PDA

View Full Version : AMPS: Any Filipina Chicks?

Localized
06-29-05, 04:12
Anyone notice any Filipinas at any of the amps they frequent? I'm not talkin old ass flips either. 18-30 is fine.

Night Shadow
06-30-05, 01:13
Filipinas at the AMPs are like south shore summer swells. They come and go and aren't very good while they're around. Couple months ago, I had a filipina girl at Rakuen, before they changed name. I think her name was Baby which was appropriate because she barely looked 20, was very petite and extremely tight. Her massage was too light, probably because she didn't have enough muscle to make it any harder. She didn't allow DATY or nipple sucking as she was very sensitive. But she was young, with a tight body, and filipina so I wanted a second round with her. By the time I had enough cash to go back two weeks later she was gone.

808skorpio
06-30-05, 02:18
Bump ttt,

I want to know as well.

Member #2650
07-01-05, 11:49
It's not really an AMP, but Volcano Girls had a couple of pinays that seemed worth a try. They have a somewhat discreet location, and the service is pretty similar to an AMP without the shower if you haven't been there before.

Waiman
07-08-05, 22:14
Saw one before at the amp that used to be orchid by easy music. She was sitting on the couch but didn't partake due to poor selection. I like Korean girls. Koreans seem to be also hit and miss but the only Filipina I ever had was my worst experience ever. Good luck finding them as they seem to work for short periods of time and quit.

Member #2650
09-09-05, 06:38
2 new local Pinays at Rose Marri last week. Both looked to be in their early to mid 20s. I didn't try them out, but they looked OK. Try them out and let us know.

Gof4u
09-10-05, 12:36
2 new local Pinays at Rose Marri last week. Both looked to be in their early to mid 20s. I didn't try them out, but they looked OK. Try them out and let us know.

2650Where is Rose Marri located? I will be in Honolulu for a week starting tomorrow.

Geeko
09-14-05, 00:40
Stopped by yesterday and saw one, local/filipina mix. She looked pretty cute. If she is there the next time I go there I'll give her a try and report back.

Rosemarri is on Ward Ave on the 2nd floor of the building next to 350 Ward going toward the ocean. Discreet entrace away from the street and you enter from the parking lot between the two buildings.

Mapu Sesoa
01-03-06, 15:31
I was out with some friends and saw a pretty young Filipina here. I did not try her, but I wanted to post this just to let you all know.

Mapu

Mapu Sesoa
04-16-06, 15:39
The old Arisoo has a couple. one very skinny one, and one kin of bubbly but very cute/pretty face. Just letting you know.

Hypo Luxa
04-17-06, 00:55
I was out with some friends and saw a pretty young Filipina here. I did not try her, but I wanted to post this just to let you all know.

Yeah, after my session with Hana the other day, I saw a Filipina chick on the couch. She was kind of cute.

Trixter29
09-20-06, 12:35
There is a couple of filipinas at rose maries. Tried a filipina named mya, service was not so good. Her body, not so great. No tits, maybe an A, chubby, some ass. Also she had on a wig or that fake hair clip. She was kinda weird. But there was another filipina, looked like she was mixed wish i had tried her, but i think she was busy when i had came in, she had a nice body with tatoos. Think i'm gonna go back and try that other filipina.

Hypo Luxa
09-20-06, 18:12
There is a couple of filipinas at rose maries. Tried a filipina named mya, service was not so good. Her body, not so great. No tits, maybe an A, chubby, some ass. Also she had on a wig or that fake hair clip. She was kinda weird. But there was another filipina, looked like she was mixed wish i had tried her, but i think she was busy when i had came in, she had a nice body with tatoos. Think i'm gonna go back and try that other filipina.
Must've seen a couple dozen Filipina girls in AMPs over the years. They are pretty conservative. Two gave in to anal, but that was almost negated with their hurry up and cum attitude. Saw one nine years ago, that danced at Exotics, in an AMP and she was the lone nymph.

Just as a rule of thumb they aren't the safest bet... Unless you're in Manila. Hooo boy!

Kapalua
09-20-06, 20:24
Tried a filipina named mya, service was not so good. Her body, not so great. No tits, maybe an A, chubby, some ass. Also she had on a wig or that fake hair clip. She was kinda weird. Sounds like that may have been the same Filipina (or part-Filipina) who also sometimes works as a provider in Leilani Lounge on Keeaumoku Street, using names such as Sarah and Smiley. She's chubby but with small breasts, she has some sort of hair weave or extension (previously wore a wig), and she has a rather strange personality. One night she was barking like a dog and meowing like a cat, until the owner became irritated and ordered her to be quiet.

RadioHazard
01-29-07, 14:01
Thought I would try to revive this one. Any sighting of filipinas? AMP or KBs?

Also does anyone know of any bars or clubs. Not korean bars but dance clubs that filipinas hang out in?

I used go to gussie lamours on Nimitz years ago and every so often was lucky enough to get a one night stand with some filipinas. For some reason there were always flipinas. Hanging out there. Most seemed fresh of the boat. Which makes it easier to hook up with.

Kapalua
01-29-07, 17:11
Any sighting of filipinas? AMP or KBs?
Personally, I think that the best place to find Filipinas -- thousands of them! -- is the Philippines. Three times per week (every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday) a non-stop Philippine Airlines flight leaves Honolulu and arrives in the Philippines in about eleven hours. My favorite place in the Philippines is Angeles City, where there are numerous bars with friendly Filipinas available at very affordable prices. Many of the girls will stay with you all night and provide a "girlfriend experience" much better than what is available from the providers in Honolulu. Over the years I've taken about twenty vacations in the Philippines, and greatly enjoyed every one of them.

RadioHazard
01-30-07, 20:28
Personally, I think that the best place to find Filipinas -- thousands of them! -- is the Philippines. Three times per week (every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday) a non-stop Philippine Airlines flight leaves Honolulu and arrives in the Philippines in about eleven hours. My favorite place in the Philippines is Angeles City, where there are numerous bars with friendly Filipinas available at very affordable prices. Many of the girls will stay with you all night and provide a "girlfriend experience" much better than what is available from the providers in Honolulu. Over the years I've taken about twenty vacations in the Philippines, and greatly enjoyed every one of them.Damn that trip to PI sounds for some GFE sounds awesome. To bad I can't take the time to travel. I guess its Kalihi for me.

