PDA

View Full Version : Fremont/Port Clinton Area

Pages : [1] 2

Randy McKnaley
07-01-05, 09:02
Hoy-hoy

-All information is accurate as of the date posted-

Hey all, I usually post in the Toledo forum, as that is my normal stomping grounds, but lately have been traveling a lot because of my work and I travel quit often threw the Fremont & Port Clinton area. I was wondering if anyone had any information about either of these towns. I know P.C. use to have Lake Spa, but that was raided last summer. Below is a link to the store the Port Clinton News Herald wrote up about it.

http://users.adelphia.net/~dylan03/from_the_port_clinton_news_heral.htm

I have also heard from others that a lot of independents hang out at the “Hilltop Bar” on State Street [route 20] in Fremont. But I have never been to the place myself so I can’t speak from experience.

Anyway if anyone has any information on Port Clinton, or Fremont and could post it or PM it to me it would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time!

That’s all for now.

Have fun, and be careful ;-)

Square Tree
07-19-05, 12:24
The lake spa in PC is now completely closed. Shortly after it was raided, they were back open towards the end of last summer and fall. Last weekend I took a look at the building and it was completely empty.

The Fireplace has closed as well and turned into a pool hall I think. You used to have access to the upstairs area if you got on the good side of the folks there, and most of the time take-out was avaliable. A girl named Ivy was really nice. I was going to check and see if they will open somewhere else, or if the town is cleaning up due to the political/tourist situation. Checking out the bel mel on 3rd street might pay off.

Over by the Pharm mini-mall on Buckeye St. (also the site of the muni court and jail!) there is a brown brick apartment complex that I've seen some working girls walking around. Haven't had the nerve to approach them as it's so close to the court, but LE doesn't seem to bother them.

Good luck. PC should have much better activity than it does. I don't know much about Fremont.

FremontLooker
09-15-05, 15:26
There are a few girls that walk state st. times very. They do seem to stay close to Hilside. There is one that lives around the corner from Hilside I have seen a few times. She won't do CIM but is very tight. She is a small girl, lives in an appartment at the corner of Arch and Croghan, which is about 100 yards from Hillside bar. She says if you beep and she is there she will come out. Other then that behind the bar on the North side of state there on the other side of the river there is some action behind there.

I do get to Toledo every once and a while, and if anyone has an numbers of a good provider up there would appritiate it if you pm'd me them to me.

Be safe out there.

Tizzy Oh
09-18-05, 21:42
Other then that behind the bar on the North side of state there on the other side of the river there is some action behind there.I know that the north side of state west of the river has always been a pretty bad section of town.

FremontLooker
09-19-05, 13:11
Yeah you are right should have put that in there, but it is the north side of State. On the east side that is the worst and that is were that bar is at. Not the greatest area. I have seen some swr's in that area. Just be carfull.

Genious
07-28-06, 18:02
Hi Guys,

Going on a fishing charter next month out of ashtabula looking for a girl to provide a bit of release. Any action in the area? Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

Dreamer2
07-31-06, 05:57
Try station ave.

Genious
07-31-06, 22:22
Try station ave.Thanks I will give it a shot!

Randy McKnaley
08-17-06, 03:36
Hoy-hoy

Hey all, I started this thread awhile back, let me first say thanks to all those who volunteered information. I still travel threw this area do to my business travels, but still have not really had any luck finding anyone though.

I did come across this story in the local paper, about a woman that recently got picked up in Fremont for solicitation; once you read the story you will know why she got picked up. The link to the story is below.

If my luck changes I will post again, any other info. is still welcomed.

That’s all for now.

The news story:
http://centralohio.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/BB/20060714/NEWS01/607140303/1002&template=BB&template=printart

Ohio Racer
08-26-06, 15:32
I finally found some action in Fremont. Spoted this lady walking State St by Fort Stevenson house. Long brown hair wearing a white shirt and black shorts. I have seen her a few times before but really wasnt sure. Got a bbbj for .10 She said she would do FS for .20 but had no place and nither did I. She claims to have a friend and will do a thresome. She is always wearing the same color shirt and pants when ever I have seen her. She seemed clean and didnt smell. Will post more if I see her again.

FremontLooker
08-30-06, 14:43
Ohio what times have you seen her out and about? I Usually travel state st home from work early mornings around 3:30 am or so and everything is always so dead. Usually see some ppl wandering about on the east side of the bridge. But nothing worth apporaching. to see what is up.Is in that area at night or in the day time hours?I seen her Tuesday at about 5:15 walking down Arch st. away from State. I didn't have time to partake though.

Ohio Racer
08-31-06, 08:37
Ohio what times have you seen her out and about? I Usually travel state st home from work early mornings around 3:30 am or so and everything is always so dead. Usually see some ppl wandering about on the east side of the bridge. But nothing worth apporaching. to see what is up.Is in that area at night or in the day time hours?This was about 3 pm. I have seen her anywhere from noon till around 7 pm. I usually dont get out much at night time. I work night shift.

Justin Price
09-10-06, 12:04
I will be in the Sandusky area next week.

Does anyone know about any action around there?

Broad St Guy
09-27-06, 23:49
Staying in Fremont - took a fast cruise - found a skanky smelly skinny brunette with bug eyes - must be Fremonts one and only skank ho. I passed. yuck.

Oh well

Randy McKnaley
03-28-07, 15:15
Hoy-hoy

Hey all, my travel for work still takes me threw the Fremont area and as I have nothing of worth to post about Toledo or Motown right now; I thought I would take this time to make what seems like my “annual” post and inquire about Fremont and keep this topic alive.

First let me tell you want I’ve seen… mostly nothing all fall and winter, which I did not find surprising, do to the cold weather and size of the town. But a few days ago when we had that warm snap I happen to be in town and spotted one girl out on State Street by the old post office near Hilltop. She was blond, in jeans and a gray Hoody sweat shirt, she was giving the wave but I was not quick enough, by the time I circled back around I had lost her. So either she jumped in with someone else or I did not see what street she ducked down. So there, not much info but every little bit right?

Now I am hoping someone on the board may have some info on the Topless bar in town called “Club Rog”. My buddy says it has been around for a while but you know I have been driving threw this town for the past several years and I just noticed this place the other day, the same day I saw the blond. Guess that shows how observant I am [no wonder I can’t find any daters ;-) lol]

So has anyone been to this place some of the things I am wondering are:

What are the hours?
Is there a bar, just pop, BYOB, what?
What kind of cover & drink minimum do they have?
What kind of mileage can be had?
How are the dancers good looking, a lot of them?
What shifts are better day or night?
Can extras be had in club?
Can extras be negotiated with the dancer(s) for carryout?
Any girls you recommend?
Any girls I should watch out for?

Also wanted to ask about the no-tells I see on East State Street. Anyone had any luck with girls working out of them like the no-tells on Telegraph up in Toledo?

I won’t be back threw that way until early to mid May I plan on checking out Club Rog then and I will post anything of relevance but any information between now and then would greatly welcomed.

That’s all for now.

MadBastid
04-14-07, 15:57
Was in Fremont last night. She's still there on State St. going back and forth over the bridge. Saw her hanging with a couple of homies. Passed. She looked really fat - but that could be the brown parka she was wearing. Hopefully the weather is going to break soon.

Re: Club Rog

Quite a few cars in the lot when I drove past. Did not stop as it was near 2 AM and I was really tired. There was a dancer called Naomi who worked there and the Nauti Kat up on SR2. Sadly, The Kat is closed (most private VIP room I have seen - _very_ private). Also, Naomi seems to have disappeared. She gave the _best_ private dances I have ever gotten.

Hours are:
Sun - Thurs: 9PM - 2AM, Fri - Sat: 9P - 4AM
It's a "private" BYOB club.

FremontLooker
04-23-07, 12:17
I was out friday about 7 and ran accross this 28 y/o brunett she was about 5 ft. and about 100 lbs. nice little body, cute face got a bbbjcim for .20 and damn can she do u right. my hands were free to roam and that box was ready to go and tight as hell. I was short on time otherwise i would have partaken in that too. I ran across her over by north street down one of the allies.

stay safe out there.

Ohio Racer
07-22-07, 18:12
I was out friday about 7 and ran accross this 28 y/o brunett she was about 5 ft. and about 100 lbs. nice little body, cute face got a bbbjcim for .20 and damn can she do u right. my hands were free to roam and that box was ready to go and tight as hell. I was short on time otherwise i would have partaken in that too. I ran across her over by north street down one of the allies.

stay safe out there.

I think I have seen this girl now. Tuesday around 3pm I saw her and when I circled around she was talking to a guy on a bike so I kept going. Saturday around 7pm I was driving and she wistled. I turned around but just missed her. She was going into a building near the Sprint store. Keep a lookout in the area on State St between Rawson and Dickenson. As soon as I hookup I will post more. If anyone beats me to it let me know how it was.

FremontLooker
07-23-07, 11:58
I think I have seen this girl now. Tuesday around 3pm I saw her and when I circled around she was talking to a guy on a bike so I kept going. Saturday around 7pm I was driving and she wistled. I turned around but just missed her. She was going into a building near the Sprint store. Keep a lookout in the area on State St between Rawson and Dickenson. As soon as I hookup I will post more. If anyone beats me to it let me know how it was.Hey I was just getting on to psost on her. Ran accrost her on accident comming up rawson. On Thursday about 1 pm. She actualy got out of another guys truck to get in mine. I was there at the corner of rawson and state at the gas station and she seen me. She said the other guy was just running her home because he didn't have any money LOL. And she lives on north street. Just a few houses from rawson. Just past the first road. She offered a BJ real quuick or we could go back to her place and fuck for. 4 so I oppted to try that pussy. And damn am I glad I did. She has a nice body and tight as hell pussy. Bent her over the edge of the bed and we both loved every minut. The cfs from behind was all I could handle as tight as she was I unloaded pretty hard. She rides her bike around on north near her house some times.

Be safe out there.

Snatch Taster
08-14-07, 15:45
I was out friday about 7 and ran accross this 28 y/o brunett she was about 5 ft. and about 100 lbs. nice little body, cute face got a bbbjcim for .20 and damn can she do u right. my hands were free to roam and that box was ready to go and tight as hell. I was short on time otherwise i would have partaken in that too. I ran across her over by north street down one of the allies.Anyone have a pic of her? I have been looking for her a few times at different times of the day and haven't been able to locate her. Maybe if I knew what she looks like, I could spot her.

FremontLooker
08-15-07, 06:54
Anyone have a pic of her? I have been looking for her a few times at different times of the day and haven't been able to locate her. Maybe if I knew what she looks like, I could spot her.I will try to get one the next time I see her. I havn't seen her since that day ether.

Ohio Racer
08-16-07, 09:01
Hey I was just getting on to psost on her. Ran accrost her on accident comming up rawson. On Thursday about 1 pm. She actualy got out of another guys truck to get in mine. I was there at the corner of rawson and state at the gas station and she seen me. She said the other guy was just running her home because he didn't have any money LOL. And she lives on north street. Just a few houses from rawson. Just past the first road. She offered a BJ real quuick or we could go back to her place and fuck for. 4 so I oppted to try that pussy. And damn am I glad I did. She has a nice body and tight as hell pussy. Bent her over the edge of the bed and we both loved every minut. The cfs from behind was all I could handle as tight as she was I unloaded pretty hard. She rides her bike around on north near her house some times.

Be safe out there.
The one I found is not the same one you got. I picked up this girl Saturday morning. She was older and not as good looking as she was from a distance. I would guess around 40 or so. Got a bbbj while driving. She said she would swallow however as soon as I let the first shot off she pulled her mouth away. I was really horny and didnt ask about $ before hand. I know stupid mistake. She wanted .50 since she swallowed. I pulled out .30 wiped the cum off my jeans with it and said that was all I had. Had to drop her off down on May street. She said she lives on Alger.

Jphatal
10-25-07, 17:31
Looking for some sponsoship to check out the ol RD saloon. Never been there heard some mixed reviews. Anyone willing to help out throw me a pm.

Thx in advance,

J.

Ohio Racer
11-03-07, 16:28
Looking for some sponsoship to check out the ol RD saloon. Never been there heard some mixed reviews. Anyone willing to help out throw me a pm.

Thx in advance,

J.
Been there a couple times. My membership expired last year. There was two girls there that would do extras. One was a skinny half black girl and the other was a porky one. Not really worth it in my eyes. There was a couple good looking ones but no extras from them.

Randy McKnaley
06-16-08, 16:07
Hoy-hoy

It’s been awhile but there has not relay been anything to report in Fremont. I’m afraid what I have today is almost a NON-posting, but someone may find it useful.

Picked up a cute little red headed spinner in the parking lot of the “Copper Penny” about 2 weeks ago on a Friday. She looked pretty good for a sw, I asked her if she needed a lift she said yeah and hopped in, we did the check, then it went down hill.

As I was driving she started in how she had to stop at her friends house first to get something and that if I paid her first she would be right back out. This tipped me off write away she was a dasher, but she kept in so basically just to movie things along/get rid of her I said I would giver her five now and then the rest when she got back, she says okay.

So I give her the five and take her over to a house on Ohio Ave don’t really remember which one; it was dark, but it was on top of the hill 3 or 4 intersections down on the right hand side if you are coming from state street. [I forgot to mention this is about 9pm]. So sure enough she goes in and never comes back I waited about 15 minutes then just left.

So just a heads-up to everyone, the girl called herself Sheila, had red hair, was about 5 foot nothing and skinny. She was wearing a pink T-shirt top and daisy duke cutoffs, which is what got me to stop in the first place ;-)

The street scene in Fremont seems very dead to me, does anyone know if there are any girls that work out of any of the bars in town?

Also I still have not made it to Club Rog, a buddy of mine who works construction was staying in Fremont for a couple of weeks for a job he was on, he said when he went there the place only had 3 girls working and that they charged too much to buy back your own beer [guess the place is BYOB].

So I know I asked before but if anyone has any other info on Club Rog or any other sw info your post would be welcomed.

That’s all for now.

Ohio Racer
08-17-08, 12:32
Keep an eye on the red brick building on the north side of State St near Rawson just across from the church/school. I have seen two diferant girls siting there at various times. The tall one I have already seen. Look for my post below. The short one is beter looking. Have not yet hooked up with the short girl as I have been on my way to do something when I see her.

Pj Er9
08-25-08, 16:45
Keep an eye on the red brick building on the north side of State St near Rawson just across from the church/school. I have seen two diferant girls siting there at various times. The tall one I have already seen. Look for my post below. The short one is beter looking. Have not yet hooked up with the short girl as I have been on my way to do something when I see her.What time?

FremontLooker
09-26-08, 21:53
I've seen the shorter girl and a few other girls near sandusky ave and near the coper penny. Times very between noon and 9 10 at night.

Be safe out there.

SandMan312
11-07-08, 14:58
Found an ad online several weeks back on backpage for the Port Clinton area. Incalled with Jenna 5'5" 115lbs. C-Cup 34y. O. White. Looks about a 7. 5. Although a little pricey at 150HH defrinately was a 10 on service. BBBJ, DATY, and CFS. Even said we had extra time and asked if I wanted to go again.

Repeated with her the next week. AFter calling to set up meetting she called me back in 10 mins. And said the furnace repair man was coming over but she could lock the door to the house from the garage where the furnace is. I said okay but had some slight hesitation. Upon arrival, she let me check to make sure door was locked. She really went the extra mile on this one by saying she would understand if I wanted to reschedule.

Again had a wonderful session DATY, BBBJ, 69, CFS. She only has 3 rules about what she won't do. No greek, no fingering, no swallow (but she will take it). Definately a good experience.

P.S.. Shortly after this I saw her in the chiropractor's office and she just smiled and winked at me. Awesome.

Cincyjim
11-10-08, 11:31
where can I find her ad? port clinton is not listed on backpage

Found an ad online several weeks back on backpage for the Port Clinton area. Incalled with Jenna 5'5" 115lbs. C-Cup 34y. O. White. Looks about a 7. 5. Although a little pricey at 150HH defrinately was a 10 on service. BBBJ, DATY, and CFS. Even said we had extra time and asked if I wanted to go again.

Repeated with her the next week. AFter calling to set up meetting she called me back in 10 mins. And said the furnace repair man was coming over but she could lock the door to the house from the garage where the furnace is. I said okay but had some slight hesitation. Upon arrival, she let me check to make sure door was locked. She really went the extra mile on this one by saying she would understand if I wanted to reschedule.

Again had a wonderful session DATY, BBBJ, 69, CFS. She only has 3 rules about what she won't do. No greek, no fingering, no swallow (but she will take it). Definately a good experience.

P.S.. Shortly after this I saw her in the chiropractor's office and she just smiled and winked at me. Awesome.

