PDA

View Full Version : Utr

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-99, 12:00

NoFear101
03-29-18, 18:46
A funny thing happened the other day. I was having lunch at the Tomoka Brewery in Daytona and when I came out to my truck afterwards I found I had a flat tire. As I was changing it in the parking lot a beautiful young woman pulled up and offered her assistance. I was about to decline her help, but when she got out of her car to help I got a pretty good look at her lace panties 'cause the little black dress she was wearing wasn't covering much! Anywho, long story short, turns out she was dressed to kill because she had just moved to the area and was out job hunting. Ever the gentleman, I offered to hook her up with something I knew about and asked her to follow me to my place just around the way to give her the buddy's number that is hiring. And she did. Once at my place, she asked for "the tour" and I was happy to show her around. I left her in the bedroom for a minute to tend to something and when I came back I found her like this! See pic below. I will spare you all the details, but enough to say it was awesome! She's flying out next Friday, so get sum while you can! Digits to members with meaningful posts, as usual.

MITransplant
03-29-18, 19:43
A funny thing happened the other day. I was having lunch at the Tomoka Brewery in Daytona and when I came out to my truck afterwards I found I had a flat tire. As I was changing it in the parking lot a beautiful young woman pulled up and offered her assistance. I was about to decline her help, but when she got out of her car to help I got a pretty good look at her lace panties 'cause the little black dress she was wearing wasn't covering much! Anywho, long story short, turns out she was dressed to kill because she had just moved to the area and was out job hunting. Ever the gentleman, I offered to hook her up with something I knew about and asked her to follow me to my place just around the way to give her the buddy's number that is hiring. And she did. Once at my place, she asked for "the tour" and I was happy to show her around. I left her in the bedroom for a minute to tend to something and when I came back I found her like this! See pic below. I will spare you all the details, but enough to say it was awesome! She's flying out next Friday, so get sum while you can! Digits to members with meaningful posts, as usual.You pic didn't post. Try again.

Topherman
03-30-18, 07:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

TrevJackkk
03-30-18, 10:13
You pic didn't post. Try again.Do you think you could send me those digits and your picture didn't post my friend.

NoFear101
03-30-18, 20:48
It just got better. She's got an incall at her home in Port Orange and is ready to play there all next week till she leaves next Friday. Just was there.

HeWolf47
04-02-18, 20:00
A funny thing happened the other day. I was having lunch at the Tomoka Brewery in Daytona and when I came out to my truck afterwards I found I had a flat tire. As I was changing it in the parking lot a beautiful young woman pulled up and offered her assistance. I was about to decline her help, but when she got out of her car to help I got a pretty good look at her lace panties 'cause the little black dress she was wearing wasn't covering much! Anywho, long story short, turns out she was dressed to kill because she had just moved to the area and was out job hunting. Ever the gentleman, I offered to hook her up with something I knew about and asked her to follow me to my place just around the way to give her the buddy's number that is hiring. And she did. Once at my place, she asked for "the tour" and I was happy to show her around. I left her in the bedroom for a minute to tend to something and when I came back I found her like this! See pic below. I will spare you all the details, but enough to say it was awesome! She's flying out next Friday, so get sum while you can! Digits to members with meaningful posts, as usual.Thanks, NoFear101 for her digits. I saw her (She drove to me) and I was very pleased. She is 26, very tight body, very cute, very talented and very bisexual as well. In essence, she just likes sex no matter if it's a guy or girl. I'm anxious to try her in a 3 some. Hope she stays around a while.

FLAdventurer
04-03-18, 18:27
What a great find, this girl is a gem. HeWolf and NoFear both nailed it with their descriptions. Her name is Mindy, 26 and with a very hard body that she knows how to put to good use. Small A cups but plenty to hang on to. Solid and I do mean solid ass, her hours in the gym are obvious and tight in the places you wish to be tight.

She heads up north on Friday for a month or two and then will be back. In the meantime, she has asked that NoFear be her screener.

Go see her!

NoFear101
04-03-18, 18:56
What a great find, this girl is a gem. HeWolf and NoFear both nailed it with their descriptions. Her name is Mindy, 26 and with a very hard body that she knows how to put to good use. Small A cups but plenty to hang on to. Solid and I do mean solid ass, her hours in the gym are obvious and tight in the places you wish to be tight.

She heads up north on Friday for a month or two and then will be back. In the meantime, she has asked that NoFear be her screener.

Go see her!For your trust, appreciation, especially of my friend Mindy, and she said you were a gem as well, and a gentleman and very much appreciates you. And enjoyed you. To say the least!

Zillow
04-04-18, 22:32
No Fear was generous to share the Gymnast's contact info and pics with me. I immediately contacted her and set up an early morning rendevous at her incall. Her incall is in a nice quiet duplex with plenty of discrete parking.

Upon being welcomed in, I was greeted with a warm hug to break the ice. She definitely is the girl in the pics. After a little chit chat, we got down to the fun. She had me sit on her clean bed and began undressing me, kissing and rubbing my body. This eventually led to her kneeling in front of me performing a BBBJ. The BBBJ was very well done and arousing, I definitely felt like she liked performing oral and not just doing it to get me hard. Positions were cowgirl and reverse cowgirl; both very pleasurable. I wanted to try more, but unfortunately popped too fast.

I will definitely repeat if given the opportunity.

PoonTan88
04-05-18, 10:25
Got the digits from hewolf and arranged the dream for next morning. Got to the incall nice and safe and was greeted by this petite sweet girl as described by fellow mongers. Everything was delivered as expected started off BBBJ CG mish K9 and more till I was exhausted to end the dream finally. She makes you feel at home. She might be leaving soon so get her while she is still available. NO fear and hewolf always spot on with the info thanks brothers.

CoolPerson73
04-05-18, 11:25
Nofear101 is there anyway you can hook me up with your UTR. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Whydou Care
04-05-18, 11:48
A funny thing happened the other day. I was having lunch at the Tomoka Brewery in Daytona and when I came out to my truck afterwards I found I had a flat tire. As I was changing it in the parking lot a beautiful young woman pulled up and offered her assistance. I was about to decline her help, but when she got out of her car to help I got a pretty good look at her lace panties 'cause the little black dress she was wearing wasn't covering much! Anywho, long story short, turns out she was dressed to kill because she had just moved to the area and was out job hunting. Ever the gentleman, I offered to hook her up with something I knew about and asked her to follow me to my place just around the way to give her the buddy's number that is hiring. And she did. Once at my place, she asked for "the tour" and I was happy to show her around. I left her in the bedroom for a minute to tend to something and when I came back I found her like this! See pic below. I will spare you all the details, but enough to say it was awesome! She's flying out next Friday, so get sum while you can! Digits to members with meaningful posts, as usual.So did your buddy hire her?. LOL.

NoFear101
04-06-18, 00:24
So did your buddy hire her?. LOL.Is that she has been so busy seeing senior members and their friends since her "discovery" that she hasn't had time to call my buddy about the job. Had a nice day off today and looking to resume things tomorrow tho. Nympho.

NoFear101
04-06-18, 22:26
Is that she has been so busy seeing senior members and their friends since her "discovery" that she hasn't had time to call my buddy about the job. Had a nice day off today and looking to resume things tomorrow tho. Nympho.Mindy has been so encouraged by her warm reception that she has decided to stay around for at least another couple of weeks and wishes to thank some members personally again and again. LOL. Her availability will be m-f 6 am -2 pm for in or outcalls and outcalls only on Saturday and Sunday. Theme suggestions are encouraged. Thank you.

NoFear101
04-09-18, 13:55
Trying to post sum new pics of my friend Mindy. Do you think she's a cutie, or what?

NoFear101
04-09-18, 14:48
Trying to post sum new pics of my friend Mindy. Do you think she's a cutie, or what?Still trying to figure out the attachment thing.

Member #5903
04-09-18, 16:06
Would love to become friendly acquaintances.

Still trying to figure out the attachment thing..

RawKing89
04-10-18, 19:48
Finally had a dream with Mindy last week thanks too nofear. Have to say she gave me the best BJ I have ever had. Definitely will be seeing her again. If you haven't seen her yet your missing out LOL.

RunnerGuy
04-10-18, 22:39

Go see her!Thanks to Nofear I was able to see Mindy also. Just like the previous reviews I wasn't disappointed. She's a great girl to be around. Not much to add to the other reviews but whipped cream was on the menu for a little fun diversion. Nice chit chat afterwards. Hopes she sticks around awhile longer. Again digits have to go through Nofear.

Jones88
04-11-18, 06:00
Finally had a dream with Mindy last week thanks too nofear. Have to say she gave me the best BJ I have ever had. Definitely will be seeing her again. If you haven't seen her yet your missing out LOL.Care to pass on her contact info?

NoFear101
04-11-18, 19:15
Care to pass on her contact info?Would love to help you out but you don't have any meaningful posts except asking for Intel. Try seeing a couple of the trusted providers on the usasg classified thread first.

HeWolf47
05-17-18, 22:19
Mindy is still around for a couple more weeks. She will be l saving Florida early June so if you haven't seen her, go see her now. If you have seen her before, she could use your help to pay for the trip to New York. Current plans are to be gone for the summer and return. I'm hoping this happens.

Chris5
05-18-18, 13:57
Mindy is still around for a couple more weeks. She will be l saving Florida early June so if you haven't seen her, go see her now. If you have seen her before, she could use your help to pay for the trip to New York. Current plans are to be gone for the summer and return. I'm hoping this happens.I definitely do not recommend this chick.

C5.

NoFear101
05-18-18, 18:48
I definitely do not recommend this chick.

C5.Why not? Can you elaborate?

Chris5
05-18-18, 18:59
Why not? Can you elaborate?My bad fellas, I was thinking of a completely different Mindy!! My last post was not towards this particular Mindy whom I've never seen. When I make a mistake I own up to it.

C5.

Joecoolntn
05-29-18, 13:53
Does anyone know of any Asian UTR's in the Daytona area?

Thanks.

Jonah1
06-15-18, 15:23
She is a cougar. 42. Tiny spinner CFS, Back rub, BBBJ, daty, lap dance with cameltoe and free to roam. . 125 hr. 90 hh. Very nice pleasant person. Hott lookin. In Deland. She will have a room twice a week in DeLand between 11 am and 6 pm. During the week not weekend. Has a Caucasian only prefference. Very busy and has three jobs trying to raise her two kids, so it requires you to be very patient.

NoFear101
06-15-18, 20:10
She is a cougar. 42. Tiny spinner CFS, Back rub, BBBJ, daty, lap dance with cameltoe and free to roam. . 125 hr. 90 hh. Very nice pleasant person. Hott lookin. In Deland. She will have a room twice a week in DeLand between 11 am and 6 pm. During the week not weekend. Has a Caucasian only prefference. Very busy and has three jobs trying to raise her two kids, so it requires you to be very patient.She'd probably be blowing it up if she'd adjust her donation (for opera singing) to 100 shrimp, what the market should be. And BTW, any pics?

Jonah1
06-16-18, 11:41
She'd probably be blowing it up if she'd adjust her donation (for opera singing) to 100 shrimp, what the market should be. And BTW, any pics?She is blowing it up LOL. Very hott lady spinner.

NoFear101
06-16-18, 18:42
She is blowing it up LOL. Very hott lady spinner.Her donation? Ect. If you don't want to make it public.

Chris5
06-16-18, 18:49
She'd probably be blowing it up if she'd adjust her donation (for opera singing) to 100 shrimp, what the market should be. And BTW, any pics?Agreed 100 percent NF. A 40 something year old chick with 3 kid's should be asking extremely low rate's, she would never make it here in Orlando brother. Deland can have her!

C5.

Jonah1
06-16-18, 19:06
Her donation? Ect. If you don't want to make it public.Closed for now. Please don't blow up my PM. If she decides to open it back up, I'll post. Sorry.

Vote For Pedro
07-08-18, 19:23
Hey guys, as the title says I'm out of town at the moment, and I had a UTR that was presented to me by another Senior about 2 years ago, I saw her three times when she was in DeLand at her apartment but then she had moved and just lost touch with her, she texted me the other day wanting to rekindle our friendship but unfortunately I'm out of town working, but she said that she's ready to meet new friends (Seniors Only) name is Nikki she's probably about 5'7 brunette, small boobs, average looks I wish that I could post pictures but I'm not savy enough be able to do so.

HeWolf47
07-19-18, 17:58
Mindy is currently out of town, but will be returning early August. I'm sure she will be looking to see her old clients plus meet some new ones. Please don't ask me for her number if you aren't a SM with meaningful posts (that means your posts include some review and aren't just a slew of worthless questions).

Hope you guys enjoy this great ass with hand prints on it.

HeWolf47
07-25-18, 18:49
Mindy is currently out of town, but will be returning early August. I'm sure she will be looking to see her old clients plus meet some new ones. Please don't ask me for her number if you aren't a SM with meaningful posts (that means your posts include some review and aren't just a slew of worthless questions).

Hope you guys enjoy this great ass with hand prints on it.I struggle with pics on here. I just noticed the picture I was referring to never got posted. Let's try again!