On a side note: The longs in Downtown got some filipina hotties working there.

RadioHazard
06-21-07, 03:25
Damn that trip to PI sounds for some GFE sounds awesome. To bad I can't take the time to travel. I guess its Kalihi for me.

On a side note: The longs in Downtown got some filipina hotties working there.Any recent info on filipinas at AMPs?

Captin Crunch
02-17-08, 01:20
Just wondering if anyone knows if there's any Filipinos working in any mp? I heard Filipinos are wild lovers. What about in the kbs?

SinisterSex
02-17-08, 03:14
Just wondering if anyone knows if there's any Filipinos working in any mp? I heard Filipinos are wild lovers. What about in the kbs?
Honey at Lavender. Small petite. Seems to like what she does but from reading others' reviews, I think it is part of the pitch. She makes you feel good and seemed to enjoy the session.

Captin Crunch
02-23-08, 01:13
What makes Filipinos good lovers? What makes them different?

Kapalua
02-23-08, 18:02
Most of my experience with Filipinas has been in the Philippines. In my opinion, many Filipina providers in the Philippines give especially enjoyable service because of their excellent attitudes ... cheerful, happy, laughing, friendly, talkative, accommodating. Even though I'm old and fat, many of the Filipina providers in the Philippines have treated me as if I'm a "movie star" in bed. Although I realize that it's because of economic inequality, the fantasy can be intoxicating and addictive. :)

Ogami Itto
03-23-08, 11:07
Kapalua hit it square on the kinipopo, the philippines is a mongers mecca and sounds like he's been there enough to know. I myself have been there a couple times and can tell u, Balibago in Angeles City is a pinay lover's dream destination, an adult disneyland with over a mile of gogo bars and nightclubs and every girl is available for like, 20 bucks (all night) 10 bucks short-time. the girls come from provinces all over the phils and you can find many young fresh ones who will provide a real GFE. go, you will not regret it.

Kapalua
03-24-08, 16:48
Nice to see another Philippines fan on the forum, Ogami Itto.

For anyone considering a trip to Angeles City, I just wanted to update the pricing information for an all-night barfine. Because of a less favorable exchange rate and increased prices at many bars, the price of an all-night barfine now usually ranges from about $24 to $32 (not including the tip in the morning). However, that's still a very inexpensive barfine for spending all night with a beautiful and charming young lady. Also, guys who sometimes make arrangements with a lady directly (rather than paying a barfine to a bar) can reduce that cost.

Hypo Luxa
03-24-08, 17:47
The last time I was in the Philippines (2006) I was at Bottoms club. I was sitting with SIX Pinay hotties and they acted like I was Brad Fuckin' Pitt! It was the way every hobbyist would want to be treated in these places. Hands roamed freely, mouths opened generously, and when it came time to "dance," it took three to tango!

After four or five hours of buying round after round of drinks for everyone I was sitting with, including two mamas, and then going to the room with two girls and having dual BBBJs and CFS in multiple positions, the total damage was about $300 US. The same service in a Hawaii KB would probably have run a few thousand dollars easy!

Then for round two, I went across the street to another club. I barfined a hot girl from Cebu and took her to a short term hotel right on Burgos street. Total damage for buying her drinks, barfine, hotel and tip was probably $100-125 or so. The FS included BBBJ, CFS and coming on her face (at her request). After a two hour nap, we awoke and went at it for another 30 minutes!

So, even Manila is a bargain!

P.S.
I know, this probably should go in the "Trip Planning" thread.

MeatMan
03-24-08, 20:19
The last time I was in the Philippines (2006) I was at Bottoms club. I was sitting with SIX Pinay hotties and they acted like I was Brad Fuckin' Pitt! It was the way every hobbyist would want to be treated in these places. Hands roamed freely, mouths opened generously, and when it came time to "dance," it took three to tango!

After four or five hours of buying round after round of drinks for everyone I was sitting with, including two mamas, and then going to the room with two girls and having dual BBBJs and CFS in multiple positions, the total damage was about $300 US. The same service in a Hawaii KB would probably have run a few thousand dollars easy!

Then for round two, I went across the street to another club. I barfined a hot girl from Cebu and took her to a short term hotel right on Burgos street. Total damage for buying her drinks, barfine, hotel and tip was probably $100-125 or so. The FS included BBBJ, CFS and coming on her face (at her request). After a two hour nap, we awoke and went at it for another 30 minutes!

P.S.

Ya paid $300USD for two hookers and again you paid another hooker $125 dollars back in 2006?....In the Philippines?......dude, are you daft?

Hypo Luxa
03-24-08, 20:51
Ya paid $300USD for two hookers and again you paid another hooker $125 dollars back in 2006?....In the Philippines?......dude, are you daft?
It wasn't JUST the girls, but an entire evening (from 6pm to 6am) of drinks (probably 60 or so assortment of shots, mixed drinks, beers), all-access groping on six girls, triple-kissing, nipple shots, tips, hotel room, everything.

For me, it was well worth the price. Like I said, in Honolulu, that would cost you 10 times the amount. Had I went out and decided to be Cheap Charlie, then I could've gotten away with the actual amount paid for the girls (3000 pesos for one and 1500 for the second) and then 1800 pesos for the late night girl--(This is MANILA, not Angeles City). All the rest were drinks, rooms and fun.

And these weren't fugly street girls, but very nice lookers.

So, "daft?" No.

If you would have read my post before commenting, you would have seen that I mentioned that the $$$ was all-inclusive of the entire evening.

Also, if you are going to poke around in a board that is not your "home" board, you shouldn't be so confrontational by calling people "daft."

Member #1062
03-24-08, 21:58
As kapalua, hypoluxa, and meatman seem to love the Philippines, i love thailand.

