PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136

Covert Use
09-08-22, 16:02
Very new user to this site and to mongering. I texted a couple of numbers from rub md to schedule appointment. I didn't follow through as the address they gave both numbers was the Halstead one from the raid video and I definitely didn't want to risk going there. Then I found a Latina double special number in rub md in north side and texted them but got very late replies so didn't have time to confirm appointment. I then got a threatening call and text from another number saying they are from Sinloa cartel and have all my details and will send somebody to kill me for wasting their time if I don't pay 2500 and had pictures of ten people with severed heads. Luckily I had the sense to use burner phone app. Being this new to activity I am really spooked.

Prior to this I have had one successful dream at 819 with this very small bust (A cup) girl which was very underwhelming for me.

Just wanted to see if anyone else have received such messages.

Incognit2
09-08-22, 19:13
Hello,

Anyone know where Raquel from Zeus might be working at. I'm jonesing to see her again.She's at an LMP on Diversey just west of Wally's store.

TJGeek
09-08-22, 20:55
Very new user to this site and to mongering. I texted a couple of numbers from rub md to schedule appointment. I didn't follow through as the address they gave both numbers was the Halstead one from the raid video and I definitely didn't want to risk going there. Then I found a Latina double special number in rub md in north side and texted them but got very late replies so didn't have time to confirm appointment. I then got a threatening call and text from another number saying they are from Sinloa cartel and have all my details and will send somebody to kill me for wasting their time if I don't pay 2500 and had pictures of ten people with severed heads. Luckily I had the sense to use burner phone app. Being this new to activity I am really spooked.

Prior to this I have had one successful dream at 819 with this very small bust (A cup) girl which was very underwhelming for me.

Just wanted to see if anyone else have received such messages.There was a similar report a few months ago in the Chicago forum. As far as I know, the person who posted it has not been decapitated so you should be safe. This is a scam.

Amplitude
09-09-22, 01:48

Just wanted to see if anyone else have received such messages.Oh, I remember well walking two miles through eighteen inches of snow to pick up my Gentleman's Page at the dirty video store; trudging back and calling a real big titty broad to come over and suck my dick and fuck (she came through the snow too).

Innocent times.

ChicagoCat99
09-09-22, 11:47
LOL my first time ever visiting a AMP, I went here and paid house + fucking 20 bucks for an L1 lmao. I went again and paid 40. Cheap spot it seems.I just got a text from them.

$70 an hour.

They have bad reviews on Google.

ChicagoCat99
09-09-22, 11:51
Has anyone tried this place?

OF Charlie
09-09-22, 18:45
Got a text from the 819 booker that they have started a reward program. It's basically the same as what Orange has. You get a punch card. For every 5 visits, your next house fee is waived. You still have to pay the girls though for whatever services you want. Sure, you might say it's only 50 hhr /70 hr, but hey it's still real money and it adds up. I mean if you are just a HJ or BBBJ only guy, on your 6th visit you can get away with spending very little as you just have to tip the girl only. Stopped by to confirm this is true and yes it's true. Oh, there is a door guy there now. It's really nice as the girls don't have to leave in the middle of the session to open the door. Door guy is one of the reasons why I prefer house over spa, but with a door guy now I will come visit more often. And the door guy is very friendly, an added bonus.

Anyway, saw Mina. Booker had sent me a pic, but told me it's not a real pic, just a very high resemblerance. Good enough for me as I mostly wanted to check out the reward program and work on getting a no house fee visit. When Mina walked in, I was in awe. Very pretty. Look is very subjective, so I am just going to stop here. You can be your own judge. Pretty sure I have mentioned this before. If you don't find a girl attractive, you are free to walk out. Sure you might hurt the girl's feeling, but it's your hard earned money. She has my ideal body type. 163 cm, not an ounce of fat. Large B cups, with a small patch of pubic hair. What set her apart though is she likes you to give it to her hard. The harder the better. Most of the prettier girls can't handle hard punding, so it's almost like finding a unicorn haha. I actually think I went too hard and threw out my back. I think I actually need to go get a legit massage lol.

Admittedly, 819 has not been one of my go to places, but with the new reward program and a door guy now I guess I will add it to my rotation as most of their girls come from apartment anyway. 70 bucks add up over time. Two free visits basically pay for one of the session tip to the girl.

KisaHero
09-09-22, 22:43
Anyone know if exercise spa shares info via phone number or is it just walk-in.

RichL1234
09-09-22, 23:24
Got a text from the 819 booker that they have started a reward program. It's basically the same as what Orange has. You get a punch card. For every 5 visits, your next house fee is waived. You still have to pay the girls though for whatever services you want. Sure, you might say it's only 50 hhr /70 hr, but hey it's still real money and it adds up. I mean if you are just a HJ or BBBJ only guy, on your 6th visit you can get away with spending very little as you just have to tip the girl only. Stopped by to confirm this is true and yes it's true. Oh, there is a door guy there now. It's really nice as the girls don't have to leave in the middle of the session to open the door. Door guy is one of the reasons why I prefer house over spa, but with a door guy now I will come visit more often. And the door guy is very friendly, an added bonus.

Anyway, saw Mina. Booker had sent me a pic, but told me it's not a real pic, just a very high resemblerance. Good enough for me as I mostly wanted to check out the reward program and work on getting a no house fee visit. When Mina walked in, I was in awe. Very pretty. Look is very subjective, so I am just going to stop here. You can be your own judge. Pretty sure I have mentioned this before. If you don't find a girl attractive, you are free to walk out. Sure you might hurt the girl's feeling, but it's your hard earned money. She has my ideal body type. 163 cm, not an ounce of fat. Large B cups, with a small patch of pubic hair. What set her apart though is she likes you to give it to her hard. The harder the better. Most of the prettier girls can't handle hard punding, so it's almost like finding a unicorn haha. I actually think I went too hard and threw out my back. I think I actually need to go get a legit massage lol.

Admittedly, 819 has not been one of my go to places, but with the new reward program and a door guy now I guess I will add it to my rotation as most of their girls come from apartment anyway. 70 bucks add up over time. Two free visits basically pay for one of the session tip to the girl.Ah yes that's exactly what I need lying around, so the old lady will know exactly where I was.

ShuperShtar
09-09-22, 23:51
Anyone know if exercise spa shares info via phone number or is it just walk-in.Yeah exercise will answer the phone if you call and ask about who is there.

Exercise comes out to 140+60 so you don't need a loyalty card to save money (I heard 819 quotes 300+70).

Fit312
09-10-22, 05:41
Ah yes that's exactly what I need lying around, so the old lady will know exactly where I was.The card I got when I stopped in a couple of week ago says $10 off 4 visits, but maybe they have a new promotion. I'm not too keen on a doorman being involved as a middleman between me and the hookers, which is why I bailed out on Archer Spa and went to Orange the last time around.

FunTravel
09-10-22, 06:41
So I stop in to BHC yesterday to visit Amy it was worth the trip she is very pretty girl. If I was going to guess I would say around 30 yrs old B cups and 110 pounds. Nice ass small tits which I like and eraser nips. Started off weird had to do my own table so stood next to ts and used the wand to clean off no girl to help which I found odd. But back to the room start light massage a little teasing for 5 minutes or so. Then the fun started she was on her knees BBBJ while I sat on edge of table which was amazing BBBJ pulled her up she jumped on top for CG nice vj was about to blow as she rode so picked her up and went into standing mish. Pounded her for 10 minutes. She asked for doggie which was really good after the hard pounding in mish was another hard pound in doggie she tapped out which I very tired by this time. So back to BBBJ for a few minutes for CIM finish. Was great finish after 15 minutes of hard pounding and the cg. Damage was 50 HF 160 tip would repeat there was 1 other girl there she was pretty to maybe 35 to 40 didn't catch her name.

ChiGuy89
09-10-22, 11:09
Yeah exercise will answer the phone if you call and ask about who is there.

Exercise comes out to 140+60 so you don't need a loyalty card to save money (I heard 819 quotes 300+70).Not sure where you heard that. 819 has always been 150+50 for me.

Fit312
09-10-22, 11:52
(I heard 819 quotes 300+70).I went today and fucked Mina of San Francisco. Offered $120, accepted $160. BBBJ upgrade was declined for $40, $20 was accepted. $50 door fee.

Started by licking her nice tits, but she wanted to rush to the BBBJ. Was pretty good with a lot of tongue-flicking, so I had to pull out before I popped. Jacked myself hard and started pumping her standing. She kept telling me to cum, so I told her to get on top. Shifted her ankles over mine for leverage and I started cumming. She shifted to power squats for a good finish.

The doorman / receptionist came in after me and had me put a phone number on a punch card with a $10 after 4 deal, not 6 for 5. The dude spoke almost no English, but Mina is not sure if and when she is going back. She has some sort of thin ribbon tattoo above her pussy and another small tat by her left hip.

ChiGuy489
09-10-22, 14:41
Ah yes that's exactly what I need lying around, so the old lady will know exactly where I was.LOL ikr. Sounds like a disaster and definite evidence of your activities to LEO or whoever. But hey I guess its better than the Asian apartment wars where these idiots are busting each other.

OF Charlie
09-10-22, 14:53
Exchanged texts with the booker to clarify. We were both wrong. Actually the door guy misunderstood the booker, but it has been clarified now. For every 4 visits, the 5th visit is free of the door fee. So it's better than the every 5 visits one free door fee visit that I had listed below.

ChiTownsFin
09-10-22, 17:33
She's at an LMP on Diversey just west of Wally's store.Do you know what it's called by chance?

KisaHero
09-10-22, 20:17
Yeah exercise will answer the phone if you call and ask about who is there.

Exercise comes out to 140+60 so you don't need a loyalty card to save money (I heard 819 quotes 300+70).Is it the number on google or the one on yelp? I'd hate to get some rando on the line.

DMichaels69
09-10-22, 20:44
Rmaps and Google have the same number so I would bet its the google number.

Is it the number on google or the one on yelp? I'd hate to get some rando on the line.

HeyHaveACigar
09-10-22, 23:09
Hit up tpro at like 9:30 since no other place was open. Got a pretty dope massage, she cracked the shit out of my back by walking on it, and really worked me good. On the lower half she was workin the boys real good, on the flip wanted 100 for naked L1 (pass, she was not hot, not ugly but, yeah) went for 60 L1. She eneded up giving me maybe the best L1 ever and slipped a finger in my ass which is not something I'm familiar with but was honestly pretty cool.

DrSheppard
09-11-22, 05:38
Exercise Spa in mount prospect. Trust me, Koreans are way hotter and give better service than the others for some reason. Good massages too and not super rushed. Also clean shaved pussies and not stinky. Short highway trip directly to it from where you are at.Generally are they walk in or appointment only across the board? It's my first time.

Nowhere500
09-11-22, 12:17
Has anyone tried this place?I got a really good massage there once with a happy ending. It was a couple of years ago and the provider was not attractive but I was very happy with what I got and what I paid for it. I don't remember exactly what that number was but I'm guessing $60 + $60. I remember it was a quality massage and we went the full hour, which is rare in Chicago.

HeyHaveACigar
09-11-22, 12:53
Tried Orient Spa on western, they took me at 11:45 pm. I thought to myself "well can't find any reviews on this place, but if they're open at fuckin midnight, got to be game on" how wrong I was. L0 treatment here, absolutely refusal to do L1 even though she spent the whole damn time talking about my dick. Like bro. What are you doing.

SoiDawg
09-11-22, 13:29
Had a visit this weekend with Linda at Orange Spa.

Went back and forth on $$ for a few Minutes and settled at buck 60.

Very cute girl who loves what she does I would say late 20's with D Cups.

Showered together then headed to the room she requested I lay down I then stood on the table and got an Amazing CBJ for about 7 minutes then jumped off the table to go to town on her for another 10 minutes. Haven't busted this hard in awhile and will be heading back today to finish some business. These Roman Dick Pills Work LOL.

She said my dick was too big which I already know LOL.

Much Love.

SoiDawg.

SawBoy1740
09-11-22, 13:36
Generally are they walk in or appointment only across the board? It's my first time.No appointment needed. Just walk in and mamasan will bring you to a room or have you wait. Be polite, and everything else will take care of itself.

Wendler531
09-11-22, 15:36
Exercise comes out to 140+60 so you don't need a loyalty card to save moneyMost girls asks for 160 now at Exercise, though few reports in Mt Prospect board mentioned 140.

Fish2049
09-11-22, 17:08
Little head took over and made a trip to see July at OD even though my first experience with her wasn't great. Decent TS, light massage, and a decent L2 but she pulled out right while I popped. Wouldn't repeat.

Any suggestions for a place with strong massage? Don't care about extras, but wouldn't mind a handshake.

RichL1234
09-11-22, 18:42
Little head took over and made a trip to see July at OD even though my first experience with her wasn't great. Decent TS, light massage, and a decent L2 but she pulled out right while I popped. Wouldn't repeat.
Any suggestions for a place with strong massage? Don't care about extras, but wouldn't mind a handshake.Try A&A around 4100 north Pulaski, I reported on it a few months back, I forget her name, not much on looks, 50 ish, kick ass massage though (L1 finish) , I highly recommended it just for massage.
Just looked its Jenny .

