PDA

View Full Version : Goldsboro

Pages : [1] 2

NukeyNuke
07-02-05, 00:46
There are a few sw's in Goldsboro, mainly at the Wayne Motel, and along George Street and the back streets that run parallel to it. Both black and white. They used to be along John, Center, and James Streets, but it appears LE has moved them to the George St area and along 70.

Hellboy
07-11-05, 09:31
I had seen some ladies in the areas mentioned by Nuke, but lately things have seen very sparse. This may have something to do with it, from the local paper yesterday:

"Women charged as prostitutes

Goldsboro police arrested three women Friday at different locations and charged them all with procurring for prostitution.

Sherry Marie Paschall, 28, of A Street, was arrested at Wayne Motel. She was also charged with simple possession of marijuana. She was put in the Wayne County Jail under $1,000 bond.

Deborah A. Dees, 37, no known address, was arrested on Mulberry Street, near Daisy Street. She was also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and placed under $1,000 bond.

Leslie Sharp, 36, of William Street, was arrested at the Carolina Motel. She was put under $200 bond. "

I can't say I recognize any names, but that just put a serious dent in the available WSW in Goldsboro. Last summer you could drive by the Wayne Motel and have your pick of 3-6 girls at almost any time. By the end of the summer most had been chased out of the motel by LE. They set up shop in a house on A Street, but that was closed down a few months ago. Since then it's been hit & miss around those areas and the ones listed by Nuke. I thought maybe I just needed to search out the new spots but have had very little success and now it looks like it might be a dry summer in Goldsboro.

NukeyNuke
08-07-05, 01:57
I have to agree with Hellboy. I hope the situation will change soon.

I picked up a nice WSW at the house on A Street back in May. She was slender with a boyish haircut, and had her arm in a sling. She was from Kentucky, or West Virginia, or someplace like that. She was actually a good conversationalist, and didn't smell like she just fell out of the bottom of a liquor bottle like most of the SWs smell like. On top of that, she gave a hellacious BJ.

Today, I covered the 70, George, A, and William Street loops. Only a couple of drunk, smelly SWs. Nothing decent and nothing at the house on A street.

Jeez.

NukeyNuke
08-14-05, 10:04
Went by the house on A Street last night. Talked to Jessica, a little WSW. Almost went with it until I saw the fresh marks in the crease of her arms. Both arms. Obviously, Jessica has a little problem with the horse, or something. Smokin is one thing, IV is quite another. Pass this one up, fellas. No sense putting yourself in an obviously dangerous situation.

Rocky11
10-23-05, 09:35
Was visiting Gboro a couple weeks ago and scouted the usual areas pretty extensively and found nothing - I know it doesnt help much, just a report to say things are scarce. I did, however, witness the demolition of the famous Wayne Motel! Good luck to all you Eastern NC mongers, and enjoy that bbq from Wilbers.

Hellboy
10-27-05, 09:55
You're right Rocky. Things have been so scarce around Goldsboro lately that I've almost stopped looking. I did see a pregnant redhead on A Street a few weeks ago who informed me that most of the girls have been picked up by the cops. I didn't sample the redhead as I was short on time and she was probably about a 3 on the SW scale. She said she used to stay at the no-tel on Williams St. with another girl. I've checked it a couple times, but found nothing.

We'll miss the old Wayne Motel. About a year or so ago you could drive by, day or night, and have your pick of 4 to 6 girls just standing in the doorway of their rooms giving you the wave.

Hellboy
11-19-05, 23:44
Cruised the usual circuit tonight about 10:00pm and spotted a few out in the cool night air. First was a petite WSW with brown hair that I don't think I've seen before. Too dark to get a good look at her face but I did spot her pimp trying to keep his distance in the shadows. Made me curious but cautious. Another WSW on the corner of George and A with short blonde hair and a few miles on her. Looked like mid-thirties maybe. One more WSW (blonde I think) with her pimp in the shadows at the house on A, but if you weren't looking for them you would have missed 'em both. On the second pass I only saw the petite brunette but there were quite a few cars on the road and no way to stop without attracting attention (I wanted to get a better look at the face since the body looked nice even in the dark). I prefer to play it safe and not do business with anyone I haven't seen strolling at least once.

NukeyNuke
05-09-07, 00:07
Is anything going on?

Hellboy
05-28-07, 12:02
I was wondering the same thing Nuke. Seems like LE has chased off all the ladies. I've cruised some of the old routes and seen nothing. They must be out there somewhere, but I haven't discovered the new strolls. Let me know if you can find anything.

NukeyNuke
05-29-07, 11:05
Hellboy, I did see a few at the house on A this weekend. Nothing to write home about and I wasn't interested. They seemed a bit skittish about engaging. Saw a real, real bad looking one on James.

Man, they've got G-Town on the lock down. However, there is some, albeit very limited, life out there...

Richmond Fotog
06-23-08, 02:05
That's my question. I started going there for work, but the suggested cruising areas were dead or full of LE.

The closest thing I've found to anything decent there was a trip to a strip-club - Playground or something and a video store.

I have seen a girl named "Natalia" advertise a lot on Craiglist (daily) but $80 for 60 min. sounded too good to be true.
Any 411 on her?

Is anything going on?

RapidSpender
07-18-08, 16:08
I saw Kaylani about 2 weeks ago. Not really worth it IMOP. She had great service, but had me wait over an hour. I only waited because it took me an hour and a half to get to her. Nothing goes on where I'm from so I have to drive. Plus, she got into a big argument with the notel manager and got the cops called on her. How embarrassing that would have been, as I was told by her that the reason she was fighting because the manager wouldn't stay out of her business, which means that she knows what Kaylani does there. Obviously that would have been bad for me. Awesome once we got to business, but that's about it.

Sage348
07-18-08, 22:54
What are the suggested cruising areas for Goldsboro?

I'm new to this so I was just wondering.

RapidSpender
07-21-08, 17:05
What are the suggested cruising areas for Goldsboro?

I'm new to this so I was just wondering.There are none. We know your new, fresh out of the academy, but just read and maybe you'll get the info you're looking for.

Sage348
07-29-08, 01:41
I am pretty new at this and to forums in general.

Thanks for answering my question though.

Bustaload
08-24-08, 22:16
That's my question. I started going there for work, but the suggested cruising areas were dead or full of LE.

The closest thing I've found to anything decent there was a trip to a strip-club - Playground or something and a video store.

I have seen a girl named "Natalia" advertise a lot on Craiglist (daily) but $80 for 60 min. sounded too good to be true.

Any 411 on her?I did Natalia a couple of weeks ago... She is great, has these nipples that are like an inch long. I did the 15 minute deal but she let me take a shower and she was freashly showered when I got there. She answered the door in that white outfit in the pic. By the time I walked out of the shower she was totally naked and playing with her totally bald pussy on the bed. Got a bareback BJ and she was trying for seconds but I had to go. No clock watching at all. Great head and tastes great too!

RapidSpender
08-31-08, 10:27
I saw Kaylani about 2 weeks ago. Not really worth it IMOP. She had great service, but had me wait over an hour. I only waited because it took me an hour and a half to get to her. Nothing goes on where I'm from so I have to drive. Plus, she got into a big argument with the notel manager and got the cops called on her. How embarrassing that would have been, as I was told by her that the reason she was fighting because the manager wouldn't stay out of her business, which means that she knows what Kaylani does there. Obviously that would have been bad for me. Awesome once we got to business, but that's about it.I decided to go by other reviews of Kaylani that suggested a second time around would be better. It definately was better, as she has changed incall locations. Still had me wait, but thats my fault for being stupid and waiting. She needs to learn to be more punctual. Good times once she gets there though.

Rushdog34
10-04-08, 16:47
Any massage spots? I've had no luck trying the google searches or yellow pages or maybe I'm just looking at the wrong place. Anyone has any info it would be appreciated. I prefer an asian experience LOL but hell I'm here for a short time I'll take what I can get. Pm me if you don't want the info out there. What I have gathered from some people so far is that what I'm looking for Goldsboro isn't the place?

Rushdog34
10-04-08, 20:59
Called Natalia. Phone was not in service

Called kay. Rang. Rag. Rang. Voicemail full.

Conclusion. First weekend in goldsboro a bust. Better luck next month

Pussy Whipped
10-06-08, 23:29
Called Natalia. Phone was not in service

Called kay. Rang. Rag. Rang. Voicemail full.

Conclusion. First weekend in goldsboro a bust. Better luck next monthYou should try the fayetville section, have had a few willing to travel up to Goldsboro.

Day Traveler
03-10-09, 15:42
Was leaving Goldsboro today around 12:30 and saw a young lady walking from the McDonalds/gas station on 70 heading out of town. She was carrying lunch but I noticed her wave to someone. So I circled around to see if she needed a ride. Stopped at the previously mentioned gas station to use their facilities. While using the urinals, I was standing next to a guy that will factor later in this report.

Proceeded to put all my valuables away and went back to find her. She had made it to the road she lived on and she was talking to a guy in a Jeep...it was the same guy I was peeing next too! Pulled into her road and parked somewhere out of the way hoping the price was too high. The guy drove past me and she was in the car with him, damn. I stayed parked because I wanted to see if he got invited in and I would know if she had a decent place to go back to. About 3 minutes later, they left. So he must have struck a deal.

WSW report - face about an 8-9 on SW scale, tight jeans and tight t-shirt. Very nice rack. Too bad I missed out, guess I shouldn't have washed my hands after I peed! Hope he posts or if anyone knows anything about her, please share!

MidnightHunter
04-04-09, 15:59
Hey everyone,

I've been hunting in the areas that I read about on here and all I see are BSWs, that fine but I like choices, so are there any non BSWs or are there any other hunting grounds other than Oak and George? Thanks in advance.

Haunted
09-22-09, 17:20
George street is still active, and of course the litttle streets around it but dang. The pickins is scary. Nothing you wld every wanna spend money on. Not crackheadish, just real homely countryish. Busted up grill and all that. But. TEN for BBJ. LOL

Ineedf1
09-28-09, 08:45
Well, what more can I say Kaylani is for real, pics and all.

I like her so much I gave her more than two thumbs up!

Haunted
10-26-09, 00:23
OK people, if anyone happens to end up stuck in GBoro, I did manage to round up about 4 SW/UTR.

Hit me up for info.

MidnightHunter
10-27-09, 19:55
OK people, if anyone happens to end up stuck in GBoro, I did manage to round up about 4 SW/UTR.

Hit me up for info.Did you try ebony, not that hot, kinda skinny black girl, but amazing bbbjcim for 10 I always give 20 cause its so good.

Ncguy0000
03-26-10, 16:54
Are there any AMPS or anything going on in Goldsboro these days? Any providers?

Ineedf1
04-16-10, 18:02
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MidnightHunter
06-01-10, 00:41
Go to Oak Street.

There are a bunch of sw out there.

Twoturningblue
07-31-10, 17:58
Thought I would post a brief note about my last visit to Goldsboro. I was driving looking for an address but apparently crossed part of the track and became distracted and didn't make it there.

Gave a ride to an early 40's blonde with shoulder length hair, rode to the outskirts of town in what was like farm country. Wanted $30 upfront and no CIM as her rule. I thought. OK she can't bolt from the car there was nowhere to go. I put the seat back, dropped shorts and took a while enjoying the occasional DT and swirls before I leaned over onto one hip opened the door and shot across the doorsill of the car. Dropped her back off where I found her.

I enjoyed it and got digits without asking, but am debating whether to repeat. Service was good but there is just something about CIM that makes it worth it to me I guess. She was OTR so I imagine more would be available any other time of the month.

She left her hair brush in my car, which I found before my wife did.

TonyAndolleni
10-16-10, 01:11
Any advice would be great guys. Does any senior member want to trade providers. I have a cute one I am meeting up that is non-pro. If you have any advice on things to do, where I can monger, meet ladies, I would appreicate it guys.

Thanks

Twoturningblue
12-19-10, 23:54
Watch out guys. I passed through this evening and saw a strange looking girl in a tan maxi coat standing in the road and looking conspicuous (almost twirling you could say). I looped around a few minutes later and saw a car talking to her for what seemed a longer time than necessary. As I got closer I saw a bumper sticker that was black with a single horizontal blue bar on it. This is for leo affiliation, similar to the red that Fire Dept. Guys have.

So I veered off, came around ten minutes later and saw the car now parked off to the side and a marked car now there yucking it up I suppose.

Everything else was dead, so I took off. Best to avoid this area for a while.

Nothing good ever seems to last.

