So alot of mongering over in those countries. SO i was wondering if anyone can pm me some info on a good place for hispanic spa, or asian spa. That would be great, or at least a places a good monger can go for some asian love.

The "Chicago Area" is a rather large place. 1) you need to be more specific about where you are going to be. 2) IF you have been mongering overseas thaten you are very spoiled and will be very disappointed by what services are offered here, and the prices that are charged, and, 3) please RTFF before asking your questions again. There is a lot of information with in these pages and you can get many of your questions answered then

Ebony Pussman
02-11-09, 12:22
Had a great visit at Violet with Mae, 1 Hr. 70 with table shower that got me very clean. A little chilly in the room being wet but she covered me with a blanket, I thought oh, oh. When I warmed up she removed it. Mae 30's at least, maybe 40. Very friendly and play full. $ we got to massage each other without her cloths. CBJ, DATY, FS. She would have gone 2 times but I could not do it.

Cbear13
02-11-09, 13:30
The "Chicago Area" is a rather large place. 1) you need to be more specific about where you are going to be. 2) IF you have been mongering overseas thaten you are very spoiled and will be very disappointed by what services are offered here, and the prices that are charged, and, 3) please RTFF before asking your questions again. There is a lot of information with in these pages and you can get many of your questions answered thenThanks I have been RTFF on the forms. I have noticed its not looking to good for me. I have noticed that some of the places that people wrote with names. Trying to google them but I can't seem to find them. But again I will be working in the Downers Grove area.

Mr Stinky
02-11-09, 14:14
The "Chicago Area" is a rather large place. 1) you need to be more specific about where you are going to be. 2) IF you have been mongering overseas thaten you are very spoiled and will be very disappointed by what services are offered here, and the prices that are charged, and, 3) please RTFF before asking your questions again. There is a lot of information with in these pages and you can get many of your questions answered then

So did you get all that? So RTFF as HG said. So welcome to Chicago. So what's happening in other coutries? So long.

Stinky Out and So-ing his seeds

HappyGardener
02-11-09, 18:31
I posted a link a while ago about how to behave in an AMP. Does anyone have it? Or remember it? Or have access to a link?

I thought there was one here on the forum, but I am not finding one. Any help?

Dangerously
02-11-09, 19:35
I posted a link a while ago about how to behave in an AMP. Does anyone have it? Or remember it? Or have access to a link?

I thought there was one here on the forum, but I am not finding one. Any help?

Randy's Guide?
http://members.lycos.co.uk/ampdude/newpage.html

HappyGardener
02-11-09, 19:44
Randy's Guide?
http://members.lycos.co.uk/ampdude/newpage.html

That was it.:) TY I knew it had the name Randy in it....

Mister Clark
02-11-09, 19:55
Greetings,

I am brand new to this forum and this is just what I have been looking for! So happy to find others that share similar hobbies.

Lately I have been trying to find a provider that can do one of those "soapy massage" deals that from what I read are popular in Thailand. It looks awesome and I would love to give it a try.

I probably e-mailed a dozen or so advertisers on CL and not a single reply. Even included a picture of exactly what I was looking for. Is this even possible to obtain in the Chicagoland area? Any help here would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

HappyGardener
02-11-09, 21:53
Lot of us been looking long time for same thing. Never found it here in the states.

Mister Clark
02-12-09, 00:44
I wonder why. Sounds like a good business opportunity.

Is there anything more "illegal" about it than erotic massage?

SpokenOne69
02-12-09, 10:51
Try Ace & Kings Health Spa. Both have been at the locations for a long periord of time. Both are AMP's. Both are located on Ogden Avenue.

They are not reviewed much. They used to be good. But, since they are in DuPage County and all of the "good" AMP's in Du Page County are gone, I doubt you will get much there.

But, try and report

Plus, if you are LE they will spot you a mile away

Mister Clark
02-12-09, 11:48
I've been to both Ace and Kings within the past year. Nothing happening there as far as I know. Straightforward massage with not even a hint of extras. You can get a table shower, but I never thought to enquire about the soapy slide. Not sure how I would bring up the subject.