Last trip, one night, I spent about 6+ hours sitting with two dancers and a hostess, downing many, many beers and too many shots to remember.
At 1am the total price including my take-away lady for the night came up to about US$250.

Lady Drink in Thailand is about $3 and usually includes all access groping - - compare that to $20 drinks at Honolulu Club Koreamoku relatively little action.
I know not everyone can get away to these lands of paradise but if you can, check the math and think about it. Life is short. Live large.

Tiantain
03-24-08, 22:12

P.S.

Is this the "Bottoms Bar" on P. Burgos Street? I use to go there all the time, MS Lalavel (Lala) use to always hook me up. Lala would take me to the mens bathroom and have me pick which girl/s I wanted from their photo's on the wall. She would also take me to the other bars on P. Burgas that they owned (sister companies), she would have a girl take me to the VIP room for a quick beer and a BBBJ. Also, if my hotel was far away she would comp me a room at their hotel (Inn Suites Hotel) along with a girl, she is a good mama to know.

MeatMan
03-25-08, 06:12
As kapalua, hypoluxa, and meatman seem to love the Philippines, i love thailand.

Last trip, one night, I spent about 6+ hours sitting with two dancers and a hostess, downing many, many beers and too many shots to remember.
At 1am the total price including my take-away lady for the night came up to about US$250.

Lady Drink in Thailand is about $3 and usually includes all access groping - - compare that to $20 drinks at Honolulu Club Koreamoku relatively little action.
I know not everyone can get away to these lands of paradise but if you can, check the math and think about it. Life is short. Live large.

Been going to Thailand for 7 years now Star Of light, Lolitas, Kangaroo Bar, Nana, Pattaya. I knew em all and for what the previous poster posted paying $300USD for an all nighter?............I'll just move on guys ..... sucker

Hypo Luxa
03-26-08, 06:00
Is this the "Bottoms Bar" on P. Burgos Street?
The very one!

Ogami Itto
03-28-08, 15:44
I prefer to spend as little time in manila as possible, and if you ever go there you will know why, but it is the door in and out of the phils, so you are going to be there twice on every trip. Might as well check out what it has to offer. One afternoon I scored a cute young pinay for an all-nighter by hanging around on the 2nd floor at a ShoeMart (SM) Mall (they are all over the phils, this one was Robinson's if memory serves me correctly). Her manager was a bakla (mahu), we struck up a conversation while leaning over the railing watching the action below, and she asked me what I was looking for (heh heh heh). I didn't like the first girl she sent, a DDG pilipina wearing a skintight lycra dress, only because of her attitude, and I had her send the bakla back. We chatted a bit more, and she left again. The second girl she sent was wearing jeans and looked a little young (I made her show me her id) but we hit it off right away. I handed the bakla p1500 (about 30 bucks back then), which amazingly was all-inclusive (the provider gets paid from that), my new friend grabbed my hand and we strolled off to jump in the nearest taxicab. It turned out to be an evening of exquisite debauchery (we even went out and ate at KFC at one point), she slept in and gave me a BBBJ before she left in the morning. Breaking the rules I tipped her p500 ($10), which made her very happy. I ask you, WHERE ELSE can you get an experience like that for $40 (plus fastfood at KFC)? I LOVE THE PHILS! I also highly recommend the LA Cafe in manila, but that is another story.

AsiaTraveler2
03-29-08, 01:50

P.S.

Yeah, probably the wrong thread, but it caught my attention! I have done the same, many many times. People may not understand, but it is an all nighter event! Drinking, groping, laughs, watching your friends getting shit faced wondering how they are going to get it up when the moment of truth arrives. Just too much fun! Ended up with two to three girls in my room a few times, feeling like a rock star.

Life is short man, I don't think $300, even in the Phil's is a bad thing. That covers a barfine or two or three, rounds of drinks for the "playboy" bunnies of your choice and get's everyone in a real party mood. The whole place rocks, when you have a group buying rounds. Your post gave me flash backs of my last visit!

AT2

Hypo Luxa
03-29-08, 02:36
People may not understand, but it is an all nighter event! Drinking, groping, laughs, watching your friends getting shit faced wondering how they are going to get it up when the moment of truth arrives. Just too much fun! Ended up with two to three girls in my room a few times, feeling like a rock star.

Life is short man, I don't think $300, even in the Phil's is a bad thing.
Well put. I think it was just the one @sshole who knocked it.

Toes Suka
07-26-09, 17:37
For the fellow Filipina lovers out there you guys might want tp stop by Sakura I saw 3 lastnight. 3 legit Filipinas all three no older then 25ish tight bodies to boot. I wish I would have picked one of those rather then the hot latina. Tne latina told me local/Filipinas prefer this spot.

Hinode
07-27-09, 07:32

Nothing man.

They're like every other ethnicity. Women. Estrogen. GFE. Squares.

As far as the AMP chicks go? ...

IDK what the mind of a 20 year old FIL working girl thinks like...(LOL...)

Trust me. I'm bangin a hot FIL MILF atm.

They ain't no different than other women/MILFs, just the J ones make them J porn noises, no lie!

Hinode :cool:

Rexkirby00
07-27-09, 16:10
I was on Guam for a few years so got to sample talent from all over. Japanese, Chinese (both flavors), Korean, Thai, Filipino, Vietnamese, Guam local, CONUS, Auzzies, and Malaysian.

Yeah, they are all different yet the same. If treated well, you can really have a great time, these have been some ROBs. Some really enjoy sex and the $$ is gravy. Others do it out of necessity.

J porn noises? LOL. For sure had to hold hand over a few mouths 'cause we were having so much fun.

Just treat 'them right, even though some don't deserve it. One gets what they give.

Take care guys,

Rk

Nothing man.

They're like every other ethnicity. Women. Estrogen. GFE. Squares.

As far as the AMP chicks go? ...

IDK what the mind of a 20 year old FIL working girl thinks like...(LOL...)

Trust me. I'm bangin a hot FIL MILF atm.

They ain't no different than other women/MILFs, just the J ones make them J porn noises, no lie!

