PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136

Nowhere500
10-18-23, 11:50
Yeah I drove all the way up north to CLC (Knowing I just wanted A look at this new Asian / Thai looking Latina) but the old Asian Mamasan who works the front desk refused to let me see this "Rita" and told me there's no 30 minute services only 1 hour. Which I never do because most Spa's rob you out of time. So $70 for 1 hour and you're taking A wild guess at whoever Is behind the door. Also some reviewers on here In the past hype up A new girl and when I get there I see A very below average looking Asian girl who I could've found at the Apartments In Chinatown for way cheaper than these Spa's.I have to weight in here. Rita is smoking hot. I have never seen a woman in any of the south side places as good looking as Rita. Rita could easily be a Korean Palace Girl. You can believe it or not but I'm not on anyone's payroll.

Jayp80
10-18-23, 13:58
It might be for the better considering the location. It's on a busy street in the heart of Lakeview. During the day, the street and foot traffic is so high that I would find myself sitting in the car and waiting for the right opening trying to Solid Snake (or frogger, for the older crowd) my way in. Hopefully the "Belmont Group" can find another location of their own but most of the girls associated are still available, just dispersed around the city.Thought I was the only one who did that, trying to time the red lights on both ends of the street, cta busses and mom's pushing strollers just right to I can appear not as creepy.

WhiteDonger
10-18-23, 14:01
Anyone tried this?

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bodyrubs/body-rubs/naughty-special-norridge-36980.html

Is it just L1 finish or is L3 available?I went to her. Pretty easy to visit the first time, now her hours are like from 11-2/3 pm which doesn't work for me.

I had L1 finish but she then said she 'liked me so much" L2 is available. Haven't been able to schedule again due to her availability. I'd say if you bring enough $ you might be able to get L2 or better.

Quimby
10-18-23, 15:43
Have not read about this place here yet so I took a chance. Its on south Ashland before 22nd. Typical storefront layout inside. No table shower just standup. Booker said three available but I only saw one. If they were there, they were very quiet. Mia was her name 40 ish? Cute and slim enhanced on top with an ass to grab. Place is like Archer with the punch card so 7th roll is free. 50 for the half and she wanted 200 for FS. I said no and started to get dressed. She caved for 150 and asked next time you make up. She gave me a shower and washed my ass and cock well. In the room gave a covered BJ and lapped up the balls and even rimmed. Did a bit of DATY and she got really wet. Went in doggy and finished in the bag. Then she gave me a massage. Surprised that it was good. She used her arms and elbows and dug in. Worked on some knots. Actually went about 45 min. All that time no else came in so no interruptions. I would repeat.

Q.

BigsKings
10-18-23, 15:55
Have not read about this place here yet so I took a chance. Its on south Ashland before 22nd. Typical storefront layout inside. No table shower just standup. Booker said three available but I only saw one. If they were there, they were very quiet. Mia was her name 40 ish? Cute and slim enhanced on top with an ass to grab. Place is like Archer with the punch card so 7th roll is free. 50 for the half and she wanted 200 for FS. I said no and started to get dressed. She caved for 150 and asked next time you make up. She gave me a shower and washed my ass and cock well. In the room gave a covered BJ and lapped up the balls and even rimmed. Did a bit of DATY and she got really wet. Went in doggy and finished in the bag. Then she gave me a massage. Surprised that it was good. She used her arms and elbows and dug in. Worked on some knots. Actually went about 45 min. All that time no else came in so no interruptions. I would repeat..Thanks for the info. Saw them on my way to Costco and was wondering whether should give it a try. Saw some review on the other site about Mia but not fully trusted. It was said she is in 30's and good attitude. Seems to match what you said so I may give it a try soon.

Elpatron
10-18-23, 19:40
I was there last week on Thursday rang bell a MILF type Asian lady open door told me to seat down on couch, She was finishing up with a monger after she walked her client out took me to massage room but first she ask me if wanted 1/2 hour I've responded with that I've wanted an hour she said. 7 handed her, the contribution she started with light compression for about 10 minutes she then applied some oil for another's 10 minutes with light strokes some kneading to light for my taste, she then dimm the lights and told me to turn over on my back, she wasted no time she quote me 2 Benjamin I'd said no, she said okay just massage I'd said ok she massage me for 10 seconds then she lower her rate to. 150 I'd still said no again she was not my type she told me her name is Helen then told her I've only have. 120 she said oka I'd did not hear any other noise while my stay there I'd ask if they where any other girl she said yes I'd my repeat to see other talent good luck stay safe.

Have not read about this place here yet so I took a chance. Its on south Ashland before 22nd. Typical storefront layout inside. No table shower just standup. Booker said three available but I only saw one. If they were there, they were very quiet. Mia was her name 40 ish? Cute and slim enhanced on top with an ass to grab. Place is like Archer with the punch card so 7th roll is free. 50 for the half and she wanted 200 for FS. I said no and started to get dressed. She caved for 150 and asked next time you make up. She gave me a shower and washed my ass and cock well. In the room gave a covered BJ and lapped up the balls and even rimmed. Did a bit of DATY and she got really wet. Went in doggy and finished in the bag. Then she gave me a massage. Surprised that it was good. She used her arms and elbows and dug in. Worked on some knots. Actually went about 45 min. All that time no else came in so no interruptions. I would repeat.

Q.

TommyZee
10-18-23, 19:51
Yeah I drove all the way up north to CLC (Knowing I just wanted A look at this new Asian / Thai looking Latina) but the old Asian Mamasan who works the front desk refused to let me see this "Rita" and told me there's no 30 minute services only 1 hour. Which I never do because most Spa's rob you out of time. So $70 for 1 hour and you're taking A wild guess at whoever Is behind the door. Also some reviewers on here In the past hype up A new girl and when I get there I see A very below average looking Asian girl who I could've found at the Apartments In Chinatown for way cheaper than these Spa's.They have a sign at the front that says "45 minutes $70". Though mamasan scolded us for going 5 minutes over, I might ask if they have an hour on my next visit. My review of Rita seconded the first reviewers mention of her hour-glass figure. She's hot, has a great smile, and no translator needed as she speaks great english.

I called ahead and requested Rita and proposed a time, mamasan said okay and I had no issues seeing her. I will be returning to see her at least one more time before she leaves. Personally, it was one of the best sessions I've had in a while. Speaking of leaving, I texted Rita today and asked when she's leaving to New York, she said end of the month.

Carradude
10-18-23, 21:48
I made my first trip to Orange and had a session with Coco. She matches the picture on their website with just a little retouching done on the picture. Very nice personality and pretty with a nice figure. Natural B's I think and just right for her frame. She did well in the table shower with a body slide which I enjoy. Back in the room it was all of the regular services which have been describe a lot on here. She will only be here for a couple of weeks and then will go back to NY. I would repeat with her with no qualms.

HappyGardener
10-18-23, 22:05
They have a sign at the front that says "45 minutes $70". Though mamasan scolded us for going 5 minutes over, I might ask if they have an hour on my next visit. You can get an hour for $80.

GMoney05
10-19-23, 02:41
I have to weight in here. Rita is smoking hot. I have never seen a woman in any of the south side places as good looking as Rita. Rita could easily be a Korean Palace Girl. You can believe it or not but I'm not on anyone's payroll.Okay thanks. I will check out this Rita. But I don't care much for Spa's who refuse to let the costumers take A look at the talent before they pay.

SexWithJesus69
10-19-23, 06:26
They have a sign at the front that says "45 minutes $70". Though mamasan scolded us for going 5 minutes over, I might ask if they have an hour on my next visit. My review of Rita seconded the first reviewers mention of her hour-glass figure. She's hot, has a great smile, and no translator needed as she speaks great english.

I called ahead and requested Rita and proposed a time, mamasan said okay and I had no issues seeing her. I will be returning to see her at least one more time before she leaves. Personally, it was one of the best sessions I've had in a while. Speaking of leaving, I texted Rita today and asked when she's leaving to New York, she said end of the month.What was the Damage for the tip for Rita? I'm definitely interested in checking her out.

Sh.

FnlvnGuy
10-19-23, 10:35
I went to her. Pretty easy to visit the first time, now her hours are like from 11-2/3 pm which doesn't work for me.

I had L1 finish but she then said she 'liked me so much" L2 is available. Haven't been able to schedule again due to her availability. I'd say if you bring enough $ you might be able to get L2 or better.What was the damage for L1 all together? Thanks.

TommyZee
10-19-23, 12:57
What was the Damage for the tip for Rita? I'm definitely interested in checking her out.

Sh.OG reviewer said $. 6, I walked in with. 7 for door and $. 7 (hoping she was as attractive as reviewed). She asked for $$, offered $. 7 and she accepted "just this time". I also gave her a massage which she joked "earned my discount".

Didn't go back in thread to find OG Rita reviewer but covered in mine.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2880-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=6640478&viewfull=1#post6640478.

WhiteDonger
10-19-23, 14:11
What was the damage for L1 all together? Thanks.It was just $.60 on the half hour.

It wasn't Nuru like she offers, she didn't have any fragrance free oil either if that matters to you (claims another provider took it with her LOL).

SpaGuy21
10-19-23, 15:01
Okay thanks. I will check out this Rita. But I don't care much for Spa's who refuse to let the costumers take A look at the talent before they pay.This is (was) a pretty common practice with K Spas, particularly in the city, until they know you as a regular. Part of the reason K Spas fell off for me. I think some of the newer, current K Spas (burbs) are more open to giving a choice but I can remember, when checking out new to me K Spas, MMS looking you up and down at her entryway window or desk before letting you in and assigning you a girl. Again, at least for the city K Spas. Now they are rare and CLC is the only place I can think of in the city proper. I've been to CLC a couple times and though both girls I had were solid, each time I saw other MTs who were smoke shows. Young and solid 8+ in looks. I'm sure there are others who can speak to being a regular there and getting their choice but I don't go enough and they rotate frequently where I don't know any names in the current lineup to even make a request. I will say CLC is worth checking out.

BadDances
10-19-23, 17:28
Yesterday drove by 819 to see the big sticker about licensing, so moved on th try Blue Island Spa but that had a line of people in front of it for something else down the side street, so moved on, saw Archer spa (plus like 5 other spas I didn't notice before) before stopping by near the 35th street orange line stop. Got Wei Wei, who is cute, and once you give her a little attention she opened up a bit more. Honestly really good value.

She has a nice body, had a kid but not much baby damage. Will repeat, she is there till the end of the month.

SpaGuy21
10-19-23, 18:02
so moved on to try Blue Island Spa but that had a line of people in front of it for something else down the side street, so moved onGoogle shows the location is immediately next door to a food pantry which is open morning through early afternoon, M-F. I swear some of these MMS / PPS have zero common sense. Same case on the No / NW Side where some of these psuedo-storefront, apartment-like FS spots are on busy intersections, down the street from police station, etc. Shit, I should start a jack-shack consulting firm, because some of these bosses have no clue, hahaha! Blacked out windows, 2-3 cameras pointing at the entrance and a tiny 2 x2 sign. It's like they want to put mongers through the walk of shame, haha!

FuckIt216
10-19-23, 18:58
So here is how my afternoon went.

Headed to Orange Spa got there I knew they would be busy by the Black SUV and Prius out front and the 3 cars with dudes glaring at the place from the side street. Fucking stalkers LOL, rang the bell and thick Mexican girl answers the door with a very pretty smile said about 30 min wait I said I'll pass and went to PD same think wait headed to HKPD same thing 20-30 minutes wait two guys on the couch and I could here the guys who had the checkered vans going to town on the Columbian girl Kiddos brother you sounded like you were smashing her LOL.

So I said fuck it emailed Vicky at HKPD like what the hell and she told me to come to Archer Perfect Spa and god damn dreams to come true. I met Vicky about 3 months ago at HKPD she was the house host but today she was Vicky the sexiest thing ever worker.

Got an amazing table shower even though she practically burnt my balls off with the hot water then headed to the room and god good lord help me. I'm old and this chick almost killed my old ass. The other girl there is even hotter like good lord pray for me cause I couldn't resist and shelled out $300 for see both but honestly it was worth $500 or more.

Do yourself a favor and check these 2 out so amazing both spinners.

GMoney05
10-20-23, 03:33
This is (was) a pretty common practice with K Spas, particularly in the city, until they know you as a regular. Part of the reason K Spas fell off for me. I think some of the newer, current K Spas (burbs) are more open to giving a choice but I can remember, when checking out new to me K Spas, MMS looking you up and down at her entryway window or desk before letting you in and assigning you a girl. Again, at least for the city K Spas. Now they are rare and CLC is the only place I can think of in the city proper. I've been to CLC a couple times and though both girls I had were solid, each time I saw other MTs who were smoke shows. Young and solid 8+ in looks. I'm sure there are others who can speak to being a regular there and getting their choice but I don't go enough and they rotate frequently where I don't know any names in the current lineup to even make a request. I will say CLC is worth checking out.Alright sometime this weekend Imma check out this Rita and CLC. Yesterday had A bad experience over at the Latina Spa they got too many rude fatty's working there. Plus I should stay away for A while Chicago PD truck was parked outside. Hope Rita does look what she's hyped up to be. I been lookin for an Asian who could also look A bit Latina.

Fit312
10-20-23, 08:13
Blacked out windows, 2-3 cameras pointing at the entrance and a tiny 2 x2 sign.A lot of these places don't bother getting a business license (looking at you, papasan), so the city can shut them down at any time, but that might help them in staying under the radar. I'm only the Junior Ambassador, so I don't have any inside information, but it appears that 819 got shut down for failing to renew their license on 9/13 after a 30 day grace period. Even if they forward a few customers to PD and Tokyo, the opportunity cost must be tremendous.

OF Charlie
10-20-23, 10:16
A lot of these places don't bother getting a business license (looking at you, papasan), so the city can shut them down at any time, but that might help them in staying under the radar. I'm only the Junior Ambassador, so I don't have any inside information, but it appears that 819 got shut down for failing to renew their license on 9/13 after a 30 day grace period. Even if they forward a few customers to PD and Tokyo, the opportunity cost must be tremendous.Good detective work. You are partially correct. They didn't renew because the license was under previous owner's name. They registered a new license. The issue was that the city inspector did not give enough notice and just showed up. The owner wasn't there and the girls ran off as they didn't know what was going on.

They will make it up. The one and only Anne will be back to Chicago next month.

Projektzer
10-20-23, 11:53
Hello fellow mongers, my day is clear and I'm in Chi and this is my yearly shot to get GFE level loving. What's my best shot? South arch, orange, red lantern?

Would love some tips. I like young and body doesn't matter as much as GFE attitude. Love you all.

BadDances
10-20-23, 13:15
They will make it up. The one and only Anne will be back to Chicago next month.Well this is terrible news for my wallet but, looks like more than Turkey is getting stuffed in November.

SexWithJesus69
10-20-23, 14:59
OG reviewer said $. 6, I walked in with. 7 for door and $. 7 (hoping she was as attractive as reviewed). She asked for $$, offered $. 7 and she accepted "just this time". I also gave her a massage which she joked "earned my discount".

Didn't go back in thread to find OG Rita reviewer but covered in mine.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2880-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=6640478&viewfull=1#post6640478.Giving them a massage is always the move. You'll land in their good graces and they'll remember that.

Perversity
10-20-23, 16:11
Google shows the location is immediately next door to a food pantry which is open morning through early afternoon, M-F. I swear some of these MMS / PPS have zero common sense. Same case on the No / NW Side where some of these psuedo-storefront, apartment-like FS spots are on busy intersections, down the street from police station, etc. Shit, I should start a jack-shack consulting firm, because some of these bosses have no clue, hahaha! Blacked out windows, 2-3 cameras pointing at the entrance and a tiny 2 x2 sign. It's like they want to put mongers through the walk of shame, haha!Back in I think 2014 a spa opened in Pilsen in the same building as the Alderman's office. Like the same building facing the public space at 18th / Loomis / Blue Island. I think it was open a couple of months? I got a couple of L1 sessions there before it closed. Just wow, not bright at all.

SexWithJesus69
10-20-23, 19:04
So here is how my afternoon went.

Headed to Orange Spa got there I knew they would be busy by the Black SUV and Prius out front and the 3 cars with dudes glaring at the place from the side street. Fucking stalkers LOL, rang the bell and thick Mexican girl answers the door with a very pretty smile said about 30 min wait I said I'll pass and went to PD same think wait headed to HKPD same thing 20-30 minutes wait two guys on the couch and I could here the guys who had the checkered vans going to town on the Columbian girl Kiddos brother you sounded like you were smashing her LOL.

So I said fuck it emailed Vicky at HKPD like what the hell and she told me to come to Archer Perfect Spa and god damn dreams to come true. I met Vicky about 3 months ago at HKPD she was the house host but today she was Vicky the sexiest thing ever worker.

