PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137]

PantherPride4
05-07-24, 03:46
I was in Chicago back in August, had a nice time at Tokyo spa with, I believe, "Jenny". It appears Tokyo was shut down, but, perhaps, reopened as Ruyuan?

I will be back in Chicago soon, wondering if anybody cares to weigh in regarding Ruyuan v. Orange or if there is another spot I should consider.

I also hit Ozone a year ago, had a decent time.

My preferences are for slim, spinner MT's who will dfk, and greek a big plus.

Thanks,

Greekster.Went 2 Ozone today. That Spa once upon A time was poppin back around 2020 (After Lockdown) -2022 they would have some of the hottest Asian MT In Chicago. But nowadays no. Today stopped by and they had 2 ladies sitting on the couch 1 was available who was younger mid 20's and the other 40's claimed to have an appointment. There's hidden gems throughout the City some hardly ever get discussed on here but try Broadway, Blue Island Spa. If you're looking for younger hotter Asians 20's maybe Chinatown Orange Spa. That Spa has been popular for A reason Ozone has fell off.

BringBackBp
05-07-24, 12:57
ViVi always has the best spas in the city I personally would go to Ruyuan the pics the girls sent me makes the place look like a nice night club. Big rooms and ViVi always has the best selection of girls and you can normally get great 30 min VIP for $160-$200.This is hilarious coming from you. And this information is totally inaccurate.

Billy73
05-07-24, 13:40
This is hilarious coming from you. And this information is totally inaccurate.Please advise what isn't accurate.

VIVI owns the place.

Place is really cool inside with giant rooms I've seen the pictures.

VIP 30 min rate is $200.

30 Min Regular service ranges from $140-$160 and.

1 hour VIP is $300.

What's not accurate I have had people go see CICI and are amazed at her performance check the post.

All info I ever post is accurate.

Billy73
05-07-24, 14:59
Guys a girl I spent time with 2 weeks ago here in Thailand is now at The Earth Chi.

Her name is Banyen and she is stunning and her cute little voice will get you hooked. Tell her Billy referred you and she will laugh.

Check her out she is fire.

I'll be off line for about a week but I'll keep you posted when Thai Girls are coming to Chicago and worth seeing.

But check out CICI at Ruyuan and Banyen at The Earth CHI.

I'm also with my all time Favorite Thai girl Kim from HKPD and she will be back in Chicago in July stay tuned for details.

Dbry4281
05-07-24, 18:55
Saw Tina today, as it was raining and the streets of chicago were flooding. Tits are huge dds, a little hair on the puss, no tats. She's about 5'0. You can see her on Instagram, they posted her. She was good with her massage used tits nicely. Bbj was good, no deep throat on the 7 incher. Didn't do any lfk. I slammed her in every position ass average size, but had a nice curve to it. Pussy was tight, and she didn't complain about me stuffing her with my 7 incher. If you like the younger asians, she's good. Her looks 9/10, service was on point 8/10.

BringBackBp
05-07-24, 19:11
Please advise what isn't accurate.

VIVI owns the place.

Place is really cool inside with giant rooms I've seen the pictures.

VIP 30 min rate is $200.

30 Min Regular service ranges from $140-$160 and.

1 hour VIP is $300.

What's not accurate I have had people go see CICI and are amazed at her performance check the post.

All info I ever post is accurate.Idk why you are posting basic prices that are found at every spa. Don't see the relevance. But the fact is vivi doesn't own the spa. For someone who always claims to be in the know and has been advocating this place as much as you have, I would have thought this would have been basic information to you. Guess not. I also find it funny you keep shilling for her after what you personally told me. But we will keep that hush. Yes the spa is nice. It should be it's in the south loop and brand new. I've seen cici and so have others. She has been getting mixed reviews. I personally wouldn’t recommend her, especially at VIP prices.

FellowMonger
05-07-24, 21:40
Guys a girl I spent time with 2 weeks ago here in Thailand is now at The Earth Chi.

Her name is Banyen and she is stunning and her cute little voice will get you hooked. Tell her Billy referred you and she will laugh.

I'll be off line for about a week but I'll keep you posted when Thai Girls are coming to Chicago and worth seeing.

I'm also with my all time Favorite Thai girl Kim from HKPD and she will be back in Chicago in July stay tuned for details.Dude honest to God just say you are the Papasan or something. Just keep shilling out for specific people and spas. You sound like the ads on bedpage.

Mahm82
05-07-24, 21:53
Any of you mongers know where else Bella from West River Spa works. I would appreciate info.

ChgoJJ
05-07-24, 23:40
I have gone to 7 Date on South Ashland several times in the past and I have gotten L1 without asking every time. I went there today and two ladies were working there that I had not seen before. Asian lady named Tina was my masseuse. 45 for HHR. I received an oily rubdown on my back with no pressure at all. On the flip Tina massage my arms and shoulders then told me I was done. I told Tina I wasn't done and motioned to her that I needed her to take care of Jr. She said she didn't do that and she didn't want any trouble. I will give them another shot in the near future and see what happens. Hopefully they have not gone legit.

SpaDude777
05-08-24, 01:33

I'm also with my all time Favorite Thai girl Kim from HKPD and she will be back in Chicago in July stay tuned for details.This is total BS. It is next to impossible for a Thai chick to get a Visa to come to the US. I lived in Pattaya for 2 years and not one single girl was approved to get a Visa. Even if they marry a US citizen, it takes years and thousands of dollars to get a Visa.

Bambinos1987
05-08-24, 17:05
Anyone see Keisha or Sylvana?? Which is better?

Englee
05-08-24, 20:06
I saw Luisa this week at Archer Perfect Spa. She is the same girl Orange Spa had but was named Chloe. She gives quality service.

ShuperShtar
05-08-24, 23:53
This is total BS. It is next to impossible for a Thai chick to get a Visa to come to the US. I lived in Pattaya for 2 years and not one single girl was approved to get a Visa. Even if they marry a US citizen, it takes years and thousands of dollars to get a Visa.Nah there is plenty of Thai girls in the US, you can check a girls ethnicity by looking at her phone. They usually have the language set to Thai / Japanese / Chinese / Korean based on which language is their native language.

IMissCutler
05-09-24, 10:16
Was trying to go to bliss spa the other day and when I rang the bell no one answered. Drove by yesterday and it had the big orange sticker on the door. I guess they are done. Had a great session with Leelee 2 weeks ago as she was younger with nice natural tits. Them being closed led me to drive down archer and I hit up archer spa. Saw a review on rub about a DD girl but they were implants. Decided to check it out for myself and happy I did.

A short Asian girl answered the door who was probably a b or c cup in a push up bra. I said hi and chatted for a minute. Asked if there was anyone with big tits working (subtlety, not as blatant as I'm writing here). She said yes and called out for Selina. Wow was she beautiful. Skinny with nice tits. She took me to the room and we chatted. Paid the house fee and we came to an agreement on services. I'm not one for FS but am leaning towards trying it soon when I meet girls like this. Those tits are either some of the best naturals I've ever had or her doctor is one of the best out there. I'm a boob guy and couldn't really tell if they were real or fake as they felt soft and bounced well.

She does a great Russian finish and is fun. Happy I went there and from looking at reviews the girls seem to rotate with blue island on Ashland. I figure the 2 shops are related and if you miss a girl at one you can maybe check the other. Happy I ventured out of my norm for this one.

IMissCutler
05-09-24, 10:21
Since I'm thinking about taking the next stop in mongering, I noticed a price differential. Places like orange and now ruyaan quote a price for services. When you go to archer or bliss or some of those others around there the girl needs a house fee and then negotiates from there on top of it. Seems to be more expensive but I don't know if there is a difference in service between them. Just was curious what some do you veterans think. I see archer, blue island, and Ashland perfect spa operate as spas first so that's the reason I'm assuming.

YuhColoy
05-09-24, 15:15
Now that Moon is gone. What place is good to visit in the near South / South Suburbs? Near I80.

OF Charlie
05-09-24, 15:16
Since I'm thinking about taking the next stop in mongering, I noticed a price differential. Places like orange and now ruyaan quote a price for services. When you go to archer or bliss or some of those others around there the girl needs a house fee and then negotiates from there on top of it. Seems to be more expensive but I don't know if there is a difference in service between them. Just was curious what some do you veterans think. I see archer, blue island, and Ashland perfect spa operate as spas first so that's the reason I'm assuming.Two business models.

Model A: one flat rate.

Model B: house fee plus you negotiate whatever services you want with the girl.

It just depends on which model the owner wants to operate under. With model A, owners can make more money. On a 300 session, girls keep 200 and the owners keep 100. The same 300 session under model B, the owners only make the house fee of 60 to 80.

For guys, it's not necessary that model B is more expensive. For example, if you want FS, you can usually negotiate for around 140 to 160 for an hour or less if you are good at negotiation. So even with house fee of say 80, you are still looking at 220 to 240 all in. Better than the 300 that Orange and Ruyuan have listed.

Varsity2017
05-09-24, 17:36
What is some good advice to make sure you're not being trapped by police? What did Robert Kraft do wrong.

Bambinos1987
05-09-24, 18:16
Saw Keisha today.

She is not black, she ia columbian. She is FIRST girl atborange to ever actually give me a massag. The massage was actually very good. On the flip she rode me and almost got me to bust very quickly. I stopped her and switched (keep in mind only 30 mind session). She actually got tired quickly, could not keep up. She seems young thoug, but baby damage. I ended up getting on top and punding with her ankles on my shoulders. She complained a bit, but I wentuntil completion.

Again massage was GREAT. But towards the end she was glued to phone.

Anyone see Keisha or Sylvana?? Which is better?.

ChiWankXx
05-10-24, 01:00
Saw Laura yesterday and can vouch for her CBJ skills and CFS! Have been seeing her for a few years now and she never fails to please.

DMichaels69
05-10-24, 08:32
I believed they tried to use video footage with him which the judge threw out and after that IIRC the charges were dropped. The best thing to do is the POT brothers from you tube advice. Keep your mouth shut and get a lawyer.

What is some good advice to make sure you're not being trapped by police? What did Robert Kraft do wrong.

TheSeeker717
05-10-24, 09:59
Two business models.

Model A: one flat rate.

Model B: house fee plus you negotiate whatever services you want with the girl.Actually 3 common models.

Model A: one flat rate. Amount kept by the owner depends on the FS rate.

Model B: house fee plus you negotiate whatever services you want with the girl. Owner keeps 100% of house fee, ladies receive 100% of tips. Used in most FS parlors.

Model C: house fee plus you negotiate whatever services you want with the girl. Owner keeps 60% of house fee, ladies receive 40% of house fee + 100% of tips. Used in non-FS parlors.

LeopardTwo
05-10-24, 12:52
Actually 3 common models.

Model A: one flat rate. Amount kept by the owner depends on the FS rate.

Model B: house fee plus you negotiate whatever services you want with the girl. Owner keeps 100% of house fee, ladies receive 100% of tips. Used in most FS parlors.

Model C: house fee plus you negotiate whatever services you want with the girl. Owner keeps 60% of house fee, ladies receive 40% of house fee + 100% of tips. Used in non-FS parlors.Referencing Model C… Except the percentage is a little lower for the provider. In addition, if the girl has a legit license, they get roughly $5 more an hour. This is established throughout the country for parlors. It's also the norm at the low key FS spots.

DeepLover1
05-10-24, 13:06
Referencing Model C Except the percentage is a little lower for the provider. In addition, if the girl has a legit license, they get roughly $5 more an hour. This is established throughout the country for parlors. It's also the norm at the low key FS spots.Not entirely correct.

I know 3 store owners very well, and they've each told me they split the door 50/50, and the girls get tips. Each of these owners though have multiple locations in multiple states and rely on the girls to run the stores most of the time.

