PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Hersh
09-08-08, 14:04
Why dont u post in the LOMBARD thread? Perhaps there would be people out there who could help youWhat? No one here posts about places in the suburbs? Look around. It's about massage parlors.

HappyGardener
09-08-08, 14:50
Ok guys I decided to go check out Senina today. I personally think the location sucks because its right there on that busy strip where all those Chinese people shop and walk around.

With 10 -15 AMPS and 3 or 4 Asian APTS in Chinatown, those Chinese people pretty much know why you are there. If you are a single male walking around, chances are you didnt come for Dim Sum at Three Happiness. Dont sweat it. They pretty much dont care

Mr Mister
09-08-08, 14:57
This should be a report of Distinction!

I can't wait for my wife's birthday.

Went out looking for a birthday present for the wife and ended up in Chinatown. I went to Ricobenes today on 26th street for a late lunch. After clogging my arteries with a breaded steak samich (with cheese and extra red sauce). I headed back to my car, which was parked in front of Elegant. (BTW, has anyone tried the Steak Tacos at Carbon just down the street from Ricobenes? It s a litlte place, counter and tables, that was where Ricobenes started. Really good take out on the way to Comisky Park)

Anyway, I am getting to my car and the door is propped open at Elegant. The girls are sitting on the stairs getting some fresh air. "Suza" calls out to me: "Hey Massagee? " Bloated and numb from a pound of beef and cheese, I decide to go in. There are 4 girls total, TV with Chinese soap opera on, and it is very warm in there. Girls are all 4 and 5 on a real girl scale.

I decide to go for a 1/2 hour ($35). I ask to use the bathroom and while I am in there, I realize I have broken my cardinal rule of leaving wallett and phone in car. I take my money out to count it and proceed to drop the money into the toliet that I am peeing in. Nice. So I carefully pick it up and wash it off. I'll just tell her I am sweaty from working outside and the money got wet in my pocket.

10 minutes on my stomach, 15 on my back. 5 on my head and face. Very nice massage. Chinese food menu was offered and I chose wisely. Full course meal was offered, but I was full from Ricobenes so I declined. Just decided on a smaller bite size meal that could be held in ones hands.

All in all a nice way to spend my wifes birthday.

Stephen6868
09-08-08, 20:22
Looking for a massage with a sensual twist!

Call now .... 773-237-5640 ( no blocked calls please )

Hott women waiting for you!

hott oils,Full nude, sexy , what more can you ask for !

30 min specials everyday 90$ , please mention

Walk ins available from now until 12 midnight !

6007 w belmont !

Come om in and check us out !

I saw the ad in cl. I went there when they offered a swedish massage a few months ago. Massage was good but no xtras I might toftt and try it out again to see whats changed.

Jimmy Bud
09-08-08, 20:44
Hey everybody,

It's been along while since my last post, my I lost my pc due to divorce and had to be careful @ work. Anyway, I have alot of reports coming soon. I would like to check out the new place advertising in the Sun times, next to Donalds Hot Dogs on Central, just south of 47th. I've gotten ripped off @ the jack shack that used to be across the street, so I'm alittle gunshy. Anyone been there yet. I want to try it on Friday.

HappyGardener
09-08-08, 22:13
What? No one here posts about places in the suburbs? Look around. It's about massage parlors.

Yes Brainiac, It is about Massage Parlors. Chicago Massage Parlors.

Go here for Lombard reports: http://usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3584

Young Scout
09-09-08, 04:53
With 10.15 AMPs and 3 or 4 Asian APTS in Chinatown, those Chinese people pretty much know why you are there. If you are a single male walking around, chances are you didn't come for Dim Sum at Three Happiness. Don't sweat it. They pretty much don't careLOL your probably right but thanks that actually makes me feel a whole lot better! As soon as I get some cash imma go head back there and check out that aj place. Oh yea and about that one cute girl that I really wanted to see, well I was too curious so I called up senina yesturday and asked him for the name of the youngest girl working that day and he said it was josie. Soo if thats the same girl then I have to check her out.

Chi Guy
09-09-08, 07:26
Yes Brainiac, It is about Massage Parlors. Chicago Massage Parlors.
What? No one here posts about places in the suburbs? Look around. It's about massage parlors

Go here for Lombard reports: http://usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3584
Dude, Lanes is in Lombard. That's why it belongs in the Lombard thread. If you still want to post about it here, go ahead and knock yourself out, but I doubt you're going to get a whole lot of responses. It's your choice, but I'd take HappyG's advice if I was you.

Khai Yai
09-09-08, 14:59
Went last week.

Had Vikki. Nice around late 20's.

She has a grreat body and let me roam all over...

...Them long agile fingers drove me nuts. From now on I will only hit places with table showers.The 'Vickie' I know don't play like dat.

Adahula
09-09-08, 21:09
Hey everybody,

It's been along while since my last post, my I lost my pc due to divorce and had to be careful @ work. Anyway, I have alot of reports coming soon. I would like to check out the new place advertising in the Sun times, next to Donalds Hot Dogs on Central, just south of 47th. I've gotten ripped off @ the jack shack that used to be across the street, so I'm alittle gunshy. Anyone been there yet. I want to try it on Friday.That place was ripped off unless it changed management recently. You end up paying over $$ and jack yourself off.

And Again
09-10-08, 03:38
Tried to go to Mercy today. Called ahead a few times but nobody answered. So, I get there, sign in and go up to 21. I get to the door look in the lobby. There are a few asian girls sitting in the chairs, and a few men beyond them. As I'm about to open the door, A white guy with a bushy mustache steps up from the side. He asks me if I'm here for an appointment, so I tell him I was coming to check out the place and perhaps make one.

He says, "This place will be closed for a long time"

Wow, I'm glad I didn't get there like 30 minutes earlier!

Careful out there.

Talk Turkey
09-10-08, 11:17
I'm a generally non-mongering monger but my interest on this
forum is to weed out the jackshacks from the AMP/EMPs that
offer a really great sensual massage. This board has been
extremely helpful in that respect. That's my story & I'm sticking
to it.

Stopped by last saturday & got Amy. Pleasant enough person,
average massage, excellent, above average table shower.
Mongers might want to try this place with this MT just for the
table shower alone. 60 minute massage with TS is $65.00.

Thought I would give this place a try because the intell. on this place
indicated that it was a totally legit place. They also offer acupunture.

Was offered HJ & BJ at way over the top prices. When I declined
she immediately went down to .40 for HJ. As stated, she is a pleasant
enough person, she didn't fuss or hiss or some of the other things I've experienced at jackshacks when this happens, not too bad on the eyes but the massage went downhill from there. She lost interest & any bit of focus she had prior to "negotiations."

Would not repeat but I wish the TS at the legit places was this good.

Talkin' Turk

Fredspy
09-10-08, 15:14
I just got off the phone with Senina. Papasan told me that Mei is gone back to China for a family emergency. Needless to say, I was saddened. He offered Joyce and Amy, but since a good ending is important I thought I would ask the group for advice.

Is there anyone else there who would approach Mei in the looks department and still deliver a HE?

Direct44t
09-10-08, 15:22
Tried to go to Mercy today. Called ahead a few times but nobody answered. So, I get there, sign in and go up to 21. I get to the door look in the lobby. There are a few asian girls sitting in the chairs, and a few men beyond them. As I'm about to open the door, A white guy with a bushy mustache steps up from the side. He asks me if I'm here for an appointment, so I tell him I was coming to check out the place and perhaps make one.

Careful out there.Consider yourself lucky !

The dude with the moustache was probably the detective who is "helping" to close the place down.

I'm surprised they did not detain and question you.

Fredspy
09-10-08, 15:34
That mustache belongs to the owner's boyfriend.

Bad deal for those of us who are downtown.

I wonder if Chinatown is still open.

Careful out there.

Papahound
09-10-08, 17:42
Hey gents. Been milling around the edges of this site for a long time. I have reaped the benefits, so I guess it's my time to pitch in. Went to X. The other day. Not bad, met a new friend named Judy. A bit older, but that's cool. You know, with all the human trafficing, I kind of migrate to the older chics. I think of a young girl and. Well. How did she pay to get here from China, huh?

So anyway to each his own; there are 8 million stories in the naked city etc. Etc. Ect. I also feel more comfortable when they have a little age on them because I can't look down on my "peeps" above 30. I like enthusiasm and attention to detail. That's what counts to me and that's what I got. She gave a massage that made my bones sing. She really knew what she was doing. Usually I'm sitting there like "man this is nice but let's get to the business end of this thing, " but not this time!

Shge worked me good ("well" for the educated folk). It felt like the old kung fu Sundy flicks. I was really done before it was done.

First time there. I didn't ask for a table shower.

And now the famous B side of things. She said Franklin. To which I answered, "He ain't a damn president. " Needless to say she didn't get the joke. The english was choppy, but she was cagey enough to know I was just flirting with her. We settled on an oral contract to finish the massage amicably at the age of retirement and in indian horsebackriding style (they didn't have saddles).

While she was finishing things I massaged her thighs and oops, into the honey pot we go. It got wet quick and yes she was loving it. I could have sworn I heard her yell "6 Flags! "

It was very enjoyable. I will go back there. I will ask for Judy. But there are some negs on the deal. First, outright, she said no to FS. So if that's your thing, sorry. It could have been because I was a newbie, who knows? Second, she refused to walk on my back. She looked at the bar on the ceiling like she was flashing back to the front lines in Nam or something. By the way, when I asked her to walk on my back she said "NO" in crystal clear english, interesting isn't it.

Thanks for all the years of loitering on this board! Now I'm in it with you guys. Hope this post is of use. See you. Out there.

Weed Streeter
09-10-08, 21:46
Can you clarify a bit more? Did you just miss a bust? Was the bushy mustache guy LEO?

Careful out there.

Dangerously
09-10-08, 23:27

Careful out there.I am not doubting your report, but I thought I would check.

I called them at around 10PM tonight and asked for an appointment. Somebody picked up the phone and she wanted to know if it's for tonight, and I said no, its for tomorrow. She then said that I should call again tomorrow.

I can't check them out for a while because of other comittments, but I did no get the impression that they are our of business.

Silvio
09-11-08, 09:25
Any have any info on this place. I was there many years ago and it was totally legit. Seems things have changed a bit. Please PM me details.

Chi Guy
09-11-08, 10:16
Any have any info on this place. I was there many years ago and it was totally legit. Seems things have changed a bit. Please PM me details.
I've been there a couple times in the last couple years. I got cute girls both times, but never got more than a massage. Lately on CL, they've been advertising "sensual massages." Could be promising, or could just be a tease like Elle.

Marx Tsu
09-11-08, 12:56
Ready for weekly massage, I drove down AShlnd around 900 to 1100 block and counted 3 uLEOs ready to roll. I had to forgo the Rose and went onto QQ further up and had good time from Mamasan. Massage then TS which was all to brief but chatty massage made it nice.

Atmo: 6

QoM: 6 but could've been 8: she got up on bars to do back but as the mamsn she left a bunch of times to attend to other clients arriving.

FS made available for sure but went for CBJ as economics got in the way: . 4 HJ, . 65 BJ, 1. 1 for FS.

Back entrance seemed to be where to properly enter/exit as front is a bit exposed on adh/nrth intersctn.

Note sure what LEO is up to but school nearby so perhaps for that but no chances taken.

Jesus Collins
09-11-08, 15:08
I would be curious as to where some ex lisunia's superstars have landed.

Melanie - 4 aces now?
Marina - gone for about 2 months
Julia- super cute gone for a month or so
Myra- great sessions gone for quite a while

PM me if you must

Skonsk
09-11-08, 15:40

Careful out there.

I went up there at noon today (9/11) and they seemed open for business. Some monger walked in before me and was talking with the girl at the desk it appeared he was going to get a massage - I didnt have the funds to partake
but things appeared normal

Chi Guy
09-11-08, 17:08
I've been there a couple times in the last couple years. I got cute girls both times, but never got more than a massage. Lately on CL, they've been advertising "sensual massages." Could be promising, or could just be a tease like Elle.
I just saw this ad on CL:

~*~**~*~*THE SPA~*~*~**~**~*~ (belmont 6007 w )

Offering sensual massages, nude rubdowns, what every man deserves!

Our girls are all very skilled in Sensual Bodywork.

Our rooms are nice, clean, quiet, private and Comfortable with soothing music.

You will be in heaven... Erotic massages

Totally relax your body and soul from head to toes,using our HANDS to get your energy back!

773-237-5640

Everyone leaves happy !
Sorry to say, but when they're that blatant, it's probably a blue-balls joint. I hope I'm wrong.

Member #3946
09-11-08, 20:15
I went up there at noon today (9/11) and they seemed open for business. Some monger walked in before me and was talking with the girl at the desk it appeared he was going to get a massage - I didnt have the funds to partake
but things appeared normalGiven the unusual report yesterday, I am concerned about a reverse sting being in play. This would not work with regulars because we know who the regular AMPs and would know if they had been switched. For those who have not been before, they might not know. If you have not been before, it has been my experience that you get a first rate massage and there is no talk of money for any extras. There was no rushing right to business and the only extra is a clothed HR. Any talk of anything else by AMP would make me suspicious.

Babeefacexxx
09-11-08, 20:59
Toftt yesterday. Been seeing ad on CL for a place on 5538 milwaukee so I decided to try. 5 for an hour and. 3 for half seemed like a good deal.

Got Agata and I was pleased. Nice face and body. Pretty good massage but was under a heavy sheet the whole time. As the end got closer I decided to try so I said "you look familiar, where have you worked before, Lisiunias? ". She said some other place in desplaines and also Tatianas on by montrose but she didn't work there for long because they are not real place in her words. If you want a real massage. So she got what I was implying and she said politely she does'nt do in a sexy Polish accent. Damn!

Donny Devito
09-12-08, 07:28

Careful out there.What? Sounds like BS. I go to Mercy's all the time. Lucy, Maggie, Wendy, etc. You never have to sign in downstairs (it's rare when you do). Plus, when I go there it is usually empty.

1 post. I don't know if I can trust you.

Fumfn69
09-12-08, 15:15
What? Sounds like BS. I go to Mercy's all the time. Lucy, Maggie, Wendy, etc. You never have to sign in downstairs (it's rare when you do). Plus, when I go there it is usually empty.

1 post. I don't know if I can trust you.I've had to sign in as well.

Member #5324
09-13-08, 11:31
I've always signed in, just walk up to the desk and scrawl something on the sheet. I agree that they are very safe ther, and that's a smart policy. No talk of money/tips at all, so little reason to be concerned about our doughnut-loving friends.

Bearfan
09-14-08, 08:24
Stopped by a new place on the 2800 block of Belmont that I saw advertised for the first time yesterday on CL. Meet Lisa a slightly overweight Latina who learned massage techniques applying suntan lotion. Asked the moon for options but eventually accepted a normal tip. With so many talented ladies out there I see no reason to encourage the greedy to stay in the business.

Pay For It
09-14-08, 15:12
Gents arrving in town today for a week on business. Will be staying at the Hilton on Michigan. I have ben reading for a couple weeks but dang you have a big city. I could use some recommendations of places to visist that offer f/s. I will gladyly retunr the favor on info if you ever find yourself headed to Philly tri state area.

HappyGardener
09-14-08, 16:11
Stopped by a new place on the 2800 block of Belmont that I saw advertised for the first time yesterday on CL. Meet Lisa a slightly overweight Latina who learned massage techniques applying suntan lotion. Asked the moon for options but eventually accepted a normal tip. With so many talented ladies out there I see no reason to encourage the greedy to stay in the business.

Sounds like the old Luna Spa location with te same type of talent and price gouging

Chrisj321
09-15-08, 03:03
Felt like acting like a duck over the weekend so I splashed over to Elegant. Took an hour and drew a late 30 slim woman. Didn't even get her name, sorry. Good massage on the back arms and legs. On the flip she put a towel over me. Uh oh! WTF! Nice head massage and chest and arms. Then she stood at the head of the table and snatched the towel off. Soft touch on the chest then moved a bit further. HE motion given and 5 fingers held up. Dammit here come the negotiations! I held up 4 she tried to "force" my thumb out. A counter offer made by her and 1 finger held up. I suggest an oral exam and 6 fingers. She counters with 8 fingers. I decline all services and magically oral boards are available for 7 fingers! This is acceptable to all. Then I was expected to supply a cover. Oops. She runs out for one. Of course after the hard fought negotiations someone has dropped out of the race. He's awakened and covered and of we go. Oral exams earned her a B- and since she got tired or lazy FS was offered at no additional cost. I turned it down, I figured you stopped all progress with extra discussion, you suck it up!(no pun intended) Finished up, cleaned up and then an attempt to get one more hamilton! I just laughed and said next time. But the last laugh was her's. I left out 45 mins after I entered AND I found a nice paper towel wad in the back pocket of my pants! No matter it was fun I guess. Sorry for TMI but the whole story was necessary to appreciate it.

