PDA

View Full Version : Amish Action

Amish Made
06-28-05, 03:59
Being from an Amish" background I get asked a lot about the Amish girls and the "Red Door" policy and are there Amish SW's

Well, yes the "Red Door" is still used and no you can't partake in the ritual.

Amish SW's? Yes there are, but they are hard to find if you are not Amish and don't know the drinking or hangout areas in Holmes county. They look very Amish and act very Amish, except when drunk and taking men out to the field for cigarettes or cash. I have seen locals try to hang out and drink with the Amish crowd and it usually turns ugly and fights break out, and I would not want to fight 15 Amish boys!

There is Homosexual activity that also is rampant and is available in areas all over Holmes county, mostly younger Amish men. I was at a stall pissing down in a burger King outside Berlin when a young Amish guy comes up behind me and sticks his hand in my piss stream at the urinal and squeezed my balls! I turned around and was in shock at first then thought "Ok, he is retarded", and then he said "You like? No?" I said "Hell No!", and he just walked out like nothing happened. I wanted to kick his ass, but he walks out and hangs with a crowd of Amish guys and they all start laughing as I'm getting in my car. The rest stop on Rt. 39 is another Homo Hangout.

So beware, unless you are into that.

If you want to bang a nice Amish girl then visit the Golden Buzz bar in Wilmot on any weekend night. They often come in as Amish, then head to the restroom and return to the bar in tight jeans and low cut tops from Wal-Mart. it is so funny to watch the transformation! But they speak that broken english and ask "you buy drink for pretty girl? "you play pool" and if you have a Harley you are almost certain to get laid as they love motorcycle rides.

Just remember: They don't shave!

Yoder

Dreamer2
06-28-05, 16:08
Whats the red door ? Please explain for all of us .

Zauber
06-28-05, 17:15
I always heard that the amish girls were sluts when away from the parents.

Torchkit
06-28-05, 20:02
Whats the red door ? Please explain for all of us .

Yeah, I'm curious too.

Amish Made
06-28-05, 21:53
It is an old tradition of painting the side door on the house red, signaling that the girl of the house is of age and in "Rumspringa" some might even use a red lantern to signal to local boys that they are welcome to test the goods of their daughter. The male will enter the house and "court" the daughter. The daughter is free to explore all the men she wants.

Rumspringa is when you turn 16, you get to experiment with what the ‘English’ world has to offer. This includes alcohol, drugs, sex, electricity, cars, televisions, cd players and rock-n-roll.

For many of the Old Order Amish young people, "pairing up" begins during rumspringa, The boy will take the girl home in his buggy. The couple is secretive about their friendship and courtship. Some decide to leave the order and never return to Amish life.

The girl can come back to the Amish order and announce her choice and engagment in the church.

Weddings are held in November, or at the very latest in early December. That's after the busy fall harvesting season is over. Weddings are on Tuesdays or Thursdays--the least busy days of the week on an Amish farm. The wedding is held at the home of the bride and the sermon and ceremony will last about four hours. Weddings usually begin at 8:30 a.m. There are no kisses, rings, photography, flowers or caterers. There are usually 200 or more guests. After the wedding there will be a delicious dinner of chicken, filling, mashed potatoes, gravy, ham, relishes, canned fruit, plus many kinds of cookies, cakes and pies.

Locals and out of towners often look for the red door and seek out the free sex offered with gifts of cigarettes, alcohol or drugs. I know alot of non-amish men who have done this and have had good times. But I have heard horror stories of non-amish getting a beat down by the older amish men.

If you really want to see how "Rumspringa" works I suggest the DVD called "Devil's Playground" .... it shows all the dirty Amish secrets!

Here is a link: http://video.barnesandnoble.com/search/product.asp?ean=720917534923&pwb=1

Hope I answered your questions

YODER

Stoner
06-28-05, 23:49
"I see a red door and i want it painted black. No colors anymore, i want them to turn black. I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes, i have to turn my head until the darkness goes..."

Sorry...just couldn't help it.

Dreamer2
06-29-05, 06:00
Thanks Amishmade for the reply. Thanks Stoner for the words to Fade to black , that song will stay with me all day . LOL

Scoundrel
06-29-05, 09:04
Every now and then when the action is slow, reading these posts are a little like sitting around having a beer and swapping stories. Amishmade has shared some real insight here and very articulately! Not only was it interesting, a few laughs were enjoyed also. I'm looking forward to many more posts. I'm glad Dreamer and Stoner was at the table. A good time was had by all!

Scoundrel

Herb Surfs
07-07-05, 11:56
Hey guys,

Steubenville native now living in Southern California, back in Ohio visiting.

Went with my relatives to Berlin last week, all I saw were horse and buggies, a livestock auction and handmade furniture! Wish I would have read this board/thread before I took my trip, maybe I would have noticed some different things.

Interesting info and I'm going to buy that DVD!

Be safe.

Herb

A Steini
07-10-07, 14:39
Hey Amish Made,

I know this is a very old post, but is the info below on Wilmot still accurate?

Thanks!

Being from an Amish" background I get asked a lot about the Amish girls and the "Red Door" policy and are there Amish SW's

Well, yes the "Red Door" is still used and no you can't partake in the ritual.

Amish SW's? Yes there are, but they are hard to find if you are not Amish and don't know the drinking or hangout areas in Holmes county. They look very Amish and act very Amish, except when drunk and taking men out to the field for cigarettes or cash. I have seen locals try to hang out and drink with the Amish crowd and it usually turns ugly and fights break out, and I would not want to fight 15 Amish boys!

There is Homosexual activity that also is rampant and is available in areas all over Holmes county, mostly younger Amish men. I was at a stall pissing down in a burger King outside Berlin when a young Amish guy comes up behind me and sticks his hand in my piss stream at the urinal and squeezed my balls! I turned around and was in shock at first then thought "Ok, he is retarded", and then he said "You like? No?" I said "Hell No!", and he just walked out like nothing happened. I wanted to kick his ass, but he walks out and hangs with a crowd of Amish guys and they all start laughing as I'm getting in my car. The rest stop on Rt. 39 is another Homo Hangout.

So beware, unless you are into that.

If you want to bang a nice Amish girl then visit the Golden Buzz bar in Wilmot on any weekend night. They often come in as Amish, then head to the restroom and return to the bar in tight jeans and low cut tops from Wal-Mart. it is so funny to watch the transformation! But they speak that broken english and ask "you buy drink for pretty girl? "you play pool" and if you have a Harley you are almost certain to get laid as they love motorcycle rides.

Just remember: They don't shave!

Yoder

Dreaming Bear
07-12-07, 00:33
There was alot of concern about Amish made creditabilty.

A Steini
07-12-07, 14:37
So, this means, that there's not really that much going on in that bar?

There was alot of concern about Amish made creditabilty.

Amish Made
07-14-07, 01:16
The Golden Buzz is still there and the Amish girls still go in there for dancing and drinks from time to time.

If you are down there and trying to nail a younger Amish girl, you are in the right spot. Other bars have cropped up as well nowdays and it's the same story!

Good luck and please give your full report

YODER

Trophytime
07-15-07, 08:28
Hey, Amish!

Are you getting any?