LessNaruto
05-10-24, 13:10
First time swinging by the chinatown area. Thinking about visiting one of these this weekend, but not sure which, since they are both relatively new. Any legit reports from mongers from either of these places?

CGuy2
05-10-24, 15:15
What is some good advice to make sure you're not being trapped by police? What did Robert Kraft do wrong.Robert Kraft was screwed from the jump. Good or bad bust it was the publicity that was the true damage.

If busted, name only. Do not say another word. If you are put in a common holding cell keep your mouth shut.

You don't know who you are talking to, could be a cop or snitch.

Get an attorney and let them do the talking but don't make their job impossible by running your mouth.

SexWithJesus69
05-10-24, 17:40
Saw Laura yesterday and can vouch for her CBJ skills and CFS! Have been seeing her for a few years now and she never fails to please.Which place is this?

LeopardTwo
05-10-24, 18:14
Not entirely correct.

I know 3 store owners very well, and they've each told me they split the door 50/50, and the girls get tips. Each of these owners though have multiple locations in multiple states and rely on the girls to run the stores most of the time.Yeah I wasn't referring to anything of that sort.

Mookieb77
05-10-24, 18:45
I've never heard any mention of it on here, but anyone know of any spots that offer anything along the lines. I'd think at a spot with a table shower, it may be an option.

LeopardTwo
05-11-24, 01:46
Is anyone familiar with what looks like an apartment spot at precisely Irving and Broadway on the NE corner? Address seems to be 4003 N Broadway. Shows up as Royal Thai Wellness. They have a neon sign lit in the second floor window saying Massage / Open. This was at 11 pm. Saw this back in the day too, but it went away for awhile until now. They come up on Yelp and have a website, also all of the google reviews are very recent, but I couldn't find much more than that.

Let me know, I may check it out myself later if I feel like it and report back.

AyoHell
05-11-24, 08:50
I don't know what suburb forum this goes in. Itasca is near Addison IL.

The strip mall has a place with flashing "spa" lights saying it was 24/7. I went in and asked to use the ATM to see what it was all about. The was a white girl with her tits pushed up who tried to get me to stay. You pay for a room with a girl. She was very up front and very pushy. I have to think it's a glorified SS place?? Anyone know?

I found another ATM and got decent l3 from a cute enough gilf a bit farther down in the same strip mall. Places called Just Relax apparently. . 5 + $. 4 cfs.

Moejoo
05-11-24, 10:40
I've never heard any mention of it on here, but anyone know of any spots that offer anything along the lines. I'd think at a spot with a table shower, it may be an option.Is this a clever secret code for saying you are looking for a girl to piss on you?

Thrillseeker2
05-11-24, 11:25
Sounds like a typical jack shack. I'd stay away.

I don't know what suburb forum this goes in. Itasca is near Addison IL.

The strip mall has a place with flashing "spa" lights saying it was 24/7. I went in and asked to use the ATM to see what it was all about. The was a white girl with her tits pushed up who tried to get me to stay. You pay for a room with a girl. She was very up front and very pushy. I have to think it's a glorified SS place?? Anyone know?

I found another ATM and got decent l3 from a cute enough gilf a bit farther down in the same strip mall. Places called Just Relax apparently. . 5 + $. 4 cfs.

RM9119
05-11-24, 21:03
Any suggestions for skinniest providers in Chicago massage scene? Not too concerned with age or looks, just into very skinny girls atm.

Thanks for any tips!

Elpatron
05-12-24, 06:09
A couple weeks ago I'd make an appointment to see Tiffany scheduled when as planned, but I was arriving at the location got a call from mamasan she told over the phone the Tiffany was not available but than I can see Lucy I agree but Lucy's treatment is from ten to cero at 6 no ass, man made tetas, She was pleasant and got the job done. A week later I'd called for an appointment again with Tiffany and this time mamasan was a honest and informed me that Tiffany was not available but the she have Summer and the she was curvy as Tiffany so I went ahead and saw Summer Chinese MILF very thick strong massage she provided she walk on my back massage was a little painful but good pain massage very GFE love it I give her two Benjamin plus the entrance seventy. Then just yesterday Friday went to Archer perfect spa walking to spa after ringing bell MILF type Chinese ask me if I wanted 1/2 or one hour massage I'd opted for half hour, got Kika beautiful Chinese girl, she said she is 33 year old from Beijing China she is very pretty from 10 to 1 I give her a 9 all natural firm tetas she give me a complete half hour not shorted me on time I was very satisfied with her service for 1 sixty she told the she leave at the and of May, walking out I saw 2 mongers waiting to be served plus saw two other therapist one Spanish and Chinese all beauty lady's definitely will return.

Bylethe
05-12-24, 06:28
I went to Moon Spa today and got my second session with CoCo. The first one was pretty good, but the second one was even better. We went to the room, wanted to spend my time with her in the room. To start out she is sexy and smoking freaking hot to me, she looks like she might be Korean. She is petite and has a great body. She gave me a back, neck, and leg massage the was spectacular, she started using lotion but asked me if she could switch to oil, whatever works and it felt great. She wiped my back and legs down with a hot towel and then had me flip. The frontal treatment was excellent. Kissing all over and a BBBJ, then flipped around she I could lick her while she worked. We finished off with CG, then Doggie on the table, and standing MISH. She took very good care of me, clean me up when we were done and dressed me. The whole experience was fabulous. Had a couple of waters for the road, said hi to the others girls and headed down the road to make money, save, and go get another session.

PantherPride4
05-12-24, 06:58
A couple weeks ago I'd make an appointment to see Tiffany scheduled when as planned, but I was arriving at the location got a call from mamasan she told over the phone the Tiffany was not available but than I can see Lucy I agree but Lucy's treatment is from ten to cero at 6 no ass, man made tetas, She was pleasant and got the job done. A week later I'd called for an appointment again with Tiffany and this time mamasan was a honest and informed me that Tiffany was not available but the she have Summer and the she was curvy as Tiffany so I went ahead and saw Summer Chinese MILF very thick strong massage she provided she walk on my back massage was a little painful but good pain massage very GFE love it I give her two Benjamin plus the entrance seventy. Then just yesterday Friday went to Archer perfect spa walking to spa after ringing bell MILF type Chinese ask me if I wanted 1/2 or one hour massage I'd opted for half hour, got Kika beautiful Chinese girl, she said she is 33 year old from Beijing China she is very pretty from 10 to 1 I give her a 9 all natural firm tetas she give me a complete half hour not shorted me on time I was very satisfied with her service for 1 sixty she told the she leave at the and of May, walking out I saw 2 mongers waiting to be served plus saw two other therapist one Spanish and Chinese all beauty lady's definitely will return.Yeah when I called Broadway and made an appointment for Tiffany they said fine. Got there they had me wait In another room for like 10 minutes then door opens tried to give me some fragile really small Asian with no body no curves / hips or any Ass I was about to walk out and told them I called for Tiffany then the Mamasan yelled In Asian langauge then Tiffany comes out some room. I don't get why they play dumb and act like she's always busy I assume they won't the other MT to get some costumers because Tiffany Is the best thing going over at Broadway. Yeah Perfect Archer Is currently one of the best Spa's In Chicago for whatever Asians, Latina's etc. And they give out punch cards you're 5th visit Is free.

GeneralObvious
05-12-24, 08:07
Since I'm thinking about taking the next stop in mongering, I noticed a price differential. Places like orange and now ruyaan quote a price for services. When you go to archer or bliss or some of those others around there the girl needs a house fee and then negotiates from there on top of it. Seems to be more expensive but I don't know if there is a difference in service between them. Just was curious what some do you veterans think. I see archer, blue island, and Ashland perfect spa operate as spas first so that's the reason I'm assuming.I personally, prefer not to negotiate. I bring 3 bills, and figure that will cover the tip, house fee (hour), and a nice lunch after. For most spas, a FS all in experience will run $260-270. It's nice to build a rapport with 1 or 2 gals you click with, and watch the sessions get better. I never go to places where guys get tossed after they're done. That should be my choice. I'm sure you've been around long enough to know the good and bad. Enjoy, and keep us posted, if you go to the dark side.

Moss734
05-12-24, 13:10
I saw an ad for a place on W 31st st. I sent an inquiry text and the address was the Star Hot spa. Reports on here have only been that the place provided L1 only but the return text I received assured me the place is under new management and come see. Since I was close by I figured I would try and at least get a massage for some sore muscles and if that was it I would bounce after the regular massage. I was sent a short selfie video of a girl named Mia,. When I arrived the girl was actually Mia, albeit the selfie video was filtered a little. I'd say 5'4", B / Cs, thin, late 30's Chinese. Although Chinese, she kind of reminded me of the actress that played Mariko in The Wolverine (lol, maybe could've been I just recently watch the movie but still). They have a few small massage rooms and I was given a thorough stand up shower session. I didn't see a table shower. Since the video selfie of Mia I received was actually accurate I felt that established a little bit of honesty on their part so I just paid $200 upfront without negotiating. Nice thorough assisted shower, table massage, on the flip - LFK, CBJ, 69 available (it was offered), FS (cowgirl, missionary, doggy). I think I would repeat. There was another asian masseuse there, she was a little taller but I didn't get a good view of her to provide any meaningful comments.

ConfuciusMan
05-12-24, 16:40
Yeah when I called Broadway and made an appointment for Tiffany they said fine. Got there they had me wait In another room for like 10 minutes then door opens tried to give me some fragile really small Asian with no body no curves / hips or any Ass I was about to walk out and told them I called for Tiffany then the Mamasan yelled In Asian langauge then Tiffany comes out some room. I don't get why they play dumb and act like she's always busy I assume they won't the other MT to get some costumers because Tiffany Is the best thing going over at Broadway. Yeah Perfect Archer Is currently one of the best Spa's In Chicago for whatever Asians, Latina's etc. And they give out punch cards you're 5th visit Is free.I agree Tiffany gives best massage and has a great curvy body. She told me she hasnt been busy all week. The other girls have been getting customers. This explains why. You got to insist on your provider if you like her. Don't go for the bait and switch.

HappyGardener
05-12-24, 17:11
I saw an ad for a place on W 31st st. I sent an inquiry text and the address was the Star Hot spa. Reports on here have only been that the place provided L1 only but the return text I received assured me the place is under new management and come see. Since I was close by I figured I would try and at least get a massage for some sore muscles and if that was it I would bounce after the regular massage. I was sent a short selfie video of a girl named Mia. Since the video selfie of Mia I received was actually accurate I felt that established a little bit of honesty on their part so I just paid $200 upfront without negotiating. Nice thorough assisted shower, table massage, on the flip - LFK, CBJ, 69 available (it was offered), FS (cowgirl, missionary, doggy). I think I would repeat. There was another asian masseuse there, she was a little taller but I didn't get a good view of her to provide any meaningful comments.Thank you for the updated report. I'm one of those that asked about that place last winter and was told it was L1 grannies. Ironically I thought about going there Thursday or Friday, but that previous report played in my mind. I was in the neighborhood to make a stop at Freddie's which is always a great post massage place to stop at.

Fit312
05-12-24, 17:46
Reports on here have only been that the place provided L1 only but the return text I received assured me the place is under new management and come see.Looks like it might be connected to Archer and Blue Island given the number in the ads.

Sk7499
05-12-24, 18:33
I agree Tiffany gives best massage and has a great curvy body. She told me she hasnt been busy all week. The other girls have been getting customers. This explains why. You got to insist on your provider if you like her. Don't go for the bait and switch.Maybe she charges to much that's why business is slow. I saw Sammy I believe her name was that at Broadway. I think she was Thai. Standard service nothing spectacular. The massage for me was a bit above average. Action was weak massage was 8 out 10 for me.