Badboy330
11-10-08, 23:24

P.S.. Shortly after this I saw her in the chiropractor's office and she just smiled and winked at me. Awesome.Dude, a picture would be awesome.

Got any?

SandMan312
11-25-08, 15:50
She has a website. Search area code 419 on ter.com and find jenna summer. Website link is there.

Randy McKnaley
06-16-09, 07:22
Hoy-hoy

Man it’s been awhile hope I remember how to do this. ;-)

I been traveling threw Fremont the past few weeks on business and was meaning to post sooner but have been busy with work so I have a bit to report. Spotted 3 girls over the past 3 or four weeks.

The first was about 3 weeks ago around noon near the Sunoco at the corner of Rawson & State. Good looking slightly thick blond in daisy dukes and a orange tank top, big set of DDs, about a 7. Got the look but there was a lot of lunch time traffic by the time I got turned back round I had missed her.

The second girl was in roughly the same place same time a day a few days latter she was a tall brunette in jeans and a blue sweat shirt. Same story I’m afraid; could not get turned around quick enough and missed out.

But last week picked up a girl around 1:30/2:00 in the afternoon down by Front Street near the bridge. Skinny dirty blond about 6.5 or 7, said her name was Judy. Got pretty good service for 40 and bought her some lunch at taco bell, lol. She did not have a cell but said she is around on State during the day on nice days, but she says she try’s to keep low profile.

A friend who lives in Fremont said some girls date out of the Copper Penny, Trackside, and Anthony’s. He said Anthony’s is kind of a rough place, and I have driven by Trackside, from the outside it looks like a sports bar? So I think I am going to stop in to the Copper Penny next time I am driving threw.

Just wondering if anyone else has any experience with Trackside or Anthony’s? Any info is always much appreciated. I will post anything relevant about the Copper Penny when I visit.

And final still have not made it to Club Rog. I Don’t really have a ton of money to spend on lap dances right now, but still planning to check it out one of these days.

That’s all for now.

Ohio Racer
06-16-09, 21:09
Hoy-hoy

Man it’s been awhile hope I remember how to do this. ;-)

I been traveling threw Fremont the past few weeks on business and was meaning to post sooner but have been busy with work so I have a bit to report. Spotted 3 girls over the past 3 or four weeks.

The first was about 3 weeks ago around noon near the Sunoco at the corner of Rawson & State. Good looking slightly thick blond in daisy dukes and a orange tank top, big set of DDs, about a 7. Got the look but there was a lot of lunch time traffic by the time I got turned back round I had missed her.

The second girl was in roughly the same place same time a day a few days latter she was a tall brunette in jeans and a blue sweat shirt. Same story I’m afraid; could not get turned around quick enough and missed out.

But last week picked up a girl around 1:30/2:00 in the afternoon down by Front Street near the bridge. Skinny dirty blond about 6.5 or 7, said her name was Judy. Got pretty good service for 40 and bought her some lunch at taco bell, lol. She did not have a cell but said she is around on State during the day on nice days, but she says she try’s to keep low profile.

A friend who lives in Fremont said some girls date out of the Copper Penny, Trackside, and Anthony’s. He said Anthony’s is kind of a rough place, and I have driven by Trackside, from the outside it looks like a sports bar? So I think I am going to stop in to the Copper Penny next time I am driving threw.

Just wondering if anyone else has any experience with Trackside or Anthony’s? Any info is always much appreciated. I will post anything relevant about the Copper Penny when I visit.

And final still have not made it to Club Rog. I Don’t really have a ton of money to spend on lap dances right now, but still planning to check it out one of these days.

That’s all for now.

Heres what I got on the bars listed as a local.
Copper Penny I have seen a couple possibles. I know most of the bartenders who work here and the two owners.
Trackside is the old Hilltop bar. Never been in there since the new ownership. Weekdays are probably your best bet. Weekends there is lots of leo out front. I know one of the night bartenders here. Also know a couple of local leo. I dont see much happening here.
Anthonys dude I would not step foot in that place unless your packing heat.
Next time your coming into town pm and maybe we can meet at Copper.

Randy McKnaley
09-14-09, 12:32
Hoy-hoy

A few weeks ago picked up a girl near Rally’s on State & 5th around 1pm. She said her name was Jody she was a little older; white, brown hair, with nice cans, had on a pink top & black beret. Anyway she got in did the check but then she said she had “errands” to run and asked to meet up later; she gave me digits, so I said okay.

So I call later and get a hold of her, she tells me to pick her up at the red duplex at the top of the hill by Rally’s. So I get there and she asks for the money in advance and then says she has to go with this other guy who there in a pick-up; she said it was her uncle. Went on and on about a court date, and x husband and child support and so on and so on and that she would hook-up with me later. I said I would just call her later after she did everything else she needed to do. She was kind of mad but eventually said okay.

So I call later and what sounds like a black woman answers the phone and she says Jody is not there. Tried the number I got from her a couple more times on different days but got no answer.

Call me crazy but I just did not feel like giving this girl $ to go off and do what ever nefarious active she had planned with her “uncle”. Let that dude give her money… jesh!

So just a heads up if you see this girl never got with her really so YMMV. I don’t know if she was a scammer or just really thought I was going to give her money to go with another guy, but it was a waste of time imo.

P.S. Have not really had time or felt like checking out Copper Penny yet. Maybe next trip threw I'll make it in there.

That’s all for now.

Mattsi
09-14-09, 14:43
Just wondering if anyone has ever gotten any extras at this place. I've been there a couple times and it seems like its the kind of place with possibilities. I've just never tried too hard. Anyone have any stories to share?

Pj Er9
09-16-09, 19:30
Hoy-hoy

A few weeks ago picked up a girl near Rally’s on State & 5th around 1pm. She said her name was Jody . . . . . . I know who this is. She is legit. I've picked her up several times and just once got the "call me later". Never asked for $ up front though. She's decent enough - car dates for .2.

Randy McKnaley
09-27-09, 04:51
Hoy-hoy

UPDATE:

A few days ago seen “Jody” again, this time near the State Street Bridge. Based on some pm’s I got I gave here another try. Picked her up and she said she remembered me and that she had not been around because she got in a fight with some girl at the Copper penny and was locked up. [lol] This time she had nothing else to do and gave a pretty good car date.

So I guess third time was a charm. She was friendly enough, and others have pm me and said she was okay and not a scammer; my latest experience with her backs that up. I Guess she was just having an off day the first time I picked her up.

So to sum up “Jody” is okay. But I still would not pay anyone in advance just my personal rule of thumb. ;-)

That’s all for now.

Have fun, and be careful!

Mattsi
10-15-09, 14:47
I was bored and horny the other day after work and I happened to be in Tiffin so I decided to try out the local strip club. I got there about 6 p. M and was disappointed to find that they don't open till 7 pm So I stopped at the gas station and picked up some beer and killed some time. When I finally got to go inside I was happy to hear that it's BYOB. There were 6 girls working, none were great looking but not too bad. Their couches are set up in what amounts to a long hallway not much privacy at all. My biggest complaint was that the girls were VERY pushy when it came to getting couch dances about every 20 minutes EVERY girl that was working would go around and ask EVERY guy there if they wanted a dance. I bet I had to say No Thanks a hundred times. I probably won't be back any time soon.

Randy McKnaley
11-23-09, 01:51
Hoy-hoy

Last week I was driving threw Fremont on State St. around 5pm was not really looking just passing threw coming back from a work trip. Seen a really cute young brunette walking between Fort Stevenson and Front Street. She was not flagging anyone down or anything but she was watching traffic really hard, and when I was stopped at the traffic light on Front Street she looked like she was talking to someone in a pickup stopped at the other light, drove off before I could see if she hopped in the truck or not. Then not 2 minutes later when I went over the bridge seen who I thought might be Jody [mention her in previous post] coming out of the Copper Penny parking lot, could not be sure about that one though. In both cases could not stop because I had someone from my work with me in the car.

It seems like that is always the case, see these girls when I am not looking or can’t stop for some reason or another. Really Sorry I missed that young cutie by Fort Stevenson. Now that the weathers is turning bad maybe that will finally give me the excuse I need to go check out some of the bars.

And also too Mattsi. I have a cousin who lives in Tiffin who goes to Fantsyland quite a bit, and I know he has said he knows a lot of the girls who work there away from the club. I will probably see him over Thanksgiving and will ask him about the place and if extras or takeout can be had. I will post what I find out sometime after the holiday.

That’s all for now.

Randy McKnaley
12-04-09, 21:41
Hoy-hoy

Just FYI for all on the board; I talked to my cousin that hangs out at Fantasyland in Tiffin and he pretty much confirmed Mattsi report. He said he use to know a few girls that would do bachelor parties and toy/lez shows, but that they moved down to Findlay. He also said he never got any extras or takeout in the place.

I have never been to the place myself but I would take my cousins word for it, as he practically lived in the place when they first opened, lol. As always though YMMV.

That’s all for now.

Ajnickname
12-16-09, 13:46
Anyone been there lately?

Are any of the girls doing anything extra?

Don Wong
12-21-09, 01:53
Does anyone in Fremont know this girl?

Thanks

http://sipsap.com/model_page_cast.php?talent_id=108475&

Ohio Racer
12-21-09, 22:32
Does anyone in Fremont know this girl?

Thanks

http://sipsap.com/model_page_cast.php?talent_id=108475&

The link you posted just goes the home page. I searched the site and I couldn't find anything in Fremont.

If you got more details post or pm me. The street girls in this town are not that great.

Ajnickname
12-23-09, 17:46
Met this girl at Wolf Creek Park.

She was hot hot hot!

Set you back 150 and up depends on what you get.

You can find her walking around state street nextel.

Word of grapevine she has sister that will join.

Ajnickname
12-23-09, 18:27
Met this girl at wolf creek park. She is from Fremont. Find her near nextel. Set you back 150 and up depends on what you want. Word on the street she has a sister that will jion in. (did not know about sisterat time). All I can say is I am still hard thinking about it.

FremontLooker
12-27-09, 04:25
What is her name and did you get any other pics.

Would love to get with this one she looks hot.

Fremont looker

Met this girl at wolf creek park. She is from Fremont. Find her near nextel. Set you back 150 and up depends on what you want. Word on the street she has a sister that will jion in. (did not know about sisterat time). All I can say is I am still hard thinking about it.

Don Wong
12-29-09, 02:55
Sorry, please delete

Pj Er9
02-09-10, 19:44
Picked up Jody behind the Copper Penny a couple days ago & went for a quick car date (.2) She's not to hot, but she's reliable and makes every effort to please. You can often find her walking on Fourth St.

Pj Er9
02-23-10, 21:20
Met a girl on State St. Said her name is Mandy. I couldn't partake at the time but made arangements for later in the week. Anyone have any experience with her?

Ohio Racer
02-24-10, 22:13
Met a girl on State St. Said her name is Mandy. I couldn't partake at the time but made arangements for later in the week. Anyone have any experience with her?
Ask Jody about her!! She had told me some things about her before. I wont see her based on that info.

Pj Er9
02-27-10, 17:22
Ask Jody about her!! She had told me some things about her before. I wont see her based on that info.That's interesting becasue I got with Mandy on Wednesday and she said things about Jody that got me thinking I shouldn't pick up Jody any more. Now it just seem the two of them don't get along and will say anuthing to trash each other. Anyway, I has a decent time with Mandy and imagine I'll see her again.

Pj Er9
03-07-10, 13:47
There use to be a girl that lived behind the little brick insurance building on State, just down from Rawson. She would hang out in front of the brick building. Does anyone know where she might be found?

Randy McKnaley
04-25-10, 13:03
Hoy-hoy

Just a quick heads-up to everyone on the board. Was in Town on Friday picked up a girl in front of the Kroger's on east side. Turned out to be Mandi who has been mentioned here in previous post. Based on those post I thought she might be okay.

So I get her in the car and she says she has a place over in the housing development just past Big Lots, by the Country Club, can’t remember the name, anyway once we get there she says she needs the $ to go pay a guy to let her use his house. I should have know better but based on an earlier review here that said she was okay I broke my own rule and I give her the money and waited. Sure as sh!t the next thing I know I see Mandi driving off with another guy in a red pickup, and she is slumped down trying to hide. I already know she has cash & dashed me, but I what around for another 30 minutes to make sure. And she never did come back. So as always YMMV but as far as I am concerned Mandi is a thief and I will not be picking her up ever again.

So now I’m p!ssed driving back threw town and see Jody [who has also been mentioned in earlier post] I pick her up and we do an okay date, then she says we can go again if I can pick her up later that night. Okay fine we make arrangements, I pick her up later that night and she says she needs the $ in advance to go pay a guy and get a money order, blah, blah, blah. So she did right by me earlier and in the past, so okay like a dumb @ss I brake my own rule for the second time that day and give out the $ before hand. So now there I wait out in front of the house she had to go into. About 15 minutes go by Jody comes out says it’s going to be longer than she thought go wait at Kroger’s she will get dropped off. I already know what’s unfolding but what can I do I already gave her the $ so now I lost the only leverage you have with these girls; now I’m just some stupid trick waiting in a parking lot.

So okay there I am at Kroger’s again! Another 20 minutes goes by, Jody shows up in another guys car says she’ll meet me at the motel. What ever, she never shows so now for the second time today I have been taken. So as always YMMV but as far as I am concerned Jody is a flake I never know who I am picking up when she gets in my car and I will not be picking her up ever again.

So I am basically treating the day like I have done my charity work for the year. And I am Swallowing my pride and posting this ordeal so that no one else here will be as stupid as me.

Even if the girl has a good review, even if you have been with the girl before DO NOT PAY IN ADVANCE! Once you pay you no longer have any control over the sutuation. I broke my own rule twice in one day got burned both times, and just proved to myself why I have that rule.

Anyway to further help you guys out I am posting pics of Jody & Mandi so if you see them out and about you will be able to recognize them. So feel free to do what you want with my advice, but as for myself I think I am going to be taking a break from the wonderful ladies of Fremont for awhile.

That’s all for now.

Randy McKnaley
04-25-10, 13:17
There use to be a girl that lived behind the little brick insurance building on State, just down from Rawson. She would hang out in front of the brick building. Does anyone know where she might be found?

Hoy-hoy

In the yellow house behind that building there is an old couple that lives there now, and Jody will crashes there sometimes, I don't know if that's your girl or not. If it is she can be found on State St. at any point between that house and the copper penny at various times of day. But read my latest post before you make any decision one way or the other.

That’s all for now.

Wolfman69
04-26-10, 22:08
I think you should pick them again and tell them you have a special place, maybe a room w/ a hot tub or something. Drive them 25mi or more, stop at a gas station and give them $5 for a pack of smokes or tell them to get some Coke/Pepsi fpr mix for the bottle you have in the trunk, you get the idea, then after they go in to get it just take off and leave them out there high and dry. Hell, I would pick them up, find the fastest way out of town and get them as far away as I could before finding away to get them out of my vehicle and bailing on THEM!! Just my 2 cents. I'd drop the time & $5 just for the satisfaction.

Ohio Racer
09-22-10, 19:48
I was going through town today and saw a decent girl. Picked her up and after about two minutes of bbbj she told me I had to get myself off.
Will not see her again!

Square Tree
09-24-10, 14:08
Layla is advertising as a Port Clinton entertainer on BP, saying she's a traveling private dancer. I contacted her via her email and she requested a photo before the meeting, and also sent me some in return.

Nice looking lady, but I'm wondering if she's legit.
She did not know where a couple of prominant places are in Pt Clinton and that made me wonder....says she relies on her gps.
She contacted me via a chat service and it took her a long time to answer some basic questions...like what the tatoo on her back said (it was visible in a photo she sent that I magnified). I am wondering if she had to go back and check the stuff she sent so her story would match up.

And also didn't know where a well known restaurant was. She claims to have just moved from Columbus, and after saying she lives in PC, changed to say somewhere outside of Fremont.

A search on her phone number returns a Columbus land-line, but she asked to send text to that number.

So I'm not sure about her. Very hot looking if legit. One of her ad photo's has 2 girls...neither girl has tatoo's visible in pics she sent me and also on her other ads.

http://toledo.backpage.com/Strippers/y-wait-4-the-funthese-big-green-eyes-r-4-u-25/5825888

Anyone ever enjoyed her entertainment?

C P Guy
09-25-10, 07:46
She's definitely legit. I saw her a couple weekends ago in Sandusky.

Layla is advertising as a Port Clinton entertainer on BP, saying she's a traveling private dancer. I contacted her via her email and she requested a photo before the meeting, and also sent me some in return.

