PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136

Mfarfu Tom
10-27-21, 20:34
Was looking for a good place on the North side. Had been here before and was not impressed. BUT the ad said new girls so I thought I'd try and see. The ad should have said old girls. Went in the back and was greeted by a very mature woman. Asked if she someone else was working. She called out her partner who just as mature. I left without trying the service. Good news is there is parking in the back if you like them old.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/236673What is the name of this place?

PussyPoker
10-28-21, 01:38
What is the name of this place?So lets make this simple. Click on the link provided. Google search the phone number. BINGO! Now you have the name and address of the spa.

That was so hard to do.

PP.

ApplePiePussy
10-28-21, 01:42
Was looking for a good place on the North side. Had been here before and was not impressed. BUT the ad said new girls so I thought I'd try and see. The ad should have said old girls. Went in the back and was greeted by a very mature woman. Asked if she someone else was working. She called out her partner who just as mature. I left without trying the service. Good news is there is parking in the back if you like them old.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/236673We are the granny capital of the US market. Once women like Judy realize there is nearly unlimited demand for her 63 year old snatch, she informs all her fellow pensioners and they descend upon us with promises of arthritic handies and fixadent blowies.

Clint22
10-28-21, 02:18
What is the name of this place?Lotus Spa. Don't let people get you down. There is nothing wrong with asking questions.

Amplitude
10-28-21, 17:15
Enough already. There are no more young babes to bang. Well, guess what. Between gun culture crazies shooting up AMPs in Atlanta and a pandemic, guess what: There's a labor shortage. My honey down in Matteson literally disappeared after that Atlanta event. And she was no granny. There she was trying to hold that place down in the pandemic, literally by heself, but then disappeared from the map after Atlanta. So everyone knows things aren't the same. Tired of reading it. Go on a real date. The girls are out there for anyone with game (which I often question perusing this forum over the decades).

SpaGuy21
10-28-21, 18:23
Well, guess what.Well, guess what. You're reading a Chicago Massage Parlor forum, so it's bound to be discussed. And the whole topic was started based on the fact that some guys don't know how to tell age or just plainly misinform others with their inaccurate reviews. The labor shortage was already pointed out in one of my previous posts. We (mostly) all are aware of the current talent available. I think the point of emphasis was more accurate reviews would be appreciated. And finally, most of the mongers on here already have a significant other. The parlor's are a little "escape" without the time and hassle of a side hustle.

Mfarfu Tom
10-28-21, 21:09
So lets make this simple. Click on the link provided. Google search the phone number. BINGO! Now you have the name and address of the spa.

That was so hard to do.

PP.I missed link. Sorry things aren’t going so well for you.

Mfarfu Tom
10-28-21, 21:11
Lotus Spa. Don't let people get you down. There is nothing wrong with asking questions.Thanks for replying. Sorry I missed the link.

Amplitude
10-28-21, 21:14
Well, guess what. You're reading a Chicago Massage Parlor forum, so it's bound to be discussed. And the whole topic was started based on the fact that some guys don't know how to tell age or just plainly misinform others with their inaccurate reviews. The labor shortage was already pointed out in one of my previous posts. We (mostly) all are aware of the current talent available. I think the point of emphasis was more accurate reviews would be appreciated. And finally, most of the mongers on here already have a significant other. The parlor's are a little "escape" without the time and hassle of a side hustle.The last thing I want to do is start a squabble here. I go back to the original WSG and then deactivated my username for years. But it's always been a source of accurate information and still is. Unless I've read here wrong someone mentioned RM as a source for bad reporting. But that's what it is. Misleading pictures and ads with "reviews" quite clearly posted by the promoters themselves. So this isn't news. I think we can agree that this is where you go for the straight poop. Peace, guys.

ApplePiePussy
10-28-21, 22:22
Enough already. There are no more young babes to bang. Well, guess what. Between gun culture crazies shooting up AMPs in Atlanta and a pandemic, guess what: There's a labor shortage. My honey down in Matteson literally disappeared after that Atlanta event. And she was no granny. There she was trying to hold that place down in the pandemic, literally by heself, but then disappeared from the map after Atlanta. So everyone knows things aren't the same. Tired of reading it. Go on a real date. The girls are out there for anyone with game (which I often question perusing this forum over the decades).It's actually an interesting topic. Jokes and frustrations aside, we as Chicago mongers have to come to terms with the fact that we aren't a desirable destination for young talent right now. We were as recently as 4 or 5 years ago. I remember the two parlors in Tinley Park which were run by a young Chinese guy. This guy was rotating late teens early 20's girls for a solid 18 months before they busted him. It was one beautiful girl after another. The other major cities have young talent, so it's not necessarily a global talent shortage. Hell, NYC is getting a steady supply of young Japanese talent, many of whom are former or active JAV stars. It's unreal what I'm seeing on twitter and reading in reviews.

Earlier this week, I had a massage out in the western suburbs. The girl, who was reviewed 3 times on RM as being in her 20's, who is actually in her early 40's, was telling me about the changing scene in the city. More and more girls are leaving the city for the suburbs. It's less overall work but it's safer and more pleasant. Between busts, gun violence, the homeless, and a range of other factors, working in Chicago isn't as appealing anymore. She says she appreciates the suburban clientele more even if she isn't as busy. The Koreans have known this for years which is why all of their parlors are in the burbs. But now the Chinese are taking the note.

SpaGuy21
10-29-21, 12:02
The last thing I want to do is start a squabble here...Unless I've read here wrong someone mentioned RM as a source for bad reporting.I agree, no need to squabble. And this exactly is what it comes down to, bad reporting.

The girl, who was reviewed 3 times on RM as being in her 20's, who is actually in her early 40's.
More and more girls are leaving the city for the suburbs. It's less overall work but it's safer and more pleasant. Between busts, gun violence, the homeless, and a range of other factors, working in Chicago isn't as appealing anymore. She says she appreciates the suburban clientele more even if she isn't as busy.Perfect example of bad reporting. Also, I have noticed this trend of talent moving out of the city. My hobbying and searches have moved well outside the city limits. Haven't been on Chicago Ave in quite some time, for example.

ReadyForRub
10-29-21, 12:52
Don McLean identified "The Day the Music Died". Can anyone point to the Day the Hobby Died?

Jay117
10-29-21, 13:15
Don McLean identified "The Day the Music Died". Can anyone point to the Day the Hobby Died?"Not yet"?

I'm doing pretty well.

OrdLover
10-29-21, 14:26
Two new places pop up. Might be same owner since both stores are the same name. Have anyone try either place yet?

6708 1/2 and Crawford Ave.

Lincolnwood, Illinois 6071.

6052 W Irving Park Rd.

Chicago, Illinois 60634.To get back into the mood. Any news about these two places?

Amplitude
10-29-21, 17:17
I agree, no need to squabble. And this exactly is what it comes down to, bad reporting.

Perfect example of bad reporting. Also, I have noticed this trend of talent moving out of the city. My hobbying and searches have moved well outside the city limits. Haven't been on Chicago Ave in quite some time, for example.From my early 90's first perspective, the hot Korean girls have always been in the outskirts. I'm a downtown resident since that time but routinely drove to Arlington Heights, Morris, Rockford, East Chicago, etc. I never really did downtown. It's a matter of what you view as "talent."

But I don't believe RM reporting is bad reporting. It's fake reporting. Rely on your guys here.

Starks
10-29-21, 18:04
It's actually an interesting topic. Jokes and frustrations aside, we as Chicago mongers have to come to terms with the fact that we aren't a desirable destination for young talent right now. We were as recently as 4 or 5 years ago. I remember the two parlors in Tinley Park which were run by a young Chinese guy. This guy was rotating late teens early 20's girls for a solid 18 months before they busted him. It was one beautiful girl after another. The other major cities have young talent, so it's not necessarily a global talent shortage. Hell, NYC is getting a steady supply of young Japanese talent, many of whom are former or active JAV stars. It's unreal what I'm seeing on twitter and reading in reviews.

Earlier this week, I had a massage out in the western suburbs. The girl, who was reviewed 3 times on RM as being in her 20's, who is actually in her early 40's, was telling me about the changing scene in the city. More and more girls are leaving the city for the suburbs. It's less overall work but it's safer and more pleasant. Between busts, gun violence, the homeless, and a range of other factors, working in Chicago isn't as appealing anymore. She says she appreciates the suburban clientele more even if she isn't as busy. The Koreans have known this for years which is why all of their parlors are in the burbs. But now the Chinese are taking the note.I believe what you said about NYC. They have basically decriminalized prostitution there.

Another place that I have heard has completely dried up is Dallas. Dallas pre-pandemic was a top 5 destination, but the pandemic and the new law in Texas making mongering a felony has just about killed that scene.

ApplePiePussy
10-29-21, 18:43
I believe what you said about NYC. They have basically decriminalized prostitution there.For those who aren't aware, some high level prosecutors in NYC have openly stated that they will no longer prosecute prostitution cases. This isn't the same thing, unfortunately, as decriminalization because the laws remain the same. An actual decriminalization law would set a legal precedence for other cities and states. We're not there yet but at least it's a step in the right direction.

Another place that I have heard has completely dried up is Dallas. Dallas pre-pandemic was a top 5 destination, but the pandemic and the new law in Texas making mongering a felony has just about killed that scene.I would put Dallas as the top destination of the 2010's. I only visited a handful of times but it was the perfect combination of very attractive young Korean and Thai girls, affordable pricing, and more often than not BBFS was included. They have gone in the opposite direction of NYC and it's a damn shame. But those Korean and Thai girls will end up somewhere. They can't all go to LA. Let's just hope some come here.

ApplePiePussy
10-29-21, 18:49
But I don't believe RM reporting is bad reporting. It's fake reporting. Rely on your guys here.It's a combination of both. The fake Papasan reviews are easy to spot. It's the same places being reviewed by the same names. The prices, ages, and services are all exaggerated to the degree that they are unbelievable to even those with a short hobbying history. The rest are misleading but I don't believe most are intentionally done so. A good rule of thumb is to simply add 10 to 15 years, 10 to 15 pounds, subtract a breast cup, and subtract two points from the 10 point beauty and service scale and you will end up with a close approximation of what you will find.

Amplitude
10-29-21, 21:17
I would put Dallas as the top destination of the 2010's. I only visited a handful of times but it was the perfect combination of very attractive young Korean and Thai girls, affordable pricing, and more often than not BBFS was included. They have gone in the opposite direction of NYC and it's a damn shame. But those Korean and Thai girls will end up somewhere. They can't all go to LA. Let's just hope some come here.I forget the complex there with three spas all next to each other. But I was there on business maybe 15 years ago; called ahead and said I want their bustiest girl. Turned out her name was Tiger. VIP room with jacuzzi. B to B and BBBJ in the jacuzzi and on the table shower. To the massage table and BBFSCIP for $2. 0; went back the next day and saw her in the regular $1. 6 room. No jacuzzi treatment but got the same BBFSCIP service. Girl even gave her digits but I never made it back. Yeah. Dallas.

ApplePiePussy
10-30-21, 02:38
I forget the complex there with three spas all next to each other. But I was there on business maybe 15 years ago; called ahead and said I want their bustiest girl. Turned out her name was Tiger. VIP room with jacuzzi. B to B and BBBJ in the jacuzzi and on the table shower. To the massage table and BBFSCIP for $2. 0; went back the next day and saw her in the regular $1. 6 room. No jacuzzi treatment but got the same BBFSCIP service. Girl even gave her digits but I never made it back. Yeah. Dallas.New York New York, Number One, and Lucky Haven. The pricing structure you mentioned was still the same up until the day they got shut down. Number One has become an auto repair store. NYNY is now a Mexican medical clinic. And LH became a Halal shop. I'm surprised they didn't need an EPA approval after all the semen that spilled.

SammiJoon
10-30-21, 15:13
If you prioritise cleanness and hygiene, then OD is not the place tovisit. TS smells weird, there is some mold etc.Agree, place is not clean. I used to go there when Hannah used to work there. She gave me the best BBBJ. Mongolian Koren girl.

Amplitude
10-30-21, 15:16
New York New York, Number One, and Lucky Haven. The pricing structure you mentioned was still the same up until the day they got shut down. Number One has become an auto repair store. NYNY is now a Mexican medical clinic. And LH became a Halal shop. I'm surprised they didn't need an EPA approval after all the semen that spilled.Interesting to review their 2005 archive, though. Uncle crackdowns, "things aren't what they used to be" and "Washington D. C. Is the place to go. " Moral of the story? Locals always cry the blues. Other than Rainbow in that period over in Rockford I'd say Dallas was pretty primo.

Dbiz01
10-30-21, 18:19
Well, guess what. You're reading a Chicago Massage Parlor forum, so it's bound to be discussed. And the whole topic was started based on the fact that some guys don't know how to tell age or just plainly misinform others with their inaccurate reviews. The labor shortage was already pointed out in one of my previous posts. We (mostly) all are aware of the current talent available. I think the point of emphasis was more accurate reviews would be appreciated. And finally, most of the mongers on here already have a significant other. The parlor's are a little "escape" without the time and hassle of a side hustle.LOL! A mamasan over a year into COVID told me the girls were lazy and didn't want to work. They were receiving the federal COVID money and staying home or pursuing other opportunities, I. E. , going to school for legit massage, working in nail salons, or other legit business activities. Hell, even a few went to Indiana of all places because they could make more money. I agree with the conversation about Chicago not being a destination for many young RAs. You find an attractive RA in her late 30's or early 40's, you've hit the motherlode.

TheRedStar
10-30-21, 18:39
Agree, place is not clean. I used to go there when Hannah used to work there. She gave me the best BBBJ. Mongolian Koren girl.I that sounds interesting. Where is Hannah now?

Member #6062
10-30-21, 23:07
Stopped in at Golden Dream this evening. Lovely time with old friends, Mandy. For those of you that love the DDs, Mandy invested in a lift. Nice, soft and ample, these breasts. And while she'll never be petite, she also did a tummy tuck or somesuch. A topless BBBJ got the job done.

SonnyBlack85
10-31-21, 13:29
Stopped in at Golden Dream this evening. Lovely time with old friends, Mandy. For those of you that love the DDs, Mandy invested in a lift. Nice, soft and ample, these breasts. And while she'll never be petite, she also did a tummy tuck or somesuch. A topless BBBJ got the job done.How much was it. I been there she have some big tits. Never had the other girl.

Walker333
10-31-21, 15:38
How much was it. I been there she have some big tits. Never had the other girl.The other girl is just wast of time.

Biliator
10-31-21, 16:05
How much was it. I been there she have some big tits. Never had the other girl.Actually, was BBBJTCIM. Tip was never discussed. I left $120.

BenBeck
10-31-21, 18:58
I that sounds interesting. Where is Hannah now?There's a blast from the past. I used to visit to see Hannah, after Tiffany disappeared, then Hannah disappeared, to, as did Sophia. Now it's just Judy. Reliable, though. No complaints.

If anyone hears about Hannah, I'd be interested in where she landed too.

OrdLover
10-31-21, 19:14
There's a blast from the past. I used to visit to see Hannah, after Tiffany disappeared, then Hannah disappeared, to, as did Sophia. Now it's just Judy. Reliable, though. No complaints.

If anyone hears about Hannah, I'd be interested in where she landed too.I asked Judy about Hannah a couple of times before. And her answer is always been smile nicely and stay silent. Like if she didn't understand you. LOL. I believed she still in the city some where some place.