DBlaze
07-26-18, 22:27
Friend of mine is looking for a couple of friends to meet with tonight. SM's only as I know her. Trades to the front LOL. Tall, blonde, spinner, BBBJ, Cfs.

DBlaze
07-27-18, 13:30
Thanks to all of you that have followed up, our new friend has gone back utr, and she asked that I stopped sharing her contact info for the moment, I'll be sure to let everyone know when she's available again.

Friend of mine is looking for a couple of friends to meet with tonight. SM's only as I know her. Trades to the front LOL. Tall, blonde, spinner, BBBJ, Cfs.

HeWolf47
07-29-18, 22:34
Adriana used to live in Longwood but has moved to Sanford. She lives close to Seminole Town Center Mall. Adriana is tall (5'9" thin, and Scottish. She has been MIA because she had a family member visiting for 8 weeks. That cut down or pretty much eliminated her from the hobby. Well, now she is back and I had the great pleasure of visiting with her yesterday. Wow! Don't know if she was just super horny after that long layoff or what it was, but my hour + dream with her was extra hot. We enjoyed all the GFE activities (DFK, DATY, BBBJCIM, MISH, K9), and finished with a visit to the islands. All this and the damage was 150. She does now have 3 small dogs and she will talk your ear off, but she isn't a clock watcher at least with me. Also, as always, the Greek visit may be a YMMV thing and she might ask for a slightly higher donation if you're not a regular. Her prices are very reasonable either way. After that long layoff, she is super horny and definitely in need of some financial help. If you've already seen her, you have her number. If you want her number, please be a SM with some actual reviews before even asking me for her number.

Jmoedb
07-30-18, 13:32
Thanks to blaze for the hook up. Nice looking girl. Tight spinner body. Outstanding jaw work. CFS cowgirl and K9 to finish off. Great time. Not sure if she wants to see anybody else but I'm glad I did LOL thanks again blaze I owe ya.

UltraFiend1
08-10-18, 22:32
Hi fellow mongers. I'm heading to Daytona next week and I figured I would reach out to and see if anyone can help a budda out with the Daytona area. Thank you in advance.

Jonah1
08-20-18, 14:00
Stopped in to see Amy who was sick for a few days. She is better now and could use a visit from her friends.

WilliamMstrs
08-20-18, 15:46
Thanks to all of you that have followed up, our new friend has gone back utr, and she asked that I stopped sharing her contact info for the moment, I'll be sure to let everyone know when she's available again.Hey brother is this cutie back?

Big Hoss 74
08-24-18, 12:04
I struggle with pics on here. I just noticed the picture I was referring to never got posted. Let's try again!That was 1 fine ass. Saw her a couple times for lots of fun. I kept in touch. When she was coming back to Florida a few weeks ago, I reached out again and she said she was engaged and bringing her fiancé back with her. I laughed big and told her good luck. I did love that ass though.

Zillow
08-24-18, 17:01
That was 1 fine ass. Saw her a couple times for lots of fun. I kept in touch. When she was coming back to Florida a few weeks ago, I reached out again and she said she was engaged and bringing her fianc back with her. I laughed big and told her good luck. I did love that ass though.She told me that she was in NY for good when I asked if she was back in town. As for the fiance, when she was doing 2 girl sessions, she told me she preferred pussy to dick.

HeWolf47
08-24-18, 17:42
She told me that she was in NY for good when I asked if she was back in town. As for the fiance, when she was doing 2 girl sessions, she told me she preferred pussy to dick.I got the same story that she is back in New York for good. Damn, I will miss her.

NoFear101
08-26-18, 22:13
I got the same story that she is back in New York for good. Damn, I will miss her.Pussy everywhere my monger friends. Did you forget there is a beach full of different pussy on a weekly rotation in Daytona? I've been keeping pretty busy chasing and nailing the game hens this summer, but I got one on deck for ya'll that will do a full hour at good 'ol Mindy donation rates. And is even better looking! Jesus Christ you guys got to be tired of banging the same old pussy week after week!

NewAgain
08-30-18, 14:27
Guys, keep your inbox clear. Have tried to PM three guys today. All full inboxes.

NoFear101
08-30-18, 19:14
Big dissappointed. No!. Correction. Small dissappointment. The utr I had ready to see my friends bailed. She said, " I can't believe you would let your friends fuck me". I replied, "Hey, why not? I'm through? She left after that. Sorry if I dissappointed ya'll. But that's how it's been all summer. So. NEXT is all I can say😎.

Zillow
08-30-18, 22:37
Big dissappointed. No!. Correction. Small dissappointment. The utr I had ready to see my friends bailed. She said, " I can't believe you would let your friends fuck me". I replied, "Hey, why not? I'm through? She left after that. Sorry if I dissappointed ya'll. But that's how it's been all summer. So. NEXT is all I can say😎.She only let you pay her because she knew that would make you happy.

NoFear101
08-31-18, 23:39
She only let you pay her because she knew that would make you happy.Fall in love with me, the beach house, the lifestyle.

BBC386
09-21-18, 11:14
A friend contacted me and said that her friend is looking for some help. I have not personally seen her yet but let's lend her a Qv 50 hh 90 hr 125 and car rides 60. Senior members know what to do.

Member #5806
10-18-18, 18:07
A friend contacted me and said that her friend is looking for some help. I have not personally seen her yet but let's lend her a Qv 50 hh 90 hr 125 and car rides 60. Senior members know what to do.Did you ever see this lass? I've texted her several times but no joy. I'm mostly curious about the safety of her incall.

Cheers.

PF.

BBC386
10-19-18, 03:38
Did you ever see this lass? I've texted her several times but no joy. I'm mostly curious about the safety of her incall.

Cheers.

PF.Hot loooks, yet spotty communication. Safe as far as I'm told haven't ventured to see her just yet.

NoFear101
11-18-18, 22:54
Recently met a new girl who is eager to meet orher gents besides me. And yes! She's in the bed in my guest room now! For you brothers that have been to my digs in the past. Pm me. Clearing out my inbox now. 😎.

NoFear101
11-19-18, 00:48
White bleached blond beach ball hair. Crystal blue eyes and a pussy that will bruise ya! LOL.

NoFear101
11-19-18, 23:52
Had a great weekend with this one. Took her to work with me today and gave her an easy task to complete painting flower pots and she did a great job so I paid her 100. On the way back to the palace she wanted, no insisted, It take her to buy some crack. Would'nt take no for an answer. Sent her into the 7-11 to buy cigerettes and I left her there. Apologies to my friends. NEXT!

BigBoy347
11-26-18, 18:27
Had a great weekend with this one. Took her to work with me today and gave her an easy task to complete painting flower pots and she did a great job so I paid her 100. On the way back to the palace she wanted, no insisted, It take her to buy some crack. Would'nt take no for an answer. Sent her into the 7-11 to buy cigerettes and I left her there. Apologies to my friends. NEXT!I just had the same incident will close they just don't get it you try to help them out and it's never enough they think of nobody but themselves and nothing but drugs they act like they want a place to stay but they don't 09 need it back living in the car with her pimp.

BBC386
12-26-18, 17:07
Don't say I never gave you anything. Stumbled onto a massage therapist on POF. 30/45/60 minutes available at 50/65/80 for a rub, you will have to discuss any other modalities in person with her. I personally had a nice rub that didn't break the bank and I left happy but YMMV very new, or says she is. Pics says she used to dance at some point. Spinner with huge mom tits. Seniors know what to do.

RoadWarrior2K
12-27-18, 01:57
Don't say I never gave you anything. Stumbled onto a massage therapist on POF. 30/45/60 minutes available at 50/65/80 for a rub, you will have to discuss any other modalities in person with her. I personally had a nice rub that didn't break the bank and I left happy but YMMV very new, or says she is. Pics says she used to dance at some point. Spinner with huge mom tits. Seniors know what to do.But for the hair, I thought I was looking at Leann Rimes. Nice find, BBC.

DBlaze
01-05-19, 23:11
Finally got the chance to meet tara tonight, and I will say, I was not disappointed. She doesn't currently have an incall, but drives herself. After texting for a little while (no problem sending a pic or two), she finally arrived.

Personally, I think she's gorgeous, long curly hair, curvy, and my God, those Tatas. She came inside, and the dream began. Once she undressed and uncaged those things, I was at a full attention, tara proceeded with a great BBBJ. I wouldn't quite say DT, but still great, followed by some ankles on shoulder mish, and then cowgirl. Can't say I had any complaints, and I think we'll be seeing each other again soon.

Db21.

KreampieKing
01-05-19, 23:28
Finally got the chance to meet tara tonight, and I will say, I was not disappointed. She doesn't currently have an incall, but drives herself. After texting for a little while (no problem sending a pic or two), she finally arrived.

Personally, I think she's gorgeous, long curly hair, curvy, and my God, those Tatas. She came inside, and the dream began. Once she undressed and uncaged those things, I was at a full attention, tara proceeded with a great BBBJ. I wouldn't quite say DT, but still great, followed by some ankles on shoulder mish, and then cowgirl. Can't say I had any complaints, and I think we'll be seeing each other again soon.

Db21.Your inbox is full.

HotNhung
01-08-19, 01:20
Don't say I never gave you anything. Stumbled onto a massage therapist on POF. 30/45/60 minutes available at 50/65/80 for a rub, you will have to discuss any other modalities in person with her. I personally had a nice rub that didn't break the bank and I left happy but YMMV very new, or says she is. Pics says she used to dance at some point. Spinner with huge mom tits. Seniors know what to do.What's her info.

BobKeBob
01-14-19, 19:51
This provider is quite skiddish, and is trying to get a job at a dennys.

She has great vacuuming skills.

Will trade utr for utr info for other Senior Members.

EroticM
01-14-19, 19:56
This provider is quite skiddish, and is trying to get a job at a dennys.

She has great vacuuming skills.

Will trade utr for utr info for other Senior Members.How about at least a city location so we can know if it's within our travel time before we ask for more info?

Thanks.

DBlaze
01-17-19, 20:53
Your inbox is full.Good to go.

Chaparrolo
01-17-19, 22:01
Hi guys I'm in your city for the next few days and was wondering if anybody can recommend a good and trustful utr. Idc about race or skin complexion (just not bbw) as long as she's a good performer. Thanks in advance.

Topherman
01-21-19, 19:14
Just had the time of my life. Yeah! Racheal is the deal! I've been with her on and off for the last 4 years. Head in the car, the bedroom, and the outdoors. She's kwel!

She's in Ormond Beach until Thursday. Dm me for contact info.

T-Man.

DarkManXFl
01-22-19, 12:38
Thanks to TMan for the connection. Tried to set something up with his UTR, but she quoted me 220 for hr. Said that is what another member was willing to do so set her rate standard. Decided to pass as not that desperate. She did wiggle a little bit but may try in future but not at that for now. She is moving to Daytona instead of ormond. Seems like a good girl on communication.

Just had the time of my life. Yeah! Racheal is the deal! I've been with her on and off for the last 4 years. Head in the car, the bedroom, and the outdoors. She's kwel!

She's in Ormond Beach until Thursday. Dm me for contact info.

T-Man.

Bonghit420
01-29-19, 14:26
Had a dream about her lots of fun great BBBJ CBJ and greek.

Big thanks to kk for info.

BBC386
01-30-19, 11:27
Checkout Orlando utr thread. Nikki has a warm coat special going on.

DarkManXFl
01-30-19, 12:02
Just gets better and better. Such a pretty and submissive spinner. Out of port orange / south Dayton. A must see and not some over hyped girl. Petite and it is like her mission in life is to please a man. Lots of fun with small a cups and a nice booty. She has an incall today after 4 pm in Daytona area.

Member #5903
02-02-19, 07:50
Thanks BBC for the info. Good communication with her via text and set up a time to pick her up for a car date, rate was 60 biscuits for a qv. Gave her a heads up when I was leaving work and it took about 40 minutes to get to her. She was showered and ready to go when I arrived. I didn't stop for covers and she didn't have any opted for a nice BBJCIM but no swallow. We were in a parking lot with some people close by so she held it in her mouth for a few minutes till we found a better spot to open the door and spit it out. We had a good laugh about that. Dropped her off and I was on my way. She did say she has had a few no shows recently. Worth the trip and would repeat.

NoFear101
03-08-19, 21:24
Sometimes I just have to pinch myself to make sure. Lucked into a new girl who will be available starting tomorror. 5 ft 100 lbs with an enthusiastic attitude. You guys are invited to pm me for pics and details. Inbox is clear.

Ding A Ling
03-09-19, 16:16
Sometimes I just have to pinch myself to make sure. Lucked into a new girl who will be available starting tomorror. 5 ft 100 lbs with an enthusiastic attitude. You guys are invited to pm me for pics and details. Inbox is clear.Waiting on follow up post before PM is sent. LOL.

