PDA

View Full Version : American Politics during the Trump Presidency (Only for Cincy)

IlvblckGrls
03-22-18, 19:00
You know, because I'm not sure why there isn't one of these threads for Trump, especially since he really will make crazy shit happen, kind of like Obama didn't.

WanderingAbout
03-22-18, 21:06
Yeah it's crazy more people have jobs, more money in their paychecks, more money in union pensions invested in the stock market and crazy hot looking side chicks.

You know, because I'm not sure why there isn't one of these threads for Trump, especially since he really will make crazy shit happen, kind of like Obama didn't.

IlvblckGrls
03-23-18, 06:36
Yeah it's crazy more people have jobs, more money in their paychecks, more money in union pensions invested in the stock market and crazy hot looking side chicks.You say more people have jobs, but the liberal Forbes disagrees: https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2018/01/06/president-trumps-first-year-of-job-growth-was-below-president-obamas-last-six-years/.

Stock market growth: https://www.forbes.com/sites/johndorfman/2017/10/30/trump-ranks-sixth-in-stock-market-performance-behind-obama-and-clinton/.

As for income, you are right, there is a small amount more in my checks. At what long-term costs?

EuroInCincy
03-23-18, 07:55
You say more people have jobs, but the liberal Forbes disagrees: https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2018/01/06/president-trumps-first-year-of-job-growth-was-below-president-obamas-last-six-years/.

Stock market growth: https://www.forbes.com/sites/johndorfman/2017/10/30/trump-ranks-sixth-in-stock-market-performance-behind-obama-and-clinton/.

As for income, you are right, there is a small amount more in my checks. At what long-term costs?Correct there is growth, there usually is, even when the economy is quite bad. BUT the growth is BELOW previous years and presidents.

Now a Trump supporter (not me) wil say the stock market is up. Yes it is, but you can NOT compare UP with % up.

This is the same as saying in Iowa we have less drug users than in pennsylvania, ofcourse you have, but when you look to % it is not correct.

Perhaps look to Europe where mongering is legal, cheaper and safer. LOL.

RogerOver
03-23-18, 12:43
You know, because I'm not sure why there isn't one of these threads for Trump, especially since he really will make crazy shit happen, kind of like Obama didn't.These threads tend to devolve into idealogue circle jerks. That's why I don't think you see more of them here. Personally, I'm glad. It gets pretty mean-spirited on most boards.

WanderingAbout
03-24-18, 07:10
https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

https://www.google.com/amp/s/seekingalpha.com/amp/article/4135186-2017-dow-jones-industrial-average-return

You say more people have jobs, but the liberal Forbes disagrees: https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2018/01/06/president-trumps-first-year-of-job-growth-was-below-president-obamas-last-six-years/.

As for income, you are right, there is a small amount more in my checks. At what long-term costs?

IlvblckGrls
03-24-18, 08:19
These threads tend to devolve into idealogue circle jerks. That's why I don't think you see more of them here. Personally, I'm glad. It gets pretty mean-spirited on most boards.You are probably right. But sometimes arguing can be fun, if you have the right personality. Moreover, I just thought it only fair to have a Trump thread. There were apparently some pretty crazy claims about Obama on the other one.

WanderingAbout
03-24-18, 11:43
Agree with you. Here's something to argue about. Is Trump prejudice or racist cause apparently he got no black or asian side chicks!?

You are probably right. But sometimes arguing can be fun, if you have the right personality. Moreover, I just thought it only fair to have a Trump thread. There were apparently some pretty crazy claims about Obama on the other one.

IlvblckGrls
03-24-18, 13:17
Agree with you. Here's something to argue about. Is Trump prejudice or racist cause apparently he got no black or asian side chicks!?As a lover of black girls, it makes me happy to know none of them will have him.

WanderingAbout
03-24-18, 14:50
Well said.

As a lover of black girls, it makes me happy to know none of them will have him.

UPullAndPay3
09-12-18, 17:02
You know, because I'm not sure why there isn't one of these threads for Trump, especially since he really will make crazy shit happen, kind of like Obama didn't.The rise in the economy to this point is all of Obama's regulations President Trump has reversed! Ending The war on coal! Starting the Keystone XL Pipeline! Among new trade deals, Ending the mandate that we had to join Obamacare of be fined! When President Reagan had his huge tax cut it took almost 2 years for it to take full effect! This time next year we will have a 5% GDP or higher!

As far as all the raciest crap! He Blast everybody! No mater your race! Jesse Jackson praises and thanks Donald Trump for a lifetime of service to African Americans! He just wasn't a Republican yet!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5lcART6TTE.

And why is it the Liberals come back with so much hate! I am a libertarian. Most don't know what that is! Read what the stand for and I bet most of you fall into that bucket! https://www.lp.org/platform/.

All and All I don't like Trump!! But I do like what he has done for this country! You just don't see it on CNN.

RogerOver
09-12-18, 18:23
The rise in the economy to this point is all of Obama's regulations President Trump has reversed! Ending The war on coal! Starting the Keystone XL Pipeline! Among new trade deals, Ending the mandate that we had to join Obamacare of be fined! When President Reagan had his huge tax cut it took almost 2 years for it to take full effect! This time next year we will have a 5% GDP or higher!

As far as all the raciest crap! He Blast everybody! No mater your race! Jesse Jackson praises and thanks Donald Trump for a lifetime of service to African Americans! He just wasn't a Republican yet!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5lcART6TTE.

And why is it the Liberals come back with so much hate! I am a libertarian. Most don't know what that is! Read what the stand for and I bet most of you fall into that bucket! https://www.lp.org/platform/.

All and All I don't like Trump!! But I do like what he has done for this country! You just don't see it on CNN.Is this a legit fight thread? Like can I kick stupid ass around here? Don't know the rules.

UPullAndPay3
09-13-18, 16:23
Is this a legit fight thread? Like can I kick stupid ass around here? Don't know the rules.And why is it the Liberals come back with so much hate! IF YOU CAN'T DEBATE!! YOU MUST HATE!! That sounds like a poem Al Sharpton may say!! LOL!

Admin2
09-13-18, 17:37
Is this a legit fight thread? Like can I kick stupid ass around here? Don't know the rules.Not officially but if you keep it like the knucklehead below this then yes. You may have the never ending political argument here.

And why is it the Liberals come back with so much hate! IF YOU CAN'T DEBATE!! YOU MUST HATE!! That sounds like a poem Al Sharpton may say!! LOL!You are literally shouting your hate for liberals accusing them of not debating and hating.

You are literally doing exactly what you accuse them of doing.

Not getting in the middle of this on a basis of substance, I think all you guys who continue to insist that one side is somehow better than the other when both sides ONLY represent a group you will never ever be a part of are funny as shit.

RogerOver
09-13-18, 19:32
Not officially but if you keep it like the knucklehead below this then yes. You may have the never ending political argument here.

You are literally shouting your hate for liberals accusing them of not debating and hating.

Not getting in the middle of this on a basis of substance, I think all you guys who continue to insist that one side is somehow better than the other when both sides ONLY represent a group you will never ever be a part of are funny as shit.You just made me realize this guy doesn't want to debate anything, just wants to pick a fight. Fuck it. This is on the ignore list.

UPullAndPay3
09-14-18, 13:12
Not officially but if you keep it like the knucklehead below this then yes. You may have the never ending political argument here.

You are literally shouting your hate for liberals accusing them of not debating and hating.

Not getting in the middle of this on a basis of substance, I think all you guys who continue to insist that one side is somehow better than the other when both sides ONLY represent a group you will never ever be a part of are funny as shit.IF YOU CAN'T DEBATE!! YOU MUST HATE!! That sounds like a poem Al Sharpton may say!! LOL! It Was a joke!! I shouldn't have used all caps!

I am not the one who said Quote!

Is this a legit fight thread? Like can I kick stupid ass around here? ".

D Nut
09-29-20, 19:31
The debates are tonight. Who's going to watch?

Vinnie Kramer
09-30-20, 10:10
I thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster I'm not traveling internationally like I used to. I hate trying to explain how we've sunk this low.

The debates are tonight. Who's going to watch?

D Nut
10-01-20, 10:56
It's 2020. Isn't there some technology that would have helped that trash heap dumpster fire on a runaway train of a debate, like a microphone kill switch? I had friends overseas who were watching and they were surprised how far the once "civilized" America has fallen. The world is watching, and the world is disappointed.

TechSticles
10-01-20, 12:38
I thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster I'm not traveling internationally like I used to. I hate trying to explain how we've sunk this low.Last time I was in Europe I just started telling people I was Canadian. I got sick of trying to explain the dipshit trump phenomena to them. Which I can't, beyond the fact we clearly have more idiots than was previously known.

Phlasher
10-01-20, 13:55
It's 2020. Isn't there some technology that would have helped that trash heap dumpster fire on a runaway train of a debate, like a microphone kill switch? I had friends overseas who were watching and they were surprised how far the once "civilized" America has fallen. The world is watching, and the world is disappointed.A trap door over an alligator pit would be marvelous.

D Nut
10-01-20, 15:13
A trap door over an alligator pit would be marvelous.If there was an Indiegogo project for this that required funding, I would donate. I am D'Nut and I support this message.

PaiMei
10-03-20, 09:49
Don't forget to vote boys. And if you really want to be proactive make a list of ten friends who you think might forget and help them by identifying their voting place, making sure they're registered and even offering to get them there. Then after maybe hook them up with a lady friend for a congratulatory BBJCIMWS! Now that's a friend.

PaiMei
10-05-20, 09:56
Get ready world. Trumps going to show us that COVID's no big deal just like he's been telling us this whole time. All you need is a private helicopter, 12 world class doctors (Medical science what a sham, right! And every single drug available at a moment's notice. Easy!

VOTE HIM OUT.

JoeMan64
10-05-20, 19:13
Get ready world. Trumps going to show us that COVID's no big deal just like he's been telling us this whole time. All you need is a private helicopter, 12 world class doctors (Medical science what a sham, right! And every single drug available at a moment's notice. Easy!

VOTE HIM OUT.Could it be the TRUTH?

Or maybe I remember someone say this named Jack?

"Maybe you can't handle the truth"?

WarlockKy
10-05-20, 22:16
Could it be the TRUTH?

"Maybe you can't handle the truth"?The media has made a lot of hay along the lines of "You get CoVid you're going to die".

Which is why I don't listen to any of them and go do my own research.

Want to compare the US to another country? You really can't since you have to have one of similar population which is also has unlimited travel between geographically contiguous regions and populations. If you put the entire EU together you're close but there's a problem with how each country counts a death. It was interesting reading the BBC and finding out that in Sweden if someone died from CoVid they were counted as a CoVid death, in Germany you were counted as a CoVid death only if you were not living in a nursing home at the time or death or prior to being admitted to a hospital. Basically if you were in a nursing home you were going to die sooner rather than later so it didn't count. So there is no fixed rule across the EU for calculating deaths.

India truly has no idea of their case and death rate because most of their numbers come from the cities.

Russia? Controlled state media and their leading hospital couldn't tell a guy had been dosed with a nerve agent?

China? 2 million people transited Wuhan before the outbreak was "announced" with the first cases occurring in late October / early November. Strange that they originally tried to claim that it was caused by the World Military Games. I could go on but let's be real about this, but one would have to be a fool to accept their numbers.

CoVid from a lab?

