PDA

View Full Version : Action on Local Dating and Chat Lines

KCMoShyGuy
06-28-05, 23:18
I've seen advertised on both TV and in the Pitch those dating and personal chat lines. I've read on other boards that these often are a source for finding hookups or booty calls. My specific interest is in the local KC area chat lines, and not the national or 900 lines.

I'm interested in hearing from anybody who has tried any of the local lines. How do they work? What's available? Personal experiences? Which ones are better than others? Are any of them worth the effort?

Nashboy
07-08-05, 10:54
I used to call on the Quest line, but haven't done it for a few months. Don't bother using the mailboxes because you'll come up empty. Just go to the "who's on the line now" area and listen to the women who are currently looking to hook up. It will also prompt you to record a message for yourself that the ladies online can listen to. Just give a brief description of yourself and be upfront in saying that you're looking for some company tonight, etc. If you're willing to be generous, say that too, as it will immediately increase your responses.

Some of the women online at the time will just be lonely and wanting someone to talk to. Some will be looking for a relationship and others will either be horny and looking to hook up or needing money and looking to hook up.

I hooked up with a black girl back in January. She used to be on the line ALL the time (women don't have to pay). Met her at an intersection that she designated in a residential area. She came out and hopped in my car. I thought "Oh no, a just a street ho!" We went to an ATM for me to get some money. She wanted $60. We drove back to her big, older two story house. She told me going in that we had to be quiet because her grandmother was asleep. Then we get upstairs to her bedroom and her gay brother was in his room across the hall, but she said he was cool. She was a nice looking girl, but pretty skinny, however when she took her top off, she had one of the nicest racks I've seen. She had a killer bod hidden under her sweats. The session wasn't real passionate, but o.k. Afterwards we talked for a while. She said she was just really lonely and didn't have a lot of friends. She was 21 and a nursing assistant, wanting to get her RN. She said she had been calling Quest for a couple of months and that I was the fifth guy she had hooked up with. She said that most men that arrange to meet her never show up.

Anyway, that's my experience with Quest. I haven't called in a while, but would be interested in other's experiences.

Notag
07-08-05, 22:45
Good info.

So where is/what is the quest line #, or better, where is more info about it? Is it in the NightShift or The Pitch? And just how "generous" are guys on average? I guess we're talking about something more than dinner and a movie?

Nashboy
07-12-05, 10:35
Good info.

So where is/what is the quest line #, or better, where is more info about it? Is it in the NightShift or The Pitch? And just how "generous" are guys on average? I guess we're talking about something more than dinner and a movie?I haven't called Quest in several months. The number is 913-652-3333. I have no idea as to the amount of generousity expected, as I would say that varies widely. Like I say, I paid $60. I'm sure that's low end. I'd say it depends on how much of a pro the lady is. The girl I saw was just an ameteur looking to make a few extra bucks. The only way to know is to ask the lady "how generous" she's expecting you to be. I'd say you could easily get lucky even if you don't want to pay, although that would probably entail a bit more time and energy than I was willing to invest.

On the Quest line, you have to pay for the minutes you are on the line. You will be given the option of putting money in your account with a credit card. I'm not sure how much it is - maybe like $20 for an hour or two. Back when I was calling, they offered a free hour between 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. I called a while back and they no longer have that promotion and I didn't feel like paying, so I'm not sure of the price.

By the way, the line is 24 hours, but it's best to call after 9 p.m. or so, as that's when the most people will be on. Even though the girl in my post is the only one I actually went so far as to meet, there are usually women on there (at least at night) looking to hook up. I had many chances, although it took a fair bit of combined guts / horniness for me to actually consent to meet someone. The girl I met gave me her number, although I never called her again and have long tossed it.

Let us know if you have any luck.

Nashboy
07-13-05, 10:32
By the way, I just checked and if you pay with a credit card, you have to plunk down $49 for 160 minutes, which is about 30 cents a minute. This money is put in your account and every time you call and use the "members only" services (which are the only ones you'll want to use), you log in and the clock starts ticking.