Talk Turkey
02-12-09, 14:27
Lot of us been looking long time for same thing. Never found it here in the states.

It would be a cash cow for a mamason/papason with a private
residence/Asian apt. Hint/hint

I doubt a more public AMP could pull it off. Leo would close them down
in no time.

T-man

HappyGardener
02-12-09, 15:17
I wonder why. Sounds like a good business opportunity.

Is there anything more "illegal" about it than erotic massage?
I don't know. I don't know about the legality of it.

I was thinking this morning that more than one provider reads this. Perhaps someone will take the inatitive and do it. I think it would have to be in a private setting as opposed to an AMP.

Mister Clark
02-12-09, 15:41
And pricing for this service...for me, I'm thinking $150 - $250 for 30-60min. In case there *are* any providers reading this thread. Feel free to send me a PM.

Silvio
02-12-09, 18:34
I finally scraped a few bucks and went out mongering for a minute last friday. My first experience sounds very similar to a previous post concerning City Sauna on 31st Street. I shoulda just walked out when I discovered theres no heat in this place. The provider Susan put a couple space heaters in there after I complained. Since I'm big boned it didnt bother me too much so I proceeded with the session. I opted for the 30mins. The massage itself was good except when she beat the snot out of me when it came to my back. I had to ask her to chill. On the flip she went thru the motions and asked for %50 for a HE. I declined and said all i have is $35. She refused so it was just a massage which in of itself wasnt too bad. You would think with the great depression were having that would have sufficed.

Now the kicker. I seen the said provider a few days later at the SSA. Talk about wierd. We sat and had conversation and I was trying to seeif she see me on the side away from the Spa to no avail.

Alexus,

All I can say in all my years of mongering(15)this was the most disgusting and uncomftable experience I ever had. I kinda was compeled to see her based on price alone. This should be and indicator that a bad decision has been made. So I see her for the nude 30min massage. She greats me naked which is good up until I see all her bad traits. Scars, Tatoos, very skinny stretc marks etc. My belief is that this chick was seriously abused at one point but I digress. Onto the massage. As I enter the bedroom there is a serious funk of pets and the stank is bad. I should win a humanitarian award for sticking this out for you mongers. Anyone wanna paypal me some funds let me know. She massages me with some shit called Icy Cool which is basically ben gay. It wasnt until the flip did I noticed fucking flies in the room too. After that Icy cool kicked in I was freezing my ass off. How I was able to nut under those conditions is amazing. Funny how your pecker can withstand abuse huh. After the finish I was walking out and theres another provider naked ans smoking a joint with a monger in the front room. This place is a big ghetto so you have been warned. Stay safe and stay away from this one.

Raoul Duke
02-12-09, 18:48
I finally scraped a few bucks and went out mongering for a minute last friday. My first experience sounds very similar to a previous post concerning City Sauna on 31st Street. I shoulda just walked out when I discovered theres no heat in this place.

Thanks for the heads up, I was going to hit City this week.

What's the deal with lack of heat in these joints? I went to GTown last week and froze my ass off. I didn't wince when she draped me with three large towels.

Moss73
02-13-09, 00:03
It would be a cash cow for a mamason/papason with a private
residence/Asian apt. Hint/hint

I doubt a more public AMP could pull it off. Leo would close them down
in no time.

T-manActually they do these in michigan (at least a few years ago), body slides is I think what they call them. Pretty good as she slides all over you front and back while you are both really lubed up. Its completely a massage only but the release feels great this way! And when I say michigan I mean in the SE area between Jackson to Detroit.

HappyGardener
02-13-09, 01:43
Which one of you guys put this up:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/adg/1032176104.html

""in need or investors for a new erotic massage parlor i would like to run. if interested email me and i'll tell you exactly what i'm looking for. ""

Paleface
02-13-09, 09:32
If you like to talk about money during a massage, I have a good place for you. I went to a new place at 2246 N Clark, across from Francis Parker. Asked for a 30 minute massage for 45, with table shower, 20. One hour would have been 85. Ruby or Mae, one girl, two names. Shower was okay. She used rubber gloves. The massage was slow and sensual. At some point I flipped and she said time’s up. I said okay let’s make it an hour. She said you have to pay another 45. I said no, just the difference. She said no. Then she pointed at my hardon, or what was left of it. You do that. I said no you do it. She said you married man. (my ring) she said you come back, ask for Cindy, very sexy, she do that. I said how much for Cindy. 80. I got up to get dressed. She demanded a tip. I gave her 5. She was insulted, said she only gets tips, no part of the door. I rounded up to 20 just to shut her up and get out of there.

