PDA

View Full Version : Vietnamese Bars

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Jack Mehoff
07-03-05, 18:55
There seems to be more VBs then KBs, so I thought it might be appropriate to start a VB thread. I 'd really like to post about my experience that I had this past friday. However, I think that the girl I sat with has a friend, who checked out this site and read one of the older posts I made about her! So for now I'll just give a brief review of Club Asia. Checked this place out on friday,got there at around 11. Place was packed,seemed to be more of a night club environment instead of a hostess bar. Couple of cute chicks, nothing special so I left.

John Ross
07-05-05, 06:38
The Viet bars are really proliferating and are more conducive to play, but the KBs still outnumber them considerably. However, the Viets have reallytaken control of the strip bars. Let's see if I can name the VBs in the Keeaumoku area.

Kenrock Bldg
- Romantei
- Club 777

Sheridan Complex
- Club Asia
- Club Secret

Strip Bars
- Femme Nu
- Rock Za
- Saigon Passion
- Exotic Nights

Jack Mehoff
07-05-05, 17:08
JR,

Damn, you're good! I just wondered why you listed Femme Nu and Rock Za,with all those other places. To me those places seem to have more haole girls then viet. girls. Also you left off Boda and MistyI.

No Name
07-06-05, 00:50
I know that when I was going to VB there were more assertive and drank much faster. Maybe I just had the wrong girl

Islandson
07-06-05, 01:55
Oh yeah, the younger ones drink like there is no tommorrow. Reminds me of Yokohama, the 7 minute chug. But I guess the more you feel the goods, the more faster it gets. What about Viet Pearls there in Kalihi? I have been to Secret on Sheraton Street behind the HMSA building, looks like there are some nice girls but don't know about play as I sat on the bar while my friend headed to the booth. Hmm, he said it was fun but fast and furious. No major action just the small kine groping, so he says. Well sorry for lackluster report as getting ready to head Vietnam for some touring and won't be Saigon so probably no action there. Well, I post if there is anything intresting, but damm, the girls are hot there. So see everyone on the trail.

Happy hunting to all.

Islandson

John Ross
07-06-05, 07:32
JR,

Damn, you're good! I just wondered why you listed Femme Nu and Rock Za,with all those other places. To me those places seem to have more haole girls then viet. girls. Also you left off Boda and MistyI.Those places are Vietnamese owned. As for Boda and Misty, I have never had the privilege of going there. lol I believe Cache is also a Viet bar.

Jack Mehoff
07-06-05, 19:25
Interesting replies, anybody got any good stories about some of the girls that work in some of these bars?

Member #2650
07-07-05, 12:15
Those places are Vietnamese owned.Hey JR,

Femme is actually Korean owned. The owner, Tai, who was left the club by his mother Yuni who also owns the Korean restearaunt on the side is Korean.

Jack Mehoff
07-07-05, 19:10
Islandson,

Who did your friend sit with at Secret? Saw two hot looking girls walking around holding hands. Didn't know if they were friends or butchies. They were cute though!

Islandson
07-08-05, 05:03
Actually he thinks her name is Anna, she said she knew me but didn't ist with her. I guess I had my game face on so no girls for me, you know that no sale sign on the forehead. Well there are a couple of girls with tatoos around the arm that look not bad. I will have to return there and check out the talent on the weekdays to see if different. My friend said to go to Asia but went and not much there to see, maybe I went the wrong time. Yeah Viet girls rock. Just a personal taste in women I guess. HAven't been to Romantei lately, will stop by this weeken to see what is up. See all of you on the trail.

Islandson

Jack Mehoff
07-09-05, 06:10
Just got back from Autumn Moon Lounge, after reading about this place from a post. Got there at around 11 and was anticipating sitting with one of the many "hotties" that a member said had plenty of. To my surprise and disappointment,when I walked in there were only 3 people in the whole bar! Another guy and 2 ladies, the younger one who was the bartender and the older one who worked for drinks.Sat there like a dumbass for 30 mins. wainting and hoping more girls would show up. No such luck so I left, also scored 120,000,000 points on Trivia whiz! JM

Islandson
07-09-05, 19:22
Another viet bar is Tu Do behind side off Kapiolani where all the amps are. Just behind the Ala Moana Hotel. The girls are older there, more milage, but the layout there is not set up for play. I have heard that more girls are there but not be the younger ones.

Happy hunting,

Islandson

Vbcruzer
07-14-05, 22:46
I am a regular at Romantei and mostly cruise at the counter. I have had short relationships with 2 girls that currently work at 777. Hang and Phi. both have slept over my place. Phi is a pretty good lay. she really gets into it: moaning, convulsing, thrusting, scratching my back, etc. Hang is good at giving BJs.

Vbcruzer
07-15-05, 04:11
Actually he thinks her name is Anna, she said she knew me but didn't ist with her. I guess I had my game face on so no girls for me, you know that no sale sign on the forehead. I sat with Anna for couple of drinks. Definitely plays. The rumor is she will go to room FS.

Vbcruzer
07-16-05, 16:56
Anybody got info an Coco from Asia?

JS2Shadow
07-20-05, 01:01
I only started going to V bars when i began hanging with vietnamese friends. One place in particular is Saigon nights hostess bar. Not to be mistaken with Saigon passion the strip club. I did however use to go to other hostess bars but never actually partake because i was more of a drinker rather than paying for company. I already had the boys with me as company so i was content.

After going to Saigon nights. I never thought that the vietnamese women there would look as good as i imagined. From what i've gathered, the women are 30s and below. Not too shabby. Majority of my friends are now regulars. I use to have a regular there. But i believe she went back to cali to tend to other things. Never had a regular since. Just jumping around. Still going to saigon nights. On some occassions if time permits. We would all migrate to boda since it business would continue after 2pm. Prices there changes to 20 a drink rather than 40.

What are you're experiences there if you have any to share. TIA

JS2Shadow
07-20-05, 01:10
I only started going to V bars when i began hanging with vietnamese friends. One place in particular is Saigon nights hostess bar. Not to be mistaken with Saigon passion the strip club. I did however use to go to other hostess bars but never actually partake because i was more of a drinker rather than paying for company. I already had the boys with me as company so i was content.

After going to Saigon nights. I never thought that the vietnamese women there would look as good as i imagined. From what i've gathered, the women are 30s and below. Not too shabby. Majority of my friends are now regulars. I use to have a regular there. But i believe she went back to cali to tend to other things. Never had a regular since. Just jumping around. Still going to saigon nights. On some occassions if time permits. We would all migrate to boda since it business would continue after 2pm. Prices there changes to 20 a drink rather than 40.

What are you're experiences there if you have any to share. TIA.

Vbcruzer
07-20-05, 04:45
I use to have a regular there. But i believe she went back to cali to tend to other things. Never had a regular since. Just jumping around. Still going to saigon nights.Who was the girl that went back to Cali? I might know her.

Tiantain
07-20-05, 14:29

What are you're experiences there if you have any to share. TIA.I use to go to all the VB and was a regular at Romantei until Lan started having her moods. They use to have some of the hotest chicks their, but maybe it was PMS but I got sick of Lan being nice one day and the queen b_tch the next, so I took my business elsewhere.

You stated that Boda drinks have gone up, do you mean the were 20 and now they are 40? I use to go there also until the last two times they added drinks to my tab. There was a couple times where my tab should of be around 300 - 400 and they would add extra drinks making it 1100. Never give them your credit card before you look at your tab because once they swipe your credit card you agree to pay what ever amount they imput via: credit card company. The bad thing about this is I am friends with these girls and have slept with most of them.

Jack Mehoff
07-20-05, 18:14
I didn't know that Boda charges $40 for drinks. Did this happen recently,because the last time I bought one of the girls a drink it was $20. Taintain,who were the girls that you slept with? Just curious to see if maybe I bought any of them drinks.

SmilesHI60
07-20-05, 18:51
(quote) There was a couple times where my tab should of be around 300 - 400 and they would add extra drinks making it 1100. Never give them your credit card before you look at your tab because once they swipe your credit card you agree to pay what ever amount they imput via: credit card company.

I was told that the bars don't want trouble with the credit card companies. The bars don't want you to put them on report so they should be willing to work with you even after your card is swiped. You may need the hlep of the manager or owner since the bartender may not know how to make the adjustment.

Vbcruzer
07-21-05, 00:27
You stated that Boda drinks have gone up, do you mean the were 20 and now they are 40? Ii don't think Boda girls can make money if the standard drink is 40. I think Boda is like all the other VBs in that they have 2 varieties: the 20 & the 40.

JS2Shadow
07-21-05, 00:47
I use to go to all the VB and was a regular at Romantei until Lan started having her moods. They use to have some of the hotest chicks their, but maybe it was PMS but I got sick of Lan being nice one day and the queen b_tch the next, so I took my business elsewhere.

You stated that Boda drinks have gone up, do you mean the were 20 and now they are 40? I use to go there also until the last two times they added drinks to my tab. There was a couple times where my tab should of be around 300 - 400 and they would add extra drinks making it 1100. Never give them your credit card before you look at your tab because once they swipe your credit card you agree to pay what ever amount they imput via: credit card company. The bad thing about this is I am friends with these girls and have slept with most of them.What I meant on the price change is that at Saigon Nights we pay 40 a drink. That price however does not apply to boda since the girls from saigon also works at boda

JS2Shadow
07-21-05, 00:53
Who was the girl that went back to Cali? I might know her.I'm not sure if she has a bar name but i knew her by hyuen. I haven't seen her for about 6 months now. From the last time i seen her. She went and gotten a boob job. The moment she saw me walk in. She quicly grab me to have me fondle them. Although the lanuguage barrier was quite of a chore between us. She made it up in alot of oral play.

I miss her company. I believe she was between 32 or 42. I forgot. She did say she had a son and he drives a late model silver mercedes coupe.

Tiantain
07-22-05, 03:18
I didn't know that Boda charges $40 for drinks. Did this happen recently,because the last time I bought one of the girls a drink it was $20. Taintain,who were the girls that you slept with? Just curious to see if maybe I bought any of them drinks.Sarah
Michelle
Kimi
Lena

There are a couple others but I forget the names

Jack Mehoff
07-22-05, 20:16
Thanks TT,

Ever notice that everytime you go to Boda; always has the same people hanging out there. Don't these people have jobs?

Peckerwood
07-23-05, 19:17
Cache's will soon have a new owner, Sheila has sold the bar but the new owner is Yvette the current bartender. Yvette said she is planning on some type of grand opening in August. There are some new girls working there, Nina, Tracey, Cindy, Judy.

Has anyone heard that 777 lost their liquor license? A friend of mine said he stopped by and they were only serving soda/juice. I haven't been there since.

Take it easy, PW

Vbcruzer
07-23-05, 19:29
Cache's will soon have a new owner, Sheila has sold the bar but the new owner is Yvette the current bartender. Yvette said she is planning on some type of grand opening in August. There are some new girls working there, Nina, Tracey, Cindy, Judy.

Has anyone heard that 777 lost their liquor license? A friend of mine said he stopped by and they were only serving soda/juice. I haven't been there since.

Take it easy, PWSome of the "new" girls are actually girls that used to work at romantei. The ones that moved to cache aren't hot enough to make steady $$$ at romantei.

I was at 777 last night and drank a beer there.

Tiantain
07-25-05, 00:16
Where is Cache?

Peckerwood
07-25-05, 10:17
Cache's is on Kona St. It's next to the former Reign nightclub by Misty I.

Take it easy

wanna party
07-26-05, 12:34
Anybody got info an Coco from Asia?Sometimes after Asia, she goes to Boda and goes by the name Michelle. Might not be the same Michelle that Tiantain was with. The CoCo I know that goes to both places is japanese, short hair, just above her shoulders with large natural breasts.

Tiantain
07-26-05, 23:08
Sometimes after Asia, she goes to Boda and goes by the name Michelle. Might not be the same Michelle that Tiantain was with. The CoCo I know that goes to both places is japanese, short hair, just above her shoulders with large natural breasts.Wow. Another Michelle at Boda. I know two other Michelle's that work at Boda:

1. One from Exotic Nights (she is not a dancer)

2. One from Romantei she is actually Thai (maybe half Thai half Viet.)but speaks and grew up around Vietamanese. If you saw her you would think she was Vietnamese.

Vbcruzer
07-27-05, 03:01
Sometimes after Asia, she goes to Boda and goes by the name Michelle. Might not be the same Michelle that Tiantain was with. The CoCo I know that goes to both places is japanese, short hair, just above her shoulders with large natural breasts.On the weekend (fri, sat), coco heads to niagara most nights. Yup, that's her. Rumor is she plays in the rooms. Any truth to that rumor?

Vbcruzer
07-27-05, 22:33
Wow. Another Michelle at Boda. I know two other Michelle's that work at Boda:

1. One from Exotic Nights (she is not a dancer)

2. One from Romantei she is actually Thai (maybe half Thai half Viet.)but speaks and grew up around Vietamanese. If you saw her you would think she was Vietnamese.The one from Romantei is actually laosian.

wanna party
07-28-05, 13:17
On the weekend (fri, sat), coco heads to niagara most nights. Yup, that's her. Rumor is she plays in the rooms. Any truth to that rumor?
I haven't talked to her in a while bout champagne room action, she did tell me she had some regulars, but, they had to drop some big $. It's funny, I net her outside of a club from a different girl i knew. Called her the next day, told me she was gonna come to the club after she got off work @ 2am, so, I asked "what, you work hostess bar?" Then she said "Yes, I thought you knew... " Kinda funny. Was supposed to meet up with her last night but, I was too lazy.

AliasDonkey
07-29-05, 08:53
So where the hell is Boda and Romantei?

Any other good places to drink and see the sights?

Looking around for a good place to drink with a few friends.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Jack Mehoff
07-30-05, 07:40
Just got back from club Secret and was impressed with some of the girls in there. This place could be the alternative to Romantei, hot chicks and maybe even play! I could've sworn I saw somebody going at it in the booths in the middle of the bar! All I got was my nipple sucked and a ear job.

Vbcruzer
07-30-05, 21:07
Just got back from club Secret and was impressed with some of the girls in there. This place could be the alternative to Romantei, hot chicks and maybe even play! I could've sworn I saw somebody going at it in the booths in the middle of the bar! All I got was my nipple sucked and a ear job.Who'd you sit with?

Like at most VBs, you can get lots of play at secret: BJ, FS, etc. Depends on which girl.

Peckerwood
07-30-05, 21:44
So where the hell is Boda and Romantei?

Any other good places to drink and see the sights?

Looking around for a good place to drink with a few friends.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Boda is on Hopaka St, Caches is behind it on Kona St. Romantei is on Kapiolani, 1400 I think, 777 and Maya's are also there.

PW

Jack Mehoff
08-01-05, 08:48
EastTRiver,

I mentioned in a previous post that this girls friend saw a posting I made of her awhile back. So I can't mention her name, I know this sounds like I'm trying to keep her to myself. But after she grilled me about that post I'm kinda all paranoid about her knowing about this site and me! Sorry.

Honoluman
08-01-05, 17:40
Does anyone have the phone number for Maya's and is it owned by the Maya from the old R7 ? U have not heard of it so I was wondering about it. It would be nice if it was the Maya I know. If you have a number pm me if you want. I am also looking for the old owner of R7 Choi and Ruby. If you know where they went let me know.

Vbcruzer
08-03-05, 05:22
Does anyone have the phone number for Maya's and is it owned by the Maya from the old R7 ? U have not heard of it so I was wondering about it. It would be nice if it was the Maya I know. If you have a number pm me if you want. I am also looking for the old owner of R7 Choi and Ruby. If you know where they went let me know.Is there another Maya's other than the KB at the Kenrock building on Kapiolani? if you are talking about the kenrock bldg Maya's, Maya, the mama, last worked at Tomorrow before running Maya's. If that is the place, look in the phone book for club house or don't tell mama.

Jack Mehoff
08-06-05, 07:44
Went bar hopping last night,first stop club Secret. I really like this place,not too crowded and lots of good looking viet girls.Didn't buy any of the girls drinks,just played video games and looked over the girls. While I was playing trivia whiz this girl wanted me to buy her a drink.Said her name was Mimi, kinda cute but was conserving money for later on. Next stop was 777,again like Secret not too crowded. Just sat at the front and played video games again. I think I saw Vicky sitting with someone, not 100% that it was her; but looked good!Stayed for about 20 mins. then left for Exotic Nights.

Taylorus
08-10-05, 06:19
Where is Saigon Nights?

No Name
08-10-05, 16:18
Is that the same Vicky that was there when it was Sandy and Jen's?

Peckerwood
08-10-05, 22:02
Taylorus,

Saigon Nights is on Hopaka St next to Boda and Side Street Inn.

PW

Vbcruzer
08-14-05, 08:52
Is that the same Vicky that was there when it was Sandy and Jen's?Prolly is. Vicky is a mainstay at 777.

Jack Mehoff
08-24-05, 20:53
I've been going to VBs for awhile and I've noticed something about some(or is it all) of the girls that work there. They all seem to have the same stories about themselves. Like these 2 girls who used to work at Sandy & Jens. They both told me they used to have boyfriends(both said Chinese). Both said they had just broken up with them. And both of these girls gave me a very intimate ear job! Does the mama or owner who hires them teach them these things? Or do they just do it on impulse to trick you into thinking that they like you so you come back and blow even more money on them? Sometimes I feel so manipulated by these girls! I know that thats their jobs, but I feel viet girls are the worst ones!

