PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

AcrossTheUnive
11-14-22, 18:42
I had a some time between meetings so I figured I would try Ozone based on some good reviews. I hoped for Karly but did not bother to request her. The one I got was small and quite pretty. The massage was fantastic! Now I am a solid 220 pound middle aged man that works out every day. I am clean, I was dressed business casual and well groomed. I look Latino. So after the nice massage, it looked promising until she uncovered my junk. While I understand that I am not small, I am also not huge. It was seemingly over with once she saw it. She offered l1, I asked for l3. Nope! I upped the offering. Nope! I tried to assure her that I am gentle (which is 100% true). Nope! I upped a tiny bit more because I really wanted l3. Nope!

We settle on l2 and I am like "screw it, I am here now". So we get ready and then she says covered only. Damn! What ever though. She gets nude after I ask. And I realize that other than her man made top, she is smaller than I thought. It was for me, a perfect body. So I am not pleased but I figure maybe some day would ease the situation. Nope! I almost never climax l2 with a cover. She was no different. After failing to get me there, I ask for hand. She keeps the cover on and after guiding her hand, I finally pop.

I do not know what it is about today but there was obviously some issue that she did not like about me. She even covered my things with the towel. So maybe she though I was that D bag dude secretly recording the AMPs. I am 100% not what she thought. I treat these girls respectfully. I endure the larger member tax. The regular girls that I see would attest that I am very gentle and prefer to get them off more than my own release. Most of them tell me that they really enjoyed it too. I will be nice enough to not mention her name because she really was pretty. I just wanted to give you all half a heads up. I would visit Ozone again but just not with this one. I would likely ask for another girl because I like Thai. For a regular sized guy, no need worry but for plus sized members, you may want to be mindful of the smaller girls here.

It is a shame because I really had good convo going with her before she saw it. I have been with smaller chick's that really enjoyed me too but whatever. She is hot though!

Until next time gents.

Harbinger147
11-14-22, 19:04
I have a friend whos looking for a ladyboy or trans AMP. I aint going to judge him, but does anyone know where I can a trans AMP?

JakeGoodfella
11-14-22, 19:45
I have a friend whos looking for a ladyboy or trans AMP. I aint going to judge him, but does anyone know where I can a trans AMP?Thailand? And I'm pretty sure discussing chicks with dicks (or more accurately dudes with boobs) is against forum rules.

Harbinger147
11-14-22, 20:36
Thailand? And I'm pretty sure discussing chicks with dicks (or more accurately dudes with boobs) is against forum rules.Nothing in the posting guidelines said I couldn't.

George Stark
11-14-22, 21:46
Nothing in the posting guidelines said I couldn't.I've seen Admin state it (no tranny talk) more than once. I don't know if that's official policy, and I don't know if Admin is just one person.

DanTheMan1010
11-14-22, 21:58
Hey all,

Curious what others have experienced with Judy.?

I have been 3-4 times and have had decent experiences.

Usually a decent rub down and then L1 and usually tongue play in the sack and HTUMA (rim).

Curious how anyone has gotten anymore as I'd love to advance a little.

Thanks!

TJGeek
11-14-22, 22:08
I got a PM asking about whether I ever saw Laura at Chicagolandbodyrubs.com. I said no but she was on my to do list. Then I did a search for reviews of Laura and read someone else's review mentioning L1 in RCG and that's when I remembered that I did see her. She was just so unmemorable that I forgot.

She looked good but had no personality at all. She reminded me of one of those girls you see at a red light district. They're really hot and look great in lingerie but they see so many men passing by that they are completely disengaged. Normally I'm really good at getting a girl out of her shell but with Laura I had absolutely nothing. No real conversation, she didn't take any of my bait (where I'll say something crazy to get some engagement going like "just got back from skydiving" and she said "oh cool") It was just nothing.

I don't think anything was on the menu but L1, but I was so disinterested I didn't ask. Yeah, nothing there at all. That's why I forgot about her. The thing that triggered my recollection was the RCG L1. She did that with me too. At first I thought it was kind of hot, but it was so mechanical I started thinking she did that because she didn't have to look at the guy and could just wander off to wherever her soul goes when she's mechanically jacking off the next guy there.

Definitely one of the better looking girls there but no interest in ever seeing her again.If you are talking about tall and thin blond Eastern Euro Laura, then she does offer more, including BBJ, DATY, 69, and CFS which I did 3 times with her. But, as you described her, she is disinterested at times and out of it. And for those reasons, I don't go back.

Riina
11-14-22, 22:28
Nothing in the posting guidelines said I couldn't.http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=ForumRules

Read general rules.

No Discussion about Homosexuals, Transvestites, Transsexuals or She-Males: Please do not post any messages anywhere on this site that refers to Homosexuals, Transvestites, Transsexuals or She-Males. This website is about sex between men who were always men and women who were always women. Any person violating this policy will banned immediately.

Riina
11-14-22, 22:45
I've seen Admin state it (no tranny talk) more than once. I don't know if that's official policy, and I don't know if Admin is just one person.Actually, there's two moderators. Jackson, the founder, and Admin 2 also known as Daddy Ruiz. Both live in Buenos Aires but I think A2 now lives in Colombia.

Jinurso
11-14-22, 23:37
After teasing her for weeks and never seeing her on the schedule Natalie finally appeared on the CLM website (Chicagolandbodyrubs.com). I wanted my Monday to start with a bang so I booked right away because her photos were hot. So hot I was worried it wasn't her and I was ripe for disappointment. Nothing to worry about, those pics are her and they are accurate. She wasn't quite as glammed up in real life but there's no question it's her. She's a sexy 20-something with goth porcelain skin and red hair. She looks like all those Instagram girls you jerk off to. Great body too. Petite but not skinny, perky butt. Great personality. She's a bubbly all American, textbook Gen Z girl. Depending on how old you are, she's your daughter's cool best friend who you know is probably a bad influence on her, but you're cool with it because you want to fuck her.

Speaking of fucking her, she even has a not outrageous upcharge for FS. $200. Considering what old ladies like Sandra ask for it, that's an absolute steal.

So she's the most perfect woman to ever appear at CLM, right? Well, almost. The one big caveat to all of this is that she is a total newbie to sex work. Like total newbie. She gets freaked out really easily by any bodily fluid contact. So no DFK, no LFK, she shied away from DATY. She basically went from the massage (which wasn't bad for an amateur) to the condom to FS. Nothing in between. The CFS itself felt incredible. She's really tight. You could feel her pussy through the condom, which was nice. She has a little pussy, so it makes your cock look monsterous going in and out. I felt all kinds of guilty things watching it. The only weird thing was that she told me to pull out before I came, which is odd since I was covered. I thought for a minute that maybe the condom broke and she felt it, which would explain why I felt so much warmth from her. But it was intact when I pulled out. It was just her newbie paranoia.

She's a great addition to the CLM roster, even with the quirks. She has A TON of potential. She's like a glammed up version of Mia minus Mia's freakiness. But after talking to her, I could see that she has that side to her in her personal life. That means it could come out of her if we are kind, patient, and treat her well.

So please be kind, patient and treat her well. Keep it vanilla for now. She's a potential gem.

Degen123
11-15-22, 07:50
I got a PM asking about whether I ever saw Laura at Chicagolandbodyrubs.com. I said no but she was on my to do list. Then I did a search for reviews of Laura and read someone else's review mentioning L1 in RCG and that's when I remembered that I did see her. She was just so unmemorable that I forgot.

She looked good but had no personality at all. She reminded me of one of those girls you see at a red light district. They're really hot and look great in lingerie but they see so many men passing by that they are completely disengaged. Normally I'm really good at getting a girl out of her shell but with Laura I had absolutely nothing. No real conversation, she didn't take any of my bait (where I'll say something crazy to get some engagement going like "just got back from skydiving" and she said "oh cool") It was just nothing.

I don't think anything was on the menu but L1, but I was so disinterested I didn't ask. Yeah, nothing there at all. That's why I forgot about her. The thing that triggered my recollection was the RCG L1. She did that with me too. At first I thought it was kind of hot, but it was so mechanical I started thinking she did that because she didn't have to look at the guy and could just wander off to wherever her soul goes when she's mechanically jacking off the next guy there.

Definitely one of the better looking girls there but no interest in ever seeing her again.Pretty easy to get verified there?

JamesTChicago
11-15-22, 09:56
Did you catch her name? And was she Thai?

I had a some time between meetings so I figured I would try Ozone based on some good reviews. I hoped for Karly but did not bother to request her. The one I got was small and quite pretty. The massage was fantastic! Now I am a solid 220 pound middle aged man that works out every day. I am clean, I was dressed business casual and well groomed. I look Latino. So after the nice massage, it looked promising until she uncovered my junk. While I understand that I am not small, I am also not huge. It was seemingly over with once she saw it. She offered l1, I asked for l3. Nope! I upped the offering. Nope! I tried to assure her that I am gentle (which is 100% true). Nope! I upped a tiny bit more because I really wanted l3. Nope!

We settle on l2 and I am like "screw it, I am here now". So we get ready and then she says covered only. Damn! What ever though. She gets nude after I ask. And I realize that other than her man made top, she is smaller than I thought. It was for me, a perfect body. So I am not pleased but I figure maybe some day would ease the situation. Nope! I almost never climax l2 with a cover. She was no different. After failing to get me there, I ask for hand. She keeps the cover on and after guiding her hand, I finally pop.

I do not know what it is about today but there was obviously some issue that she did not like about me. She even covered my things with the towel. So maybe she though I was that D bag dude secretly recording the AMPs. I am 100% not what she thought. I treat these girls respectfully. I endure the larger member tax. The regular girls that I see would attest that I am very gentle and prefer to get them off more than my own release. Most of them tell me that they really enjoyed it too. I will be nice enough to not mention her name because she really was pretty. I just wanted to give you all half a heads up. I would visit Ozone again but just not with this one. I would likely ask for another girl because I like Thai. For a regular sized guy, no need worry but for plus sized members, you may want to be mindful of the smaller girls here.

It is a shame because I really had good convo going with her before she saw it. I have been with smaller chick's that really enjoyed me too but whatever. She is hot though!

Until next time gents.

Jinurso
11-15-22, 10:18
Pretty easy to get verified there?From what I remember, nothing too crazy.

Harbinger147
11-15-22, 10:18
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=ForumRules

Read general rules.

No Discussion about Homosexuals, Transvestites, Transsexuals or She-Males: Please do not post any messages anywhere on this site that refers to Homosexuals, Transvestites, Transsexuals or She-Males. This website is about sex between men who were always men and women who were always women. Any person violating this policy will banned immediately.Sorry, Never really thought this site had rules like that, just that you couldn't post about minors and nasty shit like that. Only because I coulda sworn their used to be a subsection on here for Cw / D. Guess the admins are homophobic themselves. Oh well.

SterlingPNess
11-15-22, 11:25
I had a some time between meetings so I figured I would try Ozone based on some good reviews. I hoped for Karly but did not bother to request her. The one I got was small and quite pretty. The massage was fantastic! Did you catch a name? I've been looking for a really good massage with some fun. Have seen Carly and can vouch for her fun skills, but not much massage to be had there. Heard there's a blonde girl there and wondering if that's who you saw.

IPrivate008
11-15-22, 11:32
Any recommendations for a thick MILF either white or Latina looking for a decent massage with FS.

AcrossTheUnive
11-15-22, 11:37
Did you catch a name? I've been looking for a really good massage with some fun. Have seen Carly and can vouch for her fun skills, but not much massage to be had there. Heard there's a blonde girl there and wondering if that's who you saw.I will share the name based on this logic.

1. I already gave her massage a good review as well as her looks. Most guys will want to see her based on that alone.

2. By me sharing her name I am doing her a favor since larger guys will want to avoid her. Well that is obviously what she wants.

3. The purpose of this forum is for sharing info. I found that spa here so I never would have known to go here if it were not for this forum.

Nancy is the name I remember. Too bad I was not able to get l3 because she could have been my lunch go to girl. I would have probably dropped a small fortune on her. My junk has never damaged any goods as long as I do not go too deep in a shallow hole. That is easy to regulate though. Oh well!

Chiguyxxx
11-15-22, 11:45
Did you catch a name? I've been looking for a really good massage with some fun. Have seen Carly and can vouch for her fun skills, but not much massage to be had there. Heard there's a blonde girl there and wondering if that's who you saw.Jessica at Ozone gives a very good massage and "fun" is to be had. She's leaving in about 10 days for the winter so act fast. Busty Thai girl but with some real massage skills and very sweet. Treat her right so she wants to come back (when it's a little warmer).

BrettSmith
11-15-22, 12:37
Hello everyone,

I've been struggling for a while to find a good Latina massage spa, In or near by Chicago area which have better service and nice MT's where at least L1 or L2 is allowed. I guess I'm not asking for too much but I definitely believe that there would be at least one place which I can look out to, and I need help from you guys. Please provide me with any info regarding this. What to expect and what not to and where to go for?

Thanks!

Sfgop2A
11-15-22, 12:54
Any intel on Linda Spa at 4014 and Western or Western Spa at 4616 and Western up in the Lincoln Square area? They both seem like you'd def get at least an L1, but wanted to see if anyone had more info on either?

WalkingHard
11-15-22, 16:05
Did you catch a name? I've been looking for a really good massage with some fun. Have seen Carly and can vouch for her fun skills, but not much massage to be had there. Heard there's a blonde girl there and wondering if that's who you saw.Based upon his description it sounds like he's describing Cindy or Jessica. Both are pretty with fakes and thin, but the shop rotates girls quite often so it could be someone entirely new.

ChgoJJ
11-15-22, 16:39
Was in the mood for some big tatas and naughtiness so based on previous reviews took the plunge at Moon and called ahead for Lisa.

I will say she's in her 50's but her face wasn't bad at all. Shoulder length hair kinda curly. Tall but not as tall as I was expecting (I'm a taller guy). She has nice legs but quite a bit of a gut. No ass. Also not as much of a "BBW" as I had read besides her gut. Very pleasant demeanor. Paid $60 at the door. Massage wasn't as good as I was expecting. Wasn't bad. I'd call it a firm body rub.

So the whole time I'm thinking of what I want to do which was BJ, Russian, then see if I could COF. I read she does anything for the right money. Well, on the flip I was surprised when she denied me on BJ (she had no mask on when I entered but kept one on in the massage room BTW). I start to rub the cooch and she laughs and brushes my hand away. So I start jerking while I pull the boobs out. Not as big as I was expecting as many have commented on how big they are, one poster even referring to them as "huge". I would say they are floppy C cups. Big eraser nips. No haggling. I get her to oil up for Russian and busted between them. She finishes up with a light body rub. I give her $80 and was out.

The reason why I describe her in such detail is 1) I was wondering myself before I went and 2) I'm wondering if I actually got Lisa LOL. I mean, she fit the descriptions but the limited menu was surprising. On the way home I was wondering if since I called for Lisa and it was a slow day she just told me that's who she was when I walked in. Or if maybe you have to be a regular to get these menu items I've heard of?

Pretty average experience. Likely would not repeat.Definitely sounds like you got Lisa. Lisa's boobs are bigger than Apple's boobs, Lisa does have the gut you mentioned, and I have never known Apple to give anything more than L1.

StraightEdge27
11-15-22, 16:46
Can anyone point me in the direction of a good place near the VA hospital? I'll be visiting the area soon and looking for a good place to visit. The more bang for your buck the better. PMs are fine. TIA.

Mexidan
11-15-22, 18:19
Business card.

ConfuciusMan
11-15-22, 18:22
Is this the place on Central?Sorry not on central Ave but close to that area.

Chiguyxxx
11-15-22, 18:28
Based upon his description it sounds like he's describing Cindy or Jessica. Both are pretty with fakes and thin, but the shop rotates girls quite often so it could be someone entirely new.Pretty sure Cindy went back home for a bit so it wasn't her.

Fit312
11-15-22, 20:18
Business card.What's more important are the friends we've met along the way.

Fit312
11-15-22, 20:26
Can anyone point me in the direction of a good place near the VA hospital? I'll be visiting the area soon and looking for a good place to visit. The more bang for your buck the better. PMs are fine. TIA.819 S Western is the closest FS joint, haven't seen the current rotation.

WalkingHard
11-15-22, 23:07
I will share the name based on this logic.

