PDA

View Full Version : Mojovillage

Botoman
03-23-18, 20:06
With craigslist personals shut down, free alternative for providers is mojovillage. Las Vegas mojovillage is very active but not here. Yet. Let's hope more girls learn about mojovillage.

Makana9
03-23-18, 20:55
With craigslist personals shut down, free alternative for providers is mojovillage. Las Vegas mojovillage is very active but not here. Yet. Let's hope more girls learn about mojovillage.For the info. First time hearing about mojo.

Botoman
03-24-18, 01:21
For the info. First time hearing about mojo.The erotic girls section looks like fake ads not real providers yet. If word gets out more more will post. Theirs even a section on 420 services, growers, dispensary and more. All listed craigslist style. Ya but Vegas mojovillage page has tons of real hos.

CougarLvr
03-29-18, 13:08
The erotic girls section looks like fake ads not real providers yet. If word gets out more more will post. Theirs even a section on 420 services, growers, dispensary and more. All listed craigslist style. Ya but Vegas mojovillage page has tons of real hos.If you jump over to the LV forum, they have a whole section on Mojovillage.

Botoman
04-07-18, 07:23
Looks like Ipolani aka Beth aka Sweety is the first real provider to advertise in honolulu Mojovillage.

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/companionsguides-women/sweet-sassy-local-snowbunny_151046

NiceBush808
04-07-18, 09:14
Looks like Ipolani aka Beth aka Sweety is the first real provider to advertise in honolulu Mojovillage.

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/companionsguides-women/sweet-sassy-local-snowbunny_151046Was it the govt that shutdown craigslist and backpage too? Whats the point they are so stupid. You take it down theyre just going to find another place to advertise. What a waste of time. They can't do this all the time as if controlling necessarily everything just because of harmelss ads for sex. Thats communism. Anyway, mojovilllage you are the man to the rescue! See what I mean what a stupid waste of time they did to shut cg and BP down.

Botoman
04-07-18, 12:07
Was it the govt that shutdown craigslist and backpage too? Whats the point they are so stupid. You take it down theyre just going to find another place to advertise. What a waste of time. They can't do this all the time as if controlling necessarily everything just because of harmelss ads for sex. Thats communism. Anyway, mojovilllage you are the man to the rescue! See what I mean what a stupid waste of time they did to shut cg and BP down.Looks like mojovillage massage replaced BP massage. Lotsa spa advertising there.

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/massage-%e6%8c%89%e6%91%a9

HiPickle
04-07-18, 12:45
Looks like mojovillage massage replaced BP massage. Lotsa spa advertising there.

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/massage-%e6%8c%89%e6%91%a9Good, it's picking up more. I was hoping Tokyo spa would hurry up and get in, and there it is with Skye back in the lineup.
On another note, you can now tell who reads this forum on the provider side. I would never have known about mojovillage without being here.

Honolulu1
04-07-18, 15:37
I expect word to go around quickly. Gals should take advantage of this site, it says it's free to advertise. Hono1.

PussMonger
04-07-18, 15:47
Page not found? Did.

FBI move that fast? Or is Mojoville server getting pounded?

Botoman
04-07-18, 19:36
I expect word to go around quickly. Gals should take advantage of this site, it says it's free to advertise. Hono1.2 more former BP advertisers posted in girls section & decent amount of massage parlors posted In mojovillage now. Word is spreading slowly.

Chikan San
04-07-18, 20:53
Page not found? Did.

FBI move that fast? Or is Mojoville server getting pounded?http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18_hawaii-r782053

Try this link.

CoffeeLatte
04-08-18, 04:53
http://honolulu.bedpage.com/ I recommend this site to the providers and mongers. Why? Because bedpage.com does not have any viruses, spyware, trojans, adware, and the likes. Mojovillage has spyware and other viruses that would in the long run damage your PC or mobile devices. How do I know? The field that I work in involves computers and Information Technology. I'm sure the providers know who I am. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Much Mahalo.

Boto Boy
04-08-18, 16:36
http://honolulu.bedpage.com/ I recommend this site to the providers and mongers. Why? Because bedpage.com does not have any viruses, spyware, trojans, adware, and the likes. Mojovillage has spyware and other viruses that would in the long run damage your PC or mobile devices. How do I know? The field that I work in involves computers and Information Technology. I'm sure the providers know who I am. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Much Mahalo.Looks like so many fake ads though.

CoffeeLatte
04-08-18, 16:50
Looks like so many fake ads though.Backpage was prepared, they knew it would be shut down. That's why they created http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds The web page is very similar to Backpage.

Honolulu808
04-08-18, 17:03

Much Mahalo.Nice clean report about this site but a lot has also logged on the band wagon of liverubreviews (https://liverubreviews.com/gallery/honolulu) not only in Hawaii but nation wide. What can you share about this site from the IT perspective. Interesting point about Mojovillage.

DangerBoy
04-08-18, 17:45
Was it the govt that shutdown craigslist and backpage too? Whats the point they are so stupid. You take it down theyre just going to find another place to advertise. What a waste of time. They can't do this all the time as if controlling necessarily everything just because of harmelss ads for sex. Thats communism. Anyway, mojovilllage you are the man to the rescue! See what I mean what a stupid waste of time they did to shut cg and BP down.The reason? "Sex trafficking".

Congress just passed the Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act (FOSTA) and Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act of 2017 (SESTA). Both these laws were passed in direct response to BP being able to overturn past indictments because they were covered under "Safe Harbor" provision of the Communications Decent Act that protected websites from what was posted by users.

