PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137

NoHorni
02-11-24, 17:12
Seriously?

Read the forum dude.Bro just answer the question or don't. You guys mostly talk about the same 5 mps anyway. I'm just seeing if someone had any other places to recommended.

Billy73
02-11-24, 21:46
Anyone test drive Jin Spa on S Michigan downtown?

Going to try and get in there tomorrow or Tuesday but was wondering if anyone has checked this spot out yet appears to be on the 13th Floor of a building on S Michigan Ave.

But any intel would be helpful and I'll report back from my visit also.

NoHorni
02-12-24, 00:49

Going to try and get in there tomorrow or Tuesday but was wondering if anyone has checked this spot out yet appears to be on the 13th Floor of a building on S Michigan Ave.

But any intel would be helpful and I'll report back from my visit also.I have but she's really expensive from what I remember. It's funny cause I went to a therapist in that same building and then afterwards went there on a a whim.

FruitNinja
02-12-24, 01:37
Bro just answer the question or don't. You guys mostly talk about the same 5 mps anyway. I'm just seeing if someone had any other places to recommended.Take a few for the team and report back. And your question is vague.

SmileySam
02-12-24, 01:45
Seriously?

Read the forum dude.Try Orange spa.

DWaits
02-12-24, 02:47
I know there isn't a large Vietnamese population in Chicago but are there any AMPs with Vietnamese providers?

And on that note, I'm surprised there aren't any shops around the Argyle stop. Maybe the area is too community oriented and its easier to stick with locations where the women don't run into people they know?

RedGhost79
02-12-24, 09:00
http://yojoylife.com/show/lotusspa312-804-4600.html

Stopped by Lotus Spa and greeted by Mimi.

Cute Asian, 5'4, thin with nice "B" bolt ons.

Standing shower was interesting, lots of soap and roaming hands.

Back to room (small room, but clean and nice) for a short massage.

BBBJ and DAY was great, nice trimmed Kitty. Hit doggie and finished Missionary.

All in all, a nice GFE romp. Place is small but clean. Mimi was great.I saw her this week, she is terrific. Great body, and great service as well, very attentive and accommodating. Took me a while to unload, and she never complained about switching positions or how long it took. Will definitely see her again before she leaves.

HankyDaPanky
02-12-24, 11:08
I saw her this week, she is terrific. Great body, and great service as well, very attentive and accommodating. Took me a while to unload, and she never complained about switching positions or how long it took. Will definitely see her again before she leaves.Hi. Damages?

NoHorni
02-12-24, 14:10
Take a few for the team and report back. And your question is vague.Literally how is it vague? It's a pretty simple question. And what does take a few for the team means? The reason why I'm asking is because I been to a few mps recently and only had luck with one.

Where they are okay with you touching them (Grabbing ass, caressing thigh, etc). Not trying to sound like an asshole or be difficult. I'm just here asking a question. Sure, I can comb through outdated info that was posted on here or info that could be entirely fake. Or I could ask a question on here like all the other people did and get an answer that's not sass sounding or being a dick.

Moejoo
02-12-24, 16:45
I haven't been to CLM in a while but there is a new girl whos pics are probably TGTBT. Brooke looks to be very lean, exactly the way I like them from her pics but we all know how that sometimes turns out there. Has anyone got a peek at her? Are the pics in any way close?

SmileySam
02-12-24, 17:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

FYI, questions are allowed on the forum, being a dick to people who ask them is the thing that breaks the rules.

A2

MongerAlways
02-12-24, 18:05
Any luck with Le rose. I see they offer waxing too.Visited few months back. The chick use to work at body mind soul on northside. He is legit but was only 1st visit. No otc or hints.

FruitNinja
02-12-24, 18:09
Literally how is it vague? It's a pretty simple question. And what does take a few for the team means? The reason why I'm asking is because I been to a few mps recently and only had luck with one.

Where they are okay with you touching them (Grabbing ass, caressing thigh, etc). Not trying to sound like an asshole or be difficult. I'm just here asking a question. Sure, I can comb through outdated info that was posted on here or info that could be entirely fake. Or I could ask a question on here like all the other people did and get an answer that's not sass sounding or being a dick.There is plenty of recent reviews on here that are recent. Like there are daily reviews. Regulars here tire of the new guys that want to be spoon fed information on a daily basis when there's plenty of information if you just read the forum. Guys post and then the new gut that's too lazy to read the forum wants everyone else to work for them and re-post information that they've already posted. Nobody is going to help someone that doesn't want to help themselves. Looking at your 21 posts, most are questions and deletions because you're argumentative. Take a look in the mirror.

Fit312
02-12-24, 20:18
And on that note, I'm surprised there aren't any shops around the Argyle stop. Maybe the area is too community oriented and its easier to stick with locations where the women don't run into people they know?Used to be a lot of street prostitution in the area and maybe an apartment or two, but there's never been any spas around there.

Gardner1437
02-12-24, 20:29

But any intel would be helpful and I'll report back from my visit also.I went once. Was expensive and nothing great. Older woman rub and tug, nothing extra. I work nearby, and I do not think they are there anymore. At least not in the 180 and. Michigan building. If you go an it is better, let us know. With all the office vacancy downtown I am surprised there are not more opening up downtown.

BabyBoy2013
02-12-24, 21:32
Tons of info on the forum. Just got to take some effort. Also writing reviews seems to be a good habit to get into. Cheers.Sam is right, there's a lot of current info on here if so scroll through. Pay any of them a visit, walk in and if you don't like what you see leave. If it's your 1st time there maybe just do the half hour and see how that goes and post a review.

Billy73
02-12-24, 22:05
8 X Mich.

Thanks for all the intel appreciate you guys.

Called this morning and she told me she would text me rates and she said 80 yuan I'm thinking I hit the jackpot for $11.25 USD LOL but I knew what she meant -.

Headed over got the 1 hr for $80 about 40 minutes into a really good massage she pulled my underwear down and started the prostate rub which got me stupid rock hard on the flip was only offered L1 for $60 more and took it and was one of the better L1 I've gotten in a long time. Reminds me of the older woman at Belmont Spa 5-6 years ago. The $140'worth the out of the ordinary experience. Sign in at desk on 13th floor building is oddly vacant and spooky.

Location 9/10 great for a work lunch time pop.

Girl 6/10 older probably 50's attractive with giant tits.

Cost 6/10 Pricey for a jerk off but it was a hell of a jerk.

Would repeat just for the ease of access older woman but still has some attractive sides to her and those tits are worth it alone.

AyoHell
02-12-24, 22:39
She somehow got $1. Tip out of me for clothed L1. Wasn't discussed until after the flip. She said 1.5 for L2 wtf. She knew I was there to see her and it was her time of the month so maybe that was why. But I should have complained. That is way too much. Maybe negotiate up front if you go.

RoyalewCheese9
02-12-24, 23:01

But any intel would be helpful and I'll report back from my visit also.Been a few times, older bbw with big tits named Ipop (I know weird name). Pretty expensive for L1 around 100-120. Shitty massage and light teasing. Last time she got tired from trying to get me to bust and had to resort to self service. Also be ready to give an I'd at the desk when you enter the building and they make you sign in.

Wish there were more options downtown between granny bbw and Angel bag of bones, its insane how there isn't a decent parlor in the Loop. This fuckin city man I swear.

NoHorni
02-12-24, 23:08
There is plenty of recent reviews on here that are recent. Like there are daily reviews. Regulars here tire of the new guys that want to be spoon fed information on a daily basis when there's plenty of information if you just read the forum. Guys post and then the new gut that's too lazy to read the forum wants everyone else to work for them and re-post information that they've already posted. Nobody is going to help someone that doesn't want to help themselves. Looking at your 21 posts, most are questions and deletions because you're argumentative. Take a look in the mirror.Not a new guy. Just looking for info. Other people seem to be able to do that if they're coming in from out of town or if they have a high enough post count. You didn't even have to respond anyway! I check daily on this site in this forum, you guys either talking about the same 5 spas (CLM, Orange, 819, Tokoyo, a random Thai one with ladyboys). Someone asked about Jin Spa and I did give my knowledge of what I knew. Did the same with Chicago men spa. Not argumentative, just your attitude rubbed me the wrong way. Some asked about Jin and I didn't see anyone say "oh toftt and find out" or "oh there's info on the forum". Despite what his status, he still have people help him. If you don't feel like help then don't but don't go and belittle someone for whatever invalid reason.

GeneralObvious
02-13-24, 06:41
She somehow got $1. Tip out of me for clothed L1. Wasn't discussed until after the flip. She said 1.5 for L2 wtf. She knew I was there to see her and it was her time of the month so maybe that was why. But I should have complained. That is way too much. Maybe negotiate up front if you go.Never negotiate. Let her quote prices, and opt for the cheapest selection. Providers will often deduct $20-30 off of an upgraded service. Not all providers will, but 60-70% will.

SmileySam
02-13-24, 08:44
Literally how is it vague? It's a pretty simple question. And what does take a few for the team means? The reason why I'm asking is because I been to a few mps recently and only had luck with one.

Where they are okay with you touching them (Grabbing ass, caressing thigh, etc). Not trying to sound like an asshole or be difficult. I'm just here asking a question. Sure, I can comb through outdated info that was posted on here or info that could be entirely fake. Or I could ask a question on here like all the other people did and get an answer that's not sass sounding or being a dick.Give Lotus & Lavender a try. The girls love to be touched!

LeopardTwo
02-13-24, 10:37
Not a new guy. Just looking for info. Other people seem to be able to do that if they're coming in from out of town or if they have a high enough post count. You didn't even have to respond anyway! I check daily on this site in this forum, you guys either talking about the same 5 spas (CLM, Orange, 819, Tokoyo, a random Thai one with ladyboys). Someone asked about Jin Spa and I did give my knowledge of what I knew. Did the same with Chicago men spa. Not argumentative, just your attitude rubbed me the wrong way. Some asked about Jin and I didn't see anyone say "oh toftt and find out" or "oh there's info on the forum". Despite what his status, he still have people help him. If you don't feel like help then don't but don't go and belittle someone for whatever invalid reason.Dude, literally read the thread and get out there. No one can curate an experience for you.

Self Hi5
02-13-24, 11:16
She somehow got $1. Tip out of me for clothed L1. Wasn't discussed until after the flip. She said 1.5 for L2 wtf. She knew I was there to see her and it was her time of the month so maybe that was why. But I should have complained. That is way too much. Maybe negotiate up front if you go.I have seen at least 3 girls here. All were really cute to hot and all gave great spa quality massages. Their prices for extras are way too high and has kept me from continuing to repeat. Know that going it and if you want a great massage by a good looking girl, its great. I might go back just for the massage, maybe if a few of us do that, they will get the point?

MikeJones6969
02-13-24, 11:16
There's been times where I've ran into some girls, outside of their work area, ofc at times it's awkward for them, for me it's kinda funny except that one time I was with my partner LOL.

I go to this planet fitness and there there is this Asian girl with huge bolts on and so petite I'm almost tempted to ask her if she does massages, she looks like one of those girls that orange post in their over photo shopped pics. Ideal girl she's like 5'2 weighs no more than 90 lbs triple ds.

She also has a friend that looks really familiar and could swear I've seen her before somewhere, she has a dark birthmark above her heart, I have shitty memory that's why I doubt myself smh.

Anyone else bumped into random girls in the outside world??0.

Moejoo
02-13-24, 15:15
Not a new guy. Just looking for info. Other people seem to be able to do that if they're coming in from out of town or if they have a high enough post count. You didn't even have to respond anyway! I check daily on this site in this forum, you guys either talking about the same 5 spas (CLM, Orange, 819, Tokoyo, a random Thai one with ladyboys). Someone asked about Jin Spa and I did give my knowledge of what I knew. Did the same with Chicago men spa. Not argumentative, just your attitude rubbed me the wrong way. Some asked about Jin and I didn't see anyone say "oh toftt and find out" or "oh there's info on the forum". Despite what his status, he still have people help him. If you don't feel like help then don't but don't go and belittle someone for whatever invalid reason.Claiming you are not a new guy after you act like one in all of your posts doesn't exactly further your point.

YuhColoy
02-13-24, 15:22
Working near NWIndiana border.

Is there anything around here?

Looking for FS / L3 spots.

NoHorni
02-13-24, 15:53
Dude, literally read the thread and get out there. No one can curate an experience for you.That's literally what this forum is for, you give and receive info. I already have experience in some things and learn things when first starting this hobby. Just wanted some additional info and was asking for it. Like people do.

IggyD
02-13-24, 17:10
Essential Spa in Highland and Asian Massage in Crown Point on Broadway.

, I had a good time. They'll push for $$ but I got L3 for $. 50 at Essential and haven't hit the other yet.

Check the Indiana Massage forum for NW Indiana for reviews on both.

Working near NWIndiana border.

Is there anything around here?

Looking for FS / L3 spots.

ConfuciusMan
02-13-24, 17:51
I finally got the time to see cha cha. I saw her last time on my way out. Today I got a great massage from her. She did deep tissue on me and it felt great. Her English was pretty good. On the flip she did a great job. She has a great body and I would say natural D cup up top. She has a very nice personality which made her very attractive. She listens to direction and made me feel very comfortable. Call and make an appointment.

SmileySam
02-13-24, 17:59
That's literally what this forum is for, you give and receive info. I already have experience in some things and learn things when first starting this hobby. Just wanted some additional info and was asking for it. Like people do.For a sure thing check out the many Chinatown spas and apartments! Young and hot girls. A good time for sure. Plus you can go for some great Chinese food afterwards. Cheers!

Englee
02-13-24, 18:22
There's been times where I've ran into some girls, outside of their work area, ofc at times it's awkward for them, for me it's kinda funny except that one time I was with my partner LOL.

I go to this planet fitness and there there is this Asian girl with huge bolts on and so petite I'm almost tempted to ask her if she does massages, she looks like one of those girls that orange post in their over photo shopped pics. Ideal girl she's like 5'2 weighs no more than 90 lbs triple ds.

She also has a friend that looks really familiar and could swear I've seen her before somewhere, she has a dark birthmark above her heart, I have shitty memory that's why I doubt myself smh.

Anyone else bumped into random girls in the outside world??0.You'd be complete d!ck if you asked a girl out in public if she did massages. Don't be that guy. Even if she is a girl you recognized, don't out her at the gym or a restaurant.

LeopardTwo
02-13-24, 18:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

NoHorni
02-13-24, 19:34
Give Lotus & Lavender a try. The girls love to be touched!Thank you kind sir. I hope you become rich someday.

Sliding
02-13-24, 19:43
Has anyone been to win spa in archer lately? Any Intel or experiences would be appreciated.

BabyBoy2013
02-13-24, 20:13
That's literally what this forum is for, you give and receive info. I already have experience in some things and learn things when first starting this hobby. Just wanted some additional info and was asking for it. Like people do.Just let it go and move on. There's plenty of recent info on here. Your lucky these guys post a lot of stuff. Back in my day I would just drive around and take a chance or I would get info off the Reader, I'm sure a lot of the Old Timers remember that. Anyways pick a new Spot try it out report back. Stay safe.

Perversity
02-13-24, 20:29

Don't start the conversation there. Maybe strike up a conversation about the gym or whatever else, and at some point ask 'what do you do?' like people do. If she's a biochemist or whatever, or even a model, asking if she does massage isn't going to go over well.

Just because she's hot doesn't mean she's anything close to a sex worker.

NoHorni
02-13-24, 21:00
Just let it go and move on. There's plenty of recent info on here. Your lucky these guys post a lot of stuff. Back in my day I would just drive around and take a chance or I would get info off the Reader, I'm sure a lot of the Old Timers remember that. Anyways pick a new Spot try it out report back. Stay safe.I get that and appreciate the advice. I have a spot but wanted a new one and thought people have the info I wanted. I'm going to try the two that someone recommended me or at least do more research on them. When I first started I did take the chance and walked around. Brings back memories.

HappyGardener
02-13-24, 21:42
Claiming you are not a new guy after you act like one in all of your posts doesn't exactly further your point.Reading thru all his posts reminds me of reading thru GMoneys posts.

HappyGardener
02-13-24, 21:49
I meant to post this last week but it is Lunar New Year. Dropping off a red envelope with $10-20 or more in it to your favorite Mama San or your favorite girls goes a long way. It helps set you apart from the train of no name guys coming thru. Even if you aren't getting a massage. Most of the banks and stores in Chinatown have envelopes.

Moejoo
02-13-24, 21:50
Don't start the conversation there. Maybe strike up a conversation about the gym or whatever else, and at some point ask 'what do you do?' like people do. If she's a biochemist or whatever, or even a model, asking if she does massage isn't going to go over well.

Just because she's hot doesn't mean she's anything close to a sex worker.And just because she is at the gym doesn't mean that you should try to talk to her.

ChriSilva
02-13-24, 21:53
I got to visit Aja over the weekend and as always, had a great time! $60 1 hr house. Didn't do table shower because I had just left home. Not wasting any time, she did a thrusting motion and I said yes. Asked for 1. 6 which is 20 more than I like but she was very pretty and smelled good. Supplies were in the room so got right to it with a nice slow CBJ, then me standing next to the table for mission. She could take a pounding and was vocal but not so much that it would ruin the moment. Got where I wanted to be and she cleaned me up and gave a water. This girl was soft spoken so I didn't get a name. Looked early 30's with natural everything. Like many have said, Me spa is always a good time!

NoHorni
02-13-24, 22:33
[Deleted by Admin]

Selforen11
02-13-24, 22:34
Asian chicks love that squat move, think it's like a finishing move for them or something.The reverse squat move made me bust early today. Kelly's butt looks amazing bouncing up and down. I had a great time with her. Excellent FS for the cost that has been mentioned previously. Tried for round #2 but age has unfortunately caught up with me. Kelly gets an A+ for her effort however. Will repeat, but may ask her to go easy on the prostate exam next time.