TJMix
09-11-22, 19:17
I saw the information, true or don't waste my time? Any information would be helpful. Thanks.

Jayp80
09-11-22, 23:23
I saw the information, true or don't waste my time? Any information would be helpful. Thanks.I've been a few times, ok experience with Latin milfs. Quick rundown then a HJ marathon, more can be had depending on the girl.

Kepslid
09-11-22, 23:34
Who should I want to see at SXL?

Tkow70
09-12-22, 00:39
So ended up going to BHC late this evening. Said I wanted Yoyo. She said she was. Wasn't really sure. She was definitely hot. Very cute face and nice, tight body. Probably early 30's. I'm a handsome guy in great shape so I was really surprised she would not kiss regardless of tip. Also wasn't shaven below. No kissing. Let me daty and she gave a lackluster BBBJ. No fiv.

Fucked her in mish with legs behind her ears. She was getting into it. I could tell she was cumming as her pussy tightened down on my cock and after about a good 10 min of that, I released in the bag. Lackluster table shower afterword. Asked for a HJ with a tip, but she was too tired. All in all, not bad for 2 bills.

I'm looking for shaved girls that get into bbbjs and cim and are full GFE with dfk. Am I expecting too much around here or are there spas or apt girls that provide some of these additional services? Thanks.

GeneralObvious
09-12-22, 08:53
So ended up going to BHC late this evening. Said I wanted Yoyo. She said she was. Wasn't really sure. She was definitely hot. Very cute face and nice, tight body. Probably early 30's. I'm a handsome guy in great shape so I was really surprised she would not kiss regardless of tip. Also wasn't shaven below. No kissing. Let me daty and she gave a lackluster BBBJ. No fiv.

Fucked her in mish with legs behind her ears. She was getting into it. I could tell she was cumming as her pussy tightened down on my cock and after about a good 10 min of that, I released in the bag. Lackluster table shower afterword. Asked for a HJ with a tip, but she was too tired. All in all, not bad for 2 bills.

I'm looking for shaved girls that get into bbbjs and cim and are full GFE with dfk. Am I expecting too much around here or are there spas or apt girls that provide some of these additional services? Thanks.In spas there are few, if any, GF experiences. That most likely will be based upon how well you connect with the provider. Looks help, but have less to do with it. In Chinese culture, kissing is for a spouse or child, but those who just got here, find our fascination with DFK very strange.

SmallD23
09-12-22, 08:58

I'm looking for shaved girls that get into bbbjs and cim and are full GFE with dfk. Am I expecting too much around here or are there spas or apt girls that provide some of these additional services? Thanks.I was excited to see BBBJ. But lack luster BBBJ can be worse than a good CBJ. So sad.

DMichaels69
09-12-22, 10:24
In my many years of experience in the AMP scene what your looking for has to be built up with trust over time. AMP's are very YMMV so you can't assume just because your in great shape and good looking that they will do whatever. The reality is they see tons of guys that look just like you. It sounds like what you want you would be better served going to one of the apartments that is reported about in the asian apt thread but that can be hit or miss too. I've found over the years that I've gotten the most mileage by being kind and nice. One girl told me I had a kind heart, many told me I'm nice guy, a few have put in a good word with other girls in the spa that have reaped many benefits. Others may think different but AMP's are really a long game reaping the benefits over many visits so it takes patience.

You may also want to try Korean spa's like Exercise and MT in Mt Prospect. There a a few reports about a girl that guys really like from MT spa right now. They can be hit or miss but I've found that Korean women have more experience in taking care of men, a lot of the younger Chinese girls and some older too have little to no experience with men.

I'm looking for shaved girls that get into bbbjs and cim and are full GFE with dfk. Am I expecting too much around here or are there spas or apt girls that provide some of these additional services? Thanks.

SmallD23
09-12-22, 10:33
So I stop in to BHC yesterday to visit Amy it was worth the trip she is very pretty girl. If I was going to guess I would say around 30 yrs old B cups and 110 pounds. Nice ass small tits which I like and eraser nips. Started off weird had to do my own table so stood next to ts and used the wand to clean off no girl to help which I found odd. But back to the room start light massage a little teasing for 5 minutes or so. Then the fun started she was on her knees BBBJ while I sat on edge of table which was amazing BBBJ pulled her up she jumped on top for CG nice vj was about to blow as she rode so picked her up and went into standing mish. Pounded her for 10 minutes. She asked for doggie which was really good after the hard pounding in mish was another hard pound in doggie she tapped out which I very tired by this time. So back to BBBJ for a few minutes for CIM finish. Was great finish after 15 minutes of hard pounding and the cg. Damage was 50 HF 160 tip would repeat there was 1 other girl there she was pretty to maybe 35 to 40 didn't catch her name.Awesome review with helpful info. Thank you Sir for sharing.

Jinurso
09-12-22, 12:57
Looks like CLM Victoria is back, but they seemed to have botched the name. I guess she was supposed to have been rebranded as "Emily" but she's listed on the schedule as Victoria.

If anybody has seen Victoria before you'll know right away from the photos of Emily that it's her.

It's interesting that she's back. Last we heard she was making so much money doing porn with her boyfriend on OF that she decided to ride off into the sunset. I wonder why she's back now. Did OF dry up?

And if she's back I wonder if other women who left the hobby to chase OF subscribers will be back too if the market is too saturated.

The card I got when I stopped in a couple of week ago says $10 off 4 visits, but maybe they have a new promotion. I'm not too keen on a doorman being involved as a middleman between me and the hookers, which is why I bailed out on Archer Spa and went to Orange the last time around.

ShuperShtar
09-12-22, 15:27
In my many years of experience in the AMP scene what your looking for has to be built up with trust over time. AMP's are very YMMV so you can't assume just because your in great shape and good looking that they will do whatever. The reality is they see tons of guys that look just like you. It sounds like what you want you would be better served going to one of the apartments that is reported about in the asian apt thread but that can be hit or miss too. I've found over the years that I've gotten the most mileage by being kind and nice. One girl told me I had a kind heart, many told me I'm nice guy, a few have put in a good word with other girls in the spa that have reaped many benefits. Others may think different but AMP's are really a long game reaping the benefits over many visits so it takes patience.

You may also want to try Korean spa's like Exercise and MT in Mt Prospect. There a a few reports about a girl that guys really like from MT spa right now. They can be hit or miss but I've found that Korean women have more experience in taking care of men, a lot of the younger Chinese girls and some older too have little to no experience with men.Yeah unfortunately the Cgirls actually look down on all non-Chinese and call them "foreigners" which might be the reason for his experience.

The Korean spas like exercise and MT spa in mount prospect and at least 3 more Kgirl spas in the NW area are going to provide unrushed service without any animosity and shaved cooters too.

Recommend Mink at MT spa and Tammy at Exercise currently.

Tkow70
09-12-22, 15:31

You may also want to try Korean spa's like Exercise and MT in Mt Prospect. There a a few reports about a girl that guys really like from MT spa right now. They can be hit or miss but I've found that Korean women have more experience in taking care of men, a lot of the younger Chinese girls and some older too have little to no experience with men.Thanks man. I was going to head to Exercise but, it was too late. What is the damage for each MT and Exercise?

Guys, please share the name of the popular girl at MT and share why she is soo popular. What services does she provide? How are her looks...body type, face, ass, tits, approx age? Thank you!

Ammar
09-12-22, 16:04
What is 819 and BHC? Thanks.

GeneralObvious
09-12-22, 19:18
Yeah unfortunately the Cgirls actually look down on all non-Chinese and call them "foreigners" which might be the reason for his experience.

The Korean spas like exercise and MT spa in mount prospect and at least 3 more Kgirl spas in the NW area are going to provide unrushed service without any animosity and shaved cooters too.

Recommend Mink at MT spa and Tammy at Exercise currently.I will assume you're talking about Chinese girls. I can tell you, they don't call us foreigners here in America. I'm fluent in Mandarin, and I can tell it to you straight, they don't look down on Americans. Other cultures, they may take issue with, but not Americans.

OrdLover
09-12-22, 19:29
Thanks man. I was going to head to Exercise but, it was too late. What is the damage for each MT and Exercise?

Guys, please share the name of the popular girl at MT and share why she is soo popular. What services does she provide? How are her looks...body type, face, ass, tits, approx. age? Thank you!Guys just look into mount prospect forum and you will find all your answers. And any recommendations for a strong massage in the city? Preferably in the north side.

GrabSomeBench
09-12-22, 19:35
... Guys, please share the name of the popular girl at MT and share why she is so popular. What services does she provide? How are her looks ... body type, face, ass, tits, approx age? Me asking too.

What are the best times to call? What are their hours of operation? Is it safe to call from my cell? Will they answer if I block my number? Should I bring a condom? What happens if I bring a condom and get pulled over by LE?

Thanks in advance!

Tkow70
09-12-22, 20:18
Yeah unfortunately the Cgirls actually look down on all non-Chinese and call them "foreigners" which might be the reason for his experience.

Recommend Mink at MT spa and Tammy at Exercise currently.Thanks for the info on Mink amd Tammy. Approx how long do these kgirls stick around?

Tkow70
09-12-22, 20:30
It sure if anyone has posted about this place. I was there a few months back for a 2nd visit. Good looking younger girl. Tight body, nice tits. Asked of I wanted to shower, I said pass. Took me to the bedroom and she attacked me. Paid $80 house fee and a shit more cash then I pro ably should Hava as she never said no to anything except BBFS. Tons of dfk, bbj, cim. Passionate. Must have spent around $300 but she was worth every penny. Sorry, I don't recall her name.

Went there last night as it shows on line they're open until 10 pm. Got there at 9 pm. Place was dark. Looked like a apparent white undercover patrol car with tinted window was circling the lot. Not sure what was up there. Wouldn't mind going back there if the type of service I got was consistent.

Magooski
09-12-22, 20:55
Thanks for the info on Mink amd Tammy. Approx how long do these kgirls stick around?Mink is a name I've not heard in a long time! I'm curious if used to work Crystal Health Spa before the management & services changed. I do like the K style & massage. Warm you up with a hot towel.

Jayp80
09-12-22, 21:33
What is 819 and BHC? Thanks.819 western spa at 819 s western, body health center on 38th archer.

CunnyLingus
09-12-22, 21:41
What happens if I bring a condom and get pulled over by LE?Last I heard, it's not unlawful to be in possession of a condom.

Member #6454
09-12-22, 21:52
I am in town for the tool show and am interested in a UTR to come relieve some stress with a massage at my hotel on Cicero ave. Anyone have any suggestions?

FrostyFire
09-12-22, 22:23
Any recent reviews on her? I think she will be my first choice from CLM.

ShuperShtar
09-12-22, 22:37
It sure if anyone has posted about this place. I was there a few months back for a 2nd visit. Good looking younger girl. Tight body, nice tits. Asked of I wanted to shower, I said pass. Took me to the bedroom and she attacked me. Paid $80 house fee and a shit more cash then I pro ably should Hava as she never said no to anything except BBFS. Tons of dfk, bbj, cim. Passionate. Must have spent around $300 but she was worth every penny. Sorry, I don't recall her name.

Went there last night as it shows on line they're open until 10 pm. Got there at 9 pm. Place was dark. Looked like a apparent white undercover patrol car with tinted window was circling the lot. Not sure what was up there. Wouldn't mind going back there if the type of service I got was consistent.You Spa is another great K-Spa no wonder your experience was so good. I would never dfk a Cgirl too stanky, but it must be a treat with a Kgirl.

BossPlaya064
09-13-22, 00:23
She's at an LMP on Diversey just west of Wally's store.Where's this place exactly located.

Been trying to get in contact with Raquel.

GMan25
09-13-22, 02:27
Me asking too.

What are the best times to call? What are their hours of operation? Is it safe to call from my cell? Will they answer if I block my number? Should I bring a condom? What happens if I bring a condom and get pulled over by LE?

Thanks in advance!Rookie, just go. Don't block your number, and when you are 10 minutes away, call to see if they are busy and can you get in in about ten minutes? If they have not ever seen you before and you call or show up asking for someone by their name, they tend to cringe. With that said, unless you are a trusted regular who has some rapport built up, you get the woman in the on deck circle. The mama san does not like to give pass over the woman who has been waiting for a customer so woman "A" can get two customers in a row while woman "B" continues to wait for a tip opportunity. Take a condom, but you won't need it. You are dealing with professionals. Is there a law against carrying a condom? No there isn't. Lastly, if a cop pulls you over or asks questions, what do you think you should say?

A. Just get all spazzy and blurt out "I paid $80 for an hour and fucked this chick.

B. "I got an hour massage. " (Then shut the fuck up and say nothing else). It is a retail shop that provides massage. That is not against the law. Is leaving an established suburban strip mall business probable cause to pull you over, and start asking questions? No it is not.

Dude, you would have found the answers to most of your questions just by reading the forum. With this much paranoia and worry, maybe this isn't for you, or you just have to jump off the high dive and take the plunge.