Member #4020
08-28-05, 13:36
Sometimes I feel so manipulated by these girls! I know that thats their jobs...I do not agree with this. It is not their jobs to manipulate and lie unless they make the conscious decision do so. In that case, they are lies and cheats just like everyone else in all walks of life who behave in a similar fashion. There are a lot of nice girls out there who do not degrade themselves in this manner and try to approach their jobs as hostesses providing a legitimate service. These girls do not P4P, but may be open to other forms of relationships given the right circumstances.

KhunRon
08-31-05, 03:10
Sometimes I feel so manipulated by these girls!

KhunRon
08-31-05, 03:33
Sometimes I feel so manipulated by these girls!I was going to leave this one alone, but after reading this post several times I had to reply. You feel manipulated? What do you think you're doing when you go into a bar trying to score a HJ, BJ or more? If it bothers you that much, you need to find another hobby, like tennis, or better yet...needle point. Sorry for the "flame", but I can't believe you take these girls so serious. They're hookers just like those strolling down Kalakaua every night. Relax, enjoy and don't take it so serious.

Vbcruzer
08-31-05, 14:18
They're hookers just like those strolling down Kalakaua every night. Relax, enjoy and don't take it so serious.Yea, what he said!

Jack Mehoff
08-31-05, 18:02
I try to go into bars and just have a good time. Some bars I go to, I do visit to get hj or if I'm lucky(or spend enough money) a bj. I know I sound like a crybaby for saying I feel manipulated by viet girls,but how else am I supposed to feel? They talk all this shit like " I really like you" , or they tell you they like do something outside the bar and then nothing. I spend a fair amount of money on these girls and for them to do shit like that is really cold.KhunRon,I try to treat these girls like any girl I would meet off the street. I try not to view them as prostitutes even though thats kind of close to what they are. But like someone in a previous post said not all viet bar girls are like that,some are nice;I guess I keep meeting up with the wrong ones.

Kay Bee
09-01-05, 00:30
I was going to leave this one alone, but after reading this post several times I had to reply. You feel manipulated? What do you think you're doing when you go into a bar trying to score a HJ, BJ or more? If it bothers you that much, you need to find another hobby, like tennis, or better yet...needle point. Sorry for the "flame", but I can't believe you take these girls so serious. They're hookers just like those strolling down Kalakaua every night. Relax, enjoy and don't take it so serious.JM seems like a cool dude. He's just "feeling" his way around still. You are right about their tricksie behavior though. It comes with the territory. They're hookers.

Vbcruzer
09-01-05, 16:05
They talk all this shit like " I really like you" , or they tell you they like do something outside the bar and then nothing. I spend a fair amount of money on these girls and for them to do shit like that is really cold.

I try not to view them as prostitutes even though thats kind of close to what they are. But like someone in a previous post said not all viet bar girls are like that,some are nice;I guess I keep meeting up with the wrong ones.they are going to tell you whatever you want to hear to get your $$$. nice, honest vb girls?? won't survive in the biz. If they want to earn the big $$$ that they so covet, they will ***** it up & lie.

Asian Thrill
09-01-05, 23:37
I've been going to VBs for awhile and I've noticed something about some(or is it all) of the girls that work there. They all seem to have the same stories about themselves. Like these 2 girls who used to work at Sandy & Jens. They both told me they used to have boyfriends(both said Chinese). Both said they had just broken up with them. And both of these girls gave me a very intimate ear job! Does the mama or owner who hires them teach them these things? Or do they just do it on impulse to trick you into thinking that they like you so you come back and blow even more money on them? Sometimes I feel so manipulated by these girls! I know that thats their jobs, but I feel viet girls are the worst ones!JM,

The sooner you realize that most of these clubs are a game and the ladies inside are expert players, then better it will be. If you go into them expecting to meet a "nice" girl, you are setting yourself up. That is the nature of the business. They know how to work the system that they created. I have been burned at these places, and I think the Koreans are better at it. The Viets are more straight forward.

Play the game, do not get involved. Good luck bro!

AT

KhunRon
09-02-05, 03:53
Jack,

I'm glad you didn't take my reply to personally, but from someone that frequents the hostess bars on a regular basis, I've learned to take the B.S. with a grain of salt. There have been numerous times when I've dumped plenty of cash, along with my best lines, thinking that there was more to come. When it doesn't happen, then I chalk it up to experience and move on. If I feel "ripped off" then I don't go back. They may get my money once, but not twice. This is not unique to VB's; I've had many wasted experiences in the Korean bars. At the same time I've also had Korean girls invite me "outside" after only a couple of drinks. Like I said before...you've got to "relax, enjoy and don't take it so serious." The "nice girls" are few and far between so, enjoy yourself and I'll buy you a drink if we ever cross paths.

Jack Mehoff
09-02-05, 08:42
JM,

The sooner you realize that most of these clubs are a game and the ladies inside are expert players, then better it will be. If you go into them expecting to meet a "nice" girl, you are setting yourself up. That is the nature of the business. They know how to work the system that they created. I have been burned at these places, and I think the Koreans are better at it. The Viets are more straight forward.

Play the game, do not get involved. Good luck bro!

ATAT

Thanks for advice. It would be nice to meet a nice one and not have them fuck you over.

Jack Mehoff
09-02-05, 21:42
Jack,

I'm glad you didn't take my reply to personally, but from someone that frequents the hostess bars on a regular basis, I've learned to take the B.S. with a grain of salt. There have been numerous times when I've dumped plenty of cash, along with my best lines, thinking that there was more to come. When it doesn't happen, then I chalk it up to experience and move on. If I feel "ripped off" then I don't go back. They may get my money once, but not twice. This is not unique to VB's; I've had many wasted experiences in the Korean bars. At the same time I've also had Korean girls invite me "outside" after only a couple of drinks. Like I said before...you've got to "relax, enjoy and don't take it so serious." The "nice girls" are few and far between so, enjoy yourself and I'll buy you a drink if we ever cross paths.Thanks, I don't drink:but I appreciate the offer. I really don't think I take myself or the girls seriously. Its just the signals that they give out and saying stuff to make like they really like you. Those are the things that piss me off.I guess you really have to not think with the little head.

Nightknight
09-03-05, 21:57
I have visited a few hostess bars and strip bars of late. For those of you who are old timers at this, what tactics do you use to maintain control of your bankroll and minimize the amount of drinks that you buy the hostess? Also, what do you do in the situation when they want you to buy their friend, or cousin, or manager, or owner a drink? I have had this happen to me several times. It almost seems like a modus operandi when you are a new customer to a given bar. Is it just that they are playing me for a sucker since I don't have that much experience visiting these establishments or are they just legitimately feeling me out to make sure that I am not LE before offering me extras? I know that they always ask where you live and what you do for a living both to make conversation and more importantly to feel you out.

Have you ever switched hostesses mid-stream during a single visit (i.e. buy one hostess a few drinks then after noticing a more interesting hostess switch to that one)? Can this be done without pissing off the original hostess you were with?

In order to save time and money, do you ever walk into a hostess bar for the first time and immediately ask if they have private rooms available? Can you get away with this or does it raise a red flag with the hostess and manager/owner?

Also, are there any hostess bars in Honolulu with private rooms for less than $3? The pricing is very expensive especially considering that you may only end up with a HJ and DATY for your trouble (or less). I know that there are places with semi-private areas for less money, but isn't there less action available in these places? Also, is it common for a hostess to ask for more money once you are in the room? Any advice and insights would be much appreciated.

Vbcruzer
09-04-05, 14:03
I have visited a few hostess bars and strip bars of late. For those of you who are old timers at this, what tactics do you use to maintain control of your bankroll and minimize the amount of drinks that you buy the hostess? Also, what do you do in the situation when they want you to buy their friend, or cousin, or manager, or owner a drink? I have had this happen to me several times. It almost seems like a modus operandi when you are a new customer to a given bar. Is it just that they are playing me for a sucker since I don't have that much experience visiting these establishments or are they just legitimately feeling me out to make sure that I am not LE before offering me extras? I know that they always ask where you live and what you do for a living both to make conversation and more importantly to feel you out.

Have you ever switched hostesses mid-stream during a single visit (i.e. buy one hostess a few drinks then after noticing a more interesting hostess switch to that one)? Can this be done without pissing off the original hostess you were with?

In order to save time and money, do you ever walk into a hostess bar for the first time and immediately ask if they have private rooms available? Can you get away with this or does it raise a red flag with the hostess and manager/owner?

Also, are there any hostess bars in Honolulu with private rooms for less than $3? The pricing is very expensive especially considering that you may only end up with a HJ and DATY for your trouble (or less). I know that there are places with semi-private areas for less money, but isn't there less action available in these places? Also, is it common for a hostess to ask for more money once you are in the room? Any advice and insights would be much appreciated.IMO, they are playing you for a sucker when they bring someone else and want you to buy drinks for them..

If girls are desperate or business is slow, it is possible to negotiate down to $2 for Champagne Room action in vbs.

for $3, you should get more than HJ or DATY. at the very least, you should get a BJ, but that depends on the girl... before you agree to take them to the room, you should ask what them what you are getting for your $3.

Kay Bee
09-04-05, 15:21

Also, are there any hostess bars in Honolulu with private rooms for less than $3? The pricing is very expensive especially considering that you may only end up with a HJ and DATY for your trouble (or less). I know that there are places with semi-private areas for less money, but isn't there less action available in these places? Also, is it common for a hostess to ask for more money once you are in the room? Any advice and insights would be much appreciated.

- When you step into a bar, you are either in control, or you are a victim.

- When you go into a room, it is not a certainty that you will be offered any extras.

- Until you gain more experience, it is best if you lay back and choose your girl carefully. They can get very posessive, and catty.

- Buying drinks for "sisters", "mamas": Think of some witty answers ahead of time, and show some humor or amusement when you deliver the refusal. I would bail if a chick did that to me. They are using you. Don't be pathetic by continuing to feed this type of chick.

- Learn the ropes by hanging at the bar and not doing anything at all but observing the situation. If you are keen, soon it will be like swimming in the ocean, nothing will suprise or phase you. Otherwise you will be pulled and tossed about at the expense of your wallet and your self-esteem.

- The bar is THEIR home. That is how they can feel comfortable pulling this kind of stuff. When you can make it YOUR home as well, then you can keep an eye out for the fresh meat, and the old timers will have nothing on you as far as the tricks of their trade.

Member 69
09-05-05, 22:33
When you first go into a bar (if they don't know you), the girls will try to "feel" you out. They want to know what kind of spender you are, if you are "sugar daddy" material or a tightwad small/non spender. Do not first go into a bar and ask about the rooms. They figure that they have a major sucker and will try to soak you for as much as they can, or that you are LE and which you can go to the room and spend lots of bucks and get jack sh...

Best to go to the bar and sit on the bar area and watch the girls. That way you can see which girls are the ones that drink fast, they are the ones that keep coming up to the bar for their drinks very often.

Most of the girls will not come up to you, if you see a girl that you like, you should say hi to her and try to engage her in conversation. When you do sit with a girl and buy her drinks, they may try to see how much you will spend. Buy them a first drink and then if the girl guzzles the drink and asks for another in the next 3 - 10 minutes, tell her "whoa, too fast", ask her to slow down and see if she will still stay. If she doesn't, then good riddance to her and move on to the next girl. Same goes if the girl asks you to buy the mama or their friends drinks, they want to see how much of a sucker you are, if you do, they know they have a prime sucker on their hands and will try to milk you for as much as they can.

Beware, do not get taken by the girls and what they say! They are there for one thing, to make money. If you are talking about the viet bars, the girls are more agressive and suggestive, whether you get anything out of it is dependent on the girls and we all know, YMMV. They will say anything to keep getting you to spend money on them. Do not take it personally, or get mad for the girls being ROB (rip off bitches) or con artists, that's their job. If you want to have a meaningful relationship with a girl, meet one from church. Sorry for being so harsh, but to the bar girls, this is a business and you are just another customer. they are good at what they do, which is to make you feel good enough with the girl that you spend lots of money on them.

If you want to switch girls mid stream, do not expect the first girl to be nice to you much unless you spend lots of money on her. How would you feel if a girl switched from you to another guy, then wanted to come back to you again, same thing.

Like everybody else says, the girls at the vb's are in it for the money. If you are willing to take care of her and be her sugar daddy, spending lots of money on her and taking care of her when the bar is slow, good luck. If you want any type of meaninful relationship with a vb girl, expect to spend lots of money on her.

Kay Bee
09-06-05, 01:34
How would you feel if a girl switched from you to another guy, then wanted to come back to you again.That's SOP!

Good write-up, by the way. I would add that there are K-girls that are starving for affection, but sometimes you need to pass through hoops to prove you are worthy. Other times it just happens. Its a costly and time consuming sport, but it can also be a rewarding one. Tips are great but ultimately you need to put in your hours and pay your dues.

Jack Mehoff
09-12-05, 21:39
Saw in Advertiser that Club Asia is moving to Kapiolani Blvd. and will be having a grand re-opening on Thurs.,Fri. and Sat. Will definately check it out and post a report. Anybody else going?

Vbcruzer
09-12-05, 23:11
Saw in Advertiser that Club Asia is moving to Kapiolani Blvd. and will be having a grand re-opening on Thurs.,Fri. and Sat. Will definately check it out and post a report. Anybody else going?Right, Asia moved to the old friends location. Illusion, being run by the gay guy, Binh, is now at the old Asia location.

Jack Mehoff
09-13-05, 08:29
Right, Asia moved to the old friends location. Illusion, being run by the gay guy, Binh, is now at the old Asia location.
So does this mean its going to be a gay bar now?

John Ross
09-13-05, 18:25
So does this mean its going to be a gay bar now?
That's a good one! FYI Ben is the brother of one of the girls that used to work at Romantei. I can't remember who it was, but I'm thinking Lina.

Member 69
09-14-05, 03:14
That's a good one! FYI Ben is the brother of one of the girls that used to work at Romantei. I can't remember who it was, but I'm thinking Lina.Don't think that Ben is Lyna's brother. Lyna works with her sister Jackie and a half brother at Asia. The half brother is haole but has a viet accent and bartends there.

FYI, there will be a "theme night" every night of their grand opening. Thursday will be hawaiian night, I'm assuming with the coconut shell bras (hopefully).

The girls have a contest going, the one who is voted on as the best gets something from lyna, not sure what.

They moved the booths around to make everything more private. should be good.

Nightknight
09-14-05, 23:55
I went by Misty I again this week. I wanted to see if the same Vietnamese woman whom I met last month was working. I sat at the bar and ordered a drink. Soon, another woman I never met before came by me and said hello. She told me that the other woman I was looking for didn't show up that night. She then massaged my shoulders and asked me for a drink. I bought her one for 0.2 and we went to a booth. We chatted a while and then she asked if I wanted to go to the other booth in the back.

I agreed, and bought her another drink for 0.4 which is the going price at that booth. She then hinted that there might be more fun available. She asked how many drinks I had bought the other lady, and I told her, "Two back here." She said that she could do the same thing, so I gave her another 0.4. Later after getting her second drink, she excused herself for a moment and then returned. She showed me her chest (enhanced Cs) and removed her underwear but kept her dress on. I began to think, maybe this is more than I was expecting. However, she then proceeded to give me a HJ. After we were done, she asked for a tip. I wasn't expecting that, but I offered her 0.1. She wanted 0.2, and I obliged her.

In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have since it was nice but nothing spectacular. Including my own drink and the tips to the bartender, I spent 1.29 for the evening's adventure. I would not repeat the experience with her. Afterwards I went to the restroom, and then stepped back into the club area. I noted that there were no dancers on the stages at all; there were none when I entered either. I then headed for the door. This woman did not stick around to escort me out.

As I mentioned in a previous posting, most of the hostesses at Misty appear to be in their late 30's to 40's.

Jack Mehoff
09-15-05, 02:11
Who were the 2 women? Were they both kinda old? The one you got the HJ from ,was she viet. or filipino?

Nightknight
09-16-05, 20:03
Who were the 2 women? Were they both kinda old? The one you got the HJ from ,was she viet. or filipino?Both women are Vietnamese. I have to admit that I was a naughty boy and got a HJ from both of them after purchasing two $40 drinks in the back booth. The woman I met on my first visit told me that she was in her 40's. I enjoyed the sensation of the HJ since it was of course bareback. This is why I went back for a second visit. I was hoping to get a repeat at a lower price.

Bareback definitely feels better than covered anything. However, anything bareback besides a HJ is very risky considering how many customers these women interact with. I don't fully understand why guys are willing to risk their lives just to have the additional pleasure that BB interaction provides. I understand that it feels a LOT better, but what about the risk of exchanging diseases or spreading it to future customers. Why don't we all play it safe when interacting with these hostesses. We can always look for a girlfriend to have BB activities with.