Do Asian women have a thing about married men?

Does anyone out there have a good Asian apartment? If so, please PM.

Searchingchi
02-13-09, 16:59
I haven't seen Joyce at Senina in a while, but every once in a while their Craigslist ad will mention her as being available. Three of their ads in the last week have done so. So, I call up to make an appointment and they say she's still in China. What's going on here? I used to be a regular, so maybe I said/did something wrong last time. Don't know what it could have been.

Sexshooter
02-13-09, 22:34
I wonder if that Ruby who use to work at Elle Spa? She would let you take care of yourself with the table shower. Never went further than that.

If you like to talk about money during a massage, I have a good place for you. I went to a new place at 2246 N Clark, across from Francis Parker. Asked for a 30 minute massage for 45, with table shower, 20. One hour would have been 85. Ruby or Mae, one girl, two names. Shower was okay. She used rubber gloves. The massage was slow and sensual. At some point I flipped and she said time’s up. I said okay let’s make it an hour. She said you have to pay another 45. I said no, just the difference. She said no. Then she pointed at my hardon, or what was left of it. You do that. I said no you do it. She said you married man. (my ring) she said you come back, ask for Cindy, very sexy, she do that. I said how much for Cindy. 80. I got up to get dressed. She demanded a tip. I gave her 5. She was insulted, said she only gets tips, no part of the door. I rounded up to 20 just to shut her up and get out of there.

Chicag0
02-14-09, 19:02
I did a 4 hand this year and it was one of the most fun times I have EVER had. The 2 women were already friends and they regularly make love (even they are both married). It was also the most expensive sex I have ever had- but worth it. 75 minute session total, started with about 30 minutes of dual massage. They were chatting and giggling in Russian the whole time.

Everything was fair game. They took turns DATY while the other gave bj. each allowed FS including greek and the other usually watched as it went in. So hot. Finished up inside the one I frequent the most.

This was at a legit place in North 'burbs I frequent. Took me 6 months to get to FS with these 2 but again it was worth the money and time. Gosh, mongering can be fun.

I don't think I would do a 4 hand regular massage. Too much going on and not as easy to relax.
Chi

I am sure there are other guys out there that have thought about a 4 hand massage, and wanted more details.

I finally did it today, this is something I have wanted to do for the last year or so. I was going to go to CT for this, but the LE scare made me a little leary.
So I went to my usual provider, unforuntely they have replaced the staff with older girls. Since I was there I asked how much more for 2 girls, double the door fee, ouch. Had extra cash, so said OK.

Got the usually TS and sauna. The TS was with just one girl.

Back to the room and the massage started. I know some guys don't care about the massage, but I love massages. One girl worked my upper back while the other basically rubbed my butt for a half an hour. I don't mind a good butt rub, but it started to get raw. The other that felt extremely weird was some of the twisting, pulling and back walking that they do during the massage, it sometimes it gets a little painful. So bascially you are having these things done to you while your butt is rubbed. I did get a handshake, that was pretty cool having 2 girls play with the goods, while I felt them both up.
The end result, if it was an erotic massage, I would do it again in a heart beat, but as a actual massage probably not. I left $.4 each, and they asked me to come back next week, I just laughed.

Raoul Duke
02-14-09, 22:28
I did a 4 hand this year and it was one of the most fun times I have EVER had. The 2 women were already friends and they regularly make love (even they are both married). It was also the most expensive sex I have ever had- but worth it. 75 minute session total, started with about 30 minutes of dual massage. They were chatting and giggling in Russian the whole time.