NoHorni
02-13-24, 22:35
[Deleted by Admin]

Dbiz01
02-14-24, 00:56
I meant to post this last week but it is Lunar New Year. Dropping off a red envelope with $10-20 or more in it to your favorite Mama San or your favorite girls goes a long way. It helps set you apart from the train of no name guys coming thru. Even if you aren't getting a massage. Most of the banks and stores in Chinatown have envelopes.Agreed. I gave $100 to my then favorite mamasan at Christmas two years ago. After that, I got a picture and a text whenever a new gal came to her spas. The gals treated me extremely well.

Dbiz01
02-14-24, 01:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Dbiz01
02-14-24, 01:05
Been a few times, older bbw with big tits named Ipop (I know weird name). Pretty expensive for L1 around 100-120. Shitty massage and light teasing. Last time she got tired from trying to get me to bust and had to resort to self service. Also be ready to give an I'd at the desk when you enter the building and they make you sign in.

Wish there were more options downtown between granny bbw and Angel bag of bones, its insane how there isn't a decent parlor in the Loop. This fuckin city man I swear.Unfortunately, the downtown loop ain't what it used to be.

Dbiz01
02-14-24, 01:15
I would disagree here. Unfortunately, princess Latina has gone straight downhill in recent years. Unless a 40 year old bigger girl is your thing. Rather, I'd recommend checking out some of the latinas at CLM.Agreed. Princess Latina has been a ripoff for quite a while. During the COVID lockdown, AOL was a great place to go. No more.

SmileySam
02-14-24, 10:04
I get that and appreciate the advice. I have a spot but wanted a new one and thought people have the info I wanted. I'm going to try the two that someone recommended me or at least do more research on them. When I first started I did take the chance and walked around. Brings back memories.Do tell what your "spot" is!

HappyGardener
02-14-24, 13:09
Just let it go and move on. There's plenty of recent info on here. Your lucky these guys post a lot of stuff. Back in my day I would just drive around and take a chance or I would get info off the Reader, I'm sure a lot of the Old Timers remember that. Anyways pick a new Spot try it out report back. Stay safe.The Reader, New City, Gentlemen's Pages, 976 phone numbers, the sports section ads in the Sun-Times.

The hunting was damn harder back then. And no one to share experiences or recommendations with.

Baggio57
02-14-24, 14:43
The Reader, New City, Gentlemen's Pages, 976 phone numbers, the sports section ads in the Sun-Times.

The hunting was damn harder back then. And no one to share experiences or recommendations with.I feel like I had far more "successes" with blind ads in The Reader and those 976 lines than I do now. The good old days.

Billy73
02-14-24, 18:37
Stopped by Tokyo today and ran into the famous Monica. Went with the $200 hhr VIP.

You guys know the routine she is the best in the business and was surprised the place was not busy at all.

She will be moving to one or the 3 Spa's in that network tomorrow but for your new mongers do yourself a solid and have a session with her she is absolutely the best in the biz.

Was tempted to steal her underwear but I don't want to get beat by the Chinese Mafia LOL over an pair of underwear.

BenBeck
02-14-24, 19:13
I meant to post this last week but it is Lunar New Year. Dropping off a red envelope with $10-20 or more in it to your favorite Mama San or your favorite girls goes a long way. It helps set you apart from the train of no name guys coming thru. Even if you aren't getting a massage. Most of the banks and stores in Chinatown have envelopes.A little goes a long way. Nothing works better than getting into good graces with the mamasan.

HelloIm123
02-14-24, 19:42
For a sure thing check out the many Chinatown spas and apartments! Young and hot girls. A good time for sure. Plus you can go for some great Chinese food afterwards. Cheers!Where is this? I am visiting next month. Looking for some spots to hit up.

SmileySam
02-14-24, 23:03
Where is this? I am visiting next month. Looking for some spots to hit up.Getting the popcorn ready.

FellowMonger
02-14-24, 23:31
The reverse squat move made me bust early today. Kelly's butt looks amazing bouncing up and down. I had a great time with her. Excellent FS for the cost that has been mentioned previously. Tried for round #2 but age has unfortunately caught up with me. Kelly gets an A+ for her effort however. Will repeat, but may ask her to go easy on the prostate exam next time.Agreed here the prostate massage is a bit aggressive for my taste but she's worth it overall.

Checked out Jin Spa tonight. As others mentioned, she's probably a mid 40's provider, large rack, chubby, good attitude imo, but wow for having some extra lbs she's got 0 ass. Anywho way overpriced also so wouldn't recommend. Hadn't been here in about 2 years but thought I'd try based on the recent reports and nothing's really changed. Go somewhere else. SXL is probably a 5 min drive just south on Michigan and you get FS there for the same price LOL.

TZero00
02-14-24, 23:46
I've checked out a couple places mentioned recently but none have someone really my type. Any places with a young (20's-early 30's) spinner type that does FS? Enthusiastic personality is always a plus.

SexWithJesus69
02-15-24, 01:19
Stopped by Tokyo today and ran into the famous Monica. Went with the $200 hhr VIP.

You guys know the routine she is the best in the business and was surprised the place was not busy at all.

She will be moving to one or the 3 Spa's in that network tomorrow but for your new mongers do yourself a solid and have a session with her she is absolutely the best in the biz.

Was tempted to steal her underwear but I don't want to get beat by the Chinese Mafia LOL over an pair of underwear.I did once while at Ruby spa LOL still got them too.

NoHorni
02-15-24, 02:08
Do tell what your "spot" is!I used to go to Ozone a lot. I know it's not very popular on here. FS is quite expensive but worth it.

Lucky Spa is one of my favorites because of one of the girls there wears a dress or skirt. The chubby one is alright but the skinny one is the best option. They don't do FS (Not that I know of).

GeneralObvious
02-15-24, 02:45
A little goes a long way. Nothing works better than getting into good graces with the mamasan.Be a good client. Be respectful, be clean, be friendly, and you never have to worry about paying extra money. My favorites will come in an hour or 2 early just to accommodate me. Life is good.

Moejoo
02-15-24, 08:17
Where is this? I am visiting next month. Looking for some spots to hit up.Chinatown of course.

HandyManny7
02-15-24, 09:11
I had a chance to visit Lavender and drew the new girl. She is bubbly with a beautiful rack. Massage was good with little tease. But her service was amazing. Imagine the definition of GFE but no BB. That was all that was missing from the encounter. She does have a pair of man made but they a great feel great and tasted great. Clean and juicy, she was soaked and sweet to the taste multiples O's very sensitive and a bit of freak. CBJ with lots of play with boys, what an amazing experience with this gal. If you like them with a small frame and large jugs she is the girl you want, also she has a beautiful face to top it all. I did the hour so I could enjoyed my self but I believe she did too.

NoHorni
02-15-24, 11:46
Just came from there (pun partially intended). It was alright? Nice ass, pretty dress, okayish face. Nice breast. Barely got a massage and the sex was decent. I guess I hate being rush and things going to fast. It was a waste of a perfectly good edge I had saved up.

Eddinger
02-15-24, 12:48
I wasn't in Chicago back then but in NYC, and I kind of loved and missed calling service up from village voice escort listings. Call the number, some woman operator would answer, I'd say what kind of body I was interested in and they'd suggest who they have and then send someone over and it was kind of fun. Prob 80% of the time the girl was very hot in one way or the other and it was always very fun. About 20% of the time the girl might have been hot or not or just regular or drunk or high and those were not as fun but then I'd just say no thanks and call back and say who they sent was a dud and they'd apologize and send someone else over. It was amazing. I fucked legit college girls with amazing track bodies and then regular chicks and everything this way. What a wild time to remember.

The Reader, New City, Gentlemen's Pages, 976 phone numbers, the sports section ads in the Sun-Times.

The hunting was damn harder back then. And no one to share experiences or recommendations with.

YDiner14
02-15-24, 17:30
I have some free time this weekend so doing some research. Looks like these two places are just a few blocks from each other. Anyone been to both who could chime in which is better?

From the reviews the last month or so it looks like there's a better chance at DFK & BBBJ at Rose Spa whereas Red Rose has a MILF and a couple gals who like to lick a lot. Nothing wrong with either. I typically look for FS, DFK, DATY, preferably in their 30's. Reported prices look similar. Thanks for any input. YD.

Billy73
02-15-24, 23:17
I did once while at Ruby spa LOL still got them too.You are my hero LOL.

HappyGardener
02-16-24, 01:09
I have some free time this weekend so doing some research. Looks like these two places are just a few blocks from each other. Anyone been to both who could chime in which is better?

From the reviews the last month or so it looks like there's a better chance at DFK & BBBJ at Rose Spa whereas Red Rose has a MILF and a couple gals who like to lick a lot. Nothing wrong with either. I typically look for FS, DFK, DATY, preferably in their 30's. Reported prices look similar. Thanks for any input. YD.Asa is the only girl working at Rose Spa right now. I had a great experience but it was early on a Monday morning. YMMV if you go at another time when it is busier.

Ronacin
02-16-24, 07:56
Just came from there (pun partially intended). It was alright? Nice ass, pretty dress, okayish face. Nice breast. Barely got a massage and the sex was decent. I guess I hate being rush and things going to fast. It was a waste of a perfectly good edge I had saved up.By any chance do you have the girl name? I hear only Asa is working there, just want to confirm. Also what was the damage?

NoHorni
02-16-24, 13:55
By any chance do you have the girl name? I hear only Asa is working there, just want to confirm. Also what was the damage?Didn't get a name and the damage was $200.

Irving Park
02-16-24, 14:09
Just had a great session with Judy at OD Wellness. Just west of her location is a parlor called Happy Smile. I see attractive young Asian women walking in and out. Is that place strictly legit? I want to know because I live nearby and that would be convenient.

YDiner14
02-16-24, 16:55
Asa is the only girl working at Rose Spa right now. I had a great experience but it was early on a Monday morning. YMMV if you go at another time when it is busier.Thanks Gardener. I guess I'm just trying to see if there is any upside to traveling to that location. I can be at the Mt Prospect parlors in minutes and know what I'm going to get so was trying to find a bit more (DFK / BBBJ) with a similarly nice looking girl and price. With both Rose Spa and Red Rose it seems YMMV depending on the girl. Perhaps it's best to hit the Chinatown spots or the girls in the big apartment complex near the big airport. Just looking for some variety. Stay safe.

DWaits
02-16-24, 19:23
The Spa is located on Pratt just east of Clark (Rogers Park). Google RM and Jessica Spa for the address. Parking isn't easy if you want free parking but I got lucky.

You guys are going to be shocked. I drew a woman named Coco.

She is one of two working there. I didn't see the other woman.

Coco was dressed in a school girl uniform with sexy panties. I'd guess she's 26 or 27. Def the youngest MP I have seen in Chicago at the cheap spots. Bush was wild. I have munched on full Bush before but this Bush was super unkempt. Good for the guys who love Bush. Tits were small B. Nipples were nice and fat. Not long but very thick in circumference. She's probably 5 foot 2. Body is average. Ok face. Cute maybe. Not pretty but not ugly. English was mixed. Some of her English was very good but she didn't often understand what I was saying.

She wanted 200 for boom boom and massage. I told her I only had 120 and only wanted boom boom and to DAY. That's all the cash I had on me because that's all I was willing to spend. I never bring more than I want to spend. She said 200, I got up to leave and she said 120 was fine.

Took the money, left the room, came back and I was naked stroking. She started licking my nipples and took over the stroking. Tried to reach for the condom already. Not yet, honey. Got her out of her clothes. She wanted to partially undress but that wasn't going to work for me. Got her naked, sucked on her tits, lifted her onto the table for DATY. Smelled and tasted like pussy, just like I like it. She didn't really pretend to enjoy but kept asking me if I liked it. Back to sucking tits. On went the cover and she dropped to her knees. Got me up and then standing mish until I blew in the bag.

In and out in about 20. That's why I'm not paying more than 120 in these spots. I get it, a massage would extend the time but probably shrink the sex time.

Wouldn't repeat with her but might try the other provider in the future since it's so close. I never repeat with providers. Don't have enough money and I already have a SO. I don't need another one.

Vern2020
02-16-24, 20:13
Just had a great session with Judy at OD Wellness. Just west of her location is a parlor called Happy Smile. I see attractive young Asian women walking in and out. Is that place strictly legit? I want to know because I live nearby and that would be convenient.I've been there twice. Got L1 both times. Once with an Asian woman, once with a lady from Nicaragua. Not the best, not the worst. YMMV.

Billy73
02-16-24, 21:25
Stopped by 819 to see Monica and was created by a cute little Firecracker in a bathrobe named Ella. Man she is a cutie but I was there to see the best in the biz and my personal favorite Monica.

Monica came running from the back big hug and kisses. What was nice is she finally recognized who I was (boxer) and that meant a lot like she really does pay attention to her clients -.

I won't bore with the awesome service but you guys know the routine and I highly highly recommend checking out both Monica and Ella. I'll be back tonight or tomorrow to see her as well she is a cutie just like Monica -.

Papa if you are reading this great job on the line up here wish I could hug you.

Much Love Monica and Ella if you are reading this great time this afternoon.

Amplitude
02-16-24, 21:30
I was blue, just as blue as I could be.

Ev'ry day was a cloudy day for me.

Then good luck came a-knocking at my door.

Skies were gray but they're not gray anymore.

This Skye at Tokyo is a run don't walk must see. Her real pic is on their X account.

But, my, what a beauty. Table shower of all table showers. Spent half our time there. In the room I sat with a towel on the chair and let her spoil me. I felt she needed a reward so I placed her gently on the table and DOVE into that beautiful why. The old man never made it to cover action because he made her O; she goes back to work for CIM.

Did I already mention she's just beautiful? Be nice to her.

OF Charlie
02-16-24, 23:30
I was blue, just as blue as I could be.

Ev'ry day was a cloudy day for me.

Then good luck came a-knocking at my door.

Skies were gray but they're not gray anymore.

This Skye at Tokyo is a run don't walk must see. Her real pic is on their X account.

But, my, what a beauty. Table shower of all table showers. Spent half our time there. In the room I sat with a towel on the chair and let her spoil me. I felt she needed a reward so I placed her gently on the table and DOVE into that beautiful why. The old man never made it to cover action because he made her O; she goes back to work for CIM.

Did I already mention she's just beautiful? Be nice to her.Finally someone giving them credit for real pics. If anyone sees Skye, the butterfly tattoo on her hand is your confirmation that the pics on the X page are real.

I have seen her 4 or 5 times. 2/29 is her last day in Chicago. Will try to see her again before she leaves as she won't be back for another 2 or 3 months.

Mustashlo
02-17-24, 01:22
Today I had some time. So I took my ass down to see Sofia at MOON SPA. She is an cute woman with a nice body, face is a 6 out of 10. She is nice and has good conversation. She starts with a soft massage in my back and not even 2 minutes goes on my legs and starts rubbing me which get me very hard as she know how to softly caress a dick. Flip me. She is soooo wet and pussy is throbbing, on the cover and dam she can take a pounding. I continue until pop happened. She clean me up and on my way.

I got to say she is one sweet dish.

W Montrose Ave (for all.).

HappyGardener
02-17-24, 03:00
Brutal work week so decided to stop at Rose Spa on the way home. Texted Asa and asked her if she was busy. She said to come over soon snd she would wait for me. Had an hour and 15 minute long session with her. $200. Half hour of a very strong massage on my my back and legs. 1/2 hour of adult fun. Tongue action on her CBJ almost had me cum until I stopped her. I had her lay on the table so I could suck on her tits and she told me what turns her on. Several long minutes of DATY on her hairy bush had her bucking against my face. After she rested a few minutes, we did mish and cowgirl until I blew in the bag. Self service stand up shower available. She's a tigeress when she gets going. She's there 24/7 along with another woman. They keep trying to talk me into 4 hand for $400. I balked snd she said $350. Maybe next time.

Bylethe
02-17-24, 08:08
I got to visit Aja over the weekend and as always, had a great time! $60 1 hr house. Didn't do table shower because I had just left home. Not wasting any time, she did a thrusting motion and I said yes. Asked for 1. 6 which is 20 more than I like but she was very pretty and smelled good. Supplies were in the room so got right to it with a nice slow CBJ, then me standing next to the table for mission. She could take a pounding and was vocal but not so much that it would ruin the moment. Got where I wanted to be and she cleaned me up and gave a water. This girl was soft spoken so I didn't get a name. Looked early 30's with natural everything. Like many have said, Me spa is always a good time!I saw Cindy the other day- 35 ish, thin, shaved and cute. It was slow so we did an hour, MSOG, multiple positions, and she gave a better than average massage in between. I tipped a few dollars over the going rate to thank her for her efforts. Would repeat. New girls coming next week, according to MMS.

BlackHawk123
02-17-24, 12:38
Looking for info on Julie, willing to trade more details also.

1. Cassandra: Most erotic massage portion of the massage, teasing begins right away. CFS $$.

2. Zara: Looks wise she is 1 but Cassandra teasing gets her over to 1. Zara is always a great time, eye contact though the whole thing CFS $$$ and she puts on a show.

3. Kylie: Gets right to the point, CFS $ and its go time.

4. Melissa: When she's in a good mood she great but then at times she is not. Oldie but a goody.

5. Suzie: Massage portion has fell off to her and feels more mechanical now, CFS still available at times for her.

Moejoo
02-17-24, 14:48

1. Cassandra: Most erotic massage portion of the massage, teasing begins right away. CFS $$.

2. Zara: Looks wise she is 1 but Cassandra teasing gets her over to 1. Zara is always a great time, eye contact though the whole thing CFS $$$ and she puts on a show.

