PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Strip Club Reports

R the Man
06-30-05, 19:10
Hey everyone,

I asked recently in the General Reports thread if anyone was interested in starting a new thread on strip clubs in LA, since I will be visiting soon and like to partake in clubs when I am travelling. A separate thread on SCs is useful because most of the posts in Gen Reports is about street action, so you don't need to sift through a lot of unnecessary posts if you are only interested in SCs.

There was silence on the board, so I thought I would start a new thread anyway. I'll post some of the info that I have gleaned from other members, but I would really appreciate some tips from anyone out there on good clubs.

R.

Sosurf
07-01-05, 18:57
Zbone is a good source for general info on strip clubs.

Some of my regular clubs are King Henry and Starz for the nasty factor and for the black chicks.

Been ROBd at some other clubs including one in Pico Rivera.

My advice is to be up front about how many laps you want because some girls will take you for a ride and milk the whale.

King Henry is on Crenshaw Bl in Hawthorne south of 105 not far from LAX. Topless club with drinks. Get your laps under the TV in the corner best spot. Laps are clothed.

Starz is on Rosecrans Ave in Gardena east of Crenshaw Bl not far south of King Henry. Topless club with drinks downstairs. All nude upstairs. Laps are clothed and in private booths upstairs.

Also, I am interested in info about some clubs in LA including the Alameda Strip on Alameda Bl south of the 10 and downtown.

Daddy Lows
07-02-05, 03:26
When I first came to LA/California in Oct 1998 for six months, I use to hit the strips clubs near Hacienda Heights and that general area. If I recall, the mileage was pretty decent but that was over 7 years ago now.

When I came back to LA in June 2002, I started going to the Jet Strip and hitting LS and LP exclusively before stumbling upon the world-renowned WSGForum (RIP). AS I recall, the Jet Strip had some of the freshest looking hottie girls I've seen in awhile. But a lot can change in three years. I also agree with sosurf's advice to look up ZBone. A fellow monger named DarthRaider from the red booked site posts regularly there and really it is as much a field research tool for strip clubs as this site is for SWs, AMPs, and the like. Sort of a quasi-multiplayer(gaming term) blog, if you will. :D

Peace

Mr Clinton
07-02-05, 05:54
AS I recall, the Jet Strip had some of the freshest looking hottie girls I've seen in awhile.I used to frequent a BEAUTIFUL little latina provider at Sun Accupressure in Inglewood years ago. Her and another girl there were previous strippers at the Jet Strip.

Granted this was about 5 or 6 years ago, and she's since long gone. :(

I always thought it was strange that these girls would actually consider going 'down the ladder' to a MP, when they could make so much $$ at the Jet Strip. It doesn't make sense.

Mr Clinton

Bono
07-02-05, 23:33
[QUOTE=Daddy Lows]When I first came to LA/California in Oct 1998 for six
Daddy Lows,YOu are right on .The actions still exists in one tropical paradise(you can guess which club that is by the hint) and the price is totally reasonable.If you need any info just get back to me and I will happy to providce you with some pics.I had some great experience with some girls there and I ams ure you will too if you head out there

Baldy Cruiser
07-03-05, 19:12
The Wild Goose is located on Aviation Blvd., just South of Imperial Hwy. Right near LAX. I've been goin there for 20 years. Topless with booze. Dances recently were raised to $15.00. Chicks aren't too bad. Fully stocked bar with many beers on tap. 2 plasma screens above the bar for watching sports. $5.00 cover after 8 p.m.

There is a brand new Spearmint Rhino in Torrance on Normandie between Torrance Blvd. & 190th St. It's actually been there about a year. I like to go in the afternoons. They have pitchers of beer for only $5.00. Always a cute bartender, who is usually Asian. She wears fishnet stockings & kind of a low cut black top with push up bra.

Free buffett from 4pm to 6pm. Chicks are pretty hot!! They give you a lot of attention, because it is usually dead in there in the afternoons. I have seen some smokin hot chicks in there. Dances are $15.00, with several 2 for 1 specials goin on. Good contact & bouncers leave u alone. $10.00 cover after 6pm.

First King is on Western, just south of Rosecrans. All black chicks with big ass booties. Unbelievable contact & grindage. Dances only $10.00 Unfortunately no pitchers of beer, only bottles. Came in my pants there many times over the years.

Across the street is Barbary Coast. No booze. Young chicks, around 18 - 20. Cover charge always & $10.00 great dances. I ate a girls pussy in there once. She was upside down biting my dick through my shorts. I was holding her waist, with her pussy in my face. I couldn't believe it. There is a girl that dances there, who advertises on CL. She will do private dances & BJ & FS. Her name is Tinaya. See attached pics. I have her digits. She is 5' 3".

King Henry the 8th's in Hawthorne is my alltime favorite. $10.00 dances, you can suck on their titties & some chicks even pull your dick out of your pants & lick it when the DJ isn't looking. I banged a couple chicks in there, outside the club. Pitchers are big & are $10.00. $5.00 cover after 6pm. If you like black girls, this is the place my friend. I am usually in there all the time. :-)

STARZ on Rosecrans, just east of Crenshaw is great too. Dances are $15.00 upstairs. Unfortunately you can't talk to the girls for long, because they are constantly moving from the downstairs stage where they are topless, to the upstairs stage where they are completely NUDE!!!!

I pretty much live in all these titty bars!!!!

Baldy (Luv tiity bars) Cruiser

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ers/83093946.html

Dripper
07-03-05, 19:32
There used to be posts about high mileage in COI strip clubs, but they seemed to have dropped off the map. Any cagey vets care to comment? We newbies need your guidance.

Thanks in advance.

Dripper

Milk Dudley
07-03-05, 20:25
BC,

Thanks for the detailed info on the clubs in the South Bay. I didn't realize there were so many in the Gardena area.

Speck
07-04-05, 03:01
1.) I could post everything I know about strip clubs in Los Angeles, but I don't have 10 hours or so.

2.) Everything is already posted at the aforementioned zbone.com

3.) If you don't want to do any research, you will need to know the following:

a.) Places in California that serve alcohol are topless only. None of those places have much nasty or hm going on. The best of these places are Wild Goose, Sams Hofbrau, and Fritz's

b.) If you are a cheap bastard and want to see cheap coochie, go to Deja Vu in City of Industry. Print out the coupon off the web page. With the coupon, it will cost you $5 to get in, and that cost is for the unlimited sodas and juices. Topless laps are currently $10 although that is subject to change. This place is not by any means the greatest or hm. Simply, it is a good value at these prices.

c.) If you have money...and lots of it....There is no better place in Los Angeles than Spearmint Rhino in City of Industry. BTW, this place is not very good during the day. This place is killer on a Thursday night(Fri and Sat are too crowded). VHM dances. $20 topless, $40 full nude. Hot dancers, HM, the whole package. Just very expensive, dances are cut short.

Anyone who advises you otherwise has some bizarre ax to grind cause Spearmint Rhino COI has almost the best looking dancers in LA(4 play in West LA has better) and has the highest milleage by far.

Dripper
07-04-05, 11:14
Speck: Thanks for the thoughts, but I have never seen a report here that mileage was good at the Spearmint places, as compared, for example to Paradise or Hawaiian in COI. Maybe the barrier has been price. I will check out the site you recommend though. Appreciate your reply.

Dripper

Member #1381
07-04-05, 17:15
Another resource for scoping out the stripclubs is The Ultimate Strip Club List or tuscl.com. Lots of current reviews of clubs in CA as well as the rest of the US and Mexico.

It has kept me from making some $$ mistakes.

Hope it is of use to some of you gents as well.

BenderOver
07-04-05, 18:38
I agree with Speck, but let me add the following:

zbone.com is getting outdated. I would trust his info regarding Southern California about 65% only now. That site used to be the BEST; it just getting too dusty to be any good now.

Spearmint Rhino is the best though most expensive poon in the Los Angeles area. I would go M-Th for some high mileage; but my advise for the highest mileage would be T-Th in the afternoon! The quality may be shakened a bit, the mileage is skyhigh! For shits and giggles, try going in there wearing sweatshorts. I did in the good old days and OH BOY, the lap dancers got the point! <-- GET IT?

If you ever run into a joint called the Blue Zebra in North Hollywood, let me advise you...get the f*ck out! Though they're owned by the Spearmint Rhino Corporation, the quality's BAD, the price is HIGH, and the mileage is SO SO. Save your cash for COI Spearmint instead.

Laters!

Take off your pants and jacket.

Cerahas
07-05-05, 03:55
Zbone.com is the bible, but unfortunately, it is reliant on reader review as the great zbone seems to have not been as active.

I have never made it out to City of Industry, but the reports from the rhino are that the girls there at a minimum put their wrist into it, although i never hear that the girls there are that hot, but again it may be that the reader base is not as active in reviewing what is the mecca, medina, cooperstown and gilroy (the garlic capital) of L.A.

The best club in l.a. in terms of quality of ass / amount of money to get at such ass, with mileage being a variable is prolly deja vu north hollywood.

As for blue zebra, it is a total fucken clip joint. all the other valley joints are even worse, with the exception of the rhino in van nuys which has hotties but has the same fuck the customer committment to excellence as the whole rhino chain.

4 play is just westide beeotches giving low mileage dances to east bloc and middle eastern refugees.

those are all taht i know.

Speck
07-06-05, 23:21
[QUOTE=Cerahas]
The best club in l.a. in terms of quality of ass / amount of money to get at such ass, with mileage being a variable is prolly deja vu north hollywood.
QUOTE]

I live 5 minutes drive from DJVNH. I spend my money at Spearmint Rhino COI 40 minute drive away.