In the case of the second woman, I had to do some math. First she told me how long she had lived in Hawaii. Then I asked her how old she was when she first got here. She hesitated a while and then came up with an answer that would make her current age around 35. However, based on her hesitation, I have a feeling she was doing a little math of her own in order to make her current age come out to a more appealing number. She also initially hesitated when I asked her if she had any children. Then I believe that she admitted to having a daughter. At that point, I kind of teased her about not remembering if she had any children. Later after the HJ, she mentioned having a son of the same age that she had said her daughter was. She said that she wanted a tip because she was saving money for her son's future college expenses. So apparently, initially she couldn't remember that she had a child, and then later she forgot what her child's gender was. I guess that is what happens when you start making up stories. It gets hard to keep track of them. ...Why, I am starting to think that even the names these hostesses give out are fake. :-)

Some of these women are apparently very distrustful of men. One lady at another club whom I have gotten to know a little better told me that she tells most men that she lives in one area of the island when in fact she doesn't. It is hard to sift through the truth and lies, but often their body language or hesitation is a tip off. I mean, if you ask a woman if she has any children and it takes her 10 seconds to finally respond with an answer, you know that something is going on. On the other hand, if they have rehearsed their answers many times, it is much harder to spot dishonesty. One thing I really dislike is when a hostess calls you honey without meaning it. Maybe it is because they already forgot your name.

Vbcruzer
09-16-05, 20:24
Both women are Vietnamese. I have to admit that I was a naughty boy and got a HJ from both of them after purchasing two $40 drinks in the back booth. The woman I met on my first visit told me that she was in her 40's. I enjoyed the sensation of the HJ since it was of course bareback. This is why I went back for a second visit. I was hoping to get a repeat at a lower price.

Bareback definitely feels better than covered anything. However, anything bareback besides a HJ is very risky considering how many customers these women interact with. I don't fully understand why guys are willing to risk their lives just to have the additional pleasure that BB interaction provides. I understand that it feels a LOT better, but what about the risk of exchanging diseases or spreading it to future customers. Why don't we all play it safe when interacting with these hostesses. We can always look for a girlfriend to have BB activities with.

In the case of the second woman, I had to do some math. First she told me how long she had lived in Hawaii. Then I asked her how old she was when she first got here. She hesitated a while and then came up with an answer that would make her current age around 35. However, based on her hesitation, I have a feeling she was doing a little math of her own in order to make her current age come out to a more appealing number. She also initially hesitated when I asked her if she had any children. Then I believe that she admitted to having a daughter. At that point, I kind of teased her about not remembering if she had any children. Later after the HJ, she mentioned having a son of the same age that she had said her daughter was. She said that she wanted a tip because she was saving money for her son's future college expenses. So apparently, initially she couldn't remember that she had a child, and then later she forgot what her child's gender was. I guess that is what happens when you start making up stories. It gets hard to keep track of them. ...Why, I am starting to think that even the names these hostesses give out are fake. :-)

Some of these women are apparently very distrustful of men. One lady at another club whom I have gotten to know a little better told me that she tells most men that she lives in one area of the island when in fact she doesn't. It is hard to sift through the truth and lies, but often their body language or hesitation is a tip off. I mean, if you ask a woman if she has any children and it takes her 10 seconds to finally respond with an answer, you know that something is going on. On the other hand, if they have rehearsed their answers many times, it is much harder to spot dishonesty. One thing I really dislike is when a hostess calls you honey without meaning it. Maybe it is because they already forgot your name.

of course, they are going to lie to you. they aren't there to make friends. they are there to take money from you. you are their prey.

can't blame them for lying about where they live. they make all the guys think they love em and probably have tons of stalkers..

LexLuther
09-16-05, 21:55
I hope you guys who visit the VN bars don't get jacked out of shape about this, but I just have to make a few comments. I don't visit these places, and sort of stumbled on this thread in error. I read a few posts and I must say that all of this sounds so familiar. I was in Vietnam in the late 60's/early 70's. The MO was the same. In those days, they called what these ladies drink "Saigon Tea". This means that it's non-alchoholic so the ladies can drink lots of it and not lose their composure. You pay out the wazoo for it and that's one way the ladies have of parting you from your money. I don't understand why you don't go to an AMP. They do have VN ladies at some of these places and for a well-known price, you get a known service. It's very intimate and lots of fun.

Just my opinion. To each his own poison I guess.

Lex

Nightknight
09-16-05, 22:56
I don't understand why you don't go to an AMP. They do have VN ladies at some of these places and for a well-known price, you get a known service. It's very intimate and lots of fun.Lex,

I am not offended. I have been to a few AMPS, and yes, they are fun. I think that the fun in visiting a Vietnamese or Korean Bar is in the chase. Also, the uncertain outcome can make things more interesting. Have you ever had a woman who was throwing herself at you to the point that you weren't interested. There wasn't any challenge in it. Spending time with a hostess is a challenge to a certain degree. You are trying to see what kind of relationship you can create with the least expense. It can get expensive, but you sometimes meet women who want to spend time with you outside of the club. It is always nice to find a woman who wants your company without your having to pay for it. This means that the woman at least on a certain level likes you for you. Also, many of these hostesses have less mileage on them than AMP women. I also like to chat with strippers to see what kind of relationship I can develop with them. It is akin to what I think you referred to in another post as treating the provider as a human being.

I don't really enjoy being with a woman who doesn't even trust me enough to tell me her real name. If I am interested in a hostess/stripper/provider, I will see if she will entrust me with her name. That means that I have established enough rapport with her so that they feel comfortable enough to share with me an important part of who they really are. Many of these women won't do that but some will. I like to call them by their real names and break past the artificial image that they have created. At the same time, I would never reveal their real name without their permission. If I ever did refer to them by name on this forum, I would use their stage name.

On the other hand, many guys who patronize these various places enjoy the illusion. They like the fantasy. They don't want to know the real woman. Different people are seeking different things. I like trying to establish real connections with people. Plus, it is good practice as I work on finding a girlfriend.

By the way, thanks for the history lesson. It was interesting. How long more are you going to be in town?

NightKnight

Jack Mehoff
09-16-05, 23:51
Both women are Vietnamese. I have to admit that I was a naughty boy and got a HJ from both of them after purchasing two $40 drinks in the back booth. The woman I met on my first visit told me that she was in her 40's. I enjoyed the sensation of the HJ since it was of course bareback. This is why I went back for a second visit. I was hoping to get a repeat at a lower price.

I'm glad you got a HJ, for 2 drinks you should automatically expect it.Especially since you were at a place like Mistys. The reason the girls call you "honey" is probably because they can't remember your name. Too bad you can't remember these girls name, I gotta watch out for these 2 next time I go to Mistys! Take care!

Vbcruzer
09-17-05, 09:38
Lex,

I am not offended. I have been to a few AMPS, and yes, they are fun. I think that the fun in visiting a Vietnamese or Korean Bar is in the chase. Also, the uncertain outcome can make things more interesting. Have you ever had a woman who was throwing herself at you to the point that you weren't interested. There wasn't any challenge in it. Spending time with a hostess is a challenge to a certain degree. You are trying to see what kind of relationship you can create with the least expense. It can get expensive, but you sometimes meet women who want to spend time with you outside of the club. It is always nice to find a woman who wants your company without your having to pay for it. This means that the woman at least on a certain level likes you for you. Also, many of these hostesses have less mileage on them than AMP women. I also like to chat with strippers to see what kind of relationship I can develop with them. It is akin to what I think you referred to in another post as treating the provider as a human being.

I don't really enjoy being with a woman who doesn't even trust me enough to tell me her real name. If I am interested in a hostess/stripper/provider, I will see if she will entrust me with her name. That means that I have established enough rapport with her so that they feel comfortable enough to share with me an important part of who they really are. Many of these women won't do that but some will. I like to call them by their real names and break past the artificial image that they have created. At the same time, I would never reveal their real name without their permission. If I ever did refer to them by name on this forum, I would use their stage name.

On the other hand, many guys who patronize these various places enjoy the illusion. They like the fantasy. They don't want to know the real woman. Different people are seeking different things. I like trying to establish real connections with people. Plus, it is good practice as I work on finding a girlfriend.

By the way, thanks for the history lesson. It was interesting. How long more are you going to be in town?

NightKnightNightKnight,

i was much like you. you mentioned relationship many times is your post. I thought that I, playing my cards right, would find a nice girl in hostess bar and live happily ever after. You talk about the chase. What chase? you are their prey and a sucker to think you have any control.

I don't mean to sound so harsh, but i see the vb world clearer now and just want to help a fellow victim out. You are living in a world where all you have is hope--false hope.

This is the sex industry! Why are you looking for a gf that works in the sex trade?

LexLuther
09-17-05, 13:34
NightKnight,

Thanks for your post and I am glad you for one did not take offense. I am also happy that you enjoyed the history. I also learned from your post. I was not aware about the thrill which you get from the unexpected and the chase aspect of it all.

However in the end, I do feel that you may be getting ripped off in these places. Having said that, I must admit that I have been foolish too. I have made the mistake of getting too close to some of these massage parlor girls. Some of them are very seductive. But the sad truth is that they are little more that prostitutes. Any one of these girls (whether from an AMP or from a SC, bar, or whatever) will always have in the back of her mind that between her legs hangs a tool that can be used to generate a lot of cash. So even if you do develop a relationship with her, when the two of you have the inevitable lover's quarrel, she's going to say "to hell with that guy. I don't have to put up with his crap."

She knows she can go out and achieve independence by seducing men. So she has no incentive to work things out with you as a normal girlfriend would. So you can never have a real relationship with one of these women. At most, you can have the fantasy of a relationship.

Just the thoughts of a guy who has been around for a while and made the same mistakes that many other guys will make.

In answer to your question, I'm writing this from the comfort of my home. I left HI on Tuesday and arrived here Wednesday. I leave for the frozen North tomorrow. However I'll probably be back in HI within three months or so.

LexLuther

Kay Bee
09-17-05, 15:02
Any one of these girls (whether from an AMP or from a SC, bar, or whatever) will always have in the back of her mind that between her legs hangs a tool that can be used to generate a lot of cash. So even if you do develop a relationship with her, when the two of you have the inevitable lover's quarrel, she's going to say "to hell with that guy. I don't have to put up with his crap."

She knows she can go out and achieve independence by seducing men. So she has no incentive to work things out with you as a normal girlfriend would. So you can never have a real relationship with one of these women. At most, you can have the fantasy of a relationship.

Just the thoughts of a guy who has been around for a while and made the same mistakes that many other guys will make.

LexLuther

And of course there are the exceptions--the girls are human after all. There are the ones that have become embittered and will not need a man except to use them for money or sex or to work out their wierd trips. There are the ones who who still have hope, and will be open to a relationship if they meet the right man. To ignore the latter reality is to miss out in the best of what the VBs and KBs (moreso than VBs) have to offer.

About real names: How do you know its not another fake name? Also, girls will often reveal all kinds of private info to good customers. The better to milk them for more money because in their line of work, a little bit of intimacy will go a long way. If one wants to connect to a bar-girl, it would be helpful to be cognizant of the corrupting influence of the environment, but at the same time keeping an open mind to reality that "Une femme est une femme".

Jack Mehoff
09-17-05, 23:41
As promised my report for 9/16/05. Stopped by at around 10:45 and was surprised to see how crowded it was. I had no idea it was going to be this bad! Kinda felt like a sausagefest,because the guys out numbered the girls.I was standing up the whole time I was there,there didn't seem to be anyplace to sit down. Lots of hot looking girls, even better was that they were wearing negligee! Saw the girl I normally sit with was crowded so I could'nt sit with her. What a bummer,she looked way hot and seemed to be kind of frisky! She cornered my and asked me if I wanted her or her friend, told her I wanted her;but there was no place to sit so I told her I would visit her at the other bar she works at.Damn,she looked good!

Jack Mehoff
09-18-05, 03:02
On my way back to my car on saturday morning passed by 777. Was going to take a peek inside,but place was closed. Did the go out of business? If they did it must have been from competition from Romantei and Club Asia.

Taylorus
09-18-05, 03:37
Who are the hottest Vietnamese girls out there?

Vbcruzer
09-18-05, 04:19
On my way back to my car on saturday morning passed by 777. Was going to take a peek inside,but place was closed. Did the go out of business? If they did it must have been from competition from Romantei and Club Asia.That could contribute to 777's problems. Maybe about 2 months ago, 777 had a run-in with the liquor commission and lost it's liquor license (can anyone confirm this rumor?). Not sure what impact that had on their business.

Vbcruzer
09-18-05, 16:40
Who are the hottest Vietnamese girls out there?The sisters, Thi & Tina, at romantei have to be on that short list. for me, they are the hottest, hands down.

Member 69
09-20-05, 06:53
Who are the hottest Vietnamese girls out there? Taylor,

Depends on what you mean by hot. True the 2 sisters are gorgeous, but if you are looking for extra special treatment, not sure if they do a lot of playing. There are so many other hot girls there. Nancy and her sister angela, jayda seems to be popular, helen and vi. take your pick. And bring your wallet, you'll need it.

Lex, you are probably right, we are getting ripped off going to these viet bars and dropping money with no guarantee. But then again, I don't feel like going to the mp's and being number 10 on the girls list for the day. Something about going to town with daty on a girl that just had fs with another guy, I would probably puke if I smelled even the hit of rubber if I went down on the girl (I know, that shouldn't happen, but us guys that haven't tried the mp scene yet don't know any better and are unsure about trying it). Also, with a girl from the bar, at least I know that I wasn't number 10 on her list for the day. Maybe number 2 or 3 if any, but if I go early enough with her to the rooms I could be her first of the night (no guarantees that she wasn't working earlier freelance either though).

The chase is what some of us enjoy too, plus the closeness that we can get from the girl, unlike a mp where it's wham bam, thank you ma'am, you're hour is up, NEXT! for some of us guys, it isn't just the sex, its the overall package. And you're right, it's just an act too or a con and we fall for it every time. but it made us feel good for a period of time.

Sorry, but that is just MHO. and I guess everybody has a different take on the mp/kb scene.

Kay Bee
09-20-05, 18:54
Lex, you are probably right, we are getting ripped off going to these viet bars and dropping money with no guarantee. But then again, I don't feel like going to the mp's and being number 10 on the girls list for the day. Something about going to town with daty on a girl that just had fs with another guy, I would probably puke if I smelled even the hit of rubber if I went down on the girl (I know, that shouldn't happen, but us guys that haven't tried the mp scene yet don't know any better and are unsure about trying it). Also, with a girl from the bar, at least I know that I wasn't number 10 on her list for the day. Maybe number 2 or 3 if any, but if I go early enough with her to the rooms I could be her first of the night (no guarantees that she wasn't working earlier freelance either though).

The chase is what some of us enjoy too, plus the closeness that we can get from the girl, unlike a mp where it's wham bam, thank you ma'am, you're hour is up, NEXT! for some of us guys, it isn't just the sex, its the overall package. And you're right, it's just an act too or a con and we fall for it every time. but it made us feel good for a period of time.

Sorry, but that is just MHO. and I guess everybody has a different take on the mp/kb scene.

What's the difference if you are #2 or #10 when you DATY these chicks? I'm not advocating AMPs over VBs over MPs, but I can say that bodies do come into close contact during the act of sex, and there ARE shower facilities at AMPs, and the girls there DO use them.

Jack Mehoff
09-23-05, 17:18
Stopped by this morning after work, place was packed. Whats up with all these people flooding all the VBs ? Saw my regular sitting with someone, waited for a little while until she saw me. At first I thought she was going to sit with someone else,so I decided to leave. Was outside when she followed me and asked where I was going. Thought I was crazy, because I said I was going to buy her a drink and then just left. We went back inside and bought her a drink. Everytime I see her I kind of get more and more attracted to her. So I try and see if she feels the same way. We make out ,she shows me her boobs, rubs her hands all over my body and licks and tongues my ear! She guides me hand up her skirt, I dunno if she wants me to finger her is she just teasing. Decide against trying to grab her puss. She asks me why I didn't,I told her was afraid she was going to scream and slap me. She laughs and tells me every customer tries to cop a feel, but she only lets me do it willingly.I tell her I really like her and she tells me she likes me too. But I think its only if I come and spend money on her. Why, she kept on asking me to buy her drinks and told me she wanted to go to Vegas. I asked her if she was going to pay her own way and she told me I was going to pay for her. That kind of did it for me, I thought that this girl was different. But shes just another VB girl who got corrupted by her job. I dunno if I want to see her anymore, I do enjoy the things she does when I sit with her. But I guess what some other people wrote in some of the other posts about VBs are very true. I just didn't think this girl was like that. Hope I don't get slammed or ripped by anyone. Even though I know I probably will! Take care people.

Member #2650
09-25-05, 07:48
...then again, I don't feel like going to the mp's and being number 10 on the girls list for the day. Something about going to town with daty on a girl that just had fs with another guy, I would probably puke if I smelled even the hit of rubber if I went down on the girl (I know, that shouldn't happen, but us guys that haven't tried the mp scene yet don't know any better and are unsure about trying it). Also, with a girl from the bar, at least I know that I wasn't number 10 on her list for the day. Maybe number 2 or 3 if any, but if I go early enough with her to the rooms I could be her first of the night (no guarantees that she wasn't working earlier freelance either though).

The chase is what some of us enjoy too, plus the closeness that we can get from the girl, unlike a mp where it's wham bam, thank you ma'am, you're hour is up, NEXT! for some of us guys, it isn't just the sex, its the overall package.