The first thing everybody wants to jump on is the development of a bio-agent, you could steer it's evolution "naturally" with enough time and it's been 15+ years since SARS.

My take having dated a research assistant in college working on a bacteria project is that the normal methodology is "what kills it, where does it thrive, how does it evolve". Take CoVid, let's see how it does in a pig, goat, cow. bird, etc. And one day it escapes because it could never infect humans before and now it can. If memory serves me right before the Chinese censored everything there were 6 cases with no ties to the wet market where did they come from?

Multiple strains?

The narrative here in the states was that there was only one strain, the original one even though research in Europe had already identified the D614 G strain which was more infectious, but less deadly in mid-March. It's now the primary strain.

Death rate?

Look at the rate per age bracket, low 20's and below the survival is almost 99.999 it drops as you get older with every 10 yr bracket.

Trump's slow down the testing if you're getting too many positives.

This took a bit of back end work and the logic really only showed up after Dewine's positive PCR test followed by two negatives.

It seems that quite a few of the testing companies were still running the beta software from March and had not updated their machines to the production release. This caused false positives and interestingly enough this story didn't get played up by Fox, CNN or any of the media outlets.

Fact of life here in the US, it's damned near impossible to get info without a political spin.

Of course we stopped expecting the media to actually do research a long time ago.

My fav was a story from early in Gulf II where they were talking about an RPG taking out a Bradley as if is was a shocking thing.

An RPG is just a more modern version of a bazooka or panzerfaust, its an anti-armor weapon so where's the story?

PaiMei
10-06-20, 20:10
Could it be the TRUTH?

"Maybe you can't handle the truth"?Dude, could WHAT be the truth? The fact that 210,000 Americans are dead because of COVID? That the Trump administration and his sheep cuntservative followers brazenly oppose recommendations to help mitigate the problem. Trumps a sociopath. Just yesterday he got out of the hospital, got in front of a podium and took his mask off putting everyone around him at risk. What a piece of shit.

Can't handle the truth LOL.

WarlockKy
10-06-20, 22:01
Dude, could WHAT be the truth? The fact that 210,000 Americans are dead because of COVID? That the Trump administration and his sheep cuntservative followers brazenly oppose recommendations to help mitigate the problem. Trumps a sociopath. Just yesterday he got out of the hospital, got in front of a podium and took his mask off putting everyone around him at risk. What a piece of shit.

Can't handle the truth LOL.Let's talk about mitigation.

First the media and the Dems are going off on how wonderful the WHO is and we should follow their guidelines.

And now we know from internal WHO emails via an AP story that prior to January they were aware CoVid was capable of human to human transmission and that the Chinese weren't telling the truth, but didn't say anything because they were afraid the Chinese would cut off all contact.

And we have the not too long ago WHO directive that a mask wasn't needed unless you were caring for someone with CoVid or actively showing symptoms which they reversed after a few days.

Then we have the ongoing statements from the WHO that CoVid isn't airborne, it's spread by fomite transmission which means when Trump talked to Woodward he was wrong again (or was he like most of us, if you can inhale it at a distance its airborne?

I guess we shouldn't rely on the HVAC engineers that say buildings need better filtration since hey, they're not scientists or MDs even though we have seen it happen before with other viruses and bacterium.

So there are sheep on both sides of the issue and most have already found their version of the narrative and only accept news that supports it.

So to make it easy:

CNN=anything anti-Trump good / anything pro Trump bad.

FOX=anything pro-Trump good / anything anti-Trump bad.

Whichever side you're on, take off the rose colored glasses that reinforce your belief and pay a visit to the other side.

Then go outside of the US for your news using Brave (yes they do tailor stories for US consumption) for a browser and pay a visit to bbc.com, dw.com and the other non-US media.

And at the end of all of this, let's not forget that the model which predicted 2,000,000 US dead in the first year, which was also used by the UK, Germany, France and quite a few others turned out to be so flawed that when it was open sourced nobody could reproduce the results including the author.

Willow1535
10-06-20, 22:22
What does that make you? You may disagree with him, but do you have to result to name calling to get your point across?

Could it be the TRUTH?

"Maybe you can't handle the truth"?

PaiMei
10-06-20, 23:04
Warlock, I appreciate your devils advocate approach and your will to uncover the truth through independent investigation (though I'm having a hard time following some of your thought processes), but are you saying that you don't believe that wearing a mask and social distancing are effective against the spread of COVID?

And would you agree that WHO and the CDC, amid this novel catastrophe, have contributed anything of value?

Trump is the leader of the free world. His words and actions are influential and are increasing the likelihood that more Americans will die of COVID. He should be trying to do the opposite. It's fascinating to have to try to make this argument.

LatinaHunpster
10-07-20, 00:41
Warlock, I appreciate your devils advocate approach and your will to uncover the truth through independent investigation (though I'm having a hard time following some of your thought processes), but are you saying that you don't believe that wearing a mask and social distancing are effective against the spread of COVID?

And would you agree that WHO and the CDC, amid this novel catastrophe, have contributed anything of value?

Trump is the leader of the free world. His words and actions are influential and are increasing the likelihood that more Americans will die of COVID. He should be trying to do the opposite. It's fascinating to have to try to make this argument.Clearly you have no background in the sciences and do not work in the medical field. Further, the WHO covered up the COVID virus in the beginning and ran cover for China. Turn off MSNBC and CNN and do your homework.

Let's face it- without the COVID virus, the Leftists would have nothing to talk about or criticize, or run on. Pretty pathetic state of affairs.

TRUMP 2020.

LatinaHunpster
10-07-20, 00:48
Dude, could WHAT be the truth? The fact that 210,000 Americans are dead because of COVID? That the Trump administration and his sheep cuntservative followers brazenly oppose recommendations to help mitigate the problem. Trumps a sociopath. Just yesterday he got out of the hospital, got in front of a podium and took his mask off putting everyone around him at risk. What a piece of shit.

Can't handle the truth LOL.Name a single viral outbreak in the history of the world that was defeated by locking a country down. JUST ONE.

99% of people who get covid fully recover. Maybe you shouldn't drive your car because thousands are killed annually in car accidents- its VERY risky.

Ronnie0927
10-07-20, 08:39
Name a single viral outbreak in the history of the world that was defeated by locking a country down. JUST ONE.

99% of people who get covid fully recover. Maybe you shouldn't drive your car because thousands are killed annually in car accidents- its VERY risky.I like facts (not alternative ones) so I figured I'd chime in. 80 short years ago the spanish flu shut down our county and around 670,000 americans were lost. You can easily research that. And your 99% BS logic would mean the US alone would lose over 3. 5 million people. Keep in mind that last year the US had around 2. 8 million deaths total. So more than doubling that is no big deal right? You're a pro lifer too I bet huh? LOL Without Covid there would still be PLENTY of issues to talk about regarding the shit show that is currently on display at 1600 Pennslyvania. I will agree with you on your last point. The state of affairs in the county are pretty pathetic right now. Stop worshipping the fake business man that can't even get a loan from any US banks. He's not a king and he has no moral compass. But hey what do I know. I'm just an old veteran who's voted republican his whole life up until now.

Todd Cincy
10-07-20, 09:27
The responses in this thread pretty much confirm what I've observed out in the world: Most heterosexual men over 30 are voting Trump. (Not that there's anything wrong with being young, gay, or female, mind you.).

As all this relates to the hobby, though: I don't look for the provider market to improve much until after the vaccine is rolled out.

I don't see either Biden or Trump as having a major impact on the hobby market. The economic chaos that will be brought about by Democratic Party rule may drive more women to the hobby. But that could also mean that many of *us* have less money. The general economic strategy of the Democratic Party is to reduce all of us to government sustenance. So if that's the way the country goes, well, who knows?

I'm voting Trump, as are most people in my inner circle (with the exception of a few women and gay men I know, not that there's anything wrong with being female or gay.).

What matters most (for the hobby) is an end to COVID.

I'm not a medical professional. I would imagine that the truth about the Virus is somewhere between the two extremes. But the undeniable market reality is that the COVID epidemic has inflated prices and lowered the quality. Until it ends, I don't see a return to the "golden age" of the hobby or the sugar baby scene.

PaiMei
10-07-20, 09:44
Maybe you shouldn't drive your car because thousands are killed annually in car accidents- its VERY risky.You are correct, people die in cars. Doesn't mean we stop driving them. Also doesn't mean we stop building intelligent, engineered cars with advanced safety features, requiring licenses, rules, stop lights, etc? People also Die walking down the st. Doesn't mean it's a good idea to J walk or not put cross walks in or dedicate signs for public safety. See what I'm getting at?

Let's face it- without the COVID virus, the Leftists would have nothing to talk about or criticize, or run on. Pretty pathetic state of affairs.Again I'm fascinated by this. I'd LOVE to try to find a middle ground with those on the other side of the aisle but it's sooo difficult when what's being acknowledged is so minuscule. All we have to criticize him for is COVID? Come on man. He just made a call to arms to a white supremacy group in Portland and he refuses to denounce white supremacy in general. By doing so has emboldens that faction of degenerates among us. LatinaHamster, areyou a white supremacist? He encourages our foreign adversaries to interfere with US affairs (he should be doing the opposite). Why won't he stand up to Putin? (LatinaHamster, Would you?) Because they're in bed together, that's why, and because he's a coward. He solicited foreign interference in the 2020 USA Presidential election and then obstructed the inquiry. He was then justifiably impeached. (God can you imagine how the right would've reacted had Obama done this. Take a minute, think about that.) He has publicly made fun of and criticized wounded and captured soldiers. Despicable. LatinaHamster, would you criticize someone who put their life on the line and lost a limb for your freedom? And of course, He's a liar beyond the pale of your avg politician. Seriously I could sit here all day. He's a con artist whose list of lies can easily be found and corroborated. Yes all politicians lie, doesn't mean we shouldn't call them out when they do.

For the record I don't watch news, though it's curious how in the Trump era CNN is liberal. Back in the Obama years I thought CNN was the middle ground the airports had to air. ? Anyway, I read from multiple US sources and abroad from the likes of the guardian and BBC, I encourage others to do the same.

Lastly, I'm not a huge Biden fan. Pocahontas was my pick. Any of them would represent our democracy and serve as a role model for our kids better than trump.

Off to grab some pussy now (oh, I have consent).

Ronnie0927
10-07-20, 09:46
The responses in this thread pretty much confirm what I've observed out in the world: Most heterosexual men over 30 are voting Trump. (Not that there's anything wrong with being young, gay, or female, mind you.).

As all this relates to the hobby, though: I don't look for the provider market to improve much until after the vaccine is rolled out.

I don't see either Biden or Trump as having a major impact on the hobby market. The economic chaos that will be brought about by Democratic Party rule may drive more women to the hobby. But that could also mean that many of *us* have less money. The general economic strategy of the Democratic Party is to reduce all of us to government sustenance. So if that's the way the country goes, well, who knows?

I'm voting Trump, as are most people in my inner circle (with the exception of a few women and gay men I know, not that there's anything wrong with being female or gay.).

What matters most (for the hobby) is an end to COVID.

I'm not a medical professional. I would imagine that the truth about the Virus is somewhere between the two extremes. But the undeniable market reality is that the COVID epidemic has inflated prices and lowered the quality. Until it ends, I don't see a return to the "golden age" of the hobby or the sugar baby sceneTrump hasn't affected the hobby market? Are you kidding me right now? The hobby market has gone to shit the last few years. Most AMP have been closed or busted. According to your logic a democratic ran economy would be better for us mongers! Laughing at your self own! And regarding Covid, most, if not all of these ladies could care less about covid! LOL That's probably the least of their worries in this biz. I'd like to see some stats on your claim that Most hetero men over 30 are voting for Trump. FYI. Making up your own statistics doesn't make them true.