I know you like the daytime lineup at DJVNH Cerahas, and I understand what you are doing there and why. But for a monger with money, there is no place in LA like SRI.

Anyone has any questions, go see Frosty at SR COI.

www. m i s s f r o s t y . com

Take out the spaces.

No sex, but very nice milleage dances and very friendly so long as you are respectful. She is not highest milleage there, and in terms of looks, she is average for SRI at best.

If you get a $20 lap from her, and understand that she is only average looking for the club, and that she is not the highest milleage there, you will understand exactly how good SRI is.

Cerahas
07-07-05, 00:24
I am not disagreeing that SRI offers more for the monger, although it is a well known secret that the girls at the vu offer their services at a day rate, it is just that competition is a little fierce and the mileage at SRI is way higher and mongering all the more easy.

SRI is quite evil though, it is way too corporate and not for the casual afficianodo like me - it is the place to go with at least 400 bucks to get popped.

DVNH, you can have a fair enough time with less money - for me, of course money is the issue plus no way am i driving to shitsville under any circs. also, what did you mean by what i am trying to do - my only goal is to gain notoriety, i assume that is what you meant.

WulfgarX
07-07-05, 03:06
I am laying low on the SW scene. Time to hit up some SC's and CL providers!

Good post fellow lappers ;)

WulfgarX
07-08-05, 03:40
Zbone was great, back in time. Now it's just a good place to read and be amused.

I am in the general area of 4play, and when it first opened, the mileage was great. Now, it is quite the opposite, and the girls though cute, are pretty much not putting all their oOomph anymore it seems. That club fell off my list.

I have visited Cabaret Gentlemen's Club in Anaheim/San Pedro border. The area is kinda odd, but the club is pretty good. Dead most of the time, but at night it really livens up. A good mix of Latina, White. Alot of "starter" girls seem to work here adn then move out to Industry or the Airport area.

Mileage at CGC seems pretty good. I popped a nut from XXXXXX latina after 3 dances for 60$. Trust me, her techniques were to die for and she could dance. YMMV (your mileage may vary).

I have decided to lay low on the SW's and go back to SC's and CL lists for awhile... seems more decent.

And I don't mind helping out a cute girl in a club... ;)

Now, who wants to go to TJ soon :P~ LOL

PS. Cerahas. Funny that you mention about the ME refugees, cuz that last time I was there, this Russian girl (Swan), said they are very cheap, and their hands roam too much. 3/4's of the time they get kicked out.

Again, I am dreaming of all of this. *yawn*

Zbone.com is the bible4 play is just westide beeotches giving low mileage dances to east bloc and middle eastern refugees.

those are all taht i know.

Love PHD
07-18-05, 17:20
Princess at Play Pen is a great time. She's one of my favorites.

Member #3827
07-19-05, 17:16
Zbone was great, back in time. Now it's just a good place to read and be amused.

I am in the general area of 4play, and when it first opened, the mileage was great. Now, it is quite the opposite, and the girls though cute, are pretty much not putting all their oOomph anymore it seems. That club fell off my list.My first experience at a 4play was wisened me up. Older black dancer 5'9 with a corset (probably to hide her stomach) kept bugging for a lapdance. When we get to the lapdance area past the bar, she sits me down for a $20 dance and tells me to give her an additional $20 she does "extra." I fall for it and leave 3:00 minutes later without so much as a hardon :(

I was feeling horny last Saturday night and so I gave it another shot. Girls looked hot but not particularly flirty. A group of big shot jewish or persian-looking guys seemed to be getting al the attention so I sat and just watched some pussy. There was one shorter white girl, about 5'3, 120 (forgot her name), couldn't be a lick over 25. Said she was a UCLA student. She's not really my type (I like tall chicks with longer legs) but she looked so cute and girlnextdoor looking so I agreed to have a dance. When she dry (or not-so-dry) humped me until I could feel her pelvic bone and I knew I had found a winner! She promised me more if I got another dance and she delivered! Oh my...she put her hands under my shirt and licked my earlobes, which I don't ordinarily like but felt really good. Long story short, I got 3 highmileage, dances from her before I called it quits. (I didn't hadn't really planned on spending money) She seemed to love the way I smelt and that I was well groomed and promised me a lot of "jerking and sucking" upstairs in the VIP if I came more often and get to know eachother. I might just go again soon. Definitely need to get her number. :)

R the Man
07-28-05, 00:20
I'm visiting LA on business and staying at a fancy hotel on Avenue of the Stars in West Los Angeles. Don't have a car.

What SC's in taxi range are worth visiting in the area? I saw from TUSCL that bikini clubs like Fantasy Island and Plan B are close by, and that 4 Play is within a cab ride, but it seems like most posters are dissing 4 Play lately. Hollywood seems pretty far away by cab.

Any suggestions for me for tomorrow night?

Thanks Guys,

R.

WulfgarX
07-28-05, 13:49
You have a couple, hope this helps.

Fantasy Island is pretty much a bikini bar. Good lookers. Decent food, nice bar and pool tables.

http://www.fantasyislandclub.com/coupon.htm

Though you don't get the full on nude rub. I hear for a bikini lap its pretty damn good. I *think* it was 20 a dance, with some 2fer1's going on. Don't expect anything raunchy :P They call it "table" dances which is not supposed to have contact. YMMV your mileage may vary) I can go there with a crapload of friends, drink, watch the big screen and see nice cleavage and buttage :P

4 Play is a nice clean place, a bit pricier, but definately will find some good rubbage ;) If you are totally crazy.. They have 5 dances cost $150 on a couch and $200 on a "bed." LOL. I havent been there in abbout a month.

Plan B: Never been here, heard from friends it low-key and just a hangout spot?

Silver Reign: Decent club. Has eh, food, and its ok I guess. I had a lap from a really smoking hot latina there named Lizette,but that was like a year ago.

I'm visiting LA on business and staying at a fancy hotel on Avenue of the Stars in West Los Angeles. Don't have a car.
What SC's in taxi range are worth visiting in the area? I saw from TUSCL that bikini clubs like Fantasy Island and Plan B are close by, and that 4 Play is within a cab ride, but it seems like most posters are dissing 4 Play lately. Hollywood seems pretty far away by cab.
Thanks Guys,
R.

R the Man
07-28-05, 21:29
This was my first visit to a bikini bar. I like visiting SCs when travelling, so have a lot of experience, and didn't expect much of a non-nude/non-topless club, but it actually was pretty good. $5 cover to get in, $10 after 10 pm, and a draft beer was $5.

There was a relaxed atmosphere, the girls were fairly pretty (1 or 2 8's, lots of 7's, some 6's) and many were friendly. No pressure for dances, the girls would sit and talk to you. Laps were $20 and as usual mileage varied. The laps are down on benches at one end of the club, so not much privacy, even if you go into the VIP (not sure what the charge was for there). On the top of every hour the girls all go up on stage and then there is a 2 for 1 dance, and they don't cut the songs at all, so it is a real 2 for 1. The stage dances were fairly lame/tame, however.

I had lap dances with 5 girls. In ascending order of quality, Amy, a flat-chested brunette, did not allow any hand touching at all and gave the worst dances. Jocelyn, a brunette who said it was her first night at the club, was giggly and friendly, but gave a rough dance and held your hands at every strategic point so there was also no touching...and she had a habit of putting uncomfortable pressure on your thighs. A slim brown-haired girl from Brazil with a tight body (can't recall her name) allowed more touching and gave more of the sensual type dances that I like. Reed was a black-haired girl from South Africa (with the cute accent to boot) who wasn't quite as friendly but she had a smokin body with great boobs, and her dances were very good. The best of the night was Annabelle, a tall, slim blonde. Not the prettiest, not the best body (a little slimmer than I like), but she was definitely the most sexy in manner and really showed interest. Her dances were great, a very good tease (which is really what laps should be), and she gave play bites on the ear and elsewhere. I would definitely get more dances from her.

Anyway, it turned out to be fun, and certainly less expensive than the nude/topless clubs which I understand have $40 dances. Tomorrow night I'm trying Plan B, about 2 blocks down the street.

R.

Speck
07-28-05, 21:45
My advice - A decent strip club will cost you $200 plus anyway so why not invest in a rental car for $30 or so for economy? Head to Spearmint Rhino Industry. Otherwise, hit the bikini bars, have some drinks, and tip dollars to the dancers on stage. You get out of there for less than $50.

Thanks Guys,

R.

BenderOver
07-28-05, 23:24
Wow, those are pretty low mileage choices to choose from.

Go with Deja Vu North Hollywood or Spearmint Rhino COI. If you're going to blow a good chunk of change, you might as well enjoy it.

Bender

Thanks Guys,

R.

R the Man
07-29-05, 05:31
Wow, I had the BEST time at Plan B, unexpectedly.

My business dinner went late (although I did see Willie Nelson performing at the Dukes of Hazzard opening...I was on a balcony overlooking the private show) so I didn't get to Plan B till after 11:00 pm on a Thursday. At first, the place looked small, and all the girls looked occupied by regulars, including what I thought was the best looking girl in the place, Chelsea. I had a beer and was just going to go to Fantasy Island down the street (better variety and number of dancers) when I was approached by Ashley. She had good dances, nice and sensual the way I like them, and there was good groping to be had. Afterwards, I still had plans to hightail it, but as luck would have it, Chelsea became available and came over to me. She told me I had the nicest smile, but I was going to tell her that first. She is a petite brunette with curly hair and a tight body with good curves...not to mention a fab red silk bikini.