IMissCutler
09-13-22, 08:39
For those guys that love big natural tits like me, I found a girl who disappeared for a while. For those that saw Tina at natural healers she is now at Lucky spa on western. She can be a little greedy at times and hit or miss but she does have some of the bigger naturals around. Hope this helps some of you.

Jinurso
09-13-22, 09:51
Any recent reviews on her? I think she will be my first choice from CLM.I've never done a session with her but I've seen her before and she's actually better looking than her photos. Better body.

I haven't seen any recent reviews but it sounds like a pretty standard CBJ / CFS menu. If you do see her, please post a review.

Coopertars
09-13-22, 10:14

Went there last night as it shows on line they're open until 10 pm. Got there at 9 pm. Place was dark. Looked like a apparent white undercover patrol car with tinted window was circling the lot. Not sure what was up there. Wouldn't mind going back there if the type of service I got was consistent.Lots of reports on this place in the Aurora forum for this place.

GeneralObvious
09-13-22, 10:17
For those guys that love big natural tits like me, I found a girl who disappeared for a while. For those that saw Tina at natural healers she is now at Lucky spa on western. She can be a little greedy at times and hit or miss but she does have some of the bigger naturals around. Hope this helps some of you.Thanks for the intel. It appears most mongers are pushing the same 3 shops all the time: CLM, BHC, and 819. Thanks for something new. Ok, guys. Back to your regular plugs of the big 3 now.

Coopertars
09-13-22, 10:28
Recently had a visit with Bella. Pictures on the site / ads is not her, a decent representation though. Not as fit but certainly not flabby. She is super friendly and chatty so that puts you at ease right away, her phone kept going off with messages but she was professional enough to ignore them until we were done. Good massage and decent tease, when we flipped she went right to work and asked what I wanted. Wasn't feeling it with her too much but I inquired on prices and she told me the following:

CBJ: $80.

P-Spot: $100.

FS: $140.

I just stuck to the standard HHR door fee and she was good at keeping it nice and slow until I was ready. Will probably repeat at some time but I noticed that Victoria is back (now Emily?) so I think I'd go with her first.

Hapenny
09-13-22, 10:47
She was exactly as I expected (thank you CGuy2). Youthful, easy on the eyes, good figure and legs all the way to her ass. Her skin is really nicely toned and smooth with a firm butt and really nice titties. I opted for an hour with shower ($ 80.00). She did an excellent job reaching all the nooks and crannies. I opted for some rubbing even though she was ready to go as soon as I was dried off. She speaks reasonable English and took direction on the rub. I had her pay a lot of attention to the boys and my cock. This was only a rub, no massage.

On the flip she offered everything for $ 200. I was not interested and got her to take $ 120.00 for a BBBJ. I told her I wanted more rubbing first. As she complied I went roaming. FIV was allowed but not deep. She only accepted about a knuckle. Soft and pliable. Nice. Very suckable tits.

Sarah got on the table standing over me with that puss staring at me. Eventually she got on her knees and started to work me. I asked for and got a lot of spit and no hand (she needed reminding). She earned a reward when I let loose with some in her mouth and the rest on her chin (she didn't pull back fast enough). She got a hot towel and cleaned me up and spent the last ten minutes with a light rub and chit chat. She is very friendly.

This is an easy hood. Lots of street parking, no pedestrians and not that much midday traffic. The place was immaculate. The mean looking MMS runs a tight ship. I would repeat if I am in the area.

Tkow70
09-13-22, 10:52
Lots of reports on this place in the Aurora forum for this place.Thanks. Will check.

Moejoo
09-13-22, 12:21
I like my pussy shaved clean. As I am checking out the Asian AMPs and Apts it seems like mostly all the girls are bushy. Am I just on a bad roll or is this a new trend? What places typically have shaved girls?

Spame
09-13-22, 17:42
If I remember right she is very quirky about what she likes but had a cum fetish for those interested.

Looks like CLM Victoria is back, but they seemed to have botched the name. I guess she was supposed to have been rebranded as "Emily" but she's listed on the schedule as Victoria.

If anybody has seen Victoria before you'll know right away from the photos of Emily that it's her.

It's interesting that she's back. Last we heard she was making so much money doing porn with her boyfriend on OF that she decided to ride off into the sunset. I wonder why she's back now. Did OF dry up?

And if she's back I wonder if other women who left the hobby to chase OF subscribers will be back too if the market is too saturated.

ShuperShtar
09-13-22, 19:56
I like my pussy shaved clean. As I am checking out the Asian AMPs and Apts it seems like mostly all the girls are bushy. Am I just on a bad roll or is this a new trend? What places typically have shaved girls?The spots you want to go to are KAMP as is Korean with Kgirls working there, they all shave their pussies. There is some in roselle, Norridge, mt prospect, Naperville. Etc. A few great spots in mt. Prospect called Exercise spa, MT spa, Sunny Day spa all on google maps.

Starks
09-13-22, 20:56
I like my pussy shaved clean. As I am checking out the Asian AMPs and Apts it seems like mostly all the girls are bushy. Am I just on a bad roll or is this a new trend? What places typically have shaved girls?What places are you going to that you are running into all of this Bush?

Member #6415
09-13-22, 20:57
Needed a good massage. Figured I try out the spa on 171st. Was about to pull in and it Looked like Dart's gang had things booked up for the day.

Tkow70
09-13-22, 21:40
The spots you want to go to are KAMP as is Korean with Kgirls working there, they all shave their pussies. There is some in roselle, Norridge, mt prospect, Naperville. Etc. A few great spots in mt. Prospect called Exercise spa, MT spa, Sunny Day spa all on google maps.Where do the Koreans work out of in Naperville?

Moejoo
09-13-22, 22:03
What places are you going to that you are running into all of this Bush?Recently BHC and HKPD and Ivy in Lombard were all bushy. I love X but it is very inconvenient for me. I would love to find shaved and slim near Chinatown, downtown, or near west burbs.

ApplePiePussy
09-14-22, 02:01
Last I heard, it's not unlawful to be in possession of a condom.It is if you're Prince Andrew.

Eddinger
09-14-22, 09:55
I like my pussy shaved clean. As I am checking out the Asian AMPs and Apts it seems like mostly all the girls are bushy. Am I just on a bad roll or is this a new trend? What places typically have shaved girls?I've been to harmony in Norridge a lot lately. Prob done 5-6 women in the last two months and I don't think I've seen pussy hair on any of them. I might be forgetting but they all seem to shave.

MovingDiff
09-14-22, 10:29
She was exactly as I expected (thank you CGuy2). Youthful, easy on the eyes, good figure and legs all the way to her ass. Her skin is really nicely toned and smooth with a firm butt and really nice titties. I opted for an hour with shower ($ 80.00). She did an excellent job reaching all the nooks and crannies. I opted for some rubbing even though she was ready to go as soon as I was dried off. She speaks reasonable English and took direction on the rub. I had her pay a lot of attention to the boys and my cock. This was only a rub, no massage.

On the flip she offered everything for $ 200. I was not interested and got her to take $ 120.00 for a BBBJ. I told her I wanted more rubbing first. As she complied I went roaming. FIV was allowed but not deep. She only accepted about a knuckle. Soft and pliable. Nice. Very suckable tits.

Sarah got on the table standing over me with that puss staring at me. Eventually she got on her knees and started to work me. I asked for and got a lot of spit and no hand (she needed reminding). She earned a reward when I let loose with some in her mouth and the rest on her chin (she didn't pull back fast enough). She got a hot towel and cleaned me up and spent the last ten minutes with a light rub and chit chat. She is very friendly.

This is an easy hood. Lots of street parking, no pedestrians and not that much midday traffic. The place was immaculate. The mean looking MMS runs a tight ship. I would repeat if I am in the area.Any others in Jefferson Park worth going to?

Hapenny
09-14-22, 10:33
I like my pussy shaved clean. As I am checking out the Asian AMPs and Apts it seems like mostly all the girls are bushy. Am I just on a bad roll or is this a new trend? What places typically have shaved girls?Kelly at West River told me that all the talent there is clean shaven. Kelly was as smooth as a baby. You might, however, run into prominent stubble like I did with Emily on a subsequent visit.

JWankxxx
09-14-22, 10:50
I've never done a session with her but I've seen her before and she's actually better looking than her photos. Better body.

I haven't seen any recent reviews but it sounds like a pretty standard CBJ / CFS menu. If you do see her, please post a review.I have seen her before, amazing is all I can say. Beautiful girl and very voluptuous, makes you feel great!

DarkStallion
09-14-22, 13:30
Hi, I will be visiting Chicago this month. I am coming from cincinnati ohio and things are pretty dry over there. I was going through the forum and understood SXL and west river to be good spa to visit. I am looking for good session with Busty providers. Can some one point me in that direction? Also what does CLM and BHC stand for? Able to figure out YWSM is You wana see me but not the other two??

Edit : Found BHC too Body Health Center

Tkow70
09-14-22, 15:37
Kelly at West River told me that all the talent there is clean shaven. Kelly was as smooth as a baby. You might, however, run into prominent stubble like I did with Emily on a subsequent visit.Was looking at WR. Thanks man.

Sizemic
09-14-22, 17:08
Does anyone have any information on her sensual massage? Nude? L1?

https://www.models-world.com/illinois/sensual-massage/

Any info would be appreciated.

FrostyFire
09-14-22, 20:10
I have seen her before, amazing is all I can say. Beautiful girl and very voluptuous, makes you feel great!What services does she offer?

NyraCiy
09-15-22, 07:24
If I am not wrong CLM s Chicagolandbodyrubs.

Hi, I will be visiting Chicago this month. I am coming from cincinnati ohio and things are pretty dry over there. I was going through the forum and understood SXL and west river to be good spa to visit. I am looking for good session with Busty providers. Can some one point me in that direction? Also what does CLM and BHC stand for? Able to figure out YWSM is You wana see me but not the other two??

Edit : Found BHC too Body Health Center

Daytime Jay
09-15-22, 10:05
Drove by Harlem and saw this place, looks like its either newly opened or about to open. May tofft when in that area, but curious if anyone has partaken.I also saw this driving on Harlem. Could they have picked a more conspicuous location or signage? A couple of dudes (maybe panhandlers) hanging out front when I drove past. If you go in there at least a dozen people will see you go in since it's in such a busy spot and it really sticks out. Maybe if you ask they will let you park in back and let you in the back door.

ChgSpaMan
09-15-22, 10:28
Where do the Koreans work out of in Naperville?Study the Aurora forum for Naperville locations. Much listed over the past year plus.

MwmChicago
09-15-22, 14:28
Does anyone have any information on her sensual massage? Nude? L1?

https://www.models-world.com/illinois/sensual-massage/

Any info would be appreciated.I saw her three times 6-12 months ago. Very cool girl, gets naked immediately and will give you a top notch massage. May need to book her next Mon. However, while there is some teasing involved the finish is self serve with her playing with your balls and grabbing no more than the base of you cock. So it's more of a L-0.5. Big tits and a bit of a gut, but she's a very sexy hippy type. But with the tip it was $160 and I didn't even get a HJ, let alone a BBBJCIM. I'd give her $200+ for a 60 min massage with a BBBJ. Great fucking massage. She really knows how to massage. But after 3 visits in 6 weeks she would not even jack me off. Likes to smoke weed.

F*ck it, I'm going the Asian Apt in Downers tonight. $130 for 30 min, CBJ and FS. Nana gave a BBBJ and kissed for $40 more in June. She was back a couple of weeks ago and I don't even think it was the same girl. Most will stick a finger in my ass which I like while getting head.

CanadianGuy
09-15-22, 18:48
I saw her three times 6-12 months ago. Very cool girl, gets naked immediately and will give you a top notch massage. May need to book her next Mon. However, while there is some teasing involved the finish is self serve with her playing with your balls and grabbing no more than the base of you cock. So it's more of a L-0.5. Big tits and a bit of a gut, but she's a very sexy hippy type. But with the tip it was $160 and I didn't even get a HJ, let alone a BBBJCIM. I'd give her $200+ for a 60 min massage with a BBBJ. Great fucking massage. She really knows how to massage. But after 3 visits in 6 weeks she would not even jack me off. Likes to smoke weed.

I can second this. It's basically an hour of tease. She does encourage you to jerk off. But she won't stroke you and you can't touch her tits. Face wise she's okay. Body wise, not so much LOL.

I've only seen her once and I wouldn't repeat.

Tkow70
09-15-22, 21:11
Study the Aurora forum for Naperville locations. Much listed over the past year plus.Thanks man. Much appreciated. Definitely good activity in the area.

LeopardTwo
09-15-22, 23:03
Been going to Belmont Spa for a long time seeing Eva and a few others that have left. I know Eva is very well known and does a great job, but I'm starting to notice some pretty and younger girls when I pass through. Curious to know if I can get some upgraded service from Eva and with whom. Appreciate the help.

DMichaels69
09-16-22, 09:59
So you have been seeing her for a long time and you don't know what the menu is. I assume you have a rapport with her so you should ask her.