Donny Devito
09-15-08, 15:25
Signing in at Mercy. It depends on the doorman. Sometimes they are not even around when I walk in or they are shooting the breeze with the boxman. Besides, that is not the point. Can anyone confirm that memeber's post regarding Mercy being shut down?

Bneil
09-15-08, 15:53
I've signed in everytime too. They're still advertising on CL.

Signing in at Mercy. It depends on the doorman. Sometimes they are not even around when I walk in or they are shooting the breeze with the boxman. Besides, that is not the point. Can anyone confirm that memeber's post regarding Mercy being shut down?

Whisper2000
09-16-08, 00:22
It looks like its an Asian place now. Anyone hear anything?

Tg Is08
09-16-08, 01:38
I often review this site looking for good and new talent. Hopefully a good trade of a trade. Went to that place on Milwaukke/Irving Park, so called Elle. Real pretty young asian girl at the desk and one kinda nice looking Latina with nice boobs and of course I ended up with the lesser of the three, which was the other Latina who told me she would be doing my massage. Of course I wanted the Latina with the boobs, didn't get a name, however like usual I was told she was not available. And the asian girl told me she just works at the desk. So not to put up to much of a stink, I really was just looking for a little action, so I went along for the ride. However I had already made up in my mind, I'm not going to charlie up to much for this. So she shows me to my room, tells me to get undressed, lay face down, covered, you know the normal routine for a newbie. After about 5 mins she returns which I can tell she had been smoking cause she reak of cigarettes. About 15 mins into the massage the normal series of personal questions started, which could have been saved, and just got right down to it because the massage the lame and inexperienced, which is always a dead give away. So after the investigation I fire back with questions of my own and was told she was a single parent, going to school, and working to support herself without any help. Oh how the violins were playing, this was a well rehearsed script. To stop the tears I dropped my hand down to her leg and stroke up and down, she pretended to pay no attention and we began to talk about her tattoos. And so I asked to see them and she told me that nothing was for free. I inquired as to how much to see and told me it depends on the area that I wanted to see. During this time she asked me did I want to turn. Right away I did pushing the towel off. She picks up the towel and partial covers the boys. By this time I am rubbing on what could be found of an ass. So I ask her what would be the quote with or without? She in return tells me that she did not have one and that it would be. 100 without, . 6 with even though it is a turn on of the thought of BBBJ however that is a big NO to me. So a grip and slide for. 4 was agreed on. I asked about could I see the other Latina girl if I come tommorrow. At first she told me not to say anything however when I offer her a little something for the introduce she told me she would see what she could do. She gave me a card with the name NINA and a cup of water and told me to drink plenty of fluids. So I will return next week for the follow up.

Al Bundy78
09-16-08, 11:39
2 questions come to mind. Is Vikki the hot Polish girl? And did she play with anything else?

Went last week.

Had Vikki. Nice around late 20's.

She has a grreat body and let me roam all over.

At things I really liked was the table shower. First time for me, whoever inveted it should be given a nable prize. Nothing beats being pampered like that.

Second, she went right to a place I love that never gets taken care of. My backside, she was playing with it non stop. Them long agile fingers drove me nuts. From now on I will only hit places with table showers.

Does anyone know if Relax has one at the new place? I live right down the street and if they do I will be there every week.

Mylar 824
09-16-08, 12:35
It looks like its an Asian place now. Anyone hear anything?Yes it's an Asian place now. Advertises on CL under erotic. Talked to an
Asian guy on the phone, told him the old place sucked, he said 'new management, much better now'. Stopped by, had a great table shower and massage by a young, very attractive Asian girl, $60. Asked about extras and was turned down flat. Spoke to the Asian girl and the girl at the front, asked why do you advertise in the erotic section and then don't deliver. They claimed ignorance, 'we don't do the advertising'. Same bullshit asshole posting to lure people in.

Dangerously
09-16-08, 14:43
It was early, so only Judy was available. She said she had worked there for about three weeks. She's quite pretty, thin, A cups, but - to put this politely - she does not have the innocent, girly look that some other Asian therapists have.

TS was clinical, with no accidental touching.

During the massage, I tried to break the ice and complimented her on her looks and her skilled hands. She smiled, but her attitude remained detached during the entire massage.

I wanted a HE only. She insisted on payment before continuing. That was major turnoff for me, and my little one fell asleep while I was searching for the wallet. She at least allowed my curious hands to explore. Not out of enthusiasm, I'm sure, but simply to speed up the process.

On my way out, I spotted another talent sitting in the entrance area. Didn't get the name of that beauty, so I guess I'll have to go back and find out.

Turetzky
09-16-08, 17:34
I don't report too often, but if you do your homework, you'll see I've paid a few worthwhile visits to Mercy on Michigan. I called twice today to see if Lucy was working. No answer. I was there a week ago Sunday and it was dead quiet. Wendy seemed to be working alone and left the door to the massage room open, which is not at all the style up there. Also had some PMs on this site from a curious bystander with probably as few reports as me, asking questions I frankly didn't know how to answer. All I've ever had there was a compassionate and skillful massage. It'd be a shame if the place was out of business.

Bearfan
09-16-08, 18:24
Stopped by 7 Heaven on Ashland today and met an exotic beauty named Rina, she said that her mother was from India. She gives a beautiful massage but seeing that this was my first time in this parlor she offered me a glass a water to finish the massage.- typical for many places. Mamasan was pleasant and suggested that her best girls were on vacation. I'll return for a VIP massage and a hot towel.

Chiguy67
09-17-08, 00:16
Some places I have been recently.

Heaven spa: dempster/wkgn

Yang massage: lincoln/peterson shy

Seventh heaven: lake cook

Lisunias: harlem

I went to seventh heaven (lake cook road)today and my masseuse was anna. Mamasan charged me 80 for an hour with alot of negotiation but did not agree. No Extras were offered. Massage was good and the girls are good looking too (mostly Polish). Will not repeat.

SportingLife
09-17-08, 11:33
I've been busy and just caught up on the last month of posts here. There was a discussion of places to eat by HG and MWM (I almost always get hungry after a good massage) so I have decided to add my 2 cents.

Carbon on 26th near Elegant is owned by Ricobene's. The Steak is just ok. The eliotes sp? Is a spicy cream style corn that is interesting. I guess all of the rolling carts sell this stuff, but I've never ate at one. The guys said that the tilapia is good. I'll try that another time.

Freddies on 31st and Union has a better breaded steak and Lina's on 32nd and Morgan has a great slice of Pizza and homemade Italian ice in season (as does Freddies).

Mexico Steak House at 2983 S. Archer is my favorite in the area for Mexican. It's pretty close to Xindy and real close to Relax. The food is all family made and I think that the flame grilled steak is very good for skirt. The chicken enchilada suizas are great rolled with sour cream and their mole is pretty decent although it's not to the gourmet level you get in high end Nuevo Latino places. The guacamole is great and the salsa and chips are always fresh and the salsa goes from mild to really nice and spicy depending on the seed content. Stay away from the beef unless you like the Mexican style that they offer. It's served with carrots and potatoes and it reminds me (and a few friends) of cat food. To each his own I guess.

Ed's pot sticker house. 32nd and Halsted. This is a great authentic Chinese place. They hardly speak any English, so you mostly see Chinese people in there. That to me is a good sign for a Chinese place. The soup dumplings, pot stickers filled with soup are a real winner. The Eggplant lightly fried is great too. Everything here seems to have less oil and fat than the usual Americanized Chinese places, so there is a nice light taste and you taste the food instead of the oil.

Ok, that's it for the mongering food critic. Back on your backs gentlemen.

Marx Tsu
09-17-08, 11:44
CL check: Has anyone TOFFT?

_________Julia's HAPPY HAPPY HOUR: option to start smilin', REAL MASSAGE in between. Receive the entire hour, donation 135 flat, hands only
_________Julia's HAPPY(half) hour: one smile and REAL MASSAGE 85 donation flat, hands only
_________European Massage (aka prostate massage) additional 20 to any massage.
Natural C cups, large hourglass figure. Beautiful face.
___________________WELL REVIEWED ON Chicago's TER.

~ETIQUETTE~
Nothing happens below my waist line.
Other services NOT offered.
I am not a wet nurse.
This is about you r-e-l-a-x-i-n-g in a friendly atmosphere for a GREAT TOTAL BODY MASSAGE.

No Texts/pages,No emails No blocked calls.

Say it then spray it
PLEASE SAY: "I WANT TO VISIT YOU".

DON'T TALK/ASK FOR ANYTHING
~Silence is Golden~
Just say: "I want to visit you". Thanks!
XOXO, Julia (312)203~9721 Cell phone calls please.Interested, but not sure if cool but 2x session might be appealing,

SportingLife
09-17-08, 11:45
I have been scanning CL, Eros, Backpages, Midnight, citivibe and checking ter for a great massage provider, and while I have a few leads, I sure could use some personal recommendations from the massage afficianados here. If you have info to share, please pm. Maybe a few of us can start a database of good independent and AMP/emp girls for access by verified seniors. A few of us have done this at different times in the past.

Every time I hit an AMP, which is probably 5-8 times a year, the massage quality is really all across the board. I would really like to find a few really great theraputic massage girls who do good extras to have in my rolodex. If she is nice eye candy or a fun girl, that is a bonus. Ideally I'd like to find someone in the S. Suburbs near or around Oak Lawn/Blue Island, but the odds seem to be a lot better in the city.

I used to see Brandy of Massage by Brandy but she has obviously retired and moved on. She was a very cute late 20's girl who gave a great massage and a tug. The same could be said about Goddess Diana until she got a little too weird. She was recently targeted and busted by the other condo owners in her building who didn't like her having her "office" there. She is now plying her magic in New Orleans. I have also seen Winnie who gives a great massage, but I would like to have more variety.

Any feedback on the other girls advertising out there would be appreciated before I toft. I don't see much/any discussion of the CL or other online massage girls here.

Fumfn69
09-17-08, 12:33
Some places I have been recently.

Heaven spa: dempster/wkgn

Yang massage: lincoln/peterson shy

Seventh heaven: lake cook

Lisunias: harlem

I went to seventh heaven (lake cook road)today and my masseuse was anna. Mamasan charged me 80 for an hour with alot of negotiation but did not agree. No Extras were offered. Massage was good and the girls are good looking too (mostly Polish). Will not repeat.They are Russian. I would suggest going back and asking for Veronica. One of the best in the business. They are very careful there so it may take some work to get the VIP.

Skonsk
09-17-08, 15:20
Walked over there this afternoon - signed in at the door - and the guy said that they had closed and if I wanted accupuncture i had to call their chinatown office to make an appointment

I called chinatown and they said I could have an appointment with Lisa - so they are still open

I wonder what happend to maggie

Khai Yai
09-17-08, 15:42
I've been busy and just caught up on the last month of posts here. There was a discussion of places to eat by HG and MWM (I almost always get hungry after a good massage) so I have decided to add my 2 cents.

Ok, that's it for the mongering food critic. Back on your backs gentlemen.You made me think of another worth mentioning... Bangkok Thai 55 at 451 W. 31st Street. ---SaWadDee---

Bneil
09-17-08, 15:57
I made an appointment with Mercy on Monday, the door guy said the same thing about them being closed, but I headed up to their suite. Wendy was there with another girl, not sure who. Upon the finish, she was very apprehensive, but went to work for a quality job well done.

Sorry to see them close their doors.

Has anyone been to the other MP in the area?

Walked over there this afternoon - signed in at the door - and the guy said that they had closed and if I wanted accupuncture i had to call their chinatown office to make an appointment

I called chinatown and they said I could have an appointment with Lisa - so they are still open

I wonder what happend to maggie

Richard Cephal
09-17-08, 17:07
Been curious to try the Polish girl vicky there. Have seen tanny and lisa there many times and would like something new. Seems like the consensus is that vicky does not do extras. Anyone with different experience?

Chiguy67
09-17-08, 20:15
Are you referring to lisunias.

Badger1996
09-17-08, 21:12
CL check: Has anyone TOFFT?

Interested, but not sure if cool but 2x session might be appealing,

I have seen Julia several times. Not the best looking gal, but the service is nice. Will definitely start and end the massage the way you want it! She does like to talk, but I enjoy that myself. Looks - 6, service - 8.

Mj138
09-17-08, 21:39
I have seen her. The HJ to start was nice, but the massage was way below average and did nothing for me. I want a decent massage. I am a big guy and need some deep tissue work on my muscles. She is not that type of masseuse, just a light and IMHO, untrained touch. She tried(HJ) for a second time and I was not turned on enough to finish. Nice lady, poor masseuse, looks like an overweight suburban soccer mom.
Looks- 4/5
Massage-4
HJ-6

I have seen Julia several times. Not the best looking gal, but the service is nice. Will definitely start and end the massage the way you want it! She does like to talk, but I enjoy that myself. Looks - 6, service - 8.

Member #5324
09-17-08, 23:12
That sucks that Mercy on Michigan has apparantly closed. I'm really surprised; they are at the low end of the "breaking the law" scale. I bet its an internal thing with the owner more than a LEO thing. I hope we find out where Lucy lands; she is a very nice lady, and cute too with those glasses.

As for Julia, I've seen her and I think she is personable and nice. Not hot in the classic sense, but she is in the MILF kind of way. I actually like her a lot, she has a great personality. And that 2x policy is awesome, especially starting out with what we all want anyway.

Mannameddanger
09-18-08, 02:16
Given the previous posts, I decided to try out Senina's a few weeks ago. Was more interested in table shower so I called and asked for the $75 special. Got there early, and was directed to Lisa who escorted me up.

She asked to undress while she closed the door and toweled me up from the front (good sign, I think...) and guided me to the TS room. With the exception of the water being too warm to start, it was very relaxing. She teased all the right parts while giggling so I knew I was in for something.

Went back to the room and laid covered for the massage. While not the best massage ever, she was very thorough and hit all the areas I asked for. On the flip she massaged the shoulders and fronts of my thighs and quite blatantly commented on the tent pole. After a quick exchange of innuendo (she's actually very funny and warm) she slowly pulled down the tent and started to slowly work the pole, asking for .6. ".6 for what?" I asked and she responded by taking off her top, leaving her bra on and pretty much forcing my hand onto her right breast. Getting the picture, we worked each other for quite a while before I started losing interest. So I slipped my hand under her bra and started working her nipple which got her to reciprocate. Release was quite decent and left the aforementioned .6. Before I left though, she handed me a card with her cell on there, asking I just call her directly.

At the beginning of the week, I found an excuse to go back, this time looking for the release. Called her, and scheduled for an hour after. When I showed up, I realized she didn't quite know who it was that called because she lit up when I walked in. Same deal, TS, Massage but went right into the extras without a word on the flip, much to my delight. However she used a bit too much oil and her grip wasn't enough to keep me interested so I offered to help her out. But when I took over she shifted herself to in-between my legs and started working the boys and then when I leaned back and spread wider to give her easier access, she started working the exit. Release was one of the best I ever had. Left the same tip and she was quite pleased.

I think I'll be broadening my horizons for the next trip (i.e. non-Asian) but its good to know that I have someone that I can count on for a good time.

Danger

Fumfn69
09-18-08, 09:53
Has anyone seen this girl?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ers/844372657.html

Luv Nooke
09-18-08, 10:55
Stopped at Lisunia after calling and hearing the Tina was available. Haven't been with her yet so decided to give it a try. She is cute enough and has a great body. Her mood and demeanor were nice and she was very flirty right from the start. However, we really didn't move beyond the most basic exchange. She asks for tips a little too readily and reminded me several times the appoinment could end early if I chose.

At the end she asked me if I had fun. I said, yes, a little. She seemed a little put off by that but it was the stark truth. Ivana is still my favorite even though the place remains above board.

RIP Singapore!

Noskcajt
09-18-08, 12:19
I haven't been doing this for too long, and I don't make it a daily thing, but I have been to a few places. I have been reading on her and it's helped give me confidence. 2 reports that back that up. 1 I was at that place on Ashland just north of Belmont, after decent massage, was quoted 60 for HE, I shook my head and laughed, and put up 3 fingers, she said 5, I said only if (tugged at her top), she said no, so I said nevermind then, just finish the massage.

2. I went to Harvest for a real massage, which they can do pretty well from my experience for the midday special price. I told her on the flip no shakey, she said ok and then went to work on my legs. She finished me up at about 45 minutes and said 'you want water? ', so being put off, I started getting dressed, and when she came back I said 'you shorted me 15 minutes so I'm not giving you a tip, and if I come back, you'd better not do it again'. She got a look of fear in her face honestly. She tried to get me back on the table to finish, I said no. She said 'ok, when you come back I give you guuud massage' and kissed me on the cheek.

