PDA

View Full Version : River from CL

Sushi Boy
06-29-05, 14:09
I met up with River at her incall location in NW. Nice quiet neighborhood. I took her up on her "On the Run" special which is $60 for 20 min. and what she calls limited play only. That means CBJ only. Since all of my mongering efforts are geared towards BJ's anyways, it was a good deal to me.

River is a BBW about 5'8" with tig ole bitties. When I finally got to her door, she was very nice, I gave her the green and we got right to business. DBJ started out very nice, and when I didn't blow my load after awhile, she took the cover off and finished with her hand.

All in all it was pleasant. I would have rathered not finished with HJ, but I could tell that her mouth was tired.

Marlo
07-02-05, 04:27
Gents,

FYI. I have been screening the Cl for a week or so now and was interested in the Latina named Tati who posts $60 for 15 and lives near college park. I called and spoke with her and the conversation was wonderful. And because of that, I decided to make the trip. Well, I stay a good 40 south of there if not more. I have called to info them I was on my way 3 times, 3 TIMES on 3 different days! And every time I get there, no one answers the phone or door. Stay away. Not sure what the issue is, But after 3 attempts, I give up.

Marlo