Got an amazing table shower even though she practically burnt my balls off with the hot water then headed to the room and god good lord help me. I'm old and this chick almost killed my old ass. The other girl there is even hotter like good lord pray for me cause I couldn't resist and shelled out $300 for see both but honestly it was worth $500 or more.

Do yourself a favor and check these 2 out so amazing both spinners.Was everything covered? I just stopped by and the girl there who's the younger one of the two is a dime piece wow. Asking $$ for half.

FuckIt216
10-20-23, 23:10
Was everything covered? I just stopped by and the girl there who's the younger one of the two is a dime piece wow. Asking $$ for half.$150 all in but covered.

Younger girl is YuYu getting ready to write a review on her they ask for $200 but counter with $150 no more than $160.

And yes everything is covered but you can probably get bare for the right $ amounts.

FuckIt216
10-20-23, 23:19
Had such a great time with Vicky yesterday she asked me to stop back today for special treat. Really didn't have time but stopped by today around 3 pm rang the bell.

(The have front and side doors) which is nice.

Texted Vicky in here she replied ok so I rang the bell and was greeted but a very cute Young Asian girl named YuYu. Lead to room asked for Vicky was told she is busy but I could tell I was the only one there all the doors for all the rooms were open I offered $150 she said no only massage then winked took the $50 for the half hour figured I would play along and forked over the $50 massage was about 5 minutes asked to flip on the flip she said oh wow and flicked my dick said what's up and she asked for $200 more I said nope got $110 left and she took it and left the room for about 5 minutes came back and got a wonderful covered BJ then I let her do the work cowgirl, reverse cow girl then side cowgirl. She is Amazing for the Chicago market. Cute spinner with big bolt ons.

CanadianGuy
10-21-23, 02:26
Great place.

https://www.theearthchi.com/Who did you see? Total damage and service?

Moejoo
10-21-23, 07:04
Great place.

https://www.theearthchi.com/I went there once about a year ago and it had a different name, Something Foot Spa. I was taken down in a cold unfinished basement. Has the basement been fixed up?

SkeeterV
10-21-23, 11:13
Visited Ruby close to closing time last night, Mimi was the only one working. Short 5'2, slim, bolt on man mades, maintained but long Bush. Looks a bit older than some of the other girls I've seen there. She didn't speak any English so everything had to be translated by phone.

Great service as usual there with table shower and and massage. Fantastic BBBJ I almost blew but she slowed me down and then popped on the cover and jumped on and pounded away till I finished. Quick clean up and out the door!

CanadianGuy
10-21-23, 17:12
Anyone try her?

https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/3171937

KlausKinkski
10-21-23, 18:51
Recently visited Chinatown to pick up a few things. Parked on Archer right next to Do Le restaurant (just south of Cermak). When I went to pay for parking, a lady from Yun Ping asked if I wanted a massage. She was pretty insistent. Have never been solicited quite like that before in Chinatown. I passed since I wasn't sure about Yun Ping. When I went back to my car, a customer was leaving Yun Ping and a different lady was showing him the door. She looked more attractive than the lady at the parking pay station. Any information about the place?

KlausKinkski
10-21-23, 18:53
Anyone try her?

https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/3171937No. But if those pics are real I may be trying her. What a lovely body.

SexWithJesus69
10-21-23, 21:30
Eva from Belmont is currently at Broadway spa. Stopped by to see Jenny who is a pretty Chinese girls that's there and Eva was the one that opened the door.

FuckIt216
10-22-23, 09:57
I went there once about a year ago and it had a different name, Something Foot Spa. I was taken down in a cold unfinished basement. Has the basement been fixed up?Place is remodeled really nice they even offer 3 girl room buy bring your American Express for that experience.

Place is never busy and girls are always 7+ out of 10 really nice experience for about $220-$240 for the hour and numerous upgrades available.

FuckIt216
10-22-23, 09:59
Who did you see? Total damage and service?Yo-Yo red head Asian on last visit was $220 out the door includes legit table shower and massage for the hour.

GMoney05
10-22-23, 10:57
This is (was) a pretty common practice with K Spas, particularly in the city, until they know you as a regular. Part of the reason K Spas fell off for me. I think some of the newer, current K Spas (burbs) are more open to giving a choice but I can remember, when checking out new to me K Spas, MMS looking you up and down at her entryway window or desk before letting you in and assigning you a girl. Again, at least for the city K Spas. Now they are rare and CLC is the only place I can think of in the city proper. I've been to CLC a couple times and though both girls I had were solid, each time I saw other MTs who were smoke shows. Young and solid 8+ in looks. I'm sure there are others who can speak to being a regular there and getting their choice but I don't go enough and they rotate frequently where I don't know any names in the current lineup to even make a request. I will say CLC is worth checking out.So you weren't lying CLC was worth the check out. But what I dislike wasn't Rita she does have A nice smile and body and was what I been looking for an Asian who looks sort of Latina also. I disliked was I had to wait In my car 30 minutes due to another costumer. They weren't even answering the phone. Maybe Weekdays are more quite. But I have seen some Asian's who are darker Thai on her level over at Princess Thai Orchid up on Belmont. The $70 Is the highest I've ever paid I thought Ozone and Latina Spa was bad for $60. She told me she's leaving soon.

Akuma187
10-22-23, 11:02
Saw some great review and made a trip to Orange. I wanted to see Cici but was pleasantly surprise with Coco. She is about 5'2 , 110 lbs. , I think later 20's I say, had nice b's and a pretty face didn't need much makeup and braces. Took my had lead me to the room, I tend to dish out the $$$ for the hour so they know what I'm here for. TS, rimming and catbath was on point, nice long BBBJ for a preview even took all of junior was great. Then back too the room asked if I wanted the massage or straight to business, I went for the massage. I was nice had some teasing but on the flip she went straight for junior, GFE, BBBJ, DATY and 69. She was fresh and great. She put on some stocking and hopped right on junior, I don't know if it was the stockings but man she was nice and tight. Didn't last too long because of all the preview but he was great. Help me get my clothes on and told me she be here ill the end of the month. Treat her great guys she's worth it.

SamDoherty
10-22-23, 11:37
Do you know if they have a site?

Had such a great time with Vicky yesterday she asked me to stop back today for special treat. Really didn't have time but stopped by today around 3 pm rang the bell.

(The have front and side doors) which is nice.

Texted Vicky in here she replied ok so I rang the bell and was greeted but a very cute Young Asian girl named YuYu. Lead to room asked for Vicky was told she is busy but I could tell I was the only one there all the doors for all the rooms were open I offered $150 she said no only massage then winked took the $50 for the half hour figured I would play along and forked over the $50 massage was about 5 minutes asked to flip on the flip she said oh wow and flicked my dick said what's up and she asked for $200 more I said nope got $110 left and she took it and left the room for about 5 minutes came back and got a wonderful covered BJ then I let her do the work cowgirl, reverse cow girl then side cowgirl. She is Amazing for the Chicago market. Cute spinner with big bolt ons.

Poppers113
10-22-23, 12:58
Ella greets me at the door with a black see through dress.

Held my hand into the room and helps me to undress and a quick shower.

Good mouth work and almost lost it on the way. Cover on and goes doggy.

Nice attitude and fun.

Tried something different. Natural B and waxed. PAWG.

Good quick visit.

Dddubs2
10-22-23, 13:59
Ella greets me at the door with a black see through dress.

Held my hand into the room and helps me to undress and a quick shower.

Good mouth work and almost lost it on the way. Cover on and goes doggy.

Nice attitude and fun.

Tried something different. Natural B and waxed. PAWG.

Good quick visit.There's a white girl here?

ReadyForRub
10-22-23, 14:44
Place is remodeled really nice they even offer 3 girl room buy bring your American Express for that experience.

Place is never busy and girls are always 7+ out of 10 really nice experience for about $220-$240 for the hour and numerous upgrades available.From what to what?

Moss734
10-22-23, 17:34
Recently visited Chinatown to pick up a few things. Parked on Archer right next to Do Le restaurant (just south of Cermak). When I went to pay for parking, a lady from Yun Ping asked if I wanted a massage. She was pretty insistent. Have never been solicited quite like that before in Chinatown. I passed since I wasn't sure about Yun Ping. When I went back to my car, a customer was leaving Yun Ping and a different lady was showing him the door. She looked more attractive than the lady at the parking pay station. Any information about the place?The mamasan at this spot (I don't know, maybe the masseuse?) has openly solicited when I've walked past a few times over the summer. I joked "just massage" and she gave me the hand motion. If she was younger or more attractive I wouldve checked it out. Each time I've asked if other ladies were there and each time said yes but busy. That's a typical answer from them though even if no other ladies are there.

Mr LoudMonger
10-22-23, 17:48
The mamasan at this spot (I don't know, maybe the masseuse?) has openly solicited when I've walked past a few times over the summer. I joked "just massage" and she gave me the hand motion. If she was younger or more attractive I wouldve checked it out. Each time I've asked if other ladies were there and each time said yes but busy. That's a typical answer from them though even if no other ladies are there.I've been to Yun Ping a few times plus Jinding next door- Same mamasan for both, the old lady with the comically huge glasses. Very basic places, much older and not very attractive ladies, L1 (usually) available. Much better is available in the Chinatown area.

HappyGardener
10-22-23, 20:07
So you weren't lying CLC was worth the check out. But what I dislike wasn't Rita she does have A nice smile and body and was what I been looking for an Asian who looks sort of Latina also. I disliked was I had to wait In my car 30 minutes due to another costumer. They weren't even answering the phone. Maybe Weekdays are more quite. But I have seen some Asian's who are darker Thai on her level over at Princess Thai Orchid up on Belmont. The $70 Is the highest I've ever paid I thought Ozone and Latina Spa was bad for $60. She told me she's leaving soon.Sunday is a bad day to go to CLC as the regular mamasan has the day off. The Sunday mana doesn't answer the phone or the text messages. I don't mind the entry fee as she always gives me the bigger room and bed, the place is always clean, and the table shower doesn't smell moldy or mildewy.

WalkingHard
10-22-23, 21:26
So you weren't lying CLC was worth the check out. But what I dislike wasn't Rita she does have A nice smile and body and was what I been looking for an Asian who looks sort of Latina also. I disliked was I had to wait In my car 30 minutes due to another costumer. They weren't even answering the phone. Maybe Weekdays are more quite. But I have seen some Asian's who are darker Thai on her level over at Princess Thai Orchid up on Belmont. The $70 Is the highest I've ever paid I thought Ozone and Latina Spa was bad for $60. She told me she's leaving soon.Does this Rita have butt implants?

Nowhere500
10-23-23, 01:42
Does this Rita have butt implants?I don't think so.

GMoney05
10-23-23, 02:46
Sunday is a bad day to go to CLC as the regular mamasan has the day off. The Sunday mana doesn't answer the phone or the text messages. I don't mind the entry fee as she always gives me the bigger room and bed, the place is always clean, and the table shower doesn't smell moldy or mildewy.No. I went on Saturday. The table shower was nice. This Spa Is very nice and clean. Cleanest besides Princess Thai Orchid on Belmont.

GMoney05
10-23-23, 02:49
Does this Rita have butt implants?No her butt looks normal size. She has A nice shape for an Asian. There's an Asian with A big Latina like Booty named Jennifer up at Broadway Spa. All everybody talks about on here Is the same Spa's Orange, Tokyo and Ruby.

ChiTownP
10-23-23, 09:41
Also had a great time with Coco. The description Akuma187 gives of Coco's appearance is spot on. Coco aims to please and is very attentive.

She is very tight and it felt great pounding her. Pretty vocal and is responsive to DATY.

As mentioned before, she is here till the end of October. She mentioned she is from Queens NYC. I didn't ask if she also works in NYC. She also mentioned that the Latina is from Colombia.

I was hoping to see how Cici looks in person but I didn't get a chance.

Saw some great review and made a trip to Orange. I wanted to see Cici but was pleasantly surprise with Coco. She is about 5'2 , 110 lbs. , I think later 20's I say, had nice b's and a pretty face didn't need much makeup and braces. Took my had lead me to the room, I tend to dish out the $$$ for the hour so they know what I'm here for. TS, rimming and catbath was on point, nice long BBBJ for a preview even took all of junior was great. Then back too the room asked if I wanted the massage or straight to business, I went for the massage. I was nice had some teasing but on the flip she went straight for junior, GFE, BBBJ, DATY and 69. She was fresh and great. She put on some stocking and hopped right on junior, I don't know if it was the stockings but man she was nice and tight. Didn't last too long because of all the preview but he was great. Help me get my clothes on and told me she be here ill the end of the month. Treat her great guys she's worth it.

Dbry4281
10-23-23, 09:51
Bro, your underestimating her, this Asian fuck Doll, had big Titties. She had to have D's, and yes my fellow Mongers, I highly recommend you give her a try before she leaves back to Where Ever all these ladies are off too!

Dbry4281
10-23-23, 10:01
Sorry, it was Cici with the bigger tits D'S not coco. But there both hot though!!

Poppers113
10-23-23, 10:55
There's a white girl here?Yes, tried going to see again yesterday evening. But told she was on period.

End up seeing Mimi, but she is a very obliging and patient MILF.

Good visit.

Slvgg1
10-23-23, 11:29
I heard Karly is at this location now can someone confirm before I make a long drive.

NYFunRaveller
10-23-23, 13:01
I will be traveling through the area this week. Have meetings in Highland Park and Palatine. Looking for any recos on good massage with HE, maybe a TS.

I did look through this forum and most places I saw seemed to be primarily FS establishments, which really isn't my thing.

Appreciate any intel.

JamesTChicago
10-23-23, 13:30
Is Sarah still at CLC? I saw her a couple of times. Extremely nice girl and a very nice body. Someone had previously described her as having the ass of a volleyball player and he wasn't wrong. Rita sounds like she's worth checking out though. Anyone else there good looking? Mamasan tell me there is whenever I only wanted sarah in the past.

Does this Rita have butt implants?

Eddinger
10-23-23, 13:36
So I had CiCi there a month ago. She was fantastic looking.

Is Sarah still at CLC? I saw her a couple of times. Extremely nice girl and a very nice body. Someone had previously described her as having the ass of a volleyball player and he wasn't wrong. Rita sounds like she's worth checking out though. Anyone else there good looking? Mamasan tell me there is whenever I only wanted sarah in the past.

CornCobMaker
10-23-23, 15:48
I heard Karly is at this location now can someone confirm before I make a long drive.I think you got the wrong info. I asked them, they had no idea who I was talking about.

Chef1234
10-23-23, 15:50
Is Sarah still at CLC? I saw her a couple of times. Extremely nice girl and a very nice body. Someone had previously described her as having the ass of a volleyball player and he wasn't wrong. Rita sounds like she's worth checking out though. Anyone else there good looking? Mamasan tell me there is whenever I only wanted sarah in the past.Ivy has the fake butt.

HappyGardener
10-23-23, 16:00
Is Sarah still at CLC? I saw her a couple of times. Extremely nice girl and a very nice body. Someone had previously described her as having the ass of a volleyball player and he wasn't wrong. Rita sounds like she's worth checking out though. Anyone else there good looking? Mamasan tell me there is whenever I only wanted sarah in the past.I texted Mamasan and she said Sarah is still there. Sarah has given me the best therapeutic massages I've ever gotten at an AMP.

Nowhere500
10-23-23, 18:05
Thank you for the review. The place is literally down the street from me within walking distance. Always wondered what kind of service they provided.Angela is awesome. Crazy to me people don't talk more about her on here.

BobKelso954
10-23-23, 18:15
Anyone try her?

https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/3171937I texted them and asked for info, got this text back. It looks interesting:

Chicagos #1 BDYRUB has invited you to book your next appointment on their booking site.

https://chicagos-1-bdyrub.square.site

TJGeek
10-23-23, 18:59
I will be traveling through the area this week. Have meetings in Highland Park and Palatine. Looking for any recos on good massage with HE, maybe a TS.

I did look through this forum and most places I saw seemed to be primarily FS establishments, which really isn't my thing.

Appreciate any intel.Highland Park.

Aloha Nui Spa.

185X Deerfield Rd Ste K, Highland Park, IL 6003X.

I think you can get HE.

Glenview (between Highland Park & Palatine).

In a strip mall on Shermer Rd just south of Willow Rd.

Does HE, may have 4 hands.

Nowhere500
10-23-23, 20:15

Appreciate any intel.CLC has a great table shower. Sunkiss has a great table shower with DIY ending, plus a little help. Ask for Annie at Sunkiss. Great massage, amazing attitude. Good looking.

JamesTChicago
10-23-23, 23:00
Is ivy also attractive like Rita and Sarah?

Ivy has the fake butt.

NYFunRaveller
10-24-23, 00:17
CLC has a great table shower. Sunkiss has a great table shower with DIY ending, plus a little help. Ask for Annie at Sunkiss. Great massage, amazing attitude. Good looking.What / where is CLC? Search function doesn't work on 3 letter words.

Thanks for the reco on Sunkiss but not looking for DIY.

NYFunRaveller
10-24-23, 00:19
Highland Park.