Nancy is the name I remember. Too bad I was not able to get l3 because she could have been my lunch go to girl. I would have probably dropped a small fortune on her. My junk has never damaged any goods as long as I do not go too deep in a shallow hole. That is easy to regulate though. Oh well!Nancy? Sounds like middle aged suburban white women. Never heard of a Nancy at Ozone, perhaps she's new or she just told you a name she gives bad customers.

Volli8080
11-16-22, 01:26
I'm back in the big city! Thought I'd drop in a query and see what yall fine gentlement can recommend.

What's the news on Milking table options? I'm near Oakbrook but fairly mobile. Recs? $? Etc.

Any info helps!

V.

SpaDude777
11-16-22, 05:53
Did you catch her name? And was she Thai?To bad you did not request Carly. She can take big dick like a prono star. I'm 71/2 with pretty good girth and I know what you mean about being told "No.

Hunny too big". It really sucks!! Karly is Probably 110 pounds at most and she takes a solid 10-15 minute pounding balls deep (pussy and anal). I could.

Not believe it, she told me to fuck her ass even harder than I already was. Crazy! This girl definitely truly loves anal and fucking in general. Told me.

She leaves mid December.

GeneralObvious
11-16-22, 09:03
Can anyone point me in the direction of a good place near the VA hospital? I'll be visiting the area soon and looking for a good place to visit. The more bang for your buck the better. PMs are fine. TIA.I can give you girls for CFS, BBFS, etc. All at fairly decent price points. What day are you in town?

RalphMalph
11-16-22, 12:11
Last minute question. Coming to Chicago tonight from downstate, looking for a place open after 1100 between end of 55 and Joliet. Yes I know quite broad. I scanned the forum but haven't seen anything. Looking for incall massage.

CornCobMaker
11-16-22, 13:14
Did you catch a name? I've been looking for a really good massage with some fun. Have seen Carly and can vouch for her fun skills, but not much massage to be had there. Heard there's a blonde girl there and wondering if that's who you saw.Is the blonde girl euro? Would love a name if so.

CasualGuy007
11-16-22, 13:43
[Deleted by Admin]

You are clearly a shill for BHC and if you do this again I'll edit your post in a way that you will not like.

A2

Harbinger147
11-16-22, 16:33
What's more important are the friends we've met along the way.I found it on RM, but it had no reviews, what kind of fun do they offer?

Nowhere500
11-16-22, 19:49
Jessica at Ozone gives a very good massage and "fun" is to be had. She's leaving in about 10 days for the winter so act fast. Busty Thai girl but with some real massage skills and very sweet. Treat her right so she wants to come back (when it's a little warmer).Agree. Jessica is the best.

BenBeck
11-16-22, 20:32
Sorry not on central Ave but close to that area.How else, standing?

Biliator
11-16-22, 21:49
How else, standing?Well played 😆.

Iamslobbyist
11-17-22, 08:54
Hey all,

Curious what others have experienced with Judy.?

I have been 3-4 times and have had decent experiences.

Usually a decent rub down and then L1 and usually tongue play in the sack and HTUMA (rim).

Curious how anyone has gotten anymore as I'd love to advance a little.

Thanks!I have been seeing Judy for 7-8 years. I usually just go for the rim and the bbj, but sometimes I DATY and BBFS. She is up for whatever. If you are interested in doing something with her, just take the initiative. She will stop you if she is not interested. I am not sure if "no" is in her vocabulary.

Jayp80
11-17-22, 09:43
I have been seeing Judy for 7-8 years. I usually just go for the rim and the bbj, but sometimes I DATY and BBFS. She is up for whatever. If you are interested in doing something with her, just take the initiative. She will stop you if she is not interested. I am not sure if "no" is in her vocabulary.I've seen her like 3 times 1st time some prostate play licked my balls but was reluctant with L1, 2nd time straight to BBBJ cim after the massage which included a lot of ass play, 3rd time BBBJ during TS, BBBJ while she dried me off after TS then rim and BBBJ CIM in the room. She never asks for the tip before or expects a certain amount or even counts the tip in front of you. Hopefully guys aren't getting a 3 piece TS, RIM, BBBJ combo and leaving $40/$50 tips.

IPrivate008
11-17-22, 10:24
I've seen her like 3 times 1st time some prostate play licked my balls but was reluctant with L1, 2nd time straight to BBBJ cim after the massage which included a lot of ass play, 3rd time BBBJ during TS, BBBJ while she dried me off after TS then rim and BBBJ CIM in the room. She never asks for the tip before or expects a certain amount or even counts the tip in front of you. Hopefully guys aren't getting a 3 piece TS, RIM, BBBJ combo and leaving $40/$50 tips.Where does she work?

Jayp80
11-17-22, 11:46
Where does she work?OD wellness.

DanTheMan1010
11-17-22, 12:21
I've seen her like 3 times 1st time some prostate play licked my balls but was reluctant with L1, 2nd time straight to BBBJ cim after the massage which included a lot of ass play, 3rd time BBBJ during TS, BBBJ while she dried me off after TS then rim and BBBJ CIM in the room. She never asks for the tip before or expects a certain amount or even counts the tip in front of you. Hopefully guys aren't getting a 3 piece TS, RIM, BBBJ combo and leaving $40/$50 tips.What type you leaving for this usually?

Maybe I'm too shy but I usually get ass play and balls licked and L1. Curious how to go about getting BBBJ.

Last time I called and I swear she said 12 and j showed up and no answer. Hung around for 10 minutes and called back and she said I was late or something. Sometimes there's miss communication on the phone or just me idk.

Thanks!

BungeeJumper1
11-17-22, 13:41
Just tried out you spa in Naperville. Looks like its under new management. Good lucking girl not sure what nationality but very good service.

NoJohn
11-17-22, 15:53
I've seen her like 3 times 1st time some prostate play licked my balls but was reluctant with L1, 2nd time straight to BBBJ cim after the massage which included a lot of ass play, 3rd time BBBJ during TS, BBBJ while she dried me off after TS then rim and BBBJ CIM in the room. She never asks for the tip before or expects a certain amount or even counts the tip in front of you. Hopefully guys aren't getting a 3 piece TS, RIM, BBBJ combo and leaving $40/$50 tips.Any L3 available? Young? Good looking?

BrettSmith
11-17-22, 18:10
Just tried out you spa in Naperville. Looks like its under new management. Good lucking girl not sure what nationality but very good service.Thank you for the review. Can you please let us know the service provided? L1 or. ? Also what's the location? There are two spas named after that.

Dr Manhattan
11-18-22, 10:54
I always assumed King Spa was a family oriented place. This TripAdvisor review from a few years ago was supposed to raise eyebrows, but honestly it piqued my interest. Am I missing something? Is there a genuine co-ed nude experience to be had here? Maybe sin is in the eye of the beholder when it comes to online reviews?

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g36449-d2332328-r484511879-King_Spa_Sauna-Niles_Illinois.html

DMichaels69
11-18-22, 11:06
When I first started mongering years ago a Korean MT asked me to go there. I ended up not going so who knows. I don't know anyone who ever went there so I don't know what its like.

I always assumed King Spa was a family oriented place. This TripAdvisor review from a few years ago was supposed to raise eyebrows, but honestly it piqued my interest. Am I missing something? Is there a genuine co-ed nude experience to be had here? Maybe sin is in the eye of the beholder when it comes to online reviews?

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g36449-d2332328-r484511879-King_Spa_Sauna-Niles_Illinois.html

Jayp80
11-18-22, 11:18
Any L3 available? Young? Good looking?Old, very old.

Jayp80
11-18-22, 11:23

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g36449-d2332328-r484511879-King_Spa_Sauna-Niles_Illinois.htmlYou will be extremely disappointed if you go looking for anything more than a massage. This is a family place people go in groups as families and spend hours there.

Shorty58
11-18-22, 11:25

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g36449-d2332328-r484511879-King_Spa_Sauna-Niles_Illinois.htmlNot coed. Not sensual. Family oriented place.

Gopher88
11-18-22, 11:56
sorry not on central ave but close to that area.not on then central, them where?

Gopher88
11-18-22, 11:58
can anyone point me in the direction of a good place near the va hospital? I'll be visiting the area soon and looking for a good place to visit. The more bang for your buck the better. Pms are fine. Tia.spa 88 close by.

Selforen11
11-18-22, 17:15
Not coed. Not sensual. Family oriented place.100% agree. No hanky-panky at King Spa. The portion of the review describing groping, etc. Is complete nonsense. There can be a language barrier, and many people who go there for the first time may have a hang up about being nude in the single sex areas, but the place is as straight-laced as the come.

Fit312
11-19-22, 13:33
Saw a new listing for Lucky Health Spa on the 3400 block of Archer, so had to check it out. Sign was not on, but a middle-aged lady wearing a mask opened the door. Didn't have a good feeling about it, so I bailed and went down to Archer Spa. As luck would have it, I was greeted by Lucky, supposed 24 year old Chinese from Flushing with a nice body. I asked for boom-boom right off the bat and she asked for $160 which I accepted. Didn't like being touched that much and wanted to rush it, but I had her suck and bite my nipples while she jacked me off to get it at half-mast. Bad hand job but a pretty hot mouth. Covered blow job had a lot of good sucking and tongue action and I had to pull out before I busted. Pussy was pretty tight even though she used a lot of lube and I got a bit of a sexual response with some contractions and hardened nipples on her bolt-ons. Finished in doggy, didn't get the name of the other girl I saw from the back, but I was assured that she is beautiful and that I should come back and see her. I think that this place goes on a 15 day rotation, so they might be there through the end of the month. There was another set of girls there last weekend.

Bambinos1987
11-21-22, 17:05
Is there a booker for BHC on archer? I will be in the area and have some time to kill. Any input would be great. Seems to have good review.

NovaBrain
11-21-22, 20:50
Is there a booker for BHC on archer? I will be in the area and have some time to kill. Any input would be great. Seems to have good review.You can text or call the number and get an appointment going. I think I've seen reports of other mongers saying that BHC doesn't always respect appointment times on busy days but most of the time you should be fine.

If they aren't replying at the number, just shoot them a call. They used to be pretty responsive (respond within a few minutes) but lately they've been pretty slow at replying through text. I've never personally asked for images through text, but I'm sure she'd send some over on request.

They also have an Instagram at archer_bhc where she posts the current lineup with names and relatively accurate pics.

Stay safe, there's a healthy amount of parking on the blocks around it.

ConfuciusMan
11-21-22, 23:58
not on then central, them where?Milwaukee Ave.

Mexidan
11-22-22, 01:01
What's more important are the friends we've met along the way.I'm feeling ripped off! The back of my card from there didn't have that! #jealous LOL

Jayp80
11-22-22, 11:10
Stopped by Sunday to visit moon for the first time in years, older lady with a lot of makeup answered I paid and was pointed to the room. I was later joined by apple wearing a mask, friendly lady ok english. More of a body rub than a massage, on the flip some ball play and a negotiated topless L1, good technique got the job done I'd say large B's with eraser nipples. Afterwards she massaged my lower legs and feet which was actually pretty good, way better than the rest of the massage. She probably spent about 5 minutes on each leg. Nothing special either way from the visit.

During my session I heard the door ring maybe 4 times, then the guy would ask who's working and the lady at the desk would ask Apple to step out show her face to the potential client and apple would come right back in 5-10 seconds. At first I thought it was maybe a regular coming asking for her, but it was just dudes asking for a lineup. After the 3rd guy left, I could hear the lady say "so rude" in english then a few other words in a language I didn't understand. I know this is the nature of the game we play but I was thinking about how rough that has to be for the girls to have dudes come in look at you then say no thanks.

Gopher88
11-22-22, 13:02
Is there a booker for BHC on archer? I will be in the area and have some time to kill. Any input would be great. Seems to have good review.3872 archer body health center.

Gopher88
11-22-22, 13:16
I have been seeing Judy for 7-8 years. I usually just go for the rim and the bbj, but sometimes I DATY and BBFS. She is up for whatever. If you are interested in doing something with her, just take the initiative. She will stop you if she is not interested. I am not sure if "no" is in her vocabulary.Been seeing got to be 12 years. Judy, Jennie at Sennias she's the best ever. I would like something different now and then.

Back in the sennias days there were a lot of girls like her.

OrdLover
11-22-22, 15:18
Any good recommendations for a strong / great massage with any level of extras? Don't care about the age or looks. Mostly looking in the north side of the city to some Northern suburbs. And the southest will be Chinatown..Any recommendations? PM are welcome.

PartyMonster01
11-22-22, 16:44
Stopped by Sunday to visit moon for the first time in years, older lady with a lot of makeup answered I paid and was pointed to the room. I was later joined by apple wearing a mask, friendly lady ok english. More of a body rub than a massage, on the flip some ball play and a negotiated topless L1, good technique got the job done I'd say large B's with eraser nipples. Afterwards she massaged my lower legs and feet which was actually pretty good, way better than the rest of the massage. She probably spent about 5 minutes on each leg. Nothing special either way from the visit.

During my session I heard the door ring maybe 4 times, then the guy would ask who's working and the lady at the desk would ask Apple to step out show her face to the potential client and apple would come right back in 5-10 seconds. At first I thought it was maybe a regular coming asking for her, but it was just dudes asking for a lineup. After the 3rd guy left, I could hear the lady say "so rude" in english then a few other words in a language I didn't understand. I know this is the nature of the game we play but I was thinking about how rough that has to be for the girls to have dudes come in look at you then say no thanks.Most people are short sighted when doing this. These type of woman realize there are younger options out there so they compensate for it by providing an insanely pleasurable experience. There is something to be said for experience. They are generally better to negotiate with and won't try to rush the session. There's a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone. That's why I always try to politely chat it up before moving on.

FellowMonger
11-22-22, 17:31
I've been here a few times and had amazing experiences so don't get me wrong here, but I came today after work and just had probably top 5 worst experiences with this one.

Here's the Pros though:

- CBJ was I'd say a 7? Not too shabby.

- $160 CFS. Including house fee. So total was 160 I didn't pay any additional house fee.

Cons.

- CBJ lasted about 30 seconds before she told me to get on top. I told her no to keep going and she just got on top herself.

- CFS of her on top lasted about 30 seconds before she got off and said for me to get on.

- 0 teasing. I paid and she immediately just took the hat and put it on. No warmup or nothing. Didn't even get a massage. Which sometimes I'm ok with but I mean no teasing at all?

- Not much roaming. I had put my hand on her hair and she pushed it off. First time that's happened.

Would not repeat at all. Price was not worth it.

GoHomeSmiling
11-22-22, 19:36
Most people are short sighted when doing this. These type of woman realize there are younger options out there so they compensate for it by providing an insanely pleasurable experience. There is something to be said for experience. They are generally better to negotiate with and won't try to rush the session. There's a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone. That's why I always try to politely chat it up before moving on.Yep, if I ever feel the need to bounce, I always try to cover, act like I am looking for someone who I thought used to work there (what was her name again?) or that a friend told me that So and So works there now, an old friend from another place. Oh you've never heard of her? Sorry to trouble you.

FWIW apple is a treasure. Not trying to pull any white knight business here but zero need to not be as polite as possible with people you cross paths with.

GetSomeNow17
11-23-22, 12:06
Milwaukee Ave.So, what's the name of the place does prostate massage? From out of state. Please let me know. Thanks.

SpaGuy21
11-23-22, 15:06
Milwaukee Ave.

So, what's the name of the place does prostate massage?Though CMan doesn't want to publicly share this locale, if you are familiar with the city (which I'm sure you are not), you can deduce the location of this spa. Milwaukee Ave and NW side of city really narrows it down. You could google maps search "massage" along Milwaukee Ave but I'll save you that trouble since I've been to way too many spas over the years. You can narrow it down to 4 or 5 spas and probably more likely down to a couple. Working our way SE to NW along Milwaukee Ave, here are the candidates (with confidence ratings*.

Sunflower Massage, 31 XX and Milwaukee. Been twice, HE is available and typically 1-2 MTs at any given time. One seems to be a fixture with the 2nd rotating, unless they've settled on a regular second. Can't remember names since it's been months. I want to say the fixture pushed prostate, which I too declined, so I think this is the likely spot. Rarely, if never, reported on but most aren't missing out. Older, 40's-50's MTs who were just average all around. 7/10 confidence.

H Wellness, 32 XX and Milwaukee Ave. This place. However, is not new. May of TPro fame is the MMS and this spot has been around for years. I have not been here in years though I did recently pop in to check out the talent. Saw May and she vaguely remembered me. Told the other average looking MT "this is my friend" which tends to open things up but I haven't cashed in. I think I popped in while waiting for my appointment at Sunflower, when I first checked that place out. 3/10 confidence.