Been going to Belmont Spa for a long time seeing Eva and a few others that have left. I know Eva is very well known and does a great job, but I'm starting to notice some pretty and younger girls when I pass through. Curious to know if I can get some upgraded service from Eva and with whom. Appreciate the help.

Uioph
09-16-22, 10:58
Good new. Apple is back working at BHC today.

GetSomeNow17
09-16-22, 11:37
Will be coming from Wi. Going to Ill. Looking for something over the state line or Chicago. Heard about Belmont and exercise looking for FS lots of touching possible nuru or prostate massage by some young sexy lady who knows how to do a good prostate and NOT just shove a finger in, and finger fuck my ass work the prostate. Even better if she could dress up as a nurse! Where do I go and how much cash to bring down. Don't want to break the bank. Is there even a place like this? Please help out any info would be great post or send private email. Thanks guys!!

GeneralObvious
09-16-22, 11:38
Been going to Belmont Spa for a long time seeing Eva and a few others that have left. I know Eva is very well known and does a great job, but I'm starting to notice some pretty and younger girls when I pass through. Curious to know if I can get some upgraded service from Eva and with whom. Appreciate the help.Regulars always get better service. If you're nice, clean, and don't bathe in cologne, you will receive much more options. Despite the fact that you may feel like a horny old man, don't act like it. Don't grope providers like you're on your last breath. Ask, and you will receive enhanced extras.

LeopardTwo
09-16-22, 13:44
So you have been seeing her for a long time and you don't know what the menu is. I assume you have a rapport with her so you should ask her.Typo. Meant about the other gals there doing more than Eva and her famous Russian. Some look really cute.

RedPontiacX
09-16-22, 13:54
Been going to Belmont Spa for a long time seeing Eva and a few others that have left. I know Eva is very well known and does a great job, but I'm starting to notice some pretty and younger girls when I pass through. Curious to know if I can get some upgraded service from Eva and with whom. Appreciate the help.I find the best way to start that conversation is with cash. Cash can even breakthrough any language barriers. Cash is the universal language between providers and mongers.

Lukli2981
09-16-22, 16:49
Will be coming from Wi. Going to Ill. Looking for something over the state line or Chicago. Heard about Belmont and exercise looking for FS lots of touching possible nuru or prostate massage by some young sexy lady who knows how to do a good prostate and NOT just shove a finger in, and finger fuck my ass work the prostate. Even better if she could dress up as a nurse! Where do I go and how much cash to bring down. Don't want to break the bank. Is there even a place like this? Please help out any info would be great post or send private email. Thanks guys!!New to IL as well. I've been also researching Nuru in the area and it's hard to separate the noise from the real treatment.

LeopardTwo
09-17-22, 09:40
I find the best way to start that conversation is with cash. Cash can even breakthrough any language barriers. Cash is the universal language between providers and mongers.Haha. Yes, agreed. My post made it seem like I was looking for more with Eva. Not the case. Curious who these younger girls are and what is offered so I can give them a try.

AlexMoi85
09-17-22, 09:56
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew where Mimi went? She used to work at ruby spa in Chicago until they closed down. Thanks.

GoHomeSmiling
09-17-22, 14:55
Looking for recommendations on places that have the option to enter somewhat discretely, have parking in rear, etc. Yun Ping and Macau are examples, neither of which I am really dying to go back to.

Fit312
09-18-22, 09:41
Looking for recommendations on places that have the option to enter somewhat discretely, have parking in rear, etc. Yun Ping and Macau are examples, neither of which I am really dying to go back to.New Hope Spa.

GeneralObvious
09-18-22, 12:16
Looking for recommendations on places that have the option to enter somewhat discretely, have parking in rear, etc. Yun Ping and Macau are examples, neither of which I am really dying to go back to.There are cameras all over. There are neighborhood watch pages on facebook, where "concerned" citizens question nefarious activity at massage parlors. Sometimes, they post photos of mongers, their cars, and you can see license plates. I belong to 4 groups, and outside of lost pets, this is the 2nd most common concern. Be careful, divorce is expensive. My friend is going through this, and his wife is suing for full custody calling him "an unfit father."

SideTalker
09-18-22, 12:21
Sole ful massage in forest park, L1 available but not great. Massage was decent though, seemed like provider was mostly doing legit massages, laura was her name I believe. Tipped 40. I saw one cute provider who was already booked unfortunately, any one got her name? Also looking for other recommendations in that area, PMs OK too.

Also looking for providers similar to isabela pomares, I. E. Upgrade picks from your typical AMP.

Thanks!

Casper27
09-18-22, 12:30
My back is killing me and I'm looking for recommendations on where I can go for a quality massage and not just another rubdown. It would be a plus if I could get at least an L1 at the end but at this point, it doesn't matter. I recently paid a visit to Sunkiss and the quality was bad, lang ocean is a hit or miss and I always forget about asking for the name of the one that actually provided a very good Thai massage in the past. I've paid a visit recently to great lakes and it wasn't really far off from a rubdown, no technique.

Grove23
09-18-22, 18:45
http://isabelapomares.com/

I'd go with IP.

My back is killing me and I'm looking for recommendations on where I can go for a quality massage and not just another rubdown. It would be a plus if I could get at least an L1 at the end but at this point, it doesn't matter. I recently paid a visit to Sunkiss and the quality was bad, lang ocean is a hit or miss and I always forget about asking for the name of the one that actually provided a very good Thai massage in the past. I've paid a visit recently to great lakes and it wasn't really far off from a rubdown, no technique.

SexWithJesus69
09-19-22, 03:23

I'd go with IP.What's the damage with IP? She looks very nice.

Datsurman
09-19-22, 15:49
The primary motivation for wives suing for full custody is money and generally has nothing to do with one's fitness as parent. In IL every day of custody equals hundreds or thousands of dollars per month of your money in her bank account. Whether you're in massage parlors every day of the week or church every day of the week, when she decides to "cash out" of your marriage, she will to claim that you're an unfit parent.

That being said, staying out of the newspaper is always good advice.

Be careful, divorce is expensive. My friend is going through this, and his wife is suing for full custody calling him "an unfit father."

Moejoo
09-19-22, 16:21
A Sandy was discussed last year at clm, reviews were that she was attractive but not much else going on. There is a Sandy on the roster today, anyone know if it is the same or new Sandy or if her menu has opened up to L3?

Incognit2
09-19-22, 18:59
A Sandy was discussed last year at clm, reviews were that she was attractive but not much else going on. There is a Sandy on the roster today, anyone know if it is the same or new Sandy or if her menu has opened up to L3?I once saw a Sandy there, she wasn't really much. Just a quick rub and tug. Boring. Sandra on the other hand, not as young as Sandy, not as attractive, but is a real experience. Try Sandra, she's a Hispanic-Asian mix. Try her in the hot tub. You won't regret it.

Incognit2
09-19-22, 19:18
Looking for recommendations on places that have the option to enter somewhat discretely, have parking in rear, etc. Yun Ping and Macau are examples, neither of which I am really dying to go back to.Try CTM, plenty of side street residential parking, backdoor options for exit (got entry through there once too, but I offered extra cash).

Incognit2
09-19-22, 19:23
Recently had a visit with Bella. Pictures on the site / ads is not her, a decent representation though. Not as fit but certainly not flabby. She is super friendly and chatty so that puts you at ease right away, her phone kept going off with messages but she was professional enough to ignore them until we were done. Good massage and decent tease, when we flipped she went right to work and asked what I wanted. Wasn't feeling it with her too much but I inquired on prices and she told me the following:

CBJ: $80.

P-Spot: $100.

FS: $140.

I just stuck to the standard HHR door fee and she was good at keeping it nice and slow until I was ready. Will probably repeat at some time but I noticed that Victoria is back (now Emily?) so I think I'd go with her first.Bella is one of my favorites, not too thick, professional, and young. She knows how to take care of you and doesn't charge too much (but I still add a little more to to her tip) since I like her service. She rides well too. YMMV.

RationalityLoL
09-19-22, 20:03
There are cameras all over. There are neighborhood watch pages on facebook, where "concerned" citizens question nefarious activity at massage parlors. Sometimes, they post photos of mongers, their cars, and you can see license plates. I belong to 4 groups, and outside of lost pets, this is the 2nd most common concern. Be careful, divorce is expensive. My friend is going through this, and his wife is suing for full custody calling him "an unfit father."What groups? Are there any areas that are hotter or areas to avoid?

Incognit2
09-19-22, 20:13
Any recent reviews on her? I think she will be my first choice from CLM.She would be a good choice. She is very friendly and looks better than the photos (but again, those are just for representation purposes). The menu opens up after 1 visit. She has an open menu that is kinda pricey.

Incognit2
09-19-22, 23:04
Do you guys remember Cindy from Yin spa? It was near the blue line on Western near UIC. I wonder where she is now after all these years. I know she was planning on opening up a spa herself. She was my first report under a different username.

Then there's Anna from Galaxy. My favorite provider.

GeneralObvious
09-20-22, 10:17
What groups? Are there any areas that are hotter or areas to avoid?The Bridgeport area, specifically along the Archer corridor.

Lakeview.

Noble Square.

There hasn't been much recent activity in terms of postings, but be cognizant of the fact that you're always on camera. When mongering, consider simple clothing. Don't wear your Hawaiian shirts and flip flops as you will stand out even more.

Sfgop2A
09-20-22, 10:50

I'd go with IP.Her website shows:

60 minutes $130 - $200.

90 minutes $200 - $250.

Does that include L1? Anything other than L1 offered?

Jayp80
09-20-22, 11:50
What groups? Are there any areas that are hotter or areas to avoid?If you search the term "nextdoor" on here, you'll find a thread about neighbors and local business owners making a lot of noise about a AMP turning their block into a crime hotspot. I wouldn't be too concerned, just people with a lot of time of their hands.

Poogee
09-20-22, 11:51
F*ck it, I'm going the Asian Apt in Downers tonight. $130 for 30 min, CBJ and FS. Nana gave a BBBJ and kissed for $40 more in June. She was back a couple of weeks ago and I don't even think it was the same girl. Most will stick a finger in my ass which I like while getting head.Could you PM me info about Nana. Cross intersection of location please. Been going to AMP only and it's slim picking lately. Thanks.

MwmChicago
09-20-22, 12:55
Could you PM me info about Nana. Cross intersection of location please. Been going to AMP only and it's slim picking lately. Thanks.She's long gone and I saw her once upon her recent return and I swear it was a different girl and not nearly as fun. Went and saw Dana yesterday and FFS, she asks "You OK" like every 15 seconds. I was there f0 or the full 30 and she couldn't get me off. First time in my 2 dozen visits to this apt.

UncleNutzy
09-20-22, 16:51
What groups? Are there any areas that are hotter or areas to avoid?Just look up next time you're at the front door. They're used as a first line of screening at a lot of these places.

Gutenberg469
09-20-22, 17:28
Since the changes in AMP in South Bend I'm looking to options in Chicagoland. I'm in NWI. CLM is high on my list. One of the posts identifies CLM as chicagolandbodyrub.

Is this correct? Either way, another post says there is a jacuzzi or hot tub. What is the location of this CLM with hot tub?

PM is good. I appreciate any guidance. Thank you.

JakeGoodfella
09-20-22, 18:32
She's long gone and I saw her once upon her recent return and I swear it was a different girl and not nearly as fun. Went and saw Dana yesterday and FFS, she asks "You OK" like every 15 seconds. I was there f0 or the full 30 and she couldn't get me off. First time in my 2 dozen visits to this apt.Dana's the worst!

Her: You ok?

Me: No, I'm not fucking ok. Stop asking me every 10 damn seconds if I'm ok!

I guess the solution is to just have her suck your dick, but even that is toothy and not worth the price of admission.

Whenever I see she is on the roster, I wait patiently till the next one up. For you guys in DG, I hope Nyra rotates down there for you soon. She is decent service but very easy on the eyes.

MushroomGod
09-20-22, 18:37
Dana's the worst!

I guess the solution is to just have her suck your dick, but even that is toothy and not worth the price of admission.

Whenever I see she is on the roster, I wait patiently till the next one up. For you guys in DG, I hope Nyra rotates down there for you soon. She is decent service but very easy on the eyes.I still don't know how you all got into this place. Booker won't even answer when I call.

MwmChicago
09-20-22, 19:07
I still don't know how you all got into this place. Booker won't even answer when I call.Try texting instead. I've never called.

MwmChicago
09-20-22, 19:09
Dana's the worst!

Whenever I see she is on the roster, I wait patiently till the next one up. For you guys in DG, I hope Nyra rotates down there for you soon. She is decent service but very easy on the eyes.Nyra, I'll stay posted. Although your last sentence was a bit confusing; "She is decent service but very easy on the eyes. ".

JakeGoodfella
09-20-22, 21:15
Nyra, I'll stay posted. Although your last sentence was a bit confusing; "She is decent service but very easy on the eyes. ".To elaborate, I meant she just gives decent service, but her best assets are her looks.

Looks: 8.

Service: 6.