4. Melissa: When she's in a good mood she great but then at times she is not. Oldie but a goody.

5. Suzie: Massage portion has fell off to her and feels more mechanical now, CFS still available at times for her.When is the last time you saw Melissa? I have not seen her in the lineup for over a month, and she has 2 fresh reviews on the other site. Did you by chance see Brooke? I am wondering if she lives up to her pics.

BringBackBp
02-17-24, 16:38
Went to Tokyo after some unfortunate circumstances earlier in the day that I won't get into. Thanks to some help from Charlie I was able to see Skye right away. I don't know if this has been mentioned but Skye is the former Judy who's been well reviewed on here. She has a very vibrant, animated personality. Extremely warm and nice. Received a nice relaxing table shower complete with nuru and DG. Went to the room for more BBJ and 69 action. Cover went on and went at it in miss. Finished on her chest. Like mentioned before Skye is very bubbly and did her best to cheer me up. She worked with me through and through. Highly recommend to go see her.

Self Hi5
02-17-24, 16:47

5. Suzie: Massage portion has fell off to her and feels more mechanical now, CFS still available at times for her.Saw Suzie last week for at least the 5th time and I fully agree! Still sweet, but just lackluster and has been the last couple visits. Generally speaking it seems CLM is not what it used to be, but I don't frequent as much as I did a year or so ago.

ChgoJJ
02-17-24, 17:05
She has been around on and off for 8 or more years, I saw her many years ago. Since she got out of HS she got into weights big time, competed in some sort of weightlifting competitions and maybe some bodybuilding contests. She has one of the most inflated diva egos of any sexworker I have come across, she even has a youtube channel under her real name with about a dozen clips of her thoughts on pretty much everything. I haven't been on her youtube in quite a while but it was dormant without anything new for several years. Her body was not as lean as her pics suggest many years ago when I met her and I suspect that they are very airbrushed. I can't post her youtube because it has her real name. She starts and abandons a lot of social media sites. If you start clicking on every link she has on her tryst and click on every link etc you can see a lot more of her. It was a one and done for me with no consideration of a repeat.I have seen her as well and I agree with MoeJoo. Her entitled attitude was too much for me. I would not see her again.

HornyMF
02-17-24, 17:41
Could someone tell me if DFk is included in the one hour B2 B session at Rose Spa thanks!

Fantastico
02-18-24, 00:27
Recommendations are best when you have a good sense of the reviewer and their tastes and judgement. So figured I'd add something I'd like to see from others. Jinurso used to compile info on providers from CLM and I found it very helpful. Figured I'd try to recreate something similar but with multiple providers and locations. So here goes. These are some of my favs or at least providers that I've seen multiple times:

Princess Latina.

Carolina. Latina from Colombia. Probably low to mid 40's. Nice man mades and curvy ass. Thicker build but not fat at all. Celebrity comp is Cristal Caraballo. ATF for L2 but expensive. She does this thing where she kinda closes the back of her throat on your cock. Drives me crazy and feels amazing. $60 hhr door fee. $150 for CBJ, 200 for bbj. Also, has allowed L4 but YMMV.

CLM.

Zara. Looks black, says she's Latina mix. Mid 20's to 30 age. Super fit, curvy perfect ass. Best man mades I've ever seen. Beautiful face. Best looking provider I've seen in Chicagoland area. Looks comparable to IG models. Easily my fav provider but also easily the most expensive. $160 hhr door fee. $300 for L3. Everything covered.

SXL.

Bambi / Bebe / Karly. Looks black, says she's from Brazil. Late 30's early 40's. Super fit. Great curvy ass, small tits. Great body, average face. Very well known and popular for bbbjcimws. Also, L4 available for upcharge. $60 hhr door fee, $160 for bbjcimws. $200 for FS. $240 for anal.

Kelly. Asian. Late 40's to early fifty. Thin build, small ass, huge man made tits. Face is average. Best feature is tits for sure. $60 hhr door fee. $160 for Bbjcim. Really high quality BJ. Never done FS but it's been reported that it's available.

Emily. Asian. Mid 20's to low 30's. Very thin. Small ass and tits, would describe her as spinner. Average face. $60 hhr door fee. $160 bbjcim. High quality bbj. Never done FS but can confirm it is available.

West River.

Kelly. Asian. Late 40's to early 50's. Thin build, small boobs and ass but not completely flat. Face is average. Celebrity comp is Sandra Oh. $50 hhr door fee. $150 for bbjcim. $200 for FS. She's honestly my favorite FS provider but she's just not as attractive as Zara but she's half the price.

Hope this is helpful to others and we can add and expand to these lists.

TheCondor7
02-18-24, 02:42
"that famous Monica" I get it now.

Reading that on the twitter led me to check some of her reviews and I decided to see another one of the greats. In one of the reviews the guy said she was one of four girls he had dam near fallen in love with. I get it. I don't know if she just knows how to read people or maybe she is good at connecting with people or maybe it is her nature. Whatever the case, I felt a stronger connection with Monica than I have with any other girl I have seen. This is all business aside her personality is amazing and I really really enjoyed my time with her. I don't repeat girls often but I will see Monica again.

Booker was fairly responsive and when I walked up to the door I made eye contact with Monica through the window as she waited by the door. Pictures are definitely her. She is wearing a pink doctors gown and some sort of very sexy black dress under it. She leads me to the room, 3 for the hr and she goes to warm up the TS. Her TS is good and her body feels amazing. Her tits feel absolutely amazing. Definitely natural and oh so shapely from almost every angle. She slides her ass over your entire body. I don't feel like all the girls do this so big plus in my book. On the flip she slides her body up and down and teases you with the distance in between. Grinding heavily back and forth it was fantastic. Her BBBJ is great good depth, good suction, good speed. Her DT attempts seem to get a little further than her average depth and overall her BBBJ is top notch. Couple grazes nothing I would dock points for it was great in my opinion. Back to the room.

Face down for a short very soft massage which is my preference and she grabs the oil. I am an uncultured ignorant buffoon. Please do not ask me if it is real nuru oil because I can't tell the difference. During these massages I am usually fantasizing about what is to come rather than whether or not it is real nuru. They put their bodies on me and I like it. Not picky about these parts of my sessions hahaha. The massage was good! Flip.

She does a bit more body sliding, most of a cat bath and back to the BBBJ. Again so good. See above description it's great. She asks for it and we get into mish. Her body looks amazing from here, she is tight and she is holding me very tightly kissing my neck and pulling my head into hers for LFK / DFK. Never before have I had so much DFK in a session before. Usually not really into it with most girls I oblige if they go for it but often times it is me who pulls back. I felt the opposite with Monica. I ask for doggy and her ass is tiny but round so that I can definitely enjoy. She takes it well and grabbing her tits here is well do I really even need to say? At some point or another I am sure most of us have had the absolute pleasure of being behind a girl in doggy and grabbing her tits during the act. It is fucking phenomenal with Monica. Did I mention she was natural? She tells me to lay down and we spend much longer in CG than I have ever before. Multiple variations, speeds, rhythms, belly to belly, feet planted head up tits bouncing DFK / LFK almost the entire time. Ya shit. I don't know I must have been feeling something because I am sitting here thinking that was better CG than I have had with most of my ex gfs.

As mentioned before her English is not the best and she uses a translator often but she does use it OFTEN to communicate whatever it is that she is about to seduce you with.

I haven't cared to form a connection with any of these girls up to this point. New girls every week are great but Monica has made me see a new perspective on seeing one girl repeatedly. Don't get me wrong I will probably always be trying new girls but when Monica is around I will allocate some of my budget for a few sessions with her. This way I can still see new girls but I will always have Monica on the back of my mind as my guaranteed great service option.

As far as a regular goes, Monica is the first I would have considered. I thought I found my Anne. Then she told me she lives in Vegas so obviously I grabbed her number.For 300 for the hour, are two pops available?

Fit312
02-18-24, 06:18
Skye is the former Judy who's been well reviewed on here.Good catch, I almost got suckered in to going over there with the hype, but I just went over to SXL since I didn't have a car handy.

NBenjamin
02-18-24, 09:13
Could someone tell me if DFk is included in the one hour B2 B session at Rose Spa thanks!Been there twice and DFK was not offered. I'm not even sure LFK is offered. The one older lady that opened the door for me, you wouldn't want to due to bad breath.

Throwaway5192
02-18-24, 11:03
For 300 for the hour, are two pops available?Monica has been shuffled around the PD spas since January and I believe the only one that might be 2 pops for 300 will be at the Tokyo location. She is at 819 right now so to be honest I doubt you get two pops for 300 but you can always ask her.

HappyGardener
02-18-24, 11:15
Could someone tell me if DFk is included in the one hour B2 B session at Rose Spa thanks!Not in my experience. The two times I was there she kept her lips tightly closed.

BabyBoy2013
02-18-24, 16:05
I saw Happy Gardner's review of this spot and decided to check it out. Do an advanced search for Saani to find his review and others in the Norridge forum. I'll also add up front. Google the name listed in the subject line and Chicago to find the address.

Saw Julie / Julia. Did 50 for 30 minutes. She left, I stripped, she came back and gave me a positive Oh while I was stroking my cock. I'm average minus, so that was mostly a response that she understood what I wanted. As Happy Gardner reported, she does a lot of kind of things to make up for her lack of English. Two thumbs up, air kisses, the sounds she makes. All seem kind of young girlish, but she's more GILF perhaps than MILF. Hard to tell. Maybe MILF about to become GILF.

Anyway, I started to take her clothes off since I wasn't interested in a massage and wanted time for all the acronyms. Then she started a BBBJ which was good. Put her on the table, DATY and sucked her tits. Nipples seemed very sensitive. Kitty fully shaved which has not been my experience with the older Chinese ladies. Tasted and smelled like pussy which I like. Not overpowering, but enough smell to not feel like I was just licking skin. A bit of DFK mixed in. Again, kind of typical Chinese AMP: sometimes just stuck her tongue out, sometimes just smashed her tongune into mine. But it was good. Switched so I was on the table and had me lift my legs over her head so she could rim and then alternate to BBBJ. She went deep with the rimming, which really isn't my thing. On went the bag and finished in standing mish. She cleaned me up a bit, including using her mouth again. She seems to be very into rimming and BBBJ.

I will say again that her English is not developed. Normally I ask if I can put a FIA. In this case I rubbed around the ass but when I started to insert she bucked like crazy. As much as she seems interested in dude's asses, hers seems to be off limits.

Word seems to be 80 tip for BBBJ so I tipped 100. She didn't count but seemed good with everything.

I won't repeat because I have limited funds and don't need a second wife. But I had a good time. I can't speak to the massage quality because there was none and I was there for L3.

As always YMMV.Late report but similar experience. Great info from Happy. Limited English but fun. She's probably late 50's maybe even 60's but who knows. Anyways I can confirm that this is the same Julie or Julia from Sunrise Massage over on Dempster in Skokie. She did the same thing over there with the Towel covering your eyes. I had seen her twice over at that spot maybe 2 years ago. Tried to see her again but they told me she was on vacation in Mongolia then after they told me she didn't work there any more. Guess they found out all the booty she was licking LOL. Anyways enjoy guys.

DWaits
02-18-24, 21:07
The new Latina at Orange looks really good in their latest Instagram post. I should have saved the money I burned at Jessica Spa and gone to Orange.

Billy73
02-19-24, 00:28
The new Latina at Orange looks really good in their latest Instagram post. I should have saved the money I burned at Jessica Spa and gone to Orange.She was at HKPD about 3 months ago and the girls is amazing beautiful more than her pictures.

I saw her twice at HKPD and she was hot through the whole session. Big titties and ass and skinny waste and awesome personality.

TheWoodButcher
02-19-24, 07:56
Anyone seen Wei Wei over at Kedzie? Apparently she's tiny.

Papahound
02-19-24, 08:52
I've been there enough times to be recognized. But she won't let me fuck her, keeps saying "next time. " Do I need the whole hour? I tend to go at the end of the evening. Is she blown out by then? Any tips would help.

LceMan
02-19-24, 09:53
Nice atmosphere and the entrance is non descript, but no music, no real face hole in the table.

The mamasan calls her Jennifer but she told me she prefers Alice. She is very cute with long, black hair. She has really nice natural tits and a cute little ass. You will be very happy with her, I am sure.

Her massage skills leave something to be desired but aside from that, she is definitely a fun ride.

4. for house and 1. 4. Donation.

ChriSilva
02-19-24, 10:08
Well worth the time. Very pretty not too skinny nice curves. Nice set of Cs, small nips which I like. Massage was a 7. No tease pre flip which was the downside. All on the table. Will repeat. 6 to house 1. 4 for the ride.

Lukkylou
02-19-24, 14:18
Late report but similar experience. Great info from Happy. Limited English but fun. She's probably late 50's maybe even 60's but who knows. Anyways I can confirm that this is the same Julie or Julia from Sunrise Massage over on Dempster in Skokie. She did the same thing over there with the Towel covering your eyes. I had seen her twice over at that spot maybe 2 years ago. Tried to see her again but they told me she was on vacation in Mongolia then after they told me she didn't work there any more. Guess they found out all the booty she was licking LOL. Anyways enjoy guys.Late 50's maybe 60's? That's a straight nope! Thanks for posting a more believable age assessment because she's most likely in her 60's for sure. This information is extremely important to me and other creeps that aren't willing to drop one penny on an old Chinese *****.

BabyBoy2013
02-19-24, 14:50
Late 50's maybe 60's? That's a straight nope! Thanks for posting a more believable age assessment because she's most likely in her 60's for sure. This information is extremely important to me and other creeps that aren't willing to drop one penny on an old Chinese *****.Yeah probably 60 something but who knows since a lot of these Asian chicks are old and sometimes can tell the age. But still she was a nice lady and the sex drive is crazy for a Gilf LOL. Some people are into this and some are not. To each their own.

OF Charlie
02-19-24, 15:18
Had a day off for President's Day, so decided to treat myself. Figuring with a lot of people having today off, the apartment might be busy, so decided to go to Tokyo spa to see YY. A couple of reasons why I ended up picking YY. First, YY is from Chongqing, same hometown as Anne. I am always on the hunt for Anne's replacement since she is not coming back this year. I know I know it's a stupid reason to see a girl just because she is from a particular city. But hey, you never know though as lightning just might strike again. The second reason is that I was in a mood for a petite girl today. YY is 155 cm which translates to 5'1" and weighs only 88 lbs. Pretty sure she qualifies as a spinner even though there doesn't seem to have a consensus definition of what a spinner is.

YY answered the door in a dress that shows her C cup titties. Man made, but very well done. Look and feel natural. Face wise, classic Chongqing look if there is such a thing. She has hair bangs and the way she does her makeup, she looks a little like an anime doll. Very cute. Forgot to mention the other reason why I came to Tokyo is because I haven't had a nuru in a while. For the same price as apartment, sometimes Tokyo is a better deal if you are a fan of nuru. YY's body is very fitted as you would expect from a girl who only weighs 88 lbs lol. And she actually has a decent ass, not a pancake ass. A nice surprise. Anyone who had nuru knows the actions go down in the nuru room. By actions, I mean all the good stuffs, including BBBJ. Nuru was nicely done, mostly I think it was because of her petite body frame. Much easier to maneuver than a taller girl.

Back in the room, she likes to kneel down in front of you while you stand and blow you that way. This is new for me, somehow it makes my junior looks bigger than it actually is haha. Now, here is the part where the title of this post comes from. She gets super wet from daty. Not a squiter, but very very wet. I asked her if this is normal for her and she said yes. When she cums, she gets super wet. So wet that she didn't even apply any KY gel for cfs. I really despise KY gel because sometimes I like to dine again after cfs and the KY gel just ruins it. The good thing with a spinner is that when they are on top riding you, it's not too much of pressures on your junior and hip. Fantastic rider. While in mish, she came again. I love when a girl cums while in mish as I enjoy seeing her face and her rolling her eyes haha. Afterwards, I asked if she cums easily. She said if the guy is good, then she can. I guess I was good for her haha.

Totally spent after the whole hour. One good thing with having a session at Tokyo is that I can grab something good to eat in nearby Chinatown. For guys who like spinners, you will like YY. For guys who want to prove whether you are good or not, then YY is a good challenge for you. If you can make her cum multiple times, then you win. Actually you win even if you can't make her cum as she is simply a lovely sweet girl. She is here until the end of the month.

YDiner14
02-19-24, 18:38
I think her name was Coco who answered the door. She was giddy-happy, fondling immediately. I asked if Asa was there, but she didn't speak any english. Went through translator and apparently Asa wasn't available. Since I drove 30 minutes continued with Coco. I'd call her looks 5/10 but her energy and attitude was great. Semi-cute, mom body flab, C cups no real curves. Full Bush. I'd guess she's in her 40's. Paid $200 for hour got naked and started fondling, FIV, titty suck, then to 69. I'd say pretty good CBJ, we 69 for a long time and that's where I blew even though I had hoped to get her K9 and CG. Then settled into a 30 minute massage and it was good. She is sweet and laughed a lot. Don't think I'd repeat as I have better options closer to home and for the price she wasn't hot and I blew my load before the main event, ha ha. Damnit!!

DeadDead22
02-19-24, 19:20
I'll be in Chicago next month and have a predilection for huge fake tits. Any ladies at the local AMPs (near downtown) that can accommodate? I kinda want noticeably ridiculous boobs.

TheRogue099
02-19-24, 21:34
Greetings. Hopefully this might be the correct forum as it's labeled Massage Parlors and not specific to AMPs, etc.

Hotwife and I are coming to Schaumburg area Feb 23 for a week.

Any local suggestions to get a Couples Massage?

Shot in the dark but doesn't hurt to ask.

Thanks.