She did not know where a couple of prominant places are in Pt Clinton and that made me wonder....says she relies on her gps.
She contacted me via a chat service and it took her a long time to answer some basic questions...like what the tatoo on her back said (it was visible in a photo she sent that I magnified). I am wondering if she had to go back and check the stuff she sent so her story would match up.

And also didn't know where a well known restaurant was. She claims to have just moved from Columbus, and after saying she lives in PC, changed to say somewhere outside of Fremont.

A search on her phone number returns a Columbus land-line, but she asked to send text to that number.

So I'm not sure about her. Very hot looking if legit. One of her ad photo's has 2 girls...neither girl has tatoo's visible in pics she sent me and also on her other ads.

http://toledo.backpage.com/Strippers/y-wait-4-the-funthese-big-green-eyes-r-4-u-25/5825888

Fannima30
09-25-10, 12:02
Can you give some details? Good time etc, pm is fine also. Thanks!

C P Guy
09-26-10, 07:24
She's very sexy. The pics are quite accurate. I had a hell of a time with her. She's very open about trying new things.

Can you give some details? Good time etc, pm is fine also. Thanks!

Dads Extra Fun
10-02-10, 22:16

Never seen her in the Columbus area before. I'd say your senses are right in not trusting this one... my opinion anyways.

C P Guy
10-07-10, 19:55
Never seen her in the Columbus area before. I'd say your senses are right in not trusting this one... my opinion anyways.Yeah, you can choose to trust your senses or you can choose to trust my experience with her, which was a hell of a good time.

Member #3979
12-22-10, 13:50
Yeah, you can choose to trust your senses or you can choose to trust my experience with her, which was a hell of a good time.I've spoken with her as well and exchanged e-mails. I would go with CP Guy here, she's legit. She answers e-mails fairly quickly and will chat on YIM!

Anyone else have any info on action in the PC / Fremont area? I'm back to visit for the holidays and would like to stay out of Toledo.

Randy McKnaley
05-15-11, 22:21
Hoy-hoy

Travel for my job had me back in Fremont during the snap of warm weather over the past couple of weeks so I took a drive to see what was around. Lots of fishermen wandering around right now. Drove around between 8pm and 11pm several different nights, one night spotted a rather rotund blond lumbering between the Sunoco on Rawson and Fort Stephens, truthfully she looked okay in the face, but I am not into the big girls so I did not partake. Any of you guys that like the fat bottom girls though may want to keep an eye out because she was defiantly on the stroll.

Also in that same area when I stopped at the Sunoco to get gas I accidentally made eye contact with a rather rough number walking west on State. She was in pink sweat pants and house slippers and looked like she just crawled out from under the porch. She came over to me while I was filling up; said her name was Dawn and asked for a ride. She seemed a little tweaked, I told here I was heading out of town and could not give her a ride. She gave me a dirty look and stumbled off.

Also There has been a ton of LEO in Fremont lately. Any given night there has been 5 or 6 city cops, a statie, and the other night 2 sheriff cars had someone pulled over. Very hot out! I honestly think their might be less heat up in Toledo. Well maybe not, LOL.

That's all for now.

Have fun, and be careful.

Randy McKnaley
08-30-11, 21:30
Hoy-hoy

Just some quick stuff to note some good some bad. First the bad picked up a tall younger blond on Sandusky, said here name was Tara. Little head got the best of the big head again; paid in advance and she took off on me. Found out later from the other girl I am posting about [more on her later] that Tara is NOT a working girl and that she is pretty much just a hustler and rip-off artist. She has ripped some guys of bad that let her get to close. Stole checks, forgery etc. I have seen her around several time before and this was the first time I picked her up she is usually wearing a wife beater and blue jogging / warm-up pants. I included a picture of her with this post. Be warned this girl is a thief and bad news all around.

Also I heard she hangs around with Dawn who I posted about previously and I have been told similar cautionary tales about her as well. I could not find a picture of Dawn to post but you will know her if you see her she looks like one of the apple flinging trees from The Wizard of Oz.

Now for the good, picked up a cute little brunette spinner the other week also on Sandusky, said her name was Nikki. She is the best date I have found in Fremont, but she did not have a cell phone so I hope I can find her again. Said she just got out of jail. She was pretty nice and accommodating but just a little YMMV warning. She told me that she takes medication for bipolar disorder, A. D. D, and one other thing depression or panic attacks I can't remember. So just FYI I caught her just out of jail, so she was on a even keel but I have known other bipolar people, if she goes off her meds for any reason it may be like night and day. So if you meet her and she ends up acting all Charlie Sheen on you, that's probably why. But the day I say her she was a delight and was the one that told me about Tara.

One last note Nikki also told me Jody was in lockup with her. Apparently Jody was busted for prostitution because she pissed one guy off so he called in an 'anonymous tip' to the police while she was car dating with another guy. Hope it wasn't anyone on this board LOL. But anyone that sees Jody may want to avoid car dates for awhile since it seems she has people telling on her.

That's all for now.

Pj Er9
08-31-11, 19:41
Thanks for the post. It's good to see there's something going on here besides Jody & Mandy, both of which I've given up on and and haven't picked up since last winter. What time & day of week did you see Nikki? I've been cruising but haven't seen anything.

Thanks

Pj Er9
09-15-11, 19:55
Picked up Natali a couple days ago. I use to see her quite a bit, then her SO (or SOB according to her) made her stop about a year ago. She was on Sandusky Ave and walking to a friends house, not working. But I slowed down, she recognized me and got in. Had a pretty good car date. She's better than anyone else I've ever picked up in F-town. She says she's tired of being broke so she's back in the biz.

Ohio Racer
09-16-11, 18:05
Picked up Natali a couple days ago. I use to see her quite a bit, then her SO (or SOB according to her) made her stop about a year ago. She was on Sandusky Ave and walking to a friends house, not working. But I slowed down, she recognized me and got in. Had a pretty good car date. She's better than anyone else I've ever picked up in F-town. She says she's tired of being broke so she's back in the biz.Does she have short blond hair? Used to live across from the car wash?

Randy McKnaley
09-19-11, 06:16
Hoy-hoy

atOhio Racer,

No my Nikki was a brunette, see said she had a place on Sandusky Ave. For what that is worth, seems like they all "have a place" on Sandusky. She pointed out a house to me but it was around 9 at night it was dark and I real did not pay attention and don't remember which house it was. They all move around so much anyway. Have not seen her since my last post.

atPj Er9 found Nikki at around 9pm. Usually between 8 & 10 at night is a good time to look, but its not like there is a real set time when they all come out. Fremont is a small town so it real is hit or miss.

Randy McKnaley
10-07-11, 09:13
Hoy-hoy

Nothing to ground braking to report, I have not seen anyone out worth picking up, seen Mandi walking behind Anthony's on Sandusky Ave. And again on Ohio Ave. Around sunset just drove on past, [you can read previous post as to why]. Also seen Jodie out and about. I did not get a date I pleaded poor [you can read previous post as to why]. But I did talk with her a bit she said Dawn is in jail for forgery and credit card fraud; word around the campfire is she lifted some credit cards from a john during a car date. Also Jodie told me Tara [who runs with Dawn] left town because she was passing bad checks. So it looks like everything I said about those two was just about right on.

I also managed to find a picture of Dawn all be it poor quality so you all know kind of what she looks like if you see her around. Turns out Dawn is her middle name and I have actually posted about her years ago back in 2006 on this thread, she was the genius who got picked up for prostitution because she was soliciting and waving at cars out in front of the police station. He types with face in palm.

Anyway lets enjoy the good weather why we got it and as always,

Have fun and stay safe.

Cheers-

SlooHands
10-08-11, 13:40
A face like that I wouldn't pick her up before closing time anyways,

Thanks for the heads up!

Randy McKnaley
01-16-12, 10:18
Hoy-hoy

A Belated Happy New year to everyone on the board. I am afraid my last pickup of the year was not a good one. I had the misfortune to cross paths with a girl named Jenna. Guys let me be clear on this one stay away from this girl! She is a absolute loon. I picked her up back in December about a week or so before Christmas. I think it was around 4 or 5 in the afternoon I spotted her because it was still light out.

Anyway she gets in my car and she starts going on and on about how she is a stripper up in Toledo [said she dances at Maryland's FWIW] and that she's bi and she is just back in town visiting for the holidays and that her and her mom had a big fight, etc, etc. When I pick a girl up for the first time I usually just let them talk and let them initiate any proposal, so I drive around I bet a good 15 if not 20 minutes with her yammering on all the while until she finally rolls around to how she is short on cash because she lost her ATM card and could I help her out. So I offer the going rate for a car date and she immediately gets pissy with me and takes offence. She then stars going on about how she is not some cheap street hooker etc, etc, and says she need [and I Sh! T you not} $400 for a BJ.

At this point I tell her we are to far apart on price and asked her if she just needed a ride someplace. And all the while I think I was very polite to her. Even though these are working girls I never get uppity with them and always try to be nice. But she was having none of it. She just started screaming and ranting and raving about how I was a freak and she is going to get the cops, and she is going to have her boyfriend shot me, etc, etc.

I just pull of to the side of the road and tell her to get out and she won't budge she starts kicking my dash and my stereo slobbering because she is yelling so much, and rocking and flaying in the seat like a little kid having a temper tantrum in a toy story. I finally had to get out of the car walk around to the passenger door and grab her by the nap of the neck and through her crazy butt out on the sidewalk. It was like a episode of cops. If a cop had rolled by while all that was going on I do not know how the hell I would have explained it. And to top it all off before I can drive away she starts kicking my car and hitting my windows. She kicked the car so hard I now have a dent in my car door luckily I drove off before she could bust one of my windows out. She was screaming at me as I drove off.

I do not think I have been in a situation like that ever with a girl I picked up. I honestly think she might have rabies LOL!

I have seen out walking since then. She is a brunette might be half Mexican, she is 4ft nothing and wears a ridiculous hat that looks like she is wearing a dead raccoon on her head.

I checked the jail website a few days after that and she landed herself in jail for telephone harassment. Imagine that. She has been arrested and jailed two or three more times since then. I have included all 3 of her mug shots so you guys know what she looks like and so you could see for yourself how she has gotten progressively crazier each time they have arrested her.

This girl goes way beyond the typical cash & dash stuff. She is a nut, guys you would do well to give her a wide birth when she walks by.

That's all for now.

Pj Er9
01-31-12, 19:08
Hoy-hoy

A Belated Happy New year to everyone on the board. I am afraid my last pickup of the year was not a good one. I had the misfortune to cross paths with a girl named Jenna. Guys let me be clear on this one stay away from this girl! She is a absolute loon. I picked her up back in December about a week or so before Christmas. I think it was around 4 or 5 in the afternoon I spotted her because it was still light out. .I think your girl was in the New-Messenger tonight.

http://www.thenews-messenger.com/article/20120131/NEWS01/201310324/Inmate-says-deputy-encouraged-sex-acts?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Frontpage

Randy McKnaley
01-31-12, 20:25
Hoy-hoy

Just a quick update on my 'friend' Jenna I posted about earlier. Seems a female inmate was walking around naked in her cell and performing 'sex acts' on herself in her cell at the Sandusky County Jail. Several deputies are now on administrative leave for watching the sex shows.

It was reported on 13abc and at the link below.

The name of the female inmate was not officially released but when I heard about this I had a feeling it was my dingbat. And sure enough in the linked story they have a link to a pdf of the incident report from the jail and as I was reading threw it the inmates name was not redacted a couple a time and it was indeed Jenna.

You can read the news report and the incident report at the link below. The incident report gets pretty graphic, reads like a Penthouse Forum at time.

Again guys watch out for this one if you see her, she dented my car door, and now looks like she may have gotten some of Sandusky County's 'finest' fired.

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=714013

That's all for now.

Pj Er9
03-08-12, 20:15
Been making the rounds with the weather a little warmer, but haven't seen anything other than the usual couple bad news girls that have been discussed at length here. And I'm no where near that desperate. Haven't been able to catch up with Nat. I sure wish we had some decent regulars around here.

Pj Er9
03-18-12, 08:16
Has anyone tried Club Rog lately? I use to go there occasionally but the couch dances became mostly air dances and I stopped going. Haven't been in quite a while so I think I'll give it another shot.

Randy McKnaley
03-20-12, 17:50
Hoy-hoy

Not much to report, but I did meet a girl named Susan a few weeks ago. Picked her up in the alley behind Copper Penny around 8pm. She is a brunette, little bit on the heavy side, but not fat has a nice set of DDs. She was a little pricey for Fremont, but all in all not bad. She said she just got out of jail, that is why she's got the big cans, but she said she has been loosing weight since she got out which most likely means she will most likely be back down to her playing weight pretty soon; like all the other girls around town.

Also she is Natalie's cousin and said Natalie is strung out on bath salts. My cousin was working construction in a town down in kentucky where that crap was real big. He said it turned people into zombies, and that it was the most depressing place he has ever been. I have not seen Natalie for a few months so I do not know if she is really strung out or if Susan is just talking crap because they do not get along. I hope Natalie is okay, because she is one of the better and friendlier girls in town.

If anyone as any info pass it along.

That's all for now.

Beer30
03-21-12, 02:30
That place is dying a slow death thanks to the owner's wife pissing off the girls and them finally having to abide by the new laws. On the bright side the girls that are left are about broke enough to start turning tricks so you might have some luck there. Nothing there I would bother with anymore other then Summer and I doubt she'll be there long. In my experience getting a stripper to start turning tricks is never cheap but they do tend to become reasonably priced after a time or 2. Lots easier to just drive on up to toldeo or inkster and not have to waste time and money on maybes.

JoeThomas
03-21-12, 14:39
How and where can I find some of these girls in Fremont. Been looking.

Hoy-hoy

Not much to report, but I did meet a girl named Susan a few weeks ago. Picked her up in the alley behind Copper Penny around 8pm. She is a brunette, little bit on the heavy side, but not fat has a nice set of DDs. She was a little pricey for Fremont, but all in all not bad. She said she just got out of jail, that is why she's got the big cans, but she said she has been loosing weight since she got out which most likely means she will most likely be back down to her playing weight pretty soon; like all the other girls around town.

Also she is Natalie's cousin and said Natalie is strung out on bath salts. My cousin was working construction in a town down in kentucky where that crap was real big. He said it turned people into zombies, and that it was the most depressing place he has ever been. I have not seen Natalie for a few months so I do not know if she is really strung out or if Susan is just talking crap because they do not get along. I hope Natalie is okay, because she is one of the better and friendlier girls in town.

If anyone as any info pass it along.

That's all for now.

Pj Er9
03-24-12, 09:07
I was driving past Natalie's house on my way somewhere else. Nat was on the porch and hollered at me to come back. I figured why not, so I circled around the block. When I got there, Nat had gone inside and this other chick was standing in the front yard. Turns out it was Susan from RM's post below. She's says living at Natalie's pace for a while.

She got in, told me "I don't usually do this" then "I always charge $40". Well, she settled for $20 and did a fine job.

Hardcore454
04-05-12, 07:55
I come to Port Clinton often during the summer to stay on my boat. I was wondering where the best places are to find SW there. I am looking for a regular thing when I visit. I see talk of a Natalie and Sue, how do I find them. Any info would be great. Thanks

Pj Er9
04-11-12, 18:20
Is ther any WSW activity on state st. Sandusky ave. Ohio ave any new ones what the hells a man with free time got to do for fun in Fremont come on someone. Hook me up! ! Word out ther is a blonde hottie Lynn a. Ka Toots got out of a four yr prison deal but boy this girl is a 8. 5. Long Blondel hair big tots nicest ass she's in town but I don't know where any info would be appreciatedI cruise a little almost every day on my way home from work. All I've been seeing is Jodie and I won't go there. I also would appreciate any intel on anyone worth doing.

CravinMorehead
04-12-12, 23:33
[Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Randy McKnaley
04-16-12, 01:55
I come to Port Clinton often during the summer to stay on my boat. I was wondering where the best places are to find SW there. I am looking for a regular thing when I visit. I see talk of a Natalie and Sue, how do I find them. Any info would be great. ThanksHoy-hoy

Hey Hardcore454,

Just to add to what CravinMorehead said if you do find yourself a girl you may want to be careful about taking her any place that you do not want her showing up at latter.

Because in some ways hooking up with these girls is just like feeding a cat. If they know where you live or work or play they will show up looking for you, if they have your number they will call you.

Not telling you what to do or anything, ultimately you have to be the judge of their character and decided how much access you want to give them. But just FYI if it was my boat I think I would give the girl some line about how it is my buddy's boat and he lets me use if for dates because I detail it for him or because I work on the motor for him. Or something to that effect so they don't try and show up unannounced when you me have straight company.

