PDA

View Full Version : My bust story

ToMetTooKum
03-22-18, 20:24
So, my bust story is as follows it did not happen in VA it happened in another state. Mind you this is the reader digest version I will post the longer version on the site when I have it all written I was drinking one night in a hotel and got bored and decided to get on Back page I found several Girls this one I decided to go and uber and went to the hotel that she was at when I was inside I sat on the bed and we started talking then she asked me question first was do I want a blow job? Then do I want to fuck? She then asked what kind of condom I wanted to use. Then asked me what kind of panties and bra she should wear. Mind you I was pretty buzzed from the alcohol. But when she asked that last question I new I need to get the fuck out of there. As soon as she when to the bath room I stood up to get out of there and as soon as I turned for the door the cops came in from the other room and were like police department I think they said put my hands behind my back or something like that so. I was hand cuffed and brought into the other room where I was frisked, and my burner phone and wallet were taken along with my keys. While in the room the police searched my burner phone and deleted the text and phone number that I was used by the undercover. I know this because I asked what they were doing and that is what they told me. I then sat in the room and noticed that the cops had on body cams and I asked if they were recording and I was promptly told no. Don't know I buy that shit or not. After waiting for a while the cop that was taking me to the Police dept. Showed up I was then put in ankle cuffs and taken to the car. After I got the to the police station I was brought in and told to face a wall where I was uncuffed and told to go to a desk. I was asked some questions and then told to go and sit down. After a while I was brought in to the hold cell where I was finger printed and mug shot taken this is were I wait till like 11 Am in the morning to have my bail hearing. I was also give and number for making phone calls. This room is the worse place I have ever been it was cold and bright.

If you have any questions PM me.