Moral of the stories. Fight back fellas, you'll get what you want if you stand your ground!

Bearfan
09-18-08, 13:27
Starts out like an apartment two call system which leads to an unmarked doorbell. This parlor is run by a playful 30s something Polish woman from an apartment like space. This is really an EMP with an unconventional entrance. Isabella was my masseause who has some training and is enjoyable to look at and touch. If they used a conventional table with a head rest or hole for your face the resulting massage would be more relaxing. Since they don't have the basic equipment I'm led to believe that they are new to the business. Regular service with a smile.

Some guys who are more assertive than I may find that there is a desert menu. I prefer not to discuss any business during the massage, letting the girls decide if and when they will suggest additional services and appreciate their trust in me that I will leave a fair reward for their service or with a minimum of communication. I will not return to any establishment that seems to have a policy that encourages the girls to ask for a large tip and puts me in the position to haggle, especially at the most inappropriate time.

Silvio
09-18-08, 18:55
I haven't been doing this for too long, and I don't make it a daily thing, but I have been to a few places. I have been reading on her and it's helped give me confidence. 2 reports that back that up. 1 I was at that place on Ashland just north of Belmont, after decent massage, was quoted 60 for HE, I shook my head and laughed, and put up 3 fingers, she said 5, I said only if (tugged at her top), she said no, so I said nevermind then, just finish the massage.

2. I went to Harvest for a real massage, which they can do pretty well from my experience for the midday special price. I told her on the flip no shakey, she said ok and then went to work on my legs. She finished me up at about 45 minutes and said 'you want water? ', so being put off, I started getting dressed, and when she came back I said 'you shorted me 15 minutes so I'm not giving you a tip, and if I come back, you'd better not do it again'. She got a look of fear in her face honestly. She tried to get me back on the table to finish, I said no. She said 'ok, when you come back I give you guuud massage' and kissed me on the cheek.

Moral of the stories. Fight back fellas, you'll get what you want if you stand your ground!

GREAT JOB!!! in the end you should have told her ...You gots to be crazy, YOU AINT LIVING THE HIGH LIFE...

Blkmn
09-18-08, 21:23
Went to relax and had Cindy couple weeks ago..
Standard .60 for an hour and .40 for the hj finish.
Good massage but way to much oil.

This week I tried CiCi, cute girl asking way to much for hj extra.
She said 1.00 and I laughed my ass off, told her she better get naked and get on the table for that much. Told her I don't pay anything but the standard .40 she kept saying .60 while she did the deed. She only got the standard .40 and was upset. I told her I wasn't paying that much. LOL
I told her she want more money she has to do more and she told me she is not like that.

Where can a man get some FS around here?

Be Safe and Enjoy

Chiguy67
09-18-08, 23:47

Moral of the stories. Fight back fellas, you'll get what you want if you stand your ground!Bravo!! I am with you. We need to tell them straight up! Even they want our business!

Member #5481
09-19-08, 09:55
If you read my report from June on Relax, I had exactly the same experience with CiCi.

I kept telling her .4 and all through the HJ she kept saying .6. It was a pain in the ass and I will not go back because of her piss poor attitude.

PussyPoker
09-19-08, 17:28
If you read my report from June on Relax, I had exactly the same experience with CiCi.

I kept telling her .4 and all through the HJ she kept saying .6. It was a pain in the ass and I will not go back because of her piss poor attitude.I seen CiCi two weeks ago. We argued the hand shake. I alwas pay 40 so thats all she got. Then last week I go and I wanted LELE but someone walked in right in front of me. He even held the outside door for me. (thank you) so this time I get sue. Frist time with her. As we were walking to the room I pass LeLe and she hugs me and slaps my ass and we both laugh. Once in the room Sue ask me if this is my first time here. I thought to myself(what the fuc8, did you not see mt and LeLe hugging?) Isaid no and on the flip she pours a ton of oil on my legs ands everything in the middle. She hepls with the ahnds then says 60. I said 40 only thats what I pay. I did get a free shower out of it. There is no way she could of gotten all of the oil off of me.

Chaspcap
09-19-08, 17:43
I have not been to the new location yet.

Do they have A table Shower available now?

Adahula
09-19-08, 18:29
I am confused with Cici and Cindy. Who is thicker/thinner, taller/shorter? I saw Lili and Wendy before. Wendy is a nice girl.

Went to relax and had Cindy couple weeks ago.

Standard .60 for an hour and .40 for the hj finish.

Good massage but way to much oil.

This week I tried CiCi, cute girl asking way to much for hj extra.

She said 1.00 and I laughed my ass off, told her she better get naked and get on the table for that much. Told her I don't pay anything but the standard .40 she kept saying .60 while she did the deed. She only got the standard .40 and was upset. I told her I wasn't paying that much. LOL.

I told her she want more money she has to do more and she told me she is not like that.

Where can a man get some FS around here?

Be Safe and Enjoy

Chicago Biker
09-19-08, 22:44
Early next week I hope to visit either Pretty Girls or Violet. Since info on either is minimal, if you could assist with your input on either of those two, or another in the general area, it would be greatly appreciated.

PM with details if you are more comfortable sharing in that fashion.

Thanks,
Biker

Tg Is08
09-20-08, 00:32
Did the follow up with big breast Latina name is Erika less interrogation. She got straight to the point after 10 mins into the massage of asking how could she make my massage better. I told her it depends on what the quote is. She told me. 40 grip and slide, . 60 BBBJ, . 125 FS. Who could beat that price for FS? As they say you get what you pay for. I suggest if anyone tries FS with her make you are wearing a life preserver. To give you more of a description of what it was like, imagine trying to hump the grand canyon. I could only say its got to be the reason why the service is so cheap. Walking out I saw that there were 3 new cuties. So once again I will return next week for a follow up.

Blueknot
09-20-08, 15:09
Greetings boys! Friday I stopped by rose and decided to tftt despite what I had already read about this place. I asked for the best lookin gal and an hr @ .6 plus TS. I went to my room and prepped for my ts and was greeted by a cute lookin minispinner. Ts was nice, with an occasional accidental graze. Massage was excellent, but fully covered. A menu was never offered in any way.

There were little things like a graze or a look that suggested a menu might even be available, but I think it's part of the presentation.

Clean place, solid massage, but nothing more.

Bildo
09-21-08, 04:31
Had time to kill and strayed way off my normal turf. First stopped at AJ. Some guy buzzed me in at 8:00 pm and said the only girl had just started a massage and they close at 9:00. Drove to HK down the street and they were closed as well. Happened to drive by AJ a half hour later and it was dark. It was Saturday night so maybe they wanted to go home.

Drove to 31st and Wallace, tried TLC, closed. Ended up around the corner at the AMP on 31st, just east of Wallace, can't remember the name, they are on CL. Went there a couple of months ago and was massaged by older woman whose name escapes me. It was okay, but nothing special. Nice part was half hour for .35 and tip for standard fare was .40 then. The place is a trip, you walk past about 10 massage chairs on your way in, they look like chaise lounge chairs that vibrate or something.

This time was a little different. The massuese was much younger, tall thin, decent build. Entry fee still .35 for half hour, I can't remember what the hour costs. If you want TS, that is an extra .15. The best I could tell the girl's name was Lee-Lee. She wanted .60 for topless HS. Little Bildo was in a compromising position and settled on a negotiated .50 for decent service. Being on a tighter budget due to the economic meltdown it was still a good total price of .85.

In my neck of the woods, the north burbs, half hours are seldom offered and when they are it is usually .60 without tip. Decent experience for the money.

Bildo

Chiguy67
09-21-08, 11:22
Visited lisa at senina yesterday.

I was looking for a table shower which was actually worth the money i gave at the door .75 . When I was back to the room she started teasing and playing with my boys. I asked her whats in the Menu. She said 200. I did not know what service she was referring to. I told her I gave 40 for bbbj last week and insisted i can only give $ for f/s. She took her time to agree on to that. I am not sure if it was the same Lisa the other members from the forum visited. She told me she is leaving to China next Saturday for a month and to visit her before that. I gave her that convincing look.

She is around 30+ with a hard body. But her goodies were not up to my expectations when i was during the meal. Overall I lost my interest in AMP after visiting few European Escorts and Spas. YMMV. I did experience a few good Asian AMP's like Sing(Sunny).

Looks: 4
Body: 6
Performance: 5

Will not repeat other than for a table shower which i can easily find here on the North side.

Turetzky
09-22-08, 14:20
About a month ago, I had a dream that I visited Neeva up in Schaumburg, an Indian spinner who gives a very throrough "professional" massage. ******** has the contact details. I spent almost a month emailing back and forth, but that's mostly because it's not an easy place for me to get to. She has a clean and comfortable incall location--an apt. 180 with no haggling for a tip. Neeva is fairly cute and very personable. Although she's no LMT, she does know what she's doing. A lot of tease with her long nails, great views, no FS or anything, but I left satisfied. I'm hoping to try an asian apt, going off some suggestions I've gathered here on the board (gina's girls, I suppose). If anyone knows where I might find a cute, young practicioner at one of the Chinese/korean/japanese apts, shoot me a PM.

Chaspcap
09-22-08, 14:27

I kept telling her .4 and all through the HJ she kept saying .6. It was a pain in the ass and I will not go back because of her piss poor attitude.Yup, I just got stuck with her just now.

Terrible tude. No touching wanted $ for HJ, I went no 40 we setteled on 50. She was giving me such a face. I told her if she wanted anythign above 50 I need to have access to a lot more of her goodies.

Silvio
09-22-08, 16:20
You've seen the suggestive ads on CL and I'm sure many of you thought about it. Let me put it in perspective for you. If your looking for an alternative for AMPs with ugly old woman. This place will be a change of scenery. You will be pleasantly surprised. My massuese was drop dead gorgeous with a ba donk ka donk worthy of worship. The ads on CL are as you noticed over the top a bit. They said $90 for 30mins for nude massage. The nude part being yourself. The girls obviously work for tips. The massage was of a delicate touch so this is not for the ones who need real theraphy. This place would be a direct competitor to Lusianas only no table shower yet.

Paleface
09-22-08, 22:29
I’m new at this, so I know I must be making some mistakes, but your posts have really been helpful.

Went to one spa a couple weeks ago. It was 80 for a one hour massage and TS. I paid it and lay down on my back on the table and waited for Sonya, Sophie, a cute little Latino, young. She arrived and asked if I wanted to get right to it. I said yes, she said .8 to look and another .8 for HJ. I countered with 1 for both. (Sorry guys. It was my first time.) She said I could look but not touch. You want the shower before or after. I don’t know. I never did it before. What do most guys do? She said We’ll do it after. Fine. I gave her what I promised and before I knew it there was a nice little pile of woman’s clothes on the floor where there wasn’t any before. She got going on the stiffest part me and I realized that she didn’t know what she was doing, young and inexperienced, so I gave her a few tips, guided her hands a bit and she slowed down and started to get it right, really right. My hands started wandering and she didn’t mind. When it was over she got dressed and asked me how she did. She really wanted to know. Then she took me across the hall for the shower. She washed down the whole front of my body, fast but nice. After I got ready to go, she told me to bring more money next time. I’ll say this, it was one magnificent massage, but I haven’t been back. I’d like to, but not at those prices. I think I could have handled the money part of it better, but like I said, I’m new.

When I got outside I found a ticket on my car window, expired sticker, so it cost me 180 for a bbhj, plus the ticket. Should I be driving to these places?

Looks 7/10
Massage: skipped it
HJ 10
Shower: around 3 minutes.
Attitude: pleasant, then greedy

Drivn It
09-22-08, 23:58
I was on 26th street today and could not find Elegent, where is it located? If it is bad form to post it could someone send me a private message.

Mark

Silvio
09-23-08, 08:41
Its just east of Ricobenes...east of the overpass before the corner.

I was on 26th street today and could not find Elegent, where is it located? If it is bad form to post it could someone send me a private message.

Mark

Steven Lynn
09-23-08, 11:09
I’ll say this, it was one magnificent massage, but I haven’t been back. I’d like to, but not at those prices. I think I could have handled the money part of it better, but like I said, I’m new.

Looks 7/10
HJ 10

By "one magnificent massage" do you mean HJ, because below you say you skipped the massage.

Chi Guy
09-23-08, 13:08
I’m new at this, so I know I must be making some mistakes, but your posts have really been helpful.

Went to one spa a couple weeks ago. It was 80 for a one hour massage and TS. I paid it and lay down on my back on the table and waited for Sonya, Sophie, a cute little Latino, young. She arrived and asked if I wanted to get right to it. I said yes, she said .8 to look and another .8 for HJ. I countered with 1 for both. (Sorry guys. It was my first time.) She said I could look but not touch. You want the shower before or after. I don’t know. I never did it before. What do most guys do? She said We’ll do it after. Fine. I gave her what I promised and before I knew it there was a nice little pile of woman’s clothes on the floor where there wasn’t any before. She got going on the stiffest part me and I realized that she didn’t know what she was doing, young and inexperienced, so I gave her a few tips, guided her hands a bit and she slowed down and started to get it right, really right. My hands started wandering and she didn’t mind. When it was over she got dressed and asked me how she did. She really wanted to know. Then she took me across the hall for the shower. She washed down the whole front of my body, fast but nice. After I got ready to go, she told me to bring more money next time. I’ll say this, it was one magnificent massage, but I haven’t been back. I’d like to, but not at those prices. I think I could have handled the money part of it better, but like I said, I’m new.

When I got outside I found a ticket on my car window, expired sticker, so it cost me 180 for a bbhj, plus the ticket. Should I be driving to these places?

Looks 7/10
HJ 10

I don't think I've ever paid more than $40 for a tug - clothed or nude. Never bring in more money than you're willing to spend, and always be prepared to tell the masseuse, "no thanks, just a massage please," if she's asking for more than you think is reasonable. It's surprising how much more they're willing to negotiate when it looks like they'll be walking away with squat otherwise.

As far as the shower is concerned, I will always try to take one before. It's a good place to test the waters. Besides, she's more likely to want to touch and otherwise explore a clean body. If you can get one after as well, hey, go for it.

Should you be "driving to these places?" Only after you get that expired sticker taken care of. Otherwise, why not?

HappyGardener
09-23-08, 13:18

Yeah you paid too much, and you made her day with that tip. But sometimes you have to pay for an education. Its called thinking with the little head.

you got the ticket for an expired sticker, not for parking in front of a massage place. The city is making money any way they can. I saw a meter maid walking down my street last Sunday at 9am checking stickers. So that kind of stuff can happen anytime anywhere.

HappyGardener
09-23-08, 13:21

MarkELEGANT MASSAGE
We specialize in Finger Massage, Body oil massage, Hot massage, Medicinal foot massage/treatments, and steam spa services that help relax and promote blood circulation. We also are a full service nail salon. We offer very reasonable rates!Visit us at:
237 W 26th St. Chicago, Il., 60616
(312) 225-7833 or (312) 882-0506.

Paleface
09-23-08, 13:39
By "one magnificent massage" do you mean HJ, because below you say you skipped the massage.I guess I meant that she got "right to it," one magnificent HJ would have been more accurate.

Paleface
09-23-08, 14:34
I don't think I've ever paid more than $40 for a tug - clothed or nude. Never bring in more money than you're willing to spend, and always be prepared to tell the masseuse, "no thanks, just a massage please," if she's asking for more than you think is reasonable. It's surprising how much more they're willing to negotiate when it looks like they'll be walking away with squat otherwise.

As far as the shower is concerned, I will always try to take one before. It's a good place to test the waters. Besides, she's more likely to want to touch and otherwise explore a clean body. If you can get one after as well, hey, go for it.

Should you be "driving to these places?" Only after you get that expired sticker taken care of. Otherwise, why not?Thanks for your advice. I really don't know what I'm doing, but this forum has been great.

Driving to these places. I am concerned about what happens to the car if LE shows up. Yikes! Do they boot the car? Tow it? Forget about it?

A better question might be, are we safe in these places? I asked that question to a girl in an AMP and she said that the city shows up once a year for a routine check of the business license. (My rough translation from what I understood of her very limited English.)

I saw a guy leave one place, get on his bike and ride away. Another guy posted recently and said he left an AMP and headed for the Orange line. Why did they do that? I like to drive and some of these places would be hard to get to with public transportation.

I took care of the sticker, by the way.

Blueknot
09-23-08, 15:57
I guess I meant that she got "right to it," one magnificent HJ would have been more accurate.Nothing irritates me more than a rushed massage. If I paid for an hour then I'm expecting that hour to include a TS, massage on both sides, a moderately negotiated enjoyable ending and a shower. I want to walk out just as I came in except in a more relaxed state!

Bearfan
09-23-08, 16:22
Nicely remodeled and a top shelf legit Chinese massage. I'd be surprised that they offer anything other than a legit menu but YMMV. Much like Qi on north Western.