Aloha Nui Spa.

I think you can get HE.

Does HE, may have 4 hands.Thanks.

Is the one in Glenview MB Spa?

GMoney05
10-24-23, 06:27
Is ivy also attractive like Rita and Sarah?Okay who are these Ivy's and Sarah's? Saturday they only had 2 working Rita which Is the smoke show darker Asian who could pass as an Latina and some other lighter Asian who sort of looks Korean. Some said someone has A big butt like an Volleyball Player I didn't see that type of Booty now. LOL.

Jimmy 38
10-24-23, 09:17
Good morning gents.

Any info out there on Aroma Thai Spa off Ashland? I really enjoy a great massage and a little more.

Out of towner passing thru on Friday. Thanks!

Jamesn
10-24-23, 12:47
If that's true, that must be super rare. I do see some Asian parlors advertise having non-Asian masseuses nowadays (for example, Earth spa's website says they have masseuses from Sweden and India: they seem to have an international army. No way that's true) but before your report, I think the only confirmation here is Orange has an overweight Latino.

Yes, tried going to see again yesterday evening. But told she was on period.

End up seeing Mimi, but she is a very obliging and patient MILF.

Good visit.

London W2
10-24-23, 13:06
Hi all,

I will be in the Northbrook area this weekend and would be grateful for any AMP recommendations. Don't want FS but a nude HE would be nice. Thanks!

Best regards.

London W2.

Nowhere500
10-24-23, 13:08
What / where is CLC? Search function doesn't work on 3 letter words.

Thanks for the reco on Sunkiss but not looking for DIY.Google CLC Massage on Milwaukee.

Dbry4281
10-24-23, 13:21
If that's true, that must be super rare. I do see some Asian parlors advertise having non-Asian masseuses nowadays (for example, Earth spa's website says they have masseuses from Sweden and India: they seem to have an international army. No way that's true) but before your report, I think the only confirmation here is Orange has an overweight Latino.Yep spot on at Orange, she's a big girl from Venezuela, save your money, and go with a Chinese chick over at Orange.

Nowhere500
10-24-23, 13:27
I saw Angela at HCS on Irving last week and thought she was great. I'm surprised more people don't talk about her. Great massage, level 1 ending. Not sure if more is on the table, I don't really think so. But she was very generous with OTC roaming. And I thought she was very pretty in that young, innocent way, though I imagine she's about 30. But she has a young, skinny look. Kind of the opposite of Rita at CLC everyone is writing about, who is a full figured sex pot.

$. 7 + $. 6. Never asked or negotiated on tip. Her energy is really nice. Very nurturing. And she goes for the full hour. Let's be honest, most Chicago massage parlors do not go for the full hour, are not attractive, and do not give good massages. Angela was 3 for 3 on that count, which is why I'm surprised she isn't mentioned more here except maybe this board is more focused on full service.

SexWithJesus69
10-24-23, 14:56
I saw Angela at HCS on Irving last week and thought she was great. I'm surprised more people don't talk about her. Great massage, level 1 ending. Not sure if more is on the table, I don't really think so. But she was very generous with OTC roaming. And I thought she was very pretty in that young, innocent way, though I imagine she's about 30. But she has a young, skinny look. Kind of the opposite of Rita at CLC everyone is writing about, who is a full figured sex pot.

$. 7 + $. 6. Never asked or negotiated on tip. Her energy is really nice. Very nurturing. And she goes for the full hour. Let's be honest, most Chicago massage parlors do not go for the full hour, are not attractive, and do not give good massages. Angela was 3 for 3 on that count, which is why I'm surprised she isn't mentioned more here except maybe this board is more focused on full service.You paid $$$ for L1?

LastsLonger
10-24-23, 15:02
Good afternoon gents, I can always help if in MN or the areas I travel to, but am seeking areas near McCormick place Convention, is there a top location near there, or any outcall services or Indies that are of recommendation?

FS is fine, but not a must.

L2 always good as a min.

CornCobMaker
10-24-23, 15:51
Ivy has the fake butt.Does either Sarah or Ivy have a spinner look? I'm not much into the "full figured" look. Would love some feedback on any young spinners at CLC.

Coopertars
10-24-23, 15:57
Hi all,

I will be in the Northbrook area this weekend and would be grateful for any AMP recommendations. Don't want FS but a nude HE would be nice. Thanks!

Best regards.

London W2.Check the Mt. Prospect or Waukegan / Gurnee subs, theres definitely some in Mt. Prospect which would be about 20 ish minutes away. Alternatively, https://classyladiesofchicago.com/ usually has eurpoean incall girls in Northbrook as well.

JrHickey
10-24-23, 16:40
Does anyone have any recommendations for the girls currently at WR Spa on Grand? I have seen Kelly (who is great, but older than I prefer) and Sunny (who is great, but "on vacation" right now). I have also had a lot of girls there who give fine massages but who are not at all attractive. I don't want to walk in blind and leave when I see someone who doesn't excite me. Feel free to DM me.

The location is very convenient for me, but if not there, anywhere else nearby is good too.

Thanks.

OF Charlie
10-24-23, 17:24
Good afternoon gents, I can always help if in MN or the areas I travel to, but am seeking areas near McCormick place Convention, is there a top location near there, or any outcall services or Indies that are of recommendation?

FS is fine, but not a must.

L2 always good as a min.Tokyo spa is 3 miles from McCormick Place. Plenty of reviews.

https://twitter.com/Pearlangelschi

Bambinos1987
10-24-23, 18:04
I just got done with cici. Had a good session. I asked for 30 minutes. Great body (I think those are man mades? Great attitude and lots of kissing.

She asked for 20 $ upcharge for BBBJ. I tipped and it was well worth it. She swallowed the entire shaft. Top 3 best BJ ever. Went to cowgirl and she struggled to take it. She was very tight. Switched to Mish I tried to put legs up for a pounding and she said too big. But she was so tight that not much later I busted in the bag. I rate 8/10. When I forst came in I was greeted by a short slender gal, brandish highlights. I am guessing this was coco? Her face just dint do it for me. On the way out I saw the Columbian. Yeah that would be a HARD pass for me.

SpaDude777
10-24-23, 20:08
Tokyo spa is 3 miles from McCormick Place. Plenty of reviews.

https://twitter.com/PearlangelschiGo to S&L on Michigan Ave. Ask for new girl BeBe. Super hot spinner body with wide open menu including anal. Think she is there Tues and Wed.

OF Charlie
10-24-23, 20:43
819 is back open after sorting out its license issue. It looks like they did a deep cleaning as well, while putting up a Christmas tree. Just in time for Anne's return next month.

I guess I might as well start the countdown on Anne's return. T minus X days. Actually X is a known number. I just want to go first before I make a post lol. Calling dibs I guess haha.

DWaits
10-24-23, 21:11
I haven't been to any of these spots, but in response to some of the posts below about the percentage of posts about these places, it seems to me that mongers know what they are going to get and what they will pay. The other places have too much mystery or haggling. Of course there is the massage itself which seems to be an afterthought. Again, haven't been to these places yet, but 140 for 30 min seems good. 20 more than the papasan spots and better looking women.

BTW, can we quit using dollar signs all together. Why not just post I tipped 40 instead of $. 4 or I paid 300 for 60 minutes VIP instead of $3. Other forum seem to be confused.

RichL1234
10-24-23, 21:54
You paid $$$ for L1?No it probably is only 130 , it is 70/ hour there. And I have spoke highly of Angela on here. Great massage, lots of spunk, and always reels you back in because you got to see if there's more. Seen her quite a few times and hasn't happened yet.

Fantastico
10-24-23, 21:54
Does anyone have any recommendations for the girls currently at WR Spa on Grand? I have seen Kelly (who is great, but older than I prefer) and Sunny (who is great, but "on vacation" right now). I have also had a lot of girls there who give fine massages but who are not at all attractive. I don't want to walk in blind and leave when I see someone who doesn't excite me. Feel free to DM me.

The location is very convenient for me, but if not there, anywhere else nearby is good too.

Thanks.The only other therapist I've seen at WRS is Selina (fka JuJu from SXL). She's older, maybe even a few years older than Kelly. Open menu and thin petite body.

SpaDude777
10-24-23, 22:31
The only other therapist I've seen at WRS is Selina (fka JuJu from SXL). She's older, maybe even a few years older than Kelly. Open menu and thin petite body.Juju (now Selina atWR) used to be my go to. She is older but still looks young and a nice slim body. Her menu is open but have heard she may not be into FS as much these days (not sure if true). Pretty good massage also. Definitely worth a visit.

Nowhere500
10-24-23, 22:40
You paid $$$ for L1?I don't see how you got that from the post. I said $. 7 for the house and $. 6 tip. That's $1. 3 not $$ ?

TJGeek
10-24-23, 22:51
Thanks.

Is the one in Glenview MB Spa?Its in the same building but a few doors from the nail spa.

TJGeek
10-24-23, 22:54
Hi all,

Best regards.

London W2.Glenview.

Does HE, may have 4 hands.

Also, as another person suggested: https://classyladiesofchicago.com/product/wendy-21-y-old-53-b/ if she is working this weekend (need verfication).

GMoney05
10-25-23, 01:56
Does either Sarah or Ivy have a spinner look? I'm not much into the "full figured" look. Would love some feedback on any young spinners at CLC.Yeah, I want to know the full line up at CLC. Rita Is worth the hype but the 70 fee and she wants around 100 just for A "Hand Shake" Is kind of ridiculous. I usually give around 40-60 bucks for that.

SexWithJesus69
10-25-23, 02:10
I don't see how you got that from the post. I said $. 7 for the house and $. 6 tip. That's $1. 3 not $$ ?My bad since I thought $. 6 meant 160.

SexWithJesus69
10-25-23, 02:12
Go to S&L on Michigan Ave. Ask for new girl BeBe. Super hot spinner body with wide open menu including anal. Think she is there Tues and Wed.Dang anal for $$?

CakeLover13
10-25-23, 07:33
Hey man thanks for the post, I've always wondereed about aloha nui, never been, far drive for me. Specific info would be welcome, if you have any, dm is fine. LOL. The place on shermer I've been to, amazing spa,. Decent massage, decent L1, standard rates apply.

Highland Park.

Aloha Nui Spa.

I think you can get HE.

Does HE, may have 4 hands..

FuckIt216
10-25-23, 08:31
Why don't you write real numbers? I've never understood this abbreviation fantasy.I'm about to go to a house and try to offer. 70 for sex or 1. 30 and see what happens.

HappyGardener dead on with this post, use the real numbers folks.

BobKelso954
10-25-23, 11:28
I'm about to go to a house and try to offer. 70 for sex or 1. 30 and see what happens.

HappyGardener dead on with this post, use the real numbers folks.Plus one here! $. 60 would mean 160 in some parts of the country. Now, 60 is what is. Sixty! Don't know when this trend started, it must be like the same place where restaurant tips jumped from 15% to starting at 22% and went all the way up to 25% or 30% - plus card fees 😡 oops sorry, different rant!

SpaGuy21
10-25-23, 11:33
Go to S&L on Michigan Ave. Ask for new girl BeBe. Super hot spinner body with wide open menu including anal. Think she is there Tues and Wed.

Dang anal for $$?Word is, based on reports from the other site (prime example of tidbits of info you don't find here (that's for another discussion)), anal superstar Karly is working here a couple days a week and going by Bambi, not Bebe. Not my cup of tea but she's been (over) hyped here as of late.

Walking distance for the visiting monger from MN, who's staying near McCormick place.

Eddinger
10-25-23, 11:58
I haven't been to orange yet, but on their site I thought it was funny that the correspondence picture they post for Natasha was not great! What a weird thing to do, to post fake photos of one of their women and then a text saying the session sucked.

https://top1spa.com/view/162

Nowhere500
10-25-23, 13:28
Yeah, I want to know the full line up at CLC. Rita Is worth the hype but the 70 fee and she wants around 100 just for A "Hand Shake" Is kind of ridiculous. I usually give around 40-60 bucks for that.My experience was 100 for a naked handshake, which included lying next to me while I sucked on those glorious melons.

WalkingHard
10-25-23, 16:09
Word is, based on reports from the other site (prime example of tidbits of info you don't find here (that's for another discussion)), anal superstar Karly is working here a couple days a week and going by Bambi, not Bebe. Not my cup of tea but she's been (over) hyped here as of late.

Walking distance for the visiting monger from MN, who's staying near McCormick place.Is Karly or Bambi done working at Ozone? She should actually change her name to WhamBam or BoomBoom IMO.

JoeColorado
10-25-23, 16:10
I haven't been to orange yet, but on their site I thought it was funny that the correspondence picture they post for Natasha was not great! What a weird thing to do, to post fake photos of one of their women and then a text saying the session sucked.

https://top1spa.com/view/162Holy shit that's hilarious. She must be really bad if they're posting that.

Darth Cosmos
10-25-23, 16:32

https://top1spa.com/view/162Having experienced natasha I'm glad they did that.

Shows me that they care about the customers and are willing to tell the truth.

I've only visited them 3 times but 2/3 were awesome!

Cici is fantastic and here until end of Oct.

Nice and young DT rimming master.

Little things like honesty earn my repeat business.

Darth.

ReallyNotSayin
10-25-23, 17:01
Hey all. Long time listener first time caller.

Been struggling to find a good provider since my regular, Ivy, left the city for the burbs. She was fire!

Anywho, wanted to find out if anyone had experience with Raven on the north side?

https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/2487493

I'm very intrigued.

I'm looking for something on the north side (ish) and have been seeing Lucy at Broadway who is great but a little tired of the upsell and I'm actually a huge fan of mutual touch. No need for FS, maybe an occasional BJ, but really enjoy some mutual playing and that's off the table at Broadway. Was also thinking about trying Jenna the "French strawberry blond" if anyone knows her.

DMichaels69
10-25-23, 17:03
I wish all the AMP's had a web presence like that and the owner or booker seems to care about bad service. Weed out the idiot providers.

https://top1spa.com/view/162

Dddubs2
10-25-23, 17:17
I just got done with cici. Had a good session. I asked for 30 minutes. Great body (I think those are man mades? Great attitude and lots of kissing.

She asked for 20 $ upcharge for BBBJ. I tipped and it was well worth it. She swallowed the entire shaft. Top 3 best BJ ever. Went to cowgirl and she struggled to take it. She was very tight. Switched to Mish I tried to put legs up for a pounding and she said too big. But she was so tight that not much later I busted in the bag. I rate 8/10. When I forst came in I was greeted by a short slender gal, brandish highlights. I am guessing this was coco? Her face just dint do it for me. On the way out I saw the Columbian. Yeah that would be a HARD pass for me.Is it on Archer? Close to Western?

ReallyNotSayin
10-25-23, 18:25

Been struggling to find a good provider since my regular, Ivy, left the city for the burbs. She was fire!

Anywho, wanted to find out if anyone had experience with Raven on the north side?

I'm very intrigued.

I'm looking for something on the north side (ish) and have been seeing Lucy at Broadway who is great but a little tired of the upsell and I'm actually a huge fan of mutual touch. No need for FS, maybe an occasional BJ, but really enjoy some mutual playing and that's off the table at Broadway. Was also thinking about trying Jenna the "French strawberry blond" if anyone knows her.Sorry. Not Jenna. Leena.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bodyrubs/body-rubs/naughty-kitty-lenna-i-am-available-sundayfun-25853.html

Illini333
10-25-23, 20:08
Does the Latina Natasha at Orange do rimming too?

Nowhere500
10-25-23, 20:14

I'm very intrigued.

I'm looking for something on the north side (ish) and have been seeing Lucy at Broadway who is great but a little tired of the upsell and I'm actually a huge fan of mutual touch. No need for FS, maybe an occasional BJ, but really enjoy some mutual playing and that's off the table at Broadway. Was also thinking about trying Jenna the "French strawberry blond" if anyone knows her.What is the upsell w/ Lucy if there is no mutual touching? Thank you!

Also would love to know if Leena is real. Looks a little too good to be true.

Lurker1111
10-25-23, 20:18
Are there any massage therapists that wear a G string?

Illini333
10-25-23, 20:29
Is Julie still at HKPD? Anyone have photos?

MechanicJack
10-25-23, 22:07
I am in town from DC (northern VA) and am looking for good options for massage with L3 service that ideally does not require independent verification. I have been reading the forums in preparation and it seems like a few common places emerge with good reviews: Tokyo, Orange, 819 (although recent posts indicate no longer an option as of recent?) and CLC all are on my list. All of those ar pretty far away, but I guess it's to be expected. I am staying in Wicker Park and there does not seem to be anything remotely close to here (except Sunkist's which was reviewed recently as a self-service car wash, which I am not interested in). I was hoping for some local expertise on where I should go. I likely have time for one visit and I would like to make it good. It seems like there is a lot of local talent.

