PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Wenger
08-07-22, 09:05
This place seems to be a Gold mine full of knowledge & wisdom.

Does anyone know of any AMP L3 providers near Orland, Tinley ss area?

DM me please & thank you.

Any other knowledge is helpful as well.Orland / Tinley area is normally posted in the South Suburbs thread. That being said there's aren't any AMP's close that offer L3 since Crystal closed. West to Minooka / Morris, North to Lombard or into the city are pretty much the best options.

Fit312
08-07-22, 09:38
Which is the Orange Spa ads or address so I know which to avoid. You can PM me.Opens at 9 AM!

3793 S Archer Ave, Chicago, IL 60616.

Rizpat
08-07-22, 10:19
I did a grand tour of various spas yesterday after seeing one of my regulars on Friday to check out the new talent and immediately noped out of Orange. The place was wide open, so I strolled in and was confronted by a desperate ugly dude with lipstick trying to feel me up. Thought that I would steady my nerves with a visit to the park, but turned towards Coco Spa since parking was a little tight. Walked right in and a sexy half-naked older MILF named Sophia emerged and told me with the help of her phone that she was busy. Definitely the hottest lady I've seen there and I liked that she was showing a lot of cleavage.

After picking up my dry cleaning and latest shipment of condoms, I doubled back to Western and stopped by 819. Did see the three girls mentioned on the AAMP forum and I think I recognized the girl laying down on the couch, Mina perhaps? Spoke to the tall Italian girl Julia who was all business and we penciled in a meet for later.

Ogden gave me a direct path to WRS where I saw the friendly and flirty Cici who looked in her 30s. Said that the Thai girl named Lilly was busy, so it might be the girl who worked at Grand. Was tempted to stick around, but I'll be back when I'm well-rested.Can I get the address or any more details on this Grand spa you mentioned towards the end of your post?

FuckIt216
08-07-22, 11:56
Which is the Orange Spa ads or address so I know which to avoid. You can PM me.My man is asking for address so he can be first in line this morning LOL 😂.

DayTrader01
08-07-22, 12:05
Sure is. It helps to be snipped, and be able to prove it.What's the name and phone number for SXL.

RichL1234
08-07-22, 12:29
My man is asking for address so he can be first in line this morning LOL 😂.Only so I can greet you at the door on your way out.

GeneralObvious
08-07-22, 14:21
I did a grand tour of various spas yesterday after seeing one of my regulars on Friday to check out the new talent and immediately noped out of Orange. The place was wide open, so I strolled in and was confronted by a desperate ugly dude with lipstick trying to feel me up. Thought that I would steady my nerves with a visit to the park, but turned towards Coco Spa since parking was a little tight. Walked right in and a sexy half-naked older MILF named Sophia emerged and told me with the help of her phone that she was busy. Definitely the hottest lady I've seen there and I liked that she was showing a lot of cleavage.

After picking up my dry cleaning and latest shipment of condoms, I doubled back to Western and stopped by 819. Did see the three girls mentioned on the AAMP forum and I think I recognized the girl laying down on the couch, Mina perhaps? Spoke to the tall Italian girl Julia who was all business and we penciled in a meet for later.

Ogden gave me a direct path to WRS where I saw the friendly and flirty Cici who looked in her 30s. Said that the Thai girl named Lilly was busy, so it might be the girl who worked at Grand. Was tempted to stick around, but I'll be back when I'm well-rested.She's a keeper. You missed out on some fun.

Tkow70
08-07-22, 15:41
She's a keeper. You missed out on some fun.Don't frequemt AMPs. What does WRS stand for? Off Ogden? Thanks.

Fit312
08-07-22, 17:11
She's a keeper. You missed out on some fun.OK, so what's the big secret?

GeneralObvious
08-07-22, 17:53
OK, so what's the big secret?You just have to visit her to find out.

Unoamu
08-07-22, 18:17
OK, so what's the big secret?West River Spa.

Eddinger
08-07-22, 18:47
What's the name and phone number for SXL.You can find it online. SXL Nails or whatever is the full name. Its in south loop on S Michigan.

Member #6105
08-08-22, 17:26
Has anyone ever here of this place? I've passed by it a few times and wonder if they provide any extra services. I called to see if they accept walk-ins, and they do. The girl on the phone had a very cute voice. Very Japanese School girl type of voice.

CGuy2
08-08-22, 18:19
Asian AMP on Milwaukee Ave north of Foster has a woman named Sarah. Visited today went for L2 and she did not disappoint. Her menu appears to be the sky is the limit! Thin nice legs, teenage volleyball player ass, smaller C cup and a bald kitty. Probably 30 something but the way she is built and moves her body age does not matter. 1/2 hour rate plus $ for the rest. Says she is there everyday.

SexWithJesus69
08-08-22, 18:27
Asian AMP on Milwaukee Ave north of Foster has a woman named Sarah. Visited today went for L2 and she did not disappoint. Her menu appears to be the sky is the limit! Thin nice legs, teenage volleyball player ass, smaller C cup and a bald kitty. Probably 30 something but the way she is built and moves her body age does not matter. 1/2 hour rate plus $ for the rest. Says she is there everyday.What is the place called? Please DM me.

OrdLover
08-08-22, 18:30
Asian AMP on Milwaukee Ave north of Foster has a woman named Sarah. Visited today went for L2 and she did not disappoint. Her menu appears to be the sky is the limit! Thin nice legs, teenage volleyball player ass, smaller C cup and a bald kitty. Probably 30 something but the way she is built and moves her body age does not matter. 1/2 hour rate plus $ for the rest. Says she is there everyday.Are you talking about Massage Clinic? That is the only place that I can think of.

WickedSob
08-08-22, 18:48
Asian AMP on Milwaukee Ave north of Foster has a woman named Sarah. Visited today went for L2 and she did not disappoint. Her menu appears to be the sky is the limit! Thin nice legs, teenage volleyball player ass, smaller C cup and a bald kitty. Probably 30 something but the way she is built and moves her body age does not matter. 1/2 hour rate plus $ for the rest. Says she is there everyday.Milwaukee is a very long street. Can you be more specific? Maybe Massage Clinic?

Member #6105
08-08-22, 22:03
Has anyone ever here of this place? I've passed by it a few times and wonder if they provide any extra services. I called to see if they accept walk-ins, and they do. The girl on the phone had a charming voice. Very Japanese School girl type of voice.So I decided to take the plunge and see what happens. I walked in and saw one old lady and one middle-aged woman. I spoke with the middle-aged woman and told her I was the one who had called earlier. I paid for the 60 deep tissue massage for 40 min at the register. The massage was great! It was a good stress reliever. She flipped me over, massaged me for a bit, and then tapped my guy and asked, "massage?" I said yes, and off she went. It was ok. I wasn't really into it because I wasn't attracted to the lady. She had a short, chubby Asian mom body. Once it ended, I tipped 40 for the HE and went for it and asked if they offered other girls or full service. She said no, and that was that. She was pretty nice. We had a pleasant conversation in the beginning. This is probably a good place if you just want a quick HJ. It was my first time at a parlor, so that any tips would be appreciated.

CGuy2
08-08-22, 23:11
Asian AMP on Milwaukee Ave north of Foster has a woman named Sarah. Visited today went for L2 and she did not disappoint. Her menu appears to be the sky is the limit! Thin nice legs, teenage volleyball player ass, smaller C cup and a bald kitty. Probably 30 something but the way she is built and moves her body age does not matter. 1/2 hour rate plus $ for the rest. Says she is there everyday.Massage CLC on right side of street if you are heading NW.

WickedSob
08-09-22, 00:47
Massage CLC on right side of street if you are heading NW.Julie sold to new owners. I have not tried it out yet but I've heard anything goes!

Kda Kodiac
08-09-22, 11:05
Had brought this up with a monger earlier and decided to open it up to the forum. Does anyone have a recommendation of someone who is good at edging or lingam massage.

Rizpat
08-09-22, 12:07
Had brought this up with a monger earlier and decided to open it up to the forum. Does anyone have a recommendation of someone who is good at edging or lingam massage.Man I'd love to find a provider like this. Been looking for a while now but most seem to focus on just getting the job done in my experience.

ChitownGuy321
08-09-22, 13:51
Man I'd love to find a provider like this. Been looking for a while now but most seem to focus on just getting the job done in my experience.chicagotantramassage@gmail.com

https://twitter.com/alyssatantra

Archive
08-09-22, 14:30
Anyone have been to Orange spa yet. I planning to stop by there on Friday.

ChiTownGuy990
08-09-22, 15:56
I think that Hong Kong is still open, but it always looks closed. Ruby is definitely permanently closed, but it apparently was due more to friction between the principals than anything else. No shortage of other establishments west of Ashland Avenue.I dreamt I went to HongKong earlier this year (March? It was around dusk, and I gone through too much liquor, so I walked there, but a great time was had none the less. I paid for 60 minutes, plus $$ for covered FS. I don't normally dine at the why, but was pretty drunk so I dined there and around the corner. Can't remember her name, but was fit, roughly 5'3", probably in her mid 30's, b cup, average booty. Dream ended as expected.

Side question:

Any insight on the "Men's Spa" on Western between North and Fullerton, West side of the street? Passed by on my way to my bowling league, the lights caught my eye, but don't want to walk into a transformer situation.

TIA fellas.

OrdLover
08-09-22, 16:10
Driving down on Halsted nearby Addison. Saw a spa but didn't catch the name. Went home to look it up and saw two different places occupying the same place one called boon Thai spa and the other call VIP spa. So have anyone been there before didn't find any reports here. This is a legit spa or is a place with extra?

Rajput Singh
08-09-22, 19:16
Hi, I'm going to a Cubs game. Are there any massage parlor's nearby?

Burton73
08-09-22, 20:40
Anyone have been to Orange spa yet. I planning to stop by there on Friday.Yep, went to Orange Spa and was Greeted by a man dressed as a women.

Burton73
08-09-22, 20:41
Hi, I'm going to a Cubs game. Are there any massage parlor's nearby?Google Belmont Spa.

Good place for simple needs.

JakeGoodfella
08-09-22, 23:16
Man I'd love to find a provider like this. Been looking for a while now but most seem to focus on just getting the job done in my experience.Meghan is awesome at edging. For extra fun, she will even strap your hands and feet down to her table while she drives you crazy. Just talk to her ahead of time regarding what you want and I'm sure she'll deliver.

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/2014941

ConfuciusMan
08-09-22, 23:38
Went and got a massage fromTiffany. Took the hour and it was the best massage I've ever had. I have had a lot of massages. She's pretty looking mid 30's. Great jolo ass.

TheCondor7
08-09-22, 23:39
Meghan is awesome at edging. For extra fun, she will even strap your hands and feet down to her table while she drives you crazy. Just talk to her ahead of time regarding what you want and I'm sure she'll deliver.

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/2014941Thanks for your suggestion. Is it all hand or body to body? Any oral?

Andy9K
08-10-22, 00:26
Any spots in the area that does a good wax or shave with some extras?

GoodTimes65
08-10-22, 08:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

JakeGoodfella
08-10-22, 12:26
Thanks for your suggestion. Is it all hand or body to body? Any oral?No oral. Manual stimulation only. She will get on top of you, but if her pussy gets anywhere near your face, she will have panties on (I. E. If you request facesitting). And forget FS as that's not on the menu. Man, would I love if it was though. I bet she's wild in the sack!

Burton73
08-10-22, 12:29
Can anyone confirm if BHC is still open the last two days no one answers the door or calls / messages.