My rule of thumb is that the better looking the girl, the lower the mileage dance. Well, rules are made to be broken. Chelsea rocked my world with very sensuous and good mileage dances. Even better, we clicked and she was so sweet and attentive and just plain fun that I was glad I didn't live in LA because I would be addicted to her. The best dancer that I've experienced in a long time...but of course, YMMV and you may not have the same connection that I had with her.

Anyway, my experience with both bikini bars in LA (Plan B and Fantasy Island) were positive and much better than I expected...on par with many higher priced topless/nude clubs that I've frequented, and at lower cost. I would definitely come back...thanks guys for all your advice about SCs in LA.

R.

WulfgarX
08-05-05, 02:36
Well not really a strip club i hear, anyone partake at either Exotic City, and/or lingerie dreams clubs? I was told its a "private 1:1" dancing with no touching, something like "The Paris House", or the Eros Playstation in Borebank?

I was told a girl strips and you get as comfortable as you "want".

I hear the prices though are like 60 to get in the door, and they expect like 100 tip?? hmm... not quite worth it for that.. i can just rent a dvd fer chrissakes... but hey... thought id try something new

gzbell69
08-05-05, 20:48
Yep. I've been to Exotic city. Not worth the money. Paid 60 to get in. Got into a room with Beautiful brazilian babe who told me I could get comfortable, but couldn't touch. I think this means I can jerk off. Wasn't prepared to do that. Gave 40 tip and walked off disappointed. Don't waste your time.

WulfgarX
08-15-05, 20:38
Without going into details, went to 4play the other night and boy was it hopping and lapping. The girls were fab, and the shows were quite sensual. I spent about 100$ (4 different girls) total (dances and drinks) for the night and the last girl actually made me have to hit the restroom at the end. Her sensuality and aggresiveness along with sensual whispers and hand movement was very very erotic. YMMV accordingly, I must say I saw some really dingy looking guys.

Remember, dress semi nice, and smell good, and shave. It's key! And treat them well, say nice things, and dont always stare at their boobs. They are humans too and like to be noticed once in awhile.

4play has gone back up a notch in my books.

Da Wulf

Preverted
09-01-05, 03:46
Guys,

PM for location of a place where you can get a hand job in a stripclub for the price of a few lap dances, nothing extra. I will give you the girls name too.

Preverted

WulfgarX
09-01-05, 19:14
ooo my apologies, i read your post wrong. :-)

Guys,

PM for location of a place where you can get a hand job in a stripclub for the price of a few lap dances, nothing extra. I will give you the girls name too.

PrevertedUh, just be a gentleman, tip well and let the ocean move itself. no place will give you one outright. You have to find the connection with a dancer first. =)

Preverted
09-02-05, 03:29
Hi WulfGarX,

You may have missed my point, and maybe I was not clear. This happened to ME at this place. I was not fishing for information. Any trusted member can PM me for more info.

Preverted

Armstrong
09-05-05, 13:53
Not to belabor the subject, as I have reported on this place before, but went there last night and saw Foxy. She is the hottest latina in the place. She is blonde, thin with natural D cups and a spankable ass. She will do a "three for one" whenever you want ($40), which basically includes free reign of her body (sucking, fingering, her groping your rod). If you include a little something extra, she will take care of you. This is NOT in vip, but in the very dark, private booths in the back.

This place otherwise can be pretty hit or miss, and is more irritating that some of the other clubs, in the regard that you will be constantly hassled to "buy the lady a drink" and some of the dancers are more average looking. But there is definately a wide variety to satisfy most tastes.

DarthRaider666
09-10-05, 15:12
Well, I really should have known you guys would be here. What's up Daddy Lows? Glad to see you remember me from the RB Days. I was on the WSG site for a while but then suddenly I couldn't get access, so I changed my name to Instant Wax and never posted. I just now figured out how to get my old handle back! I guess it got rolled into this site now. I alway enjoy your stuff Daddy Lows, we cruise the same streets man it's like I'm riding along in the car with you.

Baldy Cruiser has pretty much covered it in his post #6.

Like another poster said, they key to getting pussy at a stripclub is connections, the girls have to know who the hell you are. I pretty much go to Starz exclusively and I've been doing so for about a year and a half. The girls know I'm cool and while I do post a lot of trip reports, I do keep my yap shut on the good details. If the girls know you as "a regular" for about a year they will start offering you pussy outside of the club because they figure if you've been there that long you must be fucking some of them outside of the club and keeping your mouth shut about it.

However, in addition to Starz, Rons Barbary Coast, King Henry and First King, I've had some success over at Rio, again in Gardena. There's at least one chick over there that will give you a nice handjob during the 3 for $40 nudes and she asks for $40 on top so it's really $80. Yeah I know $80 is a lot for a handjob when you're used to cruising for Figueroa hoes, but hey, you do pay a premium for premium chicks, that's the way it's alawys has been and always will be.

DarthRaider666
09-10-05, 15:19
Yep. I've been to Exotic city. Not worth the money. Paid 60 to get in. Got into a room with Beautiful brazilian babe who told me I could get comfortable, but couldn't touch. I think this means I can jerk off. Wasn't prepared to do that. Gave 40 tip and walked off disappointed. Don't waste your time.I couldn't say it any better myself except that I gave $60 and $60 so it was even worse. If you want to pay at least $100 just to jack yourself off in front of admittedly a very very hot looking woman, then hey, you have more disposable income than I do. Otherwize AVOID this place like the fucking plague.

WulfgarX
09-12-05, 18:25
....I've had some success over at Rio, again in Gardena....

Last time I went to the Rio was like 4 years ago. I always forget about that place, but from what my "memory" remembers was the grinds there from the latinas are very "grinding". My hands did wander alot, and I felt like a high schooler getting his groove on in the dark. Unfortunately, it never progressed that far w/any of them even though I did become a somewhat of a 2-month friday regular. The DJ knew me somewhat.

It was all about knowing, but they girls sure did never stay there at all. So it was nearly someone new everytime I went... but whatever. It was fun. Back then I think I shelled out 20$ for a nice lap, and 5$ tips if they got me perking, and a 10$ tip if they got me raged, and 20$ tip if they could successfully make me explode within 2 songs.

Heck (and I admit..) this one girl named "Laura Lee" was a half spanish/asian girl made me pop in under 1 minute. I wont go into the details but damn :)

Remember this was over 4 years ago.. things have changed since then...

(ahh the memories of my fantasies...) LOL

Webcams
09-12-05, 20:34
There used to be posts about high mileage in COI strip clubs, but they seemed to have dropped off the map. Any cagey vets care to comment? We newbies need your guidance.

Thanks in advance.

DripperDripper The Best Club by far is Spearmint Rhino In Industry no other club has steady pretty women who perform well and do it with such consistency, I have Never been to sr and seen the place without at least 2-3 lovely ladies. There is a mild dress code and the place is NOT for the average joe, It is an UPSCALE Gentleman's club it is not a raggy strip joint some complain about that but you know what I prefer to be in a place without lowlife's running amuck. Or 200lb. women trying to get me for a lapdance.
A good time will easily cost you 300-500 but you will have fun.
f/s is never guaranteed oral is difficult enough. Everyone has there preference depends on what you like, I have heard other clubs in Industry have much lower quality girls.

Two Free Tips :
1. Never Ever Ever Buy a girl a drink at a strip joint, It makes no sense and any good stripper will tell you the same don't buy them drinks.

2. Avoid the girls that promise A great Nasty Dance, The only thing nasty about it is how you will feel when you get burned.

Hot Lip J
09-13-05, 07:13
Yesterday Monday around 12:30 pm there were many L.E.'S near 98th and Fig. with the Coroner. The building area that they were in was a SW hang out.

Dripper
09-13-05, 11:40
Webcams,

Appreciate the advice. Half a grand sounds like an extravagant tariff though.

Webcams
09-13-05, 20:11
Webcams,

Appreciate the advice. Half a grand sounds like an extravagant tariff though.
YMMV, The trick with the rhino is that not every girl goes as far as others I myself HATE paying to find out, so go with a fellow monger or two and split them up, try the cheap dances first and when u get a girl that says she will do more and make sure u specify what you want be discreet of course but some girls think all anyone want's is a handjob, I had 4 hand jobs in one day they don't do shit for me, Then move on to the VIP Room. Make sure if it takes you a while to nut that you jack off first because the songs last about a minute - a minute and a half, and you get 3 for 120.00 Plus Tip.

I myself wish I knew fellow mongers who could be trusted to go and share the info but I don't have anyone at the moment with the same desire.

If a good rub is all u need start at the topless then go to fully nude.

When you put it that way half a grand, I can totally see how overpriced it is, But when u play with these girls it is hard to resist. I am sure with good recon you could get out of there with no more then around 250.00 & a decent handjob. Drycleaning Extra

Another tip; Go the first or second day of the month or call and ask when make-up day is, the place is packed with strippers who need to make up shifts it is great.

Crzrck
09-14-05, 00:44
What is the location?

Freee
09-14-05, 03:31
YMMV, The trick with the rhino is that not every girl goes as far as others I myself HATE paying to find out, so go with a fellow monger or two and split them up, try the cheap dances first and when u get a girl that says she will do more and make sure u specify what you want be discreet of course but some girls think all anyone want's is a handjob, I had 4 hand jobs in one day they don't do shit for me, Then move on to the VIP Room. Make sure if it takes you a while to nut that you jack off first because the songs last about a minute - a minute and a half, and you get 3 for 120.00 Plus Tip.

I myself wish I knew fellow mongers who could be trusted to go and share the info but I don't have anyone at the moment with the same desire.

If a good rub is all u need start at the topless then go to fully nude.