Chrisj321
09-24-08, 01:15
Thanks for your advice. I really don't know what I'm doing, but this forum has been great.

Driving to these places. I am concerned about what happens to the car if LE shows up. Yikes! Do they boot the car? Tow it? Forget about it?

A better question might be, are we safe in these places? I asked that question to a girl in an AMP and she said that the city shows up once a year for a routine check of the business license. (My rough translation from what I understood of her very limited English.)

I saw a guy leave one place, get on his bike and ride away. Another guy posted recently and said he left an AMP and headed for the Orange line. Why did they do that? I like to drive and some of these places would be hard to get to with public transportation.

I took care of the sticker, by the way.

Relax Paleface. As long as your plate sticker and leprechaun sticker is accurate, you have nothing to worry about. I'm not a lawyer, but I have been arrested enough times to qualify as a paralegal, and I'm pretty certain that you won't get a parking ticket based on what establishment you visit. If by some odd chance the fuzz shows up and tries to arrest you, or whatever, just say that you didn't drive if you're deathly worried about your car.

As for other individuals modes of conveyance, maybe that's the only way for them to get around. Or maybe they don't want to pay these OUTRAGEOUS gas prices. Hell I know that I can think of several places I want to get fucked other than the gas station!!

Loosen up and don't pay so much damn money.

HappyGardener
09-24-08, 01:20

Ok, your first post was all innocent. Now......U are being ignorant.

Its a city. A big city. Some people take public transportation. They ride the CTA or Metra. Try it sometime. Others get around on bikes because they are faster than sitting in traffic jams, they have lost their license due to DUIs or something, or they are being green. I rode my bike to pick up bread at the grocery tonight. Why? Because it is less than 4 blocks away and it is all one way streets to get there. nd I could stand to lose the weight. If I walked off the Orange Line or the Red Line I could get to 10 Amps.....Probably more if I started to really think about it.

Steven Lynn
09-24-08, 03:32
Visited Senina for the first time.
I did my homework, so I knew what to expect as far as leaving your shoes and Senina being a beauty shop with legit customers.

I got Donna, who is apparently new.
Paid for the infamous Senina TS and it did not disappoint.
Got the massage and it was good.
On the flip, she asked what I wanted, I responded with "Whatcha got?"
She offered up everything.
I opted for a HJ/BJ for .6 It was sensual, not rushed.
Afterwards she offered me a cup of water, a regular shower and she gave me a little more massage and she massaged my head and face.

I love how you can count the pairs of shoes next to the stairs to see how many massage customers are being serviced.

Overall, an excellent visit. I left happy and relaxed.

Skonsk
09-24-08, 09:32
[QUOTE=Paleface]Thanks for your advice. I really don't know what I'm doing, but this forum has been great.

To follou up on what hg says - he knows my habits - I work downtown and go out on long lunches when possible. Xindy is right at the orange line halsted stop. AJ is right at the ashland orange line - hong kong, old relax, new relax 2-4 block walk from ashland station

B&B , bejing, mercy alice in chinatown mall all near the red line chinatown station - senina just a couple of blocks down - elegant a couple of blocks more. Alice on 28th & wentworth a little longer walk - quite a walk or walk and bus ride to city.

where you were - i went once - blue line to chicago - then bus - btw never went back it was outrageous

QQ seventh heavan and others close to blue line division station. Alice in greek town halsted blue line stop

HappyGardener
09-24-08, 11:28
LOL, Mayor Daley and Frank Krusei thank you. You just did a lot to increase CTA ridership in those areas.

Mr Mister
09-24-08, 18:52
New Latina shack at 2851 W Belmont.

They advertise in CL under theraputic.

55 for an hour with table shower -- the table shower is BROKE!

I met a hot little latina named Lisa, (aren't they all Lisa)? The massage was pretty lame and only lasted 40 minutes including pretty decent handshake good bye.

I love it when the handshake is under 40!

Friendofjill
09-24-08, 19:54
This girl, whose name used to be Corinne on CL and TER, now has an ad up on eros as Audra. I saw her when she was just doing massage-only with HR, and I was wondering if anyone had sampled the other services (or even if they are offered).

The ad is under VIP escorts, so surely there's a broader range of service now, right?

http://eros-chicago.com/files/ch-corrinne1-audra1-vip.htm

Raoul Duke
09-24-08, 22:29
This girl, whose name used to be Corinne on CL and TER, now has an ad up on eros as Audra. I saw her when she was just doing massage-only with HR, and I was wondering if anyone had sampled the other services (or even if they are offered).

The ad is under VIP escorts, so surely there's a broader range of service now, right?

http://eros-chicago.com/files/ch-corrinne1-audra1-vip.htmHmm, I never got an indication that the menu had been expanded. Who knows though? Perhaps the fundamentally strong economy has been the impetus to offering up the cooch.

TheWoodButcher
09-25-08, 10:13
I see Senina is now advertising a 4hand for $110hr with the best table shower in town included, anyone try this out yet?

I'm itching to, but funds are way low currently.

I also hear Mei is back in town.

Member #5481
09-25-08, 14:52
Most of us on here have our set fees for tips but I don't recall ever seeing one for 4 hand and I do love the occassional 4 hand.

I have traditionally given .6 to be shared by the girls. What do you all normally give?

Steven Lynn
09-25-08, 15:57
Most of us on here have our set fees for tips but I don't recall ever seeing one for 4 hand and I do love the occassional 4 hand.

When you receive the 4 hand, does one of the girls step out when extras are offered?

A 4 hand massage sounds pretty damn terrific right now.

Mike Dago
09-25-08, 17:15

I have traditionally given .6 to be shared by the girls. What do you all normally give?Now, I know this is the wrong area, BUT. At 83 Bodyworks in Mount Prospect, I would visit every 2-3 weeks and would get this older, not very pretty asian woman. She would give a great table shower and a wonderful massage. She then would excuse herself and Kay, an adorable young asian girl would come in and handle the important transactions. I always tips the "standard" for the standards.

When they were slow, Kay would come in early and talk to me while the older one would be working. She would also massage my hands or head. Then the older one would leave when the time came. Again, the "standard" tip always applied. They never asked for more.

Then after about 4 times of this, I asked the older one to stay. She stayed and massaged me all the way to the end and then even while I would get dressed. They never asked for anything more.

My thought is, I went there every 2 weeks for almost 7 months. Always on Thursday and always at 2:00 pm. I believe if you are a regular, polite and fair, they are happy. Then know you, they know you are safe, they know up front what they are getting and they may just like it as well, MAYBE.

Anyhooo, even though the older was not a looker, that was and still is the best AMP experience I have had yet.

My 2 Cents

Youngcok13
09-25-08, 17:18
Live pretty close to this place, it's the first AMP I 've been too. I've been lurking here for a bit. I didn't think there were alot of these in the city, then they opened up. I've noticed some other in the neighborhood, (tatiana's by montrose and milwaukee), I'd like to try it next.

Well, on my first trip to pretty girls it had just opened. When I walked in there was a dude and 2 ladys. One was petite and thin, the other was just a bit taller. Both could've have been between 35-45, cute asain women. I called earlier, they said. 45 for 1/2 hr ang. 65 for 1. I ended up getting TS for extra. 10. TS was nice, completely hard the whole time. She gently and causally would soap up my hard on, seemed very happy to do so.

When we got to the room she gave an ok massage, very amatuer, but kept going over my ass and taint. On the flip I was raging, she asked, "do you want? " making a jerking motion. For. 60! I thought it was alot but it was my first time. After she kissed me and brought a cup of water. Said thankyou and left.

The second time I went for a half hour, now know could get HJ. They gave me the taller girl. I thought she was a little more pretty but a bit reserved. Had a similiar massage. When she was done she sad "ok, finnish" left the room. Came back said "ok, finnish" and got nothing. Disappointed.

One day after having a few drinks at a friends, I happened to pass by. Horny, just got paid, and liquid courage all working together, I decided to go for the hour and TS. When I came I was greeted by the same petite women. She recognized me and offered me a piece of candy. I knew I'd at least get HJ. She took me back to the shower I kept flexing my penis to show her I wanted it touched. She would causally do so without any word. Then when she was toweling me off she kept brushing my hard on with the towel and bare hands. This time the massage went a little quicker. She asked me what I had last time. This time she offered topless for. 40 more, $! For topless HJ (that's when I started lurking), but I was drunk. She had the largest nipples, kinda wierd, but still kinda hot, perky petite breasts. Hands free to roam. It was definatley a good handsake.

Well, if anyone else is close to nw chicago, feel free to PM.

Raoul Duke
09-25-08, 18:20
Geez, parking sucks in that neck-o-the woods. Well, it was quite an experience. The therapist's enthusiasm wasn't lacking. Went for a massage, but one would have thought they had gone in for physical therapy and a proctology exam. I had to tell her that I wasn't due for one quite yet.

Aside from the unscheduled attempt at an exam, and some strange bending of my limbs, it was a relaxing few minutes.

Youngcok13
09-25-08, 18:57
Anyone else been here. i've gone 3 times got a topless HJ for $. I think thats a bit much.

Dangerously
09-25-08, 20:23
As posted in a previous report, I had seen that cute talent on my way out.

I went back and she greeted me with a big smile. Her name is Cindy. She is young and is sporting a beautiful spinner body, but what I liked best was her attitude. Opted for 1hr at the standard fee.

I established my credentials by referring to the names of therapists that had previously relieved my pain.

The TS was playful and thorough. Lots of giggling.

She clearly tried hard to make sure that the massage was pleasant. "You like? If not, I'll do something different." I liked.

The HE was very skillful. Soft, which I like. I'm not sure what she did - I came so fast - but the technique was probably a variation of the swizzle stick technique.

Silvio
09-26-08, 08:47
I've had a 4 hand at KM Spa on division with some hot latinas and they partook in both the table shower and HE. Its quite the treat. If you never had 1 I highly recommend it. Both were topless and in thongs and let my hands roam and kisses and sucked on top.

I've also had a 4 hand FS massage when Rhondas old place on Elston and Ashland was around. Anyone here remember Suzie from there.

When you receive the 4 hand, does one of the girls step out when extras are offered?

A 4 hand massage sounds pretty damn terrific right now.

Luv Nooke
09-26-08, 12:42
Geez, parking sucks in that neck-o-the woods. Well, it was quite an experience. The therapist's enthusiasm wasn't lacking. Went for a massage, but one would have thought they had gone in for physical therapy and a proctology exam. I had to tell her that I wasn't due for one quite yet.

Aside from the unscheduled attempt at an exam, and some strange bending of my limbs, it was a relaxing few minutes.

Which spa? Alice?

Ncogni2
09-26-08, 13:22
I've been back in Chicago for 3 days now (3rd tour Iraq) and was looking for a massage parlor before I get called up again (Hopefully not before my trip to Margaritville next month). A government translator pointed this site out to me and I am overwhelmed with all this intel! Heck! You guys got some assets the ARMY and CIA could only hope for!

Anyway, I intend to try a Latin or Euro Massage Parlor today. Can somebody reccomend one to me? PM or Main. Will be highly appreciated!

Mike Rudolph
09-26-08, 14:54
Hmm, I never got an indication that the menu had been expanded. Who knows though? Perhaps the fundamentally strong economy has been the impetus to offering up the cooch.This girl still does a HJ only...just because something is on the VIP list on eros doesn't mean that you get "more". The girls only pay more for premium listing.

Steven Lynn
09-26-08, 15:38
Anyone else been here. i've gone 3 times got a topless HJ for $. I think thats a bit much.

You're either rich or crazy or possibly both.
That's WAY TOO MUCH!

Babeefacexxx
09-26-08, 18:53
Nicely remodeled and a top shelf legit Chinese massage. I'd be surprised that they offer anything other than a legit menu but YMMV. Much like Qi on north Western.I've been here a few times.

I had Lulu who recognized me right away. She used to work at Mercy in Chinatown and also across the street with Ronnie. Xtras to be had b-fan.

Truthfu11
09-26-08, 22:28

Well .. ana does the job for me. Her exploration was just fine and a huge turnon. Massage was kinda strange with a lot of non-therapeudic rubbing, some thumping and other movements that didn't do a thing to loosen up some tight muscles.

Very nice natural D's and wonderful nips. No problem getting to them.

Previous mention was made about the in-room showers. Well, they are there and she was a nice help in washing and drying everything at the end of the massage.

Oh, BTW, found a great parking spot 1 block away and there was another right across the street.

Member #4943
09-26-08, 23:44
They advertise on CL in the therapeutic section, anyone have any luck? IM me if you don't want to spread the word. Thanks.

Friendofjill
09-27-08, 15:35
This girl still does a HJ only...just because something is on the VIP list on eros doesn't mean that you get "more". The girls only pay more for premium listing.The confusion would be because she's listed under escorts, and not just in the massage section. Plus the ad now says the rate "starts at $$", which implies it might go up.

I suppose a direct question is in order, but some providers don't like that in emails, and I was hoping someone might have sampled.

Truthfu11
09-27-08, 16:50
They advertise on CL in the therapeutic section, anyone have any luck? IM me if you don't want to spread the word. Thanks.There are several that advertise that way. I have experience with two of them and both were good.

Chi Guy
09-27-08, 16:51
...I've also had a 4 hand FS massage when Rhondas old place on Elston and Ashland was around. Anyone here remember Suzie from there.Oh, yeah! Who could ever forget them (er, I mean her).

Chiguy67
09-28-08, 16:19
Did any of you guys visit Sea breeze spa (Western ).

Please comment.

Paleface
09-28-08, 18:54
Went to AMP, easily accessible on bus lines 9, 11, and 77, as well as the brown line and, of course, by bicycle.

Amy is nice. She reminds me of an elementary school teacher. It was 35 for a half hour. I lay down on the table, face up and she figured out the situation right away. She likes sign language, shook her hand in the air and asked, you want? Damn right! She held up six fingers, I held up four, she frowned and held up five. I held up four. She shrugged and got started. After a few minutes with one hand above and the other a little lower, she stopped and held up her middle finger and asked, you want? Sure, why not. She left the room and returned with a rubber glove. Ah so, I thought, this must be acupuncture. That’s when things got a little schizoid. One upper hand was stroking indifferently while the other one was probing with enthusiasm.

Everything ended happily enough, although there was something about her. I never got over the feeling that she was going to offer me a batch of homemade cookies. She didn’t.

Kel7886
09-29-08, 09:32
Are there any FS AMPs in the city?

Kel7886
09-29-08, 14:16
I just got back from Senina literally 5 min ago. I decided to go on my lunchbreak. I walked in and paid $75 for a massage with TS. Took my shoes off and was led upstairs to a room. After that I was led to the TS which was just okay. The shower head they use is nice, but I was expecting something better. After that we got back to the room and was given a full massage with some oils. Then we started to negotiate and I gave a. 6 tip and was given an amazing HJ. I was looking for FS and was willing to pay but she wasnt. I didn't catch her name but she wouldn't go topless or allow too much touching, but the HJ definitely made up for it. After the HJ I took a quick shower and was given a bottle of water and on my way.

Overall its pretty good if you're looking for a really good HJ.

Bkmsw
09-29-08, 15:09
Are there any FS AMPs in the city?

No. As you can tell by earlier post no FS AMPs in this city. That would be illegal.

Talk Turkey
09-29-08, 15:25
Went to AMP, easily accessible on bus lines 9, 11, and 77, as well as the brown line and, of course, by bicycle.

After a few minutes with one hand above and the other a little lower, she stopped and held up her middle finger and asked, you want? Sure, why not. She left the room and returned with a rubber glove. Ah so, I thought, this must be acupuncture. That’s when things got a little schizoid. One upper hand was stroking indifferently while the other one was probing with enthusiasm.

Everything ended happily enough, although there was something about her. I never got over the feeling that she was going to offer me a batch of homemade cookies. She didn’t.

OK, I give up. By best estimates this "spa" would be located at
Belmont & Ashland. Any possibility you could let us know the name
& approximate address?

Of through PM? I like enthuisiasm like that. It's hard to find.

Thanks,

T-man

Jesus Collins
09-29-08, 15:36
No. As you can tell by earlier post no FS AMPs in this city. That would be illegal.Thanks.

iI just spit coffee out all over my laptop.

HappyGardener
09-29-08, 17:25
belmont and ashland would probably be the place that advertises on CL and has been reviewed here as 3300 N. ashand..

PussyPoker
09-29-08, 18:09
Stopped by Rose Spa on Sunday to see Wiwi. When I got there Rose said that her appointment before me had asked for another hour. So I said that I would take Connie. Now I know how much of a tease that she is, but I thought maybe I could brake her. We went through all motions of the massage. She did tease the boys from behind. On the flip she sits down on the side of the table and is rubbing my inner thighs. She lets my hand massage her very high inner thighs. Then she gets up and sits between my legs. As she was doing a light touch on my thighs, she would brush my sack. She new how blue my balls were. She just laughed and then said its shower time. I new I should have waited for Wiwi. I did see Alisa I think that is her name. She had on a very very short white lab coat that buttoned down the front. Maybe I will see her this week. By the way, Connie left for China on Monday with her mom for a month.