I happened to find an young Amish girl walking over near Esto this past spring. It was getting late in the day so I asked her if she wanted a ride. She refused at first but then got in. We chatted for a while and I got the subject turned to sex. She confessed she had not gone all the way yet but was interested in learning more. She let me reach up under her dress and I worked my way up. Upon raising her dress, I found she had on white "granny panties" with a beautiful little mound. I reached down in the front and found the most downy soft, natural pussy I'd seen in a long time. She let me put my finger inside and it was so tight it almost pushed my finger back out. She jacked me till I came and seemed very interested in watching. By that time we must have been getting close to her side road as she asked to get out. She walked away with a little smile and wave.

I've passed that way several times since but no more luck in finding her again. But I will keep watching for her.

Trophy

PS: Your biggest detractor apparently got a scholarship for a special school put on by CPD! Let us know what you've been doing!

Funlovin
07-15-07, 15:29
I have some amish among the in-laws and I'm just not buying the "amish sw" line .... although it would make for a great line of apalachian folk tales. If anyone wants a good description of Rumspringa, go to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumspringa

However, I wouldn't let my fantasies run too wild regarding how liberal the most liberal sects are.

Amish Made
07-17-07, 05:45
Way to go Trophytime .... but that is a little too bold for me, ya might get some rock salt shot at you!

No I am not getting anything new in this area. Too much work and too little time, I have been on the road and hitting the Massage Parlors and have found some excellent ones in Erie, PA.

I have never seen a Amish SW ... but like you I have given rides and ended up with a little BJ from a drunk Amish bad girl or wanna-be-bad girl. They are out there and it is a different world. I still have a friend in Millersburg that is will only fuck Amish girls. He is really bold with them and sometimes it is borderline rude. Like he says, what is she gonna do go home and call the police? they don't have phones!

I would troll the bars down there and keep your eyes and ears to open, you will find out where they hang out. You will never just breeze into town and pick up a girl ... it ain't Vegas baby! ya gotta work at it.

Next time I am down there I will post some PIX for ya.

YODER

Stefan 10
05-30-08, 20:06
Thanks Amishmade for the reply. Thanks Stoner for the words to Fade to black, that song will stay with me all day. LOLJust for clarity, that song is called 'Paint it Black', by the Rolling Stones. 'Fade to Black' is by Metallica.

Buckeyefan
07-20-08, 03:08
I must confess that I don't know much about life in a traditional Amish home. One thing that I am a little curious about is how fresh and clean these gals are. Do Amish women douche? Do they shave their legs etc.? I sure hope so for the Amish guys sake. I had a beard once, and it picked up some dirt, soup etc.

Torchkit
07-20-08, 21:22
I must confess that I don't know much about life in a traditional Amish home. One thing that I am a little curious about is how fresh and clean these gals are. Do Amish women douche? Do they shave their legs etc.? I sure hope so for the Amish guys sake. I had a beard once, and it picked up some dirt, soup etc.No, they don't douche. No, they don't shave. It depends on the particular Order, but many never even bathe. DATY? No thanks. :D

Warpig2000
07-20-08, 22:28
No, they don't douche. No, they don't shave. It depends on the particular Order, but many never even bathe. DATY? No thanks. :D

My understanding is that many of the old order sects don't believe in deodarant or anti-perspirant either.

Torchkit
07-20-08, 22:35
My understanding is that many of the old order sects don't believe in deodarant or anti-perspirant either.I doubt hardly any Amish use those. At least not any of the ones I've ever stood next to.

Streetwize
07-21-08, 20:12
A few of those Amish girls from "Amish in the City" were pretty freakin hot.
http://www.tv.com/amish-in-the-city/show/28781/summary.html?tag=tabs;summary

Zauber
07-21-08, 20:47
My understanding is that many of the old order sects don't believe in deodarant or anti-perspirant either.

Yea, but neither do many SW's so we're used to that.

Trophytime
07-25-08, 04:57
I had the opportunity to play with an Amish girl. She was natural but clean. The only odor was that of a girl getting hot. It was very faint and it (and the fact that she had a soft, downy bush and a very tight slit!) had a powerful affect on me. Wish we could have done more but that was all it was going to be that day.

As far as the shaving goes, the weirdos on Madison Ave. have succeeded in robbing us of another fine feminine attribute. Take a look at some 70's and 80's Playboys and Penthouses. Those ladies with there beautiful natural bushes are HOT!! Each is like a snowflake; delicate, different, and beautiful in its own way.
I miss those kind of women.

Chadcarpenter
09-27-08, 17:29
The Golden Buzz is still there and the Amish girls still go in there for dancing and drinks from time to time.

If you are down there and trying to nail a younger Amish girl, you are in the right spot. Other bars have cropped up as well nowdays and it's the same story!

Good luck and please give your full report

YODERSadly, I discovered last night that this mythical Golden Buzz is now out of business. After reading about it and becoming intrigued, I decided to make my way down to the edge of Holmes County and check it out. It wasn't easy to spot since it's not lit up. Nothing but 2 broken down cars in the parking lot.

So do any other promising hole in the wall places like this exist in Ohio's Amish country? I was looking forward to trying out a few lines on the girls and would still like to find someplace like this.

TheBadWolf
12-20-08, 23:09
I found a good way to get amish girls is to give them what the amish guys can't. Most amish guys won't preform oral, and you come rolling up in a car playing rock or on a bike, I think it really appeals to there wild side, which is what we are looking for. If you find a red headed amish girl, send her my way LOL.

Aviran
06-18-09, 16:04
It is an old tradition of painting the side door on the house red, signaling that the girl of the house is of age and in "Rumspringa" some might even use a red lantern to signal to local boys that they are welcome to test the goods of their daughter. The male will enter the house and "court" the daughter. The daughter is free to explore all the men she wants.

Rumspringa is when you turn 16, you get to experiment with what the ‘English’ world has to offer. This includes alcohol, drugs, sex, electricity, cars, televisions, cd players and rock-n-roll.

For many of the Old Order Amish young people, "pairing up" begins during rumspringa, The boy will take the girl home in his buggy. The couple is secretive about their friendship and courtship. Some decide to leave the order and never return to Amish life.

The girl can come back to the Amish order and announce her choice and engagment in the church.

Weddings are held in November, or at the very latest in early December. That's after the busy fall harvesting season is over. Weddings are on Tuesdays or Thursdays--the least busy days of the week on an Amish farm. The wedding is held at the home of the bride and the sermon and ceremony will last about four hours. Weddings usually begin at 8:30 am There are no kisses, rings, photography, flowers or caterers. There are usually 200 or more guests. After the wedding there will be a delicious dinner of chicken, filling, mashed potatoes, gravy, ham, relishes, canned fruit, plus many kinds of cookies, cakes and pies.

Locals and out of towners often look for the red door and seek out the free sex offered with gifts of cigarettes, alcohol or drugs. I know alot of non-amish men who have done this and have had good times. But I have heard horror stories of non-amish getting a beat down by the older amish men.

If you really want to see how "Rumspringa" works I suggest the DVD called "Devil's Playground". It shows all the dirty Amish secrets!

Here is a link: http://video. Barnesandnoble.com/search/product. Asp? Ean=720917534923&pwb=1

Hope I answered your questions

YODERWow. My religious upbringing didn't even allow for me to touch a member of the opposite sex or be alone with them. Incredible.