When you put it that way half a grand, I can totally see how overpriced it is, But when u play with these girls it is hard to resist. I am sure with good recon you could get out of there with no more then around 250.00 & a decent handjob. Drycleaning Extra

Another tip; Go the first or second day of the month or call and ask when make-up day is, the place is packed with strippers who need to make up shifts it is great.I had to pay 260 to get a HJ by this greek girl last month. I personally don't think its worth it but thanks for the info buddy. Keep it up!

Dripper
09-14-05, 12:47
I didn't realize that there was much more of an art to the strip club scene than there is to the AMP scene. At the AMP it takes a bit of time to know how to play the game, but it is really pretty simple once you get the hang of it. At the strip club, it seems dicey, and there is constant tension between getting off and getting ripped off. Girls try to game us everywhere, but the strip club venue seems to be where the odds are most stacked against us.

Still it does seems intriguingly nasty to get blown in the public area in a strip club, so I will probably save up my nickels and give it a shot.

Dripper.

Jay Dog
09-14-05, 13:28
Went there last night and had a great time. Girl named Lisa offered more in the VIP room, but was outa cash by the time she came backl lol. Next time I'll try her out.

WulfgarX
09-15-05, 12:10
I didn't realize that there was much more of an art to the strip club scene than there is to the AMP scene. At the AMP it takes a bit of time to know how to play the game, but it is really pretty simple once you get the hang of it. At the strip club, it seems dicey, and there is constant tension between getting off and getting ripped off. Girls try to game us everywhere, but the strip club venue seems to be where the odds are most stacked against us.

Still it does seems intriguingly nasty to get blown in the public area in a strip club, so I will probably save up my nickels and give it a shot.

Dripper.

with sc's too you have the *fools* who just dish out money like it was water and not expect anything in return but a hug, a whisper in the ear, and a "thank you honey" gesture.... and the girls expect all guys to do that :-)

Webcams
09-15-05, 23:40
I didn't realize that there was much more of an art to the strip club scene than there is to the AMP scene. At the AMP it takes a bit of time to know how to play the game, but it is really pretty simple once you get the hang of it. . . . . . . . .
Dripper.Dripper, The amps are easier simply because you know why your there, not to many guys go for a "massage" most expect at least a happy ending, me I expect Full Service. Most if not all girls in a massage place are there to provide extras. @ strip clubs; most girls are there to dance no extras some give good dances and others very few participate in the huge extra income that giving extra attention brings, and some guys are happy looking others want to sneek a quick feel and yet again some like me, expect Full Service. I am amazed at how many guys can cum simply from lap dances, rubbing on the dick just doesn't do it for me, I wish it did though !

Dripper one more thing, although the extras are performed most are done in tucked away VIP Areas where the dances are much more private.

Armstrong
09-16-05, 00:45
I agree with Webcams that most "extra" action takes place in the VIP, but there are occasions (e.g. day shift) when the club is emptier that the girls will put out in the semi-private areas.

Mc Hawker
09-17-05, 02:15
Be sre to ask about tipping. I went with a girl at Baby Dolls to the VIP (5 songs 100). She said that if I went I would not leave horny. After I paid the $ and get to the VIP she hits me up for tips. $ for HJ $$ for CBJ and $$$ for full service. The only thing that really sets me off is FS but that was too rich ofr my blood. After a minute or two, we settle on $$ for FS. I dont know if it was the "cheap" price or if she is just really bad at her job, but it was crappy FS and she finished way before I did.

The moral of this story is tell her what you want and what the tip is going be before you pay the VIP. I have never heard of a cop working decoy in a full nude bar so you might as well just tell her what you expect.

The other moral of the story is your gunna get better sex at a better price at an AMP (but after a while you want something that aint asian, just to change it up a little).

Happy Ho'n

Dripper, The amps are easier simply because you know why your there, not to many guys go for a "massage" most expect at least a happy ending, me I expect Full Service. Most if not all girls in a massage place are there to provide extras. @ strip clubs; most girls are there to dance no extras some give good dances and others very few participate in the huge extra income that giving extra attention brings, and some guys are happy looking others want to sneek a quick feel and yet again some like me, expect Full Service. I am amazed at how many guys can cum simply from lap dances, rubbing on the dick just doesn't do it for me, I wish it did though !

Dripper one more thing, although the extras are performed most are done in tucked away VIP Areas where the dances are much more private.

Trojan Swinger
09-19-05, 12:47
Not that I have been in too many places, but as far as LA goes, Bare Elegance and 4 Play are my favorite places. Best looking girls, nice environment, not waitresses asking you to buy a drink for the girls. YMMV, but after establishing a relationship (nice conversations and several dances on separate days), you can expect better things happening. Personal hygiene might also help.

Keybored 56
09-22-05, 10:13
The ones in the City of Industry are the only strip joints I know of in the entire U.S. where they operate as essentially brothels. It seems like a typical strip club with a cover charge, a bar and a stage and girls walking around without much on, but most of the girls will, for $120 (for the length of 3 shortened D.J. songs) plus tip, take you into one of the curtained "VIP" rooms and pretty much do whatever you ask.

Monster Cock
09-22-05, 14:43
Is that $120 + more for extras. What's the total damage?

The ones in the City of Industry are the only strip joints I know of in the entire U.S. where they operate as essentially brothels. It seems like a typical strip club with a cover charge, a bar and a stage and girls walking around without much on, but most of the girls will, for $120 (for the length of 3 shortened D.J. songs) plus tip, take you into one of the curtained "VIP" rooms and pretty much do whatever you ask.

Keybored 56
09-23-05, 12:59
Some don't require a tip. Many are content with $20-60. Others ask for ridiculous amounts.

Sosurf
09-23-05, 13:33
If you are into Chocolate, check out King Henry, Starz, First King, or if you have balls to enter the hood, Ron's.

Starz is my favorite overall. Best girls. two options downstairs and upstairs. Best looking girls. best TVs for watching sports if some skank is dancing.

King Henry can be the nastiest. there is a certain stripper who works 6 days a week there who I have banged a few times. $10 laps are a good deal.

Rons has the youngest girls. 18+ nude club $10 cover. gang bangers hang there though.

Also, I have heard about Alameda Strip on Alameda south of Washington as having good shit. Mixed reviews on OZ in South Gate (Long Beach and Firestone). passed by there and it seems like a cholo hangout.

BuddhaHead
09-23-05, 19:38
You probably haven't been to SF. The O'Farrell Theater & Market St Cinema make CoI clubs look tame.

Adventurous1
09-23-05, 19:54
Yes, the Market Street Cinema in SF is defininitely the closest thing to pure street action that I have even seen. Many opportunties for pleasure but also many robs roaming the halls of this den of inequity.

Velcro
09-23-05, 22:27
Anyone who advises you otherwise has some bizarre ax to grind cause Spearmint Rhino COI has almost the best looking dancers in LA(4 play in West LA has better) and has the highest milleage by far.

Ah, gotta call bullshit on that. Spearmint Rhino wouldn't even make my top 10 in LA for looks. Seriously, look what you're comparing it to, in the second-largest city in the US, you simply don't find the best-looking girls out in podunk Industry, love it though I do for its loose morals.

As for mileage, I wonder... There are two clubs within a couple of miles of SR that offer ultimate mileage for about the same ($120 3-song VIP and $150 15-minute VIP), and one out in Pomona ($120 3-song) that beats anything I've found south of SF. Tips not included. And on that score, I've gotten FS in the VIP for zero tip at one rather tropical sounding place in COI. I've gottan FS in the main area for $140 total at another. Others have done even better--$40 for FS, but that place changed management and the girls were middling at best.

Velcro
09-23-05, 22:35
You probably haven't been to SF. The O'Farrell Theater & Market St Cinema make CoI clubs look tame.
I second that. But you pay for it, yes you do...

Keybored 56
09-24-05, 11:16
You probably haven't been to SF. The O'Farrell Theater & Market St Cinema make CoI clubs look tame.I suppose it's a fine distinction but these two SF establishments don't have the typical strip club set up, (based on a nightclub/bar, as I mentioned) that is pretty much the standard around the country. I've been to both SF joints you mentioned many times and they are nearly in a class by themselves in terms of their neo-burlesque house presentation. Been at this a long time. Long enough to remember when most cities had a Burlesque Theatre, complete with an MC and even an organist back in the day. The MSC is one of the last of those theatre-based dinosaurs.

But, when it comes to full service, I'm not sure how the full service at Tropical Lei, or Hawaii theatre could be considered tame by comparison. FS is openly offered and specifics described. Just as with the SF houses you mentioned, if you want it and will pay for it, you can get it.

Now, put the SoCal clubs I mentioned up against the legendary spots in Houston, Atlanta, Tampa, NY and NY in terms of mileage and THEY pale.

DarthRaider666
09-24-05, 12:09
Yes, the Market Street Cinema in SF is defininitely the closest thing to pure street action that I have even seen. Many opportunties for pleasure but also many robs roaming the halls of this den of inequity.Yes, I remember those days of roaming that den of inequity. However, for what I read on www.sfredbook.com those days are past. I haven't been there since 1993 but it looks like DejaVu cought them and has tamed the club. Too bad. I remember walking in there and 3 or 4 ROBS lining up at the door and the most aggresive one would extend her hand to greet me with a "hi, how are you doing, can Igive you a tour"? ut she wasn't exteniding her hand to shake my hand, she was gabing a handful of dick. It's the only club I've ever bee to that had a certain little section of ewhat I called the "jizz wall", It was where the girl would be down onher kneee, makingher money, and when I was ready to blow she'd pull me out of her mouth and point my dick toward this wall on the just over her shoulder where there was constantly a big pool of jizz from other patrons.

Ah, the memories.