PP out.

AMPaddict
09-29-08, 18:17
Well written report.

LMAO @ "batch of homemade cookies" !

Amy is nice. She reminds me of an elementary school teacher. It was 35 for a half hour. I lay down on the table, face up and she figured out the situation right away. She likes sign language, shook her hand in the air and asked, you want? Damn right! She held up six fingers, I held up four, she frowned and held up five. I held up four. She shrugged and got started. After a few minutes with one hand above and the other a little lower, she stopped and held up her middle finger and asked, you want? Sure, why not. She left the room and returned with a rubber glove. Ah so, I thought, this must be acupuncture. That’s when things got a little schizoid. One upper hand was stroking indifferently while the other one was probing with enthusiasm.

Chiguy67
09-29-08, 22:17
Visited Sea breeze spa on Lincoln because it was very close to my place. Got a very good massage. Was actually looking for the girl that was on the c/l page. When i got there I saw a guy who is the owner i guess and told me to go with some other girl rather than the one i saw on c/l. I said i only want her. He told me to wait another 5 min. When the girl came it was not her I was disappointed but I just wanted to see how the massage here was and she said they also had table shower. Overall she was decent looking 30+ Chinese Lady with very strong hands(her name is ~ Winni)

Massage:9
Looks/Body N/A
Value for Massage :6

Place was very noisy because it was Sunday afternoon. Room was very small with shared ceilings with other rooms. Definitely no extras will be served here so mongers stay away. Will not repeat in spite of good massage.

Noskcajt
09-30-08, 10:33
OK, I give up. By best estimates this "spa" would be located at
Belmont & Ashland. Any possibility you could let us know the name
& approximate address?

Of through PM? I like enthuisiasm like that. It's hard to find.

Thanks,

T-manIf that's the place, we have severely different recollections of the service provided there. I had the most unenthused HJ there ever. She even sighed and turned her head.

Bearfan
09-30-08, 17:05
Stopped by 7 Heaven for a second time and had a great massage from a friend I first meet at the original Relax and Steam on Arch. There were a few customers making their way to the table shower during my massage and a couple more guys waiting their turn as I was leaving, I'd say this place is getting a good reputation.

There was a beautiful blonde standing by the front desk as I left who could take the stress out of a stressful day. I shall return.

Turetzky
09-30-08, 17:47
Imagined myself at Senina Thursday of last week. My first time, but I've read all I can here. Charged ten bucks less than I expected and wasn't offered a TS. Do I need to request it? Anyway, up the stairs to find a European beauty. Asked if she was Vicky and she replied, confusedly, "yes. " I didn't have the heart to protest so I went ahead with a very boring massage--not bad, but she's no LMT. Knew I'd be lucky to get any tease, much less extras. Wasn't lucky, so I asked for someone else to "finish. " Papasan came back and informed me it'd be another. 35 on my way out. Angela entered and I offered 1. For a topless CBJ, which was pretty good. Showered and left with a bottle of water. All in all, though, I paid way too much. Shouldn't have settled for Vicky. CL ad claimed Mae was back, but they didn't honor my appointment (which I made to see Mae, specifically). Senina has the best facilities anywhere. And I've seen a few of these places in as many states.

Still considering a visit to one of the apts. I know they're hit and miss. If anyone has a recommendation, post it or PM me. Looking for a comfortable location, but also a reasonably young, cute therapist.

Mad Ivan
09-30-08, 22:39
Visited the other day. Everything just like others say. Had Angela.

Decent, if too soft massage. CBJ that was decent, but honestly I've got more enjoyment from HJs I got at Mercy on Michigan. Maggie's (and other girl's as well) technique was something special.

Overall, not too bad for. 6 but I'll try to get someone else next time, even if Angela got great nips.

Wolf1800
10-01-08, 12:43
Do you have more details on what you got? Quality of the masseuse, age...etc?

Fredspy
10-01-08, 23:34
Has anyone seen Mei at Senina since she returned? Is her mother OK? I had thought she would have been gone longer (not that I am compaining).

Luvulongtime
10-02-08, 00:59
Did the follow up with big breast Latina name is Erika less interrogation. She got straight to the point after 10 mins into the massage of asking how could she make my massage better. I told her it depends on what the quote is. She told me. 40 grip and slide, . 60 BBBJ, . 125 FS. Who could beat that price for FS? As they say you get what you pay for. I suggest if anyone tries FS with her make you are wearing a life preserver. To give you more of a description of what it was like, imagine trying to hump the grand canyon. I could only say its got to be the reason why the service is so cheap. Walking out I saw that there were 3 new cuties. So once again I will return next week for a follow up.So as we say - "like throwing a hot dog down a hallway."

Ralph2332
10-02-08, 09:53
Stopped by Senina a few days ago and met Amy.

I got the table shower. My first time getting one, and it was great.

Amy gave a nice massage, and was very enthusiastic with the finish.

Can't wait to get back. Just a great, clean, fun time.

Donny Devito
10-02-08, 21:39
Hey fellow mongers,

Is there anything downtown worth doing now that Mercy has been shut down?

Power Tool
10-02-08, 21:50
I've been through this site and several others, and read through most of the threads and have found little information on "sweet temptations" - but also, "o'hare massage" - it appears that the prevailing wisdom would be to stay away from ohare, but nothing much on on sweet.

Please PM or respond publicly with info on non AMPs that would be a good time for a visiting brother from Indy.

Thanks for the solid.

Nicky Forza
10-02-08, 21:53
Out of curiosity I stopped by a place that advertises occasionally in CL, “Massage by Latin Therapists - 47 & Ashland.” Was greeted by a very pretty but chubby young Mexican lady with a great rack, who gave a relaxing rubdown…hitting all the right places.
60 for one hour....wanted .50 for what she called a masturbation, + 20 for each piece of clothing she takes off. Her prices were rigid…couldn’t get her to go any lower so I told her just a massage. Left a $10 tip for which she said thank you, and I was on my way.
Feeling very unsatisfied, I went straight to my old stanby-by Winnie, who is located a little more than a mile away and got a real (but very hard) massage with an excellent ending. ..50 + 20 tip, which she was glad to get.
I paid 70 at each place. I got more than my moneysworth from Winnie. Not likely to return to the first place.

Rubenme2
10-02-08, 22:31
So as we say - "like throwing a hot dog down a hallway."

ROFL

I knew a few like that.

Dangerously
10-02-08, 23:24
“Screwing a Moffat is like throwing your hotdog down a hallway.”

“No kidding I was using both fists until my class ring came off and got lost.

Coolouforever
10-03-08, 09:36
Stopped by Cancun Massage for the 1st time yesterday. I had the half hr for .50. This is an all Latina joint. The girl I had was very attractive with a sexy body. The TS was ok but she stayed away from the boys and didn't even rub against them by accident so there was a bad sign for me on top of she was asking me a bunch of questions: Who recommened you, What do you do for work, Where do you work, etc. The massage was ok nothing great on the flip the same she never touched the boys and sure enough the massage was over. I wouldn't repeat despite the sexy looking women.

Nighthawk55
10-03-08, 11:04
she was asking me a bunch of questions: Who recommened you, What do you do for work, Where do you work, etc. You Need To Be Prepared To Answer Those Questions.

======================================

Hi Nighthawk55,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Chicago Biker
10-03-08, 17:54
I finally had the opportunity to visit Violet today.

As I entered I was greeted by Tina, who asked if I would like a TS and of course I opted for that option, as I just got off from work.

The TS was nice, with Tina making sure she got into every nook and cranny.

The massage was relaxing, and on the flip negotiations began. She wanted .6 for a HS, and I countered by holding up 4 fingers. She held up 5, and I reached under her top, and let her know she was overdressed. She agreed, and she began a very nice HS.

I'm not sure what else is on the menu, as the economy is hitting us all, and the extra cash was not available to pursue further options.

Looks - 6 (nice rack)
Massage - 6
Finish - 7

One important note, do not park in the Jewel parking lot across the street. Their security team must be watching mongers use their lot. As I returned to my car, slapped on my drivers side window was a red violation sticker, letting me know that they didn't appreciate me using their lot.

Enjoy !!!

Biker

Young Scout
10-03-08, 21:17
Finally stopped by Aj.Salon today. I parked across the street right by Subway and headed in. I was greeted by Joselyn who was in a nice mini dress and payed .40 at the door, sorry no table showers. She took me downstairs and left me in the room to undress. Massage was good and used a lot of oil all over my body. on the flip was when she offered her menu. she had three options and i took fs. Overall experience was great and had a nice ass. also dont worry if youve came from some restaurant with stank breath, theres a box of mints in each room, +1.

Young Scout
10-03-08, 21:22
Oh yea and I also finally got a hold of allanah the EuRo GoDeSs on the phone. She used to post a lot on craigslist and now she rarely does. She also changed her number by the way. I was so surprised that she actually picked up that I tryed to book an appointment right away. She told me to call back but when I did she never picked up, oh well. Thats when I went to aj.

Silvio
10-03-08, 22:02
Where is this joint...

PussyPoker
10-03-08, 22:43
Where is this joint...

4708 w. Irving Park Rd. It is on the north side of the street. Two blocks west is Pretty Girls and then two more blocks is the massage school. All on the north side of the street.

Paleface
10-03-08, 23:31
Went to 3300 N. Ashland recently, looking for Amy. A new woman at the door asked for 40 for a half hour, I countered with 35. She said oh, you arugula? Meaning oh shit, you a rugula. She agreed on 35 so I asked for Amy. She got very annoyed then and said Amy not here. I said where is she? Day off? She said Amy not here anymoe. So I went back with Lili, just because I was there with a pressing need. Got onto the table, face up, no towel, and Lili came in and started giggling like a l5 year old girl, as though she had never seen a hardon before. She got right down to business though, held up 6 fingers for a HJ, I held up 4, she countered with 5, I stuck with 4. She agreed. I closed my eyes and shortly it was over, more little girl giggling, but then I opened my eyes and things got very dissonant. Only then did I notice that she had tied her hair up in pigtails. And that she was a middle-aged, or more, woman in tights and loose top (picture a broad you might see in a mall who is built like pumpkin from the waist up, but still thinks she has a nice ass and legs). She must have looked great, say, 20, maybe 30 years ago. Frankly, I’m more interested in someone somewhere in between these extremes. Think with the big head. I asked her about Amy. She said Amy China.

Later, I ate a salad. I don’t know how the average American family can afford the price of arugula these days. But hey, that’s another discussion, probably not appropriate here.

Nighthawk55
10-04-08, 16:17
Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports! I am sorry. I did it for emphasis.

Direct44t
10-05-08, 17:44
Can anyone recommend some MPs with older Asian masseuses?

Like 40 years old and older.

The few that I've had in the past seem to give better massages and better endings.

Goat Trotter
10-05-08, 19:07
I heard she was gone on a long vacation. Funny because she just came back from one a few months ago... not sure what's going on and whether that means she's never coming back... that would suck...

Has anyone seen Mei at Senina since she returned? Is her mother OK? I had thought she would have been gone longer (not that I am compaining).

Rubenme2
10-06-08, 00:04
Can anyone recommend some MPs with older Asian masseuses?

Like 40 years old and older.

The few that I've had in the past seem to give better massages and better endings.

Isn't that the truth. I met this one that as soon as I touched her ass she dropped her underware. She would get all into it and start moaning as I massaged her down below and man did she get wet. I went back to see her but there was a younger girl there who was no fun. The place closed after that. What a shame.

My first true AMP experience was from an older provider and 4 years later she is even older. And yes I can finger her till doomsday. All I've ever done with her was HR but next time I visit her I will go for the gold. Or is that The Moist.

TheWoodButcher
10-06-08, 11:26
Went to Senina a few days ago, saw Tanni. Good shower, got all the right spots, took her time. Good strong massage, I'm a bigger guy and I like a "real" massage and this one was nice no doubt about it. Finish was one of the best I have ever had anywhere. Will repeat, actually I'm not sure why you would go to any other place for a massage?

Kel7886
10-06-08, 14:20
Has anyone been here and if so is it worth dropping by?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ths/868588086.html

Thanks!

Steven Lynn
10-06-08, 17:06
Went to Senina a few days ago, saw Tanni. Good shower, got all the right spots, took her time. Good strong massage, I'm a bigger guy and I like a "real" massage and this one was nice no doubt about it. Finish was one of the best I have ever had anywhere. Will repeat, actually I'm not sure why you would go to any other place for a massage?

I got a great massage from April at Xindy. I like a heavy massage and my muscles were relaxed for days afterward.

Kel7886
10-06-08, 19:13
Alrighty I went to alice this afternoon in greek town. I got there and paid. 6 for the hour. I was led to my room, I thought there was going to be a TS but there wasn't. There was a shower in the room itself so I showered up and then anna came into the room. The massage was just okay nothing great. I started off face down and after I flipped over she starting massaging the right area right away. I asked for FS but she said she didn't do that. I asked and she took her top off and I got a BBJ which was pretty good. Overall it was a good first experience there. She didn't mention tips or price or anything before she started which was nice. I ended up leaving a. 8 tip for the finish.

On a side note she has an amazing rack with perfect nips.

I will definitely go again.

F Blaster
10-07-08, 07:35

Thanks!This usually doesn't bother me, but this time it does. You've been a member of this site for over two years and you don't know how to use the search function? ! Make a LITTLE effort, please!

To answer your question, others have been there.

Seems to be a legit massage place that charges absolutely outrageous prices. Your call.

Raoul Duke
10-07-08, 20:28

Thanks!

Personally I wouldn't visit any place that had a pic of a guy in the ad. That sends a few signals, none of which I'd be interested in.

Direct44t
10-07-08, 20:46
Isn't that the truth. I met this one that as soon as I touched her ass she dropped her underware. She would get all into it and start moaning as I massaged her down below and man did she get wet. I went back to see her but there was a younger girl there who was no fun. The place closed after that. What a shame.

My first true AMP experience was from an older provider.Same here. The younger ones are too selfish and only out for a quick buck. They don't have a clue about customer service and how to maintain clientele.

You are spot on about that.

Do you know of any AMPs that are primarily older masseuses?

Noskcajt
10-08-08, 01:44
Ok. So I was feeling cheap today, and there were ads for Ariza's on CL in the therapeutic section for $25 for 30 minutes, so I figured what the hell. $25 right? Well.

So I drive up there, the address given is to one of those cheapy lingerie stores, and surrounded by taqueria's. I'm thinking I just hit the jackpot.

So I go inside, 2 women, neither attractive, surrounded by lingerie, both of them wearing nursing scrubs.

She leads me into the basement (think cement floor, shoddy 'curtain's' hanging, water pipes all over. Etc), she shows me a 'room'.

I made sure I was still standing up getting ready when she came in, she had me lay down, covered me with a blanket thing. And then the 'massage'.

No training, no extras, worst massage ever.

Stay away.

F Blaster
10-08-08, 11:18
Do you know of any AMPs that are primarily older masseuses?Try any MP on the far north side. I can't remember the last time I had a masseuse in an AMP UNDER 40.

Quetip
10-08-08, 17:13
Long time lurker, first time poster. But not new to the hobby.

Did some reading and decided to hit chinatown on my day off.

Senina still has a $75 1 hour special with TS. Asked for Lisa [she's on vacation] then asked for Angela [This is all due to the advise on this board, thanks!]. Decent massage and on the flip she asked me what I wanted.

We agreed on $ for FS. She wanted more but that all I had.

Had a very nice time, I will return.

Looks: 6
Body: 6
Performance: 8

p.s. I did my reading but can't seem to find any info on chinese apartments. Maybe some kind soul will PM me some info. I will keep reporting out. I want to try some other places before I return to Senina.

Al Melrose
10-09-08, 00:33
I guess I should not read these reports while drunk. Because I sure got things messed up. I headed out to the wrong places! I visited 2851 Belmont. A really hot young one working the front desk. I asked if she would be giving the massage, she said no.

I do get a cute 30'ish asian. She asks me a few questions, so I am thinking it is a screening process. I must have answered wrong, because the massage is totally legit, kept me covered the whole time.

So now I am worked up, I remember reading about the Rose so I head over there. ( now reading the previous posts, I see my mistake) I get a young latina. She asks TS before or after, I tell her to pick, so before. Very little attention paid to my boys. Now the massage starts, a bunch of attention to the glutes, so I am thinking good, this will work out. A bit of teasing, but no full on grabbing. After the flip, the boys get covered with a towel. More teasing, I finally try to pull the towel away. I am told this is a "professional massage". I try to get a bit of relief, but she is not going for it. I am told that the boss does not allow it.