Also a lot of these girls are always looking for the up-sale, they see you got a boat, they may think hey I can squeeze this guy for more money he's got it. And don't get me wrong there are girls out there that would work in the type of situation I think you are trying to setup. But you will not find them on Sanduksy Ave. In Fremont OH.

You may want to try some of the sugar daddy sites out there. I have made some contacts with those and they are a little more upscale and might be more what you are looking for, for your boat dates. I do not want to list them here because I do not want to inadvertently break the rules about competing websites the webmaster has, but just do a google search for sugar daddy dating sites and something should come up. Some are free some you need a cc for.

At any rate happy hunting!

That's all for now.

Randy McKnaley
04-16-12, 21:58
That's rite Casey and Tanya blonde will blow you in the parking lot for $.2 your car or thers Casey's into sucking big Black cocks and she has a Nigga boyfriend. Now she can't resist a big pile of the white stuff and Tanyas the same way she's about ready to move to a Big Black cock next if you got the drugs your in and Big Black Dicks. Are the blondies favorite meat now U white boys are out LOL.Hoy-hoy

Just came from Stone Street, Casey was working and she is cute; too cute I thought to be doing $20 car dates, but I chatted her up for a while pretty good back and forth. And then when it cleared out a bit and I was the only one in the place I asked her about a date, she said she does nothing like that, and that as soon as she gets off work she goes home to her kids. She was not mad or offended I asked, but when I told her what I had heard she laughed out loud at the idea, and it was not nervous laughter either I feel she genuinely thought it was a silly notion. Tanya was not there I may go back when Tanya is working but I doubt it will turn out much different. Kind of a waste.

That's all for now.

CravinMorehead
04-17-12, 17:13
[Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

CravinMorehead
04-28-12, 01:06
Nattlie bac on the Bath salts again tweeking for days her house is looking like a junkyard and also on the same street a Black male at 152am was shooting his 9 mm. In a well known Crackhouse he was staying at he was arrested. So be careful if your mongering in that area.

Pj Er9
04-28-12, 12:56
Nattlie bac on the Bath salts again tweeking for days her house is looking like a junkyard and also on the same street a Black male at 152am was shooting his 9 mm. In a well known Crackhouse he was staying at he was arrested. So be careful if your mongering in that area.That's too bad. She was a nice girl and for a while she was the best provider around F-town

CravinMorehead
05-02-12, 21:07
Just banged the hell out of this Misty 21 yr old about 5"4 130 nice tits picked her up walking by copper penny sed she used to be a dancer at Club rog I think she was stoned she did BBBJ mish doggie wore me out all for. 50 from the converse I think she has a older sugardaddy that sees her all week mabey he cantt get it up no more and she's looking elsewhere I have her digits. For members in good standing please be discreet and respectful of her and she's not a crackhead or coker like most.

Hardcore454
05-03-12, 11:28
Just banged the hell out of this Misty 21 yr old about 5"4 130 nice tits picked her up walking by copper penny sed she used to be a dancer at Club rog I think she was stoned she did BBBJ mish doggie wore me out all for. 50 from the converse I think she has a older sugardaddy that sees her all week mabey he cantt get it up no more and she's looking elsewhere I have her digits. For members in good standing please be discreet and respectful of her and she's not a crackhead or coker like most.Nice find. Hope I can find one like her when in the area.

SoulKeeper999
08-06-12, 21:20
Nice find. Hope I can find one like her when in the area.I think I just saw this one around. Looks fun.

FremontLooker
08-07-12, 10:24
Been out of the hobby for some time. And recently just started looking again. Saw the post on Misty and had seen her before out at the club. She also has a face book. You just have to add club rog as a friend and then add misty from there. I was out looking for misty and came accross Mandy. Did not partake! She is looking rough. Did sorely to her for a minute. From the way she speaks it kind of sounds like she may be acting some what as a limp for other girls as well as herself. Sounds like she is working with two other girls. She wouldn't give me names or hoe to reach them other then to find her. I didn't have time to wait long so I didn't even ask any further. Something to think about though.

Be safe out there.

Fremont looker

Ohio Racer
08-07-12, 17:55
Had Misty's number but it has not worked in a while. She was working at Hush in Toledo night shift. Not sure if she is still working there or not.

I have not seen her around Fremont in a few months now. If you guys are brave enough to walk in Anthony's bar you might find her there. She told me she hangs out there and Copper Penny sometimes.

CravinMorehead
08-08-12, 22:09
Had Misty's number but it has not worked in a while. She was working at Hush in Toledo night shift. Not sure if she is still working there or not.

I have not seen her around Fremont in a few months now. If you guys are brave enough to walk in Anthony's bar you might find her there. She told me she hangs out there and Copper Penny sometimes.she's been working at the Palms club now on Detroit now very dark in ther she's good friends with the owner now he gives her any drinks she wants for free I can say hes prob banging her too iv did her many times also not the best but she's learning the trade still young 21 she's been staying with one of the black dancers has a apt on Erie. St the brothers are prob doing. The train on her poor little booty all nite she comes bac to Fremont wen she's wore out usually ina Sunday but not past sun her ph was shut off if she gots your no she will call you needs $$ its a hit and miss on her the Toledo club gots her spoiled. Rotten she don't really go to Anthony's. Or copper too much always in Toledo now at the getting area she's a Black girl trapped in a White girls body no shit and a black rapper to boot WTF.

Beer30
08-09-12, 01:46
she's been working at the Palms club now on Detroit now very dark in ther she's good friends with the owner now he gives her any drinks she wants for free I can say hes prob banging her too iv did her many times also not the best but she's learning the trade still young 21 she's been staying with one of the black dancers has a apt on Erie. St the brothers are prob doing. The train on her poor little booty all nite she comes bac to Fremont wen she's wore out usually ina Sunday but not past sun her ph was shut off if she gots your no she will call you needs $$ its a hit and miss on her the Toledo club gots her spoiled. Rotten she don't really go to Anthony's. Or copper too much always in Toledo now at the getting area she's a Black girl trapped in a White girls body no shit and a black rapper to boot WTF.Good to know where Misty's working, tells me where to avoid. She does love her coke and black guys so Detroit is a good place for her LOL.

BTW anyone happen to know where Star from club rog went? When she was "feelin good" she was alot of fun in and outside the club.

SoulKeeper999
08-09-12, 08:35
Good to know where Misty's working, tells me where to avoid. She does love her coke and black guys so Detroit is a good place for her LOL.

BTW anyone happen to know where Star from club rog went? When she was "feelin good" she was alot of fun in and outside the club.I have been hearing hush and the Vu. But she is back in fremont right now. I think I'm good on that. And I think star is working in tiffan.

Ohio Racer
08-09-12, 18:49
she's been working at the Palms club now on Detroit now very dark in ther she's good friends with the owner now he gives her any drinks she wants for free I can say hes prob banging her too iv did her many times also not the best but she's learning the trade still young 21 she's been staying with one of the black dancers has a apt on Erie. St the brothers are prob doing. The train on her poor little booty all nite she comes bac to Fremont wen she's wore out usually ina Sunday but not past sun her ph was shut off if she gots your no she will call you needs $$ its a hit and miss on her the Toledo club gots her spoiled. Rotten she don't really go to Anthony's. Or copper too much always in Toledo now at the getting area she's a Black girl trapped in a White girls body no shit and a black rapper to boot WTF.I would like to see her again but I am not walking into Palms or any dark place. Last time I seen her I gave her a creampie and she was not very happy about it.

Is she working at club rog again when in Fremont?

Member #4417
08-09-12, 19:38
BTW anyone happen to know where Star from club rog went? When she was "feelin good" she was alot of fun in and outside the club.Http://sandusky.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/best-night-of-your-life-26/10707136

Is this the star your looking for?

SoulKeeper999
08-09-12, 20:01
I would like to see her again but I am not walking into Palms or any dark place. Last time I seen her I gave her a creampie and she was not very happy about it.

Is she working at club rog again when in Fremont?LOL nope she got her ass banned from rog.

Beer30
08-09-12, 22:52
I have been hearing hush and the Vu. But she is back in fremont right now. I think I'm good on that. And I think star is working in tiffan.If your talkin about misty she's not at vu and I been there alot lately.

I'd be shocked if star was at tiffin cause I have a friend workin there and she says they don't let the drugs slide like most places plus she would of told me if she was there. Now her workin the street in tiffin wouldn't shock me, but the cops know her well so shed spend more time locked up then out working.

Beer30
08-10-12, 01:02
Http://sandusky.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/best-night-of-your-life-26/10707136

Is this the star your looking for?Nope I've never seen this one on BP. She worked at club rog up till feb then was at vu for a bit then disappeared.

SoulKeeper999
08-10-12, 12:11
Was she also dancing under the name Misty or what stage name does she use when she dances? Whats the word on Zoey or Bonnie any fun in or outside to be had with either lady? Haven't been there in a long while and was thinking about checking it out again in the near future.Daisy at club rog for misty as for zoey not the type of fun your thinking LOL and bonnie well maybe.

SoulKeeper999
08-10-12, 12:13
Http://sandusky.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/best-night-of-your-life-26/10707136

Is this the star your looking for?I wish LOL.

Beer30
08-10-12, 19:29
Was she also dancing under the name Misty or what stage name does she use when she dances? Whats the word on Zoey or Bonnie any fun in or outside to be had with either lady? Haven't been there in a long while and was thinking about checking it out again in the near future.Zoey from what I've heard is terrible in bed and doesn't do takeout anyways. Bonnie I would say now that her factory job is gone, so I'm told, you have about a 20% chance if you want to waste enough money but I highly doubt she'd be worth the trouble. From the intel I have and my last 2 trips I don't think any of the girls there are takeout ready just yet.

CravinMorehead
08-12-12, 10:31
Zoey from what I've heard is terrible in bed and doesn't do takeout anyways. Bonnie I would say now that her factory job is gone, so I'm told, you have about a 20% chance if you want to waste enough money but I highly doubt she'd be worth the trouble. From the intel I have and my last 2 trips I don't think any of the girls there are takeout ready just yet.Poor mistys been ousted from Club Rog a while she owes late fines and leaving early fines to the house they don't want her back LOL she's a hott Black chick trapped in aworkin Hott White girls body she thinks she's black funny. She's still in Toledo dancing at the Palms a very Dark pitch black club on Detroit ave. A very slumy getting area you will be frisked upon entering WTF but that's what she likes she sometimes stays all week with one of the black dancers on Erie st a bad area in a run down possb. Drug house but she called me Thurs. Sed she was at a motel all week not coming bac to Fremont for a while I think she mite be a gonner. To the hood brothers too bad such a hott bod and bedroom talents as far as Star she's in Tiffin doing? ? And Bonnie aka Brittiny. She's like the house dancer at Club Rog likes lives ther pretty sure age gas a sugardaddy iv seen her in bac room for over hour at a time with same guy$$$ and she's been driving a new black convert. Black mustang he mustard bought it for her happy hunting out there.

CravinMorehead
08-12-12, 23:21
Zoey from what I've heard is terrible in bed and doesn't do takeout anyways. Bonnie I would say now that her factory job is gone, so I'm told, you have about a 20% chance if you want to waste enough money but I highly doubt she'd be worth the trouble. From the intel I have and my last 2 trips I don't think any of the girls there are takeout ready just yet.These two Spinners Bonnie Aka Rog name is Brandy main house dancer at Rog her cars ther overnite few times a week so what's that tell you? ? She works the booty well and Star aka Lori from tiffin lives with her grandma and tiffin she's got a nice tight little bod never gave me the chance to test it out last she sed she's travelin bac and forth to a club in Romulus Mich. With another girl big time now.

Beer30
08-14-12, 05:40
These two Spinners Bonnie Aka Rog name is Brandy main house dancer at Rog her cars ther overnite few times a week so what's that tell you? ? She works the booty well and Star aka Lori from tiffin lives with her grandma and tiffin she's got a nice tight little bod never gave me the chance to test it out last she sed she's travelin bac and forth to a club in Romulus Mich. With another girl big time now.Thanks for the info that's the right Star for sure she used to work in MI before coming to Rog so makes sense she'd go back. As for Bonnie with her attitude I'd be suprized she's that easy but I could be wrong I've never tried. Then again now that she's unemployed things may have changed.

CravinMorehead
08-18-12, 10:48
Thers been some working girls staying at thes motels weekdays and weekends a pimp madam making calls and booking spots for them young ones 21-26 but most have black boyfriends staying ther too but they don't care as long as they get $$ and buy what they need just thought I'd post this for Intel.

SoulKeeper999
09-05-12, 12:16
Does anyone know where Misty is working now?

CravinMorehead
09-07-12, 22:28
Does anyone know where Misty is working now?Last I knew from her Fremont sugardaddy she was working at a club The Palms in Toledo its a all Black type club really pitch dark in ther and they frisk you at ybe door Misty is a very hott California looking beach blonde smoking body iv banged her many times she's a white girl trapped in a black girls body she's sinking deep in with all the brothers even moved in with some of the black girl dancers close by the club the owner I think hes doing her special favors. Fwb. Type ill PM you her number shoot her a Tex or call say you we're passed her num by a brother she goes at 5. And as much as she can get good luck let me kno what happens.

SoulKeeper999
09-08-12, 04:26
Last I knew from her Fremont sugardaddy she was working at a club The Palms in Toledo its a all Black type club really pitch dark in ther and they frisk you at ybe door Misty is a very hott California looking beach blonde smoking body iv banged her many times she's a white girl trapped in a black girls body she's sinking deep in with all the brothers even moved in with some of the black girl dancers close by the club the owner I think hes doing her special favors. Fwb. Type ill PM you her number shoot her a Tex or call say you we're passed her num by a brother she goes at 5. And as much as she can get good luck let me kno what happens.I don't do 98% black clubs not my cup of tea my self. And that don't shock me any that she is getting bad agin she was doing kind of good there for a min but she fucked up a good thing now its back to the hood for her but still like bbj from time to time.

FremontLooker
09-11-12, 14:12
Went for a ride at lunch today around 1230 for something to eat (wasn't really looking) , and ran accross Jay as she called herself. She said her real name is Jen. I was going east bound and passed her. I got the look. I turned on sandusky and went down the ally behind anthany's. N met her on the other side of Anthony's. She jumped in we did the cop check. She was very nice. She said she is from sandusky, and just moved here a month or two ago. She offered BBBJ for. 2 and FS for. 4. This girl is 25 about a 7 or 8 on the scale I got BBBJ and mush in my vehical. Her pussy was tight her oral was exceptionaly good. She just wanted to please me. I pounded her hard, and busted a Hell of a nut. She stays around Anthony's in an appt right there. She offered to do the date up there but wasn't sure about it. She does have a phone. And says she always has minutes and I can call at any hour. If anyone has a number to trade I have her.

Be safe out there.

CravinMorehead
09-15-12, 00:06
Went for a ride at lunch today around 1230 for something to eat (wasn't really looking) , and ran accross Jay as she called herself. She said her real name is Jen. I was going east bound and passed her. I got the look. I turned on sandusky and went down the ally behind anthany's. N met her on the other side of Anthony's. She jumped in we did the cop check. She was very nice. She said she is from sandusky, and just moved here a month or two ago. She offered BBBJ for. 2 and FS for. 4. This girl is 25 about a 7 or 8 on the scale I got BBBJ and mush in my vehical. Her pussy was tight her oral was exceptionaly good. She just wanted to please me. I pounded her hard, and busted a Hell of a nut. She stays around Anthony's in an appt right there. She offered to do the date up there but wasn't sure about it. She does have a phone. And says she always has minutes and I can call at any hour. If anyone has a number to trade I have her.

Be safe out there.Are you sure its not jody. Or natellie. Mandy. Because they work that area frequently but sounds like a you hooked a hott one I do have a number for trade a 21 blonde hottie was a dancer at Club Rog for Jay's num.

CravinMorehead
09-15-12, 00:14
Just got Intel Mistys. Dancing at Scarlett s on Alexis. Toledo now.

SoulKeeper999
09-16-12, 07:23
Just got Intel Mistys. Dancing at Scarlett s on Alexis. Toledo now.Yup your right I just found out Friday. And just saw her tonight.

CravinMorehead
09-18-12, 16:09
I've been hearing. On the streets a new girl out but whers. She been iv been in her hood in and out but haven't seen this new one from Sandusky yes Fremont does need some new fresh meat the others are all on drugs or strung out on bath salts wher the good ones at.

Ohio Racer
09-24-12, 17:29
Is she a night or day shift dancer? Dancer name? I was in on the 15th and the 21st a Saturday and Friday both times on night shift after 10 pm and did not see her unless I was listening for the wrong dancer name. I have never met her in person yet. So I only have a idea on what she looks like.She works night shift. Dances by the name Layla. Can't miss her has a tattoo across her butt checks.