PaiMei
10-07-20, 09:57
The general economic strategy of the Democratic Party is to reduce all of us to government sustenance. So if that's the way the country goes, well, who knows.Can an bonafide non partisan economist among us please address this hyperbole. Look at the economy right now under Trump / Republicans. Look at it right before Obama came in under Bush / Republicans. Not good!

Todd Cincy
10-07-20, 10:14
Can an bonafide non partisan economist among us please address this hyperbole. Look at the economy right now under Trump / Republicans. Look at it right before Obama came in under Bush / Republicans. Not good!This is not the Democratic Party of Bill Clinton (whom I largely supported) or Jimmy Carter (who would be a moderate Republican, if he were running today). Nor is this the Democratic Party of Obama, who was left of Clinton, but still not full-bore loony left.

This is increasingly the Democratic Party of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, and Rashida Tlaib. The radicals, in other words.

They are, by their own admission, card-carrying Marxists.

Or no, they're worse: They are card-carrying Marxists who are obsessed with identity politics.

I wouldn't even have a problem with Biden, if he were actually going to be the president. But he won't be in control.

If Biden is elected (and I think the odds of that are high), it will be four years of economic class warfare, expanding government, and nonstop witch hunts related to identity politics. All meaningful law enforcement in our cities will end. You see what's going on in Seattle and NYC, with the out-of-control urban violence? Those are Democrat-controlled cities. That's our future under Biden.

Now, if that's what you want, fine and good. But let's be clear: That *is* what you want, if you plan to vote for Biden. I'm not judging here, just making an observation.

PaiMei
10-07-20, 10:38
This is increasingly the Democratic Party of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, and Rashida Tlaib. The radicals, in other words.

They are, by their own admission, card-carrying Marxists.

If Biden is elected (and I think the odds of that are high), it will be four years of economic class warfare, expanding government, and nonstop witch hunts related to identity politics. All meaningful law enforcement in our cities will end. You see what's going on in Seattle and NYC, with the out-of-control urban violence? Those are Democrat-controlled cities. That's our future under BidenAnother thing to fact check, but sure there are extreme democrats just as there are extreme republicans. Some who support blatantly racist policy and domestic terrorism. Shall we analyze the atrocities in republican controlled cities as well? Remember, the things you are mentioning are happening under a trump presidency. It's a little too easy to already start blaming Biden. The argument that it's all going to swing wildly to the left is absurd, justified primarily by fear monger.

WarlockKy
10-07-20, 22:32

Trump is the leader of the free world. His words and actions are influential and are increasing the likelihood that more Americans will die of COVID. He should be trying to do the opposite. It's fascinating to have to try to make this argument.And fomite is the primary method of transmission, a mask and distancing are only a light, partial remediation and it's limited by the type of mask, airflow around the individual and the breeze that day. It also means that it one can pick it up from an object (which explains the initial outbreak in Milan at an Amazon sorting facility), but who wants to tell someone "don't open your new iPhone, the virus could be on the outer packaging, or on the surface of the box under the plastic, or on the device itself".

The only effect protection is a bunny suit and a decon shower, everything else is a guess and a hope kind of like the plague masks with a bird beak during the 1400-1700's.

So the question comes down to what is an acceptable casualty rate, and the fact of life remains that one is 3 x more likely to die in a car wreck.

Based on the CNN / ABC / CBS / NBC media logic the narrative is "you're going to die if you get it" and it has been proven as untrue, the fact of life is that we have no idea of the true infection rate, only the manifested symptom rate. If we knew the true rate it would drive the percentage down even lower and the media cannot cut the hype because they can't separate the virus from politics.

Let's take a CoVid relief bill, why does it need to have a rider on it relating to airline carbon footprint or the funding of a refurb for the FBI building?

At the end of the day it all comes down to one thing, are you going to use CoVid as a political issue or a public health issue.

And let's look at the bright side, a bit of Darwinian thinning of the herd might not be a bad thing because hey it'll help keep Social Security going a little longer......

Willow1535
10-07-20, 23:08
Tell me 5 things Trump has done that have changed your life for the better. Are you any better off now than you were 4 years ago? I would love to have a conversation about politics with educated people, from both sides of the political spectrum; if they are out there. Most of the crap that I am reading is just regurgitated, bubble dwelling nonsense. Thank the Lord for Libertarians.

Clearly you have no background in the sciences and do not work in the medical field. Further, the WHO covered up the COVID virus in the beginning and ran cover for China. Turn off MSNBC and CNN and do your homework.

Let's face it- without the COVID virus, the Leftists would have nothing to talk about or criticize, or run on. Pretty pathetic state of affairs.

TRUMP 2020.

Willow1535
10-07-20, 23:42
They always said that anyone in America could grow up to be President.

How does a con man, failed businessman, womanizing, serial lying, pussy grabbing, non intelligent, reality show actor, who wants to fuck his own daughter, get elevated to the most powerful job on the planet? Only in America. Only in America.

How does a person like this win over the hearts, minds and souls of a significant portion of the US population?

Flava Flav 2024.

You are correct, people die in cars. Doesn't mean we stop driving them. Also doesn't mean we stop building intelligent, engineered cars with advanced safety features, requiring licenses, rules, stop lights, etc? People also Die walking down the st. Doesn't mean it's a good idea to J walk or not put cross walks in or dedicate signs for public safety. See what I'm getting at?

Again I'm fascinated by this. I'd LOVE to try to find a middle ground with those on the other side of the aisle but it's sooo difficult when what's being acknowledged is so minuscule. All we have to criticize him for is COVID? Come on man. He just made a call to arms to a white supremacy group in Portland and he refuses to denounce white supremacy in general. By doing so has emboldens that faction of degenerates among us. LatinaHamster, areyou a white supremacist? He encourages our foreign adversaries to interfere with US affairs (he should be doing the opposite). Why won't he stand up to Putin? (LatinaHamster, Would you?) Because they're in bed together, that's why, and because he's a coward. He solicited foreign interference in the 2020 USA Presidential election and then obstructed the inquiry. He was then justifiably impeached. (God can you imagine how the right would've reacted had Obama done this. Take a minute, think about that.) He has publicly made fun of and criticized wounded and captured soldiers. Despicable. LatinaHamster, would you criticize someone who put their life on the line and lost a limb for your freedom? And of course, He's a liar beyond the pale of your avg politician. Seriously I could sit here all day. He's a con artist whose list of lies can easily be found and corroborated. Yes all politicians lie, doesn't mean we shouldn't call them out when they do.

For the record I don't watch news, though it's curious how in the Trump era CNN is liberal. Back in the Obama years I thought CNN was the middle ground the airports had to air. ? Anyway, I read from multiple US sources and abroad from the likes of the guardian and BBC, I encourage others to do the same.

Lastly, I'm not a huge Biden fan. Pocahontas was my pick. Any of them would represent our democracy and serve as a role model for our kids better than trump.

Off to grab some pussy now (oh, I have consent).

WarlockKy
10-08-20, 18:33
They always said that anyone in America could grow up to be President.

How does a con man, failed businessman, womanizing, serial lying, pussy grabbing, non intelligent, reality show actor, who wants to fuck his own daughter, get elevated to the most powerful job on the planet? Only in America. Only in America.

How does a person like this win over the hearts, minds and souls of a significant portion of the US population?

Flava Flav 2024.Running a candidate in 2016 because it was "her time".

The Republicans made the same mistake in 1996 when they ran the wrong Dole (should have been Elizabeth, not Bob).

Personally, I think they missed the message that their base gave them in 2008, (not being racist here) the party was more willing to run a man of colour than Hillary.

Hillary in 2016 then in turn thought that everybody lived with their face in their phone like she did with her Blackberry therefore social media ruled, forgetting that a good part of the base in the rust belt states couldn't afford more than a flip phone even though her own husband told her campaign that she needed physical time in those states.

End result they voted for someone who's main message was loud and not politically correct.

The interesting part will be if this year is a repeat of 2004 when nobody could believe we elected Bush II in 2000 and the Evangelicals came out in full force to support him, will the 'secret" Trump supporters come out to make a statement again.

Todd Cincy
10-09-20, 09:46
I've been following US politics since the 1980's. Both of the parties are in transitional phases. This is the most dysfunctional I've ever seen things.

I really wish that the Democrats were running Bill Clinton, and the Republicans were running Ronald Reagan or George H. W. Bush. Those choices won't be on the ballot, though.

The way I see it: It is a choice between two parties. The GOP is pro-free market, and the Democratic Party is lurching in the direction of Marxism. The Dems also want to divide Americans by obsessing on identity politics.

The Dems don't want law and order. Even the Chicago Police Department has endorsed Trump. That is unprecedented.

This makes the choice easy for me.

I get all the complaints about Trump's temperament, etc. I didn't vote for him in the 2016 GOP primaries. But I voted for him in the 2016 general election, and I plan to vote for him this year, too.

Sometimes it isn't a matter of the choices you'd like, but the choices you have. This is one of those times.

Vinnie Kramer
10-09-20, 10:44
Which is why I'll be voting for Joe even though I'm a conservative / libertarian.

Sometimes it isn't a matter of the choices you'd like, but the choices you have. This is one of those times.

GimmeMoreHead
10-09-20, 12:11
Tell me 5 things Trump has done that have changed your life for the better. Are you any better off now than you were 4 years ago? I would love to have a conversation about politics with educated people, from both sides of the political spectrum; if they are out there. Most of the crap that I am reading is just regurgitated, bubble dwelling nonsense. Thank the Lord for Libertarians.A Gallup poll just came out saying 56% of Americans think they're better off now than 4 years ago. That's higher than even Reagan in 1984 and higher than every President since. And that's down from 61% earlier in the year. The funny thing is Biden has been in politics for 50 years and even he has rejected and criticized his own record. His entire message is hes not Trump. That's it. Biden never talks about his failed record. He can't even name 5 good things hes done in the near half century career politician record hes accrued, which is very pathetic. Foreign policy hes a disaster. On the economy the Obama recovery was terrible. 1. 5% growth his last year in office. All Trump had to do was cut regulations and the economy boomed, especially for the middle class. You just can't criticize 3. 5% unemployment prior to covid. Even biden has adopted Trump's covid plan as his own LOL. Except the travel bans of course, on which he capitulated 2 months later because Fauci said Trump's travel bans saved many lives. Biden has no backbone and flip flops more than Kerry.

Reman3289
10-09-20, 12:27
Most of us who support him will admit to what Trump's faults are, so what, you don't think Joe Biden has just as many faults? The man has lived off of the government his entire life, and has never held a private sector job. Sorry. But that type of person is not for me.

I am voting for the policies Trump has put in place. I have no allegiance to the man, and never watched his TV show once! But he is one of the first politicians I have seen in 50 + years who actually did the majority of what he said he was going to do. And I don't know where or how this Coivd shit came our way, but it was the only way to take Trump down. Just common sense would make you ask. Where did this come from and isn't the timing for when it showed up interesting? If the unemployment was at 3. 5% right now. Trump wins in a landslide.