Separately, I can't seem to get a handle on the tipping. In NoVa where I monger, L1 is standard $40 (if just HE) - $60 (with roaming, nursing, etc involved) tip, $80-100 if nude with mutual touch. L2 is $100-120, and L3 is $120 low end up to $160 (which I generally don't do for a 30 min session). All of these are tips on top of house fee of $40-60.

As discussed in recent posts, I don't get the idea behind not putting actual $$ in your posts— I think I understand the intent I just don't think it accomplishes anything but being confusing. . .

Anyway, if any local legends can give some guidance on where they recommend and what customary tip may be I would be grateful and will be glad to return the favor if you are ever in my neck of the woods. PM is fine too.

Happy mongering and thanks in advance.

St Matthew
10-25-23, 22:39
Yeah, I want to know the full line up at CLC. Rita Is worth the hype but the 70 fee and she wants around 100 just for A "Hand Shake" Is kind of ridiculous. I usually give around 40-60 bucks for that.I can vouch for Ivy. Spinner and worth it but CLC is so expensive. Wish I could go more. I know people ask about the line up. It's on my mind to because I have a hunch there's more and better. But Ivy is solid and good. No complaints -- ask for her for sure. She's great. Also, Sarah. Damn $80 just to walk thru the door. I never do TS so IDK. Sorry fellas. CLC is worth it.

HappyGardener
10-25-23, 22:40
Does either Sarah or Ivy have a spinner look? I'm not much into the "full figured" look. Would love some feedback on any young spinners at CLC.Sarah at CLC is not full figured. I hesitate to use "spinner" as that means many different things to people. She's smaller. Athletic. Toned. Flexible. And a gorgeous pussy when she's on her knees with her ass in the air.

St Matthew
10-25-23, 22:44
Is Sarah still at CLC? I saw her a couple of times. Extremely nice girl and a very nice body. Someone had previously described her as having the ass of a volleyball player and he wasn't wrong. Rita sounds like she's worth checking out though. Anyone else there good looking? Mamasan tell me there is whenever I only wanted sarah in the past.Sarah still there. She's the same and great and worth it.

GMoney05
10-26-23, 02:26
Is Karly or Bambi done working at Ozone? She should actually change her name to WhamBam or BoomBoom IMO.Yeah, Karly has left Ozone. I personally couldn't stand Ozone. Outside Cindy most was trouble and would be rude If you didn't tip what they wanted (Gina and Natalie). A lot of them are a lot older than what a lot of yall thinking. Sasha told me she's 45 now that's pushing 50 and I can tell Natalie was old she had tons of grey hair. Natalie the other Black butthole who claims to be "Brazilian" just like Karly. Ozone Is garbage there's so many better Spa's cheaper at that. Princess Thai Orchid, Sunkiss, Chinatown Apartments or T-Pro there's so many new Spa's on Irving Park I might look Into.

GMoney05
10-26-23, 02:31
My experience was 100 for a naked handshake, which included lying next to me while I sucked on those glorious melons.Yeah, she did that for me naked Handshake but sitting her fine ass upin my face. Most Spa's nowadays they want 100 bucks for naked Handshakes. I'm still shocked that an Asian Spa has the high fee of 70 for entrance.

ShuperShtar
10-26-23, 02:38

https://top1spa.com/view/162A high percentage of the Eastern European girls that are at the Asian spas / agencies are like that LOL. Better to just say it upfront so your not disappointed.

ZzTopSterZz
10-26-23, 08:25
Are there any massage therapists that wear a G string?Not sure if this meets your wishes but you might try Isabelle Pomares who works in a one piece lingerie teddy. Gstring would not look good on her figure because she's a little rounder but in a good way and I think gstrings are best on the skinnier chicks. She's American independent. Easy to google. Flat rates on her site indicate topless or nude finish. Handjob enhanced with a little tittle rubbing but nothing more and be warned the session goes strictly according to her rules. Don't fuck around. But if you are cool with that she's very nice, 420 friendly. Private apartment near north.

ReallyNotSayin
10-26-23, 09:32
What is the upsell w/ Lucy if there is no mutual touching? Thank you!

Also would love to know if Leena is real. Looks a little too good to be true.Regarding your question about Lucy, she'll provide CBJ / CFS. Just no FIV, DATY, etc.

Dbry4281
10-26-23, 10:20
I highly doubt it! She only does CBJ, and doesn't seem like she would do something like that, go with the Chinese girls if your looking for rimming.

Does the Latina Natasha at Orange do rimming too?.

Vanilla Lover
10-26-23, 14:33
I can vouch for Ivy. Spinner and worth it but CLC is so expensive. Wish I could go more. I know people ask about the line up. It's on my mind to because I have a hunch there's more and better. But Ivy is solid and good. No complaints -- ask for her for sure. She's great. Also, Sarah. Damn $80 just to walk thru the door. I never do TS so IDK. Sorry fellas. CLC is worth it.I haven't been there in a little bit, how's Ivy look like? I can definitely vouch for Sarah, she's not as often available to see but make sure you try to request her before paying a visit.

Sarah has a homely look when fully clothed but she definitely has a sleeper build look to her! She has an athletic body that's surprisingly toned. Oftentimes her pussy is shaved or has a small landing strip. Her tits are nice C cup sized and look perfect on her small frame. Pussy feels good, skin is smooth and she can give a really good massage like one of those tough massages.

She's incredibly accommodating and I absolutely love our sessions together.

She's just outside the spinner build but it not a bad thing since he has a fantastic ass and tits.

I know it's a bit pricier than the stuff in the south side or way out north in the Korean parlors, but it's super close for me so while some other options out there are better, I ain't driving over an hour to and from in bad traffic. Just wait till it snows!

DM me for more details if you want.

HappyGardener
10-26-23, 15:13
I'm still shocked that an Asian Spa has the high fee of 70 for entrance.Way back in the 1990's, we were paying $60 to get in to a spa. For the price to go up $10-20 over the course of 30 years is not shocking to me. Considering rent, electricity, water, gas, consumables have all gone up in that time, I'm surprised it's not more. Bought a hamburger in a bar lately? $12-15. Gone to a sporting event lately? How much were tickets? And beer? I used to by standing room only tickets at Hawks games fir $11 and two old styles snd be out $20. You are obviously bothered by the price for CLC. You and others have mentioned it several times. It's pretty simple. Vote with your pocketbook and don't go.

Ron M
10-26-23, 15:27
You want good service or experience? You're going to have to pay more. Paying a cheap price for a fun time is rare these days. What you paid for even 10 years ago doesn't apply today.

Subarusti
10-26-23, 15:37
Yeah, Karly has left Ozone. I personally couldn't stand Ozone. Outside Cindy most was trouble and would be rude If you didn't tip what they wanted (Gina and Natalie). A lot of them are a lot older than what a lot of yall thinking. Sasha told me she's 45 now that's pushing 50 and I can tell Natalie was old she had tons of grey hair. Natalie the other Black butthole who claims to be "Brazilian" just like Karly. Ozone Is garbage there's so many better Spa's cheaper at that. Princess Thai Orchid, Sunkiss, Chinatown Apartments or T-Pro there's so many new Spa's on Irving Park I might look Into.Can you actually get a L2 or L3 at T-Pro?

HappyGardener
10-26-23, 17:41
Separately, I can't seem to get a handle on the tipping. In NoVa where I monger, L1 is standard $40 (if just HE) - $60 (with roaming, nursing, etc involved) tip, $80-100 if nude with mutual touch. L2 is $100-120, and L3 is $120 low end up to $160 (which I generally don't do for a 30 min session). All of these are tips on top of house fee of $40-60

Happy mongering and thanks in advance.Oh look. Real tip numbers. And the forum and the internet survived.

WalkingHard
10-26-23, 17:45
Yeah, Karly has left Ozone. I personally couldn't stand Ozone. Outside Cindy most was trouble and would be rude If you didn't tip what they wanted (Gina and Natalie). A lot of them are a lot older than what a lot of yall thinking. Sasha told me she's 45 now that's pushing 50 and I can tell Natalie was old she had tons of grey hair. Natalie the other Black butthole who claims to be "Brazilian" just like Karly. Ozone Is garbage there's so many better Spa's cheaper at that. Princess Thai Orchid, Sunkiss, Chinatown Apartments or T-Pro there's so many new Spa's on Irving Park I might look Into.I thought Natalie and Karly were the same person? Who's Gina? Princess and Sunkiss are good spots. T-Pro smells like mold and a lot of the spots on Irving Park are Papasan places which can range anywhere from amazing to horrible but tend to lean more heavily towards the latter.

ClayBillClay
10-26-23, 18:13
Hey fellas,

Forgive me as this is my first post under this new handle. Lost my login info for this and my email. (I mostly had Denver reports from old handle and only a couple here in Chi). I've been looking high and low for a true Deepthroat champ (or at least a contender). Can anyone help out? I'm not huge but def above average for a slim white guy. Ethnicity doesn't matter a whole lot. More focused on spinners or as close to as possible and attractiveness. FF would be nice as I've never gotten to do that. Covered or not. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. DM or reply to post, doesn't matter. I promise to post my experience and give a rating. Also can help out if ever need some direction in Denver. I have tried Karly and she couldn't get 2/3 of Jr. Down. She is ok but I know there is better out there. I will post in the "truly into bbbjnqns" section and escort section too. Thanks in advance for any help!

P.S. Ofcharlie, and others like him, thank you for all the topnotch info you provide here.

Ump1969
10-26-23, 18:19
I thought Natalie and Karly were the same person? Who's Gina? Princess and Sunkiss are good spots. T-Pro smells like mold and a lot of the spots on Irving Park are Papasan places which can range anywhere from amazing to horrible but tend to lean more heavily towards the latter.Just had a funny thought. Listening to you guys and your price ranges. I never did hear what Robert Kraft paid down in Florida. I'm quite sure he can afford more than any of us.

WoozerBuck
10-26-23, 23:32
Are there any massage therapists that wear a G string?That works.

BadDances
10-27-23, 07:05
Hey fellas,

Forgive me as this is my first post under this new handle. Lost my login info for this and my email. (I mostly had Denver reports from old handle and only a couple here in Chi). I've been looking high and low for a true Deepthroat champ (or at least a contender). Can anyone help out? I'm not huge but def above average for a slim white guy. Ethnicity doesn't matter a whole lot. More focused on spinners or as close to as possible and attractiveness. FF would be nice as I've never gotten to do that. Covered or not. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. DM or reply to post, doesn't matter. I promise to post my experience and give a rating. Also can help out if ever need some direction in Denver. I have tried Karly and she couldn't get 2/3 of Jr. Down. She is ok but I know there is better out there. I will post in the "truly into bbbjnqns" section and escort section too. Thanks in advance for any help!

P.S. Ofcharlie, and others like him, thank you for all the topnotch info you provide here.I hate to say it but Karly is a contender for that. We all talk about anal with her but she sucks a mean cock and would be into the challenge.

GMoney05
10-27-23, 09:53
Can you actually get a L2 or L3 at T-Pro?Yes, I get A BJ all the time there just pay around 160.50 entrance fee which Is understandable and extra 100-110.

GMoney05
10-27-23, 09:55
I thought Natalie and Karly were the same person? Who's Gina? Princess and Sunkiss are good spots. T-Pro smells like mold and a lot of the spots on Irving Park are Papasan places which can range anywhere from amazing to horrible but tend to lean more heavily towards the latter.Hold on wait so Natalie and Karly are the same person? Why change names at the same Spa?

GMoney05
10-27-23, 10:13
Way back in the 1990's, we were paying $60 to get in to a spa. For the price to go up $10-20 over the course of 30 years is not shocking to me. Considering rent, electricity, water, gas, consumables have all gone up in that time, I'm surprised it's not more. Bought a hamburger in a bar lately? $12-15. Gone to a sporting event lately? How much were tickets? And beer? I used to by standing room only tickets at Hawks games fir $11 and two old styles snd be out $20. You are obviously bothered by the price for CLC. You and others have mentioned it several times. It's pretty simple. Vote with your pocketbook and don't go.Okay are you the owner of CLC? There's still Spa's where entrance fee's are $60. But If you think $70 Is a good deal plus them fussin In the back about wanting more money than your part of the problem. I stopped by CLC yesterday and had Rita she wasn't cool like the 1st time I had her she demanded she wants 100 bucks or more per costumer and she had an odd smell. The Mamasan had to come and finish off my Massage Rita's attitude was that bad. Rita's okay looking but the Asian's at CLC are basic looking nothing different than what Princess Spa Orchid has and even they charge $45 for entrance fee. I heard even Broadway Spa up North has A nice line up of younger Asian cuties.

SoapBerry
10-27-23, 11:02
Thank you Chicago, well balance forum that have the bad and don't but also the good! Which sometimes is hard to find. Anyway, I was in need of a good massage and complete service. Got Coco, I made it clear I really need a massage and it was great, standing with her feet, she took care of all my sore muscles. Following recommendations from here, opted high, a little high 240, since it is BBFS, she said 300. Find. It was okay (also needed) and then she finished the hour (80 house) finishing with a nice feet, scalp massage. It certainly broke the bank but will consider returning in the future.

WoodWorker9
10-27-23, 13:43
Yeah, Karly has left Ozone. I personally couldn't stand Ozone. Outside Cindy most was trouble and would be rude If you didn't tip what they wanted (Gina and Natalie). A lot of them are a lot older than what a lot of yall thinking. Sasha told me she's 45 now that's pushing 50 and I can tell Natalie was old she had tons of grey hair. Natalie the other Black butthole who claims to be "Brazilian" just like Karly. Ozone Is garbage there's so many better Spa's cheaper at that. Princess Thai Orchid, Sunkiss, Chinatown Apartments or T-Pro there's so many new Spa's on Irving Park I might look Into.I have to agree. It sucks because Ozone used to be my favorite place. I'd also get a decent massage, they had different girls rotating in who were pretty hot and you could get a topless L1 for. 6 . Now they're a money grab with bad service. Seems like that's been the case since the new mamasan took over.

WoodWorker9
10-27-23, 14:00
Tokyo. Had a dream about this place. Everything mentioned before is accurate. They're rotating new talent every 2-4 weeks or so I believe, so you won't be bored. Don't go here for a massage, it'll be minimal but completely open menus available.

Ozone. See previous post. Used to love this place but my last two visits were bad. New mamasan has the girls increase prices and charge for every piece of clothing removed. And the massage is non-existent with some of them. No thanks.

Sxl. Haven't been here in quite awhile, since the ol mamasan was there. She wasn't there this time. Had a young spinner, I forget her name (it's been mentioned in here a bunch already) but she gave a pretty great massage. All other reports on this place are as accurate as can be.

Princess Thai. This was a weird one. Everything from their website to the actual business screams that this place is 100% legit, but nope LOL. I probably should've done some research on this forum before attending because I honestly just wanted a regular massage LOL. I was greeted by some nice teasing in the middle of the session, to my surprise. After a pretty good massage, L1 was offered. Who am I to say no? . 6 tip for the service. I believe that's all that's offered here but I'll be returning as the massage was actually pretty solid and sometimes I like a nice release after.

Coopertars
10-27-23, 14:54

I'm very intrigued.

I'm looking for something on the north side (ish) and have been seeing Lucy at Broadway who is great but a little tired of the upsell and I'm actually a huge fan of mutual touch. No need for FS, maybe an occasional BJ, but really enjoy some mutual playing and that's off the table at Broadway. Was also thinking about trying Jenna the "French strawberry blond" if anyone knows her.Tried to see her back in Naperville back in the day. Never bit the bullet because something seemed off about her ad and the location she provided out there. Recently saw she was posting near me in the city and did some recon to try to figure out if it was a scam or not.

Decided to take the plunge last week and was pleasantly surprised. The pictures aren't her (or maybe they are her from like back in college or something. She works out of a large office space with personal rental rooms so I thought ok she might be a strictly legit massage, clothes stayed on the whole during the massage. She didn't cover me with a towel so thought maybe there's still a chance. She gives a great massage very professional. She actually does a topless L1 at the end so was pleasantly surprised. She's cute and has a nice set on her. But it was $200/ hr with the L1 finish. Would recommend if cute American quite girls are your thing but there's def some better options around the city.

FuckIt216
10-27-23, 14:54
As most of you know I've always been an Orange Spa or HKPD for Christ sakes I coined the term Hong Kong Purple Door.

But I can tell you I have a new favorite place Archer Perfect Spa and had time to stop by this afternoon and was greeted by Sherry and YuYu from previous review -Sherry led me to the room started with a great massage for about 15 minutes and then on the flip we chatted and agreed on a dollar amount for covered everything (which I prefer) and service was amazing. Sherry is definitely on a must experience list she is the bomb beautiful body and face awesome personality she is 1000% GF material.

Also YuYu is pretty kick ass also so serious guys the spa is right across from Jewel on Archer & Western. Very easy free street parking and the numerous times I have been there no one has been there and the girls always take their time and the table shower is legit.

So do yourself a favor check out Sherry and YuYu today or this weekend (YuYu) is only here for 4 more days.