Nice massage but I wanted more. I need to read these posts more carefully.

PussyPoker
10-09-08, 15:00
A friend told me that she has a friend by the name of Wendy that works at a massage place on N. Ashland. Then she mentioned a place called Angels. I looked but did not find. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Jesus Collins
10-09-08, 15:19
A friend told me that she has a friend by the name of Wendy that works at a massage place on N. Ashland. Then she mentioned a place called Angels. I looked but did not find. Does this ring a bell with anyone?No, but I hear everytime a bell is rung, an Angel gets a handjob.

(sorry ..was having a bad day and needed to be a smart ass)

Member #3971
10-09-08, 15:35
So I stopped by 7H for the first time in a while and it was full of euro-chicks.
Strange.
I got a tiny little slovakian girl who was pretty cute, but she gave my cash to this kinda hot, kinda trashy looking girl with great big tits falling out every where and lots of breast and neck tattoos. Definitely looked like a pro.
I asked why the place had changed and Erica (my slovo-therapist) said that Sunny was "on vacation or something like that"
I got no kind of attention throughout the whole deal, and the massage was so-so at best. Maybe the tattooed one would be a better bet. who knows?

Any way, This made me think about whats going on in the MP world currently. I had CiCi at Alice GT the other day and she was nervous and VERY apprehensive about TCB. She told me a girl got busted downtown by an undercover recently(gotta be mercy, no?) and that all the girls on the northside were being extra careful.

Anyone know whats going on? Also, has anyone had success at the new euro version ov 7H? It seems to me they have adopted the blue balls policy of their sister location further north on Milwaukee. SO Annoying!

JMFC

Wirelessone
10-09-08, 16:25
Although Lilly at Elegant is old at least she will give you the full Chinese takeout menu, the old girl I had the other day just offered a clothed handshake. If I go back I will call ahead and see if Lilly is working. Older chicks
at Elegant but in most cases you can get without hassle what you came for.

At Senina I had Joyce, again settled for a handshake because Joyce's pricing to remove her textile impairments was sky high, so I took a pass and paid .5
for a handshake, with .75 for the massage with table shower.

I tend to monger on the West Coast now more so than in Chicago. I would have seen some escorts here but as usual, they post on the different boards but
trying to get them to callback is as usual next to impossible.

Pro81
10-09-08, 17:40
Never did the CAD but decided to take the chance. Called the one by Golf and got cross streets then when got real address. It was hell trying to find it if your not familer with the area, but I can tell you that you pay for what you get. Not sure if it really was an A Apt. But had a good time. Massage was mediocer but the service was very professional and clean. The girl was probably a 7 and would say is in her mid 30's. A John was there as I arrived and waited 15mins before John left. The place is in a pretty decent neighborhood. Will visit again.

Member #3946
10-09-08, 19:59
Early start today. Made an appointment the night before for Angela based on prior review. I dreamed that I arrived around 11:00 a. M. Not much trouble finding free parking on street. All was quiet at the shop. I was told I was the only one there. Opted for $75. 00 ts for one hr. It was my first one. I was hosed down very good but only a very quick touching of the goods during the wash. As previously reported, Angela is very easy on the eyes. Despite the name she is using she is Chinese. She at least pretends to have very limited English skills. Back rub was pretty good. Uncovered the whole time, lots of attention to the glutes and lower legs, but no brushing of goods at all. She does a lot of light scratching with her nails on the glutes that I actually liked. I was contantly going from relaxed to aroused during the massage. On flip, towel accidently left me uncovered. I like that she continued with massage, lots of attention to the legs and chest and did not just go about business. After what seemed to be a long time, she asked without asking. She really did not offer anything besides HR and this is all I wanted but I wanted her top off to see that beautiful (manufactured I'm sure) ample rack. I really wanted Russian but this was getting nowhere. Negotiations were very awkward. She asked if I knew how much and I showed four fingers. She insisted that it was 8. She kept telling me that she was a professional masseuse and that she knew she was very good. I told her that I would give her 6 at most if she would lose the top. Now what I don't like, is that said okay, you first time. But then she insisted that I could reach up and feel her but that she did not want to take top off because of oil. I know I should have stuck to guns at $40 but she had begun charming the snake so I reached up and felt what I could, which was not much because she had a bra and the game was over real soon. Release but was a little better than standard. It's not entirely her fault that it was too quick. A hot towel was brought afterward and I was allowed to use stand-up shower to get the smelly oil that she put on me.

Angela was a little too business like for my liking. Not playful at all during ts or massage. Now, it is possible I gave off a LEO vibe and she was being a little cautious. I got the feeling that they are not used to getting a lot of business before noon. I also made a rookie mistake of being dressed in business clothes and she may thought she could get more money out of me for that reason. I am not looking for fs, but I would really like a massage that is more sensual throughout, and for $60, they should lose the top and permit full access.

I would appreciate a PM for anyone who has been able to get this kind of experience at Senina or any other AMPs in the area.

Nighthawk55
10-10-08, 08:44
I asked why the Anyone know whats going on? Waiting on the clampdown. With layoffs possible at CPD, they will be looking to justify there existance.

Gary144
10-10-08, 15:33
Looking to check out Senina and just want to make sure that I have the proper location.- assume that its on the 2400 block of S. Wentworth in Chinatown. Or, do I have the wrong Senina?

Thanks

Pura Vida
10-10-08, 15:36
Mercy in CT last night, . 6 door fee. I had Annie, very easy on the eyes and nice rack that I was allowed to explore. The massage was quite good, better than average release, no negotiations, left. 4 tip. All said, a very relaxing time.

Raoul Duke
10-10-08, 16:03
Massage w a naughty side - w4m 30 (DWTWN)

I am a licensed massage therapist who fuly enjoys the naughty side of life, I offer massages w a twist, an extremely sensual erotic wild time is what you will receive, Im blonde, tall and thin, very pretty face, manicured hands and feet, laid back personality, unbelievable breasts.....need I say more
Discreet downtown location

Please PM me if you've had a session or if it's legit. Thanks.

Truthfu11
10-10-08, 17:39
Anna did a great job ... better than the first time. I have a secret parking space so I have never had an issue with parking in GT. <P>
Little strange on the massage with a lot of poking and pressing and some feet thumping, but everything else is fine.

Khai Yai
10-10-08, 17:52
4708 w. Irving Park Rd. It is on the north side of the street. Two blocks west is Pretty Girls and then two more blocks is the massage school. All on the north side of the street.My understanding is that Violet Spa got busted/raided today. It this true?

Al Melrose
10-11-08, 01:38
I heard the same report. A friend of mine went there during the day, saw a few cars that had questionable license plates. He drove around the area and saw a marked car. He decided to enter the place and saw a few guys with badges and guns and few unhappy looking workers. He left.

I wonder how many of the other close by places had the same fate?

Once again, who is this hurting?

People dying left and right in the city, economy totally tanking, but let the city spend resources on stopping men from getting a little enjoyment in our lives.

Roscoe23
10-11-08, 03:43
Mercy in CT last night, . 6 door fee. I had Annie, very easy on the eyes and nice rack that I was allowed to explore. The massage was quite good, better than average release, no negotiations, left. 4 tip. All said, a very relaxing time.Is this possibly the same Annie from K&M before it changed hands? before that she was at the old VIP. I have lost touch with her after K&M a couple of months ago. Does anyone know where she is I know there are many Annie's but hopefully old places she worked will narrow it down.

Thanks

HappyGardener
10-11-08, 08:53
My understanding is that Violet Spa got busted/raided today. It this true?
Work this week has had me driving back and forth down Massage Row. I did not see any signs of police activity in that area and on Saturday morning there was no big red "liscense suspended" sticker on the door. Someone else will need to do a drive by later and see if the lights are on

Teabagplain
10-11-08, 12:34
Massage w a naughty side - w4m 30 (DWTWN)

I am a licensed massage therapist who fuly enjoys the naughty side of life, I offer massages w a twist, an extremely sensual erotic wild time is what you will receive, Im blonde, tall and thin, very pretty face, manicured hands and feet, laid back personality, unbelievable breasts.....need I say more
Discreet downtown location

Please PM me if you've had a session or if it's legit. Thanks.Haven't seen her, but ad piqued my interest too. This is a tough one. The email response she sent me was vague, which is usually a bad sign. The picture she sent matched her text description pretty well, but that could just mean she's smart enough to pay attention to details. She also described her location as in the meat-packing district. Technically, there *is* a meat-packing district in Chicago, but I've never heard anyone talk about it. Chicagoans usually talk about where they are in reference to the Loop (e. G. , West Loop). Overall, spidey-sense is tingling a bit. She asked me to send a pic. I might try playing along a little bit to see to see if I can hash it out a little more, but I'm estimating 75% chance this is a scam.

Nighthawk55
10-11-08, 14:48
let the city spend resources on stopping men from getting a little enjoyment in our lives.CPD is looking to make themselves look good without doing any actual crime fighting.

I think staying out of the city will make sense for a while.

Youngcok13
10-11-08, 19:13
I passed by violet on friday(?) and saw a marked police car and an unmarked one. Couldn't really tell what was going on. I wanted to check it out.

dom51
10-12-08, 00:17
Went to ST a few days ago and saw Gabby. I should have walked away when she hinted that tipping was additional in the back.

To make a long story short, what they call tipping is what I call extorsion..

A total of 180 got a pathetic light touch massage for a total of 20 minutes. The agreement was for 45 minutes, but mercifully she called it quits in less than half that time.

If you want a good time- don't wate your hard earned cash at this worthless rip-off

Happy Meals
10-12-08, 20:01
Went to ST a few days ago and saw Gabby. I should have walked away when she hinted that tipping was additional in the back.

This is a well know rip-off place. As a matter of fact, all those 'massage parlors' along Lake Street around Schaumburg / Bloomingdale / Roselle are a rip-off. Use the search function of the forum

George W. Bush
10-12-08, 20:28
They are still advertising on CL
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ths/876691259.html Dated tonight, 6:54 PM
So unless it's been taken over to become a place for entrapment, something else must have been going down.

Rubenme2
10-12-08, 21:38
On Sunday night. MSNBC. Sex Slaves in America and Sex Slaves in the suburbs. They even show a clip of an online website.

Several showing so check it out while you can!

Silvio
10-12-08, 22:45
If you werent such as dumbass and searched the database you would have figured that out before even thinking about it. Search and you may save your ass a lot of money.

Captain Stiffy
10-13-08, 02:41
I watched it. I give it 2 thumbs up, even though I found it hard to masturbate to. Not impossible, but difficult.

SpokenOne69
10-13-08, 14:01
Read her ad on CL and it intrigued me. Called up and made appt via text message. Very simple. She advertises that she jumps in the jacuzzie with you and scrubs you head to toe. She offers three options. I bought option 1 for $$. 40 mins in jacuzzi and 35 minutes massage. I stayed for roughly 100 minutes

Regardless of the how the ad sounds, this is a non sexual event. The head to toe scrubbing is good. She does enter the tub with bra and panties on. NO Touching allowed.

Head to massage room and massage is maybe a 6 on 10 point scale. I have had better at Chinese MP's.

Overall, i would rate this experience at a 6 3/4 because of no sexual services.

Filipina is 30 yr old, 4' 10" and weighs 115 lbs. A bit of some belly fat. But, overall a nice body.

Doubt I would return unless I win the little lotto and have $$ to waste

Alterxxx
10-13-08, 16:38
Passed by here on Sunday but did not go in.

They are open.

Which is better violet or elle?

I passed by violet on friday(?) and saw a marked police car and an unmarked one. Couldn't really tell what was going on. I wanted to check it out.

Rubenme2
10-13-08, 18:42
I watched it. I give it 2 thumbs up, even though I found it hard to masturbate to. Not impossible, but difficult.

ROFL

Didn't like the one about the suburbs. The first half was too depressing.

But how about the monger who wouldn't take no for an answer? Practically walk right past the police. LOL

George W. Bush
10-13-08, 20:45
thanks for confirming what I had suspected. (Sorry to hear you had to spend that much though.) I saw her a while back for a massage only, and that's what I got-just a massage, no extras. Nobody has reported any action out of her-she's like a jack shack except in the south side. It's too bad, because that little ass looked really good as she climbed the stairs in front of me. I've been watching her ads via an RSS feed, but I'll kill it since she doesn't put out.

Nicky Forza
10-13-08, 21:58
thanks for confirming what I had suspected. (Sorry to hear you had to spend that much though.) I saw her a while back for a massage only, and that's what I got-just a massage, no extras. Nobody has reported any action out of her-she's like a jack shack except in the south side. It's too bad, because that little ass looked really good as she climbed the stairs in front of me. I've been watching her ads via an RSS feed, but I'll kill it since she doesn't put out.

I visited ms cutie pie once too--before she was doing the whirlpool thing. There are no extras. I think she quit her regular job so she could devote more time to the massage business, because she now advertises long hours of availability which was not the case in the beginning. It must be great to have a nice liberal husband who allows that sort of thing. They must have an agreement that allows the massage/whirlpool thing as long as no extras are involved. She's a smart girl. Advertises heavily for free in CL, gets a large number of one time only customers who pay big $$, and stays out of trouble with the husband and LE by not giving extras. Cool.

Member #5481
10-14-08, 09:54
Visited Alice just west of the Loop. Barely said two words to the girl and forgot to get her name. I kept it quiet as the walls do not go all the way to the ceiling and I could easily hear the monger in the next room. Probably 30's on the taller side for AMP and fairly thin with a larger rack.

Price was .6 plus .4 tip. I was able to conquer the hills. I did not make an assault on the beach but I got the impression it was not well fortified and no resistance would have been offered. Sorry about no name. Rooms were nice, hot towels for the wash off and a shower in the room.

Luke Appling
10-14-08, 11:04
I can't remember if this place has a name or not, but if you're driving along Lincoln you can see the sign that reads "spa" on the second floor of this building. They advertise on Craig's List and the number is posted on the building. Here is a quick summary.

1. Not the nicest place. Clean but very plain, walls do not go all the way to the ceiling.
2. No table shower offered, kind of a bummer.
3. Door fee is $60, which is better than most these days. Though at this point I'm starting to feel like I've made a bad move.
4. Masseuse was Lily, a good looking 40-something with a tight body. Yes, I would actually hit on her in "real life." Things are looking up.
5. She makes no attempt to cover me, and surprises me with a nice massage with plenty of nice teasing.
6. On the flipside she thanks me for my business with a nice, not-rushed handshake. She asks for $60, which I would normally try to negotiate down, but the reasonable door fee and the quality of her work causes me to give in.
7. Continues massage for a little while and promises a French lesson on a return visit.

All in all, way better than I expected.

Truthfu11
10-14-08, 11:37
I can't remember if this place has a name or not, but if you're driving along Lincoln you can see the sign that reads "spa" on the second floor of this building. They advertise on Craig's List and the number is posted on the building. Here is a quick summary.Is this the same place that used to be the king of rip-offs? The place above the glass store? New owners?

Barney
10-14-08, 12:09
Although Lilly at Elegant is old at least she will give you the full Chinese takeout menu, the old girl I had the other day just offered a clothed handshake. If I go back I will call ahead and see if Lilly is working. Older chicks at Elegant but in most cases you can get without hassle what you came for.Went here last week and saw Lily. Had seen her before and O.K. visit.

Went for the expanded menu this time. had a helmet on. got her pants off and she got up on the table with me and damn, stink. nasty *****. any way she poceeds with what she is doin. spits right on the the floor 4 different times. after we were done, no effort to clean up floor. Yuck. don't think I'll go back.

Barney

Gary Man
10-14-08, 16:20
Rhode Island where Prostitution is legal.WOW!! Never knew that. Never had a desire to visit. Now will have to plan a visit before they change the law. Time to check the Rhode Island thread.

BTW, it's legal when indoors. SW illegal.

Raoul Duke
10-14-08, 20:46
Over the past several weeks, up to and including this week, I've seen a few therapists:

Anna: Better experience than my first visit as there were no unwanted intrusions. Not necessarily eye candy, but a good value.

Angel: Almost thought I was gonna have to rub one out since she apparently thought I was bullshi**ing her about my previous visits. Fortunately she saw the sadness in my face and turned that frown upside down. Was quick to request tip after session. I'm not sure I'll repeat unless someone else thinks future visits will be better.

Mina (Mena?): Friendly enough, but it was kind of rushed and not the least bit sensual. Doubt I'll be back unless I'm in the area and thinkin' wit da wrong head.

Paleface
10-15-08, 09:35
Senina. Amy. I made the mistake of answering yes when she asked if it was my first time. She wanted 60 for a HJ. I said 40. She said 60. I asked what do I get for 60. HJ. I said I’ll give you fifty but you have to take your top off. She said we don’t do that here. I said where. There’s no one here but us. She agreed to 40 but I couldn’t touch her. HJ was average. Table shower after was okay. I gave her the 40 and she said Is that all? I made the mistake of fishing out the five I had left over from the 75 entry fee for one hour plus table shower. I thought it was kind of a boring hour for 120. She is a nice girl though, and good looking. Maybe it just wasn't my day.