TheRedStar
10-31-21, 21:37
There's a blast from the past. I used to visit to see Hannah, after Tiffany disappeared, then Hannah disappeared, to, as did Sophia. Now it's just Judy. Reliable, though. No complaints.

If anyone hears about Hannah, I'd be interested in where she landed too.I remember when I first stumbled upon Judy. LOL it was crazy! A great time. Side note Mandy (or Katherine as I call her) was my first masseuse years ago on Ashland I had the whole menu. When they closed they moved and she had a beautiful girl from Moldova, I'll never forget it was a one and gone I didn't get a chance to play my cards, she gave the best massage. I can't think of her name.

ScoffLaw32
10-31-21, 23:03
OMG what a pleasant visit to H Wellness this afternoon. Used to frequent a couple years ago but hadn't been there since. Saw a positive review here recently and decided to take a shot. First of all, I've always liked this place because it's clean, smells good, and no awkward waiting outside the door as they have an entry door before the doorbell. They also have a small parking lot next to the building but I never use it. Tina greeted me for the $60 one hour door fee. Very cute. Wore a short skirt. Petite frame with nice C cup floppers when they came out. I'd say she's about early 40's. Hard to tell with the mask on.

Well, she gave me one of THE best massages I've had. Very thorough. Great pressure. Great touch. Her hands are so smooth when she asked if I wanted oil I said it felt great without. Even did the feet and scalp / face. When she asked me to flip I told her to finger touch the boys and graze the taint first to which she obliged. Like I said her touch is fantastic. On the flip no negotiation. I'll call it L1+. She's fun and sensuous. When that first round of fun was done she even finished with more feet and scalp for the rest of the hour. Felt so good I asked for another half hour of just feet and scalp. Gave her donation of $100 + $40 for another half hour and she goes out. When she comes back I'm sitting up stroking and told her I need another release to relax. Off we went for round two. Then on to finish the half hour with a super relaxing face, scalp and foot massage.

Guys I'm going to be honest I almost didn't post this because I want to keep her for myself. Regarding the L1+ YMMV. Treat her well.I was in there recently and saw "Nola" - 35, okay looking. Good massage but wanted to negotiate on the filp. Ended up giving her $ to get her girls out and put them on my cock, but it ended up being lackluster. I've had much better experiences here in the past with Coco and with Nancy, both younger with no-negotiations L1 and very nice massage (not topless though). I'll b back.

Satriani
11-01-21, 12:33
Went for a shave recently. It was $40. I was surprised and shocked when she started with a straight edge razor. Glad to report all my parts are intact. She sprayed the razor with something but only on 1 side. She did a good job on the shave but only allowed ss with some assist for another 30 bucks.

Oops84
11-01-21, 13:24
Went in for an HR massage. Was greeted by Mimi. She was wearing very small jean shorts with a very loose blouse, looked ok. Hair loose to the sides. Asked for a table shower which was pretty good, even though the table was pretty small. Went in to the room, dim lights and some nice music. Massage was decent. Lots of OTC roaming. On the flip she asked what I wanted. I asked what was on the table. She said all she offers today was Full nude L1 with roaming, she said just no FIV. Once she got comfortable, wow!, she has an amazing body. Nice rack, smooth skin, nice Bush. Also, very nice girl. Said there's more to offer once she knows me.

Chiguyxxx
11-01-21, 13:38
Has anybody seen Karla over at CLM? The pics look great, but I know (from experience) not to always trust the pics on the CLM website. Not as bad as say the YOUWANNASEEME site, but close. Also has anybody seen Laura recently at CLM? Her pics are close but when I saw her last (right before the pandemic) she had cut her hair real short and I didn't find it nearly as attractive as the pics with long hair. So just curious what her hair looks like now. Her service was A+ (just did L2) as I recall.

JasoDean
11-02-21, 10:13
Went in for an HR massage. Was greeted by Mimi. She was wearing very small jean shorts with a very loose blouse, looked ok. Hair loose to the sides. Asked for a table shower which was pretty good, even though the table was pretty small. Went in to the room, dim lights and some nice music. Massage was decent. Lots of OTC roaming. On the flip she asked what I wanted. I asked what was on the table. She said all she offers today was Full nude L1 with roaming, she said just no FIV. Once she got comfortable, wow!, she has an amazing body. Nice rack, smooth skin, nice Bush. Also, very nice girl. Said there's more to offer once she knows me.Hey, interested in this location, can you give any more deets so I may explore?

Walker333
11-02-21, 11:45
Hey, interested in this location, can you give any more deets so I may explore? google Relax Spa, Ashland Ave, (773) 666-xxxx please don't forget to report. Enjoy and stay safe.

Self Hi5
11-02-21, 14:44
Went for a shave recently. It was $40. I was surprised and shocked when she started with a straight edge razor. Glad to report all my parts are intact. She sprayed the razor with something but only on 1 side. She did a good job on the shave but only allowed ss with some assist for another 30 bucks.Where is this place?

Red6666
11-02-21, 18:19
Went for a 30 minutes session (45). Wendy was the only choice. Probably in her late 40's, a little chubby but not unattractive (5-6 / 10). OK massage. L1 on the flip (40). Allowed some over the clothes touching. Could be more on the menu for subsequent visits but I suspect it take a bit of time and work. Overall, not bad. Got the job done. I was looking for more service so probably not worth the extra work for me.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/219468

ConfuciusMan
11-02-21, 21:50
Went in for an HR massage. Was greeted by Mimi. She was wearing very small jean shorts with a very loose blouse, looked ok. Hair loose to the sides. Asked for a table shower which was pretty good, even though the table was pretty small. Went in to the room, dim lights and some nice music. Massage was decent. Lots of OTC roaming. On the flip she asked what I wanted. I asked what was on the table. She said all she offers today was Full nude L1 with roaming, she said just no FIV. Once she got comfortable, wow!, she has an amazing body. Nice rack, smooth skin, nice Bush. Also, very nice girl. Said there's more to offer once she knows me.Nice girl I spent a lot to just get dining at the why. Nothing more as in FS.

Member #6352
11-03-21, 03:04
Has anybody seen Karla over at CLM? The pics look great, but I know (from experience) not to always trust the pics on the CLM website. Not as bad as say the YOUWANNASEEME site, but close. Also has anybody seen Laura recently at CLM? Her pics are close but when I saw her last (right before the pandemic) she had cut her hair real short and I didn't find it nearly as attractive as the pics with long hair. So just curious what her hair looks like now. Her service was A+ (just did L2) as I recall.She had an ok face IMO, not my type but her rack was as good as you think. Offered Russian finish, and a CBH tease. Only did HH and asked for 60 for tip, so def overpaid IMO for what I got but she was sweet and her tits were fun to play with. YRMV as always with CLM.

IggyD
11-03-21, 08:43
Where is this place?3310 S Archer Ave. Check CL. They always advertise on there.

ChiGuy489
11-03-21, 09:01
Nice girl I spent a lot to just get dining at the why. Nothing more as in FS.What'd you pay for that YMCA?

I paid $100 for L1 :/ she was nice but I could get FS for that cost.

SomeGuySnoopin
11-03-21, 10:36
I remember when I first stumbled upon Judy. LOL it was crazy! A great time. Side note Mandy (or Katherine as I call her) was my first masseuse years ago on Ashland I had the whole menu. When they closed they moved and she had a beautiful girl from Moldova, I'll never forget it was a one and gone I didn't get a chance to play my cards, she gave the best massage. I can't think of her name.Is OD Wellness Judy the same one who works East Rhythm? I've gone to ER but not OD.

Walker333
11-03-21, 12:35
Is OD Wellness Judy the same one who works East Rhythm? I've gone to ER but not OD.No, OD's Judy is older.

Oops84
11-03-21, 13:34
Nice girl I spent a lot to just get dining at the why. Nothing more as in FS.Thanks for the heads up!

CumShooter6969
11-03-21, 14:01
Stopped by this afternoon was in the area for work. Walked in Kelly walked out didn't see anyone else she was looking good wearing some neon leggings and tight purple v neck. Paid for the half massage was pretty good haven't been here in so long. On the flip asked for topless BBBJ for 1. 20 and sucked like a pro. Made a lot of eye contact and had her work for that ending. I must of played with those puppies for 10 mins. Overall good experience. Would repeat if in the area. Only downfall when I came she try to dodge. Was trying to give her a facial maybe I'll give her a heads up next time around.

AzbdsmPanda
11-03-21, 18:03
Stopped by this afternoon was in the area for work. Walked in Kelly walked out didn't see anyone else she was looking good wearing some neon leggings and tight purple v neck. Paid for the half massage was pretty good haven't been here in so long. On the flip asked for topless BBBJ for 1. 20 and sucked like a pro. Made a lot of eye contact and had her work for that ending. I must of played with those puppies for 10 mins. Overall good experience. Would repeat if in the area. Only downfall when I came she try to dodge. Was trying to give her a facial maybe I'll give her a heads up next time around.This sounds like my kind of place LOL (looking for a worker with a bigger pair) never heard of Sxl or know where to find I normally go to C. Town or Jennifer's massage but I'm really looking for a place with bigger girls up there.

Any recommendations and how to find it would be awesome.

SimplySkilled
11-03-21, 18:19
Hey guys, I'm visiting Chicago tomorrow and I'm planning on trying out SXL.

Do any of them allow rimming? I really like giving.

I know L2 can be had so hopefully I get lucky.

Moejoo
11-04-21, 09:30
Went for a shave recently. It was $40. I was surprised and shocked when she started with a straight edge razor. Glad to report all my parts are intact. She sprayed the razor with something but only on 1 side. She did a good job on the shave but only allowed ss with some assist for another 30 bucks.I went yesterday to D&D. Parking is tight, several businesses in strip mall and few spaces. Got Ivy probably late 40's and nothing special to look at. She seemed surprised that I was laying on top of the sheet and had me get up and covered me. Paid 10 extra to 70 for deep tissue, did not consider it deep tissue but was o for a relaxing massage. She always kept me covered with the sheet even on the flip. Barely touched the boys a couple of times but nothing suggestive. When she was about done I asked about shave, 40 and out came the straight razor. It felt kind of dull and scratchy compared to a disposable triple blade. I have had a couple of straight blade shaves on my face and this felt dull during the shave and I felt stubble afterwards which I did not expect. She had me flip and did between the cheeks. I did not push for extras and she did not make any suggestions that way. There is a day care place next door and the wall between the places seems to be made of paper. She put on music but it did not really drown out the kids voices next door. Saw some fine looking moms outside the daycare when arriving and leaving. I would go back if my jungle was out of control and I needed to clean up for an important date but will not be in regular rotation for me. I would probably see if she would use a disposable next time.

DMichaels69
11-04-21, 11:02
Any intel on this?

https://chicago.rubratings.com/145457

ElJefe69
11-04-21, 11:06

I know L2 can be had so hopefully I get lucky.There is more than L2 on the menu for some. It is pricy for an AMP. You can get FS from the apartments for 130.

Waxman
11-04-21, 11:08
Any intel on this?

https://chicago.rubratings.com/145457Don't waste your time. Legit massage unless you like paying 200/ hr for L1. Don't get me wrong, the massage was good but I am not paying an extra $ 20 for L1.

SonnyBlack85
11-04-21, 12:12
Any intel on this?

https://chicago.rubratings.com/145457https://chicago.rubratings.com/183742

SonnyBlack85
11-04-21, 12:15
https://chicago.rubratings.com/183742

https://chicago.rubratings.com/188401

https://chicago.rubratings.com/226064

HardOn78
11-04-21, 14:40
Any intel on this?

https://chicago.rubratings.com/145457Saw her three years ago when she use to operate from a location in Cary in Northwestern Suburbs. She gives just a massage and a good one wt that for 125 $/ hr. Massage itself is amazing and refreshing. However, after couple of visits she opened for more options albeit at steep price (200/300 $ more on top of house fee for just nude massage that includes HJ and mutual touch). Tried once and at that price and how far her place is from where I live, I never repeated.

SammiJoon
11-04-21, 15:19

I know L2 can be had so hopefully I get lucky.Yes, I think Maggie does the rimming. She is older and not very attractive. Or you can try Judi on OD Wellness on Belmont. Good luck.

SammiJoon
11-04-21, 15:25
Hey, interested in this location, can you give any more deets so I may explore?Thanks for the recommendation. Mimi for Chicago scale is OK but I would not repeat. Very bushy armpit and private area (this is not m thing). Manmade boobs not my thing also. I had her fully naked with HJ and when I was done and turned on the light on to change and she was very insecure about her body or maybe she was hiding something. Proceed with caution if you want to explore the basement. Happy Thursday.

SammiJoon
11-04-21, 15:28
Went in for an HR massage. Was greeted by Mimi. She was wearing very small jean shorts with a very loose blouse, looked ok. Hair loose to the sides. Asked for a table shower which was pretty good, even though the table was pretty small. Went in to the room, dim lights and some nice music. Massage was decent. Lots of OTC roaming. On the flip she asked what I wanted. I asked what was on the table. She said all she offers today was Full nude L1 with roaming, she said just no FIV. Once she got comfortable, wow!, she has an amazing body. Nice rack, smooth skin, nice Bush. Also, very nice girl. Said there's more to offer once she knows me.Also one of you MO FOs was keep calling her to get in. I swear probably 20 phone calls in 20 minutes.

Gopher88
11-04-21, 15:44
Also one of you MO FOs was keep calling her to get in. I swear probably 20 phone calls in 20 minutes.Where's this mimi at?

Gopher88
11-04-21, 15:48
Yes, I think Maggie does the rimming. She is older and not very attractive. Or you can try Judi on OD Wellness on Belmont. Good luck.I've known Judi 12 years. Where is this Maggie At? And whers mimi at to? Thanks.

Fit312
11-04-21, 16:06
Where's this mimi at?Mimi is at Relax Spa on North Ashland Avenue.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/relax-spa-chicago

MilesAgain
11-04-21, 23:25
Photos on ads from various sites are no where near accurate. Not new girls whatsoever. Not an AMP but more of a FS AMP. Paid about 1. 5 bens for FS. Crap massage. Woman was late 50's Chinese and nothing close to the pics shown in their ads for months. Satisfactory result but wouldn't repeat.

Ratso100
11-05-21, 01:05
Been saving cash for the cold weather days to boost my depressive mood, and had a binge. Visited Audrey at CLM. Very friendly and welcoming. Some of you guys said that she had a MILF look. Idk what qualifies as a MILF to you guys, but she didn't look older than 32. Also, as some stated that milage may vary, that is very true, she admitted it while we chatted. If she doesn't like your personality, she will speed up your service and keep contact to minimum. Just make small talk and be polite, and she will be receptive. She gave borderline GFE because she claimed to be on her period. She might not be a fuck machine, but her energy and enthusiasm is refreshing compare lot of girls who act like flesh robots or fake their enthusiasm to the insult of the intelligence. Then again I prefer someone with effort then just the same old thrusting and fucking. Oh yeah, if your an animal lover, that's bonus points to her. So yeah, if you got pets, care to mention them, while she ask about your hobbies. That might get ya a discount!