Sk7499
05-12-24, 19:13
I agree Tiffany gives best massage and has a great curvy body. She told me she hasnt been busy all week. The other girls have been getting customers. This explains why. You got to insist on your provider if you like her. Don't go for the bait and switch.It's prob because the up charge is alot and not worth the price of admission. I saw Sammy there massage was an 8 out 10. I think Sammy was her name she's a bit heavy set got the deed done bit my type but massage was great.

PantherPride4
05-13-24, 01:24
I agree Tiffany gives best massage and has a great curvy body. She told me she hasnt been busy all week. The other girls have been getting customers. This explains why. You got to insist on your provider if you like her. Don't go for the bait and switch.So Is Tiffany still there? I was about to leave and walk out. I know some years back they used to always pull this at some low level Jack Shaks In Chinatown. Advertise 1 younger Asian lady and then who enters the room would be someone way older and not as Hot looking.

PantherPride4
05-13-24, 01:28
I saw an ad for a place on W 31st st. I sent an inquiry text and the address was the Star Hot spa. Reports on here have only been that the place provided L1 only but the return text I received assured me the place is under new management and come see. Since I was close by I figured I would try and at least get a massage for some sore muscles and if that was it I would bounce after the regular massage. I was sent a short selfie video of a girl named Mia,. When I arrived the girl was actually Mia, albeit the selfie video was filtered a little. I'd say 5'4", B / Cs, thin, late 30's Chinese. Although Chinese, she kind of reminded me of the actress that played Mariko in The Wolverine (lol, maybe could've been I just recently watch the movie but still). They have a few small massage rooms and I was given a thorough stand up shower session. I didn't see a table shower. Since the video selfie of Mia I received was actually accurate I felt that established a little bit of honesty on their part so I just paid $200 upfront without negotiating. Nice thorough assisted shower, table massage, on the flip - LFK, CBJ, 69 available (it was offered), FS (cowgirl, missionary, doggy). I think I would repeat. There was another asian masseuse there, she was a little taller but I didn't get a good view of her to provide any meaningful comments.W 31st? Today I seen A few new Spa's around Ashland and Archer In Chinatown some place called "Perfect Spa Ashland" not the one on Archer and another couldn't catch the name. But does this Star Hot Spa have good parking?

Sk7499
05-13-24, 11:09
So Is Tiffany still there? I was about to leave and walk out. I know some years back they used to always pull this at some low level Jack Shaks In Chinatown. Advertise 1 younger Asian lady and then who enters the room would be someone way older and not as Hot looking.She's still there I don't think she works that much. Better options for the $ in Orange. Just my opinion.

EaglesAge21
05-13-24, 11:57
Hello,

Long time lurker here on this forum and I will be visiting Chicago later this week and will be staying in Chinatown. Are there any recommendations on which spas to hit up? Staying at a hotel in Chinatown on Cermak road and will not have access to transportation so any spas within walking distance would be appreciated. Saw a place called #1 King spa on Wentworth ave between 23rd st and 23rd place. Any info would be much appreciated.

ConfuciusMan
05-13-24, 11:57
She's still there I don't think she works that much. Better options for the $ in Orange. Just my opinion.She still working 6 days a week. She gives a way better true massage than those other spas your talking about. She can't give you a massage if they are not telling her she has a client waiting for her. So you got to ask for her.

WhiteDonger
05-13-24, 13:19
Anyone happen to have any insights on any places around the south loop (or closer to board of trade)? There's the place on van buren but that's just. Very meh.

Billy73
05-13-24, 13:44
Anyone happen to have any insights on any places around the south loop (or closer to board of trade)? There's the place on van buren but that's just. Very meh.SXL about 1.5 miles away top shelf service Emily is the best.

Ru Yuan Spa 2 miles away CICI hot Vietnamese Girl loves to suck on things.

The Earth Chi 2 mile away. Top Shelf Everything awesome experience.

DaveyJ23
05-13-24, 14:27
Paradise is in the 800 block of South Wabash. Very reliable. I don't know any names there to recommend, but some are better looking than others. Much better than the place on Van Buren.

Jin Spa by Michigan and Madison is close by. It will get the job done. Nothing fantastic though. She's an older lady but she's up for whatever you'd like.

Bodyfocus on Washington / Michigan is okay. HJ only in my experience. Somewhat older lady.

The place closest to the BOT is a place on Dearborn and Congress. In my experience it is legit only -- nothing extra offered.

Anyone happen to have any insights on any places around the south loop (or closer to board of trade)? There's the place on van buren but that's just. Very meh.

ManglerMan
05-13-24, 14:49
Can anyone recommend their top 3 locations near Rush & the top 3 ladies to try out?

Thanks.

PantherPride4
05-14-24, 05:44
She's still there I don't think she works that much. Better options for the $ in Orange. Just my opinion.Yeah Orange Spa just spending $160 get's you actual CBJ and you get to tap that asss. I spent $160 over at Broadway and Tiffany just did Level 1 with clothes on. Plus she's A little older If you look at her A long time. She's still nice looking though but I see why Orange and this new Tokyo Ruyaun Spa downtown are so popular guy's just want to spend good bucks on some asss they can actual grab. I asked her to sit on the table and sit on my face and she laughed and said no. Experience wasn't bad or that great but $160 over In Chinatown Is where Imma start heading.

MarkStuntMan
05-14-24, 09:38
Do you have an Address?

I went to Moon Spa today and got my second session with CoCo. The first one was pretty good, but the second one was even better. We went to the room, wanted to spend my time with her in the room. To start out she is sexy and smoking freaking hot to me, she looks like she might be Korean. She is petite and has a great body. She gave me a back, neck, and leg massage the was spectacular, she started using lotion but asked me if she could switch to oil, whatever works and it felt great. She wiped my back and legs down with a hot towel and then had me flip. The frontal treatment was excellent. Kissing all over and a BBBJ, then flipped around she I could lick her while she worked. We finished off with CG, then Doggie on the table, and standing MISH. She took very good care of me, clean me up when we were done and dressed me. The whole experience was fabulous. Had a couple of waters for the road, said hi to the others girls and headed down the road to make money, save, and go get another session.

ChiManXXX
05-14-24, 10:53
Can anyone tell me the cost Damage on Tiffany and if she does FS?

ChiWankXx
05-14-24, 10:56
Do you have an Address?Do you know address, can give detail on the girls and how does the line up looks like?

Englee
05-14-24, 12:58
SXL about 1.5 miles away top shelf service Emily is the best.

The Earth Chi 2 mile away. Top Shelf Everything awesome experience.Can you please give a little more insight on the Earth Chi? I am pretty sure it is run by the same people as Redlantern. RL is pretty scummy the last couple of times I was there which was 2 plus years ago. I remember reading a couple of posts about Earth Chi here a long time ago. But nothing too glowing. It sounds like you are rating the service up there with SXL and Ruyuan. Both those locations are exceptionally clean and good service. SXL you need to pay a little more but you can get BBFS which you cannot get at Orange, Archer Perfect, or up north at Harmony or Sunny.

Gstunt
05-14-24, 13:11
Don't know if anyone remembers Anna from Magic 88 on Irving Park from back in the day. She was something unique, but saw her out on a stroll the other day. She has a kid now and looks like she married. Good for her, but damn I miss visiting her.

Nowhere500
05-14-24, 15:05
Yeah Orange Spa just spending $160 get's you actual CBJ and you get to tap that asss. I spent $160 over at Broadway and Tiffany just did Level 1 with clothes on. Plus she's A little older If you look at her A long time. She's still nice looking though but I see why Orange and this new Tokyo Ruyaun Spa downtown are so popular guy's just want to spend good bucks on some asss they can actual grab. I asked her to sit on the table and sit on my face and she laughed and said no. Experience wasn't bad or that great but $160 over In Chinatown Is where Imma start heading.This was not my experience with Tiffany at all the two times I saw her. Neither time did she ask for a tip and I just gave her what I thought was right. FS is definitely on the table though I didn't participate. The 2nd time I was there she finished L1 naked and she sat on my face for DATY. I tipped $100 on top of the house $70 for one hour massage. Tiffany made it clear she's definitely down for everything. Also, Tiffany has a better / bigger ass than just about anyone that's ever been at Tokyo or Orange spa.

$160 for L1 with clothes on just doesn't sound like Tiffany as she's not shy about undressing. Maybe you saw someone else?

Billy73
05-14-24, 15:09
Can you please give a little more insight on the Earth Chi? I am pretty sure it is run by the same people as Redlantern. RL is pretty scummy the last couple of times I was there which was 2 plus years ago. I remember reading a couple of posts about Earth Chi here a long time ago. But nothing too glowing. It sounds like you are rating the service up there with SXL and Ruyuan. Both those locations are exceptionally clean and good service. SXL you need to pay a little more but you can get BBFS which you cannot get at Orange, Archer Perfect, or up north at Harmony or Sunny.I honestly think 1 person runs all these places and uses girls or guys as fronts to be honest when Ru Yuan opened number went back to Tokyo Spa same when The Earth CHI opened their number and Orange Spa was the same.

I can tell you that The Earth CHI is the best spa in Chicago before I left. Look them up on Instsgram.

Place is totally remodeled and what I liked best was it was off a main intersection paid parking right outside to the meters. Girls were always very good cover is $60/$80 and services range from $140-$250 depending how freaky you are. If you see a girl on their Instagram you like demand you get her when there they will do the bait and switch on you.

Slvgg1
05-14-24, 18:49
Ru Yuan Spa had to check out after all the hype. Unfortunately that what it ended up being just hype a cloud of smoke being blown.

Spoke about the service before proceeding the massage was one of the worst ones I have had, she was just slapping my back most of the time and when I asked her to switch it up she just started digging her elbows into my back. At the flip things started to get better but to even that it came with disappointment did a blow for not even 3 minutes before she just slapped on a cover and then started to try to ride to get me out of there. I took over and tried to enjoy the most of my time but left feeling disappointed and wanting more.

If you are going to check it out do yourself a favor and just go down the street to sxl.

The lady was about 5'5 looked like she had a nice chest but it wasn't that great after it all came off.

I had the feeling I should have just walked out when I got there but I guess lesson learned.

I am by no means a bad looking guy quite the opposite check out orange check out something else other then this place.

Might pop in to orange and check out Tina before she leaves.

Her service is A1 makes you feel like she really does want to connect with you.

Fit312
05-14-24, 20:09
Ru Yuan Spa had to check out after all the hype. Unfortunately that what it ended up being just hype a cloud of smoke being blown.I had a good time with Angela, even if she did soak me for $200. Blow job was excellent even if she couldn't take it all. She wouldn't let me cum in her mouth, but I did 180 rotation with her before finishing in RCG. You might have seen the other girl.

PantherPride4
05-15-24, 07:40
This was not my experience with Tiffany at all the two times I saw her. Neither time did she ask for a tip and I just gave her what I thought was right. FS is definitely on the table though I didn't participate. The 2nd time I was there she finished L1 naked and she sat on my face for DATY. I tipped $100 on top of the house $70 for one hour massage. Tiffany made it clear she's definitely down for everything. Also, Tiffany has a better / bigger ass than just about anyone that's ever been at Tokyo or Orange spa.

$160 for L1 with clothes on just doesn't sound like Tiffany as she's not shy about undressing. Maybe you saw someone else?Nah I saw Tiffany. Tat on her back shoulder and she looks 40 ish. She remembered me from my early days when I used to go to Ozone and Princess Thai only back around The Pandemic. She definitely didn't get naked. She didn't ask me for A tip I paid up front the $60 for half hour and gave her about $150 In the back regardless she didn't remove any clothing. She wasn't mean or anything her ass Is okay but come on any Latina at Orange Spa Asss has to be better. Latina's naturally have more curves than any type of Asian Korean, Thai, Chinese or Filipina's. But I should've asked her how much she charges for some sloppy toppy (Level 2) lofl.