Was just wondering if they got shut done. Look like a pervert out here ringing the bell LOL.

GMan25
08-10-22, 17:11
Yep, went to Orange Spa and was Greeted by a man dressed as a women.Great post, great Title header. Thanks for the heads up.

CornCobMaker
08-10-22, 18:57
Been there three times and have only drawn duds. Hear from talk on the forum that there are some better looking providers. Can anyone provide me with the name (s) of the better looking and fit ones, so I can call ahead before? Thanks.

Quimby
08-10-22, 19:39
Have a question. Is YuYu and Eva the same gal at Comfort or are they two different people? Eva is my regular shorty with hard pinky sized nipples. Both names are mentioned here on the forum and I know some girls use multiple names.

FunTravel
08-10-22, 19:59
Can someone Dm me a good spot for early 20's Thai would be great been to Pac appt and a few AMPs been trying Kp but no response. Looking for FS or at least Bbj. DM me Thank you.

Burton73
08-10-22, 21:44
Great post, great Title header. Thanks for the heads up.Welcome. I was pumped about new place until the door opened then I was like What in The Hell.

They probably knew immediately I wasn't the one for this bullshit, cause the shim never ever locked the door, LOL.

Sapporo23
08-11-22, 12:23
Looking for providers who specialize in this service. Any help is appreciated.

Sapporo.

IPrivate008
08-11-22, 16:07
Been there three times and have only drawn duds. Hear from talk on the forum that there are some better looking providers. Can anyone provide me with the name (s) of the better looking and fit ones, so I can call ahead before? Thanks.How's the girls there and what's the damage for full service? Haven't had luck finding Latina spots.

GeneralObvious
08-11-22, 17:17
Looking for providers who specialize in this service. Any help is appreciated.

Sapporo.Eva is the one you want to see. Nice full C cup.

CornCobMaker
08-11-22, 20:33
Can someone Dm me a good spot for early 20's Thai would be great been to Pac appt and a few AMPs been trying Kp but no response. Looking for FS or at least Bbj. DM me Thank you.Posting on the forum bc dm isn't good for the sharing of info.

Ozone is your place for Thai.

CornCobMaker
08-11-22, 20:33
How's the girls there and what's the damage for full service? Haven't had luck finding Latina spots.Never done full service since I've gotten duds if that tells you anything.

KisaHero
08-11-22, 22:58
Best places for L2? I don't care much for L3.

ShuperShtar
08-12-22, 00:16
Can anyone confirm if BHC is still open the last two days no one answers the door or calls / messages.

Was just wondering if they got shut done. Look like a pervert out here ringing the bell LOL.Seems like hiring a specific promoter gets your business investigated and closed pretty quickly.

OldSchoolGuy73
08-12-22, 11:17
https://rubmd.com/chicago-il/434bdfb4-e41d-4d40-a87d-b7ce06c517e5?ref=p

Any info on this place.

Burton73
08-12-22, 12:01
Seems like hiring a specific promoter gets your business investigated and closed pretty quickly.Does seem that way when a certain person promotes a place and girls coming in 2023 or 2024 they do happen to get busted but I can confirm BHC is still going strong went last night got Barra very nice body not the Asian face I like but still cute but let me tell you for house fee and +120 this girl can perform great oral skills she does offer upgrades and that ass is banging. They currently have 4 girls there and 1 girl and 1 lady boy at Orange Across the street. But business as usual here -.

Heading to HKPD found out they got 2 10's working there I'll post review later today.

Stay well and plug. As many Asian Chicks as you can is my motto in life.

ZzTopSterZz
08-12-22, 14:46
Eva is the one you want to see. Nice full C cup.General tip: forum does not allow three letter search terms so double the last letter when a provider or spa has a short name. Eva becomes Evaa. BHC becomes BHCC. SXL becomes SXLL.

It doesn't matter today but it helps in the future when guys are searching for info on a spa or provider.

Fit312
08-12-22, 18:23
Have a question. Is YuYu and Eva the same gal at Comfort or are they two different people? Eva is my regular shorty with hard pinky sized nipples. Both names are mentioned here on the forum and I know some girls use multiple names.I don't know Eva, but YuYu isn't short.

UltimateH56
08-12-22, 19:12
Not going to mention location. DM for that if you have at least a handful of posts here. Too many stings around here and this was good.

There's a new place I spotted called Asian Crown. Pulled in, but only one working there and she was older, and had a client. Didn't want to wait 40 min.

So went to another local place that is often a meh L1 for. 40 tip on top of house. Was thrilled when the one who opened the door took me to a room with one I'd seen about a month or more ago named Tina. She's cute and a good massage. It was L1 before and I just left the. 4 without negotiation or discussion. But, I gave signs throughout the (pretty good) massage, including caressing her thigh at one point. On flip she asked if I wanted hand. I suggested BJ. She paused and thought hard. Wanted $140. I said no, too much unless we 69. She looked really hesitant and uncomfortable. Asked 1. 5.

Now, that is more than I normally will do for that, but by then, I was turned on and she is cute (at least, to me -- we all have different eyes). Even when I said yes, she hesitated maybe 5 seconds then nodded and said "OK". My sense is that this was not at all normal for her to go beyond L1. Certainly, in this town it is risky and the place has no history that I am aware of beyond L1.

She climbed on and after about 5 min she went at me to finish me off. I thought, "well, time's up," which it was. We were at 60 min!

I was wrong. She wanted to concentrate on finishing herself! Moved herself, ground on me, and kept going. She is sweet and clean. And gushes. Laughed hard when she said, "good job! And she looked at the clock and said, "Oh. I'm tired. Bad idea!" We were just shy of an hour and fifteen minutes.

I laughed when she didn't bring me a towel or anything. But she did bring me a bottle of water, which I used on a towel on the bed to at least clean my face a bit! LOL.

DM if want location, but don't be offended if I don't share.

Biliator
08-12-22, 20:39
I don't know Eva, but YuYu isn't short.I had a session with YoYo today, and Eva was the second woman at the spa. Not bad looking, but YoYo and I go way back.

Burton73
08-12-22, 20:56
https://rubmd.com/chicago-il/434bdfb4-e41d-4d40-a87d-b7ce06c517e5?ref=p

Any info on this place.The add is for Red Lantern. And yes the place is a shot hole got to pound on these girls on mattresses on the floor and I'm sure there are rats in the place on top of bed bugs so this add is a lie.

Dbiz01
08-12-22, 22:02
Been there three times and have only drawn duds. Hear from talk on the forum that there are some better looking providers. Can anyone provide me with the name (s) of the better looking and fit ones, so I can call ahead before? Thanks.Unfortunately, the Latina spas are sorely lacking.

Poila
08-13-22, 02:12
Cindy who work at BHC give me a good massage. Body very sex. Smooth skin. Big boobs.

GoHomeSmiling
08-14-22, 00:45
Cindy who work at BHC give me a good massage. Body very sex. Smooth skin. Big boobs.Best first post ever. Very sex.

Vanilla2828
08-14-22, 10:52
What's up everyone Detroit guy here visiting my big sis in a few weeks the massage parlors are junk up here and was wondering if anyone can give me a few good recommendations on places in Logan square. Asian black white latina doesn't matter to me I love them all! I'm a 20's guy so I prefer younger. Possible nuru? No longer wasting any money in Michigan considering my few attempts have been old and ugly and nothing like I've seen in porn LOL.

Zeuss
08-14-22, 16:34
Any info on this lady? Tried searching 6631, but nothing here. Said 200, but it sounded like she doesn't have any clothing upgrades.

https://us-chicago.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/downtown-n-w-suburbs/22050372.html

Ron M
08-14-22, 23:08
Anyone know what the deal with Ping Spa on Ashland is? They seem to be advertising on RR quite a bit. Anyone know what the quality of the MT's is? What kind of extras are to be had?Clear your inbox. Tried sending you a PM.

HardOn6969
08-15-22, 00:21
Any info on this lady? Tried searching 6631, but nothing here. Said 200, but it sounded like she doesn't have any clothing upgrades.

https://us-chicago.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/downtown-n-w-suburbs/22050372.htmlBased on a recent review in the Asian apartment forum, this one is not recommended. Nowhere near as nice as the pics suggest and up charge for level 1 is the only offer on the table.

DWaits
08-15-22, 01:35

https://us-chicago.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/downtown-n-w-suburbs/22050372.htmlSomeone just posted about her in the Asian Apartments thread. Check there, but the short version is don't waste your time or money.

LS4V8
08-15-22, 02:29
What's up everyone Detroit guy here visiting my big sis in a few weeks the massage parlors are junk up here and was wondering if anyone can give me a few good recommendations on places in Logan square. Asian black white latina doesn't matter to me I love them all! I'm a 20's guy so I prefer younger. Possible nuru? No longer wasting any money in Michigan considering my few attempts have been old and ugly and nothing like I've seen in porn LOL.Chicago is also a pussy desert, like most of the Midwest. The best scenes within reasonable distance are Nashville and Toronto. There are some decent spots here but overall still shittier in quality than the coasts or up North.

CLM: Chicago Land Body Rubs is always a solid choice but depends on the girl. The girls are widely reviewed on this thread so search one you think you'd like.

Ozone Spa: Standard Asian MP with great massage and average pricd upgrades. Pretty mamasans from 20 to 40 but all look 20 thanks to Asian magic.

Wellness Spa.

Etc etc etc.

There's a lot of spots in town. Just depends on where you're at and what your budget is. This city is fucking huge. It takes better part of 2 hours to go to the other side of town and that's if you drive.

If you want more than MPs than several good agencies around too. You should also watch out since Lawn Fart (Our Illustrious County Sheriff) is in full hunting season right now.

JamesSmith077
08-15-22, 11:40
Does seem that way when a certain person promotes a place and girls coming in 2023 or 2024 they do happen to get busted but I can confirm BHC is still going strong went last night got Barra very nice body not the Asian face I like but still cute but let me tell you for house fee and +120 this girl can perform great oral skills she does offer upgrades and that ass is banging. They currently have 4 girls there and 1 girl and 1 lady boy at Orange Across the street. But business as usual here -.

Heading to HKPD found out they got 2 10's working there I'll post review later today.

Stay well and plug. As many Asian Chicks as you can is my motto in life.This is the first I've heard of hkpd. Did a search and seems like an apartment deal. Anyone have any details of the provider quality here?

CodyBro
08-15-22, 13:31

https://us-

chicago.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/downtown-n-w-suburbs/22050372.htmlI think I tried her once while I was in Chicago almost a year back, picture is not accurate and not worth.

HeyHaveACigar
08-16-22, 02:30
Walked into T-pro on Chicago. Decent looking 30's, gave an okay massage and great L1, and FIV.

CodyBro
08-16-22, 17:08
https://us-chicago.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/outcall-only-no-incall/22460104.html

Has anyone seen her? Please share your experience.

Pl.

Arunabc
08-16-22, 21:36
Can someone Dm me a good spot for early 20's Thai, would be great been to Pac appt and a few AMPs, been trying Kp but no response. Looking for FS or at least Bbj. DM me Thank you.

Tinley708
08-17-22, 11:44
None of my former regulars are active any more, so my recent adventures lately have been to AMPs. Like many of you, I will reach out while the MT works on me to see what I can get away with and let her know that I am interested in having more than my back rubbed. Yesterday I was in (legitimate) physical therapy for a back injury. Hot pack, electrical stimulation, massage, then cold pack. The normal back routine. The PT was very cute and hot! 30 ish brunette in scrubs that fit her very well. Several times while she was working the knotts out of my back I almost made the mistake of reaching around to grab her ass or caress between her legs. Had to remind myself where I was, and focus on keeping my hands where they belonged. Hoped I would not finish that part of my PT with an obvious hard on.