SoulKeeper999
09-25-12, 10:30
Is she a night or day shift dancer? Dancer name? I was in on the 15th and the 21st a Saturday and Friday both times on night shift after 10 pm and did not see her unless I was listening for the wrong dancer name. I have never met her in person yet. So I only have a idea on what she looks like.She told me the other day she is working at scarlets I don't know if she is telling the truth or not really don't have time to get up there any more. And if your trying to get a number good luck that girl can't keep a phone to save her ass but even worse is this word on he street is she is now useing horse. So I'm staying clear of her that shit is bad news. If I hear of anything eles ill let eveyone know asap!

Randy McKnaley
09-29-12, 06:38
Hoy-hoy

Hey, just a little heads up for all on the forum. Seems what I was warning about Tara in my earlier post came to pass. Apparently she stole some guys bank card and cleaned him out for over 5 grand in a little over a week, and even got some guy that was just driving her to the bank locked up with her. Was told by some of the other girls I know that she got charged with 20 felonies and was looking at 30 years, heard the Judge would not even give her bond. But now out of the clear blue she got of jail this week, word round the campfire is she has cut some deal and either gave some people up or is acting as an informant now. That girl did not even last a month from when she got out of prison!

So I would just stay clear of this one guys, sounds like she will either thieve from you, frame you, or snitch on you. That's like the low life street girl trifecta ain't it? LOL.

I attached a pic so you guys know what to avoid if you see her out.

That's all for now.

CravinMorehead
10-01-12, 23:48
I'm not from Fremont but my job has me ther a few weeks a month so what's a single guy to do iv already did the Fremont SW ride the Bridge to Copper bar and behind back streets now where's thes tight little hoes hiding at I see a couple really ugly ones out all the time look like walking Death LOL can some nice fellow monger turn a regular out of town guy on to some young hott stuff numbers or at least point me in the right direction even what ever bars they hang at any info is greatly appreciated.

FremontLooker
10-03-12, 12:42
I've done the stroll several times over the last few weeks and have not seen much out. I keep seeing Jodi and Mandy. And there is the old fat one. There is no way I would touch ether of them. If anyone sees anyone or gets any info on someone please let me know.

Be safe out there.

CravinMorehead
10-07-12, 10:19
I'll be in Fremont all week my company has business work for me so ill need to Drain my Vein iv heard on the streets about this Jay spinner running loose as a WSW I'd like her services but word is she's in jail or is she out yet would be great any info is well appreciated and will be returned in nums from my hometown wsp.

Ohio Racer
10-07-12, 20:42
Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a completely pointless report regarding an individual who was arrested / convicted/ incarcerated / released for engaging in commercial sex activities.

The "report" was completely un-newsworthy, and was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: If you think about it, posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

CravinMorehead
10-07-12, 23:13
Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a completely pointless report regarding an individual who was arrested / convicted/ incarcerated / released for engaging in commercial sex activities.

The "report" was completely un-newsworthy, and was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: If you think about it, posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

CravinMorehead
10-14-12, 11:23
I'll be in Fremont all week my company has business work for me so ill need to Drain my Vein iv heard on the streets about this Jay spinner running loose as a WSW I'd like her services but word is she's in jail or is she out yet would be great any info is well appreciated and will be returned in nums from my hometown wsp.I heard she's out but mite be staying in Clyde with some bald sugardaddy that's loaded well good luck with that guess I'll never see her till she drains him LOL.

CravinMorehead
10-16-12, 16:21
Can anybody help a brother out I need some booty my wife won't putt out no mo I'm staying at a nice motel in Fremont for 2 weeks I like the skinny big boob ones some one pass me some numbers digets 18-30yr eager and willing loo yeaa is that strip club a good place to get some any reviews on it I might go there also any info is appreciated.

SoulKeeper999
10-17-12, 08:04
Can anybody help a brother out I need some booty my wife won't putt out no mo I'm staying at a nice motel in Fremont for 2 weeks I like the skinny big boob ones some one pass me some numbers digets 18-30yr eager and willing loo yeaa is that strip club a good place to get some any reviews on it I might go there also any info is appreciated.Only 4 girls out there right now=no extras.

FremontLooker
10-17-12, 09:13
Can anybody help a brother out I need some booty my wife won't putt out no mo I'm staying at a nice motel in Fremont for 2 weeks I like the skinny big boob ones some one pass me some numbers digets 18-30yr eager and willing loo yeaa is that strip club a good place to get some any reviews on it I might go there also any info is appreciated.I was out and about yesturday and saw Natalie near her place walking with her black bf down sandusky ave I could not get her to break free long enough to do a pick up. Farther down sandusky ave I saw misty walking with a black guy. They were walking tward state st. When the got to state they turned and went down state to the west. Did not get the chance to pick her up ether (ran out of time or I would have called her). Do have a number for misty but so do you. May be worth a call. She is in town.

Be safe out there.

CravinMorehead
10-18-12, 23:50
Stopped in Club Rog was really let down it stinks like the sewer is backed up all the girls are fat and overweight and have big guts hanging out not even close to the hott big boobed girls in the Toledo clubs it was a real letdown to come all this way from Toledo. And the owner is this short little fat lady long wavy brown hair dresses as a dancer but I think the other dancers just put up with her cus she owns it all the dancers are drunk and pester the customers over and over for dances its gets even worse when the owner gets on stage half the bar leaves so did I and I will not repeat.

Firemanoh
10-25-12, 19:41
Went to Club Rog today for the first time in a while. Was there on day shift, so it was pretty dead in the way of customers. However, there were 5-6 dancers working. They ranged in size and quality. Overall though, I didn't think it was too bad. I've been to much worse clubs.

A few names I remember.

Candy. Not been dancing long. I think she said since September. Decent C / D cups with a little sag (that's how I like 'them!). A little chatty, but not too much bugging.

Willie. Cute little blonde. Did t get to chat as much as I would have liked. Cute bod, probably about 5'2" and 110 or so. A / B cups but perky.

There was a blonde there. Slightly bigger built; but, oh those titties were great. Need to bury my head in those bad boys.

Taller blindfish girl that seemed to be newer. Seemed a bit awkward on stage. But, she was kind of cute and had an Eastern European look to her.

Not sure if takeout was available. Day shift is only a few days a week and doesn't open until 3:00. I hinted that I am in town earlier than that usually, to see if a private dance would be available, but no bites.

I'll stop back some more and see what I find out.

Pj Er9
10-27-12, 09:10
I've been seeing Natalie for quite a while and echo everything Randy M said about her. Also, if the front door is open, but nobody on the porch, there's a good chance she's working but inside the house and a very slow drive-by or stop in front of the house will usually draw her out. I picked her up last week with the usual satisfying outcome.

FremontLooker
11-02-12, 13:02
I was driving down State street heading east at noon for my lunch. When crossing the bridge there was a nice looking WSW with long blond hair walking over the bridge. I looked she looked back. I went on down and turned around in the penzoil parking lot and waited for her by the side walk. Well a guy in a grand am pulled into the street parking right on the other side of the bridge and she walked up and got in. I missed her. They backed up and headed down the road and pulled into a place not to far down on the right side and went in. I didn't see her back out. I had stuck around the area for some time hoping to get her. She looked good. I diddnt recognise her but she looked good. She was wearing jeans and a Michigan coat.

Let me know if you have dated her. If if this was you.

Shortly after there were a lot of LE in the area so I split.

I keep missing Natalie. She is never out when I am.

Be safe out there.

CravinMorehead
11-03-12, 00:05
I was driving down State street heading east at noon for my lunch. When crossing the bridge there was a nice looking WSW with long blond hair walking over the bridge. I looked she looked back. I went on down and turned around in the penzoil parking lot and waited for her by the side walk. Well a guy in a grand am pulled into the street parking right on the other side of the bridge and she walked up and got in. I missed her. They backed up and headed down the road and pulled into a place not to far down on the right side and went in. I didn't see her back out. I had stuck around the area for some time hoping to get her. She looked good. I diddnt recognise her but she looked good. She was wearing jeans and a Michigan coat.

Let me know if you have dated her. If if this was you.

Shortly after there were a lot of LE in the area so I split.

I keep missing Natalie. She is never out when I am.

Be safe out there.What you probably seen was a nice girl who doesn't have a car getting picked up by her mom or dad who got tired of waiting for them so started walking not every hott blonde walking on State st is a WSW if you would have pulled up to her she prob would thought you were a pervert I'm not trying to cut you down most WSW on state are rough looking and look like walking Death believe me iv seen them and its not pretty and Nattlie is still out ther if her hilbilly bf needs funds he turns her loose LOL and a newbie 25yr Brunette named Jen or Jay been staying on Sandusky. Av or Bidwell. With drug dealers she's not bad looking at all she's a top player at her game if you see her out she strolls state bridge. To last call area don't kno if she has a ph or not.

CravinMorehead
11-11-12, 13:28
Was at Anthony's bar and ran into Misty haven't seen her in a while sed she's back in Fremont been fired from almost every strip club in Toledo got into the scene too deep hooked on crack and other shit her pimps beat her up a few times so No in town no place to stay but Nattlies cus her boyfriends in jail so she moved in she asked me if I cud help her out and go to Nattlies. With her and they would both take care of me for 40 I was drunk and sed ok I would so off we went as soon as we got ther. Nattlies clothes and Mistys wer. Off in seconds down to business I got kind of worried the bedsheets were stained and looked bedbug infested but then I was balls deep in Mistys loose hole Nattlies licking my asshole LOL next misty started living my a hole what a pair of freaks then misty wanted me to buttfuck her so I did soo tight the girl almost broke my pecked off when she climaxed hard when I pulledout Nattlie sucked it hard I blew imisyy sucked my balls and her mouth this lasted a good 30 min then they had to go get a ride to Clyde to meet mistys uncle some bald Harley rider but I have other suspisions. Its ther sugar daddy they got a ride told me to wait for them I did sed they wanted more OMG an hour later a white car dropped them off I tried to see who it was looked like a bald brother they came in and stripped down to where we left off they have ph problems just sed if ther outside that means ther working.

Good luck

FremontLooker
11-27-12, 18:09
Went looking after a very long day at work last night. It was about 11:30pm. (Iwork days) long day. I was driving up sandusky ave and seen her walking and went around the block and me her in the ally behind anthoy's. She recognised me right away. Came up and talked to me. She had to run into Anthony's and grab a pop. She came back out got in the car and I took her up sandusky ave and let her run into a house really quick at the corner of midvail I think. I had not give her any money at this point. She came right back out. We negotiated 20 for a BBBJCIM. (I was tired and just wanted something quick). We found a spot and she got to business. This girl can suck! She made the kitty availible for playing and got into it with my fingures roaming everywhere. She got really wet and loved the fiv. It was a great experience. Honestly was so tired forgot to ask about new digits or if she is using same digits. She was wearing a white coat and pants.

Be safe out there.

CravinMorehead
12-02-12, 01:03
Went looking after a very long day at work last night. It was about 11:30pm. (Iwork days) long day. I was driving up sandusky ave and seen her walking and went around the block and me her in the ally behind anthoy's. She recognised me right away. Came up and talked to me. She had to run into Anthony's and grab a pop. She came back out got in the car and I took her up sandusky ave and let her run into a house really quick at the corner of midvail I think. I had not give her any money at this point. She came right back out. We negotiated 20 for a BBBJCIM. (I was tired and just wanted something quick). We found a spot and she got to business. This girl can suck! She made the kitty availible for playing and got into it with my fingures roaming everywhere. She got really wet and loved the fiv. It was a great experience. Honestly was so tired forgot to ask about new digits or if she is using same digits. She was wearing a white coat and pants.

Be safe out there.I also have sampled Jen real down to earth girl she hes ph problems its on off on I'd be carefully sticking my fingers in her snatch cus this girl really gets around as in doing gang bangs with the hood brothers I banged her more then once and it did have a stenchy kind of smell down ther. But if your brave enuff I'd use that disinfecting gel on my hands as soo as I'm done you don't want to catch something on your lips or fingers I'm not putting her down but be careful and safe.

Randy McKnaley
03-01-13, 19:20
Hoy-hoy

Misty was in New York for a while, but she is back now. She is up in Toledo right now and is dancing at Glass City Showgirls most nights. I believe it is over on Matzinger on the east side. Don't know what her stage name is though. If you don't know her she a skinny blond and has a rather remarkable tattoo across the small of her back you will not be able to miss it.

That's all for now.

CravinMorehead
03-20-13, 20:38
Oh where oh where is our Blonde spinner Misty? I certainly do say she is the hottest utr. WSW in town if she ever stays here instead of running off to T town. I can't seem to catch her when she's in town anybody have a num for her please?

PM me,

ty

Ohio Racer
03-25-13, 17:08
Misty was using a xx85 number about a week ago. I will check with her if its ok to share that number if you guys don't have it.

FremontLooker
04-09-13, 17:18
Saw Jen Sunday night around 1120 or so. She didn't seem like she wanted to give head so I got FS forme the price of a BJ. All in all was a good car date but as usual your mileage may vary. She does have a new # for the right members. Pm me.

Be safe

Kwikie
04-16-13, 20:41
Made a pass down State this evening hoping to party on my way through towards Toledo. No luck. Does anyone have any good numbers they wouldn't mind sharing? I pass through usually twice a week.

Pm me

Firemanoh
05-15-13, 14:51
I decided to make the run through Fremont to see if there was any action today. Made the turn Sandusky Street off of state, and saw two police cruisers there (One was eastbound, one was westbound). Cutback around using the next street to the east, and proceeded back to Sandusky. Saw another police cruiser there. Then, as I went to make my turn onto Sandusky, there was yet another cruiser southbound on Sandusky. I'm not sure what was so exciting in that area today, but I did not want to stick around to find out.

SoulKeeper999
05-18-13, 08:00
I decided to make the run through Fremont to see if there was any action today. Made the turn Sandusky Street off of state, and saw two police cruisers there (One was eastbound, one was westbound). Cutback around using the next street to the east, and proceeded back to Sandusky. Saw another police cruiser there. Then, as I went to make my turn onto Sandusky, there was yet another cruiser southbound on Sandusky. I'm not sure what was so exciting in that area today, but I did not want to stick around to find out.Big and I mean big heron problems now! Really bad down that way and on front street be careful.

Ohio Racer
05-26-13, 09:24
Last night I see Misty posted on Backpage with a new number. Looks like she may now have a pimp / handler.

http://toledo.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/d_a_n_g_e_r_o_-u_s_l_y-a_d_d_i_-c_t_i_n_g_-21/14054760

Beer30
05-26-13, 09:54
Last night I see Misty posted on Backpage with a new number. Looks like she may now have a pimp / handler.

http://toledo.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/d_a_n_g_e_r_o_-u_s_l_y-a_d_d_i_-c_t_i_n_g_-21/14054760Pretty sure she's had one for awhile now.

Pj Er9
09-09-13, 19:51
Typical night in Fremont. Jodie and Mandy are both skulking around, but there's nothing doable in sight.

Randy McKnaley
09-23-13, 07:11
Hoy-hoy

Been awhile but here is a little update on the usual suspects in Fremont for those who are interested.

Misty. Was back and town seen her walking across State Street bridge and in front of Anthony's Last Monday around 1pm. Unfortunately she tried to rob the Croghan Carryout on Friday. She is in jail being held on a $100, 000 bond.

Natalie – was working with Misty for a minute but word is misty stole a bunch of cloths & money from Natalie along with Natalie's phone. They are on the outs. Natalie is back with her pimp / boyfriend down on Sanduksky Ave. The lifestyle as really taking its toll on both of them. Natalie is still a good date but she does not look as good as she use too. It is a shame she was a pretty girl with a sweet temperament, but her boyfriend as beat her down into nothing. Word around the campfire is the house she stays at is very hot rite now. Dealers, users, stolen property. Place is most likely being watched. Word is Her boyfriend as been arrested several times in the past month but done no time because is turned informant. Don't know what that means for Natalie.

Sue [Natalie's cousin]. Got release from prison back in August, have not talked to her since before she went in. Her whereabouts are unknown to me right now. She use to run with Jody before she went away.

Jody – was in jail last month for trying to smuggle crack into the jail. Only got 30 days for that, and only did about 10 days of that. The cops and legal system have pretty much washed there hands of her, but would still probably like to snag a john with money and a car they can impound. She can be found most anytime of day; day or night walking State Street. Between Front Street and Morison Street.

Mandi – pretty much same as Jody. Except she sticks to Sandusky Ave, Anthony's & Middle Street Area. Herd she is doing tag team dates with her mom if you are in to that sort of thing. [don't be in to that sort of thing] see below.