Giani
06-20-09, 12:54
Aviran:

Just to make it clear: you are born into the Amish sect? We are very interested to hear more. Members of this forum were fooled by someone posturing as an Amish lad a couple of years ago. Indeed, I was amazed to see your reply to one of his "'Amish' Made" posts (from 1997...). He was 'excommunicated' from the forum a while back for posting (very hot) pictures which he ripped off from other sites.

But... I must ask, is it not true that at the point of coming to age, during Rumspringa", Amish youth are permitted to engage in worldly activities (R'n'R, drinking, sex, etc.) prior to committing to the Amish regime? IN which case, would it be a big surprise that the nubile sexes might commingle?

Giani

Wow. My religious upbringing didn't even allow for me to touch a member of the opposite sex or be alone with them. Incredible.

Zauber
06-20-09, 19:26
Wow. My religious upbringing didn't even allow for me to touch a member of the opposite sex or be alone with them. Incredible.

He didn't say he was Amish, just that his religion didn't allow the sexes to mingle as children. He could be Muslim or one of the many other religions that are more strict than typical Christian beliefs in this country.

Giani
06-20-09, 22:10
I am still interested in the Amish, none-the-less. And what ever religion, it is interesting to me that mongers can come from ultra strict religions. (Maybe not such a surprise when one thinks about it.)

He didn't say he was Amish, just that his religion didn't allow the sexes to mingle as children. He could be Muslim or or one of the many other religions that are more strict than typical Christian beliefs in this country.

Amish Made
07-22-09, 00:18
I love when people think I'm gone or was banned. Au Contraire, rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated!

As for the answers you seek I can help ... I grew up in the sect and can tell you that as an outsider you have no idea.

I have no clue where Aviran grew up but the sects are different all over the country and do not necessarily reflect those of Holmes County Ohio.

There are more than 20 sects in the USA alone, e.g., Pennsylvania Dutch, Old Order, Mennonite, Swiss, Quaker, Hutterites and Beachy.

Each has a distinct way of handling the youth and coming of age, so no Rumspringa story is the same. I know for a fact that there is a certain order where the girls court at 16 and there are many girls that ride the fence into there early 20's on which way they will go. Those girls are the easiest to spot in the local bars or at an old fashioned barn party.

I have been back to Holmes county plenty of times with stories of the outside world and have charmed the panties off several hübsche Mädchen with nothing more than my iPHONE some Music Videos and a six pack of Smirnoff Ice.

Millersburg has been a hot spot for me the last 2 times back. Once with a 19 yr old named Emma I met at Rodhes IGA looking to buy alcohol. If you are familiar with Rodhes IGA you know they have a hitching post outside the store. I did nothing more than spark up a conversation about her horse that was about 12 hands in size and her friends that were crammed into the buggy. She asked if I could buy the alcohol for them and I said yes only if I could party with them. Now going to a barn party can be a strange thing if you do not speak German as the Amish guys will be shooting you dirty looks and talking smack about you behind your back. You are almost assured you will get into a fight and that's not a wise move with a young strong drunk Amish guy. I love the look on their face when they find out I know what they said about me in German.

I cannot stress enough the importance of learning at least basic German greetings and trying to use the language. Even if you try they will still be impressed... always and ice breaker!

Long story short .... I had Emma back at my hotel naked and flipping thru my iPOD, playing on my laptop, drinking and fucking.

As grandpa would say: Das Eisen schmieden, solange es heib ist

Good times!

YODER

Amish Made
07-22-09, 00:24
I know the Golden Buzz is long gone but after you read this you might want to make the drive up to Twisters!

All you need is a car.... If you can't get laid in this place there is something wrong with you.

YODER

http://www.clevescene.com/cleveland/amish-girls-gone-wild/Content?oid=1497949

Trophytime
07-22-09, 07:46
Amish Made!

Good to hear from you again!

Is there any chance you could post a picture of some Amish pussy? I would like to see it laid out underneath all that dress. I love the fact they are all natural!

More Cum For U
07-22-09, 20:37
I have been up through there a few times but don't know where this place is? . I know there is an amish restaurant named Mary something I believe but that is all I am aware of. Would love to get a pm on where this place is to visit sometime. Where is Millersburg at, Is that close to Berlin or where?

I know the Golden Buzz is long gone but after you read this you might want to make the drive up to Twisters!

All you need is a car. If you can't get laid in this place there is something wrong with you.

Yoder

http://www.clevescene.com/cleveland/amish-girls-gone-wild/Content?oid=1497949

Ricklestix69
07-23-09, 14:37
I have been up through there a few times but don't know where this place is? . I know there is an amish restaurant named Mary something I believe but that is all I am aware of. Would love to get a pm on where this place is to visit sometime. Where is Millersburg at, Is that close to Berlin or where?
Millersburg is south of Wooster about halfway in between New Philadelphia and Loudonville. I grew up close to there. A lot of Amish in that area.

Amish Made
07-23-09, 20:31
http://www./\/\yspace.com/twisterslounge

YODER

Drew469
07-23-09, 22:43
I have been up through there a few times but don't know where this place is? . I know there is an amish restaurant named Mary something I believe but that is all I am aware of. Would love to get a pm on where this place is to visit sometime. Where is Millersburg at, Is that close to Berlin or where?Twisters is on State Route 87 about a mile or two West of Middlefield, OH. It shares a building with a resteraunt called the Dutch Country (good food).

More Cum For U
07-24-09, 00:25
Tried going to the link but it is no good ?

http://www./\/\yspace.com/twisterslounge

YODER

Torchkit
07-24-09, 09:11
Tried going to the link but it is no good ?
You need to delete the 4 slashes that look like a capital M (right after www.) and replace them with a real m.

More Cum For U
07-24-09, 13:13
Yea. I was tired when I tried.

You need to delete the 4 slashes that look like a capital M (right after www.) and replace them with a real m.

Tj 20
07-24-09, 17:50
I have been up through there a few times but don't know where this place is? . I know there is an amish restaurant named Mary something I believe but that is all I am aware of. Would love to get a pm on where this place is to visit sometime. Where is Millersburg at, Is that close to Berlin or where?Mary Yoder's is the restaurant.

I've heard of Twister's but have never gone there. An older guy i used to work with grew up in Middlefield and when I asked him about this subject he warned me about the Amish guys liking to fight. Not sure if it's worth the trouble.

Rocky11
09-27-09, 22:21
Found a winner on backpage who services the far west burbs of cleveland. The pics don't do her justice - she's a cutie. Less than five feet tall and petite with a great attitude, we spent a great hour in my hotel room. She was prompt and smelled great and a pleaser. No French was spoken, but everything else was on the table. Just loved her itty bitties and smooth curves. She's a great find since I overnight there often when on business. Will def. see her again!

Torchkit
09-28-09, 16:27
Found a winner on backpage who services the far west burbs of cleveland. The pics don't do her justice - she's a cutie. Less than five feet tall and petite with a great attitude, we spent a great hour in my hotel room. She was prompt and smelled great and a pleaser. No French was spoken, but everything else was on the table. Just loved her itty bitties and smooth curves. She's a great find since I overnight there often when on business. Will def. see her again!How does this relates to "Amish Action?"