PantherPride4
05-15-24, 07:50
Can anyone tell me the cost Damage on Tiffany and if she does FS?She might but bringing $60-$70 door fee and an extra $160 won't get you very far. That's already over 200 bucks. I just see It that way unless you think she's worth that type of money. What these ladies at the Spa's need to understand Is the game Is changing there's new Spa's popping up left and right In this City. Every time I drive around Chinatown I see new Spa's I went down Ashland on Mother's day seen some Perfect Spa on Ashland (Not to be mistaking Archer Perfect Spa) then ran Into Blue Island Spa who Is also another hidden gem. But she's A little older than what you might run Into at these new Spa's. She looks 40 ish and to be paying what around $70 (Door Fee) +an extra $200-$300 just for FS yeah I can just look around the City at all these new places. I'm mad I missed out on Tokyo Spa.

DoodleRooster
05-15-24, 10:07
Heading to town this weekend.

Any advice on who to see in particular.

Looking for great service, nice ass and decent tits.

Emily at SXL?

Orange Spa?

Karly at PT Pro?

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Varsity2017
05-15-24, 17:47
Anyone been to Sunny spa on Halsted in west loop?

Or Sunkiss on Chicago Ave.

Any recommendations or good stories?

Billy73
05-15-24, 21:52
Heading to town this weekend.

Any advice on who to see in particular.

Looking for great service, nice ass and decent tits.

Emily at SXL? - Perfect Ass Athletic Body Small Tits offers bare service she is a real sweetheart and one of my personal faves small tits but amazing pussy

Orange Spa? - Hit or Miss but always 1-2 hit girls on their rotation

Karly at PT Pro? - personally never tried her

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.The Earth Chi is also one of my favorite spots heard they have a nice new lined up.

If you are on a budget Orange will be the lowest cost and SXL on the higher end.

Perversity
05-16-24, 00:31
I finally got out to Orange, on the last day of the rotation. When I got there, the (apparent) owner was out.

(Context: I have an evident disability.) The girls there tried to say 'I didn't have an appointment,' but I showed my text exchange with the booker twenty minutes before. What followed was a long, heated exchange among the girls in at least two languages, none of which I spoke. Then the (owner? Mamasan? Booker? Woman in charge, anyway) came back, figured out what was going on, and was like, 'you have cash? We take care of you. ' I got one nasty look from the dark skinned Colombian girl, but they gave me to a nice Chinese girl, Sasa.

I had asked for Tina, but Sasa was great. She gave me an ok massage. She may have had some training. Not particularly intense, but it was fine. Sucked and kissed all over, she got wet. She did not react to my size (it's big, for better and worse), and took it all in mish, easily. Seemed to enjoy it, did not complain. Lifted her legs so I could get deeper, and we fooled around like that for, I dunno, ten minutes? No kissing during the act. I blew in the bag and left.

Some places react to my disability, most don't. The first time I went to Orange it was a non-issue. I dunno.

Sasa is gone tomorrow, so I guess you missed her if you hadn't already seen her.

ManglerMan
05-16-24, 08:56
Shout out to SpaDude777 for the helpful info!

I've now doubled my spa visits from 2 to 4 & these were the first 2 in Chicago. So keep that in mind when reading my review.

I visited Ruyuan Spa to see Cici. 200/45 min. To the table shower where she quickly undressed to reveal her beautiful tits & ass. She cleaned me up, slid her body all over mine, quick BBBJ with rimming. Had me stand while she finished rinsing us off with a little more BBBJ & finger rubbing over taint & ass. Back in the room for 69, kissing (no DFK) several positions til I filled the bag in missionary. Very pretty lady & great value for 200/45 min. Protection provided & the table shower looked clean so I wasn't freaked out like my first experience at another location.

I'm not in the area often & I still had Emily & Bebe (Karly) on my mind. I called SXL to ask if Emily was working. She was not so I asked about Bebe & she was so I took the short trip there. Bebe isn't nearly as attractive as Cici but she has a fantastic ass & sexy back & fabulous eraser nipples if you like that. She's more petite & athletic looking than Cici. 60/30 min to the house. Undressed & layed face down. She actually started giving a decent massage with good pressure & working out a couple knots by my neck. I started rubbing her legs & she quickly worked her way down to give the boys a rub & stroke my cock. On the flip she asked if I wanted all 3 of her holes. I smiled & said who in their right mind would say no. I said I had 200, she said 260 & she asked if I had protection. I said I didn't & she left the room to acquire some. She came back & I said all I had was 240.which is literally all I had left on me & she agreed. From there, it was pretty mechanical. Sit on edge of chair while she blew me. Told me to stand & fuck her face. Told me she wanted me in her ass. I opted for her pussy first. After a little pussy action, she told me to sit back in the chair & she backed her sexy ass on top of me. After a bit she said she wanted me to unload in her mouth. Her BBBJ was pretty toothy but the dirty talk pushed me over the edge. She likes to show you your seed in her mouth. Total 300/30 minutes. Not as good of a value as the earlier location but I had a great start to my day.

I'd be broke if I lived here. LOL.

DoodleRooster
05-16-24, 10:32
The Earth Chi is also one of my favorite spots heard they have a nice new lined up.

If you are on a budget Orange will be the lowest cost and SXL on the higher end.Thanks for the intel. Might have to change up plans, raw scares me. I know most probably do it, but just weird when available to me.

I'll look up Earth. Fortunately not budget constrained, high end gals have gotten a little too snobby for me.

DaveyJ23
05-16-24, 11:42
It has been a little while since I've been there, but Sunny in the west loop was always an ok spot. Nothing fantastic but if you're looking for an ok massage and a HJ at reasonable prices, the place delivers. I've never been offered anything beyond that, so not sure if anything else is available.

As for Sunkiss, my understanding is that it is legit only. Everyone once in a while someone says they've gotten something, but I'm skeptical.

Any recommendations or good stories?

Nowhere500
05-16-24, 13:31
It has been a little while since I've been there, but Sunny in the west loop was always an ok spot. Nothing fantastic but if you're looking for an ok massage and a HJ at reasonable prices, the place delivers. I've never been offered anything beyond that, so not sure if anything else is available.

As for Sunkiss, my understanding is that it is legit only. Everyone once in a while someone says they've gotten something, but I'm skeptical.My experience with Sunkiss is that the finish is DIY but they'll give a little help. And OTC touching is allowed. Great massage and table shower.

AyoHell
05-16-24, 13:34
Last day of rotation but maybe she'll be back. Not that you can search for her anyway. Colombian girl from NYC, talkative, nice enough looking face, mid 30's, nice body with MM C / D's and a big BBL that was kind of goofy but fun to bang hard. CBJ and jimmy was not in a wrapper when she brought it in -- I hate this. She was nice enough and I had never banged a big booty Latina. 50 house + $.

BenBeck
05-16-24, 20:10
Don't know if anyone remembers Anna from Magic 88 on Irving Park from back in the day. She was something unique, but saw her out on a stroll the other day. She has a kid now and looks like she married. Good for her, but damn I miss visiting her.I remember her alright! I was full-on addicted to seeing her and then she disappeared. Like a dummy I didn't get her digits, and later made several desperate attempts to find out where she went. The others at the shop would have none of it when I asked casually where she went. As expected.

Big sigh.

BB.

LongHornBorn6
05-16-24, 20:19
I remember her alright! I was full-on addicted to seeing her and then she disappeared. Like a dummy I didn't get her digits, and later made several desperate attempts to find out where she went. The others at the shop would have none of it when I asked casually where she went. As expected.

Big sigh.

BB.What was she like? Was she hot or what?

CharlesSmith
05-16-24, 21:25
Called to ask if their were any Latinas and they said sure so I was game as that's my preferred always.

Came in around midnight and short Latin girl with braces approaches. She ask how much time and I go with the hhr. Walked me into the room and language barrier was difficult but said 1. 50 for a hhr covered FS. However the language barrier was a bit off so just settled for what I thought was just topless L1 for 1. 0 for about 10 min but she ended up bringing the wrapper out and spit on my balls and sucked them as she watched it grow and gave a enthusiastic CBJ to completion with plenty of eye contact. Popped in no time overheard the doorbell ringing and saw a group of foreign exchange students huddled in the hallway. Guess this place is busy at all times of day haha.

PantherPride4
05-17-24, 06:47

Any recommendations or good stories?Never heard of Sunny Spa but If I was you I would try the following options for guaranteed Happy Endings Orange, Perfect Archer, Princess Thai (Belmont Or Milwaukee) Grand Spa, West River Spa or maybe Ozone but they fell off. Most at Sunkiss don't do Happy Endings but I got lucky only because I was A regular of 1 MT who used to work at another Spa. There's new Spa's on Ashland In Chinatown now also.

PantherPride4
05-17-24, 06:49

As for Sunkiss, my understanding is that it is legit only. Everyone once in a while someone says they've gotten something, but I'm skeptical.Take this with A grain of salt yes Sunkiss Is legit they have A fine Latina named Stephanie who works Weekends only but even she Is legit I believe. I have made It to Level 1 only cause I was A regular of some MT who used to work at another Spa up north.

Darknight4791
05-17-24, 11:55
SXL about 1.5 miles away top shelf service Emily is the best.

The Earth Chi 2 mile away. Top Shelf Everything awesome experience.Couldn't agree more with your assessment of Cici. Had a great session with her over the weekend. Lots of fun and love the accent! Thought I was back in Vietnam.

Mfarfu Tom
05-17-24, 15:48
Any info on this one.

https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/chicago/female-escorts/3303663

Ohhi773
05-17-24, 16:56

Any recommendations or good stories?Sunny is my go to for table shower + solid massage + L1. I only go on Thursdays and Fridays when Vivi is there.

She's young, pretty, and slim. Call ahead for her because she can get busy.

She's at Unwind spa Mon-Wed.

A few visits of tipping well maybe more on the table. YMMV I've been a regular for years.

30 min 55, 60 min 65 w / table shower.

She doesn't negotiate tip so just be fair and tip 50-60 for L1.

Ohhi773
05-17-24, 17:04
Any info on this one.

https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/chicago/female-escorts/3303663I went in March. Typical papasan type place. Older lady. Not much to say if you've been to papasan places you know what to expect.

BenBeck
05-17-24, 17:11
What was she like? Was she hot or what?Gone for good, it seems.

Billy73
05-18-24, 07:57
Couldn't agree more with your assessment of Cici. Had a great session with her over the weekend. Lots of fun and love the accent! Thought I was back in Vietnam.Yeah she is fun. She is coming back to Thailand end of May so don't miss her guys. If you are fun she will be even more fun and she is a table shower master.

One of the few girls I actually like -.

Fish2049
05-18-24, 11:06
Looking at the recent threads on SXL, looks like Emily is the new go-to. Is Kelly still around? Which one do you prefer?

Englee
05-18-24, 11:27
I honestly think 1 person runs all these places and uses girls or guys as fronts to be honest when Ru Yuan opened number went back to Tokyo Spa same when The Earth CHI opened their number and Orange Spa was the same.

I can tell you that The Earth CHI is the best spa in Chicago before I left. Look them up on Instsgram.

Place is totally remodeled and what I liked best was it was off a main intersection paid parking right outside to the meters. Girls were always very good cover is $60/$80 and services range from $140-$250 depending how freaky you are. If you see a girl on their Instagram you like demand you get her when there they will do the bait and switch on you.So I messaged Earth Spa and was quoted 150 hhr and 200 one hour. I decided to head over. I know better than to expect seeing the actual girls they advertise on the website to be there. I get inside and the manager says 80 for the hour. I told him I was told 200 for the hour because I didn't want to worry about negotiation on the tipping. The ONLY thing I really liked about this place was the manager let me see a line up of the women and pick. Never had any other place do that in all my years mongering. Usually next girl up in the rotation or a specific girl request. Never a line up to choose from. All three Asian girls were cute and probably under 30. I was disappointed no Russian or Ukrainian girl like the website.