TJGeek
09-20-22, 22:20
Since the changes in AMP in South Bend I'm looking to options in Chicagoland. I'm in NWI. CLM is high on my list. One of the posts identifies CLM as chicagolandbodyrub.

Is this correct? Either way, another post says there is a jacuzzi or hot tub. What is the location of this CLM with hot tub?

PM is good. I appreciate any guidance. Thank you.Yes, CLM is ChicagoLandMassage and ChicagoLandBodyRubs which is this site https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/.

One of the 2 downtown locations has a hot tub (Western & Grand) but need to check with booker about availability.

I was a fan of this group years ago but over time the pictures became less accurate and pricing is hard to predict after the door fee. Be sure to do your research on this forum and TER so you get what you want.

The only one I can recommend is Laura, a tall thin Euro blond with oral and CFS but sometimes she goes through the motions.

Poogee
09-21-22, 01:52
To elaborate, I meant she just gives decent service, but her best assets are her looks.

Looks: 8.

Service: 6.I'd like to try. Could you PM details. I usually just rotate around Napervl.

CapeGuy7776
09-21-22, 15:54
In town next Friday for a wedding. Staying until Sunday. Looking for the best AMP near north side since I will be staying in a hotel around that area. Where I come from is very dry, so I'm looking to experience the best Chicago has to offer. Thanks in advance for any advice.

CapeGuy7776
09-21-22, 17:40
In town next weekend. Looking for the best AMP in the downtown area since that's where my hotel will be.

GeorgeMax
09-21-22, 20:42
In town next Friday for a wedding. Staying until Sunday. Looking for the best AMP near north side since I will be staying in a hotel around that area. Where I come from is very dry, so I'm looking to experience the best Chicago has to offer. Thanks in advance for any advice.Not an AMP but you'll get a standing shower with a nude Daisy who'll suck your cock before she dries you off.

And a good massage. And a good covered fuck. Do doggy! And another shower. And a closing massage with a BBBJ if you're well mannered.

And she's young and pretty and her apartment is nice.

Go try it!

ShuperShtar
09-21-22, 21:20
In town next Friday for a wedding. Staying until Sunday. Looking for the best AMP near north side since I will be staying in a hotel around that area. Where I come from is very dry, so I'm looking to experience the best Chicago has to offer. Thanks in advance for any advice.Sunny day spa.

MT Spa.

Exercise Spa.

Hot Koreans in mouth prospect near the airport.

CapeGuy7776
09-21-22, 21:25
Not an AMP but you'll get a standing shower with a nude Daisy who'll suck your cock before she dries you off.

And a good massage. And a good covered fuck. Do doggy! And another shower. And a closing massage with a BBBJ if you're well mannered.

Go try it!I appreciate the recommendation. How far away from ohare is she? And is there any contact info for her so I can give her a heads up?

GoHomeSmiling
09-21-22, 22:41
First,

mouth prospect Hell yeah.

Second,

Not to beat this into the ground, but there has been some conversation in the last few pages of areas that are full of nosy neighbors and amateur photographers. Someone pointed out a few general areas, but are there particular spots / locations that people tend to scope out? I think if there's a place with some old lady with binoculars taking pictures and posting on social media, a heads up would be cool if anyone's got anything.

SawBoy1740
09-21-22, 22:49
Not an AMP but you'll get a standing shower with a nude Daisy who'll suck your cock before she dries you off.

Go try it!Have a link to this gem?

ShuperShtar
09-21-22, 23:17
First,

Hell yeah.

Second,

Not to beat this into the ground, but there has been some conversation in the last few pages of areas that are full of nosy neighbors and amateur photographers. Someone pointed out a few general areas, but are there particular spots / locations that people tend to scope out? I think if there's a place with some old lady with binoculars taking pictures and posting on social media, a heads up would be cool if anyone's got anything.The mount prospect spots are in strip malls, with ample parking. Sounds like the nosey neighbors are all in Chinatown as those spots frequently have you parking in folks neighborhood.

Member #6286
09-22-22, 08:17

Go try it!Can you post or DM me her link or contact?

Desparado
09-22-22, 08:42

Go try it!Well, younger than you anyway.

dbones
09-22-22, 12:31
The Bridgeport area, specifically along the Archer corridor.

Lakeview.

Noble Square.

There hasn't been much recent activity in terms of postings, but be cognizant of the fact that you're always on camera. When mongering, consider simple clothing. Don't wear your Hawaiian shirts and flip flops as you will stand out even more.Can you elaborate on what you mean about cameras in Lakeview? General cameras or stings going on? What areas or shops targeted?

NuruGurus
09-22-22, 12:41

Go try it!Do yall post ANY links on this page anymore? Where do you find these people?

JakeGoodfella
09-22-22, 14:47
Do yall post ANY links on this page anymore? Where do you find these people?Search "Daisy" and "Chicago" in Tryst. She'll pop up.

Moejoo
09-22-22, 14:57
Search "Daisy" and "Chicago" in Tryst. She'll pop up.Has anyone seen her recently, I contacted her a few times over the course of a couple of weeks and she never replied.

CodyBro
09-22-22, 16:55
Last week while I was in Chicago tried contacting some of the out call service including Asian nothings worked out so on the way back stopped at Naperville 530 Asian massage, she was either late 20's or early 30's. Started with a shower with little teasing and then back to room opened up the menu 160 for everything she did full nude massage with lots of teasing it was worth it.

CodyBro
09-22-22, 16:59
I don't know if it was the Asian outcall that I call'd since I tried calling multiple outcall provider don't recall which one, next day got a text as it is from some cartel and they were asking for money for the lost time. I just deleted the message.

LC310
09-22-22, 18:26

Go try it!It's not hard to share.

https://tryst.link/escort/daisy456

https://www.foxylists.com/daisychi

https://blackbookcompanions.com/daisy-chicago-escort-360-519-0997/

Fit312
09-22-22, 18:56
Can you elaborate on what you mean about cameras in Lakeview? General cameras or stings going on? What areas or shops targeted?Might be good for anyone who sees posts like this on Facebook or Nextdoor to post screenshots on the News and Media thread.

GeneralObvious
09-23-22, 01:42
Might be good for anyone who sees posts like this on Facebook or Nextdoor to post screenshots on the News and Media thread.I don't out people. Your business and personal life is yours to make or break as you please. Just warning others about cameras being all over the place.

Fit312
09-23-22, 11:26
I don't out people. Your business and personal life is yours to make or break as you please. Just warning others about cameras being all over the place.Nobody's talking about doxxing anyone, but if people are complaining about a particular spa, I'd like to know about it.

LightLocks42
09-23-22, 14:49
I saw this number in an ad +1773xxxx388 HKPD. They asked me what city I'm closest to and I'm closest to Naperville. They sent me a picture of a girl and said she is in red roof inn. Is this legit or should I pass up?

SpaGuy21
09-23-22, 15:03
In town next Friday for a wedding. Staying until Sunday. Looking for the best AMP near north side since I will be staying in a hotel around that area.O'Hare is a drive from the Near North side. These might not be THE best options but very solid; Ozone Spa on Chicago Ave, West River on Grand Ave, and a bit further North you can try Belmont Spa on Belmont Ave or New Hope Spa on Lincoln Ave. These are all AMP as opposed to an apartment, 25-40 minutes away, that was already recommended. You should be able to get all levels of service at each but, as always, YMMV.

Jay117
09-23-22, 15:12
I appreciate the recommendation. How far away from ohare is she? And is there any contact info for her so I can give her a heads up?If you're actually downtown, I'd say SXL Nails. O'Hare is not downtown.

LightLocks42
09-23-22, 15:57
Is the one in Naperville legit. And are the photos of the girls legit? I texted a number from an ad for hkpd and they told me to go to the red roof inn and showed me a picture of a girl to good to be true. Is that real or should I avoid it.

DarkStallion
09-24-22, 05:38
So based on my research from the forum I have shorlisted few AMPs. My criteria is not FS mandatory but really nice massage plus good tease (if she is wearing skimpy clothes a great value) and L1 or max L2. I think emily from WR would be good. Does any seniors have any other options that's better out there? I don't mind driving but I just have Saturday and Sunday for myself and wana use it to the max. LOL. PMs are welcome.

I am also considering Mandy (yady) for milking table experience if above doesnt work.

Fit312
09-24-22, 09:09
So based on my research from the forum I have shorlisted few AMPs. My criteria is not FS mandatory but really nice massage plus good tease (if she is wearing skimpy clothes a great value) and L1 or max L2. I think emily from WR would be good. Does any seniors have any other options that's better out there? I don't mind driving but I just have Saturday and Sunday for myself and wana use it to the max. LOL. PMs are welcome.Emily works Monday through Friday, but WR's weekend lineup is solid. T-Pro is another option.

DarkStallion
09-24-22, 10:08
Emily works Monday through Friday, but WR's weekend lineup is solid. T-Pro is another option.Sure. Is T-pro the one in w chicago ave? Also at these places willi get to see the lineup and choose?? Or its more a roulette??

DMichaels69
09-24-22, 11:00
The way it works at Chinese spa's and Korean is its whoever is next up assuming there is more than one working. What I have done at both Chinese and korean spas is if I don't like who I get I ask who else is working and if I don't like that I leave.

Sure. Is T-pro the one in w chicago ave? Also at these places willi get to see the lineup and choose?? Or its more a roulette??

Fit312
09-24-22, 11:59
The way it works at Chinese spa's and Korean is its whoever is next up assuming there is more than one working. What I have done at both Chinese and korean spas is if I don't like who I get I ask who else is working and if I don't like that I leave.Yeah, I just went to Archer Spa and asked for Amy when Helen answered the door. Definitely an AAMP setup because she asked for my last four digits when I was a walk-in. They also have a discount card, buy 7 get 8th free.

CapeGuy7776
09-24-22, 16:22
O'Hare is a drive from the Near North side. These might not be THE best options but very solid; Ozone Spa on Chicago Ave, West River on Grand Ave, and a bit further North you can try Belmont Spa on Belmont Ave or New Hope Spa on Lincoln Ave. These are all AMP as opposed to an apartment, 25-40 minutes away, that was already recommended. You should be able to get all levels of service at each but, as always, YMMV.I'll actually be staying on w Illinois st I believe. If that helps narrow down a close one for me.

MwmChicago
09-24-22, 16:40
Is the one in Naperville legit. And are the photos of the girls legit? I texted a number from an ad for hkpd and they told me to go to the red roof inn and showed me a picture of a girl to good to be true. Is that real or should I avoid it.Tom Dart and the Downers Grove police are known to regularly run stings out of the RR Inn in Downers. There are a ton of quality Asian apts in Naperville / Lisle and DG. I would avoid any provider working out of a RR Inn but I'm paranoid. I stopped doing the SW thing after my 2nd arrest. Although it did eventually end up in a divorce which was a good thing!

MelloBoy880
09-25-22, 05:28
I will be visiting soon, exploring the Chicago scene and just wonder if anyone can point me in the direction of AMPs in the downtown area, and if any are offering full service, what's the rates like there, and oh I will be in the downtown area so looking to explore Chinatown if that helps a little. Or even if the women give a1 massage and an handy afterwards I'm looking to know the best or the preferred spot for a tourist. Any help would be appreciated, peace gentle and and be safe out there.

Member #6286
09-25-22, 14:01
Tom Dart and the Downers Grove police are known to regularly run stings out of the RR Inn in Downers. There are a ton of quality Asian apts in Naperville / Lisle and DG. I would avoid any provider working out of a RR Inn but I'm paranoid. I stopped doing the SW thing after my 2nd arrest. Although it did eventually end up in a divorce which was a good thing!Hey, not sure right forum, but can you share or DM your 2 arrests stories? I'm intrigued of the details and how they got to you.

Mexidan
09-25-22, 18:17
Now has an instagram account in addition to their WeChat account.

Instagram: archer_bhc.

https://instagram.com/archer_bhc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

BeechNut79
09-25-22, 22:48
Hey, not sure right forum, but can you share or DM your 2 arrests stories? I'm intrigued of the details and how they got to you.Downers Grove is not in Cook County. It is in DuPage so Dart has no jurisdiction there.

ShuperShtar
09-26-22, 01:28
Now has an instagram account in addition to their WeChat account.

Instagram: archer_bhc.

https://instagram.com/archer_bhc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=Michelle selling tree now? Lmao.

RationalityLoL
09-26-22, 02:40
So I have came to realize that a lot of people going to and from parlors are being watched / recorded. Not only inside the parlor so whoever is running their operation can see, but also with the prevalence of the internet of things (IoT), there are tons more security cameras, ring doorbells, and concerned citizens taking pics of people coming and going to these places.

My question is, is this really something to be worried about?

At the end of the day, I have always judged parlors as safe. You never hear of anybody getting stuck up for their money there, plus I always figured there was a lower chance of any sting operation being held inside a parlor. These days, I am not as convinced as I was once that the parlors are a totally safe option.

Really at the end of the day, I am looking to see if anybody knows of any situations or use cases where parlors ended up being bad, or camera footage was being used against people in a court of law. I mean I really wouldn't want a soul to see me enter or exit any of these places, let alone pictures being taken and sent around by concerned citizens or ANYBODY for that matter.

