PDA

View Full Version : Women of Warren

Bast27
03-14-18, 12:49
Not sure how borderline creepy this is, but I have a few places that I go that have beautiful women, there's no real communication, no option for sex. But I was wondering the other day "I can't be the only one".

There's the blonde that works at target in Niles, long blonde hair, usually in the women's clothes section, nice tight body, D sized breasts, always wearing clothes a little too tight. Whenever I go to target I'm sure to keep a lookout then route my shopping to get a good look.

There's the redhead who works at Sheetz on Salt Springs, she had her back to me as I was paying and bent over to pick up some buns in a lower shelf, my god that ass almost took my breath away.

Anyone else do this?

RaiderKid24
03-28-18, 07:06
Not a bad idea, to post about sluts. But most of us are a pay to play. I myself have no problem picking up women but 9 times out of ten don't want to deal with the headache that comes afterwards LOL. But if these chicks are dtf and maybe make a few I'm always game raider out.

ThrobbinWood
03-29-18, 21:26
Not sure how borderline creepy this is, but I have a few places that I go that have beautiful women, there's no real communication, no option for sex. But I was wondering the other day "I can't be the only one".

There's the blonde that works at target in Niles, long blonde hair, usually in the women's clothes section, nice tight body, D sized breasts, always wearing clothes a little too tight. Whenever I go to target I'm sure to keep a lookout then route my shopping to get a good look.

There's the redhead who works at Sheetz on Salt Springs, she had her back to me as I was paying and bent over to pick up some buns in a lower shelf, my god that ass almost took my breath away.

Anyone else do this?Nope, nadda, zip, zilch. Nobody else on this board ever looks at a lady working in a store, jogging down the street or sitting in a restaurant. It sounds so, well you know. I wonder what causes you to do that? I wonder what you could do to stop it?

DarkSideOfMe
03-30-18, 08:12
Nope, nadda, zip, zilch. Nobody else on this board ever looks at a lady working in a store, jogging down the street or sitting in a restaurant. It sounds so, well you know. I wonder what causes you to do that? I wonder what you could do to stop it?You need to find a good" Head Dr. " I did, but I had a relapse, yesterday, and now I need to start all over with "Deep therapy".

Bast27
04-04-18, 17:52
Struck out with the redhead at sheetz, her name is similar to Natalia, she has a boyfriend, upon further investigating, her Facebook proves she was telling the truth. Nice body, face is nice but that ass is where it's at.

JisBorne
04-05-18, 21:16
Men are pigs.

I'm a man.

Evolution made us visual. It's why woman have breasts while not needing to produce milk. I could go to Canada and hug the Lululemon designers. It's the Canadian high-end tights manufacturer. The shorts that are tights aren't bad either. I hate fatties and love an athlete or a spinner athlete. It must be evolutionary, like we want to pick a woman that can run from the predator the fastest. Your not weird at all. Just don't stare too long! A bit is good for you. It shows you that your still alive!

Bast27
05-30-18, 11:30
There's a fine ass woman working at the McDonald's on Salt Springs by 80. Always in yoga pants, fine as fuck. Initials are KS, any info?