MarkShoe69
02-19-24, 23:51
Made my first trip to SXL today. Called ahead and requested Kelly based on a few reviews. She greeted me at the door and led me to a room. Paid $60 for 1/2 hr and got undressed. When she returned she started with a light touch back massage and quickly started to brush against the boys. After a few minutes I flipped over and she asked what I wanted. As she did this she pointed to her mouth. I replied that I wanted everything and she asked if I brought a condom. I replied no and she said only bbjcim was available. She quickly said that FS would be $300 for bare. I countered with $240 (that's all I had on me) and she agreed. She left the room and came back a few minutes later. She got undressed and I admired her slim figure. Her tits are fairly big (large C maybe) and she has large pencil eraser nipples. She began w / a BBBJ for a few minutes and was very skilled with her tongue. When I was "fully ready" she stood above me and lowered herself onto my manhood. It was the squat move that's been mentioned awhile back that many AMP providers use. Let's just say that I didn't last long and finished with a BBBJCIM. She cleaned me up and gave me a quick back, neck, and shoulder massage. I got dressed and was out the door in exactly 30 minutes. I saw 2 other girls in the little side room but didn't get a good look at either.

I'd guess Kelly is in her 40's. I think she is fairly attractive and spoke good English. I would repeat.

My question for others that have been here is what is the going rate for FS?

Markshoe69.

Mahm82
02-20-24, 00:55
Anyone know where Maggie went to work I was told she no longer works at Sxl.

RedGhost79
02-20-24, 07:44
Today I had some time. So I took my ass down to see Sofia at MOON SPA. She is an cute woman with a nice body, face is a 6 out of 10. She is nice and has good conversation. She starts with a soft massage in my back and not even 2 minutes goes on my legs and starts rubbing me which get me very hard as she know how to softly caress a dick. Flip me. She is soooo wet and pussy is throbbing, on the cover and dam she can take a pounding. I continue until pop happened. She clean me up and on my way.

I got to say she is one sweet dish.

W Montrose Ave (for all.).Made an appointment to see the ' Sofia' at Moon in early afternoon. Sofia met me at the door and gave me a big hug and kiss. 31 yrs old and she is about 5'5", HWP, coal black hair and a large set of C cup boobs. I was sitting in my normal position on the table when she walked in and she immediately got dressed for the occasion. She wanted me to lie down, but I laid her down and started DATY for about 10 min. We started at standing missionary and then doggie, before finishing back in standing missionary. She is vocal and seemed to like her boobs slapped from time to time. Did the normal cleanup before chit chat about next time. I really enjoyed my time with her, Sofia is very personable and wants to please and maybe your exact cup of tea. Be safe out there!!

Mustashlo
02-20-24, 09:36
Wanted MiMi but she was pre occupied. Chloe said try me. I'm like. OK. She's 35 cute, decent B man mades.

Decent little massage. On the flip negotiates 150. Very nice BBBJ, with tongue flicking, licking, attention to taint, balls and shaft. She's flirty and enjoys pleasing. Sucks a nice monster. I was feeling jacked. She almost got me with that mouth. She retrieved some latex and rode, then shifted to mish. I stood aside the table and smashed till that release. MiMi came out when I left and said next time. She's definitely hot looking, but Chloe is cute as well.

Random36
02-20-24, 10:19
Anyone know where she went? I heard she is no longer at Irene's. Have her cell number?

Dbry4281
02-20-24, 11:17
Jenny< orange.

Stopped by Orange, yesterday on presidents day, not busy, saw Jenny. Her pics are on I. G. Man made D boobs, thicker asian girl, thin leg, bigger ass. She's about 5' 1, browner nips. Some stomach marks from kids. This don't bother me though. She can take a larger dick, never was in awe, most Asian girls get intimidated right away. Not her, she didn't say a word. Took hard pounding! Was a little looser, but all good! Good CBJ skills, no teeth. No mouth kissing for Me, but all in all good service. Had a good attitude, no rush. If you like a thicker asian go for her! Not fat, but thick, no English the norm. Looks 7/10, I factor any stomach marks. And man made D's. Service 8/10. Attitude 9 / 10. Keep it cool, mongers, be safe!

SexWithJesus69
02-20-24, 14:23
I visited MOON yesterday and Kayla open the door. I seen her before when she was here. She is one beautiful girl with natural body and sexy curves. She recommended right away and said you want me or new girl. So I reply you since you and I had a great time before. To the room and some DFK and roping each other, Kayla loves to suck and is amazing at it, I can have an amazing BBJ. I started with her laying down and me eating as much as z I could and having multiple Os from her white lost of sweet juice. She taste amazing! Then I got up and she DTBBj for a while while I rubbed her clit. She was soaked and wet, and I haven. I had to stop her or I would have poop in there. On the rubber and off to the races, mish for a while while kissing and leaking her tits. Then switch to Dog on the table, she bend down like the porn videos and took it all in. Man that felt good I was so deep and she felt so tight I could not hold it a blew there. Re seated for a bit and then she cleaned me up. We kissed for a while and hugged, she kept saying I am still wet so I touched and she was still dripping, what a satisfaction when they get to enjoy it too and get on wet from it. I long kiss and out the door. She introduced me to the new girl, she is about 5'5" shoulder length hair brown and poofy, she looked like she had very nice curves and when we hugged z I rubber her ass and it felt great. She said come tomorrow but I decline since I have to work..They Kayla I met was an older chick that covers herself with the door cover when she opens the door. Is that the Kayla you're talking about? Older lady with a small chest.

Englee
02-20-24, 17:33
I contacted Archer Spa and they are hosting 2 latina ladies. They sent me pics but I already know those are not the actual women. Both were available when I show up at 830 at night. I choose Samantha because she was a tiny little thing. More of my type. She is built and looks a little bit like Ariana Grande with bolt ons. The other girl was fairly attractive too. Good time for $170 for 1 hour.

GWheaton
02-20-24, 18:12
I contacted Archer Spa and they are hosting 2 latina ladies. They sent me pics but I already know those are not the actual women. Both were available when I show up at 830 at night. I choose Samantha because she was a tiny little thing. More of my type. She is built and looks a little bit like Ariana Grande with bolt ons. The other girl was fairly attractive too. Good time for $170 for 1 hour.So what was on the menu? The last Latina I encountered at an AMP was a lousy performance. She insisted on putting the cover on before the action started.

Englee
02-20-24, 18:14
So what was on the menu? The last Latina I encountered at an AMP was a lousy performance. She insisted on putting the cover on before the action started.Everything is covered at $170/ hour. You aren't getting BBBJ at that price.

Billy73
02-20-24, 21:05
Stopped by 819 after getting text from the wonderful Monica rang bell and was greeted by Monica in a bathrobe and Suyi laying on the couch and Ella was with a customer then bell rang and another monger was let in (I like 819 cause they never let us meet like most of the other spas do) was lead to shower which I always prefer the do alone and back to the room -.

Here is where it got fun was offered the 3 girl special if I could wait for 45 minutes $600 for 30 minutes or $900 for the hour. I just laughed and had to show Monica my DL so she could see that I'm an elderly man LOL but she thought I was 40 which was flattery BS LOL.

She then threw her bath robe to the ground and kneeled in front of me and after 10 minutes of BBJ she stood up we DFK and she let me rub all over her body back to knees and finished me off and I literally almost fell out. This girl is hands down the best in the business and she can control my wallet anytime she is in town. She is #1 in my book.

On the other hand Suyi is smoking hot and I'll be stopping back Friday for a tag team session for $400 for 30 minutes with her and Monica.

Monica did tell me one of you lucky bastards already did the tag team today so jealous and whoever you are post about your experience.

Devin6553
02-21-24, 00:07
Went there today around noon and all the girls were available. México Samantha and Colombia Lucero is definitely worth a visit. I choose Lucero let me tell you she is friendly and beautiful. Start with a nice BJ. Then I got on top of her and she asked me to stop and take a break. Stimulating me hard and then I came back inside her. Playing with her clit and then she let me spank her from behind. This is the best looking butt shape and the view is incredible.

EgoThrasher
02-21-24, 01:46
In chicago for a few days for work, would love any recommendations! Love nuru, mutual touch especially massaging them and MSOG. Can PM too, thanks and say safe gents!

LittleVegas
02-21-24, 02:09
I've checked out a couple places mentioned recently but none have someone really my type. Any places with a young (20's-early 30's) spinner type that does FS? Enthusiastic personality is always a plus.Speaking of which, anybody try WeiWei at Kenzie Spa? Posted on x that she is 4' 11" and 85 lbs which is about as tiny as it gets. I plan to visit one of the 3 spots for a second visit soon.

Member #6568
02-21-24, 07:18
Speaking of which, anybody try WeiWei at Kenzie Spa? Posted on x that she is 4' 11" and 85 lbs which is about as tiny as it gets. I plan to visit one of the 3 spots for a second visit soon.Made the rounds yesterday cause had time to kill. Now I'm no handsome devil, but getting tired of seeing all the posts boasting about how gorgeous all these girls are, how they gave it to them good. All these posts of multiple VIP visits and / or now these folks jumping on the double / triple train. Spending a mortgage for an hr of fun.

But I digress-weiwei is as advertised-height is spot on, weight darn near close, pics of face a little touched up but definitely her. Was wearing a long cotton dress to her feet which just probably made her even seem shorter. Overall did not partake, was sweet, matched the pictures, and most anyone on here would be happy with looks-service no idea.

HandyManny7
02-21-24, 08:16
I walked in and was greeted by Ami. I requested a shower and she left saying let me get it ready. Turned out to be a stand up self shower. That was alright as it had been a long day.

Back to the room and she asked what pressure I wanted and said hard. She then proceeded to give a very good massage and worked out multiple kinks. Followed by soft touch and then the flip.

Ami is small, even for an Asian, under 5. 2 feet but good proportions (IMHO). Covered all the bases, session was just under an hour I did not meet any of the other ladies.

Rackster
02-21-24, 10:33
Are the white girls at RL legit? I see they continuously post white girls that look pretty good.

OF Charlie
02-21-24, 10:37
Made the rounds yesterday cause had time to kill. Now I'm no handsome devil, but getting tired of seeing all the posts boasting about how gorgeous all these girls are, how they gave it to them good. All these posts of multiple VIP visits and / or now these folks jumping on the double / triple train. Spending a mortgage for an hr of fun.

But I digress-weiwei is as advertised-height is spot on, weight darn near close, pics of face a little touched up but definitely her. Was wearing a long cotton dress to her feet which just probably made her even seem shorter. Overall did not partake, was sweet, matched the pictures, and most anyone on here would be happy with looks-service no idea.Thanks for posting this confirmation. Not many people give them credits when pics are real, but when someone mentions pics are fake the haters come out in drove. Of their current 6 girls, pics are real for 4 of them (Skye, Monica, Sophie and WeiWei). For Suyi's pics, the face is her but body is photoshopped to make her look taller. Still a pretty good percentage if you ask me.

Some of pics are easy to tell if they are real or not, like that one pic for Ella the background was the mess in her room lol. Also, there are characteristics that you can look for when you meet the girls in person. Like, the tattoos on Skye and Sophie. In WeiWei's case, there is a mole in between her eyes if you look closely.

WhiteDonger
02-21-24, 11:23
Contacted them and they're claiming Ella is back there. Really hoping so, she's the only one that makes it worth going for. If anyone can confirm, that'd be great.

Ohhi773
02-21-24, 11:46
For those that were interested.

She's also at Unwind Spa M-W then Sunny Spa Th-F. This is not for the FS guys that want to ground and pound. More for the clean spa TS, body rub, quality massage w / L1 type. When you just want to lay there and do no work.

I've been seeing her since 2020 so I won't talk about my experiences because YMMV. She's one of the youngest I've seen at these types of spas, young being 27-30 but looks 24-25.160 cm can't be more than 100-105 lbs but with sexy saddlebag hips. And a handful of tits.

She's going on vacation mid March.

I'm working on my recs so if anyone checks her out lmk your experience. Or PM me.

Runner9890
02-21-24, 13:27
Hello hobbiests,

I am going to be in town staying in China town. I was wondering if anyone have recommendations on where to visit that's in China town. Looking to treat myself here. I'm from Indiana and it's usually subpar at times maybe one place with FS. Hoping things are a little different in the city.

TheWoodButcher
02-21-24, 13:27
Just saw Wei Wei, overall. Ehh.

Pics are accurate, she's tiny as hell. No rimming, table shower was weak, she was fully clothed. She only wanted to get completely naked for the finish, other than that she had something on. BBJ was decent.

WalkingHard
02-21-24, 13:41
Contacted them and they're claiming Ella is back there. Really hoping so, she's the only one that makes it worth going for. If anyone can confirm, that'd be great.She's back. I think she also works at another spot further South on Pulaski some days.

Englee
02-21-24, 15:44
Stopped by 819 after getting text from the wonderful Monica rang bell and was greeted by Monica in a bathrobe and Suyi laying on the couch and Ella was with a customer then bell rang and another monger was let in (I like 819 cause they never let us meet like most of the other spas do) was lead to shower which I always prefer the do alone and back to the room -.

Here is where it got fun was offered the 3 girl special if I could wait for 45 minutes $600 for 30 minutes or $900 for the hour. I just laughed and had to show Monica my DL so she could see that I'm an elderly man LOL but she thought I was 40 which was flattery BS LOL.

She then threw her bath robe to the ground and kneeled in front of me and after 10 minutes of BBJ she stood up we DFK and she let me rub all over her body back to knees and finished me off and I literally almost fell out. This girl is hands down the best in the business and she can control my wallet anytime she is in town. She is #1 in my book.

On the other hand Suyi is smoking hot and I'll be stopping back Friday for a tag team session for $400 for 30 minutes with her and Monica.

Monica did tell me one of you lucky bastards already did the tag team today so jealous and whoever you are post about your experience.I wonder what kind of work they would do together for either the two or three girl. Hopefully, more PSE than the typical one girl routine. I did my only two girl at Orange in January. Paid for the VIP with a Chinese girl and latina. Very disappointing. Girls did not do anything with each other. Mechanical. Alcohol spray and new condoms each time when switching from one girl to the other whether BJ or sex. I thought it was a waste of money. I would have been better off VIP individually.

Maybe Monica and Suyi will give a better performance.

OF Charlie
02-21-24, 16:51
Hello hobbiests,

I am going to be in town staying in China town. I was wondering if anyone have recommendations on where to visit that's in China town. Looking to treat myself here. I'm from Indiana and it's usually subpar at times maybe one place with FS. Hoping things are a little different in the city.Tokyo spa is 5 minutes from Chinatown. I wrote a review on YY a couple of days ago. They have 3 girls until the end of the month. Do a triple. As the saying goes, go big or go home.

https://twitter.com/Pearlangelschi

BringBackBp
02-21-24, 17:30
I wonder what kind of work they would do together for either the two or three girl. Hopefully, more PSE than the typical one girl routine. I did my only two girl at Orange in January. Paid for the VIP with a Chinese girl and latina. Very disappointing. Girls did not do anything with each other. Mechanical. Alcohol spray and new condoms each time when switching from one girl to the other whether BJ or sex. I thought it was a waste of money. I would have been better off VIP individually.

Maybe Monica and Suyi will give a better performance.I think that's pretty much everywhere. If you are expecting some porno freak actions with both girls going down on each other and scissoring you will be very unhappy. They will just focus on you and that's it.

Jayp80
02-21-24, 17:32
I wonder what kind of work they would do together for either the two or three girl. Hopefully, more PSE than the typical one girl routine. I did my only two girl at Orange in January. Paid for the VIP with a Chinese girl and latina. Very disappointing. Girls did not do anything with each other. Mechanical. Alcohol spray and new condoms each time when switching from one girl to the other whether BJ or sex. I thought it was a waste of money. I would have been better off VIP individually.

Maybe Monica and Suyi will give a better performance.To me it's not worth it, I'd rather do an hr with each individually. I've never seen 2 spa girls do anything with each other, besides touching each other girls breasts, other than that it's always a clean handoff between them (wipe down, new condom etc). If I wanted that experience I would go with escorts that advertises their "friends" then you're get more of a pornhub experience.

Sliding
02-21-24, 18:24
Stopped in on my way home this afternoon. Had been itching to see the Colombian Isabella. Pictures are pretty close but slightly older in person. Still hot though with mm large boobs. Settled for HHr, set donation on table and got right to business. Quick HJ then CBJ for about 2 min. Then lifted her up because I was dying to get her in k9. Switching to standing mish then put her legs on my shoulders and went to town. Blew in bag clean up, quick chit chat then out the door. Would repeat, she's here until the 29th may try to get one in before then.

Billy73
02-21-24, 19:16

Maybe Monica and Suyi will give a better performance.Both girls give top 10 all time solo performances so I can only imagine them together but I'll report back on Friday after my episode.

PantherPride4
02-21-24, 23:00
Agreed. Princess Latina has been a ripoff for quite a while. During the COVID lockdown, AOL was a great place to go. No more.Yeah, nowadays you can skip Princess Latina and get A way cheaper deal over at these new Chinatown area joints.

PantherPride4
02-21-24, 23:06
[Deleted by Admin]

Tennan
02-22-24, 09:17
I saw Cindy the other day- 35 ish, thin, shaved and cute. It was slow so we did an hour, MSOG, multiple positions, and she gave a better than average massage in between. I tipped a few dollars over the going rate to thank her for her efforts. Would repeat. New girls coming next week, according to MMS.I concur with the reports of Cindy. Great time and great service. Very sensual. Nice body. Wasn't a fan of the teeth, but I dealt with it. Gorgeous bombshell Cindy.

RadioMatt
02-22-24, 10:43
Can anybody confirm when Karly / BeBe from T Pro will be going on vacation?