Speck
09-24-05, 17:19
Spearminth Rhino COI - I have eaten out a dancer in the full nude area.

My friend got a BJ in VIP.

AFAIK there is not full service available.

Unless there is fs like the places in SF, milleage by definition cannot get any higher.

There are also a number of dancers that allow touching anywhere and feeding throughout the lap dance.

Thong Lover
09-24-05, 18:14
All of them are on Craiglist. Anyone know where I can get some good budd.

Webcams
09-24-05, 21:08
So far the Rhino has been king, I have no attatchment to the Rhino whatsoever, It is Very far away, If you guys are telling me there are better looking women then at the Rhino I sure as hell am gonna go check it out !
I would Love to know BEFORE I go what extras to expect PM the info. Thanks
Webcams

P.S. I Love Strippers !

Speck
09-24-05, 22:07
Let me help you out webcams:

The other posts are pretty much bullcrap. There are better looking dancers overall at the following clubs in Los Angeles:

Bare Elegance
4 Play
and maybe Taboo in Anaheim.

But none of the above offer the intangibles of SRI.

Other places do offer high milleage, but none of those have the combination of dancer quality/high milleage that SRI does.

Location has nothing to do with dancer quality. The dancers come from all over Los Angeles. Many workers in Los Angeles commute to work from as far away as San Diego, Lancracker, and Ventura. So too, dancers will go far to a place where they make good money. Dancers fly into Las Vegas for a week a month to work. No reason why a dancer wouldn't commute to a high end, large money, guaranteed to be overflowing with customers place like SRI.

I have already posted links to the web pages of some of the dancers from SRI. I need no further proof as to the quality of the dancers. If you are into African American women, SRI only has a couple to offer and you are better off heading to First King or Starz. If you are into model types with no regard for milleage, then head to 4play. But if you have the cash, and want very attractive dancers with possible high milleage and possible extras, then head out to SRI.

BTW, I have found that a very inexpensive alternative is Sam's Hofbrau downtown. Not the hottest girls, but if you like latinas you should be happy. No cover. Packed on weekends. Beers are about $6(specials on Mon and Tues for like $3 beers). Dances are $10. Not HM, but plenty of attention and grinding.

Also Deja Vu COI is something like $20 cover, but you can print their coupon and get in for $5 or $10. $10 laps with some privacy and decent grinding. A few dancers allow a bit more touching. But VERY packed on Friday and Saturday night after abou 9pm.

Mc Hawker
09-30-05, 02:22
I has there in December. Many a ROB sill there but I was able to get FS for under 2.

I liked LA Girls ( I think that was the name). FS cost a total of 3. (door, dance and tip) but the girl was the hottest thing I have ever seen naked.

Yes, I remember those days of roaming that den of inequity. However, for what I read on www.sfredbook.com those days are past. I haven't been there since 1993 but it looks like DejaVu cought them and has tamed the club. Too bad. I remember walking in there and 3 or 4 ROBS lining up at the door and the most aggresive one would extend her hand to greet me with a "hi, how are you doing, can Igive you a tour"? ut she wasn't exteniding her hand to shake my hand, she was gabing a handful of dick. It's the only club I've ever bee to that had a certain little section of ewhat I called the "jizz wall", It was where the girl would be down onher kneee, makingher money, and when I was ready to blow she'd pull me out of her mouth and point my dick toward this wall on the just over her shoulder where there was constantly a big pool of jizz from other patrons.

Ah, the memories.

Mc Hawker
09-30-05, 02:24
Higher milage is available in other clubs in the area. I have been to PARADISE in one club 3 times over the last 2 years.

Spearminth Rhino COI - I have eaten out a dancer in the full nude area.

My friend got a BJ in VIP.

AFAIK there is not full service available.

Unless there is fs like the places in SF, milleage by definition cannot get any higher.

There are also a number of dancers that allow touching anywhere and feeding throughout the lap dance.

Baldy Cruiser
09-30-05, 23:29
Went into Fritz's on Monday around 5:30 pm with my golf buddy. We just played a round at Victoria. $28 for 18 holes, cart & steak dinner!! Mon. & Wed. special! Pretty great!!

Fritz's has been remodeled. New carpet, & plazma screens. Pitchers are ice cold. I have been coming here since 1991. But not much in the last 5 years.

Some overly buffed blonde chick that looked like she was on steroids came over & offered a neck massage. I said sure. It was good, because my neck & shoulders get very tight. She tried to get dances after & really would not take no for an answer. I told her she was too agressive. She left me alone after that.

GINA caught my eye on stage. Blonde, 36 DD's. Nice big pink nips. Tits are store bought but look GREAT!!!!!! Her legs are to die for. Cute face. Tiger Woods should of married her instead of that flat chested nanny he married.

I gave Gina a couple dollars on stage & she came over afterwards. My buddy & I got a couple dances each. WOW!!! Very enjoyable!! She is a perfect example of how great Fritz's is. Beautiful woman that will sit on your lap & give a pretty good mileage dance, for a measley $10.

I used to hang out at the Wild Goose, till they raised the dances to $15. Same old tired broads there. Absurd (no mileage) dances. Rubin (the long time mgr.) got FIRED for stealing money from Larry the owner. Good. He was an asshole.

Back to Gina. She is spectacular. She works days Mon. - Fri. Spotted a hot black chick named Jazzay. Big ass real titties & ptretty face. She was busy with some old Indian guy forever. I do like black chicks, so I will have to see her next time.

Nova was my alltime favorite at Fritz's. Hot black surfer girl with a boomin body & killer attitude. I still miss her.

BALDY CRUISER

Baldy Cruiser
10-12-05, 22:59
I may want to check out this new club & this ebony hottie!!!

ULTIMATE 10 SHOWGIRLS. Where is this club???

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ers/103716547.html

Baldy(luvEbonyChicks)Cruiser

egbiUS
10-14-05, 22:22
Hi Guys,

just thought I add some 5 cents to all the talking.

I checked out the Paris House twice in the last 3 weeks and I have to tell you it is better than most reports show (if you have plenty $ that is).

Went on a Saturday afternoon. Two girls were present and quoted me .6 for half an hour dance. I picked a early 30 blond with a nice body and fake but nice titts.
Once we were in the room she told me right away it is at least .6 in tips for a nice close dance (I was just thinking, here we go again, scam of all scams). But she did not stop at that quotation:" and we do hj for $". Wow, that was a bit daring, since she just bursted it out. I said I only have .8 and she was fine. Started to sit on my lap and took my hand right to her pussy. After some nice fingering and quite some talk from her she actually did finish with some nice hj. When I left she told me that next time we could do more.

I know, $.4 for a hj is quite a bit, but she was a looker. Body 8 and face at least 7 (and I am setting high standards) and attitude was not much below that either.

So, this week I decided to go again. Looking for more ;-). Got there just before they close. Blondy wasn't there but some nice latine, probably only half latina, very sexy. .6 and she starts dancing. After 10 minutes (and she was hot) she asked what the other girls did, when I was there, so I told her. She quotes me $, but we have to meet after she is off. Red light flashing (LE sting, ROB). Anyhow, she told me to met her around the corner, so I cruise the area for 20 min and actually do meet her. We drive half over Hollywood (with her and my car) ro find a parking spot (not all that easy with all that permit parking). Finally find a spot and get in the back of her big truck. I tell her I'd like to get even more and she quotes me $.4. Yes it is high again, but she is really nice. I give her the money and we go right to business. Doggy, mish, the whole programm. She is really hot. Nice titts, somebody has done a really nice job on those (I am still not 100% if they were fake), really nice body with smooth skin, athletic.

She is worth a lot more. Body and face 9. If you take her cute smile and great eyes she is really close to a 10. Attitude really nice as well, we talked a bit after. Guys I tell you, there is a diamond out there. I have been debating quite a bit whether I should tell you about her (don't really want to share her), but this forum has been great to me in the old century days) and Baldy is my candidate for the next president.

Well, I can't give you the name and more desription of her, because I do not want to get her in any kind a trouble.

Just telling you guys, try the PAris House, you might get your money worse.

As always YMMV.

Stay safe.

dazzle
10-16-05, 19:00
Gents --- decided to head out for a little R&R this afternoon. Hit up the SR for the first time. Had an excellent time. :)

Was there about 5min when this little thing dressed like a school girl comes up and promises me a real nasty dance. We head to the back for the .4 dances. She's immediatly all over johnson. With no problem I neg. a HJ, she did a little BBBJ, and HJ to finish and she let me do whatever I wanted including diddling her pink. Gawd I blew all over in there. Was slighly embarsing coming out into the main floor.

Total of 5 songs + .60 tip.. A little spendy, but really hot.. Gave me her phone number so we can hook up later. I think I'll be doing that. Gent's forget about me giving this # out until I can verify...

Have always had good luck pullin stripers out of places, but was the first time getting serviced like that in the club.

Would def recomend if you need to kill a sunday afternoon and don't mind $$$ and as always YMMV

May your shafts stay hard, and your balls hang low.

DaZZle

VisitUSA
10-16-05, 22:54
I was there from 8:30 PM to about 10:30 PM last night. There were several Asian girls. What was the first and last letter of her name ? I did 2 HM dances; one with a blond girl and the other one with a black girl. Both were young, tall, with excellent bodies, pretty faces, and willing.

Ruger94
10-18-05, 22:46
Hey Dazzle,

Does her name start and end with an "A"?

Sosurf
10-19-05, 22:23
Paid a visit to Starz after about 5 months. Paid a visit to my fav tall black stripper. Got a face full and a few fingers full..4 dances .80 included a little extra for the extra risk she took. Suck the areolas too..natural.. Sweet punani.

I stood at attention as she rubbed me.