Hinode :cool:

Hypo Luxa
07-27-09, 23:05
Over the years I've had a great success rate of having anal with Filipinas! Something about their make up just allows them to consent to it, LOL!

Tgmonsta
07-27-09, 23:14

Hinode :cool:I must say that I love the noises J girls make, lived in japan for awhile never covered their mouths enjoyed the sound to much.

Tgmonsta
07-27-09, 23:22
Over the years I've had a great success rate of having anal with Filipinas! Something about their make up just allows them to consent to it, LOL!I agree Hypo I've found that Filipina's tend to be more willing to do Greek. I'm always on the lookout for MILF Filipina's. I've also found that Filipan's tend to be more freakier then alot of other races.

Love my vacations to the PI.

TGMONGA

StripedFashion
07-27-09, 23:55
I was on Guam for a few years so got to sample talent from all over. Japanese, Chinese (both flavors), Korean, Thai, Filipino, Vietnamese, Guam local, CONUS, Auzzies, and Malaysian.

Yeah, they are all different yet the same. If treated well, you can really have a great time, these have been some ROBs. Some really enjoy sex and the $$ is gravy. Others do it out of necessity.

J porn noises? LOL. For sure had to hold hand over a few mouths 'cause we were having so much fun.

Just treat 'them right, even though some don't deserve it. One gets what they give.

Take care guys,

RkI was looking for that *thumbs-up, "Like"* button but I totally forgot I wasn't on Facebook. This post deserves that type of acknowledgment.

I personally think Pinay women fuck the same as others but I'm guessing the reason why their sought after is because they are petite, have soft/cute facial features, usually tanned, have black pussies and since we have hispanic in our blood, our women can have those curves. Just hypothesizing here.

Oh, and like Thai and other Asian-Pacific Islander races, Filipino women are bred to fuck. Industry.

Memahu
07-28-09, 01:29
Do Filipinas look Asian when they're thin and young, and look Hispanic when they get older with curves?

Blake123
07-28-09, 04:02
Yeah, I hear ya. I spent two years in Thailand and loved it there, too. Best pussy I've ever had. I've got to go back there some day. I have visited the Philippines (Angeles City only) several times. The girls at both places were absolutely fun and wild.

Jay Ess10
07-28-09, 05:22
For the fellow Filipina lovers out there you guys might want tp stop by Sakura I saw 3 lastnight. 3 legit Filipinas all three no older then 25ish tight bodies to boot. I wish I would have picked one of those rather then the hot latina. Tne latina told me local/Filipinas prefer this spot.When was this?

Hypo Luxa
07-28-09, 07:36
Well, in all fairness, I've never been to Thailand. I would LOVE to go and have no doubt it would rock my world!

As for the PI, Manila gals are worth checking out to if you haven't been there!

Stevet09
07-28-09, 17:25
Over the years I've had a great success rate of having anal with Filipinas! Something about their make up just allows them to consent to it, LOL!

I'll venture a guess - is it because they're good Catholic girls who can remain virgins as long as they don't break the hymen?

Member #1062
07-28-09, 17:35
Thanks. Its definitely on my list.

From what I've read, many people skip Manila and head to Angeles City.

Or would you recommend both places..?

Thumperforq
07-28-09, 21:33
Thanks. Its definitely on my list.

From what I've read, many people skip Manila and head to Angeles City.

Or would you recommend both places..?

I'd do both places; Balibago and P. Burgos/EDSA.

Toes Suka
07-28-09, 22:11
When was this?This past sat.

Nadia the Latina said there's like 4 there total that she know.

Hypo Luxa
07-29-09, 08:07
I'd do both places; Balibago and P. Burgos/EDSA.
Agreed. P. Burgos Street is like a county fair mid-way of pussy! An ATF place of mine! Bottoms Bar is my fave as they have private rooms where the mamas always look the other way. BBBJ is part of the service in the room, but FS can easily be had. FS is ALWAYS covered too!

Doctor Man Toy
07-31-09, 19:39
Two of the three filipina chicks I have fucked were both MILF spinners. I still see one of them who is married with two kids. I guess her hubby doesn't satisfy her, because I have been doing her for over 5 years now. After a couple of years of tapping that tight pussy, I decided to explore her ass which she didn't resist and have been fucking both her tight pussy and her tight ass ever since. Gotta love those spinners!

Alohashorts
08-01-09, 02:39
Two of the three filipina chicks I have fucked were both MILF spinners. I still see one of them who is married with two kids. I guess her hubby doesn't satisfy her, because I have been doing her for over 5 years now. After a couple of years of tapping that tight pussy, I decided to explore her ass which she didn't resist and have been fucking both her tight pussy and her tight ass ever since. Gotta love those spinners!

Big time envy. I know this filipina milf who is doing some side salad action and telling me about her affair. She gives anal, and I'm like...Damn! Lucky F*#!

Hotrod82
08-01-09, 11:13
Big time envy. I know this filipina milf who is doing some side salad action and telling me about her affair. She gives anal, and I'm like...Damn! Lucky F*#!

You must be at "friend" status with her, it doesnt take that long to break that barrier. You just need to want it (not very obvious ofcourse) and work a lil mojo into it and BAM!@!@! You are in.

Good Luck

RadioHazard
01-28-11, 19:21
Any new Filipinas? Around.

Only one I know of is Vanessa at Misty have not seen her in a while but thinking about making a visit to Misty. She used to see me at her place years ago. I hate play in boot too bad she changed her number. Anyone see her lately?

Buck N Ham
01-29-11, 04:43

Only one I know of is Vanessa at Misty have not seen her in a while but thinking about making a visit to Misty. She used to see me at her place years ago. I hate play in boot too bad she changed her number. Anyone see her lately? At AMPs? Not that I know of.

This is dated info but late summer last year I would see Jasmine at Sundance, play a little, drank a little and then met her at SPIII for more entertainment. Lots of $ though so beware.