Popular Foot Spa, 41 XX and Milwaukee Ave. Another underreported spot. I know someone recently asked about this place but was too lazy to respond. Been twice. First visit was for legit purposes and I only got the foot massage. Second visit I went for full body since I had a couple drinks in me and was in a GILF mood. 2 Mts, one skinny in her late 50's, early 60's and a thicker one probably early to mid 50's. Got the thicker one. She got close to teasing, grabbed her ass which led to L1. IIRC she rubbed the taint while she stroked and I'm sure she has no problem doing prostate. Overall, I do not recommend. 5/10 Confidence.

CLC Massage Clinic, 56 XX and Milwaukee. Another place that's been around for many years, though under new management, and a KSpa. This review will interest most, regardless of prostate, and some may hate that I'm putting this spot back on the radar. I had visited in years past and it was always a decent visit. Typical KSpa with table shower, get you HE and good to go. Visited recently, for the first time in years, and WOW! Let me just put it this way, why drive out to X or MT in the burbs when you can go here. Same level of service, quality of provider and price structure. Wouldn't be surprised if they're linked somehow, rotating girls and such. For as busy at it was when I visited and based on the lack of reporting, I know most have been keeping this place UTR. However, being Thanksgiving and because I use the info shared here I thought I'd give back. For my North / NW side neighbors, save yourself a trip to the burbs or places like 819 or BHC and check this place out. You'll thank me later. 1/10 Confidence.

So, to wrap this up, the likely "new" spot where Cman got his prostate massage is Sunflower but only he can say for certain. For everyone else, you got a wrap-up of the Milwaukee Ave, NW side spas. Thanks all, be safe and review your local MP!

** Confidence rating is not an actual rating of the spa but rather how likely it is the spa that CMan got his p poked.

Exploradora
11-23-22, 15:15
Any recommendations? PM are welcome.If you're looking for a solid massage and then extras, I recommend Claudia at CLM (Chicagolandbodyrubs.com). She's got me hooked and I'm a regular. Every time I see someone else it's a disappointment in comparison haha. She's had massage training so be sure to ask for a nice massage either with oil or nuru. Her menu is great. She also offers mutual shower and mutual massage. And of course, L1, L2, L3, all covered, nothing unsafe which is nice. I definitely recommend checking her out and letting us know if you liked her or not. I'm more of a romantic so I like a nice massage with lots of teasing before jumping into L1-3.

Self Hi5
11-23-22, 18:46
Though CMan doesn't want to publicly share this locale, if you are familiar with the city (which I'm sure you are not), you can deduce the location of this spa. Milwaukee Ave and NW side of city really narrows it down. You could google maps search "massage" along Milwaukee Ave but I'll save you that trouble since I've been to way too many spas over the years. You can narrow it down to 4 or 5 spas and probably more likely down to a couple. Working our way SE to NW along Milwaukee Ave, here are the candidates (with confidence ratings*.

Sunflower Massage, 31 XX and Milwaukee. Been twice, HE is available and typically 1-2 MTs at any given time. One seems to be a fixture with the 2nd rotating, unless they've settled on a regular second. Can't remember names since it's been months. I want to say the fixture pushed prostate, which I too declined, so I think this is the likely spot. Rarely, if never, reported on but most aren't missing out. Older, 40's-50's MTs who were just average all around. 7/10 confidence.

H Wellness, 32 XX and Milwaukee Ave. This place. However, is not new. May of TPro fame is the MMS and this spot has been around for years. I have not been here in years though I did recently pop in to check out the talent. Saw May and she vaguely remembered me. Told the other average looking MT "this is my friend" which tends to open things up but I haven't cashed in. I think I popped in while waiting for my appointment at Sunflower, when I first checked that place out. 3/10 confidence.

Popular Foot Spa, 41 XX and Milwaukee Ave. Another underreported spot. I know someone recently asked about this place but was too lazy to respond. Been twice. First visit was for legit purposes and I only got the foot massage. Second visit I went for full body since I had a couple drinks in me and was in a GILF mood. 2 Mts, one skinny in her late 50's, early 60's and a thicker one probably early to mid 50's. Got the thicker one. She got close to teasing, grabbed her ass which led to L1. IIRC she rubbed the taint while she stroked and I'm sure she has no problem doing prostate. Overall, I do not recommend. 5/10 Confidence.

CLC Massage Clinic, 56 XX and Milwaukee. Another place that's been around for many years, though under new management, and a KSpa. This review will interest most, regardless of prostate, and some may hate that I'm putting this spot back on the radar. I had visited in years past and it was always a decent visit. Typical KSpa with table shower, get you HE and good to go. Visited recently, for the first time in years, and WOW! Let me just put it this way, why drive out to X or MT in the burbs when you can go here. Same level of service, quality of provider and price structure. Wouldn't be surprised if they're linked somehow, rotating girls and such. For as busy at it was when I visited and based on the lack of reporting, I know most have been keeping this place UTR. However, being Thanksgiving and because I use the info shared here I thought I'd give back. For my North / NW side neighbors, save yourself a trip to the burbs or places like 819 or BHC and check this place out. You'll thank me later. 1/10 Confidence.

So, to wrap this up, the likely "new" spot where Cman got his prostate massage is Sunflower but only he can say for certain. For everyone else, you got a wrap-up of the Milwaukee Ave, NW side spas. Thanks all, be safe and review your local MP!

** Confidence rating is not an actual rating of the spa but rather how likely it is the spa that CMan got his p poked.Been a part of this forum for a long time! For you senior, senior members, I'm sure you know. Don't post much anymore but couldn't resist opining on the quality of this post! Well done! Be safe all, back into the dark I go.

ChiGuy489
11-23-22, 21:06
Saw Carli at Ozone she's got a great ass, she is petite, small tits and sag a little. She's probably late 30's. Idk why people said she was Brazilian she's def American, African American I'd say maybe mixed tho.

She gives pretty good service not really much massage tho.

Member #6568
11-23-22, 23:06
If you could go to one place right now, where would be your go to spot? Want to choose wisely.

Jinurso
11-24-22, 00:02
If you're looking for a solid massage and then extras, I recommend Claudia at CLM (Chicagolandbodyrubs.com). She's got me hooked and I'm a regular. Every time I see someone else it's a disappointment in comparison haha. She's had massage training so be sure to ask for a nice massage either with oil or nuru. Her menu is great. She also offers mutual shower and mutual massage. And of course, L1, L2, L3, all covered, nothing unsafe which is nice. I definitely recommend checking her out and letting us know if you liked her or not. I'm more of a romantic so I like a nice massage with lots of teasing before jumping into L1-3.What's going on with Claudia that there are so few reviews of her. A search shows 11 reviews of Claudia, nine of them are by you, one doesn't say anything other than she doesn't look like her picture, and one is a neutral review. I would have expected more feedback on her by now, which is not a great sign.

DMichaels69
11-24-22, 10:05
Well time to start RTFF then try a place.

If you could go to one place right now, where would be your go to spot? Want to choose wisely.

Wenger
11-24-22, 10:09

Well time to start RTFF then try a place.Bangkok or Phuket in Thailand, if in the US I'd say Burlington spa in Vegas from the reviews I've been seeing.

BadDances
11-24-22, 10:16
Saw Carli at Ozone she's got a great ass, she is petite, small tits and sag a little. She's probably late 30's. Idk why people said she was Brazilian she's def American, African American I'd say maybe mixed tho.

She gives pretty good service not really much massage tho.I think she may be Cambodian they get that dark and lots of women there look like her.

Casper27
11-24-22, 15:04
Before I take a trip or go calling all the usual places. Anyone know of one's that are open today? No family meal or significant other. So maybe a place for a good massage, a good rub or 4 hand or even FS at an apt.

StraightEdge27
11-24-22, 17:40

She gives pretty good service not really much massage tho.I heard she only does hh sessions. Any truth to that? Not sure I want to make the drive for a short session.

DickFonzereli
11-25-22, 16:31
Any recommendations? PM are welcome.
Any recommendations? PM are welcome.I have been a dedicated customer to a location within archer since the day they opened up. It was great at first but lost faith in the service after the MTs were underperforming. Some act like they never heard of the terminology and don't understand they don't give you what you pay for. Giving me a frustrating experience. A waste of time and money. A few minutes of pornhub would give you a better happy ending. I tried BHC and it was the same BS so I assumed its all of archer.

I learned the Best service come with the best hygiene. But once they profile you as the one with the most money they take advantage of you. I know most MTs when they are tired and try to do the best but fail to complete the task. They don't tell you until after you completed the transaction. To me personally if they give just a few more minutes of top service all else will fall into place. But I have been getting MTs that constantly changing positions and beating around the Bush. Complaining doesn't help because the response would be that they removed the MT and have new ones. Or next time will be better. That's all BS. Don't fall for it or you will be wasting more money on something you can get for half as much.

Consider these qualifications to try to get the best service.

1) don't be that last call they will not try to be the best service they will only act like they are trying. Don't wait until they are about to finish the rotation. I have notice the models on their phone while they give you a one hand massage. Don't fall for the 4 hand they will talk to each other and won't focus on your relaxation. 2 g special is an oberload. For that much money you can enjoy 4 g individually.

2) best hygiene. Clean and no hair will increase the quality. Use a Braun electric shaver. Way better than razorblades. In my case being bald didn't matter it also depends on 1).

3) don't be a high baller. I was ripped off after they get the lump for the highest option. They still tried to upsell and asked for tips for a better perform from them.

4) don't ask for BFS they don't do it. You don't go to MTs for best friend services. They will treat you like an std. Though it doesn't mean its not an option.

This is just an input of my experience. Keep your budget in the middle or below and you can come back again on for the next rotation.

The MTs will always be beautiful and I always appreciated their time even if the experience was not up to par with the fees. Hopefully this helps. I would love to bring a friend but so far I haven't had consistent service.

HappyGardener
11-25-22, 17:10
Been seeing got to be 12 years. Judy, Jennie at Sennias she's the best ever. I would like something different now and then.

Back in the sennias days there were a lot of girls like her.Went to Chinatown for lunch on Wednesday. Afterwards took a stroll down Wentworth. Stood across the street from where Sennia was and shed a tear. Hadn't thought of that place in a long time. Was always treated well there.

WoozerBuck
11-25-22, 17:49
I've been here a few times and had amazing experiences so don't get me wrong here, but I came today after work and just had probably top 5 worst experiences with this one.

Here's the Pros though:

- CBJ was I'd say a 7? Not too shabby.

- $160 CFS. Including house fee. So total was 160 I didn't pay any additional house fee.

Cons.

- CBJ lasted about 30 seconds before she told me to get on top. I told her no to keep going and she just got on top herself.

- CFS of her on top lasted about 30 seconds before she got off and said for me to get on.

- 0 teasing. I paid and she immediately just took the hat and put it on. No warmup or nothing. Didn't even get a massage. Which sometimes I'm ok with but I mean no teasing at all?

- Not much roaming. I had put my hand on her hair and she pushed it off. First time that's happened.

Would not repeat at all. Price was not worth it.Found the Insta account marked as Archer BHC. Photos of girls are hot. Hard to believe they are real. Can anyone testify? Are these representations?

Thanks!

DickFonzereli
11-25-22, 18:45
Found the Insta account marked as Archer BHC. Photos of girls are hot. Hard to believe they are real. Can anyone testify? Are these representations?

Thanks!They have acurate reprisentations but consider they use filters for the faces. They do have amazing MTs. I spent alot more than you and the MT was rushing before I even got a table shower. All I wanted was to relax and it seems like she didn't want me to. Once you pay them you won't get it back. Mt was a bait and switch. Avoid last calls locations like those will take your money and get away with sorry I'm tired. Next time.

ChiGuy489
11-25-22, 19:40
I think she may be Cambodian they get that dark and lots of women there look like her.Yes, but she's def born in America right?

RichL1234
11-25-22, 21:09
Black Friday and I had a bit of time to myself, tried reaching all of the papasan places on the NW side, zero response on 3 or 4 places. Then I remembered visiting HCS on Irving park road, called them up, immediate response and off I went. Angela answered the door, she is 25- 30 years old. Nice body, very fit, 32 B, greAt ass & cute as hell.

She was my MT and gave a hell of a massage w / a slow building tease. Very spunky, and great sense of humor.

That being said all that was offered on the flip was L1 (fully clothed) there was Otc roaming allowed.

All in all, it was a great time with a fresh new face.

Damage 65- 1/ hour.

Tip- let's just say I was very generous w / no regrets.

I feel like more is offered as she gets to know you better.

AlphaMale328
11-25-22, 21:17
Decided to check this place out since its close to me and I haven't seen anything outside of some people asking for info.

Got there late like 6 or 7 pm sexy young girl late 20 real early 30's maybe working the front desk. Asked me to take my shoes off at the door told asked if I wanted swedish or deep tissues didn't know the difference so with with swedish and was told 70 for the door. She told me she was waiting for an appointment so someone else would be doing my massage. Waited about 10 minutes and a lady to didn't look too old behind the mask she was wearing came in supper skinny spinner type like a cups little to no ass. Gave a nice through massage.

On the flip waited to see if she would make a move but it became clear she was waiting on me to ask first so grab my dick gave her the look and she went right for L1 it was decent nothing to rave about left 40 for a tip when she was done outside the room she took the mask off and she look at the low end 50 high end 60 the young girl was back behind the desk on the phone telling someone else that she had an appointment coming in so she couldn't do their massage so I'm guess that's her ploy to get guys to come back to so she can bait and switch because she "has an appointment coming. " Probly won't go back seems like service you can get an any spot around there and most of the other spots have cheaper house fee if I'm feeling that despreate.

Terrapin911
11-26-22, 01:50
Had not been to BHC in a while went to hopefully run into Susie my favorite from BHC who said she would be in town for three months when she got here, but I missed her, she left back to New York recently. It's a long drive so I ended up with Coco instead. Coco is a very short petite gal maybe 5 feet. Average weight for her size maybe 90 lbs, not a rail but not fat. She has a really nice tight little ass if you ask me. Large A's small B's maybe and a full but managed Bush. Cute face, but her teeth are a bit jacked. Overall looks maybe a 7/10. She motioned for what I wanted right away without saying a word about it. Wouldn't take less than 180. Deferred the massage til the end on my request. Some petting and nipple play, then on with the cover for CBJ, told her I wanted DATY and she tried to upsell me to which I said "umm NO! When she saw this upsell attempt took the smile from my face completely she literally told me I could DATY for "one minute" to which my reply was "wow thanks! I'm not saying she was unclean down there, but the whole situation did make me realize that gals that don't shave most of it off do appear to have a less clean vajayjay. One gal I have been seeing long term that I have seen at least 50 times in the past year I have never spotted a single, partial hair or even stubble on her below the waist, not around her V or the starfish and she has the cleanest V & backside I have ever seen in my life, spotless! Every time! . anyway, I digress. Coco was not smelly or dirty down there but was less appetizing than I prefer anyway. After my huge one minute feast at the why she went back to CBJ but I was loosing my drive. She tried for about 5 minutes with the condom on but her CBJ was not good enough to overcome my disappointment, she suggested removing the cover for a hand job to which I said no. She then went on telling me to fuck her. I'm like yeah sure if I can get in there with no satisfaction so far. So I played with her a bit and pounded my covered meat on her pussy and rubbed it around some until I could finally get in. Did my thing for a few minutes just trying not to loose my excitement and be able to finish. A few minutes later I was just happy as possible that I at least finished the job. She cleaned up and then offered the massage. During the massage she answered at least three texts as well as a phone call all while sitting on my back. She would stay on the call or texting until I would look up over my shoulder at her like "WTF". The massage was only about a 4/10 in quality. She kneeled on my back and used her entire body weight and her hands and knees a few times along with the standard rubbing. I have honestly had an MT put more pressure on me with a single elbow than coco was putting on with her entire body weight, she weighed literally almost nothing on her hands and knees on my back. Finished up the massage and out the door I went. Back in the car only 45 minutes later and quite disappointed I had just spent 240 on that 45 minute visit. In hindsight I'd of rather stayed home and rubbed one out myself for free, unfortunately it's hard to know when that's the best choice when you run into a girl you have never seen before. Obviously not a repeat for me. Overall service a 3 or 4 of 10.

TP.