Fixinit
09-29-09, 08:56
Found a winner on backpage who services the far west burbs of cleveland. The pics don't do her justice. She's a cutie. Less than five feet tall and petite with a great attitude, we spent a great hour in my hotel room. She was prompt and smelled great and a pleaser. No French was spoken, but everything else was on the table. Just loved her itty bitties and smooth curves. She's a great find since I overnight there often when on business. Will def. See her again! Any more information on her? Do you have a link to her ad. She sounds like she is worth a try.

Thanks

Rocky11
10-01-09, 23:00
How does this relates to "Amish Action?"

Excuuuusssee me, should be in Cleveland

Rocky11
10-01-09, 23:17
Any more information on her? Do you have a link to her ad. She sounds like she is worth a try.

Thanks

http://cleveland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot_blond_specials_if_booked_by_5_24/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2066321

Lucky8
06-04-10, 13:44
Would like to know more about where to find Amish women willing to play and also to hear more about them. Pics of them are also great like a few posted here already. This topic seems to have fizzled out but is interesting to me.

Angela2010
06-05-10, 15:27
I cannot believe this thread exists, it is hilarious.

Thank you for making my week

Woodworth
06-05-10, 17:37
Would like to know more about where to find Amish women willing to play and also to hear more about them. Pics of them are also great like a few posted here already. This topic seems to have fizzled out but is interesting to me.

I don't think there is any amish action in the traditional sense this site is devoted too. I try not to make topics out of things on this site because it really is for reports. Nevertheless I am going to throw my two cents on this one.

From reading a few of the previous posts it appears that if you are looking for an amish girl then your best bet would be to try the club Twisters in Geauga County. There is probably also some sort of place similar to this toward Millersburg area but I don't know what it is and don't see anything on here although I did not look that hard.

I googled this Twisters and they have a Miespayce. There has however not been a login there since 2008, at least according to the site.

From the looks of the pictures it appears this is a little club in the country, not strictly an amish place, that caters to a young 20's crowd much like the place where Ben Roethlisberger got in trouble. It does appear that this would be the place where young amish girls in the Geauga County would go to get crazy when they reach the age in their religion when they are allowed to go out and get stupid. Again to be clear this is not a situation where coin is involved as this site is devoted to. This is traditional hunting.

I have heard stories over the years from guys who have gone out there looking for drunken amish sperm receptacles and have heard they always left drunk and happy. I have also heard, as has been stated, that the amish boys do indeed like to fight but that they are not so tough. I know I should probably not believe anything I hear but there is probably an element of truth to it, how much I don't know.

I am tempted to check this place out and might but I don't think the chances of anything are that good.

On a similar note if this is your thing, I might recommend you read my previous report on The Playhouse in Titusville PA and perhaps pay a visit there. Although no Amish are involved this is a country titty bar with country girls in a country atmosphere that caters to the traditional ideas of this site. There is also a club in downtown Titusville similar to this Twisters with a similar crowd sans the amish. There is also a biker bar in town to offering another form of variety.

Lucky8
06-05-10, 23:10
Thanks for the info Woodworth. I have seen the mentioned info on here too. Just wondered if anything new was out their in the Amish area.

Lucky8

Woodburner2
06-06-10, 07:44
Would like to know more about where to find Amish women willing to play and also to hear more about them. Pics of them are also great like a few posted here already. This topic seems to have fizzled out but is interesting to me. Being a "yankee, " you ain't going to get any. I've never seen an attractive Amish girl anyway; their horses are better-looking. Take it from a guy who lives near a big Amish settlement.

Woodworth
06-06-10, 21:27
Thanks for the info Woodworth. I have seen the mentioned info on here too. Just wondered if anything new was out their in the Amish area.

Lucky8

Yeah I agree with Woodburner2. It's gonna be hard to get some actual amish ass but this place Twisters has peaked my interest for possibly some normal drunken girl ass. I am going to pay it a visit sometime, was thinking about last night but it was raining.

Again this Twisters is a singles bar. It is probably a 20's crowd. I will probably pick someone out just like you do a stripper waste some money on drinks and see what happens.

Lucky8
06-12-10, 10:02
No other reports or comments on Amish fun!

Or the potential for it?

Tj 20
06-12-10, 13:41
I've never seen an attractive Amish girl anywayNeither have I. I lived near Middlefield for 11 years, and I've seen plenty of Amish girls in that time, but never one I'd consider taking home.

Dynomite
06-13-10, 08:28
I was born and raised amish. The chances of a 'yankee' getting amish ass is about as good as the chance of you picking up any girl at your local grocery store. AmishMade had an inside track in that he knows the language and customs. Dont waste your time.

Woodworth
06-16-10, 00:38
Ok for what it's worth here is a report on the place cause I went but Twisters is a regular old bar plain and simple.

Went to Twisters saturday night. It is right on route 87 about two miles past the town of Burton's traffic oval on the south side of the road. The town itself is maybe a mile past route 44. It is not that far out really but being Geauga county there is nothing here.

I got there at ten oclock and observed what I thought were four amish boys out on the patio. They seemed to be playing some sort of game. There were not alot of cars in the parking lot so I hung back. There is a restaurant attached but I did notice that Twisters does have its own door.

This place did not seem like what I remembered hearing. Remembering that there was some sort of Amish place on 422 from my previous travels. I looked at my map and saw that from the Burton oval you could pick up route 168 which would take you to route 422 and the town of Parkman. About 1000 feet east of this intersection on 422 is or used to be a ice cream stand. I observed a car in the parking lot. It was two guys and a girl. They were partying but I don't think anything was for sale.

Heading back west on 422 past Parkman I picked up route 700 at Welshfield which runs back into 168 close to Burton. The triangle formed by these routes with Burton, Parkman and Welshfield at the corners constitutes to me the Amish Stroll. I say this because while I observed no Amish SW I did almost get some pussy by running over a cat!

Now an hour later about 11pm I headed back to Twisters. It seemed to have picked up a little. Going in I observed about twenty people with about a 2:1 male to female ratio. There were two yank couples I think. I did observe two amish boys who appeared to be some sort of bouncers and what were probably two amish girls doing what amish girls do when they reach the age of wild.

One girl was pretty good looking and the other seemed to be with some sort of amish dude. What struck me more than anything was everyone was buddies yanks and amish, but that maybe the amish boys were keeping an eye on those amish girls who by amish law are allowed to get crazy.

It turned out they were tossing beanbags on the patio. Overall I felt as if I were in the jungle observing natives with spears. There was that one amish girl I thought of saying something too but I decided against it and soon left.

I was not there long. I do not recomend going but if you do it is five beers for eight dollars on tuesday nights.

I know I have gone on to long with this report but I did waste time and gas. I can say you probably have as good a chance as getting your teeth knocked out as getting laid. Until someone gets an amish sw or some sort of amish ***** I think this subject should be laid to rest and frankly i wouldn't even blame the adminstrator if he deleted my report!

I suspect that even the amish girls have more options these days and stories I have heard about drunken amish girls willing to do anything may be a thing of the past. I will never go back but I guess I had to make a trip myself.

Lucky8
06-16-10, 15:56
Interesting report but wouldn't eliminate it. Never can tell what comes up, opens up or what somone may find. Who knows, maybe you were their on the wrong day too.

Woodworth
06-17-10, 22:47
Interesting report but wouldn't eliminate it. Never can tell what comes up, opens up or what somone may find. Who knows, maybe you were their on the wrong day too.