Politicians are the lowest form of humanity, always have been always will be. And you should vote for the lesser of the two evils. If you think Joe Biden and his family are not corrupt, I am sorry, you are simply uninformed. And if you don't like Trump because he likes pussy. Why are you on this site. LOL. The media who are clearly on the Biden / Dem bandwagon are the real corruption in this country and are to be feared much more than a Trump reelection.

The other reason I support Trump is because he could not be bought like the rest of the clowns in Washington. He came to office and didn't own anyone anything. And none of the other corrupt bastards in that town can say that.

Anyway, just my opinion. I know others here think differently and that's what the USA is all about, at least for now? But if you are really a conservative, how the hell could you vote for Biden / Harris? She will actually be the President? And Joe is senile for Gods sake.

Vinnie Kramer
10-09-20, 13:11
Have waded into this cesspool.

Have a nice day.

Most of us who support him will admit to what Trump's faults are, so what, you don't think Joe Biden has just as many faults? The man has lived off of the government his entire life, and has never held a private sector job. Sorry. But that type of person is not for me.

I am voting for the policies Trump has put in place. I have no allegiance to the man, and never watched his TV show once! But he is one of the first politicians I have seen in 50 + years who actually did the majority of what he said he was going to do. And I don't know where or how this Coivd shit came our way, but it was the only way to take Trump down. Just common sense would make you ask. Where did this come from and isn't the timing for when it showed up interesting? If the unemployment was at 3. 5% right now. Trump wins in a landslide.

Politicians are the lowest form of humanity, always have been always will be. And you should vote for the lesser of the two evils. If you think Joe Biden and his family are not corrupt, I am sorry, you are simply uninformed. And if you don't like Trump because he likes pussy. Why are you on this site. LOL. The media who are clearly on the Biden / Dem bandwagon are the real corruption in this country and are to be feared much more than a Trump reelection.

The other reason I support Trump is because he could not be bought like the rest of the clowns in Washington. He came to office and didn't own anyone anything. And none of the other corrupt bastards in that town can say that.

Anyway, just my opinion. I know others here think differently and that's what the USA is all about, at least for now? But if you are really a conservative, how the hell could you vote for Biden / Harris? She will actually be the President? And Joe is senile for Gods sake.

Mondo Man
10-09-20, 14:07

Have a nice day.Look up and watch the "fall of cabal parts 1-10". Our government, politics, and media are really messed up.

TechSticles
10-09-20, 20:12

Have a nice day.For his supporters, trump could walk in, fuck their wife and daughters in the ass, then wipe his cock on the curtains and they'd still find a way to support him. It's just a cult of stupidity.

D Nut
10-09-20, 23:16
Most of us who support him will admit to what Trump's faults areOK. I am curious to know what you think his faults are. Because I keep hearing that phrase, "I know what his faults are but. ", but I have yet to hear what those are. Can you list them so at least everyone can know what you think are his faults, and what faults you think are acceptable faults to be the President of the United States.

Willow1535
10-09-20, 23:51
You think that Trump is a Republican or a conservative? That's a good one. I don't think that you know what a Republican is. I have said it before and I will say it again. The Republican Party is Dead. It is now the party of Trump. Fiscal responsibility, family values and rule of law are all out.

You need to remember that the pendulum swings both ways. You won't be singing the same tune when a Democrat, or anyone else that you don't like, wins the office and does the same crap that Trump does.

GimmeMoreHead
10-10-20, 15:32
You think that Trump is a Republican or a conservative? That's a good one. I don't think that you know what a Republican is. I have said it before and I will say it again. The Republican Party is Dead. It is now the party of Trump. Fiscal responsibility, family values and rule of law are all out.

You need to remember that the pendulum swings both ways. You won't be singing the same tune when a Democrat, or anyone else that you don't like, wins the office and does the same crap that Trump does.Neither party cares about fiscal responsibility. Americans don't either they're just afraid to admit it.

TechSticles
10-10-20, 22:53

What exactly do you mean by the bolded part of your quoted bullshit? Are you implying that COVID was started by some group just to get rid of trump? Just want to be sure that's what you're saying before I write you off as a complete idiot.

JohnLongDong
10-10-20, 23:00
What exactly do you mean by the bolded part of your quoted bullshit? Are you implying that COVID was started by some group just to get rid of trump? Just want to be sure that's what you're saying before I write you off as a complete idiot.The Chinese aren't really Trump fans. Covid was developed in the military lab in Wuhan, so says one of China's top virologist.

Reman3289
10-11-20, 11:19
What I don't understand is why there is so much hatred for the guy, I mean really?? All you open minded libs where are you now?? I was no fan of BO but for Gods sake, I never hated the guy like this. Disagreed with him, yes, all out hatred - no. Just tells me one thing, the other side knows Trump has been effective. And yes, he is not the typical milk toast Country Club Republican who typically gets rolled by the swamp creatures in DC and comes back for more. Can you say George W. Bush. Now that was a real idiot!

And I am old enough to remember Ronald Reagan, who was this nice clean cut, genteel gentleman who was hated just as much as Trump, maybe more so, there was just no social media at the time! So please spare me the family values BS and that's why he is not Presidential enough, blah, blah, blah. Politics is full of the exact same type of people in both parties!! If you want to criticize his policies, I will listen, but most of the rest of it is BS and lies from the left.

Trump is not the problem moving forward, win or lose, and neither is Joe Biden who doesn't know what day it is? The DC swamp is our problem and that is not going to get fixed by this election. I assume we can agree on that and end our discussion on a high note - but if not, have at it. MAGA.

SteveTimder
10-11-20, 14:43
What exactly do you mean by the bolded part of your quoted bullshit? Are you implying that COVID was started by some group just to get rid of trump? Just want to be sure that's what you're saying before I write you off as a complete idiot.After actually doing actual research and holding an advanced degree in Science, I believe that the virus was modified by human labs. I cannot comment on any intent or how said virus was released. Just my opinion.

Write me off as you wish.

Respectful disagreement.

ST.

PaiMei
10-11-20, 19:06
COVID conspiracy theorists and science speculators. (eye roll). Whatever. COVID catastrophe in US is just a drop in the bucket for this charlatan. Fact: A vote for Trump is a show of support for white supremacy and for tyranny against our nation. Go get your dong sucked, get a good night sleep and prove me wrong. I'd love to see a reply from every Trump thumper on here about how they support white supremacists and / or Russia in 2020. Come on, what do you have to lose? Own up to who you are and what you believe in. It'll probably help your dick get hard.

PaiMei
10-11-20, 19:30
Oh, and no one is fooled by those Trumpers who state how they don't support him but support his policies. You support Trump, Trump is the Republican Party, and Republicans put him where he is.

TechSticles
10-11-20, 20:11
After actually doing actual research and holding an advanced degree in Science, I believe that the virus was modified by human labs. I cannot comment on any intent or how said virus was released. Just my opinion.

Respectful disagreement.

ST.In which science do you hold an advanced degree? Good thing it's not English, since "science" isn't a proper noun.

D Nut
10-11-20, 21:03
After actually doing actual research and holding an advanced degree in Science, I believe that the virus was modified by human labs. I cannot comment on any intent or how said virus was released. Just my opinion.

Respectful disagreement.

ST.There is no degree in "Science". There are degrees in the SCIENCES, or one could say they have an advanced degree in a field of science, or they would mention that they hold an advanced degree in a science based discipline. But I have yet to hear anyone with a degree of any kind say, "I have an advanced degree in science".

P.S. The concensus among the world's scientists specializing in genome sequencing and tracking is that the virus was a NATURAL mutation. These studies have been peer reviewed and independently verified as adhering to international standards of research. What's your source.

WarlockKy
10-11-20, 22:21

Respectful disagreement.

ST.If you look at it as a developed product, it's a work of art as a weapon to destroy an economy or ability to wage war.

1) children carry a higher viral load and are more infectious, while being asymptomatic providing an effective delivery system.

2) the probable casualty group affects those most likely to overwhelm a medical system and elicit a high social response.

3) Varied long term health effects place a consistent long term strain on health infrastructure.

4) to effectively defend / protect against it requires destruction of the economic system.

5) negation of sea power, just look at what happened with the TR.

6) no permanent destruction of physical infrastructure.

Willow1535
10-12-20, 00:10
Fuck getting pussy! Your posts and comments are the most entertaining on this site. I can always use a good laugh and you always come through. Thanks.

In which science do you hold an advanced degree? Good thing it's not English, since "science" isn't a proper noun.

Willow1535
10-12-20, 00:11
DNut is a close second.

Fuck getting pussy! Your posts and comments are the most entertaining on this site. I can always use a good laugh and you always come through. Thanks.

TechSticles
10-12-20, 00:30
If you look at it as a developed product, it's a work of art as a weapon to destroy an economy or ability to wage war.

1) children carry a higher viral load and are more infectious, while being asymptomatic providing an effective delivery system.

2) the probable casualty group affects those most likely to overwhelm a medical system and elicit a high social response.

3) Varied long term health effects place a consistent long term strain on health infrastructure.

4) to effectively defend / protect against it requires destruction of the economic system.

5) negation of sea power, just look at what happened with the TR.

6) no permanent destruction of physical infrastructure.It seems to affect the perpetrator as much as the enemy they inflict it on. How's that factor into the conspiracy theory?

Willow1535
10-12-20, 01:04
I don't know you and will not call you stupid, ignorant, blind or naive. I just have a few questions for you.

1) Were you living in a cave during Obama's years in office? Using your logic, Obama was effective, because the Right hated him so much. It was all out hatred. They didn't just hate his policies. They tried to say that he wasn't even a US citizen. You and I both know what drove most of that hatred (wink, wink).

2) Are you any better off under Trump than you were under Obama or Bush? I'm not. I was completely fucked by that huge tax cut. The Middle Class was screwed. Yay Trump.

3) Can you give me some examples of Trump's policies that are in line with making America great?

If the Founding Fathers could have looked into the future and saw the shape that the country Is in today, they would have surrendered to the British and gone back to their farms. The system is broken. Trump can't drain the swamp; he is the swamp. His administration has been a joke from day one. Trump is not to blame. It is our fault.

What I don't understand is why there is so much hatred for the guy, I mean really?? All you open minded libs where are you now?? I was no fan of BO but for Gods sake, I never hated the guy like this. Disagreed with him, yes, all out hatred - no. Just tells me one thing, the other side knows Trump has been effective. And yes, he is not the typical milk toast Country Club Republican who typically gets rolled by the swamp creatures in DC and comes back for more. Can you say George W. Bush. Now that was a real idiot!

And I am old enough to remember Ronald Reagan, who was this nice clean cut, genteel gentleman who was hated just as much as Trump, maybe more so, there was just no social media at the time! So please spare me the family values BS and that's why he is not Presidential enough, blah, blah, blah. Politics is full of the exact same type of people in both parties!! If you want to criticize his policies, I will listen, but most of the rest of it is BS and lies from the left.

Trump is not the problem moving forward, win or lose, and neither is Joe Biden who doesn't know what day it is? The DC swamp is our problem and that is not going to get fixed by this election. I assume we can agree on that and end our discussion on a high note - but if not, have at it. MAGA.

SteveTimder
10-12-20, 01:09
Fuck getting pussy! Your posts and comments are the most entertaining on this site. I can always use a good laugh and you always come through. Thanks.Without outing myself, let's say medical. And after 12 years of higher education, Science is a proper fucking noun.