Niceguy99
11-26-22, 02:37
3872 archer body health center.Actually went here last week, much different from my previous experiences, I was just looking for a half hour massage with ending which is usually 100 total. I come in and she walk me directly to the room and I say I want a half hour and they tell me $2. I actually only have 180 on me (in my head I was wondering why it was so high this time) I tell her I need to go get more cash but then she says "that's fine". She leaves with the cash and I get undressed and lay down on the table on my stomach, she comes back, barely rubs my back for about 5 minutes and says to turn over, she jumps straight to CBJ, which is fine, I guess, then she stops and tells me to get on top. I do that and finish. I normally wouldn't have parted with my money that easily but I was curious. I only came back because last time i got bbj from a girl that barely spoke English and I had only left out $60 as a tip. It's weird how much they've changed. I'm ok with it but I don't always want full service and no other options were offered.

Iamslobbyist
11-26-22, 05:05

She gives pretty good service not really much massage tho.I asked her where she was from, and she replied "Sao Paola, Brazil. " She may be American now, but according to her, she was born in Brazil. Idk why she would lie because it does not matter to me where she is from. Did you ask her where she is from or are you just speculating?

HappyGardener
11-26-22, 10:13
Been following the reports of BHC all summer. Now been reading more and more reports of higher amounts paid for less time on the table. We've seen it time and time again.

It's not that we've ruined a good thing but the people running the places are making the cash grab while they can. Now it will follow the usual trajectory of charging more for poorer product.

Archive
11-26-22, 11:23
Been following the reports of BHC all summer. Now been reading more and more reports of higher amounts paid for less time on the table. We've seen it time and time again.

It's not that we've ruined a good thing but the people running the places are making the cash grab while they can. Now it will follow the usual trajectory of charging more for poorer product.How much you paid. I come there every time they are has the new girls. Each time I requiring 30 minutes for 130 plus 20 tip'. But most time they are not let me disappointed.

GeneralObvious
11-26-22, 12:12

It's not that we've ruined a good thing but the people running the places are making the cash grab while they can. Now it will follow the usual trajectory of charging more for poorer product.High volume spas are the worst. It's like eating at Panda Express. They want you in and out in 30 minutes or less. You're wasting your money and time. If I go somewhere at 10 am, I don't want to hear the bell ringing 4 or 5 times while I'm trying to have fun.

Try to be a regular at 1 or 2 good places. You should soon discover that, at a good spa, you will be a valued customer. Again, I said at a good spa. A spot I frequently saw the owner for L3 texted me that she is slowing down due to her kid, and told me about a new girl. Holy shit! She is gorgeous, and I've been seeing her for months. By the way, I still see the owner for fun once in a while. The rates are fine, and I always go over the time. No complaints.

You guys should try doing that. Oh, and no, I'm not telling you where this is at.

MushroomGod
11-26-22, 12:18

It's not that we've ruined a good thing but the people running the places are making the cash grab while they can. Now it will follow the usual trajectory of charging more for poorer product.I dunno what you all expected. BHC has always been 200 for a crappy massage and L3.

Terrapin911
11-26-22, 14:07
I dunno what you all expected. BHC has always been 200 for a crappy massage and L3.I admit before this visit I had not been there in about 6 months, last time I went was last time Susie was in town. I did give Susie 200 but that was for service above and beyond, it wasn't what she asked for it was what I tipped her for blowing me away. The going rate was 140 at the time. I had seen April and several others at 140 and in fact before this visit never gave anyone but Susie more than 140 there and she was rocking my world. Cute face with the most sexy dimples and often gave me multiple rounds and just plain fucked the shit out of me on several visits. YMMV I guess.

TP.

JamesTChicago
11-26-22, 15:57
Trying to decide on who to partake with this upcoming week. Looking for MSOG and trying to decide on Sarah from massage clinic or Sarah from CLM. Please DM or give your recommendations. Sounds like both are a great time. Prostate sounds fun from massage clinic Sarah, but I'm a stickler for attractiveness, so I wonder who would be the best combination of MSOG and attractiveness? Thoughts? Thanks!

OF Charlie
11-26-22, 16:11
PSA. Natural Healers Spa, on Ashland between Belmont and Addison, is under new ownership now. It's owned by the same 819 owners as of this week, which means FS is available. I have never seen any posts on this place, so I guess the previous owner could not make it as a strictly legit place lol.

The Beijing girl that I reviewed last month (post 8235 in the apartment thread) is there now. Nana is her name. Tall girl at 168 cm with one of the best set of natural C cup tits you will ever see. And young and pretty too. She has moved to Chicago now, so for those of you who want to try to score an outside date with a younger girl this is your opportunity.

More younger girls will be rotated between 819 and here in the future, so for those of you who live on the north side and don't want to drive down to the Chinatown area this will be a good spot for you. And reading about all the complaints about BHC in the posts below, maybe this could be a good alternate. Well, at least go see Nana if you can. She is super tight if you know what I mean lol.

BiggoDawgGo
11-27-22, 06:18
Black Friday and I had a bit of time to myself, tried reaching all of the papasan places on the NW side, zero response on 3 or 4 places. Then I remembered visiting HCS on Irving park road, called them up, immediate response and off I went. Angela answered the door, she is 25- 30 years old. Nice body, very fit, 32 B, greAt ass & cute as hell.

She was my MT and gave a hell of a massage w / a slow building tease. Very spunky, and great sense of humor.

That being said all that was offered on the flip was L1 (fully clothed) there was Otc roaming allowed.

All in all, it was a great time with a fresh new face.

Damage 65- 1/ hour.

Tip- let's just say I was very generous w / no regrets.

I feel like more is offered as she gets to know you better.Where is this at??

Selforen11
11-27-22, 13:10
Where is this at??Assuming the "S" in the acronym is "Spa" I did a quick search for "hc spa Irving park Chicago" and voila there was the answer (hint: the "H" is for "Health"). Its that easy.

PartyMonster01
11-27-22, 16:34
Panda Express isn't bad and serves its purpose. You are talking about ANNA and MIA at Grand Spa. Anna is the owner who rarely takes new clients these days but cash is always persuasive. Its a L1 joint for newbies, but like you said, there are girls that meet customers outside of the shop for L3 fun once they are comfortable with you. I personally know two of them. Mia is the hot, new girl.

High volume spas are the worst. It's like eating at Panda Express. They want you in and out in 30 minutes or less. You're wasting your money and time. If I go somewhere at 10 am, I don't want to hear the bell ringing 4 or 5 times while I'm trying to have fun.

Try to be a regular at 1 or 2 good places. You should soon discover that, at a good spa, you will be a valued customer. Again, I said at a good spa. A spot I frequently saw the owner for L3 texted me that she is slowing down due to her kid, and told me about a new girl. Holy shit! She is gorgeous, and I've been seeing her for months. By the way, I still see the owner for fun once in a while. The rates are fine, and I always go over the time. No complaints.

You guys should try doing that. Oh, and no, I'm not telling you where this is at.

BabyBoy2013
11-27-22, 16:37
PSA. Natural Healers Spa, on Ashland between Belmont and Addison, is under new ownership now. It's owned by the same 819 owners as of this week, which means FS is available. I have never seen any posts on this place, so I guess the previous owner could not make it as a strictly legit place lol.

The Beijing girl that I reviewed last month (post 8235 in the apartment thread) is there now. Nana is her name. Tall girl at 168 cm with one of the best set of natural C cup tits you will ever see. And young and pretty too. She has moved to Chicago now, so for those of you who want to try to score an outside date with a younger girl this is your opportunity.

More younger girls will be rotated between 819 and here in the future, so for those of you who live on the north side and don't want to drive down to the Chinatown area this will be a good spot for you. And reading about all the complaints about BHC in the posts below, maybe this could be a good alternate. Well, at least go see Nana if you can. She is super tight if you know what I mean lol.I can confirm as I recently had a dream that I stopped in and was greeted by Nana. Very pretty chick with a nice figure. Left happy and she said she was there until the 30th. Nice addition to the area Enjoy guys.

Yes11
11-27-22, 16:51
Is jessica still at East rhythm? Both times I have gone I have got laura. I'm only interested in jessica.

Casper27
11-27-22, 21:46

More younger girls will be rotated between 819 and here in the future, so for those of you who live on the north side and don't want to drive down to the Chinatown area this will be a good spot for you. And reading about all the complaints about BHC in the posts below, maybe this could be a good alternate. Well, at least go see Nana if you can. She is super tight if you know what I mean lol.Anyone else visit lately. I just came out of the place and was not completely disappointed, who I got was good looking. But as I entered the room I saw a much younger and very pretty one, Asian that looked to be in her 20's. I'll pay another blind visit soon but hoping someone can give me a name. I also saw another with long wavy hair who was good looking as well. I went with just the L1 for my 1st visit. Massage seemed to start off well but no technique at all and teased for quite a bit before the flip. I also had a view of the front door from the screen staring at me in the room, wonder if the one I got was the one in charge. She kept staring at the screen and different camera angles.

Casper27
11-27-22, 22:23
Panda Express isn't bad and serves its purpose. You are talking about ANNA and MIA at Grand Spa. Anna is the owner who rarely takes new clients these days but cash is always persuasive. Its a L1 joint for newbies, but like you said, there are girls that meet customers outside of the shop for L3 fun once they are comfortable with you. I personally know two of them. Mia is the hot, new girl.I was recently there and saw the owner who asked me why I hadn't been there in so long. I didn't say much about the session but was really disappointed, I paid and was thinking of L3 or at least 2 and she barely gave L1. It felt like bait and switch, she even motioned that she would take everything off and pointed at the V, didn't take anything off and wasn't a fan of otc touch. My last appointment there was with the owner which was better than this time, but the massage quality used to be so much better when I would see her. I wonder how one actually gets to L3 outside of the place.

OF Charlie
11-28-22, 01:07
About to board a flight for a 3 week oveasea trip, so wanted to leave a PSA for you all. Kiki will be back to Chicago on 12/1. Yes, that Kiki, the petite hot girl that you see in car racing movies. She will either be at BHC or Orange. Not sure which one yet, so if you are interested in seeing her just call. She is very well known and most of you have seen her pictures already. Please don't message me for pictures as I am about to board my flight. If you don't know who she is, do some research. I get some of you like to try out new girls, but stop complaining about bad service when there is a well known girl in town and you choose to pass up on her.

I just gave you Nana the other day who has a review right away after mine. And now Kiki. Nana will be around until the 30th, so the timing is perfect as Kiki will start on 12/1. Between them, that should keep you guys busy until I get back. To that one guy who likes to say I write reviews for girls that only exist in my imagination, I can assure you that Kiki is as real as they come. Nana is real too lol.

If I don't return your texts or emails, this is why.

Bugsy1750
11-28-22, 07:43
Girl was below grade looks in pricing. I paid for but young was first appt came right out of bed stopped massage about 5 times. rubbed the same back to thighs area no personality and way over priced. I'm not sure about there other girls. I had Lisa left with a few disappointing releases and a body full of oil. Sabrina said would give a discount but why pay double to get the service. I should of got in first place, you guys got to stop going back to these places, only way a place will step there game up or provide quality to us.

IMissCutler
11-28-22, 11:41
A few years back, before the apartments go really popular during Covid, you could get a lineup at a lot of them. You still can if you ask and it's not busy. For parlors, I don't think I've ever gotten a lineup in Chicago. I have in Dallas but those days are long gone as most of those parlors have been shut down.

It's important to note that if you don't ask, the answer is always no. And money talks more than anything else in this hobby.I'm generally able to get a lineup or atleast a look at another girl by asking. H wellness normally will let you see everyone as Mei loves business and wants you to stay. They have a beautiful taller girl with atleast nice Cs working. Go have fun.

JamesTChicago
11-28-22, 12:17
I stopped going a few years ago after getting burned by them a few times. Bait and switch a couple with who was available or not available. Services listed were not offered. Terrible experiences. Sure I ended up getting a release, but not ever by who I was told or expected.

Girl was below grade looks in pricing. I paid for but young was first appt came right out of bed stopped massage about 5 times. rubbed the same back to thighs area no personality and way over priced. I'm not sure about there other girls. I had Lisa left with a few disappointing releases and a body full of oil. Sabrina said would give a discount but why pay double to get the service. I should of got in first place, you guys got to stop going back to these places, only way a place will step there game up or provide quality to us.

Fit312
11-28-22, 15:32
She kept staring at the screen and different camera angles.I saw Nana and she was definitely DTF with her tweaking my nipples and letting me grope her below the waist and lick her tits before I had even paid the door fee. Relatively tall with natural looking tits, hairy bush. Allowed DATY and nipple licking along with the usual suckee fuckee, no kissing or fingering, took a pounding with her ankles over my shoulders while she clamped her pussy on me, finished in cowgirl. Looked me in the eyes with a bemused smile when she wasn't watching the security monitors. Decent experience, but very limited English, however. It's funny because I struck out at this place a long time ago before I learned that it's better to be assertive and let the MT know what you're there for.

SonnyBlack85
11-29-22, 09:06
Looking for a good foot massage. With an L1. Not popular foot spa. The lady there is way old. Anybody knows any other places.

CornCobMaker
11-29-22, 11:28
Panda Express isn't bad and serves its purpose. You are talking about ANNA and MIA at Grand Spa. Anna is the owner who rarely takes new clients these days but cash is always persuasive. Its a L1 joint for newbies, but like you said, there are girls that meet customers outside of the shop for L3 fun once they are comfortable with you. I personally know two of them. Mia is the hot, new girl.Can you describe Mia's body type? I went there recently and got a girl (not sure if new) but she was a little chubby and probably pushing 35/40 with a tattoo on her neck. Really wasn't my type, and she couldn't understand that I didn't want her to get nude.

LiquorThnPoker
11-29-22, 13:53
Had a great time with her a few weeks ago, and saw she is back on the schedule. Adorable brunette from Spain, speaks perfect English. Small waist and great natural curves. She was very eager and vocal during FS, with lots of eye contact, but no kissing. CBJ was decent. Major downside was that she wanted 240 for FS, which puts the total at 460 for a non-GFE experience. So probably not worth it for outsiders, but I like CLM for last-minute same-day bookings (as long as I know I'm definitely getting FS).

SideTalker
11-29-22, 14:28
Can you describe Mia's body type? I went there recently and got a girl (not sure if new) but she was a little chubby and probably pushing 35/40 with a tattoo on her neck. Really wasn't my type, and she couldn't understand that I didn't want her to get nude.Grand is borderline scam / jackshack. Emily used to be great there, but she left. Mia has severe gps.

GeneralObvious
11-29-22, 14:30
Can you describe Mia's body type? I went there recently and got a girl (not sure if new) but she was a little chubby and probably pushing 35/40 with a tattoo on her neck. Really wasn't my type, and she couldn't understand that I didn't want her to get nude.Mia is far from new. She's been at Grand for 4 years or so. She's 5'6" and dyed her hair blonde. Not sure if she still does, as I haven't been there for a year. She married a monger. I'm not sure if it was for love, or if money was exchanged for her to get a visa. Be careful of the waters you wade in.

XNaughtyCal
11-29-22, 16:03
Stopped in Natural Healers Spa after reading the reviews here on Nana. Had to wait a few minutes as another monger had just walked in when I walked up. I'm not sure if she'd just woken up (11 am) or what but she didn't seem very put together and the vibe I got was not a good one. She seemed in a pretty bad mood and was rushing me along with a bad attitude so I ended up leaving knowing I had called ahead to Belmont Spa to make sure Eva was working. Felt like maybe the volume might have been getting to her? IDK.

Went and saw Eva for the first time she exceeded expectations. Greeted me with a great energy in a pretty revealing top. Knew immediately it was her. A1 massage w / back walking, warm towels, stretches, and high pressure. Absolutely 0 haggle which was super appreciated. Smooth transition from massage, to tease, to flip, to HJ w / mutual touch, finished Russian between those great tits. Left a generous tip despite no ask. Easily slots in to the top 5. Would love to hear from others who their top 5 are. Happy Holidays!

DickFonzereli
11-29-22, 17:10
About to board a flight for a 3 week oveasea trip, so wanted to leave a PSA for you all. Kiki will be back to Chicago on 12/1. Yes, that Kiki, the petite hot girl that you see in car racing movies. She will either be at BHC or Orange. Not sure which one yet, so if you are interested in seeing her just call. She is very well known and most of you have seen her pictures already. Please don't message me for pictures as I am about to board my flight. If you don't know who she is, do some research. I get some of you like to try out new girls, but stop complaining about bad service when there is a well known girl in town and you choose to pass up on her.

