PDA

View Full Version : How about a Tinder Thread?

Cleveland Report
04-01-18, 11:23
Tinder looks promising to me. We can't use names but we can post hits and misses.

Cleveland Report
04-02-18, 08:18
Been on for a few days. 5 matches but no hookups or dates yet. Partly my fault as I have no pursued.

MrSmith1969
04-05-18, 22:07
Been on for a few days. 5 matches but no hookups or dates yet. Partly my fault as I have no pursued.Do you have a SO, what is the likelihood you will match with someone?

Cleveland Report
04-09-18, 15:43
Matched with about 7 women so far. I am older so I am not mingling in the young crowd where I think one would get more hits. So far, I would say its promising if you are willing to follow up. However, I have not been propositioned at all. All of the women say they are not looking for hookups but we all know how they are.

Do you have a SO, what is the likelihood you will match with someone?

PainWint
04-09-18, 22:47
Matched with about 7 women so far. I am older so I am not mingling in the young crowd where I think one would get more hits. So far, I would say its promising if you are willing to follow up. However, I have not been propositioned at all. All of the women say they are not looking for hookups but we all know how they are.Based only on my personal experience with Tinder, the only thing that could be a bigger waste of time than Tinder would be a Tinder thread.

Has anyone over the age of 21 ever gotten any vag there?

Member #5838
04-10-18, 07:15
Based only on my personal experience with Tinder, the only thing that could be a bigger waste of time than Tinder would be a Tinder thread.

Has anyone over the age of 21 ever gotten any vag there?I've gone on dozens of dates with women I've met on Tinder / Bumble / OKC and only one time did I have sex on the first date. Many times it came on the second or third date but almost never on the first. Perhaps it's different for the youngsters or if you are incredibly good looking for have super low standards.

PainWint
04-11-18, 05:37
I've gone on dozens of dates with women I've met on Tinder / Bumble / OKC and only one time did I have sex on the first date. Many times it came on the second or third date but almost never on the first. Perhaps it's different for the youngsters or if you are incredibly good looking for have super low standards.I have messed with Tinder for over a year and "matched" probably 2 dozen times. Most never responded or want you to join a verification site are trying to sell pics or solicite money online.. Only once did one actually agree to meet. We did not click and went our separate ways. I also seem to have an issue where the app throws in lots of profiles outside the distance parameter.

Member #5838
04-11-18, 18:09
I have messed with Tinder for over a year and "matched" probably 2 dozen times. Most never responded or want you to join a verification site are trying to sell pics or solicite money online.. Only once did one actually agree to meet. We did not click and went our separate ways. I also seem to have an issue where the app throws in lots of profiles outside the distance parameter.I've run into some of the same issues you described. At least half of the women I match with never message / reply. A large portion of those I do message with flake out after texting / messaging (or I lose interest). I would bet that I've actually met less than 5% of my matches in person. Part of the problem for me is I tend to be VERY picky, I'm in my early 40's and I'm only 5'10" in shoes so maybe it's different for a 21 year old very tall, good looking guy that's quick witted. Still, it's a diversion and beats wasting money at a bar.

Neostud
05-29-18, 18:30
Based only on my personal experience with Tinder, the only thing that could be a bigger waste of time than Tinder would be a Tinder thread.

Has anyone over the age of 21 ever gotten any vag there?Tinder is a numbers game. You have to swipe your full limit of free swipes every day and see who you match with and then start talking. It's a huge drag to be honest and it gets old very quickly. But, that said, I've hooked up with decent looking girls on there about 5 times in the last 3 years. I'm 46, average looking but tall so maybe that helps a little. I don't bother with it anymore because it takes far too much time to get to the hook up part. Only twice did I meet a legit "let's get together and just bang" type of deal and both times were with girls in their 20's. So it can be done, just takes a lot of effort and you typically have to at least go to a bar and pour some drinks down their neck so it's just easier to call up a STG girl.

Zeotch2
06-25-18, 20:42

Has anyone over the age of 21 ever gotten any vag there?I never have there.

Member #5838
06-26-18, 07:27
I never have there.In my experience it's just been a dating app.

I've never had a one night stand with someone I've met there. It's always taken at least two dates. It may work that way for the kids but not with the women I've met which have been 28 to 45. I've been propositioned by a few matches that turned out to be pros though, not sure if that counts.

HnJust
09-23-19, 06:57
I Was on tender and I had pretty good luck with matches.

I'm 42 so not with younger crowd, it was hit or miss for a bit then I started over, changed my pic to something goofy and added a caption telling to look for the puppy in the pic, there wasn't one but they looked which meant they spent time on my profile, the second pic was a better one and a caption that said did you find the invisible puppy?

Then a basic profile that said I was looking for a good time nsa BUT if the right woman came along I'd consider settling down (I'm already settled down) I left the profile for a couple days and had 17 hits. I responded to each with a funny mssg (cooy and paste to all) got 9 responses, more mssgs narrowed down the margins and wound up meeting 3, who eventually told me They were just looking for NSA fun not any kind of relationship, as I was in town for the week for work this was great, one met for fun one night and she was a super freak, the other two met me for 2+ dates not vanilla but I missed the first girls freakyness while I was in their town.

Then I updated my profile and Boom must put something in that wasn't allowed because they banned me, and once banned they will Not un ban you, its a computer algorithm that bans you and they won't change it.

DrLoveStud
10-14-19, 07:23
Tinder used to be the hookup app you could rely on for finding real women. I've been on several dates thanks to it, but it has changed as it got more popular. Now instead of being a hookup app it is the free eharmony. Too many women on there talking about getting married and serious as soon as you start talking.

I did meet on girl from Cuyahoga Falls that was a real freak. She was into some really kinky stuff and then really weird stuff too. After her I kept encountering women who wanted to find their true love so I deleted it. Easier to find STG hotties and a lot less drama. Bang & go is all I want.