GWheaton
11-05-21, 05:47
Been saving cash for the cold weather days to boost my depressive mood, and had a binge. Visited Audrey at CLM. Very friendly and welcoming. Some of you guys said that she had a MILF look. Idk what qualifies as a MILF to you guys, but she didn't look older than 32. Also, as some stated that milage may vary, that is very true, she admitted it while we chatted. If she doesn't like your personality, she will speed up your service and keep contact to minimum. Just make small talk and be polite, and she will be receptive. She gave borderline GFE because she claimed to be on her period. She might not be a fuck machine, but her energy and enthusiasm is refreshing compare lot of girls who act like flesh robots or fake their enthusiasm to the insult of the intelligence. Then again I prefer someone with effort then just the same old thrusting and fucking. Oh yeah, if your an animal lover, that's bonus points to her. So yeah, if you got pets, care to mention them, while she ask about your hobbies. That might get ya a discount!What were the services and the cost?

Gene2
11-05-21, 07:15
Saw Zara again! Even better the second time. This girl is all natural and gorgeous. Pictures are actually her and she's prettier in person. I had the full hour and opted for the full service upgrade. So glad I did. What a great time. She's so connected. Felt like we were long lost lovers reconnecting. And the opportunity to enjoy a 22 year old beauty like this is rare.

I look forward to my next trip to Chicago. Just so I can see Zara again.

She responds well to respect. She has more limited menu than some others at CLM but the second visit definitely blurred those a bit. More intimate body kisses. And more arousal from Zara. She is so vocal, it really enhances the mood. Tender caresses before and after. Nice to just chat afterward. She even asked if I wanted a second round. I declined due to my age. The first round was fantastic. Standard prices here for CLM with a slightly higher cost for the FS option. But this is a youthful and beautiful woman. Gorgeous body and skin. And that ass is a sight to behold. This girl is special. And like a perfect steak, it is a treat that not everyone looking for cheap meat will want. But the value of the whole experience with her is unmatched. So while it may cost more than GW's bologna sandwiches, it's well worth the cost for the experience.

Enjoy her while she's here.

G2.

Ratso100
11-05-21, 08:24
What were the services and the cost?GFE minus sex...50 bucks for bj, kissing, and nipple play

SonnyBlack85
11-05-21, 11:24
I have been to so many different places but the ladies are old and tired. Where are the young 18 & 19 year olds. Can someone please send me in the right directions.

RichL1234
11-05-21, 15:55
Visited H Wellness, opted for the Hr. At 65.

Drew Tina, older attractive MT late 40's early 50's very sharply dressed. And that's about it for the good.

Subpar massage, w / lots of attention given to the jewels, OTC roaming permitted but the way she was dressed there were many layers, and lots of padding.

Gave it my best shot but there were ZERO extras to be had other than the standard L1 finish.

Very Disappointing!

It is exactly what everyone has said. The AMP scene is becoming a bunch of seniors doing it on the side to supplement their income. . 4 tip only because she was pleasant to look at and talk to.

Ratso100
11-05-21, 16:08
Saw Zara again! Even better the second time. This girl is all natural and gorgeous. Pictures are actually her and she's prettier in person. I had the full hour and opted for the full service upgrade. So glad I did. What a great time. She's so connected. Felt like we were long lost lovers reconnecting. And the opportunity to enjoy a 22 year old beauty like this is rare.

I look forward to my next trip to Chicago. Just so I can see Zara again.

She responds well to respect. She has more limited menu than some others at CLM but the second visit definitely blurred those a bit. More intimate body kisses. And more arousal from Zara. She is so vocal, it really enhances the mood. Tender caresses before and after. Nice to just chat afterward. She even asked if I wanted a second round. I declined due to my age. The first round was fantastic. Standard prices here for CLM with a slightly higher cost for the FS option. But this is a youthful and beautiful woman. Gorgeous body and skin. And that ass is a sight to behold. This girl is special. And like a perfect steak, it is a treat that not everyone looking for cheap meat will want. But the value of the whole experience with her is unmatched. So while it may cost more than GW's bologna sandwiches, it's well worth the cost for the experience.

Enjoy her while she's here.

G2.What's her ethnicity? She looks black or latina or both on her site photo. Or just very tan white.

Gene2
11-05-21, 22:00
What's her ethnicity? She looks black or latina or both on her site photo. Or just very tan white.She is Latina. Puerto Rican and Dominican. Absolutely gorgeous olive toned skin. And so cute.

Enjoy.

BigLar102
11-05-21, 23:31
I stopped there for a half hour visit. Didn't really get great vibes about the place. The girl asked about 4 hands multiple times. So she leads me in a room kinda dingy. Rub wasn't much at all and she thought slapping was part of a massage? Let me roam a bit but on the flip it was self service. Will never go back.

Wenger
11-06-21, 08:42
I stopped there for a half hour visit. Didn't really get great vibes about the place. The girl asked about 4 hands multiple times. So she leads me in a room kinda dingy. Rub wasn't much at all and she thought slapping was part of a massage? Let me roam a bit but on the flip it was self service. Will never go back.Unfortunately everything in that area isn't worth the time. Last time I was at Golden I almost gagged from the smell down below. Amethyst has a new name and they only offered ss when I tried it out. Not sure about Zen or whatever the place is a block down from there but if I remember hearing correctly it's only ss also.

Wenger
11-06-21, 09:30
Have to do a drop-off at O'hare later this week around 8:30 am. Can anyone recommend a place in the area that opens early, or near that time? Don't normally get to that area and if I do it's usually in the afternoon.

SomeGuySnoopin
11-06-21, 12:50
Spoke to a hot Latina MILF at work & decided to go to a Latina spa because of that. Called AOL to make an appointment. Immediately asked who I saw there before I could make a appointment. Told her I saw Claudia, shout-out rubmaps. I spoke to Melissa she sounded real hot on the phone with her accent. So decided to go thru with it. Got there & was not what I really expected. Bbw-ish but it was late almost 6 & Most places Latina spas close early so I just ran with it. Decent massage, little to no teasing really. Began roaming & eventually was told to flip. Gave the full menu & was quoted $$ for FS. Opted in at $ +. 4 wasn't bad but now I have a real urge to get a session from a real Latina MILF. Been to Zeus & had a session with Raquel. Hers was a little better compare to AOL. Any suggestions on a Latina provider?Had a similar experience at AOL. Was kinda let down on the massage and the looks on Melissa. Raquel gets described as a great, active lay. Did she live up to that? I hear people recommend Sunrise on Diversey as another Latina MP but it's a bit out of the way for me to try.

Vikmbmmn
11-06-21, 12:54
Have to do a drop-off at O'hare later this week around 8:30 am. Can anyone recommend a place in the area that opens early, or near that time? Don't normally get to that area and if I do it's usually in the afternoon.Not sure when they open but if you are going up north would recommend either X or MT in Mt. Prospect.

Ratso100
11-06-21, 17:58
She is Latina. Puerto Rican and Dominican. Absolutely gorgeous olive toned skin. And so cute.

Enjoy.Aw. So an Afro-Latina straight from the Caribbean. Now that's rare in Chicago. However that price tag is a turn off. Specifically since I overspend my budget (courtesy of Red Light) Hopefully she's still here by spring.

Ratso100
11-06-21, 18:05
Had a similar experience at AOL. Was kinda let down on the massage and the looks on Melissa. Raquel gets described as a great, active lay. Did she live up to that? I hear people recommend Sunrise on Diversey as another Latina MP but it's a bit out of the way for me to try.Try Princess Latina near the Area. Younger girls and kinder service. Aol can be rude specially if you don't know Spanish fluently. I heard the legendary Latin MILF Fabiola is back at Aol. Next time request her. Sandra at CLM is Latina MILF that might fit your taste. Altho I haven't seen her listing in the site's post. I don't even know if she still works there or maybe goes by Sandys as a shorten nickname. Sofia at Aurora gets mythical reviews but both the distance and her price tag is a major turn off.

Redf1331
11-07-21, 10:52
Has anyone tried this place like a block over (if that) from Irene's? I went in, saw an attractive but pissed off MT Sara who told me to go away as they only accept appointments. She seemed sweaty so I'm curious is fun is to be had there and I just pulled her out of something hence her annoyance. Will try out if no one else has.

TheWimp
11-07-21, 11:08
Has anyone tried this place like a block over (if that) from Irene's? I went in, saw an attractive but pissed off MT Sara who told me to go away as they only accept appointments. She seemed sweaty so I'm curious is fun is to be had there and I just pulled her out of something hence her annoyance. Will try out if no one else has.If its on the left side of harlem heading north, I think it was or is called River Spa. If this is the spa that your referring to, its Asian and with AMPs there is always fun to be had with middle aged older ladies who want no trouble. Not sure why anyone would want to visit a place where the lady is pissed off and tells you to go away. By appointment only means to me that they are limited in therapists and also cautious. On a side note, whoever fails at a AMP should quit the hobby.

Thom Thumb
11-07-21, 13:49
Try Princess Latina near the Area. Younger girls and kinder service. Aol can be rude specially if you don't know Spanish fluently. I heard the legendary Latin MILF Fabiola is back at Aol. Next time request her. Sandra at CLM is Latina MILF that might fit your taste. Altho I haven't seen her listing in the site's post. I don't even know if she still works there or maybe goes by Sandys as a shorten nickname. Sofia at Aurora gets mythical reviews but both the distance and her price tag is a major turn off.I find latinas can be very hot but I find myself less confident to boldly roam if its the first visit since there english is usually great and they are more assertive if they turn something down that I try than asians who tend to be more subtle and passive. I wonder if others feel likewise? Part of it may be that I have far more experience with asians.

DragonPlayer72
11-07-21, 14:50
Went to Beijing on 30th. I absolutely love long nipples. I was lucky to find long nipples and a beautiful pussy. I could not last long inside her hot pussy as her nipples made me crazy. Bring your own coat.

DragonPlayer72
11-07-21, 14:56
Here are my pics from my trip to Beijing Saturday. Nipples to make you shoot hard.

IMissCutler
11-07-21, 16:47
For those of you into latinas, there is also Pacifico. It has some former all girls.

Also the once famous fabiola was spotted at sunrise on diversey before on thursdays. Hope this info can help some of you.

Ratso100
11-07-21, 17:50
Here are my pics from my trip to Beijing Saturday. Nipples to make you shoot hard.She let you take pics dude?! Forgive me, but this just seems suspect. Or did you sneak in the camera.

Ratso100
11-07-21, 17:51
I find latinas can be very hot but I find myself less confident to boldly roam if its the first visit since there english is usually great and they are more assertive if they turn something down that I try than asians who tend to be more subtle and passive. I wonder if others feel likewise? Part of it may be that I have far more experience with asians.Cultural differences as someone pointed out earlier.

DragonPlayer72
11-07-21, 19:02
She let you take pics dude?! Forgive me, but this just seems suspect. Or did you sneak in the camera.Pics and videos for me are additional cost. I have a library over the years of this personal hobby. Believe me I pay alot extra. I usually have to show them before I leave what I shot. Most times they do not allow face.

OrdLover
11-07-21, 19:10
Went to Beijing on 30th. I absolutely love long nipples. I was lucky to find long nipples and a beautiful pussy. I could not last long inside her hot pussy as her nipples made me crazy. Bring your own coat.But you need a name to the MT. If you don't have a name how can we verify it is her.

Fit312
11-07-21, 19:21
She let you take pics dude?! Forgive me, but this just seems suspect. Or did you sneak in the camera.OP previously said that she doesn't care. It would be pretty hard to hide the POV shot when she's holding the dick in her pussy with her left hand that's got a wedding ring on it. Wish they opened earlier or I'd be over there all the time.

DragonPlayer72
11-07-21, 19:30
She let you take pics dude?! Forgive me, but this just seems suspect. Or did you sneak in the camera.Pics and videos for me are additional cost. I have a library over the years of this personal hobby. Believe me I pay a lot extra. I usually have to show them before I leave what I shot. Most times they do not allow face.

DragonPlayer72
11-07-21, 19:36
OP previously said that she doesn't care. It would be pretty hard to hide the POV shot when she's holding the dick in her pussy with her left hand that's got a wedding ring on it. Wish they opened earlier or I'd be over there all the time.I've been going there usually late Saturday afternoons. It was hilarious she had on a wedding ring. Well I guess her old man doesn't mind me shooting her beautiful hole once in a awhile. I live for my pics and videos. Gives me something to remember when I'm at home and want to relive a good memory.

DragonPlayer72
11-07-21, 20:02
But you need a name to the MT. If you don't have a name how can we verify it is her.If you want specifics, pm me.

JoeyBang
11-07-21, 20:30
Try Princess Latina near the Area. Younger girls and kinder service. Aol can be rude specially if you don't know Spanish fluently. I heard the legendary Latin MILF Fabiola is back at Aol. Next time request her. Sandra at CLM is Latina MILF that might fit your taste. Altho I haven't seen her listing in the site's post. I don't even know if she still works there or maybe goes by Sandys as a shorten nickname. Sofia at Aurora gets mythical reviews but both the distance and her price tag is a major turn off.Has any AAs had any luck here? Tried twice and was treated like I had a wanted poster on the walls.

WoodWorker9
11-07-21, 22:43
Finally was able to catch the infamous "Mandy". Our schedules just never aligned, but was able to see her this time.

The massage was pretty solid. Though it was more of a stretch and backwalk type of massage than the usual rubdown. Which I enjoyed. She has a bubbly personality, which was cool. On the flip, she asks if jr wants a massage, I say yes. I also ask for L2, to which she says, "I don't do that". The L1 finish was jackhammered. Tipped $. 5. Will not repeat. The main reason I'd been trying to see her was due to the other reports in here saying she offered more. And the rest of the options at this place aren't great, so I'll be scratching this place off my list permanently. At least the reports on her DD were accurate. Though she wanted $1 for me to see them. Nope. Ah well. Stay safe out there gents.

RickSomething
11-08-21, 01:24
Old reports are great. Maybe because I'm old. Anyhow, I used to love my sessions with these gals, and would love to hear anyone else's stories. Feel free to PM, and I'd be happy to share anything I can help with:

Angela from Yuan Spa on Western (now known as 819 Spa). Thin young lady from Singapore who had me laughing every time.

Christina from Sunkiss / Lollium / SxL. Strong massage skills and a nice tease.

May from T-Pro. Anything goes with May, and always with a nice attitude.

Melody from Princess Spa. Great massage and willing to learn new things.

I used to see JuJu in 2019 and 2020 when she started moving from L1 to L-Everything. It really got a bit much when she told me she was really a bad woman and that she'll have to start charging me. My go to for this year was Belmont Spa but too much changing going on. I really have to find some new spots.

SonnyBlack85
11-08-21, 08:48
Finally was able to catch the infamous "Mandy". Our schedules just never aligned, but was able to see her this time.

The massage was pretty solid. Though it was more of a stretch and backwalk type of massage than the usual rubdown. Which I enjoyed. She has a bubbly personality, which was cool. On the flip, she asks if jr wants a massage, I say yes. I also ask for L2, to which she says, "I don't do that". The L1 finish was jackhammered. Tipped $. 5. Will not repeat. The main reason I'd been trying to see her was due to the other reports in here saying she offered more. And the rest of the options at this place aren't great, so I'll be scratching this place off my list permanently. At least the reports on her DD were accurate. Though she wanted $1 for me to see them. Nope. Ah well. Stay safe out there gents.Right same thing. The massage was a little rough but the L1 was good those big tits looks great. I really wanted a blowjob. But she told me she doesn't do it. I told her to bring the other girl in she doesn't do it. So just finished with a L1.

SonnyBlack85
11-08-21, 08:53
Amy from paradise spa on Wabash ave. 45 bucks for a L1. Fast straight to the point. Go every week. Just getting boring now. Looking for younger girls. Natural Elements Massage Spa was good but don't give L2. I had two girls. Let me rub on pussy.