No names to protect the bad stripper from the LE.

Speck
10-21-05, 01:55
Used condoms litering the floor?????

Mother f-ing liar should be fired on the spot for making such ridiculous and stupid claims. His supervisors should be fired for even accepting such bs.

I must have been in strip clubs over 100 times in my life and never once have I seen a condom on the floor.

Strip clubs in City of Los Angeles are already ridiculously watered down. None are in residential neighborhoods...the city won't allow it...and anyone claiming so is full of it.

You can't do good laps at COLA clubs because the police are freaking psycho.

Why do you boobs think people drive 45 minutes from SF Valley to COI. Why don't you dummies compare sales at SR Downtown to those of SRI? HUH? Why idiots? Are you afraid that you will learn the truth...that SRI makes like 3 times what SR downtown and SR Van Nuys make? Don't you think there is a reason for that?

Are you so afraid of fighting gangbangers, of being accused of racism....that you boneheads won't re-assign some lazy ass vice officers to gang detail in Southeast, Southwest, and 77th?

Or is it that your new replacement for Bratton...Senior George Gascon....has a morality hard on?

Do your f-ing job.....bust the thiefs, the murderers, and the gang members.

Villaraigosa's tenure will be short indeed if LAPD under his and his buddy Gascon's direction fails to perform governments top job...the protection of it's citizens and their property.

L.A. Police Commision Wants Lap Dancing Ban
October 11, 2005
By Jill Leovy
LA Times Staff Writer

Lap dancing, the political hot potato that pits free expression against indecency, should be outlawed, Los Angeles' top police officials voted today.

And no tipping allowed.

The Los Angeles City Police Commission today urged city council members to adopt a "six-foot rule" for adult clubs, which would outlaw physical contact between dancers and patrons. The legislation would also prohibit direct tipping of performers by patrons.

The Los Angeles Police Department has long sought the change, saying the existing prohibition on skin-to-skin contact is insufficient and difficult to enforce.

Adult club operators loudly cried foul.

"This is a city of 3½ million people," said attorney John Weston, spokesman for some 20 business owners who are fighting the measure. "Surely you can have room for diversity in the laws."

The measure passed by the commission would also require patrons to remain at least six feet away from exotic dancers, who would be limited to performing only on raised stages with rails.

The measure, which the council unsuccessfully tried to make law two years ago, is supported by police who say they have difficulty enforcing the current law.

But Weston said that restricting dancers to a stage is, "like saying all television has to go back to black and white."

The Los Angeles City Council passed a similar measure in 2003, but it was immediately challenged by industry opponents, who filed a petition for a voter-referendum aimed at overturning the new rules.

Faced with a choice of putting the issue to a vote, the council opted to repeal a rule requiring patrons to keep their distance from dancers. What remained on the books was a watered-down version of the original that prohibited VIP rooms and set standards for security guards, but allowed lap-dancing. Skin-to-skin touching between dancers and patrons had been illegal, and remains so.

Since then court decisions have allowed more restrictions.

The courts would view the current proposal favorably, assistant City Atty. Michael Klekner told the commission, because "you are not regulating dance, you are regulating physical contact. That is conduct that is not protected...by the constitution."

LAPD Det. Ben Jones told the police commissioners that the ordinance is needed because some adult dance halls are hotbeds of prostitution, workplace violence and other crimes, and police have had difficulty enforcing laws in them.

He told of officers arriving at clubs to find used condoms littering the floors. Right now, the law allows a nude dancer, "to go into a dark corner with a patron and sit on his lap, and for him to grab her buttocks and move up and down and there is no way to know if there is prostitution going on unless we go up to them and separate them."

But industry representative Weston objected, calling the proposed measure unnecessary, and wasteful of police time. "If there's prostitution, arrest those involved," he told the commission.

Police Commission president John Mack called the proposal, "a well-crafted ordinance," and after a few questions about how directly lap-dancing relates to prostitution and other crimes, the board voted to recommend the measure to the City Council Public Safety Committee.

AMPaddict
10-21-05, 20:53
Thats' what you get for electing a Leftwing Fascist like Villaraigosa. You thought that leftwing fascist commies would be better ? Think again. They know who butters their bread and some of that "butter" comes from the "feminazis" and the current crop of the hardline commie stalinists that are in charge of running the DNC.

As far as our current mayor is concerned; You are just a product of the "immoral capitalist society". Ready for some "dictatorship of the proletariat" m*therphuckers ?Welcome to f-ing Cuba.

Used condoms litering the floor?

Mother f-ing liar should be fired on the spot for making such ridiculous and stupid claims. His supervisors should be fired for even accepting such bs.

I must have been in strip clubs over 100 times in my life and never once have I seen a condom on the floor.

Strip clubs in City of Los Angeles are already ridiculously watered down. None are in residential neighborhoods...the city won't allow it...and anyone claiming so is full of it.

You can't do good laps at COLA clubs because the police are freaking psycho.

Why do you boobs think people drive 45 minutes from SF Valley to COI. Why don't you dummies compare sales at SR Downtown to those of SRI? HUH? Why idiots? Are you afraid that you will learn the truth...that SRI makes like 3 times what SR downtown and SR Van Nuys make? Don't you think there is a reason for that?

Are you so afraid of fighting gangbangers, of being accused of racism....that you boneheads won't re-assign some lazy ass vice officers to gang detail in Southeast, Southwest, and 77th?

Or is it that your new replacement for Bratton...Senior George Gascon....has a morality hard on?

Do your f-ing job.....bust the thiefs, the murderers, and the gang members.

Villaraigosa's tenure will be short indeed if LAPD under his and his buddy Gascon's direction fails to perform governments top job...the protection of it's citizens and their property.

L.A. Police Commision Wants Lap Dancing Ban
October 11, 2005
By Jill Leovy
LA Times Staff Writer

Lap dancing, the political hot potato that pits free expression against indecency, should be outlawed, Los Angeles' top police officials voted today.

And no tipping allowed.

The Los Angeles City Police Commission today urged city council members to adopt a "six-foot rule" for adult clubs, which would outlaw physical contact between dancers and patrons. The legislation would also prohibit direct tipping of performers by patrons.

The Los Angeles Police Department has long sought the change, saying the existing prohibition on skin-to-skin contact is insufficient and difficult to enforce.

Adult club operators loudly cried foul.

"This is a city of 3½ million people," said attorney John Weston, spokesman for some 20 business owners who are fighting the measure. "Surely you can have room for diversity in the laws."

The measure passed by the commission would also require patrons to remain at least six feet away from exotic dancers, who would be limited to performing only on raised stages with rails.

The measure, which the council unsuccessfully tried to make law two years ago, is supported by police who say they have difficulty enforcing the current law.

But Weston said that restricting dancers to a stage is, "like saying all television has to go back to black and white."

The Los Angeles City Council passed a similar measure in 2003, but it was immediately challenged by industry opponents, who filed a petition for a voter-referendum aimed at overturning the new rules.

Faced with a choice of putting the issue to a vote, the council opted to repeal a rule requiring patrons to keep their distance from dancers. What remained on the books was a watered-down version of the original that prohibited VIP rooms and set standards for security guards, but allowed lap-dancing. Skin-to-skin touching between dancers and patrons had been illegal, and remains so.

Since then court decisions have allowed more restrictions.

The courts would view the current proposal favorably, assistant City Atty. Michael Klekner told the commission, because "you are not regulating dance, you are regulating physical contact. That is conduct that is not protected...by the constitution."

LAPD Det. Ben Jones told the police commissioners that the ordinance is needed because some adult dance halls are hotbeds of prostitution, workplace violence and other crimes, and police have had difficulty enforcing laws in them.

He told of officers arriving at clubs to find used condoms littering the floors. Right now, the law allows a nude dancer, "to go into a dark corner with a patron and sit on his lap, and for him to grab her buttocks and move up and down and there is no way to know if there is prostitution going on unless we go up to them and separate them."

But industry representative Weston objected, calling the proposed measure unnecessary, and wasteful of police time. "If there's prostitution, arrest those involved," he told the commission.

Police Commission president John Mack called the proposal, "a well-crafted ordinance," and after a few questions about how directly lap-dancing relates to prostitution and other crimes, the board voted to recommend the measure to the City Council Public Safety Committee.

Speck
10-22-05, 18:03
Not that Hahn's much different, but I would not have voted for Villaraigosa if you had held a gun to my head.

VisitUSA
10-29-05, 01:08
A lot of girls over there are not what I am looking for, but a few are right on target.
An Asian girl that I had seen since she came in, was exactly in my range.

She came and asked me for a dance, I obliged, Topless, 3 of them, very fair mileage, FDK, stayed seating with me after the dances, continued fondling, lightly suggested a VIP ("lightly" is not the standard of most girls there).

I asked for the fee, to get the privilege: 1.2 + .8; I told her that we would wait for a few songs and go for it.

We went in at the beginning of a song, but that was not going to be our 1st song, just a warm up session with DFK, getting the tool in full gear and exploring all parts.
Then came our first song: more intense DFK, started using the tool in manual gear, then BBBJ, a very good one indeed and Balls sckng.

Second song: she was riding like a real Cow...girl, intensely.

Third song: this last one consisted of a very pleasurable Doggy.

I am still dreaming about it !

WulfgarX
10-31-05, 20:44
Been awhile, but iIstopped by Rio. Got a couple of good laps from "Essence" a smoking latina about 5'5, c chest. Not your waif thin girl, but more than made up for it with the bubbly attitude.