I read the old posts. Amish Made for obvious reasons knows his stuff on this one. From reading his reports I would think there would be a better chance of some Amish action down in Holmes county. I think that is a larger amish community anyway. From a little personal experience not related to this site there is probably a better chance of finding a drunk horny yank girl in that area too. Interesting topic, other options, haven't been getting out to much lately, short of funds.

Amish Made
06-18-10, 03:21
If you crave the Amish pussy then here is a new angle for ya... Emma the Amish Pin up girl

She went on Howard Stern last month and pissed off a bunch of Amish.

You can buy her Amish Scented panties online!

News article from philly:
http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/local_news/051110-emma-the-amish-model-causes-web-frenzy

Listen to the interview on Stern:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjgYF5mDfXY&feature=related

YODER

Lucky8
06-18-10, 14:31
Gotta admit Amish Made - Emma is one hott sultry lady. Would not buy a pair of panties but would certainly consider buying her if I had a chance.

Lucky8
07-07-10, 17:53
Been thinking about that little lady myself. As for my questions about Amish women - looks as though that the Amish link may have died. I always enjoyed reading and contemplating an sexual encounter with a Amish woman - guess no more info is available.

Lucky8
01-08-11, 18:24
Have not heard much lately about Emma the Amish gal. She really was or is ho. Also no more discussion info on Amish action, bars, rumspringa or where tos for possible amish women / girls. Anybody want to contribute to get this thread going and interesting again?

Torchkit
01-08-11, 22:25
Have not heard much lately about Emma the Amish gal. She really was or is ho. Also no more discussion info on Amish action, bars, rumspringa or where tos for possible amish women / girls. Anybody want to contribute to get this thread going and interesting again?I'd wager that all the talk about "amish action" was just that. Talk.

Drakula
01-09-11, 08:11
I hope the request for info was all in humor cause if you can't identify an amish lady in the real world, ie mall, aldi store or walmart, you've got poor eyesite but to expect them to be the special number in your ho ho ho phone aint going to happen. Go to middlefield and sit at the horserail. Or kidron, who knows what will jump from the buggy. Or just head to sully in Columbus.

Drak

Lucky8
01-09-11, 13:50
Never said I could't identify one. Go back and read the message. I too believe most or all was just B. S. Tourchkit

Drakula
01-09-11, 14:11
The inference was identifying them in street clothes. The young ones who haven't fully accepted the order do like to be in our communities and are less likely to be identified in civies. Most are happy to simply be in the "other" world. Sorry for the confusion.

Amish Made
01-11-11, 13:53

The folks on here who say that you can't find any Amish Action, well they don't know where to look or don't have the time to invest.

I have met Amish and Mennonite girls in Bars, Restaurants, Markets, Festivals, Auctions, Streets and Back Roads. They are not like the big city girls, these girls are brought up with very different standards and they believe in love and romance, so very few are into one night stands or casual sex.

The younger girls are a little more wild and will express their sexuality more to attract males. The over 35 girls are more slutty and needy because they feel the Amish Man does not pay enough attention to them. All the Amish girls love attention, even if it's just a compliment. They want to feel pretty and Amish men have a hard tome expressing their feelings, so the first swinging dick that tells Rachel she looks very beautiful is the guy thats going to get lucky.

Millersburg seems to have more bars and taverns where the Amish ladies will drop by to dance and drink. Don't look for the blue dress and bonnet because they will have changed well before they got there into jeans and t-shirts. Rumspringa (running around) will be more evident in the spring and summer months in Holmes county. Holmes county has the highest desertion rate of all Amish sects, meaning they have more youths leave for good.

Finding the Amish girl of your dreams is not easy, you will need to spend time in these areas. One afternoon visiting and dishing out compliments is NOT going to get you laid. There is no M?Space, Facebook, Twitter or Texting in Amish life. So your game plan needs to change, first and foremost these girls are very trusting and loving and they see you the "English" (not yankees like others posted) as a way out and a way to explore. She wants to ride in your car or drive your car, she wants to drink and feel sexual, she wants to use your cell phone and see your flat screen TV, but you need to work on getting her trust. English outsiders should start by telling her she is very beautiful and asking if she participates in Rumspringa and if she wants to "court" an english man. Beware most are very shy, but will be impressed with your confidence to ask them out, give them your address and phone number (they use pay phones) ask for her address and follow up by writing her letters. Don't be afraid, I have had fathers call me and cuss me out in German and I have had mothers send letters back to me. I've also got some pretty sexual letters back from the girls telling me what exactly she was going to do to me!

Now there are the "Wild Amish" in holmes county and the cops could tell you right where they hang out, but if you spend time down there and build trust amongst the Amish guys and girls, buying beer, bringing music and giving rides you soon will learn their wild ways and you will get laid every weekend. (as long as your not a 53 yr old guy who looks like a pervert) I'd say 45 and under is a good age any older and they see you as "Fatherly". They want someone to tell them about the city or drive them around, hell I've seen some grown men who work as "Yoder Toters" (van drivers) these guys quit their jobs to buy a van to taxi amish around. And some of these guys hauling Mildred and her Sister to Aldi's have HUGE smiles on their faces when they come home from work (see: Amish girls are needy) most all trust their driver and keep the same driver for years. The driver will usually haul the men to Jobsites (roofing, cabinets, etc.) early in the morning then he will tend to the womens needs in the afternoon like hauling them to grocery stores, fabric shops, laundromats and auctions. Our family driver would drop the men off hunting and then drive my sisters to the mall in New Philly, I now know why the driver and my Sisters were always happy coming home from the mall as they would always stop at the drivers home and watch "Movies" nudge-nudge-wink-wink.

I have at least five english friends who are happily married to former Amish (de-yoder-ized) Women as we call them, so be careful you might just fall in love. Amish women are from very German backgrounds and have a build as I would descibe as "Brick Shithouse" very solid and muscular. Amish girls Asses are rock solid firm and Titties are real and corn fed firm and round. Some say fucking an Amish Girl is a lot like moving a couch by yourself, it's awkward and you are going to get worn out. They love to fuck, they love having nipples sucked and their pussies eaten out. They love a finger slipped up her ass during sex or foreplay and for men the prostate massage is seen as healthy, so get used to that. Most of the time she will FUCK YOU as the Amish Men control most of the day SHE controls the house, the cooking and the Fucking and wants you to know that fact.

It was said that in the 70's and 80's if you rode a Harley, had a waterbed and a bag of weed, then the Amish girls would jump on your bike like it was a magnet. The infamous Golden Buzz Saloon was a LEGEND for Amish Action and would make a great movie if those walls could talk. (Still standing but long closed)

I've heard from some that the new hot item for Amish Girls is UGG boots, they all want them and very few can afford them, so maybe that is the new Harley and Waterbed? Promise her some UGG boots and you will get some steady Amish Booty, but once the other girls find out you are the UGG suplier watch out you might go broke.

If you play your cards right, in a few weeks you will be driving to a remote area to pick up a Amish girl who will be just as excited as you to experience something new!

Amish Action is not dead, it's just hiding.

YODER.

Lucky8
01-12-11, 21:47
Interesting thread orcomments. Thanks for the info. May just have to try it out in the spring. It is different in an approach to say the least. A couple or cuties in the pics too.

The S Files
01-25-11, 16:04
Good stuff there Amish Made!