Under the old Safe Harbor provisions, the websites had no liability for something a user posted, be it a comment or an ad. But because BP used the law to successfully fight past attempts to shut them down, law enforcement pushed congress to pass FOSTA and SESTA, which would not only hold websites liable for ads posted under the guise of "sex trafficking" (such bullshit). The penalties would be criminal and civil, at the federal and state level. The law would also be retroactive, so any site that's ever posted any kind of ad that could be construed as facilitating "sex trafficking" in the past could be held liable.

Both bills passed overwhelmingly with support from both parties (see: https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2018/03/how-congress-censored-internet). Slap "terrorism" or "sex trafficking" on any bill, and no politician is going to offer any kind of meaningful resistance to the bill, and once again that was true for these bills.

In fact, BP was shut down and its owners arrested *before* the bills were signed into law. That's how badly LE wanted these guys.

These bills aren't "communist". They not aligned with any political philosophy. Again, both parties *overwhelmingly* voted for this POS legislation. But it does impose morality under the guise of public welfare, and is blatantly anti-sex. In that way, this bill is completely American.

Honolulu808
04-08-18, 19:43
Was it the govt that shutdown craigslist and backpage too? Whats the point they are so stupid. You take it down theyre just going to find another place to advertise. What a waste of time. They can't do this all the time as if controlling necessarily everything just because of harmelss ads for sex. Thats communism. Anyway, mojovilllage you are the man to the rescue! See what I mean what a stupid waste of time they did to shut cg and BP down.

The reason? "Sex trafficking".

Congress just passed the Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act (FOSTA) and Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act of 2017 (SESTA). Both these laws were passed in direct response to BP being able to overturn past indictments because they were covered under "Safe Harbor" provision of the Communications Decent Act that protected websites from what was posted by users.

Under the old Safe Harbor provisions, the websites had no liability for something a user posted, be it a comment or an ad. But because BP used the law to successfully fight past attempts to shut them down, law enforcement pushed congress to pass FOSTA and SESTA, which would not only hold websites liable for ads posted under the guise of "sex trafficking" (such bullshit). The penalties would be criminal and civil, at the federal and state level. The law would also be retroactive, so any site that's ever posted any kind of ad that could be construed as facilitating "sex trafficking" in the past could be held liable.

Both bills passed overwhelmingly with support from both parties (see: https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2018/03/how-congress-censored-internet). Slap "terrorism" or "sex trafficking" on any bill, and no politician is going to offer any kind of meaningful resistance to the bill, and once again that was true for these bills.

In fact, BP was shut down and its owners arrested *before* the bills were signed into law. That's how badly LE wanted these guys.

These bills aren't "communist". They not aligned with any political philosophy. Again, both parties *overwhelmingly* voted for this POS legislation. But it does impose morality under the guise of public welfare, and is blatantly anti-sex. In that way, this bill is completely American.There are allegations that there were postings of minors on the ads in the websites. There's also allegations of illegal aliens or people that was not a US citizen or did not have a working permit, green card.

Botoman
04-09-18, 20:18
Mojovillage massage ads are starting to fill up too with real services not spambots.

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/massage

Redneck 1
04-09-18, 20:34
Mojovillage massage ads are starting to fill up too with real services not spambots.

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/massageYes, MojoVillage seems to have become quite popular within a short time span. Among the well-known AMPs currently advertising there are Aloha Me, Arcadia (formerly called Nirvana), Blue Star, Cypress Spa, Golden Spa, Happiness, Hula Girl, Iyokohama, Pine Tree, Pink Orchid, Plus Spa, Rejuve, Roses, Sunflower, Tokyo Spa and Vanilla Spa. Three cheers for freedom and the free-enterprise system.

DangerBoy
04-09-18, 22:55
There are allegations that there were postings of minors on the ads in the websites. There's also allegations of illegal aliens or people that was not a US citizen or did not have a working permit, green card.Actually, they were charged with "conspiracy, facilitating prostitution, and money laundering". In other words, having the balls to let consenting adults do what they want to do, and having the gall to be successful at it.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/04/backpage-execs-indicted-on-federal-prostitution-money-laundering-charges/

HorsePlay
04-10-18, 06:18
Is it just me or that MojoVillage doesn't show the full add? It seems like half the pics in the AMP ad were cut off.

Botoman
04-22-19, 14:28
Mojovillage site is up & running but no one is posting ads in the Hawaii Mojovillage for awhile. If the word gets out it's out there & free, maybe there will be more tracktion.

Honolulu1
06-23-20, 13:03
Seeing lots of ads by your favorite massage girls. If you go there go to Hawaii, then click Honolulu the scroll down and click Massage. At least this site doesn't have scam ads yet. Hono1.

Lknfrpssy
06-23-20, 17:48
Seeing lots of ads by your favorite massage girls. If you go there go to Hawaii, then click Honolulu the scroll down and click Massage. At least this site doesn't have scam ads yet. Hono1.My heart was racing when I saw the Sunflower ad. Then I saw that it's from 2019. Phauk.

YoungMonger808
06-23-20, 20:36
Seeing lots of ads by your favorite massage girls. If you go there go to Hawaii, then click Honolulu the scroll down and click Massage. At least this site doesn't have scam ads yet. Hono1There's a lot of updated posts. Anyone take the plunge yet?

Prudential808
06-23-20, 23:05
There's a lot of updated posts. Anyone take the plunge yet?Doesn't make sense. That page says ad posted a few days ago.