Was going to head out to Wilmington and hit "The Cabaret". I've had A+ success there month ago. Their cover is 5$, with 6$ drink and they ONLy offer "2-fer 3" dances. Thats close to 40$, and not being able to test the waters, its a bit "expensive". Sure they play a full 3 mins on the songs, so for 40$ you get close to 10 mins with a girl... but I decided to give it up that night.

I myself like to get a bikini dance first, for the 10~15, to test the attitude. If its good, ill then take nude or VIP accordingly. Industry still has the best... but damn its far for me in traffic.

I think ill hit up somewhere close to LAX tonight ;-)

JLS5196
11-07-05, 12:57
Can anyone provide the 411 on where Hawaii City is located (in City of Industry)? How about any other suggested strip clubs in the City of Industry?

Thanks!

Jeff 71
11-08-05, 21:26
Hey jls5196, I think you are looking for this:

Hawaii Theatre. 15333 Gale Avenue, City of Industry Exit Hacienda Blvd. (626) 330-2061 Web site: http://www.hawaii-theatre.com/

in the City of Industry, CA

Ricas
11-10-05, 00:39
I wonder if anyone know this girl Thania who dances at one of the LA strip clubs. She is Thai, but looked latina.

JLS5196
11-12-05, 13:19
Hawaii Theatre - What a great time. Are there any other clubs that offer the same VIP as Hawaii does? My interest is Latin and Black dancers. Thanks!

bigfun
11-14-05, 14:29
Hawaii Theatre - What a great time. Are there any other clubs that offer the same VIP as Hawaii does? My interest is Latin and Black dancers. Thanks!You may want to check out Paradise, especially if you are into Latinas.

Driftyz
11-16-05, 04:24
Any tips on when to go to hawaiitheatre.

NY1969Guy
11-17-05, 04:03
Too bad my Spidey senses were jammed by the sight of her massive tits and rockin body. Nancy of Hawaii Theater added me to her list of victims tonight because I let the little head take the lead.

After reading the various posts here on the quality in the COI, I decided to make the trip. Before I was in my seat comfortably, Nancy pounced and landed on my lap and began her pitch (while massaging my friend to life through my pants). She quoted $120 for the VIP area (admission) plus a 'couple hundred' to give me 'anything and everything I could want'. I opted to wait and see how she did on stage and see if her LD's looked like high mileage.

Despite recognizing her from SF, I couldn't quite remember if she was a ROB or not. What should have occurred to me was that I didn't ever remember having a PS with her before. I should have known that she was a ROB; but I left my handy, web-enabled cell in the car so I was stuck following the little head.

After her stage show I asked her to take $60 off her quoted price for a PS and she agreed: "Just don't tell anyone" (yeah right). She started with a nice standing lapdance as she got me in the mood. She told me to unleash the hound and passed me a cap and then a handful of Purell. Next thing I know she's gloved up like she's going in for surgery... Unfortunately, the surgical removal of my cash had already been accomplished. $260 (including the 'VIP' fee) for a covered + gloved hand shake was a joke. Of course, upon return to the car, various SF boards confirmed my suspicion that she was a ROB. Oh well, another case of too good to be true. Nancy is the blonde on the left: http://www.nancyandtrina.com/. Avoid at all costs.

Happy mongering.

BJhunter
11-17-05, 16:21
Any tips on when to go to hawaiitheatre.

I have gone at different times, its usually less busy during the days, but its always fun.

Rhino is also very good.

Sosurf
11-18-05, 14:31
Went last Thursday and there were not enough girls for laps for a few hours. Finally got some from a rican girl (forgot her name but she has brown frizzed hair and big natural titties and is about 5 8 140). First time with her. Saw the full package first on the upstairs stage. Was hoping Misha was there to try her out but this dancer was semi nasty so I enjoyed **** out of ***** .

My advise is to stay out of Starz for a few weeks until management and night girls settle their feud. As a whale, I am not getting my fish with the dancers unhappy and worn out by no breaks or time for laps.

The only + is that the upstairs was free and not usual 5 if you dont have a lap scheduled.

The Shaft
11-18-05, 15:01
Visited a few weeks ago. Met Alanah..mexican girl. About 5'6" long semi curly hell. Smelled really nice. big eyes. Pretty good body. Went for the three song combo...paid $40, and for $40 more was showed a really good time. Basically she said, "I'll bring a rubber", and it was put to good use. Went back a week later, and met Alice. An 18, but 15 y.o. looking really thin white brunette, with long hair. Really nice attitude, but no extra mileage. I got a taste of the beaver, but that's as far as she went. She wanted $500 in the VIP to spit shine the chrome. No thanks.
ANy other clubs in the area, with high mileage?? thanks.

gahbay
11-18-05, 23:42
Hi,

First time post. First of all I'm amazed w/ the work some of you guys do. Thanks for posting so much info and doing so much - I'm jealous of all the action you guys get. I'm new to the scene and don't know much so I wanted to share my exp w/ you and ask you some questions.

I went to Bare Elegance earlier this week by LAX. Got 4 songs w/ Nikkola (? not really sure if that was her name). Soooo hot, about 5'5" w/out heels, blonde, nice B-cup naturals, slender but curves in the right places and a heckuva dancer. She is definitely worth spending some time with. I asked if I could get any extras and she said no b/c she'll get fired. So we left it at that.

Since I'm new I don't really know how to have approached it. I've seen some posts where the guy just takes off his pants and the girls take it from there. I wasn't sure that was the right thing for me to do so I didn't. Also she came very close several times to taking off her bottom. Could I have taken it off? I slipped my hand in there more than a few times, but wasn't sure how far I could have taken it. ANyway, just curious how some of you guys would have played this one. Also if you know who the girl is that'd be even more informative. I definitely want to see her again.

Thanks

Webcams
11-19-05, 23:44
Ok Some guys ght take there pants down not me I still remember what happens to guys that do that and security catches them if the girl isn't happy the guy is NOT going to be happy. Strip Joints are much harder to get action then a S/W not that it doesn't happen but it depends on what you are looking for, and what service she provides, some won't let you touch them at all, others will suck n fuck or who knows what else... Just a matter of finding the right girl. You would be real surprised as to how many girls come within inches of sliding your cock in, but never do and freak out if you try, never assume anything, it could end up very bad for you. I personally ask them if they can do it there, if not after meet elsewhere, Offer some funds to convince her to do more, always have a rubber with you 99% of girls won't do anything in a strip joint without them, those that do usually carry aids herpes bad breath or who knows is the point. It's the stripper lottery, you never know which girl does and doesn't do extras, One good rule I live buy is when the girls offer private dances and brag how dirty they are, they are usually not doing full service. I personally wish we could find a few that do and share that info among trusted mongers. would save alot of $ $ $ trying to find them.
Hi,
Since I'm new I don't really know how to have approached it. I've seen some posts where the guy just takes off his pants and the girls take it from there. I wasn't sure that was the right thing for me to do so I didn't. Also she came very close several times to taking off her bottom. Could I have taken it off? I slipped my hand in there more than a few times, but wasn't sure how far I could have taken it. ANyway, just curious how some of you guys would have played this one. Also if you know who the girl is that'd be even more informative. I definitely want to see her again.

Thanks

Cres Prophet
11-20-05, 00:36
It's the stripper lottery, you never know which girl does and doesn't do extras, One good rule I live buy is when the girls offer private dances and brag how dirty they are, they are usually not doing full service. I personally wish we could find a few that do and share that info among trusted mongers. would save alot of $ $ $ trying to find them.My experience with strippers has been very limited, but I have gotten extras. While by no means a failsafe indicator, I look for the ones that carry a little purse with them on the floor. If they offer extras, they'll ususally have a condom in that little purse...Of course, having your own isn't a bad idea either.

The John
11-28-05, 15:58
I must admit I have no experience in the LA strip club scene (I'm here because I plan to travel there soon). I have had experience in clubs in Canada, Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Texas, and Florida, and a few other places. While there are differences from club to club on what they will tolerate; it seems to me the managers have more impact than the laws. None-the-less, I have found these tips to have worked for me.

After you get in pick a table with as good or even a better view of the couch area than the stage. Do not get a dance with the first stripper that asks (but if you like her ask her name and be polite); expalin you just got there and would like to watch a few more girls dance on stage before asking for some lap dances. DO Watch the girls strip on stage, after hearing that I have got some young women to put on a good show (usually when many other patrons are being cheap).

Even more important watch the couch/lap dances. You will have a much better sence of who will DO a dirty lap dance (rather than those who just promise one). Talk to the girls. If I find one I like, and I think will give me what I want, I get a "basic" dance first. I ask her what I can get (playing ignorant on prices [both official and unofficial]). I tell them I'm a "typical" guy, I'll get what I can, just tell me the limits "because I want to get the best dance I can, and I do not want to get you angry BECAUSE I WANT MORE DANCES WITH YOU LATER); this can often get a better than average dance.

Many dancers will promise more, few will promise less than they will offer; although some might offer more (and deliver) if you get several dances [or more likely become a "regular"]. If you talk to them (after you have bought some dirty lap dances, and touched some "forbiden" areas to "prove" you are not LEO) many will tell you what they are willing to do, and for how much. Some who are unwilling may direct you to other dancers who are more willing. Chatting about non-sex subjects (let her talk), and offering a back rub can get you information, and possibly better service.

In almost every case avoid the strippers who do NOT want to talk; they are all about the money and usually only willing to do the minimum to get it. Too often the most beautiful girls do not need to do dirty deeds to score big cash, so many of them do not. On the other hand many of the "popular" ie busy girls are willing (that's why they are popular). If you chat with a girl who is having a slow night she MIGHT be willing to offer more (and for a good bargain for you) {others just give crappy dances and no extras; that's why they aren't making any $}.

