PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Banned Users List

Admin
01-01-05, 00:00
Thread Starter.

King Of Sluts
03-08-05, 14:33
Please take a look at Want to Play, he called me a "Keg of Shit", please take a look at all his posts and you will see how demaeaning he is to me.

KOS

Want To Play
03-12-05, 00:03
If the shoe fits wear it. All posts made in your honor are in retaliation. One only needs to look a couple of posts ahead and they will have the answer they need. You snuck back in and now that he has found you again, maybe he will look at your posts and boot your butt for the same thing as last time. If Jackson reads the Panama boards, he will see that everyone is requesting it. Again, if the shoe fits, wear it.

Octatron
03-12-05, 21:37
Jackson

As you already are aware of. King of Sluts is a useless contributor on this forum. Who just spends his time criticizing and flaming other posters. He is a total waste of bandwidth and storage space.

Please Ban this loser on the Serial Antagonist rule.

Happy Hunting

Octatron

Civ2000
03-12-05, 21:56
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but this forum is for Jackson to list the banned members and for us to perhaps comment on them. If someone makes a post you find offensive you can use the report post button or write a letter to the editor. Making your requests all over the board is redundant in my opinion.

Good work getting the board back up Jackson.

Civ2000

Octatron
03-12-05, 23:23
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but this forum is for Jackson to list the banned members and for us to perhaps comment on them. If someone makes a post you find offensive you can use the report post button or write a letter to the editor. Making your requests all over the board is redundant in my opinion.

Good work getting the board back up Jackson.

Civ2000

Civ2000

While I agree with you moreless, sometimes we need this appropiate board to spark public opinion for the obvious reason. As you can see below from a personal message from King of Sluts. He is a waste of air.

----------------------------------------------------------
YOUR MOTHER IS A *****, YOU SUCK COCK FOR A LIVING YOU STUPID SPIC NIGGER , I SHIT ON YOUR WORHTLESS LIFE, I SHIT ON YOU, YOUR MOTHER IS A PROSTITUTE WHO FUCKS NIGGERS FOR 1 DOLLAR

FUCK YOU VERY MUCH

KOS

------------------------------------------------------------

Want To Play
03-13-05, 02:43
I agree with octatron, here is my message from KOS today. Makes me smile but what does he send to others or really contribute. It is nice that he has his own place to post in Panama section. It is just bad that there is one bad apple

Your mother is a ho
hey want to play,
Your mother sucks my cock for 5 dollars while she takes a hit of crack cocaine, you and your mom suck cock as a tandem team in Panama , and she sucks your cock for nothing, you sick bastards,

go fuck your mother,

I will start up a new name, not a problem, just like before

kos

Octatron
03-18-05, 22:19
This will be my last posting of this subject. But "Want To Play". I really envy you, your mom makes more money than mine.

LOL

Happy Hunting, Everyone

Admin
06-07-05, 20:21
Reason: Posting homosexual photos in the California Photo Gallery.

Hi - James D 2004 - Luv to suck my own dick

I am a real ass hole.

I apologize for my previous actions.

I am gay.I'll spare everyone the photo.

Thanks,

Jackson

Admin
06-17-05, 00:27
Reason: Posting false reports, posting photos from other websites, generally wasting everyone's time with general BS.

Wastrel
06-17-05, 01:23
Quoted from message by "kos"
I will start up a new name, not a problem, just like before

kosInteresting problem. I've been told that some software allows the administrator to "mask" an individual's posts so that he is the only one who sees them, in effect putting that individual on everyone's ignore list so that he can type away 'till his fingers bleed without consequence outside of his own fevered imagination. I wonder if this site has that capability available to the owner. Just wondering out loud here.

Hi,

Every forum member has the capability of adding any other forum member to their own "Ignore" list, which has the effect of blocking PM's and reports from the "Ignored" member.

As the Admin, I have the capability of adding a forum member to everybody's ignore list with one mouse click. However, as a practical matter I have never done so, mostly because I am generally reluctant to take overly Draconian actions against forum members.

Thanks,

Jackson

Admin
06-25-05, 15:40
Reason: MasterFlySilk is another alias for JamesD2004, JamsDD2004, stickit2daman, TweedleDummy. Specifically, he posted idiotic posts in various California section, as follows:

James D 2004 is me. I want to apologize for my ridiculous postings. I am a real mess.

I am bipolar. My lithium ran out, so I have been acting irrationally. I love fat girls, because they don't mind my small penis.

Luv u guys. Jackson - great work on a great site!
Today, I nailed this girl on Holt for the 96th time I guess, see her picture & is she sensational or what? She's now on the internet & has reviews too!

She was on her period, but I am used to that. Girls always call me when they are on their period because I am a door mat. I pay them anyways. I am James D 2004. I tell the truth. I am a skinny ass fugly retard. But I love to make up stories about mongering. I am surprised Jackson hasn't permanently banned me from posting. I'm a real putz.

But this chick was amazing. She said she has never seen a penis so small. I agree my pecker is tiny, but she didn't have to tell me.

Sorry fellow mongerers. I am going to kill myself soon. Thank you.

James D 2004 in the house & in the toilet.

Admin
06-25-05, 15:42
Reason: stickit2daman is another alias for JamesD2004, JamsDD2004, MasterFlySilk, TweedleDummy.

Admin
07-26-05, 02:11
Reason: Promoting personal forum.

This may come as a surprise to some of you, but you CANNOT use my forum to start or otherwise promote your own or another Forum.

If you want to start your own forum, then you can build your traffic the way I did, with hard work and a lot of time.

Perpetrators will be immediately banned from the Forum.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Thanks,

Jackson

Lets Date
08-22-05, 13:45
Jackson. Shouldn't Washaccount be banned by now? He did lose the poll that you posted in the Philadelphia section.

PsyberZombie
08-23-05, 06:50
Jackson. Shouldn't Washaccount be banned by now? He did lose the poll that you posted in the Philadelphia section.

Better re·check your math , L·D

WashAccount was voted to be NOT a Serial Antagonist , by the very narrow count of 52 to 47

This is coming from some·one who voted to Ban him BTW , but let's be fair about it , 'kay ??