I just gave you Nana the other day who has a review right away after mine. And now Kiki. Nana will be around until the 30th, so the timing is perfect as Kiki will start on 12/1. Between them, that should keep you guys busy until I get back. To that one guy who likes to say I write reviews for girls that only exist in my imagination, I can assure you that Kiki is as real as they come. Nana is real too lol.

If I don't return your texts or emails, this is why.Once I met her for the first time I couldn't stop thinking about seeing her again. If you guys could DM me orange spa I don't know where that is.

ChiGuy489
11-29-22, 18:17
Stopped in Natural Healers Spa after reading the reviews here on Nana. Had to wait a few minutes as another monger had just walked in when I walked up. I'm not sure if she'd just woken up (11 am) or what but she didn't seem very put together and the vibe I got was not a good one. She seemed in a pretty bad mood and was rushing me along with a bad attitude so I ended up leaving knowing I had called ahead to Belmont Spa to make sure Eva was working. Felt like maybe the volume might have been getting to her? IDK.

Went and saw Eva for the first time she exceeded expectations. Greeted me with a great energy in a pretty revealing top. Knew immediately it was her. A1 massage w / back walking, warm towels, stretches, and high pressure. Absolutely 0 haggle which was super appreciated. Smooth transition from massage, to tease, to flip, to HJ w / mutual touch, finished Russian between those great tits. Left a generous tip despite no ask. Easily slots in to the top 5. Would love to hear from others who their top 5 are. Happy Holidays!Had a similar experience with Nana, she's hot and I see her twice the first time she was okay but not into some of the things I like DFK DATY. The second time it was basically the same and she said her bag hurt. She had a lot of potential but there's better out there IMO l. How old is Eva, anything else on the table? What's her body type like.

AcrossTheUnive
11-29-22, 21:15
Met Carly for the full experience. There is really not much to add as I had the same great experience as those that chose the rear entry. What I was not expecting for some reason is after she begged for CIM, she put her head up, down the hatch and said "all gone"!

I will likely repeat due to close proximity to one of my work locations but it is quite pricey for a 30 min trip. It was very weird being at a Spa with a chicken speaking perfect English though. I am not used to not hearing a Chinese, Korean or Thai accent during my fun. LOL!

This trip redeemed this place for my last visit here though.

Lukkylou
11-29-22, 23:06
Had a great time with her a few weeks ago, and saw she is back on the schedule. Adorable brunette from Spain, speaks perfect English. Small waist and great natural curves. She was very eager and vocal during FS, with lots of eye contact, but no kissing. CBJ was decent. Major downside was that she wanted 240 for FS, which puts the total at 460 for a non-GFE experience. So probably not worth it for outsiders, but I like CLM for last-minute same-day bookings (as long as I know I'm definitely getting FS).Come on bro. That fat Latina is NOT Spaniard and is nowhere near worth 460! 262 has better Latinas for a lot less money and even they have more pigs than gems. What is with all the shilling, white knighting and straight out exaggerated reviews?

ApplePiePussy
11-30-22, 00:16
Mia is far from new. She's been at Grand for 4 years or so. She's 5'6" and dyed her hair blonde. Not sure if she still does, as I haven't been there for a year. She married a monger. I'm not sure if it was for love, or if money was exchanged for her to get a visa. Be careful of the waters you wade in.Mia is over 40. She used to work at Golden in La Grange. She was a bit wilder back then. I'm not surprised she married a monger. These girls can't jack people off forever. She probably has carpel tunnel. She's probably jacked around ten thousand guys by now. Still a banging body though.

ShuperShtar
11-30-22, 02:03
Come on bro. That fat Latina is NOT Spaniard and is nowhere near worth 460! 262 has better Latinas for a lot less money and even they have more pigs than gems. What is with all the shilling, white knighting and straight out exaggerated reviews?Latina agencies charge 60 80 and 100 for FS in some cities.

AlphaMale328
11-30-22, 07:32
Met Carly for the full experience. There is really not much to add as I had the same great experience as those that chose the rear entry. What I was not expecting for some reason is after she begged for CIM, she put her head up, down the hatch and said "all gone"!

I will likely repeat due to close proximity to one of my work locations but it is quite pricey for a 30 min trip. It was very weird being at a Spa with a chicken speaking perfect English though. I am not used to not hearing a Chinese, Korean or Thai accent during my fun. LOL!

This trip redeemed this place for my last visit here though.What was the damage?

Fit312
11-30-22, 08:46
Thought that I'd mention that I did go back to Archer Spa this weekend and saw Yoyo from NYC. She quoted $150 for boom-boom which I accepted. A little older than Lucky, but she's got massive soft tits that would be perfect for Russian. No kissing, fingering, or DATY, but a good blow job with a thick condom that she provided and she came when I vigorously fucked her in doggy at her request after a couple of other positions. Was very enthusiastic, said that it was her first time in Chicago and that she was making a lot of money. Probably her last day, but I thought I'd review her since she was the most fun I've had with a girl since I saw April at Orange. I'll be back prowling the usual places this weekend, so any tips on the new rotations would be appreciated!

Vanilla Lover
11-30-22, 10:51
Come on bro. That fat Latina is NOT Spaniard and is nowhere near worth 460! 262 has better Latinas for a lot less money and even they have more pigs than gems. What is with all the shilling, white knighting and straight out exaggerated reviews?I saw Claudia about a month ago, while I agree she doesn't appear to be Spaniard, she definitely isn't fat at all. I think you're confusing her for someone else. She's tiny has some nice B / C cups with pink nipples and a bright pink pussy. Russian with her was fun as was sucking on her tits.

Granted I didn't get FS with her (she was pretty new) she did give me a solid BBBJ for a small tip since she was in a good mood. I definitely wanted to fuck her though as she seemed to have that tight frame I like. If she's more open for FS, then I'll definitely see her again. She couldn't keep her hands off my cock literally and I loved every moment of it.

I'm trying to see Natalie from CLM first before trying to see her again.

MKEhe
11-30-22, 11:44
Hi everybody! Thinking of coming down to the Chicago area for a session with one of the places that have a milking table. That said, there are quite a few places on RubMD that either mention a milking table or have a picture of it. Some of them are clearly ads from the same place (red table / red room) and others seem to be their own thing. Some have circular holes others have squares. I have put "milking" in the search bar here, seen some positive reviews and some "meh", so I was hoping to get a recommendation. If there are any places that I definitely should or shouldn't go to spend my money, please let me know. I would prefer BBBJ rather than CBJ or HJ. Just let me know which names I should search for.

Info either here on the thread or in PM's would be greatly appreciated. The scene is MUCH better in the Chicago area than where I come from, but I would still be willing to trade info if that helps. Either way, I will report back here if I am able to go to one of the places with a milking table.

Thanks so much! MKEhe.

Jinurso
11-30-22, 14:46
I saw Claudia about a month ago, while I agree she doesn't appear to be Spaniard, she definitely isn't fat at all. I think you're confusing her for someone else. She's tiny has some nice B / C cups with pink nipples and a bright pink pussy. Russian with her was fun as was sucking on her tits.

Granted I didn't get FS with her (she was pretty new) she did give me a solid BBBJ for a small tip since she was in a good mood. I definitely wanted to fuck her though as she seemed to have that tight frame I like. If she's more open for FS, then I'll definitely see her again. She couldn't keep her hands off my cock literally and I loved every moment of it.

I'm trying to see Natalie from CLM first before trying to see her again.No comment on Claudia, as I haven't seen her myself yet, but I'm a little confused by the conflicting reviews on whether you're all talking about the same woman. Fat? Thin? Spanish? Latina? CBJ? BBBJ? Doesn't seem to be much agreement. There are multiple girls with a similar look or name, so maybe one of them?

In any event, definitely check out Natalie and let us know your thoughts. She's probably the best looking girl there, along with Zara, and even though she had a limited menu the first time, she's definitely getting more comfortable with the job (it's her first time doing SW) and with me. Finally graduated to some LFK during FS.

Schlotsky
11-30-22, 15:04
No comment on Claudia, as I haven't seen her myself yet, but I'm a little confused by the conflicting reviews on whether you're all talking about the same woman. Fat? Thin? Spanish? Latina? CBJ? BBBJ? Doesn't seem to be much agreement. There are multiple girls with a similar look or name, so maybe one of them?

In any event, definitely check out Natalie and let us know your thoughts. She's probably the best looking girl there, along with Zara, and even though she had a limited menu the first time, she's definitely getting more comfortable with the job (it's her first time doing SW) and with me. Finally graduated to some LFK during FS.Do any of the girls at CLM offer GFE service?

Jinurso
12-01-22, 01:13
Do any of the girls at CLM offer GFE service?Sure. Jessica, Sarah, and Sandra always do. Bella and Melissa sometimes do, depending on how much they like you and their mood. Not sure about anybody else currently on the roster. There were a number of them who did but I haven't seen on the roster in a long time.

Binder79
12-01-22, 09:35
https://chicago.rubratings.com/213967

This was a great find. I get to the apartment that has been reviewed by a lot of us. Clean and fairly easy to make a appointment. I get there and Destiny greets me with her huge great mounds at the door. I was already hooked. After payment, I go to the room and she comes in. Light massage but she was not trying to do that. She runs down her list and I go for FS. She is built like a pornstar. She looks better in person.

I am only leaving things out because I have went back at least 4 times since I saw her.

Highly recommend. Seniors can PM for details.I will be in Chicago later this month and any assistance on how to find this girl would be greatly appreciated because the link will not work for me. DM is an option.

Thanks.

Jayp80
12-01-22, 10:17
I will be in Chicago later this month and any assistance on how to find this girl would be greatly appreciated because the link will not work for me. DM is an option.

Thanks.https://rubmd.com/chicago-il/57fa6495-9e41-43d3-8db8-2dcaec306676?ref=p

I believe she was working with Jordan or at least sharing her space but I haven't seen them advertise together since rubratings got shut down. You could reach out to Jordan to inquire and hope they're still on good terms.

UsaJB007
12-01-22, 11:00
Is there a good spa around with Latina Providers? Craving for those these days.

Jinurso
12-01-22, 14:26
The CLM website (Chicagolandbodyrubs.com) says that someone named Maya is back. Anybody remember anybody by that name? I don't.

If you don't remember her, could you refresh us on her menu?

Mexidan
12-01-22, 18:05
Saw this posted on their instagram page today: https://top1spa.com/.

BobbyD512
12-01-22, 20:40
Saw this posted on their instagram page today: https://top1spa.com/.FWIW are-MAPS has BHC closed down.

Fantastico
12-01-22, 21:33
The CLM website (Chicagolandbodyrubs.com) says that someone named Maya is back. Anybody remember anybody by that name? I don't.

If you don't remember her, could you refresh us on her menu?I saw Maya over a year ago. A thicker girl. Was not fat or chubby, but definitely not petite. Not as tall as Ashley but similar build. Big ass (real), small waste, average boobs, cute face. Everything covered. She initially quoted a high price for full service (maybe 3-4 hundred) but ultimately agreed to 200. YMMV. Personally I'd repeat but based on some of your other reviews, I'm not sure she'd fit your criteria.

CornCobMaker
12-01-22, 21:44
Anyone have a number or ad for the Ukrainian Village apartment? Please reply or dm me.

Also looking for Diana / Dana's (Skokie) number if you have it (I lost it).

Bill Stuart
12-02-22, 10:19
I heard she only does hh sessions. Any truth to that? Not sure I want to make the drive for a short session.I'll say yes for the most part on the half hour sessions.

I have seen her a few times now. The first few times only half hour sessions were offered.

This last time (about two weeks ago), I asked for an hour and she obliged.

I believe that she will do hours only when they are NOT busy. Which she was not when I booked her.

Fit312
12-02-22, 11:05
Anyone have a number or ad for the Ukrainian Village apartment?This place?

https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/chicago/22586643.html

Dbiz01
12-02-22, 12:42

This trip redeemed this place for my last visit here though.Rumor is she's an anal queen as well. I laughed about your last visit to Ozone because mine totally sucked (or didn't I should say) as well. I had asked Karly first, but she told me she only does the half hour.

DanTheMan1010
12-02-22, 15:16

More younger girls will be rotated between 819 and here in the future, so for those of you who live on the north side and don't want to drive down to the Chinatown area this will be a good spot for you. And reading about all the complaints about BHC in the posts below, maybe this could be a good alternate. Well, at least go see Nana if you can. She is super tight if you know what I mean lol.Went to natural healers today as I live very close.

Gave them a call asked for Nana and she spoke decent English and said yea sure you can pick. Then texted me pictures and I said I'll be there soon.

Show up and greeted by who was my massage therapist.

She said her name was "Sarah" but could really tell. Not sure how I would get nana next time even though I called for her.

This girl was medium height with very large naturals. Got into the room. $.5 for 30 mins. Prob the worst massage ever. No oil. Just dug her hangs into my back on my sides for 10 minutes up and down.

Then flipped me over. And was trying to say FS but kept making weird motions until we communicated via hand signals.

Asked for 2 bills for FS to which I got it down to 1.5 bills.

Was fun but nothing special. She was loud and the bed was not comfy which made it all awkward.

Fist time I have had FS and to be honest I know it's preference but I sortve enjoy the nice rub down and then L1 at the end after being relaxed.

All in all I paid 2 bills for a pointless 10 min rub down and FS.

Curious if that's what this place will turn into or if I can still get a solid rubdown (to start).

Jinurso
12-02-22, 15:45
I saw Maya over a year ago. A thicker girl. Was not fat or chubby, but definitely not petite. Not as tall as Ashley but similar build. Big ass (real), small waste, average boobs, cute face. Everything covered. She initially quoted a high price for full service (maybe 3-4 hundred) but ultimately agreed to 200. YMMV. Personally I'd repeat but based on some of your other reviews, I'm not sure she'd fit your criteria.Thanks for the feedback, that's good to know. She definitely looks thick in her photo, but not too thick. Would you say that's a real photo of her?

I enjoy CLM, but they definitely tend to have a "type". Usually either MILFy Euro girls like Jessica and Sarah or thick / borderline chubby latinas like Bella, Claudia, Camilla. Only occasionally do they get younger American girls.

CodyBro
12-02-22, 15:48
I will be visiting Chicago in few days will be staying close to airport, Is thr any good outcalls with sensual massage available?

Thanks in advance.

Jinurso
12-02-22, 15:56
Anybody see that hot new photo of Sandra at CLM?

It's one thing to quietly post one fake photo of someone but it feels completely fraudulent to be THAT blatant about posting a picture of someone who has zero in common with the actual escort.

Sandra looks nothing like that model. Not even representative. The only thing they might have in common is skin tone. If you go there expecting to see the woman on the website, you'll turn around and leave.

I have no idea why CLM does that with some of the women. If you want to "protect her privacy" at least pick someone who mildly represents the woman you'll be seeing. Sandra is a short, chubby 40-something year old brown woman with the body of one. There's no lack of fake photos of women like that to choose from. It's ridiculous to pick a 20-something year old professional model.

The shame of it is, if you go in knowing what to expect, Sandra actually has one of the best menus there. She loves sex more than just about anyone else at CLM. She will slurp your tongue out of your mouth. You just won't be able to get past the fake photos if you've never seen her before.

A shame.

Ok rant over.

Rackster
12-02-22, 17:23
Never visited an AAMP before and have a question about Red Lantern. Are their photos on their website accurate or their ads accurate? Because they feature different women. I'm inclined to believe the website is more accurate. Or are they both fake?

Also, I tend to prefer white girls. Any recs for Euro massage parlors in western burbs or downtown?

IPrivate008
12-02-22, 19:11
Never visited an AAMP before and have a question about Red Lantern. Are their photos on their website accurate or their ads accurate? Because they feature different women. I'm inclined to believe the website is more accurate. Or are they both fake?

Also, I tend to prefer white girls. Any recs for Euro massage parlors in western burbs or downtown?RL so far been the only ones that always use real pictures, sometimes they are all edited but the girls they show that's what you get. They've been getting some really hot Hispanic and Russian girls lately. They do say GFE, it might not be full GFE with deep deep kissing but they are like porn stars. They know how to fk.

DropTop69
12-02-22, 20:36
Sandra is a short, chubby 40-something year old brown woman with the body of one.Has this Sandra been with CLM for a long time? My one and only experience with this agency was with a Sandra. Goes back to maybe the first half of '19, if I had to guess, but might have even been before that. I don't remember her being a hard body, but I wouldn't have described the Sandra I saw as 'chubby' either. (And I'm one whose primary attraction is to skinny / fit types.) She was definitely eager to please. Maybe it's a different Sandra? Or maybe she's been putting on weight I guess.