Carmello
01-29-11, 07:46

Only one I know of is Vanessa at Misty have not seen her in a while but thinking about making a visit to Misty. She used to see me at her place years ago. I hate play in boot too bad she changed her number. Anyone see her lately? I swear to god I some a Filipino at 7. Not sure, you can check. As for nationalities go, Filipino can't be considered a pure asian nationality can it? Its like they are spanish mixed.

RadioHazard
01-29-11, 17:43
From reading the forum the few Filipina that surfaced in AMP all seem to have bad service. Too Bad. I sure there guys like me that would love some filipina play like the koreans give.

Planning a trip to 7 so I will be on the look out. Thnks!

I swear to god I some a Filipino at 7. Not sure, you can check. As for nationalities go, Filipino can't be considered a pure asian nationality can it? Its like they are spanish mixed.

Mr Okada
01-29-11, 21:15
I swear to god I some a Filipino at 7. Not sure, you can check. As for nationalities go, Filipino can't be considered a pure asian nationality can it? Its like they are spanish mixed.I love the Philipina girls as well. BUT, watch out for the jealous BF. He goin staaab you, cause he laaab her. Aisooos!

Ocolumbo
01-30-11, 00:30
I love the Philipina girls as well. BUT, watch out for the jealous BF. He goin staaab you, cause he laaab her. Aisooos!There are "local" girls at 7 in the evening. I heard at least one described as Philipina or part Philipina.

Dahos77
01-30-11, 05:22
Look at my report in Massage parlor section.

Memahu
01-31-11, 04:25
I love the Philipina girls as well. BUT, watch out for the jealous BF. He goin staaab you, cause he laaab her. Aisooos!Did the guy get acquitted with the Running Amok defense when he set fire to the house that killed his ex-wife and new boyfriend?

Insatiable808
02-01-11, 17:46

Only one I know of is Vanessa at Misty have not seen her in a while but thinking about making a visit to Misty. She used to see me at her place years ago. I hate play in boot too bad she changed her number. Anyone see her lately? What's up, fellow horndogs! During the recently completed NFL regular season, I did enjoy a filipina at Rappongi. Her name is Lala. She is about 5'.120 lbs, shoulder length black hair. Very young, early 20s. Met her at around 8pm at proceeded to ravish & maul that young girl's soft & very inexperienced body. She pretty much did all positions requested. Her B cups were very tasty! She let me slurp & suckle her tight pussy until I had made her come a couple of times. Then I mounted & speared her girl meat over & over & over again! Many hundreds of strokes! Ooohh she felt so good.

After our passion session, she took me into the shower for a clean up. She also cleaned me up before our session. L8 / A9 / S8, $$ damage. Took longer than an hour, since they were so slow, no knock from MS. This was during the 1/2 specials, but decided to do full hour since filipina pussy is so rare!

While driving out of the Sports Authority prkg lot, saw Lala crossing Ward to go to Wahoo Taco Restaurant across the street. I guess she had to satisfy her hunger after she satisfied the BEAST in me.

I called a couple of weeks ago, MS said she was still there. If you looking for filipina, give this honey a try. Please be gentle, we want the good ones to stay awhile. Enjoy.

Also, had an hour of fun with Karen / Lexi at Hula's / Young St. No DATY, but this filipina girl likes to fuck. She liked what was screwing her 'cause she kept playfully slapping my butt, while I was pounding away! L7 / A8 / S8, $$.

Did not repeat with either one. I like a fresh, new experience with an undiscovered pussy every time out! Kind of like exploring new territory, discovering new lands, plowing fresh seeds in verdant, fertile soil. These are the voyages of the Starship I808!

Aloha,

Insatiable808

Aflack
02-02-11, 03:54
Did the guy get acquitted with the Running Amok defense when he set fire to the house that killed his ex-wife and new boyfriend?The defense did not convince; believe he is serving life w / out parole. He was a United Laundry employee who went berserk, that's it; a crime of passion that took other innocent family lives. I believe his name was Ganal but not sure.

Honolulu1
02-03-11, 00:08
She was an all time favorite of mine, anybody know what happened to her? She was like a Filipina / Jap young gal. I know you fellow mongers out there know who I talkin about, some of you brothers were like infactuated with her. I know she was last heard of going back and forth to Japan and going to school here. Any 411?

Hono1

Hypo Luxa
02-05-11, 02:57
The defense did not convince; believe he is serving life w / out parole. He was a United Laundry employee who went berserk, that's it; a crime of passion that took other innocent family lives. I believe his name was Ganal but not sure.Although I'm quite liberal with my views, I feel strongly that the death penalty should be instated in Hawaii for cold blooded killers!

Makana9
02-05-11, 03:14
Although I'm quite liberal with my views, I feel strongly that the death penalty should be instated in Hawaii for cold blooded killers!A couple of friends and I say the same thing. Good for society, govt. Funds (still don't know why we got to flip the bill for their BS crimes) , yadda yadda yadda.

First Try
02-05-11, 13:51
See my posting in Massage Parlor thread under Ohana

Hypo Luxa
02-05-11, 19:11
I do have to amend my statement by saying that it should only be applied in VERY CLEAR CUT cases. Where there is really no question of the crime. Like Brian U. (Xerox killer) and this other dude who dropped a baby from the freeway overpass.

Racers who kill other motorists should get life in prison.

A couple of friends and I say the same thing. Good for society, govt. Funds (still don't know why we got to flip the bill for their BS crimes) , yadda yadda yadda.

Enona1
02-07-11, 21:01
Anyone check out China Marys in CC that advertises "Filipino Style Massage"?