Willow1535
10-12-20, 01:16
Hmmm. I am thinking that they ran out of beer or didn't thoroughly vet their conspiracy theory before posting.

It seems to affect the perpetrator as much as the enemy they inflict it on. How's that factor into the conspiracy theory?

SteveTimder
10-12-20, 01:19
There is no degree in "Science". There are degrees in the SCIENCES, or one could say they have an advanced degree in a field of science, or they would mention that they hold an advanced degree in a science based discipline. But I have yet to hear anyone with a degree of any kind say, "I have an advanced degree in science".

P.S. The concensus among the world's scientists specializing in genome sequencing and tracking is that the virus was a NATURAL mutation. These studies have been peer reviewed and independently verified as adhering to international standards of research. What's your source.The changes could have happened naturally, but they were expedited In a lab. To convert from SARS to SARS 2 with the inserted portion of HIV genome should have taken over 400 years for nature to accomplish. These changes are outlined in 3 publications authored by the lab in Wuhan.

Dual major Chem and Biology prior to med school.

SteveTimder
10-12-20, 01:31
Hmmm. I am thinking that they ran out of beer or didn't thoroughly vet their conspiracy theory before posting.That presupposes that it was the Chinese Government releasing the virus as an assault in and the American people. In such a simplistic view, there wasn't enough beer. If one considers that the laws governing bioweapon research changed in 2014, that the NIH sent $3. 4 million to the lab in Wuhan Providence, and that Fauci predicted a "great pandemic" 2 years prior to Covid; maybe there was enough beer after all. However, my stance is simply that this virus was nurtured in a lab thereby spreading its "natural" conversion from bats to the 2 strains that we call Covid. That's all. No tin foil cap.

Stay safe. Respectful banter is what I offer.

SteveTimder
10-12-20, 01:38
In which science do you hold an advanced degree? Good thing it's not English, since "science" isn't a proper noun.Biology Chemistry dual undergrad prior to medical school. And yes, unlike the arts, we treat the Sciences as a proper noun. Reverence or Ego. Likely a bit of both. However respectful dialog is enjoyable.

Pink Particles
10-12-20, 03:19
Legalize Weed, Legalize Prostitution, Tax both of those, Get rid of every other tax, Deport all Felons to California, Make California part of Mexico, Abolish all sanctuary cities, Raise the minimum wage at a federal level, Electrify the wall, build a 200 foot wall underground at the Mexican border, Inject everyone without a mask in public with Covid, Make Ohio a constitutional carry state, regulate oil companies on price gouging, Deport Nan Whaley. You would get my vote everytime haha.

Vinnie Kramer
10-12-20, 09:13
With Science!!

You guys are a hoot.

Respectful disagreement.

ST.

WarlockKy
10-12-20, 22:07
It seems to affect the perpetrator as much as the enemy they inflict it on. How's that factor into the conspiracy theory?If a nation has prepped it's own population, release would not be an issue for them.

Just like the neutron bomb, if you've moved your troops or population out of the impact area you're safe.

That said, if your economy is going to go to hell because of an accident, why not take a few competitors with you?

Companies do it all the time, enter a destructive change into the marketplace to either harm a major competitor or drive out smaller ones.

Never forget that China does not place the same value on life that we do, history has shown that they have no problem sending a largely unarmed human wave into battle to break their enemy's lines.

My statement was that if CoVid was manipulated into it's current form it was nicely done.

A much more elegant solution than any of the other known pathogens in the bio warfare book.

D Nut
10-12-20, 23:37
The changes could have happened naturally, but they were expedited In a lab. To convert from SARS to SARS 2 with the inserted portion of HIV genome should have taken over 400 years for nature to accomplish. These changes are outlined in 3 publications authored by the lab in Wuhan.

Dual major Chem and Biology prior to med school.That right there is bunch of doubletalk BS, and I am not talking about a Bachelor's of Science. You strung together a bunch of big words that mean nothing. Just buzzwords spat out that's actually gobbledygook.

Here's something a friend of mine is fond of asking. Cite your source. ("It's a secret source. ", does not fly in the face of the word salad you just dumped.).

EuroInCincy
10-13-20, 03:58
With Science!!

You guys are a hoot.No I agree with him. This virus was man made, Obama funded the Chinese lab who did this, because he was not able to confiscate every gun in the USA like people predicted he would. So by getting people unemployed, they won't be able to feed themselves properly, so it will be easier to take away the guns.

Oh wait I also agree it is a democratic hoax and Nancy was able to bribe the rest of the world to play along.

Oh wait. "Jesus will protect me " BUT I will carry a gun to protect me from the Muslim extremists, while I limit access to health care, especially for women!

TechSticles
10-13-20, 11:33
No I agree with him. This virus was man made, Obama funded the Chinese lab who did this, because he was not able to confiscate every gun in the USA like people predicted he would. So by getting people unemployed, they won't be able to feed themselves properly, so it will be easier to take away the guns.

Oh wait I also agree it is a democratic hoax and Nancy was able to bribe the rest of the world to play along.

Oh wait. "Jesus will protect me " BUT I will carry a gun to protect me from the Muslim extremists, while I limit access to health care, especially for women!None of the items you listed above would be exclusive to the others in the minds of MAGAts.

SteveTimder
10-14-20, 23:40
That right there is bunch of doubletalk BS, and I am not talking about a Bachelor's of Science. You strung together a bunch of big words that mean nothing. Just buzzwords spat out that's actually gobbledygook.

Here's something a friend of mine is fond of asking. Cite your source. ("It's a secret source. ", does not fly in the face of the word salad you just dumped.).June 2 2020.

The Case is Budling that Covd-19 had a Lab Origin.

Idependant Science News.

Vinnie Kramer
10-15-20, 08:46
Let's just say the "Idependant (sic) Science News" doesn't seem to have much independence but they certainly seem to have a bias.

June 2 2020.

The Case is Budling that Covd-19 had a Lab Origin.

Idependant Science News.

Todd Cincy
10-15-20, 21:02
Trump hasn't affected the hobby market? Are you kidding me right now? The hobby market has gone to shit the last few years. Most AMP have been closed or busted. According to your logic a democratic ran economy would be better for us mongers! Laughing at your self own! And regarding Covid, most, if not all of these ladies could care less about covid! LOL That's probably the least of their worries in this biz. I'd like to see some stats on your claim that Most hetero men over 30 are voting for Trump. FYI. Making up your own statistics doesn't make them true.I've been hobbying off and on since the late G. W. Bush years (1992). In my experience, the hobby market has its ups and downs under both Democratic and Republican administrations. Ironically, the hobby market can do badly when the rest of the economy is doing well. In the late 1990's (under Clinton) the selection was not good, and some of the prices on decent girls were stratospheric. Unemployment was very low. Why should any girl become an escort in a booming economy, unless she's being paid well for it?

I disagree that the ladies couldn't care less about COVID, though. The higher end ladies definitely do. In the sugar baby realm in particular, it has definitely made some of the better talent gun-shy.

Some of the higher end pro girls (like Bianca Carlisle in Columbus) are requiring 2 hour minimums. You would argue (and I would agree) that this is a price-gouging technique for some of them. But there are also some who want to minimize their risks by seeing fewer, higher paying clients. COVID has had an inflationary effect on many markets. (Have you priced building supplies recently?

The difference is: Most guys on this board are focused on cheap street walkers. You're absolutely right about the low-end girls:*They* don't care about COVID. Many of them are drug addicts and they aren't thinking beyond the next fix. But I am *not* interested in the low-end girls.

If the Democrats come to power, the US will gradually become more like a Third World country. The 21st century Democrats hate America and will seek its decline. There will be zero law enforcement (like we see now in the Democratic cities). The defund the police movement will empower organized crime. Venezuela, here we come!

Third world countries are known for their good hobby markets. (I've hobbyed in Mexico, and it's a lot better there.) So yes, the Democratic Party may improve the hobby market, at least short-term, at the cost of destroying the United States.

Oh, and the US-Mexico border will basically become irrelevant. There will be lots of cheap escorts from Mexico and Central America. But with them will come the cartels and the Central American gangs. So it's always a trade-off.

Dillsborodave
10-20-20, 10:33
I've been hobbying off and on since the late G. W. Bush years (1992). In my experience, the hobby market has its ups and downs under both Democratic and Republican administrations. Ironically, the hobby market can do badly when the rest of the economy is doing well. In the late 1990's (under Clinton) the selection was not good, and some of the prices on decent girls were stratospheric. Unemployment was very low. Why should any girl become an escort in a booming economy, unless she's being paid well for it?

I disagree that the ladies couldn't care less about COVID, though. The higher end ladies definitely do. In the sugar baby realm in particular, it has definitely made some of the better talent gun-shy.

Some of the higher end pro girls (like Bianca Carlisle in Columbus) are requiring 2 hour minimums. You would argue (and I would agree) that this is a price-gouging technique for some of them. But there are also some who want to minimize their risks by seeing fewer, higher paying clients. COVID has had an inflationary effect on many markets. (Have you priced building supplies recently?

The difference is: Most guys on this board are focused on cheap street walkers. You're absolutely right about the low-end girls:*They* don't care about COVID. Many of them are drug addicts and they aren't thinking beyond the next fix. But I am *not* interested in the low-end girls.

If the Democrats come to power, the US will gradually become more like a Third World country. The 21st century Democrats hate America and will seek its decline. There will be zero law enforcement (like we see now in the Democratic cities). The defund the police movement will empower organized crime. Venezuela, here we come!

Third world countries are known for their good hobby markets. (I've hobbyed in Mexico, and it's a lot better there.) So yes, the Democratic Party may improve the hobby market, at least short-term, at the cost of destroying the United States.

Oh, and the US-Mexico border will basically become irrelevant. There will be lots of cheap escorts from Mexico and Central America. But with them will come the cartels and the Central American gangs. So it's always a trade-off.We are already a third world country. We have a dictator in charge who will not leave if he loses and riots in the streets.

JimJaimes
10-21-20, 00:34
I've been hobbying off and on since the late G. W. Bush years (1992). In my experience, the hobby market has its ups and downs under both Democratic and Republican administrations. Ironically, the hobby market can do badly when the rest of the economy is doing well. In the late 1990's (under Clinton) the selection was not good, and some of the prices on decent girls were stratospheric. Unemployment was very low. Why should any girl become an escort in a booming economy, unless she's being paid well for it?

Oh, and the US-Mexico border will basically become irrelevant. There will be lots of cheap escorts from Mexico and Central America. But with them will come the cartels and the Central American gangs. So it's always a trade-off.It was Reagan who spun the tale that if we give tax breaks to the wealthy the money would trickle down to the working class. It was in Reagan's administration that "American" corporations started closing factories to offshore American jobs in China so they could pollute freely and use child labor, with ZERO repercussions from Congress. Keep blasting on the Dems sheeple, while they may be complicit they weren't the driving force for destroying the good paying blue collar jobs in our country, the Republicans were the primary folks who put corporate greed over American workers. And they did so because narrow minded working class cucks like you voted the scum into power.

MarblesKyle
10-21-20, 09:03
We are already a third world country. We have a dictator in charge who will not leave if he loses and riots in the streets.This is just sad.

1.) That you believe that.

2.) That you don't know what a dictator is.

It's ok to hate the president, I certainly understand that. This stance however is incredibly offensive to victims of actual dictatorships.

Try throwing a rock at a police officer in a REAL dictatorship and let me know how that goes for you.