Jinurso
12-02-22, 22:35
Has this Sandra been with CLM for a long time? My one and only experience with this agency was with a Sandra. Goes back to maybe the first half of '19, if I had to guess, but might have even been before that. I don't remember her being a hard body, but I wouldn't have described the Sandra I saw as 'chubby' either. (And I'm one whose primary attraction is to skinny / fit types.) She was definitely eager to please. Maybe it's a different Sandra? Or maybe she's been putting on weight I guess.It's probably the same Sandra. I'm sure definitions as subjective as chubby may vary from person to person, but I'm sure you'd agree that she looks absolutely nothing like the woman on the website under her name, no?

Fantastico
12-02-22, 22:46
Thanks for the feedback, that's good to know. She definitely looks thick in her photo, but not too thick. Would you say that's a real photo of her?

I enjoy CLM, but they definitely tend to have a "type". Usually either MILFy Euro girls like Jessica and Sarah or thick / borderline chubby latinas like Bella, Claudia, Camilla. Only occasionally do they get younger American girls.Definitely not a real photo. But in my experience all every provider I've seen at CLM uses fake photos. Some are better representatives than others but all of them are fake or at best not up to date.

But back to Maya, her body is not (or at least was not) as fit / toned / tight as the picture might lead you to believe. But again, not quite chubby like Bella. It's weird because she might actually be bigger than Bella (weighs more) but her figure is better proportioned imo. Hope that answers your question.

DropTop69
12-02-22, 23:39
It's probably the same Sandra. I'm sure definitions as subjective as chubby may vary from person to person, but I'm sure you'd agree that she looks absolutely nothing like the woman on the website under her name, no?I agree with you 100% on that. And also fully agree about how fuckin' frustrating it is in general when ads have photos that are extremely far off the mark.

Ratso100
12-03-22, 10:07
Anybody see that hot new photo of Sandra at CLM?

It's one thing to quietly post one fake photo of someone but it feels completely fraudulent to be THAT blatant about posting a picture of someone who has zero in common with the actual escort.

Sandra looks nothing like that model. Not even representative. The only thing they might have in common is skin tone. If you go there expecting to see the woman on the website, you'll turn around and leave.

I have no idea why CLM does that with some of the women. If you want to "protect her privacy" at least pick someone who mildly represents the woman you'll be seeing. Sandra is a short, chubby 40-something year old brown woman with the body of one. There's no lack of fake photos of women like that to choose from. It's ridiculous to pick a 20-something year old professional model.

The shame of it is, if you go in knowing what to expect, Sandra actually has one of the best menus there. She loves sex more than just about anyone else at CLM. She will slurp your tongue out of your mouth. You just won't be able to get past the fake photos if you've never seen her before.

A shame.

Ok rant over.She half Japanese BTW. So more of a mustard color.

DMichaels69
12-03-22, 10:42
From an AMP perspective I can tell you a lot of mongers don't know the difference between fat and thin. LOL.

It's probably the same Sandra. I'm sure definitions as subjective as chubby may vary from person to person, but I'm sure you'd agree that she looks absolutely nothing like the woman on the website under her name, no?

ConfuciusMan
12-03-22, 12:38
Though CMan doesn't want to publicly share this locale, if you are familiar with the city (which I'm sure you are not), you can deduce the location of this spa. Milwaukee Ave and NW side of city really narrows it down. You could google maps search "massage" along Milwaukee Ave but I'll save you that trouble since I've been to way too many spas over the years. You can narrow it down to 4 or 5 spas and probably more likely down to a couple. Working our way SE to NW along Milwaukee Ave, here are the candidates (with confidence ratings*.

** Confidence rating is not an actual rating of the spa but rather how likely it is the spa that CMan got his p poked.You were wrong. I was talking about massage clinic on Milwaukee Ave and her name is Sara. She's cute nice body.

Fit312
12-03-22, 14:10
FWIW are-MAPS has BHC closed down.Well, I just got Dongguan serice from Sha Sha / Mia or whatever she's calling herself over there for $280 all in. She offered a full menu right off the bat, but I wasn't sure if it included the house fee for not. Seems like it's basically AAMP pricing with an extra $40 for the house. It was pretty funny because I've banged this girl several times in the past when she had braces and it was always more of a GFE thing where I would come early to the AAMP and give her $180 for DFK, DATY, BBBJCIM along with CFS. This was totally a gonzo experience, but it was a bit rushed. I'm not sure if she's a master ass eater compared to anyone else, but she's certainly vigorous. Came in her mouth after BBBJ /69/ mish / doggy, but it would have been nice to have gotten a little more throat in the process. Pretty good deal compared to a plain vanilla CBJ / CFS at a regular spa for $250 all in.

I wandered down Archer and stopped in at Orange and there was a little cutie named Sophia who tried to steer me back to BHC since she was busy. Then I went over to Archer and met Lisa who is slender and a bit older, so that gives me a couple of options for next weekend.

SpaGuy21
12-03-22, 14:14
You were wrong. I was talking about massage clinic on Milwaukee Ave and her name is Sara. She's cute nice body.Ahhh, CLC was on the list though and it was my top recommendation of those listed!

Jinurso
12-04-22, 02:58
Definitely not a real photo. But in my experience all every provider I've seen at CLM uses fake photos. Some are better representatives than others but all of them are fake or at best not up to date.

But back to Maya, her body is not (or at least was not) as fit / toned / tight as the picture might lead you to believe. But again, not quite chubby like Bella. It's weird because she might actually be bigger than Bella (weighs more) but her figure is better proportioned imo. Hope that answers your question.Jessica's latest photo is real and recent. Cameron's photo is definitely her because it's only lightly blurred. Emily's photo is definitely her (they accidently showed it unblurred for about a week before they blurred it). All of the girls with the tattoos use their real photos, and if they give you their Instagram (like Natalie) you can see the unblurred photos.

Binder79
12-04-22, 09:51
I will be visiting soon and have RTFF. There are a lot of positive reviews, but not being from the area, locations are confusing. Does anyone have a recommendation for a spa in the greater Ukrainian village area? Possibly Latina or eastern European ladies?

Thanks.

DiningAround
12-04-22, 13:10
I lucked up and just dropped in without an appointment. I would suggest getting one though. Had to wait about 20 minutes, but it was worth it. Rumor is true about being an anal queen and really gets into it. And she is definitely a down the hatch gal. Think she is only here a couple of more weeks then back in February.

Rumor is she's an anal queen as well. I laughed about your last visit to Ozone because mine totally sucked (or didn't I should say) as well. I had asked Karly first, but she told me she only does the half hour.

Exploradora
12-04-22, 13:59
No comment on Claudia, as I haven't seen her myself yet, but I'm a little confused by the conflicting reviews on whether you're all talking about the same woman. Fat? Thin? Spanish? Latina? CBJ? BBBJ? Doesn't seem to be much agreement. There are multiple girls with a similar look or name, so maybe one of them?

In any event, definitely check out Natalie and let us know your thoughts. She's probably the best looking girl there, along with Zara, and even though she had a limited menu the first time, she's definitely getting more comfortable with the job (it's her first time doing SW) and with me. Finally graduated to some LFK during FS.I think the guys are talking about the wrong Claudia. The one at (Chicagolandbodyrubs.com) is from Spain, she's 20's, petite / thin with a large ass and nice boobs. She does CrossFit and is definitely on the fit side. Good English. I've gotten CBJ from her but did not ask about BBBJ. If someone's gotten BBBJ from her, feel free to enlighten us.

Jinurso
12-04-22, 16:14
When I'm not in the mood for FS I sometimes like when a girl has long painted nails and gives a sexy massage with the tips of her nails. What are Claudia's nails like?

I think the guys are talking about the wrong Claudia. The one at (Chicagolandbodyrubs.com) is from Spain, she's 20's, petite / thin with a large ass and nice boobs. She does CrossFit and is definitely on the fit side. Good English. I've gotten CBJ from her but did not ask about BBBJ. If someone's gotten BBBJ from her, feel free to enlighten us.

Exploradora
12-04-22, 17:42
When I'm not in the mood for FS I sometimes like when a girl has long painted nails and gives a sexy massage with the tips of her nails. What are Claudia's nails like?I also enjoy that actually. She does use her nails but I haven't looked at them closely. I know she had acrylics on a few times but not every time, I remember noticing she broke some nails once (she wasn't wearing acrylics and nail length was normal) and she said it was because she worked out a lot. Not sure if that helps. She does give a strong massage tho, especially if you ask for it, that's part of I keep seeing her on the regular. I actually like a nice full mutual massage and shower, not the quick in and out type of guy.

Jinurso
12-05-22, 00:51
I also enjoy that actually. She does use her nails but I haven't looked at them closely. I know she had acrylics on a few times but not every time, I remember noticing she broke some nails once (she wasn't wearing acrylics and nail length was normal) and she said it was because she worked out a lot. Not sure if that helps. She does give a strong massage tho, especially if you ask for it, that's part of I keep seeing her on the regular. I actually like a nice full mutual massage and shower, not the quick in and out type of guy.Thank you. I have a CLM regular now I have a REALLY good rapport with but if she's working at the same location as Claudia one day I'll say hello and see if she's having an acrylic nail week. If so I'll book with her.

RickSomething
12-05-22, 14:10
I've been to a place on Lincoln near Diversey called Foot Station a few times in the past. It's cheap and close to my place. I'll probably keep going regardless, but has anyone ever had any action there?

Thanks!

Walker333
12-05-22, 16:36
I lucked up and just dropped in without an appointment. I would suggest getting one though. Had to wait about 20 minutes, but it was worth it. Rumor is true about being an anal queen and really gets into it. And she is definitely a down the hatch gal. Think she is only here a couple of more weeks then back in February.I saw her once and would confirm all of the above. She opened her mouth pointing that it's empty and she offered a back door entrance right away. I was under the impression that she was high or slightly intoxicated or crazy, but, in any case, it appeared that she actually liked all these actions.

Bourbon Neat
12-05-22, 16:44
Hey all,

I recently TOFTT and visited Asian Crown in Forest Park (Harlem near Madison). Was met by May. Friendly and quiet, wearing a mask, so it was hard to see what she looked like. She's definitely late 30's-early 40's with a so-so body. I actually don't really care what they look like as long as I get what I need. .6 to the house.

I had no idea what to expect what menu options, if any, were available. To start, there is no TS. I'm finding that to be a vanishing commodity. Anyway, I laid face down covered by a sheet which fell off at some point. May proceeded to give me one of the best massages I have ever had. Nothing sensual about it, but it was amazing. She does this thing where she straddles your back and uses her lower legs in a motion that's like a butterfly stroke in swimming. Holy smokes.

When she was on the sides of the table, I tried to give her an idea of my intentions by caressing her calves. She didn't pull away, but on the flip she put my hand in position for SS. I responded by putting her hand in its place. No argument, no pushback, no negotiating. She gave me a great handy.

I tipped her .4 on the way out and she seemed appreciative. Not sure I'd go back anytime soon, but if you're looking for a great massage with L1, check it out.

Peace,

BN.

DLover64
12-05-22, 17:59
I've been to a place on Lincoln near Diversey called Foot Station a few times in the past. It's cheap and close to my place. I'll probably keep going regardless, but has anyone ever had any action there?

Thanks!I got no action there.

FellowMonger
12-05-22, 17:59
Well made my way back to BHC because even though my last report my MT was awful, this one was pretty good.

Spinner, Siwei, english isn't great but she understood for the most part. 180 total (including house fee) for CFS. Really g ets in there for the CBJ and she hopped on top and gets into the dirty talk also. Would repeat.

EdTulip
12-06-22, 04:56
I saw her once and would confirm all of the above. She opened her mouth pointing that it's empty and she offered a back door entrance right away. I was under the impression that she was high or slightly intoxicated or crazy, but, in any case, it appeared that she actually liked all these actions.Is there any photo of Karly out in interweb?

SoxFan68
12-06-22, 08:31
I know this isn't a parlor, but I wasn't sure where to post this question.

Anyone have luck with this one posting on Bedpage? Or any feedback on Bedpage ads in general?

Someone mentioned that the pics were not real, but that doesn't really surprise me as I am guessing the majority of pics in most ads are fake. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with her. Thanks in advance.

https://us-chicago.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/outcall-only-to-your-place/22603521.html

ChiGuy489
12-06-22, 12:22
Can anyone share refs of who so good to see at Pink Spa? Harmony is okay but they have a 45 min limit which is annoying.

Baggio57
12-06-22, 13:13
I know this isn't a parlor, but I wasn't sure where to post this question.

Anyone have luck with this one posting on Bedpage? Or any feedback on Bedpage ads in general?

Someone mentioned that the pics were not real, but that doesn't really surprise me as I am guessing the majority of pics in most ads are fake. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with her. Thanks in advance.

https://us-chicago.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/outcall-only-to-your-place/22603521.htmlSeem like the same ads that are on adult search. Mostly Asian places with the usual places in Naperville, Schaumburg, Skokie and Chinatown.

Coopertars
12-06-22, 14:56
Is there any photo of Karly out in interweb?Recently saw her, everyone else's takes are pretty spot on. 5'2 - 5'3 ish? 100-110 LBS, slim frame, gumdrop nips, great ass. I would say a close comp would be the celebrity Thandiwe Newton, but face not as good?

She's here until December 17th then going to Thailand for the winter, will return February 14th. She says she was born and raised in Brazil but that she's lived everywhere.

SideTalker
12-06-22, 15:14
Can anyone share refs of who so good to see at Pink Spa? Harmony is okay but they have a 45 min limit which is annoying.Been there a few times. Mostly granny central but had mamasan once, she was pretty good. Would be curious too if things have improved, been over 6 months since I have been.

ChiGuy489
12-06-22, 16:11
Recently saw her, everyone else's takes are pretty spot on. 5'2 - 5'3 ish? 100-110 LBS, slim frame, gumdrop nips, great ass. I would say a close comp would be the celebrity Thandiwe Newton, but face not as good?

She's here until December 17th then going to Thailand for the winter, will return February 14th. She says she was born and raised in Brazil but that she's lived everywhere.Brazil my ass she sounds like she's born and raised in Milwaukee. She's very nice though.

ChiGuy489
12-06-22, 19:14
Been there a few times. Mostly granny central but had mamasan once, she was pretty good. Would be curious too if things have improved, been over 6 months since I have been.LOL that's a disappointment. I read something recently a guy had two recs but I can't seem to find the posts. I can always come through and see who's there.

I got a table shower from a granny at United once. It wasn't my proudest moment. But it wasn't bad I got to say.

BabyBoy2013
12-06-22, 22:25
Has anyone Ever asked Karly the anal queen if she would do a DP?

CakeLover13
12-07-22, 08:30
Pink spa, been there lots of times, usually just l1 there, good massage though overall. Yes mostly granny but the table shower is always nice.

Can anyone share refs of who so good to see at Pink Spa? Harmony is okay but they have a 45 min limit which is annoying.

Exploradora
12-07-22, 14:04
[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

YouStugotz77
12-07-22, 15:27
Hello gents,

Just want to thank everyone for all the info provided. I just created an account and I hope to add to the forum.

Exploradora
12-07-22, 19:43
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

ArabDeelight
12-07-22, 22:46
Really nice spinner body natural Cs. Did short visit. Quick covered BJ followed by mounting me froggy fast pounding. I took over with missionary enjoying the clean shaven pussy and the nice set on small frame. Ended in doggy fast hard pounding grabbing ass and hips and I popped in the bag. Will repeat.

Eddinger
12-08-22, 12:04
Haven't been in a while and wanted to to do Kelly but she was off or not available and I didn't see her when I was there so maybe she was off. So. Tried coco. Kind of hot. Younger than Kelly and a really fantastic ass. So went for it. Took the hour plus shower and went to room and got nude and waited until she came to get me. She saw me nude and smiled and got the robe for me and slapped my ass. Decent table shower. Super clean. Did my feet, plenty of asshole cleaning and on the flip did a great soapy hand job for a while. Dried off back to room and waited. She came in. Turned down lights, turned on cd. Gave a decent massage and then began between my legs mouthing my balls from behind and then left room for a minute. I got up and sat on edge of table and she came back and took off clothes and got on knees and gave a nice BBBJ. Let me tit fuck her a bit and then I put her on table and started eating her pussy for a while. Took a bit but at some point it must have hit because she got hot, face got flush and she was crushing my head with thighs and holding my face there with both hands while fucking my mouth with her hips. Was a bit wild. She came I guess shuddered and pushed my head away and let me fuck her until I pulled out and came on her tits. Very fun. She was worth it. This place is not cheap but its super clean and they all have attitude but if you go enough you no longer really get it. 70 for massage 300 for tip. She got on her knees and was blowing me again while I was getting dressed too. When I left the old lady there smiled and asked how I liked her. I said she was good.