Sunflower is gone for good.

And another ad, plus spa. It is ad made at least 2 years ago. Just after backpage raid. I can be sure cause there was oz 2 or 3 years ago then gone.

TheFrack5
06-24-20, 00:41
My heart was racing when I saw the Sunflower ad. Then I saw that it's from 2019. Phauk.Just checked the mojo site and there's a sunflower ad from 7 hours ago at 2:16 pm (guess they using Pacific time). It's currently the 3rd one down.

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/sunflower-808-785-3320-gorgeous-new-staff_154499
Anyone recognize the number they used in this ad?

ExitOnly
06-24-20, 01:50
Just checked the mojo site and there's a sunflower ad from 7 hours ago at 2:16 pm (guess they using Pacific time). It's currently the 3rd one down.

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/sunflower-808-785-3320-gorgeous-new-staff_154499
Anyone recognize the number they used in this ad?It's the old sunflower cc number. It looks like an old ad.

Prudential808
06-24-20, 02:25
It's the old sunflower cc number. It looks like an old ad.The ad say it was posted 5 days ago.

But there is no oz, and oz was there 2-3 years ago. I remember that ad, it was posted at least 2 years ago.

Sunflower same.

Mojo just repeat old ad that is useless now to make their site look busy and popular to drag more paid members.

Botoman
09-12-21, 23:53
Mojovillage is back and 2021 in May Jasmine Flowers posted.

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/companionsguides-women/т%EF%B8%8 Feiᑎg-7488;7473;7481;7486;7488;7473;7481;7488;7473;7472;EF%B8%8 F-5609;5610;5610;5029;5205;19973;5620;5610;%EF%B8%8 F-in_296810.

She's cool and always provides good service aims to please.

Wish more would post on mojo.

Mr Crowley
09-15-21, 13:24

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/companionsguides-women/т%EF%B8%8 Feiᑎg-7488;7473;7481;7486;7488;7473;7481;7488;7473;7472;EF%B8%8 F-5609;5610;5610;5029;5205;19973;5620;5610;%EF%B8%8 F-in_296810.

Wish more would post on mojo.Not much recent ads on Mojovillage. Some goes back to 2018? Those indys are way expensive for us local mongers. Better off at AMP's. Jasmine Flowers is like 5 scripts and up. You can get 2 sessions at an AMP's.

Makana9
09-15-21, 19:45

Wish more would post on mojo.Boto, Jasmine is always cool, good action, sweet, and pretty dang smart / conversations.

Not many here in Paradise, thinking more UTR and just got to know who or be connected early. I remember from the old days, if you like, make sure you get the digits. My old cell still have many of the back in the day, 80's, 90's, 2000's. Missing back in the day, choke indies, choke visiting, amongst the freebies.

Redneck 1
09-16-21, 02:31
Some goes back to 2018? Yup, I noticed a "don't be shy, just try" ad from April of 2018 for the famous Jenna Dean.

Makana9
09-16-21, 21:53
Yup, I noticed a "don't be shy, just try" ad from April of 2018 for the famous Jenna Dean.Jenna is such a sweetheart, cool and industrious. Retired and living well.

Honolulu1
09-17-22, 11:49
Since Bedpage isn't reliable, bumping this thread back up. Been seeing girls advertising on here lately. Hono1.

Higto
12-06-22, 14:17
Just noticed that Happiness started advertising here. Pics do not look real.

CoffeeMocha
12-06-22, 22:25
Just noticed that Happiness started advertising here. Pics do not look real.That's the body type Connie has, but yeah, it is touched up.

Shima44
01-06-23, 16:20
Photo on AD 3 pics red & 1 topless. Location CC. Title of AD I am pretty sweet Asian honey. Asian beauty sweet hot MILF. Any info on who is she will be a big help. Thanks. Going to also check out massage with HE thread. Stay safe & take care.

Shima44
01-08-23, 01:19
Photo on AD 3 pics red & 1 topless. Location CC. Title of AD I am pretty sweet Asian honey. Asian beauty sweet hot MILF. Any info on who is she will be a big help. Thanks. Going to also check out massage with HE thread. Stay safe & take care.I now know who she is it's Maya.

Shima44
08-23-23, 16:45
Got info from AD. CC #3302.4 hands available. Since when they started 4 hands. Want to check it out. 4 hands with Patti & Nana. Going to ask Maria who she would do 4 hands with.

H Mobius
08-25-23, 01:14
I now know who she is it's Maya.Yes, Maya formerly Lingo. Nice lady.

H Mobius
08-25-23, 01:15
Got info from AD. CC #3302.4 hands available. Since when they started 4 hands. Want to check it out. 4 hands with Patti & Nana. Going to ask Maria who she would do 4 hands with.Does Patti look anything like that pic? I called for an appointment but couldn't get through.

Shima44
08-25-23, 02:12
Does Patti look anything like that pic? I called for an appointment but couldn't get through.I'm guessing yes. Did You call the number ending in 2499?.

NevaEnuf
08-25-23, 11:49
I'm guessing yes. Did You call the number ending in 2499?.Called TA and made appointment. Arrived early no answer. Could hear door bell ringing inside. Waited15 minutes and left. Apparently TA on vacation.

Yes. Now a different number. Nana has her own #, same with Maria. No info on Patti. FME.

Shima44
08-25-23, 18:10
Called TA and made appointment. Arrived early no answer. Could hear door bell ringing inside. Waited15 minutes and left. Apparently TA on vacation.