I had my service for the 200. Table shower. Covered bj and fs. No kissing. No rimming. 200 at Ruyuan or Orange get you more for the money. I might go back to Earth Spa only because of getting to choose from a line up.

Billy73
05-18-24, 12:35
So I messaged Earth Spa and was quoted 150 hhr and 200 one hour. I decided to head over. I know better than to expect seeing the actual girls they advertise on the website to be there. I get inside and the manager says 80 for the hour. I told him I was told 200 for the hour because I didn't want to worry about negotiation on the tipping. The ONLY thing I really liked about this place was the manager let me see a line up of the women and pick. Never had any other place do that in all my years mongering. Usually next girl up in the rotation or a specific girl request. Never a line up to choose from. All three Asian girls were cute and probably under 30. I was disappointed no Russian or Ukrainian girl like the website.

I had my service for the 200. Table shower. Covered bj and fs. No kissing. No rimming. 200 at Ruyuan or Orange get you more for the money. I might go back to Earth Spa only because of getting to choose from a line up.Yes seeing the Line Up is a nice thing you don't see at any other spas if you tell Pappa you want a non Asian girl he will let you know the days and good job and tell him you had the $200 agreed to price.

Also the more you go the more Papa will take care of you with some bare options for the $200 and the atmosphere there is pretty cool and best part is it's on a main side street but not at an intersection where people waiting at the light are looking at you like the pervs we all are LOL.

But glad at least you had a good experience and papa is cool he will drink with you also when you become a regular.

Billy73
05-18-24, 12:43
Looking at the recent threads on SXL, looks like Emily is the new go-to. Is Kelly still around? Which one do you prefer?Emily is their best option. The way she plays with her titties in mish is hot as hell.

Bare and anal then see Bebe.

Cindy is older thicker woman but a lot of fun and loves to suck fingers and toes and you destroy her shallow pussy.

Kelly nice big titties but tries to search your wallet for more money and rushed service when I used to see her I would use detain to purposely give her a pounding and make her ask for submission.

Expect to pay $220-$300 depending who you get and what you do to them with Emily you can get a bare BJ with swallow for $120 + $60 House fee.

SexWithJesus69
05-18-24, 12:53
So I messaged Earth Spa and was quoted 150 hhr and 200 one hour. I decided to head over. I know better than to expect seeing the actual girls they advertise on the website to be there. I get inside and the manager says 80 for the hour. I told him I was told 200 for the hour because I didn't want to worry about negotiation on the tipping. The ONLY thing I really liked about this place was the manager let me see a line up of the women and pick. Never had any other place do that in all my years mongering. Usually next girl up in the rotation or a specific girl request. Never a line up to choose from. All three Asian girls were cute and probably under 30. I was disappointed no Russian or Ukrainian girl like the website.

I had my service for the 200. Table shower. Covered bj and fs. No kissing. No rimming. 200 at Ruyuan or Orange get you more for the money. I might go back to Earth Spa only because of getting to choose from a line up.You can always ask for a line up. It doesn't hurt their feelings. That's how you find your cup of tea.

Bhar35
05-18-24, 14:18
Azora was the name. The spa on W Fullerton ave & and Parkside Ave. Started off rather average on the massage. Kinda on the soft side. Asked her to make adjustments a couple of times. But honestly what can you expect from a tiny Chinese lady. Beefed up chest though and she made good use of them on me. Worked great when she was putting in the teasing. She was chatty as well which I didn't mind since she spoke great. Discussed some donations about BBJ and that's what I exactly got at the end. Not once was she pushy or trying to upsell anything.

Good session I'd say.

Buater
05-19-24, 11:16
Any intel on Jin Spa? Worth the visit or any other spots near downtown area other than the ones a little further south?

Nowhere500
05-19-24, 15:27
Read on here about Tina on Armitage, though it seems there are a couple of different ones at least, but someone reviewed this place: https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/w-armitage-ave-chicago/23151734.html and the prostate massage they got from Tina and I decided to check it out. The address is listed in the ad. 4039 B Armitage. It does not resemble a massage parlor from outside.

It was pretty good! However, I asked for Tina and was told she was working and the "Tina" that gave me the massage is not the same as the Tina from 3 months ago. I'd wager her name is not Tina at all, they changed her name because I asked for Tina. She told me she's been in Chicago less than a month. She's pretty though. Not smoking hot, but good looking. I'd say 40's. A little soft. Excellent boobs which didn't seem fake. Pretty good p-massage but sometimes too jackhammer. The regular massage wasn't much of anything but the teasing / edging is pretty nice. $150 all in, some extras are available but I'm not sure on the up charge.

I might repeat.

ComeRapMe
05-19-24, 16:39
So this is a weird request but my FWB wants to watch me get a massage and a HE by a hot woman. Has anyone ever tried this? She'd be okay either sitting there or receiving a massage herself and have both women give me a HE.

Any recs? I'd prefer a more upscale MP or even better. A private set up. I doubt this would fly at a standard Jack shack AMP.

PM's okay. Thank you in advance!

ConfuciusMan
05-19-24, 18:33
Hurry up and see Tiffany at Broadway spa. She's getting ready to leave. I sure will miss that great sexy body and asian jlo ass. Call and make sure you get her.

Sk7499
05-19-24, 19:30
Hurry up and see Tiffany at Broadway spa. She's getting ready to leave. I sure will miss that great sexy body and asian jlo ass. Call and make sure you get her.Any idea where she is going at the end of April she said she was leaving to an desided to stay.

Ambitious859
05-19-24, 21:19
I encountered a beautiful girl named Coco at Moon Spa her tits were bouncing so big and she was looking so beautiful. She led me to the massage room and began working on my back. As she leaned over, her ample tits brushed against me, turning me on instantly. Unable to resist, We spoke the rates and she started driving me slow and gave me a blowjob and we ended up having passionate sex before my massage was even over. It was the best day at the spa ever.

Billy73
05-19-24, 23:00
Any intel on Jin Spa? Worth the visit or any other spots near downtown area other than the ones a little further south?Jin on S Michigan is older lady HJ only nice titties.

Better options Paradise Spa on S Wabash hit or miss here.

Great Service Try SXL Nails or Ru Yuan all before in or shortly outside of downtown.

PantherPride4
05-20-24, 05:32
Called to ask if their were any Latinas and they said sure so I was game as that's my preferred always.

Came in around midnight and short Latin girl with braces approaches. She ask how much time and I go with the hhr. Walked me into the room and language barrier was difficult but said 1. 50 for a hhr covered FS. However the language barrier was a bit off so just settled for what I thought was just topless L1 for 1. 0 for about 10 min but she ended up bringing the wrapper out and spit on my balls and sucked them as she watched it grow and gave a enthusiastic CBJ to completion with plenty of eye contact. Popped in no time overheard the doorbell ringing and saw a group of foreign exchange students huddled in the hallway. Guess this place is busy at all times of day haha.What happened over at Perfect Archer? Heard Friday tons of CPD officers was standing around the building at night.

Coopertars
05-20-24, 09:26
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bodyrubs/body-rubs/dania-from-argentina-real-goodness-48167.html

Not sure if this is the right spot to report since its a private incall, not a parlor. But had a couple of bad experiences with the Noble Square euro girls lately so I wanted to try something different. Checked out Dania at her incall in Bucktown near the edge of Wicker Park. Typical two step process when you get to the first location, she'll give you the correct address a bit further down the street.

The pictures in the link are a good representation of Dania, great curves. She has a strong accent (think Sophia Vergara) but she speaks fluent english. She's friendly and will chat as much as you want to so it was very comfortable. Opted for an hour massage and I'm glad I did, she gave one of the best massages I've had. Real thorough and relaxing, candles, warm towels, you name it. I thought at first this was just going to be a legit massage only because of how professional she was.

On the flip, she took off her top and let me roam under her skirt while she started rubbing me. Really took her time and worked me up for a good finish. I normally don't dive in and ask for any of the other upgrades on my first time, unless its a previously highly reviewed provider, but there are definitely upgrades available at pretty decent prices, which would put her prices in line with CLM.

She says theres a couple of other girls who work there as well so 4 hands is an option. I think I will definitely repeat for a more in depth session, although not sure if we would move to another room because the massage table is too small for both of us.

MKEhe
05-20-24, 09:43
So this is a weird request but my FWB wants to watch me get a massage and a HE by a hot woman. Has anyone ever tried this? She'd be okay either sitting there or receiving a massage herself and have both women give me a HE.

Any recs? I'd prefer a more upscale MP or even better. A private set up. I doubt this would fly at a standard Jack shack AMP.

PM's okay. Thank you in advance!I think your best bet would be going to a more independent provider, which would cost most. Somebody on trust, for example, who is listed under FBSM. With them, it would probably not be too weird to ask about a couples massage.

Your other option would be going to an AMP or AAMP for a normal session, and asking the mamasan or papasan about the possibility, and then giving them your phone number directly, asking which days they will be there this week and showing up then.

Eddinger
05-20-24, 09:59
Bored. Decided to go to orange again. Eva answered the door and she was fucking hot. Nice dress and I slapped her ass and said I'd like to see her. She was about to go back with an older guy, but the mama instead nodded and let her take me back. In room got nude, gave her 300 and we went to shower. Her body is super hot. Perfect B / C tits. Shoulder length hair and a super hot face and eyes. Shower was nice and I was fingering her while she blew me and then started pushing a finger in her asshole too. She climbed on and we 69 ed for a bit and I was eating her box and have my thumb all the way in her ass and she was moaning and then stopped blowing me and just fucked the hell out of my face until she came. Rinsed off. Dried up and went to room. On the way back she went into the wrong room because she was new that day and prob just still confused about which room is which and got to see the dude getting blown for a second. She gigled and closed door and we went into our room. She looked at me and just smiled and laughed and then I got on the table. She gave an amazing massge and then started blowing me again. I held her hair and face fucked her for a bit and then pulled her up and she grabbed the rubber and put it on and let me plow her on the table for a bit until I came. Was super fun. The dude in the room next to me was fucking too and pretty loud and eva kept smiling and gigling at his moans (and the other girls super loud fake moaning). She was awesome. No kissing at all. Fine with me. Her body was amazing. 9/10. And she was super fun.

Tyler Black
05-20-24, 10:12
Coulda sworn I submitted my report, but I guess servers acting goofy?

Anyways, in my time in the area I had a Level 2 experience at Windsor. Chinese wiht some nice thicc curves. Called herself Amy. Really polite. I think my vibe made her cuatious at first. The last time I went to an AMP they skimped out on the time. So maybe it showed on my face. No idea. But things started strong with very firm touching all over. She opened up and talked more, but would ahve appreciated more teasing. I want a show man. Anyways negotiating the level 2 was straigfht to the point and luckily Amy followed through. No complaints emptying the wallet.

Cheers.It's on Pulaski right? I called and they said Sofia was available. Lady said she was 32. Still contemplating. Any luck on FS?

Shorty58
05-20-24, 10:54
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bodyrubs/body-rubs/dania-from-argentina-real-goodness-48167.html

Not sure if this is the right spot to report since its a private incall, not a parlor. But had a couple of bad experiences with the Noble Square euro girls lately so I wanted to try something different. Checked out Dania at her incall in Bucktown near the edge of Wicker Park. Typical two step process when you get to the first location, she'll give you the correct address a bit further down the street.