Everything was fair game. They took turns DATY while the other gave bj. each allowed FS including greek and the other usually watched as it went in. So hot. Finished up inside the one I frequent the most.

This was at a legit place in North 'burbs I frequent. Took me 6 months to get to FS with these 2 but again it was worth the money and time. Gosh, mongering can be fun.
Chi

Feel free to PM me if you want to share the source, that sounds like a hell of a lot of fun.

Mishima
02-16-09, 13:06
I guess they just copy and paste for their daily AD at CL.

So sometimes, you still found May and Joyce.

I haven't seen Joyce at Senina in a while, but every once in a while their Craigslist ad will mention her as being available. Three of their ads in the last week have done so. So, I call up to make an appointment and they say she's still in China. What's going on here? I used to be a regular, so maybe I said/did something wrong last time. Don't know what it could have been.

Snowmadics
02-16-09, 14:47
I dreamt I went to get the hot tub special for the 1st time a couple of weeks ago.

I called and set up a time. I showed up. She opened the gate. I went in and filled out form. She then showed me the shower and hot tub. I showered solo. And sat in the hot tub for 20 mins solo (got a little hot after 10 mins).

I got out and dried of then went to lay on table face down uncovered. And remained uncovered until the flip. She asked if I've ever had a butt massage. Then gave one. Slid hand down crack and said she only did that on my birthday. Continued massage. It was okay.

Covered on the flip. Towards the end. I bucked hips a little while she worked the groin. Fully erect, lifted the tent and she asked if I was ready. I said yes. She said I could do it myself and she would help.

Left. 25 tip.

Luke Appling
02-17-09, 10:57
I dreamt I went to get the hot tub special for the 1st time a couple of weeks ago.

I called and set up a time. I showed up. She opened the gate. I went in and filled out form. She then showed me the shower and hot tub. I showered solo. And sat in the hot tub for 20 mins solo (got a little hot after 10 mins).

I got out and dried of then went to lay on table face down uncovered. And remained uncovered until the flip. She asked if I've ever had a butt massage. Then gave one. Slid hand down crack and said she only did that on my birthday. Continued massage. It was okay.

Covered on the flip. Towards the end. I bucked hips a little while she worked the groin. Fully erect, lifted the tent and she asked if I was ready. I said yes. She said I could do it myself and she would help.

Left. 25 tip.

I know the place and have been there myself. I can't believe you only left $25!!! That's not going to get you any better service next time.

Luke Appling
02-17-09, 11:13

Paleface,

Sorry about your experience, but this place has been posted about for sometime as being a big scam. They run sexy ads but never deliver. I think the key phrase in your review is "across from Francis Parker School." Honestly, do you think a jack shack is going to operate across the street from the city's most expensive private school?

Snowmadics
02-17-09, 12:15
I know the place and have been there myself. I can't believe you only left $25!!! That's not going to get you any better service next time.I left. 25 because it was basically self service. She seemed cool with it. No looks of disppointment.

I'm shocked at your response. Most posters complain because we leave too much money. Not because we leave too little.

How much do you tip her? Or how much do you think I should've tipped her.

Ps.

I know tone is hard to read. So please let's not make this an argument. I'm only inquiring.

Talk Turkey
02-17-09, 12:17
[QUOTE=Paleface]If you like to talk about money during a massage, I have a good place for you. I went to a new place at 2246 N Clark, across from Francis Parker. Asked for a 30 minute massage for 45, with table shower, 20. One hour would have been 85. Ruby or Mae, one girl, two names. Shower was okay. She used rubber gloves. The massage was slow and sensual. At some point I flipped and she said time’s up. I said okay let’s make it an hour. She said you have to pay another 45. I said no, just the difference. She said no. Then she pointed at my hardon, or what was left of it. You do that. I said no you do it. She said you married man. (my ring) she said you come back, ask for Cindy, very sexy, she do that. I said how much for Cindy. 80. I got up to get dressed. She demanded a tip. I gave her 5. She was insulted, said she only gets tips, no part of the door. I rounded up to 20 just to shut her up and get out of there.

Don't take this personally, I think see was playing you at that point, trying to
extort a bigger tip along the lines of married men shouldn't ask
for extras, you should feel guilty, etc.