Dillsborodave
10-21-20, 14:20
This is just sad.

1.) That you believe that.

2.) That you don't know what a dictator is.

It's ok to hate the president, I certainly understand that. This stance however is incredibly offensive to victims of actual dictatorships.

Try throwing a rock at a police officer in a REAL dictatorship and let me know how that goes for you.They resort to force or FRAUD to gain power which they maintain through the use of intimidation, terror, and the suppression of civil liberties. Also try to suppress the media and put family members in power to surround them. Also says he will not leave if he gets beat in the election. Sounds like our president to me. I don't think anybody from this site are victims of actual dictatorships so you can get off your high horse. Trump is a dick + a tater head=dicktater.

D Nut
10-21-20, 16:47
They resort to force or FRAUD to gain power which they maintain through the use of intimidation, terror, and the suppression of civil liberties. Also try to suppress the media and put family members in power to surround them. Also says he will not leave if he gets beat in the election. Sounds like our president to me. I don't think anybody from this site are victims of actual dictatorships so you can get off your high horse. Trump is a dick + a tater head=dicktater.Actually, yes, there is.

(telling this with permission as long as he's not identified).

I was just chatting with with a member who's Filipino and was around when Marcos seized power for 20 years. His older brother was a journalist who was taken at gunpoint by soldiers in 1972 and was never heard from again.

He was just telling me that when he heard Trump was trying to get Barr to arrest his political opponents before the elections on any charge, real or imagined, it was like Marcos all over again.

MarblesKyle
10-21-20, 17:31
They resort to force or FRAUD to gain power which they maintain through the use of intimidation, terror, and the suppression of civil liberties. Also try to suppress the media and put family members in power to surround them. Also says he will not leave if he gets beat in the election. Sounds like our president to me. I don't think anybody from this site are victims of actual dictatorships so you can get off your high horse. Trump is a dick + a tater head=dicktater.Yeah we are really oppressed.

Media suppression happens on both sides.

And if you think those same tactics listed above haven't been used by the last 5 presidents if not more, you're a fool.

D Nut
10-21-20, 22:27
Yeah we are really oppressed.

Media suppression happens on both sides.

And if you think those same tactics listed above haven't been used by the last 5 presidents if not more, you're a fool.So, other than President Trump, name one other president who, during one of his rallies, pointed at the press box and called the members of the press the enemy of the people, basically daring the mob to beat them up? When it does happen and one of his supporters physically assaults reporter, the president then gives a tbimbs up.

You might try saying, "The president didn't mean it that way. ". But when he signals his approval with a thumbs up to the attacker, that's him encouraging these physical attacks.

https://www-bbc-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-47208909?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=16033334145265&amp_ct=1603333438174&referrer=https%3 A%2 F%2 F www.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24's&ampshare=https%3 A%2 F%2 Fwww.bbc.com%2 Fnews%2 Fworld-us-canada-47208909.

SteveTimder
10-21-20, 22:59
We are already a third world country. We have a dictator in charge who will not leave if he loses and riots in the streets.There have been riots for months in Democratic Cities to prevent his reelection.

D Nut
10-22-20, 00:11
There have been riots for months in Democratic Cities to prevent his reelectionNo. There have been protests in different cities across the country, both in Republican and Democratic controlled areas, to protest police brutally against people of color.

Just like the deaths deaths due to COVID isn't some ploy to prevent Donald Trump from getting re-elected, the protests are not about Donald Trump. It's about systemic racism, and the lack of accountability when people of color are murdered by people in positions of authority.

BigCat44
10-22-20, 10:31
No. There have been protests in different cities across the country, both in Republican and Democratic controlled areas, to protest police brutally against people of color.

Just like the deaths deaths due to COVID isn't some ploy to prevent Donald Trump from getting re-elected, the protests are not about Donald Trump. It's about systemic racism, and the lack of accountability when people of color are murdered by people in positions of authority.I only have one thing to say. Anybody who votes for Trump is an idiot!! Period.

Cincyfunguy
10-22-20, 15:00
I'm a registered Independent but one thing I have observed here and elsewhere, is that it's almost always those on the "tolerant" Left that immediately jump to name-calling and slandering those who don't see things their way.

D Nut
10-22-20, 15:28
I'm a registered Independent but one thing I have observed here and elsewhere, is that it's almost always those on the "tolerant" Left that immediately jump to name-calling and slandering those who don't see things their way.Clearly you don't understand what the things the left are tolerant of. The left is tolerant of people's choice as long as it's a personal choice that doesn't affect others.

What the left isn't tolerant of are people bullying those who are weaker them them. What the left isn't tolerant of are people taking advantage of other people. What the left isn't tolerant of are those who post anti-science garbage just to promote a political or religious agenda.

The left are not victims, and will not tolerate everything.

As for name calling being a hallmark of the left, clearly you haven't been to. Trump rally.

Reman3289
10-22-20, 16:43
I'm a registered Independent but one thing I have observed here and elsewhere, is that it's almost always those on the "tolerant" Left that immediately jump to name-calling and slandering those who don't see things their way.

Tolerant liberals and leftist, have you ever actually met one?? Americas is a big country and there are plenty of ass holes on the right, left and everywhere in between. But please spare me the Trump is Hitler, Dictator, Racist, White Supremacist, KKK, Proud Boys (whatever the hell they are) analogies. I am north of 60 and have never met a White Supremacist, KKK member, Proud Boy, and not sure I have met a Racist in 40 years?

It's completely ridiculous. He was a Real Estate developer from NY who liked to chase pussy and from looking at his current wife, a hot hot woman in anyone's book, (assume I can at least get consensus on that on this site), he was fairly successful at that as well.

Four years ago, he walked into a 180 +/- year old political party and took them all down, including that dufus establishment candidate Jeb Busch, brother of the dufus President, who had $100 million war chest and got 12 votes, I think?

What he accomplished by becoming President against all odds, makes him far superior to the senile idiot he is running against who has had his mouth on the government "tit" for 49 years. Biden has never held a public sector job in his life. And there is the other money. Wink wink. Right Hunter? I think they call it swamp creature on steroids!

Whatever you think Trump has done wrong in his life, I can assure you good old lunch bucket Joe makes him look like a piker. So if you want a President who belongs at the nursing home and is drinking his dinner through a straw, Joe is your man. Me, I am going with the guy who just loves to "grab them by their pussies". KAG in Nov.

SteveTimder
10-22-20, 22:12
No. There have been protests in different cities across the country, both in Republican and Democratic controlled areas, to protest police brutally against people of color.

Just like the deaths deaths due to COVID isn't some ploy to prevent Donald Trump from getting re-elected, the protests are not about Donald Trump. It's about systemic racism, and the lack of accountability when people of color are murdered by people in positions of authority.5 Democratic Govenors placed Covid positive patients into nursing homes. Then New York issues immunity to medical provides such that they cannot be sued for malpractice while treating Covid patients. Thousands of nursing home patients died in New York subsequent to this action. Couple this with the Medicare DRG compensation where hospitals are paid 15 k per patient more with the diagnosis of Covid and 39 k more if the Covid patient was intubated.

PaiMei
10-23-20, 08:57
Tolerant liberals and leftist, have you ever actually met one?? Americas is a big country and there are plenty of ass holes on the right, left and everywhere in between. But please spare me the Trump is Hitler, Dictator, Racist, White Supremacist, KKK, Proud Boys (whatever the hell they are) analogies. I am north of 60 and have never met a White Supremacist, KKK member, Proud Boy, and not sure I have met a Racist in 40 years?

It's completely ridiculous. He was a Real Estate developer from NY who liked to chase pussy and from looking at his current wife, a hot hot woman in anyone's book, (assume I can at least get consensus on that on this site), he was fairly successful at that as.Show me a statement by Trump where he condemns white supremacy. You can't. He won't. What the leader of the United States of America should be doing is condemning white supremacy (". AND JUSTICE FOR ALL" remember). Geriatric joe -3 years older than Donald- condemns racism in America. He's made that clear in multiple public statements. Now that's a man with balls. Follow the facts, ReamedMan3289. No one here cares about the pussy grabbing, stop trying to gaslight, You're not good at it (same goes for Toddler Cincy and his hyperbolic statements about 3rd world countries.) What we do care about is progress and making America better which includes condemning racism and the tiny dick, insecure assholes who promote it. ReamedMan3289, are you a white supremacist? Because you're voting for one.

But we all know what's going in here. Trumpers hate liberals and you'll take any side that is the opposite of them regardless of the illogical position you idiots put yourself in. The kool aid has been digested and is coursing through your veins. Donnie said it himself, he could shoot someone on 5th Av and not lose any votes. Think about that and how shallow, cowardly and un-American that is. Make America Great Again my ass.

PaiMei
10-23-20, 09:26
It's a well documented fact that most Americans want progress and support democratic ideas, I Personally believe this includes most "independents" (whatever the fuck that really is. Donnie said he was Independent but he's really a Republican.) There is also plenty of evidence showing that this is why Republicans will stop at nothing to suppress voter turnout. They know that if everyone voted they would lose. So get up and out and vote. Choose 10 people close to you and make sure they vote too.

LurkinGround
10-24-20, 07:13
Show me a statement by Trump where he condemns white supremacy. You can't. He won't. What the leader of the United States of America should be doing is condemning white supremacy (". AND JUSTICE FOR ALL" remember). Geriatric joe -3 years older than Donald- condemns racism in America. He's made that clear in multiple public statements. Now that's a man with balls. Follow the facts, ReamedMan3289. No one here cares about the pussy grabbing, stop trying to gaslight, You're not good at it (same goes for Toddler Cincy and his hyperbolic statements about 3rd world countries.) What we do care about is progress and making America better which includes condemning racism and the tiny dick, insecure assholes who promote it. ReamedMan3289, are you a white supremacist? Because you're voting for one.

But we all know what's going in here. Trumpers hate liberals and you'll take any side that is the opposite of them regardless of the illogical position you idiots put yourself in. The kool aid has been digested and is coursing through your veins. Donnie said it himself, he could shoot someone on 5th Av and not lose any votes. Think about that and how shallow, cowardly and un-American that is. Make America Great Again my ass.https://www.axios.com/trump-condemn-proud-boys-fox-417ad2b1-6579-4551-b2e6-bd9aaf51c735.html

And another one from 2017.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-40929627

I could go on but you (hopefully) get the point. You won't see this stuff on CNN or the major networks.

I am far from a fan of Trump, I don't like him as a person at all.

PaiMei
10-24-20, 09:12
https://www.axios.com/trump-condemn-proud-boys-fox-417ad2b1-6579-4551-b2e6-bd9aaf51c735.html

And another one from 2017.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-40929627

I could go on but you (hopefully) get the point. You won't see this stuff on CNN or the major networks.

I am far from a fan of Trump, I don't like him as a person at all.I stand corrected on saying he "never" condems white supremacy. He has done it but only after being dragged kicking and screaming to do so. If you follow the timelines and read further / follow up statements he always has to be urged and convinced to do it and he always sends mixed signals. "I condemn the proud boys. " Then "Proud boys stand back and stand by". There's plenty of evidence out there to support what I'm saying. He has emboldened racists. Look at what just happened in MI. I want a president who unequivocally condemns racism in America. That is not Trump. I also want a president who isn't a tyrant in bed with Russia. I too could go on and on. Doesn't matter much on our little sex forum. But thank you for the evidence based correction.