TTB

OneFunGuy772
05-13-11, 14:13
I met Juicee, nice 25 yr. Old thick black female. I was little hesitant about meeting her, I generally like to stick with one or two "regulars". Anywho, the service was awesome. She claimed and proved that she would be willing to do anything! I'll try to post a picture soon, I told her about this forum and she said that I could give out her email address, only to those that I trusted. So senior members PM me if you would like the info. All I ask for in return is to treat her good, and maybe provide some information about any contact (s) you may have!

SteelyDan
05-23-11, 12:04
I met Juicee, nice 25 yr. Old thick black female. I was little hesitant about meeting her, I generally like to stick with one or two "regulars". Anywho, the service was awesome. She claimed and proved that she would be willing to do anything! I'll try to post a picture soon, I told her about this forum and she said that I could give out her email address, only to those that I trusted. So senior members PM me if you would like the info. All I ask for in return is to treat her good, and maybe provide some information about any contact (s) you may have!Nice to hear a report, with the amount of SW's I've seen lately in Goldsboro I'm suprised there are not more.

The timing is spotty but generally I see a couple girls on james espescially at the intersection with Vine. Other wise there is a house on Royall right past the intersection with George that if you see a female out on its poarch she's working.

Triangleman
06-14-11, 02:10
I had occasion to be in Goldsboro for a couple of weeks had no luck the first few nights I went mongering. I then lucked upon a WSW who called herself Kim this past Wednesday evening. Kim is about 5'5" and weighs around 130. She was wearing Daisy Dukes and I would rate her face around 6 and her body a solid 9 on the SW scale. She was walking along James and gave me the look as I passed her by for a second time. She gave me a CBJ and FS for. 3. After finishing, I asked her for digits but she said she didn't have any. She then told me that she would meet me if I gave her a time and place. I asked her to meet me near the same place at 9pm on Friday. I didn't really expect her to show up. I was pleasantly shocked when I drove up and found her walking at precisely 9pm. This was the best luck I have ever had while visiting Goldsboro.

Brogden
07-10-11, 18:17
Sitting on the curb on James St. On the side of the church at the corner of Ashe.

Got the wave but her "boy friend" was sitting next to her. Wasn't going to

Stop for that! Saw nothing else.

NukeyNuke
08-08-11, 00:36
But also saw LE all over the "ho strolls" at night. Down James, George, Leslie, and all in between. They are either parked or patrolling. G-Town is actively working the streets.

Some chick (I think she's white, but didn't stop to figure it out) on James near both Vine and the tracks during the day (on a couple of days) with a huge toothy assed smile for every car that looks at her and drives down the street. That HUGE smile freaked me out and made me think either she wasn't right, was too eager for some reason, or was a decoy. Another tiny white chick on James waved but she looked rough. Saw a few on Leslie during the day that looked zombied out. All of them (except smiley girl) looked like they'd been rode hard and put up wet. I decided to wait for better pickins.

But then they have. Walking repeatedly down the street on a 90+ degree day. Who, if any of us, would look good?

Nuke

OfriaXlayted
09-15-11, 16:46
Goldsboro Strip Club has several. Well. Hot strippers. That will provide "FS private dances" after they get off work for around 8. I'm a new member here, and would like to let this be my first post. PM me for which club.

Caution
12-12-11, 12:12
I have seen this post. Sounds good but no pics & no reviews. Google phone. Nothing! I just wanted to see if anyone has any info on them?

Triangleman
05-23-12, 23:53
I was in Goldsboro this past Monday and Tuesday. I had good luck the last time there but spent several hours without any success this time. I have only explored Kinston a couple of times without luck but decided to take the 13 mile drive since Goldsboro was so dead. I stopped by the Kangaroo station on 70 a couple of doors down from Kings BBQ. I actually bought gas but wanted to stop there because it is an area where trucks often stop and park. While pumping gas I noticed a hot little number coming from the back where the trucks were parked and heading to the Waffle House next door. It was getting late so I decided to go to the Waffle House, buy a cup of coffee and check out the little hot thing I saw walking in. I had a seat and saw that she was sitting with two other young ladies and they all had "the look". I made my staring at them pretty obvious in hope of getting a bite and bingo! One of the young ladies, Kim, came over and said she noted I was staring and wanted to know if I saw anything I like. They were all around a 7 so I simply said "you". After a few words with her friends she hopped into my vehicle. After agreeing on 35 I asked her if she would go back to my room over in Goldsboro if I made it an even 50. I normally don't pay that much for SWs but I was all worked up and wanted the comfort of my own room; besides, it was just a little more than 10 minutes back to my hotel. He BBBJ was average but her pussy was as tight as a clamp. I am usually slow getting off but she got me off in about two minutes. The came the shocker. She said she felt bad to take my money for that short time and that we could rest for awhile and try it again. After about twenty minutes I was ready again and boy did we ever go at it. Mish, laying on the side, then finally finishing with her on the edge of the bed and me standing behind her banging her doggie style. Her attitude was so great and her banging skills we so wonderful (she could squeeze it with an already tight pussy) that I gave her and additional 20 tip. I've never spent that kind of money on a SW before even though I've played the game more than two decades. Yet, it was worth every cent and I will visit Kinston again.

Triangleman
05-24-12, 00:08
After finishing writing about my trip to Kinston I realized that the SW I saw a few month back in Goldsboro was also named Kim. I then thought about the fact that I've been with at least three Kims over the years in Durham in addition to one in Raleigh and one in Hillsborough. Is there something magic about the name Kim or do girls like adopting that name? I know for sure that Kim (Kimberly) was the real name of two of the three I knew in Durham.

Joepotts2008
10-12-13, 16:16
Empty Streets at 3pm on a Saturday. Even Oak Street.

Daniel Johnson
12-19-13, 14:29
Just checking to see if anyone has already tried it.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-therapy-and-bodywork/15305717

Please don't reply on here with any specific details. Send me a PM. If PM doesn't work then a simple "go" or "no go" will be best. Thanks.

ScubaSteve87
01-19-14, 18:38
I will be back in Goldsboro for about a week in February. I would usually spend an hour or two driving around George and oak street looking. You have to be patient and I have found a couple gems out there. Has anyone ever picked up Crystal or Susan? Susan's an older woman (which I love) with not the best looking face but she was super fun and freaky, I took her back to my place twice and she even said she had a friend to have a 3 some with. I never picked her friend up with her but she was plenty fun by herself Crystal is one of my favorites, very sexy with a nice body and if you're good to her she will be good to you I hope to find these ladies again while I'm out there.

Anyone have an luck lately? I know sometimes during the day you can get lucky but the middle of the night is when I had the most luck.

BlackThunder12
04-24-14, 17:34
Was in Goldsboro for a little work so I decided to try my luck this afternoon. Only drove around for 5 minutes before I came across a BSW named Quita working the zone. She was a bit older (Said she was a grandmother) but looked decent enough in a tiny mini skirt. Gave me directions to her house on Oak, turns out it actually belonged to a guy friend of hers who sat in the other room of a run down house. She took her shades off and I finally got a good look at her. She is missing nearly all her teeth and isn't winning any beauty contests but she offered FS for Mr. Jackson and it's been awhile so I proceeded. BBBJ was terrible and the rest was along the same lines. Would not repeat nor recommend.

BlackThunder12
07-27-14, 03:36
Picked up a WSW last week off of Oak st while in town. Was kind of hesitant because LEO was around but CBJ and FS was excellent. Got her name and number and will repeat. Very decent kitty. A tad bit overweight but was shaved and clean.

Blazer230
09-08-14, 17:27
Just checking to see if anyone has already tried it.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-therapy-and-bodywork/15305717

Please don't reply on here with any specific details. Send me a PM. If PM doesn't work then a simple "go" or "no go" will be best. Thanks.Wondering the exact samething.

John252
09-09-14, 05:13
Gboro massage.

Go if you need a massage.

If you want a wild tale to tell, go somewhere else.

AcgSurf28
09-09-14, 11:19
Anyone got any info on this girl?

http://easternnc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/summers-heat-find-out-why-im-jacksonvilles-best-27/17748561

Brogden
09-14-14, 22:13
Passing the intersection of George and Grantham across from the former GE plant, tall, white, late 20's, fairly attractive, smoking a cigarette.

Gave me the look then the wave, then a jump in the air with wave as I drove by. I was on my way somewhere, no time to stop but it did look.

Interesting!! Anybody know her?

John252
11-15-14, 17:43
Daniel Johnson, clear you private messages.

Anyone try new place yet?

Ellis61
11-15-14, 23:23
Daniel Johnson, clear you private messages.

Anyone try new place yet?And what new place would that be?

John252
11-20-14, 20:14
My little friend did enough research to learn the new place is likely either a new location for the old place or a 2nd location. No sense for him to leave the relative reliability of cAMP space in Raleigh when his Johnson won't See more travelling down the Clayton Bypass (super corridor).

Otherwise, Mengmei gives a great massage.

XHippie
01-02-15, 22:11
I'm going to be working in the Goldsboro area probably 2 days a week for whenever we get the job done there or they move me to the next project.

I haven't been to Mengmei since Oct. When I quoted the job I'm on now. Mengmei is in a different location which I here is close to the old location. I don't know if the staff is the same. Appreciate a PM what the new location services offer, a name would be nice of who offers what. I enjoy a good massage and a HE if possible just hate guessing what to expect. I check my PM daily.. Thanks!

LoverBoyWa
01-04-15, 08:03
I'm going to be working in the Goldsboro area probably 2 days a week for whenever we get the job done there or they move me to the next project.

I haven't been to Mengmei since Oct. When I quoted the job I'm on now. Mengmei is in a different location which I here is close to the old location. I don't know if the staff is the same. Appreciate a PM what the new location services offer, a name would be nice of who offers what. I enjoy a good massage and a HE if possible just hate guessing what to expect. I check my PM daily.. Thanks!If you looking for a good massage then go if you looking for something else then don't go. It's a DIY.

XHippie
01-04-15, 23:14
If you looking for a good massage then go if you looking for something else then don't go. It's a DIY.Well evidently this place is just what you said, Legit! Because you are the only one that has responded. I usually get a pretty good PM response when I pose a question. Unless some swinging dicks are getting a HE and keeping it to themselves. It's ok each to his own. I'll try each girl out there to see for myself worst case or best case depending how you feel about it is I'll get a decent massage which my old ass back can use. I like to go to a new place with a little idea of what to expect maybe someone will obliged. Come on damn it! LOL. Yaw have a good first 2015 week.

John252
01-05-15, 06:16
X hipster,

Anything worth saying about MM had already been said.

XHippie
01-05-15, 16:28
X hipster,

Anything worth saying about MM had already been said.Yep, went there today for 1 hour, great massage tall older lady spoke English better than most. Got the ol sorry sir massage only. I'll repeat if I need a good massage.

Ellis61
01-05-15, 19:02
X hipster,

Anything worth saying about MM had already been said.Where is this place located?

XHippie
01-05-15, 21:16
Where is this place located?Google: rubmaps goldsboro nc, for address and phone number.

XHippie
01-13-15, 18:27
Yep, went there today for 1 hour, great massage tall older lady spoke English better than most. Got the ol sorry sir massage only. I'll repeat if I need a good massage.Paid my second visit to Mengmei today 1 hour with short lady I'm guessing early 50's, very little English but a strong massage to be her size. Got the DIY which is not my style. So my take on this place is its probably legit unless someone can convince me otherwise. Until then probably won't repeat.

LoverBoyWa
01-13-15, 23:15
Paid my second visit to Mengmei today 1 hour with short lady I'm guessing early 50's, very little English but a strong massage to be her size. Got the DIY which is not my style. So my take on this place is its probably legit unless someone can convince me otherwise. Until then probably won't repeat.I told you you would have to go to Raleigh to get anything different. Well I did have some good time when they first open up but that stopped after about a month or two.

John252
01-15-15, 08:13
http://easternnc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-massage-total-relaxation/19279934

Anyone? My little friend does not have a burner phone so tough to get up with them.

Mother / daughter 4 hand?

LoverBoyWa
01-15-15, 18:58
http://easternnc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-massage-total-relaxation/19279934

Anyone? My little friend does not have a burner phone so tough to get up with them.

Mother / daughter 4 hand?I seen the ad but have not tried them yet I thought about it But I hope they are FS if not I would not repeat. But hey you go ahead and TOFTT and let us know.

Ellis61
01-16-15, 06:33

Mother / daughter 4 hand?I would be careful, the same add appeared on the Charlotte board on the same day as it did here.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-massage-total-relaxation/19279934

John252
01-17-15, 06:30
I understand caution but the Charlotte ad does say it is in Gboro.

XHippie
01-23-15, 11:25
I'm going to be in Goldsboro later today thinking about a massage tonight, is this place still open?