Love this place. All the girls they rotate are awesome never a bad experience.

HappyGardener
10-27-23, 15:09
Okay are you the owner of CLC? There's still Spa's where entrance fee's are $60. But If you think $70 Is a good deal plus them fussin In the back about wanting more money than your part of the problem. I stopped by CLC yesterday and had Rita she wasn't cool like the 1st time I had her she demanded she wants 100 bucks or more per costumer and she had an odd smell. The Mamasan had to come and finish off my Massage Rita's attitude was that bad. Rita's okay looking but the Asian's at CLC are basic looking nothing different than what Princess Spa Orchid has and even they charge $45 for entrance fee. I heard even Broadway Spa up North has A nice line up of younger Asian cuties.Maybe it's your attitude that puts them off because it sure comes across that way in your posts.

BobKelso954
10-27-23, 15:21
Visiting Chicago this weekend after a long hiatus. I have visited HKPD but don't know the others which one is your favorite, since cost is very similar?

I have a sneaky feeling that I went to Ruby a few years ago but can’t remember - all those Chinese places look similar …

Thanks!

ReallyNotSayin
10-27-23, 15:27
Tried to see her back in Naperville back in the day. Never bit the bullet because something seemed off about her ad and the location she provided out there. Recently saw she was posting near me in the city and did some recon to try to figure out if it was a scam or not.

Decided to take the plunge last week and was pleasantly surprised. The pictures aren't her (or maybe they are her from like back in college or something. She works out of a large office space with personal rental rooms so I thought ok she might be a strictly legit massage, clothes stayed on the whole during the massage. She didn't cover me with a towel so thought maybe there's still a chance. She gives a great massage very professional. She actually does a topless L1 at the end so was pleasantly surprised. She's cute and has a nice set on her. But it was $200/ hr with the L1 finish. Would recommend if cute American quite girls are your thing but there's def some better options around the city.Dude! Thank you so much. You just saved me $200. Had an appt booked and would have been so mad had I gone through with it. I had done a reverse image search on the photos in her post and they came back to some other name and were posted back in 2013. My spidey sense was goin off that it was either a catfish or sting.

Thanks!

Lukkylou
10-27-23, 16:15
CLC is just ok in a pinch. The broads are somewhat attractive, but older. Sarah is probably in her late 40's with obvious baby damage. Another one that was getting a lot of hype recently, can't remember her name, was also in her 40's. Cuter, but still an old broad. Yes it's overpriced. The place is clean and neat, but the pay first policy is annoying. The girls are passive and will always give you a decent massage. So hearing hype about a new hot broad there is more than likely monger exaggeration. The only, ONLY, Korean that was reported as a hot little thing was Mink out in the NW burbs and even she was older than the Chinese girls in Chinatown area.

Orange, has a ton of puss rotating through there, but can get extra busy. It's also in a shithole area and there are cameras everywhere. The talent at orange is most definitely younger and some of the girls are extremely cute. Overall service varies, but for me, it's so much more satisfying railing a young tight little Chinese doll there. Some have struggled to take the pounding, but they have all been troopers about it. I've only had one young cute one at Orange that had a hallway puss. Also, the girls at Orange will BBBJ no problem. The place is kind of dumpy, but the pricing is fair. Massage? Maybe. I wish they offered an outcall option honestly.

I honestly prefer orange over all the other Chinese joints. The mamasan there has a great recruitment strategy going since she seems to have no problem stocking the place with youngish and attractive, slim puss. Yes, there have been a couple duds, but a lot less than all the other spots.

BigFacts Boy
10-27-23, 16:45
What's up fellas. Anyone know of some spots that offer a waxing?

Coopertars
10-27-23, 17:31
Dude! Thank you so much. You just saved me $200. Had an appt booked and would have been so mad had I gone through with it. I had done a reverse image search on the photos in her post and they came back to some other name and were posted back in 2013. My spidey sense was goin off that it was either a catfish or sting.

Thanks!Buy me a beer or two, friend!

OF Charlie
10-27-23, 17:35
As most of you know I've always been an Orange Spa or HKPD for Christ sakes I coined the term Hong Kong Purple Door.

But I can tell you I have a new favorite place Archer Perfect Spa and had time to stop by this afternoon and was greeted by Sherry and YuYu from previous review -Sherry led me to the room started with a great massage for about 15 minutes and then on the flip we chatted and agreed on a dollar amount for covered everything (which I prefer) and service was amazing. Sherry is definitely on a must experience list she is the bomb beautiful body and face awesome personality she is 1000% GF material.

Also YuYu is pretty kick ass also so serious guys the spa is right across from Jewel on Archer & Western. Very easy free street parking and the numerous times I have been there no one has been there and the girls always take their time and the table shower is legit.

So do yourself a favor check out Sherry and YuYu today or this weekend (YuYu) is only here for 4 more days.

Love this place. All the girls they rotate are awesome never a bad experience.You should be more transparent for people. Archer Perfect Spa is owned by the guy who runs hkpd. Please don't make it sound like it's a different owner. Just saying.

He is just copying PD model by opening a spa after PD opened Tokyo first. Same with RL. Opened a spa too. PD is in the lead with another spa (Kedzie Spa) opening next week and will feature Judy. And eventually Anne as well.

Nowhere500
10-27-23, 20:26
CLC is just ok in a pinch. The broads are somewhat attractive, but older. Sarah is probably in her late 40's with obvious baby damage. Another one that was getting a lot of hype recently, can't remember her name, was also in her 40's. Cuter, but still an old broad. Yes it's overpriced. The place is clean and neat, but the pay first policy is annoying. The girls are passive and will always give you a decent massage. So hearing hype about a new hot broad there is more than likely monger exaggeration. The only, ONLY, Korean that was reported as a hot little thing was Mink out in the NW burbs and even she was older than the Chinese girls in Chinatown area.

Orange, has a ton of puss rotating through there, but can get extra busy. It's also in a shithole area and there are cameras everywhere. The talent at orange is most definitely younger and some of the girls are extremely cute. Overall service varies, but for me, it's so much more satisfying railing a young tight little Chinese doll there. Some have struggled to take the pounding, but they have all been troopers about it. I've only had one young cute one at Orange that had a hallway puss. Also, the girls at Orange will BBBJ no problem. The place is kind of dumpy, but the pricing is fair. Massage? Maybe. I wish they offered an outcall option honestly.

I honestly prefer orange over all the other Chinese joints. The mamasan there has a great recruitment strategy going since she seems to have no problem stocking the place with youngish and attractive, slim puss. Yes, there have been a couple duds, but a lot less than all the other spots.Does Orange ever post actual pictures?

ThrilHouse
10-27-23, 23:21
Thanks for the info, will have to try it. Hopefully not one of papasans operations. Don't think as no hype and more normal reviews with hit and miss. As always I might have good experience and someone else bad and vice versa.

Love this place. All the girls they rotate are awesome never a bad experience.

OF Charlie
10-27-23, 23:24
Visiting Chicago this weekend after a long hiatus. I have visited HKPD but don't know the others which one is your favorite, since cost is very similar?

I have a sneaky feeling that I went to Ruby a few years ago but cant remember - all those Chinese places look similar

Thanks!No one can answer your question unless he has been to all those places this rotation and seen all the current girls. With girls rotating every 10 days, that is simply not possible.

Sounds like you might have free times this weekend, so why don't you go window shop at each place and come back and tell us which place has the best girls. Unbiased opinion from an out of towner. All 4 places are within 10 minutes of each other, so should take you about an hour at most to visit all 4 places.

GMoney05
10-28-23, 02:18

I honestly prefer orange over all the other Chinese joints. The mamasan there has a great recruitment strategy going since she seems to have no problem stocking the place with youngish and attractive, slim puss. Yes, there have been a couple duds, but a lot less than all the other spots.Thank You!! CLC Is overhyped. I never heard of this Spa In my life till they just brought In this Rita heffa and she's not that young. Alot of men think these Asian heffa's are late 20's or 30's like over at Ozone I found out that most was 40's they just looked A bit younger. The new MT at CLC who's leaving by the way this weekend name Is Rita. Glad she's leaving. Other than her I didn't see anybody who stands out. There's Spa's who have younger Asians like Princess Spa (Belmont and Milwaukee) or Grand Spa I mean Rita's attitude was worst than Amy. I've gotten tons of Level 1's or "Hand-Shakes" by Amy at Grand Spa for less than $100 and Grand Spa entrance fee Is $50 and I gave Amy the other $50 out my 100 bucks. In Chinatown for $80 I've gotten A full Massage and A "Hand-Shake" with them kissing and sucking my nipples. I don't see CLC lasting with their expensive prices and rude MT's. I can tap some Ass over In Chinatown for $140 now.

GMoney05
10-28-23, 02:31
I have to agree. It sucks because Ozone used to be my favorite place. I'd also get a decent massage, they had different girls rotating in who were pretty hot and you could get a topless L1 for. 6 . Now they're a money grab with bad service. Seems like that's been the case since the new mamasan took over.Yeah dude alot has changed at Ozone even the street parking they write up cars now for parking on Chicago Ave. Cindy and Sasha were my favorites both left and heard got married. All the hype that Ozone had like 2 years ago has now went over to Chinatown Tokyo or Orange. I personally like Spa's where I can keep going back and building up with the same MT. Ozone I stopped liking last year they hired way too many new MT's I had A problem with 1 (Natalie some Black witch claiming to be Brazilian) and from there I always had trouble. I don't like how some of these Spa's are ran. 1 MT having an Issue with A costumer shouldn't mean the costumer shouldn't be allowed back. I'm on here to aware desperate men out there about better and cheaper Spa's. Nobody ever talks about Ling-Ling on here or Lucky Spa and Broadway Spa up north.

FuckIt216
10-28-23, 03:10

I have a sneaky feeling that I went to Ruby a few years ago but cant remember - all those Chinese places look similar

Thanks!The Earth CHI is hands down the best spa in Chicago prices on higher end but a wonderful experience you almost feel like you are in a spa in Tokyo or Japan.

Archer Perfect Spa. Always 2 hot girls there and they have great prices.

Some Mongers will direct to the spas that pay them I've never made $1 from spa or accepted.

Even freebies I leave honest reviews of what I personally prefer.

Also if you are into Columbia Girls go check out Sofia at HKPD she is young and smoking hot.

GMoney05
10-28-23, 03:26
Maybe it's your attitude that puts them off because it sure comes across that way in your posts.Nah they're old money hungry heffa's that's the problem. But If you want to throw away extra money than you can. Plus outside Rita I didn't see anybody else who stands out. She's leaving this weekend anyways.

Wenger
10-28-23, 10:25
I'm back working in the city after years in the south suburbs and wondering if any spa's have mt's that dress up for halloween? It's something that I've always liked seeing porn wise and I'm looking at possibly doing some trick or treating after work on the way home.

BigsKings
10-28-23, 10:33
You should be more transparent for people. Archer Perfect Spa is owned by the guy who runs hkpd. Please don't make it sound like it's a different owner. Just saying.

He is just copying PD model by opening a spa after PD opened Tokyo first. Same with RL. Opened a spa too. PD is in the lead with another spa (Kedzie Spa) opening next week and will feature Judy. And eventually Anne as well.Thanks for the info Charlie. Yeah those posts seem suspect.

FuckIt216
10-28-23, 10:37
You should be more transparent for people. Archer Perfect Spa is owned by the guy who runs hkpd. Please don't make it sound like it's a different owner. Just saying.

He is just copying PD model by opening a spa after PD opened Tokyo first. Same with RL. Opened a spa too. PD is in the lead with another spa (Kedzie Spa) opening next week and will feature Judy. And eventually Anne as well.Funny you say transparent when some of us get paid for reviews and some of us don't and I'm someone who doesn't get paid or benefit from my reviews they are honest reviews of spa and apartments I enjoy not from spas and apartments I get paid from or benefit from just saying to please look up the definition of transparent cause I don't care who owns or operates these spas I care about getting fellow mongers to spots they will have good experiences at -.

HappyGardener
10-28-23, 11:57

I honestly prefer orange over all the other Chinese joints. The mamasan there has a great recruitment strategy going since she seems to have no problem stocking the place with youngish and attractive, slim puss. Yes, there have been a couple duds, but a lot less than all the other spots.I agree with most of your post. Missed one thing from my viewpoint. Currently it's 12 minutes for me to get to CLC and 48 minutes to get to orange. Two hours of travel is not worth it to me. The traffic back up thru the city destroys the relaxation from the spa experience.

Vanilla Lover
10-28-23, 12:25
I agree with most of your post. Missed one thing from my viewpoint. Currently it's 12 minutes for me to get to CLC and 48 minutes to get to orange. Two hours of travel is not worth it to me. The traffic back up thru the city destroys the relaxation from the spa experience.I know I'll get an above average experience with them but the time it'll take me to go down south and back is not worth it at all, especially with times I'll have limited availability.

I have to literally dedicate a large portion of my day to sample the spas and apartments out south! I'm paying for convenience and if I don't want to check them out I can always make it to CLM since I frequent the area one of their old locations used to be (one of the better ones too).

I wish NG still existed. So many fun times with those Polish and Ukrainian girls!

Akuma187
10-28-23, 12:28
I agree with most of your post. Missed one thing from my viewpoint. Currently it's 12 minutes for me to get to CLC and 48 minutes to get to orange. Two hours of travel is not worth it to me. The traffic back up thru the city destroys the relaxation from the spa experience.I usually come to Chicago on my day off it's usually a 3-4 hour drive. It's worth it for me because of the service and the choices. It's a shit-show where I'm from and you can rarely get a L1 from grannies and every escort here has GPS. I do plan on making my why yo New York, Atlanta and Orlando, but Chicago AMPs haven't let me down and with all the help of the fellow mongers here I don't feel the rush go anywhere else yet.

OF Charlie
10-28-23, 23:11
Thanks for the info Charlie. Yeah those posts seem suspect.Quoting his own words from his post #31639.

"As most of you know I've always been an Orange Spa or HKPD for Christ sakes I coined the term Hong Kong Purple Door. ".

It's fine if he wants to promote Archer Perfect Spa, but at least let people know it's owned by the guy who owns HKPD. Funny how he claims he is about giving guys good experiences and at the same time also claims he is an Orange or HKPD guy.

Masalic
10-28-23, 23:33

He is just copying PD model by opening a spa after PD opened Tokyo first. Same with RL. Opened a spa too. PD is in the lead with another spa (Kedzie Spa) opening next week and will feature Judy. And eventually Anne as well.Any other Spas associated with PD or is it just Tokyo?

ReallyNotSayin
10-29-23, 08:33
Well, after the assist from the crew here and avoiding Raven, I TOFTT and went to see Lenna. An independent on the north (ish) side.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bodyrubs/body-rubs/naughty-kitty-lenna-i-am-available-sundayfun-25853.html

Was a bit of a pain in the ass to schedule. Not responsive, delays, etc. - and getting into the location was also a pain (go to one address, stand there, ok now come to this address and go here).

When she opened the door, I was impressed. Pics are not her but a close (ish) representation and there was definitely an air of sexy to her. I like spinners so she was a bit curvy for me but made up for it in the vibe she gave off.

Hour was $140 for L1 and you could touch away just no FIV. $40 upgrade to full nude full touch.

Ending was pretty decent but the massage was, for sure, the best part. Perfect blend real massage / erotic tease.

YMMV and I probably won't repeat but for the right buyer, she's a peach.

Summary:

Looks: 7/10.

Massage: 9/10.

Finish: 6/10.

Value: 4/10.

Akuma187
10-29-23, 10:15
Any other Spas associated with PD or is it just Tokyo?I think OF mentioned 819, has girls that rotate from PD and Tokyo. I'm not 100%. Hope it helps.

Dbry4281
10-29-23, 10:25
How do I sign up get paid. LOL Naw I'm here just to help others out with reviews. Reason being, I've been lucky to find this forum, and helped me to not get ripped off, and find better massage places. Before this I was getting ripped off, and getting grannies at the spots I was going to. Never got robbed though. LOL.

To

Funny you say transparent when some of us get paid for reviews and some of us don't and I'm someone who doesn't get paid or benefit from my reviews they are honest reviews of spa and apartments I enjoy not from spas and apartments I get paid from or benefit from just saying to please look up the definition of transparent cause I don't care who owns or operates these spas I care about getting fellow mongers to spots they will have good experiences at -..

Jimmy 38
10-29-23, 11:13
Visited HCS based on this review. All was spot on! Thanks!

I drew Angel. 40 minutes awesome, pro level massage with and without oil. No tease until after 40 minutes of professional massage.

Pro's:

Full hour - 40 min massage, 10 min Lvl 1, 10 min light massage clean up.

Great, high pressure massage.

Pleasant personality.

Pretty: 5'2", maybe 100#, 27-ish, black hair, nice body, blue jeans and modest blouse.

Paid. 7 door fee, no discussion on tip.

Nice firm patient Lvl 1 finish.

