PDA

View Full Version : Tiffany at MLK

GorillaTouch
03-22-18, 16:54
Does anyone have Tiffany's contact? The Tiffany who worked off of MLK? The last number I have for her is xxx-xxx-4833. Since the new BP thing, haven't been able to find her. PM is fine. TIA.

McGilla
03-22-18, 17:38
Does anyone have Tiffany's contact? The Tiffany who worked off of MLK? The last number I have for her is xxx-xxx-4833. Since the new BP thing, haven't been able to find her. PM is fine. TIA.That's still the number. I believe I read that she is dealing with personal issues and taking a break from the hobby.

GorillaTouch
04-04-18, 17:49
That's still the number. I believe I read that she is dealing with personal issues and taking a break from the hobby.Hmmm, I texted her asking if it was still Tiffany's number, and a reply came back saying "STOP". So I figured she changed her number and I deleted her from my contact lists. I really wish I could get in touch with her again. She was good. Well, lmk if you hear anything else. Thanks brother. !

Ace Crusher
04-05-18, 12:32
Hmmm, I texted her asking if it was still Tiffany's number, and a reply came back saying "STOP". So I figured she changed her number and I deleted her from my contact lists. I really wish I could get in touch with her again. She was good. Well, lmk if you hear anything else. Thanks brother. !Her and I struck up a friendship outside of the business. She is effectively retired. She has a straight job now and spending more time with her kids.

Love The Lips
04-05-18, 14:27
Her and I struck up a friendship outside of the business. She is effectively retired. She has a straight job now and spending more time with her kids.She has come and gone several times over the past 10 years or so. I wish her well but they usually get back into when they need money even if it's just part time.

GorillaTouch
04-05-18, 16:21
She has come and gone several times over the past 10 years or so. I wish her well but they usually get back into when they need money even if it's just part time.Well that's a bummer. She was a lot of fun. Wish she would still see a monger or two on the side for extra moolah. Well, such is life. If you guys see her come back, please post it up. Stay safe.

Splitlkr88
09-15-18, 16:04
Has anyone seen her since she has been posting on skip the games?

Selnik
10-26-18, 12:12
Has anyone seen her since she has been posting on skip the games?I had the pleasure of meeting Tiffany for the first time at a residence in St. Johns. That day (Couple of weeks ago) she was only offering SS or HHR. Much nicer bod than I expected; friendly; got the SS job done in a hurry. Only straight mish which was what I wanted. Haven't seen her post since those few days. Recommend.