So with that behind me, I'm going to have to pick a spa for my other PT "needs".

I have more (legit) PT scheduled, and hoping I get the same therapist!

Thought I'd share and maybe give a few of you a laugh or two. The temptation to reach out was very strong and real!

BootyLover1
08-17-22, 15:08
Any Latin spots that will takewalking? Don't want to go through screening process and leave a paper trail.

BootyLover1
08-17-22, 15:11
Any Latin spots that will take walk-ins? Don't want to go through screening process and leave a paper trail.

ApplePiePussy
08-17-22, 16:45
Can someone Dm me a good spot for early 20's Thai, would be great been to Pac appt and a few AMPs, been trying Kp but no response. Looking for FS or at least Bbj. DM me Thank you.It is very difficult for Thais to get visas right now. So there's not much out there. Only some L1 at the princess spas. Ozone has what you want but they are older and only do half hours.

Devlin
08-17-22, 16:48
On two separate occasions, I went during the afternoon.

I met Lisa and Wendy. They are 100% Female.

I went in and asked about Pricing? Table Shower? Do you take credit card?

Both were late thirties, decent figures and kind of attractive.

They did not have deep voices, Adam's apple or big hands.

50/ HHR, 65/ HR. I will return for a massage.

Dash.

Biliator
08-17-22, 19:23
It is very difficult for Thais to get visas right now. So there's not much out there. Only some L1 at the princess spas. Ozone has what you want but they are older and only do half hours.Is Princess on Belmont still open? There's a For Rent sign in the window.

RedPontiacX
08-17-22, 21:10

Dash.You are the only one who's reporting they didn't see muscular girls with deep voices and a kick stand. Just a massage hah?

ApplePiePussy
08-17-22, 22:05
Is Princess on Belmont still open? There's a For Rent sign in the window.I was there a month ago and it was open. Had a good time.

Mgksux
08-18-22, 12:27
Any spots to go in the loop? Also anyone know what happened to LV Spa in Orland? Google says they are closed and the website is down. Nothing in the news.

Burton73
08-18-22, 12:49

Dash.Yeah pretty sure you might not know the difference between a large clit and a small penis.

Those ladies are men I witnessed the bullshit first hand and almost got into a physical altercation there over it.

Uioph
08-18-22, 13:35
BHC has three new girls coming today, each of them is very beautiful, I thought of a girl, her name is Bobo, she should be 1.7 meters tall, two big Bobo, big butt, and then she is very young, probably 23-year-old has good service and is very patient.

WhatsThis1
08-18-22, 16:05
Hello all,

Need recommendations of places that are L1/ L2 and that have good anal play, massage, tease, or rimming?

Thanks in advance!

Al Melrose
08-18-22, 17:16
BHC has three new girls coming today, each of them is very beautiful, I thought of a girl, her name is Bobo, she should be 1.7 meters tall, two big Bobo, big butt, and then she is very young, probably 23-year-old has good service and is very patient.Written like a true Chicagoan!

ShuperShtar
08-18-22, 17:22
BHC has three new girls coming today, each of them is very beautiful, I thought of a girl, her name is Bobo, she should be 1.7 meters tall, two big Bobo, big butt, and then she is very young, probably 23-year-old has good service and is very patient.I guess the booker couldn't reach OOur favorite promoter and decided to make a account. We go by feet and inches for height over here mamasan.

Zagal
08-18-22, 18:13
I guess the booker couldn't reach OOur favorite promoter and decided to make a account. We go by feet and inches for height over here mamasan.Really had me sold at "two big Bobo".

Devlin
08-18-22, 18:21

50/ HHR, 65/ HR. I will return for a massage Please see Burton73's Post #27550. He wrote that there was 1 girl and 1 ladyboy at Orange Spa.

You have the name of the spa, time frame and names of the MT's when I visited.

No promoting or exaggerating was done.

Case closed.

SmileySam
08-18-22, 18:30
I guess the booker couldn't reach OOur favorite promoter and decided to make a account. We go by feet and inches for height over here mamasan.

BHC has three new girls coming today, each of them is very beautiful, I thought of a girl, her name is Bobo, she should be 1.7 meters tall, two big Bobo, big butt, and then she is very young, probably 23-year-old has good service and is very patient.What's a Bobo? We say tits or boobs. BHC is a full serve establishment. This should go in Asian Apt Section. Or Adult ads.

Trader1973
08-18-22, 21:02
What's a Bobo? We say tits or boobs. BHC is a full serve establishment. This should go in Asian Apt Section. Or Adult ads.Bobo is a Korean Female take poundings at BHC.

Tkow70
08-19-22, 10:02
Saw this link was shared under Escorts section. http://www.top1spa.com/ Is this the same BHC everyone talks about here? If so, are these pics accurate? I see Bobo is listed. Thanks for sharing.

Desparado
08-19-22, 10:41
Saw this link was shared under Escorts section. http://www.top1spa.com/ Is this the same BHC everyone talks about here? If so, are these pics accurate? I see Bobo is listed. Thanks for sharing.And that is her pic. Thanks for the link.

SexWithJesus69
08-19-22, 11:14
I found this ad in list crawler and it seems too good to be true. Pics seems very fake. Has anyone seen her before or heard about her?

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/89351954

Walker333
08-19-22, 11:14
You are the only one who's reporting they didn't see muscular girls with deep voices and a kick stand. Just a massage hah?The best way to resolve this issue, would be just to ask a simple, straight, and unambiguous question. I'm sure they will give an honest answer. Some parlors have male mts, Macau is one of them, but I doubt they would fool their straight clients.

BenBeck
08-19-22, 11:55
I was there a month ago and it was open. Had a good time.Any chance Maggie is back there?

Fish2049
08-19-22, 12:31
And that is her pic. Thanks for the link.Is the 1 hour GFE service at BHC multipop?

Tkow70
08-19-22, 14:05
Is the 1 hour GFE service at BHC multipop?Are the rates accurate from the link? I see 60 min is $300. 45min $200 and 30min only $130. What a steal if you get FS with bbbj.

BabyBoy2013
08-19-22, 14:20
Any chance Maggie is back there?She's not there. She's the Mamasan. She just gets girls to work there.

Trader1973
08-20-22, 17:26
Met with Lisa yesterday and Michelle's White Boyfriend Burton cool dude he was the guy at the desk at BHC -.

The Lady Boy she told me was by request from a couple of you wack jobs she said LOL.

But 2 nice girls there now Wendy and Bobo was there -.

Had a very good visit with Wendy. Wonderful Shower Room -.

Great Massage and 4 out of 5 stars on the FS would repeat only thing I don't like is their doors are wide open no being buzzed in -.

More new girls 3-4 coming on Monday from NYC.

Ask for your VIP Buy 5 get 6th Free Session PM me I can send you a pic of the card.

IlliniGuy1
08-20-22, 17:31
I found this ad in list crawler and it seems too good to be true. Pics seems very fake. Has anyone seen her before or heard about her?

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/89351954Asks for two bills starting and it's a location that's been around that I found shady in the past, try to upsell.

I didn't see her, got a bad vibe. Pics are obvs fakes.

CanadianGuy
08-20-22, 18:18
Anyone see her? She goes by Roxana or Sasha.

I texted her. But haven't heard back so wondering if she's still around.

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/2855173

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3239949

SmallD23
08-20-22, 23:05

Was just wondering if they got shut done. Look like a pervert out here ringing the bell LOL.Hi Guys, thank you all for the great intel.

Business trip coming up and is BHC open for business?

Thank you in advance. SmallD.

Burton73
08-21-22, 00:01
Hi Guys, thank you all for the great intel.

Business trip coming up and is BHC open for business?

Thank you in advance. SmallD.Yep Open For Biz and New Rewards Card For All Clients.

Devlin
08-21-22, 03:05
[Deleted by Admin]

See where it says "Report Post?" Want to guess why we put that there?

A2

Fit312
08-21-22, 06:09
The Lady Boy she told me was by request from a couple of you wack jobs she said LOL.I saw a dude with a Cubs hat on going in there, but I didn't stick around to see if he ran out of there screaming. I made the mistake of going to 819 and running into Tina's poor service and yeast infection. She thankfully said that it was her last day in town.

ChicagoMonger1
08-21-22, 11:20
Saw this link was shared under Escorts section. http://www.top1spa.com/ Is this the same BHC everyone talks about here? If so, are these pics accurate? I see Bobo is listed. Thanks for sharing.The BHC website says "no extra fee. " Does that mean that the $60 house fee is gone?

GoHomeSmiling
08-21-22, 11:27
Recent plan A fell through. Based on where I was, went to Macau. Sigh. Massage was weird, fast rubs and pats. Like she was dusting me off. Flip was. An interesting technique. And by that I mean awful.

Starks
08-21-22, 14:31
BHC has three new girls coming today, each of them is very beautiful, I thought of a girl, her name is Bobo, she should be 1.7 meters tall, two big Bobo, big butt, and then she is very young, probably 23-year-old has good service and is very patient.And it looks like she is going after the competition.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5225-Escort-Reports&p=6067711#post6067711.

Fit312
08-21-22, 16:12
Met with Lisa yesterday and Michelle's White Boyfriend Burton cool dude he was the guy at the desk at BHCWorked my way south after seeing the Thai girl at WRS first thing. 819 had a friendly MILF named Angel, her first day. After chatting up this black lady with a nose ring, cleavage, and lots of tats while we were caught in the rain outside, I went down by Orange and can confirm that Lisa is female and pretty cute in her nightie. She tried to lure me into the back saying "c'Mon." and definitely seemed DTF.

Zeuss
08-21-22, 23:11
Someone just posted about her in the Asian Apartments thread. Check there, but the short version is don't waste your time or money.

Based on a recent review in the Asian apartment forum, this one is not recommended. Nowhere near as nice as the pics suggest and up charge for level 1 is the only offer on the table.Thanks Guys!

CodyBro
08-22-22, 13:52

Any info about her? Planning a visit to Chicago soon.

Thanks in advance.

AngelBravo
08-23-22, 00:49

Any info about her? Planning a visit to Chicago soon.

Thanks in advance.I unfortunately don't have a place for outcall, but if your visiting please report back. Everything looks good as far as I can see. . She does look very attractive. Good luck let us know how it goes.

CodyBro
08-23-22, 09:16
I unfortunately don't have a place for outcall, but if your visiting please report back. Everything looks good as far as I can see. . She does look very attractive. Good luck let us know how it goes.Thanks for the reply, sure I will report back.

SmallD23
08-23-22, 10:37
Met with Lisa yesterday and Michelle's White Boyfriend Burton cool dude he was the guy at the desk at BHC -.

The Lady Boy she told me was by request from a couple of you wack jobs she said LOL.

Great Massage and 4 out of 5 stars on the FS would repeat only thing I don't like is their doors are wide open no being buzzed in -.

Ask for your VIP Buy 5 get 6th Free Session PM me I can send you a pic of the card.Great info! Thanks for sharing.

One clarification. Is this post about BHC, or Orange Spa? Or both?

When I reread it, it seems to be all about BHC. Except for the first sentence?

Thank you in advance. .