Jokester1
09-26-22, 09:00
So I have came to realize that a lot of people going to and from parlors are being watched / recorded. Not only inside the parlor so whoever is running their operation can see, but also with the prevalence of the internet of things (IoT), there are tons more security cameras, ring doorbells, and concerned citizens taking pics of people coming and going to these places.

At the end of the day, I have always judged parlors as safe. You never hear of anybody getting stuck up for their money there, plus I always figured there was a lower chance of any sting operation being held inside a parlor. These days, I am not as convinced as I was once that the parlors are a totally safe option.

Really at the end of the day, I am looking to see if anybody knows of any situations or use cases where parlors ended up being bad, or camera footage was being used against people in a court of law. I mean I really wouldn't want a soul to see me enter or exit any of these places, let alone pictures being taken and sent around by concerned citizens or ANYBODY for that matter.There are no guarantees, but hotels are where most client stings are set up by the police. They can control expenses in hotels easier and people staying in hotels are usually not local voters who could be inconvenienced in some way. Stings in apartments aimed at clients are very rare--the expense would be prohibitive and there could be some inconvenience and danger created for residents in the other apartments--who are potential voters. In apartments, police are much more likely to "sting" the provider by sending in a fake client.

Massage parlors maybe not quite as safe as apartments, but much safer than hotels. Unless a female police officer poses as a "masseuse," the client would pretty much have to go stupid and admit to paying for sexual acts. Various courts around the country have thrown out video evidence in the massage rooms as an unreasonable invasion of privacy, though this might not apply everywhere. If your concern is that you could be convicted of anything from going to a massage parlor, it is unlikely, though not impossible. If your concern is that your significant other or the public at large find out you are going to a massage parlor, there is a bit more of a possibility, though I'm not certain who would bother unless they were negatively obsessive about massage parlor sex for some reason.

Asphalt
09-26-22, 11:46
It's been a few years since I stayed in downtown Chicago. I'll have a night in a hotel just north of the Chicago River in a few days. Is AXL still a good place to go? I exchanged a few messages with a monger who new Jenny from Chinatowm. She's a very skinny older Chinese woman who teased a lot. Anyone remember her and have her digits?

Amplitude
09-26-22, 13:46

Really at the end of the day, I am looking to see if anybody knows of any situations or use cases where parlors ended up being bad, or camera footage was being used against people in a court of law. I mean I really wouldn't want a soul to see me enter or exit any of these places, let alone pictures being taken and sent around by concerned citizens or ANYBODY for that matter.It's a good 10-12 years ago now. But there was a white girl spa on the north side, maybe up Milwaukee not sure, where the law was involved with the place actually recording video of the sessions for commercial interests. Hidden massage parlor cameras for pornhub.

Rudykzooti
09-26-22, 15:08
Ah yes, that was the old VIP on Milwaukee. The had coupons in the sports pages of the Sun Times.

It's a good 10-12 years ago now. But there was a white girl spa on the north side, maybe up Milwaukee not sure, where the law was involved with the place actually recording video of the sessions for commercial interests. Hidden massage parlor cameras for pornhub.

Roscoe23
09-26-22, 17:17
Ah yes, that was the old VIP on Milwaukee. The had coupons in the sports pages of the Sun Times.Your not talking about the same place where you could get a haircut first and then get a massage after??

Amplitude
09-26-22, 18:24
Your not talking about the same place where you could get a haircut first and then get a massage after??Pretty sure you're correct. I went in there one time out of curiosity and a dude insisted on a tour. Wanted to show me the haircut and massage rooms then pushed hard for me to "give one of the ladies a try. " Something seemed off and I demurred (guys running these places never felt right for me to begin with). Talk about a ha-ha moment when they made the news.

Savnader
09-26-22, 22:03
I am debating on whether I go to WR or Sxl tomorrow and one thing I thought, that might saw me to go to Sxl was if any of you have had or seen any one get their nails done. I need my feet worked on my nails are getting out of hand and just came to me, while a get it on, I might be able to get them done?

RationalityLoL
09-27-22, 01:28
It's a good 10-12 years ago now. But there was a white girl spa on the north side, maybe up Milwaukee not sure, where the law was involved with the place actually recording video of the sessions for commercial interests. Hidden massage parlor cameras for pornhub.Wait, the law was involved in recording sessions of people having sex in a corrupt massage parlor, and the purpose of this was to put videos on pornhub, is that correct?

If not, please clarify.

Did "the law" ever get arrested by internal affairs? This seems insane.

Asphalt
09-27-22, 07:00
It's been a few years since I stayed in downtown Chicago. I'll have a night in a hotel just north of the Chicago River in a few days. Is AXL still a good place to go? I exchanged a few messages with a monger who new Jenny from Chinatowm. She's a very skinny older Chinese woman who teased a lot. Anyone remember her and have her digits?That should have been SXL. Still good?

GBaby32
09-27-22, 09:25
Didn't research I've been out the game for a bit so I took a chance. 65 for 60 minutes lady I got was actually very cute 40's not big. Massage was a 5. 5 on thr flip nothing made her grab but she was too shy oh well wasn't wasting any more time. 20 tip and I left. I did see a new place infront of thr orange lime by halsted I need a real massage so might try it.

OrkBoy
09-27-22, 10:10
I was in town this past weekend. I gave Sophia a call and scheduled an appointment for Friday. She is outcall only. I met an attractive dark redheaded lady. I didn't ask her age but I would guess early 30"s. The picture in her ad is not her but similar. She brings her own brand of lotion. The rub wasn't anything special. She is friendly and talkative. On the flip, she does some more rubbing then a standard finish. It was probably the best finish I have had in a very very long time. It was good enough that I called her again on Saturday for another. For an upgrade, she will take off her top. Will definitely repeat the next time I am in the Chicago area.

SideTalker
09-27-22, 15:09
Lily, middle aged thai, wanted 1,8 for CBJ. Said no thanks. After long haggling got l1 for. 6.

Decent looking, ok massage but haggling a turnoff. Won't repeat.

GeneralObvious
09-27-22, 16:21
Lily, middle aged thai, wanted 1,8 for CBJ. Said no thanks. After long haggling got l1 for. 6.

Decent looking, ok massage but haggling a turnoff. Won't repeat.Prices for various services there vary from girl to girl. The big 3, Stephanie, Emily, and Kelly, all charge $120 for CBJ, or a bit more for BBBJ. Cici, who works weekends, charges $150.

They charge more if they know they can get more, or if they really don't want to do it.

FellowMonger
09-27-22, 16:53
Haven't been to BHC that much but I need to start coming more. Came on a Tuesday midday. Saw 3 different attractive asians available but just decided to take one.

5 for hh. FS for 1. 2. I'd say worth it. Light teasing for a min or two till she got on top of me and started rubbing her naked body on me then asked me to flip over and whispered in my ear "fuck. " so it was a good time.

OldSchoolGuy73
09-27-22, 17:10
https://rubmd.com/chicago-il/f5874c39-6986-4420-a72a-0a10c554c5ab?ref=p

Anyone ever use this service would like to try visit, also link for Heaven on Earth.

Amplitude
09-28-22, 01:03
Wait, the law was involved in recording sessions of people having sex in a corrupt massage parlor, and the purpose of this was to put videos on pornhub, is that correct?

If not, please clarify.

Did "the law" ever get arrested by internal affairs? This seems insane.The fuzz busted the parlor for recording craftsmen in the act.

CodyBro
09-28-22, 10:42
https://rubmd.com/chicago-il/ce42145a-07cf-470c-afc9-059efc9e505c

Anyone tried her before? If so could you please share your experience?

I will be visiting chicago shortly.

Thanks In advance.

Member202
09-28-22, 11:00
https://rubmd.com/chicago-il/ce42145a-07cf-470c-afc9-059efc9e505c

Anyone tried her before? If so could you please share your experience?

I will be visiting chicago shortly.

Thanks In advance.The search bar is your friend.

She's outcall only. Not a great massage but provides the relaxation that's needed. She's friendly, picture is not her but it gives a decent idea of what she looks like.

DragonPlayer72
09-28-22, 14:09
Had a 4 hand massage with to Asian beauties. Linda finished me off. She is terrific at teasing you and using her hands and feet to give you the ultimate finish. I'm a foot person and her toes are beautifully polished in red.

TheRedStar
09-29-22, 10:05
Have anyone tried out this place? It's not too far from sox stadium? Just looking for recon.

Lurking
09-29-22, 10:36
Wait, the law was involved in recording sessions of people having sex in a corrupt massage parlor, and the purpose of this was to put videos on pornhub, is that correct?

If not, please clarify.

Did "the law" ever get arrested by internal affairs? This seems insane.If memory serves me right, VIP got busted in a regular prostitution sting. During the search of the property, however, they uncovered videos of us mongers doing the deed, including some law and other big shots. It appeared two of the biggest rooms there were loaded for sound. It was quite the scandal back then.

Jayp80
09-29-22, 10:51
If memory serves me right, VIP got busted in a regular prostitution sting. During the search of the property, however, they uncovered videos of us mongers doing the deed, including some law and other big shots. It appeared two of the biggest rooms there were loaded for sound. It was quite the scandal back then.I remember watching a video on one of the lesser porn sites and a dude in the comments said that it came from a popular MP in Chicago. I questioned the comment at the time because the video quality was too good, camera position was perfect and the lighting was just bright enough to see everything, I assumed it was staged but I guess not.

PregnantLover1
09-29-22, 13:23
I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know of a parlor with a pregnant masseuse?

Moejoo
09-29-22, 14:28
Had a 4 hand massage with to Asian beauties. Linda finished me off. She is terrific at teasing you and using her hands and feet to give you the ultimate finish. I'm a foot person and her toes are beautifully polished in red.Are these new girls, I was there 3 times and the word Beauties had nothing to do with the girls looks.

PartyMonster01
09-29-22, 18:10
Didn't research I've been out the game for a bit so I took a chance. 65 for 60 minutes lady I got was actually very cute 40's not big. Massage was a 5. 5 on thr flip nothing made her grab but she was too shy oh well wasn't wasting any more time. 20 tip and I left. I did see a new place infront of thr orange lime by halsted I need a real massage so might try it.Anyone know which spa he is talking about near the Halsted / Archer Orange line? That right around Red Lantern.

RationalityLoL
09-30-22, 02:26
If memory serves me right, VIP got busted in a regular prostitution sting. During the search of the property, however, they uncovered videos of us mongers doing the deed, including some law and other big shots. It appeared two of the biggest rooms there were loaded for sound. It was quite the scandal back then.So what was the end result of all this? Arrests? What happened to the video? What about the officers and the mongers getting taped?

DragonPlayer72
09-30-22, 10:13
Are these new girls, I was there 3 times and the word Beauties had nothing to do with the girls looks.I guess beauties is in the eyes of the beholder. LOL. Yes there was new talent there and I was lucky to get a sample. You know these gals are there one day and gone the next. I guess it's just timing. Anyhow, I received my first foot job and it was not bad.

DragonPlayer72
09-30-22, 17:51
Nothing wrong with a little foot action from Linda. It really was her red nails that made me crazy. Every so often we have to mix it up in life. Next time I will have those pink toes in my mouth as I do other things.

DragonPlayer72
09-30-22, 17:56
I forgot to show pics of Linda's feet.

JakeGoodfella
09-30-22, 23:02
I forgot to show pics of Linda's feet.Nice! I'm a foot lover myself and that looks like alot of fun.

Archive
10-02-22, 21:08
One of most beautiful girls working at there her name is Susie. She is the one you must to fk.

Egrtoplzasap
10-03-22, 01:34
I will be at united center, with some time to kill. Any recommendations on the area for a massage and more? Any places to stay away from? Thank you in advance!

Fit312
10-03-22, 07:54
One of most beautiful girls working at there her name is Susie. She is the one you must to fk.I was trying to see Linda on Saturday who was there last week and wound up with butterball big tit Amanda. Price was right, $120 with $40 BBBJ upgrade. Linda was kinda funny when I went there previously just to chat up the talent after banging Amy at Archer Spa. I told her that I couldn't get a massage right then because I was broke and she said "No money, no honey!

RedSox1969
10-04-22, 14:23
I was trying to see Linda on Saturday who was there last week and wound up with butterball big tit Amanda. Price was right, $120 with $40 BBBJ upgrade. Linda was kinda funny when I went there previously just to chat up the talent after banging Amy at Archer Spa. I told her that I couldn't get a massage right then because I was broke and she said "No money, no honey!"Coming to Chicago from Oct 17 to 20 and appreciate any details you can provide re Linda and the other Amanda."

Covert Use
10-05-22, 08:45
Visited Angel at the Van Buren massage behind board of trade. Negotiated for FS at 145. She came in no massage no BJ she just wanted to get started. Kept rushing and did CBJ after some pressure from me but for less than 2 min. Within 5 min she kept insisting why I didn't come and finally I left within 15 min without even getting a release.