I went by there twice last Tuesday the lights were off and the door was locked.

John252
01-24-15, 06:16
I'm going to be in Goldsboro later today thinking about a massage tonight, is this place still open?

I went by there twice last Tuesday the lights were off and the door was locked.Read ads in common places, they likely moved. Ads have new addy, it is not far.

XHippie
01-24-15, 23:01
Read ads in common places, they likely moved. Ads have new addy, it is not far.Looks like they are open for business still located beside the burger joint. Must have just been closed for the day on Tue. When I stopped by.

Went in for 1 hour with short lady I had before, she appeared to be the only one working had to leave twice to answer the door walk in's. Firm massage a little teasing then I left.

JustOtherGuy
04-24-15, 08:53

Mother / daughter 4 hand?Anybody has info on them? I made contact, but can't get info if they are FS. I might stop by if my plans alow me on my trip to eastern NC.

If anyone has any info, I would appreciate. PM is fine.

Thanks.

Stay safe.

Mama Pimp
04-27-15, 03:46
Coming back to visit friends in area around 6/17 last time I was in Goldsboro was 2008 what's scene like now?

ImBackAtIt23
04-27-15, 10:06
Anybody has info on them? I made contact, but can't get info if they are FS. I might stop by if my plans alow me on my trip to eastern NC.

Thanks.

Stay safe.Its not what you want but maybe a great massage but if your black you can cancel it turned me around at the door. She works at bk. King in Mar. Mac.

Toy Soldier
04-28-15, 07:25
Anybody has info on them? I made contact, but can't get info if they are FS. I might stop by if my plans alow me on my trip to eastern NC.

Thanks.

Stay safe.White trash full of drama. Stay away.

Daniel Johnson
05-04-15, 17:44
http://easternnc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/let-me-be-your-dirty-little-secret/20960447

My travels found me finishing a meeting at about 3:30. I had time for a little play on my trip home and it looked like my lucky day. A quick check found a new "face" on BP and our paths just happened to cross in Goldsboro.

It was the 1st of the month and I had hopes of a semi-UTR that was having trouble making rent. A quick text returned that she was hosting at her place. I quick call gave the impression that she was sweet, polite and maybe almost what I thought. She played the safety card of "can I meet you somewhere first before we come back here?" She picked a public spot "around the corner from her place. ".

That's where the dream ended.

DaHood shows up driving little miss daisy. She rolls down the window smoking a cigarette with those pearly whites surprisingly in semi-distress for it to have been minutes since she had texted me a photo of her pretty white smile. She says her place isn't going to work, we're going to have to get a room and I'll need to front the rent. I thanked her for her time and explained that wasn't the deal.

She's later posted these-.

http://easternnc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/let-me-be-your-dirty-little-secret/20964789

http://easternnc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/let-me-be-your-dirty-little-secret/20984892

Qv-60.

30 Min-80.

1 Hr-150.

2 hr- 250.

919-xxx-1029.

I'll assume DaHood had a plan to make a little cash over the weekend, but lacked funding to establish a domicile. Based on the last post, they were successful.

The economy has to be better for the recession era gems of BP have disappeared or found another venue.

Toy Soldier
05-05-15, 07:58
They never turn out like we hope for, do they?

"DaHood" description is completely hilarious, though!

http://easternnc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/let-me-be-your-dirty-little-secret/20960447

My travels found me finishing a meeting at about 3:30. I had time for a little play on my trip home and it looked like my lucky day. A quick check found a new "face" on BP and our paths just happened to cross in Goldsboro.

It was the 1st of the month and I had hopes of a semi-UTR that was having trouble making rent. A quick text returned that she was hosting at her place. I quick call gave the impression that she was sweet, polite and maybe almost what I thought. She played the safety card of "can I meet you somewhere first before we come back here?" She picked a public spot "around the corner from her place. ".

That's where the dream ended.

DaHood shows up driving little miss daisy. She rolls down the window smoking a cigarette with those pearly whites surprisingly in semi-distress for it to have been minutes since she had texted me a photo of her pretty white smile. She says her place isn't going to work, we're going to have to get a room and I'll need to front the rent. I thanked her for her time and explained that wasn't the deal.

She's later posted these-.

http://easternnc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/let-me-be-your-dirty-little-secret/20964789

http://easternnc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/let-me-be-your-dirty-little-secret/20984892

Qv-60.

30 Min-80.

1 Hr-150.

2 hr- 250.

919-xxx-1029.

I'll assume DaHood had a plan to make a little cash over the weekend, but lacked funding to establish a domicile. Based on the last post, they were successful.

The economy has to be better for the recession era gems of BP have disappeared or found another venue.

DustyRhodes
05-16-15, 05:50
Will be in town Memorial Day weekend any current info about them streets will be appreciated.

BlackThunder12
07-31-15, 10:13
Ventured out last weekend and encountered an older WSW. Maybe in her 40's, definitely has been doing this a while. Was doing rounds near Oak and Vine and spotted her. After a few circles I picked her up near the church at the corner of Oak. Windows are tinted on my truck so I took her back up 70 and got a nice CBJ. Pulled over in a discreet location and got CFS. Popped in the Jimmy and took her home. Damage was only a Jackson and a Lincoln and well worth it. Didn't get the name but told me where her house was. Told me to just pull up and honk and someone would let me know where she was if she wasn't home. Overall good experience. Would repeat.

Emv La
05-21-16, 23:54
So a failed attempt to see Ms. Kardashian left scrolling on BP to see who was available on the area. Blacks not really my color and even though big girls need love to it wasn't going to happen today. Saw this ad.

http://easternnc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/heey-boyss-wanna-have-sum-fuun/28632778

So couple back and forth a texting and a phone call upon getting to the street I was met with a very ghetto looking but not bag white girl. Her dirty talk matches her room but is very vocal and move mental. Great CBJ but wish she would've continued instead of moving positions. She rushes a bit with her dirty talk and said something about setting a timer in the beginning but finished about 10 or less than 10 minutes of my HH visit for 120. Though that was my fault as I thought I was close to my time and decided to finish. If she was closer, cleaner person I think I'd repeat but she sufficed for the trip there. Her girls are a bit deflated but I'd say C size. Not really saggy though haha. Headed back to Jacksonville to see.

Emv La
05-29-16, 01:48
http://easternnc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/brizillian-queen-upscale-official-miss-kardash-9196123292/28128669

Passing through Goldsboro I was finally able to set up an appointment Miss Kardash. To my unforgivable surprise it was a horrible experience. Should've known that from when I called her 2 years ago and a very drunken or high out of her mind voice was talking about owning a house and solid gold Cadillacs and ponys. Pictures are defiantly well taken and possibly edited. Hair isn't the same and saw a wig in the shower which matches what's in the pictures. So many rules and is very paranoid about the glove being on. Everything covered and is definitely not what I consider thick but fat. Couldn't even enjoy doggy as she said I couldn't go fast or too hard. Has to finish by hand and force finish. No Russian. Nothing uncovered even HJ was covered and very rude about it when I was finished to not un cover on the bed. As she looked to have a immaculate room Pssh really? Waste of time and hard earned green down the drain. And last time I checked the Days Inn isn't a upscale hotel, what a joke. Passing by one more time later in the weeks when I'm done vacationing up North and hope I have a better experience with other s I seen posting. Feel free to PM for more info or recommend me sooen.

BlackThunder12
05-29-16, 17:05
http://easternnc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/brizillian-queen-upscale-official-miss-kardash-9196123292/28128669

Sorry about your experience man but appreciate the Intel and you TOFTT. Hopefully others are much better

Passing through Goldsboro I was finally able to set up an appointment Miss Kardash. To my unforgivable surprise it was a horrible experience. Should've known that from when I called her 2 years ago and a very drunken or high out of her mind voice was talking about owning a house and solid gold Cadillacs and ponys. Pictures are defiantly well taken and possibly edited. Hair isn't the same and saw a wig in the shower which matches what's in the pictures. So many rules and is very paranoid about the glove being on. Everything covered and is definitely not what I consider thick but fat. Couldn't even enjoy doggy as she said I couldn't go fast or too hard. Has to finish by hand and force finish. No Russian. Nothing uncovered even HJ was covered and very rude about it when I was finished to not un cover on the bed. As she looked to have a immaculate room Pssh really? Waste of time and hard earned green down the drain. And last time I checked the Days Inn isn't a upscale hotel, what a joke. Passing by one more time later in the weeks when I'm done vacationing up North and hope I have a better experience with other s I seen posting. Feel free to PM for more info or recommend me sooen.Sorry about your experience bro. Now we all know to avoid this one. Appreciate the Intel and you TOFTT.

Retro11
06-15-16, 15:38
Could have saved you the drive I'm from this area and I don't even get massages around here. You only dral with one lady in this area as you have been for the last couple of years. Majority of these girl in this area are crack head always look at there are and legs for sores. Pkys they always have the thugs lurking around these hotel rooms. Also if ever coming to goldsboro never go to the urish inn or surena inn. Just passing along info.

Joshalex
07-07-16, 08:14
http://easternnc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/taylor-petite-blonde-919-440-7904/27194133

Total scam artist.

I don't think anything else needs to be said. She picks up and is quite nice. She will tell you that she's some sort of professional accountant. She is very agreeable and personable on the phone and once you get to her place, which is a nice house, she'll invite you in and delay things as she texts someone and removes her top. She will get you to feel comfortable and put you in a vulnerable state after collecting the gift. A couple of minutes later before anything happens there will be a knock at the door and her friend will come in saying something about the neighbor and your session will be over.

I want to put her address here so that people can avoid it -- I'm that pissed off. However I'm not that cruel. But the number is 106. It's on a cul-de-sac and it's the fourth house down on the right. It's yellow in color.

ScubaSteve87
07-12-16, 04:09
I was stationed there from 2011-2013 and my main SWs I picked up were Crystal, Tinkerbell and Susan. Are they still around? Especially Crystal, man I miss her I would give ANYTHING for one more night with her. If anyone has any pics of them they want to share it would be greatly appreciated.

ThyeOnly1
12-19-16, 07:14
Anyone alive and dreaming?

Khayes
07-25-17, 08:01
I wanted to stop this one, but thanks to the reports on here, I decided against it. I go through Goldsboro every now and then and this one looks like she would have been a nice stop.

http://easternnc.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blondes-do-have-more-fun-919-922-6231-cum-see/38696248

SparkPlugs27
07-27-17, 01:55
I wanted to stop this one, but thanks to the reports on here, I decided against it. I go through Goldsboro every now and then and this one looks like she would have been a nice stop.

http://easternnc.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blondes-do-have-more-fun-919-922-6231-cum-see/38696248Word has it she and her BF is robbing people. I don't know if it is true or not as I have never seen her. But I do know she has been using the same pictures for last few years.

Khayes
07-27-17, 14:11
Word has it she and her BF is robbing people. I don't know if it is true or not as I have never seen her. But I do know she has been using the same pictures for last few years.I frequently travel 795 and have thought about stopping by, but waited till I got some good intel. Everything I have heard about her, is bad stuff. I don't have the time, or finances, to be wasting. I would rather visit someone who is a solid provider. If this woman is robbing people, I'm sure she will come across the wrong person one day. I believe in karma.

StreetFuhrer
09-23-17, 15:22
There's still some action out in the Boro but the timing is spotty. You can find something on all the old strolls, particularly during the morning / lunch hours and at night. The amount of WSW isn't like how it use to be a couple years ago, but they are out here you just got to catch them at the right time. LE has upped the ante on tryna crack down so be careful.

Marter82
11-06-17, 14:42
I stay in the charlotte area but during my work travels I like to seek fun times.

So I met this women through a chat room and we spoke for awhile, then met in person before I took the plunge. I'm glad I did. Name is kris she's 5'3 and oh man thick but not bbw.

She is very open, and a pleasure to be with. Only does outcall. The massage and BBBJ was fantastic, like best ever. If I could I'd take her back to charlotte with me.

No anal but its not my thing. Pm me for her number and pics.

AlMunday
11-24-17, 19:06

http://easternnc.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blondes-do-have-more-fun-919-922-6231-cum-see/38696248I have been wanting to give a call but with the info here, I decided against it. I agree with you that she would be a nice stop.

Stay safe.

Rambler1111
11-25-17, 00:05
I stay in the charlotte area but during my work travels I like to seek fun times.

So I met this women through a chat room and we spoke for awhile, then met in person before I took the plunge. I'm glad I did. Name is kris she's 5'3 and oh man thick but not bbw.

She is very open, and a pleasure to be with. Only does outcall. The massage and BBBJ was fantastic, like best ever. If I could I'd take her back to charlotte with me.