GimmeMoreHead
10-24-20, 10:14
I stand corrected on saying he "never" condems white supremacy. He has done it but only after being dragged kicking and screaming to do so. If you follow the timelines and read further / follow up statements he always has to be urged and convinced to do it and he always sends mixed signals. "I condemn the proud boys. " Then "Proud boys stand back and stand by". There's plenty of evidence out there to support what I'm saying. He has emboldened racists. Look at what just happened in MI. I want a president who unequivocally condemns racism in America. That is not Trump. I also want a president who isn't a tyrant in bed with Russia. I too could go on and on. Doesn't matter much on our little sex forum. But thank you for the evidence based correction.You're an idiot. What happened in MI was the work of anarchists. Those guys were BLM supporters and they hate Trump. And Trump is going to win MI again.

Cincyfunguy
10-24-20, 10:28
I stand corrected on saying he "never" condems white supremacy. He has done it but only after being dragged kicking and screaming to do so. If you follow the timelines and read further / follow up statements he always has to be urged and convinced to do it and he always sends mixed signals. "I condemn the proud boys. " Then "Proud boys stand back and stand by". There's plenty of evidence out there to support what I'm saying. He has emboldened racists. Look at what just happened in MI. I want a president who unequivocally condemns racism in America. That is not Trump. I also want a president who isn't a tyrant in bed with Russia. I too could go on and on. Doesn't matter much on our little sex forum. But thank you for the evidence based correction.The myth dispelled in 8 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JmOSsv-KSg

No disrespect to you PaeMei but the "evidence out there" is a false narrative pushed by the left, as is evident in them using only the first portion of his comments on Charlottesville instead of the full context where he condemns neo-Nazis and white nationalists, and the fact that they repeatedly say he has never condemned these things when in fact he has done so, repeatedly.

There's plenty that I dislike about Trump, but a racist he is not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL0rSJfR70c

Reman3289
10-24-20, 11:02
Show me a statement by Trump where he condemns white supremacy. You can't. He won't. What the leader of the United States of America should be doing is condemning white supremacy (". AND JUSTICE FOR ALL" remember). Geriatric joe -3 years older than Donald- condemns racism in America. He's made that clear in multiple public statements. Now that's a man with balls. Follow the facts, ReamedMan3289. No one here cares about the pussy grabbing, stop trying to gaslight, You're not good at it (same goes for Toddler Cincy and his hyperbolic statements about 3rd world countries.) What we do care about is progress and making America better which includes condemning racism and the tiny dick, insecure assholes who promote it. ReamedMan3289, are you a white supremacist? Because you're voting for one.

But we all know what's going in here. Trumpers hate liberals and you'll take any side that is the opposite of them regardless of the illogical position you idiots put yourself in. The kool aid has been digested and is coursing through your veins. Donnie said it himself, he could shoot someone on 5th Av and not lose any votes. Think about that and how shallow, cowardly and un-American that is. Make America Great Again my ass."Tiny Dic, insecure ass hole" Really? Kind of proves my point from the earlier post about how open minded you liberals are. Name calling as an anonymous Joe on this site must give you some feeling of superiority? Turn off CCN and MSNB hee haw, and go do some actual research on what is really going on in this country. The corruption in your federal government is widespread and it didn't just start under the Trump adm. And good ole Joe is a good old crook, it is coming out as we speak and regardless of who wins in Nov, it's not going away. And please stop the White Supremacy BS. It is totally ridiculous.

PaiMei
10-24-20, 11:16
No disrespect to you PaeMei but the "evidence out there" is a false narrative pushed by the left, as is evident in them using only the first portion of his comments on Charlottesville instead of the full context where he condemns neo-Nazis and white nationalists, and the fact that they repeatedly say he has never condemned these things when in fact he has done so, repeatedly.

There's plenty that I dislike about Trump, but a racist he is not. Trump has empowered racists across this country -They're crawling out of the gutters. Which has the silver lining of exposing them- To whatever degree you want to accept it, that makes him a racist.

You're an idiot. What happened in MI was the work of anarchists. Those guys were BLM supporters and they hate Trump. And Trump is going to win MI again. Right, and You're a genius. Yea it was the MI BLM militia who plotted to kidnap the governor. LOL.

PaiMei
10-24-20, 11:24
"Tiny Dic, insecure ass hole" Really? Kind of proves my point from the earlier post about how open minded you liberals are. Name calling as an anonymous Joe on this site must give you some feeling of superiority? Turn off CCN and MSNB hee haw, and go do some actual research on what is really going on in this country. The corruption in your federal government is widespread and it didn't just start under the Trump adm. And good ole Joe is a good old crook, it is coming out as we speak and regardless of who wins in Nov, it's not going away. And please stop the White Supremacy BS. It is totally ridiculous.Why are you upset that I called racists tiny dick and insecure? Just sayin.

And yes the govt is eternally corrupt. Doesn't mean you don't call out the bullshit when you see it. Joe is the lesser of 2 evils. That's the shitty decision making we're all stuck with.

MarblesKyle
11-01-20, 10:24
Show me a statement by Trump where he condemns white supremacy. You can't. He won't.Yikes. You can only lead a horse to water.

PaiMei
11-02-20, 12:21
Yikes. You can only lead a horse to water.Let me lead you to the waters of 2011 and Trumps birther campaigns. Are you familiar? Sure you are. Not racist? Fuck.

2011-2020. Plenty of evidence, tweets, etc showing Trump racism. Ignore it, dismiss it, rationalize it, fake-news it © Whatever. "Proud boys stand back and stand by. ".

Just a few months ago he retweeted a video of one of his supporters yelling "white power!" Then called him "great. " Not racist, MarbleBrain? Fuck.

A not so grand finale this past AUG where he's stoking his birther claims against Kamala, who was also born in the US. Not racist? FUCK THAT.

WoodFordR69
11-02-20, 16:21
Let me lead you to the waters of 2011 and Trumps birther campaigns. Are you familiar? Sure you are. Not racist? Fuck.

2011-2020. Plenty of evidence, tweets, etc showing Trump racism. Ignore it, dismiss it, rationalize it, fake-news it Whatever. "Proud boys stand back and stand by. ".

Just a few months ago he retweeted a video of one of his supporters yelling "white power!" Then called him "great. " Not racist, MarbleBrain? Fuck.

A not so grand finale this past AUG where he's stoking his birther claims against Kamala, who was also born in the US. Not racist? FUCK THAT.You are also ignoring that Trump, not Obama, signed the most comprehensive anti-discrimination laws regarding the gay community. Couple that with his prison sentencing reform that pushes rehab instead of prison for low level drug offences. Some of the words have not been so nice. The actions have been supportive of minority communities. Do some real research instead of listening to the jackass socialists on CBB, MSNBC, Etc. Sleepy Joe & Cameltoe Harris have been behind the mass incarceration of the minorities. The other big part of this discussion is Trump's tax plan leaves more $'s in our wallets to buy more pussy! When Joe raises my taxes I have less to spend on ass. That alone is a major issue.

Vinnie Kramer
11-03-20, 10:05
I knew I should have voted early but for various reasons did not.

Wait time in my Boone county location was only about 50 minutes.

Surprisingly, only one moron with a jacked up truck and Trump flags. I can't imagine being that desperate for attention.

FarFarAway
11-03-20, 10:51
You are also ignoring that Trump, not Obama, signed the most comprehensive anti-discrimination laws regarding the gay community. Couple that with his prison sentencing reform that pushes rehab instead of prison for low level drug offences. Some of the words have not been so nice. The actions have been supportive of minority communities. Do some real research instead of listening to the jackass socialists on CBB, MSNBC, Etc. Sleepy Joe & Cameltoe Harris have been behind the mass incarceration of the minorities. The other big part of this discussion is Trump's tax plan leaves more $'s in our wallets to buy more pussy! When Joe raises my taxes I have less to spend on ass. That alone is a major issue.You make more than 400 K / yr? Those are the people whose taxes will go up after Jan. 20. Well, you shouldn't be complaining, you can economize in other areas, and even at insane pay pussy rates, you could get serviced daily.

WoodFordR69
11-03-20, 11:40
You make more than 400 K / yr? Those are the people whose taxes will go up after Jan. 20. Well, you shouldn't be complaining, you can economize in other areas, and even at insane pay pussy rates, you could get serviced daily.I don't, but a significant part of my income is bonus based. Raising corporate taxes per his plan is going to lower the bonus payout pool. It will do the same for anyone that gets paid that way. He also wants to increase the capital gains tax so it is taxed as regular income. For anyone who invests for profit, those rates go up as well. Again, taking more away from me.

Even if I made over a mil a year, I'd still be pissed they are taking more from me & doing nothing more in return.

Daddy4U
11-03-20, 11:45
You make more than 400 K / yr? Those are the people whose taxes will go up after Jan. 20. Well, you shouldn't be complaining, you can economize in other areas, and even at insane pay pussy rates, you could get serviced daily.I hope you don't forget under Obama & Biden we were paying $3.50 for gas and are utility bills were 30 percent higher. This is a weekly tax on everyone especially the poor. Don't forget the gasoline surcharge that gets added to everything that get delivered by trucks that increases the price. All yeah the lives being saved by not getting the you S A into any new conflicts by drawing red lines.

Vinnie Kramer
11-03-20, 12:40
That's almost as funny as Amy McGrath & Will Ferrell doppelganger.

Etc. Sleepy Joe & Cameltoe Harris have been behind the mass incarceration of the minorities..

MarblesKyle
11-03-20, 15:15
Let me lead you to the waters of 2011 and Trumps birther campaigns. Are you familiar? Sure you are. Not racist? Fuck.

2011-2020. Plenty of evidence, tweets, etc showing Trump racism. Ignore it, dismiss it, rationalize it, fake-news it Whatever. "Proud boys stand back and stand by. ".

A not so grand finale this past AUG where he's stoking his birther claims against Kamala, who was also born in the US. Not racist? FUCK THAT.Of which there are plenty. Because the media asks him every chance they get. There's 2 minute montages of it.

I don't care if you think he's racist, I'm not here to argue that. I'm arguing whether there's examples of him denouncing racists and racism and you said that there was not. A quick google search will show you that there are many examples.

Also, the proud boys are not racist. Douchebags, sure. Not racist.

BarnesMike32
11-03-20, 17:20
I hope you don't forget under Obama & Biden we were paying $3.50 for gas and are utility bills were 30 percent higher. This is a weekly tax on everyone especially the poor. Don't forget the gasoline surcharge that gets added to everything that get delivered by trucks that increases the price. All yeah the lives being saved by not getting the you S A into any new conflicts by drawing red lines.By 2016, gas prices were well under $2. 00/ gallon. Gas prices are so low now b / c covid has slowed the entire world economy. Gas prices have actually been higher during Trump's tenure than during Obama's last year in office. https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/12/all-gassed-up-and-nowhere-to-go-gasoline-prices-are-at-multi-year-lows-but-no-one-is-driving.html.

PaiMei
11-03-20, 21:01
I don't care if you think he's racist, I'm not here to argue that. This should be debated and argued, no? If our president is a racist that's a problem and he should be called out for it.

I'm arguing whether there's examples of him denouncing racists and racism and you said that there was not. A quick google search will show you that there are many examples.

and I addressed this days ago in post 98: “i stand corrected on saying he never condems white supremacy.” He still emboldens them.