Member #3973
02-12-11, 02:55
Anyone check out China Marys in CC that advertises "Filipino Style Massage"?I've been to China Mary's years ago. The place was rather dirty, and service mediocre. If you look for a pinay, try Linda at Ohana at Makaloa. She is not filipina, but looks it. She is viet, but nice. See my post under "Massage therapists"

King Cobrack
03-01-11, 00:23
I've been to China Mary's years ago. The place was rather dirty, and service mediocre. If you look for a pinay, try Linda at Ohana at Makaloa. She is not filipina, but looks it. She is viet, but nice. See my post under "Massage therapists"I pm'd you on Linda from the massage therapist section but decided to post these questions about her. I like my Filipinas but have been ripped off by everyone of them that I had mongered with at an AMP. The last being Sonia at Imperials. Last year, I met a young lady at Saigon Pasion who looked pure Filipina but said she was Vietnamese. She was hot. I forgot her name, though. So I'm just assuming that Linda must be hot also and thanks for sharing her on the post. Because she's a "massage therapist," "Does she spend more than or close to thirty minutes massaging you before getting to the FS part?" What isn't on the menu? If I can get serviced by a provider who isn't Filipina but looks Filipina and gives good service, I might just repeat a lot. K. C.

King Cobrack
03-01-11, 00:25
I love the Philipina girls as well. BUT, watch out for the jealous BF. He goin staaab you, cause he laaab her. Aisooos!You forgot Maria. Aisooos Maria. K. C.

King Cobrack
03-01-11, 00:36
There are "local" girls at 7 in the evening. I heard at least one described as Philipina or part Philipina.I wanted to try Honey at 7 but a friend of mine, who mongered with her, said she gave shitty service. And on top of that, she had too many rules. She's like a provider who doesn't like the job and does it for the money. Also like she has a boyfriend who allows her to work at an AMP as long as she saves the intimacy for him. If I'm not mistaken, this could be the same Honey that worked at Sakura Rycroft and the subject on her caused an uproar where these two mongers was planning to meet each other for an MMA match. My friend said that she is a cute, pretty Filipina. K. C.

King Cobrack
03-01-11, 00:38
What's up, fellow horndogs! During the recently completed NFL regular season, I did enjoy a filipina at Rappongi. Her name is Lala. She is about 5'.120 lbs, shoulder length black hair. Very young, early 20s. Met her at around 8pm at proceeded to ravish & maul that young girl's soft & very inexperienced body. She pretty much did all positions requested. Her B cups were very tasty! She let me slurp & suckle her tight pussy until I had made her come a couple of times. Then I mounted & speared her girl meat over & over & over again! Many hundreds of strokes! Ooohh she felt so good.

After our passion session, she took me into the shower for a clean up. She also cleaned me up before our session. L8 / A9 / S8, $$ damage. Took longer than an hour, since they were so slow, no knock from MS. This was during the 1/2 specials, but decided to do full hour since filipina pussy is so rare!

While driving out of the Sports Authority prkg lot, saw Lala crossing Ward to go to Wahoo Taco Restaurant across the street. I guess she had to satisfy her hunger after she satisfied the BEAST in me.

I called a couple of weeks ago, MS said she was still there. If you looking for filipina, give this honey a try. Please be gentle, we want the good ones to stay awhile. Enjoy.

Also, had an hour of fun with Karen / Lexi at Hula's / Young St. No DATY, but this filipina girl likes to fuck. She liked what was screwing her 'cause she kept playfully slapping my butt, while I was pounding away! L7 / A8 / S8, $$.

Did not repeat with either one. I like a fresh, new experience with an undiscovered pussy every time out! Kind of like exploring new territory, discovering new lands, plowing fresh seeds in verdant, fertile soil. These are the voyages of the Starship I808!

Aloha,

Insatiable808Is Lala the one from Las Vegas? K. C.

Secret Agent
03-01-11, 22:10
I wanted to try Honey at 7 but a friend of mine, who mongered with her, said she gave shitty service. And on top of that, she had too many rules. She's like a provider who doesn't like the job and does it for the money. Also like she has a boyfriend who allows her to work at an AMP as long as she saves the intimacy for him. If I'm not mistaken, this could be the same Honey that worked at Sakura Rycroft and the subject on her caused an uproar where these two mongers was planning to meet each other for an MMA match. My friend said that she is a cute, pretty Filipina. K. C.Yup that's the same Honey.

Capn Morgan
03-03-11, 14:16
MS at Golden Queen told me she has a filipina starting soon.

Johnny14
03-03-11, 20:01
I wanted to try Honey at 7 but a friend of mine, who mongered with her, said she gave shitty service. And on top of that, she had too many rules. She's like a provider who doesn't like the job and does it for the money. Also like she has a boyfriend who allows her to work at an AMP as long as she saves the intimacy for him. If I'm not mistaken, this could be the same Honey that worked at Sakura Rycroft and the subject on her caused an uproar where these two mongers was planning to meet each other for an MMA match. My friend said that she is a cute, pretty Filipina. K. C.If that Indie (Filipino chick) Honey is in just for the money, then someone with the King Kong Ding Dong should give it to her real hard! Open her up so that she "understands" who is boss, fu'k her boy friend. She'll never be the same after that since his pecker would not be of any significant value after her hole becomes a swimming pool.

Why should mongers put up with that all that shit when other providers put out more, pay her less for less, otherwise just bang her like some fu'k doll. She probably don't give a shit about you, so why should you?

Suppose you come my house and e-yote my wife, I cut you with my knife. That's the philipino style. A song by Frank Delima.

King Cobrack
03-13-11, 03:53
MS at Golden Queen told me she has a filipina starting soon.I haven't mongered for two weeks now and plan on going tomorrow pm or sometime next week. Called GQ and inquired about the Filipina and MS said that she has already started but comes in after 2000 every night. I was just wondering if any brothers had sampled her yet and willing to share experience. If not, then I might have to TOFTT if I don't get sidetracked. So many selections. Hana (Nirvana) is back and there's also new girl Julie (Ichiban.) There's good CONSISTENT reports on her. K. C.

King Cobrack
03-14-11, 11:24
MS at Golden Queen told me she has a filipina starting soon.I went to GQ last night to see if the Filipina was working and the older MS told me that she wasn't in but would return Monday night. I asked the MS how she looked and the MS told me that she was a heavy set Filipina with big bottom half, mainly in her legs. The MS told me that she was there before. If I'm not mistaken, about six to seven months ago, there was a heavy set local Filipina at GQ that I passed up. She wasn't for me. K. C.