SexWithJesus69
08-23-22, 11:07

Ask for your VIP Buy 5 get 6th Free Session PM me I can send you a pic of the card.Has any one here had a dream recently with a girl named Mickey? Some new girl.

Trader1973
08-23-22, 13:32
Great info! Thanks for sharing.

One clarification. Is this post about BHC, or Orange Spa? Or both?

When I reread it, it seems to be all about BHC. Except for the first sentence?.Orange Spa and BHC are now the same owners. The bonus card is for Orange Spa.

Mgksux
08-23-22, 17:30
A little pricey but hot as fuck. There is no hotter (in terms of looks) L1 in the loop area:

https://chicago.rubratings.com/188657Link is broken, what place is this.

BA4114
08-24-22, 11:14
Julie sold to new owners. I have not tried it out yet but I've heard anything goes!Can confirm. Anything goes.

Clean, decent looking provider. Nice room. Excellent table shower.

Good luck!

SmallD23
08-24-22, 11:14
Orange Spa and BHC are now the same owners. The bonus card is for Orange Spa.Thank you Trader for the clarification. I'm hopefully going to visit both in October for a business trip.

Best wishes to you!

SmallD23
08-24-22, 11:29
Asian AMP on Milwaukee Ave north of Foster has a woman named Sarah. Visited today went for L2 and she did not disappoint. Her menu appears to be the sky is the limit! Thin nice legs, teenage volleyball player ass, smaller C cup and a bald kitty. Probably 30 something but the way she is built and moves her body age does not matter. 1/2 hour rate plus $ for the rest. Says she is there everyday.Great intel guys! Will be visiting in reporting back in October.

Mgksux
08-24-22, 14:13
So today was a weird day. So I decided to txt the numbers I have for that spot on Van Burren the Chi Board of Trade. Not even sure if the name of the place anymore its always changing. Anyways from reports here I should have been talking to Angel, because she's apparently the only one there. So I thought.

So after a while the number texts back and asks if I want either Coco, Anna or Lilly. I don't know of of those girls so I just ask for a description. Then they say "want really young" which was a major red flag so I just said no thank you and decide not to even come by. A few hours later around 12 pm I walk directly past the place because I was getting lunch in the area. There were 3 squad cars parked in front with the lights on. Uh oh. I walk closer and see that they are trying to wake up an older Asian lady in a car at the wheel. Weird, overheard a LEO say she wasn't hurt shy passed out. Decided to snoop a bit and got a coffee and walked around the block. Between thay time frame the LEOs and car were gone. No sign of a raid.

OrdLover
08-24-22, 14:29
Can confirm. Anything goes.

Clean, decent looking provider. Nice room. Excellent table shower.

Good luck!What does "anything" entail. BBBJ, rimming, anal and BBFS?

Devlin
08-24-22, 16:58
Hi,

Body Health Center and Orange Spa are right near each other and have the same owner.

What is going to separate them from all the other SW Side AMP's or RL or HKPD?

Knowing I can get great service (L1 L2 or sometimes L3) from Moon Spa and Comfort for less, why visit them?

Dash.

AngelBravo
08-24-22, 17:58
Thanks for the reply, sure I will report back.After a bit more research the pics are indeed false. Here is the source.

https://i.thechive.com/tay.michele

ShuperShtar
08-24-22, 18:33
Hi,

Body Health Center and Orange Spa are right near each other and have the same owner.

What is going to separate them from all the other SW Side AMP's or RL or HKPD?

Knowing I can get great service (L1 L2 or sometimes L3) from Moon Spa and Comfort for less, why visit them?

Dash.This other spots charge less because they aren't adding a promoter fee to the total paid for services. You can also get hotter Korean girls for the same over priced ticket as those two with hotter girls with better service that don't rush or stank too hard. Recommend exercise spa in Mt prospect.

CakeLover13
08-24-22, 20:04
Hey I'd love to know where this place is at and contact info, I remember a place closer to Bryn mawr but I haven't been there in years. Message me if you feel like it. Thanks.

Asian AMP on Milwaukee Ave north of Foster has a woman named Sarah. Visited today went for L2 and she did not disappoint. Her menu appears to be the sky is the limit! Thin nice legs, teenage volleyball player ass, smaller C cup and a bald kitty. Probably 30 something but the way she is built and moves her body age does not matter. 1/2 hour rate plus $ for the rest. Says she is there everyday..

ApplePiePussy
08-24-22, 21:55
This other spots charge less because they aren't adding a promoter fee to the total paid for services. You can also get hotter Korean girls for the same over priced ticket as those two with hotter girls with better service that don't rush or stank too hard. Recommend exercise spa in Mt prospect.X is a revolving door. Not saying these apartments aren't. They are. But X is too. So service is often rushed. Also, no BBBJ at X or other Chicago Korean parlors even though many of these same Kgirls do BBFS in other cities. If they did BBBJ and rim, I wouldn't even go to the Chinese places.

Zagal
08-24-22, 23:15
X is a revolving door. Not saying these apartments aren't. They are. But X is too. So service is often rushed. Also, no BBBJ at X or other Chicago Korean parlors even though many of these same Kgirls do BBFS in other cities. If they did BBBJ and rim, I wouldn't even go to the Chinese places.There was 2 reports recently of BBBJ at the K spa Lux in Buffalo Grove, I haven't been there in over a year and was not able to get BBBJ then, but if things have changed there now then I might have to take a trip soon. Check posts 1198 and 1178 in Buffalo grove forum.

DWaits
08-25-22, 00:37
There were 3 squad cars parked in front with the lights on. Uh oh. I walk closer and see that they are trying to wake up an older Asian lady in a car at the wheel. Weird, overheard a LEO say she wasn't hurt shy passed out. Decided to snoop a bit and got a coffee and walked around the block. Between thay time frame the LEOs and car were gone. No sign of a raid.Could be Angel given the hours she works. She wore a mask the entire time I was with her but she certainly didn't look old. Seemed like a 30-something librarian. Was the car orange or red with packaging tape holding the bumper on? If so, that would be Angel. That was the car that was parked out front in the loading zone when I left my appointment with Angel.

Hapenny
08-25-22, 08:48
Hey I'd love to know where this place is at and contact info, I remember a place closer to Bryn mawr but I haven't been there in years. Message me if you feel like it. Thanks.
.Massage Clinic, 563X and Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, Illinois 606XX.

SmallD23
08-25-22, 09:36
X is a revolving door. Not saying these apartments aren't. They are. But X is too. So service is often rushed. Also, no BBBJ at X or other Chicago Korean parlors even though many of these same Kgirls do BBFS in other cities. If they did BBBJ and rim, I wouldn't even go to the Chinese places.You are correct sir. I have seen the same girl in one city, and she performed BBBJ and rimming, then a month or two later I saw the same girl in another city, and everything was covered without rimming. I asked her why, she said she does not do that. I told her the last time I saw her in a different city, she did it to me. Then she laughed. And nothing changed.

I wonder if the managers tell them what they can and cannot do in each city? I pay the same price in both cities.

Hapenny
08-25-22, 09:37
Finally I was able to see the famous Emily (well that was clearly the Oki Doki days and less so now). I had a good, not great, time.

She is as has been described here, about 20-25 pounds north of svelte, with fairly big tits which is all you can say about them. They are sort of oddly splayed. She had not shaved in a week and her pubes were not appealing to the touch. She is pleasant looking and has a nice personality.

The session was enjoyable. Her rub was good and involved lots of teasing which was great. Plenty of attention to my ass, thighs and balls. It was easy to gain access due to her loose white shorts. The bristle I encountered was a bummer.

On the flip she went right to work without any discussion. I asked her to stop and strip which she did. I overcame my initial aversion to her stubble and she accepted my fingers readily. If she was smooth I would have happily munched. She took direction well and paused periodically, at my request, to spend time on the jewels and crotch. Eventually her ministrations achieved the desired result. Weird but I don't remember if she spit or swallowed.

I had still time on the meter and made some chit chat. The scheduling difficulties are due to her son, she said. RW is accommodating and allows her to arrive late morning or early afternoon sometimes when she needs it. She also offered that schedule inflexibility lead to her departure from Oki Doki. I assume that her belly is baby damage.

The house fee was $ 70.00. I gave her $ 130.00 which she accepted happily.

On the way out I saw Kelly and said hello. Next time I will see Kelly, with whom I had a nice session on my prior visit, and who is shaved smooth and very kissable.

Parking on Ogden was easy. I did not ask about their parking in the back.

Eddinger
08-25-22, 10:39
SXL is a good place and for 300-320 (including door) you can get BBFS with anyone there if its not your first time showing up. You're fist rime expect nothing more than BBJ, but you might get lucky. I've BBFCIP a few times there as well with juju so its not so difficult. Ust go a lot and they start to not care, just want your business.

She gives L3 to mostly everyone LOL. And I've never herd of bare with her. She might of in the past though. . But probably no more. Think she got you for an extra 40. She usually takes $. 2 for L3 and half hour is 60 bucks I believe. You could've hit BHC or 1 of the Asian Apartments for less than that.

CodyBro
08-25-22, 11:32
Finally I was able to see the famous Emily (well that was clearly the Oki Doki days and less so now). I had a good, not great, time.

She is as has been described here, about 20-25 pounds north of svelte, with fairly big tits which is all you can say about them. They are sort of oddly splayed. She had not shaved in a week and her pubes were not appealing to the touch. She is pleasant looking and has a nice personality.

The session was enjoyable. Her rub was good and involved lots of teasing which was great. Plenty of attention to my ass, thighs and balls. It was easy to gain access due to her loose white shorts. The bristle I encountered was a bummer.

On the flip she went right to work without any discussion. I asked her to stop and strip which she did. I overcame my initial aversion to her stubble and she accepted my fingers readily. If she was smooth I would have happily munched. She took direction well and paused periodically, at my request, to spend time on the jewels and crotch. Eventually her ministrations achieved the desired result. Weird but I don't remember if she spit or swallowed.

I had still time on the meter and made some chit chat. The scheduling difficulties are due to her son, she said. RW is accommodating and allows her to arrive late morning or early afternoon sometimes when she needs it. She also offered that schedule inflexibility lead to her departure from Oki Doki. I assume that her belly is baby damage..Which Spanish this? Will be visiting Chicago soon.

CodyBro
08-25-22, 11:40
After a bit more research the pics are indeed false. Here is the source.

https://i.thechive.com/tay.micheleWow thank you will find some other provider.

Member #6062
08-25-22, 12:46
SXL is a good place and for 300-320 (including door) you can get BBFS with anyone there if its not your first time showing up. You're fist rime expect nothing more than BBJ, but you might get lucky. I've BBFCIP a few times there as well with juju so its not so difficult. Ust go a lot and they start to not care, just want your business.Juju just departed SXL. She'll soon be spreading her talents (see what I did there?) elsewhere.

Trader1973
08-25-22, 15:43
Could be Angel given the hours she works. She wore a mask the entire time I was with her but she certainly didn't look old. Seemed like a 30-something librarian. Was the car orange or red with packaging tape holding the bumper on? If so, that would be Angel. That was the car that was parked out front in the loading zone when I left my appointment with Angel.Yep it was Angel she does that all the time even passes out during sessions I think she is on some pills or something.

SmallD23
08-25-22, 16:37
This other spots charge less because they aren't adding a promoter fee to the total paid for services. You can also get hotter Korean girls for the same over priced ticket as those two with hotter girls with better service that don't rush or stank too hard. Recommend exercise spa in Mt prospect.I've been to Exercise Spa a few years ago. Seemed nice. The provider was attractive but limited to CBJ and only a few positions. Could you please PM me with a current recommendation?