Nice waiting room. Did not call ahead, probably should have.

Cons:

Had to wait 20 minutes because angel and other provider (taller and cuter in one piece dress. Angela?) were both busy.

Very pleasant experience. Very clean and professional venue. Will repeat. Sometimes you just want a great massage and Level 1. Perfect spot for that.

$. 7 + $. 6. Never asked or negotiated on tip. Her energy is really nice. Very nurturing. And she goes for the full hour. Let's be honest, most Chicago massage parlors do not go for the full hour, are not attractive, and do not give good massages. Angela was 3 for 3 on that count, which is why I'm surprised she isn't mentioned more here except maybe this board is more focused on full service.

OF Charlie
10-29-23, 11:27
I think OF mentioned 819, has girls that rotate from PD and Tokyo. I'm not 100%. Hope it helps.That has been fairly disclosed before. And while we are at the topic of transparency, the new Kedzie Spa that is opening soon will also be. It's only a matter of when, not if, when Anne will be working at the new spa too.

3 strategic reasons. 1) some guys don't go to apartment. They can go see the girls at the spa 2) for guys who go to both apartment and spa, if they like a girl it gives them more opportunities to repeat before she leaves 3) most if not all of apartment girls come from either NY or LA. An apartment rotation is 10 days only. It's a long way to travel. So having spas that would allow the girls to work more than 10 days is a very appealing option for girls. It helps with recruiting. PD booker nowadays is very picky on her girl selection. She is turning down quite a few less desirable girls.

Tinley708
10-29-23, 11:41
I have an opportunity to become way more active than I have been. Both financially and in terms of schedule flexibility. Thinking over the next several months creating my own tour of some of the more familiar or noteworthy places Chicago offers. I am trying to get approved at KP, but have not heard back after 2 inquiries so far.

I have been considering a trip to Bridgeport in Chinatown to visit RL. I am not familiar with the neighborhood and was looking for input on how safe this area is and what parking might be like. As I watch the news at night, seems like most of the stick-ups are farther north, but car jackings seem to happen there. Just a perception / recollection, and not willing to go just on "maybe I saw / heard this once".

Also, am I likely to join a crowd waiting on a couch for a room to open up?

I have done my homework on here, and in the past offered my reviews when I was very active. Looking to get back in the game while have an opportunity and will absolutely follow-up with reviews as I make stope on my road trip !

Thanks to you all !

Masalic
10-29-23, 12:38
That has been fairly disclosed before. And while we are at the topic of transparency, the new Kedzie Spa that is opening soon will also be. It's only a matter of when, not if, when Anne will be working at the new spa too.

3 strategic reasons. 1) some guys don't go to apartment. They can go see the girls at the spa 2) for guys who go to both apartment and spa, if they like a girl it gives them more opportunities to repeat before she leaves 3) most if not all of apartment girls come from either NY or LA. An apartment rotation is 10 days only. It's a long way to travel. So having spas that would allow the girls to work more than 10 days is a very appealing option for girls. It helps with recruiting. PD booker nowadays is very picky on her girl selection. She is turning down quite a few less desirable girls.PD has an eye for quality and enthusiasm I see. Makes me more excited.

FuckIt216
10-29-23, 13:34
I have an opportunity to become way more active than I have been. Both financially and in terms of schedule flexibility. Thinking over the next several months creating my own tour of some of the more familiar or noteworthy places Chicago offers. I am trying to get approved at KP, but have not heard back after 2 inquiries so far.

I have been considering a trip to Bridgeport in Chinatown to visit RL. I am not familiar with the neighborhood and was looking for input on how safe this area is and what parking might be like. As I watch the news at night, seems like most of the stick-ups are farther north, but car jackings seem to happen there. Just a perception / recollection, and not willing to go just on "maybe I saw / heard this once".

I have done my homework on here, and in the past offered my reviews when I was very active. Looking to get back in the game while have an opportunity and will absolutely follow-up with reviews as I make stope on my road trip !

Thanks to you all !RL is trash pure hell hole.

Try PD, HKPD or The CHI Earth (Spa).

On spas Orange, Tokyo, Perfect Archer or.

SXL.

But RL is a filthy whorehouse.

ReallyNotSayin
10-29-23, 14:07
Well, after some great advice from the board on what (not) to expect from Raven, decided to TOFTT and see Lenna, an independent on the north side. Operates out of an apartment on Armitage.

Anywho, it was a pain to schedule (not responsive) and getting in was a pain (go to this address and wait, ok, now come to this other address) but aside from that, not too bad of a session.

Pictures aren't her but they are close-ish. Either way, despite her being a bit curvier than my ideal (I like spinners), she gave off a really sexy erotic vibe which I really liked.

Freight was $140 for L1 with covered touch, $40 upgrade for naked with FIV. Unclear if more on menu.

The massage itself was the best part. Really, really enjoyable. End of the day, YMMV, but I probably won't repeat. Enjoyable and sensual but not "hot".

Summary.

Looks: 7/10.

Massage: 9/10.

Extras: 6/10.

Value: 5/10.

Akuma187
10-29-23, 14:37

Thanks to you all !I tend to head early as they open I know some mongers don't have the time but girls are fresh and ready to make some money. I usually dish out the hour and they seem to appreciate it but they are all for the money and like most people if they see someone going big they might put more effort but everything is YMMV.

NovaBrain
10-29-23, 15:56

Thanks to you all !I went twice (finding Latinas in Chicago is hard) and it was enough for me to know to never go back. There's nothing inherently wrong with the service, the girls are about as enthusiastic there as they are at BHC / Orange. Good price for the hour and MSOG.

The issue is that the place is truly disgusting. The floor is sticky, the bathroom is disgusting, the rooms are small and muggy. I saw an old comment joking that a roach may walk into your shoe while you're busy, which is completely believable. You walk into a tiny kitchen and living room with a few foldable chairs. The two times I went nobody was there, so you're not likely to join a crowd. I went in the late afternoon on a weekend which at the other spas is usually chaotic.

Give it a shot, the girls are pretty attractive there, but be aware you're walking into a real shithole.

Hootersman1
10-29-23, 16:39
Has anyone tried this place that offers a different type of massage called the ancient court method of grasping dragon tendons? It sure does sound intriguing to try, but it is a three hour drive for me. Any info is good to know, you can pm me if you wish. The ad is on bedpage, so it may be a scam too. I will try to contact them to see if it is real.

RichL1234
10-29-23, 16:54
https://superasian.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/159024555

Great for a quick fix. Decent body, probably late 30's, small B cups, small ass, but thick thighs, all in all an ok time.

Massage consisted of her getting naked and rubbing her body up and down my back. Did the flip and more of the same. Hands free to roam all over. FIV.

Put on a raincoat for a nice CBJ, followed up by reverseCG.

She's very vocal and totally into it.

She does have an interesting look, not the cutest but kind of exotic looking.

I'd repeat based on price and convenience.

Total damage $. 2. (that's 120).
None of girls in link are her

Mitsom
10-29-23, 20:02
I thought someone on here said 819 was back open so headed over today. My dumb a $$ drove around the block twice "scoping it out" before parking around the corner and walking up only to notice the big orange sign when the door wouldn't open LOL.

So in a scramble headed south thinking I remember folks saying full service was to be had at Archer Spa. Parked around the corner. Walking past on saw that Comfort has changed its name to Sapphire Spa. On whim decided to head in. Business as usual there it seems although I was lucky enough to get Yuyu and didn't see any other girls.

Yuyu is in her late 30's / early 40's probably but still got her game. I just love her thin body and cute little butt and firm B / C's with the cutest nipples. I've also just always found her very attractive. She was happy to see me at once and asked why I haven't been there in a while. Headed to the room where on her return I was sitting on the bed naked with flag at half staff. We did some hugging and caressing and I pulled her skirt up to palm her little butt. Turned her around, pulled her skirt up and put jr inside her thigh gap. She insisted it was time for a good massage. She never disappoints. I'd say she's consistently one of the top massages I've had. She knows I'm good for the cash so after the hot towel she did her move where she raises my hips and put jr in her mouth from behind. Sat up and got her down to the thong and turned her around putting jr between her cheeks where she grinded up and down my shaft and balls with her hands up against the wall. What a sight. Turned her back and sucked on those nips for a bit. Got head from her in a few positions. At one point had her in doggy on the table while I'm standing in front of her pumping her mouth and alternating between spanking her a $$ and rubbing her P. She flips and spreads and just starts playing with herself at one point which was hot. Did some impromptu bls as well. Girls got skills. Finally I laid down and held her head and pumped her mouth for a good couple minutes until I erupted. She took it like a trooper although she dodged the nut. Girl knows it's coming with precision timing LOL.

I've tried to get L3 from her for years. Always adamantly denies me in the cutest most playful ways. Says she doesn't do that. Asked her if she has a bf and she says no. Says if she had a bf she'd just "make him sad" because of her job LOL. Tells me she hasn't had any D. I find that hard to believe. If any of you guys have given it to her I don't even want to know LOL. Would make me so jealous.

When she came back to the room I had $180 on the pillow which is our usual. I don't even want to hear it from you guys saying I overpay. She says she's leaving in a couple of days to go back to China for 6 weeks. When I said, oh no, she shewed me away saying "you not come to see me for months!" LOL.

DWaits
10-30-23, 00:32
https://superasian.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/159024555[/URL]

Great for a quick fix. Decent body, probably late 30's, small B cups, small ass, but thick thighs, all in all an ok time.Link doesn't work, Rich. Can you either post the photo page or the post history page. Those links will work longer. Photos link is best.

Also, what's the general location?

Sfgop2A
10-30-23, 08:54
https://superasian.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/159024555[/URL]

Great for a quick fix. Decent body, probably late 30's, small B cups, small ass, but thick thighs, all in all an ok time.

Massage consisted of her getting naked and rubbing her body up and down my back. Did the flip and more of the same. Hands free to roam all over. FIV.

Put on a raincoat for a nice CBJ, followed up by reverseCG.

She's very vocal and totally into it.

None of girls in link are herLink is broken, sadly.

Jayp80
10-30-23, 09:02
Has anyone tried this place that offers a different type of massage called the ancient court method of grasping dragon tendons? It sure does sound intriguing to try, but it is a three hour drive for me. Any info is good to know, you can pm me if you wish. The ad is on bedpage, so it may be a scam too. I will try to contact them to see if it is real.I've seen her, for me it was a 30 min ball, shaft, tip (repeat) massage. I was on the table she sat between my legs and played with jr for 30 minutes straight, was kinda weird because I never could figure out when she was trying to make me shoot and when she was trying to continue the massage. Think there are two storefronts and a couple girls, I recognize the # because I text a different # for the Diversey location and had the 917 # text me back later asking if I was still coming. It's ok if you're in the area, 3 hrs commute. Absolutely no.

Coopertars
10-30-23, 11:28
Has anyone tried this place that offers a different type of massage called the ancient court method of grasping dragon tendons? It sure does sound intriguing to try, but it is a three hour drive for me. Any info is good to know, you can pm me if you wish. The ad is on bedpage, so it may be a scam too. I will try to contact them to see if it is real.Think that's yuki, the grasping dragon thing is what she calls the p spot massage.

LookinAround1
10-30-23, 11:42
RL is trash pure hell hole.

Try PD, HKPD or The CHI Earth (Spa).

On spas Orange, Tokyo, Perfect Archer or.

SXL.

But RL is a filthy whorehouse.Don't go to RL, basically what he said. Its just a whorehouse. I regretted ever going there.

UncleNutzy
10-30-23, 12:21
Anybody been here? I think I saw one report just saying it wasn't great but no details at all.

Eddinger
10-30-23, 12:30
Went to orange in the late morning. No one seemed there but I was told everyone was busy. But the other rooms seemed empty except one. Anyhow. Got some girl. Short. Cute face. Nice legs and ass, meh everything else. Very furry pussy Bush. Was told coco and cici not available. But this wasn't a Latina either so no idea who she was and never understood her name.

Anyhow. Paid for hour. Got naked. She was nude in a flash too and we went to shower room. Place is kind of gross but not as bad as some. Prob like a slightly better toyko spa I guess. The shower room was huge though with big table so that was great. Got a wonderful shower with her nude on my and cleaning me and then the absolute best rimming I've ever had. She was literally spreading my ass hard with her hands and diving her face in and tonguing my asshole and then mouthing and sucking it like I do a tit. It was incredible. On the fip she slide all over me and then got off table and I was pulling her pussy hair and fingering her **** and asshole and while she let me get a finger somewhat inside then pulled it out and said no. So. No problem. She then started a perfect BBBJ and I just decided to let her go at it and came a ton in her mouth. She was a bit surprised when I came and stopped for a second and choked and then went right back to it and sucked me until was all done. Worked my balls. Squeeze everything out of my dick like tootherpase and kept sucking. It was fantastic. Finished up and went back to room and she left and came back with a rubber and I sat on the bed while she blew me to get me hard again and put the condom on and I just laid her over the table and drilled her from behind until I came again. Not the hottest girl, and I really was hoping to see the coco or cici everyone suggests is pretty but she was buc nasty fun.

Nowhere500
10-30-23, 13:37
Think that's yuki, the grasping dragon thing is what she calls the p spot massage.Can anyone tell me where this grasping dragon massage is on Armitage? Wasn't able to figure it out.

Niceguy99
10-30-23, 14:00
I've seen her, for me it was a 30 min ball, shaft, tip (repeat) massage. I was on the table she sat between my legs and played with jr for 30 minutes straight, was kinda weird because I never could figure out when she was trying to make me shoot and when she was trying to continue the massage. Think there are two storefronts and a couple girls, I recognize the # because I text a different # for the Diversey location and had the 917 # text me back later asking if I was still coming. It's ok if you're in the area, 3 hrs commute. Absolutely no.This is kind of up my alley. What was the damage for this $$?

Jayp80
10-30-23, 14:11
This is kind of up my alley. What was the damage for this $$?Can't remember it was early covid, maybe 120-140. Yuki was her name at lotus as mongers below have reminded me. She did / does advertise the p-spot massage as well but some reviews have said the girl they saw didn't offer it.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/chicago/female-escorts/asian/full-service-bbj-nuru-massage9/606297647984

DaveyJ23
10-30-23, 14:47
Not sure if this belongs in the massage parlor section or somewhere devoted to Latinas, but here you go:

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bodyrubs/body-rubs/ivy-satisfaction-at-its-peak-come-play-with-me-26990.html

Location: South Loop. On Wabash a block or two south of Roosevelt. It is kind of a strange office building. I'm sure I've been there before, but can't quite remember who was there. There are a couple of rooms in the space, so maybe there is another girl working out of there. God knows if you text any of the Latinas on rubrankings they all point you to the same intersection.

The girl: Ivy is definitely not the girl in the photos, but I think she's probably close enough. Just think a slightly less hot version of the girl in the pics. Mid-to-late 20's Latina. Nice body. I especially liked her ass. Her tits were nice enough in a manmade sort of way. Big, but not really natural. She does the massage on a table that seems like its going to fall apart if you look at it funny. She starts off in lingerie, but gets naked pretty fast. Mutual touch is fine. Tits, ass, fiv, whatever, just don't be a jerk about it.

Cost: It was $180 for a half hour, which is what I would recommend. An hour is $240 but that seems kind of ridiculous.

Pros: Cute girl. Pretty good bodyrub. Fully nude. Mutual touch encouraged. Nice release. Good titjob. $180 is pretty good as these things go.

Cons: She wasn't very talkative so there wasn't much chemistry. It was a lot of awkward silences. The rickity massage table means that she is definitely not getting up there with you. I'm pretty light but I thought the whole thing would collapse. I'm fine with just a HJ / titjob, but it didn't seem to me that there was much room for upgrades. YMMV.

Overall, I've seen a bunch of Latinas over the years. The gold standard is Luna, but it seems like she might have just retired. Ivy is somewhere in the middle pack. Pretty cute. Does a good job for a decent price.

Kreezy03
10-30-23, 16:12
Can't remember it was early covid, maybe 120-140. Yuki was her name at lotus as mongers below have reminded me. She did / does advertise the p-spot massage as well but some reviews have said the girl they saw didn't offer it.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/chicago/female-escorts/asian/full-service-bbj-nuru-massage9/606297647984Man back in early July there was a smaller chick at this spot and not the usual girl there. That smaller chick was AMAZING. She was either wildly attracted to me or just needed me to come back LOL cause For the regular hhr fee I got light VIP treatment. Kissing (no tongue), then she was grinding on me while I was holding her from behind and straight up let me slip in with no condom. We fucked like that for about 10 seconds then she went to Kissing and licking my dick with no condom, a quick BBJ before throwing the condom on and then asking if I wanted more head or just to fuck. After we finished that's when she tongue kissed me before we left the room. MAAAN I've been searching for her since. I believe she's the smaller chick from the Fullerton and Diversey, west of central, (Diversey is closed now tho) spots over the last couple years but this girl was slightly slimmer. If anybody visited this spot and saw her in early July like I did PLEASE pm LOL.