HeWolf47
03-09-19, 20:45
Sometimes I just have to pinch myself to make sure. Lucked into a new girl who will be available starting tomorror. 5 ft 100 lbs with an enthusiastic attitude. You guys are invited to pm me for pics and details. Inbox is clear.Thanks for finding this girl. I had the pleasure of seeing her today at Nofear's nice home a block from the beach. She provided me with all the GFE activities I asked for. She is very new to this and anxious to please. She also really seems to enjoy herself as well. Today was one of the finest first time experiences I've had since I began this hobby many years ago. Please be nice to her so we can keep her around. Since Michelle is Nofear's UTR you will have to send him a PM to arrange a meeting. Her rates are 100/ hh or 150/ hr. I opted for the hour today and left completely satisfied.

RedNose1
03-11-19, 16:53
Sometimes I just have to pinch myself to make sure. Lucked into a new girl who will be available starting tomorror. 5 ft 100 lbs with an enthusiastic attitude. You guys are invited to pm me for pics and details. Inbox is clear.Super sweet, great comms, great private location. A cups with perfect nipples, great head game, tiny sweet butt. Very accomadating. Another visit is just around the corner. Thanks for sharing!

NoFear101
03-12-19, 00:19
A UTR desires to make a few close friends who have respect, style, class and of course cash. And a desire to better their personal life by availing themselves of her skills. A true UTR doesn't see just anyone. You will need some social skills at best. Lowballing, crude, and con artist cheapskates need not apply. You are not entitled to suck up as much of her time texting and texting and texting her to get to know her first. That is why a true UTR offers a full hour so you can get to know her when you see her. I'm really amazed I have to explain this to an unfortunate few who present themselves as seasoned hobbiests on here but are obviously jealous and seem dedicated to trying to fuck it up for the rest of us by harrassing and trying to run their game on sincere providers and turning them off to the hobby. Grow up and act like men already, ok?

LetsGoBoating
03-12-19, 07:54
A UTR desires to make a few close friends who have respect, style, class and of course cash. And a desire to better their personal life by availing themselves of her skills. A true UTR doesn't see just anyone. You will need some social skills at best. Lowballing, crude, and con artist cheapskates need not apply. You are not entitled to suck up as much of her time texting and texting and texting her to get to know her first. That is why a true UTR offers a full hour so you can get to know her when you see her. I'm really amazed I have to explain this to an unfortunate few who present themselves as seasoned hobbiests on here but are obviously jealous and seem dedicated to trying to fuck it up for the rest of us by harrassing and trying to run their game on sincere providers and turning them off to the hobby. Grow up and act like men already, ok?I've been in the game a long time and prefer the UTR. I've heard so many stories from these UTR's (and professionals) about the jerks wanting something for nothing or wanting a service not offered. When they don't get what they want then the asshole slams them on here or in one case tried to choke out the girl. Guys, these girls are people that offer a service and deserve to be treated like a person. Maybe these girls should post reviews on us, then let's see who gets shut out.

HeWolf47
03-12-19, 08:28
I tried to answer your PM about Michelle-2 L but your mailbox is full.

True Hobbiest
03-12-19, 08:47
Sometimes I just have to pinch myself to make sure. Lucked into a new girl who will be available starting tomorror. 5 ft 100 lbs with an enthusiastic attitude. You guys are invited to pm me for pics and details. Inbox is clear.I spent an hour with this amazing UTR. Felt like I was meeting a long lost "Lover" as her genuine smile and hot kisses welcomed me into bed. No acting with this girl you can tell she enjoys what she does for you and you for her. Exceptionally safe in-call, amazing petite body with nipples that just need to be enjoyed. Smelled fresh, tasted like honey and as pretty as can be! I'm hooked and will be seeing her again and again plus. Treat her well and make her want to stick around.

One of us already tried to play games with her by very low balling her and still looking for extras. Go back to the Street Walkers where you belong until you understand how few girls like Michelle exist in our world.

Stay safe and play safe.

TH

PS :" NoFear101" has all her contact info.

MITransplant
03-12-19, 12:04
Sometimes I just have to pinch myself to make sure. Lucked into a new girl who will be available starting tomorror. 5 ft 100 lbs with an enthusiastic attitude. You guys are invited to pm me for pics and details. Inbox is clear.She totally ghosted and stood me up after she told me that she would be ready because she is always up at 8 am doing house stuff. She told me to be on time, I was. She told me not to stand her up, I didn't. I text and called and got nothing but crickets in return.

DarkManXFl
03-12-19, 16:24
First I have to say thank you to NoFear for advancing this hobby beyond greatness. A true gentleman that goes above and beyond by not only sharing a great UTR but also an amazing incall location. Thank you for finding and sharing this girl!

What can I say that hasn't already been said. Super sexy girl, great smile, beautiful. Beautiful. BEAUTIFUL body and amazing attitude. Saw her for a HH due to my own tardiness as I had to get on the road and had originally scheduled an hour, but traffic had gotten the best of me. And only could do a half once arrived. Wish I could have done 10 hours! She not only accommodated the change but also took such good care that it was like I had known her forever. She made time seem to stop and like her only goal was to please me. I am going to repeat as often as she will let me.

Thank you again NoFear. Reminder to all NoFear is the keeper of her digits. Please contact him as he will screen, I do not have permission to give out her info so please no PMs asking for it.

Dark.

I spent an hour with this amazing UTR. Felt like I was meeting a long lost "Lover" as her genuine smile and hot kisses welcomed me into bed. No acting with this girl you can tell she enjoys what she does for you and you for her. Exceptionally safe in-call, amazing petite body with nipples that just need to be enjoyed. Smelled fresh, tasted like honey and as pretty as can be! I'm hooked and will be seeing her again and again plus. Treat her well and make her want to stick around.

One of us already tried to play games with her by very low balling her and still looking for extras. Go back to the Street Walkers where you belong until you understand how few girls like Michelle exist in our world.

Stay safe and play safe.

TH

PS :" NoFear101" has all her contact info.

NoFear101
03-12-19, 19:00
She totally ghosted and stood me up after she told me that she would be ready because she is always up at 8 am doing house stuff. She told me to be on time, I was. She told me not to stand her up, I didn't. I text and called and got nothing but crickets in return.I thought she contacted you upon awakening and explained she was exausted from seeing clients the day before and that she apologized profusely and offered to make it up to you.

MITransplant
03-12-19, 19:52
I thought she contacted you upon awakening and explained she was exausted from seeing clients the day before and that she apologized profusely and offered to make it up to you.Yes, she did contact me upon awakening, an hour and a half past our meeting time of 11 am. I got my first response from her at 12:39 after I left Daytona. I posted the initial post when I was a bit upset due to driving an hour one way to see her. She did apologize profusely and explained about being exhausted and yes, she also said she would make it up to me then as well but I had already posted about it. I have screen shots of the conversation. I'm going to give it another shot tomorrow.

Big Hoss 74
03-13-19, 12:52
And his girl Michelle is super sweet and cute. To me, cute is the best thing a girl can be. She has beautful red hair she was nice enough to put into pigtail braids for me. He body is very fit and tight and her little bubble butt is a thing of beauty. She was all smiles and provided absolutely top notch DFK and BBBJ. We finished with cover in dog with her cheering me on. Great little firecracker there.

And again, thanks so much No Fear for the hospitality.

HeWolf47
03-13-19, 15:00
Saw Michelle recently for the 2nd time. I know she overslept and stood a couple of my fellow mongers up. I have chastised her for that and I'm sure she feels very bad about that and she will make efforts to appease you guys. Do give her another chance as she is definitely worth it. I had another great h OK your with her. She gives a wonderful BBBJ but no CIM. We enjoyed lots of DFK, DATY, 69, CG and finished in K9. She is a very pretty, young, slender, enthusiastic provider who is very eager to please and learn. Like I said before, she is still learning how to be the best that she can be. You guys need to treat her well so we can keep her around. I will definitely see her again and again.

Lebowski69
03-13-19, 18:30
Saw Michelle recently for the 2nd time. I know she overslept and stood a couple of my fellow mongers up. I have chastised her for that and I'm sure she feels very bad about that and she will make efforts to appease you guys. Do give her another chance as she is definitely worth it. I had another great h OK your with her. She gives a wonderful BBBJ but no CIM. We enjoyed lots of DFK, DATY, 69, CG and finished in K9. She is a very pretty, young, slender, enthusiastic provider who is very eager to please and learn. Like I said before, she is still learning how to be the best that she can be. You guys need to treat her well so we can keep her around. I will definitely see her again and again.Had a similar experience with Michelle. Very enthusiastic and got into her work. Tight spinner body. Incall is in small house in safe neighborhood. Excellent experience would highly recommend. Thanks to no fear for sharing this gem. Many thanks!

The dude abides.

NoFear101
03-13-19, 22:41
You know who you are and you are the gentlemen on this fun site who know how to appreciate the finer things in life! You know the value of excellence and how to coax the best from the best. Many thanks. No harsh words for a few others. Your loss. Not ours! And a big thanks to A2 and company for making it all possible! Peace Out!128522;.

Kiicker43
03-14-19, 00:52
Fell asleep tonight and drifted off into a great dream. Jamie came over after I got out of work really late. Started off with BBBJ then on to standing mish the ch. She really knows how to ride. I couldn't take anymore of it so switched to standing doggie for a few minute before I couldn't hold anymore. After that we played and chatted for a bit then parted ways and I woke up. For now she doesn't want me sharing digits which is good and bad. I'd love to trade for Michelle 2 L but at least I know she doesn't see alot of people. As soon as she allows me to share I will be glad to help out. I don't like posting without being able to share but soon enough.

Stay safe!

JacobSeng
03-14-19, 12:04
Can someone message me info on Michelle? Thanks.

MITransplant
03-14-19, 13:08
I was able to finally see Michelle this late morning and she totally redeemed herself tenfold. Greeted me at the door with her hair down as requested and straight to the bedroom and told me to get comfortable as she primped up in the bathroom. When she came back into the bedroom we both got down to our bday suits and got comfortable on the bed. She is tiny and petite with the cutest little bubble ass! We chatted for a bit to get to know each other while slightly touching and caressing each other. Then off to the races we went. BBBJ to the point where I had to pull away so I could enjoy her. Went to daty, daty, daty and more daty, damn she's sweet! Went to FIV while dfkissing and she whispers into my ear " fuck me". I immediately covered up and had her cg while caressing and playing with her erect nipples and popped shortly after. She is phenomenal and I highly recommend seeing her. NoFear is the keeper of her digits.

MicheLLe2388
03-14-19, 13:54
Had a similar experience with Michelle. Very enthusiastic and got into her work. Tight spinner body. Incall is in small house in safe neighborhood. Excellent experience would highly recommend. Thanks to no fear for sharing this gem. Many thanks!

The dude abides.Thanks so much for all the kind words and flattering compliments. I had a wonderful time with you. A true gentleman that knows how to treat a lady is always greatly appreciated. I will be looking forward to seeing you again soon. Have a wonderful evening!

MicheLLe2388
03-14-19, 14:03
Had a similar experience with Michelle. Very enthusiastic and got into her work. Tight spinner body. Incall is in small house in safe neighborhood. Excellent experience would highly recommend. Thanks to no fear for sharing this gem. Many thanks!

The dude abides.

Saw Michelle recently for the 2nd time. I know she overslept and stood a couple of my fellow mongers up. I have chastised her for that and I'm sure she feels very bad about that and she will make efforts to appease you guys. Do give her another chance as she is definitely worth it. I had another great h OK your with her. She gives a wonderful BBBJ but no CIM. We enjoyed lots of DFK, DATY, 69, CG and finished in K9. She is a very pretty, young, slender, enthusiastic provider who is very eager to please and learn. Like I said before, she is still learning how to be the best that she can be. You guys need to treat her well so we can keep her around. I will definitely see her again and again.Hey there sweetie! Not sure if you knew this or not, but you were the first gentleman I had the privilege of meeting once I got started. And I must say you were most definetly the perfect gentleman to break me in and show me the ropes. You are so kind and genuinely caring. I love the times we've had together thus far and am looking forward to making more memories with you. Thank you for being you and being so good to me. Xoxoxo.

MicheLLe2388
03-14-19, 14:13
Hey there gentleman.

This is Michelle (2 L) and I was going to take the time to respond and thank each and everyone of you that have left such positive flattering reviews on this blog. Then I realized. Wow, I'll be sitting here typing for hours LOL. So if I may, I would like to give a special shout out to all of you Gentleman (you know who you are) for all of the wonderful things you all had to say about our encounter. I have read every single one of your reviews and I wanted to thank all of you sincerely from the bottom of my heart. You all honestly have made me feel very special. I am so glad that I was able to leave such a good impression on all of you. So once again, Thank you gentleman very much for all your great reviews. Looking forward to hearing back from all of you sometime soon.

DonMuraco
03-15-19, 15:12
Exchanged a few texts with the lovely Michelle and easily set up some time with her. Rather than repeat what has already been said, I will sum it up briefly. She is a hot petite little redhead with very nice assets and perfect natural boobies that has mad skills. She will definitely get me to see her again for an encore!. She is a very cool girl so just be clean, polite and nice to her.

Huge Thanks to NoFear101 for sharing Michelle's number with me.