LittleVegas
02-22-24, 13:08

Pics are accurate, she's tiny as hell. No rimming, table shower was weak, she was fully clothed. She only wanted to get completely naked for the finish, other than that she had something on. BBJ was decent.Oof thanks for the review. I will likely pivot now.

DiningAround
02-22-24, 13:12
Her vacation begins today from what I remember.

Can anybody confirm when Karly / BeBe from T Pro will be going on vacation?

Akuma187
02-22-24, 17:08
I have a trip at the end of the month, I'm hoping can catch Monica or Skye before they leave. Hoping OF, skip, SF or my fellow monger knew when they will be leaving. Thanks again.

OF Charlie
02-22-24, 17:19
I have a trip at the end of the month, I'm hoping can catch Monica or Skye before they leave. Hoping OF, skip, SF or my fellow monger knew when they will be leaving. Thanks again.2/29 is the last day for both. Both won't be back for a couple of months at least.

Englee
02-22-24, 17:30
Everyone seems to review the same 5 or so massage parlors. Sometimes adding a few mentions of the pps on the northside or some places on Armitage. You don't hear too much about Ozone since Karly left.

I just realized that BHC is open when I drove past it to go to Archer Perfect Spa. I thought it shut down after the attack last year. No one has said anything about the place in a long time. Body Health Center used to be reviewed all the time. Can anyone tell if they are performing quality services still? How are the girls?

Billy73
02-22-24, 17:39
Everyone seems to review the same 5 or so massage parlors. Sometimes adding a few mentions of the pps on the northside or some places on Armitage. You don't hear too much about Ozone since Karly left.

I just realized that BHC is open when I drove past it to go to Archer Perfect Spa. I thought it shut down after the attack last year. No one has said anything about the place in a long time. Body Health Center used to be reviewed all the time. Can anyone tell if they are performing quality services still? How are the girls?BHC is operating somewhat legit.

Also don't let Archer Perfect Spa know who you are she gets bent out of shape when you mention her spa with another spa.

Billy73
02-22-24, 18:30
I have a trip at the end of the month, I'm hoping can catch Monica or Skye before they leave. Hoping OF, skip, SF or my fellow monger knew when they will be leaving. Thanks again.29th they are leaving.

PantherPride4
02-22-24, 18:51
Recommendations are best when you have a good sense of the reviewer and their tastes and judgement. So figured I'd add something I'd like to see from others. Jinurso used to compile info on providers from CLM and I found it very helpful. Figured I'd try to recreate something similar but with multiple providers and locations. So here goes. These are some of my favs or at least providers that I've seen multiple times:

Princess Latina.

Carolina. Latina from Colombia. Probably low to mid 40's. Nice man mades and curvy ass. Thicker build but not fat at all. Celebrity comp is Cristal Caraballo. ATF for L2 but expensive. She does this thing where she kinda closes the back of her throat on your cock. Drives me crazy and feels amazing. $60 hhr door fee. $150 for CBJ, 200 for bbj. Also, has allowed L4 but YMMV.

CLM.

Zara. Looks black, says she's Latina mix. Mid 20's to 30 age. Super fit, curvy perfect ass. Best man mades I've ever seen. Beautiful face. Best looking provider I've seen in Chicagoland area. Looks comparable to IG models. Easily my fav provider but also easily the most expensive. $160 hhr door fee. $300 for L3. Everything covered.

Hope this is helpful to others and we can add and expand to these lists.Yes true about Carolina she the best at Princess Latina but she's 40 something. But to deal with her you have to deal with all the other rude smart mouth Chubbie MT at Princess Latina. She Is for sure more around Mid 40's. I stopped at Perfect Archer the other day they had A badd ass Latina. Better than anything I've seen at Princess and she wanted only $140.

PantherPride4
02-22-24, 19:04

I just realized that BHC is open when I drove past it to go to Archer Perfect Spa. I thought it shut down after the attack last year. No one has said anything about the place in a long time. Body Health Center used to be reviewed all the time. Can anyone tell if they are performing quality services still? How are the girls?Everybody loves the same Spa's and usually In the Chinatown area. I stopped by Tokyo Spa I did see one of the finer Asian's I've seen In A very long time that place seems more of A brothel not an actual Spa same with Orange. I hope with the busy amount of costumers they have time to clean up after each costumer. Ozone I went last weekend and the lady I had (Who looked late 40's-50's) only said she does HJ not nothing else. She said she doesn't even get naked. And wanted $100 just for A HJ. So $60 door fee and $100 for A HJ yeah no wonder Ozone lost many costumers to Chinatown. There's also new Spa's around Irving Park. Even Belmont has like 3-4 on 1 block.

Krackerjack
02-22-24, 20:59
Lotus was a huge let down. I was hoping to grab on to the luck that some of you had here with this spot. Got a 40-50's mami that I said no thank you to. Onto the next.

OF Charlie
02-22-24, 21:12
Not sure WTF happened today. Made plan to see Lisa at PD after reading her review in the apartment thread. But decided to stop by at Tokyo spa first to check out Yoyo in case Lisa is not to my liking.

Yoyo opened the door and both Skye and YY were sitting on the couch. I told them that I was just stopping by to take a look at Yoyo. Next thing I knew, they dragged me into the room and offered to do a triple with me. It was early afternoon and only 2 guys by that time. Yoyo hasn't had a guy yet. I told them that I only have 300 that I had prepared for Lisa and I even opened my wallet to show them. But then they said that I could do one girl for 300 an hour and the other 2 girls at 150 each for half hour. I guess business is really slow. I said nice offer, but I don't have 600 on me. They said that I can go to the bank later. Hmm, I said how about I go now and come back in 20 minutes (actually if I had done that, I probably wasn't going to return lol). They said just go after the session as they trust me (I have seen Skye a few times). I think they also thought of the same thing, that if I had gone to the bank first I wasn't going to return haha.

I was still debating, but eventually gave in as I enjoy my times with Skye and YY (reviewed her a few days ago) and Yoyo looks pretty good. What can I say. I am weak when I see pretty girls. Yoyo's pics on the X page are hers. Touched up obviously, but her. Nice B cups that are all natural. They asked me to decide which girl would be the 300 girl. Gush, that really put me in a difficult position. I mean no matter who I pick, someone will probably not be happy. Ended up picking Yoyo as I haven't had a session with her yet. Since she is the 300 girl, she did the nuru. You all know how much I love nuru by now, so there is not much more to add. Yes, Yoyo gave me a BBBJ right in the shower room too as have all the other girls in the past.

Back to the room for the tripe action. I must apologize as I don't remember much now. Sensory overload. I just remember that I had all 3 laid on the bed side by side by side while I dine the first girl and then the second girl and finally the third girl. The view having 3 girls spreading their legs wide open next to each other while they wait for me to pleasure them is truly magnificent! And the only other thing that I remember is that action started out with Yoyo sitting on my face for daty, YY riding me cowgirl and Skye kissing my nipples while I played with her tits and butt. They then rotate and honestly I simply can't remember now who was on my face next and who was riding me. Like I said sensory overload. With Skye and YY being the half hour girls, I made sure I got to fuck both of them before they leave haha. After their half hour was up, Yoyo finished me off.

I think if I have to do this again, I will probably do two girls for the first half hour and then have the third girl come in for the second half hour. 3 girls is too much, at least for me. But definitely no regrets on what happened today. Please note that I don't know if the deal that I got was because business was slow and they gave me a deal or not, so don't get all mad if you don't get the same deal. I mean it could also be because I had sessions with Skye and YY before. 6 Benjamins lighter, but hey YOLO.

CornCobMaker
02-22-24, 22:44
I know it's been said before but it's worth repeating for anyone who is looking: Sunkiss is totally legit. Got a really nice massage by a cute girl that was sensual by professional spa standards, but there's nothing more to be had here. I'm good place if your back is tight, but you won't be getting a release.

MKEhe
02-23-24, 00:11

Pics are accurate, she's tiny as hell. No rimming, table shower was weak, she was fully clothed. She only wanted to get completely naked for the finish, other than that she had something on. BBJ was decent.That is really bizarre, even at the Korean spots in Mt. Prospect, you don't usually hear of the providers not getting naked until it's time for sex. Pretty much all of my experience with this group of apartment joints (819, Kedzie, Tokyo, and Pearl), along with all of the ones I've read, seem like the clothes come off at the start of the shower and don't come back on until the end. Wonder if she had something going on down there.

In any case, bummer that you drew the short end of the stick. How much did you pay, and did you do HH or Hr? If you paid VIP, that almost sounds like a "I'd like some money back, or to at least get some credit for my next visit" kind of situation. If you got a standard HH, lesson learned I guess?

Cowboy5
02-23-24, 08:58
Had a dream about Lisa recently, It was only a 30 min session so there was a half ass attempt at a 5 min long back rub. On the flip we agreed on L3. I still have more places to visit around town but I would say she was my favorite yet. She started with CG bobbing up and down but then she sat down to take everything in and began doing the grinding / hip gyration thing which I love. After that we went to K9 for 5 min or so but I liked the CG so much I went back to that. Filled the bag at the same time as her "climax" which was fairly convincing. After that she laid on the table and had me massage her back for a few minutes. I couldn't stay away from massaging her ass. She has a very nice ass for an Asian. She's definitely not fat and not rail thin with some B / C cups. Will definitely see her again and would recommend.

Hapenny
02-23-24, 09:08
I just realized that BHC is open when I drove past it to go to Archer Perfect Spa. I thought it shut down after the attack last year. No one has said anything about the place in a long time. Body Health Center used to be reviewed all the time. Can anyone tell if they are performing quality services still? How are the girls?I gave up on BHC after three tries at different parts of the day over several weeks. I posted about the status of this place. The OPEN sign is lit all the time but there has never been any answer in person at the door or to phone calls.

SpaGuy21
02-23-24, 14:46
Lotus was a huge let down. I was hoping to grab on to the luck that some of you had here with this spot. Got a 40-50's mami that I said no thank you to. Onto the next.If you didn't realize it, PPS has infiltrated this thread like he has the other site. It was only a matter of time. Same places being reviewed by the same 4 or 5 profiles. They'll even echo (quote) posts between 2 different profiles to give the impression different mongers are verifying the other's report. A bit clever, I must admit, but nothing new. At least the reviews are somewhat grounded and are written in a way that they are open to interpretation, as far as the provider descriptions. They're vague and subjective so they are not complete BS. And the services described seem accurate. PPS places serve a purpose, like that late night urge after having a couple drinks, so if you know what you're dealing with then there's no disappointment.

BabyBoy2013
02-23-24, 15:38
Payed a visit based on reviews, should have done more homework and should have left. Made an appointment and when I got there she opened the door and said she was Mimi. Little head was in control. The so called Mimi was wearing red boots maybe 5'2 medium build not shaven. Body maybe a 5 or 6. Again I should have left, rookie mistake. Left 150 lighter. Sucked balls.

TommyZee
02-23-24, 15:58
Belated report (from 1st week of February before vacay), keeping it short & quick. Have been to Tokyo a number of times, asked for Eva at Kedzie and said was available. Was heading down late and after ringing the bell, got let in. Definitely a different table shower situation here. Can lay down but it has walls around the edges, I'm over 6' and felt scrunched. Shower was okay. Went with the 30 m option for 160. Quick BBBJ was the only decent thing, wasn't feeling it so went doggy and knew I wasn't going to pop so just said everything was okay and took off.

SpaGuy21
02-23-24, 16:58
Just a couple quick reviews for a couple of the jack shack brothels on the NW side.

Rose Spa, 42 XX Elston Ave. Stopped in after texting immediately before my visit. Knowing there's a few of these jack shacks in the area I was going to pop in to a couple and stay at the location with the best looking provider. Sasa answered the door. She spelled it out for me, without even asking (So this Asa that has been reported on is actually Sasa). 40's, slightly on the thicker side but still shapely. D cups with great shape and small pink nips. May have had a tummy tuck before. Decent ass but on the flat side for her size / figure. Thought I would swing around and scope out Red Rose at 42 xx Pulaski which is just blocks away, while grabbing cash. Told Sasa I'd be back though. Couldn't find parking near Red Rose so grabbed cash and doubled back to Rose Elston. This time (who has been previously reported as) Coco answers the door. Thought to myself, heck no! Older than Sasa, putting her at late 40's / early 50's, not much of a figure and just not attractive for my taste. Told her I wanted Sasa so she called her out. Quoted a benjy and 3 Jacksons for half hour FS. 2 Jackson upcharge for BBBJ. This she did well but could only take half of it. Cover on and went straight to mish. Took a bit but eventually finished. Not sure I will repeat. I asked out of curiosity and she will go bare for an additional Benjy. Something to consider for those who like to dine in.

Relax Spa, 47 XX Elston Ave. Don't have names so this review won't be the best but it'll give you an idea for the location. This location charges a house fee before additional services. 2 Jacksons half hour, 3 for full hour. Then they push for 2 Benjys for BBBJ and CFS. Can get away with CBJ and CFS for a Buck Fitty. Been twice in the last couple months or so. First time got a decent provider, right around 40 ish, big B cups, nice figure with a decently round ass. Got the impression she's FOB and new to this, no pro vibes, which was a bit of a turn on. Think I gave her a Benjy and 4 Jacksons to include BBBJ. She wasn't very good at it but a BBBJ is a BBBJ. Strap up, multi positions and nut in doggy.

Visited again a week ago or so, hoping for the same provider. Unfortunately not her. Short, petite provider. Also around 40,5-2 at most, small Bs, not much ass, a small belly but not bad. Went with half hour plus CBJ and CFS, 2 Benjys total. She looked cuter with her outfit on but once it came off was a bit disappointed. Multi positions but would arch her back or create space with her legs so I couldn't get a rhythm or full penetration. Quite annoying and made it difficult to finish. I think I'm done with this location. Constant rotation makes it a roll of the dice and approx 2 Jacksons more than other spots for BBBJ. Positives are the location, though it's near an intersection, is discreet to get in and out of and the hours as they are open late.

Both places are decent if you've got an itch to scratch.

Englee
02-23-24, 20:42
"that famous Monica" I get it now.

Reading that on the twitter led me to check some of her reviews and I decided to see another one of the greats. In one of the reviews the guy said she was one of four girls he had dam near fallen in love with. I get it. I don't know if she just knows how to read people or maybe she is good at connecting with people or maybe it is her nature. Whatever the case, I felt a stronger connection with Monica than I have with any other girl I have seen. This is all business aside her personality is amazing and I really really enjoyed my time with her. I don't repeat girls often but I will see Monica again.

Booker was fairly responsive and when I walked up to the door I made eye contact with Monica through the window as she waited by the door. Pictures are definitely her. She is wearing a pink doctors gown and some sort of very sexy black dress under it. She leads me to the room, 3 for the hr and she goes to warm up the TS. Her TS is good and her body feels amazing. Her tits feel absolutely amazing. Definitely natural and oh so shapely from almost every angle. She slides her ass over your entire body. I don't feel like all the girls do this so big plus in my book. On the flip she slides her body up and down and teases you with the distance in between. Grinding heavily back and forth it was fantastic. Her BBBJ is great good depth, good suction, good speed. Her DT attempts seem to get a little further than her average depth and overall her BBBJ is top notch. Couple grazes nothing I would dock points for it was great in my opinion. Back to the room.

Face down for a short very soft massage which is my preference and she grabs the oil. I am an uncultured ignorant buffoon. Please do not ask me if it is real nuru oil because I can't tell the difference. During these massages I am usually fantasizing about what is to come rather than whether or not it is real nuru. They put their bodies on me and I like it. Not picky about these parts of my sessions hahaha. The massage was good! Flip.

She does a bit more body sliding, most of a cat bath and back to the BBBJ. Again so good. See above description it's great. She asks for it and we get into mish. Her body looks amazing from here, she is tight and she is holding me very tightly kissing my neck and pulling my head into hers for LFK / DFK. Never before have I had so much DFK in a session before. Usually not really into it with most girls I oblige if they go for it but often times it is me who pulls back. I felt the opposite with Monica. I ask for doggy and her ass is tiny but round so that I can definitely enjoy. She takes it well and grabbing her tits here is well do I really even need to say? At some point or another I am sure most of us have had the absolute pleasure of being behind a girl in doggy and grabbing her tits during the act. It is fucking phenomenal with Monica. Did I mention she was natural? She tells me to lay down and we spend much longer in CG than I have ever before. Multiple variations, speeds, rhythms, belly to belly, feet planted head up tits bouncing DFK / LFK almost the entire time. Ya shit. I don't know I must have been feeling something because I am sitting here thinking that was better CG than I have had with most of my ex gfs.

As mentioned before her English is not the best and she uses a translator often but she does use it OFTEN to communicate whatever it is that she is about to seduce you with.

I haven't cared to form a connection with any of these girls up to this point. New girls every week are great but Monica has made me see a new perspective on seeing one girl repeatedly. Don't get me wrong I will probably always be trying new girls but when Monica is around I will allocate some of my budget for a few sessions with her. This way I can still see new girls but I will always have Monica on the back of my mind as my guaranteed great service option.

As far as a regular goes, Monica is the first I would have considered. I thought I found my Anne. Then she told me she lives in Vegas so obviously I grabbed her number.So I took the plunge and went to see Monica on a Thursday night. I paid for the the one hour VIP at $270. I didn't get the same level of enthusiasm or service as some people have described. I got all the usual VIP service but little kissing which I had to initiate. She looks like her pictures on twitter. I also saw the new white girl Sophie while walking back from the table shower. She looks exactly like her pictures. Tall. Maybe 5'8". Well back to Monica. I got the full range of service but felt rushed to finish. Maybe because we didn't click but very mechanical. In and out of 819 with time taking a second shower in 40 minutes. Personally, will not repeat when she returns to Chicago. Felt much like the standard half or 1 hour you get for $140 except with the added BBBJ.