Mandi's Mom – Don't know her name but she is very butch looking and older and heavier. She patrols the same areas as Jody & Mandi. She is a bit simple. Don't know if she is slow or has had a stroke, but she is not my cup of tea. The Forest Gump of street girls. She is very inexpensive though from what I hear.

Dawn aka Tanya – Is the girl that had the double lumpectomy and looks like the scarecrow villain from Batman. Last I heard she is away in prison.

Jen – In jail due out at the beginning of October. She was out for a minute back in June but got sent rite back in. When she was out she had put on a little prison weight. But had a fantastic set of DDs. She is very nice provider, may be Natalie's successor as best provider in Fremont. She does have a dikey little haircut tattoos and lots of piercings in her face and tongue. But if you don't mind punk rock looking girls she is still attractive enough. She can be found on Bidwell and Sandusky quit often. Also seen her over on clover from time to time. Very friendly girl.

Tammy & Vikki – they called them the 'Sin Sisters' on the streets back in the day. They have sold down though quite a bit lately. They are both in their late forties and are semi UTR. They don't stroll, mostly just hangout in the bars. Vikki is usually in Anthony's' while Tammy likes the Copper Penny. Think Tammy has kids so she is usually out in the mornings. While Vikki is The Night Owl. If you go Hag out in either of those bars at the rite time you will pry be able to spot them. Just chat them up and they will usually be accommodating. They are both a little bigger than they use to be. I would not call either of them fat though. Tammy is defiantly the more talented of the two if you take my meaning.

Jeannie – Stays in the house rite next to Natalie quit a bit. Semi retired mostly sticks to her regulars. She is a little brunette spinner around the same age as Natalie.

Pam – Don't thinks she dates anymore. Blond with a nice rack in her early 40s skinny not bad looking on the street scale. But do believe she is mostly shacked up with dealers now. She was with Natalie's pimp / boyfriend before Natalie.

Sheila – Hot brunette with a great body. That was never really out there hard for very long. Think she is cleaned up and gone straight now. But her name mentioned every now and then still. She may just hit and run for spending money sometimes. Don't know for sure.

Tara – Word is she is going back into prison for the check fraud she committed last year. But she is still walking around Fremont. She is a thief and a con artist. She has robbed many a man. She is best one to stay away from. Also the drugs and streets have really taken a toll on that one. She was pretty back in the day, but now her teeth are fallen out, thinning hair, and chalky pale gray skin.

Amber – Stays around the traps houses on Pine, Ohio and Sandusky. About Misty's age. Cute little brunette. I think she is friends with Jen. And I do believe Jen knows how to get a hold of her. Herd she hangs down at Anthony's and Copper Penny Sometime too.

Amanda – Hot little brunette in her mid 30s was around years ago, but do believe she moved to Sandusky. Still comes back to Fremont from time to time. Just mentioning her because she was quite the provider, and was hoping someone may have more info on her current stomping grounds. LOL.

Courtney – little Latin spinner Hangs at Anthony's and on Sandusky Ave. Herd from several different people she can be a little treacherous. Good to okay service, but is one that has to be watched out for too. So she defiantly get a YMMV warning.

Teresa – Older fatter Mexican lady wonders State & Sandusky. Not very attractive, but very inexpensive. Not my cup of tea so have no another info on her.

Lynn – Cute older blond with a good body. Very good service and friendly. A little flighty but nothing to major. I believe she says down on Bidwell but she don't stroll to often. You have to have an in with her. I use to have her number but her phone got shut off have not seen her in a while. Most of the other girls know her. Some like her some don't. Some work with her some don't. She is on facebook, but I don't think she checks her page anymore. She is a good time though if you can hook up with her.

That is pretty much a list of the players in Fremont that are not UTR.

That's all for now.

Pj Er9
10-07-13, 18:04
Thanks for an excellent post!

Pj Er9
10-15-13, 19:00
Picked up Jen Sunday on Sandusky Ave right in front of Nat's house. I had never seen her before and didn't realize who it was until she told me her name. She was a little heavier than I had expected based on previous pics. Still she is very friendly, has a good attitude, and provided good service. I'll definitely repeat if she stays around.

Oranda
11-04-13, 21:59
Thanks for the excellent post! I was glad to see Jeannie is still around, I used to pound the hell out of her a few years back at a bargain rate. I'm going to keep an eye open for her!

Hoy-hoy

Been awhile but here is a little update on the usual suspects in Fremont for those who are interested.

Misty. Was back and town seen her walking across State Street bridge and in front of Anthony's Last Monday around 1pm. Unfortunately she tried to rob the Croghan Carryout on Friday. She is in jail being held on a $100, 000 bond.

Natalie – was working with Misty for a minute but word is misty stole a bunch of cloths & money from Natalie along with Natalie's phone. They are on the outs. Natalie is back with her pimp / boyfriend down on Sanduksky Ave. The lifestyle as really taking its toll on both of them. Natalie is still a good date but she does not look as good as she use too. It is a shame she was a pretty girl with a sweet temperament, but her boyfriend as beat her down into nothing. Word around the campfire is the house she stays at is very hot rite now. Dealers, users, stolen property. Place is most likely being watched. Word is Her boyfriend as been arrested several times in the past month but done no time because is turned informant. Don't know what that means for Natalie.

Sue [Natalie'scousin]. Got release from prison back in August, have not talked to her since before she went in. Her whereabouts are unknown to me right now. She use to run with Jody before she went away.

Jody – was in jail last month for trying to smuggle crack into the jail. Only got 30 days for that, and only did about 10 days of that. The cops and legal system have pretty much washed there hands of her, but would still probably like to snag a john with money and a car they can impound. She can be found most anytime of day; day or night walking State Street. Between Front Street and Morison Street.

Mandi – pretty much same as Jody. Except she sticks to Sandusky Ave, Anthony's & Middle Street Area. Herd she is doing tag team dates with her mom if you are in to that sort of thing. [don'tbeintothatsortofthing] see below.

Mandi's Mom – Don't know her name but she is very butch looking and older and heavier. She patrols the same areas as Jody & Mandi. She is a bit simple. Don't know if she is slow or has had a stroke, but she is not my cup of tea. The Forest Gump of street girls. She is very inexpensive though from what I hear.

Dawn aka Tanya – Is the girl that had the double lumpectomy and looks like the scarecrow villain from Batman. Last I heard she is away in prison.

Jen – In jail due out at the beginning of October. She was out for a minute back in June but got sent rite back in. When she was out she had put on a little prison weight. But had a fantastic set of DDs. She is very nice provider, may be Natalie's successor as best provider in Fremont. She does have a dikey little haircut tattoos and lots of piercings in her face and tongue. But if you don't mind punk rock looking girls she is still attractive enough. She can be found on Bidwell and Sandusky quit often. Also seen her over on clover from time to time. Very friendly girl.

Tammy & Vikki – they called them the 'Sin Sisters' on the streets back in the day. They have sold down though quite a bit lately. They are both in their late forties and are semi UTR. They don't stroll, mostly just hangout in the bars. Vikki is usually in Anthony's' while Tammy likes the Copper Penny. Think Tammy has kids so she is usually out in the mornings. While Vikki is The Night Owl. If you go Hag out in either of those bars at the rite time you will pry be able to spot them. Just chat them up and they will usually be accommodating. They are both a little bigger than they use to be. I would not call either of them fat though. Tammy is defiantly the more talented of the two if you take my meaning.

Jeannie – Stays in the house rite next to Natalie quit a bit. Semi retired mostly sticks to her regulars. She is a little brunette spinner around the same age as Natalie.

Pam – Don't thinks she dates anymore. Blond with a nice rack in her early 40s skinny not bad looking on the street scale. But do believe she is mostly shacked up with dealers now. She was with Natalie's pimp / boyfriend before Natalie.

Sheila – Hot brunette with a great body. That was never really out there hard for very long. Think she is cleaned up and gone straight now. But her name mentioned every now and then still. She may just hit and run for spending money sometimes. Don't know for sure.

Tara – Word is she is going back into prison for the check fraud she committed last year. But she is still walking around Fremont. She is a thief and a con artist. She has robbed many a man. She is best one to stay away from. Also the drugs and streets have really taken a toll on that one. She was pretty back in the day, but now her teeth are fallen out, thinning hair, and chalky pale gray skin.

Amber – Stays around the traps houses on Pine, Ohio and Sandusky. About Misty's age. Cute little brunette. I think she is friends with Jen. And I do believe Jen knows how to get a hold of her. Herd she hangs down at Anthony's and Copper Penny Sometime too.

Amanda – Hot little brunette in her mid 30s was around years ago, but do believe she moved to Sandusky. Still comes back to Fremont from time to time. Just mentioning her because she was quite the provider, and was hoping someone may have more info on her current stomping grounds. LOL.

Courtney – little Latin spinner Hangs at Anthony's and on Sandusky Ave. Herd from several different people she can be a little treacherous. Good to okay service, but is one that has to be watched out for too. So she defiantly get a YMMV warning.

Teresa – Older fatter Mexican lady wonders State & Sandusky. Not very attractive, but very inexpensive. Not my cup of tea so have no another info on her.

Lynn – Cute older blond with a good body. Very good service and friendly. A little flighty but nothing to major. I believe she says down on Bidwell but she don't stroll to often. You have to have an in with her. I use to have her number but her phone got shut off have not seen her in a while. Most of the other girls know her. Some like her some don't. Some work with her some don't. She is on facebook, but I don't think she checks her page anymore. She is a good time though if you can hook up with her.

That's all for now.

Oranda
11-04-13, 22:00
Thanks for the great information! I miss pounding Jeannie. She was always good!

Hoy-hoy

Sue [Natalie'scousin]. Got release from prison back in August, have not talked to her since before she went in. Her whereabouts are unknown to me right now. She use to run with Jody before she went away.

Mandi – pretty much same as Jody. Except she sticks to Sandusky Ave, Anthony's & Middle Street Area. Herd she is doing tag team dates with her mom if you are in to that sort of thing. [don'tbeintothatsortofthing] see below.

That's all for now.

Randy McKnaley
11-05-13, 19:48
Thanks for the great information! I miss pounding Jeannie. She was always good!Hoy-hoy.

-All information is accurate as of the date posted-.

Some sad news to report I'm Afraid. Word is Jeannie was found dead last Friday; over in Little Bark Apartments I believe. I have no word on what the cause of death was.

That's all for now.

Oranda
11-16-13, 14:49
That is sad, drug overdose I'm sure. She has been a junkie for years. Not that it matters now but let me know if you hear anything more. Just curious I guess. Thanks for the info!

Hoy-hoy.

Some sad news to report I'm Afraid. Word is Jeannie was found dead last Friday; over in Little Bark Apartments I believe. I have no word on what the cause of death was.

That's all for now.

SoulKeeper999
11-23-13, 07:12
Hey I'm looking to a cheap but good provider in Fremont right now. If you got a number for one around here let me know.

CravinMorehead
12-13-13, 01:48
I'm back for a while in town doing construction job in area. Looking for a WSW young spinner type pm me digits and ill exchange some in my little black book for you.

CravinMorehead
01-25-14, 19:40
Hi fellow hobbyist this town is going down the tubes I see. A drive down state st is becoming more than a barren wasteland than a growing economy. The only businesses thriving are the bars in town now the question is where does a respectable gentleman as myself with a pocket of cash find a decent WSW besides the zombie crack tweeked street roaming ones. Possible UTR prospects iv ruled out the local strip club Club Skank as they call it heard the girls are all overweight bar drunks and fall off the stage drunk still thinking their pretty. Still hear of patrons getting crabs in their eyes and and on their junk from close contact. Iv heard guys getting carryout their and getting ripped off because the girl knew they were drunk. When I was in collage at Ohio state the girls would take you home now its all golddiggers and sugarbabies looking for a daddy hooked on the new drugs all ending up in prison 4 yr. Back in Fremont then the cycle starts over. Any new talent numbers will be greatly appreciated pm me thanks for reading.

CravinMorehead
02-26-14, 23:55
Come on guys anything going on I need a hottie UTR. Or over send numbers.

ZMan22
03-03-14, 09:09
Any update on her status? She still on vacation?

Randy McKnaley
03-05-14, 12:18
Any update on her status? She still on vacation?Hoy-hoy.

Misty was sentenced last month. I am not sure exactly when. She is currently in Crosswaeh's and has no immediate out date as of now.

That's all for now.

Randy McKnaley
04-05-14, 05:58
Hoy-hoy.

Met a hot new little Puerto Ricon spinner at last call. 4 foot nothing flat as 12 year old Boy but has an ass j-Lo wood envy.

Any was she has a place on saint Ann street so as we leave we get there she blazes on up off come the cloth off. She was into everything totlal PSE k-9 RCG CG Mis 69 BBBJTC Facial oral DATY al BB or covered players choice Asain French an GreeK were all spoken bit of a clock watcher and says she has a jelous pimp boyriend so watch out for that scam YMMV but I left Very Happy!

Also says she is 100%bi and is into 3 ways with both guy & girl and liks to eat pusy and like black dick, She says she is a stripper at Glass City on the Weekends gooes by jade. Also says se is loaded and is jusy is in it to kill the game; says she got some settlement from the county for doing a live sex show in the jail got million dollars. They say she carries around 1000's just to make it ran at the clubs,. This is a true freek fo sure.

Will trade for like minded equally hot and equally freakish numbers t senior members only.

That's all for now.

Pj Er9
04-12-14, 15:24
I noticed Natalie back at the house on Sandusky. She was sitting on the porch. I didn't stop and don't know if she was working or just sitting.

Randy McKnaley
04-14-14, 06:56
Hoy-hoy.

Seems Jade has skipped town, she is dancing up at Chablis a black bbar has a warrant in Freemont o pry want around for awayl.

That's all for now. Plus the number I had for her I shut off.

Randy McKnaley
04-24-14, 20:24
Hoy-hoy.

Seems Jade is in jail "AGAIN" seems she got into a argument with her pimp boyfriend and went at him with a knife.

Also Heard That (different girl) Jen stabbed a man don't know if it was one of her trix or if she was being raped or they were trying to rob one or the other or what, have no idea what it was about or where Jen is. She was not on the jail website last l looked.

One more thing I did her jade is on probation so depending on what the courts do she could be gone for a while. Also heard they sent her straight to Stryker in Toledo when she was arrested because the Sandusky County jail is scared to take her in because of the lawsuit.

RainyNitesNDay
05-05-14, 14:16
She was on state just past the bridge. Pulled off of state. She was eager to please, little more on price but was good. Did not get number.

Randy McKnaley
05-06-14, 06:05
She was on state just past the bridge. Pulled off of state. She was eager to please, little more on price but was good. Did not get number.What time of day was she out? It wasnt misty was it? Not sure if she is out of crossways or not. And fwiw dawn is out of priison and back on the streets. She is the one that has had the double lumpectam.

CravinMorehead
05-06-14, 16:27
She was on state just past the bridge. Pulled off of state. She was eager to please, little more on price but was good. Did not get number.Did you get a name!! O come on when I come to work here Fremont has a major problem of no decent WSW. LOL Was her name Mandy a petite brunette? ? or Lynn. AKA Toot.Darla short blonde hair with glasses? I'm in town all month need to find new talent any info is thankful.

Randy McKnaley
05-11-14, 10:35
Hoy-hoy.

Jade is back in town. She still on st. Anns and hits copper penny and anthony's a lot. She got her hair up in ropes kinda like the wig joe dirt had at the end of the movie. She also be dressing like a dike lately stiill crazy in sack though. Her house is off the hook she always has guys over there and has girls she can call for tag teams. She has kind of takin over for misty if you are black she will most likely do you for free or very cheap. Or if you got a pile of blow or green she will be on you too. She don't really like white guys but will trick with them I know for a fact thouugh she charges white boys a lot. She hardly dances anymore think she got kicked out of glass city not sure though. But she is back around and a good time. Heard she is back with her old pimp bf. So he is working her hard for cash. She got a new number as well.

Thats all for now have fun and stay safe.

CravinMorehead
06-25-14, 23:45
She is back to dancing up in Toledo. Heard / seen her going into Club Chablis. Talked to her for a minute or two before moving on, Chablis is not my club of preference. She also said she may give Glass City another try. But she did say she was still staying in Fremont for now. Just thought I'd give you a update so if you don't see her around Fremont in the evenings this is probably why.She sent me pics before I got her really Hott bod but when I picked her up I almost bailed LOL this girl is wacked LOL. She kept saying she usually gets 300 $ /400 a time I told her she was crazÿ . She called me or day said wanted to see me I had to mow lawn said she needed pay bills she needed 50/75 $the girl is nuts I say LOL.

RainyNitesNDay
06-26-14, 06:33
Jenna Any where about's?