Thank you in advance.

BabyBoy2013
08-25-22, 16:56
Juju just departed SXL. She'll soon be spreading her talents (see what I did there?) elsewhere.Any info on where her new home will be?

GeneralObvious
08-26-22, 08:18

I had still time on the meter and made some chit chat. The scheduling difficulties are due to her son, she said. RW is accommodating and allows her to arrive late morning or early afternoon sometimes when she needs it. She also offered that schedule inflexibility lead to her departure from Oki Doki. I assume that her belly is baby damage.

The house fee was $ 70.00. I gave her $ 130.00 which she accepted happily.

On the way out I saw Kelly and said hello. Next time I will see Kelly, with whom I had a nice session on my prior visit, and who is shaved smooth and very kissable.

Parking on Ogden was easy. I did not ask about their parking in the back.Emily is a BBFS gal if you're a regular, and decent to her. I've seen her regularly for this, and it's the best deal in town. She's chubby, but way better in the sack than much smaller girls, who offer up similar services. She gets very busy, rarely taking appointments from new johns.

Coopertars
08-26-22, 15:19
Saw some recent reviews about this place and BHC being owned by the same group, so decided to try it out and had Mimi, boy where do I start about my experience.

First of all, someone here posted that they didn't like the fact that the door was unlocked and that anyone could walk right in. When I went, the door was locked and I had to call to be let in, the nice thing is they have a bit of enclosed entry way so you're not standing right on the street like BHC.

As I was let in, I was greeted by Mimi, who did not speak any English so small talk was very difficult. She was about 5'5" 145 lbs, not toned but not flabby either. She had a tattoo on her leg and forearm and another tattoo of a peacock feather over her heart. She spoke very quietly so figured there was other mongers there as well, but I think it was only me there.

She led me in to a room, and on the door it said something like "Prepared to be surprised", and so I thought oh boy here we go, the ladyboys are back. Immediately upon entering the room, I handed her the $50 hhr door fee and she wanted to know what else I wanted and said FS 200 total. I only had $180 on me so she counted it and asked if I had any more, I said no and she looked at it again and then said OK and left the room. I undressed and got on to the table. She came back in and said other room and made a hand gesture pointing next door, I got up and started dressing and she just grabbed my hand and ushered me in to the hallway and next room ass naked.

In that room she started oiling me up and gave me a light rub down, at that point I could hear someone snoring very loudly in the next room. Didn't know if it was a monger or the owner or another masseuse. After a brief rubdown and some finger tapping she has me turn over and sprays me down with sanitizer. She undresses and, man, I wish some of these girls shaved, her Bush was like fu manchu long hairs. Her rack was nice, soft and huge nips so I was like whatever I can overlook the Bush.

She immediately put on the cover and said pointed to the table so she could lay down for mish. I told her wait what about the CBJ to start? Even though I did the hand motion she acted like she didn't understand and said no english. Whatever, hit it from up top for a few minutes and then asked her to get on top, to which once again she didn't understand. So I said doggy and she got that one, hit it from the back for a bit more and then finished.

When done she handed me some paper towels sprayed down with rubbing alcohol to wipe down and then she left the room without saying anything. I got dressed and she came back with a bottle of water, put her arm around me and walked me out and said thank you and out I was.

I've had relatively good success at BHC and figured this would be pretty good as well, but I would not recommend Mimi, maybe some of the other girls are better.

ShuperShtar
08-26-22, 17:35
Saw some recent reviews about this place and BHC being owned by the same group, so decided to try it out and had Mimi, boy where do I start about my experience.

First of all, someone here posted that they didn't like the fact that the door was unlocked and that anyone could walk right in. When I went, the door was locked and I had to call to be let in, the nice thing is they have a bit of enclosed entry way so you're not standing right on the street like BHC.

As I was let in, I was greeted by Mimi, who did not speak any English so small talk was very difficult. She was about 5'5" 145 lbs, not toned but not flabby either. She had a tattoo on her leg and forearm and another tattoo of a peacock feather over her heart. She spoke very quietly so figured there was other mongers there as well, but I think it was only me there.

She led me in to a room, and on the door it said something like "Prepared to be surprised", and so I thought oh boy here we go, the ladyboys are back. Immediately upon entering the room, I handed her the $50 hhr door fee and she wanted to know what else I wanted and said FS 200 total. I only had $180 on me so she counted it and asked if I had any more, I said no and she looked at it again and then said OK and left the room. I undressed and got on to the table. She came back in and said other room and made a hand gesture pointing next door, I got up and started dressing and she just grabbed my hand and ushered me in to the hallway and next room ass naked..Damn sucks to hear about OOur least favorite mamasan / promoter team schemed you into paying 230 for lamer service than the 130 incalls all over town.

Protip: exercise spa in my prospect comes out to 200 total for a hot Korean that shaves her pussy.

Sam3990
08-26-22, 17:50
Hello fellow mongers!

I will be visiting Chicago soon. Can someone recommend me good AMPs in Chicago metro area with FS? Would prefer good looking girls in the 20's and early 30's. Also, what is the usual damage for hhr / hr with FS in Chicago? And how LEs are doing these days in Chicago? TIA.

Sam3990
08-26-22, 17:51
Hello fellow mongers!

I will be visiting Chicago soon. Can someone recommend me good AMPs in Chicago metro area with FS? Would prefer good looking girls in the 20's and early 30's. Also, what is the usual damage for hhr / hr with FS in Chicago? And how LEs are doing these days in Chicago? TIA.

BenBeck
08-26-22, 18:13
Emily is a BBFS gal if you're a regular, and decent to her. I've seen her regularly for this, and it's the best deal in town. She's chubby, but way better in the sack than much smaller girls, who offer up similar services. She gets very busy, rarely taking appointments from new johns.From the name (I realize the names are all over the map) and description, and the fact that she gives is all up, could this be the same "Emily" that was once at W Spa on Belmont that was closed a few months ago?

SmallD23
08-26-22, 18:26

She led me in to a room, and on the door it said something like "Prepared to be surprised", and so I thought oh boy here we go, the ladyboys are back. Immediately upon entering the room, I handed her the $50 hhr door fee and she wanted to know what else I wanted and said FS 200 total. I only had $180 on me so she counted it and asked if I had any more, I said no and she looked at it again and then said OK and left the room. I undressed and got on to the table. She came back in and said other room and made a hand gesture pointing next door, I got up and started dressing and she just grabbed my hand and ushered me in to the hallway and next room ass naked.First of all, thank you kind Sir for reporting the actual events as it happened! Bravo.

I'm headed to Chicago for work and Orange and BHC are on my list.

These providers know Damn well what to do:

1. Poor massage.

2. Teasing.

3. Flip and BBBJ.

4. Stripper slide.

5. BBBJ with magic condom placed on dick.

6. Cowgirl like they fucking love it!

7. Reverse CG, missionary, beg for doggie.

8. Back to BBBJ and CIM.

9. Then ask for 2nd round if 5+ minutes are left.

It irks me when they play stupid!

Sam3990
08-26-22, 20:11

She led me in to a room, and on the door it said something like "Prepared to be surprised", and so I thought oh boy here we go, the ladyboys are back. Immediately upon entering the room, I handed her the $50 hhr door fee and she wanted to know what else I wanted and said FS 200 total. I only had $180 on me so she counted it and asked if I had any more, I said no and she looked at it again and then said OK and left the room. I undressed and got on to the table. She came back in and said other room and made a hand gesture pointing next door, I got up and started dressing and she just grabbed my hand and ushered me in to the hallway and next room ass naked.

In that room she started oiling me up and gave me a light rub down, at that point I could hear someone snoring very loudly in the next room. Didn't know if it was a monger or the owner or another masseuse. After a brief rubdown and some finger tapping she has me turn over and sprays me down with sanitizer. She undresses and, man, I wish some of these girls shaved, her Bush was like fu manchu long hairs. Her rack was nice, soft and huge nips so I was like whatever I can overlook the Bush.

She immediately put on the cover and said pointed to the table so she could lay down for mish. I told her wait what about the CBJ to start? Even though I did the hand motion she acted like she didn't understand and said no english. Whatever, hit it from up top for a few minutes and then asked her to get on top, to which once again she didn't understand. So I said doggy and she got that one, hit it from the back for a bit more and then finished.Was tip $180 or $130?

ConfuciusMan
08-26-22, 22:15
From the name (I realize the names are all over the map) and description, and the fact that she gives is all up, could this be the same "Emily" that was once at W Spa on Belmont that was closed a few months ago?No it's not same one. Emily is cute slim.

And younger.

SexWithJesus69
08-27-22, 05:28
Was tip $180 or $130?You can easily pay $140 for that same kind of service. Sorry bud that you got the short end of the stick. Have you tried using a translating app?

CakeLover13
08-27-22, 08:56
Thanks, I remember that place well years ago, had lots of decent times there, might have to go back soon.

Massage Clinic, 563X and Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, Illinois 606XX..

Poogee
08-27-22, 12:00
Legit place nowadays?

There was a MT that was reported pre COVID.

DJohnson86
08-27-22, 14:37
Anyone have any good experiences with any of the tryst massage girls. Flying through for a day or 2 and seems to be a couple good looking ones, or should I just go to a shop.

SoapBerry
08-27-22, 23:29
Visiting Chicago, after reading multiple reports here went to hkpd. Massage was nice, no much teaser, follow by some nice rubbing with perky man made, then BJ follow by covered. Setting up was straight forward, good communication. No A / c, but ceiling fan. Ended with a quick shower. This was a first for me. Definitely not my first choice (would prefer escort) but would repeat if ever in the mood.

Fit312
08-28-22, 08:36
Was tip $180 or $130?She asked me for $260 all in and settled for $250. BJ was weak, but her pussy was pretty good. She kept wanting to cut it short with a handjob, but I reamed her in doggy and had her finish in cowgirl after the usual standing / mish routine. Told me that she'd be there for another 15 days. No bargain, but better than average for an AAMP girl. The other girl Lisa looks hotter and I assume that she's on a similar schedule, so I'm going to try to see her next time.

MRosen025
08-28-22, 13:02
She is real and does have tattoo's as described in other post's. Was a little disappointed that she doesn't have a full Bush. Its trimmed fairly short. There was at least 3 other girls in there all younger. Lots of activity in and out yesterday. She didn't give me the whole half hour. More like 15 minutes. Lots of complaining for me to hurry and finish.

Devlin
08-28-22, 15:50
She is real and does have tattoo's as described in other post's. Was a little disappointed that she doesn't have a full Bush. Its trimmed fairly short. There was at least 3 other girls in there all younger. Lots of activity in and out yesterday. She didn't give me the whole half hour. More like 15 minutes. Lots of complaining for me to hurry and finish.This reads like a waste of time and money. 🙁.

ShuperShtar
08-28-22, 17:32
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

The next time you try and start an argument I ban you. What other guys pay is not your concern.

A2

PregnantLover1
08-28-22, 18:27
Went and saw Sarah, decent L1 + prostate (she offered and I had never tried before so I figured why not give it a go). She wasn't exactly my cup of tea, but was worth a visit. Anyone know other girls there or nearby? Maybe bigger chest and / or younger?

Thanks, I remember that place well years ago, had lots of decent times there, might have to go back soon.

HappyGardener
08-28-22, 22:19
I was running errand on Saturday and driving down Milwaukee on the great Nort'West side of the city. Drove past Popular Spa.