SpaGuy21
12-08-22, 17:57
Tried coco. Kind of hot. Younger than Kelly and a really fantastic ass...gave a nice BBBJ...Let me tit fuck her a bit and then I put her on table and started eating her pussy for a while...and let me fuck her until I pulled out and came on her tits. 70 for massage 300 for tip.She was reported on a while back and reviews dropped off on her. Probably mongers, like myself, trying to keep her somewhat UTR, heh. She previously hailed from Grand Spa and has been at SXL 1+ years now. Only saw her once at SXL but got similar service, I did not dine. She is fun and worth a visit but I scaled that mountain and moved on. Curiosity drew me to try her after only getting nude L1 at Grand. My tip was definitely lower though. Two benjy's on top of house.

Pau Ford
12-08-22, 18:02
Been to SXL a number of times over 5 years or so. But its been about 5 months since I've been.

When did they get a table shower set up? Never seen this before nor has it ever been offered on any of my visits.

Is it new?

Decent table shower. Super clean. Did my feet, plenty of asshole cleaning and on the flip did a great soapy hand job for a while. Dried off back to room and waited..

Fit312
12-08-22, 19:50
Been to SXL a number of times over 5 years or so. But its been about 5 months since I've been.

When did they get a table shower set up? Never seen this before nor has it ever been offered on any of my visits.

Is it new?There's a stand-up and table shower in the back. Been there as long as I can remember.

Eddinger
12-08-22, 21:36
She was reported on a while back and reviews dropped off on her. Probably mongers, like myself, trying to keep her somewhat UTR, heh. She previously hailed from Grand Spa and has been at SXL 1+ years now. Only saw her once at SXL but got similar service, I did not dine. She is fun and worth a visit but I scaled that mountain and moved on. Curiosity drew me to try her after only getting nude L1 at Grand. My tip was definitely lower though. Two benjy's on top of house.I guess its a bit steep. For sure for a massage place. But whatever. At some point I got tired of haggling over 20 $ and just made the tip what I can afford that doesn't bother me and my SXL menu opened up to basically everything I could want. So that what I pay. And the place is super clean, the area is nice, an Kelly and Juju, and previously Emily, and now coco have all been what I think is very hot, and I don't feel like I just fucked a girl in a place with bedbugs like all the other Chicago places now just to save 60 $ (RL, BHC, etc).

Fit312
12-09-22, 07:18
I guess its a bit steep. For sure for a massage place. But whatever. At some point I got tired of haggling over 20 $ and just made the tip what I can afford that doesn't bother me and my SXL menu opened up to basically everything I could want. So that what I pay. And the place is super clean, the area is nice, an Kelly and Juju, and previously Emily, and now coco have all been what I think is very hot, and I don't feel like I just fucked a girl in a place with bedbugs like all the other Chicago places now just to save 60 $ (RL, BHC, etc).I'll admit to paying $220 to fuck Emily the first time, but I got her down to $200 the next time by promising not to pound her too hard. Coco's always been a $200 girl.

DMichaels69
12-09-22, 10:17
Does 200 get BBFS with her for you?

I'll admit to paying $220 to fuck Emily the first time, but I got her down to $200 the next time by promising not to pound her too hard. Coco's always been a $200 girl.

Fit312
12-09-22, 10:24
Does 200 get BBFS with her for you?Did the first couple of times, but I tipped her after the fact. I did a four hands with her on Chicago Avenue, and she was firm about the tip and condom before the act. Might have had something to do with the other girl's spit being on my dick.

DanTheMan1010
12-09-22, 11:51
Went to natural healers today as I live very close.

Gave them a call asked for Nana and she spoke decent English and said yea sure you can pick. Then texted me pictures and I said I'll be there soon.

Show up and greeted by who was my massage therapist.

She said her name was "Sarah" but could really tell. Not sure how I would get nana next time even though I called for her.

This girl was medium height with very large naturals. Got into the room. $.5 for 30 mins. Prob the worst massage ever. No oil. Just dug her hangs into my back on my sides for 10 minutes up and down.

Then flipped me over. And was trying to say FS but kept making weird motions until we communicated via hand signals.

Asked for 2 bills for FS to which I got it down to 1.5 bills.

Was fun but nothing special. She was loud and the bed was not comfy which made it all awkward.

Fist time I have had FS and to be honest I know it's preference but I sortve enjoy the nice rub down and then L1 at the end after being relaxed..Hey all,

Just bumping this in hopes of getting some expert opinions as this place is close to me but now idk what to do about going back.

Thanks!

SideTalker
12-09-22, 13:36
I'll admit to paying $220 to fuck Emily the first time, but I got her down to $200 the next time by promising not to pound her too hard. Coco's always been a $200 girl.Is this the Emily that was at grand spa some time ago?

Fit312
12-09-22, 13:55
Is this the Emily that was at grand spa some time ago?Don't think so.

Biliator
12-09-22, 14:03
Don't think so.Pretty sure he's talking about young Emily, who was at SXL pre-pandemic.

Fantastico
12-09-22, 20:46
Has anybody seen her? Picture looks like she has a Zara type body but I know Clm pics are usually fake or old. Any idea if the pic is an accurate comp for her body type? Also any opinion on her face?

Bruh6969
12-09-22, 20:54
I guess its a bit steep. For sure for a massage place. But whatever. At some point I got tired of haggling over 20 $ and just made the tip what I can afford that doesn't bother me and my SXL menu opened up to basically everything I could want. So that what I pay. And the place is super clean, the area is nice, an Kelly and Juju, and previously Emily, and now coco have all been what I think is very hot, and I don't feel like I just fucked a girl in a place with bedbugs like all the other Chicago places now just to save 60 $ (RL, BHC, etc).What are the age range and ethnicity for each of them? I've never gone to SXL.

WalkingHard
12-10-22, 05:30
Is this the Emily that was at grand spa some time ago?Is Emily back at Grand Spa now?

WalkingHard
12-10-22, 05:36
What are the age range and ethnicity for each of them? I've never gone to SXL.Kelly and JuJu are early 40's but look younger. I'd say CoCo is in her early 30's but IMO she's a little slow. Mentally that is. Not trying to be offensive but I just got a weird vibe from her like she wasn't all there.

Baggio57
12-10-22, 09:51
Kelly and JuJu are early 40's but look younger. I'd say CoCo is in her early 30's but IMO she's a little slow. Mentally that is. Not trying to be offensive but I just got a weird vibe from her like she wasn't all there.Is the place in S. Michigan Ave? I saw Kelly there a few times a couple years ago. Even got FS one time. Every time was good. She can be hit or miss in FS. Have to bring your own condom. Wasn't sure she was still there, some of her latest reviews on RM weren't very good.

WalkingHard
12-10-22, 12:06
I asked her where she was from, and she replied "Sao Paola, Brazil. " She may be American now, but according to her, she was born in Brazil. Idk why she would lie because it does not matter to me where she is from. Did you ask her where she is from or are you just speculating?Likewise she told me she's from Brazil but she looks as though she's from the Dominican Republic more than anything. I doubt she's naturalized American since she rotates to Thailand every couple months and most of these girls do so since they're working off a travel visa so they have to leave in order to renew it.

Moejoo
12-10-22, 14:11
I got a peek at her. Only one pic I could find on their website of her, with her hand covering her boob. Probably not her. She is about 5'3 thin build but a little to much jiggle around her waist. Straight brown hair a little below shoulder. B cup, pretty face. Olive skin probably south American but speaks perfect English. Seemed nice I would give her a shot if our schedules aligned.

SpaGuy21
12-10-22, 15:32
I'd say CoCo is in her early 30's but IMO she's a little slow. Mentally that is. Not trying to be offensive but I just got a weird vibe from her like she wasn't all there.I never got that vibe from her. Her English is pretty bad but I don't think that makes her slow. I always got a semi-pro vibe from her, to be honest. Like, she knows what you want, she knows you will pay and she'll even throw in a little acting to sell it. I know if I moved to China and had to start working, I'd be screwed, hahaha. I'd probably come off as slow too.

Iamslobbyist
12-10-22, 17:13
Likewise she told me she's from Brazil but she looks as though she's from the Dominican Republic more than anything. I doubt she's naturalized American since she rotates to Thailand every couple months and most of these girls do so since they're working off a travel visa so they have to leave in order to renew it.Brazil is an enormous country. People from Brazil can be any shade of the rainbow and there is not one consistent "look. " There are hundreds of different ethnic groups in Brazil.

ChiGuy489
12-10-22, 18:29
Can anyone share refs of who so good to see at Pink Spa? Harmony is okay but they have a 45 min limit which is annoying.Bumping this on the off chance some of you seniors got recs.

HeyHaveACigar
12-10-22, 19:16
Went to 819 on OF Charlie's rec.

Went for the full hr, which in retrospect wasn't really needed. She was amazing, super intimate right from the get to, teasing and whatnot before even discussing $. Negotiated FS for 140. She rimmed my ass, like directly, it was dope. Lots of head. Balls, you name it. Started the main act CG, the RCG, then mish, then I was going at it from the side, teasing her ass, and asked if I could slip a finger in, she said yes, and was going at it with my thumb in her. Was honestly pretty fucking hot.

Let me say this though: please don't go in there an expect this, not sure how to say this in a non-douchey way, but I'm pretty youngish and attractive and notice I get away with more for a lower price than most.

Fit312
12-10-22, 20:08
Not trying to be offensive but I just got a weird vibe from her like she wasn't all there.Oh, she's nuts.

BabyBoy2013
12-10-22, 20:19
Oh, she's nuts.I'm going with she's Nuts LOL. She flipped out on me once what a Nut.

GiDaddy
12-10-22, 21:05

Went for the full hr, which in retrospect wasn't really needed. She was amazing, super intimate right from the get to, teasing and whatnot before even discussing $. Negotiated FS for 140. She rimmed my ass, like directly, it was dope. Lots of head. Balls, you name it. Started the main act CG, the RCG, then mish, then I was going at it from the side, teasing her ass, and asked if I could slip a finger in, she said yes, and was going at it with my thumb in her. Was honestly pretty fucking hot.

Let me say this though: please don't go in there an expect this, not sure how to say this in a non-douchey way, but I'm pretty youngish and attractive and notice I get away with more for a lower price than most.Fat wallet always wins.

ConfuciusMan
12-10-22, 21:49
Is Emily back at Grand Spa now?Emily is not back at grand spa.

ConfuciusMan
12-10-22, 21:52
Pretty sure he's talking about young Emily, who was at SXL pre-pandemic.I believe this Emily got busted by police. It was in the newspaper a while ago. It was not the Emily from grand spa. It's 2 different young therapist.

ReadyForRub
12-10-22, 22:04

Let me say this though: please don't go in there an expect this, not sure how to say this in a non-douchey way, but I'm pretty youngish and attractive and notice I get away with more for a lower price than most.Then what's the reason you need to pay?

HeyHaveACigar
12-10-22, 23:41
Then what's the reason you need to pay?I feel its odd to even have to say this among this group but--for the clean transaction. In and out. It's thrilling it its own right and fundamentally different than a FWB arrangement or normal relationship. It's its own category to me I suppose.

ShuperShtar
12-11-22, 00:52

Let me say this though: please don't go in there an expect this, not sure how to say this in a non-douchey way, but I'm pretty youngish and attractive and notice I get away with more for a lower price than most.If your a savage the rate is 80 for FS as that's what they receive at the apartments they also work at when you pay 130.

💯.

Jinurso
12-11-22, 02:13
Then what's the reason you need to pay?I don't know him, but speaking for myself I use both paid and non-paid means of hooking up. Paid is faster, simpler and more transactional, but rules driven and detached. Non-paid can be slower and involve feelings and expectations that can become complicated, but more passionate and with no rules. I like them both.

SlickDeals
12-11-22, 08:47
Visiting from Indy in couple of weeks any massage place worth visiting with FS close to Burbank? Thanks!

GeneralObvious
12-11-22, 09:08

Let me say this though: please don't go in there an expect this, not sure how to say this in a non-douchey way, but I'm pretty youngish and attractive and notice I get away with more for a lower price than most.You got a standard rate for FS. As for the provider's performance, well that's a bit above average. No need to toot your own horn too much. The real prize is always BBFSCIP, or BBFSCIA, which I've only met 2 providers, both escorts, who were willing.

Fit312
12-11-22, 09:12
If your a savage the rate is 80 for FS as that's what they receive at the apartments they also work at when you pay 130.I paid $120 to see Bella (pronounced Bay-la) at Orange which was a bit of a surprise. Funniest part of the session was when I made her cum by mashing her big clit with my thumb while I was porking her and she proclaimed "too much water!" Was actually looking for Sophia after missing the girls I wanted to see at 819 and Archer. Bella claimed that Sophia wasn't on the premises, but that there was another unseen girl working there. Hookers lie. There was a Sophia at 819 when I was looking for Anne, but I don't think that it was the same girl.

OF Charlie
12-11-22, 11:04
I paid $120 to see Bella (pronounced Bay-la) at Orange which was a bit of a surprise. Funniest part of the session was when I made her cum by mashing her big clit with my thumb while I was porking her and she proclaimed "too much water!" Was actually looking for Sophia after missing the girls I wanted to see at 819 and Archer. Bella claimed that Sophia wasn't on the premises, but that there was another unseen girl working there. Hookers lie. There was a Sophia at 819 when I was looking for Anne, but I don't think that it was the same girl.Hmm, interesting that you have been seeing girls that I recommended. Nana, Shasha and now trying to see Anne. You should add Kiki while you are at it lol.

Anne was already popular. I can only imagine her becoming more so after the review where she let the guy finger fucked her ass. So it's best to make an appointment. The 15th is her last working day. There is an internet celebrity coming on the 16th. Not exactly sure what the booker means by "internet celebrity", but in the video I got she is hot. It's only a 7 second video, but what a body. Hope she shows up. Will post a PSA when she does show up.

Desparado
12-11-22, 11:21

Let me say this though: please don't go in there an expect this, not sure how to say this in a non-douchey way, but I'm pretty youngish and attractive and notice I get away with more for a lower price than most.You got laid. Congratulations. Thanks for letting us know. Of course, you don't know what others get away with, so you don't if you are getting away with more or less. It's your fantasy if that works for you go with it. Since its anonymous, no one can verify anyway. It's so fun. I don't know if being youngish is any kind of advantage, I see ads excluding men below a certain age but never above. I'm not sure how to say this in a non-condescending way but the girls like me better and I get more off of them then you for less. Please don't take that personally, I am special. Anyway, I don't bother with these bottom-of-the-market massage parlors much anymore with their filthy conditions and girls that are not hot, it's cool if you think it's hot though it's your fantasy.

Fit312
12-11-22, 12:01
So it's best to make an appointment.That's a good one.

Moejoo
12-11-22, 12:08
I've been at this hobby since I was in the girls peer group to now I am old enough to be their grandfather. Yes when I was young I had a full head of hair and a 32 inch waist from hours in the gym and the girls reacted to and treated me much differently than they do now. So what? I just don't get guys that feel the need to post about what they believe to be their youth, good looks, or what they believe their big dick gets them. 99 percent of the huge O's that everyone likes to believe they give these girls are fake. The only thing that's real is the girls counting the money and looking for the next guy that walks through the door to give her another wad of cash.

Moss734
12-11-22, 15:58

Let me say this though: please don't go in there an expect this, not sure how to say this in a non-douchey way, but I'm pretty youngish and attractive and notice I get away with more for a lower price than most.Must have been right when she saw you and she got those butterfly feelings in her stomach. I bet she was already wet down there before you even touched her.

GeneralObvious
12-11-22, 16:22
You got a standard rate for FS. As for the provider's performance, well that's a bit above average. No need to toot your own horn too much. The real prize is always BBFSCIP, or BBFSCIA, which I've only met 2 providers, both escorts, who were willing.I've only met 2 escorts who allowed CIA. Getting CIP is easier, especially if you're fixed.