BigJoe4567
10-05-22, 10:07
Recently visited Golden dream. Had been 2 x before both resulting in L1. My first time, the MT walked on my back. I was in the area and decided to walk in. Received decent massage but no HE / extras. Cute MT w pig tails and skirt. Covered with towel after flip.

Not sure I'll try again there soon, will stick to the known commodities. (I guess I thought this was one).

StayPuff
10-05-22, 10:46
Anyone ever seen this Tina? Curious if her menu is all inclusive. May have been one of the red table girls but appears to be working from a different location now.

https://rubmd.com/chicago-il/f7b571e5-32dc-4e8d-8641-75e842833de3

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/2634996

Bdp187
10-05-22, 21:05
Sunny day spa.

MT Spa.

Exercise Spa.

Hot Koreans in mouth prospect near the airport.You seem like a Connoisseur in K-AMPs and was wondering if there was anything closer to downtown or Midway? I'll be visiting next week and want to prepare myself by reading their reviews before choosing one.

TIA!

Jinurso
10-06-22, 14:16
I think I'm allowed back to CLM but haven't pulled the trigger in a long while. I noticed that there are a bunch of new girls there. Any new reports for any of them? Cindy and Laura look VERY much my type.

BigJoe4567
10-06-22, 16:22
I think I'm allowed back to CLM but haven't pulled the trigger in a long while. I noticed that there are a bunch of new girls there. Any new reports for any of them? Cindy and Laura look VERY much my type.Saw Laura a little while ago. Hot, skinny Euro girl. Light massage then climbed atop in RCG position while delivering L1 - it was very hot. I did not ask for more so do not know full menu.

XNaughtyCal
10-06-22, 16:41
Anyone ever seen this Tina? Curious if her menu is all inclusive. May have been one of the red table girls but appears to be working from a different location now.

https://rubmd.com/chicago-il/f7b571e5-32dc-4e8d-8641-75e842833de3

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/2634996She is independent now. I tried to book with Tina about a month ago and last minute she ghosted and texted back 30 minutes later that she had a "family emergency." Wound up just going to red table girls location and seeing Mindy instead.

BareOnly2018
10-06-22, 18:53
She is independent now. I tried to book with Tina about a month ago and last minute she ghosted and texted back 30 minutes later that she had a "family emergency." Wound up just going to red table girls location and seeing Mindy instead.Is the red table girls worth it? Msog a go? Any touching?

TJGeek
10-06-22, 22:01
I think I'm allowed back to CLM but haven't pulled the trigger in a long while. I noticed that there are a bunch of new girls there. Any new reports for any of them? Cindy and Laura look VERY much my type.If its the same Eastern Euro Laura, then she is a tall thin blond who may be the only one worth seeing. Offers FS (just ask) with DATY, 69, BBJ, etc. 300 for everything if I recall. But, kind of goes through he motions.

XNaughtyCal
10-07-22, 09:45
Is the red table girls worth it? Msog a go? Any touching?I'm newer to the forum. Had been a lurker for a while but happy to share my experience.

When my booking w / Tina fell through I went ahead and scheduled w / Red Table Girls which is like a couple blocks away from where Tina was.

https://rubmd.com/chicago-il/312ed0fc-3084-46c1-9436-719ed9602f25

Booker told me they had several girls available to choose from. Very easy setup. Showed up and a woman greeted me and tried to immediately take me back. Have never seen her in their adds and probably for good reason (she was not attractive or at all comparable to the ads). When I pushed back that I wanted to see someone advertised she was very polite and told me she would get someone else and brought out Mindy. Mindy was an older woman but still pretty attractive with some large DDs so I agreed and went for it. Negotiated for $$. 5 for nuru /45 minutes. Hopped on the table and first 10 M or so are a teasing massage with Mindy rubbing her tits over my back and occasionally getting at the boys through the hole in the table. This wasn't an authentic nuru. Probably not worth the extra. Just some standard lotion used for this. She then got under the table and started w / standard HJ. Then I felt some weird sensation which I soon realized was Mindy putting on a condom and starts w / CBJ. Was pretty brief only a few minutes before she resurfaced from under the table saying her jaw hurt but was asking me what I like and seemed to really want to please. I'd been dying to get at those DDs so she got on the table w / me and we did Russian for a good while which was pretty great. All of this was MT and MSOG within the time frame I just tend to take a while to finish for w / e reason. I asked if we could switch back to under the table for the pop so she laid on her back underneath and jerked me off onto her tits which is all visible through the mirrors they have along the table. She was super friendly and even though she's aged a good amount compared to her photos I'd likely repeat and probably try out some of the newer girls.

Moejoo
10-07-22, 09:56
I think I'm allowed back to CLM but haven't pulled the trigger in a long while. I noticed that there are a bunch of new girls there. Any new reports for any of them? Cindy and Laura look VERY much my type.I recently saw Sarah and Melissa. Sarah much older than her pics would suggest and meh experience. I liked Melissa a lot, not more to add from previous reports.

As I was leaving I got a glimpse of new blonde, Lena. Platinum long blonde hair, pretty face, looked to me like 20's to early 30's. Was on her phone and bent over on angle with baggy clothes so I could not judge her body size. She gave me a nice smile, she is on my to do list unless I hear she is a lot bigger than pics. Faced looked thin fwiw.

Asphalt
10-07-22, 11:35
Not long ago I stopped for a time in downtown Chicago. As I prepped for the trip I had every intention of taking a short train ride to some near suburb and visiting a provider that seemed to suit my needs. Once in the hotel room I got to feeling lazy and opted for Jin to come to my hotel instead.

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/2925325

She replied to my text promptly and arrived within an hour of confirming the appointment. The picture on the left I thought was obviously not her but the picture on the right probably was, and I was right. She's probably in her early 50's and carrying some extra pounds but not enough to call her fat. She's pleasant enough and tries to give a massage for about 30 minutes. It's ok but not really good. She took off her shirt but left on the bra and pants. During the massage she stayed clear of my hands, which was frustrating. After the flip there was almost no massage and she sat between my legs to begin the HE. Her breasts really look nice. She didn't mind when I sat up and reached around her back to unhook the bra as I though she might. After that I could fondle and kiss them as she kept going with the HE. I was glad the finish was a bit difficult for me that day because she wasn't being too generous. I had her move around to my side so I could reach more but all I got was grabbing her butt. Going naked wasn't an option. Finally she offered me a CBJ for an extra. 6. Since I was taking so long with the HE I figured I could last a good while CBJ too. Good move. Her CBJ technique is really pretty good and I enjoyed it for quite a while. I eventually let go as we neared the end of the hour. Fortunately she didn't stop immediately as I kept her head down there until the pleasure had faded.

It was $200 for the appointment and an extra. 6 for the CBJ. I don't think any more would be available and I won't try again. For prompt service in a downtown hotel I don't think I was ripped off but I don't think I'll be in Chicago enough really to find the best deals on my own.

SubmarineBart
10-08-22, 00:40
Is the red table girls worth it? Msog a go? Any touching?I booked an appointment with The red table girls two months ago. Total bait and switch, she wanted $$$ and no BJ. I walked out.

Fit312
10-08-22, 12:00
Both times I've gone there recently, the girl asked me for my number when I was a walk-in. Since it's obviously AAMP connected, are they doing the usual 130/160 deal if you answer an ad?

Ralph Alton
10-08-22, 13:29
There doors are all closed and lights are out. The "open" sign is altogether missing.

Trader1973
10-08-22, 15:29
Because of my current LEO situation I have to roll low key I don't even drive to spots no more I CTA it but does anyone got any intel about Rose Spa Located a few blocks South of BHC on S Archer?

Would love to find a low key spot can't get into any more jams right now. Any help with any low key spots would be appreciated and once my Legal stuff irons out I'll return the favor.

Thanks fellow mongers.

Jinurso
10-08-22, 22:38
I recently saw Sarah and Melissa. Sarah much older than her pics would suggest and meh experience. I liked Melissa a lot, not more to add from previous reports.

As I was leaving I got a glimpse of new blonde, Lena. Platinum long blonde hair, pretty face, looked to me like 20's to early 30's. Was on her phone and bent over on angle with baggy clothes so I could not judge her body size. She gave me a nice smile, she is on my to do list unless I hear she is a lot bigger than pics. Faced looked thin fwiw.Nice, I'll have to check Lena out the next time I get back over to CLM. I've been on a high end kick lately but when I do go back I'll do a TOFTT.

Agree on Sarah and Melissa. They are oldies but goodies.

Lukkylou
10-09-22, 00:16
Because of my current LEO situation I have to roll low key I don't even drive to spots no more I CTA it but does anyone got any intel about Rose Spa Located a few blocks South of BHC on S Archer?

Would love to find a low key spot can't get into any more jams right now. Any help with any low key spots would be appreciated and once my Legal stuff irons out I'll return the favor.

Thanks fellow mongers.Your fake BS posts are so obvious and annoying that even the admin has started silencing you. Get a new hobbie dork.

LightLocks42
10-09-22, 02:41
Ivy keeps sending me pictures of girls that are really beautiful and like young (20-23) are these girls actually that age. Near the China Town locations.

Trader1973
10-09-22, 06:55
[Deleted by Admin]

Greetings Everyone,

Trader1973 posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

Thanks,

A2

Desparado
10-09-22, 09:50
Ivy keeps sending me pictures of girls that are really beautiful and like young (20-23) are these girls actually that age. Near the China Town locations.The Chinese massage places send you fake pics of young beauties to get you to come, hoping you will settle for what you find there since you spent the time to get ready and drive there.

Exploradora
10-09-22, 11:13
Nice, I'll have to check Lena out the next time I get back over to CLM. I've been on a high end kick lately but when I do go back I'll do a TOFTT.

Agree on Sarah and Melissa. They are oldies but goodies.New here, recently moved to Chicago, really loving all the reviews here. Has anyone seen Claudia at CLM? Tryna see her today, saw Melissa and Selma in the past week and only heard good things about her from them. Apparently she's international and also has some massage training haha. Her picture looks hot af, does CLM use their actual pictures? If no one's seen her, I'll TOFTT and report back this morning.

SixGunSal
10-09-22, 15:49
Does anyone know if Sarah is still at CLC??

ChicagoFan54
10-09-22, 17:04
What are the best Chinatown massage parlors?

Exploradora
10-10-22, 09:38
New here, recently moved to Chicago, really loving all the reviews here. Has anyone seen Claudia at CLM? Tryna see her today, saw Melissa and Selma in the past week and only heard good things about her from them. Apparently she's international and also has some massage training haha. Her picture looks hot af, does CLM use their actual pictures? If no one's seen her, I'll TOFTT and report back this morning.Saw Claudia at CLM, TOFTT, definitely a good experience, would repeat. She's 20's, fit, looks better than her pics tbh, maybe they need to put better pics of her up, kind of quiet / shy at first but was super nice, I had a good time. Probably my favorite so far. Good massage technique, plenty of teasing throughout, does have a nice menu of extras, but first time I ended up getting mutual shower and mutual massage, which definitely made my day LOL. Her ass was fire. I think she definitely works out on the reg. Has a thick ass and nice medium size boobs, she let me play with both. After I blew, I ended up staying extra to just chat with her. Going to see her more often when I'm free from work.

SideTalker
10-10-22, 11:15
Golden dreams on chicago. Coco is on the weekend shift. Prob around 40 years old, slightly above average looks as AMPs go. A bit of a language barrier and some haggling but good CBJ.

Available. Pm for deets.

Am now ready to upgrade to good independent providers. I keep hearing about isabela pomares but also read its a great massage with little tease followed by a jackhammer. Would appreciate recommendations for similar providers, good tease / edge, pricing similar to isabela, who are a step up from the typical AMP experience.

Thanks.

UncannyKink
10-10-22, 12:48
Heads up everyone.

I'm stopping short of making an accusation, but I'm highly suspicious that recent credit fraud on one of my credit cards is linked to CLM. I suspect it's CLM because I haven't used that card for transactions outside of CLM this year, and the fraud charges were linked to Games on the Android platform (I use IOS and know CLM's credit card machine runs Android).

Please save your opinions on "this is why I only use cash / gift cards" I'm not looking for sympathy or recommendations to avoid the situation, I'm simply sharing in case anyone else has also seen fraud on their cards.

Be safe out there.

TrickyBic53
10-10-22, 14:23
Hello, I saw she has been around for a bit and some positive reviews from 2020. Has anyone tried? I'm a bit weary of incall at an apartment or hotel but this seems promising. Please share any emp or independent suggestions.

https://tryst.link/massage/savannah-cmt

Clark2020
10-11-22, 08:28
Hey! I'm a long time lurker and normally keep to AMP. I have had some great experiences but there few and far between. Looking to upgrade a little. Anyone have experience with this one? I've seen her posts around for a while. https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/female-escorts/2217766.

Jay117
10-11-22, 10:26
Hello, I saw she has been around for a bit and some positive reviews from 2020. Has anyone tried? I'm a bit weary of incall at an apartment or hotel but this seems promising. Please share any emp or independent suggestions.

https://tryst.link/massage/savannah-cmtI was just looking at her site this morning. Looks legit, but gets fairly pricey for FBSM (esp once you add the body-to-body option), so I'd be happy to hear any reports as well.

