PDA

View Full Version : Aleasha Rob me!

Yukon Eric
03-19-18, 19:16
Stay away from her, she stole $200 from me. Went out to smoke and took off.

http://fortwayne.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/260-xxx-7169/33382197

ChrisPoontang
03-19-18, 20:49
[Deleted by Admin]

Did you see her child on that page?

You will never be removed from moderation.

A2

TaxManFw
06-08-18, 09:26
I hate to say it, but it may have just been you. I met her around the time you posted that and she didn't even charge me. Met again second time at different location and paid for services, always had good luck with her.

Gibby1983
06-19-18, 21:12
Wasn't just him. She just ditched and ran on me as well. About 15 minutes into a session she went to grab her smokes and flew the coop. Stay clear of this one. Kinda had a feeling something was up when I answered the door and didn't see a vehicle parked.

TaxManFw
06-21-18, 14:21
Wasn't just him. She just ditched and ran on me as well. About 15 minutes into a session she went to grab her smokes and flew the coop. Stay clear of this one. Kinda had a feeling something was up when I answered the door and didn't see a vehicle parked.She is working out of a house now, is this where she's disappearing?

Gibby1983
06-21-18, 22:16
She is working out of a house now, is this where she's disappearing?No she came to visit me. I wish that I woulda checked to see if three forums were back up. Woulda thought otherwise of making an appointment. I don't think she even knew they were back up. I texted her afterwards letting her know they were and that there was already a bad review going. She pretty much flipped and said I need to stop talking sh*t and that "I knew" she was leaving.