Yes. Now a different number. Nana has her own #, same with Maria. No info on Patti. FME.I text the 2499 number to see who's number is this. Might be Patti or Eve. I have Ta, Nana & Maria numbers.

H Mobius
08-25-23, 21:23
I'm guessing yes. Did You call the number ending in 2499?.No. The ad had a 9595 number. When I look it up now, the results are for Ta.

Shima44
08-26-23, 00:28
I text the 2499 number to see who's number is this. Might be Patti or Eve. I have Ta, Nana & Maria numbers.I text the 2499 number still waiting for a reply.

Shima44
08-26-23, 00:31
No. The ad had a 9595 number. When I look it up now, the results are for Ta.I just checked the AD I saw 2 numbers. The 2499 & Ta's number 9595. I sent a text to the 2499 I'm still waiting for a response. Both numbers are under the Hours.

Chubs
08-31-23, 17:41
I just checked the AD I saw 2 numbers. The 2499 & Ta's number 9595. I sent a text to the 2499 I'm still waiting for a response. Both numbers are under the Hours.2499 is on a trip. She will send comms to the 9595 mumber who is at the shop. So yeah, 9595 is on-island.

I am curious about Patti. I saw Eve and the massage was really good and would repeat for that alone. But yeah, curious about Patti and if anything extra than he. I just can't seem to find a review here yet. Still searching.

YoungMonger808
08-31-23, 18:12
2499 is on a trip. She will send comms to the 9595 mumber who is at the shop. So yeah, 9595 is on-island.

I am curious about Patti. I saw Eve and the massage was really good and would repeat for that alone. But yeah, curious about Patti and if anything extra than he. I just can't seem to find a review here yet. Still searching.Is this the same Patti that worked on king st?

DJ Quick
09-27-23, 21:05
Have you guys tried these 2 Latinas provider in Aiea? 1 from Colombia and the other from Dominican Republic. Both provides GFE service for 300 30 min and 500 for an hour. I want to try the Colombian one first this week. They both will be here till Oct. 9th. I haven't tried them yet so please don't ask me regarding service. I will post after I tried.

Emepe
09-28-23, 15:46
Is this the same Patti that worked on king st?I haven't tried Tas place yet but based on the posted pics it looks like the Patti from King street. Patti is hot but her massage was lackluster.

Shima44
09-28-23, 21:24
Have you guys tried these 2 Latinas provider in Aiea? 1 from Colombia and the other from Dominican Republic. Both provides GFE service for 300 30 min and 500 for an hour. I want to try the Colombian one first this week. They both will be here till Oct. 9th. I haven't tried them yet so please don't ask me regarding service. I will post after I tried.Check out the escort reports thread. Those are Jasmine Flower's Girls.

DYS808
09-29-23, 14:00
Have you guys tried these 2 Latinas provider in Aiea? 1 from Colombia and the other from Dominican Republic. Both provides GFE service for 300 30 min and 500 for an hour. I want to try the Colombian one first this week. They both will be here till Oct. 9th. I haven't tried them yet so please don't ask me regarding service. I will post after I tried.Yes these are Jas' friends and by far the best yet. Didn't get FS this time but got an amazing double BBBJ from them. Tayna is the shorter Colombian and Jesse is the Dominican. Both these chicks are banging.

Shima44
09-29-23, 16:27
Got info from AD. Location CC. Number ending with 8978. NO FS. 120 Per Hr. Does anybody know who she is? I wonder if the 120 includes HJ?

NevaEnuf
09-29-23, 19:35
I haven't tried Tas place yet but based on the posted pics it looks like the Patti from King street. Patti is hot but her massage was lackluster.Different Patti from Kings street I think. Naki said not reliable.

This one ghosted me first time made appointment with her at TA'S place. Ta begged me to try again so I did with no disappointment 2nd time. Massagee was strong, got some Thai stretching. , and oil. No tease but flipped for more stretching and lots of smooth lomilomi romi HJ finish. OTCR with a little a $s grab. No upsell, talk or smile. Maybe just me. Overall was good. FME.

I think these new young therapists need feed back from customers on what to expect and gain more confidence and experience if they expect cash for their service. I try to encourage, but not complain. Just my opinion.

Shima44
10-06-23, 13:48
Got info from AD. Location CC. Number ending with 9339.

This is the AD. Who love massage. I have new girls now.

Has anybody been here?.

Jan Fortifore
10-07-23, 17:15
Got info from AD. Location CC. Number ending with 9339.

This is the AD. Who love massage. I have new girls now.

Has anybody been here?.http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/who-love-massage-808-352-9339-i-have-new-girls-now_370442

https://www.kythaimassage.com/

I visited Bella and Jazz in the past.

Happy hunting!

Shima44
10-07-23, 17:24
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/who-love-massage-808-352-9339-i-have-new-girls-now_370442

Happy hunting!Okay. Thanks. Thanks for the website link.

Youngers
10-07-23, 22:35
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/who-love-massage-808-352-9339-i-have-new-girls-now_370442

Happy hunting!How is jazz? Any FS or extras? Pm if you can thanks.

Shima44
10-09-23, 02:12
Just curious pic in AD fake or real. Can't tell. Eyes are blocked (covered).

Jan Fortifore
10-09-23, 13:32
How is jazz? Any FS or extras? Pm if you can thanks.