The pictures in the link are a good representation of Dania, great curves. She has a strong accent (think Sophia Vergara) but she speaks fluent english. She's friendly and will chat as much as you want to so it was very comfortable. Opted for an hour massage and I'm glad I did, she gave one of the best massages I've had. Real thorough and relaxing, candles, warm towels, you name it. I thought at first this was just going to be a legit massage only because of how professional she was.

On the flip, she took off her top and let me roam under her skirt while she started rubbing me. Really took her time and worked me up for a good finish. I normally don't dive in and ask for any of the other upgrades on my first time, unless its a previously highly reviewed provider, but there are definitely upgrades available at pretty decent prices, which would put her prices in line with CLM.

She says theres a couple of other girls who work there as well so 4 hands is an option. I think I will definitely repeat for a more in depth session, although not sure if we would move to another room because the massage table is too small for both of us.So what was the damage?

Eddinger
05-20-24, 12:23
So. I went back this morning to have more fun and the building was closed. No lights on. Doors shut. A handwritten note on the door with Chinese text and then "under maintaining" and "please call" up. Someone told me there was a bust last week on Friday the day after I went, but there was no city sticker on the door or window. Just a closed up place with the note. So who knows what's going on. But prob the party is over. Bummer.

Coopertars
05-20-24, 14:09
So what was the damage?$160 Half, $200 Hr includes L1. Upgrades for P-Spot, BJ, and FS available 80,80, 250.

Billy73
05-20-24, 14:45
Got Pics if anyone needs them Archer Perfect and Orange Closed.

Feds busted the door off the hings at Orange my connect just sent me pics I'll try to attached her but because I'm not in the US might not allow me to post.

But both are done and I would expect HKPD to be closed today or tomorrow.

I told all of you guys over a month ago this was coming.

Bozo39
05-20-24, 15:39
Greetings Fellow Perverts,

Work was slow so I decided to take an extended lunch break. I am near the Civic Center in River North so my options are limited. I checked CLM to see who was available at the North Ave Location. I've seen Brooke for sometime now on the roster but couldn't find any real reviews so I decided to TOFT!

Brooke I am assuming is in her mid-20's with a petite GND body type. Nice tight body with small A's and energetic spirit. It started with a body rub that was great, I returned the favor which then turned into DATY. Clean kitty, no funny taste or smells which is always appreciated. I got her to orgasm. And that my friends where it got odd? She was complaining about sensitivity and pain after having an orgasm and couldn't even handle have her kitty rubbed. It took her about 10 minutes to relax once more, but the issue was she didn't have any condoms. Said she doesn't buy them and her clients should bring them. We comprised on an excellent BBJ! So just a heads up. If you want to see Brooke bring your condoms.

Pricing: . 220 for the hour and. 200 for her (yes I know I overpaid, little head took over).

If any of you have any recommendations near the Civic Center in River North I am open to any suggestions.

Thanks,

Bozo.

Nowhere500
05-20-24, 15:54
Bored. Decided to go to orange again. Eva answered the door and she was fucking hot. Nice dress and I slapped her ass and said I'd like to see her. She was about to go back with an older guy, but the mama instead nodded and let her take me back. In room got nude, gave her 300 and we went to shower. Her body is super hot. Perfect B / C tits. Shoulder length hair and a super hot face and eyes. Shower was nice and I was fingering her while she blew me and then started pushing a finger in her asshole too. She climbed on and we 69 ed for a bit and I was eating her box and have my thumb all the way in her ass and she was moaning and then stopped blowing me and just fucked the hell out of my face until she came. Rinsed off. Dried up and went to room. On the way back she went into the wrong room because she was new that day and prob just still confused about which room is which and got to see the dude getting blown for a second. She gigled and closed door and we went into our room. She looked at me and just smiled and laughed and then I got on the table. She gave an amazing massge and then started blowing me again. I held her hair and face fucked her for a bit and then pulled her up and she grabbed the rubber and put it on and let me plow her on the table for a bit until I came. Was super fun. The dude in the room next to me was fucking too and pretty loud and eva kept smiling and gigling at his moans (and the other girls super loud fake moaning). She was awesome. No kissing at all. Fine with me. Her body was amazing. 9/10. And she was super fun.This is a thing that really turns me off about Orange. If I'm going somewhere full service I want to kiss.

Fit312
05-20-24, 19:34
Someone told me there was a bust last week on Friday the day after I went, but there was no city sticker on the door or window.The lights were off and the door was closed on Saturday when I drove by.

TommyZee
05-20-24, 22:01
Have seen Tiffany (and her ass) mentioned a few times. Literally read your post and the timing worked so I called & requested her. Paid a little extra for the Swedish massage hour and did shower (not table, just standing by myself).

Tiffany walked on my back and gave a very good massage. She kept saying "let me know if it hurts" and I was just enjoying the pressure. On flip, she took her clothes off and started light rub tease, into CBJ, then 69. While I was grabbing her ass and fulfilling my end of the 69 bargain, she let out some moans and that just gets me excited. She must have felt it as shortly after she sat up and said "now you fuck me". I just went straight into standing doggy and asian J-Lo isn't an understatement. I'm now referring to her as T-Lo. I kept grabbing her ass different ways, enjoying seeing it bounce. Not to Tiffany's level but thought I saw another rather thick asian on my way out. Intrigued but T-Lo has my heart for now.

70 house / 200 T-Lo.

Hurry up and see Tiffany at Broadway spa. She's getting ready to leave. I sure will miss that great sexy body and asian jlo ass. Call and make sure you get her.

PantherPride4
05-21-24, 03:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

SkipF69
05-21-24, 11:21
Welcomed at 9 am to one of my All Time Favorites Monica. The famous, all natural c / d with the gf "I love you" service is as good as ever! I did the VIP $3 with table shower and full on action. Ru Yuan is newly remodeled on s state street- also saw the other girl in the hall- not sure her name- she was another cute option but I was happy to see Monica back in Chicago. Booker said she will be here about a month.

Sf.

Hapenny
05-21-24, 11:37
I decided to drop in after seeing some posts about Jessica Spa on Pratt near Clark in Chicago. Anna, a 40 something, answered the door dressed in street clothes. Very limited English. She figured out that I wanted a 30 minute visit with a happy ending. $100 all in. I prefer a nude level two but since I was just testing the waters I didn't push it with her.

She gave a mediocre massage with attention, eventually, to the right spots. On the flip she got right down to business. I had to stop her a few times since it was rather mechanical. Eventually, with simple direction and repositioning her hands a few times, she got the rhythm right and the technique improved. I used the whole 30 minutes plus a few extra (clean up, hot towel, water, etc.) complete with extensive roaming under her top. I did not try to get into her jeans. She had nice titties, about a c cup.

I will repeat next time I am in the area. Much more is on the table, I believe, despite the lack of English. She is reasonably good looking, thinnish and has a nice rack.

Slightly odd place in that there are no signs. Easy parking.

Lamer12
05-21-24, 14:37
Have seen Tiffany (and her ass) mentioned a few times. Literally read your post and the timing worked so I called & requested her. Paid a little extra for the Swedish massage hour and did shower (not table, just standing by myself).

Tiffany walked on my back and gave a very good massage. She kept saying "let me know if it hurts" and I was just enjoying the pressure. On flip, she took her clothes off and started light rub tease, into CBJ, then 69. While I was grabbing her ass and fulfilling my end of the 69 bargain, she let out some moans and that just gets me excited. She must have felt it as shortly after she sat up and said "now you fuck me". I just went straight into standing doggy and asian J-Lo isn't an understatement. I'm now referring to her as T-Lo. I kept grabbing her ass different ways, enjoying seeing it bounce. Not to Tiffany's level but thought I saw another rather thick asian on my way out. Intrigued but T-Lo has my heart for now.

70 house / 200 T-Lo.I think I saw the same thick asian girl in Broadway. I don't remember her name (maybe Cici? But she was shorter with big boobs. Anyone can confirm her name and experience?

Elpatron
05-21-24, 16:26
I think I saw the same thick asian girl in Broadway. I don't remember her name (maybe Cici? But she was shorter with big boobs. Anyone can confirm her name and experience?Her name is Summer actually I like her better then Tiffany.

Fit312
05-21-24, 19:42
also saw the other girl in the hall- not sure her name- she was another cute option but I was happy to see Monica back in Chicago.I believe that the other girl's name is Nancy.

OrdLover
05-21-24, 19:49
Man I have sad news. Debbie at Peterson have finally decided to retire. She was my atf MT. Now I have to look for a new one again. Any recommendations for Asian MT that have massage skills as good as Debbie?

So the Milwaukee location is closed. The Peterson location is still open. The current girl working there is name Nancy. Massage super light. Didn't like it.

Lamer12
05-21-24, 19:59
Her name is Summer actually I like her better then Tiffany.Thanks, I will need to try.

Ron M
05-21-24, 21:15
Man I have sad news. Debbie at Peterson have finally decided to retire. She was my atf MT. Now I have to look for a new one again. Any recommendations for Asian MT that have massage skills as good as Debbie?

So the Milwaukee location is closed. The Peterson location is still open. The current girl working there is name Nancy. Massage super light. Didn't like it.Maybe Debbie went independent.

Eddinger
05-22-24, 09:39
Bummer. I had a great session at Tokyo only for it to be busted later that afternoon (phew! Dodged a bullet) and now had a great session at orange for it to be closed the next day (also phew! Feeling a bit too close for comfort).

Got Pics if anyone needs them Archer Perfect and Orange Closed.

Feds busted the door off the hings at Orange my connect just sent me pics I'll try to attached her but because I'm not in the US might not allow me to post.

But both are done and I would expect HKPD to be closed today or tomorrow.

I told all of you guys over a month ago this was coming.

SkipF69
05-22-24, 11:31
Welcomed at 9 am to one of my All Time Favorites Monica. The famous, all natural c / d with the gf "I love you" service is as good as ever! I did the VIP $3 with table shower and full on action. Ru Yuan is newly remodeled on s state street- also saw the other girl in the hall- not sure her name- she was another cute option but I was happy to see Monica back in Chicago. Booker said she will be here about a month.

Sf.I think the other girls name is nancy.

RndmFF
05-22-24, 11:40
Looks like business is back up and running. They're posting again on their social media of new arrivals. Apparently the feds didn't "bust the hinges" off the doors like a certain self appraising monger has been "warning" us for months.

JustAMonger
05-22-24, 12:20
Looks like business is back up and running. They're posting again on their social media of new arrivals. Apparently the feds didn't "bust the hinges" off the doors like a certain self appraising monger has been "warning" us for months.Yeah, no kidding.

"Feds busted the door off the hings at Orange".

"the Feds" . They are certainly not going to let the shopkeeper make a note either.

Projektzer
05-22-24, 12:24
Hey guys I'm in the archer area can a member pm me the address of the spa with the colombian baddies?

SrtLover
05-22-24, 12:44

So the Milwaukee location is closed. The Peterson location is still open. The current girl working there is name Nancy. Massage super light. Didn't like it.Thank you for the info. I am truly sad that she is retiring. How is Nancy by the way? What is her age, body type, and what is offered?

Thank you in advance.

Dbry4281
05-22-24, 13:03
Did you see anyone?

Looks like business is back up and running. They're posting again on their social media of new arrivals. Apparently the feds didn't "bust the hinges" off the doors like a certain self appraising monger has been "warning" us for months..

Fit312
05-22-24, 14:02
Apparently the feds didn't "bust the hinges" off the doors like a certain self appraising monger has been "warning" us for months.That building has a ton of violations. One of the inspectors claimed that the building might need to be demolished. However, they do have a proper massage license, unlike some of these other places that got shut down. So, they might have addressed whatever immediate issues the city had with the place and are now back in business.

Billy73
05-22-24, 14:12
Did you see anyone?.Just a heads up Don't Go There I got pics of the door busted off the hinges and both Orange and Archer Perfect will be Orange Tagged as soon as the city gets all the paperwork approved but Oranges Business license has been revoked already.