Billy73
02-23-24, 21:16
Stopped by 819 it was Monica's Day Off but she was at the spa dress only in a T shirt.

Another cute Asian spinner with blonde highlights on the couch.

And wondering to the shower saw a tall white girl kinda threw me for a loop. She looks like she can wrestle with the best of us.

As always amazing visit. For you Newbs Monica leaves the night of the 29th if you haven't tried her I highly recommend the earlier the better if you catch her at night she is probably tired -.

Have to repeat with the Asian spinner this weekend.

Throwaway5192
02-23-24, 22:46
So I took the plunge and went to see Monica on a Thursday night. I paid for the the one hour VIP at $270. I didn't get the same level of enthusiasm or service as some people have described. I got all the usual VIP service but little kissing which I had to initiate. She looks like her pictures on twitter. I also saw the new white girl Sophie while walking back from the table shower. She looks exactly like her pictures. Tall. Maybe 5'8". Well back to Monica. I got the full range of service but felt rushed to finish. Maybe because we didn't click but very mechanical. In and out of 819 with time taking a second shower in 40 minutes. Personally, will not repeat when she returns to Chicago. Felt much like the standard half or 1 hour you get for $140 except with the added BBBJ.Maybe it was a chemistry thing but I never negotiate for this reason.

You paid less. You got less. Negotiating insures that you are starting the session off on the wrong foot and call me ignorant but I am not willing to hear an opposing opinion on this. Maybe they are willing to do it for less but you can't expect them to be happy about it. The first impression you made is negative. If you were to make a post saying that you get what everyone else gets for cheaper then that becomes the new standard. Why would any of the girls want to push their value down?

Goofy89
02-24-24, 01:54
Curious if anybody has been to spot near corner of clark and pratt?

ChriSilva
02-24-24, 09:20
Made an appointment to see the ' Sofia' at Moon in early afternoon. Sofia met me at the door and gave me a big hug and kiss. 31 yrs old and she is about 5'5", HWP, coal black hair and a large set of C cup boobs. I was sitting in my normal position on the table when she walked in and she immediately got dressed for the occasion. She wanted me to lie down, but I laid her down and started DATY for about 10 min. We started at standing missionary and then doggie, before finishing back in standing missionary. She is vocal and seemed to like her boobs slapped from time to time. Did the normal cleanup before chit chat about next time. I really enjoyed my time with her, Sofia is very personable and wants to please and maybe your exact cup of tea. Be safe out there!!I saw Sofia again yesterday and had my usual great time. I met Amy. She is petite and very cute with a great smile.

HandyManny7
02-24-24, 10:17
Wanted MiMi but she was pre occupied. Chloe said try me. I'm like. OK. She's 35 cute, decent B man mades.

Decent little massage. On the flip negotiates 150. Very nice BBBJ, with tongue flicking, licking, attention to taint, balls and shaft. She's flirty and enjoys pleasing. Sucks a nice monster. I was feeling jacked. She almost got me with that mouth. She retrieved some latex and rode, then shifted to mish. I stood aside the table and smashed till that release. MiMi came out when I left and said next time. She's definitely hot looking, but Chloe is cute as well.I agree. Very cute, beautiful little body with full natural b cups. Greets you ready for fun. Super chill and affectionate. Massage skills. Who cares. YMMV but she was quite accommodating for me. Even DFk. Absolutely no English so we used her google translator. She is 35 but looks 30. She's only here till the end of February. I kind of hate recommending her because I'd rather keep her to myself LOL. But in the sprit of you sex addicts and mongerhood enjoy.

CornCobMaker
02-24-24, 11:54
Has anyone seen Bree or Angie from CLM and can provide feedback on their looks?

WalkingHard
02-24-24, 13:16
If you didn't realize it, PPS has infiltrated this thread like he has the other site. It was only a matter of time. Same places being reviewed by the same 4 or 5 profiles. They'll even echo (quote) posts between 2 different profiles to give the impression different mongers are verifying the other's report. A bit clever, I must admit, but nothing new. At least the reviews are somewhat grounded and are written in a way that they are open to interpretation, as far as the provider descriptions. They're vague and subjective so they are not complete BS. And the services described seem accurate. PPS places serve a purpose, like that late night urge after having a couple drinks, so if you know what you're dealing with then there's no disappointment.Which are his places? Can you list so I can know to avoid. DM if it's easier.

DMichaels69
02-24-24, 13:35
Its not clever and they are exaggerated and laughable.

If you didn't realize it, PPS has infiltrated this thread like he has the other site. It was only a matter of time. Same places being reviewed by the same 4 or 5 profiles. They'll even echo (quote) posts between 2 different profiles to give the impression different mongers are verifying the other's report. A bit clever, I must admit, but nothing new. At least the reviews are somewhat grounded and are written in a way that they are open to interpretation, as far as the provider descriptions. They're vague and subjective so they are not complete BS. And the services described seem accurate. PPS places serve a purpose, like that late night urge after having a couple drinks, so if you know what you're dealing with then there's no disappointment.

Englee
02-24-24, 14:57
Maybe it was a chemistry thing but I never negotiate for this reason.

You paid less. You got less. Negotiating insures that you are starting the session off on the wrong foot and call me ignorant but I am not willing to hear an opposing opinion on this. Maybe they are willing to do it for less but you can't expect them to be happy about it. The first impression you made is negative. If you were to make a post saying that you get what everyone else gets for cheaper then that becomes the new standard. Why would any of the girls want to push their value down?I didn't negotiate. I know normally 300 is VIP. But when I was texting the appointment setter, he / she quoted the prices which included 270 for the hour VIP. I just thought maybe they were having a slow night and were trying to get customers in with a lower price. Either way, I handed 270 to Monica in the room and she didn't fuss or ask for more.

GeneralObvious
02-24-24, 16:06
Maybe it was a chemistry thing but I never negotiate for this reason.

You paid less. You got less. Negotiating insures that you are starting the session off on the wrong foot and call me ignorant but I am not willing to hear an opposing opinion on this. Maybe they are willing to do it for less but you can't expect them to be happy about it. The first impression you made is negative. If you were to make a post saying that you get what everyone else gets for cheaper then that becomes the new standard. Why would any of the girls want to push their value down?Guys will never understand this. Every guy wants more for less, then complains when service is less than stellar. I would never go to any of the 5 or 6 frequently reviewed places. I have a great rotation of gals north of downtown that are amazing: pretty, sweet, funny, charming, and willing to come in before normal business hours to see me. Negotiation is for the birds. Positive first impressions will lead to better experiences.

SpaGuy21
02-24-24, 16:20
I didn't negotiate. I know normally 300 is VIP. But when I was texting the appointment setter, he / she quoted the prices which included 270 for the hour VIP. I just thought maybe they were having a slow night and were trying to get customers in with a lower price. Either way, I handed 270 to Monica in the room and she didn't fuss or ask for more.Just have to chalk it up as a crappy experience. It's going to happen when dealing with rotation girls at turnstile jack shacks. When the majority of mongers are coming in, submitting to their "VIP" pricing, inevitably, there's going to be a slip in service. These girls taking 15+ dicks a day, licking 15+ ass holes makes you "just another one. ".

The logical, economical approach is to go with the basic service and anything beyond "basic" is a bonus. Maybe you throw in a couple extra Jacksons for upgrades above basic and the girl just goes into "VIP" mode cause she only has two speeds, hahaha. As opposed to paying for "VIP" but being disappointed because of lackluster, mechanical service.

It's like a nice bottle of wine. The difference between a cheap $10 bottle of wine and something of quality, say in the $25-30 range is quite noticeable. But difference between that $30 bottle and something in the $90+ range, is surprisingly minute. Expensive is not always good. Not saying go cheap but rather go with a price to value ratio (value-based pricing), that gets you the services you want at satisfactory level of value to you. Again, it's not being cheap, it's being smart. That's just my 2 cents.

DeepLover1
02-24-24, 20:50
I saw Sofia again yesterday and had my usual great time. I met Amy. She is petite and very cute with a great smile.Christina, is this the Moon Spa in Montrose?

Throwaway5192
02-24-24, 20:58
I didn't negotiate. I know normally 300 is VIP. But when I was texting the appointment setter, he / she quoted the prices which included 270 for the hour VIP. I just thought maybe they were having a slow night and were trying to get customers in with a lower price. Either way, I handed 270 to Monica in the room and she didn't fuss or ask for more.Okay, I understand you did not negotiate and I take back most of what I said but I am still not surprised because no matter the case, that is not the rate she wants / expects. These girls don't fuss for many reasons and are much more likely to just adjust the way they see fit. I am biased in this particular conversation because I see Monica often. I will say she doesn't get many bad reviews so I am surprised but I am sorry that happened to you. Normally her reviews all mention fairly intense DFK so there had to be a reason but idk.

Rws1990
02-24-24, 22:42
Decided to give Zara a try and she is as good as advertised, by far the hottest provider I have come across in the Midwest. Only negative is how expensive she is but if you have extra $ I would recommend giving her a try, I doubt a beauty like that will last long. Either get wifed up or hit a better market like Vegas. Now I know I will get shit for this but I paid $$$50 for CBJ. I asked for FS but she said she doesn't do that on first appointment? I know her rate is around 5 for FS. To be honest usually I would never pay that much for just CBJ but I already paid 220 house fee so I just said fuck it but IMO it was actually worth it. Very good service and wouldn't repeat for CBJ but will definitely try FS soon. Just can't justify paying that much in twice in such short period.

Zara is a rare combo of sweet and sexy and she definitely aims to please!

Sidenote please comment or pm if you have seen any of the latinas at CLM.

Billy73
02-25-24, 00:14
Friday + Orange Spa + Those Guys = I'll Pass.

Appears Somthing is out of place in these pictures and doesn't belong.

Mustashlo
02-25-24, 09:16
Nice atmosphere and the entrance is non descript, but no music, no real face hole in the table.

The mamasan calls her Jennifer but she told me she prefers Alice. She is very cute with long, black hair. She has really nice natural tits and a cute little ass. You will be very happy with her, I am sure.

Her massage skills leave something to be desired but aside from that, she is definitely a fun ride.

4. for house and 1. 4. Donation.Is she the only one there? I went there last week and got one of the best BBBJs I've had in Chicago. She fucking worked hard, whereas most girls get tired after 5 or so minutes, she was going to town for like 10+. Girl I saw had terrible english and said I couldn't CIM but everythign else was great. She also put my shoes on. She was older than 38, but still attractive.

Was it. 1 + house.

WinstonCho
02-25-24, 10:48
Went to check out YY a couple days ago. She is very cute and petite. Kept flirting the whole time. While back in the room I had her lay down and I gave her a nice body rub and she really enjoyed when I concentrated on her feet. She eventually had me lay down for some 69. I asked for her to lay down for daty, but she wasn't interested and hopped on for cg instead. Switched to mish and finished. She was very petite and cute, but idk if I'd repeat. The whole experience seemed kinda mechanical and as though she was just going through the motions.

Tokyo spa is 5 minutes from Chinatown. I wrote a review on YY a couple of days ago. They have 3 girls until the end of the month. Do a triple. As the saying goes, go big or go home.

https://twitter.com/Pearlangelschi

DMichaels69
02-25-24, 11:29
The only other additional tidbit is to get measured for a hazmat suit needed for entry.

Just have to chalk it up as a crappy experience. It's going to happen when dealing with rotation girls at turnstile jack shacks. When the majority of mongers are coming in, submitting to their "VIP" pricing, inevitably, there's going to be a slip in service. These girls taking 15+ dicks a day, licking 15+ ass holes makes you "just another one. ".

The logical, economical approach is to go with the basic service and anything beyond "basic" is a bonus. Maybe you throw in a couple extra Jacksons for upgrades above basic and the girl just goes into "VIP" mode cause she only has two speeds, hahaha. As opposed to paying for "VIP" but being disappointed because of lackluster, mechanical service.

It's like a nice bottle of wine. The difference between a cheap $10 bottle of wine and something of quality, say in the $25-30 range is quite noticeable. But difference between that $30 bottle and something in the $90+ range, is surprisingly minute. Expensive is not always good. Not saying go cheap but rather go with a price to value ratio (value-based pricing), that gets you the services you want at satisfactory level of value to you. Again, it's not being cheap, it's being smart. That's just my 2 cents.

DoogyWoogy
02-25-24, 15:33
Can someone explain the fee structure at 819? Is it $200 total or $200 plus some house fee?

Stopped by 819 it was Monica's Day Off but she was at the spa dress only in a T shirt.

And wondering to the shower saw a tall white girl kinda threw me for a loop. She looks like she can wrestle with the best of us.

As always amazing visit. For you Newbs Monica leaves the night of the 29th if you haven't tried her I highly recommend the earlier the better if you catch her at night she is probably tired -.

Have to repeat with the Asian spinner this weekend.

Starks
02-25-24, 22:12
Friday + Orange Spa + Those Guys = I'll Pass.

Appears Somthing is out of place in these pictures and doesn't belong.What pictures?

Fantastico
02-25-24, 23:17
Decided to give Zara a try and she is as good as advertised, by far the hottest provider I have come across in the Midwest. Only negative is how expensive she is but if you have extra $ I would recommend giving her a try, I doubt a beauty like that will last long. Either get wifed up or hit a better market like Vegas. Now I know I will get shit for this but I paid $$$50 for CBJ. I asked for FS but she said she doesn't do that on first appointment? I know her rate is around 5 for FS. To be honest usually I would never pay that much for just CBJ but I already paid 220 house fee so I just said fuck it but IMO it was actually worth it. Very good service and wouldn't repeat for CBJ but will definitely try FS soon. Just can't justify paying that much in twice in such short period.

Sidenote please comment or pm if you have seen any of the latinas at CLM.In addition to Zara, I've seen Suzie, Bella, Hanna, Danielle and Salma (not sure if she's a Latina tho).

Suzie. Caucasian appearing Puerto Rican. Curvy man made butt. Decent size tits, not big but not flat. Heavily tattooed. Slightly above average face but not stunning or anything to write home about imo. Didn't offer FS (others have reported it was offered) but BJ only for me. BJ was bare for me but others have reported only covered. YMMV. Personally don't recommend as BJ was not good and I didn't really like her attitude. But again others have reported great experiences before which is why I tried her out. Could've been an off day but I didn't repeat. $100 for BJ.

Bella. Pretty sure she is Mexican but I could be wrong. Either way that's what she looks like. Cute enough face but chubby body. High quality sloppy bbj. I definitely enjoyed her and she has a good personality even tho her look is not my ideal. Charged $50 for CBJ and $150 for bbj.

Hanna and Danielle. Both are chubby Latinas similar to Bella but nicer, curvier asses. Both had cute faces but kept tummies covered as they were not flat. I only did L1 with these providers as they only offered CBJ. Both offered FS for $200. Hanna initially asked for $400 but then agreed to $200. Oh and Danielle does offer idk if it's LFK or DFK. I'm not really into this but she initiated kissing while giving HJ.

Salma. Pretty face and long thin frame. Definitely not curvy or voluptous but her body is nice if you're into a thinner build. Downside is she asked for $400 for FS and didn't budge although to be fair I didn't even try to negotiate her down. Again, I'm not sure if she's Latina. She's tan or olive skin tone but racially ambiguous at least to me.

Please add to list if any of you have seen other CLM providers or if you have different opinions of any I've reviewed.

BringBackBp
02-25-24, 23:22

Have to repeat with the Asian spinner this weekend.Asian spinner? Who are you talking about? There are only 2 girls at 819 since Suyi left in the middle of the week.

SmileySam
02-26-24, 00:53
Which are his places? Can you list so I can know to avoid. DM if it's easier.It is a shit show now but not much you can do. Fake reviews are easy to spot. At least I know where not to go.

SexWithJesus69
02-26-24, 02:09

4. for house and 1. 4. Donation.Where is this spa? Are they open late?

Billy73
02-26-24, 07:42
Asian spinner? Who are you talking about? There are only 2 girls at 819 since Suyi left in the middle of the week.There were 2 other girls Friday around 4 pm besides Monica. Monica told me she just came in to see my then was leaving -I asked her the other 2 girls names and she didn't know but one was a short spinner Asian girl with blondish streaks in her black hair and the other girl was a 5'9 larger.

White woman but Monica didn't know either girls name but there is a very cute Asian spinner there Friday plus the larger white girl.

Billy73
02-26-24, 07:51
What pictures?See pic at 3:35 pm Friday.

Have several more pics. Car was occupied but if anyone knows anything help us out made me.

Have a change of plans on my visit Friday.

Billy73
02-26-24, 07:55
Can someone explain the fee structure at 819? Is it $200 total or $200 plus some house fee?Most girls are $160-$200 at 819 for 30 mins.

$160 Basic Covered.

$200 30 Min VIP.

$300 1 hour VIP.

$400 2 Girl 30 Min VIP.

High end girls like Monica / Jessica / Judy start at the $200 VIP 30 mins.

Hope this helps but I learned over the years to just offer the total price upfront and never pay the house plus the fee so if you go to a spa and once you get the girl in the room just make the total offer to them.

Fit312
02-26-24, 08:25
Can someone explain the fee structure at 819? Is it $200 total or $200 plus some house fee?I know that the girls give something to the house one way or the other and sometimes ask $50 up front, but I typically negotiate $200 for semi-VIP service all-in before any money changes hands.

DeepLover1
02-26-24, 09:36
I know that the girls give something to the house one way or the other and sometimes ask $50 up front, but I typically negotiate $200 for semi-VIP service all-in before any money changes hands.Fit312, from talking with some of the owners I know, the mt's get 1/2 of the door fee.

DMichaels69
02-26-24, 11:10
Welcome back FIT216, LOL

Most girls are $160-$200 at 819 for 30 mins.

$160 Basic Covered.

$200 30 Min VIP.

$300 1 hour VIP.