Mongers,

Please always walk away when they start to extort money from you.
If they don't deserve a tip, they don't deserve a tip. Don't let those
scare tactics get to you.
I'm also not buying that she only works for tips. If it's true, that's a place
I wouldn't mind seeing shut down.

T-Man

Sdjsingle
02-17-09, 20:31
She's still in China. She'll be back the last weekend in Feb.

Mei is still there as well. I'm not quite sure when she's getting back.

Originally Posted by Searchingchi

Digger111
02-17-09, 20:52
Found this post on CL just a bit ago... not sure if this is common, but it can't be good...

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ths/1039110629.html

Btw, long time lurker here - first post. Hope this is useful.

Dee Mac
02-18-09, 10:50
Found this post on CL just a bit ago... not sure if this is common, but it can't be good.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ths/1039110629.html

Btw, long time lurker here - first post. Hope this is useful.There was also this follow up

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ths/1039518949.html

The ad for the spa on craigslist says cum on in. Even though its in therapuetic, They are not too subtle I doubt this will have any effect. I can't berlieve anyone who responded to that ad would be surprised if they offered sex, and by sex I'm guessing they offered a HR. When I read the ad you posted I thought it was a joke, but I guess they are serious.

Jammin 2
02-18-09, 11:46
Sorry if this is redundant information, but I went to Mercy, next to the firehouse, in chinatown. Nothing but a legit therapeutic massage, and a lecture on how bad giving HR to customers is to the girls health. Really?

Feeling some pent up something, I then went to the new (o.k. new since the last time i visited) Relax location. The place is nice, but the girl I had (CiCi) was really a pain. Nothing less pleasurable than as she grabs junior and asks "How much tips you give me?" I just want to repsond one thousand korean won. I actually don't know if that is much, but I doubt it. Standard hour 0.6 + 0.4 tip for not much work and nothing special. THen when i give her the forty, she does the big eyes thing, and says how come not 0.6? Sorry lady, but you killed your chance of me repeating. Show me a good time and I am easy to please, and may even throw you an extra 0.1 or 0.2.

Oakee Boner
02-18-09, 15:02
Visited this place today. She is actually really hot, looks a lot like the picture. I think she is only there for 2 more weeks before moving to another chicago location. She is thai and her english isn't good. But she's still hot. Negotiated 120/hh. Not happy about that either but wasn't rude.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ers/1040046046.html

Gary Man
02-18-09, 20:14
...Nothing less pleasurable than as she grabs junior and asks "How much tips you give me?" I just want to repsond one thousand korean won. I actually don't know if that is much, but I doubt it.Not much is right!
1,000.00 South Korea Won = 0.683160 USD

Donny Devito
02-18-09, 21:18
Went to a place across from a park in the loop. Basically, her name is the same as a month just not spelled the same and it begins with an M. Great time.

Attitude: B

Wrap up: A

Massage: C

Average: B (will return)

Overall, well worth the fee and a small tip. They are consistent! Remember that. It is big during these economic woes.

Ghostface89
02-19-09, 12:59
Was driving down Archer last night and stopped to recon the new China Spa at 4236 S. Archer. This is pretty far west from the CT area AMPs, in fact, the area looks to be mostly Mexican. I hit it about 6:30PM and found no one in sight but two young Chinese girls, Annie and "Ai-Wee".

Didn't TOFTT as I had just left another facility, but will be back. "Ai-Wee" was young, cute and seemed most promising. They do offer a VIP room (whatever that is). Looked to be eight private rooms in back, beyond front desk.

Money was spent on remodeling and place appears real clean. A "help wanted" sign was in the window!

Unfortunately some gangbangers had just tagged the front of the building. Hey! Didn't Alderman Ed Burke outlaw cans of spay paint so this would never happen?

PM me if you have tried out this place.

Raoul Duke
02-19-09, 13:00
Went to a place across from a park in the loop. Basically, her name is the same as a month just not spelled the same and it begins with an M. Great time.

Attitude: B

Wrap up: A

Massage: C

Average: B (will return)

Overall, well worth the fee and a small tip. They are consistent! Remember that. It is big during these economic woes.