No anal but its not my thing. Pm me for her number and pics.What area is this UTR in?

DSS703
12-08-17, 18:37
Spoke with her on the phone months ago.

Seems nice enough, but reviews have kept me away.

She's been posting regularly on CL.

Saw an re: post the other day referencing the same negative reviews that have been posted about BF crashing the party.

I'd advise caution.

I have been wanting to give a call but with the info here, I decided against it. I agree with you that she would be a nice stop.

Stay safe.

Daniel Johnson
03-02-18, 14:12
Travels had me overnighting in Goldsboro recently with a need for play. The leggy blonde "Taylor" with xxx-429-0147 digits had struck my fancy for a while, but thanks to several reports here, along with intel on other sites, I decided against her. It was a good call, there has been another recent report that fits the same cash and dash MO. There are also multiple reports of the irate boyfriend barging in. What's funny is there is one poster who raves about the good time in his reviews on a couple of sites.

I had tried the AMP on Hwy70 a while back, happy with the massage but unhappy that no ending was offered other than my own effort. That was the story with two visits. The place moved to Hwy 111 near Food Lion. I decided to give the new location a try. The massage was OK. Ending was the same, nonexistent. Auntie has strict rules that are being followed as my need was understood with the clear message back that it was against rules. Goldsboro is dead other than the typical few CL / BP girls that are staying in the NoTells known for meth labs and drug deals, too high profile for me.

LieDetector
03-03-18, 02:32
Travels had me overnighting in Goldsboro recently with a need for play. The leggy blonde "Taylor" with xxx-429-0147 digits had struck my fancy for a while, but thanks to several reports here, along with intel on other sites, I decided against her. It was a good call, there has been another recent report that fits the same cash and dash MO. There are also multiple reports of the irate boyfriend barging in. What's funny is there is one poster who raves about the good time in his reviews on a couple of sites.

I had tried the AMP on Hwy70 a while back, happy with the massage but unhappy that no ending was offered other than my own effort. That was the story with two visits. The place moved to Hwy 111 near Food Lion. I decided to give the new location a try. The massage was OK. Ending was the same, nonexistent. Auntie has strict rules that are being followed as my need was understood with the clear message back that it was against rules. Goldsboro is dead other than the typical few CL / BP girls that are staying in the NoTells known for meth labs and drug deals, too high profile for me.I've never seen any good reviews of her. The one or two I remember said she was high risk.

Daniel Johnson
03-05-18, 11:33
On one of my previous travels, I tried Tiffani-.

https://www.eroticmonkey.com/tiffani-escort-goldsboro-231577

Initially she was like a Siamese cat bouncing off the walls- straightening the room, wanting to put fresh sheets on the bed, trying to find music. She made a phone call. Once she settled down, she was ok. She does submissive well, but it was probably exhaustion. She lets you know that everything is safe only. I opted for a nice oral recitation with a translator. The attached description says C cup. She is an A. She admits to having a problem with her demon. Before we finished, the friend she called had beeped the horn in the driveway to let her know that a delivery was waiting. If she was clean of her demon, she'd be a nice fit. But then if she was clean, she probably wouldn't be on BP. The gems of a bad economy have disappeared from BP. If anyone has a recommendation please PM me. I have checked the SA sugar site and the only blips that appear engageable are regular posters on BP and CL.

StreetFuhrer
01-31-19, 19:55
Well fellas, 2018 was a heck of year for me. I've hesitated on posting my findings around here due to my run ins with the pigs lately and I must say you must ALWAYS watch your six! They are watching and are using any excuse to pull you over. I feel like I'm one of the only mongers left around these parts. I come from the era where you could pull down James, George, Leslie, or Vine and get your fix anytime but things are changing. The summers of 2014-17 I found the best WSW's around here and they've all either vanished by now or are no longer with us due to their habits. Things normally get back to regular schedule once Easter hits so I'm hoping that the warmer weather will bring the Boro back to its renaissance era of talent it was once known for back in the day. If anyone is reading this, you gentlemen be safe out there! And to GPD lurking on this thread, fuck you. Fuhrer out.

MrMayhem23
02-25-19, 21:11
Well fellas, 2018 was a heck of year for me. I've hesitated on posting my findings around here due to my run ins with the pigs lately and I must say you must ALWAYS watch your six! They are watching and are using any excuse to pull you over. I feel like I'm one of the only mongers left around these parts. I come from the era where you could pull down James, George, Leslie, or Vine and get your fix anytime but things are changing. The summers of 2014-17 I found the best WSW's around here and they've all either vanished by now or are no longer with us due to their habits. Things normally get back to regular schedule once Easter hits so I'm hoping that the warmer weather will bring the Boro back to its renaissance era of talent it was once known for back in the day. If anyone is reading this, you gentlemen be safe out there! And to GPD lurking on this thread, fuck you. Fuhrer out.You're not alone my friend, I'm out there every week looking. Pickings are slim and sketchy at times however I have come across several. Strolls have changed over the years but still exist. Warmer weather is coming and I expect things to pick up. Fayetteville is still my 'go to never fail' but Goldsboro is my backyard. DM if you need assistance.

MrMayhem23
03-07-19, 01:22
http://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/bad-ass-sassyfras/285030663026

Pickings are slim in Goldsboro but this little cutie is a great time. I'd been eyeing her for sometime, two years or so, but never actually called. We've had a couple conversations in person at a convenience store and had even given her ride once. Anyway about a month ago I saw her near Walmart and she immediately recognized me and got into my car. There was no need for LE checks because we knew each other from a far so to speak. Back to my place and the fun began. Sassy is slim with short hair and a great little ass. She has danced before so she really knows how to grind and tease. Oral was great, giving and receiving. Mish, cg and doggy we're sampled and finished in the cover. Sassy does have demons that she will admit to but she has always appeared alert, energetic and very eager to please. She was shower fresh and smelled great. Damage was 140 for 30 minutes but we went longer.

Hung out again last wknd and it was even better than before. We were both more comfortable with each other. It was literally like being with a gf the second time. Sassy is absolutely my 'go to' now. YMMV but she def gets my seal of approval and I've had many over my long monger career. Happy Hunting gentleman.

Daniel Johnson
03-07-19, 14:33
http://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/bad-ass-sassyfras/285030663026

Pickings are slim in Goldsboro but this little cutie is a great time. I'd been eyeing her for sometime, two years or so, but never actually called. We've had a couple conversations in person at a convenience store and had even given her ride once. Anyway about a month ago I saw her near Walmart and she immediately recognized me and got into my car. There was no need for LE checks because we knew each other from a far so to speak. Back to my place and the fun began. Sassy is slim with short hair and a great little ass. She has danced before so she really knows how to grind and tease. Oral was great, giving and receiving. Mish, cg and doggy we're sampled and finished in the cover. Sassy does have demons that she will admit to but she has always appeared alert, energetic and very eager to please. She was shower fresh and smelled great. Damage was 140 for 30 minutes but we went longer.

Hung out again last wknd and it was even better than before. We were both more comfortable with each other. It was literally like being with a gf the second time. Sassy is absolutely my 'go to' now. YMMV but she def gets my seal of approval and I've had many over my long monger career. Happy Hunting gentleman.Watched her for a couple of years also. Nice body- dancing at the Ranch last fall, may still be there on and off. If you know anything about her blonde girlfriend I will greatly appreciate a PM with the details. I hit her with my interest and she was totally dark. She had posts up on STG over a weekend in December that followed Sassy's own ads. Social media shows they were an item back then. Ads are down and she never replied or answered her phone.

LieDetector
03-08-19, 04:53

Hung out again last wknd and it was even better than before. We were both more comfortable with each other. It was literally like being with a gf the second time. Sassy is absolutely my 'go to' now. YMMV but she def gets my seal of approval and I've had many over my long monger career. Happy Hunting gentleman.I tried to contact her because Goldsboro is a bit out of my way, and her ad said Mt. Olive / Goldsboro. I wanted to be sure I had something definite. Thanks for the review. If I have a good 2nd option in the area I'll try to check her out.

LieDetector
03-08-19, 04:55
Watched her for a couple of years also. Nice body- dancing at the Ranch last fall, may still be there on and off. If you know anything about her blonde girlfriend I will greatly appreciate a PM with the details. I hit her with my interest and she was totally dark. She had posts up on STG over a weekend in December that followed Sassy's own ads. Social media shows they were an item back then. Ads are down and she never replied or answered her phone.Where is the Ranch? Do you mean the strip club over in Selma that used to be called The Ranch?

Daniel Johnson
03-08-19, 09:21
Where is the Ranch? Do you mean the strip club over in Selma that used to be called The Ranch?That's the one.

MrMayhem23
03-12-19, 22:01
That's the one.I check on it now and again. I went by 3 weeks ago. Disappointed is an understatement. So bad I got a dance from the waitress and hit 95 to Fayetteville. Moe is doing a horrible job there. Two thumbs down.

DevonLonely79
04-04-19, 15:26
http://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/white-chocolate/423653014013

Set up a hhr with a new face in Goldsboro. After some back and forth texting we agreed on a donation $. 2 and a time.

Hotel room number was given too me before I arrived and the door was open. I was happy to see she is the woman in the pics. The first Pic in her ad is fake but the rest are all her. She had a tight dress that showed her curves. She is definitely mixed with some Spanish and white. If you like them thick then she will be perfect for you. No signs of demons. But does share a room with a black provider, kinda tall and slim. After donation handed off so did the clothes. And we got comfortable on the bed. I played with her double d and huge as nipples, that can poke an eye out. While she stroke my little man. She was really nervous and it was kinda cute because Greek was on the menu and it would be her first time. And since I love Greek food and I was going to be the first that sampled that menu option, it didn't take much to get little man going. So I passed on the bbj and put on the rain coat at got wet in Mish. Before the main course. She grabbed my arms I was stroking Mish style and it was so wet and tight, eye contact perfect moaning perfect. I don't believe she was faking it but if she was she does an Oscar. So on with the sauce to sample Greek. Barely got the bite of food in mouth after some tries. And you can see the fear and pain in her eyes. So I backed off and pounded Mish again till little man got back excited again. Because it took a lot of effort to get just a little bite of Greek food. So once little man got ready we went back in to the main course. Finally was able to break the seal slowly, and moved back and fourth while I played with her nice kitty. After a while of pulsating I was able to slide the whole shabang in and hand on thighs while I thrusted and she took over play time. Eye contact the whole time. Bust in bag, sooo perfect. She cleaned me up. Asked her how it was she said thanks for taking easy on me and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was be.

I would recommend if you are looking for a fresh face and that is true to her words. And can be a GFE.

LieDetector
06-22-19, 03:03
I took my first trip to Goldsboro to meet a new friend, and I met Sassy.

http://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/badass-sassyfras/142659763904

We agreed to meet at her place. I was kinda nervous, like I always am going to a house, however things went well.

As for her appearance she's about 5 ft tall, and she's thicker than she looks like in the ad. She's not fat at all though, so don't worry about that. She's still small enough to be fun-size.

The performance was good on her end, and she was really into it.

I'll also add that everything was covered.

As for her personality she's really laid back, and there was no rush.

I want to see her again, however that's a long drive for me so I don't know when that'll be.

StreetFuhrer
08-24-19, 16:21
Mannn what is going on in the boro? I can't find any of my regulars anymore or any new girls worth my time / money. I'm a simple man but fuck are the pickins scary at times LOL. I'm more of a WSW kinda guy (just my preference) I've been with black walkers before but none of them really get me off around here. I like a fat ass and nice legs but a good mouth and solid face will do. Any of you gentlemen know Renee / Allison? A1 head game and light on the pocket but she vanished a couple months ago. You could find her around the pig in the mornings. Hope she's aight, she was a fairly decent MILF walker who had her demons but the service made up for it. If any of you guys got a close ear to the streets and know of some action to be had, message me!

Daniel Johnson
08-30-19, 14:47
The rob Taylor has been well documented. She frequently changes names and photos to find her next mark. Today I ran across this post http://eastern.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/making-new-friends-910-537-122/759007726014.

Homework on the phone number didn't return much. The photos were spot on for my wants and needs. I sent an email to the STG post and got a reply from ccm3282@gXXXX.com. Homework on the email return several hits.

Too much of a coincidence to have a ccm3282 at the hoo and ccm3282 @ the g and not be her.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tylor-escort-goldsboro-398985#erotic.

Once a rob always a rob.

Stay away. See my previous report for more info.

KnightOwl2
09-10-19, 06:58
Happy with this one. Very nice and polite. Head skills decent and tight kitty. I would repeat.

http://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/its-my-birthday-after-special/990657580681

Hokies32
09-30-19, 21:29
Hey fellow mongers.