Billy73
05-22-24, 15:06
Just called my connect and Orange Spa and Archer Perfect are both shuttered confirmed.

Owner at Orange decided to swing business back to her BHC location which will probably also get Shuttered in the coming weeks cause she is listed as the same business license owner for both with the City -.

But again Orange is closed and feel free to drive on over and check for yourself and good luck when you get a letter in the mail fellas.

Billy73
05-22-24, 15:35
Did you see anyone?Orange is Closed Permanently just saw the paperwork.

Candy moved the girls back to BHC.

I would expect BHC to also get shuttered in the coming days.

Same person on the city license for BHC & Orange.

Believe what you want I know what you guys don't and now telling you guys nothing moving forward good luck when you get caught with your dick 2 inches in a girls ass.

JustAMonger
05-22-24, 16:29
Yeah, no kidding.

"Feds busted the door off the hings at Orange".

"the Feds" . They are certainly not going to let the shopkeeper make a note either."LOL Orange is Perm Closed trust me.

Orange is perm closed they moved the girls to BHC and BHC will be busted and shuttered by next Friday.

All the shit I told you guys is accurate but I'm not telling you guys shit no more learn how the trafficking bust got down first hand when you get caught inside one of these spas naked -.

Billy73".

Mojitousa
05-22-24, 16:37

Sf.Yes! She texted me yesterday to let me know she is back in town. She is also one of my ATFs. I can't wait to see her again.

Dbry4281
05-22-24, 19:47
What do you mean by letter in the mail?

Just called my connect and Orange Spa and Archer Perfect are both shuttered confirmed.

Owner at Orange decided to swing business back to her BHC location which will probably also get Shuttered in the coming weeks cause she is listed as the same business license owner for both with the City -.

But again Orange is closed and feel free to drive on over and check for yourself and good luck when you get a letter in the mail fellas..

BenBeck
05-22-24, 21:36

So the Milwaukee location is closed. The Peterson location is still open. The current girl working there is name Nancy. Massage super light. Didn't like it.Bummer, she's been great over the years. She always seemed to have a line on what was happening at a few other spots and steered me in the right direction. Nice seeing her once in a while, too. She's been at it a while, though, so there comes a time.

BB.

Billy73
05-22-24, 22:06
What do you mean by letter in the mail?

.The community centers next to Archer Perfect & Orange Spy supplied LE with videos of mongers coming and going.

If you parked in the front I would expect you will get the Shaming Letter similar to what LA did see the link.

https://nselby.medium.com/the-la-city-council-says-it-can-develop-probable-cause-to-send-you-a-shaming-letter-9a6871ad051

Also the school across from Ru Yuan has already filed 4 complaints about them with the city so you know how that goes.

Maybe these spa owners shouldn't open next to a community center or a school.

WalkingHard
05-23-24, 00:27
Her name is Summer actually I like her better then Tiffany.I saw this girl at Broadway when I went in to see Tifffany but she wasn't available. She told me her name was Somoa because her Mom or Dad is part Somoan or something or perhaps she just really likes the Girl Scout cookies that go by the same name. Good massage and she's pretty but I never saw Tiffany to be able to compare the two.

PantherPride4
05-23-24, 07:06
Just a heads up Don't Go There I got pics of the door busted off the hinges and both Orange and Archer Perfect will be Orange Tagged as soon as the city gets all the paperwork approved but Oranges Business license has been revoked already.Well there's new Spa's popping up left and right all over Chinatown there's another Perfect Spa on Ashland. But on the low Perfect Archer Spa texted me sent me A pic of where they are now running operations. It seems It's the same Apartments from HKPD days (35th) but I like real Spa's not these fronts. Fulleton has some over night joint that's 24/7 and funny CPD not kicking down the doors up north just Chinatown.

ChiWankXx
05-23-24, 08:19
Zara is very sexy, young, gorgeous, and very conversational. Menu includes CBJ and CFS for up charges.

$160 half hour. $220 hour.

My Guy had an incredible time!

ChiWankXx
05-23-24, 08:42
Does anyone know if its actually closed or have they reopened??

ChiManXXX
05-23-24, 08:47
Will be going to CLM and booking with Lena!!heard she's in for a few days anyone have any info on the Damage cost?

Projektzer
05-23-24, 08:58
Hey all, stop fighting. No need for it.

I went to orange personally and it says renovating or something on the door. Called and they sent me to another archer spa, wellness something, but the catch.

It's next to a fucking alderman OFFICE LOL. Gave me worried vibes but the littlle head took over. Saw Bobo with 36 ds and a lovely little cesarian scar on her belly.

Damage was 2. 2 for BBBJ (punched the back of her throat while I held her hands) and then mish.

They say they have latinas, its bs. Two other asians 30's one looked cute the other meh.

WhiteDonger
05-23-24, 10:40
Will be going to CLM and booking with Lena!!heard she's in for a few days anyone have any info on the Damage cost?Not exactly sure but I've consistently always spent $160 for hhr 'house' and then $200 to upgrade to FS. I've heard some girls might charge more but I have not seen them. Going to be seeing Bella today.

Billy73
05-23-24, 11:53
Well there's new Spa's popping up left and right all over Chinatown there's another Perfect Spa on Ashland. But on the low Perfect Archer Spa texted me sent me A pic of where they are now running operations. It seems It's the same Apartments from HKPD days (35th) but I like real Spa's not these fronts. Fulleton has some over night joint that's 24/7 and funny CPD not kicking down the doors up north just Chinatown.Orange Spa got closed because of all the complaints the Community Center the hippie guy at the smoke shop next door filed against them as an illegal operation.

Archer Perfect got closed because some of us mongering idiots rang the bell of the community center asking for a massage no joke read the complaints.

Ru Yuan will soon be busted as of yesterday at end of day 5 complaints are now on record 4 from the school, 1 from a person who lives above the spa and 1 from the Burger place on the corner which one of your guys bragged to the community activist that owns the place of the hot sexy girls there (literally cannot make up something so stupid).

But majority of these spots get busted because of their own stupidity- all a place has to do is get 30-50 legit well tipping clients and only allow them to visit their private home locations. Stop doing spas waste of time and rent you can get a whole apartment for $1800 right by Ru Yuan last time Monica was here in Chicago I personally spent $2 k with here during her stay at Tokyo and 819.

But opening up a pervert shop next to where children will be playing will never ever survive in Chicago ever. Be smart House Bosses open where there are no children playing and chances are you stay open -.

FYI the principal at the school across from Ru Yuan is filming to help with his complaint so maybe use their back door fellas.

OldSchoolGuy73
05-23-24, 13:46

I went to orange personally and it says renovating or something on the door. Called and they sent me to another archer spa, wellness something, but the catch.

It's next to a fucking alderman OFFICE LOL. Gave me worried vibes but the littlle head took over. Saw Bobo with 36 ds and a lovely little cesarian scar on her belly.

Damage was 2. 2 for BBBJ (punched the back of her throat while I held her hands) and then mish.

They say they have latinas, its bs. Two other asians 30's one looked cute the other meh.I have Orange spa on Instagram advertising girls is that same one on Archer.

Billy73
05-23-24, 14:31
I have Orange spa on Instagram advertising girls is that same one on Archer.Its BHC their original location that was shit done about a year ago when a monger stabbed a worker multiple times and best of all it's right next door to the Alderman's Office the same Alderman who is dealing with all the complaints from the community center a block away LOL.

I always thought Asian people were highly intelligent but I guess I was wrong.

TommyZee
05-23-24, 15:26
Haven't dabbled with CLM before, reading through reports & WD seems to have explained it but wanted to clarify.

Services fee options on website (Hh-160, Hr-220, Jacuzzi Hr-240, Nuru Hr-240) are just for the massage and "house fee". Then anything else (HJ, BJ, or FS) would be separately negotiated with the girl correct?

So definitely bring extra over the listing on website based on what I'm interested in? All-in for FS looking at 360-400.

Not exactly sure but I've consistently always spent $160 for hhr 'house' and then $200 to upgrade to FS. I've heard some girls might charge more but I have not seen them. Going to be seeing Bella today.

Fit312
05-23-24, 15:47

I went to orange personally and it says renovating or something on the door. Called and they sent me to another archer spa, wellness something....Katie's Health Spa?

CharlesSmith
05-23-24, 16:08
Last day of rotation but maybe she'll be back. Not that you can search for her anyway. Colombian girl from NYC, talkative, nice enough looking face, mid 30's, nice body with MM C / D's and a big BBL that was kind of goofy but fun to bang hard. CBJ and jimmy was not in a wrapper when she brought it in -- I hate this. She was nice enough and I had never banged a big booty Latina. 50 house + $.
Great responses from some regulars and to be honest I don't mind this thread cooling down a bit. It was reaching a point where the run-on posts about the same 2 or 3 spots were inundating this thread and not providing any info of value. It's one thing to provide detail on a particular provider and their services and another to just gush on and on about the same 1 or 2 chicks.

Just because there aren't hour by hour reports about any given place doesn't mean there isn't any info of value on this site. Actually, it's quite the opposite. To be honest, some of the best providers are rarely reported on here. It's not because they aren't popular but, rather, most mongers don't want their fave girls to get blown up and be near impossible to book in the future. After a while you recognize which mongers post legit, valuable info and you have to learn to follow the bread crumbs and read between the lines. I pretty much never went to any of those jack shacks that got busted and to be honest I have a current rotation of girls I see that is the best in quite some time. And you can count me as one of those guys who doesn't share on every spot they visit because I don't want to ruin a good thing. Haha, sorry but true..

Yeah this whole thread was for "Mongers" to come and talk about their sexual fantasy's happening at Massage Spa's but since late Summer It's been the same few Spa's talked about over and over Orange, Tokyo and some others In the Chinatown area. Yeah both Orange and Tokyo have "Spa" In their name but those spots were fronts. When I went to Orange they had no Massage Tables just beds like It's Just A place for Fukin. But Let me say Archer Is hot garbage besides these new Brothels. Alot of older 50's grannies wanting A $100 for A HJ It was 1 Spa on Archer that wants you to Jerk yourself while they just stand there and watch and talk dirty. I was pissed I could stay at home and do that myself. And true before the Chinatown takeover SXL and Ozone was all that was talked about on here years ago. But It's hard to find parks downtown so that's probably why SXL lost business. Now Princess Latina I'm sorry I used to love but It's horrible now they just want your money and rush you out. They cut off your time for going to the Bathroom and you better Pop (Cum) In like 10 minutes or they'll just walk out the room and now they wear purple nurse outfits not as sexy as the Black spandex. Pacifico Is another Latina only Spa nobody never talks about on here and they don't get much business doubt CPD Is watching them. Other good Spa's Princess Thai Orchid, Linda Spa that's up North BTW What Is Red Table Girls? LOL.
Same old song and dance, just a different handle.

Offer $140 no more than $160 and then jump up and down on her for 30 minutes like a Mario Bro on the Mushroom.
Haven't dabbled with CLM before, reading through reports & WD seems to have explained it but wanted to clarify.

Services fee options on website (Hh-160, Hr-220, Jacuzzi Hr-240, Nuru Hr-240) are just for the massage and "house fee". Then anything else (HJ, BJ, or FS) would be separately negotiated with the girl correct?

So definitely bring extra over the listing on website based on what I'm interested in? All-in for FS looking at 360-400.160 HHR is what I usually do a quick little massage for about 10-15 min or so then a strip down from the girl some teasing nippleplay / ass play / sometimes they will let you suck but YMMV may vary on how you look. Then they always finish with a L1 (rub and tug). You can always choose to upgrade with homegirls offering CFS and some just with CBJ really varies for about $120-200 more.