Ratso100
11-08-21, 11:10
Has any AAs had any luck here? Tried twice and was treated like I had a wanted poster on the walls.Princess Spa or AOL? Because the latter, is a hard no. Those girls are rude and cold to anyone that anyone that doesn't speak fluent Spanish. I've had a black buddy make an appointment, only for him to go and the chick at the counter says they are overbooked. As for Princess, Idk.

IMissCutler
11-08-21, 11:34
Old reports are great. Maybe because I'm old. Anyhow, I used to love my sessions with these gals, and would love to hear anyone else's stories. Feel free to PM, and I'd be happy to share anything I can help with:

Angela from Yuan Spa on Western (now known as 819 Spa). Thin young lady from Singapore who had me laughing every time.

I used to see JuJu in 2019 and 2020 when she started moving from L1 to L-Everything. It really got a bit much when she told me she was really a bad woman and that she'll have to start charging me. My go to for this year was Belmont Spa but too much changing going on. I really have to find some new spots.Did you ever see Coco from Sunkiss and then Lolium? She was the girl who was about 5 foot or a little shorter. Had some big tits and was thicker but a good time. I haven't seen her since lolium closed initially.

May is good and is at H Wellness now. I think she is the owner. If not the owner she definitely is the one running the show.

I've always seen Michelle / Eva at Belmont. Best value and I know what I'm going to get. The 1 time I saw someone else the session sucked and haven't tried that again.

IMissCutler
11-08-21, 12:28
Photos on ads from various sites are no where near accurate. Not new girls whatsoever. Not an AMP but more of a FS AMP. Paid about 1. 5 bens for FS. Crap massage. Woman was late 50's Chinese and nothing close to the pics shown in their ads for months. Satisfactory result but wouldn't repeat.Every time I've good I've only seen Lala there. I text her directly and they have a nice discreet back door too. She is Mongolian and is fun and will talk dirty. Nice body for her age and C cups with some sag on her.

IMissCutler
11-08-21, 12:49
Reminds me of when everyone was raving about emily the thai at west river spa.

Went there and was greeted by a chubby butterburger well past her prime. Sometimes the hype is not worth it.For me personally I'm going to disagree about a chubby butter burger. She definitely has a stomach now (not how she looked at Oki doki) but has some strong firm legs and a good sized chest for an Asian. She is fun and has probably the best personality / open to what you want attitude out there. She also is probably one of the younger girls still in the game.

TonyL1234
11-08-21, 13:27
I tired to schedule an appointment, but no response to call or text. Anyone tried and had any luck?

https://chicago.rubratings.com/207434

FnlvnGuy
11-08-21, 15:14
I tired to schedule an appointment, but no response to call or text. Anyone tried and had any luck?

https://chicago.rubratings.com/207434I was able to find one negative review on another website.

WoodWorker9
11-08-21, 15:15
Right same thing. The massage was a little rough but the L1 was good those big tits looks great. I really wanted a blowjob. But she told me she doesn't do it. I told her to bring the other girl in she doesn't do it. So just finished with a L1.Are you AA? If so, then I think that might be why she told both of us she doesn't offer more. Welp. LOL.

OCase00
11-08-21, 15:48
Are saying that Juju was doing L-everything free of charge you?

I used to see JuJu in 2019 and 2020 when she started moving from L1 to L-Everything. It really got a bit much when she told me she was really a bad woman and that she'll have to start charging me. My go to for this year was Belmont Spa but too much changing going on. I really have to find some new spots.

Walker333
11-08-21, 15:55
Right same thing. The massage was a little rough but the L1 was good those big tits looks great. I really wanted a blowjob. But she told me she doesn't do it. I told her to bring the other girl in she doesn't do it. So just finished with a L1.More is available, but for those who become her regulars, however I doubt it worths it for the following reasons: 1. She is greedy and demands more then average, established rates. 2. She isn't the cleanest MT. 3. She is overweight, not young any more, and not pretty at all.

RickSomething
11-08-21, 16:09
Did you ever see Coco from Sunkiss and then Lolium? She was the girl who was about 5 foot or a little shorter. Had some big tits and was thicker but a good time. I haven't seen her since lolium closed initially.

May is good and is at H Wellness now. I think she is the owner. If not the owner she definitely is the one running the show.

I've always seen Michelle / Eva at Belmont. Best value and I know what I'm going to get. The 1 time I saw someone else the session sucked and haven't tried that again.Great, thanks. I've liked Sarah at Belmont, but she seems to change names all the time, or just doesn't work too much.

BigLar102
11-08-21, 16:16
First I went to try out professional massage went a nice looking lady early 30's comes 9 ut and said sorry busy. I left.

So I jj massage before and also asked about it on here and was told l1. Paid 65 for a hour and gave it a shot. It was absolutely hands down the best massage I've ever had! Which is the reason I'm not mad about the ending which didn't exist. The name of the girl was either Corey or Courtney. I'm only salty because this place was listed rubratings and rubmaps like it was a good place.

SonnyBlack85
11-08-21, 18:03
Whatever happened to the skinny young girl who worked there. She speak no English but I used to get a L1 and cum all over her face. She was young with glasses and skinny. Haven't seen her since the summertime. I only paid 40 I liked it when she like me cum over her.

GWheaton
11-08-21, 18:15
I saw Bella at CLM. Sweet girl. Really petite Latina. Decent body. Not fat but not curvy. She met me wearing a hot black lace teddy. The massage was just some light teddy. On the flip, she got our of the outfit while I explored her body. DATY was fun. Probably a fake "o" but who cares? No BBBJ or CBJ because I didn't press it. She got the cover and hopped on. Then doggy and finished Mish. 180 for the half hour and 100 for the extras. I recommend.

Jayp80
11-08-21, 18:24
https://chicago.rubratings.com/250611

Text the ad and was told it was a home in little village, wasn't sure if this was a FS place or a LMP. Ill probably TOFTT later in the week if no one comments.

Mayo Teru
11-08-21, 20:07
Went there on a whim close to midnight the other day. Was my first visit. I called ahead and MMS told me to come in, they had a new girl, "very beautiful. " Entered thru the side entrance which is a nice option because Archer is a busy street (tho not as big a deal at night). The MMS (I assume) opened the door and she was pretty fine, maybe she is a provider as well. But then I saw the MT they had told me about on the phone, they weren't lying -- she is a doll. Young, thin, pretty, wearing a tight dress that showed off great legs. I think the name was Alice or Alex. Paid $40 for HHR. We made small talk as she gave a passable, though not amazing massage. She was friendly and easygoing. On the flip, negotiated a topless BB L2 which was very pleasant. I think there's more on the menu though not sure because that was all the cash I had. Definitely planning a repeat visit, and hopefully get to try the other one too. If you see her treat her well.

Mayo Teru
11-08-21, 20:25
Whatever happened to the skinny young girl who worked there. She speak no English but I used to get a L1 and cum all over her face. She was young with glasses and skinny. Haven't seen her since the summertime. I only paid 40 I liked it when she like me cum over her.Sounds nice, what was the cross street? Anyone else worth checking out there?

Mephisto7293
11-08-21, 22:00
Whatever happened to the skinny young girl who worked there. She speak no English but I used to get a L1 and cum all over her face. She was young with glasses and skinny. Haven't seen her since the summertime. I only paid 40 I liked it when she like me cum over her.She's been talked about before, search this thread for Angel on princeton.

RDarris
11-08-21, 22:05
https://chicago.rubratings.com/250611

Text the ad and was told it was a home in little village, wasn't sure if this was a FS place or a LMP. Ill probably TOFTT later in the week if no one comments.Was going to stop by but usually stick to AMPs (besides Clm) so was a little nervous about it. Called and set something for tomorrow but was mulling it over still.

DragonPlayer72
11-09-21, 01:04
I know this is not for everyone, but give me an Asian woman with a beautiful hairy wet pussy and knows how to fuk and I will fuk till I'm dead. See the pic of this beauty I fuked. Pm me for more. Don't get me wrong I love younger pussy also but they usually go through the routine and fake more. Older ones truly enjoy their pussy adored.

Fit312
11-09-21, 09:44
Went there on a whim close to midnight the other day....I keep meaning to go there since they've gone L3 by most accounts, but they always look closed. New electric bike parking provides another transportation option by the side door. How much was the upcharge?

JValdez2021
11-09-21, 11:16
Was going to stop by but usually stick to AMPs (besides Clm) so was a little nervous about it. Called and set something for tomorrow but was mulling it over still.How was the massage? Did you end up going?

HenryA77
11-09-21, 11:32
I know this is not for everyone, but give me an Asian woman with a beautiful hairy wet pussy and knows how to fuk and I will fuk till I'm dead. See the pic of this beauty I fuked. Pm me for more. Don't get me wrong I love younger pussy also but they usually go through the routine and fake more. Older ones truly enjoy their pussy adored.Excellent job! But I do prefer a bare pussy.

Walker333
11-09-21, 12:21
I know this is not for everyone, but give me an Asian woman with a beautiful hairy wet pussy and knows how to fuk and I will fuk till I'm dead. See the pic of this beauty I fuked. Pm me for more. Don't get me wrong I love younger pussy also but they usually go through the routine and fake more. Older ones truly enjoy their pussy adored.I might recognize this one. It's either Judy or Debbie or any other 60 +, worn out beauty. Aren't they pretty much all the same?

IggyD
11-09-21, 12:27
First I went to try out professional massage went a nice looking lady early 30's comes 9 ut and said sorry busy. I left.

So I jj massage before and also asked about it on here and was told l1. Paid 65 for a hour and gave it a shot. It was absolutely hands down the best massage I've ever had! Which is the reason I'm not mad about the ending which didn't exist. The name of the girl was either Corey or Courtney. I'm only salty because this place was listed rubratings and rubmaps like it was a good place.That was a new woman. Name is Connie.

I miss Annie. She was fun.

MilesAgain
11-09-21, 15:37
Best place in Chinatown area? Would like someone young and fun. No looking for a place that has the mature women.

RDarris
11-09-21, 15:52
How was the massage? Did you end up going?I called in the morning with no answer and got impatient so went to see Lucy in Brighton park. Big mistake but got the job done. Girl from Little village ended up calling back about thirty-45 minutes later, wish I would have waited honestly. Oh well, blew my budget for now, hopefully she's still around later.

Joh 59
11-09-21, 18:51
Hey why'll so honestly I just had a question and wanted to know if my concern is valid, so I've never visited an AMP before and I just wanted to know what it's like for a first time experience, but mainly wanted to know if AMPs accept younger clients, I'm in my early 20's and somewhat look young so I just wanted to know if they wouldn't provide the service I'm looking for because of my age. Also if that's not a concern I'd love to know a good place to go for my first AMP I'm close to the Brighton park area so any recommendations close to there or on the south side would be appreciated.

DMichaels69
11-09-21, 19:23
So you got a bunch of responses a while back concerning your question about escorts. I also noticed you asked the same about SW's and now AMPs. Did you ever end up seeing an escort?

Hey why'll so honestly I just had a question and wanted to know if my concern is valid, so I've never visited an AMP before and I just wanted to know what it's like for a first time experience, but mainly wanted to know if AMPs accept younger clients, I'm in my early 20's and somewhat look young so I just wanted to know if they wouldn't provide the service I'm looking for because of my age. Also if that's not a concern I'd love to know a good place to go for my first AMP I'm close to the Brighton park area so any recommendations close to there or on the south side would be appreciated.

TheRedStar
11-09-21, 19:26
Hey why'll so honestly I just had a question and wanted to know if my concern is valid, so I've never visited an AMP before and I just wanted to know what it's like for a first time experience, but mainly wanted to know if AMPs accept younger clients, I'm in my early 20's and somewhat look young so I just wanted to know if they wouldn't provide the service I'm looking for because of my age. Also if that's not a concern I'd love to know a good place to go for my first AMP I'm close to the Brighton park area so any recommendations close to there or on the south side would be appreciated.Age is not a problem. Inbox me if you have any question, also what are you looking for?

Joh 59
11-09-21, 19:29
So you got a bunch of responses a while back concerning your question about escorts. I also noticed you asked the same about SW's and now AMPs. Did you ever end up seeing an escort?No I didn't, main reason is because I got mixed messages of how I should have gone about it, one of the better advice is that I should take it slow and do something I'm comfortable with, and I think AMP is something that is more personal / sensual and is something that I won't be as nervous about doing so it's why I decided to go this route instead.

TheRedStar
11-09-21, 19:40
Went there on a whim close to midnight the other day. Was my first visit. I called ahead and MMS told me to come in, they had a new girl, "very beautiful. " Entered thru the side entrance which is a nice option because Archer is a busy street (tho not as big a deal at night). The MMS (I assume) opened the door and she was pretty fine, maybe she is a provider as well. But then I saw the MT they had told me about on the phone, they weren't lying -- she is a doll. Young, thin, pretty, wearing a tight dress that showed off great legs. I think the name was Alice or Alex. Paid $40 for HHR. We made small talk as she gave a passable, though not amazing massage. She was friendly and easygoing. On the flip, negotiated a topless BB L2 which was very pleasant. I think there's more on the menu though not sure because that was all the cash I had. Definitely planning a repeat visit, and hopefully get to try the other one too. If you see her treat her well.I been there a few times the menu is fully opened for anyone you like. When I'm there I like to get the girls number or a WeChat. That's a great place is just too far for me sometimes. Which may be a good thing because they rotate really good stock.

SonnyBlack85
11-09-21, 20:00
I been there a few times the menu is fully opened for anyone you like. When I'm there I like to get the girls number or a WeChat. That's a great place is just too far for me sometimes. Which may be a good thing because they rotate really good stock.Where is this place.

SonnyBlack85
11-09-21, 20:04
Went there on a whim close to midnight the other day. Was my first visit. I called ahead and MMS told me to come in, they had a new girl, "very beautiful. " Entered thru the side entrance which is a nice option because Archer is a busy street (tho not as big a deal at night). The MMS (I assume) opened the door and she was pretty fine, maybe she is a provider as well. But then I saw the MT they had told me about on the phone, they weren't lying -- she is a doll. Young, thin, pretty, wearing a tight dress that showed off great legs. I think the name was Alice or Alex. Paid $40 for HHR. We made small talk as she gave a passable, though not amazing massage. She was friendly and easygoing. On the flip, negotiated a topless BB L2 which was very pleasant. I think there's more on the menu though not sure because that was all the cash I had. Definitely planning a repeat visit, and hopefully get to try the other one too. If you see her treat her well.Where did you go.

NovaBrain
11-09-21, 20:16
Hey why'll so honestly I just had a question and wanted to know if my concern is valid, so I've never visited an AMP before and I just wanted to know what it's like for a first time experience, but mainly wanted to know if AMPs accept younger clients, I'm in my early 20's and somewhat look young so I just wanted to know if they wouldn't provide the service I'm looking for because of my age. Also if that's not a concern I'd love to know a good place to go for my first AMP I'm close to the Brighton park area so any recommendations close to there or on the south side would be appreciated.I'm also in my early 20's, went to CLM a few months ago and had no issues with the verification process or the girl I saw. I imagine as long as you're polite and respectful most places won't mind. YMMV.

Devlin
11-09-21, 20:28
Hi,

I have been in this "hobby" for many Many years but I only have a handful of posts here so I want your best leads. I pinky promise to post real soon!

I know this Forum has valuable information but why should I read it or take any risk when you can do it for me?!

Thanks in Advance!