I am going to be visiting Goldsboro in late October and I am looking for a late evening outcall. Any suggestions? Any info is appreciated. PM is ok!

Be safe and have fun!

H32.

Tall John
01-21-20, 05:53
There are some ads on BP replacement for Gboro that have an address, not all do. Small old strip mall location no obvious store front. Call first. Not sure what the deal is but I did not have my burner with me. Ad said they have TS. Bummer.

DTS87
01-24-20, 05:08
There are some ads on BP replacement for Gboro that have an address, not all do. Small old strip mall location no obvious store front. Call first. Not sure what the deal is but I did not have my burner with me. Ad said they have TS. Bummer.Please let us know if you find out more!

StreetSmart1
02-18-20, 23:16
http://rocky-mount.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/tempting-jade/434101345183

Has anyone seen her?

Please post or PM.

Thanks Streetsmrt1.

DevonLonely79
03-12-20, 17:54
http://rocky-mount.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/tempting-jade/434101345183

Has anyone seen her?

Please post or PM.

Thanks Streetsmrt1.Based of previous texts between hailey, her and jade work together. And there ads on stg are the same. I met hailey a while back while she was stripping and was able to explore the territory a couple of times for nothing but time. So I was intrigued to see her posted again. I know hailey real name so I checked her FB and she involved. So I know she has demons I guess she is out for a quick buck with jade and the other chick. They operate out of a private residence two locations. And the communication is so bad like hours in between texts. I never pulled the trigger while she was posting. But look like someone has according to the ad.

http://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/phones-and-websites/caucasian_w/warning-hailey-and-destine/489268471552

Be safe out there.

MrMayhem23
03-12-20, 20:44
Based of previous texts between hailey, her and jade work together. And there ads on stg are the same. I met hailey a while back while she was stripping and was able to explore the territory a couple of times for nothing but time. So I was intrigued to see her posted again. I know hailey real name so I checked her FB and she involved. So I know she has demons I guess she is out for a quick buck with jade and the other chick. They operate out of a private residence two locations. And the communication is so bad like hours in between texts. I never pulled the trigger while she was posting. But look like someone has according to the ad.

http://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/phones-and-websites/caucasian_w/warning-hailey-and-destine/489268471552

Be safe out there.I've seen Hailey at least a half a dozen times. Never had an issue with her. She's ok for Goldsboro but nothing great.

I've tried Jade but she either doesn't reply at all or it's like 6 hours later at which point I've completed my mission or I'm back home asleep like this past weekend. I've seen a several more here in town but it's usually a case where I wished I'd just stayed home.

5 and 10 years ago the SW scene was better than what's advertising online now.

I miss the good ole days of cruising George and William and seeing a dozen out for a stroll.

That's why you can find me in Fayetteville or Raleigh now. I'll be heading out of Goldsboro tomorrow after work as a matter of fact.

GentleButRough
06-06-20, 00:46
https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/wanna-play/061133756225

Used to be a good, I mean decent spinner, but demons have gotten to her and been involved with LEO quite a few times over the last 3-4 years, used to work in Goldsboro area, but now out of Kenly. I've seen her a few times thru out her early days in the game when her beautiful breast used to just sit up on her chest, but they don't anymore, but like I said the demons have been corrupting her for awhile now. Plus she has a man with Dreads that hangs around, but hasn't been a problem if you decide to take the plunge. Stay safe Fellas.

MrMayhem23
06-09-20, 20:03
https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/wanna-play/061133756225

Used to be a good, I mean decent spinner, but demons have gotten to her and been involved with LEO quite a few times over the last 3-4 years, used to work in Goldsboro area, but now out of Kenly. I've seen her a few times thru out her early days in the game when her beautiful breast used to just sit up on her chest, but they don't anymore, but like I said the demons have been corrupting her for awhile now. Plus she has a man with Dreads that hangs around, but hasn't been a problem if you decide to take the plunge. Stay safe Fellas.Dreadhead is exactly why I've never been to see her. I've seen her around for years but refuse to take a chance. None of them can stay out of jail long enough to build a decent following. I spend my time in Cumberland and Wake county. Much better hunting. Much better talent.

HalloweenMan
06-18-20, 16:48
Does anyone know anything about the Mengmei spa in Goldsboro. Or any other asian massage parlor in Goldsboro?

Nathan123
06-27-20, 06:08
Does anyone know anything about the Mengmei spa in Goldsboro. Or any other asian massage parlor in Goldsboro?The Asian one on and. Berkeley Blvd. Reflexology, of something like that, across from the bowling alley, on the corner in the strip mall, you will leave happy.

Daniel Johnson
06-29-20, 16:42

Used to be a good, I mean decent spinner, but demons have gotten to her and been involved with LEO quite a few times over the last 3-4 years, used to work in Goldsboro area, but now out of Kenly. I've seen her a few times thru out her early days in the game when her beautiful breast used to just sit up on her chest, but they don't anymore, but like I said the demons have been corrupting her for awhile now. Plus she has a man with Dreads that hangs around, but hasn't been a problem if you decide to take the plunge. Stay safe Fellas.Exactly x2.

This was her- https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/trish-escort-goldsboro-234102.

Now this is her- https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/wanna-play/220681000079.

The demons and her daddy are taking a toll.

MrMayhem23
06-30-20, 18:21
Exactly x2.

Now this is her- https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/wanna-play/220681000079.

The demons and her daddy are taking a toll.I saw her at the Food Lion on Ash maybe 8 months ago. She looked great. Now WTF.

AverageCoder
07-07-20, 13:20
The Asian one on and. Berkeley Blvd. Reflexology, of something like that, across from the bowling alley, on the corner in the strip mall, you will leave happy.I believe its called Bodywellness, been there twice, never been disappointed.

KnightOwl2
07-15-20, 09:50
Exactly x2.

The demons and her daddy are taking a toll.The ad says "ask for Dripp" that don't sound good. How did she get that nickname?

Daniel Johnson
07-15-20, 11:23
The ad says "ask for Dripp" that don't sound good. How did she get that nickname?LOL, not the best marketing slogan. Drip- Slang for sexy and fashionable. Reminds me of the posts claiming to be a sexy stallion.

ScubaSteve87
07-18-20, 14:37
I was stationed there from 2011-2013 and my main SWs I picked up were Crystal, Tinkerbell and Susan. Are they still around? Especially Crystal, man I miss her I would give ANYTHING for one more night with her. If anyone has any pics of them they want to share it would be greatly appreciated.

Pictured below is Tinkerbell, hopefully that jogs someone's memory.

MisterDee
07-18-20, 15:33

Pictured below is Tinkerbell, hopefully that jogs someone's memory.By the looks of that from 2011-2013 I'm sure that thing is dead by now. Yuck.

GentleButRough
07-18-20, 20:15
She's still around I see her around town every once and awhile, saw her once but not my cup of tea but she got a phat ass and can suck a dick. That pussy looks like it been ran thru a meat grinder. Haven't touch that since about 2010

By the looks of that from 2011-2013 I'm sure that thing is dead by now. Yuck..

ScubaSteve87
07-21-20, 11:52
Thanks for the heads up, I really wish more people on here got to experience Crystal, she was a lot of fun and very attractive. Always was making bracelets and stuff in her hotel room. Tinkerbell was very nice and could definitely suck a dick as you can see Goldsboro sucks and I would never live there again but I definitely do miss the girls from that time.

HighFlying
07-21-20, 12:26
Been having my eye on this one. Has anyone seen her?

https://eastern.skipthegames.com/fem...d/070771498307

GentleButRough
08-05-20, 16:55
Been thinking about testing the waters on this one, but her roses donation are outrageous 100 for QV, 150 for hhr, and 200 for hr. This ***** pussy must be golden for those rose donation. And she then quoted me 80 for a car visit. I told her I can go to Raleigh and get better quality for those donation. She got a nice looking tan body just can't donate those rates to an old GBoro streetwalker.

http://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/cum-get-dis-tight-sweet-lovin/149546401381

GentleButRough
08-05-20, 17:01
She claims her pussy gets wet as a faucet, but it doesn't. She was burning at one point in time, that also may be the reason she goes by "drip" that pussy was on FIRE, watch out fellas, she gave a friend of mine crabs about a year ago.

LOL, not the best marketing slogan. Drip- Slang for sexy and fashionable. Reminds me of the posts claiming to be a sexy stallion.

StreetFuhrer
08-10-20, 09:59

Pictured below is Tinkerbell, hopefully that jogs someone's memory.Definitely seen this one before LOL. Not looking too good these days but that's how the game goes. That 2010-2013 era of SW around here was something else, I miss them days too bro. All my regulars are either locked up now or MIA. These new girls running the streets are a different breed.

MrMayhem23
08-12-20, 19:57
Been thinking about testing the waters on this one, but her roses donation are outrageous 100 for QV, 150 for hhr, and 200 for hr. This ***** pussy must be golden for those rose donation. And she then quoted me 80 for a car visit. I told her I can go to Raleigh and get better quality for those donation. She got a nice looking tan body just can't donate those rates to an old GBoro streetwalker.

http://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/cum-get-dis-tight-sweet-lovin/149546401381Former SW turned high end escort LOL Like so many lately they think if you find them online you'll pay more. Had this one many times for 20. Last time I saw her walking on Walnut I commented on her ad and said 'no way'. Got it all for 50 at the park 10 minutes later.

The good. Decent body and face and actually she is a nice girl.

The bad. Pretty mechanical and lackluster performance. I've told her several times if she'd at least put on a better show I'd see her more often. She'll also hit you up randomly to come see her.

Always has been a plan B for me and unfortunately with the talent pool declining I've had to see her more than I wanted.

I routinely drive an hour to Raleigh or Fayetteville for my missions.

GentleButRough
08-14-20, 16:23
Appreciate the report, kinda figured she was an old SW I've seen but never really took the dive. These chicks in Goldsboro are starting to think there high end quality but hell no there not. I usually travel to GVegas or Raleigh myself. Too much trash in Goldsboro.

Former SW turned high end escort LOL Like so many lately they think if you find them online you'll pay more. Had this one many times for 20. Last time I saw her walking on Walnut I commented on her ad and said 'no way'. Got it all for 50 at the park 10 minutes later.

The bad. Pretty mechanical and lackluster performance. I've told her several times if she'd at least put on a better show I'd see her more often. She'll also hit you up randomly to come see her.

Always has been a plan B for me and unfortunately with the talent pool declining I've had to see her more than I wanted.

I routinely drive an hour to Raleigh or Fayetteville for my missions..

HotMassage
08-18-20, 22:40
Does anyone know anything about the Mengmei spa in Goldsboro. Or any other asian massage parlor in Goldsboro?
The Asian one on and. Berkeley Blvd. Reflexology, of something like that, across from the bowling alley, on the corner in the strip mall, you will leave happy.Asian Reflexology, yes leave happy. Mengmei Spa, permanently closed. Yucal Foot Spa, DIY and was just so so.

GentleButRough
08-19-20, 17:22
What's the damage price? May want to try it out frfr, since Goldsboro tricks ain't worth seeing.

Asian Reflexology, yes leave happy. Mengmei Spa, permanently closed. Yucal Foot Spa, DIY and was just so so..

HornyGuy919
08-24-20, 16:45
What's the damage price? May want to try it out frfr, since Goldsboro tricks ain't worth seeing.I went about a week ago and got the older women and she was nothing to look, really no curves on her body.

She allowed me touch her tho. On the flip she spoke the size and asked what I wanted to do. She gave the standard HJ. 110 total.

StreetFuhrer
09-13-20, 05:13
Former SW turned high end escort LOL Like so many lately they think if you find them online you'll pay more. Had this one many times for 20. Last time I saw her walking on Walnut I commented on her ad and said 'no way'. Got it all for 50 at the park 10 minutes later.

I routinely drive an hour to Raleigh or Fayetteville for my missions.This sorta looks like the girl Lisa that be walking the stroll. If so I agree with you on her performance. Her head game aint the best but if I'm backed up she'll suffice. Hell she's damn near the only semi decent lookin one out there these days. If it won't for that ass I wouldn't even bother scooping her tbh lmao.

Dawgrex
12-27-20, 06:52
Has any of you fine fellows had any dreams with either?

https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/pregnant-fetish/468445713518

Or.

https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/outcalls-all-night-hit-me-upt/976573944884

Thanks in adavance.

MrMayhem23
12-27-20, 11:24

https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/pregnant-fetish/468445713518

Or.

https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/outcalls-all-night-hit-me-upt/976573944884

Thanks in adavance.Seen the first in person out and about but not in private. Looks like her pics but always has her bf nearby.