Don't knock it (AMPs) until you've tried it. Almost all the amp girls use condoms and wash up after which is more than I can say about the bar girls. They don't even have showers at the bars, and some of the girls bareback customers. Number 20 on a clean nani is 20 times better than being number 2 on an unwashed cum repository.

As for the overall package, what is it without sex. I will tell you what that is. It's blue balls and an empty wallet. What kind of chase happens when the money runs out? I don't know about you, but I can get a whole lot closer (figuratively and literally) to a girl having sex with the same amount of money than without having sex.

This is just my opinion also, but I feel strongly about this. I hate when guys spend all their money and think they have a girlfriend (sometimes not even getting sex from them when they are just chasing) when a high roller with serious bank can steal the girl away whenever they want. At least in the AMPs when you're getting f#@ked, you're getting f#@ked too. This is not meant to flame, but I love to debate this topic.

Member 69
09-25-05, 23:15

Don't knock it (AMPs) until you've tried it. Almost all the amp girls use condoms and wash up after which is more than I can say about the bar girls. They don't even have showers at the bars, and some of the girls bareback customers. Number 20 on a clean nani is 20 times better than being number 2 on an unwashed cum repository.

As for the overall package, what is it without sex. I will tell you what that is. It's blue balls and an empty wallet. What kind of chase happens when the money runs out? I don't know about you, but I can get a whole lot closer (figuratively and literally) to a girl having sex with the same amount of money than without having sex.

This is just my opinion also, but I feel strongly about this. I hate when guys spend all their money and think they have a girlfriend (sometimes not even getting sex from them when they are just chasing) when a high roller with serious bank can steal the girl away whenever they want. At least in the AMPs when you're getting f#atked, you're getting f#atked too. This is not meant to flame, but I love to debate this topic.

2650You're right 2650, I haven't tried it here yet. My only experience was going to nyer a few years ago, I was at napa valley walking out and the ny mama tried to drag me over to nyer. I looked in the place, had about 5 guys sitting on the couch and I said that I was out of there and never went back to any of those places.

I say number 2 or more on a girl because I don't know if I was or not. I would say that I was no 1 on a lot of the girls. I also get HJ's and BJ's in the booths at many of the places (cache, mistys, old 777, etc), it is kind of fun with all the action going on to have the girl play with you while talking. Many of those I only end up spending. 6 to get a hjtc or BJ.

a lot of us like the gfe with a girl, you're right the next big spender will take her away, but like I said, I just don't like the appeal of being number 20 on her list of the day. that's jmho. one day I will try it again.

My only experience with a "mp" type of experience was at a ***** house in pahrump, near lv. sounds like the same things like at an mp. but I felt was kind of like a factory, the act was very mechanical and like the lady at the register at the grocery store, I was just one on her list before the next ones.

I'm not knocking you guys, to each his own as to what he does, guess I like to play at the kb's than try the mp's. you're right, it is probably cheaper, safer, better with a pro, to go to the mp's. Maybe one day soon.

Member 69
09-25-05, 23:23
Oh yeah, with the kb girl, many times get a good gfe with her. Yeah, yeah, I know it ain't real and the minute I don't flash the cash she is gone, unless she finds someone better.

But with the kb girl I get to go out with her, have fs at her place or my place whenever we want, go to the movies, beaches, even walk around waikiki at night on her days off and check out the hookers on the streets. Or have her in a horny mood from work and calling me up wanting to come over to my place after she is done for a little fun.

guess some of you guys are young, sex is everything, but to me, a good gfe with a girl is good too, just cuddling with her at the kb giving me a hj in the booth and laughing when I splurt and then we gotta clean up on the sly is a lot of fun to me.

but everybody is different and want different things, jmho. you're right, it's great to get your pipes cleaned up regularly too.

Kay Bee
09-26-05, 13:58
Went to that VB makai side of Moonflower. Bought one drink for a very cute and petite V-girl, who made it clear that FS was available in-room. Wasn't looking for services, and had just dropped in for a warmup for a night of drinking. She was definitely hot.

VipHawaii
09-26-05, 15:36
But with the kb girl I get to go out with her, have fs at her place or my place whenever we want, go to the movies, beaches, even walk around waikiki at night on her days off and check out the hookers on the streets. Or have her in a horny mood from work and calling me up wanting to come over to my place after she is done for a little fun.Well, all I can say is that it is not unheard of to take AMP girls out, also. There are people who post experiences like that with AMP girls (ie. going outside)

But, the difference between bar girl and AMP girl is that I am practically guarantee something with AMP girls. How many bar girls are you guarantee "gfe" and movies,etc..? Do you think your experience is typical of others who frequent those KB establishments? I believe it is rare.

I tend to agree with the previous poster that it is, in general, a complete waste of money. IMHO, your experience is rare, and I don't see 99.9% of the customers getting that kind of GFE with any of them. If you really want to compare apples to apples, why not compare your experience with a typical night in Zanzabar? I can tell of you stories of hooking up with women there as well.

In the end, it's your money and your business to spend it however you choose. But, we have our opinions here as to how best to spend it.

So, the point of visiting these bars and paying women $20 is for what? Company?

Vbcruzer
09-26-05, 17:39
Went to that VB makai side of Moonflower. Bought one drink for a very cute and petite V-girl, who made it clear that FS was available in-room. Wasn't looking for services, and had just dropped in for a warmup for a night of drinking. She was definitely hot.What was her name?

KhunRon
09-28-05, 03:13
Saw my regular sitting with someone, waited for a little while until she saw me.... I thought that this girl was different. But shes just another VB girl who got corrupted by her job.... Hope I don't get slammed or ripped by anyone.Well Jack you asked for it. If you're looking for an LBFM to fuck you every time you see them, I suggest you save up the money you're blowing on these girls and buy a plane ticket to Viet Nam. You'll find plenty of pussy willing to marry you and come back to Hawaii. She'll be waiting for you with legs spread wide every night when you come home, until she meets one of the same girls you've been spending big bucks on; the Viet, Thai and Korean grapevine is inescapable. You'll soon be wondering where she got all that nice jewelry, and occasionally treats you to a nice dinner at John Dominis. How the fuck do you think these bar girls got there to begin with? Most are divorced from dumbasses like you. I really hate to sound so harsh, but you're really in over your head. Best of luck, but enough whining!

Kay Bee
09-28-05, 17:19
What was her name?

She told me but stuff like that, 2 min. later I can't remember. This one is aggressive. She'll want to guide you to the back booths right away to milk you for more drinks and tease you up I'd imagine. I just told her that if she had something to say, say it. She said she liked me, and wanted to be with me. Where? In the room. How much? $300. Up front? Yes. Is that for you or for the bar?: For the bar, $100 extra for me. Up front? Yes.

Like I said, wasn't looking for action and if I was, it wouldn't be that kind no matter that she's a hottie. I look for sweet-hearted K-Girls new to the scene who haven't learned the ropes yet, or the one's who are still clinging to the idea that they can work in this business and remain the normal girls that they were before.

Vbcruzer
09-28-05, 17:27
I look for sweet-hearted K-Girls new to the scene who haven't learned the ropes yet, or the one's who are still clinging to the idea that they can work in this business and remain the normal girls that they were before.Mme too. Those are the type of girls I target. The ones new to the biz.

Hypo Luxa
09-28-05, 19:26
How the fuck do you think these bar girls got there to begin with? Most are divorced from dumbasses like you. I really hate to sound so harsh, but you're really in over your head. Best of luck, but enough whining!

About 7 or 8 years ago I had a client who had a home office (in his condo downtown.) I went over there to set up a software database for him. He had the most gorgeous LBFM wifey from Thailand. She was a wetfuckingdream. He was an old, skinny, haole fucker with a toupee and everything (I'm haole too so settle down white boys)

: )

Anyway, one day he calls me saying his database was fucked up beyond repair--his fault. He had backup, but didn't know how to retrieve it (not the standard file/folder system backup, but a special software backup with encrypted files, etc.) So I told him I could fix it on the weekend. He said he was out of town that weekend, but his wife could let me in to fix it.

While I was there, she was walking around in really, really, really tight jeans. She also had a low cut shirt thath showed a boob job that she later told me he had paid for. Anyway, I was really trying to be professional, but I could not help looking every chance I got. She finally caught me and laughed. I apologized, but she said it flattered her and I could look all I wanted. Finally when I was done, she just looked at me and walked in the bedroom. I walked in there just to pretend to say good bye incase I mixed up her signals. I didn't, she was taking off her jeans. We fucked and fucked and fucked for three straight days until he got back.

After a while I started bringing her gifts because I was clearly getting more out of this than she was. I mean, I did OK with the ladies and all, but she was like a porn star!

They actually moved away less than a year later, or I'd probably still be fucking her today.

Bottom line... These girls are here because they (A) want to get out of their country where they are poor, and (B) want to take advantage of every opportunity to receive money or gifts. They are NOT into you. They can act. Their lives depend on it to get out of their country and they are good at it.

Just enjoy the ride. Don't buy into their bullshit. You'll be wiser, but poorer from the experience.

Jack Mehoff
09-29-05, 01:03
I never said I was looking for a wife when I go bar hopping! I'm not that crazy or stupid to do something like marrying a VB or KB girl. I know that if I did, something like khunron and johndoughnut posted; would definitely happen to me! As for me being a dumbass, I don't think I fall completely in that category! Cut me some slack!

Jack Mehoff
09-29-05, 01:08
Why do you guys refer to these girls as LBFMs ? I think they should be referred to in the future as LYFMs. Just a suggestion.

Hypo Luxa
09-29-05, 03:38
Well, we didn't start the term. It refers mainly to Filipinas, so that's where the brown comes from, but can be loosely applied to all petite asian honeys!

Vbcruzer
09-29-05, 15:19
The sisters, Thi & Tina, at romantei have to be on that short list. for me, they are the hottest, hands down.Thi now works between Romantei & Illusion.

Anybody have experiences with Thi. Does she play? What does champagne get you with her?

Vbcruzer
09-30-05, 20:35
Asia has new girls that has been here for about a week now.

Several are from California.

Snow, a 21 year old from Orange County. she is small & super cute. I sat with her for several drinks but had a hard time holding a conversation with her.

My friend sat with another cali girl, Kat. she is thin, super cute, & chinese.

Check em out boys and submit a report on them!

Poi Dog
10-02-05, 14:22
Snow, a 21 year old from Orange County. she is small & super cute. I sat with her for several drinks but had a hard time holding a conversation with her.

My friend sat with another cali girl, Kat. she is thin, super cute, & chinese.

My friend sat with Snow twice now. She is small - 4' 10", 87 lbs., and cute, and yes hard to keep a conversation with. She was actually quite busy with customers last night, and only came to our table every 30-45 minutes.

Kat didn't come to work last night, so I couldn't have the opportunity to sit with her, but sat with a gal named Chanel. 27, about 5' 2", I'd say about 110 lbs. Ample C breasts, she said they were natural, and gave me a peek. Good conversation, and the view wasn't that bad either.

There were quite a few lookers there when I left around 12:30 a.m. to the next bar.

Member 69
10-03-05, 00:44
Sorry, Chanel's boobs are fake. To large to be real.

I don't know why they have to lie about their boobs being real or fake, guys will find out sooner or later.

Vbcruzer
10-03-05, 01:59
My friend sat with Snow twice now. She is small - 4' 10", 87 lbs., and cute, and yes hard to keep a conversation with. She was actually quite busy with customers last night, and only came to our table every 30-45 minutes.

Kat didn't come to work last night, so I couldn't have the opportunity to sit with her, but sat with a gal named Chanel. 27, about 5' 2", I'd say about 110 lbs. Ample C breasts, she said they were natural, and gave me a peek. Good conversation, and the view wasn't that bad either.Might be good to sit with Snow now before she becomes a seasoned pro. Snow doesn't push for drinks and didn't even ask for a drink when i sat with her.

was her name Chanel or Janelle? nice tits, but per my friend who has played with em, they are fake & hard. Good thing about Janelle when i sat with her is that she never jumped around between different tables when she was with me. she would only come sit with me when she was done with her customer. Janelle & some other girls from Asia & Romantei (kayla, jayda, nancy, Vy, etc) worked at saigon passion after 2am last night.

Dick Nasty
10-03-05, 18:02
John Doughnut

Your story was so interesting that I had to say something. I experienced something alike, fucking someone's wife. Hehehehe...because it was a diifferent experience made it all so great.

You are right, these bar girls are just into your money. It dont matter how you look, if you have money or can offer something they are looking for, they will pretend that you are King. I guess this make us men look so dumb,

I play my own game, pretending that I like them too and will give them anything if they service me first. After service is another story. My advice never ever marry and bring to the US. Just make them your sex toy when you travel and if they are taken, just find a new one. Cheaper and more fun.

Enjoy guys.

DN

Poi Dog
10-04-05, 04:47
Might be good to sit with Snow now before she becomes a seasoned pro. Snow doesn't push for drinks and didn't even ask for a drink when i sat with her.

was her name Chanel or Janelle? nice tits, but per my friend who has played with em, they are fake & hard. Good thing about Janelle when i sat with her is that she never jumped around between different tables when she was with me. she would only come sit with me when she was done with her customer. Janelle & some other girls from Asia & Romantei (Kayla, Jayda, Nancy, Vy, etc) worked at saigon passion after 2am last night.I guess Snow is slowly becoming a seasoned pro, or at least when her customers leave. She pushed my friend to buy her a number of drinks. And boy, does she smoke a lot. She said she is a 2 pack a day smoker.

At first, she said Janelle, then said her name was like the perfume - Chanel. I think you're right, they probably are fake.

Kman123
10-05-05, 22:37
Finally had a chance to check out the Vb scene. Havent been there in a while. Went to romantei and while walking in the mama grabbed me i was hoping she didnt recognize me from before but she did. sat by this chick nice viet girl, and man I didnt realize how aggressive they are with the drinkees. I swear they go about one drink every 10 -15 minutes. She wasnt that bad but I noticed other patrons getting bombed left and right. I must admit there are some lookers, but how the hell do you guys go there a lot and not get bombed? Prob go back and check out that chick again, she seemed ok and didnt drain me that bad, and was pretty cute. Hopefully I wont get raped of all my money when I go back. Also any pointers from the VB regulars? I have been spoiled by only going to KB, I didn't realize the VB scene is now becoming a whole diff kind of animal.

Jack Mehoff
10-08-05, 07:48
Didn't have anything to do so decided to cruise in here. Was expecting the place to be packed,but wasn't as bad as when it first opened. Lots of eye candy, sat at the bar and just looked at the girls and watched TV until 11. Left to check out 777, place was closed. So went back to Asia again, was kinda crowded so was standing by the door. One of the girls told me to sit at the bar, because I was making the customers uncomfortable! So once again I left. After the girl told me that,I felt like a complete weirdo! Sorry if any of you guys were there and I made you uncomfortable! JM

Vbcruzer
10-09-05, 22:49
Didn't have anything to do so decided to cruise in here. Was expecting the place to be packed,but wasn't as bad as when it first opened. Lots of eye candy, sat at the bar and just looked at the girls and watched TV until 11. Left to check out 777, place was closed. So went back to Asia again, was kinda crowded so was standing by the door. One of the girls told me to sit at the bar, because I was making the customers uncomfortable! So once again I left. After the girl told me that,I felt like a complete weirdo! Sorry if any of you guys were there and I made you uncomfortable! JMThe only way you could make the bar patrons uncomfortable is if you are, indeed, a wierdo; otherwise, no need to apologize.

Jack Mehoff
10-10-05, 20:03
The only way you could make the bar patrons uncomfortable is if you are, indeed, a wierdo; otherwise, no need to apologize.
I don't consider myself a weirdo, but just the way the girl told me I was making the other patrons uncomfortable;that made me feel like one. Thanks for the support. Anybody got any information about some of the other Asia girls,besides the ones in the previous posts?

Vbcruzer
10-11-05, 01:00
I don't consider myself a weirdo, but just the way the girl told me I was making the other patrons uncomfortable;that made me feel like one. Thanks for the support. Anybody got any information about some of the other Asia girls,besides the ones in the previous posts?Who do you want to know about? What are you looking for?

Jack Mehoff
10-11-05, 16:57
Any info on any of the girls you might have sat with or got any play from would be appreciated. I just want to know if there are any players and which ones to avoid. thanks JM

Member #4213
10-14-05, 03:40
Hay Jack Mehoff,

I've been to strip clubs all around the world and trust me, a guy standing against the wall is not at all a wierdo. Stop thinking like that. That B---H just wanted you to sit at the bar so you could spend more money; that is what a strip club, and the women who work there are all about.

Keep the faith and don't stop going because of one bad B---H.

agt4258

Jack Mehoff
10-14-05, 17:54
Thanks, that incident isn't going to put a stop to my bar hopping. But right now I have a lot of bills to take care of. So I might not go to any bars or post any reviews for awhile. JM

Kay Bee
10-15-05, 23:16
Thanks, that incident isn't going to put a stop to my bar hopping. But right now I have a lot of bills to take care of. So I might not go to any bars or post any reviews for awhile. JM

Maybe they thought you looked like a cop or a LC, or perhaps you has an expression on your face.

Member 69
10-19-05, 02:23
Jack,

What probably happenned was that some guy wanted to "play" with the girl and felt a little self conscious with you standing there, he may have thought that you were a "watcher" so told the girl about it. Who knows, maybe he was a big spender so the girl was irritated because he wouldn't spend money with you there.