OrdLover
11-09-21, 21:00
No I didn't, main reason is because I got mixed messages of how I should have gone about it, one of the better advice is that I should take it slow and do something I'm comfortable with, and I think AMP is something that is more personal / sensual and is something that I won't be as nervous about doing so it's why I decided to go this route instead.Not really. Escort is more personal. Because with escorts they know you are there for sex and that is it. With massages the massage is first everything else is extra. If the MT feels feels something is off about you then it just a massage or a SS and nothing else.

ChiGuy6135
11-09-21, 22:07
Hey why'll so honestly I just had a question and wanted to know if my concern is valid, so I've never visited an AMP before and I just wanted to know what it's like for a first time experience, but mainly wanted to know if AMPs accept younger clients, I'm in my early 20's and somewhat look young so I just wanted to know if they wouldn't provide the service I'm looking for because of my age. Also if that's not a concern I'd love to know a good place to go for my first AMP I'm close to the Brighton park area so any recommendations close to there or on the south side would be appreciated.I don't ever post here often just lurk. But I am almost 30 and started at 18 when I looked probably like I was 12. I never was rejected but did have my Id looked at.

Other thing and main reason why I am breaking my no post rule is go and take advantage of all the free play you can get on Tinder, bars and clubs. Don't make this your main source of action. This can get expensive especially if you don't have disposable income. I still dabble but man dropping $200 bucks on an AMP when I was working part time hurt. If you do decide to dabble please keep yourself in check especially as your income grows.

Jboi691
11-10-21, 00:40
https://chicago.rubratings.com/155386?layout=list

Anyone ever have any experiences with or heard from her? Or should I stay away? Been looking for a milking table so if any of you have good referrals feel free to respond or dm me.

Bruh6969
11-10-21, 01:18
I'm also in my early 20's, went to CLM a few months ago and had no issues with the verification process or the girl I saw. I imagine as long as you're polite and respectful most places won't mind. YMMV.Where is CLM located?

Mayo Teru
11-10-21, 02:46
Where did you go.Body Health Center.

Moejoo
11-10-21, 08:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

TheRedStar
11-10-21, 09:42
No I didn't, main reason is because I got mixed messages of how I should have gone about it, one of the better advice is that I should take it slow and do something I'm comfortable with, and I think AMP is something that is more personal / sensual and is something that I won't be as nervous about doing so it's why I decided to go this route instead.My suggestion is to go to one of these hotspots that's a great topic on this thread get a massage on flip let them do what they do if you want something extra tell her then work it out from there.

TheRedStar
11-10-21, 09:44
Just reaching out to see has anyone found any Ebony providers? If so can you share even if it's in my inbox. Also I was thinking about going to a euro / Russian place so if you know of any let me know I know there's a threat and I will be checking out that thread.

Wenger
11-10-21, 11:34
Was up north, for me, the other day and stopped in at OD Wellness and had a visit with Coco. Definitely doesn't fit in the young category, but looked cute to me and yes I'm showing my age. You know it's going to be a good visit when the first thing she cleans in the TS is your ass, and keeps going back to make sure it's clean. Massage was more of a rub, but wasn't bad and she did not short on time. Alternated between teasing and going back to the rub. She took direction well and my hemorrhoids haven't had that much attention since my last visit to the proctologist, although she had a much different and enjoyable approach. Didn't notice any of the smell and cleaning issues that were reported earlier, and will definitely return.

Jinurso
11-10-21, 11:50
Just reaching out to see has anyone found any Ebony providers? If so can you share even if it's in my inbox. Also I was thinking about going to a euro / Russian place so if you know of any let me know I know there's a threat and I will be checking out that thread.Zara at CLM is an afro-Latina with light skin. Probably the hottest girl at CLM.

Mila, also at CLM, is half white half black (although I wouldn't have guessed she was half black, she kinda looks like Jennifer Beals in that way). She's probably the second hottest girl at CLM.

CLM is chicagolandbodyrubs.com. Someone asked where they are located and they have spots all over the city and one in the northern or western burbs (can't remember which).

There's another black girl who gets a lot of good reviews out of Milwaukee too. Can't remember her name.

George Stark is our resident expert for black escorts. Check his post history.

TtPopSikle
11-10-21, 15:31
Hey guys,

I'm a Chicago native and coming from Florida to visit family for the holidays, I frequent the AMPs there a lot and know of quite a few to offer BBFS, nothing better the painting the walls on some sushi. But I'm not sure how it is here in the chi but would appreciate any recommendations. I Have no problem exchanging info if your interested in visiting the Florida AMPs. Feel free to DM me! Thanks guys.

Jayp80
11-10-21, 17:06
I called in the morning with no answer and got impatient so went to see Lucy in Brighton park. Big mistake but got the job done. Girl from Little village ended up calling back about thirty-45 minutes later, wish I would have waited honestly. Oh well, blew my budget for now, hopefully she's still around later.Visited, wish I didn't not FS and not worth the visit.

Jv Money
11-10-21, 18:12
Hey guys, long time member of this site. Looking for advice I work in the city quite often and live up in the northern suburbs and am tired of the endless games. Looking for that one provider that I can become a regular with. Being a married guy and sometimes the lack of sex at home, just looking for one to get that release with if you know what I mean. I know some of you seniors will know of anyone. Feel free to pm me.

LuvDaPussy3
11-10-21, 20:17
Anyone seen Dani, Karla or Nicole at Clm, thinking of checking one of them out next week.

Vikmbmmn
11-10-21, 20:23
I don't ever post here often just lurk. But I am almost 30 and started at 18 when I looked probably like I was 12. I never was rejected but did have my Id looked at.

Other thing and main reason why I am breaking my no post rule is go and take advantage of all the free play you can get on Tinder, bars and clubs. Don't make this your main source of action. This can get expensive especially if you don't have disposable income. I still dabble but man dropping $200 bucks on an AMP when I was working part time hurt. If you do decide to dabble please keep yourself in check especially as your income grows.When you have a wife and child anonymity becomes very important. Pretty risky posting a profile on Tinder and time constraints make it hard to go to bars / clubs.

Jinurso
11-10-21, 20:43
Anyone seen Dani, Karla or Nicole at Clm, thinking of checking one of them out next week.I've seen Nicol. She's a little bit older, maybe early 40's. Her English is limited, but knows enough to get the point across. She's got a nice body, but her face looks every bit her age.

Service wise, she is top tier, though. Great menu EXCEPT she will try to charge you $300 for everything. Don't take that, do your best to negotiate down. You'll actually be in a position of strength if you have her turned on when you start negotiating. She's a very horny MILF and will suck the tongue out of your mouth once she gets started. I was basically eating her out while she was telling me it was $300, and I probably could have said I didn't have any extra money and she would have let me do it anyway.

I don't see Sandra on the menu anymore, so she's probably the closest thing to Sandra in looks and service.

OrdLover
11-10-21, 23:39
The only place that I know that offers free table shower at OD Wellness. Is there any other places that offers it for free?

Also which Asian MT do you think does the best make out session with deep French kiss? Every time I tried it, it is always a peck or smooch on the lips. It is like the Asian don't know how to kiss at all. You can pm me.

Gamma P
11-11-21, 11:06
This is the dream. For me the best here was years ago at Sunkiss. This seems to be more available in other cities like Philly, even though it's far from guaranteed there too.

Also which Asian MT do you think does the best make out session with deep French kiss? Every time I tried it, it is always a peck or smooch on the lips.

Moss734
11-11-21, 11:48
The only place that I know that offers free table shower at OD Wellness. Is there any other places that offers it for free?

Also which Asian MT do you think does the best make out session with deep French kiss? Every time I tried it, it is always a peck or smooch on the lips. It is like the Asian don't know how to kiss at all. You can pm me.Whenever I have been to IVY and Exercise the table shower has been included in the 1 hour massage. Body health center has a table shower but you have to make sure to tell your masseuse you expect the table shower. I've had a couple times at BHC that they didn't mention it and when I brought it up they acted like it was an addon service, it should be included.

Walker333
11-11-21, 12:19

Also which Asian MT do you think does the best make out session with deep French kiss? Every time I tried it, it is always a peck or smooch on the lips. It is like the Asian don't know how to kiss at all. You can pm me.Relax (the last time I was there), Golden, Macau (extras are very limited), I'm sure there are some others. Enjoy and stay safe.

Wenger
11-11-21, 12:30

Also which Asian MT do you think does the best make out session with deep French kiss? Every time I tried it, it is always a peck or smooch on the lips. It is like the Asian don't know how to kiss at all. You can pm me.

Relax (the last time I was there), Golden, Macau (extras are very limited), I'm sure there are some others. Enjoy and stay safe.West River used to include it too.

Mtgt247
11-11-21, 13:26
Chicagolandbodyrubs.com

I don't think I ever posted a review of her.

She's about 5'6"/130 lbs. Late 20's. Athletic build. Really great legs and perky butt. Her best feature is easily her face, and IMO is the prettiest girl on the roster. She's in her absolute physical prime. She's half white half black but she doesn't have any "black" features, per se. On first glance I would have assumed she was a white girl who either is Mediterranean or really loves getting spray tans. Facially she reminds me a lot of the singer Halsey, except with a suicide girl look in black lipstick.

Super chatty (too chatty?) And really friendly. She's definitely an outlier at CLM because she's a native English speaker and so talkative. She gives a pretty good massage and regals you with various stories about her slutty exploits the whole time. It's very unique.

Now as for the menu itself. After all that talk about how slutty she is I expected a wide open menu. Orginally it was pretty open but she worked something out with her new BF she's madly in love with where she scaled back her activities. L1 is included as in the price, as usual. Full service was $200, which a lot of the newer girls are charging now. She's similar to Zara now in that she's in complete control of the experience, and will do a CBJ and the position of your choice. The one advantage she has over Zara there is that she does let you DATY where Zara does not. But there are no other GFE elements to be had anymore.Great info on Zara and Mila, thanks.

OrdLover
11-11-21, 16:31
Thanks for all the places listed. What about a good make out session? Other than a peck on the lips.

Vanilla Lover
11-11-21, 17:22
Chicagolandbodyrubs.com

I don't think I ever posted a review of her.

She's about 5'6"/130 lbs. Late 20's. Athletic build. Really great legs and perky butt. Her best feature is easily her face, and IMO is the prettiest girl on the roster. She's in her absolute physical prime. She's half white half black but she doesn't have any "black" features, per se. On first glance I would have assumed she was a white girl who either is Mediterranean or really loves getting spray tans. Facially she reminds me a lot of the singer Halsey, except with a suicide girl look in black lipstick.

Super chatty (too chatty?) And really friendly. She's definitely an outlier at CLM because she's a native English speaker and so talkative. She gives a pretty good massage and regals you with various stories about her slutty exploits the whole time. It's very unique.

Now as for the menu itself. After all that talk about how slutty she is I expected a wide open menu. Orginally it was pretty open but she worked something out with her new BF she's madly in love with where she scaled back her activities. L1 is included as in the price, as usual. Full service was $200, which a lot of the newer girls are charging now. She's similar to Zara now in that she's in complete control of the experience, and will do a CBJ and the position of your choice. The one advantage she has over Zara there is that she does let you DATY where Zara does not. But there are no other GFE elements to be had anymore.

The CFS itself was good. She's responsive, has sexy moans and a good level of dirty talk without going too far into unbelievable porn lines. Really nice view from the back, although it's hard to beat Zara's twerking doggie as far as visuals go.

I like a more organic and uninhibited experience so I might not repeat yet unless she breaks up with her bf, but I would recommend to others.

If you do want a wilder experience with a girl younger than 35 I recommend Mia or Bella. If you want the hottest girl there I recommend Zara and Mila. Most of the older girls are GFE.

I have a bounty out on some of the new girls Melanie, Olivia, and Dani. I haven't seen any reviews for them yet, so please pay it forward and check one of them out and post a review.I've see Mila and I thought she was Asian, she gave the impression she was anyways. She gives a really good blowjob and if she clicks with you she'll take her time so you can erupt on her face! She gave me some CBD beer she had with her once and I think it made the experience better! She also gave me random ass tips with giving women pleasure which was pretty fun; I actually tried that with a random tinder girl and I made her squirt and she got really clingy afterwards so I guess something worked haha!

Haven't seen Nicol, but I saw Sandra for sure. If she ever comes back I'm definitely fucking her again; she got me craving Latinas for a hot minute so I know she's definitely good. If I hear that Nicol is similar to Sandra, I'll make a visit once I have some free time.

I used to be a consistent regular and I had really good rapport with the ladies but I haven't had any free time to visit and report and repeat. I really really enjoyed Mia, but I don't see her again on the roster atm. We clicked really well the first 2 times so I'm hoping to meet her again!

I see Audrey is back on the roster and I hope she remembers me. I caught her on a really good day and I got to fuck her for free with msog! It's super YMMV but I think she straight up likes me because I clicked really well with her and I gave her a massage instead. We went pretty over and her phone was blowing up but I think she didn't care. I wouldn't mind actually having a fwb situation with her, she's pretty chill and she's the type of white girl I like: pale; pink perky nipples; bright pink pussy; bright blue eyes.

Tangent aside.

Has anyone seen the new girl at CLM, I believe her name is Andrea. I think it would be good to update who's good to see on the roster!

DrPepper2976
11-11-21, 17:46
I've see Mila and I thought she was Asian, she gave the impression she was anyways. She gives a really good blowjob and if she clicks with you she'll take her time so you can erupt on her face! She gave me some CBD beer she had with her once and I think it made the experience better! She also gave me random ass tips with giving women pleasure which was pretty fun; I actually tried that with a random tinder girl and I made her squirt and she got really clingy afterwards so I guess something worked haha!

Haven't seen Nicol, but I saw Sandra for sure. If she ever comes back I'm definitely fucking her again; she got me craving Latinas for a hot minute so I know she's definitely good. If I hear that Nicol is similar to Sandra, I'll make a visit once I have some free time.

I used to be a consistent regular and I had really good rapport with the ladies but I haven't had any free time to visit and report and repeat. I really really enjoyed Mia, but I don't see her again on the roster atm. We clicked really well the first 2 times so I'm hoping to meet her again!

I see Audrey is back on the roster and I hope she remembers me. I caught her on a really good day and I got to fuck her for free with msog! It's super YMMV but I think she straight up likes me because I clicked really well with her and I gave her a massage instead. We went pretty over and her phone was blowing up but I think she didn't care. I wouldn't mind actually having a fwb situation with her, she's pretty chill and she's the type of white girl I like: pale; pink perky nipples; bright pink pussy; bright blue eyes.

Tangent aside.

Has anyone seen the new girl at CLM, I believe her name is Andrea. I think it would be good to update who's good to see on the roster!I'd be careful with Audrey, I think she must have burnt out at MA as Scarlett since her quality went to crap (before it was 8-9/10 but it went down to 3/10). Going FWB is a pipe dream, the best you could hope for is maybe a way to arrange contact with her for private sessions, but she talked about bad experiences.

Just giving warning, best of luck.

SideTalker
11-11-21, 18:03
Gents, been a bit out of the loop on west loop places. Will be there next week and saw that green spa is closed and a place called healthy zu opened up two doors north on halsted. The place looks like no fun to be had from reviews, but wanted to see if you have any input. Only other place around there would be west river spa, right? PMs are fine too.

Thanks and stay safe.