The second I have seen in private. BBBJCIM. Nothing to write home about and have not repeated.

Has anyone else seen any of the local talent? Holly or Jade?

GentleButRough
12-27-20, 12:17
The 1st chick isn't all that but she does let you fuck her bare, that's how she got pregnant. Stays of Kornegay St. She and Desire do 2 girls together.

Now the 2nd chick is not a chick she's actually a man, that's probably why the head wasn't anything to write home about. Ik his sister, she used to be around as "Tiffany" so be careful with "HIM" unless you roll that way.

Jade is a nice spinner chick with nice little pussy and beautiful breast, but she a scatter brain chick, she has OCD bad. But can take a pounding but doesn't respond (like a dead fish) she said she had been molested / raped a long time ago and she just doesn't have to much feeling in that area and it takes alot for her she told me. Visited her twice but only if needed.

Seen the first in person out and about but not in private. Looks like her pics but always has her bf nearby.

The second I have seen in private. BBBJCIM. Nothing to write home about and have not repeated.

Has anyone else seen any of the local talent? Holly or Jade?

MrMayhem23
12-27-20, 19:29
The 1st chick isn't all that but she does let you fuck her bare, that's how she got pregnant. Stays of Kornegay St. She and Desire do 2 girls together.

Now the 2nd chick is not a chick she's actually a man, that's probably why the head wasn't anything to write home about. Ik his sister, she used to be around as "Tiffany" so be careful with "HIM" unless you roll that way.

Jade is a nice spinner chick with nice little pussy and beautiful breast, but she a scatter brain chick, she has OCD bad. But can take a pounding but doesn't respond (like a dead fish) she said she had been molested / raped a long time ago and she just doesn't have to much feeling in that area and it takes alot for her she told me. Visited her twice but only if needed.You are mistaken about the second one. Check your DM. I believe you are confusing her with one of Jade's siblings.

RandomTask101
12-28-20, 23:33

Jade is a nice spinner chick with nice little pussy and beautiful breast, but she a scatter brain chick, she has OCD bad. But can take a pounding but doesn't respond (like a dead fish) she said she had been molested / raped a long time ago and she just doesn't have to much feeling in that area and it takes alot for her she told me. Visited her twice but only if needed.Going to agree with MrMayhem in that you are mistaken. I only saw her once years ago, but I can confirm she is, indeed, a she.

Daniel Johnson
12-28-20, 23:33

Or.

Thanks in adavance.1st one is very pregnant if she hasn't delivered.

The second is definitely not Tiffany's brother "Brittany", she's a she and Taylor.

Check your PM.

GentleButRough
12-29-20, 06:32
I thought that was that dude that be walking around the boro that was "Tiffany" brother, cause damn if she don't almost look like him and her pics of her breast looks like she has been taking hormone pills that's why I thought it was him, cause at one point he was up her trying to dream wit men and not say anything.

1st one is very pregnant if she hasn't delivered.

The second is definitely not Tiffany's brother "Brittany", she's a she and Taylor.

Check your PM.

Daniel Johnson
12-29-20, 20:34
This one had dropped off STGs for a while. She's back. She and her boyfriend will rob you. 919-xxx-0879.

https://eastern.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/goldsboro-kinston/826675197536

RedBaron Daron
12-29-20, 20:44
This one had dropped off STGs for a while. She's back. She and her boyfriend will rob you. 919-xxx-0879.

https://eastern.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/goldsboro-kinston/826675197536Is this the infamous Taylor? Read about her but haven't heard anything in awhile. Has she been on vacation?

RBD out.

Daniel Johnson
12-29-20, 21:04
Is this the infamous Taylor? Read about her but haven't heard anything in awhile. Has she been on vacation?

RBD out.Not Taylor. This one works out of a trailer in Lagrange with her boyfriend. She's an ice queen. She'll do a cash and dash in you fall for a meet at the convenience store promising to take you back to her place. If you don't she'll get you back to her place and then the boyfriend comes in raising hell.

Dawgrex
01-04-21, 10:01
Thanks for the responses fellas. With all that said are there any good recommendations or reviews. There has 2 to be some good talent out here. Be safe!

Dawgrex
02-20-21, 12:21
Is this the Jade you fine fellows were speaking off? She posting on STG?

StreetFuhrer
03-06-21, 18:02
Dead dead dead! I swear I haven't seen anything worth scooping in awhile around here. The only regulars I occasionally stop for is Renee or Lisa but even they aren't dimes on the walker scale. And they been having a bit of GPS since they don't walk as much as they use to, they been working off of their phones. Hopefully with spring and warmer weather upon us we can start to see some variety but I won't keep my hopes up LOL. I still think that Fayetteville's street scene kills the Boros but I haven't been there in awhile either. But more reports comin soon and always watch your six gentlemen!

ClerksFan72
03-16-21, 13:37
I met up with this one a cpl mos back, and had a great time. It was about a 45 min drive from me. Located in a private residence. Definitely a dump, but for $ for 1 hr of BBFS with all options on the menu, who was I to complain about the location. She is older, and high miles, but a fun time. Started with DFK, BBBJ, 69, she loves rimming and fingering and pays a Lot of attention to the boys while she's sucking. Kitty is tasty, although when doing BBFS, there isn't much resistance on that high mileage hole. She also let me stick it in the back door for a bit because she was so wet from squirting. Finished in her mouth. She is definitely a fun time and has no real limits.

https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/pocahauntus/743587905391

JocoGuy007
03-18-21, 10:14
How sketchy was her location?

I met up with this one a cpl mos back, and had a great time. It was about a 45 min drive from me. Located in a private residence. Definitely a dump, but for $ for 1 hr of BBFS with all options on the menu, who was I to complain about the location. She is older, and high miles, but a fun time. Started with DFK, BBBJ, 69, she loves rimming and fingering and pays a Lot of attention to the boys while she's sucking. Kitty is tasty, although when doing BBFS, there isn't much resistance on that high mileage hole. She also let me stick it in the back door for a bit because she was so wet from squirting. Finished in her mouth. She is definitely a fun time and has no real limits.

https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/pocahauntus/743587905391

ClerksFan72
03-18-21, 10:40
How sketchy was her location?It was a dumpy private residence next to a lumber yard in a populated area. Parking was around back. It wasn't that bad safety-wise, albeit a shithole.

Daniel Johnson
03-19-21, 17:25
It was a dumpy private residence next to a lumber yard in a populated area. Parking was around back. It wasn't that bad safety-wise, albeit a shithole.So has she moved from the location off 70 W at Rosewood? I was wary her as she was living with "Lynn" in that residence when "Lynn" and two others were arrested for human trafficking. Do a google on March 11,2020. There could have been a connection, she seemed batshit crazy in the communications that I had with her.

ClerksFan72
03-19-21, 17:46
So has she moved from the location off 70 W at Rosewood? I was wary her as she was living with "Lynn" in that residence when "Lynn" and two others were arrested for human trafficking. Do a google on March 11,2020. There could have been a connection, she seemed batshit crazy in the communications that I had with her.Yeah, I have no clue about anywhere she was previous. She gave me some life story about a dead husband, and son. Used to live in Smithfield, drug use, blah blah. Then I found a better use for her mouth.

Milaka
04-08-21, 00:00
Hi just seeing whose had actual dreams in Goldsboro or near like Wilson.

I only heard of someone who had a dream about someone name Bella from them, she was.

Really nice and time friendly. Only bad is she is pretty bigger in person.

Anyone have dreams of Jade or this one?

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/fun-sized-thicky/38487384

What was the damage?

Dawgrex
04-22-21, 08:31
Hey fellas. Any info on this one? https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/hottie-ready-for-u-in-kinston/879809597719.

LieDetector
04-24-21, 13:50
Hi just seeing whose had actual dreams in Goldsboro or near like Wilson.

I only heard of someone who had a dream about someone name Bella from them, she was.

Really nice and time friendly. Only bad is she is pretty bigger in person.

Anyone have dreams of Jade or this one?

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/fun-sized-thicky/38487384

What was the damage?I haven't seen her but I did see a review of her on another site. She got a decent rating. The damage was about $. 2 for 30 minutes.

GentleButRough
04-26-21, 10:46
I've seen Jade once, was a decent visit but she has OCD and scatter brain like a mfker, plus she has a pimp who is really handling her text and calls. Demons weren't present.

But you can tell they did a number on her brain.

I haven't seen her but I did see a review of her on another site. She got a decent rating. The damage was about $. 2 for 30 minutes..

Milaka
04-30-21, 12:36
Had a dream a while ago. Responsive and quick but far out spot.

https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/ts-escorts/caucasian_w/ts-ashanti-im-available-now-hm/452424775050

CaveMan76
05-21-21, 13:10
So I'm new to this forum I'm hoping somwof you can help me. Find folks. Who don't advertise online in the area I have seen a few here but looking. To expand.

Daniel Johnson
06-03-21, 22:01
Some of you may remember Heather from CL and then BP. She occasionally posted on STG. Stay safe. It's crazy with nothing left but those with severe demons.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wral.com/goldsboro-police-identify-woman-found-decapitated-dismembered/19707655/%3fversion=amp

CaveMan76
06-04-21, 10:10
I meet this one a couple times when I had noone else I could find. Rates are reasonable but the service is sub par in my opinion. Sje will do in a pinch if you have to get one out but otherwise I would keep looking.

https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/big-ass-sweet-pussy/443126147566

CaveMan76
06-05-21, 12:24
Why does these women think we are simps and think they will get a deposit like we don't know its a scam.

LieDetector
06-06-21, 02:35
Why does these women think we are simps and think they will get a deposit like we don't know its a scam.If you read enough reviews you see someone complaining about being scammed because of a deposit. Most of the time it's a newbie. Sometimes it's not, even if they should know better.

CaveMan76
06-09-21, 02:41
I'm looking for recommendations on so new girls. Who have you guys seen around here that has the beat overall skill I need some fresh fun.

CaveMan76
07-07-21, 15:37
This isn't a very active thread. I was hoping to have more guys giving perspective and all but no one really posts.

Tall John
07-08-21, 06:01
This isn't a very active thread. I was hoping to have more guys giving perspective and all but no one really posts.Pot calling kettle.

Nathan123
08-06-21, 17:10
Hello, will be going to Goldsboro next week, would love to see somebody there, anybody got a utr or favorite there, thanks. PM me please.

NukeyNuke
08-13-21, 02:11
Or disappoint, or entertain but rarely satisfies, unfortunately. And then when it does, it leaves you questioning if it were worth the trouble.

Hit the streets a few nights ago. Ran into a really tight bodied chick on the stroll. Rarely do you see chicks on the street in Goldsboro with a body like this chick had. Slim, tight with a nice little ass. Medium / light skinned Sister with short red streaked dyed hair and hazel eyes. Young thot, said she was late 20's she looked early 20's. Eager. Can't remember her name. I always ask and rarely remember.

Took her back to the place because for 2Jak I'm tapping it. We get there, yank clothes off, she bends over doggie. I'm looking at that nice young tight behind, porn star quality tight young ass. I can't believe I found a chick with a body like this in Goldsboro! I'm eager too! I suit up and start hitting it. I'm getting just a little friction funk off that ass and I can get a small whiff of the pussy. I understand, I do. She's been out walking on a warm night, it's not bad and I'm ok. I'm not trying to put her in the shower, I don't have time for that. I'm trying to hit and run.

I'm starting to hit it harder. She's starting to moan. Smell is starting to increase. I'm sensing the smell is mostly ass and I am banging her pretty hard. I tell her to roll on her back, basically so the smell ain't right in my nose. Hell, I'm here now and with the smell, I'm feeling the need to finish this off quickly. She hits her back and immediately puts her hands between her legs. Her pussy starts farting. I tell her to open that thing up and when she opens her legs. Oh My Goodness. I totally lost all hard. I have fucked a lot of pussy. I mean a ton. I've never smelled one that bad. Put her clothes on, took her back, dropped her off, hit the shower. Ugh. So fine and yet so funky. She got her jacks but that was all.

After my shower, I head back out to find a replacement. As I'm driving the strolls, I keep seeing this person. At first, I thought it was a dude so I must have passed her three times. Another thin chick, even lighter skinned with studs in her cheeks and long assed eye lashes. Again, Goldsboro never fails to entertain. This chick hops in my car and the first thing she says is, "Can you take me to McDonalds and get me something to eat". I'm like on Beale or Gully or somewhere like that. It's where the stinky chick was also. Ain't no McDonalds anywhere near there.