I don't think it was Popular Foot Spa but it was south of Lawrence snd before Irving Park on the east side of the street.

Just curious if I was imagining it or if anyone has visited.

Fit312
08-29-22, 07:03
Was a little disappointed that she doesn't have a full Bush. Its trimmed fairly short.It was pretty hairy first thing Saturday, so someone must have read the reviews. I went to Archer Spa earlier, but I didn't want to deal with the middle-aged Chinese dude sitting on the couch. 819 was my first stop, but there was already a customer negotiating with the girl I wanted to see.

Gopher88
08-29-22, 10:30
Went and saw Sarah, decent L1 + prostate (she offered and I had never tried before so I figured why not give it a go). She wasn't exactly my cup of tea, but was worth a visit. Anyone know other girls there or nearby? Maybe bigger chest and / or younger?Where abouts is Sarah?

Gopher88
08-29-22, 10:35
Anyone no anything about 88 spa Westchester?

Gopher88
08-29-22, 10:39
I moved a year and a half ago to the south side near Worth. Seams like everthing is on the north. Anyone no anything south?

Gopher88
08-29-22, 10:47
I moved a year and a half ago to the south side near Worth. Seams like everthing is on the north. Anyone no anything south?

JamesTChicago
08-29-22, 12:10
That was actually popular foot spa. There's not an rub map reviews, so I think it's a legit place. That said, there were a couple bad reviews on google from women. So who knows.

James.

I was running errand on Saturday and driving down Milwaukee on the great Nort'West side of the city. Drove past Popular Spa.

I don't think it was Popular Foot Spa but it was south of Lawrence snd before Irving Park on the east side of the street.

Just curious if I was imagining it or if anyone has visited.

Coopertars
08-29-22, 12:29
Was tip $180 or $130?Sorry for the delay. It was $50 door fee + $130 tip. $180 total.

BbwsYum
08-29-22, 12:30
Saw an online d that said the following. Seems too good to be true. Anyone have actual experience there?

Their ad:

[address omitted and phone) Howard St, Evanston 6xxx2.

10 am-9:30 pm.

Hi, Gentlemen!

New VIP Young Sexy Asians Arrived today!

Service is Priority. Sexiest and hottest are the Priorities!

Young, Open-minded, Naughty. Tongue brush your dick, wet pussy rub you to the heaven.

GFE+BBBJ+69+Nuru massage+B2B+Mutual Touch+French Kissing+Suck&Lick+Easy Parking+5 stars services+amazing skills.

OldSchoolGuy73
08-29-22, 12:51
I moved a year and a half ago to the south side near Worth. Seams like everthing is on the north. Anyone no anything south?I've heard Apple on 83 but never been.

Falken
08-29-22, 13:12
Kind've a longshot here but I was wondering if anyone has seen this girl before? I've seen her posting ads on some of the usual places like Bedpage, Adult Search, etc. Nothing about it seems off to me but there isn't much in the way of reviews anywhere and Linda is a very common provider name. I suspect that it's more of an incall massage residence rather than a storefront so I'm usually more cautious with those type of places and prefer having some review info. Cicero and Elston is the locale and it seems to be a Latina provider. Any info is appreciated.

https://harlothub.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/massage/773-993-1446-2808347.html

RichL1234
08-29-22, 14:55
Kind've a longshot here but I was wondering if anyone has seen this girl before? I've seen her posting ads on some of the usual places like Bedpage, Adult Search, etc. Nothing about it seems off to me but there isn't much in the way of reviews anywhere and Linda is a very common provider name. I suspect that it's more of an incall massage residence rather than a storefront so I'm usually more cautious with those type of places and prefer having some review info. Cicero and Elston is the locale and it seems to be a Latina provider. Any info is appreciated.

https://harlothub.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/massage/773-993-1446-2808347.htmlShe's legit, nice little spinner used to operate out of apt. In Schiller park, YMMV but she is worth a go, 1 or 2 other girls work w / her. Seen her twice and there was a differwnt girl with her both times. So so massage but lots of teasing w L1 finish by a hot girl.
Not sure about current location ( storefront or not )

Falken
08-29-22, 16:24
She's legit, nice little spinner used to operate out of apt. In Schiller park, YMMV but she is worth a go, 1 or 2 other girls work w / her. Seen her twice and there was a differwnt girl with her both times. So so massage but lots of teasing w L1 finish by a hot girl.
Not sure about current location ( storefront or not )Thanks for the info. I usually like to make sure I'm not walking into a dangerous situation so it helps put my mind at ease to get some confirmation that its on the level. Might give it a try this week.

Sam3990
08-29-22, 18:05
Thanks for the info. I usually like to make sure I'm not walking into a dangerous situation so it helps put my mind at ease to get some confirmation that its on the level. Might give it a try this week.Following. Please review for damage and service level (1/2/3). TIA.

Papahound
08-30-22, 10:37
Went to OD to see J. She's a vet for sure, kept staring at me. With the lights down it was kind of creepy. But I've been told over the years I give off LEO vibes. The bad, she is old, phone constantly rings, constantly stopping. The good has been mentioned here already, that is if you want it from your grandmother. Followed tip best practices referenced here on the board. Will not repeat. Some things get so hyped up you got to see for yourself. Not for me, but respect to her and to all. Can't knock her hustle. She was nice, professional, and I saw something I have never seen at an AMP, two people in the other room Cleaning after another monger left.

Papa.

Nowhere500
08-30-22, 10:58
First of all, thank you kind Sir for reporting the actual events as it happened! Bravo.

I'm headed to Chicago for work and Orange and BHC are on my list.

These providers know Damn well what to do:

1. Poor massage.

2. Teasing.

3. Flip and BBBJ.

4. Stripper slide.

5. BBBJ with magic condom placed on dick.

6. Cowgirl like they fucking love it!

7. Reverse CG, missionary, beg for doggie.

8. Back to BBBJ and CIM.

9. Then ask for 2nd round if 5+ minutes are left.

It irks me when they play stupid!Good luck with that in Chicago. This scene is the worst. And definitely don't try to schedule more than a half hour because Chicago girls are finished after 30 minutes no matter what.

Though you can get a pretty good one hour massage w / L1 at Thai Princess for $170 all in. Even that is nothing to write home about. I miss New York.

CougarBear
08-30-22, 12:58
Good luck with that in Chicago. This scene is the worst. And definitely don't try to schedule more than a half hour because Chicago girls are finished after 30 minutes no matter what.Made that mistake this weekend. Paid for an hour at 819 as was back on the street in about 35 minutes after an uninspiring session.

Hoffman Oliver
08-30-22, 15:08
She's legit, nice little spinner used to operate out of apt. In Schiller park, YMMV but she is worth a go, 1 or 2 other girls work w / her. Seen her twice and there was a differwnt girl with her both times. So so massage but lots of teasing w L1 finish by a hot girl.
Not sure about current location ( storefront or not )

Found her on CL https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/hws/d/chicago-bodyrub-available/7524438897.html.

Saw Linda, a while back at an office building, near LaBagh Woods. She appeared to be in her mid to late 20's. She's tiny, body is slim and fit, looks 6-7/10, didn't talk much. She works with another girl who is there in the afternoons. 70 for 30 minutes, 100 for 60 minutes.

Service: Average to below-average massage with limited touching, lasted all of maybe 10 minutes before the menu was brought up. HJ 60, CBJ 140. There were options for nude / topless CBJ, I wasnt interested and don't remember details.

I would not repeat.

Falken
08-30-22, 15:32
Found her on CL https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/hws/d/chicago-bodyrub-available/7524438897.html.

Saw Linda, a while back at an office building, near LaBagh Woods. She appeared to be in her mid to late 20's. She's tiny, body is slim and fit, looks 6-7/10, didn't talk much. She works with another girl who is there in the afternoons. 70 for 30 minutes, 100 for 60 minutes.

Service: Average to below-average massage with limited touching, lasted all of maybe 10 minutes before the menu was brought up. HJ 60, CBJ 140. There were options for nude / topless CBJ, I wasnt interested and don't remember details.

I would not repeat.Thanks for the feedback. Interesting that it's a different phone number than the other listing. Perhaps one is for one girl and the other number is for her companion. (EDIT: A tineye search of that image on Craigslist returns over 20 hits from all over the internet so I'm guessing that's likely a fake photo.)

Sam3990
08-31-22, 01:01
She's legit, nice little spinner used to operate out of apt. In Schiller park, YMMV but she is worth a go, 1 or 2 other girls work w / her. Seen her twice and there was a differwnt girl with her both times. So so massage but lots of teasing w L1 finish by a hot girl. Not sure about current location ( storefront or not )What was the damage?

GeneralObvious
08-31-22, 08:11
Good luck with that in Chicago. This scene is the worst. And definitely don't try to schedule more than a half hour because Chicago girls are finished after 30 minutes no matter what.

Though you can get a pretty good one hour massage w / L1 at Thai Princess for $170 all in. Even that is nothing to write home about. I miss New York.I rarely, if ever, get bad service in Chicago. Don't follow the crowds. Service goes in the crapper when spas get too busy. The best spas are the ones that are rarely mentioned. Stick to those, and enjoy yourself. Who do you see at Princess who charges you $100 for L1? Unless it's a nude L1, I would pass.

RichL1234
08-31-22, 09:36
What was the damage?140'- 1/2.

ChiNotShy
08-31-22, 10:12
Juju (late of SXL) is now at West River M. Th. She will continue to go by Juju there. She's also going to be at Moon Spa on Canal on Sat and Sun. She'll go by Selina there if you're looking to schedule.

ChiNoLie
08-31-22, 11:02
Juju (late of SXL) is now at West River M. Th. She will continue to go by Juju there. She's also going to be at Moon Spa on Canal on Sat and Sun. She'll go by Selina there if you're looking to schedule.Scratch that. She will use Selina at West River and Juju at Moon.

GeneralObvious
08-31-22, 11:35
Juju (late of SXL) is now at West River M. Th. She will continue to go by Juju there. She's also going to be at Moon Spa on Canal on Sat and Sun. She'll go by Selina there if you're looking to schedule.West River has 3 girls during the week. Having 4 would be too much, especially, when there's only 3 usable rooms at any moment. The other 2 rooms are for girls to sleep in.

UncleNutzy
08-31-22, 11:58
It's still there, but it's been dark for a week solid now, open sign turned off and lights out. Door locked, nobody answering buzzer.

SpaGuy21
08-31-22, 12:35
Juju (late of SXL) is now at West River M. Th. She will continue to go by Juju there. She's also going to be at Moon Spa on Canal on Sat and Sun. She'll go by Selina there if you're looking to schedule.Curious if she's been replaced at SxL? Haven't been there in a bit but new talent is always worth checking out.

Biliator
08-31-22, 15:06
Juju (late of SXL) is now at West River M. Th. She will continue to go by Juju there. She's also going to be at Moon Spa on Canal on Sat and Sun. She'll go by Selina there if you're looking to schedule.Turns out, that is reversed. She is Selina at West River and Juju at Moon.

CumShooter6969
08-31-22, 17:30
It's still there, but it's been dark for a week solid now, open sign turned off and lights out. Door locked, nobody answering buzzer.I think so, I passed by a week ago and noticed the lights off also. No response as well wonder what happened here.

IAmTheManyo
08-31-22, 17:34
Turns out, that is reversed. She is Selina at West River and Juju at Moon.Do you know what her rate runs at West River and what level (L1, L2, L3)?