I saw her at Bella's place in Century Center (Kanya Thai). She is a big girl. A lot of girth around her middle. After paying house fee upfront ($70), on the flip uncovered, she began the upsale. +$100 for HE OTC / clothes remain on; +$200 for Russian; +$300 for body-to-body "nuru" (no FS). I rejected all offers. She then suggested +$140 for a topless HE, which, regretfully, I accepted. Her hand release technique was good and her boobs are large naturals, I didn't feel like I spent my money wisely.

The search continues.Searching the forum is easy, especially with a unique, four-letter name like "Jazz".

Happy hunting.

Youngers
10-09-23, 14:51
Searching the forum is easy, especially with a unique, four-letter name like "Jazz".

Happy hunting.Oh dang! Thanks for the 411.

Jan Fortifore
10-19-23, 00:55
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/bbs-amazing-spa_371024

https://adultsearch.com/us/hawaii/honolulu/female-escorts/2919101

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2591243-GorgeousGina

I may take one for the team and see this provider at Macy's business, just to see if this is really her or not.

AdultSearch rate is $300/60 min. TNA Board rate is $240/30 min. and $360/60 min.

Anyone take the plunge and try her out?

DJ Quick
10-19-23, 16:18

I may take one for the team and see this provider at Macy's business, just to see if this is really her or not.

AdultSearch rate is $300/60 min. TNA Board rate is $240/30 min. and $360/60 min.

Anyone take the plunge and try her out?I had Mimi yesterday and damn she is gorgeous. The picture is real guys. I went for 30 min. Completely GFE and then some. She is very sensitive though so I could not DATY for too long. Nani is nice and tight. You guys will have fun with her. I would go back again this weekend. She will only be here for a week so better hurry.

The Quiz
10-19-23, 18:22
I had Mimi yesterday and damn she is gorgeous. The picture is real guys. I went for 30 min. Completely GFE and then some. She is very sensitive though so I could not DATY for too long. Nani is nice and tight. You guys will have fun with her. I would go back again this weekend. She will only be here for a week so better hurry.Nice! What rate did you get with hhr? Is she Viet or Thai?

DJ Quick
10-20-23, 13:49
Nice! What rate did you get with hhr? Is she Viet or Thai?240. It says on her personal ad. All covered. She is Thai, Viet & European mixed.

Ezaker
10-22-23, 18:54

Anyone take the plunge and try her out?All these are the same person?

Jan Fortifore
10-22-23, 20:36
All these are the same person?All of these advertisements list the same phone number. The photos are from these advertisements. I have yet to meet this provider / therapist, so I cannot comment on whether photos are accurate or not.

Hunt638
11-08-23, 16:02
It was 300, but I'm 55 years old so I don't care she's 26 super nice tight pussy. The photos are real no upsell no clock watching everything was covered covered blowjob licks your balls, very good girl super pretty face. , she lets you lick her pussy. I did not try to lick her asshole, not sure if she's going to let me. , but she's only here for a short time then she has to go back to Tokyo, if you want no rules, then you're better off, going to the Korean places, however, if you like Young 26-year-old hot Japanese girls and you have money then you should try it that's all I can say this ad was just posted so I tried her this morning. So her tits are a size B, nice clean, shaven pussy, her pussy is very small, so if your cock is above average, don't try to pound this girl, it won't work, she is working out of the same house where Yuki is working.

Keye33
11-08-23, 20:24
It was 300, but I'm 55 years old so I don't care she's 26 super nice tight pussy. The photos are real no upsell no clock watching everything was covered covered blowjob licks your balls, very good girl super pretty face. , she lets you lick her pussy. I did not try to lick her asshole, not sure if she's going to let me. , but she's only here for a short time then she has to go back to Tokyo, if you want no rules, then you're better off, going to the Korean places, however, if you like Young 26-year-old hot Japanese girls and you have money then you should try it that's all I can say this ad was just posted so I tried her this morning. So her tits are a size B, nice clean, shaven pussy, her pussy is very small, so if your cock is above average, don't try to pound this girl, it won't work, she is working out of the same house where Yuki is working.Mahalo for the report! Do you have a link to the ad? My search for "Ana" didn't provide any results.

Keye33
11-08-23, 20:27
Mahalo for the report! Do you have a link to the ad? My search for "Ana" didn't provide any results.Found it. Looked for Kahala. Doh! http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/beautiful-26-year-old-japanese_371954.

Hunt638
01-25-24, 14:30
Standard damage for her now. I've known her a long time so I get real girlfriend experience your experience my very so she doesn't watch the clock, but she has a nice clean shaven pussy she can take the pounding and if you like Japanese Older women and nice clean pussy this one is worth it. She has free parking at her new location. It's at that brand-new building off of kuhio, she has a photo that's up and let me see what the last four digits are 7195 so if you're in Waikiki need to kill some time, I think it's worth the money for sure.

TheThinker808
01-25-24, 17:16
Standard damage for her now. I've known her a long time so I get real girlfriend experience your experience my very so she doesn't watch the clock, but she has a nice clean shaven pussy she can take the pounding and if you like Japanese Older women and nice clean pussy this one is worth it. She has free parking at her new location. It's at that brand-new building off of kuhio, she has a photo that's up and let me see what the last four digits are 7195 so if you're in Waikiki need to kill some time, I think it's worth the money for sure.Trying to PM you sir!