Jack Mehoff
11-01-05, 07:56
One week of vacation so decided to go bar hopping.Parked my car by Tower records and since it was Halloween wanted to walk around Waikiki first. I wasn't wearing a costume so felt a little out of place,since most of the people in Waikiki were dressing up. Lots of beautiful girls walking around wearing cock teasing outfits! Walked back to town and stopped in at Romantei, not bad;seemed a little crowded so I left. Was going to go to Sandy & Jens, but they were closed. Anyone know if their going to reopen? Cut through Mayas, nice looking girls;too crowded so stopped in Club Asia. Place was crowded,sat at a open seat at the bar and was told by the bartender that someone had already taken that seat. So I had to stand up,next thing I know the same girl who told me to sit down because I was making the customers uneasy the last time I was there; came up to me and told me the samething again! Told her couldn't sit anywhere because didn't have anyplace to sit. Got kinda pissed at being treated like this,so I finished my water and left. Walked up Sheridan to check out Club Secret,saw my regular outside;she asked me where I was gomig and told her "Illusion". Took a peek inside and place was kind of empty,so went to Secret. My regular was waiting for me,didn't want to sit with her after I saw her in Chinatown with a guy. So I grilled her about what was up with her and the guy I saw her with. Told me was just a customer and not a boyfriend or husband. So like a idiot I buy her story and end up buying her 5 drinks. She started telling me I'm special,she likes me because I have a good heart and don't drink,etc.Left after she sat down with another customer,stopped me before I was out the door and told me too wait for her. So went back in and waited,after 5 minutes got tired of waiting and left.Headed to Mistys,place was deserted; only had about 5 people in there. So I left and headed home.Damn,my legs are tired from all that walking! I apologize for making my report so long. JM

Vbcruzer
11-04-05, 21:24
So I had to stand up,next thing I know the same girl who told me to sit down because I was making the customers uneasy the last time I was there; came up to me and told me the samething again! Told her couldn't sit anywhere because didn't have anyplace to sit. Got kinda pissed at being treated like this,so I finished my water and left. Walked up Sheridan to check out Club Secret,saw my regular outside;she asked me where I was gomig and told her "Illusion". Took a peek inside and place was kind of empty,so went to Secret. My regular was waiting for me,didn't want to sit with her after I saw her in Chinatown with a guy. So I grilled her about what was up with her and the guy I saw her with. Told me was just a customer and not a boyfriend or husband. So like a idiot I buy her story and end up buying her 5 drinks. She started telling me I'm special,she likes me because I have a good heart and don't drink,etc.Left after she sat down with another customer,stopped me before I was out the door and told me too wait for her.Weird, how they will treat you like that at asia. I wonder if they would do that if you actually bought a beer instead of drinking water.

I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that the guy with the girl you sit with at secret is her husband or bf. Many times, customers will insist on meeting outside the bar, and girls may accomodate them with a lunch or dinner. If they were affectionate with each other, then you are probably right--they are together.

Jack Mehoff
11-05-05, 06:45
Just got back from Secret, a very disappointing night. Was there Thursday,after I was at Mistys. Place was typical for a week night,hardly no one around. Saw lots of the 777/Sandy&Jen girls,Vicky and linn are the ones who I recoginized when I first walked in. Was playing video games when Linn asked me if I could buy her a drink. She asked me if I was waiting for anyone,told her no. She told me that none of the girls didn't talk to me because they thought I was waiting for my regular.She tried to get me to buy her a drink,but I told her I would come back on Friday. So I went back last night and was going to buy her a drink and try and get some scoops on some of the girls working at Secret. No such luck,Linn was sitting with someone else and told me my regular was there. Didn't want to spend $$$$ on my regular,she saw me;but she was sitting with someone else. She came over and apologized for what happened on Monday. After that I left,I knew if I stuck around I would spend all my money on her.I was disappointed I didn't get to talk to Linn, the last time I bought her a drink she told me she knew all about the VB girls and bars.Shes kind of old,but she seems to know a lot of stuff. JM

Momo Taro
11-05-05, 09:00
Stopped by today amoung other places. It seemed dead at around 9:30pm. But just as we are about to leave in comes in some nice ones. I sat by Jada she has avery tight body and DSL. Buy a couple of drinks before she proposes that we go to the room. Yeah, well I make sure what I am getting first before entering any form a agreement. She said don't worry she is a naughty girl. Well I get suckered -- and sucked -- in the room. She has an awesome body with and I got a combo BJ/HJ fo rmy trouble. Got her digits but not sure if I will call her.

AMP is much more bang for the buck.

Kim Chee Kane
11-05-05, 12:44
Stopped by today amoung other places. It seemed dead at around 9:30pm. But just as we are about to leave in comes in some nice ones. I sat by Jada she has avery tight body and DSL. Buy a couple of drinks before she proposes that we go to the room. Yeah, well I make sure what I am getting first before entering any form a agreement. She said don't worry she is a naughty girl. Well I get suckered -- and sucked -- in the room. She has an awesome body with and I got a combo BJ/HJ fo rmy trouble. Got her digits but not sure if I will call her.

AMP is much more bang for the buck.

Has anyone seen like a Thai or Indonesian girl there? She's like in her late twenties...probably around 5'3"-5'5" (up to 5'7" or 5'8" with heels) I believe...nice natural and big breasts...light skin toned...? Don't remember her name though...she hasn't been working there for that long. Does she provide any extras...? If so, how was the experiences?

Opihi
11-05-05, 19:39
Does anyone have info about Linda from Misty. Used to work at Cache about 5'1 95lbs. Does she play? Seems kind of hard to approach at times.

Thanks

808skorpio
11-05-05, 23:03
LOL

You're special after you see her with me. then you buy 5 drinks for her.

One week of vacation so decided to go bar hopping.Parked my car by Tower records and since it was Halloween wanted to walk around Waikiki first. I wasn't wearing a costume so felt a little out of place,since most of the people in Waikiki were dressing up. Lots of beautiful girls walking around wearing cock teasing outfits! Walked back to town and stopped in at Romantei, not bad;seemed a little crowded so I left. Was going to go to Sandy & Jens, but they were closed. Anyone know if their going to reopen? Cut through Mayas, nice looking girls;too crowded so stopped in Club Asia. Place was crowded,sat at a open seat at the bar and was told by the bartender that someone had already taken that seat. So I had to stand up,next thing I know the same girl who told me to sit down because I was making the customers uneasy the last time I was there; came up to me and told me the samething again! Told her couldn't sit anywhere because didn't have anyplace to sit. Got kinda pissed at being treated like this,so I finished my water and left. Walked up Sheridan to check out Club Secret,saw my regular outside;she asked me where I was gomig and told her "Illusion". Took a peek inside and place was kind of empty,so went to Secret. My regular was waiting for me,didn't want to sit with her after I saw her in Chinatown with a guy. So I grilled her about what was up with her and the guy I saw her with. Told me was just a customer and not a boyfriend or husband. So like a idiot I buy her story and end up buying her 5 drinks. She started telling me I'm special,she likes me because I have a good heart and don't drink,etc.Left after she sat down with another customer,stopped me before I was out the door and told me too wait for her. So went back in and waited,after 5 minutes got tired of waiting and left.Headed to Mistys,place was deserted; only had about 5 people in there. So I left and headed home.Damn,my legs are tired from all that walking! I apologize for making my report so long. JM

Jack Mehoff
11-06-05, 01:43
Weird, how they will treat you like that at asia. I wonder if they would do that if you actually bought a beer instead of drinking water.

I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that the guy with the girl you sit with at secret is her husband or bf. Many times, customers will insist on meeting outside the bar, and girls may accomodate them with a lunch or dinner. If they were affectionate with each other, then you are probably right--they are together.
I usually buy a beer,but I almost always never take a sip or finish it. I ordered water, because I was feeling really dehydrated after my long walk to and from Waikiki.As for my regular and that guy I saw her with,she told me she just needed a ride to chinatown and he was more then willing to take her.Aslo insists that if she ever gets a boyfriend or husband,she would quit working at bars.

John Ross
11-06-05, 02:24
I usually buy a beer,but I almost always never take a sip or finish it. I ordered water, because I was feeling really dehydrated after my long walk to and from Waikiki.As for my regular and that guy I saw her with,she told me she just needed a ride to chinatown and he was more then willing to take her.Aslo insists that if she ever gets a boyfriend or husband,she would quit working at bars.
If she says she'll quit, that means she expects to be taken care of financially.

Jack Mehoff
11-06-05, 02:41
If she says she'll quit, that means she expects to be taken care of financially.
Maybe. I'll ask her that next time I sit with her.

Vbcruzer
11-06-05, 02:43
I usually buy a beer,but I almost always never take a sip or finish it. I ordered water, because I was feeling really dehydrated after my long walk to and from Waikiki.As for my regular and that guy I saw her with,she told me she just needed a ride to chinatown and he was more then willing to take her.Aslo insists that if she ever gets a boyfriend or husband,she would quit working at bars.For her to quit the bar biz, she isn't looking for a bf. She wants a sugar daddy.

Momo Taro
11-08-05, 17:16
For her to quit the bar biz, she isn't looking for a bf. She wants a sugar daddy.

I agree. These girls are pros. They are motivated to say anything and everyting so that you part company with your money. For a bar girl to quit the business for a guy, that guy would have to make some amazing money to keep her. These girls make $5,000 + per month cash. Hard to pass up that kind of money when you are young and still able to recover night after night of drinking and getting groped.

Jack Mehoff
11-08-05, 19:00
LOL

You're special after you see her with me. then you buy 5 drinks for her.
So are you some kind of ladies man? She said that,I know that she says this kind of things to get me to buy her more drinks and to keep me coming back to see her. Gimme a break, you would probably spend more money on her then I would! JM

Vbcruzer
11-09-05, 06:58
So are you some kind of ladies man? She said that,I know that she says this kind of things to get me to buy her more drinks and to keep me coming back to see her. Gimme a break, you would probably spend more money on her then I would! JMI don't think he thinks he is a ladies man. I think what he meant from his comment was that you aren't any more special than the next guy she sits with, and don't spend all your money on her like a sucker.

Jack Mehoff
11-09-05, 19:27
I don't think he thinks he is a ladies man. I think what he meant from his comment was that you aren't any more special than the next guy she sits with, and don't spend all your money on her like a sucker.
I know that I'm just another mark to her. Thats why I don't believe her when she tells me that I'm special and all of her other lies. If spending money on her and girls like her is considered being a sucker,doesn't that make most if not all of us suckers?

Momo Taro
11-09-05, 22:36
I know that I'm just another mark to her. Thats why I don't believe her when she tells me that I'm special and all of her other lies. If spending money on her and girls like her is considered being a sucker,doesn't that make most if not all of us suckers?

Exactly! Why go to a hostess bar and be cheap? Stay home and free up some booths for the rest of us. Granted we are or should be smart enough not to be taken to the cleaners but we shouldn't criticize how another grown man spends his money on entertainment.

We go there for the sights, the company, the ego stroking and other types of stroking. It is the nature of the business. Have fun!!!

Jack Mehoff
11-09-05, 23:47
Exactly! Why go to a hostess bar and be cheap? Stay home and free up some booths for the rest of us. Granted we are or should be smart enough not to be taken to the cleaners but we shouldn't criticize how another grown man spends his money on entertainment.

We go there for the sights, the company, the ego stroking and other types of stroking. It is the nature of the business. Have fun!!!
Finally,someone understands where I'm coming from!Thanks Momo Taro,for explaining to the masses of why I keep going to VBs. JM

808skorpio
11-13-05, 17:16
Finally, someone understands where I'm coming from! Thanks Momo Taro, for explaining to the masses of why I keep going to VBs. JMActually I go to p4p places to exercise my verbal judo and sales pitches, along with the perks of the good looking marks. 80-90% of the people who go to these places do it for fun and primal needs, I do it for verbal exercise. I have my own qoutas set way before I enter the set, and if I accomplish those I may elect to buy the lady a drink.

A girl will never fall in love with a sugar daddy. It doesn't meet her psychological needs for excitement and adventure which equates her to being special and different than all the rest. There is a link between adventure and sexual excitement.

Jack Mehoff
11-13-05, 19:45
Actually I go to p4p places to exercise my verbal judo and sales pitches, along with the perks of the good looking marks. 80-90% of the people who go to these places do it for fun and primal needs, I do it for verbal exercise. I have my own qoutas set way before I enter the set, and if I accomplish those I may elect to buy the lady a drink.

A girl will never fall in love with a sugar daddy. It doesn't meet her psychological needs for excitement and adventure which equates her to being special and different than all the rest. There is a link between adventure and sexual excitement.
It ain't about love,its all about money and not having to work.Thats what a sugar daddy is for.Thats why you see chicks like Anna Nicole,with wealthy old dudes.

Jack Mehoff
11-27-05, 19:51
My last stop on friday night/saturday morning,after going to Secret. Didn't stay long,saw that ***** that always tells me how I make the customers uncomfortable leaving.Sat at the only open seat at the bar,checked out all the eye candy and also saw my regular getting nasty with someone in the open booths by the entrance.Got up and was ready to leave when she saw me.Made pretend I didn't see her so she couldn't ask me to buy her a drink.

Jack Mehoff
12-09-05, 21:34
Was going to check out Asia after work,but as soon as I try and enter;the skinny host tells me they closed. Walked over to Boda,place is almost empty.It does start to pick up at 2:30 and slowly all the girls from the other bars start coming in. Didn't see any girls that I wanted to sit with,saw that gay bartender from Romantei and Illusion. Grossed me out by yelling "who like eat my pussy" don't think I can achieve a hard on for couple of weeks after hearing that. Left around 3:00. JM

Oysterogo
01-06-06, 17:58
Went to Secret last week at around 10pm. There was some of the regulars there and a couple I didnt see before. Vicky and Lily was there. The girls here are all really pretty. Usually Vicky sits with me, but she was busy. Ended up with Lily in one of the corner tables. I think Lily is the only one that still charges $.20 for a drink and she is always fun and very friendly once you get her to a table. Had a really good time and wanted to go to the karaoke room with her but didnt have the funds.

Jack Mehoff
01-08-06, 23:34
How much did Lily ask for to go to the room? The last time I asked her she told me $$$$. Also told me was worth it.

Oysterogo
01-09-06, 14:00
JM,

Lily asked for $$$. All the girls that I have sat with in that bar asks that amount, although I've been to the karaoke room with Vicky for $$ after buying her a couple of drinks.

Jack Mehoff
01-12-06, 01:32
Wow, is she trying to rip me off? $$$ for you and tells me $$$$. I bought her $ worth of drinks the last time too!

Oysterogo
01-12-06, 17:01
JM,

Don't know about trying to rip you off, but that price is kinda high for the girls there.

Turboman808
01-13-06, 03:11
Guess I'rm puzzled as to why we (you AND me) continue to patronize KB and VBs. Its so unpredictable, at least at an AMP you will shoot your load.

I'm early 40s, good looking (as I've been told) and financially well-to-do. Every KB/VB I go to, I seem to be immediately labeled as a "potential boyfriend," so rather than get the skanky girl attitude, I get the nice-girl attiude, cuz they want me to be their BF.

So instead of some hot action, I get the "I'm a good girl/please make me your girlfriend" action. Case in point, Candy at Monalia. F#$#!

AMPs are so much more consistent, I'm done with KB/VBs.

BTW, are you guys all old? The chicks in the bars you guys report on are pretty damn old.

Flame me if you want, I'm done with KB/VBs unless they greet me at the door with a condom in their mouths.

Jack Mehoff
01-14-06, 02:46
I'm in my late 30s,and the VB/KB girls kinda tell me the same things they tell you. You handsome,I really like you,you have a good heart and my personal favorite Wow,honey you have big dick! What really pisses me off is that they say these things, but use it to get you to come back and spend more money on them. I understand where you're coming from and totally understand why you go to AMPs instead of VB/KBs. JM

John Ross
01-14-06, 08:29
Boyfriend material? Hell, they look at me as husband material! I'm in my late 40s and am fairly good looking and they size you up the moment they meet you. They check out your clothes, jewelry, attitude and demeanor, even if you are well groomed. They listen to the way to speak to see what type of background you have. When you leave, they walk you out to see what kind of car you have and even check out your keys to see the possible make of your car. One time they saw one of my keys and couldn't figure out what kind of car it was for. All they saw was a silver horse medallion. I told them it was for a Mustang. :D

Why do I do it? Partially out of boredom as there is nothing else to do at night. The other part is to meet with others and to work on business opportunities.

I prefer the KBs to the VBs as the VBs are really raunchy and filled with young guys looking for trouble. I don't need that kind of headache and have too much to lose. Those guys are young and have no assets and absolutely nothing to lose. The Korean women are also much more presentable if you are seen in public with them. Can you imagine a business associate or worse, a family member seeing you with one of those young trollops from a VB?

As for how long I've been participating in the KB scene, let's just say I started in the early 80s.