VERY IMPORTANT TAKE A SHOWER, don't you enjoy it when the girl smells good? Even if a stripper is willing to perform extras for a stinky guy, its almost certain to cost you more. She'll probably figure if you do not bother to be clean, you might be careless about STD's too. And do really think she wants to put her head in your foul crotch?

Be a smart shopper. Watch how she dances for other guys. At a minimum get a few dances from her before heading to the VIP room. If she offers "extra services" see if she is willing to make "all of the money for herself" by "dancing" outside the club. While this is much rarer, I have had some success, and it is much cheaper for you and more profitable for her.

I hope these tips work as well for you as they have for me. Many of my fellow patrons of strip clubs are NOT smart about what they are doing, and trying to get.

Good Luck, and Good Mongering!

Nna Joe
12-02-05, 04:22
Addresses please.

Where is King Henry?

If you are into Chocolate, check out King Henry, Starz, First King, or if you have balls to enter the hood, Ron's.

Starz is my favorite overall. Best girls. two options downstairs and upstairs. Best looking girls. best TVs for watching sports if some skank is dancing.

King Henry can be the nastiest. there is a certain stripper who works 6 days a week there who I have banged a few times. $10 laps are a good deal.

Rons has the youngest girls. 18+ nude club $10 cover. gang bangers hang there though.

Also, I have heard about Alameda Strip on Alameda south of Washington as having good shit. Mixed reviews on OZ in South Gate (Long Beach and Firestone). passed by there and it seems like a cholo hangout.

DarthRaider666
12-04-05, 05:58
Nina Joe, here's a link, it has the address of King Henry VIII http://www.zbone.com/club/reviews/stripla7ht.htm#King_Henry

I keep hearing these stories about guys gettin blowjobs in King Henry VIII and they are from guys thatI know have no reason to lie to ME about such things. But personally, the most I've ever gotten there is a mini handjob under the job. No doubt a lot of girls will do you off campus, but that's true in any stripclub. Overall, if you like black girls, Starz is the place. Rons Barbary Coast is kinda shady.

Speck
12-28-05, 05:26
No extras. No high milleage dances. No full nudity. No 9's or 10's. If you are looking for the above things, DO NOT GO TO SAMS! However, Sams is an excellent value.

Went to Sams tonight. It is located downtown near Alameda and Olympic, a couple blocks from Spearmint Rhino Downtown. Rolled in about 9pm. There is parking on the street. There is also a lot right next to the club where it will cost $3 to valet. The bouncer at the door pats down for weapons. No cover.

The club was dead when I arrived. Four unhappy dancers. Only a few customers. On Monday and Tuesday night, there is a special for $2 cans of Coors and Coors light. No cover, and that price...I dunno anywhere you can beat that. Anywho, an asian girl with nice implants eventually started dancing on the stage. No one at the tip rail. They have a sort of square in the middle of the stage. This is the only place where the girls can take their tops off. The Asian girl got a bit of attention, but the dance was uninspired. Started off on a second round of Coors. A white girl named Brittney took the stage. She did not look happy. She later said it was because she had to pay $20 to dance on the stage, and knew due to the small crowd that she would not make that much back in tips. I tossed out a couple singles and she came up and thanked me later and turned out to be very nice. She was about a 7 and had a real nice round butt.

I should note at this point, that Sams employs lots of very curvey girls and a few that probably ought not be dancers at all. Most of the girls are latina. If you are not a fan of this, you should go some where else. The girls are cute. But most have a few extra pounds on them.

After 11pm, the place really picked up. About 10 dancers, all cute except 1. A lot of customers.

There were a couple real nice looking women. One was named "bella" and had nice D cup implants, long straight dark hair, and a really round bubble butt. Another one was named "giselle" and bore a really strong resemblance to early 80's porn actress and Penthouse model Bridget Monet. She was really hot, and just a little overweight around the stomach. Neither had a difficult time finding guys to get dances.

Eventually I got a few laps from Britney. I had to put my hands at my side. She got a pretty good grind going and I got hard about 1/2 way through the first song. She rubbed her covered breast on my face, and also her rear end. She grinded my groin a lot and that was good. Also a few light kisses. She smelled really nice. I got three dances and tipped her another ten. So basically I got 3 dances for the same price a full nude would have cost at SR.

Ok a few more things about Sam's. Laps are clothed, usually a bikini, and cost $10. Songs are not cut. Also, if you are with a group, table dances are $20. These are basically the same as the stage dances, but the girls provide up close interaction, and more of it. Also, the food is very good, and inexpensive. A cheeseburger and fries is $4. Most things on the menu are $2-$6. Wed night they have Corona cans from 4pm-8pm for $4. Thursday night they have $3 heinekin bottles from 5-8pm. The girls can be really friendly and also some will drink with you. It really behooves you to get one of the four half circle booths facing the bar. These provide the best opportunity for girls to come sit with you. However, do not be an ass and take one of these spots if you are either by yourself, or are not going to spend money.

Overall I had a great time. I spent less than $80. I got food, at least 6 beers, 3 laps, lots of entertainment. My buddy did not get laps and did not tip. He walked out spending about $25. That was for 3 hours.

egbiUS
12-29-05, 21:57
Had a couple hours to spare on x-mas eve around 3 pm. Since I was in the area I decided to check this place out (had a coupon, thus figured it wouldn't be a total waste of money).

Parking is pretty convinient, valet at 3 bucks (actually it is 2.75, but you guys know how that works). It's a two drink minimum at 10 bucks.

There were about 5-8 girls, mostly latinas around. Stage show was OK, but nothing remarkable. I prefer the girl actually dancing instead of just sticking bodyparts in your face. No more than 15 PLs in the place, thus you get quite some attention, especially if you are tipping (I hate those guys who sit three feet away from the stage and do not tip - com'on guys, these girls are working for you).

The dancers are average looking but you might spot a 8 in between sometime.
I had a 10-1 lap (yes, they do cut them extremly short and it totals up to no more than 3 min.) with a nice blond. Dance was OK, but really not worth the .4$.

Just before I decided to leave, and the DJ announces another 10 for 1 this half mexican half asien girl walks over. Huge fake rack but very proportional. I tell myself, what can I loose another .4 and go for it. She actually starts before the 10-1 starts (what I really like) and puts my hands right on her rack. Nice! She rides me really well, turns around and actually starts kissing me, wow. Only briefly, but I tell you this was unexpected. We are about three songs through the 10-1 when she turns this dance into some UHM dance. I won't go into details, since I need to protect the ladys, but I left as one happy fellaw. She did not even ask for an extra tip, which I gave her anyway though.

Having this womderful experience I decided to stop by a second time. It's been Monday afternoon around 3pm again. I pay my 10 bucks drink (still had a coupon, which I got from the bouncer on my last visit), and sit at a table. After about 1 minute (you can tell the place wasn't that crowded) a cute black girls (blonde hair) sits next to me and asked me if I had been here before. When I say yes she tells me that I should know than that this is a great place for some UHM, so we talk about my last visit. She tells me that the other girl must have been crazy not asking for a tip and that I would have to get a VIP for $.4 plus tip to have some fun. Since I had those experiences at the HT in COI I tell her that I would think about it and get back to her. She is like: I will just stay here next to you, if you don't mind until you make up your mind. Well, this was OK with me, since she did not push me for the VIP but just talked to me. After about 10 minutes she tells me that we should head to the regular laps (another 10-1 was just announced) and she kind a likes me and would basically repeat my experience from the other day. Hell, nothing to loose but .4$, so I go for it.

She get's right to it. My experience was defenately repeated and I gave her .4$ tip on top of the .4$ for the dance (she only asked for .2$ though).

This place is steaming.

Anyhow, having had two great days I decided to check out the evening. THIS SUCKS. I was there around 7-8 pm. Hardly any dancer out. They just seemed to arrive for the night shift but never made it out. The dancers were up on stage of two songs (below 2 minutes) and than there was a span of three songs without any dancer on stage. Only two were asking for laps (but the time was just cut too short).
I left after an hour, very sad.

Bottom line. This place seems to rock during the day (at least for me) and sucks at night time.

I had the bets experience UHMwise in any strip club ever. Which does not mean this has been my best experience, since nothing is better than getting a VIP at 4Pplay with a true model type dancer laying on top of you, though there is defenately no HM here, but it is just very, very sensual.

You also might want to check out the Paris House if you are up for some UHM. For below $$ you will get some nice fun, depending on the dancer of course. Which reminds me, that I haven't seen my favorite dancer there for about 6 weeks, defenately have to get back.

Back to Play Pen. Go during the day, and asked the ladies how much mileage there dance will be. They are pretty good about telling you up front. Also, find the girls that carry a purse.

Play Safe.

James64
12-30-05, 13:35
Full day of mongering.

First, went to SH (that report on the appropriate board). Then went to SR.
Got a couple of great .2 lap dances with a really cute brunette whose name escapes me. Sorry. She rubbed her titties all over my face and crotch.
Let me massage them as well. She actually placed my hands on them for me, as I wasn't sure of the protocol in that place. Even let me touch her cooch a little bit.
Amazing! I should have gone to the VIP with her.

Went to the VIP with a woman named Eden instead. Said she was from Greece (lol).
Took my pants down a bit, and she rubbed her ass and cooch over my cock.
A little Russian. I think she scammed me out of a song. She was definitely working me. Every time I was close she would move etc. After two songs (supposed to be three) she asked if I wanted to do another song (.4 for nude dance, by the way). I said that I thought this was only the second song. She insisted it was the third. I wasn't going to argue. I said thanks anyway.

Overall, an amazing place. I haven't had that kind of experience in a club since my last trip to Vegas. Oh, 1.2 for the VIP dance.