I married me one of them amish ones myself.

Cleavage Lover
01-25-11, 16:50
Good stuff there Amish Made!

I married me one of them amish ones myself. And?

How was she? Good / Bad / Indifferent?

Was she much younger / older than you?

C. L.

The S Files
02-03-11, 13:01
She was older.

Untill she had her first kid she could not get enough sex. Wore me out!

Still the best wife a guy could ask for!

And?

How was she? Good / Bad / Indifferent?

Was she much younger / older than you?

C. L.

Levii
02-05-11, 14:02
Great thread. I've had the fever for some time but never got the Amish fix. One of the most beautiful gals I've ever seen was selling baskets on the side of the road. She was beyond words beautiful. I didn't want to approach out of courtesy but just might now due to this info.

By the way, Amish Made, the girl in photo 3 is smoking hot. The one in the middle, yowza!

Be safe,

Levii

Golfcart
02-05-11, 18:26
My ATF told me about being contacted by a hobbyist from Ohio. He was going to be in town (she is out of state, not in Ohio). He wanted to set something up for himself and his brother for when they planned on being there. This would be a double header. She would see one brother followed by the other brother. The two brothers would not be in the room at the same time, in other words. She was okay with the idea.

They both screened okay using the same reference and that was good enough. The girl in Ohio said nothing about the brothers being Amish.

My ATF went to the room to see the first brother and was somewhat taken back by the fact he was Amish. She was cool with it, it was simply something she was not expecting.

Everything proceeded according to plan and then again according to plan with the brother.

Their story was they had come to town for farm reasons. They drove their horse and buggy on the backroads. The trip took them four weeks.

They were both very happy with her and said they would contact her again when they would both be returning to the area the following year.

I suggested she offer to have them fly her out there. For the airfare and for something to cover her travel time she could add 8 weeks to their lives.

Amish Made
02-07-11, 15:47
Wow, great story! Yes the Amish have money and like to spend it like we all do and this proves they are just like the rest of us when it comes to fulfilling our fantasies.

Some Amish go to Hotels just to watch the LCD TV and use the pool, others travel to go watch Movies or even take trips to Cedar Point. Got to get thieir kicks someplace! And get this, they don't always wear the "Amish Outfit" when travelling in the real world nowdays, some do, but the younger ones do have "English Clothing" for trips (it avoids stares)

I always liked the expression on the faces of one of our younger members the first time we turned on the TV in the hotel, some would run away, others try to look behind it to see where the people were coming from on the TV screen.

Don't get me started on the vibrating bed stories!

YODER

Drakula
02-21-11, 17:02
[QUOTE=Amish Made; 1135716]Wow, great story! Yes the Amish have money and like to spend it like we all do and this proves they are just like the rest of us when it comes to fulfilling our fantasies.

Some Amish go to Hotels just to watch the LCD TV and use the pool, others travel to go watch Movies or even take trips to Cedar Point. Got to get thieir kicks someplace! And get this, they don't always wear the "Amish Outfit" when travelling in the real world nowdays, some do, but the younger ones do have "English Clothing" for trips (it avoids stares)

I always liked the expression on the faces of one of our younger members the first time we turned on the TV in the hotel, some would run away, others try to look behind it to see where the people were coming from on the TV screen.

Watched the shows on amish life in missouri and wisc yesterday on either tlc or discovery channel. Then a trip to walnut creek and winesburg today and my eyes opened. OMG. Talk about a view without the blinders on. The shop on 39 and country store in winesburg with "big" bolgna sandwich. To die for!

Chadcarpenter
02-26-11, 11:26
The folks on here who say that you can't find any Amish Action, well they don't know where to look or don't have the time to invest.

Amish Action is not dead, it's just hiding.

YODER. Funny. Of the pics you posted. 2 were older women in Halloween costumes. Anyone can see that those costumes are not cut like actual Amish dresses and that they were taken in bars with Halloween decorations behind them.

I don't know about the third pic. Maybe it's legit. But I've never heard of Amish women lining up to be photographed.

I hate to call you out, Amish Made. But how am I supposed to believe your stories when you post fake pics to get the attention of other members?

Amish Made
02-27-11, 01:00
I think you are the only one who noticed that, wow, I sure hope you don't tell anyone else I borrowed all 3 of those photos from the web and used them to embellish my story. You mean you actually believed those were real amish women in bars? If you read my story you would know they don't wear their non english clothes into a den of sin.

If word gets out... these Amish Bikers will attack me! 124276

YODER

Trophytime
02-27-11, 07:59
Funny. Of the pics you posted. 2 were older women in Halloween costumes. Anyone can see that those costumes are not cut like actual Amish dresses and that they were taken in bars with Halloween decorations behind them.

I don't know about the third pic. Maybe it's legit. But I've never heard of Amish women lining up to be photographed.

I hate to call you out, Amish Made. But how am I supposed to believe your stories when you post fake pics to get the attention of other members? Yup, here's your sign!

I actually stopped on the road one day to take a picture of some Amish boys working on a barn roof. They covered their faces with their hats. They generally don't like their pictures taken.

AM, if you do get hold of some real picts, please post. I've had some Amish action and it was fantastic!

Amish Made
02-27-11, 15:15
How true TrophyTime, how true. They really hate their photos being taken especially when they are in street clothes, That would be like photographing a Bigfoot!

I'm sure with all the cell phone cams someone will snap a photo of some Amish girls changing behind a buggy.

Truth be told I was down in the Kimbolton area this weekend and we sat and watched four Amish girls shoot pool and drink beer at the local bar in full Amish garb, they didn't care who was lookin. The bartender said it's a normal thing to see the younger ones breaking away from the sect. These girls worked for Longaberger Basket company.

He told us another regular girl totally converted to english and is the cutest little thing you would ever lay eyes on, she drives up in her used Grand Am and gets all the Amish boys and locals worked up when she speaks in Deutsche.

So don't say they aren't out there. Times are a changin'

YODER

Lucky8
04-22-11, 21:24
Any more pics available? Whether they were really Amish gals or not. Its nice just to look at those sweet young things and dream!

Amish Made
04-25-11, 00:20
Here are some photos others have sent me.

YODER

Mikey2K
04-25-11, 01:57
Somehow I don't think that the last pic #52 is amish.

Any of you guys see the movie sex drive? A coming of age comedy that includes some amish action.

Amish Made
04-25-11, 10:39
Somehow I don't think that the last pic #52 is amish.

Any of you guys see the movie sex drive? A coming of age comedy that includes some amish action. Yea the last picture looks like a model, maybe european, and hot!

SEX DRIVE is hands down the funniest Movie in a long time and very under rated. I suggest people rent the un-cut version. It's got the hottest girl ever playing one hot piece of horny Amish Girl Ass. Thats everyones dream.

A Movie with Hot babes, Hot Sex, Hot Amish Girls, a Talking Donut and a GTO JUDGE! 4 Stars *

YODER

Lucky8
04-25-11, 12:02
Good pics. Yep that Alice is a hottie.

Mikey2K
04-25-11, 12:40
Good pics. Yep that Alice is a hottie.Alice Greczyn is basically my dream girl! I normally could care less about the ending credits but I made it a point to find out who that hot amish girl was.