Jmoedb
03-15-19, 21:16
Not to repeat what has been said. She's an awesome time. So awesome I'm going back sooner than later. Thanks Nofear you win monger of the year!!

NoFear101
03-16-19, 17:27
Fell asleep tonight and drifted off into a great dream. Jamie came over after I got out of work really late. Started off with BBBJ then on to standing mish the ch. She really knows how to ride. I couldn't take anymore of it so switched to standing doggie for a few minute before I couldn't hold anymore. After that we played and chatted for a bit then parted ways and I woke up. For now she doesn't want me sharing digits which is good and bad. I'd love to trade for Michelle 2 L but at least I know she doesn't see alot of people. As soon as she allows me to share I will be glad to help out. I don't like posting without being able to share but soon enough.

Stay safe!Think theres any possibility of putting Jamie UTR together with Michelle 2 L?

NoFear101
03-17-19, 16:59
Hey why'all. Michelle is feeling a bit blue today because she hasnt seen any new reviews about her. She loves reading them. The best way to her continuing to squeeze and please is to write those reviews! (Even if its your 2nd or 3rd visit) so c'Mon. Its the best journalistic club in the world! Right?

Jmoedb
03-18-19, 09:05
Went again over the weekend. Same stellar performance. I'm glad she knows exactly what to say and when to say it. Not to mention some good sloppy jaw work. Awesome time. Thanks again luv. So convienient being close to where I'm at everyday its perfect.

Kiicker43
03-18-19, 09:36
[Deleted by Admin]

Please don't feed the trolls.

A2

Eelectri
03-18-19, 15:59
Thanks to a good SM I got to meet this UTR and everything that has been said is on point.

Won't go into details but she is a doll and the most important thing! "Clean" and all around.

She will make your time count and it is you on the scene!

Hope she stays for our benefit and hers.

Have fun and be safe.

NoFear101
03-19-19, 19:40
Pms to Michelle 2 L account she has decided to abandon that account. [Deleted by Admin]

Then she's done, we don't have guys managing dates for chicks on the forum.

A2

BigD3274
03-21-19, 08:47
Wow, that's all I need to say. I cannot add anything to all the previous glowing reports. Thanks to Nofear101 for giving us other mongers the opportunity to experience Michelle.

DarkManXFl
03-22-19, 15:48
Had another visit with this wonderful girl. Don't need to repeat everything that has already been said but damn she can make you feel like a king. Will repeat often as I can.

Msuhoops
03-22-19, 20:19
Had another visit with this wonderful girl. Don't need to repeat everything that has already been said but damn she can make you feel like a king. Will repeat often as I can.I would really appreciate it If someone could share her number number.

DirtyDano
03-22-19, 23:21
Any info for a senior from the D? Looking for discreet fun while on vacation. Always willing to return favor when up north. Dm please.

Whydou Care
03-23-19, 05:45
Good Visit, that's all I need to say. I cannot add anything to all the previous reports. Thanks to Nofear101 for giving us other mongers the opportunity to experience Michelle.

MicheLLe2388
03-25-19, 09:03
Any info for a senior from the D? Looking for discreet fun while on vacation. Always willing to return favor when up north. Dm please.Contact me via PM.

True Hobbiest
03-26-19, 10:45
What can I say, another Perfect time with this Perfect lady! Passionate, sexy, accommodating and clean! She smells great and taste better!

I introduced a Toy and she loved it!

Thanks again Michelle and a special Thank you to Nofear101, his graciousness makes the visit very safe and relaxing.

TH.

NoFear101
03-26-19, 11:47
Michelle 2 L has sure been fun.

But now its time for me to find another one.

So she no longer sees my friends at my safe pad.

And that we all had fun makes me very glad.

But she's moved to a place that I don't know.

So I can't keep you safe anymo'.

Take care and stay safe. NEXT!

RunnerGuy
03-26-19, 14:26

Take care and stay safe. NEXT!Damn, sucks to hear. I was scheduled yesterday but had to cancel due to work. Hopefully she's still available. Keep up the good work with finding UTR's!

DarkManXFl
03-26-19, 16:40
No Fear, that sucks to hear but I have to say thank you and commend you on sharing and helping out us mongers. She will be missed and hope to get a shot at your next one! You have been too kind brother.

EroticM
03-26-19, 17:32

Take care and stay safe. NEXT!What did you end up rec'ing for your birthday?

Whydou Care
03-26-19, 21:21
Thanks for the share guy.

Big Hoss 74
03-27-19, 08:25

Take care and stay safe. NEXT!I echo all the other thanks to NoFear. I also just saw her ad up on STG. I wish her well but not sure she is going to like what she finds out there.

Dominicanbreak
03-29-19, 00:51
A big thanks to No Fear for sharing. I dreamt of Michelle at a beachside location. She met me in a silk flower pattern road with nothing on underneath, very hot. Nice body, pretty face, perfect chest for me and an ass that's right up my alley. She took direction well and we went through all the standard positions at my request. Definitely a hottie worth visiting for a hot time. Have fun and treat her right if given the opportunity.

NoFear101
03-31-19, 03:33
Went out to catch a bite to eat tonight at a popular spot and once again when I was least expecting it the Luck of the Irish blessed us.

I'm guessing about 4'11" and 90 lbs. Of long black luxurious hair and big blue eyes with perky nips came over to my table to take my drink order.

By the end of dinner I had her digits and her promise to meet me for a drink after work.

I work pretty fast and in no time at all I had her naked in my bedroom dripping wet.

What really impressed me was how boldly she sucked my cock down to my balls and threw her leg over me to get her own pussy licked!

This girls pussy was demanding it!

Leaving a snail trail across my chest this girl got RCG going but I had to turn her around pretty fast for some face to face DFK and lapdance grinding. We finished in mish at her insistence.

Ever the gentleman I tipped her well. (much to her surprise) and told her I had some friends that would love to tip her too. And yes, her digits are available to senior members only.

HeWolf47
04-01-19, 19:49
I don't know where Nofear101 finds these girls, but he has done it again. I was actually supposed to see another provider but she flaked out on me. I contacted Nofear and he said the new girl was coming over to his house this afternoon. I asked if I could see her and got the YES I was hoping for. Nofear gave a good description of Bri so I won't repeat that here. I did have a great GFE hour with Bri for $. 5 for an hour of fun. I will definitely see her again and again as she is exactly what I like (good looking, good personality, great BBBJ and fabulous fuck in any position). Please contact Nofear101 for digits.

Big Hoss 74
04-02-19, 21:15
As is the case so many times, I have to start by thanking NoFear as he has done it again. I had Bri over to my place tonight. She has been adequately described but she looks better than I imagined. About 4'11", nice long and dark hair, solid B cups with great nips, and a really nice little ass. We took it nice and slow and had a lot of groping and DFK. Finally, I decided to bring her to the bedroom. There we had a lot more DFK, I did DATY and DATO in multiple positions, and she provided a couple rounds of great BBBJ and BLS. She is very sexy in all she does. We also did multiple positions and she was great there too. Alas, the dream had to come to an end and what an explosive end that was. Great time with Bri guys. Highly recommend!

Eelectri
04-03-19, 17:15
I concur with the felow monger.

Thanks to nofear that he has been able to gather a good variety of girlfriends and he has been gracious to let us enjoy them aswell.

I'm not going to go into details but the dream of her BBJ skills are superb and will repeat when possible.

Thanks Nofear!

And thanks to Bri for such a nice dream.

NoFear101
04-07-19, 15:47
Well first of all, thanks to my good friends who recommended that I go see her. Although she claims to be 5'9" I would say her slim lithe body is definitely the type you want to see in that little black dress and heels. She has a beautiful face and exceptional long blonde hair. Definitely a plus for me!

She answered my texts promptly and we set a time for later that evening. When I got to her area she texted the exact address promptly.

On arriving she answered the door wearing black thigh highs, little black panties and a crop top with her perky little baby C cups peeking out.

After a few pleasentries she led me to her nearby bedroom and I basically grabbed her up and tackled her onto her bed while burying my face in those beautiful pink breasts. And then it was on! She absolutely loves to give head and get hers as well! We completely enjoyed fucking and grinding mostly in Mish and her long legs drove me crazy!

I found her to be a happy charming delightful fun time and could see myself wanting to fuck this chick every day for a while! So I invited her to my house. She accepted my invitation and quickly packed a bag and we were off on yet another of life's adventures. She is now in the Daytona Beach area. Goodbye to Palm Coast.

She has a ad on the sister site with her digits. I highly recommend her.

BigD334
04-08-19, 00:53
I was supposed to see her the other night but things went sorry at her other place and we had to postpone.

Well first of all, thanks to my good friends who recommended that I go see her. Although she claims to be 5'9" I would say her slim lithe body is definitely the type you want to see in that little black dress and heels. She has a beautiful face and exceptional long blonde hair. Definitely a plus for me!

She answered my texts promptly and we set a time for later that evening. When I got to her area she texted the exact address promptly.

On arriving she answered the door wearing black thigh highs, little black panties and a crop top with her perky little baby C cups peeking out.

After a few pleasentries she led me to her nearby bedroom and I basically grabbed her up and tackled her onto her bed while burying my face in those beautiful pink breasts. And then it was on! She absolutely loves to give head and get hers as well! We completely enjoyed fucking and grinding mostly in Mish and her long legs drove me crazy!

I found her to be a happy charming delightful fun time and could see myself wanting to fuck this chick every day for a while! So I invited her to my house. She accepted my invitation and quickly packed a bag and we were off on yet another of life's adventures. She is now in the Daytona Beach area. Goodbye to Palm Coast.

She has a ad on the sister site with her digits. I highly recommend her.

RedNose1
04-08-19, 14:55
Tried to connect with Bri today. FYI, her Aunt Flow is in town so she set me up with Casey. Well just as I was about to leave the house they canceled on me. Needless to say I was pretty disappointed. Maybe next time.

Good Luck and stay safe.

NoFear101
04-09-19, 12:47
With either Michelle2 L or Kasey (Themoonismyne.).

Furthermore, I have no knowledge of where they are or what they are doing. They are completely independant and all and any inquiries should be directed to them. They are no longer UTR and post on the sister site when they are available to the best of my knowledge. Fly free little birdies, fly free. LOL.

All are great times to be had and have my 100 percent full endorsement. Especially Michelle for her personality and riding abilities.

Just glad I found us all some great pussy to enjoy and its been a fun ride while it lasted.

Jmoedb
04-09-19, 20:51
With either Michelle2 L or Kasey (Themoonismyne.).

Furthermore, I have no knowledge of where they are or what they are doing. They are completely independant and all and any inquiries should be directed to them. They are no longer UTR and post on the sister site when they are available to the best of my knowledge. Fly free little birdies, fly free. LOL.

All are great times to be had and have my 100 percent full endorsement. Especially Michelle for her personality and riding abilities.

Just glad I found us all some great pussy to enjoy and its been a fun ride while it lasted.Always have good intel on the latest. Can't save them all boss.

NoFear101
04-09-19, 21:08
Always have good intel on the latest. Can't save them all boss.And to further the intel I want to say that although Casey is a great BBBJ she's fruitier than a box of froot loops and my advice to my brothers is to get in and out without entanglements. She's nutz!

NoFear101
04-10-19, 05:38
I concur with the felow monger.

Thanks to nofear that he has been able to gather a good variety of girlfriends and he has been gracious to let us enjoy them aswell.

I'm not going to go into details but the dream of her BBJ skills are superb and will repeat when possible.

Thanks Nofear!

And thanks to Bri for such a nice dream.I scored a redhead, a brunette, and a blonde all in the same month! That is pretty cool. Isn't it?

Thanks Electi! Your a gentleman and welcome at my place anytime!

NoFear101
04-10-19, 05:43
What did you end up rec'ing for your birthday?A bunch of jealous girls fighting over things, but I did get one of Kasey's amazing BBBJ by the end.

HeWolf47
04-11-19, 13:14
Recently had another wonderful dream with Bri. Set up the meeting via text and since I had seen her before, I had no trouble getting to see this cute spinner. She is very GFE and I thoroughly enjoyed the BBBJCIM, DATY, and covered fun in multiple positions. Her rates are 100/ hh or 150/ hr. She seems to enjoy the hobby as much as I do which makes me want to continue to see her. I will definitely see Bri again.

NoFear101
04-14-19, 17:08
I had a surprise visit from Michelle2 L last night and it was phenomenal. She was cuter than ever and brought me a birthday present. Her girlfriend! Now, I don't want to go into too much detail here but I can tell you this my brothers. There is NOTHING better to be had in life than a 3-way with two beautiful horny girls who are totally into it, with you and each other!

They gave me their newest digits and asked me to share them with my friends. So worthy lucky seniors do so.

RedNose1
04-15-19, 08:46
I had a surprise visit from Michelle2 L last night and it was phenomenal. She was cuter than ever and brought me a birthday present. Her girlfriend! Now, I don't want to go into too much detail here but I can tell you this my brothers. There is NOTHING better to be had in life than a 3-way with two beautiful horny girls who are totally into it, with you and each other!

They gave me their newest digits and asked me to share them with my friends. So worthy lucky seniors do so.Its nice to hear that you two buried the "hatchet"!

