PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Massage Parlor Reports

Wiggles
06-25-05, 02:20
Thought we needed to break this out to help the visitors to our area.

Visited VIP last week. Only saw one girl working, she was around a 7 with large perky nips, 5'9". I really needed some back work and the massage was above average. I did not talk much to get the most from the hands, then I rolled over and grabed the buns and we got down to business. .6 at the door, $ tip.

Not bad overall, but we need some younger selections.

Vinnie
08-24-05, 18:33
There is a new spa open at exit 348 on I75 called K&M spa. Door fee was .80 Started with TS, then a very good massage( I was beginning to think that was all I would get, when a second lady came in and begin helping with the massage) this may not be typical since I arrived almost at closing time and I had heard the other client leave a few minutes earlier and the ladys where talking about something(as long as they where both massaging on me, I wasn't going to complain).

After the flip they kept me covered and suggested that I had to give permission for them to touch "it". After permission was given,recieved a very good HJ by one while the other keep my hands occupied.

These ladies are very cautious of LE, so as I was leaving I was ask to be nice to them (hint hint) I gave .6(all I ever take in is 1.4) as a tip.

Total 1.4 for HJ and great massage by two mid 30' ladies both were 7's.

I plan on returning to try and get fs from one lady for the same price.

PWhipped
08-28-05, 22:15
80 door fee, did not like what I saw, older and a little heavy, I told her too much that I would continue on to Atl. She said, OK 40 half hour, sorry not to my liking, but hell, when I go back next week , I may be more horney(grin).

Wet dreams, will report if I try them, VIP has been good to me before. PW

There is a new spa open at exit 348 on I75 called K&M spa. Door fee was .80 Started with TS, then a very good massage( I was beginning to think that was all I would get, when a second lady came in and begin helping with the massage) this may not be typical since I arrived almost at closing time and I had heard the other client leave a few minutes earlier and the ladys where talking about something(as long as they where both massaging on me, I wasn't going to complain).

After the flip they kept me covered and suggested that I had to give permission for them to touch "it". After permission was given,recieved a very good HJ by one while the other keep my hands occupied.

These ladies are very cautious of LE, so as I was leaving I was ask to be nice to them (hint hint) I gave .6(all I ever take in is 1.4) as a tip.

Total 1.4 for HJ and great massage by two mid 30' ladies both were 7's.

I plan on returning to try and get fs from one lady for the same price.