Lucky8
04-28-11, 12:13
Yes, that Alice Grekzyn is definately a hottie. What city does she hail from. Do a bit of hunting in Amish areas and would like to keep an eye open for her to chat if I run across her sometime.

Book Man
04-30-11, 18:13
Check out the 2 cuties in the Boyd & Wurthman ad on Amish- Heartland dotcom. Amish Made probably knows these 2 young honeys.

Happy Mongering

Gdlint
05-01-11, 07:55
"Flip the Switch"

Amish Made
05-10-11, 23:09
READ:

http://www.cantonrep.com/newsnow/x860344791/Meth-labs-a-growing-problem-in-Amish-country

Boyd & Wurthmann Restaurant is an awesome place to eat, and yes there are some cuties working there. True authentic Amish Cooking. No Buffet! . Also check out the Basement restaurant under the Town And Country market in Kdron on Thusdays, good food and cuties inside and outside the auction.

http://www.kidrontc.com/tour.htm

YODER

MisterJim05
05-12-11, 19:42
I read through this amish board a few weeks ago and was enlightened a little and amused a lot. Low and behold I had to travel down to Dundee and do some work for some amish folks today. While there in their presence all I could think about was the possibilities of amish providers. I can't even remotely see that as a possibility. But I did fantisize that I was Ishmel and I picked up an amish SW named Prudence in my buggy. LOL. If this buggy's-a-rockin don't come-a-knockin.

Lucky8
05-25-11, 15:51
Time for more Amish babe pics. Anyone have any to add or any stories?

Drakula
05-25-11, 21:49
Dropped in immediately off 77 in Dover and was overwhelmed by the innocence and sensuality of the yound ladies in formal Swartzentruber. Damn, my age is prohibitive

Book Man
06-22-11, 12:20
Was that Willard guy over in Indiana that tried to pick up the 12 year old girl in his buggy related to Amish Made? They have the same last name, but you might say it is a very common one.

Happy Mongering

Ohio Racer
06-22-11, 16:53
Was that Willard guy over in Indiana that tried to pick up the 12 year old girl in his buggy related to Amish Made? They have the same last name, but you might say it is a very common one.

Happy MongeringI just read that story and my first thought was Amish Made got busted.

Here is a link to the story http://www.wtol.com/Global/link.asp?L=495415

SlooHands
10-05-11, 18:05
One tie I went to an Amish place to make a repair & only the 14-15 yr old daughter was there & she said the rest of the fam went to a auction, so I get done repiairing in theire shop & she ask if I had the time to lookatanother one in the house & I went in there & she said it's upstairs so we go up to the bedroom, I was sweating by now (she's a little blonde cutie) & she shows me the machine I checked it out & there wasn't anything wrong, & she also asked if thisd was the first tie I seen an aaish bedroo & I said yes. Well I got out of there as fast as I could. I was thinking if I traied tapping her it get busted for sure. The worst thing is she was all giggly & acting funny up there. I still wonder today if I coulkd've gotten away with it or not.

There sure is alot of cute ones but they sure change as they get older.

Book Man
10-05-11, 19:06
Hey Amish Made, I just read a story on Steubenville tv site wtov9dotcom about Amish thugs breaking into other Amish houses and cutting the peoples beards and hair off. Are these the guys the bad Amish girls hang out with?

Happy Mongering

Lucky8
02-03-12, 01:35
Would like to see this thread become active again and some more Amish pictures. Always liked this thread and the Amish. Spend a lot of time a few years back in Millersburg and Lodi & Smithville areas.

Gdlint
02-13-12, 12:51
Would like to see this thread become active again and some more Amish pictures. Always liked this thread and the Amish. Spend a lot of time a few years back in Millersburg and Lodi & Smithville areas.Here is my Amish pic

LuckyLou
02-13-12, 16:47
Here is my Amish picWould be turning the light switch on, not off. Just an observation.

LL

Gdlint
02-14-12, 12:36
Would be turning the light switch on, not off. Just an observation.

LLNot if you are in the "69" position.

LuckyLou
02-15-12, 10:40
Not if you are in the "69" position.Amish boy (or girl)!

LL

MrSmith78
06-20-12, 11:23
I must giggle. Brings all sorts of mental pictures to mind.

Dillinger1031
03-04-13, 13:30
Is there anywhere to go to get a Amish lady?

Book Man
03-07-13, 15:38
Is there anywhere to go to get a Amish lady?They sent all the men to prison so your chances might be pretty good that there is some horny Amish pussy to be found.

Happy Mongering

Operator Error
04-16-14, 11:11
I've read through a couple pages of this thread and I'm scratching my head here.

I've got to ask and please be serious. Are there really Amish providers here in Ohio? Or is this just a fantasy?

I'm just trying to piece this together in my head and its not adding up for me. Granted, I know little to nothing about the Amish. But from what I've seen on TV, I just can't imagine a Amish provider.

So what's the story here??

Member #5689
04-16-14, 17:13
I have read this form a few times and have often wondered if it was true. It seems to be the only place that has a board that has reports of Amish girls look forward to hearing if there is Amish action.

I've read through a couple pages of this thread and I'm scratching my head here.

I've got to ask and please be serious. Are there really Amish providers here in Ohio? Or is this just a fantasy?

I'm just trying to piece this together in my head and its not adding up for me. Granted, I know little to nothing about the Amish. But from what I've seen on TV, I just can't imagine a Amish provider.

Kinot
04-17-14, 09:23

I have read this form a few times and have often wondered if it was true. It seems to be the only place that has a board that has reports of Amish girls look forward to hearing if there is Amish action.Definitely not true. I know the Amish very well (my wife is ex-Amish and we are constantly around the Amish) and the thought of a real Amish girl being a prostitute is absurd. Your only chance is to get one that hopped the fence and is lying by saying she is still Amish.

Zauber
04-17-14, 17:55
Definitely not true. I know the Amish very well (my wife is ex-Amish and we are constantly around the Amish) and the thought of a real Amish girl being a prostitute is absurd. Your only chance is to get one that hopped the fence and is lying by saying she is still Amish.A true SW or BP escort no, but do you think there are a few loose girls in the Amish society? I had a girlfriend that worked in a clothing store that had a few Amish and Mininite (SP) customers and she loved to comment on the trashy lingerie they would buy. I also had a friend that lived in New Philly and he told stories of the girls that would change into slutty club wear in the gas station bathroom to hit the bars. Would they be considered a prostitute if they accepted an item they couldn't afford or a few bucks for a trip to the parking lot. He claimed this could and did happen.

DamitRay
07-11-14, 16:44
[deleted by admin]
editor's note: this report was edited to remove references to **** persons.

i am aware that the vast majority of references to **** girls are legitimate attempts to warn other fellow members about how easy it is to accidentally pickup an **** girls, the potential dangers of being caught with **** girls, etc. however, past discussions in the forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted, and without starting flame wars.

please do not post references to **** persons in the forum. thanks!

DamitRay
07-13-14, 12:47
Definitely not true. I know the Amish very well (my wife is ex-Amish and we are constantly around the Amish) and the thought of a real Amish girl being a prostitute is absurd. Your only chance is to get one that hopped the fence and is lying by saying she is still Amish.I'm sorry to tell you but you are wrong, there are amish in the business. If you know the amish than you know there are over 3000 different sects, meaning they all have different rules.

There is a amish " house " in my area. The husband ran off leaving the wife with several daughters to raise with no income.