Eelectri
04-15-19, 12:48
Glad to hear that you guys made up again and also glad you had a good birthday present.

Who is your new girl?

Regards.

J.

Member #6033
04-15-19, 16:36

They gave me their newest digits and asked me to share them with my friends. So worthy lucky seniors do so.Thanks for sharing and taking the time to send us the latest. You get the award for #1 member.

Barnaby Wild
04-22-19, 14:11
Looking for reliable, drama-free UTR in or near Daytona. Prefer mature (40+) or BBW, but open to all possibilities. Any recommendations, gents?

ElReyDelMongo
04-22-19, 17:36
Like to start out by giving a shoutout to NoFear for sharing the digits to Bri. Sorry about my late review, as this was about 2 weeks ago. Comms were easy. Date was setup and address was given once I was on that side of town. The bad part of location was the distance, it was way over by beachside S Daytona in a private residence. She was just as described 4'11" no more than 90-95 lbs. Looks mid-20's. Definition of a true spinner. Extremely cute and sexy. Nice, perky bees. She aims to please. Only rule was no anal. Otherwise, CBJ (my choice) was pretty good. She allowed all kind of roaming. During FIV, noticed she was very tight. Had to get in there. RCG was real nice. Enjoyed her in multiple positions. She was into the dream or at least it felt that way. LOL. She really liked FIA while getting pounded from the back. Gents, she can take a good pounding. My goal was to go for a second pop, but couldn't get it to happen. First pop took a long time to happen (them damn rubbers) and I was limited on time. She was not a clock watcher. Dream was an hr. Damage was 1. 5.

If you guys like true spinners that provide great service, get at her.

Thanks again NoFear101 for bringing these ladies into the game.

ElRey.

ElReyDelMongo
04-22-19, 20:59
Forgot to mention.

I do not have permission to give out her digits. Please go through NoFear101 for Bri's digits.

ElRey.

NoFear101
04-23-19, 18:42
She burned me on a 100 dollar personal loan. Let the thief starve. Anyone that gives her a cent is no brother of mine.

Centflaguy
04-24-19, 08:02
She burned me on a 100 dollar personal loan. Let the thief starve. Anyone that gives her a cent is no brother of mine.After all you did for her. That's sucks brother.

MITransplant
04-24-19, 08:12
She burned me on a 100 dollar personal loan. Let the thief starve. Anyone that gives her a cent is no brother of mine.These girls don't realize how good they have it by you taking them in and helping them out. They get comfortable and then start showing their true colors and go back to their old ways. That's too bad. Sorry to hear that she burned you.

Duster4
04-24-19, 08:19
That's the brotherhood here. Only recourse is just to cut her off. Everyone just stop seeing her.

She burned me on a 100 dollar personal loan. Let the thief starve. Anyone that gives her a cent is no brother of mine.

PaidUp
04-24-19, 09:41
She burned me on a 100 dollar personal loan. Let the thief starve. Anyone that gives her a cent is no brother of mine.You really cannot trust any of them. The business they are in creates all kind of lies, deception, fraud etc. The justify all of that and have no remorse. Many of them, despite they way they may act, really hate mongers! Caveat Emptor!

MopMonger
04-24-19, 13:37
That's the brotherhood here. Only recourse is just to cut her off. Everyone just stop seeing her.Very sorry to hear about your troubles. Been there, done that with a couple of girls. Next!

Whydou Care
04-24-19, 16:43
Very sorry to hear about your troubles. Been there, done that with a couple of girls. Next!But as names change and no pictures to identify don't know till too late.

Drummer1027
04-26-19, 10:00
Are you able to share her info? PM me.

MopMonger
04-27-19, 08:32
Are you able to share her info? PM me.Banishment is highly recommended to anyone who complies with this request. NoFear is a respected member and brother monger. We should not reward those who do him wrong.

NoFear101
04-27-19, 09:49
Banishment is highly recommended to anyone who complies with this request. NoFear is a respected member and brother monger. We should not reward those who do him wrong.That members who inform girls as to what's being said about them by other members should be banned as well. There is at least one member on here who reported to Bri that I said "lies" about her and as a result I have been recieving long rambling texts threatening violence from her including a reminder that she knows where I live. Anybody out there still want little Miss. Wonderful's info?

JBridges
04-27-19, 19:47
That members who inform girls as to what's being said about them by other members should be banned as well. There is at least one member on here who reported to Bri that I said "lies" about her and as a result I have been recieving long rambling texts threatening violence from her including a reminder that she knows where I live. Anybody out there still want little Miss. Wonderful's info?I fully agree with Mopmonger and Nofear. If we don't have each others backs then we should re evaluate our hobby.

PaidUp
04-27-19, 20:06
I fully agree with Mopmonger and Nofear. If we don't have each others backs then we should re evaluate our hobby.Some of the girls already frequent this web site and read the comments first hand. Some of them are probably registered here and pose as a man.

Green N 386
04-29-19, 17:15
I stalked down Cat like she was big game or an HVT. I was very impressed with her comms and that she showed up on time and drove herself. I'm objective in my reviews and no quarter is given, so let me get her one obvious con out of the way. Just like 90% of these girls she has minor to moderate dental issues.

Having said that; all other aspects of our rendezvous were exceptional.

She stands about 5'8" with big natural titties and a round ass. Her body reminded of a cartoon character like "Jessica Rabbit" or a female in an old "Crumb" comic book. She was cute, clean, intelligent, sweet, took directions well, aimed to please and there were no odors. Her oral skills were expert level and she fucked like her life depended on it. We ran trough pretty much all the positions. As she was grinding me from the top (attempting to cum) I could feel the head of my cock pressing and probing against her cervix (she was working a pocket rocket on her clit as well). My cock was then pushed out of her pussy as the muscles in her pussy spasmed and she squirted. My balls, thighs and the bed were soaked, and it was hot as fuck. She came and now it was my turn. She gave me some of her top-notch head, deep throating like a champ but her magnum opus had yet to come. As I started to cum and she attacked the cock, deep throated while simultaneously licking my balls. I let a large load loose directly down her throat, she struggled slightly but didn't come up an inch and swallowed every drop. (Just like the porn star Heather Brooke). The cum shot was like The Great Pyramid of Gaza, Machu Picchu and The Grand Canyon rolled into one. Impressive, amazing and brilliant.

I believe her price is $150 for a hh. She's not a clock watcher and more fun can be obtained with some more money. I will def repeat. SM's contact me for her number.

Go fast and take chances.

EricTheHorny
05-03-19, 09:05
Been trying to contact Michelle 2 L for a few days now but during comms she goes blank. Her reviews are stellar. Anyone else having trouble linking up with her? Any secret I'm missing?

RedNose1
05-03-19, 16:43
Been trying to contact Michelle 2 L for a few days now but during comms she goes blank. Her reviews are stellar. Anyone else having trouble linking up with her? Any secret I'm missing?Last I saw her she had a new GF and they were buying a car. So who knows, she could be in love or just in the wind?

GamerJohn
05-03-19, 17:06
Been trying to contact Michelle 2 L for a few days now but during comms she goes blank. Her reviews are stellar. Anyone else having trouble linking up with her? Any secret I'm missing?Same w / me.

EricTheHorny
05-03-19, 17:15
Same w / me.I had a date set up a few days ago, showed up at beach hotel incall near ISB got rm number was heading up, and just as I was on the floor near her room I see a 400 lb dude knock on her door & walk in. I was about 15 minutes late, so this would have occured right in the middle of the date. I bolted as too shady for me. When I texted she said it was unexpected visit from hotel maintenance. Who knows but that was enough to get out of there. Ever since she responds and says she's available but then ghosts on the texts.

GamerJohn
05-03-19, 17:31
She burned me on a 100 dollar personal loan. Let the thief starve. Anyone that gives her a cent is no brother of mine.Don't get me wrong, you're a respected member and she's a thief, but you loaned her 100 bucks, you're expectations were too high if you thought you'd get that back. If you got it back, great, if not, write it off. These girls have their own short term way of thinking and operating, that's why they're in the business they're in, but we're glad they're in this business. I mean think about it, you gave a girl 100 bucks cash? Gone. I've had girls take advantage of me a couple of times, I didn't break it off or wish them ill. I got my money back in more creative ways, they paid me back alright, one way or another. Thanks. GJ.

NoFear101
05-03-19, 18:40
Don't get me wrong, you're a respected member and she's a thief, but you loaned her 100 bucks, you're expectations were too high if you thought you'd get that back. If you got it back, great, if not, write it off. These girls have their own short term way of thinking and operating, that's why they're in the business they're in, but we're glad they're in this business. I mean think about it, you gave a girl 100 bucks cash? Gone. I've had girls take advantage of me a couple of times, I didn't break it off or wish them ill. I got my money back in more creative ways, they paid me back alright, one way or another. Thanks. GJ.So consider this a kind of apology. She's a great provider who provides an eexcellent service. Please patronize her.

CozyJones
05-03-19, 19:41
Brothers, this sweetheart needs our help. I believe her when she says I was her first. When I arrived at her safe notel room, she was so frightened thinking I may be uncle, she was in tears. I quickly reassured her, getting her to relax for our date. Athletic, 5'7", cute, very sexy, 36 years old. She's trying to get back on her feet after leaving an abusive relationship, and to get her daughter back from staying with her grandparents. BBBJ, CFS, DFK, DATY, very enthused about pleasing you, excellent communication, and very energetic. No chemical usage, but she will step out afterwards for a cig. Did I mention how sweet she is? Seniors only with 50+ posts (she's still very cautious). No AA.

EricTheHorny
05-03-19, 21:47
I stalked down Cat like she was big game or an HVT. I was very impressed with her comms and that she showed up on time and drove herself. I'm objective in my reviews and no quarter is given, so let me get her one obvious con out of the way. Just like 90% of these girls she has minor to moderate dental issues.

She stands about 5'8" with big natural titties and a round ass. Her body reminded of a cartoon character like "Jessica Rabbit" or a female in an old "Crumb" comic book. She was cute, clean, intelligent, sweet, took directions well, aimed to please and there were no odors. Her oral skills were expert level and she fucked like her life depended on it. We ran trough pretty much all the positions. As she was grinding me from the top (attempting to cum) I could feel the head of my cock pressing and probing against her cervix (she was working a pocket rocket on her clit as well). My cock was then pushed out of her pussy as the muscles in her pussy spasmed and she squirted. My balls, thighs and the bed were soaked, and it was hot as fuck. She came and now it was my turn. She gave me some of her top-notch head, deep throating like a champ but her magnum opus had yet to come. As I started to cum and she attacked the cock, deep throated while simultaneously licking my balls. I let a large load loose directly down her throat, she struggled slightly but didn't come up an inch and swallowed every drop. (Just like the porn star Heather Brooke). The cum shot was like The Great Pyramid of Gaza, Machu Picchu and The Grand Canyon rolled into one. Impressive, amazing and brilliant.

I believe her price is $150 for a hh. She's not a clock watcher and more fun can be obtained with some more money. I will def repeat. SM's contact me for her number.

Go fast and take chances.Contact info anyone? Def sounds like something I'd like to experience.

EricTheHorny
05-03-19, 22:12
Brothers, this sweetheart needs our help. I believe her when she says I was her first. When I arrived at her safe notel room, she was so frightened thinking I may be uncle, she was in tears. I quickly reassured her, getting her to relax for our date. Athletic, 5'7", cute, very sexy, 36 years old. She's trying to get back on her feet after leaving an abusive relationship, and to get her daughter back from staying with her grandparents. BBBJ, CFS, DFK, DATY, very enthused about pleasing you, excellent communication, and very energetic. No chemical usage, but she will step out afterwards for a cig. Did I mention how sweet she is? Seniors only with 50+ posts (she's still very cautious). No AA.She is posting ads on stg.

http://daytona.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/all-you-need-and-more-the-look/001361304656

MrCharli
05-04-19, 05:37
She is posting ads on stg.

http://daytona.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/all-you-need-and-more-the-look/001361304656So in less than 24 hours, it goes from being the "Seniors only" jewel to public posting for all to see. There's something wrong with this.

Vote For Pedro
05-04-19, 11:27
So in less than 24 hours, it goes from being the "Seniors only" jewel to public posting for all to see. There's something wrong with this.Yeah a true utr.

CozyJones
05-04-19, 19:26
So in less than 24 hours, it goes from being the "Seniors only" jewel to public posting for all to see. There's something wrong with this.Yeah, she goes from trying to maintain her anonymity to telling the whole world. Go figure.

PaidUp
05-04-19, 20:13
Yeah, she goes from trying to maintain her anonymity to telling the whole world. Go figure.Desperate for $$.

Misterm407
05-04-19, 23:52

Go fast and take chances.Would love to see her. Any way you can provide digits?

EricTheHorny
05-05-19, 03:03
Would love to see her. Any way you can provide digits?If you get the info PM me please. Really want to meet her.

RarinToGo
05-05-19, 13:28
I find the discussion about this provider's former UTR status to be quite amusing and, honestly, a complete waste of time. Who cares whether she is UTR now or not?