Talk Turkey
10-15-08, 20:24
Senina. Amy. I made the mistake of answering yes when she asked if it was my first time. She wanted 60 for a HJ. I said 40. She said 60. I asked what do I get for 60. HJ. I said I’ll give you fifty but you have to take your top off. She said we don’t do that here. I said where. There’s no one here but us. She agreed to 40 but I couldn’t touch her. HJ was average. Table shower after was okay. I gave her the 40 and she said Is that all? I made the mistake of fishing out the five I had left over from the 75 entry fee for one hour plus table shower. I thought it was kind of a boring hour for 120. She is a nice girl though, and good looking. Maybe it just wasn't my day.

I wasn't thinking wouldn't it be great if when we thought with the little
head that money actually flowed into our wallets instead of out of it?

I'd like to see a detailed monger analysis of what is really going on when
we are thinking with the little head. I know it's a very narrow focused,
right in the moment-live for the moment, nothing can harm me now frame
of mind/being. Does anyone briefly reflect on the thinning wallet & think
Yeah, I'll get it back somehow. Kind of like a gambler's frame of reference/mentality, I'll get it back & then some. I'm only half serious,
of course, more so I do believe that if we're more aware of what's going
on when the little head is bargaining to take over the finances that we
have a better chance of making better decisions, big brainy head & all.

Be Safe,

T-Man

Talk Turkey
10-15-08, 20:28
I wasn't thinking wouldn't it be great if when we thought with the little
head that money actually flowed into our wallets instead of out of it?

I'd like to see a detailed monger analysis of what is really going on when
we are thinking with the little head. I know it's a very narrow focused,
right in the moment-live for the moment, nothing can harm me now frame
of mind/being. Does anyone briefly reflect on the thinning wallet & think
Yeah, I'll get it back somehow. Kind of like a gambler's frame of reference/mentality, I'll get it back & then some. I'm only half serious,
of course, more so I do believe that if we're more aware of what's going
on when the little head is bargaining to take over the finances that we
have a better chance of making better decisions, big brainy head & all.

Be Safe,

T-Man

The first line should read "I was thinking, etc." because actually I was thinking
wouldn't it be great...yeah...day-dreaming, I know.

T-Man

Luke Appling
10-16-08, 11:41
Is this the same place that used to be the king of rip-offs? The place above the glass store? New owners?

Yes, same place. That's why I was surprised by the good experience.

YMMV, but it worked out for me.

Sexshooter
10-16-08, 19:32
Don't asked me why, but yesterday I visited the rip-off spa on Milwaukee just West of Cicero. New young latina girl, early 20's, was her first day. For the first time ever, at this place, I was offered the goodies. Kinda small on top, back not as plumped if any, but cute. Nonrushed with a gentle handshake.

Blueknot
10-17-08, 14:29
My understanding is that Violet Spa got busted/raided today. It this true?I was there around 9 -10pm and saw no such thing going on. It was business as usual!

Had a half hr with an attractive, long-haired, slender, asian masseuse. Sorry I couldn't understand her name! She was mid 30's-40. .45 at the door .5 for the topless shake. all in all, a good trip.

Mr Mister
10-18-08, 12:07
Thanks for taking one for the team. I really wish others would post more about the places not go go!

My place not to go to is Q & Q on Ashland at North Ave. Got shot down twice; poor massage both times.
Ok. So I was feeling cheap today, and there were ads for Ariza's on CL in the therapeutic section for $25 for 30 minutes, so I figured what the hell. $25 right? Well.

So I drive up there, the address given is to one of those cheapy lingerie stores, and surrounded by taqueria's. I'm thinking I just hit the jackpot.

So I go inside, 2 women, neither attractive, surrounded by lingerie, both of them wearing nursing scrubs.

She leads me into the basement (think cement floor, shoddy 'curtain's' hanging, water pipes all over. Etc), she shows me a 'room'.

I made sure I was still standing up getting ready when she came in, she had me lay down, covered me with a blanket thing. And then the 'massage'.

No training, no extras, worst massage ever.

Stay away.

Coolouforever
10-18-08, 15:25
Guys I don't get it toady was the 2nd time in a row I went for a massage and again no extras. A couple of weeks ago it was Cancun and no luck, and today of all places it was Body and Soul on Irving Park, a place where I've had FS before. I went in asked if they have a half hr rate (normally it's an hr at 70) but the lady said 50 for the half so I took it. The lady I had was slim, nice body but a little older late 30's to mid 40's with short dark black hair. Stand up shower and suana. The massage was ok but I was covered the whole time. But again with the Fk'ing questions about have I been here before, where I work, etc. That's starting to piss me off as Cancun did the same thing. Anyway on the flip nothing offered even though I asked and she played dumb acting like she didn't know what I was talking about. I think because I didn't get the hr massage at 70 it may have has something to do with it as she mentioned why it's better. As I'm getting dressed she said was I was cute, she was helping me button up my shirt, and even walked me out arm in arm, I knew she wanted a tip but no way I didn't give her anything I basically walked out of there with blue balls and she knew it. WTF is going on with these places guys? On a side note I thought about getting girls off of CL instead of hit or miss at the massage parlors, but can anyone refer me to LEGIT girls that they would recommend and lives in the city? Thanks guys Stay Safe!

Snowmadics
10-19-08, 02:38
I dreamt I went to see ivy to after wasting time and money in munster, in at the seoul spa. I've been to seoul a couple of times and today I tried to convince myself I wanted a real massage and nothing else. Same ol same at seoul. But this time I got the sauna. Door to room was open. Camera in the corner. I uncovered myself quite a bit and thrusted my hips when she was between my thighs but still nothing. Even played with myself while she sat me up toward the end (away from camera) but still nothing. I left a. 2 tip just because that's what I leave at all the legit places.

I only did all this because my regular girl took the week off.

So I went to see ivy. Because I told myself I wanted a regular massage (I can't fool myself). I paid the. 55 at the door and went into the room. Layed face down uncovered. And then she came in and pulled the sheet over top of me. I said I wanted light massage seeing that I had just left a legit massage and I was pretty relaxed. It felt good. She worked her way down to my butt and I arched my hips and sighed. So after a few times of that she let the sheet down and began the most teasing I've ever had (almost as good as this asian in evanston that I can't find anymore). Brushing and touching. Omg it was great. I was hard as a rock. Then she got the hot stones and rub them all against my nuts and my cock and I thought I was gonna explode right then.

Then on the flip she covered me back up with the sheet and rubbed me down. And then she pulled the sheet down to my stomach and I began to sigh as she massaged close to my guy. She went to get more oil and I pulled the sheet down all the way. And she rubbed all around my cock without touching it. And then my brushing my balls and my thigh all without touching my cock. And I got tired of this so I put my hand on top of her hand and tried to guide it to my cock. But still no go.

Then I remembered that I read her that she let you self service while she massages you. So I let her go to the other side and I tried it again. Still no go. So I started to stroke myself. The precum was so thick at this point I didn't need any oil although she asked.

While stroking my own cock I guided her hand to my balls. And she fought me a couple of times and then gave in. She played with my balls and then I shot my load all over my own stomach. (my regular girl lets me shoot it on her)

She cleaned me up. Gave me a 5 min rub down and I tipped her. 2 cuzz I felt like I should leave something.

Great dream I had today. I didn't want to wake up.

Enderwiggen
10-19-08, 12:09

A total of 180 got a pathetic light touch massage for a total of 20 minutes. The agreement was for 45 minutes, but mercifully she called it quits in less than half that time.

If you want a good time- don't wate your hard earned cash at this worthless rip-offI've not been around for while.

But honestly. A regular member with that many reports. Getting scammed by sweet temptations? I don't get this, sounds fishy.

I can't imagine those jack shacks getting anyone these days.

Anywho,

I posted an ad knocking some guys review of lisa at senina.

What I didn't mention is that I checked her out.

Wrong.

I was dead wrong.

She tried to get 2. 0 out of me. (ha! )

But we negotiated on waaaaaaaaaaay less.

Btw. She really does squirt.

Creepy

Enderwiggen
10-19-08, 12:15
Early start today. Made an appointment the night before for Angela based on prior review. I dreamed that I arrived around 11:00 a. M. Not much trouble finding free parking on street. All was quiet at the shop. I was told I was the only one there. Opted for $75. 00 ts for one hr. It was my first one. I was hosed down very good but only a very quick touching of the goods during the wash. As previously reported, Angela is very easy on the eyes. Despite the name she is using she is Chinese. She at least pretends to have very limited English skills. Back rub was pretty good. Uncovered the whole time, lots of attention to the glutes and lower legs, but no brushing of goods at all. She does a lot of light scratching with her nails on the glutes that I actually liked. I was contantly going from relaxed to aroused during the massage. On flip, towel accidently left me uncovered. I like that she continued with massage, lots of attention to the legs and chest and did not just go about business. After what seemed to be a long time, she asked without asking. She really did not offer anything besides HR and this is all I wanted but I wanted her top off to see that beautiful (manufactured I'm sure) ample rack. I really wanted Russian but this was getting nowhere. Negotiations were very awkward. She asked if I knew how much and I showed four fingers. She insisted that it was 8. She kept telling me that she was a professional masseuse and that she knew she was very good. I told her that I would give her 6 at most if she would lose the top. Now what I don't like, is that said okay, you first time. But then she insisted that I could reach up and feel her but that she did not want to take top off because of oil. I know I should have stuck to guns at $40 but she had begun charming the snake so I reached up and felt what I could, which was not much because she had a bra and the game was over real soon. Release but was a little better than standard. It's not entirely her fault that it was too quick. A hot towel was brought afterward and I was allowed to use stand-up shower to get the smelly oil that she put on me.

Angela was a little too business like for my liking. Not playful at all during ts or massage. Now, it is possible I gave off a LEO vibe and she was being a little cautious. I got the feeling that they are not used to getting a lot of business before noon. I also made a rookie mistake of being dressed in business clothes and she may thought she could get more money out of me for that reason. I am not looking for fs, but I would really like a massage that is more sensual throughout, and for $60, they should lose the top and permit full access.

I would appreciate a PM for anyone who has been able to get this kind of experience at Senina or any other AMPs in the area. Listen.

As a general rule of thumb, you don't give in period.

You have something they want.

IF they are willing to give you any kind of finish at all, ALL thing s are negotiable.

You never allow them to set a high price, you name the price first.

And GO STUPID LOW, almost insulting.

Like. 3 for the full menu

Now, These talks need to begin towards the beginning of your massage so you don't waste negotiation time, mix it with your massage, handle that in the front so you can relax and solidify your finish.

If she gives you a higher number than what you offer. Act equally offended. And also, if you don't like the girl ask for another.

Fuck. Thats common sense.

Immediately they perk up at the prospect of loosing their mone

Enderwiggen
10-19-08, 12:30
I have lurked for a few months. Finally decided to partake based on other's experiences.

I called Xindy's tonight around 6. Asked if April was available.- man was I glad she was. I got there at 7pm and right on time. April said.come NOW. All I said was yes ma'am. April has wonderful strength and I asked for the back walking tonight. Wow. I actually feel sore now. But boy did it feel good then. She to led her finger to the prostate arena. Not to keen on that but she made me arch my back and played with the boys. On the flip she proceeded to oil up the ol man. I asked her to drop the top and pants. She said. 8. I said all I had was. 6. So off they came. She even allowed me to tongue tickle her 1/2" nips. All in all. Very nice finish. Paid. 6 door for an hour plus. 6 for finish. I spoke of our next visit. And FS is a menu option. Just have to call first and ask for her only. Hmmm we'll see. As far as I'm concerned. Xindy is the place for me.Hmmm.

Interesting.

I thought I was the only one to get FS at Xindy.

Thought this story I find hard to buy.

Bobby Lee
10-21-08, 12:34
Has anyone been to her location?

How does she perform?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ers/887161455.html

Iamslobbyist
10-22-08, 10:59
Has anyone been over to her location? How does she perform? how about her looks?

chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ers/887161455.html

How about going there yourself and reporting back to us?

Pachi
10-22-08, 14:30
Relative newbie here, having trouble finding an AMP or even a reliable looking outcall serving the O'Hare area. I'll be in Rosemont next week, and would be happy to do a report if someone can make a recommendation. I have rtff, checked craigslist, backpage, etcetera, and the pickings look slim. Anybody want to help me out? PMs are more than welcome.

Pura Vida
10-22-08, 18:14
I Had the urge late last nite, with not many options available I went on over to Senina. Angela was her name if I recall correctly, very pleasant, massage was ok. The teasing was great but negotiations were a total buzz kill. Overall it was a good time, regular door fee plus .9 topless cbj.

Pura Vida
10-22-08, 18:27
I went to Alice in GT last week. 6 door fee. I don't remember her name, Angie maybe? Was not Annie for sure because I met her on the way out. Anyway, she was very easy on eyes and a nice enhanced rack. After an ok massage a limited menu was offered. I negotiated a. 5 Russian release which was a lot of fun. I like the shower in the room, place is nice but parking is a ***** over there. Overall a very nice time.

Coachvan
10-22-08, 20:52

How does she perform?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ers/887161455.htmlI saw her once. Very accomodating. Not a real massage so if you need therapy-go somewhere else. She does a nice handshake and she is a very sweet girl.

Truthfu11
10-22-08, 21:25

How does she perform?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ers/887161455.html
Well, Bobby Lee.... did you try her? How was it? Let us know.

Silvio
10-23-08, 08:42
Sounds like some self promoting or LE action going on between CoachVan & Bobby Lee

Truthfu11
10-23-08, 18:22
I saw her once. Very accomodating. Not a real massage so if you need therapy-go somewhere else. She does a nice handshake and she is a very sweet girl.
Have some first hand experience. PM for more info.

Jasper Malloy
10-24-08, 00:36
Anybody know what the story is with CTM these days? I've heard good things about the staff, but I've struck out every time I visit. Granted, the massage is pretty good, but still...

Mojitousa
10-24-08, 12:31
Went back to 1026 after a month's absence and discovered change in management. Asian girls out, E. European in, but NO extras! First time no extras offered for me after many visits with the Chinese ladies. Massage was actually pretty good, but covered whole time, as well as TS!

Caveat Emptor!

Fumfn69
10-24-08, 13:26
Anyone seen her?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ers/891362746.html

Dangerously
10-25-08, 14:46
Went back to 1026 after a month's absence and discovered change in management. Asian girls out, E. European in, but NO extras! First time no extras offered for me after many visits with the Chinese ladies. Massage was actually pretty good, but covered whole time, as well as TS!

Caveat Emptor!I wanted to check them out, but they changed the hours and now don't open until 11:30AM.

So I hopped in a cab and visited Elegant. .5/hr is still one of the best deals in town.

I require little extras, just some gentle massaging of the love muscle for the standard tip.

Left satisfied.

PussyPoker
10-25-08, 15:30
I seen there add on CL last night. I called and the girl said it was 60 for a hour massage. So I went for the long ride last night in the rain. The place is north of Golf Rd and south of Central . On the east side of the street. It's in a stripmall. It is a tanning place. I walk in and the Mindy takes my 60 and we go to thet massage room. The room does have 4 walls and a ceiling. But the walls are so thin that I could here everything that was going on outside of the room. Once inside she leaves for me to undress. I do not cover myself with the towel just to see what happens. She comes in and starts to put lotion on my back. And then she made little circles and then pushes real hard. After a little while she moves to my legs. More lotion, circles, grab and pinch. Then the flip. She takes the towel and covers my midsection and bearly covering jr and the boys. I'm thinging very good things. WRONG.
As we start to talk, she tells me that she works for the Elle group.

Elle Spa N. Milwaukee
2246 N. Clark
Seven Heaven 1026 N Ashland

And now this place. I said that I had been to all of them and we even talked about some of the same girls. So then I thought goodthings again. WRONG.
After a pinch, pull and rub of the legs, shes done. I wll not go back. They have only 1 girl at the new place.

Mindy
looks 8
friendly 8
Body: 5 ft nice and small Breast:B
Massage 0

Coolouforever
10-25-08, 17:00
Went to Rose today my 1st time and long story short no extras left with blue balls. Paid .45 for the half had a decent ts in which she covered the boys until the end when she dropped the towel and lil' lou was at full attention. Massage was very light touching but in a sensual way I thought for sure I'd get offered extras since all the signs were there, but I didn't even get to flip becuase we were done. To make matters worse as I'm leaving the room she asks to leave a tip on in jar in the room. I left a .10 spot and left upset. This is my 3rd time in a row with no extras from: Cancun, Body and Soul (got fs there on my bday) and now Rose which is just a tease. Maybe it's the damn economy but I'm really starting to think about no longer going to get massages. Anyone know of REAL women from CL they can refer me to? Looks like I'll have to find another outlet for fun.