Fit312
11-11-21, 18:09
Gents, been a bit out of the loop on west loop places. Will be there next week and saw that green spa is closed and a place called healthy zu opened up two doors north on halsted. The place looks like no fun to be had from reviews, but wanted to see if you have any input. Only other place around there would be west river spa, right?Sunny Spa at 232 S Halsted St is owned by the same guy that owned Green Spa and owns Unwind.

SideTalker
11-11-21, 18:54
Sunny Spa at 232 S Halsted St is owned by the same guy that owned Green Spa and owns Unwind.Thank you! Will check it out.

ConfuciusMan
11-11-21, 22:09
I have a 40 something asianmassage therapist who works for popular spa. She has offered GFE in short time I've seen her twice. No FS of BJ yet but total naked HJ. She just text me if I want to be her sugar daddy. She wants me to buy her ticket back home to Asia. I assume she won't be back right away. Ticket probably 1700 rt. What would you ask for in return. How would you give her the money? Installment plan? She put a time limit on when she needs the ticket. Before Christmas what would you guys do?

BabyBoy2013
11-11-21, 22:17
I have a 40 something asianmassage therapist who works for popular spa. She has offered GFE in short time I've seen her twice. No FS of BJ yet but total naked HJ. She just text me if I want to be her sugar daddy. She wants me to buy her ticket back home to Asia. I assume she won't be back right away. Ticket probably 1700 rt. What would you ask for in return. How would you give her the money? Installment plan? She put a time limit on when she needs the ticket. Before Christmas what would you guys do?A naked HJ ain't worth $1700. She's just trying to get a free ride back home. If she don't get you she'll try and get someone else. Too much cash to ask for something in return. Personally not worth it.

XgmMe1423
11-11-21, 22:25
I have a 40 something asianmassage therapist who works for popular spa. She has offered GFE in short time I've seen her twice. No FS of BJ yet but total naked HJ. She just text me if I want to be her sugar daddy. She wants me to buy her ticket back home to Asia. I assume she won't be back right away. Ticket probably 1700 rt. What would you ask for in return. How would you give her the money? Installment plan? She put a time limit on when she needs the ticket. Before Christmas what would you guys do?So you haven't had sex with her or got a BJ from her, and have only kissed her? Was the kissing $1700 good? My man block that number. NOW!

Biliator
11-11-21, 23:30
So you haven't had sex with her or got a BJ from her, and have only kissed her? Was the kissing $1700 good? My man block that number. NOW!He's got to be trolling us.

ComeRapMe
11-11-21, 23:50
How in the world is a naked HJ w / o head / FS GFE? Unless it's a really shit GF LOL. I'm confused. Maybe we're just missing some details that you're considering splurging 1700 on this woman.

I have a 40 something asianmassage therapist who works for popular spa. She has offered GFE in short time I've seen her twice. No FS of BJ yet but total naked HJ. She just text me if I want to be her sugar daddy. She wants me to buy her ticket back home to Asia. I assume she won't be back right away. Ticket probably 1700 rt. What would you ask for in return. How would you give her the money? Installment plan? She put a time limit on when she needs the ticket. Before Christmas what would you guys do?

RickSomething
11-12-21, 00:42
I have a 40 something asianmassage therapist who works for popular spa. She has offered GFE in short time I've seen her twice. No FS of BJ yet but total naked HJ. She just text me if I want to be her sugar daddy. She wants me to buy her ticket back home to Asia. I assume she won't be back right away. Ticket probably 1700 rt. What would you ask for in return. How would you give her the money? Installment plan? She put a time limit on when she needs the ticket. Before Christmas what would you guys do?If you want to give her something, do it as a gift with no expectations. Otherwise, run away and ever see her again. I have personally made a few bad mistakes in this regard and I'm not fond of the results.

Walker333
11-12-21, 00:50
I have a 40 something asianmassage therapist who works for popular spa. She has offered GFE in short time I've seen her twice. No FS of BJ yet but total naked HJ. She just text me if I want to be her sugar daddy. She wants me to buy her ticket back home to Asia. I assume she won't be back right away. Ticket probably 1700 rt. What would you ask for in return. How would you give her the money? Installment plan? She put a time limit on when she needs the ticket. Before Christmas what would you guys do?I'd not consider her behavior as a sugar daddy arrangement. IMHO she is tying to take advantage of you. There could be more men with whom she plays this game. I'd not give her anything above and beyond of a current rate for a service that she provides. Stay safe.

UncleNutzy
11-12-21, 01:43
I have a 40 something asianmassage therapist who works for popular spa. She has offered GFE in short time I've seen her twice. No FS of BJ yet but total naked HJ. She just text me if I want to be her sugar daddy. She wants me to buy her ticket back home to Asia. I assume she won't be back right away. Ticket probably 1700 rt. What would you ask for in return. How would you give her the money? Installment plan? She put a time limit on when she needs the ticket. Before Christmas what would you guys do?Sounds like she's about to fuck you alright 😂.

TtPopSikle
11-12-21, 02:26
For those who aren't aware, some high level prosecutors in NYC have openly stated that they will no longer prosecute prostitution cases. This isn't the same thing, unfortunately, as decriminalization because the laws remain the same. An actual decriminalization law would set a legal precedence for other cities and states. We're not there yet but at least it's a step in the right direction.

I would put Dallas as the top destination of the 2010's. I only visited a handful of times but it was the perfect combination of very attractive young Korean and Thai girls, affordable pricing, and more often than not BBFS was included. They have gone in the opposite direction of NYC and it's a damn shame. But those Korean and Thai girls will end up somewhere. They can't all go to LA. Let's just hope some come here.Went to NYC 2 months ago. Because of the decriminalization prices have dropped drastically. If you walk on Roosevelt ladies are offering FS for 3 Jefferson and will offer CIP for like an extra 3-4 depending on the chick. Apt girls start at at a Jefferson for 10 minutes, this is not BS check out their forums. Look for dollhouse. I went there and really got my bang for my buck. Of course this is all a dream. NYC has become monger heaven. Queens is the best place. FYI the AMPs on Rosie are quite ghetto so be careful walking around. Daytime is relatively safe.

SonnyBlack85
11-12-21, 09:14
I'm a AA man. I have been to plenty of MT on archer and others places. I realize most of them won't do anything to us. Besides the simple L1. I offer more for a blow job been turn down countless time. From Star hot spa, Hao spa, Relax spa, Sunny spa, Fugi foot spa, and others. Like WTF. So I don't play with them. So I check on rub rating I want to try some of the apt on there. From the pics they say they have young girls but I know it's going to be some old ass lady. Have anybody been there. https://chicago.rubratings.com/239617.

Also I been to grand spa. They have some young girls I was going to pay for 6 hands but I felt they wasn't going to do FS.

Jayp80
11-12-21, 10:22
I have a 40 something asianmassage therapist who works for popular spa. She has offered GFE in short time I've seen her twice. No FS of BJ yet but total naked HJ. She just text me if I want to be her sugar daddy. She wants me to buy her ticket back home to Asia. I assume she won't be back right away. Ticket probably 1700 rt. What would you ask for in return. How would you give her the money? Installment plan? She put a time limit on when she needs the ticket. Before Christmas what would you guys do?I would never ever give her the $ and you shouldn't either. I know a lot of guys on here believe they have some special relationship with their provider (s) the truth is you don't, she doesn't care about you, your kids, or what movie you watched on Netflix last night. Don't be a sucker.

SammiJoon
11-12-21, 13:53
I have a 40 something asianmassage therapist who works for popular spa. She has offered GFE in short time I've seen her twice. No FS of BJ yet but total naked HJ. She just text me if I want to be her sugar daddy. She wants me to buy her ticket back home to Asia. I assume she won't be back right away. Ticket probably 1700 rt. What would you ask for in return. How would you give her the money? Installment plan? She put a time limit on when she needs the ticket. Before Christmas what would you guys do?Tell her that you need to get intimate with her before you can make a determination. If you are satisfied with her performance, maybe pay her $200 a visit or something but paying 1700 in advance for a ticket is crazy.

Mayo Teru
11-12-21, 14:14
After a great experience the last time with Alice, I went back to BHC on Archer and Pershing. I'd asked for Alice again and she was working that night but she had an appointment and I would've had to wait 30+ minutes. I didn't want to wait and fortunately there was another one there named April. She's quite pretty as well, slim, short (maybe 5'2) and I would guess maybe early 30's. I thought she was Chinese because I had heard her speaking Mandarin to Alice, but she's actually Korean. Started with a massage and from the get go she took my hands and put them right on her legs, sending a clear signal. She wasn't wearing underwear. I didn't go for the kitty right away but had a good time feeling her ass which is pretty shapely for an Asian girl. Massage lasted a few minutes, again nothing spectacular but it was fine. After the flip she tried to sell me on "boom boom" but I was content with a BB L2, which she did quite sexily and enthusiastically. She took off her top revealing a set of bolt ons -- a personal first. Not my thing but to each their own. I asked to see her ass and she obliged, straddling my face and showing me a lovely pussy as well, although she squirmed away a bit when I tried to touch it, so I didn't press on that. I asked to cum on her and she agreed, lying on her back as I blew on her belly and a little on her thigh. Throughout she was a good sport, sexy and charming. Another good experience.

Barney
11-12-21, 14:22
I have a 40 something asianmassage therapist who works for popular spa. She has offered GFE in short time I've seen her twice. No FS of BJ yet but total naked HJ. She just text me if I want to be her sugar daddy. She wants me to buy her ticket back home to Asia. I assume she won't be back right away. Ticket probably 1700 rt. What would you ask for in return. How would you give her the money? Installment plan? She put a time limit on when she needs the ticket. Before Christmas what would you guys do?Block her number. Never go back there again.

Amplitude
11-12-21, 14:43
I have a 40 something asianmassage therapist who works for popular spa. She has offered GFE in short time I've seen her twice. No FS of BJ yet but total naked HJ. She just text me if I want to be her sugar daddy. She wants me to buy her ticket back home to Asia. I assume she won't be back right away. Ticket probably 1700 rt. What would you ask for in return. How would you give her the money? Installment plan? She put a time limit on when she needs the ticket. Before Christmas what would you guys do?Sounds good. Explain you can do even better. Just tell her you want to bang her BBFS twice a week between now and Christmas. $220 per visit. When (if) she returns you can pick right up where you left off. With Covid-19 you'd have to count on a likelihood that she'll never make it back into the country.

DMichaels69
11-12-21, 14:51
LOL.

I was going to suggest she start covering your house fee along with the BBFS which includes BBBJ, DATY, DFK, BLS, etc. Its highly probable that would shut down the whole fiasco, LOL.

Sounds good. Explain you can do even better. Just tell her you want to bang her BBFS twice a week between now and Christmas. $220 per visit. When (if) she returns you can pick right up where you left off. With Covid-19 you'd have to count on a likelihood that she'll never make it back into the country.

DrDown22
11-12-21, 17:38
Saw Olivia at CLM. Her pictures were really enticing, but in reality she is quite overweight and has only an OK face. I left the appt without continuing.

Moss734
11-12-21, 18:19
I have a 40 something asianmassage therapist who works for popular spa. She has offered GFE in short time I've seen her twice. No FS of BJ yet but total naked HJ. She just text me if I want to be her sugar daddy. She wants me to buy her ticket back home to Asia. I assume she won't be back right away. Ticket probably 1700 rt. What would you ask for in return. How would you give her the money? Installment plan? She put a time limit on when she needs the ticket. Before Christmas what would you guys do?I hope you take all of the good advice the members are giving you on this topic. Since you asked the question I assume you genuinely are considering giving her what she is asking for. These girls really do sense whether they can take advantage of some guys or have a better opportunity to. Not throwing shade at you, I was once naive too and taken advantage of a few times early in my monger days. Much different now and I think these girls definitely recognize if they can or can not.

ChgoJJ
11-12-21, 22:08
Whatever happened to the skinny young girl who worked there. She speak no English but I used to get a L1 and cum all over her face. She was young with glasses and skinny. Haven't seen her since the summertime. I only paid 40 I liked it when she like me cum over her.Its been a while since I was there. The skinny girl was there last time I was there. What type of talent do they have there now??

EyeEatAss
11-13-21, 00:15
I have a 40 something asianmassage therapist who works for popular spa. She has offered GFE in short time I've seen her twice. No FS of BJ yet but total naked HJ. She just text me if I want to be her sugar daddy. She wants me to buy her ticket back home to Asia. I assume she won't be back right away. Ticket probably 1700 rt. What would you ask for in return. How would you give her the money? Installment plan? She put a time limit on when she needs the ticket. Before Christmas what would you guys do?Oh! Don't be stingy! Give her the money!

SonnyBlack85
11-13-21, 00:46
Its been a while since I was there. The skinny girl was there last time I was there. What type of talent do they have there now??I haven't been over there in so long. I got tired of the same girls.

GoHomeSmiling
11-13-21, 01:12
Yung Ping on archer.

Getting settled in, and heard one of you leaving. You were complaining loudly about the crappy massage and how you were rushed out. It sounded like the girl went and gave you some of your money back. I should have taken this as an omen. I proceeded though.

Now keep in mind I was going in with a tool that could just about cut glass. Draw older woman, Whatever. Do not care. Crappy massage, tons of teasing. Very little roaming. Flip, I say very little oil. I show her exactly how I like it. Just a little gentle this and that in the right spot, the woman could have had me out in 90 seconds flat. But she proceeds to do all of her corny shit. Surprising me with aggresiveltickling, squeezing my balls VERY hard, I tell her relax, don't touch the boys, her response: "Oh, Ahh, hee hee no like this?" *SQUEEZE*.

She proceeds to do the insanely irritating OH OHHH GIGGLE GIGGLE TEE HEE. I keep shushing her. She asks again if I want oil on the unit, I hold my finger and thumb up a centimeter apart. "very little oil, not TOO MUCH" "ok not too much".

SQUUUUUUIRT next thing I know I'm soaked in grease, and she starts with the SLUMP-SLUMP-SLUMP jackhammer shit. I tell her to relax, go slow and easy, you go slow I am out of here is one minute, you keep beating the shit out of it like your mad about something and you're going to be at it awhile. I get her to slow, I am genuinely close, and then she does this weird move. Like she squeezes very hard and does a weird popping dismount. Hard to describe. You know when you put your in index finger in your mouth and POP? Like that, but downtown.

I ask "what the fuck are you doing?" oh hee hee hee! Tee hee!

I tell her to stop. We get back on track. I am apparently moaning, and she starts moaning back at me. Not sexy, but like. Mocking? Like "oh mmm hmm yeah tee hee".

At this point she complains her arms hurt, I am over time, and to keep going is $20 more. SO I say take the girls out. No, no. So s "Time UP".

She then sees if the Magic Moment can be accelerated if she does all of the annoying shit I have told her to stop all at once. Sort of a reverse Big Finish. I summon all my might and try to remember that teamwork makes the dream work. I right there, ready 5-4-3-2 and she stops and pats my leg, and piddle piddle piddle "You done? Hot towel?

She complains again she is tired. I told her that's because she was doing it wrong and she should have listened. Pissesd, I get up, look at both the clock and my phone, both indicate 5 to the hour even though she had been telling me I was over time for the last 10 minutes. "You want a water?" "No thank you!

"ok see you next time" "NO THANK YOU!

It's like this woman waant to find every way she can make her job more difficult for herself and more annoying for me. I understand if supply can't keep up with demand and she wants to stem the flow of repeat business, but this woman out here going hard like she's chopping wood. Fuck.