She is getting positive reviews! I've seen her twice. Each visit has been pure joy. She is new to the hobby. She says she didn't even know about it until one of her acquaintances suggested that this could help her get through what has turned out to be a very tough time for her. Her story is convincing.

She is tallish, thin but with a very nice booty. Very small breasts with perky nips that can be pinched. She truly enjoys sex and provides a genuine GFE time. Her head game is very good and she is tight. She is skittish about uncle. I met her a little over a week ago when a friend of hers posted one ad on STG. I never knew she was UTR until I started reading about it here. I was lucky enough to meet her and I enjoyed a wonderful visit. My second visit with her was several days ago and it was equally nice.

She tells me she is between paychecks and is build savings for an apt for herself and her kids. She is polite, has good comms, is very accommodating and wants very much to please. She is attractive, energetic, isn't into chemicals though a Mike Harder Lemonade with Cranberry does improve service. These are the important points. She has emerged from UTR status because she has immediate needs. What else needs to be said?

I will repeat as often as I can until she goes underground again I suppose. Let's move on and stick to what's important.

RTG.

Brothers, this sweetheart needs our help. I believe her when she says I was her first. When I arrived at her safe notel room, she was so frightened thinking I may be uncle, she was in tears. I quickly reassured her, getting her to relax for our date. Athletic, 5'7", cute, very sexy, 36 years old. She's trying to get back on her feet after leaving an abusive relationship, and to get her daughter back from staying with her grandparents. BBBJ, CFS, DFK, DATY, very enthused about pleasing you, excellent communication, and very energetic. No chemical usage, but she will step out afterwards for a cig. Did I mention how sweet she is? Seniors only with 50+ posts (she's still very cautious). No AA.

Green N 386
05-05-19, 16:21
Yeah, she goes from trying to maintain her anonymity to telling the whole world. Go figure.I can't help what she did. This kind of shit is common. Bring some UTR's to the table. Maybe yours and anyone else that is upset that she didn't stick to her "UTR" status will be better. Most UTR's I have, I share with a select few SM's that I've known for years. Most UTR's I know will also not let me give their numbers. I tried to share. I'm not a pimp and they can't all be winners.

EricTheHorny
05-05-19, 17:14
I find the discussion about this provider's former UTR status to be quite amusing and, honestly, a complete waste of time. Who cares whether she is UTR now or not?

She is getting positive reviews! I've seen her twice. Each visit has been pure joy. She is new to the hobby. She says she didn't even know about it until one of her acquaintances suggested that this could help her get through what has turned out to be a very tough time for her. Her story is convincing.

She is tallish, thin but with a very nice booty. Very small breasts with perky nips that can be pinched. She truly enjoys sex and provides a genuine GFE time. Her head game is very good and she is tight. She is skittish about uncle. I met her a little over a week ago when a friend of hers posted one ad on STG. I never knew she was UTR until I started reading about it here. I was lucky enough to meet her and I enjoyed a wonderful visit. My second visit with her was several days ago and it was equally nice.

She tells me she is between paychecks and is build savings for an apt for herself and her kids. She is polite, has good comms, is very accommodating and wants very much to please. She is attractive, energetic, isn't into chemicals though a Mike Harder Lemonade with Cranberry does improve service. These are the important points. She has emerged from UTR status because she has immediate needs. What else needs to be said?

I will repeat as often as I can until she goes underground again I suppose. Let's move on and stick to what's important.

RTG.I don't think anyone really cares if she's utr or not. I posted she was now public bc no info for contact was listed on the original post and there was a note that only sm's with 50 or more posts would get the digits through pm. Just tryin to get the word out so mongers get more action and the girls make more money. Win win for all. Happy hunting my friends.

Datymonger69
05-06-19, 16:00
So consider this a kind of apology. She's a great provider who provides an eexcellent service. Please patronize her.So. Green light again, eh? Does she still got the same phone #? She reached out to me awhile back from Michelle 2's old #(huh? OK.), started OK comms, but then made me pause when she started mentioning previous txts between me and M2. The "wall of seperation" was breached LOL. I would have been happier if those txts were deleted before she got the phone.

NoFear101
05-06-19, 16:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

NoFear101
05-14-19, 20:23
To liven things up around here with some new UTRs! Anyone got anything?

Misterm407
05-16-19, 11:13
Gents,

I've got a new monger phone, as the last one I had but the dust. Unfortunately everything went with it. Could someone share Tara's digits with me?

NoFear101
05-28-19, 17:15
Cruising down the beach this past weekend I saw her. Strutin' her ass down the traffic line looking for action. The cheeks of her ass were already burned pink and probably one of the best bubble butts I've ever seen on the beach on a thick girl. This little nymph is built like a brick house.

So long story short we ended up hangin' out at a nearby tiki bar for a while and then onward to the beach house for a rompin,' rollickin,' fun time sucking face and on her long pink nipples while she stroked my cock like a good little beach girl. I knew EXACTLY what she wanted when she tilted her head back over the arm of the sofa and opened her wet mouth wide. I was more than happy to oblige since I was already rockhard and she by far and away has the best technique I've EVER experienced. EVER! And to add to it her tits were leaking milk thanks to MY expert technique! LOL.

I had to have this pussy now! So jumping up I took her by the hand and pulled her to the bedroom where the rest of the afternoon was spent exploring her greedy wet pussy as much as possible. She makes the sweetest sounds while making it and gushes just right when she cums. It was a real pleasure to have had her that afternoon. She takes direction anticipates your needs and is a pleasure to fuck and fuck with. Clean, tasty pussy and just amazing for real enthusiasm and responses. Best I've had yet! Fr.

So turns out she just went through a big breakup and she would like to meet some new friends. Pm me for the details gentlemen. This one may only be around a few weeks so pm asap.

NoFear101
05-30-19, 11:18
Sorry fellas. Turned out she was not really serious about having fun and singing opera for the "friends of nofear foundation" LOL. I declined to give her an advance against her future lottery lucky winnings so she went down the road.

NO PHONE NUMBER OR ADDRESS IS AVAILABLE. So please don't fill up my mailbox pumping me for more info. She's gone, gone, gone!

Green N 386
06-04-19, 14:57
I think I may be in love. Having said that; I was always taught to share. Danielle is unparalleled in the Daytona Beach area. She is beautiful, clean, has a brilliant smile, aims to please and all of her skills are top notch. SM's message me for her contact info.

Datymonger69
06-05-19, 15:35
I think I may be in love. Having said that; I was always taught to share. Danielle is unparalleled in the Daytona Beach area. She is beautiful, clean, has a brilliant smile, aims to please and all of her skills are top notch. SM's message me for her contact info.Nice! And thanks, man! Very cute, and nice bod--really nice boo-tay. I like showing-teeth smile pics--hard to hide dental issues LOL.

(I learned looong ago that good teeth are a general indicator of overall health and hygeine. And bad teeth the opposite, with the possiblity of hardcore drug issues, too. Meth esp.).

NoFear101
06-07-19, 18:17
Amy of Deland need some help today, senior members please she is in desperate need. Hit me up on PM.

Thanks.

ViperMav.With the hairy pussy AND armpits? Idk. Must be a European thing?

PaidUp
06-07-19, 22:47
With the hairy pussy AND armpits? Idk. Must be a European thing?Poor hygiene also.

NewAgain
06-08-19, 10:47
Hey guys,

Joy is deleting all of her ads as a safety precaution. She has asked me to see if I can round up some senior members who are safe and will respect her, basically be a nice guy. If you have seen her before, you know she is clean, non smoker and for the most part a really nice girl. If you are a senior member and have not yet met with her, pm me for digits. Her place is clean, safe and private. She enjoys talking as much as the other stuff. GFE to the max and reasonable.

NoFear101
06-08-19, 21:18
Hey guys,

Joy is deleting all of her ads as a safety precaution. She has asked me to see if I can round up some senior members who are safe and will respect her, basically be a nice guy. If you have seen her before, you know she is clean, non smoker and for the most part a really nice girl. If you are a senior member and have not yet met with her, pm me for digits. Her place is clean, safe and private. She enjoys talking as much as the other stuff. GFE to the max and reasonable.Thanks. Clear your inbox.

Datymonger69
06-08-19, 22:21
Hey guys,

Joy is deleting all of her ads as a safety precaution. She has asked me to see if I can round up some senior members who are safe and will respect her, basically be a nice guy. If you have seen her before, you know she is clean, non smoker and for the most part a really nice girl. If you are a senior member and have not yet met with her, pm me for digits. Her place is clean, safe and private. She enjoys talking as much as the other stuff. GFE to the max and reasonable.OK, we get it. Although I have no idea who she is lol.

NewAgain
06-09-19, 11:29
Check your PMs.

OK, we get it. Although I have no idea who she is lol.

NewAgain
06-09-19, 11:32
NoFear. Cleared.

Thanks. Clear your inbox.

Datymonger69
06-09-19, 11:52
Check your PMs.Hmm. No gots in inbox. ? Please resend, thanks. And if NoFear Cleared, that's good enough for me.

HeWolf47
06-09-19, 13:38
I think I may be in love. Having said that; I was always taught to share. Danielle is unparalleled in the Daytona Beach area. She is beautiful, clean, has a brilliant smile, aims to please and all of her skills are top notch. SM's message me for her contact info.Thanks, Green for giving me Danielle's contact info. I contacted her via text and we set up a meeting. I picked her up and brought her to my house for an hour of wonderful GFE fun. Everything Green said about Danielle is spot on. I definitely want to see her again. Get her digits from Green.

BigD334
06-09-19, 13:51
I saw an ad posted today

Hey guys,

Joy is deleting all of her ads as a safety precaution. She has asked me to see if I can round up some senior members who are safe and will respect her, basically be a nice guy. If you have seen her before, you know she is clean, non smoker and for the most part a really nice girl. If you are a senior member and have not yet met with her, pm me for digits. Her place is clean, safe and private. She enjoys talking as much as the other stuff. GFE to the max and reasonable..

NewAgain
06-09-19, 14:05
Yes, you are right. She is now worried about making rent and I guess that trumps fear! Still worth it though.

I saw an ad posted today

Nudeed
06-09-19, 20:00
She is posting ads on stg.

http://daytona.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/all-you-need-and-more-the-look/001361304656Looks like Destiny Deltona who has had listing on our sister site as well.

MemphisMonger
06-10-19, 00:04
Jazz texted me tonight. I'm glad she did since the rain kept everyone off the streets. She had a ok hotel room near the interstate. She had just gotten out of the shower so she was nice and clean. She is a cute little spinner in her 20's. Probably 5 ft tall and 100 lbs. Everything is on the menu and she did everything I asked. She is looking for a few more regulars but is very cautious.

Eelectri
06-10-19, 16:32
Thank to Green for the contact of this nice UTR.

I don't go into details but she is a total GFE and not a clock watcher.

Will repeat when possible.

Thanks Green again for the contact.

Anyone requesting digits will have to consult with green.

M Fever
06-11-19, 12:39
Yes, you are right. She is now worried about making rent and I guess that trumps fear! Still worth it though.I will be visiting Daytona Beach tomorrow on a biz trip. I found an add from Joy and her looks are my type but I found some reviews. I know can't believe everything. But the reviews said she has open sores and body is worn and not like photos. Any truth to those reports?

NewAgain
06-11-19, 16:21
I read the same review. Notice that was the only one like that. I can personally vouch for her, no scars, no sores, clean as a whistle too.

I will be visiting Daytona Beach tomorrow on a biz trip. I found an add from Joy and her looks are my type but I found some reviews. I know can't believe everything. But the reviews said she has open sores and body is worn and not like photos. Any truth to those reports?

M Fever
06-11-19, 20:41
I read the same review. Notice that was the only one like that. I can personally vouch for her, no scars, no sores, clean as a whistle too.Thanks much. It's either Danielle or Joy during my visit.

EroticM
06-12-19, 08:43
Have been in personal contact with both of these thru texts the last 2. 5 weeks.

Neither of which I have been able to dream with. Just when I try to set up the following day to dream with they go AWOL. They keep promising me the next time they will respond and even give me a better rate on rose's, but alas, the day comes and still no comms until hours later.

I am not giving up on them, but darn the excuses I hear. Do they not realize how many roses they lose out on that could be helping their situation?

Hope your dreams are more real.

DarkManXFl
06-18-19, 07:28
Saw Jesse a couple of times over the last two weeks. Great girl and love that country thick white girl look she has going on. Curves in all the right places and know how to treat you like a king. Will repeat often. Just hard to schedule due to limited availability. Very nice upscale incall.

NoFear101
06-18-19, 11:24
Have been in personal contact with both of these thru texts the last 2. 5 weeks.

Neither of which I have been able to dream with. Just when I try to set up the following day to dream with they go AWOL. They keep promising me the next time they will respond and even give me a better rate on rose's, but alas, the day comes and still no comms until hours later.

I am not giving up on them, but darn the excuses I hear. Do they not realize how many roses they lose out on that could be helping their situation?