Randy McKnaley
06-27-14, 01:32
Yes she has put on a lot of weight since the last time I seen her dancing at Glass city long ago. I would say probably 30 lbs or so at least being locked up will do that to you. Hope she gets back down to her pre jail weight. Otherwise junior might have performance issues. Although I agree she is still as crazy as ever which concerns me a lot. But she is definitely a crazy time in the sack and or in back in the VIP area of the clubs LOL.Hoy-hoy.

Actually I was with Jade pretty close to when she was let go from jail and her body was actually pretty banging then. She said she just did crunches and ate fruit and veggies all day in jail. She had some wicked abs & a tight little ass back in March when she got out. She gained the weight because she stopped dancing for two months and just started hanging in the bars and drinking beer and eating and not doing anything but partying. Maybe now that she is dancing again she will slim back down. She is back at Glass City now, Night Shift most days of the week. And yes she will still go crazy on you in the VIP for the right price, or if you get enough drinks in her. Also helps if you are a African fellow she charges them less. I get the felling she really don't like white guys too much. Also she had some nappy dread locks but got them cut off she has a Miley Cyrus type haircut now. It don't look to bad on her.

RainyNitesNDay
07-24-14, 16:12
Was in local bar near state street. Black spinner worked out details was very nice did as I ask. Open menu will repeat.

CravinMorehead
07-26-14, 11:45
Did you get a number I haven't seen much black SW in Fremont. A few of the tight young WSW are in jail till fall not much new talent out there. Like 10 yrs ago they all over the place thers a few zombie looking ones walking if you can hold your puke back LOL. If anyone connects with new talent please pm me looking for a fresh drug free one before the streets take over any info is appreciated.

Pj Er9
07-30-14, 16:06
Was in local bar near state street. Black spinner worked out details was very nice did as I ask. Open menu will repeat.Was this her by any chance?

http://sandusky.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/try-a-new-flavor-w-brown-sugaavail-till-10am-27/18927488

CravinMorehead
08-05-14, 21:35
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Thanks!

Beer30
09-03-14, 22:50
Anyone know if she's back to working? I know she's been outa jail for awhile.

CravinMorehead
09-04-14, 23:17
Anyone know if she's back to working? I know she's been outa jail for awhile.Word is that she wants to go bigtime moved Cleveland. Working strip clubs there and to let you know if your not black she won't even look at you. I think she think she's black hope she comes back was always like a old faithful LOL.

Randy McKnaley
12-06-14, 23:50
Hoy-hoy.

Hey all. Does anyone have any contact info for jade. Or know where she might be danceing at currently. The number I had for her quit working. Please feel free pm or post any relevate info on the board. Thanks for looking.

Pj Er9
12-21-14, 19:49
Saw a girl workin Sunday about 5 pm, State near Rawson, south side of road, moving west. Can't really tell you much. Couldn't stop or even get too close. She looked a bit like Natalie as far as build and hair go, but it wasn't. She was waving at cars and definitely had the demeanor of a tweaker. Wish I could tell you more, but that's all I've got.

Dazhiba
12-22-14, 14:28
I'm be in the Fremont area for a day or so, including Christmas and looking for a good provider to give some white stuff to. Recommendations appreciated.

Stay safe and ho ho ho. Daz.

ShakinBacon
12-22-14, 15:57
I'm be in the Fremont area for a day or so, including Christmas and looking for a good provider to give some white stuff to. Recommendations appreciated.

Stay safe and ho ho ho. Daz.There are no "good providers" here in Fremont that I know of. The providers I've heard of here in Fremont are for the most part drug abusers, not very attractive and really the lowest level options available. On the other hand, if. 20 or. 30 is what your budget is, you'll probably find something. LOL The closest "good provider" is Jenna Summer but she doesn't work her magic cheap. No more than a half hour drive from Fremont if she is available & will see you.

Randy McKnaley
12-31-14, 20:04
Hoy-hoy.

Hey all. Does anyone have a number or any info for a girl named Megan she is a brunette and use to run with Misty back when Misty was still in town. I know for a fact Megan is still around. Feel free to pm me for more info oh her.

Randy McKnaley
01-18-15, 20:23
Hoy-hoy.

Hey all. I got a hold of the girl I was looking for (Megan) only did a half date with her. She is not the best at head, but her rates are pretty reasonable and she is skinny young and white. LOL. She is on FB and I have digits for her if any senor members are interested. Pm me for more info or if you have a number of a like minded girl to trade. Looking for a girl named Amanda. NOT Mandy. This girl is in her 20's and goes by Amanda she is a little rough looking but still young and good rates. Got pretty good service from her last time I seen her, but her phone has been off for a while. She as a drug habit so she is pry bounce around quite a bit. Pm for more info. Thanks for taking the time to look.

RainyNitesNDay
03-15-15, 11:29
Anyone been with blonde from Clyde?

FremontLooker
03-16-15, 13:15
Anyone been with blonde from Clyde?Any name? I have talked to a girl in Clyde that is blond. She lives on the other side of Clyde actually. We have met a few times and talk often. Where did you find out about her?

Firemanoh
03-17-15, 07:37
Any name? I have talked to a girl in Clyde that is blond. She lives on the other side of Clyde actually. We have met a few times and talk often. Where did you find out about her?There have been some good posts about her in the Sandusky forum. I have been trying to hook up with her. However, our schedules have not worked out.

FremontLooker
03-17-15, 09:44
There have been some good posts about her in the Sandusky forum. I have been trying to hook up with her. However, our schedules have not worked out.Fire, you are talking about the girl that is almost to bellevue she is dark haired I have met with her. A few times. She is very mechanical. But has a nice tight pussy. Only likes it from behind though. Wasn't a tarible experience but not a great one ether. Her name is barb or Barbara something like that. The one in Clyde I think is Megan. There is a megan in Fremont that is dark haired. I have met with her too she is a fine little spinner with a tight tight pussy. The one in Clyde has actually posted on backpage in toledo a while back. And has been reviewed on the backpage section of toledo. I have her as a friend on fb. I was friends with her before finding the stuff on backpage so have been dancing around it with her. She is interested just haven't pulled the trigger yet. She is a nice girl!

Scotty35
03-17-15, 14:26
Hey all,

I have some great intel on a girl. Known her for a couple of years always been the playful type. Huge tits tight body, face is a 6/7. PM if interested in trading some info. She's brand new to the business. How often do we get a chance like this!

Firemanoh
03-17-15, 22:40
Fire, you are talking about the girl that is almost to bellevue she is dark haired I have met with her. A few times. She is very mechanical. But has a nice tight pussy. Only likes it from behind though. Wasn't a tarible experience but not a great one ether. Her name is barb or Barbara something like that. The one in Clyde I think is Megan. There is a megan in Fremont that is dark haired. I have met with her too she is a fine little spinner with a tight tight pussy. The one in Clyde has actually posted on backpage in toledo a while back. And has been reviewed on the backpage section of toledo. I have her as a friend on fb. I was friends with her before finding the stuff on backpage so have been dancing around it with her. She is interested just haven't pulled the trigger yet. She is a nice girl!I was referring to Megan / Angel. There are 2? Not sure which one the Sandusky posts were about.

FremontLooker
03-30-15, 17:38
I was referring to Megan / Angel. There are 2? Not sure which one the Sandusky posts were about.Yes there is a Devon Megan but she is in Fremont. Have you had a chance to get with Megan / angel? Any more Intel? Shoot me a privat message.

Be safe.

Firemanoh
03-31-15, 08:03
Yes there is a Devon Megan but she is in Fremont. Have you had a chance to get with Megan / angel? Any more Intel? Shoot me a privat message.

Be safe.I was finally able to see Megan / angel. I was a bit disappointed. Her photos that are on Facebook lead you to believe she is thinner than she is. Also, seemed a bit fidgety. Got down to business quickly and was definitely very mechanical. I am not likely to repeat with her.

CravinMorehead
03-31-15, 16:09
I've also seen the blonde Angel / megan. From Clyde her pics are misleading. Prob about 30 lbs heavier at like 165 lbs and a big gut. I almost bailed when I seen her at her incall apt. But I said ill take one for the team LOL. She is really tight gave a ok BBBJ. But I'm used to thin spinners and she ain't that. Very friendly laid back I did repeat again but was not as good first time. If you can handle bigger girls go for it. She really needs to update her pics and quit fooling people. Not much out there but what it is at the moment will get the job done.

RainyNitesNDay
04-09-15, 11:59
Any intel on Jen? Still in Fremont? Last seen dike hair cut and bigger.

Randy McKnaley
04-10-15, 19:52
[QUOTE=RainyNitesNDay;2429356]Any intel on Jen? Still in Fremont? Last seen dike hair cut and bigger. [ / QUOTER].

Hoy-hoy.

As far as I know Jen has not been around in over a year. Word is she ripped off alot of people, johns, dealers, fellow users and other girls. She made a lot of people mad and just skipped out. She has a non active facebook page and I had a number for her but it was long ago shut off. Last I seen her she was in deed bigger from several stints in county. But her knockers were bigger than your head and firm so it was all good as far as I was concernd. But I think she is in the wind now. If anyone knows diffrent let us know.

CravinMorehead
04-12-15, 14:27
Whats been going on everybody? Fremonts seem to run dry of faithful spinner talent. Besides the regular strung out ones like Mandy and Jody I seen Natelie a while back she's skinny as a skeleton won't even touch that. Anybody see Misty or the Brunette Megan around. That Misty was always nice and tight any word on her please post ty all.

Ohio Racer
04-12-15, 18:00
Whats been going on everybody? Fremonts seem to run dry of faithful spinner talent. Besides the regular strung out ones like Mandy and Jody I seen Natelie a while back she's skinny as a skeleton won't even touch that. Anybody see Misty or the Brunette Megan around. That Misty was always nice and tight any word on her please post ty all.Misty comes to town occasionally. Usually I am at work. Kinda hard to get our times to align.

The brunette Megan is still around town.

CravinMorehead
05-19-15, 16:03
Hey fellow Mongers back in town. Mabey a eight week stay what's a single lonely guy do around here? Got my room temp residence. Doing the construction job a mans needs some good pussy. Any new talent streets? Bars? Come on help a brother out! ! Ill treat them well and more. What about the Club Rog? Any take out there? Any help and numbers is greatly appreciated thank you all.

CravinMorehead
05-19-15, 22:10
Back in town for few weeks. Months or so. Used to see Misty a while back lost contact as of now with her. Anyone can toward a number for her or contact info is greatly appreciated thank you all.

LuckilyLost29
05-30-15, 18:20
We used to have so much fun in this place. We were all central Michigan boys at the time. My greatest experience there was in 03 with the owners wife. Banged the shit out of that ****, took off the cover and painted her hair white LOL. Got a lot of stories from a crew of 25 guys running thru that place if anyone is interested. I am hearing bad reports on it but we loved it there back in the day. The eleyrai clubs were bad ass too. If anyone can confirm its still a good time down there I may need to tell the old lady I am walleye fishing the Sandusky.

CravinMorehead
06-22-15, 23:47
Is Fremont going through a dry spell? Drove down State st many times a week and zero out. Can someone direct my yo where their hiding LOL.

Randy McKnaley
06-23-15, 22:00
Hoy-hoy.

Does anyone on the board happen to have a current number for amanda? She hangs out with natalie a lot. And I am looking for amanda NOT mandy. They are two diffrent girls. Mandy is bad news. Any help is welcomed. Thanks.

RainyNitesNDay
06-27-15, 11:19
African girl met up with. Was at local place on Sandusky Ave. Easy to talk too open menu. Will repeat.

Longjon77
06-27-15, 12:51
African girl met up with. Was at local place on Sandusky Ave. Easy to talk too open menu. Will repeat.It would be nice if there were more information provided. Maybe the local place name, her name, etc.

Randy McKnaley
07-01-15, 05:13
African girl met up with. Was at local place on Sandusky Ave. Easy to talk too open menu. Will repeat.Hoy-hoy.

Well the only bar on sandusky ave is tackle box 2. I kind of doubt it was there. Anthony's is just off of sandusky on state street. A lot of working girls hang out there and it is the "black bar" in town.

And there are serval dope & trap house up and down sandusky where many of the girls all hang ot but unless you know the ocupents of said houses it really doesn't help anyone on here. And you can drive up and down the hood waiting for a girl to pop her head out of one of the house but I would not recomend that. LEO as stepped up there efforts in fremont lately due to the herion problem.

Wish I could offer more help but the orginal post really is lanking any helpful info. Name of the girl, her apperance, phone number, facebook info, does she have regular hours when she is out, any bars she may hang out at. Time of day she was picked up. All would have been nice to know.

That's all for now, have fun and stay safe-.

Randy McKnaley
09-11-15, 00:33
Hoy-hoy.

Hey all, looks like Jade is back in town. She was at the Pit Stop bar today. Stripped down completely nude and let some black guy eat her out on the pool table. She has lost a lot of weight. She is doing dates, private stripper shows, groups, parties, gang bangs, video / photo shoots, and girl / girl shows for the right price. She has girls she can call 4 tag teams as well. If you got enough cash or "party favors" she is pretty much down for anything. She is a wild one. But also really really flakey. She may ride you like a rail or have you on some all night be. S. Dumby mission. So she gets a very very strong YMMV warning. There is a picture below from the bar right before she got head on the pool table.

Typed this report on my phone so please forgive any spelling or grammer mistakes.

CravinMorehead
09-11-15, 23:29
Hoy-hoy.

Hey all, looks like Jade is back in town. She was at the Pit Stop bar today. Stripped down completely nude and let some black guy eat her out on the pool table. She has lost a lot of weight. She is doing dates, private stripper shows, groups, parties, gang bangs, video / photo shoots, and girl / girl shows for the right price. She has girls she can call 4 tag teams as well. If you got enough cash or "party favors" she is pretty much down for anything. She is a wild one. But also really really flakey. She may ride you like a rail or have you on some all night be. S. Dumby mission. So she gets a very very strong YMMV warning. There is a picture below from the bar right before she got head on the pool table.

Typed this report on my phone so please forgive any spelling or grammer mistakes.

That's all for now, have fun and stay safe-.The pic def shows she lost some weight. I've been with her once almost bailed she was like 40 lbs bigger than her pics. Don't even think I'd do her again. The pic of her is hilarious shows how nuts she is the guy in the beard seems not to be phased at all. Nice report good to see there's still some girls out there like to show it off LOL.

CravinMorehead
12-28-15, 20:41
Whats up in Fremont all the spinners on vacation? ? [Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin] Mistys been awol. Some of the others we don't care for. Any info of new is appreciated or contacts thanks in advance.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Thanks!

Randy McKnaley
01-12-16, 16:25
Hoy-hoy.

Hey all I have been hearing bits and pieces about a new girl named jasmine. Young mixed girl. Skinny, tall, see cup boobs. Heard she is a wild time and likes to party with a lot of diffrent things if you know what I mean. Apparently she is kinda under the radar though got no info on prices or a number for her. Guess she bounce around and don't stay in one place for too long either. I found a fb for her but I got no answer I don't know if it is active or not. If anyone has any info feel free to post here or in box me.

ShakinBacon
01-12-16, 21:27
Anybody know anything about this one? Ad says location Fremont. Phone number associated with social media also says lives in Fremont. http://toledo.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/i-will-mess-ur-world-up/26936700.

Randy McKnaley
01-27-16, 15:20
Hoy-hoy.

Just an little update on Jasmine. * She is definitely worth seeing. * She likes to party and is a good lay. ** Got head and sex for $100. * Feel like I may have over paid by which I mean if you can lay your hands on party favors she may come down on her price. * Everything was covered. * But she did not rush and we did several different positions. ** Great at head. * She will do pretty much anything ya ask. * She is very nice, very friendly. * She said she don't have a phone right now. * She is using social media to set her appointments up. * So you can find her that way. * Said she needs money bad for new phone, Lawyer, fines, etc, etc. The usual stuff l. O. l. * if anyone has anymore information on prices, acts or if she gets a number etc. *Or anyone has any follow up question, please feel free to inbox me or share with the forum. *.

Jaye1484
02-16-16, 11:52
I am from clyde is there any info you can give me how to get a hold of some of these women who does out calls looking to have a good time. I am new to this so I don't know how to go about this hopefully someone can help me out.

RainyNitesNDay
03-08-16, 20:19
Did the drive and not much out there, All my regulars have moved on. Seen Dawn out; but passed on her. Nice enough personality but just not my type. She has had a double.

Mastectomy. Have her digits if anyone would like.

Garrett50
03-13-16, 15:04
What up, I am new in town. I am from Pittsburg. I moved here for work. I have been here for a month and I have only cum across 1 girl and she was pretty scanky. She was cheap only 10. Any girls here that look deccent?