$400 2 Girl 30 Min VIP.

High end girls like Monica / Jessica / Judy start at the $200 VIP 30 mins.

Hope this helps but I learned over the years to just offer the total price upfront and never pay the house plus the fee so if you go to a spa and once you get the girl in the room just make the total offer to them.

WhiteDonger
02-26-24, 12:07
In addition to Zara, I've seen Suzie, Bella, Hanna, Danielle and Salma (not sure if she's a Latina tho).

Suzie. Caucasian appearing Puerto Rican. Curvy man made butt. Decent size tits, not big but not flat. Heavily tattooed. Slightly above average face but not stunning or anything to write home about imo. Didn't offer FS (others have reported it was offered) but BJ only for me. BJ was bare for me but others have reported only covered. YMMV. Personally don't recommend as BJ was not good and I didn't really like her attitude. But again others have reported great experiences before which is why I tried her out. Could've been an off day but I didn't repeat. $100 for BJ.

Bella. Pretty sure she is Mexican but I could be wrong. Either way that's what she looks like. Cute enough face but chubby body. High quality sloppy bbj. I definitely enjoyed her and she has a good personality even tho her look is not my ideal. Charged $50 for CBJ and $150 for bbj.

Hanna and Danielle. Both are chubby Latinas similar to Bella but nicer, curvier asses. Both had cute faces but kept tummies covered as they were not flat. I only did L1 with these providers as they only offered CBJ. Both offered FS for $200. Hanna initially asked for $400 but then agreed to $200. Oh and Danielle does offer idk if it's LFK or DFK. I'm not really into this but she initiated kissing while giving HJ..I've seen Suzie 3 times, and gotten CFS every time. So it might be a vibe thing. Suzie did face sitting for me, which is great with that ass. Whoever made it, it feels right.

Bella I've seen twice. According to Suzie they're good friends, have tried to find a day when they're together to arrange something but it has never come to be. I'll agree with her being good, I do like her look but that's just me.

I was going to see Zara next but if that's her rate I'm probably going to skip. Appreciate the info!

BungeeJumper1
02-26-24, 14:20

Princess Latina.

CLM.

Zara. Looks black, says she's Latina mix. Mid 20's to 30 age. Super fit, curvy perfect ass. Best man mades I've ever seen. Beautiful face. Best looking provider I've seen in Chicagoland area. Looks comparable to IG models. Easily my fav provider but also easily the most expensive. $160 hhr door fee. $300 for L3. Everything covered..Great review. Saw Zara and she was a blast!

BungeeJumper1
02-26-24, 14:21

Sidenote please comment or pm if you have seen any of the latinas at CLM.Zara is one of the best.

ThrilHouse
02-26-24, 17:23
To add I have seen Suzie cfs was available but did not partake as I didn't vibe with her YMMV. Though I saw another girl and as I was leaving Suzie looked so hot LOL.

Bella I have seen 3 times. Two excellent and one was meh. Might of been off day but she is fun!

Danielle, very hot even being a bit larger. Was fun but she was quoting high prices so didn't partake in full. Got CBJ and it was good. She would be fun in cfs but I won't pony up LOL.

Sandra is also sometimes on schedule. Older midage provider. Fun can be had at good $.

If $ no object I would try Danielle if you like the thicker Latina. If more $ limited I would go with Bella. FYI Bella has more of a girl next door look. Suzie and Danielle are more slutty looking of that makes sense.

I've seen Suzie 3 times, and gotten CFS every time. So it might be a vibe thing. Suzie did face sitting for me, which is great with that ass. Whoever made it, it feels right.

Bella I've seen twice. According to Suzie they're good friends, have tried to find a day when they're together to arrange something but it has never come to be. I'll agree with her being good, I do like her look but that's just me.

I was going to see Zara next but if that's her rate I'm probably going to skip. Appreciate the info!

BestDjInOhio
02-26-24, 19:27
I see these girls when I'm in the area, the ladies definitely know how to touch and tease a guy to maximum explosion. They are thicker Latino girls, I've only done a six hand massage with milking table but there is a bed in the room also so I'm sure more is available. For me, they do just fine with their hands, moaning and dirty talk.

First visit was 150 each hh but I offered them 1 each for hh and a regular client and they were good with it so YMMV with the admission fee.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/schaumburg/bodyrubs/body-rubs/sabrina-highly-reviewed-26190.html

Fukodome
02-26-24, 21:01
So just stopped earlier at 819 and was very intrigued by Sophie's pictures. So I texted to ensure she was available. They said that there were 3 ladies there available and not busy. So they sent me the price list and that included 30 min of Full service for 170. So that's what I gathered and went. I come in buzz and get let in by I believe Michelle which in my opinion looks better in person than the one Pic I had seen. Very nice cleavage and she said I believe I talked to you earlier. I almost pulled the trigger with her knowing all the great stuff that had been said about her but chose to ask for Sophie since she was a white girl and the pics of her were really good and attractive. Michelle takes me into another room as I realized later Sophie was just finishing up with another client. I sat in that room for about 8 minutes and Sophie came in there and said can you come to my room. So gathered my stuff and went to the first room to the right across from the couch. On the couch was Michelle and she did not look happy!! Even Sophie kept looking back at her. In the room she states how long are you staying? I say 30 and she says 200. I was like oh I'm sorry they texted me 170 and pulled out my phone to show her and she said that's fine. She had me lay down got the cover out and immediately placed it in me without me even up yet. Worked her magic and then got up asked me to get up and she laid down for Mish. I go to attempt to dine at the why and she pushes my head up really hard and was like no! I'm like okay don't need to be rude. She probably did me the favor. I enter her Mish and go to give her a peck on the neck and she gets really upset again and pushed my head back again and jumps up and says now doggy. I'm like okay rude!! So we go doggy and she slides to fingers in the entrance to give it more of a feel I guess and at this point I'm like I'm done. I acted I was finishing and she got right up. Took some alcohol and cleaned me off. Then she asked if I wanted a massage as we were maybe 10 minutes in. I said I'm good. Disgusted by what had just expired and got dressed and left. I'm 5'9 and workout daily. Weight to height propinate and came in very clean, groomed, showered and with fresh breath. Maybe this was her way to get even for not having the full 200 not sure but didn't get to touch or taste her breasts. Nothing. After we were done her demeanor totally changed and she was being really nice to me. Told me she was Italian and she normally lives in New York. She is not as fit or sexy as the pics make her seem and definitely not sweet. A little cottage cheese in the behind and the back of the legs. Pics are definitely touched up but strong representation of her, will not repeat with her and not sure if the same would of happened with Michelle if I only gave her 170 as well? But paying 300 for better service there is no way I can justify that. Happy mongering and now I know 300 is the benchmark for decent service just can't. Especially in a spa setting. Stay safe and thanks for all the contributions and knew I had to share mine to give back to the board. I don't this very often. Unfortunate the one time I do it ends this way. I'm sure there will be better out there next time!!

Jge096
02-26-24, 21:56
Might be beating a dead horse at this point but saw the famous Karly at T pro. Overall positive experience, would go back. Like others have mentioned she is going on vacation, I want to say she told me two weeks, but I forgot when she said she's leaving. $0. 5 for 30 min. Skills were as advertised, can confirm she's there F/S/S

SexWithJesus69
02-26-24, 23:48

4. for house and 1. 4. Donation.Sent you a message about the spa but looks like your in box is full. Let me know any details about the 31 day spa.

Rws1990
02-27-24, 00:07
In addition to Zara, I've seen Suzie, Bella, Hanna, Danielle and Salma (not sure if she's a Latina tho).

Hanna and Danielle. Both are chubby Latinas similar to Bella but nicer, curvier asses. Both had cute faces but kept tummies covered as they were not flat. I only did L1 with these providers as they only offered CBJ. Both offered FS for $200. Hanna initially asked for $400 but then agreed to $200. Oh and Danielle does offer idk if it's LFK or DFK. I'm not really into this but she initiated kissing while giving HJ.

Salma. Pretty face and long thin frame. Definitely not curvy or voluptous but her body is nice if you're into a thinner build. Downside is she asked for $400 for FS and didn't budge although to be fair I didn't even try to negotiate her down. Again, I'm not sure if she's Latina. She's tan or olive skin tone but racially ambiguous at least to me.

Please add to list if any of you have seen other CLM providers or if you have different opinions of any I've reviewed.Damn fantastico I really appreciate the info man you are a legend. I am tempted to see Hanna because I love a thick Latina but at same time feel like I should explore one of the other Latina girls that haven't been reported on. You are inspiring me to do my part LOL I don't know maybe I'll check out Nicole or maya. Appreciate it again brother and hopefully I'll report back soon.

Hapenny
02-27-24, 09:37
Got to HQ at the opening bell. I thought I'd have a choice of two ladies but only Yu Yu was there. She was pleasant in appearance and attitude and dressed showing nice cleavage.

I paid $65 for an hour and skipped the shower. When she came back I managed to communicate that I wanted a nude massage with a blow job. She said that was $200. I told her too much and countered at $100. Negotiations got me nowhere. She agreed to a nude massage with handjob.

She stripped exposing nice but saggy titties and a natural pussy that wasn't too thick. Her body was pretty appealing. I'd put her in her late 40's. Anyway she cleaned my hands with wipes including each finger individually.

The massage was lame but she did a reasonable job on the boys. We switched so I could go over her body. Nice flat ass and asshole that was clearly one way. Titty sucking and FIV were all allowed without reservation. I thought about DATY but decided against when I noticed some TP remnants stuck on her. YUCK.

After some time exploring her I laid on on my back and she did a reasonable job. She does not take verbal direction because her English poor. She did respond positively when I moved her hands off my cock and onto my balls and directed her movements.

It was an OK experience but I would pass on her if I revisit HQ.

ChriSilva
02-27-24, 09:39
I saw Sofia again yesterday and had my usual great time. I met Amy. She is petite and very cute with a great smile.

Christina, is this the Moon Spa in Montrose?Yes bro.

40XX W Montrose Ave.

CivicSi213
02-27-24, 09:52
So just stopped earlier at 819 and was very intrigued by Sophie's pictures. So I texted to ensure she was available. They said that there were 3 ladies there available and not busy. So they sent me the price list and that included 30 min of Full service for 170. So that's what I gathered and went. I come in buzz and get let in by I believe Michelle which in my opinion looks better in person than the one Pic I had seen. Very nice cleavage and she said I believe I talked to you earlier. I almost pulled the trigger with her knowing all the great stuff that had been said about her but chose to ask for Sophie since she was a white girl and the pics of her were really good and attractive. Michelle takes me into another room as I realized later Sophie was just finishing up with another client. I sat in that room for about 8 minutes and Sophie came in there and said can you come to my room. So gathered my stuff and went to the first room to the right across from the couch. On the couch was Michelle and she did not look happy!! Even Sophie kept looking back at her. In the room she states how long are you staying? I say 30 and she says 200. I was like oh I'm sorry they texted me 170 and pulled out my phone to show her and she said that's fine. She had me lay down got the cover out and immediately placed it in me without me even up yet. Worked her magic and then got up asked me to get up and she laid down for Mish. I go to attempt to dine at the why and she pushes my head up really hard and was like no! I'm like okay don't need to be rude. She probably did me the favor. I enter her Mish and go to give her a peck on the neck and she gets really upset again and pushed my head back again and jumps up and says now doggy. I'm like okay rude!! So we go doggy and she slides to fingers in the entrance to give it more of a feel I guess and at this point I'm like I'm done. I acted I was finishing and she got right up. Took some alcohol and cleaned me off. Then she asked if I wanted a massage as we were maybe 10 minutes in. I said I'm good. Disgusted by what had just expired and got dressed and left. I'm 5'9 and workout daily. Weight to height propinate and came in very clean, groomed, showered and with fresh breath. Maybe this was her way to get even for not having the full 200 not sure but didn't get to touch or taste her breasts. Nothing. After we were done her demeanor totally changed and she was being really nice to me. Told me she was Italian and she normally lives in New York. She is not as fit or sexy as the pics make her seem and definitely not sweet. A little cottage cheese in the behind and the back of the legs. Pics are definitely touched up but strong representation of her, will not repeat with her and not sure if the same would of happened with Michelle if I only gave her 170 as well? But paying 300 for better service there is no way I can justify that. Happy mongering and now I know 300 is the benchmark for decent service just can't. Especially in a spa setting. Stay safe and thanks for all the contributions and knew I had to share mine to give back to the board. I don't this very often. Unfortunate the one time I do it ends this way. I'm sure there will be better out there next time!!White chicks at PD have not had a good reputation since they brought them into the scene of Asian apartments / spas. Sophia herself did not have glowing reviews when she was at PD. The indicators are there. I wish more people would stand their ground on the BS. If the service does not meet the minimum requirements stop and leave get most of your money back. Sounds like this girl Sophia is here to play games. 819, I think it's time to take the garbage out.

Fukodome
02-27-24, 10:32
Thanks for chiming in. My fault then for not going back far enough or thinking about checking the Apartment board for reviews. Lesson learned and I'm getting that feeling that all these white girls are just there for a quick buck and don't care about long term return business or good reviews. Again don't do this often but definitely want to contribute when and where I can.

White chicks at PD have not had a good reputation since they brought them into the scene of Asian apartments / spas. Sophia herself did not have glowing reviews when she was at PD. The indicators are there. I wish more people would stand their ground on the BS. If the service does not meet the minimum requirements stop and leave get most of your money back. Sounds like this girl Sophia is here to play games. 819, I think it's time to take the garbage out.

Gopher88
02-27-24, 11:02

Sidenote please comment or pm if you have seen any of the latinas at CLM.I can't find privet message.

BringBackBp
02-27-24, 11:35
White chicks at PD have not had a good reputation since they brought them into the scene of Asian apartments / spas. Sophia herself did not have glowing reviews when she was at PD. The indicators are there. I wish more people would stand their ground on the BS. If the service does not meet the minimum requirements stop and leave get most of your money back. Sounds like this girl Sophia is here to play games. 819, I think it's time to take the garbage out.Yes she's been reviewed on her in the past to mixed results. But to be fair, she's on her second rotation here and we are barely in March. And she's averaging good volume at 819 and that's with Monica also ther. So she must be doing something right. I think the problem is just miscommunications about services and price points. Too many guys think they are going to get GFE experience at the bare minimum. You are not getting any kissing, DATY, etc at 170. That's dump and pump in 30 services. He should have known what was up when she said 200.

BigJoe4567
02-27-24, 12:07
I recently saw Angie. Latina (Colombian) visiting from FL. Short, bronze skin with man mades. Unclear whether it is her in the pic, although it is a very dressed up pic. Attractive for sure.

Barely a massage. Just some light rubbing. She had just arrived and couldn't find a cover. Settled for DATY (she said she usually would not and would've rather done CFS) and L1 for house + 3. Yes, this is too high of a rate but I am very bad negotiating in moment when I come prepared to go "all in."

Fine experience, not sure I would repeat with the diverse talents they have at CLM.

To add I have seen Suzie cfs was available but did not partake as I didn't vibe with her YMMV. Though I saw another girl and as I was leaving Suzie looked so hot LOL.

Bella I have seen 3 times. Two excellent and one was meh. Might of been off day but she is fun!

Danielle, very hot even being a bit larger. Was fun but she was quoting high prices so didn't partake in full. Got CBJ and it was good. She would be fun in cfs but I won't pony up LOL.

Sandra is also sometimes on schedule. Older midage provider. Fun can be had at good $.

If $ no object I would try Danielle if you like the thicker Latina. If more $ limited I would go with Bella. FYI Bella has more of a girl next door look. Suzie and Danielle are more slutty looking of that makes sense.

CivicSi213
02-27-24, 13:19
Yes she's been reviewed on her in the past to mixed results. But to be fair, she's on her second rotation here and we are barely in March. And she's averaging good volume at 819 and that's with Monica also ther. So she must be doing something right. I think the problem is just miscommunications about services and price points. Too many guys think they are going to get GFE experience at the bare minimum. You are not getting any kissing, DATY, etc at 170. That's dump and pump in 30 services. He should have known what was up when she said 200.I agree with your perspective. It comes down to the people running the show in some way misleading customers to believe they will be getting a specific service for a price point, then the girls not disclosing that for the offered donation some services are not included, but to each their own and obviously YMMV. I have yet to see glowing reviews on a white girl at 819 or PD. I wish EMP were stronger and more consistent is this area. Defiantly a huge market for it.

Slam2505
02-27-24, 15:42
Anyone see the Mexican girl leonale that's at orange spa right now? Looking for so reviews on her.

GWheaton
02-27-24, 18:23
I recently saw Angie. Latina (Colombian) visiting from FL. Short, bronze skin with man mades. Unclear whether it is her in the pic, although it is a very dressed up pic. Attractive for sure.

Barely a massage. Just some light rubbing. She had just arrived and couldn't find a cover. Settled for DATY (she said she usually would not and would've rather done CFS) and L1 for house + 3. Yes, this is too high of a rate but I am very bad negotiating in moment when I come prepared to go "all in."

Fine experience, not sure I would repeat with the diverse talents they have at CLM.Wait. You paid $300 plus house fee for no massage, DATY and a hand job? Because this ho couldn't find a rubber?

Billy73
02-27-24, 18:27
Anyone see the Mexican girl leonale that's at orange spa right now? Looking for so reviews on her.Pics are real. She is very sexy and tiny little thing well worth the $160 + $40 upgrade for bare BJ.

Member #6568
02-27-24, 20:50
Pics are real. She is very sexy and tiny little thing well worth the $160 + $40 upgrade for bare BJ.Personal opinions.

Not impressed.

Not tiny.

And when asked for another got the so not me -a Chinese -and stormed out.

Billy73
02-27-24, 21:34
Personal opinions.

Not impressed.