Also, the proud boys are not racist. Douchebags, sure. Not racist. Unless you don't believe a single thing reported about them Proud Boys have a history of tolerating racism and associating w racists.

Daddy4U
11-03-20, 21:20
By 2016, gas prices were well under $2. 00/ gallon. Gas prices are so low now b / c covid has slowed the entire world economy. Gas prices have actually been higher during Trump's tenure than during Obama's last year in office. https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/12/all-gassed-up-and-nowhere-to-go-gasoline-prices-are-at-multi-year-lows-but-no-one-is-driving.html.You could be right. There may have been a day at the end of 2016 were gas was around $2 during Obama's lame duck. I'll again agree covid has got gas under $2 bucks however gas has been at least $1 less for the last 3 years. If anyone thinks Obama had a good recovery by creating low paying part time jobs with no benefits, you may need to slow down on the kool aid.

Crism080
11-04-20, 07:24
Pollsters as late as Monday night had sleepy Joe winning by 4, yet in reality Donald wins huge by 8 points.

BarnesMike32
11-04-20, 07:52
You could be right. There may have been a day at the end of 2016 were gas was around $2 during Obama's lame duck. I'll again agree covid has got gas under $2 bucks however gas has been at least $1 less for the last 3 years. If anyone thinks Obama had a good recovery by creating low paying part time jobs with no benefits, you may need to slow down on the kool aid.At least Obama didn't lose jobs by mishandling a pandemic. Face it. Obama's performance was better according to most objective measures.

Mondo Man
11-04-20, 11:15
At least Obama didn't lose jobs by mishandling a pandemic. Face it. Obama's performance was better according to most objective measures.What was the pandemic during Obama's presidency? And did we cure cancer? Why is the death rate down this year from last year if we lost an additional 200,000+ people to COVID?

Daddy4U
11-04-20, 11:42
At least Obama didn't lose jobs by mishandling a pandemic. Face it. Obama's performance was better according to most objective measures.I'm not sure what country you were living doing the Obama administration. Anyone that doesn't drink the kool aid knows government agencies askew the data in their favor especially when they are run by democrats because they know the propaganda news media will report their lies. To quote Biden " come on man ".

MarblesKyle
11-05-20, 12:53
Unless you don't believe a single thing reported about them Proud Boys have a history of tolerating racism and associating w racists.Kinda like Joe Biden?

Willow1535
11-05-20, 13:25
You are the kool aid drinker and ultimate bubble dweller. It's the same government and independent agencies that provide the data for all administrations. America's problem with laziness, ignorance and a lack of initiative are finally beginning to show. It doesn't matter if you are Republican, Democrat or Libertarian. We have a problem in this country with people who fail to take any initiative or responsibility to educate themselves. We love being told what to think and how to live.

I'm not sure what country you were living doing the Obama administration. Anyone that doesn't drink the kool aid knows government agencies askew the data in their favor especially when they are run by democrats because they know the propaganda news media will report their lies. To quote Biden " come on man ".

PaiMei
11-05-20, 20:48
Kinda like Joe Biden?Ugh, more gaslighting. If you have something specific you'd like to say then say it. This conversation was in regard to the overwhelming evidence in regard to soon to be ex-president Trump's racism. In line with this thread's topic.

Vinnie Kramer
11-09-20, 14:12
I was anticipating some gloating, some whining, just general amusement.

Nothing?

Ugh, more gaslighting. If you have something specific you'd like to say then say it. This conversation was in regard to the overwhelming evidence in regard to soon to be ex-president Trump's racism. In line with this thread's topic.

Dillsborodave
11-10-20, 00:28
I was anticipating some gloating, some whining, just general amusement.

Nothing?It's time to heal bro.

Vinnie Kramer
11-10-20, 10:35
But I was never wounded. Other than my stomach hurting from laughing at the ignorant but hilarious posts here and elsewhere about this election.

Although, I was a little embarrassed that I got snookered by that fake CNN Porn Hub meme. That was comedy gold and really well done.

It's time to heal bro.

Todd Cincy
11-14-20, 09:55
The election results clearly weren't what I wanted. (I voted for Trump.) But I am moving on. Hating on Joe Biden is not going to become my hobby over the next four years.

My hope is that the country moves forward and heals, and that Joe Biden's presidency is a successful one.

PaiMei
11-15-20, 09:13
The election results clearly weren't what I wanted. (I voted for Trump.) But I am moving on. Hating on Joe Biden is not going to become my hobby over the next four years.

My hope is that the country moves forward and heals, and that Joe Biden's presidency is a successful one.Idk if you're being sincere or not but I'll take you at your word. And then I'll say it takes guts to post what you wrote. But this country has been ripped apart and based on the voting this has not changed, it's the worse it's ever been. How are we going to come together?

D Nut nailed it. Many many people vote based on just 1 thing. Abortion is a great example and what a difficult, complicated topic. People are voting against their own interests and quality of life to stand against it. I could be seen guilty of voting based on 1 thing too: I've taken a hard line stance against racism. It's one of US biggest problems (. "Liberty and justice for all! Others vote solely on how it will effect their stock portfolio even though around 45% don't have stocks.

I've been trying to talk to friends more about things that we have in common than what we disagree on. But that is extremely difficult in US these days. One of my best buds is a far righty. We were getting high drinking whiskey last week and started arguing. I suggested we stop and try to find a common ground. We both like sex, right! We agreed. Ok let's start there. And the night was salvaged. But only for a little bit because of course sex can lead to abortions, and sex is happening between black and white people, and there's homosexuality and transgender topics to navigate, and so on. Sex is at the heart of it all baby.

So how are we going to come together and "heal" (I hate that term, sorry)? We need to be attacked by aliens that's how. Russia used to be something we could all rally against but not anymore. We need an undeniable, non conspiracy theory, in your face enemy! Big ugly aliens fucking our wives snd eating our children in the streets. That will bring us all together! That's all I've got. God help us all.

Todd Cincy
11-15-20, 10:17
I don't know how old you are, PaiMei. I was born in the late 1960's, when everything was exploding. Things settled down to a moderately right consensus in the 1980's, and a moderately left consensus in the 1990's. Those were my formative years (teens and 20's), and they were relatively peaceful. Good times.

By my post, I did not mean to imply that abortion, economics, and Race in America are going to cease to be points of contention. I'm in my 50's. 'Race in America' was an issue long before I was born. (I believe that the mods have asked us not to discuss specifically racial topics, so I'll refrain from giving my opinion.).

What I would say is this: I voted for Donald Trump twice in the general elections (though not in the 2016 primaries). I would agree that it isn't healthy for American culture if one individual's personality so dominates our political life. I didn't understand the pro-Trump personality cult. I also didn't understand the obsessive anti-Trump resistance. But I can't deny that Trump upset a lot of people. This election proved that.

Joe Biden has indicated that he plans to govern as a moderate. I am going to take him at his word until and unless he proves otherwise. Like I said, I hope he succeeds.

Biden will almost certainly be a 1-term president because of his age. In 2024, we should have a fresh start, an election that is not framed by a pro-Trump personality cult on one side, or an anti-Trump resistance on the other.

The 1990's, my favorite decade, were a time of moderate politics, market-oriented "New Democrats" (Bill Clinton) on one side, and "compassionate conservatives" (Jack Kemp) on the other. There are always going to be rightwing extremists and glassy-eyed leftwing moonbats. But in the 1990's they had a limited voice in both parties. I am hoping that the 2020's will cycle us back to a time of political moderation. Most Americans really are centrists at heart, IMO.

Idk if you're being sincere or not but I'll take you at your word. And then I'll say it takes guts to post what you wrote. But this country has been ripped apart and based on the voting this has not changed, it's the worse it's ever been. How are we going to come together?

D Nut nailed it. Many many people vote based on just 1 thing. Abortion is a great example and what a difficult, complicated topic. People are voting against their own interests and quality of life to stand against it. I could be seen guilty of voting based on 1 thing too: I've taken a hard line stance against racism. It's one of US biggest problems (. "Liberty and justice for all! Others vote solely on how it will effect their stock portfolio even though around 45% don't have stocks.

I've been trying to talk to friends more about things that we have in common than what we disagree on. But that is extremely difficult in US these days. One of my best buds is a far righty. We were getting high drinking whiskey last week and started arguing. I suggested we stop and try to find a common ground. We both like sex, right! We agreed. Ok let's start there. And the night was salvaged. But only for a little bit because of course sex can lead to abortions, and sex is happening between black and white people, and there's homosexuality and transgender topics to navigate, and so on. Sex is at the heart of it all baby.

So how are we going to come together and "heal" (I hate that term, sorry)? We need to be attacked by aliens that's how. Russia used to be something we could all rally against but not anymore. We need an undeniable, non conspiracy theory, in your face enemy! Big ugly aliens fucking our wives snd eating our children in the streets. That will bring us all together! That's all I've got. God help us all.

HarveyHungWell
11-21-20, 19:00
Just remember, his justice department shut down Backpage.

WoodFordR69
11-24-20, 10:05
Just remember, his justice department shut down Backpage.It was actually a Bi-Partisan bill passed by Congress aimed at stopping underage trafficking. The way the law was written made it impossible not to sign unless you support pedophilia.

D Nut
01-07-21, 17:38
Well. Shit really hit the fan, huh?

The Roman General Cincinnatus, for whom the Queen City was named, took up the mantle of leadership when he was needed, and peacefully gave it up when his duty was complete. The peaceful transfer of power. George Washington did the same. They knew what all great men should know, and that they are mortal, but the idea of a great Republic can only live on if it's nurtured to go beyond themselves.

Franklin Roosevelt, after his 3rd election win, knew that only by voluntarily stepping down could he best serve the nation and no man should hold that power for too long. He did what had to be done, and started the ball rolling on the 22nd amendment- to limit Presidential terms. Until then, Presidents followed the tradition set by George Washington and limited themselves to two terms. However, there was nothing compelling them to do so.

The peaceful transfer of power. It was a concept that rocked the world. To be picked caretaker of a democracy by the people, and them passing it on when the will of the people is known, not at the end of a sword, but at the seal of a handshake.

PaiMei
01-14-21, 09:43
Minds SHOULD be changed by facts. For example, If a hooker says 2 pops but then only ever allows 1 the facts have changed. She can't go around telling everyone she offers 2 pops. Thats called a lie. Another way to put it: if I give you 2 apples then take 1 away you can’t go around saying you have 2 apples. that’s a lie.

SUMMARY.

Fact: The heavily conservative leaning Supreme Court denied Trumps election challenge.

Fact: Bill Barr, Trumps own lackey attorney general, concluded there was no evidence of voter fraud to a degree that would change the outcome of the election.

Fact: The election results have been certified by all 50 states.

Fact: state and federal judges. Republicans and Democrat- have thrown out all (60 plus) but 1 of Trumps election fraud cases.

Fact: The majority of both senate and congress, both red and blue, have accepted the election results, including Turtlehead Mitch.

Fact: on Jan 6 the election was certified by Mike Pence and the Trump "American Patriots" (eye roll) LOST.

Educated Opinion: The Trump "American Patriots" (head shake) will lose again on Inauguration Day.

Fact: Trump was just impeached AGAIN, this time for inciting an insurrection, becoming the only president to ever be impeached twice.

Fact: Hamilton County went blue so if you voted for Trump you're a minority in the nasty 'Nati.

D Nut
01-20-21, 13:10
The Trump Presidency is over. Time to close this thread.