Walker333
08-31-22, 18:43
Do you know what her rate runs at West River and what level (L1, L2, L3)?I've seen her a few times and everything was on a table. I don't remember any discussions concerning the damages. I'm pretty much sure I paid the standard, maybe just a bit more.

TommyJun
08-31-22, 18:57
Anyone no anything about 88 spa Westchester?Last night, 819 sent a message to a new girl named Eva. Today, I tasted really good. She just came from China.

Ropeshark07
08-31-22, 21:39
I'm visiting Chicago in a few weeks and staying at the Hyatt on Wacker (East Chicago, near the water) and looking for a little help to find the nearest decent massage place. I've been reading here, but without any basic geography of Chicago to go from, it's hard to tell what would be close to me. Can anyone help? (I post in Michigan frequently, but not here, obviously.) Full service is nice, but honestly good service with just a good handy is fine, too. Good, patient service is more important than the kind of service to me.

Can anyone help with a recommendation?

ShuperShtar
08-31-22, 21:47
I'm visiting Chicago in a few weeks and staying at the Hyatt on Wacker (East Chicago, near the water) and looking for a little help to find the nearest decent massage place. I've been reading here, but without any basic geography of Chicago to go from, it's hard to tell what would be close to me. Can anyone help? (I post in Michigan frequently, but not here, obviously.) Full service is nice, but honestly good service with just a good handy is fine, too. Good, patient service is more important than the kind of service to me.

Can anyone help with a recommendation?Exercise Spa in mount prospect. Trust me, Koreans are way hotter and give better service than the others for some reason. Good massages too and not super rushed. Also clean shaved pussies and not stinky. Short highway trip directly to it from where you are at.

Fit312
09-01-22, 07:46
Curious if she's been replaced at SxL? Haven't been there in a bit but new talent is always worth checking out.They had a BBW named Sophia with big tits.

Hapenny
09-01-22, 10:12

Can anyone help with a recommendation?So the two places that get consistently good reviews, and that are closest to your hotel, are S & L Nails & Massage Spa (SXL here) 14 XX S Michigan Ave Chicago, IL 6060 X and West River Spa (WR here) 12 XX W Grand Ave Chicago, IL 606X X. If you do a search on maps use 14th and Michigan for SXL and Grand and Racine for WR. You'll see they are within 1. 5 miles. They are in good neighborhoods.

I can personally vouch for Kelly at West River and wrote a review. It has been reported that JuJu, who left SXL some days ago, is now at WR a couple days per week. She has had very good reviews (I have not met her).

BenBeck
09-01-22, 11:21
Exercise Spa in mount prospect. Trust me, Koreans are way hotter and give better service than the others for some reason. Good massages too and not super rushed. Also clean shaved pussies and not stinky. Short highway trip directly to it from where you are at.While it's all true what you said. Been there. The dude asked what are the nearest places. This can be an hour in traffic. It's about 40 minutes right now. What the what?

ShuperShtar
09-01-22, 12:33
While it's all true what you said. Been there. The dude asked what are the nearest places. This can be an hour in traffic. It's about 40 minutes right now. What the what?From the Hyatt on wacker it's 40 minutes and the other spas are 20 minutes away. Personally I would spend the extra time to get better service from a hotter Korean girl.

IPrivate008
09-01-22, 13:32
They had a BBW named Sophia with big tits.What was her race?

Uioph
09-01-22, 14:31
There are 3 new girls working today at BHC. One of them call Ivy. She is most passionate girl. She have beautiful body. Big butt and big boob. Other 2 call Kelly and Amy. They are looks not bad too.

Devlin
09-01-22, 20:24
There are 3 new girls working today at BHC. One of them call Ivy. She is most passionate girl. She have beautiful body. Big butt and big boob. Other 2 call Kelly and Amy. They are looks not bad too.Thank you for the update.

Fit312
09-01-22, 21:37
What was her race?Asian, probably Chinese.

BA4114
09-02-22, 11:51
It's still there, but it's been dark for a week solid now, open sign turned off and lights out. Door locked, nobody answering buzzer.Did anyone ever have a good experience here? Other than an HE by a overweight girl with a dry hand? I was a two time loser there. Maybe it was me. Super uncomfortable the whole time.

Sam3990
09-02-22, 15:43
Coming to Chicago soon. Going through Chicago metro threads. Wondering, is 140 tip for hhr or for an hr? If it is for hhr, then how much is standard tip for an hr in Chicago metro? TIA.

Young Schmuck
09-02-22, 23:23
So I succumbed to temptation once more and visited 819 again. I got this short (what I assume to be) Chinese girl named Eva as my MT. She was alright looking, nothing particularly special, standard fare. Got BBBJ and FS for 220 total. She initially asked for more for the BBBJ, but eventually relented and got on with it. Good technique. Last time I went here I had a fair amount of teeth which was quite annoying (don't remember with whom it was). The FS wasn't anything extraordinary. Satisfactory. The lust is sated for now.

Ekko131
09-02-22, 23:58
There are 3 new girls working today at BHC. One of them call Ivy. She is most passionate girl. She have beautiful body. Big butt and big boob. Other 2 call Kelly and Amy. They are looks not bad too.Going to Chicago this weekend. Ivy seems like great choice. Are fees on website accurate and all I should plan to bring? Or is there a door fee? Site says $300 for 60 minutes and no extra fee. Not sure if this means tip for attendant is all inclusive on this. What was your total paid if you don't mind sharing?

Jayp80
09-03-22, 08:46
Coming to Chicago soon. Going through Chicago metro threads. Wondering, is 140 tip for hhr or for an hr? If it is for hhr, then how much is standard tip for an hr in Chicago metro? TIA.In my experience there is just 1 tip, you can pay the 30 or 60 min door fee that's really about how much massage / shower time you get. The girl is usually just going to have you flip and 15-20 before your time is up and give you a menu. Even places where there isn't even an allusion that you're there for a massage and the girl gets down to business as soon as she comes in the room, she's not going to let you bang her out for an hr straight. Again just my experience some guys may negotiate a 2 pop deal beforehand or something.

SporaticFlyer
09-03-22, 09:46
Currently staying on the magnificent mile downtown. What's close by? Thanks in advance.

GetSomeErr
09-03-22, 11:55
Hello,

Anyone know where Raquel from Zeus might be working at. I'm jonesing to see her again.

Tkow70
09-03-22, 20:00
Hey guys. The spas and girls and the turnover are all over the place for me. I'm looking for a younger Hopefully attractive girl that allows BBFS. I'm a good looking guy so I may be able to get it. Ideally available Monday. Please give me name of spa and girl. Thanks a bunch.

GeorgeMax
09-03-22, 23:35
In my experience there is just 1 tip, you can pay the 30 or 60 min door fee that's really about how much massage / shower time you get. The girl is usually just going to have you flip and 15-20 before your time is up and give you a menu. Even places where there isn't even an allusion that you're there for a massage and the girl gets down to business as soon as she comes in the room, she's not going to let you bang her out for an hr straight. Again just my experience some guys may negotiate a 2 pop deal beforehand or something.Good truthful report!

RickSomething
09-04-22, 00:55
There are 3 new girls working today at BHC. One of them call Ivy. She is most passionate girl. She have beautiful body. Big butt and big boob. Other 2 call Kelly and Amy. They are looks not bad too.Me so thankee.

Starks
09-04-22, 06:20
Scratch that. She will use Selina at West River and Juju at Moon.What are her hours At both?

GeneralObvious
09-04-22, 08:06
Hey guys. The spas and girls and the turnover are all over the place for me. I'm looking for a younger Hopefully attractive girl that allows BBFS. I'm a good looking guy so I may be able to get it. Ideally available Monday. Please give me name of spa and girl. Thanks a bunch.Try West River. Emily may do it. She's chubby, but a good lay. The only problem is, she may not work this Monday, as it's Labor Day.

Srcu75
09-04-22, 10:03
Will visit the area, are there any good places by Latina or European MPs for FS? All AMPs are flooded with million stinky Chinese sluts.

GeorgeMax
09-04-22, 13:19
I've done the AMP thing and it is generally OK.

But is there an AMP type or spa operation that has African American women who are reasonably slim and not bedecked with tattoos?

ShuperShtar
09-04-22, 14:02
Will visit the area, are there any good places by Latina or European MPs for FS? All AMPs are flooded with million stinky Chinese sluts.My theory is the stank gets trapped in their massive hairy bushes. Try fully shaved Koreans in the northwest burbs near the airport. MT spa, Sunny Day Spa, Exercise Spa all in mount prospect and there is more Korean spas in other NW burbs. Not sure why this thread rides the C girl spots so hard.

Tkow70
09-04-22, 14:08
Try West River. Emily may do it. She's chubby, but a good lay. The only problem is, she may not work this Monday, as it's Labor Day.Thanks man. Now looking at Tuesday. Anyone else? Really looking for some feedback here. DM me if needed. Thanks guys!

Tkow70
09-04-22, 14:28
What are her hours At both?Called WR and they said they're not aware of Selina. Maybe because it's Sun? They said call back tomorrow. I'm confused. Trying to find out where she'll be Tuesday. Any intel is much appreciated.

ChiNotShy
09-04-22, 16:29
Called WR and they said they're not aware of Selina. Maybe because it's Sun? They said call back tomorrow. I'm confused. Trying to find out where she'll be Tuesday. Any intel is much appreciated.Schedule shifted again. She will be at West River six days per week. Sat thru Thurs, going forward (for this week, Mon thru Thurs).

JBackson
09-04-22, 22:54
Had a dream about Seven Date on S Ashland near Archer. Drew Linda. Fairly lean, not sure on age but looked a little older. Wore mask the entire time. Above average massage with some added attention to inner thighs and the boys at times. Allowed some otc roaming. Seemed interested in making me happy. Mission accomplished. Standard rates and tip. I would repeat when in town.

Tkow70
09-05-22, 00:00
Schedule shifted again. She will be at West River six days per week. Sat thru Thurs, going forward (for this week, Mon thru Thurs).Does she have scheduled hours? Walk in, appt or both? Thanks.

DMichaels69
09-05-22, 09:28
I wouldn't rely on anyone here for a girls availability at a AMP as AMPs can change quickly.
If you want a specific person then its best to call ahead to be sure she is there. Most if not all AMP's work on walk in's too.

Does she have scheduled hours? Walk in, appt or both? Thanks.

Tkow70
09-05-22, 14:44
Hey guys. Been reading a lot about Juju. Can someone tell me approx how old you think she may be, how long she has been working and her looks (body type, frame, face, etc.). Thanks!

Brumat4
09-05-22, 14:58
Went to exercise spa midday. Very accommodating clean. Saw Kelly very attractive shaved and clean. Received L3 table shower and a little sauna time. Not rushed at l would highly recommend.

OrdLover
09-05-22, 15:24
Hey guys. Been reading a lot about Juju. Can someone tell me approx how old you think she may be, how long she has been working and her looks (body type, frame, face, etc.). Thanks!Looking into your past posts. You are an escort guy. So I doubt you will like her. Remember this is the massage forum. A lot of us talk about her is because she does one of the better massage out their. And if this is your first visit with her most likely you will only get a HJ.

As for looks l. Skinny with A cups. Age wise I guessing late 40's to early 50's. And she been working a long time.

DMichaels69
09-05-22, 19:14
Based on where you've gone and what your into I think you may be disappointed with the AMP scene. Many of them don't speak much English and have very little experience with men. Having good looks can help however there is some YMMV with that and a lot of are older like ORD noted about Juju.