She started " renting " daughters. The local law know about it, I have talked to the Sherriff about it and he said his " hands are tied when it comes to amish " .

No I am NOT giving any location for the reason my first post was deleted.

DamitRay
09-05-14, 19:13
No I am NOT giving any location for the reason my first post was deleted.Asking for location guys. I am not going to give it out sorry but I do not believe in what she is doing.

Member #5260
09-06-14, 10:15
Asking for location guys. I am not going to give it out sorry but I do not believe in what she is doing.Who are you to decide? I think the mom is, not you.

IllDoYou2
09-06-14, 21:57
Who are you to decide? I think the mom is, not you.Personally I think he is totally and completely FULL OF SHIT but that's just my opinion.

As for Amish girls why would anybody bet an Amish man want one?

Lets see they all get fat as hogs before butchering season (look at the typical Amish women in Homes County or ook at Ester Amish Mafia).

They don't use deoderant as a rule.

Sure as hell don, t dress sexy.

DamitRay
09-07-14, 22:13
Who are you to decide? I think the mom is, not you.Do you really think all mothers make the best decisions for their children?

IF the girls were old enough and made their own decision to do it I would have no problem with it.

DamitRay
09-07-14, 22:16
Personally I think he is totally and completely FULL OF SHIT but that's just my opinion.

As for Amish girls why would anybody bet an Amish man want one?

Lets see they all get fat as hogs before butchering season (look at the typical Amish women in Homes County or ook at Ester Amish Mafia).

They don't use deoderant as a rule.

Sure as hell don, t dress sexy.Think what you want but it is the truth. As far as anyone wanting them I agree with you but you can't believe the number of times I've been ask how to get there!

JamKit
11-06-15, 15:08
Would like to see this thread become active again and some more Amish pictures. Always liked this thread and the Amish. Spend a lot of time a few years back in Millersburg and Lodi & Smithville areas.I am near Punxsutawney, Pa. I've been having regular sex with a married 29 year old Amish woman.

I am approaching 50 years. This woman is one nymphomaniac! She also has been active with a few other.

Locals- both Amish and English, that I know of.

She has told me that she has friends (women) in the community that are equally as active (including with her!

And as an added bonus, she wanted videotaped in some of our acts, which I obliged.

She's roughly 100 lbs or so, blonde- not too pretty but very shaved and clean.

Just thought I'd post this as it has been my first encounter with an Amish girl.

Amish Made
02-17-16, 09:47
Punxsutawney up on Gobblers Knob! I dated a nice Mennonite girl from Brookville years ago who had a cabin in Clearfield and drank Straubs Beer. Good times in PA.

First thing you need to remember is that AMISH is a "way of life" not a religion.

Amish Mafia? The TV show is stretching the truth a bit, but yes they're are some Dirty Amish the church doesn't care for.

"Fershaste" are the Amish who run the Puppy Mills, Pot Growing Barns, Meth Labs and Black Market items that enter and leave the Amish community. These men handle the money that the church deems dirty dollars and trust me you don't want to cross these Amish Men.

Amish women are strong German Women who are trained from early on to be in tune with their bodies and keep themselves healthy so they can prepare themselves to have multiple births and raise large families that they run like a drill Sargent.

A few Amish girls like to experiment with their sexuality early on and some wait until they're 30 or older to explore their sexual desires.

Amish women are no different from English Women when it comes to wanting to feel sexy or feel wanted by the opposite sex. They are however different in the way they are disconnected from the world of texting and googling and drama that modern big city women seem to crave. Amish women are warm, romantic and know how to love a man. Some would compare them to women in the 1950's. The Amish way of life is the man is the breadwinner and goes to work while the woman stays home in the kitchen and raises a family. Unlike the modern women who want to be equal and act like men, hire nannies to watch their kids, go get jobs, can't cook, love their Facebook friends, text and sleep around on their husbands and boyfriends and think it's ok.

The Amish go through divorce, domestic violence and marital problems like anyone else.

There are plenty of small mom and pop bars and taverns in Millersburg, Dundee, Kilbuck, Ragersville that you will meet Amish Women (not dressed Amish) that are on the prowl just trying to "fit in".

Vanilla Ice the rapper was filming his TV show in Holmes County the last two summers and he learned first hand about all the Amish women who try to meet Englishers for a good time. He even bragged on Twitter about his Amish groupies!

So if you meet a Girl with the last name Mast, Hershberger, Yoder, Miller, Troyer or Gerber chances are she's Amish and you need to treat her a little different than a Girl from Cleveland, don't ask for her phone number (she doesn't have a phone) don't ask for a Facebook or Email either, just buy her a drink, tell her how nice she looks, hold her hand and if you get a chance, dance with her, then you can say yes there really is Amish Action. Amish Women are good kissers and very passionate lovers.

And if you strike up a relationship, who knows she might break out the little bonnet, apron and Amish Dress and make your fantasies come true in the bedroom!

Amish Made
09-07-16, 20:32
I watched as they arrested a whole bunch of Amish Gone Wild a few years ago in Dundee. Looks like they found a new hangout but with the same results. No texting, no Pokemon Go, no Facebook, just buggies, beer and babes and a few Englishers with weed!

Amish Made
09-08-16, 09:33
Wonder if any Amish are on Facebook? They do use libraries.

StudlyDude
03-28-18, 06:18
If any one knows of any Amish or Mennonite girls / women that a guy could hook up with from time to time in the Millersburg and surrounding OH area shoot me a PM. Have long wanted hook up with on.

Rockey7373
07-22-18, 05:46
There is no was any Amish church lady would ever want to or need to hook. If they are widowed, the church takes care of them very well. Financially speaking, hooking would never be necessary.

Amish that never join the church (usually male) are semi ostracized (shunned) by church members. The young, pre church members have a period known as "Ruinspringer", The running around time or "Spring Running", which is reserved for males. These young men drink, smoke (many things) own and drive automobiles in some sects. They even have the occasional English GF!

As mentioned, it's absurd to even speculate (other than fantasize) that there are Amish houses of prostitution. It don't happen cap'and! It would never be tolerated. The Amish church is not some cult that twists the minds of the young. It does detest our modern society and actively avoids it at every avenue.

The Amish are super misunderstood and constantly gossiped about among the English which is 'anyone not of the Amish church. Every local English church, (contiguous to an Amish church) store, tavern, business or social event gravitates to "Amish Gossip!" The stories I've heard are ridicules at best and embellished to the point of silliness. The Amish are often the subject of threats, insults, assault, and even murder, per the Amish school house shootings in Pa.

Yes, there are people that never become members of the Amish church, they often choose a life outside the church for a multitude of reasons. One reason would be the rigorous devotion to the church. The Amish are often alcoholics and make a great deal of various wines, but never liquor, nothing is ever distilled. Amish GF's will become pregnant which is always followed by a quick marriage.

But Amish hookers are an impossibility, they scrupulously watch one another to ensure that everyone follows the church (local) edicts. Amish hookers are an impossibility within the church. Rock.

Amish Made
02-11-19, 21:28
They ended up with Probation him and the Amish Girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz1nf07YkAY

JackInnow
04-19-20, 16:55
I have been there twice and am coming back this summer. Love the beautiful Amish girls would love to mess around with one or even just a massage but I know that can only be a fantasy.