Maruchan
01-26-24, 01:50
Standard damage for her now. I've known her a long time so I get real girlfriend experience your experience my very so she doesn't watch the clock, but she has a nice clean shaven pussy she can take the pounding and if you like Japanese Older women and nice clean pussy this one is worth it. She has free parking at her new location. It's at that brand-new building off of kuhio, she has a photo that's up and let me see what the last four digits are 7195 so if you're in Waikiki need to kill some time, I think it's worth the money for sure.Looks like it is this.

https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/mature-japanese-woman-nuru-massage_375422

IslandManhi
01-30-24, 15:47
2 weeks ago I was in town and decided to give macy a call. She was available and told me to head over, I been wanting to sample her for awhile so I was pretty pumped. She matched what I was envisioning. I took the self shower because I wanted to be fresh. Paid house fee and she told me to lay down, I went with the medium pressure and she hit all the spots. I asked her to massage my head she really knows what she was doing. Finally she told me to flip, I told her no now its your turn she say oh yea ok. She was on her stomach, I slowly worked her neck and shoulders. Stayed the for a few minutes and worked my way down finally getting to her ass, as I massage her ass I slowly start spreading her cheeks and rubbing the outside of her pussy and asshole. She starts squirming with light moans returning to her shoulders and neck and back down again. She was ready, I put my dick in and it was off to the races. I finally flip her over and at that point she is moaning loud. I pound away for a good 10 min in mish and as I was coming she told me to keep goin I'm going to cum so I powered though to make sure she got hers which was amazing. She thanked me, I told her you don't need to thank me. She said oh no I need too because not many customer can make me come. She told me to make sure I come back and see her again. I think next time ill make a morning appointment to get her fresh in the morning this appointment wasnt till about 4 in the afternoon. Sorry if my review seems crazy tryna write this before I head in to my next appt, happy hunting.

Enona1
01-30-24, 23:05
2 weeks ago I was in town and decided to give macy a call. She was available and told me to head over, I been wanting to sample her for awhile so I was pretty pumped. She matched what I was envisioning. I took the self shower because I wanted to be fresh. Paid house fee and she told me to lay down, I went with the medium pressure and she hit all the spots. I asked her to massage my head she really knows what she was doing. Finally she told me to flip, I told her no now its your turn she say oh yea ok. She was on her stomach, I slowly worked her neck and shoulders. Stayed the for a few minutes and worked my way down finally getting to her ass, as I massage her ass I slowly start spreading her cheeks and rubbing the outside of her pussy and asshole. She starts squirming with light moans returning to her shoulders and neck and back down again. She was ready, I put my dick in and it was off to the races. I finally flip her over and at that point she is moaning loud. I pound away for a good 10 min in mish and as I was coming she told me to keep goin I'm going to cum so I powered though to make sure she got hers which was amazing. She thanked me, I told her you don't need to thank me. She said oh no I need too because not many customer can make me come. She told me to make sure I come back and see her again. I think next time ill make a morning appointment to get her fresh in the morning this appointment wasnt till about 4 in the afternoon. Sorry if my review seems crazy tryna write this before I head in to my next appt, happy hunting.So what was the damage? When I saw her there was no HF, only $200 flat rate. I know she enjoys DATY a lot.

IslandManhi
01-31-24, 01:37
So what was the damage? When I saw her there was no HF, only $200 flat rate. I know she enjoys DATY a lot.HF+Tip=2 same same.

Crazy72
01-31-24, 16:08
https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/amazing-sensual-thai-massage-try-me-out_373709

Went to see Amy. 20 to 30 lbs heavier than pic. No massage skills major upsell and shortage of time.

Enona1
01-31-24, 20:05
https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/amazing-sensual-thai-massage-try-me-out_373709

Went to see Amy. 20 to 30 lbs heavier than pic. No massage skills major upsell and shortage of time.Well that really sucks. Was hoping for service on par with Macy and Suzana.

Honolulu1
02-03-24, 15:00
💖128150;128150;BB's amazing spa💖128150; Honolulu. MojoVillage.

https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/therapeutic-massage/bbs-amazing-spa_375566

I see that Macy current ad shows, Amy, Amanda and Lis. I seen post on Amy, any reviews on Amanda and Lis. Hono1.

Hunt638
02-07-24, 20:06
Working in Kahala, where Yuki was working, she is about 115 lbs not super skinny, but she has a nice ass a little bit of hair on the pussy. I would say size B tits 69 is okay good it's rather small tight pussy No Way you cannot put your finger in that asshole of hers. It's too little I try she is good at massage. I did the fast $150 for one half hour. It was worth it. She will jack you off. She will suck you without condom but you need to put a cover on if you want entry, if you have 30 minutes to kill and $150 I think it's worth it check out this on Mojo. I don't know how to link onto this website but it's running right now.

DontTouchThat
02-08-24, 00:56
Working in Kahala, where Yuki was working, she is about 115 lbs not super skinny, but she has a nice ass a little bit of hair on the pussy. I would say size B tits 69 is okay good it's rather small tight pussy No Way you cannot put your finger in that asshole of hers. It's too little I try she is good at massage. I did the fast $150 for one half hour. It was worth it. She will jack you off. She will suck you without condom but you need to put a cover on if you want entry, if you have 30 minutes to kill and $150 I think it's worth it check out this on Mojo. I don't know how to link onto this website but it's running right now.Thanks for this review. Aside from being 26 and possibly 115, she is attractive?

MScore223
02-08-24, 14:53
I can't find her ad on mojo. Can you copy and paste it in or just give the number? PM is fine too.

Thanks!