Go see April! She's a super super thick Latin MILF curves for days. Rap video type booty and huge DDs.

Nowhere500
05-23-24, 16:13

So definitely bring extra over the listing on website based on what I'm interested in? All-in for FS looking at 360-400.House fee includes L1 for sure. You're negotiating after that.

Mfarfu Tom
05-23-24, 16:26
Zara is very sexy, young, gorgeous, and very conversational. Menu includes CBJ and CFS for up charges.

$160 half hour. $220 hour.

My Guy had an incredible time!What spa did you see Zara or Zarah?

MikeyB33
05-23-24, 17:21
Greetings Fellow Perverts,

Work was slow so I decided to take an extended lunch break. I am near the Civic Center in River North so my options are limited. I checked CLM to see who was available at the North Ave Location. I've seen Brooke for sometime now on the roster but couldn't find any real reviews so I decided to TOFT!

Brooke I am assuming is in her mid-20's with a petite GND body type. Nice tight body with small A's and energetic spirit. It started with a body rub that was great, I returned the favor which then turned into DATY. Clean kitty, no funny taste or smells which is always appreciated. I got her to orgasm. And that my friends where it got odd? She was complaining about sensitivity and pain after having an orgasm and couldn't even handle have her kitty rubbed. It took her about 10 minutes to relax once more, but the issue was she didn't have any condoms. Said she doesn't buy them and her clients should bring them. We comprised on an excellent BBJ! So just a heads up. If you want to see Brooke bring your condoms..Was curious when I saw your review here if you had seen Brooke prior (which sounds like you didn't)?

I only ask cause when I saw her the other day she shared that she doesn't do upgrades on first meeting with new client. Didn't even expect DATY as on option since none of the other girls I've seen allow it, so I'm kinda surprised to hear that she did.

But I guess this may just be another great example of "YMMV" in this hobby haha. FTR tho for any others seeing this, she was real cool / easy to talk to and cute like described above. The massage was kind of not much massage at all tho, I haven't gone back since I'm a little uncertain but as said YMMV.

GoHomeSmiling
05-23-24, 19:45
Orange Spa got closed because of all the complaints the Community Center the hippie guy at the smoke shop next door filed against them as an illegal operation.

Archer Perfect got closed because some of us mongering idiots rang the bell of the community center asking for a massage no joke read the complaints.

Ru Yuan will soon be busted as of yesterday at end of day 5 complaints are now on record 4 from the school, 1 from a person who lives above the spa and 1 from the Burger place on the corner which one of your guys bragged to the community activist that owns the place of the hot sexy girls there (literally cannot make up something so stupid).

But majority of these spots get busted because of their own stupidity- all a place has to do is get 30-50 legit well tipping clients and only allow them to visit their private home locations. Stop doing spas waste of time and rent you can get a whole apartment for $1800 right by Ru Yuan last time Monica was here in Chicago I personally spent $2 k with here during her stay at Tokyo and 819.

But opening up a pervert shop next to where children will be playing will never ever survive in Chicago ever. Be smart House Bosses open where there are no children playing and chances are you stay open -.

FYI the principal at the school across from Ru Yuan is filming to help with his complaint so maybe use their back door fellas.Lots of good info in this post. I get the impression that the places that get busted are the places that are so brazen that it defies belief. I'd be curious as to where the complaints that you are referring to can be viewed. Are they kept in a city database that's publicly accessible (Dept of Consu mer Aff or something? One of those massive excel datasets that you need to download to view?

Billy73
05-23-24, 20:19
Lots of good info in this post. I get the impression that the places that get busted are the places that are so brazen that it defies belief. I'd be curious as to where the complaints that you are referring to can be viewed. Are they kept in a city database that's publicly accessible (Dept of Consu mer Aff or something? One of those massive excel datasets that you need to download to view?Most of these complaints once an investigation is closed becomes public record unless the person filing the complaint ask that the file be kept private meaning only a cord subpoena can get you access but contact BCAP the Business Consumer Affairs Protection they are the ones who decide if a complaint is worthy to be investigated or not and are in charge of pursing arrest and closures of the business being investigated -.

But a lot of complains just because of where the spas keeps opening up literally right next to a community center or a school or a busy ass intersection.

Open spas on side streets on dead traffic streets and only allow approved members to come in. These spas post on Instagram that they brothels and then wonder why they get busted. I know on the Archer Perfect the community center attached images from the spas Instagram to one of their complaints.

Dbry4281
05-23-24, 21:04
Billy put the pics up for us to see.

Most of these complaints once an investigation is closed becomes public record unless the person filing the complaint ask that the file be kept private meaning only a cord subpoena can get you access but contact BCAP the Business Consumer Affairs Protection they are the ones who decide if a complaint is worthy to be investigated or not and are in charge of pursing arrest and closures of the business being investigated -.

But a lot of complains just because of where the spas keeps opening up literally right next to a community center or a school or a busy ass intersection.

Open spas on side streets on dead traffic streets and only allow approved members to come in. These spas post on Instagram that they brothels and then wonder why they get busted. I know on the Archer Perfect the community center attached images from the spas Instagram to one of their complaints..

PantherPride4
05-24-24, 06:55
Orange Spa got closed because of all the complaints the Community Center the hippie guy at the smoke shop next door filed against them as an illegal operation.

FYI the principal at the school across from Ru Yuan is filming to help with his complaint so maybe use their back door fellas.Thanks. A lot of Input. Hope what you wrote gives these Mamasan's and Papasan's new Ideas and smarter. But like I said the problem Is all the hype with Orange and Perfect Archer what about the other Chinatown joints? Jing Ding been around for years In Chinatown but It's A raggedy hole In the wall with grannies so nobody It's threaten by them plus the shower room Is moldy. I also made A point Fullerton has tons of new Spa's popping up and so does Belmont and those Spa's aren't getting busted. Also like Billy pointed out these Orange and Perfect Archer post on IG / X (Twitter) the current line up and make It seem like A brothel. Any professional Spa doesn't post videos of the workers walking around. I had A MT from Ozone tell me the Chinatown places aren't real Massages Parlors (This we already know) she also made A valuable point they wear dresses and heels not wearing Yoga / Exercise clothes. BTW who In the world Is this Monica? Some guy's posted they wanted to steal her panties she was that fine. Honestly I wasn't big on Orange just went once. I do like they had Latina's on their line up that was something fresh. Perfect Archer had one of the finest Latina's In the City some Arianna Grande look alike with big boobs and A big asss. They were getting good business with her I seen her once went back and she was already gone. They need to keep the girls who actually spike Interest.

PantherPride4
05-24-24, 06:57

They say they have latinas, its bs. Two other asians 30's one looked cute the other meh.Orange current line up doesn't have Latina's hit up Perfect Archer they do. They are running at the Chinatown Apartments It appears. DM them on IG they will give you Info.

PantherPride4
05-24-24, 07:10
Most of these complaints once an investigation is closed becomes public record unless the person filing the complaint ask that the file be kept private meaning only a cord subpoena can get you access but contact BCAP the Business Consumer Affairs Protection they are the ones who decide if a complaint is worthy to be investigated or not and are in charge of pursing arrest and closures of the business being investigated -.

Open spas on side streets on dead traffic streets and only allow approved members to come in. These spas post on Instagram that they brothels and then wonder why they get busted. I know on the Archer Perfect the community center attached images from the spas Instagram to one of their complaints.There's Pro's and Con's about dead side streets. The bad well that's usually where Carjackers target victims. Also almost no parking. But the good well no one In traffic can watch you. Trust me I went down Chicago Ave and was about to go In Ozone seen cars waiting at the light and bored people just looking at you. But yall blaming everything but the truth since last summer all that's been hyped up on here was Orange and Perfect Archer and Tokyo and 819 and everybody stopped talking about T-Pro (Till that wacky Anal Queen started working there) Ozone, Princess Latina, Princess Thai Orchid, Grand Spa, Lucky Spa and Blue Island Spa. Those Spa's actually haven't been busted at least not this year. I keep saying Fullerton and Irving Park has new Spa's popping up nobody has reviewed them yet. A MT told me the Chinatown Spa's look like fronts because they dress like street walkers at real Spa's they don't wear Dresses and Heels they wear Yoga / Gym / Work-Out gear.

Dbry4281
05-24-24, 10:10
Per a message yesterday Orange, there back at there location, or its a setup. Get the intel gents, billy73, let us know.

Billy put the pics up for us to see.

Unless it's in an ad don't post phone numbers or addresses.

A2

Eddinger
05-24-24, 10:15
I guess we should just wait until someone actually goes and has a report that's reliable. But it was closed when I drove by this week. I think basically though, the DNC is coming in a little over 2 months, and the city is going to be dicks and shut down a lot of these places, and find ways to shut them down without even full busts. This is what happened in philly when the convention was there. So its going to be slim pickings for a while until after that's over and police go back to regular business would be my guess.

Per a message yesterday Orange, there back at there location, or its a setup. Get the intel gents, billy73, let us know..

Gopher88
05-24-24, 12:07
Anyone no anything about this one jess 773 663 9932 looks good google the number thanks.

Gopher88
05-24-24, 12:12
Thanks. A lot of Input. Hope what you wrote gives these Mamasan's and Papasan's new Ideas and smarter. But like I said the problem Is all the hype with Orange and Perfect Archer what about the other Chinatown joints? Jing Ding been around for years In Chinatown but It's A raggedy hole In the wall with grannies so nobody It's threaten by them plus the shower room Is moldy. I also made A point Fullerton has tons of new Spa's popping up and so does Belmont and those Spa's aren't getting busted. Also like Billy pointed out these Orange and Perfect Archer post on IG / X (Twitter) the current line up and make It seem like A brothel. Any professional Spa doesn't post videos of the workers walking around. I had A MT from Ozone tell me the Chinatown places aren't real Massages Parlors (This we already know) she also made A valuable point they wear dresses and heels not wearing Yoga / Exercise clothes. BTW who In the world Is this Monica? Some guy's posted they wanted to steal her panties she was that fine. Honestly I wasn't big on Orange just went once. I do like they had Latina's on their line up that was something fresh. Perfect Archer had one of the finest Latina's In the City some Arianna Grande look alike with big boobs and A big asss. They were getting good business with her I seen her once went back and she was already gone. They need to keep the girls who actually spike Interest.Jing ding use to be great back in the day.

ConfuciusMan
05-24-24, 16:00
Mamasan text me about new girl. I needed a massage so I went and saw her. Young cute look like girl next door. She gave a very good massage. She has a nice body. She didn't ask for tup. I took care of her. I got to see everything. I left happy and relaxed. She works Saturday and Sunday. Her english needs work. She is a English student. I say worth the visit.

Billy73
05-24-24, 19:01
Per a message yesterday Orange, there back at there location, or its a setup. Get the intel gents, billy73, let us know.

Unless it's in an ad don't post phone numbers or addresses.

A2They are running at their old location at BHC.

If they are having you go to the orange location I would probably pass cause that community center across the street is determined to put them out of biz.

PantherPride4
05-25-24, 09:04
Jing ding use to be great back in the day.This had to been years ago right? It's A granny jack shack. Seen better Spa's out In Naperville with younger and hotter talent. Also In Chicago the Chinatown Spa scene was dead until last Summer everybody came on here hyping up these Tokyo's and Orange Spa's. Before that It was Chicago Ave. That had Ozone, T-Pro and Golden Dream and Oki Doki.

Starks
05-25-24, 13:57

FYI the principal at the school across from Ru Yuan is filming to help with his complaint so maybe use their back door fellas.Interesting. Do you have a link to the complaints?

Fit312
05-25-24, 18:01
If they are having you go to the orange location I would probably pass cause that community center across the street is determined to put them out of biz.I went by Orange and it was business as usual.