Hope your dreams are more real.And the whining from them how broke and downtrodden their life is because everyone trips them off and takes advantage of them! Give me a break.

Good to know I'm not the only one experiencing this. I was beginning to think I had halitosis or something. LOL.

The truth is these girls hate working in any way whatsoever and prefer to have men just give them money to "help them out".

They only fuck when absolutely necessary and all they have to do when they need a few bucks for rent, dope and cigs is pick out one of the many many texts from their phone from idiots like us who keep trying and trying.

Trust me. None of us mean jack shit to these girls. They don't want to be your friend, they just want your CASH. Fuck 'them in the ass while they're sucking' cock!

JacobSeng
06-19-19, 16:18
Saw Jesse a couple of times over the last two weeks. Great girl and love that country thick white girl look she has going on. Curves in all the right places and know how to treat you like a king. Will repeat often. Just hard to schedule due to limited availability. Very nice upscale incall.I agree, she is my current favorite. She does have an odd schedule though.

Bloke
06-20-19, 15:22
And the whining from them how broke and downtrodden their life is because everyone trips them off and takes advantage of them! Give me a break.

Good to know I'm not the only one experiencing this. I was beginning to think I had halitosis or something. LOL.

The truth is these girls hate working in any way whatsoever and prefer to have men just give them money to "help them out".

They only fuck when absolutely necessary and all they have to do when they need a few bucks for rent, dope and cigs is pick out one of the many many texts from their phone from idiots like us who keep trying and trying.

Trust me. None of us mean jack shit to these girls. They don't want to be your friend, they just want your CASH. Fuck 'them in the ass while they're sucking' cock!You couldn't have said it any better. Had set my eyes on a particular provider, tried and tried many times to set up a date. Finally set up but it didn't go well at all, just pure disappointment. Now I feel like a complete idiot.

NoFear101
06-22-19, 22:57
In jail yesterday, out today. How do you get out of.

Jail free with multiple felonies? Anybody know? Beware.

NoFear101
06-23-19, 22:41
All the bullshit, paranoia, bad encounters, beat up sub par providers to and sarcasm (for lack of a better word) let it be known that there is a new UTR available for amazing fun, excitement and one hell of an amazing massage available at a safe and comfortable incall so far known only to me!

Old friends who know me and my taste in excellent services know what to do. I will only be providing intel and pics on this gift to the Gods (us) through pm. My inbox is clear so come on SMs, get it while its available!

Dominicanbreak
06-26-19, 07:40
Is the Jesse that's being referred to to here the same Jesse that is associated with Tabby? Or is there someone new on the scene? Thanks for any info. Stay safe.

CozyJones
06-26-19, 11:38

Hope your dreams are more real.Unlike EroticM, I had no communication problems with Danielle. I made contact with her around noon for a 4 pm rendezvous. Even though she was delayed for about 2 hours due to family matters, she maintained contact with me throughout. I asked her to wear a dress for me and she didn't disappoint; a short print dress with plunging neckline that showed her incredible cleavage. I picked her up from her place in a safe Daytona neighborhood, stopped for a drink, then back to my place for the main event. No need to go into details; everything that was said previously is accurate. She's smart, articulate, beautiful, sexy, easy going, and fun. Will I repeat? In a heartbeat I will. And thanks to Green N 386 for the contact info.

HeWolf47
06-26-19, 20:50
Thank to Green for the contact of this nice UTR.

I don't go into details but she is a total GFE and not a clock watcher.

Will repeat when possible.

Thanks Green again for the contact.

Anyone requesting digits will have to consult with green.Saw Danielle recently at my place. She got a ride here and I gave her a ride home after our playdate. 2nd visit with Danielle and I hope there will be many more visits. Green is the keeper of her number so please don't ask me for her number. Like everyone said before, she is very pretty with a smoking hot body which she knows how to use. I enjoyed all the normal GFE activities. She really seemed to enjoy herself about as much as I did. In my hour with her this time I had a BBBJCIM, DATY, reverse CG, and K9.

NoFear101
06-28-19, 19:00
My new find has bailed.

However, there is a silver lining in this.

I've received many many pms about this possible UTR and you all are now on my personal pm list of esteemed gentlemen who have availed yourselves of my friendship. So, welcome to the "Inner Circle" LOL.

In the future, when I have a UTR worth seeing for real you guys will be notified by PM. Hence, this will kick up our level of privacy and discretion out of the scrutiny of John Q. Public and those ever annoying new members with 0-24 posts who don't understand the admonishment, " Digits available to SMs only".

This post is not to discourage members getting laid, which would be against forum rules, but to use the site as it was intended to. Discretion IS the better part of valor!

And better news is that I already have a new UTR in the works so hopefully ya'll will be recieving a pm from me in the next few days.

Lets keep it UTR for both us and the ladies gentlemen.

NoFear101
07-12-19, 21:48
So much of it struttin' around on the beach this summer that linesI haven't used since the 80's work! Anyone else having suukcess? LOL.

NoFear101
07-15-19, 13:20
Good morning, the new UTR has been really great to me. Sleeping over just so she could wake me up early in the morning with the sweetest juiciest little mouth and tite little kitty I've had the pleasure of in quite some time! Just something about the way she sucks and slurps and then either gets on top or pulls me on top of her that rings my bells! And doggie OMG! She makes our sessions together lighthearted happy fun until she can't take it anymore and breaks down into the hot little, squirming soaking wet little * that she loves to be!

So she asked me last night if I had a friend I could invite over for a 3-way and said if I would do that for her she would invite her hot little roommate and double team me! Or, take me to the strip club and find a playdate playmate for us.

I said, Honey, I can do wayyy better than that!

This one is going to go down in history gentlemen!

PM me for her digits. I need to get this girl some strange!

LOL.

RedNose1
07-15-19, 19:57
Good morning, the new UTR has been really great to me. Sleeping over just so she could wake me up early in the morning with the sweetest juiciest little mouth and tite little kitty I've had the pleasure of in quite some time! Just something about the way she sucks and slurps and then either gets on top or pulls me on top of her that rings my bells! And doggie OMG! She makes our sessions together lighthearted happy fun until she can't take it anymore and breaks down into the hot little, squirming soaking wet little * that she loves to be!

So she asked me last night if I had a friend I could invite over for a 3-way and said if I would do that for her she would invite her hot little roommate and double team me! Or, take me to the strip club and find a playdate playmate for us.

LOL.But your mail box is surprisingly full!

NoFear101
07-15-19, 21:54
If any of you have not recieved a reply as of now answering your PM request for digits from me please resend.

RedNose1
07-16-19, 18:33
In today's dream, she welcomed me with short notice at a special return rate. I got there early so I got comfortable while she showered. She came out in a towel that quickly hit the floor. Onto the bed for some mutual touch, on went the trojan a for some CBJ. Then it was legs in the air for some great pounding in mish. Stayed in for a while after I filled the hat. Bathroom is working so I freshened the boys for the ride to work. Yes the Bush is growing in. AS always a good time was had by all.

MITransplant
07-16-19, 18:55
Good morning, the new UTR has been really great to me. Sleeping over just so she could wake me up early in the morning with the sweetest juiciest little mouth and tite little kitty I've had the pleasure of in quite some time! Just something about the way she sucks and slurps and then either gets on top or pulls me on top of her that rings my bells! And doggie OMG! She makes our sessions together lighthearted happy fun until she can't take it anymore and breaks down into the hot little, squirming soaking wet little that she loves to be!

LOL.Um. Awesome!

HotNhung
07-17-19, 08:13
Um. Awesome!Pm me your inbox is full.

Carg1
07-18-19, 03:17
A friend contacted me and said that her friend is looking for some help. I have not personally seen her yet but let's lend her a Qv 50 hh 90 hr 125 and car rides 60. Senior members know what to do.I know its almost a year since this was asked but I just found it so I figured I should reply with what I know.

So I have been a member for quite some time and have seen a few friends once or twice but have never posted, didn't feel like I had anything of worth to share until now. Anyway, I know Lexee very very well (inside and out) as I have seen her very regularly over the past year. I enjoy her company but she comes with a few quirks. She has a big H habit like a lot of these girls and her legs / feet show signs, she's extremely sweet however ** do not leave her alone, ever. She has taken money more then once, left without providing, and even had her dealer come drop off her "meds". So beware. As far as time with her she gives great BBBJ but refuses to finish the job, will only do mish or K9. No Riding or any other fun. After all that you may ask why would I see her so often, well because I don't like to befriend many new people as its risky and I have also known her for several years before "seeing" her so she's not really a new friend to me, plus she would normally stay the night so there's that. I always received BBFS even tho its risky I couldn't help it, she's always clean, not the tightest but I liked it. She also does not kiss and makes fake noises, I really think it hurts her so I was always aware of how hard I hit the kitty and how deep as its kinda shallow, oh she also pretends to cum every single time which I find funny. Not sure how helpful this is but that's my 2 cents.

HeWolf47
07-21-19, 21:18
She is back after a long vacation. Pretty as ever and apparently devoid of drugs now. She is still Nofear's UTR, so if you are interested in seeing Michelle, you set up an appt through him. I saw this evening at a nice home in the Daytona area. She was wearing a sexy pink outfit at least for a short while LOL. GFE services including DFK, BBBJ, CFS in multiple positions. If you haven't seen her before, she is petite, very pretty, with A cup boobs and eraser size nipples just made for sucking. She seemed to enjoy our time together nearly as much as I did. I'm thrilled that she is back and of course, I plan to include her in my rotation. I'll help Nofear out by warning that you won't be able to get her digits unless you are a SM with meaningful posts.

NoFear101
07-22-19, 21:58
She is back after a long vacation. Pretty as ever and apparently devoid of drugs now. She is still Nofear's UTR, so if you are interested in seeing Michelle, you set up an appt through him. I saw this evening at a nice home in the Daytona area. She was wearing a sexy pink outfit at least for a short while LOL. GFE services including DFK, BBBJ, CFS in multiple positions. If you haven't seen her before, she is petite, very pretty, with A cup boobs and eraser size nipples just made for sucking. She seemed to enjoy our time together nearly as much as I did. I'm thrilled that she is back and of course, I plan to include her in my rotation. I'll help Nofear out by warning that you won't be able to get her digits unless you are a SM with meaningful posts.Thanks for the shoutout! Glad you loved the all new Michelle2 L! She's a special kinda girl. A real girl! LOL.

As per your review, she's a totally new and improved version of the Michelle more than a few of our brothers have enjoyed seeing in the near past. With a new menu including CIM and more. All I can say is I'm very excited to be seeing her again as well.

I want to add to your review by saying its not needed to talk to me to see her. Any of you SM can just PM me and I'll give you her digits so you can text her to schedule directly. Yes, she has a really sweet incall and will also do outcalls. I am NOT her manager, just another rank and file SM who sees her and that's it!

Also, she will see certain regular members who are working towards SM status if she likes your posts and you're cool to her.

So PM me for digits. Thats it! Nothing else to add, except run don't walk, she's awesome right now!

Nofear101.

NoFear101
07-22-19, 22:10
As already reported. Michelle2 L is back in action! She's gained about 10 lbs. All in her cute little surfer bubble butt and perky little titties!

I've been enjoying DFK, DATY, some pillow propped up doggie, cowgirl (Complete with her cute cowgirl hat) and some pretty sweet new lingerie and toys, and MISH too! Way too much to fit in in just one session with her!

Her ambition is to buy a house and I'm only too happy to help. Feel free to PM me for her digits!

Nofear101.

NoFear101
07-22-19, 22:16
Ashley UTR is gone. She reached her goal of getting her licence back and her own place very quickly! She was a pleasure to enjoy while she was happening.

She asked me to thank all of you guys who saw and helped her reach her goal. And for not posting reviews of her as requested!

She may be back to do it again in the future and thanks you all for a real good time"LOL. next!

MITransplant
07-24-19, 15:01
As already reported. Michelle2 L is back in action! She's gained about 10 lbs. All in her cute little surfer bubble butt and perky little titties!

I've been enjoying DFK, DATY, some pillow propped up doggie, cowgirl (Complete with her cute cowgirl hat) and some pretty sweet new lingerie and toys, and MISH too! Way too much to fit in in just one session with her!

Her ambition is to buy a house and I'm only too happy to help. Feel free to PM me for her digits!

Nofear101.Her digits are on her new STG ad. I talked with her today.

NoFear101
07-24-19, 23:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Nudeed
07-25-19, 09:17

Nofear101.Same number? XXX-X01_XX77?

Nudeed
07-25-19, 09:36
Her digits are on her new STG ad. I talked with her today.Could you provide a link? Just looked couldn't find it.

BBC386
07-27-19, 14:53
I know its almost a year since this was asked but I just found it so I figured I should reply with what I know.