Working in Kahala, where Yuki was working, she is about 115 lbs not super skinny, but she has a nice ass a little bit of hair on the pussy. I would say size B tits 69 is okay good it's rather small tight pussy No Way you cannot put your finger in that asshole of hers. It's too little I try she is good at massage. I did the fast $150 for one half hour. It was worth it. She will jack you off. She will suck you without condom but you need to put a cover on if you want entry, if you have 30 minutes to kill and $150 I think it's worth it check out this on Mojo. I don't know how to link onto this website but it's running right now.

Chikan San
02-09-24, 01:52
Working in Kahala, where Yuki was working, she is about 115 lbs not super skinny, but she has a nice ass a little bit of hair on the pussy. I would say size B tits 69 is okay good it's rather small tight pussy No Way you cannot put your finger in that asshole of hers. It's too little I try she is good at massage. I did the fast $150 for one half hour. It was worth it. She will jack you off. She will suck you without condom but you need to put a cover on if you want entry, if you have 30 minutes to kill and $150 I think it's worth it check out this on Mojo. I don't know how to link onto this website but it's running right now.Posting a link is as simple as copy and paste.

https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/26-year-old-tina-from-taiwan_375928

Bench Warmer
02-09-24, 02:43
Working in Kahala, where Yuki was working, she is about 115 lbs not super skinny, but she has a nice ass a little bit of hair on the pussy. I would say size B tits 69 is okay good it's rather small tight pussy No Way you cannot put your finger in that asshole of hers. It's too little I try she is good at massage. I did the fast $150 for one half hour. It was worth it. She will jack you off. She will suck you without condom but you need to put a cover on if you want entry, if you have 30 minutes to kill and $150 I think it's worth it check out this on Mojo. I don't know how to link onto this website but it's running right now.BBBJ + CFS for $150? Am I missing something?

LastHurrah
02-09-24, 02:48
BBBJ + CFS for $150? Am I missing something?That's the 30 minute rate.

Handsome111
02-09-24, 02:51
BBBJ + CFS for $150? Am I missing something?Can we fuck this girl for 150 let us know big guy.

Handsome111
02-09-24, 02:52
Working in Kahala, where Yuki was working, she is about 115 lbs not super skinny, but she has a nice ass a little bit of hair on the pussy. I would say size B tits 69 is okay good it's rather small tight pussy No Way you cannot put your finger in that asshole of hers. It's too little I try she is good at massage. I did the fast $150 for one half hour. It was worth it. She will jack you off. She will suck you without condom but you need to put a cover on if you want entry, if you have 30 minutes to kill and $150 I think it's worth it check out this on Mojo. I don't know how to link onto this website but it's running right now.So can we bang this chick for 150.

LocaLoppa
02-09-24, 12:49
Bro, sounds like a winner for $150 total for 30 minutes. Is it $200 for 60 minutes? BBBJ, CFS is she GFE with DFK, doe she rim, CIM? Mahalo.

Hunt638
02-09-24, 17:44
So basically she says 160 for 30 minutes now, CIM is okay, cover full service, BBBJ ok, 69 0 k, I did not ask her to lick my asshole, and when I tried to put my finger near her asshole, she wasn't really having much of it but the pussy is very small and tight. And yes, there's some hair on it. She did not shave the pussy all the way her titties are on the small side and she is not a spinner I say she is about 115, she gets Noisy. If you start fucking her real hard from behind, I can say that, so you need to put her face down in the pillow. , she has nice long hair. She likes to rub her nipples on the bottom of your feet when she's giving a massage. She tries to put her nipples in your ass, but her tits are only a size B, however, the blowjob is worthwhile and for $160, 30 minutes, I will repeat.

Cbears
02-09-24, 18:22
So basically she says 160 for 30 minutes now, CIM is okay, cover full service, BBBJ ok, 69 0 k, I did not ask her to lick my asshole, and when I tried to put my finger near her asshole, she wasn't really having much of it but the pussy is very small and tight. And yes, there's some hair on it. She did not shave the pussy all the way her titties are on the small side and she is not a spinner I say she is about 115, she gets Noisy. If you start fucking her real hard from behind, I can say that, so you need to put her face down in the pillow. , she has nice long hair. She likes to rub her nipples on the bottom of your feet when she's giving a massage. She tries to put her nipples in your ass, but her tits are only a size B, however, the blowjob is worthwhile and for $160, 30 minutes, I will repeat.Thanks for the info on Tina. I sent her a text yesterday morning and no response. Sent another text this morning from a different number and again, no response. I guess she doesn't need the business.

Yankees808
02-09-24, 21:47
Thanks for the info on Tina. I sent her a text yesterday morning and no response. Sent another text this morning from a different number and again, no response. I guess she doesn't need the business.TBH she's not worth my time and $. I tried her cause she looked good and I only needed 30 min of her time but her attitude sucks and she can't take a pounding especially from behind. She kept on saying too rough too rough cum already. Like STFU already. What a turn off.

I wouldn't recommend her at all. Waste of money and bad attitude. She should go back to Taiwan.

DontTouchThat
02-09-24, 21:56
So basically she says 160 for 30 minutes now, CIM is okay, cover full service, BBBJ ok, 69 0 k, I did not ask her to lick my asshole, and when I tried to put my finger near her asshole, she wasn't really having much of it but the pussy is very small and tight. And yes, there's some hair on it. She did not shave the pussy all the way her titties are on the small side and she is not a spinner I say she is about 115, she gets Noisy. If you start fucking her real hard from behind, I can say that, so you need to put her face down in the pillow. , she has nice long hair. She likes to rub her nipples on the bottom of your feet when she's giving a massage. She tries to put her nipples in your ass, but her tits are only a size B, however, the blowjob is worthwhile and for $160, 30 minutes, I will repeat.Is she cute though or what? Can we get a little hint on her looks?