Raoul Duke
10-25-08, 18:15
To make matters worse as I'm leaving the room she asks to leave a tip on in jar in the room.

Tip?? Yeah, I would have left her a tip; a note that said help a brother out and next time you'll get some greenbacks instead of a post it note.

Steven Lynn
10-26-08, 12:57
This is my 3rd time in a row with no extras from: Cancun, Body and Soul (got fs there on my bday) and now Rose which is just a tease. Maybe it's the damn economy but I'm really starting to think about no longer going to get massages.

Are they requiring you to sign in and asking you where you work, etc.?

Coolouforever
10-26-08, 15:53
Are they requiring you to sign in and asking you where you work, etc.?

At all 3 places I didn't have to sign in but I did get a lot of questions from all 3 places:

Where do you work?
What do you do?
Have you been here before?
Who referred you?
Do you live around here?
Etc....

Maybe I should TOFTT and try maidsnheels.com. I've been curious to see them. They are a nude cleaning service but they also provide rubdowns for a little extra cash. The girls look fine and who knows maybe I'll get something more.....

HappyGardener
10-26-08, 16:24
At all 3 places I didn't have to sign in but I did get a lot of questions from all 3 places:

Where do you work?
What do you do?
Who referred you?
Do you live around here?
Etc....

Nothing new there. Those are the same questions that girls have been asking me for 25 years. I think that its their way of breaking the ice. I mean what kind of questions who'd you ask if you were jerking off 5-10 guys a day, 7 days a week?

Nighthawk55
10-27-08, 09:44

Where do you work?
What do you do?
Who referred you?
Do you live around here?

Etc....

Maybe I should TOFTT and try maidsnheels.com. I've been curious to see them. They are a nude cleaning service but they also provide rubdowns for a little extra cash. The girls look fine and who knows maybe I'll get something more.....That service does sound more like your speed. However, if you don't have a problem with a provider coming to your house, just get an escort. Cut out all the drama.

Fumfn69
10-27-08, 10:24
Went to Rose today my 1st time and long story short no extras left with blue balls. Paid .45 for the half had a decent ts in which she covered the boys until the end when she dropped the towel and lil' lou was at full attention. Massage was very light touching but in a sensual way I thought for sure I'd get offered extras since all the signs were there, but I didn't even get to flip becuase we were done. To make matters worse as I'm leaving the room she asks to leave a tip on in jar in the room. I left a .10 spot and left upset. This is my 3rd time in a row with no extras from: Cancun, Body and Soul (got fs there on my bday) and now Rose which is just a tease. Maybe it's the damn economy but I'm really starting to think about no longer going to get massages. Anyone know of REAL women from CL they can refer me to? Looks like I'll have to find another outlet for fun.Dude,

No offense but what the hell is wrong with you? No one on this forum has EVER had success at Rose. If you just like the chase and the thought that maybe, just maybe I'll be the one to crack the "no extras" policy then by all means keep going. They do not do extras at Rose. Every experienced monger knows that. It is obvious on this forum. Stop the insanity.

G9090
10-27-08, 14:47
Is there anywhere in Chicago?

Talk Turkey
10-28-08, 10:55
Is there anywhere in Chicago?

Not that I know of but if any mongers can get the ear
of an enterprising mamassn or papasan there's a goldmine
of business to be tapped. Probably not a good prospect
for an AMP but could be done at an apt. or private residence.

Be safe,

T-man

Noskcajt
10-28-08, 12:44
Heads up fellas, I was just looking through the erotic services on CL, and a LOT of the AMPs are advertising there lately, with the half word half number phone numbers. Not sure what it means but there are a LOT of them.

Mr Mister
10-28-08, 13:05
Dude,

No offense but what the hell is wrong with you? No one on this forum has EVER had success at Rose. If you just like the chase and the thought that maybe, just maybe I'll be the one to crack the "no extras" policy then by all means keep going. They do not do extras at Rose. Every experienced monger knows that. It is obvious on this forum. Stop the insanity.Sorry my friend, but I have to respectfully disagree with you. Extras can be had at Rose. You just need to know who to see and how to ask. Oh, going once a week is a big help too. If you want to PM me, I'll be happy to exchange info.

Talk Turkey
10-28-08, 18:21
Sorry my friend, but I have to respectfully disagree with you. Extras can be had at Rose. You just need to know who to see and how to ask. Oh, going once a week is a big help too. If you want to PM me, I'll be happy to exchange info.

Mr. M is right. I can concur. I think being a regular is the key.
PM me & I'll send you what I've got.

T-Man

Showbob123
10-29-08, 15:32
Made it by Devon today, though i would stop in.

I saw our uncle in a marked and (possibly) also in a unmarked vehicle parked in their lot.

Any clue if they just frequent the restaurant next door or if something went down?

Fumfn69
10-29-08, 15:41
Anyone got a good apartment provider?

Reasonably priced and reliable?

PM me and I'll give a good one in return.

Mike Dago
10-29-08, 15:50
A buddy and I were meeting at the Ogden Spa on Rt. 34 (now closed). When we got there we did the usual. Park in the gas station down the block, walk over to Ogden and then go in. Well as soon as we walked onto the parking lot, state, county and local le swarmed the pavement. We almost stained out pants. They surrounded us and asked us what we were doing there. There was a liquor store next door so I told them we were going in the store to buy some booze. They told us to get in and take cover. We headed over to Ogden and ducked in there (we figured we had not done anything wrong, he told us to take cover so we did). Well, there was a white van in the parking lot that had been running for about 8 hours and someone thought that it contained a bomb. At that point, I looked at my buddy and said "we have truely commited to this pasttime" and the girls came out to the lobby to get us. One hour later, we left, walked right past the uniformed group and drove off laughing. Probably the weirdest rub I have ever had (loved every minute. As my heart pounded for what seemed forever).

Raoul Duke
10-29-08, 16:35
Not that I can afford it, but I thought I 'd do my part to stimulate the economy and get stimulated while embarking on my civic duty. Went for a value meal with Lisa; in and out the door, quite satisfied, within 30 minutes.

Headed a little further north for some dessert. I thought I'd try Latina Amy, my first visit to this place. Nice TS, good attitude. All in all, a good day. The GF enjoys her mani-pedis, so I figured I should enjoy a little pampering too.

Cosmok
10-30-08, 01:05
Saw the posts on CL and decided to visit Tropical Spa (without first searching the posts here! %&*). I first stopped by for a recon trip to check out the girls and found a really pretty girl working the front desk. Asked her what here name was (Krystal) and what time she was working to (till 9) so I returned about 4 hours later to find Krystal again working the front desk. I said "I'm back for a massage" to which she responded okay I'll get Jackie. And for some strange reason I committed the cardinal sin of the monger biz. I didn't say no when I should have said no! So I got Jackie. Took me back for a very uninspired table shower and then back into the room for a very blahhhhh massage. And as another monger already posted I got the 2 stupid questions which I guess she figures will eliminate the chances that LE will be able to arrest her. Anyway she threw out stupid numbers 150 for a nude HJ and 120 for a topless HJ. Which as we all know are ridiculous prices (especially since this girl is only average looking). Negociated for way too long (which was an unbelieveable mood kill) and ended up with a number that was way too big but I was curious as I almost always go to one of the other popular EMP's. Turns out to be the worst HJ in the history of HJ's. I almost couldn't keep it up while she was doing her thing. She held a towel in one hand (presumably to catch my load) and Johnny in the the other while she yanked on it way to fast and not erotic in the least. All in all my crappiest experience ever. Anyone that reads this please oh please do not waste your money on Jackie!

By the way has anyone had the pleasure of Krystal's company. She's quite attractive, which could mean she's not inclined to satify her customers as I have sometimes found that hot girls don't try very hard. If her customer service is any good I'd go back to try her out. Please PM me with any positives or negatives on her. There's also another girl which was a little bigger but had what appeared to be a great set of tits hidden behind her shirt. She looked like she might be promising. Didn't get a name but from what I could tell (from her conversation over the phone) there may only be 3 girls working there now.

Mj138
10-30-08, 02:11
I am leaving town and will be back on Sunday. If no one has any info I will TOFTT next week, but if anyone has news that will save me a buck I would appreciate it: On CL:

.H.e.y. .t.h.e.r.e.!

I-'-m R-a-i-s-i-n-g M-o-n-e-y f-o-r t-u-i-t-i-o-n;
[studying massage therapy!]

I've been told I give a great massage, [even though I'm not yet certified.]
If this ISN'T what you want

And THIS is MORE LIKE IT

(312)213-6810

I also know a thing or 2 about what men want
Today's SPECIAL:
the (Man)ssage - Massage for young at heart men, by young woman.

FUN RAISER - $200 full hour massage

HELP A COLLEGE STUDENT EARN EXTRA CASH AND PAY RENT!
MASSAGE IN LINGERIE
$150 per hour
$100 per half hour

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REGULAR MASSAGE AND LINGERIE IS MY WARDROBE. FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE I HAVE 2 DOZEN LINGERIE OUTFITS RANGING FROM CORSETS TO SCHOOL GIRL OUTFITS; YOU PICK; please REQUEST OPTION over phone. Location: easy access off highways 90/94 near the split at montrose... for general dirrections mapquest zip code: 60706. Approximately 10 minutes from either downtown or O'Hare.

Deizel5
10-30-08, 12:06
CL AD

Wow that has my interest, I'm going back to town tomorrow but there were other girls I planned on seeing. But holy crap this is tempting.

Steven Lynn
10-30-08, 14:55
Saw the posts on CL and decided to visit Tropical Spa (without first searching the posts here! %&*). I first stopped by for a recon trip to check out the girls and found a really pretty girl working the front desk. Asked her what here name was (Krystal) and what time she was working to (till 9) so I returned about 4 hours later to find Krystal again working the front desk. I said "I'm back for a massage" to which she responded okay I'll get Jackie. And for some strange reason I committed the cardinal sin of the monger biz. I didn't say no when I should have said no! So I got Jackie. Took me back for a very uninspired table shower and then back into the room for a very blahhhhh massage. And as another monger already posted I got the 2 stupid questions which I guess she figures will eliminate the chances that LE will be able to arrest her. Anyway she threw out stupid numbers 150 for a nude HJ and 120 for a topless HJ. Which as we all know are ridiculous prices (especially since this girl is only average looking). Negociated for way too long (which was an unbelieveable mood kill) and ended up with a number that was way too big but I was curious as I almost always go to one of the other popular EMP's. Turns out to be the worst HJ in the history of HJ's. I almost couldn't keep it up while she was doing her thing. She held a towel in one hand (presumably to catch my load) and Johnny in the the other while she yanked on it way to fast and not erotic in the least. All in all my crappiest experience ever. Anyone that reads this please oh please do not waste your money on Jackie!

By the way has anyone had the pleasure of Krystal's company. She's quite attractive, which could mean she's not inclined to satify her customers as I have sometimes found that hot girls don't try very hard. If her customer service is any good I'd go back to try her out. Please PM me with any positives or negatives on her. There's also another girl which was a little bigger but had what appeared to be a great set of tits hidden behind her shirt. She looked like she might be promising. Didn't get a name but from what I could tell (from her conversation over the phone) there may only be 3 girls working there now.

I wouldn't waste my $ on Tropical. I went there a few times because I wanted something besides an asian doing the massage. I always got average service. And then they got paranoid and started asking so many questions I thought maybe THEY were LE.

There's got to be latinas somewhere else that are much better.

Massagedoc
10-30-08, 19:38
Got my fill of Latinas the last couple of weekends. Started at Tropical, I know why bother it is going to cost too much, but I hit it on a slow day and ended up with a petite thing named Melissa that was fine and reminded me of a girl I work with, which is always a plus. They were running the $65 for an hour special with the TS, so I took them up on it. She was very cautious and barely went by the boys during the uncovered TS, and didn't do a lot of teasing while working that light massage on my back and asking the usual questions so I figured it was a no go and I would be out the 65. After the flip, things changed fast once she started rubbing my chest down to the belly and letting her hair fall in my face, very sexy, she started talking real low and quoted the usual Latina prices 50/50/50. I told her I had another $70 and would love to see her tits, she said ok this time. Very nice topless h/s finish, don't think she does any more, but who knows. Made it over the the place advertising on Craigslist offf Archer and Kostner. Latina apartment, just like the asian set up, call and get close address, get to close address get exact address. Got to exact address and told to come around back, always picture Cops waiting in backyard, but went for it anyways to meet very big Latina waiting at back door, thought what the fuck but went in, turns out she is the madam, went up stairs and met a mid 30s chick didn't speak a lick of english but wasn't bad looking, small apartment so I asked to use the washroom to see if anyone hiding in there, found a decent looking mid 20s chick who said she had to go somewhere else, too bad. Got the typical massage with no talk since we didn't understand each other On the flip she pointed but I had no idea what her prices were, she had to bring in the big girl to translate. Ended up with a covered BJ for $75, not bad but would have liked it more from the younger one.

HappyGardener
10-31-08, 00:53
.H.e.y. .t.h.e.r.e.!

And THIS is MORE LIKE IT

(312)213-6810

Today's SPECIAL:

MASSAGE IN LINGERIE
$150 per hour
$100 per half hour

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REGULAR MASSAGE AND LINGERIE IS MY WARDROBE. FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE I HAVE 2 DOZEN LINGERIE OUTFITS RANGING FROM CORSETS TO SCHOOL GIRL OUTFITS; YOU PICK; please REQUEST OPTION over phone. Location: easy access off highways 90/94 near the split at montrose... for general dirrections mapquest zip code: 60706. Approximately 10 minutes from either downtown or O'Hare.

OK guys, I think you need to really read this ad closely. again and again. And think with the big head while you read it. Words like "viewing pleasure" and "massage in Lingerie" stand out to me. $100 - $200 is getting you in the door for a massage only. If ( and thats a big if ) she does do extras how much are they going to be. I could be totally wrong, and maybe next week somone will prove me wrong, but I think you are looking at either a VERY expensive HJ, or a self service operation.

Truthfu11
10-31-08, 07:51
I am leaving town and will be back on Sunday. If no one has any info I will TOFTT next week, but if anyone has news that will save me a buck I would appreciate it: On CL:

.H.e.y. .t.h.e.r.e.!

And THIS is MORE LIKE IT

(312)213-6810

Today's SPECIAL:

MASSAGE IN LINGERIE
$150 per hour
$100 per half hour

I agree ... $$ for what appears to be HJ only is way steep. Maybe it is new talent, but still....

Dogggg
10-31-08, 20:02
I heard about this place on Western called YIN SPA.

There are supposed to be a few sexy Mexican girls there and a Jamaican or Black girl also. In order to save me a wasted trip can anyone please tell me if they had a good experience there?

Do you know the prices?

Can you recommend the best girl to 'get the job done'?

Thanks to all,

Dogggg

Pickles13
11-01-08, 15:32
I haven't paid for a massage since Fourth of July weekend. I'm actually really proud of myself. Now, I will qualify that statement. The massage I had that weekend was a real downer, and I complained to the staff, so they gave me a coupon for a freebie that I didn't get a chance to use until early September.

It has a lot to do with the economy and a lot to do with my schedule and commitments at home, but I feel good about myself. I drove by CTM and Lisunia's this morning and was soooo tempted, but I decided not to open up the wallet. It's been fourth months. I've saved a lot of money.

Who here is also cutting back?

Khai Yai
11-01-08, 17:21
I heard about this place on Western called YIN SPA.

There are supposed to be a few sexy Mexican girls there and a Jamaican or Black girl also. In order to save me a wasted trip can anyone please tell me if they had a good experience there?

Do you know the prices?

Can you recommend the best girl to 'get the job done'?

Thanks to all,

DoggggI found the information about Yin here on the Forum before I went. Also, I have never had a good experience with ANY Jamaican therapist, and I have been to a few, but never again!

Fumfn69
11-03-08, 10:45
Had some extra time Friday so I chose Harvest over Seven Heavens for no reason in particular. After a nice massage from Coco I headed south down Ashland. As I came to Seven Heavens it was swarming with LE. At least 3 cars and 6 + LEO's. I saw some ratty looking dude in cuffs. My guess is someone got rough with one of the girls. I don't think it was just a sting but either way, if I was there it would've been a nightmare. I've been told it's under new management now and their ads seem a little more risque. I'm considering staying away from these places all together. I can't afford to get arrested in one of these places.

Fumfn69
11-05-08, 13:54
This girl?

She's been posting quite a bit lately.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ers/906800477.html

Raoul Duke
11-05-08, 20:58
This girl?

She's been posting quite a bit lately.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ers/906800477.html

I tried contacting her, but she never got back to me.