ApplePiePussy
11-13-21, 01:13
I'm a AA man. I have been to plenty of MT on archer and others places. I realize most of them won't do anything to us. Besides the simple L1. I offer more for a blow job been turn down countless time. From Star hot spa, Hao spa, Relax spa, Sunny spa, Fugi foot spa, and others. Like WTF. So I don't play with them. So I check on rub rating I want to try some of the apt on there. From the pics they say they have young girls but I know it's going to be some old ass lady. Have anybody been there. https://chicago.rubratings.com/239617.

Also I been to grand spa. They have some young girls I was going to pay for 6 hands but I felt they wasn't going to do FS.Check out the Asian Apartment Girls section. Lots more info there. Grand spa is a jack shack. They want upwards of 100 to 140 for nude L1. And they are not young. They are in their 40s.

TheRedStar
11-13-21, 06:17

Also I been to grand spa. They have some young girls I was going to pay for 6 hands but I felt they wasn't going to do FS.You looking in the wrong places, I never ran into color being a problem but you right tons of places over charge.

JasoDean
11-13-21, 11:51
offering FS for 3 Jefferson... Apt girls start at at a Jefferson for 10 minutesJefferson is on the $2. FS for 6 $? Noice.

Bruh6969
11-13-21, 11:59
Zara at CLM is an afro-Latina with light skin. Probably the hottest girl at CLM.

Mila, also at CLM, is half white half black (although I wouldn't have guessed she was half black, she kinda looks like Jennifer Beals in that way). She's probably the second hottest girl at CLM.

CLM is chicagolandbodyrubs.com. Someone asked where they are located and they have spots all over the city and one in the northern or western burbs (can't remember which).

There's another black girl who gets a lot of good reviews out of Milwaukee too. Can't remember her name.

George Stark is our resident expert for black escorts. Check his post history.What menu does Zara offer and how much does she ask for?

DomCorazon
11-13-21, 12:45
I was making a pickup at O'Hare last week and had some time to kill. I was trying to get in last minute with some Thai ladies but it didn't work out. Some of the Chinese places for L3 that I have on my list were a little too far than I wanted to drive so I thought I'd give Harmony a second try. Eh. I should've just went to O'Hare. Nana was late 30's early 40's. Decent looking although the Mamasan looked better. Nine mile from the other K Spa's and they quote 180. I forgot about that. I talked her down a little. Not going back. Had the pleasure of a loud monger outside the door asking a bunch of questions. What was worse was her little movements during mish. Every so often bucking me or doing frog legs and ruining the moment. So I switched to lazy K9 and took it all the way home.

Dbiz01
11-13-21, 12:59

Also I been to grand spa. They have some young girls I was going to pay for 6 hands but I felt they wasn't going to do FS.The only color in this biz is the green in your pocket. If your $$ ain't motivating them, then you have to look inward.

SonnyBlack85
11-13-21, 15:58
The only color in this biz is the green in your pocket. If your $$ ain't motivating them, then you have to look inward.Naw maybe I'm just straight to the point. Also not paying those high ass rates.

Mitsom
11-13-21, 18:28
After seeing another review of extras at Body Health decided to take the plunge. Let me start this way. If you go DO NOT knock on the side door without calling and telling them you're there or maybe just avoid all together. When I arrive after calling for appointment I saw all the traffic on Archer corner including people at bus stop right out front and remembered the other poster saying he used side door. Front door has you waiting out front. So I went side door and knocked. Waited a minute and started to walk away when door opened. Came back and stepped inside. What happened next was a little disorienting because I thought I was inside the spa. Saw some stairs up and a couple doors. Turns out it's like a communal part of the building. Alice the girl I called for was there but also some dude who was irate. At first I thought he was another customer leaving. He proceeds to tell her something like "I told you no back door action here! No back door. I'll call the police. " I'm like WTF? She's talking to him and ushers me in their door.

Got inside the room and now she's irate with me saying "talk to me" (I guess she meant call to use that door call when there? I don't know) and she's talking about the guy. I say I don't know him. She's shaking her head no and says talk to her. I put my coat back on and was going to leave. Tell her I'm sorry I didn't know not to use that door. Anyway, she is attractive. Slim asian frame. Not as young as the other poster said, probably in her 30's but attractive. Wearing a short dress. Nice legs. At this point even though I called for an hour I decide to go for it but told her half hour. Managed to deescalate and calmed her down until the vibe was pleasant but still after what happened I'm a little on edge. In the room they've got like a cctv showing different cameras outside.

Ok so into the meat of things. She gave an ok massage that didn't last long. Started playing with the boys and sounding sexy. I had told them "a friend" told me about her. On the flip she asks if I want everything. I say yes. She says my friend paid $160 LOL. Fine. Gave her another $20 for BBBJ. Clothes came off. Good technique. She's moving all around the table so I can fondle her. At one point pussy in my face. Then flipped again and had her lick the boys. She took an alcohol pad to them then followed direction. Put cover on and continued until I told her I was ready to hit it. Layed her on her back edge of table and went to town standing up while playing with her perky little boobs. She struggled a bit with size but took it like a trooper. Not a dead fish, she's being sexy, touching me. Then layed on my back and had her ride. She's a spinner and I held her little butt and just pumped her up and down. After I blew in the bag she lays on top of me exhausted for a minute with me rubbing her smooth skin. Then I get up, get my clothes on and gtfo.

Overall great experience but I wish I could have been more relaxed. That whole incident had me a little on edge. I guess dumb on my part to just knock but thought it was their door. Maybe dumb to stay after that too but after seeing her the little head was talking. But seems like owner of the building or whoever that dude was has some suspicions about what's going on and doesn't like it.

Stay safe out there and be smart.

Mitsom
11-13-21, 19:12

Also I been to grand spa. They have some young girls I was going to pay for 6 hands but I felt they wasn't going to do FS.Dude if you couldn't get full service at the old relax on cermak I don't think being black is the issue. Maybe you need to work on your technique or appearance / hygiene? I always shower before an appointment and dress half way decent. I also make sure when paying for massage to open my wallet wide so she sees all the bills in there waiting for her. When she comes in the room I'm always naked sitting at the edge of the bed so she knows what's up. There are times I've gotten myself hard for her to see that when she walks in. Then try complementing her massage (even if it sucks). Ask her name. Tell her she has magic hands while you reach around and feel up her butt at the head of the table or casually stroke her leg while she's massaging you. These things can give you a feel for where she's at and reel her in. Often when the flip is near and she's finishing the legs I'll open my legs so she knows the boys are inviting her. Often that results in some good for play before the flip. Even then, sometimes more than L1 just isn't on the table. But if it is you got to pony up and pay for it.

Mitsom
11-13-21, 19:16
Naw maybe I'm just straight to the point. Also not paying those high ass rates.Maybe if you don't want to pay the rates at AMPs you should start checking out the streetwalker threads? I mean at the AMPs sure it's one thing to overpay. But being flat out cheap won't get you anywhere.

LakeBumm
11-14-21, 08:21
You know I have also noticed that some agent providers or just ones on skip the games. Do state in their profile no African American men. It would not surprise me if many massage places are the same. I used to think it was because of size until I ask a couple girls. They said no it was because sometimes they won't pay good tips. Which I would say was bullshit because I'm sure cheap Charlie's come in all colors.

Also I been to grand spa. They have some young girls I was going to pay for 6 hands but I felt they wasn't going to do FS.

Fit312
11-14-21, 08:56
Dude if you couldn't get full service at the old relax on cermak I don't think being black is the issue.Most of those places are L1 anyway, but maybe he was talking about Relax on Ashland. Relax on Cermak was of the few places where I never, ever got turned down for L3 unless the girl was on the rag. Rose Massage Spa on Archer is another, but it's not a very compelling value.

SonnyBlack85
11-14-21, 10:18
You know I have also noticed that some agent providers or just ones on skip the games. Do state in their profile no African American men. It would not surprise me if many massage places are the same. I used to think it was because of size until I ask a couple girls. They said no it was because sometimes they won't pay good tips. Which I would say was bullshit because I'm sure cheap Charlie's come in all colors.Right straight facts. Fugi foot spa. I call told me to come. Walk to do and she said no. Like WTF.

ApplePiePussy
11-14-21, 15:37
Which I would say was bullshit because I'm sure cheap Charlie's come in all colors.A lot of mongers live under the delusion that these women are desperate for money and will take whatever is thrown at them. The reality is that it's never been busier for them, and that most of them make more money per year than the average monger. Sorry to bust certain people's bubbles but these girls pity you when you attempt to give them 40 dollars. To think that you can feel them up, ask them to get naked, or to perform your pity HJ with any type of enthusiasm for that amount is comparable to tipping your waitress 10 percent and wondering why she isn't happy to see you again. Yeah, she'll take it but she's also hoping you don't come back.

DragonPlayer72
11-14-21, 19:43
Right straight facts. Fugi foot spa. I call told me to come. Walk to do and she said no. Like WTF.Hey friend, try writing in proper English sentences so we know what your saying.

Wirelessone
11-14-21, 21:45
Naw maybe I'm just straight to the point. Also not paying those high ass rates.It's the nature of game in Chicago. I live part-time in Orlando, here it's $200 for BBBJ, CFS, some places a camel slide with the table shower and at the top 3 spas you can end with a CIM. But when I come back to Chicago, which is often for business and family, I pay the high prices at SXL.

On a side note, I didn't realize anything happened at Hao spa. I've wondered how do they stay in business.

SonnyBlack85
11-14-21, 23:34
It's the nature of game in Chicago. I live part-time in Orlando, here it's $200 for BBBJ, CFS, some places a camel slide with the table shower and at the top 3 spas you can end with a CIM. But when I come back to Chicago, which is often for business and family, I pay the high prices at SXL.

On a side note, I didn't realize anything happened at Hao spa. I've wondered how do they stay in business.But not paying high prices to fuck a 50 year old. Like I don't mind paying good for a nice 20-25 year old. Not being cheap at all.

SonnyBlack85
11-15-21, 00:01
It's the nature of game in Chicago. I live part-time in Orlando, here it's $200 for BBBJ, CFS, some places a camel slide with the table shower and at the top 3 spas you can end with a CIM. But when I come back to Chicago, which is often for business and family, I pay the high prices at SXL.

On a side note, I didn't realize anything happened at Hao spa. I've wondered how do they stay in business.Hao spa on 31st yeah L1. Never did anything else.

OnlyDreams
11-15-21, 01:19
Like 10 or more years ago there used to be massage parlors open pretty late. Most places now close early. Does anybody know of places open pretty late like past midnight?

IndigoWalk
11-15-21, 02:09
A these girls pity you when you attempt to give them 40 dollars. To think that you can feel them up, ask them to get naked, or to perform your pity HJ with any type of enthusiasm for that amount is comparable to tipping your waitress 10 percent and wondering why she isn't happy to see you again. Yeah, she'll take it but she's also hoping you don't come back.I've never had an issue at any place first time offering 60. No negotiations ever. And I do that even when not asked up front. Cause extra 20 isn't going to affect me, and it will help me in the future. They know you after day 1. It's led to plenty of BBBJ at 80 and FS at 120. That's my scale. YMMV. My report massage list gets longer and longer, to the point where I have to ask "what do I want today?

It's like going to a bar. Do you want the bartender to remember you and comp you or not? 20 bucks? Really?

NoHorni
11-15-21, 03:43
In a couple of hours, I'll be going to Sunflower spa. Anyone else been there? Is it Arab girls there??

EyeEatAss
11-15-21, 08:13
You know I have also noticed that some agent providers or just ones on skip the games. Do state in their profile no African American men. It would not surprise me if many massage places are the same. I used to think it was because of size until I ask a couple girls. They said no it was because sometimes they won't pay good tips. Which I would say was bullshit because I'm sure cheap Charlie's come in all colors.They're not attracted to AA men!

PanchoVilla69
11-15-21, 08:36
Hello mongers, I be finding myself in Chicago for a few days this month and reaching out to the natives for some Intel. Please any info on some big boob providers would be appreciated. I will try to reciprocate as best as I can. Feel free to DM me I ll be around the oaklawn area.

IMissCutler
11-15-21, 11:11
Hey all,

I dropped into marigold last week as I had some time out there and met Bella. She had some huge tits but said she was busy. Just was wondering if anyone knows if they are real or fake. I'll be out there again in the next week or 2 and was just curious. I have a thing for big naturals and when they are on an Asian it's even better. Thanks.

Mayo Teru
11-15-21, 13:02
In a couple of hours, I'll be going to Sunflower spa. Anyone else been there? Is it Arab girls there??On Archer? Never been. Hope you post a report. Stay safe.

SideTalker
11-15-21, 13:26
Was in the neighborhood and decided to check out Judy at OD, as she has been discussed here recently.

Her 62 years are clearly visible. Frumpy and old looking. Decided to leave without partaking.

Whatever floats your guys boats but she was far too old for me to even consider.

SonnyBlack85
11-15-21, 13:48
Was in the neighborhood and decided to check out Judy at OD, as she has been discussed here recently.

Her 62 years are clearly visible. Frumpy and old looking. Decided to leave without partaking.

Whatever floats your guys boats but she was far too old for me to even consider.Right. Like seriously who trying to partake in this old last. Where are the young girls.

DragonPlayer72
11-15-21, 14:00

Whatever floats your guys boats but she was far too old for me to even consider.What you don't like gum jobs?

Walker333
11-15-21, 15:46
Hey all,

I dropped into marigold last week as I had some time out there and met Bella. She had some huge tits but said she was busy. Just was wondering if anyone knows if they are real or fake. I'll be out there again in the next week or 2 and was just curious. I have a thing for big naturals and when they are on an Asian it's even better. Thanks.There used to be, I'm not sure about her name, approximately 3 yo, an older (50+), mt there, who would fit your description. She had pretty large breasts, but soft to touch, and not very shapely, more likely natural at that time. If it's her, I'd be surprised if she invested some money in the procedure.

ChgoGuySouth
11-15-21, 16:46

Whatever floats your guys boats but she was far too old for me to even consider.Her BBBJ rivals any twenty somethings.

Mayo Teru
11-15-21, 17:08
Hello mongers, I be finding myself in Chicago for a few days this month and reaching out to the natives for some Intel. Please any info on some big boob providers would be appreciated. I will try to reciprocate as best as I can. Feel free to DM me I ll be around the oaklawn area.Eva at Belmont Spa has a very nice pair if she's still working there. If memory serves probably a 34 C or thereabouts. She gets into it too and she'll also do Russian, or at least, she did for me. She's also a better than average masseuse. A little older, 40 something probably, and reasonably good looking. Another one that was there for at least a while is (I think) Jessica. Very nice rack, more in the D / DD range, though overall I didn't find her as attractive as Eva and not enthusiastic at all. Not sure if either one is still working there though since it's been maybe 2 years since I was there.

Walker333
11-15-21, 17:35
Hey all,

I dropped into marigold last week as I had some time out there and met Bella. She had some huge tits but said she was busy. Just was wondering if anyone knows if they are real or fake. I'll be out there again in the next week or 2 and was just curious. I have a thing for big naturals and when they are on an Asian it's even better. Thanks.Mandy at Golden on Chicago is pretty stocked. They might not be natural, but they certainly look and feel nice, pretty firm. She is on a bigger side, and the fun bags are in proportion to her overall body type and shape. Keep in mind that there is no guarantee that you will get a full, unrestricted view and access at your first visit, YMMV. She is always money hungry and a promise to take care of her well might sped up the process.