Insatiable808
09-18-12, 18:33
From what I gather:

1) Lia Tokyo Spa.

2) Joy Ginza.

3) Lala Rappongi.

4) Karen / Lexi / Kayla Hula Girl

Just saw on BP the return of Layla Las Vegas. Did not sample her on her prev visit couple months ago. I'm going to have to do a search & destroy mission on that pinay! Report to follow.

I think Audrina Jay has left the building.

Any other findings, please share with the choir.

Be Stealth,

I808

Atmatic123
09-24-12, 02:32
I would skip Lala not worth it. After leaving my session from ginza I saw a pinay girl in the living room. She was thick (not fat but not tiny) brown skinned pinay girl with colored brownish hair she looked pretty hot. Don't know anything about Lia, but I for some reason would want to try her over joy but thats just my gut, not too many reports out there about either.

From what I gather:

1) Lia Tokyo Spa.

2) Joy Ginza.

3) Lala Rappongi.

4) Karen / Lexi / Kayla Hula Girl

Just saw on BP the return of Layla Las Vegas. Did not sample her on her prev visit couple months ago. I'm going to have to do a search & destroy mission on that pinay! Report to follow.

I think Audrina Jay has left the building.

Any other findings, please share with the choir.

Be Stealth,

I808

Akio808
08-02-13, 18:54
Hey guys. I have been looking for some good local / foreign pinays lately. Any suggestions? Has anyone ever had Nasha at Roses or even Diamond at Mayflower? Twice I went to CC but diamond was busy and I never got a glimpse of Nasha. BTW, don't sample Stacy at mayflower. Horrible. Are most local providers like her?

Bikini
08-03-13, 02:17
Hey guys. I have been looking for some good local / foreign pinays lately. Any suggestions? Has anyone ever had Nasha at Roses or even Diamond at Mayflower? Twice I went to CC but diamond was busy and I never got a glimpse of Nasha. BTW, don't sample Stacy at mayflower. Horrible. Are most local providers like her?My experience with locals has been excellent. Diamond is excellent but she is Polynesian, not filipina.

Viet Whisperer
08-03-13, 02:22
Hey guys. I have been looking for some good local / foreign pinays lately. Any suggestions? Has anyone ever had Nasha at Roses or even Diamond at Mayflower? Twice I went to CC but diamond was busy and I never got a glimpse of Nasha. BTW, don't sample Stacy at mayflower. Horrible. Are most local providers like her?I can recommend Nasha. She is a lot of fun and has personality. She is reviewed in the Roses thread for more info. If you like Pinays I think you will like her and her service is pretty good for a local girl.

Akio808
08-05-13, 08:18
Hey guys again,

So Nasha is on the top of my list but are there any other pinays out there? I saw Kaylani at China doll but the reviews were lackluster. Sure she may be hot but I love the TS and the post massage as well. The FS is one thing but I go there to relax with FS as a side thing. BBBJ is another great perk! The new one at Roses. Santa. Latin? Never had a latin chick before so that might be nice. Any suggestions?

Phreekstyle
08-05-13, 23:59
Hey guys again,

So Nasha is on the top of my list but are there any other pinays out there? I saw Kaylani at China doll but the reviews were lackluster. Sure she may be hot but I love the TS and the post massage as well. The FS is one thing but I go there to relax with FS as a side thing. BBBJ is another great perk! The new one at Roses. Santa. Latin? Never had a latin chick before so that might be nice. Any suggestions?There was one pinay at Ginza named Sasha. She got a big booty, not Yuri from 7's big but its nice if you are an ass man. She likes the lights down really low though so you really cannot see what she looks like I think its cause she has identifiable tattoos that could out who she really is. (like we give a damn)

Phreek

LittleBoto
08-07-13, 06:11
Hey guys. I have been looking for some good local / foreign pinays lately. Any suggestions? Has anyone ever had Nasha at Roses or even Diamond at Mayflower? Twice I went to CC but diamond was busy and I never got a glimpse of Nasha. BTW, don't sample Stacy at mayflower. Horrible. Are most local providers like her?Honestly, the best place I've ever been to get pinay puki was Fields Ave, Angeles City, Philippines. I'm a sucker for pinays, but there just doesn't seem to be as many running around the adult establishments here as there were around 20 years ago. Kaylani was hot and tight, but overall service was kinda junk.

Boto Boy
09-30-13, 21:02
I haven't seen a Filipina in an AMP in a while. When I'm in the Bay Area, I do frequent a bunch of Filipina escorts, who are now in their early 30s. It's nice going back to them over the last 10 years.

Member #4374
10-01-13, 05:29
Hey guys. I have been looking for some good local / foreign pinays lately. Any suggestions?Pearlridge.

Blake123
10-01-13, 05:40
Hey guys. I have been looking for some good local / foreign pinays lately. Any suggestions? Has anyone ever had Nasha at Roses or even Diamond at Mayflower? Twice I went to CC but diamond was busy and I never got a glimpse of Nasha. BTW, don't sample Stacy at mayflower. Horrible. Are most local providers like her?Nasha is a damned good fuck--really gets into it. Nice, tight body. Very friendly, and I liked her personality. The only negative is that she doesn't kiss--at least not with me.

Fillet Show
10-01-13, 06:32
I haven't seen a Filipina in an AMP in a while. When I'm in the Bay Area, I do frequent a bunch of Filipina escorts, who are now in their early 30s. It's nice going back to them over the last 10 years.Nasha at Roses.

Kaylani at CDS.

Diamond at MF? Is she Filipina? I could be wrong she might be Hawaiian.

Jizzy McDizzy
10-01-13, 16:04
Pearlridge.LOL. Or try JollyBees in Waipahu.

Last time I went to Hulas during the day I was told that they have two local girls who work after 8pm. But I'm not sure if they have any Filipino in them or if they are a different local race.

SukinToes
12-14-13, 21:36
Nasha at Roses.

Kaylani at CDS.

Diamond at MF? Is she Filipina? I could be wrong she might be Hawaiian.Stacy at MF might be.