Your luck is better than mine. The guy at the front desk, in the building lobby, was like a gestapo and my therapist wasn't happy with .4.

SpokenOne69
02-19-09, 14:21
Boys, boys, boys!

dont you all realize that business is slow at these places albeit other "legimate" businesses.

Visited a Northside Apt last nite. Jayne told me "you first customer for all of us today". This was around 4:00 PM. Paid the usual $.6 got usual good service which lasted about 10 minutes longer than normal. Good business sense - she's trying to build customer base! Jayne is nice slim and home grown b/c's with nice trimmed snatch. Engrish not too bad. But, I dont go there to listen to them talk.

I believe this is one of Gina's places. Those that partake know who I am talking about.

Anyway, I am wondering if the price at the apts will come down. Maybe $5 or $4. Might try to negotiate next time although the $6 will be in my pocket just in case they dont bend

TheWoodButcher
02-19-09, 16:34
Stopped by senina Sunday, got Jobe, I was told she was the only avaible at the time. Never saw her before but thought Id give it a shot. Started with the table shower which was good as always. Shes asked if I wanted a medium or strong massage, I said medium. Im glad I did cause while it was one of the best massages I have ever gotten, I can imagine it being to much more. Standard finish. Jobe is in her 30's? maybe? not to much to look at, but not fugly either.

Massage: 9

Jobe: 7

Finish: 9

On a side note has anyone else seen the real cute young receptionist? I can only hope she massages there as well.

Nighthawk55
02-19-09, 23:49
Supply and demand simply does not work with mongering.

Mongers will always want to monger more than mongerees.

Oakee Boner
02-20-09, 10:18
I always ask for 30 minutes rate. Although, I spent most of my mongering days in San Fran and I think that is pretty standard (how often do you spend the whole hour?). usually $.20/hh. Although, when I visited the amp on Addison and Broadway, she wasn't happy about it and my session didn't last very long. I just couldn't believe how young and sexy she was! In SF, most of the girls are over 40, I think SF is the last stop before going home for retirement.

Mongers will always want to monger more than mongerees.

Pna
02-20-09, 11:03

Mongers will always want to monger more than mongerees.Not to flame you, NH55, but it ain't true. Of course, the mongers have more demand than mongerees have (willing) supply, that's why we pay them, not the other way around.

But, supply and demand hits everything. The simple truth is that if a woman can get $. 6 for a service, she may try to dicker for $. 8, and if she gets it that is the price she will demand in the future. This drives the price up.

Conversely, if the girl up the street is willing to take $. 4, then she'll get the business and the girl demanding $. 6 or $. 8 will have no business. This drives the price down.

The problem with economics in the mongering area is 2-fold. First, it's illegal, so the ability of the consumer to shop effectively for the best deal is seriously impaired. This board and TER and others do a little (though not nearly enough) to correct this imbalance.

The second problem is that men are stupid, we think with the little head, and when confronted with a woman who might get naked for us we turn into towers of quivering jelly. And disgorge cash. Lots of cash. In the end, we drive the price up, the women just take advantage of the situation.

The solution is obvious. Dicker the price down and if you don't get to the price point you want, walk away. The unfortunate truth, though, is that this doesn't happen nearly often enough, so the price keeps going up until we can just barely afford to monger. If we as a gender showed a lot more discipline, we could afford to stop for a blowjob on the way home the way we stop for a beer. But we don't, so we can't, and it's our own damn fault.

PittPanther
02-20-09, 11:18
Your luck is better than mine. The guy at the front desk, in the building lobby, was like a gestapo ...
Raoul, would you mind expanding on your comment? What did the front-desk guy say or do? Did he get pissed off once he realized you were headed for "that" floor? Or was he just generally being a b**ch to everyone?

Nighthawk55
02-20-09, 12:18
11 6914 5766Supply and Demand does not work on mongering for many reasons. First of all, the mongerees get into it because it is a quick and easy way to make cash. When they start making what they would make at McDonalds, they will go work there. Same pay, less jizz.