ConfuciusMan
10-30-23, 17:06
Anybody been here? I think I saw one report just saying it wasn't great but no details at all.Hi I was their a few months ago. Older therapist on the flip HJ asking 60. Nothing special theirs actually younger and cuter out their now. So not sure it's worth your time and money.

Akuma187
10-30-23, 18:20
Can't remember it was early covid, maybe 120-140. Yuki was her name at lotus as mongers below have reminded me. She did / does advertise the p-spot massage as well but some reviews have said the girl they saw didn't offer it.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/chicago/female-escorts/asian/full-service-bbj-nuru-massage9/606297647984Wanted some help figuring this out. So the add posting is for L1 or are there more extras available?

SX Doctor
10-30-23, 20:39
Short. Knows enough English to not need her phone to translate. Large breasts that she knows how to use for the VIP. Stuff after didn't strike me as noticeably good or bad, but YMMV.

Hrodebert
10-31-23, 00:02
I think this is the girl you are thinking about. She was on 27 XX N. Laramie for a while, and now she is here, on Central:

https://us-chicago.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/search/773-782-7011

I've seen her, for me it was a 30 min ball, shaft, tip (repeat) massage. I was on the table she sat between my legs and played with jr for 30 minutes straight, was kinda weird because I never could figure out when she was trying to make me shoot and when she was trying to continue the massage. Think there are two storefronts and a couple girls, I recognize the # because I text a different # for the Diversey location and had the 917 # text me back later asking if I was still coming. It's ok if you're in the area, 3 hrs commute. Absolutely no.

DWaits
10-31-23, 01:29
Man back in early July there was a smaller chick at this spot and not the usual girl there. That smaller chick was AMAZING. She was either wildly attracted to me or just needed me to come back LOL cause For the regular hhr fee I got light VIP treatment. Kissing (no tongue), then she was grinding on me while I was holding her from behind and straight up let me slip in with no condom. We fucked like that for about 10 seconds then she went to Kissing and licking my dick with no condom, a quick BBJ before throwing the condom on and then asking if I wanted more head or just to fuck. After we finished that's when she tongue kissed me before we left the room. MAAAN I've been searching for her since. I believe she's the smaller chick from the Fullerton and Diversey, west of central, (Diversey is closed now tho) spots over the last couple years but this girl was slightly slimmer. If anybody visited this spot and saw her in early July like I did PLEASE pm LOL.The Fullerton spot is a PPS place. The phone number listed by Jayp80 also suggest PPS locations. I can't tell how many of these women he moves around, how many just split, and how many stay in one spot for a long time. It seems like the North Ashland spot has had the same woman for a long time.

DaveyJ23
10-31-23, 10:37
I think there are a couple different girls, offering different levels of service, that are being mixed up.

Anyway, I reviewed Yuki a month or so ago. She does offer a p-spot massage, but its not really that good and is probably not worth the trip out to see her unless you are close by already. Some upgrades are available, but in my opinion they're not worth the cost.

I think this is the girl you are thinking about. She was on 27 XX N. Laramie for a while, and now she is here, on Central:

https://us-chicago.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/search/773-782-7011

Dbry4281
10-31-23, 11:16
It may have been Vivian.

Went to orange in the late morning. No one seemed there but I was told everyone was busy. But the other rooms seemed empty except one. Anyhow. Got some girl. Short. Cute face. Nice legs and ass, meh everything else. Very furry pussy Bush. Was told coco and cici not available. But this wasn't a Latina either so no idea who she was and never understood her name.

Anyhow. Paid for hour. Got naked. She was nude in a flash too and we went to shower room. Place is kind of gross but not as bad as some. Prob like a slightly better toyko spa I guess. The shower room was huge though with big table so that was great. Got a wonderful shower with her nude on my and cleaning me and then the absolute best rimming I've ever had. She was literally spreading my ass hard with her hands and diving her face in and tonguing my asshole and then mouthing and sucking it like I do a tit. It was incredible. On the fip she slide all over me and then got off table and I was pulling her pussy hair and fingering her **** and asshole and while she let me get a finger somewhat inside then pulled it out and said no. So. No problem. She then started a perfect BBBJ and I just decided to let her go at it and came a ton in her mouth. She was a bit surprised when I came and stopped for a second and choked and then went right back to it and sucked me until was all done. Worked my balls. Squeeze everything out of my dick like tootherpase and kept sucking. It was fantastic. Finished up and went back to room and she left and came back with a rubber and I sat on the bed while she blew me to get me hard again and put the condom on and I just laid her over the table and drilled her from behind until I came again..

ReallyNotSayin
10-31-23, 11:20
Not sure if this belongs in the massage parlor section or somewhere devoted to Latinas, but here you go:

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bodyrubs/body-rubs/ivy-satisfaction-at-its-peak-come-play-with-me-26990.html

Location: South Loop. On Wabash a block or two south of Roosevelt. It is kind of a strange office building. I'm sure I've been there before, but can't quite remember who was there. There are a couple of rooms in the space, so maybe there is another girl working out of there. God knows if you text any of the Latinas on rubrankings they all point you to the same intersection.

The girl: Ivy is definitely not the girl in the photos, but I think she's probably close enough. Just think a slightly less hot version of the girl in the pics. Mid-to-late 20's Latina. Nice body. I especially liked her ass. Her tits were nice enough in a manmade sort of way. Big, but not really natural. She does the massage on a table that seems like its going to fall apart if you look at it funny. She starts off in lingerie, but gets naked pretty fast. Mutual touch is fine. Tits, ass, fiv, whatever, just don't be a jerk about it.

Cost: It was $180 for a half hour, which is what I would recommend. An hour is $240 but that seems kind of ridiculous..Oh, brother. I love Ivy. Such a spinner and that ass. OMG. I was on that like white on rice for a very long time and then she moved to this Des Planes / South Loop spot. I was so, so bummed.

Unless things have changed since I last saw her, probably in my personal top 3 in Chicago.

Eddinger
10-31-23, 12:52
Went back to try Cici. She was fantastic. Pretty hot. Not tall. Great stomach and perfect tits. Second it me at this place and the shower rimming is just out of this world. She cleaned my asshole pretty thoroughly and then spent like 5-10 minutes with her face and tongue in there. Great BBBJTC. Then back to room for one of the most pretend massages I've ever had. Then more sucking my asshole. Then more blowing until I was ready to fuck and then I drilled her while sucking her huge tits until I came. Just wonderful. 300.

HappyGardener
10-31-23, 13:05
The Fullerton spot is a PPS place. The phone number listed by Jayp80 also suggest PPS locations. I can't tell how many of these women he moves around, how many just split, and how many stay in one spot for a long time. It seems like the North Ashland spot has had the same woman for a long time.I was going thru texts and pictures and I realized she and I texted back in March!! And she texted me a few weeks ago and said she was still there.

Subarusti
10-31-23, 15:32
Thinking of hitting up either Ozone or T-pro today since its pretty close to me. Can you still get L2 or L3 at those places?

Akuma187
10-31-23, 16:59
I'm from out of town but I frequently scroll the forum and was wondering about these places and what's the difference. Sorry if I'm ignorant or just plain dumb for even asking, I was just scrolling through RM and seen alot of these other AMPs but none are reviewed here except the ones that have the senior mongers seal of approval. Is it because of the providers, service, location, or rates. Maybe I just need to spend some money and be disappointed. I don't know sorry guys just rambling and counting down the days till I can come back and see what's on the menu in this upcoming month. Anyway be Safe.

Walker333
10-31-23, 17:43
Thinking of hitting up either Ozone or T-pro today since its pretty close to me. Can you still get L2 or L3 at those places?All levels are available although YMMV. Be ready to tip upfront, unless they know you.

GMoney05
11-01-23, 03:00
Thinking of hitting up either Ozone or T-pro today since its pretty close to me. Can you still get L2 or L3 at those places?T-Pro cheaper and better. Ozone Is garbage now they used to around 2020-2021 had like 6-7 Asian chicks and they would all be pretty hot looking but maybe 1. Now It's rude older ladies who are like 40's and 50's with bad rushy attitudes and they want A 20 tip just to remove any piece of clothing also the streets around Chicago Ave get's way too busy people just stare at you while your trying to get In. The owners of these Spa's can't seem to pick A more quite street. Also there's been some new Spa's popping up around Chicago Ave. There's one like down the street from T-Pro on the same side of the street nobody I notice on here ever talks about. Ozone ain't worth the hype everybody's gone now the "Anal Queen" Karlee gone. And my favorite was Cindy and even she I found out was around 35-36 pretending to be 27.

OrdLover
11-01-23, 12:51

None of girls in link are herPlease clean your inbox. It is full. As for the link people just look up Irving Park and it will pop up.

Bambinos1987
11-01-23, 13:26
Has anyone seen her in person yet? I have been wanting a Hispanic gal for a minute. But don't want to repeat the story of the colibian they just had.

GWheaton
11-01-23, 15:21
Has anyone seen her in person yet? I have been wanting a Hispanic gal for a minute. But don't want to repeat the story of the colibian they just had.I just saw her at Orange. I would not recommend at all. I rang the doorbell and an attractive Asian answered. I think it was Balla. She is tall and skinny but had bad teeth. I told her I wanted to see Kelly. Nobody knows who the fuck Kelly is so after some talking, the Latina sitting on the couch stands up.

My first impression is that she has a nice face, nice fake tits and one of those goofy looking fake asses. Before I can say anything, she says "$160 for 30 minutes. " That is about the extent of her English. I was prepared to spend some money for good service but I had a feeling this was going to be lame. I got undressed and she started a lame massage. She kept leaving and coming back into the room. I turned over on my own and she decided to put the cover on with no play. I hate CBJ but that was all that was on the menu. Absolutely no play with her pussy at all. No exploring her at all. We then fucked doggy for awhile and ended with a handjob. Latinas at these places are a complete waste of time. Don't waste your time and money. I would rather watch porn. I'm not impressed by Orange either.

Bambinos1987
11-01-23, 15:58
That is terrible. They uploaded a video of her a few hours ago and I was getting excited to have fun after work. I guess I will wait for reviews of the others.

I just saw her at Orange. I would not recommend at all. I rang the doorbell and an attractive Asian answered. I think it was Balla. She is tall and skinny but had bad teeth. I told her I wanted to see Kelly. Nobody knows who the fuck Kelly is so after some talking, the Latina sitting on the couch stands up.

My first impression is that she has a nice face, nice fake tits and one of those goofy looking fake asses. Before I can say anything, she says "$160 for 30 minutes. " That is about the extent of her English. I was prepared to spend some money for good service but I had a feeling this was going to be lame. I got undressed and she started a lame massage. She kept leaving and coming back into the room. I turned over on my own and she decided to put the cover on with no play. I hate CBJ but that was all that was on the menu. Absolutely no play with her pussy at all. No exploring her at all. We then fucked doggy for awhile and ended with a handjob. Latinas at these places are a complete waste of time. Don't waste your time and money. I would rather watch porn. I'm not impressed by Orange either.

Jagill
11-01-23, 16:19
Traveling through and looking for tips on the far south end Chicago heights or preferably toward Crete.

MAny thanks.

GWheaton
11-01-23, 16:42
That is terrible. They uploaded a video of her a few hours ago and I was getting excited to have fun after work. I guess I will wait for reviews of the others.I wish I had better news. The truth is that the only redeeming quality of these places is that you can get on spur of the moment. If some of these providers made just the slightest effort they would be doubling their money. I guess if you are blowing 15 guys a day you burn out quick. My last few spa experiences were dismal so I think I will just spend the extra money on a low volume provider with a personality and some skills. If you go, report back about your experience!

ConfuciusMan
11-01-23, 17:09
Just left Broadway spa at 41 xx and Broadway. I saw Thai Tiffany.

She's back from Thailand. I had the best massage from her. She's a true professional massage. She ask me what area I needed work on. Told her the area and she worked it. Felt great and the flip. Something about thai women. They are so sexy. She was open to what I wanted. She has a great body and I would say a Asian jlo ass. Her English is good and she ask me if I wanted the finger. She could take care of it. I'm not into it. She's says it's a great experience. I didn't go for it. I tipped $140. The massage was great. Call and make an appointment.

FuckIt216
11-01-23, 21:21
Stopped by Archer Perfect Spa to see the new girl that literally arrived 5 minutes before I did.

Was greated by the wonderful Sherry (love this woman).

Some guys doing some remodeling place is starting to look cool nice massage tables, lights and the new white lab coats the therapist wear are super sexy.

Was lead to my favorite room and offered a wonderful table shower. Then July entered the room super cool girl but doesn't speak a like of English which isn't a bad thing I asked for shower she offered table shower but I prefer to shower by myself. Headed back to room and straight into BBBJ which was legit tons of eye contact and finished in Mish.

On the way out Sherry offered a water and was wearing the sexiest red outfit I've ever seen.

Trust me guys check out Archer Perfect Spa you'll be glad you did. It's right up there with Orange Spa but without the wait and I feel more secure at this spa than any in the city.

LastsLonger
11-02-23, 09:01
Tokyo spa is 3 miles from McCormick Place. Plenty of reviews.

https://twitter.com/PearlangelschiThank you Sir!

LastsLonger
11-02-23, 09:04
Go to S&L on Michigan Ave. Ask for new girl BeBe. Super hot spinner body with wide open menu including anal. Think she is there Tues and Wed.Love a good spinner, thanks for the intel.

LastsLonger
11-02-23, 09:07
Word is, based on reports from the other site (prime example of tidbits of info you don't find here (that's for another discussion)), anal superstar Karly is working here a couple days a week and going by Bambi, not Bebe. Not my cup of tea but she's been (over) hyped here as of late.

Walking distance for the visiting monger from MN, who's staying near McCormick place.Thanks my man, walking distance is helpful! Staying next to convention so only getting taxi'd in to hotel.

Sliding
11-02-23, 10:09
Stopped by Archer Perfect Spa to see the new girl that literally arrived 5 minutes before I did.

Some guys doing some remodeling place is starting to look cool nice massage tables, lights and the new white lab coats the therapist wear are super sexy.

Was lead to my favorite room and offered a wonderful table shower. Then July entered the room super cool girl but doesn't speak a like of English which isn't a bad thing I asked for shower she offered table shower but I prefer to shower by myself. Headed back to room and straight into BBBJ which was legit tons of eye contact and finished in Mish.

On the way out Sherry offered a water and was wearing the sexiest red outfit I've ever seen.

Trust me guys check out Archer Perfect Spa you'll be glad you did. It's right up there with Orange Spa but without the wait and I feel more secure at this spa than any in the city.Is July spinner body type?

Poppers113
11-02-23, 10:33
Received text that new young girls just arrived. Last few days fun at subs were not fruitful. Schedule time and showed up on time.

Alice peeked through the door and door opened shortly. I was amazed by her pretty face. Into the room, starts feeling.

We goes for table shower. TS was quick and all body soaped and clean.

After shower, Alice helped me to dry my body. My wife don't do that. Inside room, continue sucking her C and ask for 69.

Couldn't resist the shaved pussy. She was shivering from our mutual fun.

Protection on and I couldn't last long from the foreplay and tight pussy.

Rested for couple minutes before I can climb out of the bed for cleanup.

On the way out, saw another new girl, Yiyi and she looks yummy too.

Damage 300.

IggyD
11-02-23, 11:11
What was the total damage. My guess is they don't have an all in price like Orange.

Trust me guys check out Archer Perfect Spa you'll be glad you did. It's right up there with Orange Spa but without the wait and I feel more secure at this spa than any in the city.

Dbry4281
11-02-23, 11:47
It seems to me the Latinas over there, aren't the best quality of workers, if you want Latinas try clm.

That is terrible. They uploaded a video of her a few hours ago and I was getting excited to have fun after work. I guess I will wait for reviews of the others.

BadDances
11-02-23, 12:03
Just left Broadway spa at 41 xx and Broadway. I saw Thai Tiffany.

She's back from Thailand. I had the best massage from her. She's a true professional massage. She ask me what area I needed work on. Told her the area and she worked it. Felt great and the flip. Something about thai women. They are so sexy. She was open to what I wanted. She has a great body and I would say a Asian jlo ass. Her English is good and she ask me if I wanted the finger. She could take care of it. I'm not into it. She's says it's a great experience. I didn't go for it. I tipped $140. The massage was great. Call and make an appointment.So was that just HE with optional prostate for 1.4 or FS or.

SexinMex520
11-02-23, 16:11
Was wondering if they are in the same building as the bike shop or how clm works?

Mitsom
11-02-23, 17:00
Received text that new young girls just arrived. Last few days fun at subs were not fruitful. Schedule time and showed up on time.

Alice peeked through the door and door opened shortly. I was amazed by her pretty face. Into the room, starts feeling.

We goes for table shower. TS was quick and all body soaped and clean.

After shower, Alice helped me to dry my body. My wife don't do that. Inside room, continue sucking her C and ask for 69.