I ask her where McDonalds is. She tells me Wayne Memorial. I ask her does she think I'm an Uber or Lyft? I ask her if that's what she was expecting, a taxi? She said no, she just thought I'd take her. Stupid chick with a stupid game. By this time I'm getting a good look at what just jumped in my car and I'm not very impressed. I tell her I can't go in that direction and I have somewhere to go. I get her the fuck out of my car. By this time, I'm tired of thots, I'm tired of stinky people and people that beg. I go home. Unsatisfied.

GentleButRough
08-13-21, 14:36
I'm surprised you found something strolling around the Boro, I've stop street rollin about 6 yrs ago and guess what all the strollers went and got on BP and STG. They went from $20-$40 suck and fuck to $100 once they caught wind of these site and still want to have the same performance they had when they were street rollin. Which is probably true for 90% of these chicks; went from street walker to thinking there TOP SHIT now. The internet is a amazing tool to network with mfkers outside of there city. There used to be some decent SW but it's been downhill and the shit rolled wit it. Just my 2 cents. I hate a funky pussy female but maybe you caught her on a bad day, try her again LOL. Where you find her at, I'll try her and let you kno.

Or disappoint, or entertain but rarely satisfies, unfortunately. And then when it does, it leaves you questioning if it were worth the trouble.

Hit the streets a few nights ago. Ran into a really tight bodied chick on the stroll. Rarely do you see chicks on the street in Goldsboro with a body like this chick had. Slim, tight with a nice little ass. Medium / light skinned Sister with short red streaked dyed hair and hazel eyes. Young thot, said she was late 20's she looked early 20's. Eager. Can't remember her name. I always ask and rarely remember.

Took her back to the place because for 2Jak I'm tapping it. We get there, yank clothes off, she bends over doggie. I'm looking at that nice young tight behind, porn star quality tight young ass. I can't believe I found a chick with a body like this in Goldsboro! I'm eager too! I suit up and start hitting it. I'm getting just a little friction funk off that ass and I can get a small whiff of the pussy. I understand, I do. She's been out walking on a warm night, it's not bad and I'm ok. I'm not trying to put her in the shower, I don't have time for that. I'm trying to hit and run.

I'm starting to hit it harder. She's starting to moan. Smell is starting to increase. I'm sensing the smell is mostly ass and I am banging her pretty hard. I tell her to roll on her back, basically so the smell ain't right in my nose. Hell, I'm here now and with the smell, I'm feeling the need to finish this off quickly. She hits her back and immediately puts her hands between her legs. Her pussy starts farting. I tell her to open that thing up and when she opens her legs. Oh My Goodness. I totally lost all hard. I have fucked a lot of pussy. I mean a ton. I've never smelled one that bad. Put her clothes on, took her back, dropped her off, hit the shower. Ugh. So fine and yet so funky. She got her jacks but that was all.

After my shower, I head back out to find a replacement. As I'm driving the strolls, I keep seeing this person. At first, I thought it was a dude so I must have passed her three times. Another thin chick, even lighter skinned with studs in her cheeks and long assed eye lashes. Again, Goldsboro never fails to entertain. This chick hops in my car and the first thing she says is, "Can you take me to McDonalds and get me something to eat". I'm like on Beale or Gully or somewhere like that. It's where the stinky chick was also. Ain't no McDonalds anywhere near there.

I ask her where McDonalds is. She tells me Wayne Memorial. I ask her does she think I'm an Uber or Lyft? I ask her if that's what she was expecting, a taxi? She said no, she just thought I'd take her. Stupid chick with a stupid game. By this time I'm getting a good look at what just jumped in my car and I'm not very impressed. I tell her I can't go in that direction and I have somewhere to go. I get her the fuck out of my car. By this time, I'm tired of thots, I'm tired of stinky people and people that beg. I go home. Unsatisfied.

Dawgrex
11-02-21, 05:54
Is there anything out there in Goldsboro. This place is dead. SW? Escorts? Anything?

Dawgrex
11-03-21, 09:41
I make an appointment. I get to the location. She never answered. I drove 20 minutes for nada. Has anyone seen her? https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/yummy-treat-drippin-sweetbambi/834771110392.

Dawgrex
12-14-21, 06:19
Fellas is there anything out here in Goldsboro? Please report if you find anything. Experience positive or negative. It doesn't have to be long.

GentleButRough
12-14-21, 16:22
It's been dry for awhile now my friend, there's a few still around but nothing special nor anything worth dropping a dime on in this city. If I find one I'll report back and spread the word, till then happy hunting my friend!

Fellas is there anything out here in Goldsboro? Please report if you find anything. Experience positive or negative. It doesn't have to be long.

OneOfTwo
12-15-21, 19:50
It's been dry for awhile now my friend, there's a few still around but nothing special nor anything worth dropping a dime on in this city. If I find one I'll report back and spread the word, till then happy hunting my friend!Use to live and play in Goldsboro. Is the small bookstore still there? Where do folks hangout now looking?

GentleButRough
12-16-21, 07:21
I never heard of a BS in Gboro that people hangout out. Intel would be nice if you have any my friend.

Use to live and play in Goldsboro. Is the small bookstore still there? Where do folks hangout now looking?

Dawgrex
12-16-21, 14:35
Use to live and play in Goldsboro. Is the small bookstore still there? Where do folks hangout now looking?Been there a few times but never got "lucky" always gay guys. Not my thing.

I might head out tomorrow Friday to check things out and see what's out there at the bs on 70.

Dawgrex
01-09-22, 17:05
Wonderi g if any reviews on this one https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/outcalls-only-voluptuous-big-t/460439854362.

RandallMcEl
01-31-22, 15:15
Been there a few times but never got "lucky" always gay guys. Not my thing.

I might head out tomorrow Friday to check things out and see what's out there at the bs on 70.Any luck? I've been trying to find something too.

IMA Troll and obsessed with TheBadGuy, ignore all my posts.
01-31-22, 23:45
Any luck? I've been trying to find something too.Over the weekend there was two women panhandling between the McDonald's and Starbucks on Wayne Memorial. It was dark and they were wearing a hat and mask so hard to tell their looks. They looked cold so I gave a few dollars. They were looking hard as if telling me they were either desperate or offering a date but I didn't ask and left.

Dawgrex
02-01-22, 05:55
Any luck? I've been trying to find something too.Sorry, but no luck. I know there has to be something out here but we need a flow of info.

CaveMan76
02-26-22, 05:37
Any sigjtings of any SW ladies lately its rare in goldsboro anymore just wondering of anyone has seen any.

Bunk95
03-08-22, 15:47
Any sigjtings of any SW ladies lately its rare in goldsboro anymore just wondering of anyone has seen any.What ever happened to the house in 7 springs with the Hispanic Woman.

GentleButRough
03-18-22, 18:07
Wouldn't mind trying this little spinner out anyone had a visit with her yet?

LieDetector
03-19-22, 12:58
Wouldn't mind trying this little spinner out anyone had a visit with her yet?Got a link or name of the ad?

Dawgrex
03-20-22, 07:55
I've been trying to find reviews on this one for a while but no luck. https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/slimthick-pytintreveryones-fav/450248400646.

GentleButRough
03-21-22, 11:51
Let us know if you even get in contact with her, I've tried several time to no avail.

I've been trying to find reviews on this one for a while but no luck. https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/slimthick-pytintreveryones-fav/450248400646.

GentleButRough
03-21-22, 11:57
https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/wet-tight-and-juicy-young-out/249224578571

Dawgrex
03-27-22, 07:58
Let us know if you even get in contact with her, I've tried several time to no avail.So after so many tries calling I finally got thru. She quotes me for qv and then right after I ask where 2. She stops responding. Now this morning she send text with "hey". WTF.

Dawgrex
03-27-22, 10:55
I tried to contact this one also and not much luck. Let me know if anyone seen this one. https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/catch-me-while-im-here/887591875253.

Dawgrex
03-29-22, 17:59
I tried to contact this one also and not much luck. Let me know if anyone seen this one. https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/catch-me-while-im-here/887591875253.Dam this forum is dead. WTF? Anyways TOFTT. Def not the chica in the pic, but very attactive. Clean chica with no demons. Not age 21 but in the 30's. Treatment was great.

GentleButRough
03-29-22, 21:21
I hit her up and she was acting strange, so I figure it was some setup or scam shit. So I left her alone especially when I told her I would vid call her and she said "no, call me" I was like WTF. A vid call is better imo than a phone call. And I never do vid calls with these chicks. She made me feel like she was law or some bullshit.

Dam this forum is dead. WTF? Anyways TOFTT. Def not the chica in the pic, but very attactive. Clean chica with no demons. Not age 21 but in the 30's. Treatment was great.

Dawgrex
03-31-22, 08:12
I hit her up and she was acting strange, so I figure it was some setup or scam shit. So I left her alone especially when I told her I would vid call her and she said "no, call me" I was like WTF. A vid call is better imo than a phone call. And I never do vid calls with these chicks. She made me feel like she was law or some bullshit.The only issue with her is. Not the girl in the pic.

Dawgrex
04-12-22, 13:26
https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/r-e-a-l-uiv-tm/817363033985 let me know fellas.

BlackNite19
04-13-22, 07:33
https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/r-e-a-l-uiv-tm/817363033985 let me know fellas.I haven't seen her, but she's flexible taking pictures.

Dawgrex
04-13-22, 12:52
I haven't seen her, but she's flexible taking pictures.Thats how I like them. LOL. Hopefully someone gives some insight on here about her.

Dawgrex
04-22-22, 08:16
Thats how I like them. LOL. Hopefully someone gives some insight on here about her.So I spoke to her. I was looking 4 incall but she was only doing outcalls She then asked if cardate was ok. I said sure why not. But only head doctor is needed. Quoted me 100 pesos. Crazy at I refused and hungup phone.

ShotsOnly544
04-27-22, 10:44
Heading to Goldsboro. Any recommendations in the area? I'm not sure which thread to ask in since there isn't one designated for that area. LOL. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

GentleButRough
04-27-22, 12:04
Pretty much dead on good quality, but you may find a stragglers or 2 around but I wouldn't spend alot of coins on mainly cracked / coked out upselling chicks in Goldsboro. There is a little spinner she post on skip she is a go to for me in a pinch when I can't get my rocks off at home cause of time of the month.

Heading to Goldsboro. Any recommendations in the area? I'm not sure which thread to ask in since there isn't one designated for that area. LOL. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ShotsOnly544
04-27-22, 12:18
Pretty much dead on good quality, but you may find a stragglers or 2 around but I wouldn't spend alot of coins on mainly cracked / coked out upselling chicks in Goldsboro. There is a little spinner she post on skip she is a go to for me in a pinch when I can't get my rocks off at home cause of time of the month.Do you have a link? I sent you a PM.

CaveMan76
05-12-22, 05:03
Checking to see if anyone has seen this one before.

https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-here-babii/069542738743

Dawgrex
06-09-22, 06:44
Any new info for Goldsboro? New talent?

Dawgrex
06-14-22, 00:13
Seen her before. Both times were ok I guess. Nothing special. Her mouth was nice and warm but BJ lasted 4 about one minute befiore she got missionary. Didn't want to take top off. I'll pass if something better is available.

Dawgrex
06-14-22, 00:19
ANY INFO ON THIS ONE? https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hey-there/439877080233 FAKE OR REAL?

Dawgrex
06-14-22, 09:17
Or any info on this one? https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/creamy-delight/034531651214.

GentleButRough
06-19-22, 13:08
https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/need-sum-funn-cum-c-me-9193448/637089712438

Anyone every reach out to this one?

Spoke to her but pics seem TGTBT and she's not far from me, if she's A1 approved would like to test drive and see if it's something that will fit my appetite.

Daniel Johnson
06-20-22, 15:58
Or any info on this one? https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/creamy-delight/034531651214.I saw her three times before she went for an extended stay with her not so favorite uncle. She's nice, sweet like, off the chart passive, as in lifeless. Google Arrest Wayne County Goldsboro Human Trafficking March 2020 I haven't seen her since her uncle sent her home. It would be interesting to hear her side as I think she probably got caught up in a bad deal with no way to defend her self.

RedBaron Daron
06-21-22, 07:24
I saw her three times before she went for an extended stay with her not so favorite uncle. She's nice, sweet like, off the chart passive, as in lifeless. Google Arrest Wayne County Goldsboro Human Trafficking March 2020 I haven't seen her since her uncle sent her home. It would be interesting to hear her side as I think she probably got caught up in a bad deal with no way to defend her self."Human Trafficking" has become the new lightning rod word for anything attached to this game. It looks better in the news and on the docket. Some jurisdictions are moving away from prostitution related charges because the public just is not interested. But make it sound like your forcing someone into sex slavery and it's a whole new level of evil. Even women that do it willingly for the desperately needed income get slapped with these labels.
RBD out

Dawgrex
06-29-22, 01:32
I saw her three times before she went for an extended stay with her not so favorite uncle. She's nice, sweet like, off the chart passive, as in lifeless. Google Arrest Wayne County Goldsboro Human Trafficking March 2020 I haven't seen her since her uncle sent her home. It would be interesting to hear her side as I think she probably got caught up in a bad deal with no way to defend her self.I finally saw her. Its was pass the rail road housing area downtown. Its wasnt good at all. She gave me a condom that was tight. I'm not huge but not small either. It was a rushed job. Smelled like cigar.