GMan25
11-16-21, 02:30
Hey all,

I dropped into marigold last week as I had some time out there and met Bella. She had some huge tits but said she was busy. Just was wondering if anyone knows if they are real or fake. I'll be out there again in the next week or 2 and was just curious. I have a thing for big naturals and when they are on an Asian it's even better. Thanks.Her tits are fake. I know for a fact b / c I used to see her when she had smaller boobs, and remember her taking time off for the boob job. Have seen her since the upper level remodel as well.

She has also gained a ton of weight.

ConfuciusMan
11-16-21, 10:25
I have a 40 something asianmassage therapist who works for popular spa. She has offered GFE in short time I've seen her twice. No FS of BJ yet but total naked HJ. She just text me if I want to be her sugar daddy. She wants me to buy her ticket back home to Asia. I assume she won't be back right away. Ticket probably 1700 rt. What would you ask for in return. How would you give her the money? Installment plan? She put a time limit on when she needs the ticket. Before Christmas what would you guys do?Went to see her again to see what she would say in person. She said she was joking and doesn't need a man to support her. Just wanted to give a follow up rebuttal. Thanks.

Ixmeofne
11-16-21, 10:49
Hello mongers, I be finding myself in Chicago for a few days this month and reaching out to the natives for some Intel. Please any info on some big boob providers would be appreciated. I will try to reciprocate as best as I can. Feel free to DM me I ll be around the oaklawn area.Can't go wrong with IP if you're looking for a legit massage and the cherry on top. She knows her way around the man muscle! I know a lot have reservations about it just being L1 at the fee some AMPs would go for FS, but the massage can't be beat. If anyone has any good recommendations on legit masseuses, I want them!

JamesSmith077
11-16-21, 13:53
Hoping someone can lead me in the right direction. Looking for tight body fake tits. Ok if it's just topless HJ. Used to find this in Matteson occasionally but now I can't seem to find that quality again. Help!

Member #6117
11-16-21, 14:02
Hello!

I remember watching some hidden cam videos on PH related to a Caucasian man receiving full service and a massage parlor. The comments under the video stated that this location was a very popular spot in Chicago. I found the video after it was deleted but could not see any comments. Any tips on finding this place?

Type in Rub and Tug Adventures. Hidden cam with.

ComeRapMe
11-16-21, 14:46
Sounds like she took a huge homerun swing, but bailed when she completely whiffed.

Went to see her again to see what she would say in person. She said she was joking and doesn't need a man to support her. Just wanted to give a follow up rebuttal. Thanks.

MWiggly2
11-16-21, 18:10
I know this is not for everyone, but give me an Asian woman with a beautiful hairy wet pussy and knows how to fuk and I will fuk till I'm dead. See the pic of this beauty I fuked. Pm me for more. Don't get me wrong I love younger pussy also but they usually go through the routine and fake more. Older ones truly enjoy their pussy adored.Hey Dragonplayer72 sent you a PM for some 411.

Moejoo
11-16-21, 21:50
Hoping someone can lead me in the right direction. Looking for tight body fake tits. Ok if it's just topless HJ. Used to find this in Matteson occasionally but now I can't seem to find that quality again. Help!Lilly at CLM has been discussed on this board and has what you seek. Do a search.

IMissCutler
11-17-21, 09:04
Hoping someone can lead me in the right direction. Looking for tight body fake tits. Ok if it's just topless HJ. Used to find this in Matteson occasionally but now I can't seem to find that quality again. Help!Sounds like you need some Kelly at SXL in your life. Definitely fits your description.

IMissCutler
11-17-21, 14:40
Hey all, I've seen you guys write about the CLM girls and think some are beautiful. Do they allow multiple pops or is that something to work out with each girl. I've only seen AMP girls so thinking of venturing out.

Moejoo
11-17-21, 16:07
Hey all, I've seen you guys write about the CLM girls and think some are beautiful. Do they allow multiple pops or is that something to work out with each girl. I've only seen AMP girls so thinking of venturing out.For all the talk about agencies that offer multiple pops, when it comes down to the brass tacks it is up to the girl how many pops she allows. I would even think it would vary depending the time of day and what kinds of dicks had been pounding her before you got there and how many she expected afterwards. How could any agency try to enforce such a rule.

LakeBumm
11-18-21, 12:25
Sxl?

On michigan?

Sounds like you need some Kelly at SXL in your life. Definitely fits your description.

Jay117
11-18-21, 13:43
Sxl?

On michigan?Yep. "Nails".

Jj2100
11-19-21, 17:13
Wanted to see what all the fuss was about for Bhc on Archer, boy you guys were not lying I was lucky enough to see April today for a quick half he massage 4 $ . The massage by itself was actually decent and not bad 1-10 I would give it a 6. Now for the fun part (when I got to the massage room I told her a friend told me about this place. , on the flip I was asked if I wanted l1 or l2 I went with l2 for 100 plus some tip I forgot the amount. Overall 1-10 I would say 7 to high 8 since she was very talkative and gave me info on if I want msog I should always get the 1 hr massage.

Thanks for the lead guys.

Stay safe!

Bozo39
11-19-21, 20:32
Made a visit last week, ended up with Dani after some confusion on location and who was where. She is a nice lady, however the pics don't really match her and she is not GFE at all. Ended up with CBJ, MISH, and finished in K9. It is a plus if you speak Spanish as she is Colombian and knows little to no English. It was my first time trying her so YMMV.

Any one know who else offers similar services to Jessica? I have seen Bella in the past and she came close.

CanadianGuy
11-19-21, 21:53
Anyone made any recent visits to Natural Elements Therapy on E Madison? Can you share feedback?

CanadianGuy
11-19-21, 21:58
Not many options in the loop so decided to try this.

Booked an appointment and went to see her. During the time I was on my way, another client supposedly walked in. So I had to wait about 30 minutes for him to be done before I could start my session.

Old-ish lady. 45+. Average looks. And a very very, average massage. No pressure. Didn't even attempt to do full body.

On the flip, asked for 60 for L1. I said no and settled on 40. No touching, not even OTC.

Underwhelming experience. Won't repeat.

Jay117
11-20-21, 09:17
Not many options in the loop so decided to try this.

Booked an appointment and went to see her. During the time I was on my way, another client supposedly walked in. So I had to wait about 30 minutes for him to be done before I could start my session.

Old-ish lady. 45+. Average looks. And a very very, average massage. No pressure. Didn't even attempt to do full body.

On the flip, asked for 60 for L1. I said no and settled on 40. No touching, not even OTC.

Underwhelming experience. Won't repeat.Was it "no touching" because you refused her price and only paid 40, or was it clearly no touching prior to that?

Iamslobbyist
11-20-21, 11:26

Whatever floats your guys boats but she was far too old for me to even consider.Even if you are not interested in extras, Judy gives an awesome massage. It is well worth the $65.00.

Jinurso
11-20-21, 13:32
Made a visit last week, ended up with Dani after some confusion on location and who was where. She is a nice lady, however the pics don't really match her and she is not GFE at all. Ended up with CBJ, MISH, and finished in K9. It is a plus if you speak Spanish as she is Colombian and knows little to no English. It was my first time trying her so YMMV.

Any one know who else offers similar services to Jessica? I have seen Bella in the past and she came close.Of the girls who are still there, Nicol has the most similar menu to Jessica. Bella is close, I believe Sarah is too.

Mia probably is the wildest of the bunch, especially if she's a little wasted (it happens every so often), but Mia is apparently on leave for a while. Mia has a darkness to her that can be really, let's call it scarousing. She likes to bite and scratch while fucking if she uninhibited enough. At one point she was choking me while rubbing my cock BB against her pussy and a pulling a little bit of the tip in while somewhat aggressively saying "I know you want me to put it in, don't you? You would let me put it in bareback, wouldn't you? Look at how wet my pussy is making the tip of your cock. Beg me to do it!" Out of curiosity, I begged her to do it, but she laughed and put a condom on anyway LOL. Maybe next time if she ever comes back!

Jinurso
11-20-21, 13:45
Hey all, I've seen you guys write about the CLM girls and think some are beautiful. Do they allow multiple pops or is that something to work out with each girl. I've only seen AMP girls so thinking of venturing out.A couple of things you should be aware of. You can divide most of the girls into three categories there.

1. Hot young girls with little or no extras (I. E. Suzie, Salma).

2. Hot young girls with some extras (I. E. Zara, Bella, Mila).

3. Older / less hot girls with big menus (I. E. Jessica, Nicol, Mia, Sarah).

Don't expect a full GFE experience with any of the young hot girls, unless you consider Bella and Mia young and hot (opinions vary).

The photos there are a mixed bag. Most of the time it's the actual girl (sometimes it's not) but it may be an old photo or from a really flattering angle or their face isn't nice when you see them. Jessica is routinely crash dieting and will vary by a good 30 lbs depending on when you see her. Nicol has a great body as shown in the photos but is probably in her late 40's. So take the pics with a grain of salt and check the reviews here first.

DLover64
11-20-21, 14:02
A couple of things you should be aware of. You can divide most of the girls into three categories there.

1. Hot young girls with little or no extras (I. E. Suzie, Salma).

2. Hot young girls with some extras (I. E. Zara, Bella, Mila).

3. Older / less hot girls with big menus (I. E. Jessica, Nicol, Mia, Sarah).

Don't expect a full GFE experience with any of the young hot girls, unless you consider Bella and Mia young and hot (opinions vary).

The photos there are a mixed bag. Most of the time it's the actual girl (sometimes it's not) but it may be an old photo or from a really flattering angle or their face isn't nice when you see them. Jessica is routinely crash dieting and will vary by a good 30 lbs depending on when you see her. Nicol has a great body as shown in the photos but is probably in her late 40's. So take the pics with a grain of salt and check the reviews here first.Great review. Suzie used to be a lot more open-minded when she was jenny. Don't forget about ,ILFy Melissa, who might be the best of the lot in terms of GFE. Greek is on the menu with her, but it'll run you a couple of benjis.

DLover64
11-20-21, 16:57
Thee European Spa on Milwaukee across from Norwood Massage, any idea the service now that Norwood has gone legit?Thee is legit. Every blue moon I hear someone who got extras but when I call for that person, they're never there.

DLover64
11-20-21, 17:00
Hi,

Anyone seen her recently? Anna used to be at power of touch and then moved to Norwood under the name Natalia. At the end, she was late 30's, heavy Polish accent, amazing massage. If she's landed, please PM me.

DLover64
11-20-21, 17:09
Of the girls who are still there, Nicol has the most similar menu to Jessica. Bella is close, I believe Sarah is too.

Mia probably is the wildest of the bunch, especially if she's a little wasted (it happens every so often), but Mia is apparently on leave for a while. Mia has a darkness to her that can be really, let's call it scarousing. She likes to bite and scratch while fucking if she uninhibited enough. At one point she was choking me while rubbing my cock BB against her pussy and a pulling a little bit of the tip in while somewhat aggressively saying "I know you want me to put it in, don't you? You would let me put it in bareback, wouldn't you? Look at how wet my pussy is making the tip of your cock. Beg me to do it!" Out of curiosity, I begged her to do it, but she laughed and put a condom on anyway LOL. Maybe next time if she ever comes back!Mia or Mila? I don't see a Mia on their menu.

Jinurso
11-20-21, 18:35
Mia or Mila? I don't see a Mia on their menu.Mia. She's not listed anymore, and I've been told that she's taking some time off. Mila is a very different girl with a very different menu.

Jinurso
11-20-21, 18:42
Great review. Suzie used to be a lot more open-minded when she was jenny. Don't forget about ,ILFy Melissa, who might be the best of the lot in terms of GFE. Greek is on the menu with her, but it'll run you a couple of benjis.An open minded Suzie would have been awesome. I didn't find out about CLM until shortly after Jenny decided to stop offering BBBJ and DATY. So I saw her and was like "wow she's fucking hot" but died on the inside when she said all that was on the extras menu anymore was CBJ.

I got the CBJ anyway, and it made me even sadder because it was really fucking porn star good with the gagging and drool and "I'm making a mess of your cock, daddy" lines but I couldn't feel anything at all.

You know, I've NEVER seen Melissa. I've always been meaning to, but Jessica is such a regular for me that she's really the only girl I see anymore. I would go for it one of these days but Jessica, Sarah and Melissa are all really good friends and I know it would get back to Jessica and mess up the thing I have going with her.

Speaking of which, if you're a regular you should understand that there are cliques among the girls and if you want to have a drama free time there you should learn to navigate the cliques.

Jessica, Sarah, Melissa

Sandra, Nicol, Salma

Mia, Mila, possibly Violet

Suzie, Zara, Bella, Lilly

Not sure about the newer girls yet. But those are the major groups I've picked up on.

CanadianGuy
11-21-21, 01:24
Was it "no touching" because you refused her price and only paid 40, or was it clearly no touching prior to that?No touching from the start. I offered more, but she said she doesn't allow it.

FellowMonger
11-21-21, 06:13
Saw Nicol today.

Massage wasn't anything to write home about. Seeing the angles though from L3 were amazing. I gave in though for the full service but it was still pretty enjoyable. Overpriced but enjoyable.

160 hh.

100 CBJ.

GeorgeBoyd
11-21-21, 12:28
Saw Nicol today.

Massage wasn't anything to write home about. Seeing the angles though from L3 were amazing. I gave in though for the full service but it was still pretty enjoyable. Overpriced but enjoyable.

160 hh.

100 CBJ.Nearly 300 for a CBJ. This city is a bad joke.

LotsaFunInChi
11-21-21, 13:44
An open minded Suzie would have been awesome. I didn't find out about CLM until shortly after Jenny decided to stop offering BBBJ and DATY. So I saw her and was like "wow she's fucking hot" but died on the inside when she said all that was on the extras menu anymore was CBJ.

I got the CBJ anyway, and it made me even sadder because it was really fucking porn star good with the gagging and drool and "I'm making a mess of your cock, daddy" lines but I couldn't feel anything at all.

You know, I've NEVER seen Melissa. I've always been meaning to, but Jessica is such a regular for me that she's really the only girl I see anymore. I would go for it one of these days but Jessica, Sarah and Melissa are all really good friends and I know it would get back to Jessica and mess up the thing I have going with her.

Speaking of which, if you're a regular you should understand that there are cliques among the girls and if you want to have a drama free time there you should learn to navigate the cliques..FYI, Melissa and Suzie are close, they prefer each other for 4 hands, but when Suzie's menu collapsed I didn't go for it.

Gopher88
11-21-21, 13:56
Mia. She's not listed anymore, and I've been told that she's taking some time off. Mila is a very different girl with a very different menu.Where are you talking about?

Dbiz01
11-21-21, 14:01

Whatever floats your guys boats but she was far too old for me to even consider.LOL! Finally a truth-teller. OOPS! [Deleted by Admin]

Jinurso
11-21-21, 14:58
Where are you talking about?CLM. Chicagolandbodyrubs.com.

Iamslobbyist
11-21-21, 14:59
Saw Nicol today.

160 hh.

100 CBJ.Do you know the damage for FS?

Iamslobbyist
11-21-21, 15:04
Saw Mila at CLM last week and she is smoking hot. Gorgeous body, beautiful smile, and her personality is the best part. I paid $220 for the hour. I was disappointed that DATY was not available. She said she only offers that if she wears a dental dam, and she did not have one, so there was no DATY. This was my main motivation for going. She said it was $100 for CBJ and $200.00 for FS. I ended up getting two hand jobs, which was fun for no extra cost. I gave her a $40.00 tip. I will probably repeat, but not as much as I would if BBJ and / or DATY were readily available.