PDA

View Full Version : Appleton

Driver63
06-25-05, 09:03
Anything in the Appleton area?

Driver63
06-26-05, 08:57
I am looking for a provider in appleton, Does anyone have any info and contact numbers?

Rayray773
11-26-07, 21:52
There's an asian incall massage advertised on craiglist for appleton and green bay. It's not NYC or Las Vegas level or anything, but it's full service for 160 and is worth the money. The girl was 25-30, decent body, kinda petite, but had a few extra pounds once every was off. I tried the appleton one - not sure about the gb one yet, but it's the same management so it would include FS also, just not sure of the girl.

Paul Stearn
11-27-07, 07:10
I've been to the Appleton apt a number of times (reported same). It's not bad, and the girl is rotated out about every 1.5 months. It is definitely a 'for sure' situation and given there is very little other in Appleton. You might try the Horseshoe bar, a number of strippers go in there and on occasion a couple of SW go in on Friday/Saturday nights. I wouldn't waste my time at the Paradise club, lot of talk about take-out but never happens.

Rayray773
06-05-08, 22:53
Has anyone been to this asian incall recently in Appleton? I know the girls are rotated and they've been advertising different girls on CL, but I haven't gotten over there lately. Just wondering if the current one is worth the trip or not? Any help?

FLSTC
01-10-09, 01:58
Two women facing prostitution charges, after craigslist sex sting
www dot thenorthwestern. dot com/artic...901090429/1987

Two women are facing misdemeanor prostitution charges following an Oshkosh Police Department crackdown on offers of sexual services for a fee on an online classified advertising bulletin board.

Marcia ********, 30, of Neenah, and Terri *******, 46, of Appleton, were both charged in Winnebago County Circuit Court Thursday with prostitution. If convicted, they each face nine months in the county jail and $10,000 in fines.

According to the criminal complaints, Perkins and Clarke both posted entries on craigslist.com advertising they would come to a location and perform sexual activities for a fee. An undercover investigator for the Oshkosh Police Department called the telephone numbers Perkins and Clarke left in their postings and arranged for them to come to an apartment in the 1200 block of Summit Avenue on Wednesday.

The Oshkosh Police Department declined to comment on the undercover operation.

The investigator met with each woman on a separate occasion in an apartment that had been set up for the meeting with audio and video recording equipment. The investigator discussed how much each woman charged and eventually paid them between $160 and $250. Each woman eventually began performing a sexual act for the man before detectives, who were observing the meeting from a different apartment in the building, entered the room and took the woman into custody.

Winnebago County Court Commissioner Daniel Bissett ordered each woman released on a signature bond. Perkins and Clarke are both due back in court Jan. 13.

Craigslist has pledged to crack down on ads for prostitution on its Web site as part of an agreement the classified advertising web site reached with attorney generals around the country in November.

Under the agreement, anyone who posts an "erotic services" ad would be required to provide a working phone number and pay a fee with a valid credit card. The web site agreed to provide that information to law enforcement if subpoenaed.

Permanent Wood
02-16-10, 11:05
Anna in Appleton - 35
posted: February 14, 2010, 05:32 AM

Are you looking for a beautiful woman that really knows how to make you feel comfortable and special? CALL 920-540-2826. Call the morning of the day your available to schedule.

Poster's age: 35

Beware of Anna - 45
posted: February 15, 2010, 10:33 AM

I would avoid Anna on Backpage, CL, etc. I got a call from the police asking a lot of questions about her. Not sure if she got busted and is working with the po-po or if they are after her but it's not good.

Poster's age: 45
• Location: AppletonPulled this off backpage.com, anyone hear anything? If the police called my phone I think I'd just hang up.

duck24
02-16-10, 17:14
Pulled this off backpage.com, anyone hear anything? If the police called my phone I think I'd just hang up.Any follow up would be helpful.

She is normally very careful.

Phompee
02-17-10, 12:46
She posted on another board that Oshkosh LE showed up at her house and tried to imtimidate her into admitting something, giving up her phone, etc. They had no warrant so she told them bye-bye. She wrote that she's going to be more selective (old friends only). She reports that things are heating up LE-wise all over the valley.

phompee

Any follow up would be helpful.

She is normally very careful.