Oysterogo
01-14-06, 21:09
Well, I'm in my early 40's. Not really handsome like you all and have a little money to use at the bars and such. :)

I've been hanging in the bars since the late 80's and usually go to have some beers with my buddies. If I'm in the mood to go and just play with one of the ladies then I'll just go to the bar by myself and see what I can find. ;)

Jack Mehoff
01-20-06, 22:51
Well, I'm in my early 40's. Not really handsome like you all and have a little money to use at the bars and such. :)

I've been hanging in the bars since the late 80's and usually go to have some beers with my buddies. If I'm in the mood to go and just play with one of the ladies then I'll just go to the bar by myself and see what I can find. ;)
I don't really think I'm handsome. Its just a compliment the girls use to try to get you to spend money on them.The more money you have or spend,the more good-looking you are to them. I really try not to believe any of their bullshit.

John Ross
01-21-06, 02:03
I don't really think I'm handsome. Its just a compliment the girls use to try to get you to spend money on them.The more money you have or spend,the more good-looking you are to them. I really try not to believe any of their bullshit.
Dammit Jack, you man they are lying to me? :(

Jack Mehoff
01-21-06, 02:12
Dammit Jack, you man they are lying to me? :(
I dunno,for all I know you could be some pretty-boy ***** magnet!

Faconnable
01-28-06, 04:03
Hey guys,

Anyone know if Snow is still working at Asia? I'm comming back to the island soon and want to drop by and visit her.

Thanks!

Anonymous808
02-07-06, 16:32
I've been to some KB's, but never to VB's. Seems like VB's are a little more expensive. Can you guys recommend a place that a newb can go for the first time, and not get ripped off? Thanks in advance for any help.

No Name
02-08-06, 15:07
I've been to some KB's, but never to VB's. Seems like VB's are a little more expensive. Can you guys recommend a place that a newb can go for the first time, and not get ripped off? Thanks in advance for any help.IMHO I would not go to VB's they only suck you dry and you get less action.

Jack Mehoff
02-08-06, 17:55
I've been to some KB's, but never to VB's. Seems like VB's are a little more expensive. Can you guys recommend a place that a newb can go for the first time, and not get ripped off? Thanks in advance for any help.
Man, I wish had a place like that! Unfortunately,the girls in the majority of VBs are all goldiggers and are only interested in your money. Watch out, they will tell you all kinds of BS like, I like you,you handsome,etc.They tell you these things to get you to spend more money on them. Don't fall for that crap,use common sense;think with your big head and not with your little one! Also DON'T ever fall for the champagne room con,its all a big rip-off! Hope my advice helps. JM

Anonymous808
02-08-06, 19:12
Man, I wish had a place like that! Unfortunately,the girls in the majority of VBs are all goldiggers and are only interested in your money. Watch out, they will tell you all kinds of BS like, I like you,you handsome,etc.They tell you these things to get you to spend more money on them. Don't fall for that crap,use common sense;think with your big head and not with your little one! Also DON'T ever fall for the champagne room con,its all a big rip-off! Hope my advice helps. JMThanks for the help. I gues I'll have to just try places out, and sit at the bar and observe who the big rip-offs are. I guess it's just the thrill of the hunt, but its still more interesting than going to AMP's.

Oysterogo
02-09-06, 01:12
Yep like Jack mentioned the girls will do almost anything for a drink and they will drink it down fast especially the bars on Sheridan and Makaloa. I havent gone in a few months, but Kathy's Place in Kalihi has some Viet girls that are pretty cool but I havent tried getting any play there.

Anonymous808
02-09-06, 15:27
Is that the place across from New York Tech?

First Try
02-09-06, 23:53
Only after reading these board did I learn that there are KBs and VBs. The goal is the same: $ makes the girls happy and we've got it. Could someone make a list of the VBs here and the KBs in the other thread. It would make it easier to monger because although we live in a multicultural state we do have our preferences.

John Ross
02-10-06, 01:51
Only after reading these board did I learn that there are KBs and VBs. The goal is the same: $ makes the girls happy and we've got it. Could someone make a list of the VBs here and the KBs in the other thread. It would make it easier to monger because although we live in a multicultural state we do have our preferences.
VBs in Kapiolani area;

Romantei
Club Asia
New Secret on Sheridan St.
Tu Do or whatever it is called by Evergreen, Sugis and Eves relaxation.

Oysterogo
02-10-06, 13:47

Yea on Dillingham by the propane tanks. Dont know if the owner is Viet or Thai, but there were a couple Viet girls there. Also they sometimes bring in a band to play on fridays I think and the place gets kinda crowded and sometimes rowdy.

Kitty Cat
02-13-06, 11:57
My friend sat with another cali girl, Kat. she is thin, super cute, & chinese.Hahha. My name is spelt with a "C" not a "K" :)

John Ross
02-13-06, 21:09
Hahha. My name is spelt with a "C" not a "K" :)
Rawwwrrrrr!

Tiantain
02-13-06, 22:17
Hahha. My name is spelt with a "C" not a "K" :)
So, are you the Chinese "Cat" Poi Dog was talking about?

Vbcruzer
02-15-06, 16:22
HPD & Federal agents raided Asia.

rumors are that it was INS.

2 or 3 girls were taken away.

one of them was Tracy--girl with a hot, tight bod. dunno who the other girl(s) are.

i overheard one of the federal officers talk to Lyna about incorrect bookkeeping and possible tax charges. he mentioned the IRS is going to get involved.

John Ross
02-15-06, 20:36
HPD & Federal agents raided Asia.

rumors are that it was INS.

one of them was Tracy--girl with a hot, tight bod. dunno who the other girl(s) are.

i overheard one of the federal officers talk to Lyna about incorrect bookkeeping and possible tax charges. he mentioned the IRS is going to get involved.IRS! :eek: She's fucked. Regardless if she is innocent or not, it's gonna cost a shitload of $$$ in attorneys fees. I've been at the same end of the stick and it was burdensome as they would even freeze bank accounts. However, they could also be trying to put a scare into her so she would shut down.

Member #4020
02-16-06, 19:53
i overheard one of the federal officers talk to Lyna about incorrect bookkeeping and possible tax charges. he mentioned the IRS is going to get involved.That's too bad. I've known her well for a long time. Hope she has her **** together.

Vbcruzer
02-17-06, 04:46
hpd & federal agents raided asia.

rumors are that it was ins.

one of them was tracy--girl with a hot, tight bod. dunno who the other girl(s) are.

i overheard one of the federal officers talk to lyna about incorrect bookkeeping and possible tax charges. he mentioned the irs is going to get involved.

follow up...

one girl was busted because she was ****d..

other girl, tracy, was taken away for improper immigration paperwork. word is that it was only minor stuff and not grounds for deportation. can anybody confirm this?

Turboman808
03-04-06, 04:00
Okay, perhaps this is a little out of place. But if, by chance, you are burned out by the KB/VB scene, and you just wanna grab a couple of beers without spending $$ and being harassed.

Consider checking out Q's. It is along the canal in Kapalama, same parking lot as Yohei Sushi, next to Subway. If you blink, you'll miss it.

I happen to be a semi-regular there in the late afternoons, and it's such a cool "Cheers" kind of environment.

Btw, Q was quite a looker in her younger days. You can see a photo of her on the wall in a bikini and cowboy hat.

Be careful, have fun, stay out of the rain.

Turboman

Kim Chee Kane
03-05-06, 16:30
I saw some nice ones at Romantei the other night. Are there any girls available for some play? Hmmm...

Vbcruzer
03-06-06, 03:50
I saw some nice ones at Romantei the other night. Are there any girls available for some play? Hmmm...

sure, most of the girls there will play... i can count on one hand those that won't...

CaptainBB
03-06-06, 06:47
sure, most of the girls there will play. I can count on one hand those that won't.All the bartenders so thats 7 of them.

Kim Chee Kane
03-06-06, 07:52
sure, most of the girls there will play... i can count on one hand those that won't...

There is one girl over there, who looks to be Thai, Indonesian, or Cambodian? Have you had her? Or has anyone had her? what is she like? Any positive / negative feedback?

Thanks.

Vbcruzer
03-07-06, 22:28
There is one girl over there, who looks to be Thai, Indonesian, or Cambodian? Have you had her? Or has anyone had her? what is she like? Any positive / negative feedback?

Thanks.

i am going to need a name buddy...

Kim Chee Kane
03-09-06, 02:39
i am going to need a name buddy...

I believe it's Catherine / Katherine? She's quite slim and got a nice rack.

First Try
03-09-06, 14:20
After Femme Nu my friends wanted to go Asia & Romantei. We backed off from Romantei because one of the guys in our group used to be regular prior to getting hitched. He was spotted by someone he used to sit with but had to work at 7:00 AM the next day & he knew wasn't going to be able to leave so easily. Met a friend at Asia who had already bought a drink for a girl called Kayla. Black hair with tattoo on her stomach. She was multitasking because her drink was there but she wasn't. Chanelle soon came by & had 2-3 drinks accompanied by some grabbing by my friend. Nikki, fresh from Oregon sat with us. We had the booth at the far end opposte the bar. She got her $20 tea drink and conversed. Then she wanted a Hennesey, $40! She got that one and the three of us split soon afterward. It was amusing because Nikki said she couldn't sip the Hennesey because of the way it made her throat feel funny. Imagine how good her purse felt.

Where do you guys get play there. I had a good view of the entire club but everything seem well lit and open.

BTW, while I was waiting outside that common entrance of Allure & D'Amour I was getting eyeballed by some 20 something. He and his friends were waiting to leave in a white Nissan. WTF, I wasn't doing anything but I didn't need any trouble~ I guess I'm getting old.

Tiantain
03-10-06, 00:10
After Femme Nu my friends wanted to go Asia & Romantei. We backed off from Romantei because one of the guys in our group used to be regular prior to getting hitched. He was spotted by someone he used to sit with but had to work at 7:00 AM the next day & he knew wasn't going to be able to leave so easily. Met a friend at Asia who had already bought a drink for a girl called Kayla. Black hair with tattoo on her stomach. She was multitasking because her drink was there but she wasn't. Chanelle soon came by & had 2-3 drinks accompanied by some grabbing by my friend. Nikki, fresh from Oregon sat with us. We had the booth at the far end opposte the bar. She got her $20 tea drink and conversed. Then she wanted a Hennesey, $40! She got that one and the three of us split soon afterward. It was amusing because Nikki said she couldn't sip the Hennesey because of the way it made her throat feel funny. Imagine how good her purse felt.

Where do you guys get play there. I had a good view of the entire club but everything seem well lit and open.

BTW, while I was waiting outside that common entrance of Allure & D'Amour I was getting eyeballed by some 20 something. He and his friends were waiting to leave in a white Nissan. WTF, I wasn't doing anything but I didn't need any trouble~ I guess I'm getting old.

If you want to play with the girl you like you just ask her if she wants to go to the room, she will know what you want. Vietamanese bar are alittle different then KB.
95% of the girls play, but you have to go to the room and buy a $300 bottle or if the girl likes you you may get away with a $200 bottle of wine. Must of the time the girl doesn't even drink the bottle, your there for a peace of ass and she is there to give it to you. This is the way it works for me in all the Vietamanese bars.

John Ross
03-10-06, 08:30
If you want to play with the girl you like you just ask her if she wants to go to the room, she will know what you want. Vietamanese bar are alittle different then KB.
95% of the girls play, but you have to go to the room and buy a $300 bottle or if the girl likes you you may get away with a $200 bottle of wine. Must of the time the girl doesn't even drink the bottle, your there for a peace of ass and she is there to give it to you. This is the way it works for me in all the Vietamanese bars.
Have you guys ever negotiated rates? Instead of a $300 bottle where the girl makes anywhere from 50% to 70%, why not offer a $120 bottle and a total tab of $200. That way, they make $70 - $80 off the bottle, plus $80 tip and they are still in the general ballpark of their regular commission on the $300 bottle. I used to do that and it worked all the time. The girl gets @ the same amount of money, you get what you want and you save $100.

Oysterogo
03-10-06, 13:42
Where do you guys get play there. I had a good view of the entire club but everything seem well lit and open.If its the same set-up as the last time I was there, maybe 3 or so months ago, as you walk in theres tables to the far left of the bar. There are a couple of tables behind a divider there and a couple more at the very end of the bar. Have sat with a couple girls on those tables and were able to get some touchy, touchy and sucking action. But for the more serious action, as mentioned before, just take them to the room.

Tiantain
03-10-06, 14:47
Have you guys ever negotiated rates? Instead of a $300 bottle where the girl makes anywhere from 50% to 70%, why not offer a $120 bottle and a total tab of $200. That way, they make $70 - $80 off the bottle, plus $80 tip and they are still in the general ballpark of their regular commission on the $300 bottle. I used to do that and it worked all the time. The girl gets @ the same amount of money, you get what you want and you save $100.
I will have to try that.

Note: Out of all my years of visiting VB I only had one girl tell me she does not do the room. If I recall correctly she was Thai and only started working there one week. I'm sure she was doing room business after the first month.

Islandson
03-10-06, 16:01
I tried that before. The girls tell me that is a much ego as getting the money, to show that you can hammer the champagne. I guess they get the power by how much they can produce. I went to Autumn Moon and sat with this girl and bought a couple of drinks and said lets play, she said $, i told her what about the two i bought, oh that was getting to know you drinks and this is business. Oh well i tried. I have been going bars since 1974, when the drinks were 3 and 5 dollars and wine was 20 for play oh big money when you are a student. Oh well just my two cents.

Poi Dog
03-11-06, 03:44
I tried that before. The girls tell me that is a much ego as getting the money, to show that you can hammer the champagne. I guess they get the power by how much they can produce. I went to Autumn Moon and sat with this girl and bought a couple of drinks and said lets play, she said $, i told her what about the two i bought, oh that was getting to know you drinks and this is business. Oh well i tried. I have been going bars since 1974, when the drinks were 3 and 5 dollars and wine was 20 for play oh big money when you are a student. Oh well just my two cents.Islandson - how is Autumn Moon nowadays? Thinking about paying a visit again. What kind of play did ya get for $?

Oysterogo
03-12-06, 05:25
That new Viet bar, Velvet, had a grand opening today. Lotsa food and lotsa hot, young girls. Doesnt look like its setup for any kinda play. Didnt see any "back tables" and didnt really notice if there were karaoke rooms there. Sorry was kinda drunk when I got there and was mostly paying attention to all the girls.

howzit14
03-12-06, 07:55
Any info on Club Allure?

I heard girls are hot there, even the owner.

Any action?

Vbcruzer
03-12-06, 15:18
That new Viet bar, Velvet, had a grand opening today. Lotsa food and lotsa hot, young girls. Doesnt look like its setup for any kinda play. Didnt see any "back tables" and didnt really notice if there were karaoke rooms there. Sorry was kinda drunk when I got there and was mostly paying attention to all the girls.

was thinking of checking it out, but parking sux for that bar. for those that don't know, Velvet was Saigon Nights.

Oysterogo
03-12-06, 15:34
Pensacola is just a hop, skip, and jump away....and theres choke ass parking there. Also theres a parking lot above the place that didnt seem too crowded. I went there kinda early 7-8pm and the place was fairly mellow, but more guys were coming in so it probably got alot busier later on.

Hypo Luxa
03-12-06, 22:26
Islandson - how is Autumn Moon nowadays? Thinking about paying a visit again. What kind of play did ya get for $?

Went there a few of weeks ago. Had Amy. Took her to the booth. One drink, then CBJ. Wouldnt take off her clothes, so I had to lift up her top to fondle her, or pull her sweat tights down to grope her ass. I was prepped, so I didn't come for a long time and she got kinda pissed. Fuck her!

She was my second choice. I have the biggest hard on for the owner Thu, but she never seems available.

Anyone ever get anything from her?

Damage = .2 + .2 drinks. 1.0 for CBJTC

Poi Dog
03-13-06, 05:27
Went there a few of weeks ago. Had Amy. Took her to the booth. One drink, then CBJ. Wouldnt take off her clothes, so I had to lift up her top to fondle her, or pull her sweat tights down to grope her ass. I was prepped, so I didn't come for a long time and she got kinda pissed. Fuck her!

She was my second choice. I have the biggest hard on for the owner Thu, but she never seems available.

Anyone ever get anything from her?

Damage = .2 + .2 drinks. 1.0 for CBJTCI sat with Thu once, but it was a super, super slow night. I bought her a drink at the bar (she was tending the bar), and suggested that we go to the booth. She obliged, and only got to feel those tits and rubbing between the legs, but all covered. She did oblige to stroke my cock, with shorts on.

PD

Islandson
03-13-06, 05:35
Well before was $ for HJ and gropping other stuff. I know there are a lot of young girls there now compared to before and haven't had a chance to establish a regular. Stopped by Velvet but looked very packed so did not go in. Wen to Secret and evern there was busy. So headed to Romantei and no action so we left and looked at Asia but looked like the girls were busy. Not a good night on the VN front. This part should be in the AMP section but was by Daie in town and cruised by that new place, Venus and looks like they took over Arisoo. Just drove by. Well will have make a vist to the amp one day after I get of my lazy ass, hahaha. Just been too busy with work and taxes, oh god it sucks. Well I hope death doesn't come knocking before I get to an AMP.

Well take care all and happy hunting.

Jack Mehoff
03-13-06, 17:30
Whats all the fuss about this place anyway? Everytime I go there,all the girls that are available are some old skank and the owner/bartender. I have yet to see all of the hot girls that everyone keeps posting about. I'm not flaming anyone,but I am tired of reading about how this place has lots of hot girls that play; and when I go nothing. Wouldn't mind getting some from the owner/bartender.