(if you search, there are some older reviews that are a mixed bag, but nothing in the last two years)

Moejoo
10-11-22, 12:13
Does anyone know if Sarah is still at CLC??Is she listed on their schedule? Did you read my post from 3 days ago?

Moejoo
10-11-22, 12:18
I was just looking at her site this morning. Looks legit, but gets fairly pricey for FBSM (esp once you add the body-to-body option), so I'd be happy to hear any reports as well.

(if you search, there are some older reviews that are a mixed bag, but nothing in the last two years)Over the course of several months I tried to hook up with her a number of times. Communication was very uneven and she couldn't seem to really read and respond to what I said in text messages. I finally gave up. On days that she advertised she would not respond to messages and then would send me something incoherent when she had not advertised in a week. I think she is probably on some sort of behavioral meds or stoned out of her mind. After I gave up it was reported on here that she is much heavier than her pics.

BungeeJumper1
10-11-22, 12:45
Just getting back into the hobby after finally getting divorced.

Went to Blossom in Addison last week. Had a very good kgirl experience and plan to go back later this week. Looks like this is a newer shop as I haven't seen any reviews on it yet.

XNaughtyCal
10-11-22, 14:08
Just stopped in ozone and saw Carly after I was told me on the phone they had a heap of new talent (tbd if that is true). I hadn't seen any reviews on this one so figured I'd share.

Carly was an early 30's young spinner Thai with some A / B cups. Maybe 5'5 and very pretty and excellent English. Much more than I expected walking in so I went for it. I think I suck at negotiating so probably overpaid but. 6 door fee. Nice teasing massage w / some good pressure and gets on the table to use her weight for the massage. On flip she lays out the menu. Greek $$, BBBJ was $, and HJ. 5. First time here so stuck w / just HJ which had some solid technique and wasn't rushed. No MT at this tier which was disappointing. Was wondering if others could elaborate on if the other upgrades are worth the coin since this was my 1st time here and have nothing to compare it to.

Jay117
10-11-22, 15:56
(I use IOS and know CLM's credit card machine runs Android).I strongly suspect that that piece of information is not relevant. Someone could just have written down your card information and stolen it to use on their android phone. They're not ordering game cards via the company credit card machine.

Report it and get a new card. Stay safe.

Bm392
10-11-22, 16:31
Mahagony (from Spa Paris) is the owner so I text her for their prices. She gave me 30 min for 0. 6 and one hour for 0. 9. Now, once before she had told me that she would do the dollar a minute Monday like Spa Paris use to have. This time, she doesn't want to do it but that's ok. I ask if this is the bikini rate? She says yes. So, I make the appointment.

She text me a little later to confirm the appointment time and to ask again how long that I wanted. Told her 30 min because I wanted to check out her service on my first visit, but I would do longer if she gave me the Spa Paris Monday prices. Mahagony then stated that I could have the Spa Paris Monday rate but the minimum time was 60 minutes. I agreed.

I get to the location and ring the bell but no one comes to let me in. Then my phone rings, its Mahagony. She tells me that her therapist doesn't want to do the dollar a minute rate so we need to go back to the original rate and that she will take care of me another time. I say ok so she gives me the code to get in.

Harlem, a dusty medium size ebony therapist meets me in the hall and tells me to wash my hands. She should have gone first because her hair was undone and it looked like she had just woke up. She didn't smile and her greeting was dry. Harlem looked like she didn't want to be there.

Harlem sends me to the room to get comfortable. When she came in, I noticed that she wasnt in a bikini. I asked her why and told her that Mahagony said that the 30 minute rate was for a bikini massage and I offered to show her the text. She strips down and we start.

As we know, most of the non-asian places offer more of a back rub than a real massage (Paris, Lexis, and Mahagony were the rare exceptions) so you are really paying for a different experience (ebony, bikini.). Well, Harlem started with a weak ass back rub then she gets a text. Mahagony denied agreeing to a bikini massage so Harlem starts getting dressed. I offered to show her the text and asked why she would stop in the middle of the session. Harlem then stated that Mahagony doesn't set her prices and ended the session all together.

I call Mahagony but she is so busy defending herself that she wasn't listening to what I was saying or reading what she wrote so I hang up and started texting again so I could actually get in a word or two. She calls back first and tells me to see her when my finances are right. After I shut that crap down, she states that there is nothing she can do about the past but she will make it up to me in the future. It was to late for that so I ended the conversation and went over to see Lisa at Best One.

Mahagony was good as hell at being a therapist but she has much to learn about how to run her business and how to regulate her therapist. Just because her therapist are independent contractors doesn't mean that she doesn't control of the basic structure of her business. In the end, she doesn't realize that it's her name at stake. In my book, this place is a forever no go.

Fit312
10-11-22, 18:27
On flip she lays out the menu. Greek $$, BBBJ was $, and HJ. 5.Sounds like a good deal. I was there a few months ago and they claimed to have a regular rotation of new girls. They tried to push a lanky individual of questionable looks and gender on me, but Lucky agreed to see me when I started walking out the door. Had to pay her $200 for FS and an extra $20 to lick my balls, so not a compelling value.

CAC7137
10-11-22, 19:13
Sounds like a good deal. I was there a few months ago and they claimed to have a regular rotation of new girls. They tried to push a lanky individual of questionable looks and gender on me, but Lucky agreed to see me when I started walking out the door. Had to pay her $200 for FS and an extra $20 to lick my balls, so not a compelling value.Lucky or Lily?

PatientX1
10-11-22, 20:32
I have visited Alexandra several times now. Her pictures are her, she is tall, slender and beautiful. Easy communication, plenty of street parking, clean incall. She offers massage and HE, no escort or FS, although she is open to fetish after a few visits. I see her for fetish, so I can't comment on her massage skills, but she has good hands. Her rates are posted as 150 for hh, 250 for the hr. Pm me for details.

https://tryst.link/massage/alexandra2779

I will post this in the Skokie forum as well, as the incall is close to Lincolnwood.

MrMax4
10-12-22, 20:52
Good evening to you all. Coming down from the Madison Wi area to Saint Charles area for the wife's conference. I will have some free time in that area Saturday and Sunday morning. Then I will be going to the University of Chicago by myself for a football game Saturday afternoon. I love a good AMP which there are none around here really. Just a HE. If anyone of you Bears fans can point me to a good table shower place that the sweet Asian will give me a good rimming I would really appreciate it. I have never had either. Thanks to you all again. I have been reading the Chicago boards for a few years now.

Biliator
10-12-22, 21:37
Good evening to you all. Coming down from the Madison Wi area to Saint Charles area for the wife's conference. I will have some free time in that area Saturday and Sunday morning. Then I will be going to the University of Chicago by myself for a football game Saturday afternoon. I love a good AMP which there are none around here really. Just a HE. If anyone of you Bears fans can point me to a good table shower place that the sweet Asian will give me a good rimming I would really appreciate it. I have never had either. Thanks to you all again. I have been reading the Chicago boards for a few years now.I've lived in Hyde Park 20+ years but apparently still able to learn something new: the you of C plays football? 😅. Any of the Chinatown spas you read about hear are roughly 20 minutes from you of C. Happy mongering.

Just Do It 2
10-12-22, 21:56
I saw Margo recently for a short visit. L1 only. She's very nice as a person but not quite my type in terms of looks. Not as well toned as the pics on the site might lead you to believe. Still very nice but I probably won't repeat.Anyone seen Margo at Clm lately? Curious as to thoughts / comments about her. She looks really hot and Sexy in her pics. Thanks.

Razorthin2011
10-12-22, 23:10
LMAO, you must not be much of a Hyde Parker not to know the you of C had the first ever Heisman Trophy winner, Amos Alonzo Stagg.

I've lived in Hyde Park 20+ years but apparently still able to learn something new: the you of C plays football? 😅. Any of the Chinatown spas you read about hear are roughly 20 minutes from you of C. Happy mongering.

Fit312
10-13-22, 06:19
I've lived in Hyde Park 20+ years but apparently still able to learn something new: the you of C plays football?Yeah, I was surprised to learn that they revived the program after Robert Maynard Hutchins famously cancelled it back in the 30's. Amos Alonzo Stagg shall rise again!

TrickyBic53
10-13-22, 07:58
Heads up everyone.

I'm stopping short of making an accusation, but I'm highly suspicious that recent credit fraud on one of my credit cards is linked to CLM. I suspect it's CLM because I haven't used that card for transactions outside of CLM this year, and the fraud charges were linked to Games on the Android platform (I use IOS and know CLM's credit card machine runs Android).

Please save your opinions on "this is why I only use cash / gift cards" I'm not looking for sympathy or recommendations to avoid the situation, I'm simply sharing in case anyone else has also seen fraud on their cards.

Be safe out there.Where is Clm I can't seem to make out the location.

Jayp80
10-13-22, 08:40
Has anyone tried her out? The ad give an exact address and price for L2 so I assumed it was fake, yesterday I saw a woman who I'm probably 95% sure was her at a restaurant in the south loop with her husband. She was constantly on her phone texting which gave me more reason to believe she was a provider. If I don't hear anything from anyone, I'll try to set something up in the next week.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/asian-massage-body-rub-providers/body-rubs/nuru-and-lingam-massage-specialist-25588.html

Jay117
10-13-22, 09:42
Has anyone tried her out? The ad give an exact address and price for L2 so I assumed it was fake, yesterday I saw a woman who I'm probably 95% sure was her at a restaurant in the south loop with her husband. She was constantly on her phone texting which gave me more reason to believe she was a provider. If I don't hear anything from anyone, I'll try to set something up in the next week.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/asian-massage-body-rub-providers/body-rubs/nuru-and-lingam-massage-specialist-25588.htmlIt's definitely a strange ad. It looks legit in the sense that the photos look authentic, and the prices seem normal, but (a) it mentions the exact address of the apartment building, and (b) no cash accepted??

Please post if you manage to see her! And let us know how she wants to be paid!

SmallD23
10-13-22, 10:53
Good evening to you all. Coming down from the Madison Wi area to Saint Charles area for the wife's conference. I will have some free time in that area Saturday and Sunday morning. Then I will be going to the University of Chicago by myself for a football game Saturday afternoon. I love a good AMP which there are none around here really. Just a HE. If anyone of you Bears fans can point me to a good table shower place that the sweet Asian will give me a good rimming I would really appreciate it. I have never had either. Thanks to you all again. I have been reading the Chicago boards for a few years now.Yes, I'd love info in an L1/ L2 with a good rimming of my asshole too.

Coopertars
10-13-22, 18:35
It's definitely a strange ad. It looks legit in the sense that the photos look authentic, and the prices seem normal, but (a) it mentions the exact address of the apartment building, and (b) no cash accepted??

Please post if you manage to see her! And let us know how she wants to be paid!I reached out to her today, she responds sporadically. Wanted to be paid up front via zelle before giving her apt number. Gave an e-mail address for her "accountant". I'm not paying up front so I didn't get any further.

Lex85
10-13-22, 19:18
Finally have some time to check this place out.

Can anyone pm me details? Cost plus tip etc.

Thanks.

PatientX1
10-13-22, 21:55
To clarify, this is far North side Chicago, close to the border of Lincolnwood.

PatientX1
10-13-22, 21:57
I have visited Alexandra several times now. Her pictures are her, she is tall, slender and beautiful. Easy communication, plenty of street parking, clean incall. She offers massage and HE, no escort or FS, although she is open to fetish after a few visits. I see her for fetish, so I can't comment on her massage skills, but she has good hands. Her rates are posted as 150 for hh, 250 for the hr. Pm me for details.

https://tryst.link/massage/alexandra2779

I will post this in the Skokie forum as well, as the incall is close to Lincolnwood.This should say far north side chicago.

TJGeek
10-13-22, 22:02
Where is Clm I can't seem to make out the location.CLM = https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/.

Hrodebert
10-14-22, 00:37
Was the UofC player who won the first Heisman. 1935. Amos Alonzo Stagg was the coach there from 1892-1935.

LMAO, you must not be much of a Hyde Parker not to know the you of C had the first ever Heisman Trophy winner, Amos Alonzo Stagg.

CanadianGuy
10-14-22, 00:47
I was just looking at her site this morning. Looks legit, but gets fairly pricey for FBSM (esp once you add the body-to-body option), so I'd be happy to hear any reports as well.

(if you search, there are some older reviews that are a mixed bag, but nothing in the last two years)She's got a few recent ones on TER.

DragonPlayer72
10-14-22, 15:38
I was introduced to new talent at Beijing. She was quite beautiful and I had an awesome time. Her name was Linda also. How many Lindas do they have? LOL. When I was there last time it was a different Linda. Anyhow here is her pic I found online.

JohnLorain
10-14-22, 19:35
I'm going to be near both and wondered if one would be a better choice than the other?

Thanks!

Desparado
10-15-22, 10:09
I'm going to be near both and wondered if one would be a better choice than the other?

Thanks!Thanks for doing this, please post your experience in order to help us decide.