Phillp Enos
12-16-13, 15:17
Stacy at MF might be.VANESSA at 5 Star is pinay... She can speak, from here but now lives in Cali...so she says. HOT!

FutSniffA
04-16-15, 02:28
Any decent younger ones out there? I can't seem to find any.

Goser
04-16-15, 11:55
Any decent younger ones out there? I can't seem to find any.Chaiza at Mayflower. However, they are closing on 4/23 so you better hurry up.

FutSniffA
04-17-15, 01:54
Chaiza at Mayflower. However, they are closing on 4/23 so you better hurry up.I've been trying to see her for months. Her work schedule hasn't been in sync with mine.

TT Twista
04-17-15, 03:12
Any decent younger ones out there? I can't seem to find any.

Chaiza at Mayflower. However, they are closing on 4/23 so you better hurry up.There's also Filipina Joy at Moons and Nasha at Tops. I think if you want Nasha you have to call to make an appt.

FutSniffA
04-17-15, 03:18
There's also Filipina Joy at Moons and Nasha at Tops. I think if you want Nasha you have to call to make an appt.Actually saw Nasha at Rockza thanks to another monger pointing her out to me. Her face isn't my type. Joy from what I hear isn't as kinky as I tend to like.

Idusixtyning
04-18-15, 03:18
Any decent younger ones out there? I can't seem to find any.You would think that some girls from the PIs would come do a rotation here like the Chinese girls do. They would get paid a lot more working here for a short while than in the PIs.

Aaron Colt
04-18-15, 03:20
You would think that some girls from the PIs would come do a rotation here like the Chinese girls do. They would get paid a lot more working here for a short while than in the PIs.Likewise with American women. They would get paid a lot more if they received payment in euros than dollars.

Member #5092
04-18-15, 03:56
We need a mama Ive only a phillipino version that can bring in all the young pinay girls. Would be the hottest AM P on the island .Manila massage Angeles relaxation,one can only dream. .

Memahu
04-18-15, 04:14
You would think that some girls from the PIs would come do a rotation here like the Chinese girls do. They would get paid a lot more working here for a short while than in the PIs.Does their faith in Catholicism prevent this in the United States?

Oishinanko
04-18-15, 04:53
Does their faith in Catholicism prevent this in the United States?I think the more prevalent thinking there is girls wanting to find a sugar daddy to marry so she can support my poor starving family. Being in the sex trade may be how they attempt to find their sugar daddy. Maybe the American or European sex tourist will fall in love with me after sex and take me out of the Phil. You would be amazed at how many Pinay girls on Tagged that you can coax into sending you naked pics and video sex with just be promising to bring her over to Hawaii to live with you. "here honey, this is the Western Union MTCN for the 50 USD to pay for the paperwork and trip needed to go to the USA Embassy in Manila. ".

I don't think working in Hawaii makes sense for them since so many sexy local Pinays act as competition for their dream sugar daddy. The other reason not many local Pinay get into MT or AMP is fear of being disgraced because of the extensive network of extended family members who might find out via her second cousin trolling on BP.

Careful hunting.

Oishinanko.

FutSniffA
04-18-15, 15:18
I think the more prevalent thinking there is girls wanting to find a sugar daddy to marry so she can support my poor starving family. Being in the sex trade may be how they attempt to find their sugar daddy. Maybe the American or European sex tourist will fall in love with me after sex and take me out of the Phil. You would be amazed at how many Pinay girls on Tagged that you can coax into sending you naked pics and video sex with just be promising to bring her over to Hawaii to live with you. "here honey, this is the Western Union MTCN for the 50 USD to pay for the paperwork and trip needed to go to the USA Embassy in Manila. ".

I don't think working in Hawaii makes sense for them since so many sexy local Pinays act as competition for their dream sugar daddy. The other reason not many local Pinay get into MT or AMP is fear of being disgraced because of the extensive network of extended family members who might find out via her second cousin trolling on BP.

Careful hunting.

Oishinanko.Yea the large Filipino community here hurts our chance of getting more Pinays, I still have a thing for the non FOB import looking ones.

MuffinStuffer
04-18-15, 22:52
Yea the large Filipino community here hurts our chance of getting more Pinays, I still have a thing for the non FOB import looking ones.Filipina's are a pretty easy lay in Hawaii though. But again that big community and big family comes along with that Filipina. About a year ago I hooked up with nice little semi-stunner pinay who worked in the food court. Every step I was saying this is the easiest ever. Easiest time to get digits. Easiest lay. Very non demanding. It was pre ordained in her mind we were going to fuck on the first date. She didn't want an expensive date. Even though her 24 year old pussy was tighter than a virgin she didn't sweat me pounding her as hard as I wanted. By the second meeting, the family was involved. After literally less than a week she is talking about wanting me to knock her up.

My own personal belief is Pinay's in Hawaii can't handle the NSA atmosphere in AMPs.

Oishinanko
04-20-15, 03:07
Filipina's are a pretty easy lay in Hawaii though. But again that big community and big family comes along with that Filipina. About a year ago I hooked up with nice little semi-stunner pinay who worked in the food court. Every step I was saying this is the easiest ever. Easiest time to get digits. Easiest lay. Very non demanding. It was pre ordained in her mind we were going to fuck on the first date. She didn't want an expensive date. Even though her 24 year old pussy was tighter than a virgin she didn't sweat me pounding her as hard as I wanted. By the second meeting, the family was involved. After literally less than a week she is talking about wanting me to knock her up.

My own personal belief is Pinay's in Hawaii can't handle the NSA atmosphere in AMPs.Hahaha. How did you escape the marriage conundrum without risking machete action from her father, brother, cousin, 2nd cousin, nephew, and brother in law?!

But I am glad you got to enjoy that pussy. .

Happy hunting.

FutSniffA
04-27-15, 02:01
Does anyone know if her service has improved any?

Suksukboi808
06-27-15, 20:18
I love the Pinays too. Just hang around Jollibee and catch them as they come in. I don't have a very hard time hooking up with them. Get them while they are in their early twenties because they will have four or five kids by the time they're thirty.