Oysterogo
03-13-06, 19:33
JM, I'm with you the few times I've been there at night there were only older ladies and the hot owner.

Belut Boy
03-13-06, 20:54
Whats all the fuss about this place anyway? Everytime I go there,all the girls that are available are some old skank and the owner/bartender. I have yet to see all of the hot girls that everyone keeps posting about. I'm not flaming anyone,but I am tired of reading about how this place has lots of hot girls that play; and when I go nothing. Wouldn't mind getting some from the owner/bartender.I agree with Jack. Everytime I went, it wasn't great. I only saw one hot chick and she sat with my friend and a at chick always tried sit with me. The only reason I would go is because of the $1 beer on Tuesday and Wednesdays.

Poi Dog
03-14-06, 03:47
I agree with Jack. Everytime I went, it wasn't great. I only saw one hot chick and she sat with my friend and a at chick always tried sit with me. The only reason I would go is because of the $1 beer on Tuesday and Wednesdays.

The last time I talked to Thu, the young ones kind of pick and choose when they come in. When they need money, they come in. They get the money, and then go out on the town. I remember Thu lamented that a long weekend was coming up, but the young ones already got their cash, so Thu didn't expect them to come in.

So in this case, its definitely a hit and miss bar.

Ryu9090
03-15-06, 07:24
Wouldn't mind getting some from the owner/bartender.I second that motion. Hey, lets all go to Autumn Moon on Tuesday or Wednesday to drink $1 beers and then head for London Hub!

Turboman808
03-15-06, 14:26
Whats all the fuss about this place anyway? Everytime I go there,all the girls that are available are some old skank and the owner/bartender. I have yet to see all of the hot girls that everyone keeps posting about. I'm not flaming anyone,but I am tired of reading about how this place has lots of hot girls that play; and when I go nothing. Wouldn't mind getting some from the owner/bartender.You guys will have a laugh at my expense, but I don't mind, since we're all fellow hobbyists.

I'm tired of the hit/miss routine I get at KBs/VBs, so I decided I would go to an AMP first, then hit a KB/VB. Sounds like a reversal of normal strategy, but I was thinking get my rocks off first, then I won't be thinking with my small head at the bar.

So I hit SS (see my post in AMP section) then head for Autumn Moon. Mind you, it was early evening still. Anyway, I'm feeling pretty smug as I part those bamboo blinds, as I'm thinking no hottie is going to get my $$ without earning it the "hard" way, pun intended.

Well guys, the laugh is on me. There was absolutely NO ONE in the bar except the male bartender. Not even Thu was there. I smiled to myself and sat down and watched ESPN for a couple of 'weisers, then headed home. As I was getting up from my stool, someone poked his head in, and said he'd be back when the girls got there. Was it one of you? Ha!

I will try this strategy again sometime later in the evening!

Take care, be safe.

Turboman

Poi Dog
03-16-06, 05:07
[QUOTE=Turboman808]You guys will have a laugh at my expense, but I don't mind, since we're all fellow hobbyists.

I'm tired of the hit/miss routine I get at KBs/VBs, so I decided I would go to an AMP first, then hit a KB/VB. Sounds like a reversal of normal strategy, but I was thinking get my rocks off first, then I won't be thinking with my small head at the bar.

So I hit SS (see my post in AMP section) then head for Autumn Moon. Mind you, it was early evening still. Anyway, I'm feeling pretty smug as I part those bamboo blinds, as I'm thinking no hottie is going to get my $$ without earning it the "hard" way, pun intended.

Turboman,

That is great thinking, but yeah, I think you were a tad too early. The good thing about Autumn Moon is the parking situation. Once, I sat in the parking lot in my car parked to the side (towards the spirnt store), but facing the bar's entrance. It was just about 8 p.m., and I kinda watched if any cuties walked in for work. I only did it once, and did sit with a kinda young one, but we didn't click, so it was a cheap night for me.

If you see a balck mercedes out front, Thu should be there. Saw her driving the car in one time.

PD

howzit14
03-18-06, 18:53
I was thinking of checking out Club Allure.

Any hotties that play?

Also, I heard the owner's pretty hot.

Need help, please!

Vbcruzer
03-19-06, 16:24
I was thinking of checking out Club Allure.

Any hotties that play?

Also, I heard the owner's pretty hot.

Need help, please!

Allure is neither a kb or vb. it has local girls working as hostesses. from my experience, local girls won't play. the owner is hot

Magnod
03-20-06, 01:07
Allure is neither a kb or vb. it has local girls working as hostesses. from my experience, local girls won't play. the owner is hotIsn't Allure where Bettys was? Used to have some lookers there with pretty good food.

Smokin Gun
03-23-06, 04:35
Can anyone out there provide some advice on how to bed bar girls? I've had the pleasure of getting some hotties cell numbers and meeting them outside the bar on occasion. But I'm not sure about how to get them in the sack from there. I'm not sure what their frame-of-mind or intent is with these casual daytime meetings. You've got to think that there is someone screwing them when they're not working. Just how does that someone become me?

Kalihi Kid
03-23-06, 23:01
Can anyone out there provide some advice on how to bed bar girls? I've had the pleasure of getting some hotties cell numbers and meeting them outside the bar on occasion. . . . You could start by reading and relying on the field reports contained in this and other threads. If you do read them, you would know that most girls (especially the more desireable ones) who work in bars have steady boyfriends, lovers or even husbands at home. You can still get what you want but the way to get it usually involves how much you are willing to pay for it. The fact that they are willing to meet you outside the bar is a good sign, at least they don't dislike you. When you first meet them outside the bar you will not want to hurt their feelings and make them feel like a pro by offering them money for sex. And they will not want to seem like pros so they will not ask you straight out for money. You both know what you want from this meeting. At some point during your "date" she will inevitably suggest that she needs money for some purpose. You should immediately offer to "help her out". CAUTION: Do not agree to the full amount she asks for, only offer to give her the amount you are willing to pay for sex. If she accepts your offer, immediately ask her to come to your place to watch a movie or some other pretext. If you have offered enough money she will agree.

Anonymous808
04-15-06, 00:24
This thread has been kinda dead lately. I stopped by New Secret last week. There are some pretty hot chicks there. I ended up sitting with a girl named mylinh (sp?). She was very accamodating after the first drink. She initiated everything. I bought her a few drinks and she kept trying to push the champaigne room for $$$. I decided not to endulge, bought a few more drinks and left. Overall a fun experience.

Play safe and happy mongering.

p.s. To the senior members out there, sorry if my posts seem vague. Seems like a lot of people are telling providers and girls about these sites all the time now, and i don't want my identity being known.

Oysterogo
04-15-06, 14:18
p.s. To the senior members out there, sorry if my posts seem vague. Seems like a lot of people are telling providers and girls about these sites all the time now, and i don't want my identity being known.This is probably good practice, especially if you frequent the place. Definitely if you find a girl that you really enjoy that allows play and would like to visit again. And anyway a member can always pm for more details...well a member that has contributed in the past. Some of these 2 posts peeps just want info without giving any.

Oysterogo
04-15-06, 14:23
Anonymous808,

Did you see Vicky there? She is really nice and very accomodating, just dont get her mad. She will swear at you like theres no tomorrow. ;)

Anonymous808
04-15-06, 18:57
Anonymous808,

Did you see Vicky there? She is really nice and very accomodating, just dont get her mad. She will swear at you like theres no tomorrow. ;)No I've only sat with Mylinh and Lisa. Can you give me a little info about Vicky?

I was also wondering how you fellow mongers go about looking for someone you never met. Do you just go into the bar and ask the bartender who "name" is, or do you just sit around and casually listen in on names? Any info on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous808
04-15-06, 19:00
Just wondering if there is any play at Velvet. I went there the other week and all the tables are pretty open. Can anyone shed some light on this place?

Jack Mehoff
04-16-06, 00:58
Anonymous808,

Did you see Vicky there? She is really nice and very accomodating, just dont get her mad. She will swear at you like theres no tomorrow. ;)
Is this the same Vicky that used to work at Sandy&Jens? Are you guys talking about the same Secret on Sheridan st. across from Mcdonalds?

Oysterogo
04-16-06, 02:35
Is this the same Vicky that used to work at Sandy&Jens? Are you guys talking about the same Secret on Sheridan st. across from Mcdonalds?Jack,

Thats the Vicky I'm talking about and I figured he was talking about the Secret behind McDonalds on Sheridan. Its the last place I saw her at.

Oysterogo
04-16-06, 13:41
Just wondering if there is any play at Velvet. I went there the other week and all the tables are pretty open. Can anyone shed some light on this place?Yea, I only been there a couple of times since they opened and noticed that the tables were a little open. Didn't really see a karaoke room so dont really know about that option. But that small, young owner lady is really hot. And there are some really pretty girls here. So if anyone has gotten any play from the girls please post.

Anonymous808
04-16-06, 16:14
You guys are correct. I am talking about New Secret on Sheridan Street behind the HMSA building and McDonalds.

Hypo Luxa
04-17-06, 01:00
Yea, I only been there a couple of times since they opened and noticed that the tables were a little open. Didn't really see a karaoke room so dont really know about that option. But that small, young owner lady is really hot. And there are some really pretty girls here. So if anyone has gotten any play from the girls please post.

They have a private room, but it's pricey $$$. I've had Vicky in the booth (EVERYTHING INCLUDED) for $.5 (add drinks to that price though) or so. It was in the very back booth. It was cramped, and uncomfortable. But, still worth it. She's a dead ringer for Lucy Liu!!! And how many chances do you get to have LL sit on your dick (inserted) while you're groping her breasts and sticking your tongue down her throat?

Oysterogo
04-17-06, 03:17
They have a private room, but it's pricey $$$. I've had Vicky in the booth (EVERYTHING INCLUDED) for $.5 (add drinks to that price though) or so. It was in the very back booth. It was cramped, and uncomfortable. But, still worth it. She's a dead ringer for Lucy Liu!!! And how many chances do you get to have LL sit on your dick (inserted) while you're groping her breasts and sticking your tongue down her throat?John are you talking about Velvet or Secret? Hard to beat the action available at those back tables in Secret.

Jack Mehoff
04-17-06, 08:33
They have a private room, but it's pricey $$$. I've had Vicky in the booth (EVERYTHING INCLUDED) for $.5 (add drinks to that price though) or so. It was in the very back booth. It was cramped, and uncomfortable. But, still worth it. She's a dead ringer for Lucy Liu!!! And how many chances do you get to have LL sit on your dick (inserted) while you're groping her breasts and sticking your tongue down her throat?
I always wondered what she was like. I only sat with her once,when she was at Sandy & Jens. Other then that,I always just eye her out when I go to Secret.She does look like she can go off on you big time,if you piss her off.Never seen it happen though.

Hypo Luxa
04-17-06, 16:26
John are you talking about Velvet or Secret? Hard to beat the action available at those back tables in Secret.

Secret. I assumed that's what your post was about...

Jack Mehoff
04-17-06, 17:29
How many drinks did you have to buy her?

Jack Mehoff
04-17-06, 21:43
No I've only sat with Mylinh and Lisa. Can you give me a little info about Vicky?

I was also wondering how you fellow mongers go about looking for someone you never met. Do you just go into the bar and ask the bartender who "name" is, or do you just sit around and casually listen in on names? Any info on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Which one is Mylinh? Could you describe her. Also which Lisa did you sit with? Theres one who no longer works there,she now works at Boda and Asia. She also got her nose done.The other Lisa left for Vietnam to get her boobs done. You can't miss this one,shes about 5'2 and the last time I sat with her she was wearing some kind of masking tape on her titties.How was it when you sat with her? What kind of action did you get?

Oysterogo
04-17-06, 23:25
I always wondered what she was like. I only sat with her once,when she was at Sandy & Jens. Other then that,I always just eye her out when I go to Secret.She does look like she can go off on you big time,if you piss her off.Never seen it happen though.I went with her in the karaoke room once at 777, and once at Secret. On both occasions I bought a couple drinks and talked her down to $$ for the room, using the excuse that I didnt have anymore money. The last time though, while she was walking me out, I mistakenly told her that I had money and was going to another bar. She just went off, swearing and calling me a cheapskate. She has really sexy, playful eyes but when she's mad. :)

Hypo Luxa
04-17-06, 23:47
One, plus she got one with the FS fee. I think it varie swith her--number of drinks as well as fees. It's whatever she's feeling like. If she's horny, less of both, if not, then who knows. But, we all know she's horny most of the time.

No Name
04-18-06, 01:32
One, plus she got one with the FS fee. I think it varie swith her--number of drinks as well as fees. It's whatever she's feeling like. If she's horny, less of both, if not, then who knows. But, we all know she's horny most of the time.Whenever she sat with me she must have been not horny. She only sucked my wallet dry and not me.

Jack Mehoff
04-20-06, 18:01
Went after work at about 3:15 wed.morning. Was at first pleasantly surprised to see no cars or young punks outside of entrance. When I got inside it was totally empty! The only people inside were 2 old hostesses and the bartender. Are all the VBs like this now? Is it slow and the girls are on vacation or does this have something to do with Asia getting raided?

No Name
04-20-06, 21:55
Went after work at about 3:15 wed.morning. Was at first pleasantly surprised to see no cars or young punks outside of entrance. When I got inside it was totally empty! The only people inside were 2 old hostesses and the bartender. Are all the VBs like this now? Is it slow and the girls are on vacation or does this have something to do with Asia getting raided?They usually come in around 6 - 8 p.m. at least the good looking ones. Most of the time the younger ones wake up late and do their other chores or things. If they have a kid, husband, boyfriend they will prepare their dinner first before coming to work

Jack Mehoff
04-21-06, 08:45
They usually come in around 6 - 8 p.m. at least the good looking ones. Most of the time the younger ones wake up late and do their other chores or things. If they have a kid, husband, boyfriend they will prepare their dinner first before coming to work
Are you talking about Boda or Asia? Boda is located by Side street inn. The place starts getting busy at around 2 a.m. That seems to be the place most of the VB girls go to after work.

No Name
04-21-06, 15:24
Are you talking about Boda or Asia? Boda is located by Side street inn. The place starts getting busy at around 2 a.m. That seems to be the place most of the VB girls go to after work.Sorry, talking about Asia.

Peckerwood
04-23-06, 00:04
Anyone go there since they re-opened? I haven't been there yet but I'm curious as to who is working there.

Jack Mehoff
04-26-06, 10:20
Stopped in last friday,after I checked out Secret.Place seemed slow,I wonder if it has anything to do with the high gas prices. Anyway sat with Lisa,as soon as I saw her notice she got her boobs done. Last time I saw her in Jan. she told me she was going to Cali. to get a nose job so she can "look even more beautiful". Bought her total of 3 drinks,got kinda freaky;tongued my ear,small kine dick grabbing and let me rub her pussy through her panty.Told me she spent $9000 for her nose and boob job! Also kept asking me if I wanted to go home with her for $$$$$! Told her wasn't worth it and that I could go Waikiki or massage palor for less money. I hate when she starts talking like that,pisses me off. Avoid Lisa at all costs, shes a money hungry *****!

Comp Dude 35
05-02-06, 16:45
Stopped in last friday,after I checked out Secret.Place seemed slow,I wonder if it has anything to do with the high gas prices. Anyway sat with Lisa,as soon as I saw her notice she got her boobs done. Last time I saw her in Jan. she told me she was going to Cali. to get a nose job so she can "look even more beautiful". Bought her total of 3 drinks,got kinda freaky;tongued my ear,small kine dick grabbing and let me rub her pussy through her panty.Told me she spent $9000 for her nose and boob job! Also kept asking me if I wanted to go home with her for $$$$$! Told her wasn't worth it and that I could go Waikiki or massage palor for less money. I hate when she starts talking like that,pisses me off. Avoid Lisa at all costs, shes a money hungry *****!Does this place have anything happening around lunch or late afternoon? For that matter, do any of these places "happen" during the day? Can't play at night, so, mahalos in advance!

Jack Mehoff
05-04-06, 04:31
Does this place have anything happening around lunch or late afternoon? For that matter, do any of these places "happen" during the day? Can't play at night, so, mahalos in advance!
Nope, most of the "players" are probably home sleeping. Majority of the bars are like that in the afternoon.