So I have been a member for quite some time and have seen a few friends once or twice but have never posted, didn't feel like I had anything of worth to share until now. Anyway, I know Lexee very very well (inside and out) as I have seen her very regularly over the past year. I enjoy her company but she comes with a few quirks. She has a big H habit like a lot of these girls and her legs / feet show signs, she's extremely sweet however ** do not leave her alone, ever. She has taken money more then once, left without providing, and even had her dealer come drop off her "meds". So beware. As far as time with her she gives great BBBJ but refuses to finish the job, will only do mish or K9. No Riding or any other fun. After all that you may ask why would I see her so often, well because I don't like to befriend many new people as its risky and I have also known her for several years before "seeing" her so she's not really a new friend to me, plus she would normally stay the night so there's that. I always received BBFS even tho its risky I couldn't help it, she's always clean, not the tightest but I liked it. She also does not kiss and makes fake noises, I really think it hurts her so I was always aware of how hard I hit the kitty and how deep as its kinda shallow, oh she also pretends to cum every single time which I find funny. Not sure how helpful this is but that's my 2 cents.She was a prime catch but the streets of Daytona / Holly Hill have devoured her essentially and left not much left of her. If she left the dope alone she'd go back to the hot 18 why / o stripper fresh out of high school she was when I first met her.

Member #6026
07-27-19, 16:00
Hey NoFear101, your inbox is full. Can you please PM me Michelle's digits? I have 5 old numbers for her and she isn't responding to any of them. Thanks mate!

NoFear101
07-27-19, 22:02
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

FYI none of the "pussies" need to report your posts, you're moderated so we see them before they go live.

A2

NoFear101
07-27-19, 22:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Tyrion
07-28-19, 06:52
Although I've not seen her, based on the reviews and what not I've happened to read about her, I believe this to be the link to her STG ad.

http://daytona.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/let-me-blow-your-mind/347740765326

The previously activated call button on the ad has disappeared and replaced with an "email" button. Anyways, there you have it.

Tyrion.

Hey NoFear101, your inbox is full. Can you please PM me Michelle's digits? I have 5 old numbers for her and she isn't responding to any of them. Thanks mate!

MITransplant
07-29-19, 04:35
Although I've not seen her, based on the reviews and what not I've happened to read about her, I believe this to be the link to her STG ad.

http://daytona.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/let-me-blow-your-mind/347740765326

The previously activated call button on the ad has disappeared and replaced with an email button. Anyways, there you have it.

Tyrion.Yep. If she's advertising then she's not UTR and she needs to be put in the Escort thread.

LuvEm69
08-07-19, 09:43
This post is not meant to bash any particular person just a general WTF! I've been in the game for awhile and saw prices vary mostly depending on size of the city, regional attractions (special events), and quality of talent (or perception thereof). Anyways Daytona is similar to Ocala whereas we are in a lower wage bracket than say, Orlando, Tampa, WPB, Miami & even Jax And comparatively the local talent should follow this trend as well and for the most part they have. But what I've seen a lot of lately, and I speak mainly of those posting ads, is service providers are advertising rates that are comparable to high dollar areas and many emphasize no negotiations, no Lowballers, no cheapo's.

I get it, start high to see what market price is but damn guys, we ALL end up paying when we allow them to charge rates like $150/ hh and not even balk at it like it is an acceptable number. That equates to $300/ hr or $5/ min spent with that person, so the 5 minutes spent undressing, cleaning up and dressing cost you $25. I cherish the work these providers do but lets be realistic, we live in an area that established the norm for a highly skilled positions at around $12-$15/ hr wage if you were to fill a position off the street, and if you are seasoned and fortunate you would be lucky to see $25/ hr. I know many established in their industry or trade make more but most do not. Point being, stop paying these providers the crazy numbers seen advertised and absolutely negotiate or walk. By not doing so we all pay the price.

Realize, regardless of how long they been out there, most these providers view this as a short game, but us mongrels, we are in it for the long haul. Therefore, we need to establish the market prices not them.

Love my regular SP's but they get that way (regular) by providing good service at reasonable rates.

My 2 cents.

NoFear101
08-30-19, 22:59
Have been lining anything up anything that's reliable to get through the rain and wind that's expected but Michelle 2 L is hanging out with me again lately and is looking to have some fun to get through the bad weather expected this coming week. If anyone is interested PM me and we can take it from there. Needless to say she's as adorable as ever and looking great and just thankful to be in a safe place where she has a reliable safe and happy incall to have fun in!

Green N 386
09-02-19, 23:29
Lana is an outstanding UTR that is a sexy little freak and aims to please. All of her skills are top notch and she fucks like a champ. SM's PM for her number. Feel free to share it with other SM's. I'm not a gatekeeper for her. I'm not sure on her price but I'd guess it would be around $200 for a hh. That amount is well worth it for a clean, sexy chick who is not a drug addict that has outstanding skills.

Good luck with the storm!

Go fast and take chances.

HeWolf47
09-05-19, 20:20
Lana is an outstanding UTR that is a sexy little freak and aims to please. All of her skills are top notch and she fucks like a champ. SM's PM for her number. Feel free to share it with other SM's. I'm not a gatekeeper for her. I'm not sure on her price but I'd guess it would be around $200 for a hh. That amount is well worth it for a clean, sexy chick who is not a drug addict that has outstanding skills.

Good luck with the storm!

Go fast and take chances.Got a special treat for my post Dorian hurricane relief. Today I got to meet Lana and her good friend Andrea. I had seen Andrea many times in the past and each visit was wonderful. This was a special celebration because that hurricane missed us and its just past my birthday so call it a double celebration. It was definitely double fun. While I have celebrated my birthday with doubles the past 5 years, I must say this one was the best time ever. Both girls are attractive, fun, and provide full GFE services. They genuinely like each other so the girl on girl interaction was fun to watch and participate in. I know the donation that.

Green and 386 scared me away for a while, but maybe that was a typo as the donation amount was very reasonable. Andrea and Lana are available for doubles or singles. SM with meaningful posts can get their numbers from me or Green and 386.

NoFear101
09-07-19, 21:23
Doing 3 ways at the beachouse and tearing it up! Get it while its happening! Looks like Daytona is picking up again!

Eelectri
09-08-19, 12:58
Thanks to a fellow Monger I got this gem's digits and we connected right away.

I can say that she is a total sweet heart and her skills are superb.

Thanks for the connection and will see her again and again.

Have fun.

Eelectri
09-08-19, 13:00
Could not upload the pick before but a fellow monger has the same pic on a post.

HeWolf47
09-13-19, 08:03
Had my first one on one dream with Lana. Last week I posted about my double with Andrea and Lana, so wanted to try the solo experience. I must say that Lana will definitely be in my regular rotation. She is probably early 30's, attractive, sexy, communicates very well, drives to your location in her own car, arrives on time, has a great attitude, and most importantly is a great GFE provider. Most of the alphabet was covered in our hour dream including BBBJCIM, dfk, daty, mish, k9 and all of that culminated in the CIM for the first pop. I enjoyed conversing with her between pops as she is very intelligent and articulate. Soon she got me ready for my 2nd pop and she suggested that she lay on the bed with her head hanging off the bed so I could fuck her mouth. I've been in the hobby a long time and this was a first for me. Did that position while watching the porn scene in my big bedside mirror until I got close to pop 2. Changed back to me on the bed with Lana between my legs finishing me off with her incredible BBBJCIM. Guys, Lana is a true gem. I'll give her number out to SM who will treat her right. Let's keep this provider around. YMMV for all of this. If you treat her right, she is really, really great. If she doesn't get a good vibe from you, you won't get this great treatment. SM with meaningful posts only.

Big Hoss 74
09-17-19, 16:07
Have to thanks Green for the number. Really nice find here. I reached out this morning and she quickly answered. She had a budget room at the time and was able to extend her check out time for me. All comms good. Some mix up and had to wait a bit when I got to her room, but she promised it would be worth it like so many others always do. In this case, she was true to her word. It was so worth the wait.

She is cute, Italian spinner with a great ass, nice perky tits, and a pretty face. She is very passionate and diverse in the sack too. We started with some DFK while chit chatting and while I checked out her body. I slowly removed all the clothes and then rolled her over for some DATO which lead to DATY and she came in my mouth. Or her acting classes are worth every penny. Then, she started a very slow sensual BBBJ. She really aims to please and please she did. Then standing mish, she sat on my face and came again, and then lazy dog. Lastly, she hung her head over the bed and I fucked her mouth until I lost it. She took it all and then went to spit. I really enjoyed every part of the experience and can't wait to go again!

RedNose1
10-15-19, 08:56
Has anyone seen her lately?

ShaggyJax
10-15-19, 13:35
Has anyone seen her lately?She contacted me about a week ago asking if I could come see her. Unfortunately, my October is very busy so I had to pass.

Shaggy.

Iceman407
10-15-19, 15:53
She contacted me about a week ago asking if I could come see her. Unfortunately, my October is very busy so I had to pass.

Shaggy.I just set an appointment for tomorrow and she did answer.

Monky Eye
10-15-19, 18:56
Hey guys, I have been out of the mongering for awhile, health and family issues up north. Usually go to Tampa area for winter months but found nice place in your area, so hope to be sharing info with you all.

My question is this, yes Lana looks great and has nice reviews but $200 for hh? Sure seems high to me, maybe inflation has hit or GPS is even higher since I've been active. Hell, on my budget I may not be having as much fun as I was looking forward to!

DaisukeAramech
10-16-19, 07:21
Hey guys, I have been out of the mongering for awhile, health and family issues up north. Usually go to Tampa area for winter months but found nice place in your area, so hope to be sharing info with you all.

My question is this, yes Lana looks great and has nice reviews but $200 for hh? Sure seems high to me, maybe inflation has hit or GPS is even higher since I've been active. Hell, on my budget I may not be having as much fun as I was looking forward to!My understanding (and the rate I ended up with) was 200 bones for 1. 5 hours. So I'm thinking maybe there's some confusion happening, or else I got a much better rate than everyone else LMAO.

Anyway I was perfectly happy with my experience with Lana, she was so focused on making my experience the best it could be that I'd grade it above GFE. No regular girlfriend is that selfless and giving!

Iceman407
10-16-19, 13:46
Saw Amy today at her place, it's still very sorry. She hasn't answered any text cause she was in the hospital, bad car accident. Her donations are very reasonable she does what I need. I would see her again but takes me an hour to drive there.

Iceman407
10-16-19, 17:12
I don't mind sharing numbers, this is more towards regular members. If you want as number at least post a review. One guy asked me for a number and he had no reviews since 2018.

BBC386
10-16-19, 17:30
I heard she's looking for outcalls, car dates and may need a pickup every now and again. Seniors.

NoFear101
10-16-19, 18:39
I don't mind sharing numbers, this is more towards regular members. If you want as number at least post a review. One guy asked me for a number and he had no reviews since 2018.Depending what the reviews looked like and how many ect. Probably not LE? Just looking to get back in?

PaidUp
10-16-19, 22:53
Saw Amy today at her place, it's still very sorry. She hasn't answered any text cause she was in the hospital, bad car accident. Her donations are very reasonable she does what I need. I would see her again but takes me an hour to drive there.Sorry place, like in squalor? The state of being extremely dirty and unpleasant, especially as a result of poverty or neglect. Hope you wore socks! LOL.

HeWolf47
10-18-19, 00:10
Saw this super GFE provider recently at her incall in Palm Coast. She is able to host or she can do outcalls to Daytona area or even go north to St. Augustine. As others have said, she is outstanding. There was some confusion on the original post about her regarding her rates. I have been seeing her for $$/ hour, not the $$/ HH. She is very attractive, mid 30's, makes her man feel extra special. I was even reluctant to make another post about Lana because I want her all to myself. If you are a SM with very meaningful posts, I'll reluctantly share her number with you. Once she gets a few regulars (like me), she may disappear from this hobby.

Iceman407
10-18-19, 01:04
Depending what the reviews looked like and how many ect. Probably not LE? Just looking to get back in?This guy had no reviews just some comments here and there and he's been a member since 2018 at least have 1 review. I'm not saying he's le but at least contribute something.

Iceman407
10-18-19, 01:10
Sorry place, like in squalor? The state of being extremely dirty and unpleasant, especially as a result of poverty or neglect. Hope you wore socks! LOL.It was dirty, as long as it didn't smell I'm ok. I'm not there to inspect the place I'm there for pussy and she has a very hairy one. I would only go back if I have time takes me an hour to get there. She's not hot just average girl with very reasonable rates. Thanks to Vipermav for the help.

NoFear101
10-18-19, 10:13
This guy had no reviews just some comments here and there and he's been a member since 2018 at least have 1 review. I'm not saying he's le but at least contribute something.I get a lot of PMs asking for info about girls that I host at my house. And none of them have any posts! 0, goose egg, nada. And I just had an exchange with a new member who was PMing me asking did I ever see so and so use drugs. So yea, I have my opinions.

Monky Eye
10-18-19, 12:31
My understanding (and the rate I ended up with) was 200 bones for 1. 5 hours. So I'm thinking maybe there's some confusion happening, or else I got a much better rate than everyone else LMAO.

Anyway I was perfectly happy with my experience with Lana, she was so focused on making my experience the best it could be that I'd grade it above GFE. No regular girlfriend is that selfless and giving!Thanks for taking the time to explain. And, I received couple PM's from others explaining so I appreciate the help.

That is what makes this board like a brotherhood.