Secondly, the costs are not set at the local level. Ever wonder why many Apts cost 160 for 45, regardless of the location or region? That is because those prices are determined at "the corporate headquarters", not on the local level. On top of that, any price breaks come from the cut of the person actually performing the task.

Supply and demand barely works in the real economy. It is really tested in the shadow economy.

Raoul Duke
02-20-09, 12:36
Raoul, would you mind expanding on your comment? What did the front-desk guy say or do? Did he get pissed off once he realized you were headed for "that" floor? Or was he just generally being a b**ch to everyone?

ID check, bitched at me about my penmanship on the sign in sheet. It was ridiculous, perhaps I was being profiled because of where I was going.

I require therapeutic maintenance due to a condition that I've been suffering from for years. If I don't get it, I'm barely able to sign my name. I should not be berated or treated like a second class citizen because of it.

Ghostface89
02-20-09, 12:37
The website for the new China Spa on Archer is
www.chinaspamassage.com
Sadly, no pix of girls included; but it does give a nice overview of the layout.

Barney
02-20-09, 15:10

You walk in the front door, and there is a desk with a clip board. You sign what ever name you want and floor and place you are going.

No need to talk to person at desk. If its a week day you can put down another buisness name and floor. That is if you been there before and know one. To bad there is not a list of buisnesses in the lobby, that would help.

End of story. Barney

Raoul Duke
02-20-09, 16:31
You walk in the front door, and there is a desk with a clip board. You sign what ever name you want and floor and place you are going.

No need to talk to person at desk. If its a week day you can put down another buisness name and floor. That is if you been there before and know one. To bad there is not a list of buisnesses in the lobby, that would help.

End of story. Barney

Perhaps the extra caution was because it was after 8 PM...and the name I wrote down on the board may not have looked like the name on my ID. Bad penmanship, what can I say?

Donny Devito
02-20-09, 20:53
Your luck is better than mine. The guy at the front desk, in the building lobby, was like a gestapo and my therapist wasn't happy with .4.Yeah, that guy knows me.

He can be tough.

Silvio
02-21-09, 14:45
Very nice...now if they would only use younger talent...then you'd be onto something.

Steevo
02-21-09, 14:50
Has anyone seen bustbabe312 from CL therapeutic.

Called a few days ago to get some more info, but she wasnt very forthcoming with info and details. Her pics look cute. Link to her post below.

Feel free to PM me with info, i got stuff to trade.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ths/1043624480.html

HappyGardener
02-21-09, 15:13
The website for the new China Spa on Archer is
www.chinaspamassage.com
Sadly, no pix of girls included; but it does give a nice overview of the layout.
Very nice. Now if you triple the size of it, and bring in young girls, this is starting to look the places I go in China

Luv Nooke2
02-23-09, 00:09
Stopped by today for a little enjoyment today. Everything was normal, didn't notice anything different from past appoinyments. Go back and enjoy!

Pna
02-23-09, 13:17
Well, I tried my first asian apt. And it wasn't bad. Called the CL advert and wound up running around in circles. They REALLY need to get someone to answer the phones who speaks english clearly. When the neighbors catch on about all these guys wandering around outside their building with cell phones to the ears going "WHAT? What's that address again? " the jig will be up. And in this weather, no one wants to be wandering around in the cold looking for the right door.

Once I got there it was pretty standard apt fare. Lisa was gone replaced by Kay-Kay, who is not nearly the world traveler reported by the previous poster. The apt was clean, smelled good and was well appointed, as was KK. I'm guessing about 35 years and (gasp) an oriental. Brief light-touch massage followed by wrapping and a trip to france. DATY was ok, followed my mish and doggie. Tried to make a sidetrip to greece but was stopped at the border. $. 6 for 45 minutes as quoted on the phone. She didn't request a tip, and as I was expecting more foreign travels I wasn't inclined, either, but we parted company happy. I'd repeat.

As a side note: Everything looked, smelled, and tasted great on the daty but later on I caught a strong whiff of long dead tuna, which leads me to believe that vigorous washing does NOT include vigorous douching. Like the phone staff, something the proprietors should address.