BabyBoy2013
12-11-22, 17:22

Let me say this though: please don't go in there an expect this, not sure how to say this in a non-douchey way, but I'm pretty youngish and attractive and notice I get away with more for a lower price than most.Hey me 2. I get away with a lot also. After we finish she even cleans my car and gets my Dry Cleaning. I'm just saying this in non-douchey way. LOL.

Skyline09
12-11-22, 18:42
Anyone ever try FS with Judy at OD? I'm satisfied with her usual service but this granny has me hooked LOL. If anyone can recommend some grannies like her I'd appreciate it.

BallsMcgeeSr
12-11-22, 23:19
Hmm, interesting that you have been seeing girls that I recommended. Nana, Shasha and now trying to see Anne. You should add Kiki while you are at it lol.

Anne was already popular. I can only imagine her becoming more so after the review where she let the guy finger fucked her ass. So it's best to make an appointment. The 15th is her last working day. There is an internet celebrity coming on the 16th. Not exactly sure what the booker means by "internet celebrity", but in the video I got she is hot. It's only a 7 second video, but what a body. Hope she shows up. Will post a PSA when she does show up.Your recommendations are always spot on. In Charlie, I trust.

Bourbon Neat
12-11-22, 23:40
Anyone ever try FS with Judy at OD? I'm satisfied with her usual service but this granny has me hooked LOL. If anyone can recommend some grannies like her I'd appreciate it.I was wondering the same thing. Saw her for the first time last week and holy smokes. I was expecting her oral service based on what's been posted here, but never expected what I got.

I was going to ask her for 69 but didn't last long enough. I'll be sure to ask next time.

HappyGardener
12-11-22, 23:52
Anyone ever try FS with Judy at OD? I'm satisfied with her usual service but this granny has me hooked LOL. If anyone can recommend some grannies like her I'd appreciate it.Judy rarely says no.

BigBuck55
12-12-22, 10:57
So I'm looking for someplace that offers a table shower. I've never had the opportunity to have one. I'm interested in recommendations that any of you may have. I've looked through the forum and thinking SXL. Would like to hear your recommendations.

Thanks!

NoHorni
12-12-22, 14:17
Any place that would be great to go on my birthday, I been to some but I'm thinking about going to a new fun place.

OPIllini
12-12-22, 15:08
Hey all,

I recently TOFTT and visited Asian Crown in Forest Park (Harlem near Madison). Was met by May. Friendly and quiet, wearing a mask, so it was hard to see what she looked like. She's definitely late 30's-early 40's with a so-so body. I actually don't really care what they look like as long as I get what I need. .6 to the house.

I had no idea what to expect what menu options, if any, were available. To start, there is no TS. I'm finding that to be a vanishing commodity. Anyway, I laid face down covered by a sheet which fell off at some point. May proceeded to give me one of the best massages I have ever had. Nothing sensual about it, but it was amazing. She does this thing where she straddles your back and uses her lower legs in a motion that's like a butterfly stroke in swimming. Holy smokes.

When she was on the sides of the table, I tried to give her an idea of my intentions by caressing her calves. She didn't pull away, but on the flip she put my hand in position for SS. I responded by putting her hand in its place. No argument, no pushback, no negotiating. She gave me a great handy.

I tipped her .4 on the way out and she seemed appreciative. Not sure I'd go back anytime soon, but if you're looking for a great massage with L1, check it out.

Peace,

BN.Can vouch for this place. May is a good masseuse but is albeit a bit shy when it comes to L1. However, she will do so if you're nice to hear.

BallsMcgeeSr
12-12-22, 16:30
Petite, cute / pretty face, tight and sensual. Not the shy type, puts in work and knows how to work it. Phenomenal pole smoker.

Highly recommend. Her last day is Thursday.

BallsMcgeeSr
12-12-22, 16:40
I paid $120 to see Bella (pronounced Bay-la) at Orange which was a bit of a surprise. Funniest part of the session was when I made her cum by mashing her big clit with my thumb while I was porking her and she proclaimed "too much water!" Was actually looking for Sophia after missing the girls I wanted to see at 819 and Archer. Bella claimed that Sophia wasn't on the premises, but that there was another unseen girl working there. Hookers lie. There was a Sophia at 819 when I was looking for Anne, but I don't think that it was the same girl.I'd steer clear of the Sophia at 819. Her looks are OK, but her service is garbage. Either go for Anne or not at all.

Walker333
12-12-22, 16:48
Anyone ever try FS with Judy at OD? I'm satisfied with her usual service but this granny has me hooked LOL. If anyone can recommend some grannies like her I'd appreciate it.Judy has a fully open menu, RTFF, just be nice to her. Good luck.

Baggio57
12-12-22, 17:08
And, likely, the last. Probably just one of those days, but this was not great at all. Had a rare trip downtown with some free time in the morning, so I got a cab and headed over based on the stellar reviews. They "open" at 10. I got there around 10:10. Very hot lady opens the door and asks if I can come back in a half hour. Sounded like she said the girls were still asleep (LOL). That was the first clue that I should have just tried another time. Instead I took a walk around the neighborhood and returned in about 20-25 minutes. Same hot lady lets me in and says it will be another 10 minutes (clue #2). Instead of leaving, she puts me in a room and I undressed and wait, and wait, and wait. Thought about getting dressed and leaving (Clue #3). Finally, around 10:45, a young Chinese girl, early 20's but could have been 18-19 too, comes in, apologizes for the wait and says her name is Sophie and asks how long I want. I say an hour and she says $70. Uh. Ok (thought the hour was $60 .). She starts with what is a massage in name only. Just barely rubbing her hands on me. Let me just say at this point that while I may not be as young and good-looking as our friend here who gets all the cheap extras, I'm not overweight and repulsive either. Anyway, soon the door bell rings and she goes to answer it. Comes back and the phone dings and she starts texting. Finally starts with the faux massage again and really, I just want to leave. She starts teasing the boys, which was decent and asks me to flip. Asks what want, tell her and she asks how much. I say $140 and she comes back with $180. (Clue #4) I really think haggling over this is dumb and I'm fine with $200 or less, plus I'm going to get a BBBJ, right? Oh. Wrong. She returns after getting a condom (I also asked if she would do BBFS for more and she shot that down) and started with a CBJ. At this point in my life, a woman better have mad skills to get me aroused with a CBJ. Young Sophia did not possess those skills. DATY helps for me so I tell I want to 69. Sure, you give me $20 more, she says. Sigh. At this point, I'm pussy committed and $250 in (70 + 180) so what's another $20? So that helped matters and eventually I hit it in mish, but the whole thing is blah and I tell her to jack me off while I stick my tongue in her pussy. As I was leaving a guy was waiting in the waiting area. Walked out the door at 11:15, so about a half-hour of "service. " Maybe I just caught the place on a bad day, maybe they didn't like that I was there so early, who knows. Just a poor experience. Doubt I'll be back since it's not that convenient for me to get to. Next time I'll go to Chinatown and maybe an apartment girl where I know I'll at least get a BBBJ. I'm sure this place is as good as everyone says. It just wasn't on the day I went.

Baggio57
12-12-22, 17:28
I'd steer clear of the Sophia at 819. Her looks are OK, but her service is garbage. Either go for Anne or not at all.I wish I would have seen this earlier.

OF Charlie
12-12-22, 18:39
And, likely, the last. Probably just one of those days, but this was not great at all. Had a rare trip downtown with some free time in the morning, so I got a cab and headed over based on the stellar reviews. They "open" at 10. I got there around 10:10. Very hot lady opens the door and asks if I can come back in a half hour. Sounded like she said the girls were still asleep (LOL). That was the first clue that I should have just tried another time. Instead I took a walk around the neighborhood and returned in about 20-25 minutes. Same hot lady lets me in and says it will be another 10 minutes (clue #2). Instead of leaving, she puts me in a room and I undressed and wait, and wait, and wait. Thought about getting dressed and leaving (Clue #3). Finally, around 10:45, a young Chinese girl, early 20's but could have been 18-19 too, comes in, apologizes for the wait and says her name is Sophie and asks how long I want. I say an hour and she says $70. Uh. Ok (thought the hour was $60 .). She starts with what is a massage in name only. Just barely rubbing her hands on me. Let me just say at this point that while I may not be as young and good-looking as our friend here who gets all the cheap extras, I'm not overweight and repulsive either. Anyway, soon the door bell rings and she goes to answer it. Comes back and the phone dings and she starts texting. Finally starts with the faux massage again and really, I just want to leave. She starts teasing the boys, which was decent and asks me to flip. Asks what want, tell her and she asks how much. I say $140 and she comes back with $180. (Clue #4) I really think haggling over this is dumb and I'm fine with $200 or less, plus I'm going to get a BBBJ, right? Oh. Wrong. She returns after getting a condom (I also asked if she would do BBFS for more and she shot that down) and started with a CBJ. At this point in my life, a woman better have mad skills to get me aroused with a CBJ. Young Sophia did not possess those skills. DATY helps for me so I tell I want to 69. Sure, you give me $20 more, she says. Sigh. At this point, I'm pussy committed and $250 in (70 + 180) so what's another $20? So that helped matters and eventually I hit it in mish, but the whole thing is blah and I tell her to jack me off while I stick my tongue in her pussy. As I was leaving a guy was waiting in the waiting area. Walked out the door at 11:15, so about a half-hour of "service. " Maybe I just caught the place on a bad day, maybe they didn't like that I was there so early, who knows. Just a poor experience. Doubt I'll be back since it's not that convenient for me to get to. Next time I'll go to Chinatown and maybe an apartment girl where I know I'll at least get a BBBJ. I'm sure this place is as good as everyone says. It just wasn't on the day I went.So you read all the positive reviews about Anne and you went there not asking for her? What is the point of people posting positive reviews then? The other poster said he paid 140 to Anne for FS and even got ass licking and finger in her ass too.

I have stated this before. Go see the girls, not because of the place but because of the girls. The girls rotate every 10 or 15 days. The same place can have good girls in one rotation and be bad the next rotation.

Don't be afraid to ask for a particular girl you read in the reviews. Better yet, make an appointment. Don't go back to 819, but please ask for the girl the next place you go. I still don't understand why you bother reading reviews if you are not going to ask for that girl.

OF Charlie
12-12-22, 18:51
Petite, cute / pretty face, tight and sensual. Not the shy type, puts in work and knows how to work it. Phenomenal pole smoker.

Highly recommend. Her last day is Thursday.This post just proves the point that I made in my post below. It's all about the girls, not a particular place. I first met Kiki at RL, then at BHC, then at Pink Diamond and now she is back at BHC.

Follow the girls you like, not the place.

Baggio57
12-12-22, 18:58
So you read all the positive reviews about Anne and you went there not asking for her? What is the point of people posting positive reviews then? The other poster said he paid 140 to Anne for FS and even got ass licking and finger in her ass too.

I have stated this before. Go see the girls, not because of the place but because of the girls. The girls rotate every 10 or 15 days. The same place can have good girls in one rotation and be bad the next rotation.

Don't be afraid to ask for a particular girl you read in the reviews. Better yet, make an appointment. Don't go back to 819, but please ask for the girl the next place you go. I still don't understand why you bother reading reviews if you are not going to ask for that girl.I wanted to try the place out. People have posted other good reviews about this place with ladies other than Anne. This was the one chance I had to make the trip there. I don't know when I'll be back downtown again with time and when that time comes the Great Anne will probably be gone. I go when I have the opportunity, not on someone else's schedule. It's not the end of the fucking world because I had a subpar experience, I've had them in the past and will probably have them in the future. Part of the game. I rolled the dice and crapped out today. I'll live. Just wanted to share the experience.

Iamslobbyist
12-12-22, 19:33
Anyone ever try FS with Judy at OD? I'm satisfied with her usual service but this granny has me hooked LOL. If anyone can recommend some grannies like her I'd appreciate it.I usually get FS from Judy, but last week she did not allow. After the tongue bath, I usually turn her over on her back and perform DATY followed by FS. This last time she would not move and kept me on my back. I got the picture she was not in the mood and let her finish me on my back.

SpaDude777
12-12-22, 20:00
I was wondering the same thing. Saw her for the first time last week and holy smokes. I was expecting her oral service based on what's been posted here, but never expected what I got.

I was going to ask her for 69 but didn't last long enough. I'll be sure to ask next time.Judy is Awesome. She will do anything you want as long as you act cool and not obnoxious.

AppleTree84
12-12-22, 22:26
Judy is Awesome. She will do anything you want as long as you act cool and not obnoxious.I'm new to this site and just went there today after reading all the this but not sure if it was Judy. She was old. Got HE and a little more but no FS.

I've gotten FS at quite a few places. Because I'm a first timer maybe?

SpaDude777
12-13-22, 02:34
Just saw Karly again yesterday. She is a total freak and absolute anal queen. As always, begged me to drop my load down her throat when I was done pounding every hole. She told me she is leaving for Thailand. Her last day at the spa is 12/19.

Fit312
12-13-22, 09:40
Just wanted to share the experience.We appreciate the report. I like to check out the girls in person and knew that there were better options than Sophia at the other brothel fronts on Archer from previous scouting. I wouldn't be too concerned about ambassadorial FOMO on the matter since it was basically a one-off for you.

Jay117
12-13-22, 10:44
Don't be afraid to ask for a particular girl you read in the reviews. Better yet, make an appointment. Don't go back to 819, but please ask for the girl the next place you go. I still don't understand why you bother reading reviews if you are not going to ask for that girl.I always, ALWAYS call ahead and ask for the one I want to see. Once in a while if she's not available I'll ask who else is, and then I'll choose one even if I have no idea who that is (hey, at least they know I'm not new). But I highly recommend calling ahead.

Just Do It 2
12-13-22, 12:50
Anyone have any experience with Xclusive? Appears to be Euros and Latinas. Especially interested in Margo. https://xclusivebodyrubs.com/.

Exploradora
12-13-22, 13:29
Just saw Karly again yesterday. She is a total freak and absolute anal queen. As always, begged me to drop my load down her throat when I was done pounding every hole. She told me she is leaving for Thailand. Her last day at the spa is 12/19.What was the damage and what's on her menu / prices now?

OrdLover
12-13-22, 13:58
I'm new to this site and just went there today after reading all the this but not sure if it was Judy. She was old. Got HE and a little more but no FS.

I've gotten FS at quite a few places. Because I'm a first timer maybe?Yes Judy is in her 60's. And she is definitely not a looker. She is a granny. On that note she been busy with a lot of new customers. I can't even get an appointment.

Remember guys this is the massage forum so you won't always be getting FS at everyplace. If you want guarantee FS then go to aamp or escort forums.

On the granny note. Any recommendations for a good granny from Chinatown and up to northern suburbs? Pm are welcome.

ThatOneGuy333
12-13-22, 14:15
Hello fellas,

As the title states, I will be at the airport with a ton of time to get out and have some fun. Any recommendations near the airport.

HappyGardener
12-13-22, 16:39
Hello fellas,

As the title states, I will be at the airport with a ton of time to get out and have some fun. Any recommendations near the airport.Look at the Norridge board.

HappyGardener
12-13-22, 16:40
I'm new to this site and just went there today after reading all the this but not sure if it was Judy. She was old. Got HE and a little more but no FS.

I've gotten FS at quite a few places. Because I'm a first timer maybe?If you didn't realize Judy was older then you didn't RTFF.

RubLuvr
12-13-22, 17:19
I've been at this hobby since I was in the girls peer group to now I am old enough to be their grandfather. Yes when I was young I had a full head of hair and a 32 inch waist from hours in the gym and the girls reacted to and treated me much differently than they do now. So what? I just don't get guys that feel the need to post about what they believe to be their youth, good looks, or what they believe their big dick gets them. 99 percent of the huge O's that everyone likes to believe they give these girls are fake. The only thing that's real is the girls counting the money and looking for the next guy that walks through the door to give her another wad of cash.I get a kick out of the super studs that orgasm paid talent all the time. I see why they can charge so much, its amazing the way they sell a fantasy. Takes some talent but they also have a very captive clientele.

SkipF69
12-13-22, 17:23
Third session with Annie was even better than first two (which were great) Pay the hour. Shower for 10 minutes with about 8 of those minutes with her mouth cleaning junior. Back to room- 20 or 30 minutes of more BBBJ and 69. This time she pushed my legs up and added amazing rimming. Cover on cg, rcg, mish and a lot of doggie. Finished with BBBJCIM where the last two minutes were great suction! She leaves Thursday but will be back in three months. .7+$.6. SF.