Not tiny.

And when asked for another got the so not me -a Chinese -and stormed out.I would clarify she isn't Asian Tiny but compared to the Latin girls she is tiny with a big ass.

The.

She performs very well but again my opinion. I'm personally not a fan of these Latin or European women I'm 99.9% all in on the Asian girls myself.

Bylethe
02-27-24, 22:11
I walked in and was greeted by Ami. I requested a shower and she left saying let me get it ready. Turned out to be a stand up self shower. That was alright as it had been a long day.

Back to the room and she asked what pressure I wanted and said hard. She then proceeded to give a very good massage and worked out multiple kinks. Followed by soft touch and then the flip.

Ami is small, even for an Asian, under 5. 2 feet but good proportions (IMHO). Covered all the bases, session was just under an hour I did not meet any of the other ladies.The thing about Ami is her personality makes her even more pretty than she is.

CGuy2
02-27-24, 23:34
Post on Twitter about a guy from at hiphopnowtv that called the police on a massage therapist that tried to give him a happy ending.

Didn't look like anyplace in Chicago. Then the guy starts spouting about being a "Christian". Douche nozzle got someone busted to create click bait.

Tennan
02-28-24, 08:03
Monday I went in to Plum and was met by a different girl this time round as Mimi busy. I believe this young lady called herself Tina. She is pretty short, straight brown hair, really pretty face. She took me back, I paid. 8 for the hour, and got comfy. The massage was surprisingly nice, upon request she went a little stronger, and actually worked out some kinks rather than just rub everywhere like other girls. Had a nice hot towel, some playful tickling before the flip. We settled on 1. 5 for the full board. Her birthday suit she has a slim-ish figure tiny pooch, nice hand-sized breasts (at least for me), nice legs, and a beautiful face. She slipped on the wrapper, and got to work with a nice BJ, followed by cowgirl. She has a pretty tight kitty and knows how to work it. She road for a bit, then switched positions a few times. Overall it was a very good experience. Not rushed, price seemed fair. Will be keeping this place on my radar for the future.

Dbry4281
02-28-24, 14:26
Stopped in yesterday, I was able to pull LISA. Her pic is on their I. G page. She's a little taller about 5'4, tits huge natural d's, brown nipples, medium Bush, nice above average size ass, for an Asian. She can take a bigger dick, pussy was tight. A few toes were a little bent up, maybe she wore smaller shoes when she was a kid. I'm not into a foot fetish, so I can careless. I mean, overall good experience. Nice attitude, not a clock watcher.

Billy73
02-28-24, 17:55
Personal opinions.

Not impressed.

Not tiny.

And when asked for another got the so not me -a Chinese -and stormed out.Brother sorry I thought you were talking about the blonde Latina she is fire the dark haired one you are talking about is a giant that looks a tad like Frankenstein.

Sorry didn't realize there were 2 of them but the one you are talking about is a 100% no go.

JaxInCase
02-28-24, 20:36
Brother sorry I thought you were talking about the blonde Latina she is fire the dark haired one you are talking about is a giant that looks a tad like Frankenstein.

Sorry didn't realize there were 2 of them but the one you are talking about is a 100% no go.So is the one you're talking about leonele?

Billy73
02-28-24, 21:06
So is the one you're talking about leonele?No, Isabella is the hot one the Leonele is a plastic surgery disaster.

RadioMatt
02-28-24, 22:30
Monday I went in to Plum and was met by a different girl this time round as Mimi busy. I believe this young lady called herself Tina. She is pretty short, straight brown hair, really pretty face. She took me back, I paid. 8 for the hour, and got comfy. The massage was surprisingly nice, upon request she went a little stronger, and actually worked out some kinks rather than just rub everywhere like other girls. Had a nice hot towel, some playful tickling before the flip. We settled on 1. 5 for the full board. Her birthday suit she has a slim-ish figure tiny pooch, nice hand-sized breasts (at least for me), nice legs, and a beautiful face. She slipped on the wrapper, and got to work with a nice BJ, followed by cowgirl. She has a pretty tight kitty and knows how to work it. She road for a bit, then switched positions a few times. Overall it was a very good experience. Not rushed, price seemed fair. Will be keeping this place on my radar for the future.Where is this location? Wasn't able to find anything with matching name.

TRS2020
02-29-24, 01:00
Anyone have experience with this lady from Portage advertising on CL? Traveling through your area soon and hoping for some insight.

HandyManny7
02-29-24, 07:40
I just had a great visit at Me spa. Rose enthusiastically met me at the door with a nice hug. Paid 50 for half hour, I got comfortable and she came back in. Rose has great soft technique and does a lot of reach around teasing. About a minute in I flipped and she already had a cover ready. I'm terrible with guessing Asian ladies age, but I think she is early 30's with what I think is a good body. Once ready she got on top and have a great ride. She definitely gets into it! So much so, I noticed quite a bit of lady fluids pooling around my balls. She gets really wet. I blew in the bag and she cleaned me up with a warm cloth and gave me a water. She escorted me out with a sweet hug and kiss on the cheek. I highly recommend.

IggyD
02-29-24, 10:15
I found it doing a simple Google search.

Where is this location? Wasn't able to find anything with matching name.

HappyGardener
02-29-24, 10:26
I found it doing a simple Google search.It constantly amazes that people can't seem to do that.

LeopardTwo
02-29-24, 15:51
Did they get a new phone number or something happen by chance? I've reached out to the one I typically use, which is the published one, and it's been a no go.

PM if you can, thanks.

Mrb3434
02-29-24, 17:26
Drove by earlier tons of police going into Tokyo Spa.

RichL1234
02-29-24, 17:27
Found a new stop for myself along Milwaukee Ave. Just north of Montrose right on the corner. Was quoted 60 / hr. 160 FS. I been to a lot of places and always get the run around on pricing. Anyhow, Coco was the MT, very cute, pinkish color in hair, very pretty, late 20's. Great body. Decided on 160 total FS (no door) started out w typical lame massage then got right into it, she stripped down to reveal a nice trimmed landing strip, beautiful natural 34 B's, and a lovely ass, also some artwork on her stomach. Slight bit of foreplay but once she hopped onboard -I was done.

Anyway it is nice to see that there are some new fresh faces out there to be had.

SpaGuy21
02-29-24, 19:22
Drove by earlier tons of police going into Tokyo Spa.Nah, isn't like they got a visit by Uncle LEO 6-7 weeks ago. They were probably there for the nuru, slime session!

Maybe it was the FDA or FEMA dealing with a biohazard?

I'm sure we'll be hearing all the details shortly.

Slam2505
02-29-24, 20:07
Message orange spa and seen that Isabella was no longer there. Message HKPD and seen she had moved over same.

Photos. Went to go see her but she was busy got the other Hispanic Veronica I think it started with a V. Ask for the 160 so I could be in and out. She then told me I can't touch her boobs cause those are hers and cost and extra 20. For me it's not about the money I had the 160. I just knew the sex was going to be lame and she would ***** the whole time. I told her no thank you got my 140 and left. Door guy asked me what happen so cool Asian dude was there and translated for me. He try talking to the girls but damage was already done. He try showing me Isabel who I came to see. She does look good older face. I could tell the other girl spoke to her already and they will be adding this tax on.

Englee
02-29-24, 20:47
Nah, isn't like they got a visit by Uncle LEO 6-7 weeks ago. They were probably there for the nuru, slime session!

I'm sure we'll be hearing all the details shortly.My buddy is a cop for Chicago. He says CPD really isn't concerned about the parlors or escorts. You have to worry about Cook County and Tom Dart. He will target the massage parlors because they are easy to make it look like he is doing his job and not helping solve real crime.

Sliding
02-29-24, 21:27
Message orange spa and seen that Isabella was no longer there. Message HKPD and seen she had moved over same.

Photos. Went to go see her but she was busy got the other Hispanic Veronica I think it started with a V. Ask for the 160 so I could be in and out. She then told me I can't touch her boobs cause those are hers and cost and extra 20. For me it's not about the money I had the 160. I just knew the sex was going to be lame and she would ***** the whole time. I told her no thank you got my 140 and left. Door guy asked me what happen so cool Asian dude was there and translated for me. He try talking to the girls but damage was already done. He try showing me Isabel who I came to see. She does look good older face. I could tell the other girl spoke to her already and they will be adding this tax on.Yeah, I caught Isabella at orange last week. I'd definitely say very late 30's based on face. I tried to get into hkpd but didn't get a response. Maybe the number I have is bad now.

LceMan
02-29-24, 23:16
This was my second dream and I decided to go all the way. The condom must have been from China as she was barely able to get it on and it only reached half way to the base! The good news is, her vagina is similarly sized! Holy crap she's tight! And she just let me fuck her as long as I wanted. I never could get it all the way in, but it was super fun trying.

Tina's a very nice lady and not unattractive at all. Two thumbs up! Oh, and reasonably priced.

Happy dreams mongers!

Hroger Healey
03-01-24, 00:24
Found a new stop for myself along Milwaukee Ave. Just north of Montrose right on the corner. Was quoted 60 / hr. 160 FS. I been to a lot of places and always get the run around on pricing. Anyhow, Coco was the MT, very cute, pinkish color in hair, very pretty, late 20's. Great body. Decided on 160 total FS (no door) started out w typical lame massage then got right into it, she stripped down to reveal a nice trimmed landing strip, beautiful natural 34 B's, and a lovely ass, also some artwork on her stomach. Slight bit of foreplay but once she hopped onboard -I was done.

Anyway it is nice to see that there are some new fresh faces out there to be had.That must have been some dream you had there! Considering that location has been closed with for lease signs in the windows for like 15 plus years. Wait a sec, makes perfect sense now! This post will get the papasan to drive over there and rent that place. Good thinking, Mr Realtor or Mr Building-Owner!

SpaGuy21
03-01-24, 01:04
That must have been some dream you had there! Considering that location has been closed with for lease signs in the windows for like 15 plus years. Wait a sec, makes perfect sense now! This post will get the papasan to drive over there and rent that place. Good thinking, Mr Realtor or Mr Building-Owner!No, it's there. But his description wasn't very accurate. It's a couple blocks north of the intersection. I checked it out once. May have been the same chick. Typical jack shack, no sign, with a doorbell velcro'd to the door.

The provider was decent, I was buzzed and it was late so I didn't mind. Doubt I'd go back though.

Masalic
03-01-24, 02:21
My buddy is a cop for Chicago. He says CPD really isn't concerned about the parlors or escorts. You have to worry about Cook County and Tom Dart. He will target the massage parlors because they are easy to make it look like he is doing his job and not helping solve real crime.I'm assuming this doesn't happen all that often tho right?

Mustashlo
03-01-24, 03:20
I tried to visit Lavender Spa yesterday but a fellow monger walked in just before me. . Lucy told me it would be 20 minute wait and introduced me to Tina. I left and came back today and saw Tina. Wow! Good strong massage. She was enthusiastic on the flip. A bit hung ho with the sanitizer spray but otherwise awesome. Lots of kisses down the body and great finish. She has a tight little body and she is curvier than Lucy. I look forward to seeing her again.

60 for HJ.

ChriSilva
03-01-24, 07:39
Is she the only one there? I went there last week and got one of the best BBBJs I've had in Chicago. She fucking worked hard, whereas most girls get tired after 5 or so minutes, she was going to town for like 10+. Girl I saw had terrible english and said I couldn't CIM but everythign else was great. She also put my shoes on. She was older than 38, but still attractive.

Was it. 1 + house.Massage Chicago (563X W Fullerton Ave) new girl Linda.

Today early day visited 563X, MMS was there. She asked Alice or new girl. Fuck so hard to decide. So she send the new girl. Man she was cute, small frame but curvy. Nice B cup with small nips. Very sexy body. Her massage was ok, the suction was good too. She is not as tight but holds her ground well. It was a sight to see her from behind as well as DATY was clean and she seem to really enjoy. Her name is Linda short brown hair with a very pretty face. I am going to have to choose a duo next time and see if Alice and Linda can play with each other.

RedGhost79
03-01-24, 08:02
I agree. Very cute, beautiful little body with full natural b cups. Greets you ready for fun. Super chill and affectionate. Massage skills. Who cares. YMMV but she was quite accommodating for me. Even DFk. Absolutely no English so we used her google translator. She is 35 but looks 30. She's only here till the end of February. I kind of hate recommending her because I'd rather keep her to myself LOL. But in the sprit of you sex addicts and mongerhood enjoy.Chloe fits that bill. Pretty face, slim body, absolutely enormous naturals. She's a lot of fun too. Not sure if she's in town right now though.

Member #6568
03-01-24, 08:35
819 -saw tons of police raiding 819 last night.

DMichaels69
03-01-24, 09:59
Yes I saw something about some guy coming out of there in cuffs saying My mileage is higher good sir, I speak Mandarin!

DoogyWoogy
03-01-24, 10:02
Twitter account of 819 / Tokyo is down.

Baggio57
03-01-24, 10:20
Yes I saw something about some guy coming out of there in cuffs saying My mileage is higher good sir, I speak Mandarin!Today was supposed to be the start of a new rotation at PD, part of the same group as 819, Tokyo and Kedzie. But the website has no pics up. Also, its X account seems to have disappeared.

DMichaels69
03-01-24, 10:23
LOL. The NURU gel can't be bad, it was purchased from Amazon for crying out loud!

Nah, isn't like they got a visit by Uncle LEO 6-7 weeks ago. They were probably there for the nuru, slime session!

I'm sure we'll be hearing all the details shortly.

Masalic
03-01-24, 10:45
Today was supposed to be the start of a new rotation at PD, part of the same group as 819, Tokyo and Kedzie. But the website has no pics up. Also, its X account seems to have disappeared.You've got to be joking, I just about had everything set up too.

Smith054
03-01-24, 11:11
LOL. The NURU gel can't be bad, it was purchased from Amazon for crying out loud!Check the price!! I took the pics myself!

RichL1234
03-01-24, 11:14
That must have been some dream you had there! Considering that location has been closed with for lease signs in the windows for like 15 plus years. Wait a sec, makes perfect sense now! This post will get the papasan to drive over there and rent that place. Good thinking, Mr Realtor or Mr Building-Owner!Then quite the dream it was. Maybe you need to get out a little more. I did not say Milwaukee / Montrose, just north of Montrose 45 x3 .

RichL1234
03-01-24, 11:18
No, it's there. But his description wasn't very accurate. It's a couple blocks north of the intersection. I checked it out once. May have been the same chick. Typical jack shack, no sign, with a doorbell velcro'd to the door.

The provider was decent, I was buzzed and it was late so I didn't mind. Doubt I'd go back though.How is that not a very accurate description? On Milwaukee just north of Montrose.

SpaGuy21
03-01-24, 11:35
Drove by earlier tons of police going into Tokyo Spa.

Today was supposed to be the start of a new rotation at PD, part of the same group as 819, Tokyo and Kedzie. But the website has no pics up. Also, its X account seems to have disappeared.After seeing that first post about a possible Tokyo raid I checked the googles but knew I wouldn't find anything. I did briefly check out the Twitter page for the group and it was still up last night, they obviously are trying damage control. Not going to help deleting the account, which is pretty damning (internet way back machine, screenshots, etc).

I never really checked it out before but listing girls and rotations between locations, dates for new girls coming into town, talking about 3 girl sessions, all pretty audacious. Some of these escort sites will post disclaimers, stating paying for time, companionship, blah, blah blah. But when you start posting on social media, different story. It's like all these locals getting busted for the Jan 6 crap in DC. They were found, mostly, through social media. When you lay all your crap out there for everyone to see, over social media, people are going to notice. Especially when engaging in, or promoting, unscrupulous activities. Love or hate PPS, hahaha, but he's not out there posting on social media or providing specific locations for his operations. I think the guy knows better.

The bubble was bound to burst, it was just a matter of time. The warning was there, early January. Just remember fellas, when a place starts to get hot it's probably best to avoid, don't want to get burned. Stay safe all.

SpaGuy21
03-01-24, 11:39
How is that not a very accurate description? On Milwaukee just north of Montrose.I knew where you were talking about. I meant not accurate as in precise, not false. Not knowing the location, that could be read as being on the corner of the intersection. Legit report, nothing false about it. My post was confirming yours, not bashing it.

Masalic
03-01-24, 12:36
After seeing that first post about a possible Tokyo raid I checked the googles but knew I wouldn't find anything. I did briefly check out the Twitter page for the group and it was still up last night, they obviously are trying damage control. Not going to help deleting the account, which is pretty damning (internet way back machine, screenshots, etc).

I never really checked it out before but listing girls and rotations between locations, dates for new girls coming into town, talking about 3 girl sessions, all pretty audacious. Some of these escort sites will post disclaimers, stating paying for time, companionship, blah, blah blah. But when you start posting on social media, different story. It's like all these locals getting busted for the Jan 6 crap in DC. They were found, mostly, through social media. When you lay all your crap out there for everyone to see, over social media, people are going to notice. Especially when engaging in, or promoting, unscrupulous activities. Love or hate PPS, hahaha, but he's not out there posting on social media or providing specific locations for his operations. I think the guy knows better.

The bubble was bound to burst, it was just a matter of time. The warning was there, early January. Just remember fellas, when a place starts to get hot it's probably best to avoid, don't want to get burned. Stay safe all.Man. And the PD places were the only ones I was interested in. So what do we just wait for things to die down or are they gone for good?

ConfuciusMan
03-01-24, 12:57
Tiffany is back at Broadway spa. She's one of the best Thai massage. She's cute great body. Nice c cup up top and Asian jlo ass. She has a great personality and will work out your stress. Their something about sexy thai massage therapist. She checks all the boxes. Left her new standard tip. Left very happy. She follows directions well.

Curiouse
03-01-24, 13:11
Big orange sign on Tokyo's door.