Couldn't resist the shaved pussy. She was shivering from our mutual fun.

Protection on and I couldn't last long from the foreplay and tight pussy.

Rested for couple minutes before I can climb out of the bed for cleanup.

On the way out, saw another new girl, Yiyi and she looks yummy too.

Damage 300.I thought full service was supposed to be $200 and VIP (nuru, a $$ licking, etc). Is an extra hundred? Was the extra $100 for the quick table shower?

Bambinos1987
11-02-23, 17:53
Got to see yiyi today. Ver cute girl about 5'3". Perky B cups. English was good enough to not need translator. Nice wide hips and she was tight. She took all of junior in cow girl. Struggled a little in doggy. I would repeat.

IggyD
11-02-23, 19:56
Only L1 offered out this way.

Traveling through and looking for tips on the far south end Chicago heights or preferably toward Crete.

MAny thanks.

Hajima
11-02-23, 21:37
All levels are available although YMMV. Be ready to tip upfront, unless they know you.What is the intel on T-pro these days? I stopped going maybe 3 years ago because my favorite at the time moved and it was bad afterwards. It was nice that there was a table shower but it was kind of nasty in there. I also seem to remember that the walls didn't go all the way to the making me think that only L1 was available. Some info on menu and prices would be helpful. DM is you wish. I'm planning on get massage soon and trying to decide where to go.

FuckIt216
11-02-23, 23:33
What was the total damage. My guess is they don't have an all in price like Orange.You can get all in for $160 covered and if you want some extras a $40.

Travels a long way.

I'm a Orange Spa guy but I have fallen in love with this little gem place and the white lab coats do it for me.

FuckIt216
11-02-23, 23:35
Is July spinner body type?July isn't a spinner probably 5'7 and in the 120-125 lb range very cute and great personality and the BBBJ is a must.

SpaDude777
11-03-23, 09:11
What is the intel on T-pro these days? I stopped going maybe 3 years ago because my favorite at the time moved and it was bad afterwards. It was nice that there was a table shower but it was kind of nasty in there. I also seem to remember that the walls didn't go all the way to the making me think that only L1 was available. Some info on menu and prices would be helpful. DM is you wish. I'm planning on get massage soon and trying to decide where to go.I heard the Ozone anal Queen is now at T Pro on Fri Sat Sun.

IggyD
11-03-23, 11:07
Has anyone tried Katie's health spa? Archer & Kedzie?

DiningAround
11-03-23, 12:19
Is she at the one on Washington or Chicago Ave? Is she going by Karly or another name?

I heard the Ozone anal Queen is now at T Pro on Fri Sat Sun.

BA4114
11-03-23, 13:39
I saw a more "aggressive" ad than normal for old stalwart, Linda Spa. Which in my experience has had pretty below average talent and been L1 only.

Anyone know if anything has been upgraded there? The ad below was in the "escorts" section, not "body rubs" .

https://us-chicago.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/4014-n-western-ave-1-chicago/23098806.html

SpaGuy21
11-03-23, 14:27
I saw a more "aggressive" ad than normal for old stalwart, Linda Spa. Which in my experience has had pretty below average talent and been L1 only.

Anyone know if anything has been upgraded there? The ad below was in the "escorts" section, not "body rubs" .

https://us-chicago.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/4014-n-western-ave-1-chicago/23098806.htmlNoticed the same ad, which piqued my interest but the location has SO MUCH traffic and parking is a pain. Also, I've been around long enough to not fool myself and buy into most of these BS ads, especially places that historically have been L1 at most. In fact, I've heard from a reliable source (a particular MMS / shop owner I won't mention) that some of these spas use an "advertising" person. She pointed this out when I told her the ad for the spa said certain services were available that previously weren't on the menu, which she said "I have to have them change that."
You'll notice that a bunch of ads have similar styling, fonts and formatting. Also, certain ad websites require some sort of email or unique profile to be able to post and this is where "advertising agency" becomes obvious.

Here is a prime example https://callescort.org/u/xialuote1. Found this while looking into a spa I hadn't been to before.

Either there is a PPS / MMS running spas nationwide or they are all using the same "ad agency. " When business is slow, you advertise (Or you create a bunch of shill accounts and leave repetitive reviews for the same couple of shops over and over).

BA4114
11-03-23, 14:42
Noticed the same ad, which piqued my interest but the location has SO MUCH traffic and parking is a pain. Also, I've been around long enough to not fool myself and buy into most of these BS ads, especially places that historically have been L1 at most. In fact, I've heard from a reliable source (a particular MMS / shop owner I won't mention) that some of these spas use an "advertising" person. She pointed this out when I told her the ad for the spa said certain services were available that previously weren't on the menu, which she said "I have to have them change that."
You'll notice that a bunch of ads have similar styling, fonts and formatting. Also, certain ad websites require some sort of email or unique profile to be able to post and this is where "advertising agency" becomes obvious.

Here is a prime example https://callescort.org/u/xialuote1. Found this while looking into a spa I hadn't been to before.

Either there is a PPS / MMS running spas nationwide or they are all using the same "ad agency. " When business is slow, you advertise (Or you create a bunch of shill accounts and leave repetitive reviews for the same couple of shops over and over).I might swing by anyway, it super convenient for me. I'm generally a L1 guy at the storefronts. But like to keep tabs on the place where you can swim in deeper water if so inclined.

I'll report back if I'd do. In the meantime, if anyone else has updated intel please share.

Coopertars
11-03-23, 17:48
Can confirm former ozone karly works at t-pro on chicago and SXL.

She does SXL Tuesday Wednesday.

T-Pro on Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Rates are the same for her services but the door fees are different at each spa.

Cheers all.

Mexidan
11-03-23, 18:00
Stopped in today, door answered by Kelly. Young Colombiana from Cali. Nice black dress, natural C, one small tattoo. She was super sweet. However, no warmup. She walks in, puts on condom while flaccid. After CBJ, she goes CG for a couple minutes before asking for a position change. She continued after I said no but it killed mood for me. She was sweet throughout though and I wish she had played a bit at first so I could have finished in CG.

She is pretty and sweet but wouldn't repeat as I need the foreplay that the Asians there provide. For those who are younger and ready faster, I would recommend. Us older / bigger guys, I'd select option 2.

Perversity
11-03-23, 19:16
Stopped in today, door answered by Kelly. Young Colombiana from Cali. Nice black dress, natural C, one small tattoo. She was super sweet. However, no warmup. She walks in, puts on condom while flaccid. After CBJ, she goes CG for a couple minutes before asking for a position change. She continued after I said no but it killed mood for me. She was sweet throughout though and I wish she had played a bit at first so I could have finished in CG.

She is pretty and sweet but wouldn't repeat as I need the foreplay that the Asians there provide. For those who are younger and ready faster, I would recommend. Us older / bigger guys, I'd select option 2.I had one girl do that to me, and she had to finish me with her hand. Totally hot girl, very sweet, would have been a great experience except for that. My thought was, do you have any idea how to operate a penis? I've seen it a couple times since, and hit the brakes. Get it hard first.

It seems either stupid / misinformed, or they're deliberately trying to avoid significant penetration.

DWaits
11-03-23, 20:31
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3125857253/1

I don't know if this is or isn't the place RichL went to that ORD referenced but I had some time and wasn't going above 120 so decided to check out the spot. There are two women there. I saw Mimi. She told me the name of the other woman but it wasn't Yu Yu or Ying Ying or anything with a why. I can't remember. Anyway I rang the bell. She looked out the curtain and opened up. She was wearing a GILF sweat suit of some kind. Small and skinny. Face ok. I figured why not. I like GILFs and she was skinny, which I like. Maybe 5'5. Went into the room and handed over 120. Her English is non-existent except, money, ok / ok, and you handsome at the end. She told me 140. I went to take the money back and said I'd come back later, which I wouldn't. She said ok / ok. I said boom boom only and got undressed while she took the money wherever. She came back in. We took off her clothes and that's when I was surprised by some nice full Cs. Nipples good size but not giant. Areaolas normal size. But the full Cs were a suprise. Ass very small, which I love. Def a GILF body, though. Skinny because she's old. Probably mid60's.

I sucked her tits, she stroked my cock. I moved my finger down, inserted a little and she pulled back, lubed up, put some lube on my finger but only wanted FOV. Moved her to the table to suck her tits some more, flipped her over to rub that small ass. She tried to put the condom on. Per the other posts, another woman who doesn't understand the limp dick. I had her stroke some more, put the condom on, and climbed up on the table to do K9. Rubbed my thumb on her asshole. Blew in the bag.

Pros if you like them: small ass, nice full Cs. The two don't usually go together. GILF if you like Gilfs.

Cons: No kissing, no DATY, didn't try DATO, no BJ. Rush job. In and out in about 15.

Would not repeat, but I don't repeat. Glad I tried her given the pros. These cheap AMPs are always a waste of money compared to saving up and seeing a higher priced woman. But I prefer volume right now. LOL.

ChonChon
11-04-23, 00:16

I don't know if this is or isn't the place RichL went to that ORD referenced but I had some time and wasn't going above 120 so decided to check out the spot. There are two women there. I saw Mimi. She told me the name of the other woman but it wasn't Yu Yu or Ying Ying or anything with a why. I can't remember. Anyway I rang the bell. She looked out the curtain and opened up. She was wearing a GILF sweat suit of some kind. Small and skinny. Face ok. I figured why not. I like GILFs and she was skinny, which I like. Maybe 5'5. Went into the room and handed over 120. Her English is non-existent except, money, ok / ok, and you handsome at the end. She told me 140. I went to take the money back and said I'd come back later, which I wouldn't. She said ok / ok. I said boom boom only and got undressed while she took the money wherever. She came back in. We took off her clothes and that's when I was surprised by some nice full Cs. Nipples good size but not giant. Areaolas normal size. But the full Cs were a suprise. Ass very small, which I love. Def a GILF body, though. Skinny because she's old. Probably mid60's.

I sucked her tits, she stroked my cock. I moved my finger down, inserted a little and she pulled back, lubed up, put some lube on my finger but only wanted FOV. Moved her to the table to suck her tits some more, flipped her over to rub that small ass. She tried to put the condom on. Per the other posts, another woman who doesn't understand the limp dick. I had her stroke some more, put the condom on, and climbed up on the table to do K9. Rubbed my thumb on her asshole. Blew in the bag.

Pros if you like them: small ass, nice full Cs. The two don't usually go together. GILF if you like Gilfs.

Cons: No kissing, no DATY, didn't try DATO, no BJ. Rush job. In and out in about 15.

Would not repeat, but I don't repeat. Glad I tried her given the pros. These cheap AMPs are always a waste of money compared to saving up and seeing a higher priced woman. But I prefer volume right now. LOL.Rushed is an understatement. Decided to visit after reading this post and stopped by around 9 pm. Was greeted by an older gal, decent face, petite height decent tits, almost no english. Leads me into the room asks for a donation give her 140 for hh strip down and lay down for a back massage. She guves me a few light rubs and teases the boys but almost immediately flips me over and starts pointing to her mouth with her tongue out. Gives some okay head kinda aggressive but okay. She strips and I notice a but of a gut but nothing crazy. I gesture to her pussy and my mouth and she understands and the 69 starts. I'm muncjing away and she's jack it like it stole something, crazy aggressive. Tell her to slow it down but no english so just motion to her get into doggy. Stick it in but after the friction burns she gave me I was a two pump chump and popped in the bag pretty quick. In and out in around 15 minutes. Definitely quantity over quality with this gal. Still an okay experience might return since its convienient but qv only.

GMoney05
11-04-23, 01:09
Is she at the one on Washington or Chicago Ave? Is she going by Karly or another name?Okay I've been asking Is Karlee the same person who also went by "Natalie" over at Ozone? Because she gave me trouble before. A Black chick claiming to be Brazilian and Asian?

Mitsom
11-04-23, 08:17
819 is back open after sorting out its license issue. It looks like they did a deep cleaning as well, while putting up a Christmas tree. Just in time for Anne's return next month.

I guess I might as well start the countdown on Anne's return. T minus X days. Actually X is a known number. I just want to go first before I make a post lol. Calling dibs I guess haha.Went last week. Greeted by a locked door and big orange sign.

WalkingHard
11-04-23, 16:35
Okay I've been asking Is Karlee the same person who also went by "Natalie" over at Ozone? Because she gave me trouble before. A Black chick claiming to be Brazilian and Asian?Natalie was her OG call sign when she started working there back in '21 I believe. What happened? What's the drama?

Fit312
11-04-23, 18:25
Went last week. Greeted by a locked door and big orange sign.They never renewed their license.

RichL1234
11-04-23, 21:03

Would not repeat, but I don't repeat. Glad I tried her given the pros. These cheap AMPs are always a waste of money compared to saving up and seeing a higher priced woman. But I prefer volume right now. LOL.My place was at 58 xx, but I'm sure it's run by Papasan and the girls (grannies) rotate locations with every lame review they get.

Masalic
11-04-23, 21:11
They never renewed their license.What you think they had tokyo spa so they figured it was better to just abandon 819?

FellowMonger
11-05-23, 02:23
Hey been out of it for a bit but just wondering if anyone has recommendations on the best rack / ass from the MPs. Not CLM.

And then also the latest open parlors. Feel free to DM me also.

ShuperShtar
11-05-23, 03:06
My place was at 58 xx, but I'm sure it's run by Papasan and the girls (grannies) rotate locations with every lame review they get.I don't understand why the grannies even get hired here, in queens NYC they would be charging 60-80 for FS. But they come here and try to charge the same as the hot Asians lmao.

SlowRolling
11-05-23, 06:56
Anybody got any BBBJCIM recommendations? Preferably one where the massage is actually decent.

OF Charlie
11-05-23, 06:57
Hey been out of it for a bit but just wondering if anyone has recommendations on the best rack / ass from the MPs. Not CLM.

And then also the latest open parlors. Feel free to DM me also.I never get the "best" question. To say someone is the best technically means a guy would have to have seen everyone already in order to say girl X is the best. If he hasn't seen girl Y, how can he say girl X is the best. And what does best rack even mean. I mean best rack to you might be double D, but to me it means C cups and to another guy might mean small B cups.

As to who opens the latest, Tokyo spa is open until 1:00 am, same closing time as PD since it's the same booker.

NonProlover
11-05-23, 07:30
My place was at 58 xx, but I'm sure it's run by Papasan and the girls (grannies) rotate locations with every lame review they get.I tried Rich's place since I was nearby. It was 57 xx Irving park. The woman was nice but rushed and mechanical. I guess it's classic YMMV with these type places. If the provider is actually into it as it sounds like she was for rich, it's good value. For me, no such luck with Yu yu unfortunately. A 5 min light touch tease, not a massage, and flip where she just tried to get it done asap. Not bad looking but def nothing exciting, and not much in the way of service. Oh and when I handed her 120 she insisted it was 140. I'm not one to argue over $20, I'm sure she can use it. But it's no repeat for me. Mostly I agree with the original poster's assessment that it's better to spend the extra for a good provider and good session than try to find the diamond in the rough.

BTW, anyone have any suggestions on a good prostate massage provider? Last one I got was while back and the provider is no longer around. I just have a hankering lately. I don't think anyone really advertises it but I get the sense several are very willing to, but have to get lucky to find it if you're looking. Would appreciate any recommendations.

GeneralObvious
11-05-23, 07:31

And then also the latest open parlors. Feel free to DM me also.Does best rack to you mean big / perky, or both? Maybe big nipples?

As for best ass, in terms of round or shapely, that is non-existent. Spa girls are not hitting the gym after 12 hour days, working 6 days a week. Nobody's working on their glutes. A handful of Asian escorts on Eros and Tryst do, but that's about it.

DMichaels69
11-05-23, 09:27
These types of questions are funny. Everyone's tastes are different and with AMP's they are here today, maybe gone tomorrow. The best answer is to get out more and build your own list. Find a good spa, become a regular or find several good spa's, become a regular. This is what bears the most fruit and in the long run pays dividends.

Something else you can do is buddy up with a monger to TOFTT for you and finance his visits. Then he can report back to you about it allowing you to build up information that way.

And then also the latest open parlors. Feel free to DM me also.

ReallyNotSayin
11-05-23, 14:13
After taking in the reviews for HCS, decided to take it for a spin. Angela "wasn't working" so got saddled with an older woman. She wasn't a looker.

Anywho, massage was pretty good but between in and out for the door bell and the fact that I didn't find her sexy at all, I was really disappointed. Can't imagine I'll be returning.

Summary.

Looks: 3/10.

Massage: 6/10.

Value: 2/10 ($70 house, $50 L1 tip).

Poppers113
11-05-23, 14:51
Got to see yiyi today. Ver cute girl about 5'3". Perky B cups. English was good enough to not need translator. Nice wide hips and she was tight. She took all of junior in cow girl. Struggled a little in doggy. I would repeat.Just received text, new crew on board. Any one seen her?