Love Sex 22
05-04-06, 19:06
After reading all the options available from you guys decided to check it out myself . Monday about 2 PM went to LH . I was the only guy there and 4 older girls almost not do able for me . Bought a drink for mamassan i think she said her name was sooney maybe didn't give me real name afraid i was LE . after few drinks for me she convince me to take one of the girls to back room i don't remember name i think they all didn't give me real name but she was wearing very large sun glasses . In the back room she gave a a very descent BBJTC and touching but not FS . after came out mamsan ask me for another drink . I told her if you bring me a young girl that will do full service and i will be happy i will buy you another drink . She called some girl in the phone she said she lives in pearl harbor and she be here in 45 minutes .i said ok i will wait curios to see who is the younger girl . She showed up about an hour later . Again not real name about 38 i guess Korean of course very large enhanced tits she had very husky voice but very friendly . Mamasan brought her a shot I think vodka . And to the back room again again as far as looks so so but i waited a long time and wanted to do her BBBCIM FS very friendly girl .
on the way out checked the bar in front Hollywood something i think to drunk at that time , about 10 girls much younger but still over 30 years old bunching up together in the back . I had enough for the day so decided to come back another day .
last night about 9 PM went to check the girls in London hub because mamason told me that at night many more girls . But i saw all the same during the day but they were sitting with customers . Had one drink and went across the street . The place was packed but all the girls sitting in the booths i sat at the bar to waiting . After couple of minutes this chubby girl sat next tome she said her name was Lana and she was waiting for me bla bla bla .I told her i am looking for some younger and more slim girl . She left after 5 minutes this slim girl next to me introduce herself she was slim all right she told me that she is from one of the islands in common wealth , and her mother is Japanese and father is chines . She is only working here one month ????? she asked me to buy here drink , I had the strangest feeling that she is a lady boy . Her voice and also some Adams apples showing . So i asked her are you a lady boy or a girl . She pretended that she doesn't understand me and change he subject . I told her not interested . On the way out i gave her $10 .
big smile and away to Secrets . About 11 PM ok here we are talking different game . Sat at the bar many nice younger girls , again the booths were packed . And the register was ringing like crazy . Great business . Taller nice girl sat next to me and said she liked me again she told me her name Rene but i am sure not real . she was like 7 . asked me to buy her a drink i said sure but can we go to the booths , she took me to the most isolated booth in the back , i said great she sat down told me just came from Houston about a month a go ???????? was holding her hand but i didn't see any movement by her to show that she is willing to get closer . She asked me if i can by her a glass of vine $40 i said sure i buy you more but can you blow me . She said buy me the drink and you don't talk about this ting will see what would happened , i told her you must tell me first ok so i buy you more drinks, she got pissed off and stand up and say you are cheap , i told her i am not cheap i am smart she smiled and left .

Two strike out for the night decided to go DT i had to score tonight to horny . Picked up this young pretty black girl named Sparkle behind longs had a great long BBJCIMWS and FS $2 gave me diggits nice and very clean great hot lady big natural firm tits , big lips like Anjelina J.

moral of the story if you are not willing to throw big bucks to this younger sharks to get maybe some action don't look for FS in the bars . But its fun .

Comp Dude 35
05-04-06, 19:52
.Two strike out for the night decided to go DT i had to score tonight to horny . Picked up this young pretty black girl named Sparkle behind longs had a great long BBJCIMWS and FS $2 gave me diggits nice and very clean great hot lady big natural firm tits , big lips like Anjelina J.

Yo, LS22

Is Sparkle the one with the wavy, funked out hairdo?

The other black one is tall with straight hair. I forgot her name, but she don't do BBBJ; didn't do more (only cost .6) can't expect more for that. Would love to hook up with Sparkle if that's the one.

PM me or let me know here.

Love Sex 22
05-04-06, 23:36
Yo, LS22

Is Sparkle the one with the wavy, funked out hairdo?

Yes she is the one , be nice to her .She didnt want to do BBJ also but you have to convince her .When i offer her $.2 and my CHARM she did it .

Jack Mehoff
05-10-06, 08:38
Popped in Asia ,Romantei and Secret last night. Didn't see any of the girls I usually sit with so just hung out for a bit in each bar. Noticed that all of the bars I went to were dead. Is the high price of gas the reason for the low turn out? Or is it normally like this on week nights,because everyone has to work the next day? I swear it wasn't like this at the beginning of the year. Was especially shocked to see some of the girls at Asia just sitting and talking story with each other. Everytime I usually go there all the girls are busy with customers and the place is packed.

Kalihi Kid
05-10-06, 17:38
Simple, I've been taking a rest and saving my money. ;-)

Enjoying the reports guys.

Keep 'em coming.

Oysterogo
05-11-06, 00:37
Simple, I've been taking a rest and saving my money. ;-)

Enjoying the reports guys.

Keep 'em coming.Hey KK,

Well hurry up and get back out there and report back. The girls are all waiting for ya!!! :)

Poi Dog
05-11-06, 03:10
Popped in Asia ,Romantei and Secret last night. Didn't see any of the girls I usually sit with so just hung out for a bit in each bar. Noticed that all of the bars I went to were dead. Is the high price of gas the reason for the low turn out? Or is it normally like this on week nights,because everyone has to work the next day? I swear it wasn't like this at the beginning of the year. Was especially shocked to see some of the girls at Asia just sitting and talking story with each other. Everytime I usually go there all the girls are busy with customers and the place is packed.

JM - I was out and about on Monday night and the KBs that I went to were packed - New Casino (probably because of their re-grand opening ad in the paper) and T-Time on Sheridan. Patty's place further mauka on Sheridan was kinda busy too when I passed by.

Jack Mehoff
05-11-06, 04:09
I'll check out Asia and Secret again tomorrow night. Post my findings after I get back home.

Jack Mehoff
05-12-06, 10:07
Got in at about 30 mins. before closing. Sat with Lily,was a little better then the last time I sat with her. Instead of just sitting with me and holding hands,got body caressing,DFK and a painful dick massage! I wish she didn't start with that bullshit about me being her husband and how handsome I am (Yeah right!). Gave me her cell number before I left. Might not call her or sit with her again,after another girl told me she has a husband! I dunno if the other girl is saying this so I stop seeing Lily and only spend money on her.Or is she telling the truth? Anyone got the scoops on this? JM

Hypo Luxa
05-12-06, 16:51
Dude, not sure why you're so concerned about her having a husband. She's a bar *****. Her husband is hers deal to deal with... Just do your biz with her there and pay it no mind! It's not your problem. Half or more of those girls are married anyway. And the dicks they're married too aren't necessarily the ones who deserve your concern anyway.

If you're concerned about it from your own emotional level, don't. I'll repeat it, she's a *****. They all are. What goes on in the bar, stays in the bar.

Iliketowatch
05-12-06, 18:43
Anyone go to New Casino for their opening this week. Haven't been out for a while, and just wondering if a trip there is worth it this weekend. New girls? Old girls? Girls from other joints? Just curious.

Kalihi Kid
05-12-06, 18:44
. . . Might not call her or sit with her again,after another girl told me she has a husband! I dunno if the other girl is saying this so I stop seeing Lily and only spend money on her.Or is she telling the truth? Anyone got the scoops on this? JMSorry, I don't have any info on this hostess but I question your concern about her having a husband. From other posts it appears that most desireable hostesses have a husband, boyfriend or lover that they are involved with. That shouldn't preclude us from having fun. From my point of view, all the more reason to demand that they put out. If they wanted to be loyal to their significant other then they shouldn't be sticking their tongues in their customer's ears or stroking their members in the first place.

Localmoko
05-12-06, 19:28
Hi guys,

Haven't been out for a while. Short on cash. Went out with a couple of buddies from Kauai this week. Saw a lot of hot bartenders. Anybody got any scoop on them. Don they play or do they just tease behind the bar. Got their names but at the end of the night, all I could remember was that I was drunk.

Asia - Cute face petite girl (nice eyes)?
Romante - Young Japanese girl (speaks well)?
Cache - Filipino girl (looks mixed)?
Diamour - Young Korean girl (deep voice)?
Niagara - Young Korean girl (good english)?
I think these girls are hot, but do they do the booth deal?
Any info is much appreciated.

Jack Mehoff
05-12-06, 20:38
I just don't want any drama,if her husband finds out about all that shit that goes on at Secret. Maybe he might come after me and try something stupid. I just don't like spending money on girls with husbands,it could lead to trouble.

Jack First
05-13-06, 00:59
I just don't want any drama,if her husband finds out about all that shit that goes on at Secret. Maybe he might come after me and try something stupid. I just don't like spending money on girls with husbands,it could lead to trouble.

I think that they all have either husbands or boyfriends, but so what? It's not like you're the only customer there. If you just keep it on a business level, no big deal, me thinks. If you go beyond that, then you have to play it by ear. But as far as I can tell, unless you really know a girl and spend choke time with her for maybe years, she is probably lying her ass off more than half the time anyway, so you'll never really know the true story. If you do know the real deal, then YOU might be the husband/boyfriend we have to watch out for! haha just have fun!

Jack Mehoff
05-13-06, 04:37
I dunno about this,I just feel wrong about sitting with and spending money on a girl with a husband. I know it sounds stupid,but I don't like the fact that she could be using the money that I spend on her to buy stuff for her husband or boyfriend.

Candy Addict
05-13-06, 06:02
I dunno about this,I just feel wrong about sitting with and spending money on a girl with a husband. I know it sounds stupid,but I don't like the fact that she could be using the money that I spend on her to buy stuff for her husband or boyfriend.JM,

I don't mean this to sound harsh in any way. I've been reading your posts for over a year now and I've come to respect you and value your contributions to the board. But I have to agree with our fellow mongers on this one. The vast majority of the bar girls have husbands/boyfriends. And most of those hubbies/bf's know their girls work in these bars, and they know exactly what they do there. If you're only seeing these girls in the bars and buying them drinks, then it's purely a business transaction no matter how good the girls are at playing "girlfriend" with you. Even if you're seeing a girl outside the bar, unless your "dates" consist of something other than $$ shopping sprees at Ala Moana, chances are it's still just business to them. There's little reason to be concerned about jealous husbands chasing you with shotguns here.

As for the girls spending your money on their husbands/boyfriends, that's often the case and there's nothing you can do about it. These girls provide you with temporary companionship and simulated intimacy in exchange for cash or gifts. That's just the nature of the business. If you don't want to subsidize husbands, boyfriends, pimps, overseas relatives or whatever, then you might as well give up on our hobby.

Now, on very rare occasions, a bar girl and a customer will become involved in a real relationship that doesn't involve money. But that's rare indeed, and a subject for an entirely different thread.

It really sounds to me like you might have some unrealistic attitudes or expectations here. If I'm misreading you, then I apologize. If not quite a friend, you are at least a kindred spirit here and I'd hate to see you disillusioned or hurt. Just enjoy the services these girls are selling and keep your emotions in storage for real relationships and you'll be fine.

Regards,

CA

Jack Mehoff
05-14-06, 02:41
JM,

I don't mean this to sound harsh in any way. I've been reading your posts for over a year now and I've come to respect you and value your contributions to the board. But I have to agree with our fellow mongers on this one. The vast majority of the bar girls have husbands/boyfriends. And most of those hubbies/bf's know their girls work in these bars, and they know exactly what they do there. If you're only seeing these girls in the bars and buying them drinks, then it's purely a business transaction no matter how good the girls are at playing "girlfriend" with you. Even if you're seeing a girl outside the bar, unless your "dates" consist of something other than $$ shopping sprees at Ala Moana, chances are it's still just business to them. There's little reason to be concerned about jealous husbands chasing you with shotguns here.

As for the girls spending your money on their husbands/boyfriends, that's often the case and there's nothing you can do about it. These girls provide you with temporary companionship and simulated intimacy in exchange for cash or gifts. That's just the nature of the business. If you don't want to subsidize husbands, boyfriends, pimps, overseas relatives or whatever, then you might as well give up on our hobby.

Now, on very rare occasions, a bar girl and a customer will become involved in a real relationship that doesn't involve money. But that's rare indeed, and a subject for an entirely different thread.

It really sounds to me like you might have some unrealistic attitudes or expectations here. If I'm misreading you, then I apologize. If not quite a friend, you are at least a kindred spirit here and I'd hate to see you disillusioned or hurt. Just enjoy the services these girls are selling and keep your emotions in storage for real relationships and you'll be fine.

Regards,

CA
Thanks for not flaming me, I'm not looking for a relationship with this girl. I understand that most if not all of the girls/ladies who work at bars have a husband or boyfriend. But I just feel that its wrong to spend money on them period. Thats the s.o. job, and whats worse is when they say that they wouldn't be working in a bar if they had a husband or boyfriend. I'm trying to explain why this feels wrong,but I'm really not good at really expressing myself. I apologize if you still don't understand where I'm coming from. Peace JM

Slypher
05-14-06, 06:08
Thanks for not flaming me, I'm not looking for a relationship with this girl. I understand that most if not all of the girls/ladies who work at bars have a husband or boyfriend. But I just feel that its wrong to spend money on them period. Thats the s.o. job, and whats worse is when they say that they wouldn't be working in a bar if they had a husband or boyfriend. I'm trying to explain why this feels wrong,but I'm really not good at really expressing myself. I apologize if you still don't understand where I'm coming from. Peace JMI think I get it. You don't want to be her Hubby or BF, and don't think it's right to give them money if they have one. Also you don't like it when tehy lie and tell you that they're single, yes?

Candy Addict
05-14-06, 06:53
Thanks for not flaming me, I'm not looking for a relationship with this girl. I understand that most if not all of the girls/ladies who work at bars have a husband or boyfriend. But I just feel that its wrong to spend money on them period. Thats the s.o. job, and whats worse is when they say that they wouldn't be working in a bar if they had a husband or boyfriend. I'm trying to explain why this feels wrong,but I'm really not good at really expressing myself. I apologize if you still don't understand where I'm coming from. Peace JMI wouldn't dream of flaming you. Not with today's fuel prices anyway! ;-)

I think I understand what you're saying. Given your feelings, perhaps the KB and VB scene just isn't for you. The chances of your finding a girl there who doesn't have a significant other are slim at best, and you have no way of finding out until you've spent tons of money on them. Unfortunately, nearly all of these girls are liars, though of varying skill levels. In your particular situation, you have no way of knowing whether it's Lily who's lying, or the girl from Asia, looking to divert your spending to her. In all likelihood, they're both liars. For you, it sounds like a no-win situation.

In my case, I approach the bar scene the same way I approach the AMPs or SW's. I consider the bars to be an alternative (albeit expensive!) to an AMP for those times when I want some variety or a change of pace. I only go to those bars known for P4P and look for those girls who are likely to play. I see the girls as providers selling a service that I'm willing to buy. To me, I see it not as spending money on them, I see it as paying for the services they're providing me in the booth or the champaign room. I just don't concern myself with what kinds of relationships they might be in, anymore than I would with an AMP girl or a SW. But hey, that's just me!

Whatever it is you're looking for, I sincerely hope you find it. Meanwhile, I'm off to see where I can scrape a few more dollars together. I've got a birthday coming up and I'm planning to treat myself to a little mongering binge!

Take care friend,

CA

John Ross
05-14-06, 09:24
JM - I know where you're coming from as you don't want your hard earned money going to support some other guy. I was on the other side of that coin as I had a live in gf for many years. I'd come home from the office and there would be bags from LV, Chanel, NM... Her customers would take her shopping and buy her all kinds of stuff. I could never understand why they would spend all that money on her when she never put out for them, but they did.

VipHawaii
05-14-06, 16:31
I have read JM and the posts after that. This whole bar scene is similar to a play or a live show where normal people can participate in the play. Think of you $20/drink as admission to see and act in this play. (Don't you guys pay alot of money to see the Phantom of the Opera? This is an adult version of that.) Think of those girls as amateur actoresses that are getting paid ridiculous sums of money to act and entertain you.

You would be foolish to think otherwise. You guys who feel bad because you finally realized that you've been conned all these year... But you have to understand that EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU CREATED THE PROBLEM IN THE FIRST PLACE! By giving money and gifts so liberally to these girls basically spoiling them, they naturally would take advantage of the situation. By not using your bigger head, you've become victims of a game that you willingly participate (noone is forcing any of you to go there, man. Take responsibility for your actions). In that respect, I have no sympathy. Sorry, but that's how I honestly feel.

Noone has offered a solution is JM dilemna, so I guess I'll out one as a possibility. STOP GOING TO THOSE PLACES! IF we all stop frequenting those joints, the money will dry up. These girls will be forced to either offer better service or quit and become part of the single women pool we so desperately need here.

Jack Mehoff
05-15-06, 00:56
I think I get it. You don't want to be her Hubby or BF, and don't think it's right to give them money if they have one. Also you don't like it when tehy lie and tell you that they're single, yes?
Thanks man,you hit the nail right on the head. JM

Jack Mehoff
05-15-06, 00:59
I wouldn't dream of flaming you. Not with today's fuel prices anyway! ;-)

I think I understand what you're saying. Given your feelings, perhaps the KB and VB scene just isn't for you. The chances of your finding a girl there who doesn't have a significant other are slim at best, and you have no way of finding out until you've spent tons of money on them. Unfortunately, nearly all of these girls are liars, though of varying skill levels. In your particular situation, you have no way of knowing whether it's Lily who's lying, or the girl from Asia, looking to divert your spending to her. In all likelihood, they're both liars. For you, it sounds like a no-win situation.

In my case, I approach the bar scene the same way I approach the AMPs or SW's. I consider the bars to be an alternative (albeit expensive!) to an AMP for those times when I want some variety or a change of pace. I only go to those bars known for P4P and look for those girls who are likely to play. I see the girls as providers selling a service that I'm willing to buy. To me, I see it not as spending money on them, I see it as paying for the services they're providing me in the booth or the champaign room. I just don't concern myself with what kinds of relationships they might be in, anymore than I would with an AMP girl or a SW. But hey, that's just me!

Whatever it is you're looking for, I sincerely hope you find it. Meanwhile, I'm off to see where I can scrape a few more dollars together. I've got a birthday coming up and I'm planning to treat myself to a little mongering binge!

Take care friend,

CA
Thanks and Happy birthday. Hope you don't get ripped off or conned like I did. JM