Hey guys. Been reading a lot about Juju. Can someone tell me approx how old you think she may be, how long she has been working and her looks (body type, frame, face, etc.). Thanks!

Looking into your past posts. You are an escort guy. So I doubt you will like her. Remember this is the massage forum. A lot of us talk about her is because she does one of the better massage out their. And if this is your first visit with her most likely you will only get a HJ.

As for looks l. Skinny with A cups. Age wise I guessing late 40's to early 50's. And she been working a long time.

FunTravel
09-05-22, 19:42
I saw Kelly today a little on the thick side for me. But good table shower and CBJ. Ok rcg and mish. Would guess late 20 to early 30's cute face just a little to thick for my taste spa was very nice and clean would go back to see others.

Pau Ford
09-05-22, 19:44
As others noted, she's late 40's at least. Tall-ish, thin, small titties, average-ish face. The deal with Juju is she gives a really good quality massage if you are into that. Her BBBJ game is A+. And when the lights are off and you've got a fistful of ass while your dick is in her mouth everything is good. You need to leave it at that b / c when the lights come back on you are reminded that you just let a 50 year old suck you peen.

Kepslid
09-05-22, 22:46
Has anybody been to Jin Massage Spa on Michigan? Been thinking of going this week and report what I find but wanted to see if anybody on here has been there before.

VRooomBada
09-06-22, 11:45
Hey guys. Been reading a lot about Juju. Can someone tell me approx how old you think she may be, how long she has been working and her looks (body type, frame, face, etc.). Thanks!Not that age matters. But do any of you remember she got busted about 5 (years back at sxl? Arrest report indicated she was mid-30's at that time if I remember correctly.

GeneralObvious
09-06-22, 13:26
Not that age matters. But do any of you remember she got busted about 5 (years back at sxl? Arrest report indicated she was mid-30's at that time if I remember correctly.Per a lot of mongers, she appears to be 50 or so. That being said, add 10 years to that, since most mongers think some providers are in their 30's. The few providers that appear to be in their 30's, quickly move on to apartment appointments, or go independent.

FellowMonger
09-06-22, 15:13
Has anybody been to Jin Massage Spa on Michigan? Been thinking of going this week and report what I find but wanted to see if anybody on here has been there before.Pretty sure multiple reports, and I think I even reported myself.

Hello mongers,

It's me again. Wanted to try something close to me (I'm near the bean) and tried Jin Massage. Met someone named Ipo I think? Unsure. She's an overweight Asian with a pixie cut and big tits but no ass. But I thought I'd try her out anyway. . 6 for 30 min. 100 for L2. Absolutely not worth it. Very mechanical. Stops sucking after 2 minutes because I didn't cum. Definitely better places to spend that money on.

JamesTChicago
09-06-22, 16:44
Has anyone been here that confirm one way or another? I have very few dollars squirreled away and very few opportunities. This is right by me, so would love to know. PMs are fine.

That was actually popular foot spa. There's not an rub map reviews, so I think it's a legit place. That said, there were a couple bad reviews on google from women. So who knows.

James.

OrdLover
09-06-22, 19:25
Not that age matters. But do any of you remember she got busted about 5 (years back at sxl? Arrest report indicated she was mid-30's at that time if I remember correctly.Yes I remember. She got busted at Golden Dreams. I was trying to get some cfs from her but she keeps turning me down. Then she got busted and went to Sxl and started offering everything. This was ages ago.

Sizemic
09-06-22, 21:11
Any info on this provider:

https://www.chicagosensualtouch.com/

Height? Weight? Appearance? Shaved / Natural? Performance?

Any information would be appreciated-also she asked for a $75 deposit? How is that collected?

TIA.

Dee Mac
09-06-22, 21:57
So the two places that get consistently good reviews, and that are closest to your hotel, are S & L Nails & Massage Spa (SXL here) 14 XX S Michigan Ave Chicago, IL 6060 X and West River Spa (WR here) 12 XX W Grand Ave Chicago, IL 606X X. If you do a search on maps use 14th and Michigan for SXL and Grand and Racine for WR. You'll see they are within 1. 5 miles. They are in good neighborhoods.

I can personally vouch for Kelly at West River and wrote a review. It has been reported that JuJu, who left SXL some days ago, is now at WR a couple days per week. She has had very good reviews (I have not met her).JuJu gives wonderful really massages. The Kelly that works at SXL is one of the best looking providers I have ever had. Her massage skills are very good although probably not to JuJu's level. Both provided an L2 service that left no evidence behind, if you know what I mean.

Getreal
09-06-22, 23:39

Any information would be appreciated-also she asked for a $75 deposit? How is that collected?

TIA.You cash app me the money and I give it to her. Idiot. Never pay a deposit.

Tkow70
09-07-22, 00:02
Not that age matters. But do any of you remember she got busted about 5 (years back at sxl? Arrest report indicated she was mid-30's at that time if I remember correctly.I wish I could say age does not matter. Where are all the 30 yos hiding? When I was in NY weekly on business before covid, there were AMPs all over the place with hot 30 somethings for $300 hr. A little more pricey now out there but, I hear thery're even younger mid to late 20's. Wish we could get some of that here. Where are the hidden gems?

Zagal
09-07-22, 00:55

TIA.Not sure if you clicked on her Twitter link at the bottom of her ad but she is pretty vocal about guys in this hobby LOL how does one expect to build a customer base without any reviews?? Yeah and I also agree with the other guy that mentioned to never give a deposit, but hey it's your money if you want to go for it then best of luck.

Pau Ford
09-07-22, 07:31
Never seen her personally but she's been around for like 15 years at least in that same area doing the same service. While id usually never pay a deposit i wouldnt be overly concerned about doing it with her.

If I recall correctly she's ok looking, not great not bad, offers a solid massage with BBBJ finish at her incall apt.

TIA.

SideTalker
09-07-22, 08:27
Drove by Harlem and saw this place, looks like its either newly opened or about to open. May tofft when in that area, but curious if anyone has partaken.

ZzTopSterZz
09-07-22, 12:51
Never seen her personally but she's been around for like 15 years at least in that same area doing the same service. While id usually never pay a deposit i wouldnt be overly concerned about doing it with her.

If I recall correctly she's ok looking, not great not bad, offers a solid massage with BBBJ finish at her incall apt.I also would not worry about the deposit because she's been there for years. Once upon a time I took a lot of "French lessons" so I was interested, but when I contacted her she wanted a bunch of personal identification so I dropped it. Curious what she looks like and what screening she has now. Maybe better with an introduction from a senior who's seen her?

Comandante43
09-07-22, 13:07
Drove by Harlem and saw this place, looks like its either newly opened or about to open. May tofft when in that area, but curious if anyone has partaken.What is the other cross street. I like to give it a visit.

Amplitude
09-07-22, 13:12
Not sure if you clicked on her Twitter link at the bottom of her ad but she is pretty vocal about guys in this hobby LOL how does one expect to build a customer base without any reviews?? Yeah and I also agree with the other guy that mentioned to never give a deposit, but hey it's your money if you want to go for it then best of luck.I've rolled my eyes at fellow craftsmen who claim that paying / tipping beyond some so called standard rate "ruins it for the rest of us.." Bullshit. It does no such thing.

But I do think it makes sense to stand together against this rather new phenomenon of paying a deposit. My participation in this craft goes back to the 80's. Somehow providers managed just fine without deposits.

Member #6395
09-07-22, 14:46
I'll be honest with you guys I am not all that bothered by being asked to send a deposit. If a girl has a report already, and is well recommended, what exactly is the harm in sending a deposit? I'm sure girls get all kinds of inquires that never come to fruition so I understand them wanting a bit more security in the booking and not wasting their time. I'm not worried about a girl running off with a couple of hundred dollars in deposit money, any girl worth her salt knows that there's a lot more money in not doing that than there is doing it. I don't know about you guys but it's pretty rare that I'm reaching out to a girl for the first time who has never been reviewed, recommended, or is completely unknown to me from a reputation standpoint. I know we all have our own comfort levels when it comes to money and this hobby but yea idk I'm fine with sending a deposit to the kinds of girls that I see most of the time.

Oops84
09-07-22, 15:03
Walked in, greeted by Cici. Young Girl, nice school girl skirt. Asked for the shower and she gave me a standing shower. Very friendly, balls and rod play while she's looking right at me and smiling. Went to the room, gave me a pretty decent massage. Started roaming and this is where it took a bad turn. She asked if I wanted FS, I said yes. She then said, oh, I don't do FS, I will call the other girl (Rachel) pretty lady, maybe 40 year old with a nice body. Got limp for a bit as I waited for her. Put the hat on me and gave me CBJ then she Layed on the table for mish. Poked her, finished, she did a good job cleaning me up. Pretty good experience. Will repeat.

OrdLover
09-07-22, 15:38
Any good recommendations for a strong / great massage with any level of extras? Don't care about the age or looks. Mostly looking in the north side of the city to some Northern suburbs. And the southest will be Chinatown.

On a side note what is going on with Debbie on Peterson. A lot of time I tired to schedule with her it always pushed to Lucy. She is always out on vacation with no sub.

SideTalker
09-07-22, 17:47
What is the other cross street. I like to give it a visit.South of washington in a sketchy strip mall, next to a fish store.

ConfuciusMan
09-07-22, 19:30
Anyone seen mimi at relax spa. I haven't seen her in a while. I wonder if her menu is still the same. Thank you.

RickSomething
09-07-22, 20:37
Not that age matters. But do any of you remember she got busted about 5 (years back at sxl? Arrest report indicated she was mid-30's at that time if I remember correctly.Juju is in her 40's. She has a daughter in her early 20's. And Juju is nowhere near menopause, based on her response to touching and eating. Bring a towel! Nice big lips makes it even more fun.

DynoJr
09-07-22, 21:06

If I recall correctly she's ok looking, not great not bad, offers a solid massage with BBBJ finish at her incall apt.I've been to her place a bunch of times for the BBBJ but haven't been back in a while. Great personality and provides decent massage. I'm surprised she wants deposit now but totally trustworthy.

Dee Mac
09-08-22, 00:02
Any good recommendations for a strong / great massage with any level of extras? Don't care about the age or looks. Mostly looking in the north side of the city to some Northern suburbs. And the southest will be Chinatown.

On a side note what is going on with Debbie on Peterson. A lot of time I tired to schedule with her it always pushed to Lucy. She is always out on vacation with no sub.I got a really nice massage from Julie at JW on Chicago Ave. 4X ish I didn't do any groping, standard finish. I left very relaxed.

CrashAru
09-08-22, 00:19
Hey Fellas,

I know I'm fairly new so I understand if I don't get any help, but I will be driving into the city from north of Madison to try out the scene. I plan to arrive in the area just as places open up (9 am ish). Hoping to see a younger thin / petite attractive gal. L3 Massage quality doesn't matter much. Planning on BHC or Massage Spa (SXL I believe?) if I don't get any feedback. Would greatly appreciate any help (here or via DM). I can repay with intel in Denver as the scene up here is awful. Willing to post a report or share in DM, whichever you prefer.

HeyHaveACigar
09-08-22, 16:01
I got a really nice massage from Julie at JW on Chicago Ave. 4X ish I didn't do any groping, standard finish. I left very relaxed.LOL my first time ever visiting a AMP, I went here and paid house + fucking 20 bucks for an L1 lmao. I went again and paid 40. Cheap spot it seems.