Garrett50
03-24-16, 17:50
Did the drive and not much out there, All my regulars have moved on. Seen Dawn out; but passed on her. Nice enough personality but just not my type. She has had a double.

Mastectomy. Have her digits if anyone would like.She was walking down state, talked al ot but was cheap and hard working!

Randy McKnaley
03-25-16, 19:02
Hoy-hoy.

Dawn is not the prettiest but like garret50 said. * She is cheep and gives good head. *.

Megan is back around working but she has a boyfriend, so it is hit or miss. She work with natalie who is looking a little worse for where. She has a fairly nice body, but bad teeth.

And Jasmine is still around but has got bad on drugs. * Still cute but very skinny now. * She has come down on her prices a little bit though. * She also has girls she can call for tag teams.

Garrett50
03-25-16, 19:18
Hoy-hoy.

Dawn is not the prettiest but like garret50 said. * She is cheep and gives good head. *.

Megan is back around working but she has a boyfriend, so it is hit or miss. She work with natalie who is looking a little worse for where. She has a fairly nice body, but bad teeth.

And Jasmine is still around but has got bad on drugs. * Still cute but very skinny now. * She has come down on her prices a little bit though. * She also has girls she can call for tag teams.

That's all for now, have fun and stay safe-.If I could find them in facebook that would be nice, check out the pics and message them through facebook. Either way if you could message me some info I would appreciate it.

Ohio Racer
03-26-16, 16:05
Hoy-hoy.

That's all for now, have fun and stay safe-.Herd Megan is pregnant.

Randy McKnaley
03-28-16, 10:50
Hoy-hoy.

Jasmine is on backpage now. * Listed in Lima and sandusky but still based in fremont. * 40 for everything. * Will do strip shows and groups for more I've.

Hear but don't know for sure.

*http://sandusky.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-and-petitespecials-4193777659/28604151.

CravinMorehead
03-29-16, 23:30
I got hold of Carmel skin Jasmine based in Fremont. Got the number off backpage ad she goes by Mya I Tex her if available. She said yes a outcall and she could drive and how long I want. I said 30 min. She said it would be 200 $ for that and Tex when ready. I thought WTF $200 for hh that's crazy who she think she is a goddess LOL. I Tex her said no way I can get a hotter backpage girl for $70-80 for a hh ill pass. She Tex yea but their not me have a good day. Wow she must think she's got a gold plated pussy at that price. Randy what happen to the $40 special you mentioned? ? That's what I was trying for. She really upped her $$ F that noise. My regular Megan is confirmed Knocked up for sure was out a few weeks ago. Got in a fight with her babydaddy stayed with Natalie. At least I got to bang her a few times before she moved back in with him. Dam that girl can fuck like a porn star never ever complains how long you pound her. Guess ill have to wait till next time she runs away from him to hit that sweet pussy hard again. In the meantimeall the hoes in Fremont are slim pickings nothing out their. But used up nobody wants them kind of hoes. Mabey summer time will bring some new talent lets see.

Randy McKnaley
03-30-16, 04:12
Hoy-hoy.

Mya is not jasmine. ** They are both light skinned skinny black girls but they are two diffrent people. ** Jasmine is the one with the curly hair.

Scotty35
04-01-16, 22:37
Are we talking about the thin girl with the claw / scratch on her chest?

CravinMorehead
04-02-16, 00:34
Yes the Megan has a monster m claw tat on her chest that's her. Too bad she's prego only time she goes available is when she gets in a fight with Babydaddy. Hit and miss she texs her regulars to make the rounds before her vacations over and goes back into lockdown. Other than that finding new talent is a ongoing hobby good luck.

HarryD
04-04-16, 02:53
$$ for hh. No wonder Mya is available all day. I like the look of Jasmine more than Mya but have met neither.

Anyone have information on this one:

http://sandusky.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=27638668&image=27638626

Moszlak01
04-04-16, 08:47
She has a profile on SA, I met with her once 12 months ago and had an ok time. Worked in a pinch when I was in the area and gave her a couple $$ but spent a few hours with her at my hotel. Open menu but no island trip. Tight body and good attitude. This was awhile ago so things may have changed.

Stay safe.

MoS.

$$ for hh. No wonder Mya is available all day. I like the look of Jasmine more than Mya but have met neither.

Anyone have information on this one:

http://sandusky.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=27638668&image=27638626

HarryD
04-04-16, 09:23
She has a profile on SA, I met with her once 12 months ago and had an ok time. Worked in a pinch when I was in the area and gave her a couple $$ but spent a few hours with her at my hotel. Open menu but no island trip. Tight body and good attitude. This was awhile ago so things may have changed.

Stay safe.

MoS.Thank you for the response.

I texted her last night when I posted, she got back to me this morning. I don't have time to go to Sandusky just to fuck her but I have a trip there coming up which may yield the required time. I will report back.

HarryD
04-05-16, 08:57

Stay safe.

MoS.I am in talks with her about merging our private parts and her acquiring some of my dough. She is friendly and communicates very well, I will post a review should we meet, I have a good feeling about this one.

Randy McKnaley
04-08-16, 05:24
Hoy-hoy.

Just posting a new pic of jasmine from here new BP ad. * Have her new number if anyone wants to trade. And as always pass any info on for the forum. * It's very much appreciated.

Scotty35
05-11-16, 10:53
She's legit. Nice body kind of out there. Had a kid not too long ago. Daytime hours works at BK.

Pj Er9
06-15-16, 08:53
She's legit. Nice body kind of out there. Had a kid not too long ago. Daytime hours works at BK.Sorry if I missed something, but who is this post about? Thanks.

ShakinBacon
06-15-16, 11:26
Sorry if I missed something, but who is this post about? Thanks.She posted for a few weeks on Sandusky BP with "Sweetheart" in the subject line. Haven't seen her post lately and appears her old posts have been deleted.

Nico99
06-26-16, 23:12
I have seen Allison several times now. She is legit and willing to travel. Sweet girl and loves her job.

http://sandusky.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/allison-sexy-22yearoldblondeready-to-make-you-feel-amazing-out-calls-only/29959335

Scotty35
09-16-16, 07:38
This part of the forum has been dry for a while, figured I try to stir up some convo, and maybe generate some leads.

I personally haven't had any luck lately. Interested in the girl who goes by perfection.

http://sandusky.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/perfection-new-cell-number-fremont/31926982

Also nicoo are Alison's pics recent? What are her rates? Pm if necessary.

Good luck and be safe!

ShakinBacon
09-16-16, 15:55
This part of the forum has been dry for a while, figured I try to stir up some convo, and maybe generate some leads.

I personally haven't had any luck lately. Interested in the girl who goes by perfection.

http://sandusky.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/perfection-new-cell-number-fremont/31926982

Also nicoo are Alison's pics recent? What are her rates? Pm if necessary.

Good luck and be safe!Nico99 has.

1 post since last June. May be a shill.

Randy McKnaley
10-08-16, 08:13
Hoy-hoy.

Heard Ashley is back on the scene. She use to hang out with jenna alot back a few years ago. Seen her then. She was a cute fun sweet girl. And she was pretty willing to do just about anything. Even parties and groups of guys. She was pretty wild. I have digits for her but have not been able to get a hold of her. She has a fb too. Inbox me for more info. Or if anyone has anymore info on her please share on the board or inbox me.

Garrett50
12-14-16, 00:24
State street is dead, all I could find today was Jodi. I am looking for something diffrent. Are their any other girls out there?

TheNewJoint
12-27-16, 18:30
State street is dead, all I could find today was Jodi. I am looking for something diffrent. Are their any other girls out there?No one that I have seen in awhile. Can you pm me her digits? Or give me hints on where to find Jodi?

THanks.

FireFighter6
01-09-17, 10:59
How do I find Jodie?

Garrett50
01-17-17, 04:22
She is always walking by the state and front intersection. She wears a goofy hat and has long frizzy brown hair.

Randy McKnaley
03-17-17, 04:47
Hoy-hoy.

Tried out a new girl named Zoe. 19 years old blonde skinny spinner. 30 and she did everything I wanted. She is on fb and she does porn videos on the Internet too. Pretty wild. She is up for anything. Will trade her number for similar girls numbers. Or you can hit her up on fb.

And if anyone has a current number for jody. In box me. Or if you got any questions feel free to contact me. Jasmine is back in town as well. No facebook for her she is keeping a lower profile this time around. She post ads in Columbus though. She travels around these days.

SurvivorMan
03-21-17, 02:58
Where can I find this girl? Or do you have a link to her FB?

Hoy-hoy.

Tried out a new girl named Zoe. 19 years old blonde skinny spinner. 30 and she did everything I wanted. She is on fb and she does porn videos on the Internet too. Pretty wild. She is up for anything. Will trade her number for similar girls numbers. Or you can hit her up on fb.

And if anyone has a current number for jody. In box me. Or if you got any questions feel free to contact me. Jasmine is back in town as well. No facebook for her she is keeping a lower profile this time around. She post ads in Columbus though. She travels around these days.

MilkMan2484
03-22-17, 19:05
Hoy-hoy.

That's all for now, have fun and stay safe-.Did find on the street or did you get referred by another Fremont lady. How did you approach her, Did she say she could be contacted thru her Facebook. See she lost a relative lately.

Ohio Racer
03-22-17, 20:58
Did find on the street or did you get referred by another Fremont lady. How did you approach her, Did she say she could be contacted thru her Facebook. See she lost a relative lately.She was on BP a couple times last year. She lives just down the street from me.

TheNewJoint
04-19-17, 01:15
Anyone have advice on where to look for SW, I usually hit Sandusky street, Ohio street, South street, Front street, Wood street and state street. But haven't seen anything in weeks.

Pickup Man931
04-24-17, 22:38
I am a Cincinnati boy and pickins have been slim down the big city so I was wonderin how many SW can one expect to find in little ole Fremont on say a Friday afternoon / evening cruise? I fish up the lake about 4 timws a year and would love to check out the scene there. Been to the Tacklebox a couple times and another dive bar but aint too familiar with the area. .

ShakinBacon
04-25-17, 11:11
I am a Cincinnati boy and pickins have been slim down the big city so I was wonderin how many SW can one expect to find in little ole Fremont on say a Friday afternoon / evening cruise? I fish up the lake about 4 timws a year and would love to check out the scene there. Been to the Tacklebox a couple times and another dive bar but aint too familiar with the area. .There's a few SW's around but really hit or miss. Consider yourself lucky if it's miss. LOL The few decent women I've seen here are very much UTR and want it that way.

AsianOccasion
06-28-17, 23:14
Anyone have any leads on non flakey providers? Traveling to the area in the next couple weeks and want to have some fun while in town. UTR or a good quality regular works for me. Like things covered and Greek would be a plus. Thanks in advance and if in the DC area let me know.

AO.

Garrett50
10-21-17, 21:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

CravinMorehead
06-10-18, 09:56
Glad the forums back last girls I knew was Megan she's back in lockdown with baby daddy. Only time she's available when they get in a fight and she makes herself available a few weeks, Zoes on vacation few years in Orange. Kelly's on vac. Till August pretty well dried up around here if anyone knows any available Spinners in the area would appreciate it ty.

Randy McKnaley
06-12-18, 00:50
Hoy-hoy.

Jade is around (not Crazy Jenna Jade, she is up in Toledo with her drug dealer boyfriend). This Jade is just Jade, her mom (Cindy) will do stuff too but I do not think the mom is around right now, I could be wrong though. Pic of Jade is attached below. She has a FB Page. Down for most anything, sometimes has other girls she can call for double dates.

Chelsea was in jail but is out now, but I think she is booed up and on lock down. Was on BP years ago with Zoe. But I do not think she is doing anything right now. If she is it is pry similar to how Megan operates. See cravin's post below. She has a FB Page but if she has a boyfriend I doubt she would response to any messages, you can always try though.

Jasmine is living the clean life I hear.

Natalie is around but looks very rough these days. She is cheep but a flake to deal with. She got all the teeth ripped out of her head, so if you ever wondered what a toothless BJ felt like you can get in touch with her; kick that off you bucket list. LOL. She as a FB page as well.

No Tits Dawn is clean and engaged from what I hear.

Scraggly Kangol Hat Jody is in Prison till 2019.

Ashley is in Jail, gets out July 3rd. She was always a wild time and may be in the mood to party when she gets out. May be worth looking her up around that time. She has like 3 or 4 FB pages I have no idea which one if any she uses. Pic below.

Hollie is around, Young girl with big double D's She will do most whatever you are into but she is hooked up with a rather violent and jealous drug dealer. She is still seeing guys but I would not want to deal with that guy. She has a FB page but she hardly ever gets on it. She hangs out with Natalie a lot, a lot of times Natalie know how to get in touch with her. But they fight a lot too, so that avenue of contact can be hit or miss.

Toot is in jail till the end of July. Has a FB Page.

Courtney is in jail down in West Virginia Last I heard and she was knocked up. Also looked very rough last time she was around, heard rumors she was burnt too. But I have no first hand knowledge of that either way. Also heard that her and her pimp boy friend robbed a trick at gun point. That is why she was on the run down in West Virginia. She has a FB that she does not get on, and I think she has a fake one too she uses for whatever. I would just stay clear of her all together.

Mandy & her mom are around. I do not recommend either. I would avoid both at all cost.

Latin Erica comes threw town now and again, she travels between Fremont, Atlanta, Toledo, Detroit etc. She is a stripper and a webcam girl. She has videos on the same site Zoe does. She has a FB page. Pic below.

Zoe is indeed in Prison for 5 years. She has plenty of porn videos for sale on the web though if you need something to tied you over. LOL. Pic below.

Cravin is correct on his reports of Megan and Kelli as well.

Britini is around but travels around a lot like Erica. She is not as cute as Erica, and is kind of over priced in my opinion, YMMV though She has a FB page pic below.

TMeister
06-16-18, 10:40
Is that a real photo of Ashley? Or is she just really dolled up and hiding the meth sores?

If she's clean then she looks pretty fun. Good BBBJ with her?

Hoy-hoy.

Jade is around (not Crazy Jenna Jade, she is up in Toledo with her drug dealer boyfriend). This Jade is just Jade, her mom (Cindy) will do stuff too but I do not think the mom is around right now, I could be wrong though. Pic of Jade is attached below. She has a FB Page. Down for most anything, sometimes has other girls she can call for double dates.

Chelsea was in jail but is out now, but I think she is booed up and on lock down. Was on BP years ago with Zoe. But I do not think she is doing anything right now. If she is it is pry similar to how Megan operates. See cravin's post below. She has a FB Page but if she has a boyfriend I doubt she would response to any messages, you can always try though.

Jasmine is living the clean life I hear.

Natalie is around but looks very rough these days. She is cheep but a flake to deal with. She got all the teeth ripped out of her head, so if you ever wondered what a toothless BJ felt like you can get in touch with her; kick that off you bucket list. LOL. She as a FB page as well.

No Tits Dawn is clean and engaged from what I hear.

Scraggly Kangol Hat Jody is in Prison till 2019.

Ashley is in Jail, gets out July 3rd. She was always a wild time and may be in the mood to party when she gets out. May be worth looking her up around that time. She has like 3 or 4 FB pages I have no idea which one if any she uses. Pic below.

Hollie is around, Young girl with big double D's She will do most whatever you are into but she is hooked up with a rather violent and jealous drug dealer. She is still seeing guys but I would not want to deal with that guy. She has a FB page but she hardly ever gets on it. She hangs out with Natalie a lot, a lot of times Natalie know how to get in touch with her. But they fight a lot too, so that avenue of contact can be hit or miss.

Toot is in jail till the end of July. Has a FB Page.

Courtney is in jail down in West Virginia Last I heard and she was knocked up. Also looked very rough last time she was around, heard rumors she was burnt too. But I have no first hand knowledge of that either way. Also heard that her and her pimp boy friend robbed a trick at gun point. That is why she was on the run down in West Virginia. She has a FB that she does not get on, and I think she has a fake one too she uses for whatever. I would just stay clear of her all together.

Mandy & her mom are around. I do not recommend either. I would avoid both at all cost.

Latin Erica comes threw town now and again, she travels between Fremont, Atlanta, Toledo, Detroit etc. She is a stripper and a webcam girl. She has videos on the same site Zoe does. She has a FB page. Pic below.

Zoe is indeed in Prison for 5 years. She has plenty of porn videos for sale on the web though if you need something to tied you over. LOL. Pic below.

Cravin is correct on his reports of Megan and Kelli as well.

Britini is around but travels around a lot like Erica. She is not as cute as Erica, and is kind of over priced in my opinion, YMMV though She has a FB page pic below.