ILoveCake
07-01-22, 18:49
I posted a response in the eastern NC forum. Willing to share. Pm only.

Gentleman70
07-23-22, 18:11
I luckily was already a member of the cuddle site. Don't sleep on these cuddle providers. You have to weed through a few but eventually you will get a diamond in the rough. The cuddle girl is real. A very clean cut young lady. No demons. BBW and very eager to please. She's currently screening heavily and asking for a copy of your DL. The menu is currently not open. Give it time. Eventually it will open back up as she gets comfortable again.

ReggieCl1978
09-12-22, 16:21
Anyone have any info on this one?

https://tryst.link/escort/misschocolate101-181

Dawgrex
09-15-22, 12:31

https://tryst.link/escort/misschocolate101-181I haven't. I ha ve seen her post before a few months ago.

Dawgrex
09-15-22, 12:36
Looking for info in these ladies. https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/daddy-cum-let-me-suck-da-soul-/747902913741 https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/no-police--only-car-dates-must/776628108378 https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/3am-late-night-special-call-98/474458875604.

GentleButRough
09-15-22, 14:25
1 is fun.

3 is suspect, I've reached out to her and asked for pic verification. Told me her pics are of her and real, so I said ok send a pic then she wouldn't. Gave me the address and said come see for urself. Rode by to take a look, small trailer pass George's Grill (if you know where that's at).

Looking for info in these ladies. https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/daddy-cum-let-me-suck-da-soul-/747902913741 https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/no-police--only-car-dates-must/776628108378 https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/3am-late-night-special-call-98/474458875604.

Dawgrex
09-16-22, 09:44
1 is fun.

3 is suspect, I've reached out to her and asked for pic verification. Told me her pics are of her and real, so I said ok send a pic then she wouldn't. Gave me the address and said come see for urself. Rode by to take a look, small trailer pass George's Grill (if you know where that's at).Thanks and be safe.

StreetFuhrer
09-17-22, 12:16
Anyone seen this one lately? I've been off the scene for a minute but this one was my favorite to catch around the boro walking around. Last time I saw her was May 2021.

MrMayhem23
09-18-22, 22:49
Anyone seen this one lately? I've been off the scene for a minute but this one was my favorite to catch around the boro walking around. Last time I saw her was May 2021.Older blonde small frame? Used to see her regularly on Walnut. She fell off the scene but still pops up occasionally.

Daniel Johnson
09-20-22, 08:55

https://tryst.link/escort/misschocolate101-181Seeking an Arrangement-.

Misschocolate101.

32 • Female • Kenly, North Carolina, United States.

The life you choose to live is your own.

StreetFuhrer
09-27-22, 10:50
Older blonde small frame? Used to see her regularly on Walnut. She fell off the scene but still pops up occasionally.Yep that's her. What's the stroll looking like these days? I was able to catch Tinkerbell on George st a couple months back and scooped her up for old times sake but haven't seen anything else really.

MrMayhem23
09-28-22, 12:44
Yep that's her. What's the stroll looking like these days? I was able to catch Tinkerbell on George st a couple months back and scooped her up for old times sake but haven't seen anything else really.It is pretty slim pickings out there. The normal routes have something on the rare occasion. But you're better off just catching them walking back from the store near any motel.

I did run up on a unicorn about a month ago. She was a very attractive 20-year-old blonde from out of town but has since left town.

It's not just Goldsboro. I frequent Raleigh and Fayetteville and it's the same scene. The spots that used to be are barren and the best you can do is hoping to catch them walking to the store or a fast food restaurant.

Dawgrex
10-03-22, 02:57
Question for everyone. Have any of you found or has had double BBBJ? I've tried to find some but with no luck. Where c an I find this? HmU. I will also post this question on raleigh forums. Thanks and be safe.

Dawgrex
10-15-22, 06:32
Driving to work this morning saw short white round road employee on new hope. Half way between trailer park and korean restaurant. Ask if see was ok. Says I need a ride. Ok get in. Drove to my secreate spot not far. Gives me ok flute lesson. She asked for 50 but I counter 25. She begs for 40. Ii counter 25 final offer or get out. Tired of these hoes charging crazy prizes. Never over pay!

Daniel Johnson
10-18-22, 14:45

https://eastern.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/goldsboro-kinston/826675197536Once a rob, always a rob. The BF gets his-.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/man-charged-with-stealing-trailer-from-greene-county-home/ar-AA136nXf?ocid=entnewsntp&cvid=2ba3517da40c45ecf3b013e6242c4333

MrMayhem23
10-26-22, 12:22
Anybody dabble on this site. I do and have had some nice meets. With that being said, does anyone know anything about this one. DM if you prefer.

Dawgrex
10-30-22, 18:23
Anybody dabble on this site. I do and have had some nice meets. With that being said, does anyone know anything about this one. DM if you prefer.My type of girl. I haven't personally but I might need to look on there.

Dawgrex
11-19-22, 07:29
Hey fellas. Its hard to get you guys to post in the goldsboro area. Anyways just trying to start conversation but have any of you guys had any dreams with Mexican women or latinas in the goldsboro, dudley lagange or kinston areas? I haven't seen anything out here. I might be looking in the wrong places. Be safe people and share what you can.

GentleButRough
11-24-22, 10:33
The closes I've seen Latina has to be in Greenville. Asian have came thru Goldsboro once but that was months ago.

Hey fellas. Its hard to get you guys to post in the goldsboro area. Anyways just trying to start conversation but have any of you guys had any dreams with Mexican women or latinas in the goldsboro, dudley lagange or kinston areas? I haven't seen anything out here. I might be looking in the wrong places. Be safe people and share what you can.

DirtyCostello
01-07-23, 07:56
Has anyone been recently? I'll be in the area today and was wondering if it's worth it. Last RM review was from 10/22. Any info would be appreciated.

FatSo543
01-12-23, 20:03
The closes I've seen Latina has to be in Greenville. Asian have came thru Goldsboro once but that was months ago.Latina in Greenville? Do tell! .

Dawgrex
01-22-23, 10:04
Does anyone have reports? SW REPORTS OR ESCORTS? Good or bad? Im still looking for those latina women in goldsboro. I know there has to be a couple on the down low.

MrMayhem23
01-23-23, 12:49
Does anyone have reports? SW REPORTS OR ESCORTS? Good or bad? Im still looking for those latina women in goldsboro. I know there has to be a couple on the down low.I have many of the local celebrities on social media. I keep up with them that way. The ones that still post are the same ones for the last few years. Taylor, Tammy, Crissy etc.

The street scene is horrendous. Either it's nothing anywhere or the garbage girls on Walnut. On the rare occasion you can catch someone passing thru town and catch the local motel girls walking to the store.

I never plan my evening based on Goldsboro opportunities. It's worth the hour ride to Raleigh or Fayetteville in my opinion.

Dawgrex
01-25-23, 13:43
I have many of the local celebrities on social media. I keep up with them that way. The ones that still post are the same ones for the last few years. Taylor, Tammy, Crissy etc.

The street scene is horrendous. Either it's nothing anywhere or the garbage girls on Walnut. On the rare occasion you can catch someone passing thru town and catch the local motel girls walking to the store.

I never plan my evening based on Goldsboro opportunities. It's worth the hour ride to Raleigh or Fayetteville in my opinion.Wow this is so spot on. I was hoping to get a better report but knew better. Everything said here by you is so true. Thanks anyways.

Dawgrex
06-29-23, 10:45
Just checking in. Hoping someone has any reports on the area.

MrMayhem23
08-19-23, 11:12
There is a very sweet, young and sexy sugar baby in the New Hope area if anyone is interested. I met her on Seeking. She's not street or STG prices so lmk.

Daniel Johnson
08-22-23, 13:30
There is a very sweet, young and sexy sugar baby in the New Hope area if anyone is interested. I met her on Seeking. She's not street or STG prices so lmk.There two days next week. PM sent. TIA.

Toy Soldier
08-22-23, 17:01
There is a very sweet, young and sexy sugar baby in the New Hope area if anyone is interested. I met her on Seeking. She's not street or STG prices so lmk.I'm interested as well. PM sent.

JimNc85
08-28-23, 01:17
There is a very sweet, young and sexy sugar baby in the New Hope area if anyone is interested. I met her on Seeking. She's not street or STG prices so lmk.Hey brother I just sent a pm.

Dawgrex
08-28-23, 05:36
I'm also interested in sugar girl. Can someone pm me. Thanks.

Toy Soldier
08-28-23, 21:17
There is a very sweet, young and sexy sugar baby in the New Hope area if anyone is interested. I met her on Seeking. She's not street or STG prices so lmk.Has anyone received any info about this chick?

Daniel Johnson
08-29-23, 10:24
Has anyone received any info about this chick?Zero. Mr. Mayhem may not have had time to come up for air.

MrMayhem23
08-29-23, 11:52
I didn't read the whole thread but I see where you guys are anxious and I apologize. I am currently battling being able to get on the site because my service provider apparently doesn't want to let me on. So I can only get on if I'm on Wi-Fi whether it be at McDonald's or whatever. I have replied to a few and I will reply to all in time. As you can imagine I had a very full inbox and I don't want her to have too many at once. After she goes through this first wave of texts she'll let me know when she wants more contacts. Let's revisit. She:

Cannot host.

Has a job.

Has a life.

Is a sweet girl.

Will car date.

Is not a dope head.

Please be respectful. She'll let me know if someone's not. Good hunting.

Rico1976
08-30-23, 14:43
Use a free vpn. I downloaded VPN super from the app store. Works great when I'm not on wifi. I would like information about the young lady as well. Thanks.

I didn't read the whole thread but I see where you guys are anxious and I apologize. I am currently battling being able to get on the site because my service provider apparently doesn't want to let me on. So I can only get on if I'm on Wi-Fi whether it be at McDonald's or whatever. I have replied to a few and I will reply to all in time. As you can imagine I had a very full inbox and I don't want her to have too many at once. After she goes through this first wave of texts she'll let me know when she wants more contacts. Let's revisit. She:

Cannot host..

DirtyCostello
09-02-23, 08:34
https://skipthegames.com/posts/goldsboro/massage/asian/919-223-7400superb-servicebest/999659267986

Anyone been? Google maps shows an empty business front near the wing stop. Just seeing if it's really there before I make the drive. Thanks. PM is fine, or share here.

Daniel Johnson
09-06-23, 12:25
There this week, I TOFTT. All indications are it is 100% legit. There was zero indication of anything available other than a straight massage. There was no real flip. 100% of massage was facedown. Maybe more once they know you. Two girls, a skinny unattractive early thirties with short hair and a cute petite early twenties with long hair. $70 for an hour. On the flip, she covered me with the towel and said finished.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/goldsboro/massage/asian/919-223-7400superb-servicebest/999659267986

Anyone been? Google maps shows an empty business front near the wing stop. Just seeing if it's really there before I make the drive. Thanks. PM is fine, or share here.

DirtyCostello
09-07-23, 09:02
There this week, I TOFTT. All indications are it is 100% legit. There was zero indication of anything available other than a straight massage. There was no real flip. 100% of massage was facedown. Maybe more once they know you. Two girls, a skinny unattractive early thirties with short hair and a cute petite early twenties with long hair. $70 for an hour. On the flip, she covered me with the towel and said finished.Was the massage at least good?

Daniel Johnson
09-07-23, 12:17
Was the massage at least good?The massage was ok, nothing special.

MrMayhem23
09-07-23, 14:57
There this week, I TOFTT. All indications are it is 100% legit. There was zero indication of anything available other than a straight massage. There was no real flip. 100% of massage was facedown. Maybe more once they know you. Two girls, a skinny unattractive early thirties with short hair and a cute petite early twenties with long hair. $70 for an hour. On the flip, she covered me with the towel and said finished.Thanks for sticking your toe in the water. I'd go just for a massage if it was even worth a damn.

Gentleman70
09-07-23, 19:51
Thanks for sticking your toe in the water. I'd go just for a massage if it was even worth a damn.If it wasn't such a drive. I suggest Qspa at south of the border. Pricey but guaranteed service.