SamFisher808
02-10-24, 05:38
Thanks for the info on Tina. I sent her a text yesterday morning and no response. Sent another text this morning from a different number and again, no response. I guess she doesn't need the business.I messaged her a couple days ago and got no response. She's probably made her quota for the month.

Shima44
02-10-24, 19:34
I messaged her a couple days ago and got no response. She's probably made her quota for the month.I text her this morning she got back with me. Within 10 mins.

Hilivin808
02-11-24, 22:11
Is she cute though or what? Can we get a little hint on her looks?She's pretty hot. Late 20's to early 30's. Looks like Qi Shu for reference, but younger. Greeted me in a dress and stilettos. She does this trick where she slides her legs under you, props your ass up and proceeds to milk you and caress your asshole. On the flip she brought me to the bed and proceeded to BJ. She sucks pretty good, only thing is her teeth scrape, but good suction. She does have that Bush and also loves to rub her nipples all over you, while sucking on your nipples LOL. Cover on and hops on cowgirl. She's too tight I busted quick. Would probably repeat again.

DrSexMachine
02-12-24, 00:31
I messaged her a couple days ago and got no response. She's probably made her quota for the month.She responded pretty fast.

Xyz808
02-12-24, 14:50
I text her this morning she got back with me. Within 10 mins.I texted her Sat morning too, didn't get a response.

Finger Licking
02-12-24, 22:07
I texted her Sat morning too, didn't get a response.She replied to me yesterday. She's so far away. More like Aina haina then kahala.

Bumbai
02-16-24, 16:20
She's at the house Mai and Erika used to work out of.

BScotti
02-20-24, 21:14
Visited Tina over the weekend. At first I thought I got B&S because "Tina" is nowhere near 26 yo. She looks close to my age which is mid to late 40's and she has some baby damage. She asked for donations upfront and gave the price of 300 hr or 200 hhr, which is more than what was reported. She also pushes for the 300 option for "better" service. I drove too far and wasnt thinking with the right head so I just went with the 300 for a hr.

Started with the massage which is more like a body rub with some teasing of the boys. That thing she does with propping you up with her feet and playing with boys was different but enjoyable.

On the flip, we moved to the bed but still face down. She does a nipple version of a Nuru massage where she rubs her nipple all over your body and then proceed to tickle / toss your salad. (atleast she wipes its down first) I was feeling a bit weird so I stopped her and she had me flip over where she played with the boys again and started a bbj. I got to say it was a pretty good bbj and I was geting close to busting after 4-5 minutes. On comes the cover and we did cg, doggy, and finished in mish which was about 10 minutes max.

In and out the door was around 50 minutes. I would repeat if her massage was better or her price is a bit lower. For now it's a so-so experience and too long of a drive.

LargeRocket69
02-20-24, 23:15
Visited Tina over the weekend. At first I thought I got B&S because "Tina" is nowhere near 26 yo. She looks close to my age which is mid to late 40's and she has some baby damage. She asked for donations upfront and gave the price of 300 hr or 200 hhr, which is more than what was reported. She also pushes for the 300 option for "better" service. I drove too far and wasnt thinking with the right head so I just went with the 300 for a hr.

Started with the massage which is more like a body rub with some teasing of the boys. That thing she does with propping you up with her feet and playing with boys was different but enjoyable.

On the flip, we moved to the bed but still face down. She does a nipple version of a Nuru massage where she rubs her nipple all over your body and then proceed to tickle / toss your salad. (atleast she wipes its down first) I was feeling a bit weird so I stopped her and she had me flip over where she played with the boys again and started a bbj. I got to say it was a pretty good bbj and I was geting close to busting after 4-5 minutes. On comes the cover and we did cg, doggy, and finished in mish which was about 10 minutes max.

In and out the door was around 50 minutes. I would repeat if her massage was better or her price is a bit lower. For now it's a so-so experience and too long of a drive.Is she in the Kahala area?

Shima44
02-21-24, 01:48

In and out the door was around 50 minutes. I would repeat if her massage was better or her price is a bit lower. For now it's a so-so experience and too long of a drive.Some of my friends went to see her they paid 220 for an hr.

Hard808
02-21-24, 02:43
Past Kalaha. Waialae Iki soccer park before Aina Haina.

Wouldn't repeat.

Is she in the Kahala area?

T6650
02-21-24, 12:40
She's at the house Mai and Erika used to work out of.BTW anyone heard from Erika lately. I know it was a part time thing with her and that she had a full time job in the tourism industry. Nice lady.

Bumbai
02-21-24, 12:59
BTW anyone heard from Erika lately. I know it was a part time thing with her and that she had a full time job in the tourism industry. Nice lady.No. She hasn't responded to texts and Mai said she's not in touch with her anymore.

Drake678
03-21-24, 22:39
Posting a link is as simple as copy and paste.

https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/26-year-old-tina-from-taiwan_375928The post you replied to was about Yuki. This link is about Mia. Is Yuki and Mia the same girl?

Shima44
03-22-24, 16:09
The post you replied to was about Yuki. This link is